时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Osyraa and the Chain have been pushing hard lately. | 欧萨拉和翡翠链最近在大力推进 |
[00:05] | Osyraa breaks people. | 欧萨拉会让人崩溃 |
[00:07] | Ryn, the Andorian, he was born into the Emerald Chain. | 安多里亚人芮安出生于翡翠链中 |
[00:09] | He tried to rally the people against them. | 他想让人们团结起来反对他们 |
[00:10] | People were beginning to listen, | 人们开始倾听 |
[00:11] | so she hacked off his antennae. | 所以她砍掉了他的触角 |
[00:13] | So, who put you in charge? | 是谁让你管事的 |
[00:14] | I’m Osyraa’s nephew. | 我是欧萨拉的侄子 |
[00:16] | Lieutenant Detmer, get us over there. | 达特曼上尉 开过去 |
[00:19] | – You did great. – Closer call than it should have been. | -你做得很漂亮 -本来不用这么紧张的 |
[00:22] | I would like you to serve | 我希望选你 |
[00:24] | as my acting first officer | 担任我的代理大副 |
[00:25] | until I find a permanent replacement. | 直到我找到合适的替补人选 |
[00:27] | You’re talking to yourself. | 你在自言自语 |
[00:29] | I was talking to my boyfriend, Gray. | 我在跟我男朋友说话 格雷 |
[00:31] | He says he likes you. | 他说他喜欢你 |
[00:32] | We found significant new evidence | 我们发现了关键性的 |
[00:35] | related to the cause of the Burn. | 与烬灭起因相关的新证据 |
[00:37] | SB-19 can help us with that. | SB-19可以在这方面帮助我们 |
[00:39] | I will convene a Quorum. | 我会召集一个论坛 |
[00:41] | It’s the only way | 这是我们 |
[00:41] | we’ll have a chance at that data. | 访问数据的唯一机会 |
[00:43] | This could help us solve the Burn. | 它可以帮助我们解决烬灭的问题 |
[00:47] | How long has this been happening? | 这种情况持续多久了 |
[00:49] | Couple of weeks. | 几个星期 |
[00:50] | And it’s getting more severe. | 而且越来越严重了 |
[00:52] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[00:53] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[00:58] | Where I’m from, | 在我的家乡 |
[01:00] | the emperor’s personal physicians | 皇帝的私人医生 |
[01:01] | were buried with them when they died. | 要在皇帝去世时陪葬 |
[01:04] | It incentivized loyalty. | 这能促使臣子忠心不二 |
[01:07] | Are you gonna answer my question? | 你要回答我的问题吗 |
[01:10] | When did you first experience one of these blackouts? | 你第一次出现意识丧失是什么时候 |
[01:13] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮我 |
[01:14] | Your condition is serious. | 你的病情很严重 |
[01:16] | But since you don’t want to cooperate, | 但是既然你不想配合 |
[01:18] | you can determine if the root is physiological, | 你可以自己决定病因是生理上的 |
[01:20] | psychological, temporal or interdimensional on your own | 还是心理上的 跨时间的还是跨纬度的 |
[01:22] | and get back to me. | 然后再告诉我 |
[01:24] | – You don’t scare me, human. – I don’t need to. | -你吓不倒我 人类 -我不用吓你 |
[01:26] | You’re already terrified. | 你已经吓坏了 |
[01:31] | I realize… | 我知道 |
[01:33] | you see yourself as the Grand Hero, | 你把自己当成大英雄 |
[01:36] | Oracle of the Mess Hall, | 食堂的圣人 |
[01:38] | Savior Man to this ship… | 这艘星舰的救星 |
[01:39] | Well, I’m not interested. | 可我不感兴趣 |
[01:45] | The early stages of brain dysfunction will feel manageable. | 你可能觉得早期的大脑功能障碍是可控制的 |
[01:49] | “What was I just doing? | “我刚才在做什么 |
[01:50] | Where did I bury that last body?” | 上次的尸体我埋在哪里了” |
[01:52] | But eventually, if we don’t intervene, | 但如果我们不治疗 最终 |
[01:56] | you won’t recognize the faces around you. | 你将无法认出身边的面孔 |
[01:59] | You won’t even recognize yourself. | 你连自己都认不出 |
[02:01] | You’ll end your days howling at the reflection in the mirror. | 你会草木皆兵 把自己吓疯 |
[02:04] | A living death. That’s not what I want for you. | 变成活死人 我不想你落得那种下场 |
[02:07] | If I had time, | 如果我有时间 |
[02:09] | I’d poison your children. | 我会毒死你的孩子 |
[02:11] | If I had time, I’d have children. | 如果我有时间 我也想要孩子 |
[02:12] | Now, do you want my help or not? | 你到底要不要我帮你 |
[02:18] | For such a warm and fuzzy human, | 对于你这样毛茸茸的温暖人类来说 |
[02:21] | you’ve got very cold hands. | 你的手很冷 |
[02:23] | He’s just getting your baselines. | 他在检测你的基础值 |
[02:25] | More than that, actually. | 其实不止如此 |
[02:27] | The scan will deconstruct your entire body system by system. | 这个扫描会逐个解构你的身体系统 |
[02:31] | Once we can see what’s happening on an atomic level, | 等我们拿到原子层面的分析 |
[02:33] | hopefully we’ll have a road map for a cure. | 希望我们能找到治疗方案 |
[02:36] | 930 years of medical advancement, | 有了930年的医学进步 |
[02:38] | and you still need fancy equipment to deconstruct me? | 你还是需要用高级设备来解构我吗 |
[02:42] | I could deconstruct the both of you | 我可以把你们俩都解构了 |
[02:44] | with a snappy insult and a withering glance. | 只用尖刻的侮辱和冷漠的眼神就够了 |
[02:47] | Congratulations. Your mother must be very proud. | 恭喜你 你母亲一定非常骄傲 |
[02:49] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[02:49] | “I killed her.” No, you did not, by the way. | “我杀了她” 不 你没杀她 |
[02:52] | Listen, we’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会找出解决办法 |
[02:54] | I’m not leaving until we do. | 不找到我是不会走的 |
[02:58] | Her heart rate is elevated. | 她的心跳加快了 |
[03:00] | It’s rage. | 这是愤怒 |
[03:06] | Why don’t I, uh, check in later. | 我晚些再来看你吧 |
[03:08] | Don’t bother. | 别来了 |
[03:10] | I’ll call for you if you’re needed. | 有需要我会联系你 |
[03:12] | She won’t be. | 不需要她 |
[03:19] | Security briefing on Deck 7… | 安全简报在7号甲板 |
[03:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:24] | – I’m glad I found you. – What is it? | -还好找到你了 -怎么了 |
[03:26] | I have to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[03:27] | – Home? – Kwejian. | -回家 -奎吉安 |
[03:28] | – Home home. – Look, my brother Kyheem | -回老家啊 -我兄弟基希姆 |
[03:30] | got a message to me through the courier network. | 通过信使网络给我发了条信息 |
[03:33] | I have to go. Come with me? | 我得走了 跟我一起走好吗 |
[03:35] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[03:36] | It’s Osyraa and the Emerald Chain. | 是欧萨拉和翡翠链 |
[03:38] | He’s been dealing with them for 15 years. | 他跟他们打了15年交道 |
[03:39] | Haven’t heard from him once. It must be bad. | 他从来没联系过我 情况一定很糟 |
[03:42] | Kwejian is two weeks away at full warp. | 曲速全速飞行两周才能到奎吉安 |
[03:45] | – Okay. – And we have less than a 50% chance | -好吧 -而且我们只有不到一半的可能性 |
[03:46] | of surviving the transwarp tunnel. | 能活着离开曲速通道 |
[03:48] | She’s gonna destroy my planet. | 她会毁了我的星球 |
[03:49] | Then we’re going to need some help. | 那我们就需要帮助 |
[03:51] | When the Burn hit, damage to subspace | 烬灭发生时 子空间损害 |
[03:53] | shifted our moon’s orbit, causing tidal changes. | 改变了我们的月球的轨道 引起了潮汐变化 |
[03:56] | Sea locusts came out of the ocean | 海洋里出来的海蝗虫 |
[03:57] | and ate our harvest. | 吃掉了我们庄稼 |
[03:59] | Millions were starving. | 数百万人忍饥挨饿 |
[04:01] | – Then the Chain came along. – And let me guess. | -然后翡翠链出现了 -让我猜猜 |
[04:04] | They are the solution to all your problems. | 他们能解决你们的所有问题 |
[04:06] | They offered us a… | 他们给了我们… |
[04:07] | well, I guess you’d call it a repellent. | 那东西可以说是驱虫剂 |
[04:09] | Assured us it was a humane way to get them back into the sea. | 他们保证那是把蝗虫赶回海里的人道方式 |
[04:12] | It saved our harvest. | 那挽救了我们的庄稼 |
[04:13] | But we had to give them our tranceworms in exchange. | 但作为回报 我们必须把迷幻虫给他们 |
[04:16] | Now Osyraa’s back. | 现在欧萨拉回来了 |
[04:18] | – Any idea why? – I don’t know. | -知道为什么吗 -我不知道 |
[04:20] | You don’t seem surprised, sir. | 你看起来并不惊讶 长官 |
[04:23] | The Chain’s turned Prime Directive violations into an art form. | 翡翠链把违反最高指令变成了一门艺术 |
[04:27] | They make reckless contact with prewarp civilizations | 他们不计后果地接触那些他们有所图谋的 |
[04:31] | that have something they want. | 曲速前文明 |
[04:33] | Right now, I’m tracking 50 star systems | 现在我正在追踪50个 |
[04:35] | in the same predicament. | 处于同样困境的星系 |
[04:36] | Most, if not all, | 它们中绝大多数 |
[04:38] | are bound to collapse. | 都注定会崩溃 |
[04:39] | Then must we not intercede? | 难道我们不能调解吗 |
[04:41] | I don’t have the ships to spare, | 我没有多余的星舰 |
[04:43] | and I’m not risking your spore drive. | 我也不想拿你的孢子引擎冒险 |
[04:45] | All I need is transport. | 我只需要传送 |
[04:47] | My brother will know what Osyraa wants. | 我兄弟会弄清楚欧萨拉想要什么 |
[04:48] | And what if she wants something you can’t give? | 如果她想要的你正好没有呢 |
[04:50] | It’s not just Osyraa, and it’s not just this quadrant. | 此事不只事关欧萨拉 也不只是这个象限 |
[04:53] | We have to do something. | 我们必须有所行动 |
[04:55] | I propose we go in | 我提议我们可以 |
[04:56] | under the technical designation of observers. | 以观察者的职务之便进去 |
[05:00] | If Osyraa feels the presence of the Federation, | 如果欧萨拉感知到联邦的存在 |
[05:02] | she may be inclined to pursue a more diplomatic approach. | 她或许会采取偏外交的手段 |
[05:11] | You will take a defensive posture | 尽量采用防守型的应对方式 |
[05:13] | and jump away at the slightest indication | 一旦发现号有遭遇危险的细微迹象 |
[05:15] | that Discovery is in danger. | 立即脱离 |
[05:16] | – Aye, sir. – Keep your eyes open, Captain. | -好的 长官 -时刻保持警惕 舰长 |
[05:19] | I’m not betting on diplomacy. | 我不会把所有筹码压在外交策略上 |
[05:20] | You have no idea what Osyraa is capable of. | 你们对欧萨拉的能力一无所知 |
[05:25] | 翰浩星 翡翠链萨尔维吉星球 | |
[05:26] | All my workers ran off. | 我的人都逃跑了 |
[05:29] | I did everything I knew how to do, | 我做了力所能及的所有事 |
[05:31] | Aunt Osyraa. | 欧萨拉姑姑 |
[05:34] | I hope you believe me. | 希望你能相信我 |
[05:38] | I don’t. | 我不信 |
[05:40] | You lost Ryn. | 你没看住芮安 |
[05:42] | Ryn? | 芮安 |
[05:44] | Oh, right. | 想起来了 |
[05:47] | The Andorian. | 安多利人 |
[05:50] | He left with a courier | 他和信使离开了 |
[05:52] | – named Cleveland Booker. – Cleveland Booker. | -名字是克里夫兰·布克 -克里夫兰·布克 |
[05:54] | You already know? | 你早就知道了 |
[05:55] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[05:58] | Oh, Tolor. | 托勒 |
[06:00] | You know, when I first took you in as a child, | 我第一次带你来这里时你还是个孩子 |
[06:05] | I was… | 那时我… |
[06:06] | having complicated feelings about the death of your father. | 对于你父亲的去世心情复杂 |
[06:09] | Well, you did what you had to do | 你做了不得不做的事 |
[06:13] | to keep control of the mercantile exchanges. | 来掌控商品交易 |
[06:16] | I have always understood. | 我完全理解 |
[06:18] | Tolor, | 托勒 |
[06:20] | I know you did. | 我知道你理解 |
[06:21] | You’re so much like him. | 你和他有太多相似之处 |
[06:29] | Auntie? | 姑姑 |
[06:33] | They’ll mesmerize you, | 他们会溶化你的 |
[06:34] | and you won’t feel a thing. I promise. | 我保证 你不会感受到痛苦 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么 |
[06:39] | No. | 不 |
[06:41] | No! | 不要 |
[06:47] | – Aunt Osyraa, no, please. – Don’t be childish. | -欧萨拉姑姑 别这样 -别这么孩子气 |
[06:49] | This is why they call them tranceworms. | 这就是为什么他们被称为迷幻虫 |
[06:52] | Please, Aunt Osyraa. No. | 求求你 欧萨拉姑姑 别这样 |
[06:56] | No! | 不 |
[08:36] | Commander Burnham and Mr. Booker | 博翰中校和布克先生 |
[08:37] | are preparing for a jump to Kwejian. | 正在准备跃进奎吉安 |
[08:39] | What do we have in the meantime? | 在此同时还有什么发现 |
[08:41] | Uh, Mr. Ryn, a refugee from the salvage planet, | 芮安先生 废弃星球的幸存者 |
[08:44] | is awake and requesting to speak with you. | 他醒了并且希望跟你谈谈 |
[08:46] | Let’s schedule it. | 可以约个时间 |
[08:47] | And… what about Linus? | 莱纳斯怎么样了 |
[08:49] | Oh, he’s been escorted to quarters | 他已经被护送回房间了 |
[08:52] | and instructed not to return to the mess hall | 并且命令在他每年的小屋完成前 |
[08:55] | until his annual shed is complete. | 不能回到食堂 |
[08:58] | And where are we on the, uh… | 还有一些正在进行的事项 |
[09:02] | ongoing matter? | 进展到什么程度了 |
[09:04] | So far, we have narrowed it down to… | 现在 我们已经把事项缩小成 |
[09:08] | …to “Execute,” “Hit it” And “Manifest.” | “执行中” “开始吧”和”仅显示” |
[09:12] | “Manifest”? | “仅显示” |
[09:13] | Nobody likes that one. | 没人喜欢这个 |
[09:14] | – “Hit it” Was Captain Pike’s. -Yeah, but you could | -“开始吧”是派克舰长的风格 -没错 |
[09:17] | put your own spin on it, like… | 但是你可以用你自己的语调 比如 |
[09:19] | “Hit it?!” | “开始喽” |
[09:21] | I will take it under advisement. | 我会好好考虑你的意见 |
[09:23] | Oh, and, um, Commander Stamets has, uh, requested | 还有 斯塔麦兹中校请求报告 |
[09:26] | to report on their analysis of the Ni’Var data. | 他们关于双位一体星的数据分析 |
[09:29] | He says they have something. | 他说他们有发现 |
[09:31] | Well, hit it, then. | 那就”开始喽” |
[09:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:45] | We combined the data from Ni’Var with the data | 我们把双位一体星的数据 |
[09:47] | from Commander Burnham’s black boxes. | 和博翰中校黑盒子里的数据整合 |
[09:49] | This is where the Burn started. | 找到了烬灭的起源地 |
[09:54] | The Verubin Nebula. | 维鲁宾星云 |
[10:00] | Unusually intense radiation. | 异常强烈的辐射 |
[10:02] | Highly unstable electromagnetic fields. | 极度不稳定的电磁场 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:06] | So we have a point of origin. | 所以我们知道了起源地 |
[10:08] | There’s more. | 还有别的 |
[10:10] | There’s a signal coming from the center of the nebula. | 从星云中心发出一个信号 |
[10:14] | And we weren’t sure at first, | 一开始我们并不确定 |
[10:15] | but it’s deliberate. | 但这是有意为之 |
[10:17] | Something or someone is definitely sending it. | 一定是某样东西或者某个人发送的 |
[10:22] | The signal frequencies are | 信号的频率 |
[10:23] | in the audio range. | 处于音频范围内 |
[10:32] | It’s been distorted by magnetic interference, but… | 受到电磁干扰它有些失真 但是 |
[10:35] | Well, uh, it… | 它… |
[10:38] | It sounds like music. | 它听起来是音乐 |
[10:46] | Where… | 哪里 |
[10:48] | I’ve heard this before. | 我之前在哪里听过 |
[10:49] | The Barzans. | 巴尔赞人 |
[10:50] | On the seed vault ship, | 在那艘搭载种子库的船上 |
[10:51] | the mother was humming it to her child. | 母亲给她的孩子哼唱的歌 |
[10:53] | And Gray used to play the same thing on the cello. | 还有格雷以前常用大提琴演奏这首曲子 |
[10:59] | That’s weird. Scientifically speaking. | 真奇怪 从科学上来说 |
[11:03] | The computer has detected a recurrence | 自从我们穿越未来抵达 |
[11:05] | of these precise combinations of tones | 计算机已经多次检测到 |
[11:08] | since we arrived in the future. | 分毫不差的这个曲调 |
[11:10] | Just the nebula, please. | 只播放星云内频率 |
[11:17] | A little louder. | 响一些 |
[11:28] | What is the lowest known frequency | 这段一直在星云内穿梭 |
[11:30] | traveling through that nebula? | 可探测的最低频是什么 |
[11:32] | That would be radio wave… | 应该是无线电波 |
[11:35] | J.A.G. 380725a J.A.G. 380725a, | |
[11:38] | coming from a nearby neutron star at 5.75 kilohertz. | 来自附近的中子星 频率5.75千赫 |
[11:43] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[11:44] | You want to model the effects of the distortion | 你想要模拟干扰效果 |
[11:46] | in order to isolate the original signal. | 剥离出最原始的信号 |
[11:52] | This is it without the distortion. | 这是去干扰后的波段 |
[11:56] | That’s a Federation distress signal. | 这是联邦遇难信号 |
[11:59] | There’s a ship lost in there. | 有舰船在那里迷失了 |
[12:01] | A distress signal must include an encoded message of some kind. | 遇难信号肯定会包含加密信息 |
[12:04] | Adira can write an algorithm that can find and decode it. | 阿迪拉可以写程序锁定并解码它 |
[12:08] | – How long will that take? – Not more than a few hours. | -那要多久 -顶多几个小时 |
[12:10] | She’s pretty fast. | 她很快的 |
[12:12] | Update me the moment you have something, Commander. | 一有消息就通知我 中校 |
[12:14] | Of course. | 一定 |
[12:22] | They’re fast. | TA很快 |
[12:25] | Um, “They.” | 是TA |
[12:27] | Not… not “She.” | 不是”她” |
[12:30] | I’ve never felt like a “She” | 我从没觉得自己是女性 |
[12:32] | or- or a “Her,” So… | 所以 |
[12:36] | I would prefer “They” Or “Them” From now on. | 从现在开始 我更愿意用TA称呼自己 |
[12:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:50] | Um, and I’ve never told anyone but Gray. | 这事儿我只告诉过格雷 |
[13:03] | How is it that an hour ago | 怎么一小时前 |
[13:04] | I didn’t know you had a brother? | 我都还不知道 你有个兄弟 |
[13:06] | It’s not biological. | 不是血缘上的 |
[13:07] | “Brother” Is something we said, we felt. | 我们称对方为”兄弟” 是一种感觉 |
[13:11] | But after… | 但之后 |
[13:14] | it became impossible. | 就变得不可能了 |
[13:16] | After what? | 在什么之后 |
[13:17] | Kyheem started hunting tranceworms for the Chain. | 基希姆开始为翡翠链猎捕迷幻虫 |
[13:20] | Think you can fix things with him? | 你觉得你能和他和好吗 |
[13:22] | Kwejian is starving. | 奎吉安饥荒遍野 |
[13:24] | He’s not my priority. | 他对我来说不重要 |
[13:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:27] | Hell of a way to bring me home to meet the family. | 真是带我回家见家人的好机会 |
[13:32] | First off, you already met Grudge. | 首先 你已经见过咯吱了 |
[13:34] | Ah. Right, yes. | 啊 是的 没错 |
[13:35] | And I’m grateful. Every day. | 我太感谢你了 每天都是 |
[13:38] | Look, I just… I wish you could have seen Kwejian | 我只是 很希望你见过奎吉安 |
[13:41] | when it was really beautiful. | 美景如画时候的样子 |
[13:42] | It was. | 从前是很美的 |
[13:43] | It wasn’t so… complicated, you know? | 没有那么…复杂 |
[13:46] | – I’m gonna like it. – No, really. It’s become something that… | -我会喜欢的 -不 真的 那里变成 |
[13:49] | I am going to like it. | 我会喜欢那里的 |
[13:52] | It’s your home. | 那里是你的家乡 |
[13:57] | Is that a new operating interface? | 这是新的操作界面吗 |
[13:59] | I had Engineering make modifications for me. | 我让工程师给我做了些修改 |
[14:01] | You know the interface is supposed to modify to you | 你知道这个界面应该根据你的使用情况 |
[14:03] | – based on your usage, right? – I need fail-safes. | -做出调整的对吧 -我需要自动防故障装置 |
[14:07] | The only fail-safe you ever needed was you. | 你唯一需要的自动防故障装置就是你自己 |
[14:11] | – Mr. Bryce, are we ready? – Yes, sir. | -布莱斯先生 可以了吗 -是 长官 |
[14:12] | Commander Stamets is ready to jump to Kwejian on your mark. | 斯塔麦兹中校已就绪 只等您下令跃进到奎吉安 |
[14:15] | Welcome back to the bridge, Mr. Booker. | 欢迎回到舰桥 布克先生 |
[14:17] | – Thank you, Captain. – Black alert. | -谢谢你 舰长 -黑色警报 |
[14:22] | And… | 预备 |
[14:24] | execute. | 执行 |
[14:41] | We’ve arrived at Kwejian, Captain. | 我们到奎吉安了 舰长 |
[14:45] | I’m trying to hail them, sir, but I’m getting no response. | 我正在呼叫他们 但没有回应 长官 |
[14:55] | Long-range scanners show a heavy cruiser-class | 远程扫描器显示一艘重型战舰级 |
[14:57] | starship coming in at maximum warp. | 星舰正以最大曲速靠近 |
[14:59] | 30 minutes out. | 30分钟后到 |
[15:01] | It’s the Viridian, Osyraa’s ship. | 是铬绿号 欧萨拉的飞船 |
[15:03] | We don’t have a cruiser-class starship in this system. | 我们的星系没有战舰级的星舰 |
[15:05] | Sensors show she’s armed to the teeth, sir. | 传感器显示她全副武装 长官 |
[15:08] | I have no authority over you, Mr. Booker. | 我无权管你 布克先生 |
[15:10] | Commander, your orders are to assess the situation | 中校 你的任务是评估情况 |
[15:12] | and see how we may be of service. | 看看我们能帮上什么忙 |
[15:14] | But you are to return to Discovery immediately | 但万一遇到什么麻烦 |
[15:16] | if there is any trouble whatsoever. | 你必须马上回到发现号 |
[15:18] | – Yes, sir. – Be careful, Commander. | -是 长官 -小心行事 中校 |
[15:20] | And good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[15:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[15:27] | Dr. Pollard. | 波拉德医生 |
[15:29] | I trust Dr. Culber has brought you up to date. | 我相信寇波医生已经告诉你最新情况了 |
[15:31] | There is a problem in my brain, | 我大脑里有病 |
[15:33] | ergo I dress like a human spermatozoan. | 所以我穿得像个人类精子似的 |
[15:35] | That suit is made | 这套衣服是用 |
[15:37] | of special hyperconductive material to interact | 特殊的超导体材料制成的 |
[15:39] | with the electromagnetic gel. | 为了能与电磁凝胶相互作用 |
[15:43] | There are many jokes to be had here. | 一会儿的笑话还多着呢 |
[15:44] | If you’re gonna torture me, at least let me have some fun. | 如果你要折腾我 至少让我找点乐子 |
[15:48] | This is not torture. | 这不是折腾 |
[15:49] | – As if you’d know. – This is medical advancement. | -你懂什么 -这是医学进步 |
[15:52] | – I didn’t ask. – I’m gonna need you | -我又没问 -我需要你 |
[15:54] | to count backward for me from ten. | 从十开始倒数 |
[15:56] | What you need is not im… | 你需要的不是… |
[15:59] | Advancement is good. | 进步真好 |
[16:18] | That’s beautiful. | 真动听 |
[16:22] | I didn’t know you played so well. | 我不知道你琴拉得这么好 |
[16:24] | I don’t. | 我不会拉琴 |
[16:26] | I- I guess I do now. | 大概现在算会了吧 |
[16:30] | Um… Kasha is the one who learned to play, | 学会了拉琴的是卡莎 |
[16:32] | and then Gray picked it up. | 然后传给了格雷 |
[16:34] | So now me. | 现在传给我了 |
[16:39] | Mm, uh, Gray’s not talking to me anymore. | 格雷现在不再跟我说话了 |
[16:42] | And I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[16:44] | I can still feel him. | 我还能感觉到他 |
[16:47] | Especially when I play. | 尤其是我拉琴的时候 |
[16:49] | That’s what’s so weird. | 这就是奇怪的地方 |
[16:51] | He’s… he’s here, | 他…就在我心里 |
[16:55] | all the time. | 一直都在 |
[16:57] | But it feels like he’s hiding from me. | 但感觉他在躲着我 |
[17:01] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[17:03] | Gray just needs some space. | 格雷只是需要点空间 |
[17:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:10] | It’s not… it’s not just him, either. | 不只是他 |
[17:14] | It’s… | 这 |
[17:15] | this– all of it. | 这一切都是 |
[17:18] | And I’m waking up every day, | 我每天醒来 |
[17:20] | and I never know who I’m gonna feel more. | 我不知道我会更像谁 |
[17:23] | Sometimes it’s Kasha, sometimes Tovar, | 有时是卡莎 有时是托瓦 |
[17:25] | or Gray, or sometimes it’s just… | 或是格雷 而有时只是 |
[17:31] | Adira? | 阿迪拉吗 |
[17:36] | Well, I’m out here with you. | 现在有我陪着你呢 |
[17:40] | The algorithm will take a few more hours, at least. | 算法至少还需要几个小时 |
[17:43] | Let’s play. | 我们弹琴吧 |
[17:48] | The key is G minor. | G小调 |
[17:50] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[18:08] | TILLY: Commander Burnham and Book have reached | 博翰中校和簿克已经到达 |
[18:09] | the surface of the planet, sir. | 星球表面 长官 |
[18:10] | How long before we lose the ability to track their location? | 我们在无法追踪他们的位置之前还有多久 |
[18:13] | It depends on when they reach the protected area. | 这取决于他们什么时候到达保护区 |
[18:17] | Come. | 请进 |
[18:18] | Which one of you is the captain? | 你们谁是舰长 |
[18:21] | Uh- uh. Try again. | 重新说 |
[18:21] | This time with the respect the rank deserves. | 这一次记得要尊重上级 |
[18:24] | May I speak with the captain, please? | 请问我能和舰长谈谈吗 |
[18:27] | I am Captain Saru. | 我是萨鲁舰长 |
[18:29] | We are meant to meet later, Mr. Ryn, are we not? | 芮安先生 我们不是约好晚些见面的吗 |
[18:32] | Yes. I… appreciate what you’ve done for me, | 是的 我感谢你为我做的一切 |
[18:35] | but Federation help always comes with strings. | 但联邦的帮助总是有附加条件的 |
[18:38] | – No, it doesn’t. – I need to get off this ship. | -没有的事 -我要离开这艘船 |
[18:40] | You are not a prisoner here, | 你不是这里的囚犯 |
[18:41] | Mr. Ryn– you never have been. | 芮安先生 你从来就不是 |
[18:43] | Then beam me down to Kwejian with Book. | 那就把我和簿克一起传送到奎吉安 |
[18:45] | You are free to go, | 你可以走了 |
[18:46] | provided the Kwejian accept you. | 前提是奎吉安接受你 |
[18:49] | – However… – There’s always a “However.” | -然而 -总会有个 “然而” |
[18:52] | There is an Emerald Chain warship inbound at maximum warp– | 一艘翡翠链战舰正以最大曲速驶来 |
[18:55] | you want to end up on another salvage planet | 你要是想脖子上再挂上炸弹 |
[18:56] | with an explosive in your neck, be our guest. | 流落到废弃星球 请自便 |
[18:59] | It’ll be here in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后到 |
[19:00] | Is it… the Viridian? | 是 铬绿号吗 |
[19:05] | – Osyraa? – That is what we believe. | -欧萨拉 -我们是这么认为 |
[19:10] | Is that… is that Book? | 那是 那是簿克吗 |
[19:12] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[19:13] | That is Kwejian’s defense system. | 那是奎吉安的防御系统 |
[19:15] | Anything that enters the protected area | 任何进入保护区的东西 |
[19:17] | can’t be accurately tracked or transported out. | 无法被精确追踪或传送出去 |
[19:21] | They’re on their own. | 他们只能靠自己了 |
[19:32] | My readings are scrambled. | 我的读数乱套了 |
[19:34] | Welcome to the Sanctuary. | 欢迎来到避难所 |
[19:42] | Michael Burnham, meet the sea locusts, | 迈克·博翰 这是海蝗虫 |
[19:45] | Kwejian’s plague. | 奎吉安的瘟疫 |
[19:47] | If they’re this far inland, | 如果他们在内陆传播这么远 |
[19:48] | that means we haven’t had repellent for weeks. | 也就是说我们已经好几周没有驱虫剂了 |
[20:00] | How do you make them do that? | 你怎么让它们这么做的 |
[20:03] | All I can do is ask. | 我能做的只有请求 |
[20:06] | And you can’t ask them to move back out to sea? | 你不能让它们搬回海上吗 |
[20:09] | Our best scientists have been working on it for years. | 我们最好的科学家已经研究了很多年 |
[20:12] | But there are so many. | 但数量太多了 |
[20:15] | I know it’s complicated, but… | 我知道这很复杂 但是 |
[20:19] | I hope you never forget how beautiful this place is. | 我希望你永远不会忘记这地方曾经有多美 |
[20:27] | I never forget. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[20:29] | Book? | 簿克 |
[20:30] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[20:31] | – Book… – Do it. | -簿克 -快点 |
[20:42] | You brought the Federation with you, Tareckx? | 你把联邦的人也带来了吗 特莱克斯 |
[20:44] | I am not Tareckx anymore. | 我不再是特莱克斯了 |
[20:47] | You couldn’t face the planet you abandoned on your own? | 你无法面对你抛弃的那个星球吗 |
[20:50] | I can face anything. | 我什么都能面对 |
[20:51] | It’s you who can’t face yourself. | 是你无法面对自己 |
[20:54] | You never could. | 你永远也做不到 |
[20:57] | Take them. | 把他们抓起来 |
[21:00] | He’s… | 他是 |
[21:02] | My brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[21:10] | Her encephalographic readings are peaking. | 她的脑电波读数达到峰值 |
[21:12] | She’s having an episode. | 她发作了 |
[21:13] | She’s in danger of a cerebral hemorrhage. | 她有脑出血的危险 |
[21:17] | Atomic scan 83% complete. | 原子扫描完成83% |
[21:19] | We have to abort. | 我们得中止 |
[21:20] | We can’t stop. This is the only way | 我们不能停下来 只有这样 |
[21:21] | to find out what’s wrong with her. | 才能知道她到底怎么了 |
[21:23] | No! | 不 |
[21:25] | She’s close to redline. | 她快不行了 |
[21:28] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[21:35] | Her heart rate is 210. | 她的心率是210 |
[21:37] | We’re nearly there. | 就快完成了 |
[21:43] | – San! – San! | -山 -山 |
[21:47] | Georgiou? | 乔久 |
[21:49] | Philippa? You okay? | 菲利帕 你没事吧 |
[21:51] | Can you tell us what you experienced? | 能告诉我们你经历了什么吗 |
[21:55] | I was having a beautiful dream | 我做了个美梦 |
[21:57] | about how your head would look on my wall. | 梦到你的头钉在我墙上的样子 |
[22:05] | I am Kyheem, Steward of the Sanctuary. | 我是基希姆 避难所的管家 |
[22:08] | Well, some job you’re doing. | 你这工作真是成效显著呢 |
[22:10] | Looks like the price of trance worm meat has hit a new high. | 看来迷幻虫肉的价格又创新高了 |
[22:13] | I’m Commander Michael Burnham | 我是迈克·博翰中校 |
[22:15] | of the starship Discovery. | 来自发现号星舰 |
[22:16] | – Tareckx didn’t mention… – Book. | -特莱克斯没提到 -簿克 |
[22:21] | Book. | 簿克 |
[22:22] | I stopped being a Tareckx | 当父亲和祖父 |
[22:23] | when Father and Grandfather | 开始和翡翠链合作时 |
[22:24] | started working with the Emerald Chain. | 我就不再是特莱克斯家的人了 |
[22:25] | And they both asked for you on their deathbeds. | 他们临终前都想见你 |
[22:27] | You’re a man of character, or you aren’t. | 你要么是个有个性的人 要么不是 |
[22:30] | Maybe they remembered that in the end. | 也许他们最后记住了 |
[22:34] | Oh. So righteous. | 太正义了 |
[22:35] | Someone has to be. | 总得有人有正义感 |
[22:39] | What are the Federation’s intentions here? | 联盟的目的是什么 |
[22:41] | Observation and support. | 观察和支持 |
[22:43] | Kwejian is a sovereign planet. | 奎吉安是一个主权星球 |
[22:44] | We don’t need another savior. You can go. | 我们不需要另一个救世主 你可以走了 |
[22:47] | She stays. | 她留下 |
[22:48] | You called, I showed up. | 你打给我 我就来了 |
[22:50] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[22:51] | A criminal. Ryn. | 一个罪犯 芮安 |
[22:54] | Osyraa wants him. | 欧萨拉想要他 |
[22:58] | Never thought you’d dance at the end of their chain, | 从没想过你会跟在他们的屁股后面转 |
[23:00] | but here you are. | 但你还是这样做了 |
[23:01] | You saw how far the locusts are inland. | 你看到了蝗虫入侵内陆有多深 |
[23:04] | I did, but I won’t return someone to slavery. | 是的 但我不会把人变回奴隶 |
[23:07] | Without Osyraa, there’d be nothing left here. | 没有欧萨拉 这里就什么都没有了 |
[23:10] | – I see there’s nothing left of you. – Says the nomad | -我看是你不复从前了 -这话从一个拒绝承认 |
[23:12] | who rejects his name and everything he is. | 自己的名字和身份的流浪汉嘴里说出来 |
[23:17] | I did manage to hold on to a few core principles. | 我还是坚持了一些核心原则 |
[23:26] | The Viridian has arrived, Captain. | 铬绿号来了 船长 |
[23:28] | Osyraa’s scanning us. | 欧萨拉在扫描我们 |
[23:29] | But she isn’t blocking our scans in return. | 但她没有阻挡我们的扫描 |
[23:32] | She wants us to see her and all her firepower. | 她想让我们看到她和她的火力 |
[23:35] | – Yellow alert, sir? – No. | -黄色警报 长官 -不 |
[23:36] | Full diplomatic protocols. | 全面遵从外交程序 |
[23:38] | No actions that might be misinterpreted as a provocation. | 不做出可能被误解为挑衅的行为 |
[23:41] | We’re being hailed, Captain. | 有人呼叫我们 舰长 |
[23:43] | Can you get a message to Burnham | 你能穿过奎吉安的防御 |
[23:44] | through the Kwejian defenses? | 给博翰捎个口信吗 |
[23:46] | I can try, sir. | 可以尝试 长官 |
[23:47] | Tell her to leave the protected area immediately | 让她立刻离开保护区域 |
[23:49] | and transport back to Discovery. | 然后传送回发现号 |
[23:51] | – Yes, sir. – Put Osyraa through. | -是的 长官 -接通欧萨拉 |
[24:00] | Well, it’s been a while | 我们有一阵 |
[24:02] | since we’ve seen a Starfleet vessel. | 没有见过星际舰队的飞船了 |
[24:04] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[24:06] | I am Captain Saru of the USS Discovery. | 我是联邦星舰发现号的萨鲁舰长 |
[24:09] | We are an observational presence, | 我们应奎吉安居民的要求 |
[24:11] | here at the request of the citizens of Kwejian. | 前来这里进行观察 |
[24:14] | Oh, I see, but I’m afraid you can’t operate | 我明白了 但恐怕你不能 |
[24:16] | under the observational umbrella | 打着以观察为名义的保护伞 |
[24:18] | while you’re harboring a wanted criminal named Ryn. | 却窝藏着一个叫芮安的通缉犯 |
[24:24] | Wanted by whom? | 被谁通缉 |
[24:26] | To our knowledge, no entity | 据我们所知 没有任何 |
[24:27] | recognized by the Federation desires Mr. Ryn’s capture. | 被联邦认可机构想要抓住芮安先生 |
[24:32] | “Recognized by the Federation”? | 联邦认可 |
[24:35] | Out here, we don’t bend to that kind of hubris. | 在这里 我们不会屈服于那种傲慢 |
[24:40] | Prepare to transport him to my vessel. | 准备把他传送到我的船上 |
[24:42] | You’re scared of the monster you serve. | 你害怕你效力的怪物 |
[24:45] | – I knew you, Kyheem. – You never knew me. | -我了解你 基希姆 -你从来都不了解我 |
[24:48] | – You weren’t afraid of anything. – You have to give up Ryn. | -你以前什么都不怕 -你必须交出芮安 |
[24:51] | If Mr. Ryn has committed serious crimes, | 如果芮安先生犯了重罪 |
[24:55] | the Federation will hold him accountable. | 联邦会追究他的责任 |
[24:57] | The Federation can’t even hold itself accountable | 联邦甚至不能为自己 |
[24:59] | for the mess it’s made or the blood on its hands. | 造成的混乱和手上的鲜血负责 |
[25:03] | Send the prisoner to me now. | 立刻把犯人交给我 |
[25:05] | “Give up the trance worms.” | 交出迷幻虫 |
[25:07] | “Poison the locusts.” “Give up Ryn.” | 毒杀蝗虫 交出芮安 |
[25:09] | What happens when they come for you? | 他们要是针对你怎么办 |
[25:11] | Who’s gonna stand for you? | 谁会支持你 |
[25:12] | We are your people. | 我们是你的人 |
[25:15] | We are your family. | 我们是你的家人 |
[25:17] | Act like it. | 那就有点家人样子 |
[25:26] | You. | 你 |
[25:28] | You are the coward. | 你才是懦夫 |
[25:32] | The Andorian you seek is here | 你找的安多利人根据 |
[25:35] | under security protocol 49.09. | 安全协议49.09留在这里 |
[25:37] | He signed a lifelong contract. He’s broken the contract. | 他签了终身合同 他违反了合同 |
[25:41] | That sounds suspiciously like slavery. | 听起来很像奴隶制 |
[25:44] | Oh. It doesn’t surprise me | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[25:45] | that a Kelpien would frame everything | 凯尔比人会把一切都 |
[25:47] | in terms of enslavement. | 说成是奴役 |
[25:49] | If memory serves, the Orions were once enslaved themselves. | 如果我没记错 奥利安人曾经被奴役过 |
[25:54] | My ancestors knew that power is virtue, | 我的祖先知道权力是美德 |
[25:57] | and that there is no nobility in suffering. | 痛苦没有高贵可言 |
[26:00] | You do what it takes to get what you need, or you don’t. | 你要不择手段得到你想要的 |
[26:02] | I want Ryn. You have him. | 我要芮安 他在你手上 |
[26:05] | And the Federation does not | 联邦不会 |
[26:06] | want a war with the Emerald Chain. | 想和翡翠链开战的 |
[26:07] | That’s why you came alone. | 所以你才一个人来 |
[26:09] | That’s why you are just… observing. | 所以你只是…观察 |
[26:12] | Transport Ryn to my ship, | 把芮安传送到我的飞船上 |
[26:15] | or the Kwejian and any of your crew | 否则奎吉安人和你的手下 |
[26:17] | on its surface will pay his price. | 会为他付出代价 |
[26:23] | I’ll grant you five minutes. | 我给你五分钟 |
[26:27] | – Mr. Bryce? – Still unable to reach Commander Burnham, sir. | -布莱斯先生 -还是联系不上博翰中校 长官 |
[26:29] | Osyraa just dropped into the atmosphere, weapons hot. | 欧萨拉刚刚进入大气层 武器就绪 |
[26:33] | Yellow alert. | 黄色警报 |
[26:35] | Keep trying, Mr. Bryce. | 继续努力 布莱斯先生 |
[26:37] | And bring Mr. Ryn to the bridge immediately. | 马上把芮安先生带到舰桥 |
[26:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[26:52] | Yes. | 说吧 |
[26:58] | Is that Kwejian whiskey? | 那是奎吉安威士忌吗 |
[26:59] | I could use a shot myself. | 我也想喝一杯 |
[27:02] | You know, I have to say | 我得说 |
[27:03] | that this defense system of yours is impressive. | 你的防御系统令人钦佩 |
[27:06] | According to my ship’s sensors, | 根据我飞船的传感器 |
[27:07] | you’re bouncing my signal across | 你把我的信号反射到 |
[27:09] | eight different places on the planet, | 这个星球上八个不同的地方 |
[27:10] | even as I talk to you right now. | 就像我现在跟你说话一样 |
[27:12] | Did you get blown to bits and forget to tell me? | 你是不是被炸成碎片忘了告诉我 |
[27:15] | I brought Book. | 我带了簿克 |
[27:17] | I have kept my end of the bargain. | 我遵守了我的诺言 |
[27:19] | Well, that was before he showed up | 那是在他坐着一艘 |
[27:21] | with a Federation ship that has Ryn on board. | 带着芮安的联邦星舰出现之前 |
[27:24] | Now, they’re not playing nicely, so, I’m going to need Book | 眼下他们态度不好 所以我需要簿克 |
[27:28] | and whoever he came with. | 还有跟他一起来的人 |
[27:30] | So you can… what? | 这样你就能干什么 |
[27:32] | When have you ever dared to question me? | 你什么时候敢质疑过我 |
[27:38] | Is this your brother working on you? | 这是你兄弟给你的勇气吗 |
[27:42] | Look, if you don’t want to be the one | 如果你不想成为那个 |
[27:44] | who turns him over, that’s fine. | 把他交出来的人 没关系 |
[27:45] | Turn off your defense system, and I’ll come and get him. | 关掉你的防御系统 我来抓他 |
[27:49] | It’s the right thing for Kwejian. | 这对奎吉安来说是正确的事 |
[27:53] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[27:55] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[27:57] | Famine. | 饥荒 |
[27:59] | You have a child. | 你有个孩子 |
[28:02] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[28:04] | Have you ever seen a child starve? | 你见过孩子挨饿吗 |
[28:07] | Is your brother really worth it? | 你兄弟真的值得你这么做吗 |
[28:10] | The locusts have started to destroy Kwejian’s harvest. | 蝗虫开始破坏奎吉安的收成了 |
[28:14] | People are already suffering. | 人们已经在受苦了 |
[28:20] | Okay, let’s try this another way. | 好吧 我们换个方式 |
[28:30] | I don’t have a lot of time to waste, | 我没多少时间可以浪费 |
[28:32] | so bring your brother to me now. | 把你兄弟带来见我 |
[28:34] | I will burn ten hecapates of forest every minute of delay. | 每一分钟 我就烧十个赫卡帕的森林[单位] |
[28:45] | Photon torpedoes. | 光子鱼雷 |
[28:47] | Osyraa. | 欧萨拉 |
[28:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:50] | She’s targeting the defense systems. | 她的目标是防御系统 |
[28:52] | I know the way. | 我认识路 |
[29:09] | Status report. | 汇报情况 |
[29:10] | Still no word from Commander Burnham. | 博翰中校还是没有消息 |
[29:12] | Osyraa’s carpet-bombing the planet systematically, | 欧萨拉有计划地地毯式轰炸地球 |
[29:14] | firing in a grid pattern for maximum damage. | 以网格状开火以造成最大伤害 |
[29:16] | Kwejian’s defenses are starting to fail. | 奎吉安的防御开始失效了 |
[29:18] | Mr. Ryn, why are you so important to Osyraa? | 芮安先生 你为什么对欧萨拉这么重要 |
[29:21] | She’s destroying that planet looking for you. | 她为了找你正在毁灭那个星球 |
[29:24] | Commander Burnham and Book are down there. | 博翰中校和簿克在下面 |
[29:26] | We need to know what she wants. | 我们得知道她想要什么 |
[29:27] | We cannot engage with her blindly. | 我们不能盲目地与她交战 |
[29:30] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:36] | Mr. Rhys, take weapons on line. | 里斯先生 准备好武器 |
[29:38] | But sir, Admiral Vance said… | 但是长官 万斯上将说 |
[29:39] | I am well aware of the admiral’s instructions. | 我很清楚上将的指示 |
[29:42] | We are continuing our efforts | 我们会继续努力 |
[29:43] | to retrieve Commander Burnham and Mr. Booker, | 找回博翰中校和布克先生 |
[29:46] | as Starfleet protocol demands. | 这是星际舰队协议要求的 |
[29:48] | But we will prevent Osyraa | 但我们会阻止欧萨拉 |
[29:50] | from committing atrocities as Starfleet protocol | 犯下暴行 这也符合星际舰队的 |
[29:53] | – also demands. – Yes, sir. | -规定要求 -是的 长官 |
[29:55] | Mr. Bryce, open a ship-wide channel. | 布莱斯先生 打开全舰频道 |
[30:03] | Computer, | 电脑 |
[30:04] | override security encryption authorization code | 覆盖安全加密授权码 |
[30:06] | Q-L-R-8-5-4-5-4-4-8 Q-L-R-8-5-4-5-4-8. | |
[30:15] | All crew to stations. | 全体船员各就各位 |
[30:16] | We are going to red alert. | 我们要进入红色警报了 |
[30:19] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[30:22] | I don’t need a scan of your brain | 我不需要扫描你的大脑 |
[30:23] | to know where you’re headed. | 就知道你要去哪 |
[30:24] | Out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[30:26] | You were a liability to her on the salvage planet. | 你在废弃星球上对她来说是个累赘 |
[30:28] | You almost got her killed. Stand down. | 你差点害死她 退下 |
[30:32] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[30:35] | It’s not that cut-and-dry. | 事情没那么简单 |
[30:40] | Let’s find a quieter place to talk. | 我们找个安静点的地方谈谈 |
[30:44] | Fine. | 好的 |
[30:45] | Burnham to Discovery. Do you copy? | 博翰呼叫发现号 收到了吗 |
[30:47] | Osyraa’s targeting Kwejian’s defense systems. | 欧萨拉的目标是奎吉安的防御系统 |
[30:50] | One is already down. | 一道已经被攻破了 |
[30:51] | We’re going to attempt to repair it. | 我们要试着修复它 |
[30:56] | This way! | 这边走 |
[30:58] | If you can hear this message, | 如果你能听到这条信息 |
[30:59] | we need any help we can get. | 我们需要任何你能提供的帮助 |
[31:01] | We can’t let Osyraa get a lock on everyone down here. | 我们不能让欧萨拉锁定这里的所有人 |
[31:04] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[31:04] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[31:06] | I still can’t reach Commander Burnham. | 我还是联系不上博翰中校 |
[31:08] | Five minutes at most until Osyraa’s | 欧萨拉还有最多五分钟 |
[31:09] | able to break through Kwejian’s defenses. | 就能突破奎吉安的所有防御 |
[31:11] | Have scanners picked up any weaknesses in her shields? | 扫描到她的护盾有什么弱点吗 |
[31:14] | None that I can find, sir. | 我找不到 长官 |
[31:15] | Captain, I know where they are. | 舰长 我知道他们在哪 |
[31:17] | I climbed over every class of ship on salvage duty. | 我因为收集任务爬过所有级别的飞船 |
[31:20] | And you are willing to help us? | 你愿意帮助我们吗 |
[31:23] | For Book’s sake. | 看在簿克的份上 |
[31:26] | I owe him. | 我欠他的 |
[31:27] | Sir, if we return fire, Osyraa will see it | 长官 如果我们反击 欧萨拉会发现 |
[31:29] | as an attack from the Federation. | 联邦的袭击 |
[31:31] | Emerald Chain will retaliate against everyone. | 翡翠链会报复所有人 |
[31:33] | At this point, we have no choice, Lieutenant. | 现在我们别无选择 上尉 |
[31:36] | What if we fired on her from a non-Federation starship? | 如果我们从一艘非联邦星舰向她开火呢 |
[31:39] | Another ship? | 另一艘船吗 |
[31:41] | Flown by a Starfleet pilot | 由星际舰队飞行员驾驶 |
[31:42] | who will be disciplined severely | 而其将会因为 |
[31:44] | for disobeying orders and for going rogue. | 违抗命令 擅自行动收到严厉惩罚 |
[32:04] | What’s my target? | 我的目标是什么 |
[32:06] | Where the gunwale meets the aft nacelles. | 船舷与船尾机舱的交汇处 |
[32:14] | Sensors aren’t showing any damage. | 传感器没有显示任何损伤 |
[32:16] | Am I hitting this thing or what? | 我到底打没打到它 |
[32:18] | Trust me, you’ve weakened the shield, but you have | 相信我 你削弱了护盾 但是你得 |
[32:20] | to keep the pressure on. Go back and… | 保持火力压制 回去 |
[32:24] | What the hell is this?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[32:26] | – What’s that noise it’s making? – It’s a cat. | -它在发出什么声音 -它是只猫 |
[32:28] | What is that? Like a pet? | 那是什么 像宠物一样 |
[32:31] | Shields down to 80%. | 护盾降到80% |
[32:33] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你能做到吗 |
[32:46] | Wait. Is that my ship? | 等等 那是我的船吗 |
[32:54] | Kyheem wants you back. | 基希姆想要你回去 |
[33:02] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:26] | Shields at ten percent. | 护盾还剩10% |
[33:28] | – You have to go back. – No. | -你得回去 -不 |
[33:29] | Burnham’s not clear yet. | 博翰还没有安全 |
[33:31] | Last time I tried to stand up to Osyraa, | 上次我想反抗欧萨拉 |
[33:32] | I lost my antenna. | 我的触角没了 |
[33:34] | This time, I’m going to get vaporized. | 这一次 我会被蒸发掉 |
[33:44] | You’re the only one who’s ever stood up to her, correct? | 你是唯一一个反抗过她的人 对吗 |
[33:47] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:48] | I didn’t. I guessed. | 我没有 我猜的 |
[33:51] | But for what it’s worth, | 但不管怎样 |
[33:54] | I have the right co-pilot. | 你是合适的副驾驶 |
[33:58] | If you face something, you can beat it, | 如果你面对什么 你可以战胜它 |
[34:01] | and that is exactly what we’re gonna do right now. | 这正是我们现在要做的 |
[34:07] | I just need you to be brave for a few more minutes. | 我只需要你再勇敢几分钟 |
[34:09] | You with me? | 你能做到吗 |
[34:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:13] | Good. ‘Cause I’m about to do something | 很好 因为我要做一件 |
[34:15] | that might get us both killed. | 可能会害死我们俩的事 |
[34:16] | Computer, suspend automatic controls. | 电脑 暂停自动控制 |
[34:19] | Full manual control. | 完全手动控制 |
[34:24] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:25] | This is how I learned to fly. | 我就是这样学会飞行的 |
[34:32] | Kyheem! | 基希姆 |
[34:43] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:46] | Osyraa will kill us all! | 欧萨拉会把我们都杀了 |
[34:47] | “Us”? There is no us anymore. | 我们 “我们”已经不存在了 |
[34:49] | You saw to that! | 你确保了这一点 |
[35:02] | Enough! | 够了 |
[35:03] | – Michael! – Let him go. | -迈克 -放他走 |
[35:05] | Discovery won’t give up Ryn, | 发现号不会放弃芮安 |
[35:07] | so she’ll take me as leverage? | 所以她会拿我当筹码吗 |
[35:09] | That is never gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[35:12] | Kyheem. | 基希姆 |
[35:14] | You knew this was a possibility | 你知道你同意来找我的那一刻 |
[35:15] | the moment you agreed to find me. | 就有这种可能 |
[35:29] | Book. | 簿克 |
[35:35] | If this is what it takes. | 如果这样能跟你说得通的话 |
[35:39] | Send me up to her. | 把我传送到她的星舰上去 |
[35:40] | Maybe she’ll give you a bonus. | 也许她会给你赏金 |
[35:53] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[36:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:22] | All right, we’re going again. | 好了 再来一次 |
[36:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:36] | Eight degrees aft. Straight down. | 向船尾八度 直飞 |
[36:37] | That’s the weapons system generator. | 那是武器系统生成器 |
[36:54] | The Viridian is standing down, Captain. | 铬绿号停火了 舰长 |
[36:56] | Captain, incoming transmission. | 舰长 收到信号 |
[36:58] | Put it through. | 接进来 |
[37:01] | Osyraa. | 欧萨拉 |
[37:02] | Your ship appears to have sustained structural damage. | 你的飞船似乎遭受了结构损伤 |
[37:06] | Allow us to be of assistance. | 请允许我们提供帮助 |
[37:08] | You have just sealed your own fate | 你刚刚决定了自己的命运 |
[37:10] | and the fate of the Federation. | 以及联邦的命运 |
[37:13] | I promise you will feel | 我保证你会感觉到 |
[37:15] | the full weight of the cchain. | 整个翡翠链的重量 |
[37:27] | We will starve. | 我们会饿死的 |
[37:30] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[37:32] | You have a son? | 你有个儿子 |
[37:47] | Look. | 你看 |
[37:50] | You both are empaths. | 你们都是通情者 |
[37:53] | Why can’t you move the sea locusts out to sea together? | 你们为什么不能一起把海蝗赶到海里 |
[37:56] | It’s too many. | 太多了 |
[37:59] | Even with two of us. | 即使我们一起联手 |
[38:04] | Who said anything about just the two of you? | 谁说只有你们两个了 |
[38:09] | We’ve isolated | 我们分离出了 |
[38:10] | the electromagnetic connection between the sea locusts. | 海蝗之间的电磁联系 |
[38:13] | We’ll amplify it, same as we did on Kaminar. | 我们会放大它 就像我们在卡米纳星上做的那样 |
[38:15] | All you have to do is tell them where to go. | 你只需要告诉他们去哪就行了 |
[38:17] | It’s their choice, Michael, not ours. | 这是他们的选择 迈克 不是我们的 |
[38:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:05] | Just need to boost the signal, | 只需要增强信号 |
[39:06] | and the brothers should get them home. | 兄弟们应该送他们回家 |
[39:08] | Captain, shall I… execute? | 船长 我该执行吗 |
[39:12] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[39:17] | Amplifying now. | 现在放大 |
[39:41] | The locusts are communicating. | 蝗虫之间在交流 |
[39:43] | – They’re getting the message. – Go. | -他们明白了 -去吧 |
[39:45] | Go. | 去吧 |
[40:03] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[40:05] | Well done, both of you. | 干得好 你们两个 |
[40:12] | Oh, it was great! | 太棒了 |
[40:14] | I went full manual. | 我全手动操作了 |
[40:16] | – No. – You did not. | -不是吧 -真的假的 |
[40:17] | Oh, hell yeah, I did. Ask Ryn. | 当然真的 不信问芮安 |
[40:19] | You’re gonna be all macho and impossible all week, yeah? | 你会骄傲自大一整周的吧 |
[40:22] | Yeah, that’s right. Deal with me, universe. | 没错 来咬我啊 |
[40:24] | Oh, deal with me, universe, while I deal with her. | 我咬她的时候还是咬我吧 |
[40:28] | It took a sec for Ryn to chill out. | 芮安冷静下来花了点时间 |
[40:30] | Once he got Grudge in order, | 他搞定咯吱之后 |
[40:31] | he just told me exactly where to aim, | 就告诉我该瞄准哪里 |
[40:33] | and it was just… | 简直就是… |
[40:35] | I’m as valuable as the cat. | 我的价值和那只猫差不多 |
[40:37] | Oh, knock it off with the whole “Sad Andorian” thing. | 别一副”悲伤安多利人”的样子 |
[40:39] | You’re a freaking hero. | 你就是个大英雄 |
[40:41] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[40:43] | Osyraa. | 欧萨拉 |
[40:45] | And it will be bad next time. | 下次会很难搞 |
[40:47] | Well, we can be pretty bad, too, so… | 我们也可以很难搞的 |
[40:53] | You know, | 要知道 |
[40:55] | all I ever heard about when I was little was how… | 我从小就听说 |
[40:58] | deceitful the Federation was, | 星际联邦有多么虚伪 |
[41:00] | how they’d turn on you. | 他们会背叛你 |
[41:02] | I mean, you want to scare an Andorian child, | 你要是想吓唬安多利小孩 |
[41:03] | tell them they’re going to Federation summer camp. | 就告诉他们 他们要去星际联邦夏令营了 |
[41:07] | That’s not a thing. | 没这个东西 |
[41:13] | I need to tell you something, | 我要告诉你一件 |
[41:14] | something that will give you an advantage. | 能让你们占优势的事 |
[41:17] | They’re running out of dilithium. | 他们快没有二锂了 |
[41:19] | The Chain. | 翡翠链 |
[41:21] | That’s why Osyraa wants me back. | 就是欧萨拉要抓我回去的原因 |
[41:23] | I’m the only one who knows. | 只有我知道 |
[41:26] | And now you do, too. | 现在你也知道了 |
[41:33] | Lizard. | 蜥蜴 |
[41:34] | So, | 所以 |
[41:35] | this is home now? | 这就是家了 |
[41:37] | No. | 不 |
[41:38] | Kwejian is home. | 奎吉安才是家 |
[41:41] | Feels good to hear you say that. | 听你这么说心里真舒坦 |
[41:43] | But this is where they’re making a difference | 但这里是他们帮奎吉安这样的星球 |
[41:44] | for planets like Kwejian. | 做出变革的地方 |
[41:47] | I’m liking being around that. | 我喜欢这种地方 |
[41:51] | Uh, Kyheem, do you mind if Lido comes with me? | 基希姆 你介意让李多跟我走吗 |
[41:53] | Oh, no, please. | 不介意 |
[41:54] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[41:56] | I’m gonna show you something amazing. | 我带你看点好玩的 |
[41:58] | – The lizard guy? – Mm-hmm. | -那个蜥蜴人吗 -是的 |
[42:00] | His name is Linus, | 他叫莱纳斯 |
[42:02] | and you can peel off a part of his face if you want. | 你可以剥掉他的一部分脸 |
[42:05] | Ew. Fun. | 好恶心 好有趣 |
[42:10] | So, Book… | 簿克 |
[42:13] | Don’t even. | 算了 |
[42:13] | It sounds stupid coming out of your mouth. | 从你嘴里说出来就特别蠢 |
[42:16] | Oh. I’m why it sounds stupid. | 听着蠢还怪我 |
[42:19] | There’s a story. | 是有缘由的 |
[42:21] | Are you gonna tell me about it? | 你要讲给我听吗 |
[42:24] | How ’bout next time? | 下次的吧 |
[42:27] | If it’s sooner than 15 years, yeah. | 只要不等上15年就没问题 |
[42:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:32] | You held everything together. | 你没有让家园分崩离析 |
[42:35] | You saved Kwejian. | 你救了奎吉安 |
[42:40] | So, um, the Federation. | 所以 星际联邦 |
[42:42] | Seems they can use some… | 看样子他们需要 |
[42:44] | empathic perspective, yes? | 会通情的人的帮助 |
[42:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:47] | They can. | 他们需要 |
[42:48] | Don’t say “Brother.” | 别说”兄弟” |
[42:51] | It’s corny. | 太俗了 |
[42:51] | I wasn’t going to. | 我没打算说 |
[43:08] | Later, brother. | 回见 兄弟 |
[43:12] | Burning the midnight oil. | 又熬夜了 |
[43:15] | Yeah. Just… wrapping up. | 是的 快完成了 |
[43:17] | There’s nothing more to do until their algorithm finishes. | TA写的算法结束之后才能进行别的 |
[43:20] | No, no, no, no, no. Let them sleep. | 不不不 让TA睡吧 |
[43:22] | At that age, whatever they can get is golden. | 这个年纪 什么都是美好的 |
[43:30] | Gray stopped speaking to them. | 格雷不跟TA说话了 |
[43:33] | Ouch. | 好惨 |
[43:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:36] | But… | 可是 |
[43:38] | …even so, their work | 即便如此 |
[43:39] | has been nothing short of stellar. | 他们的工作丝毫未受影响 |
[43:42] | TA They’re… | |
[43:44] | really something. | 真的很了不起 |
[43:46] | They’re also awake. | 而且TA还醒着 |
[43:49] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -对不起 -不 |
[43:51] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[43:53] | When I sleep like this, my back kills. | 我这么睡觉后背会痛 |
[43:55] | You’ve got to take better care of yourself. | 你得多照顾好自己 |
[43:58] | No need to… | 其实不用 |
[43:59] | fuss over them, Hugh. | 担心TA 休 |
[44:01] | They’re not a child. | TA已经不是小孩子了 |
[44:02] | Technically, they are a child. | 严格说来 TA还是个孩子 |
[44:06] | Are we done for today? | 今天可以收工了吗 |
[44:08] | We are. | 可以了 |
[44:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:16] | Later, gents. | 回见 先生们 |
[44:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:25] | Pride. | 骄傲 |
[44:27] | It suits you. | 适合你 |
[44:29] | Is that your professional opinion? | 这是你的专业意见吗 |
[44:31] | Board-certified. | 经过职业验证的 |
[44:35] | Your nephew is hilarious. | 你侄子真好玩 |
[44:39] | Runs in the family. | 祖传的 |
[44:42] | My ship looks like it was hit with a dozen photon torpedoes. | 我的船好像被一打光子鱼雷击中了似的 |
[44:45] | Actually, it was eight. | 其实是八发 |
[44:48] | Oh. Good. | 那挺好 |
[44:51] | Did you mean what you said to Kyheem? | 你跟基希姆说的话是认真的吗 |
[44:54] | That you get what we’re doing out here. | 你理解我们的宗旨 |
[44:57] | Discovery saved my planet | 发现号拯救了我的星球 |
[44:58] | from something that had us for a century. | 让我们摆脱了一个世纪来的困扰 |
[45:02] | What you’ve done– | 你们所做的 |
[45:05] | what the Federation’s done– | 星际联邦所做的 |
[45:06] | for us, for other worlds like ours… | 为我们 为其他和我们类似的人 |
[45:11] | I want in. | 我想加入 |
[45:15] | I want what means something. | 我想要做有意义的事 |
[45:22] | Well, you’ll have to speak to Captain Saru | 那你就要跟萨鲁舰长谈谈 |
[45:25] | – and clarify your intentions aboard his starship. – Aye aye. | -表明你登船的意图 -是 是 |
[45:29] | – One “Aye.” – One “Aye.” Yeah. I know. | -只说一遍”是” -一遍”是” 知道 |
[45:35] | I’ll get started fixing your ship. | 我去修理你的船了 |
[45:43] | I really liked seeing Kwejian. | 我很喜欢奎吉安 |
[45:46] | I really liked being there with you. | 我很喜欢跟你一起去那 |