时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:58] | (1979年9月8日) | |
[02:09] | (霍金斯国家实验室) | |
[03:08] | That’s your favorite, isn’t it? | 那是你的最爱 对吧? |
[03:12] | How are you feeling today? | 今天感觉怎么样? |
[03:14] | Okay. | 还行 |
[03:16] | Are you up for some more lessons? | 你是否感觉好些了 能多上几节课? |
[03:22] | (种种迹象表明:没问题) | |
[03:35] | Afternoon, Dr. Brenner. | 下午好 布伦纳博士 |
[03:36] | Dr. Ellis. | 艾莉丝医生 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:05] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[04:13] | Don’t force it. | 不要勉强 |
[04:15] | Let it come to you. | 顺其自然就好 |
[04:17] | Just like we practiced. | 照我们练习过的做法一样 |
[04:19] | It’s… | 是… |
[04:20] | …a yellow circle. | 一个黄色的圆形 |
[04:24] | The sun. | 太阳 |
[04:26] | Very good. Very good. | 非常好 |
[04:31] | All right. Now, let’s see… | 好 现在 来看看… |
[04:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:41] | Now what do you see? | 现在你看到了什么? |
[04:46] | A… | 一头… |
[04:48] | cow? | 奶牛? |
[04:54] | It’s supposed to be a dog. | 应该是一只狗 |
[04:56] | It looks like a cow. | 看起来像奶牛 |
[04:59] | It does, doesn’t it? | 确实像 对吧? |
[05:03] | I never was much of an artist. | 我一向没什么艺术天赋 |
[05:06] | All right. Let’s try something a little bit more challenging. | 好 来试试更难一点的 |
[05:11] | Is that all right with you? | 可以吗? |
[05:14] | I want you to find Dr. Ellis. | 我希望你找到艾莉丝医生 |
[05:18] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗? |
[05:29] | Have you found her? | 找到她了吗? |
[05:31] | Yes. | 找到了 |
[05:33] | What’s she doing? | 她在做什么? |
[05:35] | Lessons with Six in his room. | 在六号的房间里给他上课 |
[05:38] | What kind of lessons? | 什么样的课? |
[05:41] | Six is trying to move a block. | 六号在尝试移动一个方块 |
[05:44] | A red block. | 一个红色的方块 |
[05:47] | (上课 方块 红色) | |
[05:49] | Can you hear what they’re saying? | 你能听到他们在说什么吗? |
[05:56] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[05:58] | If you’ve lost the visual, just let it go. | 如果你看不到画面了 别勉强 |
[06:00] | Try to reorient. | 尝试重新定位 |
[06:06] | They’re screaming. | 他们在尖叫 |
[06:08] | Why are they screaming? | 他们为何尖叫? |
[06:12] | Ten? | 十号? |
[06:17] | -Peter, Alec, what’s going on out there? -Sir, we’ve got a situation. | -彼得 亚力克 外面怎么回事? -先生 有状况… |
[06:22] | Six and Dr. Ellis… | 六号和艾莉丝医生… |
[06:25] | Dead. | 死了 |
[06:27] | They’re both dead. | 他俩都死了 |
[08:32] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[08:40] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[08:49] | NETFLIX 原创剧集 | |
[09:39] | 剧名:第一集:地狱火俱乐部 | |
[10:00] | Dear Mike, | 亲爱的迈克 |
[10:01] | Today is day 185. | 今天是第185天 |
[10:05] | Feels more like ten years. | 但有如十秋的感觉 |
[10:08] | Joyce says time is funny like that. | 乔伊斯说时间就是如此奇妙 |
[10:11] | Emotions can make it speed up or slow down. | 光阴快慢随心境 |
[10:15] | We are all time travelers if you think about it. | 细细想来 我们都是时光旅人 |
[10:19] | For example, this week is going very fast. | 比如说 这周就过得飞快 |
[10:22] | I think because I am so busy. | 我想是因为我太忙了 |
[10:25] | I have to make something called a visual aid. | 我得制作一个叫“视觉教具”的玩意 |
[10:30] | I hope Mrs. Gracey will give me an A. | 我希望格蕾丝老师给我A |
[10:33] | I can send you a previous edition as a loaner | 我可以把之前的版本借给你 |
[10:36] | to see if you like the product before committing to purchasing it… | 你看看是否喜欢这个产品 然后决定是否购买… |
[10:39] | Some exciting news. | 有几则激动人心的消息 |
[10:41] | Joyce got an amazing new job. | 乔伊斯找到一份超棒的新工作 |
[10:44] | She gets to work at home. | 她可以居家工作 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I’m… I’m not a robot. You do realize that, don’t you? | 对 我不是机器人 你听得出来 对吧? |
[10:50] | She says she loves the “freedom.” | 她说她酷爱那份“自由感” |
[10:52] | Prick. | 混蛋 |
[10:54] | Will is painting a lot, | 威尔经常作画 |
[10:56] | but he… he won’t show me what he’s working on. | 但他不肯给我看他画些什么 |
[10:59] | Maybe it is for a girl. | 或许是为某个女生画的 |
[11:01] | I think there is someone he likes, | 我感觉他有意中人了 |
[11:03] | because he has been acting | 因为他最近的行为举止 |
[11:06] | weird. | 怪怪的 |
[11:08] | Jonathan is acting weird also. | 乔纳森的行为举止也怪怪的 |
[11:10] | I think he is just nervous about college. | 他大概只是因为上大学的事而紧张吧 |
[11:13] | He is still waiting for his big letter. | 他还在等待喜报传来 |
[11:16] | I hope he and Nancy get to go together. | 我希望他和南茜可以上同一所大学 |
[11:19] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[11:21] | But I don’t know how he’ll get to college because his car is still broken. | 但我不知道他如何才能到校 因为他的车还没修好 |
[11:24] | (冲浪小子披萨) | |
[11:28] | His funny friend Argyle has been taking us to school. | 最近一直是他那位怪朋友阿盖尔 送我们上学 |
[11:31] | His hair is longer than mine. | 他的头发比我的还长 |
[11:34] | And he and Jonathan like to smoke smelly plants together. | 他和乔纳森喜欢一起抽臭臭的植物 |
[11:37] | Jonathan says the plants are super safe because they come from the earth, | 乔纳森说那些植物是地里长出来的 所以超级安全 |
[11:42] | but to not tell Joyce. | 但不能告诉乔伊斯 |
[11:46] | Me? | 我呢? |
[11:48] | I am twice as happy now. | 我现在开心得不得了 |
[11:52] | You were right. It just takes time. | 你说得对 一切只是时间问题 |
[11:54] | All right. | 好啦 |
[11:55] | Hold on to your butts, brochachos. | 坐稳了 兄弟姐妹们 |
[11:59] | I think I have finally adapted. | 我好像终于适应了 |
[12:02] | Slow down! | 慢点开! |
[12:16] | At first, I missed all the spring flowers, | 刚开始 我很想念春日的花儿 |
[12:20] | but now I find it pretty here too. | 但现在我觉得这里也挺美的 |
[12:24] | (莱诺拉山高中) | |
[12:31] | I even like school now. | 我现在甚至喜欢上学了 |
[12:33] | I am still best at math, but my grammar is getting good now also. | 我还是最擅长数学 但现在语法也渐入佳境 |
[12:39] | (1986年3月21日 加州莱诺拉山) | |
[12:48] | It helps that everyone is so nice here. | 这里每个人都很好 对我助益良多 |
[12:50] | I have made lots of friends. | 我交到很多朋友 |
[12:57] | Even so, I am ready for spring break, mostly because I get to see you. | 即便如此 我也准备好迎接春假了 主要是因为我可以去见你 |
[13:06] | I am so excited to see you, it is hard to breathe. | 我很期待跟你见面 激动得简直不能呼吸 |
[13:09] | Are you excited too? | 你也很激动吗? |
[13:11] | I think you will love it here like me. | 你应该也会喜欢这里 就跟我一样 |
[13:15] | I think we will have the best spring break ever. | 我们肯定会度过有史以来最棒的春假 |
[13:32] | I hope my spelling was better this time. | 希望这次我的拼写有进步 |
[13:35] | Miss you. | 想你 |
[13:36] | Love, El. | 爱你的艾尔 |
[13:40] | -The hell are you doing? It’s ten after. -Oh, shit. Shit! | -你在搞什么鬼?超出10分钟了 -哦该死 |
[13:43] | Thirty seconds or I’m leaving without you, okay? | 限你30秒内搞定 否则我不等你了 好吗? |
[13:45] | Thirty seconds. | 30秒 |
[13:46] | Okay, I have to find my pants. | 好吧 我得把裤子找出来 |
[13:51] | (地狱火俱乐部) | |
[13:55] | -Michael, I know your D&D club is tonight. -Hellfire. | -迈克尔 我知道 你今晚要去龙与地下城俱乐部 -是地狱火 |
[13:58] | Why don’t you call it the High School Dropout Club? | 你们干脆叫高中辍学生俱乐部算了 |
[14:01] | -I want you home no later than 9:00. -I’ll try. | -我希望你9点前回家 好吗? -我尽量 |
[14:03] | -No trying. You need to go to bed early. -Why? | -不是尽量 你今晚得早睡 -为什么? |
[14:06] | -It’s a 6:30 flight, Michael. -Yeah, I know, but… | -明早6点半的班机 迈克尔 -好 我知道 但是… |
[14:09] | No buts. Nine or no California. | 少废话 9点前回来 否则别去加州 |
[14:11] | And no sweetie pie. | 也别想跟小美女见面了 |
[14:12] | Mike! | 迈克! |
[14:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:15] | Jesus. How am I gonna survive a whole week without you guys? | 没有你们在身边 我这一整周可怎么活啊? |
[14:22] | Nine. | 9点 |
[14:25] | Remind me, when do they become reasonable human beings again? | 提醒我一下 他们何时才能重新成为通情达理的正常人? |
[14:40] | That’s a negative, Dustybun. | 密码错误 达斯汀宝贝 |
[14:42] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[14:44] | Try “Tigers86.” | 试试“Tigers86” |
[14:46] | “Tigers86.” Copy that. | “Tigers86” 收到 |
[14:48] | (罗恩县地区数据网) | |
[14:49] | (教职员工目录 霍金斯高中学生档案) | |
[14:52] | Jiminy crickets, Dusty. I’m in. | 我的天 达斯汀 我成功登入了 |
[14:54] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[14:56] | What’s going on in there? You’re gonna be late. | 达斯汀 你在里面搞什么?要迟到了 |
[14:59] | Don’t come in! I’m naked! | 别进来!我没穿衣服! |
[15:01] | I’m running out of time here. | 我快没时间了 |
[15:02] | Just hold your horsies, Dustybun. | 稍安勿躁 达斯汀宝贝 |
[15:07] | (课程名称 分数) | |
[15:08] | (拉丁语:D-) | |
[15:10] | Do you see it? | 看到了吗? |
[15:11] | Yeah, I see it. | 对 我看到了 |
[15:13] | Yikes, Dusty. | 糟糕 达斯汀 |
[15:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:16] | (不喝酒也没关系) | |
[15:21] | I will repent later. | 我稍后再忏悔 |
[15:28] | Then there’s Heidi tomorrow night, but the problem with Heidi | 然后我明晚会见海蒂 但海蒂的问题是 |
[15:31] | is that she’s going out of state for college. | 她要去别的州去上大学 |
[15:33] | Do I wanna start another relationship that has no point other than sex? | 难道我又要开始一段除了性爱毫无意义的恋情吗? |
[15:37] | I mean, I don’t know. Does that make sense to you? | 我也不清楚 你觉得这说得通吗? |
[15:40] | -Robin, are you listening? -Uh, yes. | -罗宾 你在听吗? -听着呢 |
[15:42] | -What did I just say? -Something about sex with Linda. | -我刚刚说什么了? -说跟琳达上床的事 |
[15:44] | No, I’m talking about Heidi. | 不 我说的是海蒂 |
[15:46] | -Cut me some slack, please. -Well… | -放过我吧 拜托 -好吧… |
[15:48] | Your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity. | 你的爱情生活简直跟迷宫一样复杂 |
[15:50] | It is 7:00 in the morning, we have the stupid pep rally, and I woke up looking like a corpse. | 现在才早上7点 我们得去参加可恶的赛前动员会 |
[15:55] | You’re worried about a pep rally? Expect me to believe that? | 你担心篮球赛前动员会? 以为我会信吗? |
[15:58] | -Yeah? So? -So we both know what this is about. | -是吗?所以呢? -我俩都知道是怎么回事 |
[16:01] | -Not buying that. This is about Vickie. -Absolutely not. | -好吗?我才不信这套 是因为薇琪 -绝对不是 |
[16:04] | -It is. You know what else? -I don’t care… | -就是 知道我还有什么想法吗? -毫不在乎… |
[16:06] | You gotta stop pretending to be someone else when you’re around her. | 我觉得你在她身边时 别再装模作样了 好吗? |
[16:09] | You just gotta be yourself. | 做自己就好 |
[16:11] | You’re literally quoting me to me. You do realize that. | 你在引用我的原话 知道吧? |
[16:14] | Maybe you need to listen to yourself. Ever think about that? | 或许你该听听自己的心声 你有想过吗 聪明蛋? |
[16:17] | I listened. Look at me. Boom. Back in business. | 我就听了 瞧瞧我 立马重回情场 |
[16:19] | -It’s not the same thing. Okay? -Well… | -这不是一回事 好吗? -好吧… |
[16:21] | You ask out a girl and she says no. | 你约女生出去 人家拒绝了 |
[16:23] | Big deal. Nothing happens. Maybe your ego’s a little bruised. | 没什么大不了 什么事都没有 或许你的自尊心有点受伤 |
[16:26] | I ask out the wrong girl, and bam, I’m a town pariah. | 但如果我约错女生 立马沦为笑柄 |
[16:29] | I’d buy that, except Vickie is definitely not the wrong girl. | 好吧 这话我信 只不过薇琪绝对错不了 |
[16:33] | We just don’t know that, do we? | 谁知道呢 对吧? |
[16:34] | She returned Fast Times paused at 53 minutes, 5 seconds. | 她归还的《开放的美国学府》录像带 停留在53分05秒处 |
[16:38] | Know who pauses Fast Times at 53 minutes, 5 seconds? | 知道谁看《开放的美国学府》 会在53分05秒处暂停吗? |
[16:42] | -People who like boobies, Robin. -Ew! | 喜欢奶子的人 罗宾 |
[16:44] | -Gross. Don’t say boobies. -Boobies. | -恶心 别说“奶子” -奶子 |
[16:46] | Not a big deal, okay? I like boobies. You like boobies. | 没什么大不了 好吗? 我喜欢奶子 你也喜欢奶子 |
[16:50] | Vickie likes boobies. Definitely. | 薇琪喜欢奶子 绝对的 |
[16:55] | It’s boobies. | 是奶子啊 |
[17:05] | (霍金斯高中) | |
[17:10] | -To the gym, everyone. -Hey, wait up! | -所有人去体育馆 去体育馆 -嘿 等等! |
[17:13] | Pep rally!?Pep rally! | 赛前动员会! |
[17:16] | Kyle, good to see you. | 凯尔 很高兴见到你 |
[17:19] | Hey, Josh. To the gym, everyone. To the gym. | 嘿 乔希 所有人去体育馆 去体育馆 |
[17:22] | Go support your Tigers! Go, Tigers! | 去支持你们的猛虎队! 加油 猛虎队! |
[17:25] | To the gym! Hi, Amber. | 去体育馆!嗨 安柏 |
[17:27] | Max! Max! | 麦克斯! |
[17:32] | Where were you yesterday? | 你昨天去哪里了? |
[17:33] | Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot it was Thursday. | 对 抱歉 我忘记昨天是周四了 |
[17:36] | I’d like to see you today. Come straight after lunch, okay? | 我今天可以见你 午饭后直接过来 好吗? |
[17:50] | (霍金斯猛虎队 无可匹敌) | |
[18:24] | Look, I’m not saying that my girlfriend is better than yours. | 听我说 我不是说 我的女友强过你的女友 |
[18:28] | It’s just that Suzie’s, like, a certified genius. | 只不过苏西是公认的天才 |
[18:30] | You do realize El saved the world twice, right? | 你知道艾尔曾两度拯救世界 对吧? |
[18:33] | And yet you still have a C in Spanish. | 而你的西语成绩仍然是C |
[18:47] | And let’s hear it for your Tigers! | 掌声有请猛虎队上场! |
[19:03] | Good morning, Hawkins High! | 早上好 霍金斯高中! |
[19:08] | First off… Hey. | 首先…嘿 |
[19:09] | First off, I’d like to thank each and every one of you. | 首先 我想感谢所有人 |
[19:12] | Without your support, we wouldn’t be here. | 没有大家的支持 我们就不会有今天的成就 |
[19:15] | Give yourselves a big hand. | 为你们自己鼓掌 |
[19:24] | And of course, of course, I have to give a special shout-out | 当然 我需要特别感谢 |
[19:28] | to the best and the prettiest fans of all time, | 我们一直以来最优秀 最漂亮的粉丝 |
[19:31] | the Tiger Cheer Squad. | 猛虎啦啦队 |
[19:34] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[19:36] | Chrissy… | 克丽丝… |
[19:40] | Chrissy, I love you, babe. | 克丽丝 我爱你 宝贝 |
[19:47] | You know… | 你知道… |
[19:51] | I think I can speak for all of us when I say | 我想我可以代表所有人说这番话 |
[19:55] | it’s been a tough year for Hawkins. | 对霍金斯来说 这是艰难的一年 |
[19:58] | So much loss. | 损失惨重 |
[20:02] | And sometimes I wonder, “How much loss can one community take?” | 有时候我会想 “一个社区能承受多大的损失?” |
[20:09] | In dark days like this, we need something to believe in. | 在这样黑暗的日子里 我们需要有信仰 |
[20:14] | So, last night, | 昨晚 |
[20:16] | when we were down by ten points at half to Christian Academy, | 我们在中场时落后基督学院10分时 |
[20:19] | I looked at my team, | 我看着自己的队友 |
[20:21] | and I said, | 我说 |
[20:24] | “Think of Jack.” | “想想杰克 |
[20:26] | “Think of Melissa.” | 想想梅丽莎 |
[20:28] | “Think of Heather.” | 想想海瑟 |
[20:30] | “Think of Billy.” | 想想比利 |
[20:34] | “Think about our heroic police chief, Jim Hopper.” | 想想我们英勇的警察局长吉姆霍珀 |
[20:38] | “Think about every one of our friends who perished in that fire.” | 想想我们在那场大火中丧生的每一位朋友 |
[20:41] | “What did they die for?” | 他们为何而死? |
[20:43] | “For us to lose to some… some crap school?” | 为了让我们输给某所破学校吗? |
[20:45] | -“No.” -No! | -不” -不! |
[20:46] | “For us to return home with our heads hung low in defeat?” | “为了让我们垂头丧气 落败而归? |
[20:49] | -“No!” -No! | -不!” -不! |
[20:51] | “No.” | “不 |
[20:52] | “Let’s win this game.” | 让我们赢下这场比赛 |
[20:54] | “Let’s win this game for them.” And that’s exactly what we did! | 让我们为他们赢下这场比赛” 我们果然做到了! |
[21:03] | We embarrassed those candy-asses in their own house, | 我们在那群孬种的主场上把他们打得狼狈不堪 |
[21:06] | and now tonight, tonight, | 今晚 |
[21:08] | we’re gonna bring home the championship trophy! | 我们会赢得锦标赛奖杯! |
[21:13] | Let’s go! | 加油! |
[21:17] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[21:19] | -How is that possible? -They call it a tournament. | -这怎么可能? -他们管这叫锦标赛 |
[21:21] | You win one game, you go on until there’s only one team left. | 赢了比赛后 就会继续参赛 直到剩下最后一支队伍为止 |
[21:37] | I don’t get the big deal. Just talk to Eddie. | 我不懂这有什么大不了 去跟埃迪说说 |
[21:39] | Get him to move Hellfire to another night. | 让他把地狱火改期 安排到另一晚 |
[21:41] | “Just talk to Eddie.” | “去跟埃迪说说” |
[21:42] | Why don’t you just talk to your coach and get him to move the game? | 干脆去跟你们的教练谈谈 把比赛改期好了 |
[21:45] | -I think that’s a great idea, Mike. Thank you, Dustin. | -我觉得这个主意好 迈克 -多谢 达斯汀 |
[21:48] | -This is the championship game. -And this is the end of Eddie’s campaign. | -这是锦标赛 -这也是埃迪战役的终章 |
[21:52] | A semester of adventuring has led to this moment, and we need you. | 熬过这个学期的冒险才来到这一刻 我们需要你 |
[21:55] | Yeah, and the Tigers don’t. You’ve been on the bench all year. | 对 猛虎队不需要你 你整年都坐替补席 |
[21:58] | -That’s not the point. -Please, arrive at the point. | -这不是重点 -拜托 直接说重点 |
[22:02] | If I get in good with these guys, | 如果我跟这些人搞好关系 |
[22:04] | I’ll be in the popular crowd, and then you guys will be too. | 我就会人气大增 你们也会跟着沾光 |
[22:06] | Has it ever occurred to you that we don’t want to be popular? | 你有没有想过我们不想人气大增? |
[22:10] | You wanna be stuck with the nerds and freaks for three more years? | 你想跟那些书呆子和怪胎一起继续待三年吗? |
[22:13] | We are nerds and freaks. | 我们就是书呆子和怪胎 |
[22:15] | But maybe we don’t have to be. | 但或许我们不用这样呢 |
[22:18] | Look, I’m tired of being bullied. | 听着 我受够了被人欺负 |
[22:21] | I’m tired of girls laughing at us. | 受够了女生嘲笑我们 |
[22:24] | I’m tired of feeling like a loser. | 受够了当孬种的感觉 |
[22:26] | We came to high school wanting things to be different. Right? | 我们来上高中 就是想有所改变 对吧? |
[22:31] | So now we have that chance. | 我们现在有这样的机会了 |
[22:33] | I skip tonight, that’s all out the window. | 我今晚不去的话 一切就化为乌有了 |
[22:35] | So I’m asking you guys, | 所以我以朋友的身份 |
[22:37] | as a friend, | 请求你们 |
[22:38] | just talk to Eddie. | 去跟埃迪说说 |
[22:39] | Get him to move Hellfire. | 让他把地狱火改期 |
[22:41] | Come to my game. | 来看我比赛吧 |
[22:44] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[22:54] | Shit. | 该死 |
[23:05] | (美国邮政) | |
[23:10] | Mrs. Ergenbright, let me ask you something. | 厄根布赖赫特太太 我问你一件事 |
[23:12] | -Mm-hmm. -Have you ever wished you could have the answer to any question, right at your fingertips? | 你是否希望任何问题的答案都唾手可得? |
[23:17] | Oh, gosh. | 老天 |
[23:18] | Yes. It’s just like those… those big fancy books you see on TV. | 对 就像你在电视上看到的那些大大的精装书一样 |
[23:23] | Oh, yes, they’re lovely. | 是啊 那些书很漂亮 |
[23:24] | Yeah, just imagine, you’d never have to go to the library again. | 对 想想看 你再也不用跑图书馆了 |
[23:28] | Or, hey, think of the money that you’ll save on gas alone. | 要不然 嘿 想想光是油钱就能省下不少呢 |
[23:33] | -Oh, good point. -Anything? | -有道理 -有消息了吗? |
[23:34] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[23:35] | Acceptance letters tend to come end of week to make you sweat. | 录取通知书通常在周末才会收到 让人心急如焚 |
[23:38] | Well, I’m sweating. | 我已经心急如焚了 |
[23:40] | -It’s coming, Mrs. Byers. Don’t you worry. -I always worry. Thanks. | -会来的 拜尔斯太太 别担心 -我总是很担心 谢了 |
[23:44] | Oh, gosh. Did I lose you? Hello? | 老天 电话断了吗?喂? |
[23:46] | No, sorry. Carol? Can I call you Carol? | 我在 抱歉 卡罗尔? 我可以这样叫你吗? |
[23:49] | -Of… Of course. -Great. So, what are we thinking? | -当然 -太好了 那你意下如何? |
[23:52] | Could do volumes A through C, or we could do the… the whole alphabet. | 可以先订购A到C部分 还是干脆订一整套? |
[23:58] | Well, uh, remind me how much money… | 跟我说下价格吧 |
[24:02] | I can’t remember… | 我不记得… |
[24:03] | Carol, uh, can I call you back? | 卡罗尔 我可以回头再打给你吗? |
[24:06] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[24:50] | After learning to speak, | 学会说话后 |
[24:52] | she traveled the world to spread her message, | 她便周游世界 传播自己的理念 |
[24:54] | and along the way, | 一路上 |
[24:56] | changed how the world perceived those like her with disabilities. | 海伦凯勒作为我心目中的英雄 |
[25:01] | And that is why I have chosen | 所以我选择了 |
[25:04] | Helen Keller as my hero. | 海伦凯勒作为我心目中的英雄 |
[25:07] | (完) | |
[25:10] | That was wonderful, Angela. | 很精彩 安吉拉 |
[25:14] | Truly wonderful. | 真的很精彩 |
[25:15] | -What an inspiring story. | 多么鼓舞人心的故事 |
[25:17] | Okay. Now let’s see who has to follow that. | 好了 我们看看接下来会是谁 |
[25:25] | Jane. | 简 |
[25:41] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[25:45] | For my hero, | 对于我心目中的英雄 |
[25:48] | I… | 我… |
[25:51] | I chose my dad. | 我选择了我爸爸 |
[25:54] | And for my visual aid, | 对于我的视觉教具 |
[25:56] | I made a “direyama” of our cabin. | 我做了一个我们小屋的 “立体偷视模型” |
[26:00] | More like diarrhea. | 说“偷窥”还差不多 |
[26:04] | Quiet, everyone. | 大家安静 |
[26:05] | Let’s be respectful. | 要尊重同学 |
[26:10] | This is my dad. | 这是我爸爸 |
[26:13] | His name is Hopper. | 他叫霍珀 |
[26:15] | He made the best Eggos, | 他会做超好吃的易格华夫饼 |
[26:17] | and… …we liked to watch Miami Vice on Fridays. | 我们喜欢在周五看《迈阿密风云》 |
[26:23] | This is Mr. Fibbly. | 这是菲布利先生 |
[26:27] | He is a squirrel. | 它是一只松鼠 |
[26:29] | What? | 什么? |
[26:36] | And this is the alarm that my dad made. | 这是我爸爸做的警报器 |
[26:41] | I… I was never scared because… | 我从来不会害怕 因为… |
[26:45] | beca… because… | 因为… |
[26:47] | Uh, Angela, let’s save questions until the end of Jane’s presentation. | 安吉拉 我们等简做完演示后再提问 |
[26:51] | Yeah. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[26:53] | I’m just, like, confused. | 我就是有点困惑 |
[26:54] | I thought this was a presentation about a historical hero. | 我还以为这次演示的主题是历史英雄 |
[26:59] | My dad was in the newspaper. | 我爸爸上过报纸 |
[27:00] | Your local paper? | 你们当地的报纸? |
[27:06] | I just don’t think that’s what Mrs. Gracey meant by historical. | 我想格蕾丝老师说的“历史” 不是这个意思 |
[27:10] | This is supposed to be about famous people. | 应该是讲名人才对 |
[27:14] | My dad is famous. | 我爸爸很出名 |
[27:16] | He… He saved lots of lives. | 在一次商场发生的火灾中 |
[27:19] | In a mall fire. | 他救了很多人的命 |
[27:22] | He was a hero for people. | 他是大众英雄 |
[27:26] | And he was my hero too. | 也是我心目中的英雄 |
[27:33] | That’s not what I’m saying at all, but it’s okay. | 我完全不是这个意思 但无所谓了 |
[27:38] | I am so sorry, Mrs. Gracey. | 很抱歉 格蕾丝老师 |
[27:40] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我不是故意打断她 |
[27:42] | I just wanted clarity on the rules of the assignment. | 我只是想弄清楚这次作业的要求 |
[27:45] | Well, technically, you are correct, | 严格来说 你说得对 |
[27:49] | but Jane has decided to do her father. | 但简决定以她父亲来当主题 |
[27:52] | So, | 所以 |
[27:53] | please, continue with your presentation, Jane. | 请继续做演示 简 |
[28:02] | El, it wasn’t that bad. | 艾尔 没那么糟 |
[28:04] | Friends don’t lie. | 朋友不会说谎 |
[28:05] | I’m not lying. | 我没有说谎 |
[28:07] | El. | 艾尔 |
[28:08] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[29:12] | (辅导员) | |
[29:18] | Can you remove your headphones, please? | 你可以把耳机拿下来吗? |
[29:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:26] | (同施仁爱) | |
[29:27] | A C in English and a C-minus in Spanish. | 英文成绩是C 西语是C- |
[29:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:36] | Well, that’s not normal for you. | 你通常不会考这么差 |
[29:39] | If you say so. | 如果你这么说的话 |
[29:41] | How’s your mom holding up? | 你妈妈还好吗? |
[29:43] | She’s fine. | 她挺好 |
[29:45] | I mean, she hates our new place, which is, like… | 她讨厌我们的新家 就… |
[29:49] | Yeah, it’s terrible, but… | 对 很糟糕 但是… |
[29:52] | she’s fine. | 她还好 |
[29:54] | Is she still drinking? | 她还喝酒吗? |
[29:56] | Like, yeah, a little, but… | 嗯 偶尔喝一点 但… |
[30:00] | Well, she’s working two jobs. | 她现在打两份工 |
[30:03] | So, it’s not easy. | 所以并不容易 |
[30:04] | It must not be easy for you either with your stepdad gone. | 你继父走了 对你来说肯定也不容易 |
[30:08] | It’s kind of better, honestly. | 说真的 反而更好了 |
[30:10] | Better how? | 怎么会更好呢? |
[30:13] | He was an asshole. | 他是个混蛋 |
[30:15] | So, there’s less | 所以少了很多 |
[30:17] | assholery. | 混蛋行为 |
[30:19] | Are you sleeping better? | 你的睡眠质量有所改善吗? |
[30:22] | Yeah, fine. | 是的 还行吧 |
[30:24] | No more headaches? | 所以不再头痛了? |
[30:28] | Nightmares? | 还做噩梦吗? |
[30:31] | Billy! | 比利! |
[30:38] | Nope. | 没有了 |
[30:42] | Max? | 麦克斯? |
[30:45] | What you’ve been through, what you’re still going through, | 你过去的遭遇 目前还过不去的坎 |
[30:49] | it’s a lot for anyone. | 对任何人来说都难以承受 |
[30:51] | And it’s okay to not be okay. | 不开心也没关系 |
[30:54] | But I can only help you if you’re truthful, | 但你据实相告 对我敞开心扉 |
[30:57] | if you open up to me. | 我才能帮你 |
[31:00] | Yeah, I… I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[31:02] | I’m… I’m being open. | 我就是敞开心扉啊 |
[31:07] | I’m being open. | 我就是敞开心扉 |
[31:12] | Max, hey. | 麦克斯 嘿 |
[31:14] | Are you stalking me or something? | 你在跟踪我还是怎样? |
[31:16] | Oh, no, I… I just wanted to give you this. | 不是 我只是想把这个给你 |
[31:18] | -What is this? -A ticket to the game. | -什么东西? -看比赛的门票 |
[31:20] | I know you never want to go to my games, but this one is kind of a big deal. | 我知道你从来不愿意去看我比赛 但这次比较重要 |
[31:24] | A big deal? Lucas, you really care about this? | 重要?卢卡斯 你真的在乎这种事? |
[31:27] | Yeah, I… I do. Maybe you should find something you care about too. | 是啊 我在乎 或许你也该找点自己在乎的事 |
[31:32] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思? |
[31:35] | You’re just… | 你就是… |
[31:38] | It’s… It’s like you’re not even here anymore. | 你总是魂不守舍的样子 |
[31:42] | It’s… It’s like you’re a ghost or something. | 就好像你是个幽灵一样 |
[31:46] | A ghost? | 幽灵? |
[31:48] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[31:51] | Max, | 麦克斯 |
[31:52] | I know something’s wrong. | 我知道有事情不对劲 |
[31:56] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[31:57] | Something must be wrong with me because I broke up with you. | 我肯定是有什么毛病 因为我跟你分手了 |
[32:00] | No. | 不是 |
[32:02] | No, that… that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[32:04] | Lucas, look, | 卢卡斯 听我说 |
[32:06] | people just change, okay? | 人是会变的 好吗? |
[32:08] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[32:10] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[32:12] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[32:19] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:48] | (泰诺) | |
[33:09] | Hey, are you all right? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[33:11] | Yeah… Yes, I’m… | 没事 我… |
[33:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:19] | Okay, um… | 好吧… |
[33:21] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗? |
[33:24] | Please, just go away. | 拜托你走开 |
[33:40] | Are you deaf? I said go away. | 你是聋子吗?我叫你走开 |
[33:43] | Chrissy? | 克丽丝? |
[33:48] | Chrissy? | 克丽丝? |
[33:50] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[33:51] | You ready to try on the dress again? | 你准备好了要再试一次礼服吗? |
[33:53] | I loosened the back a little for you. | 我帮你把背部改松了一点 |
[34:03] | Chrissy! Did you hear me? | 克丽丝!你听到了吗? |
[34:05] | Open the goddamn door, Chrissy… | 快他妈开门 克丽丝 |
[34:07] | …or I’m gonna gut you like the fat pig that you are. | 开门 否则我把你这头肥猪开膛破肚 |
[34:10] | Go away! Go away! Go away! | 走开! |
[34:13] | -Did you hear me? -Go away! | -你听到没有? -走开! |
[34:15] | Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away! | 走开! |
[34:18] | Can you hear me? | 你听到没有? |
[34:45] | “The Devil has come to America.” | “恶魔已降临美国” |
[34:50] | “Dungeons and Dragons, | “《龙与地下城》 |
[34:53] | at first regarded as a harmless game of make-believe, | 最初被认为是无害的幻想游戏 |
[34:55] | now has both parents and psychologists concerned.” | 如今却让家长和心理学家都很担忧 |
[34:59] | “Studies have linked violent behavior to the game, | 研究表明 有暴力行为与这款游戏息息相关 |
[35:03] | saying it promotes satanic worship, | 称其鼓吹撒旦崇拜 |
[35:05] | ritual sacrifice, | 献祭仪式 |
[35:07] | sodomy, | 鸡奸 |
[35:08] | suicide, | 自杀 |
[35:10] | and even… | 甚至 |
[35:12] | murder.” | 谋杀” |
[35:17] | Shit, he seems really revved up today. | 靠 貌似他今天超级兴奋 |
[35:19] | He’s always revved up. | 他总是很兴奋 |
[35:21] | We’ll just act casual. | 我们随意一点就行 |
[35:23] | -Casual. -Casual. | -随意 -随意 |
[35:24] | Right, okay. | 没错 好 |
[35:26] | Totally. | 没错 |
[35:28] | Society has to blame something. | 这个社会总得找替罪羔羊 |
[35:30] | -We’re an easy target. -Exactly. | -我们很容易成为众矢之的 -没错 |
[35:32] | We’re the freaks because we like to play a fantasy game. | 我们是怪胎 因为我们喜欢玩幻想游戏 |
[35:36] | But as long as you’re into band | 但只要热衷于乐队 |
[35:39] | or science… | 或科学 |
[35:41] | …or parties | 或派对 |
[35:44] | or a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets… | 或者把球扔进洗衣篮的比赛… |
[35:49] | -Loser! -You want something, freak? | 你想怎样 怪胎? |
[35:59] | Prick. | 混蛋 |
[36:00] | It’s forced conforming. | 这就是强迫从众 |
[36:02] | That’s what’s… …killing the kids! | 就是这种东西在扼杀孩子! |
[36:11] | That’s the real monster. | 这才是真正的恶魔 |
[36:14] | So, uh, speaking of monsters, | 说到恶魔 |
[36:16] | uh, Lucas has to do his, uh, | 卢卡斯非要参加 |
[36:21] | balls-in-laundry-baskets game. | 这种把球扔进洗衣篮的比赛 |
[36:22] | So… | 所以 |
[36:24] | …he’s not gonna be able to make it to Hellfire tonight. | 他今晚不能来地狱火俱乐部了 |
[36:29] | And I know there’s no way we can beat your sadistic campaign without him. | 我知道 他不来的话 我们也赢不了你的狂虐战役 |
[36:33] | So, me and Mike, | 所以我和迈克 |
[36:35] | we were talking, | 我们聊了聊 |
[36:36] | shooting the shit, | 随便瞎聊 |
[36:38] | and we were thinking that maybe we might… | 我们想我们说不定可以… |
[36:43] | Postpone. | 延期 |
[36:44] | -Postpone? Can’t just drop this on us! -Over my dead body. | -延期?不能这样对我们! -绝对不行 |
[36:47] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[36:49] | You saying Sinclair’s been taken in by the dark side? | 你是说辛克莱尔被黑暗面策反了? |
[36:51] | -Uh, something like that. -Something like that? | -差不多吧 -差不多? |
[36:53] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[36:54] | And rather than find a sub for him, | 你不说帮他找替补 |
[36:58] | you want… you want to postpone | 却想要延期 |
[37:01] | “The Cult of Vecna”? | “维克纳教”战役? |
[37:03] | I…I don’t want to postpone it. We don’t want to postpone it. | 我不想延期 我们不想延期 |
[37:06] | It’s just that, you know, most of the subs will be at the championship game. | 只是大多数替补玩家 都会去看这场锦标赛 |
[37:11] | -Oh, it’s the championship game? -Yeah. | -原来是锦标赛? -对 |
[37:13] | Can I level with you? | 我可以跟你说实话吗? |
[37:15] | Jeff graduates this year. | 杰夫今年毕业 |
[37:16] | Gareth’s got, what? A year and a half? | 加雷斯还剩多久?一年半? |
[37:19] | Me, I am army-crawling my way toward a D in Ms. O’Donnell’s. | 我呢 为了在奥唐奈老师的课上拿个D 我得拼死拼活 |
[37:24] | If I don’t blow her final, | 如果她的期末考试我过关了 |
[37:27] | I’m gonna walk that stage next month, | 下个月我就可以走上讲台 |
[37:30] | I’m gonna look Principal Higgins dead in the eye, | 直勾勾地盯着希金斯校长的眼睛 |
[37:34] | I’m gonna flip him the bird, | 对他竖起中指 |
[37:36] | I’m gonna snatch that diploma. | 一把夺过毕业证 |
[37:38] | -I’m gonna run like hell outta here. | 然后火速逃离这个鬼地方 |
[37:41] | -Didn’t you say that last year? -And the year before? | -你去年不就这样说吗? -前年也是? |
[37:44] | Yeah, yeah, and I was full of shit. | 是啊 以前我都是胡说八道 |
[37:46] | This year’s different. | 今年不一样 |
[37:47] | This year is my year. | 今年我志在必得 |
[37:51] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[37:53] | ’86, baby. | 1986 亲爱的 |
[37:54] | You know what that means? | 知道什么意思吗? |
[37:57] | It means you boys | 意思就是 你们这伙人 |
[38:00] | are the future of Hellfire. | 是地狱火的未来 |
[38:04] | I knew it the moment I saw you. | 我见到你们那一刻就知道 |
[38:06] | You sat on that table right over there, looking like… | 你们坐在那边那张桌子上 看起来… |
[38:09] | looking like two little lost sheep. | 就像两只迷途的小羊羔 |
[38:12] | You were wearing a Weird Al T-shirt, | 你当时穿着一件“怪人奥尔”T恤 |
[38:14] | which I thought was brave. | 我觉得很勇敢 |
[38:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:17] | Mike, you were wearing whatever shit your mommy bought you from goddamn Gap. | 迈克 你老妈从该死的盖璞买什么 你就穿什么 |
[38:26] | And we showed you | 我们让你们见识到 |
[38:27] | that school didn’t have to be the worst years of your lives, right? | 学校生涯 不一定是你们此生最糟糕的岁月 |
[38:31] | -No. -Okay, no, no. | -对 -好吧 对 |
[38:32] | Well, I’m here to tell you | 我是想告诉你们 |
[38:34] | that there are other little lost sheepies out there who need help. | 还有很多迷途的小羊羔需要帮助 |
[38:38] | Who need you. | 他们需要你们 |
[38:41] | And all you guys gotta do | 你们要做的就是 |
[38:43] | is get your Bo-Peeps on and go and find one. | 把自己当成牧羊人小波比 去找一只迷途的小羊羔 |
[38:48] | Where the hell have you been? | 你跑哪里去了? |
[38:50] | I have karate from 1:00 to 3:00 on Fridays. | 我每周五下午1点到3点有空手道课 |
[38:56] | So let me see if I have this right. | 看看我是否说对了 |
[38:58] | You received a doll in the mail. | 你收到一个邮寄给你的玩具娃娃 |
[39:02] | -Yes. -And it’s creepy. | -是的 -这个娃娃很诡异 |
[39:04] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[39:05] | And you believe it’s from Russia, huh? | 你认为是从俄罗斯寄来的 对吧? |
[39:08] | -I know it is. -Hmm. | 我很确定 |
[39:09] | The… The stamps on the package have that hammer with that hook thingamajig. | 包裹的邮戳上有个钩子加锤子的图案 |
[39:14] | -Sickle. -Whatever. | -镰刀 -随你怎么说吧 |
[39:16] | Sounds like it came from Russia. | 听着像是从俄罗斯寄来的 |
[39:19] | Wow, I am so glad I called you. | 哇 真庆幸我打给你了 |
[39:21] | Should I be worried? | 我该担心吗? |
[39:23] | I would be. | 换作我的话 会担心 |
[39:28] | Could be a threat. | 可能是威胁 |
[39:29] | After all, you did sabotage their U.S. operation | 毕竟 我们确实破坏了他们在美国的行动 |
[39:34] | and killed about two dozen comrades. | 杀死了他们大约20多名同志 |
[39:36] | But how would they know my name? | 但他们怎么会知道我的名字? |
[39:39] | If it’s the KGB, Joyce, | 乔伊斯 如果是克格勃 |
[39:40] | and they wanna find out who you are, they will. | 他们想知道你的身份 肯定能查出来 |
[39:45] | Wait, can you undress her? | 等等 把她的衣服脱了 |
[39:47] | -What? -The creepy doll. | -什么? -那个诡异的娃娃 |
[39:49] | Can you remove her dress? | 你可以把她的裙子脱掉吗? |
[39:52] | I don’t… | 我没… |
[39:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:58] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[39:59] | What? | 怎么了? |
[40:00] | She has nipples. | 她有乳头 |
[40:04] | Yeah! | 爽呆了! |
[40:10] | Okay, now, do you see anything taped to her? | 好 现在你看到 她身上粘着什么东西吗? |
[40:13] | Wires or a bug or something? | 电线或窃听器之类的? |
[40:16] | I don’t know. It’s… It’s cracked. | 我不知道 裂开了 |
[40:18] | Cracked? | 裂开了? |
[40:19] | Yeah, like, the porcelain’s cracked and they tried to glue it back together. | 对 陶瓷裂开了 他们试图把它重新粘到一起 |
[40:23] | Okay, okay. Uh, do you have rope | 好吧 你有绳索 |
[40:26] | and something heavy? | 或重一点的东西吗? |
[40:28] | What for? | 干什么用? |
[40:30] | Smashing. | 砸下去 |
[40:37] | What do you think, Byers? | 你觉得怎么样 拜尔斯? |
[40:39] | I call it a weeder. | 我称之为“麻笼” |
[40:41] | You get it, man? Like a feeder? | 明白吗 哥们?就像鸟笼一样? |
[40:44] | Weeder? | 麻笼? |
[40:45] | Clever. | 说得很妙 |
[40:46] | Hey, where are you going, man? | 嘿 你要去哪里 哥们? |
[40:48] | Look, I’m just trying to turn that frown upside down, man. | 听着 我只是想博你一笑 哥们 |
[40:51] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 |
[40:53] | Okay, come on, man. | 好啦 别这样 哥们 |
[40:54] | What, are you gonna be moping around all break or what? | 怎么 你打算暗自伤神地 捱过整个春假吗? |
[40:57] | -I’m not moping. -You’re moping. | -我没有暗自伤神 -你有暗自伤神 |
[40:59] | -Really? -Mopey Dick. | -真的吗? -都成伤心太平洋了 |
[41:01] | Wow, wow, that’s clever. | 哇 说得很妙 |
[41:02] | Is this because your girl is ditching you? | 好吧 是因为你女朋友要把你给甩了? |
[41:05] | What? Nancy’s not ditching me. | 什么?南茜才不会把我给甩了 |
[41:06] | Oh, so she’s coming now? | 她现在要过来找你? |
[41:09] | No. | 没有 |
[41:10] | Ah, so she’s ditching you. | 所以她会把你给甩了 |
[41:11] | Dude, no, she’s not ditching me. | 伙计 没有 她不会把我给甩了 |
[41:13] | She has to work. | 她要工作 |
[41:14] | Who the hell works over spring break? | 谁会在春假期间工作啊 哥们? |
[41:17] | Nancy. Nancy does. | 南茜 南茜会这样做 |
[41:18] | Maybe I’m missing something, but why can’t Jonathan come down here for break? | 或许我错过了什么 但乔纳森怎么不来这里过春假? |
[41:23] | -Because… -Because why? | -因为… -因为什么? |
[41:25] | Because a lot of reasons. | 因为很多原因 |
[41:27] | Curious. | 好奇 |
[41:30] | (《每周赛讯》 猛虎队夺冠) | |
[41:30] | Um, do you mind if I take a crack at this, Candace? | 我能试一下吗 坎迪丝? |
[41:33] | Um, go ahead. All yours. | 试吧 随便试 |
[41:36] | You said there’s lots of reasons he’s not coming. Such as? | 你说他不来有很多原因 比如说呢? |
[41:39] | -Why are you being so nosy? -Call it journalistic instinct. | -你为何要多管闲事? -权当是新闻记者的本能吧 |
[41:43] | Okay, well, there’s no story here, if that’s what you’re after. | 好吧 如果你是这个目的 这里没有料 |
[41:46] | His mom works, | 他妈妈要工作 |
[41:48] | so he has to watch over his brother. | 所以他不得不照顾弟弟 |
[41:50] | On top of that, he’s not early decision like me, | 除此之外 他不是像我这样被提前录取 |
[41:52] | so he’s waiting on his acceptance letter, and he wants to be there when it comes. | 他还在等录取通知书 想亲手收到 |
[41:56] | Which I totally get. | 我完全理解 |
[41:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:58] | Um, I don’t. It just… | 我不理解 就是… |
[42:01] | …doesn’t make any sense, dude. | 完全没道理 哥们 |
[42:03] | Okay, let me sift through this mess. | 好吧 我来梳理一下 |
[42:05] | Nancy is the supposed love of your life. | 南茜应该是你的此生挚爱 |
[42:08] | In fact, you’re so smitten that you have this grand plan | 事实上 你被她迷得神魂颠倒 想出了这个宏伟计划 |
[42:11] | to go to some fancy-schmancy college, AKA money pit, together? | 跟她一起去上昂贵的名牌大学? |
[42:14] | And yet he’s so nervous about this acceptance letter, | 对 他对这封录取通知书百般紧张 |
[42:17] | he doesn’t have time to visit the most desired girl in Hawkins? | 他没空去看霍金斯人气最旺的女生? |
[42:20] | That doesn’t pass the smell test. | 这完全说不过去 哥们 |
[42:22] | In fact, it stinks to high heaven. | 事实上 荒谬到极点 |
[42:24] | Whoo! Look, you’re a good boy, okay? | 听我说 你是个好孩子 好吗? |
[42:27] | You’ve been a good boy, man. | 你一向是个好孩子 哥们 |
[42:29] | And I think it’s way past due you give that right hand of yours a vacation | 我觉得你早该放弃打飞机了 |
[42:33] | and get you some well-deserved hanky-panky. | 找点实实在在的乐子 |
[42:35] | Okay, first of all, Fred, I’m going to try to forget that you said any of that. | 好吧 首先 弗雷德 我会当作你没说过这番话 |
[42:39] | -It’s… -Gross, dude. | -这… -恶心 哥们 |
[42:41] | -It’s natural. -You don’t understand Nancy. | -这很正常 -你不了解南茜 |
[42:43] | He’s not like you. He’s caring and compassionate and… | 他不像你 他有爱心 同情心 而且… |
[42:47] | …incredibly ambitious. She’s never done a single thing halfway in her life. | …雄心勃勃 她这辈子从来没有半途而废过 |
[42:51] | He’s so protective over the people that he loves. | 他对自己所爱之人保护有加 |
[42:54] | If she takes on the editor of the school paper, | 如果她担任校报编辑的话 |
[42:56] | she’s gonna make that the best paper that ever existed. | 她会让那份报纸成为史上最佳 |
[42:59] | And he’ll never back down from what’s right, what’s moral. | 他绝不会背弃正道和道德 |
[43:02] | No matter the pressure, no matter the personal cost… | 无论面临怎样的压力 无论需要付出多大的个人代价… |
[43:05] | -That’s why I love her. -That’s why I love him. | -所以我爱她 -所以我爱他 |
[43:08] | -Everything between us is… -Perfect. | -我们之间的一切… -很完美 |
[43:10] | Eh, I’m still rooting for my alt. | 我还是更喜欢我的头条标题 |
[43:12] | (猛虎惨遭吞噬 血泪俱流) | |
[43:14] | Nancy! | 南茜! |
[43:25] | Nancy, hey. | 南茜 嘿 |
[43:26] | Um, do you wanna join Hellfire tonight? | 你想加入今晚的地狱火吗? |
[43:31] | Just move your date this one time. | 把你这次的约会改期吧 拜托 |
[43:34] | Come on. | 什么 |
[43:35] | What, to hang out with you and Eddie “the freak” Munson? | 跟你和“怪胎”埃迪曼森 一起玩? |
[43:37] | Uh, yeah, I’ll pass. | 嗯 我不去了 |
[43:39] | You’re just jealous ’cause I have another older male friend. | 你就是嫉妒 因为我有另一位大哥朋友 |
[43:41] | Ew. Ugh. Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[43:43] | Besides, I mean, I really dig this girl. | 而且 我真的很喜欢这个女生 |
[43:45] | I think that she could… | 我觉得她可能… |
[43:47] | Who knows, she could be the one. | 谁知道呢?或许她就是我的真命天女 |
[43:49] | Oh, I got some customers. Call you back. Bye. | 顾客来了 回头再打给你 拜拜 |
[43:52] | No, you can’t. I’m at… | 不行 你不能回头再打 我在… |
[43:54] | …school. | 学校 |
[44:01] | So you fight with dice? | 所以你们用骰子作战? |
[44:04] | Yes, but these aren’t your normal dice. | 是的 但不是普通的骰子 |
[44:08] | They have up to 20 sides. | 这种骰子最多有20面 |
[44:14] | If I play, do I get one of those cool T-shirts? | 如果我参加 能拿到那种酷酷的T恤吗? |
[44:16] | -Yes. -Really? | -可以 -真的吗? |
[44:18] | Everyone gets a T-shirt. We make ’em ourselves, and if you… | 人人都会拿到T恤 我们自己做的 如果你… |
[44:23] | You’re being sarcastic. | 你在讽刺我 |
[44:25] | You being sarcastic? | 你在讽刺我吗? |
[44:30] | She was being sarcastic. | 她就是在讽刺我 |
[44:31] | Mom says the game promotes Satanism and animal cruelty. | 妈妈说这个游戏 鼓吹撒旦崇拜和虐待动物 |
[44:34] | That’s just bullshit media propaganda. | 那只是狗屁媒体宣传 |
[44:36] | 60 Minutes begs to differ. | 《60分钟》恕难苟同 |
[44:41] | -No. -No. | -不 -不 |
[44:42] | No. | 不 |
[44:44] | -No. -No. | -不 -不 |
[44:47] | I hate high school. | 我讨厌高中 |
[44:56] | So, screw it. | 那就别管了 |
[44:58] | Screw what? | 什么别管了? |
[45:00] | Screw high school. | 别管高中了 |
[45:02] | What? What? Dustin, where are you going? | 什么?达斯汀 你要去哪里? |
[45:05] | Just trust me! | 相信我就对了! |
[45:07] | Come on, just talk to me. | 拜托 跟我说说 |
[45:09] | Tell me things! | 告诉我! |
[45:10] | -Wear a helmet! -What are you talking about? | -戴上头盔! -你说什么呢? |
[46:14] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[46:53] | Whoa, hey, hey, hey. | 哇 嘿 |
[46:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:56] | Didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意吓你的 |
[46:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[47:13] | There’s, uh… There’s nothing to worry about. Okay? | 没什么好担心的 好吗? |
[47:16] | No one ever comes out here. | 人们根本不会来这里 |
[47:19] | We’re safe. | 我们很安全 |
[47:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[47:27] | So, how does this work exactly? | 到底要怎么进行? |
[47:31] | Oh, just like any other old sale, except, uh, cash only, | 就跟其他二手货交易一样 只不过…只收现金 |
[47:36] | and, uh, for obvious reasons, | 原因显而易见 |
[47:38] | no receipts. | 没有收据 |
[47:42] | I’ll do you a half ounce for, uh… 20. What do you say? | 我卖给你半盎司…20块 你意下如何? |
[47:46] | Plenty of bang for your buck. Should last a while. | 物超所值 应该能撑一阵子 |
[47:52] | Hey, uh, we don’t need to do this. | 嘿 我们没必要这样 |
[47:53] | Just give me the word and I’ll walk away. | 不想要的话直说 我走就是了 |
[47:56] | -Okay? -It’s not that. I don’t want you to go. | -好吗? -不是这样 我不想你走 |
[47:59] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[48:01] | Do you ever feel like | 你是否有过这种感觉 |
[48:04] | you’re losing your mind? | 觉得自己要发疯了? |
[48:09] | Um, you know, just… on a daily basis. | 你知道 就… 每天如此 |
[48:15] | I feel like I’m losing my mind right now | 我觉得我现在都要发疯了 |
[48:17] | doing a drug deal with Chrissy Cunningham, | 我居然卖毒品给克丽丝康宁翰 |
[48:20] | the queen of Hawkins High. | 堂堂的霍金斯高中女王 |
[48:27] | You know, this isn’t the first time that we’ve, um… | 这不是我们第一次 |
[48:31] | hung out. | 一起出来混 |
[48:32] | No? | 不是吗? |
[48:33] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
[48:34] | I’m sorry. I… | 不好意思 我… |
[48:35] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[48:39] | I wouldn’t remember me either, Chrissy. | 换作我 也不会记得我这种人 克丽丝 |
[48:41] | Honestly, do I have stuff in my hair? | 说真的 我头发里有东西吗? |
[48:46] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了? |
[48:47] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[48:49] | Middle school, talent show. | 中学时 才艺表演 |
[48:50] | You were doing this cheer thing. | 你当时在跳啦啦队舞 |
[48:52] | You know, the… the thing you do. | 就是这种表演 |
[48:55] | It was pretty cool, actually. | 其实蛮酷的 |
[48:57] | And I… | 我… |
[48:59] | -I was with my band. -Corroded Coffin. | -我之前是混乐队的 -腐朽棺木 |
[49:01] | -Corro… You do remember. -Oh my God! Yes, of course. | -腐…你还记得 -我的天!对 当然了 |
[49:03] | With a name like that, how could I forget? | 这么酷的名字 我怎么会忘记? |
[49:05] | I dunno. You’re a freak. | 我不清楚 你是个怪胎 |
[49:08] | No, you just… | 不 你就是… |
[49:10] | -You looked so… -Different? | -你当时看着很… -不同? |
[49:11] | Yeah. Well, uh, my hair was buzzed, | 对 我以前是寸头 |
[49:14] | and I didn’t have these sweet old tatties yet. | 当时还没有这些可爱的纹身 |
[49:17] | -You played guitar, right? -Uh-huh. | 你以前会弹吉他 对吗? |
[49:19] | Still do. Still do. | 现在还弹 |
[49:22] | You should come see us. | 你该来看我们表演 |
[49:23] | Uh, we play at The Hideout on Tuesdays. | 我们每周二在“隐秘地”演出 |
[49:26] | It’s pretty cool. We… We actually get a crowd | 还蛮酷的 有观众哦 |
[49:29] | of about five drunks. | 差不多五个醉鬼 |
[49:32] | It’s not exactly the Garden, but you gotta start somewhere, right? So… | 没麦迪逊广场花园这么酷 但总得迈出第一步 对吧?所以… |
[49:38] | You know, you’re not what I thought you’d be like. | 你跟我想象中不一样 |
[49:41] | -Mean and scary? -Yeah. | -凶巴巴的 很吓人? -对 |
[49:43] | Yeah, well, I actually kinda thought you’d be kinda mean and scary too. | 好吧 其实我也以为 你凶巴巴的 很吓人 |
[49:48] | Me? | 我吗? |
[49:49] | Terrifying. | 超吓人的 |
[49:51] | Uh, so, | 所以 |
[49:53] | in other good news, flattery works with me, so… | 还有个好消息 我很喜欢听漂亮话 所以… |
[49:58] | Twenty-five percent discount for the half. | 半盎司给你打七五折 |
[50:01] | Fifteen bucks. You’re robbing me blind here, you know. | 15块 就当是白送你了 |
[50:10] | Do you have anything | 你有没有 |
[50:13] | maybe | 或许 |
[50:15] | stronger? | 劲大一点的东西? |
[50:22] | Nice job, Kate. | 好样的 凯特 |
[50:24] | Excellent work, Paul. Nice improvement. | 非常好 保罗 进步很大 |
[50:28] | Very disappointing, Jane. | 我对你失望透顶 简 |
[50:30] | Let’s talk after break. | 课间休息时 我们谈谈吧 |
[50:45] | (老鹰队) | |
[50:53] | -Oh! -Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[50:56] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[50:59] | I hope Mr. Fibbly’s okay. | 希望菲布利先生平安无事 |
[51:18] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[51:28] | Angela! | 安吉拉! |
[51:41] | Holy shit! | 老天! |
[51:42] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么回事? |
[51:52] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! | 喂! |
[51:54] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 喂 这是怎么回事? |
[51:56] | What’s going on? Jane? | 怎么回事?简? |
[51:59] | Jane. | 简 |
[52:00] | Did someone do this? | 有人欺负你吗? |
[52:04] | I tripped. | 我绊倒了 |
[52:09] | It was just an accident. | 意外而已 |
[52:11] | All right, Angela. You come with me. | 好吧 安吉拉 跟我来 |
[52:13] | -Ooh! -What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[52:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[52:17] | I didn’t do anything. Tell her, Jane. Tell her! | 我什么都没做 告诉她 简 告诉她! |
[52:27] | Shit. El. El. | 该死 艾尔 |
[52:30] | Shit. | 天啊 |
[52:33] | El… | 艾尔… |
[52:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[52:37] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[52:39] | It… It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟糕 |
[52:42] | We’ll fix it together, okay? | 我们一起把它修好 好吗? |
[52:46] | Okay? Shit. | 好吗?靠 |
[53:10] | Come on, kids. | 走吧 孩子们 |
[53:12] | Don’t stare. | 别盯着人家看 |
[53:13] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[53:15] | Mommy, what’s she doing? | 妈妈 她在做什么? |
[53:17] | Was this really necessary? | 真有这个必要吗? |
[53:19] | If that porcelain belly is pregnant with an explosive device, | 如果陶瓷肚子里装了爆炸装置 |
[53:23] | you will soon be thanking me. | 你很快就会感谢我 |
[53:25] | And remember, you are not lowering this bucket. You are… | 记住 你不能慢悠悠地把桶放下来 你要… |
[53:29] | Releasing it. Got it. | 要立刻松手 懂了 |
[53:31] | We want to make sure that we destroy that doll | 我们务必要用尽可能大的力量 |
[53:34] | with as much force as possible. | 摧毁那个娃娃 |
[53:36] | Yep. Got it. | 好 懂了 |
[53:39] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[53:40] | Joyce. Are you there? Talk to me! Joyce! Joyce! | 乔伊斯 你还在吗? 跟我说话!乔伊斯! |
[53:44] | Joyce! Joyce! Joyce! | 乔伊斯! |
[53:47] | -Joyce! Yeah? | -乔伊斯! -怎么了? |
[53:50] | What happened? | 什么情况? |
[53:51] | It broke. | 娃娃砸碎了 |
[53:54] | Do you see a bug? | 看到窃听器了吗? |
[53:55] | Anything with wires? | 带电线的东西? |
[53:56] | Or anything that… that doesn’t look like the insides of a doll. | 或者看起来不像娃娃内部会有的东西 |
[53:59] | Anything like that? | 有那样的东西吗? |
[54:01] | Joyce! Joyce! | 乔伊斯! |
[54:03] | Where’d you go? Where’d you go now? | 人呢?你现在跑哪里去了? |
[54:05] | Why are you not answering me again? | 你为什么又不回答我? |
[54:08] | Joyce! | 乔伊斯! |
[54:11] | (霍珀还活着!) | |
[54:16] | Oh my… | 天啊… |
[54:24] | (咆哮吧) | |
[54:28] | Let’s go, Tigers! | 加油 猛虎队! |
[54:31] | Let’s go, Tigers! | 加油 猛虎队! |
[54:37] | (霍金斯高中最棒 令人自豪的猛虎队) | |
[54:43] | Does it bother you that, like, | 我们可能在你… |
[54:45] | we might win a championship right after you graduated? | 毕业后才会赢得锦标赛 你会觉得不爽吗? |
[54:48] | Yeah, that’s an interesting point. | 对 这个说法很有意思 |
[54:50] | Thank you so much for bringing that up, Brenda. | 非常感谢你提出来 布伦达 |
[54:58] | Everyone now please rise for our national anthem. | 全体起立 奏国歌 |
[55:03] | Singing for us tonight, we have a very special guest. | 今晚为我们献唱的 是一位非常特别的嘉宾 |
[55:07] | All the way from Nashville, | 她从纳什维尔远道而来 |
[55:09] | our very own Tammy Thompson! | 我们的校友塔米汤普森 |
[55:19] | Go, Tammy! | 加油 塔米! |
[55:26] | We love you, Tammy! | 我们爱你 塔米! |
[55:32] | 哦 你可看见 | |
[55:40] | 透过一线曙光… | |
[55:44] | Told you. | 早就跟你说过吧 |
[55:45] | Muppet. | 布偶 |
[55:47] | Okay, she does sound like a Muppet. | 好吧 她的声音确实像布偶 |
[55:49] | Oh my God, totally. | 我的天 还真是 |
[55:50] | She sounds like Kermit. | 她的声音好像科米蛙 |
[55:52] | I was thinking it was more like Miss Piggy. | 我倒觉得更像猪小姐 |
[55:56] | I used to think she sounded good ’cause I had this massive crush… | 我以前还觉得她嗓音不错 因为我当时疯狂喜欢… |
[55:59] | Sorry? | 你说什么? |
[56:00] | Um, we… we took a… a massively hard class together. | 我们一起上过一门非常难的课 |
[56:04] | We were… We were in Mrs. Click’s class together. | 我们一起上过克里克老师的课 |
[56:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[56:10] | -Uh… Sorry, were you asking me a question? -No. | -不好意思 你刚刚问我问题吗? -没有 |
[56:13] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[56:18] | Wow. She sounds amazing, doesn’t she? | 哇 她的嗓音真好 是吧? |
[56:23] | 火箭闪闪红光 | |
[56:28] | 炸弹空中作响 | |
[56:34] | 它们彻夜见证 | |
[56:38] | 我旗安然无恙 | |
[56:43] | 你看那星光灿烂之旗… | |
[57:19] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[57:21] | You asked for a sub. We delivered. | 你要找替补 我们找来了 |
[57:23] | This is Hellfire Club. Not Babysitting Club. | 这里是地狱火俱乐部 不是保姆俱乐部 |
[57:26] | I’m 11, you long-haired freak. | 我11岁了 你个长发怪胎 |
[57:29] | My, my, the child speaks. | 我的天 这孩子开口说话了 |
[57:34] | So, what’s your name, child? | 你叫什么名字 孩子? |
[57:37] | Erica Sinclair. | 艾瑞卡辛克莱尔 |
[57:41] | So this is Sinclair’s infamous sister. | 所以这是辛克莱尔臭名昭著的妹妹 |
[57:45] | He’s sharp. | 他真机智 |
[57:48] | What’s your class and level? Level one dwarf? | 你是什么种族?哪个等级?1级矮人吗? |
[57:55] | My name is Lady Applejack. | 我叫苹果嘉儿女士 |
[57:57] | And I’m a chaotic good half-elf rogue, level 14. | 我属于混乱善良阵营 是半精灵盗贼 14级 |
[58:00] | I will sneak behind any monster you throw my way | 不管你派出什么怪物 我都会悄悄绕到他们背后 |
[58:02] | and stab them in the back with my poison-soaked kukri. | 用我浸透毒液的弯刀从背后捅他们 |
[58:05] | And I’ll smile as I watch them die a slow, agonizing death. | 我会笑看他们缓慢而痛苦地死去 |
[58:10] | So, we gonna do this, | 所以我们要开战 |
[58:11] | or we gonna keep chitchatting like this is your mommy’s book club? | 还是要继续闲扯 像你老妈的读书俱乐部一样? |
[58:24] | Welcome to Hellfire. | 欢迎加入地狱火 |
[58:30] | Push ’em back, defense! Push ’em back… | 挡住他们 防守!挡住他们… |
[58:48] | Hey! Yo, you gotta stay on ’em. | 嘿 你得盯住他们 |
[58:50] | Stay on ’em! Let’s go! Go! | 盯住他们!加油!上! |
[58:55] | Looks like my headline has a shot. | 看来我的头条标题有机会上了 |
[58:57] | The hooded cultists chant, | 戴兜帽的信徒们吟唱着… |
[59:02] | “Hail Lord Vecna.” | “维克纳大人万岁” |
[59:07] | “Hail Lord Vecna.” | “维克纳大人万岁” |
[59:11] | They turn to you, | 他们转向你 |
[59:13] | remove their hoods. | 摘下兜帽 |
[59:16] | You recognize most of them from Makbar. | 你发现他们大多是马克巴人 |
[59:19] | But there is one you do not recognize, | 但有一个你不认识 |
[59:22] | his skin shriveled, | 他皮肤皱缩 |
[59:25] | desiccated. | 形同枯槁 |
[59:27] | And something else. | 更有甚者 |
[59:29] | He is not only missing his left arm, | 他不仅失去了左臂 |
[59:33] | but his left eye! | 左眼也没了! |
[59:36] | No! No! | 不! |
[59:38] | -Vecna’s dead. -He was killed by Kas. | -维克纳死了 -他死于卡斯之手 |
[59:40] | So it was thought, my friends. So it was thought. | 朋友们 大家以为是这么回事 |
[59:43] | But Vecna lives. | 但维克纳依然健在 |
[59:51] | Yo, what the hell was that? | 喂 什么情况? |
[59:53] | What the hell was that? That’s not me, that’s him. | 什么情况?不是我 是他 |
[59:56] | You are scared. You’re tired. You are injured. | 你们怕了 累了 受伤了 |
[59:59] | Do you flee Vecna and his cultists? | 你们要逃离维克纳和他的信徒吗? |
[1:00:04] | Or stand your ground and fight? | 还是坚守阵地 奋起而战? |
[1:00:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:00:08] | -Sinclair, you’re in. -Huh? | 辛克莱尔 你上 |
[1:00:10] | You’re in. Son, let’s go! | 你上 该上场了! |
[1:00:15] | I say we fight. | 依我说 我们奋起而战 |
[1:00:18] | To the death. | 至死方休 |
[1:00:19] | To the death. | 至死方休 |
[1:00:20] | To the death. | 至死方休 |
[1:00:22] | To the death! To the death! | 至死方休 |
[1:00:24] | To the death! To the death! | 至死方休 |
[1:00:27] | To the death! | 至死方休! |
[1:00:28] | To the death! | 至死方休! |
[1:00:29] | To the death! | 至死方休! |
[1:00:31] | To the death! | 至死方休! |
[1:00:43] | Yeah! | 好耶! |
[1:00:54] | -No! -Defense! Defense! | -不! -防守! |
[1:01:03] | Shoot it! | 投篮! |
[1:01:07] | Yes! | 好极了! |
[1:01:10] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[1:01:18] | (主队 68) | |
[1:01:20] | (客队 69) | |
[1:01:24] | Time-out. Time-out. | 暂停 |
[1:01:26] | Time-out! Time-out! | 暂停! |
[1:01:28] | Guys, I hate to say this, but we’ve got to flee. | 各位 我不想说这话 但我们必须逃跑 |
[1:01:30] | -I concur. -Didn’t we just agree “to the death”? | -同意 -刚刚不是说“至死方休”吗? |
[1:01:33] | That wasn’t literal. | 别抠字眼 |
[1:01:35] | Vecna just decimated us. We can’t kill him with two players. | 维克纳摧毁了我们 我们不能用两个玩家干掉他 |
[1:01:37] | You too? He only has 15 hit points left. Don’t be pussies. | 你也这样?他只剩15个生命值了 别畏首畏尾的 |
[1:01:42] | Pussies? Really? ‘Cause we’re not delusional? | 畏首畏尾?真的假的?就因为我们不会痴心妄想? |
[1:01:44] | -Delusional? How about not cowards? -Hey! | -痴心妄想?不做孬种怎么样啊? -喂! |
[1:01:48] | If I may interject, gentlemen, Lady Applejack. | 请允许我插一句 先生们 苹果嘉儿女士 |
[1:01:53] | Whilst I respect the passion, | 虽然我敬佩各位的热情 |
[1:01:55] | you’d be wise to take Gareth the Great’s concern to heart. | 你们最好把加雷思大帝的关心 放在心上 |
[1:01:59] | There is no shame in running. | 逃跑没什么好羞耻的 |
[1:02:03] | Don’t try to be heroes. | 别逞英雄 |
[1:02:05] | Not today, ‘kay? | 今天不行 好吗? |
[1:02:08] | One sec. | 稍等一下 |
[1:02:10] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 迈克? |
[1:02:11] | How many hit points do you and Applejack have left? | 你和苹果嘉儿还剩多少生命值? |
[1:02:13] | Twelve. | 12分 |
[1:02:15] | Here, on inbound, | 就在这里 掷界外球时 |
[1:02:16] | they’re gonna try and take away Jason and double-team him. | 他们会想办法引开杰森 两人同时防守他 |
[1:02:19] | That is gonna free up Patrick. | 这样帕特里克就有机会抽身 |
[1:02:21] | Wait, no. You gotta let me take the shot. | 等等 不行 你得让我投篮 |
[1:02:23] | It’s risky as hell. | 太冒险了 |
[1:02:25] | But you’re the ones on the battlefield. | 但身在战场的是你们 |
[1:02:27] | So it’s your call. | 你们自己决定 |
[1:02:29] | -What do you say, Lady Applejack? -You really gotta ask? | -你觉得呢 苹果嘉儿女士? -你非得问吗? |
[1:02:37] | Screw it. | 管它的 |
[1:02:40] | Let’s kill the son of a bitch. | 我们杀死那个王八蛋 |
[1:02:42] | Winners find a way to win. Let me find a way. | 赢家总能想方设法赢 我来想个办法 |
[1:02:44] | The chances of success are 20-to-1. | 成功率是20比1 |
[1:02:46] | Never tell me the odds. | 永远别跟我说几率 |
[1:02:49] | Just get me the ball. Get me the ball. | 把球传给我就行 |
[1:02:52] | Give me the D20. | 给我20面的骰子 |
[1:03:11] | That’s a miss! | 没中! |
[1:03:13] | -No! -Shit! Shit! | -该死! -不! |
[1:03:40] | -Please! -Come on! | -拜托! -加油! |
[1:03:44] | -Please! -Come on! | -拜托! -加油! |
[1:04:06] | Please! | 拜托! |
[1:04:07] | Come on! | 加油! |
[1:04:34] | -Crit hit! -Yeah! | -暴击! -好耶! |
[1:04:35] | What? What? | 什么? |
[1:04:43] | That’s why we play. | 我们玩游戏就是为了这一刻 |
[1:04:49] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了! |
[1:05:05] | That’s you, baby! That’s you! | 是你 宝贝!就是你! |
[1:05:08] | Yeah, man. | 对 哥们 |
[1:05:09] | Hey, Jed, you comin’? | 嘿 杰德 你一起来吗? |
[1:05:11] | Oh, yeah. Party at Benny’s, boys! | 对 去班尼家开派对 各位! |
[1:05:13] | Yeah! | 好啊! |
[1:05:20] | Yes! | 好! |
[1:05:24] | Lucas. Come on, man. | 卢卡斯 来吧 哥们 |
[1:05:28] | After a tragic year for our town, | 在本镇经历了悲惨的一年之后 |
[1:05:30] | the Tigers have brought home the conference title | 猛虎队赢得了联盟冠军 |
[1:05:32] | for the first time in 22 years. | 这是22年来我们首次夺冠 |
[1:05:34] | And what a great game it was, Allen, | 比赛打得太精彩了 艾伦 |
[1:05:37] | ending with a dramatic buzzer-beater from benchwarmer Lucas Sinclair. | 最后以替补球员卢卡斯辛克莱尔 戏剧性的一击制胜 |
[1:05:40] | He must be feeling on top of the world right… | 他现在肯定乐上云霄… |
[1:05:50] | All right, all right, I hear you. | 好 我知道了 |
[1:06:25] | I’m coming. I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[1:06:28] | Here you go. Good boy. | 吃吧 乖狗狗 |
[1:06:42] | This is, uh, my castle. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[1:06:55] | Okay. All right. | 好 好啦 |
[1:06:57] | One more. That’s it though, right? | 再吃一个 不过就这些了 好吗? |
[1:07:00] | Good boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[1:07:12] | Sorry for the mess. | 不好意思 太乱了 |
[1:07:13] | Uh, the maid took the week off. | 这周女佣休息 |
[1:07:17] | You, um… | 你… |
[1:07:19] | You live here alone? | 你一个人住这里? |
[1:07:20] | With my uncle. | 跟我叔叔一起 |
[1:07:21] | But, uh, he works nights at the plant. | 但他在工厂上夜班 |
[1:07:25] | Bringing home the big bucks. | 赚大把钞票回家 |
[1:07:27] | How long does it take? | 要多久? |
[1:07:29] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[1:07:30] | The Special K. How long to kick in? | K他命要多久才会起作用? |
[1:07:33] | Oh, uh, well, it depends if you snort it or not. | 看你是否用鼻子吸 |
[1:07:37] | Uh, if you do, | 如果用鼻子吸 |
[1:07:39] | then, uh, yeah. | 那么 对的 |
[1:07:41] | It’ll, uh, kick in pretty quick. | 很快就会起作用 |
[1:07:43] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[1:07:45] | -You’re sure you have it? -No, no, I got it. | -你确定你有吗? -不 我能找到 |
[1:07:47] | Um, somewhere. | 在某个地方 |
[1:07:55] | Sorry I’m late, sweetheart. | 抱歉 我迟到了 亲爱的 |
[1:08:00] | You’re beautiful. | 你好漂亮 |
[1:08:42] | Eddie? Did you find it? | 埃迪?你找到了吗? |
[1:08:46] | Eddie? | 埃迪? |
[1:08:54] | Eddie? | 埃迪? |
[1:08:56] | Eddie? | 埃迪? |
[1:08:58] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[1:09:00] | Just loosening this up for you, sweetheart. | 只是帮你改松一点 亲爱的 |
[1:09:03] | You’re going to look… …absolutely beautiful. | 你穿上肯定会美若天仙 |
[1:09:25] | Chrissy! | 克丽丝! |
[1:09:26] | -No! -Chrissy, open the door! | -不! -克丽丝 开门! |
[1:09:29] | -No! -Let go! Let go! | -不! -放开! |
[1:09:32] | Chrissy! | 克丽丝! |
[1:09:43] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:09:45] | Dad! Dad? | 爸爸… |
[1:09:54] | Gotcha. | 搞定 |
[1:09:56] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[1:09:58] | Peaceful bliss, just moments away. | 顷刻便能享受宁静的快感 |
[1:10:04] | Chrissy? | 克丽丝? |
[1:10:08] | Chrissy. | 克丽丝 |
[1:10:11] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:10:14] | Chrissy. | 克丽丝 |
[1:10:17] | Hey, Chrissy, wake up. | 好吧 克丽丝 醒醒 |
[1:10:19] | Hey. Hello? | 嘿 喂? |
[1:10:21] | Chrissy. Hello? | 克丽丝 喂? |
[1:10:23] | Hey, Chrissy. | 嘿 克丽丝 |
[1:10:33] | Chrissy? | 克丽丝? |
[1:10:59] | Chrissy. | 克丽丝 |
[1:11:06] | No! | 不! |
[1:11:08] | Help! Help! | 救命啊! |
[1:11:11] | Somebody, help me! | 快来人 救我! |
[1:11:12] | Time to wake up. Hello? Can you hear me? | 该醒醒了 好吗?喂 你能听到吗? |
[1:11:15] | Wake up, Chrissy. | 醒醒 克丽丝 |
[1:11:17] | Chrissy, wake up! | 克丽丝 醒醒! |
[1:11:18] | I don’t like this, Chrissy! Wake up! | 我不喜欢这样 克丽丝 醒醒! |
[1:11:21] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[1:11:23] | Chrissy. | 克丽丝 |
[1:11:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:58] | Chrissy! Chrissy! Chrissy! | 克丽丝! |
[1:12:00] | Chrissy, wake up now! Chrissy! | 克丽丝 醒醒!克丽丝! |
[1:12:04] | Don’t cry, Chrissy. | 别哭 克丽丝 |
[1:12:09] | It’s time | 是时候 |
[1:12:12] | for your suffering… | 结束 |
[1:12:16] | to end. | 你的痛苦了 |
[1:12:24] | Chrissy! | 克丽丝! |
[1:12:28] | What… | 怎么… |
[1:12:38] | Jesus Christ! | 克丽丝?老天! |