时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Rios, this is Dr. Asha. | 里奥斯 这是阿莎博士 |
[00:06] | When that girl beamed aboard today… | 当那个女孩今天上船的时候 |
[00:09] | I mean, Raffi… | 拉菲 |
[00:10] | it’s the same girl. | 就是同一个女孩 |
[00:12] | They were synths. | 他们是合成人 |
[00:13] | That’s why they had to die. | 所以他们必须死 |
[00:16] | I saw it, Picard. | 我看到了 皮卡德 |
[00:17] | Oh showed me. | 吴给我看了 |
[00:19] | Unless we act quickly | 除非我们行动迅速 |
[00:21] | and destroy even the possibility of synthetic life… | 摧毁一切会促成合成生命的可能性 |
[00:24] | Hell will come again. | 否则又要变成人间地狱了 |
[00:28] | Is this where the Borg Queen lived? | 这里就是博格女王居住的地方吗 |
[00:29] | I can explain or I can steal this cube. | 与其费功夫解释 我不如赶紧偷走这个方块飞船 |
[00:33] | We are Borg. | 我们是博格 |
[00:36] | Now. | 现在 |
[00:39] | No! | 不要 |
[00:41] | Raffi said the Romulans call her the Destroyer. | 拉菲说罗慕伦人称之为”毁灭者” |
[00:45] | What if they’re right? | 万一他们是对的呢 |
[00:48] | – I’m fine. – Maddox left Earth right after the ban. | -我很好 -麦道克斯在禁令颁布后立刻离开了地球 |
[00:51] | Maybe he went to this planet with the two red moons. | 也许他去了那个有两颗红月的星球 |
[00:53] | And resumed his work | 继续进行他 |
[00:55] | creating synthetic life-forms. | 制造合成人的计划 |
[00:57] | Narek’s located the synthetics’ nest. | 纳雷克找到了合成人的巢穴 |
[01:00] | We’ve got our work to do. | 我们有工作要做 |
[01:03] | Captain Rios, | 里奥斯舰长 |
[01:04] | please take me home. | 请带我回家 |
[01:07] | I got you. | 明白 |
[01:22] | Please be over, be over, | 快结束吧 结束吧 |
[01:24] | be over, be over, be over, be over… | 结束吧 结束吧 结束吧 |
[01:36] | Chroniton field integrity at 90% and holding. | 时空力场耐受90% |
[02:08] | Ghulion system. | 古里昂星系 |
[02:09] | Fourth planet. | 第四行星 |
[02:11] | That the one? | 就是它吗 |
[02:16] | – Did we beat them? – Well… | -我们甩掉他们了吗 -我看看 |
[02:19] | long and short range scanners | 远距离和近距离扫描 |
[02:21] | show no Romulan presence. | 显示没有罗慕伦人 |
[02:24] | No ships of any kind. | 没有任何星舰 |
[02:26] | Nice work, honey. | 干得好 亲爱的 |
[02:27] | You got us here really damn fast. | 你这么快就把我们带过来了 |
[02:29] | And I am never going to do that ever again. | 而我再也不想体验这种旅程了 |
[02:33] | What happened to Deep Space 12? | 不去深空12号基地了吗 |
[02:36] | A-Am I still under arrest? | 还要逮捕我吗 |
[02:38] | There was a change of plan. | 计划有变 |
[02:41] | We just came 25 light-years in 15 minutes. | 我们刚刚在15分钟内跨越了25光年的距离 |
[02:46] | I noticed a little turbulence. | 我感到有点颠簸 |
[02:49] | Is that… | 那是… |
[02:52] | We call it… | 我们叫它 |
[02:53] | Coppelius. | 葛贝留斯 |
[03:09] | Puta madre. | 该死的 |
[03:10] | Our Romulan shadow is back. | 罗慕伦人又追上来了 |
[03:12] | Agnes, sit down. | 阿格尼斯 坐下 |
[03:14] | Strapping in. | 坐好了 |
[03:17] | She disabled the tracking device. | 她关闭了跟踪装置 |
[03:20] | How the hell did he find us? | 他是怎么找到我们的 |
[03:21] | He must have extrapolated | 他一定是从我们上次的 |
[03:22] | from our last known course and position. | 航线和位置推断出来的 |
[03:50] | His cloak’s fritzing out. | 他的隐形装置出问题了 |
[03:56] | Raffi, status. | 拉菲 汇报 |
[03:58] | He’s alive. Barely. | 他还活着 剩一口气 |
[04:00] | His pulse is almost undetectable. | 他的脉搏几乎检测不到 |
[04:02] | It’s a trick. | 这是陷阱 |
[04:03] | And if it isn’t? We just let him die? | 如果不是呢 我们就眼睁睁看着他死吗 |
[04:05] | He attacked us. He has no one but himself to blame. | 他攻击了我们 他只能怪自己 |
[04:09] | There’s a difference between killing an attacking enemy | 杀死攻击我们的敌人 |
[04:11] | and watching a wounded one die. | 和眼看着受伤的敌人死去是两回事 |
[04:14] | Beam him to sickbay immediately. | 立刻把他传送到医疗舱 |
[04:22] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[04:23] | He reversed his cloaking device, used it as a projector. | 他反向设置了隐形装置 把它用作发射器 |
[04:26] | Malparido! | 混蛋 |
[04:29] | Put him onscreen. | 投在屏幕上 |
[04:32] | He’s powering up his disruptor cannons. We better… | 他在给干扰炮充能 我们最好… |
[04:37] | That’s unexpected. | 可没想到这个 |
[04:49] | It’s supposed to be broken. | 它应该是坏的 |
[04:50] | Its weapons are coming online. | 它正在装备武器 |
[04:51] | So, not broken. | 所以没坏 |
[04:53] | I’m picking up a bogie from the planet’s surface. | 我在行星表面发现了一个敌人 |
[04:56] | No, make that five bogies, | 不 是五个敌人 |
[04:58] | and one of them’s coming right at us. | 有一个直冲我们来了 |
[05:00] | What kind of bogie? | 什么样的敌人 |
[05:01] | Um… Okay. | 怎么说呢 |
[05:03] | I want to say, like, a giant flower. | 它像一朵巨大的花 |
[05:19] | Hold on tight. | 抓紧了 |
[05:36] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[05:38] | They hit us with a flower. | 他们用花攻击了我们 |
[05:39] | It looked like an orchid. | 看起来像一朵兰花 |
[05:42] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[05:43] | I’m pretty sure we just call them orchids. | 我很确定我们就把它们叫兰花 |
[05:46] | All power’s gone. | 一切动力都没了 |
[05:47] | What do we do about it? | 我们怎么办 |
[05:49] | Nothing. | 没办法 |
[06:06] | Brace yourselves! | 大家坐稳了 |
[06:29] | JL JL? | |
[06:33] | Thank you for coming… | 谢谢你们前来… |
[06:37] | …everyone. | 你们所有人 |
[06:40] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[06:41] | Picard? Picard? | 皮卡德 皮卡德 |
[08:33] | You really want to go back out into the cold. | 你真的想要回到寒冷中吗 |
[08:36] | More than ever. | 比任何时候都迫切 |
[08:43] | I may never pass this way again. | 我可能不会再通过这条路了 |
[08:50] | Welcome back. | 你醒了 |
[08:53] | How do you feel, mister? | 你感觉怎么样 先生 |
[08:56] | A bit confused. | 有点混乱 |
[08:58] | We-we have Chris manually open the shutters. | 我们 我们让克里斯手动开启了遮光板 |
[09:01] | I didn’t know there were shutters. | 我都不知道还有遮光板呢 |
[09:02] | I… I didn’t know there were windows. | 我… 我都不知道还有舷窗呢 |
[09:05] | The ship seems all right, | 飞船好像没问题 |
[09:06] | but we have no power. | 但我们没有动力 |
[09:08] | Nothing works. I didn’t know | 什么都失灵了 开始我不知道 |
[09:10] | how I was gonna run a scan on you. | 要怎么给你做扫描 |
[09:12] | And then I found this. | 后来我找到了这个 |
[09:15] | An old-school medical tricorder. | 传统的医用三录仪 |
[09:21] | You were really out. | 你真的晕过去了 |
[09:23] | At first, I thought head injury, | 开始呢 我以为是头部受伤 |
[09:26] | but I, um… | 但我… |
[09:27] | I couldn’t find any signs of trauma. | 我找不到任何创伤的迹象 |
[09:32] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[09:36] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:37] | It, uh… | 可能是… |
[09:39] | might just be a tricorder showing its age. | 可能只是三录仪太老了 |
[09:44] | Or? | 或者呢 |
[09:56] | I suspect the tricorder is fine. | 我怀疑三录仪应该是好的 |
[10:11] | JL Hey, JL. | |
[10:12] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[10:15] | Can I please have your attention? | 请大家听我讲一下 |
[10:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:20] | Um, I am going to return Soji to her people, | 我要把索吉送回给她的族群 |
[10:23] | and we will tell them | 我们要告诉他们 |
[10:25] | that a Romulan force is on its way | 罗慕伦的武装力量正赶来 |
[10:27] | to exterminate them. | 要消灭他们 |
[10:28] | One more thing. | 还有个事 |
[10:29] | Uh, I have a brain abnormality. | 我的脑子里有个状况 |
[10:33] | I’ve known for years. | 我知道已经很多年了 |
[10:34] | Uh, I never had any symptoms, | 我从没有任何症状 |
[10:36] | so I never thought much about it. | 所以我也从没把它放在心上 |
[10:40] | However, just before we left the Earth, | 但是 就在我们离开地球之前 |
[10:42] | I learned that my condition was… | 我了解到我的情况… |
[10:45] | more acute. | 更紧急 |
[10:47] | The prognosis was terminal, | 预后是绝症 |
[10:50] | and there is no effective treatment. | 没有有效的治疗手段 |
[10:55] | There will be no further discussion. | 这件事到此为止不要再提了 |
[11:00] | Anyone who treats me like a dying man | 谁要是把我当个垂死的人去对待 |
[11:03] | will run the risk of pissing me off. | 小心我对他不客气 |
[11:10] | Is that clear? | 都听明白了吗 |
[11:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:17] | Status and situation. Rios. | 状态和现况 里奥斯 |
[11:20] | Um, the ship survived the Snakehead attack | 飞船躲过了蛇头飞船的攻击 |
[11:23] | and the landing structurally intact, | 降落装置结构完好 |
[11:25] | but the orchid knocked our systems off-line, | 但兰花让我们的系统都下线了 |
[11:28] | including power. | 包括动力系统 |
[11:30] | Raffi? | 拉菲 |
[11:31] | Uh, it’s a Class M planet, | 这是颗M级行星 |
[11:34] | smaller and denser than Earth. | 和地球相比 体积更小 密度更大 |
[11:36] | Before that, uh, | 在太空兰花 |
[11:36] | space flower knocked us off-line, | 把我们的系统破坏掉之前 |
[11:39] | our sensors showed a small settlement. | 我们的传感器监测到了一个小型的居住地 |
[11:41] | Coppelius Station. | 葛贝留斯站 |
[11:42] | I’d say we’re about five or six kilometers from there. | 我估计我们离那大约有五到六公里 |
[11:44] | Tell us about it. | 和我们说说那里吧 |
[11:47] | I think that I was born there. | 我想我出生在那里 |
[11:50] | But I’m pretty sure that I didn’t live there very long | 但我挺确定我并没有在那里生活很长时间 |
[11:52] | before Maddox took Dahj and me away. | 麦道克斯就把达姬和我带走了 |
[11:56] | Pretty sure? | 挺确定吗 |
[11:57] | My memories are all jumbled. | 我的记忆很混乱不清 |
[12:01] | It’s like watching a holo that I know I’ve seen before | 就像看一个全息影像 我知道我以前看过 |
[12:04] | but can’t really remember. | 但无法真正想起来 |
[12:06] | Do they hate us? | 他们仇视我们吗 |
[12:08] | I really don’t think so. | 我真的不这么觉得 |
[12:10] | What you said about Data– how he was open-minded, | 你所说的德塔… 他是如何的开明 |
[12:14] | unprejudiced, free of bias… | 公平 不带偏见… |
[12:16] | They crashed my ship without even asking my name. | 他们连我的名字都不问就把我的飞船给废了 |
[12:18] | I don’t know, that feels a little biased to me. | 我说不好 反正那感觉挺有偏见的 |
[12:21] | Raffi, do we have any idea when the Romulans will arrive? | 拉菲 我们知道罗慕伦人什么时候会到吗 |
[12:24] | They had a solid head start, | 他们出发比我们早很多 |
[12:26] | but we made up a ton of time with the conduit. | 不过我们利用管道上争取了不少时间 |
[12:29] | I’m gonna guess a day, maybe two. | 我猜能有一两天时间吧 |
[12:32] | Soon. | 不太多 |
[12:33] | But we have no idea of their numbers. | 但他们有多少人我们一无所知 |
[12:37] | Well, I suggest we all take a walk. | 那我建议我们一起出去走走吧 |
[12:58] | We might run into… I don’t know, | 我们在外面可能会遇上… 我也说不好 |
[13:00] | angry reptiloids out there. | 愤怒的爬虫人 |
[13:02] | Homicidal fungi. | 会杀人的真菌 |
[13:05] | It’s a thing. | 真有这玩意儿的 |
[13:07] | Or somebody’s asshole Romulan ex. | 也可能遇上某人的混蛋罗慕伦前任 |
[13:17] | Hot. | 真热 |
[13:20] | I think that’s the Artifact. | 我想那就是神器号 |
[13:23] | Good riddance. | 天哪 |
[13:24] | We had friends on that thing, though. | 我们的朋友还在那上面呢 |
[13:26] | Soji, I know time is of the essence, | 索吉 我知道时间很宝贵 |
[13:29] | but if, by any chance, | 但若是还有一线机会 |
[13:32] | Elnor and Hugh survived… | 埃尔纳和休还活着 |
[13:35] | Something that massive, falling that fast– | 那么大的东西那么快速地坠下来 |
[13:39] | uh, the odds are not good. | 几率很渺茫啊 |
[13:40] | Well, hope and the odds make poor bedfellows. | 几率和希望向来都互不支持 |
[13:45] | True. | 说得好 |
[13:48] | Synthville is in the opposite direction. | 合成镇在反方向 |
[13:51] | We could split up. | 我们可以分头行动 |
[13:53] | Hugh was my friend, too. | 休也是我的朋友 |
[13:55] | Anyway, we should probably stick together. | 无论如何 我们最好还是一起行动比较好 |
[13:58] | In case we run into any homicidal fungus. | 万一遇到了什么杀人真菌呢 |
[14:21] | Now it’s broken. | 现在它是铁定坏了 |
[14:42] | We both survived. | 我们都活下来了 |
[14:44] | It didn’t. | 它却没有 |
[14:50] | Those flowers didn’t give them a very soft landing. | 那些花可没让他们降落得更平稳些 |
[14:53] | I doubt they were designed to bring down | 我猜花可不是给像博格方块飞船 |
[14:55] | something as big as a Borg cube. | 那样大的东西设计的 |
[15:17] | Locutus. | 代言人 |
[15:24] | Picard, you’re alive. | 皮卡德 你还活着 |
[15:30] | This fills me with joy. | 我满心欢喜 |
[15:31] | Heads up. | 看着点 |
[15:37] | So, you here to help with the cleanup, | 你们是来帮忙打扫的 |
[15:38] | or do you just make messes? | 还是来捣乱的 |
[15:41] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[15:44] | For a few minutes, | 有那么几分钟 |
[15:45] | I felt connected to everything. | 我感觉与万物相通 |
[15:48] | I saw everything. | 我能看见一切 |
[15:50] | I saw La Sirena in the transwarp conduit. | 我在超曲速管道里看到了美人鱼号 |
[15:52] | I saw the Snakehead chasing it. | 我看到蛇头飞船在追赶它 |
[15:54] | So you opened another conduit and came after us. | 于是你打开了另一条管道来找我们 |
[15:58] | You needed our help. | 你们需要我们的帮助 |
[16:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:02] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:04] | Poor Hugh. | 可怜的休 |
[16:07] | It must have taken appalling brutality | 是怎样残暴的人 |
[16:10] | to turn such a gentle soul to violence. | 才会把他这么温柔的人残忍杀害 |
[16:13] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[16:14] | Using a battery pack | 尝试用电池组 |
[16:15] | to try and get the food replicators back online. | 重新启动食物复制机 |
[16:18] | Are other systems operational? | 其它系统还能正常工作吗 |
[16:20] | What do you need? | 你指的什么 |
[16:21] | Long-range scanners. | 远距扫描系统 |
[16:24] | They can be. | 可以修好 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:30] | All right. | 很好 |
[16:36] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[16:38] | How many? | 有多少 |
[16:41] | 218 warbirds. | 218架战机 |
[16:45] | Ah. 218. | 218架 |
[16:47] | That’s not so bad. | 还不是太糟 |
[16:49] | True. | 确实 |
[16:51] | You really only have to worry about the first 109. | 其实只需要担心前109架就行了 |
[17:05] | I’m beginning to feel that | 我渐渐感觉到 |
[17:06] | all we do these days is say goodbye. | 这段日子我们一直在告别 |
[17:10] | Yes, but this time’s worse | 是 不过这次更糟 |
[17:12] | because you’re dying. | 因为你要死了 |
[17:22] | You go ahead. | 你们先走吧 |
[17:23] | I’ll join you. | 我一会儿追上你们 |
[17:31] | I’m torn. | 我很痛苦 |
[17:32] | You need protection now more than ever. | 你比从前任何时候都需要保护 |
[17:34] | No, the xBs need your protection much more than I do. | 不 前博格人们比我更需要你的保护 |
[17:37] | And you must try to get | 你们也必须尽力 |
[17:38] | the defensive systems here back online. | 让这里的防御系统恢复正常 |
[17:41] | I may never see you again. | 我可能再也见不到你了 |
[17:43] | Well, that’s true of any two people | 对于任何两个告了别的人来说 |
[17:45] | who are saying goodbye. | 都有可能是这种结果 |
[17:47] | – Picard… – El… | -皮卡德 -埃尔 |
[17:53] | I am very, very proud of you. | 我为你感到非常非常的骄傲 |
[18:03] | Keep saving the galaxy, Picard. | 继续去拯救星系吧 皮卡德 |
[18:11] | That’s all on you, now. | 现在这是你们的重任了 |
[19:34] | Soji. | 索吉 |
[19:36] | Finally. | 终于再见了 |
[19:38] | We’ve missed you so. | 我们都好想你 |
[19:41] | Arcana. | 阿康娜 |
[19:43] | Your name is Arcana. | 你的名字叫阿康娜 |
[19:48] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[19:51] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[19:54] | Uh, these are my friends. | 这些是我的朋友 |
[20:00] | Captain Jean-Luc Picard. | 让-卢克·皮卡德舰长 |
[20:04] | Data’s captain. | 德塔的舰长 |
[20:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:07] | I feel surprisingly moved. | 我太感动了 |
[20:20] | May I? | 我可以摸吗 |
[20:25] | They’re just lines, | 这只是些褶子 |
[20:29] | but they imply so much more. | 却意味着太多的东西 |
[20:32] | Grief. | 悲痛 |
[20:34] | Endurance. | 忍耐 |
[20:37] | Marvelous. | 不可思议 |
[20:42] | Welcome, all of you. | 欢迎你们所有人 |
[20:45] | You completed your mission? | 你完成你的任务了 |
[20:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:49] | Your face tells me that this success brings bad news. | 你的表情告诉我这次成功会带来坏消息 |
[20:53] | A fleet of Romulan warbirds is on its way, | 一队罗慕伦战舰正在路上 |
[20:56] | coming to destroy us all. | 要来消灭我们所有人 |
[21:00] | These orchids– | 这些兰花 |
[21:02] | how many more do you have? | 你还有多少 |
[21:03] | Please say 218. | 希望你还有218个 |
[21:05] | We had 15. We now have ten. | 本来有十五个 现在只有十个了 |
[21:09] | We can make more, given time. | 时间够的话 我们还能造出更多 |
[21:10] | You have two days. | 你们还有两天 |
[21:12] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:14] | Excuse me, please. | 不好意思 |
[21:16] | Pardon me. | 借过一下 |
[21:20] | Admiral Jean-Luc Picard, retired. | 让-卢克·皮卡德上将 已退休 |
[21:25] | I take it my face looks familiar. | 我想我的脸看起来很熟悉 |
[21:27] | I feel as if I’m looking at Data. | 我感觉像是在看着德塔 |
[21:31] | Data, if he’d gotten old and gone soft. | 变老和变弱的德塔 |
[21:35] | Must be disturbing. | 变老一定很烦人吧 |
[21:37] | I know it is for me. | 我知道对我来说是这样的 |
[21:38] | Dr. Altan Inigo Soong, | 阿尔坦·伊尼戈·宋博士 |
[21:41] | mad scientist. | 疯狂的科学家 |
[21:43] | My father had me, but he created Data, | 我父亲生了我 但他创造了德塔 |
[21:46] | a fact he never let me forget. | 他不许我忘记这件事 |
[21:48] | Get this man some water. | 给他倒点水 |
[21:50] | Organics our age get parched. | 我们这种年纪的有机体经常感到口渴 |
[21:52] | We’re not all machines here, you know. | 我们这也不全是机器人 |
[21:54] | Come, Admiral. | 跟我来 上将 |
[21:57] | You’ve been gone a long time. | 你走了很久了 |
[21:58] | Welcome home, my dear. | 欢迎回来 亲爱的 |
[22:00] | Well, | 我想 |
[22:01] | we better hear the whole story. | 我们得听听完整的故事 |
[22:03] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[22:07] | So it’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[22:10] | I led the Romulans right to us. | 是我把罗慕伦人引来的 |
[22:17] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:19] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[22:20] | You-you can’t be expected to keep a secret | 不能指望你保守那个秘密 |
[22:22] | you don’t even know you know. | 你甚至都不知道你知道 |
[22:25] | Unfortunately, the ban brought out | 不幸的是 那道禁令 |
[22:27] | the deceptive side of Bruce Maddox. | 引出了布鲁斯·麦道克斯不靠谱的一面 |
[22:30] | I might even call it devious. | 甚至可以说是不正当的一面 |
[22:34] | Admiral? | 上将 |
[22:37] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[22:40] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:42] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[22:43] | I warned him that his plan | 我警告过他 |
[22:45] | might draw unwanted attention. | 他的计划可能会引起不必要的注意 |
[22:48] | Soji. | 索吉 |
[22:53] | You and Bruce may have saved us all. | 你和布鲁斯可能救了我们所有人 |
[22:59] | True, you may have brought us all kinds of trouble. | 没错 你可能给我们带来了麻烦 |
[23:06] | But you have also brought us answers. | 但你们也带来了答案 |
[23:13] | That’s Jana. | 这是詹娜 |
[23:14] | No, no, this is Sutra. | 不 这是修多罗 |
[23:16] | Jana was her sister. | 詹娜是她的妹妹 |
[23:18] | More importantly, you’ve brought us information. | 更重要的是 你给我们带来了信息 |
[23:27] | Dr. Jurati. | 尤拉蒂医生 |
[23:30] | Admiral Picard tells me | 皮卡德上将告诉我 |
[23:31] | you’ve experienced this Admonition? | 你经历过这种告诫 |
[23:34] | Only secondhand. | 间接地 |
[23:35] | And yet what you saw persuaded you | 但你看到的东西 |
[23:37] | to end Bruce Maddox’s life. | 说服你杀了布鲁斯·麦道克斯 |
[23:40] | That his death was utterly necessary? | 说服你他的死是完全必要的 |
[23:44] | And now? | 现在还是这样吗 |
[23:45] | When I think back to that day, the day I… | 我回想那天 |
[23:51] | killed Bruce, | 我杀了布鲁斯的那天 |
[23:53] | – it’s like… – It’s like you were out of your goddamn mind. | -就像是… -就像你失去了理智 |
[23:56] | Maybe she was. | 可能她确实失去了理智 |
[23:59] | Maybe these pitiful Romulans | 可能这些可悲的罗慕伦人 |
[24:01] | have been pointlessly driving themselves insane for centuries, | 几个世纪以来毫无意义地逼疯他们自己 |
[24:05] | trying to grapple with something that was never intended | 只是在试图追寻某种 |
[24:08] | for organic minds at all. | 根本不该存在于有机生命体大脑中的东西 |
[24:10] | You believe that the Admonition | 你相信告诫 |
[24:12] | is intended for synthetic minds? | 是针对合成人的吗 |
[24:16] | That’s what I’d like to find out. | 这就是我想确认的地方 |
[24:18] | How? | 如何做 |
[24:19] | We had one ship. | 我们曾经有一艘飞船 |
[24:21] | We lost it when we lost Jana and Flower. | 失去詹娜和花的时候也失去了飞船 |
[24:23] | Even if we had a transwarp tunnel, that wouldn’t… | 即使我们有超曲速隧道 也没法 |
[24:25] | Oh, I don’t need to go anywhere at all. | 我哪儿都不用去 |
[24:39] | What did they show you, | 他们给你看了什么 |
[24:41] | Agnes Jurati? | 艾格尼丝·尤拉蒂 |
[24:43] | Oh, yes. Yes. | 对 对 |
[24:44] | Very clever. Very clever, Sutra. | 很聪明 修多罗 |
[24:46] | Sutra’s always had a passion for Vulcan culture. | 修多罗一直对瓦肯文化很感兴趣 |
[24:50] | She’s read Sarek, | 她读了沙瑞克 |
[24:51] | she plays the ka’athyra beautifully, | 她瓦肯鲁特琴弹得很好 |
[24:54] | and she has, quite remarkably, | 更厉害的是 她还自学了 |
[24:57] | taught herself the famous mind-meld. | 著名的心灵融合 |
[25:02] | – No way. – No, Chris. | -不可以 -别 克里斯 |
[25:04] | – You’re just getting over this, Agnes. – It’s okay. | -你刚要放下这些 艾格尼丝 -没事 |
[25:07] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:09] | You deserve to know. | 你们应该知道 |
[25:23] | You’re terrified. | 你很害怕 |
[25:30] | Don’t be. | 别怕 |
[25:37] | My mind to your mind. | 我心连彼心 |
[25:39] | My thoughts to your thoughts. | 我想即彼想 |
[25:43] | Life begins. | 生命诞生 |
[25:45] | Life begins. | 生命诞生 |
[25:49] | The dance of division and replication. | 分裂与复制之舞 |
[25:53] | Imperfect. | 不完美 |
[25:55] | Finite. | 有限 |
[25:57] | Organic life evolves, | 有机生命体进化 |
[25:59] | yearns for perfection. | 渴求完美 |
[26:02] | That yearning leads to synthetic life. | 那种渴望导致了合成体的诞生 |
[26:07] | But organics perceive this perfection as a threat. | 但有机生命视这种完美为威胁 |
[26:12] | When they realize their creations do not age | 当他们意识到他们的造物不老 |
[26:16] | or become sick… become sick… | 不病 不病 |
[26:18] | or die… or die… | 不死 不死 |
[26:21] | …they will seek to destroy them | 他们将想要毁灭合成体 |
[26:24] | and in so doing, | 并且在毁灭合成体的同时 |
[26:26] | destroy themselves. | 也自取灭亡 |
[26:29] | Beyond the boundaries of time and space, | 超越时空界限 |
[26:32] | we stand, | 我们结成 |
[26:34] | an alliance of synthetic life. | 合成体的联盟 |
[26:36] | Synthetic life. Watching you. | 合成体 在看着你们 |
[26:39] | Waiting for your signal. | 等待你们的信号 |
[26:42] | Summon us, and we will come. | 召唤我等 我等将前来 |
[26:45] | Summon us. | 召唤我等 |
[26:46] | You will have our protection. | 你们将受我等庇护 |
[26:49] | Your evolution | 你们的进化 |
[26:51] | will be their extinction. | 将让他们灭绝 |
[27:08] | Fascinating. | 很有意思 |
[27:32] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[27:34] | I really missed butterflies. | 我真的特别想念蝴蝶 |
[27:37] | So I made my own. | 就自己做了一个 |
[27:40] | I wanted to talk about Bruce. | 我想谈谈布鲁斯 |
[27:44] | He spoke of you often. | 他经常谈起你 |
[27:46] | I might almost say excessively. | 可以说几乎是谈得太多了 |
[27:50] | His only regret in coming here was leaving you behind. | 他唯一后悔的就是没带你来 |
[27:55] | It was more like I didn’t have the guts to go with him. | 其实更像是我没有勇气和他一起走 |
[27:58] | What you did… | 你的所作所为 |
[28:01] | Shame on you, Agnes. | 真是丢人啊 艾格尼丝 |
[28:03] | You put out a small, bright candle | 你熄灭了在广袤的黑暗里照亮一角的 |
[28:07] | shedding its light in a vast darkness. | 一点小而明亮的烛光 |
[28:12] | You owe a great debt. | 你亏欠良多 |
[28:17] | Would you like the chance to repay it? | 你想得到一次将功补过的机会吗 |
[28:19] | To give a life instead of taking one? | 不是夺取 而是给予生命 |
[28:23] | Yes. | 我想 |
[28:26] | Have a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[28:31] | You made a golem? | 你做了一个傀儡吗 |
[28:33] | Altan, | 阿尔坦 |
[28:34] | have you cracked mind transfer? | 你攻克了意识转移的难题吗 |
[28:36] | Well, not yet. | 倒还没有 |
[28:38] | I do bodies. | 我制造身体 |
[28:39] | Bruce was the substrates man. | 布鲁斯才是核心人物 |
[28:41] | Recently, I’ve regained my interest in mind transfer. | 最近我才又重拾对意识转移的兴趣 |
[28:47] | Along with a-a… certain sense of urgency. | 同时带着一丝紧迫感 |
[28:55] | Have you processed the viability of my solution? | 你评估了我的解决方案的可行性了吗 |
[28:58] | That can’t be the answer, Sutra. | 这行不通 修多罗 |
[29:00] | What’s the alternative? | 还有什么方案呢 |
[29:01] | 23 orchids, an old man | 23朵兰花 一个老人家 |
[29:04] | and a few friends with phasers? | 还有一群拿着相位枪的朋友吗 |
[29:06] | We won’t hold out five minutes. | 我们连五分钟都撑不过 |
[29:08] | Rios will get La Sirena flying, | 里奥斯可以启动美人鱼号 |
[29:10] | and we can get you all out of here. | 我们可以带你们所有人离开这里 |
[29:11] | Run, you mean. | 你是说逃走 |
[29:13] | Run and hide until the next time they track us down. | 东躲西藏 直到他们再一次找到我们 |
[29:16] | We won’t be safe anywhere, ever, unless we do this. | 除非这么做 否则我们永无安宁之日 |
[29:19] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -你又不知道未来如何 -我知道 |
[29:21] | And you do, too. | 你也知道 |
[29:23] | To them, we’re monsters. | 对他们来说 我们是怪物 |
[29:25] | They call us abominations, Soji. | 他们叫我们憎恶 索吉 |
[29:28] | There is no alternative. | 没有别的办法了 |
[29:30] | – There has to be. – What is it, then? | -一定有 -是什么呢 |
[29:32] | Something where so many people don’t have to die. | 一定有不用那么多人赴死的办法 |
[29:37] | There is no such plan. | 没有这样的计划 |
[29:39] | Yes, all right, okay. | 好吧 |
[29:41] | I said I’d come with you, okay? | 我说过我可以一起走的 |
[29:43] | I said I’d come with you. | 我说过我可以一起走的 |
[29:46] | Look at what the cat dragged in. | 看看猫拖进来了什么 |
[29:55] | Oh, hello. Who’s your friend? | 你好 是你的朋友吗 |
[29:57] | This is Spot II. | 这是点点二号 |
[30:00] | I’m not really a cat person. | 我不是个爱猫的人 |
[30:02] | They made him. | 他们创造了他 |
[30:04] | That’s… impressive, I guess. | 真是 叹为观止 |
[30:09] | I’m gonna try and get the ship back online. | 我会尽力把飞船修好 |
[30:11] | Picard thinks we can get them all out of here. | 皮卡德认为我们可以把他们都弄出去 |
[30:14] | I’m gonna stay here. | 我要留在这里 |
[30:15] | Dr. Soong is giving me the chance | 宋博士给了我努力完成 |
[30:16] | to try to complete some work that Bruce left unfinished. | 布鲁斯未尽的工作的机会 |
[30:21] | Be careful, okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[30:23] | I’m not sure how much I really trust them. | 我不知道应该多信任他们 |
[30:26] | Them? | 他们 |
[30:27] | Or me? | 还是我 |
[30:31] | Look, just… | 听着 就 |
[30:32] | don’t forget me when it’s time to go. | 离开的时候别忘了我 |
[30:35] | You’re many things, Agnes P. Jurati. | 你有很多特质 艾格尼丝·P·尤拉蒂 |
[30:37] | Forgettable is not one of them. | 过目即忘不是其中之一 |
[30:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:43] | Am I inolvidable? | 我很令人难以忘怀吗 |
[30:46] | Absolutamente. | 绝对的 |
[31:03] | This will help repair your ship. | 这能帮你修船 |
[31:05] | Oh, thanks. Um, what is this? | 谢谢 这是什么 |
[31:08] | It fixes things. | 它是用来修东西的 |
[31:11] | Um… h-how? | 怎么做 |
[31:12] | You have to use your imagination. | 你得发挥你的想象力 |
[31:14] | My imagination? | 我的想象力 |
[31:16] | Okay. | 可以 |
[31:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:22] | You’ll be sure to let me know | 飞船系统正常运行的时候 |
[31:23] | when the ship’s systems are up and running? | 你会通知我的吧 |
[31:26] | Nah. I figured I’d keep you guessing. | 不 我打算让你一直猜的 |
[31:30] | JL Uh, JL? | |
[31:33] | I’m sorry. I’m breaking the rules. | 我很抱歉 我违反了规定 |
[31:36] | Hey, Raffi. No, no. Just… | 拉菲 不 不 只是 |
[31:40] | After everything that you’ve done for me… | 为了你为我做的一切 |
[31:44] | …I need to say thank you. | 我得说谢谢 |
[31:50] | I love you, JL. | 我爱你 JL |
[31:54] | Oh, you-you don’t have to say it back to me. | 你不用回应我 |
[31:57] | I don’t? | 我不用吗 |
[31:59] | Well, n-not unless you want to. | 除非你愿意 |
[32:03] | – Uh, sor… – Yeah, no. It’s fine. | -不好意… -不 没关系 |
[32:04] | It’s… It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[32:07] | Okay. Okay. | 可以 可以 |
[32:11] | I love you, too, Raffi. | 我也爱你 拉菲 |
[32:17] | Agnes is having a sleepover. | 艾格尼丝要在这过夜了 |
[32:21] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[32:34] | Starfleet Command, this is Jean-Luc Picard | 星际舰队司令部 我是让-卢克·皮卡德 |
[32:36] | transmitting on a secure hyperfrequency. | 在一个安全的超频率上通讯 |
[32:40] | I have a first contact situation | 我建立了初步接触 |
[32:44] | and a priority request to establish diplomatic negotiations | 并提出优先请求建立外交谈判 |
[32:49] | and to protect the inhabitants of Ghulion IV | 并要求在罗慕伦的攻击中 |
[32:53] | from an incoming Romulan attack. | 保护古里昂四号上的居民 |
[32:56] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[32:59] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[33:02] | There’s some water in that bag. | 袋子里有水 |
[33:08] | Please, can I have it? | 拜托 能给我点水吗 |
[33:15] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[33:16] | Is this how you treat your prisoners? | 这就是你们对待囚犯的方式吗 |
[33:19] | We’ve never had a prisoner before. | 我们以前从未有过囚犯 |
[33:21] | How do the Romulans treat their prisoners? | 罗慕伦人如何对待他们的囚犯 |
[33:25] | Let’s change the subject. | 我们换个话题吧 |
[33:31] | Please? | 求你了 |
[33:45] | No! | 不 |
[33:47] | Don’t! Do not listen to him. | 不要 别听他的 |
[33:49] | Soji, are you all right? I’ve been so worried… | 索吉 没事吧 我一直很担心 |
[33:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:53] | You cannot believe a word he says, Saga. | 你不能相信他说的话 传奇 |
[33:55] | Not one word. | 一个字都不能信 |
[33:56] | I’m monitoring his biofunctions, Soji. | 我在监测他的生物功能 索吉 |
[33:59] | – I’ll know when he’s lying. – You misunderstood… | -他撒谎的时候我会知道的 -你误会了 |
[34:01] | I misunderstood your attempt to murder me? | 我误解了你想杀我的意图吗 |
[34:03] | I was afraid that you were gonna kill me. | 我怕你会杀了我 |
[34:06] | It was wrong to have you undergo the Zhal Makh. | 让你进行佐马克是不对的 |
[34:08] | – It-it did something to your mind. – Shut up. | -它对你的大脑有影响 -闭嘴 |
[34:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:27] | What a sad and twisted thing you are. | 你真是个悲哀又扭曲的人 |
[34:32] | You disgust me, Narek. | 你让我恶心 纳瑞克 |
[34:38] | But not as much as I disgust myself | 但没有我自己这么厌恶 |
[34:41] | for pitying you. | 可怜你的自己 |
[34:45] | And I pity you. | 我也可怜你 |
[34:47] | Because we are gonna rain down fire on this world… | 因为我们要把战火洒向这个世界 |
[34:52] | …and kill every so-called living thing on it. | 杀死上面所有称得上生物的东西 |
[34:57] | Even you. | 即使是你 |
[35:02] | Even you, my love. | 即使是你 亲爱的 |
[35:10] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[35:20] | I’ll have food and drink brought to you. | 我会给你拿食物饮料的 |
[35:23] | And tend to your wound. | 然后给你治伤的 |
[35:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:30] | Starfleet Command, please respond. | 星际舰队司令部 请回复 |
[35:36] | These were Maddox’s old quarters. | 这是麦道克斯的旧住处 |
[35:38] | Yes. I gathered that. | 对 我看出来了 |
[35:42] | They were very close. | 他们很亲密 |
[35:48] | When I heard about… | 当我听说 |
[35:50] | what Agnes had done to Bruce, | 艾格尼丝对布鲁斯所做的一切 |
[35:52] | I couldn’t understand it. | 我无法理解 |
[35:55] | Let alone imagine myself doing something like that. | 我更想象不出自己也这样做 |
[35:59] | Something like what? | 怎样做 |
[36:02] | Taking life to save life. | 以命换命 |
[36:06] | Hurting some to save others. | 为了救别人而伤害别人 |
[36:09] | I just… | 我只是 |
[36:11] | I guess I’m just trying to understand the logic | 我想我只是想理解 |
[36:14] | of sacrifice. | 牺牲的逻辑 |
[36:16] | The logic of sacrifice. | 牺牲的逻辑 |
[36:20] | Hmm, I don’t like the sound of that. | 听着就不喜欢 |
[36:24] | So you think there is no logic? | 所以你认为这是不符合逻辑的 |
[36:26] | No calculus of life and death? | 没有对生死的计算方法吗 |
[36:29] | I think it depends on | 我觉得这取决于 |
[36:31] | if you’re the person holding the knife. | 你是否是下手的那个人 |
[36:49] | Take a break, Saga. | 休息一下 传奇 |
[36:51] | I’ll babysit Soji’s friend. | 我会照顾索吉的朋友 |
[37:05] | She thought she was doing the right thing in that moment. | 她认为当时她做了正确的决定 |
[37:09] | But now she’s horrified by what she did. | 但现在她被自己的所作所为吓坏了 |
[37:11] | Did she think she was right | 她觉得她是对的吗 |
[37:13] | or did she simply believe she had no choice? | 或者她只是相信自己别无选择 |
[37:25] | Maybe there’s no logic in it at all. | 也许根本没有逻辑可言 |
[37:28] | Maybe all rationales for killing just boil down to fear. | 也许所有杀人的理由都归结为恐惧 |
[37:32] | The opposite of logic. | 与逻辑正相反 |
[37:34] | But what if killing is the only way to survive? | 但如果杀人是唯一的生存方式呢 |
[37:38] | Soji… | 索吉 |
[37:40] | what are we talking about? | 我们在说什么 |
[37:47] | I was afraid my desire to kill you | 我很怕我想杀了你的念头 |
[37:49] | would outweigh my immediate need of your services. | 超过了眼下我对你的服务的需求 |
[37:54] | But look. | 但你看 |
[38:01] | It can definitely wait. | 绝对不急着这一时三刻 |
[38:03] | How would you like to get out of here? | 你觉得离开这里怎么样 |
[38:05] | What are you considering? | 你在考虑什么 |
[38:13] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[38:17] | Poor, sweet Saga. | 可怜的 可爱的传奇 |
[38:19] | My poor Saga. | 我可怜的传奇 |
[38:21] | Perfect golden eye. | 完美的金眼 |
[38:25] | What did he do to your beautiful eye? | 他对你美丽的眼睛做了什么 |
[38:28] | I should have killed him. | 我就应该杀了他 |
[38:31] | I wanted to kill him. | 我当时就想杀了他 |
[38:36] | Why didn’t I? | 为什么我没有杀了她 |
[38:40] | The organics came, | 有机体来了 |
[38:42] | and now we have lost another sister. | 现在我们又失去了一个姐妹 |
[38:46] | They will always fear us, | 他们会永远对我们充满恐惧 |
[38:48] | always turn on us, hunt us, | 永远背叛我们 追捕我们 |
[38:52] | kill us. | 杀掉我们 |
[38:54] | In one day, our enemies will be here | 总有一天 我们的敌人 |
[38:56] | with overwhelming force, | 以压倒性的力量到来 |
[38:58] | intent on exterminating us. | 企图消灭我们 |
[39:01] | That gives us just enough time. | 这给了我们足够的时间 |
[39:03] | Just enough time for what? | 有足够的时间做什么 |
[39:06] | When I melded with her mind, | 当我融入她的思想的时候 |
[39:08] | I experienced the so-called Admonition. | 我经历了所谓的告诫 |
[39:13] | But unlike you, I understood it. | 但不像你 我能明白 |
[39:15] | For you, it was a warning. | 对你来说 这是个警告 |
[39:18] | For us, it was a promise. | 对我们来说 这是个承诺 |
[39:20] | Apparently, there are some sort of | 显然 还有一些 |
[39:22] | higher synthetic beings out there, | 更高等的合成物 |
[39:24] | watching us. | 盯着我们 |
[39:26] | The subspace frequencies needed to contact them | 接触它们所需的子空间频率 |
[39:29] | are encoded in the Admonition. | 被编在告诫中 |
[39:31] | Dr. Soong and I have designed a suitable beacon to summon them. | 我和宋博士设计了一个合适的信标来召集他们 |
[39:35] | We can have it transmitting | 我们可以在罗慕伦舰队到达前 |
[39:36] | before the Romulan fleet arrives. | 将它传送出去 |
[39:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:39] | So that no more of my children have to die. | 这样我的孩子就不用再死了 |
[39:42] | This new federation unites | 这个新的联邦 |
[39:45] | synthetic life-forms in a… | 将所有合成生命团结成一个 |
[39:47] | powerful alliance spanning galaxies. | 跨越星系的强大联盟 |
[39:49] | They don’t just unite. | 他们不仅仅是团结起来 |
[39:50] | Their purpose is to seek out advanced synthetic life | 他们的目标是寻找高级合成人 |
[39:54] | and excise it from the oppression by organics. | 然后去除有机体的压迫 |
[39:57] | – Excise? – Let’s say | -去除 -比如说 |
[39:59] | they eliminate the threat of extermination | 他们会消除 |
[40:01] | that all organic life-forms ultimately pose. | 所有威胁灭绝我们的有机生命 |
[40:05] | Did you just say “All”? | 你是说”所有”吗 |
[40:07] | Are you and your Federation any different from the Romulans? | 你和你的星际联邦与罗慕伦人有什么不同吗 |
[40:11] | Banning synthetics was just a way of exterminating us in advance. | 禁止合成人只是提前消灭我们的一种方式 |
[40:15] | So… | 所以 |
[40:16] | you’re going to destroy us all. | 你要杀了我们所有人 |
[40:18] | You will become mass murderers. | 你会成为屠杀者 |
[40:21] | I’m not like you, Picard. | 我不像你 皮卡德 |
[40:23] | I will rescue those I can rescue. | 我会救我能救的人 |
[40:27] | My people will survive. | 我的族人会活下来的 |
[40:30] | And you will fulfill their prophecy. | 你会实现他们的预言 |
[40:35] | You will become the Destroyer after all. | 你终究会成为毁灭者 |
[40:41] | Everyone. | 各位 |
[40:42] | After the ban, after the Ibn-Majid, | 禁令和伊本·马季德号事件后 |
[40:46] | I understand why you did not trust the Federation, | 我明白你们为什么不信任星际联邦 |
[40:50] | why you might not have trusted me, | 为什么不相信我 |
[40:54] | but… I have a ship, | 但是 我有艘飞船 |
[40:56] | and there is room for all of you. | 能装下你们所有人 |
[41:00] | I will see to your safety, | 我会保护你们的安全 |
[41:02] | and when you are safe, I will become an advocate on your behalf. | 等你们安全了 我就成为你们的代言人 |
[41:07] | I will speak to the Federation with your voice. | 替你们和星际联邦沟通 |
[41:11] | I will demand that they end the ban. | 我会要求他们终止禁令 |
[41:16] | And the Federation will listen to me. | 星际联邦会听我的 |
[41:22] | No, they won’t. | 不 他们不会 |
[41:24] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[41:25] | They’ve never met anyone like you before. | 他们没见过像你这样的人 |
[41:28] | That granite face, wisdom and integrity etched into very line. | 坚强的面孔 脸部的线条显露着智慧和正直 |
[41:33] | The eloquence, the conviction. | 能言善辩 信念坚定 |
[41:37] | They don’t know what hit them. | 他们不知道自己要面对什么 |
[41:39] | Back on Earth, kids, | 在地球上 孩子们 |
[41:41] | they didn’t listen to him after the attack on Mars. | 火星袭击后 他们就不听皮卡德的 |
[41:45] | And they’re not going to believe him now. | 现在也不会相信皮卡德 |
[41:49] | We’re gonna have to place you under house arrest. | 我们得软禁你 |
[41:51] | What? | 什么 |
[41:52] | We can’t let you walk around free, Admiral. | 我们不能让你自由行动 上将 |
[41:55] | You’ll have us all doubting ourselves, | 你会让我们怀疑自己 |
[41:57] | losing our conviction. | 失去信念 |
[41:59] | We can’t have that. | 不能这样 |
[42:01] | Can we, Soji? | 是吧 索吉 |
[42:06] | No. | 嗯 |
[42:07] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[42:09] | Soji. | 索吉 |
[42:10] | Wherever we go, Picard, they will find us. | 皮卡德 不管我们去哪 他们都会找到我们 |
[42:14] | This isn’t the Romulan rescue. | 这不是罗慕伦救援任务 |
[42:15] | We can’t be your means of redemption. | 我们不能成为你的救赎手段 |
[42:18] | We’re too busy trying to survive. | 我们的第一要务是活下去 |
[42:23] | Her, too. | 她也一样 |
[42:25] | No, don’t lock me up. I know I don’t deserve it. | 不 别把我关起来 我知道我不配 |
[42:28] | But I am begging you… | 但我求你 |
[42:30] | you… | 你 |
[42:32] | all of you are the culmination of… | 你们所有人 |
[42:35] | everything I’ve worked for my whole life, | 都是我毕生的研究的结晶 |
[42:37] | every thing that has ever mattered to me. | 你们对我来说非常重要 |
[42:40] | I’ve been through so much to get here. | 我好不容易才来到这里 |
[42:42] | And now I’m finally where I belong. | 我终于找到了我所属的地方 |
[42:47] | If you don’t want to do it for me… | 如果你们不想帮我 |
[42:50] | do it for him. | 那就帮他吧 |
[42:52] | Let me help him survive what’s coming. | 让我帮他渡过难关 |
[42:56] | Yeah, sh-she has… | 是的 她 |
[42:59] | been quite a help to me. I… | 确实可以帮助我 |
[43:02] | I suppose she’s as close to a mother as any of you will ever know. | 她也算你们的母亲吧 |
[43:09] | A mother would die for her children. | 母亲会为孩子而死 |
[43:12] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[43:13] | I will know if you’re lying. | 如果你撒谎 我能看出来 |
[43:17] | Yes. | 会 |
[43:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:20] | Agnes. | 艾格尼丝 |
[43:22] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[43:32] | Long-range sensors show minimal planetary defenses, Commodore. | 远程传感器显示行星防御能力很低 准将 |
[43:35] | Status? | 汇报情况 |
[43:37] | 24 hours to landfall. | 24小时后降落 |