时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | See. | 下同样赌注 |
[00:48] | And… raise. | 并且…加注 |
[00:57] | Call. | 跟注 |
[00:58] | I will take two, please. | 我要换两张牌 |
[01:11] | You have a tell. | 你有个露马脚的小动作 |
[01:14] | That is impossible, sir. | 这不可能 长官 |
[01:15] | Every now and then, | 你会时不时地 |
[01:17] | you dilate your left pupil– | 放大你的左瞳孔 |
[01:20] | ostentatiously, I might add– | 我不得不说 非常明显 |
[01:23] | in an effort to cheat me | 就为了来骗我 |
[01:25] | into thinking that you have a tell. | 让我误以为你有露马脚的小动作 |
[01:28] | But your true tell is you don’t have one. | 但真正让你露马脚的是 你根本没有小动作 |
[01:33] | When your eyes are neutral, | 当你的眼睛处于正常状态时 |
[01:35] | that’s when I know you’re bluffing. | 那才是你虚张声势的时候 |
[01:39] | Now that you’ve told me that, Captain, | 既然你已经告诉我了 舰长 |
[01:40] | I am confused about which deception to employ. | 我现在不知道该用哪种骗术了 |
[01:47] | Fifty. | 我押五十 |
[01:49] | Fifty? | 五十 |
[01:50] | That’s everything I have. | 我一共就只有五十了 |
[01:53] | I can see that, Captain. | 我知道 舰长 |
[01:54] | Do you wish to call or fold? | 你是想跟注还是弃牌 |
[01:57] | Let’s behave like civilized men. | 不如咱们文明点 |
[02:05] | Milk? | 要加奶吗 |
[02:06] | No, thank you, sir. | 不用了 谢谢 长官 |
[02:08] | Sugar? | 糖呢 |
[02:10] | No, thank you, sir. | 不用 谢谢 长官 |
[02:14] | Why are you stalling, Captain? | 你为什么要拖延时间 舰长 |
[02:19] | I don’t want the game to end. | 我不想让游戏结束 |
[02:29] | I’m all in. | 我全押 |
[02:42] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[02:44] | I didn’t know we were on course to Mars. | 我不知道我们要去火星 |
[02:49] | This isn’t right. | 事情不对 |
[03:09] | Oh, Number One. | 大副 |
[03:13] | It’s all right, boy. | 没事的 孩子 |
[03:32] | Hey, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[03:52] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[04:05] | I love how they do that. | 我喜欢你的眼睛那样闪动 |
[04:07] | So, what are we celebrating? | 所以我们在庆祝什么 |
[04:11] | Guess. | 你猜 |
[04:13] | Use those famous Xahean instincts. | 用你们希赫安人出了名的精准直觉来猜猜 |
[04:16] | Okay. You have… | 好吧 你有… |
[04:19] | a secret. | 一个秘密 |
[04:22] | A happy secret. | 一个让人开心的秘密 |
[04:25] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[04:26] | I got into Daystrom. | 我进了德斯仲研究院 |
[04:27] | Dahj! | 达姬 |
[04:29] | You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[04:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:32] | Robotics or, uh…? | 专业是机器人学还是… |
[04:33] | Dude, I’m a fellow | 兄弟 我是 |
[04:35] | in Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Consciousness. | 人工智能和量子意识专业的研究员 |
[04:39] | Wow, that’s… | 那真是… |
[04:40] | That’s pretty, that’s pretty cool. | 真的挺酷的 |
[04:43] | I might even be able to sit with you in the cafeteria. | 我甚至可以和你一起坐在餐厅里约会 |
[04:46] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[04:47] | No? | 不行吗 |
[04:50] | More wine? | 再来点酒吗 |
[04:51] | Something better. | 来点更好的吧 |
[04:52] | Surprise me. | 让我惊喜一下 |
[04:54] | Wines. | 多几种酒 |
[04:58] | Dahj, your replicator menus are tragic. | 达姬 你的复制机菜单也太悲催了 |
[05:02] | Vanilla and… vanilla. | 香草酒 还有…香草酒 |
[05:05] | Of course. | 不意外 |
[05:12] | No! No! No! | 不要 不 不 |
[05:23] | Speak English! | 说英语 |
[05:26] | Where are the rest of you? Where are you from? | 其他人在哪 你们来自何处 |
[05:29] | I-I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[05:31] | Where are you from? | 你们来自何处 |
[05:32] | I’m from Seattle. I… | 我来自西雅图 我… |
[05:34] | We can get it later. Knock her out. | 这些可以之后再问 先迷晕她 |
[05:37] | No, no! | 不要 |
[05:44] | She’s activating! She’s activ… | 她在激活中 她在激… |
[09:21] | Number One, what do you have? | 大副 你捡回来了什么 |
[09:23] | You mean whom does he have. | 不如说它捡回了谁吧 |
[09:26] | Our little assassin. | 我们的小刺客 |
[09:28] | Well, even assassins need a bath sometime. | 就算是刺客 偶尔也需要洗澡 |
[09:32] | Laris heard you talking in your sleep last night. | 拉瑞丝昨晚听到你说梦话了 |
[09:34] | Did I say anything of interest? | 我说了什么有趣的话吗 |
[09:36] | No, you talked rubbish. | 没有 全是胡言乱语 |
[09:38] | But you’re not sleeping. | 但你睡得不好 |
[09:40] | Bad dreams? | 做噩梦 |
[09:42] | The dreams are lovely. | 梦都很美好 |
[09:45] | It’s the waking up that I’m beginning to resent. | 我开始厌恶的是醒来 |
[09:48] | Ah, no melancholy. | 别多愁善感了 |
[09:49] | Today’s a big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[09:51] | Now, go and get your breakfast. | 去吃你的早餐吧 |
[09:53] | You know, I am beginning to regret | 我开始后悔 |
[09:57] | that I ever allowed myself to be talked into doing this. | 让你们说服我去做这件事了 |
[10:06] | He won’t take breakfast from me. | 它不肯吃我喂的早餐 |
[10:08] | Old dogs. | 老家伙 |
[10:09] | Which one? | 你说的是谁 |
[10:15] | Tea. | 茶 |
[10:16] | Earl Grey. Decaf. | 伯爵红茶 低咖 |
[10:18] | So, are we all ready? | 我们都准备好了吗 |
[10:21] | Oh, are you doing an interview as well, Zhaban? | 你也要做采访吗 扎班 |
[10:25] | You know, sometimes you talk to me | 有时候你和我说话的感觉 |
[10:28] | as if I were a benign old codger. | 就好像我是个和蔼的怪老头 |
[10:31] | “Codger”? | “怪老头” |
[10:32] | Somewhere between a coot and geezer, I believe. | 我想是介于傻瓜和老头之间吧 |
[10:34] | 特别报道 银河系上下 数百万人聚集哀悼 | |
[10:35] | 访客警报 前门运输车到达 | |
[10:35] | Ooh, the first one just arrived. | 第一个刚到 |
[10:37] | Go and get dressed, Your Highness. | 去换衣服吧 殿下 |
[10:38] | And don’t forget to wash your hands. | 别忘了洗手 |
[10:41] | Ten years, still have to remind you. | 十年了 还得我提醒你 |
[10:51] | – Yeah. That’s the one. – Yeah. I like that. | -好 就选这个 -好 我喜欢 |
[10:57] | Extremely dignified, sir. | 非常庄重 长官 |
[10:59] | Look at this knot. It’s ridiculous. | 瞧瞧这领带打的 太可笑了 |
[11:02] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:02] | But I want to keep my job. | 但我想保住我的工作 |
[11:05] | I know you’re nervous. | 我知道你紧张 |
[11:06] | I am not nervous. | 我才不紧张 |
[11:08] | The past is the past. | 过去的都过去了 |
[11:10] | Now. | 好了 |
[11:11] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[11:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:18] | Oh, the drama. | 你真夸张 |
[11:20] | You went over the terms with them? | 你把条件跟他们说清楚了 |
[11:21] | Three times, sir. | 说了三遍 长官 |
[11:22] | She assured me she will not inquire | 她向我保证她不会问起 |
[11:24] | about your separation from Starfleet. | 你离开星际舰队的事 |
[11:26] | After so long, | 过了这么久 |
[11:28] | sometimes I worry you’ve forgotten what you did, | 有时候我担心你忘了自己做过什么 |
[11:32] | who you are. | 你是谁 |
[11:33] | – Laris, I… – We…have not. | -拉瑞丝 我… -我们没忘 |
[11:42] | Now go. | 去吧 |
[11:43] | And, sir? | 还有 长官 |
[11:45] | Be the captain they remember. | 做他们记忆中的舰长 |
[11:52] | While Captain of Starfleet’s Flagship Enterprise, | 他是星际舰队旗舰企业号的舰长 |
[11:55] | he was hailed as one of our galaxy’s most intrepid explorers, | 也被誉为银河系最勇敢的探险家之一 |
[11:56] | FNN | 银河系新闻 |
[11:58] | a skilled diplomat, | 资深外交官 |
[12:00] | military strategist, | 军事战略家 |
[12:02] | humanitarian and author | 人道主义者 |
[12:03] | of many widely-praised works of historical analysis. | 以及许多广受赞誉的历史分析著作的作者 |
[12:07] | He joins us on the anniversary | 在罗慕伦超新星周年纪念日这天 |
[12:09] | of the Romulan supernova | 他与我们共同讨论 |
[12:10] | to discuss his role in those tragic events. | 他在那些悲剧事件中所扮演的角色 |
[12:13] | I have the rare honor of introducing | 我很荣幸地向大家介绍 |
[12:15] | Admiral Jean-Luc Picard. | 让-吕克·皮卡德上将 |
[12:17] | – Retired. – You’ve never agreed to an interview before, | -我退休了 -你以前从没同意过接受采访 |
[12:19] | so thank you for inviting the galaxy into your study. | 所以谢谢你邀请银河系进入你的书房 |
[12:22] | Less crowded than I thought. | 没我想的那么拥挤 |
[12:24] | Well… today is a solemn day. | 今天是个庄严的日子 |
[12:28] | It is a day of memories. | 这是充满回忆的一天 |
[12:31] | Raising awareness | 提高人们对 |
[12:33] | of the supernova’s lingering impact | 超新星所遗留的影响的认识 |
[12:35] | is work that I am extremely passionate about. | 是我非常热衷的工作 |
[12:39] | Let’s explore that. | 我们详细聊聊 |
[12:40] | When you first learned that the Romulan sun was going to explode | 当你得知罗慕伦恒星即将爆炸 |
[12:43] | and the terrible consequences that would bring, | 以及随之而来的可怕后果时 |
[12:46] | what feelings came up for you? | 你当时是什么感受 |
[12:49] | Oh, well, there are no words to describe the… | 无法用语言去形容那… |
[12:53] | calamitous scale of that change. | 灾难级别的巨变 |
[12:56] | Which is one of the reasons… | 而这也导致了… |
[12:57] | You can’t tell us how you felt, | 您无法告诉我们您的感受 |
[12:59] | but your initial actions were | 但您最先采取的行动是 |
[13:00] | to call for a massive relocation of Romulans? | 号召罗慕伦人进行大转移 |
[13:03] | Well, the Romulans asked for our help, | 罗慕伦人寻求我们的帮助 |
[13:06] | and I believed we had a profound obligation to give it. | 而我相信我们肩负着深重的责任去帮助他们 |
[13:09] | Many felt there were better uses for our resources | 很多人觉得我们的资源该发挥更好的作用 |
[13:11] | than aiding the Federation’s oldest enemy. | 而不是浪费在帮助星际联邦最古老的敌人身上 |
[13:13] | Well, fortunately, the Federation chose | 幸运的是 星际联邦决定 |
[13:15] | to support the rescue effort. | 对救援行动给予支持 |
[13:17] | Yes. Initially. | 对 开始的时候 |
[13:20] | I have been known to be persuasive. | 我的说服力是很出名的 |
[13:23] | But the Federation understood | 但联邦明白 |
[13:25] | there were millions of lives at stake. | 成百上千万的生命受到了威胁 |
[13:27] | Romulan lives. | 罗慕伦人的生命 |
[13:28] | No. Lives. | 不对 是生命 |
[13:31] | You left the Enterprise to command the rescue armada. | 您离开了企业号去指挥救援舰队 |
[13:35] | 10,000 warp-capable ferries. | 一万艘具有曲速能力的摆渡飞船 |
[13:37] | A mission to relocate 900 million Romulan citizens | 一项把九亿罗慕伦人转移到 |
[13:41] | to worlds outside the blast of the supernova. | 超新星爆发范围以外的世界的任务 |
[13:44] | A logistical feat more ambitious than the pyramids. | 一项比金字塔更艰巨的运输伟业 |
[13:47] | The pyramids were a symbol of colossal vanity. | 金字塔是浮华虚荣的象征 |
[13:50] | If you want to look for a historical analogy: | 如果你想比拟一个历史事件的话 |
[13:54] | Dunkirk. | 敦刻尔克 |
[13:56] | Dunkirk. | 敦刻尔克 |
[14:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:01] | And then the unimaginable happened. | 随后无法想象的情况发生了 |
[14:04] | Can you tell us about that? | 您能和我们讲讲吗 |
[14:13] | Admiral? | 上将 |
[14:14] | I thought we were here to talk about the supernova. | 我以为我们这次要谈的是超新星呢 |
[14:17] | A group of rogue synthetics dropped the planetary | 一伙恶意的合成人把星球 |
[14:20] | defense shields and hacked Mars’s own defense net. | 护盾关闭并侵入了火星的防御网络 |
[14:23] | – Yes. – Wiping out the rescue armada | -对 -毁灭了救援舰队 |
[14:24] | and completely destroying the Utopia Planitia Shipyard. | 并彻底摧毁了乌托邦平原星舰船坞 |
[14:27] | The explosions ignited the flammable vapors | 爆炸引燃了平流层上空的 |
[14:29] | in the stratosphere. | 可燃气体 |
[14:30] | Mars remains on fire to this day. | 火星至今仍然在燃烧着 |
[14:33] | 92,143 lives were lost, | 92143个生命灰飞烟灭 |
[14:36] | which led to a ban on synthetics. | 这导致了制造合成人的禁令 |
[14:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:40] | We still don’t know why the synthetics went rogue | 我们仍然不清楚合成人为什么会失控 |
[14:43] | and did what they did that day, | 并干出那些事情 |
[14:45] | but I believe | 但我相信 |
[14:47] | the subsequent decision | 因此禁止 |
[14:49] | to ban synthetic life-forms was a mistake. | 合成生命体的决定是错误的 |
[14:54] | Lieutenant Commander Data, | 德塔少校 |
[14:56] | operations officer on the Enterprise,was synthetic. | 企业号上的作战参谋就是合成人 |
[14:59] | Did you ever lose faith in him? | 您对他失去过信任吗 |
[15:05] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[15:08] | What was it that you lost faith in, Admiral? | 那您对什么失去过信任呢 上将 |
[15:11] | You’ve never spoken about your departure from Starfleet. | 您从来没有讲过您从星际舰队离开的事 |
[15:14] | Didn’t you, in fact, resign your commission in protest? | 难道你不是以辞职来提出抗议的吗 |
[15:19] | Tell us, Admiral. | 告诉我们 上将 |
[15:21] | Why did you really quit Starfleet? | 您为什么从星际舰队辞职 |
[15:25] | Because it was no longer Starfleet. | 因为那已经不再是星际舰队了 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry? | 您说什么 |
[15:27] | Because it was no longer Starfleet! | 因为那已经不再是星际舰队了 |
[15:33] | We withdrew. | 我们退缩了 |
[15:35] | The galaxy was mourning, burying its dead, | 星系在哀悼 掩埋逝者 |
[15:39] | and Starfleet had slunk from its duties. | 而星际舰队则从其责任中退缩 |
[15:42] | The decision to call off the rescue | 取消救援行动 |
[15:44] | and to abandon those people we had sworn to save | 放弃那些我们曾发誓要去营救的人们的决定 |
[15:47] | was not just dishonorable. | 不仅仅是不光彩的 |
[15:50] | It was downright criminal! | 是彻彻底底的犯罪 |
[15:52] | And I was not prepared to stand by and be a spectator. | 我没办法袖手旁观 |
[15:57] | And you, my dear, | 而你呢 亲爱的 |
[15:58] | you have no idea what Dunkirk is, right? | 敦刻尔克是什么你完全不知道吧 |
[16:02] | You’re a stranger to history. You’re a stranger to war. | 你根本不了解历史 你根本不了解战争 |
[16:06] | You just wave your hand and it all goes away. | 你轻轻挥挥手 这些就都过去了 |
[16:10] | Well, it’s not so easy for those who died. | 而对那些死去的人来说 就没那么容易了 |
[16:13] | And it was not so easy for those who were left behind. | 对那些幸存下来的人来说 也没那么容易 |
[16:18] | We’re done here. | 我们没什么可说的了 |
[16:45] | “There’s no legacy as rich as honesty.” | “诚实是最宝贵的财富” |
[16:51] | Who said that, Number One? | 这是谁说的 大副 |
[17:10] | What do you want here? | 你有什么事 |
[17:12] | I saw your interview. | 我看了您的专访 |
[17:15] | Do you know me? | 你认识我吗 |
[17:16] | What? | 什么 |
[17:18] | Do you know me? | 你认识我吗 |
[17:19] | No. | 不 |
[17:21] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[17:29] | You’re not sure. | 你不确定 |
[17:33] | You’re not sure. | 你不确定 |
[17:36] | How do I know that? | 我是怎么知道的 |
[17:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:39] | I was with my boyfriend. | 我本来和我男朋友在一起 |
[17:42] | We were in my apartment. | 我们一起在我的公寓 |
[17:45] | They put a bag over my head. I couldn’t see anything. | 他们往我头上套了一个袋子 我什么也看不见 |
[17:47] | Who are “They”? | 他们是谁 |
[17:48] | I don’t know, but my boyfriend… | 我不知道 但我男朋友 |
[17:52] | They murdered him. | 他们杀了他 |
[17:56] | Then I killed them. | 然后我杀了他们 |
[17:59] | All of them. | 一个不剩 |
[18:00] | What? | 什么 |
[18:01] | Something inside of me just knew what to do, | 就好像我的身体知道要干什么 |
[18:04] | how to move, how to fight. | 如何移动 如何战斗 |
[18:07] | And somehow… | 然后就 |
[18:10] | It was like lightning… | 就像闪电 |
[18:13] | seeking the ground. | 劈向大地一样 |
[18:15] | And then I took the bag off. | 然后我取下袋子 |
[18:17] | There was so much blood, so I just ran. | 太多血了 我就那么跑了 |
[18:21] | I didn’t know where to go. | 我不知道该去哪 |
[18:24] | Please, try and calm yourself. | 请试着让自己冷静下来 |
[18:29] | Try and calm yourself, okay? | 冷静下来 好吗 |
[18:33] | But in my mind, I kept seeing you. | 但我的脑子里一直闪现着你的脸 |
[18:38] | I kept seeing your face. | 我一直看到你的脸 |
[18:40] | Me? | 我 |
[18:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:44] | I came because the same lightning | 我来到这里同样是追寻着 |
[18:46] | that got me out of there alive led me here. | 那个让我活下来的闪电 |
[18:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:53] | Because everything inside of me says that I’m safe with you. | 因为我心底的声音说和你在一起是安全的 |
[19:07] | There you go. | 好了 |
[19:09] | Good as new. | 和新的一样 |
[19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:13] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[19:16] | Earl Grey. Never fails. | 伯爵红茶 永远不会错 |
[19:20] | We’ll be in the kitchen. | 我们会在厨房 |
[19:29] | That’s an unusual necklace. | 这条项链很不寻常 |
[19:33] | May I see? | 可以给我看看么 |
[19:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:43] | My father gave it to me. | 我父亲给我的 |
[19:46] | Lovely. | 真漂亮 |
[19:49] | Have you ever…? | 你有没有过 |
[19:52] | Ever what? | 有没有什么 |
[19:55] | Been a stranger to yourself? | 突然不认识你自己 |
[19:59] | Many, many times. | 很多很多次 |
[20:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:09] | May I ask your name? | 我可以问你的名字吗 |
[20:12] | Dahj. | 达姬 |
[20:13] | Dahj. | 达姬 |
[20:15] | I’m Jean-Luc. | 我是让-吕克 |
[20:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:18] | And not because of the interview | 不是因为你的采访 |
[20:21] | or because you’re the great man. | 也不是因为你是个伟人 |
[20:25] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[20:27] | Well, I’ve spoken, lectured. | 我发表过演讲 做过讲座 |
[20:30] | No, it’s… | 不是 |
[20:31] | It’s older. | 比那更早 |
[20:34] | Deeper. | 比那更深 |
[20:35] | Much, much deeper. | 非常非常深远 |
[20:41] | You may be right. | 你或许是对的 |
[20:44] | Do you know how? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[20:46] | No. | 不 |
[20:51] | Do you think I’m crazy? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[20:53] | No. | 不 |
[20:56] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[20:58] | I believe that | 我相信 |
[20:59] | you believe that you’re supposed to be here. | 你相信你应该来这 |
[21:05] | And if you were dangerous, | 如果你不怀好意 |
[21:08] | then Number One would let me know. | 大副肯定会告诉我 |
[21:17] | Laris. | 拉瑞斯 |
[21:21] | Could you show our guest to a room? | 你可以领我们的客人去房间吗 |
[21:24] | I think she needs a good night’s sleep. | 我觉得她需要好好睡一觉 |
[21:26] | Come on, dear. We’ll get you set up. | 来吧 亲爱的 我们准备一下 |
[21:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:56] | Would you like to finish it, Captain? | 您想完成它吗 舰长 |
[23:07] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[23:10] | That is not true, sir. | 你说的不对 先生 |
[23:35] | No. | 不 |
[23:37] | Excuse me, sir. The young woman has gone. | 抱歉 先生 那位年轻女子离开了 |
[23:41] | Where? | 去哪了 |
[23:42] | I was up at 5:00. Her door was open. | 我五点起的 她的房门是开着的 |
[23:44] | The dog was in her bed, but she was gone. | 狗在她床上 但她已经离开了 |
[23:47] | I-I checked the feeds. | 我查看了监控 |
[23:48] | She’s nowhere on the property. | 她不在城堡地界内 |
[23:49] | There is somewhere I have to go. | 有个地方我得去一下 |
[23:51] | If she returns, contact me immediately. | 如果她回来了 立即联络我 |
[24:09] | Everything in the quantum archive | 在量子档案馆里的一切都 |
[24:10] | is locked in stasis, correct? | 好好封存着 对吗 |
[24:12] | Correct. | 正确 |
[24:13] | And no one beside myself has access, correct? | 除我之外没人有权进入 对吗 |
[24:16] | Unless you prefer we sell tickets. | 除非您觉得我们售票更好 |
[24:18] | – Is that humor? – We’re trying something new. | -这是幽默吗 -我们在做新尝试 |
[24:20] | Don’t give up your day job. | 别忘做好本职工作 |
[24:23] | My program offers you privacy beyond this point. | 我的内置程序从此处起将为您提供隐私 |
[24:25] | If you need me again, just say “Index.” | 如果您需要我 请说”索引”即可 |
[24:56] | 星际舰队博物馆 量子档案馆 | |
[25:08] | 量子档案 物品227.67 | |
[25:29] | Index. | 索引 |
[25:31] | Identify this painting. | 鉴别这幅画作 |
[25:34] | Item 227.67. | 物品227.67 |
[25:36] | Archives of Jean-Luc Picard, admiral, retired. | 档案所属让-吕克·皮卡德 上将 退休 |
[25:40] | An oil on canvas painted by Commander Data circa 2369. | 约2369年由德塔中校绘制的油画 |
[25:46] | One of a set of two. | 两幅中的一幅 |
[25:48] | He gifted it to you on the Enterprise. | 他在企业号上将这幅赠与您 |
[25:51] | The other is hanging on your study wall at home, I believe. | 我相信另一幅正挂在您家中书房的墙上 |
[25:55] | And no one else has been in here? | 没有人来过这里吗 |
[25:57] | Not even for servicing? | 即使是维护 |
[25:59] | Check the records. | 查看记录 |
[26:03] | No one, Admiral. | 没有人 上将 |
[26:04] | This painting had a title. | 这幅画有个标题 |
[26:07] | Accessing. | 检索中 |
[26:11] | This painting is called “Daughter”. | 这幅画名叫”女儿” |
[26:45] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝你好啊 |
[26:46] | Mom, someone tried to kill me. | 妈妈 有人要杀我 |
[26:47] | What? Honey, wh-who? Wha… | 什么 宝贝 谁 什… |
[26:49] | I’m… | 我 |
[26:51] | I just ran. I think they’re still after me. | 我刚跑掉了 我觉得他们还在追我 |
[26:54] | I don’t know what’s happening, Mom. | 我不知道发生了什么 妈妈 |
[26:55] | Dahj, you need to get somewhere safe. | 达姬 你需要到安全的地方去 |
[26:57] | Mom, I tried, but-but I couldn’t stay there. | 妈妈 我试过了 但我不能呆在那里 |
[26:59] | I-I can’t put anyone else in danger. | 我 我不能让其他人卷入危险中 |
[27:02] | I don’t want anyone else to get hurt, Mom. | 我不想让别人受伤 妈妈 |
[27:06] | Mom, I’m so scared. | 妈妈 我好害怕 |
[27:07] | Honey, this is important. | 宝贝 这很重要 |
[27:11] | You have to go back to Picard. | 你得回到皮卡德那里去 |
[27:12] | No, no, it’s too dangerous for him. It… | 不 不 这对他来说太危险了 |
[27:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:17] | Wait, I-I didn’t tell you that I went to Picard. | 等等 我没告诉你我去找皮卡德了 |
[27:22] | Of course you did, sweetie. | 你当然告诉我了呀 宝贝 |
[27:25] | How else would I know? | 要不然我怎么知道 |
[27:26] | Mom, I haven’t spoken to you since it happened. | 妈妈 出事之后我就没联络过你了 |
[27:29] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[27:30] | Baby, please. | 宝贝 求你 |
[27:31] | Find Picard. He can help you. | 找到皮卡德 他能帮你 |
[27:34] | He will help you. | 他会帮你的 |
[27:35] | Just close your eyes and focus. | 把眼睛闭上 集中注意力 |
[27:40] | Think clearly, Dahj. | 保持思路清晰 达姬 |
[27:42] | Clearly, Dahj. | 清晰 达姬 |
[27:44] | Now find Picard again. | 现在再去找皮卡德 |
[27:47] | Go. | 去吧 |
[28:17] | Dahj? | 达姬 |
[28:19] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[28:22] | I was so very worried when I found you’d gone. | 发现你不见之后我非常担心 |
[28:24] | I was afraid that they would come, | 我怕他们会追来 |
[28:26] | that you would be in danger. | 你就有危险了 |
[28:27] | I knew how to track you here. I-I know stuff now. | 我知道怎么追踪你 我知道一些东西了 |
[28:31] | I can hear conversations a block away. | 我可以听到一个街区开外的对话 |
[28:32] | Come. Let’s get away from here. | 快来 我们需要赶紧离开 |
[28:34] | So I did some research. I may have schizophrenia. | 我查了一下 我可能有精神分裂症 |
[28:37] | Or maybe I had head trauma. The auditory hallucinations… | 可能我的头部受到了创伤 那些幻听… |
[28:39] | No, you don’t have schizophrenia. | 不 你没有精神分裂症 |
[28:41] | – Then I’m a freak. – No, you’re not. | -那我就是个怪物 -不 你不是 |
[28:43] | In fact, you might be very special. | 实际上 你可能非常特别 |
[28:48] | I had a dear friend. | 我有个好朋友 |
[28:52] | Commander Data. | 德塔中校 |
[28:54] | He was an android. | 他是个机器人 |
[28:55] | Like the ones who attacked Mars? | 就像那些袭击火星的人一样 |
[28:57] | No, no. Not at all. The word “android” | 不 完全不一样 |
[29:00] | conjures up all kinds of things for people. | 机器人这个词意味着很多东西 |
[29:02] | Forget them. | 不要管那些 |
[29:04] | Commander Data was a highly decorated Starfleet officer. | 德塔中校是一位战功赫赫的星舰军官 |
[29:09] | And… | 而且 |
[29:12] | he sacrificed his life for me. | 在我们的最后一次任务中 |
[29:16] | On our last mission together. | 他为了我牺牲了自己 |
[29:18] | It was over two decades ago now. | 那是二十多年前了 |
[29:24] | But he was also an artist. | 他也是个艺术家 |
[29:26] | A painter. | 画家 |
[29:28] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么告诉我这些 |
[29:29] | Because, Dahj, | 因为 达姬 |
[29:31] | he painted you. | 他画了你 |
[29:33] | Exactly as you are here and now. | 画得和现在的你一模一样 |
[29:36] | But he painted it 30 years ago. | 但他是三十年前画的 |
[29:40] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[29:42] | He named the painting “Daughter.” | 他把那幅画命名为”女儿” |
[29:48] | Okay, look, your friend painted someone, | 等等 你的朋友画了个人 |
[29:51] | – but… – You said it was | -但是… -你说过那次在你的公寓里 |
[29:53] | like lightning seeking the ground, in your apartment. | 就像闪电划过天际那样自然 |
[29:56] | You knew what to do even though | 你知道该怎么做 |
[29:58] | – you’d never done it before. – Adrenaline. | -你以前甚至从未做过 -是肾上腺素 |
[29:59] | And you knew they were coming after you. | 而且你知道他们在找你 |
[30:01] | And the hearing. | 还有你听到的那些声音 |
[30:03] | And y-you tracked me. | 而且你能找到我 |
[30:06] | How did you track me? Tracking me requires | 你是怎么找到我的 你需要有安全许可 |
[30:08] | a security clearance, which you don’t have. | 才能知道我的行踪 但你并没有 |
[30:11] | I think the attack on you | 我想那次袭击 |
[30:13] | might have acted as some kind of wake-up call. | 可能唤醒了你 |
[30:17] | Like a positronic alarm bell. | 就像正电子闹钟一样 |
[30:19] | No. | 不 |
[30:21] | No, I was born in Seattle. | 不 我是在西雅图出生的 |
[30:24] | My dad was a xenobotanist. | 我爸爸是个异种植物学家 |
[30:26] | And our house was full of orchids. | 我们家里种满了兰花 |
[30:28] | He spliced two genuses | 他杂交了两种属的兰花 |
[30:29] | and he named the offspring after me. | 用我的名字给培育的后代命名 |
[30:31] | Orchidaceae Dahj oncidium. | 兰科 达姬 金蝶兰属 |
[30:33] | Yellow and pink. | 黄色和粉色的 |
[30:34] | That’s a beautiful memory. | 真是美丽的记忆 |
[30:37] | And it’s yours. | 这记忆是属于你的 |
[30:39] | No one can touch it or take it away. | 没人能碰它或改变它 |
[30:43] | But… | 但是 |
[30:46] | you must look inside, | 你必须得 |
[30:49] | deeply and honestly. | 诚实而深刻地审视自己的内心 |
[30:52] | Have you ever considered the possibility… | 你有没有想过 |
[30:55] | That I’m a soulless murder machine? | 我是冷血的杀人机器吗 |
[30:56] | That you are something lovingly and deliberately created. | 你是被人为精心创造出来的 |
[31:01] | Like Dahj oncidium. | 就像达姬 金蝶兰属 |
[31:03] | You’re telling me that I’m not real. | 你是在说我不是真实的吗 |
[31:05] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[31:07] | If you are who I think you are… | 如果真像我想的一样的话 |
[31:11] | you are dear to me in ways that you can’t understand. | 你不知道你对我来说感觉有多亲切 |
[31:17] | I will never leave you. | 我永远都不会离开你 |
[31:20] | We will go together to the Daystrom Institute in Okinawa. | 我们会一起去冲绳的德斯托姆研究院 |
[31:25] | I was just accepted at Daystrom as a research fellow. | 我刚被录取成为那里的研究员 |
[31:28] | You were? That’s brilliant. | 是吗 那太好了 |
[31:31] | That doesn’t mean anything anymore. | 但这已经没有意义了 |
[31:33] | If I’m right, | 如果我是对的 |
[31:35] | it means that you are the daughter of a man | 那意味着你是 |
[31:38] | who was all meaning, all courage. | 一个重要而勇敢的男人的女儿 |
[31:45] | Be like him. | 你要像他一样 |
[31:48] | They found us. Move, now. Oh. | 他们找到我们了 快走 |
[31:51] | Dahj, wait. We need help. | 达姬 等等 我们需要帮助 |
[31:54] | They’re almost here. | 他们就快到了 |
[32:00] | Dahj, stop. Wait. | 达姬 停下 等等 |
[32:02] | No, there’s no time. Oh. | 不 没时间了 |
[32:13] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[33:28] | No! | 不 |
[33:45] | Would you like to finish it, Captain? | 你要来画完这最后一笔吗 舰长 |
[33:47] | I will never leave you. | 我永远不会离开你 |
[33:49] | Why did you really quit Starfleet? | 你为什么离开星际舰队 |
[33:51] | This painting is called “Daughter”. | 那幅画叫作”女儿” |
[33:55] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[34:03] | I’m all right, boy. | 我没事 孩子 |
[34:07] | Aren’t I? | 是吧 |
[34:09] | You took a bad knock. | 你受了重击 |
[34:10] | Otherwise, you are apparently the same. | 除了这个重伤 你显然毫发无伤 |
[34:13] | You gave us a fright. | 你吓了我们一跳 |
[34:16] | What happened, Admiral? | 怎么了 上将 |
[34:18] | Dahj. | 达姬 |
[34:22] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[34:28] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能呢 |
[34:30] | The police didn’t mention her. | 警察没有提到她 |
[34:31] | They said you were alone | 他们说在屋顶发现你的时候 |
[34:32] | when they found you on the roof. | 你孤身一人 |
[34:34] | They said there was no one else on the security feed but you. | 他们说除了你没有其他人 |
[34:37] | That you were running… | 你在跑 |
[34:38] | She could’ve had a cloaking device | 她可能有隐身装置 |
[34:39] | and that’s why we didn’t see her on the property feeds. | 所以我们才没在监控上看到她 |
[34:42] | Yeah, maybe it activated automatically… | 是的 也许它会自动激活 |
[34:47] | -…when she was in danger. – Sir? | -当她有危险的时候 -先生 |
[34:49] | She was a synthetic. | 她是合成人 |
[34:51] | The assassins were Romulan. | 刺客是罗慕伦人 |
[34:53] | Oh, she came here to find safety. | 她是来寻求安栖之地的 |
[34:58] | Like you and Zhaban. | 就像你和扎班 |
[35:01] | Like me. | 像我一样 |
[35:04] | She deserved better from me. | 我该对她更好一点的 |
[35:07] | I owe it to her to find out who killed her and why. | 我应该查出是谁杀了她 为什么杀了她 |
[35:11] | You ask too much of yourself. | 你对自己要求太高了 |
[35:14] | Sitting here, all these years, | 坐在这里 这么多年 |
[35:19] | nursing my offended dignity, | 维护我被冒犯的尊严 |
[35:23] | writing books of history people prefer to forget. | 写下那段人们宁愿忘记的历史 |
[35:28] | I never asked | 我对自己 |
[35:30] | anything of myself | 从来就没有过 |
[35:33] | at all. | 任何要求 |
[35:34] | No, Admiral. | 不 上将 |
[35:34] | I haven’t been living. | 我过去都没有在生活 |
[35:37] | I’ve been waiting to die. | 只是在等死 |
[35:52] | Admiral Picard. | 皮卡尔上将 |
[35:55] | It’s an honor. | 很荣幸见到您 |
[35:56] | Dr. Jurati. Thank you for giving me the time. | 尤拉蒂博士 谢谢你抽时间见我 |
[35:58] | Oh, Agnes. H-How can I help you? | 叫我艾格尼斯 我能帮你什么忙吗 |
[36:01] | You can tell me if it is possible to make | 你可以告诉我是否有可能 |
[36:02] | a sentient android out of flesh and blood. | 一个有感知力且有血有肉的机器人 |
[36:11] | No, really. How can I… | 不是 说真的 我能帮… |
[36:15] | Is that why you’ve come here? | 这就是你来这里的原因吗 |
[36:16] | It is. | 没错 |
[36:20] | Even before the ban, that was… well, uh…. | 就算是在禁令之前 那也是… |
[36:25] | W-Well, a flesh-and-blood android was in our sights, | 我们能造有血有肉的机器人 |
[36:28] | but a sentient one? | 但要说有感知力 |
[36:30] | Not for a thousand years. | 再努力一千年都不行 |
[36:32] | That makes it even more curious | 这就更让人好奇了 |
[36:34] | that recently I had tea with one. | 最近我和一个这样的合成人喝了茶 |
[36:39] | It was the Grand Slam. | 太完美了 |
[36:40] | Uh, sentient synthetics that appear human inside and out. | 有感知力的合成人 从里到外都是人 |
[36:44] | Feels like a lifetime ago now. | 感觉像是一辈子以前的事了 |
[36:47] | 身份确认 欢迎 朱拉蒂博士 | |
[36:52] | Welcome to what’s left of the Federation’s | 欢迎来到联邦仅剩的 |
[36:54] | Division of Advanced Synthetic Research. | 高级合成人研究所 |
[36:57] | It’s a ghost town. | 这里就是个鬼城 |
[36:59] | In more ways than one. | 从很多角度来讲都没错 |
[37:01] | The androids that destroyed Mars came from this lab. | 摧毁火星的机器人来自这个实验室 |
[37:06] | Now we’re only allowed to operate theoretically. | 现在我们只能在理论上操作 |
[37:10] | Study, publish, run simulations. | 研究 发表结果 跑模拟程式 |
[37:13] | But you can’t actually make anything. | 但实际上你什么都做不了 |
[37:15] | Correct. This is everything | 对的 这就是 |
[37:17] | that ever mattered to us. | 对我们来说重要的东西 |
[37:19] | To me. | 对我来说 |
[37:21] | No one makes synths anymore, of any kind. | 没有人再做任何种类的合成人了 |
[37:24] | It’s a violation of galactic treaty. | 这违反了银河条约 |
[37:26] | But isn’t it possible to create a synthetic | 但是难道不可能创造出 |
[37:30] | that looks fully human? | 看起来跟人类无异的合成人吗 |
[37:32] | The short answer is no. | 简单来讲是不行的 |
[37:33] | Well, give me the long answer. | 好吧 给我一个说来话长的版本 |
[37:35] | – It’ll still be no. – Please. | -还是不行 -拜托 |
[37:37] | Humor me. | 给我讲讲吧 |
[37:43] | It’s a B4, isn’t it? | 是B4的 不是吗 |
[37:46] | Looks so much like Data. | 看起来很像德塔 |
[37:48] | He’s an inferior copy. | 他是个低级的复制品 |
[37:50] | Data tried to download the contents | 德塔死前试图将他的 |
[37:52] | of his neural net into B4 just before his death. | 神经网络中的内容下载到B4里 |
[37:56] | Almost all of it was lost. | 几乎所有的东西都丢了 |
[37:58] | Ultimately, B4 wasn’t much like Data at all. | 归根结底 B4根本不像德塔 |
[38:01] | In fact, no other synth has been. | 事实上 也从没有其他合成人像他 |
[38:04] | – No. – And there’s the rub. | -没有 -而且有趣的是 |
[38:06] | No one has ever been able to redevelop the science | 没有人能够重新开发出 |
[38:08] | used to create Data. | 用于创造德塔的科技 |
[38:10] | Then came Bruce. | 然后布鲁斯来了 |
[38:12] | Maddox. He recruited me out of Starfleet. | 麦道克斯 他从星际舰队招募了我 |
[38:17] | Despite Data’s death, we came so close. | 尽管德塔死了 我们还是做到了很接近的技术 |
[38:23] | Then we got shut down, and it crushed him. | 然后我们被勒令关闭 他被击垮了 |
[38:26] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[38:28] | He disappeared after the ban. | 禁令颁布后他失踪了 |
[38:31] | I’ve tried to find him, but… | 我试图找到他 但是 |
[38:32] | You said “despite Data’s death,” meaning that any new synthetic | 你说 尽管德塔死了 是指任何新的合成人 |
[38:38] | would have to be made from Data. | 必须以德塔为模板建造吗 |
[38:40] | Advanced ones, yes. | 高级合成人 是的 |
[38:42] | If you had Data’s neural net, | 如果你有德塔的神经网络 |
[38:44] | perfecting a flesh-and-blood host body | 完善有血有肉的宿主身体 |
[38:46] | would be relatively simple. | 会比较简单 |
[38:47] | But his neurons died with him. | 但他的神经元也随他死亡了 |
[38:49] | See, now you’re coming around to that no I’ve been promising you. | 你看 现在你就知道我为什么说不行了 |
[38:55] | Does this mean anything to you? | 这让你想到什么吗 |
[39:01] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[39:03] | From my tea-drinking companion. | 从我的喝茶同伴那里 |
[39:05] | The one you said couldn’t exist. | 你说的不可能存在的那个 |
[39:14] | I really… | 我真的 |
[39:16] | really wish you’d come here on my day off. | 真希望你能在我休息日来这里 |
[39:22] | It’s a symbol for fractal neuronic cloning. | 它是分形神经元克隆的标志 |
[39:25] | – I’m sorry? – It was a radical, | -我很抱歉 -是麦道克斯的一个 |
[39:27] | beautiful idea of Maddox’s. | 疯狂而美妙的主意 |
[39:30] | His theory was that Data’s entire code, even his memories, | 他的理论是说德塔的全部代码 甚至他的记忆 |
[39:33] | could be reconstituted from a single positronic neuron. | 可以从一个单一的正电子神经元重建 |
[39:36] | If there is a synth out there who is perfect, like you say… | 如果有一个完美的合成人 就像你说的 |
[39:41] | Then Data, or some part of him, | 那么德塔 或者是他的一部分 |
[39:44] | – an essence of him… – Essence, yes. | -他的一部分本质 -对 本质 |
[39:47] | …would be alive. | 就还活着 |
[39:48] | There’d be no way of knowing | 要想知道 |
[39:50] | – without examining… – Dahj. | -就必须去查 -达姬 |
[39:52] | The girl. | 那个女孩 |
[39:55] | Data’s daughter. | 德塔的女儿 |
[39:57] | He always wanted a daughter. | 他一直想要一个女儿 |
[39:59] | I believe that Maddox modeled her | 我相信麦道克斯从一幅德塔的旧画上 |
[40:01] | on an old painting of Data’s. | 设计了她的样子 |
[40:06] | A female? | 一个女人 |
[40:08] | Yes, I suppose you could make them that way. | 是的 我想你可以那样制作它们 |
[40:10] | – Uh, I’m sorry? – “Them”? | -呃 对不起 -你说它们 |
[40:13] | They’re created in pairs. | 它们是成对创造的 |
[40:16] | Twins? | 双胞胎 |
[40:19] | Twins. | 双胞胎 |
[40:26] | So there’s another one. | 所以还有一个 |
[41:07] | Dr. Asha? | 阿莎医生 |
[41:12] | I don’t mean to intrude. I’m Narek. | 我不想打扰你 我是纳雷克 |
[41:15] | I’m new here. | 我是新来的 |
[41:17] | Soji. | 索吉 |
[41:18] | That’s a beautiful name. | 那是个漂亮的名字 |
[41:22] | I’ve been reading about your work. | 我一直在拜读你的工作 |
[41:23] | It’s-it’s fascinating. | 很吸引人 |
[41:25] | I feel like I’ve got so many questions. | 我觉得我有很多问题 |
[41:27] | And I feel like you’re about to ask them. | 我觉得你就要问他们了 |
[41:32] | That’s nice. | 很漂亮 |
[41:34] | Your necklace. | 你的项链 |
[41:36] | Uh, my father made it. | 呃 是我父亲做的 |
[41:38] | One for me and one for my sister. | 一个给我 一个给我妹妹 |
[41:40] | I’m a twin. | 我是双胞胎 |
[41:43] | Oh. I had a brother. | 哦 我有一个哥哥 |
[41:45] | Not a twin, but… | 不是双胞胎 但是 |
[41:47] | we were really close. | 我们真的很亲密 |
[41:49] | We, um… | 我们 |
[41:51] | we lost him last year. | 他去年去世了 |
[41:54] | Very unexpected. | 很意外 |
[41:57] | You’re lucky to have her. | 你有她真幸运 |
[42:01] | I’m sorry. You spend your day fixing broken people. | 我很抱歉 你每天都在修理坏了的人 |
[42:03] | I’m guessing the last thing you want when you get off work | 我猜你下班后最不想要的就是 |
[42:07] | is to listen to another sad story. | 就是听另一个悲伤的故事 |
[42:12] | Guess again. | 再猜猜看 |