| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | A group of rogue synthetics | 一伙恶意的合成人 |
| [00:04] | dropped the planetary defense shields, | 把星球护盾关闭 |
| [00:06] | completely destroying the Utopia Planitia shipyard. | 彻底摧毁了乌托邦平原星舰船坞 |
| [00:09] | Tell us, Admiral. Why did you really quit Starfleet? | 告诉我们 上将 您为什么从星际舰队辞职 |
| [00:11] | Because it was no longer Starfleet! | 因为那已经不再是星际舰队了 |
| [00:14] | We’re done here. | 我们没什么可说的了 |
| [00:16] | – What’s happening? – Baby, please, | -发生什么了 -宝贝 求你 |
| [00:18] | find Picard. | 找到皮卡德 |
| [00:19] | He can help you. | 他能帮你 |
| [00:21] | What do you want here? | 你有什么事 |
| [00:22] | I was with my boyfriend. | 我本来和我男朋友在一起 |
| [00:25] | They murdered him. | 他们杀了他 |
| [00:26] | No! No! No! | 不要 不 不 |
| [00:28] | Something inside of me just knew what to do– | 就好像我的身体知道要干什么 |
| [00:30] | how to move, how to fight. | 如何移动 如何战斗 |
| [00:34] | Everything inside of me says that I’m safe with you. | 我心底的声音说和你在一起是安全的 |
| [00:37] | I had a dear friend. | 我有个好朋友 |
| [00:39] | Commander Data. | 德塔中校 |
| [00:40] | He painted you, | 他画了你 |
| [00:41] | exactly as you are here and now. | 画得和现在的你一模一样 |
| [00:44] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
| [00:45] | He named the painting Daughter. | 他把那幅画命名为”女儿” |
| [00:47] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
| [00:49] | She came here to find safety. | 她是来寻求安栖之地的 |
| [00:57] | No! | 不 |
| [01:00] | I owe it to her to find out who killed her and why. | 我应该查出是谁杀了她 为什么杀了她 |
| [01:03] | The androids that destroyed Mars came from this lab. | 摧毁火星的机器人来自这个实验室 |
| [01:06] | No one has ever been able to | 没有人能够重新开发出 |
| [01:08] | redevelop the science used to create Data. | 用于创造德塔的科技 |
| [01:10] | Then came Bruce. Maddox. | 然后布鲁斯来了 麦道克斯 |
| [01:11] | His theory was that Data’s entire code, even his memories, | 他的理论是说德塔的全部代码 甚至他的记忆 |
| [01:15] | could be reconstituted from a single positronic neuron. | 可以从一个单一的正电子神经元重建 |
| [01:17] | Then Data, or some part of him, would be alive. | 那么德塔 或者是他的一部分 就还活着 |
| [01:21] | There’d be no way of knowing without examining… | 要想知道就必须去查 |
| [01:23] | Dahj. | 达姬 |
| [01:24] | Data’s daughter. | 德塔的女儿 |
| [01:25] | They’re created in pairs. | 它们是成对创造的 |
| [01:27] | Dr. Asha? | 阿莎医生 |
| [01:28] | Narek. | 我是纳雷克 |
| [01:29] | Soji. | 索吉 |
| [01:30] | – Twins? – Twins. | -双胞胎 -双胞胎 |
| [01:32] | So there’s another one. | 所以还有一个 |
| [01:45] | Attention, all personnel. | 全体人员注意 |
| [01:47] | Happy First Contact Day. | 初次接触日快乐 |
| [01:50] | Celebrations will be held in designated recreational areas | 庆祝活动将于常规阿尔法和贝塔间歇期间 |
| [01:51] | 乌托邦平原星舰船坞 火星 2385年 14年前 | |
| [01:53] | during regularly scheduled alpha and beta shift breaks. | 在指定的娱乐区举行 |
| [01:58] | All directors, please submit final duty logs prior to shift change. | 各位主管 请在换班前提交最终值班记录 |
| [02:03] | Sector 3 maintenance regulators | 第三区维修监管机构 |
| [02:04] | will report to mandatory security training… | 立即前往强制性安全培训 |
| [02:08] | Good morning, plastic people. | 早上好 塑料人 |
| [02:11] | Good morning, Mr. Pincus. | 早上好 平卡斯先生 |
| [02:13] | Let’s go to work. | 上班吧 |
| [02:18] | All A500 maintenance issues | 所有A500维护问题 |
| [02:20] | should be reported to Synthetic Personnel supervisors | 在启动手动关机程序之前 |
| [02:23] | prior to initiating manual shutdown proceedings. | 先向合成人主管汇报 |
| [02:29] | Every other tri-hy station in the yard gets off First Contact Day. | 船坞其他的3H站都在初次接触日休息了 |
| [02:33] | Not us. | 我们就不行 |
| [02:34] | What’d we do wrong? | 我们做错了什么 |
| [02:36] | To have a skeleton crew, you have to have skeletons. | 骷髅队必须要有骷髅 |
| [02:39] | I bet my kids are having cake on Earth. | 我敢打赌我的孩子们一定在地球吃蛋糕呢 |
| [02:42] | Yo, F8, you get into any trouble last night? | F8 你昨晚遇到麻烦了吗 |
| [02:46] | Hell yeah. | 那是当然 |
| [02:47] | Oh, yeah? Doing what? | 是吗 怎么了 |
| [02:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [02:51] | Hell yeah. | 那是当然 |
| [02:52] | Hell yeah. | 那是当然 |
| [02:53] | Hey, F8, I got one for you. | F8 我有一个问题 |
| [02:55] | What’s brown and sticky? | 什么东西是棕色的 而且很黏[像棍子] |
| [02:58] | Teratogenic coolant. | 致畸冷却剂 |
| [02:59] | Isonucleic residue. | 异核残基 |
| [03:01] | Boson-enriched nanopolymer. | 玻色子富集纳米聚合物 |
| [03:03] | A stick. | 一根棍子 |
| [03:06] | You get it? | 明白笑点了吗 |
| [03:08] | No. | 不明白 |
| [03:13] | Dude creeps me out. | 这家伙好吓人 |
| [03:15] | Hey, he can hear you. | 他听得见 |
| [03:17] | And? | 所以呢 |
| [03:19] | You can’t offend them. | 他们不会伤心的 |
| [03:20] | They’re not people. | 他们不是人 |
| [03:21] | And they can rip through solid titanium without breaking a sweat. | 而且她们可以毫不费力地撕开固体钛 |
| [03:25] | What are you, his sister? | 你是谁 他的姐妹吗 |
| [03:27] | Ugh, who raised you? | 谁把你养大的 |
| [03:28] | Report to primary reactor control sector. | 前去一级反应堆控制部门报到 |
| [03:34] | …Sector 3. Hazard protocol | 第三区 执行危害规程 |
| [03:36] | in effect until further notice. | 直到另行通知 |
| [03:41] | I wish they’d go back to | 他们继续在复制机 |
| [03:42] | using uno-amino matrices in the replicators. | 使用单氨基模型就好了 |
| [03:45] | – No kidding. – Space pineapples again. | -可不嘛 -又是太空菠萝 |
| [03:50] | I know what’s brown and sticky. | 我知道什么是棕色的 而且很黏 |
| [03:53] | This food is brown and sticky. | 这食物就是棕色的 而且黏糊糊的 |
| [03:55] | Is this a joke? | 这是玩笑吗 |
| [03:56] | Hey, that dude is lucky. | 那家伙真走运 |
| [03:59] | Now, here is some brown, sticky shit. | 这些就是棕色的 黏糊糊的玩意儿 |
| [04:02] | Amen. | 我同意 |
| [04:03] | Did you replicate flies with that, too? | 你还用那玩意来繁殖苍蝇了吗 |
| [04:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [04:13] | Security alert. | 安全警报 |
| [04:14] | Multiple synthetic labor units have been compromised. | 多个人造劳力小组被破坏 |
| [04:16] | Hey. Get away from there. | 离操作台远点 |
| [04:17] | Deflector shields down in all sectors of Utopia Planitia. | 乌托邦平原地区所有护盾关闭 |
| [04:22] | – Repeat, security alert. – Shit. | -重复 安全警报 -该死 |
| [04:24] | Multiple synthetic… | 多个合成… |
| [04:33] | Central, this is tri-hy station A19. | 指挥中心 这里是3H站A19 |
| [04:36] | Synth unit F8 has been compromised. | 合成人F8已经被破坏 |
| [04:38] | We have a man down. | 有一位舰员受伤 |
| [04:39] | Repeat, we have a man down. | 重复 有一位舰员受伤 |
| [04:45] | Stand down! | 退下 |
| [04:48] | Grid failure detected. | 检测到电网故障 |
| [04:51] | Move immediately to designated safe zones. | 立刻转移到指定安全区 |
| [04:54] | Security grid failure in progress. | 安全电网正在失效 |
| [04:58] | Containments have failed. | 控损失败 |
| [04:59] | Evacuate immediately. | 请立即撤离 |
| [05:01] | Orbital defense system compromised. | 轨道防御系统已经损坏 |
| [05:04] | Emergency evacuation protocol in effect… | 启用紧急撤离协议… |
| [05:08] | Cascade failure in progress. | 正在发生多级损坏 |
| [07:08] | Surface scans negative. | 表面扫描查找失败 |
| [07:10] | No matter or trace elements consistent with Dahj Asha are present. | 不存在与达姬·亚莎一致的物质与微量元素 |
| [07:15] | They erased her. | 他们销毁了她的踪迹 |
| [07:17] | And then they erased themselves. | 然后让自己也消失得无影无踪 |
| [07:19] | Well, it’s certainly Tal Shiar’s operational style, but… | 这确实是罗慕伦情报局的办事风格 但 |
| [07:22] | On Earth? | 在地球上乱来 |
| [07:23] | Not even the Tal Shiar would have that audacity. | 即便是罗慕伦情报局也不敢这么放肆 |
| [07:25] | Then who? | 那会是谁动的手 |
| [07:28] | It has to be. | 那只能是 |
| [07:30] | Zhat Vash. | 扎瓦社 |
| [07:32] | And here we go. | 又开始了 |
| [07:34] | What is Zhat Vash? | 什么是扎瓦社 |
| [07:35] | A Tal Shiar myth. | 情报局里流传的神话 |
| [07:38] | It’s a kind of boogeyman they use to frighten new recruits. | 这是他们用来吓唬新人的一种鬼怪 |
| [07:41] | And children. | 也会用来吓小孩 |
| [07:43] | Please explain. | 请解释一下 |
| [07:45] | Here in the Federation, | 在联邦 |
| [07:46] | you refer to the Tal Shiar as the Romulan secret police. | 你们把塔西亚称之为罗慕伦情报局 |
| [07:50] | But it’s a bit redundant. | 但其实这么解释有点冗长 |
| [07:51] | You could put the word “secret” in front | 罗慕伦文化的每个方面 |
| [07:53] | of almost any aspect of Romulan culture. | 都能称得上是”秘密” |
| [07:56] | I have heard– and I have reason to believe– | 我听说过 我也有理由相信 |
| [07:58] | that the Tal Shiar is merely a mask worn | 情报局只是一个面具 |
| [08:01] | by another, far older cabal. | 另一个古老阴谋集团的面具 |
| [08:03] | That before the Tal Shiar, | 在情报局诞生前就已经存在的机构 |
| [08:05] | there was the Zhat Vash. | 就是扎瓦社 |
| [08:09] | “Zhat vash” is a term sometimes used to refer to the dead, | “扎瓦社”这个词有时会被用来指代死人 |
| [08:13] | the only reliable keepers of secrets. | 因为只有死人才能保守住秘密 |
| [08:15] | – Ominous. – No. Fitting. | -这个词不吉利 -不 这个词正合适 |
| [08:17] | Because that’s the sole purpose of the Zhat Vash. | 因为这就是扎瓦社的唯一目的 |
| [08:23] | To keep a secret so profound and terrible | 他们要保守一个深奥而可怕的秘密 |
| [08:26] | just learning it can break a person’s mind. | 即便只是了解它 都能摧毁一个人的心智 |
| [08:35] | Are you sure she said that he was murdered here, | 你确定她说的是他在这里被杀吗 |
| [08:38] | in her apartment? | 他死在她的公寓里 |
| [08:39] | She did. | 她是这么说的 |
| [08:41] | All apparent evidence to the contrary. | 但所有明显的证据都表明事实并非如此 |
| [08:44] | Would it be foolish to ask | 我如果要问 |
| [08:46] | what is the dread secret that the Zhat Vash are keeping? | 扎瓦社保守的可怕秘密是什么 会不会显得很蠢 |
| [08:49] | No one outside the Zhat Vash knows for sure. | 只有扎瓦社的内部人士清楚 |
| [08:52] | But I’ve heard whispers. | 但我也听到过流言 |
| [08:54] | Romulan methods of forensic molecular reconstruction | 罗慕伦法医的分子重建技术 |
| [08:57] | are illegal in the Federation. | 在联邦是禁止使用的 |
| [08:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
| [09:00] | – I had no idea. – Yeah. | -我完全不知道 -是的 |
| [09:01] | They’re also unreliable, and, | 这种技术也很不可靠 |
| [09:04] | – the results are dubious at best. – Yeah. | -结果的可信度也不高 -没错 |
| [09:07] | That’s exactly what we wanted you to think. | 我们就想让你这么认为 |
| [09:09] | When I was a new recruit, | 当我还是个新人的时候 |
| [09:11] | – one of my first handlers… – My mother. | -我最初的管理者之一 -我母亲 |
| [09:13] | got drunk on Romulan ale… | 喝罗慕伦麦酒喝高了 |
| [09:15] | – My father. – and let slip | -我父亲 -然后说漏了嘴 |
| [09:17] | that at the heart of the Zhat Vash mission | 在扎瓦社使命的核心处 |
| [09:19] | was a deep, unassuageable loathing. | 有一种深深的 无法平息的憎恨 |
| [09:22] | A loathing of whom? | 憎恨谁 |
| [09:24] | Not whom. | 不是谁 |
| [09:26] | What. | 是什么 |
| [09:42] | More wine? | 再来点酒吗 |
| [09:43] | Surprise me. | 让我惊喜一下 |
| [09:53] | Dahj, your replicator menus are tragic. | 达姬 你的复制机菜单也太悲催了 |
| [09:57] | That’s… extraordinary. | 这真的…不可思议 |
| [10:01] | It’s said they operate without regard for treaty or jurisdiction– | 据说他们的行动不考虑条约或管辖权 |
| [10:05] | and not just in Romulan worlds, | 范围也不仅限于罗慕伦人的领土 |
| [10:07] | but in the Klingon Empire, the Gorn Hegemony, | 他们的行动范围包括克林贡帝国 戈恩帝国 |
| [10:09] | even the Federation itself– | 甚至联邦本身… |
| [10:11] | and that they have kept this secret | 他们已经保守了这个秘密 |
| [10:13] | for thousands upon thousands of years. | 成千上万年 |
| [10:15] | Oh, the cheeky fuckers. | 狡猾的混蛋们 |
| [10:17] | They’ve overwritten the particle residuum. | 他们覆写了粒子残质 |
| [10:20] | Overwritten it? | 覆写 |
| [10:21] | Yes. And in a very sophisticated way. | 是的 用一种非常复杂的方法 |
| [10:23] | It’s… | 这种方法… |
| [10:24] | barely detectable. | 几乎探测不到 |
| [10:25] | It would read as instrument failure | 不了解其原理的话 |
| [10:27] | if you didn’t know better. | 真的会以为是仪器故障 |
| [10:28] | But it’s not. | 但不是仪器的问题 |
| [10:29] | It’s a flat-out wipe. | 而是把痕迹彻底抹掉 |
| [10:30] | Can you recover it? | 你能恢复吗 |
| [10:34] | Have you never noticed the complete absence | 您从没留意到罗慕伦文化中 |
| [10:36] | of any form of artificial life in Romulan culture? | 没有任何形式的人造生命吗 |
| [10:39] | We don’t have androids or AIs. | 我们没有生化人或者人工智能 |
| [10:41] | We don’t study cybernetics. | 我们不研究神经机械学 |
| [10:43] | Our computers are limited to purely numerical functions. | 我们的计算机仅具有数学计算功能 |
| [10:47] | They must have saturated this place in antileptons. | 他们一定是把反轻子充满了这个地方 |
| [10:50] | At no small risk to themselves, by the way. | 而不惜让他们自己冒很大的风险 |
| [10:53] | This place hasn’t just been cleaned, Admiral. | 这地方不是仅仅被清理过 上将 |
| [10:56] | It’s been scrubbed. | 而是被彻底清扫过 |
| [10:57] | Is that to be expected of your Zhat Vash? | 你的扎瓦社是不是理应如此 |
| [11:00] | Well, they’re not my Zhat Vash, | 他们不是我的扎瓦社 |
| [11:02] | and I thought you didn’t believe in them. | 而且我以为你不相信呢 |
| [11:05] | I may be coming around. | 我可能被说服了 |
| [11:08] | So, then… | 那么… |
| [11:09] | all this is about the Zhat Vash hatred of androids. | 这些都是和扎瓦社对生化人的仇恨有关了 |
| [11:14] | It’s not simply hate. | 不仅仅是仇恨 |
| [11:16] | It’s hate and fear and pure loathing | 而是对任何合成生命体的 |
| [11:20] | for any form of synthetic life. | 仇恨 恐惧和彻底憎恶 |
| [11:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [11:25] | That I can’t tell you. I don’t know. | 这我就没法告诉你了 我不知道 |
| [11:27] | But I am certain that is the silence | 但我可以确定的是 |
| [11:30] | that seals the mouths of the Zhat Vash, | 正是这死寂让扎瓦社闭上了嘴巴 |
| [11:33] | as surely and eternally as death. | 如死亡一般保险和持久 |
| [11:35] | The operatives who did this | 干这事的人 |
| [11:36] | wouldn’t have wanted to leave the impression | 不会想要让人察觉 |
| [11:38] | that the place had been scrubbed. | 这地方有被清除过的痕迹 |
| [11:40] | We may find they’ve neglected something, some… | 我们也许能找到被他们漏过的什么东西 |
| [11:44] | actual clue… | 藏匿在… |
| [11:46] | that lay tucked inside a false clue, as it were. | 错误的线索内的真实线索 |
| [11:51] | Something like this, | 这样的东西吗 |
| [11:52] | for example? | 比如说 |
| [12:01] | There’s no record of any incoming | 没有任何接听 |
| [12:03] | or outgoing calls. | 或者拨出通话的记录 |
| [12:05] | The information’s there, | 信息都在 |
| [12:06] | but the indexes have been surgically deleted. | 但目录被精确地删除了 |
| [12:09] | There’s no way to sort the data. | 没办法去整理数据 |
| [12:11] | Essentially, they’ve sterilized it, | 说到底 他们把信息给滤掉了 |
| [12:12] | so that it’s… qualitatively agnostic. | 因此它…基本上不可用了 |
| [12:16] | There’s no distinction. | 根本没有差别 |
| [12:17] | Everything looks like everything else. | 每个字节看着都和其它的一样 |
| [12:19] | What we need is a record of any contact | 我们需要的就是她和她姐姐 |
| [12:22] | that she may have had with her sister. | 可能进行过联系的记录 |
| [12:24] | Mm, and no doubt it’s in here, | 这里面肯定有 |
| [12:25] | but it will look the same as everything else. | 但它看着和其它信息都一样 |
| [12:31] | N… No, it… | 不… 不 它… |
| [12:33] | it will look like her. | 会看着像她的 |
| [12:35] | Like Dahj. | 像达姬 |
| [12:37] | Wh-What’s her name? Um, Dr. Jurati. | 她叫什么 尤拉蒂博士吧 |
| [12:39] | She said that they would be identical twins, right? | 她说她们是单卵双胞胎 对吧 |
| [12:42] | – Even closer than twins, perhaps. – Okay. | -可能比双胞胎还要更相似 -好 |
| [12:44] | So what’s the first thing you do | 那当你激活一步新的数码助理时 |
| [12:46] | when you bring a new digital assistant online? | 第一步会做什么 |
| [12:47] | – Introduce myself. – Exactly. | -自我介绍 -没错 |
| [12:49] | Computers like efficiency, | 计算机喜欢效率 |
| [12:51] | so what a computer does is build heuristics, | 因此计算机要建立策略模式 |
| [12:55] | shortcuts to the tasks it performs most often. | 也就是它最常使用功能的快捷模式 |
| [12:57] | You’re saying | 你是说 |
| [12:58] | that if they were indistinguishable, | 如果她们俩无法区分 |
| [13:00] | then the machine, at some point, | 那机器有时 |
| [13:02] | could have mistaken the sister for Dahj. | 会有可能错把姐姐当成达姬 |
| [13:04] | Exactly. And if it did, | 没错 如果出现这种情况 |
| [13:06] | even for a few seconds before it flagged the error, | 哪怕在它标记出错误之前只有几秒钟 |
| [13:08] | then the tags might still be in here, | 那么这些标记可能还在 |
| [13:12] | overlooked by even the most diligent of scrubbers. | 被哪怕是最最细致的清除者所忽略 |
| [13:16] | Got you. | 找到了 |
| [13:19] | Okay. | 好 |
| [13:21] | These were all outgoing. | 这些都是拨出的 |
| [13:23] | 标记 错误 错误 脸部识别错误 查看识别错误记录 | |
| [13:23] | And these… | 而这些… |
| [13:26] | were incoming. | 是接听的 |
| [13:30] | It’s her. | 是她 |
| [13:32] | Ghosts in the machine. | 机器中的幽灵 |
| [13:35] | Can you tell me where she is? | 你能告诉我她在哪吗 |
| [13:38] | No. | 不能 |
| [13:40] | But I can tell you where she isn’t. | 但我可以告诉你她不在哪 |
| [13:42] | Nonlocal information packets are routed through subspace relays. | 非本域数据包通过离散子空间中继线路传输 |
| [13:47] | This routing leaves tiny | 这种线路会留下细微 |
| [13:49] | but unmistakable code marks. | 但独特的代码痕迹 |
| [13:52] | Nonlocal? | 非本域 |
| [13:53] | I’m saying this transmission came from off-world. | 我是说传输来自于其他世界 |
| [14:00] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
| [14:01] | Wherever this girl was calling her sister from, | 不管她是从哪里和她妹妹通话的 |
| [14:04] | it’s nowhere on Earth. | 绝不是在地球上 |
| [14:16] | Beautiful? | 美吧 |
| [14:19] | No one’s ever said that before about a Borg Cube. | 从没人这么形容过博格方块飞船 |
| [14:25] | This isn’t a Borg Cube, Narek. | 这不是博格方块飞船 纳雷克 |
| [14:27] | It’s the Artifact. | 这是神器号 |
| [14:29] | A Borg cube is mighty and omnipotent. | 博格方块飞船强大而且无所不能 |
| [14:38] | The Artifact is lost. | 而神器号则是被遗弃的 |
| [14:42] | Severed from the Collective. | 从集合中被割裂 |
| [14:44] | Broken. | 破损的 |
| [14:46] | Vulnerable. | 脆弱的 |
| [14:48] | You find vulnerability and brokenness beautiful. | 你认为脆弱和破损是美丽的 |
| [14:52] | Is that strange? | 奇怪吗 |
| [14:53] | To find beauty in imperfection? | 在不完美中找到美 |
| [14:56] | It’s certainly not very Romulan. | 显然不像罗慕伦的风格 |
| [14:58] | But, then, there’s nothing very Romulan | 当然这个地方 |
| [15:01] | about this place at all. | 也一点也不像罗慕伦的风格 |
| [15:02] | Apart from the current owners | 除了这个地方的所有者 |
| [15:05] | and the profits you extract | 以及开发博格技术 |
| [15:06] | from the exploitation of Borg technology. | 获得的利润 |
| [15:09] | Are you a subversive, Dr. Asha, | 你是策反者吗 阿莎博士 |
| [15:11] | sent by our enemies to foment revolution | 我们的敌人派你来 |
| [15:13] | among the researchers? | 煽动研究员革命 |
| [15:15] | Yes, I am. | 我是 |
| [15:17] | But it’s too late now. | 不过太晚了 |
| [15:19] | You already slept with me. | 你已经和我睡了 |
| [15:20] | That makes you an accessory to my plot. | 你成了我的同谋 |
| [15:25] | Clearly… | 显然 |
| [15:28] | I’ll have to silence you. | 我需要让你闭嘴 |
| [15:38] | Try it. | 试试看 |
| [15:53] | Time for work. | 该干活了 |
| [15:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [15:57] | – Me, too. – Oh, you have a job? | -我也是 -你竟然有工作 |
| [15:59] | Thought you were just some Romulan lounge lizard. | 我还以为你是个罗慕伦花花公子 |
| [16:01] | Oh, we all have our part to play. | 我们都有自己的角色 |
| [16:05] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
| [16:06] | Sure. Just don’t expect an answer. | 当然 只不过可能没有答案 |
| [16:10] | Are we allowed to be sleeping together? | 我们允许滚床单吗 |
| [16:11] | Or is that a secret? | 还是说这是个秘密 |
| [16:13] | Very much the latter. | 差不多是后者 |
| [16:16] | Is everything Romulans do a secret? | 关于罗慕伦的都是秘密 |
| [16:18] | Ooh, I’m not at liberty to divulge that. | 我不能透露 |
| [16:21] | Is your name actually Narek? | 你真的叫纳雷克吗 |
| [16:24] | It’s one of them. | 是我名字之一 |
| [16:26] | So is there anything you can tell me about yourself? | 那关于你自己 你能告诉我些什么 |
| [16:30] | Yes. | 好吧 |
| [16:32] | I’m a very private person. | 我是个注重隐私的人 |
| [16:38] | So, see you at the Checkpoint? | 那么 检查站见 |
| [16:42] | Ooh, really? | 真的吗 |
| [16:44] | I need to see how it works. | 我想看看那是怎么操作的 |
| [16:46] | In your new capacity as… | 是以什么身份 |
| [16:52] | Yes. | 当然 |
| [16:54] | Good. | 好的 |
| [17:00] | So can I. | 我也能 |
| [17:17] | He said I’d find you out here. | 他说我能在这找到你 |
| [17:20] | Moritz. | 莫里茨 |
| [17:21] | Hello, Jean-Luc. | 你好 让-吕克 |
| [17:26] | It’s been a very long time. | 好久不见 |
| [17:30] | Too long. | 太久了 |
| [17:32] | I know there was a bit of trouble with the remote medscan, | 我知道远程体检有点问题 |
| [17:35] | but I hardly expected a house call. | 但没想到还有上门 |
| [17:38] | Let me just, um… | 稍等一下 |
| [17:40] | Your office told me they would be forwarding | 你同事说你看过 |
| [17:43] | the certificate for interstellar service | 报告结果后 |
| [17:45] | as soon as you had seen the results. | 就能给我星际任务许可证 |
| [17:53] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
| [17:54] | You might want something stronger. | 你可能需要喝点更猛的 |
| [18:03] | Your medscan came in at or above Starfleet minimums | 你的体检结果每一项 |
| [18:07] | in every category. | 都达到了星际舰队要求 |
| [18:08] | Cardiovascular, metabolic, cognitive. | 心血管 代谢 认知 |
| [18:11] | For a relic, you’re in excellent shape. | 作为退役老兵 你维持得很好 |
| [18:14] | Just that little abnormality in the parietal lobe. | 只是大脑顶叶有点异常 |
| [18:19] | I was told a long time ago | 很久以前我就被告知 |
| [18:21] | that it might cause a problem eventually. | 这可能会给我带来麻烦 |
| [18:26] | Loss of appetite, mood swings, unsettling dreams? | 没胃口 情绪化 噩梦 |
| [18:32] | Inappropriate displays of anger | 在行星新闻中 |
| [18:34] | on interplanetary news holos? | 不恰当地表现愤怒 |
| [18:41] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得这是什么原因 |
| [18:42] | I’d need to run more tests. | 我需要做更多检查 |
| [18:44] | It could be one of a number of related syndromes. | 可能是相关症候中的一个 |
| [18:48] | Prognosis? | 预后呢 |
| [18:52] | Come on. Let’s have it, Dr. Benayoun. | 直说吧 贝纳勇医生 |
| [18:58] | A few are treatable, but… | 少数是可以治疗的 但是 |
| [19:00] | they all end the same way. | 最终结果都是一样 |
| [19:03] | Some sooner than others. | 有的发展会迅速一些 |
| [19:07] | I see. | 我了解了 |
| [19:18] | I need you to certify me to Starfleet | 我需要你和星际舰队证明 |
| [19:23] | as fit for interstellar service. | 我能胜任星际任务 |
| [19:28] | Now, will you do it? | 你能这么做吗 |
| [19:32] | I don’t suppose you’d condescend to tell me why. | 我想你不会告诉我原因 |
| [19:36] | Secret mission? | 秘密任务 |
| [19:38] | We certainly had our share of those on the Stargazer, didn’t we? | 我们在观星者号上已经见过太多了 |
| [19:42] | – Remember that time in the fire forest on Calyx… – Dr. Benayoun. | -还记得当时火森林 -贝纳勇医生 |
| [19:47] | Forgive me. | 对不起 |
| [19:49] | You really want to go back out into the cold. | 你真的想要回到寒冷中吗 |
| [19:53] | Knowing… | 明知道 |
| [19:55] | More than ever, knowing. | 比以往更真切 |
| [20:03] | I don’t know what kind of trouble | 我不知道你准备 |
| [20:05] | you’re planning to get into. | 找什么样的麻烦 |
| [20:07] | Maybe if you’re lucky, | 也许你如果幸运的话 |
| [20:09] | it will kill you first. | 这麻烦会比疾病先要了你的命 |
| [20:44] | All visitors must report to the main security desk. | 到访者请向主安检台报到 |
| [20:47] | All visitors must report to the main security desk. | 到访者请向主安检台报到 |
| [20:54] | Admiral Gurdy, please report to Conference Room B. | 哥迪上将 请前往会议室B |
| [20:57] | Admiral Gurdy, please report to Conference Room B. | 哥迪上将 请前往会议室B |
| [21:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [21:02] | I, uh, have a meeting with the CNC. | 我和司令有个会议 |
| [21:04] | I have an appointment. | 我预约过 |
| [21:06] | Of course, sir. | 当然 |
| [21:10] | May I have your name, please, sir? | 可以告诉我你的名字吗 先生 |
| [21:12] | Oh, um, Picard. | 皮卡德 |
| [21:15] | P-i-c-a-r-d. | 皮-卡-德 |
| [21:18] | Jean-Luc. | 让-吕克 |
| [21:21] | It’s nice to see you up and around, Admiral. Welcome back. | 很高兴在此见到你 上将 欢迎回来 |
| [21:27] | Come. | 进来 |
| [21:32] | Jean-Luc. | 让-吕克 |
| [21:33] | Kirsten. | 克莉斯滕 |
| [21:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [21:37] | May I? | 可以坐下吗 |
| [21:41] | Apparently, you have urgent Federation business. | 你显然有紧急联邦事务 |
| [21:44] | I understood you to have left affairs of state behind. | 我记得你决定不插手重大事务了 |
| [21:47] | I am staying as far from it all as I can. | 我能不插手绝不插手 |
| [21:50] | So then what can I do for you? | 那你这次有何贵干 |
| [21:51] | – Bruce Maddox. – What about him? | -布鲁斯·麦道克斯 -他怎么了 |
| [21:53] | I believe that he is using neurons | 我相信他在使用过世的德塔中校的 |
| [21:58] | from the late Commander Data | 过世的德塔中校的神经元 |
| [22:00] | to create a new organic synthetic. | 制造新的有机合成生命 |
| [22:04] | Well, that’s not far from all of it, | 这可没有离大事很远 |
| [22:05] | it is all of it. | 这就是大事 |
| [22:07] | The Romulans are involved. | 罗慕伦人也牵涉其中 |
| [22:09] | This gets better and better. | 事情真是越滚越大 |
| [22:10] | Commander Data was not only my colleague, | 德塔中校不仅是我的同事 |
| [22:13] | he was my dear friend, | 更是我的挚友 |
| [22:15] | and he gave his life, body and soul, | 而他为联邦献出了自己的 |
| [22:18] | to the Federation. | 肉体 生命和灵魂 |
| [22:20] | And if there is a chance | 如果有任何可能 |
| [22:21] | that some part of him still exists, | 他的一部分还存活在世间 |
| [22:25] | then I think we have an obligation to investigate. | 我认为我们有义务进行彻查 |
| [22:28] | There is no “We,” Jean-Luc. | 没有什么”我们” 让-吕克 |
| [22:30] | Kirsten, I know we have not always seen eye to eye. | 克莉斯滕 我知道我们不是一直志同道合 |
| [22:35] | Nevertheless, I have a request to make. | 但是我有一个请求 |
| [22:38] | Based on my years of service, | 考虑我服役多年 |
| [22:40] | I want you to reinstate me, | 我希望你能让我复职 |
| [22:42] | temporarily, for one mission. | 只是临时的 为了一项任务 |
| [22:45] | I will need a small warp-capable reconnaissance ship | 我需要一艘小型曲率引擎侦察舰 |
| [22:49] | with a minimal crew, and if you feel that my rank | 最精简的人员配置 如果你觉得我的军衔 |
| [22:53] | makes me too conspicuous, well, then, | 实在是太过惹眼 那这样 |
| [22:56] | I an content to be demoted to Captain. | 我很乐意降级成为上校 |
| [23:01] | The sheer fucking hubris. | 你真是自我感觉良好 |
| [23:04] | You think you could just waltz back in here and be entrusted | 你觉得你这么回来晃一圈就能让我放心 |
| [23:07] | with taking men and women into space? | 让你带着人去太空吗 |
| [23:09] | Don’t you think I was watching the holo the other day | 你觉得我那天没和银河系里的其他人一样 |
| [23:11] | along with everyone else in the galaxy? | 看了你的采访视频吗 |
| [23:12] | I should not have spoken in public. | 我不该公开发表意见 |
| [23:14] | The Romulans were our enemies, and we tried | 罗慕伦人是我们的敌人 我们曾试图 |
| [23:17] | to help them for as long as we could, | 尽我们所能帮助他们 |
| [23:19] | but even before the synthetics attacked Mars, | 但甚至在合成生命体进攻火星之前 |
| [23:22] | 14 species within the Federation said, | 联邦内的十四个种族就联合发言 |
| [23:24] | “Cut the Romulans loose, or we’ll pull out.” | “让罗慕伦人走 否则我们脱离联邦” |
| [23:27] | It was a choice between allowing the Federation to implode | 这是在让联邦瓦解和让罗慕伦人离开之间 |
| [23:30] | or letting the Romulans go. | 做出选择 |
| [23:31] | The Federation does not get to decide | 联邦无权决定 |
| [23:34] | if a species lives or dies. | 一个种族的生死 |
| [23:36] | Yes, we do. We absolutely do. | 我们有权 当然有权 |
| [23:38] | Thousands of other species depend upon us for unity, | 无数其他种族都靠着我们维系联盟 |
| [23:42] | for cohesion. | 和团结 |
| [23:43] | We didn’t have enough ships left. | 我们当时没有足够的舰船 |
| [23:45] | We had to make choices. | 必须做出选择 |
| [23:47] | But the great Captain Picard didn’t like his orders. | 但伟大的皮卡德舰长不喜欢那道指令 |
| [23:49] | I was standing up for the Federation, | 我是替联邦做出表率 |
| [23:51] | for what it represents, | 为了联邦精神 |
| [23:53] | for what it should still represent. | 为了它至今依然代表的东西 |
| [23:55] | How dare you lecture me? | 你怎敢对我说教 |
| [23:57] | Ignore me again at your cost. | 你大可再次无视我 那就准备好付出代价 |
| [24:00] | – My cost? – You are in peril, Admiral. | -什么代价 -你深处危机 上将 |
| [24:03] | There is no peril here, | 这里没有什么危机 |
| [24:05] | only the pitiable delusions of a once-great man | 只有一位曾经伟大而今又渴望权力的人 |
| [24:08] | desperate to matter. | 那可怜的妄想 |
| [24:10] | This is no longer your house, Jean-Luc. | 这已经不是你的地盘了 让-吕克 |
| [24:13] | So do what you’re good at: | 你还是做好你最擅长的事 |
| [24:15] | go home. | 滚回家吧 |
| [24:18] | Request denied. | 你的请求被驳回了 |
| [24:36] | Security badges must be visible at all times. | 安全胸章需一直可见 |
| [24:43] | Here, let me help you with that. | 我来帮忙吧 |
| [24:48] | So embarrassing. | 我真丢脸 |
| [24:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [24:52] | Are you new here? I haven’t seen you around. | 你是新来的吗 我没见过你 |
| [24:54] | Yesterday. | 昨天才到 |
| [24:55] | My residency was supposed to start six months ago, | 我的驻留期六个月之前就该开始 |
| [24:58] | but the Romulan Free State revoked it when I was halfway here. | 但在我来的半路上罗慕伦自由邦收回了授权 |
| [25:01] | I have no idea why, or why they finally reinstated it. | 我不知道原因 也不知道他们又让我来了 |
| [25:05] | Well, that sounds about right. | 这听上去像他们的风格 |
| [25:09] | They still don’t have a clear idea | 他们依然不清楚 |
| [25:11] | of how much damage this cube sustained, | 这个方块遭受了多大损伤 |
| [25:13] | or maybe they do and they just aren’t telling, | 也许他们清楚却不说 |
| [25:16] | but, anyway, you don’t want to cross over into the Gray Zone | 不管怎样 你不能不开启这个就 |
| [25:19] | without this turned on. | 进入灰区 |
| [25:22] | Don’t worry, you’re gonna be fine. | 别担心 不会有事的 |
| [25:32] | Morning and welcome to Ops Cycle 9834. | 早安 欢迎来到9834号行动圈 |
| [25:36] | Here we go. | 到了 |
| [25:36] | As guests of the Borg Artifact Research Institute, | 作为博格神器号研究所的客人 |
| [25:40] | your safety is important to us. | 你们的安全对我们来说很重要 |
| [25:42] | You are standing inside one of the most | 你们正身处已知最具破坏性的 |
| [25:44] | destructive weapons ever known, and though no longer active, | 武器之一的内部 即使不在活动状态 |
| [25:47] | it remains potentially dangerous. | 它也潜藏着巨大危险 |
| [25:50] | Please don’t venture outside | 请勿随意离开 |
| [25:51] | of your designated research area. | 既定研究区域 |
| [25:53] | Assume that any fixture or instrument | 请假设任何你所不了解的 |
| [25:55] | not personally known to be benign is malignant. | 设施及装置都是有害的 |
| [25:58] | Romulans are into drama. | 罗慕伦人很喜欢大惊小怪 |
| [26:04] | Who is that? | 他是谁 |
| [26:05] | That’s Narek. He’s new here, too. | 他叫纳雷克 也是个新人 |
| [26:09] | I didn’t know Romulans could be so hot. | 我不知道罗慕伦人还能这么帅 |
| [26:11] | from the Gray Zone will result in… | 灰色区域里会… |
| [26:15] | Me, either. | 我也是 |
| [26:16] | While in the Grey Zone, you are likely to encounter | 在灰色区域里 你们可能会遇到 |
| [26:19] | former members of the Borg Collective. | 博格集合的前成员 |
| [26:22] | Are you researching the xBs? | 你还在调查博格集合的事吗 |
| [26:24] | It’s a little more hands-on. | 我可是用全身心在调查 |
| [26:26] | And if your gradient badge starts to blink green, | 如果你的徽章闪绿光 |
| [26:30] | run. | 就赶紧跑 |
| [26:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
| [26:46] | Narek, this is… | 纳雷克 这是… |
| [26:48] | Dr. Naàshala Kunamadèstifee of Trill Polytech. | 楚尔理工的娜哈沙拉·库拿马黛丝特菲 |
| [26:51] | The Institute is eager to see your work bear fruit, Doctor. | 研究所很期待看到你的工作得到应用 博士 |
| [26:54] | How likely is the Collective to reestablish a link to your Borg? | 这个集合有多大的可能和博格重新建立联系 |
| [26:57] | Is it, is it really wise to release them? | 就这么释放他们真的明智吗 |
| [27:00] | They’re former Borg, and we’re not “Releasing” them, | 他们是前伯格人 而且我们不是在释放他们 |
| [27:03] | – we’re reclaiming them. – There’s really no danger. | -我们只是来重启他们 -没什么危险的 |
| [27:05] | When a cube undergoes submatrix collapse, | 当博格方块飞船发生子空间崩溃 |
| [27:07] | the Collective immediately severs its link | 集合就会立刻切断 |
| [27:09] | to the afflicted population. | 和受到影响的人之间的联系 |
| [27:11] | As far as the Collective are concerned, | 在集合看来 |
| [27:13] | this is just a graveyard. | 这里就是个坟墓 |
| [27:15] | And what does that make us? | 那我们成了什么了 |
| [27:16] | The same as you find in any graveyard. | 就和你在坟墓里的东西一样 |
| [27:19] | Some have come to feed on the dead, some are ghosts, | 有些是以尸体为食的东西 有的是鬼魂 |
| [27:22] | and a few, like you, Dr. Asha, | 还有一些像你一样 阿莎博士 |
| [27:25] | have pinned their hopes on resurrection. | 寄希望于让死人复活 |
| [27:32] | May I join you for the procedure? | 我能加入你们一起行动吗 |
| [27:36] | I’d-I’d like to see you work. | 我想看你工作 |
| [27:38] | That’s not up to me. You need approval | 我做不了主 |
| [27:40] | from the Director of the Borg Reclamation Project. | 你需要博格重启计划总管的批准 |
| [27:45] | Actually, I don’t. | 实际上我不需要 |
| [27:54] | 艾萨克·阿西莫夫 《机器人短篇合集》 | |
| [27:57] | You have a taste for the classics, I see. | 你很喜欢经典小说啊 |
| [28:01] | I never really cared for science fiction. | 我从来都不喜欢科幻小说 |
| [28:05] | I guess | 我想 |
| [28:07] | I just didn’t get it. | 我就是不明白它们在讲什么 |
| [28:11] | – Well, thank you for coming over. – Yeah. | -谢谢你过来 -没事 |
| [28:14] | It’s hard to tear myself away from the action at my lab, | 我很难从忙碌的实验室里抽身 |
| [28:17] | but… | 但是… |
| [28:18] | Um, your preference? | 你喜欢什么茶 |
| [28:19] | We have a selection. | 我们有很多种 |
| [28:22] | Earl Grey? | 伯爵红茶 |
| [28:24] | I knew there was something about you. | 我就知道你有点意思 |
| [28:28] | I gathered up, uh, everything I could find | 我从麦道克斯留下的东西里 |
| [28:31] | from Maddox’s tenure at the Institute. | 搜集了所有能找到的资料 |
| [28:32] | Most of what was there got blackboxed after he disappeared, | 大部分在他消失后都被装进了黑匣子里 |
| [28:36] | but they left some of the ancillary stuff untouched. | 但他们留下了一些没动 |
| [28:39] | I was thinking about the painting. | 我一直在想那幅画 |
| [28:41] | Bruce and Data were friends after a fashion. | 布鲁斯和德塔算得上是朋友 |
| [28:44] | I-If Bruce is using Data’s neurons to make more synths, | 如果布鲁斯在用德塔的神经元造更多的合成人 |
| [28:47] | it would make sense to model them | 那他用德塔的画来建模 |
| [28:49] | after the painting Data made. | 就说得通了 |
| [28:51] | Indeed. | 没错 |
| [28:54] | I also did a little digging into Dahj Asha. | 我还调查了一下达姬·阿莎 |
| [28:57] | You’re right. She was accepted at Daystrom. | 你说的没错 她确实被德斯仲录取了 |
| [29:00] | In fact, she was a perfect candidate. | 其实 她是个完美的候选人 |
| [29:02] | In hindsight, a little too perfect. | 事后看来 有点过于完美了 |
| [29:05] | Her credentials were bogus? | 她的证书是假的吗 |
| [29:07] | It’s more insidious than that. I checked with Regulus. | 是有一些潜藏的疑点 我在雷古勒斯查过了 |
| [29:11] | Their records show she was enrolled there | 他们的记录显示她曾在那里入学 |
| [29:13] | and her grade transcripts are on file. | 她的成绩单在档 |
| [29:15] | So she was what she claimed to be? | 所以她确实是像她说的那样 |
| [29:17] | She was a complete work of fiction. | 她就像是完全虚构出来的一样 |
| [29:20] | There’s no record | 没有任何记录能证明 |
| [29:21] | of her having actually attended R3SA. | 她参加过R3SA |
| [29:25] | I-I’m no forensics maven, | 我不是什么侦察专家 |
| [29:26] | but my sense is that her entire identity | 但我感觉她的整个身份 |
| [29:30] | was built all at once, about three years ago. | 都是在大约三年前造出来的 |
| [29:32] | By whom? Bruce Maddox? | 谁编造的 布鲁斯·麦道克斯吗 |
| [29:35] | – He certainly had the ability. – Motive? | -他确实有这个能力 -动机呢 |
| [29:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [29:40] | People in the synthetic humanoid field | 合成人领域的人 |
| [29:42] | tend to get a little secret-planny. | 总是喜欢搞些秘密计划 |
| [29:46] | Milk? | 要牛奶吗 |
| [29:47] | Yes, please. Thank you. | 要 谢谢 |
| [29:56] | There you go. | 发给你了 |
| [29:57] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [30:00] | It breaks my heart that I never | 我太难过了 |
| [30:01] | got a chance to meet her. | 都没能有机会见她一面 |
| [30:04] | Such a wondrous thing. | 多神奇啊 |
| [30:06] | And the damn Romulans just | 该死的罗慕伦人 |
| [30:10] | wiped her away. | 把她杀了 |
| [30:14] | You asked me what the plan was, | 你之前问我计划是什么 |
| [30:16] | what she was after at Daystrom. | 她去德斯仲是为了什么 |
| [30:19] | I don’t think that’s the most relevant question right now. | 我觉得那都不是目前最要紧的问题 |
| [30:22] | I think the question you should be trying to answer is… | 我觉得你现在需要调查的问题是 |
| [30:24] | “What about the other one?” | 另一个在哪 |
| [30:27] | If she’s really out there, | 如果她真的在太空中 |
| [30:29] | and if the Romulans haven’t gotten to her, too, | 而罗慕伦人也还没找到她 |
| [30:34] | then where is she? | 那么她在哪里 |
| [30:36] | And what is she after? | 她在那干什么 |
| [30:48] | Continuing procedure on Patient 8923/3, | 患者8923/3号 无名 |
| [30:52] | one of the Nameless. | 继续执行操作 |
| [30:57] | Time in regenestasis, 14 years. | 再生时长 十四年 |
| [31:00] | Arm implant was successfully removed. | 手臂已成功移除 |
| [31:07] | Initiating ocular harvest procedure on Nameless. | 对无名进行眼部移除 |
| [31:13] | You know I hate it when you use that term. | 你知道我讨厌你用那个词 |
| [31:19] | You may have mentioned that once. | 你可能说过 |
| [31:22] | Why do you call them “The Nameless”? | 为什么叫他们无名 |
| [31:25] | Their species had a name. We just don’t know what it was. | 他们的种族有名字 我们只是不知道罢了 |
| [31:28] | Nameless is a name. | 无名亦为名 |
| [31:36] | Removing ocular processing core. | 正在移除眼部处理核心 |
| [31:47] | Tertiary mandible implant containment complete. | 三级下颚骨植入物抑制完毕 |
| [31:51] | Tagged for level 10 storage. | 标记为十级存储容量 |
| [31:54] | Interlinked transceiver node confirmed inactive. | 互连收发器节点确认断开 |
| [31:57] | Tagged for level one disposal. | 标记为一级清理 |
| [33:04] | Raffi, it’s Jean-Luc. Please, don’t hang up. | 拉菲 我是让-吕克 别挂断 |
| [33:07] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
| [33:09] | I need a ship. | 我需要一艘星舰 |
| [33:27] | Picard again? | 又是皮卡德 |
| [33:29] | And we all thought that he was safely mothballed | 我们还都以为他已经在 |
| [33:31] | on that vineyard of his. | 自家的葡萄酒庄里安度晚年了 |
| [33:33] | All these years. The Hermit of La Barre. | 这么多年来 他都是拉巴雷的隐士 |
| [33:36] | Now suddenly he is inescapable. | 突然又变得阴魂不散了 |
| [33:38] | That’s one word for what he is. | 他就是这样 |
| [33:40] | Going on and on about advanced synthetics, | 不停地谈论着先进合成物 |
| [33:42] | Bruce Maddox and… | 布鲁斯·麦道克斯 还有… |
| [33:44] | Bruce Maddox? Is he still alive? | 布鲁斯·麦道克斯 他还活着吗 |
| [33:46] | Does it even matter? | 这重要吗 |
| [33:48] | And then there was this wild talk about | 然后又开始胡扯 |
| [33:49] | clandestine Romulan anti-synth ops here on Earth. | 地球上有秘密的罗慕伦反合成物行动 |
| [33:52] | It was just… | 实在是… |
| [33:55] | it was just sad. | 太可怜了 |
| [33:56] | One might be even inclined to say tragic. | 甚至可以说是悲剧 |
| [33:59] | Admiral Clancy, I know I need hardly remind you | 克兰西上将 我应该不必再提醒您 |
| [34:02] | if the Romulans were running | 如果罗慕伦人 |
| [34:04] | clandestine operations on Earth, | 真的在地球上进行秘密行动 |
| [34:07] | I would know. And then you would know. | 我会知道的 然后您也会知道 |
| [34:10] | And then all of Starfleet would know, | 接着整个星际舰队都会知道 |
| [34:12] | because clearly, that would be an overt | 因为很明显 这是公然 |
| [34:15] | – and intolerable act of war. – Of course. | -且不可容忍的战争行为 -当然 |
| [34:18] | Look, Commodore, obviously there’s nothing to it, | 准将 很明显应该没什么事 |
| [34:20] | but I thought I’d better check. | 但我还是确认一下为好 |
| [34:22] | Out of an excess of caution, as they say. | 正如他们所说 出于谨慎考虑 |
| [34:24] | – Just look into it. – Of course. | -去调查一下 -当然 |
| [34:29] | Lieutenant Rizzo, to me, please. | 里佐上尉 请来找我 |
| [34:33] | What?! | 什么 |
| [34:34] | Have you gone mad? | 你疯了吗 |
| [34:35] | – Is it dementia? – I beg your pardon? | -是老年痴呆了吗 -你再说一遍 |
| [34:37] | Sorry, but you’re not a stupid man, | 抱歉 但你并不蠢 |
| [34:39] | so when I hear you say such a stupid idea, | 当我听到你的蠢主意时 |
| [34:41] | I have to ask for other explanations. | 我总得问问其他的解释 |
| [34:44] | Well, how about this. | 这么说吧 |
| [34:46] | The daughter of the man | 那个让我 |
| [34:47] | whose death I have been mourning for two decades | 哀悼了二十年的人 |
| [34:50] | comes to me for help and assistance. | 他的女儿来寻求我的帮助 |
| [34:52] | And then she is assassinated | 然后她在我面前 |
| [34:54] | in front of my eyes by a Romulan death squad | 被一个罗慕伦暗杀小组刺杀了 |
| [34:57] | who will then go and try and find | 接下来他们会试图找到她的双胞胎姐妹 |
| [35:00] | and destroy her twin sister. | 然后杀了她 |
| [35:03] | And you want me to sit here worrying what to do | 而你却还希望我坐在家里 |
| [35:05] | about the spittlebugs on the pinots? | 担心葡萄上的虫子该怎么办 |
| [35:07] | I want you not to die. | 我不希望你死 |
| [35:09] | No one but the Tal Shiar could ever protect you | 根本就没有人可以保护你 |
| [35:11] | – against the Tal Shiar. – She’s not wrong. | -免受罗慕伦情报局的迫害 -她说得没错 |
| [35:14] | You can’t go without us. | 你不能撇下我们自己去 |
| [35:16] | Idiot! He cannot go at all. | 笨蛋 他根本不能去 |
| [35:18] | He’s only safe here. | 只有在这 他才是安全的 |
| [35:19] | He knows about them. They have to eliminate him. | 他知道他们的底细 他们会杀了他 |
| [35:22] | Nevertheless… I have to go. | 话虽如此 我必须得去 |
| [35:25] | Go where? Go how? | 去哪 怎么去 |
| [35:27] | Well, I will get a ship, | 我会找到一艘星舰 |
| [35:28] | and I will find Bruce Maddox, wherever he is. | 无论布鲁斯·麦道克斯在哪 我都会找到他 |
| [35:32] | Laris, I have to do this. | 拉瑞丝 我必须这么做 |
| [35:36] | I don’t yet fully understand all of it, | 虽然我还没有了解事情的全部真相 |
| [35:39] | but I know that it’s important. | 但我知道这很重要 |
| [35:41] | – And not only to me. – No, of course. | -不仅对我重要 -当然了 |
| [35:44] | If it’s important to Jean-Luc Picard, | 如果这对让-吕克·皮卡德很重要 |
| [35:45] | it must be important to the whole galaxy. | 那肯定对全星系都很重要 |
| [35:49] | Go. | 去吧 |
| [35:51] | And take that one with you. | 带上他一起去 |
| [35:53] | You can die together. | 你们俩可以死在一块 |
| [35:58] | Laris understands. | 拉瑞斯能理解 |
| [35:59] | She’s afraid for you, that’s all. | 她只是为你担心而已 |
| [36:01] | I know that. | 我知道 |
| [36:03] | But you have to stay here with her. | 但你必须得留下陪她 |
| [36:07] | The grapes are far more in need of protection that I am. | 葡萄比我更需要保护 |
| [36:11] | And it’s less than a month to the harvest. | 还有不到一个月就该收成了 |
| [36:13] | But you can’t do it alone. | 但你不能一个人去 |
| [36:16] | You need help. You need protection. | 你需要帮助 需要保护 |
| [36:17] | – Yeah. – You need a crew. | -是啊 -你需要船员 |
| [36:19] | Riker. Worf. La Forge. | 莱克 沃夫 拉弗吉 |
| [36:24] | No. | 不 |
| [36:27] | I thought about it. | 我考虑过 |
| [36:28] | And they would do it in a heartbeat, | 他们会毫不犹豫地答应 |
| [36:30] | and that’s precisely why I cannot ask them. | 正是因为如此 我才不能去找他们 |
| [36:34] | They would put themselves at risk out of loyalty to me, | 出于对我的忠诚 他们会不顾个人安危 |
| [36:37] | and I do not want to have to go through that again. | 我不希望再经历这样的事了 |
| [36:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [36:42] | You need someone who hates you | 你需要一个憎恨你 |
| [36:44] | and has nothing to lose. | 而且一无所有的人 |
| [36:47] | I’ve already made the call. | 我已经打过电话了 |
| [36:56] | Come. | 进来 |
| [37:01] | You wanted to see me, Commodore? | 你想见我 准将 |
| [37:03] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
| [37:05] | Does that look like disruptor fire? | 看上去像是分裂武器的火光吗 |
| [37:07] | There. | 那里 |
| [37:09] | Reflected in the hand rail. | 反射在扶手上的 |
| [37:12] | Not to me, no. | 我没看出来 |
| [37:16] | Admiral Clancy just called. | 克兰西上将刚刚来电 |
| [37:18] | Jean-Luc Picard came to see her. | 让-吕克·皮卡德去见她了 |
| [37:21] | He has information | 他掌握了 |
| [37:22] | about clandestine Romulan ops here on Earth. | 罗慕伦人在地球上秘密行动的情报 |
| [37:25] | He referred to Zhat Vash by name. | 他提到了扎瓦社这个名字 |
| [37:28] | He was trying to persuade her to give him a ship | 他试图说服她给他一艘飞船 |
| [37:31] | and let him go after Dr. Bruce Maddox. | 让他去寻找布鲁斯·麦道克斯博士 |
| [37:34] | Although she did not mention that last part, | 尽管她没有提到最后这部分 |
| [37:36] | nor the talk about Zhat Vash. | 也没有提到扎瓦社 |
| [37:39] | Then how do you know? | 那你怎么知道的 |
| [37:39] | Do not insult me, Lieutenant. | 不要侮辱我 上尉 |
| [37:42] | It would not be advantageous for your career. | 这对你的事业没好处 |
| [37:46] | Apologies, Commodore. | 我道歉 准将 |
| [37:48] | This is unexpected. | 这事出乎意料 |
| [37:49] | A dirty word… | 在我们这行里 |
| [37:51] | in our line of work. | 这不是个好词 |
| [37:53] | Perhaps the worst word of all. | 可能是最糟糕的词了 |
| [37:55] | So you need me to take care of Picard? | 那你要我把皮卡德处理掉吗 |
| [37:59] | Your zeal and passion are commendable, | 你的热忱值得称赞 |
| [38:01] | but they are very nearly overbalanced by your impatience. | 但你的急躁与之不相称 |
| [38:05] | There is a fundamental aptness in the word “undercover” | “秘密行动”这个词的基本特性 |
| [38:10] | Which you have yet to fully absorb. | 你还没有完全理解 |
| [38:12] | So I won’t take care of him impatiently. | 那我不会急躁地处理掉他 |
| [38:16] | I’ll make it last as long as you like. | 你想要我花多久都行 |
| [38:18] | Clancy has discouraged him adequately, I believe. | 我相信克兰西已经打消他的念头了 |
| [38:22] | And if the need arises, | 如果需要的话 |
| [38:25] | I will take care of Picard. | 皮卡德由我来处理 |
| [38:28] | I want you to stay on mission. | 我要你继续执行任务 |
| [38:31] | You made a shambles of the operation here. | 你把这里的行动搞得一团糟 |
| [38:33] | Your team destroyed the thing before it could be interrogated | 你的小队还没审讯就把那东西毁了 |
| [38:37] | and nearly blew our cover. | 还差点暴露我们的身份 |
| [38:39] | We have one more opportunity. | 我们还有一次机会 |
| [38:42] | Do not squander it. | 不要浪费了 |
| [38:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [38:47] | – I’ve put my best man on it. – Have you? | -我派出了最得力的手下 -是吗 |
| [38:50] | I worry about that one. | 那个人令我担忧 |
| [38:52] | He too has a troubling penchant | 他和你一样麻烦 |
| [38:54] | for the unexpected. | 有”出乎意料”的倾向 |
| [38:56] | And I have had just about my fill of surprises, Lieutenant. | 而我已经受够意外了 上尉 |
| [38:59] | Do I make myself clear? | 我说的够清楚了吗 |
| [39:03] | I will vouch for him with my life. | 我愿意用我的命为他担保 |
| [39:05] | Indeed. You will. | 没错 你的命 |
| [39:08] | Which is why I strongly recommend | 所以我强烈建议你 |
| [39:10] | that you manage this case in person. | 亲自监督这个任务 |
| [39:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [39:14] | Everything is at stake. | 事关重大 |
| [39:18] | See that he does not fail. | 确保他不会失败 |
| [39:21] | See that neither of you does. | 确保你们两个都不会失败 |
| [39:46] | You can turn around and call that cab | 你可以转身叫出租艇 |
| [39:49] | to take you right back where you came from. | 把你送回你来的地方了 |
| [39:51] | Just want to talk. | 我只是想聊聊 |
| [39:53] | There isn’t anything you could say that I want to hear. | 你说什么我都不想听 |
| [39:59] | Secret Romulan assassins are operating on Earth. | 有罗慕伦人杀手在地球上秘密行动 |
| [40:05] | Is that the ’86? | 酒是86年的吗 |
| [40:14] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
| [40:33] | – Nice of you to knock. – Why start now? | -你应该友善一点地敲门 -从来没敲过 |
| [40:37] | How’s life in Starfleet, Lieutenant Rizzo? | 星际舰队的生活怎么样 里佐上尉 |
| [40:40] | That ridiculous disguise. | 你那可笑的伪装 |
| [40:42] | Round ears. | 圆耳朵 |
| [40:44] | – You look like a plucked wakak. – Shut up. | -你看起来像个拔了毛的瓦卡 -闭嘴 |
| [40:47] | – Any progress? – Yes. | -有进展吗 -有 |
| [40:49] | Slow, but I’m still confident that my approach, | 进展缓慢 不过我仍然相信我的方法 |
| [40:52] | which you approved, is the only sound approach. | 你认可的方法 是唯一可行的方法 |
| [40:55] | I hope that confidence is not misguided. | 希望你的信心不是搞错了 |
| [40:57] | If your approach doesn’t start paying off very soon, | 如果你的方法不能很快取得成果 |
| [40:59] | I will be obliged to unapprove it. | 我将不得不反对它 |
| [41:02] | For both our sakes. | 为了我们俩好 |
| [41:05] | Commodore Oh is quite distressed. | 吴准将十分忧虑 |
| [41:08] | She has been a useful ally for a long time. | 长期以来 她一直是个有用的盟友 |
| [41:10] | I can’t have her turning on us. | 我不能让她背叛我们 |
| [41:13] | When I arrive… | 等我到达时… |
| [41:14] | When you arrive… | 等你到达时… |
| [41:17] | I’m on top of it. | 我会处理好的 |
| [41:23] | So it would seem. | 看起来确实是这样 |
| [41:26] | Have you found the nest? | 你找到窝点了吗 |
| [41:28] | Has the machine given up the location | 那个机器有没有说出 |
| [41:29] | of its fellow abominations? | 它可憎的同类的位置 |
| [41:32] | Really, has it told you anything at all? | 说真的 它有告诉你任何信息吗 |
| [41:39] | Grave reservations have been expressed | 已经有人对你的方法 |
| [41:40] | about your approach, baby brother. | 表达了严重的疑虑 弟弟 |
| [41:43] | I don’t have to tell you the stakes couldn’t be higher. | 不用我说你也知道事关重大 |
| [41:46] | Oh has reservations. | 吴有疑虑 |
| [41:48] | Profound reservations. | 深刻的疑虑 |
| [41:51] | There is no one whose survival | 对我来说 没有人 |
| [41:52] | matters more to me than yours. | 比你的命更重要 |
| [41:56] | Except my own. | 除了我自己 |
| [41:59] | If you’ve made no progress | 如果我到的时候 |
| [42:01] | by the time I get there, | 你还没有任何进展 |
| [42:04] | I will have no choice | 我将别无选择 |
| [42:05] | but to try my approach, | 只能用我的方法 |
| [42:08] | unfortunate as it may have been. | 尽管那可能很不幸 |
| [42:12] | If there is another such disaster, | 如果再闯出这种祸 |
| [42:15] | it will undoubtedly consume you and me, too. | 毫无疑问 你我都会被吞噬 |