英文名称:Star Wars:Episode I - The Phantom Menace
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:16] | Senator, we’re making our final approach into Coruscant. | 参议员,我们正准备在克拉斯肯(共和国首都)着陆 |
[02:19] | Very good, Lieutenant. | 很好,中尉 |
[03:13] | We made it. | 平安到达 |
[03:18] | I guess I was wrong. | 可能是我错了 |
[03:20] | There was no danger at all. | 根本没有危险 |
[03:41] | Cordé. | 克黛尔 |
[03:44] | Milady, I’m so sorry. | 夫人,真对不起 |
[03:48] | I’ve failed you, Senator. | 我有辱你的使命,参议员 |
[03:50] | No. | 不 |
[03:54] | Milady, you’re still in danger here. | 夫人,这里还是很危险 |
[04:03] | – I shouldn’t have come back. – This vote is very important. | – 我真不该回来 – 但这次投票至关重要 |
[04:07] | You did your duty. Cordé did hers. Now, come. | 你尽了你的职责,克黛尔也是,我们走吧 |
[04:12] | Senator Amidala, please. | 阿米达拉参议员,请走吧 |
[04:26] | I don’t know how much longer I can hold off the vote, my friends. | 朋友们,我不知道还能拖延多久再投票 |
[04:30] | More and more star systems are joining the separatists. | 越来越多的星系正在投靠分裂派 |
[04:33] | If they do break away… | 如果他们真的和我们一分为二… |
[04:35] | I will not let this Republic that has stood for a thousand years… | 我决不允许维系了千年之久的共和国… |
[04:38] | be split in two. | 分崩离析 |
[04:40] | My negotiations will not fail. | 谈判不会失败的 |
[04:44] | If they do, you must realize… | 要是他们真的和我们决裂了… |
[04:46] | there aren’t enough Jedi to protect the Republic. | 你得知道现有的绝地武士远不足以保护共和国 |
[04:49] | We’re keepers of the peace, not soldiers. | 我们只是和平守护者,而不是战士 |
[04:53] | Master Yoda… | 尤达大师 |
[04:56] | do you think it will really come to war? | 你认为战争真会爆发吗? |
[05:00] | The dark side clouds everything. | 唔,黑暗势力笼罩了一切 |
[05:05] | Impossible to see the future is. | 不可能预见未来会如何 |
[05:11] | The Loyalist Committee has arrived, Your Honor. | [胡图族语]反分裂委员会已经抵达,阁下 |
[05:15] | Good. | – 很好 – [胡图族语]等候您的指示 |
[05:18] | Send them in. | 请他们进来 |
[05:21] | We will discuss this matter later. | 这事我们以后再议 |
[05:28] | Senator Amidala, your tragedy on the landing platform… | 阿米达拉参议员,在着陆区发生的不幸… |
[05:32] | terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[05:34] | Seeing you alive brings warm feelings to my heart. | 看到你安然无恙,让我甚感欣慰 |
[05:37] | Do you have any idea who was behind this attack? | 你知道谁是幕后主使吗? |
[05:40] | Our intelligence points to disgruntled spice miners on the moons of Naboo. | 有情报表明是纳布卫星上心怀不满的香料采集工干的 |
[05:46] | I think that Count Dooku was behind it. | 我认为杜克伯爵是幕后主使 |
[05:48] | He is a political idealist, not a murderer. | 他是个政治理想主义者,而不是杀人狂 |
[05:52] | You know, milady, Count Dooku was once a Jedi. | 你知道,夫人,杜克伯爵曾经是个绝地武士 |
[05:55] | He couldn’t assassinate anyone. It’s not in his character. | 他不会用暗杀这招的,这不符合他的性格 |
[05:59] | But for certain, Senator… | 但有一点是肯定的,参议员… |
[06:01] | in grave danger you are. | 你的处境极为危险 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1346个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:274个,六级词汇:154个,GRE词汇:151个,托福词汇:225个,考研词汇:301个,专四词汇:258个,专八词汇:47个, 所有生词标注共:487个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:06] | MasterJedi, may I suggest… | 绝地大师,我能提议… |
[06:09] | the senator be placed under the protection of your graces? | 将参议员置于你仁慈的保护之下吗? |
[06:14] | Do you really think that’s a wise decision under these stressful times? | 在这样的紧张局势下,你以为这真的是明智之举吗? |
[06:17] | Chancellor, if I may comment, I do not believe… | 首相,请容我冒昧进言,我认为 |
[06:19] | The situation is that serious? | 形势并没那么严重…? |
[06:22] | No, but I do, Senator. | 不,我不这么认为,参议员 |
[06:24] | I realize all too well that additional security… | 我完全明白,加强戒备 |
[06:27] | might be disruptive for you… | 可能会给你带来不便 |
[06:31] | but perhaps someone you’re familiar with. | 但如果是你的熟人 |
[06:34] | An old friend, like Master Kenobi. | 一个老朋友,比如欧比旺·肯诺比大师… |
[06:39] | That’s possible. | 这完全有可能 |
[06:40] | He’s just returned from a border dispute on Ansion. | 他刚解决完安尼森的边界争端回来 |
[06:44] | Do it for me, milady. Please? | 答应我,夫人,行吗? |
[06:46] | The thought of losing you… | 想到有可能会失去你 |
[06:51] | is unbearable. | 真令人难以接受 |
[06:54] | I will have Obi-Wan report to you immediately, milady. | 我会让欧比旺立刻向你报到,夫人 |
[06:57] | Thank you, Master Windu. | 谢谢你,温杜大师 |
[07:08] | – You seem a little on edge. – Not at all. | – 你好像有点紧张 – 没有的事 |
[07:12] | I haven’t felt you this tense | 我还没见你这么紧张过 |
[07:14] | since we fell into that nest of gundarks. | 自从上次我们身陷暗之巢穴以来 |
[07:16] | You fell into that nightmare, Master… | 是你掉进那个可怕的地方,师父 |
[07:19] | and I rescued you, remember? | 而我救了你,记得吗? |
[07:21] | Oh… yes. | 哦…对喔… |
[07:29] | You’re sweating. Relax. Take a deep breath. | 你都出汗了,放轻松,深呼吸 |
[07:34] | I haven’t seen her in ten years, Master. | 我有十年没见她了,师父 |
[07:51] | Obi? Obi! | 欧比?欧比! |
[07:54] | Mesa so smilen to seein yousa! | 大师,见到你真开心! |
[07:56] | Good to see you again, JarJar. | 很高兴再见到你,加加 |
[07:57] | Senator Padmé. | 参议员,帕德梅 |
[08:00] | Mesa palos here! Lookie, lookie, Senator. | 大师请过来!瞧,瞧,参议员 |
[08:03] | Desa Jedi arriven. | 绝地武士们来了 |
[08:10] | It’s a great pleasure to see you again, milady. | 很荣幸再见到你,夫人 |
[08:13] | It has been far too long, Master Kenobi. | 真是好久不见了,肯诺比大师 |
[08:17] | Ani? | 安? |
[08:18] | – My goodness, you’ve grown. – So have you. | – 天哪,你长大了 – 你也一样 |
[08:22] | Grown more beautiful, I mean. | 我是说,变得更漂亮了 |
[08:24] | Well, for a senator, I mean. | 哦,我…我是说,以一个参议员的标准来说 |
[08:29] | Ani, you’ll always be that little boy I knew on Tatooine. | 安,你还是你那个我在塔图因星认识的小男孩一样 |
[08:34] | Our presence here will be invisible, milady, I can assure you. | 夫人,我们保证不会干扰你的行动的 |
[08:37] | I’m Captain Typho of Her Majesty’s security service. | 我是泰弗上尉,负责女皇陛下的保安 |
[08:40] | Queen Jamillia has been informed of your assignment. | 吉米拉女皇已经得知你们的使命 |
[08:42] | I am grateful you are here, Master Kenobi. | 很感谢你能来,肯诺比大师 |
[08:44] | The situation is more dangerous than the senator will admit. | 目前形势比参议员所想的要危险得多 |
[08:47] | I don’t need more security. I need answers. | 我想要的不是安全防卫,而是答案 |
[08:50] | I want to know who’s trying to kill me. | 我想知道是谁想杀我 |
[08:52] | We are here to protect you, Senator, not to start an investigation. | 我们是来保护你的,参议员,不是来做调查的 |
[08:56] | We will find out who’s trying to kill you, Padmé. | 我们会查到是谁干的,帕德梅 |
[08:59] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[09:01] | We will not exceed our mandate, my young Padawan learner. | 我们不会去做职责之外的事,我年轻的徒弟 |
[09:04] | I meant that in the interest of protecting her, Master, of course. | 我认为这是为了更好地保护她,师父 |
[09:07] | We will not go through this exercise again, Anakin… | 不要再多费口舌了,安纳金 |
[09:09] | and you will pay attention to my lead. | 你要服从我的指挥 |
[09:11] | – Why? – What? | – 为什么? – 什么? |
[09:15] | Why else do you think we were assigned to her if not to find the killer? | 如果不去查谁是凶手,我们还为什么被派到她这儿来呢? |
[09:19] | Protection is a job for local security, not Jedi. | 保护她是保安的差事,不是绝地武士的职责 |
[09:22] | It’s overkill, Master. Investigation is implied in our mandate. | 伤及无辜了,大师,我们的任务包含了追查凶手 |
[09:25] | We will do exactly as the council has instructed. | 我们要严格执行参议会的指令 |
[09:31] | And you will learn your place, young one. | 你会知道你是来干么的,小伙子 |
[09:38] | Perhaps with merely your presence… | 也许只要你们来了 |
[09:40] | the mystery surrounding this threat will be revealed. | 这次恐吓行动就会疑云尽释 |
[09:43] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 现在,如能蒙你们谅解 |
[09:46] | I will retire. | 我要告退了 |
[09:49] | I know I’ll feel better having you here. | 你们来了我感觉好多了 |
[09:51] | I’ll have an officer stationed on every floor… | 每层楼我都会安排警卫站岗… |
[09:53] | and I’ll be in the control center downstairs. | 我自己在楼下的控制中心 |
[09:57] | Mesa busten wit happiness seein yousa again, Ani. | 安,又见到你真开兴 |
[10:00] | She hardly even recognized me, JarJar. | 她都快认不出我了,加加 |
[10:05] | I’ve thought about her every day since we parted and… | 离开她之后我天天都想着她 |
[10:09] | she’s forgotten me completely. | 可她把我全忘了 |
[10:11] | Shesa happy. | 她很开心 |
[10:13] | Happier den mesa seein her in a longo time. | 偶好久没看她这么开心过啦 |
[10:16] | You’re focusing on the negative, Anakin. Be mindful of your thoughts. | 安纳金,你太看重负面的东西了,你得留心你的意念 |
[10:20] | She was pleased to see us. | 她见到我们很高兴 |
[10:22] | Now, let’s check the security. | 我们现在去检查一下保安吧 |
[10:33] | I hit the ship, but they used a decoy. | 我击中了飞船,但他们用了替身 |
[10:35] | We’ll have to try something more subtle this time, Zam. | 这次我们得用更妙的手段,扎姆 |
[10:38] | My client is getting impatient. | 我的委托人有点等得不耐烦了 |
[10:40] | Take these. Be careful. They’re very poisonous. | 拿着这个,当心,这玩艺儿是剧毒的 |
[10:43] | And, Zam, there can be no mistakes this time. | 扎姆,这次可别出什么错 |
[10:50] | Captain Typho has more than enough men downstairs. | 泰弗上尉在楼下安排了重兵把守 |
[10:52] | No assassin would try that way. | 刺客绝对不会走这条路的 |
[10:55] | – Any activity up here? – Quiet as a tomb. | – 这儿有什么情况吗? – 毫无动静 |
[10:59] | I don’t like just waiting here for something to happen to her. | 我不喜欢就这样等着她出事 |
[11:02] | – What’s going on? – She covered the cameras. | – 什么事? – 她遮住了镜头 |
[11:06] | I don’t think she liked me watching her. | 我想她肯定不喜欢我这么监视她 |
[11:08] | What is she thinking? | 她怎么想的? |
[11:10] | She programmed R2 to warn us if there is an intruder. | 她给R2下指令,一旦有入侵者就来通知我们 |
[11:13] | There are many other ways to kill a senator. | 要杀一个参议员的方法很多 |
[11:16] | I know, but we also want to catch this assassin, don’t we, Master? | 我知道,但我们不是要抓住这个刺客吗,师父? |
[11:22] | You’re using her as bait. | 你在用她做诱饵 |
[11:25] | It was her idea. | 这是她的主意 |
[11:27] | Don’t worry. No harm will come to her. | 放心,她不会出事的 |
[11:29] | I can sense everything going on in that room. | 我能感应到那间房里发生的一切 |
[11:33] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:35] | It’s too risky. | 这太冒险了 |
[11:37] | Besides, your senses aren’t that attuned, my young apprentice. | 另外,你的感应也没那么灵敏,我的年轻徒弟 |
[11:41] | And yours are? | 你的就很灵吗? |
[11:45] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[12:01] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲倦 |
[12:04] | I don’t sleep well anymore. | 我一直睡不好觉 |
[12:06] | Because of your mother? | 因为你母亲? |
[12:14] | I don’t know why I keep dreaming about her. | 不知道为什么我老梦到她 |
[12:19] | Dreams pass in time. | 过段时间就会好的 |
[12:23] | I’d much rather dream about Padmé. | 我宁愿梦到帕德梅 |
[12:26] | Just being around her again is… intoxicating. | 重回她的身边已经…令人陶醉了 |
[12:30] | Be mindful of your thoughts, Anakin. They betray you. | 留心你的意念,安纳金,他们会背叛你 |
[12:32] | You’ve made a commitment to theJedi order… | 你已经宣誓服从绝地法规… |
[12:35] | a commitment not easily broken. | 宣誓是不能轻易反悔的 |
[12:37] | And don’t forget, she’s a politician. They’re not to be trusted. | 还要记住,她是个政客,政客是不能相信的 |
[12:40] | She’s not like the others in the senate, Master. | 她和参议会里的其它人不一样,师父 |
[12:43] | It is my experience that senators focus… | 我的经验是 |
[12:45] | only on pleasing those who fund their campaigns… | 议员们只会取悦能资助他们选举的人 |
[12:48] | and they’re in no means scared of forgetting the niceties of democracy… | 并且可以完全无视民主的真义… |
[12:52] | – in order to get those funds. – Not another lecture. | – 就为了得到赞助 – 别对我说教啦 |
[12:54] | At least not on the economics of politics. | 至少别再提什么政客筹钱的事 |
[13:53] | And besides, you’re generalizing. | 还有,你是一概而论 |
[13:56] | The chancellor doesn’t appear to be corrupt. | 首相看起来没就那么腐败 |
[13:58] | Palpatine is a politician. | 帕裴丁是个老政客 |
[14:00] | I have observed that he is very clever… | 我发现他很善于 |
[14:02] | in following the passions and the prejudices of the senators. | 处理和迎合议员们的怒气和偏见 |
[14:06] | I think he’s a good man… | 我觉得他是个好人 |
[14:08] | I sense it too. | 我也感觉应到了 |
[14:27] | Stay here! | 待这儿别动! |
[14:32] | Are you all right, milady? | 你没事吧,夫人? |
[15:08] | What the… | 妈的怎么… |
[15:18] | Jedi poo doo! | 该死的绝地武士! |
[16:22] | – What took you so long? – Oh, you know, Master. | – 怎么这么慢? – 哦,师父,你知道 |
[16:24] | – I couldn’t find a speeder I liked… – There he is. | – 我一时找不到我要的车… – 他在那儿 |
[16:27] | With the open cockpit and the right speed capabilities. | 有敞篷座舱和足够速度的那种 |
[16:31] | If you spent as long practicing your saber techniques as you do your wit… | 如果你肯多花功夫练剑而不是耍小聪明的话… |
[16:33] | you would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman. | 你的剑术就足以和尤达大师抗衡了 |
[16:35] | I thought I already did. | 我想我已经做到了 |
[16:37] | Only in your mind, my very young apprentice. | 你想得美,我年轻的徒弟 |
[17:08] | Pull up, Anakin. Pull up! | 拉高,安纳金,快拉高! |
[17:18] | You know I don’t like it when you do that. | 你知道我不喜欢你这么做 |
[17:20] | Sorry, Master. I forgot you don’t like flying. | 抱歉,师父 我忘了你不喜欢飞行 |
[17:23] | I don’t mind flying, but what you’re doing is suicide! | 我不是不喜欢,但你这么做和自杀没什么两样! |
[17:55] | Anakin! How many times have I told you… | 安纳金!我跟你说了多少次了… |
[17:59] | stay away from power couplings! | 离电源耦合器远点! |
[18:03] | That was good! | 真爽! |
[18:19] | Where are you going? He went that way. | 你去哪儿?他往那边去了 |
[18:22] | Master, if we keep this chase going any longer… | 大师,如果我们再追下去的话 |
[18:24] | that creep is gonna end up deep-fried… | 那家伙会被逼急的… |
[18:26] | and, personally, I’d like to find out | 而且,我个人更想知道 |
[18:28] | who he is and who he’s working for. | 他是谁?受谁指使? |
[18:31] | This is a shortcut… I think. | 这是条捷径,我想 |
[19:01] | Well, you’ve lost him. | 好啦,你把他跟丢了 |
[19:04] | I’m deeply sorry, Master. | 我非常抱歉,大师 |
[19:06] | That was some shortcut, Anakin. | 这是条捷径,安纳金 |
[19:08] | He went completely the other way. | 他走的完全是另一条路 |
[19:10] | – Once again you’ve proved… – If you’ll excuse me. | – 你再次证明了… – 对不起我失陪一会儿 |
[19:15] | I hate it when he does that. | 我最讨厌他这样了 |
[21:46] | Anakin! | 安纳金! |
[21:48] | – She went into the club, Master. – Patience. | – 她进夜总会了,大师 – 耐心点 |
[21:51] | – Use the Force. Think. – Sorry, Master. | – 运用你的原力,思考 – 对不起,师父 |
[21:55] | – He went in there to hide, not to run. – Yes, Master. | – 他进去是想躲起来,不是要逃走 – 是的,师父 |
[21:58] | – Next time, try not to lose it. – Yes, Master. | – 下次可别弄丢了 – 是,师父 |
[22:01] | – This weapon is your life. – I try, Master. | – 武器就是你的生命 – 我会尽力的,师父 |
[22:05] | Why do I get the feeling you’re going to be the death of me? | 为什么我觉得总有一天我会死在你手上? |
[22:08] | Don’t say that, Master. | 千万别这么说,师父 |
[22:09] | You’re the closest thing I have to a father. | 你对我就像父亲一样 |
[22:11] | Then why don’t you listen to me? | 那你为什么不听我的话? |
[22:13] | I am trying. | 我正在努力 |
[22:27] | Can you see him? | 你能看到他吗? |
[22:29] | I think he is a she… | 我想“他”是个女的… |
[22:31] | and I think she is a changeling. | 而且她还会伪装 |
[22:35] | In that case, be extra careful. | 这样的话,你得加倍小心了 |
[22:39] | – Go and find her. – Where are you going, Master? | – 你去找她吧 – 你去哪儿,师父? |
[22:42] | For a drink. | 弄杯喝的 |
[22:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:56] | You wanna buy some death sticks? | 你想买死亡之杖吗? |
[22:58] | You don’t want to sell me death sticks. | 你不想向我兜售死亡之杖 |
[23:00] | I don’t want to sell you death sticks. | 我不想向你兜售死亡之杖 |
[23:02] | You want to go home and rethink your life. | 你想回家反省你的一生 |
[23:04] | I want to go home and rethink my life. | 我想回家反省我的一生 |
[23:55] | Easy. | 别害怕 |
[23:56] | Jedi business. Go back to your drinks. | 绝地武士执行公务,回去继续喝酒吧 |
[24:05] | Do you know who it was you were trying to kill? | 知道你要杀的是谁吗? |
[24:08] | It was a senator from Naboo. | 是从纳布来的一个参议员 |
[24:10] | – And who hired you? – It was just a job. | – 谁是你的雇主? – 只是工作而已 |
[24:14] | Who hired you? Tell us. | 雇主是谁?告诉我们 |
[24:18] | Tell us now! | 快告诉我们! |
[24:21] | It was a bounty hunter called… | 是个赏金猎人,名叫… |
[24:28] | [……] Wee shahnit… sleemo. | |
[24:42] | Toxic dart. | 毒镖 |
[24:54] | Track down this bounty hunter you must, Obi-Wan. | 你必须追查这个赏金猎人,欧比旺 |
[24:58] | Most importantly, find out who he’s working for. | 更重要的是,查出他的主子是谁 |
[25:02] | What about Senator Amidala? | 阿米达拉参议员怎么办? |
[25:04] | She will still need protecting. | 她仍然需要保护 |
[25:06] | Handle that your Padawan will. | 你的徒弟,交给他办 |
[25:10] | Anakin, escort the senator back to her home planet of Naboo. | 安纳金,你护送参议员回她的纳布母星 |
[25:14] | She’ll be safer there. And don’t use registered transport. | 她在那儿会很安全,不要用真名乘坐交通工具 |
[25:18] | Travel as refugees. | 以难民的身份上路 |
[25:20] | As the leader of the opposition, it will be very difficult… | 身为反对派的领导,参议员不会… |
[25:23] | to get Senator Amidala to leave the capital. | …轻易离开首都的 |
[25:26] | Until caught this killer is… | 在我们没抓住真凶之前 |
[25:29] | our judgment she must respect. | 她必须尊重我们的决定 |
[25:33] | Anakin, go to the senate… | 安纳金,你去参议院… |
[25:35] | and ask Chancellor Palpatine to speak with her about this matter. | 请帕裴丁首相和她谈谈这事 |
[25:47] | I will talk with her. | 我会和她谈的 |
[25:49] | Senator Amidala will not refuse an executive order. | 阿米达拉参议员是不会拒绝行政命令的 |
[25:52] | I know her well enough to assure you of that. | 我很了解她,这你可以放心 |
[25:55] | Thank you, Your Excellency. | 多谢阁下 |
[25:57] | And so, they’ve finally given you an assignment. | 这么说,他们终于给了你一个任务 |
[26:01] | Your patience has paid off. | 你的耐心得到回报了 |
[26:04] | Your guidance more than my patience. | 是你的教导有功,并非我的耐心 |
[26:07] | You don’t need guidance, Anakin. | 你无须指导,安纳金 |
[26:11] | In time, you will learn to trust your feelings. | 慢慢的,你要学会相信自己的感觉 |
[26:16] | Then you will be invincible. | 那时候你就会战无不胜了 |
[26:21] | I have said it many times: | 我说过很多次了: |
[26:23] | You are the most gifted Jedi I have ever met. | 你是我所见过的绝地武士里天分最高的 |
[26:26] | Thank you, Your Excellency. | 多谢阁下 |
[26:28] | I see you becoming the greatest of all theJedi, Anakin… | 我要看你成为最伟大的绝地武士,安纳金 |
[26:32] | even more powerful than Master Yoda. | 甚至比尤达大师更强 |
[26:39] | I am concerned for my Padawan. | 我为我徒弟担心 |
[26:41] | He is not ready to be given this assignment on his own yet. | 他还不具备独立执行这项任务的能力 |
[26:44] | The council is confident in its decision, Obi-Wan. | 参议会对这个决定是有信心的,欧比旺 |
[26:48] | The boy has exceptional skills. | 这孩子有身具异能 |
[26:50] | But he still has much to learn, Master. | 但他还有很多要学,大师 |
[26:52] | His abilities have made him, well, arrogant. | 他的能力令他,唔,自以为是 |
[26:56] | Yes. | 不错,不错 |
[26:58] | A flaw more and more common among Jedi. | 这快成了绝地武士的通病了 |
[27:03] | Too sure of themselves they are. | 过分自信了,他们 |
[27:05] | Even the older, more experienced ones. | 连年长些的,更有经验的也是这样 |
[27:09] | Remember, Obi-Wan, if the prophecy is true… | 记住,欧比旺,如果预言真的应验… |
[27:13] | your apprentice is the only one | 你徒弟是唯一一个 |
[27:14] | who can bring the Force back into balance. | 能让原力恢复平衡的人 |
[27:20] | I’m taking an extended leave of absence. | 我将缺席一段时日 |
[27:23] | It will be your responsibility to take my place in the senate. | 请你代我负起议会的职责 |
[27:26] | Representative Binks, I know I can count on you. | 代理人宾克斯,我信得过你 |
[27:29] | Mesa honored to be taking on dissa heavy burden. | 很荣幸我能肩服如此重担 |
[27:34] | Mesa accept this with muy, muy humility and… | 我恭受此命,但是,嗯… |
[27:39] | JarJar, I don’t wish to hold you up. | 加加,我不想给你带来麻烦 |
[27:41] | I’m sure you have a great deal to do. | 我知道你有很多事要做 |
[27:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:46] | Milady. | 夫人 |
[27:52] | I do not like this idea of hiding. | 我也不喜欢躲躲藏藏的 |
[27:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:56] | Now that the council has ordered an investigation… | 既然参议会已经发令调查 |
[27:58] | it won’t take Master Obi-Wan long to find this bounty hunter. | 欧比旺大师很快就会找到那个赏金猎人的 |
[28:01] | I haven’t worked for a year to defeat the Military Creation Act… | 我花了一年从事抵制建军法案的工作 |
[28:04] | to not be here when its fate is decided. | 却不能在此决定它的命运 |
[28:06] | Sometimes we must let go of our pride… | 有时候我们不得不放弃尊严… |
[28:08] | and do what is requested of us. | 做我们不得不做的事 |
[28:11] | Anakin, you’ve grown up. | 安纳金,你长大了 |
[28:15] | Master Obi-Wan manages not to see it. | 欧比旺大师不希望看到这点 |
[28:25] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别胡说 |
[28:27] | Obi-Wan is a great mentor. | 欧比旺是个好师父 |
[28:29] | As wise as Master Yoda and… | 与尤达大师一样睿智 |
[28:32] | as powerful as Master Windu. | 和温杜大师一样有力 |
[28:36] | I am truly thankful to be his apprentice. | 我作为他的徒弟很感激他 |
[28:41] | In some ways… a lot of ways… | 在某些方面… 许多方面… |
[28:46] | I’m really ahead of him. | 我其实已经超越了他 |
[28:49] | I’m ready for the trials… | 我已经准备好接受考验… |
[28:51] | but he feels that I’m too unpredictable. | 但他认为我难以捉摸 |
[28:54] | He won’t let me move on. | 他不让我继续前进 |
[28:57] | – That must be frustrating. – It’s worse. | – 这肯定很令人沮丧 – 实际更糟 |
[28:59] | He’s overly critical. He never listens. | 他总是吹毛求疵,不听忠告 |
[29:02] | He doesn’t understand. | 他… 他不能理解我 |
[29:05] | It’s not fair! | 太不公平了! |
[29:07] | All mentors have a way of seeing | 每个师父都能看到 |
[29:09] | more of our faults than we would like. | 我们不愿意承认的缺点 |
[29:12] | It’s the only way we grow. | 只有这样我们才能成长 |
[29:16] | I know. | 我明白 |
[29:19] | Anakin… | 安纳金 |
[29:23] | don’t try to grow up too fast. | 别想一步登天 |
[29:26] | But I am grown up. | 但我已经长大了 |
[29:30] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[29:33] | Please don’t look at me like that. | 请你别这么看我 |
[29:36] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[29:37] | It makes me feel uncomfortable. | 这让我感觉很不自在 |
[29:42] | Sorry, milady. | 抱歉,夫人 |
[29:59] | – Be safe, milady. – Thank you, Captain. | – 祝你平安,夫人 – 谢谢你,上尉 |
[30:02] | Take good care of Dormé. The threat’s on you two now. | 好好照看多弥,危险现在由你们俩承担了 |
[30:05] | He’ll be safe with me. | 他和我在一起很安全 |
[30:11] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[30:13] | It’s not me, milady. I worry about you. | 夫人,不是我的问题 我更担心你 |
[30:16] | What if they realize you’ve left the capital? | 万一他们知道你离开了首都怎么办? |
[30:20] | Well, then myJedi protector will have to prove how good he is. | 哦,那么我的绝地守护者就不得不证明他有多厉害了 |
[30:23] | Anakin… | 安纳金 |
[30:25] | don’t do anything without first consulting either myself or the council. | 在没和我本人或议会商议之前千万别轻举妄动 |
[30:28] | Yes, Master. | 是,大师 |
[30:31] | I’ll get to the bottom of this plot quickly, milady. | 夫人,我会尽快查出阴谋真相的 |
[30:34] | You’ll be back here in no time. | 你很快就可以回来了 |
[30:36] | I’ll be most grateful for your speed, MasterJedi. | 如能尽快办妥,我感激不尽,绝地大师 |
[30:39] | – It’s time to go. – I know. | – 该动身了 – 我知道 |
[30:41] | Anakin, may the Force be with you. | 安纳金,愿原力与你同在 |
[30:44] | May the Force be with you, Master. | 愿原力与你同在,大师 |
[30:58] | Suddenly I’m afraid. | 我突然有点害怕 |
[31:00] | This is my first assignment on my own. I am too. | 这是我头一次独立执行使命,我也有点害怕 |
[31:06] | Don’t worry. We have R2 with us. | 别担心,有R2陪着我们呢 |
[31:13] | I do hope he doesn’t try anything foolish. | 我真希望他别干蠢事 |
[31:16] | I’d be more concerned about her doing something than him. | 我更担心她会干蠢事,而不是他 |
[31:41] | Someone to see ya, honey! | 有人要见你,亲爱的! |
[31:44] | Jedi, by the looks of him. | 是个绝地武士,看起来像 |
[31:47] | Obi-Wan! | 欧比旺! |
[31:50] | Hello, Dex. | 你好,德克斯 |
[31:51] | Take a seat. I’ll be right with ya. | 请坐,我一会就来 |
[31:56] | – You wanna cup o’jawa juice? – Oh, yes. Thank you. | – 来杯乔瓦果汁好吗? – 哦,好的,谢谢 |
[32:04] | Old buddy! | 老伙计! |
[32:15] | So, my friend, what can I do for ya? | 我的朋友,我有什么可以效劳的? |
[32:18] | You can tell me what this is. | 能告诉我这是什么吗? |
[32:22] | Well, whattaya know! | 哦,你知道吗! |
[32:25] | I ain’t seen one of these since I was prospectin’… | 自我上次在撒泊特瑞太空外沿探矿以来 |
[32:27] | on Subterrel, beyond the outer rim. | 我是头一次见到这玩艺儿 |
[32:31] | Can you tell me where it came from? | 能告诉我它从哪儿来的吗?多谢 |
[32:33] | This baby belongs to them cloners. | 这是克隆人的玩艺儿 |
[32:36] | What you got here is a Kamino saberdart. | 你拿来的是一只卡米罗飞镖 |
[32:41] | I wonder why it didn’t show up in the analysis archives. | 奇怪分析部门怎么没发现呢? |
[32:44] | It’s these funny little cuts on the side that give it away. | 是这些刀锋上有趣的小切口告诉我的 |
[32:47] | Those analysis droids only focus on symbols. | 那些分析机器人只会分析符号,嘿! |
[32:51] | I should think that you Jedi would have more respect… | 我原以为你们绝地武士会更清楚… |
[32:54] | for the difference between knowledge and…wisdom. | 知识和智慧之间的区别呢 |
[32:59] | Well, if droids could think… | 嗯,要是机器人也能思考… |
[33:01] | there’d be none of us here, would there? | 我们就没有立足之地了,不是吗? |
[33:04] | Kamino. I’m not familiar with it. Is it in the Republic? | 卡米罗,我从来没听说过它在共和国之内吗? |
[33:06] | No, no. It’s beyond the outer rim. | 不,不 他在太空外沿 |
[33:08] | I’d say about 12 parsecs outside the Rishi Maze. | 我想是在瑞斯惑星之外大约12秒距(1秒=3.26光年)的地方 |
[33:14] | Should be easy to find, even for those droids in your archives. | 很容易找,连你们部门里的机器人都找得到 |
[33:19] | These Kaminoans keep to themselves. | 这些卡米罗人与世隔绝 |
[33:24] | They’re cloners. Damn good ones too. | 他们都是克隆人,很完美的那种 |
[33:28] | – Cloners. Are they friendly? – Depends. | – 克隆人?他们友好吗? – 那就看情况了 |
[33:32] | Depends on what, Dex? | 怎么说,德克斯? |
[33:34] | On how good your manners are… | 要看你的态度如何… |
[33:37] | and how big your… pocketbook is. | 还有你的… 钱包有多鼓 |
[33:52] | – Did you call for assistance? – Yes, I did. | – 你要帮忙吗? – 是的,是的 |
[33:55] | Are you having a problem, Master Kenobi? | 有什么问题,肯诺比大师? |
[33:57] | Yes, I’m looking for a planetary system called Kamino. | 是的,嗯,我要找一个叫卡米罗的星系 |
[34:00] | – Kamino. – It doesn’t show up on the archive charts. | – 卡米罗 – 在档案星图里找不到的 |
[34:03] | Kamino. It’s not a system I’m familiar with. | 卡米罗,这不是我熟悉的星系 |
[34:07] | Are you sure you have the right coordinates? | 你确定坐标没搞错吗? |
[34:10] | According to my information, it should appear in this quadrant here… | 根据我的情报,它应该位于这个像限 |
[34:13] | just south of the Rishi Maze. | 在瑞斯惑星的南面 |
[34:22] | I hate to say it, but it looks like the system you’re searching for… | 我不得不告诉你,好像你找的星系 |
[34:25] | doesn’t exist. | 根本不存在 |
[34:27] | Impossible. Perhaps the archives are incomplete. | 不可能,也许是档案不全 |
[34:30] | If an item does not appear in our records… | 我们资料里没有的东西 |
[34:34] | it does not exist. | 就是不存在的 |
[34:58] | Hey, you! No droids! | 嘿!!机器人不许进来! |
[35:00] | Get outta here! | 走开! |
[35:09] | Thank you, R2. | 谢谢你,R2 |
[35:12] | Must be difficult, having sworn your life to the Jedi… | 这一定很困难,作为一个绝地武士终生立誓… |
[35:15] | not being able to visit the places you like or do the things you like. | 不能去你喜欢的地方,做你喜欢的事 |
[35:19] | Or be with the people that I love. | 还不能和你喜欢的人在一起 |
[35:22] | Are you allowed to love? | 你能恋爱吗? |
[35:24] | I thought that was forbidden for a Jedi. | 我想绝地武士是禁止恋爱的 |
[35:29] | Attachment is forbidden. | 配偶,不许有 |
[35:33] | Possession is forbidden. | 财产,不许有 |
[35:35] | Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love… | 怜悯,我把它定义为无条件的爱 |
[35:39] | is central to a Jedi’s life. | 就是一个绝地武士生活的中心 |
[35:44] | So you might say that we are encouraged to love. | 因此你也可以说我们是被鼓励去爱的 |
[35:48] | You’ve changed so much. | 你的变化真大 |
[35:50] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你的变化真小 |
[35:53] | You’re exactly the way I remember you in my dreams. | 你和我梦中所见一般无二 |
[36:09] | Reach out. Sense the Force around you. | 伸出手来,感应在你们周围的原力 |
[36:12] | Use your feelings you must. | 你们必须运用你们的感觉 |
[36:19] | Younglings. Younglings! | 孩子们,孩子们! |
[36:23] | A visitor we have. | 我们来客人了 |
[36:25] | Hello, Master Obi-Wan. | 你好,欧比旺大师 |
[36:28] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry to disturb you, Master. | 很抱歉打扰了,大师 |
[36:31] | What help can I be, Obi-Wan? | 我能帮上什么忙吗,欧比旺?嗯? |
[36:35] | I’m looking for a planet described to me by an old friend. | 我在找一位老友向我描述的星球 |
[36:38] | I trust him, but the systems don’t show on the archive maps. | 我相信他,但这个星系在我们的档案星图里没有 |
[36:43] | Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. | 一颗星球,欧比旺大师找不到了 |
[36:46] | How embarrassing! | 真难为情! |
[36:51] | Liam, the shades. | 利安,把帘子拉上 |
[36:55] | Gather round the map reader. | 都到星图阅读器这儿来 |
[36:57] | Clear your minds… | 澄心静虑 |
[36:59] | and find Obi-Wan’s wayward planet we will. | 我们就会找到欧比旺的不听话的星球 |
[37:04] | It ought to be here… | 它应该在…这儿… |
[37:07] | but it isn’t. | 可这儿什么也没有 |
[37:09] | Gravity is pulling all the stars in the area towards this spot. | 重力将这一区域所有星球拉向这一点 |
[37:14] | Gravity’s silhouette remains… | 重力的影像还在… |
[37:17] | but the star and all the planets… | 但这颗星和它所有行星的影像… |
[37:20] | disappeared they have. | 都不见了 |
[37:22] | How can this be? | 怎么会这样的? |
[37:25] | A thought? | 有人知道吗? |
[37:28] | Anyone. | 谁知道? |
[37:30] | Master? | 大师? |
[37:32] | Because someone erased it from the archive memory. | 是有人把它从档案内存里清除掉了 |
[37:38] | Truly wonderful the mind of a child is. | 真是太棒了,孩子的思想 |
[37:45] | The Padawan is right. | 这孩子说的没错 |
[37:47] | Go to the center of gravity’s pull… | 去引力中心 |
[37:50] | and find your planet you will. | 你会找到你的星球, |
[37:59] | The data must have been erased. | 数据肯定被清除了 |
[38:02] | But who could empty information from the archives? | 但是,谁能在档案中清除资料呢? |
[38:05] | Isn’t that impossible? | 这是不可能的吗? |
[38:07] | Dangerous and disturbing this puzzle is. | 这是个危险而恼人的谜, |
[38:11] | Only a Jedi could have erased those files. | 只有绝地武士才能清除文件 |
[38:15] | But who and why, harder to answer. | 但谁干的?为什么?很难回答 |
[38:20] | Meditate on this I will. | 我会深思这个问题的, |
[38:47] | I wasn’t the youngest queen ever elected… | 我曾是有史以来最年轻的女皇 |
[38:50] | but now that I think back on it, | 但现在回想起来 |
[38:52] | I’m not sure I was old enough. | 我不知道自己的年龄是否足够 |
[38:54] | I’m not sure I was ready. | 我不知道我是否准备好了 |
[38:56] | The people you served thought you did a good job. | 你为之服务的人民觉得你是称职的 |
[38:59] | I heard they even tried to amend the constitution… | 我听说他们甚至想修改宪法… |
[39:01] | so you could stay in office. | 让你继续留任 |
[39:03] | I was relieved when my two terms were up. | 两届任期满后我真是松了一口气 |
[39:05] | But when the queen asked me to serve as senator… | 但女皇陛下让我担任参议员的时候 |
[39:09] | I couldn’t refuse her. | 我又难以拒绝她 |
[39:12] | I agree with her. I think the Republic needs you. | 我赞同女皇的决定,我认为共和国很需要你 |
[39:17] | I’m glad that you chose to serve. | 很高兴你选择了继续服务大众 |
[39:26] | If the senate votes to create an army, | 如果参议院投票建军 |
[39:28] | it’s sure to push us into a civil war. | 这肯定会让我们陷于内战 |
[39:30] | It’s unthinkable! | 不可思议! |
[39:32] | There hasn’t been a full-scale war | 从未发生过大规模的战争 |
[39:33] | since the formation of the Republic. | 自共和国成立以来 |
[39:35] | Do you see any way through negotiations… | 你认为有可能通过谈判 |
[39:38] | to bring the separatists back into the Republic? | 让分裂派重回共和吗? |
[39:40] | Not if they feel threatened. | 如果他们有危机感,这是不可能的 |
[39:42] | They’ll turn to the Trade Federations or the Commerce Guilds for help. | 我想他们会求助于贸易同盟或商业协会 |
[39:46] | It’s outrageous… | 出乎意料的是… |
[39:48] | but after four trials in the Supreme Court… | 经过最高法院四轮审讯… |
[39:50] | Nute Gunray is still the viceroy of the Trade Federation. | 纽特·刚瑞仍然是贸易同盟总督 |
[39:54] | I fear the senate is powerless to resolve this crisis. | 我怕参议会无力解决这一危机 |
[40:00] | We must keep our faith in the Republic. | 我们必须对共和国有信心 |
[40:09] | The day we stop believing democracy can work is the day we lose it. | 一旦不相信民主,我们就失去了民主 |
[40:14] | Let’s pray that day never comes. | 让我们祈祷永远不会有那么一天吧 |
[40:16] | In the meantime, we must consider your own safety. | 同时,你还得考虑自身的安全 |
[40:20] | What is your suggestion, Master Jedi? | 你有什么建议,绝地大师? |
[40:22] | Anakin’s not a Jedi yet. He’s still a Padawan learner. | 安纳金还不是绝地武士 他还只是个学徒 |
[40:26] | – But I was thinking… – Hold on a minute. | – 但我想… – 等一下 |
[40:28] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[40:29] | I was thinking I would stay in the lake country. | 我在想也许我能在这个湖泊区待下来 |
[40:32] | There are some places up there that are very isolated. | 那儿有些地方人迹罕至 |
[40:34] | Excuse me. I’m in charge of security here, milady. | 对不起,在这儿我负责你的安全,夫人 |
[40:38] | And this is my home. | 这是我的家乡 |
[40:39] | I know it very well. | 我再熟悉不过了 |
[40:40] | That is why we’re here. | 所以我们才会到这儿 |
[40:41] | I think it would be wise… | 我想明智的做法是… |
[40:43] | if you took advantage of my knowledge in this instance. | 在这种情况下你听取听我的意见 |
[40:47] | Sorry, milady. | 抱歉,夫人 |
[40:52] | Perfect. It’s settled, then. | 太好了,那么就这么定了 |
[41:08] | There it is, R4, right where it should be. | 就在这儿,R4,在它应该在的地方 |
[41:11] | Our missing planet Kamino. | 我们失踪的卡米罗星球 |
[41:51] | MasterJedi. | 绝地大师 |
[41:54] | The prime minister is expecting you. | 首相大人正恭候你的到来 |
[41:57] | – I’m expected? – Of course. | – 首相知道我要来? – 当然 |
[42:01] | He is anxious to meet you. | 他渴望与你会晤 |
[42:03] | After all these years… | 过了这么多年 |
[42:05] | we were beginning to think you weren’t coming. | 我们都开始想你不会来了 |
[42:09] | Now, please, this way. | 现在,这边请 |
[42:24] | May I present Lama Su… | 请允许我向你介绍拉马·苏 |
[42:27] | prime minister of Kamino. | 卡米罗星的首相 |
[42:30] | And this is MasterJedi… | 这是绝地大师… |
[42:33] | Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 欧比旺·肯诺比 |
[42:35] | I trust you’re going to enjoy your stay. | 我相信你在这里会很愉快 |
[42:39] | Please. | 请 |
[42:43] | And now to business. | 现在言归正传 |
[42:45] | You will be delighted to hear that we are on schedule. | 你听到我们的进度如期完成了一定会很高兴 |
[42:50] | 200,000 units are ready… | 二十万个单位已整装待发 |
[42:52] | with a million more well on the way. | 还有一百万正在生产 |
[42:56] | That’s good news. | 好消息 |
[42:58] | Please tell your Master Sifo-Dyas… | 请告诉你们的西佛·迪亚斯大师… |
[43:01] | that his order will be met on time. | 他的订单会如期交货的 |
[43:05] | I’m sorry. Master… | 对不起,哪位大师? |
[43:08] | Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas is still… | 绝地大师西佛·迪亚斯仍然… |
[43:10] | a leading member of theJedi Council, is he not? | 占据绝地议会的领导地位,是不是? |
[43:14] | Master Sifo-Dyas was killed almost ten years ago. | 西佛·迪亚斯大师在十年前就死了 |
[43:19] | I’m so sorry to hear that. | 听到这消息我真难过 |
[43:22] | But I’m sure he would have been proud of the army we’ve built for him. | 但我确信他会为我们给他建造的军队而骄傲的 |
[43:26] | The army? | 军队? |
[43:28] | Yes, a clone army, and I must say… | 是的,一支复制军队,我必须说… |
[43:32] | one of the finest we’ve ever created. | 一支我们所建造的最完美的军队 |
[43:35] | Tell me, Prime Minister… | 请告诉我,首相大人 |
[43:37] | when my master first contacted you about the army… | 我们的大师什么时候为军队的事和你联系的? |
[43:39] | did he say who it was for? | 他…他说了是为谁建造的吗? |
[43:41] | Of course he did. | 当然说了 |
[43:44] | This army is for the Republic. | 这是为共和国建造的军队 |
[43:47] | But you must be anxious to inspect the units for yourself. | 但你一定急于亲自检阅一下 |
[43:52] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来的目的 |
[44:15] | We used to come here for school retreat. | 我们以前一放学就来这儿 |
[44:19] | We would swim to that island every day. | 我们会每天游到那个小岛 |
[44:23] | I love the water. | 我喜欢这湖水 |
[44:29] | We used to lie out on the sand and let the sun dry us… | 我们会躺在沙滩上让阳光把身体晒乾 |
[44:33] | and try to guess the names of the birds singing. | 猜测鸟儿在唱什么歌 |
[44:39] | I don’t like sand. | 我不喜欢沙滩 |
[44:42] | It’s coarse and rough and irritating… | 沙子又粗又硬,让人很不舒服 |
[44:46] | and it gets everywhere. | 而且弄得到处都是 |
[44:50] | Not like here. | 这儿的沙可不一样 |
[44:53] | Here, everything is soft… | 在这里,一切都很柔软 |
[44:57] | and smooth. | 光滑… |
[45:36] | No. | 不 |
[45:38] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该这么做的 |
[45:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:57] | Very impressive. | 很了不起 |
[45:59] | I’d hoped you would be pleased. | 我希望你看了会高兴 |
[46:05] | Clones can think creatively. | 克隆人能独立思考 |
[46:07] | You will find that they are immensely superior to droids. | 你会发现他们比机器人优越得多 |
[46:15] | We take great pride in our combat education and training programs. | 我们深以我们的战斗训练程序为傲 |
[46:20] | This group was created about five years ago. | 这一组是五年前创建的 |
[46:24] | You mentioned growth acceleration. | 你提到了加速生长 |
[46:26] | Oh, yes, it’s essential. | 喔,是的,这很关键 |
[46:28] | Otherwise, a mature clone would take a lifetime to grow. | 要不,一个成熟的克隆人就需要一生的时间来生长 |
[46:31] | Now we can do it in half the time. | 现在我们用一半的时间就够了 |
[46:34] | I see. | 明白了 |
[46:37] | They are totally obedient… | 他们绝对服从命令 |
[46:39] | taking any order without question. | 毫无异议地执行任何命令 |
[46:41] | We modified their genetic structure… | 我们改造了他们的遗传结构 |
[46:44] | to make them less independent than the original host. | 让他们更为独立于母体 |
[46:47] | And who was the original host? | 那么谁是母体呢? |
[46:50] | A bounty hunter called Jango Fett. | 一个叫强格·费特的赏金猎人 |
[46:53] | And where is this bounty hunter now? | 现在这个赏金猎人在哪儿? |
[46:55] | Oh, we keep him here. | 哦,我们把他留下来了 |
[47:00] | Apart from his pay, which is considerable… | 除了要支付他高昂的佣金 |
[47:03] | Fett demanded only one thing: | 费特只有一个要求 |
[47:06] | An unaltered clone for himself. | 他本人的纯复制 |
[47:08] | – Curious, isn’t it? – “Unaltered”? | – 很奇怪,是吧? – “纯复制”? |
[47:11] | Pure genetic replication. | 纯的基因复制品 |
[47:14] | No tampering with the structure to make it more docile… | 不做任何令之顺服的结构改变 |
[47:17] | and no growth acceleration. | 也不加速生长 |
[47:20] | I should very much like to meet this Jango Fett. | 我很想见见这位强格·费特 |
[47:23] | I would be very happy to arrange it for you. | 很高兴为你安排会见 |
[47:44] | Magnificent, aren’t they? | 很壮观,不是吗? |
[47:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:56] | Sure you do. You just don’t want to tell me. | 你肯定知道,只是不想告诉我罢了 |
[47:58] | You gonna use one of your Jedi mind tricks on me? | 想对我用什么绝地猜心术吗? |
[48:00] | They only work on the weak-minded. | 那只对意志薄弱的人有效 |
[48:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[48:06] | I was 12. His name was Palo. | 我当时12岁 他叫保罗 |
[48:08] | We were both in the Legislative Youth Program. | 我们同在青年立法组织会 |
[48:10] | He was a few years older than I. Very cute. | 他比我大几岁 很可爱 |
[48:14] | Dark, curly hair. Dreamy eyes. | 黑色的卷发,梦一样的眼神 |
[48:16] | All right, I get the picture. | 够了,我可以想像 |
[48:18] | Whatever happened to him? | 他后来怎么了? |
[48:21] | I went into public service. He went on to become an artist. | 我从政,他则选择了艺术 |
[48:24] | Maybe he was the smart one. | 也许他更聪明 |
[48:26] | You really don’t like politicians, do you? | 你不喜欢搞政治的,是吧? |
[48:28] | I like two or three… | 政客里面我只喜欢两叁个 |
[48:31] | but I’m not really sure about one of them. | 但其中一个我一直琢磨不定 |
[48:37] | I don’t think the system works. | 我认为政治体制没有正常运作 |
[48:39] | How would you have it work? | 你怎么能让它正常运作? |
[48:42] | We need a system where the politicians… | 我们需要体制是政治家们… |
[48:44] | sit down and discuss the problem… | 坐在一起并讨论问题… |
[48:46] | agree what’s in the best interest of all the people… | 以全体人民利益为原则达成共识… |
[48:49] | and then do it. | 然后加以实行 |
[48:50] | That’s exactly what we do. | 我们正是这么做的 |
[48:53] | The trouble is that people don’t always agree. | 问题是我们的政策人民不是都能拥护 |
[48:55] | Well, then they should be made to. | 唔,那么就该强制执行 |
[48:57] | – By whom? Who’s gonna make them? – I don’t know. Someone. | – 谁来执行?谁来强制他们? – 我不知道 总会有人做的 |
[49:00] | – You? – Of course not me. | – 你吗? – 肯定不是我 |
[49:02] | – But someone. – Someone wise. | – 但是某个人 – 某个聪明人 |
[49:05] | Sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship to me. | 这在我看来太像专政独裁了 |
[49:11] | Well, if it works. | 唔,只要它有效就行 |
[49:20] | – You’re making fun of me. – No. | – 你在逗我玩吗? – 不是 |
[49:22] | I’d be much too frightened to tease a senator. | 我怎么敢逗一个参议员玩? |
[50:04] | Ani, are you all right? | 安!安,你没事吧? |
[50:43] | Boba, is your father here? | 伯巴,你父亲在吗? |
[50:47] | Yep. | 在 |
[50:48] | May we see him? | 我们能见见他吗? |
[50:51] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[50:54] | Dad, Taun We’s here. | 爸,唐尔温来了 |
[51:10] | Jango, welcome back. | 强格,欢迎你回来 |
[51:13] | Was your trip productive? | 你的旅行有收获吗? |
[51:15] | Fairly. | 多少有吧 |
[51:17] | This is Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 这位是绝地大师欧比旺 肯诺比 |
[51:21] | He’s come to check on our progress. | 他是来检查我们进度的 |
[51:24] | Your clones are very impressive. You must be very proud. | 你的克隆人相当棒,你一定引以为傲 |
[51:27] | I’m just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. | 我只是个普通人,在星际间混口饭吃而已 |
[51:30] | Ever made your way as far into the interior as Coruscant? | 去过星际内部远至克罗斯肯混过饭吃吗? |
[51:34] | – Once or twice. – Recently? | – 去过一两次 – 最近吗? |
[51:39] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[51:40] | Then you must know Master Sifo-Dyas. | 那你一定认识西佛·迪亚斯大师了 |
[51:47] | Boba, rood eht so-heeck. | 伯巴,关上门 |
[51:50] | Master who? | 哪位大师? |
[51:54] | Sifo-Dyas. | 西佛·迪亚斯 |
[51:56] | Is he not theJedi who hired you for this job? | 不是这位绝地武士雇你们干这活的吗? |
[52:02] | Never heard of him. | 从来没听说过 |
[52:06] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[52:09] | I was recruited by a man called Tyranus | 我是被一个叫泰瑞安斯的人招过来的 |
[52:11] | on one of the moons of Bogden. | 在一颗博格登德卫星上 |
[52:13] | Curious. | 奇怪 |
[52:18] | Do you like your army? | 你对你的军队还满意吗? |
[52:21] | I look forward to seeing them in action. | 我期待见到他们真正的行动 |
[52:25] | They’ll do their job well. I’ll guarantee that. | 他们会干得很出色的,我向你保证 |
[52:28] | Thank you for your time, Jango. | 谢谢你抽出时间来见我,强格 |
[52:32] | Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi. | 能会见绝地武士总是件愉快的事 |
[52:54] | What is it, Dad? | 这是什么意思,爸? |
[52:57] | Pack your things. We’re leaving. | 收拾好东西,我们要上路了 |
[53:04] | And when I got to them, we went into aggressive negotiations. | 当我遇到他们的时候,我们开始激烈的交涉,谢谢 |
[53:08] | “Aggressive negotiations”? What’s that? | “激烈的交涉”?为什么? |
[53:11] | Well, negotiations with a lightsaber. | 嗯,为了一支光剑 |
[53:27] | If Master Obi-Wan caught me doing this, he’d be very grumpy. | 要是欧比旺大师看到我这么做,他会气疯的 |
[54:00] | From the moment I met you… | 从我见到你的那一刻 |
[54:03] | all those years ago… | 这么多年以来 |
[54:06] | not a day has gone by when I haven’t thought of you. | 我无日无夜不在想你 |
[54:11] | And now that I’m with you again… | 而现在与你再次相聚 |
[54:14] | I’m in agony. | 令我苦恼倍增 |
[54:20] | The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. | 与你越亲近情况越糟 |
[54:24] | The thought of not being with you… | 一想到不能跟你在一起… |
[54:27] | I can’t breathe. | 就令我无法呼吸 |
[54:33] | I’m haunted by the kiss… | 我被那个吻缠住了… |
[54:35] | that you should never have given me. | 是那个你永远不该给我的吻 |
[54:38] | My heart is beating… | 我的心灵悸动… |
[54:41] | hoping that that kiss will not become a scar. | 希望这个吻不会成为一道伤疤 |
[54:46] | You are in my very soul… | 你在我心灵深处… |
[54:49] | tormenting me. | 令我痛苦不已 |
[54:53] | What can I do? I will do anything that you ask. | 我还能怎么做?我愿做你吩咐的一切 |
[55:08] | If you are suffering as much as I am, please, tell me. | 要是你与我一样身受煎熬,求求你,告诉我 |
[55:13] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[55:16] | We can’t. It’s… just not possible. | 我们不能 这是…不可能的 |
[55:20] | Anything is possible, Padmé. Listen to me. | 凡事都有可能,帕德梅,听我说 |
[55:23] | No, you listen. | 不,你听我说 |
[55:25] | We live in a real world. Come back to it. | 我们生活在现实世界,回到现实吧 |
[55:29] | You’re studying to become a Jedi. I’m a senator. | 你在学习成为一个绝地武士,而我… 我是一个参议员 |
[55:35] | If you follow your thoughts through to conclusion… | 要是你再放任你的念头 |
[55:37] | it’ll take us to a place we cannot go… | 它会让我们误入歧途的 |
[55:41] | regardless of the way we feel about each other. | 不管我们对彼此的感觉如何 |
[55:43] | Then you do feel something. | 这么说你还是有感觉的 |
[55:45] | I will not let you give up your future for me. | 我不会让你为我放弃大好前途 |
[55:49] | You are asking me to be rational. | 你要求我理智 |
[55:52] | That is something I know I cannot do. | 这件事正是我清楚我做不到的 |
[55:54] | Believe me, I wish that I could just wish away my feelings… | 相信我,我也希望我能放下感情 |
[55:59] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[56:02] | I will not give in to this. | 这事我不会让步的 |
[56:12] | Well, you know… | 好吧,你知道,这… |
[56:14] | it wouldn’t have to be that way. | 可以不必如此 |
[56:17] | We could keep it a secret. | 我们可以不让外人知道 |
[56:21] | We’d be living a lie… | 我们会生活在谎言中 |
[56:23] | one we couldn’t keep even if we wanted to. | 一个就算我们想保守也无法保守的秘密 |
[56:27] | I couldn’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[56:29] | Could you, Anakin? Could you live like that? | 你能吗,安纳金?你能这么活着吗? |
[56:34] | No. You’re right. | 不能,你说的没错 |
[56:39] | It would destroy us. | 这会毁了我们的 |
[56:48] | Tell your council that the first battalions are ready. | 请转告你们参议会第一支军队已经准备就绪 |
[56:52] | And remind them, if they need more troops… | 再提醒他们,如果需要更多的军队 |
[56:55] | it will take more time to grow them. | 就需要更多的时间培育他们 |
[56:59] | I won’t forget, and thank you. | 记住了,谢谢你 |
[57:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:19] | R4! R4! | |
[57:21] | Scramble code five to Coruscant, care of the old folks’ home! | 用5号码加密接通克罗斯肯,当心这是他们的老巢! |
[57:31] | I have successfully made contact with the prime minister of Kamino. | 我已与卡米罗首相成功接触 |
[57:34] | They are using a bounty hunter named Jango Fett | 他们在用一个名叫强格·费特的赏金猎人 |
[57:37] | to create a clone army. | 建造一支复制军队 |
[57:38] | I have a strong feeling that this bounty hunter… | 我强烈感觉到这个赏金猎人 |
[57:41] | is the assassin we are looking for. | 就是我们在找的刺客 |
[57:43] | Do you think these cloners are involved… | 你认为这些克隆人牵涉了… |
[57:45] | in the plot to assassinate Senator Amidala? | 刺杀阿米达拉参议员的阴谋有关吗? |
[57:47] | No, Master. There appears to be no motive. | 不,大师,看不出有什么动机 |
[57:50] | Do not assume anything, Obi-Wan. | 任何事都不能想当然,欧比旺 |
[57:53] | Clear your mind must be… | 必须澄心静虑 |
[57:56] | if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. | 如果你想找出这个阴谋幕后的罪魁祸首的话 |
[58:01] | Yes, Master. | 是,大师 |
[58:03] | They say Master Sifo-Dyas placed an order for a clone army… | 他们说西佛·迪亚斯大师订购了这支复制军队… |
[58:06] | at the request of the senate almost ten years ago. | 差不多十年前以参议会的名义 |
[58:12] | I was under the impression he was killed before that. | 我似乎记得他在这之前就死了 |
[58:15] | Did the council ever authorize the creation of a clone army? | 参议会曾经授意建造复制军队吗? |
[58:19] | No. Whoever placed that order… | 没有 不管是谁订购的… |
[58:21] | did not have the authorization of theJedi Council. | 都没得到绝地参议会的批淮 |
[58:23] | Bring him here. Question him we will. | 把他带来 我们要盘问他 |
[58:28] | Yes, Master. I will report back when I have him. | 是,大师,等我抓到他再向你报告 |
[58:33] | Blind we are if creation of this clone army… | 我们真是瞎了眼了,要是连建造这样一支复制军队 |
[58:37] | we could not see. | 我们都看不见 |
[58:42] | I think it is time we informed the senate… | 我想是到了要告知议会 |
[58:44] | that our ability to use the Force has diminished. | 我们运用原力的能力,已经削弱了的时候了 |
[58:47] | Only the dark lord of the Sith knows of our weakness. | 只有黑暗之君西斯知道我们的弱点 |
[58:52] | If informed the senate is… | 如果告知参议会 |
[58:54] | multiply our adversaries will. | 就会增加我们的敌对者 |
[58:58] | No. | 不 |
[59:03] | Mom, no. | 妈,不 |
[59:34] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[59:38] | I don’t want to disturb you. | 我不想打扰你 |
[59:41] | Your presence is soothing. | 你来了我安心多了 |
[59:46] | You had another nightmare last night. | 你昨晚又做恶梦了 |
[59:50] | Jedi don’t have nightmares. | 绝地武士不会做恶梦的 |
[59:52] | I heard you. | 我听到你的梦话了 |
[59:59] | I saw my mother. | 我看到了我妈妈 |
[1:00:04] | She is suffering, Padmé. | 她在受罪,帕德梅 |
[1:00:09] | I saw her as clearly as I see you now. | 我清楚地见到她,就像现在见到你一样 |
[1:00:23] | She is in pain. | 她很痛苦 |
[1:00:27] | I know I’m disobeying my mandate to protect you, Senator… | 我知道我这么做悖离了保护你的指令,参议员 |
[1:00:31] | but I have to go. | 但我得走了 |
[1:00:36] | I have to help her. | 我必须去帮助她 |
[1:00:39] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[1:00:41] | I’m sorry. I don’t have a choice. | 对不起,我别无选择 |
[1:00:55] | Dad, look! | 爸,小心! |
[1:00:57] | Boba, get on board! | 伯巴,上飞船! |
[1:02:16] | Oh, not good. | 喔,这可不好 |
[1:04:27] | Wait right there. | 在那儿等我 |
[1:04:29] | Okey-okey. | 好的好的 |
[1:04:33] | Chut-chut, Watto. | [胡图族语] |
[1:04:37] | Let me help you with that. | 让我帮帮你 |
[1:04:40] | What? What do you want? | 什么?你想干吗? |
[1:04:44] | Wait! You’re a Jedi! | 等一下!你是个绝地武士! |
[1:04:46] | Whatever it is, I didn’t do it. | 不管是什么,我什么都没做 |
[1:04:55] | I’m looking for Shmi Skywalker. | 我要找雪米·天行者[安纳金的母亲] |
[1:05:00] | Ani? | 安? |
[1:05:04] | Little Ani? | 小安? |
[1:05:08] | Nahhh. | 不不不 |
[1:05:12] | You are Ani! It is you! | 你是安!真的是你! |
[1:05:16] | You sure sprouted, huh? | 你长高多了,嗯?哇喔! |
[1:05:20] | A Jedi! Whattaya know! | 一个绝地武士!你知道吗! |
[1:05:26] | Maybe you could help with some deadbeats who owe me a lot of money. | 也许你能帮我教训几个赖账不还的臭流氓 |
[1:05:30] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[1:05:32] | Oh, yeah. Shmi. | 哦,是的 雪米 |
[1:05:36] | She’s not mine… a no more-a. I sold her. | 她不属于我了… 不再是了,我把她卖了 |
[1:05:39] | – You sold her? – Years ago. | – 你把她卖了? – 好几年前的事了 |
[1:05:41] | Sorry, Ani, but you know, business is business. | 对不起,安,但你知道,生意就是生意,嗯? |
[1:05:46] | I sold her to a moisture farmer named Lars. | 是的,我把她卖给一个湿地农场主,嗯,叫拉斯的 |
[1:05:49] | At least I think it was Lars. | 至少我想他叫拉斯 |
[1:05:52] | Believe it or not, I heard he freed her and married her! | 信不信由你,我听说他给了她自由还娶了她! |
[1:05:55] | Can ya beat that, eh? | 竟然有这等事,嗯?是的 |
[1:06:00] | Do you know where they are now? | 你知道他们现在在哪里吗? |
[1:06:03] | Long way from here. | 离这儿可远了 |
[1:06:05] | Someplace over on the other side of Mos Eisley, I think. | 我想是在摩斯·埃斯里另一侧的什么地方 |
[1:06:10] | I’d like to know. | 我想知道 |
[1:06:13] | Sure. Absolutely! | 当然,这不成问题! |
[1:06:17] | Let’s go look at my records, huh? | 我们去看看我的记录,嗯? |
[1:06:48] | Dad! I think we’re being tracked! | 我想我们被跟踪了! |
[1:06:51] | He must have put a homing device on our hull. | 他一定是在我们船体上放了导航装置 |
[1:06:54] | Hang on, son. We’ll move into the asteroid field… | 坐稳,儿子,我们要进小行星区 |
[1:06:57] | and we’ll have a couple of surprises for him. | 再给他几个惊喜 |
[1:07:11] | Seismic charges! | 震波弹! |
[1:07:13] | Stand by. | 准备好 |
[1:07:39] | He doesn’t seem to take a hint, this guy. | 他似乎不接受教训,这家伙 |
[1:08:01] | Watch out! | 当心! |
[1:08:22] | Get him, Dad! Fire! | 打他,爸!开火! |
[1:08:26] | Blast! This is why I hate flying! | 该死!这就是我不喜欢飞行的原因! |
[1:08:49] | We got him! | 我们打中他了! |
[1:08:51] | We’ll just have to finish him. | 我们务必要解决掉他 |
[1:09:18] | R4, prepare to jettison the spare part canisters. | R4,准备把废弃的零件抛出去 |
[1:09:26] | Fire them now! | 抛出去! |
[1:09:40] | We won’t be seeing him again. | 好了,这下我们再也不会见到他了 |
[1:10:17] | Well, R4, I think we’ve waited long enough. | 好,R4,我想我们在这里藏得够久了 |
[1:10:40] | There’s an unusual concentration of Federation ships over there, R4. | 真奇怪有那么多贸易联邦的飞船停在这里,R4 |
[1:11:20] | Stay with the ship, R2. | 待在飞船上,R2 |
[1:11:37] | Hello. How might I be of service? I am C… | 你好 我能为您效劳吗?我是 C… |
[1:11:41] | 3PO? 3PO? | |
[1:11:44] | The maker! | 你是我的创造者! |
[1:11:46] | Master Ani! | 哦,主人! |
[1:11:48] | I knew you would return. I knew it! | 我就知道你一定会回来的 我早就知道! |
[1:11:51] | And Miss Padmé. Oh, my. | 还有帕德梅小姐 哦,我的天 |
[1:11:53] | Hello, 3PO. | 你好,3PO |
[1:11:55] | Bless my circuits! I’m so pleased to see you both. | 上帝保佑我的电路板!能见到你们俩我太高兴了 |
[1:11:59] | I’ve come to see my mother. | 我是来见我母亲的 |
[1:12:02] | I think perhaps we’d better go indoors. | 我想还是先进去再说吧 |
[1:12:07] | Master Owen, might I present two most important visitors. | 欧文主人,我荣幸的向您介绍两位尊贵的来客 |
[1:12:12] | I’m Anakin Skywalker. | 我是天行者安纳金 |
[1:12:16] | Owen Lars. | 我是欧文·拉斯 |
[1:12:17] | – This is my girlfriend, Beru. – Hello. | – 这是我的女友,贝露 – 你好 |
[1:12:20] | I’m Padmé. | 我是帕德梅 |
[1:12:22] | I guess I’m your stepbrother. | 我想你是我的继母的孩子吧 |
[1:12:25] | I had a feeling you might show up someday. | 我一直有一种感觉,总有一天你会出现的 |
[1:12:28] | Is my mother here? | 我的母亲在这里吗? |
[1:12:30] | No, she’s not. | 不,她不在 |
[1:12:33] | Cliegg Lars. | 克力格·拉斯 |
[1:12:35] | Shmi is my wife. | 她是我的妻子 |
[1:12:38] | We should go inside. We have a lot to talk about. | 我们进屋去,有许多事情要谈 |
[1:12:49] | It was just before dawn. They came out of nowhere. | 那是在破晓之前,他们从四面八方包围过来 |
[1:12:52] | A hunting party ofTusken Raiders. | 那是塔斯肯人盗贼的一次狩猎 |
[1:12:56] | Your mother had gone out early, like she always did… | 那天你母亲很早就出门了,她每天如此… |
[1:12:59] | to pick mushrooms that grow on the vaporators. | 她是去摘蘑菇的 |
[1:13:03] | From the tracks, she was about halfway home… | 从她的脚印可以看出,她大约是在走了一半的路程时… |
[1:13:06] | when they took her. | 他们抓住她的 |
[1:13:10] | Those Tuskens walk like men… | 那些塔斯肯人像人类一样行走… |
[1:13:12] | but they’re vicious, mindless monsters. | 但是他们都是邪恶,愚蠢的怪物 |
[1:13:19] | Thirty of us went out after her. Four of us came back. | 我们派出了30个人去找他,只有四个人回来 |
[1:13:23] | I’d be out there with them, but after I lost my leg… | 我本应和他们一起去的,但是自从我的腿断了以后… |
[1:13:27] | I just couldn’t ride anymore until I heal. | 在我的腿治好之前,我不能够再驾驶了 |
[1:13:33] | I don’t want to give up on her… | 我不想放弃寻找… |
[1:13:35] | but she’s been gone a month. | 但是她已经被夺走有一个月了 |
[1:13:38] | There’s little hope she’s lasted this long. | 她还活着的机会十分渺茫 |
[1:13:46] | Where are you going? | 你到哪儿去? |
[1:13:49] | To find my mother. | 找回我母亲 |
[1:13:52] | Your mother’s dead, son. Accept it. | 你的母亲已经死了,孩子,接受这个事实吧 |
[1:14:17] | You’re gonna have to stay here. | 你得留在这里 |
[1:14:20] | These are good people, Padmé. You’ll be safe. | 他们都是好人,帕德梅,在这里你会很安全的 |
[1:14:23] | Anakin… | 安纳金… |
[1:14:35] | I won’t be long. | 我很快就会回来的 |
[1:16:26] | We must persuade the Commerce Guild… | 我们必须说服商业协会… |
[1:16:28] | and the Corporate Alliance to sign the treaty. | 和贸易联邦签署协定 |
[1:16:31] | What about the senator from Naboo? | 纳布星的参议员怎么办? |
[1:16:34] | Is she dead yet? | 她死了没有? |
[1:16:37] | I am not signing your treaty until I have her head on my desk. | 只要我没有看到她的人头,我就不会签署这份协定 |
[1:16:41] | I am a man of my word, Viceroy. | 我是个从不食言的人,总督 |
[1:16:43] | With these new battle droids we’ve built for you… | 只要你拥有这些我们为您制造的机器人战士… |
[1:16:47] | you’ll have the finest army in the galaxy. | 您就拥有了银河系最强大的军队 |
[1:17:01] | As I explained to you earlier… | 就像我先前所说的那样… |
[1:17:03] | I am quite convinced that 10,000 more systems… | 我确信还会再有超过一万个星系… |
[1:17:06] | will rally to our cause with your support, gentlemen. | 加入我们,只要我能得到各位的支持 |
[1:17:10] | What you are proposing could be construed as treason. | [外星族语]你的计划是一种叛国 |
[1:17:14] | The Techno Union army… | 我们科技工会的军队… |
[1:17:19] | is at your disposal, Count. | 愿意听从您的调遣,伯爵 |
[1:17:22] | The Banking Clan will sign your treaty. | 银行同业会愿意签署协定 |
[1:17:26] | Good. Very good. | 好 非常好 |
[1:17:29] | Our friends from the Trade Federation have pledged their support… | 我们来自贸易联邦的朋友也答应给予他们的支持… |
[1:17:33] | and when their battle droids are combined with yours… | 等到他们的机器人战士与你们的会合之后… |
[1:17:35] | we shall have an army greater than any in the galaxy. | 我们将拥有银河系最强大的军队 |
[1:17:39] | TheJedi will be overwhelmed. | 绝地武士将会被彻底击败 |
[1:17:43] | The Republic will agree to any demands we make. | 共和国将不得不满足我们的任何要求 |
[1:18:48] | Mom? Mom? | 妈妈? 妈妈? |
[1:18:52] | Ani? | 安? |
[1:18:55] | Ani? | 安? |
[1:18:58] | Is it you? | 是你吗? |
[1:19:00] | I’m here, Mom. You’re safe. | 我来了,妈妈,你没事了 |
[1:19:04] | Ani? | 安? |
[1:19:08] | Ani? | 安? |
[1:19:10] | You look so handsome. | 哦,你长得真帅 |
[1:19:17] | My son. | 我的孩子 |
[1:19:19] | My grown-up son. | 我的孩子长大了 |
[1:19:23] | I’m so proud of you, Ani. | 我真为你感到自豪,安 |
[1:19:25] | I missed you. | 我一直在想你 |
[1:19:30] | Now I am complete. | 我就要离开你了 |
[1:19:38] | I love y… | 我爱你的… |
[1:19:42] | Stay with me, Mom. Everything… | 别离开我,妈妈,一切… |
[1:19:46] | I love… | 我爱… |
[1:19:49] | I love… | 我爱… |
[1:20:49] | Anakin! | 安纳金! |
[1:20:51] | No! | 不! |
[1:21:13] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:21:16] | Pain, suffering… | 痛苦,挣扎… |
[1:21:20] | death I feel. | 我感到了死亡 |
[1:21:27] | Something terrible has happened. | 发生了一件可怕的事 |
[1:21:32] | Young Skywalker is in pain… | 年轻的天行者正在痛苦之中… |
[1:21:36] | terrible pain. | 巨大的痛苦 |
[1:21:42] | The transmitter is working, but we’re not receiving a return signal. | 发射器工作正常,但是我们收不到任何回覆的讯号 |
[1:21:46] | Coruscant’s too far. R4, can you boost the power? | 克罗斯肯太远了,R4,你能加大功率吗? |
[1:21:50] | We’ll have to try something else. | 我们只有试试其他方法了 |
[1:21:55] | Maybe we can contact Anakin on Naboo. | 也许我们可以联系纳布星上的安纳金 |
[1:21:58] | It’s much closer. | 那里离我们近许多 |
[1:22:02] | Anakin, do you copy? | 安纳金?安纳金,回话? |
[1:22:04] | This is Obi-Wan Kenobi. Anakin? | 我是欧比旺·肯诺比,安纳金? |
[1:22:07] | He’s not on Naboo, R4. | 他不在纳布星上,R4 |
[1:22:11] | I’m going to try and widen the range. | 让我试试看把频率范围扩大 |
[1:22:17] | I do hope nothing’s happened to him. | 希望他不要出什么事 |
[1:22:26] | That’s Anakin’s tracking signal, all right… | 那是安纳金的讯号,好了… |
[1:22:28] | but it’s coming from Tatooine. | 但是讯号来自塔图因星 |
[1:22:32] | What in the blazes is he doing there? | 他在那里干什么? |
[1:22:35] | I told him to stay on Naboo. | 我叫他待在纳布星的 |
[1:22:40] | We haven’t got much time. | 我们没时间了 |
[1:22:42] | Anakin, do you copy? | 安纳金?安纳金,收到没有? |
[1:22:44] | This is Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 我是欧比旺·肯诺比 |
[1:22:54] | Retransmit this message… | 把我的讯息转送到… |
[1:22:58] | Anakin, do you copy? | 安纳金,收到没有? |
[1:23:01] | My long-range transmitter has been knocked out. | 我的远程发报机被打坏了 |
[1:23:04] | Retransmit this message to Coruscant. | 把这份讯号转送到克罗斯肯 |
[1:23:50] | I brought you something. | 我给你拿来些吃的东西 |
[1:23:53] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[1:23:56] | The shifter broke. | 变速器坏了 |
[1:24:00] | Life seems so much simpler when you’re fixing things. | 在我修东西的时候总是感觉生活变得如此的简单 |
[1:24:06] | I’m good at fixing things. Always was. | 我很擅长修理,一直如此 |
[1:24:11] | But I couldn’t… | 但是我却不能… |
[1:24:17] | Why’d she have to die? | 为什么她会死呢? |
[1:24:23] | Why couldn’t I save her? | 为什么我救不了她? |
[1:24:25] | I know I could have! | 我知道我本来应该能救她的! |
[1:24:30] | Sometimes there are things no one can fix. | 有时侯有些东西是修不好的 |
[1:24:34] | – You’re not all-powerful, Ani. – Well, I should be! | – 你不是全能的,安 – 是吗,我应该是的! |
[1:24:40] | Someday I will be. | 总有一天我会是的 |
[1:24:42] | I will be the most powerfulJedi ever. | 我会成为有史以来最强大的绝地武士! |
[1:24:46] | I promise you. | 我向你发誓 |
[1:24:49] | I will even learn to stop people from dying. | 我会学会怎样去拯救人们的生命 |
[1:24:53] | Anakin. | 安纳金 |
[1:24:55] | It’s all Obi-Wan’s fault! He’s jealous! | 这都是欧比旺的错!他嫉妒我! |
[1:24:59] | He’s holding me back! | 他总是束缚我! |
[1:25:06] | What’s wrong, Ani? | 发生了什么事,安? |
[1:25:18] | I killed them. | 我杀了他们 |
[1:25:22] | I killed them all. | 我杀了他们所有的人 |
[1:25:26] | They’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[1:25:28] | Every single one of them. | 每一个人 |
[1:25:32] | And not just the men… | 而且不光是男人… |
[1:25:36] | but the women… | 还有女人… |
[1:25:38] | and the children too. | 和孩子 |
[1:25:41] | They’re like animals… | 他们就像畜牲一样… |
[1:25:43] | and I slaughtered them like animals! | 我像屠宰畜牲一样的杀了他们! |
[1:25:47] | I hate them! | 我恨他们! |
[1:26:07] | To be angry is to be human. | 愤怒是人类的本性 |
[1:26:09] | I’m a Jedi. | 可我是个绝地武士 |
[1:26:12] | I know I’m better than this. | 我知道我不是普通人 |
[1:26:28] | I know wherever you are | 我知道无论你在哪里 |
[1:26:30] | it’s become a better place. | 那地方将变得更美好 |
[1:26:33] | You were the most loving partner a man could ever have. | 你是这个世界中一个男人所能找到的最慈爱的伴侣 |
[1:26:41] | Good-bye, my darling wife. | 别了,我亲爱的妻子 |
[1:26:47] | And thank you. | 并感谢你 |
[1:27:16] | I wasn’t strong enough to save you, Mom. | 我不够强大来挽救你的生命,妈妈 |
[1:27:21] | I wasn’t strong enough. | 我还不够强大 |
[1:27:27] | But I promise I won’t fail again. | 但是我发誓我不会再失败了 |
[1:27:42] | I miss you… | 我想你… |
[1:27:45] | so much. | 如此的想念你 |
[1:27:54] | R2? What are you doing here? | R2?你来这里干吗? |
[1:27:59] | It seems that he is carrying a message from an Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 它好像带来了一个叫做欧比旺·肯诺比的人的消息 |
[1:28:05] | Master Ani, does that name mean anything to you? | 安,这个名字是你认识的人的吗? |
[1:28:10] | Anakin, my long-range transmitter has been knocked out. | 安纳金,我的远程发射器坏了 |
[1:28:13] | Retransmit this message to Coruscant. | 把我的讯息转送到克罗斯肯 |
[1:28:19] | I have tracked the bounty hunter, Jango Fett… | 我一路追踪那个赏金猎人,强格·菲特… |
[1:28:22] | to the droid foundries on Geonosis. | 一直到了吉诺西斯星的机器人工厂 |
[1:28:24] | The Trade Federation is to take delivery of a droid army here… | 贸易联邦打算向这里派送一支机器人大军… |
[1:28:28] | and it is clear that Viceroy Gunray… | 很清楚,刚雷总督… |
[1:28:30] | is behind the assassination attempts on Senator Amidala. | 就是企图暗杀阿米达拉参议员的幕后指使者 |
[1:28:33] | The Commerce Guilds and the Corporate Alliance… | 商业协会和贸易联邦… |
[1:28:36] | have both pledged their armies | 都同意将他们的军队 |
[1:28:37] | to Count Dooku and are forming… | 交由杜库伯爵指挥,并正在组成… |
[1:28:39] | Wait. | 等一下,等一下 |
[1:28:52] | More happening on Geonosis, I feel, than has been revealed. | 我感到在吉诺西斯星上发生的事比我们已知的还要多 |
[1:28:57] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:29:00] | We will deal with Count Dooku. | 安纳金,我们会对付杜库伯爵 |
[1:29:03] | The most important thing for you is to stay where you are. | 你最重要的任务就是待在原地 |
[1:29:06] | Protect the senator at all costs. | 不惜一切代价保护参议员 |
[1:29:09] | That is your first priority. | 这是你的首要任务 |
[1:29:13] | Understood, Master. | 明白,大师 |
[1:29:15] | They’ll never get there in time to save him. | 他们不可能及时赶到那里去营救他 |
[1:29:17] | They have to come halfway across the galaxy. Look. | 他们要穿越半个银河系之远 看 |
[1:29:23] | Geonosis is less than a parsec away. | 吉诺西斯星离这里只有不到一个秒差的距离 (注:1秒差=3.26光年=30000000000000公里) |
[1:29:25] | If he’s still alive. | 如果他还活着的话 |
[1:29:29] | Are you just gonna sit here and let him die? | 你打算就坐在这里让他等死吗? |
[1:29:31] | – He’s your friend, your mentor. – He’s like my father! | – 他是你的朋友,你的师父 – 他就像是我的父亲! |
[1:29:35] | But you heard Master Windu. He gave me strict orders to stay here. | 但是你也听到了温杜大师的话,他命令我必须待在这里 |
[1:29:39] | He gave you strict orders to protect me… | 他命令你必须保护我… |
[1:29:42] | and I’m going to help Obi-Wan. | 而我要去救欧比旺 |
[1:29:46] | If you plan to protect me, you’ll just have to come along. | 如果你打算保护我,那么你就必须和我一起去 |
[1:29:54] | I’m not worried, R2. It’s just I’ve never flown before. | 我一点都不害怕,R2,只不过我以前从来没乘过飞船 |
[1:30:07] | The Commerce Guilds are preparing for war. | 商业协会正在备战 |
[1:30:08] | There can be no doubt of that. | 这点毫无疑问 |
[1:30:10] | Count Dooku must have made a treaty with them. | 杜库伯爵一定已经和他们签定了协议 |
[1:30:12] | The debate is over. | [外星族语]辩论已经结束 |
[1:30:16] | Now we need that clone army. | 现在我们需要那支克隆人大军 |
[1:30:19] | Unfortunately, the debate is not over. | 不幸的是辩论还未结束 |
[1:30:22] | The senate will never approve the use of clones… | 参议员是不会批准使用克隆人部队的… |
[1:30:24] | before the separatists attack. | 在分裂分子正式发动进攻前 |
[1:30:26] | This is a crisis. | 现在是紧急情况 |
[1:30:28] | The senate must vote the chancellor emergency powers. | 必须要让参议院通过投票赋予首相大人非常时期领导权 |
[1:30:31] | He can then approve the creation of an army. | 这样他才能有权批准制造克隆人部队 |
[1:30:35] | But what senator would have the courage… | 但是哪位参议员会有如此的勇气… |
[1:30:37] | to propose such a radical amendment? | 来提议这样一份激进的法案呢? |
[1:30:40] | If only Senator Amidala were here. | 如果… 阿米达拉参议员在这里就好了 |
[1:31:05] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[1:31:08] | Oh, no, my friend. This is a mistake, a terrible mistake. | 哦,你弄错了,我的朋友,这是个误会,很大的误会 |
[1:31:11] | They have gone too far. This is madness. | 他们做的太过分了,真是疯狂的行为 |
[1:31:13] | I thought you were the leader here, Dooku. | 我以为你是这里的领导人,杜库 |
[1:31:16] | This had nothing to do with me, I assure you. | 我向你保证我与此事毫无瓜葛 |
[1:31:18] | I will petition immediately to have you set free. | 我会立即请求他们将你释放的 |
[1:31:22] | Well, I hope it doesn’t take too long. I have work to do. | 啊,我希望能快一点 我还有工作要做 |
[1:31:26] | May I ask why a Jedi knight… | 我是否能够请问,像您这样一位绝地武士… |
[1:31:30] | is all the way out here on Geonosis? | 为什么会来到这个偏僻的星球,吉诺西斯 |
[1:31:32] | I’ve been tracking a bounty hunter named Jango Fett. | 我一路的追踪一个叫强格·费特的赏金猎人来到了这里 |
[1:31:35] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[1:31:37] | There are no bounty hunters here that I am aware of. | 我在这里从未看到过任何赏金猎人 |
[1:31:40] | The Geonosians don’t trust them. | 吉诺西斯人不信任赏金猎人 |
[1:31:42] | Who can blame them? But he is here, I can assure you. | 这很正常,但是他就在这里,这点我很肯定 |
[1:31:46] | It’s a great pity our paths have never crossed before, Obi-Wan. | 真是遗憾,我们以前从未能够谋面,欧比旺 |
[1:31:51] | Qui-Gon always spoke very highly of you. | 魁刚金一直给与你很高的赞扬 |
[1:31:58] | I wish he were still alive. | 真希望他还在人世 |
[1:32:02] | I could use his help right now. | 那样的话他现在就能助我一臂之力了 |
[1:32:05] | Qui-Gon Jinn would never join you. | 魁刚金绝无可能与你合作 |
[1:32:09] | Don’t be so sure, my young Jedi. | 别轻易的下结论,我年轻的绝地武士 |
[1:32:12] | You forget that he was once my apprentice… | 难道你忘了他曾经是我的徒弟… |
[1:32:15] | just as you were once his. | 就像你曾经是他的徒弟一样 |
[1:32:18] | He knew all about the corruption in the senate… | 对于参议院内的腐败他一清二楚… |
[1:32:20] | but he wouldn’t have gone along with it | 但他不会去服从参议院的命令 |
[1:32:22] | if he had learned the truth as I have. | 如果他像我一样了解事实真相 |
[1:32:24] | – The truth? – The truth. | – 事实真相? – 对,事实真相 |
[1:32:33] | What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control… | 如果我告诉你整个共和国现在已受制于… |
[1:32:36] | of the dark lord of the Sith? | 西斯黑暗大君的掌控之下? |
[1:32:38] | No, that’s not possible. The Jedi would be aware of it. | 不,那绝不可能,绝地武士会肯定会察觉到的 |
[1:32:41] | The dark side of the Force has clouded their vision, my friend. | 黑暗原力的浓雾已经蒙蔽了他们的洞察力,我的朋友 |
[1:32:47] | Hundreds of senators are now under the influence… | 成百的参议员已经… |
[1:32:49] | of a Sith lord called Darth Sidious. | 在一个名为达斯·西迪斯的黑暗大帝的控制之下 |
[1:32:55] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[1:32:57] | The viceroy of the Trade Federation… | 贸易联邦的总督… |
[1:32:59] | was once in league with this Darth Sidious… | 曾经与达斯·西迪斯结盟… |
[1:33:03] | but he was betrayed ten years ago by the dark lord. | 但是十年前他被黑暗大帝出卖了 |
[1:33:07] | He came to me for help. He told me everything. | 他来找我求助,他告诉了一切 |
[1:33:12] | You must join me, Obi-Wan… | 你一定要与我合作,欧比旺… |
[1:33:16] | and together we will destroy the Sith! | 让我们一起来消灭西斯! |
[1:33:21] | I will never join you, Dooku. | 我永远不会与你合作,杜库 |
[1:33:33] | It may be difficult to secure your release. | 看来要释放你会变得很困难了 |
[1:33:44] | It’s-a clear desa separatists made a pact… | 十分肯定的是这些分裂分子已经签定了一份公约… |
[1:33:47] | wesa desa Federation du Trade. | 其中包括贸易联邦 |
[1:33:50] | Senators, “dellow felagates”: | 诸位参议员们,“行动起来” |
[1:33:54] | In response to this direct threat to the Republic… | 对此共和国面临的迫在眉睫的危机… |
[1:33:58] | mesa propose that the senate… | 我提议参议院… |
[1:34:02] | give immediately emergency powers… | 立即将非常时期领导权赋予… |
[1:34:06] | to the supreme chancellor. | 首相大人 |
[1:34:12] | Palpatine! Palpatine! | 帕裴丁!帕裴丁! |
[1:34:18] | Order! We shall have order! | 安静! 请大家恢复秩序! |
[1:34:23] | It is with great reluctance… | 我十分为难的… |
[1:34:26] | that I have agreed to this calling. | 接受这项请求 |
[1:34:29] | I love democracy. I love the Republic. | 我热爱民主,我热爱共和国 |
[1:34:34] | The power you give me… | 诸位赋予我的权力… |
[1:34:37] | I will lay down when this crisis has abated. | 我会在此次危机缓和之后交还 |
[1:34:46] | And as my first act with this new authority… | 作为对于我所拥有的权力的首次使用… |
[1:34:50] | I will create a grand army of the Republic… | 我将批准为共和国建立一支强大的军队… |
[1:34:55] | to counter the increasing threats of the separatists. | 以应付分裂分子愈来愈近的威胁 |
[1:35:00] | It is done, then. | 如此一来,一切已经决定了 |
[1:35:07] | I will take what Jedi we have left | 我会带领所有剩下的绝地武士 |
[1:35:09] | and go to Geonosis and help Obi-Wan. | 赶往吉诺西斯去营救欧比旺大师 |
[1:35:11] | Visit I will the cloners on Kamino… | 我会去查访一下卡米罗星上的克隆人,嗯… |
[1:35:16] | and see this army they have created for the Republic. | 去亲眼看一下他们为共和国建立的这支军队 |
[1:35:40] | See those columns of steam straight ahead? | 看见前方的烟柱了吗? |
[1:35:43] | They’re exhaust vents of some type. | 它们是通风管排出的废气 |
[1:35:45] | That’ll do. | 让我来 |
[1:35:57] | Look, whatever happens out there, follow my lead. | 听着,不管发生什么事情,你都要服从我的指挥 |
[1:36:00] | I’m not interested in getting into a war here. | 我不想在这里和他们开战 |
[1:36:02] | As a member of the senate… | 作为参议院的成员… |
[1:36:04] | maybe I can find a diplomatic solution to this mess. | 也许我能通过外交方式解决争端 |
[1:36:07] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:36:09] | I’ve given up trying to argue with you. | 我已经放弃再和你争论了 |
[1:36:17] | My obtuse little friend, if they had needed our help… | 我可爱的小朋友,如果他们需要我们的帮助… |
[1:36:20] | they would have asked for it. | 他们会告诉我们的,不是吗? |
[1:36:22] | You obviously have a great deal to learn about human behavior. | 看来对于人类的行为方式,你还有很多要学的 |
[1:36:51] | For a mechanic, you seem to do an excessive amount of thinking. | 对于一个机器人来说,你考虑得太多了 |
[1:36:56] | I am programmed to understand humans! | 我的程序设计就是让我来理解人类的! |
[1:37:02] | “What does that mean?” | “你问我这是什么意思?” 哦! |
[1:37:04] | That means I am in charge here! | 意思就是这里我说了算! |
[1:37:07] | Where are you going now? | 你要上哪儿去? |
[1:37:09] | You don’t know what’s out there. Have you no sense at all? | 你不知道那里有多危险 难道你一点都没有感到吗? |
[1:37:13] | Idiot! | 白痴! |
[1:37:17] | Please wait. | 请等一下 |
[1:37:19] | Do you know where you’re going? | 你知道你要去哪儿吗? |
[1:37:34] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:38:51] | Oh, my goodness! | 哦,我的天啊! |
[1:38:53] | Shut me down! | 把我关掉吧! |
[1:38:56] | Machines making machines. | 机器制造机器 |
[1:38:58] | How perverse! | 哈! 真是奇怪,哦! |
[1:39:00] | Calm down, R2! | 安静,R2! |
[1:39:02] | I almost fell. | 我差点摔下去 |
[1:39:04] | You’ll get your chance… | 会让你看的… |
[1:39:08] | I’m scrap. | 哦! 我被扔掉了 |
[1:39:11] | It’s a nightmare! | 这像是一场恶梦! |
[1:39:15] | I want to go home! | 哦,我要回家!啊! |
[1:39:19] | What did I do to deserve this? | 哦,我到底干了什么落到这个下场? |
[1:40:01] | I wonder what happened to poor little R2. | 不知道可怜的小R2现在怎么样 |
[1:40:03] | He’s always getting himself into trouble. | 他总是给自己惹麻烦 |
[1:40:07] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[1:40:18] | Uh-oh. | 喔 |
[1:40:23] | I’m so confused. | 哦,到底怎么回事 |
[1:42:21] | Not again! | 噢,又来了! |
[1:42:23] | Obi-Wan’s gonna kill me. | 这下欧比旺会杀了我的 |
[1:42:34] | Don’t move, Jedi! | 不许动,绝地武士! |
[1:42:36] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[1:42:56] | Don’t be afraid. | 不用怕 |
[1:43:00] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我不害怕去死 |
[1:43:07] | I’ve been dying a little bit each day | 每天我都像死一样的受着折磨 |
[1:43:09] | since you came back into my life. | 自从你重回到我的生活中以来 |
[1:43:12] | What are you talking about? | 我不懂你在说什么? |
[1:43:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:43:22] | You love me? | 你爱我? |
[1:43:28] | I thought we had decided not to fall in love… | 我原以为我们已经决定不再去爱对方了… |
[1:43:34] | that we would be forced to live a lie… | 在以后的人生中,我们都必须不断的欺骗自己… |
[1:43:37] | and that it would destroy our lives. | 那样我们的生命实际已经结束 |
[1:43:41] | I think our lives are about to be destroyed anyway. | 我想现在无论如何我们的生命都将结束了 |
[1:43:49] | I truly… | 我是真的… |
[1:43:52] | deeply love you… | 深深的-爱着你… |
[1:43:55] | and before we die, I want you to know. | 在我们死之前,我要让你知道 |
[1:44:55] | I was beginning to wonder if you’d got my message. | 我现在开始怀疑你是否收到了我的讯息 |
[1:44:58] | I retransmitted it just as you had requested, Master. | 我完全按你所说的把讯息转送了,师父 |
[1:45:03] | Then we decided to come and rescue you. | 然后我们决定来救你 |
[1:45:06] | Good job. | 干的不错啊 |
[1:45:20] | Settle down. Settle down. | 安静 安静 |
[1:45:27] | Let the executions begin. | 处决开始 |
[1:46:03] | I’ve got a bad feeling about this. | 我觉得不太妙… |
[1:46:32] | – Just relax. Concentrate. – What about Padmé? | – 放松,集中注意力 – 帕德梅怎么办? |
[1:46:34] | She seems to be on top of things. | 她好像已经爬到什么东西的顶上了 |
[1:47:40] | She can’t do that! | 不能让她这么做! |
[1:47:41] | Shoot her… or something! | 枪决她… 或类似方式! |
[1:49:02] | Jump! | 快跳! |
[1:49:28] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to be! | 怎么会变成这样! |
[1:49:31] | Jango! Finish her off! | 强格!杀了她! |
[1:49:33] | Patience, Viceroy, patience. She will die. | 耐心,总督,请保持耐心,我会让她死的 |
[1:50:07] | Master Windu. | 温杜大师 |
[1:50:09] | How pleasant of you to join us. | 真高兴你也来了 |
[1:50:11] | This party’s over. | 派对结束了 |
[1:50:27] | Brave… | 你很勇敢… |
[1:50:29] | but foolish, my old Jedi friend. | 但是有点愚蠢,我的老朋友 |
[1:50:32] | You’re impossibly outnumbered. | 你们的人数少的可怜 |
[1:50:34] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:50:36] | We’ll see. | 让我们走着瞧吧 |
[1:51:16] | My legs aren’t moving. I must need maintenance. | 我的腿动不了了,我需要维修 |
[1:51:59] | What’s all this noise? A battle! | 什么声音那么吵?打仗了! |
[1:52:01] | There’s been some terrible mistake! | 哦,你们完全搞错了! |
[1:52:03] | I’m programmed for etiquette, not destruction! | 我是个文雅的礼仪机器人,我不是战斗机器人! |
[1:53:34] | Die, Jedi dogs! | 去死吧,绝地狗! |
[1:53:36] | Oh! What did I say? | 噢!我刚才说什么了? |
[1:53:47] | Oh, dear. I’m terribly sorry about all this. | 哦,亲爱的,我真是太抱歉了 |
[1:53:55] | Excuse me. I’m trapped. I can’t get up. | 请原谅,我被你压住了,让我起来 |
[1:54:12] | You call this a diplomatic solution? | 这就是你说的外交解决吗? |
[1:54:14] | No, I call it aggressive negotiations. | 不,我称之为激烈谈判 |
[1:54:22] | – Uh-oh. – Roger, roger. | – 啊哦 – 收到,收到 |
[1:54:42] | R2, what are you doing here? | R2,你在这里干什么? |
[1:54:47] | What are you doing? | 你想做什么? |
[1:54:49] | Stop that! You’re going to strain something. | 快停下来!你拉住我的什么东西 |
[1:54:51] | My neck! | 我的头! |
[1:54:55] | Now where are you taking me? This is such a drag! | 现在你要把我带到哪里去?我的头被你拽的好难受! |
[1:55:03] | I’m quite beside myself. | 喔,我已经到了自己的身体边上了 |
[1:55:14] | R2, please be careful! You’re singeing my circuits! | R2,请小心一点!你要烧焦我的电路板了! |
[1:55:19] | Yes, but is my head on straight? | 好,但是我的头的位置有没有对正? |
[1:55:44] | Master Windu… | 温杜大师… |
[1:55:46] | you have fought gallantly… | 你们的战斗很精彩… |
[1:55:49] | worthy of recognition in the archives of theJedi order. | 值得载入绝地武士的史册之中 |
[1:55:55] | Now… | 现在… |
[1:55:58] | it is finished. | 它已经结束了 |
[1:56:00] | Surrender… | 投降吧… |
[1:56:02] | and your lives will be spared. | 我会放你们一条生路 |
[1:56:06] | We will not be hostages to be bartered, Dooku! | 我们不会成为你们用来交换的人质,杜库! |
[1:56:09] | Then… | 那样的话… |
[1:56:11] | I’m sorry, old friend. | 我很遗憾,老朋友 |
[1:56:24] | Look! | 看! |
[1:56:38] | Around the survivors a perimeter create. | 围绕着悻存者的四周射击 |
[1:57:38] | I’ve had the most peculiar dream! | 哦,我做了一个十分怪异的梦 |
[1:57:52] | If Dooku escapes… | 如果让杜库逃跑了… |
[1:57:54] | rally more systems to his cause he will. | 他将会去召集更多反叛的星系 |
[1:58:02] | Hold on! | 抓紧了! |
[1:58:09] | Aim right above the fuel cells! | 朝能源炉上射击! |
[1:58:17] | Good call, my young Padawan. | 干得好,我年轻的徒弟 |
[1:58:33] | TheJedi have amassed a huge army. | 绝地武士聚集了一支庞大的军队 |
[1:58:36] | That doesn’t seem possible. | 但是这应该是不可能的 |
[1:58:38] | How could theJedi come up with an army so quickly? | 绝地武士怎么可能那么快带来一支如此大的军队? |
[1:58:41] | We must send all available droids into battle. | 我们必须把所有的机器人士兵投入战斗 |
[1:58:44] | There are too many. | 他们的人数太多了 |
[1:58:47] | Our communications have been jammed. | 我们的对外通讯被切断了 |
[1:58:58] | Pilot, land in that assembly area! | 驾驶,在那个集合点降落! |
[1:59:01] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[1:59:11] | Sir… | 长官… |
[1:59:12] | I have five special commando units awaiting your orders, sir. | 我召集了五支特别突击队听候您的调遣 |
[1:59:16] | To the forward command center take me. | 把我带到前方的指挥部 |
[1:59:42] | Attack those Federation starships, quickly! | 攻击那些联邦的星舰!快! |
[1:59:56] | Master Yoda, all forward positions are advancing. | 尤达大师,各路前锋部队都在向前突进 |
[2:00:00] | Very good. | 很好 |
[2:00:02] | Very good. | 很好 |
[2:00:32] | This is not looking good at all! | 情况看上去一点都不好! |
[2:00:35] | We must get the starships back into space. | 我们必须乘上星舰返回外太空 |
[2:00:42] | We have to order a retreat. | 我们必须下达命令撤退 |
[2:00:46] | My master will never allow the Republic… | 我的主人绝不会允许共和国… |
[2:00:48] | to get away with this treachery. | 因为这种背信的行为而取得胜利 |
[2:00:51] | I’m sending my warriors to hide in the catacombs. | 我已经让我的战士躲藏到了地下墓穴 |
[2:00:54] | TheJedi must not find our designs for the ultimate weapon. | 绝不能让绝地武士发现我们开发的终极武器 |
[2:01:01] | If they find out what we are planning to build, we’re doomed. | 如果他们发觉了我们正打算建造的东西,我们就完蛋了 |
[2:01:09] | I will take the designs with me to Coruscant. | 我会将设计图带到克罗斯肯 |
[2:01:12] | They will be much safer there with my master. | 由我的主人保管它将会很安全 |
[2:02:10] | Concentrate all your fire on the nearest starship. | 集中所有火力攻击最近的那艘星舰 |
[2:02:15] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[2:02:17] | Move all quadrants to sector 515. | 所有火力集中到5-1-5区域 |
[2:03:00] | Look over there! | 看那里! |
[2:03:05] | It’s Dooku! Shoot him down! | 是杜库!把他打下来! |
[2:03:08] | We’re out of rockets, sir. | 我们的导弹用完了,长官 |
[2:03:10] | – Follow him! – We’re gonna need some help! | – 跟着他! – 我们需要支援! |
[2:03:13] | There isn’t time! Anakin and I can handle this! | 没时间了!我和安纳金能够应付! |
[2:03:40] | – Put the ship down! – Anakin! | – 把飞船停下来! – 安纳金! |
[2:03:43] | Don’t let your personal feelings get in the way! | 不要让你的个人感情左右你! |
[2:03:45] | Follow that speeder! | 跟上那摩托艇! |
[2:03:53] | – Lower the ship! – I can’t take Dooku alone! | – 把船停下! – 我一个人不能应付杜库! |
[2:03:55] | I need you! | 我需要你! |
[2:03:56] | If we catch him, we can end this war right now! | 如果我们能够抓住他,我们就能马上结束战争! |
[2:03:59] | – We have a job to do! – I don’t care! Put the ship down! | – 我们需要完成任务! – 我不在乎任务! 把船停下! |
[2:04:02] | You will be expelled from theJedi order! | 你这样做会被驱逐出绝地武士团! |
[2:04:04] | – I can’t leave her! – Come to your senses! | – 我不能丢下她! – 恢复理智吧! |
[2:04:08] | What do you think Padmé would do were she in your position? | 想一下如果帕德梅处在你的位置之下她会怎么做? |
[2:04:15] | She would do her duty. | 她会尽她的职责 |
[2:04:26] | The droid army is in full retreat. | 机器人军队已经全线撤退 |
[2:04:28] | Well done, Commander. Bring me a ship. | 干的好,指挥官,给我调一艘飞船来 |
[2:04:58] | You’re gonna pay for all the Jedi that you killed today, Dooku. | 你会为你今天所杀的绝地武士付出代价,杜库 |
[2:05:01] | We’ll take him together. | 我们一起来对付他 |
[2:05:03] | – I’m taking him now! – No, Anakin! No! | – 我现在就来解决他! – 不,安纳金!不! |
[2:05:13] | As you see, my Jedi powers are far beyond yours. | 就像你所见到的那样,我的绝地武士力量远胜于你们 |
[2:05:17] | Now… back down. | 趁现在… 快回去吧 |
[2:05:25] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[2:05:39] | Master Kenobi, you disappoint me. | 肯诺比大师,你真是让我失望了 |
[2:05:42] | Yoda holds you in such high esteem. | 尤达大师是如此的欣赏你 |
[2:05:48] | Surely you can do better. | 你肯定应该能做的更好的 |
[2:06:01] | Are you all right? | 你没事吗? |
[2:06:06] | We’d better get back to the forward command center. | 我们最好还是赶快回前方指挥部 |
[2:06:08] | No. | 不 |
[2:06:10] | Gather what troops you can. We’ve got to get to that hangar. | 召集所有你所能召集的士兵,我们必须赶到那里的机库 |
[2:06:13] | Get a transport. Hurry! | 找一艘运输机,快! |
[2:06:15] | Right away. | 马上就去 |
[2:06:42] | Brave of you, boy. | 勇气可嘉,孩子 |
[2:06:45] | But I would have thought you had learned your lesson. | 但是我以为你刚才应该已经吸取教训了 |
[2:06:47] | – I am a slow learner. – Anakin! | – 我是个不吸取教训的人 – 安纳金! |
[2:07:51] | Master Yoda. | 尤达大师 |
[2:07:53] | Count Dooku. | 杜库伯爵 |
[2:07:56] | You have interfered with our affairs for the last time. | 这将是你最后一次的阻碍我的行动 |
[2:08:31] | Powerful you have become, Dooku. | 你变得更强大了,杜库 |
[2:08:34] | The dark side I sense in you. | 我在你身上感到了黑暗的力量 |
[2:08:37] | I’ve become more powerful than anyJedi. | 我的力量已经超越了任何绝地武士 |
[2:08:41] | Even you. | 甚至包括你 |
[2:08:58] | Much to learn you still have. | 你还有许多要学的 |
[2:09:01] | It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided… | 很明显我们之间战斗的胜负不是… |
[2:09:05] | by our knowledge of the Force… | 由对原力知识的多少来决定的… |
[2:09:09] | but by our skills with a lightsaber. | 而是由我们剑术的高下来决定 |
[2:09:53] | Fought well you have, my old Padawan. | 你的剑术不赖,我的老徒弟 |
[2:09:57] | This is just the beginning. | 这才刚开始 |
[2:11:14] | Anakin! | 安纳金! |
[2:12:32] | The Force is with us, Master Sidious. | 原力属于我们,西迪斯大师 |
[2:12:34] | Welcome home, Lord Tyranus. | 欢迎回来,泰伦斯阁下 |
[2:12:39] | You have done well. | 你做的很好 |
[2:12:42] | I have good news for you, my lord. | 有好消息带给您,阁下 |
[2:12:45] | – The war has begun. – Excellent. | – 战争已经开始了 – 很好 |
[2:12:49] | Everything is going as planned. | 一切都已照计划进行 |
[2:13:02] | Do you believe what Count Dooku said | 你相信杜库伯爵所说的 |
[2:13:04] | about Sidious controlling the senate? | 关于西迪斯控制了参议院的事情吗? |
[2:13:06] | It doesn’t feel right. | 感觉好像不太可能 |
[2:13:09] | Joined the dark side Dooku has. | 杜库已经加入了黑暗的一方 |
[2:13:13] | Lies, deceit… | 谎言,欺骗… |
[2:13:15] | creating mistrust are his ways now. | 并制造猜疑已经成为了他所使用的伎俩 |
[2:13:19] | Nevertheless… | 尽管如此… |
[2:13:20] | I feel we should keep a closer eye on the senate. | 我觉得还是应该严密的监视参议院的动向 |
[2:13:23] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[2:13:26] | Where is your apprentice? | 你的徒弟在哪里? |
[2:13:28] | On his way to Naboo, escorting Senator Amidala home. | 他到纳布星去了,护送阿米达拉参议院回国 |
[2:13:34] | I have to admit that without the clones, | 我不得不承认如果没有克隆人军队 |
[2:13:36] | it would not have been a victory. | 我们不可能取得胜利 |
[2:13:38] | Victory? | 胜利? |
[2:13:41] | Victory, you say? | 你是说胜利吗? |
[2:13:43] | Master Obi-Wan, not victory. | 欧比旺大师,这不是胜利 |
[2:13:49] | The shroud of the dark side has fallen. | 黑暗势力的阴影已经笼罩了过来 |
[2:13:53] | Begun the Clone War has. | 克隆人战争已经开始 |