时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | That’s the Federation distress signal. | 这是联邦遇难信号 |
[00:05] | A distress signal must include an encoded message of some kind. | 遇难信号肯定会包含加密信息 |
[00:09] | Adira can write an algorithm that can decode it. | 阿迪拉可以写程序锁定并解码它 |
[00:12] | Update me the moment you have something, Commander. | 一有消息就通知我 中校 |
[00:14] | What the Federation’s done for us, | 星际联邦为我们所做的 |
[00:16] | for other worlds like ours– | 为其他和我们类似的人 |
[00:19] | I want in. | 我想加入 |
[00:19] | Well, you’ll have to speak to Captain Saru. | 那你就要跟萨鲁舰长谈谈 |
[00:22] | and clarify your intentions aboard his starship. | 表明你登船的意图 |
[00:25] | – Aye, aye. – One “aye.” | -是 是 -只说一遍”是” |
[00:27] | One “aye”. Yeah. | 一遍”是” 知道 |
[00:28] | I would like you to serve as my acting first officer. | 我希望选你担任我的代理大副 |
[00:32] | Saru made the right choice. | 萨鲁做了正确的选择 |
[00:35] | The Sphere data was transmitted here for us to protect it. | 球体数据传输到了这里 好让我们保护它 |
[00:38] | Your crew requires what they used to call | 你的船员需要的是他们以前称作 |
[00:40] | R and R, Captain. | “摇滚”的东西 舰长 |
[00:42] | Perhaps now it desires to protect us. | 或许现在它想保护我们 |
[00:46] | She’s close to redline. | 她快不行了 |
[00:49] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[00:50] | It’s not that cut and dry. | 事情没那么简单 |
[00:59] | If you’d come to me sooner, | 你们要是早点来找我 |
[01:00] | I could have saved you a lot of trouble. | 就嫩省下不少麻烦 |
[01:02] | I wasn’t aware you had any medical training. | 我不知道你接受过医学训练 |
[01:05] | Yes, well, I guess I’m a man of widely varying interests. | 是的 我兴趣爱好非常广泛 |
[01:10] | Now, I understand she’s been presenting with physiological symptoms, | 我知道她已经出现了一些生理症状 |
[01:13] | but the cure won’t be found anywhere in this room. | 但是这个房间里可提供不了任何治疗手段 |
[01:17] | Or in this galaxy, for that matter. | 甚至整个星系都没有 |
[01:19] | Computer, open classified file Beta-4895-Omega. | 电脑 打开β-4895-Ω号机密文件 |
[01:25] | Lieutenant Commander Yor. Deceased. | 约尔少校 已故 |
[01:29] | – Time soldier. – Time solider? | -时空战士 -时空战士 |
[01:31] | Consider yourself lucky to have skipped the Temporal Wars. | 躲过了时间战争就偷着乐吧 |
[01:34] | Amongst the many horrible things we discovered | 时空武器化的过程当中 |
[01:36] | when weaponizing time: | 我们发现了许多可怕的事情 |
[01:38] | temporal travel can make you pretty sick. | 时间旅行能引发极度的身体不适 |
[01:40] | Turns out our molecules are designed | 事实证明 根据我们的分子设计 |
[01:42] | to function in the time in which they’re created. | 分子是在其被创造出来的时空里才能发挥作用 |
[01:44] | But everyone on Discovery traveled through time. | 可是发现号上的所有人都穿越了时空 |
[01:47] | Yes, but only one of you is also from a parallel universe. | 没错 但是只有一个人还是从平行宇宙来的 |
[01:50] | Yor here traveled forward from 2379 | 这位约尔就是从2379年向前穿越时空 |
[01:54] | and across from an alternate universe | 还跨越了罗慕伦采矿舰 |
[01:56] | created by the temporal incursion of a Romulan mining ship. | 进行时间入侵时造成的平行宇宙 |
[02:00] | Before Georgiou, Yor was the only individual | 在乔久之前 约尔是唯一一个已知的 |
[02:03] | known to have traveled across both time and dimensions. | 既穿越时间又穿越维度的人 |
[02:06] | So, you knew this would happen to her? | 所以 你早就知道她会这样 |
[02:08] | Suspected. | 猜测过 |
[02:09] | Every molecule fights | 每一个分子都在争斗 |
[02:11] | to either go back in time or jump a cosmic divide. | 要么回到原本的时间 要么跨过宇宙鸿沟 |
[02:15] | By the end, Yor was in such pain | 最后 约尔痛苦难耐 |
[02:18] | the doctors petitioned the Federation for euthanasia. | 医生请求星际联邦为他安乐死 |
[02:21] | They couldn’t send him back to his own universe? | 他们不能把他送回到原来的宇宙吗 |
[02:23] | Not without breaking | 除非违反 |
[02:24] | the Inter-dimensional Displacement Restriction. | 《跨维度位移规定》 |
[02:28] | Part of the Temporal Accords. | 《时间协议》的一部分 |
[02:30] | Which are ironclad. | 不容违背 |
[02:32] | But Georgiou didn’t get sick | 但是乔久第一次穿越到主宇宙时 |
[02:33] | when she first crossed to the Prime universe. | 并没有出现任何不适 |
[02:36] | 900 years have passed. | 时间已经过去了九百年 |
[02:38] | The Prime and Mirror universes | 主宇宙和镜像宇宙 |
[02:40] | have been drifting apart the whole time. | 始终都在越分越远 |
[02:41] | Yor’s experience was a breeze compared | 约尔的经历和乔久将要面临的相比 |
[02:43] | with what Georgiou is about to face. | 简直就是小巫见大巫 |
[02:46] | Well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[02:49] | I’ll tell her what’s happening. | 我会把情况告知她的 |
[02:50] | No, you won’t. A dying Terran’s basic instinct | 不行 濒临死亡的人族本性 |
[02:54] | is to find a way to die in battle. | 就是想方设法死于战场 |
[02:56] | The more glorious, the better. | 越荣耀越好 |
[02:58] | You want to set that loose on your ship? | 你想让你的舰船出现这种状况吗 |
[03:00] | Honestly, the best thing you could do is sedate her | 说实话 最佳解决方案就是给她打镇定剂 |
[03:03] | and put her in a comfortable cell in the brig. | 把她关进舒适的禁闭牢房里 |
[03:06] | Computer, incorporating new data, | 电脑 整合新数据 |
[03:08] | is there another solution to help Georgiou? | 是否有能帮助乔久的其他解决方案 |
[03:10] | Include data sets from before we jumped to the future and after. | 包括我们跃进到未来之前和之后的数据集 |
[03:13] | This is pointless. There is absolutely no… | 这样做没有意义 绝对没有… |
[03:16] | There is a solution. | 有一个解决方案 |
[03:20] | Show us. | 请演示 |
[03:37] | Well, if it isn’t Saru’s walking command blunder. | 这不是萨鲁下错命令任命的人吗 |
[03:40] | Find a way to kill everyone on board yet? | 找到弄死舰上所有人的方法了吗 |
[03:43] | Maybe they’ll call you “Killy” after all. | 也许他们还是会叫你”基利”的 |
[03:53] | If you’re struggling with everyday tasks, | 如果你的日常活动遇到了困难 |
[03:57] | we can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[03:58] | Privately. | 悄悄帮你 |
[04:00] | What are you insinuating? | 你在暗指什么 |
[04:03] | I saw your hand. | 我看见了你的手 |
[04:04] | My hand is fine. | 我的手好得很 |
[04:09] | See? | 看 |
[04:10] | Where I’m from, | 我们那 |
[04:11] | wars have been started over much less. | 早就开打了 |
[04:14] | Thankfully, we’re not there. | 幸好我们没在那 |
[04:16] | – Culber’s asking for you. – Let me guess. | -寇波找你 -我猜猜 |
[04:19] | He has found another way to say | 他找到了另一个方式 |
[04:20] | he has no idea what’s happening to me. | 表达他不知道我出了什么问题 |
[04:23] | No. There’s been a development. | 不 有进展了 |
[04:25] | It won’t matter. | 那也没用 |
[04:28] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[04:29] | I’d find a phaser and put me down like a dog. | 我就找一把相位枪 像打狗一样把我打死 |
[04:35] | Apparently, the cure can be found on Dannus Five. | 显然 达尼斯5号星上有治疗方案 |
[04:38] | Every time we queried the Sphere data for treatment, | 每次我们查询球体数据寻求治疗方案时 |
[04:41] | no matter how we entered it, it gave us this same result. | 不论输入什么内容 它都给出同样的结论 |
[04:44] | That your computer merged with a sentient intelligence is… | 你们有感情能力的电脑… |
[04:48] | It’s great for movie night. | 很适合消遣 |
[04:49] | Doesn’t mean we should trust it. | 并不意味着我们可以相信它 |
[04:51] | It was bringing the crew together. | 它把船员凝聚了起来 |
[04:53] | Helping them. | 帮助他们 |
[04:54] | Maybe it’s trying to help one of our own again? | 也许它又想帮助我们 |
[04:56] | Discovery’s computer has acquired | 除了我们原本的时空数据以外 |
[04:58] | all current Federation databases | 发现号电脑还获取了 |
[04:59] | in addition to those from our original time– | 星际联邦基地现存的全部数据库 |
[05:01] | databases that were lost or damaged in the Burn. | 那些在烬灭中丢失或者损毁的数据库 |
[05:04] | It has a scope and context we can’t even conceive of. | 我们都无法想象它的深度和广度 |
[05:08] | What are the odds we’re talking about here, really? | 我们的机会到底有多大呢 |
[05:10] | According to the computer’s metadata analysis of probabilities, | 根据电脑对概率的元数据分析 |
[05:13] | Georgiou has a five percent chance of survival | 如果我们带乔久过去 她的生存概率是5% |
[05:15] | if we take her there. Zero if we don’t. | 如果我们不去 那就是零 |
[05:18] | Emperor Georgiou and I have not always | 乔久皇帝和我不总是 |
[05:21] | seen eye to eye, | 意见一致 |
[05:23] | yet I am sympathetic to her plight. | 但我同情她的处境 |
[05:27] | That said, | 话虽如此 |
[05:28] | I regret that this is an instance | 我很遗憾 目前的情形下 |
[05:30] | wherein the needs of the many | 多数人的需要 |
[05:32] | must outweigh the needs of the one. | 理应重于一个人的需要 |
[05:37] | – Sir? – We have received reports | -长官 -我们收到报告 |
[05:38] | that the Emerald Chain is about to conduct | 翡翠链即将开展 |
[05:40] | the equivalent of military exercises | 相当于军事演习的活动 |
[05:43] | as they did near Argeth. | 就像在阿格斯附近所做的一样 |
[05:44] | The entire fleet is being placed on yellow alert, Commander. | 整个舰队都处在黄色警报状态 中校 |
[05:49] | Where is this planet again? | 这个行星在哪来着 |
[05:51] | Just shy of the Gamma Quadrant, near the galactic rim. | 伽马象限不到一点 靠近星系环 |
[05:56] | So nowhere near the Chain. | 所以根本不在翡翠链附近 |
[05:57] | Georgiou will be a menace | 乔久对于她所接触到的任何文明 |
[05:59] | to any civilization she runs across. | 都会是个威胁 |
[06:02] | And Dannus Five is uninhabited. | 达尼斯5号星上没有人居住 |
[06:04] | Well, an uninhabited planet | 无人居住的星球 |
[06:05] | is better than the brig in a starship. | 比星舰上的禁闭室要好些 |
[06:07] | Well, if we don’t find a cure there, | 如果我们无法在那找到解药 |
[06:09] | I doubt she’ll even make it back to Discovery. | 我觉得恐怕她都撑不到回发现号了 |
[06:18] | All right. I’ll authorize it. | 好吧 我批准了 |
[06:22] | Providing Commander Burnham can answer a question for me. | 前提是博翰中校回答我一个问题 |
[06:25] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[06:27] | Will you really be able to let her go | 如果真到了那个时候 |
[06:29] | when it comes down to it? | 你真的能放手让她死吗 |
[06:33] | ‘Cause the odds are not good here, | 因为机会并不大 |
[06:35] | and according to your files, you hesitated last time. | 而根据你的档案 上一次你就犹豫了 |
[06:38] | Couldn’t make the hard call. | 无法狠下心来 |
[06:40] | You’re referring to Commander Airiam. | 您指的是埃瑞安中校的事 |
[06:42] | Your entire crew would’ve died. | 你全体船员可能都会送命的 |
[06:45] | Which is exactly why I will never hesitate again. | 正因如此 我不会再犹豫了 |
[06:49] | Sir. | 长官 |
[06:56] | Disclosure to crew will be need-to-know | 对船员要保密 |
[07:00] | at Captain Saru’s discretion. | 对谁披露由萨鲁舰长定夺 |
[07:02] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[07:11] | Captain Saru, a word? | 萨鲁舰长 说句话 |
[07:15] | Not what you would have done? | 换你是不会这么做的吗 |
[07:17] | Well, given my understanding of the Federation’s priorities, | 根据我对星际联邦优先级别的理解 |
[07:21] | I would have made a different choice, yes. | 我会做出不同的决策 是这样 |
[07:25] | I never listened to advice when I was green, | 我没什么经验时从来不听别人的建议 |
[07:30] | but take it from an old salt who’s made | 但听一个当年作过 |
[07:34] | a lot of bad calls in his day. | 很多错误决定的老江湖的建议吧 |
[07:37] | A crew member is drowning. | 一位船员快要淹死了 |
[07:40] | If we let her, then your crew will never look at you | 如果我们任由她淹死 你的船员对你 |
[07:44] | or the Federation the same way again. | 或者星际联邦的印象就会永远改变 |
[07:49] | And you will never look at yourself the same way, either. | 而你对自己的印象也一样 |
[07:54] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[07:56] | And thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[08:01] | We’ll deal with the Chain. | 翡翠链交给我们对付吧 |
[08:03] | See you when you get back. | 等你们回来再见 |
[08:12] | Georgiou. | 乔久 |
[08:17] | Philippa, I’m talking to you. | 菲利帕 我和你说话呢 |
[08:21] | Planet in the middle of nowhere. | 鸟不拉屎的星球 |
[08:23] | Barely any chance there’s anything there. | 几乎不可能有什么东西 |
[08:25] | Being sent there by a sentient computer with a sense of humor. | 一台幽默又有感知能力的电脑出的主意 |
[08:29] | What am I missing? | 我还漏掉什么了吗 |
[08:31] | Maybe we’ll find something that can help you. | 也许我们会找到能帮到你的东西 |
[08:34] | Enough of your help. | 你那些帮助就算了吧 |
[08:36] | Your help is useless. | 你的帮助是徒劳的 |
[08:48] | Fight me! | 和我打啊 |
[08:51] | This is the coward’s way out. | 懦夫找台阶下才这样呢 |
[08:55] | You know I would never hurt you. | 你知道我不会伤害你 |
[09:01] | Then you will die. | 那你就会死的 |
[09:09] | Killing me would have been | 杀掉我会是 |
[09:11] | the greatest honor of my Burnham’s life. | 我那个博翰一生中最大的荣耀 |
[09:14] | It would have been my greatest honor | 被她杀死也会是 |
[09:16] | – to have been killed by her. – I’m sorry to disappoint. | -我最大的荣耀 -抱歉让你失望了 |
[09:19] | A Terran greets death every morning. | 人族每天都和死亡打交道 |
[09:22] | Being ill simply means that my birthday is arriving sooner. | 生病不过是意味着我的生日会更快到来而已 |
[09:27] | Philippa, you’re never gonna get | 菲利帕 在这边你永远也无法得到 |
[09:28] | the death you want here. | 你想要的死亡 |
[09:30] | You’ll be a study. | 你会变成研究对象 |
[09:32] | Just a point of reference. | 一个参考点 |
[09:36] | You want honor? | 你想要荣耀 |
[09:38] | It’s out there. | 在那里呢 |
[09:42] | No more tests or poking or prodding. | 不要做更多的化验或者检查了 |
[09:44] | Just you and me and whatever’s waiting for you on that planet. | 只有你和我 以及在那行星上等待你的东西 |
[09:50] | In my universe, I plucked you off a rubbish heap. | 在我的宇宙 我把你从垃圾堆捡起来的 |
[09:55] | How kind of you. | 您多有善心啊 |
[09:58] | You think you are so different from her. | 你以为你和她很不一样 |
[10:03] | You have the same need to bend people to your will. | 你也有把自己的意志强加于人的需要 |
[10:06] | The only difference is that you lie about it to yourself. | 唯一的区别在于你还要自欺欺人 |
[10:12] | Does all that mean you’re coming? | 这是说你同意去了 |
[10:19] | Lead me to my death, Angel Michael. | 引领我走向死亡吧 迈克天使 |
[10:23] | Hold out your wrist. | 把手腕伸出来吧 |
[10:27] | – What is that? – That’s an alarm clock. | -那是什么 -闹钟 |
[10:29] | Dr. Culber wants you to wear it. | 寇波医生想让你戴着 |
[10:31] | It’s a bio-scanner to monitor your condition. | 是用来监控你状况的生化扫描仪 |
[10:33] | Let’s just hope it doesn’t get to red. | 我们希望它不要变红吧 |
[10:37] | It’s hideous. | 这玩意真讨厌 |
[10:38] | Wear it anyway. | 反正你戴着吧 |
[10:41] | And get ready. We’re about to go to black alert. | 做好准备 我们要进入黑色警报了 |
[12:21] | Bridge says we’ve arrived at Dannus Five. | 舰桥说我们已经抵达达尼斯5号星了 |
[12:23] | You preparing to meet an army down there? | 你是准备下去对抗一支军队吗 |
[12:25] | One can hope. | 期望一下不行吗 |
[12:27] | Those who I will take with me in battle | 那些我会带着上战场的东西 |
[12:29] | will be my servants in the afterlife. | 会成为我来世的奴仆 |
[12:33] | I never thought I’d get you | 我从没想到我能让你 |
[12:34] | to keep that on your wrist. | 一直把它戴在手腕上 |
[12:36] | I’ll let it fall off next time it flickers away. | 下次它再闪的时候我就让它脱落掉 |
[12:41] | Saru. Come to see me off? | 萨鲁 来送我上路的吗 |
[12:44] | How nice that you’ll be rid of me. | 你终于要摆脱我了 多好啊 |
[12:46] | I do hope for the best of outcomes, | 我真心希望能有最好的结果 |
[12:48] | but thankfully, you and I have never had | 但谢天谢地 我们之间从来没有 |
[12:51] | to parse words with one other. | 需要向对方分辨的时候 |
[12:55] | I fear this may be the last we see of you, | 恐怕这是我们最后一次见面了 |
[12:57] | and I want you to know that I have learned | 我想告诉你 我从你身上学到的 |
[13:00] | as much from you as I learned from our prime Georgiou. | 与我从原版的乔久身上学到的一样多 |
[13:04] | Where I’m from, we were prime and you were the mirror. | 在我的家乡 我们是原版 你们才是镜像 |
[13:09] | As it should be. | 确实如此 |
[13:11] | Good luck, Emperor. | 祝你好运 皇帝 |
[13:15] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 舰长 |
[13:19] | Number One. | 大副 |
[13:21] | I expect your crew may survive you after all. | 我想你的船员总会接受你的 |
[13:26] | You’ve been good for me. Weirdly. | 你一直对我很好 很奇怪 |
[13:38] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:43] | Let’s go, shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[13:54] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
[13:56] | Right where the Sphere data told us to be. | 就在球体数据让我们去的地方 |
[13:59] | But I’ve never seen a planet look so… | 但我从没见过这么… |
[14:00] | Empty? A perfect place to die. | 空无一物的地方 赴死的完美场所 |
[14:05] | Okay, we’re here. | 好吧 我们来了 |
[14:06] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[14:11] | Says we’re supposed to go this way. | 上头说我们应该走这边 |
[14:21] | Come on, you’re a distress call. | 拜托 你是求救信号 |
[14:22] | You want to be heard. | 应该努力被人听到才对 |
[14:27] | Hey, that’s sensitive equipment. | 那设备可是很精密的 |
[14:29] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:31] | I take it that the algorithm is still stuck? | 看来算法还没有进展呢 |
[14:34] | It’s been like that for hours. | 已经这样好几个小时了 |
[14:36] | Did you do a diagnostic? | 你做诊断了吗 |
[14:38] | I did ten. | 我做了十次 |
[14:40] | No, wait. Y-You forgot to reinitiate. | 不 等等 你忘记重新开始了 |
[14:42] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[14:44] | You paused the algorithm when you put in a new storage array. | 你在添加新的存储阵列时暂停了算法 |
[14:46] | You need to restart it again. | 你得重新开始才行 |
[14:48] | See? Right here. | 看到没 就在这里 |
[14:59] | I just cost us so much time. | 我浪费了我们太多的时间 |
[15:04] | You’re tired. | 你累了 |
[15:07] | You haven’t slept. | 你一直没睡 |
[15:09] | You’re angry with Gray. | 你在生格雷的气 |
[15:11] | Um, I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
[15:14] | It’s okay to miss him. | 想他也没关系的 |
[15:15] | I don’t miss him. | 我不想他 |
[15:17] | Okay? The last few weeks have been great. | 好吗 过去几周过得很好 |
[15:20] | Yeah, I-I am enjoying my life so much more without him. | 没了他 我的日子过得简直太滋润了 |
[15:22] | And if he was here right now, I-I would thank him | 如果他现在出现 我绝对会”谢谢”他 |
[15:25] | for leaving without a word. | 一句招呼都不打就消失了 |
[15:26] | Maybe he’s doing what he thinks is best. | 也许他在做他认为最好的事 |
[15:30] | Um, he did say that he wants you | 他确实说过想让你 |
[15:32] | to make ties with the outside world, right? | 与外界建立联系 对吧 |
[15:35] | Yeah, but he-he doesn’t get to decide what’s good for me. | 对 但他无权决定什么对我好 |
[15:40] | No. He doesn’t. | 确实 |
[15:45] | Video rendering complete. | 视频渲染完成 |
[15:50] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[15:52] | Is-is that…? | 那是 |
[15:53] | Go find Saru. | 去找萨鲁 |
[15:55] | Okay. Um… | 好 |
[15:57] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[15:59] | Hey, Captain. A word? | 舰长 能聊聊吗 |
[16:01] | If you do not mind talking on the move, Mr. Booker. | 如果你不介意边走边说的话 布克先生 |
[16:04] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[16:06] | Look, I want to thank you again | 我想再次为你对奎吉安做的事 |
[16:07] | for what you did on Kwejian. | 表示感谢 |
[16:09] | No need for thanks. | 不必客气 |
[16:09] | It is the reason for the Federation’s existence. | 这正是联邦存在的意义 |
[16:12] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 这就是我想跟你说的 |
[16:14] | – I think I can help you. – Help? | -我想我能帮你 -帮我 |
[16:16] | I want to stick around for a bit, and I plan to earn my way. | 我想在这边待一段时间 靠自己打拼 |
[16:19] | I’m not sure if you heard, but | 不知道你晓不晓得 |
[16:20] | I’m skilled a pilot, an engineer. | 我是名熟练的飞行员 工程师 |
[16:23] | And I have information. | 我还有情报 |
[16:25] | I am listening. | 继续说 |
[16:26] | I’m hearing the Emerald Chain is getting ready | 我听说翡翠链已经准备好进行 |
[16:28] | for what they like to call “training exercises.” | 他们所谓的”训练演习”了 |
[16:31] | Only most times, it’s not to train. | 只是大多数时候 目的并不是”训练” |
[16:34] | That confirms intelligence we have already received. | 这证实了我们已经收到的情报 |
[16:37] | Who are your sources? | 你的线人是谁 |
[16:38] | Couriers. I-I can’t say who, | 是信使 我不能说是谁 |
[16:41] | but it does confirm your own intel, | 但这确实证实了你的情报 |
[16:44] | so let me keep at it, yeah? | 所以让我继续做下去吧 好吗 |
[16:46] | I have no doubt you are a man of many resources, | 你有很多情报来源 这我毫不怀疑 |
[16:48] | but this is the United Federation of Planets. | 但这里是星际联邦 |
[16:51] | We have a way of doing things. | 我们做事有自己的方式 |
[16:53] | We must lean on protocol when situations are unclear. | 当情况不明朗时 我们必须遵循协议 |
[16:57] | So you want me to, uh, sit back, relax | 所以你是想让我静下心 放放松 |
[17:00] | and read the field manual? | 读读外勤手册吗 |
[17:02] | – You may find it informative. – How exciting. | -你或许会有所启发的 -太”刺激”了 |
[17:06] | When we first arrived, I, too, was eager to assist. | 我们刚到的时候 我也很想帮忙 |
[17:10] | Ultimately, we had to wait for our moment | 最终 我们不得不等待时机 |
[17:13] | to prove ourselves. | 来证明自己 |
[17:16] | I trust you will find your moment as well, Mr. Booker. | 相信你也会找到证明自己的时刻 布克先生 |
[17:29] | We’re gonna find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[17:30] | Whatever it is, we’re not leaving here | 不管是什么 不找到你问题的解决办法 |
[17:32] | without a solution for you. | 我们绝不空手而归 |
[17:34] | My Burnham wouldn’t have bothered | 我世界的博翰就不会费心 |
[17:35] | trying to make me feel better. | 照顾我的感受 |
[17:37] | She’d have found a solution already. | 她早就先找到解决办法了 |
[17:39] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[17:42] | Tell me something, Philippa. | 告诉我 菲利帕 |
[17:43] | Why her? | 为什么是她 |
[17:45] | What? | 什么 |
[17:47] | Why did you pick her off the rubbish heap? | 你为什么把她从垃圾堆里挑出来 |
[17:52] | All the other children came running, hands out, pleading. | 其他孩子都跑过来 伸出手 恳求我 |
[17:56] | You stayed on the heap, prepared to be your own salvation. | 你却留在垃圾堆里 准备拯救自己 |
[17:59] | Sounds nice, but that’s your Michael Burnham. Not me. | 厉害 但那是你的迈克·博翰 不是我 |
[18:02] | Well, that’s the part to make the gods laugh, isn’t it? | 这才是最好笑的地方 不是吗 |
[18:04] | You won’t give me a suitable death | 你不想让我光荣死去 |
[18:06] | because you’re trying to save someone who’s already dead. | 是因为你想救一个已经死了的人 |
[18:11] | Perhaps I should join your Philippa Georgiou in hell. | 也许我该和你的菲利帕·乔久一起下地狱 |
[18:16] | Things don’t always have to be so hard between us. | 我们之间不必总是那么针锋相对 |
[18:20] | It doesn’t always have to be a fishing expedition | 也不必为了让你感觉好一些 |
[18:22] | for something to make you feel better. | 就来这鬼地方找鬼知道在哪的东西 |
[18:24] | You’re antagonizing me because you killed her | 你针对我是因为你杀了她 |
[18:26] | and you regret it. I’m antagonizing you | -而你后悔了 -我针对你 |
[18:28] | because you are not her, and I regret that. | 因为你不是她 我后悔的是这一点 |
[18:34] | We followed the damn directions. What are we doing here? | 我们是跟着导航走的 这里有什么 |
[18:37] | I’m picking up a li– | 我看到有个生命 |
[18:39] | Well, it’s not exactly a life sign, but… | 不完全是生命迹象 但是 |
[18:41] | Where? | 在哪 |
[18:44] | Looks like right here. | 看上去就在这 |
[18:52] | Well, look at that. | 看看 |
[18:54] | I was just reading about you. | 我刚读到你 |
[18:57] | “Emperor Georgiou dies horribly painful death.” | 乔久女王惨死 |
[19:03] | Geez, you know, read all about it, huh? | 天啊 真是惨不忍睹 |
[19:06] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼 |
[19:08] | This is obviously… this. | 很明显 这就是这 |
[19:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:15] | And what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[19:18] | I’m, uh, I’m Carl. | 我是卡尔 |
[19:21] | And you’re asking the wrong questions. | 你问的问题不对 |
[19:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:26] | What do you call a cute portal? | 你怎么称呼一个可爱的传送门 |
[19:30] | A-door-able. | 萌啊 |
[19:32] | A clown held a door open for me. | 一个小丑帮我扶着门 |
[19:34] | It was a nice jester. | 是个友善的小手[丑] |
[19:38] | No sense of humor, huh? | 没有幽默感是吧 |
[19:40] | Why is it here? | 为什么在这里 |
[19:42] | So she can go through. | 这样她可以通过 |
[19:45] | Maybe you should have studied up on doors a little | 或许你们下来之前 |
[19:47] | before you came down here. | 应该研究一下门 |
[19:49] | Where does it lead? | 这通往哪里 |
[19:51] | It doesn’t lead. It follows. | 它不指路 它只跟随 |
[19:53] | The cure to all your ills could be through here. | 治愈你的良药可能就在里面 |
[19:55] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[20:03] | No radiation. | 没有辐射 |
[20:06] | No energy signature. | 没有能量记号 |
[20:08] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没有不寻常的 |
[20:10] | It doesn’t really register at all. | 这近乎于不存在 |
[20:17] | Philippa? | 菲利帕 |
[20:19] | Did you do that? | 是你干的吗 |
[20:20] | It’s not my work you’re seeing here. | 你看到的和我没有关系 |
[20:21] | But we’re here for a reason, so do something. Help her. | 我们来这是有原因的 做点什么帮帮她 |
[20:26] | You’re antagonizing me because you’re pissed at her. | 你针对我因为你很烦她 |
[20:31] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[20:45] | You know, you really should just read the paper. | 你真应该读读报纸 |
[20:47] | Everything you need to know is right here in black and white. | 你需要知道的都在这上面了 |
[20:50] | That infernal paper says I’m dead, | 你那可恶的报纸说我死了 |
[20:53] | but I’m still very much alive. | 但我还活着 |
[20:55] | Well, that’s because this is tomorrow’s news. | 因为这是明天的新闻 |
[20:59] | You’re still very much alive today. | 你今天还活着 |
[21:01] | But by all means, continue wasting time. | 但随你所愿 继续浪费时间吧 |
[21:13] | This is Dr. Issa of the KSF Khi’eth, | 这是KSF基斯号上的伊萨博士 |
[21:18] | registry number 971014… | 注册号971014 |
[21:21] | broadcasting across all channels. | 全频道广播 |
[21:23] | We are stranded, but we have not lost hope. | 我们孤立无援 但没有放弃希望 |
[21:26] | Six months ago, we were contacted | 六个月前 平贺源内号舰长 |
[21:28] | by Captain Robert Weems of the USS Hiraga Gennai. | 罗伯特·维姆斯联系我们 |
[21:32] | They were coming to rescue us, | 他们正赶来救援 |
[21:34] | expecting to reach us in two weeks at maximum warp. | 最高曲速下预计两周可以到达 |
[21:38] | But we have heard nothing since… | 但之后就没有任何消息 |
[21:39] | She was already being affected by the radiation. | 她已经收到辐射影响了 |
[21:41] | …that the Hiraga has been destroyed, Hmm? | 平贺试图穿过… |
[21:43] | – trying to penetrate… – Those marks on her forehead | -已经被毁 -她额上的灼伤 |
[21:46] | must be radiation burns. | 一定是辐射造成的 |
[21:48] | It is urgent that the Verubin… | 维鲁宾需要立即 |
[21:50] | Sorry. We tried to fix the end, | 抱歉 我们试图修复最后一段 |
[21:53] | but that’s the best we could get. | 但这已经是最大程度修复后了 |
[21:55] | The message is over a hundred years old. | 这条讯息来自一百多年以前 |
[21:58] | Made sometime after the crash. | 在坠毁后一段时间制作的 |
[22:00] | Has to have been at least a few years before the Burn. | 一定是大燃烧前几年 |
[22:04] | They were Kelpiens. | 他们是凯尔比人 |
[22:08] | Federation records show that the mission was | 联邦记录中说 这次任务是 |
[22:10] | to investigate a “dilithium nursery” | 调查某个位于维鲁宾星云内的 |
[22:12] | located within the Verubin Nebula. | 二锂孵化器 |
[22:18] | The Khi’eth is still broadcasting this distress signal? | 基斯仍然在广播这条求救信号 |
[22:21] | On a loop, sir. | 循环播放 长官 |
[22:23] | I-It’s kind of amazing their systems are still working. | 他们的系统仍在运作 有点令人称奇 |
[22:26] | Their ship must have retained some semblance of integrity. | 他们的船一定是部分完整的 |
[22:31] | I want to know what is happening inside of it. | 我想知道里面发生了什么 |
[22:32] | We have the prefix code to the onboard sensors. | 我们有船上传感器的前缀码 |
[22:36] | We should be able to open up a back door to the systems. | 我们应该可以进入他们的系统 |
[22:38] | – Do it. – Should I debrief the Admiral, sir? | -着手做 -我该通知上将吗 |
[22:42] | Admiral Vance is… | 万斯上将 |
[22:44] | well, he’s focused on the threat posed by the Emerald Chain. | 他在专心处理翡翠链的威胁 |
[22:48] | Let us wait until we have something | 等我们获得更详细的情况 |
[22:50] | more substantive to report. | 再向他汇报 |
[22:53] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:54] | Uh, dismissed. | 解散 |
[23:02] | This is Dr. Issa of the KSF Khi’eth, | 这是KSF基斯号上的伊萨博士 |
[23:06] | registry number 971014, | 注册号971014 |
[23:09] | broadcasting across all channels. | 全频道广播 |
[23:12] | We are stranded, but we have not lost hope. | 我们孤立无援 但没有放弃希望 |
[23:16] | What happens if she goes through the door? | 她穿过门会发生什么 |
[23:18] | She’ll be on the other side. | 她会在另一边 |
[23:19] | Give me a straight answer. | 给我一个准确的答案 |
[23:22] | The answer follows the question. | 你问什么 我回答什么 |
[23:25] | It’s dangerous if it goes the other way. | 反过来的话很危险 |
[23:28] | Is this the cure? | 这是解药吗 |
[23:29] | Goodness gracious. Is she sick? | 天哪 她病了吗 |
[23:32] | No. Hmm. | 没有 |
[23:34] | This is the chance. | 这是机会 |
[23:36] | Ah. Now, there is an answer. | 现在 这是一个答案 |
[23:37] | This is the chance your computer was pointing us to, | 这是电脑给我们指明的机会 |
[23:40] | and I’m taking it. | 我要抓住它 |
[23:41] | Fair warning. | 警告 |
[23:42] | Your lovely bracelet will remain safely in the green. | 你的手环会保持绿色 |
[23:45] | But there are other ways to die. | 但死亡也会以其他方式降临 |
[23:47] | This is ridiculous. We’re going back to Discovery. | 太荒唐了 我们回发现号 |
[23:49] | No. Whatever comes, at least I’ll die standing on my feet. | 不 不论发生什么 我至少是站着死的 |
[23:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:53] | – No time. – Philippa… | -没时间了 -菲利帕 |
[23:55] | God, Michael, know when to shut the hell up. | 迈克 你要知道什么时候该闭嘴 |
[24:48] | Terra firma! | 大地 |
[24:49] | Terra firma! | 大地 |
[24:50] | – Terra firma! – Terra firma! | -大地 -大地 |
[24:52] | Terra firma! | 大地 |
[24:53] | Terra firma! | 大地 |
[24:56] | Welcome aboard, Emperor Georgiou. | 欢迎登船 乔久皇帝 |
[25:13] | Emperor? | 陛下 |
[25:18] | A most excellent welcome. | 真是热烈的欢迎 |
[25:26] | Imperial Command from Discovery. | 发现号的帝国指挥部 |
[25:28] | The emperor is safely arrived. | 皇帝安全抵达 |
[25:30] | Emperor, it is truly an honor to have you aboard. | 陛下 很荣幸您能上船 |
[25:33] | Once we break Terra’s orbit, we’ll be off on our journey. | 一旦我们脱离了人族轨道 我们就可以启程了 |
[25:38] | Emperor? | 陛下 |
[25:41] | Yes, Captain Killy? | 什么事 基利舰长 |
[25:44] | Do you need to refresh in your stateroom first? | 你要先去你的特等舱休息一下吗 |
[25:48] | No. I want a full status report. | 不 我要完整的状态报告 |
[25:51] | Tell me everything you know. | 把你知道的都告诉我 |
[25:55] | We’ve received reports of discontent in the outer sectors. | 我们收到报告说 外围地区有不满情绪 |
[25:59] | Insurrection among the slave systems. | 奴隶制度中的发生暴动 |
[26:00] | You know how slaves are. | 你知道奴隶是什么样的 |
[26:03] | The first Uprising? | 第一次起义 |
[26:06] | Not to worry. We’ve sent out fleet ships | 别担心 我们派出了舰队 |
[26:07] | to deal with the unrest. | 来平息动荡 |
[26:09] | Any civilizations that don’t come to heel | 任何不臣服的文明 |
[26:11] | will be destroyed. | 将被摧毁 |
[26:14] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[26:16] | And what about our journey? | 那我们的旅行怎么办 |
[26:19] | Once we’re outside the Terran Defense Grid, | 一旦我们离开人族防御网 |
[26:21] | we’ll set out at maximum warp. | 我们将以最大曲速前进 |
[26:23] | We’ll arrive at the Imperial Shipyard | 几小时内我们就会到达 |
[26:24] | at Epsilon Indi Four within a few hours. | 爱普斯隆四号星上的帝国造船厂 |
[26:28] | Imperial Shipyard. | 帝国造船厂 |
[26:30] | This is… this is the day we christen the Charon. | 今天是 是我们首次启用卡戎号的日子 |
[26:37] | Hmm. This is… | 今天是 |
[26:39] | This is the day Lorca betrays me. | 是卢卡背叛了我的日子 |
[26:41] | He’s plotting a coup. | 他在密谋政变 |
[26:44] | As you are aware. | 如你所知 |
[26:46] | You must know I would have nothing to do | 你要知道 我绝不会 |
[26:47] | – with a plot against you. – Of course not. | -密谋对付你 -当然不会 |
[26:49] | If I thought so, I wouldn’t ask, and you’d be dead. | 如果我这么想 就不会问了 你早就死了 |
[26:52] | Tell me what you’ve learned. | 告诉我你发现了什么 |
[26:55] | I was waiting to speak to you somewhere more private. | 我想找个更隐蔽的地方跟你谈谈 |
[26:57] | The Honor Guard can be trusted. | 我们可以信任荣耀护卫队 |
[27:02] | Very well. | 很好 |
[27:04] | You are correct. There is a plot against you. | 你说得对 有人密谋推翻你 |
[27:06] | Lorca. | 卢卡 |
[27:08] | He’s inciting violence, | 他在煽动暴力 |
[27:09] | claiming that you’ve authorized arrests and executions | 声称你未经证实就以煽动叛乱的罪名 |
[27:12] | for unproven acts of sedition. | 授权逮捕和处决行动 |
[27:14] | And now he wants me dead. | 现在他想让我死 |
[27:17] | So it would seem. | 看起来是这样 |
[27:19] | And, um, well, there is more, but… | 还有别的 但是 |
[27:28] | You wish to inform me | 你想告诉我 |
[27:29] | that Michael has betrayed me. | 迈克背叛了我 |
[27:34] | They are sleeping together. | 他们上床了 |
[27:35] | I already know that. | 我已经知道了 |
[27:40] | And today is the day | 今天就是 |
[27:42] | she will try to take my throne and my life. | 她会试图夺走我的王位和性命 |
[27:47] | Emperor, this is high treason. | 陛下 这是叛国罪 |
[27:49] | I will handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[27:51] | Imperial law is clear on the act of treason. | 帝国法律明确规定了叛国罪 |
[27:54] | Death is mandated, regardless | 死亡是强制性的 |
[27:56] | of the perpetrator’s relationship… | 无论犯罪者是什么关系 |
[27:57] | Let me make myself clear. | 让我把话说清楚 |
[27:59] | Lorca’s coup will fail, Michael will return to the fold | 卢卡的政变会失败 迈克会回心转意 |
[28:03] | and the path of what has been set in motion will change | 注定发生的一切都将改变 |
[28:05] | because I will change it. | 因为我会改变它 |
[28:10] | My apologies, Emperor. | 抱歉 陛下 |
[28:12] | You know I seek only to protect you. | 你知道我只想保护你 |
[28:15] | And so I must tell you that if this situation were known, | 所以我必须告诉你 如果这件事被人知道 |
[28:17] | you would risk losing the trust of your loyalists. | 你可能会失去拥护者的信任 |
[28:20] | And they will show you no mercy. | 他们不会手下留情 |
[28:23] | Then I will need you to make certain | 那我需要你确保 |
[28:25] | that it is not known by anyone. | 任何人都不知道 |
[28:28] | I will not die today. | 我今天不会死 |
[28:31] | I know Michael. | 我了解迈克 |
[28:33] | It is not too late for her to make a different choice. | 现在让她做出不同的选择还为时未晚 |
[29:09] | You may proceed. | 你可以开始了 |
[29:12] | Her Imperial Highness, Mother of the Fatherland, | 请欢迎我们的女王陛下 祖国之母 |
[29:15] | Overlord of Vulcan, | 瓦肯君王 |
[29:17] | Dominus of Qo’noS, Regina Andor, | 克罗诺斯之主 安多女王 |
[29:20] | Emperor Philippa Georgiou | 奥古斯都·菲利帕·乔久 |
[29:22] | Augustus Iaponius Centarius. | 女皇之后 人马星之主 |
[29:26] | To the Empire. | 敬帝国 |
[29:27] | Long live her Imperial Majesty, | 女王陛下 |
[29:30] | Emperor Philippa Georgiou! | 菲利帕·乔久皇帝万岁 |
[29:34] | Long live the Empire. | 帝国万岁 |
[29:51] | Hello, Mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[30:03] | It is so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[30:13] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[30:15] | How long has it been? Six months? | 多久没见了 六个月 |
[30:17] | Feels like much longer. | 感觉还要更久 |
[30:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:21] | You were recently on a mission to Kepler 174D. | 你最近在开普勒174D星执行任务 |
[30:24] | I remember scouting that planet. | 我记得我侦察过那个星球 |
[30:26] | – It was quite beautiful. – Yes. | -真的很美 -是的 |
[30:28] | The flora, the architecture. | 植物群 建筑物 |
[30:31] | I visited the family of artists you mentioned. | 我拜访了你提到的艺术家们 |
[30:34] | Their paintings and sculptures are sublime. | 他们的画作和雕塑都是无与伦比的 |
[30:37] | – None like them anywhere. – Truly. | -他们独树一帜 -的确如此 |
[30:40] | And they will be all the more appreciated, | 而我弄瞎了艺术家的眼睛 砍掉了他们的手 |
[30:41] | now that I’ve blinded the artists and removed their hands. | 现在那些画作就地位更高了 |
[30:47] | What survives of their art will only increase in value. | 他们留下的艺术品只会增值 |
[30:52] | I’d forgotten how thorough you can be. | 我都忘了你办事有多绝 |
[30:58] | Despite your triumphs, | 尽管你取得了胜利 |
[31:00] | you seem troubled. | 你看起来很烦恼 |
[31:02] | Oh, what could be troubling? | 能有什么烦恼 |
[31:05] | Profits are up, our grip is stronger than ever. | 利润上升 我们的控制力前所未有地强 |
[31:07] | I’m merely saying you’ve always been able | 我只是说你一直都能 |
[31:10] | to bring your cares to me. | 告诉我你的心事 |
[31:12] | No matter what they are, we can talk about them. | 不管是什么事 我们都可以谈谈 |
[31:17] | My cares are simple. | 我的心事很简单 |
[31:20] | When you prosper, I prosper. | 你成功 我也成功 |
[31:23] | When you’re happy, I’m happy. | 你幸福 我就幸福 |
[31:27] | Clumsy bastard! | 笨手笨脚的混蛋 |
[31:29] | Did you just spill kuur sauce on my boots? | 你把苦尔酱洒在我靴子上了吗 |
[31:32] | I’m sor– I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[31:35] | Did you?! | 是吗 |
[31:36] | I’m… | 我… |
[31:37] | This one’s ripe for the plucking. | 这个长熟了 可以吃了 |
[31:40] | Have him sent to the butcher. | 把他送到屠夫那里去 |
[31:43] | We’ll have fresh soup tomorrow. | 我们明天就有新鲜的汤可以喝 |
[31:45] | Fear not. | 别害怕 |
[31:47] | Your pain will be over soon. | 你的痛苦很快就会结束 |
[31:51] | The madness will not take you. | 疯狂不会吞噬你 |
[31:54] | Can you stand? | 你能站起来吗 |
[31:56] | Yeah. Yes. | 可以 可以 |
[31:57] | I am sorry, Commander. My comrade is ill. | 对不起 中校 我的同志病了 |
[31:59] | I will see that another servant attends to you immediately. | 我会立刻派另一个仆人服侍你 |
[32:03] | Can you believe these things? | 你能相信吗 |
[32:04] | Let’s go, Kelpien. | 走吧 凯尔比人 |
[32:09] | Kelpiens. | 凯尔比人 |
[32:11] | What a waste of evolution. | 真是进化中的废物 |
[32:13] | We should kill them all. | 我们应该把他们都杀了 |
[32:16] | Michael, have you heard? | 迈克 你听说了吗 |
[32:18] | It seems Captain Lorca is moving against me. | 看来卢卡舰长要反叛我了 |
[32:23] | Lorca? | 卢卡 |
[32:27] | If he is, he’s aiming well above his station. | 如果是的话 他真是不自量力 |
[32:31] | When was the last time you had contact with him? | 你最后一次和他联系是什么时候 |
[32:35] | I slept with him a few times last year, | 去年我和他睡过几次 |
[32:37] | but I quickly grew bored. | 但我很快就厌倦了 |
[32:40] | You can’t hide your feelings from me, you know. | 你没法对我隐瞒你的感受 |
[32:45] | It’s always better to tell the truth. | 说出真相总是更好的 |
[32:48] | The truth is easy. | 真相很简单 |
[32:51] | Anyone who betrays the Empire deserves death. | 任何背叛帝国的人都该死 |
[32:55] | I couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[32:59] | – Master? – Did I call… | -主人 -我有没有 |
[33:03] | for wine?! | 要求上酒 |
[33:05] | Did the emperor?! | 皇帝有吗 |
[33:08] | I saw what you did, slave. | 我看到你做了什么 奴隶 |
[33:11] | You dared speak to an officer of the Empire? | 你竟敢跟帝国军官说话 |
[33:17] | I am sorry, Master. | 对不起 主人 |
[33:18] | You’ll join your friend. | 你会和你的朋友有相同的命运 |
[33:21] | And your ganglia will be sweetened for dessert. | 你的神经中枢会被做成甜点 |
[33:24] | – Take him! – No! | -抓住他 -不 |
[33:33] | This Kelpien is your slave. | 这个凯尔比人是你的奴隶 |
[33:36] | You gave him to me yourself, Mother. | 是你亲手把他交给我的 母亲 |
[33:41] | Well, I’m taking him back. | 我要把他要回去 |
[33:44] | When I’m finished, he will wish he were dead, | 等我完事了 他会觉得生不如死 |
[33:49] | but his service will reach the level of art. | 但他的服务将达到艺术的高度 |
[34:02] | You may speak. | 你可以说话了 |
[34:06] | Thank you for the chance to serve. | 谢谢你给我侍奉的机会 |
[34:09] | I will endeavor to learn the proper ways. | 我会努力学习正确的方法 |
[34:12] | It seems you are already quite skilled. | 看来你已经很熟练了 |
[34:16] | This has been my life’s work. | 这是我毕生的心血 |
[34:18] | Your friend who was ill, | 你生病的朋友 |
[34:19] | it was the Vahar’ai, wasn’t it? | 是瓦哈莱 对吧 |
[34:24] | You know Vahar’ai? | 你认识瓦哈莱吗 |
[34:26] | It happens before we cull you, isn’t that right? | 这是在我们宰杀你之前发生的 对吗 |
[34:32] | The cull is your gift to us, to save us from madness. | 宰杀是您给我们的礼物 让我们免于疯狂 |
[34:38] | For that, we are grateful. | 为此 我们很感激 |
[34:40] | Sometimes, it is good to go a little mad. | 有时候 发疯是件好事 |
[34:47] | Emperor? | 陛下 |
[34:49] | Vahar’ai is a term | 瓦哈莱是一个 |
[34:50] | we only use amongst ourselves. | 我们只在自己人中使用的说法 |
[34:53] | There is no need to coarsen your tongue. | 不必脏了您的嘴 |
[34:55] | I-I’m surprised you know it at all. | 我很惊讶您居然知道 |
[34:58] | My eyes see all. | 我的眼睛能看到一切 |
[35:00] | My ears hear all. | 我的耳朵能听到一切 |
[35:03] | You honor us. | 我们很荣幸 |
[35:05] | But perhaps I don’t see everything. | 但也许我看不清一切 |
[35:08] | There are worlds the slaves are privy to | 有些世界是奴隶们的秘密 |
[35:10] | that even I cannot enter. | 连我都进不去 |
[35:14] | So let me ask you. | 我来问问你 |
[35:16] | Why is my daughter betraying me? | 我女儿为什么要背叛我 |
[35:18] | What am I missing? | 我错过了什么 |
[35:20] | I am afraid I do not know what you mean. | 我不知道您在说什么 |
[35:24] | You do know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[35:27] | And you are not afraid. | 你不害怕 |
[35:30] | Check your ganglia. | 摸摸你的神经 |
[35:33] | Your instincts have spoken. | 你的直觉已经告诉我了 |
[35:34] | If you answer me truthfully, no harm will come to you. | 如果你如实回答我 你不会受到伤害 |
[35:38] | She is plotting to kill me. | 她在密谋杀我 |
[35:40] | Perhaps even today. | 甚至就在今天 |
[35:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:43] | What are Michael and Lorca | 迈克和卢卡 |
[35:45] | whispering in the dark? | 在背地里说了些什么 |
[35:52] | They fear that you have changed. | 他们担心你已经变了 |
[35:55] | Go on. | 继续 |
[35:57] | If they knew, even that you had learned the term Vahar’ai, | 如果他们知道 即使只是你知道瓦哈莱这件事 |
[36:01] | they would be unsettled. | 他们都会很不安 |
[36:03] | You mean they would smell weakness. | 你是说他们会察觉到软弱 |
[36:06] | I once overheard a Terran Commander say, | 我曾经听到一个人族中校说 |
[36:09] | “There is only one rule for Terrans in this world. | “人族只有一条规则 |
[36:13] | He who sheds the most blood makes the laws.” | 谁流的血最多 谁就是法律” |
[36:16] | Everything I have seen confirms that to be true. | 我所见的一切都证实了这一点 |
[36:20] | She cannot love what is weak. | 她不能爱弱者 |
[36:22] | Not if she is to survive. | 如果她想活下去的话 |
[36:25] | From now on, you will be my eyes and ears. | 从现在开始 你就是我的耳目 |
[36:28] | What unfolds from here is not up to her. | 接下来发生的事 不是她能决定的 |
[36:30] | It is up to me. | 这取决于我 |
[36:33] | My robe. | 我的皇袍 |
[36:48] | If strength is what my Michael seeks, | 如果迈克想要的是权力 |
[36:53] | she will find that I have more than enough. | 她会发现我的权力深不可测 |
[37:14] | Rhys challenged Owo for her position | 里斯向奥沃挑战 要争夺她的新职位 |
[37:16] | as the new security chief on the Charon. | 卡戎号的安全主管 |
[37:18] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[37:20] | You’ll need a closed casket when I’m done. | 我完事后你需要一个密封的棺材 |
[37:24] | He doesn’t really want the job. | 他不是真的想要这份工作 |
[37:26] | He just wants the title and the dominion | 他只想要头衔和统治权 |
[37:28] | of the Charon over the red-light district. | 红灯区的卡戎酒店 |
[37:36] | I don’t know. Looks like | 我也不知道 看起来 |
[37:37] | there’s about to be a changing of the guard. | 马上就要换岗了 |
[37:40] | Care to make a wager? | 想打赌吗 |
[37:41] | Say, a hundred credits? | 一百信用点怎么样 |
[37:44] | – Make it 500. – Done. | -五百吧 -成交 |
[37:54] | She fights for loyalty to the throne. | 她为对皇帝的忠诚而战 |
[37:57] | Loyalty always wins… | 忠诚的人永远是赢家 |
[37:59] | if the focus of that loyalty | 如果忠诚的对象 |
[38:01] | – is strong and worthy. – And feared. | -是强大而有价值的 -而且令人恐惧 |
[38:05] | Honored crew and guests, | 尊敬的船员和来宾 |
[38:07] | please gather in the shuttle bay. | 请到穿梭舱集合 |
[38:09] | – It is time. – Enough! | -是时候了 -够了 |
[38:12] | The emperor will not miss her dedication ceremony for this. | 皇帝不会因此错过她的献身仪式 |
[38:16] | Kill each other later. | 之后再自相残杀吧 |
[38:25] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[38:32] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:41] | Attend, attend, all foe or friend. | 注意 注意 所有敌人或朋友 |
[38:44] | A tale for you at journey’s end. | 旅途的终点送你们一个故事 |
[38:47] | She planted steel and glory sowed– | 她播种了钢铁和荣耀 |
[38:50] | our sovereign, Emperor Georgiou! | 我们的君主 乔久皇帝 |
[38:56] | When Klingon forces savage, vile, | 当野蛮可憎的克林贡军队 |
[38:59] | encircled us with guile and wile, a then unknown, | 用诡计包围了我们 一个无名的乡下女孩 |
[39:02] | a peasant girl, did vanquish them and save the world. | 打败了他们 拯救了世界 |
[39:09] | Honorable, kind, demure, | 可敬 善良 端庄 |
[39:12] | from heaven sent, of spirit pure, | 净灵般纯洁 似来自天堂 |
[39:15] | her blade was swift, her aim was true, | 她的刀法凌厉 弹无虚发 |
[39:18] | her enemies were bowed from rue. | 她的敌人悔恨请降 |
[39:25] | Then armies of evil assembled against us, | 邪恶大军集结力量攻击我们 |
[39:27] | that child, now a woman, was there to defend us. | 那孩子 现在是女人 在保护我们 |
[39:31] | Guided by light against forces perverse, | 在光明的指引下对抗邪恶力量 |
[39:34] | she brought peace and love to the whole universe. | 她给整个宇宙带来了和平与爱 |
[39:49] | Overlord of Vulcan, | 瓦肯君王 |
[39:51] | Dominus of Qo’noS, Regina Andor. | 克罗诺斯之主 安多女王 |
[39:54] | Such gravis onus. | 肩负如此重担 |
[39:56] | Slayer of Klingons. | 克林贡人的杀手 |
[39:58] | Daughter of Rome. | 罗马之女 |
[40:00] | Welcome, Georgiou, | 欢迎 乔久 |
[40:01] | to your new palace home. | 来到您的新宫殿 |
[40:04] | Behold, the Empire’s new flagship | 请看帝国的新旗舰 |
[40:08] | and the new seat of power for our great emperor, | 伟大君王的新王座 |
[40:12] | the Charon! | 卡戎号 |
[40:34] | Friends, comrades, warriors of the Empire. | 朋友们 同志们 帝国的战士们 |
[40:40] | I have seen our future. | 我看到了我们的未来 |
[40:44] | Tonight we stand on the brink of greatness. | 今晚我们站在伟大的边缘 |
[40:47] | But greatness requires strength. | 但伟大需要力量 |
[40:50] | The will to do what needs to be done. | 做必要的事的决心 |
[40:54] | Our enemies fear a future they cannot understand. | 我们的敌人害怕一个他们无法理解的未来 |
[40:59] | They attack from without. | 他们从外部袭击 |
[41:01] | They attack from within. | 也从内部袭击 |
[41:18] | As we christen the Charon… | 在我们给卡戎号洗礼的时候 |
[41:22] | forces have been plotting against our Empire. | 有势力在密谋推翻我们的帝国 |
[41:26] | One disloyal individual | 一个不忠的人 |
[41:28] | can destroy everything which we have built. | 能摧毁我们建立的一切 |
[41:32] | Everything we will yet become. | 我们将成为的一切 |
[41:36] | And I will not allow that. | 我不会允许的 |
[41:55] | Long live Georgiou! | 乔久万岁 |
[41:57] | Long live Georgiou! | 乔久万岁 |
[41:59] | Terra firma! | 大地 |
[42:01] | Terra eterna! | 万岁 |
[42:36] | Hello, Captain. | 你好 船长 |
[42:45] | Seeing as we are here at the Charon, | 既然我们在卡戎号 |
[42:48] | I assume you were rushing off to prepare | 我猜你是急着去准备 |
[42:50] | the way for my arrival on board? | 迎接我上船吧 |
[42:53] | If you have something to say to me, | 如果你有话要对我说 |
[42:55] | say it. | 说出来 |
[42:56] | You need to find better assassins. | 你得找个更好的杀手 |
[42:58] | I know you’re working with Lorca and Stamets was helping you. | 我知道你在和卢卡合作 斯塔麦兹在帮你 |
[43:24] | My daughter, I know everything. | 我女儿 我全都知道了 |
[43:28] | Confess. | 认罪 |
[43:31] | And I will spare your life. | 我就饶你一命 |
[43:34] | “Confess and I’ll spare your life”? | “认罪 我就饶你一命” |
[43:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[43:42] | Your weakness grows every day. | 你的弱点与日俱增 |
[43:46] | Do not confuse growth with weakness. | 别把成长和软弱混为一谈 |
[43:49] | My power is absolute, as you have seen. | 如你所见 我的权力是绝对的 |
[43:55] | Now tell me what this is really about. | 告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[43:58] | You owe me that. | 这是你欠我的 |
[44:00] | Why, because you “Plucked me out of a trash heap”? | 为什么 因为你把我”从垃圾堆里挑出来” |
[44:06] | I was master of that trash heap. | 我是那个垃圾堆的主人 |
[44:12] | And now I’m nothing. | 现在我什么都不是了 |
[44:14] | I’m a tool. | 我是个工具 |
[44:16] | I’m just this reflection of you who can never stand on my own. | 我只是永远无法独立的你的倒影 |
[44:20] | But Lorca… | 但是卢卡 |
[44:21] | he loves me for me. | 他爱的是我这个人 |
[44:25] | And he honors me… | 他尊敬的 |
[44:28] | for me. | 是我本人 |
[44:31] | I gave you every opportunity. | 我给了你很多机会 |
[44:35] | It didn’t have to come to this. | 没必要走到这一步 |
[44:38] | Of course it did. | 当然了 |
[44:40] | You want a confession? | 你想让我认罪吗 |
[44:43] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[44:44] | I planned a coup with Lorca. | 我和卢卡策划了一场政变 |
[44:47] | I betrayed you. | 我背叛了你 |
[44:51] | I betrayed you. | 我背叛了你 |
[44:54] | And I’d do it again. | 再来一次我还会这么做 |
[45:05] | So come on. What are you waiting for? | 来吧 你还在等什么 |
[45:09] | Execute me, Mother. | 处决我吧 母亲 |
[45:20] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[45:58] | No, that is the easy way. | 不 这太简单了 |
[46:01] | And I know how that story ends. | 我知道结局如何 |
[46:03] | You die, I die, or both, but… | 你死 我死 或者都死 但是 |
[46:08] | as of this moment, | 此时此刻 |
[46:11] | our future is unwritten. | 我们的未来是不可知的 |
[46:16] | Let’s make it count, shall we? | 好好利用 好吗 |
[46:22] | Take her to the agonizer. | 带她去行刑舱 |