时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There’s a signal coming from the center of the nebula. | 从星云中心发出一个信号 |
[00:06] | There’s a ship lost in there. | 有舰船在那里迷失了 |
[00:08] | This is Dr. Issa. | 我是伊萨博士 |
[00:09] | We are stranded. | 我们孤立无援 |
[00:10] | The Khi’eth is still broadcasting this distress signal. | 基斯仍然在广播这条求救信号 |
[00:13] | On a loop, sir. | 循环播放 长官 |
[00:14] | I want to know what is happening inside that ship. | 我想知道那艘船里面发生了什么 |
[00:16] | – I think I can help you. – Help? | -我想我能帮你 -帮我 |
[00:17] | We have a way of doing things. | 我们做事有自己的方式 |
[00:19] | So do you want me to read the field manual? | 所以你是想让我读读外勤手册吗 |
[00:22] | When we first arrived, I, too, was eager to assist. | 我们刚到的时候 我也很想帮忙 |
[00:26] | Ultimately, we had to wait for our moment to prove ourselves. | 最终 我们不得不等待时机来证明自己 |
[00:31] | I trust you will find your moment, as well, Mr. Booker. | 相信你也会找到证明自己的时刻 布克先生 |
[00:34] | Temporal travel can make you pretty sick. | 时间旅行能引发极度的身体不适 |
[00:36] | Every molecule fights to either go back in time, | 每一个分子都在争斗 要么回到原本的时间 |
[00:40] | or jump a cosmic divide. | 要么跨过宇宙鸿沟 |
[00:42] | Every time we queried the sphere data for treatment, | 每次我们查询球体数据寻求治疗方案时 |
[00:44] | no matter how we entered it, it gave us the same result. | 不论输入什么内容 它都给出同样的结论 |
[00:47] | Apparently, the cure can be found on Dannus 5. | 显然 达尼斯5号星上有治疗方案 |
[00:49] | – Well, look at that. – What the hell is this?! | -看看 -这是什么鬼 |
[00:52] | – I’m Carl. – What happens if she goes through the door? | -我是卡尔 -她穿过门会发生什么 |
[00:55] | – She’ll be on the other side. – Give me a straight answer. | -她会在另一边 -给我一个准确的答案 |
[00:57] | This is the chance your computer was pointing us to, | 这是电脑给我们指明的机会 |
[01:00] | and I’m taking it. | 我要抓住它 |
[01:04] | Terra Firma! | 大地 |
[01:05] | Let me make myself clear. | 让我把话说清楚 |
[01:07] | Lorca’s coup will fail, Michael will return to the fold, | 卢卡的政变会失败 迈克会回心转意 |
[01:11] | and the path of what has been set in motion will change | 注定发生的一切都将改变 |
[01:13] | because I will change it. | 因为我会改变它 |
[01:15] | From now on, you will be my eyes and ears. | 从现在开始 你就是我的耳目 |
[01:19] | Our future is unwritten. | 我们的未来是不可知的 |
[01:21] | Let’s make it count, shall we? | 好好利用 好吗 |
[01:25] | Take her to the agonizer. | 带她去行刑舱 |
[01:58] | I should be dead. | 我应该死掉 |
[02:03] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[02:07] | You deserve many things. | 你应得的东西多了去了 |
[02:09] | Then kill me for your own sake, | 那就为了你自己杀了我 |
[02:11] | because every moment you hesitate is a moment | 因为你越是犹豫 |
[02:12] | that everyone can see how weak you’ve become. | 大家越能看出你变软弱了 |
[02:17] | You’re about to find out how weak I’ve become. | 你马上就会明白我有没有变软弱 |
[02:23] | Why do you think Lorca has been able | 你觉得为什么卢卡能集结 |
[02:26] | to gather so many forces against you? | 这么多力量来对付你 |
[02:27] | Why do you think he got to me? | 为什么他能拉拢我 |
[02:30] | You’re rescuing Kelpiens? | 你要救凯尔比人 |
[02:31] | Fretting over artists? | 操心艺术家 |
[02:34] | Half of your insipid death opera was a lie. | 你那乏味的死亡歌剧有一半是谎言 |
[02:38] | Propaganda to make you look strong. | 是让你看起来强大的假宣传 |
[02:41] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[02:44] | You’re retiring to the Charon. | 你要退休去卡戎号了 |
[02:46] | You think I’m retiring? | 你觉得我要退休了 |
[02:50] | Why else would you build a palace in the sky | 不然我们还在地上打仗 |
[02:52] | while the rest of us are still fighting on the ground? | 你为什么要在天上建宫殿 |
[02:55] | Are you really this blind, Michael? | 你真的如此盲目吗 迈克 |
[02:58] | Or don’t you want there to be an empire | 难道你不想我死后留下 |
[02:59] | left to rule after I’m gone? | 一个帝国给你统治吗 |
[03:02] | If we don’t give our subjects something to live for, | 如果我们不给子民创造生存的意义 |
[03:05] | they will always be in rebellion. | 他们会永远反叛下去 |
[03:08] | How many revolts have we had to quash this year alone? | 仅今年一年 我们就镇压了多少次起义 |
[03:12] | Twice as many as last year. | 是去年的两倍 |
[03:21] | Even Genghis Khan learned | 就连成吉思汗都明白 |
[03:24] | that his grip on power could not hold if he didn’t let the people | 如果他不让被他征服的人民崇拜自己的神 |
[03:27] | he conquered worship their own gods. | 他对权力的掌控就无法维持 |
[03:31] | You promised us new worlds to conquer. | 你承诺有新世界可以征服 |
[03:34] | You promised us spoils, never-ending growth. | 你承诺有战利品 永无止境的发展 |
[03:38] | There are no spoils from peace. | 和平可带不来战利品 |
[03:47] | You have a lot to learn, Michael. | 你还有很多要学的 迈克 |
[03:54] | You’re the one who’s blind! | 盲目的人是你才对 |
[03:58] | Even now, the Romulans, the Andorians, | 即使是现在 罗慕伦人 安多利人 |
[04:00] | the Tellarites, the Klingons– | 泰拉人 克林贡人 |
[04:02] | they’re forming an alliance to destroy us. | 他们正在结盟来摧毁我们 |
[04:07] | It’s called “The Coalition.” | 就是所谓的”联盟” |
[04:09] | And the Denobulans and the Rigelians, | 还有德诺布拉人 雷吉尔人 |
[04:11] | and the Coridanites will follow. | 柯里单人 他们也会加入 |
[04:13] | You should attack now! | 你现在就该进攻 |
[04:15] | We can’t defeat the whole galaxy if they unite against us. | 如果他们联合 我们不可能打败整个星系 |
[04:18] | Well, they would think twice about alliances | 如果我们飞去把他们烧成灰 |
[04:20] | if we flew down and roasted them on spits. | 他们就会慎重考虑结盟的事了 |
[04:25] | The rules of engagement are changing. | 交战规则正在改变 |
[04:28] | Oh. No! Mother, no! | 不 母亲 不 |
[04:30] | I will kill all of you! | 我要杀了你们所有人 |
[04:34] | I will kill… all of you! | 我要杀了你们所有人 |
[04:38] | This is the orison of every parent, Michael, | 迈克 我希望有一天你会明白 |
[04:41] | as I hoped you would learn some day. | 每个父母心中都这样祈祷 |
[04:44] | “Why can’t they just believe what I say?” | “他们为什么就不相信我说的话” |
[04:58] | “Why do they only learn from pain?” | “他们为什么只能从痛苦中学习” |
[05:06] | Come. | 进来 |
[05:17] | Emperor, if I may, | 陛下 容我一问 |
[05:18] | why is Michael Burnham still using up oxygen on my ship? | 为什么迈克·博翰还在浪费我船上的氧气 |
[05:24] | You could kill her with the press of a button. | 你按个按钮就能杀了她 |
[05:26] | She’s a traitor. She’s doesn’t deserve mercy. | 她是个叛徒 她不值得怜悯 |
[05:29] | She isn’t getting any. | 没人怜悯她 |
[05:31] | What shows more strength? | 哪种手段更强势 |
[05:33] | A mother who simply kills her daughter, | 母亲直接杀死自己的女儿 |
[05:36] | or a mother who locks her daughter in an agonizer booth | 还是母亲为了改变未来 |
[05:39] | in order to change the course of the future? | 把女儿关进行刑舱 |
[05:43] | We still need to find and deal with her accomplices. | 我们还得找到并对付她的同伙 |
[05:45] | Detmer, I’m sure, knew of her plans. | 达特曼肯定知道她的计划 |
[05:47] | No better message to send to her co-conspirators | 再也没有比精神崩溃 |
[05:50] | than a broken Michael Burnham | 又被重塑成忠臣的迈克·博翰 |
[05:53] | who has been re-forged into a loyal subject, | 更好的给同谋者的警示了 |
[05:56] | – thanks to you. – Me? | -这都要仰仗你 -我吗 |
[05:59] | You are the most feared interrogator in the quadrant. | 你是象限里最可怕的审问者 |
[06:04] | I must be given free reign. | 我得说了算才行 |
[06:06] | Of course. Do your worst. Or best. | 当然 越狠越好 |
[06:10] | But I expect her to live. | 但不要叫她丢了性命 |
[06:12] | And if you don’t break her, | 如果你没能击垮她 |
[06:14] | I will demand to know why. | 我要知道原因 |
[06:17] | Michael will come around. | 迈克会想明白的 |
[06:30] | Even the darkest night will end, | 即使是最黑暗的夜晚也会结束 |
[06:35] | and the sun will rise. | 太阳终将升起 |
[06:39] | Come back to me, daughter. | 回到我身边 女儿 |
[08:25] | Your mother is too soft-hearted. | 你妈妈心肠太软了 |
[08:27] | I told her you wouldn’t have an appetite. | 我早说过你不会有食欲的 |
[08:31] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:32] | I’ll have Dr. Culber force-feed you later. | 稍后我会让寇波医生给你强制喂食 |
[08:38] | Whatever you do, you won’t break me! | 不管你做什么 都不可能击垮我 |
[08:44] | Swear your allegiance to Emperor Georgiou, | 向乔久皇帝宣誓效忠 |
[08:47] | and name your co-conspirators. | 供出你的同谋者 |
[08:49] | Rot in hell, bitch. | 去死吧 婊子 |
[09:03] | We’ll try again tomorrow. | 我们明天再试一次 |
[09:05] | You don’t mind sleeping in there, do you? | 你不介意在里头过夜吧 |
[09:13] | I wish there were another language you could understand, | 真希望我还有其他跟你沟通的办法 |
[09:19] | but here, where strength is power… | 但在这里 够强才有权力 |
[09:23] | …and terror is love, | 恐怖就是爱 |
[09:26] | there is no other way to reach you. | 没有其他方法能叫你明白 |
[09:40] | I’ve seen who you can be, Michael. | 我见识过你可能成为怎样的人 迈克 |
[09:44] | I’ve seen who I can be. | 也见识过自己能成为怎样的人 |
[09:47] | I’ve seen what this world can be, | 我看到了这个世界可能会变成什么样子 |
[09:50] | and it is luminous. | 前景光辉灿烂 |
[09:54] | We can have that. | 我们也可以有 |
[09:56] | We can be more. | 我们不必止步于此 |
[09:58] | But first, we must remake ourselves. | 但首先 我们必须重塑自己 |
[10:08] | We must leave behind all of that which destroys us. | 我们必须抛弃一切能毁灭我们的东西 |
[10:13] | Captain. | 上校 |
[10:15] | Detmer. | 达特曼 |
[10:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:20] | I asked to see you. | 我请求要见你 |
[10:23] | They’re… listening. | 他们在 听着 |
[10:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:32] | Why? | 什么事 |
[10:34] | You have to give in. | 你必须屈服 |
[10:36] | – No. – You can’t endure much more of this. | -不 -你再也忍受不了了 |
[10:38] | Nobody could. | 没人能受得了 |
[10:40] | Lorca. | 卢卡 |
[10:44] | No one has heard from Lorca. | 没有人接到过卢卡的消息 |
[10:50] | I don’t think he’s coming. | 我想他不会来了 |
[10:57] | You are the best of us. | 你是我们中最好的 |
[10:59] | There’s no sense dying in here. | 死在这里没有意义 |
[11:05] | Come out. | 招了吧 |
[11:07] | It’s time to end this. | 是时候结束这一切了 |
[11:19] | I believe you can do this, Michael. | 我相信你能做到的 迈克 |
[11:24] | I believe you can change. | 我相信你可以改变 |
[11:30] | As I have. | 就像我一样 |
[11:34] | Do you remember when you were a child? | 你还记得你小时候吗 |
[11:38] | You hardly spoke during the day, | 你白天几乎不说话 |
[11:41] | but at night, | 但在晚上 |
[11:44] | you’d scream, | 你会尖叫 |
[11:46] | fighting in your sleep to escape. | 在睡梦中挣扎着逃跑 |
[11:50] | I would hold you down as you struggled. | 我会在你挣扎的时候把你按住 |
[11:55] | One night, | 有个晚上 |
[11:57] | I let you go, | 我没看住你 |
[12:00] | and you ended up sleepwalking to a field of fireflies. | 结果你梦游到了一片满是萤火虫的田野 |
[12:06] | You stood there | 你站在那里 |
[12:08] | until you became calm | 直到平静下来 |
[12:12] | and I could carry you to your bed. | 我可以把你抱回床上 |
[12:17] | I walked with you every night | 在那之后 我每晚都和你一起 |
[12:20] | to that field after that. | 走到那个地方 |
[12:23] | And when you woke up the next day, | 当你第二天醒来时 |
[12:25] | you never remembered. | 却一点都不记得 |
[12:28] | I was sad when you outgrew the night terrors. | 当你战胜暗夜的恐怖时 我很难过 |
[12:35] | Now that I think about it, | 如今我再回想起来 |
[12:38] | maybe you never did. | 也许你从来没有战胜过 |
[12:55] | If you trust me, | 如果你相信我 |
[12:58] | I will bring all the fireflies to you, | 我会把所有萤火虫都带给你 |
[13:04] | daughter. | 女儿 |
[14:30] | Yes, Michael. You asked to see me. | 是的 迈克 你要见我 |
[14:39] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[14:43] | Leave us. | 退下吧 |
[14:58] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:01] | Get off the floor. | 起来吧 |
[15:06] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[15:10] | It’s about more than a show of strength. | 这不仅仅是展示我的权力 |
[15:13] | We have an empire to rule. | 我们要统治一个帝国 |
[15:17] | All I ever wanted was to rule it with you. | 我一直都想和你一起统治 |
[15:19] | I pledge my loyalty to you, Emperor. | 我将忠心献于您 皇帝 |
[15:25] | And I vow to name my co-conspirators and expose them. | 我发誓会说出同谋者的名字 揭发他们 |
[15:31] | I’m glad to hear that. | 我很高兴听你这么说 |
[15:33] | But you don’t just need to make amends with me. | 但你不仅仅需要给我补偿 |
[15:37] | You need to make amends with all our subjects. | 你需要给我们所有的臣民补偿 |
[15:41] | How are they ever to trust you? | 他们以后要怎么相信你呢 |
[15:46] | I will execute the traitors with my own hands. | 我会亲手处决叛徒 |
[15:50] | No foe will remain. | 敌人一个不留 |
[15:54] | Detmer can assist you. | 达特曼可以帮你 |
[15:58] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢你 母亲 |
[16:00] | Go. | 去吧 |
[16:02] | And be quick about it. | 动作快一点 |
[16:06] | You… you… | 你 你 |
[16:11] | You can trust me again. | 你可以重新信任我 |
[16:21] | Don’t come back until you’ve proven yourself. | 去证明你自己吧 成功之前不要回来 |
[17:36] | Landry. | 兰德里 |
[17:45] | Bryce. | 布莱斯 |
[17:54] | And all the rest. | 还有其他所有人 |
[17:56] | – That’s all of them? – Yes, Emperor. | -都在这了吗 -是的 皇帝 |
[17:59] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[18:06] | Captain… | 上校… |
[18:30] | Now it’s done. | 现在任务完成了 |
[18:39] | I heard the kitchen no longer serves Kelpien. | 我听说御厨不再做凯尔比人的菜了 |
[18:41] | Is that a problem? | 这有问题吗 |
[18:43] | Just takes some getting used to. | 只是需要适应适应 |
[18:45] | I was craving ganglia in my cell. | 我被关着的时候特别想吃神经 |
[18:49] | Kelpien flesh is too high in cholesterol, | 凯尔比人的肉胆固醇太高了 |
[18:53] | and it’s stringy. | 而且肉太柴 |
[18:56] | Isn’t that right? | 是不是这样 |
[18:57] | That is right, Emperor. | 的确是这样 皇帝 |
[19:09] | I never lost faith that you would see | 我从来都不曾怀疑你会认识到 |
[19:10] | the error of your ways. | 你的错误 |
[19:13] | I came to the light weeks ago. | 我是几周前醒悟的 |
[19:15] | And yet you remained in the brig. | 但你还待在禁闭仓 |
[19:19] | Stubborn. | 固执 |
[19:20] | Like mother, like daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[19:22] | I heard you made changes. | 我听说你做了些改变 |
[19:25] | You systematically used backchannels | 你系统地使用秘密渠道 |
[19:26] | to sabotage the Coalition. | 去破坏联盟 |
[19:28] | That wasn’t hard. | 这没什么难的 |
[19:29] | Those silly democratic things are always on the brink. | 那些民主的愚蠢玩意一直都岌岌可危的 |
[19:32] | But you heard me. | 但我说的你听进去了 |
[19:36] | About threats you didn’t foresee. | 那些你没预见到的威胁 |
[19:39] | I’ve always been able to hear the truth, | 我一向能听进真话 |
[19:41] | and I expect you to tell it to me from now on. | 从今往后我都要你对我讲真话 |
[19:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:46] | – Where’s Lorca? – I don’t know. | -卢卡在哪 -我不知道 |
[19:49] | Are you still in love with him? | 你仍然爱着他吗 |
[19:50] | – He left me for dead. – That’s not a “no.” | -他把我扔下等死 -这可不是”不” |
[19:55] | When we find him, | 等我们找到他 |
[19:58] | I’ll be able to kill him. | 我就能杀死他了 |
[20:00] | How do we find him? | 我们如何找到他 |
[20:03] | The alias he uses | 在星际通讯中 |
[20:04] | on interstellar communication is “Vicar.” | 他所使用的化名是”代理人” |
[20:08] | He chose the name “Vicar” for himself? | 他给自己选了”代理人”这名字 |
[20:10] | It means “substitute.” | 它的意思是”取而代之” |
[20:12] | Lorca was always an underachiever. | 卢卡一直都是个后进分子 |
[20:15] | Go find him, daughter. | 去找到他 女儿 |
[20:17] | So long as he lives, we will always be at war. | 只要他还活着 我们就会一直处于战争状态 |
[20:30] | Is something amiss, Emperor? | 有什么不妥吗 皇帝 |
[20:34] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[20:36] | Everything is unfolding as I’d hoped. | 一切的发展都如我所愿 |
[20:42] | You and Captain Burnham have come quite a long way | 过去这几个月 您和博翰上校 |
[20:46] | over these last months. | 之间的关系有了长足进展 |
[20:49] | You must be pleased. | 您一定很高兴 |
[20:51] | I’d only ever wished to rule with her. | 我曾一直希望和她一起统治帝国 |
[20:56] | And now I shall. | 而现在我就要这么做了 |
[20:59] | You will remain with me rather than return to her service. | 你还是留在我身边 不用回去替她做事 |
[21:05] | I am afraid that will not be possible, Emperor, | 恐怕这不太可能 皇帝 |
[21:10] | in the end. | 最终来说 |
[21:12] | I regret that I will not remain here with you. | 很遗憾我无法留在您身边 |
[21:16] | Vahar’ai is coming for me. | 我的瓦哈莱要来了 |
[21:18] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[21:19] | I feel it. | 我感觉到的 |
[21:24] | It would do me the greatest honor | 如果由您来宰杀我 |
[21:25] | if you would be the one to cull me. | 将是我最大的荣幸 |
[21:27] | I will do no such thing. | 我不会那么做的 |
[21:29] | I apologize for overstepping. I-I never should have… | 我为我的妄言而道歉 我从不应该… |
[21:31] | Vahar’ai… | 瓦哈莱… |
[21:34] | …is not an end. | 并非终结 |
[21:39] | Emperor? | 皇帝 |
[21:40] | When the madness comes, lock yourself away. | 当狂躁发作时 把你自己关起来 |
[21:43] | In a few days’ time, you will still be alive, | 几天之后 你仍会活着 |
[21:47] | and you will be changed forever. | 而且你会永远发生改变 |
[21:50] | But that is merely a fable. | 但这只是个神话 |
[21:53] | I have witnessed it myself. | 我亲眼见过 |
[21:56] | H-How how is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[22:03] | I knew a Kelpien once, | 我曾认识一个凯尔比人 |
[22:06] | in another time, another place. | 在另一个时间 另一个世界 |
[22:11] | His name was Saru. | 他叫萨鲁 |
[22:15] | He survived Vahar’ai, | 他就从瓦哈莱中活了过来 |
[22:18] | and it made him stronger. | 而且这让他更加强大 |
[22:21] | He was a captain of a starship. | 他是一艘星际飞船的舰长 |
[22:26] | You must have travelled | 您一定去到了 |
[22:27] | far beyond the Empire. | 帝国以外很远的地方 |
[22:34] | You are placing a great deal of trust in me. | 您给了我莫大的信任 |
[22:36] | My corpse would already be eaten to bones | 如果我不能准确区分忠诚和谄媚的话 |
[22:38] | if I could not accurately judge between loyalty and flattery. | 我早就尸骨无存了 |
[22:44] | Your regret was genuine | 当你认为你要离开我的时候 |
[22:45] | when you thought you were leaving me here, | 你的遗憾是发自内心的 |
[22:48] | as was your pain when your comrade fell. | 就如同你的同志倒下时你的痛苦一样真实 |
[22:54] | He… | 他… |
[22:56] | He would have l…? | 他本可以… |
[22:58] | – My sister, my family, they would all still be… – Survive. | -我的妹妹和家人都能… -活下来 |
[23:02] | That is how you honor them. | 你就要用这种方式去纪念她们 |
[23:05] | Teach others what you know. | 把你所知道的教给其他人 |
[23:08] | That is how you avenge them. | 你就要用这种方式去为她们报仇 |
[23:13] | You are not Terran. | 您不是人族 |
[23:16] | Of course I am. | 我当然是 |
[23:17] | – The way you speak… – Enough. | -您说的那些话… -够了 |
[23:20] | Please, return to where you are from, Emperor. | 求求您 回到您来的地方吧 皇帝 |
[23:24] | Should you fail to do what is expected of you, | 如果您没有履行您的职责 |
[23:27] | they will kill you. | 他们会杀了您的 |
[23:28] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[23:31] | Now and forever. | 现在是 以后都是 |
[23:35] | And I will make it what it needs to be. | 我会把它打造成它该有的样子 |
[23:39] | That is how I will survive. | 这就是我生存的方式 |
[23:45] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[23:47] | I-I believe so, Emperor. | 是的 皇帝 |
[23:51] | Leave me to my bath. | 我要沐浴了 |
[24:19] | Got it. A coded message sent to Vicar. | 收到了 发给代理人的加密信息 |
[24:21] | – Who sent it? – Someone by the alias “Carnelian.” | -是谁寄来的 -一个自称玛瑙的人 |
[24:24] | It’s Duggan, one of Lorca’s top lieutenants. | 是达根 卢卡的一个重要副手 |
[24:28] | – Where did the message originate? – Risa. | -这个信息是从哪发来的 -莱沙 |
[24:30] | – Just six hours ago. – He might still be there. | -就在六小时前 -他可能还在那里 |
[24:34] | Captain Killy, set a course for Risa, warp nine. | 基利舰长 去莱沙星 九级曲速 |
[24:38] | Respectfully, hunting down a mercenary | 追捕一个雇佣兵 |
[24:40] | doesn’t seem worthy of the Emperor’s time. | 似乎不值得皇帝花时间 |
[24:43] | I’ll go with Burnham aboard a shuttlecraft. | 我和博翰一起乘穿梭机去就行 |
[24:47] | No. I’ll go. | 不 我去 |
[24:49] | Might be fun. | 可能很有趣 |
[24:51] | As you wish. | 如您所愿 |
[24:53] | Commander Nilsson, maximum warp. | 尼尔森中校 最大曲速 |
[24:55] | Yes, Captain. | 是 舰长 |
[25:07] | We’ve arrived. | 我们到了 |
[25:08] | Entering Risa’s orbit now, Captain. | 现在进入莱沙星轨道 舰长 |
[25:10] | Scan the area for nearby vessels. | 扫描附近的飞船 |
[25:12] | Sensors show a single class A shuttlecraft. | 传感器显示一架A级穿梭机 |
[25:15] | No other warp-capable vessels within a hundred light-years. | 在一百光年内没有其他能够行驶曲速的飞船 |
[25:17] | I want to see it. | 我想看看 |
[25:21] | It’s Duggan. Cheap bastard. | 是达根 卑鄙的混蛋 |
[25:24] | Still hasn’t gotten his shuttle fixed properly. | 他的穿梭机还没修好 |
[25:26] | – Any life signs? – Just one. | -有生命迹象吗 -只有一个 |
[25:28] | It might still be a trap, Emperor. | 依然可能是个陷阱 皇帝 |
[25:30] | No signs of Lorca, | 没有卢卡的迹象 |
[25:32] | and Duggan is in the middle of nowhere. | 而且达根在一个偏僻的地方 |
[25:35] | He knows we’re here. Vessel’s powering up. | 他知道我们在这里 飞船启动了 |
[25:37] | Disable that ship. Keep him alive. | 击落那艘飞船 我要活捉他 |
[25:43] | Direct hit. | 直接命中 |
[25:45] | Incoming transmission. | 有通讯接进来 |
[25:46] | As if he had another choice. | 他别无选择 |
[25:50] | Put him through, Commander Airiam. | 接通他 埃瑞安中校 |
[25:54] | Mr. Duggan, I presume. | 我想你是达根先生 |
[25:57] | I just got my engines rebuilt. | 我刚把发动机修好 |
[25:58] | Now you can rebuild them again. | 现在你可以重建它们了 |
[25:59] | Practice makes perfect, so I’m told. | 我听说 熟能生巧 |
[26:02] | Where is Lorca? | 卢卡在哪里 |
[26:04] | – Making new friends. – Is that so? | -结交新朋友 -是这样吗 |
[26:06] | While you’ve been wasting your time on trade alliances, | 当你在贸易联盟上浪费时间的时候 |
[26:08] | trying to stop some ridiculous Coalition, | 试图阻止一些荒谬的联盟 |
[26:11] | guess who’s rallied the Klingons and Romulans against you? | 猜猜是谁召集克林贡人和罗慕兰人来对付你 |
[26:14] | The Klingons and Romulans despise one another. | 克林贡人和罗慕兰人互相鄙视 |
[26:17] | Not as much as they despise you. | 比不上他们对你的憎恶 |
[26:19] | Lorca promised your head on a spike. | 卢卡答应给他们你的项上人头 |
[26:22] | Can’t wait to see it. | 我等不及要看了 |
[26:24] | That will be difficult after I remove your eyes | 我赤手空拳把你的眼睛 |
[26:26] | and his heart with my bare hands. | 和他的心挖出来之后就很难了 |
[26:29] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[26:30] | You don’t expect me to answer that, do you? | 你不会以为我会回答你吧 |
[26:32] | He’s powering his transporters. | 他在给他的传送仪充能 |
[26:34] | You think we’d be that stupid | 你觉得我们会蠢到 |
[26:35] | to let you get down to the surface? | 让你回到地面上去吗 |
[26:38] | Take out what’s left of his ship. | 把他的船的残骸击毁 |
[26:39] | I want him on board. | 我要把他带过来 |
[26:41] | – Open fire. – Aye, Captain. | -开火 -是的 舰长 |
[26:43] | You’re going down, Emperor. | 你完蛋了 皇帝 |
[26:45] | Sooner than you think. | 比你想象得要快 |
[26:48] | Transport Duggan directly to the brig. | 直接把达根送到禁闭室 |
[26:50] | Have Culber meet us there. | 让寇波到那里找我们 |
[26:52] | He won’t give up Lorca easily. | 他不会轻易交出卢卡的 |
[26:54] | – Stay alert. – Of course, Emperor. | -保持警惕 -当然 皇帝 |
[26:56] | Bring the Honor Guard as well. | 带上仪仗队 |
[26:58] | We don’t want to take any chances. | 我们不想冒险 |
[27:01] | If you’re having second thoughts… | 如果你有新的想法 |
[27:02] | No, I’m not, Mother. | 不 我没有 母亲 |
[27:04] | I promise you, I’m ready. | 我向你保证 我准备好了 |
[27:17] | I’m here in the flesh. | 我就在这里 |
[27:18] | What do you have to say now? | 你现在有什么要说的吗 |
[27:22] | The infamous Philippa Georgiou. | 臭名昭著的菲利帕·乔久 |
[27:26] | In person, you’re not so terrifying. | 你本人并不那么可怕 |
[27:30] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真不敢相信 |
[27:32] | The snake wriggled out of her cage. | 这条蛇从笼子里扭出来了 |
[27:35] | Can’t trust this one, Emperor. | 不能相信这人 皇帝 |
[27:37] | of course you can. | 当然可以相信 |
[27:39] | When I want you to. | 当我想让你相信的时候 |
[27:53] | All of it was a lie, then? | 所有的一切都是谎言吗 |
[27:55] | I knew you were on to me at the christening of the Charon. | 我知道你在卡戎号上起航仪式时就盯上了我 |
[27:59] | And I really thought you would kill me. | 我真的以为你会杀了我 |
[28:01] | But then… | 但后来 |
[28:04] | Never ceases to amaze me… | 我们不得已的时候 |
[28:08] | …the depths to which we can descend | 能有多不择手段 |
[28:11] | when we must. | 真是让我惊讶 |
[28:14] | They’re gonna sing songs about me. | 他们会传唱关于我的歌谣 |
[28:16] | How I saved the empire. | 我是如何拯救帝国的 |
[28:20] | You can still make a different choice, Michael. | 你还是可以做出不同的选择 迈克 |
[28:25] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:26] | “Please”? | 拜托 |
[28:29] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[28:31] | I have changed. | 我变了 |
[28:33] | I have seen another way to live, another way to rule. | 我看到了另一种生活方式 另一种统治方式 |
[28:38] | There is no other way. | 没有另一种方式 |
[28:41] | There’s an iron fist and there’s death. | 要么铁血要么死 |
[28:45] | You never should have trusted me. | 你不应该相信我 |
[28:48] | I never did. | 我从来没有 |
[28:51] | Not like I wanted to. | 我也不想 |
[29:21] | It’s just you and me now, Mother. | 现在只有你和我了 母亲 |
[29:24] | It doesn’t have to be this way. | 不一定要走到这一步 |
[29:34] | You’re still holding back? | 你还在有所保留吗 |
[29:37] | This is not you. | 这不像你 |
[29:38] | This is who I have always been. | 这就是我一直以来的样子 |
[29:40] | And you, of all people, should know that. You made me. | 而你最应该知道这一点 你创造了我 |
[30:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:39] | Michael… | 迈克 |
[30:55] | Emperor Georgiou. Emperor? | 乔久皇帝 皇帝 |
[31:14] | Saru. | 萨鲁 |
[31:16] | Save your strength. Doctors are coming. | 省省力气 医生来了 |
[31:23] | You passed? You passed through? | 你撑过了 你撑过了吗 |
[31:27] | I passed through Vahar’ai . | 我撑过了瓦哈莱 |
[31:33] | You passed through. | 你撑过了 |
[31:40] | She’s passed through. | 她通过了 |
[31:44] | Philippa? | 菲利帕 |
[31:45] | See, that’s what you do with doors, | 看 门就是这样用的 |
[31:47] | you pass through. | 你通过它 |
[31:49] | Philippa? | 菲利帕 |
[31:50] | You’ve really got to get yourself up to speed | 你真的应该抓紧学习 |
[31:52] | with modern technology. | 现代技术 |
[31:55] | Hey. Hey, you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[31:57] | What did you do to me? What day is this? | 你对我做了什么 今天是星期几 |
[32:00] | Oh, good question. | 好问题 |
[32:04] | The winds are a-shiftin’, it seems. | 风好像在变幻 |
[32:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:10] | I’m Carl. We’re old friends, remember? | 我是卡尔 我们是老朋友 记得吗 |
[32:12] | – What are you?! – Okay, okay. | -你是什么 -好了 好了 |
[32:16] | He sent me back to Terra. | 他把我送回了人族帝国 |
[32:17] | I was there for months. | 我在那儿呆了几个月 |
[32:19] | Okay, you’re disoriented, that’s all. | 好吧 你迷路了 仅此而已 |
[32:22] | You’ve been right here. | 你就在这里 |
[32:25] | Was any of it real? | 那些经历都是真的吗 |
[32:28] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[32:30] | The answer to that is on your wrist, Emperor. | 答案就在你的手腕上 皇帝 |
[32:42] | There are three months’ worth of bio-data points in here. | 这里有三个月的生物数据 |
[32:49] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[32:52] | You were unconscious for less than a minute. | 你昏迷了不到一分钟 |
[32:59] | If she really went back, then who’s been here with us | 如果她真的回去了 那这一分钟里 |
[33:01] | for this past minute? | 和我们在一起的是谁 |
[33:03] | We have so many selves. | 我们有很多自我 |
[33:05] | There’s a version of you that’s breathing your last breath | 在镜像宇宙中有一个版本的你 |
[33:08] | in a mirror universe. | 咽下最后一口气了 |
[33:10] | But that version doesn’t fit so well anymore, does it? | 但那个版本已经不太适合了 是吗 |
[33:17] | No. | 不 |
[33:18] | I thought you said going through the door would help her. | 我以为你说过通过门会帮助她 |
[33:20] | You can’t just live in doorways. | 你不能就住在门口 |
[33:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:24] | – Really? – Really? | -说真的 -真的吗 |
[33:28] | I am the Guardian of Forever. | 我是永恒的守护者 |
[33:49] | The Kelpiens crashed in the middle of a radioactive nebula | 凯尔比人125年前 |
[33:52] | 125 years ago. | 在放射性星云中坠毁 |
[33:54] | Maybe the reason we can’t hack into their system | 也许我们不能侵入他们的系统的原因是 |
[33:56] | is because there is no system left to hack. | 没有系统可以入侵 |
[33:59] | Well, something is still sending out | 还是有东西重复发出 |
[34:00] | that distress call on repeat. | 求救信号 |
[34:02] | We need more power. | 我们需要更多的能源 |
[34:03] | I’m rerouting an additional ten percent | 我再从非必要系统 |
[34:05] | from non-essential systems. | 借调10%的能源 |
[34:07] | Stop stealing my power supply. | 别偷我的能源 |
[34:11] | I haven’t seen you since the dawn of time. | 我已经好久好久没见过你了 |
[34:14] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪儿了 |
[34:15] | Realizing my lifelong dream of taking us | 想实现我毕生的梦想 |
[34:17] | from plasma to fully polaric warp conduits. | 从等离子导管改进为完全极化的曲速导管 |
[34:21] | And I was yay-close until you two geniuses | 我就差一点点就完成了 |
[34:24] | sucked the power out of my backup cells. | 可你们两个天才从我的备用电池里抽了能源 |
[34:27] | Well, this is important. Saru has given us | 这很重要 萨鲁给了我们 |
[34:29] | eminent allocation clearances. | 高级能源分配权限 |
[34:30] | – For what? – We’re using long-range sensors | -做什么 -我们在用远程传感器 |
[34:33] | to hack into, uh, a crashed ship. | 来黑进一艘失事的船 |
[34:37] | You’re-you’re not allowed to have food in here. | 你不能在这里吃东西 |
[34:39] | This isn’t food, it’s candy. | 这不是食物 是糖果 |
[34:41] | – It’s practically an accessory. – I’ve got it. | -它实际上是个配件 -我知道了 |
[34:44] | I figured out why you couldn’t hack into the ship. | 我知道你们为什么不能侵入飞船 |
[34:48] | – Um, what are you… – I read the field manual. | -你要… -我读了外勤手册 |
[34:50] | Your static is happening at the space-subspace barriers. | 你们卡在空间子空间屏障上 |
[34:52] | That’s why you’re using all your juice trying to punch through. | 所以你们才要用所有的能源来穿透屏障 |
[34:54] | – None of this is in the field manual. – It got interesting, | -这些都不是外勤手册内容 -太有趣了 |
[34:57] | so I moved on to the technical manual | 所以我接着读了技术手册 |
[34:58] | to see what happened next. What I found out is that | 看看接下来发生了什么 我发现的是 |
[35:00] | you guys don’t know that you can amplify your signals | 你们不知道你们能 |
[35:02] | within subspace. | 在子空间内放大信号吗 |
[35:03] | You’re not allowed food in here. | 这里不准吃东西 |
[35:04] | – But you… you can do that? – Mm-hmm. | -但是…能做到吗 -对 |
[35:07] | Couriers travel to pockets of the galaxy | 信使穿梭于银河系的各个角落 |
[35:08] | where subspace relays are few and far between. | 那些地方子空间中继很少 |
[35:10] | We use range extenders to amplify weak signals. | 我们用广域器来放大微弱的信号 |
[35:14] | So this is an Emerald Chain tool? | 所以这是一个翡翠链工具 |
[35:16] | One of the benefits of doing business with them. | 与他们做生意的好处之一 |
[35:19] | Uh, Captain said make myself useful. | 舰长说让我展现自己的价值 |
[35:22] | I made myself useful. | 我展现了价值 |
[35:26] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[35:27] | Our sensors are holding a link to the ship. | 我们的传感器和飞船联系上了 |
[35:30] | We’re gathering data now. | 正在收集数据 |
[35:31] | Well, I mean, if I’d had Emerald Chain technology… | 好吧 我是说 如果我有翡翠链技术 |
[35:35] | You could just say thank you. | 你可以直接说声谢谢 |
[35:36] | Biologically impossible. | 生物学上不可能 |
[35:38] | If he tried, his DNA would unravel | 如果他尝试谢谢你 他的DNA就会 |
[35:41] | like a hormonal teenager. | 像一个冲动少年一样瓦解 |
[35:45] | I need to update Saru. | 我需要去报告萨鲁 |
[35:49] | What’s a Guardian of Forever? | 什么是永恒的守护者 |
[35:51] | – Why haven’t we heard of you? – I’m in hiding. | -为什么我们没有听说过你 -我躲起来了 |
[35:54] | I’m a spacetime portal, you might say. | 你可以把我称作时空的门户 |
[35:59] | Back in the day it used to be, “Sure, come on through. | 以前我常说 “没问题 过去吧 |
[36:02] | Just don’t screw up history or you’ll have to fix it.” | 别把历史搞砸了 不然你就得自己弥补” |
[36:05] | And then the Temporal Wars happened, and… | 然后时间之战发生了 |
[36:08] | everyone was killing everyone else, | 所有人都在杀其他人 |
[36:10] | and trying to use me to do it. | 想利用我来做这件事 |
[36:16] | It wasn’t pretty. | 情况很糟 |
[36:18] | But here I am. | 但我现在在这里 |
[36:20] | Officially elsewhere. | 公开的位置在其他地方 |
[36:22] | Nowhere near my original coordinates. | 离这里很远的地方 |
[36:25] | Only an intelligence with over 100,000 years of history | 只有拥有超过10万年历史的情报 |
[36:29] | and access to current Federation databases | 以及对当前联盟数据库的访问权限 |
[36:30] | – could possibly extrapolate your location. – I like that. | -才能推断出你的位置 -我喜欢这样 |
[36:35] | The sphere data. | 球体数据 |
[36:36] | For all the good it’s done me… | 尽管这对我有好处 |
[36:43] | I’m still dying. Why? | 我还是要死 为什么 |
[36:46] | You weren’t sent back to be cured. | 你不是被送回去治好的 |
[36:48] | You were sent back to be weighed. | 你被送回去评估 |
[36:51] | Weighed? | 评估 |
[36:52] | Tested to see if she’d make different choices. | 测试她是否会做出不同的选择 |
[36:54] | To see if this time, here, had changed her at all. | 看看这一次 在这里 是否改变了她 |
[36:58] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不直接告诉我 |
[37:00] | What, give you the answer before the test? | 什么 测试前给你答案 |
[37:03] | You’re a tricky case, Philippa. | 你是个棘手的案子 菲利帕 |
[37:06] | You don’t belong here, now, | 你现在不属于这里 |
[37:08] | but to send you somewhere else might cause | 但是把你送到别的地方 |
[37:11] | just as many problems. | 会造成同样多的问题 |
[37:12] | So you had to be weighed | 所以你得接受评估 |
[37:15] | to figure out your course. | 找出你的前路 |
[37:18] | Oh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[37:20] | I was found to be lacking. | 你发现我没有达标 |
[37:22] | Now, why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[37:24] | I killed my daughter. | 我杀了我女儿 |
[37:25] | – Again. – But in fairness, | -再一次 -公平地说 |
[37:27] | your hands were tied. | 你当时别无选择 |
[37:29] | – The end was the same. – But you tried. | -结局是一样的 -但你试过了 |
[37:31] | I failed her… the Empire. | 我辜负了她 还有帝国 |
[37:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:40] | But, you know, this time through… | 但是 你知道 这次 |
[37:43] | you tried for peace. | 你想要争取和平 |
[37:45] | You saved a Kelpien. | 你救了一位凯尔比人 |
[37:48] | And you didn’t have to do that. | 而你没必要那么做 |
[37:50] | And he’ll save others. A lot of them. | 他会拯救别人的 很多人 |
[37:53] | So you will help her? | 所以你会帮助她 |
[38:06] | It’s ready when you are. | 你准备好了就好了 |
[38:08] | No. I won’t return to Terra. | 不 我不回人族了 |
[38:12] | Oh, come on, no one said anything about | 哦 得了吧 没人说要 |
[38:13] | sending you back there. | 把你送回那里去 |
[38:15] | I’m gonna send you back to a time | 我要把你送回一个 |
[38:17] | when the mirror universe and the prime universe | 当镜像宇宙和原始宇宙 |
[38:19] | were still aligned. | 仍然保持一致的时代 |
[38:23] | That’s so you won’t fall apart. Atomically speaking. | 这样你就不会分崩离析了 从原子上讲 |
[38:27] | Consider yourself lucky. | 你应该感到幸运 |
[38:28] | You’re getting a second shot. I mean, that’s pretty unique. | 你有了第二次机会 我得说这很独特 |
[38:31] | But it won’t be easy. | 但这并不会很容易 |
[38:33] | The paper says the forecast will be bumpy and painful. | 报纸说这一路将是坎坷和痛苦的 |
[38:37] | Lots of rainstorms, heartaches. | 很多暴雨 心痛 |
[38:40] | But that’s life. | 但这就是生活 |
[38:43] | Or so I’m told. | 或者说我听人这么说过 |
[38:45] | Can Michael come with me? | 迈克能和我一起去吗 |
[38:47] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[38:49] | This Michael Burnham is right where she needs to be. | 这个迈克·博翰正在她需要在的时空 |
[38:59] | When you’re ready… | 当你准备好了 |
[39:01] | just walk on through. | 就走过去吧 |
[39:16] | Philippa, listen. | 菲利帕 听着 |
[39:18] | No. | 不 |
[39:19] | You listen. | 你听着 |
[39:22] | I said you sentenced me to death | 我说过当你把我带到这个宇宙 |
[39:24] | when you brought me to this universe. | 就是判了我的死刑 |
[39:26] | In truth, the greater part of me was already dead. | 事实上 我的很大一部分已经死了 |
[39:32] | You gave me new life. | 你给了我新的生命 |
[39:36] | And the rest of your crew isn’t so bad either. | 你的其他船员也不坏 |
[39:41] | I’ve seen that some endings are inevitable. | 我知道有些结局是不可避免的 |
[39:46] | Mine. Captain Burnham’s. | 我的 博翰上校的 |
[39:49] | And perhaps your Philippa was destined for her end as well. | 也许你的菲利帕也注定会走向她的结局 |
[39:56] | You are my Philippa. | 你就是我的菲利帕 |
[39:59] | Michael… | 迈克 |
[40:01] | I mean, what I feel for you… | 我是说 我对你的感觉 |
[40:06] | …belongs to you. | 是属于你本人 |
[40:08] | No one else. | 不是对其他人的 |
[40:10] | I wish I’d learned all this before now. | 我真希望我早就知道了 |
[40:17] | I had a chance, once, long ago. | 很久以前我有过一次机会 |
[40:22] | He was called San. | 他叫桑 |
[40:26] | I wish I told you about him. | 我希望我告诉你关于他的事 |
[40:29] | Tell the people you’re about to meet now. | 告诉你即将见到的人 |
[40:37] | I will never find another like you. | 我再也找不到像你这样的人了 |
[40:44] | I don’t think I will, either. | 我想我也不会 |
[40:47] | But we owe it to ourselves to try. | 但我们有责任去尝试 |
[41:02] | Go. | 去吧 |
[41:05] | Before it’s too late. | 否则就太晚了 |
[41:18] | This era is different. | 这个时代不同了 |
[41:21] | More Terran than where you came from. | 人族比你来的地方还多 |
[41:24] | Saru has navigated Discovery admirably, | 萨鲁带领着发现号航行得很出色 |
[41:27] | but he’s not the only one who’s suited | 但他不是唯一适合 |
[41:29] | for the captain’s chair. | 坐舰长椅子的人 |
[41:33] | You have always been far greater | 你一直都比你自己想象中 |
[41:37] | than you could imagine, Michael. | 要伟大得多 迈克 |
[41:40] | So have you, Philippa. | 你也是 菲利帕 |
[42:15] | We have established a link with the Kelpien ship, Admiral. | 我们已经和凯尔比舰船建立了联系 上将 |
[42:18] | – Data is starting to come in. – I’m glad to hear that, | -数据开始传过来了 -很高兴听到这个 |
[42:21] | but using Chain technology on a Starfleet ship is a stretch, | 但是在星际舰船上用翡翠链技术说不过去 |
[42:26] | even by the lax standards you and Commander Burnham adhere to. | 即便在你和博翰中校遵守的宽松标准下也一样 |
[42:31] | Well, to be fair, Admiral, Commander Burnham is settling. | 说句公道话 上将 博翰中校已经冷静了 |
[42:35] | Proving to be all the more effective as a result. | 也因此工作更加有效 |
[42:38] | And without Mr. Booker’s assistance, | 而且没有布克先生帮忙 |
[42:40] | we would have been unable to access the Khi’eth’s systems. | 我们也无法接入基斯号的系统 |
[42:44] | Did it occur to either of you that using this tech | 你们两个是否想过 |
[42:46] | could compromise Discovery’s systems? | 利用这个技术是否有损发现号的系统 |
[42:48] | It’s safe. | 技术是安全的 |
[42:50] | I made sure of that before I installed it | 两年前我在自己的舰船上 |
[42:51] | on my own ship two years ago. | 安装它之前就已经确定过了 |
[42:53] | Mr. Booker’s tool provided a needed solution | 布克先生的工具为我们的目标提供了 |
[42:55] | for our objective. | 一个必要的解决方案 |
[42:57] | An objective you approved, Admiral. | 你批准的目标 上将 |
[43:00] | Osyraa’s desperate for dilithium. | 欧萨拉迫切需要二锂矿 |
[43:04] | Discovery has a spore drive. | 发现号有孢子引擎 |
[43:06] | That’s not a good combination. | 这不是一个优良的组合 |
[43:08] | You’re going to have to be exceptionally careful at all times. | 你必须时刻格外小心 |
[43:13] | If you would like to remain on Discovery, | 如果你想要留在发现号上 |
[43:16] | you will need to follow Starfleet protocol. | 你就要遵守星际舰队的规程 |
[43:18] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[43:19] | Osyraa has no protocols. | 欧萨拉毫无规矩可言 |
[43:22] | Having someone like me around who’s not part of Starfleet | 有我这样的非星际舰队成员在左右 |
[43:24] | could be a good thing. | 是一件好事 |
[43:29] | Commander Burnham is beaming back to Discovery. | 博翰中校传输回发现号了 |
[43:32] | Alone? | 自己回来的 |
[43:38] | – We can continue this conversation later. – Excuse me. | -我们稍后继续聊 -不好意思 |
[43:47] | His actions didn’t bother you? | 你不担心他的行为吗 |
[43:49] | He was trying to help. | 他是想帮忙 |
[43:50] | Like you were trying to help by delaying your reports | 就像你拖延报告 想要获得更多 |
[43:53] | on the Khi’eth until you had more data? | 基斯星数据之后再报告那样吗 |
[43:55] | I did not wish to present you with pure conjecture. | 我并不想给你纯粹的推测 |
[43:58] | Here’s what I see. | 我是这样理解的 |
[44:00] | I have a Kelpien research vessel that crashed before the Burn | 我有一个凯尔比科研舰在烬灭之前坠毁了 |
[44:04] | and a captain who hasn’t seen another Kelpien face | 还有一个自从到这就没见过 |
[44:07] | since he got here. | 其他凯尔比人的舰长 |
[44:08] | I wouldn’t blame you if you were a little distracted. | 如果你有点分心 我不怪你 |
[44:12] | I just need you to say so. | 我只需要你说出来 |
[44:15] | I assure you, Admiral, that is not the case. | 我保证 上将 不是这样 |
[44:19] | All right. | 好 |
[44:20] | Commander Stamets and Adira have permission | 斯塔麦兹中校和阿迪拉可以使用 |
[44:23] | to use Mr. Booker’s tech, under supervision. | 布克先生的技术 但要有人监督才行 |
[44:27] | But the second you know what’s inside the Khi’eth, | 但是 一旦你知道基斯号里面是什么 |
[44:28] | I want a report. | 我要立刻知道 |
[44:30] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[44:32] | Will there be anything else? | 还有其他事情吗 |
[44:34] | Yes. My condolences, Saru. | 有 节哀顺变 萨鲁 |
[44:39] | I know you will all feel her absence. | 我知道你们都会感念她 |
[44:52] | Michael. Hey. | 迈克 |
[44:58] | I’m so sorry. | 太遗憾了 |
[45:10] | Gone? | 走了 |
[45:11] | As in deceased? | 是说去世吗 |
[45:19] | She will not return. | 她不会回来了 |
[45:22] | Never. | 永远不回来了 |
[45:28] | Then she is deceased. | 那她就是去世了 |
[45:38] | To Philippa Georgiou, | 敬菲利帕·乔久 |
[45:40] | the most stubborn patient I’ve ever had. | 我所诊治过的最固执的患者 |
[45:44] | Considering what some of you have put me through, | 鉴于你们某些人让我经历的苦头 |
[45:47] | that’s saying a lot. | 能说明很多了 |
[45:50] | I wish I could’ve done more. | 我希望我付出得再多一点 |
[45:51] | You tried. And she knew that. | 你尽力了 她知道 |
[45:54] | Even if she bit your head off every chance she got. | 即便她一有机会就收拾你 |
[45:58] | To Philippa Georgiou. | 敬菲利帕·乔久 |
[46:00] | Uh, she was tough. | 她很坚强 |
[46:02] | She was a force to be reckoned with, and, um, | 她是一股不可小觑的力量 |
[46:05] | she pretty much redefined the word “Badass.” | 她几乎重新定义了”坏蛋”这个词 |
[46:09] | Oh, and can I just add that she had the best walk. | 我能加一点 她走路姿势最好看吗 |
[46:12] | With that coat and those boots? | 尤其是穿着外套和靴子 |
[46:14] | And nothing intimidated her, not in any universe. | 没有什么能吓倒她 无论在哪个宇宙 |
[46:20] | She had no tact, and, God, I loved that about her. | 她一点都不圆滑 天啊 我爱死她这点了 |
[46:24] | She was always honest. | 她一直都很诚恳 |
[46:28] | Punishingly so. | 诚恳得要命 |
[46:29] | Her barbs, however piercing, were utterly glorious. | 她的挖苦 虽然刺耳 但却很精彩 |
[46:35] | She was a pain in the ass. | 她是个烦人精 |
[46:42] | And she, uh, she meant more to me | 她对我的意义 |
[46:44] | than I could ever put in words. | 是我用语言无法表达的 |
[46:47] | Georgiou was the wall | 乔久就是我 |
[46:50] | I crashed into over and over and over again. | 撞了一遍又一遍的南墙 |
[46:55] | She was a tormentor but a truth-teller. | 她摧残别人 却又讲真话 |
[47:02] | She was a mirror I never knew I-I needed. | 她是一面我从不知道自己需要的镜子 |
[47:07] | Like a mother, almost. | 几乎像个母亲 |
[47:11] | Like a sister, almost. | 又像姐姐 |
[47:16] | I loved her… and hated her, | 我爱过她 也恨过她 |
[47:21] | sometimes both at the same time. | 有时候爱恨交加 |
[47:28] | More than anything, she was my friend. | 但最重要的 她是我的朋友 |
[47:34] | She was the most unexpected of gifts, | 她是最意想不到的礼物 |
[47:38] | and I will miss the hell out of her. | 我会想死她的 |
[47:42] | To Philippa. | 敬菲利帕 |
[47:44] | To Philippa. | 敬菲利帕 |