时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Dusty! | 达斯汀 |
[00:23] | Dusty, how was it? | 达斯汀 怎么样 |
[00:25] | How was what? | 什么怎么样 |
[00:27] | “How was what?” The greatest night of the year, of course. | 什么怎么样 当然问每年最棒的万圣节之夜啊 |
[00:30] | Oh. Oh, yeah, it was… It was, uh, tubular. | 对哦 非常…弯弯曲曲 |
[00:33] | – What’s wrong with you? – Nothing. | -你怎么回事 -没什么 |
[00:35] | – Did something happen? – No. What? No. | -发生什么事了吗 -没有 怎么会 |
[00:37] | Are you constipated again? | 你又便秘了吗 |
[00:39] | No. Mom! | 没有 妈妈 |
[00:40] | Okay, you’re acting weird. | 你怪里怪气的 |
[00:42] | I am not acting weird! | 我没有怪里怪气 |
[00:47] | Awesome, right? Yeah… I rigged the trap with, uh, | 酷毙了对吧 我改装了陷阱笼子 |
[00:50] | a motor to make it look like I caught a ghost. | 加上马达 看起来好像我抓到了鬼 |
[00:53] | Just like the movie. | 跟电影里一样 |
[00:55] | – Oh, Dusty. – Yeah. | -达斯汀 -对啊 |
[01:01] | Funny. Look at that. Look at that. | 好好玩 你瞧瞧 |
[01:11] | I told you to keep quiet. | 我叫你安静 |
[01:13] | All you had to do was stay still for one minute. | 我只不过要你乖乖的一分钟 |
[01:16] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[01:20] | Sorry, Yertle. | 抱歉 耶尔龟 |
[01:21] | Temporary eviction, buddy. | 临时驱逐了 老兄 |
[01:34] | What are you, little guy? | 你是什么玩意 小家伙 |
[01:40] | What were you doing in my trash? | 你在我家垃圾桶里做什么 |
[01:43] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[01:59] | Nougat. | 牛轧糖 |
[02:01] | Go on, eat. | 尝尝吧 |
[02:05] | Too hot? | 太热了吗 |
[02:08] | Sorry about that, little guy. | 抱歉了 小家伙 |
[02:14] | You like nougat, too, huh? | 你也喜欢牛轧糖是吧 |
[02:19] | You’re pretty cute, you know that? | 你很可爱呢 |
[02:21] | I’m glad I found you. | 能捡到你真好 |
[02:27] | D’Artagnan. | 达达尼昂 |
[02:28] | I’m gonna call you d’Artagnan. | 我就叫你达达尼昂 |
[04:06] | 第三章 蝌蚪 | |
[05:15] | Rise and shine. | 该起床了 |
[05:22] | So that’s it, huh? You’re still not talking? | 你还是不肯和我说话吗 |
[05:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:31] | I guess I’m just gonna have to, uh… | 我想我只好 |
[05:34] | enjoy this triple-decker Eggo extravaganza on my own. | 独享这一份三层冰冻松饼大餐了 |
[05:53] | Good, right? | 人间美味 对吧 |
[05:55] | Know the great thing about it? It’s only 8,000 calories. | 你知道它的好处是什么吗 只有八千卡路里 |
[06:07] | You visited him again last night? | 你昨天又去找他了吗 |
[06:13] | He says he needs me. | 他说他需要我 |
[06:16] | Want me to go check on him? | 要我去看看他吗 |
[06:19] | I know that you miss him, all right? | 我知道你想念他 |
[06:21] | But it’s too dangerous. | 但那太危险了 |
[06:25] | You’re the last thing he needs right now. | 你现在最好不要和他接触 |
[06:28] | You’re gonna see him. Soon. | 你会见到他的 快了 |
[06:30] | And not just in that head of yours. | 不仅是在你脑海里 |
[06:31] | You’re gonna see him in real life. | 而是活生生的现实里 |
[06:35] | I feel like I’m making progress with these people. | 我觉得我跟那些人有所进展 |
[06:38] | Friends don’t lie. | 朋友之间不撒谎 |
[06:41] | What? | 什么 |
[06:41] | You say “Soon” on day 21. | 第21天 你说”快了” |
[06:44] | You say “Soon” on day 205. | 第205天 你也说”快了” |
[06:48] | – You now say “Soon” on day 326? – What is this? | -现在第326天 你还是说”快了” -怎么 |
[06:51] | You’re counting the days now like you’re some kind of prisoner? | 你跟监狱囚犯一样开始数日子了吗 |
[06:54] | When is “Soon”? | “快了”是什么时候 |
[06:56] | “Soon” is when… | “快了”就是 |
[06:58] | it’s not dangerous anymore. | 危险解除之后 |
[07:00] | When? | 什么时候 |
[07:05] | – I don’t know. – On day 500? | -不知道 -第500天 |
[07:07] | – I don’t know. – On day 600? | -不知道 -第600天 |
[07:08] | – I don’t know. – Day 700? | -不知道 -第700天 |
[07:10] | – On day 800? – No! | -第800天 -不是 |
[07:11] | – I need to see him. Tell me! – I said I… | -我要见他 告诉我 -我说我 |
[07:14] | Oh! Shit! Shit! | 我靠 |
[07:17] | Friends don’t lie! | 朋友之间不撒谎 |
[07:28] | Jesus. Have you seen them? | 我的天 你们有看到吗 |
[07:30] | – We’re looking, Mom. – Yeah, we’re… we’re looking. | -在找了 妈 -我们在找了 |
[07:33] | A-ha! Found ’em. | 找到了 |
[07:36] | Hiding under some jeans, sneaky little buggers. | 躲在牛仔裤下 这狡猾的坏东西 |
[07:38] | Thank you. Thank you. You’re a life saver. | 谢谢你 你是救命恩人 |
[07:40] | Can you take Will to school today? I cannot be late again. | 你今天能送威尔上学吗 我不能再迟到了 |
[07:43] | – He’s staying over now? – Can you just take Will, please? | -他现在住这儿吗 -能不能送威尔 拜托 |
[07:46] | I can take him. | 我可以送他 |
[07:48] | – Will you make sure he gets in okay? – Yeah, of course. | -能确保他平安到达吗 -当然没问题 |
[07:51] | What do you say, big guy? Wanna go for a ride in the Bobmobile? | 你说呢 小男子汉 想搭鲍氏跑车兜兜风吗 |
[08:16] | 《东方爬虫类》 《南美洲爬虫类》 | |
[08:20] | Mr. Henderson, you know the rules. Five at a time. | 亨德森先生 你懂规定的 一次最多五本 |
[08:23] | Yep. | 知道 |
[08:24] | One, two, three, four and five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[08:28] | Ten. | 十本 |
[08:30] | You already have five books checked out. | 你已经借了五本 |
[08:32] | My mistake. | 对不起 |
[08:33] | However… | 但是 |
[08:35] | I am on a curiosity voyage, and I need my paddles to travel. | 我的奇幻之旅 少了船桨怎么行 |
[08:40] | These books… | 这些书 |
[08:42] | These books are my paddles. | 这些书就是我的船桨 |
[08:45] | Five at a time. | 一次五本 |
[08:48] | – Are you shitting me? – Excuse me? | -你耍我吗 -你说什么 |
[08:51] | What the hell is… | 那是什么鬼玩意 |
[08:53] | – Mr. Henderson! – I need my paddles! | -亨德森先生 -我需要船桨 |
[09:05] | Was that you I heard milling | 昨晚我听见的是 |
[09:06] | around last night, or was that a ghost? | 你在闲晃 还是闹鬼了 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Me, probably. | 可能是我吧 |
[09:12] | – Another nightmare? – Um… no. | -又做噩梦了吗 -没有 |
[09:18] | Did I ever tell you about Mr. Baldo? | 我跟你讲过秃先生的故事吗 |
[09:21] | – Mr. Baldo? – Yeah. | -秃先生 -嗯 |
[09:25] | I was a little younger than you, | 我当时比你现在小一点 |
[09:26] | standing in line for the Ferris wheel at the Roane County fair. | 在罗恩县市集排队坐摩天轮 |
[09:29] | And suddenly, | 突然之间 |
[09:31] | I feel this fat white glove tap me on the shoulder. | 我感觉到有只戴白手套的大胖手拍我肩膀 |
[09:34] | I spin around, and there he is. | 我转过身 看到了他 |
[09:36] | Mr. Baldo. | 秃先生 |
[09:39] | “Hey, kiddo, would you like a balloon?” | “小孩 要不要气球” |
[09:42] | Go ahead, laugh. It’s funny. | 笑吧 挺好玩的 |
[09:44] | It wasn’t funny back then, I can tell you that. | 但我跟你说 那时候我一点都不觉得好玩 |
[09:48] | I couldn’t get him out of my head. | 他在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[09:50] | Every night, he would come to me in my dreams. | 每天晚上 他都会在梦里找上我 |
[09:53] | And every night when he came to me… | 而每天晚上他找上我的时候 |
[09:55] | I ran. | 我就逃 |
[09:58] | It got so bad that I made my mom stay in the room with me | 后来很严重 以至于我每天晚上都让我妈 |
[10:02] | until I could fall asleep every night. | 在我卧室陪着我直到我睡着 |
[10:05] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[10:07] | It went on like that for months. | 几个月来一直都是那样 |
[10:09] | And then one day, the nightmares suddenly stopped. | 然后有一天 那些噩梦突然停止了 |
[10:14] | – Wanna know how? – How? | -想知道是怎么回事吗 -怎么回事 |
[10:17] | Well, I fell asleep… | 我睡着之后 |
[10:19] | and just like always, Mr. Baldo came to me. | 和往常一样 秃先生找上了我 |
[10:24] | Only this time, I didn’t run. | 但是这次 我没逃跑 |
[10:27] | This time, I stood my ground. | 这次 我站稳了脚跟 |
[10:30] | I just looked at Mr. Baldo in his stupid face, | 直视着秃先生那张大蠢脸 |
[10:33] | and I said, “Go away. Go away!” | 我说”走开 走开” |
[10:38] | Just like that, he was gone. | 他就那样消失了 |
[10:42] | Never saw him again. | 再也没出现过 |
[10:45] | Easy-peasy, right? | 小菜一碟 |
[10:48] | Easy-peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[10:49] | Just like that. | 就像那样 |
[10:52] | I still don’t get why they call him zombie boy. | 我还是不明白为什么他们管他叫僵尸小子 |
[10:55] | I mean, I get it. | 我是说 我知道怎么回事 |
[10:56] | He got lost in the woods for a week or something, | 他在树林里迷路了 失踪了一星期什么的 |
[10:57] | but why is he a zombie? Because everyone thought he was dead? | 但为什么要叫僵尸 是因为大家都以为他死了吗 |
[11:01] | Yeah. I mean, we had a funeral for him and everything. | 没错 我们都给他举行葬礼了 |
[11:05] | After a week? | 才一周就那么做 |
[11:06] | Well, see, some other kid drowned at the quarry. | 因为有个孩子在采石场淹死了 |
[11:10] | We thought it was Will because his body was super decomposed. | 我们以为那是威尔 因为尸体已经高度腐烂了 |
[11:13] | What? | 什么 |
[11:14] | Okay, that’s not funny. | 那不好玩 |
[11:15] | It’s not a joke, all right? It’s public knowledge. | 这不是开玩笑好吗 人人都知道 |
[11:18] | You can ask anybody. | 你可以随便问谁 |
[11:19] | Except Will, because he is really sensitive about it. | 但不要问威尔 他对这事特别敏感 |
[11:22] | All right? | 好吗 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:31] | Have a great day, kiddo. | 祝你愉快 孩子 |
[11:39] | The case of Phineas Gage | 菲尼斯·盖奇的案例 |
[11:41] | is one of the great medical curiosities of all time. | 是历史上最为罕见的医学案例之一 |
[11:44] | Phineas was a railroad | 菲尼斯是一名铁路工人 |
[11:45] | worker in 1848 who had a nightmarish accident. | 于1848年发生了一起可怕的意外 |
[11:49] | A large iron rod was driven completely through his head. | 一根巨大的铁杆完全穿透了他的头颅 |
[11:54] | Phineas miraculously survived. He seemed fine. | 菲尼斯奇迹般地生还了 他看起来并无异常 |
[11:58] | And physically, yes, he was. | 身体上确实并无异常 |
[12:01] | But his injury resulted in a complete change to his personality. | 但这次受伤彻底改变了他的性格 |
[12:04] | So much so that friends that knew him | 改变之巨大 以至于朋友们 |
[12:07] | started referring to him as “No longer Gage.” | 开始说他”不再是盖奇了” |
[12:11] | At the time, this was known as the American Crowbar Case. | 那时 这被称为”美国撬棍事件” |
[12:14] | Although it wasn’t a… | 尽管罪魁祸首并不是… |
[12:16] | I am so sorry, Mr. Clarke. | 我非常抱歉 克拉克老师 |
[12:17] | Really, I’m so sorry. Please continue with the class. | 真的 非常抱歉 请继续上课 |
[12:20] | Don’t mind me. | 别被我打断 |
[12:21] | Really, continue, please. Thanks. | 真的 请继续讲 谢谢您 |
[12:25] | Although it wasn’t a crowbar, it was a rod, as I said. | 尽管罪魁祸首并不是撬棍 而是如我所说的铁杆 |
[12:28] | We have to meet. All of us. At lunch, AV Club. | 我们所有人得碰个头 午休时间去视听俱乐部 |
[12:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:33] | I have something that you won’t believe. | 我要告诉你们一些你们根本不会信的事 |
[12:39] | AV Club. Lunch. | 午休时间 视听俱乐部 |
[12:41] | – Dustin! – Yes, my lord? | -达斯汀 -老师阁下 |
[12:43] | – Would you care to join the class now? – Please, yes. | -你愿意跟上课堂进度吗 -好的 |
[12:45] | – The case of Phineas Gage. – Phineas Gage. | -菲尼斯·盖奇事件 -菲尼斯·盖奇 |
[12:47] | – Page 104. – 104. 104. | -104页 -104页 104页 |
[12:50] | – Focus. – Focusing. Focusing. | -集中注意 -正在集中注意 |
[12:54] | AV Club. | 视听俱乐部 |
[12:55] | And he began to curse, using terrible words | 而他开始骂骂咧咧的 |
[13:00] | that I don’t dare repeat here. | 我在课堂上不敢复述他的用词 |
[13:08] | And we found some more by Gilbert’s farm. | 我们在吉尔伯特的农场附近发现了更多 |
[13:10] | Some real nasty stuff. | 真是让人恶心 |
[13:12] | – It was sticky. – All right. Where else? | -很黏 -好 还有哪里 |
[13:17] | That was it, Chief. | 就这些了 局长 |
[13:18] | That was it, or you get tired of looking? | 就这些了吗 还是你不想继续找了 |
[13:20] | – It was getting dark. – I mean, it was really dark. | -当时快天黑了 -我是说 真的已经很晚了 |
[13:24] | They’re called flashlights, you dipshits. | 不知道用手电筒吗 笨蛋 |
[13:25] | Oh, okay. Someone woke up | 看来某人今早起床 |
[13:28] | on the wrong side of the bed this morning. | 带着很大的起床气啊 |
[13:30] | More lady problems, Chief? | 又碰到难缠的小妞了吗 局长 |
[13:51] | Hey, Chief! Where you going? | 局长 你要去哪 |
[13:54] | You want us to go back out there? | 你想要我们回到那里吗 |
[13:56] | – Why’s he gotta kick the door? – Hey, Chief! | -他为什么偏要踢门 -局长 |
[14:59] | My granddad used to live here. | 我祖父以前住在这里 |
[15:02] | Long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[15:05] | I mainly just use it for storage now. | 这里现在主要是我的仓库 |
[15:10] | Lot of history here. | 这里有不少旧东西 |
[15:19] | So, uh… what do you think? | 那么 你觉得怎么样 |
[15:22] | It’s a work-in-progress. You know, it’s, uh… | 这是个半成品 你知道这 |
[15:26] | It takes a little imagination, but, uh… | 这需要一些想象 但是 |
[15:29] | once we fix it up, it’s gonna be nice. | 一旦我们全都修好了 这里会很棒的 |
[15:32] | Real nice. | 真的很棒 |
[15:35] | This is your new home. | 这就是你的新家 |
[15:41] | Home. | 家 |
[15:49] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[15:53] | All right, this… | 好了 这个 |
[15:56] | this is music. | 这是音乐 |
[16:18] | All right. Let’s get to work. | 好了 我们继续工作吧 |
[17:38] | Give me those. | 把这些给我 |
[17:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:41] | Now, this is called a trip wire. | 这就是绊线 |
[17:45] | It’s like an alarm. | 它就像报警系统一样 |
[17:48] | You, uh, set it up like this. | 你把它设置成这样 |
[17:52] | And then, anybody gets close, | 然后不管谁靠近 |
[17:55] | it’s gonna make a loud noise like, uh, gunfire. | 它都会发出巨大的噪音 像枪声一样 |
[18:05] | Those bad men aren’t gonna find ya. | 那些坏人不会找到你的 |
[18:08] | All right? Not way the hell out here. | 好吗 不会找到这儿来 |
[18:10] | We’ll take some precautions. | 我们要做点预防措施 |
[18:14] | There’s gonna be a couple ground rules. | 设几条最基本的规则 |
[18:17] | Rule number one: | 规则一 |
[18:19] | always keep the curtains drawn. | 永远把帘子放下 |
[18:23] | Rule number two: | 规则二 |
[18:25] | only open the door if you hear my secret knock. | 除非你听到我的敲门密码 否则不开门 |
[18:35] | And rule number three: | 规则三 |
[18:37] | don’t ever go out alone, especially not in the daylight. | 永远不要独自外出 尤其是白天 |
[18:46] | That’s it. Three rules. | 就这样 三条规则 |
[18:49] | I call ’em the, uh… | 我叫它们 |
[18:52] | Don’t Be Stupid Rules. | 别犯蠢规则 |
[18:55] | ‘Cause we’re not stupid. | 因为我们不愚蠢 |
[18:58] | Right? | 好吗 |
[18:59] | Not stupid. | 不愚蠢 |
[19:22] | Harrington, right? | 你是哈灵顿吧 |
[19:23] | I heard you used to run this school. That true? | 我听说你以前是学校的老大 真的吗 |
[19:26] | King Steve, they used to call you, huh? | 史蒂夫大王 他们是这样叫的吧 |
[19:29] | Then you turned bitch. | 然后你变娘了 |
[19:30] | Hey, maybe you should just shut up and just play the game. | 也许你该闭嘴好好打球 |
[19:40] | That’s what I’m talking about! Whoo! | 我就说吧 |
[19:44] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[19:47] | – What are you doing here? – What do you think? | -你来干什么 -你觉得呢 |
[19:49] | Where were you this morning? I missed first period. | 你今早在哪儿呢 我错过了第一节课 |
[19:52] | I figured Jonathan would take you. | 我以为乔纳森会带你来的 |
[19:53] | Wha… What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[19:56] | Jesus, you really can’t handle your alcohol. | 天哪 你的酒量真的很小 |
[20:00] | You remember going to Tina’s party last night, right? | 你记得昨晚去了蒂娜的派对吧 |
[20:03] | – Yes. – And then what? | -是的 -然后呢 |
[20:05] | I remember dancing, and… | 我记得跳舞 然后 |
[20:08] | spilling some punch. | 洒了些酒 |
[20:10] | You got mad at me because I was drunk… | 我喝醉了 你很生气 |
[20:13] | and then you took me home. | 然后你带我回家了 |
[20:15] | No, see, that’s where your mind gets a little bit fuzzy. | 不 你这里开始就记岔了 |
[20:17] | That was your other boyfriend. That was… That was Jonathan. | 那是你另一个男朋友 那是乔纳森 |
[20:20] | – I don’t understand. – It’s pretty simple, Nancy. | -我不明白 -很简单的 南茜 |
[20:22] | – You were just telling it like it is. – What? | -你只是实话实说 -什么 |
[20:26] | apparently, uh… | 很明显 |
[20:28] | we killed Barb and I don’t care, ’cause I’m bullshit… | 我们杀了芭比 而我不在乎因为我胡扯 |
[20:33] | and our whole… our whole relationship is bullshit, and… | 而我们之前的感情是胡扯 然后 |
[20:36] | I mean, pretty much everything is just bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. | 基本上每件事都是胡扯 胡扯 胡扯 |
[20:39] | Oh, yeah, also, you don’t love me. | 对了 还有 你不爱我 |
[20:41] | I was drunk, Steve. I don’t remember any of that. | 我喝醉了 史蒂夫 我什么都不记得 |
[20:44] | So that makes everything that you said… | 那你说的每件事都 |
[20:46] | It’s what? Just bullshit, too? | 都是什么 也是胡扯吗 |
[20:47] | – Yes. – Well, then tell me. | -是的 -好 那你告诉我 |
[20:49] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[20:51] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[20:54] | Really? | 你认真的 |
[20:55] | Harrington! | 哈灵顿 |
[20:57] | Dude, we need you, man. That douchebag’s killing us. Let’s go! | 老兄 我们需要你 那个混蛋把我们干死了 |
[20:59] | – All right! – Come on! | -好的 -来啊 |
[21:08] | I think that you’re bullshit. | 我觉得你才是胡扯 |
[21:18] | His name is d’Artagnan. | 它的名字是达达尼昂 |
[21:27] | Cute, right? | 可爱吧 |
[21:28] | – D’Artagnan? – Dart for short. | -达达尼昂 -简称达达 |
[21:31] | – And he was in your trash? – Foraging for food. | -它在你家的垃圾桶吗 -在找东西吃 |
[21:36] | – You wanna hold him? – No, no. | -你要拿拿它吗 -不 不 |
[21:37] | – He doesn’t bite. – I don’t want to… | -它不咬人的 -我不想 |
[21:39] | Oh, God, he’s slimy! | 天哪 它又黏又滑 |
[21:41] | Ugh, he’s like a living booger. | 它就像活的鼻涕 |
[21:43] | Ugh, oh, God! | 我的天哪 |
[21:50] | What is he? | 它是什么 |
[21:52] | My question exactly. | 我也想知道这个问题 |
[21:55] | At first, I thought it was some type of pollywog. | 一开始我以为是一种蛤蟆宝宝 |
[21:58] | – Pollywog? – It’s another word for tadpole. | -蛤蟆宝宝 -就是蝌蚪的另一种表达 |
[22:00] | A tadpole is the larval stage of a toad. | 蝌蚪就是蟾蜍的幼虫阶段 |
[22:02] | I know what a tadpole is. | 我知道蝌蚪是什么 |
[22:03] | All right, then you know that most tadpoles are aquatic, right? | 好 那你知道大部分蝌蚪都是生活在水里 |
[22:07] | Well, Dart, he isn’t. He doesn’t need water. | 达达不是 它不用待在水里 |
[22:09] | Yeah, but aren’t there nonaquatic pollywogs? | 那就没有非水生的蛤蟆宝宝吗 |
[22:11] | Terrestrial pollywogs? Yep. Two to be exact. | 陆生的蛤蟆宝宝吗 有 |
[22:14] | Indirana semipalmata. | 棕跳蛙 |
[22:17] | And the Adenomera Andreae. | 和热带低地牛蛙 |
[22:19] | One’s from India, one’s from South America. | 一种是印度 一种是南美洲的 |
[22:21] | So how did one end up in my trash? | 那怎么会来到我家垃圾桶的 |
[22:23] | Maybe some scientists brought it here, and it escaped? | 可能什么科学家带回来 结果让它逃跑了 |
[22:25] | Do you guys see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[22:27] | Looks like something is moving inside of it. | 好像有东西在它体内动 |
[22:38] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[22:39] | I got you, little guy. | 有我罩着你 小家伙 |
[22:41] | I know you don’t like that. It’s okay. | 我知道你不喜欢那样 没关系 |
[22:44] | And there’s another thing. | 还有一件事 |
[22:45] | Reptiles, they’re cold-blooded. Ectothermic, right? | 爬虫类是冷血动物 外温动物 对吧 |
[22:47] | They love heat, the sun. Dart hates it. | 他们喜温暖 爱阳光 但达达却相反 |
[22:50] | It hurts him. | 他讨厌热量 |
[22:51] | So, if he’s not a pollywog or a reptile… | 如果它不是蝌蚪 也不是爬虫类 |
[22:54] | Then I’ve discovered a new species. | 那就代表我发现了新物种 |
[23:14] | We gotta show him to Mr. Clarke. | 我们得拿给克拉克老师看 |
[23:15] | What if he steals my discovery? | 万一他偷走我的发现怎么办 |
[23:16] | He’s not gonna steal your discovery. | 他才不会 |
[23:18] | You know, I’m thinking about calling it Dustonious pollywogus. | 我考虑将它命名为”达斯汀蝌蚪” |
[23:21] | – What do you think? – I think you’re an idiot. | -你觉得呢 -我觉得你是白痴 |
[23:23] | When I become rich and famous for this one day, | 等我发财成名之后 |
[23:25] | don’t come crawling back, saying, | 你们可别回来求我 |
[23:26] | “Oh, my God, Dustin, | 说”天啊 达斯汀” |
[23:27] | I’m so sorry for being mean to you back in 8th grade. | “对不起 八年级时对你那么坏” |
[23:29] | Oh, my God.” | “对不起” |
[23:38] | – Have a nice day. – Thank you. | -谢谢光临 -谢谢 |
[23:41] | Baloney? | 香肠 |
[23:47] | Last night was fun. | 昨晚真有趣 |
[23:50] | I’m sorry if I overstepped anything. | 如果我做了什么越界的事 很抱歉 |
[23:52] | No! No, you didn’t. | 不 没这回事 |
[23:56] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[23:58] | I mean… | 我想说 |
[24:00] | I… I like you so much. | 我好喜欢你 |
[24:03] | Not just you, everything that comes with you. | 不仅是你 还有你身边的一切 |
[24:06] | Your family, your boys. | 你的家庭 你儿子们 |
[24:08] | And I hope it’s not wishful thinking, but… | 希望不是我一厢情愿 但是 |
[24:10] | I kinda feel like I’m breaking through with them. | 我觉得我和他们的关系大有突破 |
[24:13] | Not so much Jonathan. He’s a tough cookie to crack, but… | 乔纳森一般吧 他挺难说话的 但… |
[24:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:16] | With Will, I don’t know, I feel like we’re connecting. | 我和威尔 我感觉我们合得来 |
[24:20] | He likes you, too. | 他也喜欢你 |
[24:22] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[24:23] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[24:24] | Good. | 那就好 |
[24:27] | Oh, there was… something else I was gonna mention, but… | 对了 我本来想说一件事 |
[24:31] | It’s not a big deal at all, but… | 也没什么大不了 但… |
[24:34] | I just noticed this morning that my JVC was a little dinged up. | 早上我留意到我的”胜利牌”上有些刮痕 |
[24:38] | – Your what? – The video camera. | -你的什么 -那台摄像机 |
[24:43] | It still works fine and everything. I just… | 也没有故障什么的 只是… |
[24:45] | I went back and watched the tape… | 我回放了录像带 |
[24:47] | and there were some older kids picking on Will. | 看见有年长的孩子欺负威尔 |
[24:51] | – What? – They scared him. | -什么 -他们吓他 |
[24:53] | Who were they? Were they the Zimmerman brothers again? | 是谁 又是齐默曼兄弟吗 |
[24:56] | Um, I don’t know. | 不确定 |
[24:57] | They were wearing masks or sort of makeup and… | 他们戴了面具 化了妆之类的 |
[24:59] | Maybe. They were the right age. | 或许是吧 年纪差不多 |
[25:01] | I’ll kill them. | 我要宰了他们 |
[25:02] | I swear to God, I will… I will kill them. | 我发誓 我会宰了他们 |
[25:05] | That’s what I love about you. You punch back. | 我就爱你这点 你会反击 |
[25:10] | I was never really one to put up a fight. | 我从来不怎么反抗 |
[25:14] | I struggled a lot like Will when I was a kid. | 我小时候和威尔一样不好受 |
[25:17] | With bullies. | 被恶霸欺负 |
[25:19] | It’s the ones like us, that don’t punch back, | 我们这种软柿子 |
[25:21] | that people really take advantage of, you know? | 最容易被人占便宜 |
[25:23] | They rub your nose in it, just a little bit more. | 他们总爱嘲笑我 一次比一次坏 |
[25:28] | I don’t know why they do that. | 我不懂他们为什么要这样 |
[25:31] | Maybe it makes them feel powerful. | 或许能让他们感到强大吧 |
[25:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:37] | But, hey, look at me now. | 但瞧瞧现在的我 |
[25:41] | I get to date Joyce Byers. Ha! | 我能和乔伊·拜耶斯约会呢 |
[25:44] | Are you kidding me? I get to date… | 开什么玩笑 约会呢 |
[25:47] | It all works out in the end, doesn’t it? | 船到桥头自然直 不是吗 |
[25:49] | Yes, it does. | 没错 |
[25:59] | Grass, crops, trees. | 草 作物 树木 |
[26:01] | Everything in this area is either dead or dying, | 这片区域的东西不是死亡就是凋零 |
[26:03] | and that’s a radius of over three miles. | 半径超过三英里 |
[26:06] | And it all leads back to here. | 而全部都追溯回到这里 |
[26:08] | See, these patterns here are really pretty. | 这些图形样式真好看 |
[26:11] | I like the design. | 我喜欢它的设计 |
[26:13] | It’s almost psychedelic. | 简直令人头昏目眩 |
[26:15] | – This is a joke to you, huh? – No, it’s not a joke. I just… | -你把这当作笑话是吧 -不 不是笑话 |
[26:18] | I don’t understand what this has to do with me, Chief Hopper. | 我只是不懂这和我什么关系 霍普局长 |
[26:21] | Whatever is happening is | 这些现象 |
[26:22] | spreading from this place, from this lab. | 全都从这里开始扩散 从这个实验室 |
[26:25] | That’s impossible. It’s… The last burn was two days ago. | 不可能 最近一次燃烧是两天前 |
[26:29] | It’s contained. | 而且控制住了 |
[26:30] | – What if there’s a leak? – A leak? | -万一有泄露呢 -泄露 |
[26:33] | – I don’t know, man. You’re the scientist. – Exactly. | -你说啊 你是科学家 -没错 |
[26:36] | And I’m telling you there’s nothing to worry about. | 而我说 没有什么好担心的 |
[26:39] | – Convince me. – Convince you? | -让我信服啊 -让你信服 |
[26:41] | Yeah. You and your egghead friends | 对 你和你的书呆子朋友们 |
[26:44] | go out there to every area on this map and you run your tests, | 要前往地图上每一区 做你们的测试 |
[26:47] | or whatever the hell it is you do, | 或是什么鬼实验 |
[26:49] | and you see if anything comes up. | 看看是否有任何结果 |
[26:52] | All right, so… | 好吧 所以 |
[26:54] | So you’re… you’re giving me orders now? | 意思是 你现在要给我下命令吗 |
[26:57] | No. | 不要 |
[26:59] | I keep things nice and quiet for you… | 我为你保密 |
[27:01] | and you keep your shit out of my town. | 而你别让你的玩意污染到我的小镇 |
[27:04] | That is the deal. | 这是我们说好的 |
[27:06] | I have done my part, now you do yours. | 我做了我该做的 现在轮到你了 |
[27:13] | Convince me. | 让我信服 |
[27:16] | So, he asked you to take me home? | 他要你送我回家吗 |
[27:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:21] | Yeah, he was upset. | 是的 他很难过 |
[27:23] | I mean, he was… He was really upset. | 我是说 他…他真的很难过 |
[27:28] | But he was still worried about you. | 但他还是很担心你 |
[27:34] | You need to cut yourself some slack, okay? | 你别太过于自责了 |
[27:37] | People say stupid things when they’re wasted. | 喝醉酒的时候就是会说很多胡话 |
[27:39] | Things they don’t mean. | 那些都是无意的 |
[27:41] | Yeah, but that’s the thing. | 但这就是关键了 |
[27:43] | What if I did mean it? | 万一我真的那么想呢 |
[27:45] | All this time, | 时时刻刻 |
[27:45] | I’ve been trying so hard to pretend like everything’s fine, | 我一直在假装一切都很好 |
[27:49] | but it’s not. | 但其实不是 |
[27:51] | I… I feel like there’s this… | 我…我感觉好像 |
[27:55] | I don’t know, like this… | 我不知道 好像… |
[27:57] | Like there’s this weight you’re carrying around with you. | 好像身上压着沉沉的重担 |
[28:00] | All the time. | 一直以来 |
[28:02] | I feel it, too. | 我也这么感觉 |
[28:04] | Yeah, but it’s different for you. | 是啊 但你不一样 |
[28:06] | Will came home. | 威尔回家了 |
[28:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:09] | Yeah, he did. | 他回来了 |
[28:11] | But he’s not the same. | 但他不一样了 |
[28:13] | I try to be there for him, you know, to help him, but… | 我想陪着他 帮助他 但是… |
[28:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:22] | I mean, maybe… | 我是说 也许… |
[28:25] | maybe things just can’t go back to the way they were. | 也许一切不会再像以前一样了 |
[28:29] | Doesn’t that make you mad? | 你不生气吗 |
[28:32] | Mad? | 生气 |
[28:33] | Yeah, that those… those people who did this, | 是啊 那些…那些罪魁祸首 |
[28:36] | who ruined so many lives, they just get away with it. | 他们毁了这么多人 就这么逃脱了 |
[28:39] | The people responsible for this… | 该负责任的那些人 |
[28:42] | – they’re dead. – Do you really believe that? | -他们都死了 -你真的信吗 |
[28:55] | Your mom’s boyfriend. | 你妈妈的男朋友 |
[28:57] | – He works at RadioShack, right? – Yeah. | -他在睿侠工作 对吗 -是的 |
[29:01] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[29:04] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[29:07] | Do you wanna skip fourth period? | 你第四节课想翘课吗 |
[29:12] | Isn’t this fun? | 很好玩吧 |
[29:32] | Pump your feet. | 收脚 |
[29:36] | “I would feel so sad | “要是我知道 |
[29:37] | if i thought I was a disappointment to her… | 她对我如此失望 我会很难过… |
[29:40] | because she didn’t live very long after that, you see. | 因为她后来过了不久便去世了 |
[29:42] | She died of a fever when I was just three months old. | 她在我三个月时死于高烧 |
[29:47] | I do wish she’d lived long enough for me | 我希望她能活到能让我记得 |
[29:48] | to remember calling her mother. | 自己喊她做母亲的那一天 |
[29:50] | I think it would be so sweet to say ‘mother.'” | 我觉得唤’母亲’是很美好的事” |
[29:53] | Do I have a mother? | 我有母亲吗 |
[29:55] | Yeah, of course you have a mother. | 你当然有母亲了 |
[29:58] | You couldn’t really be born without one. | 不然你怎么会生在这世上 |
[30:01] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[30:03] | She… | 她… |
[30:07] | She’s not around anymore. | 她不在了 |
[30:10] | Gone? | 走了 |
[30:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:19] | I’m sorry about that, kid. | 我很遗憾 孩子 |
[30:29] | “And, uh, father died four days afterwards from fever, too. | “四天后父亲也死于高烧 |
[30:33] | That left me an orphan and folks were at their wits’ end, | 我变成了孤儿 大家都不知道怎么办 |
[30:35] | so Mrs. Thomas said to me, what to do with me. | 所以托马斯老师说该拿我该怎么办 |
[30:38] | You see, nobody wanted me even then. | 那时候就没人想收留我 |
[30:41] | It seems to be my fate.” | 那好像是我的命运” |
[30:44] | Is your mom here? | 你妈妈在吗 |
[30:46] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[30:49] | School. | 学校 |
[30:52] | Where is school? | 学校在哪里 |
[30:54] | The school? It’s, uh… it’s about a mile that way. | 学校 得再…往那里走一英里 |
[30:58] | At least. | 至少 |
[31:00] | Where are your parents? | 你的父母在哪里 |
[31:05] | Look, Mommy, look. | 看 妈妈 |
[31:47] | RadioShack, Bob Newby speaking. How can I help ya? | 睿侠 我是鲍勃·纽比 有什么需要帮助的 |
[31:50] | Bob, it’s Joyce. | 鲍勃 我是乔伊 |
[31:51] | Hey, Joyce, how ya doing? | 乔伊 你好啊 |
[31:53] | Hey, um… I’m trying to watch your video thingy, | 我想看你的录像之类的 |
[31:56] | and the tape, it’s… it’s tiny. It’s like it’s shrunk. | 录像带 很小 感觉好像缩水了 |
[31:59] | That’s ’cause it’s a VHS-C, not a VHS. | 因为那是VHS-C型号的 不是VHS |
[32:02] | You gotta find the RF-P1U with coaxial cable | 你得找到RF-P1U同缆接线 |
[32:05] | so you can connect the video ins and outs. | 这样才能连接录像机的输入输出口 |
[32:07] | Bob, English. | 鲍勃 说英语 |
[32:09] | Right. Sorry. Um… | 好吧 抱歉 |
[32:12] | No, yeah, I did the coaxial things in the back, so I… | 不 我用缆线连了后面 那我… |
[32:16] | This one just goes into the camera itself? | 这个东西只要装进录像机里就行了吗 |
[32:18] | – Yeah. Yeah, exactly. – It’s blue. I think it’s working. | -是的 没错 -变蓝了 应该行了 |
[32:22] | I was thinking maybe tonight… | 我想今晚要不要 |
[32:24] | Joyce? | 乔伊 |
[32:28] | So you hit T to zoom in, and W zooms back out. | 你按T是放大 W是缩小 |
[32:32] | See? Easy-peasy. | 看 小菜一碟 |
[32:59] | Watch it, zombie boy. | 小心点 僵尸小子 |
[33:01] | Trick or treat, freak. | 不给糖就捣蛋 疯子 |
[33:07] | Loser. | 废物 |
[33:08] | Mike! Mike! | 迈克 迈克 |
[34:06] | Will, you coming? Let’s go show Mr. Clarke. | 威尔 你来吗 咱们去给克拉克老师看看 |
[34:11] | What? | 怎么 |
[34:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:14] | It’s about d’Artagnan. | 关于达达尼昂 |
[34:16] | This is the reason I was late for class. | 这就是我迟到的原因 |
[34:19] | Pretty neat. These doors function? | 很精巧嘛 这些阀门能用吗 |
[34:21] | Well, yeah, obviously. But it’s not about the trap. | 当然可以 但这个捕捉器不是重点 |
[34:23] | It’s what’s inside. | 重要的是里边的东西 |
[34:25] | Now, this very well may change your perception of the world. | 也许会改变你对这个世界的认知 |
[34:28] | Consider my interest piqued. | 你勾起了我的好奇心 |
[34:29] | All right, first, let’s just clarify that… | 好了 首先我澄清一下 |
[34:32] | this is my discovery, not yours. | 这是我的发现 不是你的 |
[34:34] | Dustin, Jesus! Just show him! | 达斯汀 天呐 直接给他看吧 |
[34:36] | – I’m just trying to clarify… – Dustin! | -我只是澄清一下 -达斯汀 |
[34:37] | Okay, fine. | 好了好了 |
[34:38] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:40] | I’m sorry, Mr. Clarke. It was just a stupid prank. | 抱歉 克拉克老师 只是个恶作剧 |
[34:42] | – What are you doing? – I told him to stop. | -你干吗 -我告诉他别这样了 |
[34:44] | We need to go. | 我们该走了 |
[34:44] | – Mike! – Right now. Right now! | -迈克 -快走 快走 |
[34:50] | So, your sister coming or what? | 你妹妹还来不来 |
[34:54] | Screw it. That little shit can skate home. | 去她的 让那小混蛋自己滑回家 |
[34:58] | – And don’t call her that. – What? | -还有 别那么叫她 -什么 |
[35:00] | Sister. She’s not my sister. | 妹妹 她不是我妹妹 |
[35:14] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[35:16] | – Guys, come on. Can I come in yet? – No! | -拜托 我能进去了吗 -不行 |
[35:19] | – I don’t understand. – What do you not understand? | -我不明白 -不明白什么 |
[35:22] | Will saw something that looked like Dart last year? | 威尔去年看到个像达达的东西 |
[35:25] | Kind of, but there was no tail. | 算是吧 但没有尾巴 |
[35:27] | But then he heard it yesterday. The exact same sound. | 但昨天听到它的叫声 一模一样的声音 |
[35:29] | – Why didn’t you tell us before? – I wasn’t sure. | -之前为什么不告诉我们 -我不确定 |
[35:31] | – A coincidence. – Or not. | -那就是巧合了 -或许不是 |
[35:33] | What if when Will was stuck in the Upside Down, | 如果威尔困在逆世界的时候 |
[35:35] | he somehow acquired True Sight? | 他不知怎的获得了天眼 |
[35:36] | True Sight? | 天眼 |
[35:37] | It gives you the power to see into the ethereal plane. | 一种能看到灵异面的超能力 |
[35:40] | Elaborate. | 再详细解释下 |
[35:41] | Maybe these episodes that Will | 也许威尔一直出现的幻觉 |
[35:42] | keeps having aren’t really flashbacks at all. | 根本就不是闪回 |
[35:45] | Maybe they’re real. | 它们可能是真的 |
[35:46] | Maybe Will can somehow see into the Upside Down. | 也许威尔本身就能看见逆世界 |
[35:49] | – So that would mean… – Dart is from the Upside Down. | -那就是说 -达达是从逆世界来的 |
[35:52] | – We have to take him to Hopper. – I agree. | -我们得把它交给霍普 -我同意 |
[35:53] | No way. If we take him to Hopper, Dart’s good as dead. | 不行 如果交给霍普 达达必死无疑 |
[35:56] | – Maybe he should be dead. – How can you say that? | -它可能就该死 -你怎么能这么说 |
[35:58] | How can you not? He’s from the Upside Down. | 你怎么能说不 它可是从逆世界来的 |
[36:00] | Maybe. But even if he is, | 可能 但就算它是 |
[36:01] | it doesn’t automatically mean that he’s bad. | 那也不能直接断定它是不好的 |
[36:03] | That’s like saying just because someone’s from the Death Star | 你这话就像说一个人来自死星也不能代表 |
[36:05] | – doesn’t make them bad. – We have a bond. | -他是坏人一样 -我们之间有感情 |
[36:07] | A bond? Just because he likes nougat? | 有感情 就因为它喜欢牛轧糖 |
[36:09] | No, because he trusts me! | 不 因为它相信我 |
[36:11] | He trusts you? | 它相信你 |
[36:12] | Yes, I promised I would take care of him. | 是的 我保证会照顾好它 |
[36:18] | Guys, what’s going on? Come on. | 怎么回事 开门啊 |
[36:32] | – Don’t hurt him. – Only if he attacks. | -别伤害它 -除非它先攻击我们 |
[36:33] | Just open it already. | 快 直接打开它 |
[36:41] | Holy shit! | 我了个天 |
[36:50] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[36:52] | No! | 不要 |
[36:59] | What the… | 什么 |
[37:01] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕 |
[37:04] | Where’d he go? | 它去哪儿了 |
[37:05] | – What was that? – Dart! | -那是什么东西 -达达 |
[37:07] | – What? – You let him escape! | -什么 -你让它跑了 |
[37:08] | – Why did you attack him? – Come on. | -你为什么要打它 -快走 |
[37:10] | Don’t hurt him. Don’t you hurt him! | 别伤害它 你别伤害它 |
[37:19] | Jonathan? | 乔纳森 |
[37:21] | Mrs. Wheeler. | 维勒太太 |
[37:22] | – What a pleasant surprise. – Yeah. | -多么惊喜啊 -是啊 |
[37:25] | Uh, we have a test tomorrow. | 我们明天有考试 |
[37:28] | Oh, did you go shopping? | 你去购物了吗 |
[37:29] | Oh, uh, yeah. My Walkman broke. Bummer. | 是的 我的随身听坏了 真倒霉 |
[37:33] | Anyway, we should go. It’s a really big test. | 我们该走了 这场考试真的很重要 |
[37:35] | – Yeah. – So… | -是的 -所以 |
[37:37] | – Stressful. – Very. | -压力很大 -非常大 |
[37:39] | Bye, Mrs. Wheeler. | 再见 维勒太太 |
[37:40] | Bye! It’s good to see you. | 再见 见到你很开心 |
[37:44] | Okay, are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[37:45] | No. | 不 |
[37:58] | Hello. Marsha speaking. | 你好 我是玛莎 |
[38:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[38:03] | Mrs. Holland. Hi, it’s, um… it’s Nancy. | 霍兰德夫人 我 我是南茜 |
[38:07] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[38:09] | I, uh… | 我 |
[38:11] | I need to tell you something. Something about Barb. | 我要告诉您件事 关于芭比的 |
[38:15] | About that night. I, uh… | 关于那天晚上 我 |
[38:17] | I, uh… I haven’t been honest with you. | 我没跟您说实话 |
[38:22] | But I can’t tell you here on the phone. | 但我不能跟您在电话里说 |
[38:25] | Meet me tomorrow, Forrest Hills Park, 9:00 a.M. | 明天早上9点 森林小丘公园见 |
[38:28] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别跟其他任何人说 |
[38:29] | And don’t call me back here. It’s dangerous. | 也别给我打回来了 很危险 |
[38:31] | Nancy, what is this? | 南茜 怎么回事 |
[38:33] | I just need you to trust me. Please. | 您要相信我 拜托了 |
[38:50] | Well, you were right about these pumpkins. | 你对这些南瓜的看法是对的 |
[38:52] | Some nasty stuff. | 这些恶心的东西 |
[38:54] | And the smell… Gee, mother of God. | 还有这个味道 我的天 |
[38:56] | What exactly do you think is going on… | 你认为到底发生了什么 |
[38:57] | Well, I told you what I think. | 我告诉过你了 |
[39:00] | But we’ll run the tests, and we’ll see what comes up. | 但我们会做测试 看结果如何 |
[39:03] | In the meantime, I just need you to keep the area clear for us. | 期间 我需要你继续封锁这个区域 |
[39:06] | I don’t think it’ll be more than a day or two. | 应该不会超过一两天 |
[39:08] | What do you want me to tell people? | 你要我怎么向大家解释 |
[39:11] | I’m sure you’ll figure something out. | 我相信你自有办法的 |
[39:15] | – Hey, Chief, you copy? – Yeah. | -局长 收到请回答 -收到 |
[39:17] | Do you remember that Russian girl | 你还记得那天莫里 |
[39:18] | Murray was going on about the other day? | 说的苏联女孩吗 |
[39:22] | Yeah, well, now I’m thinking he’s not so crazy after all. | 我现在觉得他或许并不是疯子 |
[39:26] | Stay where you are. Do not move. | 待在原地 别离开 |
[40:17] | East is clear. No sign of Dart. | 东边搜查完毕 没看见达达 |
[40:22] | Where’d you go, you little bastard? | 跑哪儿去了 你个小坏蛋 |
[40:46] | West is clear, too. Will? | 西边也搜查完毕 威尔 |
[40:49] | South is clear. Lucas? | 南边搜查完毕 卢卡斯 |
[40:51] | Anything? | 找到了吗 |
[40:53] | Excuse me! Mr. Sinclair! | 搞什么 辛克莱先生 |
[40:56] | Sorry, I was looking for study hall. | 抱歉 我在找自修室 |
[40:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:00] | Nothing here, man. | 这儿也没有 |
[41:50] | – What the hell are you doing? – What are you doing? | -你在干什么 -你又在干什么 |
[41:53] | – Why are you in here? – Looking for Dart. | -你怎么在这儿 -我在找达达 |
[41:54] | – This is the boys’ room. – Yeah, so? | -这里是男更衣室 -那又怎样 |
[41:56] | So you should go home. | 你该回家了 |
[42:00] | – Why do you hate me so much? – I don’t hate you. | -你为什么要讨厌我 -我不讨厌你 |
[42:03] | How can I hate you? I don’t know you. | 我怎么讨厌你 我根本不认识你 |
[42:04] | But you don’t want me in your party. | 但你不欢迎我加入你们 |
[42:06] | – Correct. – Why not? | -没错 -为什么 |
[42:07] | Because you’re annoying. | 因为你很烦 |
[42:08] | Also, we don’t need another party member. | 再说 我们小队不需要新成员 |
[42:10] | I’m our paladin, Will’s our cleric, | 我是圣骑 威尔是僧侣 |
[42:12] | Dustin’s our bard, Lucas is our ranger, | 达斯汀是吟游诗人 卢卡斯是游侠 |
[42:14] | and El is our mage. | 一一是法师 |
[42:15] | – El? Who’s El? – Someone. No one. | -一一 谁是一一 -某人 谁也不是 |
[42:19] | Someone or no one? | 是”某人”还是”谁也不是” |
[42:20] | She was in our party a long time ago. She moved away, okay? | 她很久以前是我们的成员 后来搬走了 |
[42:24] | She was a mage? | 她是法师 |
[42:27] | Well, what could she do? Like, magic tricks or something? | 她能做些什么 变魔术吗 |
[42:30] | Well, I could be your zoomer. | 我可以当祖玛 |
[42:31] | – That’s not even a real thing. – It could be. | -那根本不存在 -谁说的 |
[42:36] | – See? Zoomer. – Mind-blowing. | -瞧 祖玛 -我被震惊了 |
[42:38] | Come on, you know you’re impressed. | 少来 其实你很佩服的 |
[42:43] | I don’t see any tricks. You’re just going around in a circle. | 我没看到什么技巧 不过是兜圈子而已 |
[42:45] | If it’s so easy, you try it. | 那么简单 你来试试吧 |
[42:47] | – No. – Why not? | -不要 -为什么 |
[42:49] | I don’t know how. | 我不会 |
[42:50] | So, then you admit it’s kind of impressive. | 所以你承认我很厉害 |
[42:53] | I think if I spent, like, all day practicing, I could do that. | 要是我花一天练习也能办到 |
[42:56] | I would give you a million bucks if you could. | 如果你能办到 我给你一百万 |
[42:59] | Okay, you’re making me dizzy. | 够了 你害我头晕了 |
[43:01] | – Please just stop. – I’ll stop when I join your party. | -停下来 -让我加入你们 我就停 |
[43:03] | Come on, just stop. | 拜托你 停下来 |
[43:04] | It’s a simple question. Am I in or out? | 很简单的问题 我能不能加入 |
[43:20] | Jesus! Are you all right? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[43:22] | Yeah, yeah. I think so. | 没事 应该吧 |
[43:24] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -怎么会这样 -不知道 |
[43:26] | It was like a magnet or something pulling on my board. | 好像突然有磁铁吸住我的滑板 |
[43:29] | I know that sounds crazy. | 我知道听起来很不可思议 |
[43:48] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[43:57] | Hawkins Middle. May I help you? | 这里是霍金斯中学 有什么事吗 |
[43:59] | Yes. Hi, Doris. It’s Joyce. | 你好 多莉丝 我是乔伊 |
[44:01] | – Uh, Joyce Byers. – Joyce. | -乔伊·拜耶斯 -乔伊 |
[44:03] | Uh, Will has AV Club today. | 威尔今天有视听俱乐部的活动 |
[44:05] | Could you transfer me to Mr. Clarke? | 能帮我转接克拉克老师吗 |
[44:07] | – Mr. Clarke? Huh. You know what? – What? | -克拉克老师 真不巧 -什么 |
[44:09] | I just saw him leave for the day. Maybe AV was canceled? | 我刚看见他离开 或许今天活动取消 |
[44:13] | – What? – Would you like me to… | -什么 -需要我… |
[44:56] | Guys… | 各位 |
[44:58] | – I found him. – Where? | -找到了 -在哪儿 |
[45:02] | In the bathroom by Mr. Salerno’s. | 萨勒诺老师教室隔壁的洗手间 |
[45:05] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[45:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[45:10] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[46:03] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[46:05] | Come here. You know I won’t hurt you. | 过来 你知道我不会伤害你 |
[46:10] | It’s okay. It’s just me. | 没事的 只有我 |
[46:13] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[46:14] | – Let’s go. Down here. – We’re coming! | -走吧 这边 -我们来了 |
[46:19] | Stay low. Keep quiet. | 躲好 别出声 |
[46:24] | Where’s Dart? | 达达呢 |
[46:25] | – I don’t know. Not here. – What? | -不知道 没在这儿 -什么 |
[46:27] | He said by Salerno’s, right? | 他说萨勒诺的隔壁对吧 |
[46:29] | Yeah, maybe Will has him. | 是啊 或许威尔拿走了 |
[46:32] | Where is Will? | 威尔呢 |
[46:41] | Only this time, I didn’t run. | 但是这次 我没逃跑 |
[46:50] | This time, I stood my ground. | 这次 我站稳了脚跟 |
[47:06] | I said, “Go away. Go away!” | 我说 “走开” |
[47:09] | Go away! | 走开 |
[47:15] | Go away! | 走开 |
[47:18] | Go away! | 走开 |
[47:21] | Go away! Go away! | 走开 走开 |
[47:25] | Go away! | 走开 |
[47:37] | Easy-peasy, right? | 小菜一碟 |
[47:40] | Easy-peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[47:44] | Just like that. | 就那样 |