时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Is there a number we can call for your parents? | 你有你父母的电话号码吗 |
[00:17] | Where’s your hair? Do you have cancer? | 你的头发呢 你得了癌症吗 |
[00:19] | Did you run away? | 你离家出走的吗 |
[00:20] | – Are you in some kind of trouble? – Is that blood? | -你惹了什么麻烦吗 -那是血吗 |
[00:23] | – Stop it! You’re freaking her out! – She’s freaking me out! | -住手 你把她吓坏了 -她把我吓坏了才是 |
[00:25] | I bet she’s deaf. | 我敢打赌她是聋子 |
[00:29] | – Not deaf. – All right, that’s enough, all right? | -她不是聋子 -够了 |
[00:30] | She’s just scared and cold. | 她只是又冷又怕 |
[00:39] | Here, these are clean. Okay? | 给 这些是干净的衣服 |
[00:52] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[00:54] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[00:55] | See over there? That’s the bathroom. | 看到没 厕所在那里 |
[00:58] | Privacy. Get it? | 保留些隐私 懂吗 |
[01:15] | You don’t want it closed? | 你不想关上吗 |
[01:19] | No. | 是的 |
[01:20] | Oh, so you can speak. | 原来你会说话 |
[01:22] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[01:26] | how about we just keep the door… | 那不如我们就把门 |
[01:30] | just like this. | 这样掩上 |
[01:32] | – Is that better? – Yes. | -好点没有 -嗯 |
[01:41] | – This is mental. – At least she can talk. | -这简直疯了 -至少她还会说话 |
[01:43] | She said “No” And “Yes.” | 她会说”是”和”不是” |
[01:44] | Your three-year-old sister says more. | 你三岁的妹妹说的都比她多 |
[01:46] | She tried to get naked. | 她刚刚差点脱光 |
[01:48] | There’s something seriously wrong with her. | 她肯定有什么很严重的问题 |
[01:49] | – Like, wrong in the head. – She just went like… | -比如脑子坏了 -她就像… |
[01:53] | I bet she escaped from Pennhurst. | 我赌她是从彭赫斯特逃出来的 |
[01:54] | – From where? – The nuthouse in Kerley County. | -哪儿 -克氏县的精神疗养院 |
[01:57] | – You got a lot of family there? – Bite me. | -你们家很多人在那吗 -去死吧 |
[01:59] | Seriously though, think about it. | 不过说真的 好好想想 |
[02:01] | That would explain her shaved hair and why she’s so crazy. | 这就能解释她为什么剃光了头发还疯疯癫癫的 |
[02:04] | Why she went like… | 为什么她会… |
[02:06] | She’s an escapee is the point. She’s probably a psycho. | 她肯定是逃出来的 可能是个疯子 |
[02:08] | – Like Michael Myers. – Exactly! | -就像迈克尔·迈尔斯 -没错 |
[02:10] | We should’ve never brought her here. | 我们根本就不该带她来这里 |
[02:12] | So you just wanted to leave her out in that storm? | 所以你想把她丢在风雨中吗 |
[02:13] | Yes! We went out to find Will, | 是的 我们是出来找威尔 |
[02:15] | not another problem. | 而不是惹上另一个麻烦 |
[02:16] | – I think we should tell your mom. – I second that. | -我觉得我们应该告诉你妈妈 -附议 |
[02:18] | – Who’s crazy now? – How is that crazy? | -这才是疯了吧 -这怎么就算疯了 |
[02:20] | ‘Cause, we weren’t supposed to be out tonight, remember? | 因为今晚我们根本不该出来 还记得吗 |
[02:23] | – So? -So if I tell my mom | -那又怎么样 -如果我告诉我妈妈 |
[02:25] | and she tells your mom and your mom… | 她再告诉你妈妈和你妈妈 |
[02:27] | – Oh, man. – Our houses become Alcatraz. | -天 -我们的家会变成阿尔卡特拉斯岛 |
[02:29] | Exactly. We’ll never find Will. | 没错 我们就再也找不到威尔了 |
[02:34] | All right, here’s the plan. She sleeps here tonight. | 这样吧 她今晚住在这里 |
[02:36] | – You’re letting a girl– – Just listen! | -你竟然让一个女生… -听我说 |
[02:39] | In the morning, she sneaks around my house, | 到了早上 再让她溜到我家附近 |
[02:40] | goes to the front door and rings my doorbell. | 去前门按响门铃 |
[02:42] | My mom will answer and know exactly what to do. | 我妈妈会应门 她知道该怎么办 |
[02:45] | She’ll send her back to Pennhurst or wherever she comes from. | 她会把她送回彭赫斯特或者其他地方 |
[02:47] | We’ll be totally in the clear. | 我们绝对不会扯上关系 |
[02:48] | And tomorrow night, we go back out. | 明天晚上我们继续出来 |
[02:50] | And this time, we find Will. | 这次一定要找到威尔 |
[02:58] | Here you go. This is my sleeping bag. | 来 这是我的睡袋 |
[02:59] | You really think she’s psycho? | 你真的觉得她是疯子吗 |
[03:01] | Wouldn’t want her in my house. | 我才不会让她住在我家里 |
[03:08] | Mental. | 疯子 |
[03:12] | Hey, um, I never asked your name. | 我还没问过你的名字 |
[03:21] | Is that real? | 那是真的吗 |
[03:25] | Sorry, I’ve just… never seen a kid with a tattoo before. | 抱歉 我只是…没见过有纹身的孩子 |
[03:30] | What’s it mean? Eleven? | 你叫什么 十一吗 |
[03:35] | That’s your name? | 那是你的名字吗 |
[03:39] | Eleven. Okay. | 十一 好吧 |
[03:40] | Um, well, my name’s Mike. Short for Michael. | 我叫迈克 迈克尔的简称 |
[03:44] | Maybe we can call you “El.” Short for Eleven. | 也许我们能叫你一一 十一的简称 |
[03:51] | Um, well, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:54] | ‘Night, El. | 晚安 一一 |
[03:57] | ‘Night, Mike. | 晚安 迈克 |
[05:24] | 第二章 枫树街的怪人 | |
[05:53] | All right, Mom. Breakfast is ready. | 妈妈 早饭准备好了 |
[05:57] | – What? No, be careful of the poster. – Yeah, okay. All right. | -小心点别沾到海报上 -好吧 好吧 |
[06:00] | – I can’t eat. – I just need you to eat, Mom. | -我吃不下 -我需要你吃点东西 妈妈 |
[06:01] | Listen. Listen, the Xerox place opens in, like, 30 minutes. | 听着 复印的地方大概三十分钟后就开门了 |
[06:05] | – Yeah. – And I don’t want you to go alone… | -是的 -我不想让你一个人去 |
[06:06] | No, I know. I told you, I got it. | 不 我知道 我跟你说了 我可以的 |
[06:08] | …so I’m gonna have Karen take you, ’cause I should be here. | 所以我让凯伦送你去 因为我要在这里 |
[06:09] | – Okay. – We need to make, what, 200, 300 copies? | -好的 -我们得印个两三百张吗 |
[06:13] | – How much is a copy? – Yeah, okay. | -复印一份多少钱 -好了 |
[06:14] | – Okay, Mom. Mom. – Ten cents? | -好了 妈妈 妈妈 -十美分一张 |
[06:14] | – If we… Ten cents– – Mom. Mom. Mom! | -如果我们…十美分 -妈妈 妈妈 |
[06:17] | You can’t get like this, okay? | 你不能这样下去 |
[06:20] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – No, it’s okay. | -对不起 对不起 -不 没关系 |
[06:26] | We’ve been waiting six hours. | 我们等了六个小时 |
[06:28] | I know. I came as soon as I could. | 我知道 我尽快赶来了 |
[06:30] | Six hours. | 六个小时 |
[06:32] | A little bit of trust here, all right? | 能信我一次吗 |
[06:34] | We’ve been searching all night. Went all the way to Cartersville. | 我们搜了一晚上 一路搜到了卡特斯维尔 |
[06:37] | – And? – Nothing. | -然后呢 -一无所获 |
[06:39] | God. | 天啊 |
[06:43] | Flo says you got a phone call? | 芙洛说你接到了一个电话 |
[06:44] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[06:54] | Storm barbecued this pretty good. | 风暴把电话都烤熟了 |
[06:56] | – The storm? – What else? | -风暴 -还能为什么 |
[06:58] | You’re saying that that’s not weird? | 你觉得这一点都不奇怪吗 |
[07:01] | No, it’s weird. | 不 很奇怪 |
[07:03] | Can we, like, trace who made the call? Contact the– | 我们能追踪到这电话是谁打的吗 联系… |
[07:05] | No, it doesn’t work like that. | 不 不能这样做 |
[07:07] | Now, uh, you’re sure it was Will? | 你确定是威尔吗 |
[07:09] | Because Flo said you just heard some breathing. | 芙洛说你只是听到了一些呼吸声 |
[07:11] | No. It was him. It was Will. | 不 就是他 就是威尔 |
[07:15] | And he was scared. And then something– | 他很害怕 有一些东西… |
[07:19] | It was probably just a prank call. | 可能只是恶作剧电话 |
[07:21] | It was somebody trying to scare you. | 是有人想吓吓你 |
[07:22] | – Who would do that? – Well, this thing’s been on TV. | -谁会这么做 -这事上电视了 |
[07:24] | It brings out all the crazies, | 会引出一堆疯子 |
[07:25] | you know. False leads, prank calls, uh… | 假线索 恶作剧电话之类的 |
[07:27] | No, Hopper, it was not a prank. It was him. | 不 霍普 这不是恶作剧 就是他 |
[07:30] | – Joyce. – Come on, how about a little trust here? | -乔伊 -拜托 能不能也信我一次 |
[07:34] | What, you think I’m… I’m making this up? | 怎么 你以为…我是编出来的吗 |
[07:36] | I’m not saying that you’re making it up. | 我没说你是编的 |
[07:38] | All I’m saying is it’s an emotional time for you. | 我的意思是现在你很情绪化 |
[07:40] | And you think I don’t know my own son’s breathing? | 你以为我听不出自己儿子的呼吸声 |
[07:44] | Wouldn’t you know your own daughter’s? | 你分辨不出你的女儿的吗 |
[07:59] | – You hear from, uh, Lonnie yet? – No. | -朗尼那里有消息吗 -还没有 |
[08:03] | It’s been long enough. I’m having him checked out. | 够久了 我去找他问问 |
[08:05] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[08:07] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[08:11] | Hey, Hopper. | 霍普 |
[08:13] | Hopper. | 霍普 |
[08:15] | Let me go. | 让我去吧 |
[08:18] | – I’m sorry? – To Lonnie’s. | -怎么了 -去朗尼那 |
[08:20] | You know, if Will’s there, it means he ran away. | 如果威尔在那 这就意味着他是离家出走 |
[08:22] | And if he sees the cops, he’ll think he’s in trouble. | 如果他看到警察 就知道自己惹了麻烦 |
[08:25] | He’ll… He’ll hide. | 他会…他会躲起来的 |
[08:27] | – You know, he’s good at hiding. – Yeah? | -他很擅长躲藏 -是吗 |
[08:29] | Well, cops are good at finding. Okay? | 警察很擅长找人 行吗 |
[08:33] | Stay here with your mom. | 陪在你妈妈身边 |
[08:35] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[08:55] | Slow down, Mike. That’s disgusting. | 迈克 慢点吃 好恶心 |
[08:59] | Do a lot of studying last night? | 昨晚好好学习了吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah, actually, I did. | 是啊 我学了 |
[09:03] | What was your test on again? Human anatomy? | 你考什么 人体解剖学吗 |
[09:08] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:11] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[09:24] | Hey, you found my supercomm. | 你找到了我的超级通讯器 |
[09:25] | Pretty cool, huh? | 挺酷的吧 |
[09:27] | I talk to my friends with it. | 我用这个跟我的朋友们说话 |
[09:28] | Mostly Lucas, ’cause he lives so close. | 主要是卢卡斯 因为他住得最近 |
[09:30] | Signal’s pretty weak. | 信号挺弱的 |
[09:36] | Got you breakfast. | 给你带了早餐 |
[09:39] | So listen, this is gonna sound a little weird, | 听着 这听上去有点怪 |
[09:41] | but I just need you to go out there. | 但是我要你走出去 |
[09:43] | Then go to the front door and ring the doorbell. | 然后走到前门按门铃 |
[09:45] | My mom will answer | 我妈妈会应门 |
[09:46] | and you’ll tell her that you’re lost and that you need help. | 然后你告诉她你迷路了需要帮助 |
[09:48] | But whatever you do, | 但不管你做什么 |
[09:50] | you can’t tell her about last night or that you know me. | 你都不能告诉她你昨天晚上的事或者你认识我 |
[09:53] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[09:55] | Really, it’s no big deal. | 真的 这不是什么大事 |
[09:56] | We’ll just pretend to meet each other again. | 我们只要装作再认识一次 |
[09:59] | And my mom, she’ll know who to call. | 而且我妈妈会知道要联系谁 |
[10:05] | No. | 不行 |
[10:07] | No? | 不行 |
[10:09] | No. | 不行 |
[10:11] | No… you don’t want my mom to get help? | 不行…你不想让我妈找人帮忙吗 |
[10:19] | You’re in trouble, aren’t you? | 你惹了麻烦 对吗 |
[10:26] | Who… | 谁… |
[10:28] | Who are you in trouble with? | 你给谁惹了麻烦 |
[10:33] | Bad. | 坏 |
[10:34] | Bad? | 坏 |
[10:36] | Bad people? | 坏人吗 |
[10:41] | They want to hurt you? | 他们要伤害你吗 |
[10:43] | The bad people? | 坏人 |
[10:55] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[10:57] | Michael, where are you? We’re going to be late. | 迈克尔 你在哪里 我们要迟到了 |
[11:00] | – Let’s go! – All right, I’ll be back. | -快走吧 -好吧 我会回来的 |
[11:02] | Just stay here, okay? Stay here. | 你就待在这好吗 待在这 |
[11:11] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[11:12] | Last night. Less than two miles away. | 昨晚 不到三公里开外 |
[11:14] | – And the boy? – Still missing. | -那个男孩呢 -依然失踪 |
[11:16] | It was my son. I know it. | 这是我的儿子 我知道的 |
[11:19] | And I… I heard something else. | 我…我还听到了别的东西 |
[11:22] | Something else? | 别的东西 |
[11:23] | It was like, uh, some kind of animal. | 好像是…某种动物 |
[11:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:27] | Just please tell Hop to hurry. | 请你让霍普快点 |
[11:32] | Will! Will Byers! | 威尔 威尔·拜耶斯 |
[11:35] | Will Byers! | 威尔·拜耶斯 |
[11:38] | – Will! – Will! | -威尔 -威尔 |
[11:44] | Anything? | 找了什么了 |
[11:46] | You? | 你呢 |
[11:48] | No, nothing but a dead phone. | 除了没电的电话什么都没有 |
[11:50] | Joyce? | 乔伊呢 |
[11:52] | About one step from falling off the edge. | 快要崩溃了 |
[11:54] | She’s been a few steps for a while now, hasn’t she? | 她一直以来就不是很正常吧 |
[11:57] | Kid’s missing, man. | 兄弟 她的孩子失踪了 |
[11:59] | Show a little class. | 放尊重点 |
[12:01] | All right. Come on, let’s go! | 行了 快来 我们走 |
[12:03] | We got a lot of ground to cover. | 我们还有很大一片地要找 |
[12:06] | The chief and her, they’ve screwed before, huh? | 局长和她之前有一腿吧 |
[12:11] | Will! | 威尔 |
[12:12] | That a “Yeah” or did they… | 这算是肯定吗 还是他俩 |
[12:15] | – Will! – Will! | -威尔 -威尔 |
[12:25] | “When alpha particles go through gold foil, they become…” | “当α粒子穿过金箔 它们会变成…” |
[12:28] | – Unoccupied space. – “A molecule that can–“ | -原子空穴 -“一个分子能…” |
[12:31] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[12:32] | I think you’ve studied enough, Nance. | 我觉得你学得够多了 南希 |
[12:33] | – Steve– – I’m telling you, you know, you got this. | -史蒂夫 -我告诉你 你没问题的 |
[12:36] | Don’t worry. Now, on to more important matters. | 别担心 来说更重要的事吧 |
[12:38] | My dad has left town on a conference and my mom’s gone with him, | 我爸要出城开会 我妈要跟他一起去 |
[12:41] | – ’cause, you know, she doesn’t trust him. – Good call. | -因为她不信他 -也对 |
[12:44] | So are you in? | 所以你有兴趣吗 |
[12:45] | In for what? | 有兴趣干吗 |
[12:46] | No parents? Big house? | 没有家长 只有大房子 |
[12:48] | A party? | 派对 |
[12:50] | Ding, ding, ding! | 回答正确 |
[12:51] | It’s Tuesday. | 今天是周二 |
[12:53] | It’s Tuesday! Oh, my God. | 今天是周二 我的天 |
[12:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:56] | It’ll be low key. It’ll just be us. | 就是个小派对 就我们几个 |
[12:58] | What do you say? Are you in or are you out? | 怎么样 你来不来 |
[13:02] | Oh, God. Look. | 天呐 你们看 |
[13:05] | Oh, God, that’s depressing. | 天呐 真令人难过 |
[13:09] | – Should we say something? – I don’t think he speaks. | -我们要不要说点什么 -我觉得他不会说话 |
[13:13] | How much you want to bet he killed him? | 要不要赌一把是他杀了他弟弟 |
[13:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:26] | I just… | 我只是 |
[13:28] | I wanted to say, you know, | 我只是想说 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry about everything. | 对这一切我感到很遗憾 |
[13:39] | Everyone’s thinking about you. | 大家都挺担心你的 |
[13:44] | – It sucks. – Yeah. | -这糟透了 -是 |
[13:50] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 他一定没事的 |
[13:51] | He’s a smart kid. | 他是个聪明的孩子 |
[13:56] | I have to go. Chemistry test. | 我得走了 有化学考试 |
[13:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:59] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[14:05] | Attention, faculty and students. | 全体教职工与同学请注意 |
[14:07] | At 8 P.M. tonight, there will be an assembly on the football field | 今晚八点在足球场将举办协助寻找 |
[14:11] | in support of Will Byers and his family. | 威尔·拜耶斯及帮助其家人的集会 |
[14:14] | All are encouraged to attend. | 希望大家踊跃参与 |
[14:16] | Volunteer sign-ups for search parties | 自愿加入搜救队的报名表 |
[14:18] | are still available in the office. | 可以在办公室领取 |
[14:26] | Oh, this is weird. | 好奇怪 |
[14:28] | He’s never this late. | 他从来不迟到的 |
[14:29] | I’m telling you, his stupid plan failed. | 我跟你说了 他那个愚蠢的计划没用 |
[14:31] | I thought you liked his plan. | 我还以为你赞同他的计划 |
[14:32] | Yeah, but obviously it was stupid, or he’d be here. | 是 但那明显很愚蠢 要不他就该到了 |
[14:35] | If his mom found out a girl spent the night– | 如果他妈妈发现一个女孩在他家过夜 |
[14:37] | He’s in deep shit right about now. | 他现在就麻烦大了 |
[14:40] | What if she slept naked? | 如果她是裸睡呢 |
[14:41] | Oh, my God, she didn’t. | 天呐 她不会 |
[14:43] | Oh, if Mrs. Wheeler tells my parents… | 如果维勒夫人告诉我父母 |
[14:45] | – No way. Mike would never rat us out. – I don’t know. | -不可能 迈克不会出卖我们 -我不知道 |
[14:48] | All that matters is, after school, | 重要的是 放学之后 |
[14:50] | the freak will be back in the loony bin, | 那个怪人就会回到精神病院 |
[14:52] | and we can focus on what really matters, finding Will. | 我们就可以专心做真正重要的事 找到威尔 |
[15:11] | You want anything to drink? | 你要不要喝点什么 |
[15:12] | We have OJ, skim milk… What else? | 有橙汁 脱脂牛奶 还有什么 |
[15:15] | Um, we have… | 还有 |
[15:19] | Oh, this is my living room. | 这是我家客厅 |
[15:21] | It’s mostly just for watching TV. | 基本只是用来看电视的 |
[15:23] | Nice, right? It’s a 22-inch. | 很赞吧 22英寸的 |
[15:25] | That’s, like, ten times bigger than Dustin’s. | 比达斯汀家的大十倍 |
[15:39] | – Pretty. – I guess. | -漂亮 -是吧 |
[15:42] | That’s my sister Nancy. | 那是我姐姐南茜 |
[15:43] | And that’s baby Holly. | 那是我妹妹霍莉 |
[15:45] | And those are my parents. | 那是我父母 |
[15:46] | What are your parents like? | 你父母呢 |
[15:48] | Do they live close? | 他们住在这附近吗 |
[15:52] | That’s our La-Z-Boy. | 这是我们的懒人椅 |
[15:55] | It’s where my dad sleeps. | 我爸爸都在这里睡觉 |
[15:57] | You can try it if you want. | 你想的话可以试试 |
[16:00] | Yeah. | 坐吧 |
[16:03] | It’s fun. | 很好玩的 |
[16:07] | Just trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[16:15] | See? Fun, right? | 是不是很好玩 |
[16:19] | Now you try. | 你来试试 |
[17:02] | – You like it? – Yeah, it’s cool. | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 挺好听的 |
[17:04] | All right, you can keep the mix if you want. | 你想要的话这盘混音带可以给你 |
[17:06] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[17:07] | All the best stuff’s on there. | 所有的好歌都在里面 |
[17:09] | Joy Division, Bowie, Television, The Smiths… | 快乐分裂 鲍威 电视乐队 史密斯乐团 |
[17:12] | It’ll totally change your life. | 能完全改变你的生活 |
[17:13] | Yeah, totally. | 是的 完全能 |
[17:15] | Where the hell are you, Lonnie? | 你到底在哪里 朗尼 |
[17:17] | I don’t want to hear it. I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 我不想听 |
[17:23] | This is ridiculous! I’m so sick of your excuses. | 太荒谬了 我受够了你这些借口 |
[17:31] | He’s not coming, is he? | 他不会来了 对吧 |
[17:34] | Do you even like baseball? | 你难道喜欢棒球吗 |
[17:36] | No, but… I don’t know. | 不喜欢 但是 |
[17:39] | – It’s fun to go with him sometimes. – Come on. | -偶尔跟他一起玩也挺有意思的 -拜托 |
[17:41] | Has he ever done anything with you that you actually like? | 他有跟你一起做过什么你真正喜欢的事吗 |
[17:44] | You know, like the arcade or something? | 打游戏什么的 |
[17:46] | – I don’t know. – No, all right? He hasn’t. | -我不知道 -没有 他从没做过 |
[17:49] | He’s trying to force you to like normal things. | 他只是逼着你去喜欢正常的东西 |
[17:51] | And you shouldn’t like things | 但你不应该喜欢 |
[17:52] | because people tell you you’re supposed to. | 别人逼你喜欢的东西 |
[17:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:56] | Especially not him. | 尤其不能听他的 |
[18:00] | But you like The Clash? For real? | 但你真的喜欢碰撞乐队吗 |
[18:02] | For real. Definitely. | 真的喜欢 |
[18:18] | 离开霍金斯 欢迎下次再来 | |
[18:41] | Joyce, I wasn’t expecting you today. | 乔伊 我没想到你今天会来 |
[18:44] | – I brought Jeffrey in to cover. – I’m not here to work. | -我让杰弗里来顶班了 -我不是来工作的 |
[18:47] | I… | 我 |
[18:49] | The storm last night, I… | 昨晚的暴风雨 我 |
[18:52] | I need a new phone. | 我得新买个电话 |
[18:55] | Okay, that looks like $22.56. | 一共22.56元 |
[18:58] | Uh, yeah, you know, uh… | 是这样 |
[19:00] | I gave Jonathan all my money for… | 我把钱都给了乔纳森 |
[19:03] | for the copies for the posters. | 去复印寻人启事 |
[19:07] | I need an advance. | 我需要预支薪水 |
[19:08] | Yes, well, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[19:11] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[19:17] | Yeah, uh, I was thinking, two weeks? | 能不能预支两个星期的 |
[19:25] | Yes, I understand, but, you know, | 我理解 不过 |
[19:27] | I have to pay Jeffrey for covering– | 杰弗里替班的钱得给他 |
[19:28] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[19:29] | I’ve been here ten years, right? | 我在这儿工作十年了 对吧 |
[19:32] | Have I ever called in sick or missed a shift once? | 你请过病假或翘过班吗 |
[19:37] | I’ve worked, uh, Christmas Eve and Thanksgiving. | 我连平安夜和感恩节也照常上班 |
[19:41] | I don’t know where my boy is. | 我不知道我儿子在哪儿 |
[19:44] | He’s gone. | 他失踪了 |
[19:45] | I don’t know if I’m… gonna ever see him again, if he’s hurt… | 我不知道还能否再见到他 他有没有受伤 |
[19:51] | I, uh… | 我… |
[19:54] | I need this phone and two weeks’ advance. | 我需要这台电话 还要预支两周薪水 |
[20:01] | And a pack of Camels. | 加上一包骆驼牌香烟 |
[20:13] | – We’re all clear. – Copy that. | -没有人 -收到 |
[21:12] | Extraordinary. | 惊人 |
[21:17] | Ready are you? What knows you of ready? | 你准备好了吗 知道什么叫准备吗 |
[21:20] | His name’s Yoda. | 他名叫尤达 |
[21:21] | He can use the Force to move things with his mind, like this. | 他能用原力隔空移物 像这样 |
[21:27] | Oh, this is my dinosaur, Rory. | 这只是我的恐龙 罗里 |
[21:29] | Look, he has a speaker in his mouth so he can roar. | 你看 他嘴里有个喇叭所以他能吼 |
[21:40] | These are all my science fair trophies. | 这些都是我科学展览的奖杯 |
[21:42] | We got first every year. | 我们每年都得第一名 |
[21:44] | Except for last year when we got third. | 除了去年 去年我们第三 |
[21:47] | Mr. Clarke said it was totally political. | 克拉克老师说完全是暗箱操作 |
[22:09] | You know Will? | 你认识威尔吗 |
[22:12] | Did you see him? Last night? On the road? | 你有看到他吗 昨晚 在路上 |
[22:22] | We gotta go. | 我们该走了 |
[22:27] | I bought pizza and macaroni. | 我买了披萨跟通心粉 |
[22:30] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[22:34] | Ted? Is that you? | 泰德 是你吗 |
[22:37] | Just me, Mom! | 是我 妈 |
[22:38] | – Mike? What are you doing home? – One second! | -迈克 你怎么在家 -等一下 |
[22:45] | In here. I’ll be right back, okay? | 进去吧 我马上回来 好吗 |
[22:47] | Please, you have to get in, or my mom, she’ll find you. | 拜托你一定要躲进去 否则我妈会发现你 |
[22:50] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[22:51] | I won’t tell her about you. I promise. | 我不会告诉她你的事 我保证 |
[22:54] | Promise? | 保证 |
[22:55] | It means something that you can’t break. | 意思就是不能违背的事情 |
[22:57] | – Ever. – Michael? | -永远不能 -迈克 |
[23:00] | Please? | 拜托 |
[23:19] | Pop! | 爸爸 |
[23:23] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[23:26] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[23:28] | No! | 不 |
[23:30] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[23:31] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[23:34] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[23:38] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[23:39] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[23:41] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[23:43] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[23:45] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[23:49] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[24:00] | I just… I don’t feel good. | 我只是…身体不舒服 |
[24:03] | I woke up and my head, it really hurt bad, | 我一起床 头很疼 真的好疼 |
[24:05] | and my throat was all scratchy, and I wanted to tell you, | 喉咙也沙哑 我本来想告诉你 |
[24:08] | but the last time I told you I was sick | 但我上次说我生病 |
[24:09] | – you made me go to school anyway, and– – Michael. | -你还是让我去上学了… -迈克尔 |
[24:12] | – Yeah? – I’m not mad at you. | -什么 -我没生你的气 |
[24:15] | – No? – No, of course not. | -没有吗 -当然没有 |
[24:20] | All this that’s been going on with Will, | 最近威尔的事 |
[24:23] | I can’t imagine what it’s been like for you. | 我简直无法想象你的感受 |
[24:26] | I just… | 只是… |
[24:28] | I want you to feel like you can talk to me. | 我希望你有心事能找我谈 |
[24:31] | I never want you to feel like you have to hide anything from me. | 我不希望你觉得有什么需要隐瞒我 |
[24:34] | I’m here for you. Okay? | 我会支持你的 懂吗 |
[24:39] | Is there someone else here? | 有别人在这里吗 |
[24:42] | No. | 没有 |
[24:45] | Eleven? | 十一 |
[24:46] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:48] | El? | 一一 |
[24:53] | – Mike. – Is everything okay? | -迈克 -你没事吧 |
[24:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:01] | Promise. | 保证 |
[25:39] | – Will Byers! – Will! | -威尔·拜耶斯 -威尔 |
[25:45] | Careful, careful. | 小心 小心点 |
[25:46] | I need you alive for the next few days, at least. | 我至少还需要你多活个几天呢 |
[25:48] | Oh, hell, I could survive that. | 没事 我掉下去也能活 |
[25:51] | What? George Burness made the jump. | 怎么 乔治·伯恩斯就跳下去过 |
[25:53] | And he was drunk as a skunk. He did it on a $10 bet. | 他当时太醉了 和人打赌十元跳了下去 |
[25:56] | George is a liar. | 乔治是个骗子 |
[25:57] | You make that jump from this height, | 从这么高地方跳下去 |
[25:58] | that water turns into cement. | 水面也会变成水泥 |
[26:00] | Hits you like a ton of bricks. | 就像砸在一吨砖头上 |
[26:01] | Break every damn bone in your body. | 你会粉身碎骨的 |
[26:06] | Nah. | 不会的 |
[26:07] | Chief, you copy? | 局长 在吗 |
[26:10] | Yeah, Flo, talk to me. | 在 芙洛 请说 |
[26:12] | Hey, Chief, we got a call from over at Benny’s. | 局长 我们接到本尼餐厅来电 |
[26:14] | I think you need to get there right away. | 你最好马上赶过去 |
[26:40] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[26:47] | Suicide? | 自杀 |
[26:51] | Missing kid, suicide… | 失踪儿童 自杀案 |
[26:54] | You must feel like a big city cop again, huh, Chief? | 你肯定找回大城市警察的感觉了吧 局长 |
[26:58] | Well, I mostly dealt with strangers back then. | 不过当时我几乎办的都是陌生人的案子 |
[27:03] | Benny was my friend. | 本尼是我朋友 |
[27:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:45] | Yeah. | 在 |
[27:49] | – Can I help you? -Yeah, is Lonnie around? | -有事吗 -朗尼在吗 |
[27:51] | – Yeah, he’s out back. What do you want? – To look around. | -他在后院 你想做什么 -看一看 |
[27:53] | – Hey, what do you think you’re doing? – I’ll be fast. | -你在做什么 -我很快的 |
[27:56] | Hey, Will? | 威尔 |
[27:57] | Will! | 威尔 |
[27:58] | Will, you here? Will! | 威尔 你在这儿吗 威尔 |
[28:06] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[28:08] | Damn, you’ve gotten stronger. | 该死的 你变壮了 |
[28:10] | Will someone please explain what the hell is going on? | 有人能解释一下到底发生什么了吗 |
[28:13] | Jonathan, Cynthia. Cynthia, this is Jonathan. | 乔纳森 这是辛西娅 辛西娅 这是乔纳森 |
[28:16] | My oldest. | 我的大儿子 |
[28:19] | – Come here. – Get off me, man. | -过来 -放开我 |
[28:35] | – Are you out of your mind? – Just listen to me. | -你疯了吗 -听我说 |
[28:37] | – You are out of your mind! – She knows about Will. | -你疯了 -她知道威尔 |
[28:40] | What do you mean she knows about Will? | 你说她知道威尔什么意思 |
[28:42] | She pointed at him, at his picture. | 她在他的照片里指出了他 |
[28:44] | She knew he was missing. I could tell. | 她知道他失踪了 我看得出 |
[28:46] | – You could tell? – Just think about it. | -你看得出 -仔细想想 |
[28:47] | Do you really think it was a coincidence | 你觉得我们在幽暗密林找到她 |
[28:49] | that we found her on Mirkwood, | 是个巧合吗 |
[28:50] | the same place where Will disappeared? | 威尔就是在那里失踪的 |
[28:52] | – That is weird. – And she said bad people are after her. | -是很蹊跷 -她说有坏人在追她 |
[28:54] | I think maybe these bad people are the same ones that took Will. | 我想这些坏人也抓走了威尔 |
[28:57] | I think she knows what happened to him. | 我觉得她知道他发生了什么 |
[28:59] | Then why doesn’t she tell us? | 那她为什么不告诉我们 |
[29:03] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[29:05] | Do you know where Will is? | 你知道威尔在哪吗 |
[29:06] | – Stop it, you’re scaring her! – She should be scared! | -停下 你吓着她了 -她应该害怕的 |
[29:08] | If you know where he is, tell us! | 如果你知道他在哪 快告诉我们 |
[29:12] | This is nuts. We have to take her to your mom. | 这简直疯了 我们得把她带去你妈妈那 |
[29:15] | No! Eleven said telling any adult would put us in danger. | 不行 十一说告诉任何大人会让我们身陷危险 |
[29:18] | – What kind of danger? – Her name is Eleven? | -什么样的危险 -她叫十一吗 |
[29:20] | – El for short. – Mike, what kind of danger? | -昵称一一 -迈克 什么样的危险 |
[29:23] | Danger danger. | 危险的危险 |
[29:30] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[29:32] | We’re going back to plan A. We’re telling your mom. | 我们还是得照原计划行事 我们要告诉你妈妈 |
[29:47] | No. | 不行 |
[29:54] | Take a look at this beaut. Should’ve seen it when I got it. | 看看这宝贝 你真该看看刚买时的样子 |
[29:57] | Took me a year, but it’s almost done. | 花了我一年 不过就要完成了 |
[30:00] | Really? You want to check up my ass, too? | 真的吗 你要不要检查一下我的屁股 |
[30:03] | I told you the same thing as I told those cops, | 我把告诉警察的都告诉你了 |
[30:05] | he’s not here and he never has been. | 他不在这也从没来过这 |
[30:07] | – Then why didn’t you call Mom back? – I don’t know, I just… | -那为什么不回妈妈电话 -不知道 我只是 |
[30:10] | I assumed she just forgot where he was. | 我以为想她只是忘了他在哪了 |
[30:12] | You know, he was lost or something. | 他迷路了或者怎么了 |
[30:15] | That boy never was very good at taking care of himself. | 那孩子从来不知道照顾自己 |
[30:17] | This isn’t some joke, all right? | 这不是什么玩笑 |
[30:19] | There are search parties, reporters… | 搜救队 记者都来了 |
[30:20] | Hopper’s not still chief, is he? | 霍普不会还是局长吧 |
[30:24] | Tell your mother she’s gotta get you out of that hellhole. | 告诉你妈她得带你离开那个破地方 |
[30:27] | Come out here to the city. | 来城市里 |
[30:29] | People are more real here, you know? | 这里的人都更真实 你懂吗 |
[30:32] | And then I could see you more. | 这样我也可以多见你 |
[30:36] | – What, you think I don’t want to see you? – I know you don’t. | -你以为我不想见你吗 -我知道你不想 |
[30:39] | See, that’s your mother talkin’ right there. | 看看 这一定是你妈说的 |
[30:42] | She even know you’re here? | 她知道你在这吗 |
[30:44] | Oh, great. | 棒极了 |
[30:45] | So one kid goes missing, the other one runs wild? | 一个孩子失踪了 另一个孩子到处乱跑 |
[30:48] | Some real fine parenting right there. | 真是好家教 |
[30:50] | Look, all I’m saying is, maybe I’m not the asshole, all right? | 听着 我只想说 可能混蛋的并是不我 |
[30:58] | In case you forgot what he looks like. | 以防你不记得他长什么样 |
[31:03] | He’s kinda cute, | 他还挺帅的 |
[31:05] | Maybe I’ll trade you in for the younger model? | 或许我该拿你换一个年轻版的 |
[31:10] | Just doesn’t make any sense, Chief. | 局长 这不合理 |
[31:14] | You, uh, notice anything… | 你…注意到他前几周 |
[31:17] | odd about him the last few weeks? | 有什么奇怪的地方了吗 |
[31:19] | No, we’re fixin’ to go fishing down the Etowah next Sunday. | 我们打算下周日去埃托瓦钓鱼的 |
[31:22] | I mean, he was lookin’ forward to it. I know that. | 他很期待 我知道的 |
[31:24] | He got any enemies you might know about? | 你知道他有什么仇家吗 |
[31:26] | I mean, people who might not want him around? | 不想让他在这的人吗 |
[31:29] | The exes didn’t like him much. That’s for sure, but… | 前女友们都不太喜欢他 那肯定的 但是 |
[31:33] | nah. | 没了 |
[31:34] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次看到他是什么时候 |
[31:36] | Yesterday. Lunch, same as always. | 昨天 跟往常一样午餐时候 |
[31:38] | – Just you and the boys? – Yep. | -就你和你的伙计们 -没错 |
[31:41] | Me and Henry and… | 我和亨利还有… |
[31:44] | Well, there was this, uh, this kid. | 有一个…小孩 |
[31:47] | No kid did this. | 但这不是小孩干的 |
[31:49] | Kid? | 小孩 |
[31:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:53] | Yeah. At lunch, uh, there was this boy that, uh… | 是啊 午餐时有一个小男孩… |
[31:58] | I mean, he was trying to steal food out of Benny’s kitchen. | 他想在本尼的厨房偷东西吃 |
[32:02] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想象吗 |
[32:06] | This kid… | 这孩子 |
[32:08] | what’d he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[32:10] | Well, he was about yea high. You know, tiny like. | 他大概这么高 瘦瘦小小 |
[32:14] | I didn’t get a good look at him, though. | 我没仔细看他 |
[32:15] | He was back in the kitchen. | 他在厨房 |
[32:17] | He look like this? | 他长这样吗 |
[32:19] | Oh, no, that’s… That’s Lonnie’s missin’ kid. | 不 这是…这是朗尼失踪的孩子 |
[32:22] | No. This was a different kid. | 不 不是这个孩子 |
[32:24] | This one had really short hair. | 这孩子头发很短 |
[32:25] | I mean, it was buzzed nearly down to the scalp. | 我是说几乎剃到头皮了 |
[32:28] | Yeah, well, let’s… You know, let’s forget about the haircut. | 好 我们…我们不考虑发型这码事 |
[32:31] | I mean, if this kid had a buzz cut… | 我是说 就算这个孩子是寸头 |
[32:33] | could it be Lonnie’s kid? | 他会是朗尼的孩子吗 |
[32:36] | Well, I… I didn’t get a good look at him. | 我…我没仔细看他 |
[32:40] | About the right height, though. | 不过身高一样 |
[32:42] | I mean, could’ve been. | 我是说 有可能 |
[32:45] | Yeah, that’s… | 没错 |
[32:47] | Could’ve been. | 有可能 |
[32:51] | Because I don’t want to go by myself. | 因为我不想自己去 |
[32:54] | Barb… Barb, it’s not rocket science. | 芭比…芭比 这不难 |
[32:57] | You just tell your parents | 你只要告诉你爸妈 |
[32:58] | you’re gonna stay at my place afterwards. | 你之后会住在我家 |
[33:01] | No, tell them we’re… studying. | 不 告诉他们我们要…学习 |
[33:03] | Nancy! Dinner! | 南茜 吃晚饭了 |
[33:05] | Coming! | 我来了 |
[33:07] | Look, I gotta go. I’ll see you in an hour. | 我得挂了 一小时后见 |
[33:20] | Something wrong with the meatloaf? | 烘肉卷味道不好吗 |
[33:22] | Oh, no, I had two bologna sandwiches for lunch. | 不 只是我午餐吃了两个红肠三明治 |
[33:27] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[33:29] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:31] | – It’s delicious, Mommy. – Thank you, sweetie. | -这很美味 妈 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[33:34] | So, there’s this… | 是这样的… |
[33:35] | special assembly thing tonight… | 今晚在学校操场有个特别活动… |
[33:38] | for Will at the school field. | 为威尔举办的 |
[33:41] | Barb’s driving. | 芭比开车 |
[33:42] | Why am I just hearing about this? | 为什么现在才给我说呢 |
[33:45] | I thought you knew. | 我还以为你知道 |
[33:46] | I told you, I don’t want you out after dark | 我说过 找到威尔以前 |
[33:48] | until Will is found. | 我不许你们天黑出门 |
[33:49] | I know, I know, but it’d be super weird if I’m not there. | 我知道 但是我如果不去会很奇怪 |
[33:52] | I mean, everyone’s going. | 因为所有人都会参加 |
[33:58] | Just… be back by 10:00. | 那…十点前回到家 |
[34:01] | Why don’t you take the boys, too? | 不如你把男孩们也带上吧 |
[34:03] | – No! – No! | -不要 -不要 |
[34:05] | Don’t you think you should be there? For Will? | 你们不觉得该参加吗 为了威尔 |
[34:11] | Sorry. Spasm. | 抱歉 抽筋了 |
[34:20] | It’s okay, Holly. | 没事的 霍莉 |
[34:21] | – It’s just a loud noise. – Nice. | -不过声音很响而已 -你可真行 |
[34:25] | Will! | 威尔 |
[34:29] | Better come out, buddy. Will, where are ya? | 最好快出来 伙计 威尔 你在哪 |
[34:43] | Hey, you think Earl really saw Will? | 你觉得厄尔真的看见威尔了吗 |
[34:45] | I mean, what’s he doin’ with a shaved head? | 那他的头发怎么剃光了 |
[34:49] | And stealing food from Benny? | 还偷本尼的食物 |
[34:50] | Tell you what, when we find him, we’ll ask. | 这样吧 等我们找到他 再问他 |
[34:53] | Can’t ask a corpse questions. | 尸体不会回答问题 |
[34:56] | Hold up! | 停一下 |
[34:57] | You got something? | 找到什么了吗 |
[35:01] | – Hey, what do you got? – Not sure. | -你找到什么 -我不确定 |
[35:04] | Maybe nothing. | 也许没什么 |
[35:06] | I found this. In there. | 我找到这个 在那里面 |
[35:12] | No way a kid crawls through there. | 小朋友才不可能爬进去 |
[35:15] | I don’t know… | 很难说… |
[35:17] | a scared enough one might. | 兔子怕了也能咬人 |
[35:19] | His brother said he was good at hiding. | 他哥哥说他很会躲 |
[35:57] | El? | 一一 |
[36:04] | No adults. Just us and some meatloaf. | 没有大人 只有我们 跟烘肉卷 |
[36:10] | Don’t worry. They won’t tell anyone about you. | 别担心 他们不会把你的事说出去 |
[36:14] | They promise. Right? | 他们保证 懂吗 |
[36:16] | We never would’ve upset you if we knew you had superpowers. | 我们要是早知道你有超能力 绝对不敢惹你 |
[36:21] | What Dustin is trying to say is | 达斯汀的意思是 |
[36:23] | that they were just scared… earlier. | 他们刚才…吓到了 |
[36:26] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[36:27] | We just wanted to find our friend. | 我们只不过想找到我们的朋友 |
[36:30] | “Friend”? | 朋友 |
[36:31] | Yeah, friend. Will? | 对 朋友 威尔 |
[36:34] | What is “Friend”? | “朋友”是什么 |
[36:37] | Is she serious? | 她在开玩笑吗 |
[36:42] | – A friend– – Is someone that you’d do anything for. | -朋友 -就是你会为他赴汤蹈火的人 |
[36:44] | You lend them your cool stuff, | 你会把好东西借给他们 |
[36:46] | like comic books and trading cards. | 比如漫画书和集换卡 |
[36:47] | And they never break a promise. | 而且永不违背承诺 |
[36:49] | – Especially when there’s spit. – Spit? | -尤其是吐过口水的 -吐口水 |
[36:51] | A spit swear means… you never break your word. | 口水的承诺就是…你永不违背的承诺 |
[36:55] | It’s a bond. | 是种契约 |
[36:56] | That’s super important, because friends… | 这点很重要 因为好朋友… |
[37:00] | they tell each other things. | 无所不谈 |
[37:02] | Things that parents don’t know. | 父母不知道的事 |
[37:11] | – Barbara, pull over. – What? | -芭芭拉 靠边停车 -什么 |
[37:13] | Pull over! | 靠边停车 |
[37:18] | What are we doing here? | 我们停这儿干什么 |
[37:19] | His house is three blocks away. | 他家离这儿还有三条街 |
[37:21] | We can’t park in the driveway. | 我们不能停在他家车道 |
[37:22] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[37:23] | Yeah, the neighbors might see. | 对啊 邻居会看到 |
[37:25] | This is so stupid. I’m just gonna drop you off. | 这太蠢了 我送你去就算了 |
[37:27] | Calm down, Barb. Come on. | 冷静点 芭比 拜托嘛 |
[37:29] | You promised that you’d go. You’re coming. | 你答应要去的 你要一起去 |
[37:32] | We’re gonna have a great time. | 我们会玩得很开心的 |
[37:33] | He just wants to get in your pants. | 他不过想和你上床 |
[37:35] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 才不是 |
[37:36] | Nance… seriously. | 南茜 说真的 |
[37:40] | He invited you to his house. | 他约你去他家 |
[37:42] | His parents aren’t home. | 家里没大人 |
[37:45] | Come on, you are not this stupid. | 少来了 你没这么笨 |
[37:46] | Tommy H. and Carol are gonna be there. | 汤米·H和卡洛都会在 |
[37:48] | Tommy and Carol have been having sex since, like, seventh grade. | 汤米和卡洛大概七年级就开始胡搞了 |
[37:53] | It’ll probably just be, like, a big orgy. | 到时候大概就像个淫乱派对 |
[37:55] | – Gross. – I’m serious! | -恶心 -我是说真的 |
[37:58] | All right, well… | 好吧 那… |
[38:00] | you can be, like, my guardian. All right? | 你可以当我的监护人 好吗 |
[38:03] | Make sure I don’t get drunk and do anything stupid. | 确保我不会喝醉然后做傻事 |
[38:10] | Is that a new bra? | 那是新内衣吗 |
[38:13] | No. | 不是 |
[38:27] | Barb, chill. | 芭比 放轻松 |
[38:29] | I’m chill. | 我很放松啊 |
[38:36] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好 女士们 |
[39:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:12] | It’s freezing. | 冷死了 |
[39:19] | You ever feel cursed? | 你有没有过被诅咒的感觉 |
[39:24] | You know, the last person to go missing here was in, uh… | 上一次这里有人失踪是… |
[39:29] | the summer of ’23. | 1923年的夏天 |
[39:32] | The last suicide was the fall of ’61. | 上一次有人自杀是1961年秋天 |
[39:40] | When’d the last person freeze to death? | 那上一次有人冻死是什么时候 |
[39:46] | Hey, come back inside. | 进来吧 |
[39:48] | Warm me up. Just… | 让我取暖 |
[39:53] | Just give me a minute out here. | 让我在这儿待一会 |
[40:21] | What’s the weirdo doing? | 这怪人在做什么 |
[40:29] | El? | 一一 |
[40:44] | Will. | 威尔 |
[40:45] | Superpowers. | 超能力 |
[40:53] | Did you see him? On Mirkwood? | 你在幽暗密林见到过他吗 |
[40:58] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[41:15] | I don’t understand. | 我没懂 |
[41:17] | Hiding. | 躲起来 |
[41:19] | Will is hiding? | 威尔躲起来了 |
[41:25] | From the bad men? | 躲开坏人吗 |
[41:30] | Then from who? | 那是躲开谁 |
[42:35] | Where are you? | 在哪呢 |
[43:06] | One! Two! | 一 二 |
[43:08] | – Three! – Stop it, Tommy, no! Don’t! | -三 -住手 汤米 不要啊 |
[43:11] | You’re such an asshole, Tommy. | 你真是个混蛋 汤米 |
[43:28] | Is that supposed to impress me? | 你那是想打动我吗 |
[43:31] | – You’re not? – You are a cliché, you do realize that? | -没成功吗 -你知道那很老套吧 |
[43:34] | You are a cliché. | 你才老套 |
[43:35] | What with your… your grades and your band practice. | 用功读书 玩玩乐团 |
[43:38] | I’m so not in band. | 我才不玩乐团呢 |
[43:39] | Okay, party girl. Why don’t you just, | 行吧 交际花 那不如你 |
[43:41] | show us how it’s done, then? | 向我们展示下喝一罐吧 |
[43:43] | Okay. | 行 |
[43:50] | – You gotta make a little hole right in the bott– – I got it. | -你得在那扎个小洞 -我知道 |
[43:53] | Yeah, she’s smart, you douche! | 她可聪明呢 你个白痴 |
[44:00] | Chug. Chug. Chug. | 干 干 干 |
[44:02] | Chug. Chug. Chug. | 干 干 干 |
[44:16] | Barb, you wanna try? | 芭比 想试试吗 |
[44:17] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[44:19] | No, I don’t want to. Thanks. | 不 不想 谢了 |
[44:20] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[44:21] | – Come on. Yeah. – Nance, I don’t want to. | -来呀 -南茜 我不想试 |
[44:23] | – It’s fun! Just give it a– – Nance… | -很好玩的 试试嘛 -南茜 |
[44:26] | Just… just give it a shot. | 凡事都要试一试嘛 |
[44:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:35] | So you just… | 所以是要… |
[44:42] | – Gnarly. – Are you okay? | -精彩 -你没事吧 |
[44:43] | – Yeah. – Barb, you’re bleeding. | -没事 -芭比 你出血了 |
[44:45] | I’m fine. Where’s your bathroom? | 我没事 洗手间在哪 |
[44:47] | Oh, it’s… It’s, uh, down past the kitchen, to the left. | 在…一楼穿过厨房 左手边 |
[44:50] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[45:05] | Oh, my, God! What the hell, Tommy? | 天啊 你在搞什么 汤米 |
[45:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[45:56] | Hello. | 喂 |
[45:58] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[46:05] | Will? | 威尔 |
[46:07] | Will, it’s me. | 威尔 是我 |
[46:10] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说话吧 |
[46:12] | I’m here. | 我听着呢 |
[46:13] | Just tell me where you are, honey. | 告诉我你在哪 宝贝 |
[46:15] | I can hear you. Please. | 我听着呢 求你了 |
[46:18] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[46:20] | Will! | 威尔 |
[46:22] | Yes, it’s me. It’s me. | 是我 是我 |
[46:25] | Where are you? Where are you? Just talk to me– | 你在哪 你在哪 回答我 |
[46:30] | Oh, no, no! | 不 不 |
[46:31] | No! | 不 |
[46:33] | No! | 不 |
[46:34] | Oh, no! No… | 不 不 |
[46:35] | No! | 不 |
[46:40] | No! | 不 |
[46:47] | No! | 不 |
[46:52] | No! | 不 |
[47:05] | Jonathan? | 乔纳森 |
[47:13] | What… | 怎么 |
[47:25] | Will… | 威尔 |
[47:55] | Will… | 威尔 |
[47:58] | Will, is that you? | 威尔 是你吗 |
[48:23] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[48:28] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[48:32] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |
[48:42] | Will… | 威尔 |
[49:19] | I’m freezing. | 冷死了 |
[49:21] | Well, I hear his mom’s room has a fireplace. | 我听说他妈房间有壁炉 |
[49:25] | Are you kidding? | 你是说真的吗 |
[49:25] | Okay, well, you know, you are cleaning the sheets. | 床单就交给你洗了 |
[49:28] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[49:29] | Yeah? Come on, let’s get you some dry clothes. | 来 我给你找几件干衣服 |
[49:37] | Nance! | 南茜 |
[49:39] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[49:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[49:43] | Nowhere. | 不去哪 |
[49:44] | Just… upstairs. | 就…上楼 |
[49:46] | To change. | 换身衣服 |
[49:48] | I… fell in the pool. | 我掉进泳池了 |
[49:53] | Why don’t you go ahead and go home. | 要不你先自己回家吧 |
[49:55] | I’ll just… I’ll get a ride or something. | 我…到时候搭车回去就行 |
[49:58] | Nance… | 南茜 |
[50:00] | Barb… | 芭比 |
[50:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[50:04] | This isn’t you. | 你不是这样的 |
[50:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[50:09] | Just… go ahead and go home, okay? | 你…先自己回家吧 |
[50:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[50:40] | Some privacy, maybe? | 给点隐私吧 |
[50:43] | Yeah, right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[50:50] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[51:05] | Damn. | 妈呀 |
[51:08] | Shut up. | 别说话 |