时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:59] | Comrade-General. | 将军同志 |
[04:03] | We are close. | 我们接近了 |
[04:05] | You can see. | 您能看到 |
[04:07] | You can see our progress. | 您能看到我们的进展 |
[04:09] | We just need more ti– | 我们只是需要更多时… |
[04:24] | You have one year. | 给你一年时间 |
[04:28] | Yes, Comrade-General. | 是 将军同志 |
[05:54] | 第一章 苏茜 收到吗 | |
[06:35] | *And nobody wants to know you now* | *现在没人想了解你了* |
[06:39] | – *Nobody wants to show you– *- Mike! | -*没人想让你看到…* -迈克 |
[06:42] | Mike, stop! Stop! | 迈克 别闹了 |
[06:44] | – *So if you’re lost and on your own* – Mike! Stop! | -*如果你迷失而孤独* -迈克 别唱了 |
[06:48] | Mike! Mike! | 迈克 |
[06:49] | – *You can never surrender* – Stop! | -*千万不要放弃* -别唱了 |
[06:54] | – What, you don’t like it? – No! | -你不喜欢吗 -不 |
[07:01] | Don’t look at the dogs, work the lock. | 别看狗 开你的锁 |
[07:03] | Work the lock. Work the lock. Don’t look at the dogs. | 开锁 开锁 别看狗 |
[07:06] | You looked at the dogs. | 你看狗了 |
[07:11] | Sometimes everything goes exactly as planned. | 有时 一切都进行顺利 |
[07:32] | Three-inch minimum! | 至少留三英寸 |
[07:33] | Leave the door open three inches! | 门至少留三英寸 |
[07:39] | El, open this door. | 一一 开门 |
[07:41] | Open the– | 开门 |
[07:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:53] | My God, that was priceless! | 天呐 简直太逗了 |
[07:55] | Did you see his face? | 你看到他的表情了吗 |
[07:57] | It was like a tomato! | 红得像番茄 |
[07:58] | Yeah, a fat tomato. | 是啊 胖番茄 |
[08:00] | – I wish I was still with you. – I know. | -真希望你还在这里 -我知道 |
[08:03] | Me too. | 我也希望 |
[08:04] | But I’ll see you tomorrow, all right? First thing. | 但我们明天一早就见 |
[08:06] | Tomorrow. | 那就明天 |
[08:25] | – You’re late. – Sorry! | -你迟到了 -抱歉 |
[08:27] | – Again. – We’re gonna miss the opening. | -又迟了 -我们要错过开幕了 |
[08:28] | Yeah, if you keeping whining about it. Let’s go! | 如果你们还继续抱怨的话 快走 |
[08:30] | “If you guys keep whining about it.” | “如果你们还继续抱怨的话” |
[08:32] | – Just please stop talking, dude. – Let me guess. | -别说话了 哥们 -我猜猜 |
[08:34] | You were busy. | 你忙去了 |
[08:36] | Oh, yeah, real mature, Lucas. | 是啊 真成熟 卢卡斯 |
[08:37] | “Oh, El, I wish we could make out forever, | “一一 真希望我们能一直亲热 |
[08:40] | and never hang out with any of our friends.” | 再不跟朋友们玩了” |
[08:41] | Lucas, stop. | 卢卡斯 别闹了 |
[08:43] | – Will thinks it’s funny. – Because it is. | -威尔觉得好笑 -的确好笑 |
[08:44] | Yeah, it’s so funny that | 是啊 真好笑 |
[08:45] | I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend. | 我居然想跟女友度过浪漫时光 |
[08:47] | I’m spending romantic time with my girlfriend. | 我也在跟我女友度过浪漫时光呢 |
[08:54] | Excuse us! Sorry! Sorry! | 借过 抱歉 |
[08:55] | Sorry, sorry, sorry! | 抱歉 |
[08:57] | – Excuse me, I’m sorry. – Sorry. | -借过 抱歉 -抱歉 |
[09:00] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[09:01] | Yeah! Watch it, nerd! | 是啊 小心点 书呆子 |
[09:03] | Isn’t it past your bedtime? | 你不是该睡觉了吗 |
[09:04] | Isn’t it time you died? | 你不是该去死了吗 |
[09:06] | – Psycho! – Butthead! | -疯子 -蠢蛋 |
[09:08] | – Mall rat! – Fart face! | -购物狂 -屁脸 |
[09:10] | Oh, now that was mature. | 你可真成熟呢 |
[09:18] | Hey, dingus, your children are here. | 呆瓜 你的孩子来了 |
[09:22] | Again? Seriously? | 又来 不是吧 |
[09:30] | Come on, come on. | 快点 |
[09:32] | I swear, if anybody hears about this– | 我发誓 如果有人知道了 |
[09:34] | We’re dead! | 我们死定了 |
[09:42] | All clear. | 安全 |
[10:02] | See, Lucas? We made it. | 看 卢卡斯 我们进来了 |
[10:04] | – We missed the previews. – Still made it. Fart face. | -我们错过了预告片 -还是赶上了 屁脸 |
[10:17] | – Skittles. – Thanks. | -彩虹糖 -谢谢 |
[10:35] | – Come on! – Come on! | -拜托 -拜托 |
[10:44] | The hell? | 搞什么 |
[10:47] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[10:55] | That isn’t gonna work, dingus. | 那样没用 呆瓜 |
[10:56] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[12:14] | Let there be light. | 要有光 |
[12:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:59] | Okay. | 没事 |
[13:13] | Shit! | 该死 |
[13:15] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! | 该死 |
[13:17] | – Wh– What’s wrong? – It’s almost 9:00. | -怎么了 -快9点了 |
[13:19] | – What? – We forgot to reset the clocks. | -什么 -我们忘记重设闹铃了 |
[13:21] | – The power went out last night, remember? – Oh, shit! | -昨晚停电了 不是吗 -该死 |
[13:40] | – Wait up. – Oh, no, I’ll eat at work. | -等等 -不 我上班再吃 |
[13:42] | – I’m late. – No. | -我迟到了 -不 |
[13:43] | – Your cheek. – All right, all right. | -你的脸 -好了 |
[13:45] | – I gotta run. See you later. – All right. | -我得走了 回见 -好吧 |
[13:50] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[13:50] | Well, I don’t think you’re gonna think | 我看等你恋爱了 |
[13:52] | it’s gross when you fall in love. | 就不会觉得恶心了 |
[13:54] | I’m not gonna fall in love. | 我不会恋爱的 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:02] | What happened here? | 这是怎么了 |
[14:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:20] | 鲍勃·纽比 超级英雄 | |
[14:24] | Can you please drive faster? | 你能再开快点吗 |
[14:26] | Do you wanna break down? | 你希望车坏掉吗 |
[14:27] | We’re lucky this thing still drives at all. | 这玩意还能开就算我们走运了 |
[14:29] | I’m serious, Jonathan, I can’t be late. | 真的 乔纳森 我不能迟到 |
[14:31] | You mean we can’t be late. | 是我们不能迟到 |
[14:32] | No, I mean I can’t be late. | 不 是我不能迟到 |
[14:33] | They like you no matter what you do. | 不管你做什么他们都喜欢你 |
[14:35] | Hey, they like you too. | 他们也喜欢你 |
[14:36] | Yeah. They like that I’m a coffee delivery machine. | 是啊 他们喜欢我这个端咖啡机器 |
[14:39] | They don’t actually like me or respect me | 他们并不喜欢 或尊重我 |
[14:42] | as a living, breathing human with a brain. | 是个活生生能呼吸有脑子的人类 |
[14:44] | Wait, you just– you just gotta be patient, okay? | 等等 你只需要耐心点 好吗 |
[14:48] | They’re set in their ways, you know? | 他们比较传统 |
[14:49] | But… once they realize what a gifted writer you are, | 但等他们意识到你是多有天赋的写手 |
[14:51] | they’ll come around. | 他们就会回心转意 |
[14:52] | I really don’t need a Jonathan Byers pep talk right now. | 我现在真不需要乔纳森·拜耶斯的鼓励 |
[14:55] | Can you just… please drive faster? | 你能不能 再开快点 |
[14:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:07] | This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over. | 这里是金领袖 正在返回基地 收到吗 完毕 |
[15:11] | This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over. | 这里是金领袖 正在返回基地 收到吗 完毕 |
[15:14] | I repeart. This is Gold Leader, | 我重复 这里是金领袖 |
[15:16] | returning to base. Do you copy? Over. | 正在返回基地 收到吗 完毕 |
[15:19] | – I repeart. This is goddamn Gold Leader– – Dusty! | -我重复 这里是该死的金领袖 -达斯汀 |
[15:22] | – What? – Relax! For goodness’ sake. | -怎么了 -放松 老天爷啊 |
[15:25] | I’m in range. They should be answering. | 我在范围内 他们该回复的 |
[15:26] | You’ve been away a whole month, honeybun. Maybe they just… | 你走了一个月 亲爱的 或许他们… |
[15:29] | forgot. | 忘了 |
[15:57] | At least someone’s happy I’m home. | 至少还有人欢迎我回来 |
[16:39] | It’s just a dream. | 我是在做梦 |
[16:41] | You’re dreaming. | 你在做梦 |
[16:55] | Now! | 停 |
[17:13] | Cannonball! | 深水炸弹 |
[17:22] | Marco! | 马可 |
[17:24] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[17:25] | Marco! | 马可 |
[17:27] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[17:28] | Marco! | 马可 |
[17:29] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[17:30] | Marco! | 马可 |
[17:31] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[17:33] | Marco! | 马可 |
[17:34] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[17:42] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[17:44] | She’s coming down. | 她下来了 |
[18:00] | And… showtime. | 好戏开场 |
[18:39] | Hey, lard-ass! | 胖墩 |
[18:41] | No running on my watch! | 有我在不许跑 |
[18:43] | I gotta warn you again, and you’re banned for life. | 要我再说一次 我就终身禁止你来 |
[18:45] | You wanna be banned for life, lard-ass? | 你想被终身禁止吗 胖墩 |
[18:48] | Didn’t think so. | 我猜也是 |
[18:54] | Afternoon, ladies. | 下午好 女士们 |
[18:56] | Afternoon, Billy. | 下午好 比利 |
[18:58] | Dig the new suit, Mrs. Wheeler. | 新泳装真好看 维勒太太 |
[18:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | 拯救镇中心 别去商场 镇政厅星期二晚6点 拒绝星庭 | |
[19:39] | You busy? | 你忙吗 |
[19:40] | You’re our first customer, so… | 你是我们第一位客人 所以 |
[19:45] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[19:47] | And then El, she just… slams the door. | 然后一一 她就把门摔上了 |
[19:51] | Right in my face. | 就当我面摔上了 |
[19:53] | You know, it is that smug son of a bitch, Mike. | 就怪那个自大的臭小子 迈克 |
[19:56] | He’s corrupting her, I’m telling you. | 他把她都带坏了 相信我 |
[19:58] | And I’m just gonna lose it. I mean, I am gonna lose it, Joyce. | 我要失控了 真的 乔伊 |
[20:01] | Just take it down, Hopper. | 放松点 霍普 |
[20:03] | I need for them to break up. | 我需要他们分手 |
[20:04] | That is not your decision. | 那不是你能决定的 |
[20:06] | They’re spending entirely too much time together. | 他们在一起的时间绝对太多了 |
[20:10] | You agree with me about that, right? | 你也赞同吧 |
[20:12] | Well, I mean, they’re just kissing, right? | 他们只是在接吻 是吧 |
[20:15] | Yeah, but it is constant. | 是啊 但简直一刻不停 |
[20:18] | It is constant. | 一刻不停 |
[20:20] | Okay? That is not normal, | 好吗 这可不正常 |
[20:23] | that is not healthy. | 这不健康 |
[20:24] | You can’t just force them apart. | 你是不能逼他们分开的 |
[20:27] | I mean, they’re not little kids anymore, Hop. | 他们不是小孩子了 霍普 |
[20:29] | They’re teenagers. | 他们十几岁了 |
[20:31] | If you order them around like a cop, | 如果你像个警察似的命令他们 |
[20:32] | then they’re gonna rebel. | 他们会叛逆的 |
[20:33] | It’s just what they do. | 孩子就这样 |
[20:35] | So what, I’m just supposed to let them do whatever they want? | 那怎么 我就对他们听之任之吗 |
[20:37] | No, I didn’t say that. I think you should… | 不 我没那么说 我觉得你该 |
[20:39] | talk to them. | 跟他们谈谈 |
[20:41] | No. No. ‘Cause talking doesn’t work. | 不 不 谈话没用的 |
[20:43] | Not yelling. Not ordering. | 不是吼 不是命令 |
[20:46] | But talk to them. | 是谈话 |
[20:48] | You know, like a heart-to-heart. | 交心地谈谈 |
[20:51] | A heart-to-heart? | 交心 |
[20:54] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:54] | You sit them down and you talk to them, like you’re their friend. | 你叫他们坐下 跟他们谈谈 像朋友那样 |
[20:58] | I find if you talk to them like you’re on their level, | 我发觉 如果你跟他们平等地谈 |
[21:01] | then they really start to listen. | 他们就会听进去 |
[21:03] | And then, you know, you could start to create some boundaries. | 然后 你可以确立些规矩 |
[21:06] | – Boundaries. – Yeah, but, | -规矩 -是啊 |
[21:08] | Hop, it’s really important that no matter how they respond, | 但霍普 重要的是 不管他们如何反应 |
[21:12] | you stay calm. | 你都要保持冷静 |
[21:13] | You cannot lose your temper. | 你绝不能发火 |
[21:18] | Maybe you could do it for me? | 或许你可以替我去 |
[21:20] | No. | 不行 |
[21:21] | Yeah, you could. Yeah, you could. You come over after work. | 你可以的 你下班后过来 |
[21:23] | – Yes. – No. | -行的 -不行 |
[21:25] | It only works if it comes from you. | 只有你说才行 |
[21:29] | But… | 但是 |
[21:31] | – But? – Maybe I can help you… | -但是 -我或许能帮你 |
[21:34] | find the right words. | 调整措辞 |
[21:53] | – Thanks, hon. – For you. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -给你的 |
[21:56] | For you. | 给你的 |
[21:57] | – Thanks. – Welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[22:01] | Oh, no, no, no, no! Nancy! | 不不 南茜 |
[22:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:09] | – How ’bout a piece on Iran? – I want something local. | -写篇伊朗的报道吧 -我想要本地新闻 |
[22:11] | I hear there’s a beauty pageant at the fair this year. | 听说今年的嘉年华有选美 |
[22:14] | Yeah, I’m looking for above the fold here, Bruce. | 是啊 我想要上半版版面的内容 布鲁斯 |
[22:17] | Then clearly you haven’t seen Lucy Lebrock, | 那你肯定是没见过露西·勒布洛克 |
[22:19] | because I’m not sure she’ll fit above the fold! | 上半版版面恐怕装不下她 |
[22:23] | Fellas! | 各位 |
[22:24] | In six hours, we go to print. I need something real. | 六小时后我们就付印了 我需要真新闻 |
[22:26] | Oh, I think they’re real. | 那对儿应该是真的 |
[22:30] | What about Starcourt? | 星庭怎么样 |
[22:35] | I– I was just… | 我就是… |
[22:37] | thinking… | 在想 |
[22:38] | I mean, I know everyone loves the mall, but… | 我知道大家都喜欢商场 但是 |
[22:41] | how many small businesses have closed since it opened? | 它开业后 有多少小店倒闭 |
[22:44] | Like, five on Main, at least. | 主街上就至少五家 |
[22:46] | It’s changing the fabric of our town | 这改变了我们小镇的结构 |
[22:49] | – in a way– – “The Death of Small-Town America.” | -可以说 -《美国小镇之死》 |
[22:52] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[22:53] | I like it a lot. | 我很喜欢 |
[22:55] | But I think I’ve got something even spicier. | 但我觉得我有更热辣的话题 |
[22:58] | It’s about the missing mustard on my hamburger. | 是我的汉堡包缺少的芥末酱 |
[23:05] | You think you can follow the clues | 你觉得你可以追查线索 |
[23:06] | and solve the case of the missing condiment, Nancy Drew? | 解决失踪调味品迷案吗 神探南茜 |
[23:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:15] | Look out, Phil, she might be after your job! | 小心 菲尔 她可能想要你的工作 |
[23:21] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[23:22] | Still stings. | 还疼 |
[23:27] | Is that a new zit? | 你新长痘了吗 |
[23:30] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[23:31] | I was just asking! | 我就是问问 |
[23:33] | I call it… the Forever Clock. | 我称之为 永动钟 |
[23:35] | All right? Powered by wind. Very useful in the apocalypse. | 好吗 风力推动 天启时肯定用得上 |
[23:41] | Then, I give you… | 然后是 |
[23:43] | the Slammer. | 大锤机 |
[23:48] | Pretty neat, huh? | 不错吧 |
[23:50] | But this… | 但这个 |
[23:51] | this is my masterpiece. | 这是我的杰作 |
[23:56] | I would like you to meet… | 见过 |
[23:59] | Cerebro. | 脑波机 |
[24:02] | What exactly are we looking at here? | 这是什么啊 |
[24:04] | An unassembled one-of-a-kind battery-powered radio tower. | 独一无二的未装配的电池驱动无线电塔 |
[24:09] | So, it’s a… A ham radio. | 所以是 业余无线电 |
[24:12] | The Cadillac of ham radios. | 是业余无线电里的凯迪拉克 |
[24:14] | This baby carries a crystal-clear connection | 这玩意能在远距离内 |
[24:16] | over vast distances. | 保持清晰信号 |
[24:17] | I’m talking North Pole to South. | 跨南北极那种 |
[24:20] | I can talk to my girlfriend whenever and wherever I choose. | 我可以随时随地跟我女友通话 |
[24:24] | Girlfriend? | 女友 |
[24:26] | Wait, so her name is Suzie? | 等等 她叫苏茜吗 |
[24:28] | Suzie with a “Z.” She’s from Utah. | 苏茜 茜的茜 犹他州的 |
[24:30] | Girls go to science camp? | 还有女生去科学营 |
[24:31] | – Suzie does. She’s a genius. – Is she cute? | -苏茜就去 她是天才 -她好看吗 |
[24:34] | Think Phoebe Cates, only hotter. | 想想菲比·凯茨 但她更性感 |
[24:36] | – What’s going on? – Going to talk to Dustin’s girlfriend. | -怎么回事 -去跟达斯汀的女友通话 |
[24:39] | Girlfriend? | 女友 |
[24:43] | Alrighty, one scoop of chocolate. That’s a buck-twenty-five. | 好了 一勺巧克力 1.25块 |
[24:47] | Anything else? | 还需要别的吗 |
[24:49] | Ooh, Purdue. | 普渡大学 |
[24:51] | – Fancy. – Yeah, I’m excited. | -厉害 -嗯 我很期待 |
[24:55] | Yeah, you know, I considered it, | 是啊 我也考虑过 |
[24:57] | Purdue, but then I was like, you know what? | 普渡大学 但我又想 |
[25:00] | I really think I need some real-life experience, you know, | 我还是需要点生活历练 |
[25:03] | before I hit college, see what it feels like. | 然后再去大学 体验下生活 |
[25:05] | Kinda like, uh, I don’t know, | 就是 |
[25:06] | see what it’s like to earn a working-man’s wage, you know? | 体验下工作赚钱的生活 知道吗 |
[25:10] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:11] | – I think that’s, like, really important. – Yeah, totally. | -我觉得那很重要 -当然了 |
[25:13] | Yeah, anyway, this was, like, so fun. | 是啊 这很好玩的 |
[25:15] | We should kind of like, you know, I don’t know, | 我们应该 |
[25:17] | maybe hang out this weekend or– | 或许这周一起出去玩什么的 |
[25:18] | Oh, sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[25:20] | I don’t know. Maybe next weekend or– | 或许 下周吧 |
[25:22] | Yeah, I’m busy. | 我忙的 |
[25:24] | Oh, that’s cool. I’m– | 没事 |
[25:25] | I’m working here next weekend, so… | 我下周末还要在这里打工 |
[25:27] | the following weekend’s better for me. | 下下周末更好 |
[25:29] | No. I’m sorry, I can’t. | 不 抱歉 我不能 |
[25:31] | Okay. Thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[25:34] | I… | 我… |
[25:35] | This is… my first day here. | 我今天第一天在这里干 |
[25:39] | And another one bites the dust. | 又一个没上钩 |
[25:43] | You are oh-for-six, Popeye. | 你零比六了 大力水手 |
[25:46] | Yeah, yeah, I can count. | 我会数数 |
[25:47] | You know that means you suck. | 这表示你真臭 |
[25:49] | Yep, I can read, too. | 是啊 我也识字 |
[25:50] | Since when? | 谁说的 |
[25:52] | It’s this stupid hat. | 就怪这顶破帽子 |
[25:53] | I am telling you, it is totally blowing my best feature. | 相信我 绝对影响了我的颜值 |
[25:56] | Yeah, company policy is a real drag. | 是啊 公司政策最讨厌了 |
[25:59] | You know, it’s a crazy idea, but have you considered… | 这是个疯狂的想法 但你考虑过 |
[26:04] | telling the truth? | 说实话吗 |
[26:05] | Oh, you mean, that I couldn’t even get into Tech | 你是说 我连理工都考不上 |
[26:07] | and my douchebag dad’s trying to teach me a lesson, | 我的混蛋老爸想给我个教训 |
[26:09] | I make three bucks an hour, and I have no future? That truth? | 我时薪3美元 完全没有未来吗 这个实话 |
[26:13] | Hey, twelve o’clock. | 12点钟 |
[26:16] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Okay… | 该死 该死 好吧 |
[26:18] | I’m going in. Okay? | 我去了 好吗 |
[26:20] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[26:22] | Screw company policy. | 去他的公司政策 |
[26:23] | Oh, my God, you’re a whole new man. | 天呐 你焕然一新了 |
[26:25] | Right? | 是吧 |
[26:27] | Ahoy, ladies! Didn’t see you there. | 两位女士好啊 没看到你们 |
[26:29] | Would you guys like to set sail on this ocean of flavor with me? | 你们想跟我一起在美味之海上航行吗 |
[26:32] | I’ll be your captain. | 我来做你们的船长 |
[26:34] | I’m Steve Harrington. | 我是史蒂夫·哈灵顿 |
[26:35] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[26:36] | Can I get you guys a little taste of the Cherries Jubilee? | 你们想尝尝樱桃盛典吗 |
[26:38] | No? Anybody? | 不吗 有人想来点吗 |
[26:40] | Banana Boat? Four people, four spoons? | 香蕉船 四个人 四个勺 |
[26:42] | Share it in the booth? Anybody? It’s hot out there. | 在包厢里一起吃 有人想吗 外面很热的 |
[26:45] | I know this is a difficult conversation to have… | 我知道谈这个很困难 |
[26:49] | but I hope you know that I… care about you very much. | 但我希望你知道 我非常在乎你 |
[26:52] | – And I know that you– – Eye contact. | -我知道你… -眼神接触 |
[26:59] | And I know that you… | 我知道 |
[27:01] | both care about each other very much. | 你们都很在乎彼此 |
[27:03] | This does not sound like me at all. | 这完全不像我说的话 |
[27:04] | Just keep going. Come on. | 继续 加油 |
[27:08] | Which is why I think | 所以我觉得 |
[27:09] | it’s important to establish these boundaries… | 我们一定要立下这些规矩 |
[27:13] | moving forward… | 以便今后… |
[27:17] | No looking. You know this. | 别看 你行的 |
[27:18] | Come on. | 加油 |
[27:20] | …so we can build an environment… | …建立一个良好环境 |
[27:24] | where we… | 让我们 |
[27:25] | all feel comfortable | 都能感到自在 |
[27:27] | and trusted | 被信任 |
[27:30] | and open… | 开放 |
[27:33] | “Share our feelings…” | “分享我们的情绪” |
[27:35] | …to sharing our feelings– This isn’t gonna work. | 可以分享我们的情绪 这不行 |
[27:37] | It’s not gonna work. It’s not gonna work. | 不行 不行的 |
[27:39] | Yes, it will! I promise. | 能行的 我保证 |
[27:41] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[27:43] | Maybe I’ll just kill Mike. | 要不我杀了迈克好了 |
[27:45] | I’m the chief of police, I could cover it up. | 我是警察局长 我能掩盖起来 |
[27:48] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[27:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:56] | You wanna have dinner tonight? | 你今晚想一起吃饭吗 |
[28:00] | You can give me some more pointers. | 你可以再指点指点我 |
[28:01] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[28:05] | I… | 我 |
[28:06] | I have plans. | 我有安排了 |
[28:08] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 |
[28:16] | A customer. | 来顾客了 |
[28:17] | – Hey, Carol! – Oh, hi, Joyce! | -卡洛 -乔伊 |
[28:20] | How are you? So good to see you. | 你好吗 见到你太好了 |
[28:22] | So, um, Georgie has his 13th birthday coming up. | 乔治的13岁生日要到了 |
[28:25] | Oh, my gosh, 13? | 天呐 13了吗 |
[28:26] | I know! | 是啊 |
[28:28] | And I’m a little lost… | 我有点不知所措… |
[28:40] | Aren’t we high enough? | 我们还不够高吗 |
[28:42] | Cerebro works best at a hundred meters. | 脑波机在一百米处运转最好 |
[28:44] | You know, I’m pretty sure people in Utah have telephones. | 我确定犹他州的人也有电话的 |
[28:46] | Yeah, but Suzie’s Mormon. | 是啊 但苏茜是摩门教徒 |
[28:48] | Oh, shit. She doesn’t have electricity? | 该死 她没有电力吗 |
[28:49] | Oh, that’s the Amish. | 那是阿米什人 |
[28:51] | – What are Mormons? – Super religious white people. | -那摩门教徒是什么 -非常虔诚的白人 |
[28:53] | They have electricity and cars and stuff, but… | 他们有电 有车 但是 |
[28:56] | since I’m not Mormon, | 因为我不是摩门教徒 |
[28:57] | her parents would never approve. | 她父母绝不会允许我们交往 |
[29:00] | It’s all a bit… | 挺 |
[29:02] | Shakespearean. | 莎士比亚的 |
[29:03] | Shakespearean? | 莎士比亚 |
[29:05] | Yeah. Like Romeo and Juliet. | 是啊 就像罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[29:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:08] | – Star-crossed lovers. – I got it. | -被诅咒的恋人 -懂 |
[29:10] | Hey, guys! | 各位 |
[29:13] | This is fun and all, but, uh… | 这挺好玩的 但是 |
[29:15] | I have to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[29:16] | – We’re almost there. – Sorry, man. | -我们快到了 -抱歉 |
[29:17] | Curfew. | 宵禁 |
[29:19] | – Come on, let’s go. – Good luck. | -走吧 -祝你们好运 |
[29:23] | – Curfew at 4:00? – They’re lying. | -4点宵禁 -他们撒谎 |
[29:26] | – It’s been like this all summer. – It’s romantic. | -他们一夏天都这样 -挺浪漫的 |
[29:27] | – It’s gross. – It’s bullshit. | -恶心 -扯淡 |
[29:30] | I just got home. | 我刚回家 |
[29:34] | Well, their loss, right? | 反正是他们的损失 |
[29:35] | Onwards and upwards! | 向上前进 |
[29:37] | Suzie awaits! | 苏茜还等着呢 |
[29:55] | Will, come on! | 威尔 来啊 |
[31:25] | Looking good out there, Mrs. Wheeler. | 游得不错啊 维勒太太 |
[31:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:30] | Perfect form. | 身型完美 |
[31:31] | Well… | 要说起来 |
[31:33] | your form is amazing. | 你的身型才棒呢 |
[31:36] | I’m sorry, I mean, I… | 抱歉 我是说 |
[31:38] | I’ve seen you… uh, teaching… | 我见过你 教别人 |
[31:41] | …lessons. Swimming lessons. | 教课 教游泳 |
[31:44] | You know, I could, uh… | 我可以… |
[31:46] | I could teach you, if you like. | 如果需要 我可以教你 |
[31:49] | I know all the styles. | 我知道各种姿势 |
[31:51] | Freestyle. | 自由泳 |
[31:53] | Butterfly. | 蝶泳 |
[31:57] | Breaststroke. | 蛙泳 |
[32:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:04] | I didn’t think you… I didn’t think you taught adults. | 我不知道你还教大人 |
[32:07] | Well, I offer more, | 我向一部分 |
[32:09] | advanced lessons to select clientele. | 精挑细选的客户提供高级课程 |
[32:14] | Come to think of it, there is a good pool | 想起来 康沃利斯街的 |
[32:17] | out at a Motel 6 on Cornwallis. | 6号汽车旅馆的泳池很不错 |
[32:21] | It’s very quiet. | 没什么人 |
[32:23] | You know, very private. | 非常隐蔽 |
[32:27] | Shall we say tonight? | 今晚吧 |
[32:29] | Eight o’clock? | 8点 |
[32:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:36] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:36] | Can’t what? Have fun? | 不能什么 玩玩吗 |
[32:39] | – Mrs. Wheeler! – No. | -维勒太太 -不行 |
[32:42] | I… I… I just, uh… I don’t think I need any lessons. | 我…觉得我不需要上课 |
[32:46] | Oh, you see, I think you do. | 可是 我觉得你需要 |
[32:48] | I just don’t think that you’ve had the right teacher. | 我觉得你是老师没找对 |
[32:51] | – I, uh… – It will be | -我… -肯定会 |
[32:54] | the workout of your life. | 是你这辈子最棒的锻炼 |
[33:04] | Made it. | 到了 |
[33:05] | Yeah, only took five hours. | 是啊 只走了五小时 |
[33:08] | Why couldn’t we just play D&D? | 我们为什么不玩《龙与地下城》 |
[33:10] | I’m so thirsty. | 我渴死了 |
[33:24] | Did you seriously just drink the rest of our water? | 你真把我们的水都喝光了吗 |
[33:59] | Pretty impressive, right? | 挺厉害的吧 |
[34:01] | – Yeah. – Now, you ready to meet my love? | -是啊 -准备认识我的爱人了吗 |
[34:03] | – Okay, sure. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好 |
[34:07] | Suzie, this is Dustin. Do you copy? Over. | 苏茜 这里是达斯汀 你收到吗 完毕 |
[34:15] | One sec. She’s probably… She’s still there. | 稍等等 她可能…她还在的 |
[34:18] | Suzie… | 苏茜 |
[34:19] | this is Dustin. Do you copy? Over. | 这里是达斯汀 你收到吗 完毕 |
[34:26] | I’m sure she’s there. It’s just– | 她肯定在的 就是… |
[34:28] | – Yeah. – You know, maybe she’s, like, busy or– | -嗯 -或许她在忙 什么的 |
[34:30] | – Yeah. – It’s around dinnertime. | -是啊 -快吃晚饭了 |
[34:32] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[34:32] | Here. | 这里是 |
[34:36] | Suzie, do you copy? This is Dustin. Over. | 苏茜 这里是达斯汀 你收到吗 完毕 |
[34:43] | Suzie, do you copy? This is Dustin. Over. | 苏茜 这里是达斯汀 你收到吗 完毕 |
[34:59] | Hey, guys, I’m home. | 伙计们 我回来了 |
[35:03] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[35:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:33] | So, who do you wanna speak to next? | 你接下来想跟谁说话 |
[35:37] | I’m talking about Frasier, Sam. | 我是说弗雷泽 萨姆 |
[35:39] | He had a couple of sips of Chianti tonight | 他今晚喝了几口红酒 |
[35:42] | and asked me to marry him. | 就向我求婚了 |
[35:45] | Did you say a couple of sips, or barrels? | 你是说喝了几桶吗 |
[35:52] | – Ah, they’re funny, don’t you think? – Yes. | -他们真逗 是吧 -是啊 |
[35:57] | I just wish they’d get back together again already. | 我希望他们赶快复合 |
[35:59] | Me too. | 我也希望 |
[36:01] | You don’t think that I still– | 你不是觉得我还… |
[36:03] | – Well, of course I– – You bet your– | -当然了 -必须的 |
[36:08] | Tell everyone that I’ll call after the wedding tomorrow. | 告诉大家 明天婚礼后我会打来 |
[36:14] | Tomorrow? What’s the rush? | 明天 急什么 |
[36:17] | Frasier has thoughtfully and romantically | 弗雷泽周到浪漫地 |
[36:19] | arranged for us to be married | 安排我们在马里奥庄园 |
[36:21] | at the Marino estate. | 结婚了 |
[36:30] | 鲍比·纽比 超级英雄 | |
[36:52] | Shit, shit. | 该死 |
[36:54] | Hawkins Post. | 《霍金斯邮报》 |
[36:59] | Hold on, I’m– | 稍等 |
[37:00] | I’m sorry, can you– can you repeat that? | 抱歉 你可以重复一遍吗 |
[37:07] | 朵丽丝·德里斯科尔 康沃利斯路4819号 疾病 老鼠 | |
[37:27] | …why it’s important to establish these boundaries… | …所以一定要立下这些规矩 |
[37:32] | moving forward, so that we can create an environment where… | 以便今后建立一个良好环境 |
[37:38] | you feel comfortable and trusted and open. | 让你能感到自在 被信任 开放 |
[37:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[37:48] | “To share our feelings.” | “可以分享我们的情绪” |
[38:15] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[38:17] | Can I talk to you guys a minute? | 可以跟你们谈谈吗 |
[39:16] | What I, uh… | 我… |
[39:20] | needed to say to you… | 需要对你们说 |
[39:25] | What I wanted | 我想 |
[39:27] | to say to you… | 对你们说的 |
[39:30] | is that, um… | 是… |
[39:33] | I think we’re in trouble. | 我觉得我们有麻烦了 |
[39:42] | No. | 不是 |
[39:45] | No, nobody’s in trouble, okay? | 你们没惹麻烦 好吗 |
[39:47] | I just, um… | 我就是 |
[39:56] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[39:57] | Your mom called. | 你妈妈打来了 |
[40:00] | What? | 什么 |
[40:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:04] | She needs you home right away. | 她要你马上回家 |
[40:06] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[40:07] | No, I don’t think so. | 好像有事 |
[40:09] | It’s your grandma. | 是你奶奶 |
[40:14] | – Is she dead? – No. | -她死了吗 -没有 |
[40:15] | – Did she fall again? – No. | -她又摔倒了吗 -不是 |
[40:17] | Does she have cancer? | 她得癌症了吗 |
[40:19] | – No. – Then I don’t understand. | -不是 -那我不懂 |
[40:21] | What’s wrong with Nana? | 奶奶怎么了 |
[40:23] | Nothing! There’s nothing wrong with Nana! | 没事 奶奶没事 |
[40:27] | – What? – But… | -什么 -但是 |
[40:29] | there’s something very wrong with this thing between you and El. | 你跟一一的事 很不对 |
[40:36] | Oh, you lying piece of shit! | 你个撒谎的混蛋 |
[40:44] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[40:45] | Crazy? | 疯了 |
[40:48] | You want to see real crazy? | 你想见识真疯吗 |
[40:50] | You disrespect me again. | 你再敢不尊重我 |
[40:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:58] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来这样 |
[41:01] | I’m gonna drive you home. | 我开车送你回家 |
[41:04] | And I’m gonna speak… | 我要说话 |
[41:08] | and you’re going to listen. | 你要听好 |
[41:13] | And then, maybe… | 然后或许 |
[41:16] | maybe by the end of it, maybe if you’re lucky, maybe… | 或许等我说完了 如果你走运 或许 |
[41:20] | I will continue | 我会继续 |
[41:22] | to allow you to date my daughter. | 允许你跟我女儿约会 |
[41:32] | Nod if you understand! | 听懂就点头 |
[41:40] | …do you copy? This is Dustin. Over. | 收到吗 这里是达斯汀 完毕 |
[41:46] | Suzie! This is Dustin. Do you copy? Over. | 苏茜 这里是达斯汀 你收到吗 完毕 |
[41:52] | Suzie, this is your Dustin. Do you copy? Over. | 苏茜 这里是你的达斯汀 你收到吗 完毕 |
[41:57] | – Suzie– – Dustin, come on! She’s not there. | -苏茜 -达斯汀 拜托 她不在 |
[42:00] | She’s there, all right? She’ll pick up. | 她在的 好吗 她会接的 |
[42:02] | – Maybe Cerebro doesn’t work. – Or maybe Suzie doesn’t exist. | -或许脑波机不好使 -或许苏茜不存在 |
[42:05] | She exists! | 她存在 |
[42:06] | She’s a genius and she’s hotter than Phoebe Cates? | 她是天才 还比菲比·凯茨性感 |
[42:09] | No girl is that perfect. | 没有姑娘那么完美 |
[42:12] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[42:14] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[42:16] | you’re perfect. | 你就是完美的 |
[42:18] | I mean, like, per– perfect in your own way. | 以你自己的方式完美 |
[42:20] | In your special– your own special way. | 特别的…以你特别的方式完美 |
[42:23] | Relax, I was teasing. | 放松 我逗你的 |
[42:25] | I’m obviously perfect and Dustin’s obviously lying. | 我当然完美 达斯汀肯定在撒谎 |
[42:29] | Come on, Don Juan. | 走吧 唐璜 |
[42:32] | – Where are you going? – Home. | -你们去哪 -回家 |
[42:35] | Well… guess it’s just you and me, Byers. | 看来只剩你和我了 拜耶斯 |
[42:39] | It’s late. | 现在很晚了 |
[42:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:43] | Maybe tomorrow we can play D&D. | 或许我们明天玩《龙与地下城》吧 |
[42:46] | Or something fun. Like we used to? | 或是玩点什么好玩的 就像以前那样 |
[42:49] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[42:51] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[42:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:01] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[43:05] | Shit. | 该死 |
[43:08] | Shit. | 该死 |
[43:10] | Suzie? Suzie, is that you? | 苏茜 苏茜 是你吗 |
[43:22] | The silver cat feeds– | 银猫进食 |
[43:24] | when blue meets yellow in the west– | 当蓝在西边遇到黄 |
[43:28] | A trip to China sounds nice– If you tread lightly– | 去中国听上去不错 只要你轻轻走 |
[43:34] | The week is long– | 这周很长 |
[43:36] | The silver cat feeds– | 银猫进食 |
[43:56] | Beautiful, | 真美 |
[43:58] | isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[45:36] | Hey, Karen. | 凯伦 |
[45:39] | You don’t mind if I call you Karen, do you? | 你不介意我喊你凯伦吧 |
[45:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[45:56] | No. Piece of shit. | 不 破玩意 |
[46:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[46:03] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[46:14] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[46:18] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[46:20] | Piece of shit! | 破玩意 |
[46:36] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[46:43] | Who’s there? | 是谁啊 |
[46:51] | I said, who’s there? | 我问 谁啊 |