时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You get a fresh start in a new quadrant. | 你在一个新的象限重新开始 |
[00:06] | By my count, we’re even. | 依我看我们是扯平了 |
[00:08] | Until next time. | 下次见 |
[00:11] | Philippa? | 菲利帕 |
[00:12] | – Are you okay? – Why would you ever, | -你没事吧 -你为什么 |
[00:15] | ever ask me a question like that? | 要问我这样的问题 |
[00:18] | Nobody knows if the Burn was | 没人知道烬灭是不是 |
[00:20] | an accident. | 意外 |
[00:22] | But devastation flashed | 但是毁灭似乎 |
[00:24] | in an instant across all known space. | 在一瞬间闪过了整个已知宇宙 |
[00:27] | Senna knew the algorithm we need to find | 塞纳知道可以找到 |
[00:28] | Federation headquarters. | 星际联邦总部的算法 |
[00:30] | These coordinates… | 这些坐标 |
[00:31] | Will take you where you need to go. | 它们会带你去你想去的地方 |
[00:33] | You didn’t tell her about me. | 你没告诉她我的事 |
[00:36] | How are you here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[00:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:39] | Captain, we’re here. | 舰长 我们到了 |
[00:41] | Mr. Bryce, hail Federation headquarters | 布莱斯先生 呼叫联邦总部 |
[00:43] | and tell them the USS Discovery is reporting for duty. | 告诉他们联邦星舰发现号归队了 |
[00:47] | I’m Admiral Charles Vance, Commander in Chief, Starfleet. | 我是星际舰队总司令 查尔斯·万斯上将 |
[00:50] | This is my chief security officer Lieutenant Willa. | 这是我的首席安全官 薇拉上尉 |
[00:53] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[01:13] | In the past three weeks, Discovery has evolved | 在过去的三周中 发现号的进化 |
[01:16] | even more than we could have imagined. | 超出了我们的想象 |
[01:19] | Her battle scars have been healed. | 她在战斗中留下的伤疤均已愈合 |
[01:21] | Internal systems updated. | 内部系统已更新 |
[01:24] | Programmable matter has been integrated | 可编程的物质已整合到 |
[01:26] | with our pre-Burn technology. | 我们来自烬灭前的技术中 |
[01:28] | Even her nacelles are now detached, | 她的机舱现在也可以分离了 |
[01:30] | improving maneuverability | 提高机动性 |
[01:32] | and enabling us to be more efficient in flight. | 让我们在飞行中更加高效 |
[01:35] | Her retrofit is nearly complete. | 她的翻新差不多完成了 |
[01:38] | It is quite extraordinary, the journey we have had. | 我们所经历的这段旅程非同寻常 |
[01:42] | We are grateful to have assisted Federation planets | 我们很感激能在星系最遥远的地方 |
[01:46] | in the deepest regions of the galaxy, | 帮助了联邦行星 |
[01:48] | and equally grateful to be home. | 同样也很感激能回家 |
[01:52] | We are now ready to be of service here, | 我们已经准备好 |
[01:54] | in any way we can be. | 尽我们所能为联邦服役 |
[01:56] | Welcome back to the fleet, Discovery. | 欢迎回到舰队 发现号 |
[01:59] | And your crew? | 你们的舰员呢 |
[02:00] | Adapting and retraining as needed. | 正在根据需要进行适应和再培训 |
[02:03] | Commander Burnham is overseeing the process. | 博翰中校负责监督 |
[02:05] | Thank you, Captain Saru. | 谢谢 萨鲁舰长 |
[02:06] | Okay. Let’s get to it. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[02:08] | Reilling VII needs additional shields. | 瑞利7号需要额外的护盾 |
[02:11] | They’re dealing with solar flares. Kardashev? | 他们在应对太阳耀斑 卡达舍夫 |
[02:13] | We’ll bring them some shade, sir, | 我们会为他们提供遮挡 长官 |
[02:15] | – if they can last a week. – They can. | -前提是他们能撑过一周 -他们能 |
[02:17] | Kaijur XII needs replicator replacement technology. | 凯吉尔12号需要复制器替换技术 |
[02:20] | They’ve got a severe food shortage. Captain Rahma? | 他们食物严重短缺 拉赫马舰长 |
[02:23] | – That’ll be your assignment. – Aye, sir. | -这是你的任务 -是 长官 |
[02:26] | Captain Bandra. Le Guin will take the supply run to Na’Seth. | 班德拉舰长 勒吉恩号要送补给去纳赛斯 |
[02:28] | – We’ll see you in two months. – Yes, Admiral. | -两周后再见 -是 上将 |
[02:31] | With respect, Admiral, | 恕我直言 上将 |
[02:32] | given severely limited warp travel, | 考虑到如今曲速航行严重受限 |
[02:35] | – if time is of the essence… – No question. | -如果时间紧迫的话… -没问题 |
[02:36] | I could use ten of you right now. | 我恨不得想要十个发现号 |
[02:38] | But as my only rapid responder, I need you here. | 但作为唯一的快速反应单位 我需要你们留在这里 |
[02:40] | Rapid responder? | 快速反应单位 |
[02:42] | – Sir. – Discovery has an experimental | -长官 -发现号拥有先进的 |
[02:45] | advanced-drive system that enables us | 实验性驱动系统 可以让我们 |
[02:48] | to respond instantaneously anywhere in the galaxy. | 在星系中任何地方瞬间做出反应 |
[02:51] | Word of this critical asset | 除非我批准 |
[02:53] | will not leave this room until I say so. | 否则这个关键情报不得传出这个房间 |
[02:56] | Now, Argeth is on yellow alert. | 好了 阿格斯号处于黄色警报 |
[02:59] | Our intel says that the Emerald Chain | 我们的情报显示翡翠链 |
[03:01] | might be making another move in the next 12 hours. | 可能会在12小时内有所行动 |
[03:03] | The Andorian/Orion syndicate? | 那个安多利/猎户座财团吗 |
[03:06] | In this part of the quadrant, yes. | 是指在这个象限中的势力 |
[03:09] | Osyraa and the Chain have been pushing hard lately. | 欧萨拉和翡翠链最近在大力推进 |
[03:13] | I don’t know what they’re after on Argeth, | 我不知道他们对阿格斯号有什么企图 |
[03:15] | but they’re damn sure not gonna get it. | 但他们绝对不能得逞 |
[03:17] | If things heat up, I’m gonna need you to jump, Captain. | 如果情况危急 我会要你跃进 舰长 |
[03:20] | We will be ready, Admiral. | 我们时刻准备着 上将 |
[03:22] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[03:31] | Are we supposed to be get new holo-PADDs, too? | 我们会拿到新的全息平板吗 |
[03:32] | You already have them. | 你们已经有了 |
[03:38] | Cool. | 酷 |
[03:39] | Okay. This is my new favorite thing. | 好吧 这现在是我最喜欢的东西 |
[03:43] | Your new badges also function as tricorders. | 你们的新徽章也可以作为三录仪使用 |
[03:47] | And communicators | 还可以作为通讯器 |
[03:48] | and personal transporters, but we’ll get to those later. | 以及个人传送器使用 我们稍后再细说 |
[03:51] | There are also upgrades to your consoles. | 你们的控制台也升级了 |
[03:54] | Check it out. | 来看看吧 |
[03:56] | Doesn’t seem that different. | 看起来没什么不同 |
[03:58] | Our team kept the interface similar | 我们的团队保留了 |
[04:00] | for ease of transition, but once you engage… | 类似的界面以便于过渡 可一旦上手… |
[04:04] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:06] | That’s the retrofitted programmable matter. | 这是经过改装的可编程的物质 |
[04:08] | It reads your bio-signs. | 它能读取你的生理指标 |
[04:10] | Do we really need all of this? | 我们真的需要这些吗 |
[04:11] | Hell yeah, we do. | 当然需要 |
[04:13] | It’s adaptive. | 它有适应性 |
[04:14] | Learns and adjusts to your reflexes | 根据你的反射进行学习和调整 |
[04:16] | to create an interface style unique to you. | 创造一个你独有的交互风格 |
[04:21] | Feels smooth… and cool. | 感觉很顺滑 也很凉爽 |
[04:26] | Like glass. | 就像玻璃 |
[04:29] | Didn’t expect to… | 没想到… |
[04:31] | This isn’t the mess hall. | 这里不是食堂 |
[04:33] | Uh, bye. | 再见 |
[04:35] | Apparently, he hasn’t adapted yet. | 显然 他还没适应 |
[04:39] | Uh, Lieutenant Nilsson, | 尼尔森上尉 |
[04:40] | we are being hailed by a vessel | 我们被位于 |
[04:42] | outside of the Federation’s distortion field. | 联邦扭曲力场外的飞船呼叫了 |
[04:45] | No one gets here unless they know where they’re going. | 除非认识路 否则没人找得到这里 |
[04:47] | On screen. | 放上屏幕 |
[05:04] | Grudge? | 咯吱 |
[05:14] | Hey, Michael. I’m recording this message | 迈克 我录下这条信息 |
[05:16] | in case I can’t tell you in person. | 以免我不能亲自告诉你 |
[05:18] | I was on my way to the Bajoran exchange, | 我之前在去贝久交易所的路上 |
[05:20] | when this guy sitting next to me | 当时坐在我旁边的一个人 |
[05:21] | started talking about a black box. | 开始谈论一个黑匣子 |
[05:23] | And I think his black box is one of the ones you’re looking for. | 我觉得他说的黑盒子就是你在找的那种 |
[05:27] | It’s on Hunhau. Emerald Chain territory. | 在翰浩星上 属于翡翠链领地 |
[05:30] | I’m going to do some looking around. | 我会去摸一摸情况 |
[05:32] | If things don’t go well, I’ll set the ship | 如果不顺利 如果我24小时内没有回船上 |
[05:34] | to bring Grudge to you if I’m not back on board | 我会让星舰带着咯吱 |
[05:36] | in 24 hours. | 回去找你 |
[05:37] | Now, despite her glacial emotional process, | 虽说它有不亲人的情感特质 |
[05:40] | her initial reluctance towards you is melting away. | 它最初对你的戒心正在慢慢消退 |
[05:45] | I’ll come find you two. | 我会回来找你们俩的 |
[05:46] | Okay? I won’t be long. | 好吗 不会耽搁太久的 |
[05:53] | This was three weeks ago. | 这是三周前的信息了 |
[05:56] | What would the black box tell us about the Burn? | 黑盒子能提供什么有关烬灭的情报呢 |
[05:59] | Since it has a record of any ship’s last moments, | 因为它记录着每一艘星舰最后时刻的情况 |
[06:03] | every vessel destroyed by the Burn | 每一艘被烬灭毁掉的星舰 |
[06:04] | should have stopped recording at the same microsecond, | 应该是在同一微秒停止记录的 |
[06:07] | but the two that I found in my year here didn’t. | 但我在这边的一年里找到的两个却不是这样 |
[06:09] | If Book found a third one out there, | 如果簿克在那边找到第三个 |
[06:11] | and it shows the same variance, | 并且它展现出同样的差异 |
[06:14] | that means the Burn didn’t happen all at once. | 那就意味着烬灭并非同时发生 |
[06:16] | – Suggesting what? – Suggesting the Burn | -意味着什么 -这就意味着烬灭 |
[06:18] | had a point of origin, | 有一个起始点 |
[06:20] | and we can triangulate the data from the boxes to locate it. | 可以对黑盒子中的数据进行三角定位来确定其位置 |
[06:23] | We have got to get to Hunhau. | 我们必须去翰浩星 |
[06:25] | I’m so sorry, Michael, | 很抱歉 迈克 |
[06:26] | but at the moment, we cannot. | 但目前 我们没办法去 |
[06:31] | – Why? – Well, the Admiral | -为什么 -上将 |
[06:32] | has ordered Discovery to be ready | 命令发现号准备好12小时内 |
[06:33] | to jump to Argeth within the next 12 hours. | 跃进到阿格斯 |
[06:37] | Ah. It won’t take me nearly that long. | 我根本不需要那么长时间 |
[06:39] | Commander. | 中校 |
[06:40] | To be clear, the situation there | 说得清楚一些 那里的局势 |
[06:43] | could heat up any time in the next 12 hours. | 在未来12小时可能会随时升级 |
[06:48] | Captain, the Federation cannot stabilize | 舰长 烬灭的原因不明 |
[06:53] | while the cause of the Burn remains a question. | 星际联邦就不可能稳定 |
[06:57] | And there’s a man’s life at stake. | 况且还事关一个人的性命呢 |
[07:00] | There are many lives. | 事关很多人的性命呢 |
[07:03] | Today, I saw how vulnerable | 今天 我目睹了 |
[07:05] | the Federation has become. | 星际联邦现在有多么脆弱 |
[07:09] | The Admiral would not be convinced by a cat in a ship. | 上将不会被一艘带着猫的星舰说服的 |
[07:13] | I understand this will be difficult, but please | 我理解这很难 但请你 |
[07:15] | resume your duties and prepare the crew | 回到你的岗位并让船员们 |
[07:18] | for a possible jump to Argeth. | 做好跃进到阿格斯的准备 |
[07:22] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:36] | I can’t do nothing. | 我不能什么都不做 |
[07:37] | You’re the only person on this ship who’d say yes | 你是这艘星舰上唯一会同意 |
[07:39] | to going on an unsanctioned mission. | 参与一项未经授权任务的人 |
[07:41] | If I’m right about this box, then I’ll be bringing back proof | 如果我对黑盒子的猜测是对的 那我会带回 |
[07:43] | about what caused the Burn. | 造成烬灭的原因的证据的 |
[07:45] | You’re far too smart not to realize | 你那么聪明不会不明白 |
[07:47] | you’re dropping Saru in the fire. | 你这样会让萨鲁帮你背锅 |
[07:49] | He’s trying to prove his legitimacy, | 他正努力证明他有做舰长的资格 |
[07:51] | and his Number One is running all around the galaxy, | 而他的大副却要在星系中乱跑 |
[07:53] | disobeying direct orders. | 公然违背直接命令 |
[07:55] | Which has a very familiar ring. | 这听着非常耳熟啊 |
[07:58] | I’d rather regret something I did than something I didn’t. | 我宁可事后后悔也不想因没有行动而懊恼 |
[08:02] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 这说的有点意思了 |
[08:04] | Are you in or out? | 你到底参不参加 |
[08:07] | Georgiou? | 乔久 |
[08:08] | You had me at “unsanctioned mission.” | 你说”未经授权的任务”时我就已经决定参加了 |
[09:51] | Hunhau is an M-class planet. | 翰浩是一颗M级的行星 |
[09:53] | Sparsely populated. Looks like they mainly salvage ships. | 人口稀疏 看来他们主要是回收报废星舰 |
[09:56] | Just so I’m clear, what is our primary objective? | 让我搞清楚 我们主要目的是什么 |
[09:59] | The black box. | 黑盒子 |
[10:02] | And Book. | 还有簿克 |
[10:03] | So, what does this cat-loving friend have | 这位爱猫的朋友有什么 |
[10:05] | that made you fall for him like a two-year-old | 能让你像个两岁的娃娃趴在井边那样 |
[10:07] | – on the edge of a well? – Excuse me? | -不顾一切要往下跳 -你说什么 |
[10:10] | The Tyler thing ended in disaster– | 泰勒的事以灾难收场… |
[10:11] | surprise, surprise– so I get why | 真没想到… 所以我能明白 |
[10:14] | you wouldn’t want to have feelings | 你为何不想对 |
[10:16] | for the blob whisperer. | 一团毛乎乎的东西产生感情 |
[10:18] | I don’t have feelings for the blob whisperer. | 我没有对一团毛乎乎的东西产生感情 |
[10:21] | And trance worms aren’t blobs. | 而且那叫迷幻虫 不叫一团毛乎乎的东西 |
[10:23] | I was referring to the cat. | 我指的是那只肥猫 |
[10:25] | And you seem to know this ship pretty intimately. | 你好像对这艘星舰非常熟悉 |
[10:28] | I spent a lot of time here. I didn’t love here or anything. | 我在这里待过很长时间 我不是喜欢这里 |
[10:30] | I had my own ship. | 我有自己的星舰 |
[10:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:35] | – You said “love here.” – I said “live here.” | -你说”喜欢这里” -我说的是”住在这里” |
[10:38] | – “Love here.” – You’re not qualified to judge these things. | -“喜欢这里” -你没资格评判这些事 |
[10:41] | Your emotional spectrum runs from cranky to homicidal. | 你的情绪波谱已经从不稳定到极度危险了 |
[10:44] | And why are you bringing up Tyler anyway? | 而且你为什么要提泰勒呢 |
[10:50] | Son! | 孩子 |
[10:54] | It’s still raising my heart rate. | 它还在提升我的心率 |
[10:55] | I don’t even need this caffeine right now. | 我现在都用不着咖啡因了 |
[10:57] | Espresso. | 浓咖啡 |
[11:00] | Do you want an espresso? | 你要来杯浓咖啡吗 |
[11:07] | No. | 不要 |
[11:09] | Philippa? | 菲利帕 |
[11:11] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:13] | I know something’s happening with you. | 我知道你感觉不对 |
[11:22] | Looks like a war zone. | 看着像是个战场 |
[11:24] | It was caused by the Burn. | 是烬灭引起的 |
[11:25] | I’ve seen these ship graveyards all over. | 我见到过很多这样的星舰坟墓 |
[11:28] | The only populated area is heavily shielded. | 唯一有人的地方有很强的护盾 |
[11:30] | I can’t get a lock on Book’s life sign. | 我无法锁定簿克的生命迹象 |
[11:33] | We’re being hailed. | 有人呼叫我们 |
[11:37] | This planet’s a private salvage yard. | 这个行星是私人的回收利用场 |
[11:39] | Why don’t you get our gear? | 你去拿装备吧 |
[11:42] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这做什么 |
[11:43] | I must be here to buy some salvage, meat sack. | 我一定是来买回收的零件的 蠢货 |
[11:46] | All buyers go to the local Bajoran exchange. | 所有的买家都去本地的贝久交易中心 |
[11:49] | I’m not interested in getting ripped off by an avatar. | 我才不想被个代理人给宰上一刀呢 |
[11:52] | You insult me. | 你侮辱我 |
[11:53] | My servant and I are transporting down. | 我的仆人和我要传送下去了 |
[11:56] | Do that, and my auto-defense systems will take you out. | 你们敢下去 我的自动防御系统就会干掉你们 |
[11:59] | I decide who’s authorized to land, and when. | 我来决定谁获准登陆 何时登陆 |
[12:02] | You don’t look smart enough to run this dump. | 你看着没那水平去管理这个垃圾场 |
[12:04] | How soon before your boss finds out | 你的老板多久会发现 |
[12:06] | I have real dilithium on board I am willing to part with, | 我船上有真的二锂矿而我愿意出手交易 |
[12:10] | and you’re making me hover like a peasant? | 你却让我像个乡巴佬一样悬在半空 |
[12:13] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[12:15] | Real dilithium? | 真正的二锂 |
[12:15] | What did I just say? | 我刚说什么来着 |
[12:17] | Imbecile. You want to let this prize go? | 蠢货 你想放弃掉这块肥肉吗 |
[12:21] | You don’t think your boss is watching you watching me? | 你以为你监视我时 你老板就没在监视你吗 |
[12:23] | I am losing my patience. | 我的耐心就快耗尽了 |
[12:25] | – Well… – Form a sentence! | -那个 -废话少说 |
[12:28] | All right… you’re cleared to land. | 好吧 你可以降落了 |
[12:32] | But I’ve got my eyes on you. | 但我的眼睛可盯着你呢 |
[12:34] | I don’t care about your eyes, | 我才不在乎你的眼睛 |
[12:36] | unless they were dangling from my belt. | 除非它们是挂在我的腰带上 |
[12:40] | Really? | 来真的啊 |
[12:41] | He is a bully. | 他就是外强中干 |
[12:44] | They crumble like a cookie when they meet a bigger one. | 一遇到更狠的就会立马碎成渣渣 |
[12:47] | – What is that? – Cat collar. | -那是什么 -猫项圈 |
[12:49] | To find Grudge, if she ever got lost. | 如果咯吱迷路了 就能找到她 |
[12:51] | That cat can’t get lost. | 那只猫不会迷路的 |
[12:53] | It’s got its own gravitational pull. | 它有自己的引力源 |
[12:56] | No, Book never went anywhere without the receiver. | 不 没有接收器 簿克哪也不去 |
[12:59] | So I reverse-engineered it. | 所以我做了个逆向加工 |
[13:00] | What he used to find her will now find him. | 从前他用来找她的东西现在就能用来找他 |
[13:02] | The things we do for love. | 人为了爱真是拼尽全力啊 |
[13:04] | Let’s just go find what we’re here to find | 我们还是快去找我们要找的东西吧 |
[13:07] | before I strangle you. | 在我忍不住我掐死你之前 |
[13:16] | Grudge. Hello. | 咯吱 你好 |
[13:21] | On my bed? | 在我床上啊 |
[13:26] | Hey there, partner. | 你好啊 伙计 |
[13:30] | Pick you up. | 我来抱你 |
[13:31] | Um, just, full disclosure, I’m not a cat person. | 说实话 我不喜欢猫 |
[13:34] | So you’re gonna have to go back in the box, bud. | 所以你得回到盒子里去 伙计 |
[13:37] | Computer, locate Burnham. | 电脑 定位博翰 |
[13:39] | Computer: Commander Burnham is not on board. | 博翰中校不在船上 |
[13:45] | Did you eat her? | 你吃了她吗 |
[13:49] | Computer, scan shuttle bay for Cleveland Booker’s ship. | 电脑 扫描搜寻克利夫兰·布克的飞船 |
[13:53] | Unable to locate. | 无法找到 |
[13:56] | Come here, kitty. | 过来 猫咪 |
[13:58] | Come… | 来 |
[13:59] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:02] | No-no-no-no, there’s… | 不不不 |
[14:05] | You got to come here, bud. | 你得过来 伙计 |
[14:06] | You got to go back in the box. | 你得回到盒子里去 |
[14:10] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[14:18] | Book said he already found a black box, | 簿克说他已经找到一个黑匣子 |
[14:20] | but if you see any others while we’re down there, grab them. | 但下去后你要是看到别的黑匣子 也拿回来 |
[14:23] | Out from under the idiot’s nose? | 从那白痴的眼皮底下抓人吗 |
[14:25] | Child’s play. | 小菜一碟 |
[14:29] | No merchandise until I get your dilithium. | 在我拿到你的二锂之前 不许进行交易 |
[14:32] | And you don’t get your weapons back until you leave. | 你们离开的时候才能拿回武器 |
[14:35] | If I wanted to kill you, I wouldn’t need a weapon. | 我要是想杀你 根本不需要武器 |
[14:37] | And from the looks of this place, | 而且从这里的情形来看 |
[14:39] | they’d name a holiday after me. | 他们还会因此为我创造个节日出来 |
[14:41] | So who put you in charge? | 是谁让你管事的 |
[14:43] | I’m Osyraa’s nephew. | 我是欧萨拉的侄子 |
[14:45] | This is her territory. | 这是她的地盘 |
[14:46] | – What makes you think… – What makes you think? | -你凭什么想… -你才是凭什么想的 |
[14:48] | Oh, don’t tell me you have actual brain matter, | 别告诉我你真的有脑浆这种东西 |
[14:50] | or whatever nephews have. | 或者其它”侄子”该有的东西 |
[14:52] | Where do you get your help from? | 你们从哪获得人手 |
[14:54] | All these people. Beta VI? | 这么多帮手 B6星吗 |
[14:57] | Marin-Jira? | 还是玛琳·吉拉 |
[14:59] | They owe Osyraa. | 他们欠欧萨拉的债 |
[15:01] | They work for us forever. | 就得永远为我们工作 |
[15:05] | It’s pretty simple. | 很简单的道理 |
[15:05] | I’d love to meet this Osyraa. | 我倒很想见见这位欧萨拉 |
[15:08] | She sounds like my kind of girl. | 听起来像是我喜欢的类型 |
[15:10] | We’re going over there. | 我们要走那边 |
[15:24] | She’s looking for self-sealing stem bolts | 她要找的是自密封柄螺栓 |
[15:26] | from the late 24th century. | 是24世纪末的东西 |
[15:28] | Down there. | 在下面 |
[15:29] | Hang a right at the entrance. | 入口右转 |
[15:31] | Next to the plasma coils. | 就在等离子线圈旁边 |
[15:33] | You should be able to find what you’re looking for. | 应该能找到你们要找的东西 |
[15:37] | I’m particularly interested in any | 我对24世纪以前的所有东西 |
[15:39] | pre-2400 items. | 都很感兴趣 |
[15:42] | These ships are old as dirt. | 这些船都是老古董了 |
[15:44] | There’s plenty of good scrap in ’em. | 里面有很多好东西 |
[15:47] | Here. | 看这个 |
[15:49] | Please. Half of those parts didn’t even exist in that era. | 拜托 这些玩意有一半在那个时代都不存在 |
[15:54] | Now, this has all its original parts. | 这个 完全是原装的 |
[15:57] | 930 years old, | 930年前的 |
[15:58] | and it still works. | 现在还能用 |
[16:01] | Don’t touch. | 别碰 |
[16:08] | Move it. | 快点 |
[16:11] | Captain, there’s more over there. | 舰长 那边还有更多 |
[16:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:16] | Attention, Sector Six arriving workers. | 注意 六区有工人到达 |
[16:19] | Report immediately to Melting Forge Three | 立即到三号熔炉报到 |
[16:21] | for mandatory security protocols and implantation. | 以实施强制安全协议和植入 |
[16:25] | Ryn: I’m sorry, I have to do this. | 对不起 我必须这么做 |
[16:34] | Try to relax, it’ll only hurt for a minute. | 放松点 只会疼一分钟 |
[16:36] | Get off me, traitor. | 别碰我 叛徒 |
[16:44] | Hey, come on, watch that elbow, Lai. | 拜托 小心你的胳膊肘 莱 |
[16:47] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[16:48] | Not since that regulator tried to separate you from it. | 那个调节器之前可差点卸掉你的胳膊肘 |
[16:51] | I got this, okay? | 我可以的 |
[16:55] | Hey, Lai, I found some Tala bark. | 莱 我找到一些塔拉树皮 |
[16:58] | I thought it might help with your elbow. | 可能对你的手肘有帮助 |
[16:59] | Anything from you is nothing I need. | 我不需要你的任何东西 |
[17:02] | Ryn, let him go. | 芮安 别理他 |
[17:07] | They think I want to be this guy. | 他们以为我想变成这样 |
[17:09] | They know Osyraa will kill you slow if you say no. | 他们知道如果你拒绝 欧萨拉会把你折磨至死 |
[17:12] | Just try and not take it personal. | 尽量别往心里去 |
[17:14] | We’re all just trying to… | 我们只是想 |
[17:20] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[17:21] | Um… friend. Just keep your eyes down. | 是朋友 低头别看 |
[17:31] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[17:32] | What? | 什么 |
[17:34] | Show me. | 交出来 |
[17:36] | Hey, come on, take it easy. | 别这样 放轻松 |
[17:37] | You! Shut up. | 你 闭嘴 |
[17:43] | Are you stealing from me? | 你在偷我的东西吗 |
[17:45] | It’s just a water ration. | 只是一份水罢了 |
[17:47] | Just a water ration. | 只是一份水罢了 |
[17:51] | We work hard to bring you all the water you need. | 我们努力为你们提供所需的水 |
[17:54] | I guess that’s not enough. | 看来这还不够啊 |
[18:00] | Tolor, please… | 托勒 求你了 |
[18:10] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[18:15] | We haven’t tested the new system updates | 我们还没测试过 |
[18:17] | on the perimeter pylons. | 新系统更新之后的防御围墙系统 |
[18:20] | Maybe you’ll go free, or you might not. | 也许你能毫发无损地逃出去 也许不能 |
[18:23] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能搞清楚 |
[18:31] | Three… | 三 |
[18:33] | Please don’t. | 求你不要 |
[18:34] | Two… | 二 |
[18:36] | One! | 一 |
[18:42] | Faster. | 再快点 |
[18:46] | Faster! | 再快点 |
[19:02] | I guess it does work. | 看来挺有用的 |
[19:10] | Get back to work. | 回去工作 |
[19:24] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[19:25] | Why are you shutting yourself away in this goldfish bowl? | 你为什么把自己关在这个金鱼缸里 |
[19:28] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[19:29] | There’s a basketball court out there, and bocce. | 外面有个篮球场 还有地滚球 |
[19:32] | And fencing. Enticing. | 还有击剑 真诱人 |
[19:35] | Adira, we’re on this amazing moving world, | 阿迪拉 我们在这个奇妙的移动世界 |
[19:37] | and I’ve only seen where you sleep, work and eat. | 我只看到了你睡觉 工作和吃饭的地方 |
[19:40] | And these are all vital functions. | 这些都是重要功能 |
[19:43] | Could we make a new memory, please? | 我们能创造些新的回忆吗 |
[19:45] | Who moved the intermix pods? | 谁移动了混合舱 |
[19:48] | Ergonomics don’t make any sense. | 根本不符合人体工程学 |
[19:54] | That’s way above my pay grade. | 这远远超出了我的职责范围 |
[19:56] | Talk to the Admiral. | 去找上将吧 |
[19:57] | Yes, well, the Admiral expects us to jump | 是的 上将希望我们 |
[19:59] | to Argeth at any time. | 随时跃进到阿格斯 |
[20:01] | This place is in chaos. | 这地方一团糟 |
[20:03] | Nothing’s where it’s supposed to be. | 东西都不在该在的地方 |
[20:05] | Oh, these crazy kids and their chaos. | 这些疯狂的孩子和他们制造的混乱 |
[20:11] | Linus, don’t do that. | 莱纳斯 别这样 |
[20:12] | Sorry. New badge. | 对不起的 新胸章 |
[20:18] | The spore drive’s new and improved. | 孢子引擎是新升级的 |
[20:21] | I redesigned it so you won’t have to use those shunts. | 我重新设计了一下 这样你就不用分流管了 |
[20:37] | Well, it’s a lot more comfortable. | 这样舒服多了 |
[20:40] | A little gooey. | 有点黏糊糊的 |
[20:42] | Nanogel. | 纳米凝胶 |
[20:44] | It acts as a quantum transducer. | 作为量子传感器 |
[20:46] | Slips right off. No residue. | 不会黏手 没有残留 |
[20:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:00] | His death was efficient. | 他死得很快 |
[21:03] | Thank you. And now you know what happens | 谢谢你 现在你知道 |
[21:05] | when you break the rules. | 你违反规则的下场 |
[21:07] | So I saw. | 我看到了 |
[21:09] | A little messy, but I assume that’s the point. | 场面有点血腥 但这才是重点 |
[21:12] | I want to buy the tech for that fencing system. | 我想购买那个防御围墙的技术 |
[21:14] | Proprietary. Owned by Osyraa. | 专有的 属于欧萨拉 |
[21:17] | – Not for sale. – How disappointing. | -非卖品 -真让人失望 |
[21:20] | How do you control the perimeter fence? | 你怎么控制防御围墙 |
[21:23] | – From your office? – I can’t say. | -从你办公室里吗 -我不能说 |
[21:25] | The controls are in your pocket. I know because | 控制器在你口袋里 我之所以知道 |
[21:27] | you keep touching them. | 是因为你一直摸 |
[21:30] | Servant, we’re shopping. | 仆人 我们在购物 |
[21:31] | Uh, I want those magnetic interlocks | 我要那些磁连锁 |
[21:34] | and two plasma conduits. | 和两个等离子导管 |
[21:37] | Ma’am, you also wanted warp coils | 女士 你还想要曲速线圈 |
[21:38] | to melt down for Cortenum. | 来熔化炼取科特南合金 |
[21:40] | – Buy me some time. – Okay, go. | -给我争取点时间 -行 去吧 |
[21:43] | What kind of rubbish do you have down here? | 你这里有什么垃圾 |
[21:45] | Well, we’ve got some tritanium power coils… | 我们有一些三钛能量线圈 |
[21:48] | Bring me more. | 再给我拿点 |
[21:50] | At the back shelves. | 在后面的架子上 |
[21:58] | 45 minutes to shift change. | 45分钟后换班 |
[22:00] | You weren’t supposed to come. | 你不该来的 |
[22:02] | The hell I wasn’t. God. | 不该来才有鬼 天啊 |
[22:05] | And you sent a passive-aggressive holo, so… | 你发送了一个被动攻击口气的全息消息 所以 |
[22:07] | What? I sent a passive-passive holo, | 什么 我发送了一个只有被动口气的全息消息 |
[22:11] | which said, “I’m coming here.” It didn’t say, “Come here, too.” | 上面写着”我来了” 没写”你也快来” |
[22:12] | Oh, I didn’t need to. That was the aggressive part. | 我也没必要来 这才是被动”攻击”的部分 |
[22:15] | I got to get you out of here. | 我得带你离开这里 |
[22:16] | You can’t. I’ll get myself out. | 不行 我自己出去 |
[22:20] | If I cross that perimeter, | 如果我越过那条围墙 |
[22:22] | what happened to that guy who ran happens to me. | 那个逃跑的人发生的事 也会发生在我身上 |
[22:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:26] | I got the black box. | 我拿到黑匣子了 |
[22:28] | Okay? | 然后呢 |
[22:29] | It’s in the wall of my quarters. | 就在我舱室的墙上 |
[22:31] | You just need to get it and go. | 你只需要拿到钱就走 |
[22:33] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[22:36] | You see that clock? | 看到那个钟了吗 |
[22:38] | 43 minutes until the shift change. | 离换班还有43分钟 |
[22:40] | Then I’m in one of those ships up top for a week. | 然后我会在上面的船上待一周 |
[22:42] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[22:43] | 43 minutes is plenty of time. | 43分钟足够了 |
[22:44] | Osyraa breaks people. Understand? | 欧萨拉会让人崩溃 明白吗 |
[22:48] | Ryn, the Andorian, he was born | 安多里亚人芮安出生于 |
[22:49] | into the Emerald Chain. | 翡翠链中 |
[22:50] | He tried to rally the people against them. | 他想让人们团结起来反对他们 |
[22:52] | People were beginning to listen. | 人们开始倾听 |
[22:53] | So she hacked off his antennae and made him the guy | 所以她砍掉了他的触角 让他成为 |
[22:55] | that plants this thing. | 种下这玩意的人 |
[22:58] | Now he’s a pariah. | 现在他成了贱民 |
[22:59] | We are gonna get you and everybody out. | 我们会救你和所有人出去 |
[23:02] | And I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[23:05] | Remember Iso VII? | 还记得埃索卫七吗 |
[23:08] | What’s taking them so long? | 他们怎么这么久 |
[23:10] | I pay her to be thorough. | 我付钱让她彻查 |
[23:17] | Found what we were looking for. | 找到我们要找的东西了 |
[23:18] | They were buried pretty deep. | 埋得很深 |
[23:20] | Uh, I’ll need 40 minutes to properly clean and inspect them. | 我需要40分钟彻底清洗检查 |
[23:25] | 40 minutes? | 40分钟吗 |
[23:27] | That’s a lifetime. | 有一辈子那么长了 |
[23:30] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[23:31] | Get a drone to stay on them. | 派一架无人机跟着他们 |
[23:34] | What do you idiots think you’re doing? | 你们这群白痴在干什么 |
[23:44] | Let’s do a pre-check on oxygen and nitrogen levels | 我们先检查一下主舱 |
[23:46] | – in main bay. – Uh, what about the… | -氧气和氮气含量 -那个 |
[23:48] | – New stabilization system? – Just about to get to that. | -新的稳定系统呢 -马上就要说到了 |
[23:50] | So, if it overloads when Commander Stamets engages, | 如果它在斯塔麦兹中校接入时过载 |
[23:53] | just lock it down and reroute to containment. | 立刻封锁 转去隔离室 |
[23:56] | – Got it? – Okay. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[23:59] | – Ensign Tilly. – Ah– Sir. | -提利少尉 -长官 |
[24:00] | Uh, sorry. I was just re-running some tests | 抱歉 我只是在新孢子引擎界面 |
[24:02] | with the new spore drive interface, | 重新做一些测试 |
[24:04] | in case we need to jump quickly. | 准备随时快速跃进 |
[24:06] | I appreciate your diligence. | 感谢你的努力 |
[24:08] | Might I speak with you privately? | 我能和你单独谈谈吗 |
[24:14] | It’s about Michael, right? | 是关于迈克的 对吧 |
[24:16] | I was hoping against all logic you could explain her absence. | 我还指望你能解释她的缺席 |
[24:20] | Sorry, no. Uh… | 抱歉 没有 |
[24:21] | Came into my room and Grudge was there, and… | 我走进我的房间 咯吱也在 |
[24:24] | Sure she has a reason | 她当然有理由 |
[24:25] | for keeping us both in the dark. | 把我们俩都蒙在鼓里 |
[24:28] | Commander Burnham left | 博翰中校违背我的直接命令 |
[24:29] | to pursue a mission of her own against my direct orders. | 擅自执行自己的任务 |
[24:34] | Oh, shit. Sh– shit, shit. | 该死 该死 |
[24:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:38] | My sentiments exactly. | 我也是这么想的 |
[24:42] | I will be honest, Ensign. | 说实话 少尉 |
[24:45] | I have not felt this mistrusting of her | 自打我们一起在神舟号上服役开始 |
[24:47] | since we served on the Shenzhou. | 我第一次感觉到这样的猜疑 |
[24:50] | I assumed, after all we have endured together, | 我以为 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[24:56] | that this feeling would never return. | 这种感觉不会再回来了 |
[24:58] | Sir, you know Michael | 长官 你知道迈克 |
[25:00] | is one of the people that I love m-most in this world, | 是这个世界上我最爱的人之一 |
[25:03] | but she made a choice, | 但她做出了选择 |
[25:06] | and now because of that, you don’t have one. | 而正因如此 你别无选择 |
[25:09] | You have to tell the Admiral. | 你得告诉上将 |
[25:13] | I expected you to try talking me out of it. | 我以为你会劝我不要上报 |
[25:15] | I know. Me, too, but… | 我知道 我也是 但是 |
[25:17] | Discovery still has a lot to prove, | 发现号还有很多需要证明 |
[25:19] | and if Admiral Vance finds out | 如果万斯上将发现了 |
[25:21] | and you’re not the one who told him? | 却不是从你嘴里听到 |
[25:22] | The entire crew will get painted with the same brush. | 他会觉得所有船员沆瀣一气 |
[25:29] | That is astute, Ensign. | 真聪明 少尉 |
[25:33] | I might’ve done the same thing in her shoes. | 如果把她换做是我 我可能也会这么做 |
[25:36] | Just for the record. | 声明一下 |
[25:39] | For the record, I do not believe you would have. | 郑重声明 我不相信你会这么做 |
[25:52] | I think I see tritanium over there. | 我好像看到那边有三钛 |
[25:54] | Good. Maybe I’ll keep you around, servant. | 那就好 也许我会留你在身边 仆人 |
[26:12] | 扫描中 材质分析 | |
[26:19] | How long before they notice? | 他们什么时候会发现 |
[26:28] | Get back to work. | 回去工作 |
[26:31] | You know what to do? | 你知道该怎么做吗 |
[26:35] | How many weapons can you build from this? | 你能用这个能造多少武器 |
[26:36] | We’ll have time for one. | 我们有做一把的时间 |
[26:38] | There we go. | 这就行了 |
[26:40] | One blast, then we’ll have the perimeter controls. | 一把相位枪就够我们控场用了 |
[26:44] | I love me. | 我爱我自己 |
[26:45] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[26:46] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[26:48] | Hands in the air! Hands in the air! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[26:57] | I told as many of the others as I could. | 我尽可能多地告诉了其他人 |
[26:59] | I don’t know if they believed me, but I tried. | 我不知道他们信不信 但我尽力了 |
[27:01] | You did good, Ryn. | 你做得很好 芮安 |
[27:04] | Here. | 在这里 |
[27:05] | I got it. The black box. | 我拿到黑匣子了 |
[27:07] | Who are these friends of yours? | 你这些朋友是谁 |
[27:09] | Very handy, excellent friends. | 实力很强的好朋友 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:13] | Five minutes till shit gets real. | 还有五分钟就要动真格了 |
[27:16] | What if I can’t do this? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[27:19] | You got those for standing up to the Chain. | 这是你对抗翡翠链的代价 |
[27:24] | You got this. | 你一定可以的 |
[27:25] | All you got to do is, uh, run, | 你要做的就是…跑 |
[27:28] | and you and I, my friend, are getting out of here. | 我的朋友 我们要离开这里 |
[27:31] | All of us, on a transport ship. | 我们所有人坐运输船离开 |
[27:39] | There is no doubt Commander Burnham made | 毫无疑问 博翰中校 |
[27:41] | a serious error in judgment. | 严重判断失误 |
[27:44] | But you can be assured that the absence of our Number One | 但可以肯定的是 虽然我们的大副不在 |
[27:47] | will not impact our ability to respond | 但并不会影响我们应对 |
[27:49] | to any potential conflict on Argeth. | 阿格斯上的任何潜在冲突的能力 |
[27:52] | – The Cuyahoga’s back. -Well, make sure | -凯霍加号回来了 -确保 |
[27:54] | they clear the ship before doing the baryon sweep. | 他们在进行重子扫描前清空了飞船 |
[28:00] | I’m glad to hear you can cope | 我很高兴听到你说你能在 |
[28:01] | without your Number One, Captain, | 没有大副的情况下应对自如 舰长 |
[28:03] | because we are having trouble keeping our head above water | 因为我们很难在旧外交手段下 |
[28:05] | with old-fashioned diplomacy. | 维持生存 |
[28:07] | Emerald Chain has pulled out of talks. | 翡翠链退出了谈判 |
[28:10] | Stand by to jump on my orders. | 听我的命令跃进 |
[28:12] | We will begin preparations, Admiral. | 我们要开始准备了 上将 |
[28:14] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[28:23] | You think you’re two steps ahead of us, but you’re not. | 你以为你领先我们两步 其实不然 |
[28:26] | I don’t know why you’re even bothering. | 我不知道你为什么要费心 |
[28:27] | I keep telling you, you’re too stupid. | 我一直告诉你 你太蠢了 |
[28:32] | You didn’t come here for salvage. | 你不是来搜罗装备的 |
[28:36] | At this point, I’m almost proud it occurred to you. | 事到如今 你能想到这一层我都替要你骄傲了 |
[28:40] | Sir, I found what you’re looking for. | 长官 我找到你要的东西了 |
[28:46] | 30 units of pure dilithium. | 30单位的纯二锂 |
[28:52] | Not as smart as you thought. | 没你想的那么聪明 |
[28:55] | Now who’s the meat sack? | 现在谁才是蠢货 |
[28:56] | That would be a bad idea, to fire that weapon. | 开枪可不是个好主意 |
[28:59] | If Osyraa sniffed out what we had on our ship | 如果欧萨拉发现我们船上的东西 |
[29:01] | and wanted to know our story, she would kill you | 想知道我们的事 她会因为你杀了我们 |
[29:02] | for killing us. | 而杀了你 |
[29:05] | Attention, Sector Five worker, | 第五区工作人员注意 |
[29:07] | report for shift change. | 集合换班 |
[29:09] | Let’s go! | 冲啊 |
[29:17] | – Stay with me! Let’s go! – Get to the ship! | -跟着我 冲啊 -快上船 |
[29:20] | Unauthorized perimeter door accessed. | 闯入未经授权区域 |
[29:32] | Go! Go! | 快去 快去 |
[29:47] | The perimeter fence is still on. | 围墙还开着 |
[29:50] | They’ll come through. | 他们会过来的 |
[30:09] | Son! | 孩子 |
[30:20] | Get the controller! | 去拿控制器 |
[30:23] | Get the controller! | 去拿控制器 |
[30:26] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这里 |
[30:42] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[30:46] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[30:47] | I was just starting to enjoy myself. | 我才刚刚开始享受 |
[30:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:55] | – Let’s go, go, go! The perimeter’s down! – Come on! This way! | -快走 围墙失效了 -快 走这里 |
[30:56] | – On me. Let’s move! – We can make it. | -我来 快走 -我们能行的 |
[30:58] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[31:02] | – Get on the transport ship! – Come on! | -上运输船 -快点 |
[31:04] | – Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! – Go on! Go on! | -快快快 -快啊 |
[31:05] | – Come on! – Come on! | -快啊 -快啊 |
[31:09] | – Come on! – Bring him down! | -快啊 -干掉他 |
[31:12] | – Book! – Come on. To the ship. | -簿克 -快啊 去船上 |
[31:16] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[31:18] | I got you. I got you. | 有我在 有我呢 |
[31:20] | Hey, stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[31:23] | I got you. I got you. | 有我在 有我在 |
[31:26] | Stay with me. Okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[31:33] | Ryn, Ryn. | 芮安 芮安 |
[31:37] | – Hey, look at me. – Get out of here. | -看着我 -快跑 |
[31:38] | Come on, come on. Stay with me. | 来吧 坚持住 |
[32:19] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[32:28] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[32:31] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[32:33] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[32:38] | Stay with me. Okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[32:41] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[32:51] | Salvage this, you son of a bitch. | 救救这个试试 你个混蛋 |
[33:31] | I’ve alerted sickbay on Discovery. | 我已经通知了发现号上的医疗舱 |
[33:38] | The black box I promised. | 我保证过的黑匣子 |
[33:42] | I hope it helps you find what you’re looking for. | 我希望这能帮你找到你想要的 |
[33:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:07] | So… | 所以 |
[34:10] | we are going to talk about what happened back there. | 我们要谈谈刚才发生的事 |
[34:14] | You could have gotten us killed. | 你差点害死我们 |
[34:16] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[34:18] | Then tell me what’s going on. | 那就告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[34:25] | You don’t know, do you? | 你不知道是怎么回事 对吧 |
[34:30] | Philippa, how long has this been happening? | 菲利帕 这种情况持续多久了 |
[34:33] | A couple of weeks. | 几个星期 |
[34:35] | And it’s getting more severe. | 而且越来越严重了 |
[34:39] | You could have come to me. | 你可以来找我的 |
[34:42] | I could have helped. | 我本可以帮忙的 |
[34:44] | Until I understand what’s going on, | 在我搞清楚发生了什么之前 |
[34:46] | there’s nothing to ask for. | 没什么好要求的 |
[34:48] | That’s not true. Discovery is filled with people… | 不是这样的 发现号上都是… |
[34:51] | You will tell no one. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[34:53] | This isn’t the Terran universe. | 这不是人族宇宙 |
[34:57] | A vulnerability is not a death sentence. | 展露脆弱不会丧命 |
[35:04] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[35:08] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[35:09] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:14] | I remember another Michael Burnham | 我记得另一个迈克·博翰 |
[35:17] | telling me to trust her. | 让我相信她 |
[35:20] | She looked just as sincere as you do now. | 她看起来和你现在一样真诚 |
[35:25] | And we know how that ended. | 我们也知道结局如何 |
[36:02] | You’re talking to yourself. | 你在自言自语 |
[36:06] | I don’t think you’re crazy, | 不管怎样 |
[36:08] | for what it’s worth. | 我不觉得你疯了 |
[36:09] | But I’m… curious. | 但我很好奇 |
[36:13] | You won’t believe me. | 你不会相信我的 |
[36:19] | You have no idea what goes on around here. | 你根本不知道这里都发生些什么怪事 |
[36:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:24] | Let me just say there’s no head injuries. | 我先声明我没有头部受伤 |
[36:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:33] | I was talking to my boyfriend. | 我在跟我男朋友说话 |
[36:36] | He’s Trill. | 他是楚尔人 |
[36:37] | I got my symbiont from him. | 我从他那里得到了共生体 |
[36:41] | When he died. | 在他死的时候 |
[36:46] | My understanding | 据我对 |
[36:48] | of Trill is that… | 楚尔人的了解来看 |
[36:51] | you’re supposed to be carrying his memories, not… | 你应该带着他的记忆 而不是 |
[36:54] | His soul? | 他的灵魂 |
[36:56] | Yeah, I-I don’t know how it happened this way, either. | 我也不知道怎么会这样 |
[36:59] | Maybe because we were so close. | 也许是因为我们太亲近了 |
[37:01] | Well, I’m, um… | 我 |
[37:03] | filling in the blanks a bit, but it sounds like | 填补了一些空白 但看上去 |
[37:08] | you’re holding onto someone you love. | 你在紧抓着爱人不放 |
[37:11] | And I did that | 在休去世的时候 |
[37:15] | with Hugh while he was gone. | 我也是这样 |
[37:20] | Before he died, I thought of life and death | 在他死前 我觉得生与死 |
[37:23] | as this linear thing | 是一个线性的东西 |
[37:26] | with a distinct beginning and end. | 有着独特的开始和结束 |
[37:30] | And now I know | 现在我知道 |
[37:32] | life will always surprise me. | 生活总是会让我措手不及 |
[37:36] | So… if you tell me | 所以 如果你告诉我 |
[37:40] | that he’s still with you– what’s his name? | 他还和你在一起 他叫什么名字 |
[37:43] | – Gray. – Gray. | -格雷 -格雷 |
[37:47] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[37:54] | He… | 他 |
[37:56] | says I need to make friends. | 说我需要交朋友 |
[37:58] | But I don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[38:01] | Well, he realizes you have a lot to give. | 他知道你能力超群 |
[38:05] | What, you think I have something to give? | 怎么 你觉得我有什么超群的能力 |
[38:08] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[38:11] | You can accomplish things | 你可以完成 |
[38:13] | none of us can even imagine. | 我们都无法想象的事情 |
[38:16] | Including me, and I’ve imagined more than most. | 包括我 我的想象力比一般人大得多 |
[38:20] | You’re kind of, like, the bomb, huh? | 你就像个炸弹 对吧 |
[38:24] | I was until you showed up. | 在你出现之前 我一直都是那个炸弹 |
[38:29] | I like this guy. | 我喜欢这家伙 |
[38:33] | He, um… he says he likes you. | 他说他喜欢你 |
[38:36] | Well, he’s clearly a genius. | 他显然是个天才 |
[38:50] | I think I can help you with this. | 我想我能帮你改进一下 |
[38:55] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[38:57] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[38:59] | Dr. Pollard said it would take some time, but, uh… | 波拉德医生说需要点时间 但是 |
[39:02] | he’s gonna make it. | 他会挺过来的 |
[39:03] | I’m glad. | 那就好 |
[39:07] | And you? | 你呢 |
[39:09] | Yeah, I mean, | 是啊 |
[39:11] | device is gone for good. | 装置拿掉了 |
[39:13] | Neck’s a little stiff, but she said the swelling | 脖子有点僵硬 但她说肿胀 |
[39:15] | should go down in a few days, I hope. | 几天就会消退了 我也希望 |
[39:23] | Time to face the firing squad, huh? | 是时候面对行刑队了 是吧 |
[39:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:28] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[39:38] | Look, uh… | 我想说… |
[39:41] | I’m sorry I put you in this position. | 抱歉让你为难了 |
[39:44] | You didn’t. | 才没有 |
[39:48] | I hope you don’t regret it. | 希望你不会后悔 |
[39:53] | How could I? | 怎么会 |
[40:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:13] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[40:21] | I’m glad I found you. | 找到你我很开心 |
[40:24] | We always find each other. | 我们总能找到彼此 |
[40:34] | This is not the science lab. | 这可不是科学实验室 |
[40:42] | We have these new badges. | 我们有了新的徽章 |
[41:14] | So we have Adira to thank for this? | 这多亏了阿迪拉吗 |
[41:17] | God, I hated those things. | 天啊 我恨死这破玩意了 |
[41:21] | I hated them more. | 我更恨 |
[41:22] | It’s amazing. | 真是太好了 |
[41:26] | And she’s only 16. | 她才十六岁 |
[41:30] | She trusted me today. | 她今天很信任我 |
[41:32] | And that’s bad, why? | 有什么不好吗 |
[41:34] | Because I’ve never had time to be a tween’s confidante. | 因为我从来没当过青少年知心哥哥 |
[41:39] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[41:40] | She’s not gonna invite you to her slumber party. | 她不会邀请你参加睡衣派对的 |
[41:45] | Why do you think you reached out to her today? | 你认为自己今天为何跟她交心 |
[41:47] | Because she’s brilliant and… | 因为她很聪明 |
[41:51] | seemed to have a hard time with people | 似乎很难跟人相处 |
[41:53] | or doing anything besides work. | 除了工作以外也没什么事做 |
[41:55] | Remind you of anyone? | 让你想起谁了吗 |
[42:01] | And… | 而且 |
[42:04] | because she loves someone who died. | 还因为她爱着一个逝去的人 |
[42:06] | But isn’t gone. | 但那人并没有离开 |
[42:11] | I never… | 我从来 |
[42:13] | ever thought I’d meet anyone | 都没想过会遇见 |
[42:16] | who knew what that was like. | 懂得这种感受的人 |
[42:18] | And… | 而且 |
[42:21] | I guess I’m grateful to her. | 我很感激她 |
[42:24] | And I want to help her somehow. | 也想要帮帮她 |
[42:28] | And she has no idea. | 她不知道这些 |
[42:33] | So tell her. | 那就告诉她 |
[42:38] | Your job is to follow orders, Captain. | 你的职责是遵从命令 舰长 |
[42:41] | But I need to rely on your judgment. | 但是我需要依靠你的判断力 |
[42:44] | Commander Burnham’s mission was 100% rogue | 博翰中校的任务是十足的流氓行径 |
[42:47] | but also an unexpected opportunity. | 但也是意料之外的机会 |
[42:50] | If asked, I may have deemed | 若要问起 我可能会认为 |
[42:52] | the intel worth the risk. | 这个情报值得冒险 |
[42:54] | Noted, sir. | 知道了 长官 |
[42:57] | Commander Burnham, why don’t you tell me | 博翰中校 你说说 |
[42:59] | what I’m about to say? | 我该说什么好 |
[43:01] | The source of the Burn is not an issue | 烬灭的源头不是您能 |
[43:02] | – that you have the luxury of pursuing. – Correct. | -肆意追查的 -是的 |
[43:05] | Because every day you have a hundred fires you have | 因为每天都有无数个烂摊子 |
[43:08] | – to put out. – Correct. | -需要您去收拾 -正确 |
[43:10] | And I disobeyed a direct order | 而我违抗了直接命令 |
[43:13] | and undermined my captain’s authority. | 还破坏了舰长的权威 |
[43:15] | And yours. | 还有您的 |
[43:17] | Correct. | 正确 |
[43:18] | For a hot second there, | 有那么一瞬间 |
[43:20] | it looked like Discovery may have had to engage | 发现号差点在没有大副的情况下 |
[43:23] | with the Emerald Chain without her Number One. | 与翡翠链交战 |
[43:25] | Did you think about the position you put your captain in? | 你想过你让你的舰长处于怎样的困境 |
[43:27] | You put Starfleet in? | 让星际舰队处于怎样的困境吗 |
[43:29] | As far as I’m concerned, | 就我个人而言 |
[43:31] | when you jumped through that wormhole, | 你穿过虫洞的时候 |
[43:33] | you were doing your job. | 是在完成你的使命 |
[43:34] | You’re here now. | 你现在是在这里 |
[43:37] | And every mission, you start from zero. | 每一项任务 都要从零开始 |
[43:39] | The only reason you’re not in the brig | 没让你进禁闭室的唯一原因 |
[43:42] | is because you saved lives. | 就是你救了人 |
[43:44] | Am I being clear, | 听明白了吗 |
[43:45] | Commander Burnham? | 博翰中校 |
[43:47] | Very clear, sir. | 非常明白 长官 |
[43:51] | Permission to speak? | 可否直言 |
[43:53] | It had better be the best thing I’ve ever heard. | 最好是空前绝后的好话 |
[43:57] | For the last year, | 过去的一年 |
[44:00] | I have spent every single day | 我每一天 |
[44:04] | searching for the source of the Burn. | 都在寻找烬灭的源头 |
[44:07] | Until we solve the mystery of how it happened and why, | 在我们揭开它的成因的神秘面纱之前 |
[44:12] | I believe the Federation will never be… | 我相信星际联邦再也无法 |
[44:17] | can never be… | 也永远无法 |
[44:19] | brought back together again. | 重整旗鼓 |
[44:25] | Well, we’ll see what your intel brings, Commander. | 我们看看你的情报会有什么贡献 中校 |
[44:29] | I will leave it up to you, Captain, | 舰长 接下来就交给你 |
[44:31] | to determine the consequences of her insubordination. | 对她的抗命不从进行处置了 |
[44:35] | Thank you, Admiral. | 谢谢您 上将 |
[44:51] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:55] | The Admiral made some excellent points. | 上将的话说得很有道理 |
[44:59] | And I will continue to reflect | 我会继续反思 |
[45:01] | on the way I have handled all this. | 我处理这一切的方式 |
[45:05] | We both made mistakes. | 我们都犯了错 |
[45:08] | I was particularly disappointed. | 我特别失望 |
[45:11] | – That was… – While I agree | -这… -我认同 |
[45:14] | with your intentions, | 你的出发点 |
[45:18] | the decision I am now forced to make | 我现在不得不做的决定 |
[45:20] | comes down to one thing and one thing only, Commander. | 只有一件事 中校 |
[45:23] | It’s not about your skill. | 与你的技术无关 |
[45:24] | It’s not about your ability. | 与你的能力无关 |
[45:28] | It is about trust. | 而是关乎信任 |
[45:32] | In your defense, | 从你的角度看这也有情可原 |
[45:34] | you were clear in your ambivalence | 我当时请你做我的大副 |
[45:36] | when I asked you to be my Number One. | 你明显很矛盾 |
[45:39] | In my desire to… | 我渴望 |
[45:42] | return to a sense of… | 让这一切 |
[45:45] | things as they were. | 回到最初的模样 |
[45:48] | But as we keep learning… | 可随着我们不断地扩展认知 |
[45:52] | …things are not as they were. | 这一切早已不复从前 |
[45:55] | No, they’re not. | 是的 不复从前了 |
[45:57] | I take no pleasure in this. | 这让我很不开心 |
[46:02] | But… | 但是 |
[46:05] | as of now, | 从现在开始 |
[46:07] | you are relieved of your duty as my Number One. | 你不再担任大副一职了 |
[46:10] | You will restrict yourself | 你的职责 |
[46:12] | to chief science officer duties only. | 只是首席科学官 |
[46:24] | Saru? | 萨鲁 |
[46:32] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[46:42] | One day… | 终有一天 |
[46:45] | we will find the answers | 我们会找到 |
[46:47] | we are all looking for, Michael. | 我们所有人寻求的答案 迈克 |