英文名称:Star Wars:Episode I - The Phantom Menace
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:00] | – Captain. – Yes, sir? | – 船长 – 是,长官? |
[02:02] | Tell them we wish to board at once. | 通知他们我们要登舰了 |
[02:06] | With all due respect… | 满怀尊敬之意… |
[02:07] | the ambassadors for the supreme chancellor wish to board immediately. | 共和国首相的两位特使请求立即登舰 |
[02:11] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[02:13] | As you know, our blockade is perfectly legal… | 如你所知,我们的封锁行动是合法的… |
[02:16] | and we’d be happy to receive the ambassadors. | 我们欢迎共和国特使 |
[02:42] | I’m TC-14 at your service. | 我是TC-14,欢迎两位, |
[02:45] | This way, please. | 请这边走 |
[02:53] | We are greatly honoured by your visit, Ambassadors. | 特使的到访让我们倍感荣幸 |
[02:56] | Make yourselves comfortable. | 请稍候片刻 |
[02:58] | My master will be with you shortly. | 我的主人马上就到 |
[03:05] | I have a bad feeling about this. | 我有一种不详的感觉 |
[03:07] | – I don’t sense anything. – It’s not about the mission, Master. | – 我倒没感觉到 – 我不是说这次任务,师父 |
[03:10] | It’s something elsewhere, elusive. | 是一种模糊的预感 |
[03:14] | Don’t centre on your anxieties, Obi-Wan. | 你过于焦虑不安了,欧比旺 |
[03:17] | Keep your concentration here and now, where it belongs. | 你应该把注意力放在这里,注意这里的情况 |
[03:20] | But Master Yoda said I should be mindful of the future. | 可是尤达师父告诉我应该留意未来 |
[03:23] | But not at the expense of the moment. | 那也不能不顾眼前的情况 |
[03:25] | Be mindful of the living Force, young Padawan. | 要欣赏生命的原动力,年轻的绝地学徒 |
[03:28] | Yes, Master. | 是,师父 |
[03:32] | How do you think this trade viceroy will deal with the chancellor’s demands? | 贸易总督会怎样回应首相的要求呢? |
[03:36] | These Federation types are cowards. | 贸易联盟的人都是懦夫 |
[03:38] | The negotiations will be short. | 谈判会很快结束的 |
[03:42] | What? What did you say? | 什么?你说什么? |
[03:45] | The ambassadors are Jedi knights, I believe. | 我看这两位特使一定是绝地武士 |
[03:48] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[03:50] | They’re here to force a settlement. | 他们来迫使我们答应条件 |
[03:53] | Distract them. I will contact Lord Sidious. | 稳住他们,我来联系西迪厄斯大人 |
[03:56] | Are you brain-dead? | 你疯了吗? |
[03:58] | I’m not going in there with two Jedi. | 我才不去见那两个绝地武士 |
[04:03] | Send a droid. | 派机器人去吧 |
[04:10] | Is it in their nature to make us wait this long? | 让我们等这么久是他们的习惯吗? |
[04:12] | No. I sense an unusual amount of fear… | 不 我察觉到一种不同寻常的恐惧… |
[04:14] | for something as trivial as this trade dispute. | 对解决贸易纠纷的谈判不太相干 |
[04:27] | What is it? | 什么事啊? |
[04:29] | This scheme of yours has failed, Lord Sidious. | 你的计划失败了,西迪厄斯大人 |
[04:32] | The blockade is finished. We dare not go against these Jedi. | 封锁结束了,我们不敢对抗绝地武士 |
[04:36] | Viceroy, I don’t want this stunted slime in my sight again. | 总督,别叫这胆小鬼再出现我眼前 |
[04:42] | This turn of events is unfortunate. We must accelerate our plans. | 很不幸事情出现变化,要速战速决 |
[04:46] | Begin landing your troops. | 叫你的军队开始登陆 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1551个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:314个,六级词汇:171个,GRE词汇:172个,托福词汇:255个,考研词汇:337个,专四词汇:301个,专八词汇:55个, 所有生词标注共:608个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:49] | My lord, is that legal? | 大人,那样做合法吗? |
[04:52] | I will make it legal. | 我会让它合法的 |
[04:55] | And the Jedi? | 绝地武士怎么办? |
[04:57] | The chancellor should never have brought them into this. | 首相根本不应派他们来 |
[05:00] | Kill them immediately. | 立即干掉他们 |
[05:02] | Yes, my lord . As you wish. | 是,大人,一定照办 |
[05:08] | Captain, look! | 船长,看! |
[05:11] | Shields… | 启动防护罩… |
[05:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:19] | Dioxis. | 是毒气 |
[05:26] | They must be dead by now. | 他们应该已经死了 |
[05:29] | Destroy what’s left of them. | 若未死的话,干掉他们 |
[05:40] | Oh! Excuse me. | 噢,对不起 |
[05:42] | – Check it out, Corporal. We’ll cover you. – Roger, roger. | – 查看一下,下士,我会掩护你的 – 收到,收到 |
[05:46] | Blast them. | 干掉他们 |
[05:53] | What is going on down there? | 下面出什么事了? |
[05:55] | We lost the transmission, sir. | 通讯中断了,长官 |
[06:02] | Have you ever encountered a Jedi knight before, sir? | 你曾经和绝地武士交过手吗? |
[06:05] | Well, no, but I don’t… Seal off the bridge. | 没有,封闭舰桥 |
[06:08] | – Yes, sir. – That won’t be enough, sir. | – 是,长官 – 那样阻止不了他们 |
[06:11] | I want droidekas up here at once! | 马上派机器人来 |
[06:13] | We will not survive this. | 这下我们可要完了 |
[06:27] | Close the blast doors! | 关闭闸门 |
[06:35] | That will hold them. | 这下他们进不来了 |
[06:45] | They are still coming through. | 我看他们仍可穿过 |
[06:48] | This is impossible! | 这怎么可能! |
[06:55] | Where are those droidekas? | 我们的机器人怎么还不来? |
[06:59] | Master! Destroyers! | 师父!小心! |
[07:07] | They have shield generators! | 他们有防护罩 |
[07:10] | It’s a standoff. Let’s go. | 这是个平局,我们走 |
[07:17] | They’re no match for droidekas. | 他们挡不住机器人 |
[07:20] | Sir! | 长官! |
[07:21] | They’ve gone up the ventilation shaft. | 他们进入了通风气道 |
[07:33] | – Battle droids. – It’s an invasion army. | – 战斗机器人 – 这是一支入侵部队 |
[07:37] | This is an odd play for the Trade Federation. | 这是贸易联盟的诡计 |
[07:40] | We’ve got to warn the Naboo and contact Chancellor Valorum. | 我们得警告纳布星球并联系维罗伦首相 |
[07:43] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头行事 |
[07:45] | Stow aboard separate ships and meet down on the planet. | 藏在不同的战舰里,着陆之后再会合 |
[07:48] | You were right about one thing, Master. | 有一件事你说对了,师父 |
[07:52] | The negotiations were short. | 谈判的确结束得很快 |
[07:56] | Sir, a transmission from the planet. | 长官,星球上有通讯来 |
[07:59] | It’s Queen Amidala herself. | 是阿米达拉女王 |
[08:01] | At last we are getting results. | 终于有结果了 |
[08:05] | Again you come before us, Your Highness. | 我们又见到面了,女王陛下 |
[08:08] | You will not be so pleased when you hear what I have to say, Viceroy. | 你现在别高兴得太早 |
[08:11] | Your trade boycott of our planet has ended. | 你们的贸易封锁行动已经失败了 |
[08:15] | I was not aware of such failure. | 这个我怎么不知道? |
[08:17] | I have word that the chancellor’s ambassadors are with you now… | 我知道两位特使在你们那儿… |
[08:20] | and that you have been commanded to reach settlement. | 要求你们马上达成协议 |
[08:23] | I know nothing of any ambassadors. | 我没听说过什么特使 |
[08:25] | You must be mistaken. | 你一定是搞错了,陛下 |
[08:28] | Beware, Viceroy. | 你要知道,总督 |
[08:30] | The Federation has gone too far this time. | 联盟这次做得太过分了 |
[08:33] | We would never do anything without the approval of the senate. | 没有国会的同意我们是不敢乱来的 |
[08:37] | You assume too much. | 你是太多心了吧 |
[08:40] | We will see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[08:43] | – She’s right. The senate will never… – It’s too late now. | – 她说的对,国会绝对不会… – 现在说这个太晚了 |
[08:47] | – Do you think she suspects an attack? – I don’t know. | – 她怀疑我们要进攻吗? – 我不知道 |
[08:50] | But we must move quickly to disrupt all communications down there. | 但是必须马上切断所有同纳布星的通讯 |
[09:00] | Negotiations haven ‘t started because the ambassadors aren’t there? | 他们说共和国首相的两位特使不在那里? |
[09:04] | How could that be true? | 这怎么可能? |
[09:06] | I have assurances from the chancellor his ambassadors did arrive. | 我从首相那里得到消息是:特使们已经到了 |
[09:10] | It must… handiwork… negotiate… ambassadors… | 一定是…谈判…特使们…后果… |
[09:14] | – nobody would… – Senator Palpatine. | – 没有人可以… – 帕尔帕庭议员 |
[09:17] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[09:19] | Check the transmission generator. | 检查一下通讯发射器 |
[09:21] | A communications disruption can mean only one thing: invasion. | 通讯中断表明贸易联盟已经…入侵了 |
[09:26] | The Federation would not dare go that far. | 联盟现在还不敢这样 |
[09:28] | The senate would revoke their trade franchise, and they’d be finished. | 国会有权撤消他贸易的特权,那样他们就完了 |
[09:32] | We must continue to rely on negotiation. | 我们必须继续进行谈判 |
[09:35] | Negotiation? We’ve lost all communications. | 谈判? 通讯完全中断了 |
[09:39] | And where are the chancellor’s ambassadors? | 又不知道特使在什么地方? |
[09:42] | This is a dangerous situation, Your Highness. | 情况非常危险,女王陛下 |
[09:45] | Our security volunteers will be no match… | 我们的保安志愿军兵力有限… |
[09:47] | against a battle-hardened Federation army. | 抵挡不住贸易联盟的庞大军队 |
[09:51] | I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war. | 我绝不允许任何导致战争的行为 |
[10:31] | – Yes, Viceroy? – Captain, we’ve searched the ship… | – 遵命,总督? – 我们搜查了整个战舰… |
[10:34] | and there is no trace of the Jedi. | 没有发现绝地武士的踪迹 |
[10:36] | They may have gotten on one of your landing craft. | 他们也许藏在那艘登陆艇上 |
[10:39] | If they’re down here, sir, we’ll find them. | 如果他们真的在这我们会找到的 |
[10:42] | Use caution. These Jedi are not to be underestimated. | 多加小心,不要低估了这两个绝地武士 |
[11:00] | – Oh, no! – Get away! Get out of here! | – 哦,不! – 走开!离开这儿! |
[11:03] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[11:18] | Oh, mooie-mooie, I love you. | 我爱你! |
[11:20] | You almost got us killed. Are you brainless? | 你差点送了我们的命,你没脑筋吗? |
[11:23] | I spake. | 我会说话啊 |
[11:24] | The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. | 会说话不证明你就有头脑 |
[11:27] | – Now, get out of here. – No, no, mesa stay. | – 好了,快走吧 – 不,不,我得留下 |
[11:30] | Mesa culled JarJar Binks. Mesa your humble servant. | 我叫加加宾可斯,你卑微的仆人 |
[11:33] | – That won’t be necessary. – Oh, but it’tis. | – 我不需要仆人 – 你得需要 |
[11:35] | ‘Tis demanded by the gods, it’tis. | 这是神的旨意 |
[11:38] | – Oh, no! – Stay down! | – 哦,不! – 快趴下! |
[11:48] | You saved my again. | 你又救了我一命 |
[11:50] | – What’s this? – A local. | – 他是谁? – 一个当地人 |
[11:52] | Let’s get out of here before more droids show up. | 还会有机械人来的,快走,还有? |
[11:55] | More? “More” did you spake? | 还有?你是说还有机械人要来? |
[11:58] | Ex-squeeze-me, but de mostest safest place would be Gunga City. | 抱歉,但最安全的地方是冈根城 |
[12:03] | Is where I grew up. ‘Tis a hidden city. | 我是在那里长大的,那城市很隐蔽 |
[12:08] | – A city? – Uh-huh. | – 城市? – 是 |
[12:10] | Can you take us there? | 你来带我们去吧 |
[12:12] | On second thought, no. | 那…那可不行 |
[12:14] | – Not really, no. – No? | – 我不能带你们去 – 为什么? |
[12:17] | ‘Tis embarrassing… | 说起来不好意思… |
[12:19] | but my afraid my’ve been banished. | 我是被流放出来的 |
[12:23] | My forgotten. Da bosses would do terrible tings to me. | 我刚才忘了,首领不会轻饶了我的 |
[12:26] | Terrible tings to me if me goen back dare. | 我要是回去了就饶不了我的 |
[12:30] | – You hear that? – Yah. | – 你听到了吗? – 听到了 |
[12:33] | That is the sound of a thousand terrible things heading this way. | 这么大批的机器人朝着这个方向杀来 |
[12:37] | If they find us, they will crush us… | 如果让他们发现了,我们可就… |
[12:39] | grind us into tiny pieces and blast us into oblivion. | 粉身粹骨了,到时候我们连渣都没有了 |
[12:44] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:46] | Yousa point is well seen. | 你说的一点不错 |
[12:48] | Dis way. Hurry! | 这边走,快! |
[12:56] | – How much further? – Wesa goen underwater, okeyday? | – 还有多远? – 下面的路我们得从水下走 |
[12:59] | Ah, my warning you. | 我警告你们 |
[13:01] | Gungans no liken outsiders, so don’t spect a warm welcome. | 冈根人不喜欢外来人,别希望他们会欢迎你们 |
[13:05] | Don’t worry. This hasn’t been our day for warm welcomes. | 没关系,今天不光是他们不欢迎我们 |
[13:19] | Yousa follow me now, okeyday? | 好了,你们跟我来 |
[14:07] | So good bein home! | 回家的感觉真好啊! |
[14:16] | – Oh, me gusa. – Hata-hata. | – 是加加 – 他还敢回来呀 |
[14:26] | Hey, yousa. Stopa dare. | 你们几个都站住 |
[14:29] | Heyo-dales, Cap’n Tarpals. | 你好,塔布斯队长 |
[14:31] | Mesa back. | 我回来了 |
[14:33] | Noah gain, JarJar. Yousa goen tada bosses. | 你还敢回来,加加,去见首领嘛 |
[14:36] | Yousa in big dudu dis time. | 这次你的麻烦可大了 |
[14:45] | How wude. | 真粗鲁 |
[14:55] | Yousa cannot bees hair. | 你们不能留在这里 |
[14:58] | Dis army of Mackineeks up dare is new weesong. | 那些机械人部队是你们招惹来的,我说的没错吧 |
[15:02] | A droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them. | 这些机械人部队马上就要进攻纳布城了 我们必须通知他们 |
[15:07] | Wesa no like da Naboo. | 我们不喜欢纳布城的人 |
[15:11] | Da Naboo tink day so smarty. | 让他们自以为自己聪明 |
[15:14] | Day tink day brains so big. | 总觉得自己的脑子比我们的好用 |
[15:17] | Once those droids take control of the surface, | 机械人一旦控制了纳布城 |
[15:20] | they will take control of you. | 也就会控制了你们 |
[15:21] | Mesa no tink so. | .我觉得不会的 |
[15:24] | Day not know of uss-en. | 你根本就不知道我们 |
[15:27] | You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle. | 你们和纳布人是共生关系 |
[15:30] | What happens to one of you will affect the other. | 一方所受的灾难会影响另一方 |
[15:32] | You must understand this. | 你必须明白 |
[15:33] | Wesa no carrrre-nn about da Naboo. | 纳布人是死是活跟我没有关系 |
[15:38] | Then speed us on our way. | 那就赶快让我们走吧 |
[15:41] | Wesa ganna speed yous away. | 要滚,那就快滚吧 |
[15:43] | We could use a transport. | 可现在我们缺少交通工具 |
[15:46] | Wesa give yousa una bongo. | 我们会给你们一艘邦高 |
[15:49] | Da speediest way tooda Naboo… | 到纳布城最快的途径 |
[15:52] | ’tis goen through the planet core. | 是从行星的地心穿过去 |
[15:57] | Now… | 好了… |
[15:59] | go. | 走吧 |
[16:01] | Thank you for your help. We leave in peace. | 感谢你的帮助,我们会和平的离去 |
[16:04] | Master, what’s a bongo? | 师父,邦高是什么东西? |
[16:06] | A transport, I hope. | 但愿是一座飞船 |
[16:08] | Deysa setten yousa up. | 他是在耍你们 |
[16:10] | Goen through da planet core? Bad bombin’. | 从地心穿过去?那是会要人命的 |
[16:15] | Any help here would be hot. | 学雷锋做好事嘛 |
[16:19] | Master, we’re short on time. | 师父,我们时间不多了 |
[16:22] | We’ll need a navigator to get us through the planet’s core. | 我们需要一位领航员才能穿过地心 |
[16:25] | This Gungan may be of help. | 这个冈根人也许能帮助我们 |
[16:29] | What is to become of JarJar Binks here? | 能不能告诉我们,你们要把加加怎么样? |
[16:32] | Hisen to be pune-ished. | 严厉惩罚 |
[16:38] | I saved his life. | 我救过他的命 |
[16:40] | He owes me what you call a “life-debt.” | 所以他也欠我一条命 |
[16:42] | Your gods demand that his life belongs to me now. | 依你们神的旨意,他的命应该是属于我的 |
[16:46] | Binks… | 宾可斯… |
[16:49] | yousa havena liveplay with thisen hisen? | 你真的欠他一条命吗? |
[16:53] | Mm, uh-huh. | 是的 |
[16:59] | Begone wit him! | 那你跟他去吧! |
[17:04] | Count me outta dis one. | 我还是不要跟你去了吧 |
[17:06] | Better dead here than dead in da core. | 我宁可死在这也不愿死在地心里 |
[17:10] | Yee gods! What mesa sayin? | 天哪!我在说些什么? |
[17:31] | Dis is nutsen. Oh, gooberfish! | 真是疯了,是恐怖鱼! |
[17:34] | – Why were you banished, JarJar? – It’s a longo tale-o… | – 你为什么被流放了,加加? – 说来话长了… |
[17:37] | buta a small part of it would be mesa… clumsy. | 归根到底应该是… 我太笨了吧 |
[17:43] | You were banished for being clumsy? | 因为笨就把你流放吗? |
[17:45] | Yousa might’n be sayin dat. | 也可以这么说吧 |
[18:00] | Mesa caused mabee one two-y lettle bitty axadentes, huh? | 我这个人太粗心,以前出过一两个小事故 |
[18:05] | Yud-say boom da gasser… | 爆掉一个油库… |
[18:07] | den crashin der boss’s heyblibber, den banished. | 不小心把首领的船撞烂了,就被流放了 |
[18:17] | Big gooberfish! Huge-o teeth! | 大恐怖鱼!好大的牙齿! |
[18:30] | There’s always a bigger fish. | 总是大鱼吃小鱼 |
[18:32] | Mesa tink we goen back now. | 我认为咱们还是回去吧 |
[18:45] | The invasion is on schedule, my lord . | 入侵行动按时进行,大人 |
[18:48] | I have the senate bogged down in procedures. | 我一直拖延了国会的议程 |
[18:52] | They will have no choice but to accept your control of the system. | 他们别无选择,只有接受你对纳布城的控制 |
[18:56] | The queen has great faith that the senate will side with her. | 可是艾米达拉女王坚持,国会会站在她那边 |
[19:01] | Queen Amidala is young and naive. | 那位阿米达拉女王年轻又幼稚 |
[19:04] | You will find controlling her will not be difficult. | 控制着她不会是一件困难的事 |
[19:08] | Yes, my lord . | 是,大人 |
[19:11] | You didn’t tell him about the missing Jedi. | 你没跟他提那两个失踪的绝地武士 |
[19:14] | No need to report that to him until we have something to report. | 没必要向他报告,直到我们需要报告再说 |
[19:23] | – Where wesa goin? – Don’t worry. The Force will guide us. | – 我们这要去哪儿? – 别担心,原力会指引我们 |
[19:27] | Oh, maxi big, da Force. | 嘿,好厉害的原力 |
[19:31] | Well, dat smells stinkowiff. | 我可不相信什么原力 |
[19:34] | – We’re losing power. – Oh, no! | – 失去动力了 – 哦,不! |
[19:42] | Wesa dyin’ here. | 那我们死定了 |
[19:45] | – Just relax. We’re not in trouble yet. – What “yet”? | – 别紧张,情况没那么严重 – 还没什么? |
[19:47] | Monsters out dare. Leak’n in here. | 外面是怪物,船又漏水 |
[19:51] | All sink’n and no power? | 就快要沉了又没有动力? |
[19:53] | Whena yousa tinkin wesa in trouble? | 都这样了还不算严重吗? |
[19:57] | Power’s back. | 动力恢复了 |
[19:59] | Monster’s back! | 怪物回来了! |
[20:09] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[20:11] | You overdid it. | 你把它吓到了 |
[20:28] | Horrible. | 恐怖 |
[20:29] | Head for that outcropping. | 去那边 |
[20:31] | Oh, boy. | 哦,孩子 |
[21:09] | Viceroy, we have captured the queen. | 总督,我们抓到女王了 |
[21:11] | Ah, victory. | 哈,胜利了 |
[21:27] | Dis’n loverly. | 这真漂亮呀 |
[21:35] | How will you explain this invasion to the senate? | 对此你怎么向国会作出解释? |
[21:38] | The queen and I will sign a treaty | 我要女王和我签署一个协议 |
[21:40] | that will legitimize our occupation here. | 使我们在这里的行动合法化 |
[21:42] | I have assurances it will be ratified by the senate. | 我相信国会一定会同意我这么做的 |
[21:45] | – I will not cooperate. – Now, now, Your Highness. | – 我是不会合作的 – 行了,女王陛下 |
[21:49] | In time, your people’s suffering | 到那时,你人民蒙受苦难 |
[21:51] | will persuade you to see our point of view. | 这将会劝说你答应我们的意见 |
[21:54] | – Commander. – Yes, sir. | – 指挥官 – 是,长官 |
[21:57] | Process them. | 把他们带走 |
[21:58] | Captain, take them to Camp 4. | 上尉,把他们关到四号监狱里 |
[22:00] | Roger, roger. | 收到,收到 |
[22:57] | We should leave the street, Your Highness. | 我们得离开街道,女王陛下 |
[22:59] | Get their weapons. | 拿他们的武器 |
[23:02] | Yousa guys bombad! | 你们真够棒的! |
[23:06] | We’re ambassadors for the supreme chancellor. | 我们是最高议会的特使 |
[23:09] | Your negotiations seemed to have failed, Ambassador. | 看来你们的谈判失败了,先生 |
[23:11] | The negotiations never took place. | 根本没有开始谈 |
[23:13] | It’s urgent that we make contact with the Republic. | 我们必须和共和国取得联系 |
[23:15] | They’ve knocked out all our communications. | 通讯全都被他们切断了 |
[23:18] | – Do you have transports? – In the main hangar. This way. | – 你们有飞船吗? – 总机库里有,那边走 |
[23:26] | – There are too many of them. – That won’t be a problem. | – 他们人太多了 – 别担心,没问题 |
[23:29] | Your Highness, under the circumstances, | 女王陛下,在这种情况下 |
[23:31] | I suggest you come to Coruscant with us. | 我建议请你跟我们到科罗斯肯特星球去 |
[23:33] | Thank you, Ambassador, but my place is with my people. | 谢谢特使先生,我要和我的人民在一起 |
[23:36] | – They will kill you if you stay. – They wouldn’t dare. | – 他们会杀死你的 – 他们不敢 |
[23:39] | They need her to sign a treaty to make this invasion legal. | 他们需要女王签署入侵合法化 |
[23:41] | They can’t afford to kill her. | 所以不会杀死她的 |
[23:43] | There is something else behind all this, Your Highness. | 我看他们在背后另有阴谋,女王陛下 |
[23:45] | There’s no logic in the Federation’s move here. | 我看他们另有阴谋,入侵行动不合逻辑 |
[23:47] | My feelings tell me they will destroy you. | 我觉得他们是要除掉你们 |
[23:49] | Our only hope is for the senate to side with us. | 我们只能期盼国会站在我们一边 |
[23:52] | Senator Palpatine will need your help. | 帕尔帕庭议员会需要你们的帮助 |
[23:54] | Either choice presents great danger… to us all. | 不管怎样,我们的处境都很危险 |
[23:58] | We are brave, Your Highness. | 我们都会勇敢,女王陛下 |
[24:00] | If you are to leave, Your Highness, it must be now. | 如果要走,女王陛下,现在就得走 |
[24:04] | Then I will plead our case to the senate. | 我会向国会请求的 |
[24:07] | Be careful, Governor. | 多加小心,总督 |
[24:18] | We’ll need to free those pilots. | 我们得拯救那些飞行员 |
[24:21] | I’ll deal with that. | 让我来吧 |
[24:26] | Halt. | 站住 |
[24:28] | I’m ambassador to the supreme chancellor. | 我是首相的特使 |
[24:29] | I’m taking these people to Coruscant. | 我正在和这些科罗斯肯特人交谈 |
[24:31] | – Where are you taking them? – To Coruscant. | – 你们要去哪? – 去科罗斯肯特 |
[24:34] | Coruscant? Uh, that doesn’t compute. | 科罗斯肯特?这名字无法验测 |
[24:37] | Uh, wait. Uh, you’re under arrest. | 嘿,等等,你们被捕了 |
[24:45] | Come on. Move! | 快走! |
[24:51] | Go! | 走! |
[25:18] | Now, stay here and keep out of trouble. | 你就待在这儿,不要惹麻烦 |
[25:25] | Hello, boyos. | 你们好啊,夥计们 |
[25:33] | There’s the blockade. | 是联盟的战舰 |
[25:45] | The shield generator’s been hit! | 防护罩起动器被击中了 |
[25:55] | How wude! | 真粗鲁! |
[26:07] | We’re losing droids fast. | 我们的机械人损失惨重 |
[26:10] | If we can’t get the shield generator fixed, we’ll be sitting ducks. | 没有防护罩,我们就成了活靶子了 |
[26:14] | The shields are gone. | 防护罩没了 |
[26:24] | The power’s back! | 现在恢复了! |
[26:28] | That little droid did it. He bypassed the main power drive. | 那个小机器人修复了主动力引擎, |
[26:31] | Deflector shields up at maximum. | 防护罩调到最大 |
[26:44] | There’s not enough power to get us to Coruscant. | 我们到不了科罗斯肯特了 |
[26:46] | The hyperdrive is leaking. | 超光速引擎在漏油 |
[26:47] | We’ll have to land somewhere to refuel and repair the ship. | 我们先找个地方着陆,修补飞船再加防护 |
[26:50] | Here, Master. Tatooine. | 这儿,师父,塔图因 |
[26:53] | It’s small, out of the way, poor. | 这里离航道非常远 |
[26:55] | The Trade Federation have no presence there. | 不太可能有贸易联盟的人 |
[26:56] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么这样肯定? |
[26:58] | It’s controlled by the Hutts. | 这是赫特人的地盘 |
[27:00] | You can’t take Her Royal Highness there. The Hutts are gangsters. | 在那儿你不能抓他们的女王殿下 赫特人都是匪徒 |
[27:03] | – If they discovered her… – It’d be no different than landing… | – 如果他们发现她… – 那跟… |
[27:06] | on a system controlled by the Federation… | 在贸易联盟控制的星球没什么两样… |
[27:08] | except that the Hutts aren’t looking for her… | 除非赫特人没想要抓她… |
[27:10] | which gives us the advantage. | 这样给我们优势 |
[27:17] | And Queen Amidala, has she signed the treaty? | 阿米达拉女王在协议上签字了吗? |
[27:20] | She has disappeared, my lord . | 她逃跑了,大人 |
[27:23] | One Naboo cruiser got past the blockade. | 你说纳布星的飞船通过我们的封锁线? |
[27:28] | I want that treaty signed. | 我要她签协议 |
[27:31] | My lord… | 大人 |
[27:33] | it’s impossible to locate the ship. | 可是我们现在找不到那些飞船 |
[27:36] | It’s out of our range. | 它飞出了我们的探侧范围 |
[27:38] | Not for a Sith. | 西斯人可以 |
[27:41] | This is my apprentice… | 这是我的徒弟 |
[27:43] | Darth Maul. | 达斯·摩尔 |
[27:46] | He will find your lost ship. | 他会帮助你找那艘飞船的 |
[27:54] | This is getting out of hand. | 现在更麻烦了 |
[27:56] | Now there are two of them. | 又来了一个君主 |
[27:58] | We should not have made this bargain. | 我们不听他的就好了 |
[28:07] | An extremely well-put-together little droid, Your Highness. | 多亏了这个精巧的机器人,女王陛下 |
[28:10] | Without a doubt, it saved the ship, as well as our lives. | 它救了飞船,也救了我们大家的命 |
[28:13] | It is to be commended. What is its number? | 我要奖赏他,他的号码是多少? |
[28:19] | R2-D2, Your Highness. | 是R2D2,女王陛下 |
[28:21] | Thank you, R2-D2. | 谢谢你,R2D2 |
[28:27] | Padme | 帕德梅 |
[28:30] | Clean this droid up as best you can. | 好好给他清洗一下 |
[28:32] | It deserves our gratitude. | 我们应该感谢他 |
[28:36] | Continue, Captain. | 接着说吧,船长 |
[28:40] | Your Highness, with your permission… | 女王陛下,请允许… |
[28:42] | we’re heading for a remote planet called Tatooine. | 我们现在正飞往一个叫塔普尼的遥远的星球 |
[28:45] | It’s in a system far beyond the reach of the Trade Federation. | 那是贸易联盟势力之外的星球 |
[28:48] | I do not agree with the Jedi on this. | 可我不同意到那个星球去 |
[28:51] | You must trust my judgment, Your Highness. | 请相信我的判断,女王陛下 |
[28:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:59] | Sorry. Husa are yousa? | 对不起,能问问你是谁吗? |
[29:03] | I’m Padme | 我叫帕德梅 |
[29:06] | Mesa JarJar Binks. | 我叫加加宾可斯 |
[29:09] | You’re a Gungan, aren’t you? | 你是冈根人? |
[29:12] | – How’d you end up here with us? – My no know. | – 那你怎么跑到这儿来了? – 我也不知道 |
[29:16] | Mesa day starten pitty okeyday witda brisky morning munchen. | 今天早晨,我正高高兴兴的吃早饭 |
[29:20] | Den boom! Getten berry scared… | 突然,砰的一声吓坏我了 |
[29:23] | and grabben dat Jedi, and pow… mesa here. | 那个绝地武士就救了我一命 |
[29:28] | Mesa getten berry, berry scared. | 你知道吗?我非常非常害怕 |
[29:36] | – That’s it… Tatooine. – There’s a settlement. | – 那就是… 塔图因星球 – 那是一个市镇 |
[29:40] | Land near the outskirts. We don’t want to attract attention. | 着陆时离市镇远一点,不要引起人们的注意 |
[30:01] | The hyperdrive generator’s gone, Master. We’ll need a new one. | 超光速已经失灵了,得换个新的 |
[30:04] | That’ll complicate things. Be wary. | 情况很棘手,要小心 |
[30:06] | – I sense a disturbance in the Force. – I feel it also, Master. | – 我感到原力受到干扰了 – 我也感觉到了,师父 |
[30:10] | Don’t let them send any transmissions. | 要他们别再传输信息了 |
[30:18] | The sun doen murder to mesa skin. | 噢,这太阳真的是 死人了 |
[30:20] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[30:23] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[30:28] | Her Highness commands you to take her handmaiden with you. | 女王陛下命令你们带上她的女仆 |
[30:31] | No more commands from Her Highness today, Captain. | 女王今天就别再发布命令了,船长 |
[30:35] | The spaceport is not going to be pleasant. | 这个太空站很危险 |
[30:37] | The queen wishes it. | 这是女王的意思 |
[30:39] | She’s curious about the planet. | 她对这个星球很好奇 |
[30:44] | This is not a good idea. Stay close to me. | 真拿她没办法 不要离我太远 |
[31:00] | Moisture farms, for the most part. | 湿气农场,是主要部分 |
[31:05] | Some indigenous tribes and scavengers. | 住的一些本土部落和一些外来定居的人 |
[31:08] | The few spaceports like this one… | 像这种偏远的太空站… |
[31:10] | are havens for those that don’t wish to be found. | 是那些不希望被找到人的天堂 |
[31:13] | Like us. | 就像我们 |
[31:16] | Dissen berry, berry bad. | 这也太糟糕了 |
[31:20] | Icky, icky goo! | 这什么破路啊! |
[31:35] | We’ll try one of the smaller dealers. | 去一家小一点的店 |
[31:43] | Good day to you. | 你们好啊 |
[31:47] | What do you want? | 想买点什么? |
[31:48] | I need parts for a J-type 327 Nubian. | 有没有J型327雷比亚飞船的零件 |
[31:51] | Ah, yes! Nubian. We have lots of that. | 有,雷比亚!有的是 |
[31:56] | Boy, get in here now! | 孩子,起来吧 |
[31:58] | My droid has a readout of what I need. | 我的机械人有我所需要的零件清单 |
[32:03] | What took you so long? | 怎么耽搁这么久啊? |
[32:05] | I was cleaning the fan switches. | 我在擦风扇的开关 |
[32:07] | Watch the store. I’ve got some selling to do. | 看着铺子,我有笔生意要做 |
[32:10] | So, let me take thee out back, huh? | 先生,咱们到后面去吧? |
[32:13] | We’ll find what you need. | 那儿有你需要的东西 |
[32:17] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么也不要碰 |
[32:29] | – Are you an angel? – What? | – 你是个天使吗? – 什么? |
[32:32] | An angel. I heard the deep space pilots talk about them. | 天使,我听外太空飞行员说起过天使 |
[32:36] | They’re the most beautiful creatures in the universe. | 他们是宇宙中最漂亮的动物 |
[32:39] | They live on the moons of Iego, I think. | 他们住在伊国月球上,我想是的 |
[32:43] | You’re a funny little boy. How do you know so much? | 你这个孩子真有意思 你怎么知道那么多? |
[32:46] | I listen to all the traders and star pilots who come through here. | 我是听路过这的商贩和星际飞行员说的 |
[32:50] | I’m a pilot, you know, and someday | 我是飞行员,你知道吗,总有一天 |
[32:52] | I’m gonna fly away from this place. | 我会飞出这个地方的 |
[32:55] | – You’re a pilot? – Mm-hmm. All my life. | – 你是飞行员? – 当了一辈子了 |
[32:59] | How long have you been here? | 你来这里多久了? |
[33:01] | Since I was very little. Three, I think. | 小时候就来了,大概三岁吧 |
[33:05] | My mom and I were sold to Gardulla the Hutt… | 我和我妈妈被卖给赫特人歌杜拿, |
[33:08] | but she lost us betting on the Podraces. | 在飞行比赛中他把我们输给了别人 |
[33:11] | You’re a slave? | 你是奴隶? |
[33:13] | – I’m a person, and my name is Anakin. – I’m sorry. | – 我是个人,我的名字是安纳金 – 对不起 |
[33:17] | I don’t fully understand. This is a strange place to me. | 我还是不太明白,这个地方对我来说太奇怪了 |
[33:24] | Where… Wheres yousa goin? | 你要去哪? |
[33:33] | I got ya. | 我拿到了 |
[33:35] | Hit the nose. | 什么?敲它的鼻子 |
[33:42] | A T-1 4 hyperdrive generator. Thee in luck. | 你要的是T-14超光速引擎,你真走运 |
[33:45] | I’m the only one hereabouts who has one. | 这东西只有我这里有 |
[33:48] | But thee might as well buy a new ship. It would be cheaper, I think, huh. | 不过你还是买艘新飞船那样更合算 |
[33:53] | Saying of which… | 说到这个… |
[33:55] | how’s thee gonna pay for all this, huh? | 你打算怎样付款呢? |
[33:57] | I have 20,000 Republic dataries. | 我有两万的共和国信用额 |
[33:59] | Republic credits? | 共和国信用? |
[34:01] | Republic credits are no good out here. I need something more real. | 共和国的信贷在这里不通用,我要比较实在的 |
[34:04] | I don’t have anything else, but credits will do fine. | 我没有其它东西了,但信用是可用的 |
[34:08] | – No, they won’t. – Credits will do fine. | – 不,那不行 – 信用可用 |
[34:11] | No, they won’t! | 不,信用不行! |
[34:13] | What, you think you’re some kind of Jedi, | 你以为你是绝地武士吗? |
[34:15] | waving your hand around like that? | 就像这样子挥挥手吗? |
[34:18] | I’m a Toydarian. Mind tricks don’t work on me. Only money. | 我可是陶达人,心灵控制对我无效,我要现金 |
[34:23] | No money, no parts, no deal. | 没钱,就没零件,没交易 |
[34:26] | And no one else has a T-1 4 hyperdrive, I promise you that. | 我可告诉你这没有人有P-14引擎了 |
[34:38] | Wouldn’t have lasted long anyways | 我能够生存这么久 |
[34:40] | if I wasn’t so good at building things. | 是因为我精于手艺 |
[34:46] | We’re leaving. JarJar. | 我们走吧,加加 |
[34:50] | I’m glad to have met you, Anakin. | 认识你很高兴,安纳金 |
[34:53] | I was glad to meet you too. | 认识你我也很高兴 |
[34:57] | What? Wha… Oh. | 噢,哪儿去了? |
[35:03] | Outlanders. They think we know nothing. | 外来人,他们以为我们什么都不懂 |
[35:08] | They seemed nice to me. | 他们对我挺好的 |
[35:10] | Clean the racks. | 清洗货架, |
[35:12] | Then you can go home. | 然后就回家吧 |
[35:21] | And you’re sure there ‘s nothing left on board? | 飞船上有没有贵重物品? |
[35:24] | A few containers of supplies. | 飞船上有些食粮补给 |
[35:26] | The queen’s ward robe, maybe, but not enough for you to barter with… | 女王的外衣也许值钱,但肯定不够交易… |
[35:29] | not in the amount you’re talking about. | 那个引擎所需的金额数量 |
[35:31] | All right. I’m sure another solution will present itself. | 好吧,没关系,我相信一定会有别的办法 |
[35:34] | I’ll check back later. | 我一会再跟你联系 |
[35:36] | Noah gain. Noah gain. | 不能去,不能去 |
[35:38] | Da beings hereabouts, cawazy! | 这里的人都是疯子 |
[35:41] | Wesa be wobbed un crunched. | 他们会抢劫我们的 |
[35:44] | Not likely. We have nothing of value. That’s our problem. | 不会的,我们没有什么值钱的东西,这就是我们的问题 |
[36:02] | Are you going to pay for that? | 你打算要付钱? |
[36:06] | It costs seven wupiupi. | 他值7个乌比奥(货币) |
[36:19] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗? |
[36:21] | Who, mesa… | 是谁的… |
[36:27] | Careful, Sebulba. | 当心呀,泽布巴 |
[36:29] | He’s a big-time outlander. | 他可是个厉害的外星人 |
[36:31] | I’d hate to see you diced before we race again. | 在比赛之前我可不想见到你送命 |
[36:35] | Next time we race, boy, it will be the end of you. | 下一次我们比赛的时候,小子,你就要完蛋了 |
[36:39] | If you weren’t a slave, I’d squash you now. | 你要不是个奴隶,我早就宰了你了 |
[36:42] | Yeah, it’d be a pity if you had to pay for me. | 是啊,那么遗憾的是你就得为我的命赔钱了 |
[36:46] | – Hi. – Hi there. | – 你好 – 你好吗 |
[36:50] | Your buddy here was about to be turned into orange goo. | 你的朋友差点变成了烂桔子了 |
[36:51] | He picked a fight with a Dug… | 他挑起了一场争斗,和一个德格人… |
[36:53] | an especially dangerous Dug called Sebulba. | 一个特别危险的德格人,叫泽布巴 |
[36:56] | Mesa haten crunchen. Das da las ting mesa want. | 我不喜欢打架,能不打还是不打的好 |
[37:00] | Nevertheless, the boy is right. You were heading into trouble. | 虽然这样,这小子是对的,你没少惹麻烦 |
[37:04] | Thanks, my young friend. | 谢谢你,我的小朋友 |
[37:07] | But… But… | 但是… 但是… |
[37:09] | But mesa doen nutten! | 可我没做什么错事啊! |
[37:18] | This storm will slow them down. | 沙暴会减慢他们的速度 |
[37:21] | Looks pretty bad. | 真糟糕 |
[37:24] | – Panaka. – Receiving a message from home. | – 什么事? – 收到总部的消息 |
[37:27] | We’ll be right there. | 我们会等着的 |
[37:35] | Here, you’ll like these pallies. | 给你,你会喜欢这些水果的 |
[37:37] | – Here. – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[37:41] | My bones are aching. | 噢,我的骨头又疼了 |
[37:43] | Storm’s coming up, Ani. You better get home quick. | 沙暴马上就要来了,快点回家吧 |
[37:48] | – Do you have shelter? – We’ll head back to our ship. | – 你们有防风的地方吗? – 我们回飞船去 |
[37:51] | – Is it far? – It’s on the outskirts. | – 远不远? – 在市镇外面 |
[37:54] | You’ll never reach the outskirts in time. | 你们没时间赶回飞船了 |
[37:56] | Sandstorms are very, very dangerous. | 沙风暴要来了,是非常非常危险的 |
[38:00] | Come on. I’ll take you to my place. | 来吧,我带你们去我们家 |
[38:17] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[38:19] | – Mom, I’m home! – Ah, dissen cosy. | – 妈妈,我回来了! – 噢,这真舒服 |
[38:23] | – These are my friends, Mom. – Hello. | – 他们是我的朋友,妈妈 – 你好 |
[38:25] | – I’m Qui-Gon Jinn. – I’m building a droid. You wanna see? | – 我叫奎刚·金 – 我正在制造一个机器人,要看看吗? |
[38:29] | Your son was kind enough to offer us shelter. | 是你儿子让我们来这儿躲避沙暴的 |
[38:31] | Come on. I’ll show you 3PO. | 来呀,看看我的3PO |
[38:43] | Isn’t he great? He’s not finished yet. | 怎么样,不错吧?我还没做完呢 |
[38:46] | He’s wonderful. | 真是太棒了 |
[38:49] | You really like him? | 你真的喜欢? |
[38:51] | He’s a protocol droid to help Mom. Watch. | 他是公关机器人,能帮助妈妈,你看 |
[38:58] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪儿去了? |
[39:04] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[39:05] | I am C-3PO, human cyborg relations. | 你好,我是C-3PO,公关机器人 |
[39:09] | How might I serve you? | 愿意为你效劳? |
[39:11] | – He’s perfect. – Oh. Perfect. | – 他太完美了 – 完美? |
[39:13] | When the storm is over, I’ll show you my racer. I’m building a Podracer. | 等沙暴过去了,我带你去看看我的赛艇,是我制作的 |
[39:18] | I’m not sure this floor is entirely stable. | 这个地方好像有些不平 |
[39:21] | Hello. I don’t believe we have been introduced. | 你好, 我们好像没有见过面的 |
[39:26] | R2-D2. A pleasure to meet you. | R2-D2,很高兴认识你 |
[39:29] | I am C-3PO, human cyborg relations. | 我是C-3PO,公关机器人 |
[39:34] | I beg your pardon, but what do you mean, “naked”? | 对不起,你说’赤裸’?’赤裸’是什么意思? |
[39:39] | My parts are showing? My goodness! | 我的内部零件裸露? 我的上帝! |
[39:47] | The death toll is catastrophic. | 纳布星的人民死伤惨重 |
[39:50] | We must bow to their wishes. | 我们还是让步吧 |
[39:52] | You must contact me. | 你们必须和我联系 |
[39:54] | It’s a trick. Send no reply. | 是个圈套,不要回覆 |
[39:57] | Send no transmissions of any kind. | 什么信息也不要发过去 |
[40:01] | It sounds like bait to establish a connection trace. | 他们想利用通讯信号来确定我们的位置 |
[40:04] | What if it is true, and the people are dying? | 如果是真的呢? 真的死伤惨重呢? |
[40:08] | Either way, we’re running out of time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[40:25] | Tatooine is sparsely populated. | 塔普尼是人口稀疏 |
[40:27] | If the trace was correct, I will find them quickly, Master. | 如果位置正确,定能找到他们 |
[40:30] | Move against the Jedi first. | 先对付绝地武士 |
[40:32] | You will then have no difficulty in taking the queen to Naboo… | 到时候你就轻而易举地把女王带到纳布星来… |
[40:35] | to sign the treaty. | 签署协议了 |
[40:37] | At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. | 我们终于可以向绝地武士显露身份了 |
[40:39] | At last we will have revenge. | 可以有机会报仇了 |
[40:41] | You have been well-trained, my young apprentice. | 你已经训练有素了,我的小徒弟 |
[40:44] | They will be no match for you. | 他们不是你的对手 |
[40:52] | All slaves have a transmitter placed inside their bodies somewhere. | 他们在每一个奴隶的体内都安装了一个发射器 |
[40:57] | I’ve been working on a scanner to try and locate mine. | 我想做一个扫描器把我的发射器找出来 |
[41:00] | – Any attempt to escape… – And they blow you up! | – 要是逃跑的话… – 就会被发射器炸死! |
[41:04] | How wude! | 太没礼貌了! |
[41:06] | I can’t believe there’s still slavery in the galaxy. | 真没想到银河系还有奴隶制 |
[41:09] | The Republic’s antislavery laws… | 共和国有反奴隶法啊… |
[41:11] | The Republic doesn’t exist out here. | 共和国管不到我们这儿 |
[41:13] | We must survive on our own. | 我们要生存就得靠自己 |
[41:16] | Xcuse me. | 对不起 |
[41:20] | Has anybody ever seen a Podrace? | 你们有谁看过飞艇赛吗? |
[41:22] | They have Podracing on Malastare. | 马拉斯代尔星球有飞艇赛 |
[41:24] | Very fast, very dangerous. | 速度很快,非常危险 |
[41:28] | I’m the only human who can do it. | 我是唯一能开的人类 |
[41:30] | You must have Jedi reflexes if you race pods. | 那你得有绝地武士的反应速度才行 |
[41:34] | Don’t do that again. | 别这么吃东西 |
[41:41] | You’re a Jedi knight, aren’t you? | 你是个绝地武士,对吧? |
[41:46] | – What makes you think that? – I saw your laser sword. | – 你怎么知道的? – 我看见你的激光剑了 |
[41:49] | Only Jedis carry that kind of weapon. | 只有绝地武士才有这种武器 |
[41:52] | Perhaps I killed a Jedi and took it from him. | 那也许我是杀了绝地武士缴获的呢 |
[41:56] | I don’t think so. | 那是不可能的 |
[41:57] | No one can kill a Jedi. | 没有人能杀得了绝地武士 |
[42:00] | I wish that were so. | 但愿你说的是对的 |
[42:03] | I had a dream I was a Jedi. | 有一次我梦见我自己成了绝地武士 |
[42:05] | I came back here and freed all the slaves. | 回来解放所有的奴隶 |
[42:08] | – Have you come to free us? – No, I’m afraid not. | – 你们是来解放我们的吗? – 不,很遗憾 |
[42:11] | I think you have. Why else would you be here? | 我觉得你们是 要不然你们来这儿干什么? |
[42:21] | I can see there’s no fooling you, Anakin. | 我并不想欺骗你啊,安纳金 |
[42:24] | We’re on our way to Coruscant, the central system in the Republic… | 我们是要到银河系的首府 |
[42:27] | on a very important mission. | 科斯肯特去执行一项重要任务 |
[42:29] | How did you end up out here in the outer rim? | 那你们怎么跑到银河系的外围来了? |
[42:32] | Our ship was damaged, and we’re stranded here until we can repair it. | 我们的飞船坏了,这里好修理飞船 |
[42:37] | I can help. I can fix anything. | 我能帮你们,我什么都会修 |
[42:40] | I believe you can. | 我相信你会 |
[42:42] | But first we must acquire the parts we need. | 可是我们得需要搞到所需要的零件 |
[42:45] | Wit no-nutten mula to trade. | 但是我们又没钱去买 |
[42:48] | These junk dealers must have a weakness of some kind. | 那些小商贩一定有某些弱点,我们可以利用 |
[42:51] | Gambling. Everything here revolves around betting on those awful races. | 赌博,他们为了赛艇比赛什么东西都愿意赌 |
[42:56] | Podracing. | 飞梭赛车 |
[42:57] | Greed can be a powerful ally. | 我们可以利用他们的贪心 |
[43:00] | I built a racer. It’s the fastest ever. | 我造的飞艇是速度最快的 |
[43:03] | There’s a big race tomorrow on Boonta Eve. | 明天嘣嗒前夕有场大赛 |
[43:06] | You could enter my pod. | 你们帮我报名吧 |
[43:08] | Anakin, Watto won’t let you. | 安纳金,瓦图不会同意的 |
[43:10] | Watto doesn’t know I’ve built it. | 瓦图不知道我造了赛艇 |
[43:12] | You could make him think it was yours… | 就说是你们的赛艇 |
[43:14] | and get him to let me pilot it for you. | 想办法让他们允许我开就行了 |
[43:16] | I don’t want you to race. It’s awful. | 我不想让你去,那太可怕了 |
[43:18] | I die every time Watto makes you do it. | 每次瓦图让你比赛都让我担心死了 |
[43:20] | But, Mom, I love it. | 可是妈妈,我非常喜欢 |
[43:23] | The prize money would more than pay for the parts they need. | 再说赢了奖金还可以帮他们买零件 |
[43:26] | Anakin. | 安纳金, |
[43:29] | Your mother’s right. | 你妈妈是对的 |
[43:32] | Is there anyone friendly to the Republic who can help us? | 有谁对共和国比较友好可以帮助我们的吗? |
[43:36] | No. | .没有 |
[43:43] | Mom, you say the biggest problem in this universe | 妈妈,你不是说宇宙中最大的问题 |
[43:46] | is nobody helps each other. | 就是人们不互相帮助吗? |
[43:52] | I’m sure Qui-Gon doesn’t want to put your son in danger. | 奎刚他是不想让你的儿子去冒险 |
[43:55] | We’ll find some other way. | 我们会另想办法的 |
[44:00] | There is no other way. | 不,没有别的办法 |
[44:02] | I may not like it, but he can help you. | 虽然我不愿意让他去,可他能帮助你们 |
[44:08] | He was meant to help you. | 他注定是要帮助你们的 |
[44:23] | Are you sure about this? | 你真想这么干吗? |
[44:25] | Trusting our fate to a boy we hardly know? | 把我们的命运寄托在一个孩子身上 |
[44:28] | The queen will not approve. | 女王是不会同意的 |
[44:30] | The queen doesn’t need to know. | 没必要让女王知道 |
[44:33] | Well, I don’t approve. | 我也不同意 |
[44:36] | The boy tells me you want to sponsor him in the race. | 这孩子说你们要资助他参加比赛 |
[44:38] | How can you do this? | 你们用什么资助? |
[44:40] | Not on the Republic credits, I think. | 不会是用共和国信贷吧? |
[44:44] | My ship will be the entry fee. | 我用我的飞船作抵压,作参赛费 |
[44:46] | Not bad! | 不错,不错 |
[44:48] | Not bad, huh? Nubian, huh? | 一艘露比亚? |
[44:51] | It’s in good order, except for the parts I need. | 飞船状况良好,只是缺一点零件 |
[44:55] | What would the boy ride? | 那孩子会驾驶什么呢? |
[44:57] | He smashed up my pod in the last race. | 上次比赛,他把我的飞艇撞毁了 |
[44:59] | It would take some long time to fix it. | 得需要较长一段时间来修好它 |
[45:01] | It wasn’t my fault. Really. | 那不能怪我,真的 |
[45:03] | Sebulba flashed me with his vents. | 是泽布巴用他的排气管袭击我 |
[45:05] | I actually saved the pod, mostly. | 其实还是我保住了飞艇,大部分的 |
[45:10] | That you did. | 你保住的 |
[45:12] | The boy’s good. No doubts there, huh? | 这孩子的身手的确不错 |
[45:15] | I have acquired a pod in a game of chance. | 我在一次赛事中赢了一艘飞船 |
[45:18] | The fastest ever built. | 是速度最快的 |
[45:20] | I hope you didn’t kill anyone I know for it, huh? | 但愿你不是杀人越货抢来的吧? |
[45:27] | So, you supply the pod and the entry fee… | 好,你提供飞艇和参赛费… |
[45:30] | and I supply the boy. | 我提供这孩子 |
[45:32] | We split the winnings 50-50, I think, huh? | 赢了钱五五分怎么样? |
[45:36] | If it’s going to be 50-50… | 如果说五五分的话… |
[45:38] | I suggest you front the cash for the entry. | 那参赛费得由你来预支 |
[45:41] | If we win… | 如果我们赢了… |
[45:43] | you keep all the winnings, minus the cost of the parts I need. | 奖金都归你,你给我零件就行了 |
[45:47] | And if we lose, you keep my ship. | 要是我们输了的话,我的飞艇归你 |
[45:52] | Either way, you win. | 怎么你都合算 |
[45:59] | Deal! | 说定了! |
[46:06] | Your friend is a foolish one, methinks. | 我看你的朋友是个大傻瓜 |
[46:18] | What if this plan fails, Master? | 师父,要是计划失败了呢? |
[46:21] | We could be stuck here a very long time. | 那我们就困在这里,走不了啦 |
[46:24] | Well, it ‘s too dangerous to call for help… | 现在发求救信息太危险了 |
[46:27] | and a ship without a power supply isn’t going to get us anywhere. | 没有动力的飞船根本没用, |
[46:30] | And… | 再说 |
[46:32] | there’s something about this boy. | 这个孩子很特别 |
[46:41] | You should be very proud of your son. | 真该为你的儿子感到骄傲 |
[46:44] | He gives without any thought of reward . | 他施予,但不求回报 |
[46:47] | He knows nothing of greed. | 心里毫无贪念 |
[46:50] | He has… | 他有… |
[46:52] | He has special powers. | 他有超常的能力 |
[46:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:57] | He can see things before they happen. | 他能预知将要发生的事情 |
[47:00] | That’s why he appears to have such quick reflexes. | 所以他的反应很快, |
[47:02] | It’s a Jedi trait. | 这种特徵是绝地武士的 |
[47:04] | He deserves better than a slave’s life. | 他不该过奴隶的生活 |
[47:07] | Had he been born in the Republic, | 要是他出生在共和国 |
[47:09] | we would have identified him early. | 我们可以早点定位他 |
[47:13] | The Force is unusually strong with him. That much is clear. | 他身上的生命原力很强,也很清晰 |
[47:17] | Who was his father? | 他父亲是谁? |
[47:21] | There was no father. | 他没有父亲 |
[47:25] | I carried him, I gave birth, I raised him. | 我怀了他,生了他,抚养他… |
[47:29] | I can’t explain what happened. | 我也解释不清楚,我怎么怀上他的 |
[47:33] | Can you help him? | 能帮他吗? |
[47:35] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[47:40] | I didn’t actually come here to free slaves. | 我不是来解救奴隶的 |
[47:56] | Wow, a real astro droid! | 哗,是工程机器人 |
[48:00] | – How do you get so lucky? – That isn’t the half of it. | – 你怎么这么幸运? – 这算什么呀 |
[48:04] | – I’m in the Boonta race tomorrow. – What? | – 我还要参加邦塔大赛呢 – 什么? |
[48:07] | With this? | 用这个? |
[48:09] | You’re such a joker, Ani. | 你真会开玩笑,安 |
[48:12] | – You’ve been working on that for years. – It’s never gonna run. | – 这个你造了好几年了 – 它跑不起来 |
[48:15] | Come on. Let’s go and play ball. | 走,咱们去打球吧 |
[48:17] | Keep racing, Ani. You’re gonna be bug squash. | 你好好比赛吧,安 你会被压扁的 |
[48:29] | Keep away from those energy binders. | 别碰那个动力电流夹 |
[48:32] | If your hand gets caught in the beam, it’s gonna go numb for hours. | 手要是碰到了那个电流,会麻木好几个小时的 |
[48:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:40] | My tongue is fat. | 我的舌头太肥了 |
[48:43] | My tongue… Wrench. | 我的舌头… 扳手 |
[48:46] | Where is de wrench? Oh, dare it is. | 扳手丢哪儿了?哦,竟敢这样 |
[48:53] | I’m stuck. | 被夹住了 |
[48:55] | You know, I find that JarJar creature to be a little odd. | 你知道吗,我觉得加加这家伙有点奇怪啊 |
[49:01] | You don’t even know if this thing’s gonna run. | 你都不知道它能不能跑起来 |
[49:04] | – It will. – I think it’s time we found out. | – 它能跑 – 我想是时候试一试了 |
[49:06] | – Here, use this power charge. – Yes, sir! | – 给你,用这个充电 – 好的,先生! |
[49:08] | Come on, Kitster. Let’s move away. | 起来,克斯特,我们让开 |
[49:11] | My mouth. | 我的嘴 |
[49:13] | Ani, I’m stuck. | 安,我卡住了 |
[49:20] | My tongue is fat. | 我舌头卡住了 |
[49:22] | You’re quite right. He’s very odd indeed. | 你说得对,他很奇怪 |
[49:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:29] | Go. | 走 |
[49:45] | It’s working! It’s working! | 发动了!发动了! |
[49:59] | Stay still, Ani. Let me clean this cut. | 坐好别动,我帮你清理伤口 |
[50:02] | There’s so many. Do they all have a system of planets? | 这么多星星,每个星星都有行星组成的星系吗? |
[50:06] | Most of them. | 多数都有 |
[50:08] | Has anyone been to’em all? | 有人去过所有星球吗? |
[50:12] | Not likely. | 好像没有 |
[50:14] | I wanna be the first one to see ’em all. | 我要成为第一个人 |
[50:17] | Ani, bedtime! | 安,该睡觉了! |
[50:20] | There we are. Good as new. | 好了,没问题了 |
[50:23] | Ani, I’m not gonna tell you again. | 安,你听见了没有 |
[50:26] | – What are you doing? – Checking your blood for infections. | – 这是干什么? – 它看你的血液有没有感染 |
[50:29] | Go on. | 去睡吧 |
[50:31] | You have a big day tomorrow. | 明天有你忙的 |
[50:33] | Sleep well, Ani. | 睡个好觉 |
[50:38] | – Obi-Wan? – Yes, Master? | – 欧比旺? – 是,师父? |
[50:40] | I need an analysis of this blood sample I’m sending you. | 我发送过去一个血样,你分析一下 |
[50:43] | Wait a minute. | 稍等 |
[50:46] | I need a midi-chlorian count. | midi-chlorian的读数是多少? |
[50:51] | The reading is off the chart. | 读数非常高 |
[50:54] | Over 20,000. | 已经大大超过了两万 |
[50:56] | Even Master Yoda doesn’t have a midi-chlorian count that high. | 尤达师父也没有这么高的读数… |
[51:00] | No Jedi has. | 绝地武士都没有这么高 |
[51:01] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么? |
[51:04] | I’m not sure. | 还不太清楚 |
[52:16] | I wanna see your spaceship the moment the race is over. | 比赛以前我就想看看你的飞船 |
[52:19] | Patience, my blue friend. | 耐心点,我蓝色的朋友 |
[52:21] | You’ll have your winnings before the suns set. | 日落之前你会看到奖金 |
[52:23] | And we’ll be far away from here. | 我们也可以离开这里了 |
[52:25] | Not if your ship belongs to me, I think, huh? | 要不就你那可爱的飞艇归我? |
[52:29] | I warn you, no funny business. | 我警告你,别玩花样 |
[52:33] | – You don’t think Anakin can win? – Don’t get me wrongo. | – 你觉得安纳金赢不了吗? – 别误解我的信息 |
[52:36] | I have great faith in the boy. | 我对那孩子很有信心 |
[52:39] | He’s a credit to your race… | 他会为你们赢得荣誉… |
[52:41] | but Sebulba there is going to win, I think. | 不过我看还是萨布巴能赢 |
[52:46] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[52:52] | Why do you think that? | 你怎么会这么想的? |
[52:54] | He always wins! | 他总是赢! |
[52:58] | I am betting heavily on Sebulba. | 我把赌注都押在泽布巴身上 |
[53:02] | – I’ll take that bet. – What? | – 那我跟你赌 – 什么? |
[53:06] | I’ll wager my new racing pod against, say… | 我以我的新赛艇跟你赌,就用… |
[53:09] | the boy and his mother. | 那孩子和他妈妈 |
[53:11] | No pod is worth two slaves, not by a long shot. | 赛艇哪能值两个奴隶,绝对不行 |
[53:16] | The boy, then. | 只赌那个孩子呢? |
[53:24] | We’ll let fate decide, huh? | 那就让运气来决定吧 |
[53:26] | I just happen to have a chance cube here. | 这么巧,我这刚好带了一粒骰子 |
[53:30] | Blue, it’s the boy. | 蓝色,是那孩子 |
[53:33] | Red… | 红色是… |
[53:36] | his mother. | 他的妈妈 |
[53:47] | You won this small toss, outlander… | 这次掷骰子你赢了,异乡人… |
[53:50] | but you won’t win the race! | 但你是赢不了比赛的! |
[53:52] | So it makes little difference! | 所以这没差别! |
[54:04] | Better stop your friend’s betting or I’ll end up owning him too. | 最好劝劝你的朋友别赌了,不然他可要输惨了 |
[54:12] | – What’d he mean by that? – I’ll tell you later. | – 他这话什么意思? – 待会告诉你 |
[54:15] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[54:19] | Oh, my. Space travel sounds rather perilous. | 天哪,太空旅行听起来太危险了 |
[54:23] | I can assure you, | 跟你们说吧 |
[54:25] | they will never get me onto one of those dreadful starships. | 他们别想把我弄上那些可怕的飞船 |
[54:28] | This is so wizard, Ani. I’m sure you’ll do it this time. | 真是奇才,安 我确信这次你会做到的 |
[54:31] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[54:32] | Finish the race, of course. | 当然是完成这次比赛啦 |
[54:35] | You’ve never won a race? | 你从来没有赢过比赛? |
[54:37] | Well, not exactly. | 我是没赢过 |
[54:40] | Not even finished? | 甚至没有跑完全程? |
[54:42] | Kitster’s right. I will this time. | 克斯特说的没错 这次我会跑完全程 |
[54:45] | Of course you will. | 你当然能行 |
[55:14] | Podracers. | 极速飞梭大赛 |
[55:17] | That’s absolutely right. | 那可是绝对正确 |
[55:18] | And a big turnout here from all corners of the outer rim territories. | 很多来自银河系边缘的高手会聚到这里 |
[55:24] | I see the contestants are making their way out onto the starting grid. | 我看见比赛选手移动到他们的起跑线 |
[55:29] | Isee Ben Quadinaros from the Tund System. | 我看见来自通德星系的本·奎迪纳斯 |
[55:38] | Two-time winner Boles Roor. | 还有两界冠军获得者博尔斯·威尔 |
[55:43] | Sebulba! | 泽布巴! |
[55:55] | And in the front row, nearside pole position… | 在前一排,靠近起跑位置的是… |
[55:58] | Ma whonic! | 马·霍力克! |
[56:02] | A hearty hello… | 隆重介绍… |
[56:04] | to Clegg Holdfast and his Voltec KT9 Wasp! | 克莱格·霍法斯特和他的KT9飞艇! |
[56:10] | And back again, it’s the mighty Dud Bolt… | 再往后,是伟大的达德·波特… |
[56:14] | with that incredible racing machine, the Vulptereen 327. | 和他那非凡的座驾,Vulptereen 327 |
[56:21] | And hoping for a big win today… | 有望成为今天的赢家是… |
[56:24] | Ody Mandrell, with his record-setting pit droid team. | 欧迪·曼德瑞尔,他曾取得过非凡的战绩 |
[56:33] | And a late entry, young Anakin Skywalker… | 还有最后参赛的年轻的安纳金·天行者… |
[56:37] | a local boy. | 一个本地小子 |
[56:41] | I see the flags are moving out onto the track. | 发令员正进入跑道 |
[56:58] | Pee yousa! | 它放屁了! |
[57:03] | Be safe. | 小心点 |
[57:05] | I will, Mom. I promise. | 我会赢的,妈妈,我答应你 |
[57:23] | You won’t walk away from this one… | 这次你死定了… |
[57:26] | you slave scum. | 你这个小奴隶 |
[57:28] | Don’t count on it, slime ball. | 你就等着瞧吧,烂泥球 |
[57:32] | You’re bantha fodder! | 你会死无葬身之地的! |
[57:39] | – You all set, Ani? – Yep. | – 准备好了吗? – 好了 |
[57:41] | Right. | 好了,来 |
[57:47] | Remember, concentrate on the moment. | 记住,要集中精神 |
[57:50] | Feel, don’t think. Use your instincts. | 凭感觉,别思考,利用本能的力量 |
[57:53] | I will. | 我会的 |
[57:55] | May the Force be with you. | 原力与你同在 |
[58:06] | Jabba the Hutt. | 赫特人贾巴 |
[58:19] | Welcome. | 欢迎大家 |
[58:24] | Begin the race! | 我宣布比赛开始! |
[58:38] | Hey, looks like they’re clearing the grid. | 看起来他们已经各就各位了 |
[58:42] | – Is he nervous? – He’s fine. | – 他紧张吗? – 他没事 |
[58:46] | You Jedi are far too reckless. The queen is not… | 你们绝地武士太鲁莽了,女王是不… |
[58:49] | The queen trusts my judgment, young handmaiden. | 女王她信任我,年轻的女仆 |
[58:52] | You should too. | 你也该信任我 |
[58:54] | You assume too much. | 你太自以为是了 |
[58:57] | Start your engines. | 发动引擎 |
[59:39] | Oh, dissen gonna be messy. Me no watch’n! | 噢,肯定会撞得一塔糊涂,我看不下去了! |
[1:00:02] | Oh, no! | 糟了! |
[1:00:09] | Wait. Little Skywalker has stalled. | 不好,天行者的飞艇动不了啦 |
[1:00:23] | It looks like Quadinaros is having engine trouble also. | 奎迪纳斯的引擎好像也出了问题 |
[1:00:28] | Come on, Ani! | 加油啊,安 |
[1:00:36] | And there goes Skywalker! | 天行者飞起来了! |
[1:00:38] | Go, Ani, go! | 加油,安,加油! |
[1:00:39] | He will be hard-pressed to catch up with the leaders. | 他得奋力而行才能追上前面的飞艇 |
[1:01:56] | Looks like a few Tusken Raiders are camped out… | 好像一帮塔斯肯袭击者驻扎在… |
[1:01:59] | on the canyon dune turn. | 峡谷拐弯角处 |
[1:02:07] | Doowat macroon! | 什么破东西! |
[1:02:12] | There goes Quadinaros’ power coupling. | 奎迪纳斯的引擎给炸毁了 |
[1:02:44] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[1:02:51] | Where is Master Anakin? | 安纳金,师父在哪儿? |
[1:02:56] | Look. Here he comes. | 看,他来了 |
[1:03:01] | It looks like Skywalker is moving up in the field. | 天行者飞越了主赛场 |
[1:03:13] | He has to complete two more circuits? Oh, dear. | 让他再跑两圈吧?天哪! |
[1:04:24] | Skywalker’s spinning out of control! | 天行者引擎失控了 |
[1:05:24] | I don’t care what universe you’re from. That’s gotta hurt! | 不管你来自哪个星球,这一摔一定也够受的! |
[1:05:35] | Here he comes! | 他来了! |
[1:05:37] | At the start of the third and final lap, Sebulba’s in the lead… | 在第三也是最后一圈的开始,萨布巴领先… |
[1:05:40] | followed closely by Skywalker! | 天行者紧随其后! |
[1:05:43] | Go, Ani! | 加油,安! |
[1:06:10] | Skywalker’s been forced onto the service ramp! | 天行者要撞到服务站了! |
[1:06:35] | It’s Skywalker! | 是天行者! |
[1:06:37] | Sebulba! | 萨布巴! |
[1:06:39] | Amazing! A quick control thrust, and he’s back on course! | 太精彩了!真精准的控制,他又飞回跑道上了! |
[1:06:43] | Did he crash-ed? | 他撞死了吗? |
[1:07:26] | Skywalker’s in trouble! Sebulba takes the lead! | 天行者有麻烦了!泽布巴领先! |
[1:08:22] | – He’s catching Sebulba! – Inkabunga! | – 他在追赶泽布巴! – 看来要追上了! |
[1:08:24] | Careful, Ani. Careful, Ani! | 当心,安,当心,安! |
[1:08:57] | That little human being is out of his mind! | 这个人类的小孩真是疯了! |
[1:09:01] | – They’re side by side! – Bangu du bangu! | – 他们并排飞行! – 不相上下! |
[1:09:37] | I can’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[1:09:39] | The crowds are going nuts! | 观众都沸腾了! |
[1:09:50] | Yay, Ani! | 好,安! |
[1:09:53] | Mom, I did it! Yay! | 妈妈,我成功了! |
[1:10:07] | Good going, Ani! | 你真棒,安! |
[1:10:13] | We owe you everything, Ani. | 你救了我们,安 |
[1:10:18] | It’s so wonderful, Ani. | 真是太好了,安 |
[1:10:20] | You have brought hope to those who have none. | 你给我们奴隶带来了希望 |
[1:10:23] | I’m so very proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[1:10:29] | Oy chuba no. | 库巴,不 |
[1:10:35] | You! | 你! |
[1:10:37] | You swindled me. | 你骗了我 |
[1:10:40] | You knew the boy was going to win. Somehow you knew it. | 你早知道那孩子能赢,你肯定知道 |
[1:10:44] | I lost everything. | 我现在什么都没有了 |
[1:10:46] | Whenever you gamble, my friend, eventually you lose. | 只要你赌博,我的朋友,你就早晚会输 |
[1:10:49] | Bring the parts to the main hangar. | 把零件送到飞船那儿去 |
[1:10:52] | I’ll come by your shop later on so you can release the boy. | 我等一会儿到店里去带走那孩子 |
[1:10:55] | You can’t have him. It wasn’t a fair bet. | 你不能把他带走,这是一个不公平赌博 |
[1:11:01] | Would you like to discuss it with the Hutts? | 你想去赫特人那儿去讲理吗? |
[1:11:05] | I’m sure they can settle this. | 我想他们会处理此事的 |
[1:11:09] | Take him. | 带他走吧 |
[1:11:18] | Hidoe! | 你好! |
[1:11:20] | Well, we have all the essential parts we need. | 好了,我们拿到所需要的零件了 |
[1:11:23] | I’m going back. | 马上回来 |
[1:11:24] | Some unfinished business. I won’t be long. | 还有一些未完成的事情 我不会待太久 |
[1:11:26] | Why do I sense we’ve picked up another pathetic life-form? | 我怎么感觉到我们又要带上一个可怜的人了? |
[1:11:30] | It’s the boy who’s responsible for getting us these parts. | 是那个帮我们弄到零件的孩子 |
[1:11:33] | Get this hyperdrive generator installed. | 快把超光影速引擎装上吧 |
[1:11:35] | Yes, Master. That shouldn’t take long. | 是,师父,不要多长时间的 |
[1:11:38] | Come on. Hup! | 来吧 |
[1:11:45] | Hey. These are yours. | 这些是你的 |
[1:11:48] | Yes! | 好! |
[1:11:51] | Mom, we sold the pod! Look at all the money we have! | 妈妈,我们把飞艇卖了!看看咱们有多少钱! |
[1:11:54] | My goodness! But that’s so wonderful, Ani. | 天哪!那真是太好了,安 |
[1:11:56] | – And he has been freed. – What? | – 而且他成自由之身了 – 什么? |
[1:12:00] | You’re no longer a slave. | 你不再是奴隶了 |
[1:12:03] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[1:12:06] | Now you can make your dreams come true, Ani. | 现在你能去实现你自己的梦想了,安 |
[1:12:09] | You are free. | 你自由了 |
[1:12:15] | Will you take him with you? | 你把他带走吗? |
[1:12:16] | Is he to become a Jedi? | 他会成会绝地武士吗? |
[1:12:18] | Yes. Our meeting was not a coincidence. | 是的,我们相会并非是偶然的 |
[1:12:22] | Nothing happens by accident. | 什么事都不是偶然发生的 |
[1:12:23] | You mean I get to come with you in your starship? | 你是说我可以跟你坐飞船离开这里吗? |
[1:12:27] | Anakin… | 安纳金… |
[1:12:30] | training to become a Jedi is not an easy challenge… | 要成为绝地武士并不是容易的事 |
[1:12:34] | and even if you succeed, it’s a hard life. | 绝地武士的生活是十分艰难的 |
[1:12:37] | But I wanna go. It’s what I’ve always dreamed of doing. | 但是我想去,我一直梦想成为绝地武士 |
[1:12:41] | Can I go, Mom? | 我能去吗? |
[1:12:44] | Anakin… | 安纳金… |
[1:12:46] | this path has been placed before you. | 生活的道路已经在你脚下了 |
[1:12:49] | The choice is yours alone. | 应该由你自己决定 |
[1:12:55] | I wanna do it. | 我要去 |
[1:12:59] | Then pack your things. We haven’t much time. | 那就收拾好东西,我们的时间不多了 |
[1:13:02] | Yippee! | 太好了! |
[1:13:08] | What about Mom? | 那妈妈呢? |
[1:13:13] | Is she free too? | 她也自由了吗? |
[1:13:15] | I tried to free your mother, Ani, but Watto wouldn’t have it. | 我也想解救你妈妈,可瓦图不同意 |
[1:13:19] | You’re coming with us, aren’t you, Mom? | 你也和我们一起走吧,妈妈? |
[1:13:29] | Son, my place is here. My future is here. | 孩子,我只能留下,这是我的归宿 |
[1:13:33] | It is time for you to let go. | 是时候让你走了 |
[1:13:36] | I don’t want things to change. | 我不想就这么离开你 |
[1:13:39] | But you can’t stop the change… | 可这是命中注定的 |
[1:13:41] | any more than you can stop the suns from setting. | 你改变不了就像太阳要落山一样 |
[1:13:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:13:53] | Now hurry. | 好了,快走吧 |
[1:14:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:14:02] | I’ll watch after him. You have my word . | 我会照顾他的,你放心吧 |
[1:14:07] | Will you be all right? | 你不会有事吧? |
[1:14:10] | Yeah. | 不会 |
[1:14:16] | Hello, Master Anakin. | 你好,安纳金主人 |
[1:14:18] | Well, 3PO, I’ve been freed… | C-3PO,我自由了… |
[1:14:20] | and I’m going away in a starship. | 我要坐飞船离开这儿了 |
[1:14:23] | Master Anakin, you are my maker and I wish you well. | 安纳金主人,你造了我,我祝你平安 |
[1:14:26] | However, I should prefer it if I were a little more completed. | 不过我真希望你能给我装个外壳 |
[1:14:30] | I’m sorry I wasn’t able to finish you, 3PO… | 对不起,我没能把你做完,3PO… |
[1:14:33] | give you coverings and all. | 本该给你装外壳的 |
[1:14:36] | I’m gonna miss working on you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:14:37] | You’ve been a great pal. | 你是个了不起的朋友 |
[1:14:40] | I’ll make sure Mom doesn’t sell you or anything. | 我会告诉妈妈别把你卖掉 |
[1:14:43] | Sell me? | 卖掉我? |
[1:14:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:14:46] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[1:15:12] | I can’t do it, Mom. I just can’t do it. | 我不能走,妈妈,我真的不能 |
[1:15:15] | Ani. | 安 |
[1:15:19] | Will I ever see you again? | 我还能见到你吗? |
[1:15:22] | What does your heart tell you? | 你的内心怎么说的? |
[1:15:27] | I hope so. | 但愿能 |
[1:15:29] | Yes. | 能 |
[1:15:31] | I guess. | 我想能 |
[1:15:34] | Then we will see each other again. | 那我们就会再见面的 |
[1:15:39] | I will come back and free you, Mom. | 我会回来解救你的,妈妈 |
[1:15:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:15:52] | Now, be brave… | 好了,勇敢些… |
[1:15:56] | and don’t look back. | 别回头看我 |
[1:15:59] | Don’t look back. | 不要回头看我 |
[1:16:45] | Qui-Gon, sir, wait! | 奎刚先生,等等! |
[1:16:46] | – I’m tired! – Anakin! Drop! | – 我累了! – 安纳金!趴下! |
[1:16:50] | Go! | 快跑! |
[1:16:52] | Tell them to take off! | 告诉他们起飞! |
[1:17:07] | Qui-Gon’s in trouble. | 奎刚有麻烦了 |
[1:17:10] | Take off. | 起飞 |
[1:17:12] | Over there. Fly low. | 在那儿,飞低点 |
[1:17:35] | – Are you all right? – I think so. | – 你没受伤吧? – 好像没有 |
[1:17:38] | What was it? | 是什么人? |
[1:17:40] | I’m not sure… | 还不清楚… |
[1:17:42] | but it was well-trained in the Jedi arts. | 不过他精通绝地技艺 |
[1:17:45] | My guess is it was after the queen. | 好像是来抓女王的 |
[1:17:47] | What are we gonna do about it? | 那我们该怎么办呢? |
[1:17:52] | We shall be patient. | 我们得耐心点 |
[1:17:53] | Anakin Skywalker… | 安尼金·天行者… |
[1:17:55] | meet Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 认识一下欧比旺·肯诺比 |
[1:17:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:17:59] | You’re a Jedi too? Pleased to meet you. | 你也是绝地武士?很高兴认识你 |
[1:18:10] | Your queen is lost, your people are starving… | 你们的女王不见了,你们的人民在挨饿… |
[1:18:13] | and you, Governor, are going to die… | 而你,执政官,你会死… |
[1:18:15] | much sooner than your people, I’m afraid. | 在你们的人民之前,我害怕是 |
[1:18:17] | This invasion will gain you nothing. | 你们入侵不会得逞 |
[1:18:20] | We’re a democracy. The people have decided. | 我们是民主星球,一切由人民决定 |
[1:18:23] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[1:18:28] | My troops are in position to begin searching the swamps… | 我的军队正在开始搜索沼泽里… |
[1:18:31] | for these rumoured underwater villages. | 那些传说中的水下村庄 |
[1:18:34] | They will not stay hidden for long. | 他们藏不了多久了 |
[1:18:47] | The death toll is catastrophic. | 我们的人民死伤惨重 |
[1:18:50] | We must bow to their wishes. | 我们还是让步吧 |
[1:18:53] | You must contact me. | 你们必须跟我取得联系 |
[1:19:09] | You all right? | 你怎么啦? |
[1:19:12] | It’s very cold. | 我特别冷 |
[1:19:22] | You come from a warm planet, Ani. | 你来自一个温暖的星球,安 |
[1:19:25] | A little too warm for my taste. | 对于我来说太温暖了 |
[1:19:28] | Space is cold. | 太空是冷的 |
[1:19:30] | You seem sad. | 你不太高兴 |
[1:19:33] | The queen is worried. | 女王很着急 |
[1:19:36] | Her people are suffering, dying. | .她的人民正面临死亡的威胁 |
[1:19:38] | She must convince the senate to intervene or… | 她必须说服国会出面干涉 |
[1:19:43] | I’m not sure what’ll happen. | 还不知道能不能成功 |
[1:19:47] | I made this for you… | 这是我为你做的… |
[1:19:50] | so you’d remember me. | 希望你能记住我 |
[1:19:53] | I carved it out of a japor snippet. | 是我用甲板木刻的 |
[1:19:56] | It’ll bring you good fortune. | 它会给你带来好运的 |
[1:19:59] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:20:01] | But I don’t need this to remember you by. | 不过我不带着它也会记得你 |
[1:20:07] | Many things will change when we reach the capital, Ani… | 到了首府后会发生很多变化 |
[1:20:10] | but my caring for you will remain. | 但我对你的关心不会变 |
[1:20:16] | I care for you, too, only l… | 我也会关心你的,只是我… |
[1:20:19] | Miss your mother. | 你想你妈妈? |
[1:20:39] | Coruscant. The entire planet is one big city. | 克罗肯特整个星球,就是一座大城市 |
[1:20:44] | There’s Chancellor Valorum’s shuttle. | 那是首相飞船 |
[1:20:46] | And look over there. Senator Palpatine is waiting for us. | 看那边,帕尔帕庭议员正等着我们 |
[1:21:18] | It is a great gift to see you alive, Your Majesty. | 看到你安然无恙我就放心了,女王陛下 |
[1:21:22] | With the communications break down, we’ve been very concerned. | 通讯中断了,我们都很为你担心, |
[1:21:25] | I’m anxious to hear your report on the situation. | 我很想听你带回的消息 |
[1:21:27] | May I present Supreme Chancellor Valorum. | 我来介绍:这位是首相维罗伦先生 |
[1:21:30] | Welcome, Your Highness. | 欢迎你,女王陛下 |
[1:21:32] | It’s an honour to finally meet you in person. | 很荣幸我终于见到你了 |
[1:21:34] | Thank you, Supreme Chancellor. | 谢谢你,首相 |
[1:21:36] | I must relay to you how distressed everyone is over the current situation. | 大家对目前的局势都感到忧心忡忡 |
[1:21:39] | I’ve called for a special session of the senate to hear your position. | 我召集了国会特别会议听取你的意见 |
[1:21:44] | I’m grateful for your concern, Chancellor. | 让你多费心了,首相先生 |
[1:21:47] | There is a question of procedure… | 议程中有个问题… |
[1:21:49] | but I’m confident we can overcome it. | 不过我还是相信能够解决的 |
[1:21:53] | I must speak with the Jedi Council immediately. | 我现在得马上去绝地长老院 |
[1:21:55] | The situation has become much more complicated. | 现在的情况变得越来越复杂了 |
[1:22:03] | Ani, come on. | 安,走吧 |
[1:22:17] | Da queen’s a bein grossly nice, mesa tinks. | 女王心地不错, |
[1:22:21] | Pitty hot. | 真热闹 |
[1:22:51] | There is no civility, only politics. | 根本没有正义可言,只有政治 |
[1:22:55] | The Republic is not what it once was. | 共和国已经不是从前的共和国了 |
[1:22:59] | The senate is full of greedy, squabbling delegates. | 国会中尽是那些贪得无厌的议员 |
[1:23:05] | There is no interest in the common good. | 他们根本不关心人民的利益 |
[1:23:09] | I must be frank, Your Majesty. | 老实说女王陛下 |
[1:23:11] | There is little chance the senate will act on the invasion. | 国会很难阻止贸易联盟的入侵行动 |
[1:23:14] | Chancellor Valorum seems to think there is hope. | 维罗伦首相认为还有希望 |
[1:23:17] | If I may say so, Your Majesty… | 我就明说了吧,女王陛下… |
[1:23:19] | the chancellor has little real power. | 首相其实并没有什么实权 |
[1:23:21] | He is mired by baseless accusations of corruption. | 他被毫无根据的贪污控告所困住 |
[1:23:25] | – The bureaucrats are in charge now. – What options have we? | – 官僚现在掌握大权 – 我们有什么办法吗? |
[1:23:30] | Our best choice would be to push for the election… | 首先我们应该马上重新选举出… |
[1:23:33] | of a stronger supreme chancellor… | 一位强干的共和国首相… |
[1:23:35] | one who could control the bureaucrats… | 能约束那些贪官污吏… |
[1:23:37] | and give us justice. | 主持公道 |
[1:23:40] | You could call for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum. | 你可对维罗伦首相任职期间的工作投不信任票 |
[1:23:46] | He has been our strongest supporter. | 他一直是我们强有力的支持者 |
[1:23:48] | Our only other choice would be to submit a plea to the courts. | 那另外一个办法就是只有向法院起诉了 |
[1:23:54] | The courts take even longer to decide things than the senate. | 上法院比国会争论更花时间 |
[1:23:58] | Our people are dying, Senator. | 我们的人民面临死亡,议员先生 |
[1:24:01] | We must do something quickly to stop the Federation. | 我们必须想办法马上阻止联盟的入侵 |
[1:24:04] | To be realistic, Your Majesty… | 看现在这局去势,女王陛下 |
[1:24:06] | I think we’re going to have to accept Federation control… | 可我觉得还是接受联盟的控制… |
[1:24:09] | for the time being. | 就目前来说 |
[1:24:13] | That is something I cannot do. | 这个我决不能接受 |
[1:24:23] | He was trained in the Jedi arts. | 他的绝地技艺很好 |
[1:24:25] | My only conclusion can be that it was a Sith lord . | 他是个西斯人 |
[1:24:29] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:24:31] | The Sith have been extinct for a millennium. | 西斯人一千年前就灭绝了 |
[1:24:34] | I do not believe the Sith could have returned without us knowing. | 我不相信,西斯人回来了我们会不知道? |
[1:24:39] | Hard to see, the dark side is. | 那其中的阴暗面很难看到 |
[1:24:41] | We will use all our resources to unravel this mystery. | 我们要尽全力解开这个谜 |
[1:24:44] | We will discover the identity of your attacker. | 我们要弄清那个武士的身份 |
[1:24:48] | May the Force be with you. | 愿力与你同在 |
[1:24:53] | Master Qui-Gon. | 等一等,奎刚 |
[1:24:56] | More to say have you? | 你还有什么要说的? |
[1:25:00] | With your permission, my master… | 请允许我说实话 |
[1:25:03] | I have encountered a vergence in the Force. | 我发现原力在集结 |
[1:25:07] | A vergence, you say. | 原力在集结? |
[1:25:09] | Located around a person? | 你是指在一个人的身上? |
[1:25:12] | A boy. | 是个孩子 |
[1:25:13] | His cells have the highest concentration of midi-chlorians… | 他的细胞中含有很高的超能素… |
[1:25:16] | I have seen in a life-form. | 我以前从未见到过 |
[1:25:17] | It is possible he was conceived by the midi-chlorians. | 他也许就是由超能素孕育而生的 |
[1:25:22] | You refer to the prophecy of the one who will bring balance to the Force. | 你提到那个大预言中说的那个给原力带来平衡的人 |
[1:25:27] | You believe it’s this boy? | 你相信就是这个孩子? |
[1:25:29] | – I don’t presume to… – But you do. | – 我并没有说… – 可你相信 |
[1:25:32] | Revealed your opinion is. | 你已经说得很明白 |
[1:25:34] | I request the boy be tested, Master. | 请让他接受测试吧,师父 |
[1:25:39] | Trained as a Jedi you request for him, hmm? | 你想把他训练成一个绝地武士吗? |
[1:25:42] | Finding him was the will of the Force. | 是原力让我找到他的 |
[1:25:44] | I have no doubt of that. | 我绝不怀疑的 |
[1:25:53] | Bring him before us, then. | 那就把他带来吧 |
[1:26:06] | The boy’s here to see Padme | 这个孩子要见帕德梅 |
[1:26:08] | Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[1:26:13] | I’m sorry, Ani, but Padmes not here right now. | 对不起,安,但帕德梅现在不在 |
[1:26:17] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[1:26:20] | Anakin Skywalker to see Padme Your Highness. | 安纳金·天行者来见帕德梅,女王陛下 |
[1:26:23] | I’ve sent Padme on an errand. | 帕德梅为我办事去 |
[1:26:25] | I’m on my way to the Jedi temple… | 我现在要去绝地圣堂… |
[1:26:27] | to start my training, I hope. | 开始我的训练,但愿是吧 |
[1:26:30] | I may never see her again, so I came to say goodbye. | 也许我再也见不到她了,所以来向她告别 |
[1:26:35] | We will tell her for you. We are sure her heart goes with you. | 我们会转达的 她一定会为你祝福 |
[1:26:40] | Thank you, Your Highness. | 谢谢您,女王陛下 |
[1:26:55] | The chair recognizes the senator from the sovereign system of Naboo. | 主席认可这位来自纳布星球的议员 |
[1:27:05] | Supreme Chancellor, delegates of the senate… | 共和国首相,国会议员们… |
[1:27:10] | a tragedy has occurred… | 一场悲剧发生了… |
[1:27:12] | which started right here with the taxation of trade routes… | 起因就是国会在贸易通道上征税… |
[1:27:16] | and has now engulfed our entire planet… | 并且现在吞并了我们整个星球… |
[1:27:19] | in the oppression of the Trade Federation. | 在贸易联盟的巨大压力之下 |
[1:27:22] | This is outrageous! | 这么说太过分了! |
[1:27:24] | I object to the senator’s statements. | 我们反对这位议员的说法 |
[1:27:26] | The chair does not recognize the senator from the Trade Federation at this time. | 本主席现在还没允许贸易联盟的议员发言 |
[1:27:31] | To state our allegations, I present Queen Amidala… | 为了表明我们的主张,我提出由阿米达拉女王… |
[1:27:35] | recently elected ruler of the Naboo… | 她最近当选为纳布星的最高统治者… |
[1:27:37] | who speaks on our behalf. | 她的讲话代表了我方 |
[1:27:45] | Honourable representatives of the Republic… | 各位尊敬的共和国议员… |
[1:27:48] | I come to you under the gravest of circumstances. | 我是冒着生命危险来见各位的 |
[1:27:51] | The Naboo system has been invaded by the droid armies of the Trade… | 纳布星球遭到了贸易联盟的入侵… |
[1:27:54] | I object! There is no proof! | 我反对!这话没有依据! |
[1:27:57] | This is incredible. | 这是不可能的 |
[1:27:59] | We recommend a commission be sent to Naboo to ascertain the truth. | 我们建议派代表团到纳布星去查明真相 |
[1:28:03] | The Congress of Malastare… | 马拉斯代尔星球国会… |
[1:28:05] | concurs with the honourable delegate from the Trade Federation. | 同意尊敬的贸易联盟代表的意见 |
[1:28:08] | A commission must be appointed. | 应该派代表团去 |
[1:28:10] | – The point… – Excuse me, Chancellor. | – 问题是… – 对不起,首相 |
[1:28:13] | Enter the bureaucrat. | 就是这些官僚 |
[1:28:14] | The true rulers of the Republic. | 他们在幕后操纵着国会 |
[1:28:17] | And on the payroll of the Trade Federation, I might add. | 贸易联盟已经把他们都收买了 |
[1:28:22] | This is where Chancellor Valorum’s strength will disappear. | 维罗伦首相拿这帮家伙一点办法也没有 |
[1:28:27] | The point is conceded. | 提议被采纳 |
[1:28:30] | Will you defer your motion to allow a commission… | 等代表团查明真相以后 |
[1:28:32] | to explore the validity of your accusations? | 你也许会改变你的陈述 |
[1:28:35] | I will not defer. | 我是不会改变的 |
[1:28:37] | I’ve come before you to resolve this attack on our sovereignty now. | 我是来请你们阻止他们的入侵行动的 |
[1:28:41] | I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die… | 我眼看着我的人民在受苦 |
[1:28:44] | while you discuss this invasion in a committee. | 而你却在谈论什么代表团 |
[1:28:50] | If this body is not capable of action… | 如果国会无力处理此事… |
[1:28:52] | I suggest new leadership is needed. | 我建议重选一位共和国首相 |
[1:28:58] | I move for a vote of no confidence… | 我把完全不信任票投给… |
[1:29:00] | in Chancellor Valorum’s leadership. | 维罗伦首相的领导能力 |
[1:29:09] | Vote now! Vote now! | 立即投票!立即投票! |
[1:29:15] | Order! | 秩序! |
[1:29:17] | Now they will elect a new chancellor… | 现在他们要选出一位新首相 |
[1:29:20] | a strong chancellor… | 一位能干的首相 |
[1:29:22] | one who will not let our tragedy continue. | 他应该能结束我们的悲剧 |
[1:29:27] | The boy will not pass the council’s test, Master. He’s too old. | 安纳金没能通过长老院的测试,他年龄太大了 |
[1:29:31] | Anakin will become a Jedi, I promise you. | 他会成为绝地武士的,我敢肯定 |
[1:29:34] | Do not defy the council, Master, not again. | 别再违背长老们的意愿了, |
[1:29:37] | I shall do what I must, Obi-Wan. | 有些事我必须做,欧比旺 |
[1:29:42] | If you would just follow the code, you would be on the council. | 要是你守规矩,你早就已经当长老了 |
[1:29:46] | They will not go along with you this time. | 他们这次是不会答应的 |
[1:29:49] | You still have much to learn, my young apprentice. | 你要学的东西还多着呐,你太年轻了 |
[1:29:55] | A ship. | 一艘船 |
[1:29:58] | A cup. | 杯子 |
[1:30:00] | A ship. | 是船 |
[1:30:03] | A speeder. | 摩托艇 |
[1:30:12] | How feel you? | 有什么感觉? |
[1:30:15] | Cold, sir. | 感到冷 |
[1:30:18] | – Afraid are you? – No, sir. | – 你害怕吗? – 不害怕 |
[1:30:21] | See through you we can. | 我们能看透你 |
[1:30:24] | Be mindful of your feelings. | 注意你自己的感觉 |
[1:30:26] | Your thoughts dwell on your mother. | 你的思想集中在你妈妈身上 |
[1:30:31] | I miss her. | 我很想她 |
[1:30:33] | Afraid to lose her, I think, mmm? | 害怕失去她,对吧? |
[1:30:36] | What has that got to do with anything? | 这和你们的测试有什么关系? |
[1:30:38] | Everything. | 当然有 |
[1:30:41] | Fear is the path to the dark side. | 恐惧是原力的阴暗面 |
[1:30:44] | Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. | 恐惧导致愤怒,愤怒导致仇恨 |
[1:30:47] | Hate leads to suffering. | 仇恨带来痛苦 |
[1:30:57] | I sense much fear in you. | 我感觉到你很恐惧 |
[1:31:12] | Yousa tinking yousa people ganna die? | 你觉得你的人民会面临死亡吗? |
[1:31:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:31:19] | Gungans get pasted too, eh? | 冈根人也会被杀死吗? |
[1:31:23] | I hope not. | 但愿不会 |
[1:31:26] | Gungans no die’n without a fight. | 冈根人是绝不会坐以待毙的 |
[1:31:28] | Wesa warriors. | 我们都是战土 |
[1:31:30] | Wesa got a grand army. | 我们有庞大的军队 |
[1:31:33] | Dat’s why you no liken us, mesa tinks. | 所以他们都喜欢我们,陛下 |
[1:31:37] | Your Highness? | 女王陛下? |
[1:31:41] | Your Highness… | 女王陛下… |
[1:31:43] | Senator Palpatine has been nominated to succeed Valorum… | 帕尔帕庭议员被提名参加… |
[1:31:46] | as supreme chancellor. | 下一任首相的选举 |
[1:31:48] | A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one. | 真没想到,不过的确是个好消息 |
[1:31:52] | Your Majesty, if I am elected, | 女王陛下,如果我当选 |
[1:31:54] | I promise to put an end to corruption. | 我保证一定要惩治腐败 |
[1:31:56] | Who else has been nominated? | 被提名的还有谁? |
[1:31:58] | Bail Antilles of Alderaan | 奥德兰星的贝尔·安德烈斯 |
[1:32:00] | and Ainlee Teem of Malastare. | 和马拉斯代尔星的安利·蒂姆 |
[1:32:03] | I feel confident our situation will create a strong sympathy vote for us. | 我确信我们的处境将会得到大量的同情票 |
[1:32:09] | I will be chancellor. | 我会成为首相的 |
[1:32:11] | I fear by the time you have control of the bureaucrats, Senator… | 我担心等到你掌握国会大权的时候 |
[1:32:14] | there’ll be nothing left of our people, our way of life. | 我们纳布星的人民已经惨遭灭绝了 |
[1:32:17] | I understand your concern, Your Majesty. | 你的担心我很理解 |
[1:32:19] | Unfortunately, the Federation has possession of our planet. | 不幸的是联盟已经控制了纳布星 |
[1:32:25] | Senator, this is your arena. | 这里是你的战场 |
[1:32:29] | I feel I must return to mine. | 我觉得我还是回去我的 |
[1:32:34] | I’ve decided to go back to Naboo. | 我决定回纳布星去 |
[1:32:36] | Go back? | 回去? |
[1:32:37] | But, Your Majesty, be realistic. They’ll force you to sign the treaty. | 陛下,现实一点,贸易联盟的人会强迫你签协议的 |
[1:32:41] | I will sign no treaty, Senator. | 我什么协议也不会签 |
[1:32:43] | My fate will be no different than that of our people. | 我要和我的人民生死与共 |
[1:32:46] | – Captain. – Your Highness. | – 船长 – 女王陛下 |
[1:32:48] | – Ready my ship. – Please, Your Majesty. | – 备好我的飞船 – 求你了,陛下 |
[1:32:50] | Stay here where it’s safe. | 请你留下来,这里才安全 |
[1:32:53] | It is clear to me now that the Republic no longer functions. | 很明显,国会已经失去它的作用了 |
[1:32:57] | I pray you will bring sanity and compassion back to the senate. | 希望你能重新唤起国会的理智和同情心 |
[1:33:11] | The Force is strong with him. | 他体内的原力很强 |
[1:33:14] | He is to be trained, then? | 那他可以受训了,是吗? |
[1:33:18] | No, he will not be trained. | 不,他不能接受训练 |
[1:33:20] | No? | 为什么? |
[1:33:24] | He is too old. | 他年龄太大 |
[1:33:26] | He is the chosen one. You must see it. | 他是命中注定的,这你应该知道 |
[1:33:31] | Clouded this boy’s future is. | 这孩子的未来乌云密布 |
[1:33:37] | I will train him, then. | 我要训练他 |
[1:33:43] | I take Anakin as my Padawan learner. | 我要收安纳金肯做我的徒弟 |
[1:33:46] | An apprentice you have, Qui-Gon. | 你已经有一个徒弟了,奎刚 |
[1:33:49] | Impossible to take on a second. | 不能再收第二个了 |
[1:33:52] | The code forbids it. | 这不合规矩 |
[1:33:54] | – Obi-Wan is ready. – I am ready to face the trials. | – 欧比旺已经准备好了 – 我己准备好接受考验了 |
[1:33:57] | Our own counsel we will keep on who is ready. | 我们长老院将自己安排谁该接受考验 |
[1:34:02] | He is headstrong and he has much to learn of the living Force… | 他虽然脾气倔,关于原力还有很多要学的… |
[1:34:04] | but he is capable. | 但他很有能力 |
[1:34:06] | There is little more he can learn from me. | 我已经没有什么可教他的了 |
[1:34:11] | Young Skywalker’s fate will be decided later. | 小天行者的命运以后再做决定吧 |
[1:34:15] | Now is not the time for this. | 现在不是时候 |
[1:34:18] | The senate is voting for a new supreme chancellor… | 国会正在选举新的首相 |
[1:34:20] | and Queen Amidala is returning home… | 阿米达拉女王准备返回纳布星… |
[1:34:23] | which puts pressure on the Federation and could widen the confrontation. | 这会对联盟产生压力,冲突可能会扩大 |
[1:34:26] | And draw out the queen’s attacker. | 并且可能把那个武士引出来 |
[1:34:29] | Go with the queen to Naboo and discover the identity of this dark warrior. | 和女王一起去纳布星,查明那位神秘武士的身份 |
[1:34:34] | This is the clue we need… | 这是我们揭开西斯人 |
[1:34:36] | to unravel the mystery of the Sith. | 神秘面纱的重要线索 |
[1:34:39] | May the Force be with you. | 原动力与你同在 |
[1:34:55] | It’s not disrespect, Master. It’s the truth. | 这不是不尊重你,师父,这是事实 |
[1:34:58] | From your point of view. | 你是你的看法 |
[1:35:00] | The boy is dangerous. They all sense it. Why can’t you? | 那孩子很危险,他们都感觉到了,你怎么就不能? |
[1:35:03] | His fate is uncertain. He’s not dangerous. | 他的命运还没有决定,他并不危险 |
[1:35:06] | The council will decide Anakin’s future. | 长老院要决定那孩子的命运 |
[1:35:09] | That should be enough for you. Now get on board . | 这你满意了吧,好了,上船吧 |
[1:35:17] | Qui-Gon, sir, I don’t want to be a problem. | 奎刚先生,我真的不想给你添麻烦 |
[1:35:21] | You won’t be, Ani. | 你没有,安 |
[1:35:24] | I’m not allowed to train you… | 他们不想让我训练你… |
[1:35:26] | so I want you to watch me and be mindful. | 你可以看我怎么做 |
[1:35:28] | Always remember: | 永远记住: |
[1:35:31] | Your focus determines your reality. | 专注程度决定了一切 |
[1:35:34] | Stay close to me and you’ll be safe. | 紧跟着我,你不会有危险的 |
[1:35:37] | Master, sir… | 奎刚师父 |
[1:35:39] | I heard Yoda talking about midi-chlorians. | 我听见尤达师父在说什么超能素 |
[1:35:43] | I’ve been wondering… What are midi-chlorians? | 我一直想知道… 什么是超能素? |
[1:35:47] | Midi-chlorians are a microscopic life-form… | 所谓超能素是指生活在… |
[1:35:50] | that resides within all living cells. | 生命细胞中的一种微生物体 |
[1:35:54] | – They live inside me? – Inside your cells, yes. | – 它们在我身体里吗? – 对,在你的细胞里 |
[1:35:57] | – And we are symbionts with them. – Symbionts? | – 我们和它是共生关系 – 共生关系? |
[1:36:00] | Life-forms living together for mutual advantage. | 也就是共同生存互相利用的生命体 |
[1:36:04] | Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist… | 没有超能素,生命就不存在了… |
[1:36:07] | and we would have no knowledge of the Force. | 我们也就就失去了原力 |
[1:36:10] | They continually speak to us… | 是超能素源源不断的 |
[1:36:12] | telling us the will of the Force. | 给我们提供的原力 |
[1:36:15] | When you learn to quiet your mind… | 只要你静下心来 |
[1:36:17] | you’ll hear them speaking to you. | 你就能感觉到它们 |
[1:36:19] | I don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[1:36:21] | With time and training, Ani, you will. You will. | 训练一段时间后,你就明白了 |
[1:36:29] | Your Majesty, it is our pleasure to continue to serve and protect you. | 女王陛下,我们很荣幸能为你继续保驾护航 |
[1:36:33] | I welcome your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[1:36:35] | Senator Palpatine fears that the Federation means to destroy me. | 帕尔帕庭议员担心贸易联盟企图杀死我 |
[1:36:38] | I assure you I will not allow that to happen. | 我不会让他们得逞的 |
[1:36:42] | Wesa goin’ home! | 要回家了! |
[1:36:45] | Come on, R2. | 走吧,R2 |
[1:36:57] | Is the planet secure? | 占领纳布星了吗? |
[1:36:59] | We have taken over the last pockets of primitive life-forms. | 我们刚刚占领了最后几个土着人的聚居点 |
[1:37:03] | We are in complete control of the planet now. | 我们已经完全控制了纳布星 |
[1:37:06] | Good. I will see to it that in the senate… | 很好 还要保证继续让国会… |
[1:37:10] | things stay as they are. | 受我们的操纵… |
[1:37:13] | I am sending my apprentice, Darth Maul, to join you. | 我会派我的徒弟,达斯·摩尔,跟你们一起去 |
[1:37:16] | Yes, my lord . | 是,大人 |
[1:37:18] | A Sith here? | 西斯人要来? |
[1:37:26] | Those are the forward stabilizers. | 那些是前进稳定器 |
[1:37:28] | And those two control the pitch? | 那两个是控制高度的? |
[1:37:32] | You catch on pretty quick. | 你学得可真快 |
[1:37:34] | As soon as we land… | 我们一着陆… |
[1:37:36] | the Federation will arrest you and force you to sign the treaty. | 贸易联盟的人就会强迫你在他们的协议上签字的 |
[1:37:39] | I agree. | 是的 |
[1:37:40] | I’m not sure what you wish to accomplish by this. | 我不知道你这样做有什么意义 |
[1:37:43] | I will take back what’s ours. | 我要回去收复失地 |
[1:37:46] | There are too few of us, Your Highness. | 我们的人太少,女王陛下 |
[1:37:49] | We have no army. | 而且我们又没有军队 |
[1:37:51] | And I can only protect you. | 我仅能保护你的人生安全 |
[1:37:52] | I can’t fight a war for you. | 但我不能为你去打仗 |
[1:37:55] | Jar Jar Binks. | 加加·宾克斯 |
[1:37:57] | Mesa, Your Highness? | 叫我吗,女王陛下? |
[1:37:59] | Yes. I need your help. | 是的,我需要你的帮助 |
[1:38:08] | I have one battleship on my scope. | 发现了一艘战舰 |
[1:38:10] | It’s a droid control ship. | 是由机器人驾驶的 |
[1:38:12] | They’ve probably spotted us. | 他们可能已经发现我们了 |
[1:38:14] | We haven’t much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[1:38:28] | Jar Jar is on his way to the Gungan city, Master. | 加加正在赶往冈根城,师父 |
[1:38:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:38:32] | Do you think the queen’s idea will work? | 你觉得女王的计划能行吗? |
[1:38:34] | The Gungans will not be easily swayed. | 冈根人不是那么好动摇的 |
[1:38:38] | And we cannot use our power to help her. | 我们也不能用我们的力量帮助她 |
[1:38:42] | I’m sorry for my behaviour, Master. | 我… 我向你道歉,师父 |
[1:38:45] | It’s not my place to disagree with you about the boy. | 关于那孩子我不该对你的意见表示异议 |
[1:38:51] | And I am grateful you think I’m ready to take the trials. | 你觉我可以接受考验了,我很感激 |
[1:38:56] | You’ve been a good apprentice, Obi-Wan. | 你是个好徒弟,欧比旺 |
[1:38:59] | And you’re a much wiser man than I am. | 你的智慧已经超过我了 |
[1:39:02] | I foresee you will become a great Jedi knight. | 你会成会一个伟大的绝地武士 |
[1:39:19] | Desa nobody dare! | 那儿一个人也没有 |
[1:39:21] | The Gungan city is deserted! | 冈根城是空的 |
[1:39:23] | Some kinda fight, mesa tinks. | 我看是打过仗了 |
[1:39:26] | Do you think they have been taken to the camps? | 他们是被送到集中营去了吧? |
[1:39:29] | More likely they were wiped out. | 也可能是被消灭了 |
[1:39:32] | – Mesa no tink so. – Do you know where they are, Jar Jar? | – 我可不这么看 – 知道他们在哪儿,扎扎? |
[1:39:35] | When in trouble, Gungans go to sacred place. | 有危险的时候冈根人就会去圣地 |
[1:39:38] | Mesa show you. Come on. Mesa show you! | 我带你们去,走啊,跟我来 |
[1:40:00] | Your Honour, Queen Amidala of the Naboo. | 首领大人,纳布星的阿米达拉女王到 |
[1:40:10] | Heyo dadee Big Boss Nass, Your Honour. | 你好啊,纳斯大首领,我的大人 |
[1:40:14] | Jar Jar Binks. | 加加宾克斯 |
[1:40:17] | Who’s da uss-en uthers? | 这些都是些什么人啦? |
[1:40:21] | I am Queen Amidala of the Naboo. | 我是纳布星的阿米达拉女王 |
[1:40:24] | I come before you in peace. | 我们到这儿来没有敌意 |
[1:40:27] | Ah, Naboo biggen. | 纳布大人物 |
[1:40:30] | Yousa bringen da Mackineeks. | 是你们把机器人部队带来的 |
[1:40:33] | Yousa all bombad. | 自以为了不起吗? |
[1:40:37] | We have searched you out because we wish to form an alliance. | 我们找到这儿来是想和你结盟的 |
[1:40:40] | Your Honour. | 首领大人 |
[1:40:44] | Whosa dis? | 你是谁? |
[1:40:47] | I am Queen Amidala. | 我是阿米达拉女王 |
[1:40:51] | This is my decoy… | 她是我的替身… |
[1:40:53] | my protection, my loyal bodyguard. | 是保护我的,她是我忠诚的保镖 |
[1:40:56] | I’m sorry for my deception, but it was necessary to protect myself. | 很抱歉欺骗你,但这是保护我自己的必要手段 |
[1:41:01] | Although we do not always agree, Your Honour… | 虽然我们之间也有分歧,首领大人… |
[1:41:03] | our two great societies have always lived in peace. | 但我们之间一直是相安无事的 |
[1:41:08] | The Trade Federation has destroyed all that we have worked so hard to build. | 贸易联盟毁灭了我们所有辛苦工作的成果 |
[1:41:11] | If we do not act quickly, all will be lost forever. | 如果不马上采取行动,后果将不堪设想 |
[1:41:14] | I ask you to help us. | 我请你帮助我们 |
[1:41:17] | No, I beg you to help us. | 不,我求你帮助我们 |
[1:41:20] | We are your humble servants. | 我们是你卑下的奴仆 |
[1:41:25] | Our fate is in your hands. | 我们的命运掌握在你手里 |
[1:41:45] | Yousa no tinken yousa greater den da Gungans? | 你们不觉得你们自己比我们冈根人优越了? |
[1:41:52] | Mesa lika dis! | 这我很高兴! |
[1:41:57] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[1:41:58] | wesa… | 我们… |
[1:42:01] | being friends. | 能成为朋友 |
[1:42:11] | We’ve sent our patrols. | 我们派出了巡逻艇 |
[1:42:13] | We already located their starship in the swamp. | 在沼泽地发现了他们的飞船 |
[1:42:17] | It won’t be long, my lord . | 就要找到他们了,大人 |
[1:42:19] | This is an unexpected move for her. | 没想到她会回纳布星 |
[1:42:22] | It ‘s too aggressive. | 这也太冒险了 |
[1:42:24] | Lord Maul, be mindful. | 达斯摩罗,你要当心 |
[1:42:27] | Let them make the first move. | 让他们先动手 |
[1:42:30] | Yes, my master. | 是的,大人 |
[1:42:35] | Deysa comin! | 他们来了! |
[1:42:37] | All right! | 知道了! |
[1:42:42] | They’re here! | 他们来了! |
[1:42:44] | Good. They made it. | 很好,他们到了 |
[1:42:50] | Yousa doen grand. | 你干得真不错 |
[1:42:52] | Jar Jar bring uss-en and da Naboo together. | 加加让我们和纳布人结成同盟 |
[1:42:56] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不 |
[1:42:58] | So, wesa make you… | 所以,现在我任命你为… |
[1:43:01] | bombad general. | 冈根的大将军 |
[1:43:03] | General? | 将军? |
[1:43:08] | Captain. | 船长 |
[1:43:09] | – Your Highness. – What is the situation? | – 女王陛下 – 情况怎么样? |
[1:43:12] | Almost everyone’s in camps. | 人们都被关在集中营里 |
[1:43:14] | A few hundred police and guards formed an underground resistance movement. | 一些警察和卫兵秘密组成了地下抵抗抵抗组织 |
[1:43:17] | I brought back as many of the leaders as I could. | 我尽量把抵抗组职的头领带来了 |
[1:43:20] | The Federation army’s also much larger than we thought… | 贸易联盟的军队比我想像的… |
[1:43:23] | and much stronger. | 强大得多 |
[1:43:26] | Your Highness, this is a battle I do not think that we can win. | 女王陛下,这场战斗我们很难取胜 |
[1:43:29] | The battle is a diversion. | 战斗只是个幌子 |
[1:43:32] | The Gungans must draw the droid army away from the cities. | 冈根人会把机器人部队引到城外 |
[1:43:35] | R2. | |
[1:43:37] | We can enter the city using the secret passages on the waterfall side. | 我们可以通过瀑布下面的秘密通道进到城里 |
[1:43:41] | Once we get to the main entrance… | 我们一到主要入口… |
[1:43:43] | Captain Panaka will create a diversion. | 船长就开始进行佯政 |
[1:43:46] | Then we can enter the palace and capture the viceroy. | 之后我们就进入宫殿抓住总督 |
[1:43:50] | Without the viceroy, they will be lost and confused. | 没有了总督,他们就会乱作一团 |
[1:43:52] | What do you think, Master Jedi? | 你怎么看的,绝地大师? |
[1:43:54] | The viceroy will be well-guarded. | 宫殿一定会戒备森严的 |
[1:43:57] | The difficulty is getting into the throne room. | 我们得想办法进入正殿 |
[1:43:59] | Once we’re inside, we shouldn’t have a problem. | 只要一进去,就不会有什么问题了 |
[1:44:02] | There is a possibility, with this diversion, many Gungans will be killed. | 进行佯攻损失会很大,很多冈根人可能会战死 |
[1:44:06] | Wesa ready to do our-san part. | 我们冈根人是不怕牺牲的 |
[1:44:10] | We have a plan which should immobilize the droid army. | 我们有一个计划,可以瓦解机器人部队 |
[1:44:13] | We will send what pilots we have… | 我们要派战斗机 |
[1:44:15] | to knock out the droid control ship orbiting the planet. | 去摧毁控制机器人部队的指挥舰 |
[1:44:18] | A well-conceived plan. However, there’s great risk. | 计划倒是不错,可那太冒险了 |
[1:44:21] | The weapons on your fighters may not penetrate the shields. | 你们的武器很难穿透他们的防护罩 |
[1:44:25] | There’s an even bigger danger. | 还有一个更大的危险 |
[1:44:26] | If the viceroy escapes, Your Highness… | 如果总督逃脱了,女王陛下… |
[1:44:28] | he will return with another droid army. | 他会带更多的机器人部队来这里的 |
[1:44:31] | Well, that is why we must not fail to get the viceroy. | 所以我们抓捕总督的行动,一定要成功 |
[1:44:34] | Everything depends on it. | 这是我们成败的关键 |
[1:44:41] | She is more foolish than I thought. | 女王比我想像的还要傻 |
[1:44:44] | We are sending all troops… | 我们派出了所有部队… |
[1:44:46] | to meet this army assembling near the swamp. | 到沼泽地集结,准备迎敌 |
[1:44:49] | It appears to be made up of primitives. | 他们的军队似乎都是土着人 |
[1:44:52] | This will work to our advantage. | 这对我们十分有利 |
[1:44:55] | I have your approval to proceed, then, my lord ? | 同意我对他们发起进攻吗? |
[1:44:58] | Wipe them out. | 消灭他们 |
[1:45:02] | All of them. | 一个不留 |
[1:45:34] | Halt! | 听着 |
[1:45:39] | Starting up the shield. | 启动防护罩 |
[1:46:11] | Open fire. | 开火 |
[1:46:28] | Once we get inside, you find a safe place to hide and stay there. | 等我们一进去,你就找个安全的地方躲起来 |
[1:46:32] | – Sure. – Stay there. | – 好的 – 别乱跑 |
[1:46:50] | Roger, roger. | 开火,开火 |
[1:47:00] | I thought the battle was going to take place far from here. | 我以为战场会离这儿很远呐 |
[1:47:04] | This is too close. | 这也太近了 |
[1:47:11] | Ani, find cover. | 安,快躲起来 |
[1:47:14] | – Quick! – Get to your ships! | – 快! – 快上飞艇! |
[1:48:15] | Fighters straight ahead. | 注意前方敌机 |
[1:48:16] | Roger, Bravo Leader. | 收到,2号明白 |
[1:48:17] | Roger, Bravo Leader. | 收到,2号明白 |
[1:48:27] | Cease fire. | 停火 |
[1:48:36] | Steady. Steady. | 稳住,稳住 |
[1:49:12] | – Activate the droids. – Yes, sir. | – 启动机器人 – 是,长官 |
[1:49:31] | Ouch time. | 噢,天哪 |
[1:49:47] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:50:11] | My guess is the viceroy’s in the throne room. | 我猜总督就在正殿里 |
[1:50:13] | Red group! Blue group! | 红队!蓝队! |
[1:50:14] | Everybody, this way! | 大家都到这边来! |
[1:50:16] | Hey, wait for me! | 喂,等等我 |
[1:50:18] | Anakin, stay where you are. You’ll be safe there. | 安,别出来,呆在座舱里 |
[1:50:21] | – But I… – Stay in that cockpit. | – 可是我… – 那儿很安全 |
[1:50:35] | – We’ll handle this. – We’ll take the long way. | – 我们来对付他 – 我们绕道过去 |
[1:50:58] | We gotta do something, R2. | 我也可以干点什么,对吧,R2 |
[1:51:23] | I’m trying to! I don’t know where the trigger is! | 我找了,可我找不到开关 |
[1:51:30] | Oops, wrong one. Maybe it’s this one. | 噢,不是那个,也许是这个 |
[1:51:34] | Nope. Wait. Here it is. | 不,等等,是这个 |
[1:51:45] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[1:51:47] | It’s on automatic pilot. | 噢,是自动驾驶的 |
[1:51:59] | Try to override it. | 我想自己驾驶 |
[1:53:01] | We don’t have time for this, Captain. | 不能在这耽搁太久,船长 |
[1:53:09] | Look, there they are. | 看,他们在那儿 |
[1:53:11] | That’s where the autopilot’s taking us. | 所以他就自动飞到这儿来了 |
[1:53:30] | Dumb droid. Take that! | 蠢机器人,我踢死你! |
[1:53:33] | Get off! Get off! Get off! | 走开!走开!走开! |
[1:53:35] | Get off! | 走开! |
[1:53:46] | The deflector shield is too strong. | 他们的导向防护罩很坚固 |
[1:53:58] | This is tense! | 真够紧张的啊! |
[1:54:02] | R2, get us off this autopilot. | R2,别让他自动驾驶了 |
[1:54:04] | It’s gonna get us both killed. | 那样我门都会把命送掉的 |
[1:54:07] | You did it, R2! | 你做到了,R2! |
[1:54:10] | Let’s go left. | 好,咱们往左飞 |
[1:54:16] | Go back? | 回去? |
[1:54:17] | Qui-Gon told me to stay in this cockpit, so that’s what I’m gonna do. | 奎刚让我呆在座舱里,我也没出去呀 |
[1:54:29] | I’ll try spinning. That’s a good trick. | 我转一圈 晃他们一下 |
[1:54:37] | I know we’re in trouble. Just hang on. | 我知道很危险,坐稳了 |
[1:54:46] | Go! | 走! |
[1:54:52] | Ascension guns! | 换钩枪! |
[1:57:00] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退!快跑! |
[1:57:03] | Dis is nutsen. | 这下糟了 |
[1:57:15] | Uh-oh. Big boomers. | 超大的能源球 |
[1:57:38] | Give me a lift! | 拉兄弟一把! |
[1:57:47] | Jar Jar, usen da booma! | 加加,用能源球! |
[1:57:49] | What? Mesa no have a booma! | 什么?没有能源球! |
[1:57:51] | Here. Taken dis one. | 给你,用这个 |
[1:58:10] | Jar Jar! | 加加! |
[1:58:11] | Jump, Jar Jar, jump! | 快跳,加加,快跳! |
[1:58:23] | Put down your weapons. They win this round. | 放下武器吧 这一仗他们赢了 |
[1:58:39] | We’re hit, R2! | 我们被打中了 |
[1:58:54] | I’m trying to stop! I’m trying to stop! | 快停下来,快停下来 |
[1:59:04] | Everything’s overheated. | 发动机过热了 |
[1:59:07] | Oops. This is not good. | 不 这可不太妙 |
[2:00:22] | No giben up, General Jar Jar. | 别投降,大将军 |
[2:00:24] | Mesa think of something. | 我正在想办法 |
[2:00:26] | Hands up. | 举起手来,我投降了 |
[2:00:27] | My give up. My give up. | 我投降了 我投降了 |
[2:00:39] | Your little insurrection is at an end, Your Highness. | 你的小暴动该结束了,女王陛下 |
[2:00:42] | Time for you to sign the treaty | 是该你签署协议的时候了 |
[2:00:44] | and end this pointless debate in the senate. | 并结束国会里那些毫无意义的争论 |
[2:00:46] | Viceroy! | 总督! |
[2:00:48] | Your occupation here has ended. | 你的任职到期了 |
[2:00:52] | After her. This one’s a decoy. | 抓住她,这个女王是假的 |
[2:01:02] | Captain! | 船长 |
[2:01:12] | Jam the doors. | 关上大门 |
[2:01:18] | Now, Viceroy, we will discuss a new treaty. | 总督,我们现在该签署一个新协议了 |
[2:02:24] | Yes! We have power. Shields up. | 好了!有能源了,启动防护罩 |
[2:02:30] | Take this! | 尝尝这个! |
[2:02:33] | And this! | 还有这个! |
[2:02:42] | – Oops. – We’re losing power. | – 不 – 我们正在失去能源 |
[2:02:44] | There seems to be a problem with the main reactor. | 主反应堆好像有问题 |
[2:02:46] | Impossible! | 不可能! |
[2:02:47] | Nothing can get through our shield. | 我们的防护罩是坚不可摧的 |
[2:02:50] | Let’s get outta here. | 咱们赶快离开这儿 |
[2:03:00] | What’s that? It’s blowing up from the inside! | 怎么回事? 好像是里边爆炸了! |
[2:03:06] | We didn’t hit it. | 不是我们打中的 |
[2:03:11] | Now, this is Podracing. | 这比赛艇还要过瘾 |
[2:03:14] | Look, one of ours, out of the main hold! | 看,一艘我们的飞艇,在主货舱外面! |
[2:03:37] | What the… | 怎么回事? |
[2:03:39] | Was’n they doing? | 他们怎么啦? |
[2:03:41] | The control ship has been destroyed. Look! | 他们的指挥舰被炸毁了 看! |
[2:03:47] | They all broke-ed. | 他们都死了 |
[2:04:37] | No, it’s too late. | 不,已经太晚了 |
[2:04:41] | – No. – Obi-Wan. | – 不 – 欧比旺 |
[2:04:44] | Promise… | 答应我… |
[2:04:46] | Promise me you will train the boy. | 答应我训练这个孩子 |
[2:04:49] | Yes, Master. | 是的,师父 |
[2:04:55] | He is the chosen one. | 他是被选中的 |
[2:04:57] | He will bring balance. | 他会带来平衡 |
[2:05:02] | Train him. | 训练他 |
[2:05:31] | Now, Viceroy… | 总督先生… |
[2:05:33] | you’re going to have to go back to the senate and explain all this. | 现在你该回去向国会去解释这一切了 |
[2:05:38] | I think you can kiss your trade franchise goodbye. | 我想你也该和你的贸易特权说再见了 |
[2:05:55] | You’ve been a good apprentice, Obi-Wan. | 你是个好徒弟,欧比旺 |
[2:05:59] | And you, young Skywalker. | 还有你,小天行者 |
[2:06:01] | We will watch your career with great interest. | 你们的技艺和勇气令人折服 |
[2:06:11] | Congratulations on your election, Chancellor. | 祝贺你当选为共和国首相 |
[2:06:14] | Your boldness has saved our people, Your Majesty. | 是你救了我们的人民,女王陛下 |
[2:06:17] | It’s you who should be congratulated. | 我应该向你表示祝贺 |
[2:06:20] | Together we shall bring peace and prosperity to the Republic. | 让我们携手为共和国带来和平与繁荣 |
[2:06:29] | Confer on you the level of Jedi knight the council does. | 要长老院授予你绝地武士称号这不成问题 |
[2:06:33] | But agree with your taking this boy as your Padawan learner… | 可是你要我同意你收那个孩子做徒弟… |
[2:06:38] | I do not. | 这个绝对不成 |
[2:06:40] | Qui-Gon believed in him. | 他是奎刚看中的 |
[2:06:45] | The chosen one the boy may be. | 他也许是大预言中所说的人 |
[2:06:48] | Nevertheless… | 不管怎样 |
[2:06:50] | grave danger I fear in his training. | 可是训练他我认为是很危险的 |
[2:06:53] | Master Yoda, I gave Qui-Gon my word . | 尤达大师,我向奎刚保证过 |
[2:06:57] | I will train Anakin. | 我要训练安纳金 |
[2:07:01] | Without the approval of the council, if I must. | 不管长老院同意还是不同意 |
[2:07:04] | Qui-Gon’s defiance I sense in you. | 你跟你师父奎刚一样固执 |
[2:07:06] | Need that you do not. | 你没必要这样做 |
[2:07:10] | Agree with you the council does. | 长老院同意你的请求 |
[2:07:15] | Your apprentice Skywalker will be. | 天行者是你的徒弟了 |
[2:07:46] | What will happen to me now? | 现在这是要干什么? |
[2:07:48] | The council have granted me permission to train you. | 长老院已经同意我训练你 |
[2:07:51] | You will be a Jedi, I promise. | 你会成为一名绝地武士 |
[2:08:04] | There’s no doubt the mysterious warrior was a Sith. | 毫无疑问,神秘武士是个西斯人 |
[2:08:07] | Always two there are. | 他们总是有两个人 |
[2:08:10] | No more, no less. | 不多,也不少 |
[2:08:13] | A master and an apprentice. | 一个师父和一个徒弟 |
[2:08:16] | But which was destroyed? | 可是被毁掉的是谁呢? |
[2:08:18] | The master or the apprentice? | 师父还是徒弟? |
[2:08:46] | Hello, everybody! | 你们好,各位! |
[2:09:35] | Peace! | 和平! |
[2:09:37] | Ya-hoo! | 我靠! |