时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Shit! Shit! | 该死 |
[00:17] | We’re going down! We’re going down! | 我们在下行 |
[00:19] | Yeah, no shit, Harrington! | 可不是呢 哈灵顿 |
[00:20] | Why don’t these buttons work?! | 这按钮怎么不好用 |
[00:23] | Press the button! | 按按钮 |
[00:25] | What do you think I’m doing?! | 你以为我在干什么 |
[00:26] | Come on, press something! Just press the button! | 快按点什么 按按钮 |
[00:29] | Push it! | 按啊 |
[00:34] | My groin. | 我的腹股沟 |
[00:35] | It fell on my groin. | 掉在我的腹股沟上了 |
[00:36] | Dustin! | 达斯汀 |
[00:38] | Get this off of me! | 把这个搬开 |
[00:41] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[00:44] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah, I’m great, now that | 是啊 我好极了 |
[00:46] | I know that Russians can’t design elevators! | 我现在知道苏联人不会设计电梯了 |
[00:48] | I think we’ve clearly established that those buttons don’t work. | 我想我们已确定了那些按钮不好使 |
[00:51] | They’re buttons. They have to do something. | 那是按钮 肯定有功能的 |
[00:52] | Yeah, if we had a keycard. | 是啊 如果我们有钥匙卡的话 |
[00:54] | – A what? – It’s an electronic lock. | -什么 -电子锁 |
[00:56] | Same as the loading dock door. If we don’t have a keycard, | 跟装卸区门一样 如果我们没有钥匙卡 |
[00:58] | – it won’t operate, meaning– – We’re stuck in here. | -就打不开 所以 -我们困在这里了 |
[01:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:01] | Just so you nerds are aware, | 你们这些呆子要知道 |
[01:03] | I’m supposed to be spending the night at Tina’s, | 我今晚本该去蒂娜家过夜的 |
[01:07] | and Tina always covers for me. | 蒂娜总替我掩护 |
[01:09] | But if I’m not home for Uncle Jack’s party tomorrow | 但如果我明天不回家参加杰克叔叔的派对 |
[01:12] | and my mom finds out you three are responsible, | 我妈妈发现是你们害的 |
[01:15] | she’s gonna hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throat. | 她会一个个地找到你们 割了你们的喉 |
[01:19] | I don’t care about Tina! | 我才不在乎蒂娜 |
[01:21] | Or Uncle Jack’s party! | 或杰克叔叔的派对 |
[01:23] | Your mom’s not gonna be able to find us | 你妈妈是找不到我们的 |
[01:25] | if we’re dead in a Russian elevator! | 因为我们要死在苏联电梯里了 |
[01:31] | What if we climbed out? | 要不我们爬出去 |
[01:48] | What were you saying about climbing? | 你刚刚说要爬吗 |
[02:15] | Looks like somebody’s home. | 看来有人在家 |
[02:42] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[03:21] | Where’s that coming from? | 哪传来的 |
[03:31] | It’s below us. | 在我们下面 |
[04:18] | Hey, dipshits! | 混蛋 |
[04:22] | Hawkins PD. Hands in the air. | 霍金斯警局 手举起来 |
[04:27] | Don’t make me say it again! | 别逼我再说一次 |
[04:34] | English. | 英语 |
[04:35] | You speak English? | 你们说英语吗 |
[04:39] | I can’t understand you! | 我听不懂 |
[04:43] | I can’t understand you. | 我听不懂 |
[04:45] | No understand! | 听不懂 |
[04:46] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[05:37] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[05:39] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[05:40] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[05:42] | You understand what I’m saying, big guy? | 你听得懂吗 大块头 |
[05:44] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[05:46] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[05:49] | You going to shoot? | 你要开枪吗 |
[05:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:53] | So you do understand what I’m saying, huh? | 看来你听得懂 |
[05:55] | And, yeah, | 是的 |
[05:57] | you don’t put that thing away, I’m gonna blow some daylight | 你不放下枪 我就给你的蠢脑袋 |
[06:00] | into that thick skull of yours. | 开开光 |
[06:02] | No. | 不 |
[06:03] | You won’t do that. | 你不会的 |
[06:05] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[06:07] | Because you are policeman. | 因为你是警察 |
[06:10] | Policemen have rules. | 警察有底线 |
[06:12] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:14] | Wanna test that theory? | 想试试看吗 |
[06:16] | I’m gonna count to three. | 我数到三 |
[06:19] | One, | 一 |
[06:20] | two, | 二 |
[06:22] | three! | 三 |
[06:57] | Hopper! | 霍普 |
[07:00] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[07:02] | Go! | 跑 |
[07:08] | Move, Joyce! | 快跑 乔伊 |
[07:09] | – Oh, God. – Come on, Smirnoff. | -天呐 -走 司木露 |
[07:12] | You’re coming with us! | 你跟我们来 |
[07:14] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[07:26] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 |
[07:28] | Move it, Smirnoff! Move it! | 快走 司木露 走 |
[07:30] | Run! | 跑 |
[07:34] | Joyce! Drive! | 乔伊 开车 |
[07:37] | – Come on, Joyce! Quit screwin’ around! – Are you kidding me? | -快 乔伊 别瞎闹了 -你开玩笑吗 |
[07:43] | – Shit! – Go! | -该死 -快走 |
[07:44] | Joyce, drive. | 乔伊 开车 |
[07:46] | – I’m trying! – Joyce, please, drive! | -我尽力了 -乔伊 快开车 |
[07:48] | Drive! | 开车 |
[07:53] | Get us outta here! | 快带我们离开 |
[08:11] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[08:13] | Hang on! | 坐稳 |
[08:21] | Still think it was our government? | 还觉得是我们政府搞鬼吗 |
[09:24] | 第五章 失灵者 | |
[10:01] | God, shut up! | 天呐 闭嘴 |
[10:14] | – Hello? – Jonathan. | -喂 -乔纳森 |
[10:16] | Do you realize what time it is? | 你知道现在几点吗 |
[10:18] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 |
[10:19] | It’s 6:00 a.m. and, uh, | 才早上6点 |
[10:21] | I had a late night with Fagin and the gang, so– | 我昨晚跟费根他们玩到很晚 |
[10:24] | – I’m at the hospital with Driscoll. – What? | -我在德里斯科尔住的医院 -什么 |
[10:26] | She’s been sedated for a few hours | 她已被药物昏迷几小时了 |
[10:27] | and the doctors are still running tests. | 医生们还在做测试 |
[10:29] | Nancy, please tell me you’re joking. | 南茜 拜托告诉我你在开玩笑 |
[10:30] | It’s not a joke. And, yes, I know I’m insane | 不是开玩笑 是 我知道我疯了 |
[10:33] | and irrational and out of touch, but can you save your lecture, | 不理智 不现实 但别训我了 |
[10:35] | because I really don’t give a shit right now. I just… | 因为我现在真的不在乎 |
[10:39] | I need you to put me on the phone | 我需要你找你弟弟 |
[10:41] | with your brother. | 来听电话 |
[10:42] | – What? – Jonathan… | -什么 -乔纳森 |
[10:44] | Please. | 求你 |
[10:48] | He’s not even here. | 他都不在家 |
[10:49] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[10:51] | Is he safe? | 他安全吗 |
[10:52] | Why wouldn’t he be safe? | 他为什么会不安全 |
[10:54] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[10:56] | Why wouldn’t he be safe? | 他为什么会不安全 |
[11:01] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[11:04] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[11:08] | Okay, a magnet? Magnets? | 好 磁铁 |
[11:11] | – Do you know “Magnet”? Magnet? – Magnit. | -你知道磁铁吗 -磁铁 |
[11:14] | Yes, magnit. | 对 磁铁 |
[11:15] | Okay, so, uh, magnit… | 好的 磁铁 |
[11:17] | on my– my fridge, | 我冰箱上的 |
[11:19] | my icebox, and then they… | 我的冰盒子上的 它们 |
[11:21] | they fell. | 掉下来了 |
[11:22] | They demagnetized, stopped working. Uh, do you understand? | 消磁了 不能用了 你懂吗 |
[11:25] | Da. | 嗯 |
[11:26] | Okay, so is that because of the machines that you’re working on? | 那是因为你们在弄的机器吗 |
[11:30] | – Machina. – Machina, machina, yes. | -机器 -对 机器 |
[11:33] | Da, da, machina. | 嗯嗯 机器 |
[11:34] | – Machina, machina! – Yes, machina– | -机器 -对 机器 |
[11:36] | Vroom, vroom. | 嗡嗡 |
[11:37] | Oh, not– not the car. | 不 不是车 |
[11:39] | The machines at Hess Farm where– | 海斯农场的机器 |
[11:41] | – where we kidnapped you– – Joyce, please! | -我们绑架你的地方 -乔伊 拜托 |
[11:44] | You’re givin’ me a headache, both of you! | 你俩要让我头疼死了 |
[11:46] | Hold on, please. One minute. | 等一下 稍等 |
[11:49] | I am making progress. | 我可有进展呢 |
[11:51] | – Progress. – Yeah. | -进展 -是啊 |
[11:52] | What have you learned, huh? | 你都知道了什么 |
[11:53] | You learned that Smirnoff over there– | 你知道司木露 |
[11:54] | – Alexei. – Smirnoff is Russian | -阿列克西 -司木露是苏联人 |
[11:57] | and works for Starcourt, | 为星庭工作 |
[11:59] | two things we already knew. | 这我们都知道了 |
[12:00] | Thought we knew. | 以为我们知道 |
[12:01] | But now we know-know, because I’ve confirmed them. | 但现在我们能确定了 因为我证实了 |
[12:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气哦 |
[12:05] | Yeah? Why don’t you confirm whether this baby’ll start, huh? | 是吗 你证实一下这玩意能不能启动吧 |
[12:09] | – Keep it in park, please. – Yeah, duh! | -拉着手刹 -当然了 |
[12:12] | You do– do something useful. | 你做点有用的事啊 |
[12:14] | You do something useful. | 你去做啊 |
[12:23] | It’s not working. | 启动不了 |
[12:25] | Try it again. | 再试试 |
[12:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:37] | Stop, stop! | 停下 |
[12:38] | Shut up, Smirnoff! | 闭嘴 司木露 |
[12:40] | Aw, come on! D’you hear me? | 拜托 你听到了吗 |
[12:42] | I said shut your damn– | 我说你闭… |
[12:46] | Shit! | 该死 |
[12:47] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[12:56] | Stop. | 停下 |
[12:59] | I thought this friend of yours lived in Illinois. | 我以为你的朋友住在伊利诺伊州呢 |
[13:01] | He’s not really a friend. He’s more like an acquaintance. | 他算不上是朋友 就是个熟人 |
[13:04] | Okay, well– | 好吧 |
[13:07] | Keep up, keep up, keep up. | 跟上 |
[13:08] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[13:09] | Okay, so this acquaintance… | 好 这位熟人 |
[13:12] | – lives in Illinois? Correct? – Yeah, yeah. | -住在伊利诺伊州吧 -对 |
[13:14] | So we’re walking to Illinois? | 我们要走去伊利诺伊州吗 |
[13:16] | Yeah, yeah, we’re gonna walk to Illinois. | 是的 我们要走去伊利诺伊州 |
[13:18] | You know, I figure we’ll get there by, like, Friday evening. | 我觉得我们星期五晚上就能到 |
[13:21] | I hope that works for your schedule. Jesus Christ, Joyce. | 希望合你的日程 天呐 乔伊 |
[13:23] | We’re not walking to Illinois, okay? | 我们不会走去伊利诺伊州的 好吗 |
[13:24] | Well, then what are we doing? | 那我们在干什么 |
[13:26] | I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 |
[13:26] | I will– I will figure something out. | 我会想出办法的 |
[13:29] | Isn’t there someone in Indiana who speaks Russian that– | 难道印第安纳州就没有会俄语的吗 |
[13:32] | You know what? I’m all ears, Joyce. | 洗耳恭听 乔伊 |
[13:34] | I’m all ears. | 你有办法吗 |
[13:35] | I’m all ears! | 你说啊 |
[13:37] | I mean, fine. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | Just saying. | 就说说 |
[13:54] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:57] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[13:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[14:01] | Woods. | 林子里 |
[14:03] | Woods? | 林子里 |
[14:04] | He’s with… Will’s mom. | 他跟威尔的妈妈在一起 |
[14:06] | My– My mom? | 我妈妈 |
[14:08] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[14:09] | Ill… annoy. | 伊…诺伊 |
[14:12] | They’re going to Ill-annoy. | 他们要去伊拉诺伊 |
[14:14] | Mike! Breakfast! | 迈克 吃早餐 |
[14:16] | Not now, Mom! | 现在没空 妈妈 |
[14:18] | Illinois? Illinois, like the state? | 伊利诺伊州吗 |
[14:20] | The state of Illinois? | 伊利诺伊州吗 |
[14:23] | Ill-annoy. | 伊拉诺伊 |
[14:34] | Does it still hurt? | 还痛吗 |
[14:36] | Only when I talk. | 只有说话的时候 |
[14:39] | Well, it’s a good thing you’re not Mike, then. | 那幸好你不是迈克 |
[14:42] | And you’d be in constant pain. | 你会一直疼的 |
[14:46] | Something’s not right. I can’t get Hopper off my back all summer, | 这不对劲 霍普一整个夏天都死盯着我 |
[14:49] | now all of a sudden, he’s hiking with Will’s mom to Illinois? | 现在他突然要跟威尔的妈妈徒步去伊利诺伊州了 |
[14:51] | And Dustin’s MIA, too? | 达斯汀也不见踪影 |
[14:53] | I mean, this can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[14:55] | What does it matter? | 那又怎样 |
[14:56] | The bottom line is, they’re not here. | 重点是 他们不在 |
[14:58] | – It’s up to us. – Up to us to do what exactly? | -得靠我们了 -靠我们做什么 |
[15:01] | Find Billy and stop him. | 找到比利 阻止他 |
[15:03] | Okay, yeah, that’s a really nice sentiment, | 好吧 这是好 |
[15:05] | but even if El could find him again, | 但就算一一还能找到他 |
[15:06] | and that’s a pretty big if, then what? | 那还不一定呢 然后呢 |
[15:08] | We burn the shit out of him | 我们烤焦他 |
[15:10] | and make sure he doesn’t escape this time. | 确保他这次不逃跑 |
[15:11] | – Okay, then what? – Then we win. | -好 然后呢 -然后我们就赢了 |
[15:13] | No, see, that’s the problem. | 不 瞧 这就是问题所在 |
[15:15] | We don’t. We don’t win. | 我们赢不了 |
[15:17] | We got the Mind Flayer out of Will before | 我们之前把吸灵魔从威尔身体里驱逐了 |
[15:18] | and he just came right back. | 可他又卷土重来 |
[15:19] | We don’t just have to stop Billy, | 我们不光要阻止比利 |
[15:21] | we have to stop the Mind Flayer. | 我们得阻止吸灵魔 |
[15:22] | – How in the hell do we do that? – I don’t know. | -那要怎么做到 -我不知道 |
[15:24] | Maybe El does. | 或许一一知道 |
[15:29] | What are they still doing in there? | 她们怎么还在里面 |
[15:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:34] | Girls just like hanging out in bathrooms. | 女孩就喜欢一起待在厕所里 |
[15:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:39] | – I mean, I don’t know. – They’re conspiring against me. | -我不知道 -她们在密谋搞我 |
[15:42] | That’s what you’re concerned about now? | 你现在还担心这个 |
[15:43] | It’s not my main concern. | 不是我最担心的事 |
[15:45] | – It’s just a sub-concern. – I thought it was already over. | -是次要担心 -我以为你们都结束了 |
[15:47] | It’s not over, okay? We’re just taking a break. | 没结束 我们只是暂时分手 |
[15:49] | She said she dumped your ass. | 她说她甩掉你了 |
[15:50] | – That doesn’t sound like a break. – It wasn’t! | -那不像是暂时分手 -的确不是 |
[15:53] | You guys do realize we can | 你们知道我们还能 |
[15:54] | still hear everything you’re saying, right? | 听见你们说的一切吧 |
[15:59] | Conspiring. | 说对了吧 |
[16:00] | I told you, they’re conspiring. | 她们就是在密谋搞我 |
[16:02] | Not now, Mom! | 现在没空 妈妈 |
[16:03] | Mike, open the door. | 迈克 开门 |
[16:09] | Code red, I repeat, code red. | 红色警报 重复 红色警报 |
[16:11] | Does anyone copy? | 有人收到吗 |
[16:13] | This is a code red, I repeat, a code red. | 红色警报 重复 红色警报 |
[16:15] | This is a code red, I repeat, a code red. Does anyone copy? | 红色警报 重复 红色警报 有人收到吗 |
[16:19] | We are innocent children and we are trapped under Starcourt Mall. | 我们是无辜儿童 困在了星庭商场下方 |
[16:22] | The Red Army has infiltrated Hawkins, and if we are found, | 红军已渗透了霍金斯 如果我们被发现 |
[16:25] | they will torture and kill us. | 会遭到折磨和杀害 |
[16:28] | Gotta take it easy on that thing. Gonna drain the battery. | 你别一直用那个 会耗尽电池的 |
[16:30] | – The mall just opened. – So? | -商场刚开门了 -所以呢 |
[16:32] | So someone could be in range. | 所以可能有人在接收范围内 |
[16:33] | What do you think, Petey the Mall Cop is gonna rappel down here | 怎么 你觉得商场保安皮特会用绳子降下来 |
[16:36] | and save the day? | 拯救我们吗 |
[16:37] | All right, why are you such a cranky pants | 好吧 你跟罗宾共度了一晚 |
[16:39] | after getting to spend the night with Robin? | 怎么还那么暴躁 |
[16:42] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[16:43] | Will you just give up on your creepy dream already? | 你能不能放弃那个瘆人的幻想 |
[16:45] | I heard you guys talking all night. | 我听到你俩聊了一整宿 |
[16:46] | Yeah. We were trying to figure out a way to open up the door | 是啊 你们俩孩子睡觉时 |
[16:49] | while you children were sleeping. | 我们在想办法开电梯门 |
[16:50] | After eight hours, | 经过8小时 |
[16:52] | we’re still exactly nowhere, which is, | 我们还是毫无进展 |
[16:54] | you know, probably just a little bit of the reason | 这可能是我稍有些 |
[16:56] | why I’m feeling just… | 暴躁的 |
[16:57] | a tad cranky. | 原因之一 |
[16:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:02] | What does it look like I’m doing? I’m taking a leak. Look away. | 你觉得呢 我在撒尿 别看 |
[17:04] | Look away! | 别看 |
[17:13] | Can you redirect your stream, please? | 你能往别的地方瞄吗 |
[17:24] | Be careful, careful, careful! | 小心点 |
[17:25] | We don’t even know what that is. | 我们都不知道里面是什么 |
[17:26] | Exactly. It could be useful. | 是啊 它或许能派上用场 |
[17:28] | Useful how? | 怎么用 |
[17:30] | We can survive down here a long time without food, | 我们不吃饭 也能在这里活很久 |
[17:32] | but if the human body doesn’t get water, it will die. | 但如果人体不摄入水分 就会死的 |
[17:35] | I hate to break it to you, | 真不想戳破 |
[17:36] | but this is not water. | 但这可不是水 |
[17:39] | No, but it’s a liquid, | 对 但这是液体 |
[17:40] | and if it comes down to me drinking that shit | 如果要在喝那玩意 |
[17:43] | or dying of thirst, | 和渴死间选择 |
[17:44] | I drink. | 我会喝的 |
[17:54] | We’ve got company. | 有人来了 |
[18:21] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[18:22] | What? | 什么 |
[18:25] | Piss. | 尿味 |
[19:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:02] | – Go. Go, go, go, go, go. – I’m going! | -走走走 -我走了 |
[19:06] | Henderson. Go, go. | 亨德森 走走 |
[19:12] | Come on, Steve, let’s go! | 快点 史蒂夫 我们走 |
[19:19] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[19:24] | You still wanna drink that? | 你还想喝那个吗 |
[19:27] | Holy mother of God. | 老天爷 |
[19:32] | Well… | 好吧 |
[19:33] | hope you guys are in good shape. | 希望你们身体够健壮 |
[19:36] | Looking at you, roast beef. | 说你呢 烤牛肉 |
[19:41] | Let’s go, come on. | 我们走吧 |
[19:43] | Why me? | 为什么针对我 |
[19:49] | It was the same thing, | 一模一样 |
[19:51] | the exact same thing that happened to Will last year. | 跟去年威尔的状况一模一样 |
[19:53] | And look at this. Look at the body temperatures. | 看啊 看看她的体温 |
[19:57] | He likes it cold. | 他喜欢冷 |
[19:59] | Okay, so this crazy old woman who was eating fertilizer– | 好吧 那么这个吃化肥的疯老太婆 |
[20:01] | – Mrs. Driscoll. – Right, yeah, Mrs. Driscoll. | -是德里斯科尔太太 -嗯 德里斯科尔太太 |
[20:03] | – What time was this attack? – Last night. | -她什么时候发作的 -昨晚 |
[20:05] | Right, but what time last night? | 嗯 具体几点 |
[20:06] | – Around 9:00. – You waited all night to call? | -大概9点 -你等了一整晚才打给我 |
[20:09] | I was waiting for the doctors to run some tests. | 我在等医生做些测试 |
[20:11] | You weren’t there? | 你没在吗 |
[20:12] | Well, I’m here now, aren’t I? | 我现在不是来了吗 |
[20:13] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[20:16] | Um, so, wha– what time was your… sauna test? | 那么 你们的桑拿测试是几点 |
[20:19] | – Around 9:00. – Around 9:00. | -大概9点 -大概9点 |
[20:20] | Well, that proves it. That proves my theory. | 那就证明了我的理论 |
[20:23] | She’s flayed, just like Billy. | 她失灵了 跟比利一样 |
[20:24] | – Flayed? – The Mind Flayer. He flays people. | -失灵 -吸灵魔 他吸走人的灵魂 |
[20:27] | Takes over their mind. | 控制他们的头脑 |
[20:28] | Once they do that, they basically become him. | 这样一来 他们基本上就变成了他 |
[20:30] | – If there are two flayed– – We have to assume there are more. | -如果有两人失灵 -那只能认定还有更多人 |
[20:33] | Heather. | 海瑟 |
[20:35] | Billy was doing something to her. | 比利对她做了什么 |
[20:39] | She was scared. | 她很怕 |
[20:41] | She was screaming. | 她在尖叫 |
[20:44] | Bad screams. | 叫得很惨 |
[20:45] | – What’s a good scream? – Max said– | -还有叫得不惨吗 -麦克斯说 |
[20:47] | – Doesn’t matter. – I’m sorry, I’m lost. Who is Heather? | -那个不重要 -抱歉 我没跟上 海瑟是谁 |
[20:50] | – She’s a lifeguard at the pool. – Heather Holloway? | -她是泳池的救生员 -海瑟·霍利维吗 |
[20:54] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[21:03] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[21:04] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[21:08] | Seat belts. | 系安全带 |
[22:03] | – Oh, my God. Can you not walk so close? – What? | -天呐 你能离我远点吗 -什么 |
[22:06] | Can you not walk so close to me? You stink. | 你走路时离我远点 你好臭 |
[22:09] | I get it, I get it. You’re upset, right? | 我懂 你在生气 是吗 |
[22:12] | ‘Cause I, uh… I blew up the car? | 因为我把车炸了 |
[22:13] | Yeah, with me in it. | 是啊 我还在车里呢 |
[22:15] | Well, I just want to remind you of something, Joyce. | 我想提醒你件事 乔伊 |
[22:17] | – I am not a mechanic. – Yeah, clearly. | -我可不是机械师 -显然的 |
[22:20] | That’s why you should’ve listened to Alexei. | 所以你该听阿列克西的 |
[22:21] | Oh, right, yeah. Your new boyfriend, right? | 是啊 你的新男友 是吧 |
[22:24] | Yes. Every man I talk to from now on has to be my boyfriend. | 是啊 今后每个跟我说话的男人肯定是我男友 |
[22:27] | Yeah, he reminds me a bit of a Russian Scott Clarke. | 他是有点像个苏联版的斯考特·克拉克 |
[22:30] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[22:31] | Maybe you should go on a date. | 或许你们该去约会 |
[22:32] | I don’t know, I’m thinking, like, Enzo’s? | 比如说 去恩佐餐厅 |
[22:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:36] | He’s running. | 他跑了 |
[22:40] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[22:44] | Smirnoff! | 司木露 |
[22:45] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[22:47] | C’mere! | 过来 |
[22:51] | Hey, c’mere! | 过来 |
[23:17] | You all gonna pay for those? | 你要付钱吗 |
[23:33] | So, what are you, some kinda bounty hunter? | 你是什么人 赏金猎人吗 |
[23:36] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[23:38] | I’m undercover. | 我在卧底 |
[23:49] | Karen, it’s Joyce. | 凯伦 是乔伊 |
[23:51] | Yeah, I– I’m just checking on Will. | 是啊 我想问问威尔 |
[23:54] | At the movies? | 去看电影了 |
[23:57] | Just keep your mouth shut, all right? | 把你的嘴巴闭牢 |
[24:03] | All right, all right, hop in. Come on, get in. | 好 好 上车 快 上车 |
[24:07] | You “Hey!” You “Hey!” | 你少来 |
[24:08] | This is a police emergency, all right? | 这可是紧急警方事务 |
[24:12] | I need to commandeer your vehicle. | 我需要征用你的车 |
[24:15] | What? | 什么 |
[24:16] | As long as there’s a… a… | 只要… |
[24:18] | What is your name, sir? | 你叫什么 先生 |
[24:19] | – Todd. – Todd? | -托德 -托德 |
[24:21] | – Yeah. – Todd. | -对 -托德 |
[24:22] | – Todd. – Todd… | -托德 -托德 |
[24:25] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[24:26] | That man in there, | 那个人 |
[24:27] | I know he doesn’t look it, | 我知道他看上去不像 |
[24:29] | but he is one of the most dangerous men in the world. | 但他是全世界最危险的人之一 |
[24:34] | He’s, uh… | 他 |
[24:37] | – murdered many children. – What? | -杀了好多孩子 -什么 |
[24:39] | Yeah, he’s a true psychopath. I tracked him over two state lines. | 是啊 真正的变态 我追着他跨了两州 |
[24:42] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:43] | Ah, Detective Byers. | 拜耶斯警探 |
[24:46] | This is Todd. | 这是托德 |
[24:48] | He’s agreed to… lend us his vehicle | 他答应把车借给我们 |
[24:50] | to transport our dangerous criminal. | 好转移这位危险罪犯 |
[24:52] | Oh, yes, he– very dangerous, uh, | 是啊 他非常危险 |
[24:54] | forger… er. | 是个伪造犯 |
[24:55] | Yeah. Uh, child murderer. | 是啊 是儿童谋杀犯 |
[24:57] | – Child murderer? – We should really get going. | -什么 -我们该走了 |
[24:59] | Hey, how do I get my car back? | 我怎么拿回我的车 |
[25:01] | – You just call the station. – What station? | -联系警局 -哪个警局 |
[25:03] | Ooh, I like the sound of that, Todd! | 这歌太好听了 托德 |
[25:05] | Hey, what station? | 哪个警局 |
[25:06] | You’re doing the right thing! | 你在做好事 |
[25:10] | Hey, what the… Hey! | 搞什么… |
[25:14] | Dude! | 什么鬼 |
[25:19] | I mean, you have to admit, as a feat of engineering alone, | 你得承认 光是工程上的成就 |
[25:21] | this is impressive. | 就已经颇为惊人了 |
[25:23] | What are you talking about? It’s a total fire hazard. | 你说什么呢 这根本是消防隐患 |
[25:25] | There’s no stairs, there’s no exit, | 没有楼梯 没有出口 |
[25:27] | there’s just an elevator that drops you halfway to hell. | 只有一台把你降到地狱半途的电梯 |
[25:29] | They’re Commies. | 他们是共党 |
[25:30] | You don’t pay people, they cut corners. | 不给钱 工人就会偷工减料 |
[25:32] | To be fair to our Russian comrades, | 要为苏联同志们说句话 |
[25:34] | I don’t think this tunnel was designed for walking. | 这条隧道应该不是让你走的 |
[25:36] | I mean, think about it, they developed the perfect system | 想想看 他们开发了运送那种货物的 |
[25:38] | for transporting that cargo. | 完美体系 |
[25:39] | It all comes into the mall like any old delivery. | 像所有普通货物那样被送到商场 |
[25:41] | And then they load it up onto those trucks | 然后装载上那种卡车 |
[25:43] | and nobody’s the wiser. | 神不知鬼不觉 |
[25:44] | You think they built this whole mall | 你觉得他们建了个商场 |
[25:45] | so they could transport that green poison? | 就为了运输那种绿色毒液吗 |
[25:48] | I very seriously doubt it’s something as boring as poison. | 我非常怀疑那玩意只是毒液那么简单 |
[25:50] | It’s gotta be much more valuable, like promethium or something. | 肯定贵重得多 像是钷什么的 |
[25:53] | What the hell is promethium? | 钷是什么 |
[25:54] | It’s what Victor Stone’s dad used | 维克托·斯通的爸爸 |
[25:55] | to make Cyborg’s bionic and cybernetic components. | 用它来制作半机械人的仿生和控制部件 |
[25:57] | You’re all so nerdy, it makes me physically ill. | 你们都好书呆 我都不舒服了 |
[26:00] | No, no, no. No, don’t lump me in with them. | 不不 别把我跟他们归在一起 |
[26:02] | I’m not a nerd, all right? | 我可不是书呆子 |
[26:03] | Why so sensitive, Harrington? | 干吗这么敏感 哈灵顿 |
[26:05] | Afraid of losing cool points to a ten-year-old child? | 怕在10岁孩子面前掉价吗 |
[26:07] | No, I’m just saying I don’t know jack shit about Prometheus. | 不 我只是说 我完全不知道什么叫普罗米修斯 |
[26:10] | Promethium. | 是钷 |
[26:11] | Prometheus is a Greek mythological figure, | 普罗米修斯是希腊神话里的人物 |
[26:13] | but whatever. All I’m saying is, | 随便了 我就是说 |
[26:14] | it’s probably being used to make something. | 那玩意可能是用来制造什么的原料 |
[26:17] | Or power something. | 或是驱动什么 |
[26:18] | – Like a nuclear weapon? – Totally. | -就像核武吗 -对 |
[26:20] | Walking towards a nuclear weapon. That’s great. | 走向核武 好啊 |
[26:22] | – That’d be great. – But if they’re building something, | -太好了 -但如果他们在建造什么 |
[26:24] | why here? | 为什么选这里 |
[26:25] | I mean, Hawkins. Seriously. Of all places. | 偏偏要来霍金斯啊 不是吧 |
[26:29] | At the very best, we’re a toilet stop on your way to Disneyland, | 我们说好了也就是去迪士尼乐园路上的休息站 |
[26:32] | but maybe that’s it. Maybe it’s our very… | 但或许就是这样 或许是我们… |
[26:35] | – You think the Russians know? – About– | -你觉得苏联人知道了吗 -关于… |
[26:36] | – They could. – So it’s connected? | -有可能 -那么有关吗 |
[26:38] | – Maybe. – How? | -或许吧 -怎么会 |
[26:40] | I don’t know, but it’s… | 我不知道 但是 |
[26:42] | Possible. | 有可能 |
[26:43] | I’m sorry, is there something you’d like to share with the class? | 抱歉 你们有什么想告诉全班同学的吗 |
[26:50] | Walkie. | 对讲机 |
[26:59] | “A trip to China sounds nice. | “去中国听上去不错 |
[27:02] | If you tread lightly.” | 只要你轻轻走” |
[27:05] | It’s the code. | 是那个密语 |
[27:06] | – Wherever that broadcast is coming from– – It’s close. | -放送的信号源 -就在附近 |
[27:09] | And if there’s one thing we know about that signal… | 我们知道那个信号… |
[27:10] | It can reach the surface. | 能达到地表 |
[27:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:48] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[27:51] | Heather? | 海瑟 |
[27:54] | Jesus, it’s freezing. | 天呐 好冷 |
[28:02] | Do you guys smell that? | 你们闻到了吗 |
[28:07] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[28:10] | More chemicals. | 又是化学品 |
[28:16] | You think they’re guzzling this shit? | 你觉得他们是在吃这玩意吗 |
[28:17] | Yeah, either that | 不然的话 |
[28:18] | or they just went on a hell of a cleaning spree. | 他们就是疯狂清洁了一番 |
[28:20] | But last year, Will didn’t eat chemicals. | 但去年 威尔可没吃化学品 |
[28:23] | – Did you? – No. | -是吧 -对 |
[28:25] | This is something new. | 这是新情况 |
[28:27] | Mr. Clarke, fifth grade. Posit. | 克拉克老师 五年级 假设 |
[28:29] | What happens when you mix chemicals together? | 把化学品混在一起能得到什么 |
[28:31] | You create a new substance. | 创造新物质 |
[28:32] | – What if they’re making something? – In themselves? | -如果他们在制作什么东西呢 -在身体里吗 |
[28:35] | I mean, come on, if you drink this crap, it’ll kill you. | 拜托 喝这玩意会死人的 |
[28:37] | Yeah, if you’re human. | 是啊 如果你是人类 |
[28:58] | Blood. | 血 |
[29:04] | Yesterday, | 昨天 |
[29:05] | Tom had a bandage on his forehead. | 汤姆前额帖了块胶布 |
[29:15] | He was attacked. | 他被袭击了 |
[29:16] | Call 91– | 快报警 |
[29:51] | They must have tied them. | 他们肯定是被绑了起来 |
[29:56] | They must have taken them somewhere. | 然后被带去了某处 |
[30:01] | Mrs. Driscoll. | 德里斯科尔太太 |
[30:03] | She kept saying… | 她一直说 |
[30:05] | “I have to go back.” | “我必须回去” |
[30:09] | What if the flaying, | 如果吸灵 |
[30:10] | it’s taking place somewhere else? | 是发生在别处的呢 |
[30:12] | There must be a place where all this started, right? | 肯定有个一切开始的地方 是吧 |
[30:14] | A source. | 一个源头 |
[30:16] | Somewhere he didn’t want me to see. | 他不希望我看到的地方 |
[30:19] | If we can find the source, then maybe we can stop him. | 如果我们能找到 或许就能阻止他 |
[30:22] | Or at least stop it from spreading | 至少也阻止它的传播 |
[30:24] | or doing whatever the hell he’s doing with those chemicals. | 或是阻止它用那些化学品做不管什么事 |
[30:26] | How do we find it? | 我们怎么找到 |
[30:27] | Mrs. Driscoll. | 德里斯科尔太太 |
[30:30] | If she wants to go back so badly, why don’t we let her? | 如果她那么想回去 我们放她走呢 |
[30:41] | …this guy comes up to me, | 这人就走过来 |
[30:43] | I’m just pumping gas over here, | 我就在这里加油 |
[30:44] | and he– Hey, whoa! | 他… |
[30:46] | Don’t cross me right now! | 现在别惹我 |
[30:55] | Busy day? | 今天忙吗 |
[30:56] | You could say that. | 可以这么说吧 |
[30:57] | Some psycho stole that dude’s car. | 有个疯子偷了那人的车 |
[30:59] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[31:01] | – What? – What else did he say? | -什么 -他还说了什么 |
[31:03] | This psycho? | 那个疯子 |
[31:04] | No offense, but I already went over all this with the cops. | 别介意 但我已经跟警察都说过了 |
[31:06] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[31:07] | Yeah, no shit, Khrushchev. | 是啊 赫鲁晓夫 |
[31:11] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[31:13] | Don’t look at them. | 别看他们 |
[31:15] | At me. | 看我 |
[31:17] | Tell me | 告诉我 |
[31:18] | about this psycho. | 那个疯子怎么了 |
[31:29] | Come on, let’s go. | 走 |
[31:30] | Move it. | 快点 |
[31:33] | I thought you said this guy was a journalist. | 你不是说这人是个记者吗 |
[31:35] | Yeah, he, uh… he was. | 是啊 曾经是 |
[31:37] | Was? | 曾经 |
[31:41] | Look at the camera. | 看镜头 |
[31:44] | The camera, above you to the right. | 镜头 在你右上方 |
[31:50] | Identify yourselves. | 上报身份 |
[31:52] | Jim Hopper, Joyce Byers, | 吉姆·霍普 乔伊·拜耶斯 |
[31:54] | Smirnoff. | 司木露 |
[31:55] | – Alexei. – Alexei. | -是阿列克西 -阿列克西 |
[31:57] | Surname. | 姓氏 |
[31:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:00] | Family name! | 就是家族名的意思 |
[32:01] | Yeah, I know. I told– I don’t know, okay? | 我知道 我不知道 好吗 |
[32:03] | Open the damn door! | 快开门 |
[32:07] | Hopper. | 霍普 |
[32:08] | It’s all right. Don’t worry. | 没事 别担心 |
[32:10] | He’s a little bit eccentric, but… | 他有点古怪 但是 |
[32:13] | he’s completely harmless. | 完全无害的 |
[32:17] | Name. | 姓名 |
[32:19] | Get that out of my face, | 把那玩意从我面前拿开 |
[32:21] | you bald American pig. | 你个美国秃头猪 |
[32:24] | I may be bald, | 我虽然秃头 |
[32:26] | but you’re the one in handcuffs, | 但你戴着手铐呢 |
[32:29] | Soviet scum. | 苏联人渣 |
[32:34] | Hi, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[32:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:01] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[33:02] | Silence, scum. | 安静 人渣 |
[33:03] | – How long is this gonna take, because I– – No. | -这得要多久 因为我 -不 |
[33:05] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[33:07] | No, you do not get to question me. | 不 你无权向我提问 |
[33:10] | You have dragged an enemy of the state into my home | 你把一个国家敌人拖进了我家 |
[33:12] | as carelessly as a child drags in shit on his shoe. | 就像个孩子把沾在鞋上的屎带进屋来一样不小心 |
[33:17] | I will search him until I am satisfied. | 我要搜他搜到满意 |
[33:21] | Jim. C’mere. | 吉姆 过来 |
[33:23] | Just c’mere. I need to talk to you. | 过来一下 我跟你说句话 |
[33:25] | Yeah, what? | 怎么了 |
[33:26] | – What? – This is not gonna work. | -怎么了 -这不行的 |
[33:29] | – What do you mean? – He’s not eccentric, he’s certifiable. | -什么意思 -他不是古怪 是疯了 |
[33:35] | – Glass houses, Joyce. – What? | -你还说别人 乔伊 -什么 |
[33:36] | – You know, pot calling the kettle black. – Oh, come on. | -五十步笑百步 -拜托 |
[33:39] | – Excuse me! – What? | -喂 -怎么了 |
[33:41] | Do me a favor and move your lovers’ quarrel elsewhere. | 帮个忙 小两口拌嘴去别处 |
[33:44] | – Oh, oh, this? – No, no, no. | -我们 -不不 |
[33:45] | Not a lovers’ quarrel, pal. | 我们不是小两口拌嘴 |
[33:47] | Spare me! | 少来了 |
[33:48] | What is your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[33:51] | Please, stop talking! | 请别说话了 |
[33:52] | No! We have had a very long day. | 不 我们今天非常漫长 |
[33:55] | We have been shot at, nearly blown up, | 我们被人射击 差点炸飞 |
[33:57] | walked God knows how many miles in a hundred degree heat, | 顶着酷热走了天知道多久 |
[34:00] | stole a car, | 偷了辆车 |
[34:02] | all while being chased by this gigantic… psychopath, | 同时还有个大块头疯子追着我们 |
[34:05] | all so we could bring him to you. | 就为了带他来见你 |
[34:08] | Because somehow, you’re the closest person who speaks Russian, | 因为不知怎么 你是会俄语的最近的人 |
[34:11] | which I can’t believe. | 真是难以置信 |
[34:12] | But that doesn’t matter because, unfortunately, we’re here. | 但那无所谓了 因为很不幸 我们来都来了 |
[34:16] | So, if you don’t mind, | 所以 如果你不介意 |
[34:18] | put that thing away, | 把那玩意放起来 |
[34:19] | stop behaving like a jackass, and ask him what he’s doing | 别犯浑了 问他 他在干什么 |
[34:23] | that’s making my magnets fall off my damn fridge! | 害我的磁铁都从冰箱上掉下来了 |
[34:28] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:45] | Okay, clear. | 好了 安全 |
[34:46] | Clear, come on, let’s go. | 安全 我们走 |
[34:47] | Okay, that was close. | 刚刚好悬 |
[34:49] | – Too close. – Relax. | -太悬了 -放松 |
[34:51] | All right? Relax. Nobody saw… | 好吗 放松 没人看… |
[35:05] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:07] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[35:08] | – Red Dawn. – I saw it. | -《红色黎明》 -我看到了 |
[35:10] | – First floor, northwest. – Saw what? | -一楼 西北 -看到什么了 |
[35:12] | The comms room. | 通讯室 |
[35:13] | You saw the comms room? | 你看到通讯室了 |
[35:15] | Correct. | 没错 |
[35:16] | – Are you sure? – Positive. The door was open for a second, | -你确定吗 -确定 门就开了一下 |
[35:19] | and I saw a bunch of lights and machines and shit in there. | 我看到里面有一堆灯光 机器什么的 |
[35:22] | That could be a hundred different things. | 那有数百种可能性呢 |
[35:25] | I’ll take those odds. | 我愿冒险 |
[35:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:39] | We’re gonna move fast, we’re gonna stay low. | 我们得快点行动 保持低调 |
[35:41] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[35:53] | Move it. | 快走 |
[36:00] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[36:05] | Come on. | 快来 |
[36:19] | Tread lightly! | 轻轻走 |
[36:21] | Tread lightly! | 轻轻走 |
[36:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:23] | Silver cat… Silver cat. | 银猫 银猫 |
[36:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[36:30] | China? | 中国 |
[36:50] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[36:52] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[36:54] | You won a fight! | 你打赢了 |
[36:56] | Jeez… | 天呐 |
[37:02] | – What are you doing? – Getting us our ticket out of here. | -你在干什么 -拿钥匙卡好逃走 |
[37:04] | You want to walk all the way back? | 你想再一路走回去吗 |
[37:06] | Well, we can hang out for a little bit, | 我们可以在这里再待会儿 |
[37:07] | relax, have a picnic maybe. | 放松 吃顿野餐什么的 |
[37:08] | Have a picnic? We came here for the radio. | 吃野餐 我们是为了无线电来的 |
[37:11] | This plan is way better. | 这个计划好多了 |
[37:12] | If I knew Steve could knock out a Russian, | 如果我知道史蒂夫能干倒苏联人 |
[37:13] | that would’ve been our plan in the first place. | 就会把那当成原计划了 |
[37:20] | – …but I guess you’re– – Guys. | -但我猜… -伙计们 |
[37:23] | There’s something up there. | 上面有东西 |
[37:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:38] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[38:27] | No, that is not mean. | 不 那不叫刻薄 |
[38:28] | That is honest. | 那叫诚实 |
[38:30] | She won’t find out. | 她不会知道的 |
[38:32] | See, you’re the only one | 瞧 只有你 |
[38:33] | who gon’ tell– Whoa, whoa, whoa! Excuse me! | 会说…喂喂 干什么呢 |
[38:36] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你们想去哪 |
[38:39] | I was just going to visit my grandma again. | 我又是来见奶奶的 |
[38:42] | And– And this… | 这是 |
[38:43] | this is my family. | 我的家人 |
[38:46] | – Extended. – I don’t care who they are. | -亲戚 -我不管他们是谁 |
[38:48] | You know the rules. Two visitors at a time. | 你清楚规矩 一次两人探视 |
[38:51] | – Yeah, but– – Two! | -是啊 但是 -两人 |
[38:53] | Girl, this child has lost her mind. | 妹子 这孩子是疯了 |
[38:55] | She brought a whole zoo in here. | 她带了一堆人进来 |
[39:07] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[39:09] | those things that I said yesterday, I… | 我昨天说的那些话 |
[39:12] | I didn’t mean them. | 我不是真心的 |
[39:15] | – I know. – I don’t think you’re like those assholes. | -我知道 -我不觉得你跟那些混蛋一样 |
[39:18] | At all. | 一点也不像 |
[39:20] | I never have. I… | 我从未那么想 |
[39:22] | – I was just– – Angry? | -我就是 -生气了 |
[39:25] | Which I still don’t get. | 我还是不懂 |
[39:27] | I mean, I was just completely, utterly, | 我完全 彻底 |
[39:31] | mortifyingly… | 丢人的 |
[39:34] | wrong. | 错了 |
[39:37] | Don’t let that go to your head. | 别被冲昏头了 |
[39:39] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[39:42] | I just look forward to you never doubting me again. | 我就是希望待你再不会质疑我 |
[39:58] | Oh, come on, you piece of shit! | 拜托 你个破玩意 |
[40:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:20] | Dude, I think that was it. | 哥们 我觉得那就是了 |
[40:24] | That was what? | 是什么 |
[40:26] | The olive branch. | 橄榄枝 |
[40:29] | The what? | 什么 |
[40:31] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:33] | You’re hopeless. | 你真没救 |
[40:36] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[40:37] | I’ll distract Max, | 我去引开麦克斯 |
[40:39] | get you an opening. | 给你个机会 |
[40:40] | And then talk to her. All right? | 你去跟她谈谈 好吗 |
[41:17] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[41:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:22] | – Are you sure this is the right room? – Yeah. | -你确定是这个房间吗 -对 |
[41:26] | She’s gone home. | 她回家了 |
[41:33] | We were hoping you might come back. | 我们就希望你们还会再来 |
[41:38] | Whose blood is that? | 那是谁的血 |
[41:39] | Tom, whatever you’ve done, it’s not you. | 汤姆 不管你做了什么 那不是你 |
[41:43] | He’s making you do this. | 是他在逼你 |
[41:47] | Go! | 快跑 |
[41:51] | Owie. | 矮油 |
[41:54] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 |
[42:00] | Run! | 跑 |
[42:03] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[42:04] | – Got it, two in a row. – That was good, that was good. | -接到了 连续两个 -厉害 厉害 |
[42:12] | Best three in a row now. | 连续三个了 |
[42:19] | Does your species like M&M’s? | 你们物种喜欢MM豆吗 |
[42:34] | I like the new look, by the way. It’s cool. | 我喜欢你的新造型 很酷 |
[42:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:49] | Run! | 跑 |
[42:52] | This way, this way! | 这边 这边 |
[43:03] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[43:05] | Hello? Hello?! | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[43:07] | Here. | 这边 |
[43:15] | It’s ringing. | 响了 |
[43:16] | I don’t care how good her pie is. | 我才不管她的派多好吃 |
[43:19] | No, I don’t want her in my damn house. | 不 我不要她进我家 |
[43:21] | Come on, pick up! | 快接听 |
[43:23] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[43:28] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[43:36] | I’m here for you, Nancy Drew. | 我来抓你了 神探南茜 |
[43:43] | No! | 不要 |
[43:56] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[44:17] | – You bitch. – Nancy! | -你个贱人 -南茜 |
[44:20] | Run! | 跑 |
[44:26] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[44:31] | Help! | 救命 |
[44:32] | Is anyone here?! | 有人在吗 |
[44:34] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[44:36] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[44:51] | Where are you going? | 你想去哪 |
[45:21] | Nancy Drew, where are you? | 神探南茜 你在哪 |
[45:41] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[45:57] | Marco… | 马可 |
[46:01] | Marco… | 马可 |
[46:02] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[46:25] | Go… to… hell! | 下 地 狱 吧 |