时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | 克莱恩镇长呈现 欢乐园游会 | |
[00:29] | – One for each of you. – Thanks. | -一人一个 -谢谢 |
[00:30] | Have fun. | 祝你们愉快 |
[00:38] | – There you go. – Yeah! | -给你 -好啊 |
[01:03] | Now, doesn’t that just lift your spirits? | 令人精神振奋吧 |
[01:07] | Let’s give another big hand for the Hawkins High Marching Band! | 我们再为霍金斯高中军乐队鼓鼓掌吧 |
[01:15] | I hope you’re all having a good time tonight. | 希望大家今晚玩得愉快 |
[01:18] | Are you having a good time? | 你们玩得愉快吗 |
[01:22] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不见 |
[01:23] | Are you having a good time? | 你们玩得愉快吗 |
[01:27] | I want you to know that we spared no expense | 我想告诉大家 我们不惜重金 |
[01:30] | to provide you with | 向大家呈现 |
[01:31] | the very best entertainment that money can buy! | 钱能买到的最好的娱乐 |
[01:34] | Keep your arms inside. | 手臂放在里面 |
[01:36] | Dad can’t get out now. | 爸爸这下别想跑了 |
[01:38] | Why do you two enjoy torturing me? | 你俩为什么喜欢折磨我 |
[01:40] | – Because it’s fun. – Yeah, Dad, ’cause it’s fun! | -因为好玩啊 -是啊 爸爸 因为好玩 |
[01:46] | Oh, here we go. | 我们走咯 |
[01:48] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[01:51] | But enough of me blabbering. | 我不再废话了 |
[01:53] | Who here wants to see some fireworks? | 谁想看看焰火 |
[01:57] | Come on, now, you can do better than that. | 拜托 这样的热情怎么行 |
[01:59] | Who here wants to see some fireworks? | 谁想看看焰火 |
[02:02] | 克莱恩镇长 罗恩县园游会 | |
[02:10] | Uh, why are we stopping? | 我们怎么停了 |
[02:13] | Because I slipped Jimmy a five. | 我给吉姆塞了五块钱 |
[02:14] | You what? | 什么 |
[02:15] | Come on, these are the best seats in the house. | 拜托 这可是最棒的座位 |
[02:18] | The best seats in the house. | 最棒的座位 |
[02:27] | Happy Fourth of July! | 国庆节快乐 |
[02:44] | – That was pretty, wasn’t it? – Yeah. | -好看吧 -嗯 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:59] | Mom, the trees. | 妈妈 树 |
[03:01] | – What, baby? – The trees are moving. | -怎么了 宝贝 -树在动 |
[03:04] | Why are you looking at the trees, baby? | 你为什么看树啊 宝贝 |
[03:06] | The fireworks. Look at the fireworks! | 看焰火啊 看焰火 |
[03:18] | That was a big one, wasn’t it? | 那个好大 是吧 |
[04:20] | 第七章 咬伤 | |
[04:52] | He said he was building something. | 他说他在建造什么 |
[04:56] | That it was all for me. | 还说都是为了我 |
[04:59] | Building something… | 建造什么 |
[05:00] | – Is he talking about the flayed? – He must be. | -是指失灵者吗 -肯定是 |
[05:03] | So, he’s building an army, just like we thought. | 所以他跟我们猜的一样 在组建大军 |
[05:05] | Yeah, but he’s not building this army to spread. | 是啊 但他不是为了扩散 |
[05:07] | He’s building it to stop Eleven. | 是为了抵抗十一 |
[05:09] | Last year, El closed the gate on him. | 去年 一一把他关在了门里 |
[05:11] | I have a feeling that really pissed him off. | 我猜这让他很生气 |
[05:13] | Like, royally. | 非常生气 |
[05:14] | And the Mind Flayer now knows | 吸灵魔现在知道 |
[05:15] | that she’s the only thing that can stop him. | 她是唯一能阻止他的人 |
[05:17] | – But if she’s out of the way– – Game over. | -但如果她被除掉了 -完蛋 |
[05:19] | He also said | 他还说 |
[05:21] | he was gonna kill all of you. | 他要杀了你们所有人 |
[05:26] | Yeah, well, that’s nice. | 真好啊 |
[05:39] | Do you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[05:45] | It’s just the fireworks. | 只是焰火 |
[05:48] | Billy… | 比利 |
[05:50] | When he told you this, it was here, in this room? | 他跟你说这话时 他在这里 这个房间里 |
[06:07] | He knows we’re here. | 他知道我们在哪了 |
[06:32] | Jesus, slow down! | 天呐 慢点 |
[06:34] | Yeah, what is this, like, the Indy 500? | 是啊 这是印第安纳波利斯500英里大奖赛吗 |
[06:36] | It’s the Indy 300. | 是300 |
[06:37] | – No, dingus, it’s 500! – It’s 300! | -不 呆瓜 是500 -是300 |
[06:40] | Let’s say a million. | 一百万好了 |
[06:44] | – What is wrong with them? – I don’t know. | -他们怎么了 -我不知道 |
[06:47] | – Dustin, watch out! – Shit! | -达斯汀 小心 -该死 |
[06:52] | You guys all right back there? | 你们没事吧 |
[06:55] | They’re fine. | 他们没事 |
[06:59] | Come on. We gotta go, now. | 快 我们得走了 |
[07:01] | – Come on! Get out! – Let’s go! | -快出来 -下来 |
[07:04] | – We’re coming! – Here goes nothin’. | -我们来了 -试试便知了 |
[07:06] | This sucks. | 真讨厌 |
[07:13] | – You look like you’re surfing! – Surfing! Yeah! | -你就像在冲浪 -冲浪 是啊 |
[07:16] | – They seem drunk. – Why would they be drunk? | -他们像是醉了 -他们怎么会醉了 |
[07:19] | I’m a natural! Check it out! | 我有天赋 看啊 |
[07:23] | Wipeout! | 翻车了 |
[07:28] | – He’s burning up. – You’re burning up. | -他在发烧 -你在发烧 |
[07:30] | – One sec, one sec. Steve, Steve. – God, no. | -别动 史蒂夫 -天呐 不 |
[07:35] | His pupils are super dilated. | 他的瞳孔完全放大了 |
[07:37] | Maybe he’s drugged. | 或许他被下了药 |
[07:40] | Steve, are you drugged? | 史蒂夫 你被下药了吗 |
[07:41] | How many times, Dad? | 说几次啊 爸爸 |
[07:42] | I don’t do drugs. It’s only marijuana. | 我不嗑药 我只吸大麻 |
[07:46] | This isn’t funny, okay? I need to know what they did to you. | 这可不好玩 我需要知道他们对你做了什么 |
[07:48] | – Are you gonna die on us? – Boop. | -你们会死吗 -波波 |
[07:50] | We all die, my strange little child friend. | 我们都会死 小怪孩朋友 |
[07:53] | It’s just a matter of how… | 重点是怎么死 |
[07:55] | and when. | 什么时候死 |
[07:58] | They’re gonna be looking for us up there, | 上面的人会在找我们 |
[07:59] | so I need you to tell me where you parked your car. | 我需要你告诉我 你把车停在了哪 |
[08:01] | Oh, can we make a pit stop at the food court? | 我们可以去美食街停留一下吗 |
[08:03] | I would kill for a hot dog on a stick. | 我太想吃热狗棒了 |
[08:06] | All right. Yeah, food. | 好 好 食物 |
[08:08] | Yes, you can have as much food as you want, | 你想吃多少吃多少 |
[08:10] | but only if you tell me where your car is parked. | 但你必须告诉我你把车停哪了 |
[08:14] | The car’s off the board. | 车开不了了 |
[08:15] | – What? – They took the keys. | -什么 -他们拿走了车钥匙 |
[08:16] | The Russians, they took the keys. | 苏联人 他们拿走了钥匙 |
[08:18] | Like, forever ago. | 好久之前了 |
[08:20] | That’s a bummer, right? | 真糟糕 是吧 |
[08:28] | Oh, my God, that tastes so good. | 天呐 味道太好了 |
[08:31] | Steve, can you taste the air? | 史蒂夫 你尝到空气的味道了吗 |
[08:32] | I taste it! I taste it! | 是啊 尝到了 |
[08:35] | – Stop! – Shit! Come on! Come on! | -站住 -该死 快跑 |
[08:38] | Stop right there! | 快站住 |
[08:39] | – Okay, okay, okay! – Why are we running? | -好好好 -我们跑什么 |
[08:55] | Yeah. That’s good like that. | 嗯 这样就行 |
[09:09] | Hey, get away from the windows. | 远离窗户 |
[09:34] | It’s close. | 靠近了 |
[09:52] | Where’d it go? | 它去哪了 |
[10:52] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[11:16] | El! | 一一 |
[11:17] | El! | 一一 |
[11:29] | Pull! | 拉啊 |
[11:31] | Nancy, shoot it! | 南茜 开枪 |
[11:41] | Come on! Lucas! | 快 卢卡斯 |
[11:58] | Pull! | 拉 |
[12:03] | El! El, you okay? | 一一 你没事吧 |
[12:41] | – Go, go, go! – Come on, come on, go! | -快走 -快走 |
[12:43] | – Go! – Hurry up! Come on! | -快走 -快 快 |
[12:45] | Everybody out! | 大家快出去 |
[12:46] | – Go! – Go, come on! | -快走 -快 |
[12:48] | Go, go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[12:53] | – Come on! – Come on! | -快走 -快 |
[12:56] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快 |
[12:59] | Get in. Right here. | 上去 快走 |
[13:03] | Drive! Drive! | 开车 开车 |
[13:14] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[13:15] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:20] | All clear. | 安全 |
[13:29] | Doc! | 博士 |
[13:30] | What did I tell you?! | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[13:32] | Eighty-eight miles per hour! | 时速88英里 |
[13:35] | Come on. | 来 |
[13:39] | The temporal displacement occurred exactly 1:20… | 时间错位发生在1:20整 |
[13:41] | – You two, sit. – No, no, no! These seats are too close! | -你俩 坐下 -不不 这座位太近了 |
[13:44] | – Dude, these seats blow. – Then don’t watch the movie. | -哥们 这座位太烂了 -那就别看电影 |
[13:46] | – We wanna watch it. – Then watch it! | -我们想看 -那就看啊 |
[13:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:50] | Whatever you do, | 不管怎样 |
[13:52] | don’t… go… anywhere. | 别去别的地方 |
[13:54] | Fine, Dad. | 好吧 爸爸 |
[13:56] | The appropriate question is “When the hell are they?” | 该问的问题是”他们在哪个时间” |
[13:59] | You see, Einstein has just become | 瞧 爱因斯坦刚成为 |
[14:02] | – the world’s first time traveler! – Sorry. Sorry. | -世界首个时间旅行者 -抱歉 |
[14:04] | I sent him… into the future! | 我把他 送去了未来 |
[14:08] | Okay, it’s official. | 好了 正式决定了 |
[14:10] | I’m never having kids. | 我绝对不要孩子 |
[14:10] | – What are we doing here? – We’re laying low. | -我们来这里干什么 -躲藏 |
[14:13] | Cooling off. | 等风头过去 |
[14:14] | Like Oswald. | 就像奥斯瓦尔德 |
[14:15] | Oswald was found in a theater and shot to death. | 奥斯瓦尔德在影院里被抓到 还被打死了 |
[14:17] | A week later. | 那是一周后了 |
[14:18] | The point is, his plan didn’t work. | 重点是 他的计划没成功 |
[14:20] | Only because it was a setup. | 那是因为是个陷阱 |
[14:21] | – What? – He was just a patsy. | -什么 -他就是个替罪羊 |
[14:23] | Tell me you’re joking. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[14:27] | We need to get outta here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[14:29] | All right, you watch Tweedledee and Tweedledum. | 好吧 你看着那俩傻蛋 |
[14:31] | – Make sure they don’t go anywhere. – Where are you going? | -别让他们乱跑 -你去哪 |
[14:34] | To find us a ride. | 找辆车 |
[14:35] | Look out! | 小心 |
[14:40] | Doc… | 博士 |
[14:41] | – What’s happening? – I have no idea. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[14:42] | Are you telling me that you built a time machine… | 你是说你建了台时光机 |
[14:54] | – What’s he saying? – He’s showing me the location of the key | -他在说什么 -他在给我指关掉机器的 |
[14:57] | to turn off the machine. | 钥匙的位置 |
[15:00] | Sorry, “Keys.” Two keys. | 抱歉 有两把钥匙 |
[15:02] | Two-man rule. | 两人规则 |
[15:03] | – Two-man rule? – Yeah, two men, two keys, like a… | -什么 -对 两人 两把钥匙 |
[15:06] | nuclear launch. | 就像核武发射 |
[15:07] | But, uh, to retrieve the keys, there is a vault. | 但要拿到钥匙 需要进入地库 |
[15:10] | And to open the vault, | 要打开地库 |
[15:12] | you need to enter Planck’s constant. | 需要输入普朗克常数 |
[15:14] | – Planck’s what? – Planck’s constant. | -普朗克什么 -普朗克常数 |
[15:16] | – It’s a very famous number. – All right, so we get the keys, | -一个著名的数字 -好 那我们拿到钥匙 |
[15:19] | and then we turn the machine off. | 然后关掉机器 |
[15:21] | That’s what he says. | 他就是这么说的 |
[15:22] | All right, well, that shouldn’t be too hard. We can do this. | 好 应该不太难 我们可以的 |
[15:25] | Joyce, did you hear the part where he said the place was like | 乔伊 你听到他说那里就像 |
[15:27] | an impenetrable fortress? | 固若金汤的城堡了吧 |
[15:28] | Yeah, but there has to be a way in. | 是啊 但肯定也有进路的 |
[15:30] | Yeah, there is. Our military. | 是啊 有 我们的军队 |
[15:31] | – Who are coming. – Well, we don’t know that anymore | -他们要来了 -我们不能确定 |
[15:34] | because you yelled at them | 因为你吼了他们 |
[15:35] | like it was a parent-teacher conference, | 就好像那是家长会似的 |
[15:36] | and then you hung up on them, | 然后还挂了他们的电话 |
[15:37] | so we don’t know what the hell’s going on, | 所以 我们不能确定现在的情况 |
[15:39] | because now we’re– Wait, wait, what are we do | 因为我们 等等 我们在干什么… |
[15:42] | Wait, that’s right! | 等等 对了 |
[15:43] | We’re on our way to rescue our children | 我们正要去营救我们的孩子 |
[15:47] | from the big, bad Fourth of July celebration! | 因为大坏国庆节庆典要害他们 |
[15:50] | You know what, if you can’t handle this, then just turn around | 知道吗 如果你受不了 那就调头 |
[15:54] | and drop me off first. | 先让我下车吧 |
[15:55] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[15:57] | You gonna walk back to Hawkins? | 你要走回霍金斯吗 |
[15:59] | I will do anything if it gets me away from you! | 只要能远离你 我干什么都行 |
[16:01] | Children! Children! Children! | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[16:05] | This interminable bickering was amusing at first, | 这无休无止的斗嘴起初还算有趣 |
[16:08] | but it’s getting very stale | 但越来越烦人了 |
[16:10] | and we’ve still got a long drive ahead of us. | 我们还要开很久的车呢 |
[16:13] | So, why don’t you two cut the horseshit | 所以 你俩就少说屁话 |
[16:16] | and get to the part where | 直接承认 |
[16:17] | you admit your sexual feelings for one another? | 你们对彼此的性吸引吧 |
[16:20] | You are way off base, buddy! | 你扯太远了 |
[16:22] | Oh, spare me, spare me, spare me! | 少来了 |
[16:26] | Yes, yes, he’s a brute. I know. | 是的 他很野蛮 我知道 |
[16:28] | Probably reminds you of a bad relationship, | 大概让你回忆起了不好的旧爱 |
[16:30] | and, gosh, you’d really like a nice man to settle down with, | 天呐 你很想找个好男人安顿下来 |
[16:34] | but, admit it, | 但承认吧 |
[16:35] | you’re real curious to know what he’s like in the sack. | 你很想知道他在床上什么样 |
[16:39] | And you. | 还有你 |
[16:40] | Well, you’re just a big manbaby | 你就是个大巨婴 |
[16:42] | who’d rather act tough than show his true feelings, | 宁可逞强 也不愿袒露真心 |
[16:45] | because the last time you opened your heart, you got hurt. | 因为上次你敞开心扉时 你受了伤 |
[16:50] | And now, rather than admit these feelings, | 现在 你们不愿承认你们的感情 |
[16:53] | you’re dancing around one another | 而是跟彼此周旋 |
[16:54] | with this mind-numbing and frankly boorish mating ritual. | 上演着令人麻痹的笨拙交配仪式 |
[16:57] | So, please, for my sake, | 拜托 为了我 |
[17:00] | either quit your bickering, or pull over, | 你们要么别吵了 要么靠边停 |
[17:03] | tear off those clothes, | 脱掉衣服 |
[17:05] | and get it over with already! | 赶紧发泄完拉倒 |
[17:13] | What was that? | 你说什么了 |
[17:15] | I told them they should have sex. | 我说他们该做爱 |
[17:18] | They have not had sex? | 他们还没做过爱吗 |
[17:21] | No. | 没有 |
[18:04] | Okay, get her down. | 好 扶她坐下 |
[18:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:09] | Lemme see. | 我看看 |
[18:12] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[18:15] | What– What– Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[18:17] | I’m cleaning the wound. | 清理伤口 |
[18:18] | No, first, we need to stop the bleeding, | 不 首先得止血 |
[18:20] | then clean, then disinfect, then bandage. | 然后清理 然后消毒 然后缠绷带 |
[18:25] | I skateboard. Trust me. | 我滑滑板 相信我 |
[18:27] | Mike, hold this. | 迈克 摁住 |
[18:31] | Keep the pressure on it, nice and firm, okay? | 稳稳地压好 |
[18:33] | We’re gonna need water, soap. | 我们需要水 肥皂 |
[18:35] | – Yeah, okay. – All right. | -好的 -好 |
[18:42] | Does any of this help? | 这些东西有用吗 |
[18:43] | No. | 没用 |
[18:44] | Go get me a washcloth and a bowl. | 去找条毛巾和碗来 |
[18:46] | – A bowl? – Lucas. | -碗 -卢卡斯 |
[18:49] | – Go. – Okay. | -快去 -好 |
[18:53] | What did that thing look like to you? | 你觉得那玩意像什么 |
[18:54] | Like that thing in the hospital, only bigger. | 像医院的那个 但更大了 |
[18:57] | Yeah, a lot bigger. | 是啊 大多了 |
[18:58] | Like, Tom and Bruce, they merged to become one, right? | 汤姆和布鲁斯 他们合并成了一个 是吧 |
[19:01] | And– And Driscoll kept saying | 德里斯科尔一直说 |
[19:02] | how she needed to go back to the source– | 她得回到源头去 |
[19:03] | Wait, you think Driscoll’s in there? | 等等 你觉得那里面有德里斯科尔吗 |
[19:06] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[19:07] | And– And– And maybe Heather and Janet, too, | 可能还有海瑟 珍妮特 |
[19:09] | and God knows who else. | 天知道还有谁 |
[19:11] | I don’t know how we’re gonna kill this thing, but if we do– | 我不知道我们要怎么杀了那玩意 但如果杀了他 |
[19:14] | – We kill all the flayed. – And… we end this. | -失灵者也都会死 -我们能了结此事 |
[19:18] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[19:20] | All I know is… | 我只知道 |
[19:22] | we need El. | 我们需要一一 |
[19:24] | Bowl… | 碗 |
[19:26] | Bowl… | 碗 |
[19:27] | Bowl… | 碗 |
[19:29] | – Why wouldn’t it be with the cereal? – I don’t know. | -怎么会在燕麦片区 -我不知道 |
[19:32] | What else do you use a bowl for? | 你还用碗做什么 |
[19:34] | I– I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:38] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[19:45] | Satan’s Baby. | 撒旦之子 |
[19:48] | You ever shot one of these suckers? | 你发射过这玩意吗 |
[19:49] | No. Is it sweet? | 没有 厉害吗 |
[19:51] | – That’s an understatement. – That doesn’t look like a bowl. | -可不止呢 -那可不像碗 |
[19:54] | Nah, it’s way better. | 不 这好多了 |
[19:56] | There is a reason this warning label says “18 or older.” | 这玩意标注”18岁以上”是有原因的 |
[19:59] | This sucker is filled with 150 grains of black powder. | 这玩意有150克黑火药 |
[20:04] | AKA gunpowder. | 也就是火药 |
[20:06] | Strap two of these together, and it’s bigger than an M-80. | 把俩绑在一起 比M80还厉害 |
[20:10] | Five of them, | 五个 |
[20:12] | we’ve got ourselves a stick of dynamite. | 就赶得上炸药了 |
[20:14] | You wanna kill that thing with fireworks? | 你想拿烟花杀了那玩意 |
[20:17] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[20:18] | Uh, yeah. Eleven. | 有 十一 |
[20:21] | Against that thing? She’s gonna need some backup. | 对付那玩意吗 她会需要支援的 |
[20:25] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[20:27] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[20:32] | Does that hurt? | 疼吗 |
[20:34] | Uh, not bad. | 还行 |
[20:37] | You’re gonna have an awesome scar. | 你会留个很酷的疤 |
[20:39] | You’ll look even more badass. | 你看上去会更厉害 |
[20:41] | Bitchin’. | 贱样 |
[20:42] | Yeah, bitchin’. | 对 贱样 |
[20:47] | El… | 一一 |
[20:49] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[20:50] | I’ve been meaning to tell you something. | 我有话想对你说 |
[20:52] | It’s just, being broken up, | 分手 |
[20:55] | it’s been hard. | 让我好难受 |
[20:59] | And… | 我… |
[21:00] | I like that you and Max are friends now. | 很高兴你和麦克斯成了朋友 |
[21:03] | It’s just, I was jealous at first, and– and angry. | 但起初 我嫉妒了 生气了 |
[21:07] | And that’s why I said all that stupid stuff. | 所以我才说了那些蠢话 |
[21:09] | And it’s like I wanted you all to myself. | 我希望独占你 |
[21:12] | And now I realize how unfair that is. | 现在我意识到 这是不公平的 |
[21:14] | And selfish. And, like… I’m sorry. | 自私的 我…很抱歉 |
[21:18] | I just, like, I’ve never felt like this, | 我从未有过这样的感觉 |
[21:21] | you know, with anyone before… | 对任何人都没有 |
[21:23] | and… | 所以 |
[21:26] | You know, they do say it makes you crazy. | 人说这让你疯狂 |
[21:29] | What makes you crazy? | 什么让你疯狂 |
[21:32] | You never– You never heard that term… | 你没听过那句话吗 |
[21:34] | You know, like the phrase, like… | 就是那个说法 |
[21:36] | “Blank makes you crazy,” Like the word… | “…让你疯狂” 就是那个词 |
[21:39] | – “Girlfriends”? – No, no, no, no, not– not girlfriends. | “女友”吗 -不不不 不是女友 |
[21:42] | – “Boyfriends.” – No! No, no, not boyfriends either. | -“男友” -不不不 不是男友 |
[21:44] | – It’s like– It’s like a feeling or… – A feeling… | -是…一种感觉 -感觉 |
[21:46] | Yeah, like something… Like, | 对 就像… |
[21:48] | old people say it to each other sometimes. | 老人有时会对彼此说那个 |
[21:50] | – Old people? – Yeah. | -老人 -对 |
[21:51] | What I wanna say is… | 我想说的是 |
[21:54] | that I just… | 我… |
[21:55] | I know that I– | 我知道我… |
[21:59] | I repeat… this is a code red! | 重复 红色警报 |
[22:03] | Dustin? | 达斯汀 |
[22:04] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[22:05] | – Dustin! – Mike! | -达斯汀 -迈克 |
[22:07] | Oh, my God, you have to listen. I know I’ve been MIA, | 天呐 听好了 我知道我玩失踪了 |
[22:09] | and I’m sorry, it’s not because I’m mad. | 抱歉 不是因为我生气了 |
[22:11] | I mean, I actually was mad, | 我是生气了 |
[22:13] | but it’s also because I was trapped underground | 但也是因为 我被困在了地下 |
[22:15] | in a secret Russian base. | 在一个秘密苏联基地里 |
[22:18] | Dustin, you’re going way too fast. I can’t understand you. | 达斯汀 你说太快了 我听不懂 |
[22:21] | I know that sounds insane, | 我知道听上去很疯狂 |
[22:22] | but the Russians have infiltrated Hawkins! | 但苏联人渗透进了霍金斯 |
[22:24] | The goddamn Russians! | 苏联人啊 |
[22:26] | And now– they’re using– to open the gate. | 他们还用…开启入口 |
[22:28] | Dustin, you’re– you’re breaking up. | 达斯汀 你信号不好 |
[22:29] | And now they’re after us and we don’t have a way out of here, | 他们在追杀我们 我们没有出路 |
[22:32] | so I need you to come and get us. Can Nancy drive? | 我需要你们来救我们 南茜能开车吗 |
[22:36] | Dustin, you’re cutting out. | 达斯汀 你信号不好 |
[22:37] | – Mike? – Dustin, you there? | -迈克 -达斯汀 你在吗 |
[22:40] | Mike? Mike, do you copy? | 迈克 你收到吗 |
[22:41] | Dustin– | 达斯汀 |
[22:44] | Shit! Not now. Please, not now. Mike! | 该死 别现在啊 别啊 迈克 |
[22:47] | – Dustin! – Mike! | -达斯汀 -迈克 |
[22:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:54] | Do you have any batteries? Double-A? | 你有电池吗 双A的 |
[22:56] | Why would I have batteries? | 我怎么会有电池 |
[22:57] | I always carry batteries. | 我总随身带电池 |
[22:59] | Then what’s the problem? | 那有什么问题 |
[23:00] | I need eight. | 我需要八个 |
[23:01] | Eight? | 八个 |
[23:02] | Shit. Guess we’ll have to go to plan B. | 该死 我们得启用B计划了 |
[23:05] | Plan B? What’s plan B? | B计划 那是什么 |
[23:15] | Where… are they? | 他们人呢 |
[23:21] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[23:22] | So, like, I wasn’t totally focused | 我刚刚并没有 |
[23:26] | in there or anything, but… | 非常全神贯注 但是 |
[23:28] | I’m pretty sure… | 我确定 |
[23:31] | that mom was trying to bang her son. | 那妈想上她儿子 |
[23:34] | Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton’s mom? | 等等 那个性感小妞是艾利克斯·基顿他妈吗 |
[23:36] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure. | 是啊 我确定是的 |
[23:38] | But they’re the same age. | 但他们同龄啊 |
[23:39] | No, but he went back in time. | 不 他穿越时间了 |
[23:43] | Then why is it called Back to the Future? | 那为什么要叫《回到未来》 |
[23:45] | He has to go back to the future | 他得回未来去 |
[23:47] | because he’s in the past. | 因为他在未来 |
[23:49] | So, the future is actually the present, | 所以未来就是现在 |
[23:51] | which is his time. | 他的时代 |
[23:56] | Wh… What? | 什么 |
[23:58] | No, no, it’s my turn. You’ve had enough. | 不 该我了 你喝够多了 |
[24:25] | Hey, Robin. | 罗宾 |
[24:27] | You gotta check this out. | 你会想看看的 |
[24:31] | Check this… | 看啊 |
[24:32] | This… The ceiling, it’s beautiful. | 天花板 好美啊 |
[25:20] | Stay here, go over the plans with Smirnoff. | 待在这里 跟司木露过一遍计划 |
[25:23] | – I can help look. – No, you’ll scare the children. | -我能帮忙找 -不 你会吓到孩子 |
[25:25] | Jim, if this is about earlier– | 吉姆 如果是为了之前的事 |
[25:27] | Stay put, Freud! | 别走开 弗洛伊德 |
[25:28] | You hear me? Stay put! | 听到了吗 别动 |
[25:36] | You know, say what you will about Kline, | 不管你怎么说克莱恩 |
[25:38] | he certainly knows how to throw a party. | 他可真会开派对 |
[25:40] | I’m sorry about him, by the way. | 我替他道歉了 |
[25:42] | – Who, Larry? – No, Murray. | -谁 拉里吗 -不 莫里 |
[25:43] | He’s a sick individual who likes to get under people’s skin. | 他就是个变态 喜欢惹人生气 |
[25:46] | So, let’s not let him, you know, get under our skin. | 别让他惹我们生气 |
[25:50] | I’m not, I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[25:51] | I just, you seem a little more quiet than usual. | 你似乎比往常更安静了 |
[25:53] | – I just– I just wanna find the kids. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我只想找的孩子们 -好 |
[25:55] | I’ll give it my best shot. | 我努力一试 |
[25:58] | You won yourself a bear! | 你赢了只熊 |
[26:00] | Thank you. Here you go. | 谢谢 给你 |
[26:04] | Mayor Kline! One more, one more. | 克莱恩镇长 再来一张 |
[26:08] | Big smile. There we go. | 好好笑 好的 |
[26:17] | – Watch it! – Happy Fourth, dick. | -小心 -国庆节快乐 混蛋 |
[26:26] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快快快 |
[26:27] | Pick up, pick up, pick up, you commie bastards! | 接听啊 你们这群共党混蛋 |
[26:51] | – Quiet. – Oh, sorry. | -安静 -抱歉 |
[26:56] | – How do you even drink that? – Because it’s delicious. | -你怎么能喝那个 -因为好喝 |
[26:59] | What? | 什么 |
[27:01] | It’s like Carpenter’s The Thing. | 就像卡朋特的《怪形》 |
[27:03] | The original is a classic, | 原版是经典 |
[27:05] | no question about it. | 毫无疑问 |
[27:07] | But the remake… | 但翻拍 |
[27:18] | Sweeter, bolder… | 更甜 更大胆 |
[27:21] | better. | 更好喝 |
[27:22] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[27:24] | So, you prefer the original Thing? | 那你更喜欢原版《怪形》吗 |
[27:26] | What? No, I’m not talking about The Thing, | 什么 不 我不是说《怪形》 |
[27:29] | I’m talking about New Coke. | 我是说新可乐 |
[27:30] | It’s the same concept, dude. | 概念是一样的 哥们 |
[27:31] | Uh, actually, it’s not the same concept. | 其实 才不是呢 |
[27:33] | It is the same concept. | 就是的 |
[27:34] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | -不是的 -是的 |
[27:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:42] | Did you… find him? | 你找到他了吗 |
[27:47] | The movies? | 电影院 |
[27:49] | Dustin’s so freaked out about the gate, | 达斯汀被入口的事吓坏了 |
[27:50] | he decides to go watch a movie? | 于是决定去看电影吗 |
[27:52] | Yeah, makes total sense. | 是啊 非常合理 |
[27:54] | You’re positive he said “gate” and not “great”? | 你确定他说的是”入口”不是”好”吗 |
[27:56] | Yeah, like, “This movie I’m watching is great.” | 是啊 比如”我看的电影好棒” |
[27:58] | Sounded like “gate.” | 听上去像”入口” |
[27:59] | Which would explain how the Mind Flayer’s still alive. | 那就怪不得吸灵魔还活着了 |
[28:01] | Yeah, we just have to shut it again. | 是啊 我们只需要再关上入口一次 |
[28:02] | Then the monster dies. | 然后怪物就死了 |
[28:03] | But if not, we always have Lucas’ fireworks. | 如果不行 我们还有卢卡斯的烟花 |
[28:06] | Keep mocking my plan, Max. Keep mocking it. | 继续嘲讽我的计划吧 麦克斯 |
[28:08] | I wanna hear you say it again, because you keep doubting me. | 我想再听你说一次 因为你总质疑我 |
[28:11] | You keep doubting me! | 你总质疑我 |
[28:12] | – Ridiculous. – Will? | -荒唐 -威尔 |
[28:14] | We’re gonna prove ’em wrong, right? | 我们能证明他们错了 是吧 |
[28:33] | The ceiling stopped spinning for me. | 天花板不转了 |
[28:36] | Is it still spinning for you? | 你呢 |
[28:40] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[28:42] | No. | 不转了 |
[28:43] | You think we puked it all up? | 你觉得我们都吐出去了吗 |
[28:45] | Maybe. Ask me something. | 可能吧 问我点什么 |
[28:48] | Interrogate me. | 审讯我 |
[28:50] | Okay. Interrogate you. Sure. | 好 审讯你 好啊 |
[28:53] | When was the last time you, uh, peed your pants? | 你最后一次尿裤子是什么时候 |
[28:56] | Today. | 今天 |
[28:58] | What? | 什么 |
[28:58] | When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw. | 苏联医生掏出骨锯的时候 |
[29:00] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[29:02] | It was just a little bit, though. | 就尿了一点点 |
[29:04] | Yeah, it’s definitely still in her system. | 是啊 她还没排净呢 |
[29:10] | – All right, my turn. – Okay. | -好了 换我 -好 |
[29:12] | Hit me. | 说吧 |
[29:14] | Have you… | 你… |
[29:19] | ever been in love? | 爱过什么人吗 |
[29:22] | Yep. Nancy Wheeler. | 爱过 南茜·维勒 |
[29:24] | First semester, senior year. | 高四第一学期 |
[29:27] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[29:29] | She’s such a priss. | 她好娇气啊 |
[29:33] | Turns out, not really. | 其实 并不 |
[29:36] | Are you still in love with Nancy? | 你还爱着南茜吗 |
[29:40] | – No. – Why not? | -没有 -为什么 |
[29:44] | I think it’s because I found | 可能是因为我找到了 |
[29:45] | someone who’s a little bit better for me. | 更合适我的人 |
[29:48] | It’s crazy. | 好疯狂 |
[29:50] | Ever since Dustin got home, he’s been saying, | 自从达斯汀回来 他一直在说 |
[29:52] | “You know, you gotta find your Suzie. You gotta find your Suzie.” | “你得找到自己的苏茜” |
[29:55] | Wait, who’s Suzie? | 等等 苏茜是谁 |
[29:56] | It’s some girl from camp, I guess his girlfriend. | 夏令营的姑娘 好像是他女友 |
[29:59] | To be honest with you, I’m not 100% sure she’s even real. | 老实说 我不确定她是真实存在的 |
[30:04] | But that’s not– that’s not really the point. | 但那不是重点 |
[30:06] | That doesn’t matter. The point is, | 不重要 重要的是 |
[30:07] | this girl, you know, the one that I like, | 我喜欢的那个女孩 |
[30:11] | it’s somebody that I… didn’t even talk to in school. | 她是我上学时从未注意过的人 |
[30:16] | And I don’t even know why. | 真不知为什么 |
[30:18] | Maybe ’cause Tommy H. would’ve made fun of me or… | 或许是担心被汤米·H嘲笑 |
[30:22] | I wouldn’t be… | 或是担心我当不上 |
[30:24] | prom king. | 舞会国王 |
[30:27] | It’s stupid. I mean, Dustin’s right, | 真蠢 达斯汀是对的 |
[30:29] | it’s all just a bunch of bullshit anyways. | 那全都是扯淡的 |
[30:31] | Because, when I think about it, | 因为 想起来 |
[30:32] | I should’ve been hanging out with this girl the whole time. | 我就该一直跟她玩的 |
[30:34] | First of all, she’s hilarious. She’s so funny. | 首先 她很风趣幽默 |
[30:37] | I feel like, this summer, I have laughed harder | 这个夏天 我好久 |
[30:40] | than I have laughed… | 都没笑得 |
[30:42] | in a really long time. | 那么开心了 |
[30:43] | And she’s smart. | 她还聪明 |
[30:46] | Way smarter than me. | 比我聪明多了 |
[30:49] | You know, she can crack, like, top secret Russian codes and… | 她能破解绝密苏联密文 |
[30:54] | You know? She’s honestly unlike anyone I’ve ever even met before. | 她显然不像我认识的任何人 |
[31:02] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[31:08] | Robin, did you just OD in there? | 罗宾 你是服药过量了吗 |
[31:11] | No. | 没有 |
[31:13] | I… | 我 |
[31:14] | am still alive. | 还活着 |
[31:26] | The floor’s disgusting. | 地板好恶心 |
[31:28] | Yeah, well, I already got | 是啊 我衣服上反正 |
[31:29] | a bunch of blood and puke on my shirt, so… | 也都是血和呕吐物了 |
[31:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[31:36] | About? | 什么 |
[31:38] | This girl. | 这个女孩 |
[31:39] | She sounds awesome. | 她听上去很棒 |
[31:41] | She is awesome. And what about the guy? | 她是很棒 那男人呢 |
[31:43] | I think he’s on drugs, and he’s not thinking straight. | 我觉得他嗑药了 脑筋不清醒 |
[31:47] | Really? ‘Cause I think | 是吗 我可觉得 |
[31:48] | he’s thinking a lot more clearly than usual. | 他脑子比平常清醒多了 |
[31:50] | He’s not. | 不是的 |
[31:53] | Look… | 听着 |
[31:55] | he doesn’t even know this girl. | 他根本不了解这个姑娘 |
[31:58] | And if he did know her, | 如果他真了解她 |
[32:00] | like– like really know her, | 真的了解她 |
[32:02] | I don’t think he’d even want to be her friend. | 我觉得他都不会想跟她做朋友 |
[32:05] | No, that’s not true. No way is that true. | 不 不是的 这是不可能的 |
[32:08] | Listen to me, Steve. | 听我说 史蒂夫 |
[32:10] | It’s shocked me to my core, | 虽然让我很震惊 |
[32:12] | but I like you. | 但我喜欢你 |
[32:15] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[32:17] | But I’m not like your other friends. | 但我不像你的其他朋友 |
[32:19] | And I’m not like Nancy Wheeler. | 我也不像南茜·维勒 |
[32:22] | Robin, that’s exactly why I like you. | 罗宾 所以我才喜欢你 |
[32:25] | Do you remember what I said about Click’s class? | 你记得我说的 滴答老师的课吗 |
[32:28] | About me being jealous and, like, obsessed? | 关于我的嫉妒 执迷 |
[32:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:33] | It isn’t because I had a crush on you. | 不是因为我喜欢你 |
[32:38] | It’s because… | 是因为 |
[32:41] | she wouldn’t stop staring at you. | 她总盯着你看 |
[32:45] | Mrs. Click? | 滴答老师吗 |
[32:49] | Tammy Thompson. | 塔米·汤普森 |
[32:52] | I wanted her to look at me. | 我希望她看我 |
[32:55] | But… she couldn’t pull her eyes away from you | 但她的眼睛就是死死盯着你 |
[32:59] | and your stupid hair. | 和你讨厌的头发 |
[33:03] | And I didn’t understand, because you would get | 我不能理解 因为你总把百吉饼碎屑 |
[33:06] | bagel crumbs all over the floor. | 撒一地 |
[33:10] | And you asked dumb questions. | 你还提愚蠢的问题 |
[33:12] | And you were a douchebag. | 你还是个混蛋 |
[33:15] | And– And you didn’t even like her and… | 你都不喜欢她 |
[33:17] | I would go home… | 我会回到家 |
[33:19] | and just scream into my pillow. | 冲我的枕头里吼 |
[33:23] | But Tammy Thompson’s a girl. | 但塔米·汤普森是个女孩 |
[33:27] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[33:28] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[33:38] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[33:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:41] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[33:54] | Steve… | 史蒂夫 |
[33:57] | did you OD over there? | 你是服药过量了吗 |
[33:59] | No, I just, uh… | 不 我就是 |
[34:01] | just thinking. | 在想 |
[34:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:06] | I mean, yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:08] | Tammy Thompson, you know, she’s cute and all, but… | 塔米·汤普森 她是挺可爱 |
[34:13] | I mean, | 但是 |
[34:14] | she’s a total dud. | 她好没用 |
[34:15] | She is not. | 才不是呢 |
[34:17] | Yes, she is. She wants to be, like, a singer. | 就是 她想做个歌手 |
[34:19] | She wants to move to, like, Nashville and shit. | 还想搬去纳什维尔 |
[34:21] | – She has dreams. – She can’t even hold a tune. | -她有梦想 -她唱歌跑调 |
[34:24] | She’s practically tone-deaf. Have you heard her? | 她基本上是音痴 你听过她唱歌吗 |
[34:26] | All the time. | 总是跑调 |
[34:27] | *You see me now tonight* | *你今晚看到我* |
[34:31] | – Shut up. – *You see me…* | -闭嘴 -*你看到…* |
[34:32] | – She does not sound like that. – She sounds exactly– | -她唱歌才不是那样呢 -就是的 |
[34:34] | – That’s a great impersonation of her. – She does not. | -我模仿得可像了 -她才不呢 |
[34:36] | You sound like a Muppet. | 你听上去像布偶 |
[34:37] | She sounds like a Muppet. | 是她像 |
[34:38] | She sounds like a Muppet giving birth. | 她像生孩子的布偶 |
[34:41] | *And if you could hold me tight* | *如果你可以紧紧抱住我* |
[34:44] | *We’ll be holding on forever* | *我们会永不放手* |
[34:47] | – Exactly. – I know! | -是吧 -说得对 |
[34:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:55] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[35:42] | And why all this? | 这是干什么 |
[35:44] | If I just turn the keys, it’s like turning off a car. | 如果我关闭钥匙 就像关闭一辆车 |
[35:48] | But then the car still works, does it not? | 但车还是好用的 是吧 |
[35:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:52] | And do you want the car | 你是希望车 |
[35:54] | to still work or do you want it to explode? | 还能用呢 还是希望它爆炸 |
[35:56] | I want the car to explode. | 我希望车爆炸 |
[35:58] | Good. Then do this. | 很好 那就这样办 |
[36:00] | Just make sure you are | 只需要确保 |
[36:02] | nowhere near it when it does. It is not pretty. | 车炸的时候你不在附近 场面会很可怕 |
[36:04] | Turns people into dust. | 人会被烧成渣 |
[36:07] | And then… | 然后 |
[36:09] | It’s over. | 就结束了 |
[36:11] | And I become an American citizen and join in the fun, yes? | 我可以成为美国人 也这样享受欢乐 是吧 |
[36:17] | Who said you had to be an American to join the fun? | 谁说你得是美国人才能享受欢乐的 |
[36:27] | It doesn’t get more American than this, my friend. | 没有比这更美国的了 朋友 |
[36:31] | Fatty foods, ugly decadence, | 肥胖食物 丑陋的堕落 |
[36:35] | rigged games… | 被操纵的游戏 |
[36:38] | Fifteen tickets, please. | 50张票 谢谢 |
[36:46] | – They are rigged, these games? – Yes. | -游戏都是被操纵的吗 -对 |
[36:51] | They do not look rigged. | 看上去不像啊 |
[36:54] | That’s just it, my dear Alexei. | 就是这样 亲爱的阿列克西 |
[36:56] | They have been designed to present the illusion of fairness! | 他们被设计成有公平的幻象 |
[36:59] | But it’s all a scam, a trick, | 但都是骗人的把戏 |
[37:02] | to put your money in the rich man’s pocket. | 为了让你掏钱给有钱人 |
[37:05] | That, my dear friend, is… | 这 我亲爱的朋友 |
[37:08] | America. | 就是美国 |
[37:10] | But, hey… | 但是 |
[37:12] | knock yourself out. | 请便吧 |
[37:15] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[37:17] | To get us the closest thing to food I can find. | 去给咱俩找最接近食物的东西 |
[37:36] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[37:38] | Step right up! | 上来吧 |
[37:40] | …feel the wind push you back and it’s gonna– | 感受风推动着你 |
[37:42] | – Hold on. Do we have seat belts? – Hey, Karen. | -等等 有安全带吗 -凯伦 |
[37:45] | Joyce! | 乔伊 |
[37:45] | Oh, my gosh! How funny to see you here! | 天呐 能见到你真是太好了 |
[37:48] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[37:49] | I… I haven’t seen them. I don’t think they’re here yet. | 我没见到他们 他们好像还没来 |
[37:52] | – You three, up against the wall! – No, where are they? | -你们三个 靠墙 -不 他们在哪 |
[37:55] | Oh, my gosh, I can hardly keep track these days. | 天呐 我现在都记不住了 |
[37:57] | Uh, they were at, uh… | 他们去了… |
[37:59] | Dustin’s, then Lucas’s, | 达斯汀家 然后是卢卡斯家 |
[38:01] | – then Max’s. – Max… | -然后是麦克斯家 -麦克斯 |
[38:03] | You know how it is. Summer! | 你知道的 夏天嘛 |
[38:05] | Probably getting into some kinda trouble. | 可能又去惹什么麻烦了 |
[38:10] | Last warning, you two. Up against the wall! | 最后警告 你俩 靠墙 |
[38:13] | Hold the ride! | 别开机 |
[38:15] | On your life, Magnum. | 后果自负 大块头 |
[38:21] | Here we go! | 开始咯 |
[38:23] | Holy smokes! | 我的老天 |
[38:25] | Holy smokes! | 老天啊 |
[38:39] | Roads? | 路 |
[38:40] | Where we’re going, we don’t need roads. | 我们要去的地方 不需要有路 |
[39:08] | And… | 好了 |
[39:11] | blend. | 融入 |
[39:13] | It is so good! | 太棒了 |
[39:18] | – Well, shit, that worked. – Course it worked. | -成功了 -当然 |
[39:20] | We just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, | 我们只需要跟其他平民一起上大巴 |
[39:22] | and home sweet home, here we come. | 然后就回家了 |
[39:24] | – Uh, Dustin? – What? | -达斯汀 -怎么了 |
[39:26] | Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house. | 我们最好别去你家 |
[39:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:29] | Well, I might’ve told them your full name. | 我可能把你的全名告诉他们了 |
[39:32] | – What is wrong with you? – Dude, I was drugged. | -你什么毛病 -哥们 我被下药了 |
[39:34] | – So? – So? | -那又如何 -什么 |
[39:36] | So, you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man. | 你抵抗啊 撑过去 像个男人那样 |
[39:39] | Oh, yeah, it’s easy for you to say. | 是啊 你说得轻巧 |
[39:41] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[39:43] | Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a pleasant evening. | 抱歉打扰 祝您晚上愉快 |
[39:47] | Abort. | 放弃 |
[39:50] | Abort. Abort. | 放弃 放弃 |
[39:54] | Shit. | 该死 |
[39:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:57] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 |
[40:05] | That’s three green! | 三个绿色 |
[40:07] | And here’s dart number four! | 第4个飞镖 |
[40:20] | One more for the big prize! | 再来一个 就能拿到大奖 |
[40:22] | You can do it, mister! | 你可以的 先生 |
[40:38] | We have a winner! | 有赢家了 |
[40:43] | Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! | 来吧 女士们先生们 |
[40:45] | Get your tickets right here! | 在这里买票 |
[40:47] | Murray! | 莫里 |
[40:48] | Look! | 看啊 |
[40:51] | It’s not rigged! | 没被操纵 |
[40:55] | It’s not rigged. | 没被操纵 |
[41:16] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[41:28] | Alexei! | 阿列克西 |
[41:50] | Alexei! | 阿列克西 |
[41:52] | Oh, no. Oh, my God. Let’s go. | 不不 天呐 我们走 |
[42:00] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[42:04] | Keep pressure on it. | 摁住了 |
[42:06] | I’ll get you help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[42:07] | I’ll get help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[42:23] | Jim… Jim. | 吉姆 |
[42:25] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[42:27] | They got Alexei, Jim! | 他们打伤了阿列克西 吉姆 |
[42:29] | Jim! Alexei! | 吉姆 阿列克西 |
[42:31] | They got Alexei, Jim! | 他们打伤了阿列克西 吉姆 |
[42:37] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[42:39] | – We gotta go. – What? | -我们得走了 -什么 |
[42:43] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[42:52] | They make an odd couple, don’t they? | 他们真是奇怪的一对 是吧 |
[42:54] | Well, it’s like they say, | 就像人说的 |
[42:57] | there’s someone for everyone. | 谁都能找到适合自己的人 |
[43:09] | Who wants a hot dog? | 谁想要热狗 |
[43:12] | Find Murray, get the car, | 找到莫里 上车 |
[43:15] | – bring it around back. – Okay. | -开到后面来 -好 |
[43:24] | Heading to “Big Top.” | 前往”高顶” |
[43:25] | Northeast side of the fair. | 园游会东北区 |
[43:27] | Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! | 快上来 女士们先生们 |
[43:30] | Get your tickets to the Big Top here! | 在这里买”高顶”的票 |
[43:35] | …this side of the Mississippi. | …密西西比州这边 |
[43:38] | Get your kids outta here! Police! | 快带孩子离开 警察 |
[43:40] | Get ’em out of here! Go! | 快带他们离开 |
[43:42] | – Go. – You, sir! | -快走 -你 先生 |
[43:44] | Step on up! | 快来吧 |
[43:45] | I see you eyeing the maze! | 我看到你瞄着迷宫了 |
[43:47] | Don’t be surprised! Don’t be scared! | 别意外 别害怕 |
[43:51] | Step on up, sir! | 上来吧 先生 |
[43:56] | Do you dare enter the cave of horrors? | 你敢踏进恐怖洞吗 |
[44:01] | You never know what you might find around the corner. | 你无从知道转个角会发现什么 |
[44:07] | Don’t show your fear in the presence of the tiger. | 别在老虎面前显露恐惧 |
[44:11] | Or you may never escape this cave alive. | 否则你可能别想活着逃出去了 |
[44:31] | Alexei! | 阿列克西 |
[44:35] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[44:36] | I… I just left for a minute… | 我就离开了一下 |
[44:39] | for a corn dog. | 去买玉米热狗 |
[44:41] | A stupid corn dog. | 该死的玉米热狗 |
[44:43] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[44:47] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[45:30] | Vasilev, are you there? Vasilev? Answer! | 瓦西里 你在吗 瓦西里 回答 |
[45:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[45:59] | – Larry. – Joyce. | -拉里 -乔伊 |
[46:08] | Yeah, lady! | 好样的 女士 |
[47:16] | Comrade! | 同志 |
[47:17] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[47:27] | Goddamn! | 该死 |
[47:29] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[47:40] | Hit it. Hit it! Go! Go! | 快跑 走 |
[47:45] | Alexei? | 阿列克西呢 |
[47:52] | On the lower level– | 在下层 |
[47:54] | Hey, translate. | 翻译 |
[47:57] | We’ve found the children. | 我们找到孩子了 |
[47:59] | They are still in the mall. Lower level. | 他们还在商场 下层 |
[48:03] | Keep all entrances locked down. | 封锁所有入口 |
[48:05] | I repeat– | 重复 |
[48:06] | Keep all entrances locked down. | 封锁所有入口 |
[48:42] | Everyone, get over here. | 所有人 过来 |
[48:44] | I found them. | 我找到他们了 |
[49:20] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[50:08] | You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel! | 你丢那玩意就像丢风火轮一样 |
[50:12] | – Lucas? – What are you doing here? | -卢卡斯 -你怎么在这儿 |
[50:14] | Ask them. It’s their fault. | 问他们啊 都怪他们 |
[50:16] | True, yeah. Totally true. It’s absolutely our fault. | 是啊 的确都怪我们 |
[50:18] | I don’t understand what happened to that car. | 我不懂那车是怎么了 |
[50:20] | El has superpowers. | 一一有超能力 |
[50:21] | – I’m sorry? – Superpowers. She threw it with her mind. | -什么 -超能力 她靠念力丢的车 |
[50:23] | – C’mon, catch up. – That’s El? | -跟上 -她是一一 |
[50:24] | – Who’s El? – I’m sorry, who are you? | -一一是谁 -抱歉 你是谁 |
[50:27] | I’m Robin. I work with Steve. | 我是罗宾 史蒂夫的同事 |
[50:28] | She cracked the top secret code. | 她破解了绝密密文 |
[50:29] | Yeah, which is how we found out about the Russians in the first place. | 我们就是这样发现了苏联人的事 |
[50:31] | Russians? Wait, what Russians? | 苏联人 什么苏联人 |
[50:33] | – The Russians! – Those were Russians? | -苏联人 -那是苏联人 |
[50:35] | – Some of them. – What are you talking about? | -有些是 -你说什么呢 |
[50:37] | – Didn’t you hear our code red? – Yeah. | -你们没听到我们的红色警报吗 -嗯 |
[50:38] | – Couldn’t understand what you were saying. – Goddamn low battery. | -但我根本听不懂 -该死的电池 |
[50:41] | How many times do I have to tell you with the low battery? | 这事我都跟你说多少次了 |
[50:43] | Well, everything worked out, didn’t it? | 这不一切都好吗 |
[50:45] | Worked out? We almost died. | 都好 我们差点死了 |
[50:47] | Yeah, but we didn’t, did we? | 是啊 但我们不是没死吗 |
[50:48] | – It was pretty damn close. – Okay, Russians? | -挺悬的了 -好吧 苏联人 |
[50:51] | As in, they’re working for the Russian government? | 他们是在为苏联政府工作吗 |
[50:54] | What are you not comprehending? | 你是哪里不理解 |
[50:55] | Am I not speaking English? | 我说的不是英语吗 |
[50:57] | We have a full-blown Red Dawn situation. | 现在完全是《红色黎明》的情况 |
[51:00] | So this has nothing to do with the gate? | 这跟大门无关吗 |
[51:02] | It has everything to do with the gate… | 跟大门非常有关 |
[51:08] | El! El! | 一一 |
[51:11] | – What’s wrong with her? – What’s wrong? | -她怎么了 -怎么了 |
[51:12] | My leg. My leg. | 我的腿 |
[51:14] | Her leg, her leg. Okay. | 她的腿 好吧 |
[51:16] | – Get that off. – Okay. | -拿掉 -好 |
[51:26] | El! El! | 一一 |
[51:29] | El! El, are you okay? | 一一 你没事吧 |
[51:31] | El! El! | 一一 |
[51:33] | El! | 一一 |