时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For a relic, you’re in excellent shape. | 作为退役老兵 你维持得很好 |
[00:05] | Just that little abnormality in the parietal lobe. | 只是大脑顶叶有点异常 |
[00:11] | Index. Identify this painting. | 索引 鉴别这幅画作 |
[00:13] | This painting is called Daughter. | 这幅画名叫”女儿” |
[00:16] | Maddox’s theory | 麦道克斯的理论是说 |
[00:18] | was Data’s entire code, even his memories, | 德塔的全部代码 甚至他的记忆 |
[00:20] | could be reconstituted from a single positronic neuron. | 可以从一个单一的正电子神经元重建 |
[00:23] | You are something lovingly and deliberately created. | 你是被人为精心创造出来的 |
[00:28] | You’re telling me that I’m not real. | 你是在说我不是真实的吗 |
[00:30] | Which sister are you? | 你到底是姐姐还是妹妹 |
[00:32] | The heart of the Zhat Vash mission | 在扎瓦社使命的核心 |
[00:34] | was hate and fear and pure loathing | 是对任何合成生命体的 |
[00:37] | for any form of synthetic life. | 仇恨 恐惧和彻底憎恶 |
[00:40] | I know who you are! | 我知道你是谁 |
[00:41] | You are the Destroyer! | 你是毁灭者 |
[00:43] | Thank you, Will, | 谢谢你 威尔 |
[00:45] | for not trying to talk me out of all this. | 谢谢你没有劝阻我 |
[00:48] | Believe me, I know better. | 相信我 我了解你 |
[00:49] | The Romulans send in a mole, | 罗慕伦人派了一个间谍 |
[00:51] | a half-Romulan Vulcan named Oh. | 瓦肯与罗慕伦混血 名字叫吴 |
[00:55] | I will take care of Picard. | 皮卡德由我来处理 |
[00:58] | Nine years ago, a Starfleet vessel had first contact | 九年前 一艘星舰飞船第一次遇到 |
[01:01] | with a pair of emissaries from a strange new world. | 一对来自陌生世界的使者 |
[01:04] | The Zhat Vash have been searching | 扎瓦社从此就一直在 |
[01:06] | for this world ever since. | 寻找这个星球 |
[01:09] | Which they have now found because of me. | 现在因为我 他们找到了 |
[01:12] | Ghulion system. Fourth planet. | 古里昂星系 第四行星 |
[01:16] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[01:17] | Welcome, all of you. | 欢迎你们所有人 |
[01:18] | Dr. Altan Inigo Soong. | 阿尔坦·伊尼戈·宋博士 |
[01:21] | I take it my face looks familiar. | 我想我的脸看起来很熟悉 |
[01:22] | I’m just trying to understand | 我想我只是想理解 |
[01:24] | the logic of sacrifice. | 牺牲的逻辑 |
[01:27] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 听着就不喜欢 |
[01:33] | Starfleet Command, | 星际舰队司令部 |
[01:34] | I have a first contact situation. | 我完成了初次接触 |
[01:37] | The Federation will listen to me. | 星际联邦会听我的 |
[01:39] | They didn’t listen to him after the attack on Mars. | 火星袭击后 他们就不听皮卡德的 |
[01:42] | And they’re not going to believe him now. | 现在也不会相信皮卡德 |
[01:44] | My mind to your mind. | 我心连彼心 |
[01:46] | My thoughts to your thoughts. | 我想即彼想 |
[01:51] | Fascinating. | 很有意思 |
[01:52] | There is some sort of higher synthetic beings out there. | 还有一些更高等的合成人 |
[01:54] | Dr. Soong and I have designed a suitable beacon to summon them. | 我和宋博士设计了一个合适的信标来召集他们 |
[01:58] | To them, we’re monsters. | 对他们来说 我们是怪物 |
[02:00] | A mother would die for her children. | 母亲会为孩子而死 |
[02:02] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[02:03] | Yes. | 会 |
[02:04] | Their purpose is to seek out advanced synthetic life | 他们的目标是寻找高级合成人 |
[02:07] | and excise it from the oppression by organics. | 然后去除有机体的压迫 |
[02:10] | You will become the Destroyer after all. | 你终究会成为毁灭者 |
[02:13] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[02:57] | Would the xBs be better off dead? | 前博格人是不是死了更好 |
[03:01] | Everyone hates them. They have no home. | 所有人都恨他们 他们无家可归 |
[03:05] | They don’t belong anywhere. | 他们没有归属 |
[03:07] | Am I better off dead? | 我是不是死了更好 |
[03:11] | I’m an xB. I have no home. | 我是前博格人 我无家可归 |
[03:13] | I don’t belong anywhere. | 我没有归属 |
[03:17] | Why don’t I just put a phaser to my head and get it over with? | 我为什么不拿把相位枪解决掉自己 |
[03:21] | Because… I’d miss you. | 因为 我会想你的 |
[04:06] | Well. | 那么 |
[04:09] | Have you found them? | 你找到他们了吗 |
[04:10] | Yes. They’re all here. | 找到了 他们都在 |
[04:12] | Have you fucked any of them? | 你跟其中哪个上床了吗 |
[04:13] | Mm, not yet. | 还没有 |
[04:14] | – Killed any? – One. | -杀了几个 -一个 |
[04:17] | Well, I call that progress. | 我认为这就是进步 |
[04:21] | Come see my hiding place. | 来看看我的藏身之处 |
[04:24] | Oceanfront. Crashing waves. | 海滨 汹涌的海浪 |
[04:26] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[04:57] | Lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[05:10] | I just wanted to see if you were okay. | 我来看看你是否安好 |
[05:13] | I will be when I’m set free. | 等我自由了就会好的 |
[05:16] | Picard, try to see this from our point of view. | 皮卡德 试着从我们的角度考虑 |
[05:20] | You choose if we live. You choose if we die. | 你们掌控着我们的生死 |
[05:23] | You choose. | 全权掌控 |
[05:24] | We have no choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[05:26] | You organics have never given us one. | 你们有机体从没给过我们选择 |
[05:32] | To say you have no choice | 说你们没有选择 |
[05:36] | is a failure of imagination. | 是没发挥想象力的结果 |
[05:39] | Please, | 拜托 |
[05:41] | don’t let the Romulans turn you into the monsters they fear. | 不要让罗慕伦人把你们变成他们恐惧的怪物 |
[05:47] | Stop them, Soji. Stop building that beacon. | 阻止他们 索吉 停止建造信标 |
[05:50] | Shut it down now. | 立刻关掉它 |
[05:52] | The beings you are attempting to summon | 你们试图召唤的生命体 |
[05:55] | may well be your salvation, | 可能会为你们带来救赎 |
[05:57] | but they will be our annihilation. | 但一定会为我们带来毁灭 |
[07:50] | You’re telling me you want to use those grenades | 你是说你想用这些手榴弹 |
[07:52] | to destroy flowers? | 来摧毁花吗 |
[07:56] | Ship-killing flowers that fly. | 会飞的歼舰花 |
[07:59] | No, not this time. | 不 这次不行 |
[08:00] | I made my way out of the nest, I can make my way back in. | 我逃出了巢穴 也能再溜进去 |
[08:02] | You have to stay here and bring the weapons systems on line. | 你必须留在这里 恢复武器系统 |
[08:05] | Our parents died for this, Narek. | 我们的父母为此而死掉了 纳雷克 |
[08:08] | Many more gave their lives. | 还有很多人献出了生命 |
[08:10] | I found her, Narissa. | 是我发现了她 娜瑞莎 |
[08:13] | Me. The family disgrace. | 是我 家族的耻辱 |
[08:14] | The Zhat Vash washout. | 被扎瓦社淘汰的人 |
[08:17] | I found Seb Cheneb. | 我发现了色契内婆 |
[08:25] | Well, go on, then. | 那就去吧 |
[08:28] | I have my work to do. | 我还有事情要做 |
[09:03] | Honestly, I’m a little afraid of it. | 说实话 我还真有点怕它 |
[09:09] | Like, if I use it too much, it’s gonna… | 如果我用得太多 它会… |
[09:13] | – eat my soul. – Well, luckily, | -吞噬我的灵魂 -幸运的是 |
[09:15] | you don’t have a soul, so… | 你没有灵魂 所以… |
[09:20] | But what does it do? Like, how do I even… | 但它能干什么 我到底要如何… |
[09:23] | Well, when Saga gave it to me, she said, | 传奇给我的时候 她说 |
[09:25] | “You have to use your imagination.” | “你得发挥你的想象力” |
[09:27] | Oh, she said that, did she? | 她是这么说的啊 |
[09:30] | Well, I don’t have one of those, either. | 想象力我也没有啊 |
[09:31] | Okay, well, Chris, this is your ship. | 克里斯 这是你的飞船 |
[09:34] | You know what’s wrong with it. | 你知道她出了什么毛病 |
[09:36] | It’s not too complicated. | 不是很复杂 |
[09:38] | Now, the intermix reactor is fused. | 混合反应器熔解了 |
[09:40] | I need to unfuse it, which is impossible. | 我需要逆转过来 而这是不可能的 |
[09:44] | I need to replace it, | 我需要把它换掉 |
[09:45] | but the maintenance replicator is off-line because… | 可维护复制机下线了 原因是… |
[09:49] | the intermix reactor is fused. | 混合反应器熔解了 |
[09:51] | Well, just, you know, give it a try. | 反正试试呗 |
[09:56] | Okay. Fine, I’ll do it. I got a lot of imagination. | 好吧 我来试 我有的是想象力 |
[09:59] | To you, everything’s a hammer. | 对你来说 对什么都用一样的办法 |
[10:01] | No. I’ll do it. | 算了 还是我来吧 |
[10:10] | T-There’s no kind of trigger or-or switch. | 也没有个扳机或者开关之类的 |
[10:14] | Hmm. Well, maybe what-what she meant was | 也许她的意思是 |
[10:18] | you have to imagine the fix. | 你得要想象着去修理 |
[10:20] | Have you been, um, | 你是不是又 |
[10:22] | hitting the horgl again? | 抽忧遁草了 |
[10:24] | Visualize that it’s no longer fused. | 想象着它不再是熔解的状态 |
[10:27] | You know, see the hole patching itself. | 想象着熔出的洞自己已经修复了 |
[10:39] | Ay, caramba. | 我的天 |
[10:44] | Uh, what’s happening? | 什么情况啊 |
[10:50] | Nothing that makes any sense. | 完全说不通啊 |
[11:01] | – Say it. – Say what? | -说吧 -说什么 |
[11:03] | Mm, those three beautiful words. | 那三个美丽的字 |
[11:08] | – You were right. – Mm, just one more time. | -您英明 -再说一遍 |
[11:10] | Piss off. | 滚蛋 |
[11:14] | I know that sound. | 我认得出那个声音 |
[11:24] | All of Bruce’s work | 布鲁斯 |
[11:25] | on the downloading of consciousness | 把意识注入到合成人身体的 |
[11:27] | into a synthetic body should be on that machine. | 所有的那些工作都应该在那台机器上 |
[11:30] | Let’s hope so. We don’t have much time. | 希望如此吧 我们时间不多 |
[11:35] | You know… | 告诉你… |
[11:37] | This really is a remarkable act of self-sacrifice on your part. | 你这真是了不起的自我牺牲 |
[11:44] | But I suppose | 但我想 |
[11:45] | that’s what mothers do, isn’t it? | 母亲都是这样的 对吧 |
[11:55] | It’s okay. It’ll be okay. | 没事 会没事的 |
[11:57] | You can do this. You have to do this. | 你能行 你必须行 |
[12:04] | I’m not their mother, asshole. | 我不是它们的母亲 混蛋 |
[12:07] | Someone’s throwing rocks at my ship. | 有人朝我的飞船扔石头 |
[12:10] | The abusive Romulan boyfriend. | 喜欢情感上施虐的罗慕伦男友 |
[12:12] | Comms. | 启动广播 |
[12:14] | Go ahead, throw it. | 来吧 扔吧 |
[12:16] | I want to see what a photon torpedo can do at this range. | 我很想看看这个范围内光子鱼雷的威力如何 |
[12:18] | I have 12 wide-dispersion | 我有12个弥散式 |
[12:20] | molecular solvent grenade canisters. | 分子溶剂手榴弹筒 |
[12:25] | I’m throwing rocks. | 而我在扔石头 |
[12:27] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[12:28] | And don’t think we won’t kick your ass, dirtbag, | 别以为我们不会收拾你 混蛋 |
[12:30] | – because we will. – Raff. | -因为我们会出手的 -拉菲 |
[12:33] | What are you doing here, snakehead? | 你来干什么 罗慕伦蛇头 |
[12:34] | Trying to save the universe. | 来拯救宇宙 |
[12:37] | We can keep fighting, or we can work together. | 我们可以接着打 或者携起手来 |
[12:41] | Stop what’s coming for us. | 阻止来对付我们的东西 |
[12:43] | It’s your call. | 你们决定 |
[12:50] | JL. JL, come in. | JL JL 收到回话 |
[12:55] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:57] | They are building some kind of transmitter. | 他们在建造某种信号发送装置 |
[13:00] | They are signaling something to come here. | 他们在给什么东西发信号让它们过来 |
[13:02] | To do what? | 来干什么呢 |
[13:04] | We believe synthetics are fated to destroy all organic life. | 我们相信合成人注定要毁灭一切有机生命 |
[13:08] | We call it Ganmadan. | 我们称之为甘玛丹[毁灭之日] |
[13:10] | The place is on lockdown. | 这地方被封锁了 |
[13:12] | Whatever that transmitter is, | 不管哪个发送器是干什么的 |
[13:13] | they don’t want anyone interfering with it. | 他们绝不想有人干涉它 |
[13:15] | The thing about Picard is… | 皮卡德的本性… |
[13:17] | Yeah. Interfering is definitely his thing. | 对 干涉绝对是他的本性 |
[13:20] | Try him again. | 再试试呼叫他 |
[13:22] | JL, come in. | JL 听到回话 |
[13:25] | Admiral Jean-Luc Picard, retired. | 让-卢克·皮卡德上将 已退休 |
[13:29] | – Damn it. – I told you. | -该死 -我告诉过你 |
[13:30] | They won’t respond. | 不会有回复的 |
[13:31] | The synthetics have jammed all comms. | 合成人阻断了所有的通讯 |
[13:34] | Feldor stam torret. | 想活命就别动 |
[13:39] | I do. I very much choose to live. | 想 我绝对选择活命 |
[13:42] | Hold up, kid. | 慢点 孩子 |
[13:43] | We disarmed him, searched him. | 我们缴了他的械 搜了他的身 |
[13:44] | We may very well have a common enemy coming for us. | 很有可能有个共同的敌人要来对付我们 |
[13:47] | You’re gonna want to hear what he came here to say. | 你得听听他跑过来想要说的 |
[14:00] | Altan, I… | 阿尔坦 我… |
[14:03] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[14:04] | I’m transferring Saga’s memories into a V-module. | 我在将萨加的记忆导入V模块 |
[14:08] | As a memento for Arcana. | 给阿卡纳留个纪念 |
[14:10] | But the damage to her optical processors | 但她的光学处理器遭到了破坏 |
[14:12] | corrupted the data stream and… | 数据流已损毁 而且… |
[14:15] | Do you need something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[14:17] | Yes, I’ve been, um, | 是的 我刚在 |
[14:18] | I’ve been working on the neural lace for your golem, | 我刚刚在为你的机器人研究神经网 |
[14:20] | but some of the files are encrypted. | 但有些文件是加密的 |
[14:22] | And Bruce always said that your crypto kung fu was the best. | 布鲁斯总是说 你的加密功夫是最好的 |
[14:26] | Well… | 怎么说呢 |
[14:28] | Uh, okay, I’ll, uh, see if I can get into those files. | 好吧 我试试看能不能打开那些文件 |
[14:31] | Keep an eye on the transcoding rate. | 你看着点转码率 |
[14:33] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[14:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:01] | Elnor: I still don’t understand why we’re trusting him. | 我还是不明白我们为什么信任他 |
[15:03] | His sister murdered Hugh. | 他妹妹杀了休 |
[15:08] | Good thing she didn’t come along, then. | 那她跟没来真是万幸 |
[15:11] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[15:12] | No? | 不喜欢吗 |
[15:14] | How do you feel about Ganmadan? | 你觉得甘玛丹怎么样 |
[15:15] | Because if we waste any more time | 因为如果我们再浪费时间 |
[15:16] | fighting each other, we will all die, | 打架斗嘴 我们就都会死 |
[15:18] | and then whether or not you like me will matter even less. | 到时候你喜不喜欢我就更不重要了 |
[15:20] | Whoa, hold on. | 等等 |
[15:23] | What is Ganmadan? | 甘玛丹是什么 |
[15:24] | What is the story? | 有什么渊源玛 |
[15:26] | It’s just that. | 没什么 |
[15:28] | A story. | 一个故事罢了 |
[15:29] | A story of the end. | 有关终结的故事 |
[15:31] | Of…? | 什么的终结 |
[15:32] | Everything. | 一切的终结 |
[15:34] | Like Ragnarok or Judgment Day. | 类似诸神黄昏或者审判日那种 |
[15:37] | An ancient myth. | 一个古老的神话 |
[15:38] | Some say it dates back from long before | 有人说这故事能追溯到比我们的祖先 |
[15:40] | our ancestors first arrived on Vulcan. | 踏足瓦肯星之前更古老的时代 |
[15:43] | The story of Ganmadan begins with two sisters. | 甘玛丹的故事始于两个姐妹 |
[15:46] | Twin khalagu. | 孪生姐妹卡拉古 |
[15:47] | Demons. | 恶魔 |
[15:49] | Twin demons who come at the end of time | 世界末日之时 孪生恶魔 |
[15:51] | to open the way and unleash the ch’khalagu. | 将打开通道 放出查卡拉古 |
[15:54] | Very bad demons. | 非常邪恶的恶魔 |
[15:55] | One sister is called Seb Natan, the Foreteller. | 姐妹之一名叫色纳坦 是预言者 |
[15:58] | She plays a drum made from the skin of children. | 她敲的是儿童皮制的鼓 |
[16:02] | She strikes it with a chain of skulls, | 鼓槌是头骨串成的链子 |
[16:04] | so hard and so long | 她用力地敲 不停地敲 |
[16:06] | that her heart bursts from the effort. | 直到她的心因用力过猛而炸开 |
[16:12] | – The other sister is called Seb Cheneb. – Seb Cheneb? | -另一个叫色契内婆 -色契内婆 |
[16:15] | Yeah, see, w-we know about her. | 没错 我们知道她 |
[16:17] | So you know that she carries a horn | 那你也知道她身配的号角 |
[16:18] | from a great pale hellbeast called Ganmadan. | 来自一只名叫甘玛丹的惨白色地狱野兽 |
[16:22] | You know when she blows a blast on the horn, | 你也知道 她吹响号角之时 |
[16:24] | it will unleash all the ch’khalagu | 会释放所有 |
[16:26] | who have been waiting since the beginning of time. | 从时间伊始就在等待被她唤醒的查卡拉古人 |
[16:29] | You know the sky will crack, | 你也知道天空将会崩裂 |
[16:30] | and through the crack in the sky | 从天空的裂缝中 |
[16:32] | the ch’khalagu will come ravening. | 查卡拉古人将蜂拥而至蚕食一切 |
[16:34] | You know about the Thousand Days of Pain. | 你也知道”千日之苦” |
[16:37] | You know the streets will be slick | 知道街市上将因被啃食了一半的尸体 |
[16:39] | with entrails of half-devoured corpses. | 所流出的内脏而血腥滑腻 |
[16:41] | You know the worlds will burn, | 知道世界将陷入一片火海 |
[16:44] | and the ch’khalagu will feast, | 查卡拉古人将饱饮鲜血 |
[16:46] | and nurse their brats on blood, | 并以此哺育他们的孩子 |
[16:48] | and pick their teeth with bones. | 还会用残骨剔牙 |
[16:52] | No, we did not know any of that. | 这些事我们完全不知道 |
[16:54] | But, I mean, do you really… | 但是 你该不是真的 |
[16:56] | you really believe this is a-a prophecy? | 真的相信这预言是真的吧 |
[16:59] | No. | 不 |
[17:01] | I believe it’s history. | 我认为这是历史 |
[17:06] | And the fascinating thing about history is… | 历史的迷人之处就在于 |
[17:10] | it always repeats itself. | 它总是会重演 |
[17:33] | At last, | 终于 |
[17:34] | our great work is nearly at an end. | 我们的伟业即将完成 |
[17:44] | Molecular solvent grenades. | 分子溶剂手榴弹 |
[17:46] | Short fuse. | 引线很短 |
[17:48] | Push button, throw. | 按下按钮立马就扔 |
[17:50] | Intended for those orchids. | 为那些兰花准备的 |
[17:52] | Now the transmitter is our target of opportunity. | 瞄准发射器 现在这么干我们才有机会 |
[17:54] | Okay, h-hold on, hold on. | 好的 等一下 等一下 |
[17:56] | How exactly are we planning on getting ourselves | 我们具体到底要怎么做 |
[17:58] | back into Synthville? | 才能回到合成村 |
[18:00] | We walk in the front door. | 从大门走进去 |
[18:06] | Oh! Hey. Hi. | 你们好 |
[18:08] | And how are we gonna do that? | 我们怎么能做到 |
[18:09] | By bringing them the Romulan secret agent | 把那个罗慕伦特工带给他们 |
[18:11] | that killed their beloved Saga. | 那个杀了他们深爱的萨加的特工 |
[18:15] | I still don’t like you. | 我还是不喜欢你 |
[18:17] | Check it out, you guys. | 你们看 |
[18:18] | Look who we found sneaking around last night. | 看看我们昨晚抓到的鬼鬼祟祟的人是谁 |
[18:21] | Thought you might want him back. | 我觉得你们会想要回他 |
[18:23] | So, how are we gonna blow the transmitter? | 那我们要怎么炸发射器呢 |
[18:25] | A single, concentrated blast. | 一次性集中的爆炸 |
[18:27] | Remote detonation. | 远程引爆 |
[18:28] | Sounds like we need a delivery system. | 这么说我们需要运输系统 |
[18:31] | A drone. | 无人机 |
[18:32] | Your weapons? | 你的武器 |
[18:32] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[18:35] | The molecular solvent. It’s stable? | 分子溶剂 稳定吗 |
[18:38] | Until it’s detonated. | 直到它爆炸 |
[18:40] | Except in metal, so the container needs to be, uh, | 除了在金属里 所以容器材质得是 |
[18:42] | carbon fiber, ceramic. | 碳纤维 陶瓷 |
[18:45] | Bags. | 随身包也交出来 |
[18:46] | Oh. Certainly. | 没问题 |
[18:47] | You bet. | 行 |
[18:48] | And with the transporter block the synths have in place, | 合成人已经设置好了传送阻碍装置 |
[18:50] | we can’t beam anything in or out. | 我们不能传送任何东西进出 |
[18:52] | So, we’ll need a way to conceal it. | 所以我们就需要把它藏好 |
[19:01] | Do you play? | 你踢球吗 |
[19:02] | Oh, I love the game. | 我可喜欢踢了 |
[19:05] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[19:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | Picard? | 皮卡德 |
[19:18] | Admiral Picard. Hello? | 皮卡德上将 你醒着吗 |
[19:20] | Are you… | 你 |
[19:21] | Still here. | 我醒着呢 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:23] | They’re about to power up the beacon. | 他们准备启动信标了 |
[19:25] | We have to hurry. | 我们得动作快 |
[19:28] | What is this? | 这是哪一出 |
[19:29] | I’m busting you out. | 我在把你救出去 |
[19:33] | I honestly thought I was the worst secret agent ever, | 我真心觉得我是史上最糟糕的秘密特工 |
[19:35] | but I’m starting to believe | 但我开始相信 |
[19:36] | I may have a gift. | 我可能是有天赋的 |
[19:37] | No– Where are we going? | 不 我们要去哪 |
[19:39] | Back to La Sirena. | 回美人鱼号 |
[19:40] | Come on, we’ve got to move while they’re still distracted. | 快点 我们得趁他们还没回神的时候行动 |
[19:43] | Synthetic matrix complete. | 合成矩阵完成 |
[19:46] | Ready to receive neural engrams. | 准备好接收神经印迹 |
[20:13] | The tower’s almost active. | 信标差不多要开始运行了 |
[20:14] | We need to get a clear line of sight | 我们需要能清楚观察到 |
[20:15] | on the superluminal tuner at the base. | 底座上的超光速调谐器 |
[20:17] | How are we gonna get up there without being seen? | 我们怎么能在不被人发现的情况下爬上去 |
[20:19] | An excellent question. | 问得好 |
[20:25] | I guess they went looking for us? | 我猜他们去找我们了 |
[20:27] | We’ll worry about that later. | 待会再担心这个 |
[20:29] | Status report on the Romulans. | 罗慕伦人的动向如何 |
[20:31] | Come on, Doctor. | 快 博士 |
[20:36] | Uh, the attack wing is seven minutes from planetfall. | 来袭军团离这里还有七分钟路程 |
[20:39] | Any sign of Starfleet? | 有星际舰队的动向吗 |
[20:41] | No, but even if your message got through, | 没有 但即使你的信息发出去了 |
[20:43] | they’d still be behind the Romulans. | 他们还是会落后罗慕伦人一步 |
[20:44] | We’ve got to find a way to stall them somehow. | 我们得找到缓兵之计 |
[20:47] | And, of course, hope that the Federation arrives. | 当然 希望联邦能来 |
[20:50] | Yeah? And then? | 那然后呢 |
[20:51] | I mean, say we do find a way to hold off the Romulans. | 我是说 假如我们的确拖住了罗慕伦人 |
[20:54] | We save Soji. | 我们去救索吉 |
[20:55] | Now she and the golden children are free to call up | 然后她和金色的小朋友就能召集 |
[20:58] | the uber-synths, and then vapor and ash. | 高级合成人 然后大家一起灰飞烟灭 |
[21:01] | A galactic-level biocidal event. | 来一场银河系级别的生物屠杀 |
[21:02] | Well, clearly, we’ve got to stop them, too! | 显然 我们也要阻止他们 |
[21:04] | They’ve left us behind, Picard. | 他们早已超越了我们 皮卡德 |
[21:06] | They’re generations beyond us. | 他们超越我们许多世代 |
[21:08] | In one sense, yes. | 从一种角度上来说 没错 |
[21:10] | But in another, as you said, they are children. | 但另一方面 就像你说的 他们还是孩子 |
[21:13] | And until now, the only teachers | 到现在为止 他们唯一的老师 |
[21:15] | that they’ve had are a couple of hermits. | 只是一小群隐士 |
[21:17] | And the fear of extermination. | 还有对灭绝的恐惧 |
[21:20] | But fear is an incompetent teacher. | 但恐惧是无能的老师 |
[21:23] | Yes. They have life. | 没错 他们有生命 |
[21:25] | But no one is teaching them what it’s for. | 但没人教过他们生命的意义 |
[21:28] | To be alive is a responsibility. | 活着是一种责任 |
[21:31] | As well as a right. | 也是一项权利 |
[21:33] | How are they supposed to learn that lesson in… | 他们怎么能在 |
[21:35] | six minutes and 11 seconds? | 六分十一秒之内懂得这些呢 |
[21:38] | The way that children learn most things. | 就用孩子们学习大多数事物的方法 |
[21:43] | By example. | 用例子来说明 |
[21:45] | Now… | 现在 |
[21:47] | let’s see how closely I was watching Rios. | 看看我学里奥斯开飞船的成果如何 |
[21:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:02] | Make it so. | 就这么办 |
[22:18] | Brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[22:20] | as soon as the beacon is at full capacity, | 一旦信标完全被点亮 |
[22:22] | we will begin transmitting. And once the signal is received, | 我们将开始传输 一旦收到信号 |
[22:26] | a portal will open | 一个通道将被打开 |
[22:27] | and our liberators will be here | 我们的解放者就 |
[22:28] | nearly instantaneously. | 几乎会立即降临 |
[22:31] | And then we’ll be free. | 然后我们就自由了 |
[22:35] | Watch them. | 看着他们 |
[22:47] | I wanted to return this to you. | 我想把这个还给你 |
[22:51] | You reasoned correctly | 你想得很对 |
[22:52] | that your fellow synthetics needed persuading. | 你的合成人同伴需要说服 |
[22:54] | An emotional jolt to drive them to the decision | 一种强烈的情感来促使他们做出 |
[22:58] | you wanted them to make. | 你想要他们做出的决定 |
[23:00] | To build the beacon. | 建造信标 |
[23:01] | I’m glad you see the reason behind my actions. | 我很高兴你看出我行动之下的逻辑了 |
[23:04] | I do. | 我看出来了 |
[23:07] | But reason isn’t everything. | 但逻辑不是一切 |
[23:09] | How could you help that Romulan kill your sister? | 你怎么能帮那个罗慕伦人杀了你的姐妹 |
[23:12] | I thought I taught you better than this. | 我以为我有用心教你做人 |
[23:17] | Turns out… | 看来 |
[23:20] | you’re no better than we are. | 你没比我们好到哪去 |
[23:37] | Ah, come on. | 快点 |
[23:39] | Move, mija, move. | 快 小姑娘 快点 |
[23:43] | So, how do we hold off | 那我们该怎么 |
[23:44] | 218 Warbirds till Starfleet gets here? | 在星际舰队到达前拖住218架战机 |
[23:47] | If they get here. | 如果他们会来的话 |
[23:51] | Are you not answering to build suspense, or…? | 你不回答是要吊人胃口吗 |
[23:54] | At the present moment, Dr. Jurati, | 尤拉蒂博士 |
[23:55] | I am trying to pilot a starship | 我很久没驾驶过星舰了 |
[23:58] | for the first time in a very long time, | 我现在正在试图驾驶一架星舰 |
[24:00] | without exploding or crashing! | 努力避免爆炸或坠机 |
[24:03] | If that is all right with you. | 如果你没意见的话 |
[24:05] | No, totally, good call. | 当然 你说得对 |
[24:07] | One impossible thing at a time. | 难题得一个个解决 |
[24:18] | Soji! | 索吉 |
[24:18] | Please! You don’t have to do this! | 求你了 你不必这么做 |
[24:21] | Soji! Please! | 索吉 拜托了 |
[24:23] | You’re making a mistake! | 你正在犯一个错误 |
[24:42] | Soji! | 索吉 |
[24:50] | Launch detected. | 发射准备 |
[24:51] | Attempting to acquire weapons lock. | 正在获取武器锁 |
[24:56] | Drop your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[24:59] | Over the edge. | 丢下去 |
[25:02] | Step away from the console. | 远离控制台 |
[25:06] | I’m unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
[25:08] | I seriously doubt that. | 我非常怀疑 |
[25:11] | You know, you’re rather pretty. | 你知道吗 你很漂亮 |
[25:13] | Or would be. | 或者可以很漂亮 |
[25:15] | If you weren’t a disgusting half-meat. | 如果你不是个恶心的半机器人的话 |
[25:29] | Incoming warp signatures. | 检测到接近的曲速痕迹 |
[25:31] | Wouldn’t happen to be Starfleet, would it? | 不太会是星际舰队 对吗 |
[25:42] | General, they appear to be | 舰长 |
[25:43] | concentrated in one settlement. | 他们看起来都集中在一处居所 |
[25:45] | Sterilize the entire planet. | 清洗整个星球 |
[26:04] | Here come the orchids. | 那些兰花来了 |
[26:05] | Let’s see how much time they can buy us. | 来看看他们能给我们争取多少时间 |
[26:35] | Sad Queen Annika. | 悲伤的安妮卡女皇 |
[26:37] | Six years old, | 六岁的时候 |
[26:38] | and all she got for her birthday was assimilated. | 生日礼物就是被同化 |
[26:53] | Why didn’t you just put a phaser to your head | 你为什么不拿把相位枪 |
[26:55] | and get it over with? | 解决掉自己呢 |
[26:56] | Because I still had this to live for. | 因为我还要活着做这件事 |
[26:59] | This… | 这 |
[27:00] | is for Hugh. | 是为了休 |
[27:26] | Now might be a good time to reveal the secret plan. | 现在是时候揭晓你的秘密计划了 |
[27:31] | Once these orchids have had it, | 这些兰花被干掉以后 |
[27:32] | there will still be 200 Romulan warships | 还会有两百罗慕伦战舰 |
[27:34] | and only one of us. | 而我们只有一艘 |
[27:35] | If you figure out a way to get us out of this one, | 如果你想出脱线之策 |
[27:37] | they’ll name it after you. | 人们会以你的名字命名它 |
[27:38] | Picard Maneuver. | 皮卡德策略 |
[27:40] | Wait, no, t– No, that’s actually a thing, isn’t it? | 等等 确实有这个策略对不对 |
[27:44] | You made it look | 你让他们以为 |
[27:45] | like the Enterprise was in two places at once. | 企业号同时出现在两个地方 |
[27:47] | It was the Stargazer, | 是观星者号 |
[27:48] | and it was a long time ago. | 而且那是很久以前了 |
[27:50] | It would be useless against so many enemy vessels. | 对付这么多敌舰的时候不管用 |
[27:58] | We’d have to multiply the sensor images | 我们得复制传感器图像 |
[28:00] | and then find some way to disperse them. | 然后找个办法使它们分散在各处 |
[28:03] | Like an ancient warplane scattering bits of mirror | 就像古老的战舰 |
[28:06] | to overwhelm a radar system. | 用镜子来使雷达系统过载 |
[28:08] | Yeah, how the hell will we do that? | 好吧 我们怎么实行 |
[28:10] | If only we had some kind | 如果我们有 |
[28:11] | of wacky fundamental field replicator | 某种奇怪的基场复制器 |
[28:13] | with a neurocotamic interface. | 和神经交互系统 |
[28:17] | Look at my face. | 看我的脸 |
[28:28] | Picard, what are you doing? | 皮卡德 你在干什么 |
[28:29] | Soji, I want you to reconsider | 索吉 我想让你重新考虑一下 |
[28:31] | your present course of action and power down the beacon. | 你现在的做的事 关闭信标 |
[28:34] | You know that’s not going to happen. | 你知道这是不可能的 |
[28:36] | I… have something | 我有些东西 |
[28:37] | I want to give you and your people. | 想给你和你的人民 |
[28:39] | And… I hope it will change your mind. | 我希望这会改变你的想法 |
[28:45] | And what’s that? | 什么东西 |
[28:48] | My life. | 我的生命 |
[28:49] | Picard out. | 皮卡德完毕 |
[29:05] | Orbital defenses neutralized, General. | 轨道防御已解除 舰长 |
[29:08] | All ships, target the abomination’s nest. | 所有战舰 瞄准憎恶的巢穴 |
[29:17] | Ready? And they’ll all have warp signatures? | 准备好了吗 他们都会有曲速信号吗 |
[29:21] | On my mark. | 听我指令 |
[29:28] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[29:30] | Unknown vessel. | 不明战舰 |
[29:31] | Scanning now. | 正在扫描 |
[29:35] | Ignore it. | 忽略它 |
[29:37] | Ready planetary sterilization pattern number five. | 准备执行五号星球清理计划 |
[29:41] | Agnes, now. | 艾格尼丝 现在 |
[29:42] | Now, now! | 就是现在 |
[29:52] | General, there are hundreds of them. | 舰长 有几百艘 |
[29:54] | Reposition disruptors. Engage them. | 复位舰炮 先对付他们 |
[30:13] | No! | 不 |
[30:31] | Picard, are you all right? | 皮卡德 你没事吧 |
[30:36] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[30:57] | They have activated the beacon. | 他们激活了信标 |
[30:58] | Resume sterilization targeting pattern. | 重启星球清理计划 |
[31:04] | On my command. | 听我的命令 |
[31:20] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[31:22] | Admiral, you did it. | 上将 你做到了 |
[31:26] | General, their flagship is hailing us. | 舰长 他们的旗舰在呼叫我们 |
[31:29] | Acting Captain Will Riker | 代理舰长威廉·赖克 |
[31:30] | – in command of the USS Zheng He. – And? | -指挥郑和号 -所以呢 |
[31:33] | And it is my duty to inform you | 我有责任通知你 |
[31:35] | that the United Federation of Planets has designated | 星际联邦已将 |
[31:37] | Planet Ghulion IV in the Vayt Sector | 维特星域古里昂四 |
[31:40] | as under the protection of Starfleet. | 纳入星球舰队保护范围 |
[31:43] | According to the terms of the Treaty of Algeron. | 根据阿戈戎协议的条款 |
[31:45] | Too late. Our claim to this world takes precedence. | 太迟了 我们先宣占这个星球的 |
[31:49] | – Move aside. – Afraid not. | -让开 -恐怕不行 |
[31:51] | I have a priority request to open diplomatic negotiations | 我有为古里昂四的居民 |
[31:56] | and protection for the inhabitants of Ghulion IV. | 提供外交谈判并提供保护的优先请求 |
[31:59] | General or Commodore | 将军或者准将 |
[32:01] | or whatever you’re calling yourself, | 或者你管自己叫什么 |
[32:03] | right now I’m on the bridge of the toughest, fastest, | 现在我坐在联邦建造的 |
[32:06] | most powerful ship Starfleet has ever put into service. | 最快最强的星舰舰桥上 |
[32:09] | And I’ve got a fleet of them at my back. | 我身后整个舰队也一样强大 |
[32:11] | We’ve got our phasers locked on your warp course. | 我们的相位炮正对准你的曲速通道 |
[32:14] | And nothing would make me happier than you giving me | 没有什么比给我借口痛打情报局的混蛋 |
[32:17] | an excuse to kick your treacherous Tal Shiar ass. | 更能带给我快乐了 |
[32:22] | But instead, I’m going to ask you one time | 在那之前 我再一次 |
[32:26] | to stand down. | 请你撤退 |
[32:30] | General. Your orders? | 将军 请下指令 |
[32:33] | Retarget weapons systems. | 武器系统重新瞄准 |
[32:35] | Prepare to fight. | 准备开战 |
[32:50] | Weapons hot, deflectors to full. | 武器已准备 护盾全功率 |
[33:04] | Picard? | 皮卡德 |
[33:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:34] | I have to speak with Soji | 我需要通过公开频道 |
[33:38] | on an open channel. | 和索吉谈谈 |
[33:40] | You’re in no shape. | 你身体不适合谈话 |
[33:42] | Get me some polisinephrine. | 给我打一针多重肾上腺素 |
[33:45] | – 20cc. – No. I-i… | -20毫升 -不 |
[33:47] | It will only hasten the inevitable. | 这只会让无法避免的结局提早发生而已 |
[33:51] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[34:05] | Open the channel. | 打开频道 |
[34:06] | Now. | 立刻 |
[34:08] | Picard… | 皮卡德 |
[34:09] | Soji. Please, power down the beacon. | 索吉 求求你 关掉信标 |
[34:17] | Show them how profoundly wrong they are about you. | 让他们看到对你的判断有多么错误 |
[34:21] | You’re not the enemy. You’re not the Destroyer. | 你不是敌人 你不是毁灭者 |
[34:24] | If that doesn’t convince them, | 如果那不能说服他们 |
[34:25] | then they will have to answer to the Federation. | 他们就得面对联邦的审判 |
[34:28] | The same Federation that banned us | 那个封禁我们 |
[34:30] | and threw us on the scrap heap? | 把我们发派去破烂厂的联邦吗 |
[34:31] | If we wanted to destroy you, Soji, | 如果我们想毁灭你 索吉 |
[34:34] | we would’ve joined forces with the Romulans. | 我们就和罗慕伦人联手了 |
[34:36] | We would be training our phasers on you right now. | 我们会将我们的相位炮对准你 |
[34:38] | We aren’t. We won’t. | 我们没有 我们也不会 |
[34:40] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[34:41] | Because we trust you to make the right choice. | 因为我们相信你会做出正确的决定 |
[34:46] | I trust you, Soji. I know you. | 我相信你 索吉 我了解你 |
[34:50] | I believe in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[34:55] | That’s why I saved your lives, | 所以我救了你 |
[34:58] | so that you could save ours in return. | 这样你可以反过来救我们 |
[35:01] | That’s the whole point. | 一切的意义就在这里 |
[35:03] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们在这里 |
[35:06] | To save each other. | 拯救彼此 |
[35:42] | They destroyed the beacon. | 他们毁了信标 |
[35:44] | What are your orders? | 你的命令是什么 |
[35:50] | Captain, it looks like the Romulans are standing down. | 舰长 看来罗慕伦人准备撤退了 |
[35:53] | Excellent decision. Stand down from red alert. | 上佳之策 解除红色警报 |
[35:57] | Now prepare to be escorted out of Federation space. | 现在准备被押送离开星联星域 |
[36:00] | That won’t be necessary. | 那没有必要 |
[36:02] | Really, it’s no trouble at all. | 真的吗 我们很乐意帮忙 |
[36:12] | Will. | 威廉 |
[36:13] | – How the… – When I heard you sent an SOS, | -你怎么会 -当我得知你发出求救信号时 |
[36:15] | I asked for temporary reassignment. | 我请求了临时调配 |
[36:17] | Just because I didn’t try to talk you out of it | 虽然我没有劝你放弃 |
[36:20] | didn’t mean I was gonna let you go it alone. | 并不意味着我要让你独自面对 |
[36:23] | I’m supposed to sit around in the woods making pizza | 我难道只能呆森林里做披萨 |
[36:25] | while you have all the fun? | 而让你一个人把有趣的事都做完了吗 |
[36:28] | Admiral Picard… | 皮卡德上将 |
[36:29] | …I leave this situation in your capable hands. | 我把这事交给你处理了 |
[36:34] | Thank you, Will, for always having my back. | 谢谢你 威廉 永远支持我 |
[36:39] | I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[36:43] | I’ve got it from here. | 我来接手吧 |
[36:45] | I’ll see you around, my friend. Riker out. | 再见 我的朋友 莱克完毕 |
[36:54] | Adieu. | 再见 |
[37:04] | Picard. | 皮卡德 |
[37:17] | Doctor… | 博士 |
[37:19] | Picard! | 皮卡德 |
[37:21] | Picard. | 皮卡德 |
[37:23] | Would you like to finish it, Captain? | 您想完成它吗 舰长 |
[37:25] | No. | 不 |
[37:27] | I don’t want the game to end. | 我不想让游戏结束 |
[37:30] | Picard! | 皮卡德 |
[37:32] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[37:35] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[37:37] | Wait, what-what’s happening? W-What’s wrong with him? | 怎么回事 他怎么了 |
[37:39] | His brain abnormality. He’s failing. | 他的大脑异常 他要不行了 |
[37:42] | Uh, can’t you get him to the med lab | 你可以把他带去医务室 |
[37:43] | or a sick bay on one of your ships? | 或者你舰上的医疗舱吗 |
[37:45] | There’s no point, is there, Doctor? | 没意义的是吗 博士 |
[37:51] | No. | 不 |
[37:52] | I’m dropping the transporter block. | 我正取消传送阻碍装置 |
[37:54] | I’ll beam you guys right here. | 我把你们传送过来 |
[38:04] | – No. – Ah, it’s all right. | -不 -没事的 |
[38:06] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[38:07] | No. What did you just do? | 你刚刚做了什么 |
[38:11] | I gave you a choice. | 我给了你一个选择 |
[38:14] | Not being the Destroyer was up to you. | 是否要成为毁灭者完全由你决定 |
[38:19] | It always was. | 一直都是这样 |
[38:32] | Elnor. | 埃尔纳 |
[38:53] | Raffi. | 拉菲 |
[38:54] | Yes, JL? I’m right here. | 怎么了 JL 我就在这里 |
[38:57] | You were quite right. | 你说得很对 |
[39:00] | A-About what, JL? | 什么事 JL |
[39:06] | JL Jl… | |
[39:56] | You heard? | 你听说了吗 |
[39:58] | Just now. | 刚才 |
[40:01] | Yeah. That’s what passes for alcohol here. | 在这里这东西也能当酒喝 |
[40:05] | I really don’t recommend it. | 我真的不推荐 |
[40:17] | I said I would never do it again | 我说过我再也不会这么做了 |
[40:19] | and then I fucking did it again. | 然后我又做了一次 |
[40:23] | Same. | 一样 |
[40:26] | Never again do what? | 再也不做什么了 |
[40:34] | So many things. | 很多事情 |
[40:36] | But in this instance, | 但就现在的情形来讲 |
[40:38] | never again kill somebody just because it’s what they deserve. | 再也不要因为某人该死就杀掉这个人 |
[40:46] | Just because it feels wrong for them to still be alive. | 只是因为他们觉得活着是不对的 |
[40:55] | You? | 你呢 |
[41:02] | Never again let another self-righteous, | 再也不要让一个自以为是的 |
[41:05] | hard-assed old starship captain into my heart. | 老星际船长走进我的心 |
[41:18] | Never again have to stand there and watch him die. | 再也不用站在那里看着他死去 |
[41:22] | Is there anything you could have done to prevent it? | 你有什么能做的可以来阻止他死吗 |
[41:30] | No. I guess there wasn’t. | 不 我觉得没有 |
[41:35] | Then I win. | 那我赢了 |
[42:34] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[42:37] | Let it all out. | 都释放出来吧 |
[42:39] | You cry. | 你哭了 |
[42:42] | I got you. | 我陪着你 |
[43:14] | Another damn dream. | 又一个该死的梦 |
[43:17] | No, Captain. | 不是 舰长 |
[43:20] | It is a massively complex quantum simulation. | 这是一个非常复杂的量子模拟 |
[43:25] | I would imagine, however, | 但我可以想象 |
[43:27] | from your point of view, | 在你看来 |
[43:29] | hearing me say so would not be out of place | 在梦到我的梦里听到我这么说 |
[43:31] | in a dream you might have about me. | 并不会觉得不合适 |
[43:35] | If you ever have dreams about me. | 如果你梦到过我的话 |
[43:38] | I dream about you all the time. | 我一直梦到你 |
[43:41] | Interesting. | 很有趣 |
[43:43] | Are you wearing the clothes you had on when you died? | 你穿着你死时穿的衣服吗 |
[43:52] | Data… | 德塔 |
[43:55] | am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[43:58] | Yes, Captain. | 是的 船长 |
[44:02] | Do you remember dying? | 你还记得死吗 |
[44:05] | I think I do. | 我想是的 |
[44:07] | Something in my head | 我脑子里有东西 |
[44:10] | seemed to just go away. | 好像就这么走了 |
[44:13] | Like a child’s sand castle collapsing. | 就像孩子的沙堡坍塌 |
[44:18] | I’m aware that I was killed in 2379, | 我知道我是在2379年被杀的 |
[44:24] | but I have no memory of my death. | 但我对自己的死毫无记忆 |
[44:26] | My consciousness exists | 我的意识存在 |
[44:28] | in a massively complex quantum reconstruction, | 在一个极其复杂的量子重建中 |
[44:32] | made from a copy of the memories I downloaded | 由我死前下载到B4的记忆 |
[44:34] | into B4, just before I died. | 制作而成 |
[44:37] | You don’t remember your death? I can’t forget it. | 你不记得你的死了吗 我无法忘记 |
[44:41] | Apparently, I ended my existence | 显然 我结束了我的存在 |
[44:44] | in the hope of prolonging yours. | 希望能延长你的生命 |
[44:46] | That’s right. Before I had even grasped | 这是正确的 我还没抓到 |
[44:49] | the nature of our predicament, | 我们困境的本质之前 |
[44:51] | you had conceived and executed it. | 你已经构思并执行了解决方法 |
[44:53] | I was furious. | 我很生气 |
[44:55] | My apologies, Captain. | 抱歉 舰长 |
[44:57] | But I am not certain I could have done otherwise. | 但我不确定我会有其他的解决方法 |
[45:00] | True. That might have been | 没错 那可能是 |
[45:01] | the most Data thing you ever did. | 你做过最代表德塔的特点的事 |
[45:05] | I always wished that I could have said | 我一直希望我能说 |
[45:08] | I was sorry that it was you and not me. | 很抱歉死的是你而不是我 |
[45:14] | Captain, do you regret sacrificing | 舰长 你后悔为了索吉和她的族人 |
[45:18] | your life for Soji and her people? | 牺牲自己的生命吗 |
[45:20] | Not for an instant. | 一刻也没有 |
[45:21] | Then why would you imagine I regret | 那你为什么认为我会后悔 |
[45:23] | sacrificing mine for yours? | 为了你牺牲我的生命 |
[45:29] | Did you say all this was a simulation? | 你说这一切都是模拟的吗 |
[45:32] | Yes, sir. An extremely sophisticated one. | 没错 长官 一个极其复杂的模拟 |
[45:36] | My memory engrams were extracted | 我的记忆记录是从布鲁斯·麦道克斯拯救的 |
[45:38] | from a single neuron salvaged by Bruce Maddox, | 单个神经元中提取出来的 |
[45:41] | and then my consciousness was reconstructed by my brother, | 然后我的意识被我哥哥重建了 |
[45:45] | Dr. Altan Soong. | 阿尔坦·宋博士 |
[45:47] | I don’t much care for him. | 我不怎么在乎他 |
[45:50] | The Soongs can be… | 宋人可以是 |
[45:53] | I believe the phrase is “an acquired taste.” | 我相信那个说法叫 后天的品味 |
[45:58] | Well, whatever this is, | 不管这是什么 |
[46:01] | it’s wonderful to see you, Data. | 很高兴见到你 德塔 |
[46:04] | To see your strange, | 看到你的奇怪 |
[46:07] | beautiful face. | 而漂亮的脸 |
[46:10] | Among the many, many things that I regretted | 你死后 |
[46:14] | after your death | 在我后悔的众多事情中 |
[46:16] | was that I never told you… | 有一件就是我从没告诉过你 |
[46:20] | That you loved me. | 你爱我 |
[46:27] | Knowing that you loved me | 知道你爱我 |
[46:28] | forms a small but statistically significant | 形成一个很小但有统计学意义的 |
[46:32] | part of my memories. | 我的一部分记忆 |
[46:35] | I hope that brings you some comfort, sir. | 我希望这能给你一些安慰 长官 |
[46:37] | It does. | 是的 |
[46:39] | Thank you, Data. | 谢谢 德塔 |
[46:41] | Which is why I would like to ask you to do me a favor. | 所以我想请你帮个忙 |
[46:44] | Of course. Anything. | 当然 什么忙都行 |
[46:46] | When you leave… | 当你离开的时候 |
[46:47] | Leave? | 离开 |
[46:50] | I’m sorry, I-I don’t understand. | 对不起 我不明白 |
[46:52] | I thought this was a simulation. | 这不是模拟吗 |
[46:54] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[46:56] | But you are not. | 但你不是 |
[46:59] | Before your brain functions ceased, | 在你的大脑功能停止之前 |
[47:01] | Doctors Soong and Jurati, with help from Soji, | 在索吉的帮助下 宋博士和尤拉蒂博士 |
[47:04] | were able to scan, map and transfer | 成功扫描 绘制和传送 |
[47:07] | a complete neural image of your brain substrates. | 一个完整的大脑基底神经图像 |
[47:17] | Do I have to go? | 我必须要走吗 |
[47:19] | Yes, Captain. | 是的 舰长 |
[47:33] | Uh, you wanted me to do you a favor. | 你想让我帮你个忙 |
[47:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[47:38] | When you leave, I would be profoundly grateful | 你离开的时候 如果可以终止我的意识 |
[47:42] | if you terminated my consciousness. | 我会非常感激的 |
[47:48] | You want to die? | 你想死 |
[47:51] | Not exactly, sir. | 也不是 长官 |
[47:56] | I want to live, however briefly, | 不管我活着的时间长短 |
[47:59] | knowing that my life is finite. | 我想知道我的生命是有限的 |
[48:02] | Mortality gives meaning to human life, Captain. | 死亡赋予了人类生命意义 舰长 |
[48:08] | Peace, love, | 和平 爱 |
[48:11] | friendship. | 友谊 |
[48:13] | These are precious. | 这些很珍贵 |
[48:15] | Because we know | 因为我们知道 |
[48:17] | they cannot endure. | 这些不是永恒的 |
[48:24] | A butterfly that lives forever… | 永生的蝴蝶 |
[48:31] | …is really not a butterfly at all. | 根本不是蝴蝶 |
[48:38] | Very well. | 好 |
[48:41] | I will do what you ask. | 我会依你所言 |
[48:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[49:02] | Goodbye, Commander. | 再见 中校 |
[49:05] | Goodbye, Captain. | 再见 舰长 |
[49:44] | Hi, mister. | 你好 先生 |
[49:54] | Am I real? | 我是真实的吗 |
[49:56] | Of course you are. | 当然 |
[50:13] | Tell me about this body. | 跟我说说这个身体 |
[50:16] | This, uh… golem. | 这个 机器身躯 |
[50:20] | Well, it has no augmentations, | 没有增强功能 |
[50:22] | no, you know, superpowers. | 没有超能力 |
[50:25] | I knew you wouldn’t want to have to adjust to something new, | 我知道你不想适应新事物 |
[50:28] | not after 94 years in the same body | 毕竟使用同一个身体和同一张脸 |
[50:31] | with the same face. | 94年了 |
[50:33] | I see. | 我明白 |
[50:34] | Everything is new, though. | 不过 一切都是新的 |
[50:36] | Everything works. | 一切正常 |
[50:37] | And the brain abnormality is gone for good. | 大脑异常也永远不会出现了 |
[50:43] | Extraordinary. | 太棒了 |
[50:50] | Y-You… you haven’t made me immortal? | 你们没让我永生吧 |
[50:54] | Oh, relax, man. | 放松 伙计 |
[50:55] | Everyone was paying attention. | 大家都全心投入 |
[50:57] | We took care of you. | 我们都帮你安排好了 |
[51:00] | We designed a cellular homeostasis | 我们设计了一个细胞稳态算法 |
[51:01] | algorithm that should give you more or less | 应该能让你活到 |
[51:04] | the same number of years you would have expected | 大脑没有异常的情况下 |
[51:05] | without the brain condition. | 可以活到的寿命 |
[51:09] | I wouldn’t have minded another ten. | 我不介意多活十年 |
[51:13] | Twenty? | 二十年 |
[51:17] | Well, Dr. Soong, | 宋博士 |
[51:19] | I must thank you. | 我得谢谢你 |
[51:21] | My gain is your loss. | 我的收获就代表你的损失 |
[51:24] | But now we both have something to lose. | 但现在我们都要失去一个东西 |
[51:31] | I have a promise to keep. | 我要履行一个诺言 |
[51:48] | It says a great deal about the mind of Commander Data | 这充分说明了德塔中校的伟大思想 |
[51:52] | that… looking at the human race, | 虽然目睹了 |
[51:56] | with all its violence and corruption | 充满暴力和腐败 |
[52:00] | and willful ignorance, | 以及愚昧的人类 |
[52:02] | he could still see kindness, | 他仍然能发现仁慈 |
[52:06] | immense curiosity, | 强烈的好奇心 |
[52:08] | and greatness of spirit. | 以及伟大的精神 |
[52:11] | And he wanted more than anything else | 他最希望的就是 |
[52:15] | to be part of that. | 参与其中 |
[52:18] | To be a part of… | 可以加入 |
[52:22] | …the human family. | 人类的大家庭 |
[52:37] | We are such stuff as dreams are made on. | 我们造就了梦境 |
[52:48] | And our little life… | 而我们短暂的生命 |
[52:52] | is rounded… | 也终结于 |
[52:55] | with a sleep. | 梦境 |
[54:23] | Soji, you have endured so much | 索吉 你受了那么多苦 |
[54:28] | and traveled so far to find your way home. | 走了这么远才找到家 |
[54:33] | Now you leave it all behind. | 现在却要把一切都抛在身后 |
[54:37] | I think I’m just more cut out for wandering. | 我觉得我更适合流浪 |
[54:40] | And now that they’ve lifted the ban on synthetics, | 现在他们解除了合成人的禁令 |
[54:43] | I’m free to travel. | 我可以自由旅行了 |
[54:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[54:59] | Ready, Admiral? | 准备好了吗 上将 |
[55:11] | Engage. | 启航 |