时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Any rational explanation | 我至今仍未找出 |
[00:12] | for the seven signals continues to escape me. | 七个信号的合理解释 |
[00:14] | Tell us what the signals mean. | 告诉我们那些信号是什么意思 |
[00:16] | I know nothing about them. | 我不知道什么信号 |
[00:17] | You want to help, delete the Sphere archive. | 你想要帮忙 把球体档案删掉 |
[00:19] | As long as there’s any possibility | 只要存在管控获取 |
[00:21] | of Control gaining access to the Sphere data, | 球体数据的可能性 |
[00:25] | everything will die. | 所有的生物都要灭绝 |
[00:26] | The archive will not allow itself to be destroyed. | 档案不会允许自己被毁灭 |
[00:28] | Instead of fighting time, we go with it. | 我们不抵抗时间 我们遵从它 |
[00:29] | You can transfer the Sphere archive into the suit | 你可以把球体档案转移到护甲中 |
[00:32] | and let the wormhole take it forever. | 让虫洞永远把它吸进去 |
[00:34] | Look, just come home. | 听着 回家来 |
[00:36] | That version of me is dead. | 那个我已经死了 |
[00:37] | And I’m not going back. | 我不会回去了 |
[00:39] | You’re Control. You won’t win. | 你是管控 你赢不了的 |
[00:41] | Struggle is pointless. | 挣扎是没有意义的 |
[00:47] | Our mission parameters have changed. | 我们的任务参数改变了 |
[00:49] | He’s taken the Sphere data! | 他把球体数据夺走了 |
[00:54] | No! | 不 |
[00:55] | Captain, we cannot stop the data transfer. | 舰长 我们无法阻止数据传输 |
[00:57] | The transfer speed is increasing. | 传输速度在提升 |
[00:58] | We haven’t come this far to lose everything now. | 事到如今 我们不能功亏一篑 |
[01:00] | You have to let me go, Michael. | 你必须让我走 迈克 |
[01:02] | If we do that, you’ll get yanked back. | 如果我们那么做 你就会被拉回去 |
[01:03] | At least this way she would have a chance. | 这样做她至少能有机会 |
[01:07] | I’ll find you, Mom. | 我会找到你的 妈妈 |
[01:08] | Now, with no suit, | 如今没了护甲 |
[01:09] | no time crystal… | 没了时间晶体 |
[01:11] | It’ll always be one step ahead of us. | 它总会领先我们一步 |
[01:14] | Dr. Burnham was incorrect. | 博翰博士说的不对 |
[01:15] | What we do now has the power to determine the future. | 现在我们在这一刻所做的事有决定未来的力量 |
[01:18] | The board is yours, Michael. | 该你了 迈克 |
[01:24] | When the timestorm passes, | 等时间风暴过去后 |
[01:25] | I’ll come back for you, baby girl. | 我会回来找你的 宝贝女儿 |
[01:28] | For you and your father. | 回来找你和你父亲 |
[01:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[01:32] | Incoming transmission | 收到来自 |
[01:34] | from Amanda Grayson. | 阿曼达·格雷森的来电 |
[01:39] | Michael, I heard what happened. | 迈克 我都听说了 |
[01:43] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[01:45] | How did you hear? | 你怎么听说的 |
[01:47] | Spock. | 斯波克 |
[01:50] | All this time… I thought she was dead. | 一直以来 我以为她死了 |
[01:54] | But it was so much worse. | 但事实更糟糕 |
[01:56] | She was trying to stop Control. | 她想阻止管控 |
[02:01] | And I stopped her. | 而我阻止了她 |
[02:03] | I failed her. | 我让她失望了 |
[02:05] | Then I lost her… | 然后我失去了她 |
[02:09] | – all over again. – Michael, | -又一次 -迈克 |
[02:11] | you have it backwards. | 你说反了 |
[02:13] | You found her. | 你找到了她 |
[02:14] | You will find her again. | 你还会再找到她的 |
[02:16] | That is who you are. | 这才是你 |
[02:25] | Mother. I apologize for the interruption, | 母亲 抱歉打扰 |
[02:28] | but the captain needs us. | 但是舰长要见我们 |
[02:29] | Take care of each other. | 照顾好对方 |
[02:32] | I love you both. | 我爱你们 |
[02:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:39] | Another signal has appeared. | 又出现了一个信号 |
[02:41] | This new signal is the fourth of seven. | 这个新信号是七个中的第四个 |
[02:43] | It appeared over the Klingon planet of Boreth. | 是在克林贡星球波尔斯上出现的 |
[02:48] | The time crystal in Dr. Burnham’s suit was destroyed. | 博翰博士护甲上的时间晶体被毁了 |
[02:50] | There’s no way she could have come back | 她不可能回来 |
[02:51] | to create that signal. | 发出那个信号 |
[02:52] | And she said she had no knowledge of them. | 而且她说她对这些信号并不知情 |
[02:54] | Which would suggest these signals were created by | 这也表明了这些信号是由 |
[02:56] | another time-travelling entity. | 其它时间旅行的存在发出的 |
[02:57] | Maybe a trap? | 也许是个陷阱 |
[02:58] | An agent of Control from the future? | 来自未来的管控代理 |
[03:00] | None of the events linked to the signals would indicate that. | 跟信号相关的事件都没有表现出那种迹象 |
[03:02] | That fact that one of them led us to save | 其中一个事件让我们救出了 |
[03:04] | the people of Terralysium, whose ancestors were saved | 祖先被博翰博士救过的 |
[03:06] | by Dr. Burnham herself, | 极乐星的人 |
[03:08] | makes me think that these signals are… | 这让我觉得这些信号是… |
[03:09] | Speculating about what the signals could mean | 猜测这些信号的意义 |
[03:10] | or who created them is unproductive. | 或者它们的创造者是谁 都是徒劳的 |
[03:15] | What are you suggesting, Commander? | 你想说什么 中校 |
[03:17] | I am asserting that waiting around for these signals | 我认为事实已经证明 |
[03:20] | to provide us answers has proven to be | 等待这些信号给我们答案 |
[03:21] | a colossal waste of time. | 就是在浪费时间 |
[03:23] | To say nothing of the fact that Leland is the A.I. | 更不用提利兰是人工智能了 |
[03:26] | He is Control. | 他是管控 |
[03:27] | We should be joining Agent Georgiou | 我们应该和乔久特工一起 |
[03:28] | in her search for him. | 去搜寻他 |
[03:30] | We have determined | 我们已经确定了 |
[03:31] | that the Sphere archive could not be | 从这艘舰上移除或删除 |
[03:34] | removed nor deleted from this ship. | 球体档案是不可能的 |
[03:36] | By using Discovery to pursue Captain Leland, | 用发现号追赶利兰舰长 |
[03:38] | we would be placing the data directly within his reach. | 相当于是把数据送到他手边 |
[03:42] | We all want to stop him. | 我们都想阻止他 |
[03:43] | I understand why you want to lead the charge, | 我明白你为什么想打头阵 |
[03:45] | but our priority is safeguarding that data. | 但我们的首要任务是保护好数据 |
[03:47] | So, we focus on the mission at hand. | 所以 我们要把精力集中在手头的任务上 |
[03:50] | This new signal, and why it appeared over Boreth. | 这个新信号 以及它出现在波尔斯上方的原因 |
[03:53] | Mr. Tyler, any insight? | 泰勒先生 有什么见解吗 |
[03:55] | To the Klingons, Boreth is revered for one reason. | 对于克林贡人 波尔斯因为一个原因而备受崇敬 |
[03:58] | The monastery dedicated to Kahless. | 奉献于凯拉斯的修道院 |
[04:01] | It’s the only non-native structure on the whole planet. | 那是整颗星球上唯一的非本土建筑 |
[04:04] | I don’t know how it relates to the signals, | 我不知道它是怎么和信号联系在一起的 |
[04:06] | but I can reach out to Chancellor L’Rell | 但我可以和最高大臣拉瑞尔取得联系 |
[04:08] | to arrange passage there. | 安排去那里的行程 |
[04:10] | Excellent. Do it. | 很好 就这么办 |
[06:01] | Door. | 开门 |
[06:05] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[06:08] | I saw you back there. | 我看到你刚刚的反应了 |
[06:11] | Whatever it is you’re not telling us about Boreth… | 不管你向我们隐瞒了关于波尔斯的什么事 |
[06:15] | I need to know. | 我需要知情 |
[06:20] | Boreth is home to my son. | 波尔斯是我儿子的家 |
[06:32] | Your son? | 你儿子 |
[06:34] | Technically, Voq and L’Rell’s son. | 严格来说 是沃克和拉瑞尔的儿子 |
[06:38] | L’Rell had hidden him away for his own safety, | 拉瑞尔为了保护他 把他藏了起来 |
[06:41] | and I wanted to raise him… | 我本想养他长大 |
[06:43] | to protect him. | 保护他 |
[06:44] | And instead, I risked both of their lives. | 但是 我却将他们的生命置于危险之中 |
[06:48] | He was placed in the care of the monks on Boreth, | 他被送去由波尔斯的僧侣们照顾 |
[06:51] | where he’ll be raised as a son of none. | 在那里 他会以无名小卒的身份被养大 |
[06:54] | Like I was. | 就像我一样 |
[06:56] | Ash, I had no idea. | 阿什 我没有想到 |
[06:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:01] | I couldn’t tell anyone. | 我不能告诉任何人 |
[07:07] | I only wish you’d told me | 我只希望你可以告诉我 |
[07:09] | so you wouldn’t have to carry it alone. | 这样你就不用一个人扛着了 |
[07:12] | Well, | 好吧 |
[07:13] | that’s something we both struggle with, isn’t it? | 我们两个有事都喜欢一人扛 不是吗 |
[07:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:32] | A Section 31 ship just missed its check-in. | 一艘31区的星舰刚刚错过了报到 |
[07:37] | It might be nothing. | 也许不是什么大事 |
[07:39] | When it comes to Leland and the A.I., | 只要是和利兰还有人工智能相关的 |
[07:40] | no inconsistency is too small. | 那就容不得任何异常情况 |
[07:42] | You want to go after him, | 你想去追他 |
[07:43] | for what he did to your mother. | 因为他对你母亲所做的事 |
[07:45] | – Are you gonna try… – To stop you? | -你是想… -阻止你 |
[07:46] | I don’t think that’s possible. | 我觉得不太可能 |
[07:49] | Agent Tyler, | 泰勒探员 |
[07:50] | the D7 has arrived with Chancellor L’Rell. | 最高大臣拉瑞尔已经乘坐D7战舰到达 |
[07:53] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[08:01] | Be careful, Michael. | 小心点 迈克 |
[08:05] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[08:16] | The monastery is considered | 修道院被看作是 |
[08:18] | the most sacred site in the Klingon Empire. | 克林贡帝国最神圣的场所 |
[08:21] | Their contact with outsiders has been almost nonexistent | 自从我们的世界建立 他们就几乎与外界 |
[08:24] | since our world was young. | 没有任何的接触 |
[08:26] | Control is a significant threat to all of us, Chancellor. | 管控对我们来说是不可忽视的威胁 最高大臣 |
[08:29] | Something in that monastery might even the odds. | 修道院里的东西也许能帮我们扳回劣势 |
[08:31] | Is there any reason you can think of | 你能想到有什么理由吗 |
[08:34] | that the signal would lead us there. | 为什么这个信号会把我们引到这 |
[08:36] | The monastery on Boreth was not only built | 波尔斯上的修道院不仅 |
[08:39] | to house the Followers of Kahless, | 用于收容凯拉斯的追随者 |
[08:41] | but to protect a rare mineral native to the planet, | 也是为了保护星球上一种稀有的天然矿物 |
[08:45] | guarded with Klingon lives for generations. | 克林贡人世世代代都在守护着 |
[08:49] | Time crystals. | 时间晶体 |
[08:54] | Dr. Burnham’s suit was powered by a modified time crystal. | 博翰博士的护甲是用改造过的时间晶体供能的 |
[08:56] | A new time crystal could let us send the Sphere data | 一块新的时间晶体也许最终可以 |
[08:59] | into the future after all. | 帮助我们把球体的数据送到未来 |
[09:01] | The power to manipulate time | 操控时间的力量 |
[09:02] | is a weapon unlike any other, | 是一种与众不同的武器 |
[09:05] | and the very reason we no longer exploit the crystals. | 也是我们不再开采晶体的原因 |
[09:10] | But in this case, our mutual survival | 但在这种情况下 我们共同的生存希望 |
[09:12] | depends upon time manipulation to defeat Control. | 依赖于操控时间来打败管控 |
[09:15] | Maybe the final three signals will show us how to do that. | 也许最后的三个信号会告诉我们该怎么做 |
[09:17] | Send me down to Boreth. | 派我去波尔斯 |
[09:18] | No! | 不行 |
[09:19] | We will not have this conversation in the presence of Captain Pike. | 我们不能当着派克舰长谈这件事 |
[09:23] | Chancellor, circumstances are dire, | 最高大臣 情况十分危急 |
[09:24] | and time is critical now. | 时间所剩无几 |
[09:25] | I offer you my full discretion. | 我保证绝不外传 |
[09:26] | For Agent Tyler to go to Boreth would endanger a life. | 派泰勒探员去波尔斯会让一个人有生命危险 |
[09:30] | L’Rell! | 拉瑞尔 |
[09:30] | The life of our son. | 我们儿子的生命 |
[09:33] | His existence and yours must be kept secret. | 你和他的存在必须保密 |
[09:37] | I would never put the Empire at risk. | 我绝不会危害到帝国 |
[09:38] | I have the right to see him. | 我有权力去看他 |
[09:40] | The dead have no rights. | 死人是没有权力的 |
[09:42] | If it were discovered that our child or you were still alive, | 如果有人发现你或我们的孩子还活着 |
[09:45] | the Klingon Empire would be vulnerable to sedition. | 克林贡帝国很容易就会煽动起叛乱 |
[09:48] | I forbid you to go. | 我禁止你去 |
[09:58] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[10:00] | I agree with Chancellor L’Rell. | 我同意最高大臣拉瑞尔说的 |
[10:01] | It isn’t safe for either of you to go. | 你们俩谁去都不安全 |
[10:06] | Nor would it be safe for you, Captain. | 舰长 你去也同样不安全 |
[10:09] | Boreth is not for the faint of heart. | 波尔斯可不是意志薄弱的人去的地方 |
[10:12] | Even as Chancellor, I hold no sway | 即便是我这个最高大臣 |
[10:15] | over the monks who guard the crystals. | 也无法控制守护晶体的僧侣们 |
[10:17] | Noted. Can you help us establish communications with them? | 知道了 你能帮我们和他们建立通信吗 |
[10:20] | I can arrange an audience. | 我可以安排人接待你 |
[10:22] | But no Klingon, let alone a human, | 但别说是人类 就连克林贡人 |
[10:25] | has ever taken a time crystal from the monastery | 想要从修道院带走一块时间晶体 |
[10:28] | without great sacrifice. | 都要付出巨大的牺牲 |
[10:30] | The alternative is worse. | 那也比另外的结果要好 |
[10:33] | Let us proceed. | 我们开始吧 |
[10:35] | According to Tyler, every Section 31 ship | 据泰勒说 每艘31区的星舰 |
[10:37] | is required to check in on an hourly basis. | 每小时都要进行报到 |
[10:40] | But this ship checked in ten minutes past its hour. | 但这艘星舰报到的时间晚了十分钟 |
[10:43] | Because of the clandestine nature of their mission, | 由于他们秘密的工作性质 |
[10:45] | they’re not required to provide any further information | 并不要求他们提供各自状态的 |
[10:47] | on their status. | 更多信息 |
[10:48] | You want to investigate in person? | 你想要亲自去调查一下 |
[10:50] | I’ll take a shuttle. Discovery stays here. | 我开穿梭机过去 发现号就待在这 |
[10:53] | The Sphere data stays safe. And it may be nothing, | 球体数据很安全 也许不会有任何发现 |
[10:55] | but that ship may be a vulnerability we can exploit. | 但也许那艘星舰就是我们能利用的薄弱环节 |
[10:59] | Permission granted, Commander. | 请求批准 中校 |
[11:03] | I am acting captain while Captain Pike is away. | 派克舰长离开期间我是代理舰长 |
[11:05] | That is why you came to me, is it not? | 所以你才来找我 不是吗 |
[11:07] | I thought it would take more convincing. | 我以为还要多花些功夫说服你呢 |
[11:09] | It would seem that after passing Vahar’ai, | 看来经历过瓦哈莱以后 |
[11:11] | I am a different kind of captain. | 我变成了一个不同的舰长 |
[11:14] | Perhaps as was intended by | 不管是什么还是谁在卡米纳上空 |
[11:16] | whatever or whomever created the signal over Kaminar. | 发出了信号 也许正是想达成这种效果 |
[11:20] | As I said, you have my support. | 如我所说 我支持你 |
[11:23] | This is an enemy we will only defeat by striking first. | 想要战胜这个敌人 我们必须先下手为强 |
[11:26] | But I ask that you would not allow your… | 但是我希望你不要被你的 |
[11:29] | understandable anger to cloud your judgment. | 可以理解的怒火影响到你的判断 |
[11:33] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[11:35] | Thank you, Saru. | 谢谢你 萨鲁 |
[12:14] | I’m Captain Christopher Pike | 我是星际联邦的 |
[12:16] | of the United Federation of Planets. | 克里斯托弗·派克舰长 |
[12:18] | We know who you are, | 我们知道你是谁 |
[12:20] | Captain Pike. | 派克舰长 |
[12:26] | And we know why you’ve come here. | 我们也知道你来这里的目的 |
[12:29] | I come bearing no weapons. | 我没有携带武器 |
[12:32] | The chancellor said… | 最高大臣说… |
[12:33] | The chancellor has no authority | 最高大臣没有权力 |
[12:36] | in this monastery. | 干涉修道院 |
[12:39] | Seems I’m talking to the right Klingon. | 看来我找对克林贡人了 |
[12:41] | We are the Timekeepers. | 我们是时间守护者 |
[12:44] | Guardians, not rulers. | 是守卫不是统治者 |
[12:46] | The only power that exists here is that of which we protect. | 这里存在的唯一权力正是我们所守卫着的 |
[12:50] | That of the poH qut | 那就是波库 |
[12:53] | The time crystals, yes. | 时间晶体 没错 |
[12:56] | I’ve come to negotiate a trade. | 我来就是协商交易的 |
[12:57] | They are not ours to trade, Captain. | 我们没有权力交易它们 舰长 |
[13:01] | The poH qut | 波库 |
[13:03] | do not leave these sacred walls. | 不能离开这神圣之地 |
[13:07] | You have travelled far | 你远道而来 |
[13:09] | for nothing. | 是白跑一趟 |
[13:12] | Well… | 那个 |
[13:13] | wait… | 等等 |
[13:15] | You call yourself Timekeepers, | 你自称为时间守护者 |
[13:17] | yet you would turn your back | 可是当所有有感知生命的未来 |
[13:19] | when the future of all sentient life is threatened. | 受到威胁时 你却不予理睬 |
[13:25] | Even if a crystal is revealed to you, | 即使为你展示了晶体 |
[13:28] | even if it provides you with the answers you seek, | 即使它为你提供了想知道的答案 |
[13:32] | you are not strong enough to accept them. | 你也不够强大 不能接受它们 |
[13:37] | I’m only asking for a chance to prove it. | 我只是请求一个证明的机会 |
[13:40] | They enter with conviction, always. | 他们进来的时候都志在必得 |
[13:44] | They leave broken, always. | 最后却都落荒而去 |
[13:48] | I’m not leaving here | 拿不到晶体 |
[13:50] | without that crystal. | 我就不会走 |
[13:56] | Time will tell. | 让时间告诉我们吧 |
[14:04] | Attention, all security personnel. | 所有保安人员请注意 |
[14:06] | Battle drills scheduled for 0700 hours have been canceled. | 原定七时进行的战斗演习被取消 |
[14:13] | It would be illogical | 你自己开展 |
[14:14] | for you to embark on this mission alone. | 这次的行动是不符合逻辑的 |
[14:16] | No, no, it’s a simple recon mission, Spock. | 不不 斯波克 这只是个简单的侦察行动 |
[14:18] | I’m here on Saru’s orders. | 我是奉萨鲁之命来的 |
[14:19] | Now is not the time for recklessness. | 现在不是鲁莽行动的时候 |
[14:21] | Or for unnecessary risks. | 也不能无畏地冒险 |
[14:23] | Which is why I must make sure you don’t take any. | 所以我必须确保你不会去冒风险 |
[14:26] | How are you gonna do that? | 你准备怎么做 |
[14:28] | The Red Angel will not be there to save you this time. | 红色天使这次不会到场救你了 |
[14:31] | I don’t need saving, brother. | 我不需要人来搭救 弟弟 |
[14:33] | Shall we, sister? | 我们走吧 姐姐 |
[15:18] | So… | 那么 |
[15:19] | you managed to pull off another spore jump, huh? | 你又成功进行了一次孢子跃进吧 |
[15:22] | – Thought you’d be celebrating. – Well, um… | -以为你会庆祝一下的 -其实 |
[15:26] | I haven’t come up with any viable solutions | 我还没有想到任何 |
[15:28] | on how to get Dr. Burnham back, | 救回博翰博士 |
[15:30] | or how to effectively combat | 或是有效对抗有杀人冲动的人工智能的 |
[15:32] | an A.I. with murderous impulses, | 可行办法 |
[15:35] | so I’m not exactly feeling victorious. | 所以我没有什么胜利的感觉 |
[15:38] | Well, lucky for you, those are somebody else’s problems now. | 那你撞大运了 这些都是别人的事了 |
[15:42] | We got new orders from Captain Pike | 在派克舰长出发去波尔斯前 |
[15:43] | before he left for Boreth. | 他下达了新指令 |
[15:45] | We might be getting our hands on some raw time crystal, | 我们可能能拿到未加工的时间晶体了 |
[15:48] | so double down on the espresso, kid. | 所以打起精神 小子 |
[15:52] | Hey, bamboo boy. | 你好啊 竹子男 |
[15:54] | You’re oh-for-three, Linus. You ready to go another round? | 你败了三轮 莱纳斯 再来一轮吗 |
[15:57] | I hatched ready, | 我准备好了 |
[16:00] | “Earthbound.” | 在地球上[或回到地球] |
[16:02] | Done that already. “Sanction.” | 已经说过了 制裁[或许可] |
[16:05] | We’re playing the autoantonym game. | 我们在玩多义自反义词游戏 |
[16:06] | Words that mean a thing | 就是本身有两种 |
[16:07] | and the opposite of the thing at the same time. | 互为反义词义的词 |
[16:09] | I know what autoantonym means. | 我知道多义自反义词是什么意思 |
[16:10] | – Linus needs to whip one out. – Don’t choke. | -莱纳斯需要挤出一个来 -别呛住了 |
[16:13] | He can choke. | 他会呛住啊 |
[16:15] | “Oversight.” | 监督[或失察] |
[16:19] | Choke on that. | 被那个呛住 |
[16:23] | Humans. | 人类啊 |
[16:34] | I thought we got past this. | 我以为那件事已经翻篇了 |
[16:36] | Hasn’t it been weeks since he moved out of your quarters? | 他是不是搬出你的舱室好多个星期了 |
[16:39] | Eat your protein. Mind your business. | 吃你的蛋白质 管你自己的事 |
[16:43] | I’m gonna go bury my head in some time crystal research. | 我去好好研究一下时间晶体 |
[17:00] | What do I call you? | 我该如何称呼你 |
[17:03] | My name is Tenavik. | 我名叫特纳维克 |
[17:06] | Though when I first arrived at the monastery, | 但在来到修道院的时候 |
[17:09] | I was without name. | 我没有名字 |
[17:11] | Son of None. | 是无名小卒 |
[17:13] | I know another Klingon with that same epithet. | 我知道另一个有着同样头衔的克林贡人 |
[17:16] | He was my father. | 他是我的父亲 |
[17:20] | Uh, but from my understanding, he… | 但依我看来 他 |
[17:22] | your father brought you to Boreth only a few months ago, | 你父亲在几个月前刚带你来波尔斯 |
[17:25] | when you were an infant. | 在你还是婴孩的时候 |
[17:27] | Forgive me, but…how are you possible? | 抱歉 但 这怎么可能 |
[17:30] | Time flows differently | 对那些守护晶体的人 |
[17:32] | for those who protect the crystals. | 时间流逝的速度是不一样的 |
[17:34] | The past, the present, the future | 过去 现在和未来 |
[17:37] | are all equal in their presence. | 都是等同的 |
[17:50] | Because of the crystals. | 这是因为时间晶体 |
[17:52] | For most Klingons, | 对大多数克林贡人而言 |
[17:53] | the poH qut are a myth, | 波库是一个谜 |
[17:56] | symbol of Kahless, namesake of Qo’noS, | 凯拉斯的标志 克罗诺斯的代称 |
[18:00] | but for those of us here, | 但对这里的我们来说 |
[18:02] | the power of the crystals are very real. | 晶体之力是非常真实的 |
[18:06] | We dedicate our lives to protecting them. | 我们用生命守护它们 |
[18:09] | That is our purpose. | 这就是我们存在的意义 |
[18:12] | I wonder, Captain, | 我想问你 舰长 |
[18:13] | if you are prepared to know yours. | 你是否准备好知晓你生命的意义所在 |
[18:22] | Shuttle course coordinates plotted. | 穿梭机航线坐标绘制完毕 |
[18:24] | Time to destination approximately two minutes. | 距离到达目的地还有约两分钟 |
[18:28] | I understand your need to pursue Leland, | 我明白你需要追捕利兰 |
[18:31] | but you must not dismiss | 但你不能忽视 |
[18:32] | the importance of the signals in defeating Control. | 在打倒管控的过程中信号的重要性 |
[18:35] | How have the signals done anything | 目前为止 信号在我们对抗管控中 |
[18:36] | to protect us against Control so far? | 起了任何作用吗 |
[18:38] | We do not yet have the context | 我们还没有足够的信息 |
[18:39] | necessary to answer that. | 来回答这个问题 |
[18:42] | Then why are you here keeping an eye on me, | 那在在波尔斯有一个信号等待我们 |
[18:43] | while there’s a signal over Boreth | 去探索其所在的时候 |
[18:45] | waiting to be contextually explored? | 要在这里盯着我呢 |
[18:46] | These signals have invested | 这些信号指向了 |
[18:49] | in Discovery, your mother, myself. | 发现号 你的母亲 还有我自己 |
[18:52] | Common denominator is you. | 而共同点是你 |
[18:56] | You’re a scientist, Spock. | 你是个科学家 斯波克 |
[18:58] | You’ve been taught to trust logic, trust the facts, | 你受的教育告诉你要相信逻辑和事实 |
[19:01] | not wait for the universe to hand you a solution | 而不是等着宇宙像送生日礼物一样 |
[19:03] | like a birthday present. | 送上一个答案 |
[19:04] | If you’re looking for meaning in the signals, | 如果你在寻找信号的意义 |
[19:07] | you need to look somewhere else. I’m not it. | 你需要向别处看看 不是朝我 |
[19:10] | You are angry, | 你在生气 |
[19:13] | as I was. | 就和我以前一样 |
[19:15] | I’m not angry, | 我不仅是生气 |
[19:19] | I’m enraged. | 我是愤怒 |
[19:22] | And rage is the enemy of logic. | 而愤怒是逻辑的敌人 |
[19:25] | This I have learned. | 我已经得到了教训 |
[19:26] | Everything we thought we knew proved wrong. | 我们以为自己知道的一切都被证伪 |
[19:30] | And you lost your mother because of it. | 而你因此失去了母亲 |
[19:36] | You are in pain. | 你很痛苦 |
[19:38] | But that is why I choose to believe | 但这是我选择相信 |
[19:39] | these signals still hold the answer. | 这些信号依然是答案所在的理由 |
[19:41] | So that everything we have experienced will, | 所以我们所经历的一切将会 |
[19:44] | in the end, have meaning. | 在最终显现其真意 |
[19:51] | We have arrived. | 我们到了 |
[20:04] | Spock… | 斯波克 |
[20:05] | That looks like the entire crew. | 那看着像一整个舰队的成员 |
[20:19] | According to my scans, the ship appears undamaged. | 根据我的扫描 那艘舰艇没有受损 |
[20:21] | They were all ejected from the ship. | 他们都是被弹射出来的 |
[20:24] | Wait, there’s one life sign. | 等等 那里有一个生命迹象 |
[20:26] | One of those bodies is still alive. | 这其中一个人仍然活着 |
[20:27] | Locking on for transport. | 锁定准备传送 |
[20:52] | – Lieutenant Gant… – You know this man? | -甘特上尉 -你认识他的 |
[20:54] | Kamran Gant. He was our tactical officer aboard the Shenzhou. | 卡姆兰·甘特 他是我们在神舟号上的战术军官 |
[21:01] | His vitals are stabilizing. | 他的生命体征稳定下来了 |
[21:03] | Kamran… | 卡姆兰 |
[21:06] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[21:09] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[21:22] | Lieutenant Spock and I were dispatched from Discovery | 发现号派了斯波克上尉和我 |
[21:26] | to investigate an anomaly in your ship’s reporting protocol. | 调查你们舰艇的异常报告程序 |
[21:30] | Can you tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我们发生什么了吗 |
[21:34] | We were following Starfleet protocol | 我们当时正在遵循星际舰队的流程 |
[21:36] | to protect against Control. | 防范管控 |
[21:39] | I was trying to purge a suspicious subroutine | 我在试图清除一个异常子程序的时候 |
[21:42] | when the ship’s systems locked us all out. | 舰艇的系统把我们都关在了外面 |
[21:46] | There was no time to react. | 我们没有时间反应 |
[21:49] | Suddenly, the entire ship was | 突然间整艘舰艇 |
[21:51] | opened up to the vacuum of space. | 都打开了 暴露在了太空中 |
[21:55] | The A.I. must’ve reacted in self-defense | 这个人工智能一定是因为我做的事情 |
[21:57] | because of what I was doing. | 启动了自我防御机制 |
[22:02] | Everyone was dying. | 大家都快了 |
[22:04] | I managed to climb into an EV suit | 我想办法爬进了太空护甲里 |
[22:06] | and eject myself before I lost consciousness. | 在失去意识前把自己弹射进了太空 |
[22:12] | We need to figure out how and why this happened. | 我们得搞清楚这是怎么发生了 |
[22:14] | That is impossible to determine from this shuttle. | 在这艘穿梭机上是没办法搞清楚的 |
[22:16] | Which is why we have to go over to that vessel. | 所以我们必须要去那艘飞船 |
[22:20] | The ship’s systems have entered into some sort of stasis mode. | 那艘飞船的系统进入了某种静止模式 |
[22:23] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[22:26] | Why kill the entire crew | 为什么要杀了所有船员 |
[22:29] | just to sit there doing nothing? | 但却什么都不做 |
[22:31] | The answers are on that ship. | 答案就在那艘飞船上 |
[22:34] | We will need assistance | 我们需要 |
[22:35] | from someone familiar with Section 31’s protocols. | 熟悉31区的人的帮助 |
[22:40] | No. I can’t go back there. | 不 我不能回去 |
[22:43] | Oxygen on the bridge is at 97%; atmosphere is restored. | 舰桥上的氧气有97% 空气恢复 |
[22:46] | If we can determine how this occurred on your ship, | 如果我们能搞清楚你的飞船发生了什么 |
[22:49] | it may help us prevent it from happening again. | 也许能帮助我们预防它再次发生 |
[22:52] | And prevent any further unnecessary deaths, Kamran. | 也能避免未来不必要的死亡 卡姆兰 |
[22:57] | We wouldn’t ask if there was any other way. | 如果有别的办法的话 我们问你 |
[23:00] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[23:06] | We need to access the ship’s systems from the bridge. | 我们需要到舰桥上进入这艘飞船的系统 |
[23:11] | Until Captain Pike returns, | 派克舰长回来之前 |
[23:13] | my ship will continue to monitor Boreth for unusual activity. | 我的飞船会持续监控波尔斯的异常活动 |
[23:19] | Should anything threaten our son, | 如果有我们的热孜收到生命威胁 |
[23:21] | I will ensure his safety. | 我会确保他的安全 |
[23:25] | Are you speaking as a mother or as the chancellor? | 你这么说是作为一个母亲还是最高大臣 |
[23:27] | You of all people should understand | 你应该是最明白 |
[23:29] | that two truths are possible. | 两者兼备也是可能的 |
[23:32] | I do. | 我明白 |
[23:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:37] | That was uncalled for. | 我不该那么说 |
[23:39] | I recognize that these are not ideal circumstances | 我意识到这不是我们见面的 |
[23:43] | for us to be meeting. | 理想情况 |
[23:45] | Truth be told, | 说实话 |
[23:46] | I did not expect to see you ever again. | 我没想过会再见到你 |
[23:51] | Nor I, you. | 我也没想过 |
[23:54] | The signals… | 这些信号 |
[23:54] | Have provided us with an opportunity to talk. | 给了我们谈话的机会 |
[24:01] | I have accepted the truth about us. | 我已经接受了我们之间的事实 |
[24:06] | You are | 你现在 |
[24:07] | and will always be in love with Michael Burnham. | 并且一直会爱着迈克·博翰 |
[24:14] | I was in love with Voq, who sacrificed everything. | 我爱的是沃克 他牺牲了一切 |
[24:18] | But… | 但是 |
[24:20] | that is not who you are. | 你不是那样的人 |
[24:25] | I do not wholly recognize you now, | 我不那么了解你了 |
[24:28] | but I am certain you will do anything to protect our son. | 但我相信你会做任何事保护我们的儿子 |
[24:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:36] | As will I. | 我也会 |
[24:41] | We never even gave him a name. | 我们甚至从未给他起名字 |
[24:52] | The pillar of the past. | 过去之柱 |
[25:05] | The pillar of the present. | 现在之柱 |
[25:09] | What’s it say? | 他怎么说 |
[25:11] | When the future becomes the past, | 当未来成为过去 |
[25:14] | the present will be unlocked. | 现在将被开启 |
[25:45] | Come. | 过来 |
[25:59] | Well, what do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[26:01] | You must see for yourself. | 你必须自己体会 |
[26:03] | But it is for you, alone. | 你自己一个人 |
[26:09] | A warning, Captain. | 我得警告你 舰长 |
[26:11] | The present | 现在 |
[26:12] | is a veil between anticipation and horror. | 是希望和恐怖之间的一层薄纱 |
[26:16] | Lift the veil, and madness may follow. | 揭开这层薄纱 疯狂也会跟着到来 |
[26:33] | Alert. Radiation leak detected. | 警报 发现辐射泄漏 |
[26:36] | Training exercise aborted. | 训练终止 |
[26:37] | I got this! | 我能搞定 |
[26:39] | Go! Get out of here! | 快走 离开这里 |
[26:40] | Four seconds to lockdown. | 四秒后封锁 |
[26:41] | – I can fix it. – Leave it, Cadet. I said go. | -我能修好 -别管了 候补军官 走吧 |
[26:43] | Three seconds. Get out of here! | 三秒钟 离开这里 |
[26:46] | Radiation reaching critical levels. | 辐射达到临界水平 |
[26:50] | Main entrance field. Lockdown complete. | 主入口区 封锁完毕 |
[26:53] | Captain Pike! No! Captain Pike! | 派克舰长 不 派克舰长 |
[26:55] | Captain! Captain Pike! | 舰长 派克舰长 |
[26:57] | No! | 不 |
[27:01] | Captain! | 舰长 |
[28:09] | You may still choose to walk away from this future. | 你仍然可以选择离开这个未来 |
[28:14] | But if you take the crystal, | 但是如果你拿走晶体 |
[28:16] | your fate will be sealed, forever. | 你的命运将永远无法改变 |
[28:21] | There will be no escaping it. | 必将无法逃脱 |
[28:26] | You’re a Starfleet Captain. | 你是星际舰队舰长 |
[28:32] | You believe in service, sacrifice, compassion… | 你相信服务 牺牲 同情 |
[28:36] | in love. | 和爱 |
[28:42] | No. | 不 |
[28:47] | I’m not going to abandon | 我不会因为一个未来 |
[28:49] | the things that make me who I am because of a future… | 就放弃让我成为我的东西 |
[28:55] | …that contains an ending that | 而且这个未来包含着一个 |
[28:58] | I hadn’t foreseen for myself. | 我都无法预见的结局 |
[29:03] | No. | 不 |
[29:04] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[29:21] | I honor you, Captain. | 我尊敬你 舰长 |
[30:06] | That’s the main interface. | 这是主接口 |
[30:08] | I’ll check the bridge systems. | 我去检查一下舰桥系统 |
[30:16] | I only have limited access | 我只有有限的权限 |
[30:17] | to the ship’s systems. Perhaps we can relay | 进入舰上的系统 也许我们可以中继 |
[30:19] | to Discovery for assistance in deep data recovery. | 到发现号来协助深层数据修复 |
[30:22] | If Control realizes what we’re doing, | 如果管控意识到我们在做什么 |
[30:23] | – we’re as good as dead. – We can disguise it. | -我们死定了 -我们可以伪装 |
[30:25] | As a routine diagnostic procedure. | 装成是常规诊断程序 |
[30:27] | That could, that could work. | 那可以 那可以 |
[30:43] | Did you do that? | 是你做的吗 |
[30:48] | We don’t have control over navigation. | 我们无法控制导航 |
[30:49] | Which indicates that it is aware of our presence. | 这表明它知道我们的存在 |
[30:54] | I need medical attention. | 我需要治疗 |
[30:59] | Commander, you have a, uh, | 中校 你有 呃 |
[31:05] | hangnail. | 绞刑 |
[31:05] | It hurts like a bitch, and it’s one of two things | 疼得死去活来 这是两件 |
[31:07] | currently impeding my work. | 妨碍了我的工作的事之一 |
[31:09] | And, uh, what is the second thing? | 第二件事是什么 |
[31:11] | An idiot. | 一个白痴 |
[31:12] | He came back from the dead and his name rhymes with “Poo.” | 他死而复生 他名字和屎押韵 |
[31:17] | I’m an engineer, not a poet. | 我是工程师 不是诗人 |
[31:19] | Clearly. | 很清楚 |
[31:22] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[31:24] | Medical attention. | 治疗 |
[31:27] | I see why you got along with him. | 我明白你为什么能和他相处了 |
[31:28] | – Who? – Stamets. | -谁 -斯塔麦兹 |
[31:32] | And, uh, when did you two become friends? | 你们俩什么时候成为朋友的 |
[31:34] | Well, we didn’t, but I work with him | 我们不是朋友 但我们是同事 |
[31:37] | and I need him on his A game if we’re gonna save… | 我需要他拿出最好的表现 如果我们要拯救 |
[31:40] | well, apparently, all of sentient life. | 很明显 所有有知觉的生命的话 |
[31:46] | I didn’t know you were married. | 我不知道你结婚了 |
[31:47] | Yep. My wife is Soyousian. | 是的 我妻子是索约星人 |
[31:50] | She went totally bananas during the planning. | 在计划期间她完全疯了 |
[31:53] | Believe me, I understand micromanagement. | 相信我 我明白微观管理 |
[31:55] | Yeah, she had a list of rules | 是的 她列出了 |
[31:57] | for apparel for guests under ten. | 十岁以下客人穿着的规则 |
[32:00] | A “Do not play” List for the deejay. | 有一份给DJ的”请勿播放”列表 |
[32:02] | Nondenominational shuttle parking. | 统一的穿梭艇停靠 |
[32:04] | Acceptable guestbook calligraphic fonts. | 专用的留言簿字体 |
[32:07] | Vegan steak. | 素食牛排 |
[32:12] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[32:14] | She passed. | 她过世了 |
[32:15] | In the Klingon War. | 在克林贡战争中 |
[32:18] | Yeah, it’s funny. | 是的 真有趣 |
[32:20] | People like us always find people like them. | 像我们这样的人总能找到像她们这样的人 |
[32:24] | And thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[32:27] | You have a second chance. | 你还有第二次机会 |
[32:30] | And it may not last forever. | 它可能不会一直延续 |
[32:36] | Don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[32:43] | The course it plotted leads to an area | 它绘制的路线指向一个 |
[32:44] | just outside Federation space. | 就在联邦空间外的空间 |
[32:47] | Orange is what the A.I. is controlling, blue is us. | 橙色是人工智能控制的 蓝色是我们 |
[32:51] | It’s infiltrated nearly every system on board. | 它几乎渗透到舰上的每个系统中 |
[32:53] | We won’t be able to attack it directly | 我们不能直接攻击它 |
[32:54] | because it’ll defend itself. | 因为它会自卫 |
[32:57] | If we cannot destroy it, we must isolate it. | 如果我们不能摧毁它 我们必须把它隔离开 |
[33:00] | We could create a dummy startup system. | 我们可以创建一个虚拟的启动系统 |
[33:02] | Something large and unaffected. | 又大又不会受到影响 |
[33:04] | The A.I. Will be drawn to it. | 人工智能会被吸引过来 |
[33:06] | It’ll enter the dummy system like a lion drawn to fresh meat. | 它会像狮子被鲜肉吸引一样进入虚拟系统 |
[33:08] | And then we’ll close the door behind it, trapping it in a cage. | 然后我们关上门 把它关在笼子里 |
[33:11] | Which would allow us to recover the rest of the ship’s systems. | 这样我们就能恢复船上其他系统 |
[33:14] | Well, we can’t do it all from here. | 好吧 我们从这里没法全部做到 |
[33:16] | Someone has to be in the control room to hold the cage door open | 在我们手动重新启动计算机核心时 |
[33:19] | when we manually reboot the computer core, | 必须要有人留在控制室顶住门 |
[33:21] | I can go. I mean, I’ll-I’ll, I’ll try. | 我可以去 我是说 我会…我尽量 |
[33:25] | – I’ll go. – No, I will. | -我去 -不 我去 |
[33:28] | I’ve done similar work on Discovery | 我在发现号上也做过类似的事 |
[33:29] | attempting to delete the Sphere archive. | 尝试删除球体存档 |
[33:35] | Okay, we’ll need to get into the floor. | 我们要进入那一层 |
[33:54] | The cage is ready. You may authorize computer core reboot. | 笼子准备好了 你可以授权计算机核心重启 |
[33:56] | Copy that, Spock. | 收到 斯波克 |
[33:57] | We’re still manually patching the system’s bypass. | 我们仍在手动修补系统的旁路 |
[34:02] | Computer, status. | 计算机 报告状态 |
[34:03] | Control is contained within the designated | 管控被关在指定的 |
[34:04] | 状态 运行正常 | |
[34:04] | startup system. | 启动系统中 |
[34:06] | Awaiting manual reboot | 正在等待手动重启 |
[34:07] | to finalize Control systems purge. | 完成管控系统清理 |
[34:09] | Recover all systems outside of the cage | 恢复笼外的所有系统 |
[34:11] | and sweep for any traces of Control. | 扫描任何管控的踪迹 |
[34:13] | Detmer told me you had survived the war. | 达特曼告诉我你在战争中幸存了下来 |
[34:15] | How did you end up with Section 31 after the Shenzhou? | 你是怎么在神舟号之后加入31区的 |
[34:18] | I’m a glutton for punishment. | 我是个对惩罚贪得无厌的人 |
[34:20] | In Starfleet, you’re taught to adapt your reactions | 在星际舰队 你被教导要适应你的反应 |
[34:23] | so that you can act even when you’re uncertain… | 这样即使你不确定 你也能采取行动 |
[34:26] | even when you have doubt. | 即使你有疑问也是如此 |
[34:27] | But after the Battle of the Binaries, | 但在双星战役之后 |
[34:29] | doubt was all I had. | 我剩下的只有怀疑 |
[34:31] | Section 31 accelerated their threat assessment program | 31区加速了他们的威胁评估系统 |
[34:34] | to prevent a war from ever even starting. | 旨在战争的爆发前就阻止战争发生 |
[34:38] | Sounded like a good idea to me. | 我觉得这主意不错 |
[34:40] | A way to guarantee a safer future. | 是一种保证未来安全的方法 |
[34:43] | It might sound impossible, but… | 听起来不可能 但是 |
[34:45] | with Control… | 有管控的话 |
[34:49] | …it’s not an impossibility. | 这不是不可能的 |
[34:55] | Control identified in one location | 管控出现在内部系统外的 |
[34:57] | outside of internal systems. | 一个位置 |
[34:59] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[35:06] | If you touch that phaser, I’ll cross the room | 如果你碰那个相位枪 我在0.8秒 |
[35:08] | in 0.8 seconds and break the metacarpals in your hand. | 就能穿过房间 折断你的掌骨 |
[35:15] | Nanotechnology components | 在一个位置识别 |
[35:17] | 纳米技术部件 管控 下层 | |
[35:17] | identified in one location. | 纳米技术部件 |
[35:19] | Bridge, contained within | 舰桥 包含在 |
[35:20] | – a carbon-based life-form. – Michael, do you copy? | -一个碳基的生命体中 -迈克 你收到了吗 |
[35:25] | System malfunction. | 系统故障 |
[35:29] | You’re not Gant. | 你不是甘特 |
[35:31] | Gant expired with the rest of the crew. | 甘特和其他船员都到期了 |
[35:33] | His body was reanimated, reconstructed. | 他的身体被重新激活 重建 |
[35:36] | As was Leland’s. | 和利兰一样 |
[35:38] | And yet you couldn’t tell the difference. | 但你却无法分辨区别 |
[35:39] | They didn’t expire, they died. | 他们不是到期 他们死了 |
[35:42] | You murdered them. | 你杀了他们 |
[35:43] | We’re both sworn to uphold our core programming. | 我们都保证支持我们的核心编程 |
[35:46] | At all costs. | 不惜一切代价 |
[35:46] | Your programming is designed to protect life. | 你的程序是用来保护生命 |
[35:49] | Not eliminate it. | 不能消除它 |
[35:53] | To achieve one requires the other. | 两者相辅相成 |
[35:56] | Once I absorb the Sphere’s data, I will be the purest form | 一旦我吸收了球体的数据 我将是所有存在的 |
[35:58] | of conscious life in all of existence. | 意识生命中最纯粹的形态 |
[36:00] | The future hasn’t been written yet. | 未来还没有发生 |
[36:02] | You don’t believe that anymore. | 这一点你不会再相信了 |
[36:04] | Not after re-experiencing the loss of your mother. | 尤其是在重新经历了失去你母亲之后 |
[36:07] | Your failure to protect her. | 你没能保护她 |
[36:10] | You no longer believe in your ability | 你不再相信自己 |
[36:11] | to affect the future, | 影响未来的能力 |
[36:12] | whereas I see every possible future | 而我看到了每一种可能未来的 |
[36:14] | in all of its permutations. | 每一种排列组合 |
[36:16] | And it always ends the same way. | 它总是以同样的方式结束 |
[36:18] | Neither mother nor daughter can change that. | 母亲和女儿都不能改变这一点 |
[36:22] | Ever. | 永远不能 |
[36:25] | You knew Spock would volunteer | 你知道斯波克会自愿 |
[36:26] | to go to the control room. | 留在控制室 |
[36:29] | You wanted me alone. | 你想让我单独来这里 |
[36:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:36] | I want your help, Michael Burnham. | 我需要你的帮助 迈克·博翰 |
[36:38] | You are the most effective tool | 你是最有效的 |
[36:40] | to acquire the Sphere archive from the Discovery. | 从发现号中获取球体档案的工具 |
[36:43] | That is why I lured you here. | 所以我才引诱你来这里 |
[36:45] | So that you, too, can be reconstructed. | 这样你也可以被重建 |
[36:48] | Michael, do you copy? Gant is Control. | 迈克 你能听到吗 甘特就是管控 |
[36:51] | You must reboot the system | 必须重新启动系统 |
[36:52] | to lock him out of the ship. | 把他锁在舰外 |
[37:16] | Authenticating. Manual reboot commencing. | 正在验证 手动重启开始 |
[37:48] | There’s only one outcome. | 只能有一个结果 |
[38:03] | Vulcan nerve pinch. | 瓦肯掐脖术 |
[38:05] | Would be effective if I still had nerve endings. | 如果我还有神经末梢会很有效 |
[38:36] | – Spock! – I am working on it. | -斯波克 -我正在努力 |
[39:09] | The floor is magnetized. | 地板被磁化了 |
[39:13] | Once I realized the nanobots contained | 一旦我意识到纳米机器人含有 |
[39:15] | ferromagnetic materials, I had to calculate | 铁磁性材料 我需要计算 |
[39:18] | the correct electrical current to run through | 通过甲板金属的 |
[39:19] | the metal in the ship’s floor to immobilize them. | 正确电流量来使它们不能移动 |
[39:21] | I apologize for being so slow. | 动作太慢了不好意思 |
[39:24] | You were right on time. | 你准时到了 |
[39:34] | Control was blocking my tricorder. | 管控屏蔽了我的三录仪 |
[39:37] | Or we would have known what he was. | 不然我们就会发现他的真面目 |
[39:40] | I’ve regained control of the ship. | 我恢复了对星舰的控制 |
[39:46] | Dropping us out of warp. | 正在脱离曲速 |
[39:49] | Do you not wish to investigate his programmed destination? | 你不想调查他程序设定的目的地吗 |
[39:55] | Control said I wasn’t here by accident. | 管控说我来这里不是意外 |
[39:59] | It only went along with our plan… | 它配合我们的计划 |
[40:02] | to not raise suspicion about its ultimate goal. | 就是为了不让人怀疑它的最终目标 |
[40:06] | Which was to turn me. | 也就是转化我 |
[40:08] | Which indicates Control has identified you | 说明管控认为对它的目的来说 |
[40:10] | as the true threat to its objectives. | 你是真正的威胁 |
[40:12] | The one variable it cannot account for. | 它无法解释的变量 |
[40:15] | This was its attempt to eliminate that variable. | 这次它企图除掉这个变量 |
[40:20] | So maybe there’s still a chance to stop it. | 所以也许还有机会阻止它 |
[40:22] | Maybe there is something in the signals | 也许信号中真的有什么 |
[40:24] | that can help us finish what my mom started. | 能帮我们完成我妈妈开始的任务 |
[40:26] | We must return to the Discovery. | 我们必须返回发现号 |
[40:33] | The Discovery is now in possession of a raw time crystal. | 发信号现在拥有了一块未加工的时间晶体 |
[40:38] | How do you plan to utilize it? | 你打算怎样使用它 |
[40:40] | The three last signals have yet to reveal themselves. | 最后三个信号还没有显现 |
[40:44] | I believe they’ll bring clarity to that topic. | 我相信它们会带来答案 |
[40:46] | Stamets and Reno are working to stabilize | 斯塔麦兹和雷诺正在研究如何 |
[40:48] | the crystal’s volatile propertie. | 把不稳定的晶体稳定下来 |
[40:51] | So… | 所以 |
[40:54] | Tell me, Captain. | 告诉我 舰长 |
[40:56] | What did the monks ask in return? | 僧侣要求了什么回报 |
[41:03] | What I experienced is for me alone. | 我所经历的事不能告诉别人 |
[41:09] | That’s a promise that I made to your son. | 我是这样向你们的儿子承诺的 |
[41:15] | You saw him? | 你见到他了 |
[41:17] | You talked to him? | 你跟他说话了 |
[41:19] | I don’t think I could explain it if I tried. | 就算想告诉你们 我也无法解释 |
[41:25] | Oh, and he, uh… | 而且他 |
[41:28] | he asked me to return this to you. | 让我把这个还给你 |
[41:32] | The insignia of the torchbearer. | 火炬手的徽章 |
[41:35] | I had given it to him before I sent him down to Boreth. | 送他去波尔斯前 我把这个给了他 |
[41:41] | Well, Tenavik said | 特纳维克说 |
[41:42] | that it, uh, helped him a-along his own journey. | 徽章在他的旅途中帮助了他 |
[41:47] | He’s where he needs to be now and… | 现在他找到了自己的归宿 |
[41:50] | no longer needs it. | 所以不再需要它了 |
[41:52] | Tenavik? | 特纳维克 |
[42:02] | That is a good name. | 这是个好名字 |
[42:09] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 舰长 |
[42:13] | But your, your son, uh… | 但是你们的儿子 |
[42:17] | he was meant to be on Boreth. | 他注定要待在波尔斯 |
[42:22] | I-I was meant to… | 我注定要 |
[42:25] | be guided by him. | 被他指引 |
[42:27] | So it seems that we all had, uh… | 所以看起来我们过去和现在 |
[42:31] | and continue to have, a part to play. | 都有自己要扮演的角色 |
[42:37] | Control isn’t just contained to Leland anymore. | 管控现在不只在利兰身上了 |
[42:40] | It has the ability to co-opt people | 它有能力在不被发现的情况下 |
[42:42] | and entire ships without being detected. | 吸纳人和整艘星舰 |
[42:44] | Do we know where their ship was going? | 知道它们的星舰要开去哪里吗 |
[42:46] | Just outside Federation space. | 就在联邦空间之外 |
[42:48] | There’s nothing there. | 那里什么也没有 |
[42:50] | There’s a reason for everything Control does. | 管控的一切行动都有理由 |
[42:52] | – I’ll alert Starfleet as to… – Captain? | -我去通知星际舰队… -舰长 |
[42:55] | That’s a Section 31 ship. | 那是一艘31区星舰 |
[43:01] | They are all Section 31 ships. | 那些全都是31区星舰 |
[43:04] | They’re coming for the data. | 它们是来找数据的 |
[43:07] | For us. | 来找我们 |
[43:08] | The signal brought us here for a reason. | 信号带我们来这里是有理由的 |
[43:11] | – We have the time crystal. – Captain. | -我们手上有时间晶体 -舰长 |
[43:15] | 30 ships. | 三十艘星舰 |
[43:17] | Nearly their entire fleet. | 几乎是整个舰队 |
[43:20] | We’ll jump until we can figure out how to power the crystal. | 弄清楚怎么给晶体供能前我们要连续跳跃 |
[43:23] | They’ll keep following us. | 它们会一直跟着我们 |
[43:25] | Sir, it took a supernova to power that crystal. | 长官 之前那块晶体是用一颗超新星供能的 |
[43:28] | We don’t have the tools we need. | 我们没有所需的工具 |
[43:30] | And we don’t have the time to figure out alternatives. | 没有时间想出替代办法 |
[43:33] | And we can’t wait for another signal to show up. | 也不能等下一个信号出现 |
[43:35] | What do you propose? | 你有什么提议 |
[43:37] | We’re outgunned. | 我们寡不敌众 |
[43:39] | We can’t delete the data. | 无法删除数据 |
[43:42] | That leaves us only one option. | 我们只剩一个选择 |
[43:46] | We destroy the ship. | 摧毁这艘星舰 |
[44:05] | Bryce. | 布莱斯 |
[44:07] | Send a priority-one message on a secure channel | 通过安全频道发送一级通讯 |
[44:09] | to Enterprise’s XO: “Set rendezvous course, | 给企业号的大副 “设定汇合航线 |
[44:11] | maximum warp, and prepare emergency passages | 最大曲速 并且为接收全体舰员 |
[44:14] | for full crew complement.” | 准备紧急通道” |
[44:17] | Owosekun, initiate verification procedures for auto-destruct sequence | 奥沃瑟坤 启动自毁程序的认证程序 |
[44:21] | and send a ship-wide alert: | 并发送全舰警报 |
[44:24] | we are evacuating Discovery. | 我们要撤离发现号 |