时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Eleven. | 十一 |
[00:10] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[00:16] | Is that… | 她是… |
[00:22] | I never gave up on you. | 我从没放弃过你 |
[00:25] | I called you every night. Every night for… | 我每晚都打给你 坚持了… |
[00:28] | 353 days. | 353天 |
[00:31] | I heard. | 我都听见了 |
[00:33] | Why didn’t you tell me you were there? | 你为什么不告诉我你在那儿 |
[00:35] | – That you were okay? – Because I wouldn’t let her. | -告诉我你没事 -是我不允许 |
[00:41] | – The hell is this? Where you been? – Where have you been? | -到底怎么了 你去了哪 -你去了哪 |
[00:46] | You’ve been hiding her. | 你把她藏起来了 |
[00:48] | You’ve been hiding her this whole time! | 你把她藏了这么久 |
[00:51] | Let’s talk. | 我们聊聊 |
[00:53] | Alone. | 单独聊聊 |
[00:59] | – Protecting her! Protecting her? – Listen. Listen to me. | -保护她 保护她 -听我说 |
[01:03] | The more people know about her, the more danger she’s in. | 越多人知道她 她的处境就越危险 |
[01:05] | And the more danger you and your family are in… | 你和你家人也一样危险… |
[01:07] | So I should be thanking you? | 所以我该感谢你吗 |
[01:09] | I’m not asking you to thank me! | 我没有要你感谢我 |
[01:11] | I’m asking you to try to understand. | 我只希望你能理解 |
[01:13] | I don’t! I don’t understand! | 我不能 我不理解 |
[01:14] | That’s fine. That’s fine! Just do not blame her! | 那就算了 别责怪她 |
[01:17] | All right? She’s upset enough as it is. | 好吗 她已经够难受了 |
[01:19] | I don’t blame her! I blame you! I blame you! | 我没责怪她 我怪你 都是你 |
[01:21] | That’s okay, kid. That’s okay. | 随你便 孩子 没关系 |
[01:23] | No! Nothing about this is okay! | 不 很有关系 |
[01:26] | – Nothing about this is okay! – Oh, jeez… | -这一切都不对 -天啊 |
[01:28] | You’re a stupid, disgusting, | 你又笨 又恶心 |
[01:30] | – lying piece of shit! – Okay. All right! Stop it. | -还满口谎言 -够了 住手 |
[01:32] | – Liar! Liar! Liar! – Stop it. It’s okay. | -骗子 骗子 -够了 没事的 |
[01:34] | – Stop it! Stop it! – Liar! Liar! | -住手 住手 -骗子 |
[01:41] | You’re okay, kid. You’re okay. | 没事 孩子 你没事了 |
[01:47] | I’m sorry, kid. | 对不起 |
[01:52] | – We missed you. – I missed you, too. | -我们都很想你 -我也想你们 |
[01:54] | We talked about you pretty much every day. | 我们几乎每天都提起你 |
[02:02] | Teeth. | 牙齿 |
[02:03] | – What? – You have teeth. | -什么 -你长牙了 |
[02:06] | Oh. You like these pearls? | 喜欢这排珍珠牙吗 |
[02:10] | Eleven? | 十一 |
[02:13] | Hey. Um, I’m Max. | 你好 我是麦克斯 |
[02:16] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[02:22] | Hey. Hey, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[02:30] | Can I see him? | 我能见他吗 |
[02:46] | He’s not doing well. | 他不太好 |
[02:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:55] | I saw. | 我看见了 |
[02:57] | What else did you see? | 你还看见了什么 |
[03:11] | You opened this gate before, right? | 你之前打开了那个入口 对吗 |
[03:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:20] | Do you think if we got you back there, that you could close it? | 如果带你回那儿 你有办法将它关闭吗 |
[04:38] | 第九章 入口 | |
[05:16] | Ted! Would you please get that? | 泰德 能开下门吗 |
[05:29] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[05:37] | Hold on, please. | 请等一下 |
[05:47] | I, uh, didn’t realize Nancy had a sister. | 我不知道南茜还有姐姐 |
[05:52] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[05:54] | I’m Nancy’s mother. | 我是南茜的妈妈 |
[05:56] | – No. – Yes. | -不可能 -是的 |
[05:57] | Mrs. Wheeler. | 维勒太太 |
[05:59] | Um, I’m sorry, and you are? | 不好意思 你是 |
[06:02] | Billy. Billy Hargrove. | 比利 比利·哈格罗夫 |
[06:06] | You must be here for Nancy. | 你来找南茜的吧 |
[06:07] | Nancy? No, no, no. Not my type. Uh… | 南茜 不不 不是我的菜 |
[06:10] | No, actually, I am looking for my little sister Max. | 我其实是来找我妹妹麦克斯的 |
[06:14] | Goes by Maxine. | 也叫麦克辛 |
[06:16] | She’s been missing all day, and, uh, to be honest with you, | 她失踪一整天了 说实话 |
[06:19] | I’ve been worried sick, you know, so… | 我快担心死了 |
[06:22] | I thought she was at Lucas’, | 我以为她在卢卡斯家 |
[06:23] | but Mrs. Sinclair said your house is the… | 但辛克莱太太说 |
[06:27] | the designated hangout, so, you know… | 他们约在你家 于是 |
[06:33] | Here I am. | 我就来了 |
[06:36] | Their driveway is pretty dark this time of night. | 他们的车道晚上特别暗 |
[06:41] | So drive slowly. | 开慢一点 |
[06:44] | Always. | 我从不开快 |
[06:45] | And when you see Mike, tell him to come home already, okay? | 你看见了迈克 要他早点回家好吗 |
[06:47] | You’re a real lifesaver, you know that? | 你真是太好了 |
[06:51] | Anytime. | 别客气 |
[06:53] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[07:20] | It’s not like it was before. It’s grown. | 入口和以前不一样了 变大了 |
[07:23] | A lot. And, I mean, that’s considering we can get in there. | 变大很多 如果我们能进去 |
[07:26] | The place is crawling with those dogs. | 那地方到处是这种狗 |
[07:28] | Demo-dogs. | 魔狗 |
[07:31] | – I’m sorry, what? – I said, uh, Demo-dogs. | -你说什么 -我说 魔狗 |
[07:34] | Like Demogorgon and dogs. | 魔王加狗 |
[07:35] | You put them together, it sounds pretty badass… | 俩词拼在一起 听起来挺狠… |
[07:37] | How is this important right now? | 很重要吗 |
[07:39] | It’s not. I’m sorry. | 不重要 抱歉 |
[07:40] | I can do it. | 我能做得到 |
[07:42] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没听懂我的意思 |
[07:43] | I’m hearing you. I can do it. | 听懂了 我能做得到 |
[07:45] | Even if El can, there’s still another problem. | 就算一一做得到 还有一个问题 |
[07:48] | If the brain dies, the body dies. | 大脑死了 身体也活不了 |
[07:50] | I thought that was the whole point. | 那不就是我们的目的吗 |
[07:51] | It is, but if we’re really right about this… | 没错 但如果我们想的没错 |
[07:54] | I mean, if El closes the gate and kills the mind flayer’s army… | 如果一一关上入口 杀死吸灵魔大军 |
[07:57] | Will’s a part of that army. | 威尔也是其中之一 |
[07:58] | Closing the gate will kill him. | 关闭入口会害死威尔 |
[08:14] | – He likes it cold. – What? | -喜欢寒冷 -什么 |
[08:17] | It’s what Will kept saying to me. | 威尔一直这么说 |
[08:20] | He likes it cold. | 喜欢寒冷 |
[08:24] | We keep giving it what it wants. | 我们一直如他所愿 |
[08:26] | If this is a virus, and Will’s the host, then… | 如果这是病毒 威尔是宿主 那么 |
[08:30] | Then we need to make the host uninhabitable. | 我们得让宿主变得不宜居住 |
[08:33] | So if he likes it cold… | 如果它喜欢寒冷 |
[08:35] | We need to burn it out of him. | 我们用热将它逼出 |
[08:37] | We have to do it somewhere he doesn’t know this time. | 这次我们得找个他不知道的地方 |
[08:39] | Yeah, somewhere far away. | 对 远一点的地方 |
[08:43] | Take Denfield, then you’ll see a large oak tree. | 走丹菲尔路 你会看见一棵大橡树 |
[08:47] | You’re gonna swing a right. That road is gonna dead-end. | 你得往右拐 那条路是死胡同 |
[08:50] | And it’s about a five-minute walk from there. | 之后再走五分钟 |
[08:53] | Okay. Denfield to oak tree. Swing a right. | 好 从丹菲尔路到大橡树 往右拐 |
[08:57] | That’s it. But it’s channel ten, right? | 就这样 是十频道 对吧 |
[08:59] | It’s channel ten. Listen… | 是十频道 听着 |
[09:01] | You let me know when that thing is out of him. | 那东西离开他后告诉我 |
[09:14] | You should go with him. | 你应该跟他走 |
[09:17] | – What? – With Jonathan. | -什么 -跟乔纳森走 |
[09:19] | No, I’m… I’m not just gonna leave Mike. | 不 我…我不能丢下迈克 |
[09:24] | No one’s leaving anyone. | 没人会被丢下 |
[09:27] | I may be a pretty shitty boyfriend, but… | 我可能是个很烂的男朋友 但是… |
[09:34] | turns out I’m actually a pretty damn good babysitter. | 我还是个不错的保姆 |
[09:45] | Steve… | 史蒂夫 |
[09:46] | It’s okay, Nance. | 没事的 南茜 |
[09:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:53] | I… | 我… |
[10:05] | Just be careful, okay? I can’t lose you again. | 小心点 好吗 我不能再失去你了 |
[10:10] | You won’t lose me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[10:12] | Do you promise? | 你保证吗 |
[10:14] | Promise. | 保证 |
[10:20] | El… Come on, let’s go. It’s time. | 一一 来 该走了 |
[10:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:19] | So, what, we’re just not gonna talk about it, huh? | 所以呢 我们不聊聊这件事吗 |
[11:22] | About what? | 什么事 |
[11:24] | Oh, I don’t know. I’m just curious, you know, | 我不知道 我只是好奇 |
[11:25] | why all of a sudden you look like some kind of MTV punk. | 你为什么突然打扮得像电视里的朋克党 |
[11:31] | I’m not mad, kid. I just want to know where you’ve been. | 我没有生气 孩子 我只想知道你去哪里了 |
[11:36] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[11:40] | To see Mama. | 去看妈妈了 |
[11:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:48] | – How’d you get there? – A truck. | -你怎么去那里的 -卡车 |
[11:50] | A truck? | 卡车 |
[11:52] | A big truck. | 大卡车 |
[11:54] | A big truck? Whose truck was it? | 大卡车 谁的卡车 |
[11:57] | – A man’s. – A man’s? | -一个人的 -一个人的 |
[11:59] | A nice man. | 一个好人 |
[12:02] | Okay. So let me just get this straight in my head. | 让我把事情理一理 |
[12:05] | So a nice man in a big truck, | 一个好人开着一辆大卡车 |
[12:07] | he drove you to your mama’s, and then what? | 他载你去找你妈妈 然后呢 |
[12:09] | Your Aunt Becky gave you those clothes and that makeup? | 你的贝琪阿姨给你这些衣服 给你化了妆吗 |
[12:13] | I… | 我… |
[12:16] | I shouldn’t have left. | 我不该走的 |
[12:23] | No. | 不 |
[12:25] | No, this isn’t on you, kid. I should’ve been there. | 不 这不怪你 我应该在你身边 |
[12:30] | I should never have lied to you about your mom. | 我不该骗你你妈妈的事 |
[12:34] | Or about when you could leave. | 还骗你很快就能离开 |
[12:36] | A lot of things I shouldn’t have done. | 我做了很多不该做的事 |
[12:41] | Sometimes I feel like I’m… | 有时候我觉得我… |
[12:48] | Like I’m just some kind of black hole or something. | 我像是黑洞之类的 |
[12:52] | A black hole? | 黑洞 |
[12:53] | Yeah, it’s a… You know, it’s this thing in outer space. | 是的 那是…是外太空的一种东西 |
[12:56] | It’s like, it sucks everything towards it and destroys it. | 会吸引周围的东西并摧毁它们 |
[13:01] | Sarah had a picture book about outer space. She loved it. | 莎拉有一本关于外太空的书 她很喜欢 |
[13:05] | Who’s Sarah? | 莎拉是谁 |
[13:07] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[13:12] | Sarah’s my girl. | 莎拉是我的女儿 |
[13:17] | She’s my little girl. | 她是我的小女儿 |
[13:21] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[13:23] | Well, that’s kind of the thing, kid. She, uh… | 这就难说了 孩子 她… |
[13:29] | She left us. | 她离开了我们 |
[13:34] | – Gone. – Yeah. | -走了 -是的 |
[13:36] | The black hole. It got her. | 黑洞 吞噬了她 |
[13:43] | And somehow… | 有时候 |
[13:46] | I’ve just been scared, you know? | 我就是害怕 明白吗 |
[13:49] | I’ve just been scared that it would take you, too. | 我一直害怕你也会被带走 |
[13:53] | I think that’s why I get… | 我想所以我才… |
[13:56] | so mad. | 那么生气 |
[14:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:02] | For everything. | 对所有的一切 |
[14:07] | I could be so… so… | 我有时那么…那么 |
[14:11] | Stupid? | 愚蠢 |
[14:12] | Yeah. Stupid. | 对 愚蠢 |
[14:16] | Just really stupid. | 真的很愚蠢 |
[14:28] | I’ve been stupid, too. | 我也很愚蠢 |
[14:31] | I guess we broke our rule. | 看来我们都违反了规则 |
[14:35] | I don’t hate it, by the way. | 顺便 我并不讨厌 |
[14:37] | This whole… | 你这一身 |
[14:40] | look. | 打扮 |
[14:43] | It’s kinda cool. | 挺酷的 |
[14:46] | Bitchin’. | 贱样 |
[14:49] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | Bitchin’. | 贱样 |
[15:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:28] | It should fit now. | 应该装的进 |
[15:30] | Is this really necessary? | 真的有这个必要吗 |
[15:31] | Yes, it is, okay? This is a ground-breaking scientific discovery. | 有必要 好吗 这是一个开拓性的科学发现 |
[15:34] | We can’t just bury it like some common mammal, okay? | 我们不能跟普通哺乳动物一样把它埋了 |
[15:37] | It’s not a dog. | 这不是一条狗 |
[15:38] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[15:40] | But you’re explaining this to Mrs. Byers, all right? | 但你得自己向拜耶斯太太解释 好吗 |
[15:43] | Christ. Help me out. | 上帝啊 帮帮我 |
[15:46] | – What am I supposed to do? – Get the door, man. | -我该怎么办 -关上门 |
[15:48] | All right, I got the door. | 好了 我关门 |
[15:50] | – Ew. Jesus… – God… | -上帝啊 -天啊 |
[16:08] | Mike, would you just stop already? | 迈克 你能别晃了吗 |
[16:09] | You weren’t in there, okay, Lucas? | 你当时不在场 卢卡斯 |
[16:11] | That lab is swarming with hundreds of those dogs. | 那个实验室里有上百条狗横冲直撞 |
[16:13] | – Demo-dogs! – The chief will take care of her. | -魔狗 -局长会照顾好她的 |
[16:16] | Like she needs protection. | 说得好像她需要人保护似的 |
[16:17] | Listen, dude, a coach calls a play in a game, | 听着 哥们 要是教练说暂停比赛 |
[16:18] | bottom line, you execute it. All right? | 你再怎么也要服从命令 好吗 |
[16:20] | Okay, first of all, this isn’t some stupid sports game. | 首先 这不是什么愚蠢的体育比赛 |
[16:23] | And second, we’re not even in the game. We’re on the bench. | 第二 我们根本就没上场 我们在坐冷板凳 |
[16:26] | So my point is… | 我的意思是 |
[16:30] | Right, yeah, we’re on the bench, | 没错 我们在坐冷板凳 |
[16:31] | so, uh, there’s nothing we can do. | 所以我们做不了什么 |
[16:33] | That’s not entirely true. | 不是那样的 |
[16:36] | I mean, these Demo-dogs, they have a hive mind. | 我是说那些魔狗有蜂巢思维 |
[16:39] | When they ran away from the bus, they were called away. | 它们当时从车顶跑开是因为被召唤走了 |
[16:41] | If we get their attention… | 如果我们吸引他们的注意 |
[16:42] | Maybe we can draw them from the lab. | 也许就能将他们引出实验室 |
[16:44] | Clear a path to the gate. | 让他们一路畅通 |
[16:45] | Yeah, and then we all die. | 是啊 然后我们都会死 |
[16:47] | That’s one point of view. | 那只是一种看法 |
[16:48] | No, that’s not a point of view, man. That’s a fact. | 不 那不只是一种看法 那是事实 |
[16:50] | I got it! | 我知道了 |
[16:52] | This is where the chief dug his hole. | 局长在这里挖了一个洞 |
[16:54] | This is our way into the tunnel. So… | 这是我们进隧道的路 所以 |
[16:56] | Here, right here. This is like a hub. | 就是这里 这里就像个中枢 |
[16:58] | So you got all the tunnels feeding in here. | 所以隧道都汇到这里 |
[17:00] | Maybe if we set this on fire… | 也许如果我们把这里点燃… |
[17:01] | Oh, yeah? That’s a no. | 是吗 不行 |
[17:02] | The mind flayer would call away his army. | 吸灵魔就会命令他的军队撤退 |
[17:04] | They’d all come to stop us. | 他们全部会来阻止我们 |
[17:05] | – We circle back to the exit. – Guys. | -我们绕回出口 -伙计们 |
[17:06] | By the time they realize we’re gone… | 等它们意识到我们已经离开时 |
[17:07] | El would be at the gate. | 一一会到达入口 |
[17:09] | Hey. Hey! Hey! This is not happening. | 这个绝对不行 |
[17:12] | – But… – No, no, no, no, no. | -但是 -不 不 不 |
[17:13] | No buts. I promised I’d keep you shitheads safe, | 没有但是 我承诺过会保证你们的安全 |
[17:15] | and that’s exactly what I plan on. | 我绝对会做到 |
[17:17] | We’re staying here. On the bench. | 我们就待在这里 乖乖坐板凳 |
[17:19] | And we’re waiting for the starting team to do their job. | 我们等着先发队员做他们的工作 |
[17:21] | Does everybody understand? | 大家明白了吗 |
[17:22] | This isn’t a stupid sports game. | 这可不是什么愚蠢的比赛 |
[17:24] | I said does everybody understand that? | 我问大家都明白了没有 |
[17:27] | I need a yes. | 我需要一个肯定的答案 |
[17:37] | It’s my brother. | 是我哥哥 |
[17:38] | He can’t know I’m here. | 他不能知道我在这里 |
[17:39] | He’ll kill me. He’ll kill us. | 他会杀了我的 他会杀了我们的 |
[17:57] | Am I dreaming, or is that you, Harrington? | 我不是在做梦吧 真的是你吗 哈灵顿 |
[18:00] | Yeah, it’s me. Don’t cream your pants. | 对 就是我 可别尿裤子了 |
[18:04] | What are you doing here, amigo? | 你在这里做什么 朋友 |
[18:05] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[18:09] | Amigo. | 朋友 |
[18:11] | Looking for my stepsister. A little birdie told me she was here. | 我在找我的继妹 有只小小鸟跟我说她在这里 |
[18:14] | Huh, that’s weird. I don’t know her. | 那就奇怪了 我不认识她 |
[18:16] | Small? Redhead? Bit of a bitch. | 小个子 红头发 有点贱 |
[18:19] | Doesn’t ring a bell. Sorry, buddy. | 没印象 抱歉 哥们儿 |
[18:23] | You know, I don’t know, this… | 我真的不明白 |
[18:26] | This whole situation, Harrington, I don’t know. | 现在这种情况 哈灵顿 我不明白 |
[18:29] | It’s giving me the heebie-jeebies. | 让我很不安 |
[18:31] | Oh, yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[18:33] | My 13-year-old sister goes missing all day. | 我13岁的妹妹失踪了一整天 |
[18:36] | And then I find her with you in a stranger’s house. | 然后我在一个陌生人的房子里发现她跟你在一起 |
[18:42] | And you lie to me about it. | 而你却对我说谎 |
[18:46] | Man, were you dropped too much as a child, or what? | 你小时候是不是跌倒太多次摔傻了 |
[18:49] | I don’t know what you don’t understand about what I just said. | 我不知道我的话你哪句没听懂 |
[18:54] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[18:56] | Then who is that? | 那么那是谁 |
[19:00] | Shit! Did he see us? | 该死 他看到我们了吗 |
[19:01] | Oh, shit. Listen… | 该死 听着 |
[19:05] | I told you to plant your feet. | 我告诉过你要站稳 |
[19:11] | Well, well, well. | 好啊 |
[19:14] | Lucas Sinclair. What a surprise. | 卢卡斯·辛克莱 真是意外 |
[19:18] | I thought I told you to stay away from him, Max. | 我不是叫你离他远点吗 麦克斯 |
[19:20] | – Billy, go away. – You disobeyed me. | -比利 走开 -你没听我的话 |
[19:23] | And you know what happens when you disobey me. | 而且你知道不听我的话会有什么后果 |
[19:25] | – Billy… – I break things. | -比利 -我会打人 |
[19:28] | Billy! Stop! Billy! Stop! | 比利 住手 比利 住手 |
[19:33] | Get off of me, you… | 放开我 你这个… |
[19:34] | Since Maxine won’t listen to me, maybe you will. | 麦克辛不听我的话 也许你会听 |
[19:37] | You stay away from her. | 你离她远点 |
[19:38] | Stay away from her! You hear me? | 离她远点 你听到我的话了吗 |
[19:43] | I said get off me! | 我说放开我 |
[19:46] | So dead, Sinclair! You’re dead. | 你死定了 辛克莱 死定了 |
[19:50] | No. You are. | 不 是你死定了 |
[19:53] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[19:57] | Looks like you got some fire in you after all, huh? | 看起来你还是有一点血性气的 是吗 |
[20:00] | I’ve been waiting to meet this King Steve | 我等着见识大家口中的 |
[20:02] | everybody’s been telling me so much about. | 史蒂夫大王已经很久了 |
[20:06] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[20:13] | – Yes! Kick his ass, Steve! – Get him! | -好的 揍他 史蒂夫 -打他 |
[20:15] | Murder the son of a bitch! | 杀了这个混蛋 |
[20:16] | – Now! Now! – Get that shithead! | -就是现在 -揍死他 |
[20:19] | Kill the son of a bitch! | 杀了这个混蛋 |
[20:21] | – Steve! – Billy! | -史蒂夫 -比利 |
[20:23] | Holy shit! | 该死 |
[20:25] | Shit! | 该死 |
[20:31] | No one tells me what to do! | 没人可以对我下命令 |
[20:35] | Whoo! Get up! | 起来 |
[20:37] | You’re gonna kill him. | 你会杀死他的 |
[21:17] | The hell is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[21:18] | You little shit, what did you do? | 你这个小混蛋 你做了什么 |
[21:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:33] | From here on out, you leave me | 从现在开始 你离我 |
[21:35] | and my friends alone. Do you understand? | 和我的朋友们远点 明白吗 |
[21:37] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[21:42] | Say you understand! Say it! Say it! | 说你明白了 说 快说 |
[21:47] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[21:49] | – What? – I understand. | -什么 -我明白了 |
[22:05] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[22:39] | It’s actually kinda nice. | 这里其实还不错 |
[22:49] | We’ll do it here. | 我们就在这里吧 |
[23:11] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[23:13] | This thing has had Will long enough. | 这东西已经折磨威尔很久了 |
[23:17] | Let’s kill the son of a bitch. | 我们把这个混蛋杀掉吧 |
[24:04] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[24:15] | All right. You let me do the heavy lifting up front, all right? | 把力气活儿留给我 |
[24:16] | You save your strength till we’re below. | 你保存体力到下面再动手 |
[24:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:55] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[25:01] | No, don’t touch it. | 不 别碰 |
[25:04] | Hey, buddy… | 哥们儿 |
[25:07] | It’s okay. You put up a good fight. | 没关系 你打得不错 |
[25:09] | He kicked your ass, but you put up a fight. | 他把你揍翻了 不过你打得不错 |
[25:10] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[25:12] | Okay, you’re gonna keep straight for a half a mile, | 好的 你一直往前开半英里 |
[25:15] | then make a left on Mount Sinai. | 然后在塞纳山左转 |
[25:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:20] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[25:22] | Just relax. She’s driven before. | 冷静点 她开过车 |
[25:23] | – Yeah, in a parking lot. – That counts. | -是啊 在停车场 -那也算 |
[25:25] | They were gonna leave you behind. | 他们本来要丢下你 |
[25:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:27] | I promised that you’d be cool, okay? | 我保证你没事的 |
[25:29] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:32] | Oh, my God. No! Whoa! Stop the car. Slow down. | 天啊 不 停车 慢点 |
[25:37] | – I told you he’d freak out. – Stop the car! | -我就说他会吓坏的 -停车 |
[25:39] | Everybody shut up! I’m trying to focus! | 都给我闭嘴 我要集中注意力 |
[25:42] | Oh, wait, that’s Mount Sinai. Make a left. | 等等 那是塞纳山 左转 |
[25:43] | – What? – Make a left. | -什么 -左转 |
[26:04] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[26:06] | It hurts. | 疼 |
[26:09] | It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! | 疼 疼 疼 |
[26:13] | It hurts! | 疼 |
[26:14] | Let me go! Let me go! It hurts! | 放开我 放开我 疼 |
[26:19] | It hurts! Let me go! Let me go! | 疼 放开我 放开我 |
[26:23] | It hurts! | 疼 |
[26:25] | – Mom. – No! | -妈妈 -不 |
[26:33] | Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 放开我 |
[26:44] | Hello! | 喂 |
[26:46] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[26:47] | I told you. Zoomer. | 我说了 祖玛 |
[26:57] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[27:01] | Oh, no. Guys. | 不 伙计们 |
[27:05] | Hey, where do you think you’re going? | 你以为你要去干吗 |
[27:08] | What are you, deaf? Hello? | 你聋了吗 喂 |
[27:10] | We are not going down there right now. I made myself clear. | 我们不下去 我说清楚了 |
[27:13] | Hey, there’s no chance we’re going to that hole, all right? | 我们绝对不下到那个洞里 |
[27:16] | This ends right now! | 到此为止 |
[27:18] | Steve, you’re upset, I get it. | 史蒂夫 你很不爽 我明白 |
[27:20] | But the bottom line is, a party member requires assistance, | 但是一名成员需要帮助时 |
[27:23] | and it is our duty to provide that assistance. | 我们再怎么也有责任提供帮助 |
[27:27] | Now, I know you promised Nance that you would keep us safe. | 我知道你向南茜保证过你会保证我们的安全 |
[27:31] | So, keep us safe. | 那请保证我们的安全 |
[27:40] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[27:46] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s this way. | 我基本确定是这边 |
[27:48] | You’re pretty sure, or you’re certain? | 你基本确定还是肯定 |
[27:49] | I’m 100% sure. Just follow me and you’ll know. | 我百分百确定 跟我来就知道了 |
[27:53] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey, hey. I don’t think so. | 喂喂喂 这可不行 |
[27:57] | Any of you little shits die down here, | 要是你们某个小混蛋死在这里 |
[27:58] | I’m getting the blame. Got it, dipshit? | 我可是得背黑锅 明白了吗 小笨蛋 |
[28:01] | From here on out, I’m leading the way. Come on, let’s go. | 从现在开始 我来带路 快点 走吧 |
[28:06] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:08] | Hey, a little hustle. | 跟紧点 |
[28:34] | Stay here. | 待着别动 |
[28:43] | Oh, shit. | 天啊 |
[28:53] | Hey, Doc. | 博士 |
[28:57] | Those suckers got you pretty good, huh? | 那些小怪物把你伤得够重 |
[28:59] | It’s okay, don’t talk. | 没事的 别说话 |
[29:01] | Don’t talk. I got you. I got you. I got you. | 别说话 有我呢 我帮你 |
[29:09] | Oh, yeah, I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 对了 我一直想告诉你的 |
[29:12] | This is Eleven. Eleven, Doc Owens. Doc Owens, Eleven. | 这是十一 这是欧文斯博士 |
[29:17] | She’s been staying with me for about a year | 她和我一起住了一年 |
[29:20] | and she’s about to save our asses. | 她会拯救我们 |
[29:24] | Maybe when this is all said and done, | 也许等着一切都结束了 |
[29:26] | maybe you could help her out, too, you know? | 也许你也能帮帮她 |
[29:29] | Maybe you could help her lead, like, a normal life. | 也许你能帮她过上正常的生活 |
[29:33] | One where she’s not poked and prodded and… | 能待在一个不用被又戳又刺 |
[29:36] | treated like some kind of lab rat, you know? | 当做实验室小白鼠的地方 |
[29:39] | I don’t know, just a thought. | 我也不知道 只是我的想法 |
[29:42] | But, uh… think about it. | 但是 好好考虑一下 |
[29:52] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪儿也别去 |
[30:09] | God. | 天啊 |
[30:11] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[30:13] | Guys, come on. Keep moving. | 伙计们 继续走 |
[30:22] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[30:28] | Shit! | 该死 |
[30:32] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[30:36] | Dustin. Shit! | 达斯汀 该死 |
[30:37] | – Dustin! – Dustin! | -达斯汀 -达斯汀 |
[30:38] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:39] | It’s in my mouth! Some got on my mouth! Shit! | 在我嘴巴里 有东西在我嘴巴里 该死 |
[30:46] | Oh shit | 该死 |
[30:53] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[30:55] | – You serious? – Very funny, man. | -你是认真的吗 -真搞笑 伙计 |
[30:57] | – Nice. Very nice. – Jesus, what an idiot. | -真棒 -真是个蠢蛋 |
[31:00] | Hang on. Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[31:10] | All right, Wheeler. | 好了 维勒 |
[31:14] | I think we found your hub. | 我觉得我们找到你的中枢了 |
[31:28] | Let’s drench it. | 开淋 |
[31:52] | It’s not working. It’s not working. | 没有用 没有用 |
[31:55] | Mom, are you listening to me? | 妈妈 你在听我说话吗 |
[31:56] | – Just wait! – How much longer? | -等等 -还要多久 |
[31:58] | Look… look at him! | 快…快看他 |
[31:59] | – Jonathan, just wait! – You’re killing him! | -乔纳森 等等 -你要弄死他了 |
[32:01] | Just wait! | 等等 |
[32:03] | – No! – No, leave it! | -不 -不 别动 |
[32:04] | – You’re killing him! – Leave it! | -你要弄死他了 -别动 |
[32:06] | Wait, Jonathan, Jonathan! His neck! His neck! | 等等 乔纳森 他的脖子 他的脖子 |
[32:19] | – No, no, no, no. – Mom! | -不不不不 -妈妈 |
[32:46] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[33:29] | Shit! | 该死 |
[33:39] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[33:40] | – Ready. – Ready. | -好了 -好了 |
[33:43] | Light her up. | 点火 |
[33:47] | I am in such deep shit. | 我真是麻烦大了 |
[34:08] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[34:21] | Get the hell out of my son! | 滚出我儿子的身体 |
[34:40] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 走走走 |
[34:49] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[34:50] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[35:23] | Will, baby. | 威尔 宝贝 |
[35:26] | Will. Will. | 威尔 威尔 |
[35:28] | – Please, Will. Will. – Come on, buddy. | -不要啊 威尔 威尔 -醒醒 伙计 |
[35:31] | – Please. Can you hear me? – Come on. | -拜托 能听到我说话吗 -拜托 |
[35:33] | – Come on. – Please. Will. | -醒醒 -求你了 威尔 |
[35:40] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[35:41] | Oh, honey. Oh, God. | 亲爱的 天啊 |
[36:05] | Chief, are you there? Chief, do you copy? | 局长 你在吗 局长 收到了吗 |
[36:08] | Yeah, I copy. | 我收到了 |
[36:11] | Close it. | 关上入口 |
[36:50] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[36:56] | Hey, this way! | 这边 |
[37:02] | Help! Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[37:56] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[37:58] | – Hold on! – Steve, pull him out. | -等等 -史蒂夫 把他拉出来 |
[38:00] | Everybody back! Back! | 所有人都后退 后退 |
[38:08] | – You good? – You okay? | -你没事吧 -没事吧 |
[38:09] | Guys, we gotta go! | 伙计们 我们该走了 |
[38:18] | Dart. | 达达 |
[38:22] | Stop. | 别走 |
[38:24] | – Dustin, get back. – Trust me, please. | -达斯汀 后退 -相信我 没事的 |
[38:32] | It’s me, it’s me. It’s just your friend, it’s Dustin. | 是我 是我 我是你朋友 达斯汀 |
[38:35] | It’s Dustin, all right? | 是达斯汀 好吗 |
[38:37] | You remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[38:41] | Will you let us pass? | 你会让我们过去吗 |
[38:44] | Okay, okay, I’m sorry. I’m sorry about the storm cellar. | 对不起 我不该把你关在风暴防护棚里 |
[38:50] | That was a pretty douchey thing to do. | 的确不该那么做 |
[38:53] | You hungry? Yeah? | 你饿了吗 |
[38:56] | – He’s insane. – Don’t. | -他疯了 -别去 |
[38:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[38:58] | I’ve got our favorite. See? Nougat. | 我带了你最喜欢的 看 牛轧糖 |
[39:06] | Look at that. Yummy. Here, all right? | 你看 很好吃的 给 |
[39:10] | Eat up, buddy. Come on. Come on. | 吃吧 伙计 快走 快走 |
[39:14] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[39:17] | There’s plenty. I’ve got more. | 很有很多 我带了很多 |
[39:33] | Goodbye, buddy. | 再见 伙计 |
[39:36] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[39:56] | I want you to find something from your past, | 我要你从你的过去中找到一些东西 |
[39:58] | something that angers you. | 一些能激怒你的东西 |
[40:00] | Now channel it. | 现在感受那种情绪 |
[40:03] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[40:15] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[40:19] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[40:22] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[40:26] | They’re coming. | 它们来了 |
[40:28] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[40:29] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[40:30] | Come on, Mike! Move, Mike! | 快点 迈克 快点 迈克 |
[40:33] | – There, there! – Come on! Let’s go. | -那里 那里 -快点 我们走 |
[40:35] | Go, go, go! Let’s go! Come on! Come on! | 快走 快点 快点 |
[40:38] | Come on! | 快点 |
[40:39] | Come on, hurry up! Come on! | 快啊 快点 |
[40:44] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[40:46] | Lucas, come on. Reach for my hand. | 卢卡斯 快 拉住我的手 |
[40:51] | Come on. Pull him. | 快 拉住他 |
[40:53] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[40:55] | Here. | 来 |
[40:59] | Dustin! Come on! | 达斯汀 快走 |
[41:03] | No! | 不 |
[41:18] | Eleven. | 十一 |
[41:49] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[42:14] | You have a wound, Eleven. | 你有个伤口 十一 |
[42:17] | A terrible wound. | 一个严重的伤口 |
[42:19] | The gate, I opened it. | 入口 是我打开的 |
[42:24] | And it’s festering. | 这个伤口正在溃烂 |
[42:26] | And it will grow. | 会增长 |
[42:31] | Spread. | 扩散 |
[42:32] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[42:37] | And eventually, it will kill you. | 最终 它会杀死你 |
[42:43] | Jane! | 简 |
[44:06] | You did good, kid. | 你做得很好 孩子 |
[44:09] | You did so good. | 你做得太好了 |
[44:48] | 警告 禁止入内 | |
[45:04] | Since the release of the incendiary tape, | 那则令人震惊的录音带曝光后 |
[45:06] | the once quiet town of Hawkins, Indiana, | 印第安纳州原本宁静的霍金斯小镇 |
[45:09] | has spent time in a place it never expected. | 突然间摇身一变成为了 |
[45:12] | The national spotlight. | 公众焦点 |
[45:14] | Under mounting pressure, several high-ranking members | 在巨大的压力下 多名美国能源部高官 |
[45:16] | from the U.S. Department of Energy | 不得不承认 |
[45:18] | have admitted involvement in the death and cover-up | 参与掩埋了真相 |
[45:22] | of Hawkins resident Barbara Holland who died due to exposure | 霍金斯小镇居民芭芭拉·霍兰德死于 |
[45:26] | to an experimental chemical asphyxiant, | 由其实验室泄露到地底的 |
[45:28] | which had leaked from the grounds of the lab. | 实验性化学窒息剂 |
[45:31] | We sent our own April Kline to Hawkins to speak to residents, | 我们已经派本台的爱普莉尔·克莱恩前往霍金斯 |
[45:35] | Residents who told us they thought they lived in a safe town. | 居民们声称他们一直以为自己的小镇很安全 |
[45:38] | The kind of town where, they say, nothing ever happens. | 不会发生任何事的那种小镇 |
[45:55] | Chief-o. | 局长 |
[45:56] | – How’s the leg? – Better. | -腿怎么样了 -好多了 |
[45:59] | Pretty sure my football career is over. | 我的橄榄球生涯可算是完了 |
[46:02] | Want some of this? No way I’m gonna finish it. | 来点吗 我一个人可吃不完 |
[46:04] | No. I’m, uh… on a diet. | 不 我…减肥 |
[46:06] | Well, you’re a better man than me. | 你可比我强多了 |
[46:08] | Hey, got a little something for you. | 有东西要给你 |
[46:16] | 出生证明 简·霍普 | |
[46:17] | Congratulations, pops. | 恭喜你 老爹 |
[46:21] | – I thought… – Sometimes I impress even myself. | -我以为… -有时候我自己都惊讶 |
[46:25] | Still, I’d let things cool off for a while, if I were you. | 不过如果我是你 我会等事情平息一阵子 |
[46:27] | How long is a while? | 一阵子是多久 |
[46:30] | Want to be safe? I give it a year. | 安全起见 我觉得一年 |
[46:32] | A year? | 一年 |
[46:38] | What about one night out? | 就出去一晚呢 |
[46:39] | One night? | 一晚 |
[46:40] | Yeah. How risky would that be? | 是啊 能有多大风险 |
[46:43] | What’s so important about one night? | 一晚有什么重要的 |
[47:00] | Yeah, you got it. | 你很棒 |
[47:03] | – See? – Mom! | -看 -妈妈 |
[47:15] | Do you always have to be filming everything? | 你非得什么都拍下来吗 |
[47:17] | No, no. Just the good stuff. | 不 只拍好东西 |
[47:20] | Are you sure people still dance like this? | 你确定现在的人还是这样跳舞吗 |
[47:22] | Yeah. It’s just what’s happening. | 是啊 反正就是这样 |
[47:24] | Is it what’s happening? | 就是这样吗 |
[47:25] | Yeah, yeah, it’s what’s happening. | 没错 就是这样 |
[47:33] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[47:34] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[47:35] | – One more, okay? Just one more. – Why? | -再来一张行吗 就一张 -为什么 |
[47:37] | – You look so handsome. – Mom! | -你太帅了 -妈妈 |
[47:39] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[47:44] | Wanna dance? | 想跳支舞吗 |
[47:47] | We should, you know, get out there, | 我们应该出去走走 |
[47:49] | like, do our thing… Stop. | 做点什么…别 |
[47:57] | I love this song. You? | 我喜欢这首歌 你呢 |
[47:59] | Yeah, I love it. But not as much as I love you, Lukey. | 我好喜欢 但比不上对你的喜欢 小卢 |
[48:04] | Get out of my room! | 别进我的房间 |
[48:07] | That hurts. | 疼 |
[48:09] | It’s gonna be worth it. Promise. | 绝对不会后悔 我保证 |
[48:18] | See? Pretty. | 看 漂亮吧 |
[48:21] | Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 混蛋 |
[48:25] | Where did you see it last? | 你最后一次看到是什么时候 |
[48:27] | Right here, where I put it. | 就在这边 我放在这里的 |
[48:28] | What’s in there that’s so important anyway? | 那里面有什么特别重要的东西吗 |
[48:31] | You look fabulous, baby. | 你看上去帅极了 宝贝 |
[48:34] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[48:38] | That’s your ride. Dusty! | 接你的车到了 达斯汀 |
[48:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:01] | All right, buddy, here we are. | 好了 伙计 我们到了 |
[49:04] | So, remember, once you get in there… | 记住 等你进去后… |
[49:07] | Pretend like I don’t care. | 假装我根本不在乎 |
[49:08] | – You don’t care. – I don’t care. | -你不在乎 -我不在乎 |
[49:09] | There you go. You’re learning, my friend. You’re learning. | 没错 学得很快 朋友 学得很快 |
[49:14] | – What? – Come on. | -怎么了 -别动 |
[49:15] | You look great, okay? You look… You look great. | 你看上去很棒 你看上去…很棒 |
[49:18] | – Okay? Now you’re gonna go in there… – Yeah. | -好吗 现在你进去… -好 |
[49:20] | – Look like a million bucks. – Yeah. | -看上去像个大佬 -好 |
[49:22] | And you’re gonna slay ’em dead. | 然后把他们全部干翻 |
[49:24] | Like a lion. | 像一头狮子 |
[49:28] | Don’t do that, okay? | 别那样做 好吗 |
[49:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:32] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[49:47] | – Looking very snazzy tonight, sir. – Thank you, my lord. | -今天真帅 先生 -谢谢你 陛下 |
[50:33] | Hey, Nance. | 你好 南茜 |
[50:37] | – What’s in this? – Pure fuel. | -这里面是什么 -纯燃料 |
[50:53] | Holy shit. What happened to you? | 天啊 你这是怎么了 |
[50:56] | – What do you mean, “What happened”? – What? | -什么叫你怎么了 -什么 |
[50:58] | – Dude. – Your hair. | -哥们 -你的头发 |
[50:59] | Is there a bird nesting in there? | 里面有个鸟吗 |
[51:01] | What do you mean, “What’s wrong”? | 什么叫怎么了 |
[51:02] | There’s no bird nesting in here, asshole. Okay? | 这里面才没有鸟呢 混蛋 |
[51:05] | I worked hard. | 我弄了很久呢 |
[51:14] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[51:19] | it’s nice, right? | 很不错吧 |
[51:20] | You want to, um… | 你想 |
[51:22] | You want to, like… You know? | 你想…你懂的 |
[51:24] | Like, just you and me? | 就你和我 |
[51:27] | Are you trying to ask me to dance, stalker? | 你想要请我去跳舞吗 跟踪狂 |
[51:29] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是了 |
[51:32] | Unless you want to. | 除非你想 |
[51:34] | So smooth. Come on. | 真会说话 走吧 |
[51:48] | Zombie Boy. | 僵尸小子 |
[51:50] | Do you want to dance? | 你想一起跳舞吗 |
[51:52] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[51:54] | – I mean… I mean, yeah. Sure. – Cool. | -我是说 我是说 好吧 -好啊 |
[52:21] | Wish me luck, Mike. I’m going in. | 祝我好运吧 迈克 我上了 |
[52:33] | – Stacy. – He just broke up with Jennifer. | -史黛茜 -他就和詹妮弗分手了 |
[52:34] | – Plus he’s, like, not my type. – Stacy. | -再说他不是我喜欢的类型 -史黛茜 |
[52:40] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[52:44] | Shall we? | 可以吗 |
[52:46] | Um, no, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[53:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[53:45] | – Wanna dance? – What? | -想跳支舞吗 -什么 |
[53:47] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[53:58] | Here. | 来 |
[54:02] | Closer. | 近点 |
[54:04] | A little closer. Okay. | 再近点 好了 |
[54:08] | Now feel the music. | 感受音乐 |
[54:10] | The rhythm. | 律动 |
[54:12] | Start to move to it. | 跟着摇摆 |
[54:15] | Yeah. There. | 就是这样 |
[54:17] | – Good? – That’s good. Yeah. | -行吗 -不错 很好 |
[54:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:20] | You know, out of all of my brother’s friends, | 我弟弟这么多朋友 |
[54:24] | you’re my favorite. | 你是我最喜欢的 |
[54:26] | – You’ve always been my favorite. – Really? | -你一直是我最喜欢的 -真的吗 |
[54:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:34] | Girls this age are dumb. | 这个年纪的女孩子很蠢 |
[54:38] | But give them a few years, and they’ll wise up. | 但是给她们几年 她们会变聪明的 |
[54:42] | And, uh, you’re gonna drive them nuts. | 你会让她们为你痴狂的 |
[54:45] | – You think so? – Oh, I know so. | -你这么觉得吗 -肯定的 |
[55:06] | Thought I might find you out here. | 我就猜到你会在这里 |
[55:09] | Will wanted me to give him some space, so… | 威尔想让我多给他一些空间 |
[55:13] | I’m giving him a few feet. | 我就给他几英尺吧 |
[55:17] | What do you say? | 来一根吧 |
[55:19] | I’m pretty sure that Mr. Cooper retired in the ’70s, so… | 库伯老师70年代就退休了 所以 |
[55:26] | we might be okay. | 我们应该没事 |
[55:33] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[55:44] | How are you holding up? | 你最近怎么样 |
[55:46] | – You know. – Yeah. | -你懂的 -是啊 |
[55:48] | That feeling never goes away. | 那种感觉永远不会消失 |
[55:52] | It is true what they say, you know. | 他们说的没错 |
[55:55] | Every day it does get a little easier. | 每天都在慢慢好起来 |
[56:47] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很美 |
[56:51] | Do you wanna dance? | 想跳支舞吗 |
[56:54] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么跳 |
[56:56] | I don’t either. | 我也不知道 |
[56:58] | Do you want to figure it out? | 你想去试试搞清楚吗 |
[57:09] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[57:11] | Yeah, like that. | 对 就像这样 |