时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The Khi’eth. There’s a life sign. | 基斯号上有一个生命信号 |
[00:05] | Someone is alive inside that ship. | 那艘船里还有人活着 |
[00:09] | We’ll still need to be back in sickbay in four hours. | 但最多只能支持四个小时 之后仍需要 |
[00:11] | At the most. | 回到医疗舱 |
[00:15] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[00:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:20] | What if the survivor doesn’t know | 如果幸存者都不知道 |
[00:21] | the outside world even exists? | 外部世界的存在呢 |
[00:23] | What if he’s never heard of the Burn? | 如果他从未听说过烬灭呢 |
[00:26] | You’re a part of the program. | 你是这个课程的一部分 |
[00:30] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[00:32] | The monster from the story, | 故事中的怪物 |
[00:33] | it rises from the sea to remind the children of Kaminar | 它从海上升起 为了提醒卡米纳的孩子们 |
[00:37] | that to be truly free, | 要获得真正的自由 |
[00:39] | they must face their deepest fear. | 他们必须面对最深的恐惧 |
[00:41] | So long as he will not face it, | 只要他不去面对它 |
[00:43] | he will remain in this place. | 他就会留在这里 |
[00:45] | As will you. | 你也一样 |
[00:51] | No, no, no! | 不 不 |
[00:55] | Michael, I’m in the nebula. | 迈克 我进星云了 |
[00:56] | – I have to pull you all out now. – Book? | -我现在必须把你们都传送出来 -簿克 |
[00:57] | Whatever just happened down there, | 无论下面刚才发生了什么 |
[00:59] | it nearly caused another Burn. | 差点又引发烬灭 |
[01:00] | Su’Kal. He caused the Burn. | 苏卡尔 他引发了烬灭 |
[01:03] | I’m here. Where are you? | 我到了 你们在哪 |
[01:06] | I’ll come back for both of you. | 我会回来救你们两个的 |
[01:08] | If more than a day goes by, there’s no point. | 如果过去超过一天时间 就没什么意义了 |
[01:11] | – Adira? – They’ll need this medication | -阿迪拉 -发现号回来之前 |
[01:13] | to survive until Discovery comes back. | 他们需要这个药来撑着 |
[01:16] | Book. | 簿克 |
[01:19] | – Where are the others? – We have to go back for them. | -其他人呢 -我们得回去救他们 |
[01:21] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:22] | Your ship, your spore drive | 你的星舰 以你的孢子引擎 |
[01:24] | and your crew, as leverage. | 和你的船员作为筹码 |
[01:28] | Osyraa. She’s not on the Viridian, she’s on Discovery. | 欧萨拉 她不在铬绿号上 她在发现号上 |
[01:32] | And we just let her in the front door. | 而我们刚才放她从正门进来了 |
[01:35] | I want the Emerald Chain to unite with the Federation. | 我希望翡翠链与联邦结盟 |
[01:38] | There is a deal to be made here. | 我们可以达成一笔交易 |
[01:39] | The person representing the Chain | 代表翡翠链的人 |
[01:41] | has to be proven credible. | 必须被证明是可信的 |
[01:43] | And the only way that that can happen | 唯一的办法就是 |
[01:44] | is if he or she functions | 如果他或她 |
[01:46] | completely independently of you | 完全不受你的影响 |
[01:48] | and tries you for your crimes. I can promise you justice. | 并以你的罪行起诉你 我保证公平正义 |
[01:50] | Oh, I can promise you the same. | 我也能做出同样的保证 |
[01:54] | It’s an emergency escape field. | 这是一个紧急逃生场 |
[01:56] | I’m turning on the homing beacon. | 我要开启归航信号 |
[01:57] | Fed HQ will see you and bring you in | 联邦总部会看到你 |
[01:59] | before Osyraa knows you’re missing. | 趁欧萨拉发现你失踪之前带你回去 |
[02:00] | Michael, look at me. | 迈克 看着我 |
[02:01] | – How can you do this?! – I’m sorry. | -你怎么能这样 -对不起 |
[02:03] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[02:09] | You’re gonna be really sorry you did that. | 你会非常后悔你做了这件事的 |
[02:14] | You’re the sphere data, aren’t you? | 你们是球体数据 对不对 |
[02:15] | Indeed we are. Hello. | 是的 你好 |
[02:17] | Greetings. | 问候你们 |
[02:18] | It hid itself in the DOT-23s. | 它藏在DOT-23机器人里了 |
[02:22] | You here to help us? | 你们是来帮我们的吗 |
[02:23] | I am at your service, Captain. | 为你效劳 舰长 |
[02:25] | Shall we take back the ship? | 我们夺回星舰吧 |
[02:28] | Put the fleet at Kaminar on red alert. | 让卡米纳的舰队进入红色警戒状态 |
[02:30] | Prepare to fire on Discovery on my command. | 听我命令 准备向发现号开火 |
[02:46] | The gormagander, a sentient cosmozoan species, | 巨鲸是一种有知觉的宇宙物种 |
[02:49] | holds the ignominious record of longest time spent | 很遗憾保持着在联邦濒危物种名单上 |
[02:53] | on the Federation’s endangered species list. | 待的时间最久的记录 |
[02:56] | That’s why this recorded scan | 因此3052年的这份 |
[02:58] | of a young gormagander pup in 3052 | 巨鲸幼崽的扫描记录 |
[03:02] | was of particular interest to us… | 让我们特别感兴趣 |
[03:24] | That looks painful. | 看起来很疼 |
[03:31] | Su’Kal… | 苏卡尔 |
[03:33] | I am ill. | 我病了 |
[03:35] | This… | 这个 |
[03:36] | – this world… – Here. | -这个世界 -给你 |
[03:39] | For your wounds. | 用来疗伤 |
[03:45] | Saru. | 萨鲁 |
[03:51] | I’ve looked everywhere, and things are definitely worse. | 我到处都找过了 情况绝对更糟了 |
[03:54] | More radiation is getting in. | 这里的辐射量越来越大 |
[03:57] | His outburst must have caused a breach in the ship’s hull. | 他的爆发肯定在船体上造成了破口 |
[04:00] | Has he told you how to turn off the holo? | 他告诉你怎么关闭全息影像了吗 |
[04:02] | I believe he knows more about this world | 我认为他对这个世界的了解 |
[04:03] | than he has indicated. | 比他所说的要多 |
[04:04] | But I cannot force | 但我不能强迫 |
[04:06] | a shift in perspective or he could panic. | 他改变观点 否则他可能会恐慌 |
[04:10] | Another Burn could destroy what remains of the Federation. | 再来一次烬灭可能会把余下的联邦摧毁 |
[04:13] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[04:16] | Talk to him about you. | 跟他说说你 |
[04:17] | Tell him you’re Kelpien. | 告诉他你是凯尔比人 |
[04:19] | Show him there are perspectives other than his own. | 让他知道还有与他不同的观点 |
[04:21] | If anyone can get through to him, it’s you. | 能说通他的人只有你 |
[04:23] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:25] | Anyone? Hugh? | 有人吗 休 |
[04:27] | – Adira? – Oh, my God. | -阿迪拉 -天啊 |
[04:32] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[04:33] | – Well, um, I brought medicine. – How? | -我带了药来 -怎么带来的 |
[04:36] | I hid it in my mouth. | 藏在嘴里 |
[04:39] | We heard you on board, | 我们听到你在船上 |
[04:40] | so I knew I’d be landing in a holo. | 所以我知道我会降落在全息影像里 |
[04:42] | What happened to Discovery? Has Osyraa gone? | 发现号怎么了 欧萨拉走了吗 |
[04:44] | Are they here? Is Paul okay? | 他们来了吗 保罗还好吗 |
[04:46] | I-I don’t know. I didn’t exactly ask permission to come. | 我不知道 来之前我没征求许可 |
[04:50] | I can’t believe you did this. | 我不敢相信你居然这么做了 |
[04:51] | Yeah, well, I had to do something. | 我总得做点什么 |
[04:53] | Here. | 给你 |
[04:56] | Will these heal you? | 这能治好你们吗 |
[04:57] | No, but they will buy us some time. | 不能 但能为我们争取点时间 |
[04:59] | – You found them. – Yeah. | -你找到他们了 -是啊 |
[05:01] | Not a moment too soon, looks like. | 再不来就晚了 |
[05:07] | Gray? | 格雷 |
[05:13] | You… | 你… |
[05:14] | you-you see me? | 你能看见我 |
[05:15] | The holo– it recognizes you. | 全息影像能识别出你 |
[05:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:31] | I-I’d forgotten what… | 我都忘了这感觉 |
[05:33] | H-Hi. | 你好 |
[05:36] | You do have kind eyes. | 你的眼睛的确很善良 |
[05:38] | Told you. | 我早说了 |
[05:47] | Take Adira and Gray. | 带上阿迪拉和格雷 |
[05:49] | Continue to search for a way to exit the holo. | 继续寻找离开全息影像的出口 |
[05:51] | The medicine has bought us some time, | 药给我们争取了一点时间 |
[05:53] | but we have only a few hours left, at most. | 但我们最多只剩几个小时了 |
[05:56] | And we must make contact with Discovery, wherever they are. | 我们必须联络发现号 不管他们在哪里 |
[06:21] | Voyager, you’re gonna take the lead on the Viridian. | 航海家号 你负责对付铬绿号 |
[06:24] | Fire when ready. | 准备好就开火 |
[06:25] | On my mark, all other vessels, fire on Discovery. | 听我口令 其他舰船 向发现号开火 |
[06:29] | What about the message it sends? | 它发的那条消息怎么办 |
[06:31] | That spore drive is how we reconnect | 那个孢子引擎是我们与失去的 |
[06:33] | with all the worlds we’ve lost. | 所有世界重新连接的办法 |
[06:35] | If Osyraa reaches them first… | 如果欧萨拉先找到他们 |
[06:37] | the Federation is done for. | 联邦就完了 |
[06:41] | – Open fire. – Firing, sir. | -开火 -正开火 长官 |
[06:49] | Tell the Viridian to increase firepower. | 告诉铬绿号增强火力 |
[06:51] | Get us out of here. | 带我们离开这里 |
[06:53] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:55] | Reroute auxiliary power to shields. | 将辅助动力转移到护盾上 |
[06:57] | Fire at target location bearing three-six degrees alpha. | 向目标位置开火 方位3-6度阿尔法 |
[07:00] | – But that’s their… – Their primary shield emitter | -但那是他们的… -他们的主护盾发射器 |
[07:02] | disguised as a secondary deflector array. | 被伪装成了辅助偏转器组 |
[07:05] | Yes, Osyraa. | 遵命 欧萨拉 |
[07:08] | She knows about our shield emitter. | 她知道我们的护盾发射器 |
[07:09] | – How long can it hold? – Five minutes, at most. | -它能坚持多久 -最多5分钟 |
[07:12] | Tell the fleet to hit them harder. | 命令舰队攻击火力更猛烈些 |
[07:20] | Give them everything we got. | 把所有炮火都打出去 |
[07:22] | Aurellio, is the truth serum ready? | 奥雷利奥 吐真剂好了吗 |
[07:23] | Yes, Osyraa. | 好了 欧萨拉 |
[07:25] | You are taking us to that dilithium planet, Cleveland. | 你要带我们去那颗二锂矿星球 克里夫兰 |
[07:28] | Find your own path through that nebula. | 你们自己去找通过星云的路径吧 |
[07:30] | I’m not telling you a damn thing. | 我屁都不会告诉你 |
[07:31] | That’s what everyone says and then they sing | 每个人都这么说 然后呢 |
[07:33] | like an Alcorian sorrowhawk. | 他们嚎得就像阿尔科利悲怆鹰似的 |
[07:36] | Ready a course | 准备好前往 |
[07:37] | for Base 755, have reinforcements meet us there. | 755基地的航线 命令增援部队在那里和我们汇合 |
[07:40] | Inform them that our alliance was refused. | 告知他们 我们的联盟要求被拒绝了 |
[07:43] | I want the Federation obliterated. | 我要让星际联邦毁灭 |
[07:51] | I take it you saw Stamets’ escape pod. | 我想你看见斯塔麦兹的逃离仓了 |
[07:56] | My team will find a way to make the spore drive work. | 我的人会找到让孢子引擎启动的方法的 |
[07:59] | And thanks to your special friend, | 而多亏了你的特殊朋友 |
[08:01] | we will have plenty of dilithium. | 我们会有充足的二锂矿 |
[08:04] | Sir, I’m getting reports of a firefight on deck seven. | 长官 我接到报告 第七层甲板有交火 |
[08:06] | Hostiles are advancing, heading to the bridge. | 敌人正在向舰桥逼近 |
[08:08] | What can I say? We are Starfleet. | 我能说什么呢 我们是星际舰队 |
[08:11] | Get him to sickbay. | 把他关医疗舱去 |
[08:12] | Tell Aurellio to be quick about it and send a message: | 让奥雷利奥动作快点 发个讯息 |
[08:15] | all regulators to decks five and above immediately. | 所有管理员立即前往第五以及以上的甲板 |
[08:21] | Turbolift around the corner in 15 meters. | 涡轮增压器在15米以外的拐角处 |
[08:24] | Clear! | 安全 |
[08:33] | Flank left. I got right. | 左翼 我负责右翼 |
[08:41] | They’re retreating. | 它们在撤退 |
[08:43] | Where are they going? | 它们要去哪 |
[08:45] | – What is that? – What the hell? | -那是什么动静 -什么情况 |
[08:47] | Is that wind? | 是风声吗 |
[08:48] | Life support shutoff imminent. | 生命支持即将立即关闭 |
[08:51] | Turbolift! Go, go, go, go, go! | 去升降机 快快快 |
[08:53] | Life support disengaged. | 生命支持系统断开 |
[08:55] | Decks six through 18 sealed. | 六至十八层甲板封闭 |
[09:00] | Life support was shut off on Discovery’s lower decks. | 发现号低层甲板的生命支持系统被关闭了 |
[09:02] | Vents are open, air’s leaking out, slowly. | 排气孔打开 空气正在泄漏 速度缓慢 |
[09:04] | – Is there anyone down there? – Can’t tell, sir. | -那下面有人吗 -无法判断 长官 |
[09:06] | Life signs are still scrambled. | 生命迹象探测仍然被干扰 |
[09:08] | It’s got to be the crew. | 一定是船员 |
[09:09] | Seems Osyraa plans to take her time killing them. | 看来欧萨拉计划要慢慢杀死他们 |
[09:12] | We lose shields in 60 seconds, Admiral. | 我们将在60秒后失去护盾 上将 |
[09:14] | Stop shooting! Please, sir, cease fire. | 停止射击 求求您长官 停火 |
[09:19] | Captain Saru is trapped in the nebula. | 萨鲁舰长被困在了星云 |
[09:21] | We need to force our way back onto Discovery. | 我们需要强行攻回发现号 |
[09:23] | They can’t jump without me. | 没有我他们无法跃进 |
[09:25] | We can’t risk sending you back. | 我们不能冒险把你送回去 |
[09:27] | It’s not just Captain Saru, sir. | 不只是萨鲁舰长 长官 |
[09:30] | – We lose shields in 30 seconds. – I know, | -我们将在30秒后失去护盾 -我知道 |
[09:32] | but Commander Burnham did the right thing. | 但博翰中校做得对 |
[09:35] | – Get him to the Foresight. – Admiral… | -把他送到远见号去 -上将… |
[09:36] | No, you’re the only one that can operate the spore drive. | 不 你是唯一能操控孢子引擎的人 |
[09:38] | You’re going with the civilian emergency transport | 你要乘平民紧急运输舰 |
[09:40] | as far away from here as possible. | 离开这里越远越好 |
[09:42] | – Listen! – Believe me, I know what you’re sacrificing here. | -听着 -相信我 我懂得你所牺牲的是什么 |
[09:45] | – I’m sorry. – No… Let go of me! | -我很抱歉 -不… 放开我 |
[09:49] | Our shields are going down, sir. | 我们的护盾要被破坏了 长官 |
[09:50] | Prepare to pursue. | 做好追击准备 |
[09:52] | Warning: outer shield breach. | 警报 外层护盾被破坏 |
[09:54] | Nearest Chain base is 755. | 最近的翡翠链基地是755号 |
[09:58] | We’re being hailed. | 有人在呼叫我们 |
[09:59] | Audio only. It’s Ni’Var, sir. | 只有音频信号 是双位一体星 长官 |
[10:02] | Coming in at maximum warp. They sent a fleet. | 正以最大曲速靠近 他们派了一只舰队 |
[10:06] | They say they’re here to help. | 他们说是来提供帮助的 |
[10:15] | Ni’Var Razors are blocking our way | 双位一体星的刀锋舰挡住了 |
[10:17] | out of the shield, sir. | 我们冲出护盾的路线 长官 |
[10:17] | Tell the Viridian to deploy its cache of pesticides. | 命令铬绿号释放储存的杀虫剂罐 |
[10:20] | – Target shuttle bays, intakes -and airlocks. – Stop. | -目标是穿梭机舱 通风口和气闸 -且慢 |
[10:24] | Don’t. I’ll talk to Admiral Vance. | 不要这样 我去和万斯上将谈谈 |
[10:26] | I’ll get him to stand down. | 我会让他停火的 |
[10:27] | I’m a little busy for games right now. | 眼下我可没工夫斗心眼 |
[10:29] | Ni’Var is here because of me. | 双位一体星是因为我才来的 |
[10:31] | They trust me. Vance trusts me. | 他们信任我 万斯信任我 |
[10:34] | All the more reason why I cannot. | 那我就更不能听你的了 |
[10:36] | You’re outnumbered and outgunned. | 你寡不敌众 火力匮乏 |
[10:37] | You have nothing to lose. | 这样做你没什么损失 |
[10:44] | Hail him. | 呼叫他 |
[10:47] | – Admiral. – Minister Osyraa. | -上将 -欧萨拉部长 |
[10:50] | Whatever you’re about to ask me… | 无论你要向我请求什么… |
[10:52] | We hailed you at my request, sir. | 我们是在我的要求下呼叫您的 长官 |
[10:54] | You need to let us go. | 你需要放我们走 |
[10:55] | Says the hostage with a phaser to her head. | 被相位枪顶着脑袋的人质才这么说的吧 |
[10:57] | Didn’t you send the distress call to Ni’Var? | 难道不是你给双位一体星发出的求救信号吗 |
[11:01] | I did, but we don’t need to escalate this. | 的确是我 但我们不需要把事态升级 |
[11:03] | If you let us go… | 如果您放我们走… |
[11:04] | – Discovery is far too valuable. – Not without Commander Stamets. | -发现号太宝贵了 -有斯塔麦兹中校才算 |
[11:06] | Sir, I know we haven’t always seen eye to eye, | 长官 我知道我们不总是看法一致 |
[11:08] | but you can trust me. | 但您可以信任我 |
[11:11] | You can trust us. | 您可以信任我们 |
[11:14] | We won’t let you down. | 我们不会让您失望的 |
[11:18] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让您失望的 |
[11:20] | Let us go. | 放我们走 |
[11:34] | Well, that went well. | 效果不错嘛 |
[11:36] | Ready torpedoes. | 鱼雷准备 |
[11:38] | Fire at the pesticide cache | 一旦铬绿号释放杀虫剂罐 |
[11:39] | as soon as the Viridian releases it. | 立即对准杀虫剂罐开火 |
[11:41] | The contaminated shrapnel will make short work | 被污染了的单片将会迅速 |
[11:43] | of any ships within range. | 解决范围内的所有星舰 |
[11:45] | Sir, Federation ships are backing off. | 长官 星际联邦战舰撤退了 |
[11:50] | Now turn life support back on. | 重新启动生命支持系统 |
[11:53] | I’ll get my crew to stand down, too. | 我也会叫我的船员停止交火的 |
[11:54] | They had their chance. | 给过他们机会了 |
[11:57] | Maximum warp. | 最大曲速 |
[11:58] | And get her the hell off my bridge. | 把她从我的舰桥带走 |
[13:51] | It has helped your face, the kelp. | 那海带对你的脸有帮助啊 |
[13:54] | I knew it would work. | 我就知道会有效果的 |
[13:59] | More wounds will appear. | 会出现更多的伤口的 |
[14:03] | Perhaps I could explain over a meal. | 也许我可以边吃饭边解释 |
[14:06] | We can prepare it together. | 我们可以一起来做饭 |
[14:09] | Um, are you familiar with sàì-núù-lem? | 你熟悉赛努兰吗 |
[14:11] | Sàì-núù-lem is a traditional food from Kaminar. | 赛努兰是卡米纳星球上的传统饮食 |
[14:15] | I’ve always wanted to make it, but the holos don’t | 我一直都想要做 但全息影像 |
[14:17] | give good instructions. | 并不能给我好的指导 |
[14:19] | I would be happy to teach you. | 我会乐于教你的 |
[14:20] | We have enough wood for a small fire. | 我们有足够的木头可以生个小火 |
[14:23] | But how do you know how to make it? | 但你怎么会知道如何做呢 |
[14:25] | I learned from my father. | 我从我父亲那学的 |
[14:28] | Those are among the most | 那些是我童年最珍贵的 |
[14:29] | precious memories of my childhood, | 回忆的一部分 |
[14:32] | that time with him. | 和他一起的时光 |
[14:33] | And serving it to my mother and sister. | 还有给我母亲和妹妹做这个 |
[14:39] | I’ve never seen a human holo eat sàì-núù-lem. | 我从没见过一个人类的全息影像吃赛努兰 |
[14:43] | I know it must be confusing. | 我理解这一定很困惑 |
[14:46] | But things are not always as they appear. | 但事情不总是表面看起来的那样 |
[14:51] | I am not as-as I appear. | 我也不是表面看起来的那样 |
[14:54] | In fact, I’m-I’m much like you. | 实际上 我和你很像 |
[14:59] | I am Kelpien. | 我是凯尔比人 |
[15:16] | I’m a courier, Doc, I know all about microdosing. | 我是信使 医生 我对微剂量了如指掌 |
[15:19] | The effects aren’t always immediate. | 药效不都是即时的 |
[15:20] | He’s built immunity. Give me the neural lock. | 他有耐药性了 把神经锁给我 |
[15:23] | – I’m not putting the neural lock… – Give-give me | -我不会把神经锁 -给我 |
[15:25] | – the neural lock! – I will not put the neural lock… | -神经锁 -我不会把神经锁 |
[15:26] | So you went all the way to Hunhau | 你是大老远跑去了翰浩星 |
[15:29] | to save him from my nephew, and then to Kwejian | 把他从我侄子手里救出来 然后又飞去奎吉安 |
[15:31] | to help his family. | 救他的家人啊 |
[15:33] | I want that dilithium. | 我要那个二锂 |
[15:35] | Be persuasive. Or you’re next. | 说点有用的 不然你就是下一个 |
[15:38] | Get the flight path from our logs. | 去我们的日志中找路线啊 |
[15:41] | Or did my crew erase it before you could | 还是说我的舰员在你把他们赶下 |
[15:42] | pull them from the bridge? | 舰桥前删掉了 |
[15:46] | I think I might actually like you. | 我可能还真挺喜欢你的 |
[15:49] | Give Zareh the neural lock. | 把神经锁给扎拉 |
[15:51] | Osyraa, please, my serum will work. | 欧萨拉 拜托 我的血清会起作用的 |
[15:53] | Sure, he’s docile now, but… | 当然 他现在很温顺 但是 |
[15:56] | Violence is not necessary. | 没必要动粗 |
[15:58] | Why don’t we test that theory? | 不如我们试试如何 |
[15:59] | Mr. Booker’s empathic nature would make it excruciating. | 布克先生的同情心会让过程痛苦不堪 |
[16:04] | Now is not the time for soft hearts. | 现在不是心软的时候 |
[16:06] | You saved me. You have saved others. | 你救了我 你救过其他人 |
[16:09] | I know your heart. | 我了解你的心 |
[16:11] | Orion hearts have six valves. | 猎户座人的心脏有六个瓣膜 |
[16:15] | Blood flows in both directions. | 血液能向两个方向流动 |
[16:17] | They are so much more complex than human hearts. | 它们比人类的心脏复杂得多 |
[16:21] | I won’t let it happen, Osyraa. | 我不会让这种事发生的 欧萨拉 |
[16:28] | I am genuinely fond of you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[16:31] | But make no mistake, | 但别搞错了 |
[16:32] | I saved you because you’re useful to me. | 我救你是因为你对我有用 |
[16:34] | And even when that ceases to be the case, | 就算将来你不再有用了 |
[16:36] | the bond we have means that you and your family can | 我们之间的约定也能让你和你的家人 |
[16:39] | live comfortably in a location of your choosing. | 在你选择的地方过上舒适的生活 |
[16:41] | Break that bond again and you won’t wake up next time. | 你再违背我们的约定 下次可就醒不过来了 |
[16:56] | Book… | 簿克 |
[16:59] | He will die from sheer agony. | 他会痛苦地死去 |
[17:01] | Have you ever seen that before? | 你以前见过的吧 |
[17:04] | Make the smart choice. | 放聪明点 |
[17:06] | Book, listen to me. I’ve got you. | 簿克 听我说 有我呢 |
[17:09] | No, you don’t. | 你能有什么用 |
[17:10] | This is what’s called a no-win situation. | 这就是所谓的一败涂地 |
[17:13] | I don’t believe in those. | 我还就不信了 |
[17:14] | Well, then, you still have a lot to learn. | 那你受的教训还是太少 |
[17:29] | How can you be Kelpien? | 你怎么会是凯尔比人 |
[17:32] | You don’t look like me. | 你跟我长得不像啊 |
[17:34] | The holo changes things sometimes. | 全息有时会改变一些细节 |
[17:37] | Makes them appear different, | 让人们看起来不一样 |
[17:39] | or-or places them where they do not belong. | 或者出现在不该出现的地方 |
[17:41] | Surely you’ve noticed. | 你肯定注意到了 |
[17:44] | Long ago, that door | 很久以前 那扇门 |
[17:46] | led only to Kaminar. | 只能通向卡米纳 |
[17:48] | Now it sometimes leads to other worlds. | 现在它有时会通向别的世界 |
[17:52] | What else do you know of the Federation worlds? | 关于联邦世界你还知道什么 |
[17:54] | Were you ever taught that they were… outside? | 有没有人告诉你他们 在”外面” |
[17:59] | You want to talk about outside again. | 你又想谈外面的事了 |
[18:00] | I do not like that. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[18:02] | May I ask why? | 我能问问为什么吗 |
[18:07] | The holos said the Federation would come for me, | 全息通信说联邦会从外面 |
[18:11] | from outside. | 来接我 |
[18:15] | If outside exists, | 如果外面真的存在 |
[18:18] | why didn’t they come? | 他们为什么没来 |
[18:22] | The Federation wanted to come. | 联邦想来的 |
[18:24] | Wanting is not the same as doing. | 想和做是不一样的 |
[18:27] | Something… happened, | 发生了 一些事 |
[18:30] | which prevented long-distance travel for many years. | 多年来都无法进行长途旅行 |
[18:33] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:35] | – It was long ago. – What happened? | -那是很久以前的事了 -发生了什么事 |
[18:37] | It is complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[18:38] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[18:44] | Please, please, Su’Kal, | 拜托 拜托 苏卡尔 |
[18:47] | be calm. | 冷静点 |
[18:49] | This is my life. | 这就是我的人生 |
[18:52] | I need to understand. | 我得弄明白 |
[19:01] | Warp drives malfunctioned. | 曲速引擎故障 |
[19:04] | It was called the Burn. | 事件叫做”烬灭” |
[19:06] | It affected everyone, not just the Federation. | 它影响了所有人 不只是联邦 |
[19:09] | But the important thing is… | 但重要的是 |
[19:11] | we are here now. | 我们现在来了 |
[19:16] | And we are here because your mother reached out. | 我们能来 是因为你妈妈联系了我们 |
[19:20] | My mother? | 我妈妈 |
[19:21] | She created this world | 她创造了这个世界 |
[19:23] | to keep you safe. | 以保护你的安全 |
[19:26] | But… she never intended | 但是 她并不是想 |
[19:27] | you should live here forever. | 让你永远生活在这里 |
[19:40] | Wait. | 等着 |
[20:00] | Stop! | 住手 |
[20:01] | Tell him to give me what I need. | 让他回答我的问题 |
[20:05] | This man has stamina, | 这个人挺能坚持 |
[20:06] | but won’t last much longer. | 但坚持不了多久 |
[20:08] | Just FYI. | 跟你说一下 |
[20:10] | Well, let him catch his breath. | 让他喘口气 |
[20:16] | Book… | 簿克 |
[20:17] | All of this… | 这一切 |
[20:19] | unpleasantry… | 不愉快的感受 |
[20:21] | can end, you know. | 都可以结束的 |
[20:25] | Your friends will be unconscious | 你的朋友们会在三十分钟内 |
[20:28] | in less than 30 minutes | 失去意识 |
[20:29] | and dead within the hour. | 并在一小时内死亡 |
[20:31] | The Federation is a-is a shell of itself, | 联邦只是一个空壳 |
[20:34] | just going through the motions. | 只是走个过场 |
[20:37] | You can’t save any of them. | 你救不了他们 |
[20:39] | But… | 但是 |
[20:42] | you can save him. | 你可以救他 |
[20:45] | Do you really want to wake up tomorrow morning | 你真的想明早起来就发现 |
[20:48] | having lost everything? | 自己失去了一切吗 |
[20:53] | Maximum intensity. | 最大强度 |
[20:58] | Okay, stop, stop! I’ll talk to him! Just stop. | 好了 住手 我去跟他谈 快住手 |
[21:02] | Stop. | 住手 |
[21:05] | Get your hands off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[21:09] | Stick close to her. | 跟紧她 |
[21:12] | Book, I’m here. | 簿克 我来了 |
[21:14] | Michael… | 迈克 |
[21:15] | don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[21:18] | I’m sorry for the pain you’ve had to endure. | 我很抱歉让你承受了这么多痛苦 |
[21:21] | And I’m sorry that it’s about to get worse. | 很抱歉事情会变得更糟 |
[21:27] | Medical emergency. | 紧急医疗事件 |
[21:28] | – Quarantine activated. – Turn it off! | -隔离启动 -快关掉 |
[21:31] | Get this damn force field down. | 把这该死的力场关掉 |
[21:32] | – I’m working on it. – Come on! Come on! | -我正在想办法 -快点 快点 |
[21:36] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[21:37] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[21:47] | Hey, any luck with the emergency backup? | 紧急支援那边有进展吗 |
[21:49] | Let you know in one minute. | 一分钟后告诉你 |
[21:50] | Give the oxygen to Keyla. | 把氧气给凯拉 |
[21:52] | No, hey, you can’t help if you’re not conscious. | 不 如果你失去意识了就帮不上忙 |
[21:55] | I was holding my breath for at least ten minutes | 我到八岁的时候就能憋气 |
[21:57] | by the time I was eight years old. | 十分钟以上了 |
[21:58] | I didn’t know that. | 这我倒不知道 |
[22:00] | At home we’d freedive for abalone | 在家乡我们会在奥格布尼克的洞穴里 |
[22:02] | in the Ogbunike caves. | 自由潜水寻找鲍鱼 |
[22:04] | It was as much for tradition as for sustenance. | 这既是传统活动 也是为了觅食 |
[22:06] | Or that’s how it was, anyway. | 反正就是这样 |
[22:09] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[22:10] | There’s no way to bypass Emerald Chain command functions. | 没办法绕过翡翠链的指令功能 |
[22:13] | What about a hard reboot? | 强行重启呢 |
[22:14] | We’d have to be able to access the data core in person. | 我们得亲自访问数据核心 |
[22:18] | So we’re gonna have to fight until our last breath. | 所以我们要战斗到最后一口气 |
[22:20] | All personnel, code red, deck five. | 所有人员 红色警报 五号甲板 |
[22:24] | It’s Michael. | 是迈克 |
[22:26] | Can’t you just beam us somewhere? | 你不能把我们传送到别的地方吗 |
[22:30] | Transport jammer. We’re all on foot. | 传送干扰器 我们只能步行 |
[22:34] | Damn adrenaline. When’s my heart | 该死的肾上腺素 我的心跳什么时候 |
[22:36] | – meant to slow down? – With what we’re about to do, | -才能降下来 -我们接下来要做的事 |
[22:38] | – not anytime soon. – Sounds ominous. | -估计没有这个效果 -听起来很不祥 |
[22:40] | Let’s just say it’ll make Sigma Ten feel like a vacation. | 这么说吧 这会让西格玛十号的经历感觉像度假 |
[22:43] | Definitely ominous, then. | 那肯定是不祥的预感 |
[22:47] | You stole a regulator badge? | 你偷了管理员徽章 |
[22:48] | Sure did. | 当然了 |
[22:52] | Regulator ID: Green 512. | 管理员识别码 G512 |
[22:55] | – Computer, open a ship-wide channel. – Channel open. | -电脑 打开全舰频道 -频道已打开 |
[22:58] | It wasn’t a particularly happy birthday. | 那不是个特别快乐的生日 |
[23:02] | But I found you. | 但我找到了你 |
[23:03] | We played seven-card stud and drank synthehol. | 我们玩了七张牌梭哈 喝了合成酒 |
[23:06] | Too bad we didn’t have fireworks. | 可惜我们没有烟花 |
[23:08] | Nothing stops a party like fireworks. | 没有什么能比烟花更能结束派对的了 |
[23:11] | Who’s she talking to? | 她在跟谁说话 |
[23:13] | Me. | 我 |
[23:17] | I assume someone will be able to make sense of that? | 我想应该有人能理解吧 |
[23:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:20] | Now we just got to get to the data core. | 现在我们只需要到达数据核心 |
[23:22] | Then let’s take back this ship. | 然后就夺回这艘飞船 |
[23:33] | – Clear here. – Clear here. | -这里安全 -这里安全 |
[23:38] | Last year, I was, um, I was going through a hard time. | 去年 我过得很艰难 |
[23:41] | I got off my shift and I just hid in a nacelle, | 我下了班 躲在机舱里 |
[23:44] | just waiting for the day to pass. | 就等着这一天过去 |
[23:46] | But she found me. | 但她找到了我 |
[23:47] | She brought cards and synthehol, | 她带了牌和酒 |
[23:50] | and we played poker and drank | 我们打牌喝酒 |
[23:52] | until 0000 hours. | 直到半夜 |
[23:55] | She didn’t wish me happy birthday once. | 她一次都没祝我生日快乐 |
[24:03] | She wants us to go to a nacelle. | 她想让我们去一个机舱 |
[24:06] | The magnetic fields are affected | 磁场会受到 |
[24:07] | by extreme heat, so… | 极度高温的影响 所以 |
[24:10] | if we could set off a… a thermochemical bomb | 如果我们能在 |
[24:13] | in between superconductors holding Discovery | 将机舱和发现号固定在一起的超导体之间 |
[24:16] | to its nacelles. | 引爆热化学炸弹 |
[24:17] | So that we’ll temporarily break the magnetic seal. | 我们就能暂时打破磁场密封 |
[24:21] | Yeah, that’ll knock us out of warp. | 对 那会让我们脱离曲速 |
[24:22] | And our allies will be able to catch up to us. | 我们的盟友就能追上我们 |
[24:26] | But the magnetic field could destroy the DOTs | 但磁场会破坏机器人 |
[24:29] | before they could even set the bomb. | 它们根本来不及安置炸弹 |
[24:31] | That’s why we have to do it ourselves. | 所以我们得自己动手 |
[24:34] | It’s a suicide mission. | 这是自杀式任务 |
[24:35] | We can die here or we can die | 我们可以就这么死在这里 也可以拼死 |
[24:39] | stopping Osyraa and saving the Federation. | 阻止欧萨拉 拯救联邦 |
[24:43] | But that is up to you. | 但这取决于你们 |
[24:45] | Each of you. | 你们每个人 |
[24:50] | I’ll go get the chemicals. | 我去拿化学品 |
[24:51] | I’ll start on the fuse. | 我来准备引爆线 |
[25:08] | Su’Kal. | 苏卡尔 |
[25:11] | Kaminar is empty. | 卡米纳上什么都没有 |
[25:14] | The holos are all gone. | 全息都不见了 |
[25:17] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[25:20] | Kaminar was never through that door. | 卡米纳原本就不是在那扇门的另一头 |
[25:24] | It is an entire world. | 而是一个完整的世界 |
[25:26] | There… there are many worlds | 有很多世界 |
[25:30] | and many individuals. Not only holos. | 和许多个体 不只是全息图 |
[25:34] | I am sentient. | 我是有知觉的 |
[25:38] | Just as you are. | 和你一样 |
[25:40] | You must sense it. | 你一定能感觉得到 |
[25:43] | That we are different from the holos. | 我们和全息不一样 |
[25:47] | I’ve always felt different. | 我一直觉得自己与众不同 |
[25:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:53] | Uh, like you, I have been at a crossroads. | 和你一样 我也曾处在十字路口 |
[25:57] | I’ve had to choose between | 我必须选择 |
[25:59] | leaving the only world I had ever known… | 是离开我唯一熟悉的世界 |
[26:02] | or staying. | 还是留下来 |
[26:05] | And I, too, was afraid. | 我也很害怕 |
[26:09] | But you said my mother built this world | 但你说我母亲建造了这个世界 |
[26:11] | to keep me safe. | 保护我的安全 |
[26:15] | Outside can be challenging. | 外面的世界很有挑战性 |
[26:18] | Dangerous? | 危险 |
[26:20] | But it is also beautiful and diverse | 但它也很美 很多样化 |
[26:24] | and filled with wonder. | 充满奇迹 |
[26:28] | All that you have learned here | 你在这里学到的一切 |
[26:30] | was meant to help you understand it. | 都是为了帮你理解外面的世界 |
[26:34] | See me. | 看着我 |
[26:38] | It’s back– | 它回来了 |
[26:39] | the creature that chases me. | 那个追我的怪物 |
[26:41] | – Su’Kal, it came from the folktale. – No. No. | -苏卡尔 那是传说中的怪物 -不 |
[26:44] | – It is trying to help you. – No. | -它是想帮你 -不 |
[26:46] | Whatever’s behind that locked door, | 不管那扇上锁的门后有什么 |
[26:48] | whatever happened to make you afraid, | 不管过去发生了什么让你害怕的事 |
[26:51] | – you must face it or we will – No. | -你必须自己面对 否则我们就会 -不 |
[26:53] | – all die here. – See me. | -都死在这里 -看着我 |
[26:56] | No, I won’t! | 不 我做不到 |
[26:57] | I need to find the elder. | 我得找到长老 |
[27:02] | Hello? We are the anticipated input. | 你好 我们就是预计输入者 |
[27:04] | We’ve come for the child. | 我们来救那孩子 |
[27:08] | You said the Vulcan holo | 你说瓦肯人的全息图 |
[27:09] | was showing its underlying programming. | 是在显示它的本质程序 |
[27:11] | Maybe it’s already fritzed out. | 也许已经坏了 |
[27:13] | Or got lost in that. | 或者迷失在其中 |
[27:17] | Those are the edges of the holo. | 那是全息图的边缘 |
[27:19] | The ship would be just beyond that. | 飞船应该就在那后面 |
[27:21] | We should check it out, | 我们应该去看看 |
[27:22] | see how badly the hull’s compromised. | 看看船体损坏得有多严重 |
[27:23] | I tried. I got sick right away. | 我试过了 我马上就受伤了 |
[27:26] | The radiation in there is definitely worse. | 里面的辐射更严重 |
[27:29] | I could go. | 我可以去 |
[27:30] | – Gray… – I… | -格雷 -我 |
[27:31] | I’m not actually corporeal, remember? | 我其实没有实体 记得吗 |
[27:33] | Radiation can’t hurt me. | 辐射伤不了我 |
[27:49] | How could Su’Kal have caused the Burn? | 苏卡尔怎么会造成烬灭的 |
[27:51] | I… How is that even possible? | 我 这怎么可能 |
[27:53] | I can’t prove it without a scan, | 没有扫描我无法证明 |
[27:54] | but I suspect he’s a polyploid. | 但我怀疑他是个多细胞体 |
[27:56] | That’s when normal chromosomal separation | 就是正常染色体分离的过程 |
[27:58] | is disrupted in utero. It can | 在子宫内被破坏了 |
[28:00] | cause an individual’s genes to be affected | 这可以使个体的基因受到 |
[28:02] | by their environment, | 周围环境影响 |
[28:03] | and this environment has massive | 而这里的环境有 |
[28:06] | concentrations of dilithium. | 高浓度的二锂 |
[28:09] | Not to mention whatever’s outside. | 更别提外面的世界了 |
[28:33] | You think Su’Kal’s | 你觉得苏卡尔 |
[28:34] | genetically connected to dilithium? | 和二锂有基因层面的联系吗 |
[28:36] | I think his genes have mutated to allow his body | 我认为他的基因发生了变异 |
[28:38] | to interact with dilithium in unique ways, yes. | 使得他的身体与二锂以独特的方式相互作用 |
[28:41] | Well, dilithium has a subspace component. | 二锂有一个子空间的部分 |
[28:44] | Uh, does that-does that mean he’d have a genetic connection | 这是不是意味着他也 |
[28:47] | to subspace, too? | 和子空间有联系吗 |
[28:48] | That would explain a lot. | 这就说得通了 |
[28:51] | Did anything unusual happen on board | 在你传送过来之前 舰上有没有发生什么 |
[28:53] | – before you beamed down here? – Yeah, our-our warp core | -不寻常的事 -有 我们的曲速核 |
[28:55] | reacted to something, | 产生了反应 |
[28:57] | uh, a subspace radiation surge. Why? | 子空间辐射激增 为什么 |
[28:59] | Su’Kal got upset. | 苏卡尔很生气 |
[29:02] | He screamed and the entire ground shook. | 他尖叫 整个地面都在震动 |
[29:04] | Sound is-is a mechanical wave. | 声音是一种机械波 |
[29:07] | Its energy travels through a medium. | 它的能量通过介质传播 |
[29:09] | – Like subspace. – His scream must have | -比如子空间 -他的尖叫声一定 |
[29:11] | traveled at the resonant frequency | 以二锂的子空间部分的 |
[29:13] | of-of dilithium’s subspace components. | 共振频率传播 |
[29:15] | That’s what hit our warp core. | 就是它击中了我们的曲速核 |
[29:17] | So whatever frightened him 125 years ago | 所以125年前让他害怕的东西 |
[29:20] | must have been infinitely worse than what happened to him today. | 肯定比他今天的遭遇糟糕得多 |
[29:25] | That’s what caused the Burn. | 这就是烬灭的原因 |
[29:36] | Can we stop the Burn from happening again? | 我们能阻止烬灭再次发生吗 |
[29:39] | If we can get him away from all of this dilithium, I think so. | 如果我们能让他远离这些二锂 我想可以 |
[29:43] | The ship’s falling apart. | 飞船要散架了 |
[29:45] | Shields won’t hold for much longer. | 护盾撑不了多久 |
[29:48] | If Su’Kal has answers, | 如果苏卡尔有答案 |
[29:50] | we need them. Like, now. | 我们需要它们 现在就要 |
[29:53] | Ah, Su’Kal. | 苏卡尔 |
[29:56] | The elder’s gone. | 长老不见了 |
[30:00] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:03] | His absence can only reflect | 他的缺席只能反映出 |
[30:05] | how severely this world is degrading. | 这个世界的陷落有多严重 |
[30:10] | We must go, Su’Kal. | 我们得走了 苏卡尔 |
[30:13] | I saw outside once. | 我见过一次外面的世界 |
[30:16] | When I was so very small. It was… | 那时我还很小 那是 |
[30:20] | Terrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[30:25] | The elder read stories to me. | 长者给我读故事 |
[30:27] | They calmed me. They made me feel safe. | 它们让我平静下来 它们让我有安全感 |
[30:31] | I do not have him now. | 他现在不在我身边了 |
[30:33] | You have us. | 你还有我们 |
[30:38] | You have me. | 你还有我 |
[30:44] | Please, Su’Kal, | 求你了 苏卡尔 |
[30:47] | take us to that room. | 带我们去那个房间 |
[30:49] | Whatever is inside, | 不管里面是什么 |
[30:50] | it is time to see. | 是时候看看了 |
[30:54] | Why can’t the nacelles be closer? | 为什么机舱不能离得近点 |
[30:56] | We’re almost to the access point. | 我们快到接入点了 |
[30:58] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[31:03] | Here. | 在这里 |
[31:04] | I don’t think I can get up. | 我觉得我起不来了 |
[31:07] | You have to try. | 你得试试 |
[31:08] | Both of you. | 你们两个都是 |
[31:10] | Owo, you have to go by yourself. | 奥沃 你得自己去 |
[31:12] | Take the oxygen. | 带上氧气 |
[31:13] | What? | 什么 |
[31:15] | No. You’ll suffocate. | 不 你会窒息的 |
[31:18] | We’re just delaying the inevitable. | 我们只是在苟延残喘 |
[31:20] | You have to finish the mission. | 你必须完成任务 |
[31:28] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:55] | I love you all. | 我爱你们 |
[32:07] | – How much longer do you need? – Two minutes. | -你还需要多久 -两分钟 |
[32:09] | How about 15 seconds? | 15秒怎么样 |
[32:12] | Anytime. | 快点 |
[32:13] | – It hasn’t even been 15 seconds. – Come on! | -连15秒都没到呢 -快点 |
[32:15] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[32:17] | Got it. | 成功了 |
[32:27] | Open that door! | 开门 |
[32:30] | I won’t be able to override the system in time. | 我无法及时强启系统 |
[32:33] | We can’t move. | 我们动不了 |
[32:35] | Plan B, then? | 那就B计划吧 |
[32:51] | – Negative contact. – Negative, negative, | -没有发现目标 -没有 没有 |
[32:53] | we got nothing. All clear, deck eight. | 没有目标 八号甲板安全 |
[32:54] | Up here, you son of a bitch. | 在上面 你这个天杀的 |
[33:06] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[33:11] | But I have to get out of here. We’re running out of time. | 但我得离开这里 我们没时间了 |
[33:19] | I have an idea. Cover me! | 我有个主意 掩护我 |
[33:23] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[34:21] | Processing. | 处理中 |
[34:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[34:23] | – Processing. – Come on. | -处理中 -快点 |
[34:25] | – Come on! – Coordinates accepted. | -快点 -坐标已接受 |
[34:26] | Yes! | 对 |
[34:34] | You have arrived at the data core. | 你已到达数据核心 |
[34:49] | I’d have come here, too. Smart. | 是我也会来这里 聪明 |
[34:52] | Your approval means everything to me. | 你的认可对我来说意义非凡 |
[35:22] | – Adrenaline wearing off? – Nope. | -肾上腺素消退了吗 -根本没有 |
[35:28] | Nacelle doors open. | 机舱门打开 |
[35:30] | Warning. | 警告 |
[35:34] | Oxygen depleted. | 氧气耗尽 |
[35:52] | Warning: Nacelle breach. | 警告 机舱被入侵 |
[35:54] | Warning: Nacelle breach. | 机舱被入侵 |
[35:56] | Warning: Nacelle breach. | 机舱被入侵 |
[36:18] | Lieutenant Owosekun. | 奥沃瑟坤上尉 |
[36:20] | You can’t be here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[36:21] | The magnetic field. | 磁场 |
[36:23] | You must stand. | 你必须站起来 |
[36:56] | – Status report! – Something’s knocked us out of warp. | -报告情况 -有东西把我们撞出曲速了 |
[36:59] | Tell the Viridian to pull us in. We are not losing this ship. | 让铬绿号把我们拉进去 我们不能失去这艘星舰 |
[37:21] | Who do you think | 你觉得 |
[37:23] | is gonna make the bigger stain down there, | 谁掉下去会留下更大的污渍 |
[37:26] | you, or that fat cat of yours? | 你 还是你的肥猫 |
[37:39] | She’s a queen! | 她是女王 |
[37:59] | It doesn’t have to be like this. | 没必要这样的 |
[38:01] | I already tried with Vance. | 我已经跟万斯试过了 |
[38:03] | I won’t make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯同样的错误了 |
[38:54] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[38:57] | unlike you… | 不像你 |
[39:00] | I never quit. | 我从不放弃 |
[39:25] | Computer, this is Michael Burnham, | 电脑 我是迈克·博翰 |
[39:26] | Commander, USS Discovery. | 联邦星舰发现号中校 |
[39:28] | Reset all primary and secondary systems. | 重置所有主系统和次级系统 |
[39:30] | Authorization code Burnham Gamma six-zero-two Epsilon Echo. | 授权码 博翰 γ602εE |
[39:35] | System check. | 系统检查 |
[39:39] | System check. | 系统检查 |
[39:43] | System check. | 系统检查 |
[39:49] | Reboot complete, Commander Burnham. | 重启完成 博翰中校 |
[39:51] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[39:52] | Restore life support on all decks, | 恢复所有甲板的生命维持系统 |
[39:55] | beam all regulators off Discovery, | 把发现号上的所有管理员都传送出去 |
[39:58] | divert auxiliary power to shields. | 将辅助动力转移到护盾上 |
[40:01] | Open a ship-wide channel. | 打开全舰频道 |
[40:06] | This is Commander Michael Burnham. | 我是迈克·博翰中校 |
[40:09] | Any crew who can hear me, report to the bridge immediately. | 任何能听到我说话的船员 立即到舰桥报到 |
[40:11] | I repeat, this is Commander Burnham. | 重复 我是博翰中校 |
[40:14] | Report to the bridge immediately. | 立即到舰桥报到 |
[40:29] | You pulled me out of there. | 你把我救了出来 |
[40:32] | It was my honor. | 是我的荣幸 |
[40:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:43] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[40:46] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[40:50] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[40:53] | You did it? | 你做到了 |
[40:55] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[41:00] | Let’s go to the bridge, then. | 那我们去舰桥吧 |
[41:07] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[41:09] | All right. | 太好了 |
[41:12] | We’re using the same operating system from before the upgrade. | 我们用的是升级前的同一个操作系统 |
[41:14] | Can’t say I mind. | 我可不介意 |
[41:18] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[41:19] | It’s anti-proton cannons. | 这是反质子炮 |
[41:21] | Osyraa is dead, | 欧萨拉死了 |
[41:23] | and I got her regulators off our ship, | 我把她的管理员弄出了我们的星舰 |
[41:25] | but we’re stuck inside the Viridian | 但我们被困在了铬绿号里面 |
[41:27] | and they’re trying to breach the hull. | 他们想破坏船体 |
[41:30] | Um, Captain, we have an idea. | 舰长 我们有个主意 |
[41:32] | Then implement it. | 那就执行吧 |
[41:34] | Tilly? | 提利 |
[41:35] | We need you to lead us. You. | 我们需要你带领我们 你 |
[41:40] | But, um, if it helps, that’s an order. | 但如果有帮助的话 这是命令 |
[41:48] | Our priority is to get out of here and back to the nebula | 我们的首要任务是离开这里回到星云 |
[41:51] | as quickly as possible. | 越快越好 |
[41:52] | You think they could still be alive? | 你觉得他们还活着吗 |
[41:54] | I don’t know, but we have to find out. | 我不知道 但我们得弄清楚 |
[41:56] | The Viridian won’t just let us go. | 铬绿号不会放我们走的 |
[41:58] | I don’t expect them to. | 我也不指望他们这么做 |
[41:59] | Which is why we have to eject the warp core | 所以我们必须把曲速核发射出去 |
[42:01] | and blow our way out. | 炸出一条血路 |
[42:05] | What? | 什么 |
[42:06] | We’ll blow ourselves along with it. | 我们自己也会炸成碎片的 |
[42:09] | There’s a chance we won’t. | 也有可能不会 |
[42:11] | I was really hoping you would say that. | 我真的很希望你能这么说 |
[42:13] | Aurellio? | 奥雷利奥 |
[42:15] | I’ve studied many types of empaths. | 我研究过很多种共情 |
[42:18] | The Kwejian version is different. | 奎吉安的版本不一样 |
[42:20] | Mr. Booker doesn’t just feel, he connects. | 布克先生不只能感受 他还能产生联系 |
[42:24] | He’s able to communicate with species | 他能和与自己完全不同的物种 |
[42:25] | that are nothing like his own. | 相互交流 |
[42:27] | Commander Stamets needs Tardigrade DNA | 斯塔麦兹中校需要水熊虫的DNA |
[42:30] | to communicate with the spores. | 与孢子交流 |
[42:31] | But you think Book could do it just because of who he is? | 但你觉得靠簿克的特点 他就能做到吗 |
[42:34] | That his DNA would make it possible? | 他的DNA能使之成为可能 |
[42:36] | – I do. – We give it a go, | -我这么认为 -我们要不试一试 |
[42:39] | or we wait till the regulators blast through our shields | 要不就等管理员炸穿我们的护盾 |
[42:40] | and kill us anyway. | 然后杀了我们 |
[42:42] | At least this way, we still have a shot. | 至少这样 我们还有机会 |
[42:46] | Sensors are fully operational. | 传感器完全正常 |
[42:50] | Spore drive is activated. | 孢子引擎启动 |
[42:52] | Comms are operational. | 通讯正常 |
[42:53] | Outside channels are open. | 外部频道已打开 |
[42:55] | Shields holding at 50%. | 护盾保持在50% |
[42:57] | Weapons systems on line. | 武器系统上线 |
[42:58] | All are armed and ready to deploy. | 都准备好了 |
[43:00] | Warp core is ready, Commander. | 曲速核准备好了 指挥官 |
[43:03] | You good, Book? | 你还好吗 簿克 |
[43:05] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[43:07] | Lieutenant Bryce, contact Voyager and the Ni’Var fleet. | 布莱斯中尉 联系航海家号和双位一体星舰队 |
[43:09] | Tell them to get to a safe distance. | 告诉他们驶至安全距离 |
[43:11] | – Yes, Commander. – Lieutenant Ina, | -是 中校 -艾娜中尉 |
[43:13] | beam Book directly into the spore cube. | 直接把簿克传送到孢子室 |
[43:14] | Aye, Commander. | 是 中校 |
[43:20] | Initiate warp core overload. | 开始令曲速核过载 |
[43:22] | Drop it on my mark. | 听我口令发射 |
[43:43] | See. | 看 |
[43:46] | I’m afraid to turn off the holo. | 我不敢关掉全息图 |
[43:51] | I know it is hard, | 我知道这很难 |
[43:52] | but you must take a leap of faith. | 但你必须放手一搏 |
[43:56] | It is the only way we will all survive. | 只有这样我们才能活下去 |
[43:58] | The structure, the ship, that houses this environment | 这艘船的结构 所承载的环境 |
[44:00] | is-is failing. | 就要撑不住了 |
[44:01] | – You can see it. – Su’Kal. | -你能看到的 -苏卡尔 |
[44:04] | You’re okay. | 你可以的 |
[44:06] | I know you don’t feel that right now, but you are. | 我知道你现在没这种感觉 但你可以 |
[44:10] | And it’s okay to be afraid. | 害怕是正常的 |
[44:15] | The Elder used to say that. | 长者以前常这么说 |
[44:19] | Even in fear, Su’Kal, you can still step forward. | 就算害怕 苏卡尔 你还是可以挺身而出 |
[44:44] | I have not been in here since I was a child. | 我小时候之后就没来过这里 |
[44:56] | Once he turns off the holo, I-I’ll… | 一旦他关掉全息图 我就 |
[45:00] | I will still see you. | 我们还会见面的 |
[45:01] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[45:05] | I’m stuck. | 我被困住了 |
[45:08] | Tal is stuck. | 塔尔被困住了 |
[45:09] | And now I know what I’ve been missing. I-I… | 现在我知道我错过了什么 我 |
[45:14] | – Hey. Hey. – To go back, I just, I… | -听着 -要回到过去 我只是 |
[45:15] | We got you, Gray. | 有我们在 格雷 |
[45:17] | Okay? Adira, Paul and me? | 好吗 阿迪拉 保罗和我 |
[45:21] | We’ll find a way to help you be seen– truly seen… | 我们会想办法让你被看到 真正地 |
[45:24] | …by everyone. | 被所有人看到 |
[45:31] | This part of the journey is yours. | 这段旅程是你自己的 |
[45:34] | But I will not leave you. | 但我不会离开你 |
[46:07] | Program terminated. | 程序终止 |
[46:13] | Simulation deconstructing. | 模拟解构 |
[46:46] | Oh, Computer… | 电脑 |
[46:49] | show me what I saw here | 让我看看我在这里看到了什么 |
[46:52] | so I can be free. | 这样我就自由了 |
[46:55] | Accessing archives. | 访问档案 |
[46:57] | Presenting final entry before disruption. | 显示中断前最后一次记录 |
[47:07] | Su’Kal? | 苏卡尔 |
[47:13] | What happened to our family? | 家人们都怎么了 |
[47:17] | They did not survive. | 他们没有活下来 |
[47:22] | Su’Kal. | 苏卡尔 |
[47:24] | I told you not to touch the console. | 我告诉过你别碰控制台 |
[47:29] | Not until the Federation comes. | 除非联邦来了 |
[48:13] | End of recorded archive. | 记录播放结束 |
[48:28] | She knew you would be frightened to see her like that. | 她知道你看到她那样会害怕 |
[48:32] | She wanted you to feel connected, loved. | 她想让你感受到与人们有联系 被爱着 |
[48:37] | I was alone. | 我只有一个人 |
[48:41] | You are no longer alone. | 你不再孤单 |
[49:02] | You are real. | 你是真实的 |
[49:21] | Culber to Discovery. | 寇波呼叫发现号 |
[49:24] | Come in, Discovery. Please. | 请回答 发现号 拜托 |
[49:28] | All friendly vessels at distance. | 所有友舰保持着距离 |
[49:30] | Warp core overload in 30 seconds. | 曲速核30秒后过载 |
[49:32] | Book, how’s that adrenaline? | 簿克 肾上腺素怎么样 |
[49:34] | Hasn’t let up once. | 一直都没失效过 |
[49:36] | I never told you about my mentor, | 我从没跟你讲过我的导师 |
[49:38] | by the way, Cleveland Booker. | 克利夫兰·布克 |
[49:40] | I’ll tell you the story if we survive this. | 如果我们能活下来 我就告诉你 |
[49:42] | Point being, I try to live up to the name… | 重点是 我努力不辜负他的声名 |
[49:46] | …every day. | 每一天 |
[49:47] | I can’t wait to hear all about it. | 我迫不及待想听了 |
[49:51] | Black alert. | 黑色警报 |
[50:01] | Eject the warp core. | 射出曲速核 |
[50:13] | Done. | 完成 |
[50:16] | And jump. | 然后跃进 |
[50:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[50:24] | Book? Jump. | 簿克 跃进 |
[50:29] | Book, jump. | 簿克 跃进 |
[50:32] | Please jump. | 求你跃进吧 |
[50:55] | Words are not enough to thank you | 光说谢谢不足以 |
[50:57] | for finding and rescuing my child. | 感谢你找到并救了我的孩子 |
[51:00] | He is so young, | 他那么年轻 |
[51:01] | and this world is all he has ever known. | 他只知道这个世界 |
[51:05] | Please take him home to Kaminar, to our family in Narrows Firth. | 请带他回卡米纳 回我们奈何湾的家 |
[51:10] | The water in the estuary is normally sweet, | 河口的水通常很甜 |
[51:12] | but when the tide is high, it becomes so salty | 但涨潮时 海水会变得很咸 |
[51:16] | that one can float. | 可以浮起一个人 |
[51:18] | Tell his grandfather to float him. | 让他爷爷把他浮起来 |
[51:21] | Float him during Nereid’s Shower. | 在内瑞德洗礼的时候让他浮起来 |
[51:23] | He will understand. | 他会理解的 |
[51:26] | And if… | 还有 如果… |
[51:29] | …when, he cries, tell him | 他哭了时 告诉他 |
[51:33] | to look up into the night sky | 抬头看向夜空 |
[51:35] | and find the brightest of all those many suns | 找到众多恒星中最亮的那一颗 |
[51:40] | and imagine that it is his mother and father | 想象着那就是他的父母 |
[51:42] | looking down upon him | 满怀着对他的爱 |
[51:44] | with all the love that their hearts can hold. | 在低头看着他 |
[51:58] | It was me. | 那是我 |
[52:00] | When I screamed. | 我尖叫的时候 |
[52:03] | When I made the world shake, I… caused the Burn? | 让整个世界都颤抖了 我引发了烬灭 |
[52:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[52:13] | What if it happens again? | 如果再发生怎么办 |
[52:17] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[52:19] | Not once we take you from here. | 有了我们在你身边就不会了 |
[52:24] | I would like to help repair what is broken, I-if I can. | 如果能行的话 我想帮助修复造成的破坏 |
[52:29] | You can, but this was not your fault. | 你能行 而且这不是你的错 |
[52:35] | You could not have known. | 你也不知道会这样 |
[52:37] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[52:39] | It is hard. | 这很难 |
[52:41] | I will help you. | 我会帮你 |
[52:49] | Structural failure imminent. | 即将结构性毁灭 |
[52:51] | – Culber to Discovery. – Structural failure imminent. | -寇波呼叫发现号 -即将结构性毁灭 |
[52:53] | Come in. | 请回答 |
[52:54] | Warning. Structural failure imminent. | 警告 即将结构性毁灭 |
[53:07] | Whatever happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[53:09] | we are together. | 我们都在一起 |
[53:17] | Saru? | 萨鲁 |
[53:19] | Saru? | 萨鲁 |
[53:20] | – It’s us, it’s Discovery. – Michael? | -是我们 发现号 -迈克 |
[53:25] | Commander, | 中校 |
[53:26] | it is so very good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音太高兴了 |
[53:28] | We’re locked onto you, all of you. | 我们已经把你们全都锁定了 |
[53:31] | Prepare to beam up. | 准备传送上来 |
[53:34] | Are we going Outside now? | 我们现在要去外面了吗 |
[53:36] | Yes, Su’Kal. We are. | 是的 苏卡尔 要去了 |
[54:12] | Disconnection. | 失联 |
[54:14] | That’s how this future began. | 未来就是这样开始的 |
[54:18] | One moment in time that radiated outward, | 在时间长河中的某个瞬间向外发散 |
[54:22] | until no one even remembered | 直到再也没人记得 |
[54:24] | that connection was possible anymore. | 那个联系曾经是有可能的 |
[54:27] | But it is. | 但确实可能 |
[54:30] | The need to connect | 建立联系的需求 |
[54:31] | is at our core as sentient beings. | 是我们作为感性生命的根本 |
[54:38] | It takes time, effort | 需要时间 需要付出 |
[54:41] | and understanding. | 还需要理解 |
[54:44] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[54:47] | …it feels impossible. | 让人觉得希望渺茫 |
[54:56] | But if we work at it… | 但只要我们为之努力 |
[54:59] | …miracles can happen. | 奇迹就能发生 |
[55:02] | Hello, Lieutenant. Commander. | 你好 上尉 中校 |
[55:05] | How may I be of service? | 需要我做些什么 |
[55:09] | The Chain fractured without Osyraa. | 没有了欧萨拉 翡翠链断裂了 |
[55:12] | And the Federation is continuing to rebuild. | 星际联邦正在继续重建 |
[55:16] | There is a lot of work to do. | 还有很多工作要做 |
[55:18] | It will take time, | 还要一些时日 |
[55:19] | but already, the Trill have rejoined. | 不过楚尔人已经重新加入了 |
[55:23] | Other worlds are considering it… | 其他世界也在考虑 |
[55:26] | …including Ni’Var. | 包括双位一体星 |
[55:31] | Saru has asked for time to consider his next steps. | 萨鲁申请多一些时间考虑自己后续的安排 |
[55:35] | So after this latest round of talks, | 在最后一轮谈话之后 |
[55:38] | he’ll return to Kaminar to help Su’Kal build a new life. | 他就要回到卡米纳星帮苏卡尔打造新生活 |
[55:44] | One where the sky has no limits | 一个没有界限 |
[55:47] | and shines with all the breadth and wonder | 闪耀着新未来赠予我们的 |
[55:49] | this new future has to offer us. | 广度和奇妙的新生活 |
[55:55] | And as for the rest of us? | 我们其余的人呢 |
[55:56] | Congratulations, Lieutenant Sahil. | 恭喜 萨希尔上尉 |
[55:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:07] | – Commander Burnham. – Lieutenant Sahil. | -博翰中校 -萨希尔上尉 |
[56:12] | You found your way home. | 你找到了回家的路 |
[56:15] | As did you. | 彼此彼此 |
[56:17] | And I’m so grateful. | 我非常感激 |
[56:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:36] | You asked to see me, Admiral? | 您找我 上将 |
[56:39] | I did. | 是的 |
[56:43] | When my daughter first started studying math, | 我女儿刚开始学习数学的时候 |
[56:47] | she refused to use numbers. | 她不肯用数字 |
[56:51] | She’d draw pictures instead. | 而是通过画画来计算 |
[56:53] | I wasn’t aware you had a child. | 我不知道您有孩子了 |
[56:55] | Yeah. She and her mother, they left a while ago. | 是的 她和她母亲之前离开了 |
[57:00] | Wasn’t safe for them here, but, uh, I will join them one day. | 当时她们在这不安全 不过我会去找她们的 |
[57:04] | The point being, | 重要的是 |
[57:05] | she didn’t do things the right way. | 她没有用正确的方法解决问题 |
[57:08] | She did it her way. | 她用了自己的方法 |
[57:10] | And it worked. | 而且算对了 |
[57:13] | Not long ago, we were standing right here, | 不久之前 我们就站在这里 |
[57:16] | and I was tearing into you for not doing it the right way. | 我严厉批评你做事的方法不对 |
[57:22] | But I’ll be damned if your way didn’t work, too. | 但是如果你的方法没成功 我也跟着失败 |
[57:28] | Well, I had a lot of help, sir. | 众人拾柴火焰高 长官 |
[57:33] | You were the one who wrestled with how to be. | 想方设法解决问题的人是你 |
[57:38] | What this time requires of us. | 正是这个时代要求我们具备的特质 |
[57:42] | And you challenged me to do the same. | 你也逼着我像你一样 |
[57:46] | Have you spoken with Saru? | 你跟萨鲁聊过了吗 |
[57:48] | Yes, sir, I have, b-but… | 聊过了 长官 不过 |
[57:50] | He wants you to captain Discovery. | 他想让你当发现号的舰长 |
[57:54] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[58:04] | Sir. | 长官 |
[58:08] | I am honored beyond words that you feel that way. | 您有这个想法 我不胜荣幸 |
[58:11] | But if I may, | 但恕我直言 |
[58:12] | I’d like to wait until he’s back from Kaminar | 我想等他从卡米纳星回来 |
[58:15] | before we make any decisions. | 再做决定也不迟 |
[58:17] | Well, time is a luxury we don’t have. | 时间是我们不可多得的奢侈品 |
[58:19] | So many worlds have been struggling since the Burn. | 烬灭之后 太多世界一直都在竭力挣扎维持着 |
[58:22] | They need the ability to connect with us, | 她们需要能跟我们 跟其他世界 |
[58:24] | with one another. | 建立联系的能力 |
[58:26] | We found a way to mine the dilithium on that planet. | 我们找到了在那颗行星上开采二锂矿的方法 |
[58:29] | You and your crew can bring it to them. | 你和你的船员可以把二锂矿带给他们 |
[58:31] | However far away they may be, | 无论他们离我们多远 |
[58:33] | you can bring them hope, Commander Burnham. | 你都能带给他们希望 博翰中校 |
[58:36] | They’ve waited long enough | 他们已经等了太久了 |
[58:38] | and, I think, so have you. | 我认为 你也一样 |
[58:40] | So I need an answer. | 我需要一个答复 |
[58:43] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[58:58] | Captain on the bridge. | 舰长到达舰桥 |
[59:40] | What’s the latest? | 有什么新动向 |
[59:41] | The mining vessel Coloma | 采矿舰科洛马号 |
[59:43] | is waiting for us at the dilithium planet. | 正在二锂矿行星等着我们 |
[59:45] | First deliveries are two Federation worlds, | 第一批运输给两个联邦世界 |
[59:47] | five non-Federation worlds | 五个非联邦星球 |
[59:49] | and one starbase that would like to thank us | 还有一个想用他们的特色冰激凌 |
[59:51] | with their signature gelato. | 感谢我们的星际基地 |
[59:53] | All right then. | 好吧 |
[59:54] | Everybody ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[59:56] | Yes, Captain. | 准备好了 舰长 |
[1:00:04] | Let’s fly. | 起飞吧 |
[1:00:31] | 确切地说 我们都是生活在一个陌生星球上的外星人 穷尽一生想要和外界建立联系 我们这一辈子中 哪怕只和两个人真正地建立联系 我们就非常幸运了 ——吉恩·罗登贝瑞 |