英文名称:Storm Boy
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:02] | Lookout post. | 这是瞭望哨 |
[02:03] | Clear for miles. | 几里之外都能看见 |
[02:05] | Now, you’ll never get lost. | 你就永远不会迷路了 |
[02:11] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[02:13] | Dad, no! | 爸爸 不 |
[02:23] | Didn’t sleep on the flight? | 飞机上没睡啊 |
[02:25] | Not much. | 没睡多久 |
[02:28] | Well, I’m glad you could make it. Of course. | 当然 我很高兴你能来 |
[02:32] | I’d never miss today. | 不管我的日程有多忙 |
[02:35] | Despite my busy schedule. | 我绝不会错过今天 |
[02:37] | How was the Danube? | 多瑙河还是否蔚蓝如初 |
[02:39] | Not blue. | 浊了些许 |
[02:42] | It’s all part of the walkabout. | 别跟我绕圈子了 |
[02:45] | I’ll have Adam drop you back after the vote. Shouldn’t take long. | 投票结束后我会让亚当送你回去 不会花很长时间 |
[02:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:51] | Maddie’s looking forward to seeing you. | 麦蒂很期待见到你 |
[02:55] | How is she? She’s missing her mum. | – 她怎么样 – 她很想她妈妈 |
[02:58] | No mining in the Pilbara! Keep the Pilbara safe! | 皮尔巴拉禁止采矿 保证皮尔巴拉安全 |
[03:01] | What’s all this? | 这架势是在干嘛 |
[03:03] | No mining in the Pilbara! | 皮尔巴拉禁止采矿 |
[03:05] | Keep the Pilbara safe! Hands off the Pilbara! | 保证皮尔巴拉安全 还皮尔巴拉净土 |
[03:14] | Mr Kingley! Mr Downer! | 金利先生 唐纳先生 |
[03:18] | Mr Kingley, are you here to vote? Can I get a statement, sir? | – 金利先生 你是来投票的吗 – 先生 能给我份声明吗 |
[03:24] | Will you be voting yes to leasing the farmland? | 关于租赁农田 你会投赞成票吗 |
[03:28] | Mr Kingley! | 金利先生 |
[03:31] | You go in, I’ll talk to the hands. | 你进去吧 我去和他们谈谈 |
[03:33] | Thought we had this all under control. | 我还以为一切都在控制当中呢 |
[03:34] | We do. Just ignore them. | 没错 请忽略他们 |
[03:36] | Okay, you look after Michael. I will take care of this. | 好吧 你照顾好迈克尔 我会处理这个 |
[03:38] | Gentlemen, gentlemen. Ladies, ladies, please. | 先生们 先生们 女士们 女士们 请 |
[03:43] | All right. The decision to lease the farmlands for sustainable mining | 好的 租赁农田进行可持续采矿的这个决定 |
[03:47] | has the support of all local communities. | 得到地所有当社区的支持 |
[03:49] | After the votes, King Pastoral will release a full statement outlining | 投票结束后 王室牧场将发表一份完整的声明 |
[03:54] | our intentions in the region. | 来解释我们对该地区的规划 |
[03:56] | Mr Kingley. Thank you very much. Now, go home. | 金利先生 非常感谢你 现在 回家吧 |
[03:59] | Sir, do you even care? Do you have a conscience? | 先生 你还在乎吗 你有良心吗 |
[04:05] | I’ll come for you once everyone’s assembled. | 大家集合好后 我就来找你 |
[04:22] | Maddie, hi. Grandpa, you’ve gotta stop him. | – 麦蒂 – 嗨 爷爷 你得阻止他 |
[04:25] | – Dear, no. What do you mean? -My father. | – 亲爱的 你在说什么 – 我父亲 |
[04:29] | But are you okay? | 但你还好吗 |
[04:30] | I tried to call you. – Know what he’s doing? | – 我之前给你打过电话 – 知道他在做什么吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:751个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:85个,六级词汇:41个,GRE词汇:50个,托福词汇:61个,考研词汇:98个,专四词汇:76个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:164个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:32] | If I was 18… If I was on the board, I’d stop him. | 如果我满18岁了 如果我进董事会了 我会阻止他的 |
[04:36] | I’ll send you a link. | 我给你发个链接 |
[04:40] | 玛德琳 玛德琳… | |
[04:42] | I’ll just be a minute. | 我马上就好 |
[04:44] | No phones during school hours. Madeline, now! | 上课时间不准打电话 玛德琳 马上挂掉 |
[04:48] | Just read it. | 看一眼 |
[04:50] | – I gotta go. Thank you. | – 我得挂了 – 谢谢 |
[04:54] | Pick it up at the end of school. | 放学以后来找我拿 |
[05:07] | Mr Kingley. | 金利先生 |
[05:09] | We’re ready for you. Sure. | – 都准备好了 – 好的 |
[05:15] | Just come through. This budget is very impressive. | – 从这里传过去 – 这个预算令人印象深刻 |
[05:18] | We’ll just be a couple of minutes. Wanna take a seat over there? | 我们几分钟就完事 坐在那边等下吧 |
[05:21] | Sure. | 好的 |
[05:24] | Just make sure, we’re supposed to call a specialist. | 确定一下 我们应该找个专家来 |
[05:28] | Cal. Julie. | 卡尔 朱莉 |
[05:30] | Michael. Good to see you. Michael, how are things? | – 迈克尔 – 很高兴见到你 你怎么样啊 |
[05:35] | I’d say there’s a storm a-brewing. | 我觉得一场风暴正在酝酿当中 |
[05:39] | You’ll never guess what I found. | 你绝对猜不到我找到了什么 |
[05:41] | Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs. | 超级幸福炸弹棒棒糖 |
[05:45] | Where’d you get them? Singapore. | – 你从哪儿弄来的 -新加坡 |
[05:48] | Oh, Michael. You don’t have to share. | – 哦 迈克尔 – 你不必分给别人 |
[05:50] | I bought a stash. | 我买了一大堆 |
[06:20] | Oh, Jesus! | 哦 天呐 |
[06:44] | Michael | 迈克尔 |
[06:46] | Michael, be careful! | 迈克尔 小心 |
[06:56] | What the heck was that? | 刚刚那是什么破事 |
[06:58] | You okay? No glass get you? | 你还好吗 没有被碎片划到吧 |
[07:01] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[07:02] | We’re gonna have to reconvene tomorrow for the vote. | 我们恐怕明天得重新开会投票 |
[07:04] | Room’s a mess. I have to fly to Sydney. | 房间乱七八糟 我现在还得飞趟悉尼 |
[07:07] | I thought we were planning to have dinner with Maddie. | 我以为我们计划和麦蒂一起吃晚饭的 |
[07:09] | I can’t. I have to romance the investors. | 我不行 我得和投资者交易一下子 |
[07:11] | So we can make a toast to Sonia. | 这样我们就可以敬索尼娅一杯 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry, but you know how it is. We’ll all go out tomorrow. | 对不起 希望你能理解的 我们明天再一起吧 |
[07:19] | She sent me this. | 她发了这个给我 |
[07:22] | Oh, Jesus. Look, it’s not an issue. | 哦 上帝 听着 这不是个问题 |
[07:25] | The land’s been deregistered. You saw. | 这片土地已经注销了 你看到的 |
[07:27] | The elders are at the table with us. | 部落长老和我们一起吃的饭 |
[07:29] | She was pretty angry. You know what it’s like at that age. | – 她很生气 – 你知道的 她那个年龄 |
[07:33] | Thinking everything your father does is wrong or corrupt. | 认为父亲所做的一切都是错误或腐败的 |
[07:37] | It’s nothing. I promise you. | 没什么 我向你保证 |
[07:41] | I’ll see you tomorrow. Yes. | – 明天见 – 好 |
[07:43] | Tomorrow, Malcolm. | 明天见 马尔科姆 |
[07:46] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[07:49] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[07:53] | Is he gonna be all right? He’ll be fine. | – 他没事吧 – 他会没事的 |
[09:09] | Did you see the birds? | 你看到鸟了吗 |
[09:12] | You’re supposed to knock. | 你应该敲门的 |
[09:14] | That’s the deal. I don’t lock, and everyone knocks. | 之前说好的 我不锁门 但过来都要敲门 |
[09:21] | Did you see them on the beach? The pelicans? | 你在海滩上看到他们了吗 那些鹈鹕 |
[09:24] | Did you read the article? Maddie… | – 你读过那篇文章了吗 – 麦蒂 |
[09:26] | Did you read it? It’s your dad’s company now. | – 你读过吗 – 现在那是你爸爸的公司了 |
[09:29] | It was yours once. | 那曾经是你的公司 |
[09:31] | Yours and Mum’s. | 你和妈妈的 |
[09:33] | In no time at all, you’ll be sitting on the board with your quarter share, | 很快 你就能带着季度分红坐在董事会的位子上 |
[09:36] | and you can debate your dad. It’ll be too late by then. | – 你就可以按照你的想法和你爸辩论 – 到那时就太迟了 |
[09:39] | They’ll have dug up half of Western Australia. | 他们会把西澳大利亚的一半都挖翻的 |
[09:42] | I’m just a link to old clients. I don’t make policy anymore. | 我在公司只是为了维护和老客户的联系 我左右不了政策的 |
[09:45] | This will ruin the waterways and destroy their indigenous homelands. | 这会破坏水道 摧毁他们土生土长的家园 |
[09:48] | It’s not right. You must see that. What do you want me to do? | – 这是不对的 你一定要看看 – 那你想让我做什么 |
[09:51] | Stop him! I can’t do that. | – 阻止他 – 我做不到 |
[09:54] | You’re just like everyone else. | 你和其他人一样 |
[09:56] | Gutless! Don’t say that, Mads. | – 懦夫 – 孩子 别这么说 |
[10:00] | Not today. Mum would’ve been disgusted with you. | – 今天别说 – 妈妈会讨厌你的 |
[10:16] | And no. | 还有 没有 |
[10:19] | I didn’t see anything on the beach. | 我在海滩上什么也没看到 |
[11:15] | *讲述的故事发生于未来第三次世界大战中的一场核战争中 一群六岁至十二岁的儿童在撤退途中因飞机失事被困在一座荒岛上 起先尚能和睦相处 后来由于恶的本性的膨胀起来 互相残杀 发生悲剧性的结果 | |
[12:28] | Grandpa. | 爷爷 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry about shouting. | 之前对你大喊大叫 我很抱歉 |
[12:49] | I know none of this is really your fault, | 我知道这些都不是你的错 |
[12:53] | but I just get so angry. | 但我真的很生气 |
[12:57] | I once believed in things like you do, Maddie. | 我曾经也和你一样 坚信这些 麦蒂 |
[13:01] | Things that were special to me. | 坚信对我来说很特别的事情 |
[13:17] | You okay, Grandpa? | 你还好吗 爷爷 |
[13:21] | How are you, Mads? | 你怎么样 孩子 |
[13:23] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[13:26] | Well, I’m seeing birds. | 我吧 看到鸟了 |
[13:31] | The beach I grew up on was filled with them. | 我长大的海滩上到处都是 |
[13:38] | I had problems with my father, | 我和我父亲有些矛盾 |
[13:40] | just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[13:44] | I was angry. | 我很生气 |
[13:45] | I didn’t talk. | 我没说出来 |
[13:48] | I was so… | 我是如此 |
[13:52] | I don’t know why I’m telling you all this. | 我不知道为什么要告诉你这些 |
[13:55] | You go to bed. I’ll see you in the morning. | 你去睡觉吧 早上见 |
[13:57] | I can stay up. | 我可以熬夜的 |
[14:00] | I don’t wanna leave you out here alone. I’m fine. | – 我不想把你一个人留在这里 – 我很好 |
[14:07] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[14:10] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[14:13] | Her birthday. | 今天是她的生日 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:22] | You’re looking more and more like her every time I see you. | 每次我见到你 你都长得越来越像她 |
[14:30] | Tell me about growing up on the beach. | 告诉我在海滩上长大是什么样 |
[14:33] | Mum never told me anything. | 妈妈没告诉过我 |
[14:42] | Please? | 拜托 |
[14:49] | It was called Ninety Mile Beach. | 那片海滩叫90英里海滩 |
[14:54] | I lived there for most of my childhood. | 我小时候大部分时间都住在那里 |
[15:02] | My home was a little shack, | 我的家是一个小棚屋 |
[15:05] | perched on a long stretch of sand hills and scrub. | 坐落在一片长长的沙丘和灌木丛中 |
[15:09] | Just down south in the Coorong. | 就在库隆 |
[15:13] | Shallow water on one side and a massive ocean on the other. | 一边是浅水 另一边是无垠的海洋 |
[15:19] | We left the city. | 我们离开了城市 |
[15:21] | My dad wanted to be as far away from anyone as possible. | 我爸想尽可能远离任何人 |
[15:26] | We’d go for days and weeks without seeing another person. | 我们几天 几周都见不到其他人 |
[15:31] | I spent my days on the sea. | 我在海上度过了大部分时光 |
[15:37] | And my nights doing home school. | 我晚上在家上学 |
[15:40] | “Now, tell us. What’s your name? | 现在 告诉我们 你叫什么名字 |
[15:44] | Percival Wemys Madison, the… | 珀西瓦尔·韦迈斯·麦迪逊 是 |
[15:49] | The Vicarage.” Vicarage. | – 郊区牧师家 – 教区牧师家 |
[15:53] | It’s a priest’s house. | 意思是牧师的房子 |
[15:58] | “The Vicarage, Harcourt Street. | 教区牧师家 哈考特大街 |
[16:03] | Antone… Anthony, Hants.” | 安东 安东尼 汉斯 |
[16:09] | And in the mornings, I watched the birds. | 早上 我看着鸟儿 |
[16:14] | The world might have seemed harsh to my dad and me… | 这个世界对我和我爸爸来说可能很残酷 |
[16:18] | but not to them. | 但对他们来说 不是 |
[16:20] | They were home. | 这就是他们的家 |
[16:42] | I didn’t really know any other life. I was cut off from the world. | 我不认识其他任何人 我与世隔绝 |
[16:47] | Then one day, the world came to me. | 然后有一天 世界来到了我身边 |
[18:05] | He’s come in again. | 他又来了 |
[18:07] | Needed supplies. Kero. How’s his boy, say? | – 凯洛 他需要补给 – 他儿子怎么样了 |
[18:10] | He said he’s fine. | 他说很好 |
[18:12] | It’s not right. A boy living alone out there… | 这是不对的 一个男孩独自生活在外面 |
[18:14] | Leave him be. | 别管他 |
[18:18] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[18:22] | Settle up next time? No worries. | – 下次结帐可以吗 – 别担心 |
[18:35] | That’s all town’s talking about. | 全城人都在说 |
[18:37] | Ten thousand acres. | 一万英亩土地 |
[18:39] | See, the hunters want it for shooting. | 猎人们想在上面打猎 |
[18:42] | The other folks wanna turn it into what they call a sanctuary. | 其他人想把这片地变成所谓的禁猎区 |
[18:45] | It’s a safe place for the birds. Well, what do you think will happen? | – 这对鸟儿来说是安全的地方 -你认为会怎么样 |
[18:50] | I think the vote’ll be close, | 投票就要结束了 |
[18:53] | but, knowing people, they’ll probably side with the hunters. | 但是 了解大部分人 他们可能会站在猎人一边 |
[18:56] | Who cares about a bunch of birds? | 谁在乎一群鸟呢 |
[19:58] | It’s a midden. | 这是个贝丘 |
[20:04] | Proper white man word is “midden.” | 合适的白人词是 贝丘 |
[20:07] | They used to crack shellfish here. | 他们以前在这里吃贝类 |
[20:10] | Good tucker. | 很好吃的东西 |
[20:12] | Where do you come from? | 你从哪儿来 |
[20:14] | Just about. | 附近 |
[20:18] | You scared of me? | 你怕我吗 |
[20:20] | No. | 不 |
[20:22] | Fingerbone Bill’s my name. | 我叫指骨比尔 |
[20:28] | You know what I call you? | 你知道我叫你什么吗 |
[20:31] | Mantawu Mgauriri | 曼塔乌·姆加瑞里 |
[20:34] | Because you walk in the big blow, I’ve seen you. | 你去过大坑区 我见过你 |
[20:39] | I’ve seen you too. | 我也见过你 |
[20:41] | See. | 看 |
[20:44] | We know each other. No reason to be scared. | 我们互相认识 没有理由害怕 |
[20:48] | My people made camp here, long time ago. | 我的人很久以前就在这里扎营了 |
[20:51] | No white fellas. | 没有白人 |
[20:53] | For thousands of years, just black fellas. | 几千年来 只有黑人 |
[20:59] | Well, if I lived here back then, I’d have been a black fella. | 好吧 如果我当时住在这里 我会是个黑人 |
[21:05] | Reckon it so. | 算是这样吧 |
[21:07] | Hey, you’re right. Telling it proper. | 嘿 你说得对 说得合适 |
[21:43] | There’ll be a storm soon. | 很快就会有暴风雨 |
[21:47] | When pelican is killed, there’ll always be storm. | 当鹈鹕被杀死时 总会有暴风雨 |
[21:59] | Look! | 看 |
[22:05] | They’re alive. Yeah. | – 他们还活着 – 是啊 |
[22:08] | The other birds will look after them, right? | 其他的鸟会照顾他们的 对吗 |
[22:11] | It’s not their way, Mantawu Mgauriri. | 他们不会这么做的 曼塔乌·姆加瑞里 |
[22:13] | We can’t let them die. | 我们不能让他们就这么死掉 |
[22:14] | They’re too young. There’s nothing we can do. | 他们太小了 我们无能为力 |
[22:18] | They won’t die. | 他们不会死的 |
[22:48] | Good to go. | 走吧 |
[23:12] | Morning. | 早晨好 |
[23:15] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[23:18] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[23:21] | I must have fallen asleep, I completely crashed. | 我一定是睡着了 我完全睡过去了 |
[23:33] | Thanks for the coffee, Angela. | 谢谢你的咖啡 安吉拉 |
[23:39] | Thought you might need a hair of the dog, Grandpa. | 我觉得你可能需要加点料 爷爷 |
[23:47] | Go on, then. I’ll take a wallop. | 那么继续吧 我要来一下 |
[23:49] | One wallop coming right up. Come on! | – 一口爽马上就到 – 拜托 |
[23:52] | Finish your coffee. You gotta get a move on. | 喝完咖啡 你得加快速度了 |
[23:55] | I’ve got my first two periods free. It’s fine. | – 我头两节没课 – 好吧 |
[24:01] | God. | 上帝 |
[24:05] | So tell me more about the birds. | 跟我再聊聊关于鸟的事 |
[24:08] | I thought you weren’t interested. You fell asleep. | 我以为你不感兴趣 你睡着了 |
[24:11] | No, I heard it all. | 不 我都听到了 |
[24:13] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[24:16] | Yeah? | 好吧 |
[24:19] | Oh, I had no idea what to do next. How to keep those birds alive. | 哦 我不知道下一步该怎么做 如何能让那些鸟活着 |
[24:26] | Grab some grass. | 拔些草来 |
[24:31] | There were no vets on Ninety Mile Beach. | 在90英里海滩 可没有兽医 |
[24:33] | Or libraries to look stuff up. | 或是图书馆 能查些资料 |
[24:46] | Here you go. Thanks. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[24:48] | Come on in. Your father here? | – 进来吧 – 你父亲在吗 |
[24:51] | No, it’s okay. | 不再 没关系的 |
[24:53] | Come in. | 进来 |
[24:54] | This is his house. We have not met. I’ll stay out here. | 这是他的房子 我和他还没见过面 我还是在外面吧 |
[25:07] | It’s gonna be okay. Gonna be okay now. | 一切都会好起来的 现在会没事的 |
[25:11] | Hear me? | 听见吗 |
[25:13] | What you gonna feed them? | 你喂他们什么呢 |
[25:16] | Dad’s got some bait. They can’t eat proper fish. | – 爸爸有诱饵 – 他们可吃不了鱼 |
[25:20] | They’re too small. | 他们太小了 |
[25:35] | What’s that? Help them not get sick. | – 那是什么 – 能让他们不生病 |
[25:41] | How are you gonna feed them? | 你要怎么喂他们呢 |
[25:44] | Reckon you’re gonna have to do it like their mum does. | 估计你得像他们的妈妈那样 |
[25:47] | I can’t do it like their mum. | 我可不能像他们的妈妈一样 |
[25:48] | They stick their head in her mouth and she… | 他们把头伸进她的嘴里吃东西 她 |
[25:52] | Chucks up into them. | 把吃的呕给孩子们 |
[25:55] | I can’t do that. It’s… | 我可做不到 这 |
[26:03] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[26:14] | I don’t think this is a good idea! | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[26:18] | In fact, I’m sure it’s a bad idea! | 事实上 我确信这是个坏主意 |
[26:21] | Just do it! | 就开始做吧 |
[26:37] | Special one. | 特别的你 |
[26:40] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[26:44] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[26:55] | It worked. Give them as much as they’ll take. | – 奏效了 – 他们能吃多少给多少 |
[26:59] | Get them strong, Mantawu Mgauriri. | 让他们强壮起来 曼塔乌·姆加瑞里 |
[27:02] | Where are you going? | 你干什么去 |
[27:03] | Gonna wash good in the rain. | 去雨中淋个痛快 |
[27:06] | I smell something fierce. | 我有预感 这场大雨会很猛烈 |
[27:48] | What’s that smell? You’ve been cutting up fish? | 这什么味儿 你剁鱼了吗 |
[27:51] | I’ve got something to show you, Dad. | 我有东西要给你看 爸爸 |
[27:53] | What’s all over you? | 你到底干什么了 |
[27:55] | I used the outboard to make some food. They like it. | 我用舷外马达做了些食物 他们很喜欢 |
[28:00] | Where did you find them? | 你在哪儿找到他们的 |
[28:03] | In the sand hills. | 在那个沙丘上 |
[28:04] | Hunters killed their mum. | 猎人杀了他们的妈妈 |
[28:05] | Fingerbone said they would’ve died | 指骨比尔说如果我不把他们带回家 |
[28:07] | if I hadn’t brought them home. | 他们会死掉的 |
[28:08] | Who? | 谁说的 |
[28:09] | Fingerbone. He helped me. | 指骨比尔 他还帮了我 |
[28:12] | He said he didn’t wanna come in. | 他还说 他不想进来 |
[28:14] | He said it wasn’t right if you weren’t home. | 还说 你不在家就进来不好 |
[28:16] | He’s my friend, Dad. | 他是我的朋友 爸爸 |
[28:19] | He said to be like their mum. | 他告诉我得像他们的妈妈一样 |
[28:21] | She pukes down their throat. | 把食物叨进他们喉咙里 |
[28:22] | – I wasn’t gonna do that. – No. | – 我可不想那样 – 当然不想 |
[28:24] | So I made this. | 所以我做了这个 |
[28:26] | Dad, can I keep them? | 爸爸 我能留下他们吗 |
[28:28] | Well, the little one looks pretty weak. | 那个小家伙看上去太虚弱了 |
[28:30] | Please? I’ll look after them good. | 求求你了 我会照顾好他们的 |
[28:34] | Let’s just see how we go. | 那我们就拭目以待 |
[28:45] | Good day. | 你好啊 |
[28:48] | Good day. | 你好 |
[28:49] | I’m Tom. | 我叫汤姆 |
[28:51] | Hideaway Tom. That’s what they call you. | 隐修士汤姆 他们这样叫你 |
[28:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:56] | This your idea, then? The birds? | 那些鸟 是你的主意吗 |
[28:59] | No. I just helped. | 不 我只是帮了个忙 |
[29:02] | It was Mantawu Mgauriri’s thought. | 那是曼塔乌·姆加瑞里的主意 |
[29:05] | Sorry? | 你说谁 |
[29:05] | Mantawu Mgauriri, that’s his name. | 曼塔乌·姆加瑞里 那是他的名字 |
[29:10] | I haven’t seen him this excited in a long time. | 我好久没见过他这么高兴了 |
[29:14] | He’ll proper take good care of the birds. | 他会把那些鸟照顾得很妥帖的 |
[29:17] | Let’s hope they make it through the night. | 让我们先祈祷他们能熬过今夜 |
[29:24] | Can I come back in the morning? See how they’re doing? | 我明天早上能再来看看吗 就看看他们咋样了 |
[29:29] | I don’t see why not. | 我没有理由拒绝 |
[29:52] | You’re the littlest. | 你长得最小 |
[29:59] | Come on. | 加油 |
[30:00] | Gotta keep eating. | 得多吃点 |
[30:08] | Please. | 吃点吧 |
[30:17] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[30:19] | Could I use your scarf? | 我能借用你的围巾吗 |
[30:26] | Promise to give it back? | 答应我记得还吗 |
[30:30] | Promise. | 答应你 |
[30:54] | Aren’t you getting into bed? | 你不回床睡觉了吗 |
[30:56] | No, I’m just gonna sleep down here with them. | 不了 我就在这里和他们一起睡 |
[31:00] | So they know someone’s here. | 这样他们就知道有人陪着他们 |
[31:06] | It’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[31:09] | Night. | 安 |
[31:11] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[31:45] | Please don’t die. | 千万别死啊 |
[32:13] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[32:39] | I brought him into bed. It’s warmer. | 我把他带上床了 这样暖和点 |
[32:47] | They didn’t die. | 他们没死 |
[32:52] | They’re going to, aren’t they? | 他们会死的 不是吗 |
[32:56] | Those birds were tough. | 那些鸟很坚强的 |
[32:57] | They’re gonna die. I know it. | 他们会死的 我知道 |
[33:01] | Excuse me, Michael. Adam’s here to drive you. | 打扰了 迈克尔 亚当来这儿接你了 |
[33:08] | Do you have to go? | 你必须去吗 |
[33:12] | For the vote? | 去投那个票吗 |
[33:13] | – Yeah. – So Dad’s back? | – 是的 – 所以爸爸是回来了吗 |
[33:15] | – I imagine so. – I hate him. | – 我认为是的 – 我恨他 |
[33:18] | – Maddie. – I do! | – 麦蒂 – 我就是恨他 |
[33:28] | Maddie. Mads? | 麦蒂 孩子 |
[33:33] | Why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这儿 |
[33:34] | It’s still early. I could do with the exercise. | 还早 我可以再锻会儿练 |
[33:38] | Do you fancy a morning’s constitutional on the rocks? | 难道你喜欢一大早就急急忙忙的吗 |
[33:48] | I had to feed those birds eight times a day. | 即便有爸爸努力帮忙 |
[33:52] | Even Dad tried to help out. | 我一天也得喂那些鸟八次 |
[33:57] | There. I call it “Tom’s twister.” | 这个 我叫它汤姆回旋机 |
[34:00] | Put your oil, your fish, your kelp, and whatnot… | 把油 鱼 海带之类的 |
[34:04] | Put her in there. | 把她放进这里面 |
[34:09] | “Sim Sala Bim.” Instant muck. | 麻咪麻咪哄 速搅食粥 |
[34:11] | Until you can start feeding them whole fish, | 在你能喂给他们整条鱼之前 |
[34:13] | it’s gotta be better than using my outboard. | 这可比用我的舷外马达方便多了 |
[35:24] | We are never going to sleep again. | 我们再也没法睡着了 |
[35:29] | Never! | 再都没法睡了 |
[35:32] | You using my glass? | 你在用我的杯子吗 |
[35:40] | You’d think I was granddad pelican, | 看他们找我乞食的样子 |
[35:42] | the way they’re turning to me for food. | 你会觉得我是鹈鹕爷爷 |
[35:44] | Well, you sort of are now. | 你现在差不多就是啊 |
[35:46] | Look at this bloke, sitting up like he owns the place. | 看看这小子 就像坐拥此地一样 |
[35:49] | That’s Mr Proud. | 那是鹕傲先生 |
[35:52] | – Oh, you’ve named them? – Yeah. | – 所以你给他们起名字了吗 – 是的 |
[35:56] | This is Mr Ponder because he’s very wise and serious. | 他叫鹕虑先生 因为他睿智而严肃 |
[35:59] | Mr Proud, Mr Ponder. | 鹕傲先生 鹕虑先生 |
[36:02] | What about this little bloke? What’s he then, Mr Peep? | 这小家伙呢 他叫什么 鹕稚先生吗 |
[36:05] | It’s Mr Percival. | 那是鹕珀西先生 |
[36:08] | Like the boy in the book I read. | 名字和我读的那本书里的孩子一样 |
[36:11] | The smallest and the weakest… | 他最小 也最弱 |
[36:14] | but he doesn’t die. | 可他没有死 |
[36:18] | Well, you keep feeding him… | 那是你一直喂养他 |
[36:22] | he’ll grow up to be big and strong. | 他会长得高大而强壮的 |
[37:56] | Go on. Hey, just wait. | 继续走 等一下 |
[37:58] | Be patient, please. | 耐点心 |
[38:00] | Would you just…? Knock it off! Settle down. Oi, stop. | 你能 别闹 冷静 别动 |
[38:05] | Go on. | 继续吧 |
[38:07] | Happy now? | 现在高兴了吗 |
[38:13] | Ten pounds a day they’re eating. | 他们每天得吃掉十英镑 |
[38:15] | Ten pounds. | 十英镑 |
[38:17] | More than we eat in a week. | 那比我们一星期吃得还贵 |
[38:26] | Over here, Mr Proud. Ready? | 这里 鹕傲先生 准备好了吗 |
[38:30] | Here you go. Grab it. Thattaboy. | 给你 夹住它 真棒 |
[38:33] | Come on. Come on, Mr Ponder. Come here. Here, guys. | 来来 鹕虑先生 到这里 这儿 |
[38:39] | Get it. Come on. | 夹住它 加油 |
[38:41] | That’s it, Mr Percival. | 这就对了 鹕珀西先生 |
[38:44] | Come on, I know you want it. Kick it. | 来啊 我知道你也想来 来一下 |
[38:56] | You want hit it right now? Come get it. | 你想来一下吗 过来夹 |
[38:58] | Give it to Percival. | 给鹕珀西先生 |
[39:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:50] | Just talking to the land. | 单纯地和大地交流 |
[39:52] | Paying my respects. | 表达敬意 |
[40:22] | No, I’m not going out today. | 不 我今天不出门 |
[40:23] | You can catch your own brekkie. | 你们可以自己去找早餐 |
[40:32] | Hey. I don’t care how much racket you make. I’m not going out! | 我不管你们多吵 我不会出去的 |
[40:35] | Hey! You hear me? Piss off! | 听见了没 滚开 |
[40:38] | Get out! | 出去 |
[40:41] | Go. Shoo! Get away, go. Shoo. | 走 咕咕 离开这儿 走 咕咕 |
[40:44] | Please, just go. | 求求你们了 走吧 |
[40:45] | Get out of here, you mongrels. | 从这儿滚 小崽子们 |
[40:47] | You guys are gonna get us into big trouble. | 你们会把我们搅进大麻烦的 |
[40:49] | Is a little bit of privacy too much to ask for? | 这点隐私也求不得吗 |
[40:52] | In the middle of nowhere! | 哪都没有隐私了 |
[40:55] | Can’t you talk to them, Mr P? | 你不能和他们说说吗 鹕先生 |
[40:57] | Get out! | 滚开 |
[40:57] | Dad’s going nuts. | 爸爸都气疯了 |
[40:59] | Get out, you mongrels. Get out! No! No way! | 滚 小崽子 滚 不 别想进来 |
[41:46] | You wanna buy fish? You catch your own, don’t you? | 你想买鱼吗 你不是自己抓的吗 |
[41:49] | Yeah, well, got a couple extra mouths to feed, don’t I? | 我不是还有几张嘴要喂吗 |
[41:56] | It’s amazing. | 真神奇 |
[41:59] | That’s one word for it. | 那是一种说法 |
[42:17] | You can use your special glass now. We’re done with it. | 你可以用你的专属杯子了 我们不用了 |
[42:20] | Thanks, I think I’ll stick with this. | 谢谢 我还是就用这个吧 |
[42:32] | They’re gonna have to go back soon. | 他们很快就要回去了 |
[42:36] | – Go back where? – Well, where they belong. | – 回哪儿去 – 回到他们的应属之地 |
[42:41] | We can’t afford to keep feeding them, and even if we could, | 我们养不起 而且就算养得起 |
[42:45] | – a life in captivity… -This isn’t captivity. | – 被囚禁的一生 – 这不是囚禁 |
[42:47] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[42:50] | Wild things need to be free. | 野生动物需要自由 |
[42:53] | These birds could live to be 30, 40 years old. | 这些鸟能活三四十岁 |
[42:56] | You can’t look after them all that time. | 你不可能一直照顾他们 |
[43:01] | They need to be with their own kind, raise families. | 他们需要和自己的种族一起 繁衍生息 |
[43:08] | Son, you saved their lives. | 儿子 你救了他们的命 |
[43:10] | It was a wonderful thing that you did. | 这做得非常好 |
[43:14] | It’s nearly time to set them free. | 快是时候让他们自由了 |
[43:25] | – When? – When they can fly, I suppose. | – 什么时候 – 大概他们能飞的时候吧 |
[43:29] | You still have to teach them. | 你还得教教他们 |
[43:31] | So they can survive when they go. | 这样他们走了之后才能活下去 |
[43:34] | Right now these birds think | 现在这些鸟觉得 |
[43:36] | everything comes from a bucket. | 所有需要的都能从桶里得到 |
[43:46] | See? It’s easy. | 看到了吗 很简单的 |
[43:50] | See? You want it? | 看见了吗 想要吗 |
[43:53] | Yummy fishy. Now… Now you try. | 美味的小鱼 现在 现在你自己试试 |
[43:56] | Okay? Now you… Now you gotta | 好吗 现在你 现在你们要 |
[43:58] | drive the little fishies into the shore, okay? | 自己把小鱼从水里抓出来 好吗 |
[44:07] | Flap your wings. You gotta do it again, okay? | 拍拍翅膀 再来一次好吗 |
[44:09] | Ready? Drive them into the shore. | 准备好了吗 把它们从水里抓出来 |
[44:15] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[44:18] | Yummy fishy. | 美味的小鱼 |
[44:27] | Try that again. | 再来一次 |
[44:29] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[44:32] | You’re a lucky man. | 你是个幸运的人 |
[44:39] | Why are you out here, Bill? | 你为什么在外面 指骨比尔 |
[44:44] | The same as you. | 和你原因一样 |
[44:48] | Didn’t much like what happened to me in the world. | 不喜欢这世界对待我的方式 |
[44:58] | That’s it, Mr Ponder. | 就是这样 鹕虑先生 |
[45:02] | See, you get it. | 你学会了 |
[45:05] | Yes, finally! | 很好 终于会了 |
[45:07] | Well done, Mr Ponder. | 干得好 鹕虑先生 |
[45:10] | Well done, Mr Percival. That’s it. | 干得好 鹕珀西先生 就是那样 |
[45:13] | It worked, Dad. I got it. | 奏效了 爸爸 我教会它们了 |
[45:16] | Good work, everyone. | 都很好 各位 |
[45:22] | Pelican is Ngatji. | 鹈鹕是风暴之子 |
[45:25] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[45:27] | They can teach you many things. | 它们会教会你许多事 |
[45:32] | Some say, long ago, they were men. | 有的人说 很久以前 它们曾是人类 |
[45:36] | Riding in canoes, watching over everything. | 坐在独木舟上 凝视着世间一切 |
[45:39] | That’s why there be a storm if Nori, or pelican, is killed. | 这就是为什么鹈鹕被杀死时会刮起暴风雨 |
[45:43] | See, Nangai, my father, told me, | 南盖 我的父亲曾告诉我 |
[45:46] | if you look after Ngatji, then they will look after you. | 如果你照看风暴之子 它们也会照看你 |
[47:03] | See? Just like that. Then you start flying. | 看到没 像这样 然后你就会飞起来 |
[47:07] | Flap your wings. | 拍拍翅膀 |
[47:11] | Wings out. | 展开羽翼 |
[47:16] | Ready? Wings out. | 准备好了吗 展开羽翼 |
[47:18] | Ready? Come. Flap your wings. | 准备好了吗 来 拍打翅膀 |
[47:22] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[47:23] | Flap your wings. | 拍拍翅膀 |
[47:26] | Good job, Mr Proud! | 干得好 鹕傲先生 |
[47:29] | Ready? Like this. | 准备好了吗 就像这样 |
[47:31] | That’s it. | 就是那样 |
[47:35] | Flap your wings. Come on. | 拍打翅膀 加油 |
[47:38] | That’s it. Well done, Mr Ponder. | 就那样 做得很好 鹕虑先生 |
[47:56] | How’d you go today? | 今天咋样 |
[47:58] | Mr Proud and Mr Ponder picked it up. | 鹕傲先生和鹕虑先生会了 |
[48:00] | Mr Percival will get it tomorrow. | 鹕珀西先生明天也会学会的 |
[48:03] | You must be a good teacher. | 你一定当了个好老师 |
[49:06] | I know you can do it, Mr Percival. | 我知道你一定可以的 鹕珀西先生 |
[49:10] | Seen your brothers do it. | 看看你的兄弟们怎么做的 |
[49:19] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[49:21] | Wings out. Flap. Flap. Flap. | 展开羽翼 拍打 拍打 拍打 |
[49:24] | Good, go. Come on. | 很好 往前 加油 |
[49:28] | Yes! Good job, Mr Percival. | 很好 干得漂亮 鹕珀西先生 |
[50:15] | Can I hold Mr Percival? | 我能抱着鹕珀西先生吗 |
[50:18] | He won’t go anywhere. | 他哪儿都不去 |
[50:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:03] | All right. Let get this over with. | 好了 让我们结束这一切吧 |
[51:07] | Off you go now. Go on. | 你们该走了 走吧 |
[51:10] | It’s time to look after yourselves. | 是时候自己照顾自己了 |
[51:13] | Off you go now. Go on. | 现在该走了 走吧 |
[51:16] | Go. Off you go. | 走 你们该走了 |
[51:33] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[51:40] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[51:42] | Lead the pack, Mr Percival. | 领导好他们 鹕珀西先生 |
[51:47] | Look after yourself. | 照顾好你自己 |
[51:50] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[52:08] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[52:12] | What are you waiting for? Just go! | 你在等什么 快走啊 |
[52:54] | I knew it. I knew it was gonna end like this. | 我就知道 我就知道结局会这样 |
[52:58] | Any story that’s good has to | 所有精彩的故事在 |
[52:59] | go wrong before it gets better. | 抵达美好之前都会历经风雨 |
[53:01] | So does it? | 所以它抵达了吗 |
[53:07] | Wait here a tick. | 在这儿等一会 |
[53:32] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[53:33] | – Are you on your way to the board meeting? – Shortly. | -你去董事会的会议了吗 -快去了 |
[53:37] | Just squeezing in my weekly Zumba class. | 等我上完每周必上的尊巴健身课 |
[53:39] | Oh, Cal, for heaven’s sake. | 卡尔 我的老天啊 |
[53:42] | They say it’s good for me. | 他们告诉我这对身体好 |
[53:43] | Listen, have you still got a copy of the original charter? | 听着 你还有原件的副本吗 |
[53:46] | The one we drew up for King Pastoral. | 就是我们为王室牧场问题起草的那个 |
[53:48] | Of course, I do. | 当然有 |
[53:49] | Could you bring it into the meeting? | 你能把它带到会上吗 |
[53:51] | What are you up to? | 你想做什么 |
[53:54] | Just bring it. | 你带过来就行了 |
[53:55] | Michael. It takes three board members | 迈克尔 需要三名董事会成员 |
[53:57] | to initiate any alteration to a meeting agenda. | 才能启动议程的变更 |
[54:00] | Can you talk to Julie? | 你能和朱莉谈谈吗 |
[54:02] | She always votes with Mal. | 她总是跟着马尔科姆投票 |
[54:03] | I think he reminds her of her dead husband. | 我觉得他让她想起她去世的丈夫 |
[54:05] | Talk to her, would you? | 和她谈谈 好吗 |
[54:07] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[54:11] | – Is everything okay? – I hope so. | – 都还好吗 – 希望如此 |
[54:16] | Where were we? | 我们讲到哪里了 |
[54:19] | The birds. | 那些鸟 |
[54:21] | You just let them go. | 你让他们走了 |
[54:25] | I was as sad as I’d ever been. | 那是我最伤心的时刻 |
[54:30] | I felt real loneliness for the first time. | 第一次 我感受到了真正的孤独 |
[55:35] | I looked for Mr Percival today. | 我今天去找鹕珀西先生了 |
[55:39] | You shouldn’t be doing that. | 你不应该那么做 |
[55:42] | I didn’t see him. | 我没找到他 |
[55:44] | None of them. | 他们都不在 |
[55:47] | But I saw the hunters. | 但我看到了猎人 |
[55:49] | Not far from the nests. | 在离鸟巢不远的地方 |
[55:53] | Don’t worry, all right? | 别担心了 好吗 |
[55:55] | Vote’s next month. | 下个月就投票了 |
[55:56] | Bit of luck | 只要点运气 |
[55:57] | we’ll get the point turned into a sanctuary. | 把这里变成避难所的目的就可以实现了 |
[56:03] | You said you didn’t trust people to be smart. | 你说过 你不相信人们是睿智的 |
[56:05] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[56:14] | Drove cattle out here for jobs | 我把牛赶到这 在这扎营为生 |
[56:16] | and never looked back. | 再也没有回头 |
[56:19] | What about the girl? | 那个女孩后来怎么样了 |
[56:21] | Don’t know what happened to her. | 我也不知道 |
[56:24] | But there was nothing I can do,right? | 不过就算我知道了也不能做什么 不是吗 |
[56:27] | She was promised to someone else. | 她爱上了别人 |
[56:31] | Gotta be respecting that. | 我得尊重她的感情 |
[56:33] | So I had to leave. | 所以我不得不离开 |
[56:37] | Leave my family, leave everyone. | 离开我的家庭 离开所有人 |
[56:46] | I miss my father. | 我好想我爸爸 |
[56:48] | My Nangai. | 我的南盖 |
[56:51] | He was a tribal elder. | 他是我们部落的长老 |
[57:00] | He taught me everything about the land. | 他教会了我关于这片土地的一切 |
[57:37] | I was married. | 我也曾是有家的人 |
[57:42] | We… | 我们 |
[57:44] | We ran a petrol station, on the outskirts of town. | 我们在城郊开了一家加油站 |
[57:48] | Just a temporary thing | 在我有了更好的生活计划之前 |
[57:50] | while I got other plans sorted. | 这就是个暂时的养生活计 |
[57:56] | We were having a picnic. | 有一次我们出去野餐 |
[58:03] | Jenny and Belle, my little girl. | 珍妮和我的小女儿贝尔 |
[58:06] | They… They went to get ice cream. | 她们要去买冰激凌 |
[58:13] | Weren’t doing anything special. | 跟往日一样 没有任何反常的事 |
[58:19] | Jenny wasn’t speeding. | 珍妮也没有超速驾驶 |
[58:30] | Sometimes I think it’s best not to have anyone to care about. | 我有的时候觉得无人关怀挺好的 |
[58:38] | That way you won’t get hurt. | 最起码这样就不会有伤心 |
[58:46] | Hell, I’d love to just go walkabout like you fellas do. | 该死 我也想跟你一样四处流浪 |
[58:53] | That can go pretty lonely. | 那样很孤独的 |
[58:57] | Sure enough, Tom. | 汤姆 真的很孤独的 |
[59:34] | Dad! Dad! Dad! | 老爸 老爸快来看啊 |
[59:37] | – What is it? – It’s Mr Percival. | – 怎么了 – 鹕珀西先生回来了 |
[59:39] | He came back. He can stay, can’t he? | 它回来了 这次它能留下来吧老爸 |
[59:46] | Yeah, I suppose we can cope with feeding one. | 好啊 我们养它一只应该还是养得起的 |
[59:58] | From that day on, Mr Percival refused to ever leave my side. | 那天起 鹕珀西先生再也没离开我身边 |
[1:00:03] | Not for an hour. | 哪怕一个小时 |
[1:00:05] | Not for a minute. | 一分钟 |
[1:00:07] | Never. | 也再没有离开过我 |
[1:00:58] | Okay, you stay here and I’ll hide. No peeking. | 好 你就在这等我藏起来 不准偷看哦 |
[1:01:02] | Make sure he doesn’t cheat. | 老爸你帮我盯着它 不准它作弊 |
[1:01:03] | And count to 10 for him. | 替它数到10 |
[1:01:06] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[1:01:10] | three, four, | 三 四 |
[1:01:14] | five, six, | 五 六 |
[1:01:16] | seven, eight, nine, 10. | 七 八 九 十 |
[1:01:19] | All right, Mr Percival, go find him. | 行了鹕珀西先生 可以去找他了 |
[1:01:21] | Go on. | 加油哦 |
[1:01:51] | He’s in there. | 他在那儿 |
[1:02:10] | You told him, Dad. You told him. | 老爸 是你告诉它我在哪的 |
[1:02:48] | This is Mum. | 这是我妈妈 |
[1:02:51] | And that’s Belle. | 这个是贝尔 |
[1:02:56] | I miss them. | 我很想念她们 |
[1:03:01] | I don’t talk to Dad about it because | 我从来没跟老爸说这件事 |
[1:03:03] | I know he misses them too. | 因为我知道他也很想她们 |
[1:03:07] | There’s nothing he can do about it. | 面对这件事 老爸也无能为力 |
[1:03:17] | They would’ve liked you, Mr Percival. | 鹕珀西先生 如果她们还在的话一定也会喜欢你的 |
[1:03:21] | They would’ve like you a lot. | 她们肯定会超级喜欢你 |
[1:03:46] | Vote no, people. Next Sunday. Vote no. | 嘿哥们 下周记得投反对票 |
[1:03:50] | Vote no to the sanctuary. Vote no to the sanctuary, miss. | 女士 为禁止狩猎投反对票吧 |
[1:03:54] | Here you are, sir, for you. | 先生 给您 |
[1:03:57] | Here you go, Mr Percival. | 你来啦鹕珀西先生 |
[1:04:20] | You trying to make a point? Bringing that bird to town? | 你带个鸟来这 是想做人群焦点还是咋样 |
[1:04:24] | What? No. | 什么 不是啊 |
[1:04:26] | Watch yourself, kid. Bad things can happen, you know? | 当心点小鬼 可能会有坏事发生哦 |
[1:04:30] | Just like that. | 就像这样 |
[1:04:33] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Come on. | 别说我没警告过你啊 走吧 |
[1:04:35] | Come on, boy, come on. | 我们走 |
[1:04:37] | Come on, Mr P, let’s find Dad. | 走鹕珀西先生 我们去找爸爸 |
[1:04:43] | No to the sanctuary, people. | 伙计们 为禁止狩猎投反对票 |
[1:05:43] | It’s okay, Mr P. | 没事的鹕珀西先生 |
[1:05:46] | It’s okay, Mr P. Stay here, Mr Percival. | 没事的鹕珀西先生 别过去 |
[1:05:50] | Stay, Mr Percival. Mr Percival! | 鹕珀西先生 别过去 |
[1:05:53] | Stop, no! | 不 快停下 |
[1:06:08] | Stop! No! Mr Percival! | 快停下 鹕珀西先生 不要 |
[1:06:12] | Get out of it. | 快滚开 |
[1:06:14] | Mr Percival! Stop, no! | 鹕珀西先生 你们都住手 |
[1:06:16] | Bloody bird! | 蠢鸟 |
[1:06:26] | Look what you’ve done. | 看看你们都做了些什么 |
[1:06:33] | Come on. Let’s go. | 算了吧 我们走 |
[1:07:06] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[1:08:24] | There he is! | 他在那儿 |
[1:08:32] | No. | 不会吧 |
[1:09:02] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:09:35] | Fingerbone, help me! | 指骨比尔 帮我 |
[1:09:52] | Get the rope. | 拿上绳子 |
[1:10:08] | Mr Percival! | 鹕珀西先生 |
[1:10:11] | Get down here now! | 到我这来 |
[1:10:18] | Here. Here. See this? | 看这 看到这个了吧 |
[1:10:20] | Take it to Dad. To Dad. | 把这个叼到老爸那去 给老爸 |
[1:10:22] | To Dad. Come on. Dad needs you. | 给老爸 来啊 老爸需要你 |
[1:10:25] | Come on. Take it! | 来吧 叼住帽子 |
[1:10:34] | Take it to Dad. | 带到老爸那去 |
[1:10:38] | Go, Mr Percival! Take it to Dad! | 快去 鹕珀西先生 带到老爸那去 |
[1:11:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:08] | Got it! | 它接住了 |
[1:11:19] | Here, Mr P! | 我在这 鹕珀西先生 |
[1:11:27] | Here, Fingerbone. | 来吧指骨比尔 |
[1:11:31] | There you go. | 走你 |
[1:11:56] | Not much left. Hey! The rope! | 绳子不够了 啊绳子 |
[1:11:59] | Fingerbone! | 指骨比尔 |
[1:13:09] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:13:45] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:13:48] | It was a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[1:13:50] | My dad was saved by a pelican. | 一只鹈鹕救了我爸爸 |
[1:13:54] | So it all worked out? | 所以事情全都解决了是吧 |
[1:13:57] | It’s not over yet, Mads. | 还没完呢 孩子 |
[1:13:59] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:14:02] | I want to show you something. | 我带你看个东西 |
[1:14:07] | It’s a bit of a hike. | 路有点远 |
[1:14:09] | Are you going to the board meeting? | 你不去参加董事会了吗 |
[1:14:13] | No, I’m not. | 嗯 不去了 |
[1:14:16] | One thing you’ll discover, Mads, | 孩子 你会发现 |
[1:14:18] | sometimes you forget the best things you ever learned. | 有时人们会忘记学到的最棒的事情 |
[1:14:22] | Like how to live like a pelican. | 可能就像只鹈鹕一样生活 |
[1:14:24] | What happened after the storm? | 那场暴风雨之后发生了什么呢 |
[1:14:26] | Everything changed. Word spread like you wouldn’t believe. | 一切都变了 消息传千里 |
[1:14:30] | Newspapers, radios. They all picked up on the story. | 报纸啦 广播啦 他们都想了解这个故事 |
[1:14:35] | Mr Percival was famous. | 鹕珀西先生出了名 |
[1:14:38] | – So was I. -This way, Mr P. | – 我也是 – 看那边 鹕珀西先生 |
[1:14:52] | Everyone in town was happy for Mr Percival and me. | 镇里的人都为我和鹕珀西先生感到高兴 |
[1:14:57] | Maybe not everyone. | 但也有人不是这样 |
[1:15:04] | A collection’s been raised | 我们募了一些钱 |
[1:15:06] | to send your boy to St. Andrew’s. | 可以送你孩子去圣安德鲁斯上学 |
[1:15:10] | Best boarding school in Australia. | 那可是澳大利亚最好的寄宿学校 |
[1:15:14] | Michael wouldn’t wanna leave. | 迈克尔不会想去的 |
[1:15:16] | It’d be good for him. | 这对他有好处啊 |
[1:15:18] | A boy like that… | 他那样聪明的男孩 |
[1:15:21] | he needs a proper education. | 需要适龄教育 |
[1:15:32] | – Malcolm. – What the hell is going on? | – 马尔科姆 – 到底怎么回事 |
[1:15:34] | I’m showing Maddie something. | 我在带麦蒂看一些东西 |
[1:15:36] | The board are meeting in less than an hour. I need you here now. | 董事们一小时内就会参会了 你得到场 |
[1:15:39] | Don’t shout at me, Malcolm. I’m a grown man. | 我是个成年人马尔科姆 别冲我吼 |
[1:15:41] | I’ll do whatever I want. | 我想做什么就做什么 |
[1:15:43] | I’ve been working on this deal for a year. | 我已经这个项目忙活一年了 |
[1:15:44] | I don’t need you to screw it up. | 我不能让你把它搞砸了 |
[1:15:46] | Listen,just call me when everyone’s ready, | 听着 等人到齐了给我打电话 |
[1:15:48] | put me on speaker and I’ll vote over the phone. | 开扬声器 我在电话里投票 |
[1:15:50] | What are you up to, Michael? | 迈克尔 你想干什么 |
[1:15:52] | I’m trying to save your family. | 我在试着拯救你的家庭 |
[1:16:01] | Grandpa. | 爷爷 |
[1:16:03] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:16:04] | So are you coming? Or do you have to go back to school? | 所以你是要跟来 还是回去上学 |
[1:16:08] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:16:32] | – I’m not going! – Think of it as an opportunity. | – 我才不去 – 孩子 这是个机会 |
[1:16:35] | I don’t want an opportunity! I want to stay here. | 我才不要什么机会 我要留在这 |
[1:16:37] | I can’t keep teaching you, not the way you should be. | 我不能一直教你 你该有更好的教育 |
[1:16:40] | No, I’m staying here with you. | 不要 我就要跟你呆在一起 |
[1:16:42] | It’s a big world. There’s a lot to do. | 世界很大 你可以做很多很多事 |
[1:16:44] | I don’t care! I’m not going! | 我才不在乎 我不要去 |
[1:17:39] | Is this…? | 这里是 |
[1:17:43] | This is where we lived. | 这是我们以前住的地方 |
[1:17:50] | What about the birds? | 那些鹈鹕呢 |
[1:17:52] | The nesting area’s way down there. | 鹈鹕筑巢区域在那边 |
[1:18:22] | Is that Mr Percival? | 那是鹕珀西先生吗 |
[1:18:26] | No. | 不是 |
[1:18:28] | Maybe one of his grandkids. | 它可能是鹕珀西先生的后代 |
[1:18:34] | I didn’t understand it then, | 我当时不理解 |
[1:18:35] | but I suppose my father was… | 但我现在知道 |
[1:18:38] | only doing what he thought was best for me. | 我爸爸就是在做他觉得对我有好处的事 |
[1:18:45] | He’s smart, Mr Percival. | 他是个聪明的孩子 鹕珀西先生 |
[1:18:50] | He needs an education. | 他需要受教育 |
[1:18:52] | A life, you know? To… | 应该过那种生活 你知道就是 |
[1:18:56] | To show him there’s more than this. | 告诉他 世界不是只有他眼前方寸之地 |
[1:19:02] | Sometimes you gotta do what you know is right. | 有时候 即便知道他们会恨你 |
[1:19:06] | Even if they’re gonna hate you for it. | 人也得做正确的事 |
[1:19:29] | – Malcolm. – I have everyone here. | – 马尔科姆 – 所有人都到齐了 |
[1:19:31] | Michael, are you ready to vote? | 迈克尔 你准备好投票了吗 |
[1:19:34] | I am. | 是的 准备好了 |
[1:19:35] | Is Cal Evans there? | 卡尔埃文斯在场吗 |
[1:19:37] | Jesus, Michael. Where are you? | 天哪迈克尔 你在哪儿呢 |
[1:19:39] | I’m in the past, Cal. | 我在过去 卡尔 |
[1:19:40] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[1:19:43] | I know I’m old. | 我知道我老了 |
[1:19:45] | My mind’s half shut, but I still got a few teeth in my head. | 脑子跟不上了 但我不至于老糊涂了 |
[1:19:48] | Did you manage to find your copy of the original charter? | 你们还有那个原件的副本吗 |
[1:19:51] | I did. What’s going on? | 我找到了 怎么了 |
[1:19:53] | Turn to page 27A. | 翻到27A页 |
[1:19:54] | We’re all ready for the vote. | 我们都已经准备投票了 |
[1:19:56] | Does it say under revision 18B | 修订的18B那条是不是写着 |
[1:19:58] | the board has right to delay any vote so that an independent review | 董事会有权推迟任何一次投票会议 |
[1:20:00] | could be taken in the case of exceptional circumstances? | 以便在特殊情况下进行独立审查 |
[1:20:04] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[1:20:05] | Yes. Yes, it does. | 嗯对 是的 |
[1:20:07] | If three board members agree. | 有三位董事会成员同意就可以 |
[1:20:09] | So do we have three? | 那我们有三位董事会成员吗 |
[1:20:22] | We do. | 我们有 |
[1:20:23] | What are you talking about? There’s no reason to delay the vote. | 你在说什么 没任何理由推迟投票 |
[1:20:26] | There are no exceptional circumstances. | 哪有什么特殊情况 |
[1:20:29] | Well,my granddaughter, your daughter, | 嗯 我孙女 你女儿 |
[1:20:30] | who owns 25 percent of your company, Malcolm, | 马尔科姆 她在公司占着25%的股份呢 |
[1:20:34] | I’m afraid she’s about to have a nervous collapse. | 恐怕她快要精神崩溃了 |
[1:20:37] | What? No, she’s not. | 什么 不可能 |
[1:20:39] | Oh, yes, I am. | 是真的 |
[1:20:40] | It’s a serious collapse. Very, very bad. | 我精神非常崩溃 情况非常糟糕 |
[1:20:43] | – I’d call that exceptional circumstances. – So would I. | – 我称之为特殊情况 – 我也是 |
[1:20:46] | We need to postpone the vote. | 我们要推迟投票 |
[1:20:47] | Get her off the phone, Michael. | 迈克尔 别让她在电话里说话 |
[1:20:49] | This will make no difference. I’ll still win the vote after the review. | 没区别的 审查过后我还是会赢得选票的 |
[1:20:52] | You may. Or you may not. | 你可能会赢 也可能会输 |
[1:20:54] | But if we can delay it a bit longer, Maddie will be 18 by then | 但要是我们推迟久一点 等麦蒂18岁了 |
[1:20:58] | and sitting on the board, and she can argue against you. | 她就可以在董事会上反对你了 |
[1:21:02] | Give people time to reconsider. | 给大家点时间去重新考虑一下 |
[1:21:03] | Well,they don’t wanna reconsider. | 大家不需要重新考虑 |
[1:21:05] | No one wants to reconsider. – We gotta go, Mal. | – 没人会重新考虑的 – 马尔科姆 我们要挂了 |
[1:21:08] | We’ll see you at that dinner we were planning for Sonia. | 在给索尼娅准备的晚宴上见吧 |
[1:21:11] | No, no, you’re breaking up. Ciao! | 挂了挂了 拜拜 |
[1:21:14] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[1:21:19] | Grandpa, that was amazing. | 太棒了 爷爷 |
[1:21:21] | We’ve delayed him for a while, | 我们现在只是阻拦了他一时 |
[1:21:23] | but it’s gonna be up to you to change his mind. | 要想真正扭转他的想法还是得看你的了 |
[1:21:26] | He’ll be lucky if I talk to him for a year. | 我一年跟他说句话都算他走运 |
[1:21:28] | No, no. | 不不 |
[1:21:30] | You have to talk to him. He’s your father. | 你得跟他交流 他是你爸爸 |
[1:21:33] | Don’t I know it. | 难道我不知道嘛 |
[1:21:35] | He’s not a bad man. He’s just a businessman. | 他不是坏人 只是个生意人 |
[1:21:41] | And your mum, she loved him. | 你妈妈很爱他 |
[1:21:51] | I never really made peace with my father after we fought. | 自我跟我爸吵架后 我们从没真正和好 |
[1:21:57] | I never came back here. | 我再也没回过这 |
[1:22:04] | I made that decision in anger. | 愤怒之下做的这个决定 |
[1:22:09] | It was the biggest mistake of my life. | 是我一生中最大的错误 |
[1:22:13] | I don’t want you to go down that path. | 我不愿意看到你跟我一样 |
[1:22:20] | Well, I like being angry. | 嗯 我就是喜欢生气的感觉 |
[1:22:22] | Mads, there’s no future in that. | 孩子 这样不好的 |
[1:22:26] | Think about it, will you? | 你会好好想想的 对吧 |
[1:22:28] | You have to. It’s so important. | 你得好好想想 这很重要 |
[1:22:34] | All right. | 行吧 |
[1:22:36] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他说话的 |
[1:22:56] | Grandpa? What about Mr Percival? | 爷爷 鹕珀西先生后来怎么样了 |
[1:23:50] | Don’t you wanna say goodbye to Mr Percival? | 你不跟鹕珀西先生告别嘛 |
[1:23:57] | Just give it a month, see how you go. | 你就去那先呆一个月试试 怎么样 |
[1:24:03] | Come on, then. | 那走吧 |
[1:24:31] | Mr Percival? | 鹕珀西先生 |
[1:24:34] | Mr Percival, stop. No! | 鹕珀西先生 不要过去 |
[1:24:53] | Mr Percival! Come back! | 回来 鹕珀西先生 |
[1:25:00] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[1:25:16] | No! | 不要 |
[1:25:24] | That’s Mr Percival! | 那是我的鹕珀西先生 |
[1:25:27] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:25:33] | Stop! That’s Mr Percival! | 住手 那是我的鹕珀西先生 |
[1:25:39] | Whoa, buddy. | 哇靠 伙计 |
[1:25:47] | Leave him alone! Leave him alone! | 别开枪 你们别开枪 |
[1:25:58] | He attacked me. | 它攻击我 |
[1:26:01] | You saw him. | 你看到了吧 |
[1:26:03] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:26:05] | I warned you! | 我之前可是警告过你 |
[1:26:18] | They shot him, Dad. | 老爸 他们开枪打了它 |
[1:26:21] | – Give him to me. Let me carry him. – No! | – 给我 我来抱它 – 不要 |
[1:26:25] | I wasn’t there to protect him. | 我没能保护得了它 |
[1:26:30] | This is your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[1:27:43] | You’re the best friend I ever had. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:27:56] | Please don’t die. | 求求你别死 |
[1:28:09] | Don’t… | 求求你 |
[1:28:12] | die. | 别死 |
[1:28:15] | I know why you did it. | 我知道你为什么要飞过去 |
[1:29:45] | I’m ready to go now. | 我现在准备好离开了 |
[1:30:47] | Is that how it ended? | 故事就是这样结束的吗 |
[1:30:50] | Mr Percival’s life wasn’t in vain. | 鹕珀西先生没有白白牺牲 |
[1:30:54] | After I’d gone to school, the council heard what the hunters had done. | 我上学后 议会听闻了猎人们的所作所为 |
[1:30:59] | They doubled the size of the sanctuary. | 他们扩大了禁止狩猎的范围 |
[1:31:03] | Twenty thousand acres, the largest in the southern hemisphere. | 两万英亩 是南半球最大的禁狩了 |
[1:31:08] | They gave it a lease for 100 years… | 该法令将维持100年 |
[1:31:11] | with an option to extend. | 还可以有选择性地延长 |
[1:31:31] | Is that Mr Percival? | 这是鹕珀西先生吗 |
[1:31:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:31:39] | A bird like him never dies. | 像它这样的鸟儿 其精神永生 |
[1:31:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:32:41] | I have something for you. | 我有个东西给你 |
[1:32:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:04] | I think I’ll just sit here for a bit. | 我想在这坐会儿 |
[1:33:27] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:33:31] | It means “Storm Boy.” | 风暴之子 |