英文名称:Step Up
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | This is definitely the wickedest thing I ever hear in my life! | 这是我这辈子听到的最糟糕的事情 |
[02:31] | Y o, Mac, Mac, Mac, | 麦克 麦克 麦克 |
[02:34] | -What? -Hey, man, you wanna do a lap? | -干什么? -嘿 伙计 想出去兜兜风吗? |
[02:37] | Does it look like I need to do a lap? | 你看着我现在像想出去兜风的吗? |
[02:39] | -Just go, -Man, this party’s wack, | -快走吧 -伙计 这派对上都是些怪人 |
[02:42] | -Who is this guy? -This is my little brother Skinny, | -这家伙是谁? -是我的小兄弟 斯肯尼 |
[02:47] | None other than, | 正是鄙人 |
[02:49] | -So, uh, how you doin’? -Hey, man, what you doin’? | -那 嗯 你好啊? -嘿 伙计 你要干嘛? |
[02:52] | -Why don’t I come back a little later? -What? No, no | -我看我还是等会儿再过来吧 -什么? 不 不 |
[02:56] | You must have the recessive genes in the family, | 你一定是遗传了家里的隐性基因 |
[02:58] | Recessive what? Girls here is just stuck up, that’s all, | 隐性什么? 不过 这里的女孩儿都太骄傲自大了 |
[03:01] | -Is that what it is, Skinny? -Let’s bounce, Where’s Tyler? | -你怎么这样呢 斯肯尼? -咱们走吧 泰勒在哪儿呢? |
[03:05] | Where you think he at? | 你觉得他能在哪儿? |
[03:46] | -What you doin’ with my girl? -PJ, we’re dancin’, | -你跟我的马子干什么呢? -PJ 我们只是在跳舞而已 |
[03:48] | -Shut up, you bitch, -I didn’t see your name on her, man, | -闭嘴吧 臭婊子 -她身上写着是你的马子了吗 伙计? |
[03:53] | Hey, come on, PJ! | 嘿 别闹了 PJ! |
[03:55] | -Yeah, check him out! -(boy #2) White boy’s whoopin’ on PJ! | -耶 扁他 -这个白人小子敢惹PJ! |
[04:01] | Get off him! | 好好教训他一下 |
[04:04] | -Better rethink your strategy, -A’ight, man, you got it, | -你们最好给我放老实点 -好吧 伙计 你赢了 |
[04:07] | Come on, Tyler, let’s go, Skinny, let’s go, | 快点 泰勒 咱们走 斯肯尼 咱们走 |
[04:10] | Tyler, let’s go, man, Skinny, come on, man, | 泰勒 咱们走 斯肯尼 咱们走 |
[04:16] | -Get off me! -Go, man, | -别碰我 -快走吧 伙计 |
[04:19] | Why you pushin’ me so much? | 你为什么要推我? |
[04:21] | -Tyler, move! -Stop pushin’, | -泰勒 快走 -别推我 |
[04:24] | You just wanna be Rocky, | 你想当洛奇吗? |
[04:26] | -I started nothin’, -You always finishin’ it, | -我没干什么啊 -你总是这样 |
[04:28] | -Wanna pull guns? I’ll show you mine, -Shut up, man, | -想掏枪吗? 那就看看我的吧! -你闭嘴吧你 |
[04:31] | Do you feel like because you a white boy, you got to overcompensate sometimes? | 你是不是因为自己是个白人 经常自我感觉良好啊? |
[04:36] | Wow! Wow! | 喔! 喔! |
[04:38] | -You got me all figured out, Montel, -I may be Montel, but you Jerry Springer. | -你好像很了解我的样子 蒙泰尔 -我要是蒙泰尔 那你就是杰瑞·斯普林格 (两人均是美国脱口秀节目主持人) |
[04:43] | Yo, yo, check this out, | 你们看哪 |
[04:45] | -You Montel, you Jerry Springer and I’m -Jenny Jones. | -你是蒙泰尔 你是杰瑞·斯普林格 那我呢 -珍妮·琼斯 |
[04:48] | Nah, Nah, nah, Nah, man, | 哪 哪 哪 哪 伙计 |
[04:49] | -He’s like Ellen. -Except Ellen get more chicks, | -他就像艾伦 -除了艾伦比他的孩子多之外 |
[04:52] | Aah-ha-ha! | 哈-哈-哈 |
[04:53] | Hey, shut up, | 嘿 闭嘴 |
[04:57] | I can’t believe you fought PJ, man, Hold up, That’s PJ, | 真不敢相信你打了PJ 伙计 等等 那是PJ啊 |
[05:02] | Man | 伙计 |
[05:04] | -What is he doin’? -Skinny, what are you | -他在干什么呢? -斯肯尼 你要干? |
[05:07] | What the hell you think you doin’? Am l the only one not tryin’ to get us killed? | 你在干什么呢? 难道不是我避免了咱们被干掉吗? |
[05:11] | I ain’t afraid of him, | 我可不怕他 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:982个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:122个,六级词汇:58个,GRE词汇:58个,托福词汇:89个,考研词汇:129个,专四词汇:106个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:213个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:12] | You waited till the car got around the corner before you threw something, | 你应该等到车拐过弯之后再扔东西 |
[05:16] | -That’s real brave, -I ain’t afraid of nobody, | -你可真有胆量啊 -我可不怕任何人 |
[05:19] | I ain’t afraid of you and I’m definitely not afraid of you, | 我不怕你的 我一点都不怕你 |
[05:24] | -I’ll throw something at you, -That’s how you miss, | -我用东西砸你 -你肯定砸不到的 |
[05:27] | Stand still, then, | 站住别动 |
[05:31] | -Where was it? -There, | -还有什么东西? -在那儿 |
[05:34] | Oh | 哦 |
[05:36] | Hey, yo, come on, man! I know this place, | 嘿 快过来 伙计们 我知道这个地方 |
[05:39] | It’s that school, | 这是那个学校 |
[05:41] | -This don’t look like no school, -It is a school, I’ll show you, | -这儿看起来不像是个学校 -这儿是个学校 我带你们看 |
[05:44] | Skinny! | 斯肯尼! |
[05:49] | -He’s your brother, You go get him, -Come on, | -他是你的兄弟 你跟他去吧 -快点 |
[05:52] | -I ain’t goin’ in there, -Come on, | -我不想进去 -快点 |
[05:53] | Damn! | 该死 |
[06:01] | Watch yourself, Come on, man, | 看好你自己 快点 伙计 |
[06:03] | Shh, shh, shh, | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[06:04] | -This looks like a museum, -It’s not a museum, | -这儿看起来像个博物馆 -这儿不是博物馆 |
[06:09] | Ty, man, quit playin’, man, | 伙计们 别玩了 |
[06:13] | Look, Skinny’s right, This is a school, | 看 斯肯尼是对的 这儿是个学校 |
[06:15] | -Arts school,-I told you, | -艺术学校 -我跟你说过了 |
[06:17] | -Who goes here, then? -Look like some stuck-up rich folks, | -都是谁到这里来上学呢 -都是些高傲自大的富家子弟 |
[06:20] | Look at these dudes, | 看看这些纨绔子弟 |
[06:22] | All sweet with the shirts all tight like they spray-painted ’em on, | 都穿着紧身的T恤就像在身上喷了漆一样 |
[06:25] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[06:26] | It do show off their muscles pretty nice, though, | 那是为了展示他们的肌肉 |
[06:31] | -No, I’m just -No, no, Don’t touch me, | -不 我只是 -不 不 别碰我 |
[06:33] | -Mac, I’m just -Don’t touch me, | -麦克 我只是 -别碰我 |
[06:35] | I’m just sayin’ they in good shape is all, | 我只是说他们的身材很棒 |
[06:38] | -We need to get you a girl fast, -I got girls, I just don’t show ’em to ya, | -我们得抓紧给你找个姑娘 -我有 只不过没带给你们看罢了 |
[06:42] | -Why? -Y’all are gonna try and take ’em, | -为什么? -那样你们都会去泡她们 |
[06:44] | -What you talkin’ about?-Check this out! | -你说什么呢? -快来看看 |
[06:49] | -Look at this place, -We got nothin’ like this in our school, | -看看这个地方 -我们学校可没有这种地方 |
[06:53] | That’s ’cause our school’s broke, Hey, yo, wait up, | 这就是我们学校差的原因 嘿 你们等等 |
[06:57] | These rich kids get everything, | 这些富家子弟什么都有 |
[06:58] | What is this, man? Seems like a playground to me, | 这是什么 伙计? 看起来像是为我准备的游戏场 |
[07:06] | Look at this stuff, | 看看这些 |
[07:09] | Let’s bounce, man, | 咱们走吧 |
[07:12] | -Skinny, what are you? -It was a accident, | -斯肯尼 你在干嘛? -只不过是个意外 |
[07:15] | Skinny, don’t worry, These rich kids can afford this, Look, Ha! | 斯肯尼 不必担心 这些富家子弟负担的起的 看 哈 |
[07:26] | Look, look, | 看 看 |
[07:29] | -Hey, heads up! -Whoa! | -嘿 看着点 -哦哇! |
[07:32] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! | 哦-哦-哦! |
[07:40] | I challenge you, | 我挑战你! |
[07:42] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[07:44] | -It’s a rumble, -Aah! | -废话什么? -啊! |
[07:48] | That ain’t funny, man, | 那可不怎么好玩 伙计 |
[07:50] | Look out! Whoa! | 小心点 哦 |
[07:57] | Hey, yo, yo, watch out! | 嘿 你 你 小心点 |
[07:59] | Ha-ha! | 哈哈! |
[08:01] | -Having fun? -Get off me! | -很有意思是吧? -放开我 |
[08:05] | Party’s over, You’re comin’ with me, | 派对结束了 你们都跟我来 |
[08:08] | -I didn’t do nothin’, man, Get off-Go, go, go, man, | -我什么都没干 放开我 -走 走 快走 伙计 |
[08:15] | Yo, Ty! | 泰勒! |
[08:16] | Man, just go, Go! | 伙计 走吧 快走 |
[08:20] | -Very noble, -Shut up, rent-a-cop! | -很义气啊 -闭嘴 二鬼子 |
[08:26] | Breaking and entering, vandalism of the Maryland School of the Arts, | 非法闯入 恶意破坏马里兰艺术学校 |
[08:31] | -You a student there? -No, | -你是那里的学生吗? -不是 |
[08:35] | You’ve been in this courtroom several times, Where are your foster parents? | 你已经来这个审判庭很多次了 你的养父母去哪里了? |
[08:40] | -Can you answer me with a sentence? -My foster mom’s trying to get off work, | -你能不能说句话 回答我的问题? -我的养母正在找工作 |
[08:44] | OK, Mr, Gage, look, | 好的 盖奇先生 |
[08:45] | This is the way we play the game here, You break it, you buy it, | 这是我们的游戏规则 你打坏了 那你就得赔 |
[08:49] | 200 hours of community service to be performed at the scene of the offense | 罚你做200小时的社区劳动 就在你的犯罪场所 |
[08:53] | the Maryland School of the Arts, | 马里兰艺术学校 |
[09:06] | I got here as fast as I could, | 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[09:22] | We’re back, | 我们回来了 |
[09:24] | -What’d he get? -200 hours community service, | -这次又是什么? -200小时的社区劳动 |
[09:27] | Won’t make it, He’s never stayed with anything, | 没用的 他在哪里都呆不住的 |
[09:29] | Why do you care? You get your check every month, | 你还关心吗? 你每个月都收你的支票就是了 |
[09:32] | -Kids, wash up, -What did you say? | -孩子们 去洗洗 -你说什么 |
[09:36] | Wait, slow down, You’re makin’ Bill dizzy and he’s not even drunk yet, | 慢点 你们这么闹会让比尔犯晕的 他还没喝醉呢 |
[09:40] | Guys, come on, Let’s just have a nice dinner before I have to go back to work, | 快点 在我不得不回去工作之前 咱们一起吃一顿丰盛的晚餐吧 |
[09:44] | I’m not hungry, | 我不饿 |
[09:47] | Hey, shut up! I’m trying to watch this! | 嘿 闭嘴 我要看这个节目呢 |
[10:05] | Are you going to prison? | 你会去坐牢吗? |
[10:07] | How many times do I have to tell you to knock? | 我告诉你多少次了要敲门? |
[10:10] | That’s where my dad is, at the supermax, He liked it better at Jessup, | 我爸爸就在超级安全监狱服刑 比起杰萨普来 他更喜欢那里 |
[10:13] | No, Camille, I’m not goin’ to prison, | 不 卡米尔 我不会去坐牢的 |
[10:16] | But they are gonna have to take me to prison if you don’t start knocking, | 但是如果你不再敲门的话 他们就会让我去坐牢 |
[10:20] | Get outta here, | 快出去吧 |
[11:52] | Excuse me, | 对不起 |
[12:07] | I see, We were hoping to link the fund-raiser to the fall showcase, Mm-hm, | 我明白了 我们本希望把募捐者 放在秋季的演出中 |
[12:12] | So we absolutely can’t do it on a Friday? | 所以我们肯定不能在星期五做 |
[12:16] | I’m Tyler Gage, I’m here to | 我是泰勒·盖奇 我来这儿是 |
[12:18] | Come in, Mr, Gage, Take a seat, | 进来吧 盖奇先生 坐吧 |
[12:20] | We’ll just have to move the event till March and hope the Pratts come through, | 我们不得不把这些项目推迟到3月份 希望能顺利过关 |
[12:24] | Thanks, Denise, | 多谢 丹尼斯 |
[12:33] | Well, I see that you’re overwhelmed with remorse, | 我看到说你已经深感悔过 |
[12:38] | You have no idea of the consequences of your actions, do you? | 你知不知道你的行为的后果? |
[12:42] | Yeah, 200 hours, | 知道 200小时劳动 |
[12:45] | Actually, there’s a little more to it, | 实际上 还要更多一点 |
[12:48] | Most of our students are here on scholarship, | 我们这儿大多数的学生都是得奖学金的 |
[12:51] | The cost of repairing the damage that you did | 维修你所破坏的一切费用 |
[12:53] | is roughly the equivalent of one student’s tuition, | 等于我们学校一个学生的学费 |
[12:56] | Do you understand what that means? | 你明白这意味着什么吗? |
[13:00] | You just cost someone their future, | 你在毁掉一个人的未来 |
[13:05] | Sorry, | 对不起 |
[13:07] | Look, I’m just here to do my hours, | 听着 我是来做我的社区劳动的 |
[13:15] | It says here that your school day finishes at two, | 上面说你上课要到2点 |
[13:18] | Per the court’s order, you’re to report here and stay until 5:30, | 根据法庭的判决 你要到这里报到 然后待到5:30 |
[13:23] | Now, if you’ll follow me, Mr, Gage, | 现在 请跟我来 盖奇先生 |
[13:26] | I have someone who is very eager to meet you, | 我要引荐一个很想见你的人 |
[13:37] | -Mr, McCaffrey, -Director Gordon, | -麦克卡菲先生 -戈登校长 |
[13:40] | This is Tyler Gage, your new intern, | 这是泰勒·盖奇 你的新伙计 |
[13:44] | I’d like a daily report on his activities, | 我要他的每天活动的汇报 |
[13:47] | Great, Here you go, | 太好了 给你 |
[13:55] | And stop and bring it around front | 停下来 然后到前面来 |
[13:58] | and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[14:02] | And a-one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, go! | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 走! |
[14:06] | One, two, three, four and five, six, seven, And up! | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 起! |
[14:12] | And now up! | 现在起来! |
[14:19] | Um, hello, Who is that? | 嗯 嗨 那是谁? |
[14:24] | Come on, he is fine, | 看 他很不错啊 |
[14:26] | Don’t you have a boyfriend? | 你没有男朋友吗? |
[14:28] | Yes, and my boyfriend would appreciate my good taste, Thank you, | 我男朋友也会欣赏我的口味的 谢谢 |
[14:34] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[14:37] | And a-one, two and three and four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[14:39] | Good, Nora, Six, seven, | 好的 诺拉 六 七 |
[14:41] | And a-one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[14:46] | And a-one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 |
[14:50] | And one, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[14:52] | -Hey, -Hey, | -嘿 -嘿 |
[14:54] | And a-one, two, three, four and five, six, seven, | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[14:58] | And a-one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 |
[15:03] | Good class, you guys, Good job, | 好的 你们 好样的 |
[15:08] | -So I’ll see you at rehearsal, OK, Andrew? -You got it, | -那我们就在排练时再见了 好吗 安德鲁? -没问题 |
[15:17] | -Hey, baby, -Hey, | -嘿 宝贝儿 -嘿 |
[15:19] | -Walk you to your next class? -I just gotta stop by my locker, | -和你一起上下节课怎么样? -我刚要去我的储物柜那边 |
[15:23] | -All right, -How are you? | -好的 -你怎么样 |
[15:24] | -Good, How was class? -It was good, | -挺好 你的课怎么样? -挺好的 |
[15:28] | Guys, is that our new janitor? | 那是我们新的看门人吗? |
[15:31] | He’s not a janitor, That’s the guy who trashed the theater, | 他不是看门的 他是那个破坏剧院的家伙 |
[15:34] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[15:35] | Ooh, | 哦 |
[15:37] | I love a man in a uniform, | 我喜欢穿制服的男人 |
[15:48] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[15:49] | You with the garbage-man jumpsuit, How about a wash and wax? | 你穿着垃圾清理员的制服啊 给我洗一下车 然后打个蜡怎么样? |
[15:53] | Cool out, I know that car belongs to somebody, | 当然好了 不过我知道那车肯定不是你的 |
[15:56] | We’ll leave it here for you to drive over to Omar’s, | 我们把它留在这儿 你开去找奥马尔好了 |
[15:59] | And make sure he pays for the last car we brought him, | 记得让他为这最后一辆车付钱 |
[16:02] | Whassup, man? | 你怎么样 伙计? |
[16:03] | Man, look at this thing, I think it’s got plastic spinners, | 伙计 看这儿 这应该是个塑料的控制器 |
[16:08] | What’s up with the girls here? | 这儿的女孩怎么样? |
[16:10] | Damn, They look like the girls from the “Candy Shop” videos, | 该死 她们就象黄色录像里的女孩 |
[16:13] | They might look like ’em, but they don’t dance like ’em, | 她们长得很像 但是跳舞不像 |
[16:16] | Oh, yeah? So, you been workin’ ’em out? | 哦 是吗? 那你搞定了他们了吗? |
[16:18] | I been workin’ ’em out, I been givin’ ’em something like | 我正在搞呢 我正在给看她们一些 |
[16:21] | Whassup? That’s what you showed ’em? | 什么? 你跟她们秀这个了? |
[16:27] | Hey, yo, | 嘿 |
[16:29] | -OK, -Whoo! | -好啊 -哦 |
[16:30] | -That’s whassup? -And what they do? | -就这样吗? -那他们呢? |
[16:33] | Be like twinkle-toes, | 就像舞王一样 |
[16:35] | Aah! Ha-ha! | 啊哈哈! |
[16:42] | What’d you do after that? | 那你然后呢? |
[16:44] | Can you please stop thinking about the senior showcase for one second? | 你就不能不想那个演出吗? |
[16:48] | -It’s not just that, It’s everything -Nora, Nora! Look, | -不是那样 只不过每件事 -诺拉 诺拉 你看 |
[16:52] | Got a track for the showcase, It’s the same tempo, same rhythm as the track you got, | 找到一个演出的曲子 和你找的那个节奏和韵律都一样 |
[16:57] | but I really believe this’ll take your routine to the next level, | 但我真的相信这能让你的演出更上一层楼 |
[17:01] | -Next level? -Yeah, | -更上一层楼? -是啊 |
[17:04] | -Thanks a lot, Miles, -Nora, listen, wait, | -谢谢 迈尔斯 -诺拉 听着 你等等 |
[17:07] | -Not that it’s not already at the next level -Quit while you’re ahead, Stop, | -这和你想得并不一样 -还是见好就收吧 你别说了 |
[17:11] | I need you to stop and take a breath, You’re startin’ to make me nervous, | 你需要停下来休整一下 你这个样子已经让我很紧张了 |
[17:15] | -I know, I’m just stressed, -You need a break, | -我知道 我只是压力有点大 -你需要休息一下 |
[17:17] | Colin’s playin’ Saturday night, You haven’t been there forever, | 科林周六晚上一直在玩 你也一直没有去 |
[17:21] | -Hold on, Who’s Colin? -Lucy’s older boyfriend, | -等等 谁是科林? -露西的老男朋友 |
[17:24] | -He’s sophisticated, A real man, -Sophisticated? Real man? | -他是饱经风霜 真正的男人 -饱经风霜? 真正的男人? |
[17:27] | His butt’s gonna be surrounded by a lot of real men when he goes to jail, | 等他进了监狱 他周围就全是真正的男人了 |
[17:32] | How long have you had your license -six months, seven? | 你拿到你的驾驶执照多长时间了? 六个月 还是七个月? |
[17:34] | I am very mature for my age, Thank you, | 我很成熟的 谢谢你 |
[17:38] | That’s great, That’s so perfect for the witness stand, | 太棒了 这样正好可以出席证人席 |
[18:33] | When are you gonna stop changin’ her music? | 你什么时候才能不给她换音乐了? |
[18:35] | -I’m just tryin’ to help her, -Nora, come on, | -我只是想要帮她 -诺拉 走了 |
[18:38] | Just go, Just go, | 走吧 走吧 |
[18:40] | Please, come on, | 快点 |
[18:47] | Hey, man, what you doin’? | 嘿 伙计 你干什么呢? |
[18:51] | -Come on, man, -They got that, | -来吧 伙计 -他们要比一下 |
[18:53] | -Tired of gettin’ dogged on yet? -Oh, yeah, Let’s go, | -还不服气吗? -哦 耶 来吧! |
[18:56] | Whassup? | 怎么样? |
[18:57] | -Yeah, -Yeah, | -耶 -耶 |
[18:59] | -Bounce! -Throw that, Tyler! | -来一个 -传过来 泰勒 |
[19:02] | Ha! | 哈! |
[19:04] | A’ight. | 好的 |
[19:05] | Pick ’em up, pick ’em up, | 教训下他们 教训下他们 |
[19:07] | Come on, man, Come on, | 来吧 伙计 来吧 |
[19:09] | Hey, man, put me down, | 嘿 伙计 把我放下来 |
[19:11] | -Come on, man, -Ah-ha-ha! | -快点 伙计 -啊哈哈 |
[19:13] | -Get off me! -You playin’, baby? | -别碰我! -玩儿一下 宝贝儿 |
[19:18] | -Go! -Mac, Mac, | -上! -麦克 麦克 |
[19:22] | Got him, Got him! Get him, | 行了 行了 |
[19:24] | Ohh! | 哦! |
[19:26] | Whoo! | 哦! |
[19:27] | -Put my money here, baby, -Hey, baby, Nice game, | -把我的钱放在这儿 宝贝儿 -嘿 宝贝儿 打得不错 |
[19:34] | That’s wonderful, Jack, Congratulations, | 太棒了 杰克 祝贺你 |
[19:37] | -You’re late, -Not really, | -你迟到了 -没有吧 |
[19:40] | You’re so eager to get to work you’re sprinting off to the supply closet? | 你是急着去干活 还是急着去上厕所? |
[19:43] | It’s 1 5 minutes, Don’t I get a grace period or something? | 还有15分钟 我连这点自由时间都没有吗? |
[19:47] | You’ve neither earned one, nor are you entitled, But you can stay 1 5 minutes later, | 原来没有 现在也没有 但是你可以多呆15分钟 |
[20:01] | Andrew, oh, my God, What happened? | 安德鲁 天哪 发生什么事了? |
[20:03] | Came down on my ankle wrong in class today, | 今天上课时摔到了脚踝 |
[20:05] | -Are you OK? -Yeah, It’s just a sprain, | -你没事吧? -还行 只是扭伤而已 |
[20:08] | Doctor says I have to stay off of it, I’m really sorry, | 医生说我今天必须得休息 我真的很抱歉 |
[20:11] | -For what? It’s not your fault, -I know, Nora, | -为什么要道歉? 这不是你的错 -我知道 诺拉 |
[20:14] | It’s just that the showcase means a lot to both of us, | 只是那个演出对我们两个意味非凡 |
[20:17] | Maybe you could find someone to rehearse with in the meantime, | 现在 也许你应该另外找个人排练了 |
[20:20] | I should be back before you know it, | 我会尽早康复返回的 |
[20:23] | Yeah, Um | 是的 嗯 |
[20:24] | Don’t worry about it, I’ll be OK, | 别担心 我没事 |
[20:27] | All right, Cool, I’ll see you later, | 好吧 再见 |
[20:30] | OK, | 好的 |
[21:29] | -What’s up, man? -‘Sup? | -有事吗 伙计? -没事 |
[21:33] | -Hey, where you from? -I grew up in McCulloh Homes, | -喂 你是哪里人? -我在麦克卡伦(政府为低收入者所建的住房)长大 |
[21:37] | Oh, word, | 哦 是吗 |
[21:38] | That’s where my boy Mac is from, He lives over at Heritage now, though, | 我兄弟麦克就在那里长大 虽然他现在住在继承来的房子里 |
[21:41] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗? |
[21:43] | I don’t live over there no more, I live with my aunt now, | 我已经不在那里住了 我现在和我姨妈住 |
[21:45] | I’ll check you a little later, all right? | 我过会儿再来检查 怎么样? |
[21:48] | -A’ight, -A’ight, | -好的 -好的 |
[21:49] | Later, | 再见 |
[21:50] | He only has a bad sprain, I need someone to rehearse with until he gets better, | 他的扭伤很严重 在他恢复之前我要另外找人排练 |
[21:54] | You know all the stuff I have going on with the labels, | 你知道的 我必须得按计划办事 |
[21:57] | How come Miles can find the time to help me? | 那迈尔斯怎么有时间帮我呢? |
[21:59] | No offense to Miles, but he’s not involved in every aspect of the music as I am, | 别拿迈尔斯说事 他和我不一样 我要负责所有的事情 |
[22:03] | Look, all I need is somebody, Brett, to rehearse with just for a couple of weeks, | 听着 我需要个人 布莱特 只要陪我排练几周就好 |
[22:09] | I wanna help you, You know I do, I’m just so close with my music, | 你知道的 我也想帮你 但我先得弄好我的音乐 |
[22:12] | I gotta give it everything I have right now, | 我现在必须全身心投入 |
[22:15] | Look, you’re gonna do great, You always do, | 你肯定会做的很好 你一直都是这样的 |
[22:19] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[22:20] | All right, sweetie. | 好的 宝贝 |
[22:42] | Thank you guys so much for coming to the audition, | 感谢大家前来捧场 |
[22:45] | -Ready? -No! | -准备好了吗? -还没有! |
[22:48] | Sorry, I’m not ready yet, | 对不起 我还没准备好 |
[22:59] | Thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[23:04] | Next? | 下一个? |
[23:06] | Like this, | 像这样 |
[23:08] | Jump, See? | 跳 看到了? |
[23:10] | -It’s not that hard, OK? -Yeah, | -这并不难 不是吗? -是的 |
[23:13] | Hold me, Great, | 抓住我 很好 |
[23:23] | No, | 不用 |
[23:29] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[23:31] | No! Oh! | 不! 噢! |
[23:35] | -Oh! -I got it, | -天哪! -我做到了 |
[23:36] | -You did it, -No, no, no | -你做到了 -不 不 不 |
[23:39] | Thank you, Thanks, | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[23:58] | I’ll do it, | 我能做到 |
[24:01] | Do what? | 做到什么? |
[24:02] | I don’t know, Whatever y’all were tryin’ to do out here, | 我不知道 就是你刚才试的那些东西 |
[24:07] | You wanna lift me? Are you kidding? | 你想把我举起来吗? 你在开玩笑吧? |
[24:10] | Does it look like I’m kiddin’? | 我像是在开玩笑吗? |
[24:14] | OK, I get it, You’re not gonna use me to get out of cleaning the windows, | 明白了 你也甭想利用我 就可以不擦窗户了 |
[24:18] | even if you were capable of dancing, | 就算你会跳舞 |
[24:20] | OK, I’m not trying to get out of anything and I know you saw me the other day, | 好的 我没有想逃避什么 我知道几天前你看到我了 |
[24:27] | Thank you, but I can find someone else, | 谢谢 但我会另外找人的 |
[24:33] | OK, | 好的 |
[24:34] | I was just tryin’ to help, | 我只是想帮忙 |
[24:40] | OK, wait, | 好吧 等一下 |
[24:46] | Catch me, | 抓住我 |
[24:55] | Now what? | 现在怎么了? |
[24:57] | Um, um | 嗯 嗯 |
[24:58] | Put me down, | 把我放下来 |
[25:00] | No, What about choreographing a solo? | 不行 设计成独舞怎么样? |
[25:02] | I don’t have time to work out a solo, Not a good one, anyway, | 我没时间去设计独舞了 不管怎样 这可不是个好主意 |
[25:05] | Have you talked to the sophomores? | 你和二年级的人说过了吗? |
[25:07] | I’ve auditioned a bunch of them, None of them can handle it, | 我试过他们中的一些人了 都不行 |
[25:10] | My dance has a lot of lifts in it and you know how hard the | 我的舞蹈里有很多举起的动作 你知道这有多难 |
[25:14] | -I can’t believe there’s no one else, -None who have the time, | -我不相信居然没有人了 -没有人有时间 |
[25:19] | And you say that he can dance? | 你说他可以跳? |
[25:21] | -He’s adequate, -Adequate? | -他还算差强人意了 -差强人意? |
[25:25] | See, that’s my concern, He’s not taking this seriously, | 那是我所关心的事 他不会把这事当真的 |
[25:28] | Look, I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[25:31] | It’s just you all be talkin’ about dancin’ like it’s rocket science or something, | 你们在说的是一板一眼地跳舞 |
[25:35] | It’s just for a couple of weeks until Andrew gets better, | 只需要安德鲁恢复前的几个星期 |
[25:38] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[25:41] | This would be your risk, Nora, | 你在冒险 诺拉 |
[25:44] | It’s your senior piece, | 这是你的毕业演出啊 |
[25:46] | I know, | 我知道 |
[25:49] | Don’t make me regret my decision, | 别让我后悔自己的决定啊 |
[25:54] | 2:30 tomorrow, Bring your tights, | 明天两点半 带着你的紧身衣 |
[25:57] | Tights? Wait, what? | 紧身衣? 等一下 什么? |
[25:59] | -Aah! | 啊! |
[26:02] | I’m gonna beat you, | 我要打败你 |
[26:05] | Anything interesting happen in school today? | 今天学校有什么好玩的事情吗? |
[26:08] | Malcolm, enough, | 马尔科姆 够了 |
[26:09] | No, | 不 |
[26:10] | Sit down, Thank you, | 快坐下 谢谢 |
[26:13] | Eat, | 吃吧 |
[26:19] | Mm | 嗯 |
[26:21] | Anything special at school today? | 今天学校有什么特别的事情吗? |
[26:23] | I found a rehearsal partner, | 我找到一起排练的人了 |
[26:26] | so now I won’t miss a beat when Andrew gets back, | 这样等安德鲁恢复了 我就不会差的太多 |
[26:30] | Your applications arrived from Cornell and Brown, I put them on your bed, | 你的科内尔和布朗大学的申请已经回复了 我把它放在你床上 |
[26:35] | Remember our deal, Nora, If you don’t get a job from the showcase, | 诺拉 记住我们的约定 如果你在演出中得不到工作机会的话 |
[26:39] | you go to school in the fall, | 秋天时你就要去上学 |
[26:42] | OK, | 好的 |
[27:07] | I’m not late, | 我没迟到吧 |
[27:09] | You’re not dressed, either, You can change in the bathroom, | 你也没穿该穿的衣服 去洗手间换衣服吧 |
[27:16] | Done, | 好了 |
[27:17] | -I asked you to bring tights, -Do I look like I own tights? | -我让你带紧身衣的 -我看起来像有紧身衣的吗? |
[27:21] | -Shoes? -Move better with ’em on, | -鞋子呢? -穿着会好些 |
[27:24] | Afraid you might slip and fall? | 你害怕滑倒跟摔跟头吗? |
[27:33] | -How you wanna do this? -I’ll start with a combination, | -你想怎么弄? -我想从组合开始 |
[27:42] | OK, | 好的 |
[27:44] | Step, knee, step, fan, | 走 膝盖 走 转圈 |
[27:46] | step, turn, ball change, contract, | 走 转弯 换 下蹲 |
[27:52] | -OK? -Mm-hm, | -行吗? -嗯 |
[27:55] | I’ll take it slow, | 我会慢慢的 |
[27:57] | And step, knee, | 然后走 膝盖 |
[28:00] | step, fan, and | 走 转圈 然后 |
[28:03] | -You got that?-Yeah, | -明白了吗? -是的 |
[28:05] | So, from the fan | 所以 从转圈开始 |
[28:07] | turn, ball change, contract, | 转弯 换 下蹲 |
[28:12] | OK, Um | 好的 嗯 |
[28:15] | Let’s do it again, | 让我们再来一遍 |
[28:17] | Five, six, seven, eight, Step, knee | 五 六 七 八 走 膝盖 |
[28:21] | Oh, My bad, | 噢,我的错 |
[28:23] | No, Uh, so Go, | 呃 然后继续 |
[28:27] | Step, knee, fan | 走 膝盖 转圈 |
[28:29] | Wow, | 喔 |
[28:33] | He looks like the real deal, | 他和个真事一样 |
[28:35] | -Take a break, Grab a coffee with me, -I can’t, I have a lot to do, | -休息一下 一起喝杯咖啡去吧 -我不行 我有很多事要做 |
[28:39] | -That’s for damn sure, -Brett | -他妈的肯定的 -布莱特 |
[28:41] | -I’m sorry, You got a problem? -No, No, I’m all about rehabilitation, | -对不起 有什么问题吗? -没有 没有 我只是来随便看看 |
[28:45] | -We could discuss this outside, -Why do you think you’re so tough? | -我们出去说 -你以为你是谁啊? |
[28:49] | -Why don’t you test me? -OK, stop, | -那你为什么不来试试呢? -好了 别说了 |
[28:52] | Brett, everything’s OK, all right? | 布莱特 一切都很顺利 不是吗? |
[28:54] | I’ll meet you later, | 我一会儿再找你 |
[28:58] | -OK, -OK, | -好的 -好的 |
[29:12] | -What? -Again, | -怎么了? -重来 |
[29:14] | And… | 接着 |
[29:28] | Yo, Omar! | 哟 奥马尔! |
[29:30] | Your boys are here, man! | 你的小弟们来了 |
[29:37] | O, look what we got for you, man, | 噢 看看我们给你带来了什么 伙计 |
[29:41] | Let’s go, baby, | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[29:44] | -I heard you havin’ a party on Friday, -Mm-hm, | -我听说星期五你们有个聚会 -嗯-嗯 |
[29:47] | -Yeah, you know we up in there, -Uh-uh, | -你知道我们会来的 -呃-呃 |
[29:50] | You dudes is froze out, especially after what happened last time, | 你们不能再在这儿混了 特别是上次那件事之后 |
[29:54] | -What you mean, we froze out? -I ain’t start that, That was PJ, | -你是什么意思? 我们不能在这儿混了? -不是我的事 是PJ |
[29:57] | That ain’t even right, | 那还是不对 |
[29:58] | We can take this car to Stuckey’s, Probably get more money, too, | 我们可以把这车给斯达奇 可以多弄到些钱 |
[30:02] | I’m sorry, Yeah, | 对不起 你说什么 |
[30:04] | You could take this car to Stuckey’s, | 你要把这车给斯达奇 |
[30:07] | You know something, Mac? You young dudes ain’t got no respect, No loyalty, | 麦克 你知道吗? 你这样的年轻人得不到任何尊敬和忠诚 |
[30:13] | Why don’t you bring me a Escalade or something to get back in my good graces? | 你为什么不给我找个台阶下 看看能不能原谅你们呢? |
[30:17] | -We just got you this car, -An Escalade, | -我们刚拿到这车 -找个台阶 |
[30:19] | -We’ll get you an Escalade, -What did you say? | -我们会给你一个台阶下的 -你刚才说什么? |
[30:22] | -Nothin’, man, -Yeah, nothing, | -没什么 先生 -好吧 没什么 |
[30:25] | So, can I still come to the party? | 那么 我还能来参加聚会吗? |
[30:27] | -Skinny, come on! -He ain’t say nothin’ about me, | -斯肯尼 出来! -他没说我什么 |
[30:30] | He said y’all couldn’t go to the party, He didn’t say nothin’ about Skinny, | 他说你不能去参加聚会 他刚才可没说斯肯尼什么 |
[30:34] | Will you shut up? | 闭嘴! |
[30:36] | Ready? Down, up, step, turn, | 准备好了? 下 上 走 转弯 |
[30:40] | -Pique and -What the hell is a pique? | -侧弯然后 -侧弯是什么鬼东西? |
[30:43] | This is a pique, | 这就是侧弯 |
[30:45] | We do the turn and land face to face, OK? | 我们要转弯 然后面朝面 怎么样? |
[30:50] | -I get it -Do it again, | -我知道了 -再来 |
[30:51] | -It’s just -What? | -刚才 -什么? |
[30:53] | It’s just stiff, This whole thing is stiff, It’s boring, | 太呆板了 整个都很呆板 没劲 |
[30:58] | Boring? | 没劲? |
[30:59] | Don’t look at me like I’m stupid, I know you know what I’m sayin’, | 别看着我好像我是傻子 我想你知道我说的是什么 |
[31:04] | Fine, Well, that’s the way it is, so | 行 这样 这个就是这种方式 然后 |
[31:07] | Fine, | 好 |
[31:09] | Ready? And | 准备好了? 然后 |
[31:11] | Down, up | 下 上 |
[31:12] | step, turn, pique, and | 走 转身 侧弯 然后 |
[31:16] | -Like this? -Um | -像这样? -嗯 |
[31:18] | OK, I am starving, | 好了 我饿了 |
[31:24] | Tyler’s just here until Andrew’s back, | 安德鲁回来之前泰勒会在这里 |
[31:26] | And why is this the first time I’m hearin’ about it? | 为什么我头一回听说呢? |
[31:32] | We still have work to do, | 我们还有事情要做 |
[31:33] | Wait, I can’t watch? Is he that bad? | 等一下 我不能看? 他不是那个坏? |
[31:35] | -Goodbye, -You can tell me! | -再见 -你得告诉我! |
[31:38] | OK, | 好吧 |
[31:46] | OK, um | 好 嗯 |
[31:48] | -I’ll see you tomorrow, -All right, I’ll see you tomorrow, | -明天见 -那好 明天见 |
[31:51] | OK, | 好 |
[31:55] | Can you come to the club and hear me sing with Colin on Saturday? | 你星期六能来俱乐部听我和科林唱歌吗? |
[31:58] | Ooh, maybe you can bring Tyler, | 噢 也许你该带上泰勒 |
[32:00] | Can you stop talking about how hot he is? | 你能否不要再提他是多么火热了吗? |
[32:02] | OK, Brett’s not around, so why do you keep denying the obvious? It’s so obvious, | 好吧 布莱特不在 你为什么拒绝这么明显的事? 太明显了 |
[32:07] | OK, fine, Tyler’s good looking, but he’s annoying, | 好吧 泰勒长得确实很不错 但是也让人讨厌 |
[32:10] | See? Your guard’s up, and that must mean that you like him, | 看到没? 你的反击在加强 那说明你喜欢他 |
[32:14] | -You couldn’t be more wrong, -Ooh! | -你大错特错了! -噢! |
[32:17] | And defensive, too. | 你也不必这样吧 |
[32:18] | You know, that must mean that you, um really, really like him, | 你知道 那一定说明 嗯你 非常非常喜欢他 |
[32:24] | I’m just sayin’, | 我只是说 |
[32:26] | Look, Miles sent me another MP3, | 看 迈尔斯给我发了另一段mp3 |
[32:29] | Ugh, | 啊 |
[32:30] | Better listen to it now, He’ll call in five minutes, askin’ what you think, | 你现在最好听着 他会在五分钟内打电话 问你感觉怎么样 |
[32:35] | You’ve been gettin’ on Miles’ case a lot lately, | 你近来很关心迈尔斯的事情 |
[32:37] | Because he’s irritating, | 因为他很气人 |
[32:39] | Ooh, | 噢 |
[32:40] | -Defensive, What does that mean again? -Just listen to the track, OK? | -自我保护 现在又是什么意思? -听你的音乐 行吗? |
[32:48] | Hm, | 嗯 |
[32:52] | It’s good, | 很好 |
[32:54] | Whatever, | 不管怎样说 |
[33:40] | I’m so serious, If you don’t stop laughing | 我是认真的 如果你再这样笑 |
[33:43] | OK, no! | 好吧 不笑! |
[33:46] | -Are you serious? -Ready? | -你是认真的? -准备好了? |
[33:52] | Whatever, | 不管怎样 |
[33:55] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[34:22] | What next? | 接下来的呢? |
[34:23] | Six, seven, eight, | 六 七 八 |
[34:27] | Pique and grab | 侧弯然后抓住 |
[34:34] | Turn, down, | 转弯 下 |
[34:58] | Lena got Cap’n Crunch, | 丽娜弄到了 嘎吱上尉 |
[35:00] | Peanut butter Cap’n Crunch, Told you she likes us, | 花生酱的 嘎吱上尉 告诉你她喜欢我们 |
[35:04] | -Camille, would you get outta here? -Fine, | -卡米丽 你能出去吗? -好的 |
[35:08] | -It’s not my fault!-It is your fault | -不是我的错! -这不是你的错 |
[35:11] | Camille, come here for a second, | 卡米丽 在这儿呆一会儿吧 |
[35:13] | Shut up, | 闭嘴 |
[35:16] | You gonna give me a little bit of that? | 你想给我一点吗? |
[35:20] | One bite, | 一点 |
[35:22] | One. One bite, | 一 一点 |
[35:25] | Hurry up, | 快点 |
[35:27] | That was the biggest bite I’ve ever seen, | 那是我见过最大的一口 |
[35:29] | Get your own, | 去拿你自己的 |
[35:33] | I spit on that spoon, Yeah, now you give it back, | 那勺子上有我的口水 是的 现在你把你的又给我了 |
[35:36] | What What is this? | 这这是什么? |
[35:38] | -That’s a sliding scale, -What does that mean? | -浮动标准控制 -是什么意思? |
[35:40] | That means I scored more points than you, so I get more money, | 意思是我比你分高 所以我拿的钱比你多 |
[35:43] | No, no, no, | 不 不 不 |
[35:44] | What about my assists? I was droppin’ dimes today, | 那我出的力怎么算? 我今天够倒霉的了 |
[35:47] | -You tripped over your own shoes, -Twice, | -你被自己的鞋子绊倒了 -两次 |
[35:50] | You rolled out of the second one, You played it off cool, | 你从第二次直接滚了出去 动作很酷 |
[35:53] | -You better give me some more money, -What? | -你最好多给我些钱 -什么? |
[35:57] | It’s getting late, I gotta bounce, | 现在不早了 我要回去了 |
[35:59] | -Wait, hold on, We’ll give you a ride, -Yo, let me do it this time, | -等一下 我带你一程 -哟 这次我来吧 |
[36:02] | -Skinny, you the lookout, -Why can’t I do it this time? | -斯肯尼 你要当心 -为什么这次我不行? |
[36:06] | -Can you do it? -Yeah, | -你行吗? -是的 |
[36:09] | Let him do it, then, | 那就让他来吧 |
[36:11] | You know what? | 你知道什么? |
[36:14] | Here you go, tough guy, | 去吧 坚强的男孩 |
[36:16] | See that car right there? Go get ’em, | 看见那边的车了吗? 去那里 |
[36:24] | -That car has got an alarm on it, -I know, | -那车上有警报 -我知道 我知道 |
[36:36] | He failed, | 他搞砸了 |
[36:46] | Yo, I told you that alarm was gonna go off, | 哟 我告诉过你警报会响的 |
[36:49] | Wait a minute, Y’all set me up? | 等一下 你们在帮我? |
[36:54] | Hold up, I got us one, | 等一下 我去弄一辆 |
[36:55] | You shoulda saw your face, | 你该看看自己的脸 |
[36:58] | Tsk, | 啧啧 |
[37:37] | -That was good, Play it back, Miles? -I like that, | -那样很好 重来一遍 迈尔斯? -我喜欢这样 |
[37:42] | Nora, | 诺拉 |
[37:44] | Yo, look who’s here, | 哟 看谁来了 |
[37:45] | Sorry, bro, Closed studio, | 抱歉 兄弟 工作室关门了 |
[37:47] | Yeah, OK, “bro,” | 是的 好啊 兄弟 |
[37:49] | -You’re an hour late, -Yeah, My bad, I got caught up, | -你迟到了一个小时 -是的 我的错 我拖不开身 |
[37:53] | For an hour? | 要一小时? |
[37:54] | Yeah, I had things I had to do, I’m sorry, Can’t we rehearse now? | 是的 有些事必须得做 我很抱歉 我们现在可以排练吗? |
[37:57] | No, There’s other dancers in the studio now, We can’t, | 不行 排练厅里有其他的舞者 我们不能 |
[38:01] | Why you gettin’ mad at me? I’m here every single day, | 你干什么对我发火? 我每天都在这的 |
[38:04] | -I said I’m sorry, -Sorry’s not gonna cut it, | -我说过了我很抱歉 -道歉并不能解决问题 |
[38:06] | Yeah, we’re workin’ here, man, Some of us take this seriously, | 我们正在工作呢 伙计 我们中的一些人对此很在乎的 |
[38:14] | Mm-hm, | 嗯-嗯 |
[38:49] | -Where were you? -Where was I when? | -你刚才去哪儿了? -你说什么时候? |
[38:53] | When we were supposed to be rehearsing? | 当我们准备排练的时候? |
[38:55] | I don’t think the rehearsing thing is gonna work out for me, | 我不认为排练是我的工作 |
[38:59] | -What the hell does that mean? -That means I’m out, | -你是什么鬼意思? -意思就是我不干了 |
[39:03] | What?! Are you kidding me? You just quit without even talking to me about it? | 什么! 你在开玩笑吗? 你退出却不跟我说一声? |
[39:08] | Yeah, sorry, | 是的 很抱歉 |
[39:10] | Look, I gotta get back to work, | 我得回去工作了 |
[39:12] | I can’t believe this, I can’t believe I trusted you, That was so stupid, | 我真不敢相信 我真不该信任你 这太愚蠢了 |
[39:17] | People make stupid decisions every day, | 人们每天都会做愚蠢的决定 |
[39:20] | Besides, it didn’t look like you needed me, anyway, | 另外 不管怎样 你看起来好像不需要我了 |
[39:39] | Mac, get your feet off the table, | 麦克 不要把脚放到桌子上 |
[39:41] | Marcus, get your feet off my table, | 马库斯 把你的脚从我桌子上拿走 |
[39:44] | -Told you, boy, -Mom! | -我跟你说过了 小子 -妈妈! |
[39:46] | Don’t leave this house, I don’t wanna hear about you getting into trouble, | 别离开这屋子 我不想又听见你遇到什么麻烦 |
[39:50] | -We ain’t goin’ nowhere, Mom, -That’s right, | -我们哪儿也不去 妈妈 -那就好 |
[39:53] | I’ll be back home in time to make y’all’s breakfast, | 我会按时回来给你们做早饭 |
[39:56] | -Bye, Mom, -Bye, Mrs, Carter, | -再见 妈妈 -再见 卡特夫人 |
[40:01] | Ah, man. | 啊 伙计 |
[40:08] | Look, look, weak crossover, | 看 看 差劲的交叉步 |
[40:11] | -You think you’re as good as these guys? -Please, | -你认为你跟他们一样好? -怎么样 |
[40:15] | Why don’t you try out? | 你为什么不试试? |
[40:17] | -For the And1 team? -Mm-hm, | -1队? -嗯 |
[40:18] | -Why would I need to do that for? -You should play for the school team, | -为什么我必须要那样做? -你必须为校队出战啊 |
[40:23] | The school team? | 校队? |
[40:24] | -Yeah, right, They suck, Never, -Maybe they wouldn’t suck if you played, | -是的 他们太差了 我决不会的 -也许你去了 他们就不差了 |
[40:28] | Is this part of your community service? | 这也是你社区服务的一部分? |
[40:30] | What you gonna say next? “This is your brain on drugs”? Man, forget with that, | 你接下来要说什么? 你是不是磕药了 ? 伙计 算了吧 |
[40:37] | -I’m just sayin’ -All right, man, Just drop it, | -我是说 -好吧 伙计 别说了 |
[40:42] | Don’t see you out tryin’ to do nothin’, You quit everything you start, You know it, | 你没看到你自己也是这德性吗? 你总是才开始就放弃了 |
[40:50] | -That’s me right there, -Put it in slow motion, too, | -和我差不多 -也应该来个慢动作啊 |
[40:55] | Oh, baby | 噢 宝贝儿 |
[41:02] | Nora? | 诺拉? |
[41:05] | Where have you been? It’s getting late, | 这么晚你去哪了? |
[41:08] | Where do you think, Mom? | 您认为呢 妈妈? |
[41:10] | You’ve been rehearsing a lot, What about your schoolwork? | 你排练太多了 家庭作业怎么办? |
[41:12] | Rehearsing is the most important part of my schoolwork, It’s kind of the whole point, | 排练是最重要的家庭作业 这就是全部 |
[41:17] | Sweetie, I just don’t think that dancing | 亲爱的 我不认为跳舞 |
[41:20] | Dancing is what? What do you know about it? | 跳舞怎么了? 你知道什么啊? |
[41:22] | When was the last time you saw me dance? | 你见我上次跳舞是什么时候? |
[41:25] | That’s not fair, | 那不公平 |
[41:27] | You don’t have to worry about it anymore, | 你不必再担心了 |
[41:30] | The guy I’ve rehearsed with for the showcase quit today, | 作我舞伴的男孩今天不干了 |
[41:33] | So basically, I’m screwed, | 太正常了 我不明白 |
[41:37] | You might get your dream after all, | 毕竟你完成了你的梦想 |
[41:42] | You gotta come to rehearsal, | 你该来排练的 |
[41:47] | Nora, | 诺拉 |
[41:49] | Wait a minute, Can you hold on a second? | 等一下 等一下好吗? |
[41:52] | Look, I just wanted to say I’m sorry about yesterday, | 我只是想说 昨天的事我很抱歉 |
[41:55] | -You don’t feel like mopping floors today? -Look, can you just give me a break? | -你今天不想擦地板了吗? -看 你能让我休息一下吗? |
[42:01] | Do you have any idea how important this showcase is? Who’s going to be there? | 你知道这个演出多么重要吗? 谁会在那儿你知道吗? |
[42:05] | -I don’t know, People? -People? | -我不知道 什么人吧? -什么人? |
[42:09] | Important people from every major dance company in the country, | 这个国家每个舞蹈公司里的大人物 |
[42:13] | Without this showcase, I have nothing, I go nowhere, | 没有这个演出 我什么也没有 我哪也去不了 |
[42:16] | OK, All right, I get it, I know all about havin’ nothin’, It sucks, | 那好吧 我知道了 我原来什么都不知道 让你失望了 |
[42:21] | -It does, -So are we gonna go back to doin’ this? | -是的 -所以我们回去继续这样做? |
[42:24] | -No, -No? | -不 -不? |
[42:25] | -I don’t trust you, -What do I gotta do to prove it to you? | -我不相信你 -你要我如何证明给你看? |
[42:30] | Look, I’ll do anything, | 我会做任何事 |
[42:34] | Anything? | 任何事? |
[42:36] | And up and grand plie all the way to the ground, | 向上并华丽地靠拢 从各个方向朝向地面 |
[42:41] | Back up and reach your arm up high, Touch the sky, | 起来 举起你们的手臂 触摸天空 |
[42:46] | Down forward, touch your toes, And back up, | 再下去 触摸你们的脚趾 接着再起来 |
[42:53] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[42:55] | And pointe and second, | 足尖站立 再来一个 |
[42:58] | And plie | 然后靠拢 |
[43:01] | Good, Plie | 很好 靠拢 |
[43:03] | -Shh! | 嘘! |
[43:05] | I thought she was gonna slap me in my face, | 我猜她很想打我的脸 |
[43:08] | Well, this is me, | 好的 我到了 |
[43:10] | OK, Why are you teachin’ ballet class? It doesn’t look like you need a job, | 为什么你在教芭蕾? 你看起来并不需要工作 |
[43:15] | Oh, you know, it just puts off coming home a little longer, | 噢 你知道 这可以让我回家晚一点 |
[43:19] | It couldn’t be that bad, | 没那么糟吧 |
[43:22] | My mom doesn’t get the whole dancing thing, | 我妈妈对舞蹈一点也不了解 |
[43:24] | -What about your dad? -He died a couple years ago, | -你父亲呢? -他几年前去世了 |
[43:28] | -I’m sorry, -No, it’s OK, | -我很抱歉 -不 没关系 |
[43:32] | He was the one who always encouraged me, | 他是唯一一直鼓励我的人 |
[43:34] | Driving me to rehearsals, watching all my routines, | 开车送我去排练 监督我日常生活 |
[43:37] | Sounds like a cool dude, | 听起来很酷的家伙 |
[43:41] | -Thanks for walking me home, -All right, Later, | -谢谢你陪我走回家 -没什么 再见 |
[43:44] | Bye, | 再见 |
[43:48] | Pickup game tomorrow at the courts, Them cats want a rematch, You down? | 明天来球场比赛 他们那些家伙要重赛 你来吗? |
[43:51] | I can’t make that, I got community service every day this week, man, | 我不行 这周每天都要做社区服务 |
[43:58] | Hey, put that away, What are you doin’? | 嘿 收起来 你干什么呢? |
[44:01] | Whassup between you and Lucy? Look like she’s kind of feeling you, | 你和露西之间怎么了? 她好像对你有感觉 |
[44:05] | -I don’t know about that, -What, you scared? | -我不知道 -怎么 你被吓倒了? |
[44:07] | Luce, Colin is too old for you, What are you doing? | 露西 对你来说科林年纪太大了 你在做什么? |
[44:10] | -It was so -Cheesy? | -这也太 -低劣? |
[44:12] | Romantic, OK? It was romantic | 浪漫 是吧? 这很浪漫 |
[44:16] | -Why isn’t Nora using this? -Nora’s old-school, man, | -为什么诺拉不用这个? -伙计 诺拉是高年级的 |
[44:20] | I ain’t talkin’ Sugarhill Gang, I’m talkin’ ’bout Vivaldi old-school, For real, | 我不是说 糖山帮 我是说就像维瓦尔第那种的 真的 |
[44:24] | You should let her listen to it, Hey, Nora, I want you to hear somethin’, | 你该让她听听 嘿 诺拉 我有些东西让你听 |
[44:28] | -Don’t start, -You guys seem to be gettin’ along well, | -别瞎说 -你们看来相处得不错 |
[44:32] | -He’s my partner, -Ah, he’s just your partner, | -他是我的搭档 -啊 他是你的搭档 |
[44:36] | And too many things, | 还有很多事 |
[44:39] | Miles got What’s that, violin? Some kids to play violin on the track, | 迈尔斯有那是什么 小提琴? 有些小提琴的曲子 |
[44:43] | Finally working with people that can play instruments, | 最后和会演奏乐器的人一起工作了啊 |
[44:46] | I can play, all right, I just prefer to play with myself, | 我也会 我只想自己弹 |
[44:50] | Whoa, What? | 喔 什么? |
[44:52] | -He makes it too easy, -No, not play with | -他做得很轻松 -不 不是弹 |
[44:55] | Just listen, | 听着 |
[45:05] | I like it, | 我喜欢 |
[45:07] | I really like it, It’s good, | 我很喜欢 这很好 |
[45:10] | Told you, dawg, Hey, I was thinkin’, um | 听着 嘿 我在想 嗯 |
[45:14] | You know that turn where we have our legs behind us? | 那些我们必须要把腿放在身后的转弯吗? |
[45:17] | Thinkin’, you know, what if I went down, | 想一下 你知道的 如果我下去 |
[45:20] | and then we, like, change levels, like? | 然后我们换一个 怎么样? |
[45:23] | I just I don’t mean to be out of line | 我只是我不是说不协调 |
[45:25] | No, no, It’s cool, | 不不 这很酷 |
[45:28] | I like it, Let’s try it, Ready? | 我喜欢 让我们试一下 准备好了? |
[45:30] | Five, six, seven, eight, | 五 六 七 八 |
[45:32] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[45:37] | -That’s actually really good, -Cool, | -那样很好 -酷 |
[45:39] | I think we should do it, | 我想我们应该这样 |
[45:41] | Let’s try it again, Five, six, seven, eight, | 再来一遍 五 六 七 八 |
[45:48] | I guess I’ll just see you tomorrow, then, | 那我想 明天还能见到你吧 |
[45:50] | -OK, -All right, | -没问题 -那好 |
[45:54] | You need a ride? | 你要我送你吗? |
[45:57] | Um | 嗯 |
[45:58] | You ever even been out to Hampden? | 你以前去过汉普顿吗? |
[46:01] | No, but there’s a place I go near there, | 没有 但我去过那附近 |
[46:10] | I’m serious, Where are you takin’ me? | 我是认真的 你要带我去哪儿? |
[46:13] | Hold on, I’m about to show you, | 等一下 你会知道的 |
[46:15] | Hold it, Is this Is this where you kill me? | 等一下 你不是要在这儿杀我吧? |
[46:18] | Funny, | 好玩 |
[46:26] | This is it, | 就是它了 |
[46:34] | Yeah, I mean | 是的 我想 |
[46:36] | I got a view just like this, you know, from my balcony, | 从我家的阳台上也能看到这种风景 |
[46:40] | -You do? -No, | -是吗? -没有 |
[46:43] | -How did you find this place? -I been comin’ here since I was a kid, | -你怎么找到这里的? -从小时候起 我就一直来这儿 |
[46:48] | My dad was an executive at one of the shipping companies, | 我父亲以前是一家航运公司的经理 |
[46:53] | This is where I imagined my whole routine, | 这是我憧憬我得演出的地方 |
[46:55] | I don’t know how you do it, | 我不知道你怎么憧憬 |
[46:57] | How you think about how two people are gonna move and | 你是怎么去想的 两个人 |
[47:02] | I don’t know, every detail, I couldn’t do that, | 我不知道 还有那些细节 我做不到 |
[47:06] | -You’ve been doing it, -It’s not the same thing, though, | -你已经在做了 -虽然这不一样 |
[47:09] | That’s how it starts, | 就是这样开始的 |
[47:13] | I always saw this routine with a bunch of other dancers, | 我经常和其他舞者一起来表演 |
[47:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[47:17] | Well, if I had enough dancers, I could have them all starting in unison | 好吧 如果我有足够的舞者 我会让他们协调地一同开始 |
[47:22] | and then slowly breaking out in a canon, | 然后慢慢的打破那些陈规陋习 |
[47:24] | Whoa, what’s | 喔 什么是 |
[47:26] | -What’s a canon? -You know, like “Row Your Boat”? | -陈规陋习是指什么? – 划船歌 你知道吗? |
[47:32] | OK, I’ll show you, You know that phrase with the turn and lift? | 好的 我会给你演示一下的 你知道有转弯和举起的词语吗? |
[47:36] | They all have turn and lifts, | 它们都有转弯和举起 |
[47:40] | All right, what, in the middle section? Yeah, I know it, | 是的 怎么 中间那段? 是 我知道了 |
[47:44] | Instead of doing it together, you’re gonna go first, | 只要一段 你先来 |
[47:48] | -Come on, -All right, | -来吧 -好的 |
[47:51] | OK, go on “one,” | 好的 开始 一 |
[47:53] | Five, six, seven, eight, | 五 六 七 八 |
[48:32] | Um | 嗯 |
[48:39] | Um l, um | 嗯我嗯 |
[48:42] | If you saw it with a bunch of dancers, you should do it with a bunch of dancers, | 如果你看到了许多舞者 你该和他们一起 |
[48:46] | Where would I find these dancers? | 哪里有这么多舞者? |
[48:49] | You go to a school bustin’ with kids in tights, Take your pick, | 你可以穿暴露胸部的紧身衣去学校 去挑吧 |
[48:53] | The only ones left are sophomores and freshmen, They’re not good enough, | 剩下的只有一年级和二年级的 还不够好 |
[48:57] | How do you know if they’re good enough or not? | 你怎么知道他们好不好? |
[49:00] | You didn’t know I was good enough, | 你都不知道我其实很好 |
[49:03] | Well, who says you are? | 谁说的? |
[49:08] | All right… | 好吧 |
[49:13] | Uh-huh, | 呃 |
[49:16] | I’m being kept in the ninth grade, | 我一直是九年级 |
[49:18] | -Ha-ha-ha,-Ha-ha-ha, | -哈哈哈 -哈哈哈 |
[49:20] | -Let’s go, You ready? -I can’t, I’m late for my hours, | -走吧 你好了吗? -不行 要迟了 |
[49:23] | -What about our game? -I’ll do it tomorrow, | -比赛怎么办? -明天再说 |
[49:26] | You said that yesterday, | 你昨天也这样讲 |
[49:28] | Yo, I’m gonna catch y’all later, | 哟 我一会儿去找你们 |
[49:32] | Now I’m gettin’ pissed, | 现在我要去厕所 |
[49:40] | How many did you say you needed? | 你说你要几个? |
[50:06] | Thanks, Miles, | 谢谢 迈尔斯 |
[50:10] | So, um, that’s basically what we have so far, | 因此 嗯 我们现在就这么多 |
[50:14] | Congratulations, | 恭喜你了 |
[50:16] | You’ve really expanded your range, | 你好像已经超出了范围 |
[50:19] | I thought your original piece was good, | 我觉得你以前的那个不错 |
[50:22] | but this | 但这个 |
[50:24] | This is very risky, Nora, | 这很冒险 诺拉 |
[50:27] | But it may pay off, What made you decide to change your piece? | 这个也有可能成功 是什么让你改变主意的? |
[50:31] | -Actually, a lot of this is Tyler, -Nah, it’s all you, | -事实上 是泰勒 -啊 都是你 |
[50:35] | OK, fine, He gave me some of his moves and I gave him ballet lessons, | 好吧 他教给我一些他的舞步 我也教他芭蕾 |
[50:39] | You’ve studied ballet? | 你学了芭蕾? |
[50:41] | He’s actually pretty good, He could be a student here, | 他真的很棒 他甚至可以做这里的学生 |
[50:45] | Unfortunately, our school year has already begun, but keep up the good work, | 很不幸 新学年已经开始 但是你们必须继续做好工作 |
[50:57] | Mm, Miles, Miles! | 嗯 迈尔斯 迈尔斯! |
[50:59] | -Lucy, not right now, -What’s wrong? Miles, | -露西 现在不行 -怎么了 迈尔斯? |
[51:03] | Miles, what’s wrong? I heard you guys got signed, | 迈尔斯 怎么了? 我听说你们都签约了? |
[51:06] | -You heard wrong, -Everybody says Brett got signed | -你听错了 -每人都说布莱特已经签了 |
[51:08] | -Brett signed without me, -How’d he get signed without you? | -布莱特已经签了 我没有 -他都签了 你怎么会没有? |
[51:12] | According to him, the label says he’s the only talent, | 但是标签上写着他是唯一作者 |
[51:15] | They wanna put him out as a solo artist to work with other producers, | 他们要把他作为单独作者推出 去和其他人一起 |
[51:18] | -Oh, my God -You know what? | -噢 天哪 -你知道吗? |
[51:20] | I knew Brett had an ego, I knew he did, | 我知道他比较自我 |
[51:22] | But, damn, I thought he would sit me down and tell me like a man, | 但是 该死 我想他会坐下来 像个男人一样和我谈谈 |
[51:33] | I knew it, | 我知道了 |
[51:40] | Hey, baby, | 嘿 宝贝 |
[51:41] | Is that why you flew to New York last week? | 那就是你上周去纽约的原因? |
[51:44] | Nora, calm down, | 诺拉 平静点 |
[51:45] | You ditched Miles? After all the work you did together, you dump him just like that? | 你撇下了迈尔斯? 毕竟你们一起干活的 你就这样抛弃他? |
[51:51] | You haven’t heard my side of the story, | 那你也应该听听我是怎么说的吧 |
[51:53] | You don’t have time to tell your girlfriend, I have to find out through everyone else, | 你没时间去告诉你的女友 我还要从其他人哪里知道 |
[51:58] | Nora, come on, I’m sorry, I didn’t expect it to happen like this, | 诺拉 我很抱歉 我也不想事情变成这样 |
[52:01] | It’s just happening, All right? Like we always talked about, | 但是它发生了 不是吗? 就像我们经常谈论的 |
[52:05] | We never talked about stepping on our friends, | 我们从未谈论过我们的朋友 |
[52:08] | When you’re handed your dream, you take it, You don’t ask questions, | 当你有梦想 就去做 别问问题 |
[52:11] | -I would, -You think you would, | -我会的 -你觉得你会的 |
[52:13] | But you don’t know until it’s right in front of you, | 但是可能就在你面前了 你还不知道 |
[52:15] | Seriously, would you have walked away? | 认真想一想 你会就那么放弃吗? |
[52:19] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[52:22] | but I’m walking away now, | 但我现在就要离开 |
[52:24] | -You’re breaking up with me? -Yes, | -你要和我分开? -是的 |
[52:26] | This isn’t about me or Miles or any of that, It’s about Tyler, isn’t it? | 不是因为我 迈尔斯或其他的吧 是因为泰勒 对吧? |
[52:30] | No, it’s about me, Brett, | 不 是我 布莱特 |
[52:33] | Fine, | 好 |
[52:35] | Remember, that loser’s headed nowhere fast and you know it, | 记着 失败者总是因为头脑不清醒 你知道的 |
[52:48] | Miss Gordon I mean, Director Gordon? | 戈登小姐 我是说 戈登校长 |
[52:50] | Can I help you, Tyler? | 什么事 泰勒? |
[52:53] | Um | 嗯 |
[52:54] | There’s something that I kinda wanted to, um | 我有些事情想跟您谈一下 嗯 |
[53:01] | -It’s probably stupid, -Then perhaps it can wait, | -那可能很愚蠢 -没关系的 |
[53:04] | You know how me and Nora have been working together? | 你知道我和诺拉如何在一起工作吗? |
[53:07] | It’s been kinda making me think lately that maybe I’d like to come here, | 已经让我想一下 也许我想到这儿来 |
[53:14] | -You want to apply to the school? -Yeah, Kids transfer, don’t they? | -你想申请进学校? -是的 转校 不是吗? |
[53:19] | I was kinda hopin’ maybe I could finish out my school year here, | 我想我可以在这里上学 |
[53:26] | It’s not that you don’t have talent, Tyler, | 泰勒 你并不是不聪明 |
[53:30] | But a lot of kids have talent, It takes so much more than that, | 但是大家都很聪明 这需要付出更多 |
[53:33] | This is a grueling program, My students work themselves into the ground every day | 这是繁重的过程 我的学生每天都在拼命工作 |
[53:38] | just to get a fraction closer to their goals, We’re tough as hell on them in here, | 只是为了离他们的目标更近 我们这里就像地狱 |
[53:42] | because we know what they’re going to face out there, | 因为我们知道他们要面对什么 |
[53:46] | Only kids that make it are the ones prepared to fight, | 只有能做到的孩子准备去战斗 |
[53:48] | Yeah, I understand that, | 是的 我明白 |
[53:50] | I’m not sure that you do, not for something real, | 我不确定你是不是明白 还是因为其他的什么事 |
[53:55] | And I’ve already seen you give up once already, | 我已经发现你放弃了一次 |
[53:58] | -That’s not gonna happen again, -Saying the words doesn’t make it so, | -那决不会再发生了 -说得容易做起来难 |
[54:02] | Then tell me what I gotta do, | 那就告诉我该做什么 |
[54:04] | I can’t, You have to show me, | 我不能 你必须要做给我看 |
[54:07] | Show me that you want it, really want it, | 让我看到你很想 非常想 |
[54:12] | You do that, then we can talk, | 你做到了 我们再谈 |
[54:18] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a 3:00, | 现在请原谅 我三点还有事 |
[54:45] | Come on, man, Will you snap out of it? | 行了 伙计 你难道还放不下吗? |
[54:48] | All right, look, way I look at it, Brett did you a favor, | 好吧 我想 布莱特会帮你的 |
[54:52] | Your beats are hotter than what he can do with ’em, | 你做的要比他的强多了 |
[55:10] | -Come on, man, -I gotta sit up here and watch this Colin? | -来吧 伙计 -我要坐这里看科林呢 |
[55:14] | Did we come here for him? I thought we came here for Lucy, | 我们为他来这儿的? 我想我们是为了露西而来的 |
[55:18] | Is that who you been looking at? He is kinda hot, in that weird way | 那是你要看的人? 他是那样的 火热 |
[55:22] | Shut up, man, Shut up, | 闭嘴 闭嘴. |
[55:44] | Thank you, We’re gonna take a break, Be back in five, | 谢谢 我们要休息一下 五点前回来 |
[55:47] | Sounds great, fellas, | 听起来很棒 |
[55:51] | I gotta get up outta here, man, | 我想我还是出去吧 |
[55:53] | Hey, guys, Have you met my boyfriend? | 嘿 伙计们 你们见过我男友? |
[55:56] | Hey, man, I’m Colin, | 嘿 我是科林 |
[55:58] | Tyler, Nice to meet you, man, | 泰勒 很高兴见到你 |
[56:00] | -This is Miles, -What’s up, man? | -这是迈尔斯 -你好 伙计 |
[56:02] | Miles, This is the guy you told me about, | 迈尔斯 就是你跟我提起的人 |
[56:06] | She said you played, Got a set up if you wanna join us, | 她说你会演奏 想加入我们的话 就先来一段 |
[56:09] | -Oh, no, I left my G4 at home, man,-It’s in his bag, | -噢 不 我把我的G4丢家里了 -在他包里呢 |
[56:14] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[56:15] | Come on, man, we’re set up, Ready, Luce? | 来吧 伙计 我们等你 露西 好了吗? |
[56:19] | Dude think he slick trying to use that reverse-psychology shit, | 她说他能熟练运用那狗屁的逆反心理学 |
[56:22] | -He seems kinda cool, -That’s part of his whole game, | -他挺酷的 -这只是一部分而已 |
[56:25] | Man, just go play, | 那就开始吧 |
[56:27] | -How are you? -OK, | -行了吗? -是的 |
[56:38] | -Hey, -Hey, | -嘿 -嘿 |
[56:41] | I didn’t think you’d come | 我不知道你来了 |
[56:42] | -That’s exactly why I wanted to come, -Yeah? | -那就是我来的原因 -是吗? |
[56:45] | -What are you doing here? -Miles needed a wingman, | -你在这儿干什么呢? -迈尔斯需要有人帮他 |
[56:49] | Oh, | 噢 |
[56:50] | What’s he doing up there? | 他在这儿做什么 |
[56:53] | Trying to be the bigger man, | 试着做个大人物 |
[56:56] | OK, | 好的 |
[56:58] | -You look beautiful, -Thank you, | -你真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[57:01] | Is everybody ready? Let’s do this, | 大家准备好了? 让我们开始 |
[57:15] | I didn’t know she could sing, | 我都不知道她会唱歌 |
[57:17] | In her words, she majors in dance because she can already sing, | 用她的话说 她会唱歌 所以主修舞蹈 |
[57:25] | Kill it, Miles, | 好好干 迈尔斯 |
[57:30] | -So, are you gonna ask me to dance? -Didn’t know you can dance without tights, | -所以 你想邀请我跳支舞吗? -不穿紧身衣你能跳吗? |
[57:37] | You don’t know what you got yourself into, | 你不知道你让自己做什么 |
[57:52] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[58:01] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[58:03] | Come on, | 来吧 |
[58:18] | Now all my ladies, over to the front, | 女士们 到前面来 |
[58:23] | Show ’em what you got, | 向他们展示一下 |
[58:38] | Fellas | 小子们 |
[58:40] | move like that, | 像这样舞动 |
[1:00:12] | Come here, baby, | 宝贝 到这边来 |
[1:00:22] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:00:23] | I swear, I have never seen that many people here before, | 我发誓 我从未在这儿见过这么多人 |
[1:00:26] | Get used to it, That was great, | 习惯就好了 太棒了 |
[1:00:31] | Come on, you guys, Let’s take a walk by the water, | 加油 我们去水边走走吧 |
[1:00:34] | -Come on, let’s walk, -Let them go, Let them go, | -来吧 我们走 -让他们走 让他们走 |
[1:00:45] | -You’re gonna make me say it, aren’t you? -Make you say what? | -你想让我说 不是吗? -让你说什么? |
[1:00:50] | -I know I been hatin’ on Colin, -Mm, yeah, | -我知道我给科林戴绿帽子了 -嗯 是的 |
[1:00:53] | But | 但是 |
[1:00:55] | He was good, He was real good, | 他很棒 真的很棒 |
[1:00:59] | For someone who’s so sophisticated, | 因为他是那么的成熟 |
[1:01:01] | Why you always gotta play? | 你瞎说什么呢? |
[1:01:06] | You were, um | 你 嗯 |
[1:01:08] | pretty good yourself, | 你很好 |
[1:01:10] | Miles, a little bit, Just Yeah, just a little, | 迈尔斯 就一点 就是的 就一点 |
[1:01:14] | I try to do what I do, | 我在尝试 |
[1:01:28] | Um | 嗯 |
[1:01:31] | Um | 嗯 |
[1:01:32] | Don’t worry about it, | 别担心 |
[1:01:34] | -Lucy -I gotta go, | -露西 -我要走了 |
[1:01:36] | I’m gonna go check our sound levels, | 我要去检查一下声级计 |
[1:01:44] | That place is crazy, Is it always like that? | 那地方真是疯狂 总是那样吗? |
[1:01:48] | Yes, | 是的 |
[1:01:50] | But tonight, Miles and Lucy were on a whole other level, | 但是今晚 迈尔斯和露西 完全在另外的水平上 |
[1:01:55] | You weren’t so bad yourself, | 你这人并不坏 |
[1:01:58] | Y’all know exactly what you want, | 你们都知道你们自己想要的东西 |
[1:02:01] | Well, what about you? What do you want? | 好吧 那你呢? 你想要什么? |
[1:02:04] | I don’t know, Nothin’, | 我不知道 什么也不要 |
[1:02:06] | Come on, | 来吧 |
[1:02:08] | What about when you were a kid? All kids want something, | 当你是个孩子时 想要什么? 小孩子都想要东西 |
[1:02:11] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[1:02:13] | For me, it’s just better not to want anything, | 对我来说 只是 最好别要东西 |
[1:02:18] | That way, if it goes away or doesn’t happen, | 这样 如果它离开 或者没有发生 |
[1:02:24] | you know, it just doesn’t matter, | 你知道的 就不会太要紧了 |
[1:02:28] | But you want something now, right? | 但是你现在想要些什么 不是吗? |
[1:02:31] | Like maybe to go to MSA? | 就像去MSA? |
[1:02:37] | There’s a lot of things | 还有很多东西 |
[1:02:40] | that I want now that I didn’t used to, | 以前没有的东西 |
[1:02:42] | I even catch myself every once in a while actually thinking I can have ’em, | 每当我想我能拥有 我就把握住自己 |
[1:03:13] | Please don’t kick me out, I brought you orange juice, | 别赶我走 我给你送橙汁来了 |
[1:03:16] | Bill and Lena went out, You’re baby-sitting, | 比尔和莱拉出去了 你现在要照顾小孩了 |
[1:03:19] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[1:03:22] | -Why are you always so tired lately? -‘Cause I been working a lot, | -为什么你总是忙到那么晚? -因为我有很多工作 |
[1:03:25] | -Doin’ what? -Why do you ask so many questions? | -做什么? -你哪来这么多问题? |
[1:03:29] | Never mind, Don’t answer that, Just go get Malcolm’s shoes on, | 别介意 不要回答就是 去拿马尔科姆的鞋子 |
[1:03:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:03:35] | Oh, throw it, | 噢 投出去 |
[1:03:38] | Got it, You almost got it, | 你掌握了 学的挺快 |
[1:03:39] | Dancing? You can’t dance, | 跳舞? 你不会跳的 |
[1:03:42] | Who can’t dance? You never seen me dance, | 谁说我不能跳舞? 你又没看过我跳 |
[1:03:46] | Then do somethin’, | 那就做点什么吧 |
[1:03:48] | Do somethin’? What you want me to do? | 做什么? 你叫我做什么? |
[1:03:51] | What you want me to do? Huh? Huh? | 你叫我做什么? 嗯? 嗯? |
[1:03:55] | -OK, it was fine, It was OK, -OK, | -这很好 这很好 -好 |
[1:04:00] | -What was that? -Throw it, | -那是什么? -投吧 |
[1:04:02] | -Where’d you learn that? -Nothing, | -你从哪里学来的? -没什么 |
[1:04:04] | I’m not throwing anything until you show me what that was, | 你不告诉我那是什么 我就不给你 |
[1:04:10] | Yeah, all right, I get you with the little | 好吧 我告诉你一点 |
[1:04:15] | All right. | 好 |
[1:04:16] | You can do that, you can do this, | 如果那个能行 这个也应该可以 |
[1:04:21] | OK, | 行 |
[1:04:23] | Hah, hah, What? | 哈哈 什么? |
[1:04:25] | -I love it, All right, So after that -Yeah? | -我喜欢 好吧 在这之后 -什么? |
[1:04:28] | Hit, hit | 打 打 |
[1:04:32] | OK, let’s try it all, | 好的 让我们试试 |
[1:04:34] | -You got the whole thing? -Yeah, | -你全知道了? -是的 |
[1:04:35] | OK, all right, On “go,” One, two, three, go, all right? | 好吧 走 一 二 三 走 是吧? |
[1:04:39] | One, two, three, go, | 一 二 三 走 |
[1:04:43] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:44] | Hit, hit | 打 打 |
[1:04:48] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[1:04:49] | Can you do “running man”? You don’t know about that, | 你会 奔跑的人 吗? 你不知道吧 |
[1:04:53] | -Malcolm, can you do the “running man”? -Yeah! | -马尔科姆 你会 奔跑的人 吗? -是的 |
[1:04:56] | Oh, yeah, What’s up? | 好吧 怎么样? |
[1:04:58] | -Here we go, He’s doing it one-handed, -Oh, oh, | -开始了 他会用一只手 -噢 噢 |
[1:05:01] | -Whee,- | 哟 |
[1:05:04] | Whoo! | 哟! |
[1:06:25] | This is you? | 这是你吗? |
[1:06:27] | Don’t be mean, I was a chubby kid, | 别介意 我以前有些胖 |
[1:06:32] | What are you saying? If I was like that now, you wouldn’t like me? | 你在说什么? 如果我现在还这样 你还会喜欢我? |
[1:06:35] | No, I could deal with the chubbiness, | 嗯 丰满的女孩没问题的 |
[1:06:38] | But if you were missing those front teeth, I couldn’t work with that, | 但是如果你掉了两颗门牙 我就不要了 |
[1:06:41] | Thank you very much, | 谢谢 |
[1:06:45] | I was thinking we should talk to Director Gordon about using the showcase | 利用这次演出作为你进入学校的机会 |
[1:06:49] | as your audition to get into the school, | 我想我们要和戈登校长谈谈 |
[1:06:54] | I don’t know, Do you think she’d go for that? | 我不知道 你认为她会答应吗? |
[1:06:57] | It’s about going after what you want, right? | 你要想这样做 就开始吧 不是吗? |
[1:07:10] | Mom, Um, hey, | 妈妈 嗯 嗨 |
[1:07:12] | I-I didn’t know you were home already, | 我-我不知道你已经回家了 |
[1:07:15] | This is Tyler, my rehearsal partner, | 这是泰勒 我的舞伴 |
[1:07:18] | Nice to meet you, Ms Clark, You have a beautiful home here, | 很高兴认识你 克拉克女士 你家里真漂亮 |
[1:07:22] | Thank you, We certainly like it, | 谢谢 我们也很喜欢 |
[1:07:27] | I should probably get going, anyway, Thanks for showing me those pictures, | 我该走了 谢谢你给我看照片 |
[1:07:32] | Yeah, | 好的 |
[1:07:33] | It was nice to meet you, | 见到你很高兴 |
[1:07:48] | A’ight, here we go, Ready? One, two, three, go, | 好了 我们开始 准备好了? 一 二 三 走 |
[1:07:52] | -Hey, -Hey, | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:07:54] | -What’s up? -Um | -怎么了? -嗯 |
[1:07:56] | Look, about the other night -you didn’t tell anybody, did you? | 看 那个晚上的事? 你没和别人说 是吧? |
[1:08:00] | Nah, Uh-uh, | 嗯 呃 呃 |
[1:08:04] | You know, ’cause it’s just musicians, whatever, | 你知道的 不管怎样 搞成这样 |
[1:08:08] | You ain’t got nothin’ to explain to me, | 你不必跟我解释的 |
[1:08:11] | What’s wrong? Why you talking to me like that? | 怎么了 为什么你那样跟我说话? |
[1:08:14] | If you wanna be with someone who doesn’t appreciate what he’s got, | 如果你想和某人在一起 没有必要去欣赏他所拥有的 |
[1:08:18] | that’s 1 00% your business, | 那就百分之百是你自己的事 |
[1:08:22] | I just thought you’d be smart enough to know you deserve better, | 我只是想 你应该很清楚你想要的东西 |
[1:08:29] | Excuse me, | 对不起 |
[1:08:35] | Ready back there? All right, I wanna hit it hard, All right, | 回到那儿 准备好? 好的 这次用点力 很好 |
[1:08:41] | Smooth it out even more than that, Just want it to look pretty, All right, go, | 更加柔和一些 要看起来更优美 好的 来吧 |
[1:08:46] | -Wait, hold up, -Mac? | -等一下 -麦克? |
[1:08:48] | Tell me I’m not seeing this, Ty, | 告诉我我看到的不是真的 泰勒 |
[1:08:52] | Mac, | 麦克 |
[1:08:55] | Hold on, Mac, Yo, wait up a second, | 等一下 麦克 等一下 |
[1:09:00] | What you doin’, man? | 你想干什么? |
[1:09:01] | What is that, Riverdancin’? You gettin’ down with your lrish roots now? | 那是什么 大河之舞吗? 你现在在用爱尔兰舞步? |
[1:09:06] | -It’s not like that, -Like what? | -不是那样的 -是怎样的? |
[1:09:08] | -It’s part of my community service, -How is dancin’ community service? | -是我社区服务的一部分 -跳舞怎么做社区服务? |
[1:09:14] | It’s complicated, | 这说来话长 |
[1:09:15] | -Explain to me, I ain’t that stupid, -Fine | -那就跟我解释一下 我又不笨 -好的 |
[1:09:17] | You were s’posed to meet me at the courts two hours ago, | 你应该两小时前在球场见我 |
[1:09:20] | I come over here and I see you blowin’ me off for this? This? | 我来这里看到你这样 太打击我了 就是这样? |
[1:09:24] | You ain’t been hangin’ or callin’ ’cause you leapin’ around with a bunch of rich kids? | 你没有通知我 也没有打电话 是因为你和一群有钱的小孩跳舞? |
[1:09:29] | They’re not all rich, It’s not like that, | 他们并不是都很有钱的 不是你想得那样的 |
[1:09:32] | All right, Mac, hold on, There’s this girl, | 好吧 马克 等一下 有个女孩 |
[1:09:35] | She asked me to rehearse with her for this showcase thing, That’s all, | 她叫我和她排练 为了毕业演出 就是这样 |
[1:09:45] | So you messin’ around with our friendship for a girl? | 所以你就重色轻友了? |
[1:09:49] | So it’s like that? | 是那样的吗? |
[1:09:53] | -That’s a relief, Ty, -Come on, man, | -说出来轻松多了 泰勒 -别这样 伙计 |
[1:10:20] | That’s great, | 那样很好 |
[1:10:22] | -Hey, Tyler, -Hey, | -嗨 泰勒 -嗨 |
[1:10:24] | What, are you back? | 怎么 你回来了? |
[1:10:26] | Yeah, Feelin’ a lot better, Thanks for fillin’ in for me, | 是的 我感觉好多了 谢谢你替我的班 |
[1:10:31] | -Can you give us a sec? -Sure, | -我想和他单独谈一下 行吗? -可以 |
[1:10:42] | Hey, guys, | 大家好 |
[1:10:43] | -Hey, Good? -Definitely, | -嗨 好了吗? -当然 |
[1:10:50] | I didn’t think he was coming back, He hasn’t even been here, | 我不知道他回来了 他一直没来 |
[1:10:55] | I don’t know what to do, | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[1:10:58] | So he’s back, | 他回来了 |
[1:11:01] | Where does that leave me? | 那我怎么办? |
[1:11:04] | -You don’t have to say anything, -Wait, What does that mean? | -你什么也不用说了 -等一下 你什么意思? |
[1:11:09] | I can’t believe I bought into this bullshit, You’re really gonna turn your back on me? | 我真不敢相信这些 你就这么把我抛弃了 |
[1:11:14] | That’s not what I’m doing, Tyler, Andrew is a student here, He’s a senior | 我也不想那样 泰勒 安德鲁是这里的学生 他还是高年级的 |
[1:11:18] | You’re just like Brett, You use people then you dump ’em, | 你就像布莱特一样 利用完其他人 然后赶走他们 |
[1:11:22] | Why are you making it sound like that? It’s not the same situation, You know it, | 你为什么要这样说? 完全是两码事 你知道的 |
[1:11:26] | So how is it not?! Have I just been filling in for Andrew? | 怎么不同? ! 我不是已经代替了安德鲁吗? |
[1:11:30] | That’s not fair, | 这不公平 |
[1:11:33] | I’m out, | 我出局了 |
[1:11:36] | Tyler, Tyler, wait, | 泰勒 泰勒 等等 |
[1:11:38] | Gimme a second to figure this out, | 给我点时间解决不行吗 |
[1:12:43] | -Hello, | 你好! |
[1:12:45] | Hi, Is Tyler there? | 嗨 泰勒在吗? |
[1:12:47] | May I ask who’s calling? | 你是哪位? |
[1:12:49] | It’s Nora, | 是诺拉 |
[1:12:51] | Nora? | 诺拉? |
[1:12:55] | No, he’s not here, | 不 他不在 |
[1:12:58] | Yeah, um, just tell him I called, | 是吗 嗯 告诉他我来过电话 |
[1:13:15] | That’s it, Ball, change, up, | 就是这样 转圈 换 向上 |
[1:13:18] | To the left, to the right, Heads up, | 向左 向右 抬头 |
[1:13:20] | Inside, up, | 向内 向上 |
[1:13:23] | Easy, knee, | 放松 膝盖 |
[1:13:27] | Look up, | 向上看 |
[1:13:29] | Up, play right, | 上 向右 |
[1:13:33] | All right, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[1:13:36] | Five, six, seven, eight, | 五 六 七 八 |
[1:13:38] | One and two, three, four, Up, | 一 二 三 四 向上 |
[1:13:40] | Aah. | 啊 |
[1:13:42] | -Andrew, are you all right? -I don’t know, | -安德鲁 你没事吧? -我不知道 |
[1:13:45] | Oh, | 噢 |
[1:13:46] | OK, try walking on it, | 好的 试着走走看 |
[1:13:51] | -I can’t do this, Nora, -What? | -我做不到 诺拉 -什么? |
[1:13:55] | You and I both know I can’t pull this routine off, | 你我都明白我不能放弃这个机会 |
[1:14:08] | Here, Mom, | 给你 妈妈 |
[1:14:10] | Nora | 诺拉 |
[1:14:17] | -Bet you can’t make the shot, -Bet you I can, | -打赌 你投不进 -打赌 我可以 |
[1:14:19] | -Whatever, -Yeah, right, whatever, | -管它呢 -是的 管它呢 |
[1:14:22] | Let me do it, | 让我来 |
[1:14:24] | You suck, man, | 你太笨了 伙计 |
[1:14:28] | Hey, yo, Ty, | 嘿 哟 泰勒 |
[1:14:31] | -Man, what’s up? -What’s up? | -怎么样? -怎么样? |
[1:14:33] | -Where you been, man? -You know, around, | -你去哪了? -附近 你知道的 |
[1:14:37] | Gimme my ball back, Ain’t you gonna be late for ballerina class? | 把球还我 你上芭蕾课不会迟到吗? |
[1:14:41] | No, man, I’m through with that, | 不去了 我不干了 |
[1:14:43] | -So what happened with that girl? -Nothin’, | -你跟那女孩怎么了? -没什么 |
[1:14:47] | -Nothin’? I’m supposed to believe you? -Yeah, man, you are, | -没事? 我怎么相信你? -是的 你可以相信我的 |
[1:14:54] | I dunno, Man that turns his back on his boy | 我不知道 那些抛弃自己兄弟的人 |
[1:14:56] | Deserves a second chance, | 应该还有机会 |
[1:14:59] | Right? | 对吧? |
[1:15:01] | Come on, Mac, | 来吧 麦克 |
[1:15:06] | Party tomorrow night at Omar’s, man, | 明晚来奥马尔家的聚会 |
[1:15:08] | Ha-ha-ha, | 哈哈哈 |
[1:15:10] | That’s my man, | 这才是兄弟 |
[1:15:12] | Uh-oh, | 噢 |
[1:15:13] | And boogie… | 黑鬼 |
[1:15:16] | Got it, got it, got it, | 断球了 断球了 断球了 |
[1:15:20] | Come on, man, | 来吧 |
[1:15:28] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[1:15:30] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧? |
[1:15:32] | Do you know even when you were a baby you danced better than you could walk? | 你知道吗? 你小时候跳舞比走路好看 |
[1:15:36] | It was all you ever wanted to do, | 这是你该做的事 |
[1:15:39] | I remember the look on your face the day we took you to your first dance class, | 那天我们第一次带你去舞蹈课 我至今记得你脸上的表情 |
[1:15:45] | You do? | 你还记得? |
[1:15:51] | I never expected that dancing would still bring you such joy after all these years, | 我从未想过 这么多年过去了 跳舞仍然给你带来那么多欢乐 |
[1:15:58] | Seeing you up there on the stage so happy -it used to make me happy, | 看你在舞台上那么开心 也曾让我很开心 |
[1:16:06] | -I guess I forgot about that, -Mom, it’s OK, | -我猜我忘记了 -妈妈 没关系 |
[1:16:09] | I am so excited to see you dance in your showcase, | 我非常渴望看到你在毕业演出中的舞蹈啊 |
[1:16:15] | Oh, Mom | 噢 妈妈 |
[1:16:17] | I don’t even have a partner anymore, | 我甚至没有舞伴 |
[1:16:19] | Tyler’s not doing it and Andrew’s out, | 泰勒不干了 安德鲁退出了 |
[1:16:22] | Baby | 宝贝儿 |
[1:16:25] | You can do this, | 你能解决的 |
[1:16:28] | You’ve been doing this by yourself your whole life, | 你一直都可以的 |
[1:16:31] | Come here, | 过来 |
[1:16:33] | You are gonna be great, | 你会是最好的 |
[1:16:36] | Thanks, Mom, | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[1:16:42] | -I’m still gonna win, -We’ll see, | -我快赢了 -让我们看看 |
[1:16:46] | That’s why I’m beating you, | 那就是我打败你的原因 |
[1:16:48] | Yeah, a’ight, whatever, I’m gonna come back, | 好吧,管他呢,不管怎样 我又回来了 |
[1:16:50] | -What y’all up to tonight? -We goin’ to Omar’s to watch movies, | -今晚你们干什么去了? -我们去奥马尔家看电影 |
[1:16:54] | Yeah, | 是吗 |
[1:16:55] | I know all about your movies, You stayin’ here, you understand? | 我知道你们所谓的电影 你们都得呆在这儿 知道吗? |
[1:17:00] | What?! Ma I got to go last time, | 什么? 妈妈我再去最后一次 |
[1:17:02] | Yeah, I know, and that’s why you staying here tonight, | 我知道 那就是为什么 我让你呆在这儿 |
[1:17:06] | You boys make sure my baby don’t go nowhere, | 你们要确保我的孩子哪儿也不去 |
[1:17:09] | -All right, Ma, -Yes, ma’am, | -好的 妈 -好吧 夫人 |
[1:17:12] | -I’ll tuck you in before we leave, -Shut up, | -在我们走之前我要把你藏起来 -闭嘴 |
[1:17:19] | All these girls and he don’twanna dance. | 所有女孩和他都不想跳舞 |
[1:17:25] | Huh? Huh? | 啊? 啊? |
[1:17:31] | Yo, yo, here’s the man, | 哟 哟 来了 伙计 |
[1:17:35] | What’s up, T? | 怎么了 泰勒? |
[1:17:37] | -What’s goin’ on, man? -Nada. | -怎么样? -还行 |
[1:17:38] | I’m good, So this your man’s spot right here? | 我很好 这是你们的据点吗? |
[1:17:41] | Yeah, man, | 是的 |
[1:17:42] | It’s tight, | 太紧了 |
[1:17:43] | Yeah, right, | 是吗 |
[1:17:45] | So, I don’t know, what’s been goin’ on? | 我不知道 现在在做什么? |
[1:17:47] | Everything cool, Nora’s good, | 一切都好 诺拉很好 |
[1:17:50] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:17:51] | -Andrew quit, though, -What you mean, he quit? | -尽管 安德鲁退出了 -什么? 他退出了? |
[1:17:54] | He got hurt, He can’t dance with her anymore, | 他受伤了 他再也不能和她跳舞了 |
[1:17:58] | Damn, | 该死 |
[1:18:01] | -I don’t know, Whatever, -Yeah, whatever, | -我不知道 管他呢 -是 管他呢 |
[1:18:03] | Why don’t you stop the bullshit? I bet you been mopin’ around as much as she has, | 你怎么还不闭嘴? 我猜你跟她一样沮丧 |
[1:18:08] | -She been mopin’? -I ain’t sayin’ nothin’, man, | -她很沮丧? -我什么也没说 |
[1:18:11] | -Did you see a tear? -Nah, | -你看到眼泪了吗? -没有 |
[1:18:14] | Mopin’, | 沮丧 |
[1:18:16] | Shut up, Let me introduce you to somebody, | 闭嘴吧 我给你介绍个人 |
[1:18:18] | -All right, my man C, -What’s up? | -好的 我的朋友C -怎么样? |
[1:18:20] | My boy Mac, Mac, this is Miles, Miles, Mac, | 我兄弟麦克 麦克 这是迈尔斯;迈尔斯 这是麦克 |
[1:18:44] | I started tearin’ up like a little girl tellin’ them that I go to the School of the Arts, | 我像个小女孩一样哭泣 告诉他们我要去艺术学校 |
[1:18:49] | -Wait, hold up, You go to MSA? -Yeah, | -等一下 你去MSA? -是的 |
[1:18:52] | -That’s how you know each other? -Yeah, | -所以你认识所有人? -是的 |
[1:18:54] | Yeah, exactly, | 是的 很正确 |
[1:18:56] | You don’t look like no art-school cat to me, | 你看起来可不像艺术学校的那些家伙 |
[1:18:59] | What’s an art-school cat supposed to look like? | 艺术学校的那些家伙该是什么样的? |
[1:19:02] | Miles Davis, Tupac, Mobb Deep -those cats went to art school, | 迈尔斯·戴维 图帕克 莫布·迪普 这些家伙都去过艺术学校 |
[1:19:07] | -I’m just sayin’ -You know what? Just shut up, | -我刚才说 -你知道什么? 给我闭嘴 |
[1:19:10] | Yo, what’s up, playas? Yo, yo, yo, what’s up? How y’all doin’? | 哟 怎么了 大家? 哟 哟 哟 怎么了? 你怎么样? |
[1:19:15] | -Skinny, what are you doin’ here? -The same thing you doin’ here, | -斯肯尼 你在这里做什么? -和你做一样的事情 |
[1:19:19] | -Let’s go, Out the door, No, -What are you talkin’ about? | -走吧 出门 不 -你在说什么? |
[1:19:22] | Hey, move, man, move, | 嘿 走 走 |
[1:19:24] | Let me be here, man, What’s wrong with you? | 让我呆在这儿 你怎么了? |
[1:19:27] | Let’s go, Let’s go, Come on, man, | 走 走 走吧 |
[1:19:29] | Here, Matter of fact, here, Here’s some bus money, Go home, | 给你 给你这些 公交车费 回家吧 |
[1:19:33] | Why I gotta leave? What you talkin’ about? | 为什么我要走? 你在说什么? |
[1:19:36] | -Your mom’ll kill us if she finds you here, -Go home, | -你妈要发现你在这儿 会杀了我们 -回家 |
[1:19:39] | Man, let me in, | 让我进去 |
[1:19:42] | Shh | 嘘 |
[1:19:43] | Man, I’m lookin’ all sexy for no reason, | 追求性感不需要理由的 |
[1:19:46] | What y’all laughin’ at, man? | 你在笑什么? |
[1:19:49] | -What up, Skinny? -Don’t touch me, | -斯肯尼 怎么了? -别碰我 |
[1:19:53] | -I’ll be back, Watch the car, -Be right here, PJ, | -我一会回来 看好车 -就在这里 PJ |
[1:20:05] | Kick me out the party, | 把我赶出聚会 |
[1:20:16] | Hey, yo, get me a 40, | 嘿 哟 给我40 |
[1:20:18] | -What you got in the bag? -My music, you know, | -你包里有什么? -音乐 你知道的 |
[1:20:23] | Do somethin’, then, | 那么做些什么 |
[1:20:25] | -You want me to show ’em somethin’? -Put it down, | -你让我给他们表演? -来吧 |
[1:20:27] | It’s nothin’, it’s nothin’, | 没什么 没什么 |
[1:20:31] | -DJ, can I get up on your table real quick? -Yeah, you cool, | -DJ 我能用你的操作台吗? -是的 没问题 |
[1:20:34] | Watch this, | 看着 |
[1:20:49] | You’re supposed to be watching the car, | 你该看着那车! |
[1:20:57] | Told you to watch the car, man, | 我告诉你要看着车! |
[1:21:01] | Come get me, | 快来接我 |
[1:21:44] | -You see what your brother’s doing? -Who? | -你看你兄弟在干什么? -谁? |
[1:21:46] | Your little brother, man, Come on, | 你弟弟 来吧 |
[1:21:48] | That boy don’t listen, man, | 那小子又不听话 |
[1:21:53] | What’s he doin’? | 他在做什么? |
[1:21:55] | Yo, Mac, Ty, bring some girls out here, | 哟 麦克 泰勒 带些女孩出来 |
[1:21:58] | That’s PJ’s truck, | 这是PJ的车 |
[1:21:59] | -Skinny, get out of that truck, -Man, why? | -斯肯尼 从那车里出来 -为什么? |
[1:22:02] | -I said get out, -Let’s go get him, | -叫你出来 -我们去找他 |
[1:22:05] | Man | 你 |
[1:22:16] | Skinny, | 斯肯尼 |
[1:22:22] | Oh, no, no, no, man, | 噢 不 不 不 |
[1:22:25] | Yo, Skinny, Skinny, | 斯肯尼 斯肯尼 |
[1:22:27] | Say something, say something, Talk, Talk to me, | 说话 说话 说话 跟我说话 |
[1:22:30] | Yo, call somebody, man! Do somethin’, | 快喊人 做些什么 |
[1:22:32] | Call 91 1! | 拨911! |
[1:22:34] | Get up, get up, Get up, man, get up! | 起来 起来 起来 你 起来! |
[1:24:00] | Hey, | 嗨 |
[1:24:02] | Hey, | 嗨 |
[1:24:07] | How long you been out here? | 你出来多久了? |
[1:24:11] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[1:24:14] | How’s your mom? | 你妈呢? |
[1:24:18] | She spoke to me for the first time today, | 她今天第一次跟我说话 |
[1:24:26] | -You know they got PJ, right? -That’s not gonna bring Skinny back, | -你知道他们抓了PJ 不是吗? -但那不能让斯肯尼回来了 |
[1:24:35] | -This ain’t your fault, -That don’t bring him back either, | -那不是你的错 -那也不能带他回来 |
[1:24:37] | I hate seeing you beat yourself up, | 我不想看见你被自己打败 |
[1:24:40] | I’m beating myself up? We been beating ourselves up way before Skinny | 我打败我自己? 在斯肯尼之前我们打败自己 |
[1:24:51] | Skinny’s dead, | 斯肯尼死了 |
[1:24:53] | He’s gone, | 他走了 |
[1:24:55] | My little brother’s gone, | 我弟弟死了 |
[1:24:58] | And that’s on me, Ty. | 那和我有关系 泰勒 |
[1:25:00] | I know that, | 我知道的 |
[1:25:03] | I ain’t stupid, | 我不笨 |
[1:25:05] | All the partying, stealing cars, messin’ around, | 聚会 偷车 瞎捣乱 |
[1:25:08] | You don’t think I know it’s a bunch of bull? | 你认为我不知道这很混吗? |
[1:25:10] | -We’re doing the best we can, -You really believe that? | -我们把能做的做到最好 -你真的相信吗? |
[1:25:13] | You really think this is the best we can be? | 你真的认为 这是我们能做到最好的? |
[1:25:18] | No, | 不 |
[1:25:21] | I wanna be better, | 我想要更好 |
[1:25:24] | I wanna do better, | 我想要做得更好 |
[1:25:28] | You’re right, | 你是对的 |
[1:25:30] | We gotta do it for my moms, for Skinny, | 我们应该为妈妈 为斯肯尼做些事 |
[1:25:40] | For Skinny, | 为斯肯尼 |
[1:25:58] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗? |
[1:26:01] | Yeah, | 可以 |
[1:26:03] | Will you come somewhere with me? | 和我去个地方 |
[1:26:13] | Have a good show tonight, | 祝你今晚演出成功 |
[1:26:17] | Hey, Miles, Hey, | 嗨 迈尔斯 嗨 |
[1:26:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:26:21] | -Have you heard from Tyler at all? -Nah, nah, | -你听到泰勒的事了吗? -没有 |
[1:26:24] | How’s Nora? | 诺拉怎么样? |
[1:26:26] | -She’s good, -That’s cool, | -她很好 -不错 |
[1:26:29] | That’s cool, | 不错 |
[1:26:35] | -What was that all about? -Thanks, I guess, for | -那是为了什么? -谢谢 我猜 是为了 |
[1:26:39] | Hey, guys, | 嗨 |
[1:26:41] | -Hey, what’s up? -Hey, | -嗨 怎么了? -嗨 |
[1:26:42] | -Miles, you ready? -Oh, yeah, you know it, | -迈尔斯 准备好了? -是的 你知道的 |
[1:26:45] | Great, See ya there, | 很好 一会见 |
[1:26:50] | Luce, have a good show tonight, | 露西 祝你今晚演出成功 |
[1:26:54] | You too, | 你也是 |
[1:27:17] | Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to this very special evening, | 女士们 先生们 在这个特别的夜晚 |
[1:27:20] | The senior showcase is a highlight of our year at the Maryland School of the Arts, | 欢迎你们来到马尔兰学校艺术系 欣赏高年级同学的表演 |
[1:27:25] | Ten minutes, everyone, | 还有十分钟 |
[1:27:30] | -You all right? -Yeah, | -你还好吗? -是的 |
[1:27:32] | Gimme some, Come on, | 来一下 来吧 |
[1:27:41] | -Hey, yo, thanks, man, -Will you go? | -嘿 谢谢你 -你要去吗? |
[1:28:05] | Nora, | 诺拉 |
[1:28:06] | -What are you doing here? -Before you say anything | -你在这里干什么? -在你说话之前 |
[1:28:09] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[1:28:10] | I don’t know where to start, I just | 我不知从何说起 我只是 |
[1:28:14] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have walked out on you like that, | 我很抱歉 我不该那样离开你 |
[1:28:17] | -Tyler, this is not the time, -Please let me get this out, | -泰勒 现在不是时候 -请让我说完 |
[1:28:21] | I’ve made every wrong decision I could possibly have made, | 我做了很多错误的决定 |
[1:28:24] | I’m doing this without a partner, | 已经没有关系了 我要一个人表演 |
[1:28:27] | That’s enough, Nora, check your dancers, | 够了 诺拉 检查一下你的伴舞 |
[1:28:30] | Tyler, I don’t think you realize how important this is, | 泰勒 我想你不知道这有多么重要 |
[1:28:34] | I do realize how important this is, That’s exactly why I’m here, | 我当然知道这有多重要 这也是我来这的原因 |
[1:28:37] | You said if I want something, I gotta fight for it, Right? | 你说过如果我想要什么 我就该努力争取 不是吗? |
[1:28:40] | That’s what I’m doing, I’m fighting for something real for the first time in my life, | 我就是这么做的 在我的生命中 我第一次为我想要的东西而奋斗 |
[1:28:44] | I can’t do this right now, This is everything I’ve worked for, | 我现在不能这么做 这就是我必须要做的事 |
[1:28:48] | I know and I’m sorry, I wanted you to do this the way you imagined it, | 我知道 我也很抱歉 我希望你按你梦想的那样做 |
[1:28:54] | That’s it, | 就这么多 |
[1:28:57] | I can’t, | 我不能 |
[1:28:59] | It’s too late, | 太迟了 |
[1:29:05] | OK, | 好吧 |
[1:29:08] | Um | 嗯 |
[1:29:09] | Good luck, | 祝你好运 |
[1:29:17] | Tyler, | 泰勒 |
[1:29:24] | Do you remember the steps? | 还记得那些舞步吗? |
[1:29:26] | Couldn’t forget ’em even if I wanted to, | 无论如何 也不可能忘记的 |
[1:29:32] | OK, everyone, we’re back to the old dance with Tyler, | 好 大家听着 我要和泰勒跳从前的舞步 |
[1:29:36] | Yeah! | 好极了! |
[1:29:39] | OK, let’s go, | 行了 我们走 |
[1:29:43] | This is the girl I was telling you about, | 这就是我跟你说过的女孩 |
[1:29:46] | OK, | 好吧 |
[1:29:53] | -Excuse me, -Sure, | -对不起 -没事 |
[1:33:09] | Bravo! | 布拉沃! |
[1:33:12] | You were so good, | 你真棒 |
[1:33:18] | That’s right, | 很好 |
[1:33:39] | Hey, that was good stuff out there, Worked it, | 嘿 那是最好的结果 你们做到了 |
[1:33:42] | That was all pretty good, | 真是太棒了 |
[1:33:44] | You seen me dance before, | 你以前看过我跳舞 |
[1:33:45] | But not like that, I ain’t never seen you do nothing like that, | 但不是那样 我从未看你那样跳过 |
[1:33:49] | -That was her right there, -That’s her? | -那是因为她在这儿 -是她吗? |
[1:33:51] | And over here, this is Nora Clark, | 在那边 这是诺拉·克拉克 |
[1:33:54] | -Wow, you were wonderful, -Thank you so much, | -喔 你们表演得真好 -谢谢 |
[1:33:58] | I’d like to discuss with you the possibility of joining our company after graduation, | 我要和你讨论一下 关于毕业后进入我们公司的可能性 |
[1:34:03] | -I would love that, -Yeah, me too, | -简直太棒了 -是啊 |
[1:34:05] | She’s everything you said she’d be, | 她像你说的一样棒 |
[1:34:07] | Who’s the male lead? | 男的领舞是谁? |
[1:34:10] | This is Tyler Gage, | 是泰勒·盖奇 |
[1:34:13] | He’s a transfer, | 他是个转校生 |
[1:34:16] | Oh, my God, | 噢 天哪 |
[1:34:17] | Wait, a what? | 等一下 什么? |
[1:34:18] | -Don’t forget to send me your transcripts, -Yes, ma’am, | -别忘了给我抄本 -会的 |
[1:34:21] | -Very well done, -We’ll see you Monday, | -做的好 -星期一见 |
[1:34:25] | We’ll see you on Monday, | 星期一见 |
[1:34:28] | -Congrats, man, -Appreciate it, | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[1:34:29] | Let you do your thing, I’ll meet you at the car, | 你忙你的吧 我在车那边等你 |
[1:34:34] | -You know what that means, right? -No, What’s that mean? | -你知道是什么意思吧? -不知道 什么意思? |
[1:34:37] | -You’re gonna have to get some tights, -Done, | -你会有紧身衣了 -好的 |