时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | – Still nothing? – Nothing. | -还是没有回应吗 -没有 |
[00:18] | Food court? You sure they said food court? | 食物法庭 你确定他们说食物法庭 |
[00:21] | I’m sorry, have my translation skills been letting you down? | 抱歉 是不是我的翻译水平让你失望了 |
[00:26] | We don’t know it’s your kids. | 我们不清楚是不是你的孩子 |
[00:28] | Yes, we do. | 不 我们清楚 |
[00:40] | – What is that? – There’s something in there. | -那是什么 -有东西在里面 |
[00:42] | – No! – Jesus Christ. | -不 -老天爷 |
[00:45] | Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay? | 跟她说话 让她保持清醒 好吗 |
[00:47] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[01:07] | Stay awake, stay awake. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[01:08] | Let’s get her on this side, on this side. | 把她挪到这边 这边 |
[01:10] | – Easy, easy, easy, easy. – It’s, uh… | -放松 放松 -这… |
[01:12] | You know, it’s not actually that bad. There was a… | 其实还没那么糟 有个… |
[01:15] | The goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, | 我足球队的守门员 贝丝·威尔德菲尔 |
[01:16] | this other girl slid into her leg, | 另外一个球员撞到了她的腿上 |
[01:18] | and the bone came out of her knee, | 骨头都从膝盖支出来了 |
[01:19] | – six inches or something, it was insane. – Robin. | -大概有六英寸长 太可怕了 -罗宾 |
[01:22] | – Yeah? – You’re not helping. | -什么 -你是在帮倒忙 |
[01:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:25] | Okay. All right, El? | 还好吗 一一 |
[01:27] | This is gonna hurt like hell, okay? | 这会非常疼的 |
[01:29] | – Okay. – Need you to stay real still. | -好的 -我要你保持完全不动 |
[01:31] | Here, you’re gonna want to bite down on this, okay? | 拿着 咬着这个 好吗 |
[01:33] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[01:38] | Holy shit. Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[01:43] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[01:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:56] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[02:09] | – Jonathan! – Stop talking! | -乔纳森 -别说话 |
[02:12] | – Goddamn it! – No! Stop it! | -该死 -不 住手 |
[02:15] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停 |
[02:19] | I can do it. | 我自己来 |
[02:22] | I can do it. | 我自己来 |
[02:33] | God! | 天呐 |
[02:35] | God! | 天呐 |
[04:06] | 第八章 星庭之战 | |
[04:20] | The Mind Flayer, it built this monster in Hawkins, | 吸灵魔 它在霍金斯造了这个怪物 |
[04:23] | to stop El, | 来阻止一一 |
[04:24] | to kill her and pave a way into our world. | 杀了她便能入侵我们的世界 |
[04:26] | And it almost did. That was just one tiny piece of it. | 它差点就得手了 这只是它的一小部分 |
[04:29] | How big is this thing? | 这个怪物有多大 |
[04:31] | It’s big. | 很大 |
[04:33] | – Thirty feet, at least. – Yeah. | -至少两米高 -是的 |
[04:35] | It sorta destroyed your cabin. | 它摧毁了你的小屋 |
[04:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:38] | Okay, so, just to be clear, this… | 我确认一下 这头 |
[04:40] | this big fleshy spider thing that hurt El, | 这头弄伤一一的大肉球蜘蛛 |
[04:44] | it’s some kind of gigantic… weapon? | 是某种巨型武器吗 |
[04:47] | – Yes. – But instead of, like, screws and metal, | -是的 -但并不是用螺钉和金属打造的 |
[04:50] | the Mind Flayer made its weapon… | 吸灵魔是用融化的人体 |
[04:52] | with melted people. | 打造它的武器 |
[04:53] | – Yes, exactly. – Yeah, okay. | -没错 -好吧 |
[04:55] | I… Yeah, I’m just making sure. | 我只是想再确认一下 |
[04:56] | Are we sure this thing is still out there, still alive? | 这头怪物真的还在外面 还活着吗 |
[05:00] | El beat the shit out of it, but, yeah, it’s still alive. | 一一暴揍了它一顿 但它的确还活着 |
[05:03] | But if we close the gate again… | 但如果我们再将入口关闭 |
[05:04] | We cut the brain off from the body. | 我们就能将大脑控制切断 |
[05:05] | And kill it. | 就能杀了它 |
[05:07] | Theoretically. | 理论上是这样 |
[05:14] | Okay, this is what Alexei called “the hub.” | 这就是阿列克西所谓的”枢纽” |
[05:17] | Now, the hub takes us to the vault room. | 这个枢纽是能通向保险库的 |
[05:19] | Okay, where’s the gate? | 入口在哪 |
[05:20] | Right here. I don’t know the scale on this, | 就在这 我不知道图上的比例是多少 |
[05:23] | but I think it’s fairly close to the vault room, | 但我觉得应该离保险库非常近 |
[05:25] | maybe 50 feet or so. | 大概有个50英尺 |
[05:27] | More like 500. | 500英尺还差不多 |
[05:28] | What, you’re just gonna waltz in there | 怎么 你还想在里面跳上一段华尔兹吗 |
[05:30] | like it’s commie Disneyland or something? | 你以为那是共产主义迪斯尼乐园吗 |
[05:32] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[05:33] | Erica Sinclair. Who are you? | 艾瑞卡·辛克莱 你又是谁 |
[05:35] | Murray… | 莫里 |
[05:37] | Bauman. | 鲍曼 |
[05:38] | Listen, Mr. Bunman, | 听好了 鲍曼先生 |
[05:39] | I’m not trying to tell you how to do things, | 我不是想对你指手画脚 |
[05:41] | but I’ve been down in that shithole for 24 hours. | 但我曾在那鬼地方待过一天 |
[05:44] | And with all due respect, you do what this man tells you, | 恕我直言 如果你们照他说的做 |
[05:48] | you’re all gonna die. | 你们都会死 |
[05:49] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[05:50] | why is this four-year-old speaking to me? | 这个四岁的小屁孩有什么资格跟我说话 |
[05:53] | Um, I’m ten, you bald bastard! | 我十岁了 你个秃头混蛋 |
[05:55] | – Erica! – Just the facts! | -艾瑞卡 -这就是事实 |
[05:57] | She’s right. You’re all gonna die, | 他说得对 你们都会死的 |
[05:59] | but you don’t have to. | 但这可以避免 |
[06:00] | – Excuse me. Sorry, may I? – Please. | -抱歉 我能看看吗 -请 |
[06:04] | Okay, see this room here? This is a storage facility. | 看到这个房间了吗 这是贮藏库 |
[06:08] | There’s a hatch in here | 这有个小舱口 |
[06:09] | that feeds into their underground ventilation system. | 能进入他们的地下通风系统 |
[06:11] | That will lead you to the base of the weapon. | 这能通向他们的武器库 |
[06:14] | It’s a bit of a maze down there, | 这下面就像迷宫一样 |
[06:16] | but between me and Erica, we can show you the way. | 但有我和艾瑞卡 我们能给你们带路 |
[06:18] | You can show us the way? | 你们能给我们带路 |
[06:20] | Don’t worry, you can do all the fighting | 别担心 你们尽管去当英雄 |
[06:21] | and the dangerous hero shit, | 和那些危险的东西作战 |
[06:23] | and we’ll just be your… | 我们只是你们的 |
[06:24] | navigators. | 导航员 |
[06:26] | No. | 不行 |
[06:29] | Nope. | 不行 |
[06:40] | Well, that settles it. | 那就这样了 |
[06:42] | He’s gonna die. They’re gonna die. | 他死定了 他们都死定了 |
[06:45] | Yep, most likely. | 是的 非常有可能 |
[06:47] | You guys survived. | 你们就逃出来了 |
[06:48] | Barely. | 差点不辞那个了 |
[06:50] | We could’ve really used you guys down there. | 我们在下面很需要你们 |
[06:52] | Could’ve used you up here, too. | 我们这里也很需要你 |
[06:54] | Yeah, man. We missed you, dude. | 是啊 我们很想你 伙计 |
[06:56] | Yeah. Big-time. | 是啊 非常想你 |
[07:00] | I missed you guys, too. | 我也很想你们的 |
[07:01] | Big-time. | 非常想念 |
[07:02] | Please don’t cry, nerds. | 可别哭了 书呆 |
[07:04] | – Erica. – Keep saying my name, see what happens. | -艾瑞卡 -你再叫我名字一遍试试 |
[07:07] | Hey, heads up. You can navigate, just from someplace safe. | 接着 你可以导航 但必须是在安全的地方 |
[07:11] | It’s not that simple. | 这没那么简单 |
[07:12] | – The signal won’t reach. – Not with this. | -信号没那么强 -这个不行 |
[07:14] | You need something with a high enough frequency band | 你得找一个高频率带的设备 |
[07:15] | to relay with the Russians’ radio tower. | 用苏联人的的无线电塔转接 |
[07:17] | But for that to work, you need someone | 但那你得找一个 |
[07:18] | who has both seen their comms room | 既见过他们通讯室 |
[07:20] | and has access to a super-powered handcrafted radio tower, | 还有超强无线塔操作能力的家伙 |
[07:22] | one preferably already situated at the highest point in Hawkins. | 这人最好还去过霍金斯的最高点 |
[07:26] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[07:27] | That’s me. | 这不就是我吗 |
[07:28] | If you want us to navigate, you got us. | 你想让我们来导航 没问题 |
[07:30] | But we need a head start. | 但我们需要抢在前面 |
[07:34] | And a car. | 还要一辆车 |
[07:41] | Oh, man, now this… | 天呐 这 |
[07:43] | this is what I’m talkin’ about! | 这才对嘛 |
[07:45] | – “Toddfather”? – Oh, screw Todd! | -“托德老爹” -去他的托德吧 |
[07:47] | Steve’s her daddy now. | 现在史蒂夫才是她老爹 |
[07:48] | Did you just talk about yourself in the third person? | 你刚是用第三人称指代自己了吗 |
[07:51] | Did he just call himself daddy? | 他刚刚是不是叫自己老爹了 |
[07:52] | All right, where are we going? | 好了 我们去哪 |
[07:54] | – Weathertop. – Weather-what? | -气象顶 -气象啥 |
[07:55] | – Just drive. – Okay. Jesus! | -快开吧 -知道了 老天 |
[08:10] | Bottom lock, | 第一层的钥匙 |
[08:12] | second-to-top lock, | 第二层的钥匙 |
[08:14] | third-to-top lock, | 第三层的钥匙 |
[08:15] | top lock. | 最高层的钥匙 |
[08:16] | Listen to me, I need to end this, | 听我说 我得结束这一切 |
[08:18] | but I will be back before you know it, okay? | 但是我马上就回来 好吗 |
[08:21] | I don’t know, Mom. | 我不知道 妈 |
[08:22] | No, listen. You’re gonna be safe there. | 听着 你在那里会很安全 |
[08:24] | It’s– It’s far away from all this. | 离这些都远远的 |
[08:27] | You just stick close to your brother and– | 你只要待在哥哥身边 |
[08:29] | and do whatever he says. | 他说什么就做什么 |
[08:30] | No matter what. Okay? | 不管怎么样 好吗 |
[08:32] | I’m not worried about me, Mom, I’m worried about you. | 我担心的不是自己 妈 是你 |
[08:34] | Oh, honey, I’m gonna be fine. | 宝贝 我会没事的 |
[08:38] | Okay? I’m gonna be fine. | 我会平安无事的 |
[08:42] | Okay, Mom. | 好了 |
[08:43] | Okay, Mom. That’s enough. | 知道了 妈 好了 |
[08:45] | – I’m gonna be fine. – Okay. | -我一定会没事的 -我相信你 |
[08:47] | Mom, I can’t breathe. | 妈 喘不上气了 |
[08:50] | – My battery’s low, but… – You’re suffocating me. | -我精疲力尽了 但 -我要窒息了 |
[08:53] | …it will recharge. | 会恢复的 |
[08:55] | I know it will, kid. | 我知道它会 孩子 |
[08:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:58] | I can fight. | 我能战斗 |
[09:00] | Better than any of us. | 比我们中的任何人都强 |
[09:03] | But right now, | 但是现在 |
[09:04] | I need you safe. | 我只想让你安全 |
[09:08] | This thing is after you. | 这个东西要的是你 |
[09:10] | It’s not after me. | 不是我 |
[09:14] | Do you understand? | 你懂了吗 |
[09:21] | I need you to understand. | 我希望你能理解 |
[09:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:29] | We should probably go. | 我们差不多该走了 |
[09:52] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[09:59] | Be careful. | 注意安全 |
[10:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:14] | It’s a two-man operation. Two! | 这是双人行动 双人 |
[10:17] | – Yeah, well, change of plans. – Change of plans? | -对 但计划有变 -计划有变 |
[10:20] | Yeah. Will you explain it to him, please? | 能拜托你给他解释解释吗 |
[10:21] | We have two options here, Jim. | 我们有两个选择 吉姆 |
[10:23] | We can turn the machine off, or we can explode it. | 关掉那个机器 或者炸了它 |
[10:25] | – Oh, yeah, says who? – Says the man who built it! | -是吗 谁说的 -造机器的人说的 |
[10:27] | Yeah, and we wanna explode it! | 我们想炸掉它 |
[10:28] | Or else our heroic efforts will be for naught! | 不然我们这些英雄式的努力就白费了 |
[10:31] | This is a three-man operation, Jim, not two. | 这是三人行动 吉姆 不是双人 |
[10:33] | Yeah, three. | 三人 |
[10:37] | El, you’re bleeding. | 一一 你在流血 |
[10:39] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 还可以 |
[10:42] | Here. Okay. | 到了 |
[10:43] | Here. | 过来 |
[10:44] | Lay down. | 躺好 |
[10:53] | – What’s wrong? – I don’t… | -有什么问题吗 -我不 |
[10:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:00] | You can’t be serious. Come on! | 别开玩笑了 快点 |
[11:02] | Didn’t your mom just buy this car? | 这车不是你妈刚买的吗 |
[11:03] | Yes. I’m sure it’s fine. | 是啊 肯定没问题 |
[11:05] | – Did you leave the lights on? – No. | -你是不是忘关车灯了 -没有 |
[11:06] | – Do we have gas? – Yes! | -车有油吗 -有 |
[11:10] | – Come on! – Whoa, whoa, whoa! Just stop, stop! | -加把劲吧 -住手 快住手 |
[11:13] | Pop the hood. | 打开引擎盖 |
[11:18] | – What the hell? – What? | -什么情况 -怎么了 |
[11:20] | The ignition cable’s gone. | 点火电缆不见了 |
[11:39] | Back in the mall! | 回商场里去 |
[11:41] | Back in the mall! | 快回去 |
[11:42] | Go! Go, go, go! Be careful! | 快快快 小心点 |
[11:44] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[11:46] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[11:55] | So then I yank those cables like I’m pulling weeds. | 所以我像扯杂草一样把电缆拽出来 |
[11:58] | And that’ll set off the alarm– | 警报会被触发 |
[11:59] | According to Alexei, may his soul rest in peace. | 据阿列克西的说法是的 希望他安息 |
[12:02] | Which should give you two an opening | 你们两个就有机会 |
[12:03] | to retrieve the keys from the vault. | 去地下室里拿钥匙 |
[12:05] | And then we just follow the map | 然后我们跟着地图 |
[12:07] | to the observation room, turn the key– | 去到观察室 转动钥匙 |
[12:09] | Kaboom, we blow this sucker sky-high. | 砰 我们把这个鬼地方炸上天 |
[12:11] | And then, once the rift is closed, | 等裂缝关闭了 |
[12:12] | we escape back through the vents. | 我们从通风管道逃回去 |
[12:14] | Right under their commie noses. | 就在他们这些共产党的眼皮底下 |
[12:15] | Then home free. | 然后回家 |
[12:18] | Oh, God, just because it wasn’t your plan doesn’t mean | 老天 就算这不是你的方案 |
[12:20] | it was a bad plan. | 也不意味着就是一个坏方案 |
[12:21] | I didn’t say it was a bad plan. | 我没说这是个坏方案 |
[12:22] | You made a noise. | 你发出了不满的哼唧 |
[12:23] | – I did not make a noise. – You did too. | -我才没有哼唧 -你也哼唧了 |
[12:25] | I really think it’s disrespectful… | 我真心觉得这很不尊重人 |
[12:27] | What is up with you and noises? | 你和哼唧声到底有什么过不去的 |
[12:29] | Children! Children! | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[12:32] | It is a good plan. | 这是个好方案 |
[12:33] | A solid B, which is laudable, | 鉴于我们现在的情况和限制 |
[12:35] | given the situation and time constraints. | 这个方案坚实可靠 值得赞扬 |
[12:37] | Dare I say, if it all goes right… | 我敢说 如果一切顺利 |
[12:43] | …they’ll never even know we were here. | 他们甚至都不会知道我们来过 |
[12:46] | Stop right there! | 不许动 |
[12:46] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[12:49] | Documents, important documents– | 文件 重要的文件 |
[12:51] | for the Lieutenant-Comrade! | 要给中尉同志的 |
[12:53] | He called us, last minute. | 他临时叫我们来 |
[12:55] | Pardon our sloppy appearance. | 原谅我们事发突然过来了 |
[12:58] | Lieutenant? What Lieutenant? | 中尉 哪个中尉 |
[13:01] | Lieutenant… | 中尉 |
[13:03] | Molotov? | 莫洛托夫 |
[13:14] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[13:16] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[13:18] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[13:20] | Oh, my God. Jim, I… This… | 天呐 吉姆 我 这… |
[13:23] | I had it under control. | 我已经控制住局面了 |
[13:25] | Yeah, sure you did. | 没错啊 |
[13:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:29] | I’m improvising. | 临场发挥 |
[13:34] | Jesus, how far is this place, man? | 天 这地方到底有多远 兄弟 |
[13:36] | Relax, we’re almost there. | 放轻松 我们快到了 |
[13:38] | Suzie must be pretty special, huh? | 苏茜一定很特别吧 |
[13:41] | I mean, if you built this thing | 如果你造了这东西 |
[13:42] | and lugged it all the way to the middle of nowhere | 再大老远的把这东西拖到荒郊野岭 |
[13:43] | just to talk to her? | 就为了跟她说话 |
[13:45] | I mean, nobody’s scientifically perfect, | 没有真正完美的人 |
[13:46] | but Suzie’s about as close to being perfect | 但苏茜比任何人都 |
[13:49] | as any human could possibly be. | 无限趋近于完美 |
[13:50] | She sound made-up to me. | 我觉得他是瞎编的 |
[13:52] | She sound made-up to you? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:56] | – Why are you hesitating, Steve? -I’m– I’m– I’m not! I’m not! | -你干吗迟疑 史蒂夫 -我 我没有 |
[13:58] | I think she sounds real. You know, totally, absolutely real. | 我觉得挺真实的 绝对的 完全真实 |
[14:02] | Left. Turn left. | 左 左转 |
[14:04] | – There’s not a road here. – Turn left now! | -左边根本没有路 -立马左转 |
[14:05] | Jesus! Hang on! | 我的天 抓紧了 |
[14:10] | Henderson, where are we going?! | 亨德森 你在搞什么 |
[14:12] | Up! | 上啊 |
[14:18] | – Oh, Jesus! – We’re not gonna make it! | 我的天呐 -我们上不去的 |
[14:20] | Yes, we are. Come on, baby. Come on, baby! | 上得去 加油 宝贝 加油啊 |
[14:25] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[14:26] | Come on. Come on. | 不要 不要 |
[14:28] | Come on! | 不要啊 |
[14:31] | Guess the Toddfather has its limitations. | 看来托德老爹也有能力不足的时候 |
[14:45] | Scoops Troop, do you copy? | 冰淇淋小分队 收到请回答 |
[14:48] | Scoops Troop, do you copy? | 冰淇淋小分队 收到请回答 |
[14:51] | Scoops Troop, do you copy? | 冰淇淋小分队 收到请回答 |
[14:54] | Scoops Troop, I repeat, do you copy? | 冰淇淋小分队 我重复 收到请回答 |
[14:57] | We’re trapped in the mall | 我们被困在商场里了 |
[14:58] | and in need of emergency transportation. | 需要紧急转移 |
[15:01] | Scoops Troop, do you copy? Billy has found us. | 冰淇淋小分队 收到请回答 比利找到我们了 |
[15:04] | He has disabled our car and we are trapped in the mall. | 他毁了我们的车 我们被困在商场里了 |
[15:07] | Repeat, Billy has disabled our car and… | 重复一遍 比利把我们的车毁了 |
[15:11] | You’re gonna kill him, aren’t you? | 你要杀了他 是不是 |
[15:13] | This is just a precaution, okay? | 这些都只是以防万一 |
[15:15] | And not just against Billy. | 不只是针对比利 |
[15:16] | If he knows we’re here, so does the Mind Flayer. | 他能知道我们在这 那么吸灵魔也知道 |
[15:19] | Scoops Troop, I repeat, | 冰淇淋小分队 我重复 |
[15:20] | we are in need of emergency transportation. | 我们需要紧急转移 |
[15:22] | Do you copy? | 收到请回答 |
[15:24] | Scoops Troop, do you copy? | 冰淇淋小分队 收到请回答 |
[15:26] | No chance that thing’ll drive, right? | 那辆车应该不能开了吧 |
[15:28] | – Steve, do you copy? – We don’t need it to drive. | -史蒂夫 能听见吗 -我们不需要开它 |
[15:31] | Dustin! | 达斯汀 |
[15:32] | We just need the ignition cable. | 我们只需要它的点火电缆 |
[15:42] | Push! | 推啊 |
[15:48] | Shit! | 操 |
[15:50] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[15:52] | El… | 一一 |
[15:57] | I can do it. | 我可以的 |
[16:42] | Can I help? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:44] | Picking up. | 来拿东西 |
[16:46] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[16:47] | New arrivals. | 新来的 |
[16:48] | Landed last night. | 昨天晚上刚到 |
[16:53] | Say goodbye to sunlight. | 向阳光说再见吧 |
[16:55] | Who needs sunlight | 当我们已有彼此 |
[16:56] | when we have one another, comrade? | 谁还需要阳光 同志 |
[16:59] | Indeed, comrade! | 确实 同志 |
[17:00] | And a bottle of Stolichnaya. | 还有一瓶苏联红牌伏特加 |
[17:26] | Why are you talking so much? | 你干吗说这么多废话 |
[17:28] | He was nice. | 他人还不错 |
[17:29] | – He was nice? – He was a nice guard. | -人还不错 -他是个不错的守卫 |
[17:31] | Yeah, I mean, we should probably invite him over | 是啊 等着一切结束了 |
[17:32] | after all this is done. | 我们应该邀请他来玩 |
[17:34] | Yeah, I can bake him a casserole. | 是啊 我可以拿砂锅烤了他 |
[17:35] | Get a six-pack, share some laughs. | 拿点酒 分享一下快乐 |
[17:37] | You know, have a drink. | 你懂的 喝一杯 |
[17:45] | Anyone wanna trade jobs? | 有人想交换任务吗 |
[17:48] | Bald Eagle, do you copy? | 秃鹰小分队 收到请回答 |
[17:50] | Bald Eagle, I repeat, | 秃鹰小分队 我重复 |
[17:51] | this is Scoops Troop, do you copy? | 这里是冰淇淋小分队 收到请回答 |
[17:53] | Yes, I copy. | 收到 |
[17:56] | Call sign? | 呼号是 |
[17:58] | Bald Eagle. | 秃鹰小分队 |
[17:59] | Please repeat. | 请重复 |
[18:00] | – Bald Eagle. This is Bald Eagle! – Copy that. | -秃鹰 这里是秃鹰小分队 -收到 |
[18:04] | Good to hear your voice, | 很高兴能听到你的声音 |
[18:05] | Bald Eagle. What’s your 20? | 秃鹰小分队 你们到哪了 |
[18:07] | We reached the vent. I’ll contact you when I need you. | 我们已抵达通风口 有需要我会联系你们的 |
[18:10] | Until then, silence. | 在此之前 保持安静 |
[18:12] | Roger that, Bald Eagle. | 收到 秃鹰小分队 |
[18:13] | This is Scoops Troop, going radio silent. 10-10, over. | 这里是冰淇淋 即将沉默 好运 完毕 |
[18:18] | I hate children. | 我讨厌小孩子 |
[18:26] | – Remember, if anyone says anything, just – Smile and nod. | -记住 有人说话只需要 -点头微笑 |
[18:30] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[18:40] | Push! | 推 |
[18:49] | All right, great. | 好的 太棒了 |
[18:50] | All right, now, all the way. Ready? | 现在大家一起 准备好了吗 |
[18:52] | Three, two, one… Push! | 三二一 推 |
[18:59] | Told you. | 跟你说了 |
[19:01] | Physics. | 学好物理 |
[19:09] | How do we get it open? | 我们要怎么打开这个 |
[19:10] | There should be a latch. Check under the wheel. | 应该有个门闩 检查一下方向盘底下 |
[19:13] | – You see it? – I don’t know, hold on. | -看见没 -我不知道 等等 |
[19:17] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[19:47] | El. | 一一 |
[19:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:59] | – Do you see it? – I don’t know. | -你找到了吗 -我不知道 |
[20:00] | It should be right here. | 应该就在这里 |
[20:02] | Distributor, distributor… | 配电盘 配电盘 |
[20:21] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[20:30] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[20:32] | Nancy! | 南茜 |
[20:37] | Come on! | 快走 |
[21:05] | We just found them like this. | 我们刚发现他们已经死了 |
[21:11] | The American. | 美国人 |
[21:13] | It’s taking too long. | 时间太久了 |
[21:14] | – It’s fine. – No, it’s not. It is not. | -没事的 -不 有事 有事 |
[21:17] | She could’ve died back there. | 她很可能会死 |
[21:19] | She almost did. | 她差点就死了 |
[21:19] | Well, she’s safe now. She’s on her way to Murray’s. | 现在她安全了 她在去莫里家的路上 |
[21:22] | That thing won’t find her, | 只有我们把它杀死 |
[21:23] | not before we kill it. | 那东西才不会找到她 |
[21:26] | This isn’t the way this is supposed to work, all right? | 不应该是这个样子的 好吗 |
[21:28] | You’re supposed to say, “Yes, I told you so. | 你应该说 “对 我跟你说过的 |
[21:30] | That’s why we needed to go back to the kids.” | 所以我们才需要回到孩子身边去” |
[21:33] | Oh, yeah, and then you say something like… | 没错 然后你会说 |
[21:34] | “Yeah, well, it’s really hard to listen | “如果你把一切事情都说的 |
[21:35] | when you make everything sound like | 好像世界末日要来临那样绝望 |
[21:37] | it’s the end of the goddamn world.” | 真的会很难受” |
[21:46] | You know… | 你知道 |
[21:48] | I think, despite everything, I mean, despite the arguing, | 我想不管怎么样 即便有很多争吵 |
[21:53] | I think we make a pretty good team. | 我还是觉得我们的合作很棒 |
[21:57] | Well, we made it this far, didn’t we? | 我们都走到这里了 对不对 |
[22:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:04] | We did. | 的确 |
[22:07] | We did. | 的确 |
[22:10] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[22:14] | did I get the job or what? | 我到底能不能得到这份工作 |
[22:18] | Ah, come on. | 拜托 |
[22:20] | Detective Byers. | 拜耶斯警探 |
[22:23] | It has a ring, doesn’t it? | 有个戒指的 对吧 |
[22:30] | It’s kinda hard to serve in a town where you don’t live, Detective. | 警探 不住这里住还要管这里的事可有点难 |
[22:35] | You’re still moving outta here. I mean, that is the plan, right? | 你还是打算要搬走 你计划好了吧 |
[22:38] | Eh, we’ll see how it goes. | 我们看看后续情况如何吧 |
[22:40] | “How it goes”? How what goes? | “后续情况如何” 什么情况 |
[22:42] | You know, if– if we actually do make it out of here, | 你知道 如果我们可以能成功离开这里 |
[22:46] | we– we deserve to celebrate, right? | 我们值得庆祝一下 对吧 |
[22:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:51] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[22:54] | yes. | 是的 |
[22:56] | Absolutely. | 绝对需要 |
[23:01] | I hear Enzo’s is pretty good. | 听说恩佐餐厅很不错 |
[23:07] | What do you say, Friday, eight o’clock? | 你觉得呢 周五八点钟如何 |
[23:11] | Uh, El likes to watch Miami Vice on Fridays. | 一一周五喜欢看《迈阿密风云》 |
[23:15] | It… It starts at 10:00, so I– I can’t be out late on a Friday. | 十点开始 所以周五晚上我不能在外面待很晚 |
[23:18] | Okay, how about 7:00, then? | 那就七点如何 |
[23:20] | 7:00? | 七点 |
[23:22] | Enzo’s, Friday, I meet you there? | 恩佐餐厅 周五咱们那里见 |
[23:25] | No, you pick me up. | 不行 你得去接我 |
[23:26] | Picking you up 7:00 p.m. Friday. | 周五晚七点去接你 |
[23:30] | Yeah, it’s a date. | 嗯 那就约好了 |
[23:40] | Just for clarification, just because I… I mean, just… If… | 先澄清一下 因为我…如果…要是… |
[23:43] | When you say “date,” just so that we’re crystal clear, | 你说”约会” 所以我要说得清清楚楚 |
[23:46] | – so there’s no confusion– Yeah? – Yeah, Hop? | -这样不会有误会 怎么 -没错 霍普 |
[23:48] | Stop talking or I’m gonna change my mind. | 别说了 不然我要改主意了 |
[23:50] | Yeah, okay. Yeah. | 行 好的 行 |
[23:52] | Okay. | 行 |
[24:15] | Scoops Troop, this is… | 冰淇淋小分队 我是 |
[24:18] | Bald Eagle. | 秃鹰 |
[24:19] | I’ve reached another junction. | 我到达了另一个交叉口 |
[24:21] | – This is what? – The fourth junction. | -是什么 -第四交叉口 |
[24:22] | All right, so if memory serves, | 好吧 如果我没记错的话 |
[24:24] | this is right after the My Little Pony thesis. | 讲完小马宝莉论题后我们到了这里 |
[24:25] | – We went left, so he has to go right. – Right. | -我们去了左边 所以他必须去右边 -右边 |
[24:27] | Fly right, Bald Eagle. | 向右飞 秃鹰 |
[24:28] | – Fly right. – Roger that, flying right. | -向右飞 -收到 向右飞行 |
[24:32] | Little shit. | 小混蛋 |
[24:34] | What’s the My Little Pony thesis? | 小马宝莉论题是什么 |
[24:36] | Don’t get him started. | 别让他说这个 |
[24:38] | – Get him started? Just tell me– – Hey, guys? | -让他说这个 告诉我 -各位 |
[24:56] | Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop! | 格里斯沃尔德一家 这里是冰淇淋小分队 |
[24:57] | Do you copy? Over! | 收到吗 完毕 |
[24:59] | Griswold Family, I repeat, | 格里斯沃尔德一家 重复一遍 |
[25:00] | this is Scoops Troop. Do you– | 这里是冰淇淋小分队 收到… |
[25:03] | Griswold Family, do you copy? | 格里斯沃尔德一家 收到吗 |
[25:05] | Do you copy?! | 收到吗 |
[25:13] | Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop. | 格里斯沃尔德一家 这里是冰淇淋小分队 |
[25:14] | Please confirm your safety! | 请确认你方安全 |
[25:16] | Are you en route to Bald Eagle’s nest? | 你们在去秃鹰老巢的路上吗 |
[25:18] | Please confirm your safety! | 请确认你方安全 |
[25:20] | Someone, please just answer. Is anyone there? | 有谁快点应答一下 有人在吗 |
[25:30] | Just answer! | 快回答 |
[25:32] | Anyone, please… | 有人吗… |
[25:59] | Griswold Family, do you copy? | 格里斯沃尔德一家 收到吗 |
[26:01] | Griswold Family, do you copy? | 格里斯沃尔德一家 收到吗 |
[26:03] | Griswold Family, do you copy? | 格里斯沃尔德一家 收到吗 |
[26:06] | Do you copy?! | 收到吗 |
[26:08] | – Where are you going?! – To get them the hell outta there! | -你们去哪里 -去帮他们逃离那里 |
[26:10] | Stay here, contact the others! | 待在这里 跟其他人保持联系 |
[26:12] | – Shit. – Wait, Robin! | -该死 -等等 罗宾 |
[26:15] | Stay in touch. | 保持联络 |
[26:17] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[26:18] | Bald Eagle, this is Scoops Troop. What’s your 20? | 秃鹰 这里是冰淇淋小分队 你们在哪里 |
[26:21] | I told you, radio silence! | 跟你说过了 没有回复 |
[26:24] | Yeah, but we have a problem. | 是的 但我们遇到一个问题 |
[26:26] | What kind of problem? | 什么样的问题 |
[27:11] | It’s turned away. If we go up the stairs now, we’ll make it. | 它转身了 如果我们现在上楼 就能成功 |
[27:13] | – No way, not with El’s leg. – We have to try. | -不可能 一一的腿这样 -我们得试试 |
[27:15] | There’s another way… | 还有另外一条 |
[27:17] | to get out. | 出去的路 |
[27:18] | Through the Gap. | 从GAP过去 |
[27:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:24] | Now. | 就现在 |
[28:11] | Bald Eagle has landed. | 秃鹰已经着陆 |
[28:13] | Repeat. | 重复一遍 |
[28:15] | Bald Eagle has landed. | 秃鹰已经着陆 |
[28:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:25] | Come on, how much longer? | 拜托 还要多久 |
[28:27] | I don’t know, I’ve never done this before! | 我不知道 我之前也没做过 |
[28:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:35] | Okay, okay! | 好吧 行吧 |
[28:39] | Get ready, lovebirds, you’re almost up to bat. | 准备好吧 小情侣们 你们要准备上场了 |
[29:25] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[29:34] | – What are you doing? – Don’t worry. | -你在干什么 -别担心 |
[30:07] | Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快快快快快快快 |
[30:11] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[30:24] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[30:36] | Did Mikhail send for you? | 米哈伊尔派你们来的吗 |
[31:00] | – All right. – Okay. | -好了 -好吧 |
[31:02] | Give me the code. | 把密码告诉我 |
[31:04] | 662 Six-six-two, | |
[31:06] | 608 six-oh-eight, | |
[31:07] | 004 oh-oh-four. | |
[31:19] | again? | 再来 |
[31:20] | 662 Six-six-two, | |
[31:22] | 608 six-oh-eight, | |
[31:24] | 004 oh-oh-four. | |
[31:34] | Murray? | 莫里 |
[31:35] | Your goddamn code… | 你的密码 |
[31:38] | is wrong. | 不对 |
[31:39] | What? Are you sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[31:40] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[31:43] | Well, I– I suppose it could be wrong. | 也可能是错的 |
[31:46] | How could it be wrong? | 怎么可能是错的 |
[31:48] | The code is a number, a famous number. | 密码是个著名的数字 |
[31:50] | Planck’s constant I– I thought I knew it. | 普朗克常数 我以为我背住了 |
[31:53] | Planck’s constant. | 普朗克常数 |
[31:54] | – You know it? – Not by heart. You? | -你知道吗 -记不住 你呢 |
[31:57] | I’m not a nerd, nerd. | 我不是书呆子 书呆子 |
[31:59] | He told me it was Planck’s constant, which I know. | 他说是普朗克常数 我记得的 |
[32:02] | Why would I need him to give me a number I already know? | 我为什么要让他告诉我我已经知道的数 |
[32:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:09] | Go, go, go! | 跑跑跑 |
[32:20] | Shit. Get the car started. Go! | 该死 启动汽车 快 |
[32:30] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Come on. | 不不不 拜托了 |
[32:35] | Come on. We gotta go! | 快 我们得走了 |
[32:39] | Come on! | 快 |
[32:47] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[33:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:06] | Ask me tomorrow? | 明天再问我 |
[33:12] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[33:22] | Get in! | 上车 |
[33:25] | Go, go, go, go! Go, go, go! | 跑跑跑 |
[33:57] | Suzie, do you copy? | 苏茜 你收到吗 |
[34:00] | Suzie, do you copy? | 苏茜 你收到吗 |
[34:03] | Suzie, do you copy? | 苏茜 你收到吗 |
[34:05] | This is Suzie. I copy. | 我是苏茜 我收到了 |
[34:07] | – Suzie! – Dusty-bun? | -苏茜 -达斯宝贝 |
[34:09] | “Dusty-bun”? | “达斯宝贝” |
[34:10] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[34:11] | I’m so, so sorry. I– I’ve been really busy… | 真抱歉 我太忙了 |
[34:15] | uh, trying to save the world from Russians and monsters. | 我在努力从苏联人和怪物手中拯救世界 |
[34:18] | Of course you have. | 当然了 |
[34:19] | Get the goddamn number already! | 快问数字 |
[34:22] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[34:23] | It was… | 是… |
[34:25] | Uh, I don’t know, actually. I think it was just some interference. | 我不知道 好像是干扰 |
[34:28] | So, why don’t we, uh, change frequency | 我们把频率改到 |
[34:30] | to 14.158? | 14.158吧 |
[34:32] | Copy that, shifting frequency. Standby. | 收到 换频道 等待 |
[34:44] | – Dusty-bun, you copy? – I copy, Suzie-poo. | -达斯宝贝 收到吗 -收到 苏茜宝 |
[34:47] | It sounds much better now, thanks. | 现在清晰多了 谢谢 |
[34:49] | – Suzie. – Okay, so, listen, | -苏茜 -听着 |
[34:50] | do you know Planck’s constant? | 你知道普朗克常数吗 |
[34:52] | Do you know the Earth orbits the sun? | 你知道地球环绕太阳吗 |
[34:54] | Okay, so I know it starts with two sixes, and then a… | 好 我知道是6开头的 然后… |
[34:58] | W-What is it? | 是什么来着 |
[34:59] | Okay, let me just be clear on this. | 我想理清楚 |
[35:01] | I haven’t heard from you in a week, | 我一周没你的消息了 |
[35:03] | and now you want a mathematical equation | 现在你想问一个你该知道的 |
[35:05] | that you should know so you can… save the world? | 数学等式 好去拯救世界吗 |
[35:08] | Suzie-poo, I promise, | 苏茜宝 我保证 |
[35:09] | I will make it up to you as soon as possible. | 我会尽快弥补你的 |
[35:12] | You can make it up to me now. | 你现在就弥补我吧 |
[35:13] | – What? – I want to hear it. | -什么 -我想听 |
[35:16] | – Not right now. – Yes, now, Dusty-bun. | -现在不行 -就现在 达斯宝贝 |
[35:19] | Suzie-poo, this is urgent. | 苏茜宝 这是急事 |
[35:21] | Yes, yes, you’re saving the world, I heard you the first time, | 是啊 你在拯救世界 我听到了 |
[35:24] | but Ged is also saving Earthsea | 但格德也在拯救地海 |
[35:25] | and he’s about to confront the shadow, | 他就要面对影魔了 |
[35:27] | so this is Suzie, signing off. | 所以苏茜通话结束 |
[35:29] | Wait, wait, wait! Okay. | 等等 好吧 |
[35:30] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[35:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:38] | *Turn around* | *转过身* |
[35:41] | *Look at what you see* | *看你看到什么* |
[35:46] | *In her face* | *她的脸上* |
[35:48] | *The mirror of your dreams* | *映射了你的梦* |
[35:53] | *Make believe I’m everywhere* | *让我相信自己无所不在* |
[35:56] | *Given in the light* | *沐浴在荣光之中* |
[36:00] | *Written on the pages is* | *书页上写着* |
[36:03] | *The answer to* | *永不尽的* |
[36:05] | *A never-ending story* | *故事的答案* |
[36:13] | *Reach the stars* | *冲向星空* |
[36:16] | *Fly a fantasy* | *为幻梦飞行* |
[36:20] | *Dream a dream* | *梦我所梦* |
[36:23] | *And what you see will be* | *你的设想会成为现实* |
[36:27] | *Rhymes that keep their secrets will* | *旋律将保守他们的秘密* |
[36:31] | *Unfold behind the clouds* | *在云彩后揭开* |
[36:34] | *And there upon a rainbow is* | *在那彩虹之上* |
[36:38] | *The answer to a never-ending story* | *永不尽的故事的答案* |
[36:48] | *Story* | *故事* |
[36:57] | Planck’s constant is 6.62607004. | 普朗克常数是6.62607004 |
[37:13] | You just saved the world. | 你刚拯救了世界 |
[37:16] | Gosh, I miss you, Dusty-bun. | 天呐 我好想你 达斯宝贝 |
[37:17] | And I miss you more, Suzie-poo. | 我更想你 苏茜宝 |
[37:19] | I miss you more, multiplied by all the stars in our galaxy. | 我更想你 乘以全银河系的星星 |
[37:22] | – No, I miss you– – Enough. | -不 我想你… -够了 |
[37:48] | Shit! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 该死 跑跑跑 |
[38:06] | It’s turning around. | 它调头了 |
[38:07] | – What? – It’s turning around! | -什么 -它调头了 |
[38:09] | Maybe we wore it out. | 或许我们把它跑累了 |
[38:10] | I don’t think so. Hold on. | 我觉得不是 坐稳 |
[38:47] | Everybody out. | 都出去 |
[38:49] | Everybody out! | 都出去 |
[39:10] | You ready to end this? | 你准备好了结一切了吗 |
[39:22] | In here. In here. | 这里 进去 |
[39:24] | Okay. Come on, come on, come on… | 好 快快快 |
[39:32] | Billy. | 比利 |
[39:35] | Billy, you don’t have to do this. | 比利 你不用这样的 |
[39:37] | Billy. Your name’s Billy, Billy Hargrove. | 比利 你叫比利 比利·哈格罗夫 |
[39:39] | You live on 4819 Cherry Lane. Billy, please, | 你住在樱桃巷4819号 比利 求你 |
[39:41] | I’m Max, I’m your– | 我是麦克斯 我是你… |
[40:05] | Murray, you all set down there? | 莫里 你准备好了吗 |
[40:07] | All set, but I’ve got some company | 好了 但我这里来人了 |
[40:09] | which I’d love you to obliterate. | 我希望你能消灭他们 |
[40:10] | Will do. Hang tight. | 没问题 等着 |
[40:17] | On three. | 数到三 |
[40:18] | On three. | 好 |
[40:19] | One… | 一 |
[40:22] | Two– | 二 |
[40:38] | The Americans, | 美国人 |
[40:40] | I’ve found them– | 我找到他们了 |
[41:37] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[41:39] | It’ll be over soon. | 快结束了 |
[41:42] | Just try and stay… very still. | 尽量 别动 |
[42:16] | Flay this, you ugly piece of shit! | 吸这个啊 你个混蛋 |
[42:29] | Hey, asshole! Over here! | 混蛋 过来 |
[44:13] | – We’re almost out! – I know! | -我们快没弹药了 -我知道 |
[44:16] | Dustin! We’re out of time! | 达斯汀 我们没时间了 |
[44:18] | Hurry! Close it now! | 快 快关上 |
[44:20] | Close it! | 关上 |
[44:38] | Come on! | 加油啊 |
[44:46] | Mike… | 迈克 |
[44:47] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[44:48] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[44:50] | Mike. Mike. Mike, get up. Mike, can you hear me? Mike! Mike! | 迈克 迈克 起来 你听得到吗 迈克 |
[44:54] | Hey, come on. | 过来 |
[44:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[45:03] | Where’s El? | 一一呢 |
[45:17] | Leave me alone! Stop it! | 别管我 住手 |
[45:19] | – Mom! – This is your new sister. | -妈妈 -这是你的新妹妹 |
[45:21] | …at least seven feet. | 至少有两米高 |
[45:25] | Seven… feet. | 两米 |
[45:31] | You told her… | 你对她说 |
[45:33] | the wave was seven feet. | 浪有两米高 |
[45:39] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[45:44] | You ran to her, on the beach. | 你在海滩上跑向她 |
[45:54] | There were seagulls. | 还有海鸥 |
[46:01] | She wore a hat… | 她戴了顶帽子 |
[46:04] | …with a blue ribbon. | 系着蓝色缎带 |
[46:07] | A long dress… | 长裙子 |
[46:11] | with a blue and red flower. | 上面有红蓝色的花 |
[46:16] | Yell– Yellow sandals, | 黄拖鞋 |
[46:19] | covered in sand. | 上面都是沙子 |
[46:26] | She was pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[46:33] | She was really pretty. | 她真的很漂亮 |
[46:38] | And you… | 你… |
[46:40] | you were happy. | 你很开心 |
[47:20] | I’ll see you in hell! | 地狱见 |
[47:34] | Hit me. | 来吧 |
[47:42] | We’re out! | 没了 |
[47:44] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[48:17] | No! | 不 |
[48:46] | Close it now! | 快关上 |
[48:48] | Close it! | 关上 |
[49:35] | Billy! | 比利 |
[51:07] | – El. – Mike! | -一一 -迈克 |
[51:15] | Billy? | 比利 |
[51:17] | Billy. Billy, Billy, get up, please. Billy, get up, please, please. | 比利 比利 起来啊 比利 求你 |
[51:21] | – I’m sorry. – Billy… | -对不起 -比利 |
[51:26] | Billy. Billy. | 比利 比利 |
[51:28] | Billy, wake up. Billy, get up. Please, Billy… | 比利 醒醒 求你 比利 |
[51:33] | Billy! | 比利 |
[51:36] | Billy… | 比利 |
[51:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:42] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[52:05] | Hop. | 霍普 |
[52:14] | Jim. Where’s Jim? | 吉姆 吉姆呢 |
[53:07] | Let’s go! Go! Come on! | 我们走 快 |
[53:20] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[53:21] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[53:22] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[53:23] | Don’t shoot! American! We’re Americans! Americans! | 别开枪 美国人 我们是美国人 |
[54:15] | Hey, come on, let’s go! | 我们走 |
[54:18] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[54:49] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[55:56] | Welcome to Hawkins, Indiana, | 欢迎来到印第安纳州霍金斯 |
[55:58] | a wonderful place to grow up, | 这个好地方适合成长 |
[56:00] | to raise your family, | 抚养家庭 |
[56:02] | to walk your dog. | 遛狗 |
[56:03] | But then… | 但是 |
[56:05] | …on July Fourth, everything changed. | 国庆节那天 风云突变 |
[56:09] | A terrible tragedy struck this small town. | 一场重大惨剧降临小镇 |
[56:13] | But this was not this small town’s first brush with tragedy. | 但这不是小镇第一次遭遇惨剧了 |
[56:17] | Mysterious deaths, government cover-ups, | 神秘死亡 政府掩盖 |
[56:20] | a bizarre chemical leak. | 一场奇怪的化学品泄漏 |
[56:22] | Is it all linked? | 都有关联吗 |
[56:23] | All a vast conspiracy? | 都是巨大的阴谋吗 |
[56:25] | The fault of a disgraced, corrupt mayor? | 是否全怪一位腐败倒台的镇长 |
[56:28] | Or is something more going on in the heartland? | 还是说中心地带发生了更大的事 |
[56:33] | Some believe a rise in Satanism is to blame. | 这个小镇会是被诅咒了吗 |
[56:37] | To find out, | 想知道真相 |
[56:38] | tune in tonight at 8:00 p.m. for “Horror in the Heartland” | 今晚8点请收看《中心地带恐怖事件》 |
[56:41] | on Cutting Edge. | 尽在顶尖新闻 |
[56:49] | You put your mom down as a reference? | 你拿你妈当推荐人 |
[56:51] | Yeah. Why not? She’s, like, super well-respected. | 是啊 怎么不行 她非常受尊敬的 |
[56:54] | You’re such a dingus. | 你真是个呆瓜 |
[56:57] | Wha– | 什么… |
[56:58] | Uh, just to be clear, we weren’t fired, you know. | 说清楚 我们不是被解雇的 |
[57:01] | The mall burned down and, like, killed a bunch of people. | 商场烧毁了 还死了好几个人 |
[57:06] | Thanks for sharing. Didn’t know. | 多谢告知 我不知道呢 |
[57:09] | Three favorite movies. Go. | 三部最喜欢电影 说 |
[57:11] | The Apartment, | 《桃色公寓》 |
[57:12] | Hidden Fortress, Children of Paradise. | 《隐秘堡垒》《天堂的孩子》 |
[57:15] | You, go. | 你 说 |
[57:16] | – Favorite movies? – Did I stutter? | -最爱电影吗 -我口吃了吗 |
[57:19] | Animal House, for sure. | 《动物屋》绝对的 |
[57:22] | Eyes on me, Harrington. | 看着我 哈灵顿 |
[57:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[57:27] | Star Wars. | 《星战》 |
[57:28] | A New Hope? | 《新希望》吗 |
[57:29] | A new what-now? | 什么 |
[57:30] | Which Star Wars? | 哪部《星战》 |
[57:32] | The one with the teddy bears. | 有泰迪熊的那个呗 |
[57:35] | No? Uh… Oh, the one that just came out. | 没有吗 刚出来那部 |
[57:37] | The movie that just came out. | 刚出来的那部电影 |
[57:38] | The one with the DeLorean and Alex P. Keaton, | 就是有德洛雷安和艾利克斯·基顿的那部 |
[57:40] | and he’s trying to bang his mom. | 他想上他老妈 |
[57:43] | The time… | 时间 |
[57:45] | Yeah, those are my top three. Classics. | 那是我最喜欢的三部 经典 |
[57:48] | You start Monday. | 你星期一来 |
[57:50] | You start never. | 你永远别来 |
[57:54] | Will you just, um… Will you give us a minute? | 可以 给我们点时间吗 |
[57:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[57:57] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[58:03] | All right, you have to understand, Keith, | 好吧 你得明白 基斯 |
[58:05] | I know his taste is a bit pedestrian, | 我知道他的品位比较俗 |
[58:07] | but the dingus has other qualities. | 但呆瓜有其他优点 |
[58:10] | He’s a douchebag of the highest order, Robin. | 他就是最高级别的蠢蛋 罗宾 |
[58:13] | He was a bit of a prick to us in high school, | 他在高中时的确对我们很差 |
[58:15] | I’ll grant you that, | 我承认 |
[58:16] | but he remains… | 但他现在仍是 |
[58:18] | a total chick magnet. | 女生磁铁 |
[58:19] | Yeah, okay, and this is relevant to me how? | 是啊 那跟我有什么关系 |
[58:22] | Uh, Earth to Keith. | 地球呼叫基斯 |
[58:24] | The ladies will come in just to see him. | 女士们会专为见他而走进来 |
[58:27] | They’ll come in in droves. | 她们会成群地来 |
[58:28] | Droves, Keith. | 成群 基斯 |
[58:30] | We sold so much ice cream, | 我们当初冰淇淋卖得太火 |
[58:32] | they had to get a second shipment in from Michigan. | 他们不得不从密歇根二次进货 |
[58:34] | Goddamn Michigan, Keith. | 密歇根州啊 基斯 |
[58:36] | And these ladies… | 那些女人 |
[58:38] | These ladies are hot. | 那些女人都很性感 |
[58:40] | They’re so very hot. | 她们可性感了 |
[58:43] | And there are too many of them for little Steve. | 史蒂夫一个人应付不来 |
[58:46] | He needs assistance. | 他需要协助 |
[58:47] | He needs your assistance, Keith. | 他需要你的协助 基斯 |
[58:52] | What’s in it for you? You got a thing for him or something? | 你有什么好处 你喜欢他吗 |
[58:56] | Goddammit. This is– | 该死 这… |
[59:01] | We’re just, um… | 我们只是… |
[59:04] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[59:06] | Fast Times. Fast Times. Ever heard of it? | 《开放的美国学府》 听说过吗 |
[59:10] | Top three for me, Keith. | 我的最爱三部之一 基斯 |
[59:12] | – Slow down. – Sorry. Sorry. | -慢点 -抱歉 |
[59:15] | – Still got it? – Yeah, yeah. | -还行吗 -嗯 |
[59:21] | *Turn around* | *转过身* |
[59:24] | *Look at what you see* | *看你看到什么* |
[59:28] | *In her face* | *她的脸上* |
[59:31] | *The mirror of your dreams* | *映射了你的梦* |
[59:35] | *Rhymes that keep their secrets* | *旋律将保守他们的秘密* |
[59:38] | *Will unfold behind the clouds* | *在云彩后揭开* |
[59:41] | Wait, did we get that verse right? | 等等 我们唱得对吗 |
[59:42] | It’s “unfold behind the clouds”? | 是”在云彩后揭开”吗 |
[59:44] | Yeah, but you’re butchering it, so could you please stop? | 对 但你们都唱毁了 能不能停下 |
[59:46] | So then join in, Dusty-bun. | 那就一起唱 达斯宝贝 |
[59:48] | Yeah, come on, Dusty-bun, why don’t you join us? | 是啊 达斯宝贝 一起唱嘛 |
[59:51] | You guys are so funny, you should be on Carson. | 你们真好笑 该去上《卡森秀》 |
[59:53] | – Can’t we just hear your rendition? – No. | -不能听你唱一遍吗 -不能 |
[59:55] | Please? Just one verse? | 求你 就一段 |
[59:56] | No. No way. It’s reserved for Suzie’s ears and Suzie’s ears alone. | 不要 那是只唱给苏茜听的 |
[1:00:02] | *Turn around* | *转过身* |
[1:00:05] | *Look at what you see* | *看你看到什么* |
[1:00:09] | *In their face* | *她的脸上* |
[1:00:12] | *The mirror of your dreams* | *映射了你的梦* |
[1:00:16] | Shut up, you guys. | 你们闭嘴啦 |
[1:00:16] | *Rhymes that keep their secrets* | *旋律将保守他们的秘密* |
[1:00:18] | Stop! You guys, please, shut up. | 闭嘴 你们闭嘴吧 |
[1:00:22] | Whoa, dude. That’s the donation box. | 哥们 那是捐赠箱 |
[1:00:24] | I know. I’ll just use yours when I come back. | 我知道 等我回来用你的好了 |
[1:00:27] | I mean, if we still wanna play. | 如果我们还玩的话 |
[1:00:30] | Yeah, but what if you want to join another party? | 好啊 如果你想跟别人一起玩呢 |
[1:00:33] | Not possible. | 不会的 |
[1:00:43] | Is that… | 都… |
[1:00:46] | everything? | 搬走了吗 |
[1:00:48] | I guess so. | 看来是的 |
[1:01:01] | Seventeen years of my life… | 17年人生 |
[1:01:03] | packed up in one day. | 一天就打包好了 |
[1:01:19] | What if I just… | 如果我 |
[1:01:21] | don’t let you go? | 不让你走呢 |
[1:01:25] | I think… | 我想 |
[1:01:28] | the new owners might kick us out. | 新屋主会赶走我们的 |
[1:01:32] | You could stay in our basement. | 你可以住我们家地下室 |
[1:01:36] | Your dad’d love that. | 你爸爸会喜欢的 |
[1:01:38] | We could hide you in a tent, | 我们可以把你藏在帐篷里 |
[1:01:41] | like El. | 就像一一 |
[1:01:51] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[1:02:00] | As a wise man once said… | 就像一位智者曾说 |
[1:02:04] | we’ve got shared trauma. | 我们共同经历过创伤 |
[1:02:09] | So what’s a little more, right? | 再经历点又何妨 |
[1:02:19] | What’s a little more? | 再经历点又何妨 |
[1:03:14] | They’ll come back. | 会恢复的 |
[1:03:15] | I know they will. | 我知道 |
[1:03:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:22] | – You packed your walkie, right? – Yes. | -你带对讲机了吧 -嗯 |
[1:03:24] | Because you know that I’m gonna steal Cerebro from Dustin | 因为我会偷走达斯汀的脑波机 |
[1:03:26] | and call you so much, you’re gonna have to turn it off, right? | 一个劲地呼叫你 你只能烦得关掉它 |
[1:03:32] | Did you talk to your mom? | 你跟你妈妈谈了吗 |
[1:03:34] | About Thanksgiving? | 感恩节的事 |
[1:03:35] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got the okay. I’ll be there. | 当然 她批准了 我会去的 |
[1:03:38] | And then I was thinking | 我还想 |
[1:03:39] | maybe you could come up here for Christmas. | 或许你圣诞节可以来这里过 |
[1:03:41] | And Will, too. | 威尔也是 |
[1:03:42] | You can come before or after Christmas, | 你可以在圣诞节前后来 |
[1:03:44] | or whatever Mrs. Byers wants, | 看拜耶斯太太的意思 |
[1:03:45] | but I was thinking Christmas Day could be super fun, | 但我觉得圣诞节那天会很好玩 |
[1:03:48] | because we’d all have cool new presents to play with and, uh… | 因为我们那时都有棒棒的新礼物可玩 |
[1:03:52] | Sorry, that made me sound like a seven-year-old. | 抱歉 我听上去像个7岁小孩 |
[1:03:56] | I like presents, too. | 我也喜欢礼物 |
[1:03:58] | Yeah, cool. Yeah. | 嗯 好啊 |
[1:04:00] | I like– I like presents, too. | 我也喜欢礼物 |
[1:04:03] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[1:04:14] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[1:04:16] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[1:04:19] | Remember that day… | 记得那天 |
[1:04:22] | at the cabin, you were talking to Max? | 在小屋 你对麦克斯说的话 |
[1:04:26] | I don’t think I follow. | 我不太懂 |
[1:04:27] | You talked about your– your feelings, | 你说到了你的感情 |
[1:04:30] | your heart. | 你的心 |
[1:04:32] | Oh, yeah, that. Man, that was so long ago. | 是啊 那个啊 好久之前了 |
[1:04:36] | That was really heat of the moment stuff, | 那就是一时冲口而出 |
[1:04:38] | and we were arguing and… | 我们当时在吵架 |
[1:04:41] | I don’t really remember… | 我不记得 |
[1:04:43] | What did I say, exactly? | 我说了什么 |
[1:04:46] | Mike… | 迈克 |
[1:04:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:05:27] | Donation box? | 捐赠箱 |
[1:05:29] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[1:05:33] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:05:38] | It– It’s the speech Hop wrote for you and Mike. | 霍普为你和迈克写的讲稿 |
[1:05:42] | Speech? | 讲稿 |
[1:05:43] | Yeah. You know, the heart-to-heart. | 是啊 你们的谈心 |
[1:05:49] | He never talked to you, did he? | 他没跟你们谈 是吧 |
[1:05:57] | Can I read? | 我能读读吗 |
[1:06:10] | “There’s something I’ve been wanting to talk to you both about. | “有件事我早想跟你们谈谈了 |
[1:06:15] | I know this is a difficult conversation, | 我知道谈这个很困难 |
[1:06:17] | but I care about you both very much. | 但我非常在乎你们俩 |
[1:06:21] | And I know that you care about each other very much. | 我也知道你们很在乎彼此 |
[1:06:23] | And that’s why it’s important | 所以我们一定要 |
[1:06:24] | that we set these boundaries moving forward, | 立下这些规矩 以便今后 |
[1:06:27] | so we can build an environment… | 建立一个良好环境 |
[1:06:32] | where we all feel… | 让我们都能感到 |
[1:06:36] | comfortable… | 自在 |
[1:06:39] | trusted… | 被信任 |
[1:06:42] | and open… | 开放 |
[1:06:46] | to sharing our feelings.” | 可以分享我们的情绪” |
[1:06:53] | Feelings. | 情绪 |
[1:07:06] | Feelings. | 情绪 |
[1:07:09] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[1:07:12] | The truth is, | 事实上 |
[1:07:15] | for so long, I’d forgotten what those even were. | 很久以来 我都忘记那是什么了 |
[1:07:20] | I’ve been stuck in one place, | 我一直困在一个地方 |
[1:07:22] | in a cave, you might say. | 可以说困在一个洞里 |
[1:07:24] | A deep, dark cave. | 深深的黑暗的洞 |
[1:07:27] | And then, I left some Eggos out in the woods, | 然后 我在林子里留了些松饼 |
[1:07:30] | and you came into my life and… | 你就走进了我的生活 |
[1:07:33] | for the first time in a long time, | 很久以来 头一次 |
[1:07:38] | I started to feel things again. | 我开始有感觉了 |
[1:07:42] | I started to feel happy. | 我开始感觉快乐了 |
[1:07:48] | But, lately, I guess I’ve been feeling… | 但近来 我想我觉得… |
[1:07:53] | distant from you. | 与你疏离了 |
[1:07:55] | Like you’re… | 就好像你 |
[1:07:58] | you’re pulling away from me or something. | 你在远离我 |
[1:08:01] | I miss playing board games every night, | 我想念每晚跟你玩棋盘游戏 |
[1:08:05] | making triple-decker Eggo extravaganzas at sunrise, | 日出时做三层冰冻松饼大餐 |
[1:08:09] | watching westerns together before we doze off. | 睡觉之前 一起看电视 |
[1:08:14] | But I know you’re getting older. | 但我知道你在长大 |
[1:08:17] | Growing. | 成长 |
[1:08:19] | Changing. | 改变 |
[1:08:21] | And I guess… | 我猜 |
[1:08:24] | if I’m being really honest, | 老实说 |
[1:08:27] | that’s what scares me. | 这才是让我害怕的 |
[1:08:30] | I don’t want things to change. | 我不希望事情改变 |
[1:08:36] | So, I think maybe that’s why I came in here, | 或许 这才是我来这里的原因 |
[1:08:39] | to try to maybe… stop that change. | 想停止那种改变 |
[1:08:43] | To turn back the clock. | 逆转时间 |
[1:08:46] | To make things go back to how they were. | 让一切回到从前 |
[1:08:50] | 离开霍金斯 早日归来 | |
[1:08:54] | But I know that’s naive. | 但我知道那是天真 |
[1:08:57] | It’s just… | 那不是 |
[1:08:59] | not how life works. | 人生的规律 |
[1:09:01] | It’s moving. | 人生不断向前 |
[1:09:03] | Always moving, whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[1:09:08] | And, yeah, sometimes it’s painful. | 有时是痛苦的 |
[1:09:12] | Sometimes it’s sad. | 有时是悲伤的 |
[1:09:15] | And sometimes… | 有时 |
[1:09:18] | it’s surprising. | 是令人意外的 |
[1:09:21] | Happy. | 快乐的 |
[1:09:24] | So, you know what? | 所以知道吗 |
[1:09:26] | Keep on growing up, kid. | 继续长大吧 孩子 |
[1:09:28] | Don’t let me stop you. | 别让我拦着你 |
[1:09:31] | Make mistakes, learn from ’em, | 犯错 然后吸取教训 |
[1:09:35] | and when life hurts you, because it will, | 如果生活伤害了你 因为那是肯定会的 |
[1:09:38] | remember the hurt. | 记住那种痛苦 |
[1:09:41] | The hurt is good. | 那是好事 |
[1:09:44] | It means you’re out of that cave. | 那意味着你走出了洞 |
[1:09:49] | But, please, | 但求你 |
[1:09:52] | if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[1:09:54] | for the sake of your poor old dad, | 为了你可怜的老爸 |
[1:09:57] | keep the door open three inches. | 门至少留三英寸 |
[1:10:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:10:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:10:30] | Time to go? | 该走了 |
[1:10:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:10:35] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 我就出去 |
[1:10:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:12:48] | No. Not the American. | 不 不是那美国人 |
[1:12:56] | No, I’m begging you… No! Don’t! | 不 我求你 不要 |
[1:12:59] | No! Please! No! Don’t! | 不要 求你 |
[1:13:01] | No, don’t! | 别 |
[1:13:03] | Don’t do this! | 别这样 |
[1:13:08] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:13:27] | Don’t leave me in here. | 别丢下我 |
[1:13:31] | Let me out, | 放我出去 |
[1:13:33] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[1:13:34] | I’m innocent! | 我是无辜的 |
[1:13:35] | I’m begging you, please! | 求你 求你 |