时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Commander, I can’t get control | 中校 我无法控制 |
[00:04] | All decks prepare for impact! | 全员撞击准备 |
[00:07] | Lieutenant, get to sickbay. | 上尉 去医疗舱 |
[00:09] | Neurological tests are clear, | 神经系统测试结果正常 |
[00:11] | no concussion– you’re good to go. | 没有脑震荡 你可以走了 |
[00:14] | What? | 什么 |
[00:15] | I said you’re good to go. | 我说你可以走了 |
[00:17] | We made it through. | 我们过了 |
[00:19] | It was a pretty rough landing. | 降落很颠簸 |
[00:20] | It’s good to have you alive. | 你能活着真好 |
[00:22] | I’m experiencing some discomfort. | 我在经历一定的不舒服 |
[00:24] | Yeah, you were impaled by a seven-inch shard | 是啊 您被一块十七厘米的銪合金碎片给刺穿了 |
[00:27] | and put in a coma. | 还被置于昏迷状态了 |
[00:29] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[00:30] | Saru, I landed here a year ago. | 萨鲁 我一年前降落这里 |
[00:32] | Nobody knows if The Burn was an accident | 没人知道烬灭是意外 |
[00:35] | or a natural disaster, but I did find part of a transmission | 还是天灾 但我从一个废弃的联邦频道上 |
[00:38] | from an obsolete Starfleet channel. | 发现了一部分信息 |
[00:40] | This is Admiral Senna Tal. | 我是塞纳·塔尔上将 |
[00:41] | I will wait for any who would join us on Earth. | 我会在地球上等待愿意加入我们的人 |
[00:45] | The Federation lives on. | 联邦仍然存在 |
[00:46] | Is he at Starfleet headquarters? | 他在星际舰队总部吗 |
[00:47] | We will find Admiral Tal. | 我们会找到塔尔上将 |
[00:49] | Senna Tal, the Starfleet officer you’ve been looking for? | 塞纳·塔尔 你一直在找的星际舰队军官 |
[00:52] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[00:53] | Young Adira has been joined with a Trill symbiont. | 年轻的阿迪拉已经结合了楚尔共生体 |
[00:57] | Trill? | 楚尔 |
[00:58] | A sentient life-form. | 一种有知觉的生命形式 |
[01:00] | Once they join with a host, | 一旦他们结合宿主 |
[01:02] | that host has the ability | 宿主就能 |
[01:03] | to access the memories of all former hosts. | 访问之前所有宿主的记忆 |
[01:07] | Including Admiral Tal’s. | 包括塔尔上将的 |
[01:08] | It seems Adira has difficulty | 阿迪拉似乎很难 |
[01:11] | accessing those memories. | 开启这些记忆 |
[01:12] | She may carry knowledge of what remains of Starfleet. | 她可能会有残余的星际舰队的情报 |
[01:22] | Medical officer’s log, supplemental. | 医疗官日志 补充 |
[01:26] | Our trip to Earth was eye-opening. | 我们的地球之旅让人大开眼界 |
[01:30] | A reality check, such as reality is. | 让我们认识到如今的现实 |
[01:34] | It’s starting to hit everyone | 每个人都开始意识到 |
[01:36] | just how little we have to hold onto. | 我们能把握住的非常少 |
[01:40] | The personal moments we use to define ourselves, | 那些我们用来定义自己的私人时刻 |
[01:44] | birthdays, | 生日 |
[01:46] | anniversaries, graduations, | 纪念日 毕业典礼 |
[01:50] | funerals. | 葬礼 |
[01:52] | We’ve jumped past all of them. | 都随着跃进被留在了过去 |
[01:56] | They feel lost. | 他们感到迷失 |
[01:58] | Disconnected. | 孤立 |
[02:04] | I tell them I’ve been alone, I’ve been lost. | 我告诉他们 我感受过孤独 感受过迷失 |
[02:12] | Both are survivable, | 两者都不致命 |
[02:14] | and surviving can become living again. | 活下来就能重新开始生活 |
[02:19] | You know, if you ever needed to talk, I’m around. | 如果你需要 随时可以找我聊聊 |
[02:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:27] | But first, they have to accept help. | 但他们首先要接受帮助 |
[02:30] | For a crew of overachievers, | 对于这群高成就者来说 |
[02:32] | that kind of vulnerability can be hard to hold. | 这种弱点很难把控 |
[02:38] | Five words keep everyone going: | 大家都靠这七个字在坚持 |
[02:41] | “When we find the Federation.” | “等我们找到联邦” |
[02:44] | It’s become a mantra for the crew. | 这已经成了舰员的口头禅 |
[02:48] | In some cases, it seems to help. | 有时候似乎有帮助 |
[02:50] | All right. | 好 |
[02:52] | In others… | 有时候… |
[02:55] | not so much. | 帮助不大 |
[02:59] | Adira, who joined us from Earth, | 从地球加入我们的阿迪拉 |
[03:02] | may be able to guide us to Federation headquarters | 也许能带我们找到联邦总部 |
[03:05] | once she regains her own memories | 如果她找回自己的记忆 |
[03:06] | and those of her symbiont’s former host, Senna Tal. | 以及她共生体的前宿主塞纳·塔尔的记忆 |
[03:10] | This mission could be a gift, | 这次任务可能是一份礼物 |
[03:11] | a reminder that we are and always will be connected | 提醒我们 我们自始至终都与 |
[03:14] | to something greater than ourselves: the Federation. | 比我们更伟大的东西联系在一起 那就是联邦 |
[03:18] | Scan complete. | 扫描完成 |
[03:20] | Well, the good news is, she’s perfectly healthy, | 好消息是 她非常健康 |
[03:22] | as is the symbiont. | 共生体也是 |
[03:24] | Uh, should we be concerned it is wrapped around her heart? | 但共生体包裹着她的心脏 会不会有问题 |
[03:27] | No, it’s protecting me. | 不 它在保护我 |
[03:29] | Every critical system in my body is connected to Tal. | 我体内的关键系统都与塔尔相连 |
[03:33] | Wake up with a squid in your abdominal cavity, | 一觉醒来肚子里多了只鱿鱼 |
[03:35] | you’ll do your homework, too. | 你也会好好研究清楚的 |
[03:37] | So you still don’t remember | 你还是不记得 |
[03:37] | how you got the symbiont? | 你是怎么得到共生体的 |
[03:39] | What’s the first thing you do remember? | 你最近的记忆是什么 |
[03:41] | I woke up in an escape pod a year ago | 我一年前在逃生舱里醒来时 |
[03:44] | when that ship found me. | 那艘飞船找到了我 |
[03:48] | Before that, nothing. | 没有那之前的记忆 |
[03:51] | Uh, Commander Stamets noted that you demonstrated | 斯塔麦兹中校指出你表现出了 |
[03:54] | a surprising understanding of our ship’s engineering grid, | 对我们星舰工程网络的令人惊讶的理解 |
[03:57] | a design about which you should have no knowledge. | 你应该对其设计一无所知 |
[04:00] | Well, I can also speak seven languages | 我还会说七种语言 |
[04:02] | and cook a mean Bajoran hasperat. | 也很擅长做贝久卷饼 |
[04:05] | I mean, have I always been a genius, | 我本来就是天才吗 |
[04:06] | or do these skills belong to my squid’s previous hosts? | 还是说这些是我的鱿鱼之前的宿主的技能 |
[04:10] | Well, if it is your sym- your squid– | 如果是你的共生…你的鱿鱼 |
[04:13] | then we should be getting the full picture. | 那我们应该能得到全部信息 |
[04:16] | So something is blocking your memories. | 有什么东西阻隔了你的记忆 |
[04:17] | Like what? | 什么东西 |
[04:19] | Oh, there’s no way to know. | 没办法确定 |
[04:20] | There’s no precedent. | 没有先例 |
[04:22] | So, we have two choices: | 所以我们有两个选择 |
[04:24] | I can start digging around your hippocampus, | 我可以开始研究你的海马体 |
[04:26] | – hoping to find an answer… – Bad. | -希望能找到答案 -坏主意 |
[04:28] | Bad. | 坏主意 |
[04:29] | Or we take you to Trill. | 或者我们带你去楚尔星 |
[04:33] | If you and the captain agree. | 如果你和舰长同意的话 |
[04:38] | Adira, we have to be clear. | 阿迪拉 我们得说清楚 |
[04:40] | No one’s ever seen a human host. | 从来没人见过人类宿主 |
[04:43] | There’s no way of knowing if the Trill will be able or willing | 我们无法确定楚尔人是否能够或愿意 |
[04:47] | to assist you. | 帮助你 |
[04:48] | So I could go, and it could be a bust, | 所以我去了可能会失败 |
[04:51] | and no one gets what they need. | 谁都得不到想要的结果 |
[04:53] | I don’t get my memories, you don’t get Senna Tal’s message | 我找不回记忆 你们没有塞纳·塔尔的信息 |
[04:55] | and you never find Federation headquarters. | 你们永远也找不到联邦总部 |
[05:02] | Is there any way of knowing | 有没有办法摸清 |
[05:03] | if the Trill are as peaceful as they were | 楚尔人是否还像一千年以前 |
[05:05] | a millennia ago? | 一样热爱和平 |
[05:07] | No. That is also a risk. | 没有 这也是风险之一 |
[05:10] | I can’t keep living like this. | 我不能再这样活下去了 |
[05:13] | Not knowing who I am. | 不知道我是谁 |
[05:17] | Let’s go to Trill. | 我们去楚尔星吧 |
[07:05] | Scans confirm no weapon energy signatures. | 扫描确认没有武器能量信号 |
[07:07] | Nothing to indicate hostile intent. | 没有任何有敌意的迹象 |
[07:10] | Well, let us hope that remains the case. | 好吧 希望情况一直如此 |
[07:12] | Keep us at yellow alert. | 保持黄色警戒 |
[07:13] | Lieutenant Bryce, open a channel, please. | 布莱斯上尉 请打开通话频道 |
[07:16] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[07:19] | Ring any bells? | 有想起什么吗 |
[07:21] | Does that planet look familiar? | 那个星球看起来眼熟吗 |
[07:25] | Wish I could say yes. | 要是眼熟就好了 |
[07:26] | All right, Captain, Trill Commissioner Vos | 好了 舰长 楚尔星的沃斯专员 |
[07:29] | is responding to our hail. | 回应了我们的呼叫 |
[07:30] | Put him through, Lieutenant. | 接通 上尉 |
[07:36] | Welcome, Commissioner Vos. | 你好 沃斯专员 |
[07:39] | I am Captain Saru of the USS Discovery. | 我是联邦星舰发现号的萨鲁舰长 |
[07:42] | Greetings, Captain Saru. | 你好 萨鲁舰长 |
[07:44] | It’s been many years since we’ve seen a Federation starship. | 我们已经很多年没见过联邦飞船了 |
[07:47] | I trust our arrival is welcome? | 那我们的到来是受欢迎的了 |
[07:51] | Most certainly. | 当然是的 |
[07:53] | We have a host and symbiont on board, | 我们船上有一个宿主和共生体 |
[07:56] | uh, in need of medical attention. | 他们需要治疗 |
[07:57] | We were hoping for your assistance. | 我们希望得到你们的帮助 |
[08:00] | Our symbionts carry our history. | 我们的共生体承载着我们的历史 |
[08:02] | And t-then the… The Burn. | 然后 烬灭 |
[08:04] | The population was decimated. | 导致人口锐减 |
[08:07] | To have a symbiont return home is a blessing. | 有共生体回家可是一件幸事 |
[08:11] | Uh, we will send them down immediately | 我们马上送他们下去 |
[08:12] | accompanied by our ship’s medical officer. | 由我们船上的医务官陪同 |
[08:15] | We’ll make preparations. | 我们会做好准备的 |
[08:17] | Thank you, Discovery. | 谢谢你 发现号 |
[08:20] | Cancel yellow alert, maintain standard orbit. | 取消黄色警报 保持标准轨道 |
[08:28] | Dr. Stamets. | 斯塔麦兹博士 |
[08:30] | I would like to talk to you about your jumps. | 我想和你谈谈你的跃进 |
[08:33] | Second jump with no problems. | 连续两次跃进没有问题 |
[08:35] | Fully recovered. I’m fine. | 完全恢复了 我很好 |
[08:37] | You were impaled with a spike and placed in a coma. | 你被茅刺穿 陷入昏迷 |
[08:41] | Yeah, but other than that, he’s fine. | 是的 但除此之外 他很好 |
[08:43] | I can jump anytime. | 我随时都可以跃进 |
[08:45] | The scarcity of dilithium has made the spore drive | 二锂的缺乏使孢子引擎 |
[08:48] | immeasurably valuable. | 成了无价之宝 |
[08:50] | We will need the ability to operate it | 我们需要掌握不依靠你 |
[08:52] | without you, Commander. | 也能操作它的能力 中校 |
[08:53] | I researched the nonhuman interface | 在格伦号上发现水熊虫之前 |
[08:55] | for nearly a decade before We discovered the Tardigrade | 我研究非人类界面已经 |
[08:58] | on the Glenn. | 近十年了 |
[09:00] | Yes, and there has been 932 years | 是的 而自那之后 |
[09:04] | of technological advancement since then. | 科技已经有了932年的进步 |
[09:07] | We cannot risk becoming as limited | 我们不能再冒险了 |
[09:08] | as every other ship in the galaxy | 要是你再一次丧失能力 |
[09:10] | should you be once again incapacitated. | 我们就和银河里其他飞船一样受限了 |
[09:19] | Of course, Captain. | 你说得对 舰长 |
[09:21] | Now, you and Ensign Tilly | 现在 你和提利少尉 |
[09:24] | are two of the finest minds on this ship. | 是这艘船上头脑最优秀的两个 |
[09:27] | I have every confidence you will find a solution. | 我完全相信 你们会找到解决办法的 |
[09:35] | So, look, I-I know now may not be the best time… | 听着 我知道现在可能不是最好的时候 |
[09:40] | Urn, what if we made a new interface | 可要是我们用暗物质系统 |
[09:42] | using a dark matter system? | 做一个新的界面呢 |
[09:44] | Dark matter is comprised of subatomic particles | 暗物质是由亚原子粒子组成的 |
[09:48] | and the mycelial network is a subspace domain. | 菌丝体网络是一个亚空间域 |
[09:51] | The prefix “Sub” Being the only morpheme | 前缀”亚”是这两个词之间 |
[09:54] | that even remotely connects those two ideas. | 唯一有联系的地方 |
[09:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:59] | I… Well, I’ve run some preliminary calculations | 我做了一些初步的计算 |
[10:02] | using dark matter energy to-to pierce the subspace domain, | 利用暗物质能量穿透亚空间域 |
[10:06] | but if– look– you’re not ready to talk about it, it’s… | 但要是你还没准备好谈这个 那 |
[10:08] | Look, this isn’t about “Isn’t science cool?” | 听着 这不是说”科学真酷啊”的时候 |
[10:11] | It’s about the lives of everything and everyone. | 这事关系到所有生物的生命 |
[10:16] | I know you’re trying, | 我知道你在努力 |
[10:17] | but please, don’t waste my time. | 但请不要浪费我的时间 |
[10:32] | Come. | 请进 |
[10:35] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[10:38] | Please. | 请吧 |
[10:41] | You’ve been busy. | 你一直很忙吗 |
[10:44] | It’s everything I’ve managed to find on The Burn | 这是我在过去一年里能找到的 |
[10:45] | in the last year. | 有关烬灭的一切 |
[10:46] | So many missing pieces. | 还有太多缺失的信息 |
[10:49] | Oh, I just, I meant, your space used to be so, uh… | 我只是想说 你的房间以前是那么的 |
[10:54] | Empty? | 空吗 |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:57] | Shouldn’t you, uh, be headed to the shuttle now? | 你现在不是应该去飞船上吗 |
[11:01] | Well, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我就是想和你谈谈这个 |
[11:03] | I think you should be the one to take Adira to the surface. | 我认为应该是你带阿迪拉登陆 |
[11:06] | Her memory loss isn’t a medical problem. | 她的记忆缺失不是医学问题 |
[11:08] | She needs somebody to support her emotionally. | 她需要有人在情感上支持她 |
[11:13] | Why do you think that’s me? | 你为什么认为这人该是我 |
[11:17] | Well, Adira’s had almost everything she’s depended on | 阿迪拉所依赖的一切几乎都被 |
[11:20] | stripped away. | 剥夺了 |
[11:23] | I think you understand that. | 我想你明白这感受 |
[11:25] | I think you do, too. | 我想你也明白 |
[11:30] | You know, there’s a theory: post-traumatic growth. | 有一个理论叫 创伤后成长 |
[11:35] | That, uh, certain life events, urn, | 是说某种人生中的事件 |
[11:38] | dying, time travel, | 例如死亡 时间旅行 |
[11:42] | a year alone in a new future, | 在新的未来孤身生存一年 |
[11:45] | can inspire us to evolve, | 能激励我们成长 |
[11:47] | to live our lives in a different way. | 以不同的方式生活 |
[11:51] | You’re still in the process of all that, | 你还在这转变的过程中 |
[11:53] | but Adira’s about to start. | 但阿迪拉则正要步入这个过程 |
[11:59] | I don’t even know how to navigate | 现在在这艘船 |
[12:00] | being on this ship right now. | 我都难以找回自己的定位 |
[12:03] | And the people that I know and love, | 那些我所认识 所爱的人 |
[12:05] | I know what they want from me… | 我知道他们希望我做什么事 |
[12:09] | …but I can’t even give it to them. | 但我却没法给他们 |
[12:14] | You know what I love about you most? | 你知道我最爱你什么吗 |
[12:17] | You’re a responsibility hoarder. | 你最爱给自己背一身的责任了 |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:23] | I am working on it. | 我正在努力改呢 |
[12:25] | Your friends, your crew, | 你的朋友 你的船员 |
[12:28] | the future of every living thing in the galaxy, literally. | 银河系中所有生物的未来 毫不夸张 |
[12:35] | Even when you’re struggling yourself. | 即使你自己还在挣扎求生的时候也不放弃 |
[12:43] | I’m sorry, I just don’t get why you’re going with me. | 对不起 我不明白你为什么要和我一起去 |
[12:46] | You know less about me than I do, and that’s saying a lot. | 你还不如我自己了解我 这就够说明问题了 |
[12:49] | A year ago, you woke up with no memories | 一年前 你醒来时没有任何记忆 |
[12:51] | and I woke up with no past, and ten seconds | 而我醒来时没有过去 |
[12:53] | after I crash-landed out of the Wormhole, I puked. | 我猛地从虫洞里掉出来十秒后 吐了一地 |
[12:57] | Okay, that’s not exactly a confidence booster. | 好吧 你这话听着并不像鼓励人 |
[13:00] | I bet. | 可不是嘛 |
[13:02] | Okay, urn, look, maybe I should just go by myself. | 好吧 也许我应该自己去 |
[13:06] | – If you’re good. – Oh, yeah, I’m good. | -如果你觉得可以的话 -我觉得可以 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[13:12] | Attention, all crew. | 全体船员注意 |
[13:14] | Rotation assignments have ben posted and are… | 轮班作业已经发布 并且 |
[13:17] | Look, Dr. Culber’s a pretty smart guy. | 听着 寇波医生是个很聪明的人 |
[13:19] | I’ve trusted him with my life, and I’d do it again. | 我曾把生命交付给他 现在也一样 |
[13:21] | And he thinks I should escort you. | 他觉得我应该陪你去 |
[13:25] | Well, I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[13:26] | So… you can come. | 所以 你可以来 |
[13:30] | But, urn, two things. | 但 两件事 |
[13:31] | Wait. So you’re saying you trust Dr. Culber | 等等 你说你信任寇波医生 |
[13:34] | because you like him, not because he’s a doctor? | 因为你喜欢他而不是因为他是医生 |
[13:36] | Okay, look, I have a squid, and you threw up in a Wormhole. | 听着 我有个乌贼 你在虫洞吐了 |
[13:39] | Things are pretty weird out here, | 这里的事都有点奇怪 |
[13:40] | but human connection is at least one thing I understand. | 但人际关系我还是理解的 |
[13:44] | Okay. Shoot. | 好吧 说吧 |
[13:46] | Whatever happens out there, | 外面不论发生什么 |
[13:48] | I don’t want to let anyone down. | 我不想让任何人失望 |
[13:53] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[14:00] | What’s the second thing? | 第二件是什么 |
[14:03] | Oh, uh, don’t say anything annoyingly inspirational. | 不要说那种烦人的漂亮话激励我 |
[14:04] | That makes me nuts. | 会让我抓狂 |
[14:06] | Deal. | 成交 |
[14:08] | Shuttlecraft Three, you are cleared for safety check. | 三号穿梭机 安全检查通过 |
[14:17] | As requested, I’ve completed my analysis, | 我已经按照要求完成了分析 |
[14:19] | and all crew members are physically sound. | 所有成员生理上是健康的 |
[14:23] | Y-You did not say “Healthy.” | 你没有说健康 |
[14:26] | Correct. | 是的 |
[14:27] | Well, but? | 但是呢 |
[14:31] | Stress hormone levels are off the charts. | 应激激素水平爆表 |
[14:33] | If they were mice in a cage, | 假如我们是笼子里的老鼠 |
[14:34] | they’d be gnawing at their own tails. | 我们已经在嚼自己尾巴了 |
[14:37] | So would you, by the way. | 你也会 顺便说一下 |
[14:38] | My tail and I appreciate your concern, Doctor. | 我和我的尾巴感谢你的关心 医生 |
[14:42] | However, I need to know how l can help this crew. | 但我想知道我如何能帮助船员 |
[14:46] | Perhaps a-a focus on duties or routine? | 或许专注于工作和日常 |
[14:51] | Under any other circumstances, those things might be helpful, | 别的情况下 这些或许有帮助 |
[14:54] | but… we’re in uncharted territory, | 但我们在无人涉足的区域 |
[14:58] | and they know it. | 他们也知道 |
[15:00] | Discovery could disappear tomorrow, | 发现号可能明天就会消失 |
[15:01] | and it wouldn’t make a ripple. | 也不会带来什么涟漪 |
[15:02] | No one would miss us or mourn us. | 没有人会想念我们 为我们哀悼 |
[15:05] | They need to feel connected. | 他们需要感受到联系 |
[15:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:50] | Welcome to Trill. | 欢迎来到楚尔 |
[15:52] | Uh, may I present Guardian Xi of our spiritual community | 容许我向你介绍席守卫 他是我们精神领袖 |
[15:55] | and Leader Pav. | 以及帕夫领袖 |
[15:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:58] | I’m Commander Michael Burnham, | 我是迈克·博翰中校 |
[16:00] | and this is Adira. | 这位是阿迪拉 |
[16:03] | Your captain said that you’d be bringing a symbiont and host. | 你的舰长说你们带来了一位共生体和一位宿主 |
[16:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:11] | She is… | 她 |
[16:15] | human? | 人类 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:20] | Uh, she is. | 她是 |
[16:29] | Please… | 请 |
[16:31] | speak your names. | 说出你们的名字 |
[16:36] | Adira. | 阿迪拉 |
[16:39] | Continue? | 继续 |
[16:40] | That’s it. That’s my name- Adira. | 就这样 那是我的名字 阿迪拉 |
[16:43] | You recall no other names? | 你不记得其他名字吗 |
[16:46] | Well… | 那个 |
[16:47] | I-I… I know Senna Tal, I guess. | 我知道塞纳·塔尔 |
[16:50] | She’s unable to access the memories of her symbiont. | 她无法读取共生体的记忆 |
[16:53] | That’s why we’ve come. | 这是我们来这的原因 |
[16:54] | In 2,000 years, there hasn’t been a single | 2000年来 没有任何一起 |
[16:56] | recorded instance of a successful joining | 共生体和非楚尔人 |
[16:59] | between a symbiont and a non-Trill species. | 成功结合的案例 |
[17:02] | It’s a miracle this symbiont is still alive. | 这个共生体还活着是个奇迹 |
[17:04] | Well, I wouldn’t let it die. | 我不会让它死的 |
[17:06] | Uh, it’s a part of me. | 它是我的一部分 |
[17:08] | It’s a part of you? | 它是你的一部分 |
[17:11] | She has no idea. None. | 她什么都不知道 什么都不了解 |
[17:12] | Why don’t you give us an idea? | 那你为什么不解释一下呢 |
[17:13] | She’s an abomination. | 她是个祸胎 |
[17:15] | They must be separated immediately. | 他们必须马上被分开 |
[17:17] | We cannot. Forced separation could kill the host. | 我们不能 强迫分离会杀了宿主 |
[17:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:21] | No one is forcing anything. | 你们不能强迫我们做任何事 |
[17:23] | We are not Federation members. | 我们不是联邦成员 |
[17:25] | You have no jurisdiction here. | 你在这里没有管辖权 |
[17:26] | Trill law takes precedence. | 楚尔法律优先 |
[17:28] | Adira’s life takes precedence. | 阿迪拉的生命优先 |
[17:32] | Our apologies. | 抱歉 |
[17:35] | Every Trill longs to be a host. | 每个楚尔人都渴望变成宿主 |
[17:37] | Few ever receive the honor. | 只有少数几个有这个荣幸 |
[17:40] | The Burn decimated our population, | 烬灭缩减了我们的人口 |
[17:42] | particularly those capable of joining. | 尤其是那些可以结合的 |
[17:46] | We no longer have enough viable hosts. | 我们没有足够的宿主 |
[17:50] | Adira could be our future. | 阿迪拉可以是我们的未来 |
[17:52] | If we could finally look beyond the Trill… | 如果我们可以放眼楚尔之外的种族 |
[17:54] | -Absolutely not. -Let us take Adira | -不可能 -让我们带阿迪拉 |
[17:56] | to the Caves of Mak’ala, | 前往玛卡拉洞穴 |
[17:58] | where her symbiont might be able to communicate. | 在那她和共生体可能可以交流 |
[18:00] | She will contaminate a sacred space! | 她会污染圣地的 |
[18:02] | -The symbiont is not hers. -Enough. | -共生体不是她的 -够了 |
[18:06] | We’ve never forced a separation. | 我们过去从未强制分割 |
[18:08] | We will not start now. | 现在也不会 |
[18:10] | However, | 然而 |
[18:12] | I agree that the joining is an aberration. | 我同意这个结合不寻常 |
[18:15] | From what I’m hearing, this joining is a miracle. | 根据我知道的 这个结合是个奇迹 |
[18:19] | Maybe the symbiont made the choice. | 或许共生体做出了选择 |
[18:21] | The memories that she’s carrying | 她携带的记忆 |
[18:24] | can help heal the entire Federation. | 可以帮助拯救整个联邦 |
[18:27] | And Senna Tal wanted us to receive his message. | 塞纳·塔尔希望我们收到他的消息 |
[18:33] | The longer she stays, the greater the challenge | 她呆的越久 就越容易 |
[18:37] | to the only thing our species have left– | 对我们种族唯一的遗产产生威胁 |
[18:41] | our ideals. | 我们的理想主义 |
[18:43] | My decision is final. | 我已经做了决定 |
[18:45] | You will leave Trill immediately. | 你们立即离开楚尔 |
[19:09] | So, that’s it? | 就这样了 |
[19:11] | They’re just kicking us off their planet? | 他们就这么把我们赶走 |
[19:19] | Don’t say anything else. | 别说话 |
[19:20] | This isn’t the way to our shuttlecraft. | 这不是去穿梭机的路 |
[19:32] | The symbiont belongs with us. | 共生体属于我们 |
[19:34] | It is a part of her. | 那是她的一部分 |
[19:36] | It is not your choice. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[19:37] | I’m making it my choice. | 我现在把它变成我的决定 |
[19:47] | Where are the caves? | 洞穴在哪 |
[19:49] | Never. | 别想 |
[19:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:54] | Urn, that… | 那个 |
[19:55] | That wasn’t Federation protocol. | 不是联邦规章吧 |
[19:59] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是 |
[20:02] | – They’ll be fine. – Michael? | -他们不会有事的 -迈克 |
[20:04] | Wait. Please. | 请先听我说 |
[20:07] | Our society is on the brink of collapse. | 我们的社会正处于崩溃的边缘 |
[20:10] | Helping you gives us a fighting chance. | 帮助你们也能给我们自己一个抗争的机会 |
[20:15] | The caves are this way. | 洞穴在这边 |
[20:27] | The crew would benefit from | 锻炼 冥想 限定餐饮 |
[20:29] | exercise, medication, limited dairy. | 能够对船员有益 |
[20:31] | Oh, uh, beyond the standard parameters. | 要标准参数范围之外的 |
[20:34] | Yoga, hyperbaric chamber, | 瑜伽 高压氧舱 |
[20:36] | therapeutic coloring books, interstellar shopping. | 治愈涂鸦手册 星际购物 |
[20:39] | Uh, I do not need an endless list of activities. | 我需要的不是没完没了的活动清单 |
[20:43] | I-I… I need something meaningful to heal my crew. | 我需要一些富有深意的手段抚愈我的船员 |
[20:54] | Computer? | 电脑 |
[20:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:59] | Among many sentient beings, | 对许多有感情的生物来说 |
[21:00] | laughter is both healing and meaningful. | 笑声都是既治愈又有意义的 |
[21:03] | Twentieth-century Earth comedians such as Buster Keatn | 20世纪的地球戏剧家 比如巴斯特·基顿 |
[21:05] | or Charlie Chaplin are communal unifiers | 或者查理·卓别林都能不受语言局限 |
[21:08] | without the burden of language. | 就能让大众共享快乐 |
[21:09] | Buster Keaton? | 巴斯特·基顿 |
[21:11] | Also known as “The Great Stone Face.” | 人送绰号”大石脸” |
[21:16] | Computer… | 电脑 |
[21:18] | run a level ten diagnostic. | 进行十级诊断 |
[21:21] | I’m fully operational, thank you. | 我的功能一切正常 谢谢 |
[21:24] | These connections are beyond the algorithm I presumed… | 这些关联超出了我所设想的算法 |
[21:27] | Your crew requires what they used to call | 你的船员需要的是他们以前称作 |
[21:29] | R and R, Captain. | “摇滚”的东西 舰长 |
[21:31] | May I suggest switching the ship to auto-navigation | 可否建议将发现号转换到自动驾驶模式 |
[21:33] | and giving them the night off? | 给他们放一夜的假 |
[21:36] | The night off? | 放一夜的假 |
[21:38] | May I also suggest simple gratitude? | 是否还可以建议做些简单的答谢活动 |
[21:40] | A private meal, perhaps, with your bridge crew, | 也许跟你的舰桥团队来一次私人聚餐 |
[21:42] | to demonstrate your appreciation. | 以表示你的感谢 |
[21:44] | Your choice, Captain. | 你做决定 舰长 |
[21:56] | The Sacred Caves of Mak’ala. | 玛卡拉的神圣洞穴 |
[22:10] | This is incredible. | 真不可思议 |
[22:13] | And you believe that Adira’s symbiont would be able | 你认为阿迪拉的共生体能在这里 |
[22:15] | to communicate with her here? | 跟她进行交流吗 |
[22:16] | It’s their ancestral home. | 这是他们远古的家 |
[22:19] | If not here, then where? | 如果不在这 还能在哪呢 |
[22:23] | It feels… | 这里感觉 |
[22:26] | safe. | 很安全 |
[22:30] | We don’t have much time. Vos will awaken, | 我们时间不多了 沃斯会感知到 |
[22:32] | and the commission will see that your ship is still here. | 委员会会看到你们的舰船还在这 |
[22:35] | Okay, are you ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
[22:37] | Say something inspirational. | 说点鼓舞人心的漂亮话 |
[22:40] | Just don’t make it annoying. | 别让我烦就行 |
[22:43] | Uh, get in there before someone shoots us? | 趁有人朝我们开枪之前赶紧进去 |
[22:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:53] | Friends, please, come in. Come in. | 朋友们 请 进来 快进来 |
[22:56] | Uh, sit, please. | 请坐 |
[23:03] | I gave the rest of the crew the evening off to recuperate. | 我给其余的船员放了一夜的假休养生息 |
[23:07] | But I asked all of you here | 但是我把你们都邀请过来 |
[23:10] | because we work most closely | 是因为我们一直紧密合作 |
[23:13] | and have not had a moment. | 却从来没时间好好聚一聚 |
[23:15] | In fact, we have lost quite a few. | 事实上 我们失去了几位密友 |
[23:19] | Almost every culture has a ritual | 几乎每个文化都有一种仪式 |
[23:22] | that gathers its moments when it can, | 适时地盘点感动的瞬间 |
[23:25] | holds them dear. | 仔细玩味 |
[23:28] | A time to take the measure of loved ones | 是我们审视所爱之人 |
[23:31] | and what we have all accomplished together. | 以及我们共同取得的成果的机会 |
[23:42] | We made a choice | 一千年前 |
[23:45] | a millennium ago | 我们做了一个决定 |
[23:47] | to follow Commander Burnham. | 跟随博翰中校的脚步 |
[23:49] | I will never forget what I heard | 我永远不会忘记自己站在你们面前 |
[23:51] | as I stood before each of you as you cast your vote. | 听到的你们所投出的庄严一票 |
[23:54] | It was not unlike… | 就像是 |
[23:56] | a small prayer. | 一个小小的祷告词 |
[23:58] | I ask that we repeat that now. | 我要求各位现在再重复一遍 |
[24:00] | – Must we really? – Yes, we must. | -有必要吗 -是的 有必要 |
[24:03] | Lieutenant Detmer, | 达特曼上尉 |
[24:05] | do you remember what you said? | 你还记得我们说过什么吗 |
[24:08] | I said “Aye.” | 我说了”愿意” |
[24:11] | I said, “Aye.” | 我说了”愿意” |
[24:14] | – Aye. – Aye. | -愿意 -愿意 |
[24:16] | – Aye- – Aye. | -愿意 -愿意 |
[24:18] | Aye, sir. | 愿意 长官 |
[24:19] | – Aye. -Aye. | -愿意 -愿意 |
[24:22] | – Aye. – I never said “Aye.” | -愿意 -我从没说过”愿意” |
[24:24] | But… I’m here. | 不过 我也在这 |
[24:30] | Aye. | 愿意 |
[24:31] | Aye. | 愿意 |
[24:41] | Is there any way the symbiont was joined with Adira | 有没有可能 阿迪拉的共生体 |
[24:43] | against her will? | 违背她的意愿和她结合了呢 |
[24:45] | A symbiont can’t thrive in an unwilling host. | 共生体不能在非自愿的寄主中生存 |
[24:48] | So the issue might be with Adira herself. | 所以 问题可能就在阿迪拉自己身上 |
[24:52] | A repressed memory related to the joining, perhaps. | 也许是与结合有关的一段被压抑的记忆 |
[24:55] | Whatever it is, she will need to face it. | 不论是什么 她都要面对 |
[25:01] | It’s not exactly my style. | 不太符合我的风格 |
[25:04] | Please… enter. | 来 请进 |
[25:19] | This is as new to us as it is to you. | 这对你和我们来说 都是第一次 |
[25:22] | We cannot know how your brain will process what you see. | 我们不知道你的大脑会对你的所见做何反应 |
[25:30] | The Mynh’ta Orb will allow us | 民他球体能帮助我们 |
[25:33] | to track her isoboromine levels. | 监测她的异波拉明水平 |
[25:33] | 楚尔人定义的一种神经递质 负责共生体和宿主间的神经交互 | |
[25:36] | As long as they are steady, she is safe. | 只要保持稳定 她就没事 |
[25:59] | If you find Senna Tal down there… | 如果你在下面找到了塞纳·塔尔 |
[26:03] | …his message is pretty vital. | 他的信息非常重要 |
[26:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:10] | Good luck, Adira. | 祝你好运 阿迪拉 |
[26:26] | She is now in communion. | 她进入交融模式了 |
[26:36] | Is that droog-beetle pie? | 这是流氓甲虫馅饼吗 |
[26:49] | What is going on between you two? | 你们两个怎么了 |
[26:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:54] | This reminds me of harvest on Kaminar. | 这让我想起了卡米纳星上的收获节 |
[26:57] | Siranna and I would work from sunup until after sunfall, | 瑟拉娜会从日出忙活到日落 |
[27:01] | gathering and drying our seasonal kelp crops. | 收割季节性海藻作物 还要晒干 |
[27:04] | Our family would then | 然后我们全家人 |
[27:06] | dine together under the full moon. | 在满月下面聚餐 |
[27:08] | Kelp dries in the sun. | 用日光干燥海藻 |
[27:11] | An existential crisis. | 生存危机 |
[27:13] | Is there some dessert? | 有甜点吗 |
[27:16] | Is that a haiku? | 这是俳句吗 |
[27:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:20] | Emperor Georgiou. | 乔久皇帝 |
[27:22] | Feasting on the finest cuts. | 尽情享用上好的切肉 |
[27:24] | Snarfs cookies on the down-low. | 低头狼吞虎咽饼干 |
[27:26] | I screwed up the last line. | 最后一句我编不出来了 |
[27:28] | No matter. Hear! Hear! | 没关系 敬好诗 |
[27:29] | Haiku? | 俳句吗 |
[27:31] | – I puked upon… – No. No. | -一次感恩节… -行了行了 |
[27:34] | …the Tellarite ambassador | …我吐到泰拉大使 |
[27:37] | once at Thanksgiving. | 他的身上了 |
[27:41] | Yeah. It was an actual diplomatic crisis. | 是啊 真的是场外交危机 |
[27:43] | Okay, this is not what I want to hear at dinner. | 行了 我吃饭的时候可不想听这个 |
[27:44] | – I mean, who raised you people? – Get Detmer to do one. | -你们的家教呢 -让达特曼说一个 |
[27:48] | – No. No, I don’t want to… – Come on. | -不 我不想… -来吧 |
[27:50] | – Try. Try. – No. | -试试吧 -不 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:02] | The drones can’t get Stamets’ blood | 无人机无法 把斯塔麦兹的血迹 |
[28:06] | off the medbay floor… | 从医疗舱的地板上清理掉… |
[28:07] | No. Wait. | 不对 等等 |
[28:08] | No one can clean Stamets’ blood… | 斯塔麦兹的血 谁都弄不掉… |
[28:15] | Okay, I’ve got it. I’ve got it. | 我想出来了 我想出来了 |
[28:16] | No one can get Stamets’ blood… | 斯塔麦兹的血 谁… |
[28:19] | Oh, shoot. No, wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 不对了 等等 |
[28:22] | Stamets’ blood | 斯塔麦兹的血 |
[28:24] | is so red. | 那么红 |
[28:27] | – Lieutenant. – No, I’ve got it now. I’ve got it. | -上尉 -不 我现在想出来了 |
[28:29] | – It’s five, seven, five, right? – I don’t think this is… | -要五 七 五 对吗 -我不觉得 |
[28:31] | – It’s a poem. – It’s uncalled for. | -这是诗啊 -这太不合适了 |
[28:33] | – Officers. – My life is not a joke for the dinner table. | -军官们 -我的生命不是餐桌上开玩笑的对象 |
[28:36] | I wasn’t trying to make a joke. | 我并非想要开玩笑 |
[28:39] | I was back at work | 我受伤后几小时 |
[28:40] | within a few hours of being injured. | 就回到工作岗位了 |
[28:43] | We wouldn’t have gotten anywhere near Earth if it weren’t for me. | 如果不是我的话 我们根本不可能靠近地球 |
[28:45] | You’re not the only one to move this ship. | 这艘星舰的航行可不是只靠你一个人 |
[28:48] | I’m the pilot. | 我是负责飞行的 |
[28:49] | We move it. | 是我们让它航行的 |
[28:51] | I never said it was just me. | 我从没说过只靠我啊 |
[28:52] | You think you’re the only essential personnel on this vessel. | 你觉得你是这艘星舰上唯一的关键人员 |
[28:55] | Look at you. It’s written all over you. | 看看你自己吧 脸上都写着呢 |
[28:57] | – Lieutenant. – You want to fly this monster? | -上尉 -你想要驾驶这艘猛兽 |
[29:00] | Actually be responsible for every single person | 你真的要每一天都对每一个人的生命负责 |
[29:03] | every single day, or do you just want to be | 还是只是想在你高兴的时候 |
[29:05] | the when-he-feels-like-it superhero | 当当超级英雄 |
[29:06] | and have everybody kiss your ass? | 让大家都对你赔笑脸 |
[29:08] | The reality is I’m the only one who can make the jumps. | 现实是我是唯一可以做跃进的人 |
[29:11] | I flew us into the future. | 我带大家飞到了未来 |
[29:14] | I landed this ship. | 我让星舰着陆了 |
[29:15] | – I landed Discovery. – Yes, | -是我驾驶发现号着陆的 -对 |
[29:17] | – and we barely survived. – Oh, my God. | -而那差点要了我们的命 -我的天 |
[29:19] | Stop it! You guys are both acting like complete assholes. | 别说了 你们俩都像大混蛋 |
[29:22] | – Ensign Tilly. -Why don’t we all just take a breath? | -提利少尉 -我们都平静平静好吗 |
[29:24] | You guys think you have the market cornered on pain? | 你们俩觉得比惨有意思吗 |
[29:29] | All of our sacrifices, | 我们所有的牺牲 |
[29:31] | all of our experiences | 所有的经验 |
[29:32] | and our work, it matters. | 还有我们的工作 都很重要 |
[29:35] | The only way we’re gonna | 我们闯过这一关的唯一方法 |
[29:36] | get through this is as a crew. | 就是齐心协力 |
[29:38] | I have work to do. | 我还有工作 |
[29:43] | You did land this monster. | 这猛兽是你着陆的 |
[29:45] | He should be thanking you. | 他应该感谢你 |
[29:47] | Keyla. Keyla? | 凯拉 凯拉 |
[29:59] | Well, at least the wine was good. | 至少这酒真是好酒 |
[30:17] | Her levels are dropping. | 她的指标在下降 |
[30:19] | I need to get her out. | 我得要把她弄出来 |
[30:20] | Stop! | 住手 |
[30:26] | Guardian Xi. | 席守卫 |
[30:28] | You have betrayed your oath. | 你背叛了你的誓言 |
[30:31] | He’s trying to save your lives. | 他是想救你们的命 |
[30:36] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know. | -这是什么情况 -我不清楚 |
[30:38] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从来没见过这种情况 |
[30:44] | – I-I have to help her! – You cannot enter. | -我得去帮她 -你不能进去 |
[30:46] | This girl is all we have! | 这女孩是我们唯一的希望 |
[30:49] | Please, we can’t let her die in there. | 求求你们 我们不能让她死在里面 |
[30:53] | Let her in. | 让她进去吧 |
[31:02] | She’s gone. Where is she? | 她不见了 她在哪 |
[31:05] | Help me with the neural stabilizers. | 帮我拿神经稳定器 |
[31:16] | These will help you commune with her… | 这些会有助于你与她进行意识沟通… |
[31:18] | but only for a short time. | 但时间不会太久 |
[31:19] | You have to go and find her and guide her out. | 你必须去找到她 引导她出来 |
[31:23] | Hurry, please. | 一定要快 |
[31:29] | Now. | 现在 |
[32:02] | Adira? | 阿迪拉 |
[32:05] | Adira, can you hear me? | 阿迪拉 能听到我吗 |
[32:08] | Adira? | 阿迪拉 |
[32:12] | Adira? | 阿迪拉 |
[32:16] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[32:16] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[32:18] | Did he tell you how to get out of here? | 他跟你说了怎么出去吗 |
[32:19] | Because there’s no way out, and I don’t know | 因为这里没法出去 我也不知道 |
[32:20] | what I’m supposed to do. | 我应该做什么 |
[32:21] | Okay, what have you seen so far? | 到目前你都看见了什么 |
[32:22] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[32:23] | – What are those? – I don’t know. They do that | -那是什么 -不知道 如果我在 |
[32:25] | if I stay in one place for too long. | 同一个地方待太久 它们就会这样 |
[32:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:31] | – It’s happening. – Have they done that before? | -要来了 -它们之前这么做过吗 |
[32:33] | Yeah, the threads are everywhere. | 嗯 到处都是线 |
[32:34] | They keep coming after me. | 它们老是来追我 |
[32:37] | – Let me try something. – OW! What the hell?! | -让我来试试 -搞什么呢 |
[32:43] | This place is responding to you. | 这地方在给你回应呢 |
[32:45] | You’re here to connect with the symbiont. | 你来这是要与共生体连接交流的 |
[32:49] | And these threads… | 而这些线呢… |
[32:51] | they’re trying to connect with you. | 它们是在想和你进行连接呢 |
[32:53] | I don’t understand. I… | 我不明白 我… |
[32:55] | It’s the symbiont. | 是共生体 |
[32:58] | It-it wants you to remember. And these threads, | 它想让你能想起来 这些线呢 |
[33:01] | they-they must be connected to your memories. | 它们一定是与你的记忆相连的 |
[33:03] | I know you’re afraid, but you have to let them | 我知道你很害怕 但你得要让它们 |
[33:05] | connect with you. | 和你连接交流 |
[33:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:52] | Surgery bay 12, prepping symbiont transfer | 12号手术台 准备向楚尔宿主 |
[33:56] | to Trill host. | 植入共生体 |
[33:56] | Hold my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[34:02] | When this is all over, | 等这个结束了 |
[34:05] | after you and the symbiont have joined, | 等你和共生体结合以后 |
[34:08] | will you still be you? | 你还会是你吗 |
[34:09] | Of course I’ll still be me. | 我当然还会是我了 |
[34:14] | I will always be the Gray you know and love. | 我永远会是你了解和爱着的那个格雷 |
[34:16] | I love you, Gray. | 我爱你 格雷 |
[34:17] | Gray. | 格雷 |
[34:19] | That-That’s his name. | 那… 那是他的名字 |
[34:21] | He was my boyfriend. | 他是我的男朋友 |
[34:23] | Uh, we were together on a, uh, a ship. | 我们一起在一艘… 星舰上 |
[34:30] | A generation ship. | 一艘世代传承星舰 |
[34:33] | It was trying to find Federation headquarters. | 它在试图找到星际联邦的总部 |
[34:36] | Gray. We-We both… | 格雷 我们… 我们都是… |
[34:37] | We were both orphans. | 我们都是孤儿 |
[34:39] | But we had each other. | 但我们相依为命 |
[34:43] | I really loved him. | 我真的很爱他 |
[34:44] | Good. What else do you remember? | 很好 你还记得什么 |
[34:49] | He was… He was Trill. | 他是…楚尔人 |
[34:53] | H-He was, uh, a host, | 他是…宿主 |
[34:55] | and I think he was about to receive | 我想他应该正要接受 |
[34:57] | his symbiont. | 他的共生体 |
[34:59] | He looked so happy. | 他看起来很高兴 |
[35:02] | Okay, why aren’t you? | 好 那你为什么不高兴呢 |
[35:04] | I don’t know, I don’t, urn… | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry, I… I just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[35:09] | I-I need… I need to get out of here. | 我要…我要离开这里 |
[35:13] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[35:15] | Not until you finish remembering. | 直到你记起来为止 |
[35:19] | So, how long were you together? You and Gray? | 你们在一起多久了 你和格雷 |
[35:23] | Try… | 尝试 |
[35:26] | Try to see his face. | 试着看看他的脸 |
[36:08] | You don’t like my playing? | 你不喜欢我的演奏吗 |
[36:09] | No, I… do. | 不 我…喜欢 |
[36:15] | You said you’d be the same after you became a host, | 你说你成为宿主之后依然不会变 |
[36:18] | and all these things you can do now, | 你现在还能做这么多事 |
[36:21] | it’s kind of like you’re perfect. | 你很完美 |
[36:23] | Well, I already was perfect. That’s why you love me. | 我本来已经很完美了 所以你爱我 |
[36:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:28] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[36:30] | I’m still me. | 我还是我 |
[36:32] | I’m just… more me. | 我只是 更丰富了 |
[36:35] | Which parts? | 哪个部分 |
[36:38] | Like, what’s you and What’s… all the other hosts? | 什么时候是你 什么时候是别的宿主 |
[36:46] | There aren’t any fences. | 没有明显的分界 |
[36:49] | I’m many, and I’m one. | 我是很多人 我也是一个人 |
[36:53] | Like everyone. | 像所有人一样 |
[36:54] | I feel like I need to keep up. | 我觉得我需要跟上你的脚步 |
[36:56] | You’re being a crazy person. It’s-it’s not a race. | 别说傻话 这不是比赛 |
[37:01] | I don’t think I could ever do what you did. | 我想我永远也做不到你所做的 |
[37:03] | Bullshit. The joining’s based on trust. | 瞎扯 结合是基于信任 |
[37:07] | I didn’t just have to accept Tal, Tal had to accept me. | 不仅要我接受塔尔 塔尔也要接受我 |
[37:11] | The former hosts had to accept me, too. | 之前的宿主也得接受我才行 |
[37:16] | Like us. | 像我们一样 |
[37:17] | I’d trust you with my life. | 我会把我的生命托付给你 |
[37:19] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:24] | Gonna show me what’s in that box on your lap? | 让我看看你腿上那个盒子里有什么 |
[37:26] | Or keep sulking? | 还是一直藏着 |
[37:30] | This is, uh, a thing | 这是…一件 |
[37:32] | that I made… for you. | 我给你…做的东西 |
[37:36] | You made it? It’s not replicated? | 你亲手做的吗 不是复制的 |
[37:39] | “Oh, I’m Adira, and I struggle with my own inadequacies | 我是阿迪拉 我总是怀疑自己的能力 |
[37:43] | while I’m making amazing art things | 同时我却能做出 |
[37:45] | that no one in the galaxy can make.” | 银河系中没有人能做成的艺术品 |
[37:47] | How do you know it’s an art thing? | 你怎么知道这个艺术品 |
[37:53] | Because We have a love thing, idiot. | 因为我们有爱 傻瓜 |
[37:56] | And I know you. | 我也了解你 |
[38:08] | No, I-I need to get out of here. | 不 我要离开这里 |
[38:10] | – Adira. .. – Don’t touch me. | -阿迪拉 -别碰我 |
[38:13] | Okay, the only reason | 好吧 你陪我来的唯一原因 |
[38:14] | you’re here is to get that message from Senna Tal. | 就是为了拿到塞纳·塔尔的消息 |
[38:16] | So do not pretend like you are doing this for me. | 所以不要假装你都是为了我 |
[38:20] | This is for you. It’s for all of us. | 我是为了你 也是为了我们所有人 |
[38:24] | We all want a future that’s real. | 我们都想要一个真实的未来 |
[38:27] | That matters. | 这很重要 |
[38:29] | If you don’t face what this is, | 如果你不敢面对这个记忆 |
[38:30] | no matter how painful, | 不管它有多痛苦 |
[38:32] | you’ll never move forward. | 就永远无法迈过去 |
[38:51] | Adira! | 阿迪拉 |
[39:00] | Adira? | 阿迪拉 |
[39:02] | Adira. Open the box now! | 阿迪拉 快打开盒子 |
[39:05] | Open the box! | 打开盒子 |
[39:12] | I read that in a lot of cultures on a lot of worlds, | 我在很多世界上的文化中读到 |
[39:16] | stories are woven into tapestries and quilts. | 故事被编著进挂毯和衬布上 |
[39:20] | A piece might be a reminder | 一件用来记念 |
[39:21] | of some place special or a moment | 某个特别的地方 或时刻 |
[39:24] | or a person they really loved. | 或某个所爱的人 |
[39:28] | See, urn, this is the time we broke the replicator | 看 这是那次我们弄坏了复制器 |
[39:31] | and it wouldn’t stop making apples. | 它不停地做苹果 |
[39:36] | Oh, this is from the time that we played imaginary chess. | 这是我们凭空下棋的那次 |
[39:40] | This is our story? | 这就是我们的故事 |
[39:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:44] | It’s a special time for you, and it should be marked. | 对你来说这是一个特殊的时刻 应该记录下来 |
[39:49] | I wanted you to have something. | 我想送你点东西 |
[39:56] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[39:57] | And you’re an art genius. | 你是个艺术天才 |
[40:00] | Say it. | 快承认 |
[40:02] | Okay, I’m an art genius. | 好吧 我是个艺术天才 |
[40:26] | Structural breach force fields engaged. | 结构破坏力场接合 |
[40:28] | All personnel to the evacuation shuttle immediately. | 所有人员立即前往撤离飞船 |
[40:31] | Emergency drones dispatched. | 紧急无人机出动 |
[40:33] | H-Help! | 救命啊 |
[40:35] | Medical! | 医疗支援 |
[40:37] | Somebody help, please! | 快来人帮忙 |
[40:41] | Medical, now! | 医疗支援 快点 |
[40:49] | Life signs failing. | 生命迹象衰败中 |
[40:52] | No, you have to help him. | 不 你得救他 |
[40:53] | Subject will not survive treatment protocols. | 患者将无法承受治疗程式 |
[40:58] | Their lives. | 他们的人生 |
[41:02] | All their memories will be lost. | 他们所有的记忆都会消失 |
[41:04] | Symbiont is stable and will survive immediate transplant | 共生体状态稳定 可以立刻移植 |
[41:08] | to suitable host. | 给合适的宿主 存活下来 |
[41:21] | I’ll-I’ll take them. | 移植给我 |
[41:23] | What? | 什么 |
[41:24] | Just-just let me take them. | 就让我接受他们吧 |
[41:26] | Okay? The memories, the symbiont. | 好吗 记忆 共生体 |
[41:29] | I-I know I’m not Trill, but I’ll keep them safe. | 我知道我不是楚尔人 但我会保护他们的安全 |
[41:32] | You would do that? | 你愿意吗 |
[41:34] | You have to ask? | 这还用问吗 |
[41:35] | Prepare for transfer. | 准备移植 |
[41:37] | Just hold my hand, okay? Hold my hand. | 握住我的手 好吗 握住我的手 |
[42:04] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[42:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:49] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[42:50] | I missed you so much. | 我太想你了 |
[42:53] | Tal accepted | 塔尔接受了 |
[42:54] | each of us. | 我们每个人 |
[42:57] | Joining made us more than we could ever be alone. | 结合使我们变得比孤身一人更强 |
[43:00] | And while a human joining is unusual, | 虽然与人类的结合是不寻常的 |
[43:05] | Tal accepts you, as well. | 塔尔也接受你 |
[43:10] | You’re… | 你是 |
[43:15] | You’re Senna Tal. | 你是塞纳·塔尔 |
[43:20] | Welcome to the circle. | 欢迎加入圈子 |
[43:31] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[43:32] | Your message gave me hope. | 您的消息给了我希望 |
[43:43] | It’s time for us to go. | 我们该走了 |
[44:38] | Please, | 拜托 |
[44:40] | speak your names. | 请说出你们的名字 |
[44:44] | I am Kasha Tal. | 我叫卡莎·塔尔 |
[44:46] | Jovar Tal. | 加瓦·塔尔 |
[44:48] | Madela Tal. | 玛德拉·塔尔 |
[44:50] | Cara Tal. | 卡拉·塔尔 |
[44:52] | Senna Tal. | 塞纳·塔尔 |
[44:55] | Gray Tal. | 格雷·塔尔 |
[44:57] | And I am Adira Tal. | 我叫阿迪拉·塔尔 |
[45:12] | Our deepest apologies, Adira Tal. | 我们深表歉意 阿迪拉·塔尔 |
[45:15] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[45:18] | Guardian Xi, what you have done here | 席守卫 你的所作所为 |
[45:21] | will impact generations of Trill to come. | 会影响楚尔星的世世代代 |
[45:25] | Adira Tal, | 阿迪拉·塔尔 |
[45:27] | it would be my honor | 我很荣幸 |
[45:29] | to guide and mentor you on your new path. | 能够指导你走上新的道路 |
[45:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:42] | But I believe I’m supposed to stay with Discovery. | 但我想我应该留在发现号上 |
[45:48] | The symbionts are a gift for everyone, not just the Trill. | 共生体是对所有人的馈赠 并非只是楚尔星 |
[45:52] | And I think I’m supposed to be that messenger. | 我需要做那个信使 |
[45:57] | You will keep us apprised of your well-being? | 你会给我们报平安的 对吗 |
[46:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[46:04] | And perhaps someday, when the Federation returns, | 也许等星际联邦回来之后 |
[46:09] | we will discuss a different joining. | 我们再谈谈让另一个人加入的事 |
[46:14] | It would be our honor. | 那将会是我们的荣幸 |
[46:33] | Thank you for doing this, sir. | 谢谢你这么做 长官 |
[46:36] | I know it didn’t go the way that you hoped. | 我知道事情没按你希望的方向进展 |
[46:41] | Captain Pike made connecting with the crew | 派克舰长和船员建立联系时 |
[46:44] | seem so… effortless. | 看起来不费吹灰之力 |
[46:48] | For what it’s worth, uh, this was, like, a Tuesday | 说真的 这和我小时候 |
[46:50] | at my house growing up, so… | 在家里度过的一个平常的周二一样 |
[46:56] | Sir… | 长官 |
[47:01] | we made a decision together, | 我们一起做了决定 |
[47:05] | and we are living with it together. | 现在我们要一起面对 |
[47:08] | The fact that you reminded us of that | 你提醒了我们这一点 |
[47:10] | and reminded us who we are to each other, that… | 也提醒了我们对于对方的意义 |
[47:14] | Maybe this isn’t my place to say, but… | 也许这话轮不到我来说 |
[47:18] | I think that’s leadership. | 但我觉得这就是领导力 |
[47:23] | Thank you, Ensign. | 谢谢你 少尉 |
[47:28] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[47:32] | Tilly, urn… | 提利 |
[47:35] | Everything that I’ve done since I’ve been on this ship | 自从我来到这艘飞船 我所做的一切 |
[47:39] | would have been impossible without you. | 如果没有你们 根本不可能办到 |
[47:44] | I’ve failed to let you know that. | 我没能让你们知道这一点 |
[47:48] | I always knew it. | 我一直都知道 |
[47:51] | I failed to tell you. | 我没能告诉你们 |
[47:55] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[47:57] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[48:00] | I’ve been wondering, | 我在想 |
[48:02] | what did you learn in your spore drive research? | 关于孢子引擎的研究 你有什么发现吗 |
[48:04] | Oh, nothing. I was… | 没有 我… |
[48:06] | looking at dark matter and energy coefficients, | 当时在看着暗物质和能量系数 |
[48:09] | but the math didn’t work, so… | 但是计算一直有问题 所以… |
[48:13] | A new interface using dark matter would be revolutionary. | 利用暗物质的接入装置将会是革新性的进步 |
[48:19] | We should keep talking about it. | 我们应该继续讨论下去 |
[48:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:39] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[48:43] | No. Obviously. | 很明显 没事 |
[48:52] | That was hard for me to admit. | 虽然承认这一点挺难的 |
[48:55] | For anyone. | 大家都一样 |
[48:58] | And you’re a pilot. | 你是飞行员 |
[49:01] | Pilots are, urn… | 飞行员都很… |
[49:02] | Macho. | 爷们儿 |
[49:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[49:08] | That talk that you suggested, | 你之前建议的谈话 |
[49:13] | maybe I could take you up on it? | 我现在能接受吗 |
[49:17] | Anytime. | 随时欢迎 |
[49:23] | All available crew, | 全体舰员 |
[49:24] | please report to shuttle bay for a surprise. | 请立刻到穿梭舱迎接惊喜 |
[49:45] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[50:12] | It fills the room. | 充满整个房间啊 |
[50:14] | Joy? | 快乐吗 |
[50:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:17] | We all had to stop pretending we were fine first. | 我们得从不再装作一切都好做起 |
[50:22] | We are not, are we? | 我们关系并不好 是吗 |
[50:25] | How could we be? | 怎么会好呢 |
[50:28] | But we’ll get there. | 不过会变好的 |
[50:30] | And you pushed us closer. | 是你让我们的心更贴近了 |
[50:32] | Yeah. It was not pretty. | 是啊 虽然不太体面 |
[50:35] | It never is. | 一直都不是 |
[50:40] | Good choice, Captain. | 不错的选择 舰长 |
[50:43] | No. I wish I could take credit, Doctor. | 我也希望能接受你的夸奖 医生 |
[50:46] | This wasn’t you? | 这不是你选的吗 |
[50:49] | I have a theory. | 我相信一种理论 |
[50:52] | The sphere data was transmitted here for us to protect it. | 球体数据传输到了这里 好让我们保护它 |
[50:56] | It lives on within Discovery. | 它和发现号融为一体 |
[50:58] | As we are now inextricably connected, | 现在 我们变得密不可分 |
[51:02] | perhaps now it desires to protect us. | 或许现在它想保护我们 |
[51:21] | Senna knew the algorithm we need to find Federation headquarters. | 塞纳知道可以找到星际联邦总部的算法 |
[51:25] | I already did the math. | 我已经算过了 |
[51:31] | These coordinates… | 这些坐标 |
[51:32] | They’ll take you where you need to go. | 它们会带你去你想去的地方 |
[51:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:57] | That’s beautiful. | 真好听 |
[52:01] | What is it? | 是什么曲子 |
[52:02] | It’s, urn, a lullaby. | 是摇篮曲 |
[52:05] | I think Senna Tal’s parents | 我想是塞纳·塔尔的父母 |
[52:07] | used to sing it to him when he was a kid. | 在他还小的时候唱给他听的 |
[52:11] | All the hosts, their memories are still coming to me. | 那么多宿主 他们的记忆还在慢慢传给我 |
[52:15] | I expect it’ll take a while. | 我想这需要一点时间 |
[52:34] | Your bowing could use some work. | 你的拉琴技巧还可以提高 |
[52:37] | If you’re gonna insult my musical ability | 如果你这辈子都要一直 |
[52:39] | for the rest of my life… | 嘲讽我的音乐才能 |
[52:43] | You didn’t tell her about me. | 你没告诉她我的事 |
[52:48] | I’m not sure she’ll believe me. | 我不确定她会不会相信我 |
[52:52] | Pretty sure she will. | 我想她肯定会的 |
[52:55] | How are you here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[52:59] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:02] | How is this supposed to work? | 那应该怎么办呢 |
[53:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:09] | But like I said, | 不过我说了 |
[53:13] | our bowing, we can do better than that. | 我们的拉琴技巧 绝对还可以提高 |
[53:18] | Well, we’ll keep practicing. | 好 我们继续练习 |