时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Identify spacetime location. | 识别时空位置 |
[00:05] | You have reached year 3188. | 你已到达3188年 |
[00:09] | It was not my intention to crash into your ship. | 撞到你的飞船并非我的本意 |
[00:11] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:12] | You ever gonna tell me your name? | 你准备告诉我你的名字吗 |
[00:14] | My name’s Book. | 我叫簿克 |
[00:16] | The Federation is gone? | 星联没了吗 |
[00:18] | – What happened? – It collapsed, I guess. | -发生了什么 -我猜是瓦解了 |
[00:20] | – After The Burn. – What’s The Burn? | -在烬灭之后 -烬灭又是什么 |
[00:22] | Dilithium. One day, most of it just went boom. | 二锂 有一天突然就爆炸了 |
[00:27] | The thing is, you got no authority here, | 问题是 你在这里没有权力 |
[00:30] | whereas The Burn was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 烬灭却是让我最开心的事了 |
[00:33] | All that matters now is dilithium. | 现在唯一重要的是二锂 |
[00:37] | – Welcome to Starfleet. – I need to locate | -欢迎来到星际舰队 -我要寻找 |
[00:39] | the warp signature of a starship | 一艘识别号为NCC1031的 |
[00:41] | with the identifier NCC1031. | 星舰曲速痕迹 |
[00:43] | Something is coming toward us; something big. | 有东西朝我们飞过来了 很庞大 |
[00:45] | Enemy vessel, right on top of us. | 敌方舰船在我们正上方 |
[00:48] | And we’re being hailed. | 对方向我们呼叫了 |
[00:49] | Open a channel, Mr. Bryce. | 打开频道 布莱斯先生 |
[00:53] | Saru! | 萨鲁 |
[00:55] | I landed here a year ago. | 我一年前降落在这里 |
[00:57] | I’ve been waiting for all of you | 一直在等你们 |
[00:59] | all this time. | 一直在等 |
[01:07] | Personal log, Commander Michael Burnham, | 个人日志 迈克·博翰中校 |
[01:09] | stardate 865211.3. | 星历865211.3 |
[01:12] | Automatic transmission to USS Discovery, | 自动向联邦星舰发现号发信 |
[01:15] | wherever or whenever it might be. | 无论它的空间与时间位置 |
[01:18] | I’m sending this message | 我发出这个信息 |
[01:19] | because you need to know what I’ve learned here. | 是因为你们需要知道我了解到的事 |
[01:21] | I hope that, by some miracle, you’ll receive it someday. | 我希望有一天 你们会奇迹般地收到信息 |
[01:25] | 700 years after we left, dilithium supplies dried up. | 我们离开后700年 二锂资源枯竭了 |
[01:29] | The Federation tried alternative warp drive designs, | 联邦试验了其它的曲速引擎设计 |
[01:31] | but none proved reliable. | 但没有可靠的选项 |
[01:33] | Then came The Burn. | 然后是烬灭 |
[01:36] | No one knows how or why it happened, but in an instant, | 没人知道原因或者导火索 但在一瞬间 |
[01:39] | all dilithium went inert. | 所有的二锂都失活了 |
[01:41] | Any ship with an active Warp core detonated. | 所有使用曲速引擎的星舰都爆炸了 |
[01:46] | The Federation as we know it disappeared overnight. | 我们所知的联邦一夜之间消失了 |
[01:49] | It’s now just a shadow of its former self. | 如今只剩下一个以前的影子 |
[01:53] | We didn’t give everything for this version of the future, | 我们付出一切不是为了得到这个未来 |
[01:55] | and I’ll be damned if I let it stand. | 我绝不会让它继续下去 |
[01:59] | I’ve become a courier. | 我成了一名信使 |
[02:01] | I transport goods in exchange for dilithium | 我运输货物以换取二锂 |
[02:03] | to keep exploring, sector by sector, | 一个区一个区的搜索 |
[02:06] | searching for clues as to what caused The Burn, | 寻找有关烬灭诱因的线索 |
[02:10] | answers that might help to bring the Federation together again. | 寻找可能帮助重建联邦的答案 |
[02:15] | Wherever I go, I look for you, my friends. | 无论到了哪里 我都在寻找你们 朋友们 |
[02:18] | I listen for any sign of your arrival, | 我会留意任何你们到来的迹象 |
[02:21] | but communication remains severely limited. | 但是通讯仍然严重滞后 |
[02:25] | Even if I did find you, I know it would be different, | 即使我找到你们 情形也会大变 |
[02:28] | because I am different. | 因为我变了 |
[02:31] | But I will always love you, | 但我永远爱你们 |
[02:33] | but I’ve had to accept I may never see you again. | 但我不得不接受我可能再也见不到你们了 |
[02:36] | You can love someone and still let them go. | 爱你们的同时 也可以放手 |
[02:43] | It feels like a dream, this world. | 这个世界就像一个梦 |
[02:47] | A strange, terrible, beautiful dream. | 一个奇怪 可怕 美丽的梦 |
[02:57] | Combat simulation complete. | 战斗模拟完成 |
[03:01] | Luckily, I’m not alone on this journey. | 幸好 我的旅程并不孤单 |
[03:05] | I found a friend in the truet sense of the word. | 我找到了一个真正意义上的朋友 |
[03:08] | This is my life now, and I… | 这是我现在的生活 而我… |
[04:21] | I cannot imagine what this year has been for you. | 我无法想象你这一年是怎么过的 |
[04:26] | I couldn’t have imagined it, either. | 我自己也无法想象 |
[04:29] | How is everyone? | 大家怎么样 |
[04:32] | Grateful for each other. | 彼此感激 |
[04:34] | They are finding ways to grasp | 他们正设法理解 |
[04:37] | the enormity of what we have done. | 我们所导致的深远影响 |
[04:39] | Some more successful than others. | 有些人理解得更好 |
[04:42] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[04:44] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[04:46] | Kelpiens have always had a deep understanding of fear and loss. | 凯尔比人总是对恐惧和失去有着深刻的理解 |
[04:51] | Perhaps that prepared me for this. | 也许让我为此做好了准备 |
[04:55] | I do not like to think that you were alone all this time. | 我不愿想到你一直都是一个人 |
[04:59] | Well, the ship that pulled you | 把你们从冰里 |
[05:00] | out of the ice belongs to a friend. | 救出来的飞船是我朋友的 |
[05:02] | He’s a courier, and we work together sometimes. | 他是个信使 我们有时一起工作 |
[05:06] | You have been a courier? | 你成为了信使 |
[05:08] | It was the only way to scrounge up any information. | 这是搜集信息的唯一方法 |
[05:10] | I sent a transmission to Terralysium. | 我向极乐星发送了一条信息 |
[05:13] | It took months to get a response. | 几个月后才收到回复 |
[05:15] | And they had never heard of my morn. | 他们从没听说过我母亲 |
[05:20] | I promised Book some dilithium for getting me here. | 簿克带我来这里 我答应了给他一些二锂 |
[05:24] | – Book? – Oh, Cleveland Booker. My friend. | -簿克 -克利夫兰·布克 我的朋友 |
[05:27] | Is he from Earth? | 他来自地球吗 |
[05:29] | No. But it’s the name, right? | 不是 但他叫这个名字 |
[05:32] | There has to be a story there. | 背后肯定有故事 |
[05:33] | I haven’t gotten it out of him yet. | 但我还没问出来 |
[05:35] | Well, We will honor your arrangement, of course. | 好吧 我们当然会兑现你的约定 |
[05:37] | And I will offer Mr. Booker my sincerest appreciation. | 并且我会向布克先生致以最诚挚的谢意 |
[05:41] | Welcome back, Commander. | 欢迎回来 中校 |
[05:47] | Nobody knows if The Burn was an accident | 没人知道烬灭是意外 |
[05:53] | or a natural disaster. | 还是天灾 |
[05:55] | But it appears that devastation | 但是毁灭似乎 |
[05:58] | flashed in an instant across all known space. | 在一瞬间闪过了整个已知宇宙 |
[06:01] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[06:03] | Nothing could affect all dilithium all at once. | 没有什么能同时影响到所有的二锂 |
[06:06] | Says a man who jumps a starship through mushroom space. | 你还让星舰通过蘑菇空间跃进呢 |
[06:10] | How many? | 多少人 |
[06:14] | How many died? | 死了多少人 |
[06:17] | Millions. | 数百万 |
[06:24] | I wish I could tell you how much of the Federation remains. | 我也希望能告诉你们联邦幸存下来了 |
[06:28] | But I did find part of a transmission | 但我从一个废弃的联邦频道上 |
[06:30] | from an obsolete Starfleet channel. Bryce? | 发现了一部分信息 布莱斯 |
[06:33] | Aye. | 是 |
[06:34] | This is Admiral Senna Tal. | 我是塞纳·塔尔上将 |
[06:37] | I will wait for any who would join us on Earth, | 我会在地球上等待愿意加入我们的人 |
[06:40] | anyone who still believes in us. | 任何仍然相信我们的人 |
[06:42] | The Federation lives on. | 联邦仍然存在 |
[06:44] | But we need… | 但我们需要… |
[06:45] | Is he at Starfleet headquarters? | 他在星际舰队总部吗 |
[06:47] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[06:48] | That message was 12 years ago. | 这是12年前的信息了 |
[06:50] | And Earth was always too far away for me to reach. | 地球太远了 我一直去不了 |
[06:54] | But now with the spore drive, We can get there. | 但现在有了孢子引擎 我们就能去了 |
[06:56] | We will find Admiral Tal | 我们会找到塔尔上将 |
[06:59] | and help him begin the process. | 帮助他开始重建 |
[07:01] | We should jump to outside of Earth’s scanning range. | 我们应该跃进到地球扫描范围之外 |
[07:05] | Pose as a starship that was stranded by The Burn, | 伪装成因烬灭而无家可归的星舰 |
[07:08] | trying to head home at sublight speed. | 正在以亚光速返航 |
[07:10] | I see your little Walkabout has taught you a thing or two. | 看来流浪生活让你有所长进 |
[07:13] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[07:14] | It is a wise strategy. | 这是个明智的策略 |
[07:17] | So, urn, shall I go? | 那我要开始吗 |
[07:22] | Commander Burnham, | 博翰中校 |
[07:23] | I believe we are due for a conversation. | 我想我们该谈谈了 |
[07:25] | – Perhaps we should… – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. There’s no need. | -也许我们应该… -不不不 不用了 |
[07:27] | But we agreed to discuss… | 但我们说好要讨论… |
[07:29] | No, it-it’s… it’s you, Saru. | 不不 舰长还是你 萨鲁 |
[07:35] | And chain of command dictates it. | 指挥链决定了 |
[07:38] | I don’t know if it’s ever been me. | 我从来都不是合适的人选 |
[07:46] | You brought this ship through time. | 你带着这艘船穿越时空 |
[07:50] | You carried this crew on your shoulders. | 你肩负起对所有船员的责任 |
[08:02] | You are a captain in the truest sense of the word. | 你这个舰长实至名归 |
[08:09] | It would be my honor. | 是我的荣幸 |
[08:28] | This ship bears the name Discovery. | 这艘船名叫发现号 |
[08:32] | Never has that been more fitting or more prescient. | 此刻显得无比恰如其分 |
[08:36] | She has carried us into the future, | 她带着我们来到未来 |
[08:39] | and it will be our privilege | 能让未来闪耀 |
[08:41] | to make that future bright. | 是我们的荣幸 |
[08:54] | Let us begin. Together. | 让我们一起开始吧 |
[08:58] | Aye, Captain. | 是的 舰长 |
[10:58] | Attention, all personnel. | 所有人员注意 |
[10:59] | Lockdown drills for Deck 7 | 甲板7的封锁演习取消 |
[11:01] | have been canceled until further notice. | 时间另行通知 |
[11:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:13] | We haven’t even had a chance to say goodbye | 我们都还没机会 |
[11:16] | to the friends we’ve lost. | 向失去的朋友道别 |
[11:18] | Not to mention… | 更别说 |
[11:20] | …my mom. | 我妈妈 |
[11:24] | My cousins, my… Everybody back home. | 我表兄 我的 所有认识的人 |
[11:26] | I mean, W-what, they got breakfast, | 我说 他们吃完早饭 |
[11:29] | they were late for work, | 他们上班迟到 |
[11:33] | t-they had kids. | 他们有了孩子 |
[11:37] | I mean, they had whole lives. | 他们完整的一生 |
[11:41] | And they’re gone. | 现在人都没了 |
[11:45] | No, they’ve been gone for centuries. | 他们已经没了几个世纪了 |
[11:48] | I keep thinking there has got to be something on Earth | 我一直在想地球上一定还有 |
[11:50] | that we’ll recognize, right? | 我们都认得出的东西 |
[11:54] | I don’t know, the Gateway Arch, maybe? | 圣路易斯拱门之类的 |
[11:57] | The Giza pyramids? | 吉萨金字塔 |
[12:00] | Homemade hummingbird cake? | 自制蜂鸟蛋糕 |
[12:03] | Cake is eternal. | 蛋糕是永恒的 |
[12:07] | Cake is eternal. | 蛋糕是永恒的 |
[12:11] | I always knew that I would see you again. | 我一直知道会再见到你 |
[12:15] | Yeah, I keep having this, like, image of you. | 我脑海里一直有你的影子 |
[12:18] | You’re, like, holding a dandelion, | 你拿着一朵蒲公英 |
[12:21] | and you blow on it, | 你吹了一口气 |
[12:23] | and the seeds, they… go. | 那些种子 就飞走了 |
[12:29] | You let us go, didn’t you? | 你放下我们了 对吗 |
[12:39] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:46] | – Ah, time travel, man. – Yeah. | -时空旅行 -是啊 |
[12:52] | Look, I may not know you, | 我或许不了解你的全部 |
[12:54] | but, like, I know you. | 但我了解你 |
[12:57] | Okay? So… whatever. | 所以 不管怎么说 |
[12:59] | I love your hair. | 我喜欢你的发型 |
[13:05] | You do seem, like… lighter. | 你看起来 轻松点了 |
[13:08] | Somehow. | 不知道怎么回事 |
[13:11] | Ensign Tilly, | 提利少尉 |
[13:12] | I’m still waiting for that recalibration kit. | 我还在等重校准工具 |
[13:14] | Well, some things never change. | 有些事永远没变 |
[13:20] | Go. I have to meet someone anyways. | 走吧 我也要去见别人 |
[13:23] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[13:39] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登舰 |
[13:42] | You’re not Detmer. | 你不是达特曼 |
[13:45] | Or Tilly. | 也不是提利 |
[13:46] | I’d rather kill myself. | 我要是她不如死了 |
[13:48] | You’re Philippa Georgiou. | 你是菲利帕·乔久 |
[13:50] | Michael warned me about you. | 迈克警告过我 |
[13:51] | Did you listen? | 你听了吗 |
[13:53] | Apparently not enough. | 听得不够多 |
[13:54] | Is there a reason we’re having this conversation? | 我们见面是有什么目的吗 |
[13:56] | I like to see who’s come aboard my ship | 我想看看到底是谁和迈克浪迹宇宙后 |
[13:58] | after gallivanting through space with Michael. | 又到我船上来了 |
[14:00] | “Gallivanting. “ | 浪迹 |
[14:02] | If only I’d known. | 如果是这样就好了 |
[14:03] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[14:04] | Your girlfriend? | 你的女朋友吗 |
[14:06] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[14:10] | No, really. | 真的不是 |
[14:11] | She’s not… We didn’t have… | 她没 我们没 |
[14:13] | Nope, nope. | 不 不 |
[14:15] | We’re not talking about this. | 我们不谈这个 |
[14:17] | Answer my question. | 回答我 |
[14:18] | In another world, I might have said | 在别的世界 我或许会说 |
[14:20] | Michael is somewhere being earnest | 迈克非常诚恳 |
[14:22] | and doing the right thing. | 并且做的对 |
[14:24] | In this one… | 在这个世界 |
[14:26] | I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[14:33] | My, oh, my. | 天哪 天哪 |
[14:34] | Oh, my, oh, my. | 天哪 |
[14:36] | If they could see what I’m seeing. | 要是他们能看见这些 |
[14:38] | – Who? – Who? | -谁 -谁 |
[14:40] | -Any of them. -Wow. | -任何人 -真的吗 |
[14:42] | Come on, you could run a sector. | 你可以用这些维持一整个区域了 |
[14:44] | Two sectors. | 或是两个 |
[14:46] | A dozen, even. | 甚至十来个 |
[14:53] | You brought me back. | 你带我回来了 |
[14:56] | Is it weird to say I knew you would? | 如果说我早知道 会很奇怪吗 |
[14:58] | No. | 不 |
[15:00] | ‘Cause you’d have done the same thing. | 换做你也会做同样的事 |
[15:05] | Does it feel like home? | 这里有家的感觉吗 |
[15:08] | It’s familiar, but… | 这很熟悉 但是 |
[15:13] | far away. | 又那么遥远 |
[15:15] | Do you feel like you owe these folks something? | 你会对这群人感觉有所亏欠吗 |
[15:18] | ‘Cause if you do, you know, that’s fine. | 你真这么觉得的话 没关系的 |
[15:21] | But remember… | 但记住 |
[15:23] | you already jumped through a Wormhole. | 你已经穿越了一个虫洞 |
[15:29] | Someone’s eventually going to find out | 总有人会发现 |
[15:30] | about this stash you have. | 你们这堆东西 |
[15:33] | Yeah. Discovery will be a target. | 是的 发现号会成为一个目标 |
[15:37] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[15:39] | You pissed off some scary people. | 你惹恼了一些很可怕的人 |
[15:41] | You helped. | 你帮忙了 |
[15:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:44] | Is there anyone here we could piss off? | 这里有什么我们能惹毛的人吗 |
[15:48] | You could come with us. To Earth. | 你可以和我们一起 去地球 |
[15:51] | So We can piss off an entire planet? | 然后我们惹毛一个星球 |
[15:52] | Just the opposite. You’d be safe. | 相反 你会很安全 |
[15:54] | No one will find you out that far. | 那么远没人找得到你 |
[15:56] | I believe in what I do, Michael. | 我相信我的事业 迈克 |
[15:58] | I can’t just give it up. | 我不能这样放弃 |
[16:00] | There could be more Tranceworms out there in need of your help. | 可能有更多的迷幻虫需要你帮助 |
[16:03] | Bollocks. I mean, | 胡说 我是说 |
[16:04] | yeah, there might be, but… | 或许吧 但是 |
[16:06] | Clean slate. | 重头开始 |
[16:08] | What do you get out of the deal? | 你能得到什么好处 |
[16:13] | We could use your help masking all that dilithium. | 你可以帮我们隐藏二锂 |
[16:17] | “We” As in Discovery. | 我们指的是发现号 |
[16:21] | What “We” Are you really talking about? | 你到底说的是哪个我们 |
[16:24] | Shush. | 闭嘴 |
[16:25] | I learned by now | 我现在已经知道 |
[16:26] | it’s a lost cause trying to say no to you. | 拒绝你是不可能的 |
[16:30] | I’ve never been to Earth. | 我没去过地球 |
[16:33] | I’ve never been to this one. | 我没去过这个地球 |
[16:37] | Book’s ship can cloak our dilithium– | 簿克的船可以帮忙隐藏二锂 |
[16:39] | it’s the safest choice. | 这是最安全的选择 |
[16:41] | I cannot place our entire dilithium supply | 我不能把我们所有的二锂供给 |
[16:43] | into the hands of a stranger. | 都交到一个陌生人手上 |
[16:44] | We don’t have another option, Captain. | 我们没有别的选择 舰长 |
[16:47] | I must admit, Commander, | 我必须承认 中校 |
[16:48] | I am having some difficulty trusting your judgment. | 我不太能相信你的判断 |
[16:54] | I am grateful for your support of my captaincy. | 对于你支持我当舰长 我很感谢 |
[16:57] | But your refusal to even consider the possibility… | 但你甚至都完全没考虑过这种可能性 |
[17:03] | surprised me. | 让我很惊讶 |
[17:05] | This past year has altered your perspective. | 过去这一年改变了你的人生观 |
[17:07] | I’m the same person, Saru. | 我还是原来那个人 萨鲁 |
[17:14] | And I’m not. | 同时我也不是了 |
[17:16] | As I am now responsible for every life on this ship, | 既然我现在要对这艘星舰的所有人负责 |
[17:19] | and as I had intended to offer you | 还有我曾想过把大副的位置 |
[17:21] | the position as my Number One… | 交给你… |
[17:24] | I must insist you explain. | 我必须坚持要求你做出解释 |
[17:33] | Everything that we dedicated our lives to | 我们把生命奉献给的一切 |
[17:36] | disappeared into madness. | 都消失并化为了疯狂 |
[17:39] | We thought we could imagine a future, | 我们以为我们可以想象出一个未来 |
[17:41] | and it turns out we were wrong. | 结果证明我们错了 |
[17:43] | I adapted. | 我努力去适应 |
[17:46] | And I did what I had to to learn as much as I could | 而且我做了必须要做的事来尽可能了解 |
[17:48] | about what happened and why. | 发生了什么以及发生的原因 |
[17:51] | I just need some time. | 只是我还需要些时间 |
[17:56] | Book’s ship can stay in the shuttle bay | 簿克的船只要有我们的二锂 |
[17:59] | as long as it has our dilithium. | 就可以停在穿梭机舱 |
[18:06] | It will remain under guard. | 它会处于我们的警戒之下 |
[18:09] | And he will not be permitted to board it until we reach Earth | 另外在我们到达地球 二锂被安全转移之前 |
[18:12] | and the dilithium has been safely removed. | 不能允许他上他的船去 |
[18:25] | Prepare to jump to Earth. | 准备跃进到地球 |
[18:28] | Auxiliary power systems and primary computer systems | 辅助动力系统和电脑主系统 |
[18:30] | are on line. | 都正常运行 |
[18:31] | Impulse engines on line. | 脉冲引擎正常 |
[18:32] | Weapons systems fully operational. | 武器系统处于完全正常状态 |
[18:34] | Communications on line. | 通讯系统上线 |
[18:35] | Warp core stable and functional but powered down. | 曲速引擎稳定可正常运转 但在关闭状态 |
[18:47] | Welcome to the bridge, Mr. Booker. | 欢迎来舰桥 布克先生 |
[18:49] | And thank you for bringing Commander Burnham home to us. | 感谢你把博翰中校带回家 回到我们这里 |
[19:02] | Commander Stamets, status report? | 斯塔麦兹中校 汇报状态 |
[19:04] | Spore drive is on line, and ready to go, Captain. | 孢子驱动正常并做好准备 舰长 |
[19:09] | Black alert, please. | 黑色警报 |
[19:27] | Oh, shit. | 天啊 |
[19:29] | Hey, you didn’t tell me about the spinning part. Huh? | 这转的部分你可没告诉过我 |
[19:32] | Coordinates relative to galactic core confirmed. | 相对星系核心的坐标已经确认 |
[19:34] | Initiating multiphasic scans and updating astrometric data. | 开始多相位扫描并更新天体测量数据 |
[19:37] | Approaching visual range, sir. | 接近可视范围 长官 |
[19:40] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[19:54] | Increase magnification, please. | 请增加放大率 |
[19:57] | Mr. Rhys, what are those arrays? | 里斯先生 那一组组的是什么 |
[19:59] | They seem to be some form of advanced force field generators. | 它们好像是某种高级的力场生成器 |
[20:10] | Uh, sir, two vessels approaching from Earth’s orbit. | 长官 两艘飞船从地球轨道靠近 |
[20:13] | They do not bear Starfleet registries. | 她们没有星际舰队的标识 |
[20:15] | Shields up, red alert. | 启动护盾 红色警报 |
[20:18] | Sir, we’re being hailed. | 长官 我们收到呼叫 |
[20:19] | Put them through. | 接进来 |
[20:24] | A viewscreen. How quaint. | 显示屏 真古典 |
[20:27] | I am Captain Ndoye of the United Earth Defense Force. | 我是联合地球防御部队的恩多耶舰长 |
[20:31] | Your vessel has violated | 你们的星舰违反了 |
[20:32] | regulations C1922 and F031 of the U.E. Charter | 《联合地球宪章》第C1922和F031条 |
[20:37] | by reaching Earth’s perimeter. | 侵入了地球的领界 |
[20:39] | Leave immediately. You are not welcome here. | 立即离开 这里不欢迎你们 |
[20:53] | I am Captain Saru of the USS Discovery. | 我是联邦星舰发现号舰长萨鲁 |
[20:56] | We are a Starfleet vessel | 我们是星际舰队的星舰 |
[20:58] | and unfamiliar with the United Earth Defense Force. | 对于联合地球防御部队并不了解 |
[21:01] | Are you a branch of the Federation? | 你们是星际联邦的下属机构吗 |
[21:03] | Your ship is not in our records. | 你们的星舰不在我们的记录中 |
[21:05] | Discovery was on a long-term, | 发现号执行的是长期 |
[21:07] | classified scientific expedition. | 秘密的科学探索任务 |
[21:10] | We are the descendants of its original crew. | 我们是原始船员的继任者 |
[21:13] | And you’ve continued to function as a Starfleet vessel? | 而且你们继续以星际舰队星舰的身份运作 |
[21:16] | We have. | 是的 |
[21:17] | We wish to contact a Starfleet officer | 我们希望能和一位星际舰队的军官取得联系 |
[21:19] | whose message we received. | 我们收到了他的信息 |
[21:20] | Earth was its point of origin. | 信息源自地球 |
[21:22] | Your vessel’s configuration and metallurgy | 你们的星舰设置和金属锻造工艺 |
[21:25] | suggest 23rd to 25th-century construction. | 说明应该是23-25世纪制造的 |
[21:28] | I find it quite odd that it remains in service. | 她仍在服役着实奇怪 |
[21:32] | There is no need to replace that which is not broken. | 还能用就不用换啊 |
[21:36] | How did your ship survive The Burn? | 你们的星舰是怎么幸免于烬灭的 |
[21:39] | It was not at warp at the time. | 当时她没有处于曲速状态 |
[21:41] | For us to consider your request, your ship and crew | 要让我们考虑你的要求 你们的星舰和船员 |
[21:44] | will undergo a mandatory inspection. | 要接受强制检查 |
[21:46] | Any evidence of piracy will be dealt with severely. | 一旦发现走私会给予严厉制裁 |
[21:49] | Piracy? | 走私 |
[21:51] | Very well, Captain Ndoye. | 很好 恩多耶舰长 |
[21:53] | We will prepare for your arrival. | 我们会准备好你们的到来 |
[21:55] | We are beaming aboard now. | 我们现在就传送上舰 |
[22:00] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[22:06] | Hey. What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[22:07] | Don’t touch that! Excuse me. Hey! | 别碰那个 我说 喂 |
[22:09] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[22:13] | Put these on. | 把这些穿上 |
[22:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:16] | They’re searching the ship. | 他们在搜查星舰 |
[22:18] | If anyone is not in full uniform, | 如果有人没穿全套制服 |
[22:20] | they’ll be suspect. They could be arrested. | 他们会被怀疑的 可能会被捕 |
[22:23] | I see Earth’s about as tolerant as anyplace else. | 我发现地球和其它地方一样的包容 |
[22:36] | What is this? Ah, whatever. | 这是什么 无所谓了 |
[22:40] | You’re “Lieutenant Booker” now. | 你现在是”布克上尉”了 |
[22:41] | Aye, aye, Commander. | 是是 中校 |
[22:42] | One “Aye.” We’re not pirates. | 一个”是” 我们不是海盗 |
[22:46] | Remember that time | 还记得那次 |
[22:47] | when I had to wade through that bog on Ikasu | 在伊卡苏我必须得蹚过沼泽 |
[22:49] | – to pull those leeches off you? – Yes. | -把那些蚂蟥从你身上拿掉吗 -记得 |
[22:51] | – When we saved each other. – Nope. | -我们救了对方的命 -不对 |
[22:53] | I saved you. And this | 是我救了你 而这玩意 |
[22:54] | – is worse than the bog. – Oh… | -比那沼泽还难受 -哦… |
[22:57] | Attention, all Discovery crew members. | 注意 所有发现号船员 |
[22:59] | We are undergoing inspection. | 我们正在接受检查 |
[23:01] | Your cooperation is expected. | 需要你们的配合 |
[23:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:06] | Okay. Go on. | 好吧 走吧 |
[23:22] | Just a uniform. | 就是件制服 |
[23:24] | No, it isn’t. | 不对 |
[23:27] | You’ve been playing the long game this whole time. | 原来你一直在玩放长线钓大鱼啊 |
[23:29] | To get you to join Starfleet? | 让你加入星际舰队吗 |
[23:30] | To see me in this outfit. | 看我穿这个制服 |
[23:32] | Look, you will be in your own clothes | 听着 很快你就可以穿上自己的衣服 |
[23:33] | and on your own ship | 坐上自己的飞船 |
[23:34] | and petting your fat cat in no time. | 撸着你自己的肥猫了 |
[23:37] | How many times have I told you? | 我和你说过多少次了 |
[23:39] | – She’s a que… – She’s a queen. | -它是女… -是女王 |
[23:43] | Oh, you funny. | 你还挺逗 |
[23:44] | – I am. – Yeah. | -是啊 -嗯 |
[23:45] | After you, Lieutenant Booker. | 您先请 布克上尉 |
[23:48] | Aye, Commander Burnham. | 是 博翰中校 |
[23:50] | I’ll go blend in. | 我去和大家打成一片 |
[23:52] | Seriously? Admiral? | 认真的吗 上将 |
[23:54] | I had to make it believable. | 我必须让它可信 |
[23:57] | You don’t look so thrilled to be back in uniform yourself. | 你重新穿上制服看起来没那么激动 |
[24:00] | I just forgot what it felt like. | 我忘了那是什么感觉 |
[24:02] | Mm, once you’ve grown used to living by your own rules, | 一旦你习惯了按自己的规矩生活 |
[24:04] | it’s not so easy to follow other people’s, is it? | 再要遵守别人的规矩就没那么容易了是吧 |
[24:07] | Why are you still on Discovery, Philippa? | 为什么你还在发现号上 菲利帕 |
[24:09] | Why are you? | 那你呢 |
[24:11] | I see it in your eyes, Michael. | 我从你的眼睛里看到了 迈克 |
[24:13] | You’ve tasted freedom that you never even thought was possible. | 你尝到了你从未想过的解脱 |
[24:16] | Freedom from the obligations of what others needed you to be. | 从别人给你的义务中解脱出来 |
[24:19] | I’m not sure you ever knew who you really were | 我不确定如果没有人告诉你 |
[24:21] | without someone else to tell you. | 你还知不知道你是谁 |
[24:23] | But you’re starting to. | 但你开始明白了 |
[24:25] | And this place no longer feels like your place. | 这个地方不再像你的家了 |
[24:31] | Am I getting warm? | 我说对了多少 |
[24:32] | Commander Burnham to the ready room. | 博涵中校请至准备室 |
[24:36] | We believed Earth would be a safe harbor, | 我们相信地球会是一个安全的港湾 |
[24:38] | a-a place where we would feel welcome. | 我们会感到受欢迎的地方 |
[24:41] | But we arrived to find you suspicious | 但我们来的时候却发现你在怀疑 |
[24:45] | of a starship that hails from your own planet? | 我们这艘从你的星球呼叫你的星舰 |
[24:48] | May I ask what you are defending yourselves from? | 请问你在提防什么 |
[24:52] | Everyone lost someone to The Burn. | 每个人都因为烬灭失去了亲友 |
[24:55] | We had to focus on what we still had: | 我们必须专注于我们仍然拥有的东西 |
[24:58] | our planet. | 我们的星球 |
[24:59] | We rebuilt Earth to be self-sustainable | 我们重建地球是为了 |
[25:02] | all while being under near-constant siege | 在二锂抢夺者几近持续的围剿中 |
[25:04] | by dilithium raiders. | 能自给自足 |
[25:06] | The most recent wave is led by a tenacious individual named Wen. | 最近的一次是由一个叫温的锲而不舍的人领导的 |
[25:10] | He is relentless. | 他毫不留情 |
[25:12] | Targeting our ships. | 专攻我们的飞船 |
[25:14] | He would take our dilithium at any cost. | 他会不惜任何代价拿走我们的二锂 |
[25:17] | I assure you we have no ties with this Wen or any other raiders. | 我向你保证 我们与温和其他掠夺者没有任何关系 |
[25:21] | Many of our crew consider Earth their ancestral home. | 我们的许多船员认为地球是他们祖先的家园 |
[25:24] | Yes. Captain, all we want is to check in with Starfleet Command. | 对 舰长 我们只想和星际舰队司令部联系 |
[25:29] | You have been away a long time. | 你们已经离开很长时间了 |
[25:32] | I’m afraid you won’t find what you’re looking for here. | 恐怕在这里找不到你们要找的东西 |
[25:34] | The Federation and Starfleet haven’t been on Earth | 联邦和星际舰队已经有 |
[25:36] | for a hundred years. | 一百年没有出现在地球上了 |
[25:40] | Where have they gone? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[25:42] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[25:43] | Most of the ships destroyed in The Burn were Federation. | 大部分在烬灭中被毁掉的飞船都来自于联邦 |
[25:46] | No one knew if it was an attack | 没人知道这是不是袭击 |
[25:48] | and, if so, whether it would happen again. | 如果是的话 是否还会再次发生 |
[25:50] | Having Federation headquarters on Earth | 在地球上有联邦总部 |
[25:52] | made it a potential target. | 使它成为一个潜在的目标 |
[25:54] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:56] | Earth is no longer part of the Federation? | 地球不再是联邦的一部分了 |
[25:59] | Why should we be? We can take care of ourselves. | 我们为什么要参加联盟 我们可以照顾好自己 |
[26:07] | What about the Starfleet officer | 那个我收到信号的 |
[26:08] | who sent the transmission I received? | 星舰军官怎么样了 |
[26:10] | That was just 12 years ago. | 才12年前 |
[26:12] | What was the name? | 名字是什么 |
[26:13] | Admiral Senna Tal. | 塞纳·塔尔上将 |
[26:19] | Admiral Tal was on Earth. | 塔尔上将曾经在地球上 |
[26:21] | But he died on an outbound ship two years ago. | 但两年前他死在一艘出航的飞船上 |
[26:25] | Its destination isn’t listed. | 它的目的地没有标识 |
[26:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:42] | Hey! That’s highly sensitive. | 那是高度敏感的仪器 |
[26:44] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[26:49] | Is this how it’s gonna be everywhere we go? | 我们去哪里都得是这样吗 |
[26:51] | I thought at least Earth would feel like home. | 我以为地球会有家的感觉 |
[26:53] | – You’re not listening to me. – What are you doing? | -你没听我说话 -你在干什么 |
[26:54] | – Don’t touch that. – Why is that cube connected | -别碰那个 -那个反应器为什么和 |
[26:56] | to your vessel’s bridge controls? | 你飞船的驾驶台控制连接在一起 |
[26:58] | This is a science research vessel. | 这是一艘科学考察船 |
[27:00] | I’m an astromycologist. | 我是一个天体真菌学专家 |
[27:01] | I use the cube for controlled spore reactions, | 我用反应器来控制孢子反应 |
[27:04] | which requires coordination with the bridge. | 这需要和舰桥协调 |
[27:06] | This science vessel’s practically a museum. | 这艘科学船基本就是个博物馆 |
[27:08] | Okay, well, museums are cool, so… | 好吧 博物馆很酷 所以 |
[27:10] | That’s what someone who lives in a museum would say. | 住在博物馆里的人就会这么说 |
[27:13] | I don’t live in a museum. | 我不住在博物馆里 |
[27:14] | – How old are you? 17? – 16. | -你多大了 17岁 -16 |
[27:17] | Would you please remove your 16-year-old fingers | 请你把你16岁的手指 |
[27:20] | from my life’s work? | 从我毕生的工作上拿开好吗 |
[27:21] | What did I just say? | 我刚才说什么 |
[27:22] | This is an interface of some kind. | 这是某种接口 |
[27:23] | Okay, we get it. You’re smart. | 好吧 我们明白了 你很聪明 |
[27:25] | Everybody here is smart! | 这里的每个人都很聪明 |
[27:27] | Adira. | 阿迪拉 |
[27:28] | Our job is to inspect, not engage. | 我们的工作是检查 而不是找茬 |
[27:31] | We’re done here. | 我们到此为止 |
[27:40] | Report. | 报告 |
[27:41] | Five unidentified vessels incoming. | 有五艘不明飞船正在靠近 |
[27:43] | They’re powering up advanced phasers of some kind. | 他们正在给某种先进的相位武器供能 |
[27:45] | Those are Wen’s ships. | 那是温的船 |
[27:46] | His raiders are always scanning for targets. | 他的掠夺者总会扫描目标 |
[27:49] | They’re hailing us, sir. | 他们在呼叫我们 先生 |
[27:50] | Do not respond. | 不要回答 |
[27:51] | Dialogue is an effective strategy. | 对话是一种有效的战略 |
[27:53] | We know our enemy. Do not respond. | 我们了解我们的敌人 不要回答 |
[27:54] | You have no jurisdiction on my bridge. | 你对我的舰桥没有管辖权 |
[27:57] | Put them through, Mr. Bryce. | 接通 布莱斯先生 |
[28:01] | Federation vessel. | 联邦飞船 |
[28:02] | Surrender your dilithium immediately. | 立刻交出你的二锂 |
[28:04] | Scan us. We have no dilithium on board. | 扫描我们 我们船上没有二锂 |
[28:07] | The speed with which you appeared in sensor range | 你出现在传感器范围内的速度 |
[28:09] | tells me something else. | 说明了你在说谎 |
[28:10] | Surrender, or we will take what we need by force. | 立刻投降 否则我们就用武力夺取我们需要的东西 |
[28:14] | Your request to visit Earth is denied. | 你访问地球的请求被拒绝了 |
[28:16] | Leave orbit immediately. We’ll deal with Wen ourselves. | 立即离开轨道 我们自己来对付温 |
[28:20] | Inspectors, this is Captain Ndoye. | 检查员 我是恩多耶舰长 |
[28:21] | Cease all activities and return. | 停止一切活动并立刻返回 |
[28:23] | Sir, we can’t. | 长官我们不能 |
[28:24] | Something is interfering with our transport. | 有东西干扰了我们的传送系统 |
[28:27] | What? | 什么 |
[28:30] | This is sabotage. | 这是蓄意破坏 |
[28:32] | We are a Starfleet vessel | 我们是星际舰队的飞船 |
[28:33] | and would never utilize sabotage | 不会对联邦的母星 |
[28:35] | against the Federation’s home planet. | 进行破坏 |
[28:37] | We will find the cause of the transporter interference | 我们会找出运输机干扰的原因 |
[28:39] | and handle Wen. | 然后处理温 |
[28:41] | His fight is with us, not you. | 跟他战斗的是我们 不是你 |
[28:43] | Then take that fight away from our orbit, | 那就不要在我们的轨道上战斗 |
[28:45] | or we’ll shoot them out of the sky, | 不然我们就把他们从天上射下来 |
[28:47] | and you will have started a war in the name of Starfleet. | 而你将以星际舰队的名义发动一场战争 |
[28:59] | Tell me you saved the day. | 告诉我你扭转局面了 |
[29:02] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[29:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:04] | Remember Donatu Seven? | 还记得多那图七号吗 |
[29:05] | – No. – You do so. | -不 -你会的 |
[29:07] | Yes. Okay. | 对 可以 |
[29:10] | But I’m trying to forget. | 但我试着忘记 |
[29:12] | Well, we need to get to your ship. | 我们得去你的飞船 |
[29:14] | Unless you Want to keep brooding into your synthehol… | 除非你想继续沉溺于你的合成醇 |
[29:16] | Synthehol? | 合成醇 |
[29:19] | Damn. And here I am, trying to get a buzz on | 该死 我在这里买醉 |
[29:22] | and reach a place of existential despair. | 等着到一个即将毁灭的地方 |
[29:24] | – You coming? – Yes. I’m worried about my cat. | -你要来吗 -是的 我很担心我的猫 |
[29:28] | Don’t you have to ask for permission? | 你不需要申请许可吗 |
[29:29] | – I’ll apologize after. – Okay. Donatu Seven. | -之后我会道歉的 -好吧 多纳图七号 |
[29:33] | I’m sober. Maybe it’ll work this time. | 我是清醒的 也许这次能成功 |
[29:37] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[29:38] | That’s not our tech. | 这不是我们的技术 |
[29:40] | Okay, it’s accessing | 好吧 它正在访问 |
[29:43] | our deflector shield systems. | 我们的偏转护盾系统 |
[29:45] | Which is allowing it to block the beaming frequencies | 这样就可以阻断检查人员的 |
[29:47] | of the inspectors’ personal transporters. | 个人传送仪的光束频率 |
[29:49] | And there’s a fail-safe, so if we try to disable it, | 还有一个防故障装置 所以如果我们要解除它 |
[29:52] | our shield systems will shut down, too. | 我们的防护系统也会关闭 |
[29:55] | It’s gonna take hours to find a workaround. | 要花上几个小时才能找到解决办法 |
[29:56] | I knew that tween menace was up to something. | 我知道那个小混蛋有什么计划 |
[29:59] | And she did this while we were yelling at her. | 她在我们在批评她的时候干的 |
[30:00] | She’s not even a tween menace. She’s a friggin’ teen genius. | 她甚至不是一个小混蛋 她是个小天才 |
[30:03] | I mean, I was an engineering whiz | 我在她那个年纪的时候 |
[30:04] | when I was her age, trust me, | 就是个工程天才 相信我 |
[30:06] | but this would require knowledge of the inner workings | 但这需要了解一艘 |
[30:08] | of a 900-year-old starship. | 一艘900岁星际飞船的内部构造 |
[30:10] | And she identified that our bridge controls | 她一眼就发现我们的舰桥控制 |
[30:12] | are connected to the spore cube with barely a glance. | 和孢子反应器是连在一起的 |
[30:14] | I think she was watching the others to make sure | 我想她在监视着其他人来确保 |
[30:16] | that they weren’t watching her. | 他们没有注意到她 |
[30:17] | She must have been working alone. | 她一定有自己的目的 |
[30:19] | But what’s the point in sabotaging our ship? | 但是破坏我们的飞船有什么意义 |
[30:21] | She’s just trapping her own people on board. | 把她的人困在船上 |
[30:24] | Maybe… she was buying herself some time? | 也许 她在给自己争取时间 |
[30:26] | How do you get a teen genius to fess up? | 你怎么让一个年轻的天才承认 |
[30:30] | Give her some of your weird mushrooms. | 给她点你那些奇怪的蘑菇 |
[30:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:36] | I’m sorry, sir. The raider vessels | 抱歉 长官 突击舰 |
[30:37] | aren’t responding to our hails. | 对我们的呼叫没有反应 |
[30:39] | I’m detecting an unauthorized departure from the shuttle bay. | 我发现有人擅自从穿梭舱离开 |
[30:41] | It’s Booker’s ship. | 这是布克的船 |
[30:43] | It’s no longer cloaked. | 它驶出了隐形区 |
[30:44] | There are two humanoid life signs on board and… | 船上有两个人形生命迹象 |
[30:50] | Go ahead, Lieutenant. | 说吧 上尉 |
[30:52] | They have our dilithium. | 他们拿走了我们的二锂 |
[30:54] | Dilithium? | 二锂 |
[30:56] | The future looks darker and darker for you. | 你的未来越来越黑暗 |
[30:58] | Captain Ndoye, I said I would handle Wen, | 恩多耶舰长 我说过我会处理温的 |
[31:00] | and I intend to do so. | 我也一定会做到 |
[31:03] | Burnham is on that ship, with Booker. | 博翰和布克在那艘船上 |
[31:05] | Lieutenant Detmer. Where are they headed? | 达特曼上尉 他们要去哪里 |
[31:09] | Straight towards the raiders, sir. | 直奔掠夺者 长官 |
[31:11] | Hail Commander Burnham. | 向博涵中校发出呼叫 |
[31:12] | No. If she responds to your hails, | 不 如果她回应了你的呼叫 |
[31:15] | the raiders will think that she’s working for you, | 掠夺者会认为她在为你工作 |
[31:17] | and that would ruin her advantage. | 这会破坏她的优势 |
[31:18] | Advantage for what, exactly? | 具体是什么优势 |
[31:20] | My guess is she’s thinking like one of them, | 我猜她想他们中的一个那样思考 |
[31:22] | taking what she needs, and doing what’s necessary. | 她需要什么就拿什么 要做什么就做什么 |
[31:25] | She did not consult me. | 她没有征求我的意见 |
[31:26] | Have you heard the one about the unstoppable force | 你听说过势不可挡的力量 |
[31:29] | that met an immovable object? | 碰到了一个不可移动的物体的故事吗 |
[31:32] | You are the object. | 你就是那个物体 |
[31:35] | This is Ndoye. Target the vessel approaching the raider ships. | 这是恩多耶 瞄准接近突袭舰的飞船 |
[31:38] | I will not permit that. | 我不会允许的 |
[31:39] | Under no circumstances can Wen obtain your dilithium. | 温无论如何都不能得到你的二锂 |
[31:46] | Okay, these ships have seen better days. | 好吧 这些飞船曾经也光彩过 |
[31:48] | Not the raiders we’re used to. | 不是我们常见的掠夺者飞船 |
[31:50] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:53] | Let’s try Orion Tango. | 我们试试奥利安探戈吧 |
[31:55] | Yeah? Come on, Orion Tango’s fun. | 好吗 来吧 奥利安探戈很有趣 |
[31:57] | – Remember that time with the creature… – Feathers. | -记得和那个生物… -羽毛 |
[31:59] | I thought it was scales. | 我以为是鳞片 |
[32:00] | Whatever they were, I was digging them | 不管是什么 我有好几天 |
[32:01] | out of my hair for days. | 都在把它们从我头发里清出去 |
[32:03] | -We could do Radok Sien. -Absolutely not. | -我们可以做雷多西 -绝对不行 |
[32:05] | How many times you want me to get my nose broken? | 你要我摔断几次鼻子 |
[32:07] | My whole face swelled up, | 我整个脸都肿起来了 |
[32:08] | and Grudge wouldn’t look at me for days. | 咯吱几天都不愿意看我 |
[32:10] | I was crushed. | 我被甩得不成人形 |
[32:12] | He’s hailing us. | 他在呼叫我们 |
[32:15] | Talk fast. | 快说 |
[32:16] | We have what you need. We want to make a deal. Scan our ship. | 用你要的东西做个交易 扫描我们的飞船 |
[32:20] | That was entirely monosyllabic. | 完全没有抑扬顿挫 |
[32:22] | – I love it when you do that. – You’re weird. | -我喜欢你这么说话 -你真奇怪 |
[32:24] | Just did it again. | 又说了一次 |
[32:26] | Dilithium? | 二锂 |
[32:27] | You stole it from Discovery. | 你从发现号偷来的 |
[32:28] | What do you care? We have a lot of it. | 你在乎什么 我们有很多 |
[32:30] | We’ll beam it over, | 我们会把它传送过来 |
[32:31] | but you have to leave Earth’s orbit now. | 但你现在必须离开地球轨道 |
[32:33] | What’s in this for you? | 这对你有什么好处 |
[32:34] | We’re peace-loving individuals. | 我们爱好和平 |
[32:35] | No one simply gives away that much dilithium. | 没人能这么随意的送这么多二锂 |
[32:38] | Earth’s got quantum torpedoes aimed right at us. | 地球正用量子鱼雷瞄准我们 |
[32:41] | Earth hangs everyone out to dry. | 地球不管任何人的死活 |
[32:44] | I need to find out what they’re doing. | 我得知道它们想干什么 |
[32:45] | – Getting us out of the firing range. – No, not yet. | -让我们离开发射距离 -还不行 |
[32:47] | Discovery will come through. | 发现号会成功的 |
[32:48] | Saru doesn’t even know what we’re up to. | 萨鲁甚至不知道我们在干什么 |
[32:49] | – He’ll figure it out. – Yeah. | -他会明白的 -是的 |
[32:50] | And when he does, why is he gonna come and rescue us? | 当他这么做了 他为什么要来救我们 |
[32:52] | Because he’s Starfleet. | 因为他是星际舰队 |
[32:58] | Fire torpedoes in 30 seconds. | 30秒内发射鱼雷 |
[33:00] | This is your last chance, Captain. | 这是你最后的机会了 舰长 |
[33:02] | My people are on that ship. | 我的人在那艘船上 |
[33:03] | Your people who disobeyed a direct order. | 你那些不服从命令的人 |
[33:06] | They stand down or they die. | 他们要么束手就擒 要么就死 |
[33:07] | My duty is to United Earth. | 我的职责只服务于联合地球 |
[33:10] | She’s left you only one way | 她只留下你一条 |
[33:10] | to protect Michael and the dilithium. | 保护迈克和二锂的路 |
[33:12] | We will not attack Earth. | 我们不会攻击地球 |
[33:14] | Starfleet does not fire first. | 星际舰队不会先开火 |
[33:16] | 15 seconds, Captain. | 15秒 舰长 |
[33:17] | You are a slow learner, Saru. | 你学得很慢 萨鲁 |
[33:19] | And you are far too fast on the trigger. | 你也太喜欢打仗了 |
[33:21] | Lieutenant Detmer, | 达特曼上尉 |
[33:22] | when Earth opens fire, we will take the hit. | 当地球开火的时候 我们来挡住冲击 |
[33:24] | – Sir? – Move us into position, Lieutenant. | -长官 -进入弹道 上尉 |
[33:26] | Wait. We just recovered. We don’t know what | 等等 我们刚刚恢复 不知道他们的鱼雷 |
[33:28] | – their torpedoes could do to… – Shields are at full capacity. | -会造成什么伤害 -护盾已全满 |
[33:32] | Commander Burnham has never let us down before. | 博翰中校从来没有让我们失望过 |
[33:34] | She will not do so this time. | 这一次她也不会 |
[33:35] | – Five seconds. Four. Three. – Lieutenant Detmer, now! | -五秒 四 三 -达尔曼上尉 现在 |
[33:45] | Sir, we’ve lost shields. | 长官 护盾失效 |
[33:47] | Divert all nonessential power. | 转移所有不必要的能量 |
[33:48] | Get them restored as quickly as possible. | 尽快恢复护盾 |
[33:50] | Raiders are charging their phasers | 掠夺者正在给他们的移相武器充能 |
[33:51] | and getting ready to fire back. | 准备反击 |
[33:53] | United Earth has a standing order to take them down. | 联合地球有明文规定必须击毁掠夺者 |
[33:55] | If they have to go through you to stop Wen, they will. | 如果他们要击毁你来阻止温 他们会的 |
[33:58] | Time to fight or die, Captain. | 不成功便成仁 舰长 |
[34:01] | Discovery can’t take another hit. | 发现号无法再承受一次袭击 |
[34:03] | That means the next shot from Earth will end you. | 那就意味着下一次来自地球的火力将终结你 |
[34:05] | So you can either lower your shields | 所以要么你可以收起护盾 |
[34:07] | and let us beam the dilithium over and stay alive… | 让我们把二锂发射过来然后继续活着 |
[34:09] | Or fire back. Hope for the best. | 或者反击 抱着最好的希望 |
[34:11] | Either way, I’ll sleep just fine. | 不管怎样 我都睡得很好 |
[34:17] | Prepare to transport the dilithium. | 准备传输二锂 |
[34:19] | When he lowers his shields, | 当他降下护盾 |
[34:21] | we’re going to have to move fast. | 我们得赶快行动 |
[34:22] | Earth is preparing to fire again. | 地球准备再次开火 |
[34:24] | Come around again, Lieutenant. | 再来一次 上尉 |
[34:25] | Captain, we have no shields to defend. | 舰长 我们没有护盾保护 |
[34:27] | I have given my order. | 我已经下了命令 |
[34:29] | Booker’s ship just cloaked itself. | 布克的船进入了隐形模式 |
[34:31] | Captain, raiders are powering down weapons. | 舰长 掠夺者正在关闭武器 |
[34:36] | Wen has never backed away before. | 温从来没有退让过 |
[34:38] | Perhaps they met an unstoppable force. | 也许他们遇到了一股势不可挡的力量 |
[34:41] | Tell your people to stand down. | 叫你的人停火 |
[34:43] | Not until I’m certain that… | 直到我确定 |
[34:46] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[34:50] | The dilithium is safe. | 二锂是安全的 |
[34:52] | His people won’t fire on us as long as we have their captain. | 只要我们有他们的舰长 他的人就不会向我们开火 |
[34:58] | It’s time for you two to talk. | 你们俩该谈谈了 |
[35:06] | There is no talking past the damage | 他和他的同类造成了这样的伤害 |
[35:08] | he and his like have done. | 没什么可谈的了 |
[35:10] | Damage we’ve done? | 我们造成的伤害 |
[35:11] | Do you have any idea how much | 你知道我们 |
[35:13] | – We’ve lost? – When was the last time | -我们损失了多少吗 -你们两个上一次 |
[35:15] | your two peoples talked with one another? | 谈话是什么时候 |
[35:18] | – They have no respect. – They have never listened. | -他们没有尊重 -他们从来不听 |
[35:19] | Try. | 尝试 |
[35:21] | United Earth doesn’t even utilize their dilithium. | 联合地球甚至不使用他们的二锂 |
[35:24] | They just hoard it while the rest of us suffer. | 我们都饱受煎熬 他们却把二锂藏起来 |
[35:27] | You bring your suffering on yourselves. | 你们是自找的 |
[35:29] | Maybe you should talk to one another | 也许你们应该互相谈谈 |
[35:32] | face-to-face. | 面对面谈谈 |
[35:33] | If you don’t surrender your dilithium, | 如果你不交出你的二锂 |
[35:35] | my people can still take it by force. | 我的人仍然可以用武力夺取它 |
[35:37] | My life is not that important. | 我的生命不是那么重要 |
[35:44] | Diplomacy is so slow. | 外交实在是太缓慢了 |
[35:49] | You’re human? | 你是人类 |
[35:58] | Perhaps it is time to stop making assumptions… | 也许是时候停止假设 |
[36:02] | and start listening. | 并开始倾听了 |
[36:12] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[36:25] | What were you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:27] | The technology on this ship– | 这艘船上的技术– |
[36:30] | your glass cube, these spore canisters– | 你的玻璃立方 这些孢子罐 |
[36:33] | there’s more to it than you’re letting on. | 还有比你透露的更多的东西 |
[36:36] | So explain it to me or I’ll report you. | 所以跟我解释一下 不然我就举报你 |
[36:39] | If you were going to report us, | 如果你要举报我们 |
[36:40] | you’d have done it a long time ago. | 你早就做了 |
[36:42] | Besides, I don’t think you want everyone knowing you’re the one | 另外 我不认为你想让每个人都知道 |
[36:45] | responsible for the sabotage. | 是你破坏了飞船 |
[36:48] | Am I wrong? | 我错了吗 |
[36:50] | Now, you want to show me what you’re working on? | 现在 你想让我看看你在做什么 |
[36:55] | These spores are from the fungal species | 这些孢子来自真菌 |
[36:58] | called Prototaxites Stellaviatori. | 被称为原杉藻属漫星种 |
[37:02] | They power an alternate form of faster-than-light travel | 它们为另一种比光速更快的旅行方式提供动力 |
[37:05] | called the displacement-activated spore hub drive, | 被称为远距穿梭孢子引擎 |
[37:08] | though no one actually calls it that. | 虽然没人真的这么叫它 |
[37:11] | And, uh, that interface you saw… | 你看到的界面 |
[37:18] | …it connects to me. | 它连接着我 |
[37:20] | I’m its human navigator. | 我是它的人类向导 |
[37:23] | Are there others like you? | 还有像你这样的人吗 |
[37:27] | There’s no one like me. | 没有人像我一样 |
[37:31] | Well, I know how that feels. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[37:34] | Um, so, your ship wasn’t stranded after The Burn. | 那么 你的飞船在烬灭后没有无家可归 |
[37:38] | Are you even a part of Starfleet? | 你还是星际舰队的一员吗 |
[37:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:42] | But, um, from the year 2258. | 但是是在2258年 |
[37:48] | That explains a lot. | 那就说得通了 |
[37:50] | I mean, all the old technology that still looks brand-new. | 所有看起来崭新的旧技术 |
[37:52] | But… how? | 但是 是怎么回事 |
[37:56] | If you want any more details, | 如果你想知道更多细节 |
[37:58] | then I need to know who I’m talking to. | 那我要知道我在和谁说话 |
[38:00] | Because there’s also more to you than you’re letting on. | 因为你也隐藏了很多事 |
[38:07] | I became an inspector hoping I’d come across | 我成了一名检查员是因为 |
[38:10] | a Federation starship. | 我想遇到联邦星际飞船 |
[38:12] | The sabotage was just so I could have more time, here. | 破坏只是为了让我在这里有更多的时间 |
[38:18] | I just needed to make sure I could trust you. | 我只是想确保我能信任你 |
[38:21] | Because I want to come with you. | 因为我想跟你走 |
[38:23] | Come with us? Why? | 跟我们走 为什么 |
[38:26] | Senna Tal, | 塞纳·塔尔 |
[38:28] | the Starfleet officer you’ve been looking for… | 你一直在找的星际舰队军官 |
[38:32] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[38:39] | When we first scanned your ship, it was overcrowded. | 当我们第一次扫描你的船时 船上很拥挤 |
[38:42] | Strained beyond its means. | 超过了船的承受程度 |
[38:44] | Not a typical raider ship. | 不是典型的突击舰 |
[38:47] | Our habitats on Titan are… | 我们在泰坦星上的栖息地 |
[38:51] | barely livable. | 几乎不适合居住 |
[38:52] | Titan? | 泰坦星 |
[38:54] | That was once a research colony. | 那曾经是一个研究殖民地 |
[38:56] | You split off from Earth a century ago, | 你们一个世纪前从地球上分离了 |
[38:58] | you’re fully self-sufficient. | 你们完全自给自足 |
[39:01] | We were. | 我们曾经是 |
[39:03] | An accident at our liquid-hydrocarbon research base | 我们液态烃研究基地的一次事故 |
[39:06] | destroyed a third of our habitats. | 破坏了我们三分之一的栖息地 |
[39:09] | Wiped out our tillable soil. | 消灭了我们可耕种的地 |
[39:11] | We’ve no long-range communications, | 我们没有远程通讯 |
[39:13] | no way to ask for help. | 没办法寻求帮助 |
[39:16] | And we have lost… | 我们失去了… |
[39:20] | too many to count. | 太多人了 数不清 |
[39:21] | The first ship we sent for help, to our home planet, | 我们派来求救的第一艘飞船 去了我们的母星 |
[39:26] | was fired upon and destroyed. | 被炮击并摧毁 |
[39:30] | Then we knew we were on our own. | 然后我们知道我们只能靠自己 |
[39:32] | Earth has had to have strong defense protocols | 地球为了自我保护的名义 |
[39:35] | in the name of self-preservation. | 设置了强有力的防御程序 |
[39:39] | We didn’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[39:40] | Now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[39:44] | Captain Ndoye, | 恩多耶舰长 |
[39:45] | can Earth provide engineers and equipment to Titan, | 地球能为泰坦星提供工程师和设备吗 |
[39:50] | so an accident like that doesn’t happen again? | 确保这样的事故不会再发生 |
[39:52] | And assuming | 假设 |
[39:54] | Titan’s research was not lost, | 泰坦星的研究没有丢失 |
[39:56] | perhaps it could be shared with Earth in return. | 也许作为回报 它可以与地球共享研究成果 |
[40:01] | I’m willing to discuss terms. | 我愿意讨论条件 |
[40:10] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[40:27] | The way you handled Wen was admirable. | 你对待温的方式令人钦佩 |
[40:30] | An exception can be made for your crew | 如果你的船员愿意 |
[40:31] | to visit Earth’s surface, should they wish to do so. | 他们能破例获得访问地球的许可 |
[40:34] | They would appreciate that immensely. | 他们会非常感激的 |
[40:37] | It has been a long journey. | 我们经历了一个漫长的旅程 |
[40:40] | You spoke with Adira. | 你和阿迪拉谈过了 |
[40:41] | She told me she can help you. | 她告诉我她可以帮你 |
[40:43] | She has my permission to remain on board your ship. | 我允许她留在你船上 |
[40:46] | Thank you, Captain Ndoye. | 谢谢你 恩多耶舰长 |
[40:49] | I would like to believe we will return someday. | 我愿意相信我们总有一天会回来的 |
[40:54] | We hope to offer you a warmer welcome when you do. | 我们希望在你们来的时候给你一个更热烈的欢迎 |
[40:58] | May your search be fruitful, Captain Saru. | 祝你的追寻富有成效 萨鲁舰长 |
[41:10] | Commander Stamets said you know where to find Admiral Tal. | 斯塔麦兹中校说你知道在哪里找到塔尔上将 |
[41:14] | Does this mean he is alive after all? | 这是否意味着他还活着 |
[41:17] | Um, sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[41:22] | I am Admiral Tal. | 我就是塔尔上将 |
[41:28] | Although human, | 虽然是人类 |
[41:30] | it appears young Adira has been joined with a Trill symbiont. | 看来年轻的阿迪拉已经结合了楚尔共生体 |
[41:35] | Trill? | 楚尔 |
[41:37] | I’ve seen Trills at the exchanges. | 我在交易所见过楚尔人 |
[41:39] | I didn’t know they carried symbionts. | 我不知道他们有共生体 |
[41:42] | Hmm. According to the sphere data, | 根据球体数据 |
[41:45] | the symbionts are a sentient life-form, | 共生体是一种有知觉的生命形式 |
[41:48] | benevolent and extremely long-lived. | 良性的 寿命极长 |
[41:52] | Once they join with a host, that host has the ability to | 一旦他们结合宿主 宿主就能 |
[41:56] | access the memories of all former hosts. | 访问之前所有宿主的记忆 |
[41:59] | Including Admiral Tal’s. | 包括塔尔上将的 |
[42:02] | Yes, but… | 是的 但是 |
[42:05] | it seems Adira has difficulty accessing those memories. | 阿迪拉似乎很难开启这些记忆 |
[42:10] | Perhaps because she is human and not Trill. | 也许是因为她是人类而不是楚尔人 |
[42:15] | Well, regardless, | 不管怎样 |
[42:19] | she may carry knowledge of what remains of Starfleet. | 她可能会有残余的星际舰队的情报 |
[42:23] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[42:33] | I should’ve told you about my plan. | 我应该提前告诉你我的计划 |
[42:37] | Yes, you should have. | 是的 你应该 |
[42:41] | Trust must remain an assumption between us. | 我们之间的信任只能停留在假设层面 |
[42:54] | We have work to do, | 我们还有工作要做 |
[42:58] | and I would be proud to do it by your side. | 我很自豪能与你共事 |
[43:03] | But there are things, in my year here… | 但在我这一年里 有些事情 |
[43:11] | …that I let go of. | 我放弃了 |
[43:17] | And I need time | 我需要时间 |
[43:20] | to find my way back to them. | 来找回它们 |
[43:23] | If I can. | 如果可以的话 |
[43:28] | I will trust you to grow through change, | 我相信你会在改变中成长 |
[43:34] | as you have trusted me. | 就像你信任我那样 |
[43:38] | Then it would be my privilege to be your Number One. | 我很荣幸能成为你的大副 |
[43:51] | If things were easy… | 如果事情很简单 |
[43:54] | They wouldn’t be worth it. | 那就不值得 |
[43:59] | Are you sure you won’t miss the uniform? | 你确定你不会想念制服吗 |
[44:02] | I have a rash from that damn uniform, okay? | 那该死的制服让我起疹子了 |
[44:05] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[44:10] | You get a fresh start in a new quadrant– | 你在一个新的象限重新开始 |
[44:13] | by my count we’re even. | 依我看我们是扯平了 |
[44:18] | I’m glad you have a family here, Michael. | 我很高兴你有家人在这里 迈克 |
[44:23] | – Till next time. – Till next time. | -下次见 -下次见 |
[44:59] | That’s Starfleet Academy. | 那是星际舰队学院 |
[45:01] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[45:02] | Well, at least, it was. | 至少 曾经是 |
[45:05] | Where is everyone? | 大家都在哪里 |
[45:06] | I gave them leave to pay a visit. | 我允许他们去访问一下 |
[45:09] | You’re welcome to join them. | 你可以加入他们 |
[45:10] | No. | 不 |
[45:15] | I think I’ll admire the view from here. | 我想我会欣赏从这里看的风景 |
[45:19] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[45:30] | Some places can survive anything. | 有些地方能让所有东西都活下来 |
[45:33] | After all this time. | 在这么久的时间之后 |
[45:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[45:37] | Here it is. | 就是它 |
[45:38] | I used to study under this tree. | 我曾经在这棵树下学习 |
[45:39] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[45:41] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[45:42] | It’s so… | 它现在好 |
[45:44] | big now. | 大 |
[45:49] | It’s so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[45:50] | It’s like… | 就像 |
[45:51] | all these things are gone, but here it is. | 所有这些东西都不见了 但在这里 |
[45:53] | It’s exactly where it’s supposed to be. | 这正是它应该在的地方 |
[45:55] | We all stood in the same spot, | 我们都站在同一个地方 |
[45:57] | 930 years apart. | 相隔930年 |
[46:00] | Who else can say that? | 还有谁能这么说 |
[46:03] | This is Captain Saru. | 我是萨鲁舰长 |
[46:05] | Oh, please, Captain, | 求你了 舰长 |
[46:06] | can we just have five more minutes? | 我们能再等五分钟吗 |
[46:08] | We have much work to do before we continue | 在继续寻找联邦总部之前 |
[46:10] | our search for Federation headquarters, but… | 我们有很多工作要做 但是 |
[46:13] | you may have your five minutes. | 可以再等五分钟 |
[46:15] | Enjoy. | 尽情享受 |