时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[00:25] | Somebody, please! | 来人啊 |
[00:30] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[00:53] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[00:55] | We know you’ve been in contact with him. | 我们知道你一直在与他联系 |
[01:00] | You have to let me… | 放开我… |
[01:02] | When and how did you make contact with him? | 你什么时候与他联系的 如何联系的 |
[01:08] | What? | 什么 |
[01:11] | Six. | 六个人 |
[01:14] | What? | 什么 |
[01:16] | Six. | 六个人 |
[01:19] | Six people have been taken this week. | 这周有六个人被抓走了 |
[01:23] | This… thing that took your son… | 这个抓走你儿子的东西 |
[01:28] | We don’t really understand it. | 我们还没能完全弄明白 |
[01:30] | But its behavior is predictable. | 但是它的行为是可预测的 |
[01:34] | Like all animals… | 和所有生物一样 |
[01:39] | it eats. | 它需要进食 |
[01:42] | It will take more sons. | 它还会抓走更多儿子 |
[01:45] | More daughters. | 更多女儿 |
[01:47] | I want to save them. | 我想要拯救他们 |
[01:50] | I want to save your son. | 我想要拯救你的儿子 |
[01:53] | But I can’t do that. | 但是我现在做不到 |
[01:56] | Not without your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[01:57] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[02:02] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是什么人 |
[02:04] | I know what you’ve done. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[02:07] | You took my boy away from me! | 是你把我儿子带走的 |
[02:11] | You left him in that place to die! | 你把他留在那种地方自生自灭 |
[02:15] | You faked his death! | 你伪造了他的死亡 |
[02:18] | We had a funeral. | 我们还举办了葬礼 |
[02:20] | We buried him. | 我们还把他埋葬了 |
[02:23] | And now you’re asking for my help? | 现在你还来请求我的帮助 |
[02:30] | Go to hell. | 去死吧你 |
[02:38] | Okay, now what do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[02:41] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:43] | Did I stutter? | 我有结巴吗 |
[02:46] | I told you. | 我告诉你们了 |
[02:48] | Everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[02:53] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[02:56] | I know you do experiments on | 我知道你绑架孩子们 |
[02:58] | kidnapped little kids, | 还在他们身上做实验 |
[02:59] | whose parents’ brains you’ve turned to mush. | 他们的家长现在伤痛欲绝 |
[03:02] | And I know you went a little too far this time | 我知道你们这次做的太过了 |
[03:04] | and you messed up in a big way. | 现在你们彻底搞砸了 |
[03:07] | I mean, you really messed up, didn’t you? Big time. | 你们真的搞砸了 是不是 |
[03:10] | That’s why you’re trying to cover your tracks. | 这也是你们想要掩盖踪迹的原因 |
[03:13] | You killed Benny Hammond, | 你们杀死了本尼·哈蒙德 |
[03:15] | you faked Will Byers’ death. | 伪造了威尔·拜耶斯的死亡 |
[03:16] | You made it look like that little girl just ran away. | 你们伪造成这个小女孩离家出走的假象 |
[03:18] | See, I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[03:21] | – I know everything. – All right, who are you working with? | -我什么都知道 -你和谁一伙儿的 |
[03:24] | Nobody. | 没有谁 |
[03:26] | But I did give all this over to my friend at the Times. | 但我把这些都告诉了我在《时代周刊》的朋友 |
[03:28] | He’s gonna blow this thing wide open. | 他会把一切都曝光的 |
[03:39] | You’re just a junkie. | 你只是个瘾君子 |
[03:41] | A small town cop who had a really bad week. | 一个过了糟糕的一周的小镇警察 |
[03:44] | Took one too many pills this time. | 这一次药片吃得太多了 |
[03:50] | You made a mistake coming back here. | 你回来这里是个错误的决定 |
[03:53] | No, I didn’t. | 不 并不是 |
[03:56] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来会发生这些事情 |
[03:59] | You’re gonna let me and Joyce Byers go… | 你会把我和乔伊·拜耶斯放了 |
[04:02] | you’re gonna give us anything we need, | 你会为我们提供所需的所有物品 |
[04:04] | and we’re gonna find her son. | 然后我们会找到她的儿子 |
[04:08] | And then we’re gonna forget that any of this ever happened. | 然后我们会忘记发生的所有事 |
[04:12] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[04:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:18] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[04:33] | Nancy? Jonathan? | 南茜 乔纳森 |
[04:42] | – They’re gone. – What? | -他们走了 -什么 |
[04:44] | Nancy and Jonathan. His car’s gone. | 南茜和乔纳森 他的车不见了 |
[04:46] | They’re probably just sucking face somewhere. | 也许他们正在某个地方激吻吧 |
[04:47] | – Gross. – No. No way! | -好恶心 -不可能 |
[04:49] | Did they go with the chief? | 他们是和局长一起走的吗 |
[04:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:52] | No. | 没有 |
[04:54] | What? Did you see them? | 什么 你看见他们了吗 |
[04:55] | Do you know where they went? | 你知道他们去哪儿了吗 |
[04:58] | – Yes. – Where? Where did they go? | -是的 -哪里 他们去哪里了 |
[05:02] | Demogorgon. | 魔王 |
[06:52] | Where’s the girl? | 女孩儿在哪里 |
[07:01] | You gotta give me your word. | 你必须向我保证 |
[07:05] | Nobody’s ever gonna find out about this. | 这件事绝对不会有其他人知道 |
[07:08] | And those other three kids, | 还有 其他的三个孩子 |
[07:09] | those boys, you’re gonna leave them alone. | 那些男孩 你们不要再来骚扰他们 |
[07:14] | Then I’ll tell you. | 然后我就会告诉你 |
[07:18] | Tell you where your little science experiment is. | 你们的小小实验品在哪里 |
[07:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:48] | We came to an agreement. | 我们达成了协议 |
[07:49] | What? | 什么 |
[07:51] | Look, everything that’s happened here | 听着 发生在这里的所有事情 |
[07:53] | and everything that’s gonna happen, | 和即将发生的事情 |
[07:54] | we don’t talk about. | 我们都不能谈论 |
[07:55] | You want Will back? | 你想威尔回来吗 |
[07:57] | This place had nothing to do with it. | 这个地方就和此事毫无关系 |
[08:00] | That’s the deal. You got it? | 这就是协议的内容 明白了吗 |
[08:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:14] | Protection. The atmosphere is toxic. | 保护措施 那边的空气有毒 |
[08:17] | But my son’s in there. He… | 但是我儿子在那里 他… |
[08:19] | Put it on. | 快穿上 |
[08:36] | I’m telling you, this is a mistake. | 我告诉你 这是个错误 |
[08:38] | It’s gone. Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这事完了 这不正是你所想要的结果吗 |
[08:39] | And if they find the boy? | 如果他们找到男孩了怎么办 |
[08:41] | That’s not gonna happen. | 他们不可能找得到的 |
[10:28] | 第八章 逆世界 | |
[11:02] | Hey, you all right? | 没事吧 |
[11:04] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[11:05] | I need you to relax, okay? | 你要放松 知道吗 |
[11:08] | I want you to slow down your breathing, take deep breaths. | 呼吸放缓 深呼吸 |
[11:10] | In and out. | 吸气 呼气 |
[11:14] | Deep breath in… | 深吸… |
[11:16] | and out. | 呼气 |
[11:19] | In and out. | 吸气 呼气 |
[11:22] | – In and out. – It’s troll’s favorite food! | -吸气 呼气 -这是巨魔最喜欢的食物 |
[11:25] | – Princess! – No, Daddy! No, Daddy! | -公主 -不要 爸爸 |
[11:27] | Roasted princess with paprika and gravy! | 烤公主拌肉汁辣椒粉 |
[11:30] | No! No, Daddy. No, Daddy. | 不要 爸爸 |
[11:37] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:40] | – What happened? What happened? – I don’t know. I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[11:43] | Hey, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[11:45] | Relax, relax. Honey, honey. | 放松 亲爱的 |
[11:48] | Honey, just breathe. Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 亲爱的 深呼吸 |
[11:50] | In and out. Slow, slow, slow. | 吸气 呼气 慢点 |
[11:54] | In and out with me. | 和我一起吸气 呼气 |
[11:57] | In… | 吸… |
[11:59] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -还好吗 -嗯 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 没事了 |
[12:24] | Remember… | 记住… |
[12:24] | Straight into Will’s room. And… | 直接去威尔房间 还有… |
[12:26] | Don’t step on the trap. | 不要踩到陷阱 |
[12:27] | Wait for the yo-yo to move. | 等待悠悠球动 |
[12:29] | Then… | 然后… |
[12:32] | All right. | 好 |
[12:34] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:37] | Ready. | 好了 |
[12:40] | On three. | 数到三 |
[12:42] | One… | 一 |
[12:44] | two… | 二 |
[12:47] | You don’t have to do this– | 你不必这么做 |
[12:48] | Jonathan, stop talking. | 乔纳森 别说了 |
[12:49] | – I’m just saying, you don’t have to– – Three. | -我只是觉得你不用 -三 |
[12:51] | Guys, guys! This is crazy. | 各位 这太疯狂了 |
[12:54] | We can’t just wait around. | 我们不能就这么干等着 |
[12:55] | Mike, in case you forgot, we’re still fugitives. | 迈克 难道你忘了 我们还在逃命 |
[12:58] | The bad men are still looking for us. | 坏人还在找我们 |
[13:00] | Yeah, and we don’t even know where your sister is. | 而且还不知道你姐姐的下落 |
[13:01] | El can find them. | 一一会找到他们的 |
[13:03] | Mike, look at her. | 迈克 看看她 |
[13:04] | I still think we should stick to the Chief’s plan. | 我们还是按照局长的计划来吧 |
[13:06] | Exactly. We stay here, keep El out of sight and keep her safe. | 没错 我们留在这藏好一一 保护好她 |
[13:10] | That’s the most important thing, remember? | 这是首要任务 记得吗 |
[13:12] | Besides, she’s okay. She’s with Jonathan. | 再说她不会有事的 乔纳森会陪着她 |
[13:14] | Yeah, and she’s kind of a badass now, so… | 没错 她现在还挺厉害的 |
[13:17] | Well, where are you going? You just said stick to the plan! | 你去哪儿 你刚才说按计划来 |
[13:20] | I am. I’m just gonna go get some chocolate pudding. | 我知道 我去弄点巧克力布丁而已 |
[13:22] | I’m telling you, Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit. | 食堂菲利斯阿姨会存那玩意 |
[13:24] | Are you serious? | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[13:26] | El needs to be recharged! | 一一需要补充能量 |
[13:48] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[13:52] | It’s just the wind. | 只是风声 |
[13:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:01] | My mom, she said the lights speak when it comes. | 我妈妈曾说过光未到声先行 |
[14:04] | Speak? | 声先行 |
[14:06] | Blink. | 闪烁 |
[14:08] | Think of them as alarms. | 一种警示作用 |
[14:19] | Is that too tight? | 会太紧吗 |
[14:21] | No, it’s fine. | 不会 |
[14:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[14:39] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[14:45] | Jonathan? | 乔纳森 |
[14:46] | Are you there, man? It’s… it’s Steve! | 你在吗 哥们 我是史蒂夫 |
[14:49] | Listen, I just want to talk! | 我只想找你聊聊 |
[14:54] | – Steve, listen to me. – Hey. Nancy. | -史蒂夫 听我说 -南茜 |
[14:56] | – You need to leave. – I’m not trying to start anything, okay? | -你走吧 -我不是来惹事的 |
[14:58] | I don’t care about that. You need to leave. | 我不管 你走吧 |
[14:59] | No, no, no. Listen, I messed up, okay? | 不不不 听着 我弄砸了 好吗 |
[15:03] | I messed… I messed up. | 我弄砸了 |
[15:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:06] | Really. Please. | 我真的知错了 求你了 |
[15:08] | I just want to make things right. | 我只想来道个歉 |
[15:10] | Okay? Please. Please… | 好吗 求你了… |
[15:15] | Hey, what happened to your hand? | 你手怎么了 |
[15:16] | Is that blood? | 这是血吗 |
[15:17] | Nothing. It was an accident. | 没事 只是个意外 |
[15:19] | – Yeah, what’s going on? – Nothing. | -怎么回事 -没事 |
[15:21] | – Wait a sec. Did he do this to you? – No. | -慢着 是他弄的吗 -不 |
[15:23] | – Nancy, let me in! – No. No! No, Steve! | -南茜 让我进去 -不不不 史蒂夫 |
[15:27] | – What is… What the… – You need to get out of here. | -什么情况 -你赶紧出去 |
[15:29] | – Whoa. What is all– – Listen to me. I’m not asking you, | -这些是… -听我说 这不是请求 |
[15:31] | – I’m telling you, get out of here! – What is that smell? | -这是命令 出去 -什么味道 |
[15:32] | – Is that… is that gasoline? – Steve, get out! | -汽油吗 -史蒂夫 出去 |
[15:34] | Wait. What? What is going on? | 慢着 到底怎么回事 |
[15:36] | You have five seconds to get out of here. | 五秒钟内给我出去 |
[15:38] | Okay, is this a joke? Stop. Put the gun down. | 你们在整我吗 别闹了 把枪放下 |
[15:39] | – I’m doing this for you. – Nancy. | -我是为你好 -南茜 |
[15:41] | – Wait. Is this a… What is this? – Nancy. | -慢着 这什么情况 -南茜 |
[15:42] | – Three. Two. – No, no, no! No, no! | -三 二 -不不不 |
[15:44] | Nancy! The lights. | 南茜 灯 |
[15:47] | – It’s here. – Wait, what’s here? | -来了 -慢着 什么来了 |
[15:49] | – Where is it? – Where is what? Whoa! | -在哪 -什么在哪儿 |
[15:50] | – Easy with that! – Where is it? | -拿着枪小心点 -在哪儿 |
[15:52] | I don’t know. I don’t see it. | 不知道 我没看到 |
[15:53] | Where is what? | 什么在哪儿 |
[15:54] | Hello? Will someone please explain to me what the hell is going– | 有人能解释一下到底怎么回事吗 |
[16:02] | Go! Go! Run! | 快跑 |
[16:04] | Go! Get out of here! | 快走 离开这儿 |
[16:09] | – Jump! – Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | -跳 -天呐 |
[16:13] | Jesus! Jesus! What the hell was that? | 天呐 那是什么玩意 |
[16:15] | – What the hell was that? – Shut up! | -那是什么 -闭嘴 |
[16:24] | What’s it doing? | 它在干吗 |
[16:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:41] | Do you hear anything? | 你有听到什么吗 |
[16:43] | No. | 没有 |
[17:42] | Will! | 威尔 |
[17:43] | Will! | 威尔 |
[17:49] | Will! | 威尔 |
[17:56] | Will! | 威尔 |
[18:08] | “I asked Mrs. Spencer what | 我问斯潘塞夫人红色是 |
[18:10] | made them red and she said she didn’t know | 怎么来的 她说她不知道 |
[18:12] | and for pity’s sake not to ask her any more questions. | 然后说可怜可怜她别再问她问题了 |
[18:14] | She said I must have asked her a thousand already. | 她说我已经问了她有一千个问题了 |
[18:16] | I suppose I had, too, | 我想也是 |
[18:17] | but how are you gonna find things out if you don’t ask questions? | 但是如果不问问题你又怎么能解决问题呢 |
[18:20] | And what does make roads red? | 那到底是什么让路变红了 |
[18:22] | ‘Well, I don’t know,’ said Matthew. | 我不知道 马修说 |
[18:24] | It just makes me feel glad to be alive… | 我真庆幸自己还活着 |
[18:28] | it’s such an interesting world.” | 这个世界真是太有趣了 |
[18:46] | Will! | 威尔 |
[18:52] | Will! | 威尔 |
[19:27] | This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy. | 疯了 疯了 疯了 |
[19:31] | This is crazy! This is crazy! This is crazy! | 疯了 疯了 疯了 |
[19:36] | What are you do– What are you doing? Are you insane? | 你在做什么 你疯了吗 |
[19:38] | It’s going to come back! | 它会回来的 |
[19:40] | So you need to leave. | 所以你得离开 |
[19:41] | Right now. | 立刻 |
[20:07] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[20:08] | Come on. Come on, you son of a bitch. | 出来啊 出来啊 混蛋 |
[20:11] | – You see it? – No. Where– | -看到它了吗 -没有 哪里… |
[20:13] | Come on. | 出来啊 |
[20:15] | Where are you? Come on! | 你在哪 出来啊 |
[20:23] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[20:26] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[20:28] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[20:33] | Go to hell, you son of a bitch! | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[20:50] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[21:04] | He’s in the trap! | 他踩到陷阱了 |
[21:07] | – He’s stuck! – Jonathan, now! | -他被困住了 -乔纳森 快 |
[21:18] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[21:26] | Get back! | 退后 |
[21:49] | – Where did it go? – No. | -它去哪了 -不 |
[21:51] | It has to be dead. | 它肯定死了 |
[21:53] | It has to be. | 肯定死了 |
[22:04] | Come on. | 快走 |
[22:05] | Is that my house? | 那是我的房子吗 |
[22:39] | It was hurt. | 它受伤了 |
[23:15] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[23:17] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[23:21] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[23:23] | Jonathan? | 乔纳森 |
[23:29] | Joyce, come on. | 乔伊 快走 |
[23:42] | Where’s it going? | 它去哪了 |
[23:45] | I don’t think that’s the monster. | 我觉得那不是怪兽造成的 |
[23:52] | – Found it! – I knew she was hoarding it. | -找到了 -我就知道她藏了很多 |
[23:55] | – I knew it. – Yeah. | -我就知道 -太好了 |
[23:56] | Always lying, saying she’s out. | 总是撒谎 说都卖完了 |
[23:58] | Bald-faced liar. | 赤裸裸的骗子 |
[24:00] | Mike, I found the chocolate pudding! | 迈克 我找到了巧克力布丁 |
[24:03] | Okay! | 好 |
[24:05] | Are you feeling any better? | 你感觉好些了吗 |
[24:10] | What’s “Putting”? | 什么是布丁 |
[24:13] | Pudding, it’s… | 布丁是 |
[24:14] | it’s this chocolate goo you eat with a spoon. | 你用勺子吃的巧克力果冻 |
[24:16] | Don’t worry, when all this is over, | 别担心 等一切结束后 |
[24:17] | you won’t have to keep eating junk food | 你就不用再像狗一样 |
[24:19] | and leftovers like a dog anymore. | 吃垃圾食物和剩菜剩饭了 |
[24:21] | My mom, she’s a pretty awesome cook. | 我妈妈是个超棒的厨师 |
[24:23] | She can make you whatever you like. | 你想吃什么她都能做 |
[24:25] | Eggos? | 冷冻华夫饼呢 |
[24:26] | Well, yeah, Eggos, but real food, too. | 可以 还有其他真正的食物 |
[24:32] | See, I was thinking, | 听着 我在想 |
[24:33] | once all this is over and | 等一切都结束后 |
[24:34] | Will’s back and you’re not a secret anymore, | 威尔回来了 你也不用再隐藏身份 |
[24:37] | my parents can get you an actual bed for the basement. | 我的父母可以给你买张床放在地下室 |
[24:40] | Or you can take my room if you want, | 或者你也可以住我的房间 |
[24:41] | since I’m down there all the time anyways. | 反正我也一直待在地下室 |
[24:44] | My point is, they’ll take care of you. | 我想说的是 他们会照顾你 |
[24:46] | They’ll be like your new parents, | 他们会成为你的新父母 |
[24:48] | and Nancy, she’ll be like your new sister. | 南茜 她会是你的新姐姐 |
[24:52] | Will you be like my brother? | 你就会是我的哥哥 |
[24:53] | What? No, no. | 什么 不 不 |
[24:57] | Why “No”? | 为什么不 |
[24:58] | Because… | 因为… |
[25:00] | ’cause it’s different. | 因为这不同 |
[25:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:04] | I mean, I don’t know, I guess it’s not. | 我不知道 可能也没什么不同吧 |
[25:07] | It’s stupid. | 太傻了 |
[25:10] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[25:11] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[25:12] | Friends don’t lie. | 真朋友是不会撒谎的 |
[25:15] | Well… | 好吧… |
[25:17] | I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[25:19] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[25:22] | maybe we can go to the Snow Ball together. | 也许我们可以一起去雪球舞会 |
[25:25] | -“Snow Ball”? – It’s this cheesy school dance, | -雪球舞会是 -是一种俗气的学校舞会 |
[25:27] | where you go in the gym and dance to music and stuff. | 你可以体育馆去跟着音乐跳舞之类的 |
[25:30] | I’ve never been, but I know | 我从来没去过 但我知道 |
[25:30] | you’re not supposed to go with your sister. | 你不应该和你的妹妹去 |
[25:33] | – No? – I mean… | -为什么 -我是说 |
[25:35] | you can, but it’d be really weird. | 你可以 但是会有点奇怪 |
[25:38] | You go to school dances with someone that, you know… | 你要去学校舞会的话 你应该和 |
[25:42] | someone that you like. | 你喜欢的人去 |
[25:44] | – A friend? – Not a friend. | -朋友吗 -不是朋友 |
[25:49] | Uh, someone like a… | 一个你… |
[26:07] | Nancy. Hold on, I’ll be right back. Stay here. | 南茜 我马上就回来 你待在这里 |
[26:26] | Go! | 快 |
[26:28] | You two, on me. | 你们两个跟我来 |
[26:32] | This will charge your battery right up, I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 这让你马上充满电恢复活力 |
[26:35] | – Guys! Guys! – What is it? | -各位 各位 -怎么了 |
[26:39] | They found us. | 他们发现我们了 |
[26:40] | We know they’re here. | 我们知道他们在这儿 |
[26:44] | Be advised, west side of the building is clear. | 请注意 大楼西侧安全 |
[26:49] | Sir, we’ve searched everywhere. There’s no sign of them. | 长官 我们都搜遍了 他们不在这儿 |
[26:56] | Nothin’. | 什么都没有 |
[27:00] | Keep it locked down. | 封锁大楼 |
[27:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:04] | Kitchen. | 厨房 |
[27:11] | How did they find us? | 他们怎么找到我们的 |
[27:12] | I don’t know, but they knew we were in the gym. | 不知道 但他们知道我们在体育馆里 |
[27:14] | Lando. | 蓝多 |
[27:17] | – Got ’em! – Go, go, go, go, go! | -找到他们了 -快跑 快跑 |
[27:19] | Come on! | 快点 |
[27:21] | – There they are. Freeze. – Back! Go back! | -他们在这儿 别动 -掉头 回去 |
[27:23] | Go, go! Go left! | 快快 走左边 |
[27:55] | El, are you okay? | 一一 你没事吧 |
[27:56] | El! | 一一 |
[27:58] | – Something’s wrong. – She’s just drained. | -不太对劲 -她只是累坏了 |
[27:59] | No, no, no, she won’t wake up. El! | 不是的 不是的 她醒不过来了 一一 |
[28:02] | El! El! | 一一 一一 |
[28:05] | There’s more blood. | 这里又有血 |
[28:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[28:18] | This way. | 这边 |
[29:16] | – She’s barely breathing. – We gotta go. | -她没什么呼吸了 -我们得走了 |
[29:18] | Leave her. | 别动她 |
[29:22] | – Step away from the child. – No! | -离那个孩子远点 -不 |
[29:25] | You want her, you have to kill us first. | 你想要她 先把我们杀了 |
[29:26] | – That’s right! – Eat shit! | -就是 -吃屎吧 |
[29:28] | – Oh, no! No, no! – No! No! Get off me! | -不 不 -放开我 |
[29:31] | – You idiot! – No! | -你个白痴 -不 |
[29:32] | – Get off me! – Ow! Let go! | -放开我 -放开 |
[29:37] | Eleven? Eleven, can you hear me? | 十一 十一 你能听到吗 |
[29:39] | Eleven? | 十一 |
[29:41] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[29:43] | Yes, yes, it’s your papa. | 对对 我是你爸爸 |
[29:44] | – Get off of me. – I’m here now. | -放开我 -我来了 |
[29:47] | Let her go! Let her go, you bastard! | 放开她 放开她 你个混蛋 |
[29:52] | Shh, shh, you’re sick. | 你病了 |
[29:54] | You’re sick, but I’m going to make you better. | 你病了 但我会让你好起来的 |
[29:56] | I’m going to take you back home, where I can make you well again. | 我要把你带回家 让你再次恢复健康 |
[30:00] | Where we can make all of this better, | 回家 让情况好转起来 |
[30:02] | so no one else gets hurt. | 不会有谁再受伤了 |
[30:08] | Bad. | 坏 |
[30:11] | Bad. | 坏 |
[30:17] | Mike. Mike. | 迈克 迈克 |
[30:20] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[30:27] | Blood. | 血 |
[30:28] | What? | 什么 |
[30:29] | Blood. | 血 |
[30:50] | Demogorgon. | 魔王 |
[30:55] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[31:00] | Come on, come on. Go, go! | 快 快 快跑 |
[32:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[32:34] | Will! Will! | 威尔 威尔 |
[32:38] | Will! Oh, my God! | 威尔 天呐 |
[32:40] | Will! Hopper! | 威尔 霍普 |
[32:42] | Oh, my God! You need to help get him out! | 天啊 你得帮我把他弄出来 |
[32:46] | Get him out! | 把他弄出来 |
[33:03] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[33:07] | – Come on, come on! – Oh, my God! | -快 快 -天啊 |
[33:14] | Sorry. Hold on, we’re almost there. We’re almost there. | 抱歉 坚持住 马上就到了 马上就到 |
[33:19] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[33:22] | Help, help. | 帮帮忙 |
[33:24] | Come on, get her on the table. | 来 把她弄到桌子上 |
[33:29] | Just hold on a little longer, okay? | 再坚持一会 好吗 |
[33:31] | He’s gone. The bad man’s gone. | 他走了 坏人走了 |
[33:34] | We’ll be home soon, and my mom… | 我们很快就回家了 我妈妈 |
[33:38] | she’ll get you your own bed. | 她会给你弄张你自己的床 |
[33:40] | You can eat as many Eggos as you want. | 想吃多少冰冻松饼都行 |
[33:44] | And we can go to the Snow Ball. | 我们也可以去雪球舞会了 |
[33:51] | Promise? | 保证 |
[33:54] | Promise. | 保证 |
[34:12] | Is… Is it dead? | 它 它是死了吗 |
[34:18] | Go, go, go, go! | 跑 跑 跑 |
[34:19] | Get the wrist rocket! Get the wrist rocket now! | 快用手腕火箭 快用手腕火箭啊 |
[34:21] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[34:24] | – Go, go, go. – Take it out now! | -快 快 -快拿出来啊 |
[34:25] | Get the rocks, get the rocks, get the rocks! | 拿石头 拿石头 拿石头 |
[34:27] | Getting the rocks! | 正拿着呢 |
[34:27] | – Give me one. – Come on! | -给我一个 -快 |
[34:28] | – Go! Go! Kill it! Kill it! – Fire! Fire! | -快 杀了它 杀了它 -开火 开火 |
[34:32] | – Give me another one. – Kill it! Bastard! | -再给我一个 -杀了它 混蛋 |
[34:33] | – Kill it! Go, go, go, go! – Kill it now! | -杀了它 快 快 -杀了它 |
[34:36] | Get, get, get… Come on, kill the bastard! | 给 给 快 杀了那个混蛋 |
[34:38] | It’s not working! | 不管用啊 |
[34:39] | – Hit him again. – Kill him! | -再打 -杀了它 |
[34:40] | – Keep going! Come on! -Get, get, get… | -继续 快 -给他 快 |
[34:43] | – Come on, kill it! – Come on! Go, go, go! | -快 杀了它 -快 快点 |
[35:08] | Eleven, stop! | 十一 停下 |
[35:42] | Goodbye, Mike. | 再见 迈克 |
[36:03] | No more. | 去死吧 |
[36:57] | El? El? | 一一 一一 |
[37:00] | – El! – Eleven! | -一一 -十一 |
[37:01] | – Eleven! – El! | -十一 -一一 |
[37:04] | El, where are you? | 一一 你在哪 |
[37:07] | Eleven! | 十一 |
[37:09] | El? | 一一 |
[37:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:18] | He’s not breathing, he’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 他没有呼吸了 |
[37:20] | All right, Joyce, Joyce, | 好了 乔伊 乔伊 |
[37:21] | listen to me, listen to me, listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[37:23] | – I need you to tilt his head back… – Okay. | -你得把他的头往后倾 -好 |
[37:24] | – …and lift his chin. – Okay. | -把他下巴抬起来 -好 |
[37:26] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[37:28] | Now when I tell you, | 等我跟你讲 |
[37:29] | you’re gonna pinch his nostrils, and breathe into his mouth… | 你就捏住他鼻子 朝他嘴里吐气 |
[37:33] | – twice. – Okay. | -两次 -好 |
[37:35] | One second… | 持续一秒 |
[37:36] | then pause. | 然后停顿 |
[37:38] | 22 23 22, 23. | |
[37:39] | – Then one second. – Okay. | -然后再一秒 -好 |
[37:40] | 24 25 26 27 28 24, 25, 26, 27, 28… | |
[37:43] | 29, 30. Now! Go! | 29 30 就现在 快做 |
[37:49] | – Oh, come on, come on. – Come on… | -拜托 拜托 -拜托 |
[37:52] | Come on, kid. | 拜托 孩子 |
[37:53] | – Come on, kid! – Will! | -拜托 孩子 -威尔 |
[37:54] | Will, listen to me. | 威尔 听我说 |
[37:55] | It’s me, it’s your mom and I love you so much. | 是我 是你妈妈 我很爱你 |
[37:58] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[37:59] | I love you more than anything in the world. | 这世上我最爱的就是你 |
[38:02] | Please… | 拜托 |
[38:05] | Blood pressure keeps dropping. | 血压持续下降 |
[38:09] | Her pulse ox is falling. | 她的脉搏血氧量在下降 |
[38:10] | I love you so much. I love you more than anything in the world. | 我很爱你 这世上我最爱的就是你 |
[38:14] | Please, please come back to me. Just… | 拜托 拜托回来我身边 |
[38:17] | – Come on, kid! – Please, please wake up. | -快点孩子 -拜托 拜托快醒来 |
[38:19] | Please, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[38:20] | Breathe, Will, come on! | 呼吸 威尔 快点 |
[38:23] | Flatlining! | 平线了 |
[38:27] | Come back to me, breathe. | 回来我身边 快呼吸 |
[38:29] | I need you to wake up now. | 我要你现在就醒来 |
[38:31] | I need you to breathe. | 我要你呼吸 |
[38:32] | Please breathe! | 拜托快呼吸 |
[38:36] | Please! | 拜托 |
[38:39] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[38:40] | Oh, my God, that’s it, that’s it. | 我的天呐 这就对了 这就对了 |
[38:45] | That’s it, baby. Breathe. | 这就对了 亲爱的 呼吸 |
[38:47] | Breathe. All right. Come on. Come on. | 呼吸 好了 快点快点 |
[38:50] | Breathe, breathe, come on, come on. | 呼吸 呼吸 快点 快点 |
[38:52] | Good, good, good, good. | 很好 很好 很好 很好 |
[38:55] | Just breathe, Will, breathe. | 只要呼吸就好 威尔 呼吸 |
[39:29] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[39:32] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[39:37] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[39:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[39:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[39:48] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[39:50] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[40:30] | Hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[40:35] | Where… where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[40:40] | You’re home. You’re home now. | 你回来了 你现在回来了 |
[40:43] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[40:45] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[40:48] | Yeah, it’s me, buddy. | 是我 伙计 |
[40:52] | We missed you. | 我们很想你 |
[40:54] | We really missed you. | 我们真的很想你 |
[40:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:00] | What, this? | 什么 这个吗 |
[41:02] | It’s just a cut. It’s nothing. | 只是割伤 没事的 |
[41:07] | You’re worried about my hand. | 你在担心我的手 |
[41:14] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[41:16] | We brought you some stuff… | 我们给你带了点东西 |
[41:19] | so you don’t get bored in here. | 这样你在这不会无聊 |
[41:21] | So… | 所以 |
[41:26] | I made you a new mix tape. | 我给你做了个新的混合磁带 |
[41:28] | There’s some stuff on there I think you really might like. | 里面有些东西我觉得你可能会喜欢的 |
[42:18] | Guys. Guys, he’s up. Will is up. | 各位各位他醒了 威尔醒了 |
[42:19] | Guys, Will’s up. | 伙伴们 威尔醒了 |
[42:21] | Guys, come on. | 伙伴们 快点 |
[42:26] | Byers! | 拜耶斯 |
[42:27] | Be careful. Be careful with him. | 小心点 小心点 |
[42:29] | – Move. – Guys, guys. | -让开 -伙伴们 |
[42:31] | Go easy on him. | 下手轻点 |
[42:33] | You won’t believe what happened when you were gone, man. | 你不会相信你消失的日子里都发生了什么 |
[42:35] | – It was mental. – You had a funeral. | -太疯狂了 -你办了个葬礼 |
[42:37] | Jennifer Hayes was crying. | 詹妮弗·海耶斯都哭了 |
[42:38] | And Troy peed himself. | 特洛伊尿裤子了 |
[42:39] | – What? – In front of the whole school! | -什么 -在全校面前 |
[42:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:49] | It got me. | 它抓到我了 |
[42:51] | The Demogorgon. | 魔王 |
[42:53] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[42:54] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[42:55] | It’s dead. | 它死了 |
[42:57] | We made a new friend. | 我们交了个新朋友 |
[42:58] | She stopped it. She saved us. | 她阻止了它 救了我们 |
[43:02] | But she’s gone now. | 但现在她走了 |
[43:05] | – Her name’s Eleven. – Like the number? | -她叫十一 -数字十一 |
[43:06] | Well, we call her “El” For short. | 我们叫她一一 |
[43:08] | She’s basically a wizard. | 她简直就是个巫师 |
[43:09] | She has superpowers. | 她有超能力 |
[43:10] | More like a Yoda. | 更像个尤达 |
[43:11] | She flipped a van with her mind, | 她用念力翻了一辆货车 |
[43:13] | and these agents were trying to shoot us– | 那些特工试图向我们开枪 |
[43:14] | – Yeah, it flipped over us– – Then she squeezed the brains out… | -从上面翻过去 -然后她把他们脑子挤爆了 |
[43:16] | And blood was pouring out of their faces. | 血就从他们脸上涌出来 |
[43:18] | It was pouring out of their eyes. | 从他们的眼睛里涌出来 |
[43:19] | Agents just started grabbing us and stuff… | 特工就开始抓我们 然后有东西 |
[43:21] | …shot out of the wall… | 从墙里射出来 |
[44:49] | Something is coming. Something angry. | 有什么东西来了 它很生气 |
[44:52] | Hungry for your blood. | 渴望你的血 |
[44:53] | It is almost here. | 它快来了 |
[44:55] | What is it? | 那是什么东西 |
[44:56] | It’s the thessalhydra, I’m telling you. | 我跟你讲 是赛索妖蛇 |
[44:57] | It’s not the thessalhydra. | 不是赛索妖蛇 |
[44:58] | I’m telling you, it’s the thessalhydra. | 我跟你讲 就是赛索妖蛇 |
[45:00] | The Thessalhydra! | 赛索妖蛇 |
[45:02] | – Damn it. – It roars in anger! | -该死 -它在愤怒地咆哮 |
[45:03] | – Will, your action! – What should I do? I– | -威尔 轮到你了 -我该怎么办 |
[45:05] | Fireball him! | 给他吃火球 |
[45:09] | Fireball the son of a bitch. | 给这混蛋吃火球 |
[45:15] | Fourteen! | 十四 |
[45:16] | Direct hit. Will the Wise’s fireball hits the Thessalhydra. | 直接攻击 威尔贤者的火球击中了赛索妖蛇 |
[45:19] | It makes a painful… | 它十分痛苦 |
[45:22] | and then… it crumbles to the ground. | 然后…蜷缩在地上 |
[45:25] | Its clawed hand reaches for you one last time | 它的爪子最后一次伸向了你 |
[45:28] | and, and, and… and… | 然后 然后 然后 |
[45:38] | Lucas cuts off its seven heads, | 卢卡斯切下了它的七个脑袋 |
[45:40] | and Dustin places them into his bag of holding. | 达斯汀将脑袋放入了背包中 |
[45:42] | You carry the heads out of the dungeon, victorious, | 你把脑袋带出了地下城 胜利了 |
[45:44] | and you present them to King Tristan. | 然后献给了特里斯坦国王 |
[45:46] | He thanks you for your bravery and service. | 他感谢你的英勇战斗和无私奉献 |
[45:49] | That’s not it, is it? | 不止这些吧 |
[45:51] | No, there’s a medal ceremony– | 不 还有颁奖仪式 |
[45:52] | Oh, a medal ceremony? What are you talking about? | 颁奖仪式 你在说什么啊 |
[45:54] | – And– – The campaign was way too short. | -还有… -这场仗结束得也太快了 |
[45:56] | – Yeah! – It was ten hours! | -是啊 -都花了十个小时了 |
[45:58] | But it doesn’t make any sense. | 但是这一点说服力都没有 |
[45:59] | – It makes sense. – Uh, no, what about the lost knight? | -很有说服力 -没有 失落的骑士呢 |
[46:01] | And the proud princess? | 还有骄傲的公主 |
[46:03] | And those weird flowers in the cave? | 还有洞穴中的那些怪花 |
[46:04] | I don’t know, it’s– – | 我不知道哦 这… |
[46:06] | Jeez, what’s that smell? | 天啊 什么味儿 |
[46:08] | Have you guys been playing games all day, or just farting? | 你们玩了一天游戏还是放了一天屁 |
[46:10] | Oh, that’s just Dustin. | 是达斯汀啦 |
[46:11] | He farted. | 是他放的屁 |
[46:12] | – Dustin farted. – Okay. | -达斯汀放屁了 -好吧 |
[46:14] | – Dustin farted. – Very mature, Lucas. | -达斯汀放屁了 -你可真成熟 卢卡斯 |
[46:18] | Come on. Dustin farted! | 达斯汀放屁了 |
[46:19] | – Bye, guys. – Bye, Will. | -再见伙计们 -再见 威尔 |
[46:22] | See you, Will. | 再见 威尔 |
[46:25] | – Stop. – No, you stop. | -住手 -不 你才住手 |
[46:26] | No, you stop. | 不 你住手 |
[46:30] | Yeah, scream! You’re like a little girl. | 尖叫吧 你就像个小姑娘 |
[46:44] | – So, you have fun? – Yeah. | -玩得开心吗 -恩 |
[46:45] | Hey, boys. | 孩子们 |
[46:46] | Hey, Mrs. Wheeler. | 维勒太太 |
[46:47] | Hey, wish your mom a merry Christmas for me, okay? | 替我祝你们妈妈圣诞节快乐 |
[46:49] | – Yeah. – Yeah, thank you. Uh, merry Christmas. | -好的 -好 谢谢你 圣诞快乐 |
[46:51] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[46:54] | – So, uh, you win? – Yeah. | -你赢了吗 -是啊 |
[46:55] | – Awesome. – Hey, Jonathan, wait up. | -太好了 -乔纳森 等等 |
[47:03] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[47:05] | Thanks, um… | 谢谢 |
[47:07] | I… I didn’t get you anything. | 我…我没给你准备礼物 |
[47:09] | – I… I feel bad. – No. | -我感觉…不好意思 -不 |
[47:11] | No, it’s, uh, it’s not really a present. | 不 这不算什么严格意义上的礼物 |
[47:16] | It’s, um… Well, you’ll see. | 这是…你打开就知道了 |
[47:27] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[47:30] | – You ready? Let’s go. – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 我们走 -好 |
[47:37] | All right. Buckle up. | 好 系上安全带 |
[47:43] | Can I open it? | 我能打开吗 |
[47:45] | Yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[47:51] | Pretty cool. | 真不错 |
[47:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:56] | Yeah, pretty cool. | 是啊 真不错 |
[48:14] | Did you give it to him? | 你给他了吗 |
[48:16] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[48:47] | You leaving already, Chief? | 你现在就走吗 局长 |
[48:49] | Oh, come on, you think I actually | 得了吧 你以为我真的 |
[48:50] | wanted to come to this thing? I was just hungry. | 想来参加聚会吗 我只是饿了 |
[48:52] | Oh, yeah, that’s the spirit. | 好样的 就是这种精神 |
[48:53] | Well, your wife doesn’t have | 你的老婆没时间 |
[48:54] | time to cook for me, you know what I’m saying? | 给我做饭啊 你懂我的意思吗 |
[48:59] | Merry Christmas, Hop. | 圣诞快乐 霍普 |
[50:11] | What you got there? | 你收到了什么 |
[50:14] | That one of yours? | 那是你的吗 |
[50:15] | – Yeah. – Looks pretty big. | -是啊 -看上去很大 |
[50:20] | Be careful. You’ll break it. | 小心点 别摔坏了 |
[50:27] | What are you… What are you doing? | 你…你在干什么 |
[50:29] | Documenting. | 记录下来 |
[50:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:32] | Because… | 因为… |
[50:33] | – It looks great. – Oh, this is just so overcooked. | -这看上去很不错 -这煮得太老了 |
[50:36] | – And look, the potatoes are runny. – Mom. | -你看 这些土豆好稀 -妈妈 |
[50:39] | – They’re so runny. – Mom, it’s gonna be great. | -太稀了 -妈妈 味道会不错的 |
[50:42] | – It’s definitely an Atari. – An a-what-I? | -绝对是一台雅达利 -什么 |
[50:45] | The green present. It’s an Atari. | 绿色的礼物 是一台雅达利 |
[50:46] | I felt Dustin’s today, it’s the same exact weight. | 我今天掂过达斯汀的 一样重 |
[50:49] | – Really? Well… – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[50:52] | We’ll have to see, won’t we? | 那到时候就知道了 |
[50:56] | Hey, no more snooping. | 不许再偷看了 |
[50:57] | No, I forgot to wash my hands. I’ll be right back. | 不 我忘记洗手了 我马上回来 |
[51:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:02] | He’s washing his hands? | 他要去洗手 |
[51:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[51:51] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[51:54] | Very good, Mom. | 真不错 妈妈 |
[51:57] | Hey, Mom. Did Will tell you about, uh, the game? | 妈妈 威尔有没有和你说过游戏的事 |
[51:59] | – Oh, yeah. – No. What game? | -是啊 -没有 什么游戏 |
[52:00] | I threw a fireball at him and… dead. | 我冲他扔了一个火球…就死了 |
[52:03] | Wait, what is… You mean, this is… | 等等 什么 你是说… |
[52:05] | No, it’s just Dungeons & Dragons. | 不 你说的是龙与地下城吧 |
[52:06] | – Dungeons & Dragons. Right. – It’s fun. | -对 龙与地下城 -很好玩 |