时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[00:11] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[00:12] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 哪去了 |
[00:14] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[00:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[00:18] | Jonathan! Jonathan! | 乔纳森 乔纳森 |
[00:22] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[00:25] | Jonathan, I’m right here! | 乔纳森 我在这儿 |
[00:28] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[00:31] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[00:32] | Come on. | 出来啊 |
[00:33] | Jonathan, where are you? | 乔纳森 你在哪 |
[00:35] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[00:38] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[00:40] | Jonathan, I’m right… I’m right here! | 乔纳森 我就在这儿啊 |
[00:44] | – I’m right here! – Jonathan! | -我就在这儿 -乔纳森 |
[00:46] | I’m right here! Nancy! | 我就在这儿 南茜 |
[00:48] | – Just follow my voice! – Jonathan! | -跟随我的声音 -乔纳森 |
[00:52] | Follow my voice, Nancy, I’m right here! | 顺着我的声音 南茜 我就在这儿 |
[00:56] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[01:00] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[01:31] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[01:34] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[01:38] | Nancy! Follow my voice! | 南茜 顺着我的声音 |
[01:46] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[01:54] | – Jonathan! – Nancy! | -乔纳森 -南茜 |
[02:12] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[03:18] | 第六章 怪物 | |
[03:37] | I just don’t understand why we’re coming out here. | 我不懂我们为什么要来 |
[03:38] | She obviously doesn’t wanna talk to you. | 她显然不想跟你说话 |
[03:40] | That’s… that’s not it. | 不是那样的 |
[03:42] | Oh, really? Because no girl would ever blow off King Steve. | 是吗 因为从没有哪个女孩敢不理史蒂夫大王 |
[03:45] | She was acting weird. I mean, something was wrong. | 她样子怪怪的 不太对劲 |
[03:48] | So what? Like, you’re worried about her? | 那又如何 你还担心她吗 |
[03:50] | – What? – Aw, you are. | -什么 -你还真是 |
[03:54] | – Steve has a heart. – Would you just… Stop. | -史蒂夫也有心啊 -你别…停下 |
[03:56] | – Stevey’s in love. – Would you just shut up? | -史蒂夫爱上她了 -闭嘴吧 |
[03:58] | – Who knew? – Shut up! | -谁知道呢 -闭嘴 |
[04:00] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[04:03] | Damn. Sorry. | 我去 抱歉 |
[04:10] | So this is it? Princess’ castle. | 就是这里吗 公主的城堡 |
[04:14] | I’ll just be a minute. | 我就回来 |
[04:48] | Look, we gotta go through this again. | 我们得再说一遍 |
[04:49] | I told you everything that I saw. | 我把我看到的都告诉你了 |
[04:50] | Oh, gosh. Tell me again. | 天呐 再说一遍 |
[04:52] | – Upstairs or downstairs? – Upstairs. | -楼上还是楼下 -楼上 |
[04:54] | There was a laboratory. | 有个实验室 |
[04:56] | It was where they must do experiments or something, | 他们肯定是在那里做实验的 |
[04:57] | and then there was… | 有个… |
[05:00] | There was this kid’s room. | 有个孩子的房间 |
[05:01] | – How do you know it was a kid’s room? – More like a prison. | -你怎么知道是孩子的房间 -更像牢房 |
[05:04] | So why would you think it was a kid’s room, then? | 你为什么认为是孩子的房间 |
[05:07] | Because, I told you, | 因为 我说了 |
[05:08] | the size of the bed, there was a drawing, | 床的大小 还有张画 |
[05:10] | there was a stuffed animal… | 还有毛绒玩具 |
[05:11] | You didn’t say there was a drawing. | 你没说有画啊 |
[05:12] | Yeah, there was a drawing of a… an adult and a child. | 有张画 画了一个大人一个孩子 |
[05:15] | – It said “Eleven” on it. – Was it good? | -上面写着”十一” -画得好吗 |
[05:18] | It was a kid’s drawing, Joyce. It was stick figures. | 就是孩子的画 乔伊 就涂了几个小人 |
[05:25] | Wasn’t Will. | 不是威尔 |
[05:36] | Earl… | 厄尔 |
[05:39] | The night that Benny died, | 本尼死的那晚 |
[05:40] | Earl said he saw some kid with a shaved head with Benny. | 厄尔说 他看到本尼跟个剃了头的孩子在一起 |
[05:46] | Now, I pressed him, he said it might be Will, but maybe… | 我向他施压 他说可能是威尔 但或许 |
[05:50] | Wait… Maybe, it wasn’t? | 等等 或许不是吗 |
[05:52] | Look… this woman, Terry Ives, | 看 这女人 泰芮·艾芙斯 |
[05:54] | she claims to have lost her daughter, Jane. | 她说她失去了女儿 简 |
[05:56] | She sued Brenner, she sued the government… | 她起诉了布伦纳 还有政府 |
[05:59] | Now, the claims came to nothing, but what if… | 最终无果 但会不会 |
[06:03] | I mean, what if this whole time I’ve been… | 会不会 一直以来 |
[06:05] | I’ve been looking for Will… | 我找威尔的时候 |
[06:08] | I’ve been chasing after some other kid? | 其实是在追寻另一个孩子 |
[06:29] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[06:49] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:54] | Is this okay? I found it in the closet. | 你不介意吧 我在橱柜里找到的 |
[06:59] | I can go home. I just figured… | 我也可以回家 我只是觉得 |
[07:01] | Yeah, no. I… | 嗯 当然 我… |
[07:05] | I don’t wanna be alone. | 我不想一个人待着 |
[07:09] | – Do you? – No. No. | -你呢 -我也不想 |
[07:47] | Can you just come up here? | 你能上来吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:07] | – Do you want the lights off, or… – On. | -你要关灯还是… -开着 |
[08:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:16] | You know, it… | 要知道 |
[08:18] | it can’t get us in here. | 它没法来这儿抓我们 |
[08:25] | We don’t know that. | 我们不能确定 |
[09:32] | Yeah, it’s Ives. Terry Ives. That’s with a “Y.” | 艾芙斯 泰芮·艾芙斯 “芮” |
[09:36] | Yeah, I got a pen. Hang on. | 我有笔 等等 |
[09:45] | Great, thanks. I really appreciate this, Frank. | 很好 多谢 非常感谢 弗兰克 |
[09:48] | Say hi to the boys for me, too, would you? | 替我跟孩子们问好 |
[09:58] | Did you get it? | 查到了吗 |
[09:59] | – I got it. – Okay. | -查到了 -好 |
[10:30] | Couldn’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[10:35] | Every time I close my eyes, I just… | 我每次闭上眼睛 都… |
[10:39] | keep seeing that… thing. | 总看到那东西 |
[10:43] | Wherever I was, that place… | 不管我在哪 那地方 |
[10:48] | I think that it lives there. | 我觉得它是住在那里的 |
[10:51] | It was feeding there. | 它在那里进食 |
[10:54] | Feeding on that deer. | 吃那只鹿 |
[10:56] | That means that if… | 那么 |
[10:59] | if Will and Barbara… | 如果威尔和芭芭拉 |
[11:07] | My mom said she talked to Will. | 我妈说她跟威尔说过话 |
[11:10] | If he’s alive, there’s a chance Barbara is, too. | 如果他还活着 那芭芭拉就可能也还活着 |
[11:13] | That means that she’s trapped… | 那么她是困住了 |
[11:15] | in that place. | 困住那里 |
[11:21] | We have to find it again. | 我们得找到它 |
[11:23] | You wanna go back out there? | 你想再回去吗 |
[11:25] | Maybe we don’t have to. | 或许我们不用 |
[11:27] | When I saw it, it was feeding on that deer. | 我看到它时 它在吃那只鹿 |
[11:30] | – Meaning it’s… it’s a predator, right? – Right. | -它是个捕食者 对吧 -对 |
[11:34] | And it seems to hunt at night, like a… a lion or a coyote. | 它似乎晚上猎食 就像狮子或郊狼 |
[11:38] | But it doesn’t hunt in packs like them. | 但又不像它们是成群出动 |
[11:40] | It’s always alone, like… | 它总单独行动 |
[11:44] | like a bear. | 就像熊 |
[11:45] | And remember at Steve’s, when Barb cut herself? | 记得在史蒂夫家 芭芭拉割伤了手吗 |
[11:48] | – And then, last night, the deer… – It was bleeding, too. | -昨晚 那只鹿 -也在流血 |
[11:52] | One sec. | 稍等 |
[11:54] | Sharks can detect blood in one part per million. | 鲨鱼能嗅到百万分之一的血迹 |
[11:56] | That’s one drop of blood in a million, | 就是一百万滴水中有一滴血 |
[11:59] | and they can smell it from a quarter mile away. | 他们就能在0.25英里之外的地方闻到 |
[12:01] | So you’re saying it can detect blood? | 你是说它能闻到血腥味 |
[12:05] | It’s just a theory. | 只是个理论 |
[12:08] | We could test it. | 我们可以试试看 |
[12:12] | But if it works… | 但如果成功了 |
[12:15] | At least we’ll know it’s coming. | 至少我们知道会面对什么 |
[12:21] | Honey, are you up? | 亲爱的 你起了吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah, I’m… I’m getting dressed. | 嗯 我穿衣服呢 |
[12:25] | I made some blueberry pancakes. | 我做了蓝莓薄煎饼 |
[12:28] | I’ll be down in a second. | 我就下去 |
[12:41] | Your mom doesn’t knock? | 你妈不敲门吗 |
[12:57] | – Scott Clarke? – Yes. | -斯考特·克拉克 -是我 |
[12:58] | The same Scott Clarke who teaches science and AV | 霍金斯中学视听俱乐部的 |
[13:01] | – at Hawkins Middle? – The very same. | -斯考特·克拉克老师 -是的 |
[13:02] | Oh, wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[13:04] | And we’re making a newsletter, | 我们要做一份时事通讯 |
[13:05] | which we’ll send out monthly. | 每月发行 |
[13:07] | It’ll showcase all the latest equipment, | 展示所有最新设备 |
[13:09] | as well as how-to articles, | 刊登孩子自己写的 |
[13:11] | which the kids write themselves. | 科普文章 |
[13:12] | Oh, that’s neat. | 真不错啊 |
[13:14] | What we’re really trying to do here, Mr. Clarke… | 我们的目标 克拉克老师 |
[13:15] | Please, call me Scott. | 叫我斯考特就好 |
[13:17] | Scott. | 斯考特 |
[13:18] | What we’re trying to do here, Scott, | 我们的目标 斯考特 |
[13:20] | is to connect kids from all over the state | 是联系全州上下的孩子 |
[13:23] | and give them the support and encouragement | 并鼓励 支持他们 |
[13:25] | to pursue careers in technology. | 追求科技领域的职业生涯 |
[13:27] | We feel these are the kinds of kids | 我们觉得这样的孩子 |
[13:28] | that are going to make Indiana proud. | 将会为印第安纳州争光 |
[13:30] | I agree, yes. Completely. | 我完全同意 |
[13:32] | So, you know any kids you think might wanna participate? | 你认识可能会愿意参与的孩子吗 |
[13:35] | Oh, I have a few in mind. | 我能想到几个 |
[13:49] | I just… I can’t believe she didn’t come back. | 我…真不敢相信她没回来 |
[13:51] | – She’s gotta be close. – She said it wasn’t safe. | -她肯定就在附近 -她说不安全 |
[13:54] | She just messed up the compasses | 她扰乱罗盘 |
[13:55] | because she wanted to protect us. | 就是想保护我们 |
[13:56] | – She didn’t betray us. – Mike, calm down. | -她才没背叛我们 -迈克 冷静 |
[13:58] | I shouldn’t have yelled at her. I never should’ve done that. | 我不该吼她的 我不该那么做的 |
[14:01] | – Mike, this isn’t your fault. – Yeah, it’s Lucas’. | -迈克 这不怪你 -没错 怪卢卡斯 |
[14:03] | It wasn’t his fault, either. | 也不怪他 |
[14:06] | – It wasn’t his fault? – No. | -不怪他 -不 |
[14:08] | So you’re saying he wasn’t way out of line? | 你觉得他没有超级过分吗 |
[14:10] | – Totally, but so were you! – What? | -是过分了 但你也是 -什么 |
[14:11] | – And so was Eleven. – Oh, give me a break! | -十一也是 -得了吧 |
[14:13] | No, Mike, you give me a break! | 不 迈克 你得了吧 |
[14:14] | All three of you were being a bunch of little assholes! | 你们三个都在犯浑 |
[14:17] | I was the only reasonable one. | 只有我还有理智 |
[14:18] | But the bottom line is… you pushed first. | 但说到底 是你先动了手 |
[14:21] | And you know the rule. You draw first blood… | 你知道规矩 第一个动手的 |
[14:23] | No! No way! I’m not shaking his hand. | 不 不要 我不要跟他握手 |
[14:25] | – You’re shaking his hand! – No, I’m not. | -你必须跟他握手 -我不要 |
[14:26] | This isn’t a discussion. This is the rule of law. | 这事没得商量 这是规则 |
[14:30] | Obey or be banished from the party. | 要么服从 要么被驱逐 |
[14:32] | Do you wanna be banished? | 你想被驱逐吗 |
[14:34] | – No. – Good. | -不想 -那就好 |
[14:38] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[14:39] | Where do you think? We’re going to get Lucas. | 你以为呢 我们去找卢卡斯 |
[14:42] | And then we’re gonna find Eleven. | 然后去找十一 |
[15:00] | Today is a very special day. | 今天非常特别 |
[15:04] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[15:08] | Because today, we make history. | 因为今天 我们要创造历史 |
[15:12] | Today, we make contact. | 今天 我们要进行接触 |
[16:07] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:10] | Yum. | 好吃吧 |
[16:12] | Okay. Now, sweetie, swallow the pancake. | 好了 亲爱的 把薄煎饼咽下去 |
[16:15] | Where is Nancy? I thought she was coming down. | 南茜呢 她不是就下来吗 |
[16:18] | She is. | 是啊 |
[16:20] | She was. I don’t know. | 她之前是那么说的 我也不知道 |
[16:23] | Nancy, what’s taking so long? | 南茜 怎么还不下来 |
[16:25] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[16:28] | Nancy, come on. | 南茜 开门 |
[16:42] | Nan… | 南… |
[17:09] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[17:16] | I drew first blood, so… | 我先动了手 所以… |
[17:33] | Okay, I’ll shake. | 好 我愿握手 |
[17:36] | On one condition. | 但有个条件 |
[17:37] | We forget the weirdo and go straight to the gate. | 我们别管那个怪胎 直接去找入口 |
[17:39] | – Then the deal’s off. – Fine! | -那我不干了 -好吧 |
[17:40] | – Fine! – No, no, not fine! | -好啊 -不不 不好 |
[17:42] | Guys, seriously? | 伙计们 不是吧 |
[17:44] | Do you even remember what happened | 你还记得血石小径 |
[17:46] | on the Bloodstone Pass? | 那件事吗 |
[17:51] | We couldn’t agree on what path to take, | 我们无法就走哪条路达成一致 |
[17:53] | so we split up the party | 于是分头行动 |
[17:54] | and those trolls took us out one by one. | 结果被巨怪一个个干掉了 |
[17:56] | And it all went to shit. And we were all disabled! | 结局很糟糕 我们都被打残了 |
[18:00] | So we stick together, no matter what! | 所以我们必须团结一致 不论如何 |
[18:02] | Yeah, I agree. | 是啊 我同意 |
[18:04] | But this is the party, right here in this room. | 但我们就是一队的 |
[18:07] | El is one of us now. | 一一也是我们的一员了 |
[18:08] | No, she’s not. Not even close! | 才不是呢 根本不是 |
[18:11] | Never will be. She’s a liar, a traitor… | 以后也不会是 她撒谎 她背叛我们 |
[18:13] | She was just trying to keep us safe! | 她只是想保护我们 |
[18:15] | She didn’t mean to hurt you. It was an accident! | 她不是有意伤害你的 那是个意外 |
[18:17] | An accident? | 意外 |
[18:18] | All right, accident or not… | 不管是不是意外 |
[18:20] | – admit it, it was a little awesome. – Awesome? | -承认吧 还挺酷的 -酷 |
[18:22] | Yeah, she threw you in the air with her mind! | 是啊 她用意念把你打飞了 |
[18:24] | I could have been killed! | 我可能会送命的 |
[18:26] | Which is exactly why we need her. She’s a weapon! | 所以我们需要她啊 她是武器 |
[18:28] | Do you seriously wanna fight the Demogorgon | 你真打算用你的手腕火箭 |
[18:30] | with your wrist rocket? | 对付魔王吗 |
[18:31] | That’s like R2-D2 going to fight Darth Vader. | 这就像R2D2去打达斯·维德 |
[18:33] | We’re no use to Will if we’re dead. | 我们如果死了 就没法帮威尔了 |
[18:36] | If you two wanna waste your time looking for a traitor, | 如果你俩想浪费时间去找个叛徒 |
[18:39] | go ahead, | 去吧 |
[18:40] | cause I’m not spending my time on her anymore. | 我是不会再在她身上花时间了 |
[18:42] | No way! | 绝不 |
[18:44] | I’m going to the gate. I’m gonna find Will. | 我要去找入口 我要找到威尔 |
[19:23] | It’s okay, Eleven. | 没事的 十一 |
[19:24] | Don’t be frightened. These are all friends. | 别害怕 他们都是朋友 |
[19:29] | They’re just here to watch. | 他们只是来看的 |
[19:33] | Don’t focus on them. | 别在意他们 |
[19:35] | Stay in here, like before. | 集中精神 就像之前那样 |
[19:38] | Yes, Papa. | 好 爸爸 |
[19:45] | Now, remember. Whatever it is, it can’t hurt you. | 记住 不管它是什么 都伤不到你 |
[19:49] | Not from here. So there’s nothing to be frightened of. | 你在这儿呢 你没什么可怕的 |
[19:54] | It’s reaching out to you… | 它想联络你 |
[19:56] | cause it wants you. | 它想要你 |
[20:00] | It’s calling you… | 它在召唤你 |
[20:02] | so don’t turn away from it this time. | 这次别跑开了 |
[20:05] | I want you to find it. | 我要你找到它 |
[20:07] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[20:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:46] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[20:50] | Is your mom here? | 你妈妈在吗 |
[20:54] | Your dad? | 你爸爸呢 |
[20:57] | Mouth breather. | 白痴 |
[21:11] | What should we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[21:15] | Call the police. | 报警 |
[21:19] | Excuse me. Young lady! | 喂 小姑娘 |
[21:22] | You know you have to pay for those! | 你知道你是得付钱的吧 |
[21:24] | Stop right… | 站住 |
[21:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:27] | You have to pay for those! | 你得付钱 |
[21:29] | Stop right there! Thief! Thief! | 站住 小偷 小偷 |
[21:58] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[21:59] | Hi, we’re looking for Terry Ives. Does she live here? | 我们找泰芮·艾芙斯 她住这儿吗 |
[22:02] | – Who’s asking? – The Hawkins chief of police. | -你是谁 -霍金斯警局局长 |
[22:08] | And you want to talk to my sister? | 你们想找我姐姐谈话 |
[22:11] | Well, if your sister’s Terry Ives, then, yeah, we do. | 如果你姐姐是泰芮·艾芙斯 那么是的 |
[22:16] | Okay, well, you can come in, | 你们可以进来 |
[22:18] | but if you want Terry to tell you anything, | 但如果你们指望泰芮说出什么来 |
[22:20] | you’re about five years too late. | 那你们来晚了五年 |
[22:24] | Terry, you have some visitors. | 泰芮 有客 |
[22:28] | Hello. My name’s Joyce Byers. | 你好 我叫乔伊·拜耶斯 |
[22:32] | This is Hopper. We drove over from Hawkins. | 他是霍普 我们从霍金斯开车过来的 |
[22:35] | You see, my son… | 我儿子 |
[22:38] | he’s been missing for almost a week now, | 他失踪近一周了 |
[22:41] | and we were wondering if we could talk to you | 我们想跟你谈谈 |
[22:44] | about your daughter, Jane? | 你女儿 简 |
[22:46] | If there’s anything that | 如果你能告诉我们 |
[22:47] | you could tell us about when she was taken… | 她是什么时候被抢走的 |
[22:51] | What was your relationship with Dr. Brenner? | 你和布伦纳博士是什么关系 |
[22:54] | You guys keep in touch? | 你们还有联系吗 |
[22:58] | This is…this is him. | 这是他 |
[23:01] | This is Will. | 这是威尔 |
[23:02] | You may have seen him on… on the news. | 你可能在新闻上见过他 |
[23:06] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[23:08] | I told you, you’re wasting your time. | 我说了 你们是在浪费时间 |
[23:47] | This is weird without Lucas. | 没有卢卡斯一起来感觉好怪 |
[23:49] | – He should’ve shaken my hand. – He’s just jealous. | -他该跟我握手的 -他就是嫉妒 |
[23:52] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:55] | Sometimes, your total obliviousness just blows my mind. | 有时候 你瞎得让我震惊 |
[24:00] | He’s your best friend, right? | 他是你的死党 是吧 |
[24:02] | – Yeah… I mean, I don’t know. – It’s fine. I get it. | -对 我也不知道 -没事 我理解 |
[24:06] | I didn’t get here until the fourth grade. | 我四年级才转过来 |
[24:08] | He had the advantage of living next door. | 而且他就在你隔壁 |
[24:10] | But none of that matters. | 但那些都无所谓 |
[24:11] | What matters is that he is your best friend. | 重要的是 他是你的好死党 |
[24:14] | And then this girl shows up | 然后这女孩一出现 |
[24:15] | and starts living in your basement, | 就住在你家地下室 |
[24:16] | and all you ever want to do is pay attention to her. | 而你的眼睛就只盯着她了 |
[24:18] | – That’s not true. – Yes, it is. And you know it. | -才不是的 -就是 你很清楚 |
[24:21] | And he knows it. But no one ever says anything | 他也明白 但没人敢说什么 |
[24:23] | until you both start punching and yelling at each other | 直到你俩开始对彼此吼叫 拳脚相加 |
[24:26] | like goblins with intelligence scores of zero. | 像一对智商为零的妖精 |
[24:29] | – Now everything’s weird. – He’s not my best friend. | -这下大家都尴尬了 -他才不是我死党 |
[24:32] | – Yeah, right. – I mean, he is, but so are you. | -得了 -他是 但你也是 |
[24:35] | – And so is Will. – Can’t have more than one best friend. | -威尔也是 -死党不能超过一个 |
[24:38] | – Says who? – Says logic. | -谁说的 -这叫逻辑 |
[24:39] | Well, I call bull on your logic, | 去你的逻辑 |
[24:41] | because you’re my best friend, too. | 你也是我的死党 |
[24:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:52] | You don’t think… | 不会是… |
[24:54] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[25:09] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:11] | She was a part of some study in college. | 她大学时参与了一项研究 |
[25:14] | – MK Ultra? – Yeah, that’s the one. | -精神控制 -对 就是那个 |
[25:18] | Was started in the ’50s. | 50年代开始的 |
[25:20] | By the time Terry got involved, | 泰芮加入时 |
[25:22] | it was supposed to be ramping down, | 实验已经不行了 |
[25:23] | but the drugs just got crazier. | 但用的药物却越来越疯狂 |
[25:25] | Messed her up good. | 把她搞得很神经 |
[25:27] | This was the CIA that ran this? | 是中情局操控的吗 |
[25:30] | You and Terry would’ve gotten along. | 再早几年 你和泰芮能处得来 |
[25:32] | “The Man,” With a big capital “M.” | “那些人” |
[25:35] | They’d pay… you know, | 他们给 |
[25:36] | a couple hundred bucks to people like my sister, | 我姐姐这样的人几百块钱 |
[25:39] | give ’em drugs, psychedelics. LSD, mostly. | 让他们服药 迷幻剂什么的 |
[25:43] | And then they’d strip her naked | 然后把她脱光 |
[25:44] | and put her in these isolation tanks. | 放进隔离缸里 |
[25:47] | Isolation tanks? | 隔离缸 |
[25:48] | Yeah.These big bathtubs, basically, | 对 就是大浴缸 |
[25:51] | filled with salt water, so you can float around in there. | 里面装着盐水 让你在里面漂着 |
[25:53] | You lose any sense of | 你失去一切感觉 |
[25:56] | sense and feel nothing, see nothing. | 什么知觉都没有 什么都看不到 |
[26:00] | They wanted to expand the boundaries of the mind. | 他们想扩展大脑的边界 |
[26:04] | Real hippie crap. | 嬉皮的破烂玩意 |
[26:05] | I… I mean, it’s not like they were forcing her | 他们并没逼迫她 |
[26:07] | to do any of this stuff. | 做这些事 |
[26:08] | The thing is, though, is that | 问题是 |
[26:09] | she didn’t know she was pregnant at the time. | 她不知道自己当时已经怀孕了 |
[26:11] | Jane. | 简 |
[26:16] | Do you have any pictures of her? | 你有她的照片吗 |
[26:21] | I don’t think you guys understand. | 我觉得你们不明白 |
[26:25] | Terry miscarried in the third trimester. | 泰芮在晚期妊娠时流产了 |
[26:32] | She keeps all of this up. Been doing it for 12 years. | 她一直留着这些 12年了 |
[26:37] | Terry pretends like Jane is real, | 泰芮假装简是真的 |
[26:41] | like she’s gonna come home someday. | 好像她哪天会回家来 |
[26:45] | Says she’s special. Born with “abilities.” | 说她很特别 生来就有”超能力” |
[26:50] | Abilities? | 超能力 |
[26:55] | You read any Stephen King? | 你读史蒂芬·金的东西吗 |
[27:01] | You guys look scared, actually. | 你俩还真害怕了 |
[27:05] | I mean, it’s all make-believe. | 那都是编的 |
[27:07] | What… what kind of abilities? | 什么样的能力 |
[27:10] | Telepathy, telekinesis… | 心灵感应 念力 |
[27:15] | You know, shit you can do with your mind. | 就是各种用意念做的事 |
[27:17] | That’s why the big, bad Man stole Jane away. | 所以大坏蛋把简偷走了 |
[27:21] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[27:22] | Her baby’s a weapon, off fighting the commies. | 她的孩子是个武器 去打共产党了 |
[27:25] | You know, the doctors all say it’s a coping mechanism. | 医生说 这就是应对机制 |
[27:29] | You know, to deal with the guilt. | 为应对罪恶感 |
[27:31] | Do you think there is any chance | 你觉得有可能 |
[27:32] | she could be telling the truth? | 她说的是实话吗 |
[27:35] | About having had the kid. | 关于曾生下了孩子 |
[27:37] | There is no birth certificate, nothing from the hospital. | 没有出生证明 医院没有记录 |
[27:40] | Doctors and nurses all confirm that she miscarried. | 医生和护士都证实了她的流产 |
[27:44] | Yeah, but that could’ve been covered up. Right? | 是啊 但那可能是掩饰 是吧 |
[27:48] | Like I said, you and Terry would’ve gotten along. | 就像我说的 你和泰芮能处得来 |
[28:13] | Oh, man. | 糟糕 |
[29:05] | And I’ll have four boxes of the .38s. | 再来四盒.38子弹 |
[29:15] | What you kids doin’ with all this? | 你们俩小孩子要这些做什么 |
[29:22] | Monster hunting. | 猎怪物 |
[29:28] | “Monster hunting”? | “猎怪物” |
[29:32] | You know, last week… | 上周 |
[29:34] | I was shopping for a new top I thought Steve might like. | 我去买一件史蒂夫可能会喜欢的上衣 |
[29:37] | It took me and Barb all weekend. | 我和芭比挑了一周末 |
[29:39] | It seemed like life or death, you know? And, and now… | 感觉好像是生死大事 现在呢 |
[29:43] | You’re shopping for bear traps with Jonathan Byers. | 你在跟乔纳森·拜耶斯买捕熊陷阱 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:50] | What’s the weirdest part? | 哪部分最怪 |
[29:52] | Me or the bear trap? | 我还是捕熊陷阱 |
[29:54] | You. It’s definitely you. | 你 绝对是你 |
[29:59] | Hey, Nance! | 南茜 |
[30:00] | Can’t wait to see your movie. | 期待你的电影哦 |
[30:03] | What the hell was that? | 他说什么呢 |
[30:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:17] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[30:21] | Nancy, wait! | 南茜 等等 |
[30:26] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[30:32] | I can’t believe it. These kids! | 难以置信 这些个孩子啊 |
[30:35] | 好电影 主演 “荡妇”南茜·维勒 | |
[30:38] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[30:49] | Wait! | 等等 |
[30:50] | Tommy, you write like a three-year-old. | 汤米 你写字像三岁小孩 |
[30:52] | – Shut up! – I didn’t know you could spell. | -闭嘴 -我都不知道你还会写字 |
[31:01] | There, princess! | 好啊 公主 |
[31:04] | She looks upset. | 她看上去很不爽 |
[31:08] | Damn! | 我去 |
[31:09] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[31:10] | What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with you? | 我什么毛病 你是什么毛病 |
[31:12] | I was worried about you. | 我还担心你来着 |
[31:14] | I can’t believe that I was actually worried about you. | 我居然还真的担心你来着 |
[31:16] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[31:17] | I wouldn’t lie if I were you. | 我劝你别撒谎 |
[31:19] | You don’t want to be known as the lying slut now, do you? | 你不想被大家叫做撒谎的荡妇吧 |
[31:22] | Speak of the devil. | 说到就到 |
[31:27] | You came by last night? | 你昨晚来过了 |
[31:29] | Ding! Ding! Ding! Does she get a prize? | 答对了 有奖给她吗 |
[31:32] | Look, I don’t know what you think you saw, | 我不知道你以为自己看到了什么 |
[31:33] | but it wasn’t like that. | 但并不是那样的 |
[31:35] | What, you just let him into your room to… study? | 怎么 你放他进你屋 是为了学习吗 |
[31:39] | Or for another pervy photo session? | 再进行一次变态拍照 |
[31:41] | We were just… | 我们只是… |
[31:42] | You were just what? | 只是什么 |
[31:43] | Finish that sentence. | 说完啊 |
[31:46] | Finish the sentence. | 说完啊 |
[31:56] | Go to hell, Nancy. | 去死吧 南茜 |
[31:59] | Come on, Nancy, let’s just leave. | 得了 南茜 我们走吧 |
[32:00] | You know what, Byers? I’m actually kind of impressed. | 知道吗 拜耶斯 我还挺佩服你的 |
[32:02] | I always took you for a queer, | 我一直以为你是基佬 |
[32:03] | but I guess you’re just a little screw-up | 但看来你只是个废物 |
[32:04] | like your father. | 就像你老子 |
[32:05] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:07] | Yeah, that house is full of screw-ups. | 你们一家都是废物 |
[32:08] | You know, I guess I shouldn’t really be surprised. | 我看我也不该觉得意外 |
[32:10] | A bunch of screw-ups in your family. | 你们家那么多废物 |
[32:10] | – Jonathan, leave it. – I mean, your mom… | -乔纳森 别理他 -你妈妈 |
[32:12] | I’m not even surprised what happened to your brother. | 你弟弟的事我一点都不意外 |
[32:14] | Jonathan, leave it. | 乔纳森 别理他 |
[32:14] | I’m sorry I have to be the one to tell you, | 很抱歉要由我来告诉你 |
[32:15] | Steve, shut up! | 史蒂夫 闭嘴 |
[32:16] | but the Byers, their family, | 拜耶斯一家 |
[32:17] | it’s a disgrace to the entire… | 就是耻辱… |
[32:23] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[32:26] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[32:28] | Stop! Steve! Knock it off, you guys! | 停下 史蒂夫 你们够了 |
[32:30] | – Get off of him, seriously! – Kick his ass, man! | -放开他 -扁他 伙计 |
[32:32] | Get off! Stop! | 放手 停下 |
[32:35] | – Get in there, he’s going to hurt himself! – Easy, easy! | -阻止他们 他会伤到自己的 -行了 |
[32:38] | Get out of here! Get out of here! Get out of here! | 滚吧 滚 |
[32:43] | Jonathan, stop! Stop! You’re going to hurt him! | 乔纳森 停下 你会伤到他的 |
[32:46] | Jonathan, stop! | 乔纳森 停下 |
[32:48] | Cops! Guys! Jonathan, get off of him! | 警察 乔纳森 别打了 |
[32:51] | – Stop it! – Cops! Come on! | -住手 -警察 快走 |
[32:53] | – Stop it! Come on! – Cops! | -住手 走吧 -警察 |
[32:56] | – You have to stop! – Just go, Carol! | -快住手 -走吧 卡洛 |
[32:57] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[32:58] | Hey, he’s had enough, man! I said he’s had enough! | 你打够了 我说你打够了 |
[32:59] | – Kids! All right! – Stop it! | -孩子 行了 -住手 |
[33:04] | My nose! | 我的鼻子 |
[33:05] | Calm him down! | 冷静下来 |
[33:08] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 |
[33:12] | Come here, little guys! Come here! | 过来 小子 过来 |
[33:14] | – Get off! – I got this one! | -放开我 -我铐住他了 |
[33:15] | Get back here! Get back here, you little punks! | 回来 回来 小混蛋 |
[33:25] | Good gift for a college student… | 给大学生的好礼物 |
[33:34] | Well, thank you for your time. We appreciate it. | 多谢你抽时间 我们很感激 |
[33:36] | Yeah, I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help. | 很遗憾我帮不上太多 |
[33:41] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[33:53] | What? | 怎么 |
[33:55] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[33:59] | Yeah, like Terry found her daughter? | 就像泰芮找到她女儿那样吗 |
[34:03] | We’re close. | 我们快接近了 |
[34:05] | Twelve years? Twelve years she’s been looking for her… | 12年 她找了她12年了 |
[34:10] | And then she shows up at Benny’s five nights ago, | 但她五晚前出现在了本尼的餐馆 |
[34:12] | which means we’ve got a chance. | 所以我们还有机会 |
[34:13] | You know what I would give? | 你知道我多渴望这种 |
[34:16] | For a chance? | 机会吗 |
[34:18] | You know what I would give? | 你知道我愿拿什么换吗 |
[34:21] | Hey, Chief, you there? | 局长 你在吗 |
[34:22] | – Hey, Chief? – Yeah, go ahead. | -局长 -说 |
[34:24] | Yeah, a fight broke out here and… | 这边发生了斗殴 |
[34:26] | – Cal, I don’t have time for this. – It’s Jonathan Byers. | -卡尔 我没这时间 -是乔纳森·拜耶斯 |
[34:30] | You haven’t seen Joyce, have you? | 你看见乔伊了吗 |
[34:44] | Do you think we’ll be out of here soon? | 我们很快就能走了吗 |
[34:46] | You, yes. Him, no. | 你可以 他不行 |
[34:49] | He assaulted a police officer. | 他袭击了警察 |
[34:52] | Well, how long are you gonna keep him? | 你们要关他多久 |
[34:53] | You and your boyfriend have big plans, do you? | 你和你男友有什么计划吗 |
[34:56] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 |
[34:58] | I think you better tell him that. | 那你该去跟他说明白 |
[35:01] | What? | 什么 |
[35:02] | Only love makes you that crazy, sweetheart. | 只有爱才能让人如此疯狂 亲爱的 |
[35:06] | And that damn stupid. | 还那么蠢 |
[35:16] | Found some ice. | 找到冰了 |
[35:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:35] | Everything okay? | 你都好吧 |
[35:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:41] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[35:55] | El! | 一一 |
[36:00] | Eleven! | 十一 |
[36:04] | – Eleven! El! – El! | -十一 一一 -一一 |
[36:08] | Eleven! | 十一 |
[36:09] | Eleven! | 十一 |
[36:14] | – Hey, stop. Do you hear that? – What? | -停下 听到了吗 -什么 |
[36:17] | El! | 一一 |
[36:19] | El? | 一一 |
[36:24] | Hey, there, Frogface. | 好啊 青蛙脸 |
[36:27] | Toothless. | 没牙仔 |
[36:28] | Shit! Run, Mike! | 该死 快跑 迈克 |
[36:30] | – What? – Run! Come on! | -什么 -跑啊 快跑 |
[36:32] | You’re dead, Wheeler. | 你死定了 维勒 |
[36:34] | Move, Mike! | 快跑 迈克 |
[36:36] | Mike, come on, run! | 迈克 快跑 |
[37:56] | Cramp! | 抽筋 |
[37:56] | Just keep going! | 继续跑 |
[37:58] | Keep going! | 继续跑 |
[38:05] | Shit! | 该死 |
[38:09] | – Stay back! – Don’t come any closer! | -别过来 -别靠近我们 |
[38:15] | Nice throw, numbnuts. | 丢得好 笨蛋 |
[38:18] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[38:19] | Get off! Get off me! | 放开 放开我 |
[38:21] | Let him go! Let him go! | 放开他 放开他 |
[38:23] | – Stay back, or I cut him! – What do you want? | -别过来 否则我割了他 -你想要什么 |
[38:26] | I want to know how you did it! | 我要知道你怎么做到的 |
[38:27] | How I did what? | 怎么做到什么 |
[38:28] | I know you did something to me. | 我知道你对我做了什么 |
[38:30] | Some nerdy science shit to make me do that. | 什么二乎乎的科学玩意害得我那样 |
[38:32] | You mean piss your pants? | 尿裤子吗 |
[38:34] | Our friend has superpowers, | 我们的朋友有超能力 |
[38:36] | and she squeezed your tiny bladder with her mind. | 她用意念挤爆了你的小膀胱 |
[38:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[38:40] | I think I should save Toothless here a trip to the dentist. | 我替没牙仔省了去找牙医的麻烦吧 |
[38:42] | Help him lose the rest of his baby teeth. | 帮他把其余的乳牙也卸掉 |
[38:44] | Let him go. Let him go! | 放开他 放了他 |
[38:46] | I’ll let him go, sure. | 我可以放了他 |
[38:49] | But first… it’s your turn. | 但首先 该你了 |
[38:51] | My turn for what? | 该我什么 |
[38:52] | Wet yourself. | 尿裤子 |
[38:54] | – What? – Jump… | -什么 -往下跳 |
[38:57] | or Toothless here gets an early trip to the dentist. | 否则没牙仔就得早去见牙医 |
[38:59] | Stop! No! | 住手 别 |
[39:05] | I’ll cut him right now! | 我这就割了他 |
[39:09] | All right, just hold on! Hold on! | 好吧 等等 等等 |
[39:11] | Mike, don’t do it. I don’t need my baby teeth, Mike! | 迈克 别 我不需要我的乳牙 迈克 |
[39:14] | Mike, seriously, don’t! | 迈克 真的 别 |
[39:34] | Mike, don’t do it! | 迈克 别 |
[39:35] | Seriously, don’t do it, man! Seriously, don’t! | 真的 别啊 别啊 |
[39:38] | Troy, I don’t think this is a good idea, man. | 特洛伊 我觉得这样不好 |
[39:41] | Mike, don’t! | 迈克 别 |
[39:43] | Dentist’s office opens in five… | 牙医办公室5秒后开门 |
[39:46] | 4 3 Four! Three! | |
[39:51] | – Two! – Mike! | -2 -迈克 |
[39:54] | 1 One! | |
[40:03] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[40:46] | She broke my arm! My arm! | 她弄断了我的胳膊 我的胳膊 |
[40:48] | Go. | 滚 |
[40:50] | Let’s get out of here! Let’s go! Go! | 我们快走 快走 走啊 |
[40:54] | Yeah, that’s right! You better run! | 是啊 没错 走吧 |
[40:56] | She’s our friend and she’s crazy! | 她是我们的朋友 而且她是个疯子 |
[40:59] | You come back here and she’ll kill you! | 你再来 她就杀了你们 |
[41:01] | You hear me? She’ll kill you, you sons of bitches! | 听到了吗 她会杀了你们 你们这群混蛋 |
[41:05] | She’ll kill you, you hear me? | 她会杀了你们 听到了吗 |
[42:24] | El, are you okay? | 一一 你没事吧 |
[42:25] | El? | 一一 |
[42:27] | Mike… I’m sorry. | 迈克 对不起 |
[42:31] | Sorry? What are you sorry for? | 对不起 为什么说对不起 |
[42:34] | The gate… | 入口 |
[42:39] | I opened it. | 是我打开的 |
[42:44] | I’m the monster. | 我是那个怪物 |
[42:47] | No. No, El, you’re not the monster. | 不不 一一 你不是怪物 |
[42:50] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[42:51] | Do you understand? You saved me. | 你明白吗 你救了我 |
[43:34] | I have eyes on ’em now. They’re heading home. | 我看到他们了 他们正往家走 |