时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Will! | 威尔 |
[00:28] | Will! | 威尔 |
[00:29] | – Dustin! – Mrs. Byers? | -达斯汀 -拜耶斯太太 |
[00:30] | What’s going on? Where’s Will? | 怎么回事 威尔在哪 |
[00:34] | The field! | 操场 |
[00:38] | Will. I just found him like this! | 威尔 我发现他时就这样了 |
[00:41] | I think he’s having another episode! | 他好像又发作了 |
[00:43] | Will! Will! Will! | 威尔 威尔 威尔 |
[00:47] | Sweetie, wake up! It’s Mom! | 亲爱的 醒醒 是妈妈 |
[00:51] | Will! | 威尔 |
[00:56] | Will, wake up! | 威尔 醒醒 |
[00:58] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[01:02] | Will, please, just wake up. | 威尔 求你 醒醒吧 |
[01:04] | Please, wake up! | 求你 醒醒吧 |
[01:08] | It’s Mom! | 是妈妈 |
[01:11] | It’s me! | 是我啊 |
[02:07] | 第四章 智者威尔 | |
[02:28] | Okay, that totally freaked me out. | 好吧 刚刚吓死我了 |
[02:30] | Did that not freak you guys out? | 你们不害怕吗 |
[02:32] | – Two episodes in two days. – It’s getting worse. | -两天发作两次 -越来越严重了 |
[02:35] | You think it’s True Sight? | 你觉得是天眼吗 |
[02:37] | What’s True Sight? | 天眼是什么 |
[02:40] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:47] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[02:49] | I need you to try. | 你得试试 |
[02:53] | I… I was on the field and… and then it… | 我站在操场上 然后 |
[02:57] | it all just went blank, and… and then you were there. | 一切都空白了 然后你就在了 |
[03:02] | Will, I need you to tell me the truth. | 威尔 你得对我说实话 |
[03:05] | I am. | 我说的是实话 |
[03:20] | This shape, I saw it on the video tape from Halloween night. | 这个东西 我在万圣节那晚录像上看到了 |
[03:24] | It’s the same shape as… as your drawing. | 跟你画上的形状一样 |
[03:28] | These episodes that you’re having, I think Dr. Owens is wrong. | 你的这些幻觉 我觉得欧文斯博士错了 |
[03:31] | I think they’re real. | 我觉得这都是真的 |
[03:32] | But… but I can’t help you if I don’t know what’s going on. | 但是 我如果不清楚情况就帮不了你 |
[03:35] | So, you have to talk to me. Please. | 你得告诉我 求你了 |
[03:41] | No more secrets, okay? | 不要再有秘密了 好吗 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:47] | Did… did you see this thing again on the field? | 你又在操场上看到这玩意了吗 |
[03:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:57] | What… what is it? | 它是什么 |
[04:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:05] | It’s almost more like a feeling. | 似乎更像是一种感觉 |
[04:09] | Like the one you had that night at the arcade? | 就像游戏厅那晚的那次吗 |
[04:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:19] | What does it want? | 它想要什么 |
[04:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:26] | It came for me, and… | 它来追我 |
[04:29] | Go away! | 走开 |
[04:30] | And I tried. I tried to make it go away. | 我努力了 我想赶走它 |
[04:35] | But it got me, Mom. | 但它抓住了我 妈妈 |
[04:37] | Well, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:39] | I felt it… everywhere. | 我觉得它无所不在 |
[04:43] | Everywhere. | 无所不在 |
[04:45] | I… I still feel it. | 我还能感觉得到 |
[04:48] | I just want this to be over. | 我只希望这一切结束 |
[04:50] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[04:54] | Listen. Look, look at me. | 听我说 看着我 |
[04:56] | I will never, ever let anything bad happen to you ever again. | 我再不会允许你遭遇不测了 |
[05:02] | Whatever’s going on in you, we’re gonna fix it. | 不管是怎么回事 我们都会解决的 |
[05:04] | I will fix it. | 我会解决的 |
[05:06] | I promise. I’m here. | 我保证 我在呢 |
[05:51] | “Friends don’t lie.” Isn’t that your bullshit saying? | “朋友之间不撒谎” 这屁话不是你说的吗 |
[05:56] | Don’t walk away from me! | 不许就这么走掉 |
[06:01] | Where’d you go on your little field trip, huh? | 你跑哪去了 |
[06:04] | Where? | 去哪了 |
[06:07] | Did you go see Mike? | 你去见迈克了吗 |
[06:09] | He didn’t see me. | 他没看到我 |
[06:11] | Yeah, well, that mother and her daughter did | 但那对母女可是看见了 |
[06:13] | and they called the cops. | 她们还报警了 |
[06:15] | Now, did anyone else see you? | 还有别人看到你了吗 |
[06:18] | Anyone at all? | 有任何人吗 |
[06:20] | Come on, I need you to think! | 好好想想 |
[06:22] | Nobody saw me! | 没人看到我 |
[06:25] | You put us in danger. | 你给我们带来了危险 |
[06:28] | You realize that, right? | 你明白的吧 |
[06:30] | You promised… | 你保证 |
[06:33] | I go! | 我能走 |
[06:35] | And I never leave! | 可我再没离开 |
[06:37] | Nothing ever happens! | 后来再也没什么事了 |
[06:39] | Yeah! Nothing happens and you stay safe! | 是啊 没什么事 你安安全全的 |
[06:45] | You lie! | 你撒谎 |
[06:46] | I don’t lie! I protect | 我没撒谎 我保护你 |
[06:48] | and I feed and I teach! | 给你饭吃 还教你东西 |
[06:50] | And all I ask of you is that you follow three simple rules. | 我只求你遵守三条简单的规则 |
[06:54] | Three rules. And you know what? | 三条规则 知道吗 |
[06:58] | You can’t even do that! | 你连这都做不到 |
[07:06] | You’re grounded. | 你被禁足了 |
[07:08] | You know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[07:10] | It means no Eggos… | 就是别想吃薄煎饼 |
[07:15] | And no TV for a week. | 也不许看电视 持续一周 |
[07:24] | All right, knock it off. Let go. | 好了 别闹了 放下 |
[07:30] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[07:32] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[07:35] | Let go! | 放下 |
[07:38] | – A month! – No! | -一个月 -不 |
[07:41] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[07:43] | You just graduated from no TV for a month to no TV at all! | 你刚从一个月不能看电视 升级到了永远别想看 |
[07:48] | No! | 不要 |
[07:50] | No! No. No! | 不不不 |
[07:53] | You have got to understand | 你必须明白 |
[07:55] | that there are consequences to your actions. | 你的行为是有后果的 |
[07:58] | You are like Papa! | 你就像爸爸 |
[08:00] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[08:02] | I’m like that psychotic son of a bitch? | 你说我像那个疯子混蛋 |
[08:05] | All right. You wanna go back in the lab? | 好啊 你想回实验室吗 |
[08:08] | One phone call. I can make that happen. | 一通电话 我就能安排 |
[08:09] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[08:10] | Yeah, well, I’m not so crazy about you, either. | 我也不怎么喜欢你 |
[08:13] | You know why? ‘Cause you’re a brat. | 知道为什么吗 因为你就是个熊孩子 |
[08:15] | You know what that word means? | 知道那是什么意思吗 |
[08:16] | How about that be your word for the day, huh? Brat. | 这就作为你的今日单词吧 熊孩子 |
[08:19] | Why don’t we look it up? B-R-A-T. | 去查查吧 熊…孩…子 |
[08:22] | Brat. | 熊孩子 |
[08:28] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病 |
[08:40] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[08:42] | Open the damn door! | 把门打开 |
[08:44] | You wanna go out in the world? | 你想去外面吗 |
[08:46] | You better grow up! | 那就长大 |
[08:47] | Grow the hell up! | 给我长大 |
[09:14] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:17] | Will? | 威尔 |
[09:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:02] | Do you like those grapes, Holly? | 你喜欢那葡萄吗 霍莉 |
[10:04] | Hey, Mom, I was thinking | 妈妈 我想 |
[10:05] | about staying the night at Stacey’s tonight? | 今晚在史黛茜家住一晚 |
[10:07] | We were gonna have a girl’s night. | 我们想度过一个闺蜜之夜 |
[10:09] | Romantic comedies, do our nails, gossip… | 看浪漫喜剧 修修指甲 聊八卦 |
[10:12] | Sure! That sounds like fun. | 好啊 听上去挺好玩 |
[10:16] | Toast? No? | 吐司 不要吗 |
[10:32] | Did you see your mom? | 见到你妈了吗 |
[10:33] | No, she was sleeping. But I left a note. | 没 她睡着呢 但我留了字条 |
[10:39] | You don’t have to do this, you know. | 你不用这么做的 |
[10:41] | Stop saying that. | 别那么说了 |
[10:54] | – Hawkins Police. – Flo, it’s Joyce again. | -霍金斯警局 -芙洛 还是乔伊 |
[10:58] | Oh, hi, Joyce. Listen, I gave him your message… | 乔伊 我转达你的留言了 |
[11:00] | – He’s still not there? – No, but… | -他还不在吗 -是啊 但是 |
[11:02] | Did he get any of my messages from yesterday? Did you give… | 他收到我昨天的留言了吗 你… |
[11:04] | Yes, do you wanna talk to… | 是的 你要不要找… |
[11:06] | No, no, I need Hopper. | 不 我需要霍普 |
[11:08] | Just tell him to call me the second he gets in. Please. | 叫他一到警局马上打给我 拜托了 |
[11:13] | – Thank you. – Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[11:20] | How you feeling, sleepyhead? | 感觉怎么样 瞌睡虫 |
[11:22] | Any better? | 好点了吗 |
[11:24] | Same as last night? Still weird? | 还跟昨晚一样吗 怪怪的 |
[11:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:36] | Okay, let me see. | 好吧 我看看 |
[11:45] | Is it a fever? | 发烧了吗 |
[11:46] | No. Uh, actually, it’s cold. | 没有 其实 温度很低 |
[11:51] | Do you feel cold? | 你冷吗 |
[11:52] | No. Just a little out of it. | 不 就是有点不在状态 |
[11:56] | Like I haven’t really woken up yet. | 就好像 我并没真醒过来 |
[12:00] | You promised no doctor. | 你说好不去看医生的 |
[12:02] | And I meant it. No doctor. | 我说话算话 不看医生 |
[12:04] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[12:05] | I’m gonna run you a nice bath and it’ll warm you up | 我要给你放水 让你好好泡个澡暖和起来 |
[12:08] | and hopefully get you feeling better. | 希望你到时就能感觉好点了 |
[12:10] | How’s that sound? Okay. | 怎么样 好了 |
[12:27] | Morning, Dart. | 早啊 达达 |
[12:29] | Got you some breakfast. | 给你准备了早餐 |
[12:31] | Your favorite. | 你最喜欢的 |
[12:36] | I gotta go to school, | 我得去上学了 |
[12:38] | but I’ll be back soon. Sound good? | 但我很快就回来 好吗 |
[13:00] | Stop being a baby and do it already! | 别那么怂了 赶紧的吧 |
[13:02] | This is so disgusting. Is this really necessary? | 这好恶心 真有这个必要吗 |
[13:07] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:09] | What do you think? We’re looking for Dart. | 你以为呢 我们在找达达 |
[13:11] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[13:15] | Well, well, well. | 哎呀呀 |
[13:17] | Look who finally decided to show up. | 看看谁终于出现了 |
[13:20] | After I drew the short straw. Real convenient. | 正好赶在我抽到了下下签之后 真巧 |
[13:23] | You stink! | 你好臭 |
[13:28] | Hi, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[13:32] | – Where’s Will? – He’ll be here. | -威尔呢 -他会来的 |
[13:34] | Are you just gonna stand there? | 你要就那么傻站着吗 |
[13:37] | Or you gonna help? | 还是要帮忙 |
[13:43] | All living things, from complex mammals | 所有活物 从复杂的哺乳动物 |
[13:45] | to single-celled organisms, instinctively respond to danger. | 到单细胞生物 都对危险有本能反应 |
[13:49] | Expose a bacterium to a toxic chemical, and it will flee. | 将一种细菌暴露在有毒化学物质下 它会逃逸 |
[13:53] | Or deploy some other defense mechanism. | 或是采取其他的防御措施 |
[13:57] | We’re very much the same. | 我们很相似 |
[14:01] | When we encounter danger, our hearts start pounding. | 当我们遭遇危险 我们的心跳会加快 |
[14:09] | Our palms start to sweat. | 我们的手掌开始出汗 |
[14:15] | These are the signs of | 这些身体上 |
[14:16] | the physical and emotional state we call… | 和情绪上的征兆 指向了 |
[14:21] | fear. | 恐惧 |
[14:28] | Hey, you reached Jim. | 我是吉姆 |
[14:29] | I’m probably doing something incredible right now and I can’t… | 我现在大概正在做什么了不得的事 不能… |
[14:33] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:34] | Yeah, sweetie, what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[14:36] | It’s too hot. | 太热了 |
[14:46] | I… I can cool it down a little bit, baby, | 我可以弄凉点的 宝贝 |
[14:48] | – but we gotta get your body temp back up. – No. | -但我们得让你恢复体温 -不 |
[14:52] | What? | 什么 |
[14:55] | He likes it cold. | 他喜欢冷点 |
[15:22] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[15:31] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[15:34] | about last night, I, uh… | 昨晚的事 |
[15:42] | I want this place cleaned up by the time I get back | 我回来之前 把这里收拾好 |
[15:45] | and then maybe I’ll consider fixing the TV. | 那我可能会考虑给你修好电视 |
[15:47] | You hear me? | 听到没 |
[15:57] | Come in, Hop. | 回话 霍普 |
[16:00] | Come in, Hop. | 回话 霍普 |
[16:02] | Come in, Hop. | 回话 霍普 |
[16:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m on my way in, | 嗯嗯 我就来 |
[16:07] | and, yes, I do know what time it is. | 我知道现在几点了 |
[16:11] | Joyce Byers has called eight times already this morning. | 乔伊·拜耶斯今早已经打了八次电话了 |
[16:14] | Eight times. | 八次 |
[16:16] | For my sake, please deal with her! | 为了我 应付应付她吧 |
[16:25] | Let’s go. Pass it up now. Get open! | 快来 传球 拉开 |
[16:30] | All right! All right, all right! | 好了 好了 |
[16:32] | King Steve. King Steve, everyone. | 史蒂夫大王 这是史蒂夫大王啊 |
[16:35] | I like it. Playing tough today. | 我喜欢 今天挺拽啊 |
[16:37] | Jesus! Do you ever stop talking? Come on! | 天呐 你从不闭嘴吗 快打吧 |
[16:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:41] | You afraid the coach is gonna bench you now that I’m here? Huh? | 你担心有了我 教练会让你做替补吗 |
[16:52] | You were moving your feet. | 你脚动了 |
[16:54] | Plant them next time, draw a charge. | 下次站稳 带点劲儿 |
[17:08] | Don’t sweat it, Harrington. | 没事的 哈灵顿 |
[17:10] | Today’s just not your day, man. | 你今天就是不顺 |
[17:11] | Yeah. Not your week. | 是啊 一周都不顺 |
[17:15] | You and the princess break up for one day, | 你和那公主刚分手 |
[17:16] | she’s running off with the freak’s brother. | 她就跟那个怪胎的哥哥跑了 |
[17:20] | Oh, shit. You don’t know. | 该死 你不知道 |
[17:24] | Jonathan and the princess skipped yesterday. Still haven’t shown. | 乔纳森和公主昨天就翘课了 到现在也不见人影 |
[17:27] | But that must just be a coincidence, right? | 但那肯定是个巧合 是吧 |
[17:34] | Don’t take it too hard, man. | 别太难过了 伙计 |
[17:36] | A pretty boy like you has got nothing to worry about. | 你这样的帅哥不需要担心什么 |
[17:39] | Plenty of bitches in the sea. | 天涯何处无贱婊 |
[17:43] | Am I right? | 是吧 |
[17:48] | I’ll be sure to leave you some. | 我会给你留一两个的 |
[18:04] | It’s 15 past. | 已经过15分钟了 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:08] | Just give them time. | 给他们点时间 |
[18:14] | That guy. There. | 那边那个人 |
[18:17] | – What? – He just… just talked to himself. | -怎么了 -他刚刚在自言自语 |
[18:33] | Duck, duck, duck, | 鸭子 鸭子 鸭子 |
[18:37] | duck, duck… | 鸭子 鸭子 |
[18:46] | Duck, duck, duck… | 鸭子 鸭子 鸭子 |
[18:54] | Duck, duck, duck… | 鸭子 鸭子 鸭子 |
[18:59] | Duck… | 鸭子 |
[19:02] | Duck, duck… | 鸭子 鸭子 |
[19:05] | Goose! | 鹅 |
[19:07] | I think we should go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[19:38] | Trouble with your car, miss? | 车出毛病了吗 小姐 |
[19:39] | I can give you two a lift if you like. | 如果需要 我可以搭你俩一程 |
[19:43] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[19:53] | You sure you don’t need that ride? | 真不需要搭车吗 |
[20:17] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[20:18] | Leave it open. | 别关 |
[20:22] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[20:23] | I overslept. What the hell’s going on? It’s freezing. | 我睡过了 怎么回事 好冷啊 |
[20:33] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[20:35] | We have a visitor. | 有人来看你了 |
[20:43] | So this thing, this shadow thing. | 这个影子怪 |
[20:45] | You told your mom it likes it like this. It likes it cold? | 你对你妈妈说 它就喜欢这样 喜欢冷 |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:51] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:53] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[20:59] | Does he talk to you? | 他对你说话吗 |
[21:01] | No. It’s like… | 不 就是… |
[21:03] | I don’t have to think. | 我不需要去想 |
[21:05] | I just know things now. | 我现在就是知道一些事 |
[21:07] | Things I never did before. | 我以前不知道的事 |
[21:14] | And, uh… | 那么 |
[21:17] | what else do you know? | 你还知道什么 |
[21:20] | It’s hard to explain. | 不好解释 |
[21:21] | It’s like old memories in the back of my head, | 就好像我脑海深处的回忆 |
[21:25] | only… they’re not my memories. | 但 那不是我的记忆 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:31] | I mean, I don’t think they’re old memories at all. They’re… | 我觉得那根本不是回忆 而是 |
[21:36] | they’re now-memories, happening all at once, now. | 是即时的记忆 是同时出现的 |
[21:39] | Can you describe these now-memories? | 你能描述一下这些即时记忆吗 |
[21:46] | I don’t know. It’s… it’s hard to explain. | 我不知道 很难解释 |
[21:48] | I know it’s hard but can you just… Can you try? | 我知道很难 但你能尽量试试吗 |
[21:52] | For us? | 给我们说说 |
[21:55] | It’s like… | 就好像 |
[21:57] | They’re growing and spreading… | 它们在生长 蔓延 |
[22:03] | killing. | 杀戮 |
[22:04] | The memories? | 记忆吗 |
[22:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:11] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, no. It’s okay, sweetie. | -对不起 -不不 没事 亲爱的 |
[22:20] | Hey, hey, sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[22:23] | what if you didn’t have to use words? | 如果你不用非得说出来呢 |
[22:52] | Hey, you’ve reached the Byers. We’re sorry… | 这里是拜耶斯家 很抱歉 |
[22:58] | Anything? | 怎么样 |
[22:59] | We need to talk. AV room. Right now. | 我们得谈谈 视听室 马上 |
[23:04] | Party members only. | 仅限队员 |
[23:07] | Come on, Mike. | 拜托 迈克 |
[23:08] | No! This is non-negotiable. | 不 这事没得商量 |
[23:11] | – Sorry, Max. – Sorry. | -抱歉 麦克斯 -抱歉 |
[23:19] | Will didn’t want me to tell anyone, | 威尔不希望我说出去 |
[23:21] | but on Halloween night he saw a sort of shadow in the sky. | 但是万圣节那晚 他在天空中看到了个暗影 |
[23:25] | A shadow? | 暗影 |
[23:27] | What kind of shadow? | 什么样的暗影 |
[23:28] | I don’t know. But it scared him. | 我不知道 但那让他害怕 |
[23:31] | And if Will really has True Sight… | 如果威尔真有天眼 |
[23:33] | I mean, if he can really see into the Upside Down, | 如果他真能窥视逆世界 |
[23:35] | maybe he saw that shadow again yesterday. | 或许他昨天又看到了那个暗影 |
[23:38] | – So that’s why he was frozen like that? – Maybe. | -所以他才那样僵住了吗 -或许吧 |
[23:41] | Can it hurt him? | 它能伤害他吗 |
[23:42] | I mean, if this shadow thing isn’t from our world… | 如果那个暗影都不是我们世界的 |
[23:45] | I’m not sure. Dustin? | 我不知道 达斯汀 |
[23:47] | Well, if you’re in another plane, | 如果你在另一个层次的空间里 |
[23:48] | you can’t interact with the material plane, | 是不能跟物质层次空间互动的 |
[23:50] | so theoretically, no, the shadow can’t hurt him. | 理论上讲 那个暗影伤害不了他 |
[23:52] | Yeah, if that’s even what’s happening. | 是啊 如果真是这么回事的话 |
[23:54] | This isn’t D & D. This is real life. | 这不是《龙与地下城》 这是现实生活 |
[23:56] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[23:58] | We acquire more knowledge. | 我们需要更多知识 |
[23:59] | I’ll go to Will’s after school. See what’s going on. | 我放学后去威尔家 看看情况 |
[24:02] | You guys stay here and find Dart. | 你们留下找达达 |
[24:04] | Dart? What’s he gotta do with this? | 达达 他跟这个有什么关系 |
[24:05] | Will heard him in the Upside Down. | 威尔在逆世界里听到过他的声音 |
[24:07] | I don’t know how yet, but he’s gotta be connected to all this. | 我还不清楚是怎么回事 但他肯定跟这一切有关 |
[24:10] | He’s gotta be. | 肯定的 |
[24:12] | If we find Dart, maybe we can solve this thing. | 如果我们找到达达 或许能解开一切 |
[24:16] | Maybe we can help Will. | 或许能帮助威尔 |
[26:15] | Hey, assholes! | 混蛋 |
[26:17] | Let us out of here! | 放我们出去 |
[26:23] | Not very pleasant in here, is it? | 这里不怎么样 是吧 |
[26:25] | Sorry about that. Hospitality’s not our strong suit. | 抱歉 待客不是我们的强项 |
[26:29] | You know, scientists and all. | 科学家嘛 |
[26:34] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:38] | You up for a little walk? | 想去走走吗 |
[26:41] | I’m assuming you’re behind me. | 我想你们会跟上吧 |
[26:44] | “Men of science have made abundant mistakes of every kind.” | “科学家都犯过不少各种各样的错误” |
[26:48] | George Sarton said that. | 乔治·萨顿说的 |
[26:49] | You guys know who George Sarton is? Doesn’t really matter. | 你们知道那是谁吗 无所谓 |
[26:52] | The point is, mistakes have been made. Yes. | 重点是 我们是犯下了错误 |
[26:55] | – Mistakes? – Yes. | -错误 -是的 |
[26:56] | You killed Barbara. | 你们杀了芭芭拉 |
[26:58] | Abundant mistakes, but, the men involved with those mistakes, | 很多错误 但是 犯下了那些错误的人 |
[27:01] | the ones responsible for what happened | 要为你弟弟的遭遇和 |
[27:03] | to your brother and Miss Holland’s death, | 霍兰德小姐之死负责的人 |
[27:06] | they’re gone. They’re gone, and for better for worse, | 他们都走了 不论如何 |
[27:08] | I’m the schmuck they brought in to make things better. | 我是被叫来改善情况的笨蛋 |
[27:10] | But I can’t make things better without your help. | 但没有你们帮忙 我就做不到 |
[27:13] | You mean without us shutting up? | 你是指封上我们的嘴吗 |
[27:16] | She’s tough, this one. You guys been together long? | 她挺厉害啊 你们在一起很久了吗 |
[27:19] | We’re not together. | 我们不是一对儿 |
[27:20] | Wanna see what really killed your friend? | 想看看究竟是什么杀了你的朋友吗 |
[27:24] | Teddy, I brought you an audience today. I hope you don’t mind. | 泰迪 我今天带了观众来 希望你不介意 |
[27:28] | More the merrier, sir. | 人越多越好 先生 |
[27:33] | I’d call it one hell of a mistake. | 真是好个错误 |
[27:35] | Wouldn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[27:39] | See, the thing is, we can’t seem to erase our mistake… | 瞧 问题是 我们似乎无法抹除我们的错误 |
[27:45] | but we can stop it from spreading. | 但我们可以阻止它扩散 |
[27:48] | Like, it’s like pulling weeds. | 就像除杂草 |
[27:51] | But imagine for a moment if a foreign state, | 但想象一下 如果有别的国家 |
[27:55] | let’s say, the Soviets… If they heard about our mistake… | 比如苏联 如果他们听说了我们的错误 |
[27:59] | do you think they would even consider that a mistake? | 你觉得他们会把这视为错误吗 |
[28:03] | What if they tried to replicate that? | 如果他们企图重现这一切呢 |
[28:12] | The more attention we bring to ourselves, the more… | 我们越是招来注意 |
[28:15] | the more people like the Hollands know the truth, | 有越多霍兰德夫妇那样的人知道真相 |
[28:17] | the more likely that scenario becomes. | 那个情况就越有可能成真 |
[28:21] | You see why I have to stop the truth from spreading, too. | 这就是为什么我得阻止真相扩散开 |
[28:24] | Just, same as those weeds there. | 就像那些杂草一样 |
[28:29] | By whatever means necessary. | 不惜一切代价 |
[28:36] | So, we understand each other now, don’t we? | 我们现在互相理解了吧 |
[29:03] | This is more of the same. | 这些都是一样的 |
[29:05] | Oh, it’s nothing. It’s just scribbles. | 什么都不是 就是乱涂 |
[29:09] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:11] | – What? What? – Wait. | -怎么了 -等等 |
[29:13] | – Wait. These black lines, see? – What? | -等等 这些黑线 瞧 -怎么了 |
[29:17] | Look, they connect. | 是连在一起的 |
[29:22] | They connect. | 能连在一起 |
[30:14] | Does this mean anything to you? | 你能看明白吗 |
[30:16] | No. | 不能 |
[30:18] | I mean, is it some sort of maze or a road? | 这是迷宫吗 还是路 |
[30:22] | I mean, it’s sort of | 感觉像是 |
[30:23] | forking and branching like… like lightning. | 枝枝叉叉的 又像闪电 |
[30:27] | You think it’s that storm? | 你觉得是那场风暴吗 |
[30:28] | No, the storm he drew was completely different. He used red. | 不 他画的那场风暴完全不同 他用的是红色 |
[30:32] | And this is all blue and it has some weird dirt color. | 这都是蓝色的 还有奇怪的土色 |
[30:37] | I mean, maybe it’s roots. | 或许是根 |
[30:39] | ‘Cause remember, he was saying it was spreading and… | 记得吗 他说它在蔓延 |
[30:41] | Killing. | 杀戮 |
[30:43] | He said they were killing. | 他说它在杀戮 |
[30:47] | Vines. | 藤蔓 |
[30:54] | He’s drawing vines. | 他画的是藤蔓 |
[30:59] | Hey, Max. Have you seen Dustin? | 麦克斯 你看见达斯汀了吗 |
[31:01] | We’re supposed to meet after class. | 我们下课后要见面的 |
[31:05] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[31:07] | Hey, Max! Hey, where you going? | 麦克斯 你去哪 |
[31:09] | Come on! We’ve gotta go look for Dart. | 别这样 我们得去找达达 |
[31:10] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[31:15] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[31:16] | What is wrong with me? What’s wrong with you? | 我是怎么了 你是怎么了 |
[31:19] | – I don’t understand. – No! I don’t understand! | -我不懂 -是啊 我不懂 |
[31:23] | You guys act like you want me to be your friend | 你们本来一副想让我做你们朋友的样子 |
[31:24] | but then you treat me like garbage! | 但又突然对我态度很差 |
[31:26] | – That’s not true! – Yes, it is! | -不是那样的 -就是 |
[31:28] | You go and hide in the AV Club, | 你们去视听俱乐部里躲着 |
[31:29] | keeping secrets like we’re in second grade or something. | 跟二年级的小孩一样搞什么秘密吧 |
[31:31] | You know, I thought you guys wanted me in your party. | 我以为你们想让我加入你们的团体呢 |
[31:33] | – We do. But it’s… – But what? | -我们想的 但是 -怎么 |
[31:37] | There… there are just things. | 有些事 |
[31:39] | Things we can’t tell you, all right? For your own safety. | 我们不能告诉你 这是为了你的安全 |
[31:42] | – My own safety? – Yes! | -我的安全 -对 |
[31:44] | – Because I’m a girl? – What? No! | -因为我是女孩吗 -什么 不是 |
[31:47] | Did you keep secrets from El? | 你们也对一一有隐瞒吗 |
[31:51] | How do you know about El? | 你怎么知道一一的 |
[31:52] | Did you? | 有没有 |
[31:54] | That was different. Trust me. Okay? | 那不一样 相信我 好吗 |
[31:56] | That was just… just different. | 那是完全不一样的 |
[31:58] | Okay. You know what? Forget it, okay? | 好吧 算了 |
[32:01] | I don’t wanna be in your stupid party anyway. I’m out. | 我才不想加入你们的破团体 我退出 |
[32:04] | Have a nice life. | 祝你人生愉快 |
[32:08] | – Max! – You still stink, by the way! | -麦克斯 -你身上还臭烘烘的 |
[32:13] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[32:27] | That kid you were talking to, who is he? | 刚刚跟你说话的孩子 是谁 |
[32:30] | He’s no one. | 没谁 |
[32:31] | – No one? – This kid from my class. | -没谁 -就是我班上一个孩子 |
[32:52] | Why was he talking to you? | 他为什么跟你说话 |
[32:54] | It was just about a stupid class assignment. | 就是为了个破作业的事 |
[32:55] | – Then why’re you so upset? – I’m not! | -那你为什么那么生气 -我没有 |
[32:58] | He causing you trouble? | 他找你麻烦了吗 |
[33:00] | Why do you care? | 你在乎个什么劲 |
[33:01] | Because, Max, you’re a piece of shit, | 因为 麦克斯 你就是个垃圾 |
[33:03] | but we’re family now whether we like it or not, | 但不管我们想不想 我们都是一家人了 |
[33:06] | meaning I’m stuck looking out for you. | 我必须照顾你 |
[33:08] | What would I ever do without… | 没有你我要怎么办… |
[33:11] | This is serious shit, okay? | 这很严肃的 好吗 |
[33:13] | I’m older than you. | 我比你大 |
[33:14] | And something you learn | 你要明白个道理 |
[33:16] | is that there are a certain type | 这世上有些人 |
[33:17] | of people in this world that you stay away from, | 你得躲得远远的 |
[33:20] | and that kid, Max… | 那孩子 麦克斯 |
[33:22] | That kid is one of them. | 那孩子就是这种人 |
[33:26] | You stay away from him, you hear me? | 你离他远远的 听到了吗 |
[33:28] | Stay away. | 离他远远的 |
[34:23] | “Ives. | 艾芙斯 |
[34:26] | Terry.” | 泰芮 |
[34:45] | Jane. | 简 |
[35:02] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[35:30] | …President Reagan’s… | 里根总统… |
[36:26] | Three to the right. Four to the left. | 右转三下 左转四下 |
[36:44] | Rainbow. | 彩虹 |
[36:47] | Three to the right. Four to the left. | 右转三下 左转四下 |
[36:55] | Rainbow. | 彩虹 |
[36:56] | Three to the right. Four to the left. | 右转三下 左转四下 |
[36:59] | 450 Four-fifty… | |
[37:07] | Jane. | 简 |
[37:12] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[37:28] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[37:34] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[37:43] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[37:45] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[37:51] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[38:07] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[38:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[38:20] | Will! | 威尔 |
[38:21] | Mrs. Byers? | 拜耶斯太太 |
[38:25] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[38:26] | – Is Will here? – You know what? | -威尔在吗 -你知道吗 |
[38:27] | Now is not a really good time. | 现在时机不太好 |
[38:29] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[38:32] | Yeah. You know, he’s… he’s just not feeling real well. | 嗯 他就是有点不舒服 |
[38:35] | He’s laying down, so I’ll tell him you stopped by, okay? | 他躺下了 我会转告他你来过 好吗 |
[38:40] | It’s about the shadow monster, isn’t it? | 是因为那个暗影怪兽 是吧 |
[38:52] | Have a nice day. | 今天愉快 |
[39:29] | Doesn’t really matter. The point is, | 无所谓 重点是 |
[39:31] | mistakes have been made. Yes. | 我们是犯下了错误 |
[39:32] | Mistakes? | 错误 |
[39:34] | The men involved with those mistakes, | 犯下了那些错误的人 |
[39:36] | the ones responsible for what happened to your brother | 要为你弟弟的遭遇和 |
[39:38] | and Miss Holland’s death, they’re gone… | 霍兰德小姐之死负责的人 他们都走了 |
[39:42] | the ones responsible for what happened to your brother | 要为你弟弟的遭遇和 |
[39:44] | and Miss Holland’s death, they’re gone. | 霍兰德小姐之死负责的人 他们都走了 |
[39:50] | You still wanna do this? | 你还想这么做吗 |
[39:54] | Let’s burn that lab to the ground. | 我们把那个实验室夷为平地吧 |
[40:04] | 离开霍金斯镇 欢迎回来 | |
[40:11] | Mew-mew, dinner! | 喵喵 吃晚饭了 |
[40:13] | Where are you? Mew-mew! | 你在哪 喵喵 |
[40:15] | – Hey, Dusty! – Hi, hey. Hey, Mom. | -达斯汀 -妈妈 |
[40:17] | – Everything okay? – Yeah, everything’s fine. Yeah. | -没事吧 -嗯 都好 |
[40:24] | Dart, I’ve gotta talk to you, buddy. | 达达 我得跟你谈谈 |
[40:27] | It’s about my friend, Will. | 是关于我的朋友 威尔 |
[40:30] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[40:45] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[40:53] | Dart? | 达达 |
[42:44] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |