时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I don’t totally get it. | 我不太明白 |
[00:06] | But I do know something really bad happened to you. | 但我知道你遇到了坏事 |
[00:09] | You don’t have a mom and a dad. | 你没有父母 |
[00:11] | You have Captain Picard. | 你有皮卡德舰长 |
[00:12] | – I don’t have Picard. – But you could. | -我没有 -但你可以有 |
[00:14] | And he could have you. | 他也可以信任你 |
[00:15] | And you could both have each other. | 你们可以互相帮助 |
[00:18] | I already had one | 我的一生中 |
[00:19] | grand, heroic captain in my life. | 已经有一位伟大的英雄舰长 |
[00:21] | The last thing I need is another one. | 我最不需要的就是另一个 |
[00:23] | Ten years on, I still can’t close my eyes at night | 十年了 我依然不能在夜晚安心闭眼 |
[00:26] | without seeing the last one’s blood and brains | 我依然能看到那个伟人的鲜血和脑浆 |
[00:28] | splattered all over a bulkhead. | 喷溅在舱壁上 |
[00:33] | We are gonna take this cube away from them forever. | 我们要把博格方块从他们手里永远夺走 |
[00:36] | That sounds like a treaty violation to me. | 这听上去像违反条约 |
[00:41] | Activate the Queencell… | 启动母舱 |
[00:44] | In case you ever need a vigilante… | 以防你以后需要私法制裁者的帮忙 |
[00:47] | What is the nature of your medical emergency? | 你有什么精神紧急情况 |
[00:49] | Deactivate EMH. | 停用紧急医疗全息程序 |
[00:53] | I wish I didn’t know what I know. | 我要是不知道这件事就好了 |
[00:55] | I wish they hadn’t shown me. | 他们没有告诉我该多好 |
[00:59] | Narek, the Tal Shiar agent, | 神器号上的情报局间谍纳雷克 |
[01:01] | was looking for an implanted memory of a real place. | 在寻找一个描述了真实地方的植入记忆 |
[01:04] | And when I told him about the lightning and the moons, | 当我告诉他闪电和月亮的事时 |
[01:07] | he said, “You found home.” | 他说 “你找到家了” |
[01:08] | I want to help you to get back to that home. | 我想帮你回到那个家 |
[01:13] | Somebody’s tailing us. | 有人在尾随我们 |
[01:15] | Must be since we left the cube. | 一定从我们离开方块时就开始了 |
[01:38] | Our foremothers came to this system | 我们的祖先来到这个星系 |
[01:42] | looking for an answer to the riddle of the Eightfold stars. | 寻找八聚星之谜的答案 |
[01:49] | What they found was a storehouse of preserved memories | 他们找到的是一个保存记忆的仓库 |
[01:54] | that showed them the grim fate of the civilization | 向他们展示了很久以前在这里 |
[01:59] | that perished here long ago. | 消亡的文明的可怕命运 |
[02:02] | We still do not know the name of the mighty race | 我们仍然不知道留下这个物体 |
[02:05] | who left behind this object, this Admonition, | 留下这个训诫的强大种族的名字 |
[02:11] | warning us of the horror and annihilation | 警告我们来自天空的 |
[02:14] | that came from the skies. | 恐怖与毁灭 |
[02:16] | When our foremothers first endured the Admonition, | 当我们的祖先第一次承受这个训诫的时候 |
[02:20] | we, the Zhat Vash, were born. | 我们扎瓦社就诞生了 |
[02:25] | For hundreds of years since, | 几百年来 |
[02:27] | we have worked in shadow | 我们一直秘密行动 |
[02:29] | to prevent a second coming of the Destroyers. | 阻止毁灭者再次出现 |
[02:36] | It is this dreaded work | 这份可怕的事业 |
[02:39] | that you must now carry on. | 你们必须继承下去 |
[02:44] | What you are about to experience will drive some of you mad. | 你们将要经历的事情会使你们中一些人发疯 |
[02:48] | But those of you who endure | 但承受下来的人 |
[02:52] | will be stronger. | 会变得更强 |
[02:56] | Witness the devastation that must be prevented. | 目睹必须防止的毁灭 |
[03:01] | Endure the Admonition… | 承受训诫 |
[03:05] | if you can. | 如果你们能做到 |
[03:39] | No more… | 不要了 |
[04:09] | We have to stop them. | 我们必须阻止他们 |
[04:11] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[04:15] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[04:19] | Where do we begin? | 从哪里开始 |
[04:21] | On the world the humans call Mars. | 从人类称为火星的世界开始 |
[04:29] | Auntie? | 阿姨 |
[04:31] | Auntie. | 阿姨 |
[04:34] | No… | 不 |
[04:42] | We have our work to do. | 我们有工作要做 |
[04:58] | Dr. Kabath says there’s no medical reason for this, Auntie. | 卡巴斯医生说从医学来讲你没事 阿姨 |
[05:03] | I do believe you’re malingering. | 我认为你在装病 |
[05:08] | You were never entirely sane to begin with, were you? | 你本来就不完全正常 对吗 |
[05:14] | It was folly, | 太愚蠢了 |
[05:16] | taking in Narek and me after our parents died. | 在我们的父母去世后 收留我和纳雷克 |
[05:20] | And sheer madness, submitting yourself for Admonishment. | 还有纯粹的疯狂 把自己交给训诫 |
[05:28] | Though when you lost your mind, | 虽然当你失去理智的时候 |
[05:29] | you certainly did it with panache. | 你确实做得很漂亮 |
[05:36] | Breaking a Borg cube | 用你的绝望的力量 |
[05:39] | by the sheer force of your despair? | 破坏一个博格方块 |
[05:43] | The Collective picked the wrong Tal Shiar ship to assimilate that day. | 那一天集合选了不该惹的情报局星舰来同化 |
[05:52] | They ought to have picked mine. | 他们就该选我的星舰 |
[05:54] | I’d have made a much better Borg than you. | 我会成为比你更优秀的博格人 |
[05:58] | “Resistance is futile.” | “反抗是徒劳的” |
[06:08] | Narek’s located the synthetics’ nest. | 纳雷克找到了合成人的巢穴 |
[06:12] | I’ve dispatched ships. | 我已经派出了星舰 |
[06:15] | I’ll be joining them as soon as I’ve shut down | 等我关闭了这个可怖的地方 |
[06:17] | this house of horrors. | 就会加入他们 |
[06:23] | If you wake up, you can come along. | 如果你醒过来 可以一起来 |
[06:34] | We have our work to do. | 我们有工作要做 |
[06:56] | Tell me you found the freak. | 告诉我你找到那个怪物了 |
[06:59] | Yes, Colonel. | 找到了 上校 |
[07:00] | We tracked him to the office of the former director | 我们跟踪他到了重启计划 |
[07:02] | of the Reclamation Project. | 前任总管的办公室 |
[07:50] | Where’s Hugh? | 休在哪 |
[07:53] | What is happening on this cube? | 这个方块里发生什么了 |
[07:59] | All right. I’m here. | 没事了 我来了 |
[08:01] | It’s-it’s all right. | 没事了 |
[09:45] | Rios? | 里奥斯 |
[09:49] | Rios? | 里奥斯 |
[09:55] | Rios, this is Dr. Asha. | 里奥斯 这是阿莎博士 |
[09:59] | I need a secure subspace link… | 我需要安全的亚空间连接… |
[10:05] | Rios? | 里奥斯 |
[10:10] | Rios! | 里奥斯 |
[10:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:13] | I need a secure subspace link to Starfleet Command. | 我需要与星际舰队指挥部建立安全的亚空间连接 |
[10:17] | What? | 什么 |
[10:18] | And what’s the nearest starbase? | 还有最近的星际基地在哪 |
[10:22] | Uh, Deep Space 12? | 深空12号基地 |
[10:24] | Lay in a course. | 设定航线 |
[10:29] | Hey. | 喂 |
[10:30] | Lay in a course. | 设定航线 |
[10:34] | I will lay in a course for DS12. | 我会设定航线去深空12号基地 |
[10:36] | But after that, you’re on your own, Picard. | 但到了那之后 你就靠自己了 皮卡德 |
[10:39] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[10:41] | You said you’d take me home. | 你说过要送我回家的 |
[10:42] | Yes, and I will. | 对 而且我会的 |
[10:45] | But we face a powerful enemy. | 但我们面对着强大的敌人 |
[10:48] | We can’t do it without support. | 没有支援不行 |
[10:50] | Look, | 听着 |
[10:52] | you have no choice but to trust me. | 除了信任我 你别无选择 |
[10:54] | And I know, that would make me angry, too, but… | 我明白 换作是我也会生气的 但… |
[10:58] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[11:01] | Let me find you a cabin. | 我先帮你找个舱位 |
[11:05] | U-Uh, hi. | 你好 |
[11:07] | Raffi. | 拉菲 |
[11:08] | Soji. | 索吉 |
[11:09] | Soji, | 索吉 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry, but your new best friend Jean-Luc | 很抱歉 可你新交的密友让-卢克 |
[11:12] | already brought us one adorable little homicidal double agent. | 已经弄来一个小巧可爱又危险的双重间谍了 |
[11:15] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[11:17] | I’m talking about how big a fool you really are. | 我是在说你有多么愚蠢 |
[11:19] | Yeah– Come. | 走吧 |
[11:20] | I’m sorry about her rudeness. | 对她的无礼我很抱歉 |
[11:24] | Raffi! | 拉菲 |
[11:25] | A neuron. | 一个神经元 |
[11:26] | That’s all you know about her. | 你对她的了解仅此而已 |
[11:28] | You built this whole giant fantasy of-of rescue | 你这救援牺牲和自我救赎的 |
[11:30] | and sacrifice and redemption | 庞大幻想 |
[11:32] | out of one pissant little neuron. | 只是建立在一个小小神经元上 |
[11:34] | Now you put that away or be prepared to use it on me. | 你把它放下 要不就准备好冲我射击 |
[11:39] | Agnes Jurati had a tracking isotope in her blood. | 艾格尼丝·尤拉蒂的血液里有跟踪同位素 |
[11:42] | She’s a Romulan spy. | 她是罗慕伦间谍 |
[11:44] | Fact or theory? | 事实还是假设 |
[11:47] | Theory. | 假设 |
[11:49] | Come. | 走吧 |
[11:49] | We think she killed Bruce Maddox. | 我们认为是她杀死了布鲁斯·麦道克斯 |
[11:57] | Who is “we”? | “我们”是谁 |
[12:00] | She injected herself with a hydrogen compound. | 她给自己注射了一种氢化合物 |
[12:03] | She was trying to destabilize the viridium tracker | 她想要破坏已经在她体内的 |
[12:05] | already present in her system. | 位立啶跟踪器 |
[12:07] | And as soon as she did, we shook our Tal Shiar tail. | 她一注射我们就把情报局的跟踪飞船给甩掉了 |
[12:10] | Fact, not theory. | 事实 不是假设 |
[12:12] | But t-to say that she’s a Tal Shiar agent? | 可说她是罗慕伦情报局间谍 |
[12:17] | Maybe she didn’t know about the viridium | 也许在你们发现被跟踪之前 |
[12:19] | until you picked up the tail. | 她并不知道位立啶的事 |
[12:20] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[12:21] | Or maybe they put her on this ship to kill Bruce Maddox. | 也许他们派她来这飞船杀掉布鲁斯·麦道克斯 |
[12:26] | Right after they got done killing Soji’s sister. | 他们一把索吉的妹妹杀死就派她来了 |
[12:29] | Tell me about Maddox. | 和我说说麦道克斯 |
[12:30] | His injuries need not have been fatal. | 他的伤本不是致命的 |
[12:32] | She deactivated me. | 她把我给关了 |
[12:33] | Then, | 然后 |
[12:34] | she turned off the hematic microrepair unit | 她把稳定他心血管功能的 |
[12:36] | that was stabilizing his cardiovascular function. | 血液微修复治疗器给关了 |
[12:39] | She was in distress. | 那时她很焦虑 |
[12:41] | I-I told you it was careless to bring her along. | 我跟你说过带上她太草率了 |
[12:44] | Now you’re telling us that we need to trust | 而你又要我们信任 |
[12:46] | the synth girl, too? | 这个合成人 |
[12:48] | Tell me, JL. | 告诉我 JL |
[12:50] | What is Soji really like? | 索吉到底是怎么样的 |
[12:54] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[12:57] | Does she? | 她知道吗 |
[13:01] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我就知道是这样 |
[13:05] | Where are you going, Raffi? | 你去哪 拉菲 |
[13:07] | To tell Rios I was right about Jurati. | 去告诉里奥斯 尤拉蒂的事我说得没错 |
[13:10] | I’m gonna see if it feels any better to rub his face in it. | 我去看看挖苦他几句是不是能舒服点 |
[13:20] | That’s a hell of a report. | 这汇报做得真好 |
[13:22] | And you thought I was a desperate old man. | 而你觉得我是个走投无路的老人家 |
[13:25] | Quixotic, paranoid, possibly senile. | 唐吉坷德般不切实际偏执猜忌 多半风烛残年 |
[13:28] | Let’s just leave it at quixotic. | 不切实际就行了 |
[13:29] | And now the windmills have turned out to be giants. | 而现在风车原来真是巨人 |
[13:34] | You want an apology? | 你想要道歉 |
[13:35] | – I want a squadron. – Jean-Luc? | -我想要个舰队 -让-卢克 |
[13:36] | Clancy! Out there, | 克兰西 在那边 |
[13:38] | in the Vayt System, right now, | 在维特行星系 此时此刻 |
[13:41] | beings who have as much right to life and liberty | 本来和你我或者德塔中校一样 |
[13:43] | as you and I or Commander Data | 有权享有生存和自由权的生命 |
[13:46] | are being hunted down by an enemy | 正在被敌人猎杀 |
[13:48] | who seeks to exterminate them. | 要被种族灭绝 |
[13:50] | – Jean-Luc! – No! Clancy, | -让-卢克 -不 克兰西 |
[13:51] | if you say this is not a job for Starfleet, | 如果你说这不是星际舰队的任务 |
[13:53] | then I’m sorry, but you are a waste of space! | 那对不起 你是在浪费你的位置 |
[13:55] | Admiral Picard, with all due respect, | 皮卡德上将 恕我直言 |
[13:57] | and at long last, shut the fuck up. | 等了这么久 我终于要说 闭上鸟嘴 |
[14:00] | I’m sending a squadron to rendezvous with you at DS12. | 我要派一支舰队和你在深空12号基地汇合 |
[14:04] | Now, stay put until they get there. | 在他们到之前乖乖待着 |
[14:06] | Clancy out. | 克兰西下线 |
[14:11] | You all right, buddy? | 你还好吗 哥们 |
[14:14] | You seemed a little, uh, rattled back there. | 刚才你好像有点不高兴 |
[14:16] | Tell me how I can help you. | 就说你有什么事吧 |
[14:18] | The Tal Shiar had a tracker inside your girl Jurati. | 情报局在尤拉蒂女士身上放了跟踪素 |
[14:22] | And it looks like she killed Bruce Maddox. | 看起来是她杀了布鲁斯·麦道克斯 |
[14:24] | Well, that’s bad news. | 这可太糟了 |
[14:27] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:29] | Unless you like | 除非你就喜欢 |
[14:30] | giant, all-encompassing, paranoid conspiracy theories. | 大号的无所不包的偏执的阴谋论 |
[14:33] | Then it’s, you know, kind of awesome, | 这样的话 这事就比较厉害了 |
[14:36] | you know, in a horrible way. | 不过是比较可怕的那种 |
[14:38] | In bad situations, it’s so important | 在情况比较差时 努力寻找 |
[14:40] | to try and find something positive. | 积极的事情是非常重要的 |
[14:43] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[14:45] | Which one are you? | 你是哪个 |
[14:46] | Navigation. | 领航员 |
[14:47] | ENH– call me Enoch. | ENH 叫我伊那克 |
[14:50] | Where is Rios? | 里奥斯在哪儿 |
[14:52] | After he laid in the course for Deep Space 12, | 他在设定好去往深空12号基地后 |
[14:54] | he activated us holograms and went to his quarters. | 就激活了我们的全息影像 回他的房间去了 |
[14:57] | Did he tell you why he got so freaked out by that girl? | 他有告诉你他为什么那么怕那个女孩吗 |
[15:00] | No, but… | 没 不过 |
[15:02] | …he said if I kept smiling at him, | 他说要是我一直对着他笑 |
[15:03] | he would punch me in the face. | 他就一拳捶到我脸上 |
[15:06] | Let me see if I can identify her for you. | 我试试看能不能帮你查查她的身份 |
[15:10] | Yes! | 好 |
[15:12] | Her name is… | 她的名字是 |
[15:15] | Jana. | 詹娜 |
[15:16] | Hmm, her name is Soji. | 她的名字是索吉 |
[15:19] | Ask me about astronavigation! | 问我有关星际导航的事 |
[15:24] | This, uh, this caught my eye | 我在监控方块的时候 |
[15:26] | while I was surveilling the cube. | 注意到了这个 |
[15:28] | All these Romulans sitting around drawing this, | 所有这些罗慕伦人围坐一圈在画这个 |
[15:31] | over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[15:32] | Eight circles, see? | 八个圆圈 看到没 |
[15:36] | Could those be planets? | 这些会不会是星体 |
[15:37] | Looks an attempt to depict an octonary. | 看起来是想描绘一个八聚星系统 |
[15:40] | A what, now? | 一个什么 |
[15:41] | A planetary system with eight component stars. | 一个包含八颗恒星的行星系 |
[15:44] | This is Nu Scorpii, | 这是裸蝎星团 |
[15:47] | a septenary system, which are extremely rare. | 一个七聚星系 这是非常罕见的 |
[15:50] | But an octonary? | 不过八聚星呢 |
[15:54] | There are accounts of one | 在罗慕伦的古老星图上 |
[15:55] | in some ancient Romulan star atlases, but… | 倒是记载过一个 不过 |
[15:59] | they’re considered apocryphal. | 大家都认为那是假的 |
[16:01] | They don’t appear in any of their modern charts. | 这个星系从未在他们的现代星图中出现过 |
[16:04] | The gravitational mechanics would have to be… | 这种系统中的引力作用一定 |
[16:07] | incredibly complex. | 复杂得不可思议 |
[16:13] | All-all-all this time I’ve been thinking | 一直以来我都以为 |
[16:14] | that the Conclave of Eight was eight people | 八方秘会就是八个策划 |
[16:17] | who planned the attack on Mars, but maybe the name | 袭击火星的人 但也许这个名字 |
[16:20] | refers to the place where they met. | 指的是他们秘会的地点 |
[16:28] | You are my favorite holo. | 你是我最喜欢的全息影像 |
[16:36] | Killed by a phaser. | 是被相位枪杀死的 |
[16:40] | The boy has a confederate. | 这人有个同伙 |
[16:50] | Fenris Rangers. | 芬瑞斯突击队 |
[16:53] | And it’s not hard to guess which one. | 要猜出是哪支队伍并不难 |
[17:01] | Why didn’t you go with them? | 你怎么没跟他们一起走 |
[17:03] | Picard released me. | 皮卡德放了我自由 |
[17:04] | I found a cause even more lost than his. | 我找到了一个比他的还要虚无缥缈的使命 |
[17:09] | Is this where the Borg Queen lived? | 这里就是博格女王居住的地方吗 |
[17:11] | No. | 不是 |
[17:13] | But she used to visit sometimes? | 但她时不时会过来吧 |
[17:15] | I can explain, or I can steal this cube. | 与其费功夫解释 我不如赶紧偷走这个方块 |
[17:54] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[17:57] | The cube, it seems to be… | 方块似乎 |
[17:58] | I would almost say it’s regenerating. | 几乎可以说是在重生 |
[18:01] | We have to get rid of every Borg | 我们必须立即处理掉 |
[18:02] | still held in stasis immediately. | 静存状态的所有博格人 |
[18:04] | Can they be gassed? | 他们能用毒气毒死吗 |
[18:06] | Electrocuted? | 电死呢 |
[18:08] | We can blow the seals and jettison them directly into space. | 我们可以炸掉密封舱 直接将他们抛入太空 |
[18:11] | Oh, I like that. | 我喜欢这法子 |
[18:13] | – See to it. – Yes, Colonel. | -就这么办 -是 上校 |
[18:15] | I’ll get started on the xBs. | 我得赶紧处理前博格人了 |
[18:18] | I’ll need this one, too. | 这个我也有用 |
[18:20] | Come. | 跟上 |
[18:49] | Is it all right? | 好吃吗 |
[18:50] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[18:52] | Is there something you’d prefer? | 你有什么喜欢吃的吗 |
[18:55] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[19:02] | You don’t know what it’s like | 你不懂这种 |
[19:05] | to have this vacuum inside of you, Picard. | 内心一片空白的感觉 皮卡德 |
[19:09] | To have someone ask if you like eggs, | 听到有人问你喜不喜欢鸡蛋 |
[19:10] | and have no idea if the answer is coming from you | 却不知道你给出的答案是源自内心 |
[19:15] | or your instruction set. | 还是程序的预设 |
[19:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:19] | I don’t know what that’s like. | 我不懂这种感觉 |
[19:22] | I can only try and imagine it. | 我只能尽力去想象 |
[19:26] | Your memories, your history, | 你的记忆 你的历史 |
[19:29] | to you, feel like incidents you heard about. | 对你来说却好像是从别人那里听来的 |
[19:34] | Something that happened to someone else. | 就是某个人发生了某件事 |
[19:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:40] | You feel that you don’t have a past anymore. | 你觉得你的过去不复存在了 |
[19:43] | Because I don’t. | 因为我就没有过去 |
[19:44] | Oh, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[19:45] | You have a past. | 你有过去 |
[19:47] | You have a story… | 你的故事 |
[19:50] | just waiting to be claimed. | 正等着你来重温 |
[19:52] | You’re talking about Data. | 你说的是德塔 |
[19:55] | Among other things, yes. | 这么说也没错 |
[20:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | Tell me about Data. | 跟我讲讲德塔 |
[20:04] | What was he like? | 他是怎样的人 |
[20:06] | Well, Data was… brave. | 德塔…很勇敢 |
[20:11] | Curious. | 好奇心很重 |
[20:14] | Very gentle. | 很温柔 |
[20:16] | He had a child’s wisdom, | 有着孩童般的智慧 |
[20:19] | unclouded by habit or bias. | 从不受习俗或偏见的影响 |
[20:24] | He made us all laugh… | 他能让我们大家哈哈大笑 |
[20:26] | e-except when he was trying to make us laugh. | 可他正经讲笑话时我们又笑不出来了 |
[20:31] | And you loved him. | 你爱他 |
[20:34] | I, uh… | 我 |
[20:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:40] | In my way. | 用我的方式 |
[20:42] | Did he love you? | 他爱你吗 |
[20:47] | Data’s capacity for expressing | 德塔当时表达及处理情感的能力 |
[20:50] | and processing emotion was limited. | 非常有限 |
[20:56] | I suppose we had that in common. | 这点我们挺像的 |
[21:05] | If I could see you with his eyes… | 如果我能通过他的双眼 |
[21:08] | with his memories… | 和他的记忆来看你 |
[21:10] | what would I see? | 我会看到什么 |
[21:11] | How would I know that? | 我怎么知道 |
[21:14] | What do you hope I would see? | 你希望我看到什么 |
[21:16] | How do you wish he would remember you? | 你希望他如何记住你 |
[21:18] | You mean, if he had survived me, | 你是说他比我活得久 |
[21:21] | rather than the other way around. | 而不是我比他活得久吗 |
[21:24] | I hope he would remember | 我希望他能记住 |
[21:26] | Jean-Luc Picard as someone who believed in him. | 让-卢克·皮卡德很信任他 |
[21:30] | Who believed in his potential. | 相信他的潜能 |
[21:33] | Uh, celebrated his successes. | 在他成功时与他同庆 |
[21:36] | Counseled him when he fell short. | 失败时提供建议 |
[21:39] | Helped him if he needed help | 需要时给予助力 |
[21:40] | and, if he didn’t need it… | 在他不需要时 |
[21:43] | got out of his way. | 我也不会挡道 |
[21:47] | Words to that effect. | 差不多是这个意思 |
[22:00] | He loved you. | 他爱你 |
[22:15] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[22:17] | Are you Chris? | 你是克里斯吗 |
[22:18] | No, lassie, I’m the Emergency | 不 小姑娘 我是紧急工程全息程序 |
[22:21] | Engineering Hologram, but I go by Ian. | 我叫伊恩 |
[22:23] | First of all, I’m gonna ask you never to call me “lassie” again. | 首先 不许叫我”小姑娘” |
[22:26] | Duly noted. | 收到 |
[22:28] | Have you seen Rios? | 你看到里奥斯了吗 |
[22:29] | No. | 没有 |
[22:30] | Captain’s still hiding out in his cabin. | 舰长还躲在自己的舱室里 |
[22:34] | “Hiding out”? | 躲 |
[22:35] | From what? | 躲什么 |
[22:37] | From Soji? | 索吉吗 |
[22:38] | I dinna ken for sure, | 我也不知道 |
[22:39] | but I wouldn’t be surprised. | 但我也不意外 |
[22:41] | Sight of that lassie’s bound to stir up unwelcome memories. | 看到那个小姑娘会想起糟糕的回忆 |
[22:44] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[22:46] | Where does he know her from? | 他在哪里认识她的 |
[22:51] | I do not have the faintest notion. | 我一头雾水 |
[22:54] | I ken it’s true, but I dinna ken why. | 我知道这不假 但不知道原因 |
[22:59] | Lot of that going around. | 这种事很普遍 |
[23:03] | Engineering, right? | 你负责工程 对吧 |
[23:04] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[23:06] | What are the chances that an octonary star system | 一个八聚星系 |
[23:08] | would occur naturally? | 自然出现的概率有多少 |
[23:10] | Close to… | 接近 |
[23:13] | close to nil, I’d say. | 几乎为零 |
[23:14] | Meaning it would have to be built? | 也就是说 这是人造的 |
[23:17] | You’d have to capture eight suns, | 你要捕获八颗恒星 |
[23:20] | move them across light-years of space, | 将它们移动几个光年 |
[23:22] | and set ’em in motion. | 让它们进行运动 |
[23:26] | Why… why would you want to do that? | 为什么有人会那么做 |
[23:29] | Showing off? | 炫耀 |
[23:29] | Saying, look what I can do! | 让大家看看自己的能耐 |
[23:34] | Or maybe you had something really important to say, | 或者有什么重要的事要传达 |
[23:38] | and you wanted to make sure that people were paying attention. | 让大家注意到 |
[23:41] | Like… | 比如 |
[23:43] | if you wanted to leave them a warning. | 你想给他们留下警告 |
[23:46] | I’m getting closer, Ian. | 我又接近真相一步 伊恩 |
[23:48] | I can, I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[23:51] | Aye. | 嗯 |
[23:52] | And how’s it feel? | 觉得怎么样 |
[23:55] | Absolutely terrifying. | 非常可怕 |
[23:59] | Burgundy. | 勃艮第 |
[24:04] | Red wine. | 红酒 |
[24:06] | What is the nature of your hospitality emergency? | 你有什么顾客紧急情况 |
[24:09] | I-I need a glass of red wine. | 我要一杯红酒 |
[24:11] | You disabled alcohol service from your quarters two days ago. | 你两天前取消了酒精饮料服务 |
[24:14] | Well, reinstate it– override. | 恢复指令 覆盖指令 |
[24:16] | Locked yourself out of override and… | 你禁止自己使用覆盖指令 |
[24:21] | out of meta-override. | 并且禁止覆盖禁令 |
[24:23] | Then shoot me in the head. | 那你给我脑袋上来一枪好了 |
[24:28] | What’s with Rios? | 里奥斯怎么了 |
[24:29] | Should I be worried about him? | 我需要担心他吗 |
[24:31] | He could use someone to talk to. | 他应该找人谈谈心 |
[24:33] | Someone who doesn’t look exactly like him, | 找个长得和他不一样 |
[24:35] | only better groomed. | 更整洁的人 |
[24:38] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:39] | Are you all networked directly to Rios? | 你们都直接和里奥斯连接吗 |
[24:42] | When Captain Rios acquired La Sirena, | 当里奥斯舰长买到美人鱼号时 |
[24:44] | he selected the self-scan option. | 他选择了自扫描选项 |
[24:46] | He claims it was an accident, | 他自称是个意外 |
[24:48] | but he never bothered to revert it, so… | 但他没有撤回指令 所以 |
[24:51] | So you’re all Rios, overlaid on the five basic installs? | 所以你们五个是基本安装程式的里奥斯 |
[24:55] | Not, not, not precisely. | 不不 不准确 |
[24:57] | He went in later and made some deletions. | 他后来进入系统删了一些东西 |
[24:59] | Careless ones, I must say. | 不得不说 真的很不走心 |
[25:00] | Ask me the proper temperature for making Yridian tea. | 问我泡伊利迪茶的正确温度是多少 |
[25:03] | I no longer have any idea. | 我不记得了 |
[25:05] | In any case, it’s hard to explain, | 总之 这很难解释 |
[25:07] | but I am aware, | 但我知道 |
[25:09] | or rather, my algorithms allow me to predict | 或者说 我的算法 |
[25:11] | with a high degree of confidence, | 让我可以有信心地预测 |
[25:12] | that Captain Rios is in sore need | 里奥斯舰长极度需要 |
[25:16] | of a confidant, right about now. | 吐露心声 就是现在 |
[25:20] | 卡缪 《陌生人》 海明威 《死在午后》 斯潘诺斯《存在主义案例》 克尔凯郭尔 《恐惧的概念》《恐惧与战栗》《致死的疾病》 卡缪 《反抗者》 德乌纳穆诺 《人生的悲剧意义》 | |
[26:23] | Rios, honey? It’s Raffi. | 里奥斯 亲爱的 是我 拉菲 |
[26:25] | Thought you might need some company. | 我想你需要有人陪 |
[26:28] | Piss off! | 滚开 |
[26:30] | Pissing off. | 正在滚开 |
[27:19] | These are the ones Hugh reclaimed. | 这些是休重启过的 |
[27:22] | Thousands more are still in stasis. | 还有数以千计属于静存状态 |
[27:24] | Wake them up. | 唤醒它们 |
[27:25] | They’ll be useless. | 它们没有任何用处 |
[27:26] | Lost without the voice of the Collective. | 没有集合之声 它们就会迷失 |
[27:33] | I could reactivate and reconnect their transceivers. | 我可以重启激活并连接它们的收发器 |
[27:38] | Create a kind of micro-collective | 为这个方块上的博格 |
[27:40] | of just the Borg on this cube. | 创建一种微型集合 |
[27:42] | Coordinate their movements, | 协调它们的动作 |
[27:45] | deploy them against the Romulan troops. | 部署它们抵挡罗慕伦军队 |
[27:47] | That sounds amazing. Do that. | 听上去很厉害 就这么做吧 |
[27:49] | Assimilate them? | 同化它们 |
[27:51] | Invade their minds, suppress their identities, | 入侵它们的思维 抑制它们的特性 |
[27:54] | enslave them– again? | 再次奴役它们 |
[27:56] | You can release them when we win. | 等我们胜利后 你可以释放他们 |
[27:59] | They won’t want to be released, and I… | 他们不会希望被释放 而我 |
[28:05] | I might not want to release them. | 我可能也不会想释放他们 |
[28:14] | Maybe this was a mistake. | 也许这是个错误 |
[28:18] | All right, somewhere underneath this… | 好吧 在我面前 |
[28:22] | absurd spectacle I see before me, | 这片荒唐景象之下的某个地方 |
[28:25] | are five broken pieces of Captain Rios. | 是里奥斯舰长的五块碎片 |
[28:29] | It’s like you each got dealt a hole card. | 看来你们每个人都藏着张底牌 |
[28:33] | How about you turn them over, hmm? | 不如翻出来看看 |
[28:38] | Sit up. | 坐直了 |
[28:43] | Oh– L-Let’s start with the girl. Um, | 先从那个女孩开始 |
[28:45] | Ian, you called her “Jana.” You said you recognized her. | 伊恩 你叫她”詹娜” 你说你认识她 |
[28:49] | – I did. I do. – I do, too. | -没错 我认识 -我也认识 |
[28:51] | Yes. Jana. Poor thing. | 对 詹娜 可怜的姑娘 |
[28:53] | It was just… so tragic. | 太悲剧了 |
[28:57] | I… | 我 |
[29:00] | No. Sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[29:02] | It’s like my knowledge of Medusan astrogation techniques, | 感觉我的水母航天学技术 |
[29:04] | totally gone. | 统统不见了 |
[29:05] | It’s something to do with his time on the ibn Majid, | 这和他在伊本·马季德号上的那段日子有关 |
[29:08] | with his captain. | 和他的舰长有关 |
[29:09] | Aye, Captain Alonzo Vandermeer. | 没错 阿隆佐·范德米尔舰长 |
[29:12] | Well, what about him? Were they close? | 他怎么了 他们很亲密吗 |
[29:16] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[29:17] | It’s, um… | 是 |
[29:20] | The information’s there, somewhere. I can feel it.. | 信息就在这 在某个地方 我能感受到 |
[29:26] | but I can’t quite get at it. | 但我就是找不到 |
[29:29] | Emmet. | 艾米特 |
[29:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:38] | What happened to Vandermeer? | 范德米尔怎么了 |
[29:46] | Oh. Well, that’s awful. | 真不幸 |
[29:48] | Do we know why? | 我们知道原因吗 |
[29:49] | It’s one of those things ye ken, but ye dinna say. | 是那种你知道 但是不能说出来的事 |
[29:54] | Turns out we don’t actually “Ken.” | 看来我们其实不”能”说 |
[29:59] | I can feel the answer, or a ghost of it. | 我能感受到答案 或是它的影子 |
[30:03] | This may violate my Hippocratic coding, | 这可能会违反我的希波克拉底准则 |
[30:06] | but after the whole thing was over, | 但在那一切结束之后 |
[30:08] | Captain Rios suffered some kind of breakdown. | 里奥斯舰长遭受了某种打击 |
[30:11] | Oy, oy, oy. | 对对对 |
[30:12] | That’s why he was discharged. | 所以他才被驱逐了 |
[30:15] | “Whole thing”? What “Whole thing”? | 那一切到底是哪一切 |
[30:19] | Something happened on the ibn Majid, | 伊本·马季德号上发生的某件事 |
[30:21] | something that had to do with Vandermeer | 范德米尔和那个叫詹娜的女孩 |
[30:24] | and a girl named Jana. | 之间的一件事 |
[30:25] | Don’t bother searching for ship’s logs | 别费功夫查伊本·马季德号上的 |
[30:27] | or personnel records on the ibn Majid. | 航行日志和个人记录了 |
[30:29] | – Why? – It was all classified. | -为什么 -这些都是保密的 |
[30:31] | Because? | 为什么 |
[30:35] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:37] | One of you knows. | 你们之中有人知道 |
[30:38] | What happened on the ibn Majid? | 伊本·马季德号上到底发生什么了 |
[30:41] | One of us knows. | 我们之中有人知道 |
[30:48] | So true, Ian. | 说的太对了 伊恩 |
[30:49] | I mean… | 我说 |
[30:52] | It’s not even the language. | 这都不算是语言 |
[31:03] | Did it work? | 奏效了吗 |
[31:05] | You neutralized the viridium, if that’s what you mean. | 你中和了位立啶 如果你想问的是这个 |
[31:10] | We’re no longer being tracked by the Tal Shiar. | 我们不再被情报局跟踪了 |
[31:14] | We are now headed for Deep Space 12. | 我们现在正前往深空12号基地 |
[31:17] | When we arrive, you will surrender yourself | 等我们到达后 你要向当局自首 |
[31:20] | to the authorities for the murder of Bruce Maddox. | 罪名是谋杀布鲁斯·麦道克斯 |
[31:32] | I’ve been trying to work it out… | 我一直在深思熟虑 |
[31:36] | how you could have done such a thing. | 你怎么能做出这种事 |
[31:40] | He was your mentor, | 他是你的导师 |
[31:42] | your… lover. | 你的爱人 |
[31:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:58] | I had to. | 我不得不这么做 |
[32:00] | When Commodore Oh came to find me that day, she… | 那天吴准将来找我 她 |
[32:07] | she did something to me. | 她对我做了些事情 |
[32:09] | Poisoned me. | 给我下了毒 |
[32:11] | So the head of Starfleet Security | 所以说 是星际舰队安全部的主管 |
[32:13] | had you ingest a viridium tracker? | 让你服下了位立啶跟踪器 |
[32:17] | Yes, but that’s not what I’m talking about. | 没错 但我说的不是这个病毒 |
[32:24] | She put poison in my mind, Picard. She… | 她蛊惑了我的思维 皮卡德 她 |
[32:28] | put her hands on my head and poured in… | 把手放在我的头上 然后注入了 |
[32:39] | She put in a psychic block to keep me from talking about it. | 她锁闭了我的心智 让我无法提及这件事 |
[32:43] | – Ah, you must fight… – I don’t want to talk about it! | -你必须反抗 -我不想再说这件事了 |
[32:49] | Do you believe in hell? | 你相信地狱吗 |
[32:53] | Yeah, neither did I, | 是的 我以前也不相信 |
[32:56] | until I saw it. | 直到我亲眼所见 |
[32:58] | Now? | 现在 |
[33:00] | I think about suicide every day. | 我每天都在考虑自杀 |
[33:04] | That’s how I comfort myself. | 我只能这样安慰自己 |
[33:08] | Was this experience, | 这次经历 |
[33:11] | this vision of Oh’s, | 吴给你看的景象 |
[33:16] | one that she lived through herself? | 是不是她自己的亲身经历 |
[33:18] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[33:20] | It happened… | 这件事 |
[33:25] | thousands of centuries ago | 发生在数十万年前 |
[33:28] | because of hubris. Hubris like Bruce’s. | 因为他们傲慢 像布鲁斯一样 |
[33:31] | Because of synthetic life? | 因为合成生命吗 |
[33:35] | We’re at a threshold. | 我们到了一个临界点 |
[33:38] | I saw it, Picard. Oh showed me. | 我看到了 皮卡德 吴给我看了 |
[33:41] | Unless we act quickly | 除非我们行动迅速 |
[33:43] | and destroy even the possibility of synthetic life… | 摧毁一切会促成合成生命的可能性 |
[33:47] | Hell will come again. | 否则又要变成人间地狱了 |
[33:52] | And this threshold… | 这个临界点 |
[33:55] | Is the coming of Seb Cheneb. The Destroyer. | 是色契内婆降临 毁灭者 |
[34:03] | Me. | 就是我 |
[34:51] | So… | 所以 |
[34:53] | Captain Alonzo Vandermeer. | 阿隆佐·范德米尔舰长 |
[35:00] | Uh, that his… | 他的 |
[35:01] | Walkman? | 随身听吗 |
[35:06] | I used to pretend he was my father. | 我以前假装他是我父亲 |
[35:10] | Called him “Pops” in my head. | 在我脑海里叫他爸爸 |
[35:13] | Couple of times, it almost slipped out. | 有几次差点脱口而出 |
[35:16] | Kind of a surprise when he turned out | 当知道他是冷血杀人犯的时候 |
[35:18] | to be a cold-blooded murderer. | 我非常惊讶 |
[35:21] | Who… who did he murder? | 他杀了谁 |
[35:26] | Do you sleep? | 你会睡觉吗 |
[35:29] | Every night. | 每天晚上都睡 |
[35:32] | You sleep every night. | 你每晚都睡 |
[35:34] | My God. | 我的天 |
[35:37] | Do you eat? | 你吃东西吗 |
[35:39] | When I’m hungry. | 当我饿的时候就会吃 |
[35:42] | What do you do when you’re sad? | 你难过的时候会做什么 |
[35:45] | Cry. | 哭吧 |
[35:47] | Thirsty? | 口渴呢 |
[35:49] | Drink. | 喝水 |
[35:51] | You drink when you’re thirsty. | 你渴了就喝 |
[35:56] | That is so beautiful. | 太美妙了 |
[35:59] | We were way the hell out in the Vayt Sector. | 那时候我们在遥远的维特星域 |
[36:03] | Picked up a diplomatic mission. | 接下了一个外交任务 |
[36:04] | Out of nowhere, tiny ship, unknown design. | 一艘小船 不明型号出现了 |
[36:09] | Two passengers. | 两名乘客 |
[36:11] | We scanned them. They checked out. | 我们扫描了一下 他们都通过了检查 |
[36:13] | We sent the info to Starfleet | 我们把信息发给了星际舰队 |
[36:15] | and notified them of a first contact. | 通知他们将进行第一次接触 |
[36:18] | Then we beamed them on board. | 然后我们把他们传送上船 |
[36:20] | The ambassador, | 大使 |
[36:22] | Beautiful Flower, | 美丽花先生 |
[36:25] | and his young protege. | 还有他的门生 |
[36:28] | Jana. | 詹娜 |
[36:31] | You have a constellation | 你右脸颊上的 |
[36:32] | of three beauty marks on your right cheek. | 三颗美人痣形成了一个星座 |
[36:36] | Which is a good thing? | 这是件好事吗 |
[36:38] | Which is artistry. | 这就是艺术 |
[36:40] | Noonien Soong, who made Data, thought of himself as an artist. | 制作出德塔的努尼安·宋认为自己是个艺术家 |
[36:43] | But… | 但是 |
[36:45] | he never gave Data three beauty marks. | 他从未给德塔加三颗美人痣 |
[36:49] | I also have a mole on my chest. | 我的胸口也有颗痣 |
[36:51] | And a crooked pinky toe. | 小脚趾也是歪的 |
[36:54] | You are a wonder. | 你真是个奇迹 |
[36:56] | A… technological masterpiece and work of art. | 一个科技杰作和艺术作品 |
[36:59] | Am I a person? | 我是人吗 |
[37:02] | We shake hands. | 我们握手 |
[37:04] | We sit down, have a bite to eat. | 坐下 吃点东西 |
[37:06] | A few hours later, | 几个小时后 |
[37:08] | Alonzo Vandermeer kills them both in cold blood. | 阿隆佐·范德米尔无情地杀了他们两个 |
[37:11] | He takes them both out with two quick pops of a phaser. | 他用一把相位枪开了两枪把他们都干掉了 |
[37:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:16] | Am I a person? | 我是一个人吗 |
[37:20] | Not in theory. | 我不是说理论上 |
[37:22] | To you. Right now. | 而是对你而言 此时此刻 |
[37:24] | Looking at me. Talking to me. | 看着我 跟我说话 |
[37:28] | Do you consider me to be a person like you? | 你觉得我和你一样是人吗 |
[37:32] | It was a black flag directive, | 这是直接从星际舰队安全部 |
[37:34] | straight from Starfleet Security. | 发出格杀勿论的命令 |
[37:37] | He told me they said | 他告诉我他们说 |
[37:39] | if he disobeyed, | 如果他不服从 |
[37:40] | – the Ibn Majid would be destroyed with all hands. – What? | -伊本·马季德号会被乱枪击毁 -什么 |
[37:44] | I went at him hard. | 我狠狠地骂了他 |
[37:46] | Pretty hard. | 非常狠 |
[37:56] | That’s when he put the phaser in his mouth | 就在那个时候 他把相位枪放进嘴里 |
[37:58] | and pulled the trigger. | 扣动扳机 |
[38:01] | Oh, Chris. | 克里斯 |
[38:04] | Raffi, then-then I covered it up. | 拉菲 然后我掩盖了事实 |
[38:09] | Like he was supposed to do. | 本该是他来做这件事的 |
[38:14] | So it wouldn’t all be for nothing. | 所以这不是白费力气 |
[38:16] | So they wouldn’t blow up the Ibn Majid | 这样他们就不会炸掉伊本·马季德号了 |
[38:18] | and everyone on it. | 以及舰上所有的乘客 |
[38:20] | I beamed the bodies into space. | 我把尸体传送太空 |
[38:21] | Deleted it from the transporter log. | 在日志中删除了它 |
[38:26] | Let the whole fleet know | 告诉整个舰队 |
[38:27] | that Alonzo Vandermeer had killed himself | 阿隆佐·范德米尔 |
[38:30] | for no fucking reason at all. | 毫无理由地自杀了 |
[38:39] | Six months later, I was out of Starfleet. | 六个月后 我离开了星际舰队 |
[38:42] | They called it, uh, | 他们称之为 |
[38:44] | post-traumatic dysphoria. | 创伤后焦虑症 |
[38:48] | – But I was just… – Broken. | -但我只是… -万念俱灰 |
[38:55] | I’m so sorry, babe. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[39:00] | When that girl beamed aboard today, | 当那个女孩今天上船的时候 |
[39:03] | I mean, Raffi… | 拉菲 |
[39:06] | it’s the same girl. | 就是同一个女孩 |
[39:09] | The other one sketched it while we were talking. | 另一个是我们谈话时画的 |
[39:12] | They were synths. | 他们是合成人 |
[39:15] | That’s why they had to die. | 所以他们必须死 |
[39:18] | Chris, | 克里斯 |
[39:21] | who gave the order? | 谁下的命令 |
[39:24] | Commodore Oh ordered you to kill me, too. | 欧准将也命令你杀了我 |
[39:31] | I would never give you the opportunity. | 我不会给你机会 |
[39:34] | Now that I’ve met you, | 现在我见了你 |
[39:36] | I would never take it. | 我绝不会那样做的 |
[39:38] | Never, ever again. | 再也不会了 |
[39:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:10] | I’m afraid I broke your gun. | 我恐怕弄坏了你的枪 |
[40:12] | Someone get me another weapon. | 来个人再给我重新拿一把 |
[40:15] | The lights are going out. | 灯开始灭了 |
[40:20] | Are those Borg life signs? | 这些是博格生命信号吗 |
[40:34] | Do they frighten you? | 他们吓着你了吗 |
[40:36] | I’d be a fool if they didn’t. | 傻瓜才不会被吓到 |
[40:40] | Something far worse is coming, Centurion, | 更糟糕的事情要来了 百夫长 |
[40:44] | if I fail in my work. | 如果我失败的话 |
[41:10] | We are Borg. | 我们是博格 |
[41:12] | We are Borg. We are Borg. | 我们是博格 我们是博格 |
[41:17] | Now. | 现在 |
[41:24] | No! | 不要 |
[42:01] | I’m done murdering people. | 我不会再杀谁了 |
[42:05] | So that’s a good thing. | 那是件好事 |
[42:11] | When we get to Deep Space 12, I’m gonna turn myself in. | 等我们到了深空12号基地 我会自首 |
[42:18] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[42:34] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:37] | You all are the closest I’ve come in a long… | 你们是我这么长时间以来 |
[42:40] | time, maybe ever, to having a-a… | 或许是第一次 十分接近有一个 |
[42:48] | …crew. | 团队 |
[42:49] | S… Sorry I had to fucking ruin it. | 对不起我毁了它 |
[43:00] | Sh-Should we get into it? | 该开始了吗 |
[43:12] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[43:14] | Peppermint, French fries. | 薄荷 薯条 |
[43:17] | To me it looks kind of disgusting, but… | 对我来说看起来有点恶心 |
[43:20] | …you love it, right? | 但你喜欢这个对吗 |
[43:21] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[43:24] | Oh, we’ll get there, honey. | 我们会讲到的 |
[43:28] | Now listen. | 现在听着 |
[43:30] | Two, three hundred thousand years ago, | 二三十万年前 |
[43:33] | somebody drags eight suns together. | 有人拖了8颗恒星放一块 |
[43:37] | They hang a planet in the middle. | 中间他们放了一颗行星 |
[43:40] | And on this planet, they place a warning. | 在这颗行星上 他们放了一个警告 |
[43:43] | The Romulans call it the Admonition. | 罗慕伦人叫它训诫 |
[43:47] | This warning says, | 这个警告说 |
[43:49] | “Don’t do what we did. | 不要犯我们犯过的错 |
[43:52] | We created synthetic life-forms, and…” | 我们创造了合成生命 然后 |
[43:54] | And they evolved. | 他们进化了 |
[43:57] | And it did not go well. At all. | 后果并不好 |
[44:02] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[44:02] | Apparently, these people believed there was a threshold | 显然 这些人相信合成人 |
[44:06] | of synthetic evolution, a dividing line. | 有一个进化临界点 一个分界线 |
[44:10] | Like with Zefram Cochrane and warp drive, | 就像杰夫恩·寇克伦的曲速引擎 |
[44:12] | When you cross that line, | 当你跨过那条线 |
[44:15] | somebody shows up? | 就会引出别人 |
[44:16] | Somebody really bad. | 非常坏的人 |
[44:19] | The Romulans, it seems, | 罗慕伦人看来 |
[44:20] | took this Admonition very seriously. | 对待这个训诫非常认真 |
[44:23] | They created a group, | 他们创造了一个组织 |
[44:27] | the Zhat Vash, | 扎瓦社 |
[44:29] | dedicated to finding | 致力于找到 |
[44:32] | and terminating all synthetic life. | 并且终止所有合成生命 |
[44:36] | So imagine, 30, 40 years ago, | 想想看 三四十年前 |
[44:40] | Dr. Noonien Soong starts turning out synthetic life | 努尼安·宋博士开始制造 |
[44:43] | that’s equal to human beings. | 和人类相匹的合成生命 |
[44:45] | Superior, in some ways. | 某些方面甚至超越人类 |
[44:49] | The Romulans send in a mole, | 罗慕伦人派了一个间谍 |
[44:52] | a half-Romulan Vulcan named Oh. | 瓦肯与罗慕伦混血 名字叫欧 |
[44:58] | She burrows into Starfleet, | 她潜伏进星际舰队 |
[44:59] | rises through the ranks and becomes head of Security. | 不断升职 成了安全主管 |
[45:04] | And all the while, she has one mandate: | 自始至终 她只有一个任务 |
[45:08] | to put a stop to the Federation’s research | 终止联盟研究 |
[45:10] | and development of synthetic life-forms. | 和发展合成生命 |
[45:13] | To this end, she decides to engineer a situation | 为此 她决定制造一个非常可怕的局面 |
[45:18] | so terrifying that the Federation’s only response | 使得星际联邦的唯一应对方法只能是 |
[45:22] | will be to ban synths forever. | 禁止所有合成生命研究 |
[45:27] | The Romulans were behind the attack on Mars. | 罗慕伦人是火星袭击的幕后凶手 |
[45:32] | It has a certain ring to it, am I right? | 这听起来有道理 对吗 |
[45:36] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[45:38] | But the commodore’s work wasn’t done. | 但准将的工作仍未完成 |
[45:41] | Nine years ago, a Starfleet vessel had first contact | 九年前 一艘星舰飞船第一次遇到 |
[45:45] | with a pair of emissaries from a strange new world. | 一对来自陌生世界的使者 |
[45:48] | One called himself Beautiful Flower. | 一个叫美丽花 |
[45:52] | – The other one was… – Jana. | -另一个是 -詹娜 |
[45:58] | How do I know that? | 我为什么知道 |
[45:59] | The same way I know you like to dip French fries | 和我知道你喜欢用薄荷冰淇淋 |
[46:01] | in peppermint ice cream. | 蘸薯条一样 |
[46:04] | Jana and this Flower | 詹娜和花 |
[46:07] | came from the world that Bruce Maddox fled to | 来自布鲁斯·麦道克斯 |
[46:10] | when he left Earth after the ban, | 在禁令后离开地球藏身的星球 |
[46:12] | bound and determined to carry out his work. | 致力于继续他的研究 |
[46:16] | And the Zhat Vash have been searching for this world | 扎瓦社从此就一直在 |
[46:20] | ever since. | 寻找这个星球 |
[46:21] | Which they have now found because of me. | 现在因为我 他们找到了 |
[46:33] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[46:45] | Soji, what are you doing? | 索吉 你要干什么 |
[46:48] | Emmet, ayuda. | 埃米特 帮忙 |
[46:52] | – Emmet! – I deactivated them. | -埃米特 -我停用了他们 |
[46:54] | Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt anybody, | 别担心 我不会伤害任何人 |
[46:55] | I just need to get back home. | 我只是要回家 |
[46:57] | You’ll get your ship back, Rios, the minute we’re there. | 等我们一到 里奥斯 你就能拿回你的船 |
[46:59] | Kid, I understand why you’re doing this, but it’s not right. | 孩子 我理解你为何这样做 但这不对 |
[47:01] | We want to help you. You cannot just… | 我们想帮你 你不能 |
[47:02] | How could you possibly understand? | 你怎么可能理解 |
[47:04] | Is someone trying to wipe out your family? | 有人想杀你全家吗 |
[47:06] | Do you even have a family? | 你有家人吗 |
[47:08] | I do not. | 没有 |
[47:10] | What… W-What is that? | 那是什么 |
[47:13] | Is that some kind of subspace tunneling? | 某种子空间穿梭技术吗 |
[47:15] | It’s a map of the Borg transwarp conduit network. | 这是博格超曲速管道网络的地图 |
[47:17] | At this speed, we’re about nine hours from the nearest node. | 以这种速度 我们离最近的节点大约九小时 |
[47:21] | I don’t actually know how I know that. I… | 我不知道我是怎么知道的 |
[47:23] | I must have picked it up on the cube | 一定是我扮演索吉·阿莎博士时 |
[47:24] | while I was busy being Dr. Soji Asha. | 在方块上学到的 |
[47:27] | The second I heard the truth about the ban, | 我一听到禁令和训诫的真相 |
[47:29] | the Admonition and what happened | 包括我兄弟姐妹 |
[47:31] | to my brother and sister on the ibn Majid, | 在伊本·马季德号上发生的事 |
[47:33] | I suddenly seem to know a whole lot of things. | 我突然知道了很多事 |
[47:37] | Do you know this? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[47:38] | *Arroz con leche se quiere casar* | *米饭布丁想结婚* |
[47:41] | *Con una viudita de la capital* | *带着首都的寡妇* |
[47:44] | *Que sepa tejer, que sepa bordar* | *谁知道如何编织 谁知道如何刺绣* |
[47:46] | *Que ponga la aguja en su campanal.* | *让他把针扎进他的铃铛* |
[47:51] | It’s a lullaby my mother used to sing to me. | 这是我妈以前给我唱的摇篮曲 |
[47:54] | She didn’t like other people playing with her things, either. | 她也不喜欢别人玩她的东西 |
[47:59] | She’s done it Maddox’s way, she’s done it my way. | 她试过麦道克斯的方法 也试过我的 |
[48:02] | Let’s try doing it her way. | 试试她的方法吧 |
[48:05] | And hope we get there in time to warn them. | 希望我们能及时赶到提醒他们 |
[48:20] | Actually… | 其实 |
[48:23] | I-I don’t know how to work this. | 我不知道这个怎么用 |
[48:26] | So, your plan is just, | 所以 你的计划是 |
[48:28] | fly into a transwarp conduit, | 进入超曲速管道 |
[48:30] | don’t set up a structural integrity field, no chroniton field? | 不设置结构完整性力场和时空力场 |
[48:34] | Just jump right in, gravimetric shear be damned? | 直接进入 不管重力剪切 |
[48:40] | Sirena is my goddamn ship, hija. | 美人鱼号是我的船 孩子 |
[48:46] | Captain Rios, please take me home. | 里奥斯舰长 请带我回家 |
[48:53] | For Jana’s sake. | 看在詹娜的份上 |
[49:18] | I got you. | 明白 |
[49:27] | The fleet has the coordinates for the synthetic home world. | 舰队已经设置完毕合成人出生星球的坐标 |
[49:30] | They’re leaving now. | 他们要走了 |
[49:31] | Have all the Borg been jettisoned? | 博格人都被发射到太空了吗 |
[49:32] | Yes, Colonel. In an hour we’ll have the xBs mopped up | 是的 上校 我们会在一小时内杀光前博格人 |
[49:34] | and be ready to embark… | 然后准备出发 |
[49:35] | And my ship is ready for departure? | 我的飞船准备好了吗 |
[50:13] | They are gone. | 他们走了 |
[50:16] | It is over. The cube is ours again. | 结束了 方块又是我们的了 |
[50:20] | So… | 所以 |
[50:23] | are you gonna assimilate me now? | 你现在要同化我吗 |
[50:27] | Annika still has work to do. | 安妮卡还有任务 |
[50:47] | You know, I remember standing the night watch | 我记得当初还是年轻少尉时 |
[50:50] | as a young ensign on the bridge of the Reliant. | 在信赖号的舰桥上守夜 |
[50:53] | Feeling… I was the only one awake | 感觉在空虚中 |
[50:58] | in all that… emptiness, | 宁静中 |
[51:02] | all that silence. | 我是唯一醒着的人 |
[51:06] | I’d forgotten until… | 我都忘了 直到刚才 |
[51:10] | just now how much I loved it. | 我才想起自己有多爱这一切 |
[51:18] | I knew Alonzo Vandermeer slightly. | 我和阿隆佐·范德米尔略有交往 |
[51:21] | He was first officer to an Academy classmate of mine. | 他是我一个学院同学的大副 |
[51:25] | Captain Marta Batanides. | 玛塔·巴塔尼德斯舰长 |
[51:28] | You knew her? | 你认识她 |
[51:29] | No, but… I felt like I did. | 不认识 但我感觉认识 |
[51:33] | She was a legend to the old man. | 她是一个老人心中的传奇 |
[51:35] | My old man… | 我的老人 |
[51:37] | Captain Vandermeer. | 范德米尔舰长 |
[51:49] | Did he know they were synthetic? | 他知道他们是合成人吗 |
[51:54] | I have to believe that he did. | 我只能相信他是知道的 |
[51:57] | He must have thought that, because of that, | 他一定是这么想的 正因为如此 |
[52:01] | he’d be able to live with it. | 他才可以接受这个事实 |
[52:03] | I didn’t know him well, as I said, but… | 我说了我不太了解他 但 |
[52:08] | I felt he was a good man. | 我觉得他是个好人 |
[52:10] | One of the best that Starfleet had to offer. | 他是星际舰队的精英 |
[52:13] | He was. | 没错 |
[52:16] | I, um… | 我 |
[52:18] | I hate that he died thinking | 我很遗憾 |
[52:19] | it was really Starfleet that betrayed him. | 他死时还以为是星际舰队背叛了他 |
[52:22] | Betrayed itself. | 背叛了舰队 |
[52:23] | But Starfleet did betray him. | 星际舰队确实背叛了他 |
[52:26] | We did betray ourselves. | 我们也背叛了自己 |
[52:29] | Long before Oh gave Vandermeer that order. | 吴给范德米尔下令之前 早就背叛了 |
[52:33] | The ban itself was a betrayal. | 禁令本身就是背叛 |
[52:36] | Oh, the Zhat Vash– they set the trap, | 扎瓦社设了陷阱 |
[52:40] | but we could merely have sidestepped it. | 但我们可以避开的 |
[52:42] | Instead, we gave way to fear. | 可是我们败给了恐惧 |
[52:47] | It took her all of five minutes to hack my ship, Picard. | 她用五分钟就黑进了我的飞船 皮卡德 |
[52:51] | And now, maybe there’s a whole planet of them. | 现在合成人可能足以站满一个星球 |
[52:55] | Raffi said the Romulans call her “The Destroyer”. | 拉菲说罗慕伦人称之为”毁灭者” |
[52:59] | What if they’re right? | 万一他们是对的呢 |
[53:01] | They may be right about what happened 200,000 years ago. | 关于20万年前发生的事也许他们说的是对的 |
[53:06] | The past is written. | 往事已成定局 |
[53:08] | But the future is left for us to write, | 但未来需要我们去书写 |
[53:11] | and we have powerful tools, Rios: | 我们拥有强大的工具 里奥斯 |
[53:13] | openness, optimism | 率真 乐观 |
[53:16] | and the spirit of curiosity. | 还有好奇心 |
[53:20] | All they have is secrecy and fear, | 他们只有秘密和恐惧 |
[53:23] | and fear is the great destroyer, Rios, not… | 恐惧才是最强大的毁灭者 里奥斯 不是 |
[53:28] | We’re there. | 我们到了 |