时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Be quick, Ensign. Come nightfall, | 快点 少尉 夜幕降临 |
[00:06] | the ice, | 冰 |
[00:08] | it infests everything. | 它会入侵任何东西 |
[00:10] | But you look like you can handle yourself. | 但你看起来能保护自己 |
[00:14] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[00:15] | I won’t last the night. | 我活不过今晚的 |
[00:24] | They’re running out of dilithium, the Chain. | 他们快没有二锂了 翡翠链 |
[00:26] | That’s why Osyraa wants me back. | 这就是欧萨拉要抓我回去的原因 |
[00:28] | I’m the only one who knows. | 只有我知道 |
[00:31] | I’m reading that there is dilithium | 读数显示二锂的分布范围 |
[00:32] | dispersed throughout this entire planet. | 广达整个星球 |
[00:34] | I think we may have | 我想我们可能 |
[00:35] | just found the source of the Burn. | 找到了烬灭的源头 |
[00:37] | Number One, you have the conn. | 大副 你来指挥 |
[00:42] | Adira? | 阿迪拉 |
[00:42] | He’ll need this medication to survive | 发现号回来之前 |
[00:44] | until Discovery comes back. | 他需要这个药来撑着 |
[00:49] | I’m here. Where are you? | 我到了 你们在哪 |
[00:51] | I’ll come back for both of you. | 我会回来救你们两个的 |
[00:52] | If more than a day goes by, there’s no point. | 如果过去超过一天时间 就没什么意义了 |
[00:57] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[00:58] | – Where are the others? – We have to go back for them. | -其他人呢 -我们得回去救他们 |
[01:01] | It’s Osyraa. | 是欧萨拉 |
[01:02] | Black alert! | 黑色警报 |
[01:03] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:08] | I won’t help you. | 我不会帮你们的 |
[01:09] | – What you want is irrelevant. – No! | -你想要什么根本不重要 -不 |
[01:16] | This isn’t over. | 这还没完 |
[01:17] | I think it is. | 我觉得完事了 |
[01:18] | Coordinates for Federation Headquarters are already set. | 星际联邦总部的坐标已经设好了 |
[01:22] | Get us out of here. | 带我们离开这里 |
[01:24] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[01:26] | We’re too late. | 我们来得太晚了 |
[01:42] | Get a message to the Viridian to reduce firepower to six percent. | 给铬绿号发信息 把火力削减到6% |
[01:46] | If they keep hitting this hard, they’ll blow a real hole in us, | 如果他们继续这样猛烈攻击 会在船上开个大洞 |
[01:48] | and then all this subterfuge is pointless. | 那我们的诡计就毫无意义了 |
[01:50] | Yes, sir. Hailing the Viridian now. | 是 长官 正在呼叫铬绿号 |
[01:53] | Any word from Captain Saru? | 有萨鲁舰长舰长的消息吗 |
[01:55] | Their comms are being jammed. | 他们的通讯被干扰了 |
[01:57] | How long has Discovery been under attack? | 发现号受到攻击多久了 |
[01:58] | And why didn’t we see it in our long-range sensors? | 为什么我们的远程传感器没提前发现 |
[02:00] | They jumped into range with the Viridian attached. | 铬绿号和他们一起跃进到了扫描范围内 |
[02:02] | Osyraa found a way to compromise their mycelial field? | 欧萨拉找到了入侵菌丝体力场的办法 |
[02:05] | Seems so. Both vessels bear ionic residue | 看起来是这样 两艘飞船都有离子残留物 |
[02:07] | consistent with signatures from the Verubin Nebula. | 和维鲁宾星云的特征一致 |
[02:10] | Shut down all nonessential comms channels | 关闭所有非必要的通讯频道 |
[02:12] | – and find out which ones have been compromised. – Yes, sir. | -查出哪些频道被入侵了 -是 长官 |
[02:14] | She was waiting for them like an Altarian spider. | 她就像亚德里安蜘蛛一样等他们落网 |
[02:17] | Lieutenant Teemo, | 蒂莫中尉 |
[02:18] | any communications with Discovery yet? | 和发现号联系上了吗 |
[02:20] | – Nothing. – How long before they reach our shields? | -没有 -他们还有多久到达我们的护盾 |
[02:22] | Three minutes. Shall we let them in, sir? | 三分钟 要放他们进来吗 长官 |
[02:27] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[02:29] | Where are we on securing the ship? | 这艘船控制得如何了 |
[02:30] | All life signs accounted for. | 所有生命迹象都找到了 |
[02:32] | Bridge crew have been taken to the ready room. | 舰桥船员被关在准备室 |
[02:33] | The rest are in the brig. | 其他人被关在禁闭舱 |
[02:34] | And the ship’s operating systems? | 飞船的操控系统呢 |
[02:36] | Nearly all have been successfully converted to our systems. | 几乎全部都已经成功地转换为我们的系统 |
[02:38] | – “Nearly all”? – There’s a small bit of code | -“几乎全部” -有一小段代码 |
[02:40] | that’s proving hard to delete. | 很难删除掉 |
[02:42] | Computer. | 计算机 |
[02:44] | It appears to be ancient Earth entertainment. | 看起来像是古老的地球娱乐 |
[02:46] | How much memory is this, uh, eating up? | 这东西占用了多少内存 |
[02:48] | – Practically nothing. – Turn it off. | -几乎不占内存 -把它关了 |
[02:53] | Tell the Viridian to increase speed. | 让铬绿号加快速度 |
[02:55] | It should look like they’re gaining on us. | 要做出我们快被追上的样子 |
[02:56] | We’re getting close to the Federation shields, sir. | 我们接近联邦护盾了 长官 |
[02:58] | We’ll be destroyed. | 我们会被消灭的 |
[03:00] | They wouldn’t take that chance. | 他们不会冒险的 |
[03:01] | Not while they still think we might be the crew of Discovery. | 只要他们还认为我们可能是发现号的船员 |
[03:11] | They’re pulling back. | 他们减轻火力了 |
[03:12] | That last torpedo came in at less than ten percent. | 刚刚那枚鱼雷的威力不到10% |
[03:14] | Just a big show. | 这都是演戏 |
[03:15] | No talking. | 不许说话 |
[03:17] | – Eyes forward! – You don’t need to keep any other hostages. | -不许张望 -你不需要扣留其他人质 |
[03:20] | All you need for leverage is the captain of the ship. | 你只需要拿舰长来当筹码 |
[03:22] | And that’s supposed to be you? | 你想说你是舰长吗 |
[03:26] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[03:28] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[03:30] | Make the kill next time | 下次记得亲自动手 |
[03:33] | instead of leaving the job to the ice. | 而不是指望冰去杀人 |
[03:40] | What were you saying? | 你刚才说什么 |
[03:41] | I have the conn. | 星舰由我指挥 |
[03:43] | Oh, you have the conn. | 由你指挥 |
[03:44] | Oh. I must say, I’m impressed. | 不得不说我很佩服 |
[03:46] | You’ve done a bang-up job. | 你做得非常出色 |
[03:48] | It took us all of 12 minutes to capture your ship and crew. | 我们用了12分钟才控制住你们的飞船和船员 |
[03:51] | I’m sure under lesser leadership, | 要是换成能力差点的领导 |
[03:53] | it would’ve been ten. | 只要10分钟就够了 |
[03:54] | Yeah, well, you’re never gonna get what you want | 除非你放了其他船员 |
[03:56] | unless you release the rest of the crew. | 否则你永远得不到你想要的 |
[03:58] | Or the Federation will realize how inept you are | 或者联邦会意识到你们是多么的无能 |
[04:01] | and beg us to keep you. | 求我们扣下你们 |
[04:04] | Guess we’ll find out. | 我们很快就会知道 |
[04:05] | Osyraa doesn’t want anyone touched. | 欧萨拉不希望任何人受到伤害 |
[04:08] | Not even this one. | 包括这家伙 |
[04:14] | Move. | 过去 |
[04:27] | Oh, that was close. | 太险了 |
[04:28] | That is why even couriers steer clear of the courier network. | 这就是为什么连信使都避开信使网络 |
[04:32] | ETA to FHQ is 90 seconds. | 预计90秒后到达联邦总部 |
[04:35] | Up ahead. Wanderer-class ship. | 注意前方 流浪者级星舰 |
[04:37] | What’s left of it. Not good. | 星舰的残骸 不妙 |
[04:40] | There’s no morphing around that. | 就算变形也躲不过 |
[04:41] | Shields at 20%. | 护盾还剩20% |
[04:53] | Discovery just entered the gravity well. | 发现号刚刚进入了重力井 |
[04:55] | If we don’t let her in, she’ll be crushed against the shields. | 如果我们不放它进来 它会在护盾上撞毁 |
[04:57] | Contact in 60 seconds, sir. | 60秒后接触 长官 |
[05:02] | Open a port just big enough for Discovery to pass through. | 打开一个只够发现号通过的入口 |
[05:05] | Bring her in via tractor beam to a secure location. | 用牵引光束把它送去安全的地方 |
[05:08] | Security team at the ready. Fully armed. | 让安保小队准备好 全副武装 |
[05:09] | Sir, another ship’s approaching. | 长官 另一艘船正在接近 |
[05:11] | It’s Mr. Booker’s. | 是布克先生的船 |
[05:12] | They are extending subspace. | 他们在延伸子空间 |
[05:15] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[05:22] | Commander Michael Burnham to Federation Headquarters. | 迈克·博翰中校呼叫联邦总部 |
[05:24] | Burnham to HQ. Do you copy? | 博翰呼叫总部 是否收到 |
[05:27] | – Comms are fried. – They’re letting her in. | -通讯失灵了 -他们要让她进去了 |
[05:29] | 30 seconds to the shield barrier. | 距离护盾屏障还有30秒 |
[05:31] | Osyraa did the same thing on Benthos IV. | 欧萨拉也是这样对付水栖四号的 |
[05:33] | Got through the shields, | 通过护盾 |
[05:34] | then blew up the presidential palace. | 然后炸毁了总统府 |
[05:35] | We have got to get back on Discovery. | 我们必须回到发现号上去 |
[05:38] | Tractor beam range in 20 seconds. | 20秒后进入牵引光束范围 |
[05:40] | – Grudge secure? – We should all be so cozy. | -咯吱安全吗 -我们要是这么舒服就好了 |
[05:43] | Then let’s do this. | 那就开始吧 |
[05:47] | Ten seconds counting down. | 倒数十秒 |
[05:49] | Ten, nine, | 十 九 |
[05:53] | – eight, seven… – Proximity alert. | -八 七 -距离过近 |
[05:57] | Six. | 六 |
[05:58] | – Proximity alert. – Five. | -距离过近 -五 |
[06:01] | – Four. – Proximity alert. | -四 -距离过近 |
[06:03] | – Three. Come on. – Proximity alert. | -三 加油啊 -距离过近 |
[06:07] | One. Brace for impact. | 一 抓牢 准备撞击 |
[08:00] | Contact the Viridian. | 联系铬绿号 |
[08:02] | – Tell them to stay at the ready. – Will do. | -让他们随时待命 -遵命 |
[08:04] | Are you ready to talk to the Federation yet? | 你准备好和联邦谈判了吗 |
[08:07] | Hold them off. Right now, I want to know | 让他们等会儿 现在我想知道 |
[08:09] | how the hell did a ship fly into my shuttle bay? | 一艘飞船到底怎么会闯进我的穿梭舱 |
[08:12] | They got in just as shields went down, sir. | 他们趁护盾关闭时进来的 长官 |
[08:14] | You should have seen them coming and blown them out of the sky. | 你本该看到他们过来 并立即炸飞他们 |
[08:17] | How many life signs on board? | 飞船上有多少生命迹象 |
[08:19] | Can’t tell. Fire-suppression protocols are blocking all sensors. | 不好说 消防程序关闭了所有传感器 |
[08:23] | My regulators are on their way. | 我的管理员马上就来 |
[08:25] | Whoever it is, I’ll handle them. | 不管来者是谁 我来处理 |
[08:27] | – I want them alive. – You got it. | -要留活口 -明白 |
[08:32] | I cannot believe this is 900-year-old technology. | 我不敢相信这是900年前的技术 |
[08:36] | Nine hundred and thirty. | 是930年前 |
[08:38] | It must have been the Golden Age of Science. | 那一定是科学的黄金时代 |
[08:41] | It’s remarkable. | 太了不起了 |
[08:43] | Tell me the greatest scientist in three sectors | 拜托告诉我你这位三个区域里最厉害的科学家 |
[08:47] | has figured out how the spore drive works. | 搞明白了孢子驱动的原理 |
[08:50] | Well, it is quite a puzzle. | 这谜题还真难搞 |
[08:52] | That’s where the “greatest scientist” part comes in. | 所以才找来你这”最厉害的科学家” |
[08:55] | What is clear is that | 能肯定的是 |
[08:56] | he’s a conduit of some kind for the mycelial network. | 某种程度来说 他是菌丝体网络的导管 |
[08:59] | But to know more, | 但要想知道更多 |
[09:00] | I will need to do a bioanalysis. | 我得做一个生物分析 |
[09:03] | Is it… safe to work here? | 在这里工作安全吗 |
[09:06] | Of course. Our enemies are secure. | 当然 我们的敌人都被控制住了 |
[09:10] | I would never let anything happen to you. | 我绝不会让你出事的 |
[09:11] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[09:14] | But you seem worried. | 但你好像很担心 |
[09:18] | I’m in hostile territory, | 我在敌方的地盘上 |
[09:20] | about to take the gamble of my life. | 这就要拿命去赌了 |
[09:24] | To think the Federation would hoard their technology, | 要是联邦的话肯定会隐藏他们的技术 |
[09:26] | but you would free us all of the yoke of dilithium. | 但你会将我们都从二锂的桎梏中解放出来 |
[09:30] | The galaxy is a much better place with you in it, Osyraa. | 欧萨拉 有了你这个星系会更好 |
[09:37] | Work fast, old friend. | 快点干 老朋友 |
[09:39] | We may need to jump away if things go awry. | 如果情况不妙 我们可能需要跃进离开 |
[09:42] | Computer. | 计算机 |
[09:44] | Play file 73 for Invigilator Aurellio. | 为奥雷利奥监督播放73号文件 |
[09:51] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[10:14] | The DOTs have nearly put out all the fires. | 机器人几乎把所有的火都扑灭了 |
[10:16] | We only have a few minutes before the Regulators show up. | 管理员到来之前我们只有几分钟时间 |
[10:18] | Okay. Queen is safe and secure. | 好 女王很安全 |
[10:21] | I found another dose of radiation meds. | 我又找到了一剂防辐射药 |
[10:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | Now we got to find Stamets. | 现在我们得找到斯塔麦兹 |
[10:33] | Osyraa can’t jump without him. | 没有他 欧萨拉就不能跃进 |
[10:36] | You have to find Stamets. | 找斯塔麦兹的事得你去干 |
[10:38] | It’s a concealing device. | 这是个隐匿装置 |
[10:39] | Hides the life sign from sensors. | 能对传感器隐藏生命迹象 |
[10:41] | Took it off a tosser | 是从一个废物身上抢的 |
[10:42] | who was stealing my cargo at the Theskian Exchange. | 在德斯基安交易所时他想偷我的货来着 |
[10:45] | Works like a charm. | 很管用的 |
[10:46] | – But I’ve only got one. – We stick together. | -但我只有一个 -我们一起行动 |
[10:48] | Hey. They’re expecting to find a pilot in here. | 听着 他们想在我的飞船里找到一个飞行员 |
[10:50] | Once the smoke clears, they’ll read our life signs, | 等烟雾散去 他们就会读取我们的生命迹象 |
[10:52] | and I don’t know Discovery half as well as you. | 而我对发现号的了解还没你一半多 |
[10:57] | Go save the day, Michael. | 去拯救世界吧 迈克 |
[10:59] | Is this the wrong moment to tell you | 挑现在这个时机第一次跟你说我爱你 |
[11:00] | that I love you for the first time? | 是不是不太合适 |
[11:03] | Not quite the first. | 不算是第一次了 |
[11:05] | You talk in your sleep. | 你会说梦话的 |
[11:08] | Okay, stay out of sight till I lead them away. | 好 在我把他们引开之前躲好了 |
[11:11] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:24] | Fan out! | 散开 |
[11:28] | I see a life sign! | 我看到一个生命迹象 |
[11:30] | On the ship. Take them alive. | 在飞船上 活捉他们 |
[11:34] | – Any response from Booker’s ship or Discovery? – No, sir. | -布克或是发现号有回音吗 -没 长官 |
[11:37] | There’s a transport jammer of some kind on Discovery. | 发现号上有某种传送干扰仪 |
[11:42] | What’s the Viridian doing? | 铬绿号在干什么 |
[11:43] | Nothing yet, sir. | 尚无动作 长官 |
[11:44] | Just sitting out there beyond our shields. | 只是在我们护盾外面等着 |
[11:46] | Why would Osyraa come by herself, just her ship? | 为什么欧萨拉会只开自己的飞船孤身前来 |
[11:49] | She knows part of our fleet is at Kam… | 她知道我们有一部分舰队在卡米… |
[11:57] | All vessels, weapons hot. | 所有船只 武器准备就绪 |
[11:59] | Prepare to fire on Discovery on my command. | 听我命令 准备向发现号开火 |
[12:01] | Sir? | 长官 |
[12:02] | Osyraa. | 欧萨拉 |
[12:04] | She’s not on the Viridian. She’s on Discovery. | 她不在铬绿号上 她在发现号上 |
[12:08] | And we just let her in the front door. | 而我们刚才放她从正门进来了 |
[12:10] | You two, back it up. | 你们两个 退开 |
[12:12] | No talking. | 不许说话 |
[12:16] | If this one gives you any trouble, | 如果这个人不老实 |
[12:18] | you keep him alive | 别弄死就好 |
[12:20] | but make him wish otherwise. | 但让他生不如死 |
[12:21] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:26] | Till the next time. | 后会有期 |
[12:28] | Looking forward to it, sweetheart. | 望穿秋水啊 亲爱的 |
[12:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:34] | Hey. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:51] | On our way to Sector 4. | 我们正前往第四区 |
[12:53] | Be right there. Just… | 马上就好了 只要 |
[13:53] | – Transport function unavailable. – Come on. | -传送功能不可用 -别呀 |
[13:57] | Regulator 524, report to Deck 3. | 524号管理员 到三号甲板报告 |
[14:19] | Put the fleet at Kaminar on red alert. | 让卡米纳的舰队进入红色警戒状态 |
[14:22] | – We should expect retaliation. – Aye, sir. | -我们可能会受到报复 -是 长官 |
[14:24] | All ships in position, Admiral. | 所有船只就位 上将 |
[14:26] | Prepare to fire on my mark. | 听我的命令做好开火准备 |
[14:27] | Sir, a message from Discovery. | 长官 发现号发来讯息 |
[14:30] | Osyraa? | 欧萨拉 |
[14:32] | – Hold fire. – Standing by. | -先不要开火 -待命 |
[14:38] | Put her through. | 把她接进来 |
[14:42] | This is Minister Osyraa of the Emerald Chain. | 我是翡翠链的欧萨拉部长 |
[14:45] | This is Admiral Vance of the United Federation of Planets. | 我是星际联邦的万斯上将 |
[14:49] | Surrender or prepare to be fired upon. | 投降吧 否则就等着受死 |
[14:51] | I assure you that there is no need for any of that. | 我向你保证 二者都不需要 |
[14:55] | I apologize that I arrived under such pretenses. | 对于我以这种伪装前来 我表示抱歉 |
[14:58] | What do you want? | 你有何目的 |
[14:59] | I’m here to talk. | 我是来对话的 |
[15:01] | Where is Discovery’s crew? | 发现号的船员们呢 |
[15:03] | Oh, they’re boarding shuttles as we speak. | 此刻他们正在登上穿梭机 |
[15:05] | I’m holding on to your bridge crew, | 我扣住了你舰桥上的船员 |
[15:07] | but the others should be with you shortly. | 但其他人应该很快就回你那里了 |
[15:09] | Remove your jammer, and I’ll beam them over myself. | 把你的干扰仪停掉 我自己把他们传送过来 |
[15:13] | That’s a security allowance I am not prepared to make. | 这样的安全风险我可不准备承受 |
[15:16] | But you will find them all in excellent health, | 但你会发现他们都毫发无损 |
[15:19] | a good-faith gesture on my part. | 以此表达我方的善意 |
[15:21] | A good-faith gesture would be to let everyone go. | 善意应该是把所有人都放了 |
[15:23] | Now, Admiral, | 行了 上将 |
[15:26] | we both know that I need some leverage. | 我们都清楚 我需要些筹码 |
[15:29] | But… | 但是… |
[15:30] | if things go well– and I hope they do– | 如果一切顺利 我也希望能够这样 |
[15:32] | then you will have them all back in no time. | 那所有人很快都会回去了 |
[15:37] | I look forward to hearing from you. | 期待你的回复 |
[15:41] | Shuttle on its way from Discovery. | 穿梭机从发现号驶来 |
[15:43] | Have Security and Medical intercept them. | 让警卫和医疗人员去拦截他们 |
[15:47] | And prepare the ready room. | 把准备室布置好 |
[15:50] | I guess we might be having a visitor. | 我想我们可能会有访客了 |
[16:08] | This is Team 5 Leader… | 我是第五小组的组长… |
[16:12] | Regulator Team 3, report to the bridge, fully armed. | 第三管理小组 到舰桥报到 全副武装 |
[16:15] | Osyraa has left the ship, | 欧萨拉已经离开星舰 |
[16:16] | is heading to Federation Headquarters. | 前往星际联邦总部 |
[16:18] | All others… | 所有其他人… |
[16:23] | Commander Michael Burnham broadcasting on a secure sub-relay. | 迈克·博翰中校通过安全子空间中继呼叫 |
[16:26] | Communication code Alpha-Uniform-996. | 通讯代码AU996 |
[16:30] | Message to Gabrielle Burnham. | 消息发送给加布丽埃·博翰 |
[16:31] | Mayday. | 紧急求助 |
[16:32] | Emerald Chain has hijacked Discovery | 翡翠链劫持了发现号 |
[16:35] | and infiltrated Federation Headquarters. | 并侵入星际联邦总部 |
[16:36] | Mayday. | 紧急求助 |
[16:38] | Mom, they have taken over all of our systems. | 妈妈 他们控制了我们所有的系统 |
[16:42] | The way things are going… | 以情况的发展来看… |
[16:46] | …I might not see you again, | 我们再见面 |
[16:48] | until another distant future. | 也许是遥远未来的另一个世界了 |
[16:56] | Maybe Dad will be there. | 也许爸爸也会在那 |
[17:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:08] | Regulator Team 1, report to Deck 10. | 第一管理小组 到十号甲板报到 |
[17:11] | Regular Team 2, send an extra body over to Engineering. | 第二管理小组 增派一人到工程部 |
[17:15] | Invigilator Aurellio wants to | 奥雷利奥监督想要 |
[17:16] | take the neural lock off his subject. | 解除研究对象的神经锁 |
[17:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:23] | Here we go, Paul. | 我们行动吧 保罗 |
[17:53] | Welcome to Federation Headquarters. | 欢迎来到星际联邦总部 |
[17:56] | Where’s your president? | 你们的总统呢 |
[17:58] | Since this is a security situation, | 因为这是个安全方面的问题 |
[18:01] | the president has authorized me to negotiate with you | 总统授权我就释放发现号及其船员一事 |
[18:03] | for the release of Discovery and its crew. | 与你进行谈判 |
[18:05] | Is that satisfactory to you? | 你可以接受吗 |
[18:07] | Whatever gets the job done. | 只要把事做成就好 |
[18:09] | Initiation of hostilities by Starfleet officers | 星际舰队的军官绝不可以 |
[18:13] | will not be tolerated. | 挑起敌对事端 |
[18:15] | But should our visitors decide to initiate hostilities, | 但如果我们的客人决定挑起事端 |
[18:18] | you have permission to respond with force. | 批准你们以武力回应 |
[18:22] | Is that clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[18:24] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[18:26] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[18:28] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[18:49] | You think we don’t know you’re sending messages? | 以为我们不知道你们在发送讯息吗 |
[18:51] | Osyraa said we’re not to be harmed, so… | 欧萨拉说过不能伤害我们 所以… |
[18:54] | You don’t want to get on her bad side, do you? | 你不想得罪她吧 对不对 |
[18:58] | No talking. | 不许讲话 |
[19:08] | Come on. You two will get us killed. | 好了 你们俩会害我们送命的 |
[19:10] | What, you worried about them or you? | 怎么 你是担心他们还是你自己 |
[19:11] | They’re being juvenile. | 他们太孩子气了 |
[19:12] | I’m not dying in here because they’re bored. | 我可不想因为他们觉得无聊而送命 |
[19:14] | – Shut up! All of you! – Don’t think Osyraa would really like that. | -你们都闭嘴 -恐怕欧萨拉不会喜欢这样的 |
[19:16] | – …right now. – And stop! | -…快点 -闭嘴 |
[19:28] | What the hell was that tapping? | 那敲的是什么玩意 |
[19:29] | Morse code. | 摩尔斯电码 |
[19:30] | Year one. Starfleet Academy. | 星际舰队学院一年级内容 |
[19:32] | What were you saying? | 你们刚敲的是什么 |
[19:33] | I was telling him to keep tapping. | 我让他一直敲下去 |
[19:35] | Well-played, all of you. | 干得漂亮 你们几个 |
[19:37] | – Computer. – Access denied. | -电脑 -拒绝访问 |
[19:38] | Osyraa will have taken over the whole operating system by now. | 欧萨拉应该已经占领了所有的操作系统 |
[19:42] | – Could you hack into it? – I can try. | -你能侵入进去吗 -我可以试试 |
[19:44] | Michael’s out there on her own right now. | 迈克此时只身一人呢 |
[19:46] | – We’ve got to do better than try. – Use this. | -我们可不能只是试试看 -用这个 |
[19:48] | She’s not with Dr. Culber and the captain? | 她没和寇波医生和舰长一起吗 |
[19:50] | They’re still in the nebula. | 他们还在星云里 |
[19:51] | Dr. Culber said they wouldn’t survive past four hours. | 寇波医生说过超过四个小时他们就会死的 |
[19:53] | Adira took radiation tablets. Bought them some time. | 阿迪拉吃了防辐射药片 可以为他们赢得些时间 |
[19:56] | Wait, Adira’s down there, too? | 阿迪拉也在下面 |
[19:58] | We got to jump right there once we take back the ship. | 我们夺回星舰就得立刻跃进回那里 |
[20:01] | Bryce, can you monitor comms? | 布莱斯 你来监控通讯好吗 |
[20:02] | On it. | 收到 |
[20:03] | Owo, Detmer, Rhys, try to get that back door open. | 奥沃 达特曼 里斯 试着把那个后门打开 |
[20:06] | It leads to a maintenance shaft. | 它通向一个维修井 |
[20:07] | And the rest of us are gonna start barricading | 我们其他人要开始阻断 |
[20:09] | the turbolift doors. | 升降机的门 |
[20:10] | Next regulator who tries to step through is gonna lose a head. | 下一个想要进来的管理员会掉脑袋的 |
[20:13] | What’s with the holo? | 这个全息影像是什么情况 |
[20:15] | And why is he staring at me so intently? | 他为何这么目不转睛地盯着我 |
[20:18] | It’s de rigueur during negotiations | 在谈判时使用生物特征测谎系统 |
[20:20] | to use a biometric lie detector system. | 是外交礼仪 |
[20:23] | Even among allies. | 即便是盟国也是这样 |
[20:25] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那个有什么好玩的 |
[20:27] | Nobody seemed to like it when a red light would just go off, | 如果就是亮个红灯的话 好像谁都不喜欢 |
[20:29] | so we gave it a face. | 于是我们给它弄了个脸 |
[20:33] | A human face, of course. | 当然是一张人脸 |
[20:34] | Is that a problem? | 这有问题吗 |
[20:36] | I’ll get over it. | 我会克服的 |
[20:39] | I certainly do not intend to lie. | 我没有想要撒任何谎 |
[20:42] | She does not. | 她确实没有 |
[20:43] | Still, it’s hard to begin a productive conversation | 如果我无法直接见到 |
[20:46] | when I haven’t been able to speak | 我的星舰上的船员 |
[20:48] | to the officers on board my ship. | 我很难开始一段建设性的对话 |
[20:52] | – Um, lie detector thingy… – Eli. | -测谎仪 -伊莱 |
[20:57] | Eli, | 伊莱 |
[20:58] | the bridge crew of the Discovery are safe, | 发现号的舰桥成员很安全 |
[21:00] | and my crew have been given orders not to harm them. | 我下令不要伤害他们 |
[21:04] | Aside from a few scratches and bruised egos, | 除了一些擦伤和损伤的自尊 |
[21:09] | everyone is fine. | 大家都没事 |
[21:12] | Bruised egos. | 损伤的自尊 |
[21:14] | Well… | 那个 |
[21:16] | it was so easy to take the ship, | 夺取发现号太容易了 |
[21:18] | I almost thought that it was a trap at first. | 我一开始几乎以为是个陷阱 |
[21:21] | Then I realized Captain Saru wasn’t on board, | 接着我意识到舰长萨鲁不在船上 |
[21:23] | just an ensign with the conn. | 指挥的是个上尉 |
[21:26] | Did you send Saru to Kaminar? | 你派萨鲁去卡米纳了吗 |
[21:28] | You said you wanted to talk. Let’s talk. | 你说你想谈谈 我们来谈谈 |
[21:31] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[21:38] | I want peace. | 我要和平 |
[21:43] | I want the Emerald Chain to unite with the Federation. | 我希望翡翠链与联邦结盟 |
[21:51] | Well, you’re gonna have to expand on that one. | 你需要详细说明这一点 |
[21:55] | Every empire falls. | 每个帝国最终都会陷落 |
[21:57] | It would be foolish to think that we can remain | 我不会傻到以为等二锂用完 |
[21:59] | where we once were when we’re out of dilithium. | 我们还能维持现在的地位 |
[22:02] | I’m sure that Ryn has already told you of our scarcity. | 我相信芮安已经告诉了你我们二锂快用完了 |
[22:05] | He has. | 他的确有 |
[22:06] | You have a spore drive that you cannot replicate. | 你有个无法复制的孢子引擎 |
[22:09] | I have the most well-funded scientific institutions | 我有已知银河系中 |
[22:12] | in the known galaxy. | 经费最充足的科学机构 |
[22:14] | There is a deal to be made here. | 我们可以达成一笔交易 |
[22:17] | You already have Discovery under your control. | 你已经掌控了发现号 |
[22:20] | Why bring us into it at all? | 为什么还要和我们结盟 |
[22:22] | Because the Federation, | 因为联邦 |
[22:24] | despite its failures since the Burn, | 尽管烬灭后屡屡失败 |
[22:26] | is still a symbol of hope. | 仍然是希望的象征 |
[22:28] | The Chain, despite our efforts and our advances, | 翡翠链 尽管种种努力与先进 |
[22:31] | has never experienced such privilege. | 仍无法获得如此待遇 |
[22:34] | If we combine the best of what we are… | 如果我们以彼此的优势联合在一起 |
[22:39] | You really think this could work? | 你真的认为这样可行吗 |
[22:42] | You’re a chain of planets. | 你们是行星链 |
[22:44] | We are a federation of mercantile exchanges. | 我们是商业交易所的联邦 |
[22:47] | We need to focus on doing what is for the good of our people. | 我们需要集中精力做有利于人民的事 |
[22:50] | At the end of the day, they are what this is all about. | 毕竟最后 他们是最重要的 |
[22:59] | You’re proposing… | 你是在建议 |
[23:01] | a new Federation. | 一个新的联邦 |
[23:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:07] | Tell Starfleet to back the hell off. We’re not stupid. | 让星联舰队退后 我们不是傻子 |
[23:09] | I can see their vessels getting closer. | 我看得出他们的船更近了 |
[23:11] | – Zareh – Yeah. | -扎拉 -什么事 |
[23:13] | We have a free agent aboard. | 有人上船了 |
[23:14] | Sensors show no unexpected life signs. | 传感器显示没有别的生命信号 |
[23:17] | They must be using some kind of concealment device. | 他们一定用了某种隐藏装置 |
[23:20] | We’re missing a comms badge– Regulator I.D. Theta 431. | 我们缺了一枚徽章 管理员Θ431 |
[23:23] | Pulling up ship’s schematics now. | 调出这条船结构图 |
[23:26] | Hello, Theta 431. | 你好 Θ431 |
[23:28] | They’re in a Jefferies tube, Deck 5. | 他们在J形管里 |
[23:33] | Backup’s on the way. | 后援马上到 |
[23:35] | If you get in at sections five, seven, nine, ten and 12, | 如果你们从5号 7号 9号和12号区域进入 |
[23:39] | they’ll be trapped. | 他们会被困住 |
[23:46] | I’m gonna remove the neural locks. | 我要取下神经锁 |
[23:48] | There’s no need for such things among scientists. | 科学家不需要这种东西 |
[23:51] | It makes it hard for me to ask you questions. | 这让问话变得艰难 |
[23:57] | Please do be cooperative. | 请尽量配合一点 |
[24:04] | This is, um… | 这首歌 |
[24:06] | Andorian opera, isn’t it? | 这是安多利歌剧 对吗 |
[24:10] | Good ear. | 耳朵真好 |
[24:12] | Andorians have the best singers. | 安多利有最好的歌手 |
[24:14] | Their antennae increase resonance. | 他们的触角增加共振 |
[24:18] | This particular soprano was discovered on the street corner. | 这位女高音是在街角被发现的 |
[24:21] | If you hear her live, in the right hall, | 如果你在理想的场地听她现场表演 |
[24:24] | you can hear four layers of overtones. | 你可以听到四层陪音 |
[24:27] | I would love to experience that. | 我希望能欣赏一下 |
[24:29] | Well, someday you shall. | 有一天你会的 |
[24:31] | A scientist of your talent, | 像你这样有天分的科学家 |
[24:33] | I’m sure Osyraa will want you at the science institute. | 欧萨拉一定会安排你进科学机构 |
[24:36] | Do your children like opera? | 你的孩子也喜欢歌剧吗 |
[24:39] | My…? | 我 |
[24:41] | The, uh, piercings behind your ear. | 你耳后的穿孔 |
[24:43] | To bless the arrival of a child. | 是为孩子的到来祈福 |
[24:45] | I’m guessing your partner is Orion? | 我猜你的伴侣是猎户座人 |
[24:49] | Hurt like hell, but I never thought I’d have children, | 疼得要命 但我从没想过自己也会有子女 |
[24:52] | so how could I say no? | 我怎么能拒绝呢 |
[24:56] | Children are a blessing. | 子女的确是祝福 |
[24:58] | I have one myself. | 我也有一个孩子 |
[25:02] | Oh. Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[25:03] | And I’m very concerned about them. | 我对他们的安危非常担忧 |
[25:06] | And my partner. | 还有我的伴侣的安全 |
[25:13] | You communicate with the spores. | 你和孢子交流 |
[25:15] | That’s how you navigate the mycelial network, isn’t it? | 这是你穿梭在菌丝网络的方法 对吗 |
[25:18] | His name is Hugh. | 他叫休 |
[25:20] | He’s still inside the Verubin Nebula. | 他现在还在维鲁宾星云 |
[25:23] | You must know about the radiation levels in there. | 你一定知道那里的辐射水平很高 |
[25:25] | I haven’t seen any devices | 我还没见过什么装置 |
[25:26] | that would augment a human to mycelium connection, | 可以让人类连接菌丝网络 |
[25:30] | and you’re not an empath, so it must be | 你不是读心者 |
[25:33] | the Tardigrade DNA in your system. | 那一定是你身体里的水熊虫DNA |
[25:35] | The Tardigrade DNA that fused with my DNA was | 和我DNA结合的水熊虫DNA |
[25:38] | from a species that is long extinct. | 来自一个已经灭绝很久的物种 |
[25:41] | I’ve tried to replicate it, but it’s been corrupted. | 我试着复制它 但都失败了 |
[25:45] | You’ll probably have to kill me to extract it. | 你可能需要杀了我才能提取它 |
[25:47] | Mr. Stamets, I can assure you, we have other methods now. | 斯塔麦兹先生 我保证现在有其他方法 |
[25:51] | And if those methods don’t work? | 如果那些方法不可行呢 |
[25:57] | We will grow the Tardigrade cells. | 我们会培育水熊虫细胞 |
[25:59] | Fidelity is always the issue with replication. | 保真性总是复制法的缺陷 |
[26:03] | Growth marries the fidelity of a copy | 培育既可以保真 |
[26:05] | with the vitality of new beginnings. | 也赋予了细胞生命的活力 |
[26:09] | You’ll see, Mr. Stamets. | 你会明白的 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[26:11] | We will grow the Tardigrade cells. | 我们会培育水熊虫细胞 |
[26:18] | Regulator 441. | 管理员441 |
[26:20] | I’m in the Jefferies tube at section 12. | 我在J形管12区 |
[26:22] | We’re getting close | 我们正在接近 |
[26:22] | to the communication signal. They’re in Junction 24. | 信号源 他们在24号中继管 |
[26:30] | I’m into their system. What now? | 我在系统里了 现在怎么做 |
[26:32] | See if you can scramble comms for Michael. | 试着帮迈克扰乱通讯 |
[26:35] | 30 seconds to contact. | 30秒后到达 |
[26:40] | Hey, hero. | 英雄 |
[26:42] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我吗 |
[26:43] | I’m guessing right about now | 我猜现在 |
[26:44] | you’re getting a little nervous, huh? | 你有点紧张了吧 |
[26:46] | Figuring out that we’ve almost got you. | 我们就快抓到你了 |
[26:49] | You could just give up. Huh? Why not make it easy? | 你可以放弃 为什么不简单点呢 |
[26:53] | I promise you the lofty position | 我向你慷慨地保证 |
[26:55] | of having your skull be my candy dish. | 用你的头骨做我的糖果盘 |
[27:02] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[27:05] | – Warning. – I see her! | -警告 -我看到她了 |
[27:06] | – Fire. – No! | -开火 -不 |
[27:08] | Zareh, I’ve got her. | 扎拉 我找到她了 |
[27:10] | Fire suppression protocol initiated. | 灭火程序启动 |
[27:16] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[27:17] | Oxygen purge initiated. | 开始抽出氧气 |
[27:45] | System purge complete. | 系统抽气完成 |
[27:46] | Closing exterior vents in five, | 五秒后关闭外部通风口 |
[27:50] | four, three, two, one. | 四 三 二 一 |
[27:55] | Exterior vents secured. | 外部通风口安全关闭 |
[27:57] | Pressure restored. | 气压恢复 |
[28:03] | Regulator 665, what is your status? | 665号管理员 情况如何 |
[28:06] | Regulator 665, confirm. | 665号管理员 请确认 |
[28:10] | We are receiving negative… | 我们收到否定信号 |
[28:16] | Hey, Zareh. | 你好 扎拉 |
[28:18] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[28:20] | You’re gonna need more regulators. | 你需要更多的管理员了 |
[28:22] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[28:31] | Who’s ready to get the hell out of here? | 谁准备好离开这里了 |
[28:32] | – Yeah! – Yes! | -太棒了 -好 |
[28:51] | It doesn’t quite taste like the real thing, does it? | 尝起来不像真的 对吧 |
[28:54] | I’ve never eaten a real apple. | 我从没吃过真苹果 |
[28:56] | Well, how sad. | 真可悲 |
[28:58] | Apples are a thing of beauty. | 苹果是美丽的东西 |
[29:00] | You want to talk about oppression, | 如果说哪里有压迫 |
[29:02] | you should start in your own mess hall. | 看来是从你自己的食堂开始 |
[29:04] | It’s made of our shit, you know. | 那是我们的排泄物制成的 |
[29:07] | That’s the base material that we use in our replicators. | 那是复制器的基本材料 |
[29:10] | We deconstruct it to the atomic level | 我们将其分解到原子层面 |
[29:12] | and then reform the atoms. | 然后重组原子 |
[29:16] | It’s pretty good for shit, | 排泄物做成这样挺好吃的 |
[29:18] | and we don’t have to commit atrocities for it. | 我们也不必用暴力采集食材 |
[29:20] | Well, you’re not being very diplomatic. | 你这可不怎么圆滑 |
[29:22] | And you’re wasting my time. | 你在浪费我的时间 |
[29:25] | Are we negotiating or not? | 我们到底要不要谈判 |
[29:26] | Fine. | 好的 |
[29:32] | If the Chain is to unite with the Federation, | 如果翡翠链要与联邦结盟 |
[29:34] | you need to send the message | 你得让他们知道 |
[29:35] | that our culture is fundamentally valid and ethical. | 我们的文化从根本上是成立且符合道义的 |
[29:39] | And how are we supposed to do that? | 我怎么说才行 |
[29:41] | By acknowledging that capitalism is already happening | 通过承认资本主义已经 |
[29:44] | within the Federation. | 在联邦内部开始兴起 |
[29:45] | When was the last time anyone from around here | 这里最后一次有人 |
[29:48] | visited Deep Space 253? | 造访深空253号是什么时候 |
[29:50] | – A while. – 87 years. | -有一阵子以前了 -87年了 |
[29:52] | – Not by choice. – It’s way the hell out there. | -形势所迫 -离得太远了 |
[29:56] | But DS253 has been trading | 但深空253号 |
[29:58] | with an Emerald Chain mercantile for nearly a century. | 已经和翡翠链商户交易近一个世纪了 |
[30:01] | You need to sanction that trade, | 你得批准这笔交易 |
[30:04] | and you need to permit the Chain | 你得允许翡翠链 |
[30:05] | to establish an embassy on the station. | 在空间站建立大使馆 |
[30:08] | That will send a very powerful message. | 这会传递一个非常有力的信息 |
[30:11] | Your mercantile exchanges | 你的商户 |
[30:14] | they traffic in goods that are used for enslavement. | 他们贩卖用来奴役人的物品 |
[30:17] | Some still have open slave markets. | 有些仍有开放的奴隶市场 |
[30:19] | And I have already submitted a charter amendment | 我已经提交了宪章修正案 |
[30:21] | to our congress outlawing slavery. | 请求国会废除奴隶制 |
[30:24] | And it has enough support to pass. | 这项法案也得到了足够支持 可以通过 |
[30:27] | I had to spend a lot of political capital, | 我花了很多政治资本才做成这件事 |
[30:30] | but it has the support of regular citizens. | 但普通大众支持它 |
[30:39] | In order for me to sell it to the president, | 我向总统提出这个提议的前提是 |
[30:42] | you’d gonna need to step away from the influence | 你得撤出 |
[30:44] | you’re exerting on Kwejian | 你之前攻击过的奎吉安 |
[30:47] | and the other 50 pre-warp planets you’ve targeted. | 以及其它五十个没有曲速能力的行星上的势力 |
[30:50] | You’re asking very powerful people | 你这是在要求非常有权势的人 |
[30:51] | to give up huge amounts of income. | 放弃大量的收入 |
[30:53] | Why don’t you explain it to them | 你怎么不用类似的方法说服他们呢 |
[30:54] | by hijacking one of their ships, | 劫持他们的舰船 |
[30:56] | kidnapping its crew, and using it | 绑架它的船员 利用它 |
[30:58] | to break through their shields? | 穿过他们的护盾 |
[30:59] | – Admiral? – Minister Osyraa. | -上将 -欧萨拉部长 |
[31:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:08] | Some of your regulators decided to go | 你们的一些管理者决定 |
[31:10] | for a space walk without their EV suits. | 不穿太空服太空行走 |
[31:12] | Maybe we should move things along. | 也许我们应该继续 |
[31:16] | – What’s this? – This is an armistice | -这是什么 -这是停战协议 |
[31:18] | with terms that your president can sign off on. | 内含你的总统可以签署的条款 |
[31:21] | The Emerald Chain will desist from any so-called | 翡翠链从今以后不会受到所谓 |
[31:24] | “Prime Directive violations” moving forward. | “违法最高指令”的指控 |
[31:27] | And I commit to a 15-year, systematic walk-back | 我承诺15年内系统性地 |
[31:30] | from Kwejian and any other worlds like it. | 撤出奎吉安以及其它类似星球上的势力 |
[31:34] | Anything less, and you are buying chaos, and you know it. | 达不到要求 你知道你就是在制造混乱 |
[31:41] | I’m gonna need a moment to read this. | 我需要点时间看看这个 |
[31:43] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[31:49] | I can’t block your life signs, | 我不能屏蔽你们的生命迹象 |
[31:51] | but I can scramble ’em. | 但我可以把它们弄乱 |
[31:52] | The minute you get those doors open, I’ll initiate. | 你一把门打开 我就启动 |
[31:54] | Sensors will display every life sign | 传感器会显示过去三个月内 |
[31:56] | that’s been in this ship in the last three months. | 来到这艘船上的生命迹象 |
[31:58] | So it’ll look like there are thousands of us on board. | 所以看起来船上有几千人 |
[32:00] | Should let you get lost in the noise, move freely… | 应该在一段时间内能帮你们隐蔽行踪 |
[32:03] | – for a little while. – We’ll have to move fast. | -自由行动 -我们速度要快 |
[32:05] | – I’ll hold ’em off as long as I can. – I’ll help. | -我会尽可能拖住他们 -我来帮忙 |
[32:07] | What? What? No, no, no, you can’t. You can’t! | 什么 不 不 你不能 |
[32:09] | Listen, hey, listen. I know that Osyraa | 听着 我知道欧萨拉 |
[32:11] | took Discovery on my watch, but I do have a plan. | 在我代理时抢走了发现号 但我有个计划 |
[32:15] | I’m not staying ’cause I don’t trust you. | 我是因为不信任你才要留下 |
[32:18] | I’m staying because you’re the best chance | 我留下是因为你是 |
[32:19] | for Michael to make it out of here alive. | 让迈克活着离开这里的最大希望 |
[32:22] | Someone check on the hostages and Team 8. | 谁去看看人质和八队 |
[32:25] | They’re not responding. | 他们没有回应 |
[32:31] | On my mark. | 听我号令 |
[32:41] | Three, two, one, go. | 三 二 一 开始 |
[32:46] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[32:51] | Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[32:54] | – Thank you. – Good luck. | -谢谢你 -祝你们好运 |
[33:00] | Code alpha five. | 代码阿尔法五号 |
[33:01] | All regulators, code alpha five. | 所有管理员 代码阿尔法五号 |
[33:04] | – Something’s wrong. – Well, the regulators are well trained. | -有点不对劲 -管理员都训练有素 |
[33:07] | They will… get it sorted. | 他们会 把事情解决掉 |
[33:09] | She’s hijacked the ship. You know this, don’t you? | 她劫持了飞船 你知道的 对吧 |
[33:12] | We will return the ship as soon as our work here is done. | 我们这边一完事就把船还回去 |
[33:15] | She’s taken hostages. | 她挟持了人质 |
[33:17] | I’m a hostage! | 我是人质 |
[33:19] | Osyraa is negotiating a way | 欧萨拉正在谈判 |
[33:21] | to bring the spore drive to the entire galaxy. | 一种把孢子引擎带给整个银河系的方法 |
[33:23] | You may not like her methods, | 你也许不喜欢她的方法 |
[33:25] | but she’s more than you’re making her out to be. | 但她比你想得要厉害得多 |
[33:30] | Look at me, Mr. Stamets. | 看着我 斯塔麦兹先生 |
[33:36] | I should not be here. | 我不该来这里 |
[33:38] | Maybe in your time, when technology was free | 也许在你那个时代 科技是免费的 |
[33:41] | and travel was easy, but here in my time, | 旅行很简单 但在我的时代 |
[33:45] | with a genetic defect? | 有遗传缺陷 |
[33:48] | My parents worked at the exchange. | 我父母在交易所工作 |
[33:51] | They asked Osyraa for a meeting. | 他们约了欧萨拉见面 |
[33:53] | She did not have to say yes, but she did. | 她没必要答应 但她还是答应了 |
[33:55] | I was ten. I didn’t have much time left. | 我那时才十岁 我没多少时间了 |
[33:59] | But she saw potential in me. | 但她看到了我的潜力 |
[34:01] | And now… | 现在 |
[34:04] | I am a scientist, I have a family. | 我是个科学家 我有家庭 |
[34:09] | And I have been supported | 有人支持我 |
[34:10] | in a life dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge. | 贡献出一生来追求知识 |
[34:14] | She has given me everything. | 她给了我一切 |
[34:17] | And not just me. | 不只是我 |
[34:19] | I’ve also seen evidence of the science she supports. | 我也看过她支持的科学 |
[34:23] | A pesticide on Kwejian. | 奎吉安身上的杀虫剂 |
[34:25] | Yes. That-that is a perfect example. | 对 那是个完美的例子 |
[34:28] | I was the junior scientist when they perfected that. | 他们完善它的时候我还是初级科学家 |
[34:31] | We have transformed entire planets. | 我们改变了一整个星球 |
[34:34] | She forced Kwejian to participate in the extinction | 她强迫奎吉安灭绝自己的一个物种 |
[34:37] | of one of their species to get that pesticide. | 来获取杀虫剂 |
[34:40] | Well… | 这么说 |
[34:42] | that must be an overstatement. | 肯定是夸大其词了 |
[34:44] | She threatened them with famine. | 她用饥荒威胁他们 |
[34:46] | The death of millions. Children. | 用数百万人 甚至孩子的生命威胁 |
[34:49] | I… | 我 |
[34:50] | My friend Michael barely escaped one of her labor camps. | 我朋友迈克好不容易才从她的劳改营逃出来 |
[34:53] | I believe you when you say that she’s… | 我相信你说她 |
[34:56] | more than she appears to be. | 比她的表象要复杂得多 |
[34:59] | But she is also… | 但她同时 |
[35:01] | exactly what she appears to be. | 也和她的表象一模一样 |
[35:10] | – Michael… – I only stunned him. | -迈克 -我只是打晕了他 |
[35:12] | We need to move fast. | 我们得快点行动 |
[35:17] | – Status report. -At the door. | -汇报情况 -在门口 |
[35:19] | Nearly through, sir. | 快打通了 长官 |
[35:21] | – It’s not too late for you to go. – And miss all the fun? | -你现在走还不晚 -然后错过精彩的部分吗 |
[35:23] | Seriously, Ryn. | 说真的 芮安 |
[35:24] | No. Michael’s doing something. | 不 迈克在努力 |
[35:27] | You’re doing something. They are… | 你在努力 他们也是 |
[35:29] | I can’t just sit around and hope anymore. | 我不能再坐以待毙 抱不切实际的希望 |
[35:33] | I have to do this. | 我必须战斗 |
[35:35] | – I’m going in. – I want them alive. | -我要进去了 -我要留他们活口 |
[35:38] | We got this. | 我们能行的 |
[35:45] | We need backup. | 我们需要支援 |
[35:47] | Let’s go, Paul. We have to move. | 我们走 保罗 我们得走了 |
[35:48] | No. I’m not going. | 不 我不去 |
[35:50] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[35:52] | We have to jump back now. | 我们得跃进回去 |
[35:54] | He’s in the nebula, and so is Saru. | 他在星云里 萨鲁也在 |
[35:56] | We have to get you off this ship. | 我们得把你弄下船 |
[35:58] | They’ll die. | 他们会死的 |
[36:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:01] | I already lost him once. | 我已经失去过他一次了 |
[36:03] | I can’t go through that again. | 我不能再经历一次了 |
[36:05] | And Adira, what would I tell them? | 阿迪拉 我该怎么告诉他们 |
[36:09] | Adira is with them. | 阿迪拉和他们在一起 |
[36:12] | No. | 不 |
[36:14] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不不不 |
[36:17] | – Hey. – Let go of me. | -等等 -放开我 |
[36:18] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[36:20] | – Let me go! – No… | -放开我 -不 |
[36:23] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[36:24] | My whole life is in that nebula! | 我的全部人生都在那座星云里 |
[36:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:49] | Who’s he modeled after? | 他的长相模仿的是谁 |
[36:55] | Um… no one. It’s, uh, computer-generated. | 没有模板 是电脑生成的 |
[36:58] | Hmm. Totally blank canvas, huh? | 完全空白的画布 |
[37:00] | Nothing that would cause any offense or alarm. | 没有任何攻击性或危险性 |
[37:05] | Do you ever think about what it costs you, | 你有没有想过 |
[37:07] | all this abstraction? | 给他如此抽象的设计的代价 |
[37:09] | Lying causes a physiological change in a face. | 说谎会导致面部产生生理变化 |
[37:13] | So why don’t you just pick someone | 所以你为什么不选一个 |
[37:15] | who is known to tell the truth? | 公认的会说实话的人呢 |
[37:18] | Make it real, as opposed to an idea. | 让它变成现实 而不是一个想法 |
[37:23] | This armistice… | 停战协议 |
[37:26] | it’s very impressive. | 真是令人印象深刻 |
[37:28] | You’ve made a lot of concessions. | 你做出了很多让步 |
[37:29] | I told you, I came to make a deal. | 我说了 我是来做交易的 |
[37:32] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[37:34] | Ask. I’m in a charitable mood. | 问吧 我现在心情很好 |
[37:37] | Who’s going to be the face of this? | 谁来当代言人 |
[37:41] | In official Federation matters, | 在联邦事务上 |
[37:43] | who is actually going to represent the Chain? | 谁来代表翡翠链呢 |
[37:47] | Yeah, I see what you’re getting at. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[37:48] | Can’t be me, ’cause of my reputation. | 不可能是我 因为我名声在外 |
[37:52] | Well, I would appoint someone appropriate. | 我会指定合适的人选 |
[37:57] | A well-respected scientist, perhaps. | 也许是位受人尊敬的科学家 |
[38:01] | And that person won’t just be a proxy for you? | 那个人不只是代你发声吗 |
[38:03] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[38:04] | – That is not the truth. -Oh! | -这是假话 -天啊 |
[38:06] | He glitched. | 他出故障了 |
[38:08] | Ask me again. | 再问我一遍 |
[38:11] | For this armistice to be worth anything, | 为了让停战协议有价值 |
[38:14] | then the person representing the Chain | 那么代表翡翠链的人 |
[38:17] | has to be proven credible. | 必须被证明是可信的 |
[38:20] | And the only way that that can happen | 唯一的办法就是 |
[38:22] | is if he or she functions | 如果他或她 |
[38:24] | completely independently of you. | 完全不受你的影响 |
[38:28] | And tries you for your crimes. | 并以你的罪行起诉你 |
[38:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[38:37] | They’re well documented. | 记录得很清楚 |
[38:39] | You’ve never stood trial, | 你从没上过法庭 |
[38:39] | because no one’s been able to compel the Chain. | 因为没人能控制翡翠链 |
[38:43] | You’re staring at the past. | 你还在纠缠于过去 |
[38:45] | I just drew you a real map to the future. | 而我刚给你画了一幅真正的未来地图 |
[38:48] | The past is the only light with which we can see the future. | 过去是指明未来的唯一一束光 |
[38:51] | Your willingness to do this | 如果你愿意这么做 |
[38:52] | will send a message, and I promise you | 会传递出你的意愿 我保证 |
[38:54] | I will not let anyone forget that. | 我会让所有人铭记 |
[38:56] | It’s just more abstractions. | 这就更抽象了 |
[38:57] | The past cannot be undone. | 过去是无法改变的 |
[38:59] | But it could be made right. | 但可以弥补修正 |
[39:04] | We all had to make hard choices because of the Burn. | 因为烬灭 我们都要做出艰难的抉择 |
[39:07] | Spare me your judgment. | 少跟我来你那套 |
[39:11] | Osyraa, I want peace. | 欧萨拉 我想要和平 |
[39:14] | I want the Federation to join the Chain, | 我想让星际联邦加入翡翠链 |
[39:16] | and I want to learn from your great society. | 我也想学习你们伟大的团体 |
[39:22] | The Burn has left us with a legacy of… | 烬灭给我们留下了 |
[39:24] | of fear, of isolation… | 恐惧 疏离 |
[39:27] | of scarcity that still clouds our moral clarity, | 还有道义上的黑白不分 |
[39:30] | a clarity that I fight for on a daily basis | 而我每天都在为道义明晰而奋斗 |
[39:33] | and I ask my people to die for. | 还要求我的人为之誓死效忠 |
[39:39] | So if that’s the reason that we can’t reach an accord today, | 如果这是我们今天无法达成共识的原因 |
[39:42] | well… I can live with that. | 我也没什么遗憾 |
[39:49] | You’re making a mistake. | 你的想法大错特错 |
[39:51] | Osyraa, your people are good. | 欧萨拉 你们的人很好 |
[39:53] | I beg you to be as good as they are. | 我求你像他们一样善良 |
[39:56] | I can promise you justice. | 我保证公平正义 |
[39:58] | Oh, I can promise you the same. | 我也能做出同样的保证 |
[40:06] | You have us. Now what? | 你抓住我们了 然后呢 |
[40:08] | Now you get to explain yourselves to Osyraa. | 现在你们自己要向欧萨拉解释 |
[40:12] | We failed you, Osyraa. | 我们让你失望了 欧萨拉 |
[40:14] | You’re a scientist. | 你是科学家 |
[40:17] | You, however… | 而你 |
[40:20] | you were brought in to secure the ship. | 找你来就是为了控制这艘星舰的 |
[40:22] | You lost our hostages | 你却把人质 |
[40:23] | and the key to making the spore drive work. | 还有孢子引擎的关键都弄丢了 |
[40:26] | Everyone is still on board. | 人都还在舰船上 |
[40:27] | Where are they? | 在哪呢 |
[40:28] | He hacked into the system and messed with the sensors. | 他入侵的系统 把传感器都弄乱套了 |
[40:32] | Give me five minutes, I’ll get him to reverse it. | 我给我五分钟 我让他重置一下 |
[40:35] | Airlocks are the only way off this ship. | 气阀是唯一离开这艘舰船的出口 |
[40:36] | Seal them all and check them all. | 把气阀都封上 全都检查一遍 |
[40:39] | And if you don’t have better news for me in ten minutes, | 十分钟后还不能给我汇报好消息的话 |
[40:40] | I will shove you out of one of them myself. | 我就亲自找个气阀把你塞出去 |
[40:55] | Aurellio. | 奥雷利奥 |
[40:56] | It’s probably best for you to leave the bridge now. | 你现在最好还是离开舰桥 |
[40:58] | I need to get my sensors back online. | 我要修复传感器 |
[41:05] | Osyraa, there is… | 欧萨拉 |
[41:06] | no need for violence. | 暴力不是唯一的手段 |
[41:08] | I know this is something that you don’t see every day, | 我知道这样的场景你并不多见 |
[41:11] | but it is how we make progress. | 但却是我们取得进展的方法 |
[41:13] | And it is not always pleasant. | 而且并不总是令人愉悦的 |
[41:17] | Now, it’s up to you if you want to stay. | 是否还想留下来 你自己做决定 |
[41:22] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[41:31] | Ryn. | 芮安 |
[41:33] | Fix my sensors. | 修好传感器 |
[41:35] | No. | 不 |
[41:37] | Now is not the moment for you to develop a spine. | 现在不是你翅膀硬的时候 |
[41:41] | I’m not afraid of you anymore. | 我已经不怕你了 |
[41:44] | I’ve seen real bravery, real strength and loyalty. | 我见过真正的勇敢 力量和忠诚 |
[41:50] | And love. | 还有爱 |
[41:52] | You’re nothing compared to that. | 你根本无法相提并论 |
[41:55] | All you have is fear… | 你只有别人的恐惧 |
[41:57] | and no one is feared forever. | 谁也不会永远被畏惧 |
[42:00] | Who needs forever? | 谁需要永远了 |
[42:02] | Wait! | 等等 |
[42:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[42:05] | I know where you can find dilithium. | 我知道去哪能找到二锂矿 |
[42:08] | More than the entire Chain can use in a hundred lifetimes. | 整个翡翠链一百辈子都用不完 |
[42:13] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[42:14] | It’s in the Verubin Nebula, and that’s where Saru is. | 就在维鲁宾星云里 萨鲁就在那 |
[42:17] | Yeah, but the nebula is massive. | 对 但是星云很大 |
[42:19] | And dangerous. | 而且很危险 |
[42:22] | I know exactly how to get you in and out safely. | 我知道怎样才能安全进出 |
[42:26] | Just let Ryn and the crew go. | 放芮安和船员走 |
[42:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[42:42] | – Why… – Aurellio. | -为什么… -奥雷利奥 |
[42:44] | Truth serum. | 吐真剂 |
[42:47] | Let’s make sure Kwejian doesn’t lie to me. | 我们要确保奎吉安不会跟我撒谎 |
[42:49] | – Osyraa, please… – Do it! | -欧萨拉 拜托… -别废话 |
[42:55] | Tell the Viridian to start firing on exterior shields. | 转告铬绿号 开始向外护盾开火 |
[42:58] | I’d like to get the hell out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[43:07] | What are you… | 你这是… |
[43:08] | It’s an emergency escape field. | 这是一个紧急逃生场 |
[43:10] | I’m turning on the homing beacon. | 我要开启归航信号 |
[43:12] | Fed HQ will see you and bring you in | 联邦总部会看到你 |
[43:14] | before Osyraa knows you’re missing. | 趁欧萨拉发现你失踪之前带你回去 |
[43:20] | Michael, they’re my whole life. | 迈克 他们是我生命的全部 |
[43:23] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[43:25] | They’ll die a terrible, painful death! | 他们会非常恐怖 痛苦地死去 |
[43:29] | Damn it, Michael, look at me! | 该死 迈克 看着我 |
[43:31] | Osyraa will destroy what is left of the Federation. | 欧萨拉会把联盟仅有的一切都榨干 |
[43:37] | And she’s gonna use you to do it. | 她会利用你达到这个目的 |
[43:38] | No, no, no, we-we have time. | 不 不 我们还有时间 |
[43:41] | Right now, you and me, let’s go. We have time. | 现在 我们两个出发 我们还有时间 |
[43:43] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[43:46] | No. | 不 |
[43:49] | No. We came to the future for you. | 不 我们为了你来到了未来 |
[43:53] | We followed you! | 我们跟随着你 |
[43:55] | Hugh followed you! | 休跟随了你 |
[43:58] | We gave up everything so you wouldn’t have to be here alone! | 我们为了不让你在此孤身一身 放弃了一切 |
[44:02] | How can you do this?! | 你怎么能这样 |
[44:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:09] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[44:34] | You’re gonna be really sorry you did that. | 你会非常后悔你做了这件事的 |
[44:53] | We’re clear. | 安全 |
[44:54] | Hurry, more regulators will be coming. | 快点 还会有其他管理者赶来 |
[44:57] | – It’s locked. – Okay. Detmer. | -锁上了 -好 达特曼 |
[45:03] | Take as many weapons as you can carry. | 把能带的武器都带上 |
[45:04] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[45:06] | We make it to the bridge no matter what. | 不管怎样我们都要到舰桥去 |
[45:07] | That means that if somebody falls, we keep going. | 也就是说 即便有人倒下 我们也要继续 |
[45:11] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[45:20] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[45:21] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[45:49] | You’re the sphere data, aren’t you? | 你们是球体数据 对不对 |
[45:52] | Indeed we are. | 是的 |
[45:54] | Hello. Greetings. | 你好 问候你们 |
[46:00] | – It hid itself in the DOT-23s. – What? | -它藏在DOT-23机器人里了 -什么 |
[46:03] | You here to help us? | 你们是来帮我们的吗 |
[46:06] | I’m at your service, Captain. | 为你效劳 舰长 |
[46:08] | Shall we take back the ship? | 我们夺回星舰吧 |