时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Identify space-time location. | 识别时空位置 |
[00:04] | You have reached year 3188. | 你已到达3188年 |
[00:09] | The Federation as we know it disappeared overnight. | 我们所知的联邦一夜之间消失了 |
[00:11] | But I did find part of a transmission. | 但我发现了一部分信息 |
[00:13] | This is Admiral Senna Tal. | 我是塞纳·塔尔上将 |
[00:15] | The Federation lives on. | 联邦仍然存在 |
[00:17] | I am Admiral Tal. | 我就是塔尔上将 |
[00:19] | Although human, | 虽然是人类 |
[00:21] | young Adira has been joined with a Trill symbiont. | 年轻的阿迪拉已经结合了楚尔共生体 |
[00:24] | Welcome to the circle. | 欢迎加入圈子 |
[00:25] | Once they join with a host, | 一旦他们结合宿主 |
[00:27] | that host has the ability | 宿主就能 |
[00:28] | to access the memories of all former hosts. | 访问之前所有宿主的记忆 |
[00:31] | Including Admiral Tal’s. | 包括塔尔上将的 |
[00:33] | That’s beautiful. What is it? | 真好听 是什么曲子 |
[00:35] | A lullaby. | 是摇篮曲 |
[00:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:41] | No, obviously. | 很明显 有事 |
[00:43] | What the hell are you doing here? | 除了救他们的小命 |
[00:44] | Besides saving their asses. | 你到底来这做什么 |
[00:46] | I stayed for Airiam. | 我是为了埃瑞安而留下的 |
[00:49] | She was a science officer, | 她是个科学官 |
[00:50] | but she paid the price of a soldier. | 但却付出了士兵的代价 |
[00:51] | I felt like someone should honor that. | 我觉得应该有人对此表示敬意 |
[00:53] | I am grateful for your support of my captaincy. | 对于你支持我当舰长 我很感谢 |
[00:55] | It would be my privilege to be your Number One. | 我很荣幸能成为你的大副 |
[00:58] | Senna knew the algorithm we need to find Federation headquarters. | 塞纳知道可以找到星际联邦总部的算法 |
[01:01] | These coordinates… | 这些坐标 |
[01:02] | They’ll take you where you need to go. | 它们会带你去你想去的地方 |
[01:09] | Captain’s log, supplemental. | 舰长日志 补充 |
[01:11] | After a journey of 930 years– | 在930年的旅行 |
[01:14] | and a return to Earth that we could not have anticipated– | 以及意料之外的地球之旅之后 |
[01:18] | We are finally on the verge of reaching our destination: | 我们终于快要到达目的地了 |
[01:22] | Federation and Starfleet headquarters. | 联邦和星际舰队总部 |
[01:25] | Separate entities that must now abide together: | 这两个组织如今必须合二为一 |
[01:29] | a sign of this new time, I suppose. | 这大概是新时代的标志吧 |
[01:33] | I can only hope that they are as eager for us to arrive | 我只希望他们像我们渴求回家一样 |
[01:37] | as we are to be home. | 期待着我们的到来 |
[01:40] | – Captain. – Number One. | -舰长 -大副 |
[01:46] | Every report, record and log that you asked for | 你要求的每一份报告 记录和日志 |
[01:48] | is ready to be handed over to Starfleet. | 都已准备好交给星际舰队 |
[01:51] | Words aren’t enough. | 语言都不足以表达 |
[01:54] | Are they? | 不是吗 |
[01:58] | 930 years… | 930年 |
[02:00] | I trust that what matters most will have endured. | 我相信最重要的精神都延续下来了 |
[02:04] | I know that there will be protocol. | 我知道要遵守程序 |
[02:06] | I know that we’ll have a lot of questions about The Burn. | 我知道我们要问很多有关烬灭的问题 |
[02:11] | But there are other things that… | 但还有其他事情 |
[02:13] | I’d like to inquire about, as well. | 我想亲自问问 |
[02:19] | You are thinking about your mother. | 你在想你的母亲 |
[02:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[02:24] | And I know that I’m lucky to have someone to hope for. | 我知道我有可以期待的人已经很幸运了 |
[02:27] | I believe that here, | 我相信在这里 |
[02:30] | there are answers for you, | 你会找到答案 |
[02:32] | and solace for all of us. | 我们所有人都会找到慰藉 |
[02:36] | I really hope so, sir. | 希望如此 长官 |
[02:41] | Lieutenant Detmer, status report? | 达特曼上尉 报告情况 |
[02:43] | Captain, we’re here. | 舰长 我们到了 |
[02:45] | Federation headquarters. | 联邦总部 |
[02:52] | Must be some kind of distortion field. | 一定是有某种扭曲力场 |
[02:55] | It is a security measure designed to mask their location. | 是用来隐藏他们的位置的安全措施 |
[02:57] | But they are expecting us. | 但他们在等我们 |
[03:00] | You may proceed. | 继续吧 |
[03:01] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:45] | We wouldn’t have made it without you. | 没有你我们不可能成功 |
[03:47] | Without everybody. | 每个人都有功劳 |
[03:57] | Fascinating. | 太惊人了 |
[03:59] | The distortion field seems to be sustained | 维持扭曲力场的能量 |
[04:00] | by the collective energy of every ship within it. | 似乎来自力场内的每一艘飞船 |
[04:03] | Detecting neutronium-alloy fibers. | 监测到中子合金纤维 |
[04:05] | Those-those used to be theoretical. | 以前只存在于理论中 |
[04:06] | Some of these hulls are organic. | 有些船体是有机的 |
[04:08] | Some-some are completely comprised | 有些是完全由 |
[04:10] | of holographic-containment walls. | 全息防护墙组成的 |
[04:13] | Is that a new Constitution? | 那是新的宪法级星舰吗 |
[04:15] | I bet it can sleep a crew of a thousand! | 我打赌它能载一千人 |
[04:17] | No, 2,000. | 不 两千人 |
[04:19] | Detached nacelles? Where do they even put the warp core? | 分离的引擎舱 他们把曲速引擎放在哪里 |
[04:24] | Must be a scout. Wonder what its range is like. | 一定是侦察机 不知道射程有多远 |
[04:39] | That’s a flying rain forest. | 那是个空中雨林 |
[05:03] | The USS Voyager. | 联邦星舰航海家号 |
[05:06] | “J.” That’s-that’s ten generations of evolution? | J 是第十代吗 |
[05:12] | 11. | 第十一代 |
[05:13] | Would love to hear those stories. | 真想听听那些故事 |
[05:22] | Mr. Bryce, | 布莱斯先生 |
[05:23] | hail Federation headquarters. | 呼叫联邦总部 |
[05:25] | And tell them the USS Discovery is reporting for duty. | 告诉他们联邦星舰发现号归队了 |
[05:28] | Aye, sir. Hailing now. | 是 长官 正在呼叫 |
[05:34] | – Sir, they’re scanning us. – Oh, as expected. | -长官 他们在扫描我们 -正如我们所料 |
[05:37] | They require a moment to process the arrival | 有一艘一千岁的星舰到来 |
[05:39] | of a thousand-year-old ship. | 他们需要确认一下 |
[05:41] | Captain, I no longer have control. | 舰长 我失去控制了 |
[05:43] | On comms, sir. They’ll be docking us remotely | 通讯中 长官 他们会远程帮我们停靠 |
[05:47] | and request that the captain, first officer, and… Tal | 并且要求舰长 大副 以及塔尔 |
[05:51] | prepare to be beamed over from here. | 准备好被传送 |
[05:54] | Their scans must be advanced enough to pick up her symbiont. | 他们的扫描设备先进到能探测出她的共生体 |
[05:59] | They’re ready, sir. | 他们准备好了 长官 |
[06:02] | Lieutenant Nilsson, the conn is yours. | 尼尔森上尉 你来指挥 |
[08:22] | You picked a hell of a day for a homecoming. | 你们可真会挑回家的日子 |
[08:24] | Charles Vance, commander in chief, Starfleet. | 我是星际舰队总司令 查尔斯·万斯 |
[08:27] | This is my chief security officer, Lieutenant Willa. | 这是我的首席安全官 薇拉上尉 |
[08:29] | Captain Saru, USS Discovery. | 我是联邦星舰发现号的萨鲁舰长 |
[08:32] | Commander Michael Burnham. First officer. | 我是大副 迈克·博翰中校 |
[08:34] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[08:37] | I can’t say we’ve come across many Kelpiens out here lately. | 这些年我们都没怎么见到过凯尔皮人 |
[08:44] | Has there been any kind of… | 卡米纳星上有什么 |
[08:45] | disturbance on Kaminar? | 动荡吗 |
[08:47] | Status quo last we checked. They’re just far enough away | 上次联系时一切正常 只是他们离得太远了 |
[08:50] | that contact’s been limited since The Burn. | 烬灭之后通讯就受到了限制 |
[08:52] | That’s pretty much the case with most federation planets these days. | 现在大多数联邦星球都是如此 |
[08:57] | Kaminar joined the Federation. | 卡米纳星加入联邦了 |
[09:03] | Sir, the Cuyahoga is reporting | 长官 凯霍加号报告在西格玛天龙星系 |
[09:05] | Orion and Andorian vessels in the Sigma Draconis system. | 发现猎户星人和安多利人的飞船 |
[09:08] | It’s the Emerald Chain. | 是翡翠链 |
[09:11] | Osyraa’s been becoming more brazen by the day. | 欧萨拉一天比一天放肆了 |
[09:15] | – I want updates in real time. – Yes, Admiral. | -随时报告最新情况 -是 上将 |
[09:24] | You’re Senna Tal. | 你是塞纳·塔尔 |
[09:26] | Per the scans. | 扫描是这么说的 |
[09:27] | Adira Tal, now, sir. | 现在是阿迪拉·塔尔了 长官 |
[09:32] | Senna never meant to keep you waiting. | 让你们等待并非塞纳的本意 |
[09:36] | He just couldn’t bear to leave Earth | 他只是想在离开地球前 |
[09:38] | without seeing snow one last time. | 再看一次雪 |
[09:42] | Well, he was, uh… | 他一向… |
[09:44] | always sentimental. | 多愁善感 |
[09:46] | But let’s keep this clear. | 但是我们把话说清楚 |
[09:48] | He and I were familiar, you and I are not. | 我跟他很熟 但跟你不熟 |
[09:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:55] | Lieutenant Willa, | 薇拉上尉 |
[09:56] | take Adira Tal to medical for a full diagnostic. | 带阿迪拉·塔尔去医疗舱做全面检查 |
[10:03] | Sir, the situation with the Kili refugees has gotten worse. | 长官 基利难民的情况更糟了 |
[10:06] | Sickbay is overflowing. | 医疗舱要饱和了 |
[10:08] | We’re having to perform triage in the corridors. | 我们要在走廊里进行分诊了 |
[10:10] | Patient three just started seizing, Doctor. | 三号病人开始抽搐了 医生 |
[10:12] | Dr. Eli says they have four hours left, at best. | 伊莱医生说他们最多还剩四个小时 |
[10:15] | Is there a diagnosis yet? | 诊断结果出来了吗 |
[10:17] | Cascade failure of the nervous system | 神经系统的连锁性衰竭 |
[10:18] | brought on by misfolding proteins. | 是由错误折叠的蛋白质引起的 |
[10:20] | Something called “Prions.” | 一种叫”朊病毒”的东西 |
[10:22] | They’re not contagious, but there’s no cure yet, either. | 不会传染 但也没有特效药 |
[10:24] | There won’t be until you find out where they became infected. | 除非你找出他们是在哪里被感染的 |
[10:27] | We could help you analyze their travel. | 我们可以帮你分析他们的行程 |
[10:29] | We’re already in their logs, | 我们已经在查他们的日志了 |
[10:31] | compiling a roster of every planet | 整理出一份他们之前 |
[10:33] | they visited before they came here. | 到访过的所有星球的列表 |
[10:36] | See what you can do to help. | 请你尽力帮他们吧 |
[10:40] | My apologies if I overstepped. | 如果我越界了 我道歉 |
[10:42] | Uh, simply put, we are anxious to help our Federation family. | 简单来说 我们很想帮助同属联邦的同胞 |
[10:46] | Of course. I appreciate the offer, | 当然 谢谢你们的好意 |
[10:48] | but a debrief must come first. | 但首先必须进行汇报 |
[10:50] | Your journey here must be quite the story. | 你们来到这里 一路上一定经历了很多 |
[10:52] | A story we are eager to tell, Admiral. | 我们已经迫不及待想讲给你听了 上将 |
[10:55] | Not as eager as I am to hear it. | 我更迫不及待想听 |
[10:58] | We’re still analyzing | 我们还在分析 |
[10:59] | the cause of the spatial and temporal… | 我们离开虫洞时 |
[11:03] | …variances in our exiting the Wormhole. | 空间和时间点出现差异的原因 |
[11:07] | Early indications suggest | 早期迹象表明 |
[11:09] | that Discovery may have hit a pocket | 发现号可能撞到了 |
[11:11] | of abnormal gravity waves. | 一小股异常引力波 |
[11:12] | And this “Red Angel” Suit of yours– | 你这套”红色天使”装备 |
[11:15] | it’s no longer accessible? | 再也用不了了吗 |
[11:17] | I sent it back into the Wormhole to initiate the final signal. | 我把它送回虫洞以发出最后的信号 |
[11:20] | It was then programmed to self-destruct. | 按照程序设定 它之后会自毁 |
[11:22] | There was but one time crystal, Admiral. | 世上只存在一个时间晶体 上将 |
[11:25] | It was always going to be a one-way trip | 这永远都是有去无回的 |
[11:27] | for the Sphere data and for all of us. | 对球体的数据也是 对我们所有人都是 |
[11:29] | And what exactly is this data we’re now accountable for? | 我们现在要负责的到底是什么数据 |
[11:32] | The Sphere is a benevolent life-form that merged with Discovery. | 球体是与发现号融合的一种仁慈的生命体 |
[11:36] | Its data is a record of everything seen | 它的数据记录了它的实体 |
[11:38] | and experienced by this entity | 在我们离开过去之前十万年中 |
[11:40] | in the 100,000 years leading up to our departure. | 所见 所经历过的一切 |
[11:42] | 100,000 years. Well. | 十万年 天啊 |
[11:46] | Discovery’s just full of surprises, isn’t she? | 发现号总是充满惊喜 不是吗 |
[11:48] | You may be the last Kelpien who still retains | 你可能是最后一个还保留着 |
[11:51] | biochemical traces of Vahar’ai. | 瓦哈莱的生化痕迹的凯尔比人 |
[11:53] | And your limbic system’s been getting | 而你的边缘系统看起来 |
[11:55] | quite a workout, Commander. | 非常活跃啊 中校 |
[11:56] | Are you prone to emotional exaggeration? | 你有情绪夸张的倾向吗 |
[11:58] | Our AIs have evolved quite a bit since your day. | 我们的人工智能比你们那时候进化了不少 |
[12:01] | My primary diagnostic scanners | 我的主诊断扫描仪 |
[12:03] | can read anomalies as small | 能识别出相当微小的异常 |
[12:05] | as aberrant protein coding in your neurons, | 神经细胞蛋白编码的异常也逃不过 |
[12:07] | so you can’t lie to me. | 所以你骗不了我 |
[12:08] | That’ll be all, Eli. | 就这样吧 伊莱 |
[12:13] | Admiral, if-if We may, we have a few questions | 上将 如果可以的话 我们有几个关于自己的 |
[12:16] | – of our own. – I bet. | -问题要问 -当然了 |
[12:18] | Given what you shared of Kaminar, I am curious | 鉴于你和卡米纳的关系 我很好奇 |
[12:21] | as to what remains of the rest of the Federation. | 联邦现在还剩下了多少成员 |
[12:24] | 38 member worlds that we’re aware of. | 据我们所知现在还有38个世界 |
[12:28] | Down from 350 at its peak. | 巅峰时期有350个 |
[12:31] | There may be others, but since the subspace relays went down, | 可能还有更多 但自从子空间中继损坏后 |
[12:36] | we’re having difficulty finding each other. | 我们之间很难取得联系了 |
[12:39] | Where we sit now represents | 我们现在坐的地方 |
[12:41] | not just the headquarters of Starfleet Command, | 不仅是星际舰队的司令部 |
[12:44] | but also the entire civilian government | 还是星际联邦的 |
[12:46] | of the United Federation of Planets. | 整个平民政府 |
[12:48] | And it’s been that way since The Burn. | 自从烬灭之后就一直这样了 |
[12:50] | Sir, if I may ask, | 先生 恕我冒昧 |
[12:52] | – regarding The Burn, we… – I am not at liberty | -关于烬灭 我们 -我还不能 |
[12:54] | to discuss intelligence with you yet, Commander. | 随意和你讨论情报 中校 |
[12:59] | You’re not lying to me, | 你们没骗我 |
[13:01] | but there is nothing in our database | 但我们的数据库里没有任何能 |
[13:03] | to verify a Red Angel or a Control. | 证实红色天使或管控的资料 |
[13:07] | Our intelligence says that | 我们的情报显示 |
[13:08] | Discovery was destroyed in 2258, with no mention | 发现号毁于2258年 且并未提及任何 |
[13:11] | of a displacement-activated spore drive. | 有关远距穿梭孢子引擎的事 |
[13:17] | So, | 那么 |
[13:18] | two truths now exist in one space. | 现在同一空间里有两种真相共存 |
[13:22] | That never goes well. | 这从来都不是好事 |
[13:23] | Starfleefs operating procedures would have included the erasure | 星际舰队的操作程序包括清除 |
[13:27] | of any files related to our vessel, | 所有与我们飞船相关的文件 |
[13:30] | to eliminate the possibility of a recurring threat. | 以消除这些资料造成更多危机的可能性 |
[13:34] | We came here to ensure that Control did not evolve. | 我们来这里是为了确保管控没有进化 |
[13:38] | I can’t possibly corroborate that. | 此事我无法证实 |
[13:41] | A quick history lesson. | 历史小知识 |
[13:43] | The Federation has spent most of the 30th century | 联邦在30世纪大部分时间里 |
[13:46] | fighting a war to uphold the Temporal Accords, | 都在为维护《时间协议》而战 |
[13:49] | an interstellar treaty outlawing time travel to prevent anyone | 这是一个禁止时间旅行的星际条约 |
[13:52] | from the past from changing the ‘future, and vice verse. | 以阻止来自过去的人改变未来 反之亦然 |
[13:56] | Your presence here, by definition, is a crime. | 你们的出现 从定义上来说 就是犯罪 |
[14:00] | Everything we have ever done has been in accordance | 我们所做的一切都是与联邦的理念 |
[14:02] | with the ideals of the Federation, sir. | 相符合的 长官 |
[14:06] | If we hadn’t made the jump, | 如果我们没有进行跃进 |
[14:08] | all organic life in the universe would’ve ended. | 宇宙中所有的有机生命都会灭亡 |
[14:12] | And we wouldn’t be having this conversation, | 那我们就不会有这次谈话了 |
[14:15] | – Admiral. – If that’s true, | -上将 -如果这是真的 |
[14:17] | then we owe you a debt beyond words. | 那我们欠你一个无以言表的人情 |
[14:19] | But from where I sit, and I sit here, | 但从我此时此刻的立场来看 |
[14:22] | trusting you is a risk I cannot take without evidence. | 没有证据 我不能冒险相信你 |
[14:26] | The safety and security of whatever’s left | 联邦遗孤的安全存续 |
[14:28] | of the Federation must take priority over everything else. | 必须优先于一切 |
[14:32] | And so, until we sort through this, | 所以 在我们理清头绪之前 |
[14:36] | I’ll be requisitioning Discovery for analysis and retrofit. | 我会征用发现号进行分析和翻新 |
[14:41] | – Admiral… – Not open to debate, Captain. | -上将 -没得商量 舰长 |
[14:43] | We’ll also be looking through your logs | 我们也会查看你们的日志 |
[14:45] | and debriefing your crew, | 并让你们的舰员汇报情况 |
[14:47] | and assuming their stories match yours, | 如果他们说的和你们一样 |
[14:50] | determine where they can be reassigned. | 给他们重新分配职位 |
[14:52] | Reassigned? | 重新分配 |
[14:53] | Uh, sir, may I ask Why? | 长官 我能问问为什么吗 |
[14:56] | No. | 不能 |
[14:58] | Now, you claim you’re acting | 你声称你的行为 |
[14:59] | in accordance with Federation ideals. | 与联邦的理念一致 |
[15:03] | I would ask that you continue to do so, | 我希望你能继续这么做 |
[15:05] | by putting the needs of Starfleet | 以星际舰队的需求为先 |
[15:07] | ahead of the needs of your crew. | 而不是以你的舰员为先 |
[15:12] | The Federation that I remembr would understand | 我所知道的联邦会明白 |
[15:14] | that there is no other crew with our experience. | 其他舰员根本不会有我们的经历 |
[15:17] | And certainly no other crew that can operate the spore drive. | 当然其他舰员也都不能操作孢子引擎 |
[15:20] | Correct on both counts. | 这两条都没错 |
[15:21] | Why aren’t you fighting for us to stay together, then? | 那你为什么不争取让我们待在一起 |
[15:23] | We are no longer “Out there”, Michael. | 我们已经不再”逍遥法外”了 迈克 |
[15:27] | We serve Starfleet by executing the admiral’s orders. | 我们效忠于星际舰队 就要听从上将的命令 |
[15:30] | Vance should make use of who we are now, not diminish us for it. | 万斯应该利用而不是贬低我们我掌握的一切 |
[15:33] | Well, that is entirely his call. | 怎么做完全取决于他自己 |
[15:35] | Then let’s help him make the right one. | 那我们就帮他做出正确的选择 |
[15:37] | – I understand his motives. – Well, so do I. | -我理解他的动机 -我也是 |
[15:39] | But I also know that if this crew gets pulled apart now, | 但我也知道如果这组舰员现在解散 |
[15:42] | some of us might never recover. | 有些人可能永远无法恢复 |
[15:45] | Now, if we can just get our hands on the roster | 现在 如果我们能想办法弄到那份 |
[15:46] | of where the Kili have been, then we can help isolate | 基利人去过哪 我们可以分离出 |
[15:49] | the origin of the infectious protein, | 感染蛋白的源头 |
[15:51] | We can jump there, We can find a cure, | 我们可以跃进过去 找到解药 |
[15:53] | We can help make a difference for the Kili | 我们可以帮助基利人 |
[15:55] | and show the admiral why we need to stay together. | 并且告诉上将我们需要呆在一起 |
[16:00] | “Get our hands on”? | 想办法弄到 |
[16:04] | I believe we are in a unique position to help, | 我相信我们能提供的帮助无法替代 |
[16:07] | and we will do so by requesting the roster via proper channels. | 我们会通过正确的渠道寻求那份列表 |
[16:12] | Our first Federation act will not be to pilfer its property | 我们在联邦的首次任务不应该是去偷窃信息 |
[16:15] | and violate a direct order. | 或是违反命令 |
[16:17] | That is a lesson | 我以为这个道理 |
[16:18] | I thought you would have learned by now, Commander. | 你已经懂了 中校 |
[16:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:25] | They’re breaking us up? | 他们要把我们拆开吗 |
[16:28] | There is no precedent for… | 没有先例 |
[16:30] | us. | 是我们这种情况 |
[16:32] | So please, I ask you to trust the process. | 我希望你们可以信任流程 |
[16:36] | What is truly important is that we are all back home now. | 重要的是 我们都到家了 |
[16:42] | We’ll be calling you in by department. | 我们会按照部门来 |
[16:44] | Engineering, spore drive specialists, | 工程部 孢子引擎专家 |
[16:50] | So you were… dead? | 你之前死过 |
[16:52] | Yes. As I said. | 是的 我说过了 |
[16:55] | – Clinically dead? – Well, I was emotionally dead, too… | -临床死亡 -我感情上也死了一次 |
[16:59] | and I was murdered. | 我还被杀死过一次 |
[17:00] | That can really do a number on you. | 那对人影响可大了 |
[17:02] | But my murderer and I are good now. | 但我和杀我的凶手和解了 |
[17:04] | So, you were on an asteroid and…? | 你们在一个小行星上 然后 |
[17:07] | Commander Burnham fell out of the sky. With Captain Pike. | 博翰中校从天上掉下来 和派克舰长一起 |
[17:10] | It was raining Starfleet officers. | 星联军官掉下来就像下雨一样 |
[17:12] | Did you bring any snacks? I’m-I’m starving. | 你有点心吗 我好饿 |
[17:15] | So you would consider yourself “Essential personnel”? | 你觉得你是必要人员吗 |
[17:18] | Have you been talking to Detrner? | 你和达特曼聊过吗 |
[17:19] | Because I can’t seem to get away from this question. | 我觉得自己摆脱不了这个问题了 |
[17:21] | What do you know about the Emerald Chain? | 你对翡翠链有什么了解 |
[17:24] | What is that– some sort of Risan party drug? | 那是什么 某种莱沙星的派对毒品吗 |
[17:27] | It’s the Andorian/Orion syndicate. | 是安多利/猎户座财团 |
[17:29] | I’ve never heard of them. | 没听说过 |
[17:31] | I’m gonna need something to drink. | 我需要点喝的 |
[17:34] | All this is after I got my hair blown out | 这些都发生在我头发被轰掉 |
[17:35] | and became a Terran captain / Dominatrix, | 然后变成人族舰长或是施虐狂之后 |
[17:38] | and before we jumped through a wormhole into the future. | 跳进虫洞来到未来之前 |
[17:41] | So, I mean, | 我是说 |
[17:43] | I love Starfleet, I really do, | 我爱星际舰队 真的 |
[17:45] | but ask me if any of this was in the handbook. | 但不用问我这些在不在守则里 |
[17:47] | Was any of this in the handbook? | 这些在守则里吗 |
[17:49] | No. | 不在 |
[17:50] | Nhan. Security officer, USS Discovery. | 南 发现号安全官 |
[17:54] | SFB534-0679. | 编号SFB534-0679 |
[17:57] | Failure to comply is insubordination. | 不配合就是抗命 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:03] | Now, | 现在 |
[18:05] | how long was the duration of the… | 持续时间有多长 |
[18:05] | Nhan, D. Security officer, USS Discovery. | 迪·南 发现号安全官 |
[18:11] | Throw me in the brig, hologram. | 把我扔去禁闭呀 全息投影 |
[18:14] | Lieutenant Willa, We submitted a request | 薇拉上尉 我们要求查看 |
[18:17] | to see the roster of planets the Kili refugees visited. | 基利难民访问行星的列表 |
[18:20] | We’ve not yet heard back. If we know where they went, | 我们还没得到回复 如果我们知道他们的行踪 |
[18:22] | We could find out what caused this. | 我们可以发现他们的病因 |
[18:23] | We’re a science vessel. | 我们是一艘科考船 |
[18:25] | And the situations we’ve encountered… | 我们遇到过 |
[18:26] | Sorry, Commander. We’re still in the process | 对不起 中校 |
[18:29] | of determining your intentions here. | 我们还在审查你们的真正目的 |
[18:30] | We are not temporal agents, Lieutenant. | 我们不是时间特工 上尉 |
[18:33] | We need more than your word, Captain. | 我们需要口头之外的证明 舰长 |
[18:36] | Lieutenant Willa… | 薇拉上尉 |
[18:38] | I’m sure we would respond the same way | 如果立场交换 |
[18:41] | if the situation were reversed. | 我们也会有相同的反应 |
[18:43] | But one fact is unassailable: we have a spore drive and it works. | 但有一点是不变的 我们有可用的孢子引擎 |
[18:47] | We can travel anywhere in the blink of an eye. | 我们可以在转瞬之间到达任何地方 |
[18:50] | And we want to help. | 我们想要帮忙 |
[18:52] | All we are asking is to be permitted to look at the roster. | 我们只求能看一眼列表 |
[18:55] | Best case, you save lives. | 最好情况 我们拯救了生命 |
[18:58] | Worst case, you hate us a little more for wasting your time. | 最差情况 你因为浪费了时间更加记恨我们 |
[19:03] | I’ll need to speak with Admiral Vance. | 我需要和万斯上将商量 |
[19:07] | Our scans picked you out right away. | 我们扫描当时就识别出了你 |
[19:08] | A rigorous debrief is protocol for Terrans. | 人族需要更严格的审问 |
[19:11] | We also know you’re a murderer | 我们也知道你至少在两个宇宙 |
[19:13] | in at least two universes. | 都杀过人 |
[19:15] | Don’t look at him. | 别看他 |
[19:17] | – Look at us. – So, this will be your second universe, | -看我们 -所以这是你第二个宇宙 |
[19:20] | your third timeline. | 你的第三条时间线 |
[19:23] | Depends on how you look at it. | 取决于你看问题的角度 |
[19:25] | I like to look at it like this. | 我喜欢这样看 |
[19:29] | – Why are you blinking? – Why aren’t you? | -你为什么要眨眼 -你为什么不眨眼 |
[19:32] | – What was your connection to Control? – We dated. | -你和管控是什么关系 -我们约会过 |
[19:34] | All Terrans are duplicitous by their biology. | 所有人族生理上都是两面派 |
[19:36] | Or biplicitous by our duology. | 或者说两理上的生面派 |
[19:38] | Neither “Ology” Has anything to do with it. | 两个理都没有什么关系 |
[19:40] | You may not be aware, but in the past hundred years, | 你或许不知道 在过去的几个世纪 |
[19:42] | We’ve discovered a chimeric strain | 我们在人族干细胞内 |
[19:44] | on the subatomic level in the Terran stem cell. | 发现了一个亚原子的嵌合株 |
[19:47] | Silly holo. | 笨蛋投影 |
[19:49] | You cannot rattle me by introducing a completely | 你不能随便捏造一个 |
[19:51] | fabricated biological component to my nastiness | 生物成分来解释我的狡猾和天生恶行 |
[19:55] | and inherently bad behavior. | 来给我压力 |
[19:57] | I’m extremely wicked, even for a Terran. | 即使作为一个人族 我也是邪恶的 |
[20:06] | Who are you? What if you’re not a holo? | 你是谁 万一你不是投影 |
[20:08] | – Make her stop. – What if you’re a human | -让她停下 -万一你是一个人类 |
[20:11] | programmed to think he’s a holo? | 以为自己是投影 |
[20:18] | You broke my holos. | 你弄坏了我的投影 |
[20:20] | Blinking at their harmonic rate disrupts the holo protocols, | 按照他们共振频率眨眼会干扰全息程序 |
[20:23] | creating a reference loop that shuts them down. | 创造了一个引用回路使他们关闭 |
[20:26] | Upgrade your programs and stop wasting my time. | 升级你的程序 别浪费我的时间 |
[20:31] | Why are you wearing glasses? | 为什么你还戴眼镜 |
[20:34] | Urn, they make me look smarter. | 它让我看起来更聪明 |
[20:37] | I like ’em. | 我喜欢 |
[20:38] | I might decide to like you. | 我或许会选择喜欢你 |
[20:41] | Debrief as you will. | 随便问 |
[20:43] | Trauma unit to Medbay 6. | 应急小队前往6号医疗舱 |
[20:49] | Pressure is spiking, heart rate is climbing. | 血压增高 心率上升 |
[20:51] | Scan again. | 重新扫描 |
[20:53] | Two more CCs, right away. | 再来2毫升 |
[20:56] | You believe they became ill on Urna? | 你认为他们在厄尔纳上感染的 |
[20:59] | That planet’s been deserted for centuries. | 那个星球已经被废弃几个世纪了 |
[21:02] | Y-Yes, but Urna is– well, once was an industrial seat. | 是的 但是厄尔纳曾经是个工业基地 |
[21:08] | A hub for the enrichment of unstable metals. | 用来提纯不稳定金属 |
[21:10] | The Federation was just beginning to sound the alarm | 一千年前联邦正准备 |
[21:12] | about toxicity a thousand years ago. | 警告毒性威胁 |
[21:15] | The atmosphere was thinning, | 大气变薄 |
[21:17] | and they feared high concentrations of UVB radiation | 他们担心增强的UVB辐射 |
[21:20] | would mutate the biology of everything on the surface. | 会使表面生物发生变异 |
[21:23] | And that is what happened. | 他们担忧的事情发生了 |
[21:24] | If the Kili stopped there, they scavenged there | 基利人如果在那停留 |
[21:28] | for indigenous plants, fruit, any kind of nutrition. | 收集了植物 水果 或者其他营养物品 |
[21:32] | And whatever they ate was mutated. | 他们一定吃了变异后的产物 |
[21:34] | It was infected with misfolding proteins | 因此感染了错误折叠的蛋白 |
[21:36] | that have been spreading in their bodies ever since. | 从那时起就在他们体内扩散 |
[21:38] | How do we fix the problem? | 如何解决这个问题 |
[21:40] | We need a healthy protein sample | 我们需要一个那种植物的健康蛋白样本 |
[21:42] | of the plant they ingested to make an antidote. | 从中研发一种抗体 |
[21:44] | But as all of Urna was affected, | 但整个厄尔纳都受到了影响 |
[21:46] | such a sample no longer exists. | 不存在这样的样本 |
[21:50] | In the 23rd century, there was a Federation seed-vault ship, | 在23世纪有一艘星际联邦的种子库星舰 |
[21:53] | the USS Tikhov. | 季霍夫号 |
[21:56] | It held samples of every plant in the galaxy. | 上面有星系里所有植物的样本 |
[21:58] | If it still exists, it will have seeds | 如果她还在 那她上面会有 |
[22:00] | from before the planet’s environmental collapse, | 行星环境崩溃之前的种子 |
[22:02] | and we can synthesize an antidote from that. | 我们可以从那里合成个解药 |
[22:04] | The Tikhov is still around, but it’s five months away. | 季霍夫号还在 但返航要五个月呢 |
[22:07] | Our spore drive can get us there and back in plenty of time. | 我们的孢子引擎可以让我们从容往返 |
[22:11] | Your ship can get us there | 你们的星舰加上斯塔麦兹一个人 |
[22:14] | with that one man Stamets. | 就能把我们送过去 |
[22:16] | Willa, download Discovery’s specs. | 薇拉 下载发现号的技术参数 |
[22:18] | Everything on the spore drive, | 所有关于孢子引擎的数据 |
[22:19] | and scramble a Federation team to pilot her. | 并搭建一个星际联邦团队来驾驶她 |
[22:21] | I want it flying in an hour. | 我要一个小时后就开船 |
[22:23] | – Yes, sir. – Admiral! | -遵命长官 -上将 |
[22:25] | You have a crew ready and able to fly now. | 你现在就有一个团队可以飞行 |
[22:28] | You’re going to waste precious time teaching | 你会把宝贵的时间浪费在教会 |
[22:29] | a new crew the ins and outs of a thousand-year-old ship | 一组新船员如何驾驶一艘一千岁的星舰 |
[22:32] | flying through a mushroom network? | 穿越菌丝网络吗 |
[22:34] | Watch your tone, Commander. | 注意你的语气 中校 |
[22:37] | You’re not home yet. | 你还没算回家呢 |
[22:40] | Admiral, | 上将 |
[22:41] | I would ask that you allow Discovery | 我请求您允许发现号 |
[22:44] | to serve as she is able. | 物尽其用 |
[22:47] | It and Commander Burnham | 星舰和博翰中校 |
[22:49] | are ideally suited for this kind of away mission. | 非常适合这一类的远程任务 |
[22:52] | Understanding it is a matter of trust, | 我理解这事关信任 |
[22:55] | I will remain here with you to assist. | 我会留下来协助您 |
[23:01] | Lieutenant Willa and two of our security officers | 薇拉上尉及我们的两名警卫官员 |
[23:03] | will go with Commander Burnham. | 将和博翰中校一起 |
[23:06] | Get back fast. | 速去速回 |
[23:08] | Otherwise, it comes down on him. | 否则他就要承担后果了 |
[23:20] | Undocking is complete, Commander. | 出坞完成 中校 |
[23:22] | Bring us to safe distance, please. | 请驶出到安全距离 |
[23:25] | Hope this fossil of a ship can do what you say it can. | 希望这老古董能完成你所说的任务 |
[23:31] | Welcome aboard, Lieutenant Willa. | 欢迎登舰 薇拉上尉 |
[23:33] | We’re ready to go, Commander. | 我们可以起航了 中校 |
[23:35] | We have three hours left to retrieve the seed sample | 我们还剩下三个小时来取得种子样本 |
[23:37] | and create an antidote for the Kili. | 并为基利人制造出解药 |
[23:39] | Let’s show them who we are. | 我们给他们点颜色看看吧 |
[23:45] | You might want to hold onto something. | 建议你扶稳点 |
[23:50] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[24:06] | We’re at the programmed coordinates, | 我们抵达设置的坐标 |
[24:07] | but there’s no sign of the Tikhov. | 但没有季霍夫号的影子 |
[24:09] | Scans show an ion storm in range. | 扫描显示范围内有离子风暴 |
[24:11] | Bring it up. | 放出来 |
[24:15] | If these were the last-known coordinates of the Tikhov, | 如果这些就是季霍夫号最后的已知坐标 |
[24:17] | it must be in there. | 它就应该在那里 |
[24:18] | Yellow alert. | 黄色警报 |
[24:19] | Lieutenant Rhys, prepare tractor beams. | 里斯上尉 准备牵引光束 |
[24:22] | We’ll have to pull it out of the storm | 我们得把它从风暴里拉出来 |
[24:23] | before we can beam on board. | 然后才能把人传送上去 |
[24:24] | – Aye, Commander. – Lieutenant Detmer, get us over there. | -是 中校 -达特曼上尉 开过去 |
[24:27] | – Aye, Commander. – It’s going to be a bumpy ride. | -是 中校 -不会很平顺的 |
[24:30] | Shields up. | 升起护盾 |
[24:42] | Shields holding at 90%. | 护盾保持在90% |
[24:44] | Commander, I’ve located the Tikhov. Magnifying now. | 中校 我发现了季霍夫号 正在放大 |
[24:48] | It’s running on auxiliary power. | 它在使用辅助动力 |
[24:51] | Warp drive is off-line. | 曲速引擎失灵 |
[24:53] | There’s unusual radiation. | 有很不寻常的辐射 |
[24:54] | That must be interfering with our scans. | 一定是它在干扰我们的扫描 |
[24:56] | I can’t get an accurate read of life signs. | 我无法获得准确的生命迹象读数 |
[25:04] | How are we doing on tractor beams? | 牵引光束怎么样了 |
[25:06] | – Not steady enough. – I’m working on it. | -星舰还不够稳 -我正在努力呢 |
[25:17] | Shields are holding. You’ve got time. You’ve got this. | 护盾能保持 你还有时间 你能行的 |
[25:26] | – Lieutenant? – Engaging reverse thrusters. | -上尉 -启动反向推进器 |
[25:29] | I just need to get us clear. | 我得把我们驶到安全地带 |
[25:36] | – Go. – Locking on. | -开始 -锁定中 |
[25:42] | Got her. | 抓住她了 |
[25:44] | Pulling her out now. | 马上把她拖出来 |
[25:52] | And we’re clear. | 我们安全了 |
[25:53] | Bryce, have Dr. Culber report to the bridge. | 布莱斯 让寇波医生来舰桥报到 |
[25:56] | Nice work, Keyla. | 干得好 凯拉 |
[25:59] | Hey, you did great. | 你做得很漂亮 |
[26:01] | A closer call than it should have been. | 本来不用这么紧张的 |
[26:04] | Owo, what’s the toxicity of the radiation on that ship? | 奥沃瑟坤 那艘星舰上辐射的致害度如何 |
[26:06] | Scanner says it’s non-ionizing, | 扫描显示不是电离辐射 |
[26:08] | so it shouldn’t be a threat to health. | 所以应该不会威胁到健康 |
[26:10] | But its composition is just odd. | 但它的成分还是很奇怪 |
[26:12] | – Tilly? – Already analyzing it. | -提利 -已经在分析了 |
[26:15] | Who needs what? | 谁找我干什么 |
[26:16] | There may be a medical emergency on the Tikhov. | 季霍夫号上可能会有紧急医疗状况 |
[26:18] | For the last 500 years, each planet of the Federation | 在过去的500年里 星际联邦的每一颗行星 |
[26:21] | has taken turns keeping watch over the seed vault. | 都轮流守护过种子库 |
[26:26] | Looks like a Barzan family was most recent. | 好像最近守护它的是一个巴尔赞人家庭 |
[26:31] | – We joined the Federation? – In the 25th century. | -我们加入星际联邦了 -25世纪 |
[26:36] | Never imagined. | 从没想到 |
[26:37] | I haven’t seen a Barzan since I joined Starfleet. | 从我加入星际舰队以后就没见到过巴尔赞人了 |
[26:39] | You will today. I want you with us on this. | 今天你就会见到了 我要你参加这次的行动 |
[26:41] | We don’t have time to play catch-up, | 我们没时间叙旧 |
[26:43] | so get your “Hellos” out of the way fast. | 所以那些打招呼什么的就快点 |
[26:45] | Anyway, the atmosphere on board is attuned to Barzan biology, | 不管怎样星舰上的空气是调校到巴尔赞人的标准的 |
[26:48] | so we’ll need breathing devices. | 因此我们需要呼吸设备 |
[26:50] | So I can lose mine. First time for everything. | 而我可以不用了 凡事都有第一次 |
[26:53] | The seed vault itself | 种子库本身 |
[26:54] | can only be accessed by beaming into and out of it, | 只能靠传送进出 |
[26:56] | so the transporter chief will need to stay at the ready. | 因此传送主管要随时待命 |
[26:58] | Understood. | 明白 |
[26:59] | Tilly, let me know what you find on radiation. | 提利 辐射有什么发现随时告诉我 |
[27:01] | And, Rhys, you have the conn. | 里斯 你来指挥 |
[27:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:10] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[27:11] | Someone must have compromised the seed vault. | 一定有人破坏了种子库 |
[27:14] | None of these plants should be here. | 这些植物都不应该有的 |
[27:16] | Barzan atmosphere lends itself | 巴尔赞空气使得 |
[27:18] | to a more accelerated plant growth. | 植物的生长更快速 |
[27:21] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[27:23] | Real air, real me. | 真正的空气 真正的我 |
[27:26] | Well, radiation’s nominal. Whatever the source, | 辐射很小 不管来源是什么 |
[27:29] | it’s dissipated. | 都已经散了 |
[27:30] | Levels are safe. | 辐射水平很安全 |
[27:32] | – How many in the family? – Four. | -一家几口人 -四个 |
[27:33] | Parents are scientists. They have two kids. | 父母是科学家 他们有两个孩子 |
[27:36] | Oh, that’s weird. | 这有点怪 |
[27:38] | A life sign just blinked on, and then off again. | 一个生命迹象刚闪了一下 一闪就又没了 |
[27:40] | Residual radiation must still be interfering | 辐射残余一定对我们的设备 |
[27:42] | with our instruments. | 仍有干扰 |
[27:44] | We might not be able to rely on them. | 我们可能不能依靠它们了 |
[27:48] | Okay, seed vault should be this way. | 种子库应该往这边 |
[28:08] | You’re curious about my badge. | 你对我的徽章很好奇 |
[28:11] | I’m bored. I thought I could break it down for parts. | 我很闷 我想着把它弄碎了当零件使呢 |
[28:16] | Play with it. | 拿去玩吧 |
[28:27] | It’s clear, Emperor, what you’re capable of. | 皇帝 你具备什么样的能力显而易见 |
[28:30] | What’s not clear to me is why you chose to come here. | 但我不清楚的是你为何选择来这里 |
[28:34] | – I have a curious nature. – Really? | -我生性好奇 -真的 |
[28:36] | April 5 is my birthday. | 4月5日是我的生日 |
[28:38] | A Terran holy day. | 是人族帝国的神圣节日 |
[28:40] | April 5, 2063– first-ever contact | 2063年4月5日 人族帝国 |
[28:44] | between Terrans and a Vulcan survey ship. | 与瓦肯考察船的第一次接触 |
[28:47] | But then your people slaughtered everybody on board. | 可随后你们的人把船上所有的人都杀了 |
[28:50] | Vulcans need to learn to stay in their lane sometimes. | 瓦肯人需要学会适时地守在自己的行驶线上 |
[28:52] | And it’s not like it’s a high holy day. | 今天也不是什么神圣的日子 |
[28:54] | I’ve been fascinated by Terran history and methodology | 从小 我就对人族的历史 |
[28:58] | since I was a boy. | 和方法论有浓厚的兴趣 |
[28:59] | There are very few species | 很少有物种 |
[29:01] | that do things simply to do them. | 会只为了做事而做事 |
[29:03] | We’re mostly untroubled by pesky motivations. | 我们基本上不会被讨厌的动机所困扰 |
[29:06] | Except for revenge. | 除了复仇 |
[29:08] | We do like that one. | 我们确实喜欢那个 |
[29:09] | It seems you’ve created an empire based on the maxim, | 看来你建立根据一条格言建立了一个帝国 |
[29:13] | “Because we feel like it.” | “因为我们喜欢” |
[29:14] | So why would you ever join a Starfleet crew? | 那你为什么要加入星际舰队 |
[29:18] | If you simply wanted to butcher them, you would have. | 如果你只是想宰了他们 你早就动手了 |
[29:20] | Much as I enjoy being fetishized– | 虽然我很享受被人迷恋 |
[29:22] | and I do… | 我的确很享受 |
[29:25] | I’ll answer your questions if you answer mine first. | 如果你先回答我的问题 我就回答你 |
[29:30] | No, you won’t really do that. | 不 你不会真这么做的 |
[29:33] | – Correct. – And even if you did, you’d lie. | -没错 -就算你说了 你也会撒谎 |
[29:35] | So the only way I’ll glean any information | 所以我唯一能收集到信息的方法 |
[29:38] | is via the questions you ask me. | 就是通过你问我的问题 |
[29:41] | So, please. | 所以 清吧 |
[29:43] | Who’s really in charge now? | 现在到底谁才说了算 |
[29:45] | The Burn appeared to have been quite the humbling experience | 烬灭似乎对联邦来说 |
[29:48] | for the Federation. Who was responsible? | 是让其受挫的经历 是谁的责任 |
[29:51] | – That’s two questions. – Pick one. | -这是两个问题 -选一个 |
[29:54] | There are conflicting theories, | 有一些相互矛盾的理论 |
[29:56] | but no hard proof | 但没有确凿证据 |
[29:58] | pointing at any one particular bad guy. | 指向某个特定的坏人 |
[30:01] | Sounds like the Federation lost a step. | 听起来像是联邦已经落下一步了 |
[30:03] | Or five. | 或者五步 |
[30:04] | And yet it endures. | 但它依然存在 |
[30:05] | Unlike the Terran Empire, | 不像人族帝国 |
[30:07] | which fell centuries ago. | 几个世纪前就消失了 |
[30:11] | Were you aware that the distance between our two universes | 你知不知道在你离开之后 |
[30:14] | started expanding sometime after your departure? | 我们两个世界之间的距离开始拉大 |
[30:18] | There hasn’t been a single crossing | 再过去超过五百年里 |
[30:20] | in over 500 years. | 没有一丝交集 |
[30:24] | You didn’t know that, did you? | 你不知道吧 |
[30:27] | You’re all alone now. | 你现在孤身一人了 |
[30:30] | I think… | 我想 |
[30:32] | you and the Federation are afraid. | 你和联邦都很害怕 |
[30:34] | Because whoever did this must be merciless. | 因为不管是谁干的 都一定毫不留情 |
[30:37] | A threat to whatever or whomever you hold dear. | 对你所珍视的人或物构成威胁 |
[30:42] | The weakness of people | 人类的弱点 |
[30:43] | is generally other people… Isn’t it? | 一般都在别的人类身上 没错吧 |
[30:49] | You’re not wrong. | 你说得没错 |
[30:50] | But that could also explain | 但这也能解释 |
[30:52] | why you’d fall in line with Discovery. | 你为什么会加入发现号 |
[30:55] | There’s a person | 船员中 |
[30:56] | on the crew… | 有一个人 |
[30:58] | you care about, isn’t there? | 让你很在乎 对吧 |
[31:09] | The family. | 那家人 |
[31:11] | Behind us. | 跟在我们后面 |
[31:54] | Adira played that same melody. | 阿迪拉也弹了同样的旋律 |
[31:58] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[32:00] | What? | 什么 |
[32:07] | Nothing. | 没有什么 |
[32:09] | See if you can find any sign of the family. | 看看能不能找到那家人的踪迹 |
[32:11] | I’m going in the vault. | 我要去种子库 |
[32:15] | Burnham to Discovery. Do you copy? | 博翰呼叫发现号 收到吗 |
[32:17] | I’m right outside the seed vault. | 我就在种子库外面 |
[32:19] | – One to beam in. – Aye, Commander. | -传送我一人进入 -是 中校 |
[32:55] | You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:57] | I wish I’d gone home. | 真希望我当时能回家一趟 |
[32:59] | Before we came to the future. | 在我们来到未来之前 |
[33:02] | My species is known for two things: | 我的种族有两个特点 |
[33:05] | diligence and poverty. | 勤勉和贫穷 |
[33:07] | What little we get, we invest in our children. | 我们得到的那一丁点 也都用在了孩子身上 |
[33:10] | Your family must have been so proud when you joined Starfleet. | 你加入星际舰队一定让你的家人很骄傲 |
[33:14] | They were devastated. | 他们悲痛欲绝 |
[33:17] | I can only imagine when they heard about my death. | 我无法想象他们听到我的死讯后有多悲伤 |
[33:24] | When was the last time you heard your own language? | 你上次听到自己的语言是什么时候 |
[33:28] | Now. | 现在 |
[33:31] | Now is the last time. | 这就是最近的一次 |
[33:34] | I’ll check in with Burnham. | 我去看看博翰 |
[33:36] | If you want to search the logs, I’ll be fine. | 如果你想查日志 不用管我 |
[33:39] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[33:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:52] | Personal 1og, Dr. Attis. | 人员日志 艾提斯博士 |
[33:54] | Stardate 802861. | 星历802861 |
[33:56] | Living aboard the Tikhov | 生活在季霍夫号上 |
[33:58] | and caring for the Federation seed vault, | 照顾联邦种子库 |
[34:00] | these past four months has brought us closer than ever. | 过去的四个月让我们更加接近了 |
[34:06] | Get out of the ion storm, distress calls go nowhere, | 离开离子风暴 求救信号石沉大海 |
[34:09] | still can’t identify the light that hurt them. | 还是无法识别伤害他们的光束 |
[34:11] | I’m trying. I’m trying! | 我在努力 我在努力 |
[34:16] | The vault. | 种子库 |
[34:19] | I must find a cure… | 我必须找到解药 |
[34:35] | Nhan, come here. | 南 过来 |
[34:42] | The rest of the ship is on auxiliary, but… | 飞船的其他部分都由辅助能源供给 但是 |
[34:45] | whatever’s behind here seems to be… | 这后面的东西 |
[34:47] | Running on full power? | 却在用主能源 |
[35:14] | Cryostasis is normally used | 冷冻通常用于 |
[35:15] | to preserve the living for revival, but… | 保存活人等其复活 但是 |
[35:19] | – they’re already gone. – You’re sure? | -他们已经死了 -你确定吗 |
[35:28] | Attis. | 艾提斯 |
[35:31] | Attis is alive. | 艾提斯还活着 |
[35:33] | He’s still trying to save them. | 他还在努力救他们 |
[35:36] | That’s what all these plants are about. | 这些植物就是为了这个 |
[35:39] | He broke open the seed vault trying to grow a… | 他闯进了种子库 想要 |
[35:44] | a cure. | 种出解药 |
[35:45] | I think you mean a miracle. | 你是说奇迹吧 |
[35:49] | And if he’s still alive, Where is he? | 如果他还活着 他在哪 |
[35:53] | Verbalize code for entry. | 请说出进入密码 |
[35:56] | – Access denied. – Damn it. | -拒绝访问 -该死 |
[35:58] | Access denied. | 拒绝访问 |
[36:05] | No, the seeds are not yours! | 不 种子不是你的 |
[36:09] | They’re ours. They need them. | 他们是我们的了 他们需要他们 |
[36:12] | – They’re going to come back. – Please, we’re here to help! | -他们会回来的 -别这样 我们来帮你 |
[36:18] | What? | 什么 |
[36:27] | He was fighting me. | 他攻击我 |
[36:29] | He didn’t want me to get to those seeds, and… | 他不想让我拿到种子 |
[36:31] | there was something about his face. | 他的脸有点不对劲 |
[36:34] | It… folded in on itself before he disappeared. | 它 在他失踪前就自我折叠了 |
[36:37] | It was as if his entire body was | 就好像他的整个身体 |
[36:39] | out of phase, somehow. | 不知怎么的就不同步了 |
[36:41] | I saw something like that on the log. | 我在日志上看到过类似的东西 |
[36:44] | It was like he was out of sync with himself. | 他好像跟自己失去了同步 |
[36:46] | Well, any ideas as to what might have caused this? | 知道是什么引起的吗 |
[36:48] | Well, I’d have to examine him first, but I’m not confident | 我得先给他做个检查 但我不确定 |
[36:52] | he’d be able to fill in any more than we already know. | 他能提供什么我们不知道的信息 |
[36:54] | But from what you’re saying, | 但从你的话来看 |
[36:55] | his grief seems to have disconnected him from reality. | 他的悲痛似乎让他脱离了现实 |
[37:00] | He hasn’t gone crazy, if that’s what you’re suggesting. | 他没疯 如果你是这个意思的话 |
[37:02] | Well, his family is clearly deceased, | 他的家人显然已经去世了 |
[37:04] | and he won’t accept that. | 他不会接受的 |
[37:06] | Barzans don’t have the same idea of death as humans. | 巴尔赞人对死亡的理解和人类不同 |
[37:09] | If there’s logic to his behavior, | 如果他的行为有逻辑 |
[37:12] | then maybe we can reason with him. | 也许我们可以跟他讲道理 |
[37:14] | And we need his voice code to access the vault, | 我们需要他的语音密码才能进入种子库 |
[37:17] | or those refugees are as good as dead. | 不然那些难民就死定了 |
[37:19] | The admiral has given us this chance. | 上将给了我们这个机会 |
[37:20] | We can’t fail. | 我们不能失败 |
[37:22] | Any ideas on how to stop the phasing | 有办法停下相位变形 |
[37:23] | long enough to talk to him? | 争取时间跟他谈谈吗 |
[37:26] | The phasing itself… | 相位变形本身 |
[37:28] | It might explain why he survived and his family didn’t. | 这也许能解释为什么他活下来了而他的家人没有 |
[37:34] | If we can figure out what happened, | 如果我们能搞清楚发生了什么 |
[37:35] | then maybe we can fix him. | 也许我们能治好他 |
[37:36] | The team should be nearly done | 团队应该马上 |
[37:37] | analyzing the radiation. | 分析完辐射了 |
[37:39] | Are these values from a magnetic or a mass spectrometer? | 这些数值是用磁力计还是质谱仪测出来的 |
[37:42] | – Duh. – which means magnetic. | -废话 -也就是说用磁力仪 |
[37:45] | I know what “Duh” Means. | 我知道废话是什么意思 |
[37:46] | Can we just irradiate your entire personality? | 我们能不能直接辐射你的整个性格 |
[37:49] | Calibrating for cosmic background radiation. | 校准到宇宙背景辐射 |
[37:51] | I was just going to ask you to do that. | 我正想让你这么做 |
[37:52] | – Ask me to do that? – Duh. | -让我这么做 -废话 |
[37:54] | Your relationship isn’t very professional. | 你们的关系不是很专业 |
[37:56] | It’s how we work. | 这是我们的工作方式 |
[37:58] | I’ve been trying to raise the bar. | 我一直在努力提高标准 |
[38:00] | – Tilly? – Yes, hi, Michael. I’m here. | -提利 -你好 迈克 我在 |
[38:02] | You also have Commander Stamets and Commander Reno. | 线上还有斯塔麦兹中校和雷诺中校 |
[38:04] | We’re analyzing the radiation. | 我们正在分析辐射 |
[38:06] | Listen. | 听 |
[38:06] | Dr. Attis is the only survivor. | 艾提斯博士是唯一的幸存者 |
[38:09] | He described the ship being hit by a bright light | 他描述了飞船被强光击中 |
[38:12] | and the bodies of his family are showing | 他家人的尸体显示 |
[38:13] | high concentrations of beta particles. | 高浓度的β粒子 |
[38:15] | Well, that could be any number of things. I mean… | 有很多种可能 |
[38:16] | He’s also phasing uncontrollably. | 他还在不受控制地相位变形 |
[38:19] | Okay. Now we’re onto something. | 可以 现在我们有点头绪了 |
[38:20] | Beaming is the only way in or out of the seed vault, right? | 传送是唯一进出种子库的办法 对吧 |
[38:24] | I’m gonna look for the nearest star. | 我去找最近的恒星 |
[38:26] | You’re thinking CME. | 你在想CME[日冕物质抛射] |
[38:27] | – Yup. – What am I missing? | -对 -我没听懂 |
[38:29] | The ship may have been hit by a CME– | 飞船可能被CME击中 |
[38:31] | a coronal mass ejection. | 日冕物质抛射 |
[38:34] | Kind of like a star burp. | 有点像行星打嗝 |
[38:35] | “Burp” in this instance would be | 在这种情况下的行星打嗝 |
[38:37] | a-a massive radioactive proton storm. | 会导致一场巨大的放射性质子风暴 |
[38:39] | It should kill anyone instantly, but if Dr. Attis was | 应该能立刻杀死所有人 但如果艾提斯博士 |
[38:42] | in the process of beaming into the vault when the CME hit, | 在日冕物质抛射击中种子库时正好在传送过程中 |
[38:45] | the protons would’ve interfered with the ship’s magnetic | 质子会干扰飞船的磁场屏蔽 |
[38:47] | shielding and destabilized his body’s polarization on | 并在量子层面破坏了 |
[38:50] | a quantum level. | 他身体的极化状态 |
[38:51] | – Right. – Bingo! | -是啊 -答对了 |
[38:53] | Oh, yup, CME almost, uh, six weeks ago. | 是的 日冕物质抛射发生在差不多六周前 |
[38:56] | And now his body’s in limbo. | 现在他的身体在混沌之中 |
[38:57] | May I never say the same about myself. | 希望我永远也不会这样描述自己 |
[39:00] | Is there a way to bring him back in phase? | 有办法让他恢复相位吗 |
[39:01] | I think so. | 我认为是这样 |
[39:02] | But I’m pretty sure he’s not gonna like it. | 但我肯定他不会喜欢的 |
[39:07] | Warning. | 警告 |
[39:08] | Power failure. | 电路中断 |
[39:12] | Warning. | 警告 |
[39:13] | Power failure. | 电路中断 |
[39:17] | Warning. Power failure. | 警告 电路中断 |
[39:19] | – No! No, no, no, no, no, no! – Warning. Power failure. | -不不 -警告 电路中断 |
[39:21] | Tilly, do you have him? | 提利 你找到他了吗 |
[39:23] | Boosting our transportefls magnetic field | 增强我们的传送机磁场 |
[39:25] | to match stable radiance. | 以达到稳定的辐射强度 |
[39:27] | You should see him… | 差不多现在 |
[39:30] | …now. | 就能看到他了 |
[39:35] | Got him, thank you. | 找到他了 谢谢 |
[39:38] | Dysfunction aside… | 除了有些职责失调 |
[39:40] | you all make a pretty good team. | 你们配合得很好 |
[39:41] | Dysfunction is the team. | 我们团队的本质就是职责失调 |
[39:43] | We’ve just accepted it. | 我们认命了 |
[39:45] | No, we haven’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[39:49] | We’re not trying to stop you | 我们不是想阻止你 |
[39:51] | from finding a cure. | 找到解药 |
[39:53] | We just need one set of seeds. | 我们只需要一套种子 |
[39:55] | There are other families in trouble. | 还有其他家庭有麻烦 |
[39:58] | We want to help them, too. | 我们也想帮助他们 |
[40:06] | You need to talk to him. | 你得跟他谈谈 |
[40:08] | I couldn’t even come close to understanding him | 我都没办法像 |
[40:10] | -the way Nhan does. -That’s my point. | -南一样理解他 -我就是这个意思 |
[40:12] | It’s too personal for her. | 这对她来说太私人了 |
[40:15] | Because they share the same ethos, | 因为他们三观一致 |
[40:16] | she’s not being honest with him. | 她没有对他说实话 |
[40:18] | He needs to know that his family is gone, | 他需要知道他的家人已经不在了 |
[40:20] | however brutal that may be, | 不管那有多残忍 |
[40:22] | and that if he doesn’t get help soon, he’s going to die. | 如果他不尽快得到帮助 他也会死的 |
[40:25] | He has limits. | 他的生命是有限的 |
[40:28] | And the Kili do, too. | 基利人也一样 |
[40:44] | Dr. Attis, it’s time to let go. | 艾提斯博士 该放手了 |
[40:48] | Your family’s gone. | 你的家人都去世了 |
[40:53] | And I think you know that. | 我想你也明白 |
[40:55] | Just like I think you know there isn’t anything | 同样 我想你也知道飞船上没有任何东西 |
[40:57] | on board that can change that. | 可以改变这一点 |
[41:01] | But there is something on board | 但船上有些东西 |
[41:02] | that can help other families. | 可以帮助其他家庭 |
[41:05] | Like yours. | 就像你的家庭一样 |
[41:12] | I know you had to watch them die. | 我知道你眼睁睁看着他们死去 |
[41:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:21] | No one should ever have to go through that. | 没人应该经历这些 |
[41:26] | But there are others that are about to walk | 但还有其他人正要 |
[41:27] | where you’ve been walking, | 经历你经历过的一切 |
[41:29] | and you have a chance to stop it. | 你有机会阻止它 |
[41:32] | Please help us. | 请帮帮我们 |
[41:38] | Help them. | 帮帮他们 |
[42:08] | Verbalize code for entry. | 请说出进入密码 |
[42:11] | Amma. | 艾玛 |
[42:13] | Tolpra. | 托普拉 |
[42:15] | Amma and Tolpra. | 艾玛和托普拉 |
[42:18] | Two most beautiful moons in our entire star system. | 我们整个星系中最美丽的两颗卫星 |
[42:25] | They’re my daughters. | 她们是我的女儿 |
[42:31] | Dr. Attis… | 艾提斯博士 |
[42:34] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[43:41] | Tilly, prepare to beam Dr. Attis directly to sickbay. | 提利 准备把艾提斯博士直接传送到医务舱 |
[43:46] | No. | 不 |
[43:47] | – I won’t go. – Dr. Attis, | -我不会离开的 -艾提斯博士 |
[43:49] | you are severely irradiated from the original CME. | 日冕物质抛射时你受到了严重辐射 |
[43:52] | All of your internal organs will have been damaged. | 你所有的内脏都会受损 |
[43:55] | Without treatment, you will die within days. | 不治疗的话 你几天内就会死 |
[43:58] | I won’t leave my family. | 我不会离开我的家人 |
[44:05] | That man in there is incapable of making rational decisions | 那个人根本无法为自己的健康 |
[44:08] | about his own health. | 做出理性的选择 |
[44:09] | Just because you don’t understand a choice | 你不懂这种选择 |
[44:11] | doesn’t make it irrational. | 并不代表这是不理性 |
[44:13] | Well, think of the ship itself, then. | 那就想想飞船本身 |
[44:15] | It contains a living history of the Federation. | 里面有活生生的联邦历史 |
[44:17] | We need that now more than ever. | 我们现在比任何时候都需要它 |
[44:19] | We can’t take him against his will, either. | 我们也不能强迫他 |
[44:22] | He expressed his wishes clearly. | 他把自己的意愿表达的很清楚 |
[44:24] | Since when does Starfleet not consider cultural mitigations? | 星际舰队什么时候开始不尊重文化差异了 |
[44:27] | Hugh, why don’t you take these seeds back to Discovery, | 休 不如你把这些种子带回发现号 |
[44:30] | start working on an antidote? | 开始研究解毒剂 |
[44:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:39] | One to science lab. | 传送一人去科学实验室 |
[44:47] | I respect Dr. Attis’s personal choice, | 我尊重艾提斯博士的个人选择 |
[44:51] | but Starfleet has always had its own mores. | 但星际舰队一直有自己的习俗 |
[44:54] | One of them being never to leave a person behind. | 其中之一就是绝不丢下任何一个人 |
[44:59] | So it’s him versus Starfleet, then? | 所以是在他的意愿和星际舰队习俗间抉择吗 |
[45:02] | Sometimes there is no good choice. | 有时候没有好的选择 |
[45:06] | Only what you can live with. | 只有你能承受的 |
[45:09] | I don’t think that I can live with letting | 我觉得我不能忍受 |
[45:12] | part of the Federation’s history die with him. | 联邦的一部分历史会随他而去 |
[45:20] | Then I’ll stay. | 那我就留下 |
[45:31] | Nhan, if you stay, you’d be giving up your career. | 南 如果你留下 就等于放弃了你的事业 |
[45:38] | Considering what Airiam and I went through, | 考虑到埃瑞安和我的经历 |
[45:41] | let’s just say… I’m good here. | 这么说吧 我在这挺好的 |
[45:46] | I’ll make sure Attis’s family gets home for a proper burial. | 我会确保艾提斯的家人能回家好好安葬 |
[45:50] | And that the first Barzan watch is completed successfully. | 巴尔赞人站的第一岗成功完成 |
[45:56] | And I’d like to see my home again. | 我想再看看我的家乡 |
[45:59] | I never thought I would. | 我从没想过我能有这个机会 |
[46:04] | Are you gonna argue with me? | 你是要跟我争论一番吗 |
[46:11] | A year ago, I would have. | 一年前 我会的 |
[46:16] | You know, I have never forgotten | 我从未忘记 |
[46:19] | what you said at Airiam’s funeral. | 你在埃瑞安葬礼上说的话 |
[46:22] | That one of the reasons we join Starfleet | 我们加入星际舰队的原因之一 |
[46:25] | is to reach for the best in ourselves and each other. | 就是在自己和彼此身上做到最好的一面 |
[46:32] | And I have never seen | 我从没见过任何人 |
[46:34] | anyone reach for the best in others quite like you, Michael. | 能像你这样去寻求他人最好的一面 迈克 |
[46:41] | Don’t ever stop. | 别停下来 |
[46:53] | I really hope our paths cross again. | 我真的希望我们能再次相遇 |
[46:56] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[47:05] | One to beam back. | 一人传送回来 |
[47:37] | It’s my understanding, per Lieutenant Willa’s report, | 据我所知 根据薇拉上尉的报告 |
[47:39] | that Lieutenant Detmer and… | 达特曼上尉和 |
[47:41] | Lieutenant Owosekun successfully | 奥沃瑟坤上尉成功地 |
[47:43] | took Discovery into an ion storm to get to the Tikhov. | 把发现号开进了离子风暴 找到季霍夫号 |
[47:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[47:48] | And Commander Nhan remained on duty there for the Federation. | 南中校继续在那里为联邦工作 |
[47:52] | Our entire crew understood the mission | 我们全体船员都明白 |
[47:54] | and were prepared for any potential implications. | 并做好了应对任何潜在影响的准备 |
[47:57] | We stand ready for more. | 我们准备好迎接更多 |
[47:59] | Well, you should know we don’t have five-year missions anymore. | 你应该知道我们已经没有五年任务了 |
[48:03] | Exploration is a-a luxury we cannot afford. | 探索是我们负担不起的奢侈 |
[48:07] | Admiral, are you familiar with | 上将 你知道 |
[48:10] | Earth’s Renaissance painter Giotto? | 地球文艺复兴时期的画家乔托 |
[48:13] | Where are you going with this? | 你想说什么 |
[48:14] | The period before the Renaissance | 文艺复兴之前 |
[48:15] | was referred to as the “Dark Ages”. | 被称为黑暗时代 |
[48:18] | A frightening time. | 可怕的时代 |
[48:20] | Humanity was under siege from wars | 战争和瘟疫 |
[48:22] | and plagues and was, well, losing its way. | 泯灭了人性 人类迷失了方向 |
[48:25] | Giotto helped spark the Renaissance | 乔托推动了文艺复兴 |
[48:28] | when, with his art, he helped create | 他用自己的艺术创作了 |
[48:31] | the three-point perspective. | 三点透视法 |
[48:34] | He saw depth. | 他看到了深度 |
[48:36] | He saw entirety. | 他看到了全部 |
[48:37] | And he gave what he saw to the world. | 他把他所看到的都给了世界 |
[48:40] | It made a difference. | 这推动了改变 |
[48:42] | For the first time in a long time, humans looked up. | 很久以来 人类第一次抬头 |
[48:46] | Discovery is a servant of the Federation, | 发现号服役于联邦 |
[48:49] | but I believe that our unique perspective | 但我相信我们用我们的时代带来的 |
[48:52] | from a revered time may… | 独特的见解 |
[48:53] | May help us to look up. | 也许能帮我们抬头看 |
[48:58] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[49:02] | We have been in triage for a long time. | 我们已经被孤立很长时间了 |
[49:08] | Sir. | 长官 |
[49:10] | We have a spore drive that can take us anywhere, | 我们有孢子引擎 可以带我们去任何地方 |
[49:13] | and a crew that operates as one breathing organism, | 以及一个有机地自成一体的团队 |
[49:16] | and Sphere data that offers thousands of years of wisdom. | 还有球体数据来提供数千年的智慧 |
[49:20] | Keep us together and let us help. | 让我们留在一起 让我们帮忙 |
[49:25] | That’s all we ask. | 我们别无他求 |
[49:31] | But your crew…they’re only now beginning | 但你的船员 他们才刚刚开始 |
[49:34] | to wrangle with the trauma they went through. | 面对他们所经历的创伤 |
[49:37] | Your pilot Definer– | 你的驾驶员达特曼 |
[49:38] | her baselines are unsteady, to put it mildly. | 说得委婉点 她的状态很不稳定 |
[49:41] | We’ve all put our lives in Detmer’s hands, | 我们都把性命交给了达特曼 |
[49:43] | and we’d do it again, sir. | 我们还会继续这么做的 长官 |
[49:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:54] | But you go where I say, when I say. | 但你们要时刻服从我的命令 |
[49:56] | We’re not in the Renaissance yet. | 我们还没到文艺复兴时期 |
[49:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[49:59] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[50:00] | – No, sir… – The Burn. | -不 长官 -烬灭 |
[50:03] | Sir. | 长官 |
[50:05] | Are you at liberty to discuss it with us now? | 你现在方便和我们讨论吗 |
[50:09] | We have more theories than ships in the fleet at the moment. | 我们现在的理论比舰队里的飞船还多 |
[50:13] | The Federation never found | 联邦从未找到 |
[50:15] | enough data to support one over the other. | 有足够的数据来支持某个理论 |
[50:17] | – Which theory do you believe? – Doesn’t matter. | -你相信哪个理论 -无所谓了 |
[50:20] | Unless you have a new piece of evidence | 除非你有120年来 |
[50:22] | that has gone unnoticed for 120 years… | 都没人注意到的新证据 |
[50:25] | We have far more immediate concerns. | 我们有更紧迫的问题 |
[50:28] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[50:32] | And understood, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[50:36] | Captain. Commander. | 舰长 中校 |
[50:40] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[51:00] | Oh, Lieutenant Willa. | 薇拉中尉 |
[51:01] | Did you find anything about that music that I asked you about? | 我问你的那首曲子有什么发现吗 |
[51:04] | Nothing to find. | 没什么可发现的 |
[51:06] | Half the people here know some version of it, including me. | 这里一半人都知道这曲子的某个版本 包括我 |
[51:09] | Don’t you find that strange? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[51:12] | The Barzan planet, the Tikhov, | 巴尔赞星球 季霍夫号 |
[51:13] | they’re unimaginably far away from here without dilithium. | 没有二锂 它们离这里非常遥远 |
[51:17] | And there’s no way Dr. Attis | 艾提斯博士不可能 |
[51:18] | could have come anywhere near this sector. | 可能会靠近这个区域 |
[51:22] | How is it that everyone knows the same piece of music? | 为什么每个人都知道同一首曲子 |
[51:25] | Some things get in the ether. | 可能就是口耳相传吧 |
[51:37] | Philippa. Let me run something by you. | 菲利帕 我跟你说件事 |
[51:39] | There’s this piece of music… | 有一首曲子 |
[51:42] | Philippa. | 菲利帕 |
[51:50] | Philippa? | 菲利帕 |
[51:55] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[51:58] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[52:00] | I asked if you were okay. | 我问你还好吗 |
[52:02] | Why would you ever, ever ask me a question like that? | 你为什么要问我这样的问题 |
[52:15] | Does it feel like home to you? | 你觉得这里像家吗 |
[52:18] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[52:22] | But I truly hope it will. | 但我真心希望如此 |
[52:27] | The Federation is an ideal that saved my life. | 联邦一种拯救过我的理想 |
[52:30] | Not once, but many, many times. | 不是一次 而是很多很多次 |
[52:34] | It’s the people who saved mine. | 是联邦的人救了我的人 |
[52:38] | Over the last year, I’ve come to realize that… | 在过去的一年里 我意识到 |
[52:42] | the Federation is its people. | 联邦就是它的人民 |
[52:48] | I can’t separate the two anymore. | 我已经无法区分二者了 |
[52:51] | One living organism? | 一个有机的整体 |
[52:54] | Yeah. | 是 |
[52:56] | I do value your perspective, Michael. | 我很看重你的观点 迈克 |
[53:03] | But I would ask that you choose your words more carefully | 但我希望你能在离开前 |
[53:08] | with the Admiral than you did before your departure, | 在上将面前更谨慎地措辞 |
[53:11] | or it will impact us both. | 否则会影响到我们两个 |
[53:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[53:24] | So much we still do not know. | 还有很多我们不知道的事 |
[53:28] | But I am certain of one thing. | 但我确定一件事 |
[53:32] | We are both looking up. | 我们都在抬头看 |