时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Mother of God. | 天啊 |
[00:51] | It’s… it’s polycarbonate. | 聚碳酸酯材质的 |
[00:52] | It can’t get through. | 它撞不过来 |
[01:02] | Mother Mary and Joseph. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[01:12] | You sure about that glass? | 你确定这玻璃撑得住吗 |
[01:17] | What the hell? | 怎么了 |
[01:18] | – We’re too late. – What? | -来不及了 -什么 |
[01:20] | We’re too late! | 来不及了 |
[01:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:24] | We’re under attack. | 它们攻来了 |
[01:26] | What’s going on down there? | 下面怎么了 |
[01:35] | Hurry! | 快 |
[01:36] | This way. | 这边 |
[01:56] | We need to make Will sleep. | 我们得让威尔睡着 |
[01:57] | – What? – He’s a spy. | -什么 -他是间谍 |
[01:59] | If he knows where we are, | 要是他知道我们在哪 |
[02:00] | – so does the shadow monster. – He’s lying! | -那暗影怪兽也知道了 -他在说谎 |
[02:01] | He killed those soldiers. He’ll kill us, too! | 它杀了士兵们 也会杀了我们 |
[02:03] | He’s lying! He’s lying! He’s lying! He’s lying! He’s lying! | 他在说谎 他在说谎 他在说谎 |
[02:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[02:18] | Those are gunshots! | 有枪声 |
[02:20] | He’s lying! He’s lying! | 他在说谎 他在说谎 |
[02:21] | Okay, Will, Will, listen, listen. Do you know who I am? | 威尔 听我说 你知道我是谁吗 |
[02:26] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[02:28] | You’re… | 你是… |
[02:31] | You’re… You’re Mom. | 你是…我妈妈 |
[02:36] | Hold him down. | 摁住他 |
[02:38] | No! No! Let go! No! No! Let me go! Let go! | 不不 放开我 不 放开我 |
[02:42] | – No, let me go! – I’m sorry. | -不 放开我 -对不起 |
[02:43] | – I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. – Let me go! Let go! Let me go! | -对不起 -放开我 放开我 |
[02:47] | No! Let go! Let me go! Let me go! | 不 放开我 放开我 |
[03:04] | We gotta go. We gotta go. | 快逃 快逃 |
[03:23] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:48] | 第八章 吸灵魔 | |
[05:20] | Hey, guys, we’re home. | 孩子们 我们回来了 |
[05:23] | Guys? | 孩子们 |
[05:24] | Hello? | 在家吗 |
[05:26] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[06:10] | Billy? | 比利 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I’m a little bit busy in here, Susan. | 我现在有点忙 苏珊 |
[06:14] | Open the door. Right now. | 赶快开门 |
[06:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:26] | Why don’t you tell us? | 你说怎么了 |
[06:28] | Because I don’t know. | 因为我不知道 |
[06:29] | – We can’t find Maxine. – And her window’s open. | -我们找不到麦克辛 -她房间窗户开着 |
[06:33] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | -她去哪了 -我不知道 |
[06:36] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[06:37] | Look, I’m sure she just, I don’t know, | 我猜她肯定是 |
[06:39] | went to the arcade or something. | 去游戏厅了吧 |
[06:41] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 肯定没事的 |
[06:42] | You were supposed to watch her. | 我让你看好她的 |
[06:44] | I know, Dad. I was. | 我知道 爸 我看着了 |
[06:46] | It’s just you guys were three hours late, | 只不过你们俩晚回来三个小时 |
[06:47] | and, well, I have a date. | 我要出去约会了 |
[06:51] | I’m sorry, okay? | 抱歉 |
[06:53] | That’s why you’ve been staring at yourself in the mirror | 所以你才像个娘炮一样照镜子 |
[06:55] | like some faggot instead of watching your sister? | 而不看好你妹妹吗 |
[06:57] | I have been looking after her all week, Dad. Okay? | 爸 我整个礼拜都在照看她好吧 |
[07:00] | She wants to run off, then that’s her problem, all right? | 她自己想溜 那是她的问题好吧 |
[07:03] | She’s 13 years old. She shouldn’t need a full-time babysitter. | 她都13岁了 不需要保姆整天看着了 |
[07:06] | And she’s not my sister! | 再说了 她又不是我妹妹 |
[07:14] | What did we talk about? | 我们之前怎么说的 |
[07:20] | What did we… talk about? | 我们 之前 怎么 说的 |
[07:25] | Respect and responsibility. | 尊重与责任 |
[07:28] | That is right. | 没错 |
[07:29] | Now, apologize to Susan. | 向苏珊道歉 |
[07:38] | I’m sorry, Susan. | 对不起 苏珊 |
[07:40] | It’s okay, Neil, really… | 算了 尼尔 没事了 |
[07:41] | No, it’s not okay. Nothing about his behavior is okay. | 不行 他做的一切都不能这么算了 |
[07:47] | But he’s gonna make up for it. | 但他会弥补 |
[07:50] | He’s gonna call whatever whore he’s seeing tonight | 不管他今晚约了哪个婊子 |
[07:54] | and cancel their date. | 全推了 |
[07:56] | And then he’s gonna go find his sister. | 然后他会找到他妹妹 |
[08:00] | Like the good, kind, respecting brother that he is. | 当个善良又尊重人的好哥哥 |
[08:06] | Isn’t that right, Billy? | 对吧 比利 |
[08:09] | Isn’t that right? | 对不对 |
[08:13] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[08:16] | I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you. | 抱歉 我没听清你说什么 |
[08:20] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[08:24] | Find Max. | 找到麦克斯 |
[08:36] | You’re positive that was Dart? | 你确定那是达达吗 |
[08:38] | Yes. He had the same exact yellow pattern on his butt. | 确定 它屁股上有同样的黄色图案 |
[08:40] | He was tiny two days ago. | 它两天前还那么小 |
[08:42] | Well, he’s molted three times already. | 它已经蜕皮三次了 |
[08:44] | – Malted? – Molted. | -推皮 -蜕皮 |
[08:46] | Shed his skin to make room for growth like hornworms. | 脱下皮才有空间长大 就像天蛾幼虫 |
[08:49] | – When’s he gonna molt again? – It’s gotta be soon. | -它什么时候再蜕皮 -估计快了 |
[08:51] | When he does, he’ll be fully grown, or close to it. | 等它再蜕了 那就可以算彻底长成了 |
[08:54] | And so will his friends. | 它的伙伴们也是 |
[08:55] | Yeah, and he’s gonna eat a lot more than just cats. | 那它吃掉的就不只是猫了 |
[08:57] | Wait, a cat? | 等等 猫 |
[08:59] | – Dart ate a cat? – No, what? No. | -达达吃了只猫 -什么 不不 |
[09:02] | What are you talking about? He ate Mews. | 你为什么要否认 它吃了喵喵 |
[09:04] | – Mews? Who’s Mews? – It’s Dustin’s cat. | -喵喵 喵喵是谁 -达斯汀的猫 |
[09:06] | – Steve! – I knew it! You kept him! | -史蒂夫 -我就知道 你藏着他 |
[09:08] | No! | 不 |
[09:10] | No. | 没有 |
[09:11] | No, I… No, I… | 我 没有 |
[09:14] | He missed me. He wanted to come home. | 他想我了 他想跟我回家 |
[09:15] | – Bullshit! – I didn’t know he was a Demogorgon, okay? | -放屁 -我又不知道他是大魔王 |
[09:18] | – Oh, so now you admit it? – Guys, who cares? We have to go. | -现在你承认了 -无所谓了 走吧 |
[09:20] | I care! You put the party in jeopardy! | 有所谓 你害了我们团队 |
[09:23] | You broke the rule of law! | 你违反了规定 |
[09:24] | – So did you! – What? | -你不也是吗 -什么 |
[09:26] | You told a stranger the truth! | 你把真相告诉陌生人了 |
[09:28] | A stranger? | 陌生人 |
[09:29] | You wanted to tell her, too! | 你不是也想告诉她吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah! But I didn’t, Lucas, okay? | 对 但我没说好吗 卢卡斯 |
[09:33] | I didn’t tell her! | 我没告诉她 |
[09:34] | We both broke the rule of law, okay? So we’re even. We’re even. | 我们两个都违反了 所以我们扯平了 |
[09:38] | No, no! We’re not even. Don’t even try that. | 不 我们没有扯平 想都别想 |
[09:40] | Your stupid pet could have ate us for dinner! | 你的蠢宠物差点吃掉我们 |
[09:43] | – That was not my fault! – Guys? | -那不是我的错 -伙计们 |
[09:44] | He wasn’t gonna eat us. | 他不会吃我们的 |
[09:45] | He was crawling to come say hello? | 那他只是爬过来打个招呼吗 |
[09:47] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[09:54] | No, no, no. Hey, guys, why are you headed towards the sound? | 不 不 不 你们为什么朝声音的方向去 |
[09:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:01] | Shit! | 该死 |
[10:17] | I don’t see him. | 我看不到他 |
[10:26] | It’s the lab. | 是实验室 |
[10:29] | They were going back home. | 他们回家了 |
[10:40] | Look, this is us, and this is the nearest exit. | 看 这里是我们 这里是最近的出口 |
[10:44] | But even if we somehow make it there, there’s no way out. | 但即使我们到了那里也出不去 |
[10:47] | – What do you mean? – The locks are fail secure. | -你是什么意思 -那里的锁是掉电保险的 |
[10:49] | Fail secure? | 掉电保险 |
[10:50] | If there’s a power outage, the building goes on lockdown. | 如果停电了 整栋楼就会被封锁起来 |
[10:53] | Can it be unlocked remotely? | 能远程解锁吗 |
[10:54] | With a computer, sure, but somebody’s gotta reset the breakers. | 如果有电脑当然可以 但得有人去重置断路器 |
[10:57] | Where are the breakers? | 断路器在哪里 |
[10:57] | Breakers are in the basement, three floors down. | 断路器在地下室 三层楼下面 |
[11:00] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[11:02] | To reset the breakers. | 去重置断路器 |
[11:03] | Okay, then what? | 然后呢 |
[11:04] | – Then we get out of here. – No, then the power comes back on. | -然后我们离开这里 -不 然后电力会恢复 |
[11:07] | If you wanna unlock the doors, | 如果想要开门 |
[11:08] | you have to reboot the computer system, | 你还得重启电脑系统 |
[11:10] | and then override the security codes with a manual input. | 然后手动输入重置安全码 |
[11:14] | Fine, how do I do that? | 好 我要怎样做 |
[11:16] | You can’t. Not unless you know BASIC. | 你做不了 除非你懂BASIC |
[11:18] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白那是什么意思 |
[11:19] | It’s a computer programming language. | 那是一种计算机语言 |
[11:21] | Teach it to me. | 教我 |
[11:22] | Shall I teach you French while I’m at it, Jim? | 这种时候我顺便教你点法语得了 吉姆 |
[11:24] | How about a little German? | 要不来点德语 |
[11:26] | How about you, Doc? You speak BASIC? | 你呢 博士 你懂BASIC吗 |
[11:29] | No. | 不懂 |
[11:31] | Okay, I got this. | 好吧 我来 |
[11:34] | I got this. | 我来 |
[11:36] | No. Bob. | 不 鲍勃 |
[11:38] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[11:44] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[11:46] | Remember, Bob Newby, superhero. | 记得吗 鲍勃·纽比是个超级英雄 |
[11:59] | Okay, grab his walkie. | 好的 拿着他的对讲机 |
[12:08] | All right, you know how to use one of these? | 好吧 你知道怎么用这个吗 |
[12:11] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:14] | Safety on. Safety off. Point. Squeeze. | 保险开 保险关 瞄准 开枪 |
[12:20] | Point and squeeze. Okay. Easy-peasy. | 瞄准开枪 小菜一碟 |
[12:24] | If anything happens down there, | 如果下面出什么事了 |
[12:25] | I want you to come right back up. | 我要你马上回来 |
[12:26] | Right back here. Listen. | 马上回来 听着 |
[12:30] | Don’t wait for me. As soon as I get those doors open… | 别等我 我一把门打开 |
[12:33] | – I’m gonna get them out. – Yeah. | -我就带他们出去 -对 |
[12:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:37] | Okay, well… I’ll be in touch. | 好的 保持联络 |
[12:53] | Why are the lights off? | 为什么灯都关了 |
[12:55] | Maybe it’s closed? | 可能这里关门了 |
[12:56] | Security took the night off? | 保安不上班吗 |
[12:58] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[13:06] | It’s not working? | 打不开吗 |
[13:07] | No! The power’s off. | 不 没有电 |
[13:10] | – Jonathan? – What? | -乔纳森 -什么 |
[13:15] | I think there’s something in the woods. | 我觉得树林里有动静 |
[13:18] | Nancy, stay back. | 南茜 退后 |
[13:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:25] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[13:27] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[13:33] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[13:34] | – Nancy? – Jonathan. | -南茜 -乔纳森 |
[13:36] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿做什么 |
[13:37] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿做什么 |
[13:39] | We’re looking for Mike and Will. | 我们在找迈克和威尔 |
[13:40] | – They’re not in there, are they? – We’re not sure. | -他们不在这里 对吗 -我们不确定 |
[13:43] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[14:22] | Keep it together, Bob. | 坚持住 鲍勃 |
[14:35] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[14:57] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 开始吧 |
[15:13] | He made it. | 他做到了 |
[15:18] | – We haven’t seen Will… – I haven’t seen him since… | -我们没见到威尔 -我没见过他… |
[15:20] | The power’s back. | 电力恢复了 |
[15:32] | – Let me try. – Hang on… | -让我试试 -等等 |
[15:34] | Let me try, Jonathan! | 让我试试 乔纳森 |
[15:41] | Son of a bitch! You know what… | 该死 你知道吗 |
[15:44] | Okay, Bob, can you hear us? | 鲍勃 你能听到我们吗 |
[15:46] | Loud and clear, Doc. Can you hear me back? | 听得很清楚 博士 你们能听到我吗 |
[15:48] | Yeah. We hear you all right. | 是的 我们能听到你 |
[15:50] | All right, give me a minute. | 好的 给我一分钟时间 |
[16:04] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[16:09] | It’s open. | 门开了 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:16] | Hey! I got it! | 我搞定了 |
[16:18] | I got it! | 我搞定了 |
[16:22] | Easy-peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[16:23] | Son of a bitch did it. | 这个混蛋做到了 |
[16:25] | Right, I’ll meet you outside. | 好的 我们外面见 |
[16:27] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[16:30] | – Hold on a second, Chief. – What’s wrong? | -等一下 局长 -怎么了 |
[16:32] | West stairwell’s not clear anymore. | 西楼梯间有活动 |
[16:35] | – What’s going on? – We’ve got some company. | -怎么回事 -有东西 |
[16:38] | – Where? – The west stairwell. | -在哪儿 -西楼梯间 |
[16:40] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[16:46] | What the hell’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[16:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:49] | And splash. | 开喷 |
[16:58] | Okay. Okay, that worked. | 好的 管用了 |
[17:01] | Now, get out of there. | 现在赶紧走 |
[17:03] | Go! Go! | 快 |
[17:10] | Wait a second, Chief? | 等等 警长 |
[17:11] | – What? – Take this. | -怎么了 -拿着它 |
[17:13] | – What are you doing? – Any more surprises, I’ll let you know. | -你要做什么 -有情况我立马通知你 |
[17:16] | Go. Go! | 快走 |
[17:38] | Come on, Bob. Come on. | 快点 鲍勃 快 |
[17:42] | Hey, Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[17:44] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[17:45] | – I’m gonna guide you, okay? – Is there a problem? | -你听我指挥 -出什么事了吗 |
[17:48] | No, it’s just… It’s, uh, getting a little crowded up here, | 没有 只是楼上仿佛有点拥挤 |
[17:50] | so we’re gonna have to take this slow. | 所以我们得慢慢来 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:54] | All right, just start walking. | 好 你先走起来 |
[17:59] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[18:05] | Okay, now, your next right. | 接下来右转 |
[18:11] | Now, keep going, keep going, keep going… | 继续走 继续走 继续走 |
[18:20] | Stop! | 停 |
[18:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:28] | Bob, there’s a door on your left, do you see that? | 鲍勃 你看到你左手边的门了吗 |
[18:35] | – That’s a closet. – Okay? | -那是个柜子 -所以呢 |
[18:37] | – Yeah, I need you to get in it. – What? | -躲进去 -什么 |
[18:40] | Now! Right now. Get in the closet. | 快 躲进柜子里 |
[19:20] | Jesus Christ. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:24] | How you holding up there, Bob? You all right? | 你怎么样 鲍勃 还好吗 |
[19:27] | Yeah. Yeah. | 还好 |
[19:31] | You got a pretty clear shot to the front door. | 你现在走到门前就一路畅通了 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:36] | You can do this, okay? | 你能做到的 |
[19:38] | You’re almost home free, all right, Bob? | 你马上就能逃出去了 鲍勃 |
[20:19] | Run! | 跑 |
[20:37] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[20:38] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[20:59] | No! | 不 |
[21:06] | No! | 不 |
[21:24] | Go! | 快走 |
[21:29] | No! | 不 |
[21:31] | Go! | 走 |
[21:32] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[21:36] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[21:38] | No! | 不 |
[21:40] | – What happened? – No! | -怎么了 -不 |
[21:42] | No! | 不 |
[21:44] | He’s gone! He’s gone! | 他已经死了 |
[21:49] | Come on! Get in! | 快 上车 |
[22:02] | Guys? | 各位 |
[22:07] | Look out! | 当心 |
[22:08] | Get back! Get back! | 让开 |
[22:13] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[22:14] | – Come on! Come on, let’s go! – Let’s go! Come on! | -快 快 走 -走走走 |
[22:17] | Get in! Get in! | 快进去 |
[22:20] | Okay! Let’s go! | 好了 走 |
[22:56] | Hey there. It’s me. | 是我 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry, bud. | 对不起 |
[23:03] | Sorry I wasn’t there. I should have been here. | 对不起我没有陪着你 我应该也在的 |
[23:06] | Sam Owens. Dr. Sam Owens. | 塞姆·欧文斯博士 |
[23:10] | I don’t know how many people are there! | 我不知道实验室里有多少人 |
[23:12] | I don’t know how many people are left alive! | 我不知道还有多少人活着 |
[23:15] | I am the police! Chief Jim Hopper! | 我就是警察 吉姆·霍普局长 |
[23:20] | Yes, the number that I gave you, yes. | 就是我刚给你的号码 |
[23:22] | Yes. 6767… | 对 6767 |
[23:24] | I will be here. | 我就在这 |
[23:28] | They didn’t believe you, did they? | 他们不相信你 对吧 |
[23:31] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[23:32] | “We’ll see”? | 再说吧 |
[23:34] | We can’t just sit here while those things are loose! | 我们不能就这样坐视不管 |
[23:36] | We stay here, and we wait for help. | 我们就待在这 等待救援 |
[25:11] | Did you guys know that Bob was | 你们知道鲍勃 |
[25:12] | the original founder of Hawkins AV? | 是霍金斯中学视听俱乐部的创始人吗 |
[25:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:16] | He petitioned the school to start it and everything. | 他向学校请愿创办了这个俱乐部 |
[25:19] | Then he had a fund-raiser for equipment. | 然后他众筹采购设备 |
[25:22] | Mr. Clarke learned everything from him. | 克拉克老师都是跟他学的 |
[25:25] | – Pretty awesome, right? – Yeah. | -很厉害吧 -是啊 |
[25:31] | We can’t let him die in vain. | 我们不能让他白白牺牲 |
[25:33] | What do you want to do, Mike? | 你想怎么做 迈克 |
[25:34] | The Chief’s right on this. | 警长已经在处理了 |
[25:36] | We can’t stop those Demo-dogs on our own. | 只靠我们自己可阻止不了这群魔狗 |
[25:37] | Demo-dogs? | 魔狗 |
[25:40] | Demogorgon dogs. | 魔王 狗 |
[25:44] | Demo-dogs. | 魔王 |
[25:45] | It’s like a compound. | 合成词 |
[25:46] | – It’s like a play on words… – Okay. | -文字游戏 -行了 |
[25:52] | I mean, when it was just Dart, maybe… | 如果只有达达 也许可以 |
[25:53] | But there’s an army now. | 可现在是一大批了 |
[25:54] | – Precisely. – His army. | -没错 -他的军团 |
[25:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:59] | His army. | 他的军团 |
[26:01] | Maybe if we stop him, we can stop his army, too. | 也许我们阻止了他 也就能阻止他的军团 |
[26:09] | – The shadow monster. – It got Will that day on the field. | -暗影怪兽 -那天他在操场入侵了威尔 |
[26:11] | The doctor said it was like a virus, it infected him. | 医生说就像病毒一样感染了他 |
[26:13] | And so this virus, it’s connecting him to the tunnels? | 所以这病毒 让他和隧道连起来了 |
[26:16] | To the tunnels, monsters, the Upside Down, everything. | 隧道 怪物 逆世界 一切 |
[26:18] | Slow down. Slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[26:20] | Okay, so, the shadow monster’s inside everything. | 暗影怪兽无处不在 |
[26:22] | And if the vines feel something like pain, then so does Will. | 如果藤蔓感到痛楚 那威尔也会疼 |
[26:25] | – And so does Dart. – Yeah. Like what Mr. Clarke taught us. | -还有达达 -就像克拉克老师教我们的 |
[26:28] | – The hive mind. – Hive mind? | -蜂巢意识 -蜂巢意识 |
[26:29] | A collective consciousness. It’s a super-organism. | 集体意识 就像超级生物 |
[26:32] | And this is the thing that controls everything. It’s the brain. | 就是这玩意儿控制了一切 这是大脑 |
[26:35] | Like the mind flayer. | 就像吸灵魔 |
[26:39] | – The what? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[26:42] | The mind flayer. | 吸灵魔 |
[26:44] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[26:45] | It’s a monster from an unknown dimension. | 是一个来自未知维度的怪物 |
[26:46] | It’s so ancient that it doesn’t even know its true home. | 它十分古老 甚至不知道它来自哪里 |
[26:50] | Okay, it enslaves races of other dimensions | 它会占据其他维度种族的大脑 |
[26:51] | by taking over their brains | 利用它的高超 |
[26:52] | using its highly-developed psionic powers. | 精神力量控制他们 |
[26:54] | Oh, my God, none of this is real. This is a kids’ game. | 天啊 这些都不是真的 这是小孩玩的游戏 |
[26:57] | No, it’s a manual. And it’s not for kids. | 不 这是说明 而且不是只给小孩玩的 |
[27:00] | And unless you know something that we don’t, | 除非你知道一些我们不知道的事 |
[27:03] | – this is the best metaphor… – Analogy. | -这是最佳的比喻… -类比 |
[27:05] | Analogy? That’s what you’re worried about? | 类比 你就担心这个吗 |
[27:07] | Fine. An analogy for understanding whatever the hell this is. | 好吧 为了理解 类比 不管这是什么意思 |
[27:11] | Okay, so this mind flamer thing… | 好吧 这个吸火魔 |
[27:13] | Flayer. Mind flayer. | 灵魔 吸灵魔 |
[27:15] | What does it want? | 它想要什么 |
[27:16] | To conquer us, basically. | 主要是为了征服我们 |
[27:17] | It believes it’s the master race. | 它自认为自己是优等种族 |
[27:19] | Like the Germans? | 就像德国人 |
[27:21] | Uh, the Nazis? | 纳粹 |
[27:24] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Nazis. | 是的 是的 纳粹 |
[27:26] | If the Nazis were from another dimension, totally. | 如果纳粹是来自另一个维度的话 |
[27:29] | Uh, it views other races, like us, as inferior to itself. | 它认为其他种族 比如我们 都比它低级 |
[27:33] | It wants to spread, take over other dimensions. | 它想扩张 占领其他维度 |
[27:35] | We are talking about the destruction of our world as we know it. | 这可是会毁灭我们所知的这个世界 |
[27:39] | That’s great. That’s great. That’s really great. Jesus! | 太好了 太好了 真是太好了 天啊 |
[27:42] | Okay, so if this thing is | 好吧 如果这个东西 |
[27:44] | like a brain that’s controlling everything, | 像是控制一切的大脑 |
[27:48] | then if we kill it… | 那如果我们杀了它 |
[27:49] | We kill everything it controls. | 我们就杀了它控制的所有的东西 |
[27:51] | – We win. – Theoretically. | -我们就赢了 -理论上来说是的 |
[27:53] | Great. So how do you kill this thing? | 太好了 那我们怎么杀死这个东西 |
[27:55] | Shoot it with Fireballs or something? | 发射火球之类的东西吗 |
[27:56] | No. No, no Fire… No Fireballs. | 不 不 不是火…不是火球 |
[27:59] | Uh, you summon an undead army, uh, because… | 你要召唤一支不死人军队 因为… |
[28:02] | …because zombies, you know, they don’t have brains, | 因为僵尸 没有脑子 |
[28:05] | and the mind flayer, it… it… It likes brains. | 吸灵魔 它…它喜欢脑子 |
[28:09] | It’s just a game. It’s a game. | 这只是一个游戏 一个游戏 |
[28:10] | What the hell are we doing here? | 我们到底在这里干什么 |
[28:12] | I thought we were waiting for your military backup. | 我以为我们是在等你的后援部队 |
[28:14] | We are! | 没错 |
[28:14] | But even if they come, how are they gonna stop this? | 就算他们来了 能怎么阻止这一切 |
[28:16] | You can’t just shoot this with guns. | 你不能用枪打它 |
[28:18] | You don’t know that! We don’t know anything! | 你不知道 我们什么都不知道 |
[28:20] | We know it’s already killed everybody in that lab. | 我们知道它已经杀了实验室里所有人 |
[28:22] | And we know the monsters are gonna molt again. | 我们知道那些怪兽会再次蜕皮 |
[28:24] | And we know that it’s only a matter of time | 我们知道过不了多久 |
[28:26] | before those tunnels reach this town. | 那些隧道就会到达这个小镇 |
[28:28] | They’re right. | 他们说得对 |
[28:31] | We have to kill it. | 我们得杀了它 |
[28:34] | I want to kill it. | 我想杀了它 |
[28:37] | – Me, too. – I… | -我也是 -我 |
[28:37] | Me, too, Joyce, okay? | 我也是 乔伊 |
[28:39] | But how do we do that? | 但我们要怎么做 |
[28:40] | We don’t exactly know what we’re dealing with here. | 我们都不知道我们面对的是什么东西 |
[28:42] | No. But he does. | 是的 但是他知道 |
[28:47] | If anyone knows how to destroy this thing, it’s Will. | 如果说有人知道怎么毁灭这个东西 只有威尔 |
[28:49] | He’s connected to it. He’ll know its weakness. | 他和它链接 他知道它的弱点 |
[28:52] | I thought we couldn’t trust him anymore. | 我以为我们不能再信任他了 |
[28:55] | That he’s a spy for the mind flayer now. | 他是吸灵魔的间谍了 |
[28:58] | Yeah, but he can’t spy if he doesn’t know where he is. | 但是如果他不知道自己在哪里 就没法刺探 |
[29:08] | Yeah, this’ll work. | 这里可以 |
[29:35] | What you did, um, helping the kids… | 你之前 帮助那些孩子 |
[29:39] | that was… really cool. | 真的…挺不错的 |
[29:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:45] | Those little shits are real trouble, you know? | 那些小混蛋真是麻烦 |
[29:48] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我明白 |
[29:57] | Let’s see what we got. | 看看我们有什么 |
[30:06] | I’m… I’m sorry about Dart and all. | 我…我对达达的事很抱歉 |
[30:10] | I guess I just thought that he was my friend. | 我只是以为他是我朋友 |
[30:13] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[30:16] | I broke the rule of law, | 我违反了规则 |
[30:17] | so if you want your girlfriend | 所以如果你希望你女朋友 |
[30:19] | to take over my spot in the party, I understand. | 取代我在团体中的位置 我也能理解 |
[30:23] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我的女朋友 |
[30:25] | I saw you two holding hands in the bus, Lucas. | 我看到你们俩在车上牵手 卢卡斯 |
[30:27] | She was just scared. | 她只是很害怕 |
[30:29] | Maybe, but I could feel it. | 也许吧 但我能感觉到 |
[30:31] | Feel what? | 感觉到什么 |
[30:33] | The electricity. | 来电 |
[30:51] | I get why El was your mage now. | 我明白一一为什么是你们的法师了 |
[30:54] | What? | 什么 |
[30:55] | Lucas. He told me all about her. | 卢卡斯 他和我说了她的所有事 |
[30:58] | Well, he shouldn’t have. | 他不该说的 |
[31:00] | And just because you know the truth, | 就因为你知道真相 |
[31:01] | it doesn’t mean you’re in our party. | 不代表你就是我们团队的人 |
[31:03] | You do know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[31:05] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[31:08] | I mean, why would you want a stupid zoomer in your party anyway? | 再说 为什么要让一只蠢祖玛加入队伍呢 |
[31:14] | I’m just saying, El? | 我只是说 一一 |
[31:17] | She sounds like she was really awesome. | 她听起来真的很酷 |
[31:19] | Yeah, she was. | 没错 |
[31:22] | Until that thing took her. | 直到那东西带走了她 |
[31:25] | Just like it took Bob. | 就像带走鲍勃一样 |
[31:34] | You sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这样有用吗 |
[31:35] | He knew who I was. | 他知道我是谁 |
[31:38] | He’s still in there. | 他还有意识 |
[31:40] | It’s gonna work. | 肯定能成功 |
[31:42] | It has to. | 一定要成功 |
[32:33] | – All right, you ready? – Yeah. | -好了 你准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[33:15] | If he finds out where we are… | 如果他发现了我们在哪里 |
[33:18] | will he send those dogs after us? | 他会派那些狗来找我们吗 |
[33:21] | He won’t find out. | 他不会发现的 |
[33:25] | Yeah, but, if he does… | 但是 如果他发现了 |
[33:32] | Judgment day. | 审判之日 |
[33:47] | What? What? What is this? | 怎么 这是什么 |
[33:53] | What? What is this? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[33:56] | Why am I tied up? | 我为什么被绑起来了 |
[33:59] | Will, we just wanna talk to you. | 威尔 我们只想和你谈谈 |
[34:01] | We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你 |
[34:02] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[34:05] | You recognize this? | 你能认出这个吗 |
[34:06] | Do you recognize this? | 你能认出这个吗 |
[34:11] | We wanna help you. | 我们想帮你 |
[34:12] | But to do that, we have to understand how to kill it. | 但是要帮你 我们必须要明白怎么杀了它 |
[34:15] | Why am I tied up? | 我为什么被绑起来了 |
[34:17] | Why am I tied up? | 我为什么被绑起来了 |
[34:18] | Why am I tied up? Why am I tied up? | 我为什么被绑起来了 我为什么被绑起来了 |
[34:22] | Why am I tied up? Why am I tied up? | 我为什么被绑起来了 我为什么被绑起来了 |
[34:25] | Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 放开我 放开我 |
[34:34] | Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 放开我 |
[34:38] | Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 放开我 放开我 |
[34:43] | Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 放开我 |
[34:46] | Let me go… | 放开我 |
[34:49] | Go… | 放开 |
[34:53] | Go… | 放开 |
[35:06] | Do you know what March 22nd is? | 你知道3月22日是什么日子吗 |
[35:11] | It’s your birthday. | 是你的生日 |
[35:14] | Your birthday. | 你的生日 |
[35:18] | When you turned eight, | 你八岁时 |
[35:21] | I gave you that huge box of crayons. | 我给了你一大盒蜡笔 |
[35:24] | Do you remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[35:26] | It was 120 colors. | 一共有120种颜色 |
[35:31] | And all your friends, they got you Star Wars toys, | 你的朋友给你买了星球大战的玩具 |
[35:36] | but all you wanted to do was draw with all your new colors. | 但你只想用你的新蜡笔画画 |
[35:43] | And you drew this big spaceship, but it wasn’t from a movie. | 你画了一张很大的飞船 但这不是电影里的 |
[35:47] | It was your spaceship. | 那是你的飞船 |
[35:50] | A rainbow ship is what you called it. | 你叫它彩虹飞船 |
[35:54] | And you must have used | 你肯定用了 |
[35:56] | every color in the box. | 所有的颜色 |
[36:01] | I took that with me to Melvald’s | 我带着那张画去了梅维达 |
[36:05] | and I put it up | 裱了起来 |
[36:06] | and I told everyone who came in, | 我和每个进门的人说 |
[36:11] | “My son drew this.” | 这是我儿子画的 |
[36:15] | And you were so embarrassed. | 你觉得很不好意思 |
[36:20] | But I was so proud. | 我特别自豪 |
[36:23] | I was so, so proud. | 我特别 特别自豪 |
[36:31] | Do you remember the day Dad left? | 你记得爸爸离开的那天吗 |
[36:38] | We stayed up all night building Castle Byers… | 我们建了一晚上的拜尔城堡 |
[36:42] | just the way you drew it. | 就按照你画的那样 |
[36:45] | And it took so long because you were so bad at hammering. | 花了很久 因为你太不会用锤子了 |
[36:52] | You’d miss the nail every time. | 你每次都敲不准钉子 |
[36:56] | And then it started raining, but we stayed out there anyway. | 后来开始下雨 但是我们一直在外面 |
[37:01] | We were both sick for like a week after that. | 我们后来都病了一个多星期 |
[37:04] | But we just had to finish it, didn’t we? | 但我们必须要建好 对吗 |
[37:08] | We just had to. | 我们必须要 |
[37:10] | Do you remember the first day that we met? | 你还记得我们认识的第一天吗 |
[37:15] | It was… It was the first day of kindergarten. | 那是…那是上幼儿园的第一天 |
[37:19] | I knew nobody. | 我谁都不认识 |
[37:22] | I had no friends and… | 我没有朋友… |
[37:26] | I just felt so alone | 我感觉很孤单 |
[37:30] | and so scared, but… | 很害怕 但是… |
[37:34] | I saw you on the swings and you were alone, too. | 我看到你在秋千上 你也是一个人 |
[37:40] | You were just swinging by yourself. | 你一个人在荡秋千 |
[37:43] | And I just walked up to you and… | 我就走向你 然后 |
[37:47] | I asked. | 我问 |
[37:49] | I asked if you wanted to be my friend. | 我问你想不想做我的朋友 |
[37:53] | And you said yes. | 你说好的 |
[37:56] | You said yes. | 你说好的 |
[38:01] | It was the best thing I’ve ever done. | 这是我做过最棒的事 |
[38:10] | Will, baby… | 威尔 宝贝 |
[38:15] | if you’re in there, just please… | 如果你在 求你… |
[38:18] | please talk to us. | 求你和我们说说话 |
[38:21] | Please, honey, please, can you do that for me? | 求你了 亲爱的 你能说说话吗 |
[38:25] | Please. I love you so much. | 求你了 我这么爱你 |
[38:35] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[38:55] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[38:58] | I think he’s talking, just not with words. | 我觉得他在说话 只不过不是说出来的 |
[39:05] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:05] | Morse code. | 摩斯码 |
[39:06] | – H-e-r-e. – Here. | -我在 -我在 |
[39:11] | Will’s still in there. He’s talking to us. | 威尔还在这里 他在和我们说话 |
[39:31] | Do you remember the first time I played you this? | 你记得我第一天给你放这首歌的时候吗 |
[39:33] | Mom and Dad were both arguing in the next room. | 爸爸和妈妈在隔壁吵架 |
[39:35] | So I played you the mix tape I made you. | 然后我就给你放了这盘混音带 |
[39:38] | And it was the first time you got into music. Real music. | 这是你第一次领会到音乐 真正的音乐 |
[39:44] | Dash, dot, dash, dot. | 长 短 长 短 |
[39:47] | – Yeah, got it. – C. | -找到了 -C |
[39:51] | And then the party escaped into the sewers, | 然后我们一群人逃到下水道 |
[39:52] | and there were those big insect things, | 下面有那种很大的昆虫 |
[39:54] | and you guys were still on level one. | 你们还是一级 |
[39:58] | L L. | |
[40:00] | Dash, dash. | 长 长 |
[40:01] | O O. | |
[40:02] | Then you cast Fog Cloud and you saved us. | 然后你施了迷雾咒救了我们 |
[40:05] | You saved the whole party. | 你救了我们小队 |
[40:07] | S S. | |
[40:09] | You saw that little girl and she was in the sandbox | 你看到那个女孩子 她在沙箱里 |
[40:11] | and she was crying. | 她在哭 |
[40:13] | E E. | |
[40:14] | You gave her your Tonka Truck | 你把你的唐卡车给她了 |
[40:16] | and I told you we couldn’t afford to buy another one. | 我告诉你我们买不起第二个了 |
[40:19] | G G. | |
[40:20] | You said she should have it because she’s sad. | 你说应该给她 因为她很难过 |
[40:23] | “She’s sad, Mommy.” | “她很难过 妈妈” |
[40:24] | A A. | |
[40:25] | – I love you so much. – T. | -我很爱你 -T |
[40:27] | So, so much. | 很爱你 |
[40:29] | E E. | |
[40:34] | “Close gate.” | “关上入口” |
[40:39] | Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 |
[40:50] | Do you think he heard that? | 你觉得他听到了吗 |
[40:52] | It’s just a phone. It could be anywhere. Right? | 只是电话声 哪里都有可能 对吗 |
[41:02] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[41:12] | It knows. It knows where we are. | 它知道了 它知道我们在这里了 |
[41:16] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[41:35] | That’s not good. | 不太妙 |
[41:37] | – They’re coming! – What? | -它们来了 -什么 |
[41:39] | – Come on. We gotta go. – Come on. | -快点 我们该走了 -快点 |
[41:44] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快点 快点 我们走 我们走 |
[42:05] | Get away from the windows! | 离窗户远一点 |
[42:09] | – Do you know how to use this? – What? | -你们知道怎么用这个吗 -什么 |
[42:12] | Can you use this? | 你们会用这个吗 |
[42:13] | I can. | 我会 |
[42:25] | Where are they? | 它们在哪里 |
[42:40] | What are they doing? | 它们在干什么 |
[43:24] | Holy shit. | 上帝啊 |
[43:27] | Is it dead? | 它死了吗 |