时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | All the disordered are Romulans. | 所有病人都是罗慕伦人吗 |
[00:06] | The only Romulans ever assimilated, as far as I know. | 据我所知 这是仅有的被同化的罗慕伦人 |
[00:12] | – Hugh? – Welcome. | -休 -欢迎 |
[00:14] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找一个人 |
[00:15] | – Dr. Soji Asha. – Can you take me to her now? | -索吉·阿莎博士 -你能现在带我去找她吗 |
[00:20] | I believe she’s close to discovering who she really is. | 我相信她几乎就要发现她究竟是谁 |
[00:23] | I had the dream again last night. | 我昨天晚上又做那个梦了 |
[00:25] | If I can get her to tell me about her dreams, | 如果我能让她给我讲讲她的梦 |
[00:27] | the information is all in there. | 所有的信息都在那 |
[00:29] | Including the location of their homeworld. | 包括她们出生星球的位置 |
[00:31] | I’m pushing the door now. I’m stepping inside. | 我正在推门 我要进去了 |
[00:35] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[00:37] | I see two red moons, dark as blood, | 我看见两颗红色的月亮 暗沉如血 |
[00:39] | and-and lightning, so much lightning. | 还有闪电 那么多闪电 |
[00:42] | Well done, little brother. | 做得好 弟弟 |
[00:43] | You found home. | 你找到了家 |
[00:47] | Narek! | 纳雷克 |
[00:47] | She’s been activated. | 她被激活了 |
[00:58] | Soji? | 索吉 |
[00:59] | – Do you know what’s happening to me? – I do. Come. | -你知道我怎么了吗 -我知道 来 |
[01:02] | They are in some serious trouble. | 他们遇到了大麻烦 |
[01:04] | This thing can take us to a safer place. | 这玩意能把我们带到更安全的地方 |
[01:06] | A spatial trajector. | 空间轨迹仪 |
[01:08] | We have to go now. | 我们现在得走了 |
[01:10] | – Let’s set a rendezvous. – Rendezvous? Where are you going? | -我们定个汇合点 -汇合点 你要去哪 |
[01:13] | Nepenthe. Meet us there. | 奈裴斯 在那儿等我们 |
[01:14] | Where’s the kid? | 孩子呢 |
[01:19] | Elnor, I told you to stay on the ship. | 埃尔纳 我说了让你留在船上 |
[01:21] | – I’ll stay behind to cover your escape. – Come. | -我留下来掩护你逃跑 -来 |
[01:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:02] | Dr. Jurati. Commodore Oh. | 尤拉蒂博士 我是吴准将 |
[02:05] | Director of Starfleet Security. | 星际舰队安全部主管 |
[02:07] | I’d like to talk to you about your two recent visits | 我想和你谈谈关于你两次 |
[02:09] | with Admiral Picard. | 和皮卡德上将的会面 |
[02:12] | Def-Definitely. Sure. | 好 好的 没问题 |
[02:14] | During your first meeting, | 第一次会面时 |
[02:15] | you discussed his belief | 你们讨论了 |
[02:17] | that he interacted with a synthetic life-form. | 他认为自己接触过合成生命体的想法 |
[02:21] | The work and whereabouts of Dr. Bruce Maddox | 布鲁斯·麦道克斯博士和 |
[02:23] | and fractal neuronic cloning. | 分形神经元克隆技术的去向 |
[02:25] | You have me under surveillance? | 你在监视我吗 |
[02:27] | Following that meeting, you transferred | 那次会面之后 |
[02:28] | 300 gigabytes of material relevant to Dr. Maddox | 你把与麦道克斯博士有关的300G资料 |
[02:31] | to your personal access display device. | 转移到了你的个人设备上 |
[02:33] | Data which, presumably, | 据推测 你在上将 |
[02:35] | you provided the admiral in the course of your second meeting, | 位于法国拉巴雷的住所第二次与他会面时 |
[02:39] | at his residence in La Barre, France. | 将这些资料提供给了他 |
[02:42] | I take your silence to be confirmation. | 我就当你是默认了 |
[02:45] | What else did you and he discuss the second time? | 第二次会面时你们还讨论了什么 |
[02:50] | The works of Asimov. | 阿西莫夫的作品 |
[02:56] | I told him I was sorry. | 我告诉他我很遗憾 |
[02:58] | What for? | 为什么道歉 |
[03:00] | Not sorry for, sorry that. | 不是道歉 是遗憾 |
[03:03] | Sorry that I didn’t get a chance to meet… | 遗憾我没能亲眼见到 |
[03:10] | the synthetic life-form. | 那个合成生命体 |
[03:12] | That would’ve been the culmination of a lifelong dream. | 那本可能是你毕生梦想的顶点 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry, am I in trouble? | 不好意思 我惹上麻烦了吗 |
[03:19] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[03:21] | I’m here because we need your help. | 我来是因为我们需要你的帮助 |
[03:24] | Admiral Picard notified Starfleet | 皮卡德上将通知星际舰队 |
[03:26] | that he intends to travel off-world | 他打算前往外星 |
[03:28] | in search of Bruce Maddox | 寻找布鲁斯·麦道克斯和 |
[03:30] | and a functioning synthetic life-form. | 一个功能完好的合成生命体 |
[03:32] | We’d like you to accompany him. | 我们希望你跟他一起去 |
[03:36] | Off-world? I’ve never… | 外星 我从没… |
[03:39] | If it’s just my expertise you need, maybe… | 如果你只需要我的专业知识 也许… |
[03:42] | We need far more than just your expertise, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我们需要的不仅仅是你的专业知识 |
[03:45] | Let me show you what will happen | 让我向你展示一下 |
[03:47] | if synthetic life is allowed to exist. | 如果允许合成生命体的存在 会发生什么 |
[03:54] | – O-Okay, but… – My mind | -好吧 但是… -我心 |
[03:56] | to your mind. | 连彼心 |
[03:58] | My thoughts to your thoughts. | 我想即彼想 |
[04:27] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[04:31] | First, take this. | 首先 吃了这个 |
[04:37] | It will allow us to track you. | 它能让我们追踪你 |
[04:41] | It must be chewed. | 必须嚼烂 |
[04:49] | What I’m going to ask you to do | 我要你做的事 |
[04:51] | will require terrible sacrifice. | 需要做出巨大的牺牲 |
[05:01] | – Get us back online, Raffi. – I’m trying, I’m trying. | -快恢复系统 拉菲 -试着呢 试着呢 |
[05:04] | The tractor beam has completely scrambled our systems. | 牵引光束完全扰乱了我们的系统 |
[05:07] | Well, try harder, goddamn it. | 那就再努力点 该死的 |
[05:10] | I blame you for this. | 这都是你的错 |
[05:12] | Me? How is this my fault? | 我 这怎么是我的错 |
[05:13] | “Chris, baby, he’s an old man, how far is he gonna get?” | “克里斯 他是个老头了 他能跑多远” |
[05:15] | Now Picard’s en route to a planet that’s days away | 现在皮卡德跑去了一个用最大曲速也要好几天 |
[05:17] | at maximum warp. Don’t ask me how. | 才能到达的星球 别问我怎么做到的 |
[05:20] | And I’m tractor-locked to a Borg cube full of Romulans. | 而我被满载罗慕伦人的博格方块用牵引光束锁定了 |
[05:25] | Ah, damn it. | 该死的 |
[05:27] | Can’t you hack the traffic control system? | 你能黑进交通管制系统吗 |
[05:30] | – Raffi! – I’m trying. | -拉菲 -试着呢 |
[05:32] | The underlying code’s all freaky Borg machine language. | 底层代码全是看不懂的博格机器语言 |
[05:35] | Just ask them to let us go. | 让他们放了我们 |
[05:37] | They don’t want us, they want her. | 他们要的不是我们 是她 |
[05:41] | I mean, wherever Picard took her, | 不管皮卡德带她去哪了 |
[05:43] | they’ll hunt her down and destroy her. | 他们都会找到她 然后摧毁她 |
[05:45] | Just tell them we want to go home. | 告诉他们我们只想回家 |
[05:58] | Where have you hidden Picard and the synth? | 你把皮卡德和合成人藏到哪里了 |
[06:04] | I said tell me where I can find | 我问你去哪里能找到 |
[06:08] | Picard and your little protégé. | 皮卡德和你的小学徒 |
[06:12] | We know you led them into Subsector 11, | 我知道你领他们进了第11分区 |
[06:14] | and that only you returned. | 然后只有你回来了 |
[06:15] | The bodies of four heavily armed guards were afterward found | 随后在第11分区发现了四具全副武装的警卫尸体 |
[06:18] | in Subsector 11, and that will definitely be | 第二个问题我肯定要问这个 |
[06:21] | my second question, but for now, | 但是现在 |
[06:23] | please answer the first. | 先回答我第一个问题 |
[06:25] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[06:27] | And what was their destination? | 那他们的目的地是哪里 |
[06:29] | I strongly advise you | 我强烈建议你 |
[06:31] | to not say you don’t know. | 不要说你不知道 |
[06:41] | I’m bored. | 我没耐心了 |
[07:13] | I hate this vile cube. | 我讨厌这个恶心的方块 |
[07:16] | It’s obscene. | 真下贱 |
[07:19] | As are you and your… | 你和你们这些… |
[07:22] | “xBs”, | “前博格人” |
[07:24] | but that isn’t why these things died. | 但这些玩意并不是因此而死 |
[07:29] | They died because of you. | 是因你而死 |
[07:34] | Because you helped Picard and the synthetic escape. | 因为你协助皮卡德和合成人逃跑了 |
[07:40] | Because you ruined | 因为你破坏了 |
[07:41] | years of patient work by dozens of operatives | 横跨成百上千个行星系的数十位特工 |
[07:44] | across hundreds of star systems. | 多年来的耐心工作 |
[07:48] | Because you may have doomed | 因为你可能给 |
[07:50] | a trillion souls across half the galaxy. | 覆盖半个星系的上万亿的生命带来了厄运 |
[07:55] | I would kill you, too, | 我本要把你也杀了 |
[07:57] | but you’re Federation, | 但你是星际联邦的 |
[08:00] | and you’re protected by that asinine treaty. | 被那个愚蠢的条约所保护 |
[08:10] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:12] | Leaving now. | 现在驶离 |
[08:13] | Signal lock’s strong. | 信号锁定很强 |
[08:20] | Then I’ll let our guests go. | 那我就放客人们走了 |
[08:24] | Systems back online. | 系统重新上线 |
[08:26] | Ship stabilizer is reactivated. Engine status… | 飞船稳定器重新启动 发动机状态… |
[08:30] | – You did it! – Wasn’t me. | -你成功了 -不是我 |
[08:33] | That has to be a trick. | 这一定是陷阱 |
[08:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[08:37] | They still have to catch me. | 他们还是得抓住我 |
[08:46] | What about Elnor? | 埃尔纳怎么办 |
[09:00] | Your friends, they’re worried. | 你的朋友们 他们担心你呢 |
[09:06] | Hey, Mano, it’s time to go. | 伙计 该走了 |
[09:08] | Go without me. This will not happen again. | 不用管我 这不能再发生了 |
[09:12] | My help is needed here. | 这里需要我的帮助 |
[09:17] | Everybody here thinks you’re crazy. | 我们这的所有人都觉得你疯了 |
[09:20] | And brave. | 而且勇敢 |
[09:23] | And brave. | 而且勇敢 |
[09:34] | Adios, kid. | 孩子 再见 |
[12:29] | You might want to point that thing at my head, uh… | 可能你得要把那东西对着我的脑袋 |
[12:33] | My heart is solid duritanium. | 我的心是钍钠钽铌合金的 |
[12:38] | You said this was a safe place. | 你不是说这地方安全吗 |
[12:41] | Are we safe here, Kestra? | 我们在这安全吗 凯斯特拉 |
[12:50] | Your mum and dad about? | 你妈妈爸爸在附近吗 |
[12:54] | Is he your grandpa? | 他是你爷爷吗 |
[12:57] | No. | 不是 |
[12:58] | Your dad? | 是你爸爸 |
[13:00] | I don’t know him at all. | 我根本不认识他 |
[13:04] | He told me he was a friend | 他跟我说他和 |
[13:05] | of the man he called my father. | 他称作是我爸爸的人是朋友 |
[13:09] | But you don’t believe him? | 但你不相信他 |
[13:11] | I don’t believe anyone. | 我谁都不相信 |
[13:16] | – What’s that? – It’s called a compass. | -那是什么 -它被称为罗盘 |
[13:18] | It finds north. | 它可以找到北 |
[13:20] | I got it from my friend Captain Crandall over in Infinity Lake. | 是无垠湖那边我的朋友科伦达尔船长给我的 |
[13:23] | He’s even older than Picard. | 他比皮卡德还要老 |
[13:26] | So… | 那… |
[13:28] | do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[13:30] | Have you told me any lies yet? | 到现在你骗过我吗 |
[13:33] | Well, kind of. I mean, this is just a costume. | 差不多吧 这只是个行头 |
[13:36] | It’s, like… like a game | 是… 我哥哥编出来的 |
[13:39] | my brother made up. | 一个游戏 |
[13:41] | Yeah, I’m not really a Viveen, Wild Girl of the Woods. | 我其实不是号称丛林蛮女的威维恩人 |
[13:44] | You had me fooled. | 你还真把我骗了 |
[13:46] | My arrows are real, though. | 我的弓箭可是真的 |
[13:48] | But I would never shoot you because I’m a pacifist, | 但我绝对不会射你 因为我是和平主义者 |
[13:50] | but I could. | 但如果需要我也会 |
[13:53] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[13:55] | Also, this compass is broken. | 还有 这个罗盘坏了 |
[14:00] | Who was her father? | 她爸爸是谁 |
[14:02] | Well, I… | 哦 我… |
[14:04] | I imagine that you’ve heard of Commander Data. | 我想你没听说过德塔中校吧 |
[14:09] | Whoa, you’re an android? | 你是合成人吗 |
[14:14] | Soji. | 索吉 |
[14:15] | No. It’s-it’s all right. | 不 没关系的 |
[14:17] | No-no. Easy, easy. | 不 别紧张 |
[14:20] | I know it must be very hard. | 我知道这一定很难接受 |
[14:24] | Everything you believed in, | 你所相信的一切 |
[14:27] | your memories, your identity… | 记忆 身份… |
[14:29] | My dreams, my body, my parents, my sister, | 我的梦 我的身体 我的父母 我的妹妹 |
[14:32] | – all of it was fake. – No, no, not Dahj. | -全都是假的 -不 达姬不是 |
[14:35] | No, Dahj was real. | 达姬是真的 |
[14:42] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很难过 |
[14:47] | Your sister is dead. | 你妹妹死了 |
[14:54] | She was murdered | 她是被那些几乎 |
[14:55] | by those people who nearly killed you. | 把你也杀掉的人杀死的 |
[15:01] | Whatever. | 随你说吧 |
[15:04] | None of this is real. | 所有这些都不是真的 |
[15:06] | Just get on with the mind game. | 就继续这个绕脑子的游戏吧 |
[15:22] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[15:28] | So, who are these people? | 这些是什么人 |
[15:30] | We were… | 我们曾… |
[15:33] | They’re old friends. | 他们是老朋友 |
[15:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:57] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[16:28] | You’re in trouble. | 你遇上麻烦了 |
[16:30] | How bad? | 有多糟 |
[16:33] | Bad enough. | 足够糟了 |
[16:42] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[16:46] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[16:48] | Really. | 真的 |
[16:50] | And I am very, very glad to see your face. | 而且看到你我非常非常高兴 |
[16:59] | Welcome… | 欢迎你… |
[17:02] | This is Commander Deanna Troi. | 这位是狄安娜·崔中校 |
[17:06] | Dr. Soji Asha. | 索吉·阿莎博士 |
[17:08] | Just Soji. | 索吉就好了 |
[17:11] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[17:19] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[17:20] | – What? – Come out here! | -怎么 -出来一下 |
[17:22] | – Stop yelling! – It’s Jean-Luc Picard! | -别嚷了 -是让-卢克·皮卡德 |
[17:30] | Pause music. | 音乐暂停 |
[17:34] | Say again? | 说什么 |
[17:35] | Hello, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[17:41] | Ah… Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[17:52] | You need a place to hide out? | 你需要能躲藏的地方对吧 |
[17:54] | Shields up. | 开启防护 |
[17:56] | Perimeter scans to max. | 周边探测调至最高 |
[17:58] | We’ve had a little trouble around here lately | 我们这儿最近跟津提人 |
[18:00] | with the Kzinti. | 有点小矛盾 |
[18:01] | Best to run anti-cloaking scans, too. | 最好把反伪装扫描也打开 |
[18:04] | Romulans? | 罗慕伦人吗 |
[18:06] | Initiate anti-cloaking scans. | 启动反伪装扫描 |
[18:10] | That time you were flying off to Romulus, | 上次你飞往罗慕伦星 |
[18:13] | to plan the great supernova rescue, | 策划史无前例的伟大救援行动时 |
[18:15] | do you remember what I said? | 还记得我跟你说过什么吗 |
[18:16] | “So you want to be ass-deep in Romulans | “你是想剩下半辈子” |
[18:20] | for the rest of your life?” | “都在罗慕伦扎根了吗” |
[18:21] | I believe I also reminded you of | 我应该还提醒过你 |
[18:23] | Newton’s fourth law of thermodynamics. | 牛顿的热力学第四定律 |
[18:26] | – No good deed goes unpunished. – Right. | -行善事者必遭殃 -没错 |
[18:29] | I told Kestra to show your friend | 我让凯斯特拉教你朋友 |
[18:30] | how to find the shower. | 怎么冲澡 |
[18:32] | – Thank you. – She’s a friend? | -谢谢 -她不是敌人吧 |
[18:34] | Soji. She appears fully human. | 索吉 她看起来完全是人类 |
[18:36] | Her face, her voice, her body language | 她的模样 声音 身体语言 |
[18:38] | all express clear emotion. | 都能清楚地表达情绪 |
[18:40] | The poor thing seems traumatized. | 这小可怜似乎受了很大创伤 |
[18:43] | But? | 但是 |
[18:44] | I sense nothing. I can’t read her. | 我什么都感觉不到 我没法读她的心思 |
[18:47] | I think I’m in over my head. | 我想我是冲昏了头 |
[18:51] | When I left Earth, I had a plan, I had a ship. | 我离开地球时胸有成竹 有星舰 |
[18:54] | I even had a crew, of sorts. | 甚至还有自己的船员 |
[18:58] | Now I’ve lost them all. | 现在这些我全都失去了 |
[19:00] | My plan turns out to be, well, | 我的计划现在看来 |
[19:03] | half a plan at best, and the girl’s life is still in danger. | 连个”计”字都没写全 那姑娘还是命悬一线 |
[19:09] | Well, it sounds like you need a new plan. | 看来你需要想一个新计划了 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:13] | One that starts with a nap. | 想之前先睡个好觉 |
[19:16] | Oh…You’re exhausted. | 你都精疲力尽了 |
[19:18] | You can lie down in Thad’s room and rest | 你可以去萨德的房间躺一躺 |
[19:19] | while Will makes us dinner. | 威尔会为我们做晚饭 |
[19:22] | Pizza, in the wood-fired oven. | 披萨 柴火炉子里烤的 |
[19:24] | Tomato and basil from our garden. | 番茄 还有从花园采的罗勒 |
[19:26] | Behold! A Wild Girl of the Woods! | 看啊 丛林蛮女 |
[19:30] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[19:32] | You cut out the venom sacs? | 你除掉毒囊了吗 |
[19:33] | Nope, I left them in so we can all spew black bile and die. | 没 我留着毒囊好让我们都吐黑胆汁死掉 |
[19:36] | Pizza, with tomato, basil and nonvenomous bunnicorn sausage. | 披萨 装有番茄 罗勒和无毒的兔角香肠 |
[19:40] | – Sounds wonderful. – Thank you. | -听上去好极了 -谢谢 |
[19:45] | Stay as long as you need. | 想待多久就待多久 |
[19:47] | Whatever it is, we can handle it. | 不论什么问题我们都能处理 |
[19:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:52] | Absolutely. | 肯定的 |
[20:05] | Can you play the violin? | 你会拉小提琴吗 |
[20:07] | No. | 不能 |
[20:08] | Do you like Sherlock Holmes? | 你喜欢夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗 |
[20:11] | I guess so. | 大概吧 |
[20:12] | Can you run superfast and jump really high | 你能跑得飞快 跳得超高 |
[20:15] | and, um, and bend steel with your hands? | 以及徒手撕铁吗 |
[20:18] | Turns out, yes, I can. | 这我还真可以 |
[20:21] | Weird. | 真诡异 |
[20:22] | Tell me about it. | 还用你说 |
[20:25] | So, okay, you have blood. Do you have spit? | 你有血这我知道 你吐痰吗 |
[20:28] | I do. | 吐 |
[20:29] | Mucus? | 有粘液吗 |
[20:30] | Yes, I have mucus. | 我有粘液 |
[20:31] | Data did not have mucus. | 德塔就没有粘液 |
[20:34] | You know a lot about Data. | 你知道很多德塔的事 |
[20:36] | My parents served with him in Starfleet, until he died. | 我父母在星际舰队与他一起服役 直到他死 |
[20:39] | A long time ago, on a ship called the Enterprise. | 很久之前的事了 星舰叫企业号 |
[20:42] | Picard was the captain. | 皮卡德是舰长 |
[20:44] | My dad said he was the greatest Starfleet captain ever. | 我爸说他是有史以来最伟大的星舰舰长 |
[20:49] | It seems weird to make an android with mucus and saliva, | 造一个有粘液和口水的合成人很奇怪 |
[20:53] | but I guess Data would do it like that. | 但我猜这是德塔做事的风格 |
[21:00] | I don’t see how this Data could be my father. | 我想不通这个德塔怎么就是我父亲了 |
[21:05] | I mean, if I was… | 我是说 如果我是 |
[21:07] | made, it was probably about three years ago. | 人造的 那大概是三年前造好的 |
[21:13] | Wait, why would Data want to make an android | 等等 为什么德塔会想造一个有粘液 |
[21:15] | with mucus and saliva? | 和口水的合成人 |
[21:18] | Well, he was always trying to be more human. | 他总是想尽量像人类 |
[21:21] | He could do all these-these amazing things, | 他能做到很多令人惊叹的事 |
[21:24] | but all he ever really wanted to do was, like, have dreams | 但他最想做到的 就是做梦 |
[21:28] | and tell jokes and, like, learn how to ballroom dance. | 讲笑话 学会交谊舞 |
[21:38] | Are you like that? | 你是这样的吗 |
[21:43] | Actually, | 其实 |
[21:43] | until you said the word “android” back there, | 直到你说出”合成人”这个词之前 |
[21:47] | I was still clinging to the idea that I was human. | 我仍旧认为自己是人类 |
[22:02] | A-Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:06] | No, no. D-Don’t cry. | 别别别 别哭啊 |
[22:07] | I-I think you’re amazing. | 我觉得你棒极了 |
[22:11] | Because I have mucus? | 因为我有粘液吗 |
[22:13] | And because you’re three years old, | 也因为你才三岁 |
[22:15] | so I get to be the boss of you. | 所以我就能对你颐指气使了 |
[22:39] | Deanna, the language | 狄安娜 凯斯特拉 |
[22:41] | that Kestra was speaking… | 所使用的语言 |
[22:43] | Viveen. | 威维恩语 |
[22:45] | Spoken by the Wild Girls of the Woods. | 丛林蛮女的语言 |
[22:49] | You know, the first time that I met Thad, | 我第一次见萨德时 |
[22:53] | he was speaking some sort of invented language. | 他就在说某种人造的语言 |
[22:56] | He couldn’t have been more than five. | 那时他还没有五岁 |
[23:00] | Hmm. That was the… | 那次其实 |
[23:02] | second time, actually. | 是第二次见了 |
[23:04] | Oh, Lord. | 天啊 |
[23:06] | A long time ago. | 很久之前的事了 |
[23:09] | Last week would have been his 18th birthday. | 上周本是他的十八岁生日 |
[23:15] | Oh, we’re fine. Really. | 我们真的没事 |
[23:18] | Kestra still aches for him, | 凯斯特拉依然为他心痛 |
[23:20] | but with every day, the ache fades a little bit more. | 但那份痛苦在一天天减轻 |
[23:25] | But seeing that happen must be a different ache for you. | 但亲眼看到对你来说一定是另一种痛苦 |
[23:35] | It’s wonderful to see you, Jean-Luc. | 见到你很高兴 让-卢克 |
[23:38] | I’m so grateful you came to us. | 你能来找我们真是太好了 |
[23:40] | Now, I didn’t just come here in the hope of refuge. | 我不是来寻求庇护的 |
[23:44] | I also wanted to… | 我想 |
[23:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:47] | We’re not going to stay. | 我们不会久留 |
[23:49] | Uh, I-I’m not gonna put all of you in danger. | 我不会让你们都置身险境 |
[23:53] | The minute that I get the next move sorted, | 一旦我知道下一步怎么做 |
[23:57] | Soji and I will be gone. | 索吉和我就离开 |
[23:59] | Don’t be silly. You heard Will. | 别傻了 你听到威尔说的了 |
[24:01] | Stay as long as you like. | 你想呆多久都行 |
[24:06] | It’s just that… | 只是 |
[24:08] | if something were to happen to Kestra… | 如果凯斯特拉遭遇不测 |
[24:10] | Of course. Deanna, I understand. | 当然 狄安娜 我明白的 |
[24:15] | I’m not as brave as I used to be, Jean-Luc. | 我不再像以前一样勇敢了 让-卢克 |
[24:18] | Then you’re getting wiser. | 那你就更明智了 |
[24:45] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[24:46] | I told you, Chris. | 我告诉你了 克里斯 |
[24:47] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:48] | It means somebody’s tailing us. | 有人在尾随我们 |
[24:50] | Must be since we left the cube. | 一定从我们离开方块时就开始了 |
[24:52] | He’s good, keeping just at or beyond | 他技术很好 一直刚好保持在 |
[24:54] | the limits of Sirena’s scanners. | 美人鱼号扫描范围之外 |
[24:56] | What kind of somebody? | 这是什么人 |
[24:57] | Small, fast. A scoutship. | 很小但速度快 是侦察飞船 |
[24:59] | Romulan, probably. | 很可能是罗慕伦人 |
[25:00] | One of those little snakeships they got. | 他们手里的一艘小型蛇飞船 |
[25:02] | Snakeheads. Double subthrusters. | 蛇形头部 双重隐形推进器 |
[25:04] | Massive firepower for their size. | 在这类型号里算非常强大的火力 |
[25:06] | Can you shake him? | 你能摆脱他吗 |
[25:08] | Take a seat. | 坐好 |
[25:12] | Agnes. Take a seat, honey. | 艾格尼丝 坐下吧 |
[25:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:19] | Hold tight. | 抓紧了 |
[25:37] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[25:39] | Now we just wait till he… | 现在我们只要等他 |
[25:41] | overshoots us. | 超过我们就好 |
[25:45] | At the rate he was traveling, he’ll be light-years away | 按他的航速 他会在离我们好几光年远时 |
[25:47] | before he figures out we’re not in front of him anymore. | 才会发现我们不在他前方了 |
[25:51] | Then I just lay in an alternate course for Nepenthe, | 然后我就另外取道去奈裴斯 |
[25:54] | in case he doubles back. | 以防他折回来 |
[25:57] | I’m sorry. I want to be the fun crew member | 抱歉 我想当个有意思的船员 |
[25:59] | who says, “Let’s hide in that comet,” | 会说”我们藏在那颗彗星里” |
[26:02] | and it turns out to be a giant gormagander or something, | 但后来发现那是个超大巨鲸什么的 |
[26:04] | but can I ask a maybe dumb question? | 但我能问一个蠢问题吗 |
[26:08] | Do you guys actually want to go to Nepenthe? | 你们真想去奈裴斯吗 |
[26:12] | This isn’t an outing, honey. | 这不是郊游 姑娘 |
[26:14] | – No, I know. – We’re going to Nepenthe to pick up Picard. | -我知道 -我们要去奈裴斯接皮卡德 |
[26:17] | And the synth chick. | 还有那个合成人小姑娘 |
[26:23] | I remember you the night we left Earth, | 我记得我们离开地球的那一夜 |
[26:26] | standing there in your cute little blue coat, | 你穿着那件可爱的蓝色小外套 |
[26:28] | so excited about going out into space | 对于飞入太空兴高采烈 |
[26:31] | and meeting a real live sentient synth | 很想见一个和活人无异的合成人 |
[26:34] | like you’ve always dreamed of. | 就像你一直梦想的那样 |
[26:36] | But it seems like the closer we get to finding her, | 但现在开来我们越接近找到她 |
[26:39] | the less you want to be there. | 你越不愿意 |
[26:44] | I just want to go home. | 我只是想回家 |
[26:45] | Okay? I want you to turn this ship around, | 懂吗 你们现在就掉头 |
[26:47] | point it at the Earth and push play. | 对准地球按下返航键 |
[26:50] | P-Picard can look after himself, | 皮卡德能保全自己 |
[26:51] | and somebody else can find that fucking synth. | 别人也能找到那个该死的合成人 |
[26:53] | Why does it have to be me? | 为什么一定要是我 |
[26:56] | I got a paying client, Agnes. | 艾格尼丝 有金主付我钱 |
[26:58] | You just came along for the ride. | 你只是乘客 |
[27:04] | And now you come along for a ride | 而你现在就和拉菲姨一起 |
[27:06] | with Auntie Raffi. | 去放松一下 |
[27:09] | She’s gonna hook you up with whatever you need. | 你要什么就给你什么 |
[27:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[27:15] | Is it cake? | 有蛋糕吗 |
[27:18] | You bet it’s cake. | 就是蛋糕 |
[27:29] | You get some rest? | 你休息过了吗 |
[27:31] | Oh, I tried. | 我试了 |
[27:34] | I’m worried about my pilot. | 我担心我的飞行员 |
[27:37] | That he didn’t make it. | 怕他没有逃出来 |
[27:42] | What have you gotten yourself into, Jean-Luc? | 你这是趟了什么浑水 让-卢克 |
[27:44] | – Can you tell me? – No. | -能告诉我吗 -不能 |
[27:47] | I never wanted you to get involved in any of this, Will. | 我不想把你牵扯进来 威尔 |
[27:51] | Coming here was a desperate impulse. | 我过来是走投无路时的冲动 |
[27:55] | I regret it already. | 现在我已经在后悔了 |
[27:58] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[27:59] | I’ll stick to making pizza. | 那我专心做披萨吧 |
[28:03] | I’m just thinking how great it would be | 我只是在想如果只要无视危险 |
[28:05] | if ignorance of danger was all it took | 就可以让危险远离我们爱的人 |
[28:09] | to keep it away from the people we love. | 那该有多好 |
[28:11] | That’s not what I was saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[28:14] | Smell that. | 你闻闻 |
[28:16] | Antarean basil. | 心宿的罗勒 |
[28:17] | Grows like weeds around here. Everything does. | 在这里像野草一样疯长 什么都疯长 |
[28:20] | The soil has regenerative powers, | 土壤有再生的力量 |
[28:22] | which is why we came here, of course. | 这当然也是我们来这里的原因 |
[28:28] | Wild Girl of the Woods! | 丛林蛮女来了啊 |
[28:30] | I’m taking her to see the garden. | 我带她去参观花园 |
[28:38] | She read Thad’s Viveen dictionary. | 她翻完了萨德的威维恩语字典 |
[28:40] | All of it, in, like, two minutes. | 两分钟她就全看完了 |
[28:42] | Two minutes? | 两分钟 |
[28:43] | That thing’s 300 pages long. | 那可有三百页呢 |
[28:49] | We haven’t met, Soji. I’m Kestra’s dad. | 初次见面 索吉 我是凯斯特拉的爸爸 |
[28:52] | – Will. – Hello, Will. | -我叫威尔 -你好 威尔 |
[28:55] | Commander Riker and I | 莱克中校和我 |
[28:56] | served together on the USS Enterprise. | 曾在企业号上共事 |
[28:59] | And you were the greatest captain ever, I heard. | 而我听说你是最伟大的舰长 |
[29:02] | The greatest captain ever? Where’d you get that nonsense? | 最伟大的舰长 你从哪儿听来的傻话 |
[29:05] | – From you. – From me? | -从你那里 -从我 |
[29:07] | I must have been drinking at the time. | 我当时肯定喝多了 |
[29:09] | Could you tell your mom we could use some more tomatoes. | 你能跟你妈妈说我们还要一些番茄吗 |
[29:11] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:15] | Speaking of drinking, may I? | 说到喝酒 我能喝吗 |
[29:18] | – Please. – Thank you. | -请 -谢谢 |
[29:19] | So I’m just gonna speculate | 我就猜一猜 |
[29:21] | and say out loud what I’ve been saying in my brain. | 然后把我的想法说出来 |
[29:25] | You don’t have to tell me anything; how’s that sound? | 你什么也不必告诉我 怎么样 |
[29:29] | You’re worried about cloaks. | 你一直注意隐藏踪迹 |
[29:31] | That says Romulans. | 证明麻烦来自罗慕伦人 |
[29:33] | And the level of anxiety and fear for our safety, | 鉴于你对我们安全的焦虑和担心级别 |
[29:37] | tells me Tal Shiar. | 我想是罗慕伦情报局 |
[29:40] | Next, you’re not the one that’s on the run, it’s her. | 他们不是在追你 是在追她 |
[29:43] | But why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[29:45] | What has poor Soji done to incur their wrath? | 可怜的索吉做了什么激起他们的愤怒呢 |
[29:49] | Could it have anything to do with the fact… | 会不会是因为 |
[29:53] | that she’s clearly an android? | 她明显是个机器人呢 |
[29:54] | And not just any android. | 而且不是普通的机器人 |
[29:57] | I’d recognize that head tilt anywhere. | 我在哪都能认出那个偏头的动作 |
[30:02] | Kid’s got Data in her DNA. | 这孩子有德塔的基因 |
[30:05] | And that’s why you’re here. How am I doing? | 这就是你出现在这的原因 我猜得怎么样 |
[30:09] | Not bad, for a pizza chef. | 对于一个披萨厨师来说不错了 |
[30:14] | Now I understand why you wanted to keep it a secret. | 现在我明白你为什么想保密了 |
[30:19] | Classic Picard arrogance. | 典型的皮卡德式自负 |
[30:23] | You get to make the decisions | 由你来决定 |
[30:24] | about who gets to take the chances and who doesn’t, | 谁来冒险 |
[30:26] | and who’s in the loop, and who’s out of the loop. | 谁在局内 |
[30:27] | And, naturally, it always ends up with you. | 自然地 也由你来结束 |
[30:30] | That’s fine, | 在你星舰的舰桥上 |
[30:32] | on the bridge of your starship, Captain. | 这当然没问题 舰长 |
[30:33] | But now you’re dealing with a teenager, more or less. | 但现在你对付的是个青少年 |
[30:37] | That can be an extremely humbling experience. | 你可能会从中得到教训的 |
[30:41] | Frankly… | 老实说 |
[30:43] | I’m not sure you’re up to it. | 我不确定你是否能胜任 |
[30:48] | Perhaps I’m not. | 我可能不行 |
[30:50] | There you go. | 你看吧 |
[30:53] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来 |
[30:54] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来 |
[31:01] | Have you ever seen a real tomato? | 你见过真的番茄吗 |
[31:04] | I’ve never had any food that didn’t come from a replicator. | 我见过的食物都是复制机做出来的 |
[31:09] | Try one. | 试一个 |
[31:15] | Like this? | 这样 |
[31:17] | Take a bite. | 咬一口 |
[31:23] | Good? | 好吃吗 |
[31:24] | It tastes so… | 尝起来很 |
[31:28] | real. | 真实 |
[31:31] | Real is so much better. | 真实真是太好了 |
[31:37] | Kestra, take those tomatoes to Daddy, | 凯斯特拉 把这些番茄拿给爸爸 |
[31:39] | and then set the table for dinner, please. | 再把餐桌收拾好准备吃饭 |
[31:48] | That wasn’t Viveen. | 那不是威维恩语 |
[31:50] | Harpanthi. Spoken by the Mind Witches | 哈庞西语 |
[31:53] | of the Southern Ice. | 南部冰原的女巫说的语言 |
[31:54] | I never managed to learn much Viveen. | 我一直都没能学会多少威维恩语 |
[31:58] | How many languages did Thad invent? | 萨德发明了多少种语言 |
[32:00] | 11. 12, if you count Pahlplah, | 十一二种 如果你算上帕尔巴语的话 |
[32:04] | the language of butterflies. | 那是种蝴蝶的语言 |
[32:06] | But it doesn’t have words. Only wingbeats. | 但没有文字 只有扇翅膀的动作 |
[32:09] | I love that. | 我喜欢 |
[32:11] | Thad was born and raised on starships. | 萨德在星舰上出生和长大 |
[32:14] | From the time he was very little, | 从他很小的时候起 |
[32:16] | he was fascinated by the idea that | 他就对于人们有家园的事 |
[32:19] | people had homeworlds. | 感到惊奇 |
[32:21] | Betazed. Earth. | 贝塔索 地球 |
[32:23] | He wanted a homeworld of his own, | 他也想要自己的家园 |
[32:25] | so he invented one. | 所以他就发明了一个 |
[32:28] | Ardani. | 阿达尼 |
[32:30] | It means “Home.” | 意思是家 |
[32:32] | – Ardani. – When Thad got sick, | -阿达尼 -萨德病了之后 |
[32:34] | we came here to Nepenthe. | 我们来了这里 奈裴斯 |
[32:37] | He loved it here. | 他很喜欢这里 |
[32:38] | This became his homeworld. | 所以这里成了他的出生星球 |
[32:41] | What did he have? | 他得了什么病 |
[32:42] | Mandaxic neurosclerosis. | 神经硬化 |
[32:46] | It’s a silicon-based virus. | 是一种硅基病毒 |
[32:48] | It’s very rare, and in theory, completely curable. | 很罕见 理论上完全可以治愈 |
[32:52] | You just have to culture the infected cells | 只需要在正电子培养基 |
[32:56] | in an active positronic matrix. | 培育感染的细胞 |
[32:57] | But by the time Thad came down with MN, | 但萨德得了神经硬化时 |
[33:01] | there were no active positronic matrices. | 却没有可用的正电子培养基 |
[33:04] | And no one was allowed to develop new ones. | 而且所有人都不被允许开发新的 |
[33:08] | Because of the synth ban. | 因为合成人禁令 |
[33:10] | So, you see, Soji, | 你看 索吉 |
[33:12] | real isn’t always better. | 真实也不总是更好的 |
[33:16] | – Kestra told you. – She told me | -凯斯特拉告诉你了 -她告诉我 |
[33:18] | this is all very new to you. | 这一切对你来说都很陌生 |
[33:21] | That you’re very new. | 告诉我你不知所措 |
[33:23] | That’s just a guess. | 那只是个猜测 |
[33:25] | I really don’t know anything at all. | 我什么都不知道 |
[33:28] | Except that, for some reason, | 我只知道因为某种原因 |
[33:31] | the Romulans are very interested in figuring out | 罗慕伦人很想知道 |
[33:33] | where I came from. | 我是从哪来的 |
[33:35] | Where I was… made. | 我是在哪被制造出来的 |
[33:40] | Well, one Romulan. | 有一个罗慕伦人 |
[33:42] | Narek. | 纳雷克 |
[33:45] | He got me to believe that he cared about me. | 他让我相信他是在乎我的 |
[33:49] | I thought he even loved me. | 我甚至以为他爱我 |
[33:52] | I trusted him, but… | 我相信了他 但是… |
[33:55] | it was all a mind game. | 那都是逢场作戏 |
[33:57] | He was trying to trick me into remembering | 他是在试图诱骗我 |
[33:59] | information he needed. | 回忆起他需要的信息 |
[34:02] | And then he tried to kill me. | 然后他想杀我 |
[34:06] | It must be very hard to feel | 现在你一定觉得 |
[34:07] | that you can trust anyone now. | 很难相信别人了吧 |
[34:10] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:13] | This way that you’re being right now, | 你现在这样子 |
[34:15] | all sensitive and caring, | 善解人意又贴心 |
[34:18] | that makes me trust you less. | 这让我更难信任你 |
[34:22] | I don’t trust you | 我不信任你 |
[34:23] | or Kestra; I definitely don’t trust Picard. | 也不信任凯斯特拉 我绝对不信任皮卡德 |
[34:27] | This whole thing, if it’s even really happening, | 所有这一切 假设是真的 |
[34:30] | how do I know it’s not another game? | 我怎么能知道这不是另一场游戏 |
[34:33] | That it isn’t real? | 我怎么知道这是否是真实的 |
[34:34] | Like my childhood. Like my parents. | 就像我的童年 我的父母 |
[34:37] | You bring me to this beautiful place, | 你带我来这个美丽的地方 |
[34:39] | surround me with warm, friendly people and good food, and… | 我被温暖友好的人包围着 给我美食 然后 |
[34:43] | Torture you? Destroy you? | 折磨你 毁灭你 |
[34:46] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说的对 |
[34:47] | All this is an elaborate plot. | 这一切不过是一个复杂的骗局 |
[34:49] | I wouldn’t trust any of us if I were you. | 如果我是你我也不会相信任何人 |
[35:06] | All you had to say is “Dinner is served.” | 你只用说晚餐好了就行 |
[35:08] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:09] | She could have broken me in half. | 她本可以把我撕成两半 |
[35:12] | I suppose I should be encouraged that she held back. | 看到她有所保留我应该感到欣慰 |
[35:18] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来 |
[35:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[35:20] | This isn’t something a ship’s counselor | 作为星舰顾问 |
[35:22] | is supposed to say, but you had it coming. | 我不该这么说 但你活该 |
[35:26] | Easy there, Imzadi. | 别那么说 伊姆扎蒂 |
[35:27] | Do you have any idea what that young woman’s been through? | 你知道那个年轻人经历过什么吗 |
[35:31] | What she’s going through now, what the Romulans did to her? | 她现在经历着什么 罗慕伦人对她做了什么 |
[35:36] | To you, the idea that all this could be some kind | 你可能觉得把这种情况当成什么手段 |
[35:39] | of subterfuge or simulation is preposterous. | 或是拟真程序的想法很荒谬 |
[35:43] | But to her, it would be more of the same. | 但对她来说 真假太难分辨了 |
[35:47] | You know you’re real, but she has no reason to believe that. | 你知道自己是真实的 但她没理由这样相信 |
[35:50] | She has no reason to believe that she herself is real. | 她无法相信自己是真实的 |
[35:54] | Her capacity to trust | 她信任的能力 |
[35:57] | was a flaw in her programming. | 是她程序里的瑕疵 |
[36:00] | She’s been manipulated, tortured. | 她被操纵 被折磨 |
[36:03] | Her very consciousness has been violated. | 她的自我意识被蹂躏 |
[36:06] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[36:14] | What I need to be… | 我需要怎么做 |
[36:16] | You need to be Jean-Luc Picard. | 你需要做回让-卢克·皮卡德 |
[36:21] | Compassionate, patient, | 富有同情心 富有耐心 |
[36:24] | curious. | 好奇 |
[36:27] | And one other thing. Useful. | 再加上一个 有用 |
[36:31] | Let us help you, Jean-Luc. | 让我们帮你 让-卢克 |
[36:34] | Pretend that our dinner table | 把我们的餐桌 |
[36:37] | is the ready room of the Enterprise. | 当成企业号的准备室 |
[36:41] | We’ll find a way forward, together. | 我们一起想办法应对 |
[36:44] | Cancel red alert! | 解除红色警报 |
[36:48] | Burnt tomato. | 番茄烤焦了 |
[36:51] | Dinner is served. | 晚餐好了 |
[37:07] | We’re going back to the Queencell? | 我们要回到母舱 |
[37:09] | I’d forgotten the immense power hidden there. | 我都忘记那里藏有的巨大能量 |
[37:11] | Maybe I was afraid I’d be tempted to use it. | 或许因为我害怕自己忍不住会去利用它 |
[37:13] | But now, I promised to defend and protect the xBs. | 但现在 我发誓会守护前博格人 |
[37:18] | I failed them all. I’ve been a fool. | 我让他们失望了 我是个傻瓜 |
[37:21] | We are gonna take this cube away from them forever. | 我们要把博格方块从他们手里永远夺走 |
[37:25] | That sounds like a treaty violation to me. | 这听上去像违反条约 |
[37:29] | Did you really think you weren’t being watched? | 你真的以为你们没有被监视吗 |
[37:33] | And not just a treaty violation. | 不仅仅是违反条约 |
[37:36] | Open insurrection. | 是公开的叛变 |
[37:40] | I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[37:43] | I’m authorized to kill you now. | 我现在可以杀你了 |
[39:09] | To activate the Queencell, you will need an xB… | 启动母舱 你需要一个前博格 |
[39:16] | How’s this for a lost cause? | 反正我也没救了对吧 |
[39:19] | I was that much of a… | 曾几何时 |
[39:22] | hopeful fool again, for a minute. | 我还是一个充满希望的傻瓜 |
[39:27] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢 |
[39:52] | There you go, honey. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[39:59] | Need some more milk? | 还要一点牛奶吗 |
[40:01] | – Yes, please. – Okay. | -好的 谢谢 -好吧 |
[40:06] | Chocolate? | 巧克力 |
[40:07] | That’s probably overdoing it. | 那可能太过分了 |
[40:09] | Mm, no such thing on Planet Raffi. | 拉菲星上没有过分这个说法 |
[40:18] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[40:22] | Thank you for being so kind to me. | 谢谢你对我这么好 |
[40:26] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[40:30] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:33] | But I’m more like the wreckage of a good person. | 我更像一个好人的残骸 |
[40:38] | In an emergency, you can slap together | 紧急情况下 你可以 |
[40:40] | a temporary good person out of the pieces, but… | 拼凑一个临时好人 |
[40:44] | Oh, Agnes, are we looking at an emergency here? | 阿格尼斯 是有紧急情况了吗 |
[40:48] | – Is it Chris? – No. | -是克里斯吗 -不是 |
[40:52] | – No. – Oh, Agnes. | -不是 -阿格尼斯 |
[40:56] | I’m such an idiot. | 我是个傻瓜 |
[40:58] | It’s Bruce Maddox. | 是布鲁斯·麦道克斯 |
[41:01] | To see him after so long. | 这么久才见到他 |
[41:04] | Then right away to lose him… | 又立刻失去了他 |
[41:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:07] | – Our little shadow is back. – Are you sure it’s the same guy? | -我们的小尾巴又回来了 -你确定是同一个人吗 |
[41:10] | Identical warp signature. | 同样的曲速痕迹 |
[41:11] | – How is that possible? – Unclear. | -这怎么可能 -不清楚 |
[41:13] | I’m gonna try something different, see if I can… | 我要试试别的办法 看看 |
[41:17] | Is that blood? | 这是血吗 |
[41:19] | Red velvet. | 红丝绒蛋糕 |
[41:25] | Ugh. Uh… hello? | 你好 |
[41:27] | We got a hospitality emergency here. | 这有个医疗紧急情况 |
[41:31] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事了 你没事了 |
[41:33] | Come on. You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[41:36] | My Wild Girl of the Woods. Extra bunnicorn sausage. | 我的野孩子 额外的野兔香肠 |
[41:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:41] | Soji, welcome to our home. | 索吉 欢迎你拜访我们 |
[41:45] | – Thank you. – Guests get two. | -谢谢 -客人来两份 |
[41:48] | – Imzadi? – One, please. | -伊姆扎蒂 -一块 谢谢 |
[41:49] | – Do you like pizza? – I do like pizza. | -你喜欢披萨吗 -我喜欢 |
[41:53] | Good. | 真好 |
[41:54] | Still no contact with Rios. | 还是没联系上里奥斯 |
[41:58] | If he doesn’t show, I’m gonna need another ship. | 如果他不出现 我就需要另一艘船了 |
[42:01] | Well, you might be able to find one | 你或许能在 |
[42:03] | over at Infinity Lake spaceport, if you’re willing to wait. | 在无垠湖太空港 如果你愿意等的话 |
[42:05] | There is a weekly passenger service, | 每周都有接驳服务 |
[42:08] | but independent operators are rare. | 但独立飞行员并不多见 |
[42:11] | Well, there’s Captain Crandall. | 科伦达尔舰长来了 |
[42:13] | He’s been everywhere from Qo‘nos to Tyken’s Rift. | 他的足迹遍布克罗诺斯和泰肯的裂缝 |
[42:15] | So he says. | 他是这么说的 |
[42:17] | And he has a ship. | 他有一艘飞船 |
[42:18] | The Inside Straight. | 叫做内听顺子 |
[42:20] | Only, it’s kind of broken. | 只是 有点坏了 |
[42:21] | And so is Rupert Crandall. | 鲁伯特·科伦达尔自己也不正常 |
[42:23] | Anyway, even if he weren’t, | 不管怎么说 即使他不是 |
[42:25] | where are you planning on pointing this starship of yours? | 你打算开着飞船去哪里 |
[42:29] | Home. | 回家 |
[42:32] | Narek, the Tal Shiar agent on the Artifact, | 神器号上的安全局间谍纳雷克 |
[42:35] | he showed me a traditional meditation practice | 他教了我一个传统的冥想练习 |
[42:38] | called the Zhal Makh. | 叫佐马克 |
[42:40] | He made me think he was | 他让我觉得他是 |
[42:41] | just helping me, but he was using it | 只是帮我 但他是用它来 |
[42:43] | to pull information out of me I didn’t even know I knew. | 从我身上提取我都不知道我有的情报 |
[42:47] | Well, did he get the information? | 他得到情报了吗 |
[42:50] | I was so stupid. Yes, he got it. | 我太蠢了 让他得到了 |
[42:54] | And what was it? | 那是什么 |
[43:04] | When I met your sister, | 当我遇见你妹妹时 |
[43:06] | she had just been activated by the Romulans’ | 她刚被罗慕伦人激活了 |
[43:10] | first attempt on her life. | 进行第一次刺杀计划 |
[43:12] | Until then, like you, | 在那之前 像你一样 |
[43:14] | she believed she was human. | 她相信自己是人类 |
[43:16] | After the attack, | 受到袭击之后 |
[43:17] | she discovered that she possessed | 她发现自己拥有了 |
[43:19] | extraordinary defensive capabilities, | 非凡的防御能力 |
[43:22] | like you. | 像你一样 |
[43:24] | Soji, | 索吉 |
[43:26] | listen to the timbre of my voice. | 仔细听我的声音 |
[43:29] | Feel the fluctuations of my heart rate. | 感受我心率的波动 |
[43:32] | Note the dilation of my pupils. | 注意我瞳孔的扩张 |
[43:36] | Soji… | 索吉 |
[43:38] | you can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[43:43] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[43:49] | I know he thinks he isn’t lying. | 我知道他认为他没有撒谎 |
[43:52] | But that doesn’t mean I believe him. | 但这并不意味着我相信他 |
[43:54] | I’ve known this man for 35 years, Soji. | 我认识这个人35年了 索吉 |
[43:56] | Will… | 威尔 |
[43:59] | I want, we want… | 我想 我们想 |
[44:02] | to help you to get back to that home. | 帮你回到那个家 |
[44:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:08] | Because you were created | 因为你是根据一个朋友 |
[44:10] | out of a remnant of a friend, Commander Data. | 德塔中校的剩余部分制作出来的 |
[44:14] | Our very dear friend. | 他是我们的挚友 |
[44:16] | And one hell of an officer. | 一名了不起的军官 |
[44:18] | Mm-hmm. He gave his life | 他为了救我 |
[44:20] | to save mine. | 牺牲了性命 |
[44:22] | But that’s not the main reason. | 但这不是主要原因 |
[44:25] | Before your sister came to me, | 在你妹妹来找我之前 |
[44:27] | I was haunted by my past. | 我被我的过去所困扰 |
[44:33] | Uh… marking time. | 虚度时光 |
[44:34] | Wasting my life. | 浪费生命 |
[44:37] | But now, | 但现在 |
[44:39] | I’m alive. And I have a mission. | 我活了过来 我还身负重任 |
[44:42] | Which means there’s not a hell of a chance | 所以无论是你或者其他人 |
[44:45] | that you or anyone else can stop me. | 都无法阻止我 |
[44:58] | When I did the Zhal Makh, | 当我进行佐马克的时候 |
[45:01] | Narek took me deep into a memory of my childhood. | 纳雷克让我深入我童年的回忆 |
[45:05] | That’s what I thought it was, anyway. | 至少我是这么觉得的 |
[45:07] | And he had me look up through a window | 他让我从窗户往上看 |
[45:08] | in what I thought was my childhood home. | 我以为那是我童年的家 |
[45:12] | And he asked me what I saw. | 他问我看到了什么 |
[45:14] | And I told him I saw | 我告诉他我看到了 |
[45:15] | two red moons and a sky full of lightning. | 两轮红月和一片充满闪电的天空 |
[45:18] | He knew you were synthetic. | 他知道你是人造人 |
[45:20] | And that your childhood memories were implanted. | 你的童年记忆是被植入的 |
[45:23] | He was looking for an implanted memory of a real place. | 他在寻找一个描述了真实地方的植入记忆 |
[45:27] | And when I told him about the lightning and the moons, | 当我告诉他闪电和月亮的事时 |
[45:30] | he said, “You found home.” | 他说 “你找到家了” |
[45:37] | And that’s when he tried to kill me. | 那时候他想杀我 |
[45:43] | Thoughts? | 你是怎么想的 |
[45:44] | Maddox. | 麦道克斯 |
[45:45] | He left Earth right after the ban, | 他在禁令颁布后立刻离开了地球 |
[45:48] | no one was able to find him for 14 years. | 14年来没人能找到他 |
[45:50] | Maybe he went to this planet with the two red moons. | 也许他去了那个有两颗红月的星球 |
[45:53] | And resumed his work | 继续进行他 |
[45:54] | creating synthetic life-forms. | 制造人造人的计划 |
[45:58] | Soji. | 索吉 |
[46:00] | You have a homeworld. | 你有出生星球 |
[46:03] | I have a homeworld. | 我有出生星球 |
[46:05] | My Ardani. | 我的阿达尼 |
[46:13] | Picard, I want to go there. | 皮卡德 我想去那里 |
[46:15] | Yes. We will. | 对 我们要去那里 |
[46:18] | But first, we have to identify | 但首先 我们必须 |
[46:21] | and locate the planet. | 确定那颗行星的位置 |
[46:23] | Well, I don’t want to spoil the mood, | 我不想破坏气氛 |
[46:25] | but you may need more than that. | 但可能没那么简单 |
[46:26] | The Romulans have a head start, | 罗慕伦人已经先我们一步 |
[46:28] | and they probably know where they’re going. | 他们可能知道要去哪里 |
[46:29] | And given what they did to you, | 鉴于他们对你 |
[46:31] | and to your sister, | 对你妹妹的所作所为 |
[46:33] | your homeworld is in terrible danger. | 你的出生星球处境十分危险 |
[46:36] | You may want to contact Starfleet, Jean-Luc. | 你可能该联系星际舰队 让-卢克 |
[46:39] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[46:41] | But before that, I have to find out | 但在那之前 我得弄清楚 |
[46:43] | where the hell we’re going. | 我们要去哪里 |
[46:45] | It’s in the Vayt sector. | 在维特星域 |
[46:46] | The Ghulion system. | 古里昂星系 |
[46:48] | The planet doesn’t have a name, only a number. | 这个星球没有名字 只有一个数字 |
[46:55] | I asked Captain Crandall. | 我问了科伦达尔舰长 |
[47:07] | This is silly. I’m fine. | 这太傻了 我没事 |
[47:09] | I-I ate a slice of cake the size of a Borg cube. | 我吃了一块博格立方大小的蛋糕 |
[47:12] | Then I had another one. | 然后我又吃了一块 |
[47:13] | And then, I started on number three. | 然后 我开始吃第三块 |
[47:22] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[47:24] | Really I brought you here ’cause I need to talk to you. | 我带你来是因为我要和你谈谈 |
[47:27] | Chris, you don’t need to say anything. | 克里斯 你什么都不用说 |
[47:28] | – You and I… – I managed to shake our shadow again. | -你和我 -我又甩掉跟踪者了 |
[47:31] | But if he keeps finding us, | 但如果他又找到我们 |
[47:33] | I think I might know why. | 我可能就知道原因了 |
[47:37] | What if Raffi’s being tracked? | 如果是拉菲被跟踪了呢 |
[47:39] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[47:41] | Remember how mysterious she was acting | 还记得我们去流云前 |
[47:43] | before we got to Freecloud? | 她有多神秘吗 |
[47:44] | Her whole “Goodbye forever” routine? | 一副要永别的样子 |
[47:47] | Then she comes right back, | 然后她又回来了 |
[47:49] | no explanation? What was that about? | 完全没有解释 怎么回事 |
[47:52] | Where did she go? Who did she see? | 她去哪了 她看到谁了 |
[47:55] | – No… – I know. I know. | -不 -我知道 我知道 |
[47:56] | I hate to think Raffi would betray us like that, | 我也不想怀疑拉菲背叛我们 |
[47:58] | endanger our lives. | 危及我们的生命 |
[48:00] | Maybe somebody, | 也许是有人 |
[48:03] | Romulans, placed a tracker on her | 罗慕伦人 趁她不注意 |
[48:06] | without her knowing. | 在她身上放了追踪器 |
[48:08] | It’s not Raffi. | 不是拉菲 |
[48:09] | So, what, it’s you? | 所以 是你吗 |
[48:13] | You’ve been stuck on La Sirena since we left Earth. | 我们离开地球后 你就一直在美人鱼号上 |
[48:16] | Rios! | 里奥斯 |
[48:19] | Shit. He’s back! | 靠 他回来了 |
[49:13] | Noranium hydride synthesized. | 氢化铀合成完毕 |
[49:15] | Depending on species, there may be neurotoxic effects. | 对于某些物种可能会引发神经中毒 |
[49:27] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[50:09] | What is the nature of your– Oh, bloody hell! | 你有什么 天啊 |
[50:51] | Raffi, I have one more thought about finding this guy. | 拉菲 我有个办法可以找到这家伙 |
[50:55] | But I don’t think you’re gonna like it very much. | 但我觉得你不会喜欢 |
[50:57] | Why? Does it involve shooting me out of an airlock? | 为什么 要把我从气闸舱射出去吗 |
[51:02] | I really hope not. | 真心希望不是 |
[51:05] | Captain Rios, | 里奥斯舰长 |
[51:06] | would you please come to sickbay? | 请来一趟医务室 |
[51:08] | Is it Agnes? Is she still having stomach trouble? | 是艾格妮丝吗 她的胃还是不舒服吗 |
[51:10] | At the moment, I’m more concerned with the fact | 目前 我更关心的是 |
[51:12] | that she’s in a coma. | 她陷入了昏迷 |
[52:07] | They only came within comms range late last night. | 他们昨天很晚才进入通讯范围 |
[52:11] | Well, have your pilot send his transponder codes, | 让你的飞行员把应答器代码发过来 |
[52:13] | and I’ll make sure that Orbital Control | 我让轨道控制中心 |
[52:15] | – doesn’t give them any trouble. – Thank you, Will. | -别难为他 -谢谢你 威尔 |
[52:19] | You were worried about them. | 你很担心他们 |
[52:21] | I was. | 是的 |
[52:23] | So? What are they like, this new crew of yours? | 你的新船员怎么样 |
[52:27] | Well, I would have to say | 不得不说 |
[52:29] | they are decidedly motley. | 他们真的是一人一个样 |
[52:31] | There’s been nothing but drama since we left Earth orbit. | 自从我们离开地球后 就不停地有闹剧 |
[52:35] | And I’m told, it’s been continuing since I saw them last. | 听说我下船以后还是这样 |
[52:40] | They… they seem to be carrying more baggage | 他们的包袱 |
[52:44] | than all of you ever did. | 貌似比你们所有人都多 |
[52:47] | But then… I’m not the one to talk. | 其实我也没资格这么说 |
[52:53] | Mm, which reminds me. | 这让我想起了 |
[52:54] | Rios. | 里奥斯 |
[52:56] | ETA? | 预计到达时间 |
[52:57] | Same as the last two times you asked me. | 和你上两次问我的一样 |
[52:59] | Rios out. | 里奥斯离线 |
[53:03] | He can be a little testy sometimes. | 他有时有点暴躁 |
[53:06] | Well, that’s, that’s one word for it. | 这么说也行吧 |
[53:13] | Do you ever think about shipping out again? | 你有没有考虑过再次出航 |
[53:15] | Well, I am still on active reserve. | 我还在后备役 |
[53:18] | But it would have to be a very good reason. | 必须有个很好的理由才行 |
[53:26] | Jean-Luc… | 让-卢克 |
[53:31] | You’ve done more than your fair share of planet-saving in your day. | 你这一生拯救的星球已经不少了 |
[53:34] | And nobody would blame you if you just stayed home | 没人会怪你在家安享晚年 |
[53:36] | and let other people look after the galaxy for a while. | 让其他人照看银河系一段时间 |
[53:41] | Especially given your… your condition. | 特别是你现在的情况 |
[53:46] | I mean, nobody but me, that is. | 只有我 |
[53:48] | I never thought you had any business retiring in the first place. | 我一开始就没想过你会退休 |
[53:54] | And you were right. | 你是对的 |
[54:02] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[54:06] | Thank you, Will. | 谢谢你 威尔 |
[54:09] | What for? | 谢什么 |
[54:13] | For so many things. | 很多事 |
[54:15] | But today… | 但今天 |
[54:18] | for not trying to talk me out of all this. | 我想谢谢你没有劝阻我 |
[54:21] | Believe me, I know better. | 相信我 我了解你 |
[54:24] | That, my friend, | 我的朋友 |
[54:27] | is always a losing proposition. | 你不可能听的 |
[55:02] | So… | 那个 |
[55:05] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[55:11] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[55:14] | I… | 我 |
[55:16] | I don’t totally get it. | 我不太明白 |
[55:20] | But I do know something really bad happened to you. | 但我知道你遇到了坏事 |
[55:25] | Something really bad happened to me, too. | 我也一样 |
[55:30] | And what helped me through it was my mom and my dad. | 我父母帮我撑过来了 |
[55:34] | You don’t have a mom and a dad. | 你没有父母 |
[55:37] | But you have Captain Picard. | 但你有皮卡德舰长 |
[55:41] | I don’t have Picard. | 我没有 |
[55:42] | But you could. | 但你可以有 |
[55:44] | If you wanted to is all I’m saying, and… | 我只是说前提是你愿意 |
[55:48] | and he could have you. | 他也可以信任你 |
[55:51] | And you could both have each other. | 你们可以互相帮助 |
[55:56] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[56:14] | Wait, wait-wait-wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[56:26] | You just have to pretend it works. | 你只要假装没坏就行了 |
[56:50] | Two to beam up. | 传送两个人上船 |