英文名称:Still Here
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | So you think you’ve seen it all, right? | 你认为你已经看到了事情的全貌 是吗 |
[00:44] | Until the moment when you realize | 直到那一瞬间你意识到 |
[00:46] | you’ve seen nothing. | 你其实什么也没看见 |
[00:48] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[00:51] | And I am not talking about seeing through your eyes, | 我并不是在说用你的眼睛去看 |
[00:54] | but through your soul. | 而是你的灵魂 |
[00:56] | You think you know everything, right? | 你自认为自己了解一切 是吗 |
[00:59] | Until? | 直到 |
[01:01] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:03] | Until the moment you realize you don’t know anything. | 直到那个瞬间你意识到你什么也不懂 |
[01:07] | So let me tell you something. | 所以让我告诉你点东西 |
[01:09] | Millions of children are going missing every year | 每年有上百万的儿童失踪 |
[01:12] | around the world. | 从全世界范围来看 |
[01:13] | Half a million in the United States alone. | 仅仅在美国就有50万 |
[01:17] | Yes, half… | 是的 100万 |
[01:20] | a… | 的 |
[01:21] | million. | 一半 |
[01:23] | And they all have a story, | 每一起失踪背后都有故事 |
[01:25] | but this one is special to me, | 但是这一个对我来说很特别 |
[01:28] | because this is the story of my child. | 因为这是我孩子的故事 |
[01:32] | My name is Michael Watson and my daughter went missing. | 我是迈克尔·沃森 我的女儿失踪了 |
[02:14] | I was doing good, | 我还好 |
[02:17] | I mean I’m… I’m trying stay on my path. | 我的意思是 我试着保持生活原有的步调 |
[02:20] | But last week, I got this paper from the hospital | 但是上周 我收到了医院的文件 |
[02:23] | that made me very angry. | 这让我很生气 |
[02:26] | It’s like they all forgot that he died in their hands… | 就好像他们都忘了他是死在他们手里的 |
[02:30] | in their hands. | 他们的手里 |
[02:34] | This is their fault, okay? | 这是他们的错 好吗 |
[02:37] | – What am I doing here? – And now they come after me. | -我在这干嘛 -现在他们找上我了 |
[02:39] | With what money? | 我用什么来付钱 |
[02:40] | From where should I pay? | 我要把钱给谁 |
[02:42] | – It’s just me now. – Marcy? | -现在只有我了 -Marcy |
[02:45] | Marcy, are you talking from a place of anger or fear? | Marcy 你是基于愤怒还是恐惧说出这些的 |
[02:50] | No. | 不 |
[02:51] | This is not gonna work. | 这丝毫没有用 |
[02:53] | – This is some bullshit. – Desperation maybe. | -都是狗屁 -也许是失望 |
[02:55] | I mean anger and fear, all of it together. | 愤怒和恐惧同时存在我的心里 |
[02:57] | I don’t know anymore. | 我也不知道 |
[02:59] | Well, if you could tell Andrew something… | 如果你可以告诉安德鲁一些事情 |
[03:01] | Okay, that is it. | 好了 到此为止了 |
[03:02] | I am out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:961个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:117个,六级词汇:50个,GRE词汇:54个,托福词汇:94个,考研词汇:131个,专四词汇:110个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:210个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:03] | – Sorry. – What? | -对不起 -什么 |
[03:05] | No, no, but no, no, no… this… | 不 不 不 这 |
[03:07] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[03:09] | This ain’t right. | 事情不对劲 |
[03:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:46] | Hi, ma’am, I’m sorry to disturb you, | 女士 很抱歉打扰你 |
[03:48] | but uh, any chance you’ve seen this little girl? | 但是 你有见过这个小女孩吗 |
[03:51] | No? | 没有吗 |
[03:52] | Ah well, she’s my daughter and she’s missing, | 她是我的女儿 她走丢了 |
[03:56] | so would you uh… would you mind taking a flyer in case you see | 所以你 你介意拿一张传单以防你看见 |
[04:00] | or hear anything? | 或听说任何情况 |
[04:02] | Appreciate it. | 万分感谢 |
[04:03] | I’m… I’m… I’m sorry again. | 我 我真的很抱歉打扰到你 |
[04:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:07] | Have a good day. | 祝你有美好的一天 |
[04:08] | Call that number please if you see her. | 如果你见到她请打那个号码 |
[04:18] | There is a big charity event going down tonight. | 今晚有一个盛大的慈善晚会 |
[04:21] | Charity event? | 慈善晚会 |
[04:22] | Fuck me, Jeff. | 去你的 杰夫 |
[04:24] | Kid, if you don’t want the work, | 孩子 如果你不想要这份活计 |
[04:25] | I can throw it to somebody else. | 我可以把它给别人去做 |
[04:26] | You haven’t given me anything good in months, Jeffrey. | 你这几个月都没有给我好差事 杰夫ery |
[04:30] | I’m not interested in charity events. | 我对慈善活动不感兴趣 |
[04:31] | Christian, get your head out of your ass. | 克里斯蒂安 打起精神来 |
[04:34] | That attitude is exactly why I can’t trust you | 你的态度就是我无法再给你 |
[04:37] | with bigger stories anymore. | 大新闻的原因 |
[04:38] | Get over yourself and start writing again. | 调整一下你自己 先开始写再说 |
[04:41] | You haven’t been delivering for too long. | 你有太长时间没有交稿了 |
[04:43] | Fine, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[04:45] | You’re walking a very thin line here, sport. | 你最近在危险边缘试探得太凶了 小伙子 |
[05:13] | Let it flow. | 顺其自然 |
[05:14] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 不要对你自己这么严苛 |
[05:15] | Let it flow and you’ll see. | 顺其自然你就会知道了 |
[05:17] | It all comes in. | 你想要的就全来了 |
[05:18] | When you focus too much on it, you get frustrated. | 如果你太过于关注它 你会感到沮丧 |
[05:20] | So, let’s go. | 所以 来吧 |
[05:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[05:24] | One, two. Come on, one, two. | 一 二 再来 一 二 |
[05:26] | Chris, I need a better round, baby, | 克里斯 我需要再来一个好局 |
[05:27] | you gotta focus. One, two, one two. | 你需要集中注意力 一 二 一 二 |
[05:29] | Beautiful. | 打得好 |
[05:31] | Beautiful | 打得好 |
[05:31] | There you go. Stay relaxed. | 这就对了 放松 |
[05:32] | Keep your hands up. | 手保持举起来的状态 |
[05:33] | Yeah, there you go. | 对了 这就对了 |
[05:36] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[05:37] | Come on, man, are you serious? | 不是吧 伙计 你是认真的吗 |
[05:38] | Are you gonna fucking focus on this? | 你能不能他妈的集中注意力 |
[05:40] | We could do this all day. | 我们可以这样打上一整天 |
[05:41] | Do you wanna get yourself knocked out? | 你想被打倒吗 |
[05:42] | That was good. That was good. | 很好 很好 |
[05:43] | That was like four times. Focus, man. | 四次了 集中 兄弟 |
[05:45] | Keep your hands up. | 手保持举起 |
[05:45] | You need to earn yours. | 你需要去赢来自己应有的东西 |
[08:04] | Alright. | 好了 |
[08:06] | This is better. | 这份好多了 |
[08:08] | You did good, kid. | 你做得很好 孩子 |
[08:11] | And here is another one for you. | 这是给你的另一个 |
[08:13] | Can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[08:14] | This one is gonna require more digging. | 这个需要你花时间深挖 |
[08:18] | This little girl, Monique Watson, | 这个小女孩 莫妮克·沃森 |
[08:20] | disappeared from her apartment eight days ago. | 八天前从她的家里消失了 |
[08:23] | The parents are Michael and Tiffany, | 她的父母是迈克尔和蒂芙尼 |
[08:25] | they have an older son, Andre. | 他们还有一个长子安德鲁 |
[08:28] | It’s looking bleak on finding her. | 找到她的希望看起来很渺茫 |
[08:30] | I remember something. | 我想起来了 |
[08:31] | We reported on it, right? Yeah. | 我们报道过这个 对吗 |
[08:34] | Is there something new? | 有新料吗 |
[08:36] | Well, the cops aren’t pursuing it. | 警察们打算放弃调查了 |
[08:38] | I mean you know how it is, I mean a poor black family | 你知道的 我是说一个贫穷的黑人家庭 |
[08:40] | in a poor black neighborhood, bam, | 住在一个贫穷的黑人社区 嘭 |
[08:43] | the cops just aren’t interested, | 警察们不感兴趣 |
[08:44] | literally, they don’t give a fuck. | 准确的说 他们毫不关心 |
[08:46] | And why should they? | 他们为什么要关心这个 |
[08:47] | They don’t give medals for that, right? | 他们又不会因此被授予奖章 对吗 |
[08:49] | I’ve read the stories. | 我读过这个故事 |
[08:51] | I want you to do a follow-up on this. | 我想要你去跟进后续 |
[08:53] | – Just check-in with the family? – No, no, no, no. | -就只是调查这个家庭吗 -不 不 不是 |
[08:55] | I want you to get over there and see what you can dig up. | 我要你去那里看看你还能找出什么线索 |
[08:59] | You know, there might be something real obvious, | 你知道的 那里或许有一些明显的 |
[09:01] | that the police missed or haven’t looked into | 但是警察却遗漏了或还没有调查到 |
[09:03] | or didn’t really wanna look into. | 或者根本没想去管的事情 |
[09:07] | Now this is something I can sink my teeth into. | 这才是需要我全力以赴去做的东西 |
[09:10] | This is a story. | 这才是个新闻故事 |
[09:12] | I wanna know what’s really going on out there. | 我想知道到底发生了什么 |
[09:19] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[09:21] | Can you pull a file for me? | 你能帮我找一份文件吗 |
[09:23] | It’s a missing person. | 是一个失踪人口 |
[09:27] | A Monique Watson. | 名字是莫妮克·沃森 |
[09:29] | Yeah, she went missing eight days ago. | 对 她八天前失踪了 |
[09:32] | And her parents are Michael and Tiffany. | 她的父母是迈克尔和蒂芙尼 |
[10:05] | Look, just walk away. I don’t want ’em diggin’ at us. | 还是走吧 我不想让他们来调查我们 |
[10:07] | Hey fellas. | 嗨伙计们 |
[10:08] | Fellas! | 伙计们 |
[10:10] | Yo, what’s up, young money? | 最近怎么样 公子哥 |
[10:12] | What, you got lost? | 怎么 你迷路了 |
[10:13] | No, I am just… I am looking for a little information. | 不 我只是在打听点消息 |
[10:16] | I was wondering if you maybe can help me out. | 我在想你是不是可以帮我 |
[10:19] | Well, actually I am looking for a building. | 事实上我在找一栋楼 |
[10:22] | Yo, no fucking way. | 哦天哪 不是吧 |
[10:24] | Eh, yo bruh, he looking for a building. | 嘿兄弟 他在找一栋楼 |
[10:28] | No fucking way. | 他妈的 |
[10:30] | Okay, actually no, I’m looking for a family. | 好吧 其实不是 我在找一家人 |
[10:36] | Name’s uh… | 名字是 |
[10:38] | Watson. | 沃森 |
[10:40] | The daughter went missing a couple days ago. | 这家的女儿几天前失踪了 |
[10:46] | What, you police? | 怎么 你是警察 |
[10:48] | No. | 不是 |
[10:49] | News. | 我是报社的 |
[10:50] | My name is Christian. | 我叫克里斯蒂安 |
[10:52] | Christian, huh, bruh? | 克里斯蒂安 是吗 |
[10:54] | That sounds um, royal. | 听起来像个皇室的名字 |
[10:59] | But look, bruh. | 听我说兄弟 |
[11:00] | Everybody heard about that girl, alright? | 这里的每个人都听说过那个女孩 好吗 |
[11:02] | But that’s the hood business though, that ain’t for you. | 但这是我们的事情 和你没关系 |
[11:06] | Alright. Yeah, I understand. | 好的 是的 我明白 |
[11:08] | I know how things go around here. | 我知道这里的情况 |
[11:11] | You do, huh? | 你知道 是吗 |
[11:15] | – I try. – Oh, you do or you try? | -我试着去理解 -你到底知道还是不知道 |
[11:21] | Look, I’m just trying to get a little information. | 我只是想试着打听点消息 |
[11:24] | Now, it’s my understanding | 据我所知 |
[11:25] | that the police haven’t been too helpful. | 警察并没有帮上什么忙 |
[11:27] | Yeah, no shit. | 当然 说的太对了 |
[11:29] | ‘Cause all you motherfuckers coming around here | 因为你们这帮混球来到这里 |
[11:31] | say you gonna help, ain’t nobody found that girl yet. | 说是要帮忙 但是没有一个人找到那个女孩 |
[11:34] | And the only one that care about us is us, you feel me? | 真正关心我们的事的只有我们自己 懂么 |
[11:45] | Look, my newspaper reaches a lot of people. | 我们的报纸受众很广 |
[11:50] | And sometimes it makes people pay attention to something | 有些时候会去驱使人们关注某些 |
[11:53] | they haven’t been paying attention to before. | 他们以前从未关心过的事情 |
[11:57] | And sometimes those people are cops. | 有些时候这些人可能会是警察 |
[12:01] | You get where I’m going with this? | 你明白我的意思了吗 |
[12:03] | Uhuh. | 明白了 |
[12:06] | You understand how things go out here? | 你也明白这里是什么情况了吧 |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:23] | That’s a nice watch, man. | 手表不错 兄弟 |
[12:30] | You can take it or leave it, 100 or nothing. | 要么就拿100块给我指路 要么屁也没有 |
[12:37] | It’s the building on the back side, | 是后面的那栋房子 |
[12:40] | better walk around in the alley. | 最好从小巷里走 |
[12:42] | – Right there? – It’s right there. | -就在那里 -就是那里 |
[12:45] | Alright, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:49] | Do what the fuck you wanna do, bruh. | 尽情地做你想做的事吧 兄弟 |
[12:54] | Oh, don’t you waste a free pass. | 千万不要浪费这个免费的通行证 |
[12:57] | Might be the only one you get. | 这可能是你仅有的机会了 |
[13:01] | Hey, hold the door. | 嘿 别关门 |
[13:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:06] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[14:07] | Christian Baker, sir. | 先生您好 我是克里斯ian Baker |
[14:09] | I’m with The Chronicle. | 我是《纪事报》的 |
[14:10] | I am looking for Michael Watson. | 我在找迈克尔·沃森 |
[14:14] | – Mr. Watson? – What exactly do you want? | -沃森先生 -你究竟想要什么 |
[14:17] | I’m just looking to get your side of the story | 我只是想知道你们关于 |
[14:19] | from Monique’s disappearance. | 莫妮克失踪一事的说法 |
[14:21] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你们的 |
[14:22] | Help? | 帮我们 |
[14:24] | You can help me by getting the fuck out of here. | 你从这里滚出去就是帮我的忙了 |
[14:30] | Mr. Watson? | 沃森先生 |
[14:45] | I’ll get there as soon as possible. | 我会尽可能赶过去 |
[14:46] | I’m in Brooklyn right now. | 我现在在布鲁克林 |
[14:47] | Yo, no luck? | 运气不太好 |
[14:48] | Alright, oh wait. | 好吧 等一下 |
[14:52] | Hey yo, come here, man. | 嘿 兄弟 过来 |
[14:53] | – I have to call you back. – Don’t be scared. | -我一会儿再打回来 -别害怕呀 |
[14:54] | Don’t be scared, man. Come here, come here. | 别害怕呀哥们 来来 |
[15:03] | Yeah, you were right, they didn’t want my help. | 你是对的 他们不想要我帮忙 |
[15:04] | I mean, look at you. | 看看你这样子 |
[15:06] | Coming up to town, | 大摇大摆地过来 |
[15:07] | looking white as J. Lo all that fancy shit on, | 穿着漂亮西服 简直J.Lo亲临 |
[15:09] | of course they didn’t wanna talk to you. | 他们当然不想和你说话 |
[15:11] | What the fuck are you gonna do? | 你他妈的能怎么办 |
[15:12] | That little girl is gone for a week. | 那小女孩失踪一周了 |
[15:14] | You got new information for me | 你有新信息给我吗 |
[15:16] | or you just stopping me to bust my balls? | 还是你就是来戳我痛处的 |
[15:20] | Oh, you know how things work out here. | 你知道在这里情况是咋样的 |
[15:24] | Yeah. | 是知道 |
[15:32] | Son, sometimes people come up missing | 亲 有时有人失踪 |
[15:36] | and sometime people disappear when other people come up missing. | 有时他们一起失踪 |
[15:38] | You follow me? | 你懂不 |
[15:41] | So maybe there’s a guy who went missing on the same day | 有可能有那么个家伙 |
[15:44] | as the girl and maybe that’s related. | 和那女孩一天失踪 说不定其中有啥关联 |
[15:47] | Maybe it’s not, I don’t know. | 说不定可能没有 我也不确定 |
[15:51] | Yeah, maybe that guy went on vacation. | 是呀 说不定那人就是去旅游了呢 |
[15:53] | This nigga. | 你个傻逼 |
[15:55] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢了啊 哥们 |
[15:55] | Hey, yo, yo, now hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等下等下 |
[15:57] | Yo, check out where you at. | 你看看这里的情况 |
[15:59] | Now, do we look like vacation people? | 我们看起来会去度假吗 |
[16:03] | You want more, I told you, I like that watch, man. | 想知道更多的话 你那表看起来不错 |
[16:24] | This guy is a cab driver, right? | 这家伙是个出租车司机 |
[16:28] | Haitian cat. | 海地人 |
[16:29] | He lived up here in B6. | 他就住在这楼上B6间 |
[16:31] | Now he’s supposed to be in that corner | 他本应该每天都在这个街角 |
[16:33] | every day for like years, dog. | 他都呆了几年了 |
[16:35] | I mean every fucking day he was here like clockwork. | 每天像闹钟一样准时 |
[16:38] | This nigga never missed one. | 他之前从没缺席过 |
[16:40] | Until one day he stopped being here. | 直到某天他突然不来了 |
[16:43] | Now later the same day, | 同一天晚些时候 |
[16:44] | the little girl pop come outside | 那小女孩的爹就来了 |
[16:46] | asking us if we seen her, feel me? | 来问我们见过她没 懂了吗 |
[16:48] | Now I’m not saying these things are related, | 我也不是说这些事就一定有联系 |
[16:50] | but come on, son, this shit looking mad suspect. | 但这一听就很可疑对不 |
[16:55] | You mind if I quote you on that? | 你介意我报道引用你刚说的话吗 |
[16:59] | Son, fuck yourself. | 操你的当然介意 |
[16:59] | I ain’t no snitch, man. | 我可不是叛徒 兄弟 |
[17:03] | But yo, maybe that girl is still alive somewhere. | 但那小女孩可能还活着 |
[17:08] | Yeah, maybe. | 是呀 可能吧 |
[17:09] | Hey, time for you to be out, nigga, let’s go. | 你该滚了 滚吧滚吧 |
[17:13] | Get the fuck out of here, man. | 他妈的给我滚吧 |
[17:15] | Skinny white guy. | 皮包骨头的白人兄 |
[17:19] | I need you to pull any missing persons reported | 我需要你把莫妮克 Waston失踪72小时内 |
[17:21] | within the 72 hours on Monique Watson’s disappearance. | 同时失踪人的档案找出来 |
[17:26] | Yeah, what… in her area. | 对 就是同区域的 |
[17:28] | Well, if my information is correct, | 如果我的信息没错 |
[17:30] | this is gonna make for a really nice story. | 这绝对会是个超棒的故事 |
[18:01] | Kid, it seems like a little bit of a stretch. | 小子 这听起来有点不靠谱 |
[18:03] | Oh, come on, you have to admit it sounds really fishy. | 你必须得承认这听起来很可疑 |
[18:07] | Again, we have a witness saying that he was there every day | 我们还有目击证人能证明 |
[18:10] | until the day the girl went missing. | 女孩儿失踪前他每天都在 |
[18:14] | And then no one seen him since. | 女孩儿失踪之后就没人见过他了 |
[18:16] | On top of that I have a quote on record from his dispatcher | 除此之外我还有他调配员的录音记录 |
[18:19] | saying that he hasn’t called out in four years of working there | 他开车四年以来 从来只在那一片趴活儿 |
[18:23] | And should that be enough? | 这难道就够了吗 |
[18:24] | Well, it is for me. | 我觉得够了 |
[18:32] | Listen, it’s not like we accused the guy. | 这样 我们又不是在控诉这人有罪 |
[18:35] | He went missing. | 他失踪了 |
[18:37] | It doesn’t mean he’s guilty | 不一定代表他就有罪 |
[18:40] | or has anything to do with the girl. | 或者和这女孩有啥关系 |
[18:42] | But why nobody bothered to make the connection? | 但为什么没人费心想想其中有什么关联 |
[18:45] | Why nobody bothered to investigate it? | 为什么没人去费力调查一下 |
[18:48] | Because nobody gives a fuck, that’s why. | 因为他妈的没人在乎 就是这样 |
[18:51] | We put it out there | 我们把它提出来 |
[18:53] | and then it’ll open us up to a lot of follow-up articles. | 就是为后续调查发文打开大门 |
[18:56] | All we have to do | 需要我们做的只是 |
[18:58] | is give the Department good enough reason to investigate the case. | 给司法部门一个足够好的理由去开始调查 |
[19:09] | Okay, fuck it, let’s run it. | 行 那他妈的就做吧 |
[19:49] | Mhmm, yeah. | 好的 |
[19:52] | Alright, okay. | 没问题 好的 |
[19:53] | I’m just finishing up. | 我刚刚搞完 |
[19:54] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[19:59] | So this is it? | 就是这篇了么 |
[20:01] | I should say so. | 应该就是了 |
[20:07] | That family is in for a big surprise tomorrow morning, huh? | 这家人明早肯定会被大吓一跳的 |
[20:12] | Jesus, if I was them, | 天哪 如果我是他们 |
[20:13] | I’d hate to find out about this from a newspaper. | 我绝对不想从报纸上得知这消息 |
[20:16] | Yeah, well, I’m on my way out. | 行吧 我走了 |
[20:18] | See you tomorrow. Have a good night. | 明天见 晚安 |
[20:31] | I see, I won’t be home in time. | 明白了 我今天不会准时回家 |
[20:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:36] | Well, put her on the phone, I wanna talk to her. | 让她来接电话 我想跟她说下话 |
[20:39] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:51] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨宝贝儿 |
[20:53] | I know, mom told me. | 我知道 妈妈告诉我了 |
[20:57] | But honey, that’s no reason to fight. | 但甜心 这也不该吵架呀 |
[21:00] | Different people have different ideas. | 不同人有不同的想法 |
[21:01] | That makes it special. | 所以才如此独一无二 |
[21:05] | Evans and I have lots of different ideas, | 埃文斯和我想法常常不同 |
[21:07] | but we don’t fight. | 但我们就不吵架 |
[21:09] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[21:11] | Hey, how’s your tummy? | 你的小肚肚还好吗 |
[21:14] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[21:15] | I’m glad. | 我也很开心 |
[21:18] | No, not tonight, | 不 今晚不行 |
[21:19] | but I’ll wake up you in the morning, okay? | 我明早会把你叫起来的 好吗 |
[21:22] | I’ll get you set for school. | 我会帮你准备好去上学的 |
[21:24] | Alright. | 好的 |
[21:25] | I love you, too, honey. | 我也爱你 甜心 |
[21:27] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[21:30] | Put momma back on the phone, please. | 让妈妈来接电话 |
[21:34] | So put momma back on the phone, you goofball. | 让妈妈接电话 我的小傻瓜 |
[21:38] | Alright. | 好的 |
[21:40] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:44] | Hey, honey. | 宝贝儿你也好 |
[21:46] | Ah, she is fine, she just wanted to talk to me. | 她还好啦 她只是想和我说说话 |
[21:51] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[21:54] | Bye, hon. | 再见甜心 |
[21:56] | Ortega! | 奥尔特加 |
[21:58] | Don’t run. | 别跑呀 |
[22:01] | Please don’t run. | 求你别跑了 |
[22:06] | What have I just fucking told you? | 我他妈的刚告诉你什么来着 |
[22:08] | You motherfucker! | 你个婊子养的 |
[22:10] | Ortega! | 奥尔特加 |
[22:12] | Fucking asshole. | 他妈的混蛋 |
[22:27] | Our Father who art in Heaven… | 我们在云上的天父呀 |
[22:32] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[22:33] | Hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come | 愿人人尊汝为圣 愿汝之天国降临 |
[22:34] | I don’t know what else to say to you. | 我不知道还能对您说什么 |
[22:36] | thy will be done on earth… | 愿汝之旨意行于人间 |
[22:37] | I don’t know if you are even listening. | 我不知道您是否在听 |
[22:39] | …as it is in heaven. | 仍如行于天国 |
[22:40] | Give us this day our daily bread. | 赐吾今日之膳食 |
[22:41] | God, I have nothing to offer in return. | 上帝呀我没有什么能回报于您 |
[22:43] | Forgive us our trespasses, | 宽恕吾之僭越 |
[22:44] | as we forgive those who trespass… | 如吾宽恕他人之僭越 |
[22:45] | So I surrender. | 我屈服于您 |
[22:46] | Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. | 领吾免于诱惑 远离恶魔 |
[22:49] | All I know is I just can’t quit on her. | 我只知道我不能放弃她 |
[22:50] | For thine is the kingdom, the power… | 因王国 权柄 |
[22:52] | She’s the light of my eyes. | 她是我的光 |
[22:54] | …and the glory. | 和无上荣耀均归于您 |
[22:54] | God, please, why her? | 上帝呀 为什么是她 |
[22:56] | Give us this day our daily bread. And… | 赐吾今日之膳食 并 |
[22:57] | I can’t understand. | 我无法理解 |
[22:58] | Please, I beg you, please, please, | 求您了 求您了 |
[23:01] | bring her back. | 让她回来 |
[23:03] | Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those | 宽恕吾之僭越 |
[23:04] | who trespass against us. | 如同吾宽恕他人之僭越 |
[23:05] | Forever and ever. | 永生永世 |
[23:08] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[23:13] | Mrs. Watson. | Waston夫人 |
[23:18] | I’m… I’m Christian Baker from The Chronicle. | 我是《纪事报》的克里斯蒂安 Baker |
[23:21] | Mr. Baker, I’m sorry, | Baker先生 我很抱歉 |
[23:22] | but this is not a good time for us to talk. | 但现在说话不太方便 |
[23:25] | My family is under a lot of pressure right now. | 我家人现在压力很大 |
[23:27] | I just can’t… | 我就是不能 |
[23:28] | Well, hey, it’s just gonna take a few minutes. | 只要几分钟就好 |
[23:29] | I’m reporting on how the police are handling your case. | 我在报道警方对你案子的调查情况 |
[23:33] | Nobody is helping us. | 没人在帮我我们 |
[23:35] | Nobody knows anything. | 大家什么都不知道 |
[23:37] | The cops came around, they searched the building, | 警察们来之后就搜查了这楼 |
[23:39] | and then they just stopped coming. | 然后他们就不再来了 |
[23:41] | The newspapers just ask the same questions. | 报纸总问一样的问题 |
[23:43] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[23:44] | I might be able to help. | 我或许可以帮忙 |
[23:46] | I have a couple of things that are just… | 我有些事希望 |
[23:48] | I needed to talk to you about. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[23:49] | It won’t take long. | 不要很久的 |
[23:50] | But I can’t do it out here. | 但我不能站在这里说 |
[23:57] | It’s okay? | 可以吗 |
[24:03] | You can uh, you can sit here. | 你可以 可以坐在这里 |
[24:08] | Now, we don’t have any hard evidence, | 我们没有什么确凿的证据 |
[24:10] | but I… I found a lead on a suspect | 但我找到了一位嫌疑犯的线索 |
[24:13] | that the cops don’t know about. | 警察还不知道这事 |
[24:16] | And my newspaper is gonna publish an article about it | 我们报纸明早将发布相关的文章 |
[24:19] | tomorrow morning and I thought that | 我觉着 |
[24:21] | your family should know before it goes out. | 你和你的家人应该在发布前知道这事 |
[24:23] | Please do not play with me, Mr. Baker. | 别和我开玩笑 Baker先生 |
[24:26] | Okay, the last thing we need is false hope. | 我们最不需要的就是虚假的希望了 |
[24:29] | No, ma’am. | 不不 女士 |
[24:30] | Now, what I can promise you | 我可以向您保证 |
[24:32] | is that when the article comes out, | 一旦本文刊登 |
[24:33] | when people take notice, | 人们会开始关注这事 |
[24:35] | the police will be forced to reinvigorate their search. | 警察会被迫重开调查 |
[25:11] | Hey, Tiff. | 嗨 蒂芙 |
[25:13] | I’m home. | 我到家了 |
[25:15] | Baby, I’m in here and we have a guest. | 宝贝儿 我在里房 我们有客人了 |
[25:18] | Baby, this is Mr. Baker, he… | 宝贝儿这是Baker先生 他 |
[25:20] | What the fuck are you doing in my house? | 你他妈的在我家里干什么 |
[25:23] | – Get the fuck out right now! – Michael! | -他妈的给我滚出去 -迈克尔 |
[25:25] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[25:26] | I told you to stay away from my family. | 我告诉过你离我家人远点 |
[25:28] | I understand you’re going through… | 我理解你在经历什么 |
[25:29] | You don’t understand shit. | 你什么都不懂 |
[25:30] | Michael, this man can help us. | 迈克尔 这个人能帮我们 |
[25:32] | Nobody is helping us, Tiffany. | 没人在帮我们 蒂芙尼 |
[25:35] | Now, I don’t know why he’s here, but it’s not to help. | 我不懂他为什么在这里 但绝对不是帮忙 |
[25:37] | You tryin’ to write a nice piece about a poor black family | 你想写篇关于贫困的黑人家庭的文章 |
[25:39] | for all the people downtown to read over their morning coffee? | 给那些有钱人早餐时边喝咖啡边读 |
[25:43] | Is that what this is? | 是这样吗 |
[25:44] | Man, my daughter is missing | 朋友 我女儿失踪了 |
[25:47] | and the police don’t give a damn about it. | 警察都他妈的不上心 |
[25:48] | Do you care about that? | 你能关心吗 |
[25:51] | Does that part of the story actually interest you, huh? | 你是不是觉得这故事很有意思 |
[25:53] | – I have information. – Information, huh? | -我有渠道 -渠道 |
[25:56] | Why don’t you take your information | 那就麻烦你带上你的渠道 |
[25:57] | and get the fuck out of my apartment? | 从我们家滚出去 |
[26:00] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[26:01] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[26:03] | Get the fuck out! | 给我滚出去 |
[26:04] | Can you please calm down, Mr. Watson? | 您能否冷静一下 沃森先生 |
[26:05] | – I’m just trying to help. – Don’t tell me to calm down. | -我只是想帮忙 -别跟我提冷静 |
[26:06] | I’ll calm down | 你滚出去 |
[26:07] | – when you get the fuck out of here. -Baby, please! | -我就冷静了 -亲爱的 别这样 |
[26:09] | Please. What if he can help us? | 别这样 万一他能帮上忙呢 |
[26:11] | Please, Michael. | 别这样 迈克尔 |
[26:19] | Look. | 听着 |
[26:23] | I need you to understand that we are in hell. | 你要明白 我们这是在人间地狱 |
[26:30] | Do you get what I’m saying here? | 你明白我什么意思吗 |
[26:33] | My daughter is missing, | 我女儿失踪了 |
[26:35] | and you know what the police did about it? | 你知道警察干了什么吗 |
[26:39] | They knocked on couple of doors, | 他们敲了几家的门 |
[26:41] | walked through the building, | 进屋子里转转 |
[26:43] | and then they left. | 然后就走了 |
[26:44] | That is the help we got. | 这就是他们的努力 |
[26:46] | I… I… I guess they got better shit to do, right? | 他们大概有他妈更重要的事吧 |
[26:51] | My son, he can’t even go to school anymore, | 我的儿子 现在学都没法上 |
[26:53] | because he keeps having panic attacks. | 因为他总是惊恐发作 |
[26:56] | We don’t need any more reporters, | 我们不需要什么记者 |
[26:58] | because it’s not gonna get me a single step closer | 因为记者帮不上半点忙 |
[27:01] | to holding my little girl in my arms. | 他们带不回我女儿 |
[27:10] | I’m tired, man. | 我累了 朋友 |
[27:14] | And I’m scared. | 我很怕 |
[27:22] | She was supreme. | 她那么好 |
[27:28] | She was my everything, man. | 她是我的一切 |
[27:30] | You never have everything and no money | 你一无所有 一穷二白 |
[27:32] | while all you wanna do is come home to your family | 你唯一想做的就是与家人团聚 |
[27:36] | and that was all you needed, and then all of a sudden | 这就是你唯一想要的东西 然后突然间 |
[27:39] | somethin’ comes and rips your heart out? | 发生这种事 把你心脏生挖出来了 |
[27:41] | Do you have any idea what that’s like? | 你明白这是什么感觉吗 |
[27:44] | And then you wonder, you walk on the street | 你走在街上 |
[27:45] | and every child you see | 看见的每一个孩子 |
[27:47] | and every little child’s voice you hear, | 听见的每一阵孩子的声音 |
[27:49] | you think just maybe it might be your little girl? | 你都在想是不是你的孩子 |
[27:51] | Do you have any idea what that’s like? | 你明白这是什么感觉吗 |
[27:53] | Do you? | 明白吗 |
[27:58] | So what are you gonna do about it, huh? | 你想怎么帮 |
[28:01] | You’re right, Mr. Watson. | 你说的对 沃森先生 |
[28:04] | The police don’t give a damn about your daughter. | 警察根本不在乎你女儿 |
[28:08] | But I might be the only person who can make ’em. | 我也许是唯一能让他们行动起来的人 |
[28:19] | Now… now I’m listenin’. | 我 我听着 |
[28:31] | Hey, Mike. | 诶 迈克 |
[28:32] | Today’s paper. | 今天的报纸 |
[28:49] | 出租司机雅尼·阿贝尔德疑与莫妮克·沃森失踪案有关 警方不管不顾 | |
[29:22] | Father, we come to you right now | 圣父 我们为您而来 |
[29:24] | just thanking you for everything that you’ve done for us. | 感谢您的庇佑 |
[29:30] | As You can see it, | 如您所见 |
[29:35] | Make sure she is okay, | 求您保佑她一切都好 |
[29:39] | she is safe. | 保佑她平安 |
[29:46] | and she is warm, and she’s happy. | 保佑她衣食无忧 心情愉快 |
[29:50] | Please. | 请求您 |
[29:53] | That’s all I ask of You. | 这是我唯一的请求 |
[29:57] | We miss her and we need her back. | 我们思念她 愿她归来 |
[30:07] | In Your name, we pray. | 以您的名义 我们衷心祈祷 |
[30:11] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[31:47] | Yeah? | 哪位 |
[31:49] | Sam, it’s fucking early, man. | 萨姆 你也太早了吧 |
[31:53] | Found who? | 发现谁了 |
[31:57] | Yeah, no, I’ll meet you… I’ll meet you there. | 不 我们 我们就在那儿见 |
[32:00] | I’m… I’m leaving now. | 我马上出门了 |
[32:14] | Yo. Hey, boss. | 老板你好 |
[32:16] | Have you seen this little girl? | 你见过这个小女孩吗 |
[32:19] | You mind taking a flyer? | 您能看看这个单子吗 |
[32:20] | No, I gotta run, man. | 不了 我要跑步 |
[32:21] | No, come on, man, it’s my daughter. | 不 朋友 这是我女儿 |
[32:23] | Haven’t seen her, I swear to God. | 对天发誓 没见过 |
[32:24] | Just… just… come on… | 就 就看一眼 |
[32:25] | Just in case. | 说不定呢 |
[32:28] | Hey, just take a look, man. | 就看一眼 朋友 |
[32:30] | I uh… | 我 |
[32:32] | Maybe your neighbors know. | 说不定你的邻居见过呢 |
[32:39] | My colleague, Christian and I, wrote the story, | 我和同事克里斯蒂安写了这篇报道 |
[32:40] | Mr. Baker. We work at The Chronicle. | 他姓Baker 我们在《纪事报》共事 |
[32:42] | – Baker? – Yeah, that’s right, Mr. Baker. | -Baker -对 Baker先生 |
[32:44] | – Sounds familiar. – Sam Perkins. | -有点耳熟 -我是萨姆 Perkins |
[32:45] | We work at The Chronicle. | 我们是《纪事报》的 |
[32:46] | I really hope you find her, because this is a… | 真希望能找到她 真是 |
[32:47] | – I hope… … – It’s a tragedy. | -希望如此 -真是一场悲剧 |
[33:01] | – Christian! – Yeah. | -克里斯蒂安 -来了 |
[33:02] | -What’s going on? – Hey. | -怎么样 -你好 |
[33:04] | Okay, is he in yet? | 还好 他来了吗 |
[33:05] | No, he’s not in yet. | 还没来 |
[33:08] | Well, have you heard anything? | 你听见什么了没 |
[33:10] | That’s him. | 他来了 |
[33:15] | Get back! | 退后 |
[33:17] | People move back! | 大家退后 |
[33:18] | Move back! | 退后 |
[33:20] | When did they bring you in for questioning? | 你是什么时候被传唤的 |
[33:21] | Yeah, where is the girl? | 那女孩在哪里 |
[33:22] | When did they bring you in for questioning? | 你是什么时候被传唤的 |
[33:23] | Just uh, move back. | 往后退 |
[33:25] | When did they bring you in for questioning? | 你是什么时候被传唤的 |
[33:27] | Do you know where the girl is? | 你知道这个女孩在哪里吗 |
[33:28] | Are there any charges at this point? | 现在是否已经发出了指控 |
[33:31] | Everyone stand back. | 大家往后退 |
[33:32] | Back off. Back off. | 往后退 往后退 |
[34:00] | Go on. | 继续吧 |
[34:02] | It was just insane. | 场面太疯狂了 |
[34:04] | I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. | 我都不敢相信自己的眼睛 |
[34:07] | This was like people yelling, screaming. | 人们又喊又叫 |
[34:10] | The car was halfway up on the sidewalk. | 车子一半挂在人行道上 |
[34:16] | And she’s in the hospital fighting for her life. | 她在医院里生命垂危 |
[34:19] | It’s okay, Marco. | 没事的 Marco |
[34:21] | You did good, you did very good. | 你做的很好了 非常好 |
[34:24] | Thank you for sharing. | 感谢你的分享 |
[34:32] | Mr. Watson? | 沃森先生 |
[34:34] | No. | 我不想说 |
[34:42] | Freddy, welcome back. | 弗雷迪 欢迎回来 |
[34:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:49] | So what’s going on in there? | 审得怎么样了 |
[34:52] | We’re cracking him, Captain. | 我们在攻击他的心理防线 长官 |
[34:54] | He’s soft, soft as shit. | 他软得很 跟面团子似的 |
[34:55] | Now listen, | 听好了 |
[34:57] | fucking press called us out by finding this guy. | 外面那群狗记者让我们找到罪犯 |
[34:59] | They are making it look like we are not doing our jobs. | 他们搞得我们好像什么都没干一样 |
[35:02] | So if this is the guy, let’s pin him quick | 如果就是这人 抓紧时间他定罪 |
[35:04] | and let’s wrap this thing up. | 把这一页掀过去 |
[35:06] | And if he’s not the guy, | 如果他不是 |
[35:08] | you make him the guy? | 就让他是 |
[35:10] | I did not do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[35:12] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[35:14] | Please, you have to believe me. | 求你了 你得相信我 |
[35:16] | Can you picture? | 你能想象一下吗 |
[35:18] | I mean picture yourself, | 想象一下你自己 |
[35:20] | walking out the front door of this station. | 从警局正门走出去 |
[35:24] | You think you can go back to your job? | 你以为你还能回去工作吗 |
[35:28] | Nobody out there cares what you think you did | 外面没人在乎你在想什么 做了什么 |
[35:32] | or didn’t do. | 或者没做什么 |
[35:33] | All of New York City is looking at you. | 整个纽约城都看着你呢 |
[35:37] | Every single person. | 每一个人都是 |
[35:40] | They all know that you took that poor, | 他们都知道你带走了那个可怜的 |
[35:43] | innocent, little girl | 无辜的小女孩 |
[35:46] | and had your way with her. | 对她干了些你干得出的事 |
[35:48] | I did… I did not. | 我没有 |
[35:50] | I promise, I did not do anything. | 我发誓 我什么都没干 |
[35:52] | Plead temporary insanity. | 就用暂时性的精神错乱来辩护吧 |
[35:54] | Induced by alcohol abuse. | 酒精滥用引起的 |
[35:56] | That’s not a bad defense. | 这个辩解倒不错 |
[35:58] | I don’t care. You get somebody. | 我不在乎 你随便找个人去 |
[36:01] | That is unless you want a fuck ton of monkey screaming | 不然就得听着外面一群动物园猴子 |
[36:03] | in that zoo they call “the hood” out there. | 直喊”骗子” |
[36:08] | You understand me? And I don’t want that. | 你懂了没 我可不想听他们嚷嚷 |
[36:10] | No, sir. | 懂了 先生 |
[36:11] | I have enough headaches. | 我够头疼的了 |
[36:14] | So get back in there and break him down. | 赶紧回去让他认罪 |
[36:17] | Get creative. | 有点创意 |
[36:19] | Improvise motherfucker, improvise. | 演起来 白痴 演起来 |
[36:23] | I drink a lot, too. | 我也容易喝高 |
[36:25] | And the fucked-up part about is sometimes my memory gets | 操蛋的地方在于 有的时候这个记忆 |
[36:28] | a little foggy, you know? | 会变得模糊 你懂吗 |
[36:30] | Your memory every get foggy? | 你有没有过记忆模糊 |
[36:32] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:33] | – You ever black out? – No. | -你从来没喝断片过吗 -没 |
[36:35] | You don’t think maybe you… you blacked out | 你说不定没意识到自己断片 |
[36:36] | and you maybe did something you wouldn’t normally do. | 说不定会做些平时不会做的事 |
[36:39] | Something involving a little girl? | 比如对某个小女孩 |
[36:42] | Please, this is not right what is happening. | 求你了 不是这样的 |
[36:43] | This is not right. | 不是这样的 |
[36:54] | And which day was that? | 那天是哪天 |
[36:56] | Forgotten to mention it before. | 之前忘记问了 |
[37:00] | See, see, see… | 是这样的 |
[37:01] | I’ve seen the girl before, but I did not know her. | 我见过那个小女孩 但我们不认识 |
[37:03] | You have seen the girl? | 你见过那个女孩吗 |
[37:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:06] | Before you were saying that you didn’t know anything, | 你之前说你什么也不知道 |
[37:09] | but you have been watching her. | 可你现在说你见过她 |
[37:11] | No, no, no, no. Not at all, not at all. | 不不不 不是这样的 |
[37:13] | See, I park my car in the same spot every morning. | 我每天早上在同一个地方停车 |
[37:17] | And you watch Monique Watson walk by! | 然后你看着莫妮克·沃森走过去 |
[37:19] | No, I don’t watch her. | 不是 我没有看她 |
[37:21] | I see her walk to school sometimes. | 我只是有的时候看见她上学 |
[37:22] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[37:23] | – I don’t watch her… – Nah, I’ll… | -我没有看她 -不对 |
[37:24] | I’ll tell you what you did. | 我来告诉你你都干了些什么 |
[37:24] | I know exactly how this went down. | 我知道后面都发生了什么 |
[37:26] | No. | 不 |
[37:27] | You watched that little girl every day for a month. | 你每天都看这个小女孩 看了一个月 |
[37:30] | – You learned her routine. – No. | -你知道了她的日常路线 -没有 |
[37:33] | You couldn’t wait for her to walk by in the morning. | 你等不及每天早上看她经过 |
[37:35] | And then the day finally arrived, | 这天终于到了 |
[37:37] | you got your phony alibi all squared away. | 你伪造了不在场证明 |
[37:40] | And you waited for her to show up, you fucking monster! | 你等着她出现 你这个杂种羔子 |
[37:43] | You told her you have something to show her. | 你告诉她 想给她看点东西 |
[37:45] | Like we all know she’s a little girl | 我们也知道她是个小女孩 |
[37:47] | and you seem like a nice enough guy. | 而你看起来很和善 |
[37:48] | So why wouldn’t she follow you? | 她怎么会拒绝你呢 |
[37:50] | – Where did you take her? – I did not touch her. | -你把她带到哪里去了 -我都没碰她 |
[37:52] | I did not touch her, I did not. | 我没碰她 我没有 |
[37:53] | I did not do anything, I promise. | 我什么也没做 我发誓 |
[37:55] | I did not do anything, I promise, I promise. | 我什么也没做 我发誓 我发誓 |
[37:59] | – I promise. – Are you fucking crying? | -我发誓 -你他妈的在哭吗 |
[38:01] | No, no. | 没 没有 |
[38:02] | Are you fucking crying? | 你他妈的在哭吗 |
[38:05] | I have seen the girl before, but I did not know her. | 我见过那个小女孩 但我们不认识 |
[38:07] | Yeah, no shit you’ve seen the girl, | 对 你他妈没见过那个小女孩 |
[38:09] | you sick piece of shit. | 你这个恶心的家伙 |
[38:10] | How did it feel to grab her… | 抓住她 |
[38:12] | take her way? Huh? | 然后把她拉走 感觉如何 |
[38:14] | Did it feel like you were doing the right thing? | 你觉得自己做的对吗 |
[38:16] | I did not do… | 我没有 |
[38:17] | I hope you like getting fucked in the ass, | 我希望你喜欢被人爆菊 |
[38:19] | because that’s exactly what’s gonna happen | 因为等你被关起来之后 |
[38:21] | when your skinny ass gets locked up. | 就会发生 |
[38:24] | We have you on record saying you were following her. | 记录上说你当时在跟踪她 |
[38:27] | Might as well tell us the rest! | 你最好把剩下的都交待清楚 |
[38:31] | And maybe… maybe we can cut you a deal. | 有可能 也许我们可以放你一马 |
[38:36] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[38:37] | I… I never said that. | 我从未那样说过 |
[38:38] | I never said that, I didn’t. | 我从没说过 从来没有 |
[38:40] | Are you calling me a liar, huh? | 你是说我是个骗子吗 |
[38:42] | Say it again! | 再说一次 |
[38:43] | Call me a liar, huh? | 说我骗你吗 |
[38:44] | – You say it again, huh! – Cannot breathe. | -你再说一次 -呼吸不了了 |
[38:46] | Hey, hey. Easy, easy! | 放松些 放松些 |
[38:47] | – Cannot breathe. – You ain’t nothing. | -呼吸不了了 -你什么都不是 |
[38:49] | – Easy! – You ain’t nothing! | -冷静 -你什么都不是 |
[38:49] | – Take it easy. – You hear me? | -放松点 -听到了吗 |
[38:51] | You are no-fucking body. | 你他妈啥都不是 |
[38:52] | Nobody! | 什么都不是 |
[39:26] | Sir, I finally got a hold of the rehab center. | 先生 我终于得到戒毒中心的消息了 |
[39:29] | Guy’s alibi checks out. | 这家伙的不在场证明已核实 |
[39:31] | Shit, give me that. | 妈的 给我看看 |
[39:35] | His checking date is the day before the girl disappeared. | 他的退房日期比女孩的失踪日期要提前一天 |
[39:40] | You sure this is legit? | 你确定这个没问题吗 |
[39:41] | The receptionist sent it | 这个是前台发来的 |
[39:42] | and in fact Dr. Bolt confirmed he was there. | 而且其实波尔特医生也证实了他当时在那里 |
[39:44] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 绝对是在搞我 |
[40:03] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[40:21] | He had likely already passed away | 很有可能在被从警察局带走之前 |
[40:24] | before he was removed from the police station. | 他就已经去世了 |
[40:26] | And now we go to a press release | 现在咱们去康复中心的新闻发布会 |
[40:27] | at the rehabilitation center that Yann Abelard was attending | 雅尼 阿贝尔德在被警察带走之前 |
[40:30] | days prior to his apprehension by the police. | 一直在那里进行康复 |
[40:33] | I would personally like to offer my deepest condolences | 我个人希望向阿贝尔德先生全家 |
[40:35] | to Mr. Abelard’s family. | 表达我最深切的哀悼 |
[40:37] | In the little experience I had with him, | 就这次与他的短短的接触经历而言 |
[40:40] | he struck me as a good man. | 我觉得他是个好人 |
[40:42] | We have no further statement at this time. | 我们目前没有其他声明了 |
[40:50] | I fucked this up. | 我把事情搞砸了 |
[40:52] | You gotta let me make it right. | 你必须给我机会弥补 |
[40:54] | We fucked this up and we can’t make it right. | 我们已经搞砸了 无法弥补 |
[40:57] | We just have to ride it out. | 我们只能顺其自然了 |
[41:00] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[41:02] | Lay low for a while. | 躺一会儿 |
[41:03] | If this blows over, | 这事儿如果过去了 |
[41:05] | I’ll put you back as soon as I can. | 我就最快速度让你回去接着写报道 |
[41:07] | If this blows over? | 如果这事儿过去了 |
[41:11] | If it blows over. | 这事儿肯定得过去 |
[42:16] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[42:16] | Like he’s really interested. | 好像他真的感兴趣一样 |
[42:18] | Jesus, man. | 天啊 |
[42:22] | – Did you…- Come on, bro. | -你有没有 -注意点啊 伙计 |
[43:24] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[43:28] | Mrs. Watson? | 沃森太太吗 |
[43:30] | It’s Christian Baker. | 我是克里斯蒂安 Baker |
[43:33] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[43:39] | I can’t, Mr. Baker. | Baker先生 不行 |
[43:42] | Please leave before my husband comes home. | 请趁我老公回家之前赶紧走吧 |
[43:44] | He’s real upset. | 他真的特别生气 |
[43:45] | I know that I might’ve made a mistake, | 我知道我可能是犯了个错 |
[43:47] | but your daughter is still out there | 但你女儿还失踪在外 |
[43:50] | and someone has to find her. | 必须要找到她啊 |
[43:54] | I have a friend inside the police department | 我在警察局内部有个朋友 |
[43:56] | that will help. | 可以帮忙 |
[44:04] | Mrs. Watson, please. | 沃森太太 拜托了 |
[44:10] | That man is dead, Mr. Baker. | Baker先生 那个人已经死了 |
[44:13] | Please, we don’t wanna involve ourselves | 拜托 我们不想把自己牵扯进 |
[44:15] | in anybody else’s tragedies. | 其他人的悲剧中 |
[44:19] | We just want our daughter back. | 我们只想让女儿能回来 |
[44:22] | Please just leave before my husband comes home. | 请趁我老公回家之前赶紧走吧 |
[44:27] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[44:38] | Days like this get me wondering, you know? | 这样的日子让我很困惑 |
[44:43] | You ever think maybe we’re not doing the right thing? | 你想过没有 也许我们做的不对呢 |
[44:46] | That’s your first mistake. | 那是你犯的第一个错误 |
[44:46] | I mean, you tell me if this is right. | 你来告诉我 到底对不对 |
[44:49] | A guy is dead. | 一个人因此身亡了 |
[44:50] | Sorry, an innocent guy is dead. | 不好意思 是一个无辜的人因此身亡了 |
[44:54] | An innocent guy is dead and this girl is still missing. | 一个无辜的人死了 一个女孩还在失踪中 |
[44:59] | Fuck outta here. | 滚出去 |
[45:00] | You are not going wobbly on me. | 你别想动摇我 |
[45:02] | No, I’m just thinking, | 没有 我只是在思考 |
[45:05] | wondering if maybe we went too far? | 是不是也许咱们走的太远了 |
[45:07] | Too far? | 太远 |
[45:08] | No. | 不 |
[45:15] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道 |
[45:17] | How in the world is this fair? | 这世上有公平可言吗 |
[45:20] | – Fair for who? – Exactly my point. | -对谁公平 -我就是要说这个 |
[45:25] | We went too far, man. | 我们做得太过了 伙计 |
[45:28] | Way too far. | 实在太过了 |
[45:30] | Yeah, well, what if we didn’t and this was the guy? | 那如果我们没有 就是这个人呢 |
[45:33] | The problem is he’s not the fucking guy! | 问题就在于他不是啊 |
[45:37] | That’s the problem! | 这就是问题 |
[45:45] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[45:46] | It’s a 50/50 proposition. | 五五开的几率吧 |
[45:48] | We might be wrong, but we’re usually right. | 我们也许会出错 但下多数情况下咱们是对的 |
[45:51] | If we hesitate, start catching doubts, | 如果我们犹豫了 开始怀疑自己 |
[45:53] | we’ll never get the answers that we’re looking for. | 就永远都找不到答案了 |
[45:57] | The price is the problem. | 问题在于要付出的代价 |
[46:03] | Everything’s got a price. | 一切都有代价的 |
[46:05] | What costs you is doubt. | 你的代价就是怀疑 |
[46:10] | I guess you forgot our first ride together. | 我猜你是忘了咱们做的第一个案子了吧 |
[46:13] | I just made detective, two weeks in the squad. | 我当时刚当警探 在警队待了两周 |
[46:17] | We caught a bodega robbery in progress. | 咱们抓正在作案的便利店抢劫犯 |
[46:20] | Punk could not shoot straight. | 庞克枪法不准 |
[46:24] | I could. | 我能瞄准 |
[46:26] | Put two rounds in his belly and it was over. | 往他肚子开了两枪就搞定了 |
[46:28] | But I couldn’t stop shaking. | 但我发抖到停不下来 |
[46:32] | It was just a kid, | 那还只是个孩子 |
[46:33] | maybe I should have done things different, but… | 也许我应该采取不同的做法 |
[46:37] | you came over to me, you grabbed me, | 但你走过来 抓住我 |
[46:39] | you shook me hard, you said, | 大力摇晃我 |
[46:40] | “Evans, get it the fuck together.” | 然后说 埃文斯 振作点搞清楚 |
[46:43] | That kid almost killed us. | 那个小孩差点杀了咱们 |
[46:45] | He would’ve hurt a lot more people | 如果你没有拦住他 |
[46:47] | if you hadn’t stopped him. | 他将会伤害更多人 |
[46:48] | We don’t doubt. | 咱们不能犹豫 |
[46:50] | We don’t look back. | 不能回头看 |
[46:51] | It costs too much. | 代价太大了 |
[46:53] | “Two seconds of doubt will leave you dead.” | 犹豫两秒钟就会丧命 |
[46:56] | That’s what you told me. | 那是你告诉我的话 |
[46:59] | It’s the cost. | 这就是代价 |
[47:02] | The cost is always the problem. | 代价永远是大问题 |
[47:07] | I know your daughter got you in your head thinking, | 我知道你女儿让你开始思考 |
[47:10] | but you cannot go wobbly on me. | 但是你不能动摇我 |
[47:13] | I’m a human, I feel for the guy too, | 我是个人 我也同情他 |
[47:16] | but if you don’t go that hard, | 但是如果你不那样强硬 |
[47:19] | how you supposed to take down the dude | 你怎么能搞定那个 |
[47:21] | you know is lying to us? | 明知道在对咱们撒谎的人呢 |
[47:26] | Ain’t no shame in the game. | 做这事脸面不重要 |
[47:28] | No shame in the game. | 脸面不重要 |
[48:27] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[48:48] | I just want my baby back. | 我只希望我的孩子能回来 |
[48:51] | I want this case closed. | 我希望能结案 |
[48:53] | I’m not risking my job, | 我不想因为个黑人傻逼小女孩 |
[48:55] | because some dumb black little bitch | 在回家路上失踪了 |
[48:57] | got lost on her way home. | 就丢了我的工作 |
[49:01] | So you hit the family and you hit them hard. | 所以你去好好教训一下那家人 |
[49:06] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[49:08] | – Egg? – Yeah. | -鸡蛋吗 -是的 |
[49:10] | Good. | 真好 |
[49:13] | What’s wrong, man? | 有什么问题 伙计 |
[49:15] | Everything about this case, that’s what’s wrong. | 这个案子的所有事都有问题 |
[49:17] | If you want to know, there you have it. | 如果你想知道 该知道的你都清楚 |
[49:20] | Man, we already went over this. | 天啊 咱们已经查过了 |
[49:22] | Let’s just do our job. | 咱们只做工作 |
[49:24] | Don’t get personal. | 别带着私人感情 |
[49:26] | Don’t get personal? | 不带私人感情吗 |
[49:27] | You know, you sound like the chief. | 你听起来和头儿一样 |
[49:29] | “Don’t take it personally.” | 别带私人情感 |
[49:30] | Got his voice rattling around in my head. | 他的声音一直在我脑海回荡 |
[49:34] | Look, what are you upset about? | 你为了什么不高兴 |
[49:37] | We already agreed that we would go over there and to… | 咱们已经同意要去那里 |
[49:39] | No, no man. | 不 没有同意啊 伙计 |
[49:40] | You agreed. | 你同意了的 |
[49:44] | I keep trying to tell you stuff over and over, | 我一直在一遍一遍告诉你 |
[49:45] | but you are not listening. | 但你就是不听 |
[49:47] | I don’t like it. | 我不想这么做 |
[49:48] | It doesn’t feel right! | 感觉上这就不对 |
[49:50] | We’ve got no evidence. | 咱们没有证据 |
[49:51] | The chief just needs us to nail somebody. | 头儿只是让咱们钉死一个人 |
[49:52] | Anybody. | 随便一个人都行 |
[49:53] | He doesn’t care who. | 他不在乎到底抓谁 |
[49:56] | There’s no eyewitness. | 没有目击者 |
[49:58] | We’re just trying to save the chief’s fucking ass. | 我们只是在拼命替他收拾烂摊子 |
[50:00] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[50:02] | But I don’t think we should ignore the possibility. | 但我觉得我们不应该忽视这种可能性 |
[50:06] | We never looked at them, right? | 我们从不看他们 不是吗 |
[50:08] | You said that. | 你说的 |
[50:11] | What if they did have something to do with it. | 一旦他们和案子有关呢 |
[50:13] | If. | 如果 |
[50:14] | Even unintentionally, but something. | 即使是无意的 但也有什么 |
[50:17] | So let’s go over there, see for ourselves | 所以咱们去那里看看吧 |
[50:20] | then we can cross it off the list. | 看完就把这件事了结了 |
[50:22] | It’s just procedure, okay? | 只是走个流程而已 可以吗 |
[50:24] | Procedure, my ass. | 走流程 鬼呢 |
[50:27] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[50:29] | But I’m only doing it, | 但是我这么做 |
[50:30] | ’cause I wanna see it for myself. | 只是因为我自己想看看 |
[50:32] | Well, alright. | 好的 没问题 |
[50:33] | And no bullshit this time, okay? | 这次别再胡扯了 好吗 |
[50:36] | We go in there, yadah-yadah-yadah, | 我们去那里 说该说的话 |
[50:38] | no extra shove. | 不做多余的事 |
[50:40] | If we feel the time is right, we go after the kid. | 如果这次我们觉得时机对了 就去追那个孩子 |
[50:42] | If it’s him, fine. | 如果真是他的话 可以 |
[50:43] | If it’s not, we let him go. | 如果不是 我们就放了他 |
[50:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:53] | This is a bagel. | 这是个硬面包 |
[50:55] | I told him to give you a white bread. | 我告诉他了给你个白面包 |
[50:58] | Then maybe he doesn’t like black people. | 那也许是他不喜欢黑人吧 |
[51:00] | Maybe he knew it was for you. | 也许是因为他知道是给你的 |
[51:01] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[51:12] | Andre, baby, get the door. | 宝贝安德鲁 去开门 |
[51:36] | Morning, son. | 早啊 小伙子 |
[51:38] | Your parents home? | 你父母在家吗 |
[51:40] | Terrible what happened. | 所发生的事情太可怕了 |
[51:41] | But now we know for sure that he didn’t take her, | 现在我们确认不是他带走了你的女儿 |
[51:44] | so we have to start looking other places. | 所以我们得开始搜查别的地方 |
[51:48] | So you starting a new search. | 所以你们是开始新的搜查 |
[51:52] | It’s about time. | 早该如此了 |
[51:53] | Watch your tone. | 注意你说话的语气 |
[51:55] | What? | 什么 |
[51:56] | We didn’t have much to go off of before. | 之前我们没有多少可以调查的 |
[51:59] | Yann was our strongest lead. | 雅尼是我们最有用的信息 |
[52:01] | God rest his soul. | 愿他安息 |
[52:02] | He was troubled. | 他倒霉了 |
[52:05] | Right, but now he’s gone, rest in peace. | 是的 现在既然他没了 愿他安息 |
[52:06] | So we are looking at other possibilities. | 现在我们在找寻其他的可能性 |
[52:11] | You don’t… | 你们不会是 |
[52:15] | Man, what is this? | 伙计 这是什么意思 |
[52:16] | Why is your boy so nervous? | 为什么你的儿子这么焦躁 |
[52:20] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你们在开玩笑的吧 |
[52:22] | My daughter is gone and we are all on edge. | 我的女儿失踪了 我们都在崩溃的边缘 |
[52:25] | Is he being serious with this? | 他是认真的吗 |
[52:27] | Hey, you address me when you’re talking. | 你说话的时候对着我说 |
[52:34] | Son, do you know where your sister is? | 孩子 你知道你妹妹在哪里吗 |
[52:36] | – I don’t know. – What the fuck is this? | -我不知道 -这是在搞什么 |
[52:39] | – Michael. My daughter is missing | -迈克尔 -我的女儿失踪了 |
[52:40] | and y’all supposed to be out there looking for her | 你们应该到处找她 |
[52:42] | and you come in my house, accusing me. | 但是你们却闯进我的房子 指控我 |
[52:43] | You show a little fucking respect. | 你放尊重点 |
[52:48] | Calm down and answer the questions. | 冷静下来回答我的问题 |
[52:50] | Where was your boy the day she disappeared? | 你女儿失踪的那天你儿子在哪里 |
[52:53] | Said he came home early, did anybody see him? | 声称他早早的回家了 有人看到吗 |
[52:55] | – This isn’t right, Mich… You are all fucking tripping! | -这是不对的 -你疯了 |
[52:57] | This is some bullshit. | 你在胡扯 |
[52:58] | Brother, tell this man he being ridiculous. | 兄弟 告诉他这很荒谬 |
[53:00] | I’m not your brother. | 我不是你的兄弟 |
[53:02] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪里 |
[53:03] | Boy, you’re gonna wanna keep your voice down. | 孩子 小声点说话 |
[53:05] | Why can’t you find her? | 你们为什么没找到她 |
[53:07] | Why can’t they find her? | 为什么他们没找到她 |
[53:09] | Mom, why can’t they find her? | 妈妈 为什么他们没找到她 |
[53:11] | Andre. | 安德鲁 |
[53:14] | Boy, you need to relax. | 孩子 你需要冷静 |
[53:15] | – She’s not here! – You need to relax. | -她不在这里 -你需要冷静 |
[53:17] | She’s not… she’s not here! | 她不 她不再这儿 |
[53:18] | Hey Dre, stop it, I mean it. | 德鲁 停下来 我是认真的 |
[53:21] | Hey, man! Hey! | 嘿 伙计 嘿 |
[53:22] | Just… just… just calm down, alright? | 冷静下来 好吗 |
[53:24] | I’m very fucking calm. | 我很冷静 |
[53:25] | She’s not here, okay! | 他不在这儿 好吧 |
[53:27] | Listen to your parents, Andre. | 听你父母的 安德鲁 |
[53:28] | Why can’t you find her? | 为什么你们找不到她 |
[53:29] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我走 |
[53:30] | Try to stay calm. | 冷静下来 |
[53:31] | Show me both hands. | 让我看到你的双手 |
[53:33] | – Oh baby. – Show me your hands. | -宝贝 -让我看到你的双手 |
[53:34] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[53:37] | Don’t do this please. | 求你了 不要这样 |
[53:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[53:39] | Don’t… don’t hurt my son. | 不要 不要伤害我的儿子 |
[53:40] | He didn’t do anything, man. | 他什么也没做 伙计 |
[53:41] | We’ll see about that. | 我们会调查出来的 |
[53:43] | Step back. | 后退 |
[53:58] | – Woah, woah, woah, woah. – I’m sorry, officer, | -哇哦 哇哦 -抱歉 警官 |
[53:59] | – my son Andre Watson, he… – It’s fine, have a seat please. | -我的儿子安德鲁 沃森 -他没事 请坐下 |
[54:02] | – Do you any information… – Sit down! | -你有他的任何消息吗 -坐下 |
[54:05] | Outside! | 去外面 |
[54:09] | Look, how long do you want us to wait? | 听着 你还想让我们等多久 |
[54:10] | You cannot keep my child all day long. | 你们不能扣留我儿子一整天 |
[54:12] | We’re gonna keep him here as long as we need to, alright? | 我们要留多久就留多久 懂了么 |
[54:14] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[54:17] | They better not be hurtin’ my kid, man. | 你们最好不要伤害我的孩子 伙计 |
[54:18] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[54:20] | Just sit and wait. | 坐着等就好了 |
[54:23] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[54:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:31] | The door please. | 请带上门 |
[54:34] | The door. | 门 |
[54:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:39] | Hey, where’s that paper I had before? | 我之前的那个文件在哪 |
[54:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:44] | Yo, seriously, he comes back in here again, | 说真的 他要是再进来 |
[54:46] | fucking cuff him. | 就把他拷起来 |
[55:22] | Is it good? | 好吃吗 |
[55:24] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[55:30] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[55:37] | I’m not hungry, pop. | 我不饿 爸爸 |
[55:38] | Eat. | 吃 |
[55:47] | Oh shit. | 见鬼 |
[55:48] | Bow, where you at? | 博沃 你在哪儿 |
[55:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:54] | – It’s good. – Okay. | -好吃 -好的 |
[55:56] | Boom, hurry up. | 砰 快点 |
[56:02] | It didn’t kill you? | 没有难吃的要命吧 |
[56:04] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[56:13] | What is it? What’s happening? | 那是什么 发生了什么 |
[56:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:26] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[56:27] | Some cops. | 一些警察 |
[56:31] | Now they wanna come. | 现在他们想来了 |
[56:32] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[56:37] | Why are they in the garbage? | 为什么他们在垃圾桶那边围着 |
[56:43] | Why they… | 为什么他们 |
[57:07] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[57:09] | What’s it look like? | 情况怎么样 |
[57:11] | There is a homeless here. | 有一个流浪汉在这 |
[57:12] | Take this man for questioning inside. | 带这个人去里面做口供 |
[57:27] | Why are they getting in there? | 他们为什么在哪里翻 |
[57:28] | Why are they getting in the dumpster? | 他们为什么在垃圾桶里翻 |
[57:29] | Why are they getting in the dumpster? | 他们为什么在在垃圾桶里翻 |
[57:31] | Michael! Michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[57:32] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[57:34] | Is it… is it her? | 是 是她吗 |
[57:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[57:38] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[57:39] | That’s not her. | 那不是她 |
[57:40] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[58:04] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[58:05] | – Who is that? – Stand back! | -那是谁 -后退 |
[58:06] | It’s our daughter, it’s our daughter! | 那是我们的女儿 那是我们的女儿 |
[58:08] | Wait here. When it’s over… | 在这等着 等结束的时侯 |
[58:10] | I know! I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[58:11] | It’s gonna be alright. | 会没事的 |
[58:11] | Let us finish this. | 让我们做完这些 |
[58:14] | – Let us finish this. – My daughter. | -让我们做完这些 -我的女儿 |
[58:16] | I know, we’re gonna get him. | 我了解 我们会抓到他的 |
[58:19] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[58:23] | I wanna see. | 我想看 |
[58:31] | Let us finish this. | 让我们做完这些 |
[58:33] | – We gotta finish this, man. – Get off me! | -我们要做完这些 -放开我 |
[58:35] | Take it easy, man | 放松 伙计 |
[58:36] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[58:38] | Get off me… | 放开我 |
[58:55] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[58:56] | Oh my God! | 我的天哪 |
[58:57] | She’s dead. | 她没了 |
[59:42] | Stand back. | 后退 |
[59:56] | Police say they found the body of 10-year-old Tiera Reed. | 警察发现了年仅10岁的特里亚·里德尸体 |
[1:00:00] | Tiera went missing more than eight weeks ago | 特里亚在8周多之前失踪 |
[1:00:02] | from outside her home in Brooklyn where she was living | 失踪点为位于布鲁克林的家 |
[1:00:05] | with her grandma and two other sisters. | 失踪前她与奶奶和另外两个姐姐住在一起 |
[1:00:08] | Her body has been discovered in a dumpster | 她的尸体发现在距离她奶奶家 |
[1:00:11] | a few blocks away from her grandmother’s home. | 几个街区远的垃圾桶里 |
[1:00:14] | The search for Monique Watson, | 另外一起布鲁克林女孩失踪案 |
[1:00:16] | another missing girl from Brooklyn, New York continues. | 莫妮克·沃森的搜寻 纽约现场继续报道 |
[1:00:19] | Monique disappeared three weeks ago on April 2nd | 莫妮克失踪于两周之前的4月2号 |
[1:00:22] | and the police are asking for the community’s support. | 警方呼吁社区协助支持 |
[1:00:26] | The authorities believe Monique is still alive. | 当局认为莫妮克还活着 |
[1:01:02] | Mr. Watson? | 沃森先生 |
[1:01:04] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[1:01:08] | It’s time, Mr. Watson. | 是时候了 沃森先生 |
[1:01:16] | Oh well. | 好的 |
[1:01:23] | My… my name is Michael Watson. | 我的名字是迈克尔·沃森 |
[1:01:31] | My daughter went missing 20 days ago. | 我的女儿失踪了20天 |
[1:01:37] | And uh, we don’t know what happened, | 我们不知道发生了什么 |
[1:01:43] | that’s… that’s what’s killing me inside. | 这让我内心备受煎熬 |
[1:01:48] | Uh, I don’t know what else to do, you know. | 我不知道还能做些什么 |
[1:01:57] | I’m loosing hope and each… each day that passes, I can… | 每过一天 我的希望就变少一些 |
[1:02:02] | I can feel her getting further away from me. | 我能感觉到我离她越来越远 |
[1:02:05] | I’m losing her by the minute. | 每一分钟 我都在失去她 |
[1:02:14] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:02:23] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:02:28] | Yeah, whatever just uh… | 无论怎样 |
[1:02:30] | I would appreciate it. | 我会感激的 |
[1:02:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:37] | We’re gonna have to go over there. | 我们要过去那边 |
[1:02:39] | Again? | 又一次 |
[1:02:40] | Yep. | 是的 |
[1:02:41] | You ain’t got no job. | 你没有工作 |
[1:02:42] | You living with your mama. | 和你妈妈住在一起 |
[1:02:43] | And like yo, first of all look at your hair, | 像你这样 首先看看你的头发 |
[1:02:45] | first of all, look at your clothes. | 首先看看你的穿着 |
[1:02:46] | You know what I’m sayin’? | 你知道我在说什么吧 |
[1:02:47] | She followin’ me, I’m like, | 她跟着我 我是这样做的 |
[1:02:48] | “Yo Sonny, why are your eyebrows look like you know, | 孩子 为什么你的两个眉毛看起来 |
[1:02:51] | they running away from each other?” | 距离这么远 |
[1:02:52] | – Bitch was like… – Hey, man. | – 她像 -嗨 伙计 |
[1:02:54] | Oh shit, this nigga. | 见鬼 是这个家伙 |
[1:02:57] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:03:00] | You’ve got some big-ass balls coming to the block. | 你真有胆子来这个街区的 |
[1:03:03] | You know, people don’t like you too much out here. | 你知道这里的人不太喜欢你 |
[1:03:06] | Hey, I’m just trying to fix what happened. | 我只是试图弥补所发生的 |
[1:03:08] | You can’t fix a dead body, motherfucker. | 你无法弥补一具尸体 混蛋 |
[1:03:12] | Yo, so she go, | 然后她说 |
[1:03:13] | “Why do you gotta talk about my eyebrows like that, | “为什么你那样说我的眉毛 |
[1:03:16] | you know I just…” | 你知道我只是” |
[1:03:16] | Hey man, I just wanna ask you a question. | 嘿 伙计 我只想问你个问题 |
[1:03:20] | What the fuck’s wrong with you, boy? | 你是哪里有毛病吧 伙计 |
[1:03:21] | Yo, you fucked his shit out. | 你打坏他了 |
[1:03:22] | Get the fuck out of here, man. | 从这里滚开 |
[1:03:26] | Respect much, son. | 尊重 孩子 |
[1:03:29] | Hey you saw my hands right? | 你看到我的手了吧 |
[1:03:30] | I got the nigga quick. | 我一下就打翻了他 |
[1:03:32] | I was like pop, nigga. | 我就嘭的一下 伙计 |
[1:03:34] | I’m lightning, son. | 我是闪电 孩子 |
[1:03:35] | Hey yo, Floyd. Boom, nigga. Touched my hands bro. | 弗洛伊德 砰 伙计 兄弟摸摸我的拳头 |
[1:03:39] | I just need your help. | 我就只需要你的帮助 |
[1:03:41] | Yeah, no shit. | 不 |
[1:03:43] | You know I got a plan, you know I’m gonna… | 我有我的计划 我将要 |
[1:03:45] | I’m gonna have my own… | 我会有我的 |
[1:03:45] | What if it was your sister? | 如果那是你的妹妹 |
[1:03:54] | It’s just a couple of minutes, man. | 就几分钟而已 伙计 |
[1:03:58] | Alright, bro. | 好吧 兄弟 |
[1:04:01] | I mean damn shit, nigga, you can’t get no worse. | 反正你个傻逼也不能更垃圾了 |
[1:04:17] | Do you know a guy from the neighborhood | 你知道社区里面 |
[1:04:19] | named Marcus Mitchel? | 一个名叫马库斯·米歇尔的人吗 |
[1:04:21] | I know a lot of people, son. | 我知道太多人了 伙计 |
[1:04:23] | A lot, you get me? | 很多 你懂吗 |
[1:04:25] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[1:04:26] | Well, he’s friends with Andre Watson, | 他是安德鲁 沃森的朋友 |
[1:04:29] | he’s Monique Watson’s brother. | 莫妮克·沃森的哥哥 |
[1:04:31] | He’s kind of a bigger guy. | 比较壮的一个男孩 |
[1:04:33] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 噢 对 对 对 |
[1:04:34] | I know him, yeah. | 我知道他 |
[1:04:36] | I mean that kid is a knucklehead | 那孩子是个蠢货 |
[1:04:37] | but nah, man, he ain’t no killer. | 但不会的 他不会杀人 |
[1:04:38] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[1:04:40] | Did you ever see him around here with any girls or anything? | 你有没有在附近见过他跟女生一起 |
[1:04:42] | Oh, I’ve seen him a couple of times | 我见过他几次 |
[1:04:43] | with some girls from the block. | 跟附近的一些女孩一起 |
[1:04:45] | And one of them named was ah, Keysha. | 其中一个名字叫基莎 |
[1:04:49] | Harris. | 哈里斯 |
[1:04:50] | I think she go to school with them kids. | 他们好像是同学 |
[1:04:51] | Keysha. | 基莎 |
[1:04:54] | Okay, Keysha or Keesha? | 好 是基莎还是既莎 |
[1:04:57] | Keysha. | 基莎 |
[1:04:58] | Fuck it, man? What you can’t hear? | 我去 你听力有问题吗 |
[1:05:00] | Harris. | 哈里斯 |
[1:05:01] | Is anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[1:05:02] | That’s all I got, bruh. | 我就知道这些 兄弟 |
[1:05:24] | Mr. Baker Mr. Baker! | |
[1:05:25] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[1:05:26] | Not yet, but we know you. | 还不认识 但我们认识你 |
[1:05:30] | Detective Spaulding, Detective Evans. | 我们是警探斯波尔丁和埃文斯 |
[1:05:32] | How can I help you, detectives? | 有什么我能帮到你们的 警探 |
[1:05:46] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[1:05:48] | One two, one two. | 一 二 一 二 |
[1:05:50] | Right there. | 这边 |
[1:05:52] | That was better. | 好多了 |
[1:05:53] | Come on. | 再来 |
[1:05:53] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[1:05:56] | So you get it, huh? | 你懂了 是吧 |
[1:05:58] | That was good. | 做得不错 |
[1:05:59] | The first one was really good. | 第一下非常好 |
[1:06:05] | So you were supposed to be on vacation, right? | 你本该在度假 是吧 |
[1:06:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:06:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:22] | You know, Jeff, think this one’s getting to me. | 杰夫 这件事我一直放不下 |
[1:06:32] | Look, uh, | 听着 |
[1:06:35] | you’re a grown man and I can’t tell you what to do, | 你是个成年人 我不能告诉你应该做什么 |
[1:06:39] | but I’m gonna tell you what to do anyway. | 但我还是要说 |
[1:06:42] | You gotta back off this story. | 你不能再管这件事了 |
[1:06:45] | I mean look at your face, for Christ’s sake. | 看看你的脸 老天爷 |
[1:06:51] | I mean if you don’t stop, this whole thing could be | 我是说 如果你不停手的话 |
[1:06:53] | a huge kick in the balls for you. | 这件事会让你很痛苦的 |
[1:07:00] | Yeah, maybe. | 嗯 也许吧 |
[1:07:03] | You know, you’re acting a little bit crazy here. | 你知道吗 你现在的举动有点疯狂 |
[1:07:05] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[1:07:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:07:09] | You know, I should back off. | 我应该离远点 |
[1:07:11] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:07:12] | You’re damn right, I’m right. | 你说得太对了 我是对的 |
[1:07:14] | You’re not supposed to be a problem solver. | 你不应该是解决问题的人 |
[1:07:17] | You’re an observer. | 你是观察者 |
[1:07:19] | You watch and you write. | 你观察 然后写作 |
[1:07:20] | Stay out of it. | 别插手 |
[1:07:41] | Keysha? | 基莎 |
[1:07:44] | Keysha, hi. | 基莎 你好 |
[1:07:47] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[1:07:48] | Well, no. | 不认识 |
[1:07:49] | But I’m Christian Baker. | 我是克里斯蒂安 Baker |
[1:07:50] | I just wondered if I could ask you a couple of questions | 我能问你几个关于你前男友 |
[1:07:52] | about your ex-boyfriend, Marcus. | 马库斯的问题吗 |
[1:07:54] | I’m just writing a silly little story | 我在写一个小故事 |
[1:07:56] | about high school relationships. | 关于高中人际关系的 |
[1:07:58] | Marcus volunteered for it. | 马库斯自愿参与了 |
[1:08:01] | You know Marcus, right? | 你认识马库斯 对吧 |
[1:08:02] | I do know him, but that don’t sound like him. | 认识 但那听起来不像他 |
[1:08:06] | Well, it… it’s just a simple set of questions. | 就几个简单的问题 |
[1:08:08] | It won’t take very long. | 不会耽误你很长时间 |
[1:08:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:08:11] | Okay, well. | 好的 |
[1:08:12] | Is Marcus a good boyfriend? | 马库斯是一个好男友吗 |
[1:08:14] | No, that boy is a fucking asshole. | 不 他就是个混蛋 |
[1:08:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:08:19] | Why… why was he an asshole? | 为什么说他是个混蛋 |
[1:08:21] | What did he do? | 他做了什么事情吗 |
[1:08:22] | He’s just aggressive. | 他很有攻击性 |
[1:08:24] | Aggressive, what kind of… I mean… | 攻击性 什么样的 我是说 |
[1:08:27] | Like he’s aggressive. | 就是很有攻击性 |
[1:08:28] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[1:08:30] | Aggressive, like he hurt you? | 攻击性 是说他伤害过你吗 |
[1:08:32] | He used to get rough with me when we was fooling around | 我们在一起的时候他对我很粗暴 |
[1:08:34] | and one time he went upside my head | 有一次他骑到我头上 |
[1:08:36] | and I don’t fucking play that shit, | 我不做那种事 |
[1:08:38] | so I had to cut him off. | 所以我只能割伤他 |
[1:08:39] | And did you tell anybody about it? | 你有跟别人说过这件事吗 |
[1:08:41] | Cops or the police maybe. | 警察什么的 |
[1:08:43] | To who? | 跟谁说 |
[1:08:44] | Do you think anybody gives a fuck? | 你觉得谁会在意 |
[1:08:45] | My parents? | 我父母吗 |
[1:08:48] | Yeah, right. | 呵呵 |
[1:08:50] | You know what? | 这样好了 |
[1:08:52] | We airing our business right now? | 现在是要把我们的事公之于众吗 |
[1:08:55] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:08:57] | I think he likes messing with little girls. | 我觉得他有恋童癖 |
[1:09:02] | No, go ahead, please. | 请继续说 |
[1:09:03] | Just tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道什么 |
[1:09:07] | My little sister, Briana, she has a friend, Amber. | 我妹妹Briana有个朋友叫Amber |
[1:09:12] | She used to come over after school all the time. | 以前放学后她总会过来玩 |
[1:09:16] | I don’t know, Marcus used to be real nice with her | 我也不知道 马库斯以前对她很好 |
[1:09:18] | and I thought it was sweet, | 我觉得那很贴心 |
[1:09:18] | so I didn’t even think nothing of it, | 所以什么也没想 |
[1:09:19] | but then one day she came over | 但是后来有一天她过来 |
[1:09:22] | and she was just like mad scared of him. | 好像非常怕他 |
[1:09:26] | And then she stopped coming over completely. | 再之后她就完全不来了 |
[1:09:27] | Like I didn’t see her again for months | 我有好几个月没见过她 |
[1:09:29] | until after Marcus and I broke up. | 直到我和马库斯分手 |
[1:09:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:09:32] | You know where they live, right? | 你知道他们住在哪吧 |
[1:09:34] | Um, yeah, they… they stay on the east side. | 嗯 他们住在东边 |
[1:09:37] | Would you mind giving me their address? | 你能告诉我他们家地址吗 |
[1:09:40] | Just wanna ask ’em. | 我只是想问问他们 |
[1:09:54] | Yeah, they go right over there. | 没错 她们学校就在那边 |
[1:09:57] | The elementary school? | 那所小学吗 |
[1:09:58] | Mhmm. | 嗯 |
[1:10:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:06] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[1:10:07] | Fuck that boy, right? | 去他妈的 行了吧 |
[1:10:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:10:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:18] | Think, Christian. | 好好想想 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:10:22] | The Watsons are in 4A. | 沃森一家住在4A |
[1:10:26] | The Mitchells are in 4B. | Mitchell一家在4B |
[1:10:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:30] | And that dude’s in 4C. | 这个人住在4C |
[1:10:31] | And now, dada, dadada. | 然后 |
[1:10:34] | And then 4C, that… that he was out of town. | 住4C的人出远门了 |
[1:10:37] | Come on, alright think, Christian. | 加油 思考 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:10:39] | Come on. | 再想想 |
[1:10:41] | He wasn’t home. | 他不在家 |
[1:10:42] | What happened? | 发生了什么呢 |
[1:10:43] | He was out of town. | 他不在家 |
[1:10:43] | Who was home at 3:15? | 谁3:15的时候在家呢 |
[1:10:45] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:10:46] | Who was home? | 谁在家 |
[1:10:48] | What if she didn’t go missing on the way home? | 万一她不是在回家的路上失踪的呢 |
[1:10:54] | Think, Christian, think, Christian. | 想 克里斯蒂安 想 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:10:56] | What if… come on. | 要是 快想 |
[1:10:58] | Christian, think. | 克里斯蒂安 快想 |
[1:10:58] | What if she doesn’t… | 万一她不是 |
[1:10:59] | What if she went missing when she got home? | 如果她是到家之后失踪的呢 |
[1:11:00] | What if… what if she… | 如果 如果她 |
[1:11:02] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:11:03] | And of course… | 当然了 |
[1:11:04] | Probably around 3:15. | 3:15左右 |
[1:11:05] | Now who would be there? | 谁会在那里呢 |
[1:11:06] | Distance from school out there. | 那里离学校很远 |
[1:11:08] | She gets home around 3:15. | 她3:15左右到家 |
[1:11:10] | Who would be at home at 3:15? | 谁那个时候在家 |
[1:11:11] | He could very well have been there. | 他很有可能在那里 |
[1:11:13] | And he probably talked to her. | 而且他可能跟她说话了 |
[1:11:15] | Of course, she wouldn’t be afraid. | 她当然不会害怕 |
[1:11:17] | She grew up with Marcus. | 她跟马库斯一起长大 |
[1:11:19] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:11:20] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:11:24] | Fucking son of a bitch. | 该死的王八蛋 |
[1:11:26] | Makes sense. | 这说得通 |
[1:11:28] | You, motherfucker. | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:11:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:11:54] | Good. | 好 |
[1:12:19] | Somebody just called in a tip. | 刚刚有人打电话来爆料 |
[1:12:21] | He said that you need to go down to Apartment Building | 他说你得去一趟公寓楼 |
[1:12:23] | Something about Marcus Mitchell. | 跟马库斯·米歇尔l有关之类的 |
[1:12:25] | We’ve been there, there is nothing to find. | 我们去过了 那里没什么东西 |
[1:13:17] | Goodbye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[1:13:20] | Bye, I love you. | 再见 我爱你 |
[1:13:25] | See you tonight, baby. | 今晚见 宝贝 |
[1:14:03] | Sorry guys, I gotta go. | 不好意思 各位 我得走了 |
[1:14:05] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[1:14:06] | Call me later. | 待会给我打电话 |
[1:14:07] | Bye, Amber. | 拜拜 Amber |
[1:14:10] | – Bye! – Yes, it’s great for me. | -拜拜 -好 听起来不错 |
[1:14:13] | Coming tomorrow? | 明天还来玩吗 |
[1:14:14] | Duh! | 当然 |
[1:14:20] | See ya! | 再见 |
[1:14:21] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[1:14:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:14:27] | Amber Amber? | |
[1:14:30] | My name is Christian. I’m friends with Keysha. | 我叫克里斯蒂安 我是基莎的朋友 |
[1:14:34] | Briana’s older sister? | Briana的姐姐 |
[1:15:44] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你见我 |
[1:15:45] | Shit, you don’t look too good, man. | 我去 你看起来不太好 兄弟 |
[1:15:48] | Yeah, I got a story for you. | 嗯 我写了个故事给你 |
[1:15:53] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[1:16:07] | See you later. | 再见 |
[1:16:12] | Marcus, this ain’t looking good for you, my man. | 马库斯 这看起来对你很不利 朋友 |
[1:16:16] | You told us you were at school the day she disappeared. | 你告诉我们她失踪的那天你在学校 |
[1:16:19] | Three of your teachers said otherwise. | 你的三个老师都不是这么说的 |
[1:16:22] | And now we got these girls. | 现在还有这些女孩 |
[1:16:25] | These two little girls, | 这两个小女孩 |
[1:16:27] | who both said you did things to them… | 她们都说你对她们做了一些事情 |
[1:16:28] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:16:31] | And I don’t know where Monique is. | 我也不知道莫妮克在哪 |
[1:16:34] | Something you should know about Spaulding is that | 关于斯波尔丁 你得知道 |
[1:16:37] | he hates niggas. | 他讨厌黑鬼 |
[1:16:41] | I do. | 没错 |
[1:16:42] | Spaulding is a bad person. | 斯波尔丁可不是个好人 |
[1:16:45] | I am. | 是我 |
[1:16:46] | And you know what he hates worse than niggas? | 你知道比起黑鬼来说他更讨厌什么吗 |
[1:16:49] | Liars. | 骗子 |
[1:16:51] | Can’t fucking stand ’em. | 丝毫无法容忍 |
[1:16:53] | So you think to yourself, think hard, boy. | 好好想想吧 用力想 孩子 |
[1:16:59] | What can you imagine happen | 你猜如果把一个愤怒的种族歧视者 |
[1:17:02] | if you take a racist, angry nig with a badge | 他还是个警察 和一个撒谎的黑鬼 |
[1:17:05] | and put him in the back seat with a lying nigga? | 一起放在后座会发生什么 |
[1:17:11] | You get me? | 你明白我的意思么 |
[1:17:13] | Listen to me, you little shit. | 该死的 你最好老实交代 |
[1:17:15] | We know you have the girl. | 我们知道你带走了她 |
[1:17:17] | We know you can tell us where she is. | 你最好告诉我们她在哪儿 |
[1:17:19] | You either give her up or you can start shitting | 你要么交出女孩 要么你现在就可以 |
[1:17:22] | out of a bag for the rest of your life, | 开始收拾收拾逃跑了 |
[1:17:23] | because I’m gonna take you behind a dumpster | 因为我一定会 |
[1:17:24] | and shove a two-by-four up your ass. | 让你无处可逃 |
[1:17:27] | Tell us where the fucking girl is! | 告诉我们你妹妹现在在哪 |
[1:17:29] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:30] | You’re really fucking crazy! | 你真是疯了 |
[1:17:31] | Get off of me! | 放我走 |
[1:17:33] | If you really wanna talk, you gotta trust me, kid. | 相信我孩子 想好了再开口 |
[1:17:35] | It’s better if you come clean. | 你最好坦白交代 |
[1:17:36] | I told you, bruh, I don’t know. | 我说了 我不知道 |
[1:17:38] | Get off of me! | 放我走 |
[1:17:42] | Now you get the fuck out of my car! | 现在 给我滚出去 |
[1:17:45] | Yo, y’all are fucking crazy, yo! | 你们真是疯了 |
[1:17:52] | My name is Michael Watson | 我是迈克尔·沃森 |
[1:17:53] | and my daughter went missing 23 days ago. | 我的女儿已经失踪23天了 |
[1:18:01] | My name is Michael Watson | 我是迈克尔·沃森 |
[1:18:02] | and my daughter went missing 24 days ago. | 我的女儿已经失踪24天了 |
[1:18:07] | My name is Michael Watson | 我是迈克尔·沃森 |
[1:18:09] | and my daughter Monique went missing 25 days ago. | 我的女儿莫妮克已经失踪25天了 |
[1:18:14] | I am Michael Watson | 我是迈克尔·沃森 |
[1:18:15] | and my daughter disappeared 26 days ago. | 我的女儿已经失踪整整26天了 |
[1:18:39] | Why you got me out here, man? | 为什么带我来这里 |
[1:18:41] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:18:42] | I found something out, | 我找到了一些线索 |
[1:18:44] | I don’t know if I should tell you or not, | 但我在犹豫应不应该告诉你 |
[1:18:48] | but I think you should know. | 可我觉得你应该知道 |
[1:18:49] | Please, Christian, | 克里斯蒂安 求求你 |
[1:18:51] | whatever it is you got to tell me | 不论是什么 都请告诉我 |
[1:18:53] | it needs to be helpful. | 请你帮帮我 |
[1:18:55] | It’s about Marcus Mitchell. | 是关于马库斯·米歇尔l的 |
[1:18:59] | Can’t be right. | 不会的 |
[1:19:02] | I think that I have something. | 我了解到了一些情况 |
[1:19:14] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[1:19:20] | …I talked with Marcus’ ex-girlfriend | 我和马库斯的前女友以及 |
[1:19:24] | and a friend of her little sister’s. | 她妹妹的一个朋友聊过 |
[1:19:28] | Marcus got violent with her | 他前女友跟我说马库斯对她施暴 |
[1:19:34] | and the little girl told me that he raped her. | 他前女友朋友的妹妹跟我说他强暴了她 |
[1:19:44] | Seriously. | 这是真的 |
[1:19:47] | Can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[1:19:48] | Why would they lie, man? | 她们没有理由撒谎 不是吗 伙计 |
[1:19:51] | You know how kids are. | 你要知道她们都还不成熟 |
[1:19:53] | They… they say something | 她们… 她们并不知道自己 |
[1:19:54] | and then they regret it, you know? | 在说些什么 你知道吗 |
[1:19:58] | And you want to accept that? | 你要信那些安慰自己的屁话么 |
[1:20:02] | Listen to me, I talked to these girls | 冷静点 听我说 我和那些女孩聊过 |
[1:20:06] | and I believe them 100%. | 并且百分之百相信她们所说 |
[1:20:09] | I have already gave the names to the cops, | 我已经把名单都交给警察了 |
[1:20:13] | they are gonna build a strong case against him | 他们会对他提起一个很重的公诉 |
[1:20:17] | and they can probably get him to confess. | 并且或许会让他招供 |
[1:20:19] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[1:20:25] | I really need to go home. | 我需要回家冷静一下 |
[1:20:37] | Where’s your boy? | 你的儿子在哪里 |
[1:20:38] | Is he in there? | 他也参与其中了吗 |
[1:20:39] | What’s wrong? Is he in there? | 什么 他参与了吗 |
[1:20:42] | He ain’t in here, calm down. | 冷静点 他没有 |
[1:20:44] | I swear to God, | 我向上帝发誓 |
[1:20:45] | if your boy took my girl, I will… | 如果你的儿子带走了我女儿 我会… |
[1:20:46] | Dig that nonsense! | 别胡扯了 |
[1:20:48] | I want you to fucking listen to me. | 你听我说完 |
[1:20:50] | I want my daughter back. | 我想找回我的女儿 |
[1:20:53] | And if Marcus or you guys have anything to do with it… | 如果马库斯或者你们和我女儿的失踪有任何关系 |
[1:20:57] | Listen to me, man, I’ll fucking kill you. | 我一定会杀了你们 |
[1:21:02] | You’re losing it, Michael! | 冷静一点 迈克尔 |
[1:21:04] | Listen to what you’re saying! | 你看你现在在胡言乱语些什么 |
[1:21:36] | Yo, Mr. Watson. | 沃森先生 |
[1:21:37] | I know you know where she is. | 我知道你知道她在哪里 |
[1:21:40] | I don’t know, man, come on, get off of me. | 我不知道 伙计 别 放开我 |
[1:21:42] | If you took my daughter from us and so help me, | 如果是你带走了我的女儿最好帮我找回来 |
[1:21:45] | if you hurt a hair on her head, I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 你敢动她一根头发 我一定会杀了你 |
[1:21:50] | I’m gonna fucking kill you, man. | 我真的会杀了你的 |
[1:22:03] | Fuck, man! | 该死的 |
[1:22:34] | Ma’am, we have a search warrant for these premises. | 女士 我们有搜查令 |
[1:22:37] | Please step aside. | 请让我们进去 |
[1:22:39] | I guess you have the right to an attorney, too, | 我猜你还有请律师的权利 不过你最好 |
[1:22:41] | and you better hope he’s a good one, you sick fuck. | 能请到一位厉害的律师 不过你真的该死 |
[1:22:44] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 该死的 该死的 |
[1:23:16] | Alright everybody, nothing to see here. | 好了 大家都散了吧 没什么好看的 |
[1:23:34] | Now we have a breaking story in the case | 在调查当地失踪女孩的案件中 |
[1:23:36] | of a missing local girl. | 我们发现了一则令人震惊的故事 |
[1:23:38] | Monique Watson disappeared from her home three weeks ago | 三周前 莫妮克·沃森从她家失踪了 |
[1:23:41] | and today the police have announced a new suspect | 今天警方宣布了 |
[1:23:44] | in the unsolved case. | 该案件中的另一位嫌疑人 |
[1:23:46] | The family’s neighbor, 16-year-old, Marcus Mitchell. | 他就是女孩的邻居 名叫马库斯·米歇尔l的16岁男孩 |
[1:23:50] | The police have been under scrutiny | 自出租车司机雅尼 阿贝尔德自杀以来 |
[1:23:52] | since the suicide of Yann Abelard, | 警察就一直备受关注 |
[1:23:54] | a taxi driver who’s been questioned | 雅尼 阿贝尔德曾因此案被审问 |
[1:23:55] | about the case and took his life while under custody. | 并在拘留期间自杀 |
[1:23:59] | Marcus Mitchell attends high school | 马库斯·米歇尔l和莫妮克·沃森的哥哥 |
[1:24:01] | with Monique Watson’s brother and his family lives | 一起上高中 他们一家就住在 |
[1:24:03] | in the apartment next door to the Watson family. | 沃森家公寓隔壁 |
[1:24:06] | Police continues to search for Monique Watson | 警察仍在寻找莫妮克·沃森的下落 |
[1:24:09] | and have asked for the public’s support. | 并且希望广大市民可以提供线索 |
[1:24:11] | If you have any information regarding | 如果您有任何关于失踪于4月2日 |
[1:24:13] | Monique Watson’s disappearance | 的女孩莫妮克·沃森 |
[1:24:15] | who’s been reported missing on April 2nd… | 失踪的线索 |
[1:24:32] | You ready to tell us what happened? | 想好怎么交代了吗 |
[1:24:42] | I skipped school. | 那天我翘了课 |
[1:24:47] | I went to the Watsons’ house, I knocked on the door. | 去沃森s家敲门找她 |
[1:25:01] | Monique answered. | 莫妮克开门了 |
[1:25:04] | I asked if anybody else is home. | 我问她还有没有其他人在家 |
[1:25:09] | She said nah. | 她说没了 |
[1:25:13] | Told her my mom needed to talk to her. | 我告诉她 我妈想和她谈谈 |
[1:25:18] | I took her to my bedroom. | 然后带她去了我的卧室 |
[1:25:21] | Told her to take all her clothes off. | 让她脱光自己 |
[1:25:23] | But she didn’t want to, though. | 但她不愿意 |
[1:25:26] | I could tell she was really scared. | 我能感觉到她真的很害怕 |
[1:25:29] | She kept promising not to tell anybody | 她请求我放了她 并且保证只要 |
[1:25:31] | if I just let her go. | 放她离开 她一定会保密 |
[1:25:33] | I didn’t believe that shit though. | 我不相信那些胡扯 |
[1:25:36] | And I picked her up, and I put her on my bed, | 所以我抓住了她 并且把她推倒在床上 |
[1:25:42] | and she barely even fought. | 她完全无力抵抗 |
[1:25:44] | Then my brain started working real fast, | 那时我的大脑开始飞速运转 |
[1:25:47] | I thought, “Ain’t no way she’d be able | 我想 她绝不可能 |
[1:25:49] | to keep that a secret.” | 保守这个秘密 |
[1:25:50] | It was as if somebody else was doing it. | 那时我就像被人附体了一样 |
[1:25:53] | Like I was just standing there watching it happen. | 而我只是在一旁冷眼旁观 |
[1:25:57] | And I hit her. | 然后我打了她 |
[1:26:00] | Real hard. | 非常用力 |
[1:26:09] | And I was watching Tyrell’s crib. | 然后我想到了泰瑞尔的储藏室 |
[1:26:12] | He’s my neighbor and a good buddy of mine. | 他是我的好哥们 就住在我隔壁 |
[1:26:15] | He left me his keys, | 他出门的时候给了我钥匙 |
[1:26:16] | so it was easy to put her inside his apartment | 所以很轻松就把她藏在了泰瑞尔公寓里 |
[1:26:19] | and after into the storage next to the body | 另一个女孩尸体 |
[1:26:22] | of the other girl. | 旁边的储藏室里 |
[1:26:25] | Nobody knew a thing. | 没有人知道 |
[1:26:28] | Every day I wanted to end her, | 我每天都想杀了她 |
[1:26:29] | but seeing the body of the other girl, I just… | 但是看到另一个女孩的尸体 我只是 |
[1:26:35] | I wasn’t ready to do it again. | 我也没准备再杀一个人 |
[1:26:38] | Just fuck that shit. | 真该死 |
[1:26:40] | It was funny though. | 不过这很有趣 |
[1:26:42] | I was giving her food and water. | 我给了她食物和水 |
[1:26:45] | Took good care of her like she was my daughter, | 你知道吗 我把她当作 |
[1:26:48] | you know? | 我的女儿一样好生照顾 |
[1:26:50] | I even forgot about the one in the box. | 我甚至忘记了箱子里还有一个 |
[1:26:58] | Mhmm, the end. | 我交代完了 |
[1:27:26] | Hey. Morning, detective. | 早上好 警探 |
[1:27:28] | What we got here. | 看看这报道 |
[1:27:40] | Hello, um, my name is Michael Watson. | 大家好 我是迈克尔·沃森 |
[1:27:45] | It’s been seven days | 就在几天前 |
[1:27:47] | since my daughter Monique was found. | 我的女儿莫妮克找到了 |
[1:27:50] | It’s been the hardest ride of my life, | 在一周前 我女儿失踪的那段时间 |
[1:27:53] | it was like I died, and went to hell, | 我如同在地狱中煎熬 |
[1:27:55] | and came back a week ago. | 那真是我人生最灰暗的时候 |
[1:27:59] | Every day we spent without her | 失去她的每一天 |
[1:28:00] | made me fall deeper and deeper into a hole. | 我都陷入深深的无望中 |
[1:28:03] | This really dark, cold, scary pit. | 那时真的很无望 黑暗 恐惧 |
[1:28:09] | And I’m embarrassed to say this, | 虽然很不好意思承认 |
[1:28:12] | but I thought about killing myself | 但在有些时候 |
[1:28:14] | more than a few times. | 我真的想要自杀 |
[1:28:16] | I couldn’t see past any of the madness, you know? | 我那时经常精神错乱 |
[1:28:21] | Even now with my baby girl home, I still have these… | 你们知道吗 即使现在我找回了宝贝女儿 |
[1:28:26] | these mind trips, these panic attacks | 但只要她不在我身边 |
[1:28:29] | when she’s not near me, you know? | 我还是会精神错乱 感到十分恐慌 |
[1:28:31] | And I wonder if… if it all really happened | 我时常在想这些真的发生了 |
[1:28:35] | or if it’s just a really, really bad dream. | 还是只是一个糟糕的噩梦 |
[1:28:39] | But something, something inside me kept me going, you know? | 但是你知道吗 是信念是我继续前行 |
[1:28:44] | My wife says it was God’s grace. | 我的妻子说这都是因为上帝保佑 |
[1:28:47] | Had to be. | 肯定是这样的 |
[1:28:48] | I, by myself, I wasn’t strong enough. | 我 我自己不够强大 |
[1:28:52] | When my daughter was safe, and we were together, | 当我找回我的女儿 她安全的 |
[1:28:58] | and I can find her, and breathe. | 和我们在一起 我才活了过来 |
[1:29:04] | I needed to come here tonight to say thank you | 今晚 我想要对你们在座的每一位 |
[1:29:07] | to each and every one of you for being here for me. | 致以我最诚挚的谢意 |
[1:29:11] | You all will always be my rock and I hope I can be yours, too. | 你们是我最坚实的后盾 希望我也可以如此 |
[1:29:17] | It’s a promise I’ve made to God and I’m damn sure will keep it. | 这是我的誓言 我一定会坚持下去 |
[1:29:22] | My name is Michael Watson. | 我是迈克尔·沃森 |
[1:29:26] | And I have two children. | 有着一双儿女 |
[1:29:29] | My daughter went missing six weeks ago | 我的女儿在失踪六周后 |
[1:29:31] | and now she’s found. | 终于被找回 |
[1:29:35] | And God is good, all the time. | 感谢上帝一直眷顾于我 |
[1:29:54] | According to the FBI’s National Crime Information Center, | 据联邦调查局的国家犯罪资料中心显示 |
[1:29:58] | there are a total of 465,676 active missing person records. | 登机在册的人中仍有465676人处于失踪状态 |
[1:30:06] | I am calling to improve measures to search for missing children. | 我倡议改善寻找失踪儿童的措施 |
[1:30:11] | This is not just a Police Department responsibility, | 这不仅仅是警局的责任 |
[1:30:16] | it is the people’s responsibility. | 更是我们大家共同的责任 |
[1:30:19] | We need to be kind to one another, | 我们应该友善待人 |
[1:30:21] | and we are not separated as we think. | 我们并没有像我们所想的那样被孤立 |
[1:30:25] | Kindness will affect the world and will help us find | 只要人人都献出一点爱 |
[1:30:30] | that common bond that we are very much searching for. | 世界将会变成更美好的明天 |
[1:30:34] | Here is to all the kids that haven’t come back home. | 这些都是还未被找到的失踪儿童 |
[1:30:39] | Lisa Irwin. | 丽莎·欧文 |
[1:30:42] | Polly Klaas. | 波丽·克拉斯 |
[1:30:44] | Jessica Lansford. | 杰西卡·兰斯福德 |
[1:30:46] | Cherrie Mahan. | 雪梨·玛汉 |
[1:30:49] | Megan Kanak. | 梅根·卡纳克 |
[1:30:51] | Ethan Alexander. | 伊桑·亚历山大 |
[1:30:54] | Walter Morrison. | 沃尔特·莫里森 |
[1:30:57] | Lili Cosi. | 莉莉·科斯 |
[1:30:59] | Peter Spencer. | 彼得·斯宾塞 |