Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

state of play(国家要案)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user state of play(国家要案)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:国家要案
英文名称:state of play
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:31] Oh, the night that paddy Murphy died 墨菲警员死的那一晚
[02:34] Is a night I’ll never forget 另我终身难呀难以忘
[02:36] Some of the boys got loaded drunk 一些男孩喝高了酒
[02:38] And they ain’t got sober yet 晕乎乎仍未醒过来
[02:41] As long as a bottle was passed around 只要瓶子里还有酒
[02:43] Every man was feeling gay 大家都乐呀乐开怀
[02:45] O’leary came with the bagpipes 奥莱利带来风笛啊
[02:47] Some music for to play 小曲儿就响呀响起来
[02:49] That’s how they showed their respect for Paddy Murphy 他们就是这样敬畏墨菲警员
[02:53] That’s how they showed their honor and their pride 他们就这样表现光荣与骄傲
[02:56] They said it was a sin and shame 他们嘴上说这是罪恶和耻辱
[02:57] And they winked at one another 就在相互眨眼之后
[02:59] And every drink in the place was full 酒杯还是满呀满盈盈
[03:01] The night pat Murphy died 就在墨菲警员死的那一晚
[03:08] As Mrs. Murphy sat in the corner 墨菲太太坐在角落里
[03:10] Pouring out her grief 吐诉她的伤心事
[03:12] Kelly and his gang came tearing down the street 凯利帮砸呀砸了一条街
[03:15] They went into an empty room 他们闯进了小空屋
[03:17] And a bottie of whiskey store 一间威士忌小酒馆
[03:19] They put the bottle with the corpse 酒瓶和尸体放一起
[03:21] To keep that whiskey cold 威士忌变得冷冰冰
[03:22] That’s how they showed their respect for… 任何时间 不准停车 他们就是这样敬畏…
[03:26] They took the white kid to the hospital. 他们把那个白人小孩送去了医院
[03:28] He’s in a coma. 他还在昏迷
[03:30] Officer, you should check in with the famliy. 警官 你该和家属确认一下
[03:37] Whatever you’re selling, I ain’t buying. 不管你说什么 我都不买你帐
[03:40] Okay, guys, take off. 就这些 大伙儿动身吧
[03:41] Yes, sir. 遵命 长官
[03:43] Coffee’s free for friends of the press. 报社为朋友送来咖啡一杯
[03:49] I heard metro ballistics was just here. 听说地铁站那案子就是这儿
[03:52] Who told you that? 谁跟你说的
[03:53] You just did. 你喽
[03:56] You got the names of the victims for me? 受害者姓名可否告知
[03:57] You gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[03:59] You know I’m gonna find out anyway. 反正我最后肯定会查出来
[04:01] Not from me. 我这里不是突破口
[04:02] Okay. You want to play a little confirm or deny? 好吧 你只要回答是或不是就行了
[04:06] I’m not playing this game with you, Cal. 我可没工夫陪你玩 凯尔
[04:09] Look, Don, I got a living to make, all right? 顿 你得让我混口饭吃
[04:11] I got mouths to feed, goldfish. 家里有几张嘴等着我喂饱呢 我养的金鱼
[04:15] No names, no quotes, all right? 不提你的名 不引述你的话 行吧
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1808个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:317个,六级词汇:173个,GRE词汇:181个,托福词汇:250个,考研词汇:360个,专四词汇:295个,专八词汇:50个,
所有生词标注共:652个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[04:19] Okay. 好吧
[04:21] Two victims, one shooter? 一个枪手 两条命?
[04:22] Confirm. 是
[04:24] One dead, one in the hospital? 一死一伤?
[04:25] Confirm. 是
[04:28] Drug related? 有关毒品?
[04:29] Confirm, but deny later if I have to. 是 但没准稍后结果有变数
[05:44] – Good morning. – Good morning, sir. -早上好 -早上好先生
[05:46] Okay, I’m late. I know. 行了 我知道迟到了
[05:47] I don’t need to be reminded of it. 勿需提醒了
[05:49] I’ve been over the briefing notes 1,000 times. 我的名字已经在简报上出现一千多次啦
[05:51] – Stephen. – Yes? -斯蒂芬 -什么
[05:52] Metro police just called. 地铁警局刚刚打来电话
[05:54] What? 什么
[05:57] Sonia Baker was killed in an accident on the metro this morning. 索尼娅·贝克今早在地铁上意外身亡
[06:02] They identified her by her staff badge. 警察通过员工徽章确认了身份
[06:07] Horribie news for all of us. 这对我们来说是个噩耗
[06:11] But, Stephen, we’re scheduled to start now. 不过斯蒂芬 我们还是要按日程办事
[06:13] What do you want to do? 你打算怎么做
[06:34] Morning, Pittsburgh. 早 匹斯堡人
[06:36] Yinzer. 老乡好(匹兹堡方言)
[06:39] Cal. Morning. 凯尔 早上好
[06:41] Talk to me about this shooting. 枪击案进展如何
[06:42] You know, one guy’s still aiive. 有个活着的
[06:44] Deshaun Stagg? 德肖恩·斯塔格
[06:45] No, he’s dead. 不 他死了
[06:47] The other guy on the bike, Vernon Sando. 另一个骑车的 弗农·桑多
[06:48] Hey, Gene, did you read the guinea pig piece I filed? 基恩 读我关于豚鼠的稿子了吗
[06:50] Yeah, I’ll get to it, Ferris. 好 费理斯 我一会儿看
[06:52] Because it’s a great human interest story. Yeah, human interest. 因为它和人类利益攸关 对 人类利益
[06:54] So what’s the deal? 二者怎么搭在一起的
[06:55] Stagg’s drug deal goes wrong, 是不是斯塔格的毒品买卖失败
[06:56] And this guy just rides by? 而这个骑车路过的倒霉鬼撞枪口上了
[06:58] Yeah, something iike that, I think. 差不多吧
[06:59] That’s a remarkable feat of survival. 叹为观止的生存技巧
[07:01] Well, at least it’s got a little bit of a zip code to it. 至少给我们留了个地方可以查下去
[07:03] Georgetown’s the angle, right? 乔治城区是切入点 对吧
[07:04] No, no, the angle is that this guy Vernon Sando 不 切入点是弗农·桑多
[07:07] Has got an MBA from Duke. 他是杜克大学的工商管理硕士
[07:09] What’s he doing on a bike? 他没事骑什么自行车
[07:10] He’s buying a pizza franchise. 他买下了一家披萨店经营权
[07:11] You know, they make you ride the bike 你知道 干这行免不了要骑车
[07:13] For the first six months, learn the ropes. 头6个月 摸熟门路就靠它
[07:14] He’s got a wife, two kids, mortgage, 他有老婆 两个小孩 按揭贷款
[07:15] Total citizen. 老百姓一个
[07:17] What’s his condition? 他现在情况如何
[07:18] Critical, non-reactive. 生命垂危 全身无知觉
[07:19] Paragraph three. He’s in a coma. 看第3段 他还昏迷着呢
[07:22] Okay, let me know. 好吧 有进展就汇报
[07:23] I will. 知道了
[07:29] Good morning. 早上好
[07:30] Good morning. 早上好
[07:31] Welcome to our hearings 欢迎各位参加本次私人军火承包商
[07:33] Private security contractor PointCorp, 顶点集团的听证会
[07:35] Part of the inquiry into the defense department’s 这是国防部与私人合作以及工程外包
[07:38] Privatization and outsourcing practices. 情况调查的一个环节
[07:41] Before we begin, I’ve just received some terrible news. 在这之前 我刚收到一些不好的消息
[07:47] Sonia Baker, 索尼娅·贝克
[07:50] Who was the lead researcher for this committee 本委员会的的首席研究员
[07:54] And a valued member of my staff, died this morning. 也是我的得力助手 今早不幸遇难
[08:01] The circumstances of her death are not yet clear. 死因现未查明
[08:12] Well, I’d like to send my condolences to her family. 在此我向她的家人致以深切的慰问
[08:28] Oh, my god, are those tears? 我的天 他哭了吗
[08:30] 50 bucks says he’s bailing her. 50块赌他把她甩了
[08:33] 50 bucks? Wait, you owe me 50 bucks. 50块吗 等下 你欠我50块来着
[08:35] – Bad congressman! – Bad. -真会装 -假惺惺
[08:37] What a scumball! 什么玩意儿
[08:39] Somebody get me a picture of the girl. 谁帮我找下那女孩的照片
[08:41] Let’s hope she’s not 5’2” 但愿她不是个身高不到1米55
[08:42] And 300 pounds. 体重260多斤的大胖妞
[08:44] Gene, Gene, what is your obsession with fat giris? 基恩 你怎么这么钟情于胖妞
[08:47] If you want to have sex with pete, you should just say it. 想和皮特上床 直说好了
[08:49] Not tonight, I got a headache. 今晚不行 我脑袋疼
[08:50] Say it. Say it, Gene. Say it. 说吧 说吧 基恩说吧
[08:51] Picture! Picture! 谁有照片
[08:53] Reaction to the tragic death was initially, 外界对此惨案的反应尚处于初级阶段
[08:55] And understandably, one of shock, 毋庸置疑 这是一起令人震惊的事件
[08:58] Yet questions immediateiy began to surface 随着贝克女士死讯公布后
[09:00] As soon as Ms. Baker’s death was announced. 诸多疑点也浮出水面
[09:13] Hey, Joe, CaL Mcaffrey over at the globe. 乔 我是环球报的凯尔·麦卡弗里
[09:15] Just calling about that shooting in georgetown last night. 昨晚打过乔治城区枪杀案电话的那个
[09:18] I heard the dead kid had a couple of priors as a purse snatcher. 我听说死的那孩子有过几次抢钱的前科
[09:23] Got any more details for me? 能提供详细点儿的情况吗
[09:28] Call me back? Yeah, yeah. You, too. 给我回电 好的 你也是
[09:33] Hey, I got a question for you. 我想问您一下
[09:35] Stephen Collins. 斯蒂芬·科林斯
[09:37] He’s an old friend of yours, is that right? 是你的昔日老友对吧
[09:40] Yeah. 恩
[09:41] I’m Della. Della Frye. 我是黛拉·弗莱伊
[09:43] I write the Capitol Hill blog. 我是网络部
[09:46] Online side. 写国会山日志的
[09:48] I’m a big fan of your work. 我特别崇拜您
[09:51] So, I’m writing this piece on personal relationships 我正酝酿一篇政坛沉浮中
[09:56] In the poiitical sphere, 个人关系变化的文章
[09:57] ”Single girl in the corridors of power” kind of thing, 诸如权力走廊里的单身女性之类的话题
[10:00] And as you probably know, 您也许听说了
[10:02] There was this incident this morning on the hill, 今早国会山的听证会
[10:04] At your friend’s hearing. 您老友那边发生了件大事
[10:05] Is there a question on the horizon? 究竟想问什么
[10:10] Yeah. Have you spoken to him today? 您今天跟他通话了吗
[10:13] Are you trying to make me part of your story? 你也打算把我写进去吗
[10:16] No. I’m trying to get a iittle context. 不会 只是加点背景
[10:19] Context like dirt? 政治绯闻吗
[10:23] Well, do you think he was having an affair with that girl? 您觉得他和那女孩有染吗
[10:26] Gee, Della. 天呐 黛拉
[10:30] I don’t know. I’d have to read a couple of blogs 容我想想 在读过你的日志之后
[10:33] Before I could form an opinion. 我才能下定论
[10:37] Okay. Thanks for your help. 好吧 多谢
[10:38] Anytime! 随时恭候
[10:44] Capitol Hill may be rocked with another bombshell. 又一枚重磅炸弹震动国会山
[10:46] Speculation is rife that Stephen Collins 外界盛传斯蒂芬·科林斯
[10:49] May have been romantically linked 与其今早身亡的年轻助手
[10:51] With the young aide found dead this morning. (性 谎言 政坛) 存在异常暧昧的关系
[10:53] His spokesmen call this another political cloud… 他的发言人称之为又一团政坛疑云
[10:56] The timing couldn’t be worse for Collins. 科林斯现在的日子真不好过
[10:58] He needs all the political leverage he can get 他需要争取尽可能多的政治筹码
[11:01] As he begins looking into the defense department’s 为他调查国防部
[11:04] Outsourcing practices. 工程外包的事件做铺垫
[11:06] Called mercenaries by some 一些人眼中的势利小人
[11:07] And saviors by others, 另一些人眼中的救星
[11:09] Pointcorp, the controversial private military contractor, 据传极富争议的私人军火顶点集团
[11:12] Is said to be the biggest beneficiary 实乃伊朗阿富汗战争中
[11:14] In the defense department’s outsourcing in Iraq and Afghanistan. 国防外包项目中的最大受益者
[11:18] Collins, who’d been married 科林斯已与大学女友
[11:19] For 10 years to his college sweetheart, 结婚十年
[11:21] Is thought to have refused to leave his wife for Miss Baker. 据揣测他不愿为贝克离开妻子
[11:37] Brass Tacks. 实话实说
[11:39] Were you having a relationship with this girl? 你和这女孩有染吗
[11:45] Yes, 有
[11:47] And I can’t tell you how sorry I am about all of this. 对于此事我感到十分内疚
[11:51] Okay. 好吧
[11:54] I’ve asked Andrew here to help us 我请安德鲁来此协助我们
[11:56] Handle things from a media point of view. 从媒体的角度处理这事
[11:58] If anyone can steer us through this, he can. 他是此事的不二人选
[12:01] Well, the next 72 hours are gonna be brutal. 未来72小时你将会很难熬
[12:04] You ought to brace yourself for that. 你得鼓起勇气准备应对
[12:06] For a while, you’re gonna be everything that’s wrong with politics. 一段时间内 你会成是政坛丑闻的主角
[12:10] You’re still a star, Steve. 斯蒂芬 你还是政治之星
[12:12] The party takes care of its stars. 党会照顾好你的
[12:15] You just have to lay low for a while. 只不过要低调一段时间
[12:17] How low? 怎么个低法
[12:18] Low. 很低
[12:21] Nothing that would bring any undue attention to yourself. 不要做任何吸引眼球的不当举动
[12:26] At the hearings, for instance. 比如说听证会
[12:29] We’re not finished with Pointcorp. 同顶点集团合作还未结束
[12:31] No, but you are. 对 但你得退出了
[12:35] If you open up fire on those guys right now, 若和这帮家伙针锋相对
[12:38] That’s not gonna look like good governance, 那看上去不像是恪尽职守
[12:40] Just a calculated distraction. 倒像设计好的转移视线
[12:45] Is your wife speaking to you? 你太太和你通过话了吗
[12:48] No, not right now. 不 还没
[12:51] Then that’s job one, isn’t it? 那可是首要任务
[12:58] Yinzer! She knows you got the message, 老乡 她知道你得到消息了
[13:02] And she knows you’re in the buiiding. 她知道你在这楼里
[13:06] Yes. 对
[13:17] Morning. 早
[13:18] So, where are we? Was he knobbing her or not? 写到哪儿了 他和她到底有没一腿
[13:22] Morning, Cam. 早上好 卡姆
[13:23] It’s funny about you. Every time your friend runs for reelection 你太滑稽了 每次你的朋友重新选举
[13:26] Or conducts a hearing, 或是举行听证会
[13:28] You drop his name to me until we give him some coverage. 你都强烈要求我们给他做新闻报道
[13:30] But he finally does something 而他终于有料可报
[13:32] That actually might sell some newspapers, 让报纸大卖一笔
[13:34] You’re rendered mute. 你竟然一声不吭
[13:35] It’s incongruous. 真不正常
[13:37] No, it is not. 不 不是
[13:38] It’s inconsistent. 是没想明白
[13:40] Don’t be an ass. 别装了
[13:45] What do you think? 你觉得如何
[13:47] Those are the ideas for our faceiift. 这些是即将改版的新标头
[13:51] I know. I know. It’s crap. 我知道 这都是些垃圾
[13:55] Our new owners have this odd idea 新老板想出一些怪点子
[13:56] That we ought to be turning a profit. 认为这样可以赚钱
[13:58] Yeah, well, I hear our online side is doing great. 是啊 我听说网络部做得很好
[14:01] I mean, not like I’m the kind of guy 不像我这样的
[14:03] Who would notice that sort of thing, 谁会留意那些事儿
[14:04] But I’ve been here, what, 15 years? 不过 我进社能有15年了吧
[14:07] I use a 16-year-old computer. 我那电脑都16岁了
[14:10] She’s been here 15 minutes, 她进来15分钟
[14:11] And she could launch a Russian satelite with the gear she’s got. 她的机器足以发射一颗苏联卫星了
[14:14] Yeah, she told me you behaved like a pig. 对 她跟我说你就像头猪
[14:16] That’s too strong. 过奖了
[14:17] Well, piggish. 猪头猪脑样儿
[14:19] I showed her a little snout. 我给她看了猪鼻子
[14:23] Well, I happen to like Ms. Della Frye. 碰巧我就喜欢黛拉·弗莱伊
[14:27] And, yes, I did send her down there 对 是我派她去
[14:28] To winkie something out of you. 你那里挖新闻
[14:31] She’s hungry, she’s cheap, and she churns out copy every hour. 她人勤快 薪水要的少 时刻都出活儿
[14:34] Yeah, I know. I’m overfed, I’m too expensive, and I take way too long. 明白 我要价不菲 磨磨蹭蹭 懒惰成性
[14:38] Yes, you do. 对
[14:39] I was Stephen Collins’ roommate in college. 我和斯蒂芬·科林斯确实是大学室友
[14:43] I don’t live with him now. 可现在没和他住一起
[14:45] Well, that’s a shame, isn’t it? 那可真遗憾
[14:46] Yeah, ’cause that could sell some newspapers. 对 那能让报纸大卖一笔
[14:51] Miss Baker died this morning 贝克小姐今早意外身亡
[14:52] In an apparent accident on the DC Metro. 出事地点是华盛顿特区地铁站
[14:55] Suicide has not been ruied out. 自杀可能仍未排除
[14:58] It appears to be a suicide. 看起来是自杀
[15:04] People close to the case say that congressman Collins, 了解本案的人称国会议员科林斯
[15:06] Quote, ”Took advantage” of this young girl, “占了这个年轻姑娘的便宜”
[15:09] Resuiting in today’s suicide. 导致今天的自杀事件
[15:10] Suicide. Suicide. 自杀
[15:40] So, I know you’re thinking, 我知道你在想什么
[15:42] “This guy’s gotta be pretty desperate to show up here.” 这家伙一定是万不得已才到这儿的
[15:46] No, I was thinking I can finally give you back 没 我想我终于可以还你
[15:49] That roxy music cd you left in my car. 忘在我车里的若克西音乐CD啦
[15:52] Is that Where That One Went? I was looking for that. 是那张”何去何从”吗 我正找着呢
[15:56] I got three dozen reporters camped in front of my place. 我家门前有30多名记者安营扎寨
[16:02] I’d go somewhere else, 我得另找个地方
[16:06] But I don’t have anywhere else to go. 但不知道还能去哪儿
[16:10] – Come in. – Thanks. -请进 -谢了
[16:20] I see you redecorated. 家里重新布置过
[16:22] Yeah. I moved that couch a couple of feet. 恩 我把那沙发挪了几英尺
[16:25] Looks good. 不错
[16:30] Aren’t you gonna ask me how I could be so stupid? 你不问我为什么那么蠢吗
[16:33] In a minute. Okay. -过会就问 -好吧
[16:39] You know, I co-sponsored two bills in the last three years. 我在过去的3年和他人发起了2项议案
[16:43] I’m in the middle of co-authoring another one, 现在第3项也完成了一半
[16:45] And this is what I’m gonna be remembered for. 而今却因为这事儿遗臭万年
[16:49] I’m gonna get more coverage on this 这事对我的报道要比这辈子
[16:50] Than anything else I do for the rest of my life. 我做过的所有事得到的报道要多得多
[16:54] The nature of the beast, public office. 公职部门就是野兽之地
[17:03] Okay. 好吧
[17:09] Look, Cal, 凯尔
[17:13] I know the last time I saw you, I said a few things. 我知道上次见面 说过一些话
[17:17] I deserved it, all of it. 我活该的
[17:23] Annie and I were having problems in the marriage, obviously. 我和安妮婚姻出了问题
[17:32] You’re the only real friend I got. 你是我唯一的朋友
[17:36] I’m in trouble, man. 我遇到麻烦了 老兄
[17:40] You know? 你知道吗
[17:42] This whole thing with Sonia, what happened, it just snuck up on me. 关于索尼娅的这整件事 所发生的一切 都是悄悄地找上我的
[17:48] She was an amazing woman, 她是个很有魅力的女人
[17:51] Beautiful and really funny, smart, 漂亮 风趣 聪明
[17:56] And she, you know, she adored me. 而且她爱慕我
[17:59] That was nice, you know, for a change. 如果如此改变一下 也不错
[18:09] Have you called the parents? 你给她父母打电话了吗
[18:11] No, I haven’t called the parents. 不 我还没打
[18:15] You should. 你应该打一个
[18:16] Tomorrow, you’re gonna make a condolence call. 明天 你就打个电话吊唁一下
[18:19] The first thing the attack dogs will pick up on, you know, 攻击你的恶狗首先就会从这里下手
[18:21] “He never so much as called after our daughter’s suicide.” “他在我们女儿自杀后连电话都没打过一个”
[18:29] She didn’t kill herself. 她不是自杀的
[18:32] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[18:41] Hey, baby, I just want to wish you good luck. 亲爱的 我只是想祝你好运
[18:44] I want you to give them hell, 我希望你能好好回敬他们
[18:48] And I can’t wait for this weekend. 还有我等不及这个周末了
[18:50] I love you. Bye. 我爱你 拜
[18:53] That’s this morning. 这是今天早上发来的
[18:55] Look like someone who’s about to go out and commit suicide? 这像一个要出门自杀的人吗
[18:58] No. 不像
[19:02] You show this to anybody? 你把这个给别人看过吗
[19:03] Well, I thought about firing it up on YouTube. 我想过把它上传到YouTube上
[19:05] Hey, you know what? 你知道吗
[19:07] This is the moment where I ask you how stupid could you be. 现在我该问问你到底有多蠢了
[19:11] This changes everything. 这能改变一切
[19:13] It’ll bring it all back your way. 它能让局势重归于你
[19:15] How are you gonna do that? 你怎么能做到那样
[19:16] Because we’re gonna fight back with our own facts. 我们可以用掌握的真相反击
[19:19] All we have to do is, we have to build 我们要做的只是去创作
[19:21] A plausible alternative story, all right? 一个移花接木的故事 好吗
[19:26] Now, look. 这样
[19:29] “Unfortunately, it appears that Sonia Baker “很不幸地 索尼娅·贝克
[19:32] Has met with a tragic accident on a subway platform. 正好撞上了发生在地铁站台的惨剧
[19:38] So questions have to be asked about transit safety.” 所以运输系统的安全性应该得到质疑”
[19:42] – Okay? – Cal. -怎么样 -凯尔
[19:43] Now, Stephen, 斯蒂芬
[19:46] You gotta be proactive, okay? 你得采取主动 好吗
[19:48] If you’re not, then you’re just letting the bloodsuckers 否则 你就是让那些吸血的
[19:51] And the bloggers have another free shot at you. 博主们再次向你随意开火了
[19:53] The bloodsuckers and the bloggers. 吸血的博主们
[19:55] Have you seen the Globe’s website tonight? 你看了今晚环球报刊的网站吗
[19:59] No. 没有
[20:00] A Crying Shame by Della Frye 奇耻大辱 作者 黛拉·弗莱伊
[20:17] Hello? 喂
[20:18] Miss Capitol Hill blog? It’s Cal Mcaffrey. 是国会山博客小姐吗 我是凯尔·麦卡弗里
[20:20] Do you have a pen? 你有笔吗
[20:22] What? 什么
[20:23] Sonia Baker, right? 索尼娅·贝克 对吧
[20:25] I have a source, and you need to talk to him. 我有个线人 你得跟他谈谈
[20:26] Well, why? 为什么
[20:28] Do you have a pen? 你有笔吗
[20:30] Yeah. 有
[20:32] – Lieutenant Leon Comey. – Pen, pen, pen. -利昂·科米副队长 -笔笔笔
[20:35] Write that down. C-o-m-e-y. 记下来 C-o-m-e-y
[20:38] C-o-m-e-y C-o-m-e-y.
[20:39] 202-555-0167 202-555-0167.
[20:44] He’s gonna show you an off-the-record preview 他会给你看一份不公开的
[20:47] Of the security camera tapes from the Metro station. 地铁站安保录像带
[20:50] What, you mean… Do you mean, like, now? 什么 你是说现在吗
[20:52] Yeah, like now. Sorry. Who am I calling? 是的 现在 抱歉 我在和谁说话
[20:54] I was trying to get Della Frye the reporter. 我要找的是大记者黛拉·弗莱伊
[20:56] Gee, I’m sorry. I thought that I was talking to the guy 该说抱歉的是我 我以为我正在和那个
[20:59] Who wouldn’t give me the time of day this morning. 今天早上一点时间都不给我的人说话
[21:01] Look, I am just trying to help you get a few facts in the mix 听着 我只是想帮你搞清楚一些事实
[21:06] Next time you decide to upchuck online. 好帮你下次再在网上乱喷
[21:08] What? 什么
[21:15] I’m not doing it. I’m not. 我才不去 不去
[21:25] Wake up. 起来
[21:40] Does anybody know where room 514 is? 有人知道514号房间在哪吗
[21:45] 514A or 514B? 514A还是514B
[21:50] It doesn’t say. Is there a big difference? 这没写 有很大区别吗
[21:53] Big enough. You looking for Uniform Squad or Investigation? 挺大的 你要找制服组还是侦查组
[21:58] I don’t know. Cal Mcaffrey sent me. 不知道 凯尔·麦卡弗里让我来的
[22:02] Why didn’t you say so? 你怎么不早说
[22:03] You Cal’s new assistant? 你是凯尔的新助理吗
[22:06] No, I’m not. 不 我不是
[22:08] Hey, can I see that? 我能看看那个吗
[22:11] Yeah, it’s right down the hallway here. 对 就在走廊那头
[22:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:14] Like a police escort? 需要警官护送吗
[22:16] No, I’m okay. Thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[22:18] Hey, no trouble. I’m just grabbing some dinner here real quick. 没事 我只是在这里草草解决一下晚餐
[22:21] So, how long have you known Cal? 那么 你认识凯尔多久了
[22:24] Too long. 很久了
[22:30] What’s your titie? Okay, Sergeant, 怎么称呼你 好的
[22:32] I can file a public records request 我申请查看公共记录
[22:34] And get the information anyway. 照样能拿到信息的
[22:37] Washington Globe 华盛顿环球报
[22:43] You got nothing? 你什么都没查到
[22:45] No. 没有
[22:47] They’ve got 56 cameras covering the track platforms. 他们有56个摄像头覆盖整个展台
[22:50] There are three blind spots in the entire system, 但整个系统中有3个盲点
[22:52] And Sonia Baker went down in one of them. 索尼娅·贝克正好位于其中一个
[22:54] You got copy for me, Cal? 凯尔 打印稿能给我了吗
[22:56] The shooting delivery guy, what are we doing? 有关那个送外卖中枪者 我们该怎么做
[22:59] I’m on it. 我正在写
[23:00] Well, I got Marty lined up to take some pictures of the family. 我让马蒂去拍家庭照了
[23:02] If you’d like, I can send somebody out there with him. 如果你需要 我可以再派个人和他一起
[23:04] He can do the crying, you can do the nuts and bolts. 他能做个大概 你再加些细节和要素
[23:06] No. No need. I’m on it. You’ll have it tonight. 不用 交给我了 晚上给你
[23:08] You’re on it. 交给你了
[23:11] Okay. You know what you gotta do? 好的 你知道接下来该做什么吗
[23:13] Call Leon, all right? 给利昂打电话
[23:14] Just sort of push him for the details. 问出点更细节的信息
[23:16] Ask him a few more questions. You know… 多问他一些问题…
[23:18] Nine suicides in 20 years. There were five accidental deaths, 过去二十年内有九起自杀 五起意外身亡
[23:22] Three from people trying to get their stuff 有三个人想在列车进站前
[23:24] Off the tracks before the train came 下铁轨捡东西
[23:25] And two of the psycho-on-stranger pushing attacks. 另外两个是被神经病推下去的
[23:28] Did Collins sleep at your place last night? 科林斯昨晚在你家过夜了吧
[23:30] What? 什么
[23:34] I was just trying to get my facts straight. 我只是想理清事实
[23:38] Excuse me. Della here. 失陪 我是黛拉
[23:44] Yeah, just a sec. He’s right here. 好 稍等 他就在这里
[23:46] Hang on, hang on, hang on. 等一下 等等 等等
[23:49] It’s Anne Collins. 是安妮·科林斯
[23:54] Hey, I’m not at my desk at the moment. Can I call you back? 我现在不在我办公桌 等下打给你好吗
[23:58] Yeah. 好的
[24:01] You know, look into the two psycho-on-stranger cases, 多关注一下那两个神经病案子吧
[24:04] See if anything correlates or anything connects. 看看有没有什么相似或相关的
[24:16] Hello? 喂
[24:19] – You okay? – No. -你还好吗 -不好
[24:21] There are paparazzi on my lawn, 我家草坪上都是狗仔
[24:23] So I guess that entitles me to half off on US Weekly. 我的大名可能已经上《美国周刊》了
[24:28] I’ve been trying to call you. 我一直在给你打电话
[24:31] I had my phone off. 我关机了
[24:33] You talk to Stephen yet? 你和斯蒂芬联系过吗
[24:35] No. 没有
[24:38] They want me to come down for a press conference. 他们想让我去新闻发布会
[24:41] Well, you know if you don’t, they’re gonna toss him on the bonfire. 如果你不去 他的处境会举步维艰的
[24:47] You know, I’m not that hurt. 你知道吗 我没那么伤心
[24:48] I’m not even that surprised. 甚至没那么吃惊
[24:52] It’s just so humiliating, you know. 我只觉得很丢脸
[24:57] Tell me you didn’t know about her. 告诉我你不知道她的事
[24:58] I didn’t. 我不知道
[24:59] I did not know about her, okay? 我不知道她的事 好吗
[25:03] I’ll take the train down. 我坐地铁过去
[25:05] Will you buy me a drink after? 然后你可以请我喝点什么吗
[25:09] Of course. Hey, just call him, all right? 没问题 但你要给他打电个话 成吗
[25:13] Just call Stephen. 给斯蒂芬打个电话
[25:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:28] Deshaun Stagg. 德肖恩·斯塔格
[25:30] Be nice if they could spell his name right. 他们能拼对他的名字 真不错
[25:31] No one’s even come to get his stuff yet. 都没人来取他的东西
[25:33] It’s appalling. 太惨了
[25:35] Never happen to a white man. 从来没在白人身上发生过
[25:37] Skip it. I’m not in the mood. 少贫了 我心情不好
[25:39] What, no love, no politics? 怎么了 无关爱情 无关政治了
[25:41] What are we gonna talk about? 那我们说什么
[25:42] We’re not. You gotta get out of here 什么都不说 你该走了
[25:44] Before we both get into trouble. 趁我们还没惹上麻烦
[25:48] They’re saying it was only one shooter. What do you think? 他们说只有一个枪手 你说呢
[25:50] No idea. 不知道
[25:53] What about drugs? 和毒品有关吗
[25:55] It’s a good bet. 想法不错
[25:57] Come on, Cal, leave that shit alone. 拜托 凯尔 别碰那东西
[25:59] Close your eyes. I’m just checking out his cell phone. 当你没看见吧 我就看看他的手机
[26:03] Watch, this will be the moment they decide 小心 他们也许正要决定
[26:05] To come and pick all this shit up. 来把他的东西都拿走
[26:07] Then what are you gonna do? 那样的话你能怎么办
[26:09] Write some articles, get me my job back? 写几篇报道 把我的工作讨回来
[26:11] You know I will. 你知道我会的
[26:13] Cal? 凯尔
[26:16] Cal, for christ’s sakes, what do I tell Jack if he walks in? 凯尔 看在上帝的份上 万一杰克进来了我怎么说
[26:19] Nothing, ’cause I’m done. 什么都不说 我搞定了
[26:25] I’ll give you a hug next time, all right? 我下次再抱你吧 好吗
[26:29] Bye. 拜
[26:37] Buy me a soda? 帮我买听汽水吧
[26:42] Not diet. 不要低糖的
[26:54] Thanks. 谢谢
[27:01] Yo, yo, if you want to leave a message for Kippy, 如果你想给奇皮留言
[27:03] Make sure you leave your number, all right? 一定要留下你的号码 好吗
[27:05] That way I can call you back. Later for you. 那样我才好给你回电话 回见
[27:10] We’re sorry. Your call cannot be… 抱歉 您所拨打的电话…
[27:17] Yo, who this? 喂 是谁
[27:18] It’s me, man. Who that? 是我啊 伙计 你是谁
[27:20] Me who? Bitch, you the one got your number blocked! 哪个我 妈的 你是那个被封号了的
[27:22] Don’t be fronting me, man. It’s Deshaun. Come on. 别这么凶 伙计 我是德肖恩 拜托
[27:26] – No. – Where you at? -你不是 -你在哪
[27:27] Who the hell gave you my number, fool? 谁他妈给你我的电话的 蠢货
[27:29] I was just talking to Kippy. 我刚和奇皮要的
[27:31] – Skippy? – Kippy, man. -日本妓女? -是奇皮 伙计
[27:32] This shit ain’t funny, trick. 这玩笑一点都不好笑
[27:44] Hi. You’ve reached Sonia Baker. 你好 我是索尼娅·贝克
[27:46] I can’t take your call right now, 我现在不能接你电话
[27:47] But if you leave your name, number, 但如果你留下姓名和号码
[27:49] And the time you called, I’ll be sure to get back to you. Thanks. 以及来电时间 我一定给你回电 谢谢
[28:04] Hi. You’ve reached Sonia Baker. 你好 我是索尼娅·贝克
[28:05] I can’t take your call right now, 我现在不能接你电话
[28:07] But if you leave your name, number, 但如果你留下姓名和号码
[28:08] And the time you called, I’ll be sure to get back to you. Thanks. 以及来电时间 我一定给你回电 谢谢
[28:18] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[28:23] Sonia Baker. 索尼娅·贝克
[28:25] We got any kind of drug angle on her? 有她和贩毒集团的联系吗
[28:27] She ever arrested or rehabbed or anything like that? 她有过被捕或者戒毒过吗
[28:29] – Who’s asking? – Me. -谁问的 -我
[28:32] You’re not on the story. 你又没在报道这个
[28:34] I gave you the Metro tapes idea, right? 我告诉你的地铁录像点子 对吧
[28:36] Yeah. 是的
[28:38] So are you trying to ruin what’s left of her reputation? 那你还要让她仅存的名誉扫地吗
[28:43] Are you doing this for Collins? 你这是为科林斯
[28:45] A little context on Sonia? 弄点索尼娅的背景新闻吗
[28:49] You gotta be kidding. 真是扯淡
[29:03] Hey, Maurice. 莫里斯
[29:04] Hey, Cal, you getting your regular? 凯尔 还是老样子吗
[29:06] Yeah. 好
[29:07] Sure. Hey, Jay! 没问题 杰伊
[29:09] I need a chili cheeseburger, a chili cheese fry, and a chili half-smoke. 来一份红椒芝士汉堡 一份红椒芝士薯条 一份红椒半熏热狗
[29:14] I got the burger on! 汉堡马上就到
[29:18] Anybody get you yet? 你点过东西了吗
[29:28] All right. You’re a hungry man, eh? 好了 你饿坏了吧
[29:30] Yeah. 是的
[29:31] How’s it going, happy? 怎么样 高兴吗
[29:54] That’s a long way to go for another soda. 为了另一听汽水跑这么远
[30:00] You want to buy something from the last bag Deshaun ever stole? 你想买德肖恩最近一次偷的包里的东西吗
[30:04] I need 500 bucks. 我要500块
[30:24] Did you get the train okay? 地铁坐得顺利吗
[30:25] What? 什么
[30:26] Did you get on the train all right? 你地铁坐得还顺吧
[30:29] Get through. Everything okay? 出门到这 都好吗
[30:32] You’re gonna make small talk? 你打算寒暄一番吗
[30:40] I will go check on the arrangements. 我去检查安排事宜
[31:01] I’m sorry. 对不起
[31:09] It doesn’t have to be a detailed statement. 不需要详细叙述
[31:12] Short and dignified, and we’ll be out of here. 简短庄重 我们就离开这里
[31:15] Dignified. Got it. 庄重 明白了
[31:26] Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us here today. 女士们先生们 感谢大家今天的出席
[31:28] Mr. and Mrs. Collins would like to give you a brief statement. 科林斯夫妇将要进行简短发言
[31:49] Deshaun boosted this metal briefcase 在星巴克外 德肖恩顺手牵羊
[31:52] From some guy outside of Starbucks. 搞到的这个金属公文箱
[31:55] That’s what we did, you know? 我们就是干这行的
[31:59] Grab a guy’s bag and sell it back to him. 偷了人家的包 再卖回给他
[32:07] Usually we just got, like, people’s business papers and shit. 通常我们也就偷到人们的一些商业文件之类的
[32:12] This one? this one was different. 但这次不同寻常
[32:46] There was a gun in there, too, 里面还有一把枪
[32:49] And a little bag of these weird-looking bullets. 还有一包看起来很奇怪的子弹
[32:54] Did you see the guy that owned the bag? 你看见包的主人了吗
[32:55] No. 没有
[32:59] I told Deshaun we shouldn’t sell this bag back. 我告诉德肖恩我们不该卖回这包
[33:03] I mean, you know, what about the girl? 我是说 那女孩怎么办
[33:05] But he needed a fix real bad, 但他毒瘾犯了
[33:09] And he and this guy figured out a time and place. 就和那人定下时间地点
[33:13] And that was it. 就这样
[33:18] My boy never came back. 我男人就再没回来
[33:21] You took these out of the briefcase first, 你提前把这些东西从公文箱里拿出来了
[33:24] And then you called her from Deshaun’s phone. 然后用德肖恩的手机给她打电话
[33:26] Her number was there, too. 她号码也写着呢
[33:29] I figured someone had to warn her 我想总得有人警告她吧
[33:31] That this psycho was following her around. 有个变态到处跟踪她
[33:35] She just didn’t pick up. 但是她没有接
[33:38] Mr. Collins moved to staunch a growing tide 科林斯先生今天下午站出来平息
[33:40] Of hostility towards him this afternoon 针对他的一系列猛烈攻击
[33:43] When he appeared together with his… 当他和他的…
[33:44] …the long line of politicians’ wives. 一长排政治家妻子
[33:46] We’ve had triumphs and disappointments, 我们有过成功也有过失望
[33:48] And we’ve both made mistakes that have caused… 我们也都曾犯过错误并导致…
[33:51] …apoiogize for his affair and offer an apology to his constituents. 为他的婚外情致歉 并向他的支持者们致歉
[33:56] Can you believe this? 你相信这个吗
[33:57] We’re on six channels simultaneously. 有六个台在同时播我们
[34:00] Who might have wanted Sonia dead? 谁可能想要索尼娅死
[34:03] – What? – Is there something in her history, -什么 -她过去做过什么吗
[34:05] You know, something you haven’t told me about? 比如一些你没告诉我过的事
[34:06] Some connections that might have got her in trouble? 一些可能会给她惹麻烦的事情
[34:09] No. No, no. Wait, who… 没有 不不 等一下 谁…
[34:13] Am I talking to my friend now, 我现在是在和我的朋友
[34:14] Or am I talking to a reporter? 还是一个记者说话
[34:18] I gotta be both. 两者都是
[34:19] You ever heard of a guy called Deshaun Stagg? 你听说过一个叫德肖恩·斯塔格的人吗
[34:22] No. 没有
[34:23] Was a kid. minor criminal. 一个孩子 轻量刑事犯 瘾君子
[34:25] Drug addict. got shot and killed the night before Sonia died. 索尼娅死前一晚被枪杀了
[34:28] Cal, Sonia didn’t have anything to do with drugs. 凯尔 索尼娅肯定和毒品无关
[34:32] Look, Stephen, I’m telling you things 听着 斯蒂芬 这些事
[34:34] That I haven’t even discussed with the paper. 我还没在报社里说过
[34:36] Okay, you gotta think about this. 你好好想想吧
[34:38] Who might have wanted Sonia dead? 谁想置索尼娅于死地
[34:56] Who is this man here in all the photographs where she’s crying? 这些照片里她在向谁哭
[35:00] We don’t know that yet. 还不知道
[35:03] And what was her background before she started working with Collins? 她在为科林斯工作之前 有过什么经历
[35:08] Well, she has some very random moments in her resume. 她的简历表明 此前她的生活挺混乱
[35:10] She was… she waitressed a couple times. 当过服务员
[35:13] She had a string of bad debts. 负债累累
[35:15] Shoplifting conviction two years ago. 两年前入店行窃被抓
[35:17] Don’t they do background checks on the Hill? 国会不查人员背景吗
[35:19] She wrote position papers for Collins 他为科林斯撰写关于银行管制
[35:21] About bank regulations and the SEC. 和安全交易委员会的意见书
[35:23] I mean, a lot of people thought she was a star. 很多人都认为她是个政坛新星
[35:25] She was also the lead researcher on the PointCorp hearings. 她还是对顶点集团听证会的首席调查员
[35:30] So? 那又怎样
[35:33] Stephen represents the loss of a lot of money for those guys. 斯蒂芬的调查会让他们损失一大笔钱
[35:39] Look, what if all of this is just an attempt 这一切会不会是有人想把
[35:42] To marginalize Stephen Collins? 斯蒂芬·科林斯排挤出国会
[35:45] You’ve gotta love him for it, haven’t you? 你们得好好崇拜他吧
[35:47] I mean, you give him 24 hours, body in the alley, 这老家伙能24小时内 把一具横街尸体
[35:51] And this geezer will turn it into 变成一宗
[35:52] A full-blown corporate conspiracy. 居心叵测的联合阴谋
[35:54] You don’t see any connection? 你看不出有什么联系吗
[35:55] No. 看不出
[35:57] All right. let’s go through what we know, okay? 那咱们理一理手头的线索
[35:59] The guy that was stalking Sonia Baker, 跟踪索尼娅·贝克的那个人
[36:02] He shot Deshaun Stagg and Vernon Sando. 杀了德肖恩·斯塔格和佛农·桑多
[36:07] Deshaun Stagg, of no fixed abode, he boosts a briefcase. 居无定所的德肖恩·斯塔格偷了个公文箱
[36:11] Now, in that briefcase are these photographs, 包里是这些照片
[36:13] And according to our source, a little baggie of weird bullets. 还有线人说的 一小袋奇怪的子弹
[36:18] Metro PD ballistics tell me 主城区警局的弹道专家跟我说
[36:20] The casings at the crime scene were reloads, untraceable. 谋杀现场的弹壳被重新摆放了 无从查起
[36:25] The slugs were hand cast at twice the weight of store-bought bullets, 子弹经过手工打造 比普通子弹重两倍
[36:30] X’ed for expansion. 射程远N倍
[36:31] So that means that the shooter intended to kill. 也就是说 凶手要致人死地
[36:36] Stagg and Sando were both double-tapped, 斯塔格和桑多都身中两枪
[36:38] One bullet in the spine, one in the head. that is the mark of a pro, 分别在脊椎和头部 枪法相当专业
[36:41] Or at the very least, somebody with a military background, 至少凶手有过军事训练的经历
[36:44] Perhaps even special forces. 甚至是特种兵训练
[36:46] PointCorp founded by, staffed by 100% ex-military. 顶点集团的元老和员工 全都是退伍军人
[36:55] I think that’s a connection we can’t ignore. 种种关联 不容忽视
[37:01] Chris, how long before we have to hand these over? 克里斯 还要多久这些就得送交警方
[37:05] Time to verify, consult relevant case files, 算上核实的时间 查阅相关记录
[37:08] Outside counsel, 48 hours, tops. 603 00:37:12,744 –> 00:37:16,077 But if this is evidence, don’t they need to see it now? 咨询外部律师 最多48小时 可如果这是证据 不该马上交给警方吗
[37:26] How’s he doing? 他怎么样了
[37:47] Hey, you gonna let me know if I gotta call the id team, right? 需要呼叫认凶小组的话告诉我一声
[37:49] I’ll let you know. 会的
[37:55] Walter Schroyer, army buddy of your libidinous friend, 你那好色朋友的小战友沃尔特·施洛尔
[37:59] Gives his moving tribute to Stephen Collins 把对斯蒂芬·科林斯的马屁拍在一份
[38:01] In that asswipe excuse of a paper and not to us. why? 擦屁股的小报上 而不是在我们这 怎么回事
[38:05] Platitudes, padding and fluff. 迂腐 单调 毫无意义
[38:08] I’m a journalist. I’m not a publicist. 我是个新闻记者 不是政治宣传员
[38:10] I want to bring some more people in 我想多安排几个人
[38:12] To work with you on this, Cal, 帮你查这件事 凯尔
[38:13] On the political side, people with real experience. 在政治新闻方面有经验的人
[38:16] I’m thinking Ted Moody. 我在考虑特德·穆迪
[38:18] I mean, Ted’s perfect for this. 特德很合适
[38:19] Are you taking me off the story? 你想把我踢出去吗
[38:22] No, no. not off, just off point. 不是踢出去 是换个观察角度
[38:25] If this is as big as he says it is, a big “if,” 如果这事真像他说的这么严重 我说如果
[38:27] Then it’s gonna be good for you. 那会对你大有好处
[38:29] How? how is that good? 有什么好处
[38:32] Well, watching seasoned reporters 看看经验丰富的前辈们
[38:33] That work on a big story, you know, 怎样处理一个大事件 懂吗
[38:35] Being a part of it all, you’ll learn a lot. 在这样的团队里你能学到很多
[38:37] So, Ted Moody, what do you think? 特德·穆迪怎么样
[38:39] Don’t let her do it. 快阻止她
[38:40] And, Cal, if you’re on this, I want this to be clean through and through. 凯尔 这事交给你了 我希望能查得彻彻底底
[38:43] Tell her to forget it. it’s your gig. 快让她别说了 这是你的演出
[38:45] You got it. get loud now. 你跟我干 大声告诉她
[38:48] Excuse me. you’re defending her now? 抱歉 你在护着她吗
[38:50] She’s fine. I can work with her. 她很好 我们能合作
[38:52] But, Cal, she’s inexperienced. 可是 凯尔 她毫无经验
[38:55] Inexperience isn’t fatal. 经验算个屁
[38:56] I’m not giving up the story! 我不会退出的
[38:59] I just… sorry. I just… 抱歉 我只是…
[39:02] If I could just have a few more days with it, 假如再给我几天时间
[39:05] I promise you I’m not gonna let you down. 我保证不会让您失望的
[39:11] For christ’s sake. 老天爷啊
[39:14] Don’t throw those dewy cub reporter eyes at me. 别用你那天真的水汪汪的大眼睛看着我
[39:16] It’s nauseating. 让人恶心
[39:21] And fuck you very much. 去你妈的
[39:22] Pleasure. 荣幸之至
[39:26] – This is nurse Leif and myself… – the lab work’s back. -莱夫护士和我 -又要做实验了
[39:28] It’s the panel 13 you ordered? 评审小组是你安排的吗
[39:29] Yeah, well, we called for a neurologist a half hour ago. 是的 半小时前我们请了一位精神科专家
[39:32] You can’t use that phone here, sir. 您不能在这打手机 先生
[39:35] Hey. what’s up, Carnes? how you doing? 卡恩斯什么事 你那怎么样
[39:38] Yeah. yeah. 是 是
[39:39] Looks like that Sando guy’s waking up. 看样子桑多醒了
[39:40] You sending anyone over? 你会派人来吗
[39:48] You ever been to D.C. hospital? 去过特区医院吗
[39:49] No. 没
[39:51] Don’t worry about it. it’s easy. 不要紧 很好找
[39:52] All right, there’s a uniformed officer on the third floor ICU. 三楼加护病房有个穿制服的警官
[39:55] – Okay. – write it down. got a pen? -好的 -记下来 有笔吗
[39:57] – Yes. – here. -有 -给
[39:59] – I have a pen. – okay. -我有笔的 -恩
[40:00] The uniformed officer’s name is Brown. 警官名叫布朗
[40:03] – Okay. – Brown. -OK -布朗
[40:04] third floor ICU. tell him that detective Bynes, 三楼加护病房 跟他说拜恩斯探员
[40:07] B-y-n-e-s, Joe Bynes… B-y-n-e-s 乔·拜恩斯
[40:09] Okay. 好的
[40:10] All right, he cleared you for access. 他会带你进去
[40:12] Access for what? 去哪
[40:14] Vernon Sando, the pizza guy, looks like he’s coming around. 去看那个送披萨的弗农·桑多 好像醒过来了
[40:17] That’s your side of the story. 这是你的事
[40:19] Excuse me? 你说什么
[40:21] You heard me. 别装没听见
[40:23] You want me to go and sit around in some hospital, 你让我去坐在医院里
[40:26] Waiting for a guy who looks like he might be coming out of a coma, 等一个昏迷不醒的人恢复神智
[40:29] While you clean up the rest of the story? 而你去处理其他那些事
[40:33] I mean, is that what that was all about in there? 我是说 我只能去干这些吗
[40:36] Look, this is a real story. 听着 这是个真实的事件
[40:39] It’s not open for interpretation. 不需要解释
[40:41] It does not require opinion. 不需要意见
[40:43] We got two dead bodies, and we got a guy in a coma, 现在有两具尸体 和一个昏迷不醒的人
[40:47] And we got us with a lead that nobody else has got. 而且我们手里有个独家的线索
[40:49] So you gotta make a decision, 你得做个决定
[40:50] Because I have to follow another lead tonight, 我今晚还要去追踪另一个线索
[40:52] And I cannot be in two places at one time. 我分身乏术
[40:56] So, are you gonna be okay slumming it 现在您能屈尊去看看
[40:57] To find out if Vernon Sando’s coming around or not? 弗农·桑多是否醒过来了吗
[41:03] Good. 好样的
[41:05] If we’re gonna work together, we gotta work together. 愿意合作 才能合作
[41:09] Yeah? deai? 对吧 一言为定
[41:18] All right, see you later. 好 回头见
[42:06] Excuse me. 借过
[42:22] Don’t tell me you’re still lost. 别告诉我你又迷路了
[42:25] Hey, what are you doing here? 你在这干嘛
[42:27] Working. 工作
[42:30] You’re officer Brown? 你就是布朗警官
[42:32] You’re who I’m looking for. 我就是要找你
[42:34] I knew you’d come around. 我知道你会来
[42:37] How about Sando? is he coming around? 桑多怎么样了 醒了吗
[42:39] Yeah, yeah, it looks that way. 貌似是醒了
[42:41] They’re sending a detective over right now. 他们会马上派个探员过来
[42:44] Maybe get an ID. 可能做认凶
[42:45] Really? 真的
[42:47] I gotta take this. 我得接个电话
[42:49] Yeah, go ahead. 请便
[42:50] Yeah, officer Brown. 我是布朗警官
[42:54] No, sir. 不 长官
[42:56] You okay? 你还好吧
[42:59] My dad did warn me about poilticians. 爸爸让我警惕那些政客
[43:03] The only people he hated more was journalists. 不过他更恨的还是记者
[43:09] Smart man. 英明
[43:14] I’m making you nervous. 我让你紧张了
[43:16] You always did. 你总让我紧张
[43:20] Well, they say sex is the best way to ruin a friendship. 他们说做爱是毁掉友情的最佳方式
[43:23] They do, do they? and who’s they? 他们说中了 是吧 他们是谁
[43:25] What, cosmopolitan magazine? teen beat? 《时尚COSMO》还是《青年一代》
[43:28] Come on. 得了
[43:31] Tell me, please, it didn’t ruin ours. 告诉我 我们的友情健在
[43:33] It hasn’t ruined anything. 一切依旧
[43:59] Pulse is 82. 脉搏82
[44:01] Bp is 105 over 79, o2 sats 94. 高压105 低压79 氧浓度94
[44:05] He seems stable. 看起来很稳定
[44:06] Okay, let’s do another blood work-up, cbcs… 好 咱们再查查血常规
[44:09] – Miss, you cannot be in here. – I’d just like to -小姐 您不能进来 -我只想
[44:11] – Ask him a couple of questions. – miss, please! -问他几个问题 -小姐 请您出去
[44:13] – No, I’m sorry. – come on. look. -不行 抱歉 -来
[44:14] You know you’re not supposed to be in here. 你不能进来的
[44:16] I know. I just… 我懂 我只是
[44:21] Get on the ground! 快趴下
[44:25] Stand back! stay down. 退后 趴下
[44:45] That’s a colleague of mine. I’m gonna have to go. 是同事 我得走了
[44:48] I’m really sorry. I’ll see you soon. 真抱歉 回头见
[44:51] Okay. 好吧
[44:59] Let him through. blockade, let him through. 让他过去 让他过去
[45:01] Hey, Ricky! 瑞奇
[45:03] Let him through. 让他过去
[45:09] Della! 黛拉
[45:14] You okay? you all right? 你还好吗 没事吧
[45:20] – Della, tell me that’s not yours, right? – what is it? -黛拉这不是你的吧 -什么
[45:23] It’s just a littie bit of blood. 只是点血
[45:24] It’s all right. I got it, I got it, I got it. 没事的 弄掉了 好了 好了
[45:26] It’s okay. 没事了
[45:29] It’s okay. 没事了
[45:33] It’s all right. it’s all right. it’s all right. 好了 好了 没事了
[45:38] Oh, my god, Cal, we could have stopped this! 天呐 凯尔 我们本可以阻止这事的
[45:41] What, by being psychic? 怎样 用巫术?
[45:42] No. we should have given the police that file. 我们该把资料交给警方
[45:46] What if there were fingerprints on the photographs? 或许照片上有指纹呢
[45:50] God, Cal, we can’t just let people get hurt like that. 凯尔 我们不能坐视死亡而不顾
[45:53] Look, it’s over. it’s all right. it’s okay. 听着 都结束了 没事了 好了
[45:55] We can’t just keep letting people get killed. 不能再让人付出生命
[45:57] No, it’s not okay. 不 不好
[45:59] It’s okay. it’s over. it’s over. 好了 结束了 结束了
[46:01] It’s over. 都结束了
[46:03] Aii right? it’s okay. 好吧 没事了
[46:13] You’re sitting on evidence in an execution homicide. 你们私藏证据 不报告警方
[46:16] How do you think that’s gonna play with the family of the guy 你们考虑过当晚被害人家属的
[46:18] That just got shot last night? 感受吗
[46:19] Chris, let’s be productive. 克里斯 直奔主题
[46:20] Hold on, I’m actually not done. 等等 我还没说完
[46:21] Our reporter made a full statement last night. 我们的记者昨晚做了完整的声明
[46:24] What, you had these when? 你们什么时候得到这些
[46:25] Cam, don’t answer that! 卡姆 别回答
[46:26] When did you have these? you want subpoenas? 你们什么时候得到的 想要传票吗
[46:28] I’ll get on the phone right now. 我这就打电话去
[46:29] We called you! we called you before we called outside counsel. 我们给你们打过电话 在通知法律顾问之前就给你们打过
[46:31] A little late. it’s a little late. 有点晚了 有点晚了
[46:33] Give me a break. 得了吧
[46:39] How you doing, Don? 过得好吗 顿
[46:41] I’m hanging in, Cal. you? 挺得住 凯尔 你呢
[46:42] Good. good. 挺好 不错
[46:45] This source have anything else I might need to do my job? 线人还提供了其他有用的消息吗
[46:48] Wait a minute. 稍等
[46:50] Nothing, all right? this was it, 没有 就是这些
[46:52] And we’ve kept it for less than a day. 我们半天前才拿到手
[46:55] Detective, until last night, we didn’t actually know what we had here. 探员 说实话 我们昨晚才明白这些东西的意义
[46:59] Bullshit. 放屁
[47:01] Who do you think I am, Bambi’s baby brother? 你以为我是谁 天线宝宝吗
[47:04] No, sir. 不 长官
[47:05] You knew exactly what you had. 你们很清楚这些是什么
[47:07] You just decided that your need was greater than ours, 而且自认为你们比警方更需要他们
[47:10] And now you have blood on your hands. 你们对被害人负有责任
[47:12] Hold on. 等等
[47:13] Detective, look. 探员 听着
[47:15] The thesis that we are pursuing 我们追踪的新闻
[47:17] Invoives a certain company that congressman Collins is investigating. 和科林斯议员调查的一家公司有关
[47:21] What, this is corporate conspiracies 难道说这是个威胁
[47:24] That threaten the highest levels? 政坛高层的联合阴谋吗
[47:26] All my years on the job, I’ve only ever seen that on tv. 我工作这么久 只在电视上见过这种事
[47:29] All the years I’ve known you, you’ve only ever watched sports on tv. 我认识你这么久 只知道你看体育频道
[47:32] So, detective, in exchange for our cooperation, 那么 探员 作为合作的条件
[47:37] Can we be assured that you will open your books to us? 我们希望警局能把调查结果与我们共享
[47:39] Quid pro quo? 交换条件
[47:45] If we decide to go public with this, we’ll give you six hours, 如果我们想把事情公布于众 提前6小时通知你们
[47:48] But that’s the end of it. 不过得等到结案
[47:49] This is an open homicide investigation. 这件谋杀案还在查办中
[47:51] You slow us down, endanger the public 要是你们进一步
[47:53] Any more than you already have, 延误调查 危及公共安全
[47:54] It won’t be pretty. 那就不妙了
[47:56] For the record, I’m still not happy 我郑重声明 我对你们呈交
[47:57] The way you presented the evidence. 证据的方式十分不满
[47:59] I’m just gonna put that out there. 我会将此事向公众说明
[48:05] Police gossip being what it is, 警界小道消息就是这样
[48:06] I’m guessing that even Entertainment Tonight 不出48小时就连《娱乐今宵》
[48:08] Will know as much as we do within 48 hours. 都会和我们掌握得一样多
[48:11] So we’ve gotta have something solid today. 所以今天 我们必须得到些确凿的事实
[48:14] That means no assumptions, no unnamed sources. 不是什么假设或是小道消息
[48:16] Not fast and loose. I want this thing wrung out. 不要草率行事 要打破沙锅问到底
[48:20] Damned if we can’t do a better job of it than those cops. 不信干不过条子
[48:25] Della, how are you? 黛拉 你怎么样
[48:28] I’m good. 我很好
[48:29] – Yeah? – mmm-hmm. -真的 -恩
[48:31] Good, okay. 好
[48:32] Well, you take Sonia Baker, okay? 那你去调查索尼娅·贝克
[48:33] I want to know everything that we can about her, 要对她知根知底
[48:35] Who she knew, who she blew, the color of her knickers. 她认识谁 甩过谁 还有内裤的颜色
[48:38] – Got it. – PointCorp? -明白 -顶点集团呢
[48:41] Okay. Hank and Pete, you work with Cal. 汉克和皮特 你们俩帮凯尔
[48:42] Cool. 好的
[48:43] The rule on this one is discretion. 一定要慎重
[48:45] This is not a good subject for gossip over drinks at the Monocle, 这可不是政客们在单片眼镜餐厅里酗酒的八卦消息
[48:49] Or spliffs in the stationery cupboard, you. 也不是在谁的储物柜里发现大麻的小道新闻 听见了吗
[48:53] I’m offended, truly. 干嘛针对我
[48:54] Well, be offended. 就是针对你
[48:56] Go downstairs, get your stuff, bring it in here, 到楼下叫你的人上来
[48:58] Because this is your new home. 这是你的新基地
[49:00] Go on! 快点
[49:02] Okay! Yes, yes, yes. Speed of light. 好的 是 是 飞速上来
[49:11] Cal? Any confiict of interest here? 凯尔 有利益之争吗
[49:17] No. 没有
[49:20] Perhaps this is a good opportunity 或许这是一次好机会
[49:22] To address another issue that’s been discussed 提出另一个已经讨论过的话题
[49:24] During these hearings, your price structure. 在听证会期间 你的价格结构
[49:27] Surely, and I thank you for giving me 真的很感谢你能给我这个机会
[49:30] An opportunity to touch on that today. 来阐述这一事实
[49:33] Our price structure follows the Defense Department model 我们的价格结构
[49:35] As established in the first Gulf War, 早在第一次海湾战争的时候就建立了
[49:38] Adjusted, of course, for inflation. 通货膨胀的时候调整过
[49:40] Happily, what’s costing us so much this time around 欣慰的是 最近大笔的开销
[49:44] Are some incredible advances in on-field medical care. 是由于战场医疗取得了巨大进步
[49:48] But, simply, we’re now keeping more… 但是 很简单 我们现在拥有更
[49:50] Sir, I’m sorry. Just… 先生 对不起
[49:52] When you were in the military, did you see any combat duty? 你在军队的时候 你见过作战任务没
[49:54] – No, sir, I did not. – No. -没见过 先生 我没见过 -没有
[49:56] Do you think if you had, you might see things differently? 如果你见过了 你会不会有不同的见解
[49:58] We’re all aware of your war record, Congressman. 议员 你的战绩我们都了解
[50:00] I’m not talking about my record. 我说的不是我的战绩
[50:01] I’m talking about the numerous allegations of atrocities 而是那些所谓顶点集团及其附属承包公司
[50:05] Committed by PointCorp and its subsidiary contractors 在伊拉克和阿富汗
[50:08] Against the civilian population in Iraq and Afghanistan. 对平民施以暴行的断言
[50:11] Those are unsubstantiated allegations. 那都是未经证实的假话
[50:14] Okay. This is straightforward. 好 这很直率
[50:16] Since a war on terror was declared, 自从宣称有恐怖袭击
[50:20] Has your personal net worth gone up by more than $250 million? 你的个人净资产是不是上涨到2.5亿美元?
[50:30] Straightforward question. 请根据事实回答
[50:32] Excuse me, I was told that personal financial data 抱歉 既然是个人财政数据
[50:35] Would not be addressed in open session. 就不便在公开会议中提及
[50:38] Adapt. 改而适应
[50:42] Isn’t that your slogan? 难道这不是你的口号吗
[50:44] ”Adapt and Achieve?” 改而适应 进而成功
[50:46] It’s on the brochure here. 就在这个宣传册上
[50:50] “Commoda et Confice.” You have it in Latin. “改而适应 进而成功” 你还用拉丁语写的
[50:53] Your point being? 你的意思是?
[50:54] Putting war in the hands of mercenaries 将战争的利刃交予
[50:57] And those who consider it a business 视战争为商业的势利之徒
[50:59] Is a contradiction in terms in any language. 就各种语言来说 都是一种讽刺
[51:01] May I remind you, sir, that the wars 需要我提醒你吗 先生
[51:04] This country fought, that defined it, 我们国家的战争 被定义为
[51:06] Were fought despite what they cost, not because of it. 不惜一切代价而战 绝非为了牟利而战
[51:09] I didn’t come here for a lesson in morality, Congressman. 我来这里不是来听你讲道理的 议员
[51:12] No, I expect you didn’t. 是 我也希望你不是
[51:15] Well, especially from you. 尤其是听你讲
[51:17] The men who work for PointCorp, 为顶点集团效力的人
[51:19] The men you dishonor by calling them mercenaries 被你不敬称为势利之徒的人
[51:21] Are, by and large, retired American military personnel. 基本上全是退役的美国军职人员
[51:28] It’s a great system, isn’t it? 伟大的体系 不是吗
[51:30] We pay to train these men, and you get rich by killing them. 我们花钱训练他们 你为了赚钱让他们送死
[51:44] PointCorp, well, they’re on a roll. 顶点集团 发展势头如火如荼
[51:47] They just bought 60,000 acres to expand their facility. 他们刚刚购买了6万英亩土地 扩大规模
[51:50] – 60,000 acres. – Yeah. -6万英亩? -是的
[51:51] Where? 在哪
[51:52] In Conway, North Carolina. 北卡罗来纳州 康威
[51:54] The locals call it Little Baghdad. 当地人称它为小巴格达
[51:57] Not so little. 但并不小
[51:59] They’ve also got some interesting real estate locally. 更有趣的是还从当地获得了的房地产权
[52:03] Offices at the Watergate building. 就是水门大厦的办公室
[52:06] Check that out. 看一下
[52:07] “Medal of Freedom Initiative.” What’s that? “自由勋章倡议” 什么来头
[52:10] It’s a lobbying interest. 是游说权益
[52:12] Yeah, according to the website, 是啊 根据网站介绍
[52:14] MOFI, Medal of Freedom Initiative, MOFI “自由勋章倡议”的缩写
[52:15] Is an umbrella group for a bunch 是私人军火商的
[52:17] Of these private defense contractors. 保护伞
[52:20] You know, they lobby a little, party a little, kill things. 他们搞点游说 建点组织 犯点案子
[52:25] Hello? 有人吗
[52:27] We went down there. The place is totally empty… 我们实地看了看 那里空无一人
[52:30] Like they’re just waiting for all their new recruits. 好像在等待新员工的到来
[52:32] Did they outsource to Mumbai or something? 他们是让孟买或什么地方外包吗
[52:34] Or are they just getting ready for an expansion? 还是已经准备好扩张
[52:38] Hello? 有人吗
[52:41] This is Della Frye. I’m a reporter over at the Globe. 我是黛拉·弗莱伊 环球报刊记者
[52:44] You were Sonia Baker’s attorney 你是索尼娅·贝克店内偷窃
[52:46] On her shoplifting case, correct? 案件的律师吗
[52:49] Did Dominic give you my number? 多米尼克给你的号码对吗
[52:54] Yes, how do you know Dominic? 是的 你怎么认识的多米尼克
[52:57] Well, I’m sorry. This really isn’t appropriate. 对不起 这似乎不太对劲
[53:01] Hey, Michael, I need someone to help me dig 你好 迈克 我需要人帮我
[53:04] A little deeper into PointCorp. 再深挖一下顶点集团的底细
[53:06] I need somebody on the inside, 我需要内部的人
[53:08] Somebody who knows the way they operate. 深知他们运作方式的人
[53:14] She owed everybody money. 她欠着一屁股债
[53:16] Oh, god, that’s how she always walked around, 天啊 那就是她穿着内衣
[53:19] In her underwear. 四处游荡
[53:22] – Yeah! – You moved. you can’t move. -好啊 -你动了 你不该动
[53:23] Hi! hi, yes, yes. 好 好 我动了
[53:24] Who is this? he looks famiiiar. 他是谁 看起来好眼熟
[53:27] Dominic Foy. he’s a friend of Sonia’s. 多米尼克·佛伊 是索尼娅的朋友
[53:30] Dominic. 多米尼克
[53:31] Hey, Michael, it’s Cal. so what did you find out? 迈克 我是凯尔 你有什么发现
[53:37] – Hi. Mr. Statler? – yes? -你好 斯塔特勒先生吗 -什么事
[53:39] Yes, I’m from the globe. 我是环球报刊的
[53:40] I’m writing an article on the death of Sonia Baker, 我要写一篇关于索尼娅·贝克死因的文章
[53:43] And I just wanted to… 我就想…
[53:45] And he was, like, high up in PointCorp? 他曾经是顶点集团的要人吗
[53:47] Hi. Della Frye from the washington globe. 你好 黛拉·弗莱伊来自华盛顿环球报刊
[53:51] I… could I speak to you? Please don’t… 我能跟你谈谈吗 请别…
[53:53] Yes, I’m still holding ’cause that’s what I do. that’s what I like to do. 我一直在坚持 因为我喜欢坚持
[53:58] Sonia Baker’s ex-roommate, Rhonda Silver. 索尼娅·贝克曾经的室友 朗达·西维尔
[54:00] Nobody’s got her yet. 还没有人找到她
[54:02] She changed her name a couple times in the past year. 在过去几年里 她改了几次名字
[54:05] How’d you get it? 你是怎么拿到的
[54:07] I had to agree to go on not one, 我同意与一个可爱的男士维克
[54:09] But two dates with a sweaty guy named Vic. 约了两次会
[54:14] Don’t even ask me. 别多问了
[54:16] Hey, Bob, it’s Cal. 你好鲍勃 我是凯尔
[54:17] Want to run a social security number for me? 你能不能帮我查一个社保号码
[54:27] Rhonda silver’s number. 朗达·西维尔的号码
[54:29] Did we just break the law? 我们是不是违法了
[54:31] Nope, that’s what you call damn fine reporting. 没有 那就是你所谓的正常报道
[54:33] – Your pen. – keep it. -你的笔 -留着用吧
[54:36] – You’re weicome! – Thank you! -不客气 -谢谢
[54:41] Hi. is Rhonda there, please? 你好 请问朗达在吗
[54:44] I’m actually an old friend of Rhonda’s from school. 实际上 我是她学校的老朋友
[54:46] I’m in town for the day, and I thought maybe I’d stop by and see her. 我今天经过城里 觉得也许可以过去看看她
[54:50] Do you think I could show up at her work? 请问我可不可以去她上班的地方
[54:52] Would that be all right? 那样好吗
[55:08] Actually, sir, can I call you back? 先生 我一会再打给你
[55:13] That page and the next page. 那张 还有下一张
[55:15] This guy, Jerry Symes, local politician, 这个人 杰瑞·西姆当地的政客
[55:18] He campaigns against the expansion, 他参加了反对扩张运动
[55:19] And then he dies in a freak car accident. 在一场离奇车祸中死了
[55:21] All right, what does ”freak car accident” mean? 好的 什么叫离奇车祸
[55:24] Middle of the day… he’s driving on the open road… 中午的时候 在开阔的路上
[55:25] No witnesses. …30 miles an hour… 没有目击者 时速30英里
[55:27] Perfect weather, no skid marks. …car turns over. 晴朗的天气 轮胎没有滑痕 但车却翻了
[55:28] And the police think it might be sleep apnea. 而警察认为可能是睡眠窒息
[55:31] Cal. sorry, I really need to talk to you. 凯尔 抱歉 我想和你说点事
[55:36] What do you got? 什么发现
[55:38] So, I was looking for images of Sonia 我在城市安全录像中
[55:39] In the metro security footage, right? 找索尼娅的时候
[55:42] And 20 seconds after she went into the blind spot, this guy appears. 进入盲点20秒后 这个家伙出现了
[55:47] Okay? 看到了吗
[55:51] I think that I saw him last night at the hospital. 我想昨晚 在医院看见他了
[56:01] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[56:17] Michael, it’s Cal. 迈克 我是凯尔
[56:18] Your PointCorp insider, I need to meet him, now. 你找的顶点集团的内线 我需要马上见见他
[56:53] I want you to know something. 我想让你知道
[56:54] I love my country. 我很爱我的国家
[56:56] I love the military. 我爱军队
[56:57] My aim here is to save them. 我来这的目的是要拯救他们
[56:59] You understand my terms? 知道我的条件吧
[57:00] I will not give you my name. 我不会告诉你 我的名字
[57:01] I will not give you my rank in the PointCorp military structure, 我在顶点集团军队机构里的头衔
[57:04] Or the in and out dates of my service. 和我的服役时间
[57:05] Understand. 明白
[57:08] I’m looking for a guy that PointCorp 我在找顶点集团里
[57:10] Are using on a covert operation. 一个正在执行秘密行动的人
[57:12] Total deniability. 完全无从查起
[57:13] Our mutual friend at DOD thought 我们在国防部共同的朋友认为
[57:16] You might be able to help us find him. 也许你可以帮我们找到他
[57:19] I don’t know. I’ll check it out. 我不知道 但是我会查的
[57:24] So, what’s your understanding of the PointCorp MO? 你怎么看待顶点集团的医疗官员
[57:28] Their MO? 他们的医疗官员
[57:29] They do whatever the hell they want. 他们为所欲为
[57:31] These soldiers are answerable to no one. 那些士兵对任何人都只字不提
[57:34] They’re loyal to nothing but a paycheck. 他们只忠实于支票
[57:36] It’s the Muslim terror gold rush. 好比穆斯林恐怖行动是场淘金热
[57:39] – You’ve been watching these hearings? – yeah. -你关注过听证会吗 -看过
[57:41] So, the head of the committee there, Stephen Collins… 委员会的领导人斯蒂芬·科林斯…
[57:43] He’s finished. 他完蛋了
[57:44] They’ll just keep knocking him down until he goes away. 他们会不断的打击他 直到他离开
[57:47] Do you have any idea what he’s threatening here? 你知道他会对这里造成多大威胁吗
[57:49] This is $30 or $40 billion annually. 这里每年有300到400亿的资金
[57:52] That’s wrath of god money. 那就是金钱的愤怒
[57:54] The hearings are saying 3 or 4. 但是听证会只说三 四个亿
[57:56] Overseas. the real money is what PointCorp 在海外账户 那才是在国内开始运营的
[57:59] Stands to make in its domestic operations. 真正资金来源
[58:02] I wasn’t aware that they had any. 我不知道他们会有海外账户
[58:04] Who was sent in for crowd control after Hurricane Katrina? us. 卡特里娜风暴后谁被派来控制群众 我们
[58:08] Private security contractors deputized 被指定为私人安全保障承包商
[58:10] To shoot at American citizens. 朝美国公民开枪
[58:13] Who’s training Chicago police on new interrogation techniques? 是谁教授芝加哥警察新的审讯技巧的?
[58:17] Soon, PointCorp will take over from the NSA 很快顶点集团就会接管国家安全局
[58:20] On phone taps, terrorist databases, all of it. 监管通讯 恐怖分子数据库 所有一切
[58:23] It’s a fundamental restructuring 从最基础的开始重建
[58:25] Of domestic intelligence policy. 国内情报政策
[58:28] It is the privatization of homeland security. 使国家安全私人化
[58:31] Billions and billions of dollars. 数以亿计的美元
[58:34] Now you really think they’re gonna forfeit all that 你觉得他们会全部被没收吗
[58:36] Because some hero from the seventh district 就因为在宾夕法尼亚第七街区的
[58:38] Of Pennsyivania thinks that they should? 某个逞英雄的家伙认为钱应该没收吗
[58:43] I just got told by a former PointCorp employee 以前在顶点集团里的一个雇员
[58:46] That they have a plan to monopolize domestic security 称他们有一个计划要垄断国内安保
[58:49] That’s worth about $40 billion a year. 年收入400亿美元
[58:51] Is that true? 是真的吗
[58:52] – Yes. – How? -是的 -怎么会
[58:54] You cannot connect anything that I tell you back to me. 告诉你 但你不能说是我说的
[58:57] – You understand? – of course. -懂了吗 -当然
[58:58] Okay. 好的
[59:00] Last year, 47 companies bid on major homeland security contracts. 去年47家公司投标竞争国家安全合同项目
[59:03] Of those, 16 companies were granted the bids. 在这些公司中 有16家公司竞标成功
[59:06] Of those, I could make connections between 14 companies, 其中 我可以和14家取得联系
[59:10] And I’m not just talking about someone leaving one company 我不奇怪某人离开一家公司
[59:12] And go work for another. 然后去另一公司上班
[59:13] I’m talking about shared banking practices. 我奇怪的是他们共享银行业务
[59:15] I’m talking about collusive behavior. 我觉得是共谋的行为
[59:17] Now, my belief is, when all’s said and done 我相信等所有的言论及事情办妥
[59:20] And when the veil is pulled away, 当这层面纱揭开
[59:22] You will not see 14 individual companies. 你看到的不是14个独立公司
[59:26] You will see one company. you understand? 你会看到的是一家公司 懂吗
[59:31] And you’ve been digging around 而你一直在深挖
[59:33] Trying to make those connections clear. 弄清他们之间的联系
[59:34] Yeah. that’s right. 就是这样
[59:37] And Sonia was working on that? 索尼娅也跟此事有关吗
[59:39] She was my lead researcher. 她是我的首席研究员
[59:41] She was invoived in everything we did. 她参与了所有的事情
[59:43] They’re gonna get you, Stephen, one way or another. 他们会治你的斯蒂芬 任何方式
[59:46] They got 40 billion good reasons to want you out of the way. 他们有400亿 足以让你消失
[59:49] You gotta go on the record. 你继续公开发布
[59:51] Swing the spotlight back on them. 让他们成为公众的中心
[59:52] You gotta protect yourself, man. 你要保护你自己 老兄
[59:56] You go out there and find me evidence 你出去帮我找索尼娅的死
[1:00:00] Linking Sonia’s death to PointCorp. 与顶点集团有关的证据
[1:00:05] I will go on the record. 我会继续公开发布
[1:00:07] I will shout this thing from the rooftops. 我会将这事昭然于世的
[1:00:11] I can do that. 我能办到
[1:00:16] All right. I gotta get back. I’ll be in touch. 好了 我该回去了 我们再联系
[1:00:20] – Stephen. – yeah? -斯蒂芬 -什么事
[1:00:22] Just watch your back. 多加小心
[1:00:24] You, too. 你也是
[1:00:35] Hi. is Rhonda here? 你好 朗达在这儿吗
[1:00:37] Yeah, she’s just right over there. 在 她就在那
[1:00:41] I’m walking on sunshine 我在阳光下漫步
[1:00:45] I’m walking on sunshine 我在阳光下漫步
[1:00:50] And don’t it feel good 感觉真棒
[1:00:53] Cal, you’re not gonna believe what Sonia’s old roommate just told me. 凯尔 你不会相信索尼娅的前室友告诉我什么
[1:00:57] You’re right. I don’t beiieve a word of it. 是的 我一个字也不信
[1:01:00] You got no corroboration, no independent witness, 你还没有证实 没有可靠的目击者
[1:01:02] And she obviousiy has a financial motivation. 而且很明显她有金钱动机
[1:01:04] We’ve got Sonia Baker’s roommate claiming 我们有索尼娅·贝克室友的陈词
[1:01:06] She had a threesome with Stephen Collins, 说与斯蒂芬·科林斯有三人的竞赛
[1:01:08] And you want to ignore that? 你想忽略这一点吗
[1:01:09] I am not saying ignore it. I am saying consider it. 我没说忽略这件事 我会考虑的
[1:01:12] Consider how it impacts everything else we have, 关心它如何影响我们其他的新闻
[1:01:14] And consider that she is full of shit! 关心她说的是不是都是屁话
[1:01:16] Yeah, but, Cal, she’s also saying 是啊 但是凯尔 她还说
[1:01:18] That Stephen paid off Sonia’s $40,000 credit card debt. 斯蒂芬为索尼娅支付了4万美元的信用卡债务
[1:01:22] That is a story. 这条消息有料
[1:01:23] Somebody’s gonna put that on the front page. 有人会把它放到头条上
[1:01:25] Okay, is that the right thing to do? 这就是当务之急吗
[1:01:28] Look, it’s your half of the story. it’s your scoop. 这是你获得的新闻 你的独家报道
[1:01:31] Your decision. do whatever you want. 你自己决定 随便你
[1:01:44] But I do know that Stephen and I 但我清楚的是 我和斯蒂芬
[1:01:47] Have been through far too much together 已经共同经历过许多事情
[1:01:50] To make this one moment the thing that defines us forever. 足以让这一时刻 鉴证我们的永恒
[1:02:10] I tried to call. 我本来打电话你的
[1:02:12] I mean, I actuaiiy did call about 1 2 times, but I hung up every time. 事实上我打了12次 但每次都挂了
[1:02:17] Well, you know, I’m glad you dropped by, 你知道 很高兴你能来我家
[1:02:21] cause I’ve been wanting to talk to you. 因为我一直想和你聊聊
[1:02:27] Remember you brought that girl from Humboldt? 还记得你从洪堡带来的女孩吗
[1:02:30] Soleil, or whatever her name was. 苏蕾还是什么名字来着
[1:02:31] Luna. 露娜
[1:02:33] Luna. that’s right. 露娜 对
[1:02:36] And you two were stoned the whole time. 你们两个喝得烂醉
[1:02:40] Yep. 是啊
[1:02:41] You managed to flip the boat, and we lost everything. 你把船翻了底朝天 我们掉了所有的东西
[1:02:43] We had to walk the rest of the way… 我们不得不步行回去…
[1:02:44] We flipped the boat? 我们弄翻了船?
[1:02:45] You did. 是的
[1:02:47] It was an adventure. 这真是场冒险
[1:02:49] That’s what you kept saying. 你总是这么说
[1:02:51] Irish wine. 爱尔兰酒
[1:02:52] Whiskey? 威士忌?
[1:02:55] – Cheers. – slainte. -干杯 -干杯(盖尔语)
[1:03:02] – So… – so… -所以… -所以…
[1:03:06] – I’ve been… – I wanted to ask… -我已经… -我想问…
[1:03:07] – Sorry. – you first. -抱歉 -你先说
[1:03:11] I was wondering, 我想问
[1:03:16] Do you think stephen could have pulled together $40,000 without you knowing? 你觉得斯蒂芬能够瞒着你取出4万美金吗?
[1:03:21] What? 什么
[1:03:22] Well, it’s a story that might break 有消息说
[1:03:23] That basically accuses stephen of doing something 斯蒂芬做了一些什么事情
[1:03:26] That would require his having access to a large amount of cash. 那件事情需要用到一大笔现金
[1:03:30] I was just wondering, could he do that? 我想知道 这有可能吗
[1:03:33] A story that might break? 有消息说?
[1:03:34] You mean something that you’re involved in? 你参与这件事了吗
[1:03:36] – Indirectly. -what are you doing? -间接地 -你想做什么
[1:03:38] I’m trying to help stephen. I’m trying to protect you. 我想帮助斯蒂芬 我想保护你
[1:03:41] Bullshit! 一派胡言
[1:03:45] You always do this. 你总是这样
[1:03:49] Sometimes I feel like we all made this deal, 有时候我觉是我们共同达成了某项协议
[1:03:52] And it works out great for you and stephen, and not for me. 可它对你和斯蒂芬都没问题 我却不行
[1:03:56] And instead of us just figuring it out, 我们并没有尝试解决问题
[1:03:58] You guys are just fine walking around as if nothing ever happened. 你们反而装作什么都没有发生过
[1:04:08] Okay. 好吧
[1:04:13] Okay, let’s start over. 好吧 让我们重新开始
[1:04:14] I come here to tell you that I’m thinking 我来这里是为了告诉你
[1:04:16] About walking away from my marriage, 我打算放弃我的婚姻
[1:04:17] And you say what? 你觉得呢
[1:04:20] I say it’s too late. we’re way past this. 我觉得太迟了 我们已经回不去了
[1:04:24] You made your choice. 你已经做了选择
[1:04:26] Because you wouldn’t step up. 因为你不愿意跨出这一步
[1:04:28] What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
[1:04:31] Not then, not now, not in college. 过去不行 现在不行 大学时也不行
[1:04:35] I’m saying that you’re asking me 我是说 你在让我做
[1:04:37] For something that’s not real. 一件不切实际的事
[1:04:40] That’s what I’m saying. 这就是我的意思
[1:04:44] Annie… 安妮
[1:04:58] We have two mortgages. 我们有两项抵押贷款
[1:05:00] We have the place in virginia. 一处是在弗吉尼亚的房产
[1:05:03] We’ve got the apartment here. 一处是在这里的公寓
[1:05:05] Basically, we spend everything we make, 我们的收入基本上都花光了
[1:05:06] So there’s no way stephen could have given anyone $40,000 所以斯蒂芬不可能给别人4万美元
[1:05:10] Without me knowing about it. 却不让我知道
[1:05:15] – Annie… – it’s okay. -安妮 -没关系
[1:05:20] Now I’m just a source, 现在我只是个线人
[1:05:23] So the pressure’s off. 你的压力不存在了
[1:05:57] – Hello? – who’s the great-looking blonde, cal? -喂 -那个金发美女是谁 凯尔
[1:06:01] Who’s this? 你是谁?
[1:06:02] Across the street. 马路对面
[1:06:18] I like your style, man. 我喜欢你的风格 伙计
[1:06:22] I got something for you. 我有线索给你
[1:06:23] And you couldn’t just ring the doorbell? 你为什么不按门铃
[1:06:26] Precautions. 保险起见
[1:06:28] The guy in the photo, I asked around. 照片里的那个人 我打听过了
[1:06:30] he’s definitely a grunt. 他一定是个步兵
[1:06:32] Buddy of mine used to see him at security trade shows. 我的朋友在安全用品展会上见过他
[1:06:35] Never knew his name, 不知道他叫什么
[1:06:37] But he worked for an old-timer called fred summers. 不过他为一位叫弗雷德·萨门的前辈工作过
[1:06:40] Does alarm installations, shit like that. 装装报警系统 诸如此类的杂事
[1:06:43] Here’s fred’s address. 这是弗雷德的地址
[1:06:46] Crystal city. 在水晶城
[1:06:52] Thanks. 多谢
[1:08:22] Mr. summers? 萨门先生?
[1:08:33] Hey. 嗨
[1:08:35] Who you looking for? 你找谁?
[1:08:38] Fred. fred summers. do you know him? 弗雷德·萨门 你认识他吗?
[1:08:40] Fred’s not here. 弗雷德不在
[1:08:41] – Oh, yeah? – uh-huh. -是吗? -嗯
[1:08:43] You live here. you’re his roommate. 你住这儿 你是他室友
[1:08:45] Sorry. okay. 抱歉 好吧
[1:08:47] Do you know where he might be? 你知道他去哪儿了吗?
[1:08:48] He’s overseas. he shipped out last week. 他出国了 他上周坐船走的
[1:08:50] Overseas like… 国外哪里
[1:08:52] Look, I don’t really know what fred’s into, okay? 我真的不知道弗雷德去哪儿了
[1:08:53] He ships out, and he comes back. 他来来去去的
[1:08:55] Okay. could you pass a message? 那成 能帮我转达一下吧
[1:08:59] Take it easy. 放心好了
[1:09:01] All right. okay. 好吧
[1:09:18] Hey, joey? Cal mcaffrey. 乔 我是凯尔·麦卡弗里
[1:09:20] Yeah, yeah, shut up. listen! listen! 对 住嘴 听着! 听着!
[1:09:22] Tell bill he’s gotta send some cops to 566… 让比尔派些警察到566…
[1:12:00] (Foreign language) (外语)
[1:13:22] – So? – no sign of the guy. -情况如何 -没发现那人
[1:13:24] Did you get a name? 查到他的名字了吗
[1:13:26] How about the apartment? you find something? 公寓呢 有什么发现吗
[1:13:30] Nothing? 一无所获吗
[1:13:31] Place belongs to a guy named fred summers, 那个房子属于一个叫弗雷德·萨门的人
[1:13:33] Except fred passed away last march. 但是他去年三月去世了
[1:13:37] Neighbors say that his nephew stays there from time to time 邻居们说他的外甥有时会住那
[1:13:39] While the probate is being worked out. 可是我们查了遗嘱
[1:13:42] Except he doesn’t have a nephew. 他根本没有外甥
[1:13:43] You’re catching on fast. 你真聪明
[1:13:46] Cal, I thought we had an understanding. 凯尔 我记得我们达成过共识
[1:13:49] You were supposed to share your information with us. 你应该和我们分享信息
[1:13:51] Do you remember that? 你还记得吗
[1:13:52] Don, I went there to talk to a guy named fred summers, right, 顿 我去那里找一个叫弗雷德·萨门的人
[1:13:57] Who I now find out is deceased. 我现在才知道他已经升天了
[1:13:58] Do you think I would’ve gone there 如果我知道我将撞见谁的话
[1:14:00] If I knew what I was gonna be walking into? 你觉得我还会去吗
[1:14:02] Just happened to be there, huh? 碰巧撞上了 是吗
[1:14:03] Yeah. 对
[1:14:05] Now, do you mind if I get back on with my story? 现在 你介不介意我继续回到我的新闻上
[1:14:07] It’s not a story. it’s a case! 这不是新闻 是件案子
[1:14:09] And… and just so you know, a girl by the name of mandi brokaw, 还要告诉你们 一个叫曼迪·布罗霍克的女孩
[1:14:13] 16, junkie, turned up dead tonight. 16岁 吸毒 今晚死了
[1:14:17] Probable homicide. 很可能是凶杀
[1:14:20] She look familiar? 眼熟吗
[1:14:22] We got her fingerprints off of those surveillance photos you so kindly gave us. 我们从你提供的照片上发现了她的指纹
[1:14:31] Hello, I’m rhonda sliver. 大家好 我是朗达·西维尔
[1:14:35] Like I said, that’s what he called ”being in committee. ” 正如我所说的 那就是他所谓的”加入委员会”
[1:14:42] I know you got shot at last night, 我知道你昨晚中枪了
[1:14:44] And I know I should be making you a nice cup of cocoa, 我也知道我应该给你泡杯好喝的可可
[1:14:45] But I’m just so bloody angry! 但我气炸了
[1:14:48] I mean, the decision, I’m assuming, was that this was not news. 我想你们觉得这不算是新闻
[1:14:52] We… look, we didn’t… we were worried that… 我们… 我们没有… 我们担心…
[1:14:54] It was my call, cam. all right? 卡姆 这是我的决定
[1:14:57] I didn’t, and I don’t believe her. 我那时不相信她 现在同样不信
[1:14:59] She’s not credible. 她不可信
[1:15:02] She was just trying to sell us her sexy 她只是想卖给我们
[1:15:03] Scrapbook photos of her friend, sonia baker. 她朋友索尼娅·贝克的绯闻照
[1:15:06] Her dead friend. 她死去的朋友
[1:15:07] Yeah, well, why the hell couldn’t we have printed that? 那我们为什么不能发表呢
[1:15:10] A waitress comes forward with a claim about a sex scandal. 女招待大胆揭露性丑闻
[1:15:12] Great, that’s an a-1 story. 好极了 这是第一条报道
[1:15:14] Then he denies it. there’s another story. 然后他否认 接着又一个报道
[1:15:16] And then… and then one of them cracks, 再接着… 接着他们中的一个被识破了
[1:15:18] and there’s another story. 接着又是一个报道
[1:15:18] Meantime, people are reading about it, 同时 人们在报上读到这些
[1:15:20] And they’re reading us about it, 并且他们是通过我们读到的
[1:15:22] because we had it first! 因为我们才是最先知道的
[1:15:23] Except we didn’t, did we? 可是我们没有 不是吗
[1:15:24] No, no, no, ’cause some wanker decided it was beneath us. 没有 因为某些混账觉得这有失我们的身份
[1:15:27] Look at her, come on! look at her! 看她呀 快看 快看她
[1:15:30] She’s a sideshow! it’s a smear campaign. 她不过是个小丑 这是场口水战
[1:15:32] It’s exactly what these companies do 这就是这些公司的作风
[1:15:34] To destroy people who get in their way. 消灭妨碍他们的人
[1:15:35] The true story here, the real story here, is pointcorp. 真正的新闻是顶点集团
[1:15:40] The real story is the sinking of this bloody newspaper! 真正的新闻是这个该死的报纸的衰落
[1:15:46] Christ! 老天
[1:15:52] We have new management to answer to now, Cal, 我们现在向新的管理层汇报 凯尔
[1:15:54] And they are interested in sales, not discretion. 他们感兴趣的是销售 而不是严谨
[1:15:58] And how am… how am I gonna tell them 我怎样才能跟他们解释
[1:15:59] that we are now behind a story 我们现在落后报道一则
[1:16:00] We were once in front of? 我们曾一度抢先的新闻
[1:16:04] Well, we’re running with what we’ve got today. 好 我们马上发布我们手头现有的内容
[1:16:08] No! no. 不 不
[1:16:11] – You can’t do that. – why not? -你不能那样做 -为什么
[1:16:13] We’ve got more than enough to go with. 我们就足够多的内容可以报道
[1:16:14] You run with it, and you’re gonna frighten off the wlidlife. 你一旦报道 就会打草惊蛇
[1:16:17] And we haven’t got the rest of the story. 而我们还没有掌握余下的细节
[1:16:19] I do not give a shit about the rest of the story! 我才不甩那该死的细节
[1:16:23] We are going to press tonight. 我们今晚就发
[1:16:27] You’ve got eight hours. 你们还有八小时
[1:16:32] You look tired. want some coffee? 你看起来很累 要来杯咖啡吗
[1:16:34] Yeah, that’s nice. 好 那太好了
[1:16:38] Can you hold on for one second? 你们等我一下好吗
[1:16:41] George, a word with you for a minute? 乔治 能和你聊两句吗?
[1:16:43] – Sure, steve. – thanks. -当然 斯蒂芬 -谢谢
[1:16:45] Listen, I just wanted you to know 我就是想告诉您
[1:16:47] My speaking up in the hearings the other day 我那天在听证会上说的话
[1:16:49] Was not meant in any way as a gesture of disrespect to you 绝无冒犯之意
[1:16:54] Or a lack of gratitude for the support that you’ve shown me. 也并非不感激您给予我的支持
[1:16:58] No, no. not at all. 不 不 没关系
[1:16:59] It was a very impressive performance. 你表现的很出色
[1:17:01] You have your passions, I understand that. 你有些激动 我能理解
[1:17:03] All right, good. well, that’s a relief to know. 太好了 这让我如释重负
[1:17:06] You have your show horses, and you have your work horses. 说是一套 做是一套
[1:17:09] I’m sure we can all find a way to get along. 我相信我们能达成统一
[1:17:20] There’s no way. 没可能
[1:17:22] There is no way we can meet that deadline. 我们绝没可能赶得上截稿时间
[1:17:24] Yes, we can. all right, guys, we’re getting our balls busted. 我们行 好啦 伙计们 我们要自我施压
[1:17:27] – What do you got? all right, the guy you had us check out, -你查到什么 -你让我们去查的那个人
[1:17:29] Dominic foy, turns out he’s a gold mine. 多米尼克·佛伊 看起来大有文章
[1:17:31] – Dominic? – foy. -多米尼克? -佛伊
[1:17:32] Right. he’s a guy I keep hearing about. 对 我最近总是听到他的名字
[1:17:35] A friend of sonia’s in all the survelliance photos where she’s crying. 这些照片里 索尼娅对着哭诉的那个人
[1:17:38] And he’s in rhonda’s cell phone shots. mmm-hmm. 朗达手机相册里也有他的身影
[1:17:42] Okay, so, is this halloween, 好 这是万圣节吗
[1:17:43] – Or is he some kind of freak? -freak. -还是因为他是个怪人? -怪人
[1:17:45] He runs a legitimate pr business. 他经营着一家正规的公关公司
[1:17:46] Handful of corporate clients. 有大把的企业客户
[1:17:48] Just likes to party on the weekends. 他不过是喜欢在周末参加派对而已
[1:17:49] Special parties. 特殊派对
[1:17:51] – Tell him the good part. – yeah, -快告诉他好消息 -好
[1:17:53] Mostly works out of the daily grill, 他大部分时间都在高级餐馆里工作
[1:17:54] But guess where his registered office is? 但是你猜猜他的办公室注册在哪
[1:17:56] – Where? – guess. -哪儿 -猜
[1:17:57] Where? 哪儿
[1:17:59] The watergate. 水门大厦
[1:18:00] Oh. not only that, suite 413. 还不仅如此 413室
[1:18:03] Same suite as the medal of freedom initiative, which is… 和”自由勋章倡议”在同一办公室
[1:18:06] The lobbying subsidiary of pointcorp. 顶点集团的游说机构
[1:18:17] Let’s get him on tape. 搞到他
[1:18:18] You want me to call rodney and get the gear? 你要我去朗达那里拿设备吗
[1:18:20] Yeah, same place. 好 老地方
[1:18:21] What… I’m sorry. 什么…抱歉
[1:18:23] You want to put him on tape? 你想掳走他吗
[1:18:25] Yeah. 对
[1:18:27] What are we, cops now? 难道我们是警察吗
[1:18:29] That’s totally illegal. 这是违法的
[1:18:31] If dominic foy can connect sonia baker to pointcorp, 如果通过多米尼克·佛伊可以把索尼娅和顶点集团联系到一起
[1:18:35] He’s gonna be under a lot of pressure 他会出于压力
[1:18:36] To recant anything he might tell us, all right? 推翻他告诉我们的话
[1:18:38] So we put him on tape. that’s our insurance. 所以我们要搞到他的人 以防万一
[1:18:40] And why do you think he’s even gonna talk to you? 你怎么知道他会愿意和你谈话
[1:18:42] Because he’s scared. 因为他害怕
[1:18:44] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[1:18:46] Because I’m gonna scare him. 因为我会去吓吓他
[1:19:21] Hey, is that your cadiliac out there? 嘿 外面的凯迪拉克是你的吗
[1:19:25] Yeah. 对
[1:19:27] V-8 xlr, 320 horsepower, adaptive cruise control, heads-up display? 配置V-8发动机 320马力引擎 适应式巡航系统 前镜显示仪
[1:19:31] – That’s the one. – that’s a hell of an impressive car. -正是 -这车真拉风
[1:19:34] Yes, I know. 对 我知道
[1:19:37] What do you got in your gay-rage? 你的侧-裤里有什么
[1:19:41] – Excuse me? – your gay-rage. your garage. -什么 -你的侧裤 你的车库
[1:19:44] – All right. – you drive the same thing? -哦 -你也开这个吗
[1:19:46] – No, I don’t. I have a 1990 saab. – oh. -不 我开的是1990年的萨博 -哦
[1:19:50] Yeah. I got veiour seats. 对 我有天鹅绒座椅
[1:19:52] the passenger side one’s ripped, 后边的座椅一边已经破了
[1:19:54] But it gets me from a to b, you know. 但是它能让我到达目的地
[1:19:56] Sorry to hear that. 真遗憾
[1:19:58] If only I could get a job in pr, right? 只要我能在公关公司找到个工作 对吗
[1:20:04] Who the hell are you? 你他妈是谁
[1:20:06] Do you read the newspapers, dominic? 你看报纸吗 多米尼克
[1:20:08] – Sometimes. – okay. -有时看看 -好
[1:20:10] I got something I want to run by you, all right? -我想报道一些和你有关的故事 明白吗
[1:20:12] It ain’t finished. I’m still working it up. 还没写完 我还在修改
[1:20:14] Let’s see how you feel about this. 我想听听你的建议
[1:20:17] ”dominic foy, a d.c. public relations figure 多米尼克·佛伊 华盛顿公关届名人
[1:20:20] ”with known ties to defense contractor pointcorp 与国防承包商顶点集团过从甚密
[1:20:23] ”was yesterday linked to the death 昨天被发现
[1:20:25] ”of capitol hill staffer sonia baker.” 与国会职员索尼娅·贝克的死亡有关
[1:20:27] Come on. are you a reporter? 得了 你是个记者吗
[1:20:29] This is not cool. this is definitely not cool. 这可不好玩 一点不好玩
[1:20:32] Very unprofessional. I’m just sitting here… 十分不专业 我来这…
[1:20:34] Cal mcaffrey from the globe. 环球报刊的凯尔·麦卡弗里
[1:20:35] Congratulations. keep it. 恭喜 自己留着吧
[1:20:36] That’s gonna run tomorrow unless 这明天就要见报 除非
[1:20:39] You can tell me what I need to know today. 你今天可以告诉我 我想知道的事
[1:20:40] -I don’t think so. I got a car out the back. -我不这么认为 -我在后门有辆车
[1:20:42] I got a nice, safe place where you and I can talk. 我有一个不错的 安全的地方可以谈话
[1:20:44] Hey, hey, saab. I don’t know anything about anything, all right? 萨博兄弟 我什么也不知道
[1:20:48] I’m a pr guy. got it? 我是搞公关的 明白吗
[1:20:50] Be that as it may, there’s two ways this article can run, dominic. 那篇文章 有两种写法 多米尼克
[1:20:54] Without your name or with your name, 要么写出你的姓名 要么匿名
[1:20:57] And maybe even a photo from your website. 或许还带着一张你网站上的照片
[1:21:00] Now, who knows who that’s gonna piss off and how badly? 天晓得到时候会惹怒谁 又有多严重?
[1:21:03] I’m trying to be your friend, dominic, all right? 我是想和你做朋友 多米尼克 明白吗
[1:21:06] I’d hate to see you end up under a train like sonia baker. 我可不想让你落得像索尼娅·贝克那样的下场
[1:21:11] And you promised never to use my name, right? 你保证你不会写出我的名字 对吗
[1:21:13] Yes, I did. 是的 我保证
[1:21:14] This place is nice? it’s classy? I’m gonna be comfortable? 这个地方好吗 高级吗 舒适吗
[1:21:16] uh-huh. 是的
[1:21:37] What kind of dump is this? 这是什么鬼地方
[1:21:39] Where have you brought me? 你把我带来哪里了
[1:21:41] No booze in the mini-bar. 迷你吧里连酒也没有
[1:21:43] There’s no on demand on the tv. 电视没有付费频道
[1:21:45] What kind of hotel is this? 这是个什么酒店
[1:21:47] Little bit more of a motel, I’d say, isn’t it? 更像个汽车旅馆 不是吗
[1:21:49] Nobody’s gonna find you here, dominic. 在这里 没人能找到你 多米尼克
[1:21:50] How are your beer-getting skills, sweet pea? 你弄啤酒的本领怎样 伙计
[1:21:52] You want to go get uncle foy a nice frosty? 给佛伊叔叔去拿罐冰啤酒吗?
[1:21:55] I’ll time you. christ. 我来计时 老天
[1:21:56] So, let’s start from the beginning. 我们从头开始吧
[1:21:59] Where did you meet sonia baker? 你在哪遇到索尼娅·贝克
[1:22:02] Why don’t we start with a little compensation? 我们干嘛不先谈谈报酬呢
[1:22:04] This guy’s stoned off his face, and now he wants a beer. 这个家伙板着个脸 现在还要啤酒
[1:22:07] – Can I have one? – yeah. -我能拿一罐吗 -行
[1:22:09] What’s he taking exactly? 他究竟在干嘛
[1:22:11] Dude, downers. this guy’s losing his shit. 伙计 可怜的人 他失去理智了
[1:22:15] For what? for what? me helping you out. 为什么 我为了帮你
[1:22:18] Me losing my business. me… 少做了生意 我…
[1:22:20] This bed’s disgusting. 这张床真恶心
[1:22:22] Compensate me, okay? 补偿钱 明白吗?
[1:22:24] Okay, so you want to be paid to help solve sonia’s murder? 好 你帮忙找出索尼娅的死因 需要甜头是吗
[1:22:28] Save it, all right? I’m in pr. 省省吧 我是搞公关的
[1:22:30] I know a little bit about phrasing questions. 我知道什么是文字游戏
[1:22:32] Why don’t you try phrasing it like this? 你干嘛不把话说得好听一点呢
[1:22:33] Would I like to be paid for helping you get a book deal 给我报酬 咱来个协议
[1:22:36] Nobody’s here for a book deal. 没人跟你签协议
[1:22:38] Reaiiy? everybody wants a book deal. 真的? 是人都想趁机赚一笔的
[1:22:39] And I’d like my cut, okay? that’s just fair. 我可以要价低点儿 这很公平
[1:22:42] When did you meet Sonia? 你是什么时候认识索尼娅的
[1:22:44] Compensation, compensation. 要先给点好处 好处
[1:22:45] You came here to talk, Dominic. 你来这是我问你答 多米尼克
[1:22:47] You know, mouse, I’m the talent and I don’t like the vibe 这方面我很在行的 现在气氛可不太好
[1:22:50] So why don’t you change that up, okay? 麻烦你改进一下方式 成不
[1:22:52] It’s a non-smoking room. 这个房间禁止吸烟
[1:22:54] It’s under your name. 反正用的是你的名字
[1:22:56] – He’s a douche. – I love this guy. -真是个傻逼 -我喜欢这家伙
[1:22:58] I want to call my lawyer. 我要叫我的律师
[1:22:59] I think you should think that through. 你最好好好想想
[1:23:01] Can we get a signal in this rat hole? 这破地方一格信号都没有
[1:23:03] Why don’t you think it through? hmm? 你干嘛不好好想想呢
[1:23:06] Dominic, let me just iay this out for you one more time 多米尼克 我再跟你把问题说一遍
[1:23:09] Because I don’t think you’re getting it! 因为我觉得你还没搞清楚状况
[1:23:10] – So I’ii iay it out for you! – okay? relax. -所以我再给你说一遍 -放松点
[1:23:12] I’ll lay it out for you nice and clear! 我再清清楚楚明明白白地给你说一遍
[1:23:14] The newspaper can slant this any which way they want to 报纸可以任凭主观将这事儿给报道出来
[1:23:18] And they can make you the one and only principal source 而唯一的消息来源 就是你
[1:23:21] How do you think that’s gonna go down with your friends at PointCorp? 你顶点集团的朋友们会怎么看这事儿
[1:23:23] not great. 这可不好
[1:23:24] And anybody else you’re connected to? 还有其他跟你有联系的人
[1:23:25] Don’t do that. Please don’t do that. 别这么做 求你了 千万别这么做
[1:23:33] The more you talk, the more you give us 你说得越多 你告诉我们的越多
[1:23:39] The more protected you are. 你自己就会更安全
[1:23:41] That’s the way we work. 这是我们的做事方式
[1:23:44] And your compensation is your anonymity, 而给你的好处就是 不公布你的身份
[1:23:48] And that is all you’re gonna get from us. 这就是你能从我们这得到的全部
[1:23:57] Okay? 成交?
[1:23:58] Yeah. Great. 好 很好
[1:24:02] Okay, how’s it going here? 进展得怎么样了
[1:24:03] Sounds frigging great. we’re just about ready. 好得不能再好了 我们正要开始
[1:24:05] – Let’s do it. – Great. good. -开始吧 -好 很好
[1:24:08] I’m not gonna do it. I’m gonna open the door 我才不会去说 我只负责把门打开
[1:24:09] And I’m gonna let you say it. 然后你去跟她说
[1:24:11] You have to talk to her. 你必须告诉她
[1:24:12] Cal is asking us to push the deadline. 凯尔 让我们延迟交稿期
[1:24:13] We really can’t afford to keep doing this type of thing. 再三拖稿 我们可吃不起这亏啊
[1:24:15] where the hell are they? 他们在哪
[1:24:16] You saying that as if I should know? 你觉得我会知道吗
[1:24:18] Yeah, weii, you just spoke to him. 当然 你刚跟他们打过电话啊
[1:24:19] Yeah, well, they didn’t tell me where they were. 是的 不过 他们没说在哪
[1:24:21] $20,000 an hour. 每小时损失2万美元呢
[1:24:22] Yeah…all right! 没错
[1:24:24] Bugger off! 给我离远点
[1:24:32] Shit. 混蛋
[1:24:36] It was just this guy, okay, 有这么个人
[1:24:38] that I knew from the club, that’ s all right, ok? 是我在俱乐部认识的
[1:24:41] And he worked for a pr firm, a very big one. 他在一家大公关公司工作
[1:24:43] – Name? and… – No, I’m not gonna give you his name. -叫什么 -我不会告诉你的
[1:24:45] He’s a friend, okay? he had this, uh… 他是我的朋友 他…
[1:24:48] He had this… 他让…
[1:24:49] Well, the company that he worked for had a client 他在的那家公司有一个大客户
[1:24:50] – A very speciai client. – Name? -非常特别的一个客户 -叫什么
[1:24:53] I’ll give you that one. PointCorp. 这个可以告诉你们 是顶点集团
[1:24:56] And they wanted a special employee. 他们要找一名特殊的员工
[1:24:59] They needed a girl. 必须是个女的
[1:25:02] I thought of Sonia. 我就想到了索尼娅
[1:25:08] You got that? 听明白没
[1:25:12] I’m sorry, are you saying that sonia was working for PointCorp? 不好意思 刚才你说索尼娅为顶点集团工作?
[1:25:16] Like a steel trap, this one. 是的 整个就是一个密不透风的圈套
[1:25:18] Don’t lose her to another paper. 可得牢牢抓住这篇报道啊
[1:25:20] Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. 对 我就是那么说的
[1:25:21] Turn it up, turn it up. 大点声 开大点
[1:25:23] She was a perfect fit. she had balls. She was smart. 没有人比她更合适了 很有种 又精明
[1:25:25] she was in debt. 而且身负债务
[1:25:27] And she was in debt, exactly. yeah. 她身负债务 是啊 的确是
[1:25:28] They paid her $26,000 a month. 他们每个月给她两万六
[1:25:31] Whole hell of a lot more than they gave me. 他妈的比给我的多多了
[1:25:32] They paid me a flat 20. it’s big. 他们给了我一套公寓 在20层 挺大
[1:25:33] Did they tell you what the job was? 他们有没有告诉你她去干什么
[1:25:35] No, they did not. she told me what it was, though. 没有 他们没告诉过我 不过她跟我说了
[1:25:37] She told me about Collins. 她跟我说了关于科林斯的事
[1:25:38] She told me about spying on him. 还说他们让她监视他
[1:25:40] And did they want Sonia to sleep with collins? 他们让索尼娅跟科林斯上床了吗
[1:25:43] No. she got on her back all by herself 没有 是她自己搞得事与愿违了
[1:25:45] And screwed everything up, didn’t she? 还栽了跟头 不是吗
[1:25:48] How did they get her onto Collins’ staff? 他们是怎么把她弄进科林斯的员工团队的
[1:25:50] That I’m not gonna tell you. you can forget it. 这个我不会告诉你的 你们可以把这点忘了
[1:25:52] You can kidnap and torture someone else 你们可以绑架个谁来 使劲摧残
[1:25:55] for that toughie 看能不能问出来
[1:25:55] We have a deal 我们是成交了的
[1:25:56] – I’ve done my work. – nobody’s here to screw you -能做的我已经做了 -我们不是跟你随便说说
[1:25:59] But we need to know who was working this on the hill. 我们要知道国会里是谁负责这个事情
[1:26:04] From the hill, huh? well, from the hill, they found a guy to fix it 国会? 国会…他们专门找了个人
[1:26:08] – Name? – No. -姓名? -不
[1:26:09] – Who? – Leave it. -是谁 -就这样吧
[1:26:11] – Who? – Come on. -到底是谁 -算了吧
[1:26:12] What, are you not hearing me? 你没听见我说什么吗
[1:26:14] Forget it. I’d be afraid to start that sweet ass caddy every morning 算了吧 我每天早上都担惊受怕地发动我的凯迪拉克
[1:26:20] I mean, keep in mind if I was driving that wheelbarrow saab of yours, 你要知道要是我开的是你那辆老萨博
[1:26:23] I’d probably blow it up myself with me in it. 我倒舍得被炸得车毁人亡
[1:26:26] You seen that thing? It’s like a lawnmower. 你有没有见过他那车 跟割草机似的
[1:26:30] I’m gonna get you another beer. 我再给你拿瓶啤酒
[1:26:33] Hey. 嘿
[1:26:35] Oi. 喂
[1:26:36] Are you sleeping with that guy? 你和那家伙上床了吧
[1:26:40] I mean, what are you doing here? 你在这里是干嘛的
[1:26:42] Are you sleeping with him? hmm? 你有跟他上床吧
[1:26:44] Or you got a guy. you got a guy, right? 还是你已经有男人了 你一定有男人了 是吧
[1:26:47] Donna? 多娜
[1:26:49] – Della. – Della. -黛拉 -黛拉
[1:26:52] I got a guy. got a girl, too. 我也有一个男人 还有一个女的
[1:26:56] Right? I don’t want to leave anybody out. 我不想冷落了谁
[1:26:57] Hey, Stephen. how did you find Sonia? 斯蒂芬 你是怎么找到索尼娅的
[1:27:00] What? 什么
[1:27:01] How did she come to work in your office? 她是怎么进你办公室的
[1:27:03] Was somebody… did somebody recommend her? 是不是有什么人推荐
[1:27:04] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[1:27:06] I think you’ve been played. 我觉得你被耍了
[1:27:07] Really? 真的?
[1:27:08] Who gave you her name? 是谁告诉你她的名字的
[1:27:10] What is this about? 你这是在干什么?
[1:27:11] Don’t dick around about this 别疑神疑鬼的
[1:27:12] Stephen, all right, two questions. 斯蒂芬 就两个问题
[1:27:14] How the hell did she come to work in your office 她是怎么进你办公室的
[1:27:15] And the name of the individual who recommended her? 还有 谁推荐的她
[1:27:21] Fergus. George Fergus. 费戈斯 乔治·费戈斯
[1:27:26] He said she was the daughter of an old family friend. 他说她是一位老熟人的女儿
[1:27:32] Doug sponder’s bachelor party. 道格·斯庞德的单身派对
[1:27:33] You remember that hotel, the Americana 你还记得那家旅馆吧 美国文物
[1:27:36] Yes. 记得
[1:27:37] Get here now, alone. I’m in room 408. 马上过来 一个人 我在408房
[1:27:46] I’ll meet you at the office. 我会去办公室跟你们碰面
[1:27:47] Stephen, we’re late already. 斯蒂芬 我们已经迟到了
[1:27:48] I’ll call in. 我会打电话的
[1:27:49] Stephen, we are late already. 斯蒂芬 我们迟到了
[1:27:51] – I’ll call in. – okay. -我会打电话的 -好吧
[1:28:02] Don’t check your voicemail. 别开你的语音信箱
[1:28:03] Cameron’s going on a rampage about this deadline. 卡梅隆正发飙呢 就因为延期那件事
[1:28:07] So, did you cue it where I asked? 我问到哪了 有提示吗
[1:28:08] Close enough. 差不多了
[1:28:10] Okay. so, guys, I’m gonna need you to clear the room. 好了 伙计们 这间屋子现在要清场了
[1:28:13] -That means you, too. -what? -你也得离开 -什么?
[1:28:18] I got Stephen Collins coming in here. 我把斯蒂芬·科林斯叫过来了
[1:28:20] It’s gonna be a lot more comfortable for him if you’re not here, allright? 你们不在这的话他会觉得舒服点 对吗
[1:28:24] Tell me you’re kidding. 你在开玩笑吧
[1:28:28] Since when does the subject of an investigation 从什么时候开始
[1:28:29] get its own private preview of another subjet interview 我负责的案子成了你的私人事先预演了?
[1:28:33] That’s crazy! 简直是疯了
[1:28:34] You’re polluting the story! 你是在毁了这篇报道
[1:28:37] Special circumstance. 有特殊情况
[1:28:38] What? what? 什么 什么
[1:28:40] Is it that he’s a congressman 是因为他是议员吗
[1:28:42] or that he’s your friend? 还是因为他是你的朋友
[1:28:43] Or that you have a crush on his wife? 还是因为你跟他妻子有一腿
[1:28:45] Could you fill me in here? 你能给我说清楚吗
[1:28:48] All of the above. 以上皆是
[1:28:49] Oh, my god, you’re such a hypocrite! 老天 你这个伪君子
[1:28:51] This is my story, too 这也是我的报道
[1:28:53] and you are about to kill it by letting him come in here 你现在把他扯进来会毁了这一切的
[1:28:59] I’m gonna bring him in. 我要把他扯进来
[1:29:01] I’m gonna sit him down, show him this. 我要让他坐在这里 给他看这个
[1:29:03] I’m gonna get him on the record 我要把他所说的记录在案
[1:29:05] Then we’ve got both sides of the story. 之后 我们就能各取所需
[1:29:12] Hey. 嗨
[1:29:14] Stephen Collins, Della Frye. 斯蒂芬·科林斯 黛拉·弗莱伊
[1:29:17] Congressman. 议员你好
[1:29:19] You know this guy? 认识这个人吗
[1:29:21] No. 不
[1:29:22] You don’t recognize him at all? 一点都不认识吗
[1:29:25] I don’t know. maybe. Is this in here? 我不知道 也许吧 这是在这里吗
[1:29:28] No, no, it’s next door. he’s sleeping it off. 不不 他在隔壁 睡着了
[1:29:31] Sit down. 坐吧
[1:29:34] Okay. 好的
[1:29:38] Pointcorp wanted to plant someone on your staff. 顶点集团想在你的人里安插一个人
[1:29:43] This guy, Dominic Foy, he finds Sonia. 这个人多米尼克·佛伊 他找来索尼娅
[1:29:46] He takes a fee. George Fergus does the rest. 他拿了钱 之后的事情就是乔治·费戈斯的了
[1:29:50] No. that’s not possible. 不 这不可能
[1:29:51] They paid off her debt 他们帮她还清了债
[1:29:53] and they paid her monthly 每个月还给她钱
[1:29:54] to reprot back Every single thing that you were doing. 她则向他们汇报你所做的每一件事情
[1:29:57] And when she went dry, they klled her for it. 等她没用了 就把她杀了
[1:30:02] How do you know this? 你是怎么知道的
[1:30:08] And so I get a call 我接到电话
[1:30:08] I gotta go down to a street corner, you know 下了楼去街角那儿
[1:30:10] I gotta buy a magazine. I gotta meet some new guy. 我得去买杂志 去认识一些新家伙
[1:30:12] This guy, you know, 这个人
[1:30:14] He’s some hardcore, thick-neck, corn-fed, 他是狠角色 虎背熊腰
[1:30:16] Navy-seal-looking guy, you know? 很彪悍的那种
[1:30:18] And he’s all up in my face, scaring the hell out of me 他就这么站在我面前 吓得我小命都没了
[1:30:21] Because he’s pissed off and… 因为他发飙了…
[1:30:22] – When was this? – This is like a month ago. -这是什么时候的事 -大概一个月以前吧
[1:30:24] You know, he’s pissed off because 他气极了 因为…
[1:30:26] Sonia’s not giving him anything anymore. 索尼娅不再向他汇报了
[1:30:28] And what did he want you to do about it? 那他让你去干什么
[1:30:29] He wants me to fix it. 他想让我收拾烂摊子
[1:30:31] He wants me to fix it, like one of my hair dryer 收拾残局 说得小菜一桩似的
[1:30:33] And did you? 那你做了吗
[1:30:34] I tried. 我试过
[1:30:36] I tried. I called. she wouldn’t take my call. 我试过给她打电话 但她不接
[1:30:38] I go over there. I try to talk to her. 我去找她 试着跟他她谈
[1:30:40] She’s crying. 她哭了
[1:30:42] Why is she crying? she’s scared somebody’s after her? 她为什么哭 是不是有人跟踪她她害怕了
[1:30:44] No, she’s crying because of Collins. 不 她哭是因为科林斯
[1:30:47] she was in love with him 她爱他
[1:30:49] And she was pregnant 而且她怀孕了
[1:30:56] And she didn’t tell him. 不过她没有告诉他
[1:31:00] She didn’t tell him, and, you know, 她不但没有告诉他 而且
[1:31:02] She was petrified that he’s gonna find out can prove it 她很害怕他会发现这个事情 掌握了证据
[1:31:05] And then he’s not gonna want her 这样他就不会再爱她
[1:31:06] And he’s not gonna want the baby… 也不会接受孩子…
[1:31:08] She got so wrecked about it that she burned thousands of dollars worth of paychecks. 她整个人都崩溃了 烧了几千元的支票
[1:31:13] Who does that? 谁会傻到这种地步
[1:31:14] And I tried to get her to just relax 我努力让她放轻松
[1:31:17] And to think about the publicity 想一想能否借助媒体的力量
[1:31:19] Or think about an abortion, 或者考虑下堕胎
[1:31:21] or think about, you know, the words 或者再想一想 只要守口如瓶
[1:31:24] just keep your word. 好好遵守你的诺言
[1:31:26] and what about how your decisions are gonna affect me? 再想想你的决定会对我产生什么影响
[1:31:28] And then she’s dead, you know? I hear it’s a murder, 但后来她就死了 听说是被杀死的
[1:31:32] And so I don’t want anything more to do with this thing, you know 所以我不想再跟这个事情有什么牵连了
[1:31:36] I’m just terrified, and I want to go someplace warm, 我很害怕 我只想去个温暖的地方
[1:31:39] And I want to come back to a clean slate. 恢复清白重新开始
[1:31:40] And you guys write your article and just get them off me 你们写的那些文章千万不要把我扯进去
[1:31:44] I’m nothing. I’m nothing to those guys. 我什么都不是 对他们而言我算个什么东西
[1:31:51] So you were right, man. okay? 你现在知道了吧
[1:31:52] And now we can prove it. 现在我们能证实了
[1:31:54] I get you on the record. we can naii his mothers to the wall. aii right? 我需要你的证词 我们能让他受到惩罚
[1:31:57] Sliberty? we can nail them to the wall, all right! We win! 我们能将他们绳之以法 我们赢了
[1:32:00] – Yeah. – Just… all right? -是啊 -就这样吧?
[1:32:03] Just… will you just give me a minute? 能给我几分钟吗?
[1:32:07] Okay. 好的
[1:32:09] He just needs a minute. 他需要点时间
[1:32:14] Shit! 妈的
[1:32:16] Get off… get off of me! 放开…放开我
[1:32:18] You fucking… 你这个狗娘…
[1:32:21] Heip! 救命
[1:32:23] Stephen! 斯蒂芬
[1:32:27] Get up! what are you doing? 起来 你在干什么
[1:32:30] Hey, stop! no! 住手
[1:32:34] Come on, man! hey! hey! 老兄 嘿 嘿
[1:32:37] Get off! 放手
[1:32:38] What the hell are you doing to him? 该死的你想干什么
[1:32:49] Stephen! Stephen! 斯蒂芬 斯蒂芬
[1:32:53] stephen! stephen! 斯蒂芬 斯蒂芬
[1:32:58] Hey, I’m trying to help you 我这是在帮你
[1:32:59] she was pregnant 她怀孕了
[1:33:01] Did I need to hear that? 我应该听这个吗
[1:33:03] Yeah. huh? you couldn’t tell me yourseif? 对 你难道不能自己告诉我吗
[1:33:05] You had to do it like that? 你非得这样做吗
[1:33:06] was that important? 这重要吗
[1:33:07] I thought you’d want to hear the truth. 我以为你想听到真相
[1:33:08] That’s right. 是的
[1:33:10] You were just seeking the truth, that’s all. 你只是在寻找真相 仅此而已
[1:33:12] You’re just… you’re a truth seeker. 你就是个真相调查员
[1:33:13] That’s all. you can’t help it. 你难以自拔 你情不自禁
[1:33:14] It’s who you are. you’re such a hypocrite. 这就是你 伪君子一个
[1:33:17] You’re not interested in me. 你根本不是关心我
[1:33:18] Me coming here was all about you and get your story. 你叫我来这里只是为了你和你的报道
[1:33:22] I trusted you. you’re my friend! 我是那么信任你 你是我的朋友
[1:33:28] You were supposed to be my friend 我一直把你当朋友
[1:33:29] When you were screwing my wife! 哪怕你搞我老婆
[1:33:31] You’re my friend, cal. 你是我的朋友啊 凯尔
[1:33:33] I never would’ve done this to you! 我绝不会像这样对你
[1:33:37] I’m sorry, Stephen, okay? 我很抱歉 斯蒂芬 你没事吧
[1:33:40] I’m sorry about all of it. 对所发生的一切 我很抱歉
[1:33:41] Please, look, I’ve been an asshole 听着 我是个混蛋
[1:33:44] And I can understand why you hate me for it. 我能理解为什么你如此恨我
[1:33:47] You’ve just gotta put aside how you feel about me 但是你得把你对我的情绪放到一边
[1:33:51] And stay with this. we’re so close. 把注意力放在这事上 我们离真相不远了
[1:33:58] Every single part of this 自成一体的各部分
[1:34:00] I have put myself on line 在我脑海中串联起来
[1:34:05] Stephen. Stephen! 斯蒂芬 斯蒂芬
[1:35:09] I need a minute with congressman Fergus. 我要跟费戈斯议员谈几句
[1:35:11] Tell him it’s Cal Mcaffrey from the Globe, and I am on the deadline 跟他说这是来自环球报刊的凯尔·麦卡弗里 我时间不多了
[1:35:28] Fuck him. 叫他滚
[1:35:30] Asshole. 猪头
[1:35:34] that’s all right. I saw that. just give him this card 没关系 我看到了 把这张卡片交给他
[1:35:39] And tell him it’s an issue that directly concerns him. 告诉他这事情跟他有直接的关系
[1:35:48] Sir? he asked me to give you this. 先生 他让我把这个交给您
[1:35:56] Excuse me. 不好意思
[1:36:03] – Congressman – that Cal Mcaffrey. -议员先生 -凯尔·麦卡弗里
[1:36:11] What’s up? how’d you find me? 有何贵干 你是怎么找到我的
[1:36:12] I folliowed the trail of crumbs, congressman. 只是跟着一些蛛丝马迹罢了 先生
[1:36:15] I need a confirmation from you 我需要向您确定一件事
[1:36:16] For an article that we’re running tomorrow. 这关系到我们明天即将出版的一篇报道
[1:36:19] I have been told that you recommended to Greer Thornton to hire Sonia Baker 我听闻是您向格里尔·桑顿推荐了索尼娅·贝克
[1:36:23] Is that correct? 此事是否属实
[1:36:24] So? 那又如何
[1:36:28] So if it turns out that sonia baker was, 如果事实证明索尼娅·贝克
[1:36:29] In fact, gathering information 确实是在收集关于斯蒂芬·科林斯委员会
[1:36:31] On Stephen Collins’ committee findings 调查到的信息
[1:36:33] And passing that information back 并把这些信息给了
[1:36:34] To the very company that was being investigated 正在受调查的那个公司
[1:36:36] And that company is complicit in her murder, 这个公司又是谋杀她的共犯
[1:36:41] Well, Jesus Christ, it’s not gonna look too good for you, 那么 上帝啊 这可对你不妙啊
[1:36:43] Is it, Congressman? 对吗 议员
[1:36:46] One, never use the lord’s name in vain with me. 首先 在我面前叫上帝是没用的
[1:36:50] Two, how could you even assume 其次 你怎么能把那么一个灿烂纯真的
[1:36:53] That a bright, naive, 25-year-old girl 25岁女孩看成一个
[1:36:56] Was what, a double agent? 双面间谍
[1:36:59] Mr.Mcaffrey, I went to bat for a young girl 麦卡弗里先生 我了解这个年轻女孩
[1:37:02] Whose family I met and respected, 我接触过并且尊敬她的家庭
[1:37:04] A family that seemed like 她家是这个国家中
[1:37:07] The wholesome ideal upon which this country was founded. 最理想最健全的家庭
[1:37:11] And Sonia Baker’s mother’s first name is? 那索尼娅·贝克母亲姓什么
[1:37:17] – Pardon me? – You heard me, family friend. -什么 -你知道的 世交朋友
[1:37:28] Do you really think that your new owners, 你认为你的新老板们
[1:37:29] These responsible corporate citizens, 这些有责任感的公民
[1:37:31] Are going to allow you to publish this 会允许你刊登这种
[1:37:36] Speculative drivel? 一派胡言吗
[1:37:40] You are gonna be out of a job before 犯不着兴师动众
[1:37:42] The Devil can even say your name, son. 你就会丢掉饭碗 孩子
[1:37:50] Janine. 简妮
[1:37:54] Sonia’s mother’s first name is Janine. 索尼娅的妈妈姓 简妮
[1:38:17] You’re missing the point. 你搞错了
[1:38:18] You didn’t see his face. 你没看见他的脸色
[1:38:19] I saw his face. Fergus is at the heart of this story. 我看到他的脸色 费戈斯是这篇报道的核心
[1:38:22] This story is dead, cal. 这篇报道已经结束了 凯尔
[1:38:24] One way or another, pointcorp pushed 不管怎么说 是顶点集团
[1:38:28] Sonia Baker in front of that train. 将索尼娅·贝克推向火车的
[1:38:29] Really? the trouble is, 是吗 问题是
[1:38:31] Our new corporate owners won’t let me print any of this 除非我有一个记录在案的主要证人
[1:38:34] Unless I have one of the major players on the record. 我们老板才会让我刊登这种东西
[1:38:36] On the record, Cal! 要真凭实据 凯尔
[1:38:39] And the onLy person who could do that won’t. 而唯一的人选又不会这么做
[1:38:41] Would you like to tell me why? 你来告诉我这是为什么
[1:38:43] Or is it just that you shagged his wife? 不是因为你上了他的老婆吗
[1:38:54] Maybe you’d like to expiain to me how, when 也许你能向我解释 从什么时候开始
[1:38:55] And why Mediacorp chopped off your balls. 媒体业界让你缩手缩脚
[1:38:59] This is as big and as connected as it gets. 这事儿事关重大 关系重大
[1:39:01] You follow any fissure of this, it’s a massive story. 只要找到切入点 这就是一篇特大报道
[1:39:04] You got Fergus, you got Pointcorp, 你得到了费戈斯 得到了顶点集团
[1:39:06] And now you got Mediacorp, all connected, 现在你又得到了媒体业界 全都有联系
[1:39:09] All in collusion, all playing for the same country club. 相互勾结 都在同一个国家机器中耍宝
[1:39:12] I didn’t realize you’d taken up the game. 我没有想到 你也参与耍宝
[1:39:14] Oh, Cal, if there’s any corruption involved here, 凯尔 如果说这里面涉及了什么腐败的话
[1:39:17] It’s coming from you. 那也与你相关
[1:39:19] You have injected yourself in this story right from the beginning, 你从一开始就将自我代入到这篇报道中
[1:39:22] And we all know why. 我们都知道原因
[1:39:25] It’s over, Cal, as far as you’re concerned. 就你而言 这件事儿结束了 凯尔
[1:39:27] I can’t protect you anymore. 我不能再罩着你了
[1:39:30] And right now, I’m not too sure I’d want to. 现在 我不知道怎么办
[1:40:01] You want the story? 想知道事情始末吗
[1:40:05] Yeah. come on. 是的 来吧
[1:40:23] I was first introduced to Sonia Baker 我最初于2007年4月经人介绍
[1:40:29] In april of 2007. 与索尼娅·贝克相识
[1:40:35] She was hired as a research assistant on my staff. 她作为研究助手受雇于我
[1:40:39] She was recommended by the Majority Whip, 她是由多数党副院内总务 来自西弗吉尼亚州
[1:40:44] Congressman from west virginia, George Gergus. 议员 乔治·费戈斯推荐来的
[1:40:51] Three months into her time there, Sonia and I began 她在那儿的三个月里
[1:40:59] A romantic relationship. 我和索尼娅有了一段恋情
[1:41:03] I have e-mailed copies of documents to you, 我给你发了些文件副本
[1:41:07] which show beyond doubt 这些文件证实了
[1:41:09] The corruption between members of my own party. 我们党派某些成员的腐败
[1:41:11] I now know that she had been placed in my office as a spy. 现在我知道了 她是安插在我办公室的间谍
[1:41:17] Pointcorp’s tentacies reach into every corner 顶点集团广泛触及
[1:41:19] Of the ever-growing private security industry, 日益增长的私人安全产业
[1:41:21] Both at home and abroad. 包括国内和国外的每个角落
[1:41:22] Not only does this pose a great… 这件事不仅事关重大…
[1:41:24] But it is a violation of our laws. 而且是对我们法律的玷污
[1:41:26] A monopolistic business… 一个垄断企业
[1:41:27] …obstruct and otherwise destroy 阻碍或者说是破坏了
[1:41:29] My investigation into Pointcorp. 我对顶点集团的调查
[1:41:32] Sonia was paid to make regular reports to pointcorp… 索尼娅受雇向顶点集团定期报告
[1:41:36] Left unchecked, I believe that within five years, 未加详查 我被蒙蔽达五年之久
[1:41:38] Pointcorp will have its own standing army on US soil. 顶点集团将在美国国土上拥有自己的正规部队
[1:41:41] …into their fraudulent practices… 他们的欺诈行为
[1:41:42] It will control our intelligence-gathering apparatus… 它将控制我们的情报收集装置
[1:41:45] What happened in committee… 委员会中发生了什么
[1:41:45] She had access to everything we were doing 她接触到了我们所做的一切事情
[1:41:48] And effectively crippied our investigation. 有效地破坏了我们的调查
[1:41:49] It is a frightening vision and one which must be stopped. 可怕的前景 我们必须阻止其发生
[1:41:55] However, when my reiationship with her grew, 但是 当我们的关系日益亲密
[1:41:59] She ceased her spying on their behalf, 她停止了为他们服务
[1:42:02] And I beiieve they killed her for it. 我也确信他们因此而杀了她
[1:42:08] For people like this, who I’ve spent 像这种的人 这种我去年花了一半时间
[1:42:10] The last year and a half of my life investigating… 来调查的无辜公民不过是
[1:42:13] Innocent civilians are really little more than disposable lives, 利用后即可抛弃的小角色
[1:42:18] Thought of as collateral damage. 他们的生死只是附带损害而已
[1:42:23] And I believe it was simply the public nature of my position that 我认为是我职位的公众属性使我
[1:42:28] Saved me from a similar fate. 免于遭受同样的命运
[1:42:33] So, as political suicides go, 免遭所谓的政治自杀
[1:42:40] How was that? 怎么样
[1:42:50] Thank you, Congressman. 谢谢你 议员
[1:43:06] – You okay? -Yeah. -还好吗 -嗯
[1:43:08] He was set up. 他中圈套了
[1:43:11] She was sleeping with him for $26,000 a month. I mean… 她为了每月2万6美金与他上床 我想说…
[1:43:19] Silberty. 斯伯蒂
[1:43:20] Cal. 凯尔
[1:43:24] – You all set? – Okay. -你好了吗 -好的
[1:43:27] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[1:43:50] -You still here? -Yeah. -你还在这儿 -是啊
[1:43:53] I thought you would’ve been down at your desk blasting it online. 我以为你坐在办公桌前在网上爆料呢
[1:43:57] Well, you know, a piece this big, 像这种大事
[1:43:59] Peopie should probably have newsprint 人们最好在手中的
[1:44:00] On their hands when they read it, 报纸上读到
[1:44:02] Don’t you think? 你不这么想吗
[1:44:05] I’ll do Collins, Fergus, Pointcorp, 我负责科林斯 费戈斯 顶点集团
[1:44:08] And Corporate and government malfeasance. 及其附属公司 和政府的渎职行为
[1:44:10] – Okay. – You do Sonia Baker… -好的 -你负责索尼娅·贝克
[1:44:12] The murder, Mandi, Rhonda Silver. 凶手 曼迪 朗达·西维尔
[1:44:15] – And the Dominic Foy connection, all right? – Yeah. -以及多米尼克·佛伊的关系 好吗 -好的
[1:44:18] -Retire to the neutrai corner. -Okay. -回到中性立场 -好的
[1:44:20] Gentle. thank you. 轻点 谢谢
[1:44:31] Sir, it’s Robert Bingham. 长官 我是罗伯特·宾汉
[1:44:33] I’m sorry to call you directly. 抱歉直接打给你
[1:44:36] I want to assure you that I’m ready to finish what we started. 我想向你确认 我已准备好结束这一切
[1:44:41] Goodbye. 再见
[1:45:54] I won’t be more than an hour. 不会超过一小时
[1:46:04] – Hey, guys. Evening, sir. – How you doing? -你们好 -晚上好 先生
[1:46:18] -Hello. -is it a night for it? -你好 -今晚定稿吗
[1:46:21] Yeah, yeah, I think it is. 是的 我想就是今晚了
[1:46:33] So, how old are you? Actually, don’t tell me. 你多大了 还是别告诉我了
[1:46:36] It would just make me sick. 会让我受不了的
[1:46:38] You never ask a giri her age. 绝不要问女孩的年纪
[1:46:40] Well, see, I look at you, 我看着你
[1:46:41] and I don’t see a giri. I just see a reporter. 并没有看见女孩 看见的只有记者
[1:46:43] -At last. – Anyway, back to the story. -终于 -好吧 回到报道上
[1:46:46] Yes. 好的
[1:46:48] So I had this, uh, engiish teacher in high school. 有个高中的英语老师
[1:46:50] He was a kind of a longhaired hippie kind of guy. 他是那种长发嬉皮士类的人
[1:46:55] -He had a pen problem. -Yeah. oh. -他总找不到笔 -是吗
[1:46:58] He solved it by having a piece 为了解决这一问题
[1:47:00] Of leather string around his neck, 他在脖子上缠了根皮带
[1:47:02] And that’s where he’d keep his pen. 拴着他的笔
[1:47:04] Smart. 聪明
[1:47:05] So I started thinking, 所以我想到
[1:47:07] my friend Della’s got a pen problem. 我朋友黛拉 也常常找不到笔
[1:47:10] how do I solve it? 我该怎么解决呢
[1:47:12] – And I came up with this. – What is it? -我带来了这个 -这是什么
[1:47:14] I call it the Della Frye nubian princess, 这是黛拉·弗莱伊 努比亚公主
[1:47:17] “I’m never without a pen” celebratory necklace. “我绝不离开笔”庆典项链
[1:47:21] Oh, it’s beautiful! I always wanted one of these. 真漂亮 我一直想要这样的东西
[1:47:29] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[1:47:35] You know, I wanted to tell you something about Anne collins. 我要告诉你关于安妮·科林斯的一些事儿
[1:47:40] Okay. 好的
[1:47:59] I was just talking to her. 我和她聊过
[1:48:05] How does Anne Coiiins know that 安妮·科林斯怎么会知道
[1:48:06] Sonia Baker was earning $26,000 a month? 索尼娅·贝克每月挣2万6
[1:48:11] What? 什么
[1:48:15] How does she know how much Sonia Baker was earning? 她怎么知道索尼娅·贝克挣多少钱
[1:48:17] – We know that. – yeah. -我们知道 -对
[1:48:18] How does Anne Coiiins know that? 安妮·科林斯怎么知道
[1:48:20] Well, I mean, Stephen must have heard it in the Foy interview. 我觉得 斯蒂芬肯定是在佛伊的采访中听到了
[1:48:26] We played him a specific part of that tape, 我们给他放的是一部分
[1:48:28] And that figure is never mentioned. 这件事儿在其中并未提到
[1:48:49] Cal. wait, what are you doing? 凯尔 等等 你在干什么
[1:49:03] What are you doing? cal? 你在干什么 凯尔
[1:49:13] You gonna fill me in? 你能告诉我发生什么事儿了吗
[1:49:14] Just tell Cameron, hold the story. 告诉卡梅隆 报道等下再发
[1:49:17] What? cal? cal! 怎么了 凯尔
[1:49:25] Shit. 该死
[1:49:52] Who’s Robert Bingham, Stephen? 斯蒂芬 罗伯特·宾汉是谁
[1:50:06] Who is Robert Bingham? 罗伯特·宾汉是谁
[1:50:27] Are the police outside? 警察在外面吗
[1:50:30] No. 没有
[1:50:34] I saved Robert Bingham’s iife in kuwait in ’91 . 1991年 我在科威特救过罗伯特·宾汉的命
[1:50:38] He was a 17-year-oid kid. 他是个17岁大的孩子
[1:50:40] He was a good soldier. 他是个优秀的士兵
[1:50:43] He was proud of what we did. 他为我们所做的一切感到骄傲
[1:50:46] The army was his life, and he had problems when he got discharged. 军队就是他的生活 但当然被踢出军队后 出了点问题
[1:50:51] So you had a guy that you knew to be unstable 你明明知道他反复无常
[1:50:55] Do what, exactly? scare her? 他到底干了什么 恐吓她吗
[1:50:58] Maybe beat her up a little? 还可能打了她
[1:51:00] No, Cal. I had him follow her. 没有 凯尔 我让他跟着她
[1:51:03] Why? 为什么
[1:51:04] Because I knew she was hiding something from me. 因为我知道她有什么瞒着我
[1:51:08] Because when I’d… I’d be at her house 因为 当我在她家时
[1:51:09] And a fax would come in, she’d get nervous. 要是有传真发来 她就会很紧张
[1:51:11] Because there were phone calls late at night. 深夜里 还有电话打来
[1:51:14] I was suspicious. 我就产生怀疑了
[1:51:16] I asked Bingham to observe her and report back to me. 让宾汉监视她 并向我汇报
[1:51:20] That’s all. 就这样
[1:51:23] You’re a liar, Stephen. 你是个骗子 斯蒂芬
[1:51:24] He was more upset about what she was doing than I was. 她的所作所为 让宾汉比我更恼火
[1:51:27] You have to understand what the milltary means to Bingham. 你该理解 军队对宾汉意味着什么
[1:51:29] He hates pointcorp for what they’re trying to do to it. 他厌恶顶点集团对军队所做的
[1:51:32] In his mind, she just had to stop. 他认为 她应该停止
[1:51:33] But she did stop, right? 她停止了 对吗
[1:51:35] She tore up her paychecks, and she put her life at risk for you. 她撕碎了那些支票 为你冒了生命危险
[1:51:37] Yes, but I didn’t know that. 是的 但我并不知情
[1:51:40] I didn’t know that he was gonna kill her. 我不知道 他会干掉她
[1:51:43] I didn’t know he had killed her. 我不知道 他已经干掉她了
[1:51:45] When I found out, my thought was just the same as yours. 但我发现后 我和你想的一样
[1:51:47] I thought Pointcorp had done it. 我认为是顶点集团干的
[1:51:49] And when you did find out? 你什么时候发现的
[1:51:50] What was I supposed to do? 我该怎么办
[1:51:51] – Tell someone. – I tried. -告诉别人 -我试了
[1:51:53] – When? – When I came to your house, -什么时候 – 我去你家时
[1:51:54] And I wanted to talk to you about it, 我想和你谈谈这件事儿
[1:51:55] And all you cared about was the story. 你只想着报道
[1:51:56] No, Stephen, I cared about helping you. 不 斯蒂芬 我是想帮你
[1:51:59] Bullshit. Buiishit. 胡说八道
[1:52:01] All you cared about was clearing your 你只想着 怎样在你和安妮的
[1:52:02] Conscience over this little soap opera 肥皂剧中做到
[1:52:04] You have with Annie. 问心无愧
[1:52:05] so you used me. 所以你利用了我
[1:52:06] – No, Cal. – The same way as you used Bingham. -没有 凯尔 -就像你利用宾汉一样
[1:52:07] I was suspicious of her. I brought him in. 我只是怀疑她 我把他卷了进来
[1:52:09] That’s all it was! it was a mistake! 仅此而已 这是个错误
[1:52:11] It’s my responsibiiity. 是我的责任
[1:52:12] I should never have done that. 我不该这么做
[1:52:14] But I never asked him to kill her. 但我没让他杀死她
[1:52:16] He owed you his iife! 他欠你一条命
[1:52:20] That’s why you called him. 所以你找的是他
[1:52:23] You called him, and you used him, 你找来宾汉 是利用他
[1:52:26] Iike you’ve been trying to use me. 就像你想利用我的那样
[1:52:29] One to kill, and one to cover it up. 一个来杀人 一个来掩饰
[1:52:32] If Pointcorp and Fergus hadn’t hired her, 如果顶点集团没有雇佣她
[1:52:34] – None of this would’ve happened! – no. this is not about Bingham -这一切都不会发生 -不 这一切与宾汉
[1:52:36] And pointcorp and fergus, man! 顶点集团和费戈斯都无关
[1:52:38] It’s about you and the decisions that you have made 只和你有关 你做的决定
[1:52:42] That have led to four people being killed. 断送了四条生命
[1:52:45] One of them was delivering a pizza, Stephen. 其中一个只是送外卖披萨的
[1:52:50] Cal. what are you gonna do? 凯尔 你要怎么做
[1:52:55] You know what I’m gonna do. 你知道我要怎么做
[1:53:00] You know, it’s laughable, your sense of your own self-worth. 你太自负 这一切太可笑了
[1:53:06] Why is that? ’cause nobody reads the papers anymore? 为什么 因为没人会看报纸吗
[1:53:08] Is that it? 是吗
[1:53:10] It’s just another story, a couple days of shitstorm, 你认为这只是一条烂新闻
[1:53:13] And it’s wrapping paper? 报纸就是草纸吗
[1:53:15] You know, in the middle of all this gossip and speculation 在纷繁的八卦和猜测中
[1:53:17] That permeates people’s lives, 那些人命攸关的新闻
[1:53:18] I still think they know the difference 会让读者明白 放屁和真正的新闻
[1:53:20] Between real news and bullshit. 有天壤之别
[1:53:22] And they’re glad that someone cares enough 读者乐意看到 还有人
[1:53:25] To get things on the record and print the truth. 关心事实 揭露真相
[1:53:27] Cal. please, cal, don’t do this. please. 凯尔 求你 别这么做
[1:53:31] I’m asking you as your friend. 我作为朋友 求你了
[1:53:35] You got about three minutes before the cops get here. 离警察到来还有三分钟时间
[1:53:41] I thought you said you didn’t call them. 你说你没叫警察
[1:53:45] I lied. 我说谎了
[1:54:35] A good soidier fights for his country and his friends. 优秀的士兵 为他的国家和朋友而战
[1:54:41] But these guys, they want to make it all about the money. 但这些人 他们只为金钱而战
[1:54:47] You want to live in a world like that? 你愿意活在那样的世界里吗
[1:54:49] Drop the weapon! 放下武器
[1:54:51] The story about Stephen comes out, whether I write it or not. 不管是不是我写 斯蒂芬的新闻都会刊登
[1:54:54] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[1:54:55] drop it! 放下武器
[1:54:57] I’d rather be nothing. 我倒愿意做个无名小卒
[1:54:58] I repeat, drop your weapon! 再说一次 放下武器
[1:57:05] Well, aren’t you gonna send it? 你不发送吗
[1:57:08] I’ve only been holding the front page for four hours, after all. 毕竟 我的头版已经为你预留了四个多小时
[1:57:12] You send it. 你来发送
[1:57:19] Good night, everybody. see you tomorrow. 各位晚上好 明天见
[1:57:27] Yinzer. 回见
[1:57:28] Yinzer. 回见
[1:58:18] Put a candle in the window 窗边烛光摇曳
[1:58:25] ’cause I feel I’ve got to move 我要远行
[1:58:33] Though I’m going, going 虽然渐行渐远
[1:58:36] I’ll be coming home soon 我不久就会回家
[1:58:40] Long as I can see the light 我不会远离烛光
[1:58:48] Pack my bag and let’s get movin’ 整理行囊 让我们动身
[1:58:56] ’cause I’m bound to drift a while 我要去流浪一阵
[1:59:03] When I’m gone, gone 我越走越远
[1:59:07] You don’t have to worry long 你不必担心走得太远
[1:59:10] Long as I can see the light 我不会远离烛光
[1:59:18] Guess I’ve got that old travlin’ bone 可能我骨子里热爱旅行
[1:59:26] ’cause this feelin’ won’t leave me alone 这种感觉让我不会孤独
[1:59:33] But I won’t, won’t 但我不会 不会
[1:59:37] Be losing my way, no, no 迷失归来之路 不会 不会
[1:59:41] Long as I can see the light 我不会远离烛光
[2:00:03] Put a candle in the window 窗边烛光摇曳
[2:00:11] ’cause I feel I’ve got to move 我要远行
[2:00:18] Though I’m going, going 虽然渐行渐远
[2:00:22] I’ll be coming home soon 不久就会回家
[2:00:26] Long as I can see the iight 我不会远离烛光
[2:00:33] Long as I can see the iight 我不会远离烛光
[2:00:41] Long as I can see the iight 我不会远离烛光
[2:00:48] Long as I can see the iight 我不会远离烛光
2009年

文章导航

Previous Post: Enemy of the State(国家的敌人)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: All The Kings Men(国王班底)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号