时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Hey, you reached Jim. | 我是吉姆 |
[00:17] | I’m probably doing something incredible right now, and I can’t… | 我可能正在干一些大事 我没办法… |
[01:12] | It’s like… It’s like I feel what the shadow monster’s feeling. | 好像…我能感觉到那个暗影怪兽的感觉 |
[01:18] | See what he’s seeing. | 看到他看到的东西 |
[01:21] | Like in the Upside Down? | 在逆世界看到的东西吗 |
[01:23] | Some of him is there. | 他有一部分在那里 |
[01:26] | But some of him is here, too. | 但也有一部分在这里 |
[01:29] | – Here, like, in this house? – In this house and… | -这里 这个房子里吗 -在这房子里和… |
[01:35] | in me. | 在我身体里 |
[01:37] | It’s like… It’s like he’s reaching into Hawkins more and more. | 好像…他越来越接近霍金斯 |
[01:42] | And the more he spreads, the more connected to him I feel. | 他越是扩散 我感觉我和他联接更紧密 |
[01:45] | And the more you see these now-memories. | 你就会更经常地看到这些即时记忆 |
[01:47] | At first I just felt it in the back of my head. | 一开始我只是隐隐感觉 |
[01:52] | I didn’t even really know it was there. | 我甚至都没察觉到 |
[01:55] | It’s like when you have a dream | 就好像当你做了一个梦 |
[01:57] | and you can’t remember it unless you think really hard. | 不努力回想的话是想不起来的 |
[02:01] | It was like that. | 就像那样 |
[02:04] | But know it’s like… | 但现在就像… |
[02:06] | Now I remember. I remember all the time. | 现在我能记起来 我能一直记得 |
[02:12] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[02:14] | – Maybe that’s good. – Good? | -也许那是一件好事 -好事 |
[02:16] | Just think about it, Will. | 好好想想 威尔 |
[02:18] | You’re like a spy now. A superspy. | 你现在就像一个间谍 超级间谍 |
[02:21] | Spying on the shadow monster. | 监视着暗影怪兽 |
[02:24] | If you know what he’s seeing and feeling… | 如果你知道他的所见所想 |
[02:27] | maybe that’s how we can stop him. | 也许我们能借此阻止他 |
[02:30] | Maybe all of this is happening for a reason. | 也许这一切的发生都是有理由的 |
[02:34] | – You really think so? – Yeah. Yeah, I really do. | -你真的这么觉得吗 -是的 |
[02:45] | What if he figures out we’re spying on him? | 如果他发现我们在监视他了呢 |
[02:49] | – What if he spies back? – He won’t. | -万一他也能借此监视我们 -他不会的 |
[02:53] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:56] | We won’t let him. | 我们不允许 |
[05:25] | 第五章 钻头小子 | |
[05:41] | Hey. Did you get ’em? | 你接到他们了吗 |
[05:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:11] | We’d like a… uh, a room. | 我们想…定一间房 |
[06:14] | We got those. | 我们有空房 |
[06:16] | You want a single or a double? | 想要大床房还是标准间 |
[06:19] | Double. | 标准间 |
[06:36] | Nance… | 南茜 |
[06:38] | on or off? | 开着还是关了 |
[06:41] | – What? – Nothing. Just… | -怎么了 -没什么 只是 |
[06:45] | Daje vu. | 宛如昨日 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:53] | Don’t you think it’s weird? | 你觉得奇怪吗 |
[06:55] | What? | 什么 |
[06:56] | How we only seem to hang out when the world’s about to end? | 我们只会在这个世界好像要毁灭时才会凑一起 |
[06:59] | It’s not going to end. | 不会毁灭的 |
[07:01] | Feels like it. | 感觉是要完了 |
[07:09] | Still have yours? | 你还有吗 |
[07:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:14] | Yeah, mine’s bigger. | 我的更大 |
[07:17] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[07:38] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[07:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:43] | To us? | 我们俩 |
[07:48] | After everything, you just… | 发生了那一切 你却… |
[07:52] | disappeared. | 消失了 |
[07:58] | Yeah, Will needed me. | 威尔需要我 |
[08:04] | And Steve… | 你还有史蒂夫 |
[08:07] | I waited. | 我等过你 |
[08:10] | Yeah, like, only a month. | 是啊 就一个月吧 |
[08:19] | I want them off. | 把灯关了 |
[08:48] | Will, what’s wrong? | 威尔 怎么了 |
[08:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:01] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:03] | – Mom? – Yeah? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[09:06] | – I saw him. – You saw who, baby? | -我看到他了 -你看到了谁 宝贝 |
[09:09] | Hopper. | 霍普 |
[09:12] | I think he’s in trouble. | 我觉得他有麻烦了 |
[09:15] | I think he’s going to die. | 我觉得他要死了 |
[10:01] | Shit! | 该死 |
[11:06] | That’s enough, Erica. | 够了 艾瑞卡 |
[11:10] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[11:13] | When Mom’s mad at you, how do you make her not mad? | 妈妈对你生气时 你怎么让她不生气 |
[11:17] | That’s a great question. How do you, hon? | 这是个好问题 你怎么做 亲爱的 |
[11:20] | First, I apologize. | 首先 我道歉 |
[11:22] | Then, I get your mother whatever she wants. | 然后 你妈妈想要什么我就给她什么 |
[11:25] | Even when she’s wrong? | 即使她是错的吗 |
[11:28] | She’s never wrong, son. | 她永远不会错 儿子 |
[11:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:35] | – Not hungry? – Not really. | -不饿吗 -不是很饿 |
[11:38] | Where you goin’? | 去哪里 |
[11:41] | To hang out with Dustin. | 找达斯汀玩 |
[11:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:02] | Mews! | 喵喵 |
[12:04] | Mewsy! | 喵喵 |
[12:07] | Mews! | 喵喵 |
[12:09] | Mewsy! | 喵喵 |
[12:14] | Dusty, baby, you’re sure she’s not in your room? | 达斯汀 宝贝 你确定它不在你房间里吗 |
[12:19] | If you’d like to make a call… | 如果你想打电话… |
[12:20] | Thank you so much, Mr. McCorkle. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 麦克科克尔先生 谢谢你 |
[12:23] | You are a true lifesaver. | 你真是救世主 |
[12:25] | All right, this was great. | 好的 太好了 |
[12:27] | Thank you. All right. Have a good one. | 谢谢你 好 祝你愉快 |
[12:29] | Bye-bye, now. All right. You, too. | 再见 好 你也是 |
[12:32] | All right, great news. | 好了 好消息 |
[12:34] | They found her? | 他们找到它了吗 |
[12:35] | No. But they saw her wandering around Loch Nora. | 没有 但是他们看到它在洛克诺拉晃荡 |
[12:40] | How did the poor baby get all the way out there? | 可怜的小家伙怎么会跑到那里去的 |
[12:42] | I don’t know. Lost, I guess. But they’re gonna look for her. | 我不知道 应该是迷路了 但他们会找它 |
[12:45] | And I’ll stay here, just in case they call again. | 我就留在这里 以免错过他们的电话 |
[12:47] | And you’re gonna go help look? Yeah? Yeah? | 你去帮他们找 好吗 好吗 |
[12:50] | Give me hug. Give me a hug. Go get her. | 给我抱抱 给我抱抱 去找它吧 |
[12:53] | – You’re gonna find her. – Okay. | -你会找到它的 -好 |
[12:54] | – We can find her. – We can find her. | -我们会找到她的 -我们会找到她的 |
[12:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:58] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[12:59] | – I love you. – All right, go. | -我爱你 -好了 去吧 |
[13:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:35] | All right, Dart. Breakfast time. | 好了 达达 该吃早饭了 |
[13:44] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[13:48] | Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[13:51] | Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 该死 该死 该死 |
[13:54] | Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 该死 该死 |
[14:05] | Come on. Come on, I know you’re hungry. | 来啊 快来 我知道你饿了 |
[14:10] | Yes. Yes, yes, yes. | 对 对 过来 |
[14:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:22] | Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. | 对 过来 过来 |
[14:32] | Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. | 对 对 对 快过来 |
[14:36] | Shit! | 该死 |
[15:07] | I’m sorry. You ate my cat. | 抱歉 你吃了我的猫 |
[15:15] | All right. I think this is it. | 好了 应该就是这了 |
[15:17] | Five-one-five Larrabee, right? | 拉雷比路 515号 对吧 |
[15:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:22] | Five-fifteen. | 五 十五 |
[15:25] | All right, “Five-fifteen.” Sure. | 好吧 “五 十五” |
[15:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:32] | You apologize to your mama, yeah? Huh? | 跟你妈好好道歉 知道吗 |
[15:34] | Must be scared half to death. | 她肯定吓坏了 |
[15:38] | How long’s it been? | 你多久没回去了 |
[15:39] | Long time. | 很久 |
[16:26] | Go away! I’m not interested! | 走开 我不感兴趣 |
[16:35] | Look, I don’t want your Thin Mints, all right, kid? | 听着 我不想买什么薄荷糖 好吗 |
[16:37] | – Thin Mints? – Or your religious mumbo jumbo. | -薄荷糖 -或者什么宗教宣扬 |
[16:40] | Whatever you’re selling, I ain’t buying, okay? | 不管你卖什么 我都不买 懂吗 |
[17:01] | I want to see Mama. | 我想见妈妈 |
[17:06] | Name a way you occupy your time | 说一种当你在工作时 |
[17:08] | when you’re having a boring day at work. | 打发无聊时间的方法 |
[17:12] | – Drink coffee. – “Drink coffee,” Said Mike. | -喝咖啡 -迈克说”喝咖啡” |
[17:15] | Yeah! Five answers will beat it, Lynn. | 想出五个答案就行 林 |
[17:18] | Visit with other employees. | 和其他同事参观 |
[17:20] | – “Visit with other employees.” – Rainbow. | -“和其他同事参观” -彩虹 |
[17:24] | – Three to the right. Four to the left. – Mama? | -右转三下 左转四下 -妈妈 |
[17:27] | Breathe. Sunflower. | 呼气 向日葵 |
[17:29] | Rainbow. | 彩虹 |
[17:31] | – Three to the right. Four to the left. – Mama, can you hear me? | -右转三下 左转四下 -妈妈 能听到吗 |
[17:34] | Four-fifty. Breathe. | 450 呼气 |
[17:38] | Sunflower. | 向日葵 |
[17:40] | Rainbow. | 彩虹 |
[17:42] | Mama? It’s me… | 妈妈 是我 |
[17:47] | Jane. | 简 |
[17:50] | I’m here now. | 我来了 |
[17:55] | Breathe. Sunflower. | 呼气 向日葵 |
[17:58] | Rainbow. Four-fifty. | 彩虹 450 |
[18:02] | Breathe. Sunflower. | 呼气 向日葵 |
[18:04] | – What’s wrong with Mama? – Rainbow. | -妈妈怎么了 -彩虹 |
[18:07] | 450 Four-fifty. | |
[18:23] | Are you positive this is the right place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[18:25] | “3833.” Yeah. | “3833” 没错 |
[18:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | Look at the camera. | 朝摄像头看 |
[18:52] | – The camera. – What camera? | -摄像头 -什么摄像头 |
[18:55] | Not the loudspeaker. Above you, to the right. | 不是话筒 在头顶上 右边 |
[19:05] | Nancy Wheeler. Jonathan Byers. You two are a long way from home. | 南茜·维勒 乔纳森·拜耶斯 你们跑得够远啊 |
[19:24] | I hope you didn’t come all this way to tell me about the bear | 我希望你们不是大老远跑来告诉我 |
[19:26] | in the Harrington kid’s backyard. | 哈灵顿家后院那头熊的事 |
[19:30] | I’ve heard that one already. | 我已经听过了 |
[19:43] | Take a look. Go ahead, don’t be shy. | 看个够吧 别害羞 |
[19:51] | I followed up on 200 tips, | 我跟进了两百条线索 |
[19:52] | most bogus, but that’s how these things always go, okay? | 多数是胡扯 不过这种事就是这样 不是吗 |
[19:57] | I know every last step Barbara took that day, | 我知道芭芭拉那天的每个行踪 |
[20:00] | every last person she talked to. | 她最后交谈过的每个人 |
[20:02] | The answer to what happened to your friend, | 关于你朋友的遭遇的答案 |
[20:03] | it’s up here somewhere. | 就在上面某处 |
[20:05] | I assure you that. I just gotta connect the right dots. | 我向你保证 我只是得将线索串起来 |
[20:09] | Timeline’s wrong. | 时间线错了 |
[20:11] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[20:13] | Your timeline is wrong. | 你的时间线错了 |
[20:16] | And the girl with the buzzed hair, | 还有蜂窝头的那个女孩 |
[20:19] | she’s not Russian. She’s from Hawkins Lab. | 她不是苏联人 她来自霍金斯实验室 |
[20:21] | Her name was Eleven. | 她叫十一 |
[20:23] | You might wanna sit down for this. | 你可能想坐下好好听听 |
[20:34] | If you’re not out in an hour… | 如果你一个小时内没出来 |
[20:35] | Walking home. Yeah, yeah, I know. | 自己走回家 好了 我知道 |
[20:37] | Hey! Watch the attitude, shitbird. | 注意你的态度 小混球 |
[20:53] | Sorry about that, Road Warrior. | 抱歉 公路勇士 |
[20:55] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:57] | Short circuit in the motherboard. A real bummer. | 母版短路了 真扫兴 |
[21:01] | But fret not. I got another machine up and running in the back. | 别着急 后面还有一台机器运转正常 |
[21:07] | Hold these. | 拿着 |
[21:21] | You better get me that date now, Sinclair. | 你最好帮我争取到那个约会 辛克莱 |
[21:24] | I told you I would. | 我说了我会的 |
[21:27] | And keep things PG in here, all right? | 别搞什么少儿不宜的把戏 好吗 |
[21:33] | What is this shit, stalker? | 怎么回事 跟踪狂 |
[21:35] | Sorry. I just needed a safe place. | 抱歉 我只是需要一个安全的地方 |
[21:37] | A safe place to what? Be creepy? | 干什么 鬼鬼祟祟吗 |
[21:40] | Listen. I’m gonna tell you the truth | 听着 我要告诉你 |
[21:41] | about everything that happened last year. | 去年发生那件事的真相 |
[21:43] | But if anyone finds out, you could be arrested. | 但如果有人发现 你可能会被逮捕 |
[21:47] | Possibly killed. | 甚至被杀 |
[21:50] | – Killed? – I need to know. | -被杀 -我得确定 |
[21:53] | Do you accept the risk? | 你接受风险吗 |
[21:55] | Oh, my God! This… this is so stupid. | 我的天 这太蠢了 |
[21:57] | Do you accept the risk? | 你接受风险吗 |
[22:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:03] | Sure. Fine. | 当然 |
[22:05] | I accept the risk. | 我接受风险 |
[22:12] | Let’s hear it. | 说说吧 |
[22:15] | Last year… | 去年 |
[22:18] | Will didn’t get lost in the woods. | 威尔没有在森林失踪 |
[22:22] | He got lost somewhere else. | 他是在别的地方迷路了 |
[22:36] | Hey, is this where you saw him? Is this where you saw Hopper? | 你是在这看见他的吗 是在这看见霍普的吗 |
[22:39] | I think so. Yeah. | 我想是的 |
[22:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:58] | Here! | 这里 |
[23:06] | Okay, so… so Hopper is here? | 这么说霍普在这儿 |
[23:09] | Yeah. Now we just need to find out where here is, right? | 对 现在我们得弄清这里究竟是哪儿 对吗 |
[23:12] | Right. | 对 |
[23:13] | Did he say anything? I mean, before he left? | 他走之前 有说什么吗 |
[23:16] | Uh, some… something about vines? | 藤蔓之类的 |
[23:21] | Hopper. | 霍普 |
[23:32] | Surprise. I would’ve called, | 惊喜吧 我该打电话的 |
[23:34] | but you said not to clog up the line. | 但你说过别占线 |
[23:35] | You know, I… We’re fine, we don’t need anything. | 我 我们很好 什么都不需要 |
[23:39] | When I was sick as a kid, and I was sick all the time as a kid, | 小时候当我感冒 我小时候经常感冒 |
[23:43] | nothing made me feel better than focusing on these brain teasers. | 这些脑筋急转弯最能让我感觉舒服点 |
[23:46] | Those are great. Ah… | 这些东西很好 |
[23:48] | I could teach him how to play. | 我能教他怎么玩 |
[23:50] | You know, he’s sleeping. | 他在睡觉 |
[23:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | I could wait with you? | 我可以和你一起等他 |
[23:56] | Listen, it’s just not a good time. | 这真的不是好时候 |
[23:58] | But, um, you know what? I’ll call you, okay? | 但是 这样吧 我会给你打电话的 |
[24:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:04] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -对的 |
[24:05] | Well, have him call me. | 让他打给我 |
[24:06] | They don’t call me Bob the Brain for nothing. | 机灵鬼鲍勃不是白叫的 |
[24:13] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[24:15] | That’s my name. | 那是我名字 |
[24:30] | – You drew all these yourself? – Mmm-hmm. | -这些都是你自己画的 -恩 |
[24:35] | – Why, exactly? – I… I told you the rules. | -究竟是为什么呢 -我说过规矩的 |
[24:38] | – No questions, okay? – Yeah. | -别问问题好吗 -好 |
[24:40] | We… we just need you to help us figure out what… | 我们只需要你帮忙搞清楚 |
[24:45] | Bob? Bob? | 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[24:47] | Over here. | 过来这边 |
[24:51] | Where… where this is. | 哪里 这是哪里 |
[24:54] | That’s the objective. Find the X. | 这就是目的 找到X |
[24:56] | Yeah? What’s at the X? Pirate treasure? | 是吗 X有什么 海盗宝藏吗 |
[24:59] | Bob, no questions. | 鲍勃 不准问问题 |
[25:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:07] | Let me talk to you for a second. Hang on, guys. | 我和你说两句 大家等会 |
[25:11] | Joyce, you can talk to me. You know that, right? | 乔伊 你可以告诉我 你懂吗 |
[25:14] | Yeah. What’s the problem, exactly? | 嗯 你到底有什么问题 |
[25:18] | What’s the problem? | 什么问题 |
[25:20] | Joyce, Will doesn’t look well. | 乔伊 威尔看上去不对劲 |
[25:24] | You don’t look well. | 你看上去也不太好 |
[25:25] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[25:26] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[25:28] | Is this an episode? Is this one of Will’s episodes? | 这次是发作了吗 是威尔发作了吗 |
[25:30] | No. No! No. | 不 不是 不是的 |
[25:32] | I’m sorry. I just… I don’t… | 对不起 我只是 我觉得 |
[25:35] | see how any of this is good for Will, or for you. | 我看不出来这对威尔或你有什么帮助 |
[25:39] | And even if I wanted to play along, | 即使我想玩 |
[25:40] | I mean, how could I figure anything out | 我的意思是 如果我不了解游戏内容 |
[25:42] | if I don’t understand the context of the game? | 我怎么玩通关 |
[25:45] | – Or… – What? | -或者 -什么 |
[25:47] | – What is it? – I know that shape. | -怎么了 -我知道那形状 |
[25:51] | It’s Lovers’ Lake. | 是情人湖 |
[25:55] | It’s Lovers’ Lake. I get it. | 是情人湖 我懂了 |
[25:57] | Okay, I get. That’s Lake Jordan. | 好了我明白了 那是乔丹湖 |
[25:59] | And if that’s Lake Jordan, then you can probably find… | 如果那是乔丹湖 那么你可能可以找到 |
[26:03] | Yeah, that’s, uh, Sattler’s quarry. | 对 那是赛特勒的采石场 |
[26:06] | And if you just follow it naturally… | 如果你就这么跟着走 |
[26:10] | it moves to… | 就走到了 |
[26:12] | the Eno River. | 伊诺湖 |
[26:13] | And there it is. That’s the Eno, do you see it? | 就是这儿 是伊诺湖 你看出来了吗 |
[26:17] | Okay, so the lines aren’t roads. | 所以这些线条不是路 |
[26:20] | But they act like roads. | 但它们像路一样 |
[26:22] | And they act like roads ’cause when you follow ’em, you’ll see… | 它们像路一样 因为当你沿着走时 |
[26:25] | they don’t go over water. | 你会发现它们不会越过湖泊 |
[26:26] | And that’s the giveaway. That’s the giveaway. Ha! | 那是线索 那是线索 |
[26:29] | Don’t you get it? It’s not a puzzle, | 明白了吗 这不是谜题 |
[26:32] | it’s a map. | 是张地图 |
[26:34] | It’s a map of Hawkins. | 是霍金斯的地图 |
[26:40] | Right, Will? | 对吧 威尔 |
[26:48] | Does anybody copy? | 有人吗 |
[26:51] | Look, if anybody copies, | 如果有人听到 |
[26:51] | this is Jim Hopper, Hawkins’ Chief… | 我叫吉姆·霍普 霍金斯的局长 |
[28:13] | Guys, this is Dustin again. | 又是我 达斯汀 |
[28:16] | Does anyone copy? This is a code red. | 有人听到吗 红色警报 |
[28:18] | I repeat, a code red! | 重复一遍 红色警报 |
[28:20] | I really need someone to pick up here. | 我真的需要有人来接听一下 |
[28:25] | Hopper’s MIA, and I’ve got a code red. | 霍普失踪了 红色警报 |
[28:29] | Code red! | 红色警报 |
[28:30] | All right, it’s Dustin again. | 好吧 又是我 达斯汀 |
[28:32] | Seriously, I have a code red. | 讲真 红色警报 |
[28:34] | Could you please shut up? | 能拜托你闭嘴吗 |
[28:36] | Erica? Erica, is Lucas there? | 艾瑞卡吗 艾瑞卡 卢卡斯在吗 |
[28:38] | – Where is he? – Don’t know. Don’t care. | -他在哪 -不知道 不关心 |
[28:41] | Is he with Mike? | 他和迈克在一起吗 |
[28:42] | Like I said, I don’t know and I don’t care. | 我说过了 我不知道也不关心 |
[28:46] | Please tell him it’s super important. | 请转告他 真的很重要 |
[28:48] | Please tell him that I have a code… | 请转告他我有红色警报 |
[28:50] | Code red? | 红色警报 |
[28:51] | Yep, code red. Exactly. | 对 没错 就是红色警报 |
[28:53] | I got a code for you instead. | 我有个警报送你 |
[28:55] | It’s called code shut-your-mouth. | 叫做闭嘴警报 |
[29:01] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 |
[29:05] | I just need a little help understanding, sweetie, okay? | 亲爱的 我只需要你帮我理清楚 |
[29:09] | Can you tell me where you came from? | 你能告诉我你从哪来的吗 |
[29:14] | Where you’ve been all this time? | 这段时间你都在哪里 |
[29:20] | A policeman and a woman came looking for you last year. | 去年有个警察和一个女人来找你 |
[29:25] | Did they find you? | 他们找到你了吗 |
[29:27] | She won’t get better… | 她不会好了 |
[29:30] | will she? | 是吗 |
[29:33] | They don’t think so, no. | 他们觉得不会了 |
[29:38] | But she’s not in any pain. | 但她不会有任何痛苦了 |
[29:40] | She’s just stuck, they think. | 他们觉得她只是困住了 |
[29:43] | Like in a dream. | 像是困在梦里 |
[29:46] | A long dream. | 无尽的梦境 |
[29:48] | A good dream? | 是美梦吗 |
[29:51] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[29:56] | Is it the same dream? | 是同一场梦吗 |
[29:58] | We don’t know. | 我们无从而知 |
[30:00] | Sometimes she says different words. | 有时候她会说些不一样的东西 |
[30:03] | But usually those. | 但通常就是那些 |
[30:11] | She always believed that you were out there. | 她一直坚信你还在外面 |
[30:14] | She always believed that you’d come home one day. | 她一直坚信有一天你会回家来的 |
[30:20] | Home? | 家 |
[30:22] | Yeah, home. | 对 家 |
[31:06] | Pretty. | 真好看 |
[31:08] | I can get you a real bed, and you can stay here with me | 我能给你弄张真的床 如果你愿意的话 |
[31:12] | if you want. | 你可以和我一起待在这里 |
[31:14] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[31:21] | I wanna help you, but to really do that, | 我想帮你 但真要这么做的话 |
[31:24] | I need you to talk to me, okay? | 你得和我沟通 好吗 |
[31:27] | Doesn’t have to be now. Doesn’t have to be today. | 不用非得就现在 也不用就今天 |
[31:30] | But when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 |
[31:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:45] | Oh, yeah, that. | 对 还有这个 |
[31:48] | That happens sometimes. | 有时候会这样 |
[31:50] | Old house, bad wiring… | 老房子电路不太好 |
[31:54] | Or if you ask my crazy aunt Shirley, it’s… | 但你要是问我那疯疯癫癫的雪莉姨妈 |
[31:59] | haunted. | 她会说是闹鬼 |
[32:15] | Sweetie, really, it’s just the wiring. | 亲爱的 那真的只是线路老化 |
[32:18] | No. | 不 |
[32:35] | It’s Mama. | 是妈妈 |
[32:37] | Sunflower. Rainbow. | 向日葵 彩虹 |
[32:41] | Three to the right. Four to the left. | 右转三下 左转四下 |
[32:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:46] | 450 Four-fifty. | |
[32:48] | She knows I’m here. | 她知道我在这里 |
[33:05] | She wants to talk. | 她想说话 |
[33:07] | Rainbow. | 彩虹 |
[33:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:18] | All right. I’m 3.6 inches, what do you got? | 好 我这里是9厘米 你们那边呢 |
[33:21] | I’m not sure. Mrs. Byers? | 我不确定 拜耶斯太太呢 |
[33:23] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[33:29] | Twenty-one feet, four inches. | 我这儿是六米半 |
[33:31] | What about Tippecanoe to Danford Creek? | 从蒂珀卡努到丹佛溪呢 |
[33:35] | Danford? Where’s Danford? | 丹佛 那是在哪 |
[33:37] | Dining room. | 在餐厅 |
[33:41] | Sixteen feet, ten inches. | 五米一二 |
[33:43] | What about Danford to Jordan? | 从丹佛到乔旦呢 |
[33:45] | Oh, come on. This has gotta be enough. | 拜托 这肯定够了吧 |
[33:47] | It’s not. It’s… it’s really not. | 不够 真的…不够 |
[33:49] | Okay. Can’t you figure it out? | 好吧 你能弄明白吗 |
[33:51] | Well, it’s hard. The ratio isn’t exactly one-to-one. | 有点困难 比例尺不是一比一的 |
[33:54] | I mean, if you’re twisting my arm, and you are twisting my arm, | 我是说 如果你非要知道 你现在就非要知道 |
[33:57] | I would say that the X is… | 我会说X是… |
[34:02] | maybe a half mile southeast of Danford? | 大概在距离丹佛东南方向半英里的地方 |
[34:06] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 真的很感谢 |
[34:11] | What? Are we… we really going? | 什么 我们真的…要去吗 |
[34:20] | I don’t know, Cath. | 我不知道 小凯 |
[34:21] | Maybe if it was Margaret Thatcher, that’d be another story. | 说不定是撒切尔夫人 那就是另一回事了 |
[34:26] | Just a second, Cath. | 稍等一下 小凯 |
[34:29] | Ted, can you get that please? | 泰德 你去开门好吗 |
[34:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:35] | I got it. | 我去 |
[34:38] | Your line has been busy for over two hours, Mr. Wheeler. | 维勒先生 你家电话线已经被占用两个多小时了 |
[34:43] | – Do you realize this? – Oh, I do realize. | -你知道这一点吗 -我知道 |
[34:45] | – Is Mike home? – No. | -迈克在家吗 -不在 |
[34:47] | No? Well, where the hell is he? | 不在 那他到底在哪 |
[34:49] | Karen, where’s our son? | 凯伦 我们儿子在哪 |
[34:51] | Will’s! | 威尔家 |
[34:53] | – Will’s. – No one’s picking up there. | -威尔家 -那儿没人接电话 |
[34:55] | Nancy. What about Nancy? | 南茜呢 她在哪 |
[34:57] | Karen, where’s Nancy? | 凯伦 南茜在哪 |
[34:59] | – Ally’s! – Ally’s. | -艾莉家 -艾莉家 |
[35:01] | Our children don’t live here anymore. You didn’t know that? | 我家那俩孩子已经不住在这里了 你不知道吗 |
[35:04] | – Seriously? – Am I done here? | -你是认真的吗 -你问完了吗 |
[35:07] | Son of a bitch. You’re really no help at all, you know that? | 混蛋 你一点都没帮上忙 你知道吗 |
[35:09] | Hey! Language. | 注意文明用语 |
[35:26] | Listen… | 听着 |
[35:28] | I’ve been thinking… | 我在想 |
[35:29] | I love you. I’m sorry. | 我爱你 我很抱歉 |
[35:31] | I’m sorry? What the hell am I sorry for? | 我很抱歉 我有什么可抱歉的 |
[35:33] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[35:34] | Are those for Mr. Or Mrs. Wheeler? | 那花是给维勒先生或维勒太太的吗 |
[35:37] | – No. – Good. | -不是 -那就好 |
[35:38] | – Hey. What the hell? Hey! – Nancy isn’t home. | -你要干什么 -南茜不在家 |
[35:40] | – Where is she? – Doesn’t matter. | -她在哪 -那不重要 |
[35:42] | We have bigger problems than your love life. | 我们有比你的感情生活更重要的问题 |
[35:44] | Do you still have that bat? | 你还留着那根棍子吗 |
[35:45] | – Bat? What bat? – The one with the nails? | -棍子 什么棍子 -上面有钉子的那根 |
[35:47] | – Why? – I’ll explain it on the way. | -怎么了 -路上再跟你解释 |
[35:50] | – Now? – Now! | -现在就走吗 -对 |
[36:45] | Son of a bitch! | 见鬼 |
[36:56] | Wait. Wait. No, no! No! No! | 等等 不 不 不 |
[37:21] | And that was the last we ever saw of her. | 而那是我们最后一次见到她 |
[37:22] | After that, she was just gone. | 从那以后 她就消失不见了 |
[37:26] | I can’t believe it’s been that long. Feels like yesterday. | 我真不敢相信已经那么久了 感觉还像是昨天 |
[37:31] | Yeah. I mean, I bet. | 是啊 肯定啊 |
[37:34] | It’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[37:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:37] | It’s crazy, but… | 确实很疯狂 但是… |
[37:40] | I really liked it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[37:43] | – Liked it? – Yeah. | -喜欢 -没错 |
[37:44] | – Well, I mean, I had a few issues. – Issues? | -我是说 我有些地方不太喜欢 -不太喜欢 |
[37:47] | I felt it was a little derivative in parts. | 我觉得这有些地方类似同类的作品 |
[37:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:50] | I just wish it had a little more originality. | 我只是希望这故事能多一些原创性 |
[37:52] | – That’s all. – You don’t believe me? | -仅此而已 -你不相信我 |
[37:54] | Lucas, come on, seriously? How gullible do you think I am? | 卢卡斯 你是认真的吗 你以为我有多好骗 |
[37:58] | Why would I make this up? | 我为什么会编造这种事情 |
[37:59] | I don’t know. To impress me or something? | 我不知道 为了在我面前表现之类的吧 |
[38:03] | Or you’re just, like, insane. | 或者你只是疯了 |
[38:05] | I tell you all of this. I mean, top-secret stuff. | 我把这些全告诉你了 这可是绝密的东西 |
[38:08] | Risking my life. And this is how you react? | 我冒着生命风险 而你就是这反应 |
[38:12] | Risking your life? | 冒着生命风险 |
[38:13] | – Oh, so this is funny to you? – Yeah. I mean… | -你觉得这很好笑吗 -嗯 我是说 |
[38:17] | kind of funny. | 挺好笑的 |
[38:18] | Stupid, but funny. | 挺蠢的 但是好笑 |
[38:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[38:24] | Story time’s over, isn’t it? | 故事讲完了 对吧 |
[38:30] | What’s wrong with you? I gave you what you wanted. | 你有什么毛病 你想要的我都告诉你了 |
[38:33] | I wanted to be a part of the group, not a part of some joke. | 我想成为组织的一员 而不是参与某个玩笑 |
[38:36] | It’s not a joke. | 这不是玩笑 |
[38:37] | You did a good job, okay? | 你尽力了 好吗 |
[38:39] | You can go tell the others I believed your lies | 你可以跟别人说 我信了你扯的谎 |
[38:40] | if it gets you experience points or whatever. | 如果能让你加点经验值什么的 |
[38:45] | We have a lot of rules in our party, | 我们团队有不少规矩 |
[38:47] | but the most important is, “Friends don’t lie.” | 但最重要的一条就是”朋友之间不撒谎” |
[38:50] | Never ever. No matter what. | 永远不撒谎 无论发生了什么 |
[38:52] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[38:55] | Then how do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[38:58] | I had to do that. To protect you. | 我必须那么做 这是为了保护你 |
[39:01] | To protect me from who, exactly? | 具体是保护我免受什么呢 |
[39:03] | The big bad government baddies from Hawkins Lab? | 霍金斯实验室的政府大坏蛋吗 |
[39:05] | Lower your voice. | 小点声 |
[39:06] | Maybe it was to protect me | 或者是为了保护我 |
[39:07] | from the Demogorgon from another dimension? | 不被另一个维度的魔王抓走吗 |
[39:09] | – Max, I’m serious, shut up! – Oh, no, no! | -麦克斯 我是认真的 别说了 -不不不 |
[39:11] | You know what it was? It was Eleven. The girl… | 你知道是什么吗 是十一 那个女孩… |
[39:14] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[39:17] | You’re going to get us killed. | 你这样会害死我们的 |
[39:20] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[39:25] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[39:26] | I really wish I wasn’t. | 我也希望我在开玩笑 |
[39:31] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[39:33] | I can’t. | 我证明不了 |
[39:34] | So what? I’m supposed to just trust you? | 所以呢 要我就这样相信你吗 |
[39:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:44] | Shit. I gotta go. Um… | 糟了 我该走了 |
[39:47] | Don’t follow me out. Okay? | 别跟着我出去好吗 |
[39:51] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[40:01] | The hell I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[40:02] | I’m not late. | 我没迟到 |
[40:03] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我说的不是这个 |
[40:06] | Oh, Lucas? | 你说卢卡斯吗 |
[40:09] | So he has a name now, huh? | 所以现在这家伙有名字了 |
[40:12] | It’s a small town, okay? We weren’t hanging out. | 这是个小镇子 我们没有一起玩 |
[40:15] | Well, you know what happens when you lie. | 你知道你要是撒谎的话会有什么下场 |
[40:18] | I’m not lying. | 我没有撒谎 |
[40:31] | What if they try to replicate that? | 如果他们企图重现这一切呢 |
[40:33] | The more attention we bring to ourselves, | 我们越是招来注意 |
[40:35] | the more people like the Hollands who know the truth, | 有越多霍兰德夫妇那样的人知道真相 |
[40:37] | the more likely that scenario becomes. | 那个情况就越有可能成真 |
[40:39] | You see why I have to stop the truth from spreading, too. | 这就是为什么我得阻止真相扩散开 |
[40:42] | Just the same as those weeds there. | 就像那些杂草一样 |
[40:44] | By whatever means necessary. | 不惜一切代价 |
[40:49] | So, is it enough? | 所以 够了吗 |
[40:55] | The tape recording, is it enough? | 这个录音够了吗 |
[40:58] | Is it incriminating? | 能证明他们有罪吗 |
[41:18] | – What are you doing? – Thinking. | -你在干什么 -思考 |
[41:19] | With vodka? | 喝着伏特加 |
[41:20] | It’s a central nervous system depressant. | 它是我的中枢神经系统抑制剂 |
[41:22] | So yes, with vodka. | 所以是的 喝着伏特加思考 |
[41:32] | Music? Really? | 还要音乐 真的吗 |
[41:33] | Yes. It helps me… | 是的 它能帮助我… |
[41:36] | What? Think? | 帮什么 思考 |
[41:54] | How long is this gonna take? | 你要花多久 |
[41:56] | Longer if you keep talking. | 你还说个不停 那只会更久 |
[41:58] | Is the tape incriminating or not? | 这个录音到底能不能证明有罪 |
[42:00] | It’s a simple question. | 这是一个很简单的问题 |
[42:04] | There’s nothing simple about it. | 没有什么是简单的 |
[42:05] | Nothing simple about anything you’ve told me. | 你告诉我的任何事都不简单 |
[42:07] | You don’t believe us, do you? | 你不相信我们 是吗 |
[42:08] | I believe you, but that’s not the problem. | 我相信你 但这不重要 |
[42:10] | You don’t need me to believe you. | 你不需要我相信你 |
[42:12] | You need them to believe you. | 你需要他们相信你 |
[42:14] | – Them? – Them. | -他们 -他们 |
[42:15] | With a capital “T.” | 就是他们 |
[42:18] | Your priest, your postman, your teacher, the world at large. | 你的神父 邮差 老师 普罗大众 |
[42:24] | They won’t believe any of this. | 他们全都不会相信 |
[42:25] | That’s why we made the tape. | 这也就是为什么我们录了下来 |
[42:28] | That’s easy to bury. Easy. | 这很容易掩埋 很容易 |
[42:30] | He admits it. You heard it. He admits culpability. | 他承认了 你听到了 他承认了有罪 |
[42:34] | You’re being naive, Nancy! | 你太天真了 南茜 |
[42:36] | Those people… | 这些人… |
[42:39] | They’re not wired like me and you, okay? | 他们的脑回路不像你我一样 |
[42:41] | They don’t spend their lives | 他们不会把生命浪费在 |
[42:43] | trying to get a look at what’s behind the curtain. | 寻找窗帘之后的真相上 |
[42:46] | They like the curtain. | 他们喜欢窗帘 |
[42:48] | It provides them stability, comfort, definition. | 能给予他们稳定 舒适 分明的生活 |
[42:51] | This… | 这个… |
[42:53] | this would open the curtain, | 会掀开窗帘 |
[42:54] | and open the curtain behind that curtain, okay? | 掀开隐藏在那垂窗帘之后的真相 |
[42:57] | So the minute someone with an ounce of authority calls bullshit, | 所以当有屁大点权威的人站出来说这是胡扯时 |
[43:02] | everyone will nod their heads and say, | 每个人都会点点头 然后说 |
[43:04] | “See? Ha! I knew it! It was bullshit.” | 看吧 我就知道 都是一派胡言 |
[43:07] | That is, if you even get their attention at all. | 这还是如果你真的能受到一点关注的情况下 |
[43:10] | You’re saying we did all of this for nothing? | 所以你的意思是我们做的都是无用功吗 |
[43:12] | I’m saying, I’m thinking. | 我说的是 我在思考 |
[43:28] | This is ridiculous. | 这真是太荒谬了 |
[43:30] | – That’s it. That’s it! – What’s it? | -就是这样 就是这样 -怎么了 |
[43:33] | It’s just too strong. Too strong. | 这酒太烈了 太烈了 |
[43:40] | Better. | 好多了 |
[43:49] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[43:53] | We water it down. | 我们把它稀释 |
[43:54] | – Precisely. – Wait. What? | -没错 -等等 什么 |
[43:57] | Your story. We moderate it. | 你的故事 我们修改一些 |
[44:02] | Just like this drink here. | 就像这杯酒一样 |
[44:04] | We make it more tolerable. | 我们把它稀释得没那么烈 |
[44:08] | Perhaps Barbara was exposed to some dangerous toxins. | 或许芭芭拉暴露在了某种危险的毒素中 |
[44:14] | A leak from the lab. Like Three Mile Island or something. | 实验室的泄露 就像三里岛那样之类的 |
[44:18] | Something scary but familiar. | 可怕但是却又不陌生 |
[44:22] | Close enough that it hits the man right where it hurts. | 只要力度够 就能正中那些人的要害 |
[44:25] | And those assholes that killed Barb… | 那么这些杀死了芭芭拉的混蛋… |
[44:28] | They’ll go down. | 就能被一举拿下 |
[44:37] | All right, what are we looking at? | 我们在看的是什么 |
[44:38] | This was some of the soil we took yesterday. | 一些我们昨天采集的土壤 |
[44:41] | Okay. So what is your concern? | 所以你想表达什么呢 |
[44:44] | Well, we didn’t find any signs of contamination. | 我们没有发现污染物的痕迹 |
[44:47] | Uh, nothing hazardous other than some pesticides. | 除了农药之外没有任何有害成分 |
[44:50] | Well, it’s a farm. | 毕竟是农田 |
[44:51] | Right, right. Exactly. But… | 没错 没错 但是… |
[45:24] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[45:27] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[45:33] | It’s okay if I sit here, right? | 我坐在这没事吧 |
[45:36] | Yes. | 没事 |
[45:37] | And I won’t mess it up or anything? | 我不会打扰到你之类的吗 |
[45:39] | – No. – Okay. | -不会 -好吧 |
[45:41] | If you talk to Terry, | 如果你能跟泰芮说话 |
[45:42] | will you tell her that I love her very much? | 你能告诉她我很爱她吗 |
[45:45] | And that I’m sorry that I didn’t believe… | 而且我很抱歉我没有相信… |
[45:47] | – Stop talking. – Okay, sorry. | -不要再说话了 -好 抱歉 |
[45:52] | Breathe. Sunflower. Rainbow. | 呼气 太阳花 彩虹 |
[45:57] | Three to the right. Four to the left. | 左转三下 右转四下 |
[45:59] | 450 Four-fifty. | |
[46:02] | Breathe. | 呼气 |
[46:04] | Breathe. Sunflower. Rainbow. | 呼气 太阳花 彩虹 |
[46:08] | Three to the right. Four to the left. Four-fifty. | 左转三下 右转四下 450 |
[46:12] | – Breathe. – Mama? | -呼气 -妈妈 |
[46:15] | – Sunflower. Rainbow. – Mama, it’s me… | -太阳花 彩虹 -妈妈 是我… |
[46:18] | Three to the right. Four to the left. | 左转三下 右转四下 |
[46:20] | – Four-fifty. – Jane. | -450 -简 |
[46:22] | Breathe. Sunflower. | 呼气 太阳花 |
[46:24] | I’m here now. | 我现在在这 |
[46:26] | 450 Four-fifty. | |
[46:28] | Breathe. Sunflower. Rainbow. | 呼气 太阳花 彩虹 |
[46:32] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[46:34] | No. | 不 |
[46:39] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[46:51] | Mama! Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[46:54] | – Oh, my baby! – What do I do? | -我的宝宝 -我该怎么办 |
[46:55] | – Mama, what do I do? Help me! – Breathe. Breathe. | -妈妈 我该怎么办 帮帮我 -呼气 |
[46:58] | Just breathe. Breathe. Just breathe, all right? | 呼气 呼气 呼气 好吗 |
[47:02] | They’re on their way. | 他们马上来了 |
[47:02] | – They’re on their way, okay? – Okay. | -他们马上来了 好吗 -好 |
[47:05] | Stay with us, darling. Stay with us. | 坚持住 亲爱的 坚持住 |
[47:42] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[47:47] | Jane? | 简 |
[47:48] | – Where’s Jane? – I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | -简在哪里 -对不起 我很抱歉 |
[47:50] | No, I saw her. | 不 我看到她了 |
[47:51] | – No, no, she wasn’t breathing. – She was crying. | -不 她已经没气了 -她明明哭了 |
[47:54] | – No. – I heard it. He was there. | -不 -我听到了 他也在 |
[47:57] | – Who was there? – He took her. | -谁也在 -他把她带走了 |
[47:59] | Don’t take it out! Terry! | 别拔掉 泰芮 |
[48:00] | – Terry! – No! No! | -泰芮 -不 不 |
[48:03] | Please don’t! | 不要 |
[48:05] | Three to the right. Four to the left. | 右转三下 左转四下 |
[48:36] | Ma’am, can I see your badge? | 女士 我能看看你的证件吗 |
[48:39] | Stay back. Stay back! | 后退 后退 |
[48:48] | Jane? Jane? | 简 简 |
[49:01] | Jane… No! | 简 不 |
[49:03] | No! No! She’s my child! No! | 不 不 她是我的孩子 不 |
[49:07] | She’s my child! | 她是我的孩子 |
[49:12] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[49:14] | No. | 不 |
[49:20] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[49:25] | 450 Four-fifty. | |
[49:40] | Breathe. They’re on their way. | 呼气 他们马上来了 |
[49:43] | Stay with us, darling. | 坚持住 亲爱的 |
[49:45] | Sunflower. | 太阳花 |
[49:46] | Three to the right. Four to the left. | 左转三下 右转四下 |
[49:49] | – Rainbow. Four-fifty. – Breathe. | -彩虹 450 -呼气 |
[49:52] | Sunflower. Rainbow. | 太阳花 彩虹 |
[49:54] | Jane… No! | 简 不 |
[49:56] | – Four-fifty. – Breathe. | -450 -呼气 |
[49:57] | – Three to the right. Four to the left. – Breathe. | -右转三下 左转四下 -呼气 |
[50:00] | – Sunflower. Rainbow. – Breathe. | -太阳花 彩虹 -呼气 |
[50:03] | – Three to the right. Four to the left. – Breathe. | -右转三下 左转四下 -呼气 |
[50:04] | Four-fifty. Sunflower. Rainbow. | 450 太阳花 彩虹 |
[50:08] | Sunflower. Rainbow. | 太阳花 彩虹 |
[50:11] | Three to the right. Four to the left. | 右转三下 左转四下 |
[50:13] | Four-fifty. Breathe. Sunflower. | 450 呼气 太阳花 |
[50:21] | There’s nothing. There’s nothing here. | 什么都没有 这里什么都没有 |
[50:23] | – Are… are we close? – We’re in the vicinity. | -我们…我们接近了吗 -我们在附近了 |
[50:25] | What’s that mean, the vicinity? | 附近 什么意思 |
[50:26] | It means we’re close. I don’t know. It’s not precise. | 我们越来越近了 我不知道 这不准确 |
[50:29] | But we did all that work. | 但我们比对了那么久 |
[50:30] | I told you, the scale ratio | 我说了 比例尺 |
[50:31] | is not exactly one-to-one. We needed to take… | 并不是严格一比一的 我们得… |
[50:33] | – Turn right. – What? | -右转 -什么 |
[50:35] | – I saw him. – Where? | -我看到他了 -哪里 |
[50:37] | Not here. In my now-memories. | 不在这里 在我的即时记忆里 |
[50:39] | – In your what? – Turn right! | -你的什么 -右转 |
[50:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[50:54] | Superspy. | 超级间谍 |
[50:55] | What’s Jim doing here? Joyce? | 吉姆在这里干什么 乔伊 |
[50:57] | Boys, I need you to stay here. | 伙计们 你们给我留在这里 |
[51:00] | No. Mom, Mom, Mom, it’s not safe. | 不 妈妈 妈妈 那不安全 |
[51:02] | That’s why I need you to stay here! Stay here! | 所以我才要你们留在这里 留在这里 |
[51:06] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[51:09] | Hey, be careful. | 小心点 |
[51:11] | Just going down the hole. | 到洞里看看 |
[51:14] | Vines. | 藤蔓 |
[51:18] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[51:19] | – The shovel? – Yes, give me the shovel. | -铲子吗 -是的 把铲子给我 |
[51:34] | I need you to help me get down there. | 我要你帮我下去 |
[51:35] | – Joyce, what are you talking about? – Bob! Now! | -乔伊 你在说什么 -鲍勃 快点 |
[51:51] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[51:53] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[51:56] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[51:58] | Joyce, | 乔伊 |
[51:59] | – what is going on? Where are we? – Bob, are you okay? | -怎么回事 我们在哪 -鲍勃 你没事吧 |
[52:01] | Tunnels. Is this Will’s map? | 隧道 这是威尔的地图吗 |
[52:04] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[52:05] | Are we in Will’s map? | 我们在威尔的地图里吗 |
[52:07] | Hopper! Hopper! | 霍普 霍普 |
[52:11] | We’re in Will’s map. | 我们在威尔的地图里 |
[52:13] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[52:14] | We’re actually inside of Will’s map. | 我们真的在威尔的地图里 |
[52:16] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[52:17] | How did he know all this? | 他怎么知道这个地方的 |
[52:26] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[52:27] | Over here! | 这边 |
[52:30] | It’s his. | 这是他的 |
[52:32] | He’s gotta be this way. | 他肯定往这边走了 |
[52:36] | Come on. | 快点 |
[52:41] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[52:45] | Do you see anything? I mean, in your now-memories? | 你在你的即时记忆里 看到什么了吗 |
[53:08] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[53:10] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[53:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:19] | This is… | 这是… |
[53:22] | Oh! It’s his arm. | 是他的胳膊 |
[53:32] | It’s choking him. | 他快憋死了 |
[53:35] | Knife. | 刀子 |
[53:36] | – Knife? – It’s over there. | -刀子 -在那边 |
[53:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[53:42] | Hands! | 手 |
[53:43] | Hands! | 手 |
[53:48] | Cut it… | 割掉 |
[53:53] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[53:59] | Oh, my God. Hopper, are you okay? | 天啊 霍普 你没事吧 |
[54:02] | – Joyce. – Are you okay? Are you okay? | -乔伊 -你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[54:06] | – Hey, Bob. – Hey, Jim. | -鲍勃 -吉姆 |
[54:10] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[54:13] | Go! Go! Go! Clear the area! | 快走 快走 离开这片区域 |
[54:15] | – Go! – Wait. | -快走 -等等 |
[54:16] | Move, now! | 快走 |
[54:25] | Will? Will, you okay? | 威尔 威尔 你没事吧 |
[54:28] | Will, what’s wrong? | 威尔 怎么了 |