时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Get him out. Go! Go! Go! | 把他拖出来 快快快 |
[00:10] | God! Hold on, sweetie! | 天啊 亲爱的 坚持住 |
[00:16] | I’m right here. Just hold on. | 妈妈就在边上 再忍一会 |
[00:30] | – Vitals? – Heart rate 220. Temperature’s 106. | -体征 -心跳220 体温41 |
[00:34] | Will, where does it hurt? | 威尔 你哪里疼 |
[00:36] | All over. | 哪里都疼 |
[00:38] | She says he feels like he’s burning. Check for burns. | 她说他感觉全身烧起来了 查下烧伤 |
[00:43] | I don’t see anything. | 什么都没发现 |
[00:46] | – Where does it hurt the most, Will? – Everywhere! Everywhere! | -你哪里最疼 威尔 -哪里都疼 |
[01:03] | Wait a sec. How big? | 等等 你说有多大 |
[01:05] | First it was like that. Now he’s like this. | 刚开始这么点 现在这么大 |
[01:09] | I swear to God, man, it’s just some little lizard, okay? | 我打赌肯定就是某种蜥蜴 |
[01:11] | – It’s not a lizard. – How do you know? | -肯定不是蜥蜴 -你怎么知道 |
[01:13] | – How do I know if it’s not? – Yeah. | -我怎么知道不是 -对 |
[01:14] | How do you know it’s not just a lizard? | 你怎么知道不是蜥蜴 |
[01:16] | Because his face opened up and he ate my cat. | 因为它的脸会张开 还吃了我的猫 |
[01:45] | I don’t hear shit. | 我没听到响动 |
[01:48] | He’s in there. | 它就在里面 |
[02:03] | All right, listen, kid. | 小兔崽子 |
[02:04] | I swear, if this is some sort of Halloween prank, | 这要是什么万圣节整蛊 |
[02:07] | – you’re dead. – It’s not. | -你就死定了 -不是 |
[02:08] | – All right? – It’s not a prank. | -听懂了吗 -不是整蛊 |
[02:09] | Get it out of my face. | 别照着我了 |
[02:11] | You got a key for this thing? | 你有钥匙吗 |
[02:22] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[02:24] | He must be further down there. | 它肯定躲到很里面了 |
[02:27] | I’ll stay up here in case he tries to escape. | 我就守在这 免得它逃跑 |
[03:11] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[03:15] | Steve, what’s going on down there? | 史蒂夫 下面发生什么了 |
[03:19] | Get down here. | 下来 |
[03:25] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[03:30] | Oh, shit! | 惨了 |
[03:38] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[03:40] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[04:52] | 第六章 间谍 | |
[05:35] | That thing, it… it did something to him. | 那玩意 肯定对他做了什么 |
[05:39] | Okay. And these now-memories, as you call them, | 你说的那个什么即时记忆 |
[05:41] | how long has he been experiencing them? | 他已经这样多久了 |
[05:43] | I told you, since Thursday. Since I found him in the field. | 我说过了 从周四我发现他站在操场开始 |
[05:46] | And why wasn’t he brought in? | 你为什么当时不把他带来 |
[05:47] | I have been bringing him in, and what have you done? | 我一直带他过来 可你们做了什么 |
[05:50] | Nothing. Nothing! | 什么都没做 |
[05:52] | These are new symptoms, Joyce. | 现在是新症状 乔伊 |
[05:54] | No. No, he has been telling you over and over that something’s wrong, | 不不 他一直在告诉你有点不对劲 |
[05:58] | and you said it was all in his head. | 可你却说他都是胡思乱想 |
[05:59] | You said, “Be patient.” Those were your words. | 你说”耐心点” 这可是你的原话 |
[06:02] | I understand that you’re upset, okay? I get it. | 我知道你现在很生气 我懂 |
[06:05] | I would be, too, if I were in your shoes. | 换作是我 我也生气 |
[06:07] | But we are all in the same boat here, | 我们现在是同一战线 |
[06:09] | and I just need you to try… | 希望你能… |
[06:10] | What? Stay calm? Trust you? | 怎样 冷静吗 相信你吗 |
[06:14] | No, I want him transferred to a real hospital. | 不 我要把他转去真正的医院 |
[06:18] | Well, you know that’s not possible. | 你知道这是不可能的 |
[06:19] | He really will get the best treatment here, Mrs. Byers. | 他在这能得到最好的治疗 拜耶斯太太 |
[06:22] | The very best. | 最好的 |
[06:26] | And what are you treating him for, exactly? | 你们到底想治疗什么 |
[06:32] | Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with him? | 有人能告诉我他到底怎么了吗 |
[06:36] | Can a single person in this room tell me | 这房间里能有一个人能告诉我 |
[06:39] | what is wrong with my boy? | 我儿子到底怎么了吗 |
[06:44] | What is wrong with my boy? | 我儿子到底怎么了 |
[06:47] | You see why I have to stop the truth from spreading, too. | 这就是为什么我得阻止真相扩散开 |
[06:51] | Just the same as those weeds there. | 就像那些杂草一样 |
[06:53] | By whatever means necessary. | 不惜一切代价 |
[07:13] | 莫里·鲍曼 寄给《芝加哥太阳报》 | |
[07:19] | – To taking down the man. – To taking down the man. | -搞垮那家伙 -搞垮那家伙 |
[07:27] | Commie bastards sure know how to make a spirit. Am I right? | 共党混蛋还真是会酿好酒啊 对吧 |
[07:32] | Oh, no, no, no. We… we can’t. | 不不不 我们不喝 |
[07:33] | Yeah, no. No, I’ve got to drive. | 对 不喝 我还得开车 |
[07:35] | Drive? What, tonight? | 开车 今晚吗 |
[07:37] | Our parents… | 我们爸妈 |
[07:38] | Would be proud if they knew what you were up to. | 要是知道你们干了什么会为你们自豪的 |
[07:42] | Just tell ’em you’re at Tammy’s or Dawn’s or whoever’s, | 就说你们住泰米家或者道恩家之类的 |
[07:46] | and take my guest room. | 睡我家客房 |
[07:50] | – I mean, do… do you want to stay? – Well, it is pretty late. | -你想待在这吗 -已经很晚了 |
[07:54] | Okay. Uh… Could I use the sofa? | 好 我可以睡沙发吗 |
[07:59] | Okay, I’m confused. What’s going on here? A lovers’ quarrel? | 我看不懂了 怎么回事 小情侣吵架了 |
[08:03] | – No, no. I mean, we’re just friends. – Friends. | -不不不 我们只是朋友 -朋友 |
[08:13] | You’ve told me a lot of shockers today, | 你们今天说了很多让我震惊的事 |
[08:15] | but that, that is the first lie. | 可这是你们说的第一个谎话 |
[08:18] | – It’s not a lie. – No? | -不是谎话 -不是吗 |
[08:21] | You’re young, attractive. | 你们年轻貌美 |
[08:23] | You’ve got chemistry, history, plus the real shit, shared trauma. | 你们有感觉 有交情 而且共同经历过创伤 |
[08:31] | Trust issues, am I right? | 我猜是信任问题吧 |
[08:34] | Something to do with your dad. | 和你爸有关 |
[08:35] | – What? No, I mean, my dad’s… – An asshole. | -什么 我爸确实… -是个混蛋 |
[08:38] | Hmm. It is a curse to see so clearly. | 我也不想看事情看得这么通透 |
[08:42] | You, you’re harder to read. | 你 你就难看穿了 |
[08:46] | Probably, like everyone, | 可能 就像每个人一样 |
[08:48] | afraid of what would happen if you accepted yourself | 害怕如果接受了真正的自己 |
[08:51] | for who you really are | 会发生什么事 |
[08:53] | and retreated back to the safety of… | 退缩回安全的… |
[08:58] | – Name? Name? – Steve. | -他叫什么 他叫什么 -史蒂夫 |
[09:00] | Oh. Steve. We like Steve. | 史蒂夫 大家都喜欢史蒂夫 |
[09:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:06] | – But we don’t love Steve. – What? | -但我们不爱史蒂夫 -什么 |
[09:09] | No, we… I mean, I do. | 不 我们… 我爱他 |
[09:14] | There it is, ladies and germs, the second lie of the evening. | 女士先生们 这是今晚的第二个谎言 |
[09:22] | So, how’d I do? | 我猜的怎么样 |
[09:25] | My goodness. You two are adorable, aren’t you? | 我的天 你们俩真可爱 |
[09:33] | Listen… | 这样吧 |
[09:34] | there’s a pull-out sofa in my study if you want it. | 如果需要 我书房里有张折叠沙发 |
[09:38] | But if I were you, | 但换作是我 |
[09:40] | I’d cut the bullshit and share the damn bed. | 我就废话少说 共睡一张床了 |
[09:54] | Afraid. | 害怕 |
[10:01] | Trust issues? | 信任问题 |
[10:04] | Trust issues. | 信任问题 |
[10:07] | Retreat? | 退缩 |
[10:09] | I don’t retreat. | 我不退缩 |
[10:11] | Trust issues? I do not… | 信任问题 我不… |
[10:26] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[10:28] | I… I just wanted to say that… | 我只想说 |
[10:30] | Oh, no, don’t… I mean… He’s so drunk. | 不 别… 他喝醉了 |
[10:34] | – Wasted. – Yeah. | -烂醉如泥 -没错 |
[10:35] | I mean, what? He knows us for a couple of hours, | 他才认识我们几个小时 |
[10:37] | and he’s got us all figured out? | 就对我们了如指掌 |
[10:39] | Exactly. | 就是 |
[10:40] | God. Okay, yeah. I feel… I’m glad we feel the same way. | 好吧 我觉得 很庆幸我们有同感 |
[10:44] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s fine. | 是的 那很好 |
[10:53] | So, uh, good night, I guess. | 那么 晚安了吧 |
[10:58] | Yeah, um, good night. | 嗯 晚安 |
[11:56] | Oh, He-Man, thank you for saving my life. | 宇宙巨人希曼 感谢你救我一命 |
[11:59] | What strong muscles you have. | 你的肌肉好强壮 |
[12:04] | – I knew it. – Hey! They’re in love! | -我就知道 -人家在谈恋爱呢 |
[12:07] | No, actually, they’re not. | 才没有 |
[12:09] | They don’t even exist on the same planet. | 他们根本不在一个星球 |
[12:11] | Aren’t you too old to be playing with toys? | 你这么大了玩玩具合适吗 |
[12:14] | That… that’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[12:16] | The point is to stay out of my room. | 重点是不准进我房间 |
[12:19] | Then tell your little nerdy friend to shut his mouth. | 那就叫你的书呆子朋友闭嘴 |
[12:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[12:25] | “Code red, Lucas. Code red. Code red.” | “红色警报 卢卡斯 红色警报” |
[12:29] | Bunch of nerds. | 一群宅男 |
[12:32] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[12:38] | Dustin! | 达斯汀 |
[12:40] | This is Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin? | 我是卢卡斯 收到回答 达斯汀 |
[12:43] | – Well, well, well, look who it is. – Sorry, man. | -看看谁终于来了 -抱歉 老兄 |
[12:45] | My stupid sister turned it off. | 我的傻逼妹妹把对讲关了 |
[12:46] | Well, when you were having sister problems, | 你和你妹妹忙着闹别扭的时候 |
[12:48] | Dart grew again, he escaped, | 达达又长大了 逃走了 |
[12:50] | and I’m pretty sure he’s a baby Demogorgon. | 我敢说他就是还没长大的魔王 |
[12:52] | – Wait. What? – I’ll explain later. | -什么 -我待会解释 |
[12:54] | – Meet me and Steve at the old junkyard. – Steve? | -到废品场找我和史蒂夫 -史蒂夫 |
[12:57] | And bring your binoculars and wrist rocket. | 带上你的望远镜和手腕火箭 |
[12:58] | Steve Harrington? | 史蒂夫·哈灵顿 |
[13:00] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[13:02] | Just be there, stat. Over and out. | 赶紧来就对了 通话结束 |
[13:12] | All right, cowboy, good news. | 牛仔 好消息 |
[13:15] | We’re giving you the green light. | 你可以走了 |
[13:17] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[13:20] | Never better. | 再好不过了 |
[13:22] | All right, well, got a present for ya. | 好吧 给你带了礼物 |
[13:26] | – The hell is that? – Uh, something you should see. | -那是什么 -你该来瞧瞧 |
[13:41] | Watch your step. | 小心点 |
[14:13] | All living organisms | 所有的生物 |
[14:15] | develop defense mechanisms against attack. | 都会发展出防御机制来抵抗攻击 |
[14:19] | They adapt. They find some way to survive. | 适应环境 找寻生存之道 |
[14:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[14:38] | It’s pretty impressive, isn’t it? | 非常惊人 对吧 |
[14:40] | It’s been spreading, | 它不断扩张 |
[14:42] | growing beneath us like some cancer. | 在我们底下如癌症般扩散 |
[14:46] | – Why aren’t you burning it? – There’s a complication. | -为什么不烧毁它 -出现了新的状况 |
[14:55] | They made me sign, like, a thousand documents. | 他们让我签了成千上百张文件 |
[14:58] | I mean… we all had to. We had to. | 我们都必须签名 |
[15:03] | I mean, I lost track at a certain point. | 我都不知道是怎么回事了 |
[15:05] | They’re gonna make you do the same. I’m sure. | 他们肯定也会一样地要求你 |
[15:08] | Yeah. Well, hey, whatever. | 是啊 管他的 |
[15:13] | What kind of documents? | 什么样的文件 |
[15:15] | Uh, confidentiality, | 保密协议 |
[15:17] | and there were these official forms saying, | 还有些正式的表格 |
[15:19] | like, nothing ever happened, which is why… | 写得仿佛什么事也没发生 所以说 |
[15:23] | Will got lost in the woods. | 威尔在森林里迷路了 |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:28] | Man, I always thought stuff | 天啊 我还以为 |
[15:30] | like this happened in movies and comic books. | 这种事只会发生在电影或漫画里 |
[15:33] | Certainly not in Hawkins, | 不可能发生在霍金斯 |
[15:35] | and certainly not to someone like you. | 更不该发生在你身上 |
[15:37] | – Or you. – Yeah. | -或是你 -是啊 |
[15:40] | Bob Newby, superhero. | 鲍勃·纽比 超级英雄 |
[15:48] | You cold? | 冷吗 |
[15:49] | Uh, just a little jitters, I guess. | 只是有点紧张吧 |
[15:52] | Hey, don’t you start worrying about me. | 我不许你担心我 |
[15:54] | – Okay. – Okay? I’m fine. | -好 -我没事的 |
[15:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:58] | It’s not like you didn’t warn me. “This is not a normal family.” | 你也警告过我 “这不是普通的家庭” |
[16:02] | – Isn’t that what you said? – Yeah. | -你当时这么说的吧 -是的 |
[16:05] | You weren’t kidding. | 你不是说着玩的 |
[16:08] | It kinda makes my idea of | 所以我想搬去缅因 |
[16:10] | moving to Maine sound a little less crazy, right? | 也不算什么疯狂的想法吧 |
[16:13] | Oh, it… it’s not crazy at all. | 不 一点也不疯狂 |
[16:19] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[16:23] | Is there a doctor? We need a doctor! | 医生在吗 我们需要医生 |
[16:25] | Sweetie, how you feeling? | 亲爱的 感觉怎么样 |
[16:27] | – You okay? – Okay, they’re on their way. | -你还好吗 -他们马上就来 |
[16:32] | – Who is that? – What? | -他是谁 -什么 |
[16:35] | – What? – It’s me, big guy. It’s Bob. | -什么 -是我啊 鲍勃 |
[16:40] | Are you a… | 你是… |
[16:43] | doctor? | 医生吗 |
[16:44] | No. No, it’s just me. Just… just Bob. | 不是 是我啊 鲍勃 |
[17:25] | So, Jonathan, how was the pull-out? | 乔纳森 你昨晚抽出来了吗 |
[17:31] | Uh, sorry? | 你说什么 |
[17:33] | The sofa. | 沙发床 |
[17:35] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, it was good. | 抽出来了 挺好睡的 |
[17:39] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[17:53] | Yeah, we just, um… | 我们就… |
[17:56] | We just had some fun girl time. | 就几个女孩聚在一起玩 |
[17:57] | Will you be back for dinner? | 你今晚回来吃吗 |
[17:59] | – Yeah, I’ll be home real soon. – Say hey to Ally for me. | -我马上就回来 -替我向艾莉问声好 |
[18:02] | – Okay. All right. I love you, too, Mom. – Bye. | -好的 妈我也爱你 -拜拜 |
[18:06] | She said Mike’s at your brother’s house. | 她说迈克在你弟弟家 |
[18:08] | They just had a sleepover. So… | 就是过个夜 |
[18:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:11] | Do you wanna try again? | 你再打一次试试 |
[18:13] | No. No, it’s fine. | 不用了 |
[18:15] | They’re probably just at the matinee or something. | 估计是去看日场电影什么的了 |
[18:18] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 可能吧 |
[18:28] | For your travels. | 路上喝 |
[18:31] | And to water it down. | 兑水冲淡 |
[18:34] | Got it. | 遵命 |
[18:36] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你 |
[18:39] | Don’t thank me yet. Just keep your eyes on the papers, hmm? | 先别谢我 总之记得看报纸 |
[18:43] | And if you need to reach me again… | 如果你们还想联系我 |
[18:47] | don’t. | 别了 |
[19:09] | 21 Twenty-one. | |
[19:13] | 22 Twenty-two. | |
[19:17] | – Max, are you getting that or what? – Okay! | -麦克斯 你到底去不去开门 -知道了 |
[19:20] | Swear to God, Max! | 搞什么呢 麦克斯 |
[19:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[19:34] | – I have proof. – What? | -我有证据了 -什么 |
[19:35] | Proof that what I told you was real. But we have to hurry. | 证明我说的都是真的 但我们得抓紧了 |
[19:39] | What kind of proof? | 什么证据 |
[20:07] | Who the hell were you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[20:13] | Mormons. | 摩门教徒 |
[20:15] | Mormons? | 摩门教徒 |
[20:17] | Talkative ones. | 废话超多 |
[20:37] | Come on, hop on. | 快来 |
[20:39] | Hurry. | 快 |
[20:43] | This better be good, stalker. | 耍我你就死定了 跟踪狂 |
[20:55] | Do you know your name? | 你知道自己叫什么吗 |
[20:57] | Will. | 威尔 |
[20:58] | – Your full name? – William Byers. | -全名呢 -威廉·拜耶斯 |
[21:02] | Do you know… Do you know who I am? | 你…你知道我是谁吗 |
[21:06] | A doctor. | 医生 |
[21:08] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[21:11] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[21:14] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我吗 |
[21:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:19] | How about, uh… How about this guy here? | 那…那这个人呢 |
[21:24] | Know who that is? | 知道他是谁吗 |
[21:29] | It’s all right. Take your time. | 没事 慢慢想 |
[21:34] | That’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[21:37] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[21:40] | What about me, kid? You remember me? | 那我呢 小子 记得我吗 |
[21:48] | They tell me you helped save me last night. | 他们说你昨晚救了我 |
[21:51] | You remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[21:54] | Do you remember anything about last night? About what happened? | 你还记得昨晚发生了什么吗 |
[21:58] | I remember they hurt me. | 我记得他们弄疼我了 |
[22:04] | You mean the doctors? | 你是说医生吗 |
[22:07] | No. The soldiers. | 不 士兵 |
[22:11] | The soldiers hurt you? | 士兵弄疼你了 |
[22:13] | They shouldn’t have done that. | 他们不该这么做的 |
[22:16] | It upset him. | 惹到他了 |
[22:21] | You say, “Upset him.” Is that him? | 你说的他 是这个吗 |
[22:32] | Okay. Okay, I wanna try something. | 好 我想试试看 |
[22:34] | It’s gonna seem a little odd at first, | 可能刚开始会有点奇怪 |
[22:37] | but I think it’s really gonna help us understand what’s going on. | 但我觉得应该能帮助我们了解情况 |
[22:40] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[22:42] | Okay. | 可以 |
[22:48] | Now, Will, I want you to just let us know | 威尔 如果你有什么感觉 |
[22:51] | if you feel anything. Okay? | 尽管告诉我们 |
[23:07] | – Do you feel anything? – Little sting. | -有什么感觉吗 -有点刺痛 |
[23:10] | It stings? Where? | 刺痛 哪里 |
[23:13] | My chest. | 胸口 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:20] | – How about now? – It… it burns. | -现在呢 -烧得疼 |
[23:23] | – It burns. – Where? | -烧得疼 -哪里疼 |
[23:26] | Everywhere. | 哪里都疼 |
[23:28] | That’s enough. That’s enough! | 够了 够了 |
[23:31] | Stop! You heard her! That’s enough! | 停 你也听到了 够了 |
[23:32] | That’s it! We’re done! | 够了 住手 |
[23:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:36] | Sweetie… Sweetie. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事了 |
[23:41] | Our best guess right now is | 我们目前最有可能的猜测是 |
[23:43] | it’s some kind of virus which is causing this | 这应该是某种会导致 |
[23:47] | neurological disorder. | 神经失调的病毒 |
[23:50] | Now, when… when a typical virus attaches itself to its host… | 典型病毒附着在宿主身上 |
[23:56] | it duplicates, right? | 它会复制 |
[23:57] | It spreads, essentially hijacking the host. | 它会扩散 最终占领宿主 |
[24:01] | A virus is alive. It has an intelligence. | 病毒是活的 拥有自身的智力 |
[24:05] | That’s not… That’s not unusual. | 那…那很正常 |
[24:08] | What is so unusual here, | 不正常的是 |
[24:10] | this virus… | 这种病毒 |
[24:12] | the infected hosts seem to be communicating. | 被感染的宿主仿佛有联系 |
[24:18] | It has some sort of a hive intelligence, | 它仿佛有某种类似蜂巢网络的智力结构 |
[24:22] | and it’s connecting all the hosts. | 它会联接所有宿主 |
[24:26] | The good news is a virus can be cured. | 好消息是病毒是可以治愈的 |
[24:29] | We… we’re gonna continue to run tests. | 我们…我们会继续进行测试 |
[24:31] | We’re gonna see what we find. | 看看能有什么发现 |
[24:34] | What happens when he can’t remember anything? | 万一他什么都不记得了呢 |
[24:39] | When there’s nothing else there? | 当那里什么都没了 |
[24:42] | What happens when my boy is gone? | 万一我的孩子没了呢 |
[24:54] | All right, so let me get this straight. | 让我理一理 |
[24:57] | You kept something you knew was probably dangerous | 你养着一个你明知非常危险的东西 |
[24:59] | in order to impress a girl who… who you just met? | 只是为了讨好某个…你刚认识的女孩子 |
[25:04] | All right, that’s grossly oversimplifying things. | 好吧 这极其过分地简化了整件事 |
[25:07] | I mean, why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway? | 为什么会有女孩子喜欢恶心的鼻涕虫呢 |
[25:10] | An interdimensional slug? Because it’s awesome. | 跨维度的鼻涕虫 因为很酷啊 |
[25:13] | Well, even if she thought it was cool, | 就算她觉得这样很酷 |
[25:14] | which she didn’t, I… I just… | 而且她也没觉得 我只是… |
[25:17] | I don’t know. I just feel like you’re trying too hard. | 我不知道 我觉得你好像有点用力过猛 |
[25:19] | Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair, all right? | 不是每个人都像你一样拥有完美发型的 |
[25:21] | It’s not about the hair, man. | 这跟发型没关系 |
[25:23] | The key with girls is just… just acting like you don’t care. | 吸引女孩子的关键是…假装你不在乎 |
[25:27] | – Even if you do? – Yeah, exactly. It drives them nuts. | -就算真的在乎吗 -是的 她们会因此癫狂 |
[25:30] | – Then what? – You just wait until, uh… | -然后呢 -你只要等着… |
[25:36] | – until you feel it. – Feel what? | -直到你有感觉 -什么感觉 |
[25:38] | It’s like before it’s gonna storm, you know? | 就像暴风雨来临之前 你懂吗 |
[25:41] | You can’t see it, but you can feel it, like this, uh… | 你看不出来 但你能感觉到这种… |
[25:45] | electricity, you know? | 来电 |
[25:47] | Like in the electromagnetic field | 就像云朵在大气层 |
[25:49] | when the clouds in the atmosphere… | 激发的电磁场… |
[25:50] | No, no, no, no, no. Like a… Like a sexual electricity. | 不不不 就像…肉体上的来电 |
[25:55] | You feel that and then you make your move. | 你感觉到后再出击 |
[26:00] | So that’s when you kiss her? | 那时候就亲她吗 |
[26:01] | – No, whoa, whoa. Slow down, Romeo. – Sorry. | -不 慢点 罗密欧 -对不起 |
[26:04] | Sure, okay, some girls, yeah, they want you to be aggressive. | 有些女孩会希望你主动一点 |
[26:08] | You know, strong, hot and heavy, like a… | 强势 火辣又霸道 就像… |
[26:12] | I don’t know, like a lion. | 我不知道 就像一头狮子 |
[26:13] | But others, you gotta be slow, you gotta be stealthy, like a… | 但有的女孩子要慢慢来 你要小心 像… |
[26:18] | like a ninja. | 就像一个忍者 |
[26:19] | What type is Nancy? | 南茜是哪种 |
[26:21] | Nancy’s different. She’s different than the other girls. | 南茜不一样 她和其他女孩不一样 |
[26:25] | Yeah, she seems pretty special, I guess. | 是啊 她看上去很特别 |
[26:27] | Yeah. Yeah, she is. | 没错 |
[26:29] | But this girl’s special, too, | 但是这个女孩也很特别 |
[26:31] | you know. It’s just, like, something about her. | 你知道 她好像身上有些魔力 |
[26:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:36] | You’re not falling in love with this girl, are you? | 你没有爱上这个女孩吧 |
[26:39] | Uh, no. No. | 没有 没有 |
[26:41] | – Okay, good. Don’t. – I won’t. | -很好 别爱上她 -我不会的 |
[26:45] | She’s only gonna break your heart, | 她只会让你心碎 |
[26:46] | and you’re way too young for that shit. | 你还年轻 不应该遭受这一切 |
[26:56] | Faberge. | 法布里奇 |
[26:57] | What? | 什么 |
[27:00] | It’s Faberge Organics. | 法布里奇有机系列 |
[27:03] | Use the shampoo and conditioner, | 用那个系列的洗发水和护发素 |
[27:04] | and when your hair’s damp… | 当你的头发有点潮时… |
[27:05] | It’s not wet, okay? | 不是湿的时候 |
[27:06] | – When it’s damp… – Damp. | -是潮的时候… -潮 |
[27:09] | You do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray. | 你来四下法拉·福塞特定型喷雾 |
[27:13] | – Farrah Fawcett spray? – Yeah, Farrah Fawcett. | -法拉·福塞特定型喷雾 -法拉·福塞特 |
[27:16] | You tell anyone I just told you that and your ass is grass. | 你要是敢把我刚刚说的话告诉别人 |
[27:20] | You’re dead, Henderson. Do you understand? | 你就死定了 亨德森 明白吗 |
[27:22] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[27:25] | Okay. | 很好 |
[27:28] | – Farrah Fawcett, really? – I mean, she’s hot. | -法拉·福塞特 真的吗 -她很性感 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:51] | Hey, it’s, uh… | 我是… |
[27:55] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[27:59] | I know that I’ve been gone too long, and, uh… | 我知道我消失了很久 |
[28:02] | It’s… I just, I want you to know that it’s not about you | 我…我想告诉你这不是因为你 |
[28:05] | and it’s not about our fight. | 不是因为我们吵的架 |
[28:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:12] | Something came up, and I will… | 出了点事 我… |
[28:13] | I will explain it all when I see you. | 等我看到你后会向你解释的 |
[28:16] | I just… I want you to know that I’m not mad. | 我只是…我想告诉你我没有生气 |
[28:21] | I’m just sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:25] | About everything. | 关于这一切 |
[28:31] | I… | 我… |
[28:34] | I don’t want you to get hurt at all. | 我一点都不希望你受伤 |
[28:39] | And I don’t wanna lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[28:49] | Just make sure you heat up some real food. Not just Eggos. | 你加热点食物 不要只吃冰冻松饼 |
[28:52] | And I want you to eat all the peas, | 我要你把豆子都吃了 |
[28:54] | even if they’re mushy and gross. And… | 就算你觉得黏糊糊很恶心 还有… |
[28:58] | I will be home soon. | 我马上就回家了 |
[29:05] | This is him last week. | 这是他上周的CT图 |
[29:08] | And there are the hippocampal abnormalities we had discussed. | 我们讨论过他颅中异常的海马体 |
[29:11] | Nothing out of line with what we’ve seen | 跟我们以往见过的那些 |
[29:13] | from others suffering from post-traumatic stress. But… | 创伤后遗症患者没有什么区别 但是 |
[29:18] | this is Will from last night. | 这是威尔昨晚的脑截面图 |
[29:19] | And as you can see, | 我们可以看到 |
[29:21] | there are now abnormalities in the limbic and paralimbic areas. | 在边缘区域出现了异常 |
[29:24] | And this… | 而这张 |
[29:28] | is from an hour ago. | 是一小时之前的 |
[29:37] | I don’t hear any suggestions. | 你们都无话可说吗 |
[29:39] | We have bigger problems than the boy. | 我们有比这个男孩更重要的问题 |
[29:41] | – Do we? – We can’t keep delaying the burn. | -是吗 -我们不能再延缓焚烧的进度了 |
[29:45] | You’re talking about putting… putting a Band-Aid on this. | 这个办法…完全是治标不治本 |
[29:48] | Right now, a Band-Aid is the best option. | 现在这种办法是唯一的办法 |
[29:50] | It’s our only option. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[29:54] | And if it kills the boy? | 万一把那孩子弄死了呢 |
[29:55] | Then quite frankly, Sam, it kills him. | 那老实说 塞姆 只能弄死他了 |
[29:59] | Say that to me again. | 你再给我说一遍 |
[30:01] | The rate this is spreading, he’ll be lost by the end of the day. | 根据这种扩散速度 他撑不过今天 |
[30:05] | What we do or don’t do won’t change the outcome. | 我们怎么做都无法改变这个结果 |
[30:08] | We have to start the burn. | 我们得开始焚烧 |
[30:13] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[30:15] | I’m going to think. | 我去想一想 |
[30:23] | What the hell is taking so long? | 怎么这么久还不出来 |
[30:27] | Hey… doctors take forever, always. | 医生总是会花很久 |
[30:31] | Just try and relax. Just be patient. | 放松点 耐心点 |
[30:45] | You know, I just… | 我要… |
[30:53] | Let me through. Let me through! | 让我过去 让我过去 |
[30:54] | – You know we can’t do that. – I need to talk to… | -你知道我们不能让你过去 -我得找… |
[30:56] | – He’ll be with you shortly. – You said that an hour ago. | -他马上就会出来了 -你一小时前就那么说 |
[31:14] | Will. | 威尔 |
[31:15] | Will? Will? | 威尔 威尔 |
[31:19] | What’s wrong? Are you hurting again? | 怎么了 你又疼了吗 |
[31:25] | I saw something. | 我看到了一些东西 |
[31:28] | In your now-memories? | 在你的即时记忆里 |
[31:34] | The shadow monster. | 那个暗影恶魔 |
[31:37] | I think I know how to stop him. | 我觉得我知道该怎么阻止他了 |
[31:55] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, this will do. | 好吧 这里可以 |
[31:58] | This will do just fine. | 这里很合适 |
[32:00] | Good call, dude. | 好选择 哥们 |
[32:10] | I said medium-well! | 我说了要五分熟 |
[32:15] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[32:24] | You told her? | 你和她说了 |
[32:25] | – So what? – “So what?” | -那又怎么了 -那又怎么了 |
[32:27] | – You wanted to tell her, too. – But I didn’t, all right? | -你也想告诉她 -但我没有 好吗 |
[32:30] | We agreed not to tell her and to look for Dart. | 我们都同意不告诉她 一起找达达 |
[32:32] | Who you conveniently found. | 是你在路边随便捡的 |
[32:34] | Are you suggesting that I’m lying? | 你是说我在撒谎吗 |
[32:36] | I’m saying you have a creepy little bond with him. | 我是说你和它有种畸形的感情 |
[32:38] | Yeah, that was before he turned into a Demogorgon. | 那是在它变成魔王之前 |
[32:41] | – And you haven’t heard from Mike? – No. | -你没有迈克的消息吗 -没有 |
[32:43] | – Or Will? – No. | -或者威尔 -没有 |
[32:44] | – Hopper? – No! No one is around. | -霍普 -不 谁都不在 |
[32:47] | Why do you think I’m with Steve Harrington? | 不然我为什么会和史蒂夫·哈灵顿一起 |
[32:50] | – Something’s… – Wrong. I agree. | -有些… -不对劲 我同意 |
[32:52] | Which is why we need as much help as we can get. | 所以我们需要尽可能多的帮手 |
[32:59] | She didn’t believe me anyway. | 反正她不相信我 |
[33:02] | You probably didn’t tell it right. | 可能是因为你说的方式不对 |
[33:04] | That must be it. | 肯定是这样的 |
[33:07] | So, we good? | 那我们俩没问题吧 |
[33:11] | Hey! Dickheads! | 蠢蛋 |
[33:13] | How come the only one helping me out is this random girl? | 为什么唯一帮我的人是这个不知道哪里来的小姑娘 |
[33:15] | We lose light in 40 minutes. Let’s go. Let’s go, I said! | 40分钟后就要天黑了 快点 快点 |
[33:18] | – All right, asshole! God! – Okay! Stupid. | -好吧 混蛋 天啊 -真蠢 |
[33:39] | What… | 这… |
[33:41] | What is all of this? | 这都是什么 |
[33:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:49] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[33:51] | Will? | 威尔 |
[34:19] | I don’t shoot Polaroid. | 我不用宝丽来 |
[34:21] | – What? – It’s not mine. | -什么 -这不是我的 |
[34:25] | Someone else has been here. | 有人来过这里 |
[34:44] | Sam, this is ludicrous. | 塞姆 这太荒唐了 |
[34:45] | – Just give him a moment, okay? – We don’t have time… | -给他点时间 好吗 -我们没有时间… |
[34:47] | Hey, jackass, why don’t you do us all a favor and shut up, okay? | 混蛋 你能不能行行好闭上嘴巴 |
[35:02] | That’s it. | 就是这里 |
[35:04] | That’s what? What… what’s there, Will? | 这是什么 这…那里有什么 威尔 |
[35:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:09] | I just know he doesn’t want me to see there. | 我只知道他不想让我看到那里 |
[35:15] | I think it’s important. | 我觉得这里很重要 |
[36:26] | Let’s see if this kid’s a wizard or schizo, Doc. | 看看这孩子到底是贤者还是疯子 博士 |
[36:32] | First door on your right, gentlemen. | 你们右手边第一个洞 先生们 |
[36:35] | – I’m guessing a ten. – Let’s not overdo it now. | -我猜十级 -先别太紧张 |
[36:40] | I read four. | 显示四级 |
[36:43] | Moving in. | 正在进入 |
[37:48] | So you really fought one of these things before? | 你真的曾经和其中一个玩意儿战斗过 |
[37:53] | And you’re, like, totally, 100% sure it wasn’t a bear? | 你 百分百确定那不是一只熊 |
[37:56] | Shit. Don’t be an idiot. Okay? It wasn’t a bear. | 别犯蠢了 好吗 那不是熊 |
[38:00] | Why are you even here if you don’t believe us? | 如果你不相信我们 你干吗要来 |
[38:03] | Just go home. | 回家去吧 |
[38:05] | Geesh. Someone’s cranky. Past your bedtime? | 某些人脾气真大 过了你的睡觉时间吗 |
[38:14] | That’s good. Just show her you don’t care. | 很好 让她看看你并不在乎 |
[38:18] | I don’t. | 我不在乎 |
[38:20] | Why are you winking, Steve? Stop. | 你冲我挤什么眼睛 史蒂夫 别挤了 |
[38:33] | It’s kinda awesome. | 看起来挺棒的 |
[38:36] | The fog, I mean. | 我是说这些雾 |
[38:39] | Looks like the ocean. | 看起来像是海洋 |
[38:41] | – You miss it? – What? | -你很想念吗 -什么 |
[38:43] | The ocean. The waves? California? | 海洋 波浪 加利福尼亚 |
[38:49] | Hawkins seems pretty lame, I bet. | 相比之下霍金斯肯定烂透了 |
[38:51] | No, no, no, it’s not that. It’s just… | 不不不 不是的 只是… |
[38:58] | My dad’s still there. So… | 我爸爸还在那里 所以… |
[39:01] | – Why? – It’s this legal term called “Divorce.” | -什么 -是一个叫”离婚”的法律程序 |
[39:05] | See, when two married people don’t love each other anymore… | 当一对夫妇并不相爱了时 |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:10] | My mom and my stepdad, they wanted | 我妈妈和我的继父 |
[39:15] | a fresh start away from him. | 想远离他 开始全新的生活 |
[39:20] | As if… As if he was the problem, which is total bull. | 好像…问题都出在他身上似的 简直是胡扯 |
[39:25] | And things… | 而现在… |
[39:27] | are just worse now. | 情况变得更糟了 |
[39:30] | My stepbrother’s always been a dick, | 我的继兄总是很混蛋 |
[39:31] | but now he’s just angry… | 但现在他… |
[39:36] | all the time and… | 总是发火… |
[39:40] | Well, he can’t take it out on my mom, so… | 他不能对我妈妈发火 所以… |
[39:44] | So he takes it out on you? | 所以他就把气撒在你身上 |
[39:48] | I don’t even know why I’m telling you this. | 我都不知道我为什么要跟你说这些 |
[39:51] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[39:54] | I know that I can be a jerk like him sometimes, | 我知道有时候我可能跟他一样混蛋 |
[39:59] | and I do not want to be like him. Ever. | 而我不想像他那样 永远不要那样 |
[40:06] | I guess I’m angry, too, and… | 我觉得我心里也有火气 而且… |
[40:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:18] | Jesus! What’s wrong with me? | 天哪 我怎么了 |
[40:21] | You’re nothing like your brother, okay? | 你跟你哥哥完全不同 好吗 |
[40:23] | You’re cool and different. And you’re super smart. | 你很酷 与众不同 而且非常聪明 |
[40:27] | And you’re, like, totally tubular. | 而且你 弯弯曲曲 |
[40:31] | – Nobody actually says that, you know. – Well, I do now. | -没人会那么说话 你知道吗 -现在我知道了 |
[40:35] | And it makes you seem really cool. | 这让你看起来非常酷 |
[40:38] | I like talking with you, Mad Max. | 我喜欢跟你说话 疯狂麦克斯 |
[40:41] | And I like talking with you, stalker. | 我也喜欢跟你说话 尾行者 |
[40:53] | – You see him? – No. | -你看到他了吗 -没有 |
[40:55] | Lucas, what’s going on? | 卢卡斯 怎么回事 |
[40:58] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[41:05] | I’ve got eyes! Ten o’clock! Ten o’clock! | 我看到了 十点钟方向 十点钟方向 |
[41:09] | There. | 在那里 |
[41:12] | – What’s he doing? – I don’t know. | -它在做什么 -我不知道 |
[41:17] | – Wait. You sure that’s not a dog? – What? | -等等 你确定那不是只狗 -什么 |
[41:23] | He’s not taking the bait. Why is he not taking the bait? | 它没有上钩 它为什么不上钩呢 |
[41:26] | Maybe he’s not hungry? | 可能它还不饿 |
[41:28] | Maybe he’s sick of cow. | 可能它吃腻了牛肉 |
[41:39] | Steve? Steve, what are you doing? | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 你在做什么 |
[41:42] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[41:46] | Just get ready. | 做好准备 |
[42:14] | Come on, buddy. | 快来 哥们儿 |
[42:21] | – What’s he doing? – Expanding the menu. | -他在做什么 -加菜 |
[42:24] | Come on, buddy. | 快来 哥们儿 |
[42:28] | Come on, buddy. | 快来 哥们儿 |
[42:30] | Come on. Dinner time. | 快来 该吃晚饭了 |
[42:33] | Human tastes better than cat, I promise. | 人肉肯定比猫肉好吃 我向你保证 |
[42:38] | He’s insane. | 他疯了 |
[42:40] | He’s awesome. | 他太厉害了 |
[43:03] | Steve, watch out! | 史蒂夫 小心 |
[43:05] | A little busy here! | 我忙着呢 |
[43:06] | Three o’clock! Three o’clock! | 三点钟方向 三点钟方向 |
[43:13] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[43:16] | Steve! Abort! Abort! | 史蒂夫 撤退 撤退 |
[43:27] | – Steve, run! – Steve, hurry! | -史蒂夫 快跑 -史蒂夫 快 |
[43:28] | Steve, run! | 史蒂夫 快跑 |
[43:34] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[43:35] | Are they rabid or something? | 它们是得了什么狂犬病吗 |
[43:37] | They can’t get in! They can’t! | 他们进不来 进不来 |
[43:44] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[43:47] | Is anyone there? Mike? Will? God! Anyone! | 有人在吗 迈克 威尔 天哪 有人吗 |
[43:51] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[43:53] | We’re at the old junkyard, and we are going to die! | 我们在废垃圾场 我们要死了 |
[44:09] | Out of the way! Out of the way! You want some? Come get this! | 让开 让开 你想要吗 来拿呀 |
[44:46] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[44:56] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[44:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:59] | – Steve scared ’em off? – No. | -史蒂夫把他们吓跑了 -没有 |
[45:02] | No way. | 不可能 |
[45:05] | They’re going somewhere. | 他们要去什么地方 |
[45:20] | – Almost there, ladies. – Roger. | -就快到了 姑娘们 -收到 |
[45:35] | All right, stay frosty, boys. | 好了 冷静点 小伙子们 |
[45:51] | – Wait. That’s where I was. – What? | -等等 我去过这里 -什么 |
[45:54] | It’s that damn graveyard. | 这就是那个该死的墓地 |
[46:09] | Sir, there’s nothing here. | 报告长官 这里什么都没有 |
[46:13] | Looks like your kid’s full of shit, Doc. | 看起来你的孩子满口胡言 博士 |
[46:27] | Got some kind of fog moving in now. | 现在突然起雾了 |
[46:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:36] | What? What do you mean, sweetie? | 什么 你什么意思 亲爱的 |
[46:41] | He made me do it. | 是他逼我做的 |
[46:44] | Who? Who made you do what? | 谁 谁逼你做的 |
[46:47] | I told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[46:50] | They upset him. | 他们把他惹怒了 |
[46:53] | They shouldn’t have done that. | 他们不该那样做 |
[46:55] | They shouldn’t have upset him. | 他们不该惹怒他 |
[46:59] | The spy. | 间谍 |
[47:01] | The spy! | 间谍 |
[47:03] | We’ve got movement. | 我们发现有动静 |
[47:05] | You’ve got company, fellas. | 有东西来了 伙计们 |
[47:09] | I need to get through! It’s a trap! | 我得过去 这是个陷阱 |
[47:11] | It’s a trap! I need to warn them. It’s a trap! | 这是个陷阱 我得警告他们 这是个陷阱 |
[47:16] | I can’t see shit! Where are they? Where are they? | 我什么都看不见 他们在哪儿 他们在哪儿 |
[47:21] | They’re right on you! | 他们就在你上面 |
[47:22] | – Wait, what? – What was that? | -等等 什么 -那是什么 |
[47:32] | Will, sweets, talk to me. You got to help me understand. | 威尔 亲爱的 告诉我 你一定要让我明白 |
[47:35] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[48:04] | You should go now. | 你现在应该走了 |
[48:17] | They’re almost here. | 他们快来了 |