时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 这里是警察局 有什么紧急情况 |
[01:19] | Is someone there? Hello? | 有人在听吗 有人吗 |
[01:41] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:46] | I said, what do you want? | 我说 你想要什么 |
[01:51] | I said, what do you want? | 我说 你想要什么 |
[03:02] | 第二章 贸鼠 | |
[03:30] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[03:31] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[03:37] | Hello, this is the Wheelers. | 你好 这里是维勒家 |
[03:40] | Yeah, just a sec. | 好 等一下 |
[03:42] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[03:43] | Phone! | 有电话 |
[03:44] | Okay! | 知道了 |
[03:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:55] | It’s 9:32. Where are you? | 都9点32了 你在哪呢 |
[03:57] | Sorry, I– I was just about to call. | 对不起 我 我正准备打给你 |
[04:00] | I, um… | 我 |
[04:02] | can’t see you today. | 今天不能去看你了 |
[04:03] | What… Why not? | 什么 为什么不能 |
[04:05] | It’s my Nana. | 因为我奶奶 |
[04:07] | She’s very sick. | 她的病很严重 |
[04:08] | But Hop said that your Nana was okay, | 但是霍普不是说你奶奶没事 |
[04:11] | that it was a false alarm. | 只是虚惊一场么 |
[04:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:14] | That’s… what… we thought it was at first, | 我们一开始是这么想的 |
[04:18] | but then she took a real turn for the worse. | 但之后她突然病情加重了 |
[04:22] | Yeah. We think she might… | 我们觉得她可能会 |
[04:24] | – die. – What? | -死 -什么 |
[04:27] | Mom! Get off the phone! | 妈 别偷听我们电话 |
[04:29] | How many times?! | 都好几次了 |
[04:30] | Did Nana call?! | 奶奶打电话来了吗 |
[04:31] | No, Mom! Just get off the phone! | 没有 妈 快挂了电话 |
[04:40] | Sorry about that. | 刚刚的事很抱歉 |
[04:41] | – Was that your mom? – Yeah. | -刚才是你妈么 -是的 |
[04:43] | She’s so upset, she’s making no sense. | 她很伤心 她都胡言乱语了 |
[04:45] | Because we have to go to the nursing home. | 因为我们要去养老院 |
[04:47] | To see Nana. | 去看我奶奶 |
[04:49] | – You can come over after? – No! | -去过之后能来找我吗 -不能 |
[04:51] | I mean, I– | 我是说 我 |
[04:52] | I just think… I need to be alone today. | 我就是觉得我今天需要静静 |
[04:56] | With my… | 缓解一下 |
[04:58] | feelings? | 情绪 |
[05:00] | Do you lie? | 你在说谎吗 |
[05:01] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[05:03] | Friends don’t lie. | 朋友之间不撒谎 |
[05:05] | What, Mom? | 妈 你说什么 |
[05:08] | My mom’s calling me. Better go. | 我妈在叫我 我最好先挂了 |
[05:10] | Talk to you tomorrow. Miss you already. Bye! | 明天再聊 已经开始想你了 拜拜 |
[05:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:36] | *And they say You don’t tug on Superman’s cape* | *他们还常说你不会想去拉超人的披风* |
[05:40] | *You don’t spit into the wind* | *你不会朝风中吐口水* |
[05:43] | *You don’t pull the mask on That old Lone Ranger* | *你不会想去扯下一个老独行侠的面具* |
[05:46] | *And you don’t mess around with Jim* | *更不会去招惹吉姆* |
[05:52] | *Yeah I’m lookin’ for the king Of 42nd Street* | *没错我正在找42号街的头头* |
[05:55] | *He drivin’ a drop top Cadillac* | *他开着一辆顶级凯迪拉克* |
[05:57] | *Last week he took all my money* | *上周他抢走了我所有的钱* |
[05:59] | *And it may sound funny* | *这听起来有点好笑* |
[06:00] | *But I’ve come to get my money back* | *但我是来讨回我的钱的* |
[06:03] | *And everybody say jack* | *所有人都说土小子* |
[06:08] | Emotions have been shared. | 情绪已经被分享 |
[06:10] | Boundaries have been set. | 规矩已经定好了 |
[06:14] | Order… | 秩序 |
[06:15] | has been… | 已经 |
[06:18] | – restored. – Wait, wait, it worked? | -恢复 -等等 成功了吗 |
[06:20] | This is the first day | 今天是这 |
[06:22] | in six long, excruciating months | 漫长痛苦的六个月来 |
[06:25] | that they will not be seeing each other. | 他们第一次不会见面 |
[06:28] | Yes, I think it worked! Yes! | 没错 我觉得成功了 |
[06:34] | No, stop. | 别 停下 |
[06:35] | It’s all you. | 都是你的功劳 |
[06:36] | I’m a puppet, you’re the master. | 我是个傀儡 你才是幕后的人 |
[06:38] | So you remembered everything? | 所以你都记下来了 |
[06:40] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:42] | I mean, I had to improvise a little bit, you know. | 我还是即兴发挥了一下 你懂的 |
[06:44] | It turns out, getting to Mike, | 原来找迈克 |
[06:47] | now that was the key. | 才是关键 |
[06:48] | And you didn’t yell at him? | 你没朝他吼吧 |
[06:50] | I’ll tell you everything over dinner. | 我会跟你在晚饭边吃边聊 |
[06:52] | I was thinking, you know, Enzo’s, tonight, 7:00. | 我想我们七点一起去恩佐餐厅 |
[06:55] | Hey, before you say no, | 在你拒绝我之前 |
[06:57] | I’d– I’d like to make one thing crystal clear. | 我 我想先说明白 |
[06:59] | This is not a date. | 这不是约会 |
[07:01] | Wait, a date? | 等等 约会 |
[07:03] | You never said anything about a date. | 你从没提过什么约会 |
[07:05] | I know, I didn’t say anything about a date. | 我知道 我确实没提过约会 |
[07:07] | I just wanted to clear it up | 我只是想说清楚 |
[07:08] | in case there was any confusion on your part. | 省得你产生一些误会 |
[07:09] | – There’s not. – Great. | -没误会 -很好 |
[07:11] | It’s just two friends getting together for a nice dinner. | 就是两个好朋友一起吃顿丰盛的晚餐 |
[07:13] | I mean, we’ve earned it, haven’t we? | 这是我们应得的 不是吗 |
[07:15] | I can’t be out late. | 我不能在外面待到太晚 |
[07:17] | You’ll be home by 9:00. | 你九点前就能回到家 |
[07:17] | – Eight. – 8:30, I’ll pick you up. | -八点 -八点半 我去接你 |
[07:19] | – I’ll meet you there. – 7:00. Enzo’s. Meeting there. | -我们到那见 -七点 恩佐餐厅 |
[07:22] | Deal. | 就这么定了 |
[07:23] | Hey, Chief, you copy? Chief! | 头儿 收到了吗 头儿 |
[07:25] | Yeah, I’m a little busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[07:27] | Recall the mall! | 反对商场 |
[07:28] | – Yeah, well, I’m busier here. – Recall the mall! | -我这儿更忙 -反对商场 |
[07:30] | You wanna keep your job tomorrow, | 你明天还想来上班吗 |
[07:32] | I think you need to get your ass to Town Hall. Now. | 那你就得赶紧给我滚来市政厅 |
[07:38] | Duty calls. | 公务在身 |
[07:41] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[07:43] | Cleanup on aisle five. | 清理一下第五通道 |
[07:45] | – Bye. – See you tonight. | -再见 -今晚见 |
[08:15] | 朵丽丝·德里斯科尔 康沃利斯路4819号 疾病 老鼠 | |
[08:21] | Oh, shit, shit. | 该死 该死 |
[08:23] | Whoopsie-daisy! | 糟糕 |
[08:26] | Careful there, Nancy Drew. Careful. | 小心点 神探南茜 小心点 |
[08:31] | Pouring coffee’s a tough gig, girl. | 倒咖啡可不是简单的活 姑娘 |
[08:36] | And here you are, two creams, two sugars. | 您的咖啡 加两勺奶油和两块糖 |
[08:39] | Thanks, sweetheart. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[08:40] | Of course. | 不用谢 |
[08:43] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[08:44] | I really hate to ask this, | 我不得不问 |
[08:46] | but do you think one of the other girls | 今天你能找别的姑娘 |
[08:48] | could run and grab lunch today? | 给你去买午餐吗 |
[08:51] | They’re needed at their desks. | 她们有工作要忙 |
[08:52] | I know, I just, um… | 我知道 我只是 |
[08:55] | I really need to go to the doctor. | 我真的得去看医生 |
[08:57] | I’ve been having some… girl problems. | 我有些女孩子家的问题 |
[09:06] | – Oh, come on! The light! – Let’s go. | -拜托 别漏光 -快走吧 |
[09:10] | Look, I just… | 我… |
[09:11] | I just don’t know if this is such a good idea anymore. | 我不知道这是不是个好主意 |
[09:14] | Really? Because I feel like | 真的吗 可我觉得 |
[09:15] | it’s the best idea I’ve had all summer. | 这是我整个夏天最棒的主意 |
[09:17] | Look, all I’m saying is, what harm is there in asking? | 我只是想说去征求一下他的许可能怎么样呢 |
[09:20] | The harm in asking is that Tom will say no. | 怎么样就是汤姆会拒绝 |
[09:22] | We ask for forgiveness, not permission. | 我们只在事后请求宽恕 不在事先请求许可 |
[09:24] | And if this story’s as good as I think it’s gonna be, | 只要这报道如我预期的一样好 |
[09:26] | then Tom won’t care. | 汤姆就不会在乎 |
[09:28] | In fact, he’ll thank us. | 事实上 他还会感谢我们 |
[09:29] | Or the old lady is nuts | 或是那位老女士被气疯 |
[09:31] | and the story blows up in our face | 然后这报道完全被我们搅黄了 |
[09:32] | and Tom fires us. | 汤姆解雇我们 |
[09:34] | And then we never have to work at this shithole again. | 那我们再也不用在这破地方工作了 |
[10:01] | – Have a nice day. – Thank you. | -祝你们过得愉快 -谢谢 |
[10:08] | I’m Dustin. | 我是达斯汀 |
[10:09] | I’m Robin. | 我是罗宾 |
[10:10] | Pleasure to meet you. Uh, is– is he here? | 很高兴见到你 他在这里吗 |
[10:13] | Is who here? | 你说谁 |
[10:16] | Henderson. | 亨德森 |
[10:18] | Henderson! He’s back! | 亨德森 他回来了 |
[10:19] | – He’s back! – I’m back! | -他回来了 -我回来了 |
[10:21] | You got the job! | 你有工作了 |
[10:22] | I got the job! | 我有工作了 |
[10:33] | How many children are you friends with? | 你有多少小屁孩朋友 |
[10:40] | No, no. No way. | 不 不 不可能 |
[10:41] | Hotter than Phoebe Cates? No. | 比菲比·凯茨还要火辣吗 不可能 |
[10:44] | Brilliant, too. And she doesn’t even care | 她特别棒 她根本不在乎 |
[10:46] | that my real pearls are still coming in. | 我的牙还没长出来 |
[10:48] | She says kissing is better without teeth. | 她说没有牙亲起来更棒 |
[10:52] | Wow. Yeah, that’s great. Proud of you, man. | 太棒了 为你骄傲 兄弟 |
[10:55] | That’s ro– That’s kinda romantic. | 这 这有点浪漫 |
[10:57] | That’s like… wow. | 太棒了 |
[10:59] | So do you really just get to eat as much of this as you want? | 你真的能随心所欲 想吃多少就吃多少吗 |
[11:02] | Yeah. I mean, sure. It’s not really a good idea for me, though. | 当然了 虽然我不该吃太多 |
[11:05] | I gotta keep in shape for the ladies. | 我得为了女士们保持身材 |
[11:07] | Yeah, and how’s that working out for you? | 那有什么用吗 |
[11:08] | – Ignore her. – She seems cool. | -别理她 -她看起来很酷 |
[11:10] | She’s not. So, where are the other knuckleheads? | 她不酷 其他傻蛋在哪里 |
[11:12] | They ditched me yesterday. | 他们昨天抛弃我了 |
[11:14] | – No. – My first day back. | -不会吧 -在我回来的第一天 |
[11:16] | – Can you believe that shit? – Whoa. Seriously? | -你敢信吗 -真的吗 |
[11:18] | I swear to God. | 对天发誓 |
[11:20] | They’re gonna regret it, though, big time, | 等他们无法共享我的荣耀 |
[11:22] | when they don’t get to share in my glory. | 他们会后悔的 |
[11:25] | Glory? What glory? | 荣耀 什么荣耀 |
[11:29] | So, last night, | 昨晚 |
[11:31] | we’re trying to get in contact with Suzie… | 我们试着与苏茜联系 |
[11:35] | And, uh… | 我… |
[11:36] | …and the orange sherbert and chocolate. | 香橙果子冻和巧克力 |
[11:41] | I intercepted a secret Russian communication. | 我截获了一份苏联的秘密通信 |
[11:46] | What? | 什么 |
[11:50] | I intercepted a secret Russian communication. | 我截获了一份苏联的秘密通信 |
[11:53] | Just speak louder. | 说大声点 |
[11:54] | I intercepted a secret Russian communication! | 我截获了一份苏联的秘密通信 |
[11:58] | Jeez, shh. Yeah, okay, that’s what I thought you said. | 天啊 小声点 我知道你说什么 |
[12:02] | What– What does that mean? | 那意味着什么 |
[12:03] | It means, Steve, we could be heroes. | 意味着我们可能会成为英雄 史蒂夫 |
[12:06] | True American heroes. | 真正的美国英雄 |
[12:11] | American heroes. | 美国英雄 |
[12:13] | Just think, you could have all the ladies you want and more. | 你可以想要多少女人就有多少女人 还有更多 |
[12:18] | – More? – More. | -更多吗 -更多 |
[12:20] | I like more. | 我喜欢更多 |
[12:23] | What’s the catch? | 我们要怎么办 |
[12:25] | No catch, I just need your help. | 没怎么办 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:26] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[12:31] | Translation. | 帮我翻译 |
[12:44] | Shit! | 该死 |
[13:00] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[13:02] | And then he said he– he missed me. | 他说 他想我 |
[13:05] | And then he just hung up. | 然后就挂电话了 |
[13:07] | – He’s a piece of shit. – What? | -他是个混蛋 -什么 |
[13:09] | Mike doesn’t have jack shit to do today, | 迈克今天什么事都没有 |
[13:11] | and his Nana obviously isn’t sick. | 他奶奶显然没有生病 |
[13:13] | I guarantee you, him and Lucas are playing Atari right now. | 我保证他和卢卡斯正在玩雅达利 |
[13:16] | But friends don’t lie. | 但朋友之间不撒谎 |
[13:17] | Yeah, well, boyfriends lie. | 没错 可男朋友会撒谎 |
[13:20] | All the time. | 无一例外 |
[13:22] | She knows I’m lying. She knows I’m lying. | 她知道我在撒谎 她知道我在撒谎 |
[13:24] | – I don’t even understand. Why lie? – Hopper. | -我根本不懂为什么要撒谎 -因为霍普 |
[13:28] | He threatened me. | 他威胁我 |
[13:29] | – Did he say he’d kill you? – What? No. | -他说过会杀了你吗 -什么 没有 |
[13:31] | – So then, what’s the big deal? – The big deal is | -那有什么可担心的 -我担心的是 |
[13:33] | if I don’t do what he says, then he’ll stop me from seeing El. | 如果我不照他说的做 他就不让我见一一了 |
[13:36] | Like, permanently. | 永远不让我见了 |
[13:37] | You don’t understand, Lucas. He’s crazy. | 你不明白 卢卡斯 他疯了 |
[13:41] | He’s lost his mind. | 他疯了 |
[13:42] | Hey, guys, I’m almost set up here. | 朋友们 我这边马上准备好了 |
[13:44] | I had no choice, Lucas. I really had no choice. | 我别无选择 卢卡斯 我真的别无选择 |
[13:46] | I just wish you’d consulted me, | 我只是希望你有问过我的意见 |
[13:47] | because the way you handled this, | 因为你这件事处理得 |
[13:50] | you’re in deep shit. | 真的糟透了 |
[13:51] | You’re going to stop calling him. | 你不能再打电话给他了 |
[13:53] | You’re going to ignore his calls. | 也不要接他的电话 |
[13:54] | As far as you’re concerned, he doesn’t exist. | 对你而言 他不存在 |
[13:56] | Doesn’t exist? | 不存在 |
[13:57] | He treated you like garbage. | 他把你当垃圾 |
[13:59] | You’re gonna treat him like garbage. | 你也要把他当垃圾 |
[14:01] | Give him a taste of his own medicine. | 让他自食恶果 |
[14:03] | Give him the medicine. | 自食恶果 |
[14:05] | And if he doesn’t fix this, | 如果他不好好弥补 |
[14:07] | if he doesn’t explain himself, | 如果他不解释为什么 |
[14:09] | dump his ass. | 就把他甩了 |
[14:12] | I’m not gonna lie, it’s gonna be bad. | 我说实话 会很惨的 |
[14:16] | But… | 但是 |
[14:17] | you can fix this. | 你能弥补这事 |
[14:20] | It’s just one little mistake. | 这只是一个小错误 |
[14:22] | I’ve made hundreds, thousands. | 我犯过几百个 上千个 |
[14:24] | Max has dumped me five times. | 麦克斯甩过我整整五次 |
[14:26] | But what have I done? | 而我是怎么做的 |
[14:28] | Have I despaired? No. | 我有自暴自弃吗 没有 |
[14:31] | I’ve marched back into battle, | 我重振旗鼓 |
[14:33] | and I’ve won her back every single freaking time. | 而且我每次都赢回了她 |
[14:37] | – How? – I’ll show you. | -怎么做到的 -我教你 |
[14:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:42] | – Where are we going? – To have some fun. | -我们去哪里 -去找点乐子 |
[14:44] | There’s more to life than stupid boys, you know. | 生活比那些傻男生更有趣 你知道的 |
[14:48] | Wait, guys! | 等等 伙计们 |
[14:49] | I’m still here! | 我还在这儿呢 |
[14:53] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[15:03] | No dunking, Curtis. | 不准丢东西 柯蒂斯 |
[15:05] | No… | 不准 |
[15:07] | dunking. | 丢东西 |
[15:08] | God, even her voice annoys me. | 天啊 就连她的声音都让我好烦 |
[15:11] | Nails on a chalkboard. | 就像指甲刮黑板 |
[15:13] | Don’t worry, ladies, ten more minutes till showtime. | 别担心 女士们 坚持十分钟就上场了 |
[15:17] | Liz, will you get my back? | 莉兹 能帮我涂下背吗 |
[15:29] | Hey, Jill, I gotta use the restroom. | 吉尔 我要去上厕所 |
[15:31] | Will you watch Holly for me? | 你能帮我看着霍利吗 |
[15:32] | – Sure thing, hon. – Thanks. | -当然 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[15:35] | 危险 储藏化学品 | |
[15:40] | Billy? | 比利 |
[15:52] | Billy? | 比利 |
[15:58] | I… | 我 |
[16:00] | I understand if you’re angry with me. | 你完全有理由生我的气 |
[16:04] | I just… | 我只是 |
[16:06] | I wanted to explain… | 我想解释 |
[16:10] | …why I didn’t come last night. | 为什么昨晚我没来 |
[16:13] | It’s not you, it’s just… | 不是因为你 只是 |
[16:16] | I have a family. | 我已经有家室了 |
[16:21] | And I can’t do anything that will hurt them. | 我不能做伤害他们的事 |
[16:25] | You can understand that, right? | 你能理解的 对吗 |
[16:30] | But I shouldn’t have said that– | 但我不该说 |
[16:35] | Billy. | 比利 |
[16:39] | Billy… | 比利 |
[16:40] | Please, will you talk to me? | 拜托了 你能说说话吗 |
[16:46] | Stay away from me, Karen. | 离我远点 凯伦 |
[17:09] | Looking good, Billy. | 你看起来不错 比利 |
[17:14] | Afternoon, Billy. | 下午好 比利 |
[17:44] | Can I try the peppermint stick? | 我能尝尝薄荷糖吗 |
[17:46] | Haven’t you already tried the peppermint stick? | 你还没尝过薄荷糖吗 |
[17:48] | Yes, and I’d like to try it again. | 尝过了 但我想再试一次 |
[17:52] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[18:03] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:04] | – It sounded familiar. – What? | -听着很耳熟 -什么 |
[18:06] | The music. The music right there at the end. | 音乐 结尾那里的音乐 |
[18:09] | Why are you listening to the music, Steve? | 你为什么在听音乐 史蒂夫 |
[18:11] | Listen to the Russian! | 听俄语 |
[18:13] | – We’re translating Russian! – I’m trying to listen to the Russian, | -我们在翻译俄语 -我在努力听俄语 |
[18:15] | – but there’s music– – All right, babysitting time is over. | -但有音乐啊 -好了 托管时间结束 |
[18:17] | You need to get in there. | 你得过去了 |
[18:19] | Hey, my board. That was important data, shitbirds. | 我的白板 那可是重要的数据 蠢蛋们 |
[18:22] | I guarantee you, what we’re doing | 我向你保证 我们正在做的事 |
[18:23] | is way more important than your data. | 比你的数据重要得多 |
[18:25] | Yeah? And how do you know | 是吗 你又怎么知道 |
[18:27] | these Russians are up to no good anyways? | 这些俄语绝对不是什么好事 |
[18:29] | – How does she know about the Russians? – I don’t know. | -她怎么知道俄语的事 -我不知道 |
[18:31] | – You told her about– – It wasn’t me. | -你告诉她了 -不是我 |
[18:32] | Hello, I can hear you. | 我听得见你们在说什么 |
[18:34] | Actually, I can hear everything. | 实际上 我全都能听见 |
[18:36] | You are both extremely loud. | 你们俩声音都超级大 |
[18:39] | You think you have evil Russians | 你们觉得你们录下了 |
[18:40] | plotting against our country, on tape, | 邪恶苏联人密谋破坏我国的证据 |
[18:42] | and you’re trying to translate, but haven’t figured out a word | 你们想翻译出来 但一个字都没搞明白 |
[18:44] | because you didn’t realize | 因为你们不认识 |
[18:45] | Russians use an entirely different alphabet. | 苏联人的字母表和我们的天差地别 |
[18:48] | Sound about right? | 是这样吗 |
[18:52] | – What do you think you’re doing? – I wanna hear it. | -你觉得你在干吗呢 -我想听一下 |
[18:53] | – Why? – ‘Cause maybe I can help. | -为什么 -因为也许我能帮上忙 |
[18:56] | – I’m fluent in four languages, you know. – Russian? | -我精通四国语言 你知道的 -俄语 |
[19:01] | Holy shit! | 我的天 |
[19:03] | That was Pig Latin, dingus. | 那是隐语 呆瓜 |
[19:05] | – Idiot. – But I can speak Spanish | -傻瓜 -但是我会说西班牙语 |
[19:07] | and French and Italian, | 法语和意大利语 |
[19:08] | and I’ve been in band for 12 years. | 而且我在乐队待了十二年 |
[19:10] | My ears are little geniuses, trust me. | 我的耳朵可灵了 相信我 |
[19:13] | Come on, it’s your turn to sling ice cream, | 求你了 你该去卖冰淇凌了 |
[19:14] | my turn to translate. | 该轮到我来翻译了 |
[19:15] | I don’t even want credit. I’m just bored. | 我不是想逞功 我只是好无聊 |
[19:38] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[19:39] | – Mrs. Driscoll? – Yes? | -你是德里斯科尔夫人 -是的 |
[19:41] | Hi, um, I’m Nancy. Nancy Wheeler. | 你好 我叫南茜 南茜·维勒 |
[19:44] | We spoke briefly on the phone last night. | 我们昨晚在电话里简单聊过 |
[19:46] | We’re from The Hawkins Post. | 我们是《霍金斯邮报》的记者 |
[19:47] | Oh, yes! | 是的 |
[19:49] | Oh, my goodness. | 老天 |
[19:50] | Oh. You look too young for reporters. | 你们年纪轻轻竟然就是记者了 |
[19:53] | We get that a lot. | 很多人都这么说 |
[19:55] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:57] | Oh, it’s… it’s lovely. | 房子真漂亮 |
[20:01] | Do you live here all alone? | 你一直一个人住这吗 |
[20:03] | Yes. Jack, my husband, | 是的 我的丈夫杰克 |
[20:05] | he passed away, what is it now, ten years ago. | 他去世到如今有十年了 |
[20:10] | I’m… I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:12] | Oh, don’t be. | 没事 |
[20:14] | I kinda like the quiet. | 我还挺喜欢清静的生活 |
[20:17] | At least, I did. | 至少曾经清静 |
[20:20] | This way. | 这边请 |
[20:32] | It’s right over there. | 就在那边 |
[20:50] | You see those little teeth marks, don’t ya? | 你们看到那些小牙印了吧 |
[20:56] | And… these bags, um… | 这些袋子 |
[20:59] | you’re sure they were full before? | 你确定它们之前都是装满的 |
[21:01] | I’m old, honey, not senile. | 我还没老糊涂呢 亲爱的 |
[21:03] | Bought them over at Blackburn’s Supplies just last Tuesday. | 我上周二才从布莱克本商店买回来的 |
[21:06] | Now you tell me, | 你们来给我解释解释 |
[21:08] | why would rats want to eat | 为什么老鼠会偷吃 |
[21:09] | a poor old woman’s fertilizer? | 一位贫穷老奶奶的肥料 |
[21:11] | Are you sure they did? | 你确定是老鼠干的吗 |
[21:13] | Maybe they just gnawed the bag? I mean… | 也许它们只是咬坏了袋子 |
[21:17] | eating fertilizer seems… | 偷吃肥料似乎… |
[21:19] | Crazy. Believe me, I know, honey. | 太疯狂了 相信我 亲爱的 我懂 |
[21:22] | But… | 但 |
[21:23] | something’s not right with these rats. | 这些老鼠不太对劲 |
[21:25] | What does that mean, exactly… | 你到底想表达什么 |
[21:28] | “Not right”? | “不对劲” |
[21:29] | Rabies, my guess. | 我猜是狂犬病 |
[21:31] | That’s when I said to myself, | 于是我就在想 |
[21:33] | “Doris, you gotta call the paper. | “多丽丝 你得叫报社的人来 |
[21:35] | Because if those diseased rats are runnin’ loose, | 如果这些病鼠到处乱跑 |
[21:38] | the people, they oughta know.” Wouldn’t you agree? | 人们应该要知道” 难道你不这么想吗 |
[21:43] | Oh, yes, I forgot to mention! | 对了 我忘说了 |
[21:46] | Come on over here. | 到这边来 |
[21:52] | I caught one of the little bastards. | 我抓到了一个小混蛋 |
[22:00] | Kline’s a swine! Kline’s a swine! | 臭猪克莱恩 臭猪克莱恩 |
[22:04] | Kline’s a swine! | 臭猪克莱恩 |
[22:05] | 支持城区 臭猪克莱恩 | |
[22:05] | Kline’s a swine! Kline’s a swine! | 臭猪克莱恩 臭猪克莱恩 |
[22:10] | Kline’s a swine! Kline’s a swine! | 臭猪克莱恩 臭猪克莱恩 |
[22:13] | Kline’s a swine! | 臭猪克莱恩 |
[22:15] | Kline’s a swine! | 臭猪克莱恩 |
[22:18] | Kline’s a swine! | 臭猪克莱恩 |
[22:20] | Kline’s a swine! | 臭猪克莱恩 |
[22:22] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[22:23] | Mayor Kline is ready for you. | 克莱恩市长在等你了 |
[22:26] | Great. | 好的 |
[22:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:31] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[22:34] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你能来一趟 |
[22:36] | I’m not doing it, Larry. | 我是不会帮你的 拉里 |
[22:38] | Calm down, now. You don’t even know what I want. | 冷静点 你根本不知道我想干什么 |
[22:40] | You don’t like your fan club, | 你讨厌你的粉丝俱乐部 |
[22:42] | you want me to shut ’em down. Sound about right? | 你想叫我让他们闭嘴 没说错吧 |
[22:44] | When’d you get so serious? | 你什么时候变得这么严肃了 |
[22:47] | Take a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[22:54] | My fan club, as you call them, | 你所谓我的粉丝俱乐部 |
[22:57] | now, you know why they’re out there, don’t ya? | 你知道他们为什么在外边抗议 对吧 |
[22:59] | They’re not actually fans? | 他们不是粉丝吗 |
[23:02] | They lost their jobs to the mall | 他们因商场丢了工作 |
[23:04] | and blame me for helping make that happen. | 又责怪这是我促成的 |
[23:06] | Now, | 现在 |
[23:07] | you go ask anyone else in this town. | 你去问问城里的他人 |
[23:09] | They all love the mall. | 他们都喜欢这个商场 |
[23:10] | It’s helped our economy grow, | 这帮助了我们的经济增长 |
[23:12] | brought in new jobs, | 增添了新的就业岗位 |
[23:13] | and just some incredible new stores. | 还有一些很不错的新商店 |
[23:15] | Which is why they all stopped | 这就是为什么他们 |
[23:17] | shopping at their, uh, mom-and-pops. | 都不再去小便利店购物了 |
[23:20] | Now, that’s not me, Jim. | 那不是我的问题 吉姆 |
[23:22] | That’s just, uh, good old fashioned American capitalism. | 这不过一群老式美国资本主义者 |
[23:25] | Well, Larry, I think that they’re just exercising | 拉里 我觉得他们也不过是在演练 |
[23:27] | their good old fashioned American right to protest. | 他们的老式美国抗议权 |
[23:32] | I agree. | 是的 |
[23:33] | – Yeah. – If. | -好的 -不过 |
[23:36] | If they had a permit. | 他们得有许可才行 |
[23:38] | Now, correct me if I’m wrong here, Jim, but, uh… | 如果我说错了你可以纠正我 但吉姆 |
[23:41] | I don’t believe they secured a permit from your office, | 我相信他们没从你那拿到过许可 |
[23:44] | did they? | 对吧 |
[23:46] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知 没有 |
[23:47] | Then I do believe it’s within my right to get rid of them. | 那我相信我有权驱散他们 |
[23:52] | Larry, | 拉里 |
[23:53] | I’m not a politics guy, | 我不玩政治 |
[23:54] | but I think if you force those people out of here without provocation, | 但我觉得如果你强行无故驱散外面这些人 |
[23:58] | I don’t think that’s a good look for your re-election campaign. | 这会对你连任竞选不利 |
[24:04] | You know what’s in four days, Jim? | 你知道四天后是什么日子吗 吉姆 |
[24:07] | Independence Day? | 独立日 |
[24:08] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:09] | And I’m gonna throw this town the biggest bash it’s ever seen. | 我会在这个小镇举办有史以来最盛大的庆典 |
[24:12] | Fireworks, music, activities, you name it. | 烟火 音乐 各种活动 应有尽有 |
[24:14] | I’m gonna pull out all the stops. You know why? | 我会全力以赴 你知道这是为什么吗 |
[24:17] | ‘Cause at the end of the day, | 因为最终 |
[24:19] | that’s all the voters will remember. | 选民只会记得这个 |
[24:21] | But I can’t think, much less plan, | 但是外面那么吵 |
[24:25] | with all that racket going on out there. | 我没法思考 更别说策划了 |
[24:28] | So, if you don’t mind, | 所以 如果你不介意的话 |
[24:31] | please… | 麻烦你… |
[24:33] | just do your job. | 做好你的工作 |
[24:35] | Flash your little gold badge, | 亮亮你金色的小警徽 |
[24:37] | and get rid of them. | 把他们赶走 |
[24:49] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[24:54] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:55] | Too many people. | 人太多了 |
[24:57] | Against the rules. | 违反规则了 |
[24:59] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[25:00] | You have superpowers. | 你有超能力 |
[25:02] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 再糟能糟到哪去 |
[25:21] | So, what should we do first? | 那我们先去干什么 |
[25:24] | You’ve never been shopping before, have you? | 你从来没来过商场吧 |
[25:28] | Well, then I guess we’re just gonna have to try everything. | 那看来我们得每样都试一试了 |
[25:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:39] | I just… I don’t understand what we’re looking for. | 我只是不明白我们在找什么 |
[25:42] | Something pretty and shiny that says “I’m sorry.” | 那种好看又亮晶晶能表示”我很抱歉”的东西 |
[25:46] | What, just something that literally says “I’m sorry”? | 什么 要找写着”我很抱歉”字样的东西 |
[25:48] | No! | 不 |
[26:00] | Do you like that? | 你喜欢那个吗 |
[26:01] | How do I know… what I like? | 我怎么知道 我喜欢什么 |
[26:04] | You just try things on. | 穿上试试 |
[26:07] | Until you find something that feels like you. | 直到你找到你自己的风格 |
[26:11] | Like me? | 我的风格 |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:14] | Not Hopper. | 不是霍普 |
[26:16] | Not Mike. | 不是迈克 |
[26:18] | You. | 是你 |
[26:32] | 《静态电磁设备》《电磁理论基础》 《电磁概念及应用》 | |
[26:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:13] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[27:35] | Mrs. Byers? | 拜尔斯夫人 |
[27:54] | We’re gonna have to keep doing this | 你要是继续闹的话 |
[27:55] | until you stop moving, you little shit. | 我们就得一直僵持下去 小混蛋 |
[28:01] | Hi, yes, um, this is Nancy Wheeler from The Hawkins Post. | 你好 我是《霍金斯邮报》的南茜·维勒 |
[28:06] | Yeah, um… | 对… |
[28:08] | I have a bit of a weird question for you. | 我要问的问题可能有点奇怪 |
[28:11] | I was wondering if you | 我想问一下 |
[28:12] | guys had gotten any recent calls about, um… | 你们最近有没有接到关于 |
[28:15] | rabid rats? | 狂犬病老鼠的电话 |
[28:18] | No, uh, rabid rats. | 不 狂犬病老鼠 |
[28:21] | Rats with rabies? | 得了狂犬病的老鼠 |
[28:24] | Okay, um… | 好的… |
[28:26] | What about just rats, in general? | 那普通的老鼠呢 |
[28:33] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:36] | You’re a regular little detective, aren’t ya? | 你还真是个小侦探 是吗 |
[28:39] | Lemonade? It’s fresh-squeezed. | 要柠檬汁吗 现榨的 |
[28:42] | Sure, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[28:45] | Do you mind if I make just a few more calls? | 你介意我再打几个电话吗 |
[28:48] | Not at all. I enjoy the company. | 完全不介意 有人陪着挺好 |
[28:54] | 安德森粮种 布莱克本商店 | |
[29:23] | You all right, little bud? | 你还好吧 小家伙 |
[29:27] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[29:29] | I have a lead. | 我有线索了 |
[29:31] | Yeah, okay, but, uh… | 好 但是… |
[29:32] | I just think there’s something really wrong with this rat. | 我只是觉得这只老鼠真的不太对劲 |
[29:35] | Yeah, no shit. | 还用你说 |
[29:36] | – Come on. – No, I… | -快走 -不 我… |
[29:44] | Nancy, wait up. | 南茜 等等我 |
[30:34] | I said, what do you want?! | 我问你们想要什么 |
[30:39] | To build. | 建造 |
[30:41] | I want you to build. | 我要你建造 |
[30:44] | To build what? | 建造什么 |
[30:46] | What you see. | 你所见的 |
[30:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:55] | I don’t understand! | 我不明白 |
[30:59] | What do you mean? I don’t understand! | 你什么意思 我不明白 |
[31:21] | Hey, man! | 老兄 |
[31:23] | Billy, are you okay? | 比利 你没事吧 |
[31:55] | Billy? | 比利 |
[32:00] | Billy. | 比利 |
[32:13] | Take me to him. | 带我去找他 |
[32:15] | What? | 什么 |
[32:18] | I said, are you hurt? | 我问你是不是受伤了 |
[32:20] | What’s going on? I heard screaming. | 发生什么了 我听到尖叫声 |
[32:22] | Should I call an ambulance? | 要我叫救护车吗 |
[32:26] | Billy? | 比利 |
[32:49] | Excuse me, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[32:51] | How much for this teddy bear right here? | 这个泰迪熊多少钱 |
[32:55] | Three hundred? | 三百块 |
[32:57] | Three hundred. | 三百块 |
[32:58] | I should’ve shoved that teddy bear right up his– | 我应该把那个泰迪熊直接塞到他的 |
[33:48] | Hey, Mike. | 迈克 |
[33:57] | That’s it, girls! | 就是这样 姑娘们 |
[33:59] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 准备 |
[34:03] | Wardrobe change, please! | 请换衣服 |
[34:05] | Wardrobe change! Thank you! | 换衣服了 谢谢 |
[34:12] | Shake it. Shake it out for me. | 晃起来 摇起来 |
[34:46] | Come on! | 快走 |
[34:49] | See? What’d I tell you? | 看 我跟你说什么来着 |
[34:51] | There’s more to life than stupid boys. | 有很多比愚蠢的男孩子更有趣的事 |
[34:55] | Can we please play D&D now? | 现在我们能玩龙与地下城了吗 |
[34:57] | – No. – No. | -不行 -不行 |
[35:04] | Wait, that last part, just one more time. | 等等 最后那段 再放一遍 |
[35:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:11] | Okay, that word. Um… | 那个词 是什么来着 |
[35:13] | It’s pronounced… “Dly-nna-ya.” | 是念作”迪利纳亚” |
[35:15] | – “Dly- nna- ya…” – Which is spelled… | -“迪利纳亚” -是怎么拼的来着 |
[35:17] | The– The chair. The chair-looking thingy. | 是这个椅子 这个长得像椅子一样的字母 |
[35:22] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[35:27] | – We’ve got our first sentence. – Oh, seriously? | -我们把第一句话翻出来了 -真的 |
[35:29] | Yeah. “The week is long.” | 对啊 “这周很长” |
[35:33] | Well, that’s thrilling. | 真令人激动 |
[35:34] | I know. But, progress. | 我知道 不过还是有进展 |
[35:36] | Okay, here you go, you got | 来 你们点的 |
[35:38] | a strawberry and then a vanilla with sprinkles, | 一个草莓的 一个香草糖屑的 |
[35:40] | – extra whipped cream. – Thanks. | -多加奶油 -谢谢 |
[35:43] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[35:44] | Are you even allowed to be here? | 你能来这里吗 |
[35:51] | That… | 那什么 |
[35:53] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[35:57] | You wanna trade? | 你想换着吃吗 |
[35:59] | That’s ridiculous. Why can’t I just… | 这太荒谬了 我为什么就不能 |
[36:01] | Oh, you’ve gotta be shitting me. | 这是在逗我吧 |
[36:03] | – Haven’t got that much. – Okay, what if we split it? | -我们没那么多 -那我们平摊呢 |
[36:06] | Split it with what? Does that even make sense? | 平摊什么 这根本没道理 |
[36:08] | Isn’t this a nice surprise. | 真是没想到啊 |
[36:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[36:15] | Shopping. | 购物 |
[36:16] | This is her new style. | 这是她的新造型 |
[36:18] | – What do you think? – What’s wrong with you? | -你觉得怎么样 -你脑子坏了吗 |
[36:20] | You know she’s not allowed to be here. | 你知道她是不能来这的 |
[36:22] | What is she, your little pet? | 她是什么 是你的小宠物吗 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[36:25] | – Am I your pet? – What? No! | -我是你的宠物吗 -什么 不是 |
[36:27] | – Then why do you treat me like garbage? – What? | -那你为什么把我当垃圾 -什么 |
[36:29] | – You said Nana was sick. – She is. | -你说奶奶病了 -对啊 她病了 |
[36:31] | She is. She is sick. | 她就是病了 |
[36:33] | – Yeah, sick– she’s sick. – She’s sick. | -对 她生病了 -她生病了 |
[36:35] | She’s super sick. That’s why we’re here, actually. | 她病得很严重 这其实也是我们来这的原因 |
[36:38] | Yeah, we’re shopping. | 对 我们是来购物的 |
[36:39] | Not for us, but for her, for Nana. | 不是给我们自己买 而是帮奶奶买 |
[36:41] | – For Nana. – Also, we’re here to get a gift for you. | -帮奶奶买的 -而且我们还想给你买个礼物 |
[36:44] | Just, we couldn’t find anything that suited you | 只是我们找不到什么适合你的东西 |
[36:46] | and I only have, like, $3.50, so it’s hard. | 而且我只有大概三块五 挺难买到合适的 |
[36:49] | Super hard. | 超级不容易 |
[36:52] | It’s– It’s expensive. | 东西都很贵 |
[36:54] | You lie. | 你骗人 |
[36:57] | Why do you lie? | 你为什么骗人 |
[37:14] | I dump your ass. | 我要甩了你 |
[37:31] | – Now can we play D&D? – No. | -我们现在能玩龙与地下城了吗 -不能 |
[37:38] | He raised my property taxes, Jim. | 吉姆 他把我的财产税涨了 |
[37:40] | Forced me off my land. | 把我从我自己的地盘上撵走 |
[37:41] | You can protest all you want, Henry, | 亨利 你可以想怎么抗议就怎么抗议 |
[37:43] | you’ve just gotta go through the proper channels first. | 但前提是你要通过合法的渠道 |
[37:45] | Nothing proper about what that man did to us! | 那个男人对我们所做的一切都不合法 |
[37:47] | – To our town! – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -对我们小镇做的也不合法 -好好好 |
[37:51] | Special delivery! | 快件专送 |
[37:55] | Ooh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[37:59] | That the right one? | 是你要的那件吗 |
[38:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:02] | Yeah! | 对就是它 |
[38:04] | That’s a lot of color for you, Chief. | 局长 你这还挺花哨 |
[38:06] | It’s cutting-edge stuff, all right? | 这是时尚潮流 好吗 |
[38:10] | It’s cutting-edge! | 这可是时尚潮流 |
[38:31] | I’ll start off with a Scotch, you can make that a double. | 我先来一杯双倍苏格兰威士忌 |
[38:34] | Very good, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[38:35] | And I think we’ll have a bottle of red, as well. | 然后再来一瓶红酒 |
[38:39] | Very good, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[38:40] | And how’s your “Chee-anti”? | 你这的”鸡安蒂”干红怎么样 |
[38:42] | – Our Chianti is quite good. – Chianti. | -我们的基安蒂干红是很不错的 -基安蒂 |
[38:45] | Medium-bodied, with just a hint of cherry. | 中瓶的 蕴藏一丝樱桃的甜香 |
[38:48] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[38:49] | Women love cherries, huh? | 女人都喜欢樱桃 |
[38:51] | All right, we’ll have that and two– two glasses, please, | 请给我们上两个杯子谢谢 |
[38:54] | one for, uh, me and one for the lady. | 一个我用 一个给即将到来的女士 |
[38:58] | Very good, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[39:25] | And what is this again? | 这是个什么 |
[39:28] | This is a solenoid. | 这是一个螺线管 |
[39:31] | It’s a coil, wrapped around a metallic core, | 就是一个弹簧包裹的金属芯 |
[39:34] | and when electricity passes through it… | 当有电流通过它的时候 |
[39:36] | It creates an electromagnetic field. | 它周围会形成一个电磁场 |
[39:39] | Exactamundo. | 正是 |
[39:40] | Now for the fun part. | 现在有意思的来了 |
[39:41] | – Shall we? – Yeah. | -我们开始 -好 |
[39:48] | I… I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见啊 |
[39:50] | Nope. | 对 |
[39:51] | You can’t see it, but it’s there, I assure you. | 你看不见 但我向你保证 电磁场已经形成 |
[39:54] | Our very own Clarke-Byers Electromagnetic Field. | 我们自制的克拉克-拜耶斯电磁场就形成了 |
[39:58] | Pretty neato, huh? | 很棒吧 |
[39:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:00] | And this field affects any charged object in its vicinity. | 这个电磁场可以影响到它周围的任何带电物体 |
[40:03] | – Just like my magnets. – Just like your magnets. | -比如我的磁铁 -比如你的磁铁 |
[40:06] | Okay, why is nothing happening? | 那为什么至今没什么反应 |
[40:08] | Oh, because our field is stable. | 那是因为我们的电磁场很稳定 |
[40:10] | But, if we reduce the current… | 然而 一旦我们减小电流 |
[40:14] | How… | 这… |
[40:16] | The magnetic dipoles tried | 磁场的两极 |
[40:17] | to orient according to the field, but– | 根据力场而改变 但是 |
[40:19] | No, no, no, I mean, how is this happening at my house? | 不 我是说这怎么会发生在我家 |
[40:21] | You want my honest opinion? | 你想听真话吗 |
[40:23] | One of your kiddos got up in the middle of the night, | 你的某个孩子半夜起来 |
[40:25] | bumped into the fridge, and knocked the suckers loose. | 撞上了冰箱 把吸盘撞松了 |
[40:28] | And the magnets at Melvald’s? | 那梅维达的磁铁呢 |
[40:29] | – Apophenia. – Apo-what-o-whah? | -幻想性错觉 -幻什么错什么 |
[40:32] | Apophenia. Uh… | 幻想性错觉 就是 |
[40:34] | You’re seeing patterns that aren’t there. Coincidence. | 你看到其实不存在的东西 巧合罢了 |
[40:36] | But what if… | 但是万一 |
[40:38] | it’s not? | 不是这种情况呢 |
[40:40] | Well… | 那么 |
[40:44] | Theoretically-speaking, | 从理论上而言 |
[40:46] | I suppose some large version of this AC transformer could exist. | 我猜测有某种大型交流电转换器存在 |
[40:52] | A machine of some kind. | 某种机器吧 |
[40:53] | A machine? | 机器 |
[40:54] | But, in order to reach your house and downtown, gosh, | 但是要同时影响到你家和镇中心 老天 |
[40:58] | that would take billions of volts of electricity | 那得耗费几十亿伏特的电压 |
[41:00] | and cost tens of millions of dollars. | 这需要花几千万美金 |
[41:02] | But it is possible. | 但是依然可行 |
[41:05] | We cured polio in ’53. | 1953年我们还治好了小儿麻痹症 |
[41:08] | Landed on the moon in ’69. | 1969年登上了月球 |
[41:10] | As I tell my students, | 正如我跟学生们讲的 |
[41:11] | once you open up that curiosity door, | 一旦你开启好奇的大门 |
[41:14] | anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[41:26] | “The week is long, | “这周很长 |
[41:28] | the silver cat feeds, | 银猫进食 |
[41:31] | when blue meets yellow in the west.” | 当蓝在西边遇到黄” |
[41:36] | I mean, it just… | 我说 |
[41:38] | it just can’t be right. | 这肯定不对 |
[41:39] | – It’s right. – Honestly, I think it’s great news. | -这是对的 -说实话我觉得这是大新闻 |
[41:41] | How is this great news? | 这怎么就成大新闻了 |
[41:43] | I mean, so much for being American heroes. | 看来做美国英雄没戏了 |
[41:45] | – It’s total nonsense. – It’s not nonsense. | -完全是一派胡言 -不是一派胡言 |
[41:47] | It’s too specific. It’s obviously a code. | 太具体了 很明显是密码 |
[41:49] | – What do you mean, a code? – Like a super secret spy code. | -什么意思 -就像秘密超级间谍密码 |
[41:51] | – That’s a total stretch. – I don’t know, is it? | -解释得太牵强 -这可不好说 真的吗 |
[41:54] | You’re buying into this? | 你信吗 |
[41:55] | Listen, just for kicks, | 听着 以防万一 |
[41:57] | let’s entertain the possibility | 我们得考虑这可能确实是 |
[41:58] | that it is a secret Russian transmission. | 秘密的苏联电报 |
[42:00] | What’d you think they were gonna say, | 不然你以为他们会说什么 |
[42:01] | “Fire the warhead at noon”? | “中午发射导弹”吗 |
[42:02] | – Exactly. – And my translation is correct. | -是啊 -我的翻译是对的 |
[42:05] | I know that for sure, so… | 我很确定 所以 |
[42:06] | “The silver cat feeds.” Why would anyone talk like that | “喂喂银色的猫”谁会这么讲话 |
[42:09] | unless they’re trying to mask | 除非他们是想掩饰 |
[42:10] | – the meaning of their message? – Exactly. | -信息的真正含义 -没错 |
[42:12] | Why would anyone mask the true meaning of their message | 为什么有人要掩饰信息的真正含义 |
[42:14] | unless the message was somehow sensitive? | 除非这条信息某种程度上非常敏感 |
[42:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[42:17] | – So I guess that confirms your suspicion. – Evil Russians. | -我想你的怀疑是对的 -邪恶苏联人 |
[42:21] | I can’t believe I’m about to agree with this strange child, but, | 我真不敢相信我马上要同意这个怪孩子 |
[42:23] | yeah, totally evil Russians. | 但是没错 绝对是邪恶苏联人 |
[42:25] | So how do we crack it? | 我们该怎么破解 |
[42:26] | Well, I guess we translate the rest | 我想我们翻译完剩下的部分 |
[42:28] | and hopefully a pattern emerges. | 希望能找到规律 |
[42:30] | A pattern. Right, like | 规律 对 |
[42:31] | maybe “Silver cat” Is a meeting place? | 就像”银色的猫” 可能是个接头点 |
[42:33] | Or a person. | 或是一个人 |
[42:34] | Or a weapon. | 或是一件武器 |
[42:35] | It’s probably gonna take a super genius to crack it, but… | 可能得让一个超级天才来破解 但是 |
[42:39] | Where’s Steve? | 史蒂夫呢 |
[42:41] | Hey, Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[42:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[42:44] | Uh, it’s a quarter. I need– Do you have a quarter? | 我需要25美分 你有25美分吗 |
[42:48] | Sure you’re tall enough for that ride? | 你确定你到年龄可以骑马马了吗 |
[42:49] | Quarter! | 25美分 |
[42:54] | You need help getting up, little Stevie? | 要不要我扶你起来 小史蒂夫 |
[42:57] | Would you two just shut up and listen? | 你来能不能闭嘴好好听 |
[43:04] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[43:07] | The music. | 这音乐 |
[43:09] | The music! | 音乐 |
[43:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[43:17] | It’s the exact same song on the recording. | 录下来的就是这首歌 |
[43:20] | Maybe they have horses like this in Russia. | 可能俄罗斯也有这种马 |
[43:22] | “Indiana Flyer”? I don’t… | 《印第安纳小飞人》 我 |
[43:25] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不对 |
[43:26] | This code, it… didn’t come from Russia. | 这串密码 不是来自俄罗斯 |
[43:31] | It came from here. | 而是来自这里 |
[44:00] | Would you like to order your entrée, sir? | 您是否需要点主菜呢 先生 |
[44:03] | You know what, Enzo? | 知道么 恩佐 |
[44:05] | My name is not Enzo. | 我不叫恩佐 |
[44:07] | I just lost my appetite, all right? | 我没胃口了 好吗 |
[44:10] | So, here you go. | 给你吧 |
[44:11] | You can keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[44:13] | Sir! | 先生 |
[44:14] | I’m afraid no alcohol is allowed off the premises. | 恐怕您不能带着酒离开 |
[44:19] | I can do anything I want. | 我想干吗就干吗 |
[44:21] | I’m the chief of police. | 我是警察局局长 |
[45:12] | Billy, are you okay? | 比利 你还好吗 |
[46:15] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[46:17] | It’ll be over soon. | 很快就会结束的 |
[46:20] | Just stay very still. | 别乱动 |
[46:46] | No! | 不 |