时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | I’m sorry, I did not quite catch your name. | 抱歉 你叫什么来着 |
[00:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:30] | Help me. | 救我 |
[00:32] | No! | 不 |
[00:37] | Which one? | 看哪个 |
[00:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:44] | Hey, there’s nothing to worry about anymore, okay? | 你不用再担心了 好吗 |
[00:49] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这讲不通 |
[00:51] | What doesn’t make sense? | 什么讲不通 |
[00:54] | Heather. | 海瑟 |
[00:57] | The blood. | 血迹 |
[00:59] | The ice. | 冰块 |
[01:00] | Heather had a fever, | 海瑟发高烧 |
[01:02] | so she took a cold bath, but she’s better now. | 就泡了个冰水澡 但她现在好转了 |
[01:05] | That has to be it. | 肯定就是这样了 |
[01:06] | I don’t know where that blood came from, but… | 我不知道那血是哪来的 但是 |
[01:08] | we saw her. | 我们看到她了 |
[01:10] | We both saw her. She’s totally fine. | 我们都看到她了 她完全没事 |
[01:15] | What about Billy? | 那比利呢 |
[01:17] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[01:19] | He seemed wrong. | 他看上去不对劲 |
[01:22] | Wrong is kind of like his default. | 他一直都不对劲 |
[01:24] | But it’s nice to know he’s not a murderer, | 但至少他不是杀人犯 |
[01:26] | because that would’ve totally sucked. | 那可就糟了 |
[01:34] | Who… is that? | 那是谁 |
[01:37] | See, this is why you can’t just hang out with Mike all the time. | 瞧 这就是为什么你不能只跟迈克待在一起 |
[01:41] | This is Wonder Woman. | 这是神奇女侠 |
[01:42] | AKA Princess Diana. | 也就是戴安娜公主 |
[01:44] | She’s from Paradise Island, which is, like, this hidden island | 她来自天堂岛 那是个隐秘岛屿 |
[01:47] | where there are only women Amazon warriors. | 岛上只有女亚马逊战士 |
[01:54] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[01:57] | Doris, we need you to stay calm for us, okay? | 朵丽丝 你得保持冷静 好吗 |
[01:59] | – Stay calm. – I have to go back! | -冷静 -我必须回去 |
[02:01] | I have to go back! | 我必须回去 |
[02:04] | I have to go back! | 我必须回去 |
[02:06] | I have to go back! | 我必须回去 |
[02:10] | Okay, so, | 好吧 |
[02:12] | you two want to explain to me what in the name of Jesus | 你俩想跟我解释一下 苍天在上 |
[02:15] | just happened here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[02:45] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[02:55] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[03:02] | Heather… | 海瑟 |
[03:04] | sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[03:07] | whatever this is, whatever he’s got you into, | 不管这怎么回事 不管他把你卷进了什么事 |
[03:09] | you don’t have to do this. | 你都不用这么做的 |
[03:13] | You can stop this. | 你可以阻止他 |
[03:15] | There is no stopping it, Daddy. | 这是没法阻止的 爸爸 |
[03:19] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[03:22] | No. | 不 |
[03:33] | Heather, please! Heather! | 海瑟 求你 海瑟 |
[03:36] | Try not to move. | 尽量别动 |
[03:41] | No. | 不 |
[03:42] | No. | 不 |
[03:45] | Heather! | 海瑟 |
[03:47] | Heather! | 海瑟 |
[03:55] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[04:05] | No. | 不 |
[04:08] | No– | 不 |
[05:11] | 第四章 桑拿测试 | |
[05:38] | Hey, careful. | 小心 |
[05:39] | Careful. | 小心 |
[05:42] | Here. | 来 |
[05:46] | Joyce. | 乔伊 |
[05:54] | Here, here, here. | 来 来 |
[05:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:00] | That’s it. Got it? | 就这样 好了吗 |
[06:06] | – Here. – How long have I been out? | -给 -我昏过去多久了 |
[06:08] | A while. | 好一阵了 |
[06:09] | You’ve been drifting in and out. | 你时而清醒时而昏沉 |
[06:11] | Yeah, but how did I get here? | 但我怎么回来的 |
[06:13] | Slowly. | 很慢 |
[06:15] | – What’s the last thing you remember? – Some thug attacked me. | -你最后记得什么 -有个暴徒袭击了我 |
[06:18] | – Hey, you need to rest. – No, I’m fine. | -你需要休息 -我没事 |
[06:20] | – No, you’re not fine, Hop– – I’m fine. I’m fine. | -不 你有事 霍普 -我没事 |
[06:24] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服呢 |
[06:36] | They were soaked. | 都湿透了 |
[06:39] | I mean, did you recognize him? | 你认得他吗 |
[06:41] | – Who? – The thug. | -谁 -那个暴徒 |
[06:43] | Well, I didn’t get a good look. | 我没看清楚 |
[06:45] | Well, I mean, he’s gotta be government, right? | 他肯定是政府的吧 |
[06:48] | Yeah, but if he’s government, what’s he doing slinking around? | 是啊 但如果是 他为什么要逃走 |
[06:52] | W-Why is he running? | 他跑什么 |
[06:53] | You know, why didn’t we find anything down there? | 我们怎么在下面什么都没发现 |
[06:55] | Let’s ask him. | 我们去问他 |
[06:58] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:59] | His license plate. | 他的牌照 |
[07:01] | – What are the dashes? – Well, they’re blanks. | -连字符是什么 -是空缺的 |
[07:03] | There was… I think it was either an H or a P | 有一个 好像是H还是P的 |
[07:06] | with the part rubbed off. | 蹭掉了一块 |
[07:08] | And there was definitely a Y. | 绝对有个Y |
[07:10] | For sure. | 绝对的 |
[07:11] | And that, I think, was a B, but it could’ve been an eight. | 还有个可能是B 但也可能是8 |
[07:14] | And that– Wait– | 还有…等等 |
[07:16] | I think you should stick to sales. | 你还是继续做售货员吧 |
[07:19] | Can’t you run a search or something? | 你不能搜索一下吗 |
[07:21] | I just think you have to lower your expectations. | 我就是觉得你得降低期望 |
[07:24] | I mean, this is a state government agency. | 这可是州政府机构 |
[07:27] | Gonna take weeks before they find a match. | 他们得几周才能找到匹配 |
[07:29] | – Weeks? – If we’re lucky. | -几周 -那还是走运 |
[07:30] | And, I mean, | 而且 |
[07:31] | what are the odds that this guy | 这人用自己的名字 |
[07:34] | registers a car in his own name? | 注册汽车的几率又有多大 |
[07:36] | It wasn’t a car. | 不是辆车 |
[07:39] | Uh, what are you wearing? | 你穿的什么啊 |
[07:40] | What do you mean it wasn’t a car? | 什么叫不是辆车 |
[07:44] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[07:46] | This is a code red. | 红色警报 |
[07:49] | I repeat, this is a code red. | 重复 红色警报 |
[07:53] | Max. Do you copy? | 麦克斯 收到吗 |
[07:56] | This is a code red. | 红色警报 |
[07:58] | Shut… | 闭 |
[07:59] | up. | 嘴 |
[08:06] | She turned it off. | 她关掉了 |
[08:12] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:17] | I’m sleeping. Go away. | 我在睡觉 走开 |
[08:18] | This is Mike. Do not hang up. | 我是迈克 别挂电话 |
[08:20] | Something happened, something bad. | 出事了 坏事 |
[08:22] | Our very lives can be at stake. | 我们的生命可能有危险 |
[08:24] | – What are you talking about? – Just come over to my house. | -你说什么呢 -来我家 |
[08:27] | We’ll explain everything. | 我们会解释的 |
[08:28] | – What? – Hurry. | -什么 -快来 |
[08:33] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[08:36] | Try Dustin again. | 再呼叫一次达斯汀 |
[08:37] | He’s not answering. | 他不接 |
[08:38] | So, try him again. | 那就再呼一次 |
[08:40] | Dustin, do you copy? | 达斯汀 收到吗 |
[08:43] | I repeat, this is a code red. | 重复 红色警报 |
[08:57] | That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, | 那张钥匙卡能开门 不幸的是 |
[09:00] | the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun. | 拿钥匙卡的苏联人还拿了枪 |
[09:03] | Whatever’s in this room, whatever’s in those boxes, | 不管房间里是什么 不管盒子里是什么 |
[09:05] | they really don’t want anybody finding it. | 他们很不希望被人发现 |
[09:07] | But there’s gotta be a way in. | 但肯定有办法进去的 |
[09:09] | Well, you know… | 知道吗 |
[09:13] | I could just take him out. | 我可以干掉他 |
[09:14] | – Take who out? – The Russian guard. | -干掉谁 -那个苏联守卫 |
[09:17] | What? I sneak up behind him, | 怎么了 我偷溜到他身后 |
[09:18] | I knock him out, and I take his keycard. It’s easy. | 打昏他 拿到他的钥匙卡 轻松 |
[09:20] | Did you not hear the part about the massive gun? | 你没听到我说他有挺大枪吗 |
[09:22] | Yes, Dustin, I did. | 达斯汀 我听到了 |
[09:24] | And that’s why I would be sneaking. | 所以 我要偷溜过去 |
[09:28] | Well, please, tell me this, and be honest, | 拜托 告诉我 老实说 |
[09:30] | have you ever actually… won a fight? | 你真的 跟谁打赢过吗 |
[09:32] | Okay, that was one time– | 好吧 有一次 |
[09:33] | Twice. Jonathan. Year prior? | 两次 乔纳森 去年 |
[09:35] | Listen, that doesn’t count. | 听着 那不算数 |
[09:36] | Why wouldn’t it? | 为什么不 |
[09:37] | Because it looks like he beat the shit out of you. | 因为他似乎把你打得很惨 |
[09:39] | – It was… – You got a fat lip, crooked nose, | -那是… -你嘴唇肿了 鼻子歪了 |
[09:40] | – swollen eye, a lot of blood… – …things that all added up… | -眼睛肿了 流了好多血 -加起来的话 |
[09:44] | That just might work. | 这可能还真可行 |
[09:47] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[09:48] | Hey, Robin! Hey, what– what are you doing? | 罗宾 你干什么 |
[09:51] | – I need cash. – Well, half of that’s mine. | -我需要现金 -那一半是我的 |
[09:52] | – Where’re you going? – To find a way into that room, | -你去哪 -想办法进那个房间 |
[09:54] | a safe way. | 安全的办法 |
[09:55] | And, in the meantime, sling ice cream, | 与此同时 你在这儿卖冰淇淋 |
[09:57] | behave, and don’t get beat up. | 乖乖的 别被人揍了 |
[10:00] | I’ll be back in a jiff. | 我马上回来 |
[10:03] | Oh, dude. | 哥们 |
[10:05] | Come on, man, not my scooper. | 拜托 别舔我的冰淇淋勺啊 |
[10:16] | If he gets us the layout by noon, we can. | 如果中午前他能搞定排版就行 |
[10:18] | Okay, I’ll let him know. | 好 我告诉他 |
[10:25] | Dunno if they’ll go through with it, | 不知道他们会不会那么做 |
[10:27] | but I just thought you should know. | 但我觉得该告诉你 |
[10:35] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[10:39] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[10:41] | I’ve worked at this paper for twenty-five years. | 我在报社干了25年了 |
[10:44] | 25 Twenty-five… | |
[10:46] | years. | 年 |
[10:48] | Now, we’re a small-town paper, | 我们是小镇报社 |
[10:49] | but we have something the big papers don’t have: | 但我们有大报社没有的东西 |
[10:52] | trust. | 信任 |
[10:53] | – The trust of our community. – Tom, if you just– | -社区的信任 -汤姆 你可以… |
[10:56] | Do you know how I built that trust? | 知道我怎么建立这份信任的吗 |
[10:58] | By placing my faith in something | 靠相信一件你们俩 |
[10:59] | the two of you don’t seem to value a whole lot: | 似乎不怎么看重的东西 |
[11:03] | facts. | 事实 |
[11:05] | Facts. | 事实 |
[11:07] | So, while we’re here, let’s go over the facts. | 趁这机会 我们谈谈一些事实 |
[11:09] | Fact one, you disobeyed a direct order to stop pursuing this story. | 1 你们违背了我停止追查这则报道的命令 |
[11:14] | two, you falsely identified yourselves as reporters, | 2 你们冒称是记者 |
[11:17] | repeatedly lying to an elderly woman. | 反复欺骗了一位老太太 |
[11:19] | three, you broke into her home, committing trespass. | 3 你们闯进了她家 构成擅闯罪 |
[11:23] | four, she almost died en route to the hospital. | 4 她差点死在去医院的路上 |
[11:25] | She would’ve died if we hadn’t shown up! | 要不是我们去了 她就真死了 |
[11:27] | Whatever disease that rat had clearly passed to her– | 不管那老鼠染了什么病 她显然被传上了 |
[11:30] | Five! Mrs. Driscoll is a paranoid schizophrenic. | 5 德里斯科尔太太有妄想型精神分裂 |
[11:35] | You didn’t know that, did you? | 你们不知道吧 |
[11:38] | Now… | 好了 |
[11:40] | disease-carrying rats? | 带病老鼠 |
[11:41] | The second coming of the plague? Does this sound credible to you, | 二次瘟疫 你们觉得可信吗 |
[11:44] | or perhaps does this sound | 还是听上去更像 |
[11:45] | more like the delusions of a very sick old lady? | 一位病重老妇的妄想 |
[11:47] | – I didn’t know that. – Her family’s furious. | -这我不知道 -她的家人气坏了 |
[11:50] | So furious, in fact, they’ve threatened litigation. | 气到威胁要起诉 |
[11:52] | – Litigation? – That’s crazy. | -起诉 -疯了吧 |
[11:54] | For once, we agree. | 这我倒是同意 |
[11:56] | This is crazy. | 这一切都疯了 |
[11:57] | In fact, in my entire professional career, | 事实上 在我的职业生涯里 |
[11:59] | I’ve never dealt with anything quite like it. | 从未遇到过这样的事 |
[12:02] | But hopefully, | 但希望 |
[12:04] | hopefully, you’ve learned something valuable here. | 你已经学到了宝贵的教训 |
[12:08] | You’ve learned… | 你已经学到 |
[12:09] | how in the workplace, | 在工作中 |
[12:11] | in the real world, | 在现实世界里 |
[12:12] | there are consequences to your actions. | 你的行为是有后果的 |
[12:15] | Which brings me to my sixth and final… | 这就要说到第六条 也是最后一条 |
[12:18] | fact. | 事实了 |
[12:20] | You’re fired. | 你们被解雇了 |
[12:23] | Both of you. | 你俩都是 |
[12:31] | I didn’t think it was anything at first. | 我起初没觉得真有什么 |
[12:33] | I mean, I think I just didn’t want to believe it. | 我觉得我就是不想去相信 |
[12:38] | The first time I felt it was at Day of the Dead. | 我第一次感觉到是看《丧尸出笼》那天 |
[12:42] | – Power went out that night, too. – And then I felt it again | -那晚还断电了 -然后 第二天 |
[12:45] | at the field near the Nelson farm the next day. | 我又在尼尔森农场附近的田野里感到了 |
[12:49] | Then again yesterday outside Castle Byers. | 昨天 又在拜耶斯堡外感到了 |
[12:53] | Will! | 威尔 |
[12:54] | What does it feel like? | 是什么感觉 |
[12:56] | It’s almost like… | 几乎像是 |
[12:58] | You know when you drop on a roller coaster? | 你们知道坐过山车下行的感觉吗 |
[13:00] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -知道 -嗯 |
[13:01] | – No. – It’s like… | -不知道 -就好像 |
[13:04] | everything inside your body | 你身体里的一切 |
[13:05] | is just sinking all at once, but… | 都突然下沉 但是 |
[13:09] | this is worse. | 这感觉更糟 |
[13:10] | Your body… | 你的身体 |
[13:11] | it goes cold and– and you can’t breathe. | 发冷 无法呼吸 |
[13:16] | I’ve felt it before, | 我以前感觉到过 |
[13:18] | whenever he was close. | 只要他靠近时 |
[13:22] | Whenever who was close? | 谁靠近时 |
[13:24] | The Mind Flayer. | 吸灵魔 |
[13:26] | Go away! | 走开 |
[13:28] | Go away! | 走开 |
[13:30] | I closed the gate. | 我关闭了大门 |
[13:33] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[13:35] | what if he never left? | 如果他没走呢 |
[13:39] | What if we locked him out here with us? | 如果我们把他跟我们关在了一起呢 |
[13:45] | This is him. | 这是他 |
[13:46] | All of him. | 他的全部 |
[13:47] | But, that day on the field, | 但那天在田野里 |
[13:49] | a part of him attached itself to me. | 他的一部分附在了我身上 |
[13:55] | My mom got it out of me… | 我妈妈把它弄了出去 |
[13:56] | Get the hell out of my son! | 滚出我儿子的身体 |
[14:01] | …and Eleven closed the gate. | 然后一一关闭了大门 |
[14:06] | But the part that was still in me, | 但我身体里当时还在的那部分 |
[14:08] | what if it’s still in our world? | 如果它还在我们世界里呢 |
[14:14] | In Hawkins. | 在霍金斯 |
[14:15] | I don’t understand. The Demodogs died when El closed the gate. | 我不懂 一一关闭大门时魔狗都死了 |
[14:19] | If the brain dies, the body dies. | 如果脑子死亡 身体就死亡 |
[14:21] | We can’t take any chances. | 我们不能冒险 |
[14:22] | We need to assume the worst. | 我们需要做最坏的打算 |
[14:24] | The Mind Flayer’s back. | 吸灵魔又回来了 |
[14:26] | Yeah. And if he is, | 是啊 如果真是 |
[14:28] | he’d want to attach himself to someone again. | 他肯定还会想再附在谁身上 |
[14:30] | A new me. | 新我 |
[14:31] | A new host. | 新宿主 |
[14:34] | How can you tell if someone is a host? | 怎么分辨一个人是不是宿主 |
[14:53] | Hey, is he in? | 他在吗 |
[14:54] | – Yes, he’s busy at the moment, but– – Great. | -嗯 他正忙呢 但是 -好极了 |
[14:55] | Excuse me. | 喂 |
[14:57] | You should sit down. | 你还是坐下吧 |
[14:59] | …wouldn’t listen– | 不肯听… |
[15:02] | Tony, hold on. | 托尼 等等 |
[15:04] | Let me, uh… | 我… |
[15:05] | I might have to– Let me call you back. Okay. | 我得 回头打给你了 好 |
[15:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:10] | – Jim. – I know, I know. | -吉姆 -我知道 |
[15:12] | You’re busy. I’m gonna make this fast, I promise. | 你忙呢 我快点说完 我保证 |
[15:15] | Is there… | 有… |
[15:16] | some kind of problem? | 什么问题吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah. You might say that. | 有 可以这么说 |
[15:20] | Um, I’m looking for the name of a guy. | 我想查一个人的名字 |
[15:22] | The name of a guy. | 一个人的名字 |
[15:23] | Yeah, I think you might know this guy. | 对 你可能认识他 |
[15:25] | – Okay. – He was here the other day. | -好吧 -他那天来过 |
[15:27] | Rides a motorcycle. | 骑了摩托 |
[15:31] | Big build, square jaw, dark hair. | 高个 方下巴 黑头发 |
[15:33] | He’s probably military, maybe ex-military? | 可能是军人 或退役军人 |
[15:36] | Is this ringing… any bells? | 想起什么来了吗 |
[15:41] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[15:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:43] | ‘Cause it was just two days ago. | 因为就发生在两天前 |
[15:45] | This was right before I saw you. | 在我见到你之前 |
[15:47] | – You know what? – What? | -知道吗 -什么 |
[15:49] | Could be the maintenance guy. | 可能是维修工 |
[15:50] | – Maintenance. – Yeah. I can’t remember his name. | -维修 -是啊 记不清他叫什么了 |
[15:52] | Oh, God… Uh… | 天呐 |
[15:54] | Gary or John or something. | 盖里 还是约翰什么的 |
[15:56] | Candice will have his name on file. | 坎迪丝应该记录了他的名字 |
[15:59] | We’ve had trouble with the plumbing. Clogged toilets and… | 我们水管有问题 厕所堵什么的 |
[16:02] | sinks with minds of their own. | 水池也是不听话 |
[16:05] | You meeting with a lot of plumbers, Larry? | 你经常见水管工吗 拉里 |
[16:09] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[16:10] | This guy, when I saw him, he was coming out of your office. | 这人 我见到他时 他是从你办公室走出来的 |
[16:15] | Okay, well, I don’t remember that. | 好吧 我可不记得 |
[16:18] | I shake a lot of hands, you know? | 我见过很多人的 |
[16:24] | Do you remember when I caught you passed out in the hideaway | 你记得我逮到你昏倒在藏身处 |
[16:27] | with all that powder all over your nose? | 一鼻孔的白粉吗 |
[16:29] | – You remember? – Jim, come on, now. | -记得吗 -吉姆 得了 |
[16:31] | Do you remember when my boys found you and Candice going at it | 你记得我的手下逮到你和坎迪丝像两只兔子似的 |
[16:35] | like a couple of bunnies in the back of your Cadillac? | 在你的凯迪拉克后座上啪啪吗 |
[16:37] | Do you remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[16:39] | Does your wife remember that? | 你妻子记得吗 |
[16:42] | You, uh… | 你… |
[16:43] | You really wanna play this game? | 你真想玩这个游戏吗 |
[16:46] | Not a game, Lar. | 不是游戏 拉里 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | Those pills you used to swallow like candy. | 你以前当糖一样吃的药 |
[16:51] | I can’t recall, did you have a prescription for those? | 我记不得了 你有处方吗 |
[16:54] | Or how about drinking on duty? | 还有当值饮酒呢 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:59] | We have some real fun stories about that. | 我们有好些特别有趣的故事呢 |
[17:06] | One call to Tom at the Post… | 只要给《邮报》的汤姆打个电话 |
[17:09] | and you’re done, buddy. | 你就完了 伙计 |
[17:11] | You’re gone. | 完了 |
[17:13] | Oh, and, please, | 对了 |
[17:15] | don’t give me that dead daughter sob story, | 少拿女儿死了的悲惨故事来唬我 |
[17:18] | ’cause I just don’t care. | 我真心不在乎 |
[17:21] | Now, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[17:22] | I really am rather busy. | 我还忙呢 |
[17:24] | Operating directors– | 运营主管 |
[17:26] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[17:29] | My nose! You broke my goddamn nose! | 我的鼻子 你打破了我的鼻子 |
[17:31] | And your friend almost killed me last night, | 你朋友昨晚差点杀了我 |
[17:33] | so I’d say we’re still not even. | 我们还没扯平呢 |
[17:35] | Larry? | 拉里 |
[17:36] | – Let’s cut the crap, Larry! – Larry! | -少废话 拉里 -拉里 |
[17:38] | Who is this guy? | 那人是谁 |
[17:39] | – Is he government? Is he military? -You’re making a big mistake. | -政府的 军队的 -你犯下大错了 |
[17:41] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[17:42] | It’s Arnold Schwarzenegger. | 是阿诺德·施瓦辛格 |
[17:44] | Larry! | 拉里 |
[17:47] | Who you calling? The police? | 你要打给谁 警察吗 |
[17:53] | That is a nice ring you got there, Larry. | 戒指真不错 拉里 |
[17:57] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:00] | Let’s find out. | 我们试试吧 |
[18:02] | Okay, okay, okay. Be cool, be cool. | 好好好 冷静 |
[18:05] | I don’t know his name, I swear. | 我不知道他叫什么 真的 |
[18:10] | But you know him. | 但你认识他 |
[18:12] | He… He gives me things sometimes. | 他有时会给我些东西 |
[18:15] | What kind of things? | 什么样的东西 |
[18:16] | Money. Presents. Aah! Gifts. | 钱 礼物 赠礼 |
[18:18] | Who is this guy, Santa Claus? | 这人是圣诞老人吗 |
[18:20] | Starcourt. Starcourt. He works for Starcourt. | 是星庭 他为星庭工作 |
[18:23] | – The mall? – Yes, yes. | -商场 -对 |
[18:24] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[18:26] | I swear! I swear! I swear! Starcourt. | 我发誓 真是星庭 |
[18:29] | They– They own the mall. | 他们是商场的东家 |
[18:30] | They want to expand to East Hawkins. | 他们想向东霍金斯扩张 |
[18:32] | They needed property, some land. | 他们需要地产 土地 |
[18:33] | Some people didn’t want to sell, | 有些人不想卖 |
[18:34] | so I leaned on them a little. That’s all. | 我就给他们施压 仅此而已 |
[18:37] | I swear, that’s all. | 我发誓 仅此而已 |
[18:44] | – Why do they want this land? – I don’t know! | -他们要地干什么 -我不知道 |
[18:46] | You have records of these purchases, these, uh… | 你有交易的记录吗 |
[18:49] | these land purchases? | 这些买地交易 |
[18:54] | You don’t want to mess with these people, Jim. | 你不想惹这些人的 吉姆 |
[18:57] | I think you should worry about yourself right now, Larry, | 你还是担心自己吧 拉里 |
[18:59] | not about me. | 别担心我 |
[19:01] | The records. | 那些记录 |
[19:03] | Where are they? | 在哪呢 |
[19:05] | Larry? | 拉里 |
[19:06] | He just bumped his head. | 他就是撞到了头 |
[19:07] | Just a little boo-boo, right, Lar? | 就是碰了一下 是吧 拉里 |
[19:10] | Have a nice day. | 今天愉快 |
[19:12] | Larry! | 拉里 |
[19:14] | It’s bullshit. | 真扯淡 |
[19:15] | So, according to Tom, Driscoll’s just a schizophrenic? | 汤姆说 德里斯科尔是个精神分裂 |
[19:19] | And that rat is just a rat? | 而那只老鼠 也没什么特别 |
[19:21] | And it’s all, what, some big coincidence? | 这都是个大巧合吗 |
[19:24] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[19:25] | I think Tom was on drugs. | 我觉得汤姆嗑药了 |
[19:27] | – What? – Did you see him? | -什么 -你看到他了吗 |
[19:28] | He was sweating like crazy. | 他大汗淋漓 |
[19:30] | And his palms were clammy. | 手掌也汗津津的 |
[19:31] | He looked awful. | 他看上去糟透了 |
[19:33] | – Oh, is this funny to you? – No. | -你觉得好笑吗 -不 |
[19:35] | No, it’s just kind of incredible. | 就是觉得不可思议 |
[19:37] | Incredible? | 不可思议 |
[19:38] | Yeah, incredible how you just continue to convince yourself. | 是啊 不可思议 你总能自圆其说 |
[19:41] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那什么意思 |
[19:42] | I told you over and over to drop this story. | 我反复叫你别跟踪这则报道了 |
[19:46] | That it was a bad idea. | 说这样不好 |
[19:47] | But you refused, and now, I’m screwed. | 但你不肯听 这下我遭殃了 |
[19:50] | It’s a summer job. Your life is hardly over. | 只是夏季打工 你的生活没结束呢 |
[19:52] | I don’t live in a two-story house on Maple Street. | 我可不住在枫树街的二层楼里 |
[19:55] | My dad doesn’t earn six figures. | 我爸不挣六位数 |
[19:56] | Hell, he isn’t even around. | 他人都不在 |
[19:57] | God, here comes the Oliver Twist routine. | 天呐 又来《雾都孤儿》这套了 |
[19:59] | Mortgage, college tuition. | 按揭 大学学费 |
[20:01] | You know, they’re real things, Nancy. | 那都是真实的东西 南茜 |
[20:03] | Things that you don’t care about, only because you don’t have to. | 你不用在乎 所以你不在乎的东西 |
[20:06] | – I didn’t realize I lived in a bubble! – Well, you do! | -我可没活在泡泡里 -你就是 |
[20:09] | You want everything handed to you on a silver platter. | 你希望一切装在银盘子里递给你 |
[20:12] | I mean, we were interns, Nancy! | 你只是实习生 南茜 |
[20:14] | Interns! | 实习生 |
[20:16] | What did you expect, | 你以为呢 |
[20:17] | that you would make star reporter in a month? | 你一个月内就能当上明星记者 |
[20:19] | Crack the big case? | 侦破大案吗 |
[20:20] | You sound just like them. You realize that, right? | 你知道你口气跟他们一样吧 |
[20:23] | Just like Bruce and those assholes– | 就跟布鲁斯和那些混蛋一样 |
[20:25] | Yeah, yeah, those assholes gave us jobs. | 是啊 那些混蛋给了我们份工作 |
[20:27] | Is that what that was? That was humiliating. | 是吗 那就是羞辱 |
[20:30] | Humiliating. | 羞辱 |
[20:31] | Yeah, the real world sucks. | 真实世界很糟 |
[20:33] | Deal with it like the rest of us. | 像我们其他人一样面对吧 |
[20:37] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你根本不懂 |
[20:41] | Neither do you. | 你也不懂 |
[20:44] | Well, then, I guess we just don’t understand each other anymore. | 看来我们已经不理解彼此了 |
[20:49] | Yeah, I guess not. | 看来是的 |
[21:01] | Hey, you’re home early. | 你早回家了 |
[21:02] | Yeah. Light day. | 是啊 今天工作不重 |
[21:14] | It is fascinating what 20 bucks will get you | 光靠20块就能在郡记录厅 |
[21:16] | at the County Recorder’s Office. | 查到的东西真是不可思议 |
[21:18] | Starcourt Mall. | 星庭商场 |
[21:20] | The complete blueprints. | 完整蓝图 |
[21:21] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[21:22] | So, this is us, Scoops, | 我们在这里 海员勺 |
[21:24] | and this is where we want to get. | 我们想去这里 |
[21:27] | I mean, I don’t really see a way in. | 我看不到通往那里的路 |
[21:28] | There’s not, | 是没有 |
[21:29] | if you’re talking exclusively about doors. | 如果你光找门的话 |
[21:34] | Air ducts. | 风道 |
[21:35] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[21:36] | Turns out, this secret room needs air just like any old room. | 原来 这间密室跟常规房间一样需要空气 |
[21:40] | And these air ducts | 而这些气道 |
[21:43] | lead all the way… | 一路通往 |
[21:48] | here. | 这里 |
[21:58] | Flashlight. | 手电筒 |
[22:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:05] | Yeah, I don’t know, man. | 不行啊 |
[22:05] | I don’t know if you can fit in here. It’s, like… | 你恐怕钻不进来 这里 |
[22:08] | super tight. | 非常窄 |
[22:09] | I’ll fit. | 我能行 |
[22:10] | Trust me. No collar bones, remember? | 相信我 没有锁骨 记得吗 |
[22:13] | Uh, excuse me? | 什么 |
[22:15] | Oh, he’s, uh… Yeah, he’s got some disease. | 他…有病 |
[22:18] | Chry, uh… It’s chrydo, um… | 是叫什么… |
[22:20] | Something. Yeah, I dunno. | 什么的 我也不知道 |
[22:22] | He’s missing bones and stuff. He can bend like Gumbo. | 他少几块骨头什么的 像秋葵一样能伸能屈 |
[22:24] | You mean Gumby. | 是甘比吧 |
[22:25] | I’m pretty sure it’s Gumbo. | 就是秋葵啦 |
[22:27] | – Steve, just shut up and push me! – Okay. | -史蒂夫 闭嘴 推我 -好 |
[22:31] | I’ll push ya. | 我推你 |
[22:33] | – Not my feet, dumbass. Push my ass. – What? | -别推脚 蠢蛋 推我屁股 -什么 |
[22:35] | Touch my butt! I don’t care! | 碰我屁股 我不在乎 |
[22:37] | – Come on! Harder! – I’m pushing! | -使劲点推 -我在推了 |
[22:38] | Push harder! | 使劲推 |
[22:40] | You’re playing with my legs. | 你在玩我的腿呢 |
[22:41] | I’m not playing, I have terrible footing. | 我没玩 我脚下不稳 |
[22:43] | – Come on! – I’m gonna just shove you, ready? | -快点 -我就把你塞进去了 准备好了吗 |
[22:45] | – Just shove me? – One, two… | -塞 -一 二 |
[22:47] | – Shit. – That work? | -该死 -行吗 |
[22:49] | – One more time. – Ahoy, sailors! All hands on deck! | -再来一次 -水手们 需要全员出动 |
[22:53] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[22:54] | Get over here and serve me some samples. | 过来给我上样品 |
[22:59] | I don’t know. He looks pretty normal to me. | 我不知道 我看他挺正常的 |
[23:01] | Normal? How many times have you seen him with a shirt on? | 正常 你见过几次他穿上衣啊 |
[23:06] | I mean, it’s a little weird. | 是有点奇怪 |
[23:07] | More than a little. | 不止一点 |
[23:08] | He was in a tub with ice. The Mind Flayer likes it cold. | 他泡了冰浴 吸灵魔就喜欢冷 |
[23:12] | – Plus everything else– – But he’s lounging at the pool, | -再加上别的 -但他在泳池边闲坐着呢 |
[23:15] | which is, like, the least Mind Flayer thing ever. | 这可一点也不吸灵魔 |
[23:17] | Not necessarily. | 未必 |
[23:20] | The Mind Flayer likes to hide. | 吸灵魔喜欢躲藏 |
[23:22] | He only used me when he needed me. | 他只在需要时利用我 |
[23:25] | It’s like… like you’re dormant. | 就像是 休眠 |
[23:28] | And then, when he needs you, | 然后 等他需要你了 |
[23:31] | you’re activated. | 你就被激活了 |
[23:33] | Okay, so we just… | 好吧 那我们 |
[23:35] | wait until he gets activated. | 等待他被激活 |
[23:36] | No. What if he hurts someone? | 不 如果他伤人呢 |
[23:38] | Or kills someone. | 或是杀人 |
[23:39] | We can’t take that chance. | 我们不能冒险 |
[23:40] | We need to find out if he’s the host. | 我们得搞清楚他是不是宿主 |
[23:44] | – Where are you going? – I have an idea. Boys only. | -你去哪 -我有个点子 仅限男生 |
[23:46] | – Seriously? – Just trust me on this one. | -不是吧 -相信我一次 |
[23:55] | Okay, so we wait until the pool closes, until everyone leaves, | 好 我们等到泳池关闭 大家都走光 |
[23:58] | and we somehow get him to come from here and… | 我们要想办法让他从这里 |
[24:03] | get him into here. | 进入这里 |
[24:07] | – Hey, shut the door! – Hey, come on, kid, shut it! | -关门 -小孩 快关门 |
[24:12] | I think I just threw up in my mouth. | 我吐了一点点 |
[24:15] | And look, the controls are right here. It’s perfect. | 听着 控制器就在这里 完美 |
[24:17] | – Will it get hot enough? – 220 degrees. | -能达到足够的高温吗 -104度呢 |
[24:19] | We just have to figure out how to get him in here. | 我们只需要想办法把他骗进去 |
[24:21] | – Then we lock him in… – Heat him up… | -然后我们锁门 -加热 |
[24:23] | No matter what happens, we’ll know. | 不管怎样 我们都能确定了 |
[24:26] | We’ll know for sure. | 我们能确定无疑 |
[24:36] | – Yeah, I don’t know. – You don’t know if you can fit? | -我不知道 -你不知道自己能不能钻进去吗 |
[24:39] | Oh, I can fit. I just don’t know if I want to. | 我能钻进去 我不确定我想不想 |
[24:41] | Are you claustrophobic? | 你幽闭恐惧吗 |
[24:43] | I don’t have phobias. | 我不恐惧什么 |
[24:45] | – Okay, well, what’s the problem? – The problem is, | -好吧 那怎么了 -就这么了 |
[24:48] | I still haven’t heard what’s in this | 我还没听到你们说 |
[24:51] | for Erica. | 艾瑞卡有什么好处 |
[25:00] | More fudge, please. | 再来点软糖 |
[25:03] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[25:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:12] | You see this? This is the route you’re gonna take. | 你看这个 这就是你要走的路线 |
[25:16] | Then we just wait till the last delivery goes out tonight. | 然后我们等到今晚最后的货送走 |
[25:18] | Then you knock out the grate, jump down, open the door. | 你就打掉隔山 跳下来 开门 |
[25:21] | – Then you find out what’s in those boxes? – Exactly. | -然后你们就能知道盒子里有什么了 -对 |
[25:25] | And you say this guard is armed. | 你说守卫有枪 |
[25:27] | Yes, but he won’t be there. | 对 但他不会在的 |
[25:29] | – And booby traps? – Booby traps? | -还有陷阱吗 -陷阱 |
[25:31] | – Lasers, spikes in the wall? – What? | -激光 墙里有尖刺 -什么 |
[25:33] | You know what this half-baked plan of yours sounds like to me? | 知道你们这个半吊子计划在我听来像什么吗 |
[25:37] | Child endangerment. | 威胁儿童安全 |
[25:39] | We’ll be in radio contact with you the whole time– | 我们会时刻用无线电联络你 |
[25:42] | Child endangerment. | 威胁儿童安全 |
[25:45] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 |
[25:48] | We think these Russians want to do harm to our country. | 我们认为这些苏联人想伤害我们国家 |
[25:51] | Great harm. Don’t you love your country? | 搞大破坏 你不爱国吗 |
[25:54] | You can’t spell “America” without “Erica.” | 美国这个单词里里就有”艾瑞卡” |
[26:00] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:02] | Oddly, that’s, uh, totally true. | 好奇怪 但说得没错 |
[26:04] | So, so, don’t do this for us. | 所以 别为了我们 |
[26:06] | Do it for your country. | 为了你的祖国吧 |
[26:07] | Do it for your fellow man. | 为了你的同胞吧 |
[26:10] | Do this for America… Erica. | 为了美国吧 艾瑞卡 |
[26:16] | I just got the chills. | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[26:18] | Oh, yeah, from this float, | 是啊 因为冰淇淋饮料 |
[26:20] | not your speech. | 不是因为你的讲话 |
[26:22] | Know what I love most about this country? | 知道我最喜欢这个国家的什么吗 |
[26:24] | Capitalism. | 资本主义 |
[26:25] | – Do you know what capitalism is? – Yeah. | -你知道资本主义是什么吗 -嗯 |
[26:27] | – Yeah. – It means this is a free market system. | -嗯 -就是说 这是自由市场体系 |
[26:31] | Which means people get paid for their services, | 就是说 人们提供服务可以收费 |
[26:33] | depending on how valuable their contributions are. | 具体要看他们的贡献有多宝贵 |
[26:36] | And it seems to me, | 在我看来 |
[26:37] | my ability to fit into that little vent | 我能钻进那个小气道的本事 |
[26:40] | is very, very valuable to you all. | 对你们非常重要 |
[26:43] | So, you want my help? | 所以 要我帮忙 |
[26:45] | This USS Butterscotch | 这份奶油糖果船 |
[26:47] | better be the first of many. | 最好今后还有更多 |
[26:49] | And I’m talking free ice cream | 免费冰淇淋 |
[26:52] | for life. | 终生享用 |
[27:03] | Wow, I love the place, Lar. | 真喜欢这地方 拉里 |
[27:06] | Hey, you shoot that fella yourself? | 那伙计是你亲手打的吗 |
[27:08] | That’s– That’s not real. | 那不是真的 |
[27:10] | No shit! | 不是吧 |
[27:27] | All right, so… | 好了 |
[27:28] | what exactly are we looking at? | 这究竟是什么 |
[27:31] | Land deeds, transfers of property. | 地契 地产转移 |
[27:33] | So your buddies at Starcourt, | 你星庭的朋友们 |
[27:34] | they suddenly start buying up all this property. | 他们突然开始大量买地 |
[27:38] | – They tell you why? – I already told you, | -他们说为什么了吗 -我说了 |
[27:39] | they don’t tell me anything. | 他们什么都不告诉我 |
[27:41] | They’re just using you, I get it. | 他们只是利用你 我懂 |
[27:43] | What I don’t get | 我不懂的是 |
[27:44] | is why you have a bunch of land deeds | 你为什么把一堆地契 |
[27:47] | in a safe in your bedroom. | 放在你卧室的保险箱里 |
[27:50] | These people, Jim, | 这些人 吉姆 |
[27:53] | they’re bad news. | 他们不是好人 |
[27:54] | So, what, this is blackmail? | 这是勒索资本吗 |
[27:56] | – Protection. – Protection. | -是保护 -保护 |
[27:59] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[28:03] | Hey, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:04] | Hess Farm, Henry’s place, | 海斯农场 亨利家 |
[28:06] | Bullocks… | 布洛克家 |
[28:08] | Look, they’re all here. | 看 都在这里 |
[28:09] | They’re all in Southeast Hawkins, right near Jordan Lake. | 都在霍金斯东南 乔丹湖附近 |
[28:12] | And what else is near Jordan Lake? | 乔丹湖附近还有什么 |
[28:15] | The power plant. | 电站 |
[28:16] | Four nights ago, there was a huge power outage, | 四晚前 发生了大规模断电 |
[28:19] | – and the next day– – Your magnets fell. | -次日 -你的磁铁就掉落了 |
[28:21] | Yeah, I mean, Scott says that this machine | 斯考特说这台机器 |
[28:24] | would take a massive amount of power to run. | 需要大量电力才能运行 |
[28:27] | – Yeah. – So, what if this machine | -是啊 -如果这台机器 |
[28:29] | that we’ve been talking about really does exist, | 真的存在 |
[28:31] | and the reason that we didn’t find it at the lab | 而我们之所以在实验室没找到它 |
[28:33] | is because it isn’t at the lab, it’s at one of these properties. | 是因为它不在实验室 而是在这些地皮上 |
[28:39] | I want you to… forget about sales. | 你还是 别做售货员了 |
[28:42] | I want you to come work for me at the Hawkins PD. | 来霍金斯警局给我干吧 |
[28:44] | And have to look at your face every day? I don’t think so. | 每天看你这张臭脸吗 算了吧 |
[28:50] | Larry! | 拉里 |
[28:55] | Hey, where do you think you’re going, pal? | 你想去哪啊 伙计 |
[29:02] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[29:05] | Nance? | 南茜 |
[29:25] | Maybe Jonathan’s right. | 或许乔纳森是对的 |
[29:27] | To be honest, I wasn’t thinking about him. | 老实说 我没考虑他 |
[29:31] | I wasn’t thinking about anyone, really. | 我都没考虑任何人 |
[29:34] | I just… | 我就… |
[29:36] | I wanted to be right. | 我希望我是对的 |
[29:38] | – I wanted to be right so badly. – And were you? | -我特希望我是对的 -你是对的吗 |
[29:42] | I thought so. | 我以为是 |
[29:45] | But maybe I just… | 但或许我… |
[29:48] | don’t want to admit that I’m wrong, | 不想承认我错了 |
[29:49] | because if I’m wrong, | 因为如果我错了 |
[29:50] | – then– – You’re what everyone thinks you are. | -那 -你就像大家以为的那样了 |
[29:53] | Just a kid who has no idea what she’s doing. | 只是个不知天高地厚的孩子 |
[30:02] | It’s not easy out there, Nance. | 生活于世不容易 南茜 |
[30:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:08] | People are always saying you can’t. | 人们总说你不行 |
[30:11] | That you shouldn’t. | 你不该 |
[30:14] | That you’re not… | 你不 |
[30:16] | smart enough, not good enough. | 够聪明 够厉害 |
[30:22] | This world, it… | 这世界 |
[30:24] | it beats you up again and again until eventually, I… | 它一次次地打败你 直到你最终 |
[30:30] | Most people, they just… | 大部分人 他们都 |
[30:32] | they just stop trying. | 不再尝试了 |
[30:40] | But you’re not like that. | 但你不是那样的 |
[30:43] | You’re a fighter. | 你是个斗士 |
[30:45] | You always have been. | 你一直都是 |
[30:48] | I honestly don’t know where you get it from. | 我真不知道你从谁那儿遗传来的 |
[30:51] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[30:57] | I think you were swapped in the hospital, to tell you the truth. | 老实说 我觉得你是在医院被调包了 |
[31:01] | No. | 不 |
[31:05] | I get it from you, Mom. | 我是遗传了你 妈妈 |
[31:10] | I get it from you. | 是你 |
[31:17] | Well, wherever you get it from, | 不管是遗传了谁 |
[31:21] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[31:23] | Proud of me for getting fired? | 为我被解雇骄傲吗 |
[31:25] | That you stood up for yourself. | 为你维护自己而骄傲 |
[31:28] | That you stood up to those… | 你反抗了那些 |
[31:30] | shitheads. | 混蛋 |
[31:32] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[31:33] | Yes, those shitheads. | 是的 那些混蛋 |
[31:36] | And if you believe in this story… | 如果你真相信这则报道 |
[31:39] | Look at me, Nancy. | 看着我 南茜 |
[31:42] | …finish it. | 就去做完它 |
[31:45] | Then go sell it to The Indianapolis Star or whatever and… | 然后去卖给《印第安纳波利斯星报》什么的 |
[31:50] | I mean, can you imagine their faces | 你能想象当他们在大报纸上 |
[31:52] | when they read a story about their own town | 读到自己小镇的报道时 |
[31:54] | in a big paper like that? | 会是什么表情吗 |
[31:56] | That would be… | 那就.. |
[31:59] | pretty amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[32:02] | So, why not? | 何不呢 |
[32:07] | Why not? | 何不呢 |
[32:09] | Finish it. | 去做完 |
[32:35] | Uh, Will? | 威尔 |
[32:37] | Um, you know, about yesterday… | 昨天的事 |
[32:39] | It’s fine, Lucas. | 没事的 卢卡斯 |
[32:41] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你不用说什么 |
[32:42] | I know, but it’s just… | 我知道 但是 |
[32:46] | It was a really cool campaign. | 你的战役很不错 |
[32:48] | And Mike and I, | 迈克和我 |
[32:49] | – we should’ve never– – I don’t care anymore, Lucas. | -我们不该 -我现在不在乎了 卢卡斯 |
[32:51] | I really don’t. | 真的 |
[32:53] | We have bigger things to worry about now. | 我们现在有更重要的事要担心 |
[33:00] | This should hold him. | 这应该关得住他了 |
[33:09] | Hey, I found the breakers. | 我找到断路器了 |
[33:12] | Whoa, that thing is super creepy. | 那玩意好吓人 |
[33:14] | Let me see it. | 我看看 |
[33:16] | I think this’ll work. Right, buddy? | 这应该能行 是吧 伙计 |
[33:19] | Right, Mike. | 是啊 迈克 |
[33:26] | Hey, El… | 一一 |
[33:28] | I just wanted to say… | 我就想说 |
[33:32] | You know when I said Nana was sick? | 你记得我说奶奶病了吗 |
[33:34] | She wasn’t. I lied. | 她没病 我撒谎了 |
[33:36] | – I know. – Right, right, right. No, I just… | -我知道 -嗯嗯 不 |
[33:38] | think it was important for you to know the context. | 我觉得你必须知道为什么 |
[33:41] | Hopper, he went all crazy on me, | 霍普 他对我发狂了 |
[33:43] | telling me I’m spending way too much time with you. | 说我跟你泡在一起的时间太多了 |
[33:45] | He made me lie. I mean, | 他逼我撒谎的 |
[33:48] | you’re the most important thing to me in the world. | 你是这世上对我最重要的人了 |
[33:50] | What if he’s right? | 如果他是对的呢 |
[33:51] | – What? – Hop. | -什么 -霍普 |
[33:53] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[33:54] | He’s just some angry old man who hates joy. | 他就是讨厌欢乐的愤怒老头 |
[33:56] | But if I only see you, | 但如果我只见你 |
[33:59] | and I’m a different species than you, | 而我又跟你不是一个物种 |
[34:02] | then I should be with my species more. | 那我该多跟我同物种的人在一起 |
[34:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[34:10] | Did you spy on me? | 你监视我了吗 |
[34:11] | – That’s totally against the rules. – I make my own rules. | -这是违反规定的 -我自己定规矩 |
[34:14] | – Mike, are you there? – Yeah! | -迈克 你在吗 -嗯 |
[34:16] | – Where are you guys? – I’m coming. Just… | -你们人呢 -我就来 |
[34:19] | hold on a second. | 等一下的 |
[34:20] | Shit! | 该死 |
[34:26] | God, I hope it’s not you. | 天呐 真希望不是你 |
[34:30] | I really hope it’s not you. | 我真希望不是你 |
[34:45] | Erica, do you copy? | 艾瑞卡 收到吗 |
[34:48] | I copy. | 我收到 |
[34:49] | – You nerds in position or what? – Yeah, we’re in position. | -你们这些呆子就位了吗 -我们就位了 |
[34:52] | It’s all quiet here, so you’ve got the green light. | 这里一切安静 你可以开始了 |
[34:55] | Green light, roger that. | 开始 收到 |
[34:56] | Commence Operation Child Endangerment. | 威胁儿童安全行动开始 |
[35:00] | Can we maybe not call it that? | 能不能别那么喊 |
[35:02] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见了 |
[35:03] | Nerds. | 书呆子 |
[35:20] | Winnie! | 温妮 |
[35:22] | Winnie, is that you? | 温妮 是你吗 |
[35:23] | – Larry? – Winnie, upstairs in the bedroom! | -拉里 -温妮 楼上 卧室 |
[35:27] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[35:29] | Oh, my God, baby, what happened? | 天呐 宝贝 发生了什么 |
[35:31] | Get me a phone. | 给我拿部电话 |
[35:33] | – Baby– – Get me a goddamn phone! | -宝贝 -快给我拿部电话 |
[35:59] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[36:01] | No. | 没有 |
[36:03] | This place is dead. | 这里没人 |
[36:07] | All right, where to next? | 好吧 接下来去哪 |
[36:09] | Hess Farm. | 海斯农场 |
[36:21] | All right, nerds. | 好了 书呆子们 |
[36:23] | I’m there. | 我到了 |
[36:24] | Do you– Do you see anything? | 你能看到什么吗 |
[36:26] | Yeah, I see those boring boxes you’re so excited about. | 嗯 你们特别关心的那些破盒子 |
[36:30] | – Any guards? – Negative. | -有守卫吗 -没有 |
[36:31] | – Booby traps? – If I could see them, | -陷阱呢 -如果看得到 |
[36:34] | they’d be pretty shit traps, | 就不是好陷阱了 |
[36:35] | – wouldn’t they? – Thank you for that. | -是不是 -多谢提醒 |
[36:43] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[36:45] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[36:53] | Free ice cream | 免费冰淇淋 |
[36:54] | for life. | 终身享用 |
[37:33] | Pool’s closed. | 泳池关了 |
[37:39] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[37:43] | Pool is closed! | 泳池关了 |
[37:52] | Billy! | 比利 |
[37:55] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[37:57] | Billy! | 比利 |
[38:00] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[38:04] | Billy! | 比利 |
[38:09] | Billy! | 比利 |
[38:10] | You think this is funny, huh? | 你觉得这好玩吗 |
[38:13] | Billy. | 比利 |
[38:14] | Come and find me. | 来找我 |
[38:16] | I find you, it is your funeral. | 我找到你 你就死定了 |
[38:19] | Come and get me. Come on! | 来抓我啊 来啊 |
[38:24] | Billy! | 比利 |
[38:28] | Got you. | 抓到你了 |
[38:32] | Come and get me, you piece of shit. | 来抓我啊 你个混蛋 |
[38:42] | Behind you. | 你身后 |
[38:48] | Now! | 开始 |
[38:54] | – Come on. – Got it. | -快 -好了 |
[39:08] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[39:16] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[39:35] | Uh, I’m here to see Doris Driscoll. | 我是来见朵丽丝·德里斯科尔的 |
[39:37] | I think she was admitted last night. | 她好像是昨晚入院的 |
[39:39] | Name and relation? | 姓名 关系 |
[39:42] | Uh… Nancy… | 南茜 |
[39:44] | Driscoll. | 德里斯科尔 |
[39:47] | I’m… | 我是 |
[39:49] | Nancy Driscoll. | 南茜·德里斯科尔 |
[39:50] | Her… granddaughter. | 她孙女 |
[40:49] | That’s definitely not Chinese food. | 那绝对不是中餐 |
[40:55] | Uh, maybe you guys should, you know, stand back. | 你们最好 往后退退 |
[40:58] | – No. – Just… | -不 -就… |
[40:59] | – Just step back, okay? – No. | -退后点 -不 |
[41:00] | – Step back. Seriously. – No! No! | -退后 真的 -不要 |
[41:03] | If you die, I die. | 你死 我也死 |
[41:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:19] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[41:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[41:26] | Was that just me, or did the room move? | 只有我觉得房间动了吗 |
[41:29] | Booby traps. | 陷阱 |
[41:32] | You know what? Let’s just grab that and go. | 知道吗 拿上那个走吧 |
[41:38] | Which one do I press, Erica? | 我按哪个 艾瑞卡 |
[41:39] | Just press the damn button, nerd. | 快按按钮 呆子 |
[41:41] | Which one? I’m pressing the button, okay? | 哪个 我按按钮了 好吗 |
[41:43] | – Press “Open door.” – I’m pressing “Open door.” | -按”开门” -我按”开门”了 |
[41:46] | Just open the– Press the other button. | 打开…按别的按钮 |
[41:48] | You guys, gut of the way so she can push the button– | 你们让开 让她去按 |
[41:50] | – Would you stop? – I’m trying. | -别闹了 -我在按呢 |
[41:51] | Would you let me just do it? Would you stop? | 让我做吧 别闹了 |
[41:53] | Just open the door! | 开门啊 |
[42:05] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[42:44] | Max! Let me out of here! | 麦克斯 放我出去 |
[42:49] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[42:52] | You kids… | 你们这些孩子 |
[42:55] | You think this is funny? | 你们觉得这好玩吗 |
[42:59] | You kids think this is some kind of sick prank, huh? | 你们是把这当成什么破恶作剧吗 |
[43:03] | You little shits think this is funny? | 你们这些小混蛋觉得这好玩吗 |
[43:07] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[43:10] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[43:12] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[43:14] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[43:17] | Open the goddamn door! | 快开门 |
[43:27] | We’re at 220. | 到104了 |
[43:37] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[43:38] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[43:40] | It’s not my fault, Max. | 不是我的错 麦克斯 |
[43:41] | I promise you, it’s not my fault. | 真的不是我的错 |
[43:44] | What’s not your fault, Billy? | 什么不是我的错 比利 |
[43:47] | I’ve done things, Max. Really… | 我是做过些事 麦克斯 |
[43:50] | bad things. | 坏事 |
[43:52] | I didn’t mean to. | 但我不是有意的 |
[43:56] | He made me do it. | 他逼我的 |
[43:59] | Who made you do it? | 谁逼你的 |
[44:02] | I don’t know, it’s like a shadow. | 我不知道 就像个影子 |
[44:05] | Like a giant shadow. | 就像个大影子 |
[44:07] | Please, Max. | 求你 麦克斯 |
[44:09] | What did he make you do? | 他都逼你做什么了 |
[44:10] | It’s not my fault, okay? Max, please. | 这不怪我 麦克斯 求你 |
[44:15] | Please, believe me, Max, it’s not my fault. | 求你 相信我 麦克斯 不怪我 |
[44:18] | I tried to stop him, okay? I did. | 我想阻止他了 真的 |
[44:23] | Please believe me, Max. | 相信我吧 麦克斯 |
[44:26] | Please believe me. | 相信我吧 |
[44:27] | Billy, it’s gonna be okay. | 比利 你没事的 |
[44:29] | Max, please. | 麦克斯 求你 |
[44:31] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[44:32] | We want to help you. | 我们想帮你 |
[44:34] | We want to help you. | 我们想帮你 |
[44:36] | You just have to talk to us, okay? | 你只需要告诉我们 |
[44:38] | You have to talk to us. | 告诉我们 |
[44:40] | I believe you, Billy. | 我相信你 比利 |
[44:42] | We’ll figure it out together, okay? | 我们一起想办法 好吗 |
[44:43] | I can feel him. | 我能感觉到他 |
[44:46] | – He’s activated. – I need you to trust me. Please. | -他被激活了 -我需要你相信我 |
[44:50] | – Max, get away from the door. – What? | -麦克斯 离门远点 -什么 |
[44:52] | Get away from the door! | 离门远点 |
[44:56] | Let me out, you bitch! Let me out! | 放我出去 贱人 |
[44:58] | I’ll fucking gut you! | 我砍死你 |
[45:03] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[45:07] | Max, come on! | 麦克斯 过来 |
[45:48] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[46:03] | – He can’t get out, can he? – No way. | -他出不来吧 -不可能 |
[46:05] | No way. | 不可能 |
[47:04] | No! | 不 |
[47:05] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[47:08] | No! | 不 |
[47:10] | No… | 不 |
[47:17] | Go to hell, you piece of shit! | 下地狱吧 你个混蛋 |
[48:38] | – The girl, was it her? – Yeah. | -那女孩 是她吗 -对 |
[48:41] | It was her. | 是她 |
[48:42] | She knows now. She knows about me. | 她知道了 她知道我了 |
[48:49] | She could’ve killed me. | 她差点杀了我 |
[48:51] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[48:53] | But not us. | 但杀不了我们 |
[48:57] | Not us. | 杀不了我们 |