英文名称:Stay
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:49] | Hey, watch where you’re going, you old klutz… | 嘿 走路看着点你这个老糊涂… |
[02:53] | – Sorry. Sorry. – You gonna pick that up? | -抱歉 抱歉 -你要帮忙捡那个吗? |
[02:56] | Pervert. | 怪人 |
[02:58] | You’re late. I’ve been looking all over for you. | 你迟到了 我到处找你 |
[03:01] | I slept right through the alarm clock. That baby kept me up all night. | 抱歉我睡过头了 那婴儿害我整晚失眠 |
[03:04] | – What baby? – I don’t know. Our neighbors have a kid? | -什么婴儿? -我不知道 我们邻居的小孩吧 |
[03:08] | Our neighbors are 90 years old. | 我们的邻居都90岁了 |
[03:13] | You want to try and get the paint on the canvas. | 你怎么把颜料弄到自己脸上了 |
[03:15] | I like it messy. | 我喜欢乱一点 |
[03:17] | Oh, yeah? I gotta go. | 哦 是吗?我得走了 |
[03:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:33] | I just start drinking and doing a lot of,like, pills. | 我就开始喝酒 吃很多…药丸 |
[03:37] | ‘Cause then it just kills the pain, and then I can just deal with it later. | 因为那样可以解除疼痛 晚点再去想如何解决它 |
[03:43] | I’m just saying- I’m not telling you to go drink. | 我的意思是说 我不是鼓励你去喝酒 |
[03:45] | I know you go to meetings. | 我知道你去参加聚会 |
[03:46] | I’m just telling you what works for me, okay? | 我只是告诉你什么是对我有效的 好吗? |
[03:49] | It’s hard to deal with those feelings. | 那些感觉真的很难去面对 |
[03:51] | Well, drinking kills feelings. That’s why. | 嗯 喝酒抹煞了感觉 那就是为什么 |
[03:55] | It’s gonna hail this afternoon. | 今天下午会下冰雹 |
[03:58] | You think? Looks pretty sunny to me. | 是吗?我倒觉得太阳蛮大的啊 |
[04:02] | Who the fuck are you? | 你丫是谁? |
[04:05] | I’m Dr. Sam Foster. You must be Henry. | 我是萨姆·福斯特医生 你一定是亨利 |
[04:08] | Where’s Dr. Levy? | 莉薇医生去哪儿了? |
[04:09] | Didn’t she get in touch with you? | 她没告诉你吗? |
[04:13] | No. | 没有 |
[04:15] | Oh, I’m sorry. She’s away for a while. | 哦 抱歉 她要离开一阵子 |
[04:18] | – I’m covering for her. – She’s away where? | -我来帮她代班 -她去哪里了? |
[04:21] | She’s not feeling well. She’ll be back in a couple of weeks. | 她身体不太舒服 几个礼拜后她就会回来 |
[04:25] | What are you- a substitute shrink? | 你是什么?替补的心理医生? |
[04:29] | I guess you could call me that. | 你可以这么想 |
[04:33] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:36] | This is her office. | 这是她的办公室 |
[04:38] | Yeah, we share it. | 是啊 我们共用一间 |
[04:40] | I’m only here a few hours a week. Please take a seat. | 我每礼拜只在这里待几小时而已 请坐 |
[04:43] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我懂了 |
[04:46] | So you treat the, uh… | 所以你平时专治…嗯… |
[04:49] | depressed investment bankers, paranoid housewives all week? | 那些抑郁的银行家 和偏执的家庭主妇 |
[04:53] | Come up here to do a little pro bono work? | 然后偶尔来这里做点义工? |
[04:56] | It’s the other way around. | 恰恰相反 |
[04:58] | The bankers are paranoid, and the housewives are depressed. | 银行家是偏执狂 家庭主妇很抑郁 |
[05:04] | Now,you’re a junior at the college. ls that right? Majoring in fine art? | 那么 你现在读大一 对吧?美术专业? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:961个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:121个,六级词汇:70个,GRE词汇:69个,托福词汇:88个,考研词汇:136个,专四词汇:104个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:243个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:12] | She passed me off to you, huh? | 她把我交给你了 是吗? |
[05:18] | You get the hard cases. | 你接了个棘手的活 |
[05:21] | Does it make you uncomfortable that I’m filling in for her? | 我代替她来是不是让你觉到不舒服? |
[05:28] | She was trying to help me. | 她正试着帮我 |
[05:31] | I’ll try and help you too. | 我也会试着帮你 |
[05:35] | She afraid of me? ls that why she’s gone? | 她怕我了?所以她才消失了? |
[05:38] | Did I scare her? | 我吓到她了? |
[05:41] | Should she be afraid of you? | 她应该害怕你吗? |
[05:57] | I’ve read your file. | 我看过你的档案 |
[05:59] | And can I read your file? | 那我可以看你的档案吗? |
[06:03] | Tell me why you’re here. | 告诉我你为何来这? |
[06:05] | I thought you read the file. | 你不是看过我的档案了吗? |
[06:08] | You torched your car. Why? | 你把自己的车烧了 为什么? |
[06:14] | I don’t remember. I just woke up… | 我不记得了 我一醒来 |
[06:16] | and I was in the car, and it was on fire. | 就已经在车子里 车子已经着火了 |
[06:19] | ls that something you do- set fires? | 那是你做的吗?放火? |
[06:26] | I didn’t mean to hurt anybody. | 我并不想伤害任何人 |
[06:29] | Who did you hurt? | 你伤害了谁? |
[06:36] | I don’t know. I’m gonna go. | 我不知道 我得走了 |
[06:39] | No. Please, sit down. We have more time. | 别 请坐 我们可以再聊一会 |
[06:42] | No, I, uh- I’m gonna go home before this hail starts. | 不了 我得赶在下冰雹之前到家 |
[06:45] | The king of Poland goes hunting in the woods with one ofhis assistants. | 波兰国王带着一名随从 到树林里打猎 |
[06:49] | And they’re looking around… | 他们四处张望 |
[06:51] | and suddenly on the other side of the clearing a farmer walks by. | 突然 空地的另一头来了一名农夫 |
[06:55] | Hold still. | “站住!” |
[06:57] | And the king raises his rifle, and the farmer yells… | 国王举枪瞄准他 农夫吓得大声喊 |
[06:59] | “I’m not a moose.” | “我不是麋鹿” |
[07:02] | The king shoots and kills the guy… | 国王开枪射杀了那男人 |
[07:05] | and the assistant’s shocked. | 他的随从惊恐万分 |
[07:07] | And he says… | 他说… |
[07:09] | “Sire, the man said, I’m not a moose.” | “陛下 那个人说 ‘他不是麋鹿'” |
[07:13] | “Oh, says the king. I thought he said, I am a moose.” | “喔 “国王回答 “我以为他说’我是麋鹿'” |
[07:20] | It’s a joke. | 那是个笑话 |
[07:23] | No, I’m just trying to figure out… | 不 我只是在想 |
[07:25] | if I’m the king or the farmer. | 我是那国王还是那个农夫 |
[07:29] | You’re the moose. | 你是那只麋鹿 |
[07:33] | – I’m the moose? – Yeah. | -我是麋鹿? -对 |
[07:39] | Well, I appear to be the moose. | 那好吧 我看起来是像麋鹿 |
[07:44] | – It’s shit. – It’s not shit. | -垃圾 -不 不是垃圾 |
[07:49] | It’s not shit. | 不是垃圾 |
[08:02] | Still there. | 还留着 |
[08:05] | Sometimes I forget. | 有时候我都忘了 |
[08:11] | They’re from another life. | 都已经是过去的事了 |
[08:28] | Oh, my God. | 喔 天哪 |
[08:43] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[08:55] | I know you. Psych 221. Professor Azzopardi? | 我认识你 心理学课221 艾兹帕迪教授? |
[09:02] | You did that presentation on psychosis and Tristan Reveur, right? | 你发表了关于崔斯坦·瑞佛与精神病态 的演讲对吧? |
[09:06] | No smoking on the train. | 地铁里不准吸烟 |
[09:11] | Look at the sign, fella. No smoking. | 看清楚那标志 小子 不准吸烟 |
[09:17] | Capisce? Put it out. | 智障吗?熄掉! |
[09:19] | “Capisce”? | “智障”? |
[09:25] | Put out the fucking cigarette. | 你他妈把烟给我熄了 |
[09:39] | You oughta be locked up, you asshole. | 你真该被关到精神病院 王八蛋 |
[09:52] | Beth? Sam. I hope you’re getting some rest. | 贝丝?我是萨姆 休养得还不错吧? |
[09:57] | Look, I met with your patient today- Henry Letham. | 听着 我跟你的病人见面了 亨利·雷森 |
[09:59] | I’d really like to talk to you about him. | 我很想跟你谈谈他的事情 |
[10:03] | Give me a call, okay? I wanna hear your voice. | 给我回电话 好吗?我想听到你的声音 |
[10:08] | You don’t think it’s a little odd- predicting a hailstorm like that? | 你不觉得奇怪吗?他居然能预测到一场冰雹 |
[10:12] | So he watches the Weather Channel. | 或许他看了气象预报 |
[10:14] | No. I looked in the newspaper. There was nothing about hail today. | 不 我看了今天的报纸 根本没有提到会下冰雹 |
[10:19] | How’s Beth? | 贝丝怎样了? |
[10:21] | I don’t know. She hasn’t returned any of my calls. | 我不知道 她一直没回我电话 |
[10:25] | She always kinda liked you, didn’t she? | 她一直对你很有好感 不是吗? |
[10:29] | What, are you jealous? | 什么?你在吃醋吗? |
[10:32] | Of Beth? | 吃贝丝的醋? |
[10:34] | – I’m just faking it. – Your students love you. | -我装的 -你的学生很爱你 |
[10:37] | My students love me ’cause I give ’em all A’s. | 他们爱我是因为我总是给他们A |
[10:40] | I mean, what the fuck do I know? | 我是说 我该怎么去分辨? |
[10:42] | This kid could be the next Rothko. | 这个孩子 可能是下一个罗斯科(著名抽象画家) |
[11:01] | Tell me I’m good. | 对我说我很棒 |
[11:03] | You’re good. | 你很棒 |
[11:05] | Tell me they’ll remember me. | 对我说他们会记得我 |
[11:08] | Who’s “they”? | “他们”是谁? |
[11:09] | The world. | 这个世界 |
[11:13] | ls that what you want? | 那是你要的吗? |
[11:19] | The world will remember you. | 这个世界会记得你 |
[11:24] | Now take off your clothes. | 现在把你的衣服脱了吧 |
[11:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:53] | Who did that? | 那是谁画的? |
[11:56] | My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[11:58] | Where’d you get that? | 那是从哪来的? |
[12:01] | This? I bought it. | 这个?我买的 |
[12:09] | Henry, what are you doing here? I… | 亨利 你来这里做什么? |
[12:13] | I wasn’t expecting you. I have someone coming in. | 我没想到你会来 我约了另一个病人 |
[12:24] | So, have you considered a career in meteorology? | 那么 你有想过找一份 气象方面的工作吗? |
[12:27] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[12:29] | The weatherman said something about hail? | 天气预报员有说过任何 有关冰雹的事情吗? |
[12:33] | The weatherman? | 天气预报员? |
[12:37] | No. | 没有 |
[12:41] | You know, I can’t even listen to him anymore? | 你知道吗 他说的我压根儿就听不下去 |
[12:46] | I don’t understand a word that comes out of his mouth. | 从他嘴里冒出来的字 我一个都不懂 |
[12:49] | You don’t understand the weatherman? | 你不信气象预报员说的话? |
[12:52] | No. | 不信 |
[12:57] | But you do? | 但你信? |
[12:59] | Sure. He says rain, I bring an umbrella. | 当然 他说会下雨 我就会带伞 |
[13:09] | Henry, give me something. | 亨利 跟我说说你的事 |
[13:14] | I’m good at what I do. | 我做这行很棒的 |
[13:18] | Well, I’m hearing voices now. | 好吧 现在我能听到一些声音 |
[13:22] | Voices? | 声音? |
[13:27] | They come and they go, but when they are there… | 时有时无的 但是每当我听到时… |
[13:32] | You’re hearing them now? | 你现在听到吗? |
[13:35] | Okay. | 可以 |
[13:39] | Can you write down what they’re saying? | 能不能把你听到的写下来? |
[13:52] | – Yeah? – Hey, Dr. Foster. It’s Frederick. | -是吗? -嘿 福斯特医生 我是佛雷德里克 |
[14:03] | Can you read it to me? | 你能念给我听吗? |
[14:07] | – Hmm? – Can you read it to me? | -嗯? -你能念给我听吗? |
[14:12] | Uh, yeah. | 喔 好 |
[14:14] | “Hey, Dr. Foster. It’s Frederick.” | “嘿 福斯特医生 我是佛雷德里克” |
[14:18] | This is-This voice isn’t in your head. This is a real voice. | 这…这不是是你的幻觉 这些是你刚听到的 |
[14:27] | Okay. Well, I don’t know. | 好吧 那 我不知道 |
[14:31] | Maybe you could show me how to tell the difference? | 或许你可以告诉我 有什么不同? |
[14:35] | Go on. | 继续吧 |
[14:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:45] | “I didn’t move him. I know you’re not supposed to move ’em.” | “我没有移动他 我知道你不该动他” |
[14:48] | “I can’t watch anymore.” | “我看不下去了” |
[14:52] | “Stay with me, Henry. Stay with me.” | “保持清醒 亨利 看着我” |
[14:57] | Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt, but, uh… | 嘿 抱歉打断你们 但是… |
[15:01] | Hey, Frederick, can you give me a minute? | 嘿 佛雷德里克 你稍等我几分钟吗? |
[15:04] | – I’ve got a conference call at 11:00. -Just a minute. Thank you. | -我11点要开会 -一会就好 谢谢 |
[15:07] | Yeah, okay. | 喔 好吧 |
[15:14] | Where’s this from? | 那是怎么回事? |
[15:18] | Oh, I burned myself. | 喔 我自己烫的 |
[15:21] | You burned yourself? Why? | 自己烫自己?为什么? |
[15:27] | Practicing for hell. | 去地狱前的练习 |
[15:29] | Why do you think you’re going to hell? | 你为什么觉得 你会去地狱? |
[15:32] | Um… | 呃… |
[15:38] | ’cause of what I did. | 因为我做过的事 |
[15:42] | What I’m gonna do. | 以及我将要做的事 |
[15:44] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么? |
[15:54] | You’re gonna try and kill yourself? | 你要自杀? |
[15:58] | And how seriously should I take that? | 你是认真的? |
[15:59] | Saturday at midnight is when I’m gonna do it. | 礼拜六午夜 我就会自杀 |
[16:03] | You gotta know that everything just changed. | 你必须知道所有的一切已经不同了 |
[16:06] | lf you talk to me about suicide, I’m required to take certain actions. | 既然你告诉我你想自杀 那么我必须采取一些措施 |
[16:09] | Hey, look.Just wait a second. Wait a second. | 嘿 等等 等一下 |
[16:13] | Just, you know, deal with him… | 只要 你知道 你先忙他的事吧 |
[16:14] | Just, you know, deal with him… | 只要 你知道 你先跟他谈 |
[16:17] | and, uh, we’ll talk about it next time. | 我们下次再谈 |
[16:21] | There’s a next time? | 会有下次吗? |
[16:23] | Yeah. | 会 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 会 |
[16:29] | Yeah, we got three days. | 会啊 我们还有三天 |
[16:36] | He’s coming! He’s coming! | 他来了!他来了 |
[16:39] | I am not a monster, goddamn you! Get off of me! | 我不是怪物 该死!放开我! |
[16:44] | Nobody’s calling you a monster, Daisy. Come on now. | 没人说你是怪物 黛茜 别闹了 |
[16:47] | Please! You said you would- I don’t deserve this! | 拜托!你说你会…我不该承受这些 |
[16:51] | Well, if you’d just remember to take your pills, you wouldn’t have to go through this. | 是啊 如果你记得吃药的话 你就不用承受这些了 |
[16:54] | – I’m not a monster. I’m lovable. – I know you are. | -我不是怪物 我是讨人喜欢的 -我知道你是 |
[16:58] | I’m lovable. Stop! | 我是讨人喜欢的 住手! |
[17:02] | No, please! I’m lovable. | 不 求求你们了 我是讨人喜欢的 |
[17:04] | Very lovable. | 非常讨人喜欢的 |
[17:05] | He’s coming! I oughta know he’s coming! | 他来了!我知道他来了! |
[17:08] | I’ll be good. I’ll be good! I don’t want to- No! | 我会变乖 我会变乖!我不想要 不! |
[17:11] | – Hey, Sammy. – Hey. | -嘿 老萨 -嘿 |
[17:13] | He’s just a kid! He’s just a kid! | 他只是个孩子!他只是个孩子! |
[17:16] | Okay, now. Let go, Daisy. | 好吧 够了 放手 黛茜 |
[17:19] | He’s just a kid! | 他只是个孩子! |
[17:21] | He’s just a kid! | 他只是个孩子! |
[17:23] | Sorry about that. You okay? | 抱歉让你看到这些 你还好吧? |
[17:26] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m used to dealing… | 还好 还好 我已经习惯处理… |
[17:28] | with neurotic stockbrokers. | 那些神经质的股票经纪人了 |
[17:29] | Neurotic stockbrokers pay better. | 股票经纪人给钱比较大方 |
[17:34] | So, uh, what brings you to Club Meds? | 那么 什么风把你吹来疗养院? |
[17:37] | I have a student threatening to kill himself. | 我有个学生 威胁着要自杀 |
[17:40] | Christ. Well, tell him to take a number. | 天啊 那么告诉他拿个号码牌先吧 |
[17:43] | Look, you know how it works. | 听着 你知道我们怎么处理这类事情 |
[17:45] | lf he threatens to hurt himself or someone else… | 如果他威胁说要伤害自己或者他人 |
[17:47] | then we can take him in, but we can’t hold him here forever. | 我们就可以把他关起来 但是我们也不能一直关着他 |
[17:51] | He said he’s gonna do it on Saturday. | 他说他想礼拜六自杀 |
[17:53] | lf you take him in now, he’ll be out by then. | 如果你现在抓他进来 在那之前他就会被放出去了 |
[17:55] | Organized kid. He’s got it all scheduled. | 有条理的孩子 他全都计划好了 |
[17:58] | Saturday, midnight. That’s what he said. | 他说的是 星期六 午夜 |
[18:02] | We can pick him up Friday, hold him for the weekend. | 我们可以礼拜五去接他 把他关一个周末 |
[18:05] | As you can see, it’s not a real fun process. | 像你刚才看到的一样 这可不是什么好玩的过程 |
[18:08] | Anything you could do to avoid it? | 能不能做点什么阻止他? |
[18:11] | – What have you got him on? – He won’t take any meds. | -你帮他做了什么治疗吗? -他不做任何治疗 |
[18:43] | Where’s my man? | 我的男人在哪? |
[18:48] | You know what I’ve been craving all day? | 你知道我一整天都在想些什么吗? |
[18:55] | Something to drink. | 想喝点什么 |
[19:03] | What’s the matter? You’re looking a little tense. | 怎么了?你看起来有点紧张 |
[19:06] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[19:08] | So tell me about nothing. | 没事是什么事? |
[19:13] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[19:15] | Let me make a call, and then we can take a bath together. | 我先打个电话 完了我们一起泡个澡 |
[19:22] | Beth, it’s Sam again. | 贝丝 还是我 萨姆 |
[19:25] | Um, I hope you’re getting some rest. | 呃 休养得还不错吧? |
[19:27] | Everyone’s been asking about you. Look, give me a call. | 每个人都在问你的下落 听着 打个电话给我 |
[19:31] | I want to speak to you about Henry Letham… | 我想跟你谈谈亨利·雷森的事情 |
[19:33] | and find out how you’re feeling, okay? | 我想知道你的想法 好吗? |
[19:37] | Bye. | 拜 |
[19:41] | You sound like you’re talking to one of your patients. | 你听起来好像在跟你的病人说话 |
[19:44] | – ls she sick? – She’s exhausted. | -她生病了吗? -她疲劳过度 |
[19:49] | Exhausted? | 疲劳过度? |
[19:52] | Come on. We live in New York City. Everyone’s exhausted. | 拜托 我们住在纽约 每个人都疲劳过度 |
[19:56] | What, is that a code word? | 什么 那是某种代码吗? |
[19:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I guess it is. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[20:18] | How’s the kid with the hail? | 那预测冰雹的孩子怎么样了? |
[20:22] | Ever heard of doctor-patient privilege? | 你没听过医生必须保护病人隐私吗? |
[20:24] | What’s the prediction tomorrow? Locusts? | 他明天的预测是什么?蝗虫过境? |
[20:27] | He’s confused. | 他只是糊涂了 |
[20:29] | Confused? ls that like exhausted? | 糊涂?疲劳过度引起的吗? |
[20:32] | I don’t want to get into this right now. | 我现在不想谈这些 |
[20:35] | You told me about the lawyer who thought her cat was talking to her. | 但你告诉过我有个律师 认为她的猫在对她说话 |
[20:39] | I shouldn’t have. | 我不该这么做 |
[20:45] | He wants to kill himself. | 他想自杀 |
[20:47] | That’s it, isn’t it? That’s why you won’t talk about it. | 没错吧 是不是?那就是为什么你不想谈 |
[20:53] | – He has a right to confidential counseling. – Come on, Sam. | -我不能透露病人隐私 -得了吧 萨姆 |
[21:02] | He wants to kill himself on Saturday night. | 他想在星期六午夜自杀 |
[21:07] | At midnight, like it’s a date. | 午夜 就像个约会 |
[21:14] | What’s so special about Saturday? | 星期六有什么特别的? |
[21:17] | I didn’t have time to ask. | 我没来得及问 |
[21:19] | Look, we can talk about it, you know. | 听着 我们可以谈的 你懂吗? |
[21:23] | It doesn’t scare me. | 那不会吓到我 |
[21:25] | – It scares me. – Yeah, I know. | -那会吓到我 -对 我知道 |
[21:29] | But you have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[21:33] | I do. | 我相信 |
[21:47] | – Up slow,Jerry. – Got it. | -慢慢上去 杰瑞 -了解 |
[21:49] | – Looking good, Mikey. – Not, Not so fast. | -看来不错 麦克 -别 别那么快 |
[21:52] | – Stop that swaying. – Come on, Mommy. Faster. | -别晃 -快啊 妈妈 再快点 |
[21:54] | Easy. Easy. Hold it! Stay clear, you guys. Quick. | 慢点 慢点 拽稳了!离远点 你们快点离开 |
[21:58] | Wait! Wait! My balloon! | 等等!我的汽球! |
[22:01] | Sorry, kid. It’s gone to balloon heaven. | 抱歉了孩子 那气球飘到气球天堂去了 |
[22:04] | Oh, that’s okay, sir. We’re gonna get another one at the park. | 喔 没关系 先生 我们可以去公园拿另一个 |
[22:07] | – Go ahead, honey. – Promise, Mommy? | -走吧 宝贝 -你保证 妈妈? |
[22:09] | All right, you guys. Comin’ your way. | 好了 伙计们 接着拉 |
[22:12] | Tristan Reveur once said… | 崔斯坦·瑞佛曾说过 |
[22:14] | “lf we cannot see the wind, we can see the wind’s will.” | “即使我们看不到风 我们可以看的到风的意念” |
[22:18] | Here, Pradilla Ortiz forces us to imagine the wind… | 这里 普拉迪亚·欧提兹通过 刻画袅袅的烟雾 |
[22:24] | by showing its effect on the smoke… | 冉冉的烛火以及朵妮娅·胡安娜的面纱 |
[22:26] | the candle flames and Dona Juana’s veil. | 生动的体现了风的存在 |
[22:32] | Only the victims’ faces are visible in Goya’s masterwork. | 在戈雅的这副杰作中 只画出了受害者的脸庞 |
[22:37] | Our eyes are drawn to the brightest spot on the canvas… | 我们很容易把视线对准 画上最明亮的地方 |
[22:41] | the white shirt of a doomed man pleading for his life. | 穿着白色衬衫的临刑者 正哀求着免于一死 |
[22:46] | Behind him, the hill closing in… | 他已经退到山边 |
[22:49] | refusing a path to escape. | 身后无路可逃 |
[22:52] | The Dead Toreador was originally part of a larger painting… | 这副《死亡的斗牛士》本来是另一幅更大的画的一部分 |
[22:57] | lncident in a Bullfight. | 《斗牛场上的意外》 |
[22:59] | After the painting was mocked by critics and viewers… | 由于这幅图受到评论家 以及看画的人嘲笑 |
[23:05] | Manet angrily sliced it in half… | 马奈愤怒地将画撕成两半 |
[23:07] | removing the fallen hero from his arena… | 把这坠落的英雄 从他的斗牛场给拿掉了 |
[23:11] | and accidentally creating one ofhis most enduring works. | 从而为他意外造就了 一副永垂青史的作品 |
[23:16] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[23:19] | How are you doing? | 你过的如何? |
[23:22] | Oh, you know. | 喔 你知道的 |
[23:24] | I didn’t know if you’d still be coming to class after what you told me. | 我不知道你跟我说了那些话后 还会不会来上课 |
[23:28] | Yeah, well, where else am I gonna go? | 是啊 何况 我还能够去哪里? |
[23:31] | Have you got a minute? | 你有时间吗? |
[23:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:35] | Are any of these yours? | 这里有你的作品吗? |
[23:39] | Ouch. | 噢 |
[23:41] | What? | 什么? |
[23:43] | Well, these are bad, so… | 这个 这些很糟糕 所以 |
[23:51] | Do you know that Tristan Reveur quote about bad art? | 你知道崔斯坦·瑞佛对烂艺术的定义吗? |
[23:55] | It’s “Bad art is more tragically beautiful than good art… | 就是”烂艺术比完美艺术 多了那份悲惨的美 |
[23:59] | because it documents human failure.” | 因为那记录了人类的错误” |
[24:07] | Why’d do you want to do it on Saturday? | 你为什么想在礼拜六做那件事? |
[24:11] | It’s my 21st birthday. | 那天是我21岁的生日 |
[24:13] | I think the tradition is to go out and get drunk. | 我想传统做法应该是 去外面喝个烂醉 |
[24:16] | Well, um, Tristan started a different tradition. | 这个嘛 嗯 崔斯坦开始了 一个不同的传统 |
[24:19] | What did he do? | 他做了什么? |
[24:23] | He died. | 他死了 |
[24:25] | What about your parents? | 你父母呢? |
[24:32] | What about ’em? | 问他们干嘛? |
[24:35] | Don’t you think they care? | 你不认为他们会在乎吗? |
[24:44] | No. | 不 |
[24:45] | Do they live around here? | 他们住在这附近吗? |
[24:48] | They’re over in Mahlus Gardens. | 他们住在马勒斯花园 |
[24:52] | Mahlus Gardens- Where is that? | 马勒斯花园 那是哪里? |
[24:54] | It’s a cemetery in Jersey. | 纽泽西的一个墓园 |
[24:59] | – I thought you read the file. – I’m sorry. | -你不是看过我的档案吗? -抱歉 |
[25:04] | I did. It didn’t mention that. | 我看过 但是没有提到那些 |
[25:06] | It’s a little out of date. | 那么那份有点旧了 |
[25:09] | Do you have any other family? | 你有其他亲戚吗? |
[25:11] | No. | 没有 |
[25:13] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友? |
[25:18] | You talked to her? | 你跟她说过话吗? |
[25:22] | No. | 不 |
[25:25] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[25:32] | No, you’re not talking to her. | 不 你没机会跟她说话了 |
[25:38] | I thought you were talking about this waitress… | 我还以为你在讲那个女服务员 |
[25:39] | in this diner I used to go to over on Canal Street. | 坚尼街上我常去的一家餐厅 |
[25:43] | Tell me about her. | 告诉我她的事 |
[25:45] | When she filled up my cup of coffee, she would ask me how I was doing. | 每次她帮我倒咖啡的时候 都会问我最近过的如何 |
[25:48] | Waitress things, you know. | 服务员的习惯 你知道的 |
[25:50] | It doesn’t really constitute a girlfriend. | 那并不足以让她成为你的女朋友 |
[25:53] | Did you ever get her name? | 你知道她的名字吗 |
[25:56] | Yeah, it was Athena. | 知道 她叫阿西娜 |
[25:58] | I was gonna marry her. | 我曾打算娶她 |
[26:02] | You were gonna marry her? | 你曾想过娶她? |
[26:06] | Yeah. I bought her a ring and everything. | 是 我为她买了戒指还有其他的东西 |
[26:12] | It looked just like the one that you got your girl. | 那戒指就跟你买给你女友的一模一样 |
[26:21] | I didn’t steal your ring, Henry, okay? I promise. | 我没有偷你的戒指 亨利 好吗?我发誓 |
[26:32] | Yeah, I lost it. | 你没有 是我弄丢了 |
[26:36] | Anyway, she’s gone. | 反正 她不见了 |
[26:39] | – She’s gone? – Yeah. | -不见了? -是 |
[26:42] | – Or she’s somewhere else? – What do you mean? | -还是她去别的地方了? -你是什么意思? |
[26:44] | There is no somewhere else. | 她没有别的地方可去 |
[27:09] | He’s not going to make it. | 他撑不下去的 |
[27:35] | – It’s beautiful. – No. | -好漂亮 -不 |
[27:38] | It’s like the crap tourists buy on Fifth Avenue. | 那就像是游客在第五大道买的烂货 |
[27:46] | – You talk with your student today? – Mm-hmm. | -你今天跟你学生谈过了吗? -嗯 |
[27:52] | Still wants to do it? | 还是想自杀吗? |
[27:54] | I don’t feel right talking about it. | 我现在没心情说那件事 |
[27:58] | Talking about it with me, you mean. | 你的意思是不想跟我谈那件事 |
[28:09] | You stopped taking your pills. | 你没有吃你的药了 |
[28:13] | I’ve been counting. You haven’t taken one in weeks. | 我一直在数 你一个礼拜都没吃了 |
[28:16] | I don’t need ’em anymore. | 我用不着再吃了 |
[28:18] | Well, that’s a decision we should’ve made together. | 是吗 我想那应该是我们要一起同意的 |
[28:21] | I can’t paint on meds. | 我吃了药就画不好画 |
[28:29] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[28:35] | Well, it makes me nervous. | 那让我感觉紧张 |
[28:38] | I’m not happy you did this in secret. | 我不是很开心你瞒着我不吃药 |
[28:41] | Well, I’m not happy you’re counting my pills in secret. | 是吗 我也不开心你瞒着我算药丸 |
[28:46] | We have to trust each other. | 我们必须相信彼此 |
[28:55] | Hey, look at me. | 嘿 看着我 |
[29:03] | I can’t make them disappear. | 我不能让他们消失 |
[29:08] | I wish I could. | 我希望我可以 |
[29:15] | I made you a promise. | 我答应过你 |
[29:19] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[29:26] | I’ll see you at home. | 我在家里等你 |
[29:31] | Henry? Forgetting something? | 亨利?你忘了什么吗? |
[29:39] | – What’s the matter? – You just called me Henry. | -你怎么了? -你刚叫我亨利 |
[29:43] | Baby, I think I know your name by now. | 宝贝 我想我早知道你叫什么了 |
[29:45] | Yeah, but you called me Henry. | 对 但你刚刚叫我亨利 |
[29:47] | Sam, I know who you are. I promise. | 萨姆 我知道你是谁 我发誓 |
[29:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:15] | Do you get nervous? | 你紧张吗? |
[30:17] | It’s a great part, but she should resist more. | 那段是很棒 但是她应该起来反抗 |
[30:19] | – She just takes his abuse and walks into the river. – You should use that. | -她默默承受他的暴力走进河里 -你该试试那招 |
[30:24] | – All without a fight. – Can we come and see you? | -一点都没有反抗 -我们可以来看你吗? |
[30:26] | – Henry, that would be nice, wouldn’t it? – Yeah, Mom. | -亨利 那一定很棒 对吧? -是啊 妈妈 |
[30:28] | We could all go together. | 我们可以团聚了 |
[30:33] | King’s rook to E-3. | 国王的车走到E-3格 |
[30:41] | How’s Lila? | 莱拉怎样了? |
[30:44] | She’s good. Oh, I got something for her. | 她很好 喔 我有东西要给她 |
[30:47] | – Mm-hmm. – Give me your hand. | -嗯? -手伸出来 |
[30:52] | Ah. | 啊 |
[30:55] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[30:57] | I hear she’s a beautiful girl. | 我听说她是个漂亮的女孩 |
[30:59] | How long have you been carrying that around? | 你带着这戒指在身上多久了? |
[31:03] | A while. | 一段时间了 |
[31:05] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[31:07] | The fear to go away, I guess. | 害怕她离去吧 我想 |
[31:09] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[31:13] | How do I know she won’t try again? | 我该怎么知道她不会想再试一次? |
[31:15] | You don’t know, Sam. | 你不会知道 萨姆 |
[31:17] | Does she make you happy? | 她让你开心吗? |
[31:19] | Oh, yes. | 喔 当然 |
[31:22] | Well, here’s something that won’t. | 是吗?那这里有些让你不开心的事情 |
[31:25] | Knight to C-3. Check. | 骑士到C-3格 将军 |
[31:27] | Oh, shit. | 喔 该死 |
[31:32] | Do you remember the dream of the burning boy referred to by Freud? | 你记得佛洛伊德曾提起过那着火男孩的梦吗? |
[31:37] | – Vaguely. – Vaguely meaning no? | -不是很清楚 -意思就是不喽? |
[31:39] | – Right. – Yeah. | -是的 -好吧 |
[31:42] | Well, he describes a man whose child is dying. | 他说 有个男人的儿子快要死了 |
[31:45] | The father sits by the boy’s bed night after night… | 做父亲的每晚都守在儿子的床边 |
[31:48] | and after the boy is dead, they give him a wake. | 当那男孩过世后 他们为这孩子守灵 |
[31:52] | And they set up a circle of candles around the boy’s body. | 他们在男孩身边放了一圈的蜡烛 |
[31:57] | And the father’s exhausted. He falls asleep. | 但那父亲过度疲劳 所以他睡着了 |
[32:01] | And he dreams that his son is standing beside him… | 他梦到他的男孩站在他身旁 |
[32:05] | holding his arm and whispering… | 抓着他的手轻声的说 |
[32:09] | “Father, can’t you see that I’m burning?” | “爸爸 难道你没看到我着火了吗?” |
[32:12] | – You have a visitor? – Henry. | -你有访客? -亨利 |
[32:15] | – I can come back. – No, no. You’re all right. | -我可以晚点回来 -不 不 没关系 |
[32:17] | – I don’t mind. – Do you know Dr. Patterson? | -我不介意 -你认识帕特森教授吗? |
[32:19] | – No. – Pleased to meet you. | -不认识 -很高兴认识你 |
[32:28] | What’s the matter, Henry? | 你怎么了 亨利? |
[32:35] | What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么回事? |
[32:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[32:41] | We’re playing chess. | 我们在下棋 |
[32:44] | You’re dead. | 你已经死了 |
[32:46] | – Sam? – I watched you die. | -萨姆? -我看着你死的 |
[32:49] | Sam, we’ll finish this game later. | 萨姆 我们晚点再继续这盘棋 |
[32:53] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[32:55] | – Where are you going? – Henry, take a seat. | -你要去哪里? -亨利 坐下 |
[32:58] | – Why’d you come back? – Do you know Leon? | -你回来干嘛? -你认识里昂? |
[33:02] | What did he say to you? Did he say something about me? | 他跟你说过什么?他跟你说过有关我的事情吗? |
[33:05] | No, he didn’t say anything about you. I don’t think Leon even knows you. | 不 他没有说任何你的事情 我不认为里昂认识你 |
[33:09] | That’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[33:13] | He knows me. | 他认识我 |
[33:15] | Now, listen, I’ve known Leon a long time. He doesn’t have any children. | 听着 我认识里昂很长一段时间了 他没有任何孩子 |
[33:18] | Don’t say that! Don’t fuckin’ say that to me! | 别那样讲!别他妈的对我说那种话 |
[33:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[33:25] | Do you think I don’t recognize my own father? | 你以为我不认识自己的爸爸吗? |
[33:27] | – You told me your father was dead. – He is dead. | -你告诉过我你父亲去世了 -他是死了 |
[33:29] | He’s dead, and that’s him walkin’ out the fuckin’ door! | 他死了 而且他还走出了那该死的门! |
[33:34] | The man walking out the door is alive and well. | 那走出门的男人是活着的而且很健康 |
[33:36] | What’s happening? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[33:39] | I saw all the blood, and I watched him die. | 我看到一大摊血 我看到他死掉 |
[33:45] | I did it. | 是我造成的 |
[33:47] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[33:50] | Maybe you hurt someone, but not Leon. | 或许你伤了某人 但那不是里昂 |
[33:53] | Who did you hurt? Your father? | 你伤害了谁?你父亲? |
[33:56] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[34:01] | Sometimes we don’t want to remember, but I think you have to try. | 有时候我们不想去回忆过去 但是现在我想你得试一试 |
[34:07] | Fuck you! What the fuck do you know! | 去你的!你他妈的懂什么? |
[34:09] | You don’t know anything! Everything you know is a fuckin’ lie! | 你什么都不懂!你所知道的一切都是谎言! |
[34:13] | – All right? – Okay. | -懂了吗? -好吧 |
[34:17] | Tell me what the truth is. | 那么告诉我事实是什么 |
[34:24] | Your troubles will cease, and fortune will smile upon you. | 你的麻烦会结束 幸运将会对你微笑 |
[34:32] | Your troubles will cease, and fortune will smile upon you. | 你的麻烦会结束 幸运将会对你微笑 |
[34:36] | Yes, Henry. | 是的 亨利 |
[34:38] | Henry? | 亨利? |
[34:45] | Henry? | 亨利? |
[34:48] | Henry! | 亨利! |
[34:55] | Henry! | 亨利! |
[34:59] | Henry? | 亨利? |
[35:02] | Henry, are you there? | 亨利 你在吗? |
[35:21] | Here we go. | 我们进来了 |
[35:55] | Trouble. | 事情麻烦了 |
[36:23] | Henry, listen. | 亨利 听着 |
[36:25] | Stay with me, okay? Listen to my voice, Henry. | 别离开我 好吗?听着我的声音 亨利 |
[36:28] | – Stay with us here, all right? – ls that your voice? | -跟我们在一起 好吗? -那是你的声音吗? |
[36:34] | I didn’t leave that message. | 我没有留下那种留言 |
[36:37] | Probably someone who sounds exactly like you. | 大概是有人跟你声音一模一样 |
[36:41] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[36:43] | Not much we can do at this point. | 我们现在没办法做什么 |
[36:45] | We don’t have the resources or the manpower for a stakeout or anything like that. | 我们没有什么人手 可以做监视之类事情 |
[36:49] | I’ll notify the police, but they won’t do anything. | 我会通报警察 不过他们不会做什么的 |
[36:52] | Why not? | 为什么不会? |
[36:54] | Because they’ve got more important things to do than… | 因为比起监视一个精神抑郁的学生 |
[36:56] | look for depressed college students. | 他们有更重要的事情做 |
[36:58] | Then I’ll find him. | 那我去找他 |
[36:59] | Well, if you do, give me a call. | 好吧 如果你有找到 给我通电话 |
[37:01] | We’ll pick him up for you. But do me a favor, Sammy. | 我们会帮你接他 但是听我一句 老萨 |
[37:04] | The kid hears voices and carries a gun. | 那孩子有幻听 而且还带着一把枪 |
[37:07] | Watch your back. | 当心点 |
[37:16] | Mommy, is that man gonna die? | 妈咪 那人会死吗? |
[37:22] | Come on, Bobby. We’re gonna be late. | 过来 伯比 我们要迟到了 |
[37:25] | You shouldn’t run away from me like that, you little monkey. | 你不该像刚刚那样离开我 你这只小猴子 |
[37:28] | But is he gonna die? | 但是他会死吗? |
[37:35] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[37:37] | “Henry Letham has a fertile, powerful imagination. | “亨利·雷森有着丰富且强大的想像力 |
[37:39] | lf he maintains his concentration, | 如果他能够集中精力 |
[37:40] | he will create new worlds with his art.” | 他的作品将会创造一个全新的世界” |
[37:44] | Jim O’Shea? | 吉姆·奥希尔? |
[37:47] | Professor O’Shea, yeah. How’d you know? | 奥希尔教授 对啊 你怎么知道? |
[37:49] | ‘CauseJim wants to fuck every cute boy in his class. | 因为吉姆想跟他班上 每个可爱男生有一腿 |
[37:53] | Did you ever hear of an artist named Tristan Reveur? | 你听说过一个叫崔斯坦·瑞佛的美术家吗? |
[37:56] | Yeah, of course. | 当然听过 |
[37:57] | Do you like his work? | 你喜欢他的作品吗? |
[37:58] | I’ve never seen it. Nobody has. | 我从来没看过 没有人看过 |
[37:59] | He burned all his paintings before he killed himself. | 他烧了他所有的画然后自杀了 |
[38:03] | – He killed himself? – Mm-hmm. | -他自杀了? -嗯哼 |
[38:05] | When he was 18, | 当他18岁的时候 |
[38:06] | he told everyone he’d live three more years… | 他告诉所有的人他只剩下3年的生命 |
[38:07] | then go to New York and kill himself. | 然后他就去了纽约自杀了 |
[38:09] | And that’s exactly what he did. Left a one-line note: | 然后他留了一封只有一句话的遗书 |
[38:18] | “Un suicide elegant est I’oeuvre d’art finale.””An elegant suicide is the ultimate work of art.” | “一个美丽的自杀是 世上最极致的艺术” |
[38:21] | Ah,Jesus. He’s Henry’s favorite artist. | 啊 天哪 他是亨利最喜欢的艺术家 |
[38:25] | Of course he is. | 那是很合理的 |
[38:32] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[38:34] | Talk to him? First I’ve gotta find him. | 跟他谈?我得先找到他才行 |
[38:37] | He’ll find you. He knows you can help him. | 他会来找你的 他知道你能帮他 |
[38:39] | That’s exactly why he keeps coming back to you. | 那就是为什么他一直回来找你 |
[38:41] | Well, even if he does, I can’t let you talk to him. | 但是 就算他回来 我也不能让你跟他交谈 |
[38:43] | I’d violate every rule in the book. | 那有违规定 |
[38:46] | So violate them. You have something, Sam. This kid trusts you. | 那就违规吧 你拥有些东西 萨姆 那孩子相信你 |
[38:51] | But you’ve never stood where he’s standing right now, and he knows that. | 但你没有经历过他现在的处境 他也知道 |
[38:55] | Yeah, but I treat people every day with conditions… | 我知道 但是我每天治疗的病人 |
[38:57] | I’ve never experienced myself. | 他们的处境我一个也没有经历过 |
[39:02] | You know, the day I did it… | 你知道吗 那天我做那傻事时 |
[39:05] | I took two razor blades to the bathtub. | 我拿了两片剃刀去浴缸 |
[39:09] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[39:12] | Because I knew that once I started to bleed, I’d get weak… | 因为我知道 一旦我开始流血 我会变虚弱 |
[39:17] | and I didn’t want to drop one blade and leave myself half done. | 我不想把手中的刀片掉到地上 让自己半死不活 |
[39:23] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想像吗? |
[39:25] | Can you imagine hating your life so much… | 你能想像那么痛恨自己生命的感觉吗? |
[39:28] | that you want to bring a backup razor? | 甚至想带个备用的剃刀? |
[39:46] | So what do I tell him? | 那我该对他说什么? |
[39:52] | There’s too much beauty to quit. | 生命中有太多难以割舍的美 |
[39:56] | Tell him that. There’s too much goddamn beauty. | 告诉他 生命中难以割舍的美太他妈多了 |
[40:14] | Eat something. | 吃点东西吧 |
[40:16] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[40:19] | Eat your fortune cookie. | 那吃你的幸运饼干吧 |
[40:25] | It’s yours. | 那是你的 |
[40:37] | “Your troubles will cease, and fortune will smile upon you.” | “你的麻烦会结束 幸运将会对你微笑” |
[40:42] | Not a moment too soon. | 来得还真及时 |
[40:46] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[41:04] | – Beth, it’s Sam. – I didn’t touch him. | -贝丝 我是萨姆 -我没有动他 |
[41:07] | – Beth? Beth? – I know you’re not supposed to move- | -贝丝?贝丝? -我知道你不该移动他的 |
[41:25] | Beth? | 贝丝? |
[41:29] | Beth? | 贝丝? |
[41:31] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[41:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[41:39] | I’m gonna turn on the light, okay? | 我要开灯了 可以吗? |
[41:49] | I know Leon’s been trying to get through to you. | 我知道里昂也一直在联络你 |
[41:53] | And Toni. | 还有托尼也是 |
[41:59] | Oh,Jesus. | 喔 天啊 |
[42:04] | Beth, are you gonna talk to me? | 贝丝 你要跟我说什么吗? |
[42:08] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想要说什么? |
[42:13] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了? |
[42:15] | What do you really wanna talk about? | 你到底想要说什么? |
[42:20] | I’m worried about you… | 我担心你 |
[42:23] | and I wanna know more about Henry Letham. | 而且 我也想多了解一些 有关亨利·雷森的事 |
[42:27] | I didn’t touch him. | 我没有碰他 |
[42:29] | I know you’re not supposed to move them. | 我知道你不应该去移动他们 |
[42:32] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[42:37] | I wanna kiss you. Do you want to play a kissing game? | 我想亲你 你想玩亲亲游戏吗? |
[42:39] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[42:44] | No. You’re loyal. | 不 你太老实了 |
[42:47] | You’re a good dog. Good, loyal dog, Sam. | 你是个乖狗狗 乖乖 又老实的狗 萨姆 |
[42:53] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字来着? |
[42:55] | Lila? | 莱拉? |
[42:57] | You should’ve let her bleed in the bathtub. | 你应该让她在浴缸里流血的 |
[42:59] | – She had the right idea. – What are you talking about? | -她的想法是对的 -你在说什么? |
[43:04] | It’s highly inappropriate. | 那是非常不智的行为 |
[43:07] | You’re not supposed to fuck your patients, even the pretty ones. | 你不应该跟你的病患上床的 就算是漂亮的也一样 |
[43:11] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩 |
[43:13] | You can’t drink while you’re taking these. | 你不能在吃这些药的同时又喝酒 |
[43:15] | Mm. Apparently I can. | 嗯 我这不也没什么 |
[43:17] | No, you can’t. Come on, Beth. I want you to come take a shower. | 不 你不行 来吧 贝丝 给我去冲个澡 |
[43:22] | Bathe the corpse. | 要给尸体冲澡了? |
[43:24] | We won’t really be corpses though, will we? | 我们不会真的变成尸体吧?会吗? |
[43:26] | It will be more like a memory of nothing. | 那会像个什么都没有的回忆吧 |
[43:29] | What happened to you, Beth? | 你怎么了 贝丝? |
[43:32] | – I need to sleep, please. – No, you got too much crap in your system. | -我要睡觉 拜托 -不行 你身上太脏了 |
[43:36] | Are you okay to shower? | 你自己能洗澡吗? |
[43:38] | – He’s watching us. – No, we’re alone. | -他在看着我们 -不 这里只有我们俩 |
[43:41] | – He’s watching. – Are you still talking to him? | -他在看着我们 -你还有跟他联络吗? |
[43:45] | – Do you know where he is? – Ask the mother. | -你知道他在那里吗? -问他妈吧 |
[43:48] | – The mother’s dead. – ls she? | -他妈已经过世了 -是吗? |
[43:51] | Ask anyway. | 尽管去问 |
[43:53] | Hello? Hello? Yeah. | 喂?喂?你好 |
[43:55] | This is Sam Foster, Dr. Sam Foster. | 我是萨姆·福斯特 萨姆·福斯特医生 |
[43:58] | I’m a psychiatrist. Yeah. | 我是个心理医生 是的 |
[44:01] | I’m calling about a student named Henry Letham. | 我想打听一个叫亨利·雷森的学生 |
[44:07] | He is? | 他是吗? |
[44:09] | This is very strange, Mrs. Letham. | 这就怪了 雷森夫人 |
[44:11] | He told me you had passed- Hello? Hello? | 他跟我说你已经过世了 喂?喂? |
[44:16] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[44:21] | This is it. I won’t be long. | 到了 我不会待太久的 |
[44:42] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我等你很久了 |
[44:46] | Mrs. Letham? | 雷森夫人? |
[44:48] | I’m Dr. Sam Foster. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. | 我是萨姆·福斯特医生 很抱歉这么晚来打扰你 |
[44:52] | I thought you’d never come. | 我还以为你永远都不来了 |
[44:54] | I would have come earlier. I didn’t know you were here. | 我本该早点来的 我不知道你住这里 |
[44:58] | It’s easy to forget about me… | 像我这种孤老太太 |
[45:02] | all alone up here. | 很容易被遗忘 |
[45:04] | Your son’s not well. That’s why I’m here. | 我来这里是因为 你儿子状态不好 |
[45:07] | I’m trying to find him. | 我正到处找他 |
[45:09] | I’m sorry to say he’s threatened to commit suicide. | 我很抱歉告诉你这些 但你儿子说想自杀 |
[45:13] | You came to see Olive, didn’t you? Not me. | 你来看奥莉佛 对吧?不是我 |
[45:17] | Olive? | 奥莉佛? |
[45:19] | There she is. She’s been lonely. | 她在那里 她孤单好一阵子了 |
[45:24] | Me and Olive keep each other company. | 我跟奥莉佛相依为命 |
[45:27] | We’ve been alone in this house for a thousand years. | 我们俩孤零零的在这里 住了都有一千年了 |
[45:32] | Hey, Olive. | 嘿 奥莉佛 |
[45:35] | How are you doing, girl? | 你过得如何 丫头? |
[45:38] | She doesn’t remember you. | 她不认得你了 |
[45:43] | – Are you hungry? – No. | -你肚子饿吗? -不饿 |
[45:46] | Do you know how to contact your son? | 你知道要怎么联络你儿子吗? |
[45:49] | Are there any relatives or friends he might have gone to see? | 他会不会去找什么亲戚朋友之类的? |
[45:54] | Let me fix you something to eat. | 让我给你弄点吃的 |
[45:56] | You stay with Olive. There’s some leftovers in the fridge. | 你陪着奥莉佛吧 我记得冰箱里有些剩菜 |
[46:02] | Most days I don’t say a single word. | 我一天都难得说上一个字 |
[46:06] | Sometimes I’m silent so long, I forget how to speak. | 有时候因为太久没说话 我都忘了怎么说话 |
[46:15] | Mrs. Letham, we have an emergency here. | 雷森夫人 现在事情很紧急 |
[46:18] | You. | 你 |
[46:19] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗? |
[46:25] | You must hate me. | 你一定很恨我 |
[46:28] | ls that why you did it? | 所以你才做那件事吧? |
[46:29] | No, I don’t hate you. | 不 我不恨你 |
[46:34] | I’m here because your son needs help. | 我在这里是因为你儿子需要帮助 |
[46:38] | I knew you’d come eventually. | 我知道终有一天你一定会来 |
[46:41] | It’s been quiet without you. Lonely. | 没有你的日子真是寂寞无声 |
[46:45] | Mrs. Letham, who do you think I am? | 雷森夫人 你把我当谁了? |
[46:49] | Don’t play games. Not anymore. | 别玩游戏了 再也别这样了 |
[46:52] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[46:55] | You think I don’t know you, Henry? | 你认为我不认识你吗?亨利? |
[46:57] | You think I don’t recognize my only son? | 你以为我不认得自己的儿子吗? |
[47:01] | Oh, Lord, I’ve missed you. I’ve missed you so much. | 喔 天啊 我一直在想你 我真的好想你 |
[47:06] | I know you never meant to hurt us. | 我知道你不是故意要伤害我们的 |
[47:10] | – Mom? – Yes, baby. | -妈? -怎么了 宝贝? |
[47:13] | How did I hurt you? | 我是怎么伤害你的? |
[47:15] | It doesn’t matter anymore. I could never stay angry with you. | 已经不重要了 我不会生你的气了 |
[47:22] | What do I do on Saturdays? | 我礼拜六都在做什么? |
[47:26] | When you were a boy, you used to go to the zoo. | 当你还是个小男孩 你喜欢去动物园 |
[47:31] | Remember? You loved to watch the walrus swim. | 记得吗?你喜欢看海象游泳 |
[47:37] | But I’m older now. | 但是我已经长大了 |
[47:39] | It’s my 21st birthday tomorrow. What’ll I do for my birthday? | 明天是我21岁的生日 我生日时会做什么? |
[47:45] | Who knows? You don’t tell me anything these days. | 谁知道?你最近都不告诉我你的事了 |
[47:49] | I guess you tell Athena your secrets now. | 我想你现在都只跟阿西娜讲你的秘密了 |
[47:53] | Athena? Do you remember where Athena lives? | 阿西娜?你记得阿西娜住哪里吗? |
[47:57] | Dogs are a big responsibility, darling. | 养狗需要有责任心 亲爱的 |
[47:59] | Look at the mess I’m making. | 看看我把这儿弄得一团糟 |
[48:03] | – I just have to clean it up. – Let me see your head. | -我要把这里打扫干净 -让我看看你的头 |
[48:06] | – You don’t want to see. – Mrs. Letham. | -你不会想看的 -雷森夫人 |
[48:08] | You didn’t mean to hurt anyone. You know you didn’t. | 你不是有意要伤害别人的 我知道你不是 |
[48:11] | Let me look at your head. That’s a serious wound. | 让我看看你的头 那是个很严重的伤 |
[48:13] | Don’t look at me, darling. Don’t… | 别看我 亲爱的 别看 |
[48:17] | Olive, off!. | 奥莉佛 别咬 |
[48:19] | Olive, off!. | 奥莉佛 别咬 |
[48:23] | Let me fix you something to eat. | 让我给你弄点吃的 |
[48:27] | You’re a bleeder, huh? | 你很会流血嘛 |
[48:29] | Here, maintain pressure on that. | 按着这里不要动 |
[48:35] | Dr. Foster? Could I have a word with you? | 福斯特医生?我可以跟你说句话吗? |
[48:42] | Yeah,you got bit up pretty good. | 你看起来伤的蛮重的 |
[48:45] | – Get your rabies shot already? – Yeah. | -打了狂犬预防针了吗? -嗯 |
[48:49] | Look, I’m, uh- I’m Sheriff Kennelly. | 听着 我 嗯 我是肯尼警长 |
[48:54] | Now, I-I know you already spoke with Deputy Carlyle… | 我 我知道你已经跟副警长卡莱尔谈过了 |
[48:58] | but I just wanted to confirm a few things. | 但我只是想确认几件事情 |
[49:02] | You said the, uh- the assault took place at 9625 Rickover Street? | 你说 呃 这个意外发生在利克维街9625号? |
[49:07] | – That’s right. – The home belonging to the Letham family? | -是的 -那个房子是属于雷森家人的? |
[49:09] | Right. Her dog attacked me, and… she needs some help. | 对 她的狗咬我 而且 她需要帮助 |
[49:13] | She has a severe head wound. She should be in a hospital. | 她的头受了非常严重的伤 她现在应该在医院 |
[49:16] | I went to high school with Maureen Letham. | 我跟莫琳·雷森一起上的高中 |
[49:18] | Oh, yeah? Maybe you know her son, Henry. He’s a patient of mine. | 喔 是吗?那你可能认识她儿子亨利 他是我的病人 |
[49:22] | I remember Henry. Pale, skinny kid, always drawing pictures. | 我记得亨利 一个面色苍白的瘦小伙子 总是在画画 |
[49:25] | – Yeah, that’s him. – He kind of gave me the creeps. | -对 那是他 -他总让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[49:29] | What’s strange, Doctor… | 有件事很怪 医生 |
[49:31] | What I’m trying to figure out is… | 我想弄清楚的是 |
[49:34] | who you were speaking with over there at 9625 Rickover Street. | 跟你在利克维街9625号 谈话的那位是? |
[49:38] | I’m sorry. I thought we already established Maureen Letham. | 抱歉 我想我已经说过了是 莫琳·雷森 |
[49:41] | She told you her name was Maureen Letham? | 她跟你说她叫莫琳·雷森? |
[49:44] | Yeah. We were talking about her son. | 是的 我们在谈论她的儿子 |
[49:46] | She wasn’t entirely coherent. She needs medical assistance. | 她讲话不是很有条理 我想她需要就医 |
[49:48] | But why did you want to talk to this woman at 1:00 in the morning? | 但为什么你想在凌晨1点 跟这个女人谈话? |
[49:51] | Look, I’m treating her son. It’s an emergency situation. | 听着 我在治疗她的儿子 这是一个很紧急的情况 |
[49:54] | The- Sheriff, she needs help. She’s lost a lot of blood. | 警长 她需要帮忙 她流了很多血 |
[49:59] | I told you I went to school with Maureen Letham. | 我告诉过你我跟莫琳·雷森是同学 |
[50:02] | I also went to her funeral. | 我也去了她的葬礼 |
[50:05] | She’s been dead for months. | 她已经去世好几个月了 |
[50:08] | Car wreck- her and her husband. | 车祸 她跟她丈夫 |
[50:11] | As far as I know, that house is empty still. | 据我所知 那房子一直是空的 |
[50:13] | The family’s trying to sell it. | 她的家人要卖掉那栋房子 |
[50:15] | I spoke to Maureen Letham an hour ago. | 我一小时前才跟莫琳·雷森说过话 |
[50:18] | It’s probably just someone’s confused. | 我想或许有人犯迷糊了 |
[50:23] | So how long they keeping you here? | 他们把你留在这里多久了? |
[50:26] | I don’t know. I gotta head back into the city. Look, 9625 Rickover Street. | 我不知道 我要赶快回去城里 你看 我刚才就在 |
[50:29] | I was there. Henry’s mother was there. | 利克维街9625号 亨利的妈妈也在那里 |
[50:33] | All right, Dr. Foster. | 好吧 福斯特医生 |
[50:35] | We’ll be in touch. I’ve got your number. | 我们再联络 我有你的电话号码 |
[50:43] | Sheriff? | 警长? |
[50:48] | Sheriff? | 警长? |
[50:49] | – Uh-huh. – Mrs. Letham… | -嗯? -雷森夫人 |
[50:53] | Did she have brown eyes? | 她有棕色的眼睛吗? |
[50:55] | Oh, no, sir. Bluest eyes in town. | 喔 不是 先生 她有全镇最蓝的眼睛 |
[51:42] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[53:22] | Doing good. Up slow,Jerry. | 不错 慢慢上去 杰瑞 |
[53:24] | Mommy, hurry up! | 快啊 妈妈 快点 |
[53:26] | – I got it. – Not so fast. | -我没问题 -别那么快 |
[53:28] | – Stop that sway. Easy. – Come on, Mommy. Faster. | -别晃 慢点 -快啊 妈妈 快点 |
[53:31] | Hold it. Stay clear, you guys. | 慢点 别跑 你们快离远点 |
[53:33] | Oh! Wait. Wait! | 喔 等等 等等! |
[53:35] | My balloon! | 我的气球! |
[53:39] | Sorry, kid. It’s gone to balloon heaven. | 抱歉了孩子 那气球飘到气球天堂去了 |
[53:42] | That’s okay, sir. We’re gonna get another one at the park. | 喔 没关系 先生 我们可以去公园拿另一个 |
[53:45] | – Go ahead, honey. – Promise, Mommy? | -走吧 宝贝 -你保证 妈妈? |
[53:47] | Comin’at you, guys. Comin’your way. | 好了 伙计们 接着拉 |
[53:50] | You were here on Thursday, right? | 你上礼拜四也在这里 对吧? |
[53:52] | You were moving the piano on Thursday too, right? | 你上礼拜四也在这里搬钢琴对吧? |
[53:54] | -Can I help you with something? -Yeah, the kid and the balloon- | -我能帮你什么吗? -刚刚那孩子 还有那气球 |
[53:56] | The same thing happened on Thursday, right? | 上礼拜四也发生了同样的事情 对吧? |
[53:58] | We’re a little busy here. | 我们现在正忙着呢 |
[54:00] | Why don’t you go bother someone else, huh? | 你去打扰别人吧 可以吗? |
[54:02] | Your way, guys! There you go. Watch that thing. That’s it. | 接着拉 伙计们!往上走 小心点 对就是那样 |
[54:10] | Christ! Where have you been? | 天啊!你到哪里去了? |
[54:16] | What happened to you? | 发生什么事了? |
[54:18] | I’ve been calling people all over the city, looking for you. | 我到处给人打电话找你 |
[54:21] | I was about to call the police. What happened to you? | 我差点就要报警了 发生什么事了? |
[54:26] | I’ve been calling people all over the city, looking for you. | 我到处给人打电话找你 |
[54:29] | Christ! Where have you been? | 天啊!你到哪里去了? |
[54:31] | I’ve been calling people all over the city, looking for you. | 我到处给人打电话找你 |
[54:34] | I was about to call the police. What’s going on, Sam? | 我差点就要报警了 发生什么事了 萨姆? |
[54:37] | – I don’t know. – No, you’ve gotta talk to me. I’ve been up all night. | -我不知道 -不 你必须告诉我 我整晚没睡 |
[54:39] | – What happened to your arm? – Dog bite. | -你的胳膊怎么了? -狗咬的 |
[54:42] | – Dog bite? – Yeah, I had the shots and the painkillers. | -狗咬的? -是 我打了预防针还有吃止痛药 |
[54:45] | What dog? Where? | 什么狗?哪里的 |
[54:46] | Look, I’m seeing things that don’t make any sense… | 听着 我不停的看到一些很荒谬的事情 |
[54:48] | and I’m meeting people that are supposed to be dead… | 我看到了已经去世的人 |
[54:50] | and Beth’s had a nervous breakdown. | 贝丝精神崩溃了 |
[54:52] | The kid I’m treating knows what’s gonna happen before it happens. | 那个我治疗的孩子 他能预测未来 |
[54:55] | Okay,just slow down. | 好 说慢点 |
[54:56] | And I saw the same boy lose the same balloon twice. | 我连着两次在同一个地方看到同一个男孩掉了同一个气球 |
[54:59] | Baby, you’re not making any sense. | 宝贝 你说的话完全不合理 |
[55:00] | No, nothing makes any sense. | 不 没有一件事情合理的 |
[55:02] | – You’re scaring me. – Nothing makes any sense. | -你吓到我了 -没有一件事情合理 |
[55:04] | Okay. You just need to relax. Slow down. | 好吧 你需要放松 慢慢来 |
[55:07] | – Okay. – Hey, you need to sleep. | -好 -嘿 你需要睡个觉 |
[55:09] | Yeah. No, I can’t. | 对 不 我不能睡 |
[55:12] | – I gotta find him. I’m running out of time. – No, no. | -我必须找到他 快没时间了 -不 不 |
[55:15] | -Just for a while. Lie down. – You think? | -只是一下子 躺下 -是吗? |
[55:17] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[55:20] | Maybe just for a little bit. | 或许睡一下子也好 |
[55:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:26] | Maybe just a little bit. | 一下子就好 |
[56:16] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[56:22] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[56:27] | I want you to come uptown with me. I want you to meet a friend of mine. | 跟我去趟住宅区 我想你跟我去见个朋友 |
[56:32] | I don’t wanna go uptown. | 我不想去住宅区 |
[56:38] | I met your mother last night. | 我昨晚见过你妈妈了 |
[56:42] | What do you mean, you met my mother? | 你说什么?你见过我妈? |
[56:45] | You told me she was dead. | 你告诉我她已经去世了 |
[56:47] | She’s okay? | 她还好吗? |
[56:50] | Yeah, everyone seems to think your mother’s dead… | 是啊 每个人都认为你妈妈去世了 |
[56:52] | but I’m standing in a kitchen talking to her. | 但是我就站在厨房跟她说话 |
[56:54] | Sh-She’s gonna be okay? | 她 她会没事吗? |
[56:56] | I don’t know. She’s sick. She got hurt somehow. I don’t know. | 我不知道 她病了 好像是受伤了 我不知道 |
[56:59] | ls she mad? | 她生气了吗? |
[57:00] | – The dog seemed pretty fuckin’ mad. – What dog? | -那只狗看起来还蛮生气的 -什么狗? |
[57:04] | – Olive. – Olive? | -奥莉佛 -奥莉佛? |
[57:08] | Yeah, we put Olive to sleep when I was 12. | 我12岁时我们把奥莉佛安乐死 |
[57:10] | She had a tumor in her liver. | 她肝脏里长了个肿瘤 |
[57:12] | Well, Olive’s not dead. She is very much not dead. | 是吗 奥莉佛没死 她那样子可不像死了 |
[57:15] | Yeah, she is. But she was a good girl. | 她是死了 但她是个乖宝贝 |
[57:17] | Quit playing with me. I wanna know what’s going on. | 别再跟我瞎闹了 我想要知道到底发生什么事情 |
[57:20] | How do you know the future? I wanna help you, but… | 你怎么知道未来?我想要帮你 但是 |
[57:24] | – I need some fuckin’ answers! – What happened to your parents? | -我需要他妈的答案 -你父母到底发生什么事情? |
[57:31] | Look, there are things that you have to tell me. | 听着 有些事情你一定要告诉我 |
[57:34] | I mean, I mean… | 我是说 我的意思是 |
[57:36] | if you were just gonna kill yourself, you’d have done it by now. | 如果你想自杀 你早就自杀了 |
[57:39] | So why haven’t you? | 所以你为什么没有? |
[57:42] | Why do you keep coming to me? | 你为什么一直来找我? |
[57:49] | ‘Cause you’re the only one that can help me. | 因为你是唯一能帮我的人 |
[57:55] | That’s why. | 那就是为什么 |
[58:07] | Henry? Henry? | 亨利?亨利? |
[58:08] | Henry? Henry? | 亨利?亨利? |
[58:09] | I’ve seen people go through what you’re going through. | 我看过很多人在痛苦中挣扎 |
[58:13] | I’ve helped them come out the other side. | 我尽心尽力帮助他们脱困 |
[58:16] | lf you work with me, I can help you. | 如果你跟我配合 我也能帮你 |
[58:23] | The way you helped your girl? | 就像你帮你女友那样? |
[58:27] | It’s Lila, right? | 她叫莱拉 对吧? |
[58:32] | I’ve seen the, uh, scars on her wrists. | 我看到了 呃 她手腕上的伤 |
[58:39] | Did you save her? | 你救了她吗? |
[58:47] | She saved herself. | 她自己救了自己 |
[58:53] | Yeah, but you helped, right? | 是啊 但你帮助了她 对吧? |
[58:57] | No. Sometimes suicide is an attempt for attention. With Lila it wasn’t. | 不 有时候自杀是为了吸引人注意 但是莱拉不是 |
[59:02] | She put three four-inch vertical slits in each wrist. | 她在双手手腕上直直地割了三道4英寸长的口子 |
[59:05] | She split both sets of ulnar and radial arteries. | 把两手的尺骨跟动脉分开了 |
[59:08] | By the time I got to her, she’d lost five pints of blood. | 我见到她的时候 她已经流了5品脱血 |
[59:12] | I just pulled her out of the bathtub, put tourniquets on both arms… | 我所做的只是把她拉出浴缸 把止血带绑在她双臂上 |
[59:16] | and called an ambulance. | 并叫了救护车 |
[59:19] | Aren’t you afraid she’s gonna do it again? | 你不怕吗?不怕她再做一次 |
[59:23] | No. | 不 |
[59:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[59:29] | ‘Cause she loves me. | 因为她爱我 |
[59:34] | lf she were here, I know she’d say… | 如果她在这 我想她会说 |
[59:38] | to open your eyes a little wider. | 把你视野放宽一些 |
[59:44] | I know she’d tell you that there’s too much beauty to quit. | 我知道她会告诉你 生命中有太多难以割舍的美 |
[59:56] | She’s probably right. | 或许她是对的 |
[1:00:00] | Anyway… it’s too late. | 反正 已经太迟了 |
[1:00:05] | Henry? | 亨利? |
[1:00:08] | I can’t let you leave this time. | 我不能让你就这样离开 |
[1:00:10] | You gotta stay with me. I gotta take you uptown to meet this… | 你必须跟我一起 我要带你到住宅区去见这位 |
[1:00:12] | – Get the fuck outta my way. – No, you gotta come with me to the… | -你他妈的别挡路 -不 你一定要跟我去找 |
[1:00:14] | – Get outta my way, all right? Move. Move. – I can’t. | -滚开别挡路 好吗?走开 走开 -我不行 |
[1:00:17] | – I can’t let you- – Let me show you something. | -我不能让你 -让我给你看点东西 |
[1:00:26] | I killed my parents. | 我杀了我父母 |
[1:00:33] | I killed my mother and my father. | 我杀了我妈跟我爸 |
[1:00:40] | I’m gonna go to hell. | 我会下地狱 |
[1:00:45] | Or maybe I’m already there. I don’t know. | 或许我早就在地狱了 我不知道 |
[1:00:53] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 我很抱歉萨姆 |
[1:00:59] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[1:01:29] | Canal Street. A diner. | 去坚尼街的一家餐厅 |
[1:01:30] | Canal Street. A diner. Yeah, which diner? There’s maybe 20. | 坚尼街的一间餐厅?哪家啊?那里有二十几家餐厅 |
[1:01:33] | I don’t know, pick one. Keep the meter running. | 不知道 随便一家 你赶紧开过去就是了 |
[1:01:50] | Excuse me. Do you have an Athena working here? | 抱歉 你这里有个叫阿西娜的吗? |
[1:01:54] | Yeah. Athena! | 有啊 阿西娜! |
[1:01:56] | – Yeah, what? – Athena? | -是 什么事? -阿西娜? |
[1:01:59] | What? What do you want? | 什么?你要干嘛? |
[1:02:02] | All right, next one. All right, next one. | 好吧 下一个 好吧 下一个 |
[1:02:07] | All right, next one. | 好吧 下一个 |
[1:02:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:02:16] | There’s one more. | 还有一个 |
[1:02:24] | We’re running out of options here. I really don’t know what you want. | 我们已经没多少选择了 我不知道你到底要什么 |
[1:02:27] | All right. Just try one more, please. | 好吧 再试一家就好 拜托 |
[1:02:47] | Excuse me. Do you have a waitress here named Athena? | 抱歉 你们这有个叫阿西娜的服务员吗? |
[1:02:50] | – Athena? – Yeah. | -阿西娜? -是的 |
[1:02:52] | No, never heard of her. | 不 我从来没听过她 |
[1:02:56] | – Can I get a coffee, please? – Sure. | -可以给我杯咖啡吗? -当然 |
[1:03:14] | Planning on proposing to Athena? | 打算跟阿西娜求婚吗? |
[1:03:19] | No. Do you know her? | 不 你认识她? |
[1:03:22] | – Are we talking about the same girl? – You a cop? | -我们在讲同一个女孩吗? -你是条子吗? |
[1:03:27] | No, I’m more of a matchmaker. | 不 我还比较像个媒人 |
[1:03:30] | Doesn’t work here anymore. But she’s in my acting class. | 不在这里工作了 但是她跟我一起上表演课 |
[1:03:34] | She is? Could you tell me where she lives? | 是吗?你能告诉我她住在那里吗 |
[1:03:38] | What are you, her stalker? | 你是什么人 她的爱慕者吗? |
[1:03:40] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:03:43] | I’m a psychiatrist. | 我是心理医生 |
[1:03:46] | See? | 看? |
[1:03:48] | A psychiatrist, huh? So you could write a Xanax prescription. | 心理医生?所以你可以开扎耐克斯(抗焦虑症药)? |
[1:03:53] | I could write a Xanax prescription… | 我可以开扎耐克斯 |
[1:03:56] | for one of my patients who needed it, yeah. | 给需要的病人 是的 |
[1:03:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:59] | Good luck finding Athena. | 祝你顺利找到阿西娜 |
[1:04:06] | – Prison, my lord? – Denmark’s a prison. | -牢狱 殿下! -丹麦一所牢狱 |
[1:04:09] | – Then is the world one? – A goodly one… | -那么世界也是一所牢狱 -一所很大的牢狱 |
[1:04:12] | in which there are many confines, wards and dungeons. | 里面有许多监房 囚室 地牢 |
[1:04:15] | Denmark being one of the worst. | 丹麦是其中最坏的一间 |
[1:04:17] | We think not so, my lord. | 我们倒不这样想 殿下 |
[1:04:19] | Well, then ’tis none to you, | 啊 那么对于你们它并不是牢狱 |
[1:04:21] | for there is nothing either good or bad… | 因为世上的事情本来没有善恶 |
[1:04:22] | but thinking makes it so. | 都是各人的思想把它们分别出来的 |
[1:04:24] | To me, it is a prison. | 对我而言 它是一所牢狱 |
[1:04:27] | – Prison, my lord? – Denmark’s a prison. | -牢狱 殿下! -丹麦是一所牢狱 |
[1:04:29] | – We already had this conversation. – Oh, um, uh, wait a minute. | -我们已经对过这段了 -喔 嗯 呃 等一下 |
[1:04:32] | Uh, um… | 呃 嗯 |
[1:04:37] | “Why then your ambition” | “那是因为您的雄心” |
[1:04:38] | Why then your ambition makes it one. | 那是因为您的雄心让它变成牢狱 |
[1:04:40] | ‘Tis too narrow for your mind. | 丹麦是个狭小的地方 不够给您发展 |
[1:04:43] | I could be bounded in a nutshell… | 上帝啊!倘不是因为我总作恶梦 |
[1:04:45] | and count myself a king of infinite space… | 那么即使把我关在一个果壳里 |
[1:04:47] | were it not that I have bad dreams. | 我也会把自己当作一个 拥有着无限空间的君王 |
[1:04:50] | – That’s my favorite line in the whole play. – It’s a good line. | -那是我整出戏里最喜欢的一句话 -那句话很不错 |
[1:04:55] | However, my favorite line of the play is: | 不过 我最喜欢的一句是 |
[1:04:57] | “O what a rogue and peasant slave am I.” | “喔 我是一个多么 无赖又粗野的奴隶啊” |
[1:05:01] | I have no idea what any of it means, | 我完全不懂这句话想表达什么 |
[1:05:03] | but I love the word “slave”. | 不过我喜欢”奴隶”这个字眼 |
[1:05:05] | I love it. I gotta go. | 我爱死了 我该走了 |
[1:05:08] | – I’ve got a solo in choir tomorrow morning. – Thanks for reading with me. | -我明天一大早有合唱团的独唱 -谢谢你跟我练习 |
[1:05:12] | – You’re a good Rosencrantz. – I know. Bye. | -你是个很好的罗森格兰兹 -我知道 拜 |
[1:05:20] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[1:05:26] | I always pictured Hamlet as a man. | 我印象中哈姆雷特是男的 |
[1:05:29] | That’s a bit narrow-minded of you, isn’t it? | 那么你的想法就有点狭隘了 不是吗? |
[1:05:32] | This is the lesbian Hamlet. All the parts are played by women. | 这是出女同性恋的哈姆雷特 全部由女性演出 |
[1:05:36] | – Oh. – I’m joking. | -喔 -我在开玩笑 |
[1:05:38] | I’m Ophelia. I just get so sick of playing her. | 我演奥菲利娅 我只是演她演到想吐了 |
[1:05:42] | Things get tough, she jumps in the drink. | 越来越难演 她喝完酒后还要手足舞蹈 |
[1:05:45] | Hamlet hogs all the good lines. | 而哈姆雷特则包了所有经典的对白 |
[1:05:47] | Well, he’s notorious for that. | 那就是为何他会声名狼藉 |
[1:05:49] | We’ve met before, haven’t we? | 我们之前见过面吧 是吗? |
[1:05:52] | No, I don’t think so. I’m Sam Foster. | 不 我不认为 我是萨姆·福斯特 |
[1:05:55] | – Athena. – Hi. | -阿西娜 -嗨 |
[1:05:57] | Hi. Are you joining the class? | 嗨 你要来上课吗? |
[1:05:59] | No. I’ve been looking for you, as a matter of fact. | 不 事实上我一直在找你 |
[1:06:02] | That’s flattering. Why? | 真让我受宠若惊了 为什么? |
[1:06:05] | I’m a psychiatrist, and I have a patient who, uh… | 我是个心理医生 我有个病人 呃 |
[1:06:09] | likes you very much. | 他非常喜欢你 |
[1:06:12] | That’s an unusual way of trying to get a date. | 这种泡妞的手法还蛮少见的 |
[1:06:16] | – What’s his name? – Henry Letham. | -他叫什么名字? -亨利·雷森 |
[1:06:18] | Sounds familiar. | 听起来还有点耳熟 |
[1:06:19] | You served him coffee in a diner a couple of times. | 你之前在餐厅有给他倒过几次咖啡 |
[1:06:20] | You were nice to him. But the way he tells it, you’re the one good thing… | 你对他很好 但是在他看来 你是他生命中出现的 |
[1:06:24] | that ever happened to him. | 唯一美好事物 |
[1:06:27] | Henry. ls he very pale, very thin? | 亨利 他是不是很苍白 很瘦? |
[1:06:30] | – His arms are scarred. – Yeah, that’s him. | -胳膊上都是伤 -对 那是他 |
[1:06:33] | He always ate pecan pie with his coffee. I remember that. | 他总是点胡桃派配咖啡 我记得 |
[1:06:36] | But I never spoke to him outside the diner. | 但是我从来没在餐厅外跟他讲过话 |
[1:06:38] | – Oh. – Except… | -喔 -除了 |
[1:06:40] | Yeah? What? | 哦?什么? |
[1:06:42] | I feel really stupid saying this stuff to a psychiatrist. | 我感觉我对心理医生说这些 会被当成白痴 |
[1:06:45] | – You’ll think I’m insane. – No. | -你会觉得我疯了 -不会的 |
[1:06:49] | I had the strangest feeling about him. | 我有一种非常奇怪的感觉 |
[1:06:50] | I mean, he’s this ragged-looking guy. | 我的意思是 他虽然看起来衣衫不整 |
[1:06:53] | Probably hasn’t bathed in months, but something about him. | 可能还几个月没洗澡 但是对于他这个人 |
[1:06:57] | I’d seen him before. Somewhere. | 我好像看过他 在某个地方 |
[1:07:00] | I’d known him. | 我以前好像认识他 |
[1:07:03] | – Yeah. – What’s wrong with him? | -是啊 -他有什么问题吗? |
[1:07:08] | He’s going to kill himself. | 他想自杀 |
[1:07:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:07:12] | He thinks he’s done something terrible. That’s my guess anyway. | 他认为他做了些不可原谅的事情 但那只是我的假设 |
[1:07:16] | I wish there was something I could do to help. | 我希望我可以帮上忙 |
[1:07:19] | Actually, this probably won’t help, | 事实上 这或许没有帮助 |
[1:07:21] | but I did run into him one time at A. Smith’s. | 但是我在”哀色迷思”遇见过他几次 |
[1:07:24] | – A. Smith’s? – The art bookstore? | -“哀色迷思”? -一间美术书店 |
[1:07:26] | He was sitting in the back, reading. | 他就坐在店后面看书 |
[1:07:28] | I don’t know. Maybe he hangs out there. | 我不知道 或许他喜欢去那里逛 |
[1:07:30] | – Where is it? – Nearby. Come on. I’ll show you. | -在哪? -在这附近 来吧 我带你去 |
[1:08:03] | Athena? | 阿西娜? |
[1:08:06] | Athena? | 阿西娜? |
[1:08:12] | Athena! | 阿西娜! |
[1:08:15] | Athena? | 阿西娜? |
[1:08:17] | Athena! Athena! | 阿西娜!阿西娜! |
[1:08:27] | I’m just trying to figure out if I’m the king or the farmer. | 我在想我是那国王还是农夫 |
[1:08:41] | Still there. | 还在这 |
[1:09:05] | – Athena? – We think not, my lord. | -阿西娜? -我们倒不这样想 殿下 |
[1:09:08] | Well, then ’tis none to you, | 啊 那么对于你们它并不是牢狱 |
[1:09:09] | for there is nothing either good or bad… | 因为世上的事情本来没有善恶 |
[1:09:10] | but thinking makes it so. | 都是各人的思想把它们分别出来的 |
[1:09:13] | – To me, it is a prison. – Prison, my lord? | -对我而言 那是所牢狱 -牢狱 殿下! |
[1:09:16] | Denmark’s a prison. We already had this conversation. | 丹麦是所牢狱 我们已经对过这段了 |
[1:09:30] | Sonny Rollins. Hmm. | 索尼·罗林斯 嗯 |
[1:09:40] | Ah. | 啊 |
[1:09:49] | – Are you lonely here? – Who’s that? | -你在这里寂寞吗? -是谁? |
[1:09:52] | Who’s there? | 谁在那? |
[1:09:55] | Why isn’t Mom with you? | 为什么妈妈没跟你在一起 |
[1:09:59] | I’ll call the police. | 我要报警了 |
[1:10:01] | Put the phone down, Dad. | 把电话放下 爸爸 |
[1:10:05] | It’s Henry. | 我是亨利 |
[1:10:07] | Henry? What are you doing here? | 亨利?你在这里干嘛? |
[1:10:13] | Just wanted to see you one more time. | 我只想再多见你一次面 |
[1:10:29] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[1:10:31] | I need you to leave now. | 我要你马上离开 |
[1:10:36] | You can’t sneak into people’s homes. | 你不能这样偷偷闯进别人家里 |
[1:10:42] | I don’t wanna go, Dad. | 我不想走 爸爸 |
[1:10:44] | You’ve got the wrong man. | 你真的认错人了 |
[1:10:48] | I’ve told you before. | 我之前就告诉过你了 |
[1:10:52] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[1:10:53] | You don’t have to die. | 你不需要死 |
[1:10:58] | – Will you do something for me, Dad? – What? | -你能帮我做点事情吗 爸爸? -什么事? |
[1:11:00] | – What are you doing? – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -你在干嘛? -别害怕 别害怕 |
[1:11:06] | I want you to look at me, okay? | 我想要你看我一眼 好吗? |
[1:11:10] | Just look at me. | 看看我 |
[1:11:46] | It’s just lightning. | 只是闪电 |
[1:11:50] | Remember that time we found all those dead sparrows in the yard? | 记得我们曾经在后院 找到的那些死麻雀吗? |
[1:11:54] | Do you remember that? They were in that tree that got hit by lightning. | 记得吗?它们躲在树上 结果被闪电集中了 |
[1:12:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:12:04] | I’m your son. | 我是你儿子 |
[1:12:08] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:12:23] | Tell Mom I love her, all right? | 告诉妈妈我爱她 好吗? |
[1:12:47] | You should show your mother your paintings. | 你应该给你妈妈看看你的画 |
[1:12:49] | Yeah, well,you know… | 是啊 不过 你知道 |
[1:12:52] | Doesn’t Athena look beautiful tonight? | 阿西娜今晚看起来很漂亮不是吗? |
[1:12:54] | They remind me of us when we met all those years ago. | 他们让我想起了我们当年相遇的情况 |
[1:12:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:12:59] | How have you guys stayed so in love after all these years? | 你们怎么能过了那么 多年还那么深爱对方? |
[1:13:02] | Well, it’s simple… | 喔 那很简单 |
[1:14:00] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[1:14:03] | Ben, let him in. See what he wants. | 本 让他进来 看他想要什么 |
[1:14:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:14:15] | Can I help you find something? | 我能帮你找到什么吗? |
[1:14:17] | Henry Letham. | 亨利·雷森 |
[1:14:19] | A book by Henry Letham or on Henry Letham? | 一本亨利·雷森写的书 还是有关亨利·雷森的书? |
[1:14:20] | No, I-I thought he might be here. | 不 我 我以为他会在这里 |
[1:14:24] | I was told he comes here sometimes. | 有人跟我说他有时候会在这里 |
[1:14:26] | Nobody’s here, man, ’cause the store is closed. | 没人在这里 老兄 因为我们打烊了 |
[1:14:29] | How about you don’t fuck with me right now? | 你他妈的别再跟 我打马虎眼好吗? |
[1:14:34] | – Smitty, you know a guy named Henry Letham? – Sure. | -老史 你知道有人叫做亨利·雷森吗? -当然 |
[1:14:38] | – Something happen to him? – Yeah, I need to find him. | -他发生什么事吗? -对 我必须找到他 |
[1:14:42] | I keep telling the kid to get some sun. | 我总是跟他说要他去晒晒太阳 |
[1:14:44] | It’s not healthy spending all your time in bookstores. Yeah, that’s his. | 把时间都花在书店里不是很健康 喔对 那是他的画 |
[1:14:49] | He didn’t have any money to pay for the books he wanted, so he gave me this. | 他没钱买他想要的书 所以他给我这个 |
[1:14:52] | I think I got a pretty good deal. The kid’s got talent, huh? | 我想我赚到了 他还挺有天份的 对吧? |
[1:14:56] | He traded the painting for some books? Which books? | 他用画跟你换书?什么书? |
[1:14:58] | Tristan Reveur. What else? | 崔斯坦·瑞佛 还能有谁? |
[1:15:00] | The kid’s obsessed with Reveur. | 孩子们都迷瑞佛 |
[1:15:02] | – You got any more of his books? – No, he bought me out. | -你还有他的书吗? -不 他全都买走了 |
[1:15:04] | It’s all secondhand, out-of-print stuff. | 那些都是二手的 也是绝版的书 |
[1:15:07] | Right. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[1:15:11] | So, what do you think? ls he gonna make it? | 那 你认为呢?他能撑的过去吗? |
[1:15:14] | What? | 什么? |
[1:15:16] | You think he’s got what it takes? | 你想他会成名吗? |
[1:15:22] | Yeah. Yeah. | 会 会啊 |
[1:17:36] | – Hello? – It’s me. | -喂? -是我 |
[1:17:38] | Jesus, Sam, where are you? Are you okay? | 天啊 萨姆 你在哪里?你还好吗? |
[1:17:40] | I’m fine. Listen. Tristan Reveur… | 我很好 听着崔斯坦·瑞佛… |
[1:17:42] | killed himself on his 21st birthday, right? | 在他21岁生日时自杀的对吧? |
[1:17:44] | Oh, God, it’s that kid’s 21st birthday today. | 喔 天啊 今天是那孩子21岁生日 |
[1:17:48] | Yeah. How’d he kill himself? | 对 他会怎么自杀? |
[1:17:50] | Um, he shot himself on the Brooklyn Bridge. | 呃 他在布鲁克林大桥开枪自杀 |
[1:17:54] | He said it was the best artwork of the 19th century. | 他说那是19世纪最高的艺术 |
[1:17:58] | – Hello? – Lila, listen. | -喂? -莱拉 听着 |
[1:18:00] | I need you to know something. I trust you. | 我想要你知道一些事情 我相信你 |
[1:18:04] | I trust you more than anyone in the world. | 我相信你胜过世上其他任何一个人 |
[1:18:06] | What’s going on, Sam? | 到底怎么了 萨姆? |
[1:18:07] | Listen, if anything happens tonight, you know I love you. | 听着 如果今晚发生任何事情 你知道我深爱着你 |
[1:18:10] | It’s the one thing I know is real. | 那是唯一一件事情我知道是真的 |
[1:18:12] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[1:18:14] | Don’t be. I love you, Lila. | 别担心 我爱你莱拉 |
[1:18:17] | Sam? | 萨姆? |
[1:18:22] | – Leon? – I always thought you had brown eyes. | -里昂? -我一直以为你眼睛是棕色的 |
[1:18:32] | – You can see. – I can see everything. | -你能看到? -我什么都能看到了 |
[1:18:36] | – For the first time, I can see everything. – But how? | -第一次 我什么都看的见了 -怎么可能? |
[1:18:38] | Henry. It’s all because of Henry. | 亨利 都是因为亨利 |
[1:19:15] | What’s happening to us? | 我们到底发生什么事了? |
[1:19:17] | The Buddhists had it right all along. | 佛祖从头到尾都是对的 |
[1:19:20] | The world is an illusion. | 世界是虚幻的 |
[1:19:22] | – What time is it? – It’s 11:33. | -现在几点? -现在11点33分 |
[1:19:27] | Check. | 我算的真准! |
[1:19:32] | Saturday night in the rain! | 下着雨的星期六夜晚! |
[1:19:35] | You’ll never find a cab. | 你根本找不到计程车的 |
[1:20:00] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:20:25] | Listen to my voice, Henry. Stay with me, okay? | 听着 亨利 跟我在一起 好吗? |
[1:20:49] | Mommy, is that man gonna die? | 妈咪 那男人快死了吗? |
[1:20:51] | Well, I hope not, baby. I don’t think so. | 喔 我希望不会 宝贝 不会的 |
[1:21:43] | Brooklyn Bridge… | 布鲁克林大桥 |
[1:23:20] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[1:23:39] | One of the first times I met you… | 我们第一次见面时 |
[1:23:42] | you said… | 你说过 |
[1:23:45] | that you didn’t know what was real anymore. | 你已经不知道 什么是真什么是假 |
[1:23:48] | And I said that I did. | 我说我知道 |
[1:23:50] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[1:23:54] | I don’t know what’s real anymore. | 我也不知道 什么是真什么是假了 |
[1:23:59] | You are. | 你是 |
[1:24:03] | You’re real. | 你是真的 |
[1:24:05] | And you’re trying to save me. You’re just too late. | 你尝试着救我 只是你太迟了 |
[1:24:10] | ‘Cause I gotta wake up. | 因为我要醒来了 |
[1:24:14] | You are awake. | 你已经是清醒的了 |
[1:24:23] | Henry, look around you. | 亨利 看你周围 |
[1:24:29] | lf this is a dream, the whole world’s inside it. | 如果这是梦 这世界都是在你梦里 |
[1:24:49] | This hurts too much. | 这太痛苦了 |
[1:24:55] | – I wish you didn’t have to see this. – Henry. | -我不想让你看到这些 -亨利 |
[1:25:20] | It happened in front of me. It was right in front of me. I was the first one here. | 就发生在我面前 就在我面前 我是第一个目击者 |
[1:25:24] | I didn’t move him. I know you’re not supposed to move them. | 我没有碰他 我知道你不该动他们 |
[1:25:26] | Do you have a phone? | 你有电话吗? |
[1:25:27] | I already called. | 我已经打了 |
[1:25:30] | Here, let me help. I’m a nurse. | 这里 让我帮忙 我是护士 |
[1:25:34] | He’s losing a lot of blood. I’m gonna straighten up his face, all right? | 他流了很多血 我要把他头扶正 好吗? |
[1:25:39] | Okay, maintain pressure on that. Keep an eye on his pulse. | 好了 压着那里 注意他的脉搏 |
[1:25:45] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗? |
[1:25:47] | – Should I… – It’s okay. | -要不要我… -没关系 |
[1:25:53] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[1:26:02] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:26:06] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:26:16] | – How are the others? – They’re gone. | -其他人怎么了? -他们不行了 |
[1:26:40] | – You said you were a nurse? – Yeah. | -你说你是护士? -是啊 |
[1:26:43] | – What’s your name? – Lila. | -你叫什么名字? -莱拉 |
[1:26:45] | Now listen, listen. Lila here’s a nurse. | 听着 听着 莱拉她是个护士 |
[1:26:47] | I want you to listen to her voice, all right? | 我要你听她说话 好吗? |
[1:26:49] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吗? |
[1:26:51] | I’m gonna go in your pockets and see if I can find your name. | 我要从你口袋里找你的证件 |
[1:26:53] | – Okay. Yeah. – All right? | -可以 好 -可以吗? |
[1:26:55] | What’s your name? Can you tell me your name? | 你叫什么名字?你能告诉我你的名字吗? |
[1:27:02] | – What’s that? – ls that hail? | -那是什么? -那是冰雹吗? |
[1:27:05] | No, no, that’s not hail. | 不 不 那不是冰雹 |
[1:27:07] | That’s just the light. | 那只是灯光 |
[1:27:08] | Henry? Henry, is that your name? Henry, listen. | 亨利?亨利 这是你的名字吗?亨利 听着 |
[1:27:10] | My name is Sam. I’m a doctor, all right? | 我叫萨姆 我是个医生 知道吗? |
[1:27:13] | I’m gonna look after you, okay? | 我会照顾你 好吗? |
[1:27:14] | I need you to try and stay awake. | 我要你试着保持清醒 |
[1:27:17] | I want you to listen to Lila’s voice and just stay awake. | 我要你听着莱拉的声音 然后保持清醒 |
[1:27:19] | – Stay with us here, okay? – How old are you, Henry? | -跟我们在一起 好吗? -你多大了 亨利? |
[1:27:23] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[1:27:27] | – What did he say? – “Forgive me”. | -他说什么? -“原谅我” |
[1:27:29] | Hey, Henry, listen. I was driving right behind you. | 嘿 亨利 听着 我刚才就在你的车后面 |
[1:27:34] | You didn’t do anything wrong, all right? Your front tire blew. | 你什么都没有做错 懂吗?你的前轮爆胎了 |
[1:27:37] | Okay? It wasn’t your fault. | 知道吗?那不是你的错 |
[1:27:39] | It’s not anybody’s fault. You don’t have to be sorry. | 那不是任何人的错 你不必说抱歉 |
[1:27:42] | It’s okay. | 那没关系 |
[1:27:45] | So? | 现在呢? |
[1:27:48] | – He’s just a kid. – You’re gonna be all right. | -他只是个孩子 -你会没事的 |
[1:27:50] | He’s just waking up. | 他刚刚睡醒 |
[1:27:53] | – Stay with us, Henry. – Stay with us. | -跟我们在一起 亨利 -跟我们一起 |
[1:27:55] | Stay with me, okay? Listen to my voice, Henry. | 跟我们在一起 好吗?听着我的声音 亨利 |
[1:27:58] | – Stay with us, okay? – Did he say something? | -跟我们在一起 好吗? -他有说什么吗? |
[1:28:00] | He’s looking for something. This ring. | 他在找东西 找这戒指 |
[1:28:06] | There you go. You stay here with us, Henry, okay? | 给你 跟我们在一起 亨利 好吗? |
[1:28:09] | – Yes. – Stay awake now. | -对的 -保持清醒 |
[1:28:10] | Honey, you gotta stay with me by the car. We can’t run away from each other. | 宝贝 你要跟我待在车子旁边 我们不能离开对方 |
[1:28:14] | Remember I said this? | 记得我说过吗? |
[1:28:16] | Mommy, is that man gonna die? | 妈咪 那男人要死了吗? |
[1:28:18] | No, angel, he’s gonna be fine. | 不 天使 他会没事的 |
[1:28:20] | The ambulance is gonna come, and they’re gonna help him out. | 救护车就快到了 他们会帮助他的 |
[1:28:22] | – You wanna go and see if they’re comin’? – Where’s the fuckin’ ambulance? | -你要去看看他们来了吗? -他妈的救护车呢? |
[1:28:25] | – Listen to us. – Hey, Henry, stay conscious. | -听我们讲话 -嘿 亨利 保持清醒 |
[1:28:27] | Look at me, Henry. Henry, look at me. | 看着我 亨利 亨利 看着我 |
[1:28:29] | Stay with us. | 跟我们在一起 |
[1:28:30] | – His pulse is fading. – Try and stay conscious. Try and stay awake. | -他的脉搏变弱了 -试着保持清醒 试着保持清醒 |
[1:28:32] | Listen to the voice. Come on, Henry. Henry? | 听着声音 拜托 亨利 亨利? |
[1:28:35] | Henry, look at me. Open your eyes. Here, look at me. | 亨利 看着我 张开眼睛 这里 看着我 |
[1:28:38] | – Stay with us here, Henry. – Stay there. Look at me. | -跟我们在一起 亨利 -跟我们在一起 看着我 |
[1:28:40] | – ls that you? – What? What? | -是你吗? -什么 什么? |
[1:28:47] | That’s my girl right there. That’s my girl. | 那是我的女孩 我的女孩 |
[1:28:50] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[1:28:59] | Let’s go back to the car. Come on, let’s go. | 我们回车上吧 来吧 回去吧 |
[1:29:02] | – Will you marry me? – Yes. | -你愿意嫁给我吗? -愿意 |
[1:29:06] | – Will you marry me? – Yes, Henry. | -你愿意嫁给我吗? -愿意 亨利 |
[1:29:19] | – Henry? Henry? Henry? – He’s not going to make it. | -亨利?亨利?亨利? -他撑不下去的 |
[1:29:27] | Henry, try and stay with us. | 亨利 尽量跟我们在一起 |
[1:29:29] | Henry, open your eyes. | 亨利 睁开你的眼睛 |
[1:29:32] | – I can’t breathe. – You can’t breathe? Come on. I’ll get this loose. | -我不能呼吸 -你不能呼吸?我帮你把衣服解开 |
[1:29:36] | No. | 不 |
[1:29:42] | – Henry? – Stay with me, okay? Don’t leave me. | -亨利? -跟我在一起好吗?别离开我 |
[1:29:45] | I’m not gonna leave you. It’s okay. Don’t be afraid. | 我不会离开你 没事的 别害怕 |
[1:29:49] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[1:29:52] | You don’t have to be sorry. | 你不需要说抱歉 |
[1:30:00] | – Henry? – Henry. | -亨利? -亨利 |
[1:30:03] | – Hey, Henry. | -嘿 亨利 |
[1:30:26] | I know you’re not supposed to… | 我知道你不该 |
[1:30:41] | – May I have your name, ma’am? – Elizabeth Levy. | -你叫什么名字 小姐? -伊丽莎白·莉薇 |
[1:30:44] | Uh, once we get all your information, detectives are gonna wanna speak with you. | 我们拿到你所有的资料后 探长可能会想跟你谈谈 |
[1:30:47] | – Okay. – Take it from here. | -好的 -从这里接手 |
[1:30:48] | – Okay. – Take it from here. | -好的 -从这里接手 |
[1:31:10] | Hey, thank you for helping. | 嘿 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[1:31:14] | I wish we could have done more. | 我希望我们能做更多 |
[1:31:22] | No one ever asked me to marry them before. | 从来没人向我求过婚 |
[1:31:30] | Wanna get a cup of coffee somewhere? | 你想找个地方喝杯咖啡吗? |
[1:31:34] | I’m never gonna sleep tonight. | 我想我今晚大概是睡不着了 |
[1:31:39] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好吧 我同意 |