英文名称:Star Wars:The Force Awakens
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:56] | This will begin to make things right. | 这个东西会让一切步入正轨的 |
[02:59] | I’ve traveled too far and seen too much | 我已游历各处 阅尽沧桑 |
[03:02] | to ignore the despair in the galaxy. | 以致忽略了弥漫在银河系中的绝望 |
[03:05] | Without the Jedi, there can be no balance in the Force. | 没有了绝地 原力绝无平衡的可能 |
[03:10] | Well, because of you, now we have a chance. | 正是因为你 如今我们才拥有了一个机会 |
[03:13] | The General’s been after this for a long time. | 将军已经追查此事许久了 |
[03:15] | Oh, the General? | 将军 |
[03:16] | To me, she is royalty. | 对我来说她可是皇室 |
[03:19] | Well, she certainly is that. | 她当然是了 |
[03:27] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[03:41] | You have to hide. | 你得藏起来 |
[03:43] | You have to leave. | 你得离开 |
[03:46] | Go. | 快走 |
[04:05] | Get out! Go! Go! Go! | 全体出发 冲啊 |
[04:19] | Come on, BB-8, hurry! | 快来 BB-8 动作快点 |
[04:33] | Blast that X-wing! | 炸掉那架X翼战机 |
[04:34] | Over there! Over there! | 开火 后方有敌人来了 |
[04:41] | I see them. | 我看到了 |
[05:14] | You take this. | 你帮我拿着 |
[05:15] | It’s safer with you than it is with me. | 它在你身上会更安全 |
[05:18] | You get as far away from here as you can. | 赶快离开这里 越远越好 |
[05:21] | Do you hear me? | – 听明白了吗 – 我不知道… |
[05:23] | I’ll come back for you. | 我会回来找你的 |
[05:25] | It will be all right. | 我们都会没事的 |
[06:26] | Keep moving! | 继续前进 |
[06:29] | Stay here. | 守在这里 |
[06:54] | Look how old you’ve become. | 瞧瞧你都老成什么样了 |
[06:57] | Something far worse has happened to you. | 而你经历了比变老糟糕得多的事情 |
[07:01] | You know what I’ve come for. | 你明白我为何而来 |
[07:04] | I know where you come from. | 我知道你从何而来 |
[07:06] | Before you called yourself Kylo Ren. | 在你称呼自己为凯洛·伦之前 |
[07:08] | The map to Skywalker. | 天行者所在位置的地图 |
[07:10] | We know you found it. | 我们知道在你身上 |
[07:13] | And now you’re going to give it to the First Order. | 现在你要将这份地图上交给第一秩序 |
[07:16] | The First Order rose from the dark side. | 第一秩序源自于黑暗面 |
[07:18] | You did not. | 而你不是 |
[07:20] | I’ll show you the dark side. | 我会让你见识一下黑暗面的 |
[07:24] | You may try. | 尽管来 |
[07:25] | But you cannot deny the truth that is your family. | 但你不可否认的事实是 那是你的家人 |
[07:30] | You’re so right. | 你说的太对了 |
[08:05] | So, who talks first? You talk first? I talk first? | 那么 是谁先开始讲话呢 你还是我 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1110个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:186个,六级词汇:90个,GRE词汇:102个,托福词汇:132个,考研词汇:197个,专四词汇:165个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:326个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:09] | The old man gave it to you. | 老家伙把地图交给你了 |
[08:11] | It’s just very hard to understand you with all the… | 戴着那东西 我很难听懂你说话… |
[08:12] | – Search him. – …apparatus. | – 给我搜 – 我… |
[08:18] | – Nothing, sir. – Put him on board. | – 什么也没有 长官 – 把他带到船上 |
[08:26] | Sir, the villagers? | 长官 村民如何处置 |
[08:31] | Kill them all. | 全部灭口 |
[08:34] | On my command. | 听我命令 |
[08:36] | Fire. | 开火 |
[08:39] | Please, no! | 不要啊 |
[09:08] | Nothing here. Go ahead! | 这里什么也没有 清除这架战机 |
[09:51] | All right. | 行了 |
[09:52] | All right! | 我自己走 |
[10:19] | FN-2187 FN-2187. | |
[10:22] | Submit your blaster for inspection. | 上交你的爆能枪以供检查 |
[10:25] | Yes, Captain. | 遵命 队长 |
[10:27] | And who gave you permission to remove that helmet? | 谁准许你摘掉头盔的 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry, Captain. | 是我的错 队长 |
[10:31] | Report to my division at once. | 马上去我的部门报告 |
[13:19] | What you brought me today is worth… | 今天你带过来的东西也就值… |
[13:22] | hmm… | 嗯 |
[13:25] | one quarter portion. | 四分之一份口粮 |
[15:16] | Oh, thank you. | 太感谢啦 |
[15:27] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[15:30] | That’s just Teedo. Wants you for parts. | 那是个蒂多 想把你拆成零件 |
[15:33] | He has no respect for anyone. | 他对任何人都没有丝毫的尊重 |
[15:38] | Your antenna’s bent. | 你的天线折弯了 |
[15:49] | Where do you come from? | 你来自哪里 |
[15:50] | I am not suppose to tell, it’s classified. | 我不能讲的 这是机密 |
[15:54] | Classified, really? | 机密 真的假的 |
[15:55] | Me too. Big secret. | 我也是机密人士 |
[15:58] | Niima Outpost is that way. Stay off Kelvin Ridge. | 尼伊马贸易哨站在那个方向 离开尔文山脉远一点 |
[16:01] | Keep away from the Sinking Fields in the north. | 千万别靠近北部下沉区 |
[16:03] | You’ll drown in the sand. | 否则你会淹没在沙子里的 |
[16:05] | You are so very kind. I would like to come with you. | 你真是太善良啦 我想跟你一起走 |
[16:10] | Don’t follow me. Town is that way. | 别跟着我 镇子在那个方向 |
[16:13] | Oh. Then, can I stay with you? | 那我可以跟你待在一起吗 |
[16:16] | No! | 不行 |
[16:17] | I am scared. | 人家好害怕的 |
[16:33] | In the morning, you go. | 明早你就出发离开 |
[16:36] | Thank you, again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[16:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:53] | I had no idea we had the best pilot | 我们抓到了抵抗组织的王牌飞行员 |
[16:56] | in the Resistance on board. | 我竟毫不知情 |
[17:00] | Comfortable? | 躺得还舒服吗 |
[17:01] | Not really. | 不太舒服 |
[17:04] | I’m impressed. | 我很是佩服 |
[17:08] | No one has been able to get out of you what you did with the map. | 居然没人能撬开你的嘴 获取地图的下落 |
[17:13] | You might want to rethink your technique. | 你可得重新考虑下你的审问技巧了 |
[17:32] | Where is it? | 地图在哪里 |
[17:36] | The Resistance… will not be intimidated by you. | 抵抗组织不会屈服于你的淫威之下的 |
[17:43] | Where… is it? | 到底在哪里 |
[17:56] | It’s in a droid. A BB unit. | 地图藏在一个BB型机器人体内 |
[17:59] | Well, then, if it’s on Jakku, we’ll soon have it. | 好 如果这个机器人在贾库 我们很快就会找到它的 |
[18:02] | I leave that to you. | 那这件事就交给你了 |
[18:05] | Don’t give up hope. He still might show up. | 不要放弃希望 他还是可能会出现的 |
[18:08] | Whoever it is you’re waiting for. | 不管你等的是谁 |
[18:10] | Classified. | 机密人物 |
[18:13] | I know all about waiting. | 我十分了解等待的滋味 |
[18:16] | For my family. | 我的家人 |
[18:18] | They’ll be back. One day. | 总有一天会回来的 |
[18:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:26] | These five pieces are worth… | 这五件价值… |
[18:30] | Let me see here… hmm… | 让我想想 |
[18:32] | one half portion. | 二分之一份口粮 |
[18:35] | Last week they were a half portion each. | 上周每一件还值二分之一口粮的 |
[18:37] | What about the droid? | 这个机器人呢 |
[18:42] | What about him? | 机器人怎么了 |
[18:43] | I’ll pay for him. | 我愿意买下他 |
[18:51] | Sixty portions. | 60份口粮 |
[19:05] | Actually… | 其实 |
[19:08] | The droid’s not for sale. | 这个机器人我不卖 |
[19:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:18] | Follow the girl and get that droid. | 跟着这个女孩 给我抓到那个机器人 |
[19:24] | Ren wants the prisoner. | 伦要见犯人 |
[19:35] | Turn here. | 这边转弯 |
[19:38] | Listen carefully. | 好好听着 |
[19:39] | If you do exactly as I say, I can get you out of here. | 如果你完全按照我说的做 我可以帮你离开这里 |
[19:41] | What? | 你说啥 |
[19:43] | This is a rescue. I’m helping you escape. | 这是一项援救行动 我是来帮你逃出去的 |
[19:46] | Can you fly a TIE fighter? | 你会驾驶TIE战斗机吗 |
[19:47] | You’re with the Resistance? | 你是抵抗组织成员吗 |
[19:49] | What? No, no, no. I’m breaking you out. | 什么 不是 我只是来帮你逃出去 |
[19:51] | – Can you fly a TIE fighter? | 你会驾驶TIE战斗机吗 |
[19:51] | – I can fly anything. | 没有什么飞行器是我驾驶不了的 |
[19:53] | Why? Why are you helping me? | 为什么 你为什么帮我 |
[19:57] | Because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这才是应该做的事情 |
[20:00] | You need a pilot. | 你需要一位飞行员 |
[20:01] | I need a pilot. | 我的确需要一位飞行员 |
[20:04] | We’re gonna do this. | 我们就要逃出去了 |
[20:05] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:11] | Okay. Stay calm. Stay calm. | 好了 保持冷静 |
[20:13] | – I am calm. – I’m talking to myself. | – 我挺冷静的 – 我是在跟自己说 |
[20:18] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[20:21] | Okay, go. This way. | 可以了 这边走 |
[20:29] | I’ve always wanted to fly one of these things. | 我一直都想着能驾驶一下TIE战斗机呢 |
[20:31] | – Can you shoot? – Blasters, I can. | – 你会射击吗 – 我会用爆能枪 |
[20:33] | Okay, same principle. | 好 原理是一样的 |
[20:35] | Use the toggle on the left to switch between missiles, cannons and mag pulse. | 使用左侧开关切换导弹 加农炮和麦加脉冲 |
[20:37] | Use the sight on the right to aim. | 右边的准星用来瞄准 |
[20:39] | – Triggers to fire. – This is very complicated. | – 扳柄用来开火 – 这也太复杂了吧 |
[20:48] | I can fix this. | 我能解决 |
[20:52] | We have an unsanctioned departure from bay two. | 第二停机场有一架战机未经许可起飞 |
[20:55] | Alert General Hux. And stop that fighter. | 通知赫克斯将军 并阻止那艘战机 |
[21:18] | – Fourteen failed. Eighteen… – I got it. | – 十四失败 十八 – 搞定 |
[21:26] | This thing really moves. | 这家伙速度真快 |
[21:32] | We gotta take out as many of these cannons as we can… | 好了 我们要是想跑远点 |
[21:35] | or we’re not gonna get very far. | 就得尽可能地炸掉这些加农炮 |
[21:36] | – All right. – I’m gonna get us in position. | – 好的 – 我会驾驶到适当位置 |
[21:37] | Just stay sharp. | 保持警惕 |
[21:42] | Up ahead! Up ahead! You see it? | 前方 前方 看到了吗 |
[21:43] | I got us dead center. | 我驾驶到正中央了 |
[21:44] | – It’s a clean shot. – Okay, got it. | – 这一发畅通无阻 – 明白 |
[21:54] | – Yeah! – Yes! | – 太棒了 – 真厉害 |
[21:56] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[21:57] | – Did you see that? – I saw it! | – 看到有多准了吗 – 看到了 |
[22:04] | Hey, what’s your name? | 嘿 你叫什么 |
[22:05] | FN-2187 FN-2187. | |
[22:07] | F… What? | F…什么来着 |
[22:08] | That’s the only name they ever gave me. | 这是他们给我的唯一名字 |
[22:10] | Well, I ain’t using it. F-N, huh? | 我不会用这个来称呼你 FN 是吧 |
[22:13] | Finn. I’m gonna call you Finn. | 芬恩 我打算叫你芬恩 |
[22:14] | – Is that all right? – Finn. | – 可以吗 – 芬恩 |
[22:16] | Yeah. Finn, I like that. | 好 芬恩 我喜欢这个名字 |
[22:18] | – I like that. – I’m Poe. Poe Dameron. | – 我太喜欢啦 – 我是波 波·达默龙 |
[22:20] | – Good to meet you, Poe. – Good to meet you too, Finn. | – 很高兴认识你 波 – 我也是 |
[22:25] | Sir, they’ve taken out our turbolasers. | 长官 那两个家伙把我们的涡轮激光炮炸毁了 |
[22:29] | Use the ventral cannons. | 使用腹侧炮 |
[22:30] | Yes, sir. Bringing them online. | 遵命 长官 正在激活腹侧炮 |
[22:32] | General Hux, is it the Resistance pilot? | 赫克斯将军 是那个抵抗组织的飞行员吗 |
[22:35] | Yes, and he had help from one of our own. | 是的 而帮他逃出去的是我们自己人中的一个 |
[22:40] | We’re checking the registers now to identify which stormtrooper it was. | 正在检查登记信息以识别出该冲锋兵的身份 |
[22:43] | The one from the village. FN-2187. | 是来自村庄那个 FN-2187 |
[22:47] | Sir, ventral cannons hot. | 长官 腹侧炮准备完毕 |
[22:50] | Fire. | 发射 |
[23:00] | One’s coming toward you! My right. Your left. | 朝着你过来的是什么 在我右边 你的左边 |
[23:02] | – Do you see it? – Hold on. | – 看到了吗 – 等等 |
[23:03] | I see him! | 我看到了 |
[23:08] | Nice shot! | 干得漂亮 |
[23:16] | Where are we going? | 我们这是往哪里去 |
[23:17] | We’re going back to Jakku. That’s where. | 我们得返回贾库 |
[23:18] | No. We can’t go back to Jakku. | 不不不 我们不能回去 |
[23:20] | We need to get out of this system. | 我们得赶紧逃出这个星系 |
[23:21] | I gotta get my droid before the First Order does. | 我必须抢在第一秩序之前找到我的机器人 |
[23:23] | – What, a droid? – That’s right. | – 什么 机器人 – 没错 |
[23:25] | He’s a BB unit, orange and white. One of a kind. | BB型机器人 橙白相间 独一无二 |
[23:27] | I don’t care what color he is! | 我才不在乎他是什么颜色 |
[23:28] | No droid can be that important. | 一个机器人不重要 |
[23:29] | This one is, pal! | 这个机器人举足轻重 兄弟 |
[23:30] | We gotta get as far away from the First Order as we can. | 我们需要离第一秩序远一点 越远越好 |
[23:32] | We go back to Jakku, we die. | 回到贾库 必死无疑 |
[23:34] | That droid has a map that leads | 这个机器人携带着一个能指引我们 |
[23:35] | straight to Luke Skywalker. | 找到卢克·天行者的地图 |
[23:36] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me! | 你在逗我吧 |
[23:41] | FN-2187 reported to my division… | FN-2187向我的部门报告 |
[23:45] | was evaluated, and sent to reconditioning. | 进行评估之后 送去重建条件反射 |
[23:47] | No prior signs of nonconformity? | 之前没有失控的征兆吗 |
[23:49] | This was his first offense. | 这是他第一次进攻 |
[23:51] | General! | 将军 |
[23:53] | – They’ve been hit. – Destroyed? | – 他们被击中了 – 剿灭了吗 |
[23:54] | Disabled. | 已丧失战斗力 |
[23:55] | They were headed back to Jakku. | 他们往贾库去了 |
[23:57] | The fighter is projected to crash in the Goazon badlands. | CIS推断坠机发生在戈亚逊石漠 |
[23:59] | They were going back for the droid. | 他们回去找机器人了 |
[24:01] | Send a squad to the wreckage. | 派出小队去往残骸处 |
[24:25] | Poe! | 波 |
[24:28] | Poe! | 波 |
[24:30] | Poe! | 波 |
[24:34] | Poe! I got you. | 波 我来救你 |
[24:38] | Poe! | 波 |
[24:46] | Poe! | 波 |
[26:11] | Supreme Leader Snoke was explicit. | 最高领袖斯诺克的命令很明确 |
[26:14] | Capture the droid if we can, but destroy it if we must. | 尽可能活捉机器人 如果情况紧急 就摧毁它 |
[26:16] | How capable are your soldiers, General? | 将军 你的士兵有多少能耐呢 |
[26:18] | I won’t have you question my methods. | 我不会让你质疑我的方法的 |
[26:19] | They’re obviously skilled at committing high treason. | 他们在犯叛国罪方面显然训练有素 |
[26:22] | Perhaps Leader Snoke should consider using a clone army. | 或许斯诺克领袖应该考虑下使用克隆人军队 |
[26:25] | My men are exceptionally trained. | 我的士兵都是经过特殊训练的 |
[26:26] | Programmed from birth. | 自出生起就按照预定步骤进行 |
[26:27] | Then they should have no problem retrieving the droid. | 那么他们就完全可以找回机器人 |
[26:29] | Unharmed. | 并且是毫发无损 |
[26:31] | Careful, Ren, that your personal interests… | 小心点 伦 你的个人兴趣 |
[26:34] | not interfere with orders from Leader Snoke. | 妨碍了领袖斯诺克命令的执行 |
[26:36] | I want that map. | 我想要那张地图 |
[26:39] | For your sake… | 为你着想 |
[26:40] | I suggest you get it. | 我建议你还是想办法找到它吧 |
[26:48] | Water. Water. | 水 水啊 |
[26:49] | No water. | 没水 |
[26:51] | Water. | – 有水吗 – 没有 |
[26:54] | Is there water? | 还有水吗 |
[27:21] | Girl, your droid. I want it. | 姑娘 你的机器人 我想要 |
[27:23] | What? Oi, get off him! | 什么 离他远点 |
[27:35] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[27:50] | Who are those people. | 那些家伙是什么人哪 |
[27:53] | They work for Unkar. | 他们为昂卡工作 |
[27:55] | That guy that wanted you. | 那些家伙想要你 |
[27:57] | He must have really wanted you. | 他肯定真的很想要你 |
[27:59] | Mistress! That man! | 小姐 那个男人 |
[28:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:03] | That man over there. | 那边那个 |
[28:03] | Him? | 就是他 |
[28:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:05] | He is wearing my master’s jacket. | 他穿着我主人的外套 |
[28:24] | – What’s your hurry, thief? – What? Thief? | – 小贼 你急什么呢 – 啥 小贼 |
[28:28] | Ow! | 噢 |
[28:29] | – Hey, what? – The jacket. | – 嘿 你干嘛 – 这件外套 |
[28:31] | This droid says you stole it. | 机器人说是你偷来的 |
[28:33] | I’ve had a pretty messed up day, all right? | 我今天已经过得够糟糕了好不好 |
[28:35] | So I’d appreciate it if you stop accusing me of… | 要是你不再指控我 我会十分感谢 |
[28:37] | – Ow! Stop it! – Where’d you get it? | – 别这么干了 – 你从哪搞来的 |
[28:40] | It belongs to his master. | 这是它主人的东西 |
[28:45] | It belonged to Poe Dameron. That was his name, right? | 波·达默龙的外套 这是他的名字 对不对 |
[28:50] | He was captured by the First Order. | 他被第一秩序俘虏了 |
[28:52] | I helped him escape, but our ship crashed. | 我帮他逃了出来 然后我们的飞船坠毁了 |
[28:58] | Poe didn’t make it. | 波没能挺过来 |
[29:04] | I tried to help him. I’m sorry. | 我尝试去救他 但没成功 |
[29:15] | So you’re with the Resistance? | 所以你是抵抗组织的人 |
[29:21] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[29:22] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[29:24] | I’m with the Resistance, yeah. | 我是抵抗组织的人 对 |
[29:25] | I am with the Resistance. | 我是抵抗组织的一员 |
[29:28] | I’ve never met a Resistance fighter before. | 我之前从没见过抵抗组织的战士 |
[29:32] | Well, this is what we look like. | 就长我这样 我们的一部分人长这样 |
[29:34] | Some of us. Others look different. | 其他人长别的样子 |
[29:37] | BB-8 says he’s on a secret mission. | BB-8说他在执行一个秘密任务 |
[29:38] | He has to get back to your base. | 他必须返回你们的基地 |
[29:40] | Apparently, he has a map that leads to Luke Skywalker | 据说他有一份通向卢克·天行者所在地的地图 |
[29:42] | and everyone’s after it. | 所有人都想得到它 |
[29:44] | Luke Skywalker? | 卢克·天行者 |
[29:47] | I thought he was a myth. | 我以为他是个神话 |
[29:49] | What? | 什么 |
[29:58] | – What are you doing? – Come on. | – 你在干什么 – 快跑 |
[30:01] | Come on, BB-8! | 跟上 BB-8 |
[30:06] | – Let go of me! – Come on, we gotta move! | – 放开我 – 快跑 我们得离开这儿 |
[30:07] | I know how to run without you holding my hand! | 你不拉着我的手 我也知道怎么跑 |
[30:12] | BB-8, stay close! | BB-8 跟紧点 |
[30:14] | This way. | 往这走 |
[30:21] | Call in the air strike. | 请求空中支援 |
[30:23] | Come on! | 快点 |
[30:26] | They’re shooting at both of us. | 咱们俩都是他们的目标 |
[30:27] | Yeah. They saw you with me. You’re marked. | 他们看见你跟我在一起 你已经被标记了 |
[30:29] | – Well, thanks for that. – Hey! | – 那还不是拜你所赐 – 嘿 |
[30:31] | I’m not the one who chased you down with a stick. | 直接用棍子把人抡倒可不是我 |
[30:34] | Does anyone have blasters around here? | 这儿的人就没有爆能枪吗 |
[30:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:42] | Stop taking my hand! | 别抓我的手 |
[31:00] | Hey. | 醒醒 |
[31:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吗 |
[31:07] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[31:09] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[31:22] | – We can’t outrun them! – We might in that quadjumper! | – 我们跑不过他们 – 可以的 用那辆四跃飞船 |
[31:25] | Hey, we need a pilot! | 嗨 我们需要一个飞行员 |
[31:26] | We’ve got one. | 已经有了 |
[31:28] | You? | 你吗 |
[31:29] | Uh, what about that ship? | 那艘飞船怎么样 |
[31:31] | That one’s garbage! | 那艘是垃圾 |
[31:38] | The garbage will do. | 死马当活马医吧 |
[31:56] | Gunner position is down there! | 射击手的位置在那下面 |
[32:01] | You ever fly this thing? | 你驾驶过这飞船吗 |
[32:02] | No! This ship hasn’t flown in years. | 没有 这飞船已经很多年没被使用过了 |
[32:06] | Great. | 好吧 |
[32:11] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[32:13] | I can do this. I can do this. | 我能行的 我能做到 |
[32:15] | I can do this. I can do this. | 我能行的 我能做到 |
[32:38] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[32:43] | That’s mine! | 那是我的 |
[32:48] | Wait, stay low! Hey, stay low! | 等等 保持低空飞行 低空飞行 |
[32:50] | – What? – Stay low! | – 什么 – 贴地飞行 |
[32:51] | It confuses their tracking. | 扰乱他们的追踪 |
[32:52] | BB-8, hold on! | – BB-8 坐稳了 – 为森么 |
[32:55] | I’m going low! | 我要往下冲了 |
[33:15] | What are you doing back there? | 你在后头干什么呢 |
[33:16] | Are you ever gonna fire back? | 你还不还击 你在等什么 |
[33:17] | I’m working on it! Are the shields up? | 我在想办法 保护罩打开了吗 |
[33:19] | Not so easy without a co-pilot! | 没有副驾驶员协助 我没那么轻松 |
[33:21] | Try sitting in this thing. | 那你应该试试坐在这玩意儿上 |
[33:37] | We need cover, quick! | 我们需要掩护 立刻马上 |
[33:39] | We’re about to get some! | 马上就会有了 |
[33:40] | I hope. | 希望如愿 |
[33:57] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[34:07] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[34:20] | Come on, come on! | 拜托 给点力 |
[34:24] | – Nice shot! – I’m getting pretty good at this. | – 干得好 – 我现在做射击手还挺厉害 |
[34:30] | Let’s get down! | 大家快趴下 |
[34:41] | Uh, the cannon’s stuck in forward position. | 机关炮在冲前的位置上卡死了 |
[34:42] | I can’t move it. You gotta lose him! | 我无法移动它 你只有甩掉他们才行了 |
[34:48] | – Get ready! – Okay. For what? | – 做好准备 – 好的 做什么准备 |
[35:04] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真要这么做吗 |
[35:15] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[35:37] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[35:53] | – Nice shooting. – Now that was some flying. | – 刚才的飞行真厉害 – 你射击也不错 |
[35:54] | – Thanks. – How did you do that? | – 谢谢 – 你是怎么做到的 |
[35:56] | – I don’t know. – No one trained you? | – 我也不知道 – 没人训练过你吗 |
[35:57] | I’ve flown some ships, but I’ve never left the planet. | 但我还从来没飞离过星球 |
[35:59] | – Your last shot was dead-on. – That was amazing. | – 你的最后一击太棒了 – 那简直无与伦比 |
[36:00] | – You got him with one blast! – You set me up for it. | – 你爆掉了他 – 多亏了你的好助攻 |
[36:01] | – It was perfect. – That was pretty good. | – 简直是完美 – 确实很不错 |
[36:06] | You’re okay. He’s with the Resistance. | 你很安全 他是抵抗组织的一员 |
[36:10] | He’s gonna get you home. | 他会带你回家的 |
[36:13] | We both will. | 我们一起 |
[36:19] | I don’t know your name. | 我还不知道你的名字 |
[36:22] | Finn. What’s yours? | 芬恩 你叫什么 |
[36:25] | I’m Rey. | 我是蕾伊 |
[36:31] | Rey… | 蕾伊 |
[36:33] | Help me with this. Quick! | 来帮我处理这个 快点 |
[36:35] | Whoa, what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[36:48] | Sir… we were unable to acquire the droid on Jakku. | 长官 我们没能在贾库星抓捕到那个机器人 |
[36:54] | It escaped capture aboard a stolen Corellian YT model freighter. | 他乘坐一艘被盗的科瑞利安YT型号运输舰逃脱了追捕 |
[37:00] | The droid… | 那个机器人 |
[37:02] | stole a freighter? | 偷走了一艘运输舰 |
[37:04] | Not exactly, sir. | 并非如此 长官 |
[37:06] | It had help. | 他有帮手 |
[37:10] | We have no confirmation | 虽然还未经证实 |
[37:11] | but we believe FN-2187 may have helped in the escape. | 但我们怀疑是FN-2187协助了他逃离 |
[37:32] | Anything else? | 还有别的情况吗 |
[37:36] | The two were accompanied by a girl. | 与他们同行的还有一个女孩 |
[37:43] | What girl? | 什么女孩 |
[37:48] | It’s the motivator. | 是动力源的问题 |
[37:49] | Grab me a Harris wrench, check in there. | 给我一把哈里斯扳手 在那找找 |
[37:50] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[37:51] | If we wanna live, not good. | 如果我们还想靠它活下去的话 不太好 |
[37:53] | They’re hunting for us now. | 他们现在还在追捕我们 |
[37:54] | We’ve gotta get out of this system! | 我们必须得离开这个星系 |
[37:56] | BB-8 said the location of the Resistance base is “need to know”. | BB-8说抵抗组织基地的位置只有内部人员知道 |
[37:58] | If I’m taking you there, I need to know! | 如果我要带你们去那的话 我需要知道那个地点 |
[38:00] | This? | 这个吗 |
[38:02] | You gotta tell us where your base is. | 你得告诉我们你的基地在哪儿 |
[38:04] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[38:05] | I don’t speak that. | 我不会说你这门语言 |
[38:07] | All right, between us… | 好吧 我只告诉你 |
[38:09] | I’m not with the Resistance, okay? | 我不是抵抗组织的人 好吧 |
[38:11] | I’m just trying to get away from the First Order. | 我只是想逃离第一秩序 |
[38:13] | But you tell us where the base is… | 不过如果你告诉我基地在哪儿 |
[38:15] | I’ll get you there first. Deal? | 我就把你先送到那去 成交吗 |
[38:17] | – Droid, please! – Pilex driver, hurry. | – 机器人 拜托 – 派莱克斯扳手 快点 |
[38:20] | – So, where’s your base? – Go on, BB-8, tell her. | – 所以你们的基地在哪儿 – 好的 BB-8 告诉她 |
[38:22] | Huh? Eh. | 咦 呃 |
[38:23] | Huh? Eh. | 咦 呃 |
[38:25] | Huh? | 咦 |
[38:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:29] | – The Ileenium system? – Yeah, the Ileenium system. | – 伊利尼姆星系 – 对 伊利尼姆星系 |
[38:31] | That’s the one. Get us there as fast as you can. | 就是那 把我们送到那去 越快越好 |
[38:33] | I’ll drop you two at Ponemah Terminal. | 我把你们两个送到波尼马终点站 |
[38:34] | I need the bonding tape, hurry! | 我需要发动机胶带 赶紧 |
[38:35] | What about you? | 你要去哪儿 |
[38:36] | I gotta get back to Jakku. | 我必须得回贾库星去 |
[38:38] | Back to Jak… | 回贾库 |
[38:39] | Why does everyone wanna go back to Jakku? | 为什么所有人都要回贾库星 |
[38:40] | – It’s not that one. No. No. – That place is… | – 不是这个 不对 不对 – 那个地方 |
[38:43] | The one I’m pointing to. No. | 是我手指的那个 不对 |
[38:45] | No. No! | 不对 不对 |
[38:46] | If we don’t patch it up… | 如果我们不把漏气的地方补上 |
[38:48] | the propulsion tank will overflow and flood the ship with poisonous gas! | 毒气会从气箱里漫出来 有毒气体会充满整艘飞船 |
[38:51] | – This? – Yes. | – 这个 – 是的 |
[38:53] | Hey, Rey, you’re a pilot. | 嗨 蕾伊 你是一位飞行员 |
[38:56] | You can fly anywhere. Why go back? | 你想飞去哪儿都行 为什么要回去 |
[38:58] | You got a family? | 你有家人在那里 |
[38:59] | You got a boyfriend? A cute boyfriend? | 还是男朋友在那里 一个帅哥男友 |
[39:01] | None of your business, that’s why. | 原因就是 关你屁事 |
[39:05] | – That can’t be good. – No, it can’t be. | – 准没什么好事 – 去驾驶舱 |
[39:12] | Someone’s locked on to us. | 我们被人锁定了 |
[39:13] | All controls are overridden. | 所有控制系统已经失灵 |
[39:21] | Get off! Get off! | 放开 别碰我 |
[39:25] | See anything? | 你看见什么了 |
[39:27] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[39:37] | It’s the First Order. | 是第一秩序 |
[39:38] | What do we do? There must be something. | 我们要怎么办 肯定有什么对策 |
[39:40] | – You said poisonous gas. – I fixed that. | – 你刚刚说有有毒气体 – 我已经堵上了 |
[39:42] | Can you unfix it? | 你能再把它打开吗 |
[39:49] | Come on, BB-8. | 过来 BB-8 |
[39:51] | I got him. | 我接住他了 |
[39:55] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[39:56] | BB-8, get off me! | BB-8 从我身上下来 |
[40:01] | Do you think this will work on the stormtroopers? | 你觉得这招对帝国冲锋队员有用吗 |
[40:03] | Yeah. Their masks filter out smoke, not toxins. | 有用 他们的面具可以过滤烟雾但不防毒 |
[40:12] | – Hurry. – I’m hurrying. | 快点 他们来了 |
[40:26] | Chewie… | 丘伊 |
[40:28] | we’re home. | 我们回家了 |
[40:45] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪儿 |
[40:47] | – Where’s the pilot? – I’m the pilot. | – 飞行员呢 – 我就是飞行员 |
[40:48] | You? | – 你 – 她在撒谎 |
[40:50] | No, it’s true. We’re the only ones on board. | 不 是真的 飞船上只有我们几个 |
[40:52] | You can understand that thing? | 你能听懂这玩意儿 |
[40:54] | And “that thing” can understand you, too, so watch it. | 这玩意儿也能听得懂你说话 所以注意你的用词 |
[40:56] | Come on out of there. | 从那里面出来 |
[40:58] | – Where’d you get this ship? – Niima Outpost. | – 你从哪里得到的这艘飞船 – 尼伊马贸易哨站 |
[41:01] | Jakku? That junkyard? | 贾库星 那个垃圾场 |
[41:03] | Thank you! Junkyard. | 谢谢 就是个垃圾场 |
[41:04] | Told you we should have double-checked the Western Reaches. | 我跟你说过我们应该再搜索一遍西境 |
[41:07] | Who had it? Ducain? | 它在谁手里 杜凯恩 |
[41:08] | I stole it. From Unkar Plutt. | 我偷了它 从昂卡·普拉特那 |
[41:10] | He stole it from the Irving Boys, who stole it from Ducain. | 他从欧文兄弟那偷的 欧文兄弟是从杜凯恩那偷的 |
[41:13] | Who stole it from me! | 他偷的我的 |
[41:15] | Well, you tell him that Han Solo… | 你告诉他汉·索洛 |
[41:17] | just stole back the Millennium Falcon for good. | 如今又把千年隼偷回来了 不会再丢了 |
[41:19] | This is the Millennium Falcon? You’re Han Solo? | 这艘船是千年隼号 你就是汉·索洛 |
[41:24] | I used to be. | 我曾经是 |
[41:26] | Han Solo, the Rebellion general? | 汉·索洛 那个义军将军 |
[41:27] | No, the smuggler. | 不 是走私犯 |
[41:29] | Wasn’t he a war hero? | 他不是个战斗英雄吗 |
[41:31] | This is the ship that made the Kessel Run in 14 parsecs? | 这就是那艘只用十四秒差距完成科舍尔航程的飞船 |
[41:34] | Twelve! | 十二秒 |
[41:36] | Fourteen. | 什么十四秒 |
[41:53] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[41:55] | Some moof-milker put a compressor on the ignition line. | 是哪个傻瓜在点火线上装了个压缩机 |
[41:58] | Unkar Plutt did. | 昂卡·普拉特做的 |
[41:59] | I thought it was a mistake, too. Puts too much… | 我也觉得这是个错误 把太多压力留给了 |
[42:01] | …stress on the hyperdrive. | – 超光速推进器 – 超光速推进器 |
[42:04] | Chewie, throw them in a pod. | 丘伊 把他们扔到飞行舱里 |
[42:06] | We’ll drop them at the nearest inhabited planet. | 我们一会儿把他们放到最近的无人星上 |
[42:08] | Wait, no. | 等等 不行 |
[42:09] | – We need your help. – My help? | – 我们需要你的帮助 – 我的帮助 |
[42:12] | This droid has to get to the Resistance base as soon as possible. | 这个机器人必须尽快赶到抵抗组织基地 |
[42:15] | He’s carrying a map to Luke Skywalker. | 他携带着一份通向卢克·天行者所在地的地图 |
[42:22] | You are the Han Solo that fought with the Rebellion. | 你是大名鼎鼎的汉·索洛 和义军并肩作战过 |
[42:31] | You knew him. | 你肯定知道他 |
[42:36] | Yeah. I knew him. | 是的 我知道他 |
[42:39] | I knew Luke. | 我认识卢克 |
[42:43] | Don’t tell me a Rathtar’s gotten loose. | 别告诉我有一只拉思塔逃跑了 |
[42:46] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[42:48] | Did you just say Rathtars? | 你刚刚是说了拉思塔吗 |
[42:51] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[42:52] | You’re not hauling Rathtars on this freighter, are you? | 你不是在用这艘运输舰走私拉思塔吧 |
[42:55] | I’m hauling Rathtars. | 我就是在运送拉思塔 |
[42:57] | Oh, great. It’s the Guavian Death Gang. | 瓜维亚死亡帮来了 |
[43:00] | Must have tracked us from Nantoon. | 他们一定是从南图区域就开始追踪我们 |
[43:02] | What’s a Rathtar? | 拉思塔是什么 |
[43:04] | They’re big and they’re dangerous. | 它们体型很大并且很危险 |
[43:05] | You ever heard of the Trillia Massacre? | 你听说过特里利亚大屠杀吗 |
[43:07] | – No. – Good. | – 没有 – 挺好的 |
[43:08] | I got three of them going to King Prana. | 我要送三只到普拉纳王国去 |
[43:10] | Three? How’d you get them on board? | 三只 你是怎么把它们弄上船的 |
[43:13] | I used to have a bigger crew. | 我们之前人手更多些 |
[43:18] | Get below and stay there until I say so… | 到下面去 我让你们上来再上来 |
[43:20] | and don’t even think about taking the Falcon. | 别打千年隼的主意 |
[43:22] | What about BB-8? | BB-8怎么办 |
[43:23] | He stays with me until I get rid of the gang… | 在我甩掉这帮人之前 他先跟着我 |
[43:24] | then you can have him back and be on your way. | 之后你们就可以带着他 爱去哪儿去哪儿了 |
[43:26] | What about the Rathtars? Where are you keeping them? | 那拉思塔怎么办 你把它们放在哪儿了 |
[43:30] | – There’s one. – What are you gonna do? | – 那有一只 – 你打算做什么 |
[43:33] | Same thing I always do. Talk my way out of it. | 老样子 按我的方式解决问题 |
[43:35] | Do you? | 你有成功过吗 |
[43:36] | Yes, I do. Every time. | 当然 次次管用 |
[43:56] | Han Solo. | 汉·索洛 |
[43:58] | You’re a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[43:59] | Bala-Tik. What’s the problem? | 巴拉-蒂克 有什么问题吗 |
[44:02] | The problem is we loaned you 50,000 for this job. | 我们借了你50000块干这趟活儿 这就是问题 |
[44:05] | – Can you see them? – No. | – 你能看见他们吗 -看不见 |
[44:08] | I heard you also borrowed 50,000 from Kanjiklub. | 我听说你也向坎吉俱乐部借了50000块 |
[44:11] | You know you can’t trust those little freaks. | 你知道的 那些小怪物不可信 |
[44:14] | How long we known each other? | 咱们都认识多久了 |
[44:16] | They have blasters. | 他们有爆能枪 |
[44:17] | A lot of them. | 有很多 |
[44:19] | Not long. We want our money back now. | 时间不长 我们现在想要回那笔钱 |
[44:22] | You think hunting Rathtars is cheap? | 你觉得捕捉拉思塔不要钱吗 |
[44:24] | I spent that money. | 那钱我已经花了 |
[44:25] | Kanjiklub wants their investment back, too. | 坎吉俱乐部也想要回他们的资金 |
[44:28] | I never made a deal with Kanjiklub! | 我从没和坎吉俱乐部做过交易 |
[44:30] | Tell that to Kanjiklub. | 这话你自己跟坎吉俱乐部说 |
[44:41] | Tasu Leech. | 塔苏·利奇 |
[44:44] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你啊 |
[44:53] | Boys, you’re both gonna get what I promised. | 兄弟们 我答应好的东西我会给你们的 |
[44:57] | Have I ever not delivered… | 难道我曾经有 |
[44:58] | – for you before? – Yeah. | – 言而无信过吗 – 有啊 |
[45:04] | – What was the second time? – Your game is old. | – 第二次是什么事 – 故技重施 |
[45:07] | There’s no one in the galaxy left for you to swindle. | 在这个星系里不会有人再相信你的骗局了 |
[45:12] | That BB unit. | 那个BB型机器人 |
[45:13] | The First Order is looking for one just like it. | 第一秩序正在找的那个机器人 跟它一模一样 |
[45:20] | And two fugitives. | 还有两个逃犯 |
[45:25] | First I’ve heard of it. | 这事我第一次听说 |
[45:32] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[45:36] | If we close the blast doors in that corridor | 如果我们可以把走廊上的防爆门关上 |
[45:38] | we can trap both gangs! | 就能把那两帮的人困住 |
[45:39] | We’ll close the blast doors from here? | 从这里把门关上吗 |
[45:41] | Resetting the fuses should do it. | 重新设定导火线应该就能行 |
[45:51] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不好的预感 |
[45:53] | – Oh, no. – “Oh, no,” what? | – 惨了 – 什么惨了 |
[45:56] | Wrong fuses. | 拨错导火线了 |
[45:57] | Kill them! | 杀了他们 |
[45:58] | – Whoa… – And take the droid! | – 哦 – 抓住那个机器人 |
[46:25] | – This was a mistake! – Huge! | – 这是个错误的决定 – 错大发了 |
[46:40] | What do they look like? | 它们长什么样子 |
[46:47] | They look like that. | 就长那样 |
[46:51] | – This way. – Are you sure? | – 往这走 – 你确定吗 |
[46:55] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[46:57] | Finn! | 芬恩 |
[47:00] | Finn! | 芬恩 |
[47:02] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[47:06] | Get off! Get off! | 别碰我 |
[47:13] | – Rey! – Finn! | – 蕾伊 – 芬恩 |
[47:16] | Finn! | 芬恩 |
[47:18] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[47:31] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[47:37] | Get off! Get off! | 滚开 滚开 |
[47:41] | Finn! | 芬恩 |
[47:43] | – It had me! But the door… – That was lucky. | – 它抓住我了 但是那门 – 真是幸运 |
[47:50] | I got the door. Cover us! | 我来开门 掩护我 |
[47:59] | Chewie! | 丘伊 |
[48:04] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[48:05] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[48:06] | Wow. | 哇 |
[48:10] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快 |
[48:16] | Han. | 汉 |
[48:17] | You, close the door behind us. You, take care of Chewie! | 你 把门关上 你 照顾丘伊 |
[48:19] | Awww! | 啊 |
[48:27] | Hey, where are you going? | 你干嘛 |
[48:28] | Unkar Plutt installed a fuel pump, too. | 昂卡·普拉特在这安装了一个燃油泵 |
[48:30] | If we don’t prime that, we’re not going anywhere. | 不把它填装好 我们哪也去不了 |
[48:32] | I hate that guy. | 我恨他 |
[48:33] | – And you could use a co-pilot. – I got one, he’s back there. | – 你以前还有副驾驶 – 有一个 现在在后面 |
[48:38] | Watch the thrust. We’re going out of here at lightspeed. | 看着推进器 我们要以光速离开这里 |
[48:40] | From inside the hangar? Is that even possible? | 从吊舱内部 这可能吗 |
[48:42] | I never ask that question till after I’ve done it. | 我都是在做完了才问这个问题的 |
[48:46] | This is not how I thought this day was gonna go. | 这可不是我想象中的一天 |
[48:49] | Angle the shield. Hang on back there. | 打开防护盾 后面的人坐好了 |
[48:51] | No problem! | 没问题 |
[49:02] | Come on, baby, don’t let me down. | 拜托 宝贝 别让我失望 |
[49:06] | – What? – Compressor. | – 什么来着 – 压缩机 |
[49:16] | Inform the First Order that Han Solo has the droid they want. | 通知第一秩序 他们要的机器人在汉·索洛手里 |
[49:19] | And it’s aboard the Millennium Falcon. | 它在千年隼号上 |
[49:30] | The droid will soon be delivered to the Resistance… | 那个机器人很快会被送到抵抗组织 |
[49:36] | leading them to the last Jedi. | 带他们找到最后一个绝地武士 |
[49:41] | If Skywalker returns… | 如果天行者回归 |
[49:45] | the new Jedi will rise. | 新一代绝地武士就会崛起 |
[49:50] | Supreme Leader, I take full responsibility… | 最高领袖 我会负起全责 |
[49:52] | General! | 将军 |
[49:56] | Our strategy must now change. | 我们必须要改变战略了 |
[49:59] | The weapon. It is ready. | 武器已经准备就绪 |
[50:01] | I believe the time has come to use it. | 我相信是时候派上用场了 |
[50:03] | We shall destroy the government that supports the Resistance… | 我们将摧毁支持抵抗组织的政府 |
[50:06] | the Republic. | 共和国政府 |
[50:08] | Without their friends to protect them the Resistance will be vulnerable. | 没有了朋友的支持 抵抗组织就会变得力量薄弱 |
[50:11] | And we will stop them before they reach Skywalker. | 在他们找到天行者之前拦截他们 |
[50:14] | Go. | 去吧 |
[50:16] | Oversee preparations. | 监督好准备工作 |
[50:18] | Yes, Supreme Leader. | 是 最高领袖 |
[50:26] | There has been an awakening. | 有个人已经觉醒 |
[50:29] | Have you felt it? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[50:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:34] | There’s something more. | 还有更多的东西 |
[50:38] | The droid we seek is aboard the Millennium Falcon. | 我们要找的机器人在千年隼号上 |
[50:42] | In the hands of your father… | 在你父亲手中 |
[50:45] | Han Solo. | 汉·索洛 |
[50:52] | He means nothing to me. | 他对我而言毫无意义 |
[50:54] | Even you, master of the Knights of Ren… | 即便是你 伦武士团的大师 |
[51:00] | have never faced such a test. | 也从未面临过如此挑战 |
[51:04] | By the grace of your training, I will not be seduced. | 承蒙您的培养 我不会受此诱惑的 |
[51:08] | We shall see. | 我们拭目以待 |
[51:13] | We shall see. | 我们拭目以待 |
[51:23] | – Electrical overload. – I can fix that. | – 电力超负荷了 – 我能修好 |
[51:25] | Coolant’s leaking. | 冷却剂泄露了 |
[51:28] | – Try transferring auxiliary power… – …to the secondary tank. | – 尝试把辅助电力转移到 – 第二燃料箱 |
[51:30] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[51:32] | Chewie, come on! | 丘伊 拜托 |
[51:35] | I need help with this giant hairy thing! | 我需要帮忙制住这个大毛怪 |
[51:37] | Stop moving! | – 来了 – 别过来 |
[51:39] | Awww! | 啊 |
[51:40] | Chewie! | – 丘伊 – 他需要帮助 |
[51:42] | You hurt Chewie, you’re gonna deal with me! | 你要是伤害丘伊 就是和我作对 |
[51:44] | Hurt him? He almost killed me six times! | 伤害他 他几乎杀了我六次了 |
[51:47] | Which is fine! | 这下好了 |
[51:49] | This hyperdrive blows, | 如果超光速引擎爆炸 |
[51:50] | there are gonna be pieces of us in three different systems. | 我们将会变成三个不同星系的碎片 |
[51:56] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[51:58] | I bypassed the compressor. | 我绕开了压缩机 |
[52:02] | Huh. | 哈 |
[52:06] | Move, ball. | 走开 圆球 |
[52:10] | Ah, don’t say that. You did great. Just rest. | 别那么说 你做得很棒 休息一下 |
[52:14] | Good job, kid. | 做得好 孩子 |
[52:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:17] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[52:23] | So… fugitives, huh? | 所以 你们是逃犯 哈 |
[52:28] | The First Order wants the map. | 第一秩序想要那张地图 |
[52:30] | Finn is with the Resistance. | 芬恩是抵抗组织成员 |
[52:32] | I’m just a scavenger. | 我只是一个拾荒者 |
[52:35] | Let’s see what you got. | 让我们看看你拿到了什么 |
[52:37] | Go ahead. | – 可以吗 – 给他看吧 |
[52:49] | This map’s not complete. It’s just a piece. | 这张地图并不完整 只是其中一块 |
[52:53] | Ever since Luke disappeared people have been looking for him. | 自从卢克失踪 人们就一直在找他 |
[52:57] | Why did he leave? | 他为什么离开 |
[53:00] | He was training a new generation of Jedi. | 他曾经培养了新一代绝地武士 |
[53:03] | One boy, an apprentice, turned against him, destroyed it all. | 有个男孩 他的徒弟 背叛了他 摧毁了一切 |
[53:08] | Luke felt responsible. | 卢克感到很自责 |
[53:10] | He just walked away from everything. | 只好远离一切 |
[53:13] | Do you know what happened to him? | 你知道在他身上发生过什么吗 |
[53:15] | A lot of rumors. Stories. | 有很多谣言和传说 |
[53:19] | People that knew him best… | 了解他的人猜测 |
[53:23] | think he went looking for the first Jedi temple. | 他去寻找第一绝地圣殿了 |
[53:27] | The Jedi were real? | 绝地武士真的存在吗 |
[53:29] | I used to wonder about that myself. | 我曾经也怀疑过 |
[53:31] | Thought it was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. | 我也曾认为只是一堆胡言乱语 |
[53:34] | A magical power holding together good and evil… | 能够结合正义与邪恶 |
[53:37] | the dark side and the light. | 黑暗和光明的神奇力量 |
[53:40] | Crazy thing is… | 难以置信的是 |
[53:45] | it’s true. | 这是真的 |
[53:49] | The Force. The Jedi. | 原力 绝地武士 |
[53:53] | All of it. | 所有一切 |
[53:57] | It’s all true. | 都是真的 |
[54:03] | No, you rest. | 不 你去休息 |
[54:05] | You want my help? You’re getting it. | 你想要我帮忙 那你要听我的 |
[54:07] | Gonna see an old friend. She’ll get your droid home. | 去见一个老朋友 她会帮你的机器人回家 |
[54:10] | This is our stop. | 我们到了 |
[54:29] | I didn’t know there was this much green in the whole galaxy. | 我不知道银河系中居然还有这么多绿色 |
[55:00] | Hey, Solo, I’m not sure what we’re walking into here… | 嘿 索洛 我不知道我们来这干嘛 |
[55:02] | Did you just call me Solo? | 你刚刚叫我索洛 |
[55:04] | Sorry. Han. Mr. Solo. | 抱歉 汉·索洛先生 |
[55:05] | You should know… | 你应该知道 |
[55:07] | I’m a big deal in the Resistance. | 我可是抵抗组织的大人物 |
[55:09] | Which puts a real target on my back. | 他们真正目标是我 |
[55:12] | Are there any conspirators here? | 这里有任何阴谋者吗 |
[55:13] | Like, First Order sympathizers? | 像是第一秩序支持者 |
[55:15] | Listen, Big Deal. | 听着 “大人物” |
[55:18] | You got another problem. | 你有其他问题要解决 |
[55:20] | Women always figure out the truth. | 女人总是能找出真相 |
[55:24] | Always. | 总是 |
[55:31] | You might need this. | 你会需要这个的 |
[55:34] | I think I can handle myself. | 我自己能搞定 |
[55:36] | I know you do. That’s why I’m giving it to you. | 我知道 这就是我为什么把它给你 |
[55:38] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[55:42] | You know how to use one of those? | 你知道怎么使用吗 |
[55:43] | Yeah. You pull the trigger. | 知道 扣动扳机 |
[55:45] | Little bit more to it than that. | 实际上远远不止 |
[55:47] | You got a lot to learn. | 学无止境 |
[55:50] | You got a name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[55:52] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[55:54] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[55:59] | I been thinking about bringing on some more crew, Rey. | 我一直在考虑增加一些船员 蕾伊 |
[56:01] | A second mate. Someone to help out. | 一个二副 能帮上忙的 |
[56:03] | Someone who can keep up with Chewie and me appreciates the Falcon. | 能跟上丘伊和我节奏 并且能赏识千年隼号 |
[56:07] | Are you offering me a job? | 你在给我提供工作吗 |
[56:09] | I wouldn’t be nice to you. Doesn’t pay much. | 我对你不会很好 也不会付很多钱 |
[56:11] | You’re offering me a job. | 你在招募我吗 |
[56:14] | I’m thinking about it. | 我只是在考虑 |
[56:19] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[56:25] | If you were, I’d be flattered. But I have to get home. | 你这么说我真是受宠若惊 但我必须回家 |
[56:29] | Where, Jakku? | 回哪儿 贾库 |
[56:31] | I’ve already been away too long. | 我已经离开太久了 |
[56:34] | Chewie, check out the ship as best you can. | 丘伊 好好检查一下飞船 |
[56:40] | That’s too bad. Chewie kind of likes you. | 那真遗憾 丘伊有点喜欢你呢 |
[56:46] | – Solo, why are we here again? | 索洛 我们来这干什么 |
[56:48] | – To get your droid on a clean ship. | 确保你的机器人能在一艘干净的船上 |
[56:50] | Clean? | 干净 |
[56:51] | You think it was luck that Chewie and I found the Falcon? | 你觉得我和丘伊找到千年隼号是运气使然吗 |
[56:54] | If we can find it on our scanners | 如果我们能在扫描仪上找到它 |
[56:57] | the First Order’s not far behind. | 第一秩序也离我们不远了 |
[56:59] | Wanna get BB-8 to the Resistance? | 你想把BB-8送回抵抗组织 |
[57:01] | Maz Kanata’s our best bet. | 玛兹·卡纳塔就是我们最好选择 |
[57:04] | We can trust her, right? | 我们能相信她吗 |
[57:06] | Relax, kid. | 放心 孩子 |
[57:07] | She’s run this watering hole for a thousand years. | 她开这个酒馆一千多年了 |
[57:11] | Maz is a bit of an acquired taste, so let me do the talking. | 玛兹有点古怪 所以由我来跟她谈 |
[57:14] | And whatever you do, don’t stare. | 无论你们做什么 别盯着看 |
[57:16] | At what? | – 看什么 – 看什么 |
[57:18] | Any of it. | 任何一切 |
[57:41] | Han Solo! | 汉·索洛 |
[57:47] | Oh, boy. | 哦 老天 |
[57:48] | Hey, Maz. | 嘿 玛兹 |
[57:53] | Where’s my boyfriend? | 我的男朋友呢 |
[57:56] | Chewie’s working on the Falcon. | 丘伊在千年隼号上工作呢 |
[57:57] | I like that Wookiee. | 我喜欢那个伍基人 |
[57:59] | I assume you need something. | 我猜你需要一些什么东西 |
[58:01] | Desperately. | 还挺急的 |
[58:03] | Let’s get to it. | 跟我来吧 |
[58:12] | I’ll be back. | 我一会回来 |
[58:58] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[59:02] | I feel it again. | 我又一次感受到了 |
[59:08] | The pull to the light. | 光明面的诱惑 |
[59:12] | Supreme Leader senses it. | 最高领袖察觉到了 |
[59:16] | Show me again. | 请再次给我展示 |
[59:17] | The power of the darkness. | 黑暗面的力量 |
[59:21] | And I will let nothing stand in our way. | 我绝不会让任何事情阻挡我们的道路 |
[59:24] | Show me… | 给我展示 |
[59:28] | Grandfather… | 祖父大人 |
[59:32] | and I will finish… | 我会完成 |
[59:34] | what you started. | 你未尽的事业的 |
[59:48] | A map. | 一张能找到 |
[59:51] | To Skywalker himself? | 天行者的地图 |
[59:53] | You are right back in the mess. | 你是打算重出江湖了 |
[59:56] | Maz, I need you to get this droid to Leia. | 玛兹 我需要你把这个机器人送到莱娅那 |
[1:00:00] | Hmm… | 嗯 |
[1:00:01] | No. | 不行 |
[1:00:03] | You’ve been running away from this fight for too long. | 你已经远离这场战斗太久了 |
[1:00:08] | Han. | 汉 |
[1:00:12] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:00:14] | Leia doesn’t wanna see me. | 莱娅不会想见我的 |
[1:00:15] | Please, we came here for your help. | 拜托 我们来这就是寻求你的帮助的 |
[1:00:19] | What fight? | 什么战斗 |
[1:00:21] | The only fight. | 唯一的战斗 |
[1:00:23] | Against the dark side. | 抵抗黑暗组织 |
[1:00:25] | Through the ages I’ve seen evil take many forms. | 古往今来 我已经见识过太多的邪恶力量 |
[1:00:30] | The Sith. The Empire. | 西斯人 帝国军团 |
[1:00:32] | Today, it is the First Order. | 现在 是第一秩序 |
[1:00:36] | Their shadow is spreading across the galaxy. | 他们的阴影笼罩着整个银河系 |
[1:00:39] | We must face them. | 我们必须面对他们 |
[1:00:41] | Fight them. | 和他们战斗 |
[1:00:43] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[1:00:45] | There is no fight against the First Order. | 不能和第一秩序对抗 |
[1:00:47] | Not one we can win. | 我们不可能战胜他们 |
[1:00:49] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[1:00:50] | There’s no chance we haven’t been recognized already. | 没机会了 我们早已被认出来了 |
[1:00:53] | I bet you the First Order is on their way right… | 我敢打赌第一秩序已经在来的路上了 |
[1:00:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:00:59] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:01:05] | Solo, what is she doing? | 索洛 她在干什么 |
[1:01:07] | I don’t know. But it ain’t good. | 我不知道 但肯定不是好事 |
[1:01:09] | If you live long enough… | 如果你活得够久 |
[1:01:10] | you see the same eyes in different people. | 就能通过眼睛能看透不同的人 |
[1:01:15] | I’m looking at the eyes of a man who wants to run. | 我看到了一个想要逃跑的人 |
[1:01:22] | You don’t know a thing about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[1:01:25] | Where I’m from. What I’ve seen. | 我从哪来 见过什么 |
[1:01:29] | You don’t know the First Order like I do. | 没人比我更了解第一秩序 |
[1:01:33] | They’ll slaughter us. | 他们会把我们屠杀殆尽 |
[1:01:35] | We all need to run. | 我们必须逃跑 |
[1:01:46] | You see those two? | 看到那两个人了吗 |
[1:01:47] | They’ll trade work for transportation to the Outer Rim. | 他们会把货物运往外环星域交易 |
[1:01:51] | There, you can disappear. | 在那 你可以消失 |
[1:01:53] | Finn? | 芬恩 |
[1:01:56] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[1:01:58] | What about BB-8? We’re not done yet. | BB-8怎么办 我们还没有完成任务 |
[1:02:01] | We have to get him back to your base. | 我们得把它送回你们基地 |
[1:02:03] | You think? He can’t. | 你以为呢 他不行的 |
[1:02:07] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:02:17] | Keep it, kid. | 留着吧 孩子 |
[1:02:29] | Who’s the girl? | 那个女孩是谁 |
[1:02:31] | – What? What is it? – Let him speak first. | – 什么 这是什么 – 让他先说 |
[1:02:35] | I was told you can get me to the Outer Rim. | 有人说你们可以把我带到外环星域 |
[1:02:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:02:40] | Don’t leave without me. | 别丢下我 |
[1:02:45] | You can’t just go. I won’t let you. | 你不能一走了之 我不会让你走的 |
[1:02:47] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你想的那样 |
[1:02:48] | Finn, what are you talking about? | 芬恩 你在说什么 |
[1:02:49] | I’m not Resistance. | 我不是抵抗组织的 |
[1:02:51] | I’m not a hero. | 我也不是英雄 |
[1:02:56] | I’m a stormtrooper. | 我是一个冲锋队员 |
[1:02:59] | Like all of them, I was taken from a family I’ll never know. | 和他们一样 我从一个永远都不会知道的家庭被带走 |
[1:03:02] | And raised to do one thing. | 被培养训练去杀戮 |
[1:03:05] | But my first battle, I made a choice. | 在我第一场战斗中 我做了一个选择 |
[1:03:09] | I wasn’t gonna kill for them. | 我不想替他们杀人 |
[1:03:12] | So I ran. Right into you. | 所以我逃跑了 正好遇见了你 |
[1:03:16] | And you looked at me like no one ever had. | 从来没有人像你那样看我 |
[1:03:21] | I was ashamed of what I was. | 我为自己感到羞耻 |
[1:03:26] | But I’m done with the First Order. | 但是 我受够了第一秩序 |
[1:03:28] | I’m never going back. | 我永远都不要回去 |
[1:03:32] | Rey, come with me. | 蕾伊 跟我一起走吧 |
[1:03:35] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[1:03:41] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[1:03:45] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:04:00] | No! | 不要 |
[1:04:03] | No! | 不要 |
[1:04:18] | No! Come back! | 别走 回来 |
[1:04:22] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:37] | Come back! | 回来 |
[1:04:40] | Come back! | 回来 |
[1:04:52] | No! | 别走 |
[1:05:45] | No! | 别走 |
[1:05:47] | Its energy… | 他的能量 |
[1:05:52] | – …surrounds us… – No! | – 就在我们周围 – 不要 |
[1:05:54] | …and binds us… | 束缚着我们 |
[1:06:04] | The Force will be… | 原力将成为 |
[1:06:15] | No! | 别走 |
[1:06:16] | Come back! | 回来 |
[1:06:18] | Quiet, girl. | 安静 小丫头 |
[1:06:21] | No! | 别走 |
[1:06:26] | Rey? | 蕾伊 |
[1:06:32] | These are your first steps. | 这是你成为绝地武士的第一步 |
[1:06:39] | What was that? | 刚才那是什么 |
[1:06:43] | I shouldn’t have gone in there. | 我不该贸然进来的 |
[1:06:47] | That lightsaber was Luke’s. | 那是卢克的光剑 |
[1:06:49] | And his father’s before him. | 在那之前属于他父亲 |
[1:06:51] | And now, it calls to you. | 但是现在 它在召唤你 |
[1:06:55] | I have to get back to Jakku. | 我必须要回贾库 |
[1:06:57] | Han told me. | 汉跟我说了 |
[1:07:06] | Dear child. | 孩子啊 |
[1:07:08] | I see your eyes. | 我从你的眼睛里看出来了 |
[1:07:11] | You already know the truth. | 你已经知道真相了 |
[1:07:14] | Whomever you’re waiting for on Jakku… | 你在贾库等待的人 |
[1:07:17] | they’re never coming back. | 他们再也不会回来了 |
[1:07:26] | But… there’s someone who still could. | 但是 只有一个人例外 |
[1:07:32] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[1:07:34] | The belonging you seek is not behind you… | 你苦苦追寻的归宿不在过去 |
[1:07:37] | it is ahead. | 而在未来 |
[1:07:39] | I am no Jedi, but I know the Force. | 我不是绝地武士 但我了解原力 |
[1:07:43] | It moves through and surrounds every living thing. | 它流转万物之间又包容万物 |
[1:07:49] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:07:53] | Feel it. | 用心感受 |
[1:07:55] | The light… | 光线 |
[1:07:57] | it’s always been there. | 无处不在 |
[1:08:00] | It will guide you. | 它会指引你 |
[1:08:04] | The saber. Take it. | 拿上那把光剑吧 |
[1:08:10] | I’m never touching that thing again. | 我绝不会再碰它了 |
[1:08:12] | I don’t want any part of this. | 我不想牵扯进来 |
[1:08:17] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:08:40] | Today is the end of the Republic. | 今天是共和国的末日 |
[1:08:45] | The end of a regime that acquiesces to disorder. | 是无秩序政权终结的日子 |
[1:08:52] | At this very moment, in a system far from here… | 在这个特别的时刻 地处遥远星系的 |
[1:08:56] | the New Republic lies to the galaxy… | 新共和国欺骗了我们 |
[1:09:01] | while secretly supporting the treachery… | 秘密支持抵抗组织的 |
[1:09:06] | of the loathsome Resistance. | 叛徒们的谋反行为 |
[1:09:09] | This fierce machine which you have built… | 我们将用脚下这个你们亲手建造的 |
[1:09:13] | upon which we stand… | 毁灭性武器 |
[1:09:15] | will bring an end to the Senate! | 将共和国和他们视为珍宝的舰队 |
[1:09:17] | To their cherished fleet! | 送上西天 |
[1:09:20] | All remaining systems will bow to the First Order! | 其余的星系将永远臣服于第一秩序 |
[1:09:25] | And will remember this… | 并且将永远铭记 |
[1:09:27] | as the last day of the Republic! | 共和国灭亡的今天 |
[1:09:34] | Confirm transfer to manual control. | 人工控制授权确认 |
[1:09:36] | Configure! | 配置完成 |
[1:09:38] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:10:26] | *Hosnian System* | 霍斯尼亚星系 |
[1:10:34] | New Republic | 新共和国 |
[1:10:39] | No. What is it? | 天哪 这是什么 |
[1:10:58] | It was the Republic. | 那是新共和国 |
[1:11:01] | The First Order, they’ve done it. | 是第一秩序干的 |
[1:11:05] | Where’s Rey? | 蕾伊去哪儿了 |
[1:11:20] | Mistress, are you alright? | 小姐 你没事吧 |
[1:11:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:11:25] | I see you running, are you alright? | 我看见你一直在跑 你没事吧 |
[1:11:26] | You have to go back. | 你快回去 |
[1:11:28] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[1:11:28] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[1:11:30] | BB-8… | – BB-8 – 不 |
[1:11:32] | No, you can’t. | 你不能这样 |
[1:11:33] | You have to go back, you’re too important. | 你必须得回去 你太重要了 |
[1:11:35] | They’ll help you. | 他们会帮助你的 |
[1:11:51] | I’ve had this for ages. | 我已经保管了很久了 |
[1:11:57] | Kept it locked away. | 我一直把它锁在这里 |
[1:11:58] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪儿得到的 |
[1:12:01] | A good question. For another time. | 问得好 改天给你解释 |
[1:12:05] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[1:12:06] | Find your friend! | 找到你的朋友 |
[1:12:15] | Those beasts. | 那群野蛮人 |
[1:12:17] | They’re here. | 他们打过来了 |
[1:12:42] | FN-417, hold position. | FN-417 站在别动 |
[1:12:46] | Oh, safety. | 忘了保险栓 |
[1:12:55] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[1:13:13] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:13:15] | The droid was spotted heading west. | 有士兵报告机器人朝西逃走了 |
[1:13:16] | With a girl. | 和一个女孩一起 |
[1:13:23] | You have to keep going. Stay out of sight. | 快走 别让他们发现你 |
[1:13:25] | I’ll try to fight them off. | – 我负责牵制住他们 – 但愿他们找不到我们 |
[1:13:28] | I hope so, too. | 但愿如此 |
[1:13:42] | Come on, Chewie! | 跟上 丘伊 |
[1:13:46] | Rey and BB-8! They need you! | 蕾伊和BB-8 他们需要你 |
[1:13:48] | Now! Go! | 快去 |
[1:13:49] | I need a weapon! | 我需要一件武器 |
[1:13:52] | You have one! | 你手上不就是吗 |
[1:14:03] | Hey, can I try that? | 这个借我用用 |
[1:14:12] | I like this thing. | 我喜欢 |
[1:14:19] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[1:15:05] | – You okay, Big Deal? – Thanks. | – 你没事吧 “大麻烦” – 多谢 |
[1:15:07] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[1:15:09] | TK-338, we have targets in custody. | TK-338 我们已经包围了目标 |
[1:15:17] | We have incoming at 28. 6. | 28.6公里外敌军来袭 |
[1:15:20] | Move! Move! Move! | 前进 前进 前进 |
[1:15:23] | Scramble all squads, repeat, scramble all squads! | 所有人集合 重复 所有人集合 |
[1:15:26] | Head to higher cover and wait for our position! | 找掩护 守住中心战场 |
[1:15:30] | It’s the Resistance. | 是抵抗组织 |
[1:15:40] | Go straight at them! Don’t let these dogs scare you! | 朝着他们开火 这些暴徒没什么可怕的 |
[1:15:42] | – Copy that. – We’re with you, Poe. | – 收到 – 一起冲 波 |
[1:16:12] | Quick! | 快走 |
[1:16:43] | Whoo! Yeah! | 好耶 |
[1:16:44] | That’s one hell of a pilot! | 这才是真正的飞行员 |
[1:16:46] | Whoo-hoo! | 哇哦 |
[1:17:42] | The girl I’ve heard so much about. | 我听过太多关于你的传闻 |
[1:17:56] | The droid. | 那个机器人 |
[1:18:00] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[1:18:07] | Request air support. | 我们急需空中支援 |
[1:18:16] | The map. | 地图 |
[1:18:19] | You’ve seen it. | 你已经看过了 |
[1:18:21] | Sir, Resistance fighters. | 长官 抵抗组织派飞机过来了 |
[1:18:25] | We need more troops. | 我们需要更多人手 |
[1:18:26] | Pull the division out. | 全军撤退 |
[1:18:28] | Forget the droid. We have what we need. | 不用找机器人了 我们已经找到目标了 |
[1:18:38] | Pull back to tree line! | 撤退 |
[1:18:55] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:00] | No, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:19:03] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:19:07] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[1:19:28] | He took her. Did you see that? | 他把她带走了 你看见了吗 |
[1:19:30] | He took her. She’s gone. | 她被带走了 |
[1:19:32] | Yeah, I know. | 好了 我知道了 |
[1:19:42] | Let’s go. | 这边 |
[1:19:57] | Goodness! Han Solo! | 天哪 汉·索洛 |
[1:20:00] | It is I, C-3PO. | 还记得我吗 C-3PO |
[1:20:03] | You probably don’t recognize me because of the red arm. | 换了个红胳膊后你可能不认得我了 |
[1:20:06] | Look who it is, did you see who… | 快看这是谁 你看见 |
[1:20:10] | Uh… | 呃 |
[1:20:11] | Hmm. | 哦 |
[1:20:12] | Excuse me, Prin… General. Sorry. | 恕我无礼 殿下 我错了 将军 |
[1:20:15] | Come along, BB-8, quickly. | – 走吧 BB-8 他们等着呢 – 你的胳膊真特别 |
[1:20:18] | Yes, I must get my proper arm reinstalled. | 我得赶紧换上正确的胳膊 |
[1:20:22] | You changed your hair. | 你换发型了 |
[1:20:27] | Same jacket. | 还是那件外套 |
[1:20:29] | No, new jacket. | 不 这件是新的 |
[1:20:44] | I saw him. | 我看见他了 |
[1:20:47] | Leia, I saw our son. | 莱娅 我看见我们的儿子了 |
[1:20:51] | He was here. | 他在那儿 |
[1:21:33] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:21:36] | Poe! | 波 |
[1:21:38] | BB-8, my buddy. | 我的好朋友 BB-8 |
[1:21:40] | Oh, it’s so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[1:21:42] | Finn saved you? | 芬恩救了你 他在哪里 |
[1:21:44] | Where is he? | 在那儿 |
[1:21:45] | Poe? | 波 |
[1:21:48] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:21:49] | Poe Dameron, you’re alive? | 波·达默龙 你还活着 |
[1:21:51] | – Buddy! So are you! – What happened to you? | – 兄弟 你也没事 – 你去哪里了 |
[1:21:53] | I got thrown from the crash. | 我被爆炸冲击波震飞 |
[1:21:54] | I woke up at night. No you. | 我在夜里醒来之后 既没看见你 |
[1:21:55] | No ship. Nothing. | 也没看见飞船 身边什么都没有 |
[1:21:56] | BB-8 says that you saved him. | BB-8说是你救了他 |
[1:21:58] | No, no, no. It wasn’t just me. | 不 不只是我 |
[1:21:59] | You completed my mission, Finn… | 你替我完成了使命 芬恩 |
[1:22:01] | That’s my jacket. | 这是我的外套 |
[1:22:02] | – Oh… – No, no, no. | – 没错 – 不 不 |
[1:22:05] | Keep it. It suits you. | 穿着吧 很适合你 |
[1:22:07] | You’re a good man, Finn. | 芬恩 你是个好人 |
[1:22:10] | Poe, I need your help. | 波 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:22:13] | PZ-4CO, report to communications. | PZ-4CO 报告通信情况 |
[1:22:19] | General Organa… | 奥加纳长官 |
[1:22:22] | I’m sorry to interrupt. This is Finn. | 抱歉打搅了 这是芬恩 |
[1:22:24] | – He needs to talk to you. – And I need to talk to him. | – 他想跟您谈谈 – 正好我也要和他谈谈 |
[1:22:27] | That was incredibly brave what you did. | 你所做的一切真是勇气可嘉 |
[1:22:29] | Renouncing the First Order, saving this man’s life. | 脱离第一秩序 救下这个年轻人的命 |
[1:22:32] | Thank you, ma’am. But a friend of mine was taken prisoner. | 谢谢您 夫人 但是我的一个朋友被抓走了 |
[1:22:34] | Han told me about the girl. | 汉跟我说了那个女孩的事情 |
[1:22:36] | I’m sorry. | 对此深表遗憾 |
[1:22:37] | Finn’s familiar with the weapon that destroyed the Hosnian system. | 芬恩之前在基地工作过 他熟悉 |
[1:22:39] | He worked on the base. | 摧毁霍斯尼亚星系的武器 |
[1:22:41] | We’re desperate for anything you can tell us. | 你知道的一切对我们将会非常重要 |
[1:22:43] | That’s where my friend was taken. | 我的朋友就被带去那里了 |
[1:22:44] | I’ve got to get there fast. | 我得尽快赶过去 |
[1:22:46] | And I will do everything I can to help but first you need to tell us all you know. | 我乐意提供一切资源 但你得先把知道的都告诉我们 |
[1:22:52] | That sounds very scary. | 你一定很痛苦 |
[1:22:56] | You must be so brave. | 你一定很勇敢 |
[1:23:01] | General… | 长官 |
[1:23:02] | I regret to inform you, but this map recovered from BB-8… | 我很遗憾的通知您 从BB-8中读取的地图数据 |
[1:23:05] | is only partially complete. | 并不完整 |
[1:23:07] | And even worse, it matches no charted system on record. | 更糟的是 这部分数据无法和数据库中的任何一副地图匹配 |
[1:23:11] | We simply do not have enough information to locate Master Luke. | 我们还是无法准确定位卢克的位置 |
[1:23:16] | Can’t believe I was so foolish to think I could find Luke and bring him home. | 我太天真了 居然觉得能把卢克带回家 |
[1:23:19] | Leia. | 莱娅 |
[1:23:20] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[1:23:21] | Do what? | 怎样 |
[1:23:23] | Anything. | 什么都别做 |
[1:23:25] | Princesses. | 她就是这样 |
[1:23:27] | I’m trying to be helpful. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[1:23:30] | When did that ever help? | 你什么时候帮过忙 |
[1:23:31] | And don’t say the Death Star. | 除了死星那次 |
[1:23:40] | R2, I need your help. | R2 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:23:47] | Wake up, R2. | R2 醒醒 |
[1:23:48] | BB-8 BB-8. | |
[1:23:49] | You’re wasting your time. | 你这么做毫无用处 |
[1:23:51] | He might have the map. | 他可能有地图数据 |
[1:23:52] | It is very doubtful that R2 would have the rest of the map in his backup data. | 谁都不能肯定R2的备份数据里有剩余的地图信息 |
[1:23:55] | I am afraid not. | – 我们不能把它叫醒吗 – 恐怕不能 |
[1:23:58] | R2-D2 has been in low-power mode ever since Master Luke went away. | 卢克大师走了之后R2-D2就一直处在低电量模式 |
[1:24:04] | Sadly, he may never be his old self again. | 他可能永远都醒不过来了 |
[1:24:08] | Poor R2. | 可怜的R2 |
[1:24:09] | Listen to me, will you? | 听我说好吗 |
[1:24:12] | I know every time you… | 我知道每次你 |
[1:24:16] | Every time you look at me you’re reminded of him. | 每次你看着我 你都会想起他 |
[1:24:19] | You think I want to forget him? | 你觉得我能忘掉他吗 |
[1:24:21] | I want him back. | 我希望他回来 |
[1:24:23] | There’s nothing more we could have done. | 那个时候我们已经尽力了 |
[1:24:27] | There’s too much Vader in him. | 他身上有太多外祖父的影子 |
[1:24:28] | That’s why I wanted him to train with Luke. | 所以我才希望卢克能去训练他 |
[1:24:31] | I just never should have sent him away. | 我本不该把他送走 |
[1:24:33] | That’s when I lost him. | 从那时候起我就失去了他 |
[1:24:36] | That’s when I lost you both. | 我也失去了你 |
[1:24:40] | We both had to deal with it in our own way. | 我们只能用各自的方式去弥补这件事 |
[1:24:43] | I went back to the only thing I was ever any good at. | 我回去做我唯一擅长的事情了 |
[1:24:47] | We both did. | 我们都一样 |
[1:24:50] | We lost our son. | 我们再也找不回儿子了 |
[1:24:52] | Forever. | 永远 |
[1:24:54] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:55] | It was Snoke. | 是斯诺克的错 |
[1:24:57] | He seduced our son to the dark side. | 他把我们的儿子堕入黑暗 |
[1:24:59] | But we can still save him. | 但我们还有机会救他 |
[1:25:02] | Me. | 我 |
[1:25:04] | You. | 你 |
[1:25:06] | If Luke couldn’t reach him, how could I? | 如果卢克都找不到他 我怎么可能做到 |
[1:25:08] | Luke is a Jedi. | 卢克是绝地武士 |
[1:25:11] | You’re his father. | 你是他的父亲 |
[1:25:15] | There is still light in him, I know it. | 我相信他还是心存善念的 |
[1:25:19] | General… | 长官 |
[1:25:21] | the reconnaissance report on the enemy base is coming. | 侦查兵报告敌军来袭 |
[1:25:50] | Where am I? | 这是哪里 |
[1:25:53] | You’re my guest. | 这是我的地盘 |
[1:25:55] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[1:25:56] | Do you mean the murderers… | 你居然把杀手 |
[1:25:58] | traitors, and thieves you call friends? | 叛徒 和小偷称作你的朋友 |
[1:26:02] | You’ll be relieved to hear I have no idea. | 你应该庆幸我不知道他们在哪儿 |
[1:26:06] | You still want to kill me. | 你还是想置我于死地 |
[1:26:09] | That happens when you’re being hunted by a creature in a mask. | 除非你摘下那个丑陋的面具 |
[1:26:38] | Tell me about the droid. | 跟我说说那个机器人 |
[1:26:40] | He’s a BB unit with a selenium drive and a thermal hyperscan vindicator. | 他属于BB系列 由硒电池驱动 带有热扫描器 |
[1:26:44] | It’s carrying a section of a navigational chart. | 携带一部分的地图数据 |
[1:26:46] | And we have the rest. | 我们有余下的部分 |
[1:26:47] | Recovered from the archives of the Empire but we need the last piece. | 从帝国档案中恢复出来的 但是仍然缺最后一部分 |
[1:26:50] | And somehow you convinced the droid to show it to you. | 你居然说服那个机器人展示给你看了 |
[1:26:55] | You. | 你 |
[1:26:57] | A scavenger. | 一个拾荒者 |
[1:27:01] | You know I can take whatever I want. | 你该知道我可以知道任何事 |
[1:27:09] | You’re so lonely. | 你太孤单了 |
[1:27:13] | So afraid to leave. | 害怕离别 |
[1:27:18] | At night, desperate to sleep. | 在夜里绝望地入睡 |
[1:27:24] | You imagine an ocean. | 想象一下大海 |
[1:27:27] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[1:27:30] | I see the island. | 我看见了岛屿 |
[1:27:36] | And Han Solo. | 和汉·索洛 |
[1:27:40] | You feel like he’s the father you never had. | 你把他当做从未谋面的父亲 |
[1:27:42] | He would have disappointed you. | 他让你失望了 |
[1:27:44] | Get out of my head. | 把手从我的脑袋上拿开 |
[1:27:46] | I know you’ve seen the map. | 我知道你见过地图了 |
[1:27:50] | It’s in there. | 就在你的脑子里 |
[1:27:52] | And now you’ll give it to me. | 现在你得把它展现给我 |
[1:28:01] | Don’t be afraid. I feel it, too. | 别害怕 我能感受到 |
[1:28:06] | I’m not giving you anything. | 我不会给你展示任何东西的 |
[1:28:09] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[1:28:50] | You. | 你 |
[1:28:52] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕 |
[1:28:56] | That you will never be as strong as Darth Vader. | 永远都没法和达斯·维德一样强大 |
[1:29:08] | The scavenger… resisted you? | 这个拾荒者 居然能反抗你 |
[1:29:12] | She is strong with the Force. | 她原力亲和力很强 |
[1:29:14] | Untrained, but stronger than she knows. | 虽然没经过训练 但是潜力无穷 |
[1:29:16] | And the droid? | 那个机器人呢 |
[1:29:17] | Ren believed it was no longer valuable to us. | 伦觉得它对我们没利用价值了 |
[1:29:20] | That the girl was all we needed. | 有那个女孩就够了 |
[1:29:23] | As a result, the droid has most likely been returned… | 所以那个机器人应该已经 |
[1:29:26] | to the hands of the enemy. | 回到敌方的手上了 |
[1:29:27] | They may have the map already. | 他们应该已经得到地图了 |
[1:29:29] | Then the Resistance must be destroyed before they get to Skywalker. | 我们一定要赶在抵抗组织找到天行者之前干掉他们 |
[1:29:33] | We have their location. | 我们知道他们的位置 |
[1:29:34] | We tracked their reconnaissance ship to the Ileenium system. | 他们的侦查队回到伊利尼姆星系时被我们追踪了 |
[1:29:38] | Good. | 干得好 |
[1:29:40] | Then we will crush them once and for all. | 然后我们要一举消灭他们 |
[1:29:42] | Prepare the weapon. | 准备好武器 |
[1:29:45] | Supreme Leader, I can get the map from the girl. | 最高领袖 我能从那个女孩那里拿到地图数据 |
[1:29:48] | I just need your guidance. | 只要您给我一些指引 |
[1:29:51] | If what you say about this girl is true… | 如果你说的关于这个女孩的是真的 |
[1:29:56] | Bring her to me. | 把她带来见我 |
[1:30:14] | You will remove these restraints… | 你会替我解开枷锁 |
[1:30:17] | and leave this cell with the door open. | 然后打开门离开这里 |
[1:30:24] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:30:28] | You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open. | 你会替我解开枷锁 然后打开门离开这里 |
[1:30:39] | I’ll tighten those restraints, scavenger scum. | 我会加固这些枷锁 愚蠢的拾荒者 |
[1:30:57] | You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open. | 你会替我解开枷锁 然后打开门离开这里 |
[1:31:05] | I will remove these restraints and leave the cell with the door open. | 我会解开枷锁 然后打开门离开这里 |
[1:31:17] | – And you’ll drop your weapon. – And I’ll drop my weapon. | – 你会丢下你的武器 – 我会丢下我的武器 |
[1:31:33] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:35] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:38] | Guards! | 警卫 |
[1:31:42] | Guards! | 警卫 |
[1:31:48] | Begin charging the weapon. | 开始装载武器 |
[1:31:50] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[1:31:52] | Weapon charging. | 武器装载中 |
[1:32:12] | The scan data from Snap’s reconnaissance | 斯纳普的侦察飞行器传来的 |
[1:32:14] | flight confirms Finn’s report. | 扫描数据证实了芬恩的报告 |
[1:32:16] | They’ve somehow created a hyper-lightspeed weapon built within the planet itself. | 他们在星球内部建造了某种超光速武器 |
[1:32:19] | A laser cannon? | 激光炮吗 |
[1:32:20] | We’re not sure how to describe a weapon of this scale. | 我们不知道怎么形容此种规模的武器 |
[1:32:22] | It’s another Death Star. | 又是一颗死星 |
[1:32:23] | I wish that were the case, Major. | 那么简单就好了 上校 |
[1:32:25] | This was the Death Star. | 这个是当年的死星 |
[1:32:29] | And this is Starkiller Base. | 而这个 是弑星者基地 |
[1:32:32] | So, it’s big. | 所以 它很大 |
[1:32:33] | How is it possible to power a weapon of that size? | 这种规模的武器的能源问题是怎么解决的 |
[1:32:37] | It uses the power of the sun. | 他们用的是太阳能 |
[1:32:40] | As the weapon is charged the sun is drained until it disappears. | 太阳能会随着武器装载而渐渐耗尽 直到太阳消失 |
[1:32:43] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[1:32:46] | The First Order, they’re charging the weapon again now. | 第一秩序现在正在重新装载他们的武器 |
[1:32:50] | Our system is the next target. | 下次目标是我们的星系 |
[1:32:52] | Oh, my. | 我的天哪 |
[1:32:53] | Without the Republic fleet, we’re doomed. | 没有共和国的舰队帮助 我们就完了 |
[1:32:55] | Okay. How do we blow it up? | 好吧 我们把它炸掉怎么样 |
[1:32:57] | – There’s always a way to do that. – Han’s right. | – 总有办法能做到的 – 汉说的没错 |
[1:32:59] | In order for that amount of power to be contained… | 要成功装载规模如此大的武器 |
[1:33:02] | that base has to have some kind of thermal oscillator. | 基地必须有某种热振荡器 |
[1:33:04] | There is one. Precinct 47. | 有一个 在第四十七区域 |
[1:33:07] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:33:08] | If we can destroy that oscillator… | 如果我们能毁掉这个振荡器 |
[1:33:10] | it might destabilize the core and cripple the weapon. | 就可能会破坏武器核心 削弱武器力量 |
[1:33:14] | – Maybe the planet. – We’ll go in there, | – 或许能摧毁星球 – 我们会去那里 |
[1:33:15] | we’ll hit that oscillator with everything we’ve got. | 朝振荡器和接触到的一切发起攻击 |
[1:33:17] | They have defensive shields that our ships cannot penetrate. | 他们有战舰无法穿过的保护罩 |
[1:33:20] | We disable the shields. | 我们会破坏保护罩 |
[1:33:22] | Kid, you worked there. | 孩子 你在那工作过 |
[1:33:24] | What do you got? | 你知道些什么吗 |
[1:33:25] | I can do it. | 我可以做到 |
[1:33:26] | I like this guy. | 我喜欢这家伙 |
[1:33:27] | I can disable the shields, but I have to be there. | 我可以关掉保护罩 但我必须在 |
[1:33:29] | On the planet. | 那颗星球上 |
[1:33:31] | – We’ll get you there. – Han, how? | – 我们送你去 – 汉 你要怎么做 |
[1:33:33] | If I told you, you wouldn’t like it. | 如果我告诉你 你不会喜欢的 |
[1:33:35] | So we disable the shields… | 所以 我们关掉保护罩 |
[1:33:37] | we take out the oscillator and we blow up their big gun. | 拿下振荡器 然后炸掉大炮 |
[1:33:41] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:34:04] | Chewie, check that donal capitator. | 丘伊 检查一下热能器情况 |
[1:34:05] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 走了 |
[1:34:07] | Finn, be careful with those. They’re explosives. | 小心点那些东西 那可是炸弹 |
[1:34:09] | Now you tell me? | 还要你说啊 |
[1:34:11] | You know, no matter how much we fought… | 你知道吗 不管我们怎么吵架 |
[1:34:15] | I’ve always hated watching you leave. | 我一直都不喜欢看着你离开 |
[1:34:18] | That’s why I did it. | 这就是我做到的原因 |
[1:34:20] | So you’d miss me. | 所以你会想我的 |
[1:34:24] | I did miss you. | 我真的很想你 |
[1:34:28] | It wasn’t all bad, was it? | 也不算很差劲吧 是吗 |
[1:34:29] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[1:34:31] | Some of it was… good. | 有时候还是… 挺好的 |
[1:34:34] | Pretty good. | 非常好 |
[1:34:39] | – Some things never change. – True. | – 有些事情是不会变的 – 是啊 |
[1:34:42] | You still drive me crazy. | 你还是让我疯狂 |
[1:34:54] | If you see our son… | 如果你见到我们的儿子 |
[1:34:58] | bring him home. | 带他回家 |
[1:35:05] | Sir, sensors triggered in Hangar 718. | 长官 718号机库传感器被触发 |
[1:35:08] | We’re searching the area. | 我们在搜索这个区域 |
[1:35:10] | She’s just beginning to test her powers. | 她才刚开始试验自己的力量 |
[1:35:12] | The longer it takes to find her the more dangerous she becomes. | 越晚找到她 她就越危险 |
[1:35:20] | All sentry droids… | 所有哨兵机器人 |
[1:35:22] | all sentry droids, resynchronize to Galactic Standard Time. | 所有哨兵机器人 重新同步银河标准时间 |
[1:35:26] | Offset 473. | 时间偏移473 |
[1:35:30] | How are we getting in? | 我们要怎么进去 |
[1:35:32] | Their shields have a fractional refresh rate. | 他们的保护罩有极小的刷新率 |
[1:35:34] | Keeps anything traveling slower than lightspeed from getting through. | 能阻止所有慢于光速的飞行器通过 |
[1:35:37] | We’re making our landing approach at lightspeed? | 我们要以光速着陆吗 |
[1:35:41] | Chewie, get ready. | 丘伊 做好准备 |
[1:35:43] | And… Now! | 就是现在 |
[1:35:49] | I am pulling up! | 我已经在提升高度了 |
[1:35:58] | I get any higher…they’ll see us! | 再高一点他们就会发现我们了 |
[1:36:22] | Sir, she was not found in Hangar 718. | 长官 718号机库没有找到她 |
[1:36:24] | But all troops are on alert. | 但所有部队都戒严了 |
[1:36:25] | Put every hangar on lockdown. | 把所有的机库都锁定 |
[1:36:27] | She’s going to try to steal a ship to esc… | 她会想要偷一搜战舰逃跑的 |
[1:36:31] | Han Solo. | 汉·索洛 |
[1:36:44] | The flooding tunnel is over that ridge. | 翻过山脊就是导流洞了 |
[1:36:46] | We’ll get in that way. | 我们从那边进去 |
[1:36:47] | What was your job when you were based here? | 你在基地里的工作是什么 |
[1:36:49] | Sanitation. | 清洁卫生 |
[1:36:53] | Sanitation? | 你是清洁工 |
[1:36:55] | Then how do you know how to disable the shields? | 那你怎么知道怎么关掉保护罩 |
[1:36:57] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:36:58] | I’m just here to get Rey. | 我是来这救蕾伊的 |
[1:37:00] | People are counting on us. The galaxy is counting on us. | 大家都指望着我们 整个银河系也指望着我们呢 |
[1:37:03] | Solo, we’ll figure it out. | 索洛 我们会找到方法的 |
[1:37:06] | We’ll use the Force. | 我们可以使用原力 |
[1:37:07] | That’s not how the Force works. | 原力不是这样用的 |
[1:37:10] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[1:37:11] | Oh, really? You’re cold? | 是吗 你还冷吗 |
[1:37:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:37:22] | Report. | 报告 |
[1:37:23] | Weapon charged in 15 minutes, sir. | 武器还有十五分钟装载成功 长官 |
[1:37:28] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:37:32] | The longer we’re here the less luck we’re gonna have. | 我们呆的时间越长 运气就越差 |
[1:37:34] | – The shields. – I have an idea about that. | – 保护罩 – 我有个想法 |
[1:37:45] | – You remember me? – FN-2187. | – 还记得我吗 – FN-2187 |
[1:37:47] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[1:37:49] | The name’s Finn and I’m in charge. | 我叫芬恩 现在由我做主 |
[1:37:50] | I’m in charge now, Phasma. I’m in charge. | 现在由我做主了 法斯玛 由我做主 |
[1:37:52] | – Bring it down. Bring it down. – Yeah. | – 别激动 别激动 – 好 |
[1:37:54] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:38:09] | Have you checked out the new T-17s? | 你是否见过新的T-17S |
[1:38:10] | The T-17s, as far as I can tell are a great improvement. | 我敢说T-17S有了很大的改进 |
[1:38:13] | Yeah. That’s what they tell you. | 是啊 这就是他们会告诉你的 |
[1:38:15] | But believe me, they don’t hold up. | 但是相信我 他们撑不起来 |
[1:38:17] | – They don’t? – No. | – 他们不行吗 – 不行 |
[1:38:54] | You want me to blast that bucket off your head? | 你想要我把你头上那个铁桶打下来吗 |
[1:38:56] | Lower the shields. | 关掉保护罩 |
[1:38:57] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你正在犯下一个滔天大错 |
[1:38:59] | Do it. | 照做 |
[1:39:05] | Solo, if this works, we’re not gonna have a lot of time to find Rey. | 索洛 如果这事有效 我们就没有多少时间去找蕾伊了 |
[1:39:09] | Don’t worry, kid. | 别担心 孩子 |
[1:39:11] | We won’t leave here without her. | 没找到她我们是不会离开这里的 |
[1:39:14] | You can’t be so stupid as to think this will be easy. | 你不会那么蠢的相信这事会这么容易吧 |
[1:39:17] | My troops will storm this block and kill you all. | 我的部队马上就会到这片区域来杀掉你们 |
[1:39:20] | I disagree. What do we do with her? | 我不同意 我们怎么处理她 |
[1:39:22] | Is there a garbage chute? | 这里有垃圾倾倒槽吗 |
[1:39:24] | Trash compactor? | 垃圾压缩机呢 |
[1:39:27] | Yeah, there is. | 有的 |
[1:39:28] | General, their shields are down. | 将军 保护罩失效了 |
[1:39:30] | Thank the Maker! | 感谢造物主 |
[1:39:32] | Han did it. Send them in. | 汉做到了 派他们进去 |
[1:39:33] | Give Poe full authorization for attack. | 让波全权负责进攻 |
[1:39:35] | Black Leader, go to sub-lights on your call. | 黑队组长 速度降到亚光速 |
[1:39:38] | Roger, base. | 收到 基地 |
[1:39:39] | Red squad, Blue squad, take my lead. | 红队 蓝队 听我指令 |
[1:39:42] | Dropping out of lightspeed. | 将速度降到光速以下 |
[1:39:57] | Almost in range. | 快到射程内了 |
[1:39:58] | Hit the target dead center. As many runs as we can get. | 尽全力击中致命点 |
[1:40:01] | Approaching target. | 接近目标 |
[1:40:07] | Fighters incoming! | 敌机来袭 |
[1:40:09] | Coming at 28.336. | 即将在28.336 |
[1:40:11] | Forty-five! Shields up! Shields up! | 四十五 开启保护罩 开启保护罩 |
[1:40:13] | Dispatch all squadrons. | 派出所有舰队 |
[1:40:15] | Yes, General. | 好的 将军 |
[1:40:17] | All right. Let’s light it up. | 好了 把它点燃吧 |
[1:40:28] | – Ah, direct hit. – But no damage! | – 直接命中 – 但没有损坏 |
[1:40:30] | Yeah, we gotta keep hitting it. | 我们得持续攻击 |
[1:40:31] | Another bombing run. | 又一轮轰炸要来了 |
[1:40:33] | Remember, when the sun is gone that weapon will be ready to fire. | 记住 太阳消失时 他们的武器就装载成功要发射了 |
[1:40:35] | But as long as there’s light, we got a chance. | 但只要还有一丝光线 我们就有机会 |
[1:40:39] | Master Poe, enemy fighters! | 波主人 敌机 |
[1:40:40] | Guys, we got a lot of company! | 伙计们 有很多客人来了 |
[1:40:48] | We think they may be splitting up. | 我们认为他们可能会分开行动 |
[1:40:50] | Heading to quadrants 4 and 5. | 前往第四和第五战区 |
[1:40:59] | We’ll use the charges to blow that blast door. | 我们要利用机会把防爆门炸了 |
[1:41:02] | I’ll go in and draw fire, but I’m gonna need cover. | 我去吸引火力 但我需要你的掩护 |
[1:41:04] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[1:41:06] | Hell, no. | 当然不确定 |
[1:41:07] | I’ll go in and try to find Rey. | 我进去找蕾伊 |
[1:41:08] | The troopers will be on our tail. | 部队肯定会跟在我们后面 |
[1:41:10] | We have to be ready for that. | 我们必须做好准备 |
[1:41:12] | There’s an access tunnel that leads… | 那边还有入口隧道可以通往… |
[1:41:14] | Why are you doing that? Hmm? Why are you doing this? | 你这是干什么 你这样干嘛 |
[1:41:16] | I’m trying to come up with a plan. | 我在做计划呢 |
[1:41:33] | No! | 不 |
[1:41:34] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:41:36] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 还好 – 那就好 |
[1:41:38] | What happened to you? Did he hurt you? | 你怎么样了 他伤到你了吗 |
[1:41:39] | Finn, what are you doing here? | 芬恩 你来这干什么 |
[1:41:41] | We came back for you. | 我们是来救你的 |
[1:41:44] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[1:41:45] | That it was your idea. | 他说这都是你的主意 |
[1:41:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:56] | How did you get away? | 你是怎么跑出来的 |
[1:41:57] | I can’t explain it. | 我没法解释 |
[1:41:58] | And you wouldn’t believe it. | 你也不会相信的 |
[1:42:01] | Escape now, hug later. | 现在要跑了 等会再抱吧 |
[1:42:18] | I got one behind me. | 我后面跟了一架敌机 |
[1:42:20] | – You see it? – Yeah. I’m on it. | – 看到了吗 – 看到了 |
[1:42:30] | – Burillo’s been hit. – Watch out for ground fire. | – 布利偌被击中了 – 小心地面的火力 |
[1:42:36] | They’re in trouble. | 他们有麻烦了 |
[1:42:39] | We can’t leave. | 我们还不能走 |
[1:42:42] | My friend’s got a bag full of explosives. | 我的朋友带着一整包炸弹呢 |
[1:42:45] | Let’s use them. | 用了吧 |
[1:42:47] | General, are you seeing this? | 将军 你看到了吗 |
[1:42:48] | Two more X-wings down. | 又有两架X翼战机被击落了 |
[1:42:49] | That’s half our fleet destroyed. | 我们舰队一半战舰都被摧毁了 |
[1:42:52] | And their weapon will be fully charged in ten minutes. | 他们的武器十分钟内就要装载成功了 |
[1:42:55] | It would take a miracle to save us now. | 只有奇迹发生才能救我们了 |
[1:43:23] | Ah. | 啊 |
[1:43:24] | Girl knows her stuff. | 那姑娘有一套啊 |
[1:43:36] | We’ll set the charges against every other column. | 隔一根柱子设置一个炸弹 |
[1:43:39] | You’re right. That’s a better idea. | 你说对了 这确实是个更好的主意 |
[1:43:41] | You take the top. I’ll go down below. | 你负责上面 我负责下面 |
[1:43:43] | Detonator. | 引爆装置 |
[1:43:45] | We’ll meet back here. | 之后在这里碰头 |
[1:44:32] | Find them. | 去找他们 |
[1:45:35] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:45:49] | Han Solo. | 汉·索洛 |
[1:45:51] | I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time. | 我等这一天已经很久了 |
[1:46:13] | Take off that mask. You don’t need it. | 摘下那个面具 你并不需要它 |
[1:46:17] | What do you think you’ll see if I do? | 如果我摘下面具 你觉得你会看到什么 |
[1:46:19] | The face of my son. | 我儿子的脸 |
[1:46:43] | Your son is gone. | 你儿子已经死了 |
[1:46:46] | He was weak and foolish like his father. | 他跟他的父亲一样虚弱又愚蠢 |
[1:46:49] | So I destroyed him. | 所以我毁了他 |
[1:46:53] | That’s what Snoke wants you to believe. | 这就是斯诺克想要你相信的 |
[1:46:56] | But it’s not true. | 但这不是真的 |
[1:46:59] | My son is alive. | 我的儿子还活着 |
[1:47:02] | No. | 不 |
[1:47:03] | The Supreme Leader is wise. | 最高领袖是明智的 |
[1:47:06] | Snoke is using you for your power. | 斯诺克只是在利用你的力量 |
[1:47:08] | When he gets what he wants, he’ll crush you. | 等他得到想要的东西 他就会杀了你 |
[1:47:15] | You know it’s true. | 你知道的 |
[1:47:23] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[1:47:24] | No, it’s not. | 不 并不晚 |
[1:47:25] | Leave here with me. Come home. | 跟我离开这里 跟我回家 |
[1:47:29] | We miss you. | 我们很想你 |
[1:47:39] | I’m being torn apart. | 我很矛盾 |
[1:47:44] | I want to be free of this pain. | 我想摆脱这种痛苦 |
[1:47:52] | I know what I have to do, | 我知道我必须要做什么 |
[1:47:53] | but I don’t know if I have the strength to do it. | 但我不知道 我是否有勇气做到 |
[1:47:59] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[1:48:00] | Yes. Anything. | 是的 不论何事 |
[1:48:50] | No! | 不 |
[1:49:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:49:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:50:25] | The oscillator’s been damaged but is still functional. | 振荡器已经损坏 但还在运作中 |
[1:50:28] | Admiral, their weapon will fire in two minutes. | 司令 他们的武器还有两分钟就要开火了 |
[1:50:42] | The Falcon’s this way. | 千年隼在这边 |
[1:51:05] | We’re not done yet. | 我们还没玩完呢 |
[1:51:09] | You’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[1:51:11] | It’s just us now. | 现在只有我们了 |
[1:51:14] | Han Solo can’t save you. | 汉·索洛救不了你了 |
[1:51:25] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[1:51:29] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[1:51:31] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[1:51:33] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不 不要啊 |
[1:51:35] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[1:51:38] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[1:51:50] | That lightsaber. | 那把光剑 |
[1:51:53] | It belongs to me. | 是属于我的 |
[1:51:54] | Come get it. | 有本事来拿啊 |
[1:53:44] | We just lost R-1. | 星际一号被毁了 |
[1:53:45] | We’re overwhelmed. | 我们已经不堪重负了 |
[1:53:47] | What do we do? It isn’t working. | 我们该怎么办 这样下去是不行的 |
[1:53:49] | Black Leader, there’s a brand new hole in that oscillator. | 黑队组长 振荡器上出现了新的空洞 |
[1:53:52] | Looks like our friends got in. | 看来我们的朋友进去了 |
[1:53:55] | Red Four, Red Six, cover us. | 红队四号 六号 掩护我们 |
[1:53:57] | – I’m on it. – Roger. | – 我来了 – 收到 |
[1:53:58] | Everybody else, hit the target hard. | 其他人 攻击目标 |
[1:53:59] | Give it everything you got. | 拼尽全力 |
[1:54:13] | I need some help here. I need some help! | 我这边需要帮助 我需要帮助 |
[1:54:15] | – Coming in! – Watch out! | – 来了 – 小心 |
[1:54:17] | I’m hit! | 我被击中了 |
[1:54:24] | All teams, I’m going in. | 所有小队 我要进去了 |
[1:54:26] | Pull up and cover me. | 过来掩护我 |
[1:54:27] | Copy that, Black Leader. Good luck, Poe. | 收到 黑队组长 祝你好运 波 |
[1:54:35] | Weapon fully charged in 30 seconds. | 三十秒内武器就装载成功了 |
[1:54:39] | Prepare to fire. | 准备开火 |
[1:56:13] | You need a teacher. | 你需要一名老师 |
[1:56:16] | I could show you the ways of the Force. | 我可以教你使用原力 |
[1:56:21] | The Force? | 原力 |
[1:58:10] | – All eyes on that TIE fighter. | 看看那些TIE战斗机 |
[1:58:12] | – We’re losing power rapidly! | 我们正在迅速失去力量 |
[1:58:16] | Lieutenant! Get back to your station! | 中尉 回到你的岗位上 |
[1:58:18] | Just look! We won’t survive. Even Hux is gone. | 看看周围 我们完蛋了 赫克斯都跑了 |
[1:58:21] | Supreme Leader. | 最高领袖 |
[1:58:24] | The fuel cells have ruptured. | 燃料电池爆炸了 |
[1:58:26] | The collapse of the planet has begun. | 星球已经开始崩塌了 |
[1:58:28] | Leave the base at once and come to me with Kylo Ren. | 马上离开基地 跟凯洛·伦到我这来 |
[1:58:33] | It is time… | 完成他训练的 |
[1:58:35] | to complete his training. | 时间到了 |
[1:58:40] | Finn! | 芬恩 |
[1:58:42] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[1:59:32] | – All teams, I got eyes on them. – Yes! | – 所有小队 我看到他们了 – 太好了 |
[1:59:58] | Our job’s done here. Let’s go home. | 我们的任务完成了 回家吧 |
[2:00:16] | Easy, easy. He’s hurt. | 轻点 轻点 他受伤了 |
[2:00:19] | We’ve got a heartbeat. | 还有心跳 |
[2:01:17] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[2:01:18] | You are awake! | 你醒了 |
[2:01:22] | R2-D2 R2-D2! | |
[2:01:25] | You’ve come back. | 你终于回来了 |
[2:01:29] | You found what? | 你发现了什么 |
[2:01:31] | How dare you call me that! | 你怎么能这样叫我 |
[2:01:34] | We have to find Master Luke. | 我们必须得找到卢克主人 |
[2:01:36] | Find Master Luke, how? | – 怎么找到他 – 我有地图 |
[2:01:38] | Come, R2. | 来吧 R2 |
[2:01:39] | We must go tell the others at once! | 我们得马上告诉其他人 |
[2:01:42] | General. | 将军 |
[2:01:43] | Excuse me, General. | 打扰一下 将军 |
[2:01:50] | R2 may contain some much-needed good news. | R2-D2可能有些非常重要的好消息 |
[2:01:53] | Tell me. | 快告诉我吧 |
[2:02:04] | Poe, I need your map. | 波 给我你的地图 |
[2:02:05] | Yeah. All right, buddy. Hold on. | 好的 伙计 等等 |
[2:02:21] | The map, it is complete. | 地图 完整了 |
[2:02:23] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[2:02:25] | Oh, my dear friend, how I’ve missed you. | 我亲爱的朋友 我真想你 |
[2:02:45] | We’ll see each other again. | 我们还会再见面的 |
[2:02:47] | I believe that. | 我相信一定会 |
[2:02:57] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 我的朋友 |
[2:03:14] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[2:03:17] | May the Force be with you. | 愿原力与你同在 |