时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | 印第安纳州 霍金斯 1983年11月6日 | |
[00:27] | 美国能源部 霍金斯国家实验室 | |
[01:44] | Something is coming. Something hungry for blood. | 它要来了 它渴望鲜血 |
[01:48] | A shadow grows on the wall behind you, | 它在你背后的墙上投下影子 |
[01:50] | swallowing you in darkness. | 将你吞入黑暗之中 |
[01:52] | – It is almost here. – What is it? | -它就要来了 -是什么 |
[01:54] | What if it’s the Demogorgon? | 会不会是魔王 |
[01:56] | Oh, Jesus, we’re so screwed if it’s the Demogorgon. | 天呐 如果是魔王我们就完蛋了 |
[01:58] | It’s not the Demogorgon. | 不是魔王 |
[02:00] | An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber! | 一支鹪鹩大军冲入了大堂 |
[02:03] | – Troglodytes? – Told ya. | -鹪鹩 -我说了吧 |
[02:08] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[02:10] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[02:12] | That… that sound? | 那声音 |
[02:18] | That didn’t come from the troglodytes. No, that… | 那不是鹪鹩发出的声音 那是… |
[02:20] | That came from something else. | 那是别的东西发出的 |
[02:25] | The Demogorgon! | 是魔王 |
[02:26] | – We’re in deep shit. – Will, your action! | -我们惨了 -威尔 你出招 |
[02:28] | – I don’t know! – Fireball him! | -我不知道 -冲他扔火球 |
[02:29] | I’d have to roll a 13 or higher! | 我得掷出13点以上 |
[02:31] | Too risky. Cast a protection spell. | 太冒险了 施个保护咒 |
[02:32] | – Don’t be a pussy. Fireball him! – Cast Protection. | -别犯怂 丢火球 -施保护咒 |
[02:36] | The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering! | 魔王厌倦了你们人类愚蠢的争吵 |
[02:38] | It stomps towards you. | 它在大踏步冲你走来 |
[02:40] | Fireball him! | 拿火球攻他 |
[02:41] | – Another stomp, boom! – Cast Protection. | -又迈了一步 -施保护咒 |
[02:43] | He roars in anger! | 他发出了怒吼 |
[02:47] | Fireball! | 火球 |
[02:48] | – Oh, shit! – Where’d it go? | -该死 -哪去了 |
[02:50] | – Where is it? – I don’t know! | -哪去了 -我不知道 |
[02:51] | – Is it a 13? – I don’t know! | -是13点吗 -我不知道 |
[02:53] | – Where is it? – Oh, my God! | -哪去了 -天呐 |
[02:54] | – Mike! – Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | -迈克 -天呐 天呐 |
[02:56] | – Mike! – Can you find it yet? | -迈克 -你找到了吗 |
[02:57] | No, I can’t find it! | 没有 我找不到 |
[02:58] | – Mike! – Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | -迈克 -天呐 天呐 |
[03:00] | Mom, we’re in the middle of a campaign! | 妈妈 我们正打着仗呢 |
[03:02] | You mean the end? Fifteen after. | 打完了吧 都过15分钟了 |
[03:04] | – Oh, my God! – Freaking idiot! | -天呐 -你个白痴 |
[03:06] | Why do we have to go? | 我们为什么非得走 |
[03:07] | Mom, wait, just 20 more minutes! | 妈妈 再等个20分钟 |
[03:09] | It’s a school night, Michael. | 明天还上学呢 迈克尔 |
[03:10] | I just put Holly to bed. You can finish next weekend. | 我刚哄霍莉睡下了 你下周末再玩完吧 |
[03:13] | – But that’ll ruin the flow! – Michael– | -我玩得正顺手呢 -迈克尔 |
[03:14] | I’m serious, Mom. | 真的 妈妈 |
[03:15] | The campaign took two weeks to plan. | 这场仗花了我两周来策划 |
[03:18] | How was I supposed to know it was gonna take ten hours? | 我怎么知道会玩10个小时 |
[03:20] | You’ve been playing for ten hours? | 你都玩了10个小时了 |
[03:24] | Dad, don’t you think that 20 more- | 爸爸 你不觉得再玩20分钟… |
[03:25] | I think you should listen to your mother. | 我觉得你该听你妈的 |
[03:29] | Dang dumb piece of junk. | 破烂玩意 |
[03:32] | Oh, I got it! | 我找到了 |
[03:34] | – Does the seven count? – It was a seven? | -7算吗 -是7吗 |
[03:36] | Did Mike see it? Then it doesn’t count. | 迈克看到了吗 那就不算 |
[03:44] | Yo, hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[03:45] | – Does anyone want this? – No. | -还有人要吗 -不要 |
[03:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:52] | No, I don’t think… | 不 我不觉得 |
[03:55] | Yeah, he’s cute. | 嗯 他真帅 |
[03:57] | Barb, no, I don’t think so. | 芭比 不 我不觉得 |
[04:00] | – Barb, you’re not – Hey, Nancy. | -芭比 你不… -南茜 |
[04:02] | There’s a slice left if you want it. | 还剩一块 你要吗 |
[04:04] | – Sausage and pepperoni! – Hold on. | -香肠和意大利辣香肠的 -等等 |
[04:13] | There’s something wrong with your sister. | 你姐姐不对劲 |
[04:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[04:17] | – She’s got a stick up her butt. – Yeah. | -她变成高冷婊了 -是啊 |
[04:19] | It’s because she’s been dating that douchebag, Steve Harrington. | 那是因为她在跟那个混蛋史蒂夫·哈灵顿约会 |
[04:21] | Yeah, she’s turning into a real jerk. | 是啊 她变讨厌了 |
[04:23] | She’s always been a real jerk. | 她一直很讨厌 |
[04:25] | Nuh-uh, she used to be cool. | 她以前挺好的 |
[04:26] | Like that time she dressed up as an elf for our Elder tree campaign. | 她之前还为我们的接骨木之战扮成了精灵 |
[04:29] | Four years ago! | 那是四年前了 |
[04:30] | – Just saying. – Later. | -就那么一说 -回见 |
[04:33] | It was a seven. | 是7点 |
[04:35] | The roll, it was a seven. | 骰子 是7点 |
[04:38] | The Demogorgon, it got me. | 魔王 抓到我了 |
[04:42] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[04:59] | Good night, ladies. | 再见了 女士们 |
[05:01] | Kiss your mom ‘night for me. | 替我跟你妈吻别道晚安 |
[05:04] | Race you back to my place? Winner gets a comic. | 比赛骑回我家啊 赌一本漫画书 |
[05:06] | – Any comic? – Yeah. | -随便哪本吗 -嗯 |
[05:11] | I didn’t say “Go”! | 我没说”开始” |
[05:15] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[05:17] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[05:19] | I’ll take your X-Men 134! | 我要你的《X战警》134期 |
[05:28] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[05:40] | 美国能源部 霍金斯国家实验室 限制区 美国政府地产 不得擅闯 | |
[06:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[06:30] | Jonathan? Mom? | 乔纳森 妈妈 |
[06:54] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[09:15] | 第一章 威尔·拜耶斯的失踪 | |
[09:30] | And that’s it for News Center this morning. | 今早的新闻中心就到这里 |
[09:32] | Thanks for joining us. | 感谢您的收看 |
[09:33] | Let’s hand off now to Liz at the news desk. | 接下来切给新闻台的莉兹 |
[09:36] | All right, thank you, Donna. | 好的 谢谢 唐娜 |
[09:37] | Turning now to local news, | 接下来是本地新闻 |
[09:38] | we’re getting reports of | 我们接到报道称 |
[09:39] | surges and power outages all across the county. | 全县上下到处发生电涌 |
[09:42] | Last night, hundreds of homes in East Hawkins were affected, | 昨晚 东霍金斯数百户人家受到影响 |
[09:45] | leaving many residents in the dark. | 致使很多居民陷入黑暗中 |
[09:48] | The cause of the outage is still unknown. | 断电原因仍不明 |
[09:50] | We reached out to Roane County Water and Electric, | 我们联络了罗恩县水电部 |
[09:52] | and a spokesperson says that they are confident | 一名发言人称 他们确信 |
[09:55] | power will be restored to all remaining homes | 只需几小时 其余人家 |
[09:57] | within the next several hours. | 就能完全恢复供电 |
[10:58] | In other news, you might wanna stay home tonight | 也就是说 你今晚最好待在家中 |
[11:00] | or at least pack an umbrella. | 或至少带上伞 |
[11:02] | We turn to everybody’s favorite morning weather guy, Charles. | 接下来交给最受喜爱的天气预报员 查尔斯 |
[11:09] | Where the hell are they? | 在哪呢 |
[11:11] | – Jonathan? – Check the couch! | -乔纳森 -找找沙发 |
[11:13] | Ugh, I did. | 我找了 |
[11:17] | Got them. | 找到了 |
[11:19] | Okay, sweetie, I will see you tonight. | 好了 亲爱的 我们今晚见 |
[11:21] | – Yeah, see you later. – Where’s Will? | -嗯 回见 -威尔呢 |
[11:23] | Oh, I didn’t get him up yet. | 我还没叫他起床呢 |
[11:24] | He’s probably still sleeping. | 他大概还在睡觉 |
[11:26] | Jonathan, you have to make sure he’s up! | 乔纳森 你得看着他起床啊 |
[11:27] | Mom, I’m making breakfast. | 妈妈 我在做早饭呢 |
[11:29] | I told you this a thousand times. | 我都跟你说了多少遍了 |
[11:31] | Will! Come on, honey. It’s time to get up. | 威尔 好了 亲爱的 起床了 |
[11:38] | – He came home last night, right? – He’s not in his room? | -他昨晚回家了吧 -他不在房间里吗 |
[11:41] | – Did he come home or not? – I don’t know. | -他回没回来 -我不知道 |
[11:44] | – You don’t know? – No. | -你不知道 -不 |
[11:45] | I got home late. I was working. | 我挺晚才回家 去工作了 |
[11:47] | You were working? | 你工作去了 |
[11:48] | Eric asked if I could cover. I said yeah. | 埃里克找我替班 我就答应了 |
[11:50] | I just thought we could use the extra cash. | 我想着能多挣点也好 |
[11:52] | – Jonathan, we’ve talked about this. – I know, I know. | -乔纳森 我们说过了 -我知道 |
[11:54] | You can’t take shifts when I’m working. | 我工作的时候 你不能去上班 |
[11:56] | Mom, it’s not a big deal. | 妈妈 没什么大不了的 |
[11:57] | Look, he was at the Wheelers’ all day. | 他昨天去维勒家玩了一整天 |
[11:59] | – I’m sure he just stayed over. – I can’t believe you. | -他肯定是在他们家过夜了 -你真是的 |
[12:02] | I can’t believe you sometimes. | 你有时候真是过分 |
[12:10] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[12:11] | – You’re disgusting! – Hello? | -你才恶心 -喂 |
[12:13] | Hi, Karen. It’s Joyce. | 凯伦 我是乔伊 |
[12:15] | – Oh, Joyce, hi. – What the hell, Mike? | -乔伊啊 -你搞什么 迈克 |
[12:18] | Quiet! | 别说话 |
[12:19] | – Language. – Are you kidding? | -注意用词 -开什么玩笑 |
[12:19] | Sorry, Joyce, it’s just one of those morning. | 抱歉 乔伊 又是个乱哄哄的早上 |
[12:20] | Was that Will I heard back there? | 那是威尔的声音吗 |
[12:22] | Will? No, no, no, it’s just Mike. | 威尔 不不 只是迈克 |
[12:23] | Will didn’t spend the night? | 威尔没留下过夜吗 |
[12:25] | No, he left here a little bit after 8:00. | 没有 他8点刚过就走了 |
[12:27] | Why? He’s not home? | 怎么了 他没回家吗 |
[12:29] | Um, you know what? I think he just left early for… for school. | 他大概是早起上学校了 |
[12:32] | – Thank you so much. Bye. – Okay. Bye. | -谢谢你了 再见 -好吧 再见 |
[12:57] | That’s weird. I don’t see him. | 好奇怪 我没看到他 |
[13:00] | I’m telling you, his mom’s right. | 听我的 他妈妈说得对 |
[13:01] | He probably just went to class early again. | 他大概是又早起来上学了 |
[13:03] | Yeah, he’s always paranoid | 是啊 他总是担心 |
[13:04] | Gursky’s gonna give him another pop quiz. | 格斯基又会临时测试他 |
[13:06] | Step right up, ladies and gentlemen. | 过来吧 女士们先生们 |
[13:08] | Step right up and get your tickets for the freak show. | 过来买怪胎秀的门票 |
[13:11] | Who do you think would make more money in a freak show? | 你说谁在怪胎秀里能更挣钱 |
[13:15] | Midnight, Frogface, or Toothless? | 黑夜 青蛙脸 还是没牙仔 |
[13:23] | I’d go with Toothless. | 我选没牙仔 |
[13:25] | I told you a million times, my teeth are coming in. | 我说过数百万次了 我的牙会长出来的 |
[13:28] | It’s called cleidocranial dysplasia. | 这叫锁骨颅骨发育不良 |
[13:30] | “I told you a million times.” | “我说过数百万次了” |
[13:34] | Do the arm thing. | 玩手臂那一招 |
[13:35] | Do it, freak! | 玩啊 怪胎 |
[13:43] | God, it gets me every time. | 天呐 每次看都恶心到我 |
[13:47] | – Assholes. – I think it’s kinda cool. | -混蛋 -我觉得这挺酷的 |
[13:49] | It’s like you have superpowers or something. | 就像是你有超能力 |
[13:51] | Like Mr. Fantastic. | 就像神奇先生 |
[13:54] | Yeah, except I can’t fight evil with it. | 是啊 可惜不能用它抵御邪恶 |
[14:04] | So, did he call? | 他打给你了吗 |
[14:06] | Keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[14:09] | Did he? | 他打了吗 |
[14:10] | I told you, it’s not like that. | 我说了 不是那样的 |
[14:13] | Okay, I mean, yes, he likes me, but not like that. | 好吧 是的 他喜欢我 但不是那样的 |
[14:18] | We just… | 我们就是 |
[14:20] | made out a couple times. | 接过几次吻 |
[14:21] | “We just… made out a couple times.” | “我们就是…接过几次吻” |
[14:25] | Nance, seriously, | 南茜 真是的 |
[14:26] | you’re gonna be so cool now, it’s ridiculous. | 你会变得特别酷 简直不像话 |
[14:28] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不会的 |
[14:30] | You better still hang out with me, that’s all I’m saying. | 你最好继续跟我玩 我没别的意思 |
[14:34] | If you become friends with Tommy H. Or Carol– | 如果你跟汤米·H或卡洛成了朋友 |
[14:36] | Oh, that’s gross! | 恶心 |
[14:38] | Okay, I’m telling you, it was a one-time… | 听我说 就那么一次… |
[14:41] | Two-time thing. | 两次 |
[14:46] | 厕所见 史蒂夫 | |
[14:48] | You were saying? | 你说什么来着 |
[15:00] | Steve… | 史蒂夫 |
[15:01] | – I have to go. – In a minute. | -我得走了 -等一下 |
[15:04] | Steve. I really, like… | 史蒂夫 真的 |
[15:07] | Seriously, I have to go. | 真的 我得走了 |
[15:08] | Wait, wait, wait. Let’s… | 等等 我们… |
[15:10] | Come on, let’s do something tonight, yeah? | 我们今晚一起玩吧 |
[15:13] | No, I can’t. I have to study for Kaminsky’s test. | 不行 我得准备卡明斯基的考试 |
[15:15] | Oh, come on. What’s your GPA again? 3.999… | 得了 你的平均成绩是多少来着 3.999 |
[15:17] | Kaminsky’s tests are impossible. | 卡明斯基的考试特别难 |
[15:19] | – Well, then, just let me help. – You failed chem. | -那就让我帮你啊 -你化学挂了 |
[15:21] | – C-minus. – Well, in that case… | -是C- -这样的话… |
[15:23] | So I’ll be over around, say, like, 8:00? | 我8点多过去 |
[15:26] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[15:27] | – My mom would not – I’ll climb through your window. | -我妈妈绝不会… -我爬窗 |
[15:28] | She won’t even know I’m there. I’m stealthy, like a ninja. | 她不会发觉的 我动作很轻 就像忍者 |
[15:31] | You are crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[15:32] | Come on. Wait, wait, wait. Just… Okay, forget about that. | 别这样 等等 好吧 算了 |
[15:34] | We can just… | 我们就… |
[15:36] | We can just, like, chill in my car. | 我们就在我车里玩 |
[15:38] | We can find a nice quiet place to park, and… | 找个安静的地方停车 |
[15:40] | Steve… I have to study. | 史蒂夫 我真得学习 |
[15:44] | I’m not kidding. | 我不是开玩笑的 |
[15:46] | Well, why do you think I want it to be nice and quiet? | 要不你以为我要找个安静的地方干吗 |
[15:50] | You’re an idiot, Steve Harrington. | 你是个白痴 史蒂夫·哈灵顿 |
[15:58] | Meet me at Dearborn and Maple at 8:00. | 迪尔伯恩和枫树街街口 8点见 |
[16:01] | To study. | 一起学习 |
[16:16] | Good of you to show. | 你可算来了 |
[16:17] | Oh, hey, morning, Flo. Morning, everybody. | 早啊 芙洛 早啊 大家伙 |
[16:21] | – Hey, Chief. – Damn! You look like hell, Chief. | -局长 -该死 你气色真差 局长 |
[16:25] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[16:26] | Well, I looked better than your wife when I left her this morning. | 今早我走时你妻子比我还疲惫呢 |
[16:30] | While you were drinking or sleeping, | 你喝酒 或是睡觉 |
[16:31] | or whatever it is you deemed so necessary on Monday morning, | 或者去做其他你周一一大早非做不可的事的时候 |
[16:34] | Phil Larson called. | 菲尔·拉森打来了 |
[16:35] | Said some kids are stealing the gnomes out of his garden again. | 说又有孩子偷他花园的地精了 |
[16:38] | Oh, those garden gnomes again. | 又是花园地精的事啊 |
[16:40] | Well, I’ll tell you what, I’m gonna get right on that. | 这样吧 我这就去办 |
[16:42] | On a more pressing matter, | 更紧急的事 |
[16:44] | Joyce Byers can’t find her son this morning. | 乔伊·拜尔斯今早找不到她儿子了 |
[16:47] | Okay, I’m gonna get on that. | 我这就去 |
[16:49] | – Just give me a minute. – Joyce is very upset. | -等我一下 -乔伊很难过 |
[16:51] | Well, Flo, Flo, we’ve discussed this. | 芙洛 我们说过了 |
[16:53] | Mornings are for coffee and contemplation. | 早上是用来喝咖啡 沉思的 |
[16:55] | – Chief, she’s already in your – Coffee | -局长 她在你… -咖啡 |
[16:57] | and contemplation, Flo! | 和沉思 芙洛 |
[17:10] | I have been waiting here over an hour, Hopper. | 我等了一个多小时了 霍普 |
[17:13] | And I apologize again. | 我再次道歉 |
[17:15] | I’m going out of my mind! | 我要疯了 |
[17:17] | Look, boy his age, he’s probably just playing hookie, okay? | 他这年纪的孩子 大概是逃学了 |
[17:20] | No, not my Will. He’s not like that. | 不 我家威尔不会 他不是那样的 |
[17:22] | – He wouldn’t do that. – Well, you never know. | -他不会那么做的 -未必 |
[17:24] | I mean, my mom thought I was on the debate team, | 我妈以为我参加了辩论队 |
[17:26] | when really I was just screwing Chrissy Carpenter | 但我其实是在我爸奥斯莫比车后座上 |
[17:27] | in the back of my dad’s Oldsmobile, so… | 干柯丽茜·卡朋特 所以… |
[17:29] | Look, he’s not like you, Hopper. He’s not like me. | 听着 他不像你 霍普 也不像我 |
[17:32] | He’s not like… most. | 他不像…大部分人 |
[17:35] | He has a couple of friends, | 他有几个朋友 |
[17:37] | but, you know, the kids, they’re mean. | 但孩子有时很坏 |
[17:39] | They make fun of him. They call him names. | 他们嘲笑他 给他起外号 |
[17:41] | – They laugh at him, his clothes – His clothes? | -他们嘲笑他 他的衣服 -他的衣服 |
[17:43] | – What’s wrong with his clothes? – I don’t know. | -他的衣服怎么了 -我不知道 |
[17:45] | – Does that matter? – Maybe. | -这重要吗 -或许 |
[17:48] | Look, he’s… He’s a sensitive kid. | 听着…他是个敏感的孩子 |
[17:50] | Lonnie… Lonnie used to say he was queer. | 朗尼以前说他是基佬 |
[17:54] | Called him a fag. | 喊他死娘炮 |
[17:56] | – Is he? – He’s missing is what he is. | -他是吗 -他是失踪了 |
[18:01] | When was the last time you heard from Lonnie? | 你最后跟朗尼联络是什么时候 |
[18:06] | Uh, last I heard, he was in Indianapolis. | 据我所知 他在印第安波利斯 |
[18:09] | That was about a year ago. | 那是大概一年前 |
[18:10] | But he has nothing to do with this. | 但他跟这事没关系 |
[18:11] | Why don’t you give me his number? | 把他号码给我吧 |
[18:12] | You know, Hopper, he has nothing to do with this. Trust me. | 霍普 他跟这事没关系 相信我 |
[18:15] | Joyce, 99 out of 100 times, kid goes missing, | 乔伊 孩子失踪 100次里有99次 |
[18:18] | the kid is with a parent or relative. | 是跟父母一方或亲属在一起 |
[18:20] | What about the other time? | 那另外那一次呢 |
[18:22] | – What? – You said, “99 out of 100.” | -什么 -你说”100次里有99次” |
[18:26] | – What about the other time, the one? – Joyce. | -那剩余的那一次呢 -乔伊 |
[18:28] | The one! | 那一次呢 |
[18:28] | Joyce, this is Hawkins, okay? | 乔伊 这里是霍金斯 |
[18:30] | You wanna know the worst thing that’s ever happened here | 知道我在这里工作四年 发生过的 |
[18:32] | in the four years I’ve been working here? | 最严重的事件是什么吗 |
[18:33] | Do you wanna know the worst thing? | 最严重的事 |
[18:35] | It was when an owl attacked Eleanor Gillespie’s head | 就是一只猫头鹰袭击了埃莉诺·格莱斯皮的脑袋 |
[18:38] | because it thought that her hair was a nest. | 因为它把她的头发当成了窝 |
[18:40] | Okay, fine. I will call Lonnie. | 好吧 我去打给朗尼 |
[18:43] | He will talk to me before he talks to– | 他会更愿跟我说话 而不是… |
[18:45] | – What, a pig? – A cop! | -猪头吗 -警察 |
[18:47] | Just find my son, Hop. | 找到我儿子 霍普 |
[18:51] | Find him! | 找到他 |
[19:04] | Dr. Brenner. | 布伦纳博士 |
[19:07] | This way, gentlemen. | 这边走 先生们 |
[19:09] | The entire east wing will be evacuated within the hour. | 整个东区将在一小时内疏散完毕 |
[19:12] | We’ve sealed off this area following quarantine protocol. | 我们按隔离规章封锁了这一带 |
[21:02] | – This is where it came from? – Yes. | -它就从这里出来的 -对 |
[21:05] | And the girl? | 那女孩呢 |
[21:07] | She can’t have gone far. | 她不可能跑远 |
[22:03] | All right, and one more. | 好了 再给你一盘 |
[22:05] | Hey, Ben. What do you think about that, uh… | 本 你觉得那个… |
[22:07] | Hey, I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我说不好 |
[22:09] | I don’t know, 37 points per game average– | 平均每场比赛37分 |
[22:11] | – Thirty-seven now, but… – Mr. Basket. | -现在是这样 -篮球先生 |
[22:45] | Come here! | 给我过来 |
[22:47] | Hey, come here! | 给我过来 |
[22:52] | You think you can steal from me, boy? | 你以为自己能偷我的东西吗 小子 |
[22:57] | What in the hell? | 搞什么 |
[23:00] | Remember, finish chapter 12 | 记住 读完第12章 |
[23:02] | and answer 12.3 on the difference between an experiment | 并回答12.3 实验和其他 |
[23:06] | and other forms of science investigation. | 科学调研的区别 |
[23:09] | This will be on the test, | 这将是测试内容 |
[23:10] | which will cover chapters 10 through 12. | 包含10到12章的内容 |
[23:13] | It will be multiple choice with an essay section. | 单项选择加作文 |
[23:18] | So, did it come? | 来了吗 |
[23:19] | Sorry, boys. | 抱歉 孩子们 |
[23:21] | I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but… | 我也不想传达坏消息 但是… |
[23:24] | it came. | 送到了 |
[23:28] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[23:30] | The Heathkit ham shack. | 希思无线电 |
[23:31] | Ain’t she a beaut? | 多美啊 |
[23:33] | I bet you can talk to New York on this thing. | 用这东西能跟纽约对话吧 |
[23:35] | Think bigger. | 再往大点想 |
[23:36] | – California? – Bigger. | -加州 -再大点 |
[23:38] | Australia? | 澳大利亚 |
[23:40] | Oh, man! | 天呐 |
[23:42] | When Will sees this, he’s totally gonna blow his shit. | 等威尔看到了 他肯定要高兴尿了 |
[23:45] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[23:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:51] | Hello, this is Mike Wheeler, | 你好 我是迈克·维勒 |
[23:52] | president of Hawkins Middle AV Club. | 霍金斯中学视听俱乐部主席 |
[23:57] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[23:58] | Hello, this is Dustin, | 我是达斯汀 |
[23:59] | and this is the secretary | 我是霍金斯中学 |
[24:00] | and treasurer of Hawkins Middle AV Club. | 视听俱乐部的秘书和司库 |
[24:02] | Do you eat kangaroos for breakfast? | 你早餐吃袋鼠吗 |
[24:07] | Sorry to interrupt, but, uh, | 抱歉打扰了 |
[24:08] | may I borrow Michael, Lucas and Dustin? | 我能借走迈克尔 卢卡斯和达斯汀吗 |
[24:17] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[24:18] | One at a time, all right? You. | 一个个说 好吗 你说 |
[24:22] | – You said he takes what? – Mirkwood. | -你说他走了哪… -幽暗密林 |
[24:24] | – Mirkwood? – Yeah. | -幽暗密林 -嗯 |
[24:27] | Have you ever heard of Mirkwood? | 你听说过这地方吗 |
[24:28] | I have not. That sounds made up to me. | 没有 好像是编的 |
[24:30] | No, it’s from Lord of the Rings. | 不 是《指环王》里的 |
[24:32] | – Well, The Hobbit. – It doesn’t matter. | -是《霍比特人》 -无所谓了 |
[24:35] | – He asked! – “He asked!” | -他问的 -“他问的” |
[24:37] | Shut up, guys! | 闭嘴吧 |
[24:39] | – What’d I just say? – Shut up. | -我刚刚咋说的 -闭嘴吧 |
[24:41] | One at a damn time. You. | 一个个说 你 |
[24:45] | Mirkwood, it’s a real road. | 幽暗密林 是真实存在的路 |
[24:46] | It’s just the name that’s made up. | 名字是我们起的 |
[24:47] | It’s where Cornwallis and Kerley meet. | 就是康沃利斯和克利街交界的地方 |
[24:49] | Yeah, all right, I think I know that- | 好吧 我好像知道是在哪 |
[24:50] | We can show you, if you want. | 我们可以带你去 |
[24:51] | I said that I know it! | 我说我知道了 |
[24:53] | – We can help look. – Yeah. | -我们可以帮忙找 -嗯 |
[24:55] | No. | 不行 |
[24:57] | No. After school, you are all to go home. | 不行 放学后 你们统统回家 |
[25:00] | Immediately. | 马上回家 |
[25:01] | That means no biking around | 不能骑车乱转 |
[25:03] | looking for your friend, no investigating, | 到处找你们的朋友 自己去调查 |
[25:05] | no nonsense. | 不许胡闹 |
[25:06] | This isn’t some Lord of the Rings book. | 这不是《指环王》那样的书 |
[25:08] | – The Hobbit. – Shut up! | -是《霍比特人》 -闭嘴吧 |
[25:12] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[25:14] | Do I make myself clear? | 我说清楚了吗 |
[25:21] | Do I make myself… clear? | 我说…清楚了吗 |
[25:27] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是的 长官 -是的 长官 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:42] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[25:44] | Password? | 暗号 |
[25:46] | Uh, Rada… | 瑞达 |
[25:50] | Radaga– Radagast? | 瑞达加斯特 |
[25:51] | Yeah. You may enter. | 对了 你可以进来了 |
[25:54] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[25:58] | So, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[25:59] | I got off early and… | 我早下班了 |
[26:03] | Poltergeist. | 《鬼驱人》 |
[26:04] | I… I thought I wasn’t allowed to see it. | 不是不让我看吗 |
[26:06] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[26:09] | As long as you don’t have nightmares for a week. | 只要你不会做一周的噩梦 |
[26:10] | No, I won’t. I don’t get scared like that anymore. | 我不会的 我不再那么容易怕了 |
[26:13] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:14] | Not even of clowns? | 小丑也不怕吗 |
[26:16] | No. | 不 |
[26:18] | What about my witch? | 女巫呢 |
[26:20] | No. Mom… | 不 妈妈 |
[26:21] | – I’m not five anymore. – But Will Byers… | -我不是五岁小孩了 -但威尔·拜耶斯 |
[26:23] | – I’m going to cook you up in my – Stop. That’s so stupid. Mom! | -我要把你煮了 -别闹 太傻了 妈妈 |
[26:30] | Will? | 威尔 |
[26:31] | – Will? – Will? | -威尔 -威尔 |
[26:34] | Will? | 威尔 |
[26:38] | – Will? – Will! | -威尔 -威尔 |
[26:41] | – Will! – Will? | -威尔 -威尔 |
[26:43] | Will! | 威尔 |
[26:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[26:56] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[26:58] | Your parents forget to feed you? | 你父母忘给你饭吃了吗 |
[27:03] | Is that why you ran away? | 所以你才出走了吗 |
[27:08] | They, uh… | 他们 |
[27:11] | They hurt you? | 他们伤害你了吗 |
[27:15] | You went to the hospital, you got scared, | 你去了医院 被吓到了 |
[27:16] | you ran off, you wound up here, is that it? | 就跑了出来 到了这里 是这样吗 |
[27:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:24] | I’ll give this back, all right? | 我可以把这再给你 |
[27:26] | And you can have as much as you want. | 你想吃多少都行 |
[27:28] | All right? Maybe even some ice cream. | 好吗 或许还能给你冰淇淋吃 |
[27:29] | But you gotta answer a few of my questions first, all right? | 但你得先回答我几个问题 |
[27:34] | We got a deal? | 可以吗 |
[27:37] | All right, let’s start with the easy stuff. All right? | 好 先说简单的 好吗 |
[27:41] | My name’s Benny. Benny Hammond. | 我叫本尼 本尼·哈蒙德 |
[27:44] | See? Like this. Here. | 瞧 就这样 来 |
[27:46] | I got you. Don’t worry. It’s okay. | 握住 没事的 没事 |
[27:49] | Nice to meet you, yeah. And you are? | 认识你很高兴 你是… |
[28:02] | Eleven? | 十一 |
[28:04] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[28:07] | What’s it mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:09] | – No. – Well, I’ll be damned. | -不 -我去 |
[28:11] | She speaks. | 她会说话啊 |
[28:13] | “No”? No, what? | “不” 不什么 |
[28:17] | All right. I guess no more food, then. | 好吧 别想再吃东西了 |
[28:20] | Eleven. | 十一 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:25] | What’s it mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:28] | Eleven. | 十一 |
[28:31] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[28:33] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[28:35] | Take it easy, take it easy. | 慢慢吃 |
[28:39] | Yeah, look, all I know is that she’s scared to death. | 我只知道她很害怕 |
[28:42] | Yeah, I think maybe she’s been abused or… | 嗯 我猜她可能是遭到了虐待 |
[28:44] | kidnapped or something. | 或是绑架什么的 |
[28:47] | Yeah, it’d be great if someone would come by. | 如果有人来一趟就太好了 |
[28:50] | Yeah, we’re at 4819 Randolph Lane. Yeah, Randolph. | 嗯 兰道夫巷4819号 对 兰道夫 |
[29:21] | Will Byers? | 威尔·拜耶斯 |
[29:26] | Will! | 威尔 |
[29:28] | Will Byers? | 威尔·拜耶斯 |
[29:34] | Come on, kid! | 出来啊 孩子 |
[29:36] | Will? | 威尔 |
[29:41] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[29:49] | – That his bike? – Yeah, he must have crashed. | -是他的车吗 -嗯 肯定是摔下来了 |
[29:53] | You think he got hurt in the fall? | 你觉得他是摔倒时受伤了吗 |
[29:56] | Not so hurt he couldn’t walk away. | 但没伤到不能走着离开 |
[29:57] | Bike like this is like a Cadillac to these kids. | 这样的自行车对这些孩子来说就像凯迪拉克 |
[29:59] | He would’ve walked it home. | 他肯定会推着回家的 |
[30:12] | …get off work if I win. | 如果我赢 就回家 |
[30:13] | Oh, Friday I’m supposed to… | 周五我要… |
[30:15] | …but we will cover whatever the damages are to your property. | 不管您的地产损失多大我们都会赔付 |
[30:17] | – It’s just, um… – That’s for sure. | -只是… -当然了 |
[30:29] | Is Lonnie there? | 朗尼在吗 |
[30:30] | – Lonnie isn’t here right now. – Can you please put him on– | -朗尼现在不在 -你能让他接… |
[30:32] | – I told you, Lonnie’s not here. – Who is this? | -我说了 朗尼不在 -你是谁 |
[30:34] | – His girlfriend, Cynthia. – Cynthia. | -他女友 辛西娅 -辛西娅 |
[30:36] | – Who the hell is this? – Cynthia, this is Joyce. | -你是谁 -辛西娅 我是乔伊 |
[30:39] | – Who? – Lonnie’s ex-wife. | -谁 -朗尼的前妻 |
[30:41] | – I really need to speak to him – Lonnie’s not here. | -我真的有事找他 -朗尼不在 |
[30:42] | – Can you please put– No! – Why don’t you call back later? | -你能不能…不行 -你待会儿再打来吧 |
[30:44] | No, not later. Now! | 待会儿不行 马上 |
[30:46] | Can- | 你能不能… |
[30:48] | – Bitch! – Mom. | -贱人 -妈妈 |
[30:49] | – What? – You have to stay calm. | -干什么 -你得保持冷静 |
[31:00] | Hey, you’ve reached Lonnie. | 我是朗尼 |
[31:01] | Leave a message and I’ll holler right back at ya. | 请留言 我稍后给你回电 |
[31:04] | Lonnie, some teenager just hung up on me. | 朗尼 有个未成年少女挂了我的电话 |
[31:08] | Will is… is missing. I don’t know where he is. | 威尔失踪了 我不知道他在哪 |
[31:10] | I need… | 我需要… |
[31:11] | I just need you to call me back, please, just– | 我需要你回电话 求你 |
[31:16] | Damn it! Damn it! | 该死 该死 |
[31:19] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[31:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:23] | Cops. | 警察 |
[31:39] | – It was just lying there? – Yeah. Cal? | -就放在那儿吗 -是的 卡尔 |
[31:44] | – Did it have any blood on it, or – No, no, no, no, no… | -上面有血吗 或是… -不不 没有 |
[31:47] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[31:49] | If you found the bike out there, why are you here? | 如果你在那边发现了自行车 为什么来这儿 |
[31:52] | – Well, he had a key to the house, right? – Yeah. | -他有家里的钥匙吧 -对 |
[31:56] | So… | 那么 |
[31:59] | maybe he came home. | 或许他回家来了 |
[32:00] | You think I didn’t check my own house? | 你以为我没在自己家里找过吗 |
[32:02] | I’m not saying that. | 我没那个意思 |
[32:05] | – Has this always been here? – What? I don’t know. | -这一直都有吗 -什么 我不知道 |
[32:08] | Probably. I mean, I have two boys. Look at this place. | 可能吧 我养了俩儿子 看看这里 |
[32:12] | You’re not sure? | 你不确定吗 |
[32:28] | Hey, what’s up with this guy, huh? | 这家伙怎么了 |
[32:30] | Nothing, he’s probably just hungry. Come on. | 没事 他大概就是饿了 来吧 |
[33:52] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[33:53] | What are you, deaf? I’ve been calling you. | 你聋了吗 我一直在喊你 |
[33:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[34:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:02] | Are you sure you’re okay, Chief? | 你真没事吗 局长 |
[34:03] | Listen, I want you to call Flo. | 听着 打给芙洛 |
[34:04] | I want to get a search party together, all right? | 组织搜索队 |
[34:06] | All the volunteers she can muster. Bring flashlights, too. | 尽可能多地召集志愿者 带上手电筒 |
[34:09] | Hey, you think we got a problem here? | 你觉得真有麻烦了吗 |
[34:19] | We should be out there right now. | 我们该出去找 |
[34:20] | We should be helping look for him. | 我们该帮忙找他 |
[34:21] | We’ve been over this, Mike. The chief says– | 我们说过了 迈克 局长说 |
[34:23] | – I don’t care what the chief said. – Michael! | -我才不管局长怎么说 -迈克尔 |
[34:25] | We have to do something. Will can be in danger. | 我们得做点什么 威尔可能有危险 |
[34:27] | More reason to stay put. | 那更不能乱跑了 |
[34:28] | – Mom! – End of discussion. | -妈妈 -这事就这样了 |
[34:35] | So… me and Barbara are gonna study at her house tonight. | 那个 我和芭芭拉今晚要在她家学习 |
[34:38] | – That’s cool, right? – No, not cool. | -可以吧 -不可以 |
[34:41] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[34:42] | Why do you think? Am I speaking Chinese in this house? | 你以为呢 我在说外语吗 |
[34:45] | Until we know Will is okay, no one leaves. | 直到我们确定威尔没事 谁都不许出门 |
[34:48] | – This is such bullshit. – Language. | -这太扯淡了 -注意用词 |
[34:50] | So we’re under house arrest? | 我们被软禁了吗 |
[34:52] | Just because Mike’s friend got lost on the way home from… | 就因为迈克的朋友放学回家时走丢了 |
[34:54] | Wait, this is Will’s fault? | 怎么 你还怪威尔了 |
[34:55] | Nancy, take that back. | 南茜 把话收回去 |
[34:56] | – No! – You’re just pissed off | -不 -你生气 |
[34:58] | ’cause you wanna hang out with Steve. | 就是因为你想去找史蒂夫 |
[35:02] | – Steve? – Who is Steve? | -史蒂夫 -谁是史蒂夫 |
[35:03] | – Her new boyfriend. – You are such a douchebag, Mike! | -她的新男友 -你个小混蛋 迈克 |
[35:05] | Language! | 注意用词 |
[35:09] | Nancy, come back. | 南茜 回来 |
[35:11] | Come back! | 回来 |
[35:13] | It’s okay. It’s okay, Holly. Here, have some juice, okay? | 没事的 霍莉 喝点果汁吧 |
[35:17] | You see, Michael? | 瞧 迈克尔 |
[35:18] | – You see what happens? – What happens when what? | -你瞧闹成啥样了 -什么啥样 |
[35:20] | I’m the only one acting normal here! | 只有我的反应是正常的 |
[35:22] | I’m the only one that cares about Will! | 只有我在乎威尔 |
[35:24] | That is really unfair, son. | 这话太不公平了 儿子 |
[35:26] | We care. | 我们在乎的 |
[35:32] | – Mike! – Let him go. | -迈克 -让他走吧 |
[35:36] | I hope you’re enjoying your chicken, Ted. | 希望你喜欢你的鸡肉 泰德 |
[35:39] | What did I do? | 我怎么了 |
[35:45] | What’d I do? | 我怎么了 |
[35:49] | – Will! – Will Byers! | -威尔 -威尔·拜耶斯 |
[35:51] | Will! | 威尔 |
[35:52] | Will, we’re here for you, bud! | 威尔 我们来找你了 伙计 |
[35:57] | He’s a good student. | 他是个好学生 |
[36:00] | – What? – Will. He’s a good student. | -什么 -威尔 他是个好学生 |
[36:03] | Great one, actually. | 很棒 |
[36:05] | I don’t think we’ve met. Scott Clarke. | 我们应该没见过 斯考特·克拉克 |
[36:07] | Teacher, Hawkins Middle. Earth and biology. | 霍金斯中学的老师 地理和生物 |
[36:11] | I always had a distaste for science. | 我一直不喜欢科学 |
[36:13] | Well, maybe you had a bad teacher. | 或许是你的老师教得不好 |
[36:14] | Yeah, Ms. Ratliff was a piece of work. | 是啊 拉特利夫老师可不好对付了 |
[36:17] | Ratliff? You bet. | 拉特利夫 可不是 |
[36:20] | She’s still kicking around, believe it or not. | 她现在还硬朗着呢 相信吗 |
[36:22] | I believe it. Mummies never die, so they tell me. | 我相信 据说木乃伊是不会死的 |
[36:26] | Sarah, my daughter… | 我女儿莎拉 |
[36:29] | Galaxies, the universe, whatnot… | 银河 宇宙什么的 |
[36:32] | She always understood all that stuff. | 她一向很了解那些东西 |
[36:34] | I always figured there was enough going on down here, | 我一直觉得地面上的烂事就够多了 |
[36:36] | I never needed to look elsewhere. | 我不需要往其他地方看 |
[36:38] | Your daughter, what grade is she? | 你女儿 她几年级的 |
[36:40] | – Maybe I’ll get her in my class. – No, she, uh… | -或许我可以把她弄进我的班来 -不 她 |
[36:43] | She lives with her mom in the city. | 她跟妈妈住城里 |
[36:46] | Thanks for coming out, Teach. We really appreciate it. | 多谢你出来 老师 我们很感激 |
[36:52] | – She died a few years back. – Sorry? | -她几年前死了 -什么 |
[36:54] | His kid. | 他的孩子 |
[37:08] | Lucas, do you copy? It’s Mike. | 卢卡斯 收到吗 我是迈克 |
[37:10] | – Lucas? – Hey, it’s Lucas. | -卢卡斯 -我是卢卡斯 |
[37:12] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[37:13] | And say “Over” when you’re done talking | 你说完话说”完毕” |
[37:15] | so I know when you’re done. Over. | 我才知道你说完了 完毕 |
[37:17] | I’m done. Over. | 我说完了 完毕 |
[37:19] | I’m worried about Will. Over. | 我在担心威尔 完毕 |
[37:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:25] | This is crazy. Over. | 这太疯狂了 完毕 |
[37:27] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[37:30] | Will could’ve cast Protection last night, but he didn’t. | 威尔昨晚本可施保护咒 但他没有 |
[37:33] | He cast Fireball. | 他出了火球 |
[37:34] | – Over. – What’s your point? Over. | -完毕 -什么意思 完毕 |
[37:38] | My point is… | 我的意思是 |
[37:40] | he could’ve played it safe, but he didn’t. | 他本可采取保险的措施 但他没有 |
[37:43] | He put himself in danger to help the party. | 他为帮助大家而以身涉险 |
[37:45] | Over. | 完毕 |
[37:49] | Meet me in ten. Over and out. | 我们10分钟后碰面 完毕 通话结束 |
[38:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[38:23] | I told you on the phone, I’m under house arrest now. | 我在电话上说了 我被软禁了 |
[38:25] | – I figured we’d just study here. – No. No way. | -我想跟你在这儿学 -不 不行 |
[38:28] | Oh, come on. I can’t have you failing this test. | 得了 我可不能让你考试不通过 |
[38:30] | So just… bear with me. | 忍忍吧 |
[38:35] | What’d I tell you? | 我说什么来着 |
[38:38] | Ninja. | 忍者 |
[38:53] | You like that ice cream, huh? | 你喜欢冰淇淋 是吗 |
[38:56] | Smile looks good on you. | 你笑起来挺好看的 |
[38:58] | You know, smile? | 懂吗 笑容 |
[39:09] | All right. You just sit tight. | 好了 你坐着别动 |
[39:10] | Whoever it is, I’ll tell ’em to go away real quick, all right? | 不管是谁 我这就把他们打发走 |
[39:16] | Yeah, yeah, yeah… | 来了 |
[39:20] | – Hey, can I help you? – Hi, you must be Benny Hammond. | -你好 有事吗 -你是本尼·哈蒙德吧 |
[39:22] | I’m afraid I am. I’m afraid we’re closed for the evening, too. | 就是 我们今晚已经关门了 |
[39:24] | So try back tomorrow morning. | 明早再来吧 |
[39:26] | Connie Frazier. Social Services. | 康妮·弗雷泽 社会服务部的 |
[39:27] | Ah, Social Services. My apologies. I didn’t expect you so soon. | 社服的啊 抱歉 没想到你来得这么快 |
[39:30] | – That’s a heck of a drive. – Not too bad this time of night. | -这里可挺远 -晚上路况好 |
[39:33] | Hey, listen, I… I haven’t told her that you’re coming yet. | 听着 我还没跟她说你要来 |
[39:36] | I didn’t want her running off again. She’s a tad skittish. | 我不希望她再跑掉 她有点受惊了 |
[39:39] | – Children I work with usually are. – Right, right. | -我接触的孩子通常是如此 -嗯 |
[39:43] | – So, where is she? – Right. She’s in the kitchen. | -她在哪 -在厨房 |
[39:46] | – Come on up. I’ll introduce you. – Thank you. | -过来吧 我引见你 -谢谢 |
[39:48] | Sorry again for trying to turn you away there. | 抱歉我差点赶你走 |
[39:50] | – It’s fine. – You know, it’s funny. | -没事的 -说起来 |
[39:51] | Your, uh, voice sounds different on the- | 你的声音不太像电话里的… |
[40:24] | Ah, man. This is it. | 天呐 就是这里 |
[40:36] | Hey, guys. You feel that? | 伙计们 感觉到了吗 |
[40:41] | – I think maybe we should go back. – No. | -我们还是回去吧 -不行 |
[40:42] | We’re not going back. Just stay close. | 我们不能回去 跟紧了 |
[40:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:48] | Just stay on channel six. Don’t do anything stupid. | 记着用频道六 别干傻事 |
[40:55] | Hey, guys, wait up. | 伙计们 等等我 |
[40:57] | Wait up! | 等等我 |
[41:05] | “Which polymers occur naturally?” | “哪种聚合物是天然的” |
[41:09] | Starch and cellulose. | 纤维素与淀粉 |
[41:13] | “In a molecule of CH4, the hydrogen atoms are spatially oriented | “甲烷分子中 氢原子的空间位置 |
[41:17] | – towards the centers of–” – Tetrahedrons. | -是朝向什么的中心” -四面体 |
[41:21] | Jesus, how many of these did you make? | 天呐 你做了多少张卡片 |
[41:22] | You said you wanted to help. | 你说你想帮忙的 |
[41:25] | How about this? How about… | 这样吧 |
[41:26] | How about every time that you get something right, | 如果你答对了什么 |
[41:28] | I have to take off an item of clothing. | 我就得脱掉一件衣服 |
[41:29] | But every time that you get something wrong– | 但如果你答错了 |
[41:31] | – Uh, pass. – Oh, come on. | -不要 -得了 |
[41:32] | – Come on. – No. | -来嘛 -不要 |
[41:33] | – Come on. It’ll be fun. – No. | -来嘛 肯定好玩 -不要 |
[41:35] | “During fractional distillation, | “分馏过程中 |
[41:37] | hydrocarbons are separated according to their–“ | 烃类是以什么分离开的” |
[41:39] | Melting point. | 熔点 |
[41:42] | Ooh, it’s boiling points. | 是沸点 |
[41:45] | That’s what I meant. | 我就是指沸点 |
[41:46] | Yeah, that’s not what you said. | 你可不是这么说的 |
[41:48] | – No. – No? | -不 -不要吗 |
[41:51] | Oh, do you need… Do you need help, or… | 需要帮忙吗 |
[41:54] | No. | 不 |
[42:16] | Steve. Steve, come on. | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 行了 |
[42:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:19] | Are you crazy? My parents are here. | 你疯了吗 我父母还在呢 |
[42:23] | That’s weird, I… don’t see them. | 好奇怪 我没看到他们 |
[42:29] | Was this your plan all along? To… to get in my room and then… | 这就是你的计划吗 跑来我房间里 然后… |
[42:34] | – get another notch on your belt. – No. Nancy, no. | -再征服一个女孩 -不是的 南茜 |
[42:36] | I’m not Laurie, or Amy, or Becky. | 我不是劳瑞 艾米或贝琪 |
[42:38] | You mean, you’re not a slut. | 你是说 你不是荡妇 |
[42:41] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是那个意思 |
[42:42] | You know, you’re so cute when you lie. | 你撒谎的样子真可爱 |
[42:45] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[42:49] | Bad Steve. | 史蒂夫真坏 |
[42:51] | Bad. Don’t do that to Miss Nancy… | 真坏 别那么对待南茜小姐 |
[42:54] | You’re an idiot, Steve Harrington. | 你是个白痴 史蒂夫·哈灵顿 |
[42:57] | You are beautiful, Nancy Wheeler. | 你真美 南茜·维勒 |
[43:06] | “Compared to the rate of inorganic reactions, | “跟无机反应的速率相比 |
[43:08] | the rate of organic reactions is generally…” | 有机反应的速率一般相对…” |
[43:15] | Jonathan, wow. You took these? | 乔纳森 这都是你拍的吗 |
[43:19] | These are great. | 太棒了 |
[43:22] | Wow, they really are. | 真的好棒 |
[43:26] | I know I haven’t been there for you. I’ve been… | 我知道我一直没怎么照顾你 我… |
[43:29] | working so hard and I… | 一直埋头工作 我… |
[43:31] | I just feel bad. I don’t even… | 我很过意不去 我都… |
[43:33] | barely know what’s going on with you. | 不了解你的生活了 |
[43:35] | All right? I am sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[43:42] | Hey, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[43:44] | What is it, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[43:47] | – Nothing. – Tell me. Tell me. | -没事 -告诉我 告诉我 |
[43:50] | – Come on. You can… – No. | -说吧 没事 -没事 |
[43:52] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[43:54] | I should’ve been there for him. | 我本该照顾他的 |
[43:56] | No. Oh, no. You can’t do that to yourself. | 不不 别这样 别自责 |
[43:59] | This was not your fault. Do you hear me? | 这不怪你 知道吗 |
[44:02] | He is… close. I know it. I… | 他…就在附近 我确定 |
[44:07] | I feel it in my heart. | 我能感觉得到 |
[44:10] | You just have to… You have to trust me on this, okay? | 你得…这事你得相信我 |
[44:16] | – Yeah. – Oh, look at this. | -嗯 -看啊 |
[44:17] | Look at this one. Look at this one. | 看这张 看这张 |
[44:22] | – I mean, that’s it, right? – Yeah. | -就这张了 是吧 -嗯 |
[44:24] | That’s it. That’s the one. | 就这张了 |
[44:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:35] | Lonnie? | 朗尼 |
[44:36] | – Dad? – Hopper? | -爸爸 -霍普 |
[44:38] | Who is this? | 是谁啊 |
[44:43] | Will? | 威尔 |
[44:45] | – Will? – It’s Will? | -威尔 -是威尔吗 |
[44:49] | Mom, it’s Will? | 妈妈 是威尔吗 |
[44:51] | Who is this? | 是谁啊 |
[44:52] | – What have you done to my boy? – What? What? | -你把我儿子怎么了 -怎么回事 |
[44:55] | Give me back my son! | 把儿子还给我 |
[44:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[45:00] | Hello, who is this? | 喂 是谁啊 |
[45:02] | Hello? Who is this? | 喂 是谁啊 |
[45:04] | Mom, who was it? Who was it, Mom? | 妈妈 是谁啊 是谁啊 妈妈 |
[45:06] | – It was him. – Look at me, Mom. Was it Will? | -是他 -看着我 妈妈 是威尔吗 |
[45:08] | – Yes. – What did he say? | -是 -他说什么了 |
[45:10] | He just breathed. He just breathed. | 只听到他的呼吸声 |
[45:12] | – And was someone else there? -I… | -还有别人吗 -我… |
[45:14] | – Mom, who was there? Who was it? – It was him. | -妈妈 是谁啊 是谁啊 -是他 |
[45:17] | I know it was his breathing. I know it was his breathing. | 我听得出他的呼吸声 |
[45:21] | Will! | 威尔 |
[45:23] | – Will! – Byers! | -威尔 -拜耶斯 |
[45:26] | I’ve got your X-Men 134! | 我拿来了你的《X战警》134期 |
[45:29] | Guys, I really think we should turn back. | 伙计们 我们还是回去吧 |
[45:31] | Seriously, Dustin? | 不是吧 达斯汀 |
[45:33] | You wanna be a baby, then go home already! | 你那么怂 就回家好了 |
[45:35] | I’m just being realistic, Lucas! | 我就是现实 卢卡斯 |
[45:37] | No, you’re just being a big sissy! | 不 你就是怂 |
[45:40] | Did you ever think Will went missing | 你想过威尔失踪 |
[45:41] | because he ran into something bad? | 是因为遭遇了什么坏事吗 |
[45:43] | And we’re going to the exact same spot where he was last seen? | 而我们现在还要去他最后出现的地方 |
[45:46] | – And we have no weapons or anything? – Dustin, shut up. | -而且我们还手无寸铁 -达斯汀 闭嘴 |
[45:49] | I’m just saying, does that seem smart to you? | 我就是想说 你觉得这明智吗 |
[45:51] | Shut up. Shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[45:53] | Did you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |