时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | The gate. | 入口 |
[00:18] | I don’t understand. You’ve seen this before? | 我不明白 你之前见过这玩意吗 |
[00:19] | – Not exactly. – Then what, exactly? | -算不上见过 -那到底是什么 |
[00:21] | – All you need to know is it’s bad. – It’s really bad. | -你只需要知道这很糟糕 -非常糟糕 |
[00:23] | Like, end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it kind of bad. | 和人类灭绝一样糟糕 |
[00:25] | And you know about this how? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[00:27] | Um, Steve? Where’s your Russian friend? | 史蒂夫 你的苏联朋友去哪了 |
[00:34] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[00:38] | Halt! Halt! | 站住 站住 |
[00:40] | Shit. | 该死 |
[00:41] | – Go, go, go, go, go! – Shit. | -快跑 快跑 -该死 |
[00:44] | Move! Let’s move! | 跑 赶紧跑 |
[00:48] | Go! Shit! Shit, shit, shit! | 快跑 糟了糟了 |
[00:50] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[00:58] | Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! | 完了 完了 完了 |
[01:00] | Holy shit! Holy shit! Shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! | 完了 完了 完了 |
[01:03] | Holy shit! | 完蛋了 |
[01:05] | – Guards! Go! – This way! | -守卫来了 快跑 -这边 |
[01:09] | Oh, shit! Oh, shit! | 该死 该死 |
[01:13] | – Come on! Go, go, go, go, go! – Come on! | -快跑 跑快点 -快跑 |
[01:16] | – Shit! – This way! | -该死 -走这边 |
[01:17] | – Come on, quick! – Hold the door! | -快点 -把门抵住 |
[01:21] | Robin! | 罗宾 |
[01:24] | Shit! | 该死 |
[01:27] | – Help me, come on! – Here! Come on, let’s go! | -快来帮我 -过来 赶紧跑 |
[01:31] | – Come on! – Go! Just get out of here! | -快跑啊 -快跑 离开这里 |
[01:32] | Go, come on, now! | 来啊 快跑啊 |
[01:33] | No! Just go get some help, okay? | 不 去找人来救我们好吗 |
[01:36] | What are you doing?! | 你在干吗 |
[01:37] | Go! | 快跑 |
[01:38] | I won’t forget you! | 我不会抛弃你们的 |
[01:39] | Go! | 跑啊 |
[02:00] | He’s here. | 他在这 |
[02:11] | – Shit. – Nancy! | -糟了 -南茜 |
[02:13] | Run! | 快跑 |
[02:15] | Damn! | 该死 |
[02:21] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[02:26] | Two at a time! | 一次只能进两人 |
[03:04] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[03:11] | Jonathan… | 乔纳森 |
[03:14] | No! Nancy! | 不 南茜 |
[03:17] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[03:23] | No, no! Nancy! | 不 不 南茜 |
[03:28] | Stairs. | 走楼梯 |
[03:31] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[04:10] | – Jesus! – What the f… | -上帝啊 -这什么… |
[04:32] | – Go. – Nancy! | -快走 -南茜 |
[04:34] | Are you okay? Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:29] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[06:22] | 第六章 合众为一 | |
[07:11] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[07:12] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 等一下 等一下 |
[07:14] | What… what are you doing? What’s… what’s this doing here? | 你在做什么 这是在干什么 |
[07:16] | – What? – Your stand. | -怎么了 -你的摊位 |
[07:18] | It’s right in the main thoroughfare. | 正好挡在大路中间 |
[07:20] | Where do you want it, sir? | 你想挪到哪呢 先生 |
[07:22] | Over there with the rest of the goddamn food stalls. | 和其它的食品摊一起 |
[07:25] | It isn’t rocket science. | 这又不是什么难事 |
[07:27] | Sheesh, do I have to do everything myself? | 是不是所有的活都得我自己干 |
[07:43] | My friends in state PD, | 我在州警局的朋友们 |
[07:45] | highway patrol, they’re all on the lookout. | 还有公路巡逻队 他们都盯着呢 |
[07:48] | I got eyes everywhere. | 我的眼目无处不在 |
[07:50] | The second he pops up… | 他一出现 |
[07:52] | I get a call. | 我就会接到电话 |
[07:54] | A call? | 电话 |
[07:55] | Yes. A call. | 是的 电话 |
[07:57] | I mean, what more do you people want me to do? | 你们还想让我做什么 |
[08:00] | We want you to find him. | 我们想让你找到他 |
[08:02] | Let me explain something to you. | 我跟你解释一下吧 |
[08:05] | This man is a moron, okay? | 这个人就是个白痴 好吗 |
[08:07] | He’s driving around in a yellow convertible, for Christ’s sakes. | 他开着一辆黄色敞篷车到处转悠 老天 |
[08:10] | He sticks out like a sore thumb. | 他简直就是猪立鸡群 |
[08:13] | I will find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[08:14] | And, when I do, | 而且当我找到他的时候 |
[08:16] | may I suggest you bring some backup with you this time? | 我建议你带些增援来好吗 |
[08:19] | – Backup. – Some comrades. | -增援 -带些同志 |
[08:21] | Since last time, he got the better of you. | 鉴于上一次他可是让你大败而归 |
[08:33] | Please… | 求你了 |
[08:34] | I-I didn’t mean that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[08:36] | You-you don’t need backup. | 你不需要增援 |
[08:39] | This man is your fault, | 这个人是你的错 |
[08:41] | your problem. | 是你惹的麻烦 |
[08:43] | You’re lucky you still breathe. | 你该庆幸你还活着 |
[08:44] | Very lucky. | 非常庆幸 |
[08:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:51] | I-I have a bad temper. | 我脾气不好 |
[08:54] | I’m going to therapy. | 我会去心理治疗 |
[08:56] | You have one day to find this man for me. | 给你一天时间给我找到这个人 |
[08:59] | Nod if you understand. | 听懂了就点头 |
[09:26] | Two Whoppers, | 两个特大汉堡 |
[09:27] | extra ketchup, large fry, | 多加番茄酱 大份薯条 |
[09:32] | pack of Marlboro Reds, | 一包红万宝路香烟 |
[09:34] | and one extra-large… | 还有一份超大杯的 |
[09:36] | Slurpee. | 思乐冰 |
[09:40] | Burger King is nowhere near the 7-Eleven, by the way. | 汉堡王比起711便利店的口味差多了 |
[09:43] | Never said it was. | 我又没说过它好 |
[09:44] | Let’s try this again. Joyce. | 再来试试吧 乔伊 |
[09:46] | Alexei, the generators, | 阿列克西 这些发电机 |
[09:50] | what are they powering? | 在给什么供能 |
[09:51] | And tell him that we know it is not the Starcourt Mall, | 还有告诉他 我们知道不是给星庭商场的 |
[09:55] | so he can stop selling us that crap. | 让他别再给我们搪塞些废话 |
[09:59] | Those generators you were working on, what are you powering? | 你研究的这些发电机是在给什么东西供能 |
[10:02] | We know it’s not the mall. | 我们知道这不是给商场供电 |
[10:07] | This tastes like shit strawberry. | 这是该死的草莓味 |
[10:09] | – What’d he say? – He says, | -他说什么 -他说 |
[10:11] | “It’s strawberry.” | “是草莓” |
[10:12] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[10:13] | His… Slurpee. | 他的思乐冰 |
[10:16] | He says it’s strawberry. | 他说这是草莓味的 |
[10:20] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[10:21] | Hop, he did ask for cherry. I mean… | 霍普 他之前的确要了樱桃味的 |
[10:24] | Well, they didn’t have cherry. | 他们没有樱桃味的 |
[10:26] | They didn’t have it. | 他们没有 |
[10:28] | And it doesn’t matter, | 而且这根本不重要 |
[10:29] | because it all tastes the same, okay? | 因为尝起来都一样 好吗 |
[10:31] | It is sugar on ice. You tell him that. | 都是糖水加冰 你给他说 |
[10:34] | Tell him what? | 给他说什么 |
[10:35] | You tell him that it all tastes the goddamn same! | 告诉他这尝起都他妈一样 |
[10:41] | It’s all the same. | 这都一样 |
[10:42] | Sugar on ice. No difference. | 糖水加冰 没区别 |
[10:46] | Tell that stupid man it is not the same in the slightest, | 告诉那个傻子 一点都不一样 |
[10:49] | and I would like the cherry I requested. | 还有我要我说的樱桃味 |
[10:52] | He respectfully disagrees. | 他表示明确不同意 |
[10:54] | It’s not the same at all, | 完全不一样 |
[10:55] | and he would like… | 而且他想 |
[10:57] | cherry. | 樱桃味 |
[10:58] | Oh, yeah? You tell him… he can forget it. | 是吗 你告诉他 别想了 |
[11:04] | He says forget it. No cherry. | 他说别想了 没有樱桃味 |
[11:14] | No cherry, no deal. | 没有樱桃 没有交易 |
[11:18] | He says, | 他说 |
[11:20] | “No cherry… | 没有樱桃 |
[11:22] | no deal.” | 就没有交易 |
[11:33] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[11:34] | No, Hop– | 别 霍普 |
[11:37] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[11:37] | – I’m not gonna hurt him! – What are you doing? | -我不会伤害他 -你在干什么 |
[11:41] | Come on! Come on! | 别这样 别啊 |
[11:43] | I’m just giving him an opportunity | 我就只是给他个机会 |
[11:46] | to get his own damn… | 让他喝到他自己该死的 |
[11:50] | cherry Slurpee! | 樱桃思乐冰 |
[12:03] | Jim, that man is an enemy of the state. | 吉姆 那个人是国家的敌人 |
[12:06] | Yeah, who’s been jerking us around for a full day! | 他耍了我们一整天 |
[12:08] | I get him his cherry Slurpee, then what? | 我给他买了他要的樱桃思乐冰 然后呢 |
[12:11] | He wants a helicopter to charter him to his own private island. | 他会要一架直升机把他接到他的私人岛屿上 |
[12:15] | I have dealt with assholes like this | 我这辈子都在应付 |
[12:18] | my entire life. | 这样的混蛋 |
[12:25] | Yesterday in the woods, he could’ve escaped, | 昨天在树林里 他本可以跑掉的 |
[12:26] | but he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[12:28] | He stuck with us. | 他一直跟着我们 |
[12:29] | Why do you think that is? | 你觉得是为什么 |
[12:31] | It’s because… | 是因为 |
[12:33] | he’s scared. | 他害怕 |
[12:40] | He’s scared. | 他害怕 |
[12:41] | Not of us, | 不是因为我们 |
[12:44] | of them. | 是因为他们 |
[12:45] | He’s scared of that seven-foot-tall Russian freak | 他怕那些能像我们一样能轻易杀了他的 |
[12:47] | who could’ve killed him just as easily as us. | 七英尺高的苏联怪胎 |
[12:51] | Smirnoff knows | 司木露知道 |
[12:52] | that if he runs back to his comrades without a scratch on him, | 如果他毫无伤痕地回到战友身边 |
[12:55] | they’re gonna think that he spilled his guts. | 他们会觉得他泄密了 |
[12:57] | So, whether he likes it or not | 所以 无论他喜不喜欢 |
[13:01] | we are the best chance he’s got. | 我们都是他最好的机会 |
[13:04] | I give him 30 seconds before he comes knocking on that door, | 我给他30秒来敲门 |
[13:09] | right back into our arms, | 回到我们怀里 |
[13:11] | with a new sense of humility. | 带着新的谦逊 |
[13:17] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[13:18] | I, uh, believe he has started the car. | 我觉得他在发动汽车 |
[13:22] | Hopper. | 霍普 |
[13:23] | You know, testing us. He’s just calling my bluff. | 你懂得 测试我们 他只是在虚张声势 |
[13:37] | I believe he is now driving away. | 我觉得他正开车走 |
[13:42] | Jim. Jim, move. | 吉姆 吉姆 让开 |
[13:44] | – Joyce, Joyce – Move, move, move! | -乔伊 乔伊 -让开 让开 让开 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry, what did he say? | 不还意思 他刚说什么 |
[14:31] | He says he likes strawberry, too. | 他说他也喜欢草莓味 |
[14:49] | So, when we set fire to the hub, | 所以 当我们向枢纽开火时 |
[14:51] | we drew the Demodogs away so El could close the gate. | 我们把魔狗引开好让一一关上大门 |
[14:54] | But now, for some insane reason, | 不过现在 由于一些疯狂的原因 |
[14:56] | the Russians appear to be trying to reopen it, | 苏联人似乎想重新打开它 |
[14:58] | which just destroys everything we risked our lives for. | 打开这个摧毁了我们冒着生命危险换来的一切 |
[15:01] | By “We” You’re including Lucas? | “我们”包括卢卡斯吗 |
[15:03] | Yes, of course. | 是的当然 |
[15:04] | So, all that shit you told me, Lucas was there? | 所以 你说的这些是 卢卡斯都参与了 |
[15:07] | – Yeah. – My brother, Lucas Charles Sinclair? | -对 -我哥哥 卢卡斯·查尔斯·辛克莱 |
[15:10] | Yes! | 是的 |
[15:11] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[15:12] | Wait, so you believe everything about El and the gate | 等等 所以关于一一和大门的事你都相信 |
[15:15] | and the Demodogs and the Mind Flayer, | 还有魔狗和吸灵魔 |
[15:17] | but you question your brother’s involvement? | 却质疑你哥哥的参与度 |
[15:20] | That’s correct. | 正是 |
[15:21] | Makes total sense. | 很有说服力 |
[15:23] | – Um, you need help with that? – No. | -你需要帮忙吗 -不 |
[15:26] | Well, I mean, it’s taking a while,so | 我是说 这得花点时间 所以 |
[15:27] | Yeah, no shit, Sherlock. | 当然了 夏洛克 |
[15:28] | All right, so if we don’t | 好吧 如果我们 |
[15:30] | find a more efficient method to stop these fans, | 无法找到更有效的办法停下这些风扇 |
[15:32] | we’re never gonna find help, | 我们就找不到支援 |
[15:33] | and your ice cream buddies are screwed. | 你的那些冰淇淋好哥们就都完了 |
[15:35] | Yeah, with that attitude, they are. Jee-zus! | 对 就那个态度 肯定完了 老天爷 |
[15:38] | I’m just being realistic. | 我只是很现实 |
[15:40] | I mean, we’ve made it about point-three miles in nine hours. | 我是说 我们用了九小时才走了三百米 |
[15:45] | Then we had to walk three hours down that tunnel, | 我们还得花三小时走到隧道尽头 |
[15:47] | so I’d estimate ten miles back to the elevator, | 所以我估计回到电梯的十英里 |
[15:51] | which should take us approximately twelve-and-a-half days. | 大概得花上我们十二天半 |
[15:55] | Did you just do all of that in your head? | 你在脑子里算出来的吗 |
[15:57] | I’m good with numbers. | 我擅长算术 |
[15:59] | Holy shit. You’re a nerd. | 我靠 你是个书呆 |
[16:01] | Come again? | 再说一次 |
[16:02] | You… are… a… nerd. | 你 是 书 呆 |
[16:05] | Okay, you better take that back, nerd. | 你最好收回那句话 呆子 |
[16:06] | Can’t put the truth back in the box. | 真相不能被关回盒子里 |
[16:08] | – But it’s not the truth. – Let’s examine the facts, shall we? | -但那根本就不是真相 -我们来检验一下 |
[16:11] | Fact number one: you’re a math whiz, apparently. | 事实一 很明显 你是个数学奇才 |
[16:14] | That was a pretty straightforward equation. | 那只是个很简单的方程 |
[16:16] | Fact number two: you’re a political junkie. | 事实二 你是个政治迷 |
[16:18] | Just because I don’t agree with Communism as an ideology– | 就因为我不同意共产主义是一种意识形态 |
[16:21] | Fact number three: you love My Little Pony. | 事实三 你很喜欢小马宝莉 |
[16:24] | And what does My Little Pony have to do with this? | 小马宝莉和这个有什么关系 |
[16:26] | Ah, let’s recall the ponies’ latest adventure, shall we? | 我们来回忆一下小马最近的探险 好吗 |
[16:29] | The evil centaur team and Tirek | 邪恶的半人马队和泰瑞克提雷克 |
[16:31] | turns Applejack into a dragon at Midnight Castle, | 在午夜城堡把苹果嘉儿变成了一条龙 |
[16:33] | and then Megan and the other ponies have to use Moochick’s magic | 梅根和其他小马不得不使用月地精的魔法 |
[16:35] | to defeat his rainbow of darkness, | 来击败他的黑暗彩虹 |
[16:37] | saving them from a lifetime of enslavement. | 让他们免于永生被奴役的命运 |
[16:39] | All the pink in the world can’t disguise the irrefutable fact | 世界上所有的粉红色都掩盖不了这无可辩驳的事实 |
[16:42] | that centaurs and castles and dragons and magic | 马人 城堡 龙和魔法 |
[16:44] | are all standard nerd tropes. | 都是书呆子标配 |
[16:46] | Ergo, My Little Pony is nerdy. | 因此 小马宝莉是个书呆动画 |
[16:49] | Ergo, you, Erica, | 因此 你 艾瑞卡 |
[16:51] | are a nerd. | 是个书呆 |
[16:52] | And how do you know so much about My Little Pony? | 你又是怎么知道这么多小马宝莉的 |
[16:54] | Because I’m… | 因为我 |
[16:57] | a nerd. | 是个书呆 |
[17:03] | Let’s go… | 我们走 |
[17:04] | nerd. | 书呆 |
[17:07] | You… | 你 |
[17:15] | That one stung. | 那一下很痛 |
[17:17] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[17:18] | For the millionth time, I work at Scoops Ahoy! | 说了一百万次了 在海员勺冰淇淋店工作 |
[17:22] | Scoops Ahoy. | 海员勺冰淇淋店 |
[17:24] | What the hell?! | 什么鬼东西 |
[17:26] | Look at my outfit! | 看看我的衣服 |
[17:28] | Look at my outfit! | 看看我的衣服 |
[17:29] | You think I just wear this?! | 你们以为我就是穿这个的吗 |
[17:30] | Think I’m a spy in a sailor’s uniform? | 以为我是个穿水手服的间谍吗 |
[17:35] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[17:37] | I already told you. | 我已经跟你说了 |
[17:39] | I told you before. | 我之前告诉你了 |
[17:40] | My delivery didn’t come, | 我的快递没到 |
[17:42] | and my friends and I, | 我跟朋友们以为 |
[17:43] | we thought that it was left at the loading dock, | 外卖被放在装卸区那里了 |
[17:44] | so we went in the room, and then it turned into an elevator, | 所以我们就走进房间 然后房间变成了电梯 |
[17:48] | and then… and then we dropped and then, | 然后… 然后我们不断下坠 然后 |
[17:51] | next thing we know, I open my eyes, | 然后我睁开眼睛 |
[17:52] | and we’re in this… | 我们就在这个… |
[17:55] | wonderful facility. | 美妙的地方了 |
[17:57] | But I swear to God, | 但我向上帝发誓 |
[17:59] | nobody knows about us, nobody saw us. | 没有人知道我们 没人看到我们 |
[18:01] | You could just let us go, all right? | 你就让我们走 好吗 |
[18:02] | And I’m not gonna tell anybody about this, okay? | 我不会把这件事告诉任何人 好吗 |
[18:05] | Shit happens, life goes on. | 人生总有不如意 生活还是要继续 |
[18:06] | And, uh… ice– ice cream. | 还有 冰… 冰淇淋 |
[18:09] | Ice cream, okay? | 冰淇淋 好吗 |
[18:10] | You guys know what ice cream is. Everybody loves ice cream. | 你们知道冰淇淋是什么 人人都喜欢冰淇淋 |
[18:13] | I don’t know if you have Russian ice cream | 我不知道你们有没有苏式冰淇淋 |
[18:14] | or if that’s considered gelato. | 或者意式冰淇淋 |
[18:15] | I don’t know what’s what, but whatever you guys want, seriously. | 我有些分不清 但说真的 不管你们想要什么 |
[18:19] | USS Butterscotch, I mean, you gotta try it. | 你们一定要试试奶油糖果战舰 |
[18:21] | It is out of this world, I’m telling ya! | 我跟你讲 那简直是举世无双 |
[18:31] | I like this guy! | 我喜欢这小子 |
[18:34] | “USS… Butterscotch.” | “奶油糖果… 战舰” |
[18:45] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁做事 |
[18:50] | Oh, come on. No, no! No, seriously– | 拜托 不 不 不 我是认真的… |
[19:04] | Get your hands off me! | 放开我 |
[19:09] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[19:10] | Steve? Steve? | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 |
[19:13] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[19:15] | What did you do to him? What did you do? | 你们把他怎么样了 你们做什么了 |
[19:20] | Put them in the chairs. | 把他们绑在椅子上 |
[19:23] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[19:25] | Steve– | 史蒂夫 |
[19:26] | Steve, wake up. Steve? | 史蒂夫 醒醒 史蒂夫 |
[19:31] | What did you do?! | 你们做了什么 |
[19:36] | Don’t touch him. | 别碰他 |
[19:39] | Steve? Steve, can you hear me? | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 能听到我说话吗 |
[19:41] | I think your friend need a doctor. | 我觉得你朋友需要一个医生 |
[19:47] | Good thing… | 好消息是… |
[19:50] | we have the very best. | 我们有最棒的医生 |
[20:06] | You are going to regret that, little bitch. | 你会后悔的 小婊子 |
[20:15] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[20:16] | Let us outta here! | 放我们出去 |
[20:18] | Bastards! Let us out! Let us out! | 混蛋 放我们出去 放我们出去 |
[21:26] | It can’t be good for her to be in there for this long. | 她在里面这么久肯定不妙 |
[21:28] | Mike, you need to relax. | 迈克 你需要放轻松 |
[21:29] | What if she gets brain damage or something? | 如果她脑损伤什么的怎么办 |
[21:31] | Oh, shit. Is that, like, a real thing? | 该死 那是真的吗 |
[21:33] | No, it’s not. He made it up. | 不是 他瞎编的 |
[21:34] | Mike doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 迈克不懂自己在讲什么 |
[21:36] | – Oh, and you do? – No, I… | -那你懂咯 -不 我… |
[21:37] | Yes, from The Hawkins Post. | 没错 《霍金斯邮报》的 |
[21:39] | I– I called a couple days ago about the– | 我… 我几天前打电话问过… |
[21:42] | Yes, yes, um… | 对 是的 |
[21:43] | I was just… | 我只是想… |
[21:45] | following up to see if anything else had gone missing, | 回来确认一下是不是有其它东西失踪了 |
[21:48] | or if– Okay. | 或者… 好吧 |
[21:50] | Um, sorry to bother– | 抱歉打扰你了… |
[21:56] | – Who’s next? – There is no next. | -下一个打给谁 -没有下一个了 |
[21:58] | Unless you want to start calling random people’s homes. | 除非你随便挑人家打电话 |
[22:01] | – It doesn’t make sense. – What part of any of this makes sense? | -这说不通 -这一切哪里说得通 |
[22:03] | There’s a pattern, okay? A consistency to their behavior. | 这是有模式的 它们的行为肯定有规律 |
[22:06] | They’ve been feeding on these chemicals since this started, | 它们一开始就吃这种化学物质 |
[22:08] | and– and, what, they just stop, out of the blue? | 然后…怎样 它们突然就不吃了 |
[22:10] | Maybe they have all the chemicals they need. | 也许它们已经吃够了 |
[22:12] | Maybe they’ve all turned into those… things. | 也许它们已经都变成那些…怪物了 |
[22:15] | But what about the source? | 但源头呢 |
[22:16] | I mean, did the Mind Flayer just suddenly stop infecting people? | 我是说 吸灵魔突然就不感染人类了 |
[22:20] | And even if the flayed are monsters now, why can’t El find them? | 即使失灵者现在都是怪物了 为什么一一找不到 |
[22:24] | Okay, can you guys settle an argument for us? | 好吧 你们能帮我们评评理吗 |
[22:27] | Who do you think should decide El’s limits? | 你们认为谁应该来决定一一的限度 |
[22:29] | Mike or Eleven? | 迈克还是十一 |
[22:31] | The way that you frame that is such bullshit. | 你这样的描述简直是胡说 |
[22:33] | It’s not bullshit, Mike. This is your whole problem. | 这不是胡说 迈克 这就是你的问题所在 |
[22:35] | And it’s also precisely the reason why she dumped your ass. | 这也正是她甩掉你的原因 |
[22:38] | El dumped you? | 一一把你甩了 |
[22:39] | Yeah, because she is conspiring against me. | 是的 因为她一直针对我 |
[22:41] | She’s corrupting her. | 她在腐化她 |
[22:42] | No, enlightening her. | 不 是启发她 |
[22:43] | The fact is, she’s not yours. | 事实是 她不属于你 |
[22:45] | She’s her own person, fully capable of making her own decisions. | 她属于她自己 完全有能力自己做决定 |
[22:48] | She’s risking her life for no reason. | 她无缘无故地用自己的生命冒险 |
[22:49] | For no reason? | 无缘无故 |
[22:50] | Mike, the flayed are out there doing God knows what. | 迈克 失灵者们现在就在外面为所欲为 |
[22:52] | – Killing, flaying… – Transforming into monsters. | -杀戮 吸灵… -变身为怪物 |
[22:56] | And El’s not stupid. | 而且一一也不是傻子 |
[22:57] | She knows her abilities better than any of us. | 她比我们更了解自己的能力 |
[22:59] | – Exactly, thank you. – And she is her own person. | -正是 谢谢 -她是个独立的人 |
[23:02] | – Exactly. – With her own free will. | -正是 -她会按自己的意愿做事 |
[23:03] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[23:04] | El has saved the world twice, and Mike still doesn’t trust her. | 一一已经两次拯救这世界了 而迈克还是不信任她 |
[23:07] | You wanna talk about trust, really? | 你想来讨论信任吗 真的吗 |
[23:09] | After you made Eleven spy on us? | 你还让十一来偷窥我们 |
[23:11] | – Wait, what? – Oh, she didn’t tell you this? | -等等 什么 -她没告诉你吗 |
[23:13] | – No. – Your girlfriend used El’s powers to spy on us. | -没有 -你女朋友用一一的能力来偷窥我们 |
[23:17] | No, no, no, I did not make her. | 不 不 不 不是我让她做的 |
[23:18] | It was her idea. | 是她的主意 |
[23:19] | And why are we even talking about this, seriously? | 说真的 我们为什么要讨论这个 |
[23:21] | Yeah, who cares? | 是啊 谁在乎 |
[23:22] | – I care. – Yeah. | -我在乎 -没错 |
[23:23] | I guess girlfriends don’t lie, they spy. | 看来女朋友都不说谎 她们直接偷窥 |
[23:25] | We were just joking around. | 我们只是在闹着玩 |
[23:26] | Wouldn’t it’ve been so funny | 如果我正好在拉一大坨屎 |
[23:28] | if I was taking a massive shit or something? | 或者别的什么事会不会很好笑 |
[23:29] | – You weren’t. – But what if I was? | -你没在拉 -但如果我有呢 |
[23:31] | – Then gross! – Seriously, Mike? | -好恶心 -你是认真的吗 迈克 |
[23:33] | I’m just trying to demonstrate | 我只是在说明麦克斯 |
[23:34] | how careless Max is with Eleven’s powers. | 有多不小心对待十一的能力 |
[23:36] | In fact, how careless all of you are. | 事实上 你们都很不小心 |
[23:38] | You’re treating her like | 你们就像对待一个机器 |
[23:38] | some kind of machine when she’s not a machine, | 那样对待她 可她不是机器 |
[23:40] | and I don’t want her to die looking for the flayed | 而且我不想她因为寻找失灵者而死 |
[23:42] | when they’ve obviously vanished off the face of the Earth. | 因为失灵者们显然已经从地球上消失了 |
[23:44] | So can we please just come up with a new plan | 所以能不能拜托大家想个新方案 |
[23:45] | because I love her and I can’t lose her again. | 因为我爱她 我不能再失去她了 |
[23:56] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[23:57] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[23:59] | Just a family discussion. | 集体讨论而已 |
[24:05] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[24:07] | Found who? | 找到谁了 |
[24:13] | He calls it the key, and this key emits a great energy. | 他说那叫钥匙 还说钥匙会释放巨大的能量 |
[24:20] | It requires much strength, power. | 它需要强大的力量 电力 |
[24:25] | Those houses, like the one you found, | 而那些房屋 比如你们发现的那座 |
[24:27] | they’re located near, uh, transformers. | 位于变压器附近 |
[24:30] | They’re stealing from your town’s power grid. | 正在从你们镇上的电网窃取电力 |
[24:33] | Why build this key here? | 为什么要在这里建造钥匙 |
[24:35] | Why are they not doing this in their own backyard? | 他们怎么不在自己后院造呢 |
[24:36] | What are they trying to do, blow us to smithereens? | 他们想干什么 把我们炸成碎片吗 |
[24:48] | There were many of these, uh, keys before in Russia, | 这样的钥匙 曾经在苏联大量存在 |
[24:51] | but they turned out wrong. | 但最后都无法正常运作 |
[24:54] | They had to come to where the… where the, uh… | 他们就得去往 去往 |
[24:57] | Where the what? | 去哪里 |
[24:57] | – I don’t understand what he’s saying. – I thought you were fluent. | -我没听懂他说什么 -我以为你俄语很流利呢 |
[25:00] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:01] | Are my free translation services not good enough for you? | 你们不满意我的免费翻译服务是吗 |
[25:04] | Because you can just go ahead and file your complaint | 你们就是想狠狠控诉我 |
[25:07] | right up my ass! | 也是白搭 |
[25:10] | What is Smirnoff doing? | 司木露干什么呢 |
[25:11] | He’s showing me. | 他是在告诉我 |
[25:18] | Uh, he says the straw, | 他说吸管 |
[25:20] | they’re using it to penetrate a hole | 他们在用吸管打洞 |
[25:24] | in… A box? | 给盒子打洞 |
[25:31] | Okay, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 |
[25:32] | The straw represents the key, which emits a great energy. | 吸管代表的是钥匙 能够释放庞大的能量 |
[25:38] | They’re using this energy… | 他们要利用这股能量 |
[25:41] | to break through a barrier, | 冲破阻碍 |
[25:45] | to open… | 来开启 |
[25:47] | a doorway. | 一扇门 |
[25:49] | A doorway between worlds. | 一扇联通不同世界的门 |
[26:00] | But it seems this key was only half the equation. | 不过似乎钥匙还只是必要条件的一半 |
[26:04] | Location– Location was the other half. | 选址是条件的另一半 |
[26:10] | Oh, what– | 要做什么 |
[26:13] | In Hawkins, this door had been opened once. | 在霍金斯 这扇门曾被开启过一次 |
[26:20] | It was still… | 它现在还在 |
[26:22] | healing. | 复原中 |
[26:28] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[26:30] | So, this door is open now? | 所以说 这扇门现在开了 |
[26:36] | He says it is… | 他说门 |
[26:39] | opening. | 正在开 |
[26:47] | – Where are you going? – To call our children. | -你要干什么 -给孩子们打电话 |
[26:53] | Can we watch Looney Tunes now? | 我们能接着看《乐一通》了吗 |
[26:56] | Nyet. | 不行 |
[27:05] | – Can I help you with something? – Whiskey. | -需要我帮你找点什么吗 -威士忌 |
[27:07] | – You have whiskey? – No, but I do have vodka. | -你有威士忌没 -没 但伏特加倒是有 |
[27:37] | If there’s a way to start this key, | 有办法开启这把钥匙 |
[27:38] | there’s gotta be a way to stop it, yeah? | 就会有办法阻止启用它 对吧 |
[27:40] | Turn it off? | 关了它 |
[27:47] | – Right. – Right? | -没错 -对吧 |
[27:53] | The key, is there a way to turn it off? | 那钥匙 有办法关闭吗 |
[27:58] | He says, “Of course he could turn it off. | 他说 他当然能把它关掉 |
[28:00] | Could… Edison not turn off a lamp, could Bell not hang up a phone?” | 爱迪生会关不掉电灯吗 贝尔会挂不断电话吗 |
[28:04] | Cocky bastard. “But…” | 自以为是的混蛋 不过 |
[28:06] | But what? | 不过什么 |
[28:08] | But he is now… | 不过他现在 |
[28:10] | “Naked.” | “光着” |
[28:13] | Sorry, “Exposed.” Compromised. | 抱歉 是”暴露了” 有损声誉 |
[28:16] | Hey, I will get you there. | 我带你到那去 |
[28:19] | I will get you to your key. | 我会把你带到你的钥匙那 |
[28:35] | You wanna ask him what the hell’s so funny about that? | 你要不要问问他什么事这么好笑 |
[28:45] | He says he likes your courage. | 他说他欣赏你的勇气 |
[28:47] | You remind him of a… | 你在他眼里是 |
[28:50] | …fat Rambo. | 发福版的兰博 |
[28:55] | But he says that even thin Rambo couldn’t get there. | 但他说就算是身形健硕的兰博也没法去那里 |
[28:59] | This key, it is in an underground fortress | 这把钥匙在一座地下堡垒里 |
[29:03] | designed by the greatest Russian minds, | 由苏联的顶尖智囊设计 |
[29:06] | guarded by their greatest warriors. | 有他们的精锐战士守卫 |
[29:11] | Breaking in is… | 想要擅闯 |
[29:14] | impossible. | 不可能 |
[29:27] | Jackpot. | 撞大运了 |
[29:42] | Do you even know how to drive? | 你到底会不会开车 |
[29:43] | How hard can it be? Max did it. | 能有多难 麦克斯都能开 |
[29:46] | – Aw, come on. – You seriously thought | -怎么会这样 -你真以为 |
[29:48] | – they’d just leave keys in there? – There’s gotta be a spare. | -人家会留钥匙在这里 -肯定有把备用的 |
[30:01] | – Hey, Dustin? – Yeah? | -达斯汀 -怎么了 |
[30:03] | How big did you say that Demogorgon was? | 你说魔王块头有多大来着 |
[30:06] | Big. Nine feet or so. Why? | 超大 差不多两米七高 怎么了 |
[30:21] | Found ’em. | 找到了 |
[30:24] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡 |
[30:26] | What the hell is that?! | 那是什么玩意 |
[30:27] | A deadly weapon. | 致命武器 |
[30:29] | Could be useful. | 可能会派上用场 |
[30:31] | – For what? – What do you think? | -什么用场 -你觉得呢 |
[30:33] | Taking down Commies, saving your friends. | 放倒共党 解救你的朋友 |
[30:35] | Thought you were more realistic than that, nerd. | 我还以为你很现实呢 书呆 |
[30:38] | We don’t even know where they are, | 我们都不知道他们在哪 |
[30:39] | and even if we did, there are a million guards up there | 就算我们知道在哪 门口也该守了数不清的警卫 |
[30:41] | with weapons way deadlier than that. | 手持比你那更致命的武器 |
[30:44] | The best thing we can do | 我们能为他们做的最好的事 |
[30:44] | for them is to get out of here and find help. | 就是从这离开 寻求帮助 |
[30:47] | Easy with that. | 你悠着点 |
[30:48] | Our chance of surviving, and theirs, rises substantially. | 这样我们和他们存活的几率才大大提高 |
[30:51] | Just trust me on this. Please? | 就信我这一次吧 拜托 |
[31:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[31:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[31:06] | – Help! – Hey, would you stop yelling? | -救命 -你能别喊了吗 |
[31:09] | Steve! Oh, my God! | 史蒂夫 我的天啊 |
[31:12] | Steve… | 史蒂夫 |
[31:14] | Are– Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:16] | My ears are ringing, and I can’t really breathe, | 我耳鸣了 呼吸也不顺畅 |
[31:18] | my eye feels like it’s about to pop out of my skull, | 眼珠感觉就要从头骨弹出去了 |
[31:20] | but, you know, apart from that, I’m doing pretty good. | 不过除了这些 都挺好的 |
[31:24] | Well, the good news is that they’re calling you a doctor. | 好消息是他们要给你叫医生来 |
[31:31] | Is this his place of work? | 这里是办公地点吗 |
[31:32] | I love the vibe. | 氛围我很喜欢 |
[31:34] | Charming. | 十分宜人 |
[31:35] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[31:36] | So, okay, do you see that table over there to your right? | 看到你右边的桌子了吗 |
[31:39] | No, your other right. | 不 另一边 |
[31:40] | – Oh. – Yeah, okay. | -看到了 -好 |
[31:42] | – And do you see those scissors? – Uh-huh. | -看到那把剪子了吗 -嗯 |
[31:44] | Yeah, well, I think that if we | 好 试想如果我们 |
[31:46] | move at the same time, we could get over there, | 同时挪动 我们就能凑到边上去 |
[31:48] | and then maybe I could | 我或许能 |
[31:49] | kick the table and knock them into your lap. | 踢动桌子 把剪刀送到你大腿边 |
[31:50] | And I could cut the binds. | 然后我就能把绳索剪开了 |
[31:52] | Yeah, and we could get out of here. | 对 我们就能逃出这了 |
[31:53] | – Gotcha. Okay, yeah, we can do that. – Yeah. | -明白了 好的 我们能做到 -对 |
[31:55] | Those morons. They left scissors in here? | 那些蠢货 竟然把剪刀留在这里 |
[31:57] | – Yeah, morons. – Total morons. | -是啊 是够蠢的 -不折不扣的蠢货 |
[31:59] | – Okay. – Okay, so, | -好了 -好了 |
[32:01] | on the count of three, we’re gonna hop. | 我数到三 我们一起跳 |
[32:03] | – Okay, good, hop on three. I gotcha. – All right. | -好的 数到三就跳 我知道了 -行 |
[32:05] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[32:09] | – Okay, that worked. – Okay. | -太好了 刚才那样管用 -好的 |
[32:11] | – All right. Uh, let’s try again. – Right. | -好 咱们再试试 -好 |
[32:12] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[32:14] | – Holy shit, this is gonna work! – We’re close. Ready? | -我们绝对可以 -越来越近了 准备 |
[32:16] | Okay, one, two, three. | 好 一 二 三 |
[32:25] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[32:27] | Don’t cry. Robin. | 罗宾 不要哭 |
[32:31] | Are you laughing? | 你在笑吗 |
[32:34] | – Yeah. – Jesus! | -对 -上帝啊 |
[32:36] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[32:40] | I’m so sorry. It’s just… | 抱歉 只是 |
[32:42] | I can’t believe… | 我都不敢信 |
[32:44] | I’m gonna die in a secret Russian base | 我会和”秀发”史蒂夫·哈灵顿 |
[32:47] | with Steve “The Hair” Harrington. | 死在一个苏联秘密基地 |
[32:49] | – It’s just too trippy, man. – We’re not gonna die. | -这也太神奇了 -我们不会死的 |
[32:51] | We’re gonna get out of here, okay? | 我们会出去的 明白吗 |
[32:53] | Just– You gotta let me just think for a second. | 只要 你让我花点时间想想办法 |
[32:56] | Do you remember, um, Mrs. Click’s sophomore history class? | 你记得滴答老师教的高二历史课吗 |
[33:02] | What? | 什么 |
[33:03] | Mrs. Clickity-Clackity. | 滴里搭拉女士 |
[33:06] | That’s what us band dweebs called her. | 我们那些乐队怪咖这么叫她 |
[33:09] | It was first period, Tuesdays and Thursdays, | 是周二还有周四的第一节课 |
[33:14] | so you were always late. | 所以你总是迟到 |
[33:16] | And you always had the same breakfast. | 你还总是吃一样的早饭 |
[33:20] | Bacon, egg, and cheese on a sesame bagel. | 芝麻贝果配培根 鸡蛋 奶酪 |
[33:24] | I sat behind you two days a week for a year. | 那一年每周有两天我就坐在你后面 |
[33:29] | Mister Funny. | 搞笑先生 |
[33:31] | Mister Cool. | 炫酷先生 |
[33:33] | The King of Hawkins High himself. | 霍金斯高中之王本尊 |
[33:38] | Do you even remember me from that class? | 你是不是都不记得我在那节课上 |
[33:44] | Of course you don’t. | 你肯定不记得 |
[33:46] | You were a real asshole, you know that? | 你那时就是个混蛋 你知道吗 |
[33:49] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[33:51] | But it didn’t even matter. | 但是那不算什么 |
[33:52] | It didn’t matter that you were an ass. | 就算你是个混蛋也没什么 |
[33:54] | I was still… | 我那会还是 |
[33:56] | obsessed with you. | 迷恋你 |
[33:58] | Even though all of us losers pretend to be above it all, | 就算我们这些废柴都假装不屑一顾 |
[34:00] | we still just wanna be popular… | 我们还是想受欢迎的 |
[34:05] | accepted, normal. | 想被人认可 普普通通的 |
[34:08] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这样能让你好受些的话 |
[34:09] | having those things isn’t all that great. | 有那些称号可不如想象中的那么好 |
[34:11] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[34:13] | It just baffles me. | 让我很迷惑 |
[34:15] | Everything that people tell you is important, | 人们告诉你很重要的事 |
[34:17] | everything that people say you should care about, its all just… | 人们告诉你应该关心的事 全都是 |
[34:23] | …bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[34:25] | But I guess you gotta mess up to figure things out, right? | 不过我看你只有搞砸了之后才能想明白吧 |
[34:28] | I hope so. | 我希望是这样 |
[34:30] | I feel like my whole life has been… | 我觉得我一辈子 |
[34:33] | one big error. | 就是个巨大的错误 |
[34:36] | Yep. | 对 |
[34:38] | At least it can’t get any more messed up than this. | 至少不会比现在这样更糟糕了 |
[34:42] | You know, I wish I’d known you in Click’s class. | 我希望我当时能在滴答女士的课上认识你 |
[34:44] | – Yeah? – Really, I do. | -是吗 -真的 |
[34:47] | Maybe you could’ve helped me pass the class. | 说不定你能帮我把那门课弄及格 |
[34:50] | Maybe instead of being here, | 说不定我就不会在这里 |
[34:51] | I’d be on my way to college right now. | 而是正在去上大学的路上了 |
[34:53] | And I would have no idea | 我也不会知道 |
[34:56] | that there were evil Russians beneath our feet, | 我们脚下藏着邪恶苏联人了 |
[34:58] | and I would be happily | 我会幸福地 |
[35:00] | slinging ice cream with some other schmuck. | 和另外某个蠢蛋一起卖冰淇淋 |
[35:05] | Gotta say, though, | 我得承认 |
[35:06] | I liked being your schmuck. | 我喜欢当你的蠢蛋朋友 |
[35:09] | It was fun while it lasted. | 至少曾经很开心 |
[35:12] | It was. | 是挺开心的 |
[35:20] | Where were you two going? | 你们想去哪啊 |
[35:31] | Try telling the truth this time, yes? | 这回试着说实话吧 |
[35:34] | It will make your visit with Dr. Zharkov less painful. | 这会让你和扎科夫博士的会面没那么痛苦 |
[35:48] | Wait a second. Wait. Hold on. | 等一下 等等 |
[35:49] | Okay! Wait, wait, wait! What is that thing? | 好 等等 那是什么 |
[35:51] | It will help you talk. | 这会帮你说实话 |
[35:54] | Did you even clean that thing?! | 你是不是都没消过毒 |
[36:23] | What’s he doing now? | 他现在在干什么 |
[36:34] | And that’s not normal, right? | 那样不正常 对吧 |
[36:36] | Billy staying in his room on the Fourth of July? | 比利在国庆节的时候待在他的屋里 |
[36:38] | No, that’s not normal. | 那绝对不正常 |
[36:39] | He wants us to find him. | 他想让我们找到他 |
[36:41] | Yeah, that’s what I’m afraid of. | 对 我就是担心这点 |
[36:43] | If we go to Billy, | 如果我们去找比利 |
[36:45] | then the rest of the flayed know where we are. | 那其余的失灵者就会知道我们在哪 |
[36:46] | It’s a trap, I agree. We’ll be ambushed. | 是个陷阱 我同意 我们会被埋伏 |
[36:49] | We won’t be surprised. | 我们不会被偷袭 |
[36:50] | We’ll know that they’re coming, | 我们知道他们会来 |
[36:52] | and we will kick their flayed butts. | 我们会给那些失灵者颜色看看 |
[36:54] | You mean El will kick their butts. | 你是说一一会给他们颜色看看 |
[37:02] | 幸运符 配有棉花糖碎的糖霜燕麦片 | |
[37:05] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[37:06] | No. | 不 |
[37:08] | Rainbow. Three to the right, four to the left. | 彩虹 右转三下 左转四下 |
[37:11] | Sunflower. Rainbow. | 向日葵 彩虹 |
[37:14] | – It’s too risky. – Yeah, and unnecessary. | -风险太大了 -对 而且没必要 |
[37:17] | Killing the flayed won’t stop the Mind Flayer. | 杀掉失灵者不会阻止吸灵魔 |
[37:20] | We have to find out where it’s spreading from. | 我们必须找到是从哪里开始扩散的 |
[37:21] | We have to find the source. | 我们要找到根源 |
[37:23] | Billy knows it. | 比利知道 |
[37:25] | Billy’s been there. | 比利去过那 |
[37:28] | To the source. | 去过源头 |
[37:29] | – Yeah, but– – It’s a trap. I know. | -对 但是 -那是陷阱 我明白 |
[37:32] | We can’t go to Billy, | 我们不能去找比利 |
[37:34] | but I think there’s another way. | 不过我觉得还有一种办法 |
[37:38] | A way for me to see where he’s been. | 我能看到他去过的地方 |
[37:49] | El, I know you think you have to do this, but you don’t. | 一一 你觉得你必须这么做 但其实不是的 |
[37:53] | It’s just, you’ve only done this before once. | 只是 你之前只这么做过一次 |
[37:55] | And your mom, she loved you, | 而且你妈妈 她很爱你 |
[37:58] | and wanted you to know what happened. | 愿意让你知道发生了什么 |
[38:00] | And Billy’s mind is– is sick, diseased. | 比利的心思是扭曲 病态的 |
[38:03] | The Mind Flayer is in him. | 吸灵魔在他体内 |
[38:06] | He can’t hurt me. | 他伤不了我的 |
[38:08] | Not in there. | 在那是不会的 |
[38:09] | We don’t know that. | 我们并不清楚 |
[38:13] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[38:16] | I need you to trust me. | 我要你相信我 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:24] | Just… be careful. | 小心点 |
[39:30] | Billy. | 比利 |
[39:35] | Can you hear me? | 你听得见吗 |
[39:39] | I want to see. | 我想看看 |
[39:41] | I want to see what happened. | 我想看看发生什么了 |
[39:53] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[39:59] | Stop! No! No! No! | 住手 不 不 不 |
[40:01] | No! | 不 |
[40:41] | El, are you okay? | 一一 你还好吗 |
[40:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:47] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[40:49] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[40:50] | I’m… on a beach. | 我在海滩上 |
[40:53] | Okay, I may be dense, | 我可能有点笨 |
[40:56] | but the last I checked, | 但据我所知 |
[40:58] | there weren’t any beaches in Hawkins. | 霍金斯没有海滩 |
[41:00] | What else do you see? | 你还看到了什么 |
[41:09] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[41:12] | She’s… pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[41:17] | I… I think she’s looking at me. | 我觉得她在看我 |
[41:32] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[41:34] | There’s… a boy. | 还有一个小男孩 |
[41:37] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[41:38] | Yeah, I saw that! | 嗯 我看到了 |
[41:40] | That was at least seven feet. | 至少有两米高 |
[41:41] | I don’t know what it was, but it almost gave me a heart attack. | 我不知道是怎么回事 但我吓坏了 |
[41:44] | Ten more minutes? | 再玩十分钟好吗 |
[41:47] | – Yeah, okay, ten more minutes. – Okay. | -好 再玩十分钟 -好 |
[41:49] | But any longer than that, Dad’s gonna be mad, okay? | 但超过十分钟 爸爸就要生气了 好吗 |
[41:52] | Okay! | 好 |
[41:55] | Billy? | 比利 |
[41:57] | Watch out for rip currents! | 小心激流 |
[41:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:01] | It’s Billy. | 那是比利 |
[42:04] | It’s California. | 在加利福尼亚 |
[42:06] | It’s a memory. | 那是一段回忆 |
[42:16] | I think I see it. The source. | 我觉得我看到了源头 |
[42:43] | Two minutes, Jim. | 就两分钟 吉姆 |
[42:45] | It’s a secure line, | 这是一条安全线路 |
[42:46] | but any longer than that and they could trace you. | 但超过两分钟 他们就会追踪到你 |
[42:48] | Yeah, I want ’em to trace me. | 我想让他们来追踪我 |
[42:49] | What? | 什么 |
[42:54] | Philadelphia Public Library. | 费城公共图书馆 |
[42:59] | This is Jim Hopper… | 我是吉姆·霍普 |
[43:01] | uh… police chief, Hawkins. | 霍金斯的警察局长 |
[43:04] | I got this number from Dr. Sam Owens. | 是塞姆·欧文斯博士给我这个号码的 |
[43:07] | What is your identification code? | 你的身份码是什么 |
[43:08] | Identification code? | 身份码 |
[43:10] | You don’t know it? | 你不知道吗 |
[43:11] | You must be joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[43:12] | Oh, no, no, I got it, I got it. | 不 不 我找到了 找到了 |
[43:14] | I got it. | 我知道 |
[43:15] | You wrote it down and kept it in your wallet? | 你居然把它写下来 放在钱包里 |
[43:20] | “Antique Chariot.” Listen. | 古董战车 听着 |
[43:22] | Um, tell Owens that the Russkies are opening the gate. | 告诉欧文斯 苏联人要打开入口了 |
[43:26] | Now, he’ll know what that means. | 他会明白的 |
[43:27] | Not about the Russkies, but about the gate. | 我不是指苏联人 而是指入口 |
[43:29] | Tell him that there’s an entrance at Starcourt Mall. | 告诉他 星庭商场里有一个入口 |
[43:32] | I know how to get in, | 我知道怎么进去 |
[43:34] | but I need backup, a lot of backup. | 但我需要大量支援 |
[43:35] | Have him call me back here at 618-625-8313. | 让他给我回电6186258313 |
[43:39] | Your message will be relayed. | 你的信息将被传达 |
[43:44] | – So, now what? – Now, we, uh… we wait. | -现在怎么办 -我们就等着 |
[43:48] | You compromised me, Jim. | 你让我陷入危险了 吉姆 |
[43:50] | You do realize that, don’t you? I’m gonna have to relocate. | 你知道的 对吗 我得转移了 |
[43:53] | – How long do we wait? – As long as it takes. | -要等多久 -等他打来为止 |
[43:54] | How can you just sit there being calm? | 你怎么能这么冷静地坐着 |
[43:57] | I am not calm! | 我不冷静 |
[43:58] | Our kids are in danger! | 我们的孩子有危险 |
[44:00] | You said they were at the festival! | 你说他们在参加节日庆典 |
[44:02] | Which is, like, ten minutes from the gate! | 那地方离入口就只有十分钟路程 |
[44:08] | What are you doing? Joyce? | 你要干什么 乔伊 |
[44:10] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[44:14] | Philadelphia Public Library. | 费城公共图书馆 |
[44:16] | Yes, hello. | 你好 |
[44:16] | Uh, this is, uh, Antique Chariot’s partner… | 我是古董战车的搭档 |
[44:20] | Wheelbarrow. | 独轮车 |
[44:21] | I don’t think Antique Chariot | 古董战车没有 |
[44:23] | properly conveyed the urgency of our situation. | 准确地传达情况的紧急 |
[44:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[44:28] | Can’t just sit around and wait for a call. | 我不能坐着干等电话 |
[44:30] | – Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to stay calm. – No. | -女士 你要保持冷静 -不 |
[44:32] | Don’t you dare patronize me! | 别以高人一等的态度对待我 |
[44:35] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[44:37] | if you’re some glorified secretary or what, | 不管你是什么光荣秘书 |
[44:39] | but if you don’t wanna lose your job, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 你要是不想丢饭碗 就按我说的做 |
[44:43] | When I hang up, | 我挂电话后 |
[44:44] | you’re gonna get up off your ass, | 你马上起身 |
[44:46] | and you’re gonna go find Owens and tell him what’s going on. | 去找欧文斯 告诉他发生了什么 |
[44:48] | We don’t have time to talk about it and neither does he. | 我们没时间讨论 他也一样 |
[44:52] | He’s gotta get to Hawkins, | 他得来霍金斯 |
[44:53] | and he’s gotta bring his men right now! | 带上他的人马立刻过来 |
[44:56] | Do you understand me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[44:58] | Yes, yes, ma’am. | 是的 明白了 女士 |
[44:59] | Thank you. And good day. | 谢谢 再见 |
[45:02] | It’s been exactly one minute, Joyce. | 刚好一分钟 乔伊 |
[45:05] | That’s one minute too long. | 一分钟太久了 |
[45:09] | Alexei. | 阿列克西 |
[45:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[45:11] | We gotta go. Vroom, vroom. | 我们得走了 快 |
[45:13] | Back to Hawkins. Come on. | 回去霍金斯 快 |
[45:15] | Come on. | 快走 |
[45:30] | Honestly, I don’t really feel anything. | 老实说 我没什么感觉 |
[45:33] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[45:35] | I mean, I… I feel fine. | 我感觉还好 |
[45:38] | – I feel normal. – Yeah, I feel– I feel fine. | -我感觉正常 -我感觉还好 |
[45:41] | I kinda feel good. | 我感觉不错 |
[45:45] | – Wanna know a secret? – What? | -想知道一个秘密吗 -什么 |
[45:46] | I like it, too! | 我也喜欢这种感觉 |
[45:51] | – I feel good. – Morons. They messed up the drug. | -我感觉很好 -蠢货 他们打错药了吧 |
[45:53] | They messed it up! | 他们搞砸了 |
[45:55] | – Morons. Hey, morons! – Morons! | -蠢货 蠢货 -蠢货 |
[45:59] | Moron! Mor– | 蠢货 蠢货 |
[46:02] | Oh, no. There’s definitely something wrong with us. | 我们肯定有不对劲 |
[46:05] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[46:23] | Would now be a good time to tell you that I don’t like doctors? | 我现在能说我不喜欢医生吗 |
[46:28] | Let’s try this again, yes? | 我们再来一次 好吗 |
[46:33] | Who do you work for? | 你们为谁工作 |
[46:35] | Scoops. | 勺子 |
[46:37] | Scoops Ahoy. | 海员勺 |
[46:40] | How did you find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[46:42] | Totally by accident. | 完全是个意外 |
[46:45] | More lies. | 继续耍我们 |
[46:50] | – What is that shiny little toy? – Where you going with that, doc? | -那闪亮的小玩意是什么 -医生你要用它干什么 |
[46:54] | Whoa, whoa, hey, hey. Wait! No! Wait! Wait! | 等等 不要 等等 等等 |
[46:57] | There was a code! There was a code! We heard a code! | 密码 密码 我们听到一条密码 |
[47:00] | Code. | 密文 |
[47:02] | What code? | 什么样的密文 |
[47:03] | “The week is long. | “这周很长 |
[47:04] | The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west.” | 当蓝在西边遇到黄 银猫进食” |
[47:07] | Blah, blah, blah. | 什么 什么的 |
[47:08] | You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, | 你在镇上满世界地播报这该死的间谍消息 |
[47:13] | and we picked it up on our Cerebro, | 被我们的脑波增幅器截获了 |
[47:15] | and we cracked it in a day. | 然后我们一天就把它破译了 |
[47:17] | A day! | 就一天 |
[47:19] | You think you’re so smart, | 你自以为很聪明 |
[47:21] | but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living | 但几个冰淇淋店打工的孩子 |
[47:25] | cracked your code in a day, | 一天之内就破译了你的密文 |
[47:27] | and now, people know you’re here. | 现在大家都知道你在这里 |
[47:28] | Who knows we are here, little bitch? | 还有谁知道我们在这里 小混蛋 |
[47:31] | Uh, well, Dustin knows. | 达斯汀也知道 |
[47:32] | Hey, Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[47:33] | – Yeah, Dustin Henderson, he knows. – Steve! | -达斯汀·亨德森 他也知道 -史蒂夫 |
[47:36] | Dustin Henderson. | 达斯汀·亨德森 |
[47:38] | It is your small, curly-haired friend? | 是你那个卷毛小朋友吗 |
[47:41] | Oh, curly-haired. Great hair. Small. Kind of like a ‘fro. Yeah. | 卷发 漂亮的卷发 小个子 有点像女孩 |
[47:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[47:45] | He’s long gone, you big asshole. | 他早就跑了 你这个大混蛋 |
[47:47] | And he’s probably calling Hopper, | 他可能已经在给霍普打电话了 |
[47:49] | and Hopper’s calling the US cavalry. | 霍普再打给美国装甲部队 |
[47:53] | They’re gonna come in here, commando-style, guns a-blazin’, | 他们会来这里突击你们 火力全开 |
[47:56] | and kick your sorry asses back to Russia. | 把你们这帮可怜虫打回俄罗斯老家 |
[47:57] | You’re gonna be two pieces of toast. | 你会被打成两半 |
[48:04] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[48:06] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[48:43] | Hey! Henderson! | 亨德森 |
[48:44] | That’s crazy, I was just talking about you. | 太疯狂了 我刚刚还讲到你 |
[48:46] | – Oh, my God! – Get ready to run. | -天哪 -准备逃走 |
[49:17] | Hey! Billy, stop! | 比利 住手 |
[49:19] | What the hell is wrong with you? What did we talk about, huh? | 你到底怎么了 我们之前是怎么说的 |
[49:22] | You gotta slide! | 你得滑垒 |
[49:23] | – I know. – Wait. | -我知道 -等等 |
[49:25] | – Afraid you’re gonna get hurt, is that it? – No. | -你怕会受伤 对吗 -不是 |
[49:28] | Well, what then? What? | 那是为什么 到底为什么 |
[49:30] | What did I raise, a pussy for a son? | 我养了个软蛋儿子吗 |
[49:33] | Leave me alone! | 别管我 |
[49:35] | That’s right, run! Like you always do! | 好啊 逃吧 你只会逃走 |
[49:47] | Where were you last night? Where were you? | 昨晚你去哪儿了 你在哪里 |
[49:50] | – I told you, I was with Wendy. – Stop lying to me! | -我说了我和温迪在一起 -别再骗我了 |
[49:54] | – I’m not lying to you! – You saw him again, didn’t you? | -我没有骗你 -你又去见他了 是不是 |
[49:56] | – Didn’t you?! – Get away from me! | -是不是 -离我远点 |
[49:59] | – I said, get away! – You– you whore! | -我叫你滚开 -你 你这个婊子 |
[50:01] | – Stop it! – Bitch! | -住手 -荡妇 |
[50:02] | – Don’t hurt her! – No! | -别伤害她 -不 |
[50:03] | – Don’t hurt her! – You bastard! | -别伤害她 -你这个禽兽 |
[50:07] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[50:09] | I don’t understand. Why not? | 我不明白 为什么不行呢 |
[50:11] | Please, Mom, don’t do this. | 求你了 妈妈 别这样 |
[50:13] | Please come home. | 求你回家吧 |
[50:15] | No. How long? How long?! | 不 要过多久 要过多久 |
[50:19] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[50:20] | Get back here! | 你给我回来 |
[50:24] | Get up! What, are you scared to fight me? | 起来啊 怎么了 你不敢和我打吗 |
[50:27] | You scared? | 你怕了吗 |
[50:28] | Get up and fight me, pussy! Pussy! | 起来和我打 软蛋 你这个软蛋 |
[50:32] | Billy, come over here, I want you to meet someone. | 比利 过来 我要你见个人 |
[50:34] | This is your new sister. Her name’s Maxine. | 这是你的新妹妹 她叫麦克辛 |
[50:38] | Max. | 叫我麦克斯 |
[50:40] | – Shake her hand. – Who’s there? | -和她握个手 -谁在那儿 |
[50:41] | – I said, shake her hand. – I said, who’s there?! | -我说了和她握手 -我说了谁在那里 |
[51:35] | I think I found it. | 我想我找到了 |
[51:38] | The source. | 那个源头 |
[51:39] | Where, El? Where are you? | 在哪里 一一 你在哪 |
[51:46] | Brimborn… | 布里伯恩 |
[51:48] | Steelworks. | 炼钢厂 |
[51:53] | Here. Okay, uh, steelworks, steelworks… | 好吧 炼钢厂 炼钢厂 |
[51:59] | Here, steel. | 在这 钢铁 |
[52:02] | Found it. 6522 Cherry Oak Drive. | 找到了 在樱桃橡树街6522号 |
[52:02] | 钢铁分销与仓储 布里伯恩 炼钢厂 樱桃橡树街6522号 | |
[52:04] | That’s close. | 离这儿很近 |
[52:05] | El, El, we found it. Get out of there. | 一一 一一 我们找到了 快离开那里 |
[52:07] | Get out. | 快离开 |
[52:35] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[52:39] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[52:41] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[52:44] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[52:46] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[52:48] | He can’t hear you. | 他听不到你 |
[52:57] | You shouldn’t have looked for me. | 你不应该来找我的 |
[53:01] | Because now I see you. | 因为现在我看见你了 |
[53:09] | Now we can all see you. | 所以我们都能看见你了 |
[53:31] | You… | 是你 |
[53:33] | let us in. | 放我们进来的 |
[53:37] | And now… | 那现在 |
[53:39] | you are going to have to let us stay. | 你也得让我们留下来 |
[53:47] | David, where you going? | 戴维 你去哪儿 |
[53:49] | David? | 戴维 |
[53:57] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[53:59] | You’re gonna miss it! | 你会错过表演的 |
[54:01] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[54:06] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[54:07] | All this time, | 一直以来 |
[54:09] | we’ve been building it. | 我们都在建造它 |
[54:12] | We’ve been building it… | 我们建造它 |
[54:14] | for you. | 是为了你 |
[54:21] | All that work, | 所以的付出 |
[54:23] | all that pain… | 所有的痛苦 |
[54:26] | all of it… for you. | 都是 为了你 |
[54:37] | And now it’s time. | 现在是时候 |
[54:39] | Time to end it. | 终结一切了 |
[54:42] | And we are going to end you. | 我们会先终结你 |
[54:44] | And when you are gone, | 等你不在了 |
[54:46] | we are going to end your friends. | 我们再去终结你的朋友们 |
[54:48] | – No! – And then we are going to end… | -不要 -最后 我们会终结 |
[54:53] | everyone. | 所有人 |
[54:54] | Get away! | 走开 |
[54:57] | No! | 不要 |
[54:58] | El, you’re okay. It’s– it’s okay. | 一一 你没事了 没事了 |
[55:01] | El. | 一一 |