时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | This the wall she was talking about, Chief? | 这就是她说的那面墙 |
[00:48] | A trooper found something in the, uh… | 搜救队员在采石场的水中 |
[00:50] | water that’s at the quarry. | 有所发现 |
[00:53] | Our working theory right now is that Will… | 我们暂时的想法是威尔他… |
[00:56] | crashed his bike, he… made his way over the quarry and, uh… | 骑车摔倒了 走到了采石场那边 |
[01:01] | accidentally fell in. | 不小心掉下去了 |
[01:04] | The earth must have given way. | 一定是因为地上很滑 |
[01:10] | Joyce? | 乔伊 |
[01:13] | Joyce? | 乔伊 |
[01:15] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[01:17] | No. | 不 |
[01:20] | Whoever you found… | 不管你找到的是谁 |
[01:22] | is not my boy. | 一定不是我儿子 |
[01:24] | – It’s not Will. – Joyce. | -不是威尔 -乔伊 |
[01:26] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[01:29] | I talked to him… | 我刚和他谈过 |
[01:31] | a half hour ago. | 半小时之前 |
[01:34] | He was… He was here. | 他…他就在这 |
[01:35] | He was… He was talking with these. | 他…用这些和我交谈的 |
[01:38] | Talking? | 交谈 |
[01:40] | One blink for yes, two for no. | 闪一下代表是 两下代表不是 |
[01:43] | And… And, uh… | 然后… |
[01:45] | And then I made this so he could talk to me. | 我还做了这些 这样他就能和我交谈了 |
[01:49] | ‘Cause he was hiding… | 因为他在躲着 |
[01:52] | from that… that thing. | 躲避…那个东西 |
[01:54] | The thing that came out of the wall? | 从墙里冒出来的那个东西 |
[01:55] | – The thing that chased you? – Yeah. | -追赶你的东西 -对 |
[01:57] | – Yeah. – Mom, come on, please. | -是的 -妈 别这样 |
[01:59] | – You’ve gotta stop this. – No, maybe he’s… | -你不能再这样了 -不 也许他 |
[02:01] | It’s after him! | 它在追杀他 |
[02:03] | He’s in danger. We have to find him! | 他有危险 我们必须找到他 |
[02:05] | – We– – What exactly was this thing? | -我们… -那东西具体长什么样 |
[02:06] | It was some kind of animal, you said? | 你说像某种动物 |
[02:08] | Uh, no, it was… | 不 它是… |
[02:09] | It was almost… human, but it wasn’t. It… | 就跟人类差不多 但又不是人 |
[02:12] | It had these long arms and… it didn’t have a face. | 它有很长的胳膊 没有脸 |
[02:17] | It didn’t have a face? | 那玩意没有脸 |
[02:20] | – Joyce. – It didn’t have a face… | -乔伊 -它没有脸 |
[02:22] | Joyce, listen to me. | 乔伊 听我说 |
[02:23] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:28] | After Sarah… | 莎拉去世之后 |
[02:30] | I saw her, too. | 我也看见过她 |
[02:33] | And I heard her. | 还听到她说话 |
[02:36] | I didn’t know what was real. | 我分不清什么是真实的 |
[02:39] | And then I figured out that it was in my mind. | 然后我发现那都是我脑子里的幻想 |
[02:41] | And I had to pack all that away. | 我必须打消那些念头 |
[02:44] | Otherwise, I was gonna fall down a hole… | 否则 我就会掉入深洞 |
[02:47] | that I couldn’t get out of. | 再也爬不上来 |
[02:48] | No, you’re… you’re talking about grief. | 不 你说的是悲痛的感觉 |
[02:52] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[02:55] | – I’m just saying that you– – No, I know what you’re saying, Hop. | -我是说 -我明白你的意思 霍普 |
[02:58] | I swear to you, I know what I saw. | 我发誓 我知道我看到了什么 |
[03:03] | And I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[03:05] | I’m not saying that you’re crazy. | 我没说你疯了 |
[03:07] | No… You are. | 不 你就是这意思 |
[03:09] | And I understand, but… | 我能理解 可是… |
[03:12] | God, I… | 天啊 我… |
[03:14] | I need you to believe me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[03:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:22] | Listen… | 听着… |
[03:25] | I think you should go to the morgue tomorrow | 你明天应该去停尸房 |
[03:27] | and see him for yourself. | 亲眼看看他 |
[03:28] | It’ll give you the answers that you need. | 那样你会得到你需要的答案 |
[03:30] | – But tonight… – Oh, God. | -不过今晚… -天啊 |
[03:32] | …I want you to try to get some sleep, if you can. | 我希望你能尽量睡点觉 |
[05:34] | Byers’ body was found in the water of this quarry | 今晚早些时候 州警在该采石场的水中 |
[05:37] | by state police earlier this evening. | 发现了拜耶斯的遗体 |
[05:39] | It was discovered by state trooper David O’Bannon, | 天黑后 州警戴维·奥班农 |
[05:41] | just after dark. | 发现了遗体 |
[05:43] | The state police are mounting an investigation | 州警正对拜耶斯的死因 |
[05:44] | to determine Byers’ cause of death, | 展开调查 |
[05:47] | but an initial inquiry… | 不过初步调查… |
[05:48] | Should I go down and talk to Michael? | 我该去和迈克尔谈谈吗 |
[05:53] | Give him time. | 给他点时间 |
[05:55] | He’ll come to us when he’s ready. | 他准备好了会来找我们的 |
[06:14] | Can you please stop that? | 你能别鼓捣了吗 |
[06:22] | Are you deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[06:25] | I thought we were friends, you know? | 我以为我们是朋友呢 |
[06:26] | But friends tell each other the truth. | 可是朋友会告诉彼此真相 |
[06:28] | And they definitely don’t lie to each other. | 他们绝对不会向对方撒谎 |
[06:30] | You made me think Will was okay, that he was still out there, | 你让我以为威尔没事 还活着 |
[06:33] | but he wasn’t. He wasn’t! | 可他没有 他没有 |
[06:36] | Maybe you thought you were helping, but you weren’t. | 也许你以为你在帮忙 但你没有 |
[06:39] | You hurt me. Do you understand? | 你伤害了我 你明白吗 |
[06:43] | What you did sucks. | 你的行为糟透了 |
[06:46] | Lucas was right about you. | 卢卡斯对你的看法没错 |
[06:49] | All along. | 一直都对 |
[06:59] | * Well come on and let me know. * | * 快点来告诉我 * |
[07:02] | * Should I Stay or should I go. * | * 我该留下 还是离开 * |
[07:06] | * Should I stay or should I go now? * | * 我该留下 还是离开 * |
[07:10] | * Should I stay or should I go now? * | * 我该留下 还是离开 * |
[07:14] | * If I go there will be trouble. * | * 如果我走 会有麻烦 * |
[07:18] | * And if I stay it will be double. * | * 如果留下 麻烦更多 * |
[07:20] | Will, is that you? It’s Mike! Do you copy? | 威尔 是你吗 我是迈克 听到了吗 |
[07:23] | Over. | 完毕 |
[07:26] | Will, are you there? | 威尔 你在吗 |
[07:28] | Will! | 威尔 |
[07:36] | Was that… | 那是… |
[07:38] | Was it… | 是… |
[07:42] | Will. | 威尔 |
[08:36] | 第四章 尸体 | |
[09:00] | Mom… | 妈 |
[09:07] | Mom! | 妈 |
[09:08] | Mom! Wake up. | 妈 醒醒 |
[09:10] | What… what time is it? | 几点了 |
[09:12] | It’s almost 8:00. We have to go. | 快八点了 我们得走了 |
[09:15] | Go where? Where? | 去哪里 |
[09:18] | To see Will. | 去看威尔 |
[09:24] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[09:26] | Hi, honey. How are you feeling? | 亲爱的 你感觉怎么样 |
[09:31] | I, uh… | 我… |
[09:32] | I don’t think I can go to school today. | 我今天不能去上学了 |
[09:35] | Oh, that’s fine, sweetie. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[09:36] | I need to drop off Nance, | 我得先去送南茜 |
[09:37] | then I’m gonna check in on Barb’s parents. | 然后我再去看看芭比的父母 |
[09:39] | Why don’t you grab a book or something and come with me? | 你带上一本书跟我一起来吧 |
[09:42] | We can stop by the video store on the way back, | 我们回来的时候还可以顺道去录像带店 |
[09:44] | pick out whatever you want. Even R-rated. | 随便你想买什么 限制级也行 |
[09:47] | I think I just want to stay home today. | 我今天就想待在家里 |
[09:49] | I mean, if that’s okay? | 我是说 可以吗 |
[09:51] | Well, are you sure you’re gonna be all right here by yourself? | 你确定想一个人待在家里吗 |
[09:55] | I think so. | 是的 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | But if you need anything, call Dad at work. | 但是如果你有什么需要 给爸爸单位打电话 |
[10:01] | – Okay. -Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[10:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:08] | Bye, sweetie. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[10:14] | Lucas, do you copy? | 卢卡斯 你在吗 |
[10:17] | Lucas, come on, I know you’re there! | 卢卡斯 我知道你在 |
[10:19] | This is urgent. I’m serious. | 这是紧急事件 我很认真 |
[10:23] | I’m not gonna stop until you answer. | 除非你回应我 否则我是不会停的 |
[10:26] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[10:28] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[10:29] | Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas… | 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 |
[10:31] | Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas– | 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 |
[10:33] | Go away, Mike. | 走开 迈克 |
[10:35] | I’m not in the mood, all right? Over and out. | 我没心情 完毕 通话结束 |
[10:38] | No, not “Out.” | 不 不结束 |
[10:39] | I’m not messing around, okay? This is about Will. | 我没有胡闹 是威尔的事 |
[10:42] | – Over. – What about Will? | -完毕 -什么威尔的事 |
[10:45] | You mean about his funeral? Over. | 你是说他的葬礼吗 完毕 |
[10:46] | No, not his funeral. | 不 不是他的葬礼 |
[10:48] | – Screw his funeral! – What? | -去他的葬礼 -什么 |
[10:49] | Just get over here stat. And bring Dustin. | 赶紧过来 带上达斯汀 |
[10:52] | Over and out. | 通话完毕 |
[10:53] | 罗恩县 验尸官办事处 | |
[10:57] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么花了这么久 |
[10:59] | Well, everything’s been a bit chaotic around here without Gary. | 加里不在 这里就有点混乱 |
[11:03] | Without Gary? | 加里不在 |
[11:05] | – Where’s Gary? – Well, I thought you knew. | -加里在哪 -我还以为你知道 |
[11:07] | Those men from State, they… they sent Gary home last night. | 州里来的人昨晚把加里打发回家了 |
[11:12] | So who did the autopsy? | 那谁尸检的 |
[11:15] | Someone from State. | 州里的人 |
[11:43] | He has a birth mark on his right arm. | 他的右臂上有一块胎记 |
[11:45] | Can you show that to me, please? | 能给我看一下吗 |
[11:53] | How’s your mom doing? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[11:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:00] | How long’s this stuff been going on? With the lights and, uh… | 你们这种情况持续多久了 这么多灯… |
[12:03] | Will and the thing in the wall? | 威尔的电话和墙壁里的怪物 |
[12:08] | Since the first phone call, I guess. | 应该是从接到第一个电话开始 |
[12:14] | You know, she’s had anxiety problems… | 她以前很容易 |
[12:17] | in the past. | 焦虑 |
[12:20] | But this… | 但这件事 |
[12:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:29] | I’m worried it could be… | 我担心这会… |
[12:33] | Ugh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:38] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[12:41] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[12:46] | My mom… | 我妈妈 |
[12:50] | she’s tough. | 她很坚强 |
[12:52] | Yeah, she is. | 是啊 |
[12:59] | She is. | 没错 |
[13:03] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[13:04] | – Ma’am, I need you to sign! – I don’t… | -女士 我需要你签字 -我不… |
[13:05] | I don’t know what you think that thing is in there, | 我不知道你认为躺在那里面的是谁 |
[13:08] | but that is not my son! | 但那绝对不是我儿子 |
[13:10] | – Joyce, wait a second. – No! | -乔伊 等等 -不 |
[13:12] | – Mom! – Ma’am, I– Ma’am! | -妈妈 -女士 我 女士 |
[13:18] | So, wait a sec. I don’t understand. You went back to my house? | 等等 我不明白 你又回过我家吗 |
[13:21] | To look for Barb. | 去找芭比 |
[13:23] | Yeah, okay, but why didn’t you just talk to me? | 好吧 那你为什么不直接告诉我 |
[13:25] | That’s crazy. | 那样太疯狂了 |
[13:26] | I don’t know, I… I was scared. | 我不知道 我…我太害怕了 |
[13:29] | You seriously think you saw a guy in a mask | 你真的觉得你看到了一个面具男 |
[13:32] | just hanging out in my yard? | 在我家院子里晃悠吗 |
[13:34] | I don’t think it was a mask. | 我觉得那不是面具 |
[13:36] | But he had no face? | 他没有脸吗 |
[13:39] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[13:41] | I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我… |
[13:42] | I have a terrible feeling about this. | 我有非常不好的感觉 |
[13:45] | Oh, this is bad. | 这可不大妙 |
[13:46] | This is really bad. | 非常不妙 |
[13:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:50] | The cops… | 那些警察 |
[13:52] | they’re gonna want to talk to all of us now. | 他们会找我们所有人谈话 |
[13:55] | Tommy, Carol, everybody who was at the party. | 汤米 卡洛 派对上的所有人 |
[13:57] | – So? – My parents are gonna murder me! | -所以呢 -我爸妈会杀了我 |
[14:00] | Are you serious right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[14:03] | You don’t understand. My dad’s a grade-A asshole. | 你不明白 我爸是个十足的混蛋 |
[14:05] | Barb is missing! And you’re worried about your dad? | 芭比不见了 你只担心你爸爸吗 |
[14:08] | Okay, just… When you talk to the cops, just… | 好吧 警察找你谈的时候 |
[14:12] | don’t mention the beers. | 别提那些啤酒 |
[14:14] | It’s just gonna get us both in trouble, | 这会让我们都惹上麻烦的 |
[14:15] | and Barbara’s got nothing to do with it, okay? | 芭芭拉的失踪跟这些事无关 |
[14:19] | I can’t believe you right now. | 你真是让我难以置信 |
[14:22] | – I can’t believe you. – Nancy. | -真是难以置信 -南茜 |
[14:25] | Nancy, wait! | 南茜 等等 |
[14:28] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[14:31] | – Mom, will you get in? – No, I… | -妈妈 你能进来吗 -不 我… |
[14:33] | I need to think. Just go on home. | 我得自己想想 你回家吧 |
[14:35] | Mom, will you just get in, please? | 妈妈 你能进来吗 |
[14:40] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:43] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[14:47] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:48] | – Stop. – Just go home, Jonathan. | -别走了 -回家吧 乔纳森 |
[14:50] | No, this is not an okay time for you to shut down. | 不 你现在不该崩溃 |
[14:53] | – Shut down? What… – We have to deal with this, Mom. | -崩溃 -我们得面对这一切 妈妈 |
[14:56] | We have to deal with the funeral! | 我们得准备葬礼 |
[14:58] | The funeral? | 葬礼 |
[14:59] | For… for who? For that thing back there? | 谁的 那个躺在那里的东西吗 |
[15:02] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 那让我把事情理清楚 |
[15:04] | Will, that’s not his body, because he’s in the lights, right? | 威尔 那不是他的尸体 因为他在灯光里 |
[15:07] | And there’s a monster in the wall? | 墙里还有一个怪兽 |
[15:09] | Do you even hear yourself? | 你自己听听你说的话 |
[15:12] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[15:14] | I sound crazy! | 我听上去很疯狂 |
[15:15] | – Yeah. – You think I don’t know that? | -是的 -你以为我不知道吗 |
[15:17] | It is crazy! | 这事本来就很疯狂 |
[15:19] | But I heard him, Jonathan. | 但我听见他了 乔纳森 |
[15:20] | He talked to me! | 他跟我说话了 |
[15:22] | Will is… is calling to me! | 威尔在…在呼唤我 |
[15:25] | And he’s out there, and he’s alone, and he’s scared, and I… | 他现在在那儿孤零零一个人 很害怕 我 |
[15:29] | I don’t care if anyone believes me! | 我才不在乎有没有人相信我 |
[15:31] | I am not gonna stop looking for him | 在找到他 把他带回家之前 |
[15:33] | until I find him and bring him home. | 我是不会放弃找他的 |
[15:36] | I am going to bring him home! | 我要把他带回家 |
[15:39] | Yeah, well, while you’re talking to the lights, | 行 好吧 你跟灯光说话的时候 |
[15:42] | the rest of us are having a funeral for Will! | 我们要给威尔举行葬礼 |
[15:44] | I’m not letting him sit in that freezer another day! | 我不会让他在那个冷库里多待一天 |
[15:51] | All right, show’s over. | 演出结束了 |
[15:55] | What? | 看什么看 |
[16:09] | We keep losing the signal, but you heard it, right? | 信号一直中断 但你还是听到了 对吧 |
[16:12] | Yeah, I heard a baby. | 对 我听到了婴儿的声音 |
[16:15] | What? | 什么 |
[16:16] | Mike, you obviously tapped into a baby monitor. | 迈克 明显你是接到一个婴儿监控器上了 |
[16:19] | It’s probably the Blackburns’ next door. | 说不定就是隔壁布莱克本他们家的 |
[16:20] | Uh, did that sound like a baby to you? | 你觉得那声音听起来是婴儿吗 |
[16:22] | – That was Will! – Mike… | -那是威尔的声音 -迈克 |
[16:23] | Lucas, you don’t understand. He spoke last night. | 卢卡斯 你没明白 他昨晚说话了 |
[16:26] | Words! | 说话了 |
[16:27] | He was singing that weird song he loves. Even El heard him! | 他在唱他爱的那首奇怪的歌 一一也听到了 |
[16:30] | Oh, well, if the weirdo heard him, then I guess– | 如果那个怪胎听到了 那我猜 |
[16:32] | Are you sure you’re on the right channel? | 你确定你调对频了吗 |
[16:33] | I don’t think it’s about that. | 我觉得不是频道的问题 |
[16:35] | I think, somehow, she’s channeling him. | 我觉得貌似是她在和他通灵 |
[16:39] | – Like… like Professor X. – Yeah. | -像…像X教授那样 -对 |
[16:41] | Are you actually believing this crap? | 你还真相信这种胡言乱语了 |
[16:44] | I don’t know, I mean… | 我不知道 我是说 |
[16:45] | Do you remember when Will fell off his bike and broke his finger? | 你还记得威尔从车上摔下来把手指弄伤那次吗 |
[16:48] | He sounded a lot like that. | 听起来就像他那时发出的声音 |
[16:51] | Did you guys not see what I saw? | 你们就看不到我看到的场景吗 |
[16:53] | They pulled Will’s body out of the water. | 他们把威尔的尸体从水里打捞上来了 |
[16:56] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[16:59] | Well, maybe it’s his ghost. Maybe he’s haunting us. | 也许这是他的鬼魂 也许他死不瞑目来找我们了 |
[17:02] | – It’s not his ghost. – So how do you know that? | -不是他的灵魂 -你怎么知道 |
[17:04] | – I just do! – Then what was in that water? | -我就是知道 -那水里的是什么 |
[17:05] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[17:07] | All I know is Will is alive. | 我只知道威尔还活着 |
[17:09] | Will is alive! | 威尔还活着 |
[17:10] | He’s out there somewhere. | 他还在某个地方 |
[17:12] | All we have to do is find him. | 我们需要做的就是找到他 |
[17:20] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这个没用 |
[17:22] | We need to get El to a stronger radio. | 我们得给一一找个信号更强的电台 |
[17:24] | – Mr. Clarke’s Heathkit ham shack. – Yeah. | -克拉克老师的希思无线电 -对 |
[17:26] | The Heathkit’s at school. | 希思无线电在学校 |
[17:28] | There is no way we’re gonna get the weirdo in there | 不可能把这个怪胎弄进去 |
[17:30] | without anyone noticing. | 还不让别人发现 |
[17:33] | I mean… look at her. | 我是说 看看她这样子 |
[18:21] | – She looks– – Pretty. | -她看起来 -很漂亮 |
[18:26] | Good. | 好看 |
[18:27] | You look pretty good. | 你看起来真好看 |
[18:44] | Pretty. | 真 |
[18:47] | Good. | 好看 |
[19:33] | Clear. | 安全 |
[19:38] | You boys hear me all right in there? | 你们在那儿能听清我说话吗 |
[19:40] | Loud and clear, Shepard. | 非常清楚 谢泼德 |
[19:42] | Good luck in there, son. | 孩子 祝你好运 |
[20:44] | “The brown current ran swiftly out of the Heart of Darkness, | 褐流从黑暗之心中快速地奔涌出来 |
[20:48] | bearing us down towards the sea | 带着我们坠海 |
[20:50] | with twice the speed of our upward progress. | 那速度是上升的两倍 |
[20:54] | And Kurtz’s life was running swiftly, too–“ | 库尔茨的生命也在快速地流逝 |
[20:57] | Nancy Wheeler? | 南茜·维勒 |
[20:59] | If you’ll come with me, please? | 可以跟我来一下吗 |
[21:06] | This argument you and Barbara had? | 你和芭芭拉的吵架 |
[21:10] | What exactly was it about? | 具体内容是什么 |
[21:13] | It wasn’t really an argument. | 其实不算是吵架 |
[21:16] | Barb just wanted to leave. | 芭比只是想离开 |
[21:19] | I didn’t, so, I… | 我不想走 所以我 |
[21:22] | I told her to just go home. | 我跟她说 你回家吧 |
[21:25] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[21:27] | Then I went upstairs to put on some dry clothes. | 然后我上楼换衣服 |
[21:32] | And the next day, you went back and… | 第二天 你回去 然后 |
[21:34] | saw a bear, you’re thinking? | 觉得看见了一头熊是吗 |
[21:37] | I don’t know what it was, but… | 我不知道那是什么 但是 |
[21:41] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[21:43] | I think maybe it took Barb. | 我觉得也许是它带走了芭比 |
[21:46] | – You need to check behind Steve’s house– – We did. | -你们得去史蒂夫家后院看看 -查过了 |
[21:48] | There’s nothing there. | 什么都没查到 |
[21:50] | – There’s no sign of a bear. – And no car. | -没有熊的踪迹 -也没有车 |
[21:53] | – What? – Look. | -什么 -听着 |
[21:54] | We figure that Barbara came back last night | 我们认为芭芭拉昨晚回来了 |
[21:56] | and then she took off, went somewhere else. | 然后她又离开了 去了别的地方 |
[21:58] | Has she ever talked to you about running off? | 她有没有跟你说过要离家出走的事 |
[22:01] | Leaving town, maybe? | 或许要离开小镇 |
[22:02] | No. | 没有 |
[22:03] | No, Barb wouldn’t do that, ever. | 没有 芭芭拉绝不会那样做的 |
[22:05] | She wasn’t maybe upset about the fact | 她会不会因为你光顾着 |
[22:07] | that you were spending time with this boy? | 跟这个男孩玩所以生气了 |
[22:09] | Uh, Steve Harrington? | 史蒂夫·哈灵顿 |
[22:11] | What? No! | 不可能 |
[22:12] | Maybe she was jealous because she saw you go up to Steve’s room? | 会不会是她看到你去史蒂夫的房间所以嫉妒你 |
[22:16] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[22:18] | Like what? | 哪样 |
[22:19] | Steve and me, we’re… we’re just friends. | 我和史蒂夫 我们…我们只是朋友 |
[22:22] | We… we just talked. | 我们只是说了说话 |
[22:24] | Now was this before or after you changed out of your clothes? | 这发生在你换衣服之前还是之后 |
[22:32] | So, Gary, tell me about these troopers that brought in Will. | 加里 说一下把威尔带来的这些警察 |
[22:35] | It was about six of ’em, I’d say. | 大概六个人吧 |
[22:37] | They’re all Staties? | 都是州警察吗 |
[22:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[22:39] | Never seen that many troopers come with a body before. | 从没见过那么多警察送来一具尸体 |
[22:42] | They told you that they were gonna take care of the autopsy, huh? | 他们跟你说将由他们负责验尸 |
[22:45] | Yeah. Claimed jurisdiction. Kicked me out. | 对 声称有管辖权 把我赶出去了 |
[22:47] | Well, it all seemed a bit over the top to me, considering… | 我觉得这事好像有点小题大做了 毕竟是 |
[22:51] | Considering what? | 毕竟是什么 |
[22:52] | Considering this was Will Byers and not John F. Kennedy. | 毕竟这是威尔·拜耶斯 不是约翰·肯尼迪 |
[23:04] | – Thanks for stopping by, Gary. – Sure thing. | -谢谢你能过来一趟 加里 -应该的 |
[23:06] | …let the people know that, uh, the troopers are on duty | 让民众知道 警察恪尽职守 |
[23:09] | and you should be safe, | 你们会很安全 |
[23:10] | because we think this is just an isolated incident. | 因为我们认为这只是一次个别事件 |
[23:12] | State trooper David O’Bannon, thank you so much for your help. | 州警戴维·奥班农 感谢你的帮助 |
[23:15] | – Thank you, sir. – Back to you… | -谢谢你 先生 -交给你了 |
[23:38] | Okay, remember, if anyone sees us, look sad. | 如果有人看见我们 表现得悲伤点 |
[23:41] | Attention students, | 学生们请注意 |
[23:42] | there will be an assembly | 现在在体育馆里会举行一个集会 |
[23:44] | to honor Will Byers in the gymnasium now. | 来纪念威尔·拜耶斯 |
[23:47] | Do not go to fourth period. | 不要去上第四节课 |
[23:49] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[23:50] | – What? – Hey, do you think you can open it? | -怎么会 -你觉得你可以打开吗 |
[23:53] | With your powers? | 用你的能力 |
[23:54] | Boys? | 孩子们 |
[23:57] | Assembly’s about to start. | 集会要开始了 |
[23:58] | We know. We’re just, you know… | 我们知道 我们只是 |
[24:02] | Upset. | 很难过 |
[24:03] | Yeah, definitely upset. | 真的很难过 |
[24:04] | We need some alone time. | 我们需要单独待一会儿 |
[24:06] | – To cry. – Yeah, listen… | -哭一会儿 -听着 |
[24:08] | I get it. I do. | 我能理解你们 真的 |
[24:10] | I know how hard this is, | 我知道这很难 |
[24:11] | but let’s just be there for Will, huh? | 但我们还是去集会上纪念一下威尔吧 |
[24:14] | And then… | 然后 |
[24:17] | the Heathkit is all yours for the rest of the day. | 希思无线电接下来的一整天都是你们的了 |
[24:19] | What do you say? | 你们觉得呢 |
[24:22] | I don’t believe we’ve met. What’s your name? | 我觉得我好像没见过你 你叫什么 |
[24:25] | – Eleven – Eleanor! She’s my, uh– | -十一 -埃莉诺 她是我的 |
[24:27] | – Cousin. – Second cousin. | -表妹 -远房表妹 |
[24:28] | She’s here for Will’s funeral. | 她是来这里参加威尔的葬礼的 |
[24:30] | Ah, well, welcome to Hawkins Middle, Eleanor. | 欢迎来到霍金斯中学 埃莉诺 |
[24:33] | I wish you were here under better circumstances. | 我真希望你没有在这么糟的一个时候来 |
[24:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:37] | Uh, where are you from exactly? | 你来自哪里 |
[24:40] | Bad place– | 很糟糕的一个地方 |
[24:41] | – Sweden! – I have a lot of Swedish family. | -瑞典 -我有很多瑞典亲戚 |
[24:43] | – She hates it there. – Cold! | -她很讨厌瑞典 -太冷了 |
[24:45] | Subzero. | 零度以下 |
[24:49] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[24:51] | At times like these… | 在这样的时刻 |
[24:53] | it is important that we come together as a community. | 重要的是我们要团结起来 |
[24:58] | We come– | 我们团结 |
[25:02] | Abort. | 中止行动 |
[25:06] | We come together to heal… | 团结起来一起恢复 |
[25:09] | we come together to grieve… | 团结起来一起悲痛 |
[25:12] | – You lied to the police! – I didn’t lie! | -你对警察撒谎了 -我没有撒谎 |
[25:15] | How naive do you think I am? | 你觉得我是有多天真 |
[25:17] | You and Steve were just talking? | 你和史蒂夫只是在聊天而已 |
[25:19] | We slept together! | 我们上床了 |
[25:21] | Is that what you want to know? It doesn’t matter! | 这就是你想知道的吗 这根本不重要 |
[25:23] | – It does matter! – No! It is all bullshit! | -这很重要 -不 这些都是扯淡 |
[25:26] | It has nothing to do with Barb | 这跟芭比一点关系都没有 |
[25:28] | and she’s missing. | 而且她现在失踪了 |
[25:28] | And something terrible happened to her. I know it. | 她肯定出什么事了 我很肯定 |
[25:30] | I know it! | 我很肯定 |
[25:32] | And no one is listening to me! | 没有人相信我 |
[25:34] | Sweetie, sweetie, I’m listening. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 我相信你 |
[25:36] | I’m listening to you | 我现在就相信你 |
[25:38] | No! You’re not! | 不 你没有 |
[25:39] | Nancy… Nancy! | 南茜 南茜 |
[25:41] | Just leave me alone! | 别来烦我了 |
[27:19] | Try him again. | 再呼叫他一次 |
[27:21] | Shepard, come in. Confirm comm. | 谢泼德 请回话 确认通信 |
[27:25] | Shepard, come in. Confirm comm. | 谢泼德 请回话 确认通信 |
[27:30] | This is Shepard. Confirming, over. | 我是谢泼德 确认 通话结束 |
[27:33] | Shepard. Where are you? | 谢泼德 你在哪里 |
[27:35] | Can you describe to us what it is you see? Over. | 你能描述一下你看到了什么吗 结束 |
[27:38] | It’s low visibility. | 能见度很低 |
[27:47] | Shepard? Do you copy? | 谢泼德 收到了吗 |
[27:51] | Shepard? Can you hear me? | 谢泼德 能听见吗 |
[27:54] | There’s something else… There’s something else in here! | 有其它的东西 这里有其它的东西 |
[27:58] | Reel him in. | 把他拉回来 |
[28:00] | – Reel him back in! – Get him in. | -把他拉回来 -把他接回来 |
[28:03] | Come on, come on! Faster! | 快点 快点 |
[28:04] | There’s something else in here! | 这里有其它的东西 |
[28:06] | Pull me out! Pull me out, pull me out! | 把我拉回去 快把我拉回去 |
[28:08] | Pull me out! Pull me out! | 把我拉回去 把我拉回去 |
[28:30] | – Shepard, come in. Over. – Comms are down, sir. | -谢泼德 回话 -通信中断了 长官 |
[28:34] | Shepard, come in! Over. | 谢泼德 请回话 |
[29:06] | Will Byers’ death is an unimaginable tragedy. | 威尔·拜耶斯的去世是难以想象的悲剧 |
[29:10] | Will was an exceptional student | 威尔是一位出色的学生 |
[29:12] | and a wonderful friend to all of us. | 也是我们非常好的朋友 |
[29:15] | It’s impossible to express | 难以表述他的离去 |
[29:16] | the hole his loss will leave in our community. | 会对我们产生如何的影响 |
[29:21] | I’d like to introduce you to Sandy Sloane. | 我想给你们介绍一下桑迪·斯隆 |
[29:23] | She’s a local grief counselor from the church over in Jonesboro. | 她是琼斯伯勒的教堂的悲伤心理咨询师 |
[29:27] | But before she comes up here, | 但是在她上台发言之前 |
[29:29] | I just want those of you who are | 我想让那些 |
[29:30] | having trouble dealing with this tragic loss… | 难以应对这场悲剧的 |
[29:33] | Look at these fakers. | 看看这些虚伪的人们 |
[29:35] | They probably didn’t even know his name till today. | 他们也许今天才知道他叫什么 |
[29:38] | What? | 什么 |
[29:39] | Who is interested in this? This is so stupid. | 谁会对这个感兴趣 这太傻了 |
[29:44] | Oh, he was such a great student. | 他可真是个好学生 |
[29:47] | Oh, he’s going to leave a hole in the community. | 他的离去会对我们产生如何的影响 |
[29:51] | Mouth breather. | 真是白痴 |
[30:11] | Hey, Troy! | 特洛伊 |
[30:12] | Hey, Troy! | 特洛伊 |
[30:15] | You — you think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[30:17] | What’d you say, Wheeler? | 你说什么 维勒 |
[30:19] | I saw you guys laughing over there. | 我看见你们在那里笑了 |
[30:22] | And I think that’s a real messed up thing to do. | 我觉得你们真的不应该做出这种事来 |
[30:24] | Didn’t you listen to the counselor, Wheeler? | 你没听悲伤心理咨询师说吗 维勒 |
[30:26] | Grief shows itself in funny ways. | 悲伤也会以欢乐的方式呈现 |
[30:28] | Besides, what’s there to be sad about, anyway? | 再说了 这有什么好悲伤的 |
[30:32] | Will’s in fairyland now, right? | 威尔现在去到仙境了 对吧 |
[30:34] | Flying around with all the other little fairies. | 正和其他的仙女们一起飞呢 |
[30:37] | All happy and gay! | 欢乐又基情 |
[30:53] | You’re dead, Wheeler! | 你死定了 维勒 |
[30:54] | Dead! | 死定了 |
[31:06] | Dude, Troy peed himself. | 特洛伊尿裤子了 |
[31:17] | Holy shit! | 天呐 |
[31:23] | Hey! What’s going on here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[31:26] | Mike! Let’s go! | 迈克 我们走 |
[31:36] | It’s made of soft wood with a crepe interior. | 这由软木制成 内饰为绉纱材质 |
[31:41] | Uh, now, I-I don’t know what your budget is, | 我不知道你的预算是多少 |
[31:44] | but over here, we — we have copper and bronze. | 但是在这边我们有铜的和青铜的 |
[31:56] | Can you just give me a second? | 可以给我几分钟吗 |
[31:57] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[32:07] | Your mom, um… she said you’d be here. | 你妈妈说你在这里 |
[32:13] | I just… | 我只是 |
[32:17] | Can we talk for a second? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[32:21] | It looks like it could be some kind of perspective distortion, | 有点像是某种视觉扭曲 |
[32:24] | but I wasn’t using the wide angle. | 但是我没有使用广角镜头 |
[32:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:29] | It’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[32:33] | And you’re sure you didn’t see anyone else out there? | 你确定没有看到其他人吗 |
[32:36] | No. | 没有 |
[32:38] | And she was there one second and then, um… | 她前一秒还在然后就 |
[32:41] | gone. | 不见了 |
[32:43] | I figured she bolted. | 我想是她离开了 |
[32:45] | The cops think that she ran away. | 警察认为她逃跑了 |
[32:49] | But they don’t know Barb. | 但是他们并不了解芭比 |
[32:52] | And I went back to Steve’s… | 我去了史蒂夫家… |
[32:55] | and I thought I… | 我想我 |
[32:57] | saw something. | 看到了什么 |
[33:00] | Some… | 是个 |
[33:02] | weird man or… | 奇怪的人或是… |
[33:05] | I don’t know what it was. | 我不知道是什么 |
[33:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:14] | I… I shouldn’t have come here today. I’m… | 我不该打扰你的 我… |
[33:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:20] | What’d he look like? | 他看起来怎么样 |
[33:24] | What? | 什么 |
[33:25] | This man you saw in the woods. | 那个你在森林里看到的人 |
[33:28] | What’d he look like? | 他看起来什么样 |
[33:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:36] | It was almost like he… | 他就像… |
[33:39] | he didn’t have– | 他没有… |
[33:39] | Didn’t have a face? | 没有脸吗 |
[33:43] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:59] | Aw, come on! | 不是吧 |
[34:03] | Another, please. | 再来一杯 |
[34:04] | And another for my, uh, friend here. | 给我朋友也来一杯 |
[34:08] | Oh, thanks, man. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 非常感激 |
[34:09] | Yeah, that’s all right. I’m, uh… I’m celebrating. | 不客气 我正在庆祝 |
[34:12] | My daughter, she won the spelling bee today. | 我的女儿 她今天赢了拼字游戏 |
[34:16] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[34:18] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[34:21] | “Odontalgia.” | “牙痛” |
[34:23] | That was the word. | 就是那个词 |
[34:25] | You know what it means? | 你知道它是什么意思吗 |
[34:26] | It’s a fancy name for a toothache. | 牙痛的另一个高级代名词 |
[34:31] | Yeah, she’s smart. She’s real smart. | 她很聪明 非常聪明 |
[34:34] | Don’t know where she gets it from. | 不知道哪来的天赋 |
[34:35] | I’ve been tryin’ to figure that out for years. | 我一直想搞明白 |
[34:39] | Your daughter, she got a name? | 你女儿叫什么 |
[34:44] | What? | 什么 |
[34:45] | Your daughter? What’s her name? | 你的女儿 她叫什么 |
[34:49] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[34:51] | Her name’s Sarah. | 她叫莎拉 |
[34:55] | To Sarah. | 敬莎拉 |
[35:07] | I recognize you. | 我认识你 |
[35:09] | Are you famous or somethin’? | 你很出名吗 |
[35:10] | Uh, you might have seen me on TV, | 你可能在电视上看到过我 |
[35:12] | I, uh… I found that Byers boy. | 是我找到拜耶斯的 |
[35:17] | So, you on that case or what? | 那么你在负责还是怎样吗 |
[35:18] | I just saw him on patrol, you know? | 我巡逻的时候看到了他而已 |
[35:20] | Dumb luck. | 碰巧而已 |
[35:23] | So that quarry, that’s, uh… | 那么那个采石场 |
[35:25] | that’s state-run, where they found the boy, huh? | 州营的 他们就是在那发现他的吗 |
[35:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:34] | Yeah, well, that’s funny. | 好吧 真有趣 |
[35:37] | ‘Cause, you know, I know for | 因为我知道 |
[35:37] | a fact that it’s run by the Sattler Company. | 其实它是赛特勒公司经营的 |
[35:40] | Frank Sattler? Decent guy, | 弗兰克·赛特勒 很体面的人 |
[35:41] | still got a couple operational quarries up in Roane. | 在罗恩还有几个采石场 |
[35:44] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[35:46] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[35:49] | So why are you lying to me, man? | 那你为什么要说谎 |
[35:54] | What’s your problem, bud? | 你有什么毛病吗 |
[35:55] | I don’t have a problem. | 我没有毛病 |
[35:57] | I’m just a concerned citizen. | 我只是一名关心此事的市民 |
[36:00] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:01] | Well, stick your nose someplace else. | 那你去别处打听吧 |
[36:03] | The kid is dead. | 那个孩子已经死了 |
[36:05] | End of story. | 别问了 |
[36:09] | Thanks for ruining the game, dick. | 谢谢你毁了今晚的比赛 混蛋 |
[36:19] | Okay… | 好的 |
[36:20] | Let’s try this one more time. | 我再问一次 |
[36:22] | Who told you to be out there? | 你叫你去那里的 |
[36:24] | What were you doing out there? | 你去那里做什么 |
[36:28] | I don’t know! I don’t know. They… | 我不知道 我不知道 他们… |
[36:30] | they just told me to call it in | 他们叫我上报 |
[36:32] | and not let anybody get too close. | 不要让任何人靠近 |
[36:34] | Get close to what? | 靠近什么 |
[36:36] | The body. | 尸体 |
[36:39] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[36:40] | The NSA? Hawkins Lab? | 国安局吗 还是霍金斯实验室 |
[36:44] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[36:45] | – You’re gonna get us both killed. – Who is that? | -你会害死我们的 -那是谁 |
[37:09] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[37:13] | Talk to me! | 跟我说话啊 |
[37:15] | I know you’re here! | 我知道你在这里 |
[37:22] | Come on. | 来 |
[37:27] | – Now what? – She’ll find him. | -现在怎么做 -她会找到他的 |
[37:30] | Right, El? | 对吗 一一 |
[37:42] | Eleven? | 十一 |
[37:46] | Are you listening? | 你有在听吗 |
[37:50] | That man before you… | 这个在你面前的人 |
[37:56] | I need you to find him. | 我需要你找到他 |
[38:04] | – Hurt him? – No. | -去伤害他吗 -不 |
[38:06] | No, I don’t want you to hurt him. | 不 我不要你伤害他 |
[38:10] | I want you to listen to him. | 我要你听他说 |
[38:16] | – Listen? – Yes. | -听他说吗 -是的 |
[38:19] | I want you to listen to | 我想要你听他说 |
[38:20] | what he says and repeat his words back to me. | 然后把他的话复述给我 |
[38:24] | Just like we used to with those old nursery rhymes. | 就像我们之前玩的旧童谣游戏那样 |
[38:28] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[38:32] | Do you think you can do that for me? | 你能为我这样做吗 |
[38:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:56] | Begin. | 开始 |
[38:58] | Amulet. | 护符 |
[39:00] | Frigid. | 寒冷 |
[39:02] | Evolve. | 进化 |
[39:04] | Airplane. | 飞机 |
[39:06] | Eleven? | 十一 |
[39:08] | Repeat the words. | 复述 |
[39:15] | Apricot. | 杏黄 |
[39:17] | Peninsula. | 半岛 |
[39:19] | Game. | 游戏 |
[39:21] | Enchantment. | 妖术 |
[39:23] | Mouse. | 老鼠 |
[39:25] | Balloon. | 气球 |
[39:27] | She’s doing it. | 她在做了 |
[39:28] | – She’s finding him! – This is crazy. | -她在找他 -太疯狂了 |
[39:30] | Calm down. She just closed her eyes. | 冷静点 她只是闭上了眼睛 |
[39:33] | Holy… | 我去 |
[39:43] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[40:03] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:04] | Will? | 威尔 |
[40:06] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:08] | No way! | 不可能 |
[40:10] | – Mom… – Will! | -妈妈 -威尔 |
[40:11] | Please… | 救我 |
[40:13] | Will! | 威尔 |
[40:15] | Will! | 威尔 |
[40:19] | Will… | 威尔 |
[40:21] | Will! | 威尔 |
[40:22] | – Mom! – Will! | -妈妈 -威尔 |
[40:23] | I’m here! I’m here! | 我在 我在呢 |
[40:25] | – Oh, God… – Mom! | -天啊 -妈妈 |
[40:27] | – Will! – Will, it’s us! Are you there? | -威尔 -威尔 是我们 能听到吗 |
[40:29] | Can you hear us? We’re here! | 能听到我们说话吗 |
[40:30] | Hello? Mom? | 有人吗 妈妈 |
[40:32] | Why can’t he hear us? | 他为什么听不到我们说话 |
[40:33] | I don’t know! | 我也不知道 |
[40:37] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[40:38] | – Mom? – Oh, God. Will! | -妈妈 -天啊 威尔 |
[40:40] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[40:42] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:44] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[40:45] | Will… | 威尔 |
[40:47] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[40:49] | Mom, it’s coming! | 妈妈 它追来了 |
[40:50] | Tell me where you are! How do I get to you? | 告诉我你在哪 我要怎么找到你 |
[40:53] | It’s like home, but it’s so dark… | 和家里很像 可这儿特别黑 |
[40:55] | It’s so dark and empty. And it’s cold! | 这儿又黑又空荡荡 还很冷 |
[40:59] | Mom? Mom! | 妈妈 |
[41:00] | Listen to me! I swear I’m gonna get to you, okay? | 听我说 我发誓我一定会找到你 |
[41:04] | But right now, I need you to hide. | 不过现在 你得先躲起来 |
[41:06] | Mom, please! | 妈妈 救我 |
[41:07] | No, no, listen! Listen, I… | 不不 听我说 我… |
[41:09] | I will find you, but you have to run now! | 我一定会找到你 可你现在得先逃 |
[41:13] | Run! Run! | 逃 快逃 |
[41:41] | El, are you okay? | 一一 你没事吧 |
[41:44] | Can you move? | 你能动吗 |
[41:48] | Here, help her up. | 来 扶她起来 |
[42:25] | This way! | 这边 |
[42:32] | And you’re… | 你这是在… |
[42:34] | Brightening. Enlarging. | 调亮 放大 |
[42:40] | Did your mom say anything else? | 你妈还说了别的什么吗 |
[42:43] | Like, um, where it might have gone to, or… | 比如它可能跑去哪了之类的 |
[42:47] | No, just that it came out of the wall. | 没有 只说了它从墙里钻出来 |
[42:58] | How long does this take? | 要多久 |
[43:00] | Not long. | 很快 |
[43:04] | Have you been… | 你弄这个 |
[43:06] | doing this a while? | 挺久了吧 |
[43:08] | What? | 什么 |
[43:09] | Photography? | 摄影 |
[43:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:14] | I guess I’d rather observe people than, you know… | 我觉得我情愿观察别人也不愿… |
[43:19] | Talk to them. | 和别人交谈 |
[43:21] | I know. It’s weird. | 我知道 很奇怪吧 |
[43:23] | No! | 没有 |
[43:24] | No, it is. | 是很奇怪 |
[43:26] | It’s just, sometimes… | 就只是有时候 |
[43:28] | people don’t really say what they’re really thinking. | 人们并不会把真实所想说出来 |
[43:32] | But you capture the right moment… | 如果你抓准了时机 |
[43:35] | it says more. | 就能看出更多 |
[43:37] | What was I saying? | 那我在说什么 |
[43:38] | What? | 什么 |
[43:40] | When you took my picture. | 你在拍我的时候 |
[43:44] | I shouldn’t have taken that. | 我不应该拍的 |
[43:47] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[43:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:52] | It’s just– | 只是… |
[43:53] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[43:57] | That’s what I saw. | 我看到的就是这个 |
[44:01] | My mom… | 我妈 |
[44:03] | I thought she was crazy | 我以为她疯了 |
[44:05] | ’cause she said… | 因为她说 |
[44:07] | that’s not Will’s body. That he’s alive. | 那不是威尔的尸体 他还活着 |
[44:09] | – And if he’s alive– – Then Barbara. | -如果他还活着 -那芭芭拉 |
[44:31] | – Hey, Patty! – Hey, uh, need something, Chief? | -派蒂 -有事吗 局长 |
[44:33] | Oh, you know, I forgot my hat. | 我把帽子落这了 |
[44:36] | I’ll just be a minute. | 马上就好 |
[44:42] | Hey, I love that book. It’s a nasty mutt. | 我挺喜欢那书 是本小黄书呢 |
[44:46] | Hey, you can’t be back here. | 你不能来这 |
[44:47] | Yeah, I just got off the line with O’Bannon. | 我刚和奥班农通过电话 |
[44:48] | He said that he needs to see you at the station. | 他说要你立马回局里见他 |
[44:50] | – It’s some emergency… – What the hell are you talking about? | -紧急事态 -你在胡说什么 |
[44:52] | I don’t work with O’Bannon. | 我和奥班农不是同事 |
[44:54] | Did I say O’Bannon? I meant… | 我刚说奥班农了吗 我是想说 |
[44:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:22] | Babe… | 宝贝 |
[47:24] | Jesus, the hell happened? | 天啊 这是怎么回事 |
[47:27] | Lonnie. | 朗尼 |
[47:36] | 霍金斯国家实验室 美国能源部 禁区 禁止入内 美国政府财产 |