时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 700 hundred years after we left, dilithium supplies dried up. | 我们离开后700年 二锂资源枯竭了 |
[00:07] | Then came the Burn. | 然后是烬灭 |
[00:09] | No one knows how or why it happened, | 没人知道原因或者导火索 |
[00:11] | but in an instant, all dilithium went inert. | 但在一瞬间 所有的二锂都失活了 |
[00:14] | Any ship with an active warp core detonated. | 所有使用曲速引擎的星舰都爆炸了 |
[00:18] | This is where the Burn started. | 找到了烬灭的起源地 |
[00:20] | The Verubin Nebula. | 维鲁宾星云 |
[00:22] | There’s a signal coming from the center of the nebula. | 从星云中心发出一个信号 |
[00:25] | The message is over a hundred years old. | 这条讯息来自一百多年以前 |
[00:27] | Made a few years before the Burn. | 在坠毁后一段时间制作的 |
[00:29] | This is Dr. Issa of the KSF Khi’eth… | 这是KSF基斯号上的伊萨博士 |
[00:32] | She’s already being affected by the radiation. | 她已经受到辐射影响了 |
[00:34] | Those marks on her forehead. | 她额上的灼伤 |
[00:36] | We are stranded, but we have not lost hope. | 我们孤立无援 但没有放弃希望 |
[00:39] | I have a Kelpien research vessel | 我有一个凯尔比科研舰 |
[00:41] | and a captain who hasn’t seen another Kelpien face since he got here. | 还有一个自从到这就没见过其他凯尔比人的舰长 |
[00:44] | I wouldn’t blame you if you were a little distracted. | 如果你有点分心 我不怪你 |
[00:47] | I assure you, Admiral, that is not the case. | 我保证 上将 不是这样 |
[00:50] | I would like you to serve as my acting first officer | 我希望选你担任我的代理大副 |
[00:53] | until I find a permanent replacement. | 直到我找到合适的替补人选 |
[00:55] | Osyraa is desperate for dilithium. | 欧萨拉迫切需要二锂矿 |
[00:57] | Discovery has a spore drive. | 发现号有孢子引擎 |
[00:59] | That’s not a good combination. | 你们相遇情况可不妙 |
[01:00] | You’re going to have to be exceptionally careful at all times. | 你必须时刻格外小心 |
[01:07] | You have just sealed your own fate and the fate of the Federation. | 你刚刚决定了自己的命运 以及联邦的命运 |
[01:11] | I promise you will feel the full weight of the Chain. | 我保证你会感受到整个翡翠链的力量 |
[01:16] | You’re angry with Gray? | 你在生格雷的气 |
[01:17] | I don’t miss him. | 我不想他 |
[01:19] | And if he was here right now, | 如果他现在出现 |
[01:20] | I would thank him | 我绝对会”谢谢”他 |
[01:21] | for leaving without a word. | 一句招呼都不打就消失了 |
[01:22] | Maybe he’s doing what he thinks is best. | 也许他在做他认为最好的事 |
[01:25] | He doesn’t get to decide what’s good for me. | 但他无权决定什么对我好 |
[01:28] | You have always been | 你一直都比你自己想象中 |
[01:30] | far greater than you could imagine, Michael. | 要伟大得多 迈克 |
[01:33] | So have you, Philippa. | 你也是 菲利帕 |
[01:38] | She will not return. | 她不会回来了 |
[01:39] | Never. | 永远不回来了 |
[01:40] | Then she is deceased. | 那她就是去世了 |
[01:43] | To Philippa. | 敬菲利帕 |
[01:44] | To Philippa. | 敬菲利帕 |
[02:00] | Georgiou was something else. | 乔久很了不起 |
[02:03] | Such a force of nature. | 她是个传奇人物 |
[02:12] | Wherever she is, I’m sure she’s giving them hell. | 不管她去了哪里 肯定都会大闹一场 |
[02:13] | You guys are really lucky to have each other. | 你们能有彼此真是幸运 |
[02:18] | You’re a part of that, you know. | 你也是他们中的一员 |
[02:20] | You have them, | 你有他们 |
[02:22] | and… you have us. | 你有我们 |
[02:26] | We’re sort of a package deal. | 我们所有人是一体的 |
[02:30] | You have me, too. | 你也有我 |
[02:36] | You’re back? | 你回来了 |
[02:38] | Is that Gray? | 是格雷吗 |
[02:39] | Gray’s here? | 格雷来了 |
[02:42] | You’re lucky that we are at a memorial service, | 算你走运 我们在开追悼会 |
[02:44] | or I’d be giving you a piece of my mind. | 否则我会让你好看 |
[02:48] | I’ll just be… | 那我先… |
[02:49] | – checking some data. – Yeah. | -去查点东西 -好 |
[02:56] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 |
[03:00] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[03:01] | What, you show up out of nowhere and then you’re sorry? | 你突然冒出来 然后说对不起 |
[03:05] | I just, I… haven’t known how to be. | 我只是…不知道该怎么办 |
[03:10] | You get to interact with the world and… | 你可以和这个世界互动 |
[03:13] | be who you are, and I’m just… | 做你自己 而我却… |
[03:17] | stuck. | 被困住了 |
[03:20] | You’re the only one that can see me, and… | 只有你能看见我 |
[03:22] | that’s not how it’s supposed to be. | 但不应该是这样的 |
[03:24] | I’m supposed to be connected. | 我需要感受到联系 |
[03:27] | But that-that doesn’t excuse my disappearing. I… | 但这不构成我消失的借口 |
[03:32] | I-I… I get it. | 我理解 |
[03:35] | As much as I can, anyway. | 我尽可能去理解 |
[03:38] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[03:40] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[03:45] | Computer must have found data from the Khi’eth. | 计算机一定是找到了来自基斯号的数据 |
[03:48] | The Kelpien ship where the message came from. | 发送讯息的那艘凯尔比舰 |
[03:52] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[03:53] | Captain, um… | 舰长 |
[03:55] | the Khi’eth, there’s a life sign. | 基斯号上有一个生命信号 |
[03:58] | Someone is alive inside that ship. | 那艘船里还有人活着 |
[04:03] | Wait, how is that possible? | 等等 这怎么可能 |
[04:05] | The crash happened before the Burn. | 那艘船在烬灭之前就坠毁了 |
[04:06] | The radiation alone would… | 光是辐射就足以… |
[04:09] | How could Dr. Issa survive that long? | 伊萨博士怎么能活这么久 |
[04:13] | Not her. | 不是她 |
[04:15] | The child. | 是那个孩子 |
[04:18] | Child? | 孩子 |
[04:21] | Those marks on Dr. Issa’s head, | 伊萨博士额上的灼伤 |
[04:24] | they were not from radiation poisoning. | 不是辐射中毒造成的 |
[04:29] | She was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[04:32] | We need to set course for the Verubin Nebula. | 我们得设定航线前往维鲁宾星云 |
[04:40] | The crash site is 200 kilometers into the nebula. | 坠毁地点在星云内部200公里处 |
[04:42] | There’s a nasty storm in there. I’ll do my best. | 那里正有风暴肆虐 我尽力而为 |
[04:45] | Take us in, Lieutenant. Quickly. | 带我们进去 上尉 快点 |
[04:47] | Whoever’s down there, they’ve been waiting for rescue long enough. | 在那里的人已经等待救援很久了 |
[04:49] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:54] | Shields up. Red alert. | 升起护盾 红色警报 |
[04:58] | We’re being barraged by ionizing radiation. | 我们受到电离辐射的严重影响 |
[05:01] | Scan for the life sign. | 扫描生命信号 |
[05:03] | Way too much subspace density interference. | 子空间密度干扰太多了 |
[05:05] | Damn it, the storm is not supposed to be this bad. | 该死 风暴不应该这么强的 |
[05:07] | We’ve got a mass of hydrogen and dust collapsing. | 大量的氢气和尘埃正在坍缩 |
[05:09] | Hang on! | 扶稳了 |
[05:17] | Shields at 80%. | 护盾80% |
[05:18] | Where’s our secondary emitter? | 第二发射器在哪里 |
[05:20] | Nilsson’s working on it. | 尼尔森正在修 |
[05:21] | Shields down to 60%. | 护盾60% |
[05:22] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[05:23] | Take us closer to the planet. | 带我们靠近星球 |
[05:25] | If we lose shields, the hull breach will be catastrophic. | 如果护盾失效 船体会遭受毁灭性破裂 |
[05:27] | We cannot simply leave. | 我们不能就这么离开 |
[05:30] | Shields at 50%. | 护盾50% |
[05:32] | Scan again. | 再扫描一次 |
[05:33] | Captain? | 舰长 |
[05:36] | Captain Saru. | 萨鲁舰长 |
[05:39] | Let me take my ship in to scout. | 让我开船去侦察一下 |
[05:41] | Discovery’s too big. Radiation winds hit your disc like a sail. | 发现号太大了 你们就是辐射的靶子 |
[05:44] | I’ve lost ten percent of starboard-side thrusters. | 右舷推进器推力损失10% |
[05:46] | My ship is smaller and can morph. | 我的船比较小 而且可以变形 |
[05:49] | She can take the heat. Trust me. | 它能扛得住 相信我 |
[05:52] | Go. And be safe, Mr. Booker. | 去吧 注意安全 布克先生 |
[05:54] | Mr. Rhys… | 里斯先生 |
[05:55] | Transport him now. | 马上传送他 |
[06:14] | You in, Book? | 进去了吗 簿克 |
[06:16] | Yeah. | 进去了 |
[06:17] | Let us know the moment you get a clear scan of the life sign. | 等你清楚地扫描到生命信号 马上通知我们 |
[06:20] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:20] | Found a subspace fissure– | 发现了一个子空间裂缝 |
[06:21] | should make it possible to complete the scan. | 应该可以完成扫描 |
[06:30] | Warning. Radiation breach detected | 警告 探测到辐射侵入 |
[06:37] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[06:38] | How are your shields holding, Book? | 你的护盾扛得住吗 簿克 |
[06:39] | I’m diverting auxiliary power to strengthen them. | 我正在转移辅助动力来加强护盾 |
[06:42] | I found the crashed ship’s approximate landing site. | 我找到了坠毁飞船的大致着陆地点 |
[06:45] | Emergency force fields failing. | 应急立场失效 |
[06:47] | Radiation at critical levels. | 辐射处于临界水平 |
[06:56] | Book, how are you doing? | 簿克 你还好吗 |
[06:59] | Book? Book! | 簿克 簿克 |
[07:03] | Life sign detected. | 检测到生命迹象 |
[07:05] | I’ve got the life sign. | 有生命迹象 |
[07:06] | It’s in a structure with a breathable atmosphere. | 是在一个内有可呼吸空气的结构中 |
[07:08] | Has to be the crashed ship. | 一定是失事的飞船 |
[07:09] | Transmitting coordinates. | 正在传送坐标 |
[07:12] | I have a visual on the planet, | 我看到这颗星球了 |
[07:13] | and I’ve located a pocket where Discovery can jump in safely. | 找到了一个发现号可以安全进入的气穴 |
[07:16] | – Got ’em! – We got the coordinates! | -收到了 -我们收到坐标了 |
[07:18] | Get the hell out of there. | 快点离开那儿 |
[07:22] | Mr. Booker? | 布克先生 |
[07:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:30] | Autopilot engaged. | 启动自动驾驶 |
[07:37] | I trust Mr. Booker will be all right? | 布克先生应该会没事的吧 |
[07:39] | Culber said he should be fine | 寇波说他经过几个周期的 |
[07:41] | after a few cycles of DNA recombination. | DNA重组后应该不会有事 |
[07:43] | Well, good. Then let us see what Ensign Tilly has for us. | 很好 我们看看提利少尉有什么发现 |
[07:50] | Data from Book’s ship shows the Khi’eth crashed | 簿克飞船上的数据显示基斯号撞上了 |
[07:53] | into a massive supply of dilithium. | 存量巨大的双锂库 |
[07:56] | Well, they were on a mission to investigate a dilithium nursery. | 他们的任务确实是调查二锂孵化器 |
[07:59] | Sir… I’m reading that there is dilithium dispersed | 长官 读数显示二锂的分布范围 |
[08:01] | throughout this entire planet. | 广达整个星球 |
[08:06] | We triangulated those black boxes, | 我们对那些黑匣子进行三角定位 |
[08:09] | Ni’Var’s data led us to the nebula. | 双位一体星的数据带我们来到这片星云 |
[08:12] | Now we find a dilithium planet inside? | 然后我们在里面发现了一颗二锂行星 |
[08:21] | I think we may have just found the source of the Burn. | 我想我们可能找到了烬灭的源头 |
[10:05] | A planet made of dilithium. | 由二锂构成的整颗行星 |
[10:10] | The Federation could use that kind of news right about now. | 联邦政府现在正需要这样的新闻 |
[10:13] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[10:15] | And the life sign? | 生命迹象呢 |
[10:16] | We have confirmed that it is within the crashed ship, Admiral. | 我们已确定坠毁飞船中有生命迹象 上将 |
[10:19] | Conditions? | 条件如何 |
[10:20] | Catastrophic outside the vessel. | 从外面看损毁惨重 |
[10:23] | Inside, however, there is a breathable atmosphere | 然而 里面却有可呼吸的环境 |
[10:26] | with only moderate radiation exposure. | 而且只有中等程度的辐射 |
[10:28] | Provided we bring the appropriate medications, | 如果我们带上合适的药物 |
[10:31] | we can safely beam in to recover the Kelpien. | 我们可以安全的传送进去救出凯尔比人 |
[10:35] | We? | 我们 |
[10:37] | I plan to accompany the away team. | 我打算与着陆队一同去 |
[10:40] | While I am gone, my number one, Ensign Tilly, will be in charge. | 我不在时 我的大副提利少尉会负责 |
[10:48] | I have every confidence in her. | 我对她很有信心 |
[10:54] | You believe this planet is also the source of the Burn. | 你认为这颗行星也是烬灭的源头 |
[10:57] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[10:58] | Is Discovery safe out there? | 发现号在那里安全吗 |
[11:00] | Well, it has been 120 years. | 已经过去120年了 |
[11:03] | Presumably, whatever unique phenomenon caused the Burn then | 不论是什么独特的现象引发了烬灭 |
[11:07] | could repeat now. | 都可以假设它可能再次发生 |
[11:08] | But in that case, distance would not spare us. | 一旦发生这种情况 我们跑再远都没用 |
[11:12] | Any chance the life sign could have been somehow involved? | 有没有可能生命迹象与此有关 |
[11:15] | The scientists were members of the Federation. | 那些科学家都是联邦的成员 |
[11:18] | And the child would have been | 而那个孩子当时 |
[11:20] | perhaps four or five at the time. | 大概四五岁 |
[11:22] | So no. | 所以没有 |
[11:24] | There’s one thing you should be aware of before you go: | 在你出发之前有一件事你应该知道 |
[11:27] | I had to send part of the fleet to Kaminar. | 我不得已 派了一部分舰队去卡米纳 |
[11:31] | Kaminar? | 卡米纳 |
[11:32] | Soon after you left, we received word | 你们出发后不久 我们收到消息 |
[11:34] | that the Chain were conducting military exercises nearby. | 翡翠链在附近进行军事演习 |
[11:37] | Well, we could jump there immediately. | 我们可以马上跃进过去 |
[11:40] | Remember what Osyraa did to draw Book out. | 还记得欧萨拉为了引出簿克都做了什么吗 |
[11:43] | She attacked Kwejian. | 她攻击了奎吉安 |
[11:45] | We believe she’s doing the same with Kaminar. | 我们认为她进军卡米纳也是这个目的 |
[11:48] | Trying to lure Discovery. | 想要引诱发现号前往 |
[11:52] | She wants our spore drive. | 她想要我们的孢子引擎 |
[11:56] | We will take good care of your home. | 我们会好好看护你的家 |
[12:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:02] | Thank you, Admiral. | 谢谢你 上将 |
[12:04] | Now go rescue the life sign. | 现在去拯救那些生命吧 |
[12:05] | And find out what we need to do to get that dilithium. | 查清楚我们要怎么做才能得到那里的二锂 |
[12:09] | And Captain… | 还有舰长 |
[12:11] | do be careful down there. | 下去之后一定要小心 |
[12:21] | Hello there, lady. | 你好啊姑娘 |
[12:25] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[12:30] | Mm. There. | 好了 |
[12:31] | I know you missed me. | 我知道你想我了 |
[12:32] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[12:34] | How’d his DNA recombination go? | 他的DNA重组怎么样了 |
[12:37] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[12:37] | I’m always fine. | 我总会没事的 |
[12:39] | And Grudge? | 咯吱呢 |
[12:41] | Her DNA recombination was also successful. | 她的DNA重组也很成功 |
[12:44] | She’s good as new. | 她已经焕然一新了 |
[12:46] | Well… on the ship, she was favoring her front left paw. | 在飞船上 她总是喜欢舔自己的左前爪 |
[12:49] | Could you check her out? | 你能帮她查查吗 |
[12:53] | I’ll let you know when she’s ready. | 检查完我会通知你的 |
[12:58] | How’s my ship? | 我的飞船怎么样了 |
[13:00] | DOTS are working on it. | 机器人正在修 |
[13:01] | She’ll survive. | 她会没事的 |
[13:03] | Glad the autopilot kicked in when it did. | 幸好自动驾驶及时启动了 |
[13:05] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也这么想 |
[13:06] | See the data? | 看到数据了吗 |
[13:08] | Hell of a thing, all that dilithium. | 真了不得 那么多二锂 |
[13:10] | Game changer, right? | 形势瞬间扭转了是吧 |
[13:12] | No more planets stuck out on their own, held hostage by Osyraa. | 再不会有孤立无援 被欧萨拉控制的星球了 |
[13:15] | The galaxy just got a whole lot smaller. | 星系突然又变小了很多 |
[13:22] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[13:25] | I’m going. | 我要出发了 |
[13:26] | With Saru. | 和萨鲁一起 |
[13:28] | And Culber. | 还有寇波 |
[13:30] | And Saru worries you. | 你很担心萨鲁 |
[13:33] | I’m not sure he can be objective. | 我不确定他能否客观处理 |
[13:37] | How he’ll handle it if he has to make a hard call. | 如果他必须做出艰难的决定 他会如何选呢 |
[13:41] | A painful one. | 抉择很痛苦 |
[13:42] | One that costs him. | 他会付出惨痛的代价 |
[13:46] | But that’s what it means to be a captain. | 但这就是舰长的意义所在 |
[13:50] | He’s gonna need you down there. | 他在下边会需要你的 |
[13:54] | Well, whatever answers we find… | 不管我们找到什么答案 |
[13:58] | I just hope they’re enough. | 希望它们 |
[14:02] | For all of us. | 足够解开我们所有人心中的疑惑 |
[14:04] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[14:05] | Radiation levels are off the charts. | 辐射水平超出了正常范围 |
[14:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:08] | And… and the odds of-of someone surviving for that long | 而且人能存活这么久的几率 |
[14:13] | are-are vanishingly small. | 简直小得可以忽略不计 |
[14:16] | I know that, too. | 这我也知道 |
[14:17] | You can’t go, Hugh. | 你不能去 休 |
[14:20] | You have me, you have Adira. | 你有我 你有阿迪拉 |
[14:22] | – And everyone here. – Paul… | -还有这里的每个人 -保罗 |
[14:28] | I need to go for me. | 我需要去 为我自己 |
[14:31] | I was so lost | 我回来后 |
[14:33] | after I came back. | 迷茫太久了 |
[14:35] | And ever since we came to this future, I… | 自从我们来到这个未来 我 |
[14:41] | I found a purpose I didn’t even know I was looking for. | 我找到了使命 尽管我都不知道自己在寻找它 |
[14:46] | I can help Saru. | 我可以帮萨鲁 |
[14:48] | And if there is a survivor… | 如果那里有幸存者 |
[14:52] | they’ve been alone for decades. | 那么他们已经孤独了几十年 |
[14:55] | And maybe I can help them, too. | 也许我也能帮助他们 |
[14:57] | Just… promise me that you’ll be safe. | 求你保证 你会平安 |
[15:03] | We’ll keep comms open. | 我们会保持通讯畅通 |
[15:05] | You can listen in the whole time. | 你可以随时听到 |
[15:12] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[15:23] | Hey. What’s up? We’re gonna, um… | 怎么了 我们要 |
[15:25] | we’re gonna jump in, like, ten minutes. | 我们10分钟以后就要跃进 |
[15:26] | Come sit. Before things get crazy. | 来坐下 在事情变疯狂之前 |
[15:28] | Oh, things are already crazy. | 事情已经有点疯狂了 |
[15:30] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[15:33] | I know it’s a lot. | 我知道对你来说 |
[15:35] | Taking the comm. | 指挥星舰责任重大 |
[15:38] | The first time Georgiou left me in charge, | 乔久第一次让我指挥时 |
[15:40] | I don’t think I took a deep breath | 她离开的那5小时37分钟里 |
[15:42] | the entire five hours and 37 minutes she was gone. | 我连大气都不敢出 |
[15:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:46] | Well, you know, it’s like my Granna Adele always used to say. | 你知道 就像我阿黛尔奶奶说的那样 |
[15:49] | Um, “until you’ve flown a starship into a flaming nebula, | 直到你开着星舰闯入燃烧的星云 |
[15:52] | and gotten everyone out alive, you haven’t lived.” | 活着救出所有人 你都不算真正活过 |
[15:54] | So… | 所以 |
[15:57] | She didn’t really say that. | 她没说过这句话 |
[15:58] | Right. | 对 |
[16:01] | Listen, there is a metal burr | 听着 舰长座椅左边扶手下 |
[16:04] | under the left armrest of the captain’s chair. | 有一个金属的小突起 |
[16:06] | We had one in the same place on the Shenzhou. | 神舟号同样位置也有一个 |
[16:10] | Construction glitch at the San Francisco Fleet Yards. | 旧金山船厂的小瑕疵 |
[16:13] | Whenever Georgiou got into a tricky situation, | 当乔久遇上棘手的问题 |
[16:17] | and she felt like all the different choices were mind-numbing, | 当不同的选择令她头脑麻木 |
[16:22] | she would press on it with her thumb. | 她会用大拇指按住这个突起 |
[16:25] | To kind of stay in the moment. You know. | 让自己保持清醒 |
[16:30] | And the first time she made me acting captain, | 她第一次让我当舰长时 |
[16:33] | when I sat down I immediately felt for it. | 我坐下来马上去找这个瑕疵 |
[16:37] | But all that was there | 但那个地方 |
[16:39] | was this little shiny spot | 只剩下一个光滑的表面 |
[16:41] | where she had rubbed that burr into a dent. | 她已经把突起磨成了凹痕 |
[16:45] | And I’ve seen Saru touch the one here. | 我也见过萨鲁摸过那个位置 |
[16:47] | On Discovery. | 在发现号上 |
[16:51] | So… burr, dent, shiny spot… | 所以 突起 凹槽 光滑的点 |
[16:54] | whatever. | 不论什么 |
[16:56] | It’s there for you. | 都在那等你 |
[17:03] | You belong in that chair, Tilly. | 你属于那个位置 提利 |
[17:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:15] | Keep an eye on those radiation levels, okay? | 注意关注辐射水平 好吗 |
[17:17] | I need you all to come back in one piece. | 我需要你们活着回来 |
[17:18] | Aye, Captain. Oh. | 是的 舰长 |
[17:20] | Ensign Tilly, please report to the bridge. | 提利少尉 请到舰桥 |
[17:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:27] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[17:38] | Status report. | 汇报状态 |
[17:39] | Shields dropping as expected, sir. | 护盾按照预期降低 |
[17:41] | Ship’s holding steady in the pocket. | 星舰稳定在这个位置 |
[17:42] | Nice find, Book. | 找得不错 簿克 |
[17:44] | Coordinates for the Khi’eth are locked in, Captain. | 基斯坐标已锁定 舰长 |
[17:46] | Sending to your badges now. | 正在传到你的徽章 |
[17:47] | Dr. Culber? | 寇波医生 |
[17:48] | Radiation levels on the Khi’eth are significantly lower | 基斯的辐射水平明显低于星球其他地方 |
[17:50] | than on the rest of the planet, but still too high for us. | 但对我们来说仍然过高 |
[17:53] | So keep an eye on your radiation levels. | 注意你们的辐射水平 |
[17:55] | The meds we’ve just taken will help, | 我们刚服用的药物有些作用 |
[17:56] | as will the anti-radiation boosters that we’re bringing with us, | 还有我们携带的防辐射增强器 |
[17:59] | but we’ll still need to be back in sickbay in four hours, | 但最多只能支持四个小时 |
[18:03] | at the most. | 之后仍需要回到意料舱 |
[18:04] | The shields will be repaired in three hours. | 护盾将在三个小时后修好 |
[18:06] | As soon as they’re ready, | 护盾可用后 |
[18:07] | we’ll jump back in to get you and the life sign. | 我们会跃进回来接你们和那个生命 |
[18:09] | Shields at 35%. | 护盾35% |
[18:10] | – Thirty. – Captain. | -30% -舰长 |
[18:12] | It is time. | 到时间了 |
[18:22] | Number One, you have the conn. | 大副 你来指挥 |
[18:51] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[19:06] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[19:14] | Culber? | 寇波 |
[19:19] | Culber. | 寇波 |
[19:21] | You’re Bajoran. | 你是贝久人 |
[19:26] | You’re a Trill. | 我是楚尔人 |
[19:28] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:30] | Where’s Saru? Saru? | 萨鲁在哪里 萨鲁 |
[19:35] | My heel is touching the ground. | 我的脚后跟接触地面了 |
[19:43] | You’re human. | 你是人类 |
[19:49] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[20:01] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[20:03] | Well, if we’d beamed directly to the planet, | 如果我们直接被传送到了星球上 |
[20:05] | we’d be dying right about now. | 我们应该快死了 |
[20:07] | Gruesomely, I might add, so… | 死状凄惨 所以 |
[20:09] | So we are on the ship. | 所以我们在船上 |
[20:11] | Discovery. | 发现号 |
[20:12] | Come in, Discovery. | 发现号请回答 |
[20:15] | I have no badge. | 我没有徽章 |
[20:16] | No phaser or tricorder, either. | 也没有相位枪和三录仪 |
[20:19] | Our supplies. | 我们的补给 |
[20:20] | We need those radiation meds. | 我们需要抗辐射药物 |
[20:23] | We must be in some kind of | 我们一定是在某种 |
[20:26] | advanced holoprogram. | 先进的全息投影里 |
[20:28] | It is possible that our supplies are being | 可能我们的补给物品 |
[20:30] | simply masked by the program. | 被程序屏蔽了 |
[20:32] | Computer, exit program. | 电脑 退出程序 |
[20:42] | I suppose that was too much to hope for. | 我可能期望太高了 |
[20:44] | Do you think Discovery can still hear us? | 你觉得发现号可以听见我们吗 |
[20:47] | I guess there’s no way to tell for sure. | 可能没法确定 |
[20:49] | At what point should we begin to worry about our health? | 我们什么时候需要担心健康状况 |
[20:51] | Well, as long as the ship returns as scheduled, | 只要星舰按时回来 |
[20:54] | we’ll be sick, but, uh… | 我们会有点痛苦 但是 |
[20:57] | we’ll live. | 我们会活下来 |
[20:58] | Four hours. Clock starts now. | 四个小时 从现在开始 |
[21:00] | We must not waste any time. | 我们不能浪费时间 |
[21:01] | We must locate the source of the life sign as quickly as possible… | 我们必须尽快找到那个生命 |
[21:04] | As you may remember from our earlier lesson, | 你或许记得上节课中 |
[21:06] | a replicator takes sub-atomic particles | 复制器把亚原子粒子 |
[21:08] | and turns them into the component molecules | 变成食物或者物品的 |
[21:10] | of the food or object, | 组合分子 |
[21:12] | and then forms the food or object from those molecules. | 然后这些分子组合成各种食物和物品 |
[21:15] | Like a peanut butter sandwich, hasperat, | 比如花生酱三明治 卷饼 |
[21:18] | or sautéed– sautéed algae. | 或是炒 炒海藻 |
[21:20] | Uh, greetings. | 你好 |
[21:21] | When the replicator goes down, | 当复制器失灵 |
[21:23] | you’ll need a sub-micron scanner– | 你需要一个次微米扫描仪 |
[21:25] | a sub-micron scanner like this to get inside the panel. | 这样的次微米扫描仪进入面板 |
[21:28] | We are here in response to a Federation distress call. | 我们收到联邦求救信号来到这里 |
[21:31] | You are in the wrong– | 你们进错了 |
[21:32] | wrong program. | 进错了课程 |
[21:33] | Go to History and Current Events. | 请前往历史与现状 |
[21:36] | The computer sees us as part of the program. | 电脑认为我们是课程的一部分 |
[21:38] | That must be why we look like this. | 可能所以我们变这样了 |
[21:40] | What is the purpose of this holo environment? | 这个全息环境的目的是什么 |
[21:42] | Its purpose– | 目的是 |
[21:43] | purpose– | 目的 |
[21:44] | purpose is training. Its purpose– | 目的是训练 目的 |
[21:47] | purpose– | 目的 |
[21:49] | Program malfunction… | 程序异常 |
[21:52] | Poor thing. | 可怜的东西 |
[21:53] | 125 years of radiation. | 125年的辐射 |
[21:55] | I’m surprised it hasn’t broken the system down further. | 系统保持这样已经令人惊讶 |
[21:57] | I can only imagine what it’s done to the life sign. | 我只能想象辐射对那个生命造成怎样的伤害 |
[21:59] | We have to find it. Somehow. | 我们得找到它 用个什么办法 |
[22:02] | Maybe that holo led us over here for a reason. | 也许全息影像引导我们来这是有原因的 |
[22:08] | We should proceed carefully. | 我们应该谨慎行事 |
[22:10] | The rest of this training program may not be so innocuous. | 训练课程剩下的部分也许就没这么人畜无害了 |
[22:30] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[22:34] | The holo’s changed our clothing again. | 全息影像把我们的着装又换了 |
[22:37] | Oh. Do human bodies respond negatively to heights? | 人类身体是会对高度有不良反应吗 |
[22:40] | My heart seems to be racing. | 我的心脏好像在狂跳 |
[22:42] | Yeah, that makes two of us. | 嗯 我也是 |
[22:44] | Looks like an ancient stepwell. | 看着像是古代的阶梯井 |
[22:46] | A lot of pre-warp civilizations used them for irrigation. | 很多曲速前文明利用它们来灌溉 |
[22:51] | The holo’s damaged there, too. | 那边的全息影像也被破坏了 |
[22:53] | We have to be careful. | 我们必须十分小心 |
[23:13] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[23:15] | Looks like no one wants that door to open. | 好像那扇门千万不能打开似的 |
[23:20] | These appear to be a ritual of some kind. | 这些看着好像是某种仪式 |
[23:23] | Gonna take a wild guess and say it’s for protection. | 胡乱猜一下 是保护用的吧 |
[23:26] | The shape is… vaguely familiar. | 形状… 有点眼熟 |
[23:35] | Maybe the holo can tell us where we are. | 也许这个全息影像能告诉我们在哪里 |
[23:40] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[23:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:45] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这干什么 |
[23:46] | You don’t belong here. | 你们不是这里的人 |
[23:54] | What program are you from? | 你们是从哪个课程来的 |
[23:56] | Um, I realize that our appearance might be confusing to you. | 我知道我们的出现可能让你感到困扰 |
[24:00] | We are not from any program. | 我们不是课程里的 |
[24:06] | I don’t understand. | 我无法理解 |
[24:07] | I am Saru. | 我叫萨鲁 |
[24:09] | Uh, this is Michael and Hugh. | 他们是迈克和休 |
[24:12] | We are so relieved to find you. | 找到你真是太令人宽慰了 |
[24:14] | Uh, we came in response to– | 我们是响应了… |
[24:16] | I believe it was your mother’s distress call? | 我相信是你母亲发出的求救信号 |
[24:21] | Where are you from? | 你们从哪来 |
[24:23] | We are from outside. Outside the program. | 我们从外面来的 从课程以外来的 |
[24:26] | Outside? | 外面 |
[24:32] | You woke the monster. | 你们把怪物给弄醒了 |
[24:36] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[24:38] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[24:40] | Those doors unlocked from the outside. | 那些门是从外面开的 |
[24:42] | The moment he got scared. | 他受到惊吓的那一刻 |
[24:47] | We only scanned one life sign down here. | 我们只扫描到一个生命特征 |
[24:50] | So whatever’s in that room, | 因此 不管那房间里是什么 |
[24:51] | what-whatever its emotional connection to him, | 不管它和他有什么情感上的联系 |
[24:53] | it still has to be a holo. | 它也只能是个全息影像 |
[24:55] | Unless it leaves that room and threatens us or him, | 只要它不离开那个房间并威胁我们或者他 |
[24:57] | it is not our priority. | 我们就不用管它 |
[24:58] | – We are wasting time. – Captain, wait. | -我们在耽误时间 -舰长等等 |
[25:00] | What if the survivor doesn’t know the outside world even exists? | 如果幸存者都不知道外部世界的存在呢 |
[25:04] | What if he’s never heard of the Burn? | 如果他从未听说过烬灭呢 |
[25:05] | What if he doesn’t even know he’s on a planet? | 如果他连自己身在一颗行星上都不知道呢 |
[25:07] | Think about it. If all he knows is this program, | 好好想想 如果他只知道这个课程 |
[25:10] | we’re basically dealing with a child. | 我们就等于在和一个孩子打交道 |
[25:13] | She’s right. We should be careful. | 她说得对 我们应该小心点 |
[25:15] | Emotionally, he’s likely to be fragile. | 情绪上 他很可能非常脆弱 |
[25:18] | We should go slowly, treat this as a first contact. | 我们应该慢慢来 把这当作第一次接触来处理 |
[25:21] | Yes. Of course. | 对 当然了 |
[25:23] | You two should go find him. | 你们应该去找到他 |
[25:25] | I’ll stay here and make sure whatever’s in there stays in there. | 我留在这 确保那里面的东西不出来 |
[25:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:40] | We need shields up and running to get back into the nebula. | 我们需要让护盾恢复 才能回到星云里去 |
[25:43] | Reroute all additional power from backup systems. | 将所有能源从后备系统转移出来 |
[25:45] | And hurry it up. They’re on a clock. | 一定要快 他们时间有限 |
[25:47] | Three of our shield generators are too damaged to take the charge. | 我们护盾生成器中有三个损坏严重无法充能 |
[25:50] | – Someone check structural integrity? – Of course. | -有人检查过结构是否完整吗 -当然 |
[25:52] | Boost comms, please. | 请把通讯信号放大 |
[25:54] | If you can hear us, | 如果你们能听见我们 |
[25:55] | we found something. | 我们有发现 |
[25:59] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[26:02] | Captain Saru? | 萨鲁舰长 |
[26:03] | Commander Burnham? | 博翰中校 |
[26:05] | This is Discovery. Please respond. | 这里是发现号 请回复 |
[26:09] | Hugh? | 休 |
[26:11] | Bridge, are you monitoring comms? | 舰桥 你们在监控通讯吗 |
[26:13] | We heard it, Commander. | 我们听到了 中校 |
[26:14] | We need to bring them home. | 我们得要把他们传送回来 |
[26:16] | We can’t jump back into the nebula without full shields. Owo? | 护盾没有充满之前我们不能跃进回星云 奥沃 |
[26:18] | Only at 40%. | 只有40% |
[26:21] | Commander Stamets, take all the power you need. | 斯塔麦兹中校 你需要多少能量尽管用 |
[26:23] | Captain, long-range sensors have picked up a ship approaching. | 舰长 远程传感器发现一艘星舰驶来 |
[26:29] | It’s Federation. | 是星际联邦 |
[26:32] | There shouldn’t be any Federation ships here. | 这一带不应该有星际联邦的星舰啊 |
[26:34] | Unless they’ve been stranded since the Burn. | 除非他们在烬灭后一直被困在这里 |
[26:37] | This is not the place I’d want to stay for 125 years. | 我可不想在这待上125年 |
[26:42] | Hail them. | 呼叫他们 |
[26:45] | They’re not answering. | 没有响应 |
[26:47] | But they sent the correct response codes. | 但他们发了正确的回应代码 |
[26:49] | They’re ten minutes out. | 他们还有十分钟就到 |
[26:58] | – The Kelpien… Kelpien and Ba’ul Alliance… – What’s this? | -凯尔比 凯尔比和堡乌联盟 -是什么 |
[27:01] | …as the newest members of the | 作为星际联邦的 |
[27:03] | United Federation of Planets. | 最新成员 |
[27:05] | The Federation is honored to welcome… to welcome | 联邦非常荣幸地欢迎… 欢迎 |
[27:06] | – It’s the day that Kaminar officially joined the Federation. – Yeah. | -是卡米纳正式加入星际联邦的那天 -对 |
[27:09] | The first holo led us inside. | 第一个全息影像引领我们进来 |
[27:11] | Perhaps these can help us find the survivor. | 也许这些能帮助我们找到幸存者 |
[27:13] | I’ll ask. | 我来问问 |
[27:15] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[27:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:19] | You are… Anticipated input. | 你们是… 预计输入者 |
[27:22] | Classification: rescuer. If true, | 类别 救援者 如果为真 |
[27:24] | skip-skip-skip… | 跳过 跳过 跳过… |
[27:26] | Process emotion: | 情绪处理 |
[27:27] | ecstatic gratitude. | 感激至极 |
[27:33] | What did we just do? | 我们刚刚做了什么 |
[27:35] | I’m so pleased you have finally come. | 你们终于来了 我真是太高兴了 |
[27:37] | You are… Anticipated input. | 你们是… 预计输入者 |
[27:39] | Yes or no? | 是或否 |
[27:41] | Uh, may I ask, uh, “Anticipated input”? | 我能问问 “预计输入者” |
[27:44] | You are rescuers, are you not? | 你们是救援者 不是吗 |
[27:47] | The child has been waiting for– | 孩子已经等了… |
[27:48] | cache database– | 缓存数据库… |
[27:50] | 125 years, three months, 17 days, four hours. | 125年3个月17天4小时 |
[27:53] | How did you keep him alive for 125 years? | 你们如何让他能活125年的 |
[27:56] | Executed protocols include life support, education, | 执行的规程包括生命支持 教育 |
[28:00] | preparation for arrival of anticipated input. | 准备预计输入者的到来 |
[28:03] | Does he have a name? | 他有名字吗 |
[28:06] | How has he survived the radiation here? | 他如何能从这里的辐射中存活下来 |
[28:08] | Does he take medicine? | 他吃药吗 |
[28:09] | Were his genes epigenetically altered in utero? | 在胚胎时他的基因进行过外成改变吗 |
[28:11] | Cue 3121. | 第3121条提示 |
[28:14] | My friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[28:16] | the child may be frightened of your true appearance. | 孩子可能会被你们真实的外表吓坏 |
[28:18] | You will be the first sentient beings he has encountered | 你们会是课程启动以来他所遇到的 |
[28:20] | since the program was initiated. | 第一批有感知生物 |
[28:21] | Therefore, your appearance has been… altered | 因此 你们的外表被… 改变了 |
[28:24] | to be consistent with the program. | 以与课程相符合 |
[28:26] | Repeat query. | 重复询问 |
[28:27] | Are you the anticipated input? | 你们是预计输入者吗 |
[28:29] | If no, then initiate defense protocols. | 如果否 那启动防御规程 |
[28:32] | – Y-Yes, we are the anticipated input. – We have come | -是的 我们是预计输入者 -我们是来 |
[28:35] | to rescue the child. | 救孩子的 |
[28:40] | Now, please, uh, where is he? | 麻烦你 他在哪儿 |
[29:46] | I’m Michael. | 我是迈克 |
[29:48] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[29:52] | Are you a part of the program? | 你是这个项目的一部分吗 |
[30:13] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[30:48] | Unknown vessel will be in range in two minutes. | 不明飞船将在两分钟内进入射程 |
[30:50] | Why didn’t we notice its signature when we jumped in? | 为什么我们跃进的时候没有注意到它的信号 |
[30:53] | Could be interference from the nebula. | 可能是来自星云的干扰 |
[30:57] | Are there any M-class planets within five light-years | 距离这个地方五光年内的范围 |
[30:59] | of this location? | 有没有M级行星 |
[31:01] | None, Captain. | 没有 舰长 |
[31:02] | I’d have set a course for a new home ages ago. | 我早就为新家定好了路线 |
[31:05] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:06] | Owo, scan again, but, this time, don’t scan the ship. | 奥沃 再扫描一遍 但这次不要扫描飞船 |
[31:08] | Scan the area around the ship. | 扫描飞船周围的区域 |
[31:11] | Neutrino emissions around the ship are off the charts. | 飞船周围的中微子发射量极高 |
[31:13] | They make no sense. | 这说不通 |
[31:16] | That’s because that’s not a Federation ship. | 那是因为这不是联邦飞船 |
[31:19] | We have a spore drive and we’re right next to a dilithium planet. | 我们有一个孢子驱动器 正在一个二锂行星旁 |
[31:22] | There’s only one person who wants both of those things enough | 只有一个人会因为想要这两样东西 |
[31:24] | to come all the way out here. | 大老远跑来这里 |
[31:29] | Red alert! Shields up! | 红色警报 开启护盾 |
[31:31] | Osyraa’s coming in weapons hot. | 欧萨拉准备开火了 |
[31:32] | Ready photon torpedoes. | 准备好光子鱼雷 |
[31:33] | How the hell did she even get here? | 她到底是怎么来的 |
[31:35] | There’s a transwarp tunnel on the courier maps, | 在信使地图上有一个超曲速隧道 |
[31:37] | but no one in their right mind would actually use it. | 但是没有一个头脑正常的人真的会用它 |
[31:39] | – Should we jump away? – We can’t jump away. | -我们应该跃进离开吗 -我们不能跃进 |
[31:40] | We have to stay near the planet to protect the away team. | 我们必须呆在星球附近以保护着陆队 |
[31:43] | She’s scanning us. | 她在扫描我们 |
[31:46] | We had the ability to cloak since the retrofit, right? | 改装后我们就有隐形能力了 对吧 |
[31:48] | Yes, but we can’t jump while cloaked. If anything happens… | 对 但是不能在隐形状态下跃进 万一 |
[31:50] | One crisis at a time. Do it. | 先解决一个危机再说 现在隐形 |
[32:00] | What do you want to do now, Captain? | 你现在想怎么做 舰长 |
[32:30] | You are a program, are you not? | 你是一个课程 不是吗 |
[32:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:38] | I am a program. | 我是一个课程 |
[32:39] | I knew it! Which one? | 我就知道 哪一个 |
[32:41] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[32:43] | Combat? | 战斗 |
[32:44] | Um, survival skills? | 呃 生存技能 |
[32:46] | I’ve done the others so many times. | 其他的我都做过很多次了 |
[32:49] | I did not think I would find something new. | 我没想到我会找到新的东西 |
[32:54] | I am teaching… | 我在教 |
[32:58] | …the dynamics of social interaction. | 社交的动力 |
[33:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:05] | For sentient beings, | 对于生物来说 |
[33:06] | connection to others is incredibly important. | 与他人的联系非常重要 |
[33:09] | It helps sustain them. | 有助于维持它们 |
[33:11] | – Like my connection to the holos. – Exactly. | -就像我和全息课程的关系 -没错 |
[33:15] | And this can prepare you for when you talk to someone else | 这可以让你在和别人交谈时做好准备 |
[33:17] | one of these days. | 总有一天 |
[33:18] | Someone unexpected. | 一个意想不到的人 |
[33:22] | The other holo, the human, | 另一个全息 人类 |
[33:25] | was he also part of your program? | 他也是你的课程的一部分吗 |
[33:28] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这么问 |
[33:30] | He was unexpected. | 他出人意料 |
[33:32] | He said he was from Outside. | 他说他是从外面来的 |
[33:35] | I have not heard that teaching in a long time. | 我很久没听说过这种教学了 |
[33:39] | How long has it been? | 有多久了 |
[33:41] | Uh, there used to be lots of holos that talked about Outside. | 以前有很多全息在谈到过外面的世界 |
[33:46] | But the Outside never came inside. | 但从来没有外面的人来过 |
[33:49] | Probably the Outside is dead by now. | 可能外面已经死了 |
[33:53] | Well, I was also programmed to help you understand what is Outside. | 我的编码也是为了教你理解外面的世界 |
[33:57] | I’m sorry to have to tell you you are obsolete. | 很抱歉告诉你 你已经过时了 |
[34:01] | Then I suppose I should deactivate | 那我想我应该停止 |
[34:03] | if you don’t want a new connection. | 如果你不想交个新朋友的话 |
[34:04] | No. No, wait. | 不 不 等等 |
[34:07] | We can still run the program. | 我们仍然可以完成课程 |
[34:10] | It’s been a long time since I encountered a new program. | 很久没遇到新课程了 |
[34:14] | All right. | 很好 |
[34:15] | Let’s talk about… | 让我们谈谈 |
[34:18] | social units. | 社会单位 |
[34:23] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:26] | Can anyone hear us? | 有人能听见吗 |
[34:28] | He must be in here. | 他一定在这里 |
[34:34] | That is an Elder. | 那是一位长者 |
[34:37] | When I was a boy, the village Elders | 我小时候 村里的长辈 |
[34:39] | would gather around the fire with us at-at night | 晚上会和我们一起聚集在火堆旁 |
[34:42] | and tell stories. | 讲故事 |
[34:44] | It was how we preserved our history. | 这就是我们保存历史的方式 |
[34:48] | But they never survived to this age. | 但他们从未活到这么老 |
[34:51] | So this is the oldest Kelpien you’ve ever seen? | 所以这是你见过的最老的凯尔比人 |
[34:56] | I know it is not real, but… | 我知道这不是真的 但是 |
[34:59] | yes. | 没错 |
[35:00] | Hopefully, he knows where the survivor is. | 希望他知道幸存者在哪里 |
[35:06] | Captain, look at this. | 舰长 看看这个 |
[35:15] | Su’Kal. | 苏卡尔 |
[35:18] | That is his name. | 是他的名字 |
[35:20] | Does it have any significance? | 有什么意义吗 |
[35:21] | Well, it does not directly translate, | 它不能直接翻译 |
[35:23] | but it means something like “Beloved gift.” | 但它的意思是 心爱的礼物 |
[35:27] | It is a tradition in Kelpien families | 凯尔比人的家庭传统是 |
[35:28] | that after you have suffered a great tragedy, | 在经历了一场巨大的悲剧之后 |
[35:32] | the next child born in your family is named Su’Kal. | 你家的下一个孩子就叫苏卡尔 |
[35:37] | The child symbolizes the end of suffering. | 这个孩子象征着苦难的结束 |
[35:48] | Honored Elder. | 尊敬的长老 |
[35:49] | Excuse me. | 请原谅我 |
[35:52] | Hello. Would you like a story? | 你好 你想听个故事吗 |
[35:56] | No, Elder, thank you. | 不 长老 谢谢你 |
[35:59] | We are looking for Su’Kal. | 我们在找苏卡尔 |
[36:01] | Do you know where he might be? | 你知道他可能在哪里吗 |
[36:03] | I am programmed to teach Kelpien and Ba’ul history and traditions | 我的编码是教授凯尔比人和堡乌人的历史习俗 |
[36:08] | and to provide social and emotional support | 并为成长中的孩子 |
[36:12] | for the growing child. | 提供社交和情感上的支持 |
[36:14] | Can you tell us who created you? | 你能告诉我们是谁创造你的吗 |
[36:16] | Why, his mother, of course. | 当然是他妈妈 |
[36:20] | We are all from her. | 我们都由她创造 |
[36:24] | Dr. Issa. | 伊萨博士 |
[36:26] | She knew she was dying. | 她知道她要死了 |
[36:29] | That they were all dying and that Su’Kal would survive. | 知道他们都快死了 而苏卡尔会活下来 |
[36:34] | That’s what this is. | 这就是事实 |
[36:37] | A whole world | 她创造了整个世界 |
[36:39] | created to raise her son and protect him | 来抚养她的儿子 保护他 |
[36:40] | until somebody came to rescue him. | 直到有人来救他 |
[36:44] | To know that she was leaving her child, | 知道她要离开她的孩子 |
[36:47] | must have been heartbreaking. | 一定很伤心 |
[36:50] | Every moment. | 每一刻 |
[36:52] | Tell me what you know about families. | 告诉我你对家庭的了解 |
[36:56] | Families are where children are nurtured and loved | 家庭是养育和爱孩子的地方 |
[36:59] | and taught the norms and rules | 并接受有关他们成长的社会中 |
[37:01] | of the society in which they are raised. | 规范和规则的教育 |
[37:04] | Do you remember your family? | 你还记得你的家人吗 |
[37:08] | We played together. | 我们一起玩 |
[37:11] | Harvested kelp. I liked that. | 收获海带 我很喜欢 |
[37:12] | I liked being in the water. | 我喜欢在水里 |
[37:15] | I liked the way it smelled. | 我喜欢它的味道 |
[37:18] | I had a… | 我有个 |
[37:22] | We ate together. | 我们一起吃饭 |
[37:26] | Those are family things. | 那些都是家庭活动 |
[37:29] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[37:30] | The harvesting environment is no longer functional. | 收获的环境已经失效了 |
[37:35] | Do you remember anything before all of this? | 你还记得这一切之前的任何事吗 |
[37:41] | Before? | 之前 |
[37:44] | I wonder if you might remember a time with your family | 我想知道你是否还记得 |
[37:47] | before the harvesting environment. | 在收获环境出现之前和家人在一起的时光 |
[37:51] | When you were on a ship, perhaps? | 也许你在船上的时候 |
[37:58] | Computer, reset parameters. | 计算机 重置参数 |
[38:08] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[38:11] | You’re here to teach me. | 你是来教我的 |
[38:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:16] | Forgive me. My programming is unstable. | 原谅我 我的程序不稳定 |
[38:19] | Where is the exit? | 出口在哪里 |
[38:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:25] | There is always an exit. | 总是有出口的 |
[38:27] | A way to turn off the holoprogram. | 一种关闭全息程序 |
[38:29] | To reset all parameters. | 重置所有参数的方法 |
[38:31] | No. No. No, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[38:33] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[38:35] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[38:37] | I do not like this program. | 我不喜欢这个课程 |
[39:01] | I know this is meaningful for you, | 我知道这对你很有意义 |
[39:03] | but we can’t stay here, Captain. | 但我们不能呆在这里 舰长 |
[39:05] | We need to finish the mission, | 我们要完成任务 |
[39:06] | find Commander Burnham and get out of here. | 找到博翰中校 然后离开这里 |
[39:10] | Elder, | 长者 |
[39:12] | uh, we understand the nature of your programming, | 我们了解你的程序规定 |
[39:15] | but in order to provide social and emotional support | 但是为了给成长中的孩子 |
[39:18] | for the growing child, we must locate him. | 提供社交和情感上的支持 我们必须找到他 |
[39:24] | When he is afraid, | 当他害怕的时候 |
[39:26] | he goes to his fortress. | 他会去他的要塞 |
[39:30] | The child hides away from all of us. | 那孩子躲着我们 |
[39:34] | I’ll try to find it. | 我会设法找到的 |
[39:39] | May I examine the book? | 我可以看看这本书吗 |
[39:40] | Oh, yes. | 可以 |
[39:46] | Would you like a lullaby? | 你要听摇篮曲吗 |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:27] | This totem. | 这个图腾 |
[40:28] | I saw these near the entrance. | 我在入口附近看到的 |
[40:32] | The All-Seeing Eye has become… | 万能的眼睛变成了一种 |
[40:35] | protection? | 保护 |
[40:37] | Uh, Su’Kal, | 苏卡尔 |
[40:40] | he uses this design to build these totems. | 他用这种设计建造了那些图腾 |
[40:43] | What is he protecting himself from? | 他在保护自己不受什么东西的伤害 |
[40:46] | The monster from the story. | 故事中的怪物 |
[40:48] | It rises from the sea, covered in kelp, | 它从海上升起 覆盖着海带 |
[40:52] | to remind the children of Kaminar that to be truly free… | 为了提醒卡米纳的孩子们要获得真正的自由 |
[40:56] | They must face their deepest fear. | 他们必须面对最深的恐惧 |
[40:59] | I remember that story. | 我记得那个故事 |
[41:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:02] | Su’Kal’s afraid of whatever’s behind that locked door. | 苏卡尔害怕锁着的门后面的东西 |
[41:06] | So long as he will not face it, | 只要他不去面对它 |
[41:08] | he will remain in this place. | 他就会留在这里 |
[41:11] | As will you. | 你也一样 |
[41:18] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[41:20] | Discovery, if you’re listening– | 发现号 如果你在听– |
[41:22] | Paul, hurry back. | 保罗 快回来 |
[41:25] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[41:45] | Any sign of Osyraa? | 有欧萨拉的迹象吗 |
[41:46] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[41:47] | How did she even find us? | 她怎么找到我们的 |
[41:49] | If she wants your spore drive, she’s probably been tracking it. | 如果她想要孢子引擎 她可能一直在跟踪它 |
[41:52] | You mean scanning for our jump signature? | 你是说扫描我们的跃进信号吗 |
[41:54] | She’d have gotten a read on it back at Kwejian. | 她在奎吉安就收到过一次信号 |
[41:56] | Why didn’t she fire on us? | 她为什么没有向我们开火 |
[41:58] | It’s not like her. | 这不像她的作风 |
[41:59] | Whatever she’s got planned, | 不管她在计划什么 |
[42:00] | I’m guessing she’ll need us whole to make it work. | 我想她需要我们的星舰不受伤害才能成功 |
[42:05] | Engineering, what’s the status on shields? | 工程部 护盾的状况如何 |
[42:07] | 30 more minutes before we can jump. | 还有30分钟我们才能跃进 |
[42:09] | Uh, we’re being hailed. | 我们收到呼叫 |
[42:11] | It’s Osyraa. | 是欧萨拉 |
[42:13] | Tell Stamets we need shields in ten. | 告诉斯塔麦兹我们十分钟后就需要修好护盾 |
[42:16] | Put her through. | 接通她 |
[42:18] | On screen. | 放在屏幕上 |
[42:25] | Where’s the captain? | 舰长呢 |
[42:26] | I’m acting captain. | 我是代理舰长 |
[42:29] | The Kelpien left you in charge? | 那个凯尔比人让你负责 |
[42:32] | Damn straight. I’m kind of busy right now, | 正是在下 我现在有点忙 |
[42:34] | so could you get to the point? | 所以你能开门见山吗 |
[42:36] | You are not really captain material. | 你不是真正的当舰长的料 |
[42:41] | Oh, nice try. You don’t know anything about me. | 有意思 可你对我一无所知 |
[42:44] | Oh, sure I do. | 我当然了解你 |
[42:46] | Everybody’s friend, right? | 和每个人都是朋友 对吧 |
[42:48] | Good with people, team player. | 善于与人相处 团队合作 |
[42:51] | But deep down in that pretty little heart of yours, | 但在你那可爱的小心脏深处 |
[42:54] | you know that you’re just a fraud. | 你知道你只是个骗子 |
[42:56] | How am I doing? | 我说得有错吗 |
[42:58] | Mm, a certain 19th-century Earth neurologist | 一个19世纪的地球神经学家 |
[43:01] | would say that you’ve just proven the idea of projection: | 会说你刚刚证明了投影的概念 |
[43:05] | you tell me I’m a fraud | 你告诉我我是个骗子 |
[43:07] | because deep down inside, you kind of feel like a fraud. | 因为在内心深处 你觉得自己是个骗子 |
[43:11] | It’s interesting. It’s not just a human defense mechanism. | 很有趣 这不仅仅是人类的防御机制 |
[43:14] | It’s galactic. | 银河系里的生物也都有 |
[43:17] | Don’t test me, Red. | 别考验我 红头发 |
[43:19] | Okay, we’ll skip Freud. | 好吧 我们跳过弗洛伊德 |
[43:20] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[43:22] | Your ship, | 你的星舰 |
[43:24] | your spore drive and your crew as leverage. | 以你的孢子引擎和你的船员作为筹码 |
[43:30] | Oh, no. Not gonna happen. | 不 不可能 |
[43:33] | You will not take this ship or anyone on it. | 你不能带走这艘星舰或星舰上的任何人 |
[43:36] | Not now. Not ever. | 现在不可能 以后也不可能 |
[43:39] | No. | 不可能 |
[44:10] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[44:16] | See me. | 看着我 |
[44:20] | That holo– it is the monster from Su’Kal’s story. | 那个全息影像是苏卡尔故事里的怪物 |
[44:26] | See me. | 看着我 |
[44:27] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[44:39] | Uh, Captain… | 舰长 |
[44:42] | There’s some kind of disturbance from the surface. | 地表有某种扰动 |
[44:44] | And it’s increasing. | 而且还在增加 |
[44:45] | 维鲁宾星云 警告 隐形中 | |
[44:46] | The warp core! | 曲速核心 |
[44:46] | Lock down the magnetic constrictors. | 锁定磁性收缩管 |
[44:48] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你以为我在干什么 |
[44:50] | Adira, purge the dilithium chamber. | 阿迪拉 清空双锂仓 |
[44:52] | Stamets, what’s happening? | 斯塔麦兹 怎么回事 |
[44:53] | Something is destabilizing the dilithium in the core. | 某种东西正在破坏曲速核心中的双锂 |
[44:56] | It’ll cause a chain reaction. | 会引起连锁反应 |
[44:57] | I have to reroute all power. | 我必须改变所有能源的路径 |
[45:00] | We’re decloaking. | 隐形正在消退 |
[45:01] | Well, if it’s happening to us, | 如果这发生在我们身上 |
[45:02] | it’s got to be happening to her, too. | 她也会这样 |
[45:07] | She’s got weapons locked. | 她的武器锁定我们了 |
[45:08] | We’re not ready to jump. | 我们还没准备好跃进 |
[45:09] | Prepare to fire! | 准备开火 |
[45:19] | – Weapons ready. – Shields at 54%. | -武器准备好了 -护盾在54% |
[45:22] | Stamets, get in the spore cube. | 斯塔麦兹 进入孢子室 |
[45:23] | What? | 什么 |
[45:24] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[45:25] | I will not let Osyraa take this ship. | 我不会让欧萨拉占领这艘星舰 |
[45:27] | No! We-we can’t leave them. | 不 我们不能丢下他们 |
[45:30] | I will come back for them, I promise you, Paul. | 我会回来的 我向你保证 保罗 |
[45:32] | I’ll get them. Right now. I’ll take my ship. | 我去救他们 现在 我开我的飞船 |
[45:36] | Bring them back safely? | 把他们安全带回来 |
[45:37] | – Book? – I got them, don’t you worry. | -簿克 -我可以的 别担心 |
[45:39] | – Go to the spore cube. Now. – Lieutenant Bryce. | -去孢子室 快 -布莱斯中尉 |
[45:48] | Hugh will die down there. They all will. | 休会死在那里 他们都会的 |
[45:51] | I have an idea, but I need your badge. | 我有个主意 但我需要你的徽章 |
[45:54] | Ready to jump on your mark. | 等候指令 准备跃进 |
[45:58] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[46:04] | No! | 不 |
[47:03] | Captain, the disruption from the planet has stopped, | 舰长 来自行星的干扰中断了 |
[47:05] | and we’re being hailed again. | 呼叫又进来了 |
[47:07] | Owo, tell me the second Book’s ship is clear. | 奥沃 簿克的船安全之后马上告诉我 |
[47:10] | Put her through. | 接进来 |
[47:12] | Found you. | 找到你了 |
[47:14] | We found each other. | 我们找到了对方 |
[47:16] | You do realize that I have bigger torpedoes. | 你应该知道我的鱼雷比你大 |
[47:19] | And an even bigger ego, | 而且你的自大也十分可观 |
[47:20] | but don’t forget, last time we ran you off | 但是别忘了 上次我们战胜你 |
[47:22] | with just our itty bitty little scout ship. | 只用了一艘小小的搜查舰 |
[47:25] | What your ship exploited was a structural anomaly, | 你们上次钻了我们结构异常的空子 |
[47:27] | and I assure you it’s been fixed. | 现在我们已经修好了 |
[47:30] | Well, we can fire on each other all day if that’s your thing, | 如果你喜欢的话 我们可以互相开炮一整天 |
[47:33] | but in the end, I will self-destruct Discovery | 但最终 在你拿到孢子引擎之前 |
[47:36] | before I let you have her spore drive. | 我会让发现号自毁 |
[47:38] | Just to be clear. | 丑话说前头 |
[47:41] | You know, I’ve been asking myself, | 我一直在问自己 |
[47:44] | why are you not just jumping away? | 你为什么不直接跃进离开呢 |
[47:47] | What is it that you’re protecting out there in the nebula? | 你们在保护星云里的什么东西 |
[47:51] | Or who? | 或者什么人 |
[47:53] | I wonder… is your captain out there? | 我想知道 你们的舰长是在那边吗 |
[47:59] | – He’s clear! – Black alert! | -他安全了 -黑色警报 |
[48:03] | No! | 不 |
[48:09] | Stamets, why aren’t we jumping away? | 斯塔麦兹 我们怎么还没跃进离开 |
[48:24] | Down with you! Move! | 站住 让开 |
[48:30] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[48:40] | – Michael? If you can hear me, I’m in the nebula. – Book? | -迈克听得到吗 我进星云了 -簿克 |
[48:43] | Whatever just happened down there, | 无论下面刚才发生了什么 |
[48:44] | you can’t let it happen again. | 都不能再有第二次了 |
[48:46] | It nearly caused another Burn. | 差点又引发烬灭 |
[48:49] | Su’Kal? | 苏卡尔 |
[48:54] | He caused the Burn. | 他引发了烬灭 |
[48:58] | How? | 怎么引发的 |
[49:00] | Bodies adapt. | 身体适应 |
[49:01] | All this dilithium and subspace radiation– | 这些二锂矿和子空间辐射 |
[49:05] | his cells acclimatized to it in utero as they divided. | 他的细胞在子宫内分裂时就适应环境 |
[49:08] | But he was only a child. | 但他只是一个孩子 |
[49:10] | Then something must have happened to trigger him. | 那一定是发生了什么事触发了他 |
[49:12] | I’ll have to pull you all out now. | 我现在必须把你们都传送出来 |
[49:14] | I’m in a stable pocket, but it won’t be stable for long. | 我在一个稳定的小区域 但坚持不了多久 |
[49:16] | Meet me at the rendezvous point. | 到汇合点找我 |
[49:18] | Osyraa’s here. | 欧萨拉来了 |
[49:21] | Osyraa. | 欧萨拉 |
[49:22] | Michael, I must ask the impossible. | 迈克 我只能求你一个大忙 |
[49:25] | I need you to stay. | 我需要你留下来 |
[49:27] | – Captain… – If we leave Su’Kal alone, | -舰长 -如果我们扔下苏卡尔不管 |
[49:29] | it is only a matter of time before the Burn happens again. | 烬灭再次爆发是迟早的事 |
[49:31] | – With your xenoanthropological skills… – Right. | -有你的异族人类学技能 -对 |
[49:33] | But it has to be you. | 但只能是你 |
[49:35] | I am the captain. | 我是舰长 |
[49:37] | He responded to you when you sang. | 你唱歌的时候他有反应 |
[49:39] | You have a connection with him. | 你和他之间有情感纽带 |
[49:40] | Osyraa is here. My responsibility is | 欧萨拉来了 我的职责 |
[49:43] | – to Discovery and her crew. – You’ll be distracted. | -是守护发现号和船员 -你会分心的 |
[49:45] | I will not allow my emotions to factor into my decisions. | 我不能允许我的情感影响我的决策 |
[49:48] | Saru. | 萨鲁 |
[49:50] | You already have. | 你已经影响了 |
[49:55] | Whatever Tilly needs, I will be there for her. | 无论提利需要什么 我都会帮她 |
[50:03] | Okay. Come on. | 好 走吧 |
[50:04] | I’m staying. | 我要留下来 |
[50:05] | – Hugh. – Dr. Culber. | -休 -寇波医生 |
[50:07] | I know what it’s like to be all alone | 我知道在一个无法理解的世界里 |
[50:08] | in a world that doesn’t make sense, Captain. | 孤身一人是什么滋味 舰长 |
[50:12] | No one should experience that. | 这种经历谁都不该承受 |
[50:14] | Not you and not Su’Kal. | 你不该 苏卡尔也不该 |
[50:18] | You tell Paul I love him. | 转告保罗 我爱他 |
[50:21] | I’m here. Where are you? | 我到了 你们在哪 |
[50:25] | I’ll come back for both of you. | 我会回来救你们两个的 |
[50:27] | If more than a day goes by, there’s no point. | 如果过去超过一天时间 就没什么意义了 |
[50:34] | Come on, Michael. Where are you? | 快点 迈克 你们在哪 |
[50:36] | Radiation levels elevated. | 辐射水平升级了 |
[50:38] | Shields at 60%. | 护盾能量剩余百分之六十 |
[50:40] | Adira? | 阿迪拉 |
[50:42] | I’m beaming down. | 我要传送下去 |
[50:43] | There’s no way I’m letting you off my ship. | 我不允许你下船 |
[50:44] | They’ll need this medication to survive until Discovery comes back. | 发现号回来之前 他们需要这个药来撑着 |
[50:48] | Reno gave me her badge to transport. | 雷诺把她的徽章给我传输用了 |
[50:49] | I’m not asking for permission. | 我不是请求批准 |
[50:57] | Damn it, Adira. | 该死 阿迪拉 |
[50:58] | Shields at 40%. | 护盾剩余40% |
[51:00] | Come on, Michael. | 快点 迈克 |
[51:01] | Where the hell are you guys? | 你们到底在哪 |
[51:03] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[51:05] | – Book. – Radiation levels critical. | -簿克 -辐射水平达到临界值 |
[51:07] | – Stay back. – You’re dangerously radioactive. | -别过来 -你吸收的辐射太多了 |
[51:10] | Big deal. | 太严重了 |
[51:11] | – Shields at 30%. – This should help. | -护盾剩余30% -这个应该能缓解 |
[51:14] | But you’re gonna need some love from Dr. Pollard. | 但是你需要波拉德医生的治疗 |
[51:16] | Let’s worry about that when I get back on the ship. | 等回到舰上再操心这个事吧 |
[51:18] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[51:20] | We have to go back for them. | 我们得回去救他们 |
[51:22] | I’ll explain on the way. | 我路上再解释 |
[51:25] | Shields at 20%. | 护盾剩余20% |
[51:27] | Adira was here. They beamed down. | 阿迪拉来了 TA传输下去了 |
[51:29] | – I couldn’t get a lock on them. – What?! | -我无法锁定TA -什么 |
[51:30] | On the bright side, they took my radiation pills. | 往好的一面想 TA把我的抗辐射药拿走了 |
[51:33] | – Should buy them all some time. – I hope so. | -应该能给他们争取一点时间 -希望如此 |
[51:35] | Shields at critical levels. | 护盾即将崩溃 |
[51:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[51:42] | Stamets, what’s happening down there? | 斯塔麦兹 下面什么情况 |
[51:45] | Stamets?! | 斯塔麦兹 |
[51:47] | I won’t help you. | 我不会帮你们的 |
[51:48] | You can’t use it without me. | 没有我你们用不了 |
[51:50] | What you want is irrelevant. | 你想要什么根本不重要 |
[51:52] | No! Please, no! | 不 求你 不要 |
[52:01] | I can’t get us out of this. | 我无法让舰船脱离这里 |
[52:03] | Commander Stamets, respond. | 斯塔麦兹中校 请回话 |
[52:09] | Charming. | 太好了 |
[52:11] | Take their badges. | 拿掉他们的徽章 |
[52:20] | Get up. | 起来 |
[52:21] | You’re gonna have to kill me first. | 那你得先杀掉我 |
[52:23] | And get blood all over the chair? | 弄得椅子上都是血吗 |
[52:26] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[52:33] | You two, make the smart choice. | 你们两个 放聪明点 |
[52:36] | Take your hands off the console. | 把手从控制台上拿开 |
[52:41] | This isn’t over. | 这还没完 |
[52:47] | I think it is. | 我觉得完事了 |
[52:50] | Coordinates for Federation headquarters are already set. | 星际联邦总部的坐标已经设好了 |
[52:54] | I mean, how convenient. | 真省事 |
[52:57] | Now, tell me, what is it you say when you do your jumpy thing? | 告诉我 你们跳来跳去的时候说什么口令 |
[53:02] | Anybody? | 谁告诉我 |
[53:05] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[53:08] | Get us out of here. | 带我们离开这里 |
[53:20] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[53:22] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[53:30] | We’re too late. | 我们来得太晚了 |