英文名称:Star Wars:The Rise of Skywalker
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | 死人说话了!星系中出现了一则神秘广播,广播中响起了 已故皇帝帕尔帕廷邪恶的声音,他威胁说要复仇。 | |
[00:47] | 莱娅·奥加纳将军派遣秘密特工前去收集情报,而蕾伊作为 绝地武士最后的希望,则在接受训练,准备对抗残暴的第一秩序。 | |
[01:00] | 与此同时,最高领袖凯洛·伦正疯狂搜寻幽灵皇帝, 决心扫除对他权力地位的一切威胁。 | |
[03:54] | At last. | 总算来了 |
[04:06] | Snoke trained you well. | 斯诺克把你训练得不错 |
[04:10] | I killed Snoke. | 斯诺克被我杀了 |
[04:12] | I’ll kill you. | 我也会杀了你的 |
[04:14] | My boy. | 我的孩子啊 |
[04:17] | I made Snoke. | 斯诺克是我造出来的 |
[04:22] | I have been every voice… | 一直以来 |
[04:24] | you have ever heard… | 你在脑海中听到的 |
[04:26] | inside your head. | 都是我的声音 |
[04:44] | The First Order was just the beginning. | 第一秩序不过是个开头 |
[04:48] | I will give you so much more. | 我会给你更多更多 |
[04:52] | You’ll die first. | 在此之前你会先死 |
[04:54] | I have died before. | 我已经死过了 |
[04:58] | The dark side of the Force is a pathway… | 原力的黑暗面如同一条通道 |
[05:01] | to many abilities some consider to be… | 能通往许多被认为是… |
[05:07] | unnatural. | 非自然的能力 |
[05:18] | What could you give me? | 你能给我什么 |
[05:22] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[05:26] | A new Empire. | 一个新的帝国 |
[05:52] | The might of the Final Order will soon be ready. | 强大的最终秩序马上就能准备好了 |
[05:58] | It will be yours if you do as I ask. | 只要你服从于我 它就是你的了 |
[06:03] | Kill the girl! | 杀了那个女孩 |
[06:06] | End the Jedi… | 消灭绝地武士 |
[06:07] | and become what your grandfather Vader could not. | 成为你外公维达无法成为的那个人 |
[06:16] | You will rule all the galaxy… | 你将会统领整个星系 |
[06:19] | as the new emperor. | 成为新的皇帝 |
[06:22] | But beware… | 但你得当心… |
[06:25] | she is not who you think she is. | 你不知道她的真实身份 |
[06:31] | Who is she? | 她到底是什么人 |
[06:57] | Are you ever gonna go? | 你还玩不玩了 |
[07:01] | – He can’t beat us every time. – Apparently he does. | -他不可能次次都赢吧 -显然他能 |
[07:03] | How does he do it? | 他是怎么做到的 |
[07:04] | This guy right here? It’s ’cause he cheats. | 这里这位吗 他作弊了 |
[07:07] | – I’m kidding! – Oh, come on. Take your turn. | -我开玩笑的 -拜托 你快点走 |
[07:08] | – You’re 250 years old. – You’re taking forever. | -你都250岁了 -等你等到天荒地老了 |
[07:09] | – That’s cheating. – Of course you’re better than us. | -拖时间就是作弊 -你当然比我们玩得好 |
[07:10] | That’s why we think you’re cheating. | 所以我们觉得你作弊 |
[07:15] | – Don’t worry! – We’re not gonna turn it off. | -别担心 -我们不会结束这局的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1101个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:184个,六级词汇:95个,GRE词汇:100个,托福词汇:149个,考研词汇:203个,专四词汇:175个,专八词汇:36个, 所有生词标注共:350个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:18] | – He’s cheating. – Definitely. | -他在作弊 -绝对的 |
[07:21] | Klaud, I hope you fixed that surge. | 克劳德 希望你已经解决了那个电涌 |
[07:31] | T-minus five. | 五分钟倒计时 |
[07:32] | R2 R2. | |
[07:46] | Boolio, good to see you. | 伯里欧 很高兴见到你 |
[07:48] | You got something for us? | 有东西要给我们吗 |
[07:49] | From a new ally! | 这信息是新盟友给的 |
[07:50] | A spy in the First Order! | 一个第一秩序里的间谍 |
[07:53] | A spy? Who? | 间谍 谁 |
[07:54] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[07:56] | Transfer the message! Get it to Leia, hurry! | 转录信息 传给莱娅 快 |
[08:01] | This could be big, R2. | 这信息可能很重要 R2 |
[08:13] | Locked on target. | 锁定目标 |
[08:15] | Finn, we’re about to be cooked! | 芬恩 再不走就死定了 |
[08:17] | We’re almost there! | 就快好了 |
[08:20] | Poe, we got it. | 波 搞定了 |
[08:21] | How do we thank you? | 我们该怎样感谢你 |
[08:23] | Win the war! | 打赢这场战争 |
[08:32] | Sorry, I’m sorry! I know! | 抱歉 对不起 我知道 |
[08:42] | Finn, you’re supposed to be getting rid of those things! | 芬恩 你得把那些玩意打下来 |
[08:49] | – I got one! – How many are left? | -我干掉了一个 -还剩多少 |
[08:50] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[08:53] | What? | 什么 |
[08:57] | Good thinking, Chewie. | 好主意 楚伊 |
[08:59] | Finn, we can boulder these TIEs! | 芬恩 我们可以把这些TIE战机砸下来 |
[09:01] | I was just thinking that. | 正有此意 |
[09:16] | Get us back to base! | 回基地 |
[09:18] | How thick do you think that ice wall is? | 你觉得那堵冰墙有多厚 |
[09:31] | – Poe! – I know, I know! | -波 -我知道 我知道 |
[09:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:37] | Lightspeed skipping. | 光速跳跃 |
[09:39] | How do you know how to do that? | 你怎么知道要如何做 |
[09:47] | Yeah, well, Rey’s not here, is she? | 行了 蕾伊又不在 对吧 |
[09:55] | Last jump, maybe forever. | 最后一跳 可能是这辈子最后一次了 |
[09:58] | Hold on! | 抓稳了 |
[10:13] | Be with me. | 与我同在 |
[10:18] | Be with me. | 与我同在 |
[10:22] | Be with me. | 与我同在 |
[10:26] | They’re not with me. | 他们不在 |
[10:33] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[10:35] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[10:36] | I’m starting to think it isn’t possible… | 我开始觉得我没可能 |
[10:38] | to hear voices of the Jedi who came before. | 听见绝地英灵的声音了 |
[10:41] | – Nothing’s impossible. – Nothing’s impossible. | -没什么是不可能的 -没什么是不可能的 |
[10:44] | I’m gonna run the training course. | 我去跑训练了 |
[12:22] | No! | 不 |
[12:24] | Join me. | 加入我 |
[12:24] | Join me. | 加入我 |
[12:26] | Ben, no! | 本 不要 |
[12:28] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[12:29] | Ben! | 本 |
[12:44] | BB-8, I’m so sorry. | BB-8 对不起 |
[12:49] | I didn’t finish the training course. | 我没能完成训练 |
[12:51] | Got distracted. | 走神了 |
[12:58] | I’m just not feeling myself. | 我只是有点不舒服 |
[13:01] | I know it looks… | 我知道这看上去 |
[13:02] | It looks like I’m making excuses. | 看上去很像是找借口 |
[13:05] | Don’t tell me what things look like. | 别和我说看上去是怎样 |
[13:06] | Tell me what they are. | 和我说实际是怎样就好 |
[13:10] | I think I’m just tired. That’s all. | 我觉得我只是累了 仅此而已 |
[13:14] | General… | 将军 |
[13:15] | the Falcon still hasn’t arrived. | 千年隼还没回来 |
[13:17] | Commander’s asking for guidance. | 指挥官请求指示 |
[13:23] | I will earn your brother’s saber… | 我会靠自己赢得您哥哥的光剑… |
[13:26] | one day. | 有朝一日 |
[13:30] | No, you can’t do it for me. | 不 你不能替我做这件事 |
[13:32] | Never underestimate a droid. | 千万不要小瞧机器人 |
[13:37] | Yes, Master. | 遵命 大师 |
[13:47] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[13:49] | Falcon’s back! | 千年隼回来了 |
[13:53] | Come on, get over here! | 快 过来这边 |
[13:54] | I need a fire crew here! | 我需要一组消防队来这边 |
[13:55] | And another one in the back! Go, go! | 还有一组到后面去 快 快 |
[13:58] | Coming! | 来了 |
[14:00] | It’s on fire! | 着火了 |
[14:01] | Whole thing’s on fire. All of it. | 整架飞船都着火了 前后里外 |
[14:04] | It’s on fire. | 着火了 |
[14:05] | There’s a spy? | 有个间谍 |
[14:06] | Really could have used your help out there. | 之前要是有你在就好了 |
[14:08] | How’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[14:09] | Really bad, actually. Really bad. | 很糟 真的 特别糟 |
[14:11] | – Han’s ship… – What’d you do to the droid? | -汉的飞船… -你把机器人怎么了 |
[14:13] | What’d you do to the Falcon? | 你把千年隼怎么了 |
[14:14] | The Falcon in a lot better shape than he is. | 千年隼的情况比他好多了 |
[14:16] | BB-8’s not on fire. | BB-8又没着火 |
[14:17] | What’s left of him isn’t on fire. | 他的残骸没有着火 |
[14:19] | – Tell me what happened. – You tell me first. | -告诉我发生什么事了 -你先说 |
[14:20] | – You know what you are? – What? | -你知道你这人怎么回事吗 -怎么 |
[14:21] | You’re difficult. Really difficult. | 你很难搞 特别难搞 |
[14:23] | – You, you are… – You’re a difficult man. | -你是个… -你是个很难搞的人 |
[14:24] | – Rey. – Finn. | -蕾伊 -芬恩 |
[14:27] | – You made it back. – Yeah. Barely. | -你活着回来了 -嗯 好险 |
[14:29] | – So, bad mood? – Me? | -心情不好吗 -我吗 |
[14:31] | – Him. – Always. | -他 -向来如此 |
[14:34] | Do we have a spy? | 听说有个间谍 |
[14:35] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[14:37] | You lightspeed skipped? | 你光速跳跃了 |
[14:38] | Yeah, well, it got us back here, didn’t it? | 是的 把我们送回来了 不是吗 |
[14:39] | Poe, the compressor’s down. | 波 压缩机是坏的 |
[14:40] | – Oh, I know, I was there. – Every time. | -我知道 我当时在场 -次次如此 |
[14:42] | You can’t lightspeed skip the Falcon! | 你不能用千年隼进行光速跳跃 |
[14:44] | Actually, it turns out you can. | 结果发现是可以的 |
[14:45] | All right, guys, we just landed, okay? | 行了伙计们 我们这才刚着陆 |
[14:46] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[14:47] | Bad news, that’s what happened. | 坏消息 就这事 |
[14:49] | No spy? | 没有间谍吗 |
[14:49] | No. Spy. | 没有 间谍 |
[14:51] | Did we make contact with a spy or not? | 我们到底是不是联系上了一个间谍 |
[14:52] | There’s a mole in the First Order, and they sent us a message. | 第一秩序里有个内鬼给我们传递了一条信息 |
[14:55] | You dropped a tree on him? | 你把一棵树砸到了他身上 |
[14:56] | You blew both sub-alternators? | 你把两个次级发电机都炸了 |
[14:58] | – Well, guys… – Maybe you should’ve been out there with us! | -伙计们 -也许你该和我们一起出去的 |
[14:59] | – You know I wanna be out there with you. – Yeah, but you’re not. | -你知道我想和你们一起出去的 -对 可你没去 |
[15:01] | You’re here training. For what? | 你在这里训练 为了什么 |
[15:04] | You’re the best fighter we have. | 你是我们队伍里最厉害的战士 |
[15:06] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[15:07] | Out there, not here. | 去战斗 而不是留在这里 |
[15:09] | Junior… | 小伙子… |
[15:11] | – get R2 into reconditioning. – It’s true. | -带R2去检修 -他是对的 |
[15:15] | What’s the message? | 那条信息说了什么 |
[15:17] | We’ve decoded the intel from the First Order spy… | 我们解码了第一秩序的间谍给的信息 |
[15:20] | and it confirms the worst. | 最坏的猜测得到了证实 |
[15:24] | Somehow, Palpatine returned. | 不知怎么回事 帕尔帕廷回来了 |
[15:31] | Wait. Do we believe this? | 等等 这信息可靠吗 |
[15:32] | It cannot be. | 这不可能 |
[15:34] | The Emperor is dead. | 皇帝已经死了 |
[15:35] | Dark science. | 黑科技 |
[15:36] | Cloning. | 克隆 |
[15:38] | Secrets only the Sith knew. | 只有西斯才知道的秘密 |
[15:39] | He’s been planning his revenge. | 他一直在谋划着复仇 |
[15:42] | His followers have been building something for years. | 他的追随者几年来一直在打造一个东西 |
[15:45] | The largest fleet the galaxy has ever known. | 星系中最大的舰队 |
[15:49] | He calls it the Final Order. | 他称之为最终秩序 |
[15:52] | In 16 hours, attacks on all free worlds begin. | 十六小时后 他们会对所有自由星球发起攻击 |
[15:56] | The Emperor and his fleet have been hiding in the Unknown Regions. | 皇帝和他的舰队一直藏在未知领域 |
[16:00] | On a world called Exegol. | 一个名叫厄西戈的星球上 |
[16:05] | Exegol does not appear on any star chart. | 厄西戈不存在于任何一个星图上 |
[16:08] | But legend describes it as the hidden world of the Sith. | 但传说称其为西斯的秘密星球 |
[16:13] | There were always whispers | 一直有传闻 |
[16:14] | of his hunger to cheat death. | 说他渴望逃脱死亡 |
[16:17] | So, Palpatine’s been out there all this time. | 就是说帕尔帕廷其实一直都活着 |
[16:19] | Pulling the strings. | 在幕后操纵一切 |
[16:21] | Always. In the shadows. From the very beginning. | 一直如此 躲在暗处 从一开始就是这样 |
[16:24] | If we want to stop him, we must find him. | 要想阻止他 我们必须先找到他 |
[16:28] | Must find Exegol. | 一定得找到厄西戈 |
[16:30] | General? | 将军 |
[16:33] | Can I speak with you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[16:35] | I know how to get to Exegol. | 我知道如何前往厄西戈 |
[16:36] | – Tell me. – Luke searched for it. | -告诉我 -卢克搜寻过这个地方 |
[16:39] | For a long time. He nearly found it. | 找了很久 几乎就要找到了 |
[16:41] | There are ciphers here I can’t read. | 这里有些密语我无法破译 |
[16:44] | But he said to get there, you need one of these. | 但他说要想去到那里 得有这个东西 |
[16:46] | A Sith wayfinder. | 西斯寻路仪 |
[16:48] | They’re compasses that lead the way to Exegol. | 它们能指出通向厄西戈的路 |
[16:51] | To stop what we both know is coming… | 为了阻止那个我们都清楚的未来… |
[16:54] | I need to finish what Luke started. | 我得完成卢克未竟的事业 |
[16:57] | Find Exegol. | 找到厄西戈 |
[16:58] | Find the Emperor. | 找到皇帝 |
[16:59] | No. | 不行 |
[17:02] | I don’t want to go without your blessing, but I will. | 我希望得到您的支持 但无论如何我都会去的 |
[17:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:09] | It’s what you would do. | 是你的话你就会这么做 |
[17:13] | So, you got her up and running? | 你把她修好了 |
[17:14] | You were right before. | 你之前说得对 |
[17:16] | I’m gonna pick up Luke’s search for Exegol. | 我要继续卢克对厄西戈的搜寻 |
[17:18] | I’m gonna start where his trail went cold. | 我要从他线索中断的地方找起 |
[17:20] | The Forbidden Desert of Pasaana. | 禁区沙漠帕萨纳 |
[17:22] | Yeah, I know. We’re going with you. | 我知道 我们和你一起去 |
[17:24] | Chewie, you get that compressor fixed? | 楚伊 你把那个压缩机修好了吗 |
[17:27] | I need to go alone. | 我得自己去 |
[17:28] | Yeah. Alone with friends. | 对啊 自己和朋友一起去 |
[17:29] | It’s too dangerous, Finn. | 太危险了 芬恩 |
[17:32] | We go together. | 我们一起去 |
[17:37] | I wholeheartedly agree. | 我完全同意 |
[17:44] | Rose, last chance. | 罗丝 最后一次机会 |
[17:45] | The General asked me to study the specs of old Destroyers. | 将军让我研究一下老歼星舰的规格 |
[17:48] | So we can stop the fleet if you find it. | 这样如果你找到舰队 我们就能阻止他们 |
[17:49] | “If”? | “如果” |
[17:51] | When. | 等你找到 |
[17:53] | When. | 等着吧 |
[18:03] | Hey, we should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[18:07] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:11] | In the event that I do not return… | 万一我没能回来 |
[18:14] | I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[18:14] | that you have been a real friend, R2. | 你是我真正的朋友 R2 |
[18:18] | My best one, in fact. | 其实 你是我最好的朋友 |
[18:25] | There’s so much I want to tell you. | 我有太多事想告诉你了 |
[18:29] | Tell me when you get back. | 等你回来了再告诉我吧 |
[18:53] | Rey… | 蕾伊 |
[18:54] | never be afraid of who you are. | 千万不要畏惧真实的自己 |
[19:19] | It is. | 是的 |
[20:09] | Knights of Ren. | 伦武士团 |
[20:10] | Ghouls. | 杀人不眨眼 |
[20:15] | We have a spy in our ranks… | 我们之中有个间谍 |
[20:17] | who just sent a message to the Resistance. | 这个人刚刚向反抗军发去了一条消息 |
[20:20] | Whoever this traitor is won’t stop us. | 无论这个叛徒是谁 都无法阻拦我们的脚步 |
[20:25] | With what I’ve seen on Exegol… | 依我在厄西戈上的所见所闻 |
[20:27] | the First Order is about to become a true Empire. | 第一秩序即将变成一个真正的帝国 |
[20:34] | I sense unease about my appearance, General Hux. | 我发觉有人对我的外表感到不安 赫克斯将军 |
[20:42] | About the mask? | 因为面具吗 |
[20:43] | No, sir. Well done. | 并没有 长官 好得很 |
[20:45] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[20:47] | Forgive me, sir, but these allies on Exegol… | 恕我冒昧 长官 但厄西戈上的这些盟军 |
[20:51] | they sound like a cult. | 他们听起来像个异教团体 |
[20:52] | Conjurers and soothsayers. | 净是巫师和预言家 |
[20:54] | They’ve conjured legions of Star Destroyers. | 他们变出了大批的歼星舰 |
[20:57] | The Sith fleet will increase our resources ten-thousandfold. | 西斯舰队会让我们的资源增加万倍 |
[21:01] | Such range and power will correct the error of Starkiller Base. | 这样的势力范围将纠正弑星者基地的错误 |
[21:05] | We’ll need to increase recruitments. | 我们需要扩招 |
[21:06] | Harvest more of the galaxy’s young. | 将更多星系中的年轻人纳入麾下 |
[21:08] | This fleet, what is it, a gift? | 这个舰队算什么 一份礼物吗 |
[21:10] | What is he asking for in return? | 他要的回报是什么 |
[21:16] | Prepare to crush any worlds that defy us. | 准备摧毁任何反抗我们的星球 |
[21:19] | My knights and I are going hunting for the scavenger. | 我和我的武士团将出发去猎杀拾荒者 |
[21:32] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[21:34] | These are the exact coordinates that Master Luke left behind. | 卢克大师留下的坐标指向的就是这里 |
[21:43] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:45] | The Acky Acky Festival of the Ancestors. | 这是阿基阿基人的先灵节 |
[21:48] | This celebration occurs only once every 42 years. | 每42年才庆祝一次 |
[21:52] | Well, that’s lucky. | 我们真走运 |
[21:53] | Lucky indeed. | 确实很走运 |
[21:54] | This festival is known for both its colorful kites… | 这个节日最著名的两大特色就是色彩斑斓的风筝 |
[21:57] | and its delectable sweets. | 和美味的糖果 |
[22:20] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这种景象 |
[22:23] | I’ve never seen so few wayfinders. | 我从没见过这么少的寻路仪 |
[22:25] | There’s always random First Order patrols in crowds like these. | 这么多人 肯定有第一秩序的巡逻兵 |
[22:28] | So, keep your heads down. | 所以低调行事 |
[22:29] | Chewie. | 楚伊 |
[22:36] | Let’s split up. See what the locals know. | 咱们分头行动 看看当地人都知道些什么 |
[22:59] | She is saying, “Welcome.” | 她说”欢迎” |
[23:10] | Her name is Nambi Ghima. | 她的名字叫南比·吉玛 |
[23:12] | That’s an excellent name. I’m Rey. | 这名字真不错 我是蕾伊 |
[23:17] | She would be honored to know your family name, too. | 如果能知道你的姓氏 她也会很荣幸的 |
[23:23] | I don’t have one. | 我没有姓 |
[23:24] | I’m just Rey. | 我就叫蕾伊 |
[23:45] | Palpatine wants you dead. | 帕尔帕廷想要你的命 |
[23:49] | – Serving another master? – No. | -你又在为新主人效力了吗 -不是 |
[23:53] | I have other plans. | 我有其他的计划 |
[23:55] | I offered you my hand once. | 我曾经向你伸出过手 |
[23:58] | You wanted to take it. | 你想要握住的 |
[24:01] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么不握住 |
[24:03] | You could’ve killed me. | 你本可以杀了我 |
[24:05] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么不动手 |
[24:08] | You can’t hide, Rey. | 你躲不掉的 蕾伊 |
[24:10] | Not from me. | 你躲不掉我 |
[24:12] | I see through the cracks in your mask. | 我看穿了你面具上的裂缝 |
[24:15] | You’re haunted. | 你正在被过去纠缠 |
[24:17] | You can’t stop seeing what you did to your father. | 你每分每秒都能看见你对你父亲的所作所为 |
[24:21] | Do you still count the days since your parents left? | 你还在数你父母离开后的日子吗 |
[24:25] | Such pain in you, such anger. | 你是如此的痛苦 如此的愤怒 |
[24:29] | I don’t wanna have to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[24:32] | I’m going to find you | 我会找到你 |
[24:33] | and I’m going to turn you to the dark side. | 然后策反你 让你投身黑暗面 |
[24:37] | When I offer you my hand again… | 当我再次向你伸出手 |
[24:40] | you’ll take it. | 你会握住的 |
[24:43] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[24:50] | Has he seen him? | 他见过他吗 |
[24:51] | We have to go. Back to the Falcon. Now. | 我们得离开了 快回千年隼 |
[24:53] | – Why? – It’s Ren. | -为什么 -是伦 |
[24:57] | Sir, we’ve had this analyzed. | 长官 我们分析过这条项链了 |
[24:59] | It comes from the Middian System, | 它来自米迪安星系 |
[25:01] | Pasaana, Forbidden Valley. | 帕萨纳星 禁区山谷 |
[25:02] | Prepare my ship. | 准备我的飞船 |
[25:03] | Alert the local troops. Send a division. | 通知当地的风暴兵 派一个师去 |
[25:06] | Yes, Supreme Leader. | 遵命 最高领袖 |
[25:11] | Freeze. | 站住 |
[25:12] | Hold it right there. | 不许动 |
[25:13] | I’ve located the Resistance fugitives. | 我已定位反抗军逃亡者 |
[25:15] | All units, report… | 各单位 报告… |
[25:22] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[25:31] | Hurry. | 快 |
[25:34] | Leia sent me a transmission. | 莱娅给了我一个传送器 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:39] | How’d you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[25:43] | Wookiees stand out in a crowd. | 伍基人太显眼了 |
[25:49] | It’s good to see you too, old buddy. | 见到你我也很高兴 老伙计 |
[25:51] | This is General Lando Calrissian. | 这位是兰多·卡瑞辛将军 |
[25:53] | We know who he is, 3PO. | 我们知道他是谁 3PO |
[25:54] | It is an honor, General. | 很荣幸见到您 将军 |
[25:57] | General Calrissian, we’re looking for Exegol. | 卡瑞辛将军 我们在找厄西戈 |
[26:02] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[26:06] | Only two were made. | 这东西一共只有两台 |
[26:08] | A Sith wayfinder. | 西斯寻路仪 |
[26:09] | Luke Skywalker came here to find one. | 卢克·天行者来这里就是为了找它 |
[26:11] | I know. I was with him. | 我知道 我跟他一起来的 |
[26:14] | Luke and I were tailing an old Jedi hunter. | 当时卢克和我在跟踪一个绝地猎人 |
[26:18] | Ochi of Bestoon. | 贝斯图的越智 |
[26:20] | He was carrying a clue | 他当时手握一条线索 |
[26:21] | that could lead to a wayfinder. | 可能会找到寻路仪 |
[26:23] | We followed his ship halfway across the galaxy here. | 我们跟着他的飞船穿过了半个星系 |
[26:26] | When we got to his ship, it was abandoned… | 等我们追上时 飞船已经被弃了 |
[26:29] | No clue. No wayfinder. | 没有线索 也找不到寻路仪了 |
[26:32] | Is Ochi’s ship still here? | 越智的飞船还在这里吗 |
[26:33] | It’s out in the desert, where he left it. | 飞船被遗弃后一直都在沙漠里 |
[26:35] | We need to get to that ship. Search it again. | 我们得找到那艘飞船 再搜一次 |
[26:46] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有不祥的预感 |
[26:48] | Ochi’s ship is out past Lurch Canyon. | 越智的飞船在倾斜峡谷那边 |
[26:51] | – Go. – Thank you, General. | -去吧 -谢谢您 将军 |
[26:53] | You too, Chewie. | 你也是 楚伊 |
[26:55] | Leia needs pilots, General. | 莱娅需要飞行员 将军 |
[26:57] | My flying days are long gone. | 我不当飞行员很多年了 |
[27:00] | But do me a favor… | 不过你帮我一个忙 |
[27:02] | give Leia my love. | 代我问候莱娅 |
[27:05] | You should give it to her yourself. | 您应该亲自去问候 |
[27:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[27:16] | There! Those speeders. | 那边 那些飞行机 |
[27:28] | How do you know how to do that? | 你怎么知道要如何做 |
[27:30] | No need to worry. I made it. | 不必担心 那是我造的 |
[27:34] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[27:42] | We’ve spotted the fugitives. | 我们找到逃亡者了 |
[28:04] | They fly now! | 他们会飞了 |
[28:05] | They fly now? | 他们会飞了 |
[28:07] | They fly now. | 他们会飞了 |
[28:32] | Did we lose them? | 我们甩掉他们了吗 |
[28:33] | – Looks like it! – Excellent job, sir! | -貌似是的 -干得漂亮 先生 |
[28:39] | Terrible job, sir! | 干得差劲 先生 |
[28:45] | Not now, BB-8. | 现在别闹 BB-8 |
[28:59] | Never underestimate a droid. | 千万不要小瞧机器人 |
[29:21] | Poe! | 波 |
[29:28] | Right, ho! | 干得好 |
[29:44] | Ochi’s ship. | 越智的飞船 |
[29:46] | I’ve seen that ship before. | 我见过那艘飞船 |
[29:48] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[29:49] | You get all of them? | 敌人都被消灭了吗 |
[30:13] | What the hell is this? | 什么情况 |
[30:16] | Sinking fields! Try to grab something! | 下陷地 试着抓住些什么 |
[30:18] | Will this agony ever end? | 这种折磨什么时候才能结束 |
[30:21] | Come on! | 不要 |
[30:22] | BB-8! No! | BB-8 不 |
[30:24] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[30:25] | Rey, I never told you… | 蕾伊 我还没告诉你… |
[30:27] | What? Finn! | 什么 芬恩 |
[30:41] | General. | 将军 |
[30:43] | We’re getting reports of a raid | 我们收到报告 |
[30:44] | at the Festival of Ancestors. | 先灵节上发生了袭击 |
[30:45] | This mission is everything. We cannot fail. | 这次任务事关重大 我们不能失败 |
[30:48] | Any word from Rey? | 蕾伊那边有消息吗 |
[30:50] | Falcon’s not responding. | 千年隼仍未回复 |
[30:51] | Do you have to say it like that? | 你非得这么说吗 |
[30:53] | Like what? | 我怎么说了 |
[30:54] | Do me a personal favor? Be optimistic. | 帮我个忙好吗 乐观点 |
[30:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[30:58] | This is… This is terrific. | 这事真的…真的太棒了 |
[31:00] | You’re not gonna believe how well this is gonna turn out. | 这事的结果一定好到让您不敢相信 |
[31:02] | It’s gonna be great. | 万事都会大吉的 |
[31:12] | Rey! Finn! | 蕾伊 芬恩 |
[31:13] | You didn’t say my name, sir, but I’m all right. | 虽然你没喊我 先生 但我没事 |
[31:22] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[31:23] | Where’s Finn? | 芬恩在哪 |
[31:24] | Where’s Chewie? | 楚伊在哪 |
[31:27] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[31:29] | Master Finn. | 芬恩大师 |
[31:30] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[31:31] | This isn’t the afterlife, is it? | 这里总不会是来世吧 |
[31:33] | Are droids allowed here? | 机器人能来这里吗 |
[31:34] | I thought we were goners. | 我还以为死定了 |
[31:35] | We might still be. | 仍然有可能会死 |
[31:36] | Which way out? | 有出路吗 |
[31:44] | We have to hurry. | 我们得抓紧时间 |
[31:46] | – So, what was it? – What? | -是什么 -什么 |
[31:47] | – What you were gonna tell me? – When? | -你之前要跟我说什么 -什么时候 |
[31:49] | When you were sinking in the sand, you said… | 当你快陷进流沙的时候 你说 |
[31:51] | “I never told you…” | “我还没告诉你…” |
[31:53] | I’ll tell you later. | 我之后再告诉你 |
[31:55] | You mean when Poe’s not here? | 你是说等波不在的时候吗 |
[31:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:58] | We’re gonna die in sand burrows and we’re all keeping secrets? | 咱们都快死在沙洞里了 还要藏着秘密吗 |
[32:00] | I’ll tell you when you tell us | 等你告诉我 |
[32:01] | about all that shifty stuff you do. | 你怎么会偷飞行机 我就告诉你 |
[32:04] | I do not wanna know what made these tunnels. | 我不想知道这地道是什么玩意挖的 |
[32:06] | Judging by the circumference of the tunnel walls… | 根据地道壁的周长… |
[32:08] | I said I do not wanna know. | 我说了我不想知道 |
[32:10] | Not. | 不想 |
[32:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[32:12] | – Is that a speeder? – What? | -是个飞行机吗 -什么 |
[32:14] | An old one. | 老式的飞行机 |
[32:15] | Perhaps we will find the driver. | 也许我们能找到驾驶员 |
[32:17] | Yep, BB-8, I think dead, too. | 没错 BB-8 我也觉得他死了 |
[32:19] | Oh, my. A hex charm. | 天呐 一个符咒 |
[32:22] | A what? | 什么 |
[32:23] | A common emblem of Sith loyalists. | 常见的西斯忠诚分子标志 |
[32:25] | Sith. | 西斯 |
[32:27] | This was Ochi’s? | 这是越智的吗 |
[32:28] | Luke sensed it. Ochi never left this place. | 卢克感觉到了 越智从未离开这里 |
[32:31] | And he ended up down here. | 他最后到了这里 |
[32:32] | He was headed for his ship. | 他是来找他的飞船的 |
[32:34] | Same thing happened to us, happened to him. | 他和我们遭遇了同样的事情 |
[32:36] | So, how did Ochi get out? | 越智是怎么出去的 |
[32:37] | He didn’t. | 他没出去 |
[32:43] | No, he didn’t. | 他没出去 |
[32:44] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[32:45] | I don’t like bones. | 我不喜欢骨头 |
[32:47] | Bones? Never a good sign. | 骨头 可不是好兆头 |
[32:51] | Yeah, I see it. | 是 我看到了 |
[33:05] | Horrible things… | 这把刀 |
[33:07] | have happened with this. | 经历过可怕的事 |
[33:09] | There’s writing on it. | 上面有字 |
[33:10] | Perhaps I can translate. | 或许我可以翻译 |
[33:13] | The location of the wayfinder, | 寻路仪的位置 |
[33:16] | has been inscribed upon this dagger. | 被刻在了这把刀上 |
[33:18] | It’s the clue that Master Luke was looking for. | 这是卢克大师寻找的线索 |
[33:21] | – And? – Where’s the wayfinder? | -然后呢 -寻路仪在哪 |
[33:23] | I am afraid I cannot tell you. | 恐怕我不能告诉你们 |
[33:26] | 20.3 fazillion languages, you can’t read that? | 你懂数不清的语言 却看不懂这一种 |
[33:28] | I have read it, sir. | 我看懂了 先生 |
[33:30] | I know exactly where the wayfinder is. | 我很清楚寻路仪在哪 |
[33:33] | Unfortunately, it is written in the runic language of the Sith. | 不幸的是 这是西斯的卢恩语言 |
[33:37] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[33:38] | My programming forbids me from translating it. | 我的程序禁止我翻译西斯语 |
[33:40] | So, you’re telling us the one time | 难得我们需要你说话 |
[33:42] | we need you to talk, you can’t? | 你却不能说了 |
[33:43] | Irony, sir. | 真是讽刺 先生 |
[33:45] | I am mechanically incapable | 我在构造上无法 |
[33:47] | of speaking translations from Sith. | 翻译西斯的语言 |
[33:49] | I believe the rule was passed | 这个规则应该是由 |
[33:50] | by the Senate of the Old Republic… | 旧共和国参议院通过的… |
[33:54] | Serpent! Serpent! Serpent! | 巨蛇 巨蛇 巨蛇 |
[34:11] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[34:20] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[34:38] | – I’m gonna blast it. – Don’t blast it. | -我要开枪了 -别开枪 |
[35:38] | I just transferred a bit of life. | 我刚才传输了一点生命力 |
[35:39] | Force energy from me to him. | 把我的原力给它 |
[35:42] | You would’ve done the same. | 你也会这么做的 |
[36:06] | We cannot possibly fly in that old wreck. | 那个老古董不可能飞起来的 |
[36:08] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们得继续赶路 |
[36:09] | Find someone who can translate that dagger. | 找人来翻译那把刀上的文字 |
[36:11] | Like a helpful droid. | 比如能帮得上忙的机器人 |
[36:13] | I suggest we return to the Millennium Falcon at once. | 我建议我们马上回千年隼吧 |
[36:16] | They’ll be waiting for us at the Falcon. | 他们会在千年隼等我们的 |
[36:17] | Yeah, they’ll throw us in the Pits of Griq. | 是 他们会把我们丢到格里克深坑里 |
[36:19] | Yeah. And use you as a target droid. | 对 再拿你当目标 |
[36:22] | You both make excellent points, at times. | 有时你们二位说得很在理 |
[36:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:31] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我随后就来 |
[36:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:44] | Let’s see what we got. | 看看情况如何 |
[36:47] | Let’s get those converters fired up. | 赶紧把变频器开起来 |
[36:56] | What a filthy ship! | 这飞船真是脏 |
[36:59] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[37:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:07] | Finn, help me out over here. | 芬恩 过来帮我一下 |
[37:09] | Chewie, tell Rey we gotta go. | 楚伊 告诉蕾伊该走了 |
[38:00] | What’s she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[38:02] | Where the hell’s Chewie? | 楚伊哪去了 |
[38:06] | It’s Ren. | 是伦 |
[38:23] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[38:25] | Get in the transport. | 上运输机 |
[38:26] | Move, animal! | 快走 畜生 |
[39:43] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[39:45] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[39:47] | They got Chewie! They got him! | 他们抓走了楚伊 他们抓走了他 |
[40:58] | Chewie! | 楚伊 |
[40:59] | No! | 不 |
[41:06] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[41:09] | We gotta go! They’re coming! | 我们得走了 他们来了 |
[41:11] | Rey, come on! | 蕾伊 快点 |
[41:16] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[41:18] | – We gotta go! – Chewie. | -我们得走了 -楚伊 |
[41:21] | Rey, come on! | 蕾伊 快点 |
[41:44] | I lost control. | 我失控了 |
[41:47] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[41:49] | It was. | 是我的错 |
[41:49] | No. It was Ren. He made you do it. | 不 是伦的错 是他逼迫你 |
[41:52] | Chewie’s gone. | 楚伊死了 |
[41:54] | That power came from me. | 那是我发出的力量 |
[41:57] | Finn, there are things you don’t know. | 芬恩 有些事你不知道 |
[42:00] | Then tell me. | 那就告诉我 |
[42:08] | I, uh, had a vision. | 我 看到了幻象 |
[42:13] | Of the throne of the Sith. | 看到了西斯的王座 |
[42:17] | And who was on it. | 还有坐在上面的人 |
[42:19] | Ren? | 伦 |
[42:23] | And me. | 和我 |
[42:39] | We recovered the scavenger’s ship, | 我们夺回了拾荒者的飞船 |
[42:41] | but she got away. | 但她逃走了 |
[42:42] | Under command of the Knights of Ren, we suffered losses. | 在伦武士团的指挥下 我们损失惨重 |
[42:45] | – A transport was destroyed. – I’ve seen the report. | -一架运输机被毁 -我看过报告了 |
[42:48] | That all? | 就这些 |
[42:50] | No, Allegiant General. | 不 忠义将军 |
[42:51] | There was another transport in the desert. | 沙漠中还有一架运输机 |
[42:55] | It brought back a valuable prisoner. | 带回了一名有价值的囚犯 |
[42:59] | Prisoner? | 囚犯 |
[43:05] | The beast used to fly with Han Solo. | 曾与汉·索罗一起飞行的野兽 |
[43:10] | Take it to Interrogation Six. | 把它带去六号审讯室 |
[43:12] | Move it. | 快走 |
[43:14] | We’ve only got eight hours left. | 我们只剩八个小时了 |
[43:16] | So, what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[43:17] | What can we do? We gotta go back to base. | 我们还能做什么 必须回基地去了 |
[43:18] | We don’t have time to go back. We are not giving up. | 我们没时间回去了 不能放弃 |
[43:21] | If we do that, Chewie died for nothing. | 回去的话 楚伊就白死了 |
[43:22] | Poe, Chewie had the dagger! | 波 那把刀在楚伊手上 |
[43:24] | Well, then we gotta find another way. | 那我们就想别的办法 |
[43:25] | Well, there isn’t. That was the only clue | 没别的办法了 那是寻路仪下落的 |
[43:26] | to the wayfinder thing, and it’s gone. | 唯一线索 现在也没了 |
[43:28] | So true. | 没错 |
[43:29] | The inscription lives only in my memory now. | 那些刻字现在只存在于我的记忆中了 |
[43:33] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[43:35] | The inscription that was on the dagger is in your memory? | 那把刀上的刻字存在你的记忆中 |
[43:38] | Yes, Master Poe. | 是的 波大师 |
[43:40] | But the translation from a forbidden language cannot be retrieved. | 但是不能调取对禁用语言的翻译 |
[43:43] | That is short of a complete redacted memory bypass. | 那需要进行记忆旁路完全编辑 |
[43:46] | A complete what? | 完全什么 |
[43:47] | It’s a terribly dangerous and sinful act… | 这种行为非常危险和罪恶 |
[43:49] | performed on unwitting droids by dregs and criminals. | 是社会败类和犯罪分子对不知情的机器人做的事 |
[43:52] | Let’s do that. | 就这么干吧 |
[43:53] | I know a black market droidsmith. | 我认识一位黑市机器人维修员 |
[43:55] | Black market droidsmith? | 黑市机器人维修员 |
[43:56] | – But he’s on Kijimi. – What’s wrong with Kijimi? | -但他在基吉米 -基吉米怎么了 |
[43:58] | I had a little bad luck on Kijimi. | 我在基吉米风水不顺 |
[44:01] | But if this mission fails, it’s all been for nothing. | 但如果这次任务失败 就前功尽弃了 |
[44:05] | All we’ve done, all this time. | 我们一直以来的努力都白费了 |
[44:09] | We’re all in this. | 我们都要坚持下去 |
[44:12] | Until the end. | 直到终点 |
[44:18] | For Chewie. | 为了楚伊 |
[44:21] | – Hands? – Hands. | -说好了 -说好了 |
[44:24] | For Chewie. | 为了楚伊 |
[44:30] | Kijimi. | 基吉米 |
[45:05] | Battery charged. | 充电完成 |
[45:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[45:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[45:16] | – Hello. – No… No, thank you. | -你好 -不 不了 谢谢 |
[45:20] | Looks like someone treated him badly. | 看来他被虐待过 |
[45:23] | It’s all right. You’re with us now. | 没事的 你现在有我们了 |
[45:34] | U-A-T-T walker patrol, | UATT巡逻步行机 |
[45:36] | head down thoroughfare 60. | 前往60大道 |
[45:53] | Open up. You’re wanted for questioning. | 开门 找你问话 |
[46:00] | Check this side of the street. | 检查路这边 |
[46:06] | Door is locked. | 门锁上了 |
[46:06] | Move on to the next one. | 前往下一户 |
[46:08] | Give me regular reports, please. | 请定期向我报告 |
[46:10] | You, up against the wall. | 你 去墙边站好 |
[46:12] | Show me your identification. | 出示你的证件 |
[46:15] | Where is your identification? | 你的证件呢 |
[46:17] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都是他们的人 |
[46:18] | Please, leave her alone. She didn’t do anything. | 求你们了 饶了她 她没做坏事 |
[46:21] | All right, I know what we should do. | 好了 我知道我们该怎么办 |
[46:22] | So do I. We should leave. | 我也知道 应该离开 |
[46:24] | Clam it, Threepio. | 闭嘴吧 3PO |
[46:26] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[46:34] | All right. Let’s head down this way. | 好了 我们这边走 |
[46:38] | Heard you were spotted at Monk’s Gate. | 听说僧侣门有人看到你了 |
[46:40] | Thought, “He’s not stupid enough to come back here.” | 我想 “他不会蠢到回来这里吧” |
[46:43] | Oh, you’d be surprised. | 那我可让你意外了 |
[46:45] | – Who’s this? – What’s going on? | -这是谁 -怎么回事 |
[46:46] | Guys, this is Zorii. Zorii, this is Rey and Finn. | 各位 这是佐伊 佐伊 这是蕾伊和芬恩 |
[46:49] | I could pull this trigger right now. | 我现在就可以扣下扳机 |
[46:50] | – I’ve seen you do worse. – For a lot less. | -我见识过你更狠的时候 -那还是因为小事 |
[46:52] | Can we just, uh… talk about this? | 我们能 谈一谈吗 |
[46:55] | I wanna see your brains in the snow. | 我想看到你脑袋开花 |
[46:57] | So, you’re still mad? | 所以你还在生气了 |
[46:58] | Zorii, we could use your help. | 佐伊 我们需要你的帮助 |
[47:00] | We gotta crack this droid’s head open and fast. | 我们要尽快把这个机器人的脑袋撬开 |
[47:02] | Pardon me! | 你说什么 |
[47:03] | We’re trying to find Babu Frik. | 我们想找巴布·弗里克 |
[47:04] | Babu? Babu only works with the crew. | 巴布 巴布只和队友合作 |
[47:06] | That’s not you anymore. | 而你已经不是队友了 |
[47:07] | What crew? | 什么队友 |
[47:08] | Oh, funny he never mentioned it. | 他居然从没提起过 |
[47:10] | Your friend’s old job was running spice. | 你们这位朋友以前是走私香料的 |
[47:12] | You were a spice runner? | 你以前是香料走私犯 |
[47:14] | – You were a stormtrooper? – Were you a spice runner? | -你以前不是冲锋队员吗 -你以前是香料走私犯 |
[47:15] | Were you a scavenger? We could do this all night. | 你以前不是拾荒者吗 我们可以反问一晚上 |
[47:17] | You don’t have all night. | 你们可没有一晚上了 |
[47:18] | You know, I’m still digging out of the hole you put me in | 我还在收拾你离开我去加入反抗军 |
[47:21] | when you left to join the Resistance. | 留下的烂摊子 |
[47:24] | You. | 你 |
[47:25] | You’re the one they’re looking for. | 你是他们在找的人 |
[47:27] | Bounty for her just might cover us. | 她的悬赏金或许能还清你的债 |
[47:29] | – Djak’kankah! – Don’t djak’kankah. | -动手 -别动手 |
[47:38] | We could really use your help. | 我们真的需要你的帮助 |
[47:40] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[47:42] | Not that you care… | 你可能不在乎 |
[47:46] | but I think you’re okay. | 但我觉得你还不错 |
[47:48] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[47:54] | T-18’s online yet? | T-18上线了吗 |
[47:55] | Yes, sir. Scouting the perimeter. | 是 长官 正在搜索周边 |
[47:58] | Walkers. Stay close by. | 步行机 跟紧了 |
[48:03] | Poe Dameron, spice runner. Runner of spice. | 波·达默龙 香料走私贩 走私香料 |
[48:06] | – All right. – Get your spice! | -行了 -带上香料啊 |
[48:07] | Come on, Threepio. | 快点 3PO |
[48:24] | Babu’s in the back. | 巴布在后面 |
[48:35] | Don’t mind us. | 别在意我们 |
[48:41] | I haven’t the faintest idea why I agreed to this. | 我真不明白我为什么要同意这么做 |
[48:45] | I must be malfunctioning. | 我一定是故障了 |
[48:47] | I must be malfunctioning. | 我一定是故障了 |
[48:49] | Babu Frik? | 巴布·弗里克 |
[48:50] | Can you help us with this? | 你能帮我们这个忙吗 |
[48:58] | Zorii? Is this gonna work? | 佐伊 这能行吗 |
[49:06] | He says he’s found something | 他说在你们机器人的 |
[49:07] | in your droid’s forbidden memory bank. | 记忆库的禁区有发现 |
[49:09] | Words, translated from Sith. | 一些语句 从西斯语翻译过来的 |
[49:11] | – That’s it. – Yeah, that’s what we need. | -就是这个 -我们就是要这个 |
[49:13] | Who are you hanging out with that speaks Sith? | 你和什么人打交道啊 怎么还说西斯语 |
[49:16] | Can you make him… | 你能让他… |
[49:17] | Babu, can you make him translate it? | 巴布 你能让他翻译出来吗 |
[49:23] | Yes. But it will cause a complete… | 可以 但会导致完全的… |
[49:25] | A complete memory wipe. | 完全的记忆清除 |
[49:26] | Wait, wait, wait. We make him translate it… | 等等 我们让他翻译出来后 |
[49:28] | he won’t remember… anything? | 他就什么都不记得了 |
[49:30] | Droid, memory go blank. | 机器人 记忆变空白 |
[49:33] | Blank, blank. | 一片空白 |
[49:34] | There must be some other way. | 肯定有别的办法 |
[49:35] | Doesn’t Artoo back up your memory? | R2难道不备份你的记忆吗 |
[49:37] | Please. | 拜托 |
[49:38] | Artoo’s storage units are famously unreliable. | R2的储存单元众所周知地不可靠 |
[49:41] | You know the odds better than any of us. | 你比我们都清楚几率有多大 |
[49:45] | Do we have a choice? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[49:53] | If this mission fails… | 如果这次任务失败 |
[49:55] | it was all for nothing. | 我们这么久以来 |
[49:58] | All we’ve done… | 所做的一切 |
[50:01] | all this time. | 就都是徒劳 |
[50:07] | What are you doing there, Threepio? | 你在做什么 3PO |
[50:10] | Taking one last look, sir… | 最后看一眼… |
[50:13] | at my friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[50:18] | Sad. | 难过 |
[50:24] | Night raids are gonna start soon. | 夜袭马上就开始了 |
[50:25] | – I’ll keep lookout. – I’m coming with you. | -我去望风 -我也去 |
[50:28] | You still don’t trust me, huh? | 你还是不相信我啊 |
[50:30] | Did you ever trust me? | 你相信过我吗 |
[50:31] | Nope. | 没有 |
[50:37] | Report, General Pryde. | 汇报 普莱德将军 |
[50:39] | There’s been a development, sir. | 有进展了 长官 |
[50:41] | The Knights of Ren have tracked the scavenger. | 伦武士团追踪到了拾荒者 |
[50:42] | To a settlement called Kijimi. | 在一个叫基吉米的聚居地 |
[50:44] | Shall we destroy the city, Supreme…? | 我们要摧毁那个城市吗 最高… |
[50:54] | I just had an idea. | 我突然想到一个主意 |
[50:55] | There’s something else we could try. | 我们可以尝试别的办法 |
[51:11] | How long’s it been like this? | 这里这个样子多久了 |
[51:13] | First Order took most of the kids a long time ago. | 很久以前第一秩序带走了大部分孩子 |
[51:16] | Can’t stand the cries anymore. | 无法再忍受哭声了 |
[51:19] | I’ve saved up enough to get out. | 我存够了离开这里的钱 |
[51:21] | I’m going to the Colonies. | 我要去殖民地 |
[51:22] | How? All those hyperlanes are blocked. | 怎么去 所有超空间航道都被封了 |
[51:28] | That’s a First Order Captain’s medallion. | 第一秩序的上尉勋章 |
[51:32] | I’ve never seen a real one. | 我从没见过真的 |
[51:33] | Free passage through any blockade. | 任何封锁都能自由通过 |
[51:35] | Landing privileges, any vessel. | 着陆特权 任何舰船都行 |
[51:46] | Wanna come with me? | 想和我一起走吗 |
[51:54] | I can’t walk out on this war. | 我不能放弃这场战争 |
[51:58] | Not till it’s over. | 除非战争结束 |
[52:00] | Maybe it is. | 或许已经结束了 |
[52:03] | We sent out a call for help at the Battle of Crait. | 克瑞特战役时我们请求支援 |
[52:08] | Nobody came. | 无人赶来 |
[52:10] | Everyone’s so afraid. | 大家都很害怕 |
[52:14] | They’ve given up. | 他们放弃了 |
[52:17] | No, I don’t believe you believe that. | 不 我不信你相信这话 |
[52:25] | They win by making you think you’re alone. | 他们让你以为自己孤立无援从而取胜 |
[52:29] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[52:34] | There’s more of us. | 我们人更多 |
[52:39] | Squeaky wheel. | 嘎吱响的轮子 |
[52:42] | I have a squeaky wheel. | 我有一个嘎吱响的轮子 |
[52:48] | Squeak eliminated. | 嘎吱消除 |
[52:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:52] | Very kind. | 你真好 |
[53:00] | Something’s not right about all of this. | 这一切都有点不对劲 |
[53:04] | I know where I’ve seen it. | 我知道曾在哪见过 |
[53:05] | The ship he was on. Ochi’s ship. | 他乘的飞船 越智的飞船 |
[53:08] | What? | 什么 |
[53:09] | The day my parents left. | 我父母离开那天 |
[53:12] | They were on that ship. | 他们在那艘飞船上 |
[53:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[53:17] | There’s an incoming Destroyer. | 有一艘歼星舰来了 |
[53:18] | We gotta go now. Did we get it? Babu? | 必须马上离开 成功了吗 巴布 |
[53:21] | Yep. Droid is ready! | 好了 机器人准备就绪 |
[53:28] | The Emperor’s wayfinder is in the Imperial vault. | 皇帝的寻路仪在帝国保险库 |
[53:32] | At delta 3-6, transient 9-3-6, bearing 3-2… | 位置D36 瞬态936 方向32 |
[53:36] | on a moon in the Endor system. | 位于恩多星系的一颗卫星 |
[53:38] | From the southern shore. | 从南岸去 |
[53:40] | Only this blade tells. | 只有这把刀能确定 |
[53:42] | Only this blade tells. | 只有这把刀能确定 |
[53:48] | The Endor system. | 恩多星系 |
[53:50] | Where the last war ended? | 上一场战争结束的地方 |
[53:58] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[54:03] | Ren’s Destroyer. | 伦的歼星舰 |
[54:04] | He’s here? | 他来了 |
[54:10] | Chewie? | 楚伊 |
[54:12] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[54:14] | He’s on Ren’s ship. | 他在伦的舰船上 |
[54:16] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[54:17] | What? How? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[54:19] | He’s alive! He must’ve been on a different transport. | 他还活着 他当时肯定在另一架运输机上 |
[54:21] | We gotta go get him. | 我们得去救他 |
[54:22] | Your friend’s on that sky trash? | 你们的朋友在那艘垃圾船上吗 |
[54:24] | I guess he is. | 应该是的 |
[54:25] | Might I introduce myself. | 容我自我介绍一下 |
[54:26] | I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations. And you are? | 我是C-3PO 负责人机关系 你们是谁 |
[54:31] | Okay, that’s gonna be a problem. | 这是个麻烦 |
[54:32] | Hello. I Babu Frik. | 你好 我是巴布·弗里克 |
[54:35] | Why, hello! | 你好啊 |
[54:44] | Threepio, move your metal ass. We’re almost there. | 3PO 动起来 我们就快到了 |
[54:47] | How dare you! We’ve only just met. | 你好大胆子 我们才刚认识 |
[54:48] | Poe. | 波 |
[54:50] | Might get you on a capital ship. | 这或许能让你登上旗舰 |
[54:52] | Go help your friend. | 去救你朋友吧 |
[54:55] | Zorii, I don’t think I can take this. | 佐伊 我觉得我不能拿 |
[54:56] | I don’t care what you think. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[55:01] | We have to go. Now. | 我们得走了 快 |
[55:03] | – Come with us. – Poe. | -和我们一起走 -波 |
[55:05] | Can I kiss you? | 我能吻你吗 |
[55:07] | Go. | 快走吧 |
[55:13] | We’ve done nothing wrong! | 我们没做错什么 |
[55:15] | No sudden moves. | 不要轻举妄动 |
[55:16] | What is that? Stop moving. | 那是什么 别动 |
[55:32] | Medallion’s good. | 勋章能用 |
[55:34] | Clear for entrance into hangar 12. | 准入12号机库 |
[55:36] | Hang on, Chewie. | 坚持住 楚伊 |
[55:37] | We’re coming. | 我们来了 |
[55:38] | Whoever this Chewie person is, this is madness! | 不管楚伊是谁 这行动真是疯了 |
[55:51] | Credentials and manifest. | 出示证件和清单 |
[55:55] | Close the blast doors. | 关闭防爆门 |
[55:59] | – You three, stay there. – Happily. | -你们三个待在那里 -乐意之至 |
[56:01] | Which way? | 走哪边 |
[56:01] | No idea. Follow me. | 不知道 跟我走 |
[56:25] | Drop your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[56:26] | It’s okay that we’re here. | 我们可以来这里 |
[56:29] | It’s okay that you’re here. | 你们可以来这里 |
[56:31] | It’s good. | 没问题 |
[56:32] | You’re relieved that we’re here. | 我们来这里你们松了一口气 |
[56:33] | Thank goodness you’re here. | 谢天谢地你们来了 |
[56:35] | Welcome, guys. | 欢迎你们 |
[56:36] | Does she do that to us? | 她用这招对付过我们吗 |
[56:37] | We’re looking for a prisoner and his belongings. | 我们在找一个囚犯和他的物品 |
[56:41] | The cameras. | 摄像头 |
[56:47] | They said Chewie’s this way. | 他们说楚伊在这边 |
[56:59] | Rey, come on. | 蕾伊 快来 |
[57:00] | The dagger is on this ship. We need it. | 刀在船上 我们需要它 |
[57:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[57:05] | A feeling. I’ll meet you back at the hangar. | 凭感觉 一会机库碰头 |
[57:07] | Rey, you can’t just… | 蕾伊 你不能… |
[57:10] | Chewie. | 找楚伊 |
[57:17] | Search the city again. | 再次搜城 |
[57:21] | She’s close. | 她就在附近 |
[57:26] | Of course we came for you, Chewie. | 我们当然会来救你 楚伊 |
[57:29] | Yeah, Rey’s here. She’s gonna get the dagger. | 没错 蕾伊来了 她去拿刀 |
[57:38] | Whose ship is this? | 这是谁的飞船 |
[57:39] | The ship’s this way. Follow me. | 飞船在这边 跟我来 |
[57:42] | Over here! | 这边 |
[57:44] | Wrong way! | 走错了 |
[57:46] | There’s not really a right way, is there? | 走哪都不对 不是吗 |
[57:50] | I found them. | 我找到他们了 |
[57:52] | Blast them! | 干掉他们 |
[57:58] | Over here! | 这边 |
[57:59] | There they are. Get them! | 他们在那里 抓住他们 |
[58:16] | – We close? – Straight ahead. | -快到了吗 -就在前面 |
[58:17] | Blast them! | 干掉他们 |
[58:21] | Halt! | 站住 |
[58:25] | Poe! | 波 |
[58:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[58:32] | Nope. | 并不好 |
[58:34] | You there, hands up! | 你们几个 举起手来 |
[58:35] | Drop your weapons now! | 立刻放下武器 |
[58:37] | Put your weapons down! | 放下武器 |
[58:39] | Drop them! | 快放下 |
[58:41] | Drop them now! | 立刻放下 |
[58:44] | Hey, fellas. | 你们好 |
[58:45] | Shut up, scum. | 闭嘴 渣滓 |
[59:27] | No! | 不 |
[59:30] | No! | 不 |
[59:31] | No. | 不 |
[59:32] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[59:36] | Wherever you are… | 无论你在哪里 |
[59:38] | you are hard to find. | 你真难找 |
[59:40] | You’re hard to get rid of. | 你真难摆脱 |
[59:43] | I pushed you in the desert, | 我在沙漠里逼你 |
[59:44] | because I needed to see it. | 因为我需要看清 |
[59:47] | I needed you to see it. | 我需要你看清 |
[59:50] | Who you are. | 你是谁 |
[59:52] | I know the rest of your story. | 我知道你故事的下半段 |
[59:56] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[59:59] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[1:00:01] | I never lied to you. | 我从未骗过你 |
[1:00:04] | Your parents were no one. | 你的父母是无名之辈 |
[1:00:07] | They chose to be. | 那是他们的选择 |
[1:00:09] | To keep you safe. | 为了保护你的安全 |
[1:00:11] | Don’t! | 别说了 |
[1:00:11] | You remember more than you say. | 你记得的比你说的多 |
[1:00:14] | I’ve been in your head. | 我进入过你的脑中 |
[1:00:15] | I don’t want this! | 我不想听 |
[1:00:16] | Search your memories. | 搜索你的记忆 |
[1:00:17] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:22] | Remember them. | 想起他们 |
[1:00:24] | See them. | 看见他们 |
[1:00:28] | My love. Rey, be brave. | 亲爱的 蕾伊 要勇敢 |
[1:00:33] | You’ll be safe here. | 你在这里会很安全 |
[1:00:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:00:38] | Come back! | 回来 |
[1:00:40] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:48] | They sold you to protect you. | 他们为保护你而卖了你 |
[1:00:50] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[1:00:51] | Rey, I know what happened to them. | 蕾伊 我知道他们发生了什么 |
[1:01:02] | Move it. | 快走 |
[1:01:04] | Allegiant General, | 忠义将军 |
[1:01:05] | the scavenger is not with them. | 拾荒者没和他们在一起 |
[1:01:07] | Take them away. Terminate them. | 把他们带下去 解决掉 |
[1:01:15] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[1:01:16] | You don’t know the whole story. | 你不知道来龙去脉 |
[1:01:23] | It was Palpatine who had your parents taken. | 是帕尔帕廷下令抓走了你父母 |
[1:01:27] | He was looking for you. | 他在找你 |
[1:01:30] | But they wouldn’t say where you were. | 但他们不肯说出你的所在 |
[1:01:33] | So he gave the order. | 所以他下了令 |
[1:01:39] | She isn’t on Jakku. She’s gone. | 她不在贾库 她走了 |
[1:01:42] | No! | 不 |
[1:01:45] | No! | 不 |
[1:01:56] | So that’s where you are. | 原来你在那里 |
[1:02:02] | You know why the Emperor’s always wanted you dead. | 你知道为什么皇帝一直想要你死 |
[1:02:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:07] | I’ll come tell you. | 我会去告诉你 |
[1:02:14] | She was in my quarters. Lock down the ship. | 她在我的住处 封锁全舰 |
[1:02:21] | Actually… | 其实 |
[1:02:23] | I’d like to do this myself. | 我想亲自动手 |
[1:02:30] | What were you gonna tell Rey before? | 你之前要告诉蕾伊什么 |
[1:02:32] | You still on that? | 你还在想那个 |
[1:02:34] | I’m sorry, is this a bad time? | 抱歉 现在时机不对吗 |
[1:02:36] | Yeah. Sort of is a bad time, Poe. | 是有些不合时宜 波 |
[1:02:38] | Well, ’cause later doesn’t really look like an option. | 我们好像也没机会等到以后了 |
[1:02:40] | If you’re gonna let something off your chest, | 如果你想吐露什么心事 |
[1:02:41] | maybe now’s not the worst time to… | 也许现在时机正好… |
[1:02:46] | I’m the spy. | 间谍是我 |
[1:02:48] | – What? – You? | -什么 -你 |
[1:02:50] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[1:02:51] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:02:52] | No, you did not. | 你才不知道呢 |
[1:02:53] | What’s your operating number? | 你的操作编码是多少 |
[1:02:56] | That’s not even a language. | 这是什么鸟语 |
[1:03:02] | Oh, dear! My first laser battle. | 天啊 我的激光战首秀 |
[1:03:04] | – Where are the others? – They haven’t come back. | -其他人呢 -他们还没回来 |
[1:03:13] | Find them. | 去找他们 |
[1:03:14] | – Go. – Yes. | -快去 -好的 |
[1:03:20] | Friends ahead. | 前方有朋友 |
[1:03:22] | Oh, yes, there they are! | 找到他们了 |
[1:03:23] | BB-8, come on! | BB-8 快点 |
[1:03:24] | I’ll shut down the impeders. You’ve got seconds. | 我关掉阻抗器 你有几秒钟的时间 |
[1:03:26] | There she is. | 千年隼在那 |
[1:03:28] | She’s a survivor. | 她真顽强 |
[1:03:29] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等下 |
[1:03:31] | – Blast me in the arm. Quick. – What? | -快朝我的手臂开一枪 -什么 |
[1:03:33] | Or they’ll know. | 不然他们会发现的 |
[1:03:36] | No! | 不 |
[1:03:38] | Why are you helping us? | 你为什么帮我们 |
[1:03:41] | I don’t care if you win. | 你们赢不赢我不在乎 |
[1:03:43] | I need Kylo Ren to lose. | 我只要凯洛·伦输 |
[1:04:11] | Why did the Emperor come for me? | 为什么皇帝要追杀我 |
[1:04:14] | Why did he want to kill a child? | 他为什么连一个孩子都不放过 |
[1:04:18] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:04:19] | Because he saw what you would become. | 因为他预见了你的未来 |
[1:04:22] | You don’t just have power. | 你不仅仅是拥有力量 |
[1:04:26] | You have his power. | 你拥有他的力量 |
[1:04:28] | You’re his granddaughter. | 你是他的孙女 |
[1:04:31] | You are a Palpatine. | 你是帕尔帕廷家族的 |
[1:04:42] | My mother was the daughter of Vader. | 我的母亲是维达的女儿 |
[1:04:45] | Your father was the son of the Emperor. | 你的父亲是皇帝的儿子 |
[1:04:48] | What Palpatine doesn’t know | 帕尔帕廷不知道的是 |
[1:04:50] | is we’re a dyad in the Force, Rey. | 我们是原力的二分体 蕾伊 |
[1:04:52] | Two that are one. | 看似两人 实则一体 |
[1:05:02] | We’ll kill him together and take the throne. | 我们合力杀死他 夺取王位 |
[1:05:15] | You know what you need to do. | 你知道自己该怎么做 |
[1:05:19] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[1:05:29] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:05:38] | Hold her steady. | 保持千年隼稳定 |
[1:05:44] | Finn, move fast! | 芬恩 快点 |
[1:05:46] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[1:05:48] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:05:54] | Come on! I got you! | 快 我接住你 |
[1:06:03] | It was a coordinated incursion, Allegiant General. | 这是一次里应外合的入侵 忠义将军 |
[1:06:07] | They overpowered the guards | 他们制服了守卫 |
[1:06:08] | and forced me to take them to their ship. | 逼我带他们上飞船 |
[1:06:10] | I see. | 明白了 |
[1:06:13] | Get me the Supreme Leader. | 给我联系最高领袖 |
[1:06:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:06:19] | Tell him we found our spy. | 告诉他我们揪出间谍了 |
[1:06:24] | I don’t know why they’re not following us, | 我不知道他们为什么不跟上来 |
[1:06:26] | but I don’t trust it. | 但我还是不放心 |
[1:06:28] | Landing gear’s busted? How busted? | 起落架坏了 有多严重 |
[1:06:32] | All that matters is the wayfinder. Finding Exegol. | 重要的是找到寻路仪 找到厄西戈 |
[1:06:34] | That’s what we’re doing. | 这正是我们在做的 |
[1:06:41] | He killed my mother. | 他杀死了我的母亲 |
[1:06:44] | And my father. | 还有我的父亲 |
[1:06:48] | I’m going to find Palpatine… | 我要找到帕尔帕廷 |
[1:06:52] | and destroy him. | 然后消灭他 |
[1:06:55] | Rey…that doesn’t sound like you. | 蕾伊 这不像你会说的话 |
[1:07:00] | Rey, I know you… | 蕾伊 我了解你… |
[1:07:01] | People keep telling me they know me. | 大家都说他们了解我 |
[1:07:06] | I’m afraid no one does. | 恐怕没人了解我 |
[1:07:13] | The Jedi apprentice still lives. | 绝地学徒还活着 |
[1:07:17] | Perhaps you have betrayed me. | 你是不是背叛了我 |
[1:07:21] | Do not make me turn my fleet against you. | 不要逼我用舰队对付你 |
[1:07:25] | I know where she’s going. | 我知道她要去哪 |
[1:07:27] | She’ll never be a Jedi. | 她永远成为不了绝地武士 |
[1:07:29] | Make sure of it. | 确保这一点 |
[1:07:30] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[1:08:14] | What… What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:08:16] | It’s the Death Star. | 是死星 |
[1:08:17] | A bad place from an old war. | 旧战争中的罪恶之地 |
[1:08:21] | It’s gonna take us years to find what we’re looking for. | 这真的是大海捞针了 |
[1:08:23] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[1:08:25] | “Only this blade tells.” | “只有这把刀能确定” |
[1:09:01] | The wayfinder’s there. | 寻路仪就在那 |
[1:09:04] | Heads up. | 小心 |
[1:09:13] | Rough landing. | 着陆挺颠簸啊 |
[1:09:14] | – I’ve seen worse. – I’ve seen better. | -不算最差的 -不算最好的 |
[1:09:18] | Are you Resistance? | 你们是反抗军的吗 |
[1:09:20] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[1:09:21] | We picked up a transmission from someone named Babu Frik. | 我们收到了巴布·弗里克发来的信息 |
[1:09:24] | Babu Frik? Oh, he’s one of my oldest friends. | 巴布·弗里克 他是我的老朋友 |
[1:09:27] | He said you’d come. | 他说你们会来 |
[1:09:29] | He said you were the last hope. | 他说你们是最后的希望了 |
[1:09:33] | We have to get to that wreck. | 我们得到废墟上去 |
[1:09:34] | There is something inside there we need. | 里面有我们需要的东西 |
[1:09:36] | I can take you there by water. | 我可以带你们从水上过去 |
[1:09:37] | – Have you seen the water? – Not now. | -这浪你没看到吗 -不是现在 |
[1:09:39] | Too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[1:09:41] | We can go first light tomorrow. | 我们明早天亮出发 |
[1:09:42] | We can’t wait that long. We don’t have the time. | 我们等不了那么久 我们没有时间 |
[1:09:46] | Or the choice. | 也没有其他选择 |
[1:09:48] | Let’s get that ship fixed. | 我们先把飞船修好 |
[1:09:49] | Do you have any spare parts? | 你们有备用零件吗 |
[1:09:51] | Some. | 有一些 |
[1:09:52] | – I’m Jannah. – I’m Poe. | -我是詹娜 -我是波 |
[1:10:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:10:06] | No, thank you. No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 不了 谢谢 |
[1:10:09] | What a dreadful situation. | 情况太可怕了 |
[1:10:11] | Is every day like this for you people? | 你们每天的生活都如此精彩吗 |
[1:10:14] | Madness. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:10:14] | Did we ever find his volume control? | 我们搞清楚他的音量键在哪了吗 |
[1:10:18] | It’s an O-6, but should work. | 这是06 应该也能用 |
[1:10:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:23] | This is a First Order part. | 这是第一秩序的零件 |
[1:10:25] | There’s an old cruiser on the west ridge. | 西边山脊上有一艘旧巡航舰 |
[1:10:27] | Stripped for parts. | 从那里拆下来的 |
[1:10:29] | The one we were assigned to. | 那是我们以前服役的巡航舰 |
[1:10:31] | The one we escaped in. | 我们用它逃出来了 |
[1:10:33] | Okay, wait. You were First Order? | 等等 你曾是第一秩序的 |
[1:10:37] | Not by choice. | 不是自愿的 |
[1:10:40] | We were conscripted as kids. All of us. | 我们都是小时候就被征召入伍 |
[1:10:44] | I was TZ-1719. Stormtrooper. | 我是TZ-1719 冲锋队员 |
[1:10:47] | FN-2187. | 我是FN-2187 |
[1:10:49] | You? | 你 |
[1:10:50] | I never knew there were more. | 我不知道还有人逃出来 |
[1:10:52] | Deserters? All of us here were stormtroopers. | 逃兵吗 我们这里所有人都是冲锋队员 |
[1:10:55] | We mutinied at the battle of Ansett Island. | 我们在安捷岛战役中哗变了 |
[1:10:58] | They told us to fire on civilians. | 他们命令我们射杀平民 |
[1:11:00] | We wouldn’t do it. | 我们下不了手 |
[1:11:01] | We laid our weapons down. | 我们放下了武器 |
[1:11:03] | – All of you? – The whole company. | -所有人吗 -整个连队 |
[1:11:07] | I don’t even know how it happened. | 我都不知道一切是如何发生的 |
[1:11:10] | It wasn’t a decision, really, it was like… | 不是什么深思熟虑之后的抉择 更像是… |
[1:11:13] | an instinct. | 一种直觉 |
[1:11:15] | Feeling. | 感觉 |
[1:11:17] | A feeling. | 一种感觉 |
[1:11:19] | The Force. | 原力 |
[1:11:21] | The Force brought me here. | 原力引导我来到此处 |
[1:11:24] | It brought me to Rey. And Poe. | 它带我结识了蕾伊 还有波 |
[1:11:28] | You say that like you’re sure it’s real. | 你说得好像你能肯定是真的一样 |
[1:11:31] | It’s real. | 就是真的 |
[1:11:33] | I wasn’t sure then… | 我当时还不太确定 |
[1:11:34] | but I am now. | 但现在我深信不疑 |
[1:11:39] | What is it, buddy? | 兄弟 怎么了 |
[1:11:43] | What do you mean you haven’t seen her? | 什么叫你没看到她 |
[1:11:59] | She took the skimmer? | 她把水上飞机开走了 |
[1:12:36] | What the hell was she thinking? | 她怎么想的 |
[1:12:37] | Poe, we gotta go after her. | 波 我们得追上她 |
[1:12:39] | We’ll get the Falcon fixed, | 我们先修好千年隼 |
[1:12:40] | and get out there as fast as we can. | 然后赶紧去追她 |
[1:12:41] | No, we’re gonna lose her. | 不 我们追不上的 |
[1:12:43] | Look, she left us! What do you wanna do? Swim? | 她抛下了我们 你想怎么追 游过去吗 |
[1:12:45] | She’s not herself. | 她不太对劲 |
[1:12:45] | You have no idea what she’s fighting. | 你不明白她对抗的是什么 |
[1:12:47] | And you do? | 你就明白吗 |
[1:12:50] | Yeah, I do. | 对 我明白 |
[1:12:53] | And so does Leia. | 莱娅也明白 |
[1:12:55] | Well, I’m not Leia. | 我不是莱娅 |
[1:12:57] | That’s for damn sure. | 你说的没错 |
[1:13:22] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[1:13:24] | There’s another skimmer. | 还有一架水上飞机 |
[1:16:15] | Don’t be afraid of who you are. | 不要畏惧真实的自己 |
[1:16:52] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[1:16:55] | You wanted to prove to my mother that you were a Jedi… | 你想向我的母亲证明你是绝地武士 |
[1:16:57] | but you’ve proven something else. | 但你却证明了别的 |
[1:17:02] | You can’t go back to her now. | 你已经无法回到她身边了 |
[1:17:06] | Like I can’t. | 就像我不能一样 |
[1:17:10] | Give it to me. | 还给我 |
[1:17:15] | The dark side is in our nature. | 黑暗面存在于我们的本性中 |
[1:17:21] | Surrender to it. | 别再挣扎了 |
[1:17:23] | Give it… | 把它 |
[1:17:25] | to me. | 还给我 |
[1:17:32] | The only way you’re getting to Exegol is with me. | 你要想去厄西戈 只能和我一起 |
[1:17:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:12] | Leia knows what must be done, R2. | 莱娅知道必须做什么 R2 |
[1:18:15] | To reach her son now… | 现在联系她的儿子 |
[1:18:17] | will take all the strength she has left. | 会耗尽她仅剩的精力 |
[1:18:42] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[1:18:45] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[1:18:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:23] | No, we can’t follow them! | 我们不能过去 |
[1:19:25] | – I can’t leave her! – We can’t! | -我不能抛下她 -不能过去 |
[1:19:27] | Rey! | 蕾伊 |
[1:21:07] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:21:39] | Leia. | 莱娅 |
[1:22:58] | I did want to take your hand. | 我确实想握住你伸出的手 |
[1:23:02] | Ben’s hand. | 本的手 |
[1:23:45] | Goodbye, dear princess. | 再见 亲爱的公主 |
[1:24:00] | Poe, something’s happened. | 波 出事了 |
[1:24:03] | – Finn. – This can’t wait. | -芬恩 -这等不了 |
[1:24:04] | We’ve gotta see the General. | 我们必须见将军 |
[1:24:08] | She’s gone. | 她去世了 |
[1:24:15] | Chewie… | 楚伊 |
[1:24:42] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[1:25:04] | I miss you, son. | 我很想你 儿子 |
[1:25:09] | Your son is dead. | 你儿子已经死了 |
[1:25:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:17] | Kylo Ren is dead. | 死的是凯洛·伦 |
[1:25:22] | My son is alive. | 我儿子还活着 |
[1:25:28] | You’re just a memory. | 你不过是一段记忆 |
[1:25:32] | Your memory. | 你的记忆 |
[1:25:38] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[1:25:41] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:25:45] | She’s gone. | 她去世了 |
[1:25:49] | Your mother’s gone. | 你母亲去世了 |
[1:25:51] | But what she stood for, what she fought for… | 但她所坚持的 为之抗争的… |
[1:25:55] | that’s not gone. | 并未随之离去 |
[1:26:04] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:26:06] | I know what I have to do… | 我知道我该做什么 |
[1:26:07] | but I don’t know if I have the strength to do it. | 但我不知道自己有没有力量做到 |
[1:26:19] | You do. | 你可以的 |
[1:26:32] | Dad… | 爸… |
[1:26:39] | I know. | 我明白 |
[1:27:01] | The Princess of Alderaan has disrupted my plan… | 奥德兰公主打乱了我的计划 |
[1:27:06] | but her foolish act will be in vain. | 但她的愚蠢牺牲终将白费 |
[1:27:10] | Come to me on Exegol, General Pryde. | 来厄西戈找我 普莱德将军 |
[1:27:16] | As I served you in the old wars, | 我在旧战争中为您效命 |
[1:27:19] | I serve you now. | 现在也一样 |
[1:27:21] | Send a ship to a world they know. | 派一艘舰船去他们熟知的星球 |
[1:27:25] | Let it burn. | 毁掉它 |
[1:27:27] | The Final Order begins. | 最终秩序的统治开启了 |
[1:27:30] | She will come, her friends will follow. | 她会来的 然后她的朋友会追随而至 |
[1:27:35] | Yes, my lord. | 是 大人 |
[1:27:47] | Levels holding steady at 85%. | 水平稳定在85% |
[1:27:50] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[1:27:53] | – Kijimi is in range. – Fire. | -基吉米进入射程 -开火 |
[1:28:14] | Kijimi? How? | 基吉米 怎么会 |
[1:28:18] | A blast from a Star Destroyer. | 歼星舰的一击 |
[1:28:21] | A ship from the new Sith fleet. | 是新西斯舰队的一艘舰船 |
[1:28:23] | Out of the Unknowns. | 来自未知领域 |
[1:28:25] | The Emperor sent a ship from Exegol. | 皇帝从厄西戈派了一艘歼星舰 |
[1:28:27] | Does that mean every ship in the fleet… | 这是不是说那舰队的每一艘舰船… |
[1:28:29] | Has planet-killing weapons. Of course they do. | 都有能毁灭星球的武器 当然了 |
[1:28:32] | All of them. | 全都有 |
[1:28:34] | This is how he finishes it. | 他就是这样完成计划的 |
[1:28:35] | Listen. | 听 |
[1:28:37] | It’s on every frequency. | 这是全频道广播 |
[1:28:41] | “The Resistance is dead. | “反抗军已死 |
[1:28:43] | “The Sith flame will burn. | 西斯之火将点燃一切 |
[1:28:46] | “All worlds, surrender or die. | 所有星球 不投降就得死 |
[1:28:49] | “The Final Order begins.” | 最终秩序的统治开启了” |
[1:28:52] | Leia made you acting general. | 莱娅任命你为代理将军 |
[1:28:55] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:29:05] | I gotta tell you, I don’t really know… | 我跟你说 我都不知道 |
[1:29:08] | how to do this. | 现在怎么办 |
[1:29:11] | What you did… | 你做出的成就 |
[1:29:15] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[1:29:17] | Neither were we. | 我们当时也没准备好 |
[1:29:22] | Luke, Han, Leia, me… | 卢克 汉 莱娅 我 |
[1:29:25] | Who’s ever ready? | 谁准备好了呢 |
[1:29:27] | How’d you do it? | 你们是怎么做到的 |
[1:29:30] | Defeat an empire with almost nothing. | 几乎赤手空拳地打败一个帝国 |
[1:29:34] | We had each other. | 我们有彼此 |
[1:29:36] | That’s how we won. | 我们就是那么赢的 |
[1:29:42] | Hey, don’t touch that. That’s my friend’s. | 别碰那个 那是我朋友的 |
[1:29:43] | Sorry. She is gone? | 抱歉 她走了吗 |
[1:29:46] | Yeah, she’s gone. | 对 她走了 |
[1:29:48] | I don’t know where. | 我不知道去了哪里 |
[1:29:50] | I miss her. | 我想念她 |
[1:29:51] | I miss her, too. | 我也想念她 |
[1:29:55] | So, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:29:57] | I gotta talk to you about something. | 我得跟你说件事 |
[1:29:58] | I gotta talk to you about something. | 我得跟你说件事 |
[1:29:59] | I can’t do this alone. | 我没法一个人做这个 |
[1:30:01] | I need you in command with me. | 我需要你和我一起指挥 |
[1:30:02] | This droid has… thank you. I appreciate that. | 这个机器人…谢谢 我很感谢 |
[1:30:05] | – General. – General. | -喊将军 -将军 |
[1:30:06] | This droid has a ton of information about Exegol. | 这个机器人知道大量厄西戈情报 |
[1:30:08] | – Wait, what? Cone-face? – I am D-O. | -什么 锥脸吗 -我是D-O |
[1:30:10] | Sorry, D-O. | 抱歉 D-O |
[1:30:11] | He was going to Exegol with Ochi of Bestoon. | 他本来要和贝斯图的越智一起去厄西戈 |
[1:30:13] | Why was Ochi going there? | 越智为什么要去那里 |
[1:30:15] | To bring the little girl | 为了把他本该 |
[1:30:16] | he was supposed to take from Jakku to the Emperor. | 去贾库带走的女孩交给皇帝 |
[1:30:19] | He wanted her alive. | 他要活捉她 |
[1:31:11] | A Jedi’s weapon deserves more respect. | 你应该对绝地武士的武器更尊重些 |
[1:31:16] | Master Skywalker. | 天行者大师 |
[1:31:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:31:22] | I saw myself on the dark throne. | 我看到我高坐在黑暗的王座上 |
[1:31:24] | I won’t let it happen. | 我不会让这事发生的 |
[1:31:26] | I’m never leaving this place. | 我永远也不会离开这里 |
[1:31:28] | I’m doing what you did. | 我在做您做过的事情 |
[1:31:29] | I was wrong. | 我做错了 |
[1:31:32] | It was fear that kept me here. | 让我留在这里的是恐惧 |
[1:31:36] | What are you most afraid of? | 你最害怕什么 |
[1:31:43] | Myself. | 我自己 |
[1:31:47] | Because you’re a Palpatine. | 因为你是帕尔帕廷家族的 |
[1:31:51] | Leia knew it, too. | 莱娅也知道 |
[1:31:54] | She didn’t tell me. | 她没告诉我 |
[1:32:03] | She still trained me. | 她还是训练了我 |
[1:32:05] | Because she saw your spirit. | 因为她看到了你的灵魂 |
[1:32:08] | Your heart. | 你的心 |
[1:32:12] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[1:32:15] | Some things are stronger than blood. | 有些东西比血脉更强大 |
[1:32:18] | Confronting fear is the destiny of a Jedi. | 面对恐惧是绝地武士的宿命 |
[1:32:22] | Your destiny. | 也是你的宿命 |
[1:32:24] | If you don’t face Palpatine… | 如果你不敢面对帕尔帕廷 |
[1:32:26] | it will mean the end of the Jedi. | 那就意味着绝地武士的末日 |
[1:32:29] | And the war will be lost. | 并且战争会失败 |
[1:32:35] | There’s something my sister would want you to have. | 有个东西我妹妹一定想给你 |
[1:32:53] | Leia’s saber. | 莱娅的光剑 |
[1:32:57] | It was the last night of her training. | 那是她训练的最后一天 |
[1:33:17] | Leia told me that she had sensed the death of her son | 莱娅告诉我 她在自己绝地武士道路的终点 |
[1:33:20] | at the end of her Jedi path. | 感应到了她儿子的死 |
[1:33:23] | She surrendered her saber to me and said that one day… | 她将她的光剑交给我 并说未来有一天 |
[1:33:27] | it would be picked up again… | 它会被再次拿起 |
[1:33:29] | by someone who would finish her journey. | 那个人将完成她的旅程 |
[1:33:34] | A thousand generations live in you now. | 上千代人现在与你同在 |
[1:33:39] | But this is your fight. | 但这是你的战斗 |
[1:33:42] | You’ll take both sabers to Exegol. | 你把两把光剑都带去厄西戈 |
[1:33:47] | I can’t get there. | 我没法去那里 |
[1:33:48] | I don’t have the wayfinder. I destroyed Ren’s ship. | 我没有寻路仪 我毁了伦的飞船 |
[1:33:51] | You have everything you need. | 你什么都不缺 |
[1:34:04] | Two were made. | 一共有两台 |
[1:35:02] | Oh, hello. I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations. | 你好 我是C-3PO 负责人机关系 |
[1:35:07] | And you are? | 你是谁 |
[1:35:09] | What? | 什么 |
[1:35:11] | Well, I am quite certain I would remember | 我要是有一个挚友 |
[1:35:14] | if I had a best friend. | 我肯定记得 |
[1:35:17] | You want to put what in my head? | 你想把什么放进我的脑袋 |
[1:35:19] | Under no circumstances… | 绝对不行 |
[1:35:23] | Memory restoration complete. | 记忆恢复完毕 |
[1:35:26] | Artoo, have you heard? | R2 你听说了吗 |
[1:35:28] | I am going with Mistress Rey on her very first mission. | 我要和蕾伊一起执行她的第一次任务 |
[1:35:32] | I already have? | 我已经去过了 |
[1:35:35] | Picking up a signal? From whom? | 收到一个信号 谁的信号 |
[1:35:43] | All the information you need for an airstrike on Exegol. | 对厄西戈进行空袭所需情报都有了 |
[1:35:45] | Yeah, except how to get there. | 对 除了怎么过去 |
[1:35:46] | Are you seeing these atmo readings? | 你看到这些大气层数据了吗 |
[1:35:48] | It’s a mess out there. | 一片混乱 |
[1:35:49] | Magnetic crossfields. | 磁场交错 |
[1:35:50] | Gravity wells, solar winds. | 重力陷阱 太阳风 |
[1:35:52] | How does a fleet even take off from there? | 舰队到底是怎么从那里起飞的 |
[1:35:53] | Terribly sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[1:35:53] | I’m afraid Artoo’s memory bank | R2的记忆库 |
[1:35:55] | must be crossed with his logic receptors. | 肯定和他的逻辑感受器短路了 |
[1:35:58] | He says he is receiving a transmission from | 他说他收到了 |
[1:36:01] | Master Luke. | 来自卢克大师的通信 |
[1:36:03] | That’s an old craft ID. | 那是个旧飞行机编号 |
[1:36:06] | That’s Luke Skywalker’s X-wing. | 是卢克·天行者的X翼战机 |
[1:36:08] | It’s transmitting course marker signals | 它在传输航线标记信号 |
[1:36:10] | on its way to the Unknown Regions. | 并向未知领域移动 |
[1:36:12] | It’s Rey. | 是蕾伊 |
[1:36:17] | She’s going to Exegol. | 她要去厄西戈 |
[1:36:24] | She’s showing us. | 她在给我们带路 |
[1:36:25] | She’s showing us how to get there. | 告诉我们怎么去那里 |
[1:36:29] | Then we go together. | 那我们就一起去 |
[1:36:37] | Come on, buddy, we need you. | 来吧 兄弟 我们需要你 |
[1:36:39] | As long as those Star Destroyers are on Exegol | 只要那些歼星舰在厄西戈 |
[1:36:42] | we can hit them. | 我们就能攻击它们 |
[1:36:43] | Hit them how? | 怎么攻击 |
[1:36:44] | They can’t activate their shields | 它们不离开大气层 |
[1:36:45] | until they leave atmosphere. | 就没法启动护盾 |
[1:36:47] | Which isn’t easy on Exegol. | 而在厄西戈这可不容易 |
[1:36:48] | Ships that size need help taking off. | 那么大的舰船起飞时需要帮助 |
[1:36:50] | Nav can’t tell which way’s up out there. | 导航没法指引航线 |
[1:36:52] | So, how do the ships take off? | 那舰队要怎么起飞 |
[1:36:53] | They use a signal from a navigation tower, | 他们用一个导航塔发射信号 |
[1:36:56] | like this one. | 比如这个 |
[1:36:58] | Except they won’t. | 但他们用不了 |
[1:36:59] | Air team’s gonna find the tower, | 空中队会找到那个塔 |
[1:37:00] | ground team’s gonna blast it. | 地面队会击毁它 |
[1:37:01] | – Ground team? – I have an idea for that. | -地面队 -我有个计划 |
[1:37:04] | Once the tower’s down, the fleet will be stuck in atmo… | 一旦塔被摧毁 舰队就会被困在大气层里 |
[1:37:06] | for just minutes, | 短短几分钟 |
[1:37:06] | with no shields, and no way out. | 没有护盾 没法出路 |
[1:37:09] | We think hitting the cannons | 我们认为攻击那些舰炮 |
[1:37:10] | might ignite the main reactors. | 也许会引爆主反应器 |
[1:37:12] | That’s our chance. | 那就是我们的机会 |
[1:37:13] | We need to pull some Holdo maneuvers. | 我们得采用霍尔多策略 |
[1:37:15] | Do some real damage. | 造成严重破坏 |
[1:37:16] | Come on. That move is one in a million. | 拜托 那种策略成功率太低 |
[1:37:18] | Fighters and freighters can take out their cannons | 只要我们人数够多 |
[1:37:20] | if there are enough of us. | 战机和运输机就能干掉舰炮 |
[1:37:21] | There aren’t enough of us! | 我们人数不够 |
[1:37:22] | He’s right. We’d be no more than bugs to them. | 他说得对 我们这是螳臂当车 |
[1:37:25] | That’s where Lando and Chewie come in. | 这就需要兰多和楚伊了 |
[1:37:27] | They’ll take the Falcon to the Core Systems. | 他们会驾驶千年隼去核心星系 |
[1:37:29] | Send out a call for help for anybody listening. | 对所有收听的人发送求援信号 |
[1:37:32] | We’ve got friends out there. | 我们在宇宙中有朋友 |
[1:37:33] | They’ll come if they know there’s hope. | 如果知道有希望 他们就会来 |
[1:37:36] | They will. | 他们会来的 |
[1:37:38] | First Order wins by making us think we’re alone. | 第一秩序让我们以为自己孤立无援从而取胜 |
[1:37:42] | We’re not alone. | 但我们不是孤立无援 |
[1:37:44] | Good people will fight if we lead them. | 振臂一呼 善良的人们就会奋起反抗 |
[1:37:49] | Leia never gave up. | 莱娅从未放弃 |
[1:37:52] | And neither will we. | 我们也不会放弃 |
[1:37:54] | We’re gonna show them we’re not afraid. | 我们要向他们证明我们无所畏惧 |
[1:38:01] | What our mothers and fathers fought for… | 我们父母为之奋斗的事业 |
[1:38:04] | we will not let die. | 不会在我们手中消亡 |
[1:38:08] | Not today. | 不会在今天 |
[1:38:11] | Today, we make our last stand. | 今天 我们将背水一战 |
[1:38:14] | For the galaxy. | 为了星系 |
[1:38:18] | For Leia. | 为了莱娅 |
[1:38:22] | For everyone we’ve lost. | 为了我们失去的每一个人 |
[1:38:25] | They’ve taken enough of us. | 他们夺走了我们太多的同伴 |
[1:38:27] | Now we take the war to them. | 现在我们向他们宣战 |
[1:38:56] | She’s on approach. | 她来了 |
[1:38:58] | All ships rise to deployment altitude. | 所有舰船升到部署高度 |
[1:39:41] | I know it’s a rough ride… | 我知道这很艰难 |
[1:39:42] | but stay locked on Rey’s course. | 但是跟紧蕾伊的航线 |
[1:39:51] | Clear run frequency. | 频率明确 |
[1:39:52] | Captain, we have Resistance craft incoming. | 上尉 反抗军舰船来袭 |
[1:39:55] | Allegiant General… | 忠义将军 |
[1:39:56] | Use ion cannons! | 用离子炮 |
[1:40:03] | Look at that fleet. | 看那舰队 |
[1:40:08] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[1:40:10] | Welcome to Exegol. | 欢迎来到厄西戈 |
[1:40:15] | Watch your starboard, Wexley! | 注意右舷 韦克斯利 |
[1:40:18] | Get to their altitude. | 飞到他们的同一高度 |
[1:40:19] | They can’t fire on us without hitting each other. | 他们朝我们开火就会误伤彼此 |
[1:40:22] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[1:40:24] | Help is coming. | 援军快来了 |
[1:40:27] | There it is. | 在那里 |
[1:40:28] | Poe, I see it. | 波 我看到了 |
[1:40:30] | I’ve got a visual on the tower. | 我看到导航塔了 |
[1:41:20] | – Incoming TIEs! – I see ’em! | -TIE战机来袭 -我看到了 |
[1:41:22] | I got you, Finn. | 我掩护你 芬恩 |
[1:41:27] | – You ready back there? – Never been readier. | -你准备好回那里了吗 -早就准备好了 |
[1:41:32] | They’re targeting the navigation tower… | 他们的目标是导航塔 |
[1:41:33] | so the fleet can’t deploy. | 想让舰队无法部署 |
[1:41:35] | Then we won’t use that tower. | 那我们就不用导航塔 |
[1:41:36] | Switch over the source of navigation signal | 把导航信号源转到 |
[1:41:38] | to this ship. | 这艘舰船上 |
[1:41:39] | We’ll guide the fleet out ourselves. | 我们自己为舰队导航 |
[1:41:47] | The navigation tower has been deactivated. | 导航塔停止运行了 |
[1:41:49] | – What? – Those ships need that signal. | -什么 -那些舰船需要导航信号 |
[1:41:51] | It’s gotta be coming from somewhere. | 肯定得有个地方发信号 |
[1:41:53] | They figured out what we’re doing. | 他们猜出了我们的意图 |
[1:41:55] | Call off the ground invasion. | 取消地面进攻 |
[1:41:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:41:59] | The nav signal’s coming from that command ship. | 导航信号是从那艘指挥舰发出的 |
[1:42:01] | That’s our drop zone. | 我们就在那降落 |
[1:42:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:42:05] | A feeling. | 凭感觉 |
[1:42:07] | You wanna launch a ground invasion on a Star Destroyer? | 你想对歼星舰发动地面入侵吗 |
[1:42:09] | I don’t want to, | 我也不想 |
[1:42:10] | but we can’t take out that ship’s nav system from the air. | 但在空中我们无法破坏它的导航系统 |
[1:42:12] | Give us cover. | 掩护我们 |
[1:42:13] | We gotta keep that fleet there till help arrives. | 援军到来前 我们得先拖住那支舰队 |
[1:42:15] | – We hope. – We hope. | -但愿如此 -但愿如此 |
[1:42:17] | You heard the General. | 你们听见将军说的了 |
[1:42:19] | All Wings, cover that lander. | 所有战机 掩护着陆舱 |
[1:42:26] | They’ve landed a troop carrier. | 他们的一艘运兵机着陆了 |
[1:42:28] | – Jam the speeders. – I can’t, sir. | -干扰飞行机系统 -做不到 长官 |
[1:42:31] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[1:42:32] | They’re not using speeders. | 他们用的不是飞行机 |
[1:42:39] | Not bad for one lesson. | 上了一节课就这么熟练 |
[1:42:42] | You had a good teacher! | 是你的老师教得好 |
[1:42:51] | Keep going! | 继续前进 |
[1:42:57] | You’re doing great, buddy! | 干得不错 哥们 |
[1:42:59] | The tower’s up ahead. | 导航塔就在前方 |
[1:44:05] | Long have I waited. | 我已等待许久 |
[1:44:18] | For my grandchild to come home. | 等待我的孙女回家 |
[1:44:24] | I never wanted you dead. | 我从未想置你于死地 |
[1:44:27] | I wanted you here… | 我想让你成为 |
[1:44:30] | Empress Palpatine. | 帕尔帕廷女皇 |
[1:44:35] | You will take the throne. | 你将继承王位 |
[1:44:39] | It is your birthright to rule here. | 你生来就注定统治帝国 |
[1:44:44] | It is in your blood. Our blood. | 皇权流淌在你我的血脉中 |
[1:44:50] | I haven’t come to lead the Sith… | 我不是来统治西斯的 |
[1:44:53] | I have come to end them. | 我是来终结他们的 |
[1:44:54] | As a Jedi? | 作为绝地武士吗 |
[1:44:56] | – Yes. – No. | -是 -不 |
[1:44:59] | Your hatred, your anger. | 你心中充满怨恨与愤怒 |
[1:45:03] | You want to kill me. | 你想杀了我 |
[1:45:07] | That is what I want. | 而这正是我的期盼 |
[1:45:10] | Kill me… | 杀了我 |
[1:45:11] | and my spirit will pass into you. | 我的灵魂就会传给你 |
[1:45:15] | As all the Sith live in me… | 连同我体内的所有西斯一起 |
[1:45:19] | you will be Empress… | 而你将成为新女皇 |
[1:45:22] | we will be one. | 我们将合为一体 |
[1:45:32] | Those thrusters are hot. How are we doing? | 推进器已启动 情况怎样 |
[1:45:34] | We’re gonna blow our way in, and take out that nav tower. | 我们用炮弹开路 摧毁导航塔 |
[1:45:36] | All the hatches are blast-proof! | 所有舱门都是防爆的 |
[1:45:38] | All right, BB-8, you’re up! | BB-8 该你了 |
[1:45:39] | I’ll cover you. | 我掩护你 |
[1:46:09] | This should do it. | 这个应该管用 |
[1:46:22] | There it goes. | 成功了 |
[1:46:25] | Nice one, Finn. | 干得漂亮 芬恩 |
[1:46:27] | Nav signal’s down, but not for long. | 导航信号暂时失灵了 但撑不了太久 |
[1:46:29] | We’re offline, sir. | 我们离线了 长官 |
[1:46:31] | Reset the navigation signal! | 重启导航信号 |
[1:46:33] | Minutes away, sir. | 还要几分钟 长官 |
[1:46:36] | – Finn, let’s go! – No, no, wait, listen. | -芬恩 我们走 -不 等等 你听 |
[1:46:38] | The crown cannons have stopped. | 塔顶的炮火停下了 |
[1:46:39] | They’re resetting their systems. | 他们在重启系统 |
[1:46:40] | – So? – I gotta go do something. | -所以呢 -我得做点什么 |
[1:46:44] | I’m staying with you. | 我留下来陪你 |
[1:46:47] | Still no Falcon or backup. | 依然没看到千年隼或是援军 |
[1:46:50] | I don’t know, R2. Maybe nobody else is coming. | 我不知道 R2 可能没人会来了 |
[1:46:53] | What do we do, General? | 我们该怎么办 将军 |
[1:46:56] | We gotta hit them ourselves. | 我们得自己发起进攻了 |
[1:46:57] | What can we do against these things? | 我们能拿这些大家伙怎么办 |
[1:46:59] | Just stay alive! | 保命第一 |
[1:47:03] | The time has come! | 这一刻终于到来了 |
[1:47:15] | With your hatred, you will take my life. | 释放你心中的恨意 夺走我的生命 |
[1:47:19] | And you will ascend. | 你将会登上王位 |
[1:47:22] | All you want is for me to hate, but I won’t. | 你希望我被仇恨吞噬 但我不会如此 |
[1:47:26] | Not even you. | 就算面对你也一样 |
[1:47:29] | Weak. Like your parents. | 软弱 和你父母一样 |
[1:47:33] | My parents were strong. | 我的父母非常坚强 |
[1:47:36] | They saved me from you. | 他们从你手中救下了我 |
[1:47:38] | Your Master, Luke Skywalker, was saved by his father. | 你的老师卢克·天行者 是被他父亲所救 |
[1:47:43] | The only family you have here… | 而你唯一的家人 |
[1:47:46] | is me. | 只有我 |
[1:48:09] | They don’t have long. | 他们撑不了多久了 |
[1:48:12] | No one is coming to help them. | 没人会来救他们 |
[1:48:16] | And you are the one who led them here. | 是你把他们带来送死的 |
[1:48:21] | Strike me down. Take the throne. | 杀死我 继承王位 |
[1:48:25] | Reign over the new Empire… | 统治这全新的帝国 |
[1:48:27] | and the fleet will be yours. | 舰队任你差遣 |
[1:48:32] | Only you have the power to save them. | 只有你才能拯救他们 |
[1:48:38] | Refuse, and your new family… | 拒绝我 你的新家人 |
[1:48:43] | dies. | 必死无疑 |
[1:49:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:49:20] | Finn, where are you? The lander’s leaving. | 芬恩 你们在哪里 着陆舱要离开了 |
[1:49:24] | – Finn! – Go without us. | -芬恩 -别管我们了 |
[1:49:26] | We’re taking this entire ship down. | 我们要彻底摧毁这艘舰船 |
[1:49:30] | What? How? | 什么 怎么做 |
[1:49:31] | We’re gonna hit the command deck. | 我们去攻击指挥层 |
[1:49:34] | Rose, please. Go. | 罗丝 拜托了 快走吧 |
[1:49:38] | – Rose! – Rose! | -罗丝 -罗丝 |
[1:49:40] | I’ll get the trigger! | 我去拿引爆器 |
[1:49:45] | The ritual begins. | 仪式开始 |
[1:49:48] | She will strike me down… | 她将杀死我 |
[1:49:51] | and pledge herself as a Sith. | 然后宣誓成为西斯 |
[1:50:14] | She will draw her weapon. | 她将拔出武器 |
[1:50:20] | She will come to me. | 她将向我走来 |
[1:50:35] | She will take her revenge. | 她将完成复仇 |
[1:50:44] | And with a stroke of her saber… | 随着她手中光剑的斩击 |
[1:50:47] | the Sith are reborn! | 西斯得以重生 |
[1:50:51] | The Jedi are dead! | 绝地武士已死 |
[1:51:15] | Do it! | 动手吧 |
[1:51:16] | Make the sacrifice! | 作出牺牲 |
[1:52:28] | Stand together, die together. | 并肩战斗 生死与共 |
[1:52:41] | The lifeforce of your bond… | 你二人的羁绊之力 |
[1:52:47] | a dyad in the Force. | 正是原力的二分体 |
[1:52:50] | A power like life itself. | 这力量如同生命本身一般 |
[1:52:54] | Unseen for generations. | 已经消失好几个世代了 |
[1:52:58] | And now… | 现在 |
[1:53:00] | the power of two restores the one, | 借助此等力量 唯一真皇 |
[1:53:04] | true Emperor. | 将会重生 |
[1:53:28] | Snap, they’re on your tail. | 斯耐普 后方有敌人 |
[1:53:29] | Yeah, I see ’em! | 我看到了 |
[1:53:30] | No, no, no, Snap, Snap! | 别别别 斯耐普 斯耐普 |
[1:53:33] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:53:36] | Alpha Three is down. | 阿尔法三号被击落了 |
[1:53:41] | They’re everywhere! | 敌人到处都是 |
[1:53:45] | Delta leader’s hit! | 德尔塔领队被击中了 |
[1:53:47] | Losing altitude! | 正在坠落 |
[1:53:48] | General, what’s our next move? | 将军 接下来该如何应对 |
[1:53:50] | Poe, what now? | 波 现在怎么办 |
[1:53:52] | My friends… | 朋友们 |
[1:53:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:53:58] | I thought we had a shot. | 我本以为有机会取胜的 |
[1:54:02] | But there’s just too many of them. | 但他们人实在太多了 |
[1:54:05] | But there are more of us, Poe. | 但我们人更多 波 |
[1:54:07] | There are more of us. | 我们人更多 |
[1:54:20] | Look at this. | 快看啊 |
[1:54:22] | Look at this. | 快看啊 |
[1:54:33] | Lando, you did it. You did it! | 兰多你做到了 你做到了 |
[1:54:38] | Hit those underbelly cannons. | 攻击下部的舰炮 |
[1:54:39] | Every one we knock out is a world saved. | 每消灭一艘歼星舰就相当于拯救一个星球 |
[1:54:45] | Nice flying, Lando. | 飞得不错 兰多 |
[1:54:57] | We have a ship down. We lost a Destroyer. | 我们的一艘歼星舰被击落了 |
[1:54:59] | Systems not responding. | 系统无响应 |
[1:55:00] | Where did they get all these fighter craft? | 他们从哪弄来这么多架战机 |
[1:55:01] | They have no navy. | 他们根本没有海军 |
[1:55:02] | It’s not a navy, sir, it’s just people. | 不是海军 长官 是平民 |
[1:55:16] | So long, sky trash! | 永别了 太空垃圾 |
[1:55:18] | Who’s that flyer? | 那个飞行员是谁 |
[1:55:19] | Take a guess, spice runner. | 猜猜看 香料走私犯 |
[1:55:24] | Zorii! You made it! | 佐伊 你来了 |
[1:55:39] | Look what you have made. | 看看你们如何成就了我 |
[1:56:02] | As once I fell… | 就像我曾经坠落 |
[1:56:04] | so falls the last Skywalker. | 最后一名天行者也将坠落 |
[1:56:16] | Do not fear that feeble attack… | 不要惧怕这软弱无力的攻击 |
[1:56:20] | my faithful. | 我忠诚的信徒们 |
[1:56:22] | Nothing will stop the return of the Sith! | 西斯的回归是不可阻挡的 |
[1:56:37] | R2, my systems are failing. | R2 我的系统失灵了 |
[1:56:41] | Does anyone copy? | 有人收到吗 |
[1:57:23] | Be with me. | 与我同在 |
[1:57:30] | Be with me. | 与我同在 |
[1:57:37] | Be with me. | 与我同在 |
[1:57:42] | These are your final steps, Rey. | 这些是你要做的最后几步了 蕾伊 |
[1:57:46] | Rise and take them. | 起来完成它们吧 |
[1:57:49] | – Rey. – Rey. | -蕾伊 -蕾伊 |
[1:57:50] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[1:57:51] | Bring back the balance, Rey, as I did. | 将和平带回来吧 蕾伊 如我一样 |
[1:57:54] | In the night, find the light, Rey. | 在黑夜中找到光明 蕾伊 |
[1:57:56] | You’re not alone, Rey. | 你并非孤单一人 蕾伊 |
[1:57:58] | Alone never have you been. | 你从不曾孤单过 |
[1:58:00] | Every Jedi who ever lived lives in you. | 历史上的每一个绝地武士都与你同在 |
[1:58:03] | The Force surrounds you, Rey. | 原力就在你身边 蕾伊 |
[1:58:05] | Let it guide you. | 让它指引你 |
[1:58:06] | As it guided us. | 正如它曾指引我们 |
[1:58:07] | Feel the Force flowing through you, Rey. | 感受原力在你体内流淌 蕾伊 |
[1:58:09] | Let it lift you. | 让它助你起身 |
[1:58:10] | Rise, rey. | 起来吧 蕾伊 |
[1:58:12] | We stand behind you, Rey. | 我们就站在你身后 蕾伊 |
[1:58:14] | Rey. | 蕾伊 |
[1:58:15] | Rise in the Force. | 在原力中起来吧 |
[1:58:17] | In the heart of a Jedi lies her strength. | 她的绝地之心给予她力量 |
[1:58:21] | – Rise. – Rise. | -起来吧 -起来吧 |
[1:58:24] | Rey, the Force will be with you, always. | 蕾伊 原力将永远与你同在 |
[1:58:48] | Let your death be the final word… | 就用你的死亡 |
[1:58:51] | in the story of rebellion. | 来给反抗运动画下句点 |
[1:59:05] | I’m back on! This is our last chance. | 我回到战斗了 这是我们最后的机会 |
[1:59:07] | We gotta hit those cannons now! | 立刻攻击那些舰炮 |
[1:59:14] | You are nothing! | 你什么都不是 |
[1:59:16] | A scavenger girl is no match for the power in me. | 一个拾荒女是无法与我体内的力量匹敌的 |
[1:59:23] | I am all the Sith! | 我是所有的西斯 |
[1:59:30] | And I… | 而我 |
[1:59:37] | I’m all the Jedi. | 是所有的绝地武士 |
[2:00:29] | Poe, the command ship! | 波 指挥舰被击毁了 |
[2:00:33] | Their fleet is stuck here! | 他们的舰队被困在这了 |
[2:00:34] | They’re toast! Come on! | 一举歼灭他们 |
[2:00:40] | Finn, you seeing this? | 芬 你看见了吗 |
[2:00:41] | Finn didn’t board the lander. | 芬恩没回到着陆舱里 |
[2:00:43] | They’re still on that command ship? | 他还在指挥舰上吗 |
[2:00:55] | I see them. I’m going to get them. | 我看到他们了 我去接应 |
[2:00:58] | General, you won’t make it. | 将军 你来不及的 |
[2:01:00] | Trust me, I’m fast! | 相信我 我的飞船很快 |
[2:01:01] | Not as fast as this ship. | 但没有这艘快 |
[2:01:06] | Hold on, Chewie! | 坐稳了 楚伊 |
[2:01:18] | Finn! | 芬恩 |
[2:01:55] | No, Rey. | 不 蕾伊 |
[2:04:20] | Ben. | 本 |
[2:05:43] | There, look! | 看那边 |
[2:05:46] | Red Five is in the air. | 红五战机出现了 |
[2:05:47] | Rey’s alive. | 蕾伊还活着 |
[2:05:51] | I see her. | 我看到她了 |
[2:05:52] | People are rising up all over the galaxy. | 全宇宙的人民都起义了 |
[2:05:56] | Poe. We did it. | 波 我们做到了 |
[2:05:58] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[2:06:57] | Happy. | 开心 |
[2:07:02] | Chewie! | 楚伊 |
[2:07:35] | Good job! | 干得好 |
[2:07:41] | Chewie. | 楚伊 |
[2:07:44] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[2:08:05] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[2:08:33] | Where are you from, General? | 您是哪里人 将军 |
[2:08:35] | The Gold system. | 黄金星系 |
[2:08:41] | Well, what about you, kid? | 你呢 孩子 |
[2:08:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:08:49] | Well, let’s find out. | 让我们一起寻找真相 |
[2:11:30] | There’s been no one for so long. | 已经很久没有人来过了 |
[2:11:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[2:11:37] | I’m Rey. | 我是蕾伊 |
[2:11:39] | Rey who? | 全名叫什么 |
[2:12:05] | Rey Skywalker. | 蕾伊·天行者 |