时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | *You must be an angel* | *你一定是个天使* |
[00:17] | *I can see it in your eyes* | *我从你眼中看得出来* |
[00:20] | *Full of wonder and surprise…* | *充满惊奇与惊喜* |
[00:26] | Oh, you found Ralph Macchio. | 你发现拉尔夫·马奇奥了 |
[00:28] | – Macchio? – Yeah, he’s the Karate Kid. | -马奇奥 -是的 他是龙威小子 |
[00:33] | He’s so hot, right? | 他好性感 对吧 |
[00:35] | I bet he’s an amazing kisser, too. | 我敢打赌他吻技也超赞 |
[00:41] | Is Mike a good kisser? | 迈克吻技好吗 |
[00:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:44] | He’s my first boyfriend. | 他是我第一任男友 |
[00:46] | Ex-boyfriend. | 前男友 |
[00:50] | Hey, don’t worry about it. Okay? | 别担心 好吗 |
[00:52] | He’ll come crawling back to you in no time, | 他很快就会爬回来 |
[00:53] | begging for forgiveness. | 求你原谅 |
[00:55] | I guarantee you, him and Lucas are, like, | 我向你保证 他和卢卡斯这会 |
[00:57] | totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now. | 正沉浸在自怜和痛苦中呢 |
[00:59] | They’re like, “Oh, I hope they take us back.” | 哭着说”真希望她们能和我们和好” |
[01:03] | God, what I wouldn’t give to see their stupid faces. | 天 要是能看到他们的傻样就好了 |
[01:09] | What is it? | 怎么 |
[01:19] | Is this really gonna work? | 这真的管用吗 |
[01:22] | Holy shit, this is insane. | 我的天 这太疯狂了 |
[01:23] | – Max. – Yeah, quiet. I’m sorry. | -麦克斯 -对 安静 抱歉 |
[01:32] | What’s wrong with me? What did I do wrong? | 我怎么了 我做错什么了 |
[01:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:38] | What did I do wrong? What could I have done wrong? | 我做错什么了 我能做错什么 |
[01:40] | Do I have to go through this again? | 我又得重来一遍吗 |
[01:42] | I see them. | 我看到他们了 |
[01:44] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[01:46] | Eating. | 吃东西 |
[01:48] | I just don’t understand what I did to deserve this. | 我就是不懂我做了什么要落得这种下场 |
[01:51] | Nothing. Nothing. That’s my whole point. | 没什么 没什么 我只有这一个看法 |
[01:54] | You are the victim here. | 你是受害者 |
[01:55] | I know. It’s just, why is she treating me this way? | 我知道 只是 她为什么要这样对待我 |
[01:58] | – I don’t know. – Mike… | -我不知道 -迈克 |
[01:59] | What did I do wrong? | 我做错什么了 |
[02:00] | – What did I do wrong?! – Mike, stop. | -我做错什么了 -迈克 别说了 |
[02:02] | Relax. Just relax. | 放松 放松就好 |
[02:04] | Okay? Stop asking rational questions. | 好吗 别再问理性的问题了 |
[02:07] | I know, I know, you’re right. | 我知道 我知道 你说得对 |
[02:09] | – Yeah. – Because women act on emotion | -是的 -因为女人感情用事 |
[02:11] | – and not logic. – Precisely. | -不讲逻辑 -一点没错 |
[02:13] | It’s a totally different species. | 她们完全是另一个物种 |
[02:15] | They say we are “Species.” | 他们说我们是”物种” |
[02:17] | – What? – “Emotion, not logic.” | -什么 -“感情用事 不讲逻辑” |
[02:20] | What? | 什么 |
[02:21] | Guys, it’s ready. | 大伙 准备好了 |
[02:23] | – Will, not right now. – They broke up with you. | -威尔 现在不行 -她们跟你们分手了 |
[02:25] | – What else is there to talk about? – Tons. | -还有什么可聊的 -多了 |
[02:27] | Yeah, we’re trying to solve | 是啊 我们在解决 |
[02:28] | the great mystery of the female species. | 女性物种的巨大奥秘 |
[02:35] | Dude, you can smell the nacho cheese. | 老兄 你能闻出奶酪玉米片味 |
[02:39] | – I got that beat. – What? | -我来感觉了 -什么 |
[02:41] | – Oh, no. – No, Lucas, no. | -不 -不 卢卡斯 不 |
[02:43] | No! | 不 |
[02:44] | Lucas! Lucas! | 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 |
[02:48] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[02:51] | What… | 什么 |
[02:52] | What? What happened? | 什么啊 发生什么了 |
[03:11] | When I say three inches, three… | 我说过至少三英寸 三… |
[03:15] | Do you knock? Jeez! | 你不敲门的吗 老天 |
[03:16] | Yeah! Jeez! | 就是 老天 |
[03:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:21] | – I thought that, uh– – Mike’s not here. | -我以为… -迈克不在这 |
[03:24] | Max wanted to have… | 麦克斯想… |
[03:26] | a sleepover. | 在这过夜 |
[03:27] | Is that… okay? | 行吗 |
[03:30] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[03:31] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 行行行 |
[03:33] | Your parents know about it? | 你父母知道吗 |
[03:35] | Yup. | 知道 |
[03:36] | Uh, yeah, it’s cool. | 好 那就好 |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:40] | That’s– That’s really cool. | 那…非常好 |
[03:46] | Did you need something? | 你来是有什么事吗 |
[03:47] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[03:49] | Uh, I’ll leave. | 我这就走 |
[03:50] | I’ll just let you… I’ll leave you… | 那你们就…你们… |
[04:06] | Holy shit, I can’t believe we’re really doing this. | 我的天 真不敢相信我们要玩这个 |
[04:07] | 比利 维勒太太 达斯汀 维勒先生 史蒂夫 南茜 克拉克老师 | |
[04:10] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[04:16] | Mr. Wheeler. | 维勒先生 |
[04:18] | Ugh. Boring. | 无聊 |
[04:18] | Yeah, boring. | 是啊 无聊 |
[04:20] | Spin again. | 再转一次 |
[04:22] | Against the rules? | 违反规则吗 |
[04:24] | We make our own rules. | 规则我们自己定 |
[04:32] | Billy. | 比利 |
[04:34] | Okay, look, I should just warn you, | 好吧 听着 我得先提醒你 |
[04:36] | if he’s with a girl | 如果他跟一个女孩在一起 |
[04:38] | or doing something gross, | 或者在做什么恶心的事情 |
[04:39] | just get out of there right away before you’re scarred for life. | 赶紧出来 免得留下心理阴影 |
[04:41] | – Max– – No, I’m just saying, I’m serious. | -麦克斯 -我就是说说 我认真的 |
[04:43] | – He’s really gross. – Max! | -他真的很恶心 -麦克斯 |
[04:44] | Okay, shutting up now. | 好吧 我闭嘴了 |
[05:40] | I found him. | 找到他了 |
[05:41] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[05:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:44] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[05:45] | He’s… | 他… |
[05:47] | on the floor… | 在地上… |
[05:49] | It’ll be over soon. | 马上就结束了 |
[05:51] | …talking to someone. | 跟某个人说话 |
[05:57] | Just stay very still. | 别乱动 |
[06:13] | Billy! | 比利 |
[06:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:22] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[07:16] | 第三章 失踪救生员案 | |
[07:41] | Yes! | 是的 |
[07:44] | – What are you doing? – Yeah, Will, can you turn down the music? | -你在干什么 -威尔 能把音乐关掉吗 |
[07:47] | Please address me by my full name. | 请以我的全名称呼我 |
[07:49] | – What? – My full name! | -什么 -我的全名 |
[07:52] | Oh, my God. Okay, Will the Wise, | 我的天 好吧 “智者威尔” |
[07:55] | Can you please turn down the music? | 能麻烦你把音乐关掉吗 |
[07:57] | That is not music. | 那不是音乐 |
[07:59] | That… is the sound of destiny! | 那是…命运之声 |
[08:02] | I have seen into the future, | 我已经预见了未来 |
[08:03] | and I’ve seen that today is a new day, | 今天是崭新的一天 |
[08:05] | a day… | 一个 |
[08:06] | free of girls! | 没有女孩的一天 |
[08:08] | What is happening right now? | 到底什么情况 |
[08:10] | Will, come on. | 威尔 别闹了 |
[08:12] | A tribe of villagers are under threat from an evil force | 一个备受库杂谭沼泽邪恶力量 |
[08:15] | from the swamps of Kuzatan. | 压迫的村民部落 |
[08:17] | Will, it’s so early. | 威尔 太早了 |
[08:19] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[08:20] | Is it early, Michael? | 早吗 迈克尔 |
[08:22] | Tell that to the villagers crying for your help, | 村民们哭喊着向你求救 |
[08:25] | the children so frightened, | 孩子们是那么的害怕 |
[08:26] | they cannot sleep. | 他们夜不能寐 |
[08:28] | Are you truly going to let them perish? | 你们真打算看着他们任人宰割吗 |
[08:30] | Or are you going to come to their rescue | 还是说去拯救他们 |
[08:32] | and become the heroes you were always meant to be? | 成为你们一直想成为的英雄 |
[08:37] | Can I at least take a shower first? | 至少能让我先洗个澡吗 |
[08:46] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[09:10] | Hopper? Are you there? | 霍普 你在家吗 |
[09:14] | Oh! Look who it is! | 看看是谁来了 |
[09:16] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[09:17] | Yeah, we do. | 是得谈谈 |
[09:19] | I haven’t been stood up | 自从高一的爱丽丝·吉尔伯特后 |
[09:19] | like that since Alice Gilbert in the 9th grade. | 就没人这样放过我鸽子 |
[09:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:25] | Joyce. | 乔伊 |
[09:26] | – Hello? – Just watch. | -能听见吗 -你看着 |
[09:36] | Okay, you’re freaking me out. | 你吓到我了 |
[09:38] | – You slipped on this, remember? – Yeah. | -你踩到这上面 摔了一跤 记得吗 -记得 |
[09:40] | Yeah, it fell in the night. It lost its magnetism. | 它晚上掉了下来 失去了磁性 |
[09:42] | – Oh, did it? – And the same exact thing happened | -是吗 -前一天我家也发生了 |
[09:45] | at my house the day before. | 同样的事情 |
[09:47] | And I thought, “Okay, that’s weird.” Right? | 然后我就在想”那真的很奇怪” |
[09:49] | Why are all these magnets suddenly losing their magnetism? | 为什么这些磁铁突然失去了磁性呢 |
[09:52] | So, I went and saw Scott. | 所以我去找了斯考特 |
[09:54] | Scott. | 斯考特 |
[09:55] | Who’s Scott? | 谁是斯考特 |
[09:56] | – Scott Clarke. – Your child’s science teacher? | -斯考特·克拉克 -你儿子的科学老师 |
[09:59] | He’s pretty brilliant, actually. | 他其实挺聪明的 |
[10:01] | And I asked him, “How is this happening?” | 然后我问他”怎么会发生这种事” |
[10:03] | And he built this magnetic field using an AC transformer | 他用交流变压器建立了一个磁场 |
[10:08] | and plugging it into a solenoid. | 再把它插进螺线管中 |
[10:10] | And– And with that solenoid, | 有了那根螺线管 |
[10:11] | – which basically – Slow down, slow down. | -基本上 -慢着 慢着 |
[10:14] | I just want to get this exactly right, okay? | 我只想把事情说清楚 |
[10:17] | You stand me up… | 你放我鸽子 |
[10:19] | …no phone call, no apology, | 没有电话 没有道歉 |
[10:21] | because you had to go to Scott Clarke’s house. | 因为你得去斯考特·克拉克家 |
[10:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:31] | You’ve outdone yourself, Joyce. | 你简直太厉害了 乔伊 |
[10:33] | You really have. No, you’ve outdone yourself. | 你真行 真的太厉害了 |
[10:36] | Oh, come on, Hop, you’re not even listening to me. | 拜托 霍普 你根本没有听我说话 |
[10:39] | Scott was able to demagnetize | 斯考特能让一些磁铁 |
[10:41] | some of the magnets, and he thinks– | 消磁 而且他认为… |
[10:42] | I don’t care what Scott thinks! | 我不在乎斯考特怎么看 |
[10:44] | He thinks that a large-scale magnetic field could be built | 他认为用某种机器或实验技术 |
[10:49] | using some sort of machine or– or experimental technology. | 能建立一个大范围的磁场 |
[10:53] | He’s brilliant, isn’t he? | 他很聪明是吧 |
[10:54] | He’s really brilliant. Is he single too? | 他是真的很聪明 是不是也单身呢 |
[10:59] | What if it’s them? | 万一是他们呢 |
[11:02] | To build a machine like this, you need resources. | 造一个这样机器 你需要资源 |
[11:05] | You need scientists, you need funding, | 需要科学家 需要资金 |
[11:08] | – tens of millions of dollars. – Joyce. | -数千万的钱 -乔伊 |
[11:10] | It can’t just be a coincidence, Hopper. | 这不可能是巧合 霍普 |
[11:12] | It has to be them. | 肯定是他们 |
[11:13] | Joyce, stop. | 乔伊 不要说了 |
[11:14] | It has to be the lab. | 肯定是那个实验室 |
[11:16] | It is impossible. | 不可能 |
[11:17] | – Well, then, prove it to me. – Prove it? | -那你证明给我看 -证明 |
[11:19] | – Yeah, take me back there. – To the lab. | -是的 带我回去 -去实验室 |
[11:21] | Yeah, I wanna go back. | 是的 我想回去看看 |
[11:22] | Because some magnets fell off your fridge. | 因为你家冰箱上的磁铁掉了 |
[11:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:27] | Okay, makes sense. | 有道理 |
[11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:30] | It makes sense. | 很有道理 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:33] | I’m a little busy right now, but maybe we can meet up there, | 我现在有点忙 但我们可以在那边碰头 |
[11:36] | like tonight, like seven o’clock? | 今晚 大概七点的样子 |
[11:38] | You know, of course, unless something comes up | 你懂的 当然 除非有事发生 |
[11:40] | – which, you know, it will. – You know, | -你懂的 肯定会有的 -你知道的 |
[11:44] | after everything that’s happened, | 发生了那么多事 |
[11:46] | this is no joke. | 这绝对不是什么玩笑 |
[11:48] | No, I don’t think it’s a joke. | 不 我没说这是玩笑 |
[11:50] | I think that when I asked you out, I think you got scared. | 我觉得当我约你出去的时候 你害怕了 |
[11:54] | I think you got scared, and now, you’re inventing things. | 我想你害怕了 所以现在你编出一些事 |
[11:58] | You’re inventing things to get worked up about | 编出一些很奇怪的事 |
[12:01] | so that you can push me away. | 好把我推开 |
[12:04] | Because God forbid | 因为上帝禁止 |
[12:06] | any of us | 我们任何人 |
[12:08] | move on! | 向前看 |
[12:10] | Because that… | 因为那样… |
[12:12] | that would be… | 那样就… |
[12:14] | I mean, that would be too much, right, Joyce? | 那样就太过分了 是不是 乔伊 |
[12:17] | You know? | 是吧 |
[12:19] | That would be too much, wouldn’t it, Joyce? | 那样就太过分了 是不是 乔伊 |
[12:24] | Wouldn’t it, Joyce? | 是不是 乔伊 |
[12:32] | Joyce? | 乔伊 |
[12:36] | Joyce! | 乔伊 |
[12:39] | – What the hell are you doing? – I need to borrow these. | -你干什么 -我要借用一下 |
[12:41] | No, you’re not going back there. | 不 你不能回那里去 |
[12:43] | Joyce… | 乔伊 |
[12:45] | Joyce, you’re not going back there… | 乔伊 你不能回那里去 |
[12:48] | Son of a bitch! | 他妈的 |
[12:55] | It’s gonna start pouring soon. | 要下大雨了 |
[12:57] | We should be at the mall or, like, watching a movie or something. | 我们应该去商场看个电影什么的 |
[13:00] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 |
[13:02] | I believe you saw some super weird stuff, totally, | 我相信你看到了一些特别奇怪的东西 |
[13:05] | but you said Mike has sensed you in there before, right? | 但你说迈克之前就曾感应到你过 是吗 |
[13:10] | So maybe it was just like that. Maybe Billy just… | 所以也许这次也一样 也许比利只是… |
[13:12] | sensed you somehow. | 不知怎的感应到了你 |
[13:16] | – But the screams. – Yeah, I know, but here’s the thing. | -但那些尖叫声 -我知道 是这样的 |
[13:19] | When Billy is alone with a girl, | 当比利单独跟女孩在一起时 |
[13:22] | they make, like, really crazy noises. | 他们会发出非常疯狂的声音 |
[13:24] | – They scream? – Yeah, but, like… happy screams. | -他们会尖叫 -是 但那是欢乐的尖叫 |
[13:27] | – Happy screams? What is happy screams? – It’s like… | -欢乐的尖叫 那是什么 -就像… |
[13:31] | I’m just gonna lend you my mom’s Cosmo. | 我把我妈的杂志借你看吧 |
[13:35] | His car’s not here. | 他的车不在 |
[13:39] | You really want to do this? | 你真想这么做吗 |
[13:47] | Why do I get the feeling | 我有种感觉 |
[13:47] | we’re gonna find all kinds of wrong in here? | 我们会在这里发现各种讨厌的东西 |
[14:01] | Gag me with a spoon. | 恶心死了 |
[14:15] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[14:19] | Ice. It’s just ice. | 冰 只是冰而已 |
[14:22] | Probably for his muscles or something. | 可能是为了练他的肌肉 |
[14:23] | He works out like a maniac. | 他是个健身狂 |
[14:39] | El, what is it? | 一一 那是什么 |
[15:00] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[15:03] | You really are your mother’s son, you know that? | 你真像你妈妈 你知道吗 |
[15:05] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:07] | It means… | 意思是… |
[15:09] | you worry too much. | 你太爱担心了 |
[15:11] | I got this, okay? | 交给我吧 好吗 |
[15:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:19] | So, what exactly are we looking at here? | 所以我们到底在看什么 |
[15:21] | Is this the Driscoll lady’s stuff? | 是那个德里斯科尔女士的事吗 |
[15:23] | No. No, see, that’s the thing. I mean, | 不 不 是这样的 |
[15:26] | listen, I thought she was crazy too, but– | 听我说 我本来也觉得她疯了 但是 |
[15:28] | She told me Johnson killed Kennedy. | 她告诉我约翰逊总统杀了肯尼迪总统 |
[15:31] | But, it turns out, she’s not alone. | 但事实上 不只是她一个人 |
[15:34] | Blackburn’s Supply, Hawkins Farming, the Crawleys, | 布莱克本商店 霍金斯农场 克劳利家 |
[15:38] | they’ve all had some supplies go missing, | 都在过去的几天里 |
[15:40] | all in the past few days. | 出现了物资消失的情况 |
[15:41] | And it’s not just fertilizer. | 不只是肥料 |
[15:43] | It’s pesticides, cleaning supplies, diesel fuel. | 还有农药 清洁用品 柴油 |
[15:46] | And that’s just from one day of calling around. I mean… | 这仅仅是我用了一天时间打电话问来的 |
[15:50] | there’s gotta be more. | 肯定还有更多 |
[15:51] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. Let me get this little… | 好 等一下 让我把这个… |
[15:54] | story of yours straight. | 把你的小故事理理顺 |
[15:56] | So, little rodents have gone cuckoo in their furry little minds | 所以 这些毛茸茸的小老鼠发了疯 |
[15:59] | and they’re running around the town of Hawkins, | 在霍金斯镇到处乱窜 |
[16:02] | dining out on chemicals. | 吃化工制品 |
[16:04] | I know how it sounds, but– | 我知道这听起来挺扯的 但是 |
[16:06] | But you’ve got proof! | 但是你有证据 |
[16:09] | I mean, fellas, you gotta admit, | 伙计们 你们得承认 |
[16:10] | it’s a hell of a headline, right? | 这可是个大新闻 |
[16:12] | “Hawkins Rodents Prefer Poison: Nutjob Tells All.” | 《霍金斯老鼠喜欢毒药 来自疯子的述说》 |
[16:17] | Guys, that’s enough. | 好了各位 |
[16:19] | I think this is… | 我觉得这是个… |
[16:21] | big. | 大新闻 |
[16:22] | Bigger than one article. | 一篇文章不够写 |
[16:23] | In fact, I think this has got to be a book. | 事实上 我觉得这应该写本书 |
[16:26] | The Mysterious Case of the Missing Fertilizer, | 《神探南茜解密 |
[16:28] | a Nancy Drew mystery. | 化肥消失奇案》 |
[16:34] | Next time a call comes in, | 下次有人打电话来 |
[16:35] | do what you were hired for, | 做你该做的事 |
[16:37] | and let us know, yeah? | 把电话交给我们 好吗 |
[16:39] | We’ll decide what’s a story and what’s not. | 我们决定什么是真正的报道 什么不是 |
[16:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:45] | Bye-bye, Nancy Drew. | 再见 神探南茜 |
[16:47] | Hey, it’s okay. Nancy. Nancy! | 不要紧的 南茜 南茜 |
[16:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:55] | Ahoy! | 喂 |
[17:05] | I’d like to try the peanut butter chocolate swirl, please. | 我想尝一下花生酱巧克力夹心味的 谢谢 |
[17:08] | No. No more samples today. | 不行 今天不能再尝了 |
[17:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:11] | Because you’re abusing our company policy. | 因为你在滥用我们公司的政策 |
[17:14] | Where’s the sailor man? | 那个男手水呢 |
[17:16] | Sorry, he can’t help you. He’s busy. | 抱歉 他帮不了你 他很忙 |
[17:18] | Busy with what? | 忙什么 |
[17:21] | Spycraft. | 做间谍 |
[17:27] | You see anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
[17:29] | Uh, I guess I don’t totally know what I’m looking for. | 我觉得我并不清楚我要找什么 |
[17:32] | Evil Russians. | 邪恶苏联人 |
[17:34] | Yeah, exactly. I don’t know what an evil Russian looks like. | 是 但我并不知道邪恶苏联人长什么样 |
[17:36] | Tall, blond, not smiling. | 高个儿 金发 不苟言笑 |
[17:39] | Also, look for earpieces, | 你也可以找找戴耳机的 |
[17:40] | camo, duffel bags, that sort of thing. | 戴伪装物的 拿行李袋什么的 |
[17:41] | Right, okay, duffel bags. | 行吧 行李袋 |
[17:46] | – Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding me. – What? | -开玩笑吧 -怎么了 |
[17:48] | Anna Jacobi’s talking with that meathead Mark Lewinsky. | 安娜·雅各比居然跟马克·莱温斯基那个蠢蛋在一起 |
[17:50] | If you’re not gonna focus, just gimme the binoculars. | 你要是不能专心 就把望远镜给我 |
[17:52] | Aw, Jesus Christ, whatever happened to standards? | 天啊 还有没有底线了 |
[17:55] | I mean, Lewinsky never even came off the bench. | 莱温斯基就是个坐冷板凳的怂货 |
[17:57] | Dude, you are the worst spy in history, you know that? | 老兄 你是史上最差劲的间谍 你知道吗 |
[18:00] | – Stop, hey. Stop. – Give me those. | -住手 住手 -给我 |
[18:02] | I don’t get why you’re looking at girls. | 我不明白你为什么还要盯着别的女孩 |
[18:04] | You have the perfect one in front of you. | 有一个完美的女孩就摆在你眼前 |
[18:06] | – Seriously, if you say Robin again– – Robin. | -说真的 如果你再提罗宾 -罗宾 |
[18:08] | – No, don’t. No. – Robin, Robin, Robin. | -别说了 住口 -罗宾 罗宾 罗宾 |
[18:10] | – Stop, no, no, no. – Robin. Robin. | -住口 -罗宾 罗宾 |
[18:11] | – Robin. – No. | -罗宾 -住口 |
[18:12] | – Robin. – No! | -罗宾 -住口 |
[18:13] | No, man, she’s not my type. | 不行 伙计 她不是我的菜 |
[18:15] | She’s not even… | 她甚至 |
[18:16] | in the ballpark of what my type is, all right? | 和我喜欢的类型搭不上半点关系 |
[18:19] | What’s your type again? Not awesome? | 你到底喜欢什么样的 一点都不酷的吗 |
[18:22] | Thank you. | 多谢你了 |
[18:23] | For your information, she’s still in school. And she’s weird. | 告诉你吧 她还在上学 而且她很奇怪 |
[18:27] | She’s a weirdo. And she’s hyper. | 她是个怪人 她是个鸡血女 |
[18:29] | I don’t like that she’s hyper. | 我不喜欢她老像打了鸡血一样 |
[18:30] | And she did drama. That’s a bad look. | 她还演过戏剧 一副很搓的样子 |
[18:32] | And she’s in band? | 她还玩乐队 |
[18:34] | – No. – Now that you’re out of high school, | -不行 -现在你高中毕业了 |
[18:37] | which means you’re technically an adult, | 这就是说其实你已经是个成年人了 |
[18:39] | don’t you think it’s time you move on | 你不觉得是时候进化一下 |
[18:40] | from primitive constructs such as popularity? | 你那些”追逐潮流”的老八股的观念 |
[18:42] | Oh, primitive constructs? | 老八股观念 |
[18:43] | That some stupid shit you learned at Camp… | 你就学了这些垃圾东西 在那个 |
[18:45] | Know… Nothing? | 什么都不懂营地 |
[18:46] | Camp Know Where, actually. | 应该是通晓天地营地 |
[18:48] | And no, it’s shit I learned from life. | 并不是 这是我从生活中领悟出来的 |
[18:50] | Instead of dating somebody you think’s gonna make you cooler, | 与其和那些你觉得会令你更酷的人约会 |
[18:52] | why not date somebody you actually enjoy being around? | 为什么不和你真正喜欢的人约会呢 |
[18:54] | Like me and Suzie. | 就像我和苏茜一样 |
[18:56] | Oh, Suzie. | 苏茜 |
[18:57] | Yeah, you mean, “Hotter than Phoebe Cates.” | 你是说”比菲比·凯茨更性感”的 |
[18:59] | Yeah, that Suzie. | 那个苏茜 |
[19:01] | And, uh, let’s think about | 让我们回想一下 |
[19:02] | how exactly did you score that beautiful girlfriend? | 你到底是怎么追到那个漂亮女朋友的 |
[19:07] | Oh, yeah. With my advice. | 没错 听了我的建议 |
[19:09] | Because that’s how this works, Henderson. | 因为一直以来都是如此 亨德森 |
[19:11] | I give you the advice, you follow through. | 是我给你建议 你来执行贯彻 |
[19:14] | Not the other way around, all right, pea-brain? | 不是反过来的好吗 笨蛋 |
[19:23] | Do you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[19:25] | It sounds like… thunder. | 听起来像是雷声 |
[19:28] | But, no, wait. That’s not thunder. | 但是 等等 那不是雷声 |
[19:31] | It’s… | 那是 |
[19:33] | a horde of juju zombies! | 一群巫术僵尸 |
[19:35] | Sir Mike, your action. | 迈克长官 轮到你了 |
[19:37] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[19:39] | Attack? | 攻击 |
[19:40] | Okay, I attack with my flail. | 好吧 我用猛击来进攻 |
[19:43] | Whoosh! You miss. | 你没打中 |
[19:44] | Your flail clanks the stone, | 你打得石头铛铛作响 |
[19:46] | the zombie horde lumbers towards you, and… | 僵尸群正向你迫近 紧接着 |
[19:49] | the juju bites your arm. Flesh tears! | 巫术缠住了你的胳膊 血肉模糊 |
[19:53] | Seven points of damage. | 造成七点伤害 |
[19:54] | Oh, no, my arm. | 不 我的胳膊 |
[19:56] | Lucas, look, my arm. | 卢卡斯 快看 我的胳膊啊 |
[19:59] | Sir Lucas, the zombie horde roars! | 卢卡斯长官 僵尸群在咆哮 |
[20:02] | Do you fight back or do you run? | 你是反击还是逃跑 |
[20:08] | No! It’s a distraction! | 不行 这是声东击西 |
[20:10] | A trap. Do not answer it. | 这是个陷阱 不准接 |
[20:14] | What… No! | 什么 别接 |
[20:16] | El? | 是一一吗 |
[20:17] | No. | 不是 |
[20:18] | Sorry, not interested. | 不好意思 我没兴趣 |
[20:20] | Telemarketers. | 是电话推销 |
[20:22] | Maybe we should just call them. | 也许我们该给她们打个电话 |
[20:23] | We can do that? | 要打给她们吗 |
[20:25] | – I think so. – Yeah, but what would we say? | -我想可以 -但是我们怎么说呢 |
[20:27] | We’ll say nothing! The Khuisar tribe still needs your help. | 什么也别说 奎萨部落仍需你们的帮助 |
[20:30] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[20:31] | I’ll use my torch | 我会用我的火炬 |
[20:31] | to set fire to the chambers, sacrificing ourselves, | 放火把房子烧掉 牺牲自我 |
[20:34] | killing the jujus, and saving the Khuisar. | 消灭巫术僵尸 同时也拯救奎萨人 |
[20:36] | We all live on as heroes in the memories of the Kalamar. | 我们的英雄形象将在卡拉玛的记忆中永存 |
[20:39] | Victory. | 赢了 |
[20:41] | Okay. Fine. | 好 算你们狠 |
[20:43] | You guys win. | 你们赢了 |
[20:44] | – Congratulations. – Will, I was just messing around. | -恭喜你们 -威尔 我是闹着玩的 |
[20:49] | Hey, let’s finish for real. | 我们来好好结束吧 |
[20:50] | – How much longer is the campaign? – Just forget it, Mike. | -接下来还要玩多久 -算了吧 迈克 |
[20:52] | No, you want to keep playing, right? | 不 你想继续玩的 对吗 |
[20:54] | Y-yeah, totally. | 就 就是啊 |
[20:56] | We’ll just call the girls afterwards. | 结束以后我们再打给姑娘们好了 |
[20:57] | I said forget it, Mike, okay? | 我说算了 迈克 |
[20:59] | – I’m going home. – But… | -我要回家了 -但是 |
[21:01] | – Come on, Will. – Move! | -别这样 威尔 -让开 |
[21:10] | Will, come on. | 威尔 别这样 |
[21:11] | You can’t leave. It’s raining. | 你不能走 下雨了 |
[21:13] | Listen, I said I was sorry, all right? | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[21:15] | It’s a cool campaign. It’s really cool. | 那段很棒 真的很棒 |
[21:17] | We’re just not in the mood right now. | 我们只是现在没心情玩 |
[21:19] | Yeah, Mike. That’s the problem. | 是啊 迈克 这就是问题所在 |
[21:21] | You guys are never in the mood anymore. | 你们一直都没心情玩 |
[21:22] | – You’re ruining our party. – That’s not true. | -你毁了我们这个团体 -不是那样的 |
[21:24] | Really? Where’s Dustin right now? | 是吗 那达斯汀现在在哪呢 |
[21:27] | See? You don’t know and you don’t even care. | 看到了吗 你不知道 而且你根本就不在乎 |
[21:29] | And obviously he doesn’t either and I don’t blame him. | 很明显他也不在乎 我不怪他 |
[21:32] | You’re destroying everything, and for what? | 你把一切都毁了 为了什么呢 |
[21:34] | So you can swap spit with some stupid girl? | 就为了能和一个蠢女孩交换口水吗 |
[21:36] | El’s not stupid. | 一一不蠢 |
[21:37] | It’s not my fault you don’t like girls. | 你不喜欢女孩又不是我的错 |
[21:43] | I’m not trying to be a jerk. Okay? | 我不是有意说这么过分的话 好吗 |
[21:47] | But we’re not kids anymore. | 但我们都不再是小孩了 |
[21:48] | I mean, what did you think, really? | 你觉得会怎么样呢 |
[21:50] | That we were never gonna get girlfriends? | 我们永远不会交女朋友吗 |
[21:53] | We were just gonna sit in my basement all day | 我们难道就这么整天待在地下室 |
[21:54] | and play games for the rest of our lives? | 玩一辈子游戏吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:58] | I guess I did. | 我猜我是的 |
[22:01] | I really did. | 我是这么觉得的 |
[22:04] | Will. | 威尔 |
[22:06] | Will! | 威尔 |
[22:07] | Will, come on! | 威尔 拜托 |
[22:28] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[22:29] | No one in the water until 30 minutes after the last strike. | 暴雨结束半小时之后才能下水 |
[22:33] | And don’t try and argue with me. | 别想着跟我讨价还价 |
[22:35] | You wanna get electrocuted, go climb a tree. | 你们要是想被雷劈 就去爬树得了 |
[22:37] | Yeah, we don’t care. We’re not here to swim. | 随你怎么说 我们不是来游泳的 |
[22:39] | Or get electrocuted. | 更不是来找雷劈的 |
[22:41] | We found this. | 我们找到了这个 |
[22:44] | Does that belong to anybody? | 是这里的人掉的吗 |
[22:46] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[22:48] | That’s Heather’s. | 是海瑟的 |
[22:49] | I’ll get it back to her. | 我会还给她 |
[22:50] | We could give it back to her. | 我们可以自己还给她 |
[22:53] | You could. | 行啊 |
[22:54] | ‘Cept she’s not here. | 不过她现在不在这 |
[22:56] | Bailed on me today. | 今天我轮班 |
[22:59] | What is this? | 怎么了 |
[23:01] | You girls want a reward or somethin’? | 你们俩还想讨点奖励吗 |
[23:03] | No. | 不是 |
[23:05] | We’re just… | 我们就是 |
[23:06] | Good Samaritans. | 助人为乐 |
[23:22] | Heather. | 海瑟 |
[23:24] | Do you think you can find her? | 你能找到她吗 |
[23:26] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[24:22] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[24:24] | A door. | 一扇门 |
[24:26] | A red door. | 一扇红色的门 |
[25:04] | Help me. | 救命 |
[25:09] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[25:18] | No! | 不 |
[25:20] | What happened? El! | 怎么了 一一 |
[25:29] | 禁区 禁止非法闯入 美国政府财产 | |
[25:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:54] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗 |
[25:58] | We come in peace. | 我们没有恶意 |
[26:13] | No! | 不要 |
[26:24] | No! | 不 |
[26:26] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[26:28] | Joyce. | 乔伊 |
[26:30] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[26:32] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[26:34] | You want to wait in the car? | 你要在车里等我吗 |
[26:36] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[27:11] | – Target acquired. – Where? | -找到目标 -在哪 |
[27:13] | – Ten o’clock. Sam Goody’s. – Give me that. | -十点钟方向 萨姆·古迪商场 -给我看看 |
[27:16] | Shit. | 我去 |
[27:18] | Duffel bag. | 旅行包 |
[27:22] | Evil Russian. | 邪恶苏联人 |
[27:37] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[27:38] | We’re losin’ him. | 我们要跟丢了 |
[27:39] | – You’re getting too close. – Watch it, dickwad. | -你跟得太近了 -看着点路 臭小子 |
[27:45] | Hello. Yes. I am fine. | 你好 对 我很好 |
[27:48] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[27:59] | All right, everyone, listen up! | 大家都注意听 |
[28:02] | I just have one question for you. | 问你们个问题 |
[28:05] | Who… | 有谁 |
[28:07] | is ready to sweat? | 准备好大汗淋漓一场了 |
[28:11] | That’s right! | 这就对了 |
[28:11] | Okay! Let’s start it nice and easy now. | 现在让我们美美地开始了 |
[28:14] | Let’s move our thighs. Yeah! | 大腿都扭起来 |
[28:16] | Yeah, ladies, warm it up. | 美女们 好好个热身 |
[28:18] | Bring it down to your hips. | 接着扭动你的臀部 |
[28:20] | Start feeling that burn, | 开始感觉到发热了 |
[28:22] | everywhere, down in the loins, right? | 全身都有感觉了 对吧 |
[28:24] | Come on, ladies, show me what you got. | 加油 美女们 让我看看你们做得怎么样 |
[28:27] | Slow now. Just isolate. | 现在慢下来 感受身体的发力 |
[28:30] | Ooh, tip that up. That feels good! | 倾斜一点 做得不错 |
[28:31] | “The week is long. | “这周很长 |
[28:33] | The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. | 银猫进食 当蓝在西边遇到黄 |
[28:37] | A trip to China sounds nice if you tread lightly.” | 去中国听上去不错 只要你轻轻走” |
[28:42] | “Tread lightly”? | “脚步轻轻” |
[28:55] | – Delivery for you. – Thank you. | -你的快递 -谢谢 |
[29:08] | – Have a nice day. – Yeah, you too. | -祝您生活愉快 -你也是 |
[29:17] | Silver cat. | 银猫 |
[29:18] | Silver cat. | 银猫 |
[29:20] | You’re not gonna believe who Dustin thought was a Russian. | 你不会相信达斯汀觉得谁是苏联人 |
[29:22] | – You did too. – No, I did not. | -你也觉得了 -不 我才没觉得 |
[29:23] | – Yes, you did. – No, I did not. | -你明明也觉得了 -不 我没有 |
[29:30] | “A trip to China sounds nice.” | “去中国听上去不错” |
[29:33] | A trip to China sounds nice. | 去中国听上去不错 |
[29:35] | A trip to China sounds nice. | 去中国听上去不错 |
[29:38] | A trip to China sounds nice. | 去中国听上去不错 |
[29:41] | A trip to China sounds nice. | 去中国听上去不错 |
[29:45] | “If you tread lightly.” | “只要你轻轻走” |
[29:48] | If you tread… | 只要你轻轻 |
[29:49] | If you tread… | 只要你轻 |
[29:52] | If you tread lightly. | 只要你轻轻走 |
[29:54] | “When– When blue and yellow meet in the west.” | 当 当蓝在西边遇到黄 |
[29:58] | When blue meets yellow… | 当蓝在西边 |
[30:00] | in the west. | 遇到黄 |
[30:03] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[30:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:06] | – I cracked it. – Cracked what? | -我解出来了 -解出什么 |
[30:09] | I cracked the code. | 我解出了密码 |
[30:22] | There it is! | 就是它 |
[30:25] | Careful! It might have rabies! | 小心点 它可能有狂犬病 |
[30:31] | Better get that thing outta here. | 最好把它丢出去 |
[30:32] | You don’t want it eatin’ the tires off your car. | 你不会想让它啃掉你耳廓的 |
[30:36] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[30:38] | What– | 这 |
[30:40] | -What’s this? -Proof. | -这是什么 -证据 |
[30:42] | Proof? | 证据 |
[30:42] | They said they wanted proof, right? So let’s give it to ’em. | 他们不是说想要证据吗 我们就把这给他们 |
[30:45] | A rubber rat? | 一只橡皮老鼠 |
[30:47] | No, the real rat. | 不 真的老鼠 |
[30:49] | Driscoll’s rat. | 德里斯科尔的老鼠 |
[30:51] | You said yourself it looked sick. | 你自己也说过它看起来不对劲 |
[30:52] | We can take it to an animal control center, | 我们可以把它带去动物控制中心 |
[30:54] | they can run some blood tests on it, | 他们能对它做点血检 |
[30:56] | -figure out what’s wrong with it– -Whoa, Nancy, slow down. | -看看它怎么回事 -南希 冷静 |
[30:59] | Tom didn’t ask for proof. | 汤姆并没有要证据 |
[31:00] | He asked us to drop the story. | 他让我们放下这件事 |
[31:02] | That’s because he didn’t believe us. | 那是因为他不信任我们 |
[31:03] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[31:04] | I’m right. | 我是对的 |
[31:05] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[31:06] | Then what’s the point? | 那什么是重点 |
[31:07] | You should’ve thought about that before you talked to them. | 你应该在和他们说话之前动动脑子 |
[31:10] | All right? They’re assholes, okay? I get it. | 他们都是混蛋 我明白 |
[31:12] | But it’s just some stupid story. | 但这报道就是很蠢 |
[31:14] | Oh, it’s stupid? | 愚蠢 |
[31:15] | It’s stupid to get fired over. | 如果被解雇了就很蠢 |
[31:16] | No one’s going to fire us. | 没人会解雇我们 |
[31:20] | Look, if you don’t want to go, that’s fine. | 听着 如果你不想去 没关系 |
[31:23] | Just… | 只是 |
[31:25] | give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[31:29] | You’re relentless, you know that? | 你可真无情 你知道吗 |
[31:33] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:06] | Nobody’s home. | 没人在家 |
[32:10] | All the cavities have been filled. | 所有的洞都被填起来了 |
[32:16] | I watched ’em do it, Joyce. | 我看着他们做的 乔伊 |
[32:21] | Will! | 威尔 |
[32:27] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[32:33] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[32:37] | I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我觉得我快疯了 |
[32:41] | You’re not losing your mind. | 你没有疯 |
[32:46] | Not any more than I am. | 我也差不多 |
[32:49] | You know, the other day, I almost shot Betsy Payne’s dog | 你知道 那天我因为贝琪·佩恩的狗 |
[32:52] | because it came rushing at me from behind this fence, and I… | 从栅栏后面冲过来就差点开枪 我 |
[32:55] | I swear to God, I thought it was one of those things. | 我发誓我以为是那东西 |
[33:00] | You know that I’m keeping a close eye on things, right? | 你知道我一直在关注着这些事吧 |
[33:03] | – Yeah. – Because it’s important to me. | -当然 -因为那对我来说很重要 |
[33:06] | It is important to me that you feel safe. | 让你感到安全对我来说很重要 |
[33:10] | That you and your family feel safe. | 让你的家人感到安全 |
[33:14] | I want you to feel | 我想让你觉得 |
[33:16] | like this can still be your home. | 这还可以是你的家 |
[33:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:23] | You didn’t think I’d find out about that? | 你觉得我发现不了吗 |
[33:26] | Gary called me. | 加里给我打电话 |
[33:29] | He said he’s fixing up your house to put on the market. | 他说他要把你的房子装修好挂出去卖 |
[33:35] | The kids know yet? | 孩子们知道了吗 |
[33:46] | After Sarah… | 在萨拉… |
[33:51] | I had to get away. | 我不得不离开 |
[33:57] | I had to get the hell out of that place, you know? | 我不得不离开那鬼地方 你明白吗 |
[34:00] | Outrun those, uh… | 逃离那些 |
[34:03] | those memories, I guess. | 那些回忆 我想 |
[34:08] | I mean, why do you think I ended up back in this shithole? | 我是说 你觉得我为什么会回到这个鬼地方 |
[34:14] | But you have something that I never had. | 但你有着我不曾有过的东西 |
[34:18] | You have people that know what you’ve been through. | 你有了解你经历的人 |
[34:20] | You have people that care about you. | 你有关心你的人 |
[34:23] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[34:25] | In Hawkins. | 在霍金斯 |
[34:29] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[34:30] | You mean, people like Scott Clarke. | 你是说 像斯科特·克拉克这样的 |
[34:35] | That was a joke. | 那是开玩笑的 |
[34:46] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:50] | Wait here. | 在这里等我 |
[35:18] | Will! | 威尔 |
[35:19] | Will, I’m sorry, man, all right? | 威尔 对不起 兄弟 行了吗 |
[35:21] | I was being a total asshole. | 我当时太混蛋了 |
[35:22] | Please, can you just come outside and we’ll talk? | 拜托 你能出来我们谈谈吗 |
[35:26] | Will! | 威尔 |
[35:28] | Hey, Will! | 威尔 |
[35:30] | Come on, man! We’re sorry! | 拜托 兄弟 我们很抱歉 |
[35:34] | Will! | 威尔 |
[35:58] | Something is coming, | 它要来了 |
[36:00] | something hungry for blood. | 它渴望鲜血 |
[36:01] | – What is it? – What if it’s the Demogorgon? | -是什么 -会不会是魔王 |
[36:03] | Oh, Jesus, we’re so screwed if it’s the Demogorgon. | 天呐 如果是魔王我们就完蛋了 |
[36:06] | It’s not the Demogorgon. | 不是魔王 |
[36:12] | – Will, your action! – Fireball! | -威尔 你出招 -火球 |
[36:15] | Fourteen! | 十四 |
[36:16] | Direct hit! Will the Wise’s fireball hits the thessalhydra! | 直接攻击 威尔贤者的火球击中了赛索妖蛇 |
[36:27] | – Who you gonna call? – Ghostbusters! | -你会打给谁 -捉鬼敢死队 |
[36:30] | – Egon! – Venkman! | -伊根 -范克曼 |
[36:32] | Stupid. | 真傻 |
[36:36] | So stupid. | 太傻了 |
[36:42] | So stupid. | 太傻了 |
[36:45] | Stupid. | 真傻 |
[37:29] | Mrs. Driscoll? | 德里斯科尔太太 |
[37:34] | Oh, she must not be home. | 她肯定没在家 |
[37:37] | She’s an 80-year-old woman and it’s pouring. | 她80岁了 外面雨还这么大 |
[37:40] | Where else would she be? | 还能上哪儿去 |
[37:45] | – Whoa, what are you doing? – Maybe she fell. | -你干什么呢 -她可能摔倒了 |
[37:48] | Or something. | 之类的 |
[37:50] | Nancy– | 南茜 |
[37:55] | Mrs. Driscoll? | 德里斯科尔太太 |
[37:56] | – Seriously? – Mrs. Driscoll? | -真要这样吗 -德里斯科尔太太 |
[38:04] | It’s Nancy. | 我是南茜 |
[38:06] | From The Hawkins Post. | 《霍金斯邮报》的 |
[38:27] | Mrs. Driscoll? | 德里斯科尔太太 |
[39:08] | Mrs. Driscoll? | 德里斯科尔太太 |
[39:19] | Look for Imperial Panda and Kaufman Shoes. | 注意看大熊猫和考夫曼鞋店 |
[39:27] | They’re with that whistling guy, ten o’clock. | 他们和吹口哨的是一起的 十点钟方向 |
[39:30] | – What do you think’s in there? – Guns, bombs? | -你觉得里面有什么 -枪 炸弹 |
[39:33] | Chemical weapons? | 化学武器 |
[39:34] | Whatever it is, they’re armed to the teeth. | 不管是什么 他们已经全副武装了 |
[39:37] | Great. | 真好 |
[39:38] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[39:44] | Hey, what’s in there? | 那里有什么 |
[39:45] | It’s just more boxes. | 还是盒子 |
[39:47] | Let me check it out. | 让我看看 |
[39:48] | – No, I’m still looking. – Lemme see it. | -不要 我还看着呢 -让我看看 |
[39:49] | Hang on! | 等一下 |
[39:51] | Duck! | 躲 |
[40:11] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[40:13] | Watch the door. | 守着门 |
[40:26] | Well, I think we found your Russians. | 看来我们找到你的苏联人了 |
[40:52] | This is Hawkins Chief of Police! Come out with your hands up! | 我是霍金斯警察局局长 举起手走出来 |
[40:56] | You hear me? Hands up! | 听到了吗 举起手 |
[41:35] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[41:36] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[41:40] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[41:41] | Hopper! Hopper! | 霍普 |
[42:07] | Is this it? | 就是这吗 |
[42:32] | – This is her house. – What? | -这是她家 -什么 |
[42:35] | Heather’s house. | 海瑟的家 |
[42:41] | Isn’t that cute, huh? | 是不是很可爱 |
[42:45] | He’s so funny. | 他真幽默 |
[42:48] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[42:52] | We didn’t mean to… barge in. | 我们不是故意要…闯进来的 |
[42:54] | We tried to knock, but… | 我们敲了门 但是… |
[42:55] | maybe you didn’t hear us over the storm. | 可能风暴太大你们没听见 |
[42:58] | I’m sorry, who is this | 不好意思 这两个 |
[42:59] | dripping all over my living room right now? | 把我的客厅搞得全是水的人是谁 |
[43:02] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[43:03] | Janet, Tom, | 珍妮特 汤姆 |
[43:05] | this… | 这位… |
[43:07] | is my sister, Maxine. | 是我的妹妹 麦克辛 |
[43:10] | What on earth are you doing here? | 你来这儿究竟是要干什么 |
[43:13] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[43:14] | We just wanted to make sure everything was okay. | 我们就是想确认一下一切都好 |
[43:16] | Okay? | 好 |
[43:18] | – Why wouldn’t it be okay? – Where is she? | -为什么不好 -她在哪儿 |
[43:23] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[43:24] | Where is who? | 你说谁 |
[43:26] | Well, they’re a little burnt, I’m sorry– | 有点烤焦了 不好意思 |
[43:29] | Heather! This is my sister, Maxine. | 海瑟 这是我妹妹 麦克辛 |
[43:31] | And, I’m sorry, I did not quite catch your name. | 对不起 我还不知道你的名字 |
[43:37] | El. | 一一 |
[43:39] | El. | 一一 |
[43:41] | Now, what is it you were saying, El? | 你刚才说什么 一一 |
[43:43] | You were looking for somebody? | 你们不是在找人吗 |
[43:48] | I– I saw… | 我 我看见 |
[43:50] | I saw you– | 我看见你– |
[43:50] | Your manager. At the pool. | 你们经理 在泳池那儿 |
[43:52] | He said you guys didn’t come in to work today, | 他说你们今天没去工作 |
[43:53] | so we got worried. | 我们有点儿担心 |
[43:55] | Heather wasn’t feeling so hot today, | 海瑟今天不太舒服 |
[43:56] | so we thought we’d take the day off to nurse her back to health. | 所以我们决定休息一天 让她养一养 |
[44:00] | But you’re feeling just fine right now, aren’t you, Heather? | 但是你现在没事了 是吧 海瑟 |
[44:03] | I’m feeling so much better. | 我现在好多了 |
[44:06] | Do you girls want a cookie? | 你俩想要块饼干吗 |
[44:09] | They’re fresh out of the oven. | 刚从烤箱拿出来的 |
[45:06] | Will! | 威尔 |
[45:08] | Will! | 威尔 |
[45:09] | What happened? Are you okay? | 发生什么了 你还好吗 |
[45:14] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[45:21] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[45:22] | Yes. | 都好 |
[45:24] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[45:25] | Your sister really didn’t want to stay? | 你妹妹真的不想留下一起吗 |
[45:28] | No, she’s just not… | 不 她只是… |
[45:29] | you know, really a people person. | 不太喜欢热闹 |
[45:31] | Well, I just don’t like the idea | 我就是感觉外面风暴这么大 |
[45:33] | of them out there in the storm like that. | 让她们两个就这么离开不太好 |
[45:34] | Oh, they’ll be fine. | 她们不会有事儿的 |
[45:38] | I told you to slow down on that wine, Janet. | 我提醒过你慢点喝的 珍妮特 |
[45:40] | Yes, darling. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[45:41] | Are you okay, Mommy? | 你还好吗 妈妈 |
[45:43] | Yes, I’m– I’m just… | 嗯 我 我只是… |
[45:44] | feeling a little lightheaded is all. | 有点儿头晕 |
[45:47] | Hm. It’s all that wine. | 都是酒的事儿 |
[45:48] | I’m sorry. Um, if you’ll excuse me, | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[45:51] | I’m just gonna go upstairs and lie down for a bit. | 我得上楼去躺一会儿 |
[45:59] | Janet? | 珍妮特 |
[46:02] | Janet? Janet? | 珍妮特 珍妮特 |
[46:04] | Janet! | 珍妮特 |
[46:06] | Janet! Call 911! | 珍妮特 快叫救护车 |
[46:08] | Call 91– | 快叫救护车 |
[46:22] | I’m really sorry about this, Daddy, | 我真的很抱歉 爸爸 |
[46:23] | but it’ll all be over soon, I promise. | 但是马上就会过去的 我保证 |