时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season on Star Trek: Discovery… | 《星际迷航:发现号》 上季回顾 |
[00:04] | As long as there’s any possibility | 只要存在管控获取 |
[00:05] | of Control gaining access to Discovery’s Sphere data, | 球体数据的可能性 |
[00:09] | everything will die… always. | 所有的生物都要灭绝 每次都是 |
[00:12] | You are proposing we remove Discovery | 你是建议我们把发现号 |
[00:14] | from the galactic equation entirely? | 从星系方程中彻底抹掉 |
[00:16] | Discovery has to go to the future | 发现号必须要去未来 |
[00:18] | to take the data out of this time, | 把数据从这个时间里拿走 |
[00:21] | assuming I don’t get 10st in the Wormhole. | 假设我没有迷失在虫洞里 |
[00:23] | It’s a one-way trip. | 有去无回 |
[00:24] | My mother should have returned | 我妈妈应该会回到 |
[00:25] | to her anchor point on Terralysium. | 她在极乐星的定位点 |
[00:27] | So, hopefully, I will land there, too. | 希望我也能在那里着陆 |
[00:28] | Apparently, this is what I’m meant to do. | 显然 这是我应该做的 |
[00:30] | I love you. All of you. | 我爱你们 你们所有人 |
[00:32] | We are here because we’re staying with you. | 我们在这里集合是因为我们要和你在一起 |
[00:34] | – No. – We’re not asking permission. | -不行 -我们没有征询你的允许 |
[00:36] | I’m sure what you are about to say | 我确信你要说的话 |
[00:38] | will be beautiful, | 会非常动人 |
[00:39] | but it is done, Michael, and we are running out of time. | 但就这么决定了 迈克 我们快没时间了 |
[00:43] | I only wish I could be certain of your safety. | 我只希望我能够确认你的安全 |
[00:47] | I’ll send the last signal. | 我会发出最后一个信号 |
[00:50] | I’ll send it through the Wormhole | 我们到达另一边后 |
[00:51] | when we get to the other side. | 会通过虫洞发出信号 |
[00:52] | I will watch the stars for it. | 我会在群星中寻找信号 |
[00:54] | Burnham to Discovery. | 博翰呼叫发现号 |
[00:56] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[01:00] | We are on our way. | 我们出发了 |
[03:05] | Little busy here, Cosmo. | 我现在有点忙 科斯莫 |
[03:09] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[03:14] | It doesn’t belong to you. It belongs to itself. | 它不属于你 它属于它自己 |
[03:16] | Open your damn mind. | 别那么狭隘 |
[03:19] | – Nope. – Warning. | -不听 -警告 |
[03:22] | Space-time anomaly detected. | 检测到时空异常 |
[03:38] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No! | 不不不不不 |
[03:48] | Increase power to reverse thrusters and switch | 增加反向推进器动力 |
[03:50] | to manual altitude control! | 切换到手动高度控制 |
[03:51] | Unable to comply. | 无法执行 |
[03:56] | Initiate heat shield! | 启动隔热护盾 |
[03:58] | Emergency heat shield initiated. | 紧急隔热护盾启动 |
[04:02] | Fatal impact imminent. | 即将发生致命冲击 |
[04:03] | Propulsion systems unresponsive. | 推进系统无反应 |
[04:05] | – Full system reboot! – Rebooting. | -系统重启 -重启中 |
[04:28] | Rebooting. | 重启中 |
[04:30] | Rebooting. | 重启中 |
[04:32] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[04:33] | – Come on! – Reboot complete. | -快点 -重启完成 |
[04:35] | Increase power to reverse thrusters, | 增加反向推进器动力 |
[04:37] | and activate impact shield! | 启动冲击护盾 |
[05:07] | Life support failure. | 生命维持系统故障 |
[05:09] | Life support failure. | 生命维持系统故障 |
[05:11] | Life support failure. | 生命维持系统故障 |
[05:14] | Life support failure. | 生命维持系统故障 |
[05:16] | Life support failure. | 生命维持系统故障 |
[05:51] | Initiating deactivation sequence. | 启动关闭程序 |
[06:05] | Burnham… | 博翰 |
[06:07] | to Discovery. | 呼叫发现号 |
[06:10] | Burnham to Discovery. | 博翰呼叫发现号 |
[06:14] | Discovery, do you copy? | 发现号 收到了吗 |
[06:18] | Discovery, do you copy? | 发现号 收到了吗 |
[06:21] | Discovery, do you copy? | 发现号 收到了吗 |
[06:31] | Identify space-time location. | 识别时空位置 |
[06:33] | You have reached year 3188. | 你已到达3188年 |
[06:39] | Computer. | 计算机 |
[06:41] | Life readings. | 生命数据 |
[06:43] | Is there life here? | 这里有生命吗 |
[06:45] | Anywhere? | 有吗 |
[06:47] | Multiple life signs detected. | 检测到多个生命信号 |
[06:51] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[06:56] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[07:00] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[07:05] | Wormhole closing. | 虫洞正在关闭 |
[07:12] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[07:13] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:16] | Set temporal coordinates for location 5499, section 16, | 设置时间坐标 位置5499 区域16 |
[07:20] | course heading 214 mark five. | 航向214 方位5 |
[07:22] | Initiate final signal upon closure of spatial rift. | 在空间裂缝关闭时发出最后信号 |
[07:25] | Then initiate self-destruct sequence. | 然后启动自毁程序 |
[07:29] | Activate propulsion… | 启动推进器… |
[07:31] | – now! – Sequence initiated. | -现在 -程序启动 |
[08:11] | Hydration pack. Emergency ration pack. | 水合包 紧急口粮包 |
[08:15] | Phaser. | 相位枪 |
[08:17] | Delta shield. | 徽章 |
[08:20] | Commander Michael Burnham, Starfleet. | 星舰中校迈克·博翰 |
[08:25] | Commander Michael Burnham, | 中校迈克·博翰 |
[08:28] | science officer, USS Discovery. | 联邦星舰发现号科学官 |
[08:32] | Serial number SCOO64-O974SHN. | 编号SCOO64-O974SHN |
[08:39] | Science officer, USS Discovery. | 联邦星舰发现号科学官 |
[08:46] | Serial number SCOO64-O974SHN. | 编号SCOO64-O974SHN |
[09:04] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[09:27] | Walk. | 走 |
[11:57] | – Stop it! – It doesn’t belong to you! | -住手 -这不属于你 |
[11:59] | You think you can just take it | 你以为你从天上把我打下来 |
[12:00] | ’cause you knocked me out of the sky? | 就可以拿走它吗 |
[12:03] | I’m not trying to take anything. That was an accident. | 我不想拿你的东西 那是个意外 |
[12:06] | No one comes all the way out here by accident. | 不会有人碰巧来这么远的地方 |
[12:08] | I am telling you, stop! | 我告诉你 住手 |
[12:09] | – Now, nobody has to get hurt. – You might. | -不必有人受伤 -说不定你会 |
[12:11] | I am not fighting you. | 我不想和你打 |
[12:15] | You’re fighting me. | 是你想和我打 |
[12:17] | – My name… – I don’t want to know. | -我的名字… -我不想知道 |
[12:46] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[12:47] | I listen better without you holding that antique to my head. | 不用这古董指着我的话 我会听得更仔细 |
[12:51] | Want to put that down? | 想放下来吗 |
[12:53] | No. | 不 |
[12:54] | Okay. On three? | 好 数到三 |
[12:56] | – One. – I’m counting. | -一 -我在数 |
[12:58] | Fine, you count. Damn. | 行 你数 真惹不起 |
[13:00] | One. Two. | 一 二 |
[13:03] | Three. | 三 |
[13:18] | – My name is… – I do not want your acquaintance. | -我的名字叫… -我不想认识你 |
[13:22] | The nearest natural Wormhole is a hundred light-years from here. | 最近的天然虫洞距离这里要一百光年 |
[13:24] | That means you came out of a Wormhole | 这说明你是用某种我不知道的科技 |
[13:26] | you created with tech from I don’t know where. | 打开了虫洞 穿越到了这里 |
[13:28] | You think ripping holes in space is a good idea? | 你觉得在空间中撕裂虫洞是个好主意吗 |
[13:31] | Wasn’t bad enough for you the Gem destroyed | 戈姆毁了两光年的子空间 |
[13:32] | two light-years’ worth of subspace? | 对你来说还不够糟是吗 |
[13:35] | Wait, the Gem did what’? | 等等 戈姆做了什么 |
[13:36] | How many people do you think are on channels right now saying, | 你觉得现在频道里有多少人在说 |
[13:38] | “I saw a crazy woman in a funny suit. | “我看到了一个穿着奇怪衣服的疯女人 |
[13:40] | Anyone want to buy some last known coordinates?” | 有谁想买她最后出现的坐标” |
[13:42] | – I… – Where’d you get that weapon? | -我 -这武器你从哪儿弄的 |
[13:44] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[13:45] | Your rocket girl outfit scanned for tritanium alloy. | 你这个火箭女的外衣能扫描出三钛合金 |
[13:48] | Hasn’t been anything like that in years. | 这玩意已经多年没有出现过了 |
[13:50] | Do not call me “Rocket girl.” | 别叫我火箭女 |
[13:55] | You’re not from around these parts. | 你不是这附近的人 |
[13:59] | Go back to your own parts. | 回你自己的地盘去 |
[14:02] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[14:06] | Is this Terralysium? | 这里是极乐星吗 |
[14:07] | It’s Hima. Who are you? | 这里是希玛星 你是谁 |
[14:10] | Never mind! I don’t want to know. | 算了 我不想知道 |
[14:12] | Where-where is Hima? | 希玛星在哪儿 |
[14:13] | – What star system? – I’m on a clock. | -在哪个星系 -我在赶时间 |
[14:15] | – What sector? – Bye-bye. | -什么区域 -再见 |
[14:16] | What quadrant? | 什么象限 |
[14:18] | My name is Michael… | 我的名字叫迈克 |
[14:22] | It was not my intention to crash into your ship. | 撞到你们的飞船并非我的本意 |
[14:25] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:27] | For all of it. | 为了发生的一切 |
[14:31] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[14:36] | – I lost my crew. – Oh, yeah? | -我和我的船员失联了 -是吗 |
[14:40] | They may be dead. | 他们可能死了 |
[14:42] | I don’t know where I am. | 我不知道我在哪儿 |
[14:43] | I have nowhere to go back to. | 我也没有地方回去 |
[14:47] | The only thing I can do right now… is trust something. | 我现在唯一能做的 就是相信某件事 |
[14:52] | Or someone. | 或是某个人 |
[14:54] | And I am sorry you don’t want it to be… | 我很遗憾你不想成为那个人 |
[14:57] | but it’s you. | 但那个人就是你 |
[15:00] | So, please. | 拜托了 |
[15:07] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[15:36] | Comms? | 通讯系统 |
[15:40] | Hey! Don’t touch anything. | 不要乱动 |
[15:43] | Transmitter, receiver, subspace amplifier. | 发射器 接收器 子空间放大器 |
[15:48] | – Nice. – You know what’d be really nice? | -不错 -你知道怎么样才算真的不错吗 |
[15:50] | If you could whip up a new dilithium recrystallizer. | 如果你能制造出新的二锂重结晶器 |
[15:52] | Mine cracked like a lychee when you ran into my ship. | 你撞上我飞船的时候 它碎成渣了 |
[15:56] | I got to get my cargo to a certain planet by a certain time, | 我必须在规定时间把货物送去规定星球 |
[15:59] | so unless you have benamite lying around, | 除非你身边有贝纳麦晶体 |
[16:01] | and no one does, I can’t fly quantum slipstream. | 不过没人有 我无法进行量子冲流飞行 |
[16:04] | Tachyon solar sails are slow as shit, | 快子太阳帆又太慢了 |
[16:06] | and don’t even get me started on trilithium. | 三锂晶体就更别说了 |
[16:08] | All of which means, thanks to you, | 这一切都表明 多亏了你 |
[16:10] | I need more dilithium. | 我需要更多的二锂晶体 |
[16:12] | The only place I can trade for it is at the Mercantile. | 只有在贸易联盟才能交易到 |
[16:15] | And there is not one damn thing good about me sticking | 而对我来说 在贸易联盟露面 |
[16:17] | my head up at the Mercantile. | 一点好处也没有 |
[16:19] | Right, baby? | 对吗 亲爱的 |
[16:22] | Y-You have a very large cat. | 你的猫很大 |
[16:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:25] | She has a thyroid condition. | 她甲状腺有问题 |
[16:28] | Does she have a name? | 她有名字吗 |
[16:31] | Grudge. | 咯吱 |
[16:33] | Because…? | 为什么 |
[16:34] | She’s heavy and all mine. | 因为她沉而且她是我的 |
[16:42] | The Mercantile. | 贸易联盟 |
[16:45] | Is there a subspace comms array there? | 这里有子空间通讯阵列吗 |
[16:47] | A way that I can contact my ship? | 有没有联系我的船的方法 |
[16:48] | They got nothing unless you got something to trade. | 除非你有东西交换的 不然他们什么都没有 |
[16:53] | You have something? | 你有什么吗 |
[16:54] | ‘Cause I need dilithium, and I’m space broke. | 因为我需要二锂矿 我现在破产了 |
[16:57] | Apparently, I have antiques. | 我似乎有些古董 |
[17:01] | Can you get the dilithium you need for this? | 你用这个可以换到二锂吗 |
[17:03] | It’s a tricorder. | 这是个三录仪 |
[17:09] | Cover that uniform. Try to look normal. | 遮住你的制服 表现的正常点 |
[17:12] | You ever gonna tell me your name? | 你准备告诉我你的名字吗 |
[17:15] | Book. | 簿克 |
[17:17] | The name’s Book. | 名字是簿克 |
[17:27] | Your cargo is temperature-sensitive? | 你的货物对温度敏感吗 |
[17:38] | And you don’t want anyone else to find it. | 你还不希望别人看到它 |
[17:52] | I’m guessing your cargo used to be someone e1se’s cargo. | 我猜你的货物以前属于别人 |
[17:55] | -It was never his. -You stole it. | -我的货从来不属于他 -你偷的 |
[17:58] | I repatriated it. | 我解放了它 |
[18:01] | -You’re a thief. – Courier. | -你是个小偷 -信使 |
[18:04] | Someone needs something to get somewhere, I bring it. | 有人需要运点东西去某个地方 我负责运 |
[18:08] | And I can say two things about you. | 关于你我也能说上两句 |
[18:10] | That moral compass of yours led you straight | 你的道德准则让我们一头撞上 |
[18:12] | into a midspace collision that could have killed both of us. | 我们两个差点丧命 |
[18:16] | What’s the other thing? | 还有呢 |
[18:19] | You believe in ghosts. | 你相信鬼魂 |
[18:20] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:22] | That badge on your shirt. | 你衣服上的徽章 |
[18:24] | Sometimes you see a guy with one of those badges | 有时候你会看到有人戴着那种徽章 |
[18:26] | getting himself all worked up about the Federation. | 因为什么星联而激动 |
[18:29] | The old days. | 过去的时光 |
[18:31] | True believers. | 真正的信徒 |
[18:33] | Can’t handle that it’s gone. | 无法接受星联没了 |
[18:39] | The Federation is gone? | 星联没了么 |
[18:46] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[18:53] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[18:55] | Beats me. | 不知道 |
[19:02] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[19:04] | Collapsed, I guess. | 大枯竭 我猜 |
[19:06] | It was a long time ago. | 很多以前的事了 |
[19:08] | After the Burn. | 在大燃烧之后 |
[19:09] | What’s the Burn? | 大燃烧又是什么 |
[19:11] | “What’s the Burn?” | 大燃烧是什么 |
[19:14] | How can you not know this stuff? | 你怎么会不知道这些 |
[19:16] | Seriously, where are you from? | 认真的 你从哪里来 |
[19:20] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[19:24] | Please. | 求求你 |
[19:26] | The Burn was the day the galaxy took a hard left. | 大燃烧就是银河系急转直下的那天 |
[19:30] | Dilithium. | 二锂 |
[19:32] | One day, most of it just went boom. | 有一天 这些突然没了 |
[19:40] | Dilithium is the heart of every Warp-capable ship. | 二锂是所有曲速舰船的核心 |
[19:46] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[19:48] | Did it destabilize? | 它不稳定了吗 |
[19:51] | How? | 怎么会 |
[19:52] | I don’t know. A lot of people died. | 我不知道 死了很多人 |
[19:54] | The Federation couldn’t say for sure what happened or why, | 星联无法确定发生了什么 也不知道起因 |
[19:57] | or that it wouldn’t happen again. | 更不知道是否还会发生 |
[19:59] | Think they tried to hang on, but after a while, | 他们试着维持 但一段时间后 |
[20:02] | they just weren’t around anymore. | 他们就销声匿迹了 |
[20:08] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[20:13] | -Okay. -When? | -好吧 -什么时候 |
[20:16] | A hundred, 120 years ago. Before I was born. | 100还是120年前吧 我出生之前 |
[20:25] | No. | 不 |
[20:27] | No, the Federation isn’t just about ships and warp drive. | 不 星联不止是舰船或是曲速引擎 |
[20:33] | It’s about a vision | 它是一个理想 |
[20:34] | and all those who believe in that vision. | 以及所有相信那个理想的人 |
[20:38] | That’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[20:41] | Do yourself a favor and take off that badge | 拜托你 摘掉那个徽章吧 |
[20:42] | before we get to Requiem. | 在我们到达挽歌前 |
[21:44] | Next. | 下一个 |
[21:49] | Stand here. | 别动 |
[21:51] | The Andorians and the Orions are working together? | 安多利人和猎户星人竟然合作了 |
[21:55] | They don’t get a lot of walk-ins here. | 他们很少遇到没有预约的来客 |
[21:56] | Follow my lead. Try not to get us shot. | 跟着我行事 别把命丢在这 |
[21:59] | Next. Step up. | 下一个 上前一步 |
[22:18] | She stays out there. | 她呆在外面 |
[22:19] | She’s got something. | 她有些东西 |
[22:24] | I don’t know what that is, and if I did, I wouldn’t care. | 我不知道那是什么 即使我知道 我也不在意 |
[22:27] | She’s not a courier, she stays out there. | 她不是信使 她留在外面 |
[22:29] | Pretend you’re not Andorian for one second | 你能不能别那么安多利 |
[22:31] | and don’t be a surly bastard. | 别做个傲慢的混蛋 |
[22:33] | You know those antique collectors who love | 你知道那些古董商 |
[22:35] | to live in the past? | 沉迷活在过去吗 |
[22:36] | This stuffs like the holy grail to them. | 这东西对他们来说就像圣杯 |
[22:38] | I know Andorians don’t do fun, | 我知道安多利人不会享乐 |
[22:40] | but there’s a real market for this stuff. | 但这玩意真的有市场 |
[22:43] | Your bosses are watching. | 你的头儿们在看着呢 |
[22:46] | You want to be the one who tells them | 你想在他们眼前当那个 |
[22:47] | you turned away a prime supplier? | 把一个大的供货者拒之门外的人吗 |
[22:49] | Fine. | 随你吧 |
[22:53] | No identification, no… | 没有身份 没有… |
[22:55] | Let them in! | 让他们进来 |
[23:01] | I wouldn’t if it were up to me. | 要是我的话就不会让他们进 |
[23:02] | It’s not. | 这事不依你 |
[23:06] | This is gonna go bad if you have to have the last word. | 要是你老这么补刀 我们活不了多久的 |
[23:08] | Where’s the communications hub? | 通讯中枢在哪 |
[23:10] | Relax. I told you I’ll take you there | 放松点 我说过会带你去那 |
[23:12] | so you can call your damn ship. | 好让你能呼叫你那倒霉的星舰 |
[23:13] | Order 7543… | 订单第7543… |
[23:16] | How does this work? | 这里是怎么交易的 |
[23:18] | Holo seller fixes a price for an item. | 全息卖家给一个东西定个价 |
[23:21] | Holo buyer negotiates, they make a deal. | 全息买家讨价还价 他们达成交易 |
[23:24] | Regulator signs off, confirms payment to the Orions. | 管理员核准 确认货款付给了猎户星人 |
[23:27] | Orions pay couriers like me | 猎户星人付给我这样的信使 |
[23:28] | just enough dilithium to pick up the item and make delivery. | 仅仅够收货和送货用的二锂 |
[23:32] | Then it’s back here for another go-around. | 然后再回到这 开始又一个循环 |
[23:35] | Every now and then, we get to make a deal for ourselves. | 我们还会时不时的自己做个交易 |
[23:38] | Like your tricorder. | 比如你那个三录仪 |
[23:42] | A portable transporter? | 便携式传送仪 |
[23:47] | Subspace’s right through here. | 子空间从这走 |
[23:50] | Keep your head down. | 别太张扬 |
[23:52] | We set now? | 我们算交易完成吗 |
[23:55] | A deal’s a deal. | 交易完成 |
[24:00] | I hope you get what you need for it. | 希望你能拿它得到你所需要的东西 |
[24:04] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[24:11] | This is their vault, not their comms. | 这是他们的保险库 不是通讯中枢 |
[24:13] | You’re in a stasis beam. | 你被静止束捆住了 |
[24:16] | You don’t know what you’re doing. My… my crew. | 你不清楚你在干什么 我… 我的舰员 |
[24:18] | Everybody’s got a story. | 每个人做事都有由头 |
[24:19] | A broken tricorder won’t cut it. | 一个坏了的三录仪改变不了的 |
[24:22] | I need all the dilithium I can get to finish my run. | 我需要尽可能多的二锂来完成我的航行 |
[24:24] | When I get out of this, I am coming for you. | 等我从这脱身 我不会放过你的 |
[24:26] | You and everybody else. | 全宇宙的人都是 不多你一个 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:34] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[24:35] | You are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[24:45] | So, even if you managed to get into our vault, | 即便你设法进入到了我们的保险库 |
[24:49] | what makes you think you could get out of here alive? | 你凭什么会认为你能活着出去呢 |
[24:53] | That wasn’t rhetorical. Answer the question. | 这不是在诘问 回答问题 |
[24:54] | – Where is your ship? – Who are you working with? | -你的星舰在哪 -谁是你的同伙 |
[24:57] | I don’t have a ship. | 我没有星舰 |
[24:59] | – Of course she’s working with somebody. – Yes, you have a ship, | -她当然有同伙了 -不 你有星舰 |
[25:00] | – or you wouldn’t be here. – Where is the merchandise? | -否则你来不了这 -货在哪 |
[25:02] | – The vintage tech. – He asked. Where’s the merchandise? | -古代的科技品 -他问你呢 货呢 |
[25:04] | I got robbed in the stasis beam. | 我被静止束控制住 东西被偷了 |
[25:06] | Nobody’s that stupid. | 谁也不会那么傻吧 |
[25:08] | I am gonna hurt that man. | 我要好好教训那家伙 |
[25:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:25] | This is taking too long. | 太耽误时间了 |
[25:26] | – I’m hungry. – Let’s get a sandwich. | -我饿了 -我们去吃个三明治吧 |
[25:36] | Damn. | 哎呦喂 |
[25:37] | – Finally. – Here we go. | -终于啊 -开始吧 |
[25:42] | Well, that’s not right. | 这不太对啊 |
[25:44] | Did you adjust the dosage again? | 你又调整剂量了吗 |
[25:45] | I’ve told you so many times not to do that! | 我跟你说过多少次了不要乱调整 |
[25:48] | This stuff has a real, integral consciousness. | 这东西具有真正的完整的意识 |
[25:55] | Yeah, it makes people truthful. They talk. | 对 它会让人诚实 他们会开口 |
[25:58] | Yes, yes, I feel that. I feel you. I get that. | 对对 我感觉到了 我感觉到了你 我明白 |
[25:59] | I have a friend with red hair. You cannot give her any. | 我有个红头发的朋友 你可不能给她使这个 |
[26:01] | Where did you get the vintage gear? | 你从哪弄到的那个古代的工具 |
[26:03] | Vintage is a matter of perspective, isn’t it? | 古代不古代要看从哪个角度说 对吗 |
[26:04] | Because, to me, you are aqua, but to me, you are forest green. | 因为依我看 你是浅绿色 而你是墨绿色 |
[26:06] | – How are you connected to the Federation? – Where’s your ship? | -你和星际联邦是什么关系 -你的星舰呢 |
[26:08] | I’m dying to talk about it. I’m dying to talk about it, | 我迫不及待想要说这个 迫不及待要说这个 |
[26:10] | because today does not happen to people. | 因为我今天的经历可不是普通人常见的 |
[26:15] | Ever. | 从来没见过的 |
[26:16] | I might be angry about it. I’m supportive. | 我可能有点生气 我很配合的 |
[26:18] | I mean, I’m so supportive! | 我特别配合 |
[26:20] | I am reflexively supportive. And what is that about? | 我本能地配合 那是要干什么 |
[26:23] | I’m overcompensating. | 我反应过度了 |
[26:26] | I got to talk to someone. You need to sit. | 我得要找人聊聊 你得要坐下 |
[26:27] | Can you sit? It’s a super cool story. It’s just, | 你坐下好吗 这故事可神了 只是 |
[26:29] | in a completely devastating way. | 特别地让人崩溃 |
[26:31] | Hadley, look, I need more dilithium, or I’m done. | 哈德利 我还需要二锂 要不我就完了 |
[26:36] | I need you to access your highest self in this moment. | 我需要你此刻到达你的最高境界 |
[26:38] | – Why? – I’m accessing my highest self. | -为什么 -我在到达我的最高境界 |
[26:41] | Can we both just imagine | 我们俩能不能都想象一下 |
[26:43] | what this world would feel like if we accessed…? | 这世界会是什么感觉 如果我们都到达… |
[26:45] | If you stop talking? | 如果你闭上嘴 |
[26:48] | Yes, that would feel nice. | 嗯 那感觉很美妙 |
[26:50] | Which is why I’m walking away now. | 所以我现在要走了 |
[26:52] | No deal. | 没交易可做 |
[26:53] | Well, Had wait. | 哈德 等等 |
[26:57] | You’re welcome. | 您别客气 |
[27:02] | Cosmo, nice to see you again. | 科斯莫 再见到你可真高兴啊 |
[27:04] | We left everything that I have ever known or loved behind me. | 我们抛下了我所知所爱的一切 |
[27:08] | For the sake of creation! | 就为了创造 |
[27:10] | Right? If you think about it. Let’s be honest– | 不是吗 你仔细想想吧 说实话 |
[27:14] | I saved all the things. | 我救下了一切 |
[27:20] | And then I shot out of a Wormhole and I hit a guy. | 然后我被从虫洞里丢出来 撞到了一个人 |
[27:23] | What guy? | 什么人 |
[27:24] | Uh, him, him. You know? | 他啊 这个人吧 |
[27:26] | I– He, he stole somebody’s cargo | 我 他偷了别人一船货 |
[27:28] | and he can’t fly for shit… | 可是根本不会开飞船 |
[27:29] | Wait. One of our guys? | 等等 是我们的人吗 |
[27:33] | – A courier? – Yeah. | -是信使吗 -没错 |
[27:35] | You guys have a real problem if your couriers | 如果你们的信使不仅偷东西 |
[27:37] | are stealing stuff and then colliding | 然后还在太空里撞上了千岁高龄的女人 |
[27:38] | with thousand-year-old women in space. | 那你们就真的麻烦大了 |
[27:39] | -What cargo was he hauling? -I don’t know. | -他运的是什么货物 -我也不知道 |
[27:42] | But it was temperature-sensitive and really valuable, | 但货物对温度很敏感 还很贵 |
[27:43] | so it’s probably ice cream. | 所以可能是冰淇淋 |
[27:45] | Is he still in the building? | 他还在楼里吗 |
[27:46] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[27:48] | Book. | 簿克 |
[28:01] | You keep her name out of your mouth, Cosmo. | 你不许提她的名字 科斯莫 |
[28:06] | She’s a queen. | 她是女王 |
[28:07] | Stop! | 住手 |
[28:10] | -Got to go. -Is that him? | -该走了 -是他吗 |
[28:12] | Yep. | 是的 |
[28:19] | Hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 |
[28:25] | You’re not allowed a weapon in here. | 这里不允许携带武器进入 |
[28:32] | Get our cargo back first. | 先把我们的货拿回来 |
[28:44] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[29:11] | Do you think I’m compensating for something? | 你以为我是在弥补什么吗 |
[29:13] | They sprayed you with the stuff, didn’t they? | 他们给你喷了那东西 对吧 |
[29:15] | They sure did. | 当然了 |
[29:17] | Adrenaline will knock it out of you in a bit. | 肾上腺素很快就会把它排出体外 |
[29:46] | What? | 什么 |
[30:12] | Give me the dilithium. All right? You can come with me. | 把二锂给我好吗 你可以跟我一起走 |
[30:14] | I am done being reflexively supportive. | 我受够了本能地配合 |
[30:17] | Come on! | 快来 |
[30:18] | Where is the comms array? | 通讯阵列在哪 |
[30:33] | Hang on! | 抓稳了 |
[30:45] | We have to move. They’ll be tracking the… aah! | 我们得走了 他们会追踪… |
[30:49] | I need to call my ship! | 我要呼叫我的飞船 |
[30:51] | First things first. | 大事先办 |
[31:03] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[31:13] | Go. Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[31:33] | Get us out of here! | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[31:33] | It needs 30 seconds to recharge. | 飞船需要30秒重启 |
[31:46] | I may have broken your nose earlier. I apologize. | 我之前可能打断了你的鼻子 我道歉 |
[31:48] | – Are you saying that in case We die? – Yep. | -你是怕死了没机会道歉吗 -是啊 |
[31:54] | Book, come on. | 簿克 快点 |
[31:55] | It’s still charging! | 还在充电 |
[32:03] | Okay. You’re about to be really mad! | 好吧 你肯定会很生我气的 |
[32:05] | What? | 什么 |
[32:42] | They can’t track us underwater or into solid material. | 他们无法透过水或是固态物质追踪我们 |
[32:49] | Ah. You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:54] | You pushed me off a cliff. | 你把我推下了悬崖 |
[32:56] | Told you you were gonna be mad. | 我就说你会生气吧 |
[32:58] | If you’re thinking about punching me again, We’re alive. | 如果你还想再揍我一拳 别忘了我们还活着 |
[33:03] | I could have guessed coordinates inside a rock. | 我瞎猜的坐标不在石头内部就已经万幸了 |
[33:06] | They’ll find us soon enough. | 他们很快就会找到我们 |
[33:09] | I haven’t been shot in a while. | 我有段时间没中过枪了 |
[34:07] | What was that? | 这是干什么 |
[34:09] | Don’t want your arm to get infected. | 不想让你的胳膊感染 |
[34:12] | Were you… praying? | 你该不是 在祈祷吧 |
[34:16] | Something like. | 差不多吧 |
[34:24] | Got a bite to it. | 还挺疼 |
[34:26] | Should probably still Wrap it, though. | 不过还是应该包扎一下 |
[34:30] | You carry a handkerchief? | 你还带手帕了吗 |
[34:32] | Man’s got to blow his nose. | 人总得擤鼻涕 嘛 |
[34:47] | I’m opening up whatever subspace channels still exist. | 我会打开所有还存在的子空间频道 |
[34:50] | But make it fast. | 但动作快点 |
[34:52] | Cosmo won’t buy me dying that easy. | 科斯莫可不会相信我这么轻易就丧命了 |
[34:54] | They’ll be scanning for us. | 他们会搜寻我们 |
[34:58] | That does a bit of everything. Call your ship. | 这个功能很全 呼叫你的飞船吧 |
[35:01] | You had this the whole time, and you’re just showing me now? | 你一直带着这个 可是现在才给我看 |
[35:04] | Your people are waiting for you. | 你的人在等你 |
[35:10] | Burnham to Discovery. Come in. | 博翰呼叫发现号 请回答 |
[35:18] | Discovery… | 发现号 |
[35:21] | please come in. | 请回答 |
[35:27] | Discovery, please come in. | 发现号 请回答 |
[35:32] | Maybe they made it to that planet, Terralysium. | 也许他们到了那个星球 极乐星 |
[35:38] | If any crew on any ship could make it through, it’s mine. | 如果有任何人能活下来 那一定是我的船员 |
[35:43] | – True believer. – Yeah. | -忠实信徒 -是啊 |
[35:46] | Time traveler. | 时间旅行者 |
[35:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:55] | I figured. | 我猜到了 |
[35:58] | Don’t know how you came by whatever you used to get here. | 真不知道你是怎么找到时间旅行的技术的 |
[36:02] | All time travel technology was destroyed | 在时间战争之后 |
[36:04] | after the Temporal Wars. | 所有的时间旅行技术都被摧毁了 |
[36:07] | Outlawed. | 是非法的 |
[36:13] | There was no other way. | 没有别的办法了 |
[36:17] | For me… | 对我 |
[36:23] | …or my crew. | 或我的船员来说 |
[36:27] | I have to find them. | 我必须找到他们 |
[36:30] | I have to. | 一定要 |
[36:40] | Good. We’ve still got a few hours. | 那就好 我们还有几个小时 |
[36:44] | This wasn’t just about Grudge being lonely. | 这不仅仅因为咯吱会孤单 |
[36:46] | Nope. | 不 |
[36:47] | Are you gonna tell me what’s in the hold? | 你准备告诉我货舱里有什么吗 |
[36:49] | Nope. | 不 |
[36:50] | – Stop. Freeze. – Don’t move. | -停下 不准动 -别动 |
[36:54] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[36:56] | Drop your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[37:14] | What good is a courier who lets his cargo get stolen? | 让货物被偷的信使有什么用 |
[37:26] | Access code. | 访问代码 |
[37:27] | You don’t want it. | 你不会想要的 |
[37:28] | I think I do. | 我还真想要 |
[37:29] | Oh, we definitely do. | 我们当然想要 |
[37:31] | Really. You don’t. | 讲真的 你不会想要的 |
[37:35] | Give us the code now. | 把密码给我们 |
[37:38] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[37:42] | Sticky. | 黏糊糊的 |
[37:43] | What? | 什么 |
[37:45] | S-t-i-c-k-y. | 呢-盐-黏 |
[37:48] | What kind of code is that? | 这是什么密码 |
[37:50] | ‘Cause that’s the damn code, all right? | 因为这就是密码 好吗 |
[37:51] | Pick your own code on your own ship. | 你自己的飞船爱用什么代码用什么 |
[38:15] | Don’t shoot it. | 别开枪 |
[38:19] | It’s served fresh. | 新鲜出炉的最好 |
[38:24] | It looks smaller on the holo. | 全息图上看起来更小 |
[38:26] | It’s not moving. Is it dead? | 它不动了 它死了吗 |
[38:35] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[39:29] | Uh, Book? | 簿克 |
[39:30] | Stay still, please. | 请不要动 |
[39:33] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[39:35] | Molly, no! | 莫莉 不要 |
[40:03] | Thanks, girl. | 谢了 姑娘 |
[40:11] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[40:13] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -没事 -真的吗 |
[40:15] | I really… | 我真的 |
[40:16] | really didn’t know how this day was gonna turn out. | 真的想不到今天会发生什么 |
[40:21] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[40:45] | How long have you been saving them, the trance worms? | 你保存这些迷幻虫多久了 |
[40:48] | Not long enough. | 不够长 |
[40:49] | They used to be everywhere, you know, before the… | 他们以前无处不在 |
[40:53] | Before the Federation fell. | 在联邦沦陷之前 |
[40:58] | There’s no one around to enforce the Endangered Species Act. | 这里没有人执行《濒危物种法案》 |
[41:02] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[41:10] | May I ask… | 我能问问 |
[41:12] | You seem to have this connection to things. | 你似乎对事物有着某种联系 |
[41:15] | Plants, the trance worms. | 植物 迷幻虫 |
[41:18] | What is it like, feeling everything? | 感受一切是什么感觉 |
[41:23] | Uncomfortable. | 不舒服 |
[41:27] | My family are killers, poachers. | 我的家人是杀人犯 偷猎者 |
[41:33] | Every so often, one like me shows up in the gene pool. | 每隔一段时间 就会有个像我这钟人出现在基因库中 |
[41:36] | I don’t know, something to do with balance, I guess. | 我不知道 可能是为了平衡吧 |
[41:40] | Do you still see them? | 你还和他们来往吗 |
[41:43] | I’m not welcome. | 他们不欢迎我 |
[41:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:50] | But I wouldn’t trade who I am for anything. | 但我绝不会为了任何人改变自己 |
[41:57] | I wouldn’t want to be different. | 我不想与众不同 |
[42:05] | This is Cleveland Booker. | 我是克利夫兰·布克 |
[42:07] | Mandelbrot Set code nautilus. | 曼德勃罗设定鹦鹉螺号 |
[42:09] | One more to come home. | 还有一个要回家 |
[42:12] | Your code is accepted, Book. | 你的代码被接受了 簿克 |
[42:14] | Welcome to Sanctuary Four. | 欢迎来到四号避难所 |
[42:16] | “Sanctuary”? | 避难所 |
[42:44] | They have a breeding cycle. | 它们有繁殖周期 |
[42:46] | We got her here just in time. | 我们及时把她送来了 |
[42:52] | Some of them still make it. | 有些还活着 |
[42:58] | This is what my planet used to be like. | 我的星球以前就是这样的 |
[43:01] | Till I had to leave it behind. | 直到我不得不抛下它 |
[43:06] | How much did you leave behind? | 你跨越了多少时光 |
[43:10] | 930 years. | 930年 |
[43:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:18] | To ensure the future. | 来确保未来 |
[43:25] | A future. | 确保有一个未来 |
[43:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:35] | I didn’t do it alone. | 不是我一个人的功劳 |
[43:40] | I have no idea how to start looking for my ship. | 我不知道该怎么找我的船 |
[43:45] | I think I know someone who could help. | 我好像认识一个能帮忙的人 |
[43:57] | This is a courier waypoint, | 这是一条信使路径 |
[44:00] | but it used to be a Federation relay station. | 不过以前是一个联邦中继站 |
[44:03] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[44:04] | Main reactor breach, probably. | 可能是主反应器损坏 |
[44:07] | Long time ago. | 很久之前的事了 |
[44:09] | No one around to pick up the pieces anymore. | 再也没有人来收拾残骸了 |
[44:14] | Greetings. | 你们好 |
[44:15] | Please proceed to the attendant desk. | 请前往接待台 |
[44:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[44:26] | Welcome to Starfleet. | 欢迎来到星际舰队 |
[44:29] | May I help you? | 请问有何贵干 |
[44:35] | I’m Commander Michael Burnham, | 我是联邦星舰发现号科学官 |
[44:37] | science officer, USS Discovery. | 迈克·博翰中校 |
[44:40] | Serial number SCOO64-O974SHN. | 序列号SCOO64-O974SHN |
[44:53] | I am Aditya Sahil, Federation liaison. | 我是阿迪蒂亚·萨希尔 星际联邦联络官 |
[44:58] | It would be my honor to assist you, Commander Burnham. | 很荣幸协助你 博翰中校 |
[45:03] | I need to locate the warp signature of a starship | 我要寻找一艘识别号为NCC1031的 |
[45:05] | with the identifier NCC1031. | 星舰曲速痕迹 |
[45:08] | Yes, yes, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[45:24] | I’m afraid, uh, it’s not here. | 恐怕不在这里 |
[45:27] | I have two Federation ships in flight at the moment. | 此刻有两艘联邦舰船正在航行 |
[45:30] | These are the only Federation ships | 六百光年的范围内 |
[45:33] | in a 600-light-year radius. | 只有这两艘 |
[45:35] | What about the other sectors? | 其他区域呢 |
[45:37] | I only have access to these sectors. | 我只能看到这些区域 |
[45:39] | You’ve been cut off from the other sectors? | 你没有其他区域的扫描权限了 |
[45:42] | Entirely? | 完全没有了 |
[45:44] | Long-range sensors failed decades ago. | 远程传感器几十年前就失灵了 |
[45:48] | I have not been able to scan beyond 30 sectors since then. | 从那时起我最多只能扫描30个区了 |
[45:52] | I would imagine… it is the same for all others. | 据我判断 其他人也是如此 |
[46:06] | May I ask… | 冒昧问一下 |
[46:09] | how is it you don’t know… | 我们都知道的事情 |
[46:14] | What we all know? | 你怎么不知道 |
[46:18] | I’m from the past, Mr. Sahil. | 我来自过去 萨希尔先生 |
[46:21] | From before the Burn. | 大燃烧之前 |
[46:23] | Before the collapse. | 大枯竭之前 |
[46:28] | My ship was right behind me, in the wormhole. | 我的舰船就在我身后的虫洞里 |
[46:32] | So either they landed somewhere | 所以他们要么降落在 |
[46:35] | way far out of comms range… | 通信范围之外很远的地方 |
[46:39] | …or they’re not here yet. | 要么就是还没到 |
[46:42] | Then… | 那么 |
[46:44] | by the laws of temporal mechanics, | 根据时间法则 |
[46:48] | they could arrive tomorrow | 他们可能明天就到 或者 |
[46:51] | In a thousand years. | 一千年之后 |
[47:02] | Commander Burnham, | 博翰中校 |
[47:05] | now I’ll tell you a secret. | 我要告诉你一个秘密 |
[47:09] | I’m not a commissioned officer. | 我不是委任军官 |
[47:12] | You see, my father was. His father before him. | 我父亲是 祖父也是 |
[47:15] | But unlike them, I was never officially sworn in. | 但跟他们不同 我从没宣誓过 |
[47:21] | There has been no one to do it. | 再也没有人主持过宣誓 |
[47:23] | Yet I watch this office every day, | 但我仍然每天坚守这个办公室 |
[47:27] | as I have for 40 years, believing… | 一守就是40年 我坚信 |
[47:31] | one day others like me would walk through that door, | 总有一天会有像我一样的人走进这扇门 |
[47:36] | that my hope was not in vain. | 我的夙愿不会落空 |
[47:40] | Today is that day. | 这一天终于来了 |
[47:43] | And that hope… | 而这个夙愿 |
[47:44] | is you, Commander Burnham. | 就是你 博翰中校 |
[47:54] | True believers. | 真正的信徒 |
[47:58] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[48:02] | I don’t know how much of the Federation still exists. | 我不知道还有多少联邦同胞幸存 |
[48:08] | I simply do my part to keep it alive. | 我只是尽本职让它继续存在 |
[48:12] | Now… | 现在 |
[48:15] | …I ask you to do me a great honor. | 我想请你帮我一个大忙 |
[48:31] | This has been in my family for generations. | 这面旗帜在我的家族世代相传 |
[48:35] | Only a commissioned officer may raise it. | 只有委任军官才能升旗 |
[48:39] | And I’ve waited so long to see it on that wall. | 我一直盼着看到它挂在那面墙上 |
[48:46] | Mr. Sahil, | 萨希尔先生 |
[48:48] | you are as real a Federation officer | 你和我共事过的联邦军官 |
[48:51] | as any I have ever met. | 一样称职 |
[48:55] | If you would do me the honor, | 如果你愿意帮我 |
[48:57] | we need an acting communications chief | 我们需要一名代理沟通主管 |
[49:01] | who can keep searching for my ship. | 持续搜寻我的舰船 |
[49:06] | Will you accept the commission? | 你愿意接受这个职务吗 |
[49:19] | Hope is a powerful thing. | 愿望是个强大的东西 |
[49:23] | Sometimes it’s the only thing. | 有时候是唯一的选择 |
[49:25] | Our numbers are few. | 我们的同胞虽然所剩无几 |
[49:27] | Our spirit is undiminished. | 我们的精神却不可磨灭 |
[49:33] | If there are others out there, we’ll find them. | 如果还有其他人 我们一定会找到他们 |
[49:47] | We will. | 会的 |