时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Control will not stop coming. | 管控还是会找过来 |
[00:55] | Eventually, Leland will find you. | 最终 利兰会找到你 |
[00:58] | Ergo, Discovery’s very existence is the problem. | 因此 发现号的存在就是问题 |
[01:03] | Discovery’s shields are up. | 发现号的护盾开启了 |
[01:04] | It’s protecting itself. | 它在自我保护 |
[01:05] | Sphere’s data has already merged with Discovery. | 球体的数据已经与发现号融合 |
[01:08] | – Options. – We know we can’t delete the data. | -想法 -我们知道数据删除不了 |
[01:10] | Nor, it seems, can we destroy Discovery. | 我们看起来也毁不掉发现号 |
[01:12] | As long as Discovery exists here and now, | 只要发现号还在此时此地 |
[01:16] | this will never be over. | 这就永远完不了 |
[01:17] | Discovery has to go to the future. | 发现号必须要去未来 |
[01:19] | We have the technical designs from Section 31. | 我们有31区的技术设计记录 |
[01:22] | – We can attempt to rebuild it. – Do it. | -我们可以尝试再造一个 -去做吧 |
[01:25] | Once the Enterprise catches up with us, | 一旦企业号追上我们 |
[01:27] | I’ll be joining them. | 我就会加入他们 |
[01:28] | I hope that you’re happy, Hugh. | 我希望你幸福 休 |
[01:32] | Admiral, Captain Pike, | 上将 派克舰长 |
[01:33] | there’s something you need to see. | 你们需要看看这个 |
[01:35] | And then there were five. | 第五个信号了 |
[01:37] | Commander Stamets, | 斯塔麦兹中校 |
[01:38] | you will jump us to that signal. | 带我们跃进到信号那里 |
[01:40] | Class M planet, Xahea. | M级星球 扎西雅星 |
[01:42] | Really? Xahea? | 真的吗 扎西雅星 |
[01:47] | Tilly! | 提利 |
[01:50] | I know the queen of Xahea. | 我认识扎西雅的女王 |
[01:52] | So, you want to use the suit to travel through time | 所以你想用护甲穿越时间 |
[01:54] | – with this ship flying behind you, yes? – Yes. | -让这艘飞船跟着你 是吗 -对 |
[01:57] | There is just one problem. | 有一个问题 |
[01:58] | Continuous regeneration of energy will ultimately | 能量的持续再生最终会 |
[02:00] | burn out the crystal. | 让晶体燃尽 |
[02:02] | It’s a one-way trip. | 有去无回 |
[02:03] | You’re not coming, are you? | 你不一起来 对吧 |
[02:04] | I wish I could say yes. | 我希望能说一起去 |
[02:10] | Attention, all vessels. | 全体舰艇注意 |
[02:11] | Leland’s fleet has arrived. | 利兰的舰队到了 |
[02:14] | Leland and his ships will give us one hell of a fight. | 利兰和他的飞船会跟我们大战一场 |
[02:19] | We are surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[02:20] | All enemy vessels armed and ready. | 所有敌舰已整装待发 |
[02:22] | Shields up. Prepare for battle. | 开启护盾 准备迎战 |
[02:33] | Battle stations, report. | 战斗岗位 汇报 |
[02:34] | Shields at maximum, sir. | 护盾已到最大值 长官 |
[02:37] | Weapons armed and ready, Captain. | 武器准备好了 舰长 |
[02:39] | Transmit to all ships. | 发送到所有飞船 |
[02:41] | This is Captain Pike. | 我是派克舰长 |
[02:43] | We have one job: | 我们只有一个任务 |
[02:44] | get Commander Burnham and Discovery through the wormhole. | 让博翰中校和发现号穿过虫洞 |
[02:49] | Section 31 is in our way. | 31区挡住了我们 |
[02:58] | Once Burnham launches in the suit, | 一旦博翰穿上护甲 |
[03:00] | Second Squadron will match course and speed | 第二中队就调整路线和速度 |
[03:02] | to cover her and defend her perimeter. | 掩护她并保卫她的周围 |
[03:04] | Squadrons Three and Four will be the front line of defense | 第三和第四中队将成为前线 |
[03:07] | against the Section 31 fleet. | 对抗31区 |
[03:10] | You will lead the attack and draw their fire | 你们要指挥进攻 吸引他们的火力 |
[03:12] | to give us the time we need. | 给我们争取时间 |
[03:14] | Enterprise will maintain fire on the fleet | 企业号会对对方舰队保持火力压制 |
[03:16] | to cause distraction for as long as we can. | 尽可能长时间地分散敌人的注意力 |
[03:18] | But as soon as Burnham is detected out there, | 但是一旦博翰在外面被发现 |
[03:22] | we have to keep her safe. | 我们就必须保证她的安全 |
[03:30] | All shuttles and pods, use attack formation Gamma Six. | 所有逃生机和逃生舱 使用伽玛6攻击编队 |
[03:33] | Squadrons One and Three, coordinate positions | 第一和第三中队调整位置 |
[03:36] | to disrupt and target all main enemy vessels. | 干扰并锁定所有主要敌舰 |
[03:40] | This is Starfleet. | 我们是星际舰队 |
[03:45] | Get it done. | 搞定它 |
[03:47] | Mr. Saru, ETA on that suit. | 萨鲁先生 护甲的预计什么时候到 |
[03:49] | The components are being synthesized | 我们说话的这功夫 |
[03:51] | and assembled as we speak. | 正在合成安装组件 |
[03:53] | Don’t adjust the composite automatically. | 别自动调整复合材料 |
[03:55] | I’ll do it manually after each piece is cleared for assembly. | 我要在每一块都准备好安装之后手动调整 |
[03:57] | I’m not detecting any micro-variances. | 我没有发现任何微小差异 |
[03:58] | No, I need a surgical spanner, | 不 我需要的是手术扳手 |
[04:00] | not a standard engineering coupler. | 不是标准的工程耦合器 |
[04:01] | Stop. Look me in the eyes. | 停下 看着我的眼睛 |
[04:03] | The silicon injectors need to be purged | 每次绑定融合成型之后 |
[04:05] | after each binding is molded. Watch me. | 硅注射器都要清洗 看着我怎么做 |
[04:08] | The bayonet joint on this oxygen sensor’s wide open. | 这个氧气传感器上的插销节是敞开的 |
[04:10] | Are you trying to kill her? | 你是想杀了她吗 |
[04:12] | Oh, shit. Get off the assembly. | 见鬼 离安装台远点 |
[04:14] | – I got it. – Sorry, Commander. | -我来弄 -对不起 中校 |
[04:23] | High speed, low drag, Commander. | 保持高速不要拖延 中校 |
[04:25] | The longer it takes her to open that wormhole, | 她打开虫洞花的时间越长 |
[04:26] | – the fewer make it home. – Yes, sir. | -能回家的舰员就越少 -是 长官 |
[04:28] | What’s the intel on how much perimeter space she’ll need | 她需要多少空间 |
[04:30] | to get far enough away from that wormhole? | 才能远离虫洞 |
[04:31] | Commander Burnham needs to remain | 博翰中校需要保持在 |
[04:33] | at the outermost radius of the battle | 战斗最外围的 |
[04:34] | – at .0004 arc-seconds. – In English, please. | – 0.0004弧秒 – 好好说话 |
[04:38] | I can’t blow a path through what you’re saying. | 你说的话我听不明白 |
[04:40] | Tight enough so none of the Section 31 ships | 空间既要小 保证31区的舰船 |
[04:42] | get pulled into the future, loose enough so none of our guys | 不会被拖到未来 又要大 保证我们的人 |
[04:44] | get destroyed by the event horizon. | 不会被视界摧毁 |
[04:46] | Lieutenant Spock will remain on comms throughout to guide her. | 斯波克上尉会全程保持通讯联络引导她 |
[04:50] | Reno, where are we with the time crystal? | 雷诺 时间晶体怎么样了 |
[04:52] | Four minutes, 18 seconds away until fully charged. | 还有4分18秒充满 |
[04:55] | Can you cut that in half? | 能缩短一半吗 |
[04:56] | Violate the basic laws of physics? | 违反物理基本定律 |
[04:58] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[05:01] | Commander, we’ve scanned the Section 31 armada. | 中校 我们已经扫描了31区舰队 |
[05:04] | There’s only one life sign: Captain Leland’s. | 只有一个生命指征 利兰舰长的 |
[05:07] | The rest of the ships are empty. | 其它的舰船都是空的 |
[05:09] | Drones. Nasty ones. | 无人机 够卑鄙的 |
[05:11] | Lieutenant Bryce, have you had any success reaching Starfleet? | 布莱斯上尉 你成功联系到星际舰队了吗 |
[05:13] | Subspace relays are still down, Commander. | 子空间中继还处于关闭状态 中校 |
[05:16] | Attempting to circumvent, but we’re still being jammed. | 试图绕行 但还是被屏蔽了 |
[05:20] | It is just us. | 只有我们自己了 |
[05:23] | Any, uh, words of wisdom? | 有什么至理名言吗 |
[05:31] | “Be extremely subtle, | “微乎微乎 |
[05:33] | “even to the point of formlessness. | “至于无形 |
[05:36] | “Be extremely mysterious, | “神乎神乎 |
[05:38] | even to the point of soundlessness.” | “至于无声 |
[05:41] | “Thereby you can be the director | “故能为 |
[05:42] | of your opponent’s fate.” | 敌之司命” |
[05:46] | I’m surprised a Kelpien, of all beings, | 我很吃惊 一个凯尔比人 |
[05:49] | has studied Sun Tzu. | 居然学过孙子兵法 |
[05:51] | I am surprised a Terran is surprised by anything. | 我很惊讶 一个人族见到什么都要吃惊 |
[05:55] | Incoming hail. | 有人传呼 |
[05:56] | It’s Leland, sir. | 是利兰 长官 |
[06:06] | You will see a human face. | 你们会见到一张人脸 |
[06:09] | It is not a human being. | 但它不是人 |
[06:12] | Am I clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[06:13] | – Yes, sir. – Put it through. | -是 长官 -接通吧 |
[06:19] | Leland, we were just talking about you. | 利兰 我们刚刚还在谈论你呢 |
[06:23] | Everybody hates you. | 大家都恨你 |
[06:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[06:27] | You know why I’m here. | 你们知道我为何而来 |
[06:29] | Give me what I’ve come for, | 把我要的东西交出来 |
[06:31] | or die for it. | 不然就为它送命 |
[06:32] | By authority granted me under the Articles of the Federation | 根据联邦宣言和星际舰队 |
[06:35] | and Starfleet Charter, | 赋予我的权力 |
[06:36] | I order you to surrender your vessels. | 我要求你交出舰船 |
[06:39] | No terms, no deals. | 无条件执行 |
[06:41] | Last warning. | 最后一次警告 |
[06:42] | Transmit the data to me, | 把数据传输给我 |
[06:44] | or you’ll be destroyed. | 不然我就消灭你们 |
[06:46] | By my count, we have over 200 vessels, | 根据我的计算 我们有超过两百艘舰船 |
[06:48] | and you might have 30. | 你大概有三十艘 |
[06:54] | Count again. | 再数一遍 |
[09:08] | Multiple torpedoes locked on us. | 多枚鱼雷已经锁定了我们 |
[09:10] | – Evasive pattern Delta Five. – Aye, sir. | -启动δ5派规避模式 -是 长官 |
[09:12] | All power to forward shields. Fire full spread. | 将所有能量传输到前部护盾 全力开火 |
[09:39] | – Damage report. – Breach in section two. | -损伤报告 -二号区已被破坏 |
[09:41] | Decks nine and ten. Seven confirmed dead. | 九号和十号甲板 七人确认死亡 |
[09:45] | Shields at 86%. | 护盾耐受度为86% |
[09:47] | Shields at 82%. | 护盾耐受度为82% |
[09:48] | We have a breach on deck 12. | 十二号甲板被破坏 |
[09:50] | Emergency bulkheads engaged successfully. | 紧急隔板部署就绪 |
[09:54] | – I’ve got a leg panel. – Back plate complete. | -我这有腿部支撑板 -底板部署就绪 |
[09:59] | We need an adjustment on 1.0, 2.3 and 4.2. | 我们需要在1.0 2.3和4.2处进行调整 |
[10:02] | I’m on it. I got it. | 我来处理 |
[10:05] | Reno, we need that time crystal now. | 雷诺 我们现在就要时间晶体 |
[10:06] | One minute away. Charge at 98%. | 还有一分钟 充能完成度98% |
[10:17] | All squadrons on those drones immediately! | 所有飞行中队立刻前往无人机 |
[10:19] | Captain Pike, it’s Po. Do you copy? | 派克舰长 我是波 你收到了吗 |
[10:23] | Pull her up. | 调出她的位置 |
[10:26] | She’s flying directly beneath them. | 她正在舰群下部飞行 |
[10:31] | Give me her shuttle feed. | 接通她飞船的通讯信号 |
[10:35] | Your Highness, | 殿下 |
[10:36] | uh, who told you you could fly a Federation vessel? | 谁允许你驾驶联邦飞船的 |
[10:39] | First, I invoke diplomatic immunity | 首先 我行使外交豁免权 |
[10:41] | for stealing this shuttle. | 来窃取这艘飞船 |
[10:42] | All due respect, Your Highness, get out of there. | 恕我直言 殿下 快离开 |
[10:45] | Captain, listen, | 舰长 听我说 |
[10:46] | your squadron’s gonna get obliterated. | 你的飞行中队会被消灭的 |
[10:48] | What? | 什么 |
[10:50] | I thought these drones looked off-key. | 我觉得那些无人机看起来不太对劲 |
[10:53] | They have a refracted lattice shield design. | 他们的护盾设计是折射晶格式的 |
[10:55] | You can see it in the wave patterns. | 你可以从波形上看出来 |
[10:57] | They can’t be defeated one-on-one. | 一对一是无法击败它们的 |
[10:59] | Attack has to be two at a time, | 必须同时进行两次进攻 |
[11:00] | targeting port and starboard emitters simultaneously. | 分别瞄准舱门和右舷的发射器 |
[11:03] | Po, are you sure? | 波 你确定吗 |
[11:04] | I’ll put my life on it. | 我以性命担保 |
[11:09] | All squadrons… | 所有飞行中队注意 |
[11:12] | formation Double Alpha. | 双α编队 |
[11:13] | Team up and begin target acquisition. | 合成一队 开始进行目标捕捉 |
[11:16] | Follow the queen. | 跟随女王 |
[11:38] | Mr. Rhys, | 里斯先生 |
[11:39] | set all phasers for automatic targeting, | 将所有相位武器调整到自动瞄准模式 |
[11:40] | – maximum power and range. – Aye, Commander. | -将威力与射程调至最大 -是 中校 |
[11:45] | Owo, bring the emergency generators on line. | 奥沃 启动应急供能装置 |
[11:47] | Shields holding at 70%. | 护盾耐受度70% |
[11:50] | Leland won’t destroy this ship immediately. | 利兰无法在短时间内摧毁这艘舰船 |
[11:52] | He’ll cripple us and take the data. | 他会让我们失去反抗能力 再夺取数据 |
[11:54] | Then he’ll break Discovery down for parts. | 然后他会拆掉发现号 收集零件 |
[11:56] | Do you have anything relevant to offer? | 你还有别的更有用的建议吗 |
[11:58] | Invite him aboard. | 邀请他上船 |
[12:00] | Whatever you have in mind, | 不管你是怎么想的 |
[12:02] | this is not a two-pronged mission. | 这不是一个两全的任务 |
[12:04] | The first priority is to get Discovery to safety | 首要目标是和博翰中校一起 |
[12:06] | with Commander Burnham. | 让发现号脱离危险 |
[12:08] | For you, perhaps. | 对你来说 也许是这样 |
[12:09] | You should know me well enough by now to know | 到了现在 你应该已经足够了解我了 |
[12:11] | I leave very little to chance. | 我基本不会去冒任何风险 |
[12:13] | Especially when it comes to revenge. | 特别是在复仇的时候 |
[12:16] | Good to go. | 准备就绪 |
[12:17] | Crystal’s fully charged. | 晶体充能完毕 |
[12:19] | Ensign Tilly, go with her and make sure | 提利少尉 和她一起去 |
[12:21] | it gets to Commander Burnham safely. | 确保将晶体安全送到博翰中校的手中 |
[12:22] | He means in case one of us gets dead along the way. | 他的意思是 以防我们其中之一在路上死了 |
[12:25] | Hurry! | 快 |
[12:26] | I’m going, I’m going. Get off my ass. | 我去了 别催了 |
[12:28] | Sir. Get off my ass, sir. | 长官 别催了 长官 |
[12:39] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[12:51] | They’re gonna make a run on weakening Discovery’s shields. | 他们打算削弱发现号的护盾 |
[13:00] | Divert all power to starboard shield deflectors. | 将所有能量传输到护盾偏转器上 |
[13:02] | Number One, bring us around and place us between | 一号 带我们前往发现号 |
[13:04] | those drones and Discovery. Aye, Captain. | -和无人机之间的位置 -是 舰长 |
[13:29] | Shields down to 54% and dropping fast. | 护盾耐受度54% 快速下降中 |
[13:38] | Lieutenant Mann, target the largest 31 vessel | 曼恩上尉 瞄准最大的三十一号舰船 |
[13:40] | – and fire on their shield generators. – Aye, Captain. | -向他们的护盾发生器开火 -是 舰长 |
[13:43] | The entire fleet is receiving signals | 整个舰队都在接收 |
[13:44] | from Leland inside that ship. | 那艘舰船里利兰发出的信号 |
[13:50] | Has the shuttle bay been evacuated? | 穿梭舱已经疏散完毕了吗 |
[13:51] | Yes, Commander. | 是的 中校 |
[13:52] | The housing is prepped. | 护罩部署就绪 |
[13:54] | I need that last panel. | 我需要最后那块板 |
[13:56] | Right here. | 在这 |
[14:18] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[14:20] | I’m good. You? | 我没事 你呢 |
[14:24] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[14:30] | Everybody. Reno? | 大家呢 雷诺 |
[14:32] | I’m a cat. Five more lives at least. | 我是属猫的 至少还有五条命 |
[14:35] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:37] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[14:39] | No! | 不 |
[14:39] | No, Commander! Oh, my God. | 不 中校 我的天 |
[14:44] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[14:47] | Get him to sickbay. | 送他去医疗舱 |
[14:48] | I’m gonna clean up this mess | 我要把这边清理一下 |
[14:49] | so nobody else gets impaled. | 以免有别人被伤到了 |
[14:53] | You’re okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[14:55] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[14:57] | – Michael. – Let’s go. | -迈克 -我们走 |
[15:16] | Shields unable to absorb full impact. | 护盾无法吸收全部冲击 |
[15:17] | Shields? | 护盾状态 |
[15:18] | We’re at 60%. Discovery’s at 38. | 我们有60% 发现号是38% |
[15:20] | At this rate, neither ship is gonna last much longer. | 以这样的速度 两艘星舰都没办法撑太久了 |
[15:23] | We’re not on our heels yet. Maintain offensive focus. | 我们还没到极限呢 保持攻势 |
[15:25] | Make them come to us. | 让他们来找我们 |
[15:30] | Commander, we are overloaded in sickbay. | 中校 医疗舱已经超负荷了 |
[15:32] | Class four casualties in here, class three in the corridor. | 四级伤员来这边 三级去走廊 |
[15:35] | Cortical stimulation’s failing! | 皮层刺激失效 |
[15:37] | Any free hands to help us down here? | 有没有人手可以下来帮我们一把 |
[15:39] | Hey, I need that bio-bed. | 我需要那张生化病床 |
[15:40] | I am sorry, Doctor. | 对不起 医生 |
[15:41] | All personnel on board are occupied. | 舰上所有人员均有任务 |
[15:43] | Do your best. | 你尽最大努力吧 |
[15:46] | No, I’m gonna do a half-assed job, | 不 我会做半吊子 |
[15:47] | because now’s the perfect time. | 因为现在是最佳时机 |
[15:53] | The suit is ready. | 护甲准备好了 |
[15:55] | Are you? | 你准备好了吗 |
[15:59] | It’s your mother, and it’s you. | 它是你妈妈 也是你 |
[16:02] | Trust what you’ve done together. | 相信你们俩所共同完成的 |
[16:08] | I do. | 我相信 |
[16:48] | Damn. | 好家伙 |
[16:49] | You will be the target out there. | 到外面你会成为目标的 |
[16:51] | I’ll pilot a shuttle to make sure | 我会驾驶一架穿梭机 以确保 |
[16:52] | you reach the perimeter point. | 你到达边界点 |
[16:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:55] | You’re supposed to guide me by comms. | 你应该是通过通讯来给我导航 |
[16:56] | – You can’t protect me in that. – There is no time for debate. | -你不能用它来保护我 -没时间争论了 |
[16:59] | I will return to Discovery | 你一打开虫洞 |
[17:00] | as soon as you open the wormhole. | 我就返回发现号 |
[17:06] | – I said… – I heard you. | -我说… -我听见了 |
[17:09] | You better. | 你最好回来 |
[17:31] | Stay in my wake. | 跟在我后边 |
[17:50] | Discovery bridge, this is Lieutenant Spock. | 发现号舰桥 我是斯波克上尉 |
[17:52] | Prepare to lower shuttle bay force field | 听我指令 准备降低穿梭舱力场 |
[17:53] | and drop aft shields for 3.5 seconds on my mark. | 并关闭舰尾护盾3.5秒钟 |
[17:57] | Understood, Lieutenant. Captain Pike, | 明白 上尉 派克舰长 |
[18:00] | we are preparing to lower aft shields. | 我们要关闭舰尾护盾 |
[18:01] | Cover fire would be most appreciated. | 如果能提供火力掩护将很有帮助 |
[18:06] | We got you, Saru. | 包在我们身上 萨鲁 |
[18:07] | – All vessels. – Yes, Captain. | -全体舰艇 -是 舰长 |
[18:10] | We’ve calculated that Commander Burnham | 我们算出博翰中校需要 |
[18:11] | will need two minutes and 47 seconds to reach | 2分47秒到达安全距离 |
[18:14] | safe distance and open the wormhole. | 并开启虫洞 |
[18:16] | All squadrons, form a tactical escort around her | 所有中队 在她的航线上组成战术护卫 |
[18:18] | on her path and screen enemy fire. | 围绕在她周围并阻挡敌军火力 |
[18:21] | I want a cocoon around her until she gets to her destination. | 在她到达目的地之前 我要把她包裹起来 |
[18:24] | On it, Captain. If she doesn’t make it | 立刻执行 舰长 如果她无法 |
[18:25] | off the battlefield and far enough away | 离开战场到达足够远的地方 |
[18:27] | to open the wormhole, neither do we. | 开启虫洞 我们也不会回来 |
[18:42] | Lower shields in five. | 关闭护盾倒计时 五 |
[18:45] | Four. | 四 |
[18:47] | Three. | 三 |
[18:49] | Two. One. | 二 一 |
[19:31] | Interstellar debris density: | 星际碎片密度 |
[19:32] | 72% above nominal. | 高于标称值72% |
[19:34] | Scanning for nominal local coordinates. | 扫描标称局部坐标 |
[19:47] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[19:50] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[19:52] | I got this. | 我可以 |
[20:02] | All battle groups… | 所有作战小组… |
[20:04] | form a shield wall against those ships. | 组成防护墙来抵挡这些舰艇 |
[20:06] | Maintain protective formations. | 保持护卫队形 |
[20:08] | Discovery and Enterprise will lead. | 发现号和企业号将带头 |
[20:10] | Nobody gets through us until Burnham reaches her target. | 博翰到达目标之前 谁也别想越过我们 |
[20:22] | Commander, sensors are showing that something | 中校 传感器显示在我们的护盾关闭时 |
[20:24] | beamed aboard while our shields were down. | 有什么东西传送到舰上了 |
[20:50] | He’s going for the Sphere data. | 他是来拿球体数据的 |
[20:52] | – Everybody, stay here. – Like hell. | -所有人待在这里 -才不呢 |
[20:58] | Sir. | 长官 |
[21:00] | Sensors show Captain Leland beamed aboard Discovery. | 传感器显示利兰舰长传送登上了发现号 |
[21:07] | We’d have to lower our own shields to beam a team on board. | 我们要关闭自己的护盾才能传送人员过去 |
[21:09] | Discovery would have to lower theirs. | 发现号也需要关闭他们的 |
[21:11] | We can’t do it, Chris. | 我们不能去 克里斯 |
[21:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:23] | I will override the security codes. | 我会超驰控制安全密码 |
[21:25] | You try accessing the lock mechanism directly. | 你去试着直接接通锁定机制 |
[21:30] | How much longer before you gain entry? | 通过还需要多久 |
[21:32] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[21:33] | Less if you stop bothering us. | 如果你别再来烦我 可以更快点 |
[21:39] | Commander, shields down to 38%. | 中校 护盾下降到38% |
[21:41] | Hold the line, Lieutenant. | 坚持住 上尉 |
[21:43] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:44] | After we are done breaking and entering, | 我们破门而入之后 |
[21:46] | would you like to join me in making Leland scream? | 你愿意和我一起让利兰吃点苦头吗 |
[21:50] | Yum, yum. | 好啊 |
[21:59] | We are at a safe distance, Michael. | 迈克 我们到安全距离了 |
[22:01] | Understood. | 明白 |
[22:17] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[22:20] | Insufficient vertices calculated. | 计算得出顶点不充分 |
[22:23] | Temporal interface access standing by. | 临时界面进入待命 |
[22:25] | It’s not working. | 没成功 |
[22:27] | Navigational system’s stuck in the present; | 导航系统卡在当前时空里了 |
[22:29] | it won’t move forward. | 不往前走 |
[22:31] | Why won’t it move forward? | 它为什么不往前走 |
[23:09] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[23:10] | An undetonated photon torpedo | 一枚未引爆的光子鱼雷 |
[23:12] | has breached the hull. | 射入了舰体 |
[23:14] | If it blows, | 如果它爆炸 |
[23:17] | it’ll rip a hole four decks wide in our saucer section. | 我们的飞碟区会被撕出四片甲板宽的洞 |
[23:34] | Everything I saw… | 我看到的一切 |
[23:38] | this is how it starts. | 这就是一切的开始 |
[23:40] | I saw this exact moment | 当我触碰晶体时 |
[23:42] | when I touched the crystal. | 我看到了这一时刻 |
[23:57] | Was that torpedo lodged, Lieutenant? And is it live? | 光雷触舰了吗 上尉 是激活的吗 |
[23:59] | Deck five, section two. And yes, sir. | 第五甲板 第二区 是的 舰长 |
[24:03] | Lower blast shields five and two. | 放下五号和二号防爆盾 |
[24:05] | Lieutenant Mann, deploy the DOT Sevens. | 曼恩上尉 释放七代DOT |
[24:07] | – Aye, Captain. – I want them standing by for repair. | -是 舰长 -让它们随时进行修复 |
[24:21] | Lieutenant Amin, can we seal off the bay | 阿明上尉 可以封锁光雷着陆点 |
[24:23] | where the torpedo landed? | 附近的舱区吗 |
[24:26] | Only one of the blast shields’ll drop, Captain. | 只能放下一面防爆盾 舰长 |
[24:27] | The other one’s jammed. | 另一面卡住了 |
[24:28] | Lieutenant Nicola, do we have anyone from Munitions available? | 尼科拉上尉 军需部门有人能来吗 |
[24:32] | All occupied, Admiral. | 都在忙 上将 |
[24:33] | I’ll fix the door on-site. | 我去修复门 |
[24:35] | Get me a PADD. | 给我个平板 |
[24:35] | Number One, I’m with you. | 大副 我跟你一起 |
[24:37] | We’ll have to disarm simultaneously. | 我们必须同时拆弹 |
[24:38] | Figure out what kind of weapon | 找出我们面对的是何种武器 |
[24:40] | we’re dealing with and send me the schematics. | 然后把结构图发给我 |
[24:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 |
[24:50] | Shield-emitter in Zones five and seven are damaged. | 第五和第七区的护盾发射器损坏 |
[24:52] | We’ll break into pieces | 如果我们在没有护盾的情况下 |
[24:53] | if we go into the wormhole without shields. | 进入虫洞 会被撕成碎片的 |
[24:55] | If we even get there. | 如果我们能到那里的话 |
[24:57] | Come on, Burnham. | 快点 博翰 |
[24:59] | Spock, the navigation interface still won’t let me set | 斯波克 导航界面依然不让我设定 |
[25:02] | a destination point in the future. | 一个未来的目的点 |
[25:03] | Without a destination point, | 没有目的点 |
[25:05] | we will not be able to open the wormhole. | 我们不能打开虫洞 |
[25:12] | – Michael. – No. | -迈克 -不 |
[25:15] | Nothing. | 不行 |
[25:17] | If I set the signals, why can’t I move us forward? | 如果我设定信号 为什么不能让我们前进 |
[25:19] | There have been seven signals and we have only seen five. | 一共有七个信号而我们只看到五个 |
[25:22] | Why would I bring us all this way | 为什么我会带着大家走到这一步 |
[25:24] | to get stuck in this moment and die here? | 却在这里卡壳等死 |
[25:28] | Door’s almost open. | 门差不多打开了 |
[25:31] | Squadrons four through nine are down. | 四到九中队被击落 |
[25:33] | We’re losing too many fighters. | 我们失去太多战斗机了 |
[25:34] | Life support failing on decks seven through thirteen. | 第7到13甲板的生命支持系统正在失效 |
[25:37] | Shields at 11% and dropping. | 护盾只有百分之十一且仍在下降 |
[25:39] | Ten percent… we’re at nine. | 百分之十 现在只有九了 |
[25:41] | All remaining power to forward shields. | 将所剩能源都用来支持护盾 |
[25:43] | Come about starboard 90 degrees. | 向右转约九十度 |
[26:04] | We have an incoming energy signature. | 我们收到一个能量信号 |
[26:05] | It’s massive. | 非常强大 |
[26:24] | It’s a Klingon cleave ship, sir. | 这是一艘克林贡破甲舰 长官 |
[26:27] | But I’m detecting non-Klingon power signatures, too. | 但我也探测到非克林贡能量信号 |
[26:35] | Those are Ba’ul fighters. | 这些是堡乌人战士 |
[26:41] | We’re being hailed, Commander. | 我们收到了呼叫 中校 |
[26:42] | – Put it through. – Yes, sir. | -接通 -是 长官 |
[26:46] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[26:47] | Siranna. | 瑟拉娜 |
[26:49] | I received your message. | 我收到了你的信息 |
[26:51] | I will never again let you fight alone. | 我再也不会让你孤军奋战 |
[26:53] | You… | 你 |
[26:55] | have learned to pilot a fighter. | 学会了如何驾驶战斗机 |
[26:58] | We were on our way when one of your crew | 当我们在路上的时候你们的一位船员 |
[27:00] | hailed us to unify our efforts. | 向我们发出呼叫 整合我们的力量 |
[27:03] | Who? | 是谁 |
[27:05] | Captain, we’re being hailed by the Klingons. | 舰长 我们收到了克林贡人的呼叫 |
[27:08] | On screen. | 接到屏幕上 |
[27:11] | Sorry it took us a while to get here, Captain. | 抱歉我们这么久才到 舰长 |
[27:13] | Calvary arrived just in time. | 你来得正是时候 |
[27:15] | I see you’ve brought some new friends. | 我看你带了新朋友来 |
[27:16] | Not the term I would choose, Captain. | 我不会这么形容他们 舰长 |
[27:19] | However, the Klingon Empire will always | 但是 克林贡帝国永远都会 |
[27:21] | fight to preserve our future. | 为保卫我们的未来而战 |
[27:24] | Works for me. | 这样就行了 |
[27:25] | The D7 will arrive momentarily, Captain. | D7战舰马上就到 舰长 |
[27:28] | Please transmit tactical analysis | 请向我们传输所有敌舰的 |
[27:30] | of all enemy vessels to us. | 战略分析资料 |
[27:32] | Stand by for transfer. | 准备传输 |
[27:46] | Siranna, the drones have altered course | 瑟拉娜 无人机已经改变航线 |
[27:48] | to intercept your fleet. | 拦截你们的舰队 |
[27:49] | Promise me you will be safe. | 向我保证你会没事 |
[27:52] | I can promise you that I will fight as a Kelpien, Saru. | 我能向你保证会像凯尔比人一样战斗 萨鲁 |
[27:58] | Warriors of Kaminar, | 卡米纳的战士们 |
[28:00] | hold your course and calculate target locks. | 保持航线并计算目标 |
[28:08] | All ships. | 所有舰船 |
[28:09] | The Klingons and Kelpiens have joined our fight. | 克林贡人和凯尔比人加入了战斗 |
[28:12] | Transmit encrypted data on the enemy fleet | 传输关于敌舰的加密数据 |
[28:14] | and advise all squad commanders | 并请所有中队长 |
[28:16] | to coordinate their efforts with our new allies. | 与新盟友通力协作 |
[28:30] | Michael, the Ba’ul ships | 迈克 堡乌人的船到了 |
[28:32] | arrived here piloted by the Kelpiens | 由凯尔比人驾驶 |
[28:34] | because your signal led Discovery to Kaminar. | 因为你的信号让发现号去卡米纳 |
[28:35] | Not now, Spock. | 现在不行 斯波克 |
[28:36] | Yes, now. Precisely now. | 就是现在 这个时间点 |
[28:41] | The signal’s purpose was not simply to liberate the Kelpiens | 信号的目的不仅是解放凯尔比人 |
[28:43] | but to prepare them for this. For this very moment. | 而是让他们做好准备 为了这一刻 |
[28:46] | You used each signal to lead Discovery | 你用每一个信号带领发现号 |
[28:48] | to an element we would need to win this battle. | 去往一个我们赢得这场战斗所需的元素 |
[28:53] | Starting with Reno on the asteroid. | 从小行星上的雷诺 |
[28:55] | And to Boreth, to acquire the time crystal. | 到波尔斯 取得时间晶体 |
[28:59] | To Xahea to find the one woman | 到扎西雅找到全宇宙唯一一位 |
[29:01] | in all the universe who could power it. | 能驱动它的女性 |
[29:04] | And to Terralysium to identify safe harbor | 再到极乐星寻找我们穿越虫洞之后 |
[29:06] | once we’re through the wormhole. | 要到达的安全之地 |
[29:13] | I saw us fail. | 我看到我们失败了 |
[29:15] | I saw everyone die. | 我看到所有人都死了 |
[29:17] | The crystal showed you a possible future. | 晶体向你展现了一个可能出现的未来 |
[29:22] | To avoid it. | 是为了避免它的实现 |
[29:25] | We assumed I jumped from somewhere in the future | 我们假设我从未来的某地跳跃而来 |
[29:27] | to set the signals, we didn’t know from where. | 设定这些信号 我们不知道从哪里来 |
[29:31] | I jumped from here. | 我从这里跳跃回去 |
[29:33] | From this moment. | 从这一刻跳跃回去 |
[29:35] | That is correct. | 对 |
[29:36] | In order for us to push forward, you must go back | 为了让我们向前进 你必须回到过去 |
[29:39] | and set the events of the past in motion, | 并推动过去的事件 |
[29:41] | which you have not yet done. | 你目前还没有做到 |
[29:43] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:44] | Because we’ve been stuck in an open loop | 因为我们这次 |
[29:45] | in this time, this time. | 陷入了一个开环 |
[29:47] | I have all the pieces to close it. | 我有所有合上开环的部件 |
[29:48] | Once you do, Control cannot evolve. | 一旦你关上开环 管控就无法进化 |
[29:50] | So I’ll go back to the asteroid and set the first signal | 所以我会回到小行星上设置第一个信号 |
[29:52] | and then set all the rest again. | 然后设置其余信号 |
[29:54] | They will lead you back here. | 他们会带你回到这里 |
[29:55] | And then do you believe we’ll be able to go | 你相信我们能到 |
[29:56] | to the future we want? | 我们想要的未来 |
[29:59] | Of that, I cannot be certain. | 这一点我不能保证 |
[30:02] | So you’re asking me to take a leap of faith. | 所以你要求我放手一跃 |
[30:06] | One that is only logical. | 唯一合乎逻辑的选择 |
[30:16] | Unable to locate Sphere data. | 无法定位球体数据 |
[30:22] | I know where it is. | 我知道它在哪里 |
[30:25] | Leland, you look well. | 利兰 你看起来不错 |
[30:28] | For a couple of batteries and a data core | 对于一个塞在肉身里的 |
[30:29] | stuffed in a meat sack. | 一对电池和数据核来说 |
[30:31] | – Kind of like an A.I. sausage. – Ew. | -有点像人工智能香肠 -恶心 |
[30:33] | Women, stop talking. | 女人 别说话了 |
[30:36] | Remember this? | 还记得这个吗 |
[30:37] | That’s a quantum signal amplifier. | 那是一个量子信号放大器 |
[30:40] | I gave it to you to transfer | 我给你用来把 |
[30:41] | the Sphere data to my ship. | 球体数据转存到我飞船上 |
[30:43] | I assume you’re holding it now to demonstrate… | 我想你现在拿着它来证明 |
[30:45] | Why you won’t find the Sphere data anywhere here. | 为什么你哪里都都找不到球体数据 |
[30:50] | Where can I access my data? | 我去哪里可以访问我的数据 |
[30:52] | Your data? | 你的数据吗 |
[30:53] | So many fun ways to answer that question. | 这个问题有很多有趣的答案 |
[31:05] | Torpedo’s in there. | 鱼雷在里面 |
[31:07] | It’s safe to enter. | 可以进入 |
[31:11] | Number One, status update. | 大副 状态报告 |
[31:12] | On-site, Captain. | 就绪 舰长 |
[31:14] | The blast door is jammed. | 防爆门卡住了 |
[31:15] | Its release mechanism is fried. | 它的释放装置坏了 |
[31:17] | I’m trying to override the primary circuits | 我正试图覆盖主电路 |
[31:18] | and reroute through secondary relays. | 重接到第二继电器 |
[31:21] | Admiral, how are things on your end? | 上将 你那边怎么样 |
[31:23] | Bad. | 很糟 |
[31:24] | Define “bad,” please, Admiral. | 请给”糟”下定义 上将 |
[31:28] | Secondary detonation’s already been triggered. | 次级爆炸已经触发 |
[31:31] | I’d say about 15 minutes before it takes out half the ship. | 距它炸毁半艘飞船还有大概15分钟 |
[31:40] | What about the injured on deck 12? | 12号甲板上的伤员怎么办 |
[31:42] | We get them stable, we get them out. You got it? | 我们让他们稳定下来 把他们解出来 可以吗 |
[31:44] | On it. | 好的 |
[31:44] | Dr. Pollard! | 波拉德医生 |
[31:46] | – Bio-bed. – Okay. | -生物床 -好 |
[31:49] | Easy, easy. | 稳住 稳住 |
[31:52] | Dr. Pollard. | 波拉德医生 |
[31:54] | You, over there. Take bed two. | 你 那边那个 去二号床 |
[31:57] | I could use an extra hand here. | 我这里需要帮助 |
[31:58] | I got this. Get back to the bridge. | 我可以的 回舰桥上去 |
[32:01] | Tilly, go. | 提利 快去 |
[32:03] | Go. | 去 |
[32:03] | Nilsson, now! | 尼尔森 现在 |
[32:07] | I’m sorry, Commander, I’m… | 对不起 中校 我 |
[32:18] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[32:22] | – Hugh? – Hi. | -休吗 -你好 |
[32:24] | But… | 但是 |
[32:25] | I know you’re in a lot of pain. | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[32:27] | Paul, | 保罗 |
[32:28] | your injuries are pretty severe. | 你伤得很重 |
[32:31] | I’m going to induce coma. | 我要引起昏迷 |
[32:32] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[32:34] | Just listen to my voice. You can hear me. | 听我的声音 你能听到我的声音 |
[32:42] | I thought I could make my home on Enterprise. | 我以为我可以在企业号上安家 |
[32:45] | You’re doing fine. | 你做得很好 |
[32:47] | Then I realized that, uh, you’re my home. | 然后我意识到 你才是我的家 |
[32:54] | So I came back. | 所以我回来了 |
[32:59] | Everything… | 一切 |
[33:02] | always… came back around to you. | 总是会回到你身边 |
[33:08] | I’m just sorry it took me so long to see it. | 很抱歉我花了这么长时间看明白 |
[33:13] | So you go to sleep now, okay? | 所以你现在去睡觉吧 |
[33:16] | And you let me take care of you. | 让我照顾你 |
[33:21] | I’m your family. | 我是你的家人 |
[33:24] | Wherever we go from here… | 无论我们从这里去哪里 |
[33:27] | …we go together. | 我们都一起走 |
[33:38] | I’ve set all my jumps. | 我把所有的跳跃都准备好了 |
[33:39] | All five. I think… | 全部五个 我想 |
[33:42] | The future is still unwritten, Michael. | 迈克 未来还没有发生 |
[33:44] | The outcome can still change. | 结果仍然会改变 |
[33:53] | Spock! | 斯波克 |
[33:56] | Go, Michael! Now! | 去吧 迈克 就现在 |
[35:43] | First signal. | 第一则信号 |
[35:44] | Destination point: USS Hiawatha. | 目的地 联邦星舰海瓦萨号 |
[35:46] | 1025.19. | 星历1025.19 |
[35:59] | This little dot | 这个小点 |
[36:01] | is the only one willing to tell us where it is. | 是愿意告诉我们它的位置的唯一一个 |
[36:05] | It appears to be an interstellar asteroid. | 它似乎是一颗星际小行星 |
[36:07] | The USS Hiawatha, thought destroyed | 联邦星舰海瓦萨号 |
[36:09] | by the Klingons ten months ago. | 十个月前被克林贡人摧毁了 |
[36:10] | Man, they came down hard. | 他们坠落得很惨烈 |
[36:13] | I’m Commander Jett Reno, Engineering. | 我是杰特·雷诺中校 工程部 |
[36:49] | Second signal. | 第二道信号 |
[36:50] | Terralysium. Stardate: 1027.32. | 极乐星 星历1027.32 |
[37:01] | In 64 minutes the radiation will reach the upper atmosphere, | 在64分钟内辐射将到达上层大气 |
[37:04] | causing an extinction level event. | 导致灭绝级的事件 |
[37:08] | If we were brought here, | 如果我们被带到这里 |
[37:10] | perhaps this is why. | 也许这就是原因 |
[37:13] | Discovery will not allow a catastrophe on her watch. | 有发现号在 不会有大灾难发生 |
[37:16] | The asteroid successfully diverted | 小行星成功转移 |
[37:18] | all the debris from the planet’s atmosphere. | 星球大气中的所有碎片 |
[37:32] | Where’s my data? | 我的数据在哪里 |
[37:33] | Hell. | 地狱 |
[38:00] | We have a hull breach in zone four. | 四区出现舱体破裂 |
[38:01] | Working on shields. Working on gravity systems. | 启动护盾 启动重力场 |
[38:04] | Commander, shields aren’t responding. | 中校 护盾没有反应 |
[38:07] | Shield failure in zone four. | 四区护盾失效 |
[38:09] | Any available crew respond. | 任何船员请响应 |
[38:11] | I’m in four. I’m gonna swap the particle matrix and emitter, | 我在四区 我要交换粒子系统和发射器 |
[38:14] | and get the shields back on line. | 恢复护盾 |
[38:17] | I just have to keep my eyes closed. | 我只要闭上眼睛就行了 |
[38:19] | – What? – I’ve only done this once, | -什么 -我只做过一次 |
[38:21] | and I was blindfolded for a drinking game. | 我参加喝酒游戏的时候带了眼罩 |
[38:23] | Ensign, we cannot depart without shields. | 少尉 没有护盾我们无法离开 |
[38:25] | Yeah, I’m aware. | 是的 我知道 |
[38:27] | Global gravity systems failure. | 整体重力系统故障 |
[38:31] | Global gravity systems failure. | 整体重力系统失效 |
[39:01] | It doesn’t have to be this hard. | 不必这么难 |
[39:03] | Not hard is boring, and I hate boring. | 不难就是无聊 我讨厌无聊 |
[39:37] | Gravity restored. | 重力恢复 |
[39:59] | Third signal. Kaminar. | 第三道信号 卡米纳 |
[40:00] | 1035.86. | 星历1035.86 |
[40:24] | You brought hope back with you. | 你带着希望回来了 |
[40:26] | You and your Red Angel. | 你和你的红色天使 |
[40:37] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[40:38] | The matter/antimatter intermix regulator | 物质与反物质混合调节器 |
[40:40] | is still fully functional. | 依然正常运作 |
[40:42] | I can’t disable it. | 我不能禁用它 |
[40:42] | Let’s try reprogramming the guidance system. | 让我们尝试重新编程巡航系统 |
[40:45] | Maybe a conflicting command will force it to shut down | 也许冲突的指令会迫使它关闭 |
[40:47] | until it acquires a new target. | 直到它获得一个新目标 |
[40:50] | You’re sure there’s no way to reprogram the blast door instead? | 你确定没有其他办法重设防爆门 |
[40:52] | I wish there were. | 我希望有 |
[40:54] | Captain, plans A and B didn’t work. | 队长 A和B计划都没用 |
[40:57] | We’re now into the Hail Mary part of the operation. | 我们现在进入了孤注一掷的阶段 |
[41:02] | That’s been just about everything today. | 今天的一切都是这样 |
[41:04] | How much time do we have left? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[41:06] | Less than five minutes. | 不到五分钟 |
[41:08] | Report back to the bridge, I’m giving you the conn. | 回舰桥报道 我给你指挥权 |
[41:10] | And, uh, Admiral, do everything you can | 上将 尽你所能 |
[41:12] | to buy Burnham more time. | 给博翰争取更多的时间 |
[41:14] | I’ll be down in a moment. | 我一会儿就下来 |
[41:15] | Wait. | 等待 |
[41:22] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[41:56] | And I thought my chancellorship would be bloodless. | 我还以为我的最高大臣任期可以没有流血牺牲 |
[42:15] | Fourth signal. | 第四道信号 |
[42:16] | Boreth. Klingon territory. | 波尔斯 克林贡领土 |
[42:18] | 1048.66. | 星历1048.66 |
[42:26] | A new time crystal could let us send the Sphere data | 一块新的时间晶体可以让我们 |
[42:28] | into the future after all. | 把球体数据发到未来 |
[42:36] | Fifth signal. Xahea. | 第五道信号 扎西雅星球 |
[42:38] | 1050.8. | 星历1050.8 |
[42:43] | And what might Xahea have to do with powering the time crystal? | 那么扎西雅与时间晶体供能有什么关系 |
[42:46] | My dilithium incubator– | 我的二锂培养器 |
[42:47] | it’ll replicate the power of a supernova | 它将拥有超新星般的能量 |
[42:50] | and it’ll charge your crystal. | 给你的晶体充能 |
[43:00] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[43:08] | It’s done. | 完成了 |
[43:11] | My mom said she was trapped | 我妈妈说她被困在了 |
[43:12] | 950 years into the future from Doctari Alpha. | 多科特瑞·阿尔法未来的950年后 |
[43:15] | That was 20 years ago. | 那是20年前的事了 |
[43:16] | Burnham to Discovery. I’m setting coordinates | 博翰呼叫发现号 我正给 |
[43:18] | for the Beta Quadrant, Terralysium, | β象限 极乐星设置坐标 |
[43:20] | 930 years from this launch point. | 距这个发射点930年 |
[43:23] | That should take us where we need to go. | 这应该能带我们去需要去的地方 |
[43:28] | Commander, the quantum fluctuations within the wormhole | 中校 因为虫洞内的量子变化 |
[43:31] | make it difficult to track your position using standard sensors. | 使用标准传感器很难追踪到你的位置 |
[43:37] | How do you intend to guide us through? | 你要怎么引导我们通过 |
[43:42] | I’ll send a signal. | 我会发出信号的 |
[43:44] | – The sixth signal. – Like the North Star, that’s what this is. | -第六道信号 -就像北极星 就是这个 |
[43:47] | You can follow it to me on the other side. | 你可以跟着它在另一边找到我 |
[43:49] | Copy, Commander. | 收到 中校 |
[43:54] | I’m approaching the briefing room now. | 我正在去汇报室的路上 |
[43:56] | Copy that, Captain. | 收到 舰长 |
[43:58] | – Standing by to assist. – Thank you, Number One. | -随时待命协助 -谢谢你 大副 |
[44:20] | Your algorithm was the easiest to predict. | 你的算法是最容易预测的 |
[44:23] | You would want fast access | 你想要尽快接触到舰上 |
[44:24] | to the ship’s two most valuable assets. | 两个最有价值的部件 |
[44:29] | The data is in the spore console. | 数据在孢子控制台中 |
[44:47] | You think this cage will hold me? | 你觉得这个笼子能困住我吗 |
[44:59] | What if we transfer the antimatter to antimatter pods? | 如果我们把反物质转移到反物质舱呢 |
[45:01] | Too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[45:02] | You sure you can’t reprogram the guidance system? | 你确定你不能重新编程导航系统吗 |
[45:08] | I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[45:11] | This thing is gonna blow in 90 seconds. | 这东西90秒内就要爆炸了 |
[45:15] | There’s an emergency lever for the blast door. | 防爆门有一个紧急操纵杆 |
[45:17] | I can bring it down manually, | 我可以从内部 |
[45:19] | from the inside, | 手动放下 |
[45:21] | and seal off the rest of the ship. | 封死飞船的其他部分 |
[45:23] | No. We are out of time. | 不 我们没时间了 |
[45:26] | That last light will change, this torpedo will blow, | 最后的光会改变 鱼雷会爆炸 |
[45:29] | and everyone on the bridge, | 舰桥上的每个人 |
[45:31] | maybe everyone on this ship, will die. | 或许船上的每个人都会死 |
[45:32] | And if you do this, you die. | 如果你这样做 你就会死 |
[45:34] | This is my ship, my responsibility. | 这是我的船 我的责任 |
[45:37] | This isn’t where your story ends. | 这不是你故事的结尾 |
[45:39] | And I think you know that. | 我想你知道 |
[45:43] | If I’m meant for a different future, | 如果我注定会有一个不一样的未来 |
[45:47] | this thing can’t possibly go off with me in here. | 我只要在这里 这东西就不会爆炸 |
[45:49] | Maybe not. | 或许不会 |
[45:50] | But how many people will pay the price if you’re wrong? | 但如果你错了 有多少人会为此付出代价呢 |
[45:58] | Kat… | 卡特 |
[45:59] | Go. It’s time. | 去吧 是时候了 |
[46:05] | And, Chris… | 还有 克里斯 |
[46:07] | …whatever your path may be, you can handle it. | 无论你的道路是什么 你都能处理好 |
[46:57] | Discovery to Enterprise, are you all right? | 发现号呼叫企业号 你们都还好吗 |
[47:00] | We’re okay. | 我们还好 |
[47:04] | But we lost the Admiral. | 但是我们失去了上将 |
[47:14] | Burnham, we are running out of time. | 博翰 我们快没时间了 |
[47:16] | Okay, it’s time to go, Spock. | 好了 你该走了 斯波克 |
[47:18] | Get back to Discovery. | 回发现号 |
[47:21] | Michael, | 迈克 |
[47:24] | I cannot. | 我不能 |
[47:27] | What? | 什么 |
[47:28] | When my vessel was hit… | 我的飞船被攻击时 |
[47:33] | My engines are disabled. | 引擎被破坏了 |
[47:35] | Discovery can lock onto you with a tractor beam. | 发现号能用牵引光束锁定你 |
[47:37] | There is no time. And even if there were, | 没时间了 即便有时间 |
[47:39] | they would need to lower their shields to bring me aboard, | 他们必须得降下护盾让我登舰 |
[47:41] | and they will not survive doing so. Not in this battle. | 那么做的话 在这场战争中 |
[47:43] | Not with the amount of damage that ship has already sustained. | 在星舰已经严重受损的情况下 他们也无法幸存 |
[47:48] | You must go. | 你必须走了 |
[47:56] | I just got you back. | 我才刚把你找回来 |
[47:59] | I don’t want to let go. | 我不想离开你 |
[48:01] | Neither… do I. | 我也不想 |
[48:08] | I already lost you once. | 我已经失去过你一次了 |
[48:09] | You never lost me, Michael. | 你从来都没失去过我 迈克 |
[48:12] | As a child, | 作为一个孩子 |
[48:13] | I was truly lost. | 我曾经很迷茫 |
[48:16] | The path of my father, | 是走我父亲希望的道路 |
[48:19] | the path of my mother. | 还是我母亲希望的道路 |
[48:21] | You came into our lives and you taught me | 你进入了我们的生活 |
[48:23] | it was possible to travel both. | 你教会我两条道路可以并存 |
[48:26] | You found me. | 你找到了我 |
[48:29] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[48:35] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我的功劳 |
[48:36] | That was always in you. | 道理一直在你心中 |
[48:39] | You are my balance, Michael, | 你就是我的平衡 迈克 |
[48:43] | you always have been, and I… | 你一直都是 而我 |
[48:46] | am afraid | 如果没有你 |
[48:49] | that I will not find it again without you. | 我恐怕无法重新找到方向 |
[48:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[48:59] | Listen to me, little brother. | 听我说 弟弟 |
[49:02] | This is the last advice I’ll ever be able to give you. | 这是我能给你的最后一条建议 |
[49:06] | There is a whole galaxy out there | 这整个星系中 |
[49:10] | full of people who will reach for you. | 会有很多人主动接近你 |
[49:14] | You have to let them. | 你必须让他们靠近你 |
[49:16] | Find that person who seems farthest from you, | 找到那个看起来离你最遥远的人 |
[49:21] | and reach for them. | 主动接近他们 |
[49:23] | Reach for them. | 主动接近他们 |
[49:26] | Let them guide you. | 让他们指引你 |
[49:35] | I will. | 我会的 |
[49:38] | I only wish I could be certain | 我只希望我能够确认 |
[49:41] | of your safety. | 你的安全 |
[49:48] | You will. | 你会的 |
[49:52] | I’ll send the last signal. | 我会发出最后一个信号 |
[49:57] | I’ll send it through the worm hole | 我们到达另一边后 |
[49:58] | when we get to the other side. | 会通过虫洞发出信号 |
[50:02] | I will watch the stars for it. | 我会在群星中寻找信号 |
[50:19] | Oh, enough with the tantrum already. | 别再闹脾气了 |
[50:22] | Let’s end this now, shall we? | 我们结束这一切吧 |
[50:25] | You should know I’ve magnetized the spore cube. | 告诉你 孢子反应器已经被我磁化了 |
[50:29] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 |
[50:59] | Spock to Enterprise. | 斯波克呼叫企业号 |
[51:00] | My shuttle’s engines are disabled. | 我的穿梭机引擎坏了 |
[51:02] | I will not be returning to Discovery. | 我不会返回发现号了 |
[51:05] | Hold your position. We’ll transport you out. | 原地别动 我们会把你传送出来 |
[51:07] | Commander Saru, how are your shields? | 萨鲁中校 你的护盾怎么样了 |
[51:12] | Ensign Tilly, where are we? | 提利少校 我们怎么样了 |
[51:17] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[51:25] | Somebody owes me a beer. | 有人欠我一瓶啤酒 |
[51:27] | We are good to go, sir. | 我们准备好了 长官 |
[51:29] | Shields back up to 40%. | 护盾恢复到百分之四十 |
[51:32] | More than enough, Captain. | 足够了 舰长 |
[51:33] | Stand by to transport, Spock. | 等待传送 斯波克 |
[51:35] | I love you, Michael. | 我爱你 迈克 |
[51:40] | I love you, too, brother. | 我也爱你 弟弟 |
[51:50] | Commander Burnham, on your mark. | 博翰中校 准备好 |
[52:08] | Burnham to Discovery. Let’s go. | 博翰呼叫发现号 出发吧 |
[52:30] | Lieutenant Detmer, full power. Follow our signal. | 达特曼上尉 全速前进 跟着信号 |
[53:05] | All vessels, aim at 3-mark-5-mark-2. | 所有舰艇 瞄准方位3-5 坐标2 |
[53:08] | Clear a path. | 清出一条路来 |
[53:11] | Goodbye, Captain Pike. | 再见 派克舰长 |
[53:14] | Goodbye, my friends. | 再见 我的朋友们 |
[53:17] | My family. | 我的家人们 |
[53:24] | We’re on our way, Paul. | 我们出发了 保罗 |
[53:29] | We’re on our way. | 我们出发了 |
[53:35] | This does not end here. | 这事不会就这么结束的 |
[53:39] | Actually, it does, | 实际上 就是要结束了 |
[53:41] | and it’s going to hurt. | 而且会很痛的 |
[53:43] | And I’d like to hear you scream now. | 而且我现在就想听到你的尖叫 |
[53:56] | No! | 不 |
[54:26] | Captain, they’re all dead in the water. | 舰长 他们都静止不动了 |
[54:29] | Open fire. | 开火 |
[54:36] | Georgiou to bridge. I’m in Engineering. | 乔久呼叫舰桥 我在工程部 |
[54:39] | Leland is dead. | 利兰死了 |
[54:40] | Control is neutralized. | 管控被消灭了 |
[54:42] | Copy, Commander. | 收到 中校 |
[54:44] | We are on our way. | 我们出发了 |
[54:46] | Go. | 去吧 |
[54:48] | Go, go. | 去吧 去吧 |
[57:06] | State your name and rank. | 你的名字和职位 |
[57:08] | Ash Tyler, Acting Commander, Section 31. | 阿什·泰勒 代理中校 31区 |
[57:11] | Christopher Pike, Captain of the USS Enterprise. | 克里斯托弗·派克 联邦星舰企业号舰长 |
[57:13] | Number One. How long is this gonna take? | 大副 这要花多长时间 |
[57:17] | You were present during the attack? | 遭受袭击的时候你在场吗 |
[57:19] | I was. | 是的 |
[57:20] | I was. | 是的 |
[57:20] | Discovery was Control’s primary target. | 发现号是管控的主要目标 |
[57:23] | – We were just in the way. – When was that? | -我们只是妨碍到它了 -什么时候发生的 |
[57:25] | I believe the exact date is in the logs. | 我想确切日期都写在日志上了 |
[57:28] | Discovery was attempting to escape while badly damaged. | 发现号被严重损坏后 试图逃跑 |
[57:30] | The spore drive must’ve suffered | 在战斗中孢子引擎 |
[57:31] | a catastrophic failure in battle. | 一定遭受到了致命破坏 |
[57:33] | It just went… | 它就直接 |
[57:35] | Boom. | 爆炸了 |
[57:36] | Seconds before Discovery’s disappearance, | 在发现号消失的几秒前 |
[57:39] | our long-range sensors | 我们的远程传感器 |
[57:40] | detected high-energy gamma rays | 探测到了高能伽马射线 |
[57:42] | and gravitational waves consistent with a | 和重力波 其特征符合 |
[57:44] | quantum singularity. How do you explain that? | 量子奇点 你怎么解释 |
[57:47] | It is hardly my responsibility | 为你提供你的传感器 |
[57:49] | to provide what your own sensors could not. | 未能发现的信息不是我的职责 |
[57:51] | I saw Discovery explode. | 我看到发现号炸毁了 |
[57:52] | I saw Discovery explode. | 我看到发现号炸毁了 |
[57:55] | They’re all gone. | 他们都死了 |
[57:57] | That’s your official response? | 这是你的正式回应 |
[57:59] | For the third time, yeah. | 我重复第三遍了 对 |
[58:01] | Anything else? | 还要问别的吗 |
[58:03] | Commander Michael Burnham, | 迈克·博翰中校 |
[58:05] | – do you think she…? – Do I think she what? | -你认为她… -我认为她什么 |
[58:08] | Commander Burnham | 博翰中校 |
[58:08] | went above and beyond before her death. | 死前做出了巨大的贡献 |
[58:10] | Section 31, whether by error or corruption, | 31区 不论是因为失误还是腐败 |
[58:15] | took its eye off the ball | 没有履行职责 |
[58:16] | and is indirectly responsible for this catastrophe. | 要对这场灾难负间接责任 |
[58:19] | We agree the organization requires | 我们同意该组织需要进行 |
[58:21] | a radical overhaul | 彻底的改革 |
[58:23] | and perhaps far more transparency. | 或许还需要更高的透明度 |
[58:26] | With the loss of Admiral Cornwell | 失去了康韦尔上将 |
[58:29] | and Captain Georgiou, | 和乔久舰长 |
[58:31] | we’d like to remove the “acting” from your title, | 我们想把”代理”二字从你的头衔中去掉 |
[58:34] | make it permanent. | 变为正式职位 |
[58:37] | Wasn’t so long ago, | 不久之前 |
[58:38] | I had to fight just to wear a Starfleet uniform. | 想穿上星际舰队的制服我都需要斗争一番 |
[58:40] | And that dedication, coupled with a perspective, | 这种献身精神 加上你的判断力 |
[58:45] | Commander, it’s safe to say that your worldview | 中校 可以肯定地说 你的世界观 |
[58:49] | is uniquely suited to the dualities intrinsic to Section 31. | 非常适合领导具有二元性的31区 |
[58:57] | Have you eliminated Control entirely? | 你们完全消除管控了吗 |
[59:00] | We have. | 是的 |
[59:01] | The destruction of Discovery was tragic | 发现号的破坏是个悲剧 |
[59:03] | but does in and of itself resolve the issue. | 但是它确实解决了问题 |
[59:06] | Even more radical steps must be taken | 必须采取更激进的手段 |
[59:08] | to ensure that type of scenario never repeats itself. | 确保这种情况不再重演 |
[59:11] | I’m eager to hear your recommendations, Lieutenant. | 我很想听听你的建议 上尉 |
[59:15] | Regulation 157, Section Three, | 星际舰队规章第157条第三部分 |
[59:18] | requires Starfleet officers to abstain | 要求星际舰队军官 |
[59:20] | from participating in historical events. | 不参与历史事件 |
[59:23] | Any residual trace or knowledge of Discovery’s data, | 任何有关发现号的数据或时间护甲的残留信息 |
[59:26] | or the time suit, offers a foothold | 都会为那些不明白 |
[59:29] | for those who might not see how critical, | 这条规章的重要性的人 |
[59:31] | how deeply critical, that directive is. | 提供立足点 |
[59:34] | Therefore, to insure the Federation | 因此 为了确保联邦 |
[59:36] | never finds itself facing the same danger, | 不会再面临同样的危险 |
[59:38] | all officers remaining with knowledge of these events | 必须命令所有对这些事件知情的军官 |
[59:41] | must be ordered never to speak of Discovery, | 再也不提起发现号 |
[59:43] | its spore drive, or her crew again. | 以及发现号的孢子引擎和舰员 |
[59:46] | Under penalty of treason. | 违者将处以叛国罪 |
[59:48] | Thank you, Mr. Spock. | 谢谢 斯波克先生 |
[59:50] | We’ll take it under advisement. | 我们会予以考虑 |
[59:54] | Personal log. | 个人日志 |
[59:56] | Stardate 1201.7. | 星历1201.7 |
[1:00:05] | 124 days have passed since your disappearance. | 你消失后已经过去了124天 |
[1:00:11] | It has been difficult, | 这很困难 |
[1:00:13] | but we’ve managed not to reveal the truth | 但是我们想办法向星际舰队 |
[1:00:14] | of Discovery’s fate to Starfleet. | 隐瞒了发现号命运的真相 |
[1:00:17] | To have done so was to risk | 说出真相有可能会导致 |
[1:00:19] | rendering your sacrifice meaningless. | 你的牺牲变得毫无意义 |
[1:00:22] | If we learned anything, | 如果说我们明白了什么 |
[1:00:24] | we learned we’re not yet ready to learn everything. | 我们明白了我们还没准备好了解所有事 |
[1:00:30] | Mother and Father are diplomatically immune from interrogation, | 父亲和母亲有外交豁免不必受审 |
[1:00:35] | and they fully understand our silence | 他们完全理解我们的沉默 |
[1:00:37] | is meant to keep you safe. | 是为了保护你的安全 |
[1:00:40] | We have sworn never to speak your name | 我们发誓绝不会在他人面前 |
[1:00:42] | in the presence of others. | 说出你的名字 |
[1:00:47] | Yet I feel you with me, always. | 但我还是觉得你一直在我身边 |
[1:00:51] | With every moment, I grow more sure-footed in this… | 每时每刻 我都觉得更加踏实 |
[1:00:55] | in-between place. | 身处这个中间地带 |
[1:00:58] | More certain of who I am becoming. | 更加确定我要成为怎样的人 |
[1:01:03] | You teach me, sister, even now. | 姐姐 即使是现在 你也在教导我 |
[1:01:11] | Every night I look to the stars for your signal, | 每晚我都在群星中寻找你的信号 |
[1:01:15] | and every night I have to remind myself | 每晚我都要提醒自己 |
[1:01:18] | of the scientific truth that time is relative. | 这个科学真理 时间是相对的 |
[1:01:24] | 124 days for one | 对一个人来说是124天 |
[1:01:27] | is the blink of an eye for another. | 对另一个人来说是一眨眼 |
[1:01:32] | It is difficult to reconcile, logically. | 从逻辑上来说 很难接受 |
[1:01:35] | But to paraphrase an Earth physicist, | 但套用地球物理学家的话 |
[1:01:40] | “The universe is under no obligation to make sense to me.” | “宇宙不必对我合理” |
[1:01:47] | I believe that you were successful. | 我相信你成功了 |
[1:01:51] | I choose to believe it. | 我选择相信 |
[1:01:55] | That is the only gift I have left to give you. | 这是我唯一能给你的礼物了 |
[1:02:02] | It may not be logical, | 这也许不合逻辑 |
[1:02:04] | but I am proud to bear it. | 但承受它我很自豪 |
[1:02:08] | Mr. Spock to the bridge. | 斯波克先生速到舰桥 |
[1:02:26] | You’ve detected an anomaly, Captain? | 你探测到异常了吗 舰长 |
[1:02:29] | Number One’s running it now, but, uh, | 大副正在调查 不过 |
[1:02:33] | looks like it’s in the Beta Quadrant. | 看起来它位于贝塔象限 |
[1:02:35] | That’s correct, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:02:40] | 信号07 不明 | |
[1:02:44] | And we have confirmation. | 我们确认了 |
[1:02:48] | The location of the seventh signal. | 第七个信号的位置 |
[1:02:51] | 51,000 light-years from our present position. | 距我们现在的位置51000光年 |
[1:03:01] | I’ll run the analytics. | 我来做分析 |
[1:03:10] | Where to, Number One? | 我们去哪 大副 |
[1:03:12] | You’re the captain, | 你是舰长 |
[1:03:13] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[1:03:25] | I hear we discovered a new moon at Edrin Two. | 我听说在艾德安二号发现了新卫星 |
[1:03:27] | That we did, sir. | 确实如此 长官 |
[1:03:29] | Thank you, Number One. | 谢谢 大副 |
[1:03:32] | In that case, | 既然如此 |
[1:03:33] | let’s give her a spin. | 我们带她兜一圈吧 |
[1:03:36] | That sound good to you, Mr. Spock? | 听起来不错吧 斯波克先生 |
[1:03:39] | Yes, Captain. | 是的 长官 |
[1:03:42] | Let us see what the future holds. | 让我们看看未来会怎样 |
[1:03:48] | Ready for warp, sir. | 准备进入曲速 长官 |
[1:03:58] | Hit it. | 出发 |