英文名称:Star Wars:The Last Jedi
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:06] | We’re not clear yet. | 我们尚未装载完毕 |
[02:07] | There are still 30 pallets of cannon shells in C bunker. | C碉堡还有30组炮塔炮弹没有运上飞船 |
[02:10] | Forget the munitions, there’s no time. Just get everyone on the transports. | 别管弹药了 没时间了 叫所有人登上运输机 |
[02:14] | Oh, no. | 糟糕了 |
[02:28] | We’ve caught them in the middle of their evacuation. | 他们这是在撤退啊 被我们抓个正着 |
[02:31] | I have my orders from Supreme Leader Snoke himself. | 最高领袖斯努克亲自下达命令 |
[02:34] | This is where we snuff out the Resistance once and for all. | 这是我们一举歼灭抵抗组织的机会 |
[02:38] | Tell Captain Canady to prime his dreadnought. | 通知卡纳迪舰长 准备好无畏舰 |
[02:41] | Incinerate their base, destroy their transports and obliterate their fleet. | 焚毁他们的基地 破坏他们的运输机 歼灭他们的舰队 |
[03:01] | General, Resistance ship approaching. Guns and shields in attack mode. | 将军 抵抗组织飞船靠近中 武器与护盾均处于攻击模式 |
[03:06] | A single light fighter. | 一架轻型战斗机 |
[03:18] | Happy beeps here, buddy, come on. | 来点开心的哔哔声 伙计 快点 |
[03:20] | We’ve pulled crazier stunts than this. | 比这还疯狂的任务 我们都执行过 |
[03:22] | Just for the record, Commander Dameron, | 不好意思 达默龙指挥官 |
[03:24] | I’m with the droid on this one. | 这次我同意机器人的看法 |
[03:26] | Thank you for your support, General. | 感谢您的支持 将军 |
[03:29] | Happy beeps. | 开心的哔哔声 |
[03:31] | Attention. | 注意 |
[03:32] | This is Commander Poe Dameron of the Republic fleet, | 这是共和国舰队的波·达默龙指挥官 |
[03:34] | I have an urgent communiqué for General Hugs. | 我给赫克斯将军带来了一份紧急公报 |
[03:37] | Patch him through. | 把通话接过来 |
[03:39] | This is General Hux of the First Order. | 我是第一秩序的赫克斯将军 |
[03:42] | The Republic is no more. | 共和国已不复存在 |
[03:44] | Your fleet are Rebel scum and war criminals. | 你们的舰队成员都是叛军渣滓和战争罪犯 |
[03:48] | Tell your precious princess there will be no terms, | 告诉你们那位”尊贵”的公主 我们不接受任何和平谈判 |
[03:50] | there will be no surrender. | 不接受任何形式的投降 |
[03:54] | Hi, I’m holding for General Hugs. | 嗨 我在等赫克斯将军 |
[03:56] | This is Hux. You and your friends are doomed. | 我是赫克斯将军 你和你的狐朋狗友们死定了 |
[03:59] | We will wipe your filth from the galaxy. | 我们会彻底铲除你们这些银河系的垃圾 |
[04:03] | Okay. I’ll hold. | 行吧 我继续等着 |
[04:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:07] | Hello? Yup. I’m still here. | 喂 我还在呢 |
[04:10] | Can you… Can he hear me? | 你能…他听得见我说话么 |
[04:12] | – Hugs – He can. | – 赫克斯 – 他听得见 |
[04:14] | With an “H.” Skinny guy. Kinda pasty. | 就是名字里有个斯 骨瘦如柴的那个家伙 他肤色很白的 |
[04:17] | I can hear you. Can you hear me? | 我听得见你 你听得见我吗 |
[04:21] | Look, I can’t hold forever. If you reach him, | 我不能一直在这等着 如果你能联系上他 |
[04:23] | tell him Leia has an urgent message for him. | 跟他说 莱娅有条紧急消息给他 |
[04:26] | I believe he’s tooling with you, sir. | 我觉得他在捉弄你 长官 |
[04:28] | about his mother. | 跟他母亲有关的 |
[04:30] | Open fire! | 开火 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1275个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:259个,六级词汇:130个,GRE词汇:142个,托福词汇:203个,考研词汇:282个,专四词汇:225个,专八词汇:39个, 所有生词标注共:480个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:32] | BB-8, punch it! | BB-8 加速 |
[04:43] | He’s going for the dreadnought. | 他奔着无畏舰去了 |
[04:46] | He’s insane. | 他这是疯了吧 |
[04:50] | – Woo-hoo! – That’s got a kick. | – 哇 – 真刺激 |
[05:06] | All right, taking out the cannons now. | 现在摧毁那些炮塔 |
[05:08] | Tallie, start your approach. | 塔莉 开始行动 |
[05:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:12] | Captain Canady, why aren’t you blasting that puny ship? | 卡纳迪舰长 为什么不炸掉那艘小船 |
[05:15] | That puny ship is too small and at too close range. | 那艘船太小 距离太近 |
[05:18] | We need to scramble our fighters | 我们本应该五分钟前 |
[05:20] | five bloody minutes ago. | 就让战斗机起飞 |
[05:22] | He’ll never penetrate our armor. | 他打不穿我们的护盾 |
[05:23] | He’s not trying to penetrate our armor. | 他根本就没想要打穿我们的护盾 |
[05:25] | He’s clearing out our surface cannons. | 他想摧毁咱们飞船表面的炮塔 |
[05:29] | One cannon left. | 还剩一座炮塔 |
[05:30] | And here comes the parade. | 好戏开始喽 |
[05:37] | Yeah! Yeah, I see him! | 耶 我看到他了 |
[05:44] | No, no, no. Damn it! | 不…惨了 |
[05:46] | BB-8, my weapons systems are down. | BB-8 飞机的武器系统失灵了 |
[05:47] | We gotta take out that last cannon | 我们得摧毁最后一座炮塔 |
[05:49] | or our bombers are toast. | 否则我们的轰炸机就完了 |
[05:50] | Work your magic, buddy. | 看你的了 伙计 |
[06:07] | Are the auto-cannons primed? | 自动炮塔准备好了么 |
[06:09] | Primed and ready, sir. | 准备就绪 长官 |
[06:10] | What are we waiting for? | 那还等什么 |
[06:11] | Fire on the base! | 开火 攻击基地 |
[06:17] | Punch it! | 起飞 |
[06:26] | The last transport is in the air. The evacuation is complete. | 最后一艘运输机升空 撤退完毕 |
[06:29] | You did it, Poe. | 你成功了 波 |
[06:31] | Now get your squad back here so we can get out of this place. | 把你的队员们带回来 咱们离开这里 |
[06:34] | No, General. | 不 将军 |
[06:35] | We can do this. We have the chance | 我们办得到 我们有机会 |
[06:37] | to take out a dreadnought. | 干掉这艘无畏舰 |
[06:42] | These things are fleet killers. | 这玩意是舰队杀手 |
[06:44] | We can’t let it get away. | 不能放过这次消灭它的机会 |
[06:45] | Disengage now. | 撤出战斗 |
[06:46] | Commander. That is an or… | 指挥官 这是命令 |
[06:54] | Wipe that nervous expression off your face, Threepio. | 别老是一副紧张的样子 3P0 |
[06:58] | Oh. Well, I will certainly try, General. | 好吧 我尽量 将军 |
[07:01] | Nervous? | 我看上去很紧张么 |
[07:06] | Let’s go, BB-8. | 顶住啊 BB-8 |
[07:07] | It’s now or never! | 不成功便成仁 |
[07:32] | Yes! | 干得漂亮 |
[07:35] | All clear! Bring the bombs. | 敌方炮塔清理完毕 准备轰炸 |
[07:38] | Captain, | 舰长 |
[07:39] | Resistance bombers approaching. | 抵抗组织轰炸机靠近中 |
[07:41] | Of course they are. | 那还用说 |
[07:55] | Bombers, keep that tight formation. | 轰炸机 保持紧密编队队形 |
[07:57] | Fighters, protect the bombers. | 战斗机 保护轰炸机 |
[07:59] | It’s not every day we get a shot at a dreadnought, | 难得有摧毁一艘无畏舰的机会 |
[08:01] | so let’s make this count. | 我们要把握好 |
[08:02] | Copy that, Blue Leader. | 收到 蓝色领队 |
[08:03] | You get us there, we’ll give it to them. | 保护我们过去 让他们尝尝挨炸的滋味 |
[08:05] | – Copy. We’re on it. – Fighters incoming. | – 收到 没问题 – 敌机来袭 |
[08:09] | Gunners, look alive. | 炮手 准备就绪 |
[08:13] | Snubfighters at two-ten! | 左前方有敌机 |
[08:14] | – They’re coming in! – Form up! | – 它们冲进来了 – 组成队形 |
[08:15] | They’re everywhere! | 到处都是敌机 |
[08:17] | Here they come. | 敌机来了 |
[08:18] | Incoming fighters. Form up. | 敌机来了 保持队形 |
[08:19] | Vector in at attack speed. | 全速前进 发动攻击 |
[08:21] | – Pull up! – Flank right. | – 拉高 – 攻击右侧翼 |
[08:24] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! We’re going down! | 求救…我们要坠毁了 |
[08:27] | Recharge the auto-cannons. | 重新填装自动炮塔 |
[08:29] | Target their cruiser. | 瞄准他们的巡洋舰 |
[08:37] | I see it. Tallie, they’ve targeted the fleet | 我看到了 塔莉 他们瞄准了舰队 |
[08:39] | and begun the priming sequence. | 开始装填炮弹了 |
[08:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:42] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[08:45] | Bombardiers, begin your drop sequence. | 炮弹手 开始投弹 |
[08:54] | I’ve got a visual on the target. | 我看到目标了 |
[08:56] | We’re approaching the sweet spot. | 正在接近最佳攻击点 |
[09:00] | Bombs are armed. | 炸弹就绪 |
[09:25] | – Auto-cannons aimed. – Forty seconds to full charge. | – 自动炮塔已瞄准 – 四十秒后装填完毕 |
[09:28] | Destroy that last bomber! | 摧毁最后一架轰炸机 |
[09:35] | Paige, come in. We’re over the target. | 佩琦 请回答 我们在目标上方 |
[09:38] | Why aren’t your bay doors open? | 你的隔门怎么没开 |
[09:39] | You’re the only bomber left. It’s all down to you! | 你是仅存的轰炸机 都靠你了 |
[09:51] | – Nix! – Paige! | – 尼克斯 – 佩琦 |
[09:52] | Drop the payload now! | 立刻投下炸弹 |
[10:03] | Look out! | 小心 |
[10:06] | No! | 不 |
[11:10] | Bombs away! | 投弹完毕 |
[11:38] | Direct hit! Dreadnought down! | 正中目标 无畏舰已击毁 |
[12:14] | General, Supreme Leader Snoke | 将军 最高领袖斯努克 |
[12:16] | is making contact from his ship. | 在他的飞船上与您联络 |
[12:20] | Excellent. | 好 |
[12:22] | I’ll take it in my chambers. | 我到自己的房间接听 |
[12:26] | General Hux. | 赫克斯将军 |
[12:29] | Ah, good. Supreme Lea… | 很好 最高领袖 |
[12:35] | My disappointment | 你的表现 |
[12:37] | in your performance cannot be overstated. | 令我失望透顶 |
[12:41] | They can’t get away, Supreme Leader. | 他们跑不掉的 最高领袖 |
[12:44] | We have them tied on the end of a string. | 绝对逃不出我们的手掌心 |
[12:59] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[13:16] | Well done, pal. | 干的好 兄弟 |
[13:21] | “Finn naked leaking bag”? What? Did you fry a chip? | “芬恩裸体漏袋” 你说什么 你的芯片烧坏了 |
[13:32] | Finn! Finn, buddy. | 芬恩 伙计 |
[13:34] | It’s so good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[13:36] | What? Let’s. | 什么情况 我们.. |
[13:37] | We need to get you dressed. Come on. | 我得送你去换件衣服 来吧 |
[13:40] | You must have a thousand questions. | 你肯定有一大堆疑问 |
[13:42] | Where’s Rey? | 蕾伊在哪里 |
[14:46] | Master Skywalker? | 天行者大师 |
[15:12] | Master Skywalker? | 天行者大师 |
[15:15] | I’m from the Resistance. | 我来自抵抗组织 |
[15:17] | Your sister Leia sent me. We need your help. | 令妹莱娅派我来的 我们需要您的帮助 |
[15:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:02] | Go away. | 走开 |
[16:10] | Chewie, what are you doing here? | 楚伊 你怎么会在这里 |
[16:12] | He said you’re coming back with us. | 他说你会回来帮我们的 |
[16:14] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[16:15] | Long story. We’ll tell you on the Falcon. | 说来话长 我们先一起登上千年隼号 再告诉你 |
[16:18] | Falcon? | 千年隼号 |
[16:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:26] | Where’s Han? | 韩呢 |
[16:33] | Tied on a string indeed, General Hux. Well done. | 果然他们逃不出我们的手掌心 赫克斯将军 非常好 |
[16:38] | The Resistance will soon be in our grasp. | 抵抗组织很快就会任我们宰割 |
[16:41] | Thank you, Supreme Leader. | 谢谢 最高领袖 |
[16:51] | You wonder why I keep a rabid cur | 你纳闷 我为什么在这至高的权力中心 |
[16:54] | in such a place of power? | 养了这么一只疯狗 |
[16:58] | A cur’s weakness, properly manipulated, | 如果把疯狗的弱点善加操控 |
[17:01] | can be a sharp tool. | 就能使之成为一个有力的工具 |
[17:07] | How’s your wound? | 你受的伤怎么样了 |
[17:10] | It’s nothing. | 小伤而已 不值一提 |
[17:14] | The mighty Kylo Ren. | 强大的凯洛·伦 |
[17:19] | When I found you, | 当我找到你的时候 |
[17:22] | I saw what all masters live to see. | 我看到你身上有着所有大师梦寐以求的力量 |
[17:26] | Raw, untamed power. | 原始的 尚未驯服的力量 |
[17:30] | And beyond that, something truly special. | 还有着某种与众不同的特质 |
[17:36] | The potential of your bloodline. | 那就是你血脉中蕴含的潜能 |
[17:39] | A new Vader. | 就像你的外祖父达斯·维达一样 |
[17:49] | Now I fear | 现在 我担心 |
[17:54] | I was mistaken. | 我是不是看走眼了 |
[17:59] | I’ve given everything I have to you. | 我已将一切奉献给您 |
[18:02] | To the dark side. | 奉献给黑暗面 |
[18:04] | Take that ridiculous thing off. | 把那可笑的玩意拿掉 |
[18:16] | Yes, there it is. | 看看你啊 |
[18:20] | You have too much of your father’s heart in you, | 你身上有太多你父亲的影子了 |
[18:25] | young Solo. | 小索罗 |
[18:26] | I killed Han Solo. | 我杀了韩·索罗 |
[18:29] | When the moment came, I didn’t hesitate. | 需要做出抉择的时候 我没有丝毫犹豫 |
[18:31] | And look at you, | 看看你啊 |
[18:32] | the deed split your spirit to the bone. | 那件事深深地折磨着你 |
[18:36] | You were unbalanced, | 你自乱阵脚 |
[18:38] | bested by a girl who had never held a lightsaber! | 一个连光剑都没拿过的女孩把你给击败了 |
[18:42] | You failed! | 你失败了 |
[18:46] | Skywalker lives. | 天行者还活着 |
[18:49] | The seed of the Jedi Order lives. | 绝地武士团的种子就存在 |
[18:54] | And as long as it does, | 只要绝地武士团尚存 |
[18:56] | hope lives in the galaxy. | 银河系就还有希望 |
[19:00] | I thought you would be the one to snuff it out. | 我以为消灭这最后希望的人 是你 |
[19:06] | Alas, you’re no Vader. | 唉 你终究比不上维达 |
[19:10] | You’re just a child | 你只是个 |
[19:15] | in a mask. | 戴着面具的孩子罢了 |
[19:50] | Prepare my ship. | 准备好飞船 |
[19:57] | There’s no light left in Kylo Ren. | 凯洛·伦身上已不见光明 |
[19:59] | He’s only getting stronger. | 他只会越来越强大 |
[20:01] | The First Order will control all the major systems within weeks. | 第一秩序会在几周内控制所有主要星系 |
[20:05] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[20:07] | We need the Jedi Order back. | 我们需要重建绝地武士团 |
[20:12] | We need Luke Skywalker. | 我们需要卢克·天行者 |
[20:19] | You don’t need Luke Skywalker. | 你们并不需要卢克·天行者 |
[20:22] | Did you hear a word I just said? | 我刚刚说的话你有没有听进去 |
[20:24] | You think what? | 你想怎么样 |
[20:25] | I’m gonna walk out with a laser sword and face down the whole First Order? | 我会拿着一把激光剑登场 然后就击溃整个第一秩序 |
[20:30] | What did you think was going to happen here? | 你以为你来这找我 就能改变什么吗 |
[20:33] | You think that I came to the most unfindable place in the galaxy for no reason at all? | 你以为我会无缘无故就来到这银河系最偏远的地方么 |
[20:39] | Go away. | 你走吧 |
[20:41] | I’m not leaving without you! | 你不走我就不走 |
[21:51] | Careful! | 小心 |
[22:28] | You’re wasting your time. | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[23:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:53] | I know this place. | 我知道这个地方 |
[24:01] | Built a thousand generations ago | 此地始建于几千年之前 |
[24:04] | to keep these. | 只为了保存这些 |
[24:07] | The original Jedi texts. | 最初的绝地典籍 |
[24:12] | Just like me, they’re the last of the Jedi religion. | 它们跟我一样 是绝地教团留下的最后痕迹了 |
[24:20] | You’ve seen this place. | 你说见过这地方 |
[24:22] | You’ve seen this island. | 见过这座岛 |
[24:24] | Only in dreams. | 只在梦中见过 |
[24:27] | Who are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[24:30] | The Resistance sent me. | 抵抗组织派我来的 |
[24:31] | They sent you? | 他们派你来的 |
[24:33] | What’s special about you? | 你有什么特别之处 |
[24:36] | – Where are you from – Nowhere. | – 你的家在哪 – 我没有家 |
[24:39] | – No one’s from nowhere. – Jakku. | – 所有人都有家 – 贾库星 |
[24:41] | All right, that is pretty much nowhere. | 好吧 那地方的确不值一提 |
[24:44] | Why are you here, Rey, from nowhere? | 来自不毛之地的蕾伊 你为何来这 |
[24:47] | The Resistance sent me. | 抵抗组织派我来的 |
[24:49] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的协助 |
[24:51] | The First Order’s become unstoppable. | 第一秩序锐不可当 |
[24:52] | Why are you here? | 你是为什么而来的 |
[25:07] | Something inside me has always been there. | 我内心深处一直有股力量 |
[25:13] | But now it’s awake. | 现在它觉醒了 |
[25:17] | And I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[25:19] | I don’t know what it is | 我不知道它是什么 |
[25:21] | or what to do with it. | 也不知道该如何运用它 |
[25:23] | And I need help. | 我需要协助 |
[25:25] | You need a teacher. | 你需要一个导师 |
[25:29] | I can’t teach you. | 我教不了你 |
[25:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:33] | I’ve seen your daily routine. You’re not busy. | 我观察过你的日常作息 你又不忙 |
[25:35] | I will never train another generation of Jedi. | 我再也不会训练另一代的绝地武士了 |
[25:39] | I came to this island to die. | 我是来这座岛等死的 |
[25:43] | It’s time for the Jedi to end. | 是时候让绝地武士终结了 |
[25:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:49] | Leia sent me here with hope. | 莱娅满怀希望 派我来到这里 |
[25:52] | If she was wrong, she deserves to know why. | 如果她错了 理应让她知道原因 |
[25:56] | We all do. | 我们所有人都应该知道原因 |
[26:27] | – You’re demoted. – What? Wait! | – 你降职了 – 什么 等等 |
[26:29] | – We took down a dreadnought. – At what cost? | – 我们击落了一艘无畏舰啊 – 付出了多大的代价呢 |
[26:31] | You start an attack, you follow it through. | 发动攻击就得一鼓作气 |
[26:33] | Poe, get your head out of your cockpit. | 波 动动脑子 |
[26:36] | There are things that you cannot solve | 有些事情 |
[26:38] | by jumping in an X-wing and blowing something up! | 不是跳上X翼战机丢丢炸弹就能解决的 |
[26:41] | I need you to learn that. | 我要你明白这一点 |
[26:44] | There were heroes on that mission. | 在这次任务中牺牲的都是英雄 |
[26:46] | Dead heroes. | 都是阵亡的英雄 |
[26:49] | No leaders. | 成不了领袖 |
[26:55] | We’re really nowhere. | 这里真是一片不毛之地 |
[26:58] | How’s Rey gonna find us now? | 这下蕾伊要如何找到我们 |
[27:02] | A cloaked binary beacon. | 隐蔽型双星信标 |
[27:04] | To light her way home. | 照亮她的返家之路 |
[27:06] | All right, so until she gets back, what’s the plan? | 在她回来之前 有什么计划 |
[27:09] | We need to find a new base. | 我们得找个新基地 |
[27:11] | One with enough power | 新的基地必须能够提供充足的电力 |
[27:12] | to get a distress signal to our allies scattered in the Outer Rim. | 以便将求救信号发送给 散布于外环星域的盟友 |
[27:18] | Proximity alert! | 迫近警报 |
[27:20] | They found us. | 他们发现我们了 |
[27:21] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[27:35] | That’s Snoke’s ship. | 那是斯努克的旗舰 |
[27:37] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[27:39] | Can we jump to lightspeed? | 我们能跳到光速吗 |
[27:40] | We have enough fuel resources for just one jump. | 我们的燃料只够跳一次 |
[27:42] | Well, then, do it. We gotta get out of here. | 那就跳吧 快离开这里 |
[27:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:45] | They’ve tracked us through lightspeed. | 他们通过我们的光速撤离轨迹追踪到了我们 |
[27:49] | That’s impossible. | 这是不可能办到的 |
[27:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:53] | And they’ve done it. | 然而他们却做到了 |
[27:56] | So if we jump through lightspeed, | 如果我们用光速跳跃 |
[27:57] | they’ll just find us again and we’ll be out of fuel. | 他们会再找到我们 到时燃料已耗尽 |
[28:00] | They’ve got us. | 我们无路可逃了 |
[28:01] | Not yet, they don’t. | 还没这么糟 还有办法 |
[28:03] | Permission to jump in an X-wing and blow something up? | 我请求 允许我驾驶X翼战机丢丢炸弹吧 |
[28:05] | Permission granted. | 批准你的请求 |
[28:06] | Admiral, swing us around! | 上将 迂回过去 |
[28:08] | Full astern. Rotate shields! | 全速后退 旋转护盾 |
[28:10] | To your stations! Move, move, move! | 各就各位 快 快 快 |
[28:27] | Follow my lead. | 听我指挥 |
[28:33] | Green Squadron to launch position. | 绿色中队前往出发位置 |
[28:36] | Clear all launch traffic. | 全体起飞 |
[28:41] | Don’t wait for me! Jump in and fire her up! | 不用等我 上飞机后就直接发动 |
[28:44] | Technicians, lock down supplies for launch conditions. | 技术人员 启用限制 补给仅供起飞之用 |
[29:18] | Move! Move! | 快走 |
[29:37] | Poe, are you all right? | 波 你还好吗 |
[29:39] | We need to get out of range of those Star Destroyers. | 我们得撤至歼星舰射程之外 |
[29:41] | We need to what? | 我们得什么 |
[29:42] | Full engines ahead. | 引擎全速向前 |
[29:44] | Get out of range of the Star Destroyers and the fighters will fall back. | 撤至歼星舰射程之外 战斗机就会撤退 |
[29:48] | All craft, full engines! | 全体船舰 全速前进 |
[29:50] | Concentrate rear shields. | 将护盾集中于飞船尾部 |
[30:50] | Ren, the Resistance have pulled out of range. | 伦 抵抗组织飞船已撤至我们射程范围之外 |
[30:52] | We can’t cover you at this distance. | 距离太远 我们无法掩护你 |
[30:54] | Return to the fleet. | 返回舰队 |
[30:58] | What is the point of all this | 如果连三艘小巡洋舰都炸不掉 |
[31:01] | if we can’t blow up three tiny cruisers? | 那我们的追击还有什么意义 |
[31:04] | Well, they’re faster and lighter, sir. | 它们的飞船比较轻型 速度更快 长官 |
[31:06] | They can’t lose us, but they can keep at a range | 它们甩不掉我们 但能和我们保持一定的距离 |
[31:09] | where our cannons are ineffective against their shields. | 让我们的炮塔无法击穿他们的护盾 |
[31:11] | Well, keep up the barrage. | 继续密集轰炸 |
[31:14] | Let’s at least remind them that we’re still here. | 至少提醒了他们 我们还在追击呢 |
[31:17] | Very good, sir. | 是 长官 |
[31:18] | They won’t last long burning fuel like this. | 他们这样消耗燃料 撑不久的 |
[31:21] | It’s just a matter of time. | 摧毁他们只不过是时间问题 |
[32:31] | Move! Out of the way, everybody! Give room! | 快 大家让开 别挡道 |
[32:33] | Life signs are weak, but she’s fighting. | 生命体征微弱 但她还有一口气 |
[34:08] | Artoo? | R2(汉字识别标记勿删) |
[34:11] | Artoo! | R2(汉字识别标记勿删) |
[34:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:15] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[34:17] | Hey, sacred island, watch the language. | 这是座神圣的岛屿 注意你的用词 |
[34:22] | Old friend. | 老朋友 |
[34:26] | I wish I could make you understand. | 真希望我能让你明白现在的情况 |
[34:29] | But I’m not coming back. | 我不会回去的 |
[34:32] | Nothing can make me change my mind. | 什么都无法改变我的心意 |
[34:39] | Years ago, you served my father in the Clone Wars. | 多年前 您在克隆人之战中效忠我的父亲 |
[34:42] | Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. | 现在他请求您帮助他抵抗帝国的侵略 |
[34:45] | I regret that I am unable to present my father’s request to you in person… | 很遗憾我无法亲自向您提出家父的请求 |
[34:47] | That was a cheap move. | 这招真低级 |
[34:49] | but my ship has fallen under attack, | 但我的船舰遭受攻击 |
[34:51] | and I’m afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. | 把你带回奥德朗星的任务业已失败 |
[34:53] | This is our most desperate hour. | 这是我们最危急的时刻 |
[34:55] | Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 帮帮我 欧比-旺·克诺比 |
[34:58] | You’re my only hope. | 你是我唯一的希望 |
[35:10] | Tomorrow at dawn. | 明日破晓 |
[35:14] | Three lessons. | 三堂课 |
[35:15] | I will teach you the ways of the Jedi | 我会教你绝地武士之道 |
[35:19] | and why they need to end. | 还有为什么该终结绝地武士了 |
[35:31] | General Organa, | 奥加纳将军 |
[35:33] | Leia, | 莱娅 |
[35:34] | is unconscious but recovering. | 仍然昏迷不醒 但在逐渐恢复 |
[35:38] | That’s the only good news I have. | 这是唯一一条好消息 |
[35:41] | Admiral Ackbar, all our leadership, they’re gone. | 阿克巴上将 所有的重要领导人 都牺牲了 |
[35:46] | Leia was the sole survivor on the bridge. | 莱娅是舰桥上唯一一个生还者 |
[35:49] | Oh, dear. Oh, dear! | 天啊 |
[35:50] | If she were here, she’d say save your sorrow for after the fight. | 如果她在这里 她会告诉大家打完仗再难过 |
[35:55] | To that end, | 为了继续我们的大业 |
[35:57] | the chain of command is clear as to who should take her place. | 关于谁应该代替她继续指挥的问题 已经很清楚了 |
[36:02] | Vice Admiral Holdo | 那就是 宁卡号巡洋舰的 |
[36:04] | of the cruiser Ninka. | 霍尔朵中将 |
[36:07] | Thank you, Commander. | 谢谢您 指挥官 |
[36:15] | Four hundred of us | 我们三艘舰上 |
[36:16] | on three ships. | 共有四百人 |
[36:19] | We’re the very last of the Resistance. | 我们是抵抗组织仅存的成员 |
[36:24] | But we’re not alone. | 但我们并不孤单 |
[36:26] | In every corner of the galaxy, | 在银河系的每个角落 |
[36:29] | the downtrodden and oppressed know our symbol, | 受蹂躏与压迫者都知道我们的符号 |
[36:32] | and they put their hope in it. | 他们将希望寄托于我们 |
[36:34] | We are the spark | 我们是点点星火 |
[36:36] | that will light the fire that will restore the Republic. | 维系着共和国的复兴之火 |
[36:40] | That spark, this Resistance, must survive. | 这点点星火 我们的抵抗组织 必须存续 |
[36:46] | That is our mission. | 那是我们的使命 |
[36:50] | Now, to your stations. | 现在回到你们的岗位 |
[36:53] | And may the Force be with us. | 愿原力与我们同在 |
[37:01] | That’s Admiral Holdo? | 那位就是霍尔朵中将 |
[37:04] | Battle of Chyron Belt Admiral Holdo? | 指挥柴伦行星带之战的那位霍尔朵中将 |
[37:09] | Not what I expected. | 跟我想象中的不太一样 |
[37:11] | Vice Admiral? Commander Dameron. | 中将 我是指挥官达默龙 |
[37:14] | With our current fuel consumption, there’s a very limited amount of time | 以目前燃料消耗的状况 我们能够维持在歼星舰射程之外的 |
[37:17] | that we can stay out of range of those Star Destroyers. | 时间非常有限 |
[37:19] | Very kind of you to make me aware. | 感谢你提醒我这个情况 |
[37:22] | Let’s get me those fuel projections. | 把燃料预计消耗情况汇报给我 |
[37:23] | And we need to shake ’em before we can find a new base, so, | 我们得先甩掉他们 再去找新基地 |
[37:25] | what’s our plan? | 我们有什么计划 |
[37:27] | Our plan, captain? | 我们的计划 上尉 |
[37:29] | Not commander, right? | 你现在应该不是指挥官吧 |
[37:31] | Wasn’t it Leia’s last official act to demote you | 莱娅下过的最后一道命令不是将你降级么 |
[37:34] | for your dreadnought plan | 因为你的无畏舰计划 |
[37:36] | where we lost our entire bombing fleet? | 让我们损失了整支轰炸机舰队 |
[37:41] | “Captain.” “Commander.” | 上尉 指挥官 |
[37:43] | You can call me whatever you like. | 你想怎么称呼我都行 |
[37:44] | I just wanna know what’s going on. | 我只想知道现在究竟是怎么回事 |
[37:47] | Of course you do. | 你当然想知道 |
[37:48] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[37:50] | I’ve dealt with plenty of trigger-happy flyboys like you. | 我对付过不少像你这种的鲁莽飞行员 |
[37:53] | You’re impulsive. | 你意气用事 |
[37:56] | Dangerous. | 莽撞冒进 |
[37:59] | And the last thing we need right now. | 我们最要不得的就是你这样的飞行员 |
[38:01] | So stick to your post and follow my orders. | 做好本职工作 |
[38:18] | Turbolink banks seven and eight | 服从我的命令 |
[38:20] | are offline due to maintenance. | 七号及八号涡轮机组因维修停用 |
[38:56] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[38:57] | Hey. Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[38:59] | Uh, I was… You know, I was just… | 我在 就是 |
[39:02] | You’re Finn! | 你是芬恩 |
[39:04] | The Finn! | 那个芬恩 |
[39:06] | – The Finn – Sorry. | – 那个芬恩 – 抱歉 |
[39:08] | I work behind pipes all day. | 我每天的工作都是和油管打交道 |
[39:10] | Doing talking with Resistance heroes is not my forte. | 不太擅长跟抵抗组织的英雄交谈 |
[39:14] | Doing… | 交… |
[39:16] | Doing talking. | 交谈 |
[39:18] | I’m Rose. | 我叫萝丝 |
[39:20] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[39:22] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 好 – 嗯 |
[39:24] | Look, I’m not a Resistance hero, but it was nice talking to you, Rose. | 我不是抵抗组织英雄 不过 跟你聊天很高兴 萝丝 |
[39:31] | May the Force be with you. | 愿原力与你同在 |
[39:33] | Wow. You, too. | 哇 也愿原力与你同在 |
[39:37] | Okay. But you are a hero. | 好 不过你确实是位英雄 |
[39:40] | You left the First Order, what you did on the Starkiller Base… | 我们听说你逃离了第一秩序的事 还听说了你在弑星者基地的事迹 |
[39:44] | When we heard about it, my sister Paige said, | 我妹妹佩琦评价说 |
[39:45] | “Rose, that’s a real hero.” | “萝丝 那才是真英雄” |
[39:47] | Know right from wrong | 明辨是非 |
[39:48] | and don’t run away when it gets hard, she said. | 纵使形势艰巨 也不选择逃避 |
[39:51] | You know. | 其实 |
[39:52] | Just this morning, I’ve had to stun | 今天早上 有三个人 |
[39:54] | three people trying to jump ship in this escape pod. | 想搭逃生舱逃走 我只好打昏他们 |
[39:56] | – What – They were running away. | – 什么 – 他们想逃走 |
[39:58] | That’s disgraceful. | 真不要脸 |
[40:00] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[40:05] | Anyway, uh. | 不管怎么说 |
[40:06] | Gotta get back to what I was doing, so. | 我得继续刚刚没做完的事 |
[40:08] | What were you doing? | 你刚刚在做什么 |
[40:09] | Uh, just. | 额 我在 |
[40:11] | – Doing some checks. – Checking the escape pods. | – 进行一些检查 – 检查逃生舱 |
[40:13] | – No, it’s routine checks. – By boarding one | – 不 我这是例行检查 – 你这所谓的检查 |
[40:17] | with a packed bag. | 是带着行李登上逃生舱吧 |
[40:19] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[40:20] | Listen, I’m… | 听我说… |
[40:35] | I can’t move. I can’t move. | 我动不了 我动不了 |
[40:37] | – I know. – What happened? | – 我知道 – 这是什么情况 |
[40:39] | I’m taking you to the brig and turning you in for desertion. | 我要送你进禁闭室 检举你当逃兵 |
[40:41] | I was not deserting. | 我不是逃兵 |
[40:42] | – I told you that… – My sister just died | – 我跟你说了… – 我妹妹为了保护舰队 |
[40:45] | protecting the fleet. | 牺牲了 |
[40:47] | And you were running away. | 而你却想逃跑 |
[40:50] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:51] | But this fleet is doomed, | 但这支舰队在劫难逃 |
[40:52] | and if my friend comes back to it, she’s doomed, too. | 要是我朋友回到这儿 她也死定了 |
[40:55] | I’ve gotta get this… | 我得把这个 |
[40:58] | I gotta get this beacon far away from here. | 我得把这信标带到别的地方 |
[40:59] | Then she’ll find me and be safe. | 她找到我后 才能平安无事 |
[41:01] | You’re a selfish traitor. | 你这个自私的叛徒 |
[41:04] | Look, we can’t outrun the First Order fleet. | 我们甩不掉第一秩序的舰队 |
[41:06] | We can jump to lightspeed! | 我们可以跳到光速 |
[41:07] | Well, they can track us through lightspeed. | 他们能通过光速轨迹追踪到我们 |
[41:09] | They can track us through lightspeed? | 他们能穿过光速追到我们 |
[41:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:11] | They’d just show up thirty seconds later | 他们30秒后就会追上我们 |
[41:12] | and we’d have blown a ton of fuel, | 而我们却耗掉大量燃料 |
[41:13] | which, by the way, we’re dangerously short on. | 何况我们燃料严重不足 |
[41:16] | They can track us through lightspeed. | 他们能通过光速轨迹追踪到我们 |
[41:18] | Yes. And they could… | 对 他们可以 |
[41:20] | I can’t feel my teeth. | 我牙齿没感觉了 |
[41:21] | What did you shoot me with? | 你是用什么枪射我的 |
[41:23] | Active tracking. | 主动追踪器 |
[41:24] | What now? | 你说什么 |
[41:25] | Hyperspace tracking is new tech | 超空间追踪是一项新技术 |
[41:27] | but the principle must be the same as any active tracker. | 其原理与一般的主动追踪器相同 |
[41:30] | – They’re only tracking us… – Only tracking us… | – 所以他们只是从主舰上… – 也只能从主舰上 |
[41:31] | from the lead ship. | 追踪我们 |
[41:33] | But we can’t get to the tracker. | 但我们找不到追踪器 |
[41:34] | It’s an A-class process, they’ll control it from the main bridge. | 那是一个A级程序 他们从主舰桥上控制它 |
[41:37] | Well, I mean, yes, but every A-class process… | 不过每个A级程序 |
[41:38] | has a dedicated power breaker. | 都有一个专门的断电器 |
[41:41] | But… Wait, but who knows where the breaker room | 但是…谁知道歼星舰的配电室 |
[41:43] | is on a Star Destroyer? | 在哪里 |
[41:47] | I’m the guy that used to mop it. | 我以前经常在那边拖地 |
[41:49] | If I can get us there, | 如果我们能到那里 |
[41:51] | I can shut their tracker down. | 我就能关闭他们的追踪器 |
[41:53] | Just give it to me one more time, simpler. | 再给我简单明了的解释一遍 |
[41:55] | So, the First Order’s only tracking us from one Destroyer, the lead one. | 第一秩序只能从主歼星舰上追踪到我们 |
[41:59] | So we blow that one up? | 所以我们去炸掉那艘战舰 |
[42:00] | I like where your head’s at, but no. | 你这个想法很好 但是这样不行 |
[42:01] | They’d only start tracking us from another Destroyer. | 即使炸毁主舰 他们也会从另一艘歼星舰上继续追踪我们 |
[42:03] | But if we can… | 但如果我们能 |
[42:04] | If we sneak on board the lead Destroyer and disable the tracker | 如果我们能悄悄登上主舰 |
[42:07] | without them realizing, then we can… | 关闭追踪器 那我们 |
[42:08] | They won’t realize it’s off for one system cycle. | 他们在一个系统周期内 无法察觉到追踪器已遭关闭 |
[42:10] | – About six minutes. – Sneak on board. | – 大约有六分钟的时间 – 偷偷登舰 |
[42:15] | Disable the tracker. | 关闭追踪器 |
[42:18] | Our fleet escapes before they realize. | 在他们发觉前 我们的舰队可以逃走 |
[42:28] | How’d you two meet? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[42:32] | Just luck. | 只是运气罢了 |
[42:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[42:36] | Good luck? | 这算好运么 |
[42:38] | Not sure yet. | 目前还不确定 |
[42:39] | Poe, we gotta do this. | 波 我们只能这么办 |
[42:41] | It’ll save the fleet and it’ll save Rey. | 这样既能救舰队 也能救蕾伊 |
[42:45] | If I must be the sole voice of reason, | 看来我要发出这里唯一的理性声音了 |
[42:47] | Admiral Holdo will never agree to this plan. | 霍尔朵中将绝对不会同意这个计划 |
[42:51] | Yeah, you’re right, Threepio. | 你说得对 3P0 |
[42:54] | It’s a “need-to-know” plan, and she doesn’t. | 这计划不能外泄 不必让她知道 |
[42:57] | – That wasn’t exactly my… – All right, | – 我不是这个意思… – 好吧 |
[42:58] | you guys shut down that tracker. | 你们俩去关闭追踪器 |
[43:00] | I’ll be here to jump us to lightspeed. | 我在这里让飞船跳至光速 |
[43:02] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[43:03] | how do we sneak the two of you onto Snoke’s Destroyer? | 我要如何让你们俩偷偷登上斯努克的歼星舰 |
[43:05] | We steal clearance codes. | 我们可以去偷通行码 |
[43:06] | No, they’re bio-hexacrypt and rescrambled every hour. | 不行 那是生物密码 而且每小时变更一次 |
[43:10] | We can’t get through their security shields undetected. | 我们不可能神不知鬼不觉地通过安全护盾 |
[43:13] | Nobody can. | 没有人能办到 |
[43:18] | Could I do it? | 你问我能不能办到 |
[43:20] | Of course I could do it. But I can’t do it. | 我当然可以 但我现在没办法帮你们 |
[43:23] | I’m a little tied down right now. | 我现在分身乏术 |
[43:25] | Maz? What is happening? | 玛兹 发生什么事 |
[43:28] | Union dispute. You do not want to hear about it. | 联盟闹内讧 你们不会想听这些破事的 |
[43:31] | But, lucky for you, | 不过 算你们运气好 |
[43:33] | there’s exactly one guy I trust who can crack that kind of security! | 正好有个我信任的人 他能破解那种安全机制 |
[43:39] | He’s a master codebreaker, | 他是解码大师 |
[43:41] | an ace pilot, a poet with a blaster. | 优秀的飞行员 还是个爆能枪高手 |
[43:47] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[43:48] | It sounds like this codebreaker fellow can do everything. | 听起来这个解码高手无所不能啊 |
[43:50] | Oh, yes, he can. | 对 没错 |
[43:54] | You’ll find him with a red plom bloom on his lapel | 你们可以去找他 他西服的翻领上有朵红色小花 |
[43:58] | rolling at a high stakes table | 他在坎托湾的赌场 |
[44:01] | in the casino on Canto Bight. | 在赌桌上 尽情豪赌 |
[44:03] | Canto Bight? No, no. That’s… Maz… | 坎托湾 不 那是… 玛兹 |
[44:06] | Is there any way that we can take care of this ourselves? | 有没有其它可以让我们自己解决问题的办法 |
[44:09] | Sorry, kiddo. This is rarefied cracking. | 抱歉 孩子 这一破解技术极为罕见 |
[44:12] | You wanna get on that Destroyer, | 你想登上那艘歼星舰 |
[44:13] | I only know one option. | 我只知道这一个办法 |
[44:15] | Find the Master Codebreaker. | 那就是去找解码大师 |
[45:46] | You’ll bring Luke Skywalker to me. | 你会带我找到卢克·天行者的 |
[45:55] | You’re not doing this. The effort would kill you. | 这不是你干的 你还没这么强 |
[46:02] | Can you see my surroundings? | 你能看见我周围的环境吗 |
[46:03] | You’re gonna pay for what you did! | 你会为所做的一切付出代价的 |
[46:05] | I can’t see yours. | 我看不到你的 |
[46:08] | Just you. | 只能看到你 |
[46:11] | So, no. | 所以不对 |
[46:14] | This is something else. | 这是 别的东西 |
[46:23] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[46:24] | What’s that about? | 怎么回事 |
[46:40] | I was cleaning my blaster. It went off. | 我在擦拭我的爆能枪 不小心走火了 |
[46:46] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[46:51] | Who were those things? | 那些人是谁 |
[46:53] | Caretakers. | 看护者 |
[46:55] | Island natives. | 岛上的原住民 |
[46:56] | They’ve kept up the Jedi structures since they were built. | 自打绝地建筑建成后 他们就负责维护 |
[46:59] | I don’t think they like me. | 我觉得他们不喜欢我 |
[47:01] | Can’t imagine why. | 真想不透是为什么 |
[47:39] | Master Skywalker, | 天行者大师 |
[47:40] | we need you to bring the Jedi back | 我们需要你重建绝地武士团 |
[47:42] | because Kylo Ren is strong with the dark side of the Force. | 凯洛·伦所拥有的黑暗原力威力强大 |
[47:45] | Without the Jedi, we won’t stand a chance against him. | 要是没有绝地武士 我们不可能击败他 |
[47:47] | What do you know about the Force? | 你对原力了解多少 |
[47:50] | It’s a power that Jedi have that lets them control people | 这是一种绝地武士所拥有的力量 能让其操控别人的心智 |
[47:54] | and make things float. | 还可以使物体飘浮起来 |
[47:56] | Impressive. | 不错啊 |
[47:57] | Every word in that sentence was wrong. | 你说的没有一个字是对的 |
[47:59] | Lesson one, sit here, legs crossed. | 第一课 坐在这里 盘腿 |
[48:09] | The Force is not a power you have. | 原力不是你所拥有的力量 |
[48:12] | It’s not about lifting rocks. | 不是把石头抬起来 |
[48:15] | It’s the energy between all things, | 而是万物之间的能量 |
[48:17] | It’s a tension, a balance, | 一种张力 一种平衡 |
[48:19] | that binds the universe together. | 将宇宙凝聚在一起 |
[48:22] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[48:24] | But what is it? | 但原力究竟是怎样的 |
[48:26] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[48:29] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[48:32] | Now, | 现在 |
[48:34] | reach out. | 开始伸展 |
[48:42] | I feel something. | 我有感觉 |
[48:43] | – You feel it – Yes, I feel it. | – 你感觉到了 – 对 感觉到了 |
[48:44] | – That’s the Force. – Really? | – 那就是原力 – 真的吗 |
[48:46] | Wow, it must be really strong with you. | 你的原力一定很强烈 |
[48:47] | I’ve never felt any… | 我从未感觉过任何 |
[48:48] | Ow! | 噢 |
[48:52] | You meant reach out like… | 你说伸出去是指 |
[48:56] | I’ll try again. | 我再试一次 |
[48:59] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[49:02] | Just breathe. | 呼吸就好 |
[49:08] | Reach out with your feelings. | 跟着感觉延伸出去 |
[49:15] | What do you see? | 你看见什么 |
[49:21] | The island. | 岛屿 |
[49:23] | Life. | 生命 |
[49:26] | Death and decay, | 死亡与腐朽 |
[49:28] | that feeds new life. | 孕育着的新生命 |
[49:32] | Warmth. | 温暖 |
[49:34] | Cold. | 寒冷 |
[49:37] | Peace. | 和平 |
[49:40] | Violence. | 暴力 |
[49:43] | And between it all? | 在它们之间呢 |
[49:45] | Balance. | 平衡 |
[49:47] | An energy. | 一股能量 |
[49:51] | A Force. | 一股原力 |
[49:54] | And inside you? | 在你体内呢 |
[49:57] | Inside me | 在我体内 |
[50:00] | that same Force. | 也是这样一股原力 |
[50:03] | And this is the lesson. | 这就是我要教给你的 |
[50:06] | That Force does not belong to the Jedi. | 原力不属于绝地武士 |
[50:11] | To say that if the Jedi die, the light dies, is vanity. | 有人说绝地武士死光了 光明就终结了 这是夸大其词 |
[50:14] | Can you feel that? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[50:18] | There’s something else | 有别的东西 |
[50:21] | beneath the island. | 在岛屿底下 |
[50:24] | A place. | 一个地方 |
[50:26] | A dark place. | 黑暗的地方 |
[50:29] | Balance. | 平衡 |
[50:31] | Powerful light, powerful darkness. | 强大的光明 强大的黑暗 |
[50:33] | It’s cold. | 好冷 |
[50:40] | It’s calling me. | 它在呼唤我 |
[50:43] | Resist it, Rey. | 抗拒住它 蕾伊 |
[50:45] | Rey? | 蕾伊 |
[50:49] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[50:58] | You went straight to the dark. | 你直接滑向黑暗面 |
[51:02] | That place was trying to show me something. | 那地方想给我看样东西 |
[51:03] | It offered something you needed. | 它投你所好 |
[51:06] | And you didn’t even try to stop yourself. | 你都没有试着阻止自己倒向黑暗 |
[51:09] | But I didn’t see you. | 但我没看见你 |
[51:13] | Nothing from you. | 完全没有看到你 |
[51:18] | You’ve closed yourself off from the Force. | 你将自己和原力阻隔开来 |
[51:24] | Of course you have. | 这也不奇怪了 |
[51:26] | I’ve seen this raw strength only once before, | 这种原始的力量我只见过一次 |
[51:30] | in Ben Solo. | 在本·索罗的身上 |
[51:32] | It didn’t scare me enough then. | 当时并不足以令我感到害怕 |
[51:35] | It does now. | 现在却令我感到恐惧 |
[51:49] | What was that? | 那是什么情况 |
[51:50] | Nothing, admiral. | 没什么 中将 |
[51:51] | Passing debris. | 太空垃圾而已 |
[52:00] | The fleet’s only got 18 hours of fuel left. | 舰队剩下燃料只够用十八个小时 |
[52:02] | We gotta hurry. | 我们得动作快点了 |
[52:05] | Still can’t reach the Resistance? | 还是联系不上抵抗组织 |
[52:08] | Keep at it. | 继续试 |
[52:09] | If you get through, check their status. | 如果联系上的话 询问一下他们的情况 |
[52:11] | And ask about Finn. | 问问芬恩情况如何了 |
[52:47] | Why is the Force connecting us? | 原力为何连结着我们 |
[52:50] | You and I. | 你和我 |
[52:51] | Murderous snake. | 你这凶残小人 |
[52:53] | You’re too late. You lost. I found Skywalker. | 太迟了 你输了 我找到天行者了 |
[52:57] | Did he tell you what happened? | 他有没有告诉你发生了什么事 |
[53:00] | The night I destroyed his temple, did he tell you why? | 那一夜我摧毁了他的圣殿 他有告诉你为什么这么做么 |
[53:02] | I know everything I need to know about you. | 关于你的所有情况 我都知道了 |
[53:05] | You do? | 是么 |
[53:09] | Ah, you do. | 啊 你是真的知道了 |
[53:12] | You have that look in your eyes. | 你眼中的那种眼神 |
[53:14] | From the forest. | 你在那座森林里也是 |
[53:19] | When you called me a monster. | 当时你说我是个怪物 |
[53:20] | You are a monster. | 你就是个怪物 |
[53:27] | Yes, I am. | 对 我是 |
[53:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[53:54] | We get in, we find this codebreaker, we get out. | 我们登陆 找到解码大师 然后离开 |
[53:57] | You know this town? Canto Bight? | 你了解坎托湾这个地方么 |
[53:59] | From stories. | 读过关于它的故事 |
[54:00] | It’s a terrible place filled with the worst people in the galaxy. | 那是个糟糕的地方 到处都是银河系的人渣 |
[54:04] | Great. | 真不错 |
[54:26] | I told those two, I said, | 我跟那两个家伙说了 |
[54:28] | “This is a public beach. You can’t park that shuttle here.” | “这是公共海滩 不能把穿梭机停在这里” |
[54:31] | But they just lit off toward the casino. | 他们却朝赌场方向呼啸而去 |
[54:41] | Place your bets. Place your bets. | 下注 下注 |
[54:42] | All bets on the table right now, right now! | 下的注全部放桌上 请下注 |
[54:44] | Place your bets here. | 太棒了 |
[54:58] | Aw, yes! This place is great! | 这地方真不错 |
[55:03] | Okay. | 够了 |
[55:06] | Maz said this Master Codebreaker would have a red plom bloom on his lapel. | 玛兹说那个解码大师的西服翻领上有朵红色小花 |
[55:10] | Let’s find him and get out of here. | 我们找到他 然后就走 |
[55:12] | Well played. The house wins. | 非常好 庄家获胜 |
[55:15] | Where are your manners, more like? | 你有没有素质啊 |
[55:16] | Come on! | 快点 |
[55:41] | We’ve covered this whole casino. | 整间赌场都找遍了 |
[55:42] | Zero red plom blooms. | 哪有红色小花 |
[55:43] | Where is this guy? | 那家伙在哪 |
[55:50] | Were those what I think they were? | 难道跟我想的一样吗 |
[55:58] | – What are those things – Fathiers. | – 那是什么玩意 – 法西骆 |
[56:01] | I’ve never seen a real one. | 我没见过真的法西骆 |
[56:04] | Look, this whole place is beautiful. I mean, come on. | 我觉得这地方真漂亮 |
[56:07] | Why do you hate it so much? | 你为什么这么讨厌它 |
[56:10] | Look closer. | 仔细看 |
[56:16] | My sister and I grew up in a poor mining system. | 我妹妹和我在贫穷的采矿星系中长大 |
[56:21] | The First Order stripped our ore to finance their military | 第一秩序抢走我们的矿石 维持军费开支 |
[56:25] | then shelled us to test their weapons. | 还把我们当作测试武器的人肉靶子 |
[56:33] | They took everything we had. | 他们夺走我们的一切 |
[56:37] | And who do you think these people are? | 你觉得这些人是干什么的 |
[56:40] | There’s only one business in the galaxy that’ll get you this rich. | 银河系只有一种行当 能让人这么有钱 |
[56:44] | War. | 战争 |
[56:46] | Selling weapons to the First Order. | 他们把武器卖给第一秩序 |
[56:50] | I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy, beautiful town. | 我真希望 我能一拳打烂这恶心又美丽的城市 |
[57:02] | Red plom bloom! | 红色小花 |
[57:12] | Red plom bloom! | 红色小花 |
[57:13] | The Master Codebreaker! | 解码大师 |
[57:20] | Yep, those are the shuttle parkers. | 他们就是乱停穿梭机的人 |
[57:23] | All right. | 好 |
[57:24] | You two are under arrest for parking violation 27B/6. | 你们因违反停车规定27B/6遭到逮捕 |
[57:29] | You have the right to remain… | 你们有权保持 |
[57:30] | – What was that – No, no, no. Not now, Lovey. | – 那是什么 – 别别别 美女 先别吵我 |
[57:32] | I’m on a roll. | 我手气正旺呢 |
[59:17] | Lesson two. | 第二课 |
[59:19] | Now that they’re extinct, the Jedi are romanticized, deified. | 现在绝地武士几近灭绝 人们把他们想的很浪漫 奉若神明 |
[59:23] | But if you strip away the myth and look at their deeds, | 但如果掀开他们的神秘面纱 观察他们的所作所为 |
[59:26] | the legacy of the Jedi is failure. | 绝地武士留下的是失败 |
[59:29] | Hypocrisy, hubris. | 虚伪 傲慢 |
[59:30] | That’s not true. | 怎么可能 |
[59:31] | At the height of their powers, they allowed Darth Sidious to rise | 他们在自身力量达到顶峰之时 他们纵容达斯·西迪厄斯使之得以崛起 |
[59:34] | create the Empire, and wipe them out. | 促成了帝国的建立 而帝国势力反过来将他们铲除殆尽 |
[59:36] | It was a Jedi Master who was responsible | 训练达斯·维达 把他培养出来的 |
[59:39] | for the training and creation of Darth Vader. | 是一位绝地大师 |
[59:42] | And a Jedi who saved him. | 救他的也是一个绝地武士 |
[59:44] | Yes, the most hated man in the galaxy. | 对 银河系最被痛恨的人 |
[59:46] | But you saw there was conflict inside him. | 但你看到他内心挣扎 |
[59:48] | You believed that he wasn’t gone. That he could be turned. | 你相信他还有一丝善念 可以挽救回来的 |
[59:51] | And I became a legend. | 然后我成了一个传奇 |
[59:54] | For many years, there was balance | 多年来 始终有种平衡 |
[59:56] | and then I saw | 然后我看到 |
[59:58] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:00:00] | My nephew with that mighty Skywalker blood. | 我的外甥 身上流淌着天行者的血液 |
[1:00:04] | And in my hubris, | 傲慢的我 |
[1:00:06] | I thought I could train him, I could pass on my strengths. | 以为能训练他 将力量传给他 |
[1:00:10] | Han was Han about it, but… | 韩倒是无所谓 但是 |
[1:00:16] | Leia | 莱娅 |
[1:00:19] | trusted me with her son. | 信任我 把儿子交给我 |
[1:00:22] | I took him, | 我收下他 |
[1:00:24] | and a dozen students, | 和十来个学生 |
[1:00:27] | and began a training temple. | 建立了一座训练圣殿 |
[1:00:31] | By the time I realized I was… | 待我发现自己 |
[1:00:33] | no match for the darkness rising in him, | 自己敌不过他内心滋生的黑暗之时 |
[1:00:36] | it was too late. | 为时已晚 |
[1:00:39] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:00:44] | I went to confront him. | 我与他当面对峙 |
[1:00:48] | And he turned on me. | 他攻击了我 |
[1:00:50] | Ben, no! | 本 不 |
[1:00:55] | He must have thought I was dead. | 他肯定以为我死了 |
[1:00:58] | When I came to, | 等我醒来 |
[1:01:02] | the temple was burning. | 发现圣殿失火燃烧着 |
[1:01:05] | He had vanished with a handful of my students. | 他与我的其中几位学生失去了踪影 |
[1:01:09] | And slaughtered the rest. | 剩下的惨遭屠杀 |
[1:01:12] | Leia blamed Snoke, | 莱娅认为是斯努克的错 |
[1:01:15] | but it was me. | 但是应该怪我 |
[1:01:17] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[1:01:22] | Because I was Luke Skywalker. | 因为我是卢克·天行者 |
[1:01:26] | Jedi Master. | 绝地大师 |
[1:01:33] | A legend. | 一个传奇 |
[1:01:37] | The galaxy may need a legend. | 银河系或许需要一个传奇 |
[1:01:44] | I need someone to show me my place in all this. | 我需要有人告诉我 我在这一切中究竟扮演了什么样的角色 |
[1:01:54] | And you didn’t fail Kylo. | 你并没有辜负凯洛 |
[1:01:56] | Kylo failed you. | 是凯洛辜负你 |
[1:01:58] | I won’t. | 我不会辜负你 |
[1:02:21] | The main cruiser’s still keeping beyond range. | 主航舰仍在射程外 |
[1:02:24] | But their medical frigate is out of fuel | 但他们的医疗护卫舰燃料用尽 |
[1:02:27] | and its shields are down. | 护盾失效 |
[1:02:29] | The beginning of their end. | 他们的末日到来了 |
[1:02:32] | Destroy it. | 歼灭它 |
[1:02:37] | The last of our crew has been evacuated and heading your way. | 我们最后组员已撤退 往你们方向前进 |
[1:02:41] | It’s been an honor, admiral. | 很荣幸为您效力 中将 |
[1:02:43] | Godspeed, Rebels! | 天佑义军 |
[1:02:48] | Admiral, | 中将 |
[1:02:50] | fuel reserves at six hours. | 剩余燃料还能使用六个小时 |
[1:02:54] | Maintain our current course. | 维持目前航线 |
[1:02:57] | Steady on. | 稳定前进 |
[1:03:03] | Finn, | 芬恩 |
[1:03:05] | Rose, where are you guys? | 萝丝 你们在哪里 |
[1:03:12] | Deal me in. | 算我一个 |
[1:03:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:19] | Finn, the fleet is running on fumes. | 芬恩 舰队燃料即将耗尽 |
[1:03:24] | Without a codebreaker to break us onto Snoke’s Star Destroyer. | 如果无法获得解码大师的帮助 我们无法登上歼星舰 |
[1:03:27] | – What do we do – I don’t know. | – 那怎么办 – 我不知道 |
[1:03:30] | Unless you got a thief in your pocket, our plan is shot. | 除非这里有个窃贼能把锁弄开 否则计划就泡汤了 |
[1:03:34] | Um, I can do it. | 我有办法 |
[1:03:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:42] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:45] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:46] | S-S-Sorry, I just | 抱歉 我只是 |
[1:03:48] | couldn’t help but overhear all the stuff | 虽然我不想偷听你们 |
[1:03:50] | that you were saying really loudly | 但你们说话声音很大 |
[1:03:53] | while I was trying to sleep. | 我正准备睡觉呢 |
[1:03:57] | Codebreaker? | 解码大师 |
[1:03:59] | Thief? | 窃贼 |
[1:04:02] | I can do it. | 我做得到 |
[1:04:03] | We’re not talking about picking pockets, okay? | 我们讲的不是偷钱包 好吗 |
[1:04:06] | Yeah. | 对啦 |
[1:04:11] | D-D-Don’t let the wrapper fool you, friend. | 不要以貌取人 朋友 |
[1:04:13] | Me and the First Order codeage go way back. | 我很熟悉第一秩序的安全密码系统 |
[1:04:19] | And, | 而且 |
[1:04:22] | if the price is right, | 如果价格合理 |
[1:04:25] | I could break you into old man S-S-Snoke’s boudoir. | 我还能让你们进入斯努克的卧室呢 |
[1:04:31] | – No. – We’re… We got it covered. | – 不用 – 我们自己搞定 |
[1:04:37] | Ha-tuk-ga. | 靠 |
[1:04:52] | – Did he just… – Yeah. | – 他是不是刚刚… – 对 |
[1:04:55] | We gotta get out of here! This way! | 我们快走 这边 |
[1:04:57] | Why you little… | 你这个小 |
[1:05:03] | D-D-Did you do this? | 是你干的吗 |
[1:05:08] | Hey, hands up! | 手举高 |
[1:05:10] | – Hands up! – Yeah, man. | – 手举高 – 举了 |
[1:05:29] | What’s your story, roundie? | 你是何方神圣 圆家伙 |
[1:05:31] | They went this way! | 他们朝这边逃了 |
[1:05:37] | – Lock down all the exits. – Wait. | – 封锁所有出口 – 等等 |
[1:05:43] | That smelled great. | 这味道简直了 |
[1:05:45] | Those cops will be here any minute. What now? | 那些警察随时会追上来 现在怎么办 |
[1:06:20] | No, wait. Please, don’t! | 等等 拜托 不要 |
[1:06:29] | We’re with the Resistance. | 我们是抵抗组织的 |
[1:06:36] | Roger that. Checking the stables now. | 收到 正在搜索马厩 |
[1:06:46] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:06:47] | They must have come through here. | 他们肯定来过这里 |
[1:07:00] | Go, go, go! Whoo! | 快 快跑 |
[1:07:09] | Stop enjoying this! Stop enjoying this! | 这没什么爽的 不用爽成这样 |
[1:07:16] | We’ve got them. They’re not going anywhere. | 追上他们了 他们插翅难飞 |
[1:08:03] | Move, move, move! Get out of the way! | 快走…让开 |
[1:08:07] | Our ship’s on the beach straight ahead! | 我们的飞船在正前方的海滩上 |
[1:08:11] | We need cover! | 我们需要掩护 |
[1:08:22] | Too much cover! | 太多掩护了 |
[1:08:36] | There it is! | 飞船在那 |
[1:08:40] | – No! – Come on! | – 不 – 不会吧 |
[1:08:57] | Let the herd go. Stick with the perps. | 别管马群 跟紧罪犯 |
[1:09:05] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[1:09:09] | I think we lost him! | 应该甩掉他们了 |
[1:09:11] | Now we get down to the beach and circle back around. | 我们现在下山去海滩 再绕回来 |
[1:09:12] | Cliff! | 悬崖 |
[1:09:23] | We’re trapped. | 我们困住了 |
[1:09:27] | It was worth it, though. | 不过很值得 |
[1:09:29] | To tear up that town, | 在城市中搞了点破坏 |
[1:09:31] | make ’em hurt. | 让他们受到损失 |
[1:09:42] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:09:47] | Now it’s worth it. | 真是值了 |
[1:09:59] | There they are. | 发现他们了 |
[1:10:06] | BB-8! Wait, are you flying that thing? | BB-8 你在驾驶那飞船 |
[1:10:14] | N-N-Need a lift? | 需要载你们一程吗 |
[1:11:10] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[1:11:12] | Leia. | 莱娅 |
[1:11:22] | I’d rather not do this now. | 我现在不想跟你谈 |
[1:11:25] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[1:11:29] | Why did you hate your father? | 你为什么恨你父亲 |
[1:11:35] | Do you have something, | 你能穿点东西么 |
[1:11:36] | a cowl or something you could put on? | 斗篷之类都行 |
[1:11:41] | Why did you hate your father? Give me an honest answer. | 你为什么恨你父亲 老实回答我 |
[1:11:45] | You had a father who loved you, he gave a damn about you. | 你有一个爱你的父亲 他非常关心你 |
[1:11:48] | – I didn’t hate him. – Then why? | – 我不恨他 – 那是为什么 |
[1:11:50] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[1:11:54] | Why what? Say it. | 什么为什么 说啊 |
[1:11:57] | Why did you… | 你为什么… |
[1:11:59] | Why did you kill him? | 你为什么杀了他 |
[1:12:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂你为什么这么做 |
[1:12:04] | No? | 不懂 |
[1:12:04] | Your parents threw you away like garbage. | 你父母把你当垃圾一样抛弃 |
[1:12:06] | – They didn’t! – They did. | – 他们没有 – 有 |
[1:12:08] | But you can’t stop needing them. | 但你就是需要长辈的关爱 |
[1:12:10] | It’s your greatest weakness. | 这是你最大的弱点 |
[1:12:12] | Looking for them everywhere, | 四处找寻这样的关爱 |
[1:12:14] | in Han Solo, | 在韩·索罗身上找 |
[1:12:15] | now in Skywalker. | 现在又在天行者身上找 |
[1:12:20] | Did he tell you what happened that night? | 他有没有告诉你那晚发生了什么 |
[1:12:23] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:12:26] | No. | 才怪 |
[1:12:29] | He had sensed my power, | 他感应到我的力量 |
[1:12:32] | as he senses yours. | 就像他感应到你的一样 |
[1:12:35] | And he feared it. | 那让他恐惧 |
[1:12:53] | Liar. | 你撒谎 |
[1:12:59] | Let the past die. | 让往事烟消云散吧 |
[1:13:02] | Kill it if you have to. | 即使亲手扼杀 也在所不惜 |
[1:13:07] | That’s the only way to become what you were meant to be. | 只有这样 你才能成为真正的强者 |
[1:13:52] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:14:35] | Rey? | 蕾伊 |
[1:15:05] | I should have felt trapped or panicked. | 我本应该发现自己受困 感到恐慌 |
[1:15:08] | But I didn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[1:15:13] | This didn’t go on forever, | 这种感觉没有持续太久 |
[1:15:14] | I knew it was leading somewhere. | 我知道它会带我去某个地方 |
[1:15:17] | And that, at the end, it would show me what I came to see. | 在尽头 它会让我见到我想看的东西 |
[1:15:22] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[1:15:32] | Let me see them. | 让我见他们 |
[1:15:35] | My parents, | 我父母 |
[1:15:37] | please. | 求求你 |
[1:16:14] | I thought I’d find answers here. | 我以为会在这里找到答案 |
[1:16:17] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[1:16:21] | I’d never felt so alone. | 我从未感受到如此孤单 |
[1:16:26] | You’re not alone. | 你并不孤单 |
[1:16:32] | Neither are you. | 你也一样 |
[1:16:35] | Rey? | 蕾伊 |
[1:16:44] | It isn’t too late. | 现在还不算太迟 |
[1:17:43] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:17:53] | Is it true? Did you try to murder him? | 是真的吗 你是不是企图杀害他 |
[1:17:57] | Leave this island now! | 马上离开这座岛 |
[1:17:59] | Stop. | 站住 |
[1:18:02] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:18:07] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗 |
[1:18:09] | Did you create Kylo Ren? | 是你一手造就了凯洛·伦 |
[1:18:40] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[1:18:48] | I saw darkness. | 我看见黑暗 |
[1:18:52] | I’d sensed it building in him. | 我感觉到黑暗滋生于他内心 |
[1:18:54] | I’d seen it in moments during his training. | 我在他训练时看到这一情况 |
[1:18:57] | But then I looked inside, | 但接着我深入探索 |
[1:18:59] | and it was beyond what I ever imagined. | 发现情况已经超乎我的想像 |
[1:19:07] | Snoke had already turned his heart. | 斯努克已经改变了他的心性 |
[1:19:11] | He would bring destruction, and pain, and death, | 他会给我们带来破坏 痛苦与死亡 |
[1:19:14] | and the end of everything I love because of what he will become. | 终结我所爱的一切 因为他总有一天会变得邪恶 |
[1:19:17] | And for the briefest moment of pure instinct, | 曾有那么一瞬间 |
[1:19:19] | I thought I could stop it. | 我以为我能阻止这一切 |
[1:19:23] | It passed like a fleeting shadow. | 那念头转瞬即逝 |
[1:19:27] | And I was left with shame, | 我感到深深的羞愧 |
[1:19:30] | and with consequence. | 带来了严重的后果 |
[1:19:33] | And the last thing I saw | 我所见到的最后一个画面 |
[1:19:35] | were the eyes of a frightened boy | 是一个被师傅辜负的男孩 |
[1:19:37] | whose master had failed him. | 那惊慌失措的眼神 |
[1:19:41] | Ben, no! | 本 不 |
[1:19:49] | You failed him by thinking his choice was made. | 你辜负他是因为 你认为他已下定决心 |
[1:19:52] | It wasn’t. | 其实并没有 |
[1:19:53] | There’s still conflict in him. | 他的内心依然矛盾 |
[1:19:55] | If he were turned from the dark side, that could shift the tide. | 如果他从黑暗面回头 就可能改变局面 |
[1:19:58] | This could be how we win. | 这可能是我们获胜的方法 |
[1:20:00] | This is not going to go the way you think. | 情况不会如你所想的那样发展 |
[1:20:03] | It is. | 会的 |
[1:20:04] | Just now when we touched hands, | 刚刚我们双手碰触时 |
[1:20:07] | I saw his future. | 我看到了他的未来 |
[1:20:10] | As solid as I’m seeing you. | 就像我面前的你一样真实 |
[1:20:12] | If I go to him, Ben Solo will turn. | 如果我去找他 本·索罗会回来的 |
[1:20:16] | Rey, | 蕾伊 |
[1:20:17] | don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[1:20:35] | Then he’s our last hope. | 那他就是我们最后的希望 |
[1:21:18] | Master Yoda. | 尤达大师 |
[1:21:20] | Young Skywalker. | 年轻的天行者 |
[1:21:25] | I’m ending all of this. | 我要终结这一切 |
[1:21:27] | The tree, the text, the Jedi. | 古树 典籍 绝地武士 |
[1:21:29] | I’m gonna burn it down. | 我要把这些一把火给烧了 |
[1:22:07] | Ah, Skywalker. | 天行者 |
[1:22:09] | Missed you, have I. | 我好想你 |
[1:22:23] | So it is time | 所以 |
[1:22:27] | for the Jedi Order to end. | 绝地武士团终结的时候到了 |
[1:22:29] | Time it is. | 确实如此 |
[1:22:36] | For you to look past a pile of old books, hmm? | 那你也别再去管这堆旧书了 |
[1:22:41] | The sacred Jedi texts. | 那可是神圣的绝地典籍 |
[1:22:43] | Oh. Read them, have you? | 你读过了么 |
[1:22:46] | – Well, I… – Page-turners | – 我… – 它们 |
[1:22:48] | they were not. | 读起来很枯燥 |
[1:22:50] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 |
[1:22:52] | Wisdom they held, | 它们的确充满智慧 |
[1:22:53] | but that library contained nothing that the girl Rey | 但那藏书阁里已经没有 |
[1:22:57] | does not already possess. | 蕾伊所需要的知识了 |
[1:23:02] | Skywalker, | 天行者啊 |
[1:23:04] | still looking to the horizon. | 你还是眺望远方 |
[1:23:07] | Never here, now, hmm? | 从不着眼当下 |
[1:23:09] | The need in front of your nose. | 从不注意你眼前的需求 |
[1:23:15] | I was weak. | 当时我软弱 |
[1:23:18] | Unwise. | 不明智 |
[1:23:20] | Lost Ben Solo, you did. | 你确实失去了本·索罗 |
[1:23:23] | Lose Rey, we must not. | 我们绝对不能失去蕾伊 |
[1:23:26] | I can’t be what she needs me to be. | 我无法再变成她需要我成为的那种人 |
[1:23:29] | Heeded my words not, did you? | 你没注意听我的话吗 |
[1:23:32] | Pass on what you have learned. | 传授你所学到的 |
[1:23:34] | Strength, mastery. | 力量 技巧 |
[1:23:37] | But weakness, | 还要传授你的弱点 |
[1:23:39] | folly, failure also. | 愚蠢 以及你经历过的失败 |
[1:23:42] | Yes, failure most of all. | 对 最重要的是失败 |
[1:23:45] | The greatest teacher, failure is. | 失败是最佳的导师 |
[1:23:57] | Luke, | 卢克 |
[1:24:01] | we are what they grow beyond. | 我们注定要被他们超越 |
[1:24:05] | That is the true burden of all masters. | 这是所有的绝地大师肩上的重担 |
[1:24:23] | Four parsecs to go. This thing really cooks. | 还有四秒差距 这飞船够快 |
[1:24:25] | I just hope we’re in time. | 希望我们还来得及 |
[1:24:27] | You can actually do this, right? | 你真的有办法破解吧 |
[1:24:28] | Yeah, about that. | 关于这一点 |
[1:24:34] | Guys, | 两位 |
[1:24:36] | Guys, I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[1:24:39] | But there exists a pre-“do it” conversation about price. | 不过得先谈好价钱 |
[1:24:42] | Once we’re done, the Resistance will give you whatever you want. | 任务搞定了 你想要什么 抵抗组织都能提供给你 |
[1:24:45] | What you got deposit-wise? | 你们准备付多少定金 |
[1:24:47] | Are you kidding me? Look at us. | 开什么玩笑 你看我们这样子 |
[1:24:51] | Is that Haysian smelt? | 那是黑山金吗 |
[1:24:55] | That’s something. | 好东西 |
[1:24:56] | No, we gave you our word. You’re gonna get paid. | 不行 我们说话算话 你会拿到报酬的 |
[1:24:59] | That should be enough. | 这样应该就够了 |
[1:25:00] | Guys, I wanna keep helping. | 两位 我也想继续帮你们 |
[1:25:02] | But no something, n-n-no doing. | 但没定金 我也无能为力 |
[1:25:06] | Okay, listen here, you’ve got… | 给我听好 你必须 |
[1:25:09] | Do it. | 干活吧 |
[1:25:13] | Now I can help. | 现在我能帮你们了 |
[1:25:18] | Give it back. | 把那还回去 |
[1:25:20] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:25:22] | Give it back! | 把那还回去 |
[1:25:24] | You have no idea how much that medallion means to her. | 你不知道那奖章对她来说有多么重要 |
[1:25:26] | What are you… Why are you ransacking your own ship? | 你干嘛在自己的飞船上翻箱倒柜 |
[1:25:31] | It’s not your ship. | 这不是你的飞船 |
[1:25:34] | He says I stole it. | 他说是我偷的 |
[1:25:36] | – Yeah, I got that. – We stole it. | – 我听得懂它说话 – 我们一起偷的 |
[1:25:40] | At least you’re stealing from the bad guys | 至少你们是偷坏人的东西 |
[1:25:43] | and helping the good. | 拿来做好事 |
[1:25:44] | Good guys, bad guys, | 好人 坏人 |
[1:25:46] | made-up words. | 叫什么都无所谓 |
[1:25:48] | Let’s see who formerly owned this gorgeous hunk-uh. | 我来看看这破飞船本来是谁的 |
[1:25:54] | Ah, this guy was an arms dealer. | 这家伙是军火商 |
[1:25:58] | Made his bank selling weapons to the bad guys. | 靠卖武器给坏人赚了大钱 |
[1:26:06] | And the good. | 也卖给好人 |
[1:26:09] | Finn, let me learn you something big. | 芬恩 我来给你讲个大道理 |
[1:26:13] | It’s all a machine, partner. | 银河系就像一台机器 伙计 |
[1:26:17] | Live free, don’t join. | 好好过日子 别蹚浑水 |
[1:26:32] | That was the last of their support ships. | 那是他们的最后一艘支援舰了 |
[1:26:34] | It’s just their main cruiser now. | 现在只剩他们的主巡洋舰了 |
[1:26:36] | And their fuel reserve? | 他们的燃料存量还能撑多久 |
[1:26:38] | By our calculation, | 根据我们的计算 |
[1:26:39] | critical. | 快用完了 |
[1:26:45] | She in there? | 她在里面么 |
[1:26:46] | The admiral’s banned you from the bridge. | 中将禁止你进入舰桥 |
[1:26:47] | – Let’s not have a scene. – No, let’s. | – 别乱来 – 我就是要乱来 |
[1:26:49] | – Holdo – Captain. You’re not allowed in here. | – 霍尔朵 – 上尉 你不准进来 |
[1:26:51] | – Flyboy. – Cut it, lady. | – 飞行员 – 少废话了 女士 |
[1:26:53] | We had a fleet, now we’re down to one ship, | 我们的舰队只剩下一艘飞船了 |
[1:26:55] | and you’ve told us nothing! | 你却什么都没讲 |
[1:26:57] | Tell us that we have a plan! | 希望你已经有计划了 |
[1:27:01] | That there’s hope! | 我们还有希望 |
[1:27:02] | When I served under Leia, | 要是莱娅还领导着我们 |
[1:27:04] | she would say, hope is like the sun. | 她会说 希望就像太阳 |
[1:27:07] | If you only believe in it when you can see it… | 如果你只有能看见太阳的时候 才相信光明尚存 |
[1:27:09] | You’ll never make it through the night. | 那你永远都熬不过黑夜 |
[1:27:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:27:21] | Are you fueling up the transports? | 你在给运输机加燃料 |
[1:27:29] | You are. | 的确如此 |
[1:27:30] | All of them? | 你把燃料全部转移过去了 |
[1:27:33] | We’re abandoning ship? Is that… | 我们要弃舰 这… |
[1:27:36] | That’s what you got? That’s what you brought us to? | 这就是你的计划 我们弃舰逃跑 |
[1:27:39] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[1:27:41] | Those transport ships are unarmed, unshielded. | 那些运输机没有武器 没有护盾 |
[1:27:44] | We abandon this cruiser, we’re done. | 放弃这艘巡洋舰 我们就完蛋了 |
[1:27:46] | We don’t stand a chance. No, you are not just a coward, | 我们就一点机会都没了 你不只是个懦夫 |
[1:27:49] | you are a traitor. | 你还是个叛徒 |
[1:27:51] | Get this man off my bridge. | 把这个人赶出舰桥 |
[1:28:00] | Finn, Holdo’s loading the crew in the shuttle. | 芬恩 霍尔朵让船员们登上穿梭舰 |
[1:28:03] | She’s going to abandon ship. Where are you? | 她准备弃舰 你们在哪 |
[1:28:05] | Poe, we’re on our way back to the fleet. | 波 我们正在回舰队的路上 |
[1:28:07] | We’re so close. | 马上就到 |
[1:28:08] | Did you find the Master Codebreaker? | 你们找到解码大师了吗 |
[1:28:09] | Well, we found a codebreaker. | 我们找到了一位会解码的 |
[1:28:11] | We can shut the tracker down. | 我们能关闭追踪器 |
[1:28:13] | Just buy us a little more time. | 为大家争取一些时间 |
[1:28:16] | All right. Hurry. | 好 动作快点 |
[1:28:22] | As soon as I launch, you jump back out of range. | 我一起飞 你就跳回去 |
[1:28:25] | Stay there until you get my signal for where to rendezvous. | 待在那里 等我告诉你碰面的地点 |
[1:28:29] | If you see Finn before I do, | 如果你比我先见到芬恩 |
[1:28:32] | tell him. | 告诉他 |
[1:28:35] | Yeah, perfect. Tell him that. | 很好 就这么说 |
[1:29:44] | Cloaking our approach. We should be off their scopes. | 隐藏我们的路线 我们应该不会被他们侦测到 |
[1:29:47] | Then we slice a slit in their shield. | 然后我们在他们的护盾上划出一道口子 |
[1:29:50] | Blip bloppity bloop, | 以迅雷不及掩耳之势 |
[1:29:52] | and slip right through. | 穿过去 |
[1:30:12] | So a stormtrooper and a who now are doing what? | 你说那个前冲锋队士兵和那个谁在干什么 |
[1:30:16] | They are trying to save us. | 他们想救我们 |
[1:30:17] | This is our best chance for escape. | 这是我们逃脱的最佳机会 |
[1:30:19] | You have to give Finn and Rose all the time that you can. | 你得尽量给芬恩和萝丝争取时间 |
[1:30:21] | You have bet the survival of the Resistance | 你赌上抵抗组织的存亡 |
[1:30:24] | on bad odds and put us all at risk. | 使得大家陷入危机 |
[1:30:26] | There’s no time now. | 来不及了 |
[1:30:28] | We have to get clear of the cruiser. Load the transports. | 我们得从巡洋舰撤离 全体登上运输机 |
[1:30:30] | Right away, admiral. | 马上就去 中将 |
[1:30:31] | Yeah, I was afraid you’d say that. | 我就怕您会下达这样的命令 |
[1:30:33] | Vice Admiral Holdo, | 霍尔朵中将 |
[1:30:34] | I am relieving you of your command | 我在此解除你的指挥权 |
[1:30:36] | for the survival of this ship, its crew, and the Resistance. | 以保证本巡洋舰全体船员的安全 维系我抵抗组织的生存 |
[1:30:40] | I hope you understand what you’re doing. | 希望你明白自己在做些什么 |
[1:30:43] | Yeah. | 我明白 |
[1:30:44] | I’m going to the bridge. | 我去舰桥 |
[1:30:46] | If they move, stun them. | 他们敢轻举妄动 就打昏他们 |
[1:31:08] | at least three cycles so far. | 目前至少三个周期 |
[1:31:09] | Yes, sir. We are working on it. | 是 长官 我们正在努力 |
[1:31:19] | I will do my best, sir. | 我会尽力 长官 |
[1:31:30] | Almost there. | 就快到了 |
[1:31:41] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这样 |
[1:31:43] | I feel the conflict in you. | 我感受到了你内心的矛盾 |
[1:31:45] | It’s tearing you apart. | 这让你濒临崩溃 |
[1:31:47] | Ben, when we touched hands, | 本 我触碰到你双手的时候 |
[1:31:50] | I saw your future. | 我看到了你的未来 |
[1:31:52] | Just the shape of it, but solid and clear. | 虽然只有轮廓 但完整而清晰 |
[1:31:55] | You will not bow before Snoke. | 你不会屈服于斯努克的 |
[1:32:00] | You’ll turn. | 你会回心转意的 |
[1:32:04] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮助你的 |
[1:32:06] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[1:32:08] | I saw something, too. | 我也看到了 |
[1:32:11] | Because of what I saw, | 我看到的那些让我明白 |
[1:32:12] | I know when the moment comes, you’ll be the one to turn. | 当那一刻来临 转换阵营的人会是你 |
[1:32:15] | You’ll stand with me. | 你会跟我站在同一阵线 |
[1:32:18] | Rey, | 蕾伊 |
[1:32:20] | I saw who your parents are. | 我看到了你的父母是谁 |
[1:32:37] | Well done, my good and faithful apprentice. | 非常好 我忠心的好徒弟 |
[1:32:42] | My faith in you is restored. | 我对你又有信心了 |
[1:32:47] | Young Rey. | 年轻的蕾伊 |
[1:32:51] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:32:58] | So this is it. | 我们到了 |
[1:33:00] | The tracker’s right behind this door. | 追踪器就在这道门后 |
[1:33:15] | Haysian smelt. | 黑山金 |
[1:33:17] | Best conductor. | 最佳导体 |
[1:33:27] | And you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:33:31] | Good time to figure out how we get back to the fleet? | 现在该想想我们应该怎么回舰队吧 |
[1:33:33] | I know where the nearest escape pods are. | 我知道最近的逃生舱在哪 |
[1:33:35] | Course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[1:33:36] | BB-8, tell me something good. | BB-8 快来告诉我点好消息 |
[1:33:39] | Poe, we’re almost there. | 波 我们快到了 |
[1:33:41] | Have the cruiser prepped for lightspeed. | 准备让巡洋舰以光速前进 |
[1:33:42] | Yeah, I’m on it, pal. You just hurry. | 我马上去准备 你们快点就行了 |
[1:33:46] | Clear the bridge, escort the officers down to the hangar. | 清空舰桥 护送军官们去机库 |
[1:33:48] | Commander… Captain Dameron, | 指挥官…达默龙上尉 |
[1:33:50] | Admiral Holdo was looking for you. | 霍尔朵中将找你 |
[1:33:52] | Yeah, we spoke. | 我们刚刚已经谈过了 |
[1:33:55] | Sir, I am almost afraid to ask. | 长官 我有些不敢向您发问 |
[1:33:57] | Good instinct, Threepio. Go with that. | 3P0 你的直觉是正确的 保持下去 |
[1:34:12] | Seal that door! | 把门锁上 |
[1:34:15] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间不够了 |
[1:34:17] | Come on, how’s it going? | 快啊 进展如何了 |
[1:34:18] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[1:34:20] | Threepio, where do you think you’re going? | 3P0 你想去哪 |
[1:34:23] | It would be quite against my programming | 参加叛乱违反 |
[1:34:25] | – to be party to a mutiny. – Hey! | – 我的程序设定 – 嘿 |
[1:34:27] | It is not correct protocol. | 这样做是错误的 |
[1:34:29] | Oh! Neither is this! | 那也是错的 |
[1:34:32] | Finn? We’re ready to make the jump! | 芬恩 我们准备跳跃了 |
[1:34:34] | Now or never. | 再不关掉就来不及了 |
[1:34:39] | Now. | 成了 |
[1:34:48] | You’re up. | 你上 |
[1:35:06] | – You there, hands up! – Watch ’em, watch ’em. | – 你们 举起双手 – 看住他们 |
[1:35:08] | – Drop your weapons, now! – Hands up, Rebel scum. | – 放下武器 – 举起双手 叛军渣滓们 |
[1:35:10] | Get down! I said, down! | 趴下 再说一遍 趴下 |
[1:35:22] | FN-2187 FN-2187. | |
[1:35:26] | So good to have you back. | 可算是把你盼回来了 |
[1:35:29] | They didn’t make it. | 他们失败了 |
[1:35:44] | Leia. | 莱娅 |
[1:35:56] | Please board the transports | 请按照指定的撤离编号 |
[1:35:58] | according to your evacuation designation. | 登上运输机 |
[1:36:00] | All transports must be cleared… | 所有运输机必须 |
[1:36:02] | Okay, help me push him up, guys. | 各位 帮我把他推上去 |
[1:36:03] | That one’s a troublemaker. | 他很爱制造麻烦 |
[1:36:05] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[1:36:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:36:09] | Now, time to board your transport. | 该登上运输机了 |
[1:36:12] | For the transports to escape, | 为了保证运输机安全撤离 |
[1:36:14] | someone needs to stay behind and pilot the cruiser. | 必须有人留下驾驶这艘巡洋舰 |
[1:36:22] | Too many losses. | 我们已经失去太多人了 |
[1:36:25] | I can’t take any more. | 我再也无法承受了 |
[1:36:28] | Sure you can. | 你可以的 |
[1:36:30] | You taught me how. | 你教过我的 |
[1:36:35] | May the Force be… | 愿原力与… |
[1:36:38] | You go on. I’ve said it enough. | 你说吧 我说得够多了 |
[1:36:42] | May the Force be with you always. | 愿原力永远与你同在 |
[1:36:52] | Cloaking device activated. | 启动掩护装置 |
[1:36:53] | We should be off their scopes. | 我们应该能逃出他们的射程 |
[1:36:55] | Let’s hope this works. | 希望这办法奏效 |
[1:37:14] | Come closer, child. | 走近一些 孩子 |
[1:37:19] | So much strength. | 好强大的力量 |
[1:37:22] | Darkness rises, | 黑暗崛起 |
[1:37:26] | and light to meet it. | 光明与之抗衡 |
[1:37:30] | I warned my young apprentice that as he grew stronger, | 我警告过我的这位年轻徒弟 他越强大 |
[1:37:35] | his equal in the light would rise. | 光明也会随之出现 |
[1:37:40] | Skywalker. | 天行者 |
[1:37:41] | I assumed. | 我的想法 |
[1:37:44] | Wrongly. | 错了 |
[1:37:48] | Closer, I said. | 我说了 走近一点 |
[1:37:57] | You underestimate Skywalker, | 你低估了天行者 |
[1:37:59] | and Ben Solo, | 和本·索罗 |
[1:38:01] | and me. | 还有我 |
[1:38:03] | It will be your downfall. | 你会栽在自己手上 |
[1:38:06] | Have you seen something? | 你看见了什么吗 |
[1:38:08] | A weakness in my apprentice. | 你看到了我徒弟的弱点 |
[1:38:12] | Is that why you came? | 所以你才来到这里 |
[1:38:16] | Young fool. | 小傻瓜 |
[1:38:18] | It was I who bridged your minds. | 是我连结你们的心智 |
[1:38:23] | I stoked Ren’s conflicted soul. | 我刺激了伦矛盾的灵魂 |
[1:38:26] | I knew he was not strong enough to hide it from you. | 我知道他不够坚强 瞒不了你 |
[1:38:29] | And you were not wise enough to resist the bait. | 你也不够聪明 无法抵挡诱惑 |
[1:38:38] | And now, | 现在 |
[1:38:40] | you will give me Skywalker. | 你会先告诉我天行者的下落 |
[1:38:46] | Then I will kill you | 然后我会 |
[1:38:49] | with the cruelest stroke. | 用最残酷的方法杀了你 |
[1:38:52] | No. | 不要 |
[1:38:53] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:38:59] | Give me | 把一切 |
[1:39:03] | everything. | 都给我 |
[1:39:05] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:39:08] | No! | 不要 |
[1:39:16] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[1:39:18] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:39:23] | Poe. | 波 |
[1:39:30] | What is that? | 那是哪里 |
[1:39:32] | The mineral planet, Crait. | 矿物星球 柯瑞特星 |
[1:39:34] | An uncharted hideout from the days of the Rebellion. | 义军时期的秘密藏身处 |
[1:39:36] | – That’s a Rebel base – Abandoned, | – 那是座起义军基地 – 已废弃 |
[1:39:39] | but heavily armored | 不过防御工事坚固 |
[1:39:40] | with enough power | 那里的电力 |
[1:39:41] | to get a distress signal to our allies | 足以将求救讯号传给 |
[1:39:42] | scattered in the Outer Rim. | 遍布于外环星域的盟友们 |
[1:39:44] | Holdo knew the First Order | 霍尔朵知道第一秩序 |
[1:39:46] | was tracking our big ship. | 在追踪我们的大型舰 |
[1:39:47] | They’re not monitoring for little transports. | 但他们没有监控小型运输机 |
[1:39:50] | So we could slip down to the surface unnoticed | 所以我们能悄悄在星球表面降落 |
[1:39:54] | and hide till the First Order passes. | 躲到第一秩序舰队离开为止 |
[1:39:58] | That could work. | 这方法可行 |
[1:40:01] | She was more interested | 她比较有兴趣 |
[1:40:03] | in protecting the light than she was | 保护火种 |
[1:40:06] | seeming like a hero. | 而不是逞英雄 |
[1:40:20] | Godspeed, | 天佑 |
[1:40:22] | Rebels. | 义军 |
[1:40:53] | Well done, Phasma. | 非常好 法斯玛 |
[1:40:55] | Your ship and payment, as we agreed. | 这是你的飞船和报酬 我们谈好了的 |
[1:41:06] | You lying snake. | 你这阴险的小人 |
[1:41:13] | We got caught, | 咱们被逮了 |
[1:41:16] | I cut a d-d-deal. | 我就谈了条件 |
[1:41:18] | Wait, | 等等 |
[1:41:20] | cut a deal with what? | 你用什么谈条件 |
[1:41:21] | Sir, we checked on the information from the thief. | 长官 我们核实了这窃贼提供的情报 |
[1:41:24] | We ran a decloaking scan, and sure enough, | 我们进行了反隐形扫描 果然 |
[1:41:26] | 30 Resistance transports have just launched from the cruiser. | 30架抵抗组织运输机刚刚从巡洋舰起飞 |
[1:41:30] | He told us the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[1:41:33] | Will wonders never cease? | 他们能否继续创造奇迹呢 |
[1:41:35] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:36] | Our weapons are ready? | 我们的武器就绪了吗 |
[1:41:37] | Ready and aimed, sir. | 准备完成 并已瞄准 长官 |
[1:41:39] | Fire at will. | 随意开火 |
[1:41:42] | Wait. No, no. No, you can’t! | 等等 不 不行 |
[1:41:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:41:59] | Admiral, we’re taking fire! | 中将 我们遭受攻击 |
[1:42:01] | – Do we turn around – No, you’re too far out. | – 要掉头吗 – 不行 你们太远了 |
[1:42:03] | Full speed to planetfall. | 全速降落在星球上 |
[1:42:05] | Full speed! | 全速降落 |
[1:42:13] | I did not expect Skywalker to be so wise. | 真没想到天行者这么聪明 |
[1:42:18] | We will give him and the Jedi Order | 我们就如他所愿 杀掉他 |
[1:42:21] | the death he desires. | 终结绝地武士团 |
[1:42:23] | After the Rebels are gone, | 消灭掉叛军后 |
[1:42:25] | we will go to his planet | 我们就去他的星球 |
[1:42:27] | and obliterate the entire island. | 抹掉整座岛 |
[1:42:37] | Such spunk. | 勇气可嘉 |
[1:42:39] | Look here now. | 看看这个 |
[1:42:48] | The entire Resistance on those transports… | 全体抵抗组织成员都在那些运输机上 |
[1:42:54] | Soon they will all be gone. | 我们很快就会歼灭他们 |
[1:42:58] | For you, all is lost. | 对你来说 大势已去 |
[1:43:05] | Ooh. And still that fiery spit of hope. | 看你这雄心不死的样子啊 |
[1:43:10] | You have the spirit of a true Jedi! | 你拥有真正的绝地精神 |
[1:43:22] | And because of that, | 所以 |
[1:43:25] | you must die. | 你非死不可 |
[1:43:29] | My worthy apprentice, | 我杰出的徒弟 |
[1:43:31] | son of darkness, heir apparent to Lord Vader. | 黑暗之子 维达尊主的继承人 |
[1:43:35] | Where there was conflict, I now sense resolve. | 以往内心的矛盾已化为决心 |
[1:43:39] | Where there was weakness, strength. | 以往的弱点化为力量 |
[1:43:42] | Complete your training, | 完成你的训练 |
[1:43:44] | and fulfill your destiny. | 达成你的使命 |
[1:43:58] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我该怎么做 |
[1:44:01] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:44:04] | You think you can turn him? | 你以为你能让他回头 |
[1:44:07] | Pathetic child. | 可悲的孩子 |
[1:44:10] | I cannot be betrayed, | 不可能有人背叛我 |
[1:44:13] | I cannot be beaten. | 不可能有人击败我 |
[1:44:15] | I see his mind, | 我能看穿他的想法 |
[1:44:18] | I see his every intent. | 洞悉他的意图 |
[1:44:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:44:23] | I see him turning the lightsaber to strike true. | 我看见他挥动光剑 击中目标 |
[1:44:30] | And now, | 现在 |
[1:44:31] | foolish child, | 傻孩子 |
[1:44:34] | he ignites it, | 他点亮光剑 |
[1:44:36] | and kills his true enemy! | 杀死了他真正的敌人 |
[1:45:21] | Come on, give it full thrusters. Full speed! | 快啊 全力加速 全速前进 |
[1:45:23] | I am, sir. | 正在全速前进 长官 |
[1:45:27] | You murdering bastard! | 你这王八蛋 |
[1:45:29] | T-T-Take it easy, Big F. | 别激动 芬大哥 |
[1:45:31] | They blow you up today, you blow them up tomorrow. | 今天他们炸你 明天你炸他们 |
[1:45:35] | It’s just business. | 做生意就是这样嘛 |
[1:45:39] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:45:44] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:47:29] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:47:42] | The fleet. | 舰队 |
[1:47:43] | Order them to stop firing. | 命令他们停止射击 |
[1:47:45] | There’s still time to save the fleet. | 还来得及拯救舰队 |
[1:47:55] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:47:58] | It’s time to let old things die. | 是时候终结这些过时的事物了 |
[1:48:03] | Snoke, | 斯努克 |
[1:48:04] | Skywalker. | 天行者 |
[1:48:07] | The Sith, | 西斯 |
[1:48:10] | the Jedi, the Rebels. | 绝地武士 起义军 |
[1:48:12] | Let it all die. | 让他们去死吧 |
[1:48:13] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[1:48:17] | I want you to join me. | 我要你和我一起 |
[1:48:20] | We can rule together and bring a new order to the galaxy. | 我们联合统治 为银河系带来新秩序 |
[1:48:23] | Don’t do this, Ben. | 不要这么做 本 |
[1:48:25] | Please don’t go this way. | 求求你不要走这条路 |
[1:48:27] | No, no. You’re still holding on! Let go! | 不 你还是执着于往事 忘掉它们吧 |
[1:48:31] | Do you wanna know the truth about your parents? | 关于你父母的真相 你想知道么 |
[1:48:35] | Or have you always known? | 还是你一直都知道真相 |
[1:48:38] | And you’ve just hidden it away. | 只是把它们藏在心底 |
[1:48:42] | You know the truth. | 你知道真相 |
[1:48:45] | Say it. | 说出来啊 |
[1:48:49] | Say it. | 说出来啊 |
[1:48:52] | They were nobody. | 他们只是无名小卒 |
[1:48:54] | They were filthy junk traders | 他们是捡破烂的 |
[1:48:56] | who sold you off for drinking money. | 为了买酒喝就把你卖掉 |
[1:49:00] | They’re dead in a paupers’ grave in the Jakku desert. | 他们死了 埋在贾库星荒漠的穷人坟墓里 |
[1:49:04] | You have no place in this story. | 你以前不值一提 |
[1:49:05] | You come from nothing. You’re nothing. | 出身卑微 一无是处 |
[1:49:12] | But not to me. | 但我不这么觉得 |
[1:49:18] | Join me. | 和我一起吧 |
[1:49:32] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:50:03] | Sir, | 长官 |
[1:50:05] | the Resistance cruiser’s preparing to jump to lightspeed. | 抵抗组织巡洋舰准备跳至光速 |
[1:50:08] | It’s empty. | 那艘飞船是空的 |
[1:50:10] | They’re just trying to pull our attention away. | 他们想转移我们的注意力 |
[1:50:12] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[1:50:13] | Keep your fire on the transports. | 继续攻击运输机编队 |
[1:50:43] | Execution by blaster is too good for them. | 如果用爆能枪处决他们 那就太便宜他们了 |
[1:50:46] | Let’s make this hurt. | 给他们来点更痛苦的 |
[1:50:54] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[1:51:00] | On my command. | 听我口令 |
[1:51:06] | She’s running away. | 她想逃走 |
[1:51:09] | No, she isn’t. | 并不是 |
[1:51:25] | – No! – Fire on that cruiser! | – 不 – 射击那艘巡洋舰 |
[1:51:41] | Execute. | 行刑 |
[1:52:26] | Finn! | 芬恩 |
[1:52:28] | There’s a shuttle back that way! We gotta go! | 那边有艘穿梭机 我们快走 |
[1:52:46] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[1:52:49] | What? | 什么情况 |
[1:53:14] | Finn! | 芬恩 |
[1:53:34] | You are a bug in the system. | 你是咱们内部的蛀虫 |
[1:53:36] | Let’s go, chrome dome. | 少废话 亮光头 |
[1:53:45] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:53:56] | No! | 不 |
[1:54:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:54:19] | You were always scum. | 你永远都是败类 |
[1:54:24] | Rebel scum. | 叛军渣滓 |
[1:54:39] | Hey! Need a lift? | 嘿 需要载你一程吗 |
[1:55:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:55:21] | The girl murdered Snoke. | 那个女孩杀了斯努克 |
[1:55:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:55:29] | She took Snoke’s escape craft. | 她乘坐斯努克的逃生艇逃离了 |
[1:55:32] | We know where she’s going. | 我知道她去哪了 |
[1:55:34] | Get all our forces down to that Resistance base. | 集合所有部队前往那座抵抗组织基地 |
[1:55:37] | Let’s finish this. | 我们做个了断 |
[1:55:39] | Finish this? | 做个了断 |
[1:55:41] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你在跟谁讲话 |
[1:55:43] | You presume to command my army? | 你想指挥我的军队 |
[1:55:46] | Our Supreme Leader is dead! We have no ruler! | 最高领袖死了 我们没有统治者 |
[1:55:54] | The Supreme Leader is dead. | 以前的最高领袖已经死了 |
[1:56:00] | Long live the Supreme Leader. | 最高领袖万岁 |
[1:56:20] | They’re coming, shut the door. | 他们来了 关门 |
[1:56:31] | Incoming! | 敌机来袭 |
[1:56:36] | Go! Go! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[1:56:39] | Get that shield door down! | 把护盾门关上 |
[1:56:56] | No! Wait, don’t shoot! It’s us! | 等等 别开枪 是我们 |
[1:56:58] | No! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[1:56:59] | Hold your fire! | 停火 |
[1:57:00] | – Don’t shoot! – Hold your fire! | – 别开枪 – 停火 |
[1:57:05] | – Finn – Finn! | – 芬恩 – 是芬恩 |
[1:57:07] | Rose! You’re not dead! | 萝丝 你没死 |
[1:57:08] | Where’s my droid? | 我的机器人呢 |
[1:57:11] | Buddy! | 兄弟 |
[1:57:12] | I’m so glad to see you! | 好高兴见到你 |
[1:57:16] | Wait, what? Wait, wait, wait, slow down. | 等等 什么 等一下 慢点 |
[1:57:18] | Is this all that’s left? | 咱们只剩下这些人了 |
[1:57:30] | All right, shields are up so they can’t hit us from orbit. | 护盾启动 他们无法从行星轨道上攻击我们 |
[1:57:33] | Use whatever power we’ve got left | 利用我们仅剩的所有电力 |
[1:57:34] | to broadcast a distress signal to the Outer Rim. | 向外环星域发送求救信号 |
[1:57:36] | Use my personal code. | 用我的个人代号 |
[1:57:38] | If there are any allies to the Resistance, | 如果抵抗组织有任何盟友 |
[1:57:42] | it’s now or never. | 此时不行动 更待何时 |
[1:57:43] | Rose, what do you got? | 萝丝 有什么发现么 |
[1:57:46] | Rotting munitions, rusted artillery, some half-gutted skim speeders. | 过期的弹药 生锈的炮塔 半残的飞行器 |
[1:57:50] | Well, | 好吧 |
[1:57:52] | let’s just pray that big-ass door | 那我们祈祷那道大门 |
[1:57:53] | holds long enough for us to get help. | 能撑到我们找到救兵吧 |
[1:58:06] | A battering ram cannon. | 一架重型攻城炮 |
[1:58:08] | A what now? | 什么 |
[1:58:10] | Miniaturized Death Star tech. | 微型死星科技 |
[1:58:12] | It’ll crack that door open like an egg. | 它会像打蛋一样撞开那道门 |
[1:58:14] | There has to be a back way out of here, right? | 这里应该有逃出去的路吧 |
[1:58:17] | BB-8, what do you got? | BB-8 有什么发现 |
[1:58:20] | BB-8 has analyzed the mine’s schematics. | BB-8 分析了矿区图 |
[1:58:23] | This is the only way in or out. | 这是唯一的出入途径 |
[1:58:34] | Come on. | 别泄气 |
[1:58:36] | We have allies. | 我们有盟友 |
[1:58:37] | People believe in Leia. | 大家都信赖莱娅 |
[1:58:40] | They’ll get our message, they’ll come. | 他们会收到我们的讯息 会来救我们的 |
[1:58:42] | But we have to buy time. | 但我们得争取时间 |
[1:58:45] | We gotta take out that cannon. | 干掉那座激光炮 |
[1:58:51] | On me! On me! | 跟我来 |
[1:58:54] | Move! Move! | 快点 快点 |
[1:58:55] | Go back! Gather your weapons! | 回去 拿武器 |
[1:58:57] | Get over here! | 过来 |
[1:58:58] | Hold your fire! | 别开火 |
[1:59:17] | Salt. | 盐 |
[1:59:18] | Ground forces, incoming. | 地面部队接近 |
[1:59:20] | Copy that. On our way. | 收到 马上过去 |
[1:59:38] | Engage your mono-ski. | 打开你的机足 |
[1:59:40] | The green toggle. | 用那个绿色的开关 |
[1:59:51] | All right, listen up. | 大家听好 |
[1:59:53] | I don’t like these rust buckets and I don’t like our odds, but… | 我不喜欢这些生锈的飞船 我们获胜机率也不高 |
[1:59:56] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[1:59:58] | Just keep it tight | 维持紧密队形 |
[1:59:59] | and don’t get drawn in too close till they roll that cannon out front. | 在他们把炮塔搬出来之前 别太靠近 |
[2:00:22] | All right, ground forces, lay down some fire! | 地面部队 开始射击 |
[2:00:37] | Thirteen incoming light craft. | 13架小型机靠近 |
[2:00:40] | Shall we hold until we clear them? | 我们是否要先歼灭他们 |
[2:00:41] | No. The Resistance is in that mine. | 不用 抵抗组织就在那个矿坑里 |
[2:00:45] | Push through. | 向前推进 |
[2:00:51] | Fighters, break off! | 战斗机 散开 |
[2:01:03] | Come on! We gotta hold them till they pull up that cannon! | 我们得逼住他们 等他们搬出那座炮塔 |
[2:01:21] | Rose, you got three right behind you! | 萝丝 你后面有三架 |
[2:01:31] | I can’t lose ’em! | 我甩不掉它们 |
[2:01:39] | Whoo! Yeah! | 哇 耶 |
[2:01:53] | Whoo! I like this! | 哇 这个我喜欢 |
[2:02:04] | Blow that piece of junk out of the sky! | 把那艘垃圾给我轰下来 |
[2:02:08] | All fighters! | 全体战斗机 |
[2:02:16] | Chewie, peel off from the battle. | 楚伊 驶离交战空域 |
[2:02:18] | Draw them away from the speeders. | 引开它们 让它们远离飞行器 |
[2:02:24] | She drew ’em off! All of ’em! | 她把它们全引开了 |
[2:02:27] | Oh, they hate that ship! | 他们肯定恨死那艘飞船了 |
[2:02:41] | Chewie! | 楚伊 |
[2:03:13] | There it is! | 它出现了 |
[2:03:19] | That is a big gun. | 好大的一座炮塔 |
[2:03:21] | Okay, it’s heavily armored. | 它的护甲很厚 |
[2:03:22] | Our only shot is right down the throat. | 要想摧毁它 炮口是我们唯一的机会 |
[2:03:32] | The cannon’s opening. This is our chance. | 炮口打开了 机会来了 |
[2:03:34] | All firepower on those speeders. | 集中全部火力攻击飞行器 |
[2:03:35] | Concentrate all fire on the speeders! | 集中火力攻击飞行器 |
[2:03:44] | We’re taking heavy losses. | 我们损失惨重 |
[2:03:58] | They’re picking us all off. We’re not gonna make it. | 他们把我们一一击落 我们无法完成任务 |
[2:04:01] | All right, making my final approach. | 好 准备使出我的绝招 |
[2:04:02] | Target in sight, guns are hot. | 目标出现 准备开火 |
[2:04:04] | No! Pull off! | 不 撤退 |
[2:04:05] | What? | 你说什么 |
[2:04:06] | The cannon is charged! It’s a suicide run! | 炮塔已经就绪 我们这是自杀 |
[2:04:08] | All craft, pull away! | 全体撤离 |
[2:04:10] | – No! I’m almost there! – Retreat, Finn! | – 不 我就快到了 – 芬恩 撤退 |
[2:04:12] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[2:04:22] | Finn? It’s too late! Don’t do this! | 芬恩 来不及了 不要 |
[2:04:25] | No! I won’t let them win! | 不 我不会让他们赢 |
[2:04:28] | No! Finn, listen to Poe! | 不 芬恩 听波的命令 |
[2:04:31] | We have to retreat! | 我们必须撤退 |
[2:04:44] | The cannon is warming up now. | 炮塔暖机中 |
[2:04:47] | Copy that. We see it. | 收到 看见了 |
[2:04:48] | Preparing to fire. | 准备发射 |
[2:05:31] | Move! Go, go! Quick! | 快走 快 |
[2:05:33] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 |
[2:05:41] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[2:05:48] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[2:05:50] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[2:05:52] | Why would you do that? Huh? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[2:05:54] | I was almost there. | 我马上就到了 |
[2:05:57] | Why would you stop me? | 为什么阻止我 |
[2:05:59] | I saved you, | 我救了你啊 |
[2:06:02] | dummy. | 笨蛋 |
[2:06:04] | That’s how we’re gonna win. | 这样我们才会赢 |
[2:06:06] | Not fighting what we hate, | 不是对抗我们痛恨的 |
[2:06:09] | saving what we love. | 而是拯救我们所爱的人 |
[2:06:31] | General Hux, | 赫克斯将军 |
[2:06:32] | advance. | 进攻 |
[2:06:34] | No quarter. | 格杀勿论 |
[2:06:37] | No prisoners. | 不留战俘 |
[2:06:41] | Our distress signal’s been received at multiple points, | 有许多地方接收到了我们的求救信号 |
[2:06:44] | but no response. | 但没人回应 |
[2:06:47] | They’ve heard us, | 他们能听见我们 |
[2:06:49] | but no one’s coming. | 却没有人来救我们 |
[2:06:55] | We fought till the end. | 我们奋战到最后 |
[2:07:00] | But the galaxy has lost all its hope. | 可是 银河系失去了所有希望 |
[2:07:06] | The spark | 希望之火 |
[2:07:09] | is out. | 已熄灭 |
[2:07:37] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[2:07:46] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[2:07:50] | I changed my hair. | 我换了个发型 |
[2:07:54] | It’s nice that way. | 这样挺好看的 |
[2:07:58] | Leia, | 莱娅 |
[2:08:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:08:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:08:04] | I know you are. | 我知道你很抱歉 |
[2:08:07] | I’m just glad you’re here | 我很高兴最后一刻 |
[2:08:10] | at the end. | 你来到了这里 |
[2:08:13] | I came to face him, Leia. | 我要去见他 莱娅 |
[2:08:16] | And I can’t save him. | 但我救不了他 |
[2:08:19] | I held out hope for so long, | 很久以来 我都心存一丝希望 |
[2:08:25] | but I know my son is gone. | 但我知道我儿子已经不在了 |
[2:08:28] | No one’s ever really gone. | 没有人会真的消失 |
[2:09:07] | Master Luke. | 卢克大师 |
[2:09:32] | Stop! | 停火 |
[2:09:58] | I want every gun we have to fire on that man. | 我要集中所有火力 攻击那个人 |
[2:10:07] | Do it. | 动手 |
[2:10:26] | More! | 继续射击 |
[2:10:30] | More! | 继续 |
[2:10:45] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[2:10:48] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[2:10:56] | Do you think you got him? | 你以为你这样能干掉他么 |
[2:10:59] | Now, if we’re ready to get moving, | 如果我们继续前进 |
[2:11:01] | we can finish this. | 就能结束这一切 |
[2:11:04] | Sir? | 长官 |
[2:11:31] | Bring me down to him. | 降落 我要去找他 |
[2:11:33] | Keep the door covered and don’t advance until I say. | 把门关好 我没下令不准前进 |
[2:11:36] | Supreme Leader, | 最高领袖 |
[2:11:37] | don’t get distracted, our goal… | 不要分心 我们的目标 |
[2:11:41] | Right away, sir. | 马上降落 长官 |
[2:11:44] | Med pack! | 医药包 |
[2:11:45] | I need a med pack! | 我需要医药包 |
[2:11:47] | She’s hurt pretty bad. | 她伤得很重 |
[2:12:08] | It’s Kylo Ren. | 是凯洛·伦 |
[2:12:10] | Luke’s facing him alone. | 卢克单独去见他 |
[2:12:11] | Well, we should help him. Let’s go. | 我们应该去帮他 我们走 |
[2:12:13] | No, wait. Wait. | 不 等一下 |
[2:12:28] | Did you come back to say you forgive me? | 你回到这 是要说你原谅我了么 |
[2:12:32] | To save my soul? | 是来这拯救我的灵魂么 |
[2:12:35] | No. | 不是 |
[2:12:56] | He’s doing this for a reason. | 他这么做是有原因的 |
[2:13:00] | He’s stalling so we can escape. | 他在拖延时间 我们才能逃走 |
[2:13:02] | Escape? | 逃走 |
[2:13:03] | He’s one man against an army. | 他现在以一敌百 |
[2:13:04] | We have to help him, we have to fight. | 我们得帮他 全力反抗 |
[2:13:06] | No, no. We are the spark that’ll light the fire | 不 我们是摧毁 |
[2:13:08] | that’ll burn the First Order down. | 第一秩序的星火 |
[2:13:11] | Skywalker’s doing this so we can survive. | 天行者这么做是要让我们生存下去 |
[2:13:14] | There’s gotta be a way out of this mine. | 一定有办法离开这矿坑 |
[2:13:16] | Hell, how did he get in here? | 要不然他怎么进来的 |
[2:13:17] | Sir, it is possible that a natural unmapped opening exists. | 长官 这里可能有地图上未记录的天然出口 |
[2:13:21] | But this facility is such a maze of endless tunnels | 但这里像迷宫 有无数地道 |
[2:13:24] | that the odds of finding an exit | 找到出口的机率 |
[2:13:27] | – are 15,428… – Shh. Shush. Hush. Shush up. | – 是15428… – 行了 闭嘴 |
[2:13:29] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[2:13:31] | – To one. – Listen. | – 分之一 – 仔细听 |
[2:13:36] | My audio sensors no longer detect the… | 我的声音感应已经没… |
[2:13:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[2:13:45] | Where’d the crystal critters go? | 那只水晶动物跑哪去了 |
[2:13:54] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[2:13:59] | What are you looking at me for? | 你们看我干嘛 |
[2:14:01] | Follow him. | 跟他走 |
[2:14:14] | If the beacon’s right beneath us, they’ve got to be somewhere. | 如果信标就在我们下方 他们一定在附近 |
[2:14:17] | Keep scanning for life forms. | 继续扫描生物 |
[2:14:28] | This way. | 这边 |
[2:14:34] | I see them! Chewie, there! | 我看到它们了 楚伊 那里 |
[2:14:50] | No. No, no, no. | 不 |
[2:14:56] | No! | 不 |
[2:15:09] | Lifting rocks. | 抬起石头 |
[2:15:51] | I failed you, Ben. | 我辜负了你 本 |
[2:15:55] | – I’m sorry. – I’m sure you are! | – 对不起 – 你当然应该感到抱歉 |
[2:15:58] | The Resistance is dead. | 抵抗组织已经覆灭 |
[2:16:00] | The war is over. | 战争结束了 |
[2:16:02] | And when I kill you, | 等我杀了你 |
[2:16:04] | I will have killed the last Jedi. | 我也就杀了最后一位绝地武士 |
[2:16:07] | Amazing. | 说的真精彩 |
[2:16:09] | Every word of what you just said was wrong. | 你刚刚说的这些 没有一个字是对的 |
[2:16:15] | The Rebellion is reborn today. | 起义军今日重生 |
[2:16:20] | The war | 战争 |
[2:16:22] | is just beginning. | 才刚刚开始 |
[2:16:25] | And I will not be the last Jedi. | 我也不会是最后一位绝地武士 |
[2:17:09] | I’ll destroy her, | 我会干掉她 |
[2:17:11] | and you, | 还有你 |
[2:17:13] | and all of it. | 所有的一切 |
[2:17:19] | No. | 不 |
[2:17:21] | Strike me down in anger and I’ll always be with you. | 要是你满怀愤怒 把我杀了 我会永远缠着你 |
[2:17:27] | Just like your father. | 就像你父亲那样缠着你 |
[2:18:18] | No. | 不 |
[2:18:23] | See you around, kid. | 再会了 孩子 |
[2:18:39] | No! | 不 |
[2:21:18] | C’ai! | 凯 |
[2:21:20] | Such a friend. | 他真是好朋友 |
[2:21:22] | Chewie! | 楚伊 |
[2:21:25] | It looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[2:21:28] | That was crazy, man. | 实在太夸张了 |
[2:21:30] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[2:21:32] | I’m Poe. | 我是波 |
[2:21:34] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[2:21:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:21:49] | When we get to the Outer Rim, I have a contact there. | 等我们到外环星域 我那边有熟人 |
[2:21:51] | Quite definitely possible. | 绝对有可能 |
[2:22:03] | Luke is gone. | 卢克走了 |
[2:22:05] | I felt it. | 我感觉到了 |
[2:22:07] | But it wasn’t sadness or pain. It was, | 那不是悲伤或痛苦 而是 |
[2:22:10] | peace and purpose. | 和平与决心 |
[2:22:13] | I felt it, too. | 我也感受到了 |
[2:22:17] | How do we build a Rebellion from this? | 我们要如何从这片废墟中重建起义军 |
[2:22:25] | We have everything we need. | 所需的一切条件我们都有 |
[2:22:47] | Luke Skywalker, | 卢克·天行者 |
[2:22:49] | Jedi Master. | 绝地大师 |