时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | (内华达州 鲁斯) | |
[00:39] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[01:06] | (苏利文) | |
[01:12] | There were no signs of any attacker. No bruises. | 没有任何受到攻击的迹象 没有淤伤 |
[01:16] | No signs of any struggle. | 没有任何挣扎的迹象 |
[01:18] | It’s as if her attacker was a ghost. | 就好像是鬼魂攻击了她一样 |
[01:22] | Does this remind you of anything, Doctor? | 这让你想起什么来了吗 博士? |
[01:24] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 没有 |
[01:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[01:29] | Why are you here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[01:31] | Really. | 说实话 |
[01:32] | I’d like your opinion. | 我想听听你的意见 |
[01:34] | I was fired, in case you forgot. | 你可能忘了 我被解雇了 |
[01:35] | A foreign government invaded our country, all under your watch. | 在你负责本机构期间 有外国政府入侵了我们国家 |
[01:40] | There had to be consequences. Certainly you understand that. | 那势必要承担后果 你当然明白这一点 |
[01:43] | What I understand is that something… something is going on in that town | 我只知道那个镇上有事情发生 |
[01:47] | that nobody… nobody fully comprehends. | 却没人能彻底搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[01:50] | And I also understand that military strength is not the answer. | 我也明白军力并非解决之道 |
[01:54] | So what is the answer, Doctor? | 那什么才是解决之道 博士? |
[01:57] | More scientists? | 聘请更多科学家? |
[01:58] | Because it was men of science, men like you, | 因为像你这样的科学工作者 |
[02:00] | who created this problem in the first place. | 是这个问题的始作俑者 |
[02:05] | Everything that has happened in Hawkins can be traced back to Brenner’s little pet. | 霍金斯发生的一切 都是源于布伦纳的“小宠物” |
[02:10] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 是不是这么回事? |
[02:21] | Dr. Brenner trained her for this very thing. | 布伦纳博士训练她正是为了这个目的 |
[02:24] | Remote assassinations. | 远程暗杀 |
[02:27] | What you’re suggesting is impossible. | 你所暗示的事不可能发生 |
[02:30] | -Is it? -Eleven is dead. | -是吗? -十一已经死了 |
[02:32] | -I’m not convinced. -So, where has she been all this time? | -我不信 -一直以来 她在哪里呢? |
[02:35] | There are rumors she’s alive | 有传言称她尚在人世 |
[02:36] | and receiving help from someone on the inside. | 组织内部还有人暗中帮助她 |
[02:39] | Are you saying I’m helping her? Is that what you’re saying? | 你是说我在帮她?是这个意思吗? |
[02:42] | If I wanted to chat, Doctor, I would’ve picked up the damn phone. | 博士 我要是想闲聊的话 直接给你打电话就好了 |
[02:46] | Now, you can make this easy and tell us where she is, or… | 你可以省点麻烦 告诉我们她在哪里 否则… |
[02:51] | we can do this the hard way. | 我们只能来硬的 |
[02:58] | Not in here. Go! Go! Go! | 快走! |
[03:08] | Why are you taking that box? | 你拿走那个纸箱干什么? |
[03:10] | Those are Peter’s old school projects. | 那些是彼得以前的学校作业 |
[03:12] | You do not need those. Hey! | 你用不到这些东西 喂! |
[03:14] | I’m talking to you! | 我跟你说话呢! |
[03:16] | Sam, do something. | 山姆 快想想办法 |
[03:36] | I wanna know everything he’s done, everyone he’s spoken to in the past year. | 过去一年来 他做过的所有事和所有交谈对象 统统告诉我 |
[03:40] | And if we’re lucky, | 如果我们走运的话 |
[03:42] | he’ll lead us right to the girl. | 可以通过他找到那女孩 |
[03:52] | NETFLIX 剧集 | |
[04:42] | 剧名:第三集:怪物或超级英雄 | |
[04:53] | (溜冰场) | |
[04:58] | Can you tell me your name? | 可以告诉我你叫什么名字吗? |
[05:00] | -Um, Angela. -Angela. | -安吉拉 -安吉拉 |
[05:03] | Do you know where you are, Angela? | 知道你在什么地方吗 安吉拉? |
[05:05] | -Um, Rink… Rink-O-Mania, I think? -Rink-O-Mania. Very good. | -应该是炫疯溜冰场吧? -炫疯溜冰场 非常棒 |
[05:08] | -Now, where does it hurt, sweetie? -My head. | -哪里疼 亲爱的? -我的头 |
[05:11] | Your head hurts? | 你的头很疼? |
[05:12] | And my nose. | 还有鼻子 |
[05:15] | I can’t breathe. | 我没法呼吸 |
[05:18] | Just try to take some deep breaths. | 试着深呼吸 |
[05:20] | Breathe slow for me, okay? That’s it. | 慢慢来 好吗?就是这样 |
[05:24] | I know it’s a lot of blood, but you’re going to be okay. | 我知道你失血很多 但你不会有事的 |
[05:27] | -I don’t think so. -I promise. | -我不信 -我跟你保证 |
[05:28] | Just need you to answer a few more questions, all right? | 我需要你再回答几个问题 好吗? |
[05:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:38] | No. | 不 |
[05:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:46] | I know this may be, like, upsetting and shit, | 我知道这事可能会让人忐忑不安 |
[05:48] | but that future prom queen is gonna be fine. | 但那个校花不会有事的 |
[05:52] | It’s just, like, rubber wheels. | 旱冰鞋轮子只是橡胶的 |
[05:54] | -Plastic. -Oh. | 是塑料 |
[05:55] | Not like hard plastic. Just… | 不是硬塑料 只是… |
[05:58] | -Just the soft kind. -Totally. | -只是软的那种 -没错 |
[06:01] | But you ever wonder why the wheels aren’t wood, man? | 但你有没有想过 轮子为什么不是木头的? |
[06:04] | Or metal? | 或金属的? |
[06:06] | So people don’t get hurt when they get shmacked. | 这样被旱冰鞋打到时才不会受伤 |
[06:09] | -Oh. -Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:10] | Because it happens more than you think, man. | 因为这种情况时有发生 超乎你的想象 伙计 |
[06:13] | Roller-skate attacks. | 旱冰鞋攻击 |
[06:14] | Man. Hey, at least it wasn’t an ice skate. | 老天 嘿 至少不是带冰刀的冰鞋 |
[06:18] | That nose would’ve been sliced clean off, man. | 是冰刀的话 她的鼻子会被整个割下来 老天 |
[06:22] | -It could’ve been so much worse. -So much worse. | -情况会严重很多 -绝对的 |
[06:26] | In the grand scheme of things, it’s just a little blip. | 考虑到所有因素 这件事不值一提 |
[06:30] | That’s a funny word, man. | 这个词还真有趣 伙计 |
[06:31] | “Blip.” | “不值一提” |
[06:33] | -“Blip.” -“Blip.” | “不值一提” |
[06:34] | Blip, blip, blip, blip, blip, blip, blip. | “不值一提” |
[06:59] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[07:03] | Well, well! Aren’t you lot a sight for sore eyes, huh? | 瞧瞧!看到你们真是让人高兴 |
[07:07] | -Hi, Murray. -You kids like risotto? | -嗨 穆雷 -你们这帮孩子爱吃意式烩饭吗? |
[07:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:13] | There I was, headed down the I-5, going to see a client in Ventura. | 于是我沿着5号州际公路出发 去文图拉见一个客户 |
[07:17] | I’m looking for a motel to stay for the night, | 我想找个汽车旅馆过夜 |
[07:19] | and suddenly, bam, it hits me. | 突然 我灵光一现 |
[07:22] | “Didn’t the Byers move here?” | “拜尔斯家不是搬到这里来了吗?” |
[07:24] | Small world, isn’t it? It’s a small world. | 世界真小 对吧?人生何处不相逢 |
[07:26] | So I thought, “Hey, you know what?” | 于是我心想:“嘿 不如这样 |
[07:28] | “Why don’t I drop in, say hello to my old friends?” | 我顺道去看望一下老朋友吧” |
[07:31] | It’s so sweet of you. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[07:33] | -Sweeter of you to let me stay. -And he cooks. | -你让我留宿 更贴心 -他还会做饭 |
[07:35] | Mm, and cleans. A regular little housewife. | 还会打扫 就是个家庭妇男嘛 |
[07:39] | You should stay. | 你真该留下来 |
[07:40] | I’d be tempted, Joyce, except, you know, you have that, uh… | 我也想啊 乔伊斯 只是你还得… |
[07:44] | Right, that business trip. | 对 我得出差 |
[07:46] | Business trip? What business trip? | 出差?出什么差? |
[07:48] | Oh my gosh. I almost forgot to tell you guys. | 老天 我差点忘记告诉你们 |
[07:51] | -This thing came up at work… -Can you pass me the olive oil? | -我临时有个工作任务 -可以把橄榄油递给我吗? |
[07:54] | That’s wine. | 那是葡萄酒 |
[07:55] | And it turns out I have to go to a conference tomorrow. In Alaska. | 结果我明天要去阿拉斯加参加一个会议 |
[07:59] | -Alaska? -Tomorrow? | -阿拉斯加? -明天? |
[08:00] | Crazy, right? | 没想到吧? |
[08:01] | That’s where they’re based, the Britannicas. | 大英百科公司的总部就在那里 |
[08:05] | Joan and Brian Britannica. | 乔恩布莱恩大英百科公司 |
[08:10] | So do Eskimos, like, still live in igloos, | 爱斯基摩人还住冰屋 |
[08:12] | or, uh, are they, like, fully-blown, like, living in the… in the suburbs now? | 还是他们完全融入了郊区生活方式? |
[08:18] | Who is this? | 他是谁啊? |
[08:19] | So, Jonathan, | 乔纳森 |
[08:21] | this means you’re gonna have to, you know, take charge while I’m gone. | 也就是说 我不在的时候 家里的事情你说了算 |
[08:25] | -Yeah. -Wait. | -好吧 -等等 |
[08:27] | What? | 怎么了? |
[08:29] | What’s going on? | 什么情况? |
[08:30] | -Oh my… -Your mom’s going to Alaska. | -天哪… -你妈妈要去阿拉斯加 |
[08:32] | You’re going to Alaska? | 你要去阿拉斯加? |
[08:35] | -What’s going on in Alaska? -The Britannicas are there. | -阿拉斯加发生什么事了? -大英百科公司在那里 |
[08:37] | -The Britannicas? -Mm-hmm. | 大英百科公司? |
[08:39] | Jonathan, what is wrong with you? | 乔纳森 你怎么了? |
[08:41] | -I think I know what’s wrong with him. -We just had a super stressful day. | -我大概清楚他怎么了 -我们今天压力很大 |
[08:45] | Stress, huh? | 压力? |
[08:46] | This girl got shmacked in the head today at the roller rink. | 今天在溜冰场 有个女孩被人砸头 |
[08:49] | -Shmacked? -Yeah, one of those vicious skate attacks. | -被砸头? -对 恶意冰鞋攻击 |
[08:52] | -A skate attack? -Yeah, but it wasn’t an ice skate. It was… | -冰鞋攻击? -对 但不是带冰刀的冰鞋 |
[08:56] | -It was a plastic skate. -No, it was, like, rubber. | -是塑料做的旱冰鞋 -不 是橡胶的 |
[08:59] | Rubber. Rubber. | 橡胶 |
[09:00] | -Rubber. -You know what? I’m not sure. | -橡胶 -你知道吗?我不确定 |
[09:03] | Anyway, she looked like she’s gonna be fine. | 无论如何 她好像不会有事 |
[09:05] | -She’s totally fine. -She didn’t look fine. | -她完全没事 -她的情况看起来很糟 |
[09:12] | El, aren’t you gonna finish your… | 艾尔 你不吃完… |
[09:15] | What…? | 什么… |
[09:19] | What is going on, you guys? | 你们是怎么回事? |
[09:22] | Okay, I, uh, I sense tension. | 好吧 我察觉到紧张气氛了 |
[09:26] | Is it the risotto? Everyone hates the risotto? | 是因为意式烩饭吗?大家不爱吃? |
[09:28] | -Absolutely not. No, it’s incredible. -Mm-mm. | 当然不是 超好吃的 |
[09:31] | This risotto is shmackin’, dude. | 这道意式烩饭好吃到爆 老兄 |
[09:34] | Still have no idea who he is. | 我还是不知道他是谁 |
[09:53] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[09:54] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[09:57] | Angela! | 安吉拉! |
[10:02] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[10:06] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[11:14] | (限速111公里每小时) | |
[11:28] | He sees all this? He sees us? | 他都看到了?他看到我们了? |
[11:30] | He’ll shit his pants and cry for Mommy. This guy’s no fighter. | 他会尿裤子 哭着找妈妈 这家伙不会打架 |
[11:33] | Hope he tries something. Gives me a reason. | 我倒希望他还手 给我个揍他的理由 |
[11:36] | Hell, yeah. | 好啊 |
[11:37] | Well, well, look who’s decided to join. | 瞧瞧谁决定加入我们了 |
[11:40] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[11:42] | -We’re gearing up. -Preparing for the hunt. | -我们在整理装备 -为捕猎做准备 |
[11:47] | Hey, man. Relax. | 嘿 伙计 放轻松 |
[11:50] | We’re not killers like Eddie. | 我们又不是埃迪那种杀人凶手 |
[11:52] | We just wanna talk to him. | 我们只是想跟他谈谈 |
[11:54] | Get him to admit his crime. | 让他认罪 |
[11:55] | Yeah, a little friendly neighborhood chat. | 是啊 跟他随便聊聊 |
[12:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:02] | You didn’t know Chris. | 你不认识克丽丝 |
[12:05] | If you’re not up to this, you can go home. There’s no judgment. | 你不想参与这事的话 可以回家 没人会说你 |
[12:08] | You’ll still be one of us, all right? | 你依然会是我们的一份子 好吗? |
[12:15] | No. | 不 |
[12:16] | I’m good. | 我可以去 |
[12:21] | I wanna help. | 我想帮忙 |
[12:24] | All right. | 好 |
[12:27] | Let’s capture us a freak. | 我们去抓怪胎吧 |
[12:39] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:40] | Oh shit. | 哦 该死 |
[12:42] | Jesus… | 老天…… |
[12:45] | Delivery service. | 外卖到了 |
[12:52] | So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news. | 我们有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[12:56] | -How do you prefer it? -Bad news first, always. | -想听哪一种? -先听坏消息吧 一如既往 |
[12:59] | All right. Bad news. | 好吧 坏消息 |
[13:00] | We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, | 我们用脑波强化仪接入了霍金斯警局的调度系统 |
[13:03] | and they’re definitely looking for you. | 他们绝对在追捕你 |
[13:05] | Also, they’re, uh, pretty convinced you killed Chrissy. | 而且他们坚信是你杀害了克丽丝 |
[13:08] | Like, 100% kind of convinced. | 百分百坚信 |
[13:10] | -And the good news? -Your name hasn’t gone public yet. | -好消息呢? -他们还没有公开你的名字 |
[13:13] | But if we found out about you, it’s a matter of time before others do. | 但既然我们能查出来你跟此事有关 别人迟早也会查出来 |
[13:16] | And once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother | 一旦消息传出去 所有喜欢草率下结论的人 |
[13:19] | is gonna be gunning for you. | 都会对你穷追不舍 |
[13:21] | Hunt the freak, right? | 捕杀怪胎 对吗? |
[13:23] | -Exactly. -Shit. | -没错 -靠 |
[13:24] | So, before that happens, | 在那之前 |
[13:25] | we find Vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence. | 我们需要找到维克纳 杀死他 证明你的清白 |
[13:28] | That’s all, Dustin? That’s all? | 就这样而已 达斯汀?这么简单? |
[13:30] | Yeah, no, that’s pretty much it. | 对 差不多就这样 |
[13:32] | Listen, Eddie, | 听着 埃迪 |
[13:33] | I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, | 我知道达斯汀所说的一切 听起来是无稽之谈 |
[13:36] | but we’ve actually been through this before. | 但我们之前其实经历过这种事 |
[13:39] | I mean, they have a… a few times, and… and I have once. | 他们经历过好几次 我也遇到过一次 |
[13:43] | Mine was more human-flesh-based, theirs was more smoke-related, | 我遇到的是看得见摸得着的东西 他们遇到的则比较虚幻 |
[13:46] | but bottom line is, collectively, I really feel we got this. | 但基本来说 我真的认为只要大家联手 就能搞定 |
[13:49] | We usually rely on this girl who has super powers. | 是啊 通常情况下 我们都会依赖一个有超能力的女孩 |
[13:52] | -But, uh, those went bye-bye, so… -So we’re technically in more of the… | -但那种日子一去不复返了 所以… -所以严格来说 我们算是… |
[13:57] | -Kinda… -Brainstorming phase. | -好像… -处于集思广益阶段 |
[13:58] | Brainstorming. | 集思广益阶段 |
[13:59] | There… There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[14:09] | -Shit. -Tarp. Tarp. Tarp. | -妈的 -快躲在防水油布下 |
[14:37] | And after you talked to Wayne, what happened? | 你采访韦恩之后 发生什么事了? |
[14:39] | I heard barking from the dog, | 我听到狗叫声 然后… |
[14:41] | and then… he was just gone. | 他就不见了 |
[14:44] | See anyone lurking about? Who looks like they shouldn’t be there? | 看到附近有人在鬼鬼祟祟地游荡吗? 不该出现在那里的人? |
[14:48] | No. No, no, there was nobody there. | 没有 那里一个人也没有 |
[14:51] | -“Nobody.” -I already told this to Officer Daniels. | -“一个人也没有”… -我把情况跟丹尼尔斯警官说过 |
[14:54] | Did you look into Victor Creel? | 你们调查过维克托克里尔吗? |
[14:56] | -Sorry, what’s that? -Victor Creel. | -抱歉 她说什么? -维克托克里尔 |
[14:58] | Wayne got it in her head that the old nut did this. | 韦恩让她误以为是那个疯老头干的 |
[15:01] | Victor’s locked away. Don’t need to worry about him, all right? | 维克托被关得严严实实的 无需担心他 好吗? |
[15:05] | Now, you said last you saw Fred, | 你说最后一次见到弗雷德时 |
[15:08] | he was by the picnic tables. | 他在野餐桌旁边 |
[15:10] | Do I have that right? | 我没搞错吗? |
[15:13] | Ms. Wheeler. | 惠勒小姐 |
[15:15] | He was by the picnic tables. Is that correct? | 他当时在野餐桌旁边 对吗? |
[15:19] | Ms. Wheeler? | 惠勒小姐? |
[15:22] | Does the picnic table ring a bell? | 你对野餐桌还有印象吗? |
[15:48] | Hey, guys, there is a 4:00 p.m. showing of Police Academy 3. | 嘿 各位 《警察学校3》有下午4点场 |
[15:53] | Could be fun. | 说不定很好看 |
[15:54] | Maybe we just stay home today. | 我们今天还是在家里待着吧 |
[15:57] | What is this? You guys just gonna mope around all break? | 你们这是怎么了?你们打算整个春假都闷闷不乐吗? |
[16:00] | No one’s moping. It’s just the movie is supposed to suck. | 没人闷闷不乐 只是那部电影铁定不好看 |
[16:04] | It… | 那… |
[16:21] | Hey, El. | 嘿 艾尔 |
[16:23] | I, uh, made you some Eggos, but they’re getting kinda cold. | 我给你做了点易格华夫饼 不过有点凉了 |
[16:34] | Hey, that’s cool. Hop’s cabin, right? | 好酷啊 是霍珀的小屋 对吗? |
[16:44] | So, um, are we just not gonna talk about it? | 关于这件事 我们要闭口不谈吗? |
[16:48] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[16:50] | I don’t know, just maybe, like, about yesterday or… | 我也不知道 或许是关于昨天 或… |
[16:54] | everything. | 什么都行 |
[16:56] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[16:59] | Yeah, I guess, um… | 好吧 我想… |
[17:01] | I guess I’m just a little, uh… | 我想我有点… |
[17:03] | Guess I don’t really understand. | 我好像不是很明白 |
[17:05] | Why didn’t you tell me what’s going on here? | 你跟我说说到底是怎么回事吧 我是说 |
[17:08] | I mean, you know I’m not exactly Mr. Popularity back at home. | 你知道的 我在老家也不是什么人气大咖 |
[17:12] | I mean, you’ve seen it. I’ve been bullied my entire life. | 你也见过了 我这辈子一直被人欺负 |
[17:17] | I mean, I… I know what it’s like. | 我知道这是什么滋味 |
[17:19] | No. | 不 |
[17:21] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | What don’t I understand? | 我不明白哪一点呢? |
[17:29] | I am different. | 我不一样 |
[17:34] | I do not belong. | 我没有归属感 |
[17:37] | You mean in Lenora? | 你是说在莱诺拉? |
[17:44] | Anywhere. | 在哪里都一样 |
[17:46] | Come on, you… you can’t actually believe that. | 别这样 你不能那样想 |
[17:49] | Everyone looks at me like… | 大家都把我 |
[17:52] | like I’m a monster. | 当怪物看 |
[17:54] | They just don’t know you. | 他们只是不了解你 |
[17:56] | You think I’m a monster too. | 你也认为我是怪物 |
[17:58] | What? | 什么? |
[18:00] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[18:02] | The way you looked at me. | 你看我的眼神 |
[18:04] | You… You were scared of me. | 你很怕我 |
[18:06] | No. No. No, that’s not… That’s… That’s not true. | 不 才不是那样 |
[18:09] | I was surprised. | 我只是觉得很意外 |
[18:11] | Maybe I was a little upset in the moment, but, I mean… | 或许那一刻我有点不开心 但我是说… |
[18:14] | I’m sorry. I just… I didn’t know what to do. | 对不起 我当时不知所措 |
[18:16] | I mean, it just was so crazy. It happened so fast. | 当时的场面让人措手不及 事情发生得太快 |
[18:19] | But it doesn’t change anything. It doesn’t matter. | 但这并没有改变什么 没关系的 |
[18:21] | I… I care for you… | 我在乎你 |
[18:24] | so much. | 很在乎 |
[18:26] | “Care.” | “在乎” |
[18:30] | But you don’t… you don’t love me anymore? | 但你不…你不再爱我了? |
[18:32] | What… Who… Who said that I didn’t? | 什么…谁…谁说我不爱你了? |
[18:35] | You never say it. | 你从来没说过你爱我 |
[18:37] | I say it. | 我说过 |
[18:40] | You can’t even write it, Mike. | 你在信中都不会这样写 迈克 |
[18:46] | “From Mike.” “From Mike.” “From Mike.” | “此致 迈克” “此致…” |
[18:50] | “From Mike.” “From.” | “此致 迈克” |
[18:51] | Okay, okay. Eleven, you’re being ridiculous. | 好了 十一 你太无理取闹了 |
[18:54] | What, like… What is this? | 怎么…这是怎么回事? |
[18:55] | You know what I think of you. | 你知道我是怎么看你的 |
[18:57] | You’re the most incredible person in the world. | 你是世界上最了不起的人 |
[19:00] | And you can’t let these mouth breathers ruin you. Ruin us. | 你不能让那些笨蛋毁了你 毁了我们 |
[19:04] | I mean, they’re nobodies. | 他们一无是处 |
[19:06] | They’re nobodies. | 一无是处 |
[19:09] | And you’re a superhero. | 而你是超级英雄 |
[19:15] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[19:24] | Ten bucks says Mom forgot something. | 我赌十块钱 妈妈忘带东西了 |
[19:26] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:28] | I’m not taking that bet. | 我不跟你赌 |
[19:31] | Hi, does Jane Hopper live here? | 你好 简霍珀住这里吗? |
[19:33] | Uh, yeah. Um, what is this about? | 是的 请问有何贵干? |
[19:36] | Is Jane’s father or mother around? | 简的父亲或母亲在家吗? |
[19:38] | Uh, no. No, her mom’s out of town. | 不 她妈妈出城了 |
[19:40] | I’m her brother. Um, stepbrother. But, uh… | 我是她哥哥 继兄 但是… |
[19:43] | I’m sorry, what… uh, what is this about? | 不好意思 请问有什么事? |
[19:45] | You may or may not be aware of an incident involving Jane at the Rink-O-Mania. | 你对此或许知情 或许不知情 昨晚在炫疯溜冰场发生了一起事故 简牵涉其中 |
[19:49] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[19:51] | -A warrant says otherwise. -A warrant? | -我们有逮捕令 她肯定有罪 -逮捕令? |
[19:53] | Come on, that’s crazy. That doesn’t need to happen. | 拜托 这也太扯了 没必要这样 |
[19:55] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[19:58] | You Jane Hopper? | 你是简霍珀吗? |
[20:05] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[20:07] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的每一句话都将作为呈堂证供 |
[20:12] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[20:15] | If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. | 如果你请不起律师 我们将免费为你提供一位 |
[20:21] | Can you please tell us where you’re taking her? | 能告诉我们 要把她带去什么地方去吗? |
[20:23] | Are the cuffs really necessary? | 拜托 非得给她戴手铐吗? |
[20:26] | Officers, answer me. | 警官们 请回答我 |
[20:31] | Eleven. Eleven, listen to me. Okay? | 十一 听我说 好吗? |
[20:33] | Eleven, will you please look at me? | 十一 看着我好吗? |
[20:36] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[20:37] | I am going to fix this. Okay? | 我会解决这件事 好吗? |
[20:39] | Just… Just stay calm and everything’s gonna be fine. Okay? | 保持冷静 不会有事的 好吗? |
[20:43] | Just… All you have to do is trust me. | 只…你只要相信我就好 |
[20:46] | I promise. I’m gonna get you out. I promise! | 我保证 好吗? 我会救你出来 我保证! |
[20:54] | -Has Mom’s flight left yet? -Shit. | -妈妈的班机起飞了吗? -靠 |
[20:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. | 女士们 先生们 机长已打开“请系好安全带”指示灯 |
[21:03] | Please make sure your seat belts are securely fastened. | 请务必系好安全带 |
[21:06] | Do you think I should’ve just told them? | 你觉得我是不是该把实情告诉他们? |
[21:14] | What? Told who? | 什么?告诉谁? |
[21:15] | The kids. | 孩子们 |
[21:16] | About Hopper. | 关于霍珀的事 |
[21:18] | It… It just felt so wrong to lie to them like that. | 我觉得那样骗他们很不好 |
[21:22] | Mm. Right, right, right. | 对 |
[21:24] | Well… | 好吧 |
[21:25] | …I’m not exactly an expert in parenting. | 我对养孩子不是很在行 |
[21:29] | But, for what little it’s worth, I think you did the right thing. | 但不管怎样 我都认为你做得没错 |
[21:33] | The responsible thing. | 很负责任 |
[21:35] | Responsible. | 负责任 |
[21:37] | Your children, bless their mischievous souls… | 你的孩子们 上帝保佑那几个淘气包 |
[21:40] | …they like to get involved. | 他们喜欢瞎掺和 |
[21:43] | This way, what? They play too much Nintendo, | 这样的话 会怎样? 他们疯玩任天堂游戏 |
[21:45] | eat too much junk food, smoke some ganja, | 狂吃垃圾食品 抽大麻 |
[21:48] | pound some beers, | 喝啤酒 |
[21:49] | experiment sexually. | 体验鱼水之欢 |
[21:51] | What’s the worst that can happen? | 说真的 最坏能到什么地步? |
[21:54] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 打扰一下 女士 |
[21:55] | Sorry to interrupt, but you’re gonna need to fasten your seat belt. | 很抱歉打扰您 不过您需要系好安全带 |
[21:58] | Of course. Mm. | 当然了 |
[22:02] | Buckle up. | 做好准备 |
[22:04] | Like this is really gonna save me if we crash. | 万一坠机 这样做又不能救命 |
[22:20] | (阿拉斯加) | |
[23:16] | What is this, American? | 什么情况 美国佬? |
[23:18] | What is taking you this long? Are you tired today? | 磨磨蹭蹭的干什么?今天累了吗? |
[23:21] | Pig. | 臭猪 |
[23:24] | What do you say? | 你说什么? |
[23:25] | Asshole! | 混蛋! |
[23:35] | Your Russian is getting better. So is your acting. | 你的俄语越来越好了 你的演技也是 |
[23:38] | All right. Come on, what is it? | 好吧 快说 什么事? |
[23:41] | I bring news from America. | 美国那边有消息了 |
[23:43] | I heard from your friends. | 你的朋友联络我了 |
[23:44] | They’re bringing your money to Alaska. | 他们会把你的钱送到阿拉斯加 |
[23:47] | When? | 什么时候? |
[23:48] | Today, I hope. | 但愿是今天吧 |
[23:49] | If my pilot gets the money, he will bring it in his plane tomorrow. | 如果我的飞行员拿到钱 他明天会把钱带上飞机 送给我 |
[23:53] | Then you can hitch a ride back to your country. | 然后你就可以顺便搭机飞回美国了 |
[23:56] | I get rich, and you’re a free man. | 我赚到盆满钵满满 你重获自由 |
[24:00] | -Sound too good to be true, yes? -It does. | -好到令人难以置信 对吧? -确实 |
[24:03] | This pilot, you sure you can trust him? | 你找的那个飞行员 你确定可以信任他? |
[24:07] | His name is Yuri Ismaylov. He’s a smuggler. | 他叫尤里伊斯梅洛夫 是个走私犯 |
[24:09] | Supplies American goods to some of us guards here, | 为我们这里的一些狱卒供应美国货 |
[24:12] | including me on lucky occasions. | 幸运的时候 我也跟他做交易 |
[24:14] | Cigarettes, peanut butter, Playboys, | 香烟 花生酱 《花花公子》杂志 |
[24:17] | the best America has to offer. | 美国最好的东西 |
[24:19] | -Great. So he’s a criminal. -Of course. | -太好了 所以他是罪犯 -当然 |
[24:21] | Who else do you want to do this job? Gandhi? | 你以为还能找什么人干这种活? 圣雄甘地吗? |
[24:25] | You’re worried about your woman, is that it? | 你担心你的女人 对吗? |
[24:29] | I can see why you like her, American. | 我看得出来你为什么喜欢她 美国佬 |
[24:32] | When I talked to her, | 我跟她讲话时 |
[24:34] | I can tell by voice that she’s very pretty. | 光听声音就知道她是个大美人 |
[24:36] | Feisty too. I like that. | 也很泼辣 我喜欢 |
[24:40] | Shame we won’t meet. | 真遗憾我不能跟她见面 |
[24:41] | You promised me that she would be safe. | 你跟我保证过 她会安然无恙 |
[24:45] | And she will be. | 她会的 |
[24:47] | Let me handle Yuri. | 就让我来操心尤里吧 |
[24:48] | You have more important things to worry about. | 你有更重要的事要操心 |
[24:51] | Remember, you miss that plane tomorrow, | 记住 如果你错过明天的飞机 |
[24:54] | I am still rich, | 我依然会得到大把的钱 |
[24:56] | and you’re still stuck in Kamchatka. | 你依然会被困在堪察加半岛 |
[24:58] | So whatever it is you’re planning, American, | 所以不管你有什么打算 美国佬 |
[25:01] | best get to it, yes? | 最好马上行动 好吗? |
[25:04] | Antonov! | 安东诺夫! |
[25:06] | Finish with your American toy, we need him on the tracks. | 别跟你的美国玩具玩了 我们需要他去铺铁轨 |
[25:09] | Yes, yes. I am just putting him in his place. | 好的 我让他老实点 乖乖听话 |
[25:18] | Nosy bastard. | 好管闲事的王八蛋 |
[25:22] | Where do you want it? | 你想我往哪里揍? |
[25:30] | You’re saying that this thing that killed Fred and Chrissy, | 你是说杀死弗雷德和克丽丝的那玩意 |
[25:33] | -it’s from the Upside Down? -If the shoe fits. | -来自颠倒世界? -迹象表明如此 |
[25:36] | Our working theory is that he attacks with a spell or a curse. | 我们推测他采用咒语或诅咒进行攻击 |
[25:41] | Now, whether or not he’s doing the bidding of the Mind Flayer | 至于他是否听从夺心魔的命令 |
[25:44] | or just loves killing teens, we don’t know. | 还是就喜欢杀害青少年 我们无从得知 |
[25:46] | All we know is this is something different. | 我们只知道这东西非同寻常 |
[25:49] | -Something new. -Doesn’t make sense. | -是新的东西 -说不通 |
[25:51] | It’s only a theory. | 只是推测而已 |
[25:52] | No, Fred and Chrissy don’t make sense. | 不 弗雷德和克丽丝的事说不通 |
[25:55] | I mean, why them? | 我是说 为什么是他俩? |
[25:57] | Maybe they were just in the wrong place. | 也许他们去错地方了 |
[25:59] | -Were both at the game. -And near the trailer park. | -他们都去看球赛了 -都在房车停放场附近 |
[26:01] | We’re at the trailer park. | 我们现在就在房车停放场 |
[26:03] | Uh, should we maybe not be here? | 要不赶紧挪地方吧 |
[26:08] | There is something about this place. | 这地方有点古怪 |
[26:11] | Fred started acting weird the second we got here. | 我们一到这里 弗雷德整个人就不对劲了 |
[26:14] | Acting weird as in…? | 此话怎讲… |
[26:16] | Scared, | 害怕 |
[26:18] | on edge, | 紧张 |
[26:19] | upset. | 伤心 |
[26:20] | Max said Chrissy was upset too. | 麦克斯说克丽丝当时也很伤心 |
[26:22] | Yeah, but not here. | 对 但不是在这里 |
[26:23] | She was crying in the bathroom at school. | 她在学校的洗手间里哭 |
[26:27] | Serial killers stalk their prey before they strike, right? | 连环杀手在下手前 会跟踪他们的目标 对吗? |
[26:31] | So, maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecman… | 或许弗雷德和克丽丝 看到这个维克曼… |
[26:34] | -Vecna. -Dunno about you, | -维克纳 -不懂你们会怎样 |
[26:36] | but if I saw some freaky wizard monster, | 但如果我看到什么诡异的巫师怪物 |
[26:39] | I would mention it to someone. | 肯定会跟别人讲 |
[26:41] | Maybe they did. | 也许他们讲过 |
[26:44] | I saw Chrissy leaving Ms. Kelley’s office. | 我看到克丽丝从凯莉老师的办公室出来 |
[26:47] | If you saw a monster, you… you wouldn’t go to the police. They’d never believe you. | 如果见到怪物 肯定不会去报警 警察绝不会相信你 |
[26:51] | -But you might go to your… -Your shrink. | -但可能去找… -心理医生 |
[27:02] | Whoa, whoa, Nance. Nance! | 哇 南茜 |
[27:05] | Where you going? | 南茜 你要去哪里? |
[27:06] | Oh, there’s just something I wanna check on first. | 我想先去调查一件事 |
[27:08] | Something you wanna share with us? | 要不要跟我们分享一下? |
[27:10] | I don’t wanna waste your time. It’s a real shot in the dark. | 我不想浪费你们的时间 只是瞎猜而已 |
[27:13] | Yeah, okay. Are you out of your mind? | 是啊 好吧 你疯了吗? |
[27:15] | Flying solo with Vecna on the loose? | 维克纳四处作祟 你却要单独行动? |
[27:17] | No, it’s too dangerous. You need… You need someone to… | 不行 太危险了 得…得有人陪你… |
[27:21] | Here. I’ll stick with Nance. | 拿着 我陪南茜一起去 好吗? |
[27:23] | Take the car, check out the shrink. | 你们开车去找那个心理医生 |
[27:25] | -Don’t think you want me driving your car. -Why? | -最好别让我开你的车 -为什么? |
[27:27] | -I don’t have a license. -Why? | -我没驾照 -怎么会? |
[27:29] | I’m poor. | 我很穷 |
[27:30] | -I can drive. -No, never again. Please. | -我可以开车 -不 你绝对不能再开了 千万别 |
[27:32] | Anybody but you. No. | 谁都可以 你不行 不准 |
[27:34] | -No chance. -Come on. | -你休想 -别这样 |
[27:36] | -No. -All right, okay. This is stupid. | -不行 -好 好吧 这样做蠢透了 |
[27:39] | Us ladies will stick together. | 我们女生会团结一致 |
[27:42] | Unless you think we need you to protect us. | 除非你们觉得我们需要保护 |
[27:51] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[27:54] | -Just gonna stand there and gawk? -Shut up. | -你就打算站在那里干瞪眼? -闭嘴 |
[27:56] | -Why don’t we go? Okay? -Shut up and get in the car. | -上路吧 好吗? -闭嘴 上车 |
[28:00] | Wipe your feet. | 把你的脚擦干净 |
[28:02] | On the outside, not the inside. | 在车外面擦 不是里面 |
[28:05] | Always the babysitter. | 我总是要当保姆 |
[28:06] | Always the goddamn babysitter! | 总是要当该死的保姆! |
[28:54] | -Hey there, fat-ass. -I said leave me alone! | -喂 胖子呆瓜 -我叫你离我远点! |
[28:57] | Can I say no? I can’t say no. He’ll leave me. | 我可以拒绝吗? 我没办法拒绝 他会甩了我 |
[29:01] | It’s just a cough. Doctors are wrong. | 只是咳嗽而已 医生误诊了 |
[29:03] | She can’t force me to go to that awful place. | 她不可以逼我去那个可怕的地方 |
[29:05] | She wouldn’t do that to me. | 她不会那样对我 |
[29:06] | I’ll just tell them I fell again. I slipped. An accident. | 我只是告诉他们我又摔了 我滑倒了 是个意外 |
[29:11] | You’re out drinking again? | 你又出去喝酒? |
[29:12] | Look at me. You’re an embarrassment to this family. | 瞧瞧你 让整个家族蒙羞 |
[29:15] | Goddamn disgrace. | 真丢脸! |
[29:18] | Patrick, your nose. | 派崔克 你的鼻子 |
[29:20] | -Huh? -Your nose is bleeding, dude. | 你的鼻子流血了 哥们 |
[29:26] | God, gross. | 老天 真恶心 |
[29:27] | Well, well, well, what do we have here? | 瞧瞧 这是什么情况? |
[29:43] | You’re a little early, fellas. | 你们来早了 各位 |
[29:45] | Show’s not till next week. | 演出要下周才开始 |
[29:47] | -Oh, that was music? -We’re looking for Eddie. | -你们刚刚在玩音乐吗? -我们在找埃迪曼森 |
[29:51] | He’s in this band, if that’s what you call this. | 他是这个乐队的 如果你们管这个叫乐队的话 |
[29:53] | What do you care? | 你找他干嘛? |
[29:54] | That’s our business. | 不关你的事 |
[29:58] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯? |
[29:59] | What are you doing with these douchebags? | 你跟这些人渣在一起干什么? |
[30:02] | You know these freaks, Sinclair? | 你认识这群怪胎吗 辛克莱尔? |
[30:07] | Uh, they know my sister. | 他们认识我妹妹 |
[30:09] | They tried to recruit me to their… | 他们试图招募我加入他们的… |
[30:11] | club, cult. | 俱乐部 邪教 |
[30:12] | Lucas, what the hell? | 卢卡斯 搞什么? |
[30:15] | We’re just trying to find Eddie, man. | 我们只是想找到埃迪 哥们 |
[30:17] | Well, you have eyes, don’t you? He’s not here. | 你们睁大眼睛看啊 他不在这里 |
[30:22] | -Hey, man! -Hey! | -嘿 老兄! -嘿! |
[30:24] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:25] | -Where is he? -I don’t know! | -他在哪里? -不知道! |
[30:27] | -Where is he? -I don’t know! | -他在哪里? -不知道! |
[30:29] | Hey, let him go, man! Let him go! | 喂 放开他 老兄!放开他! |
[30:38] | It’s gonna be hard to play drums with a broken hand. | 手断了就没法打鼓了 |
[30:43] | Dustin! | 达斯汀! |
[30:44] | -What? -Dustin Henderson! | -什么? -达斯汀亨德森! |
[30:46] | -What? -Dustin Henderson! | -什么? -达斯汀亨德森! |
[30:47] | Man, he was… | 也许他… |
[30:48] | he was calling around looking for Eddie. Maybe he found him! | 他到处打电话找埃迪 兴许他已经找到了! |
[30:52] | See? That wasn’t so hard, was it? Now… | 瞧瞧 乖乖合作没那么难吧?现在 |
[30:56] | where do we find this “Dustin”? | 我们去哪儿才能找到这个达斯汀? |
[31:03] | That’s when you struck her? | 你就是在那时打她的? |
[31:07] | I’m gonna need you to give me a verbal response. | 麻烦你给我一个口头答复 |
[31:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:15] | That… That is when I hit her. | 我就是在那时打她的 |
[31:17] | And why did you hit her? | 你为什么打她? |
[31:22] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[31:23] | You don’t know? | 不清楚? |
[31:27] | You know, the girl you hit, she got a grade 2 concussion. | 被你打伤的那个女孩 她得了二级脑震荡 |
[31:32] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[31:34] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:35] | She doesn’t seem that upset about it, does she? | 她对此好像不怎么难过 对吧? |
[31:38] | No, she doesn’t. | 对 她不难过 |
[31:39] | No, she doesn’t. | 没错 |
[31:41] | Did you wanna kill her? | 你想打死她吗? |
[31:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:49] | You didn’t know if you wanted to kill her? | 你不知道自己是否想打死她? |
[31:59] | No. | 对 |
[32:00] | No, you didn’t want to kill her, or no, you don’t know? | “对”的意思是你不想打死她 还是你不知道? |
[32:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:11] | Turn to the right. | 向右转 |
[32:14] | Jane Hopper. | 简霍珀 |
[32:16] | Okay, yes, I see her now. It looks like she’s still being processed. | 好的 好 现在我看到她了 警方好像还在给她办理相关手续 |
[32:20] | Okay. So, uh, what does that mean exactly? | 好吧 这到底是什么意思? |
[32:23] | They’re putting her in the system. | 这表示他们会把她录入系统 |
[32:25] | After, she’ll be transferred to juvenile hall. | 然后将她转到少管所 |
[32:27] | -What? -Jail? You’re gonna put her in jail? | -什么? -坐牢?你们要让她坐牢? |
[32:29] | A detention hall for juveniles. | 青少年管教所 |
[32:32] | That’s jail. | 那就是监狱 |
[32:33] | Hey, look, is there any chance we can just see her? | 嘿 听着 我们有机会可以见她吗? |
[32:36] | -Are you a parent or guardian? -No, but… | -你们是家长或监护人吗? -不是 可… |
[32:39] | Well, we’re her brothers, and we’re family. | 我们是她的兄弟 是一家人 |
[32:41] | That’s not enough. You have to be a parent or legal guardian. | 这样不行 必须是家长或法定监护人 |
[32:44] | You have to be kidding. Ridiculous. | 开什么玩笑 太荒唐了 |
[32:46] | That’s the law. You’re not gonna change it complaining to me. | 我们依法办事 你们跟我抱怨也没用 |
[32:49] | You want to see Jane? | 你们想见简? |
[32:51] | Find your mother. | 把你们的妈妈找来 |
[32:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:56] | It’s bullshit. Such bullshit. I mean, she wasn’t even trying to help. | 胡扯 胡说八道她根本没想帮我们 |
[33:00] | -Then what do we do? -I don’t know. | -那我们该怎么办? -不知道 |
[33:01] | I guess we have to wait for Mom to land in Alaska. | 恐怕我们得等妈妈抵达阿拉斯加 我… |
[33:04] | Then she’s gonna be in jail? | 可那时她都被关进监狱了? |
[33:06] | -Yeah, I don’t know. -Hey! | -是啊 我不知道 -哇! |
[33:08] | -Hey! -Hey, Mike! | -喂! -喂 迈克! |
[33:09] | -Hey, stop the car! -What are you doing? | -喂 停车! -你干什么? |
[33:24] | Oh no. | 这下惨了 |
[33:25] | Oh no. | 这下惨了 |
[33:44] | All right. And here you go. | 好了 您的餐点到了 |
[33:47] | Thank you. Um, how much longer? | 谢谢 还要多久才到? |
[33:49] | Oh, just a few more hours. Almost there. | 还有几小时 就快到了 |
[33:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:53] | You and your husband have exciting plans? | 你和你老公安排了精彩行程吗? |
[33:56] | Um, we’re seeing an old friend. | 我们去探望老朋友 |
[33:58] | How fun. | 真有意思 |
[34:18] | One person, one piece. Don’t you understand?! | 每人一块面包 听不懂吗? |
[34:22] | I said one piece per person! | 我说了 每人一块面包 |
[34:46] | I am no fairy. | 我又不是基友 |
[34:47] | No, no. | 不是 |
[34:49] | You… | 你 |
[34:52] | …hit. | 打我 |
[34:54] | You… | 你 |
[34:56] | …hit. | 打我 |
[34:58] | I give bread. | 我给你面包 |
[35:06] | I will break your leg. | 我会打断你的腿 |
[35:11] | You… | 你 |
[35:13] | …hit. | 打我 |
[35:15] | I give bread. | 我给你面包 |
[35:20] | And soup. | 汤也要 |
[35:33] | Crazy American. | 美国疯子 |
[35:51] | Now. | 动手吧 |
[36:06] | Again. | 再来 |
[36:24] | Help me get this straight. | 好吧 帮我理清楚 |
[36:26] | Eddie’s uncle, Wayne, | 埃迪的叔叔韦恩 |
[36:28] | thinks that Victor Creel escaped from Pennhurst Asylum | 认为维克托克里尔从宾赫斯特精神病院逃了出来 |
[36:31] | and that he’s the one running around committing these murders? | 就是他在霍金斯到处杀人? |
[36:35] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[36:36] | But Victor committed the eyeball murders, like, way back in the ’50s. | 但维克托犯下眼球凶案是很久以前的事了 上世纪50年代 |
[36:41] | Well, ’59. | 1959年 |
[36:44] | So, that means these murders predate Eleven in the Upside Down | 也就是说这些凶案发生在十一进入颠倒世界之前 |
[36:48] | by about 30 years? | 大概早了30年? |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:50] | Which makes spooky Victor Creel like 70 years old. | 意即令人闻风丧胆的维克托克里尔 有70岁了 |
[36:54] | Yep. | 对 |
[36:55] | So, he’s a grandpa murderer | 他是爷爷辈的凶手 |
[36:59] | who can turn invisible and lift people into the air. | 会隐身术 还能让人悬浮 |
[37:02] | It doesn’t make sense. I know. | 这说不通 我知道 |
[37:04] | That’s why I said it was a shot in the dark. | 所以我说是我瞎猜的 |
[37:07] | I know. I just thought that by “shot in the dark,” | 我知道 我以为你说“瞎猜” |
[37:09] | you were being modest or hiding something super solid up your sleeve | 只是因为你谦虚 或者暗中藏着有用的线索 |
[37:12] | that you were gonna wow us with later. | 打算回头让我们大吃一惊 |
[37:14] | But this is really, truly a shot in the dark. | 但这真真切切就是瞎猜 |
[37:17] | Like, we are snipers with blindfolds on who’ve been spun around 50 times. | 我们就像是蒙上双眼 被转了50圈的狙击手 |
[37:23] | Coming! | 来啦! |
[37:25] | Hi. Sorry, we’re in a bit of a rush. | 你好 不好意思 我们赶时间 |
[37:27] | Could we get the keys to the basement archives? | 我们可以用下地下档案室的钥匙吗? |
[37:30] | Of course. Give me one sec. | 没问题 稍等一下 |
[37:33] | Did I come off mean or condescending? | 我是不是给人凶巴巴 或高人一等的印象? |
[37:36] | -No. -Right. | -没有 -好吧 |
[37:38] | Sorry. It’s just, you seem annoyed. | 不好意思 只是你好像很不爽 |
[37:41] | You don’t know me well. | 你不怎么了解我 |
[37:42] | I don’t really have a filter or a strong grasp of social cues. | 我对社交暗示的理解能力确实没那么灵光 |
[37:46] | -Okay. -If I say something that upsets you, | -好吧 -如果我说了什么惹你不爽 |
[37:47] | just know that I know it’s a flaw. Believe me, my mother reminds me daily. | 你要知道我明白自己这方面不行 相信我 我妈每天都会提醒我 |
[37:51] | -Got it. -All right, ladies. | -知道了 -好啦 两位姑娘 |
[37:53] | Here you go. Have fun. | 给 祝你们玩得开心 |
[37:56] | Yep. We’ll try. | 好 我们会尽量的 |
[38:07] | Max. Hi. | 麦克斯 你好 |
[38:09] | Hi. I’m so sorry to bother you over break, | 你好 很抱歉假期过来打扰你 |
[38:11] | but… do you have a minute to talk? | 但你有时间聊一会儿吗? |
[38:14] | Um, yeah, of course. Of course. | 好啊 当然可以 |
[38:21] | Okay. She’s in. | 好 她进去了 |
[38:24] | I’m missing collarbones, not eyes. | 我只是没长锁骨 不是没长眼睛 |
[38:28] | So, | 所以… |
[38:30] | we gonna talk about… it? | 我们要聊一聊…那件事吗? |
[38:33] | Huh? Sorry, talk about what? | 不好意思 聊什么? |
[38:36] | Your temporary insanity earlier today | 你今天早些时候失去理智 |
[38:39] | when you basically threw yourself at Nance? | 主动向南茜大献殷勤? |
[38:42] | -That’s not what happened. -Pretty sure that’s what happened. | -好 首先 不是那么回事 -我很确定就是那么回事 |
[38:45] | It was public. There were a lot of witnesses. | 大庭观众下 很多人可以作证 |
[38:47] | You implying I still have a thing for Nance? | 你在暗示我对南茜还有意思? |
[38:50] | No. I’m not implying. | 不 我不是暗示 |
[38:51] | I’m stating. And, as it relates to your steadfast refusal to date Robin, | 是明示 再加上你坚决拒绝和罗宾交往 |
[38:56] | it’s pretty much the only logical explanation. | 这差不多算是唯一合理的解释 |
[38:58] | That’s not the only one. | 事情没这么简单 |
[39:00] | And as for Nance, | 至于南茜 |
[39:02] | I was just trying to protect a friend. | 我只是想保护朋友而已 |
[39:05] | -A friend, Henderson. Okay? -Okay. | -朋友 亨德森 好吗? -好吧 |
[39:07] | Don’t wanna find her with her eyes sucked out of her skull by this Vecna creep. | 我可不想第二天早上发现她惨遭怪咖维克纳的毒手 眼球从头骨里被吸出来 |
[39:11] | You’re bright red in the face right now. | 瞧你现在满脸通红 |
[39:14] | I’m not. I don’t wanna talk about it. | 才没有 我不想说这事了 |
[39:15] | I’ll punch you so hard your teeth will fall back out. | 我会狠揍你的脸 打得你满地找牙 |
[39:17] | Whoa. Too far. | 哇 太狠了吧 |
[39:22] | -Not cool. Sorry. -Not cool. It’s okay. | -这样不好 抱歉 -不好 没关系 |
[39:30] | It’s just, with everything that’s happening, | 只是最近发生了这么多事 |
[39:33] | with all the murders, | 接二连三的凶案 |
[39:34] | it’s… it’s making everything worse again. | 一切…一切又变得更糟了 |
[39:37] | You’ve experienced trauma, Max, | 你经历过创伤 麦克斯 |
[39:40] | and when you keep your feelings, your pain, bottled up the way you do, | 如果你像这样 把各种情感和痛苦憋在心里 |
[39:44] | it doesn’t take much to trigger them again. | 很容易再次触发病情 |
[39:47] | So now, when it rains, it storms. | 你现在不发作则已 一旦发作 便无以复加 |
[39:50] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[39:54] | Do you think you’re ready to talk more about that night? | 关于那晚的事 你觉得可以多聊聊了吗? |
[40:03] | Billy! | 比利! |
[40:07] | I live next door to where it happened. | 事发时 我就住在隔壁 |
[40:09] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[40:10] | To where Chrissy was murdered. | 我住在克丽丝遇害地点的隔壁 |
[40:12] | The cops asked me a bunch of questions. | 警察问了我一堆问题 |
[40:15] | Did they talk to you? | 他们来找过你吗? |
[40:17] | I mean, I know you were seeing Chrissy. | 我知道你也是克丽丝的心理辅导老师 |
[40:20] | Max, you know I can’t talk about Chrissy or any other student. | 麦克斯 你知道我不能谈论克丽丝 或任何其他学生 |
[40:23] | Yeah, but, I mean, | 对 但我的意思是 |
[40:24] | what if there was a serial killer on the loose in my neighborhood? | 万一我所在的街区 有个连环杀手在四处行凶呢? |
[40:28] | Did Chrissy mention anything? | 克丽丝有没有提过什么? |
[40:30] | Anything about who might have done this? | 提过这件事有可能是谁干的? |
[40:33] | Max, I’m… I’m sorry, I… I really can’t discuss this. | 麦克斯 抱歉 我真的不能讨论这个话题 |
[40:36] | You wouldn’t want me talking to any other students about you, right? | 你也不希望我跟其他学生谈论你 对不对? |
[40:39] | If I were dead and it would help catch the killer, then yeah, | 如果我死了 这样做有助于抓到凶手 没问题啊 |
[40:43] | I most definitely would. | 我很乐意你这样做 |
[40:44] | Well, let’s leave that up to the police, shall we? | 我们把这事交给警方处理 好吗? |
[40:49] | Yeah, you’re right. | 好 你说得对 |
[40:52] | The police totally have this under control. | 一切尽在警方的掌握中 |
[40:57] | -Can I use the bathroom? -Sure. | -我可以用下洗手间吗? -好的 |
[40:59] | Up the stairs, to the left. | 楼上 往左 |
[41:01] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[41:16] | (办公室) | |
[41:22] | Here she comes. Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[41:25] | -What’d she say? -Nothing, just drive. | -她怎么说? -什么都没说 开车吧 |
[41:28] | -Steve, drive. -Okay. | -史蒂夫 开车 -好吧 |
[41:37] | No one’s home. | 靠 没人在家 |
[41:39] | -So, now what? -We keep looking. | -那现在怎么办? -我们继续找 |
[41:41] | The town’s not that big. | 这个镇不算大 |
[41:43] | Only so many places these freaks can burrow. | 这些怪咖可以躲藏的地方并不多 |
[41:51] | Where the hell is Sinclair? | 辛克莱尔到底跑哪儿去了? |
[42:00] | Dustin. | 达斯汀 |
[42:01] | It’s Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin. | 我是卢卡斯 收到吗?达斯汀 |
[42:03] | Lucas? Where the hell have you been? | 卢卡斯?你到底跑哪儿去了? |
[42:06] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
[42:07] | Are you looking for Eddie? | 你们在找埃迪吗? |
[42:08] | We found him, no thanks to you. | 对 我们找到他了 虽然你没出力 |
[42:10] | -You found him? -A boathouse on Coal Mill Road. | -你们找到他了? -他躲在磨煤机路的一个船屋里 |
[42:13] | Don’t worry. He’s safe. | 别担心 他很安全 |
[42:14] | You guys know he killed Chrissy, right? | 你们知道他杀了克丽丝 对吧? |
[42:16] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[42:17] | Eddie tried to save Chrissy. | 埃迪当时试图拯救克丽丝 |
[42:19] | Then why do all the cops say he did it? | 那为什么所有警察都说他是凶手? |
[42:21] | Lucas, you’re so behind it’s ridiculous, okay? | 卢卡斯 你不关心新闻 太可笑了 知道吗? |
[42:23] | Just meet us at school. We’ll explain later. | 到学校跟我们会合 回头跟你解释 |
[42:26] | I… I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[42:28] | I think some real bad shit’s about to go down. | 我觉得有很坏的事要发生 |
[42:30] | What are you talking about? What bad shit? | 你说什么?什么坏事? |
[42:33] | Sinclair! | 辛克莱尔! |
[42:40] | Lucas? Lucas? | 卢卡斯? |
[42:45] | What the hell were you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼? |
[42:48] | -I was… I was looking for clues. -Clues? | -我在寻找线索 -线索? |
[42:50] | What, freshman think he’s Sherlock Holmes or something? | 怎么?高一新生 以为自己是神探福尔摩斯吗? |
[42:55] | Yo, let’s go. | 喂 走吧 |
[43:00] | I found one. | 我有发现 |
[43:03] | What? | 什么? |
[43:05] | A clue. | 一条线索 |
[43:09] | I know where Eddie’s hiding. | 我知道埃迪藏在哪里 |
[43:28] | -What did you do? -What have you done? | -你做了什么? -你做了什么? |
[44:07] | -You transporting a Jane Hopper? -Yeah, what is this? | -你们在运送一个叫简霍珀的人? -对 怎么了? |
[44:09] | I’ll take her off your hands. | 把她交给我就行 |
[44:28] | No! No! | 不要! |
[44:39] | Hey, kiddo. | 你好啊 小姑娘 |
[44:53] | Come on. We’re here. | 快醒醒 我们到了 |
[44:55] | -Huh? -Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[45:02] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[45:08] | Welcome to Alaska. | 欢迎来到阿拉斯加 |
[45:12] | Welcome to Alaska. | 欢迎来到阿拉斯加 |
[45:14] | Oh, God. This is spring? | 老天 春天居然下雪? |
[45:16] | Welcome to Alaska. | 欢迎来到阿拉斯加 |
[45:21] | Welcome to Alaska. | 欢迎来到阿拉斯加 |
[45:24] | Welcome to Alaska. | 欢迎来到阿拉斯加 |
[45:27] | Welcome to Alaska. | 欢迎来到阿拉斯加 |
[46:27] | Next! | 下一位! |
[46:34] | Next prisoner! | 下一位囚犯! |
[47:21] | (克里尔被判有罪) | |
[47:29] | (警方调查血腥现场 3人死亡) | |
[47:30] | Anything… juicy over there? | 发现什么有意思的料吗? |
[47:36] | Nothing new. | 没有新发现 |
[47:37] | Yep, same here. | 对 我这边也是 |
[47:39] | Victor seemed like a normal guy. | 维克托貌似是个正常人 |
[47:41] | Dead family, missing eyes, | 全家身亡 眼球被挖出 |
[47:44] | took a plea deal, sent to Pennhurst. Blah, blah, blah, blah. | 接受认罪协商 被送往宾赫斯特精神病院 等等 |
[47:52] | What are we looking for exactly? | 我们到底要找什么? |
[47:56] | Nance? | 南茜? |
[48:03] | Any mention of dark wizards or alternate dimensions? | 有没有档案提及暗黑巫师或异次元? |
[48:07] | Things in that vein? | 那一类主题的东西? |
[48:09] | I don’t know. Okay? | 我不清楚 好吗? |
[48:11] | It’s starting to seem like this was just a big waste of time. | 我开始觉得这纯属是浪费时间 |
[48:15] | You’re obviously bored. Why don’t you call Steve? | 你显然觉得很无聊 不如打给史蒂夫吧 |
[48:18] | I’m sure he’ll pick you up. | 我想他肯定会来接你的 |
[48:19] | And I mean, I’m not really in danger here, so… | 我在这里很安全 所以… |
[48:26] | You do know that Steve and I are, like, totally not a thing, right? | 你知道史蒂夫和我 根本不是恋人 对吧? |
[48:32] | What? | 什么? |
[48:34] | So, I figure you and Jonathan are still going strong | 我猜想你和乔纳森的关系依然很稳定 |
[48:37] | ’cause you guys are going to college together. | 因为你俩要一起去上大学 |
[48:38] | You’re one of those unstoppable power couples, but I… I just… | 你们是那种呼风唤雨的神仙眷侣 可我…我就… |
[48:43] | I wanted to make sure that you knew | 我想确保你知道 |
[48:47] | that Steve and I are just friends. | 史蒂夫和我只是普通朋友 |
[48:48] | Like, platonic with a capital P. | 纯属柏拉图式关系 |
[48:54] | Just in case that’s adding any tension between us. | 以免我们之间因为这事儿搞得气氛紧张 |
[49:00] | It wasn’t. | 并没有 |
[49:04] | Holy shit. The Weekly Watcher. I can’t believe they have this. | 老天 《每周观察家》 这里居然有这份报纸 |
[49:08] | Don’t they write about, like, Bigfoot and UFOs? | 他们不是写过有关大脚怪和飞碟的报道吗? |
[49:11] | First, UFOs are absolutely real. Bigfoot I’m still on the fence about. | 首先 飞碟绝对是真实存在的 大脚怪我还不确定 |
[49:14] | But may I remind you we are looking for information on dark wizards? | 不过我提醒你一下 我们在找关于暗黑巫师的信息? |
[49:18] | If someone’s gonna write about that, it’s gonna be these weirdos. | 如果有谁会写这方面的报道 肯定会是这些怪咖 |
[49:26] | (《每周观察家》) | |
[49:28] | “Elvis cloned by aliens.” | “外星人克隆猫王” |
[49:31] | You never know. | 世事难料 |
[49:40] | “Victor Creel claims vengeful demon killed family.” | “维克托克里尔声称 复仇恶魔杀害其全家” |
[49:45] | “The murder that shocked a small community.” | “震惊小型社区的命案” |
[49:47] | Ha, ha. That’s very funny. | 真有趣 |
[49:50] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[49:52] | Get over here. | 过来吧 |
[49:56] | “According to several insiders, | “据多位内部人士透露 |
[49:58] | Victor believed his house was haunted by an ancient demon.” | 维克托认为自己家中有远古恶魔出没 |
[50:01] | “Victor allegedly hired a priest to exorcise the demon from his home.” | 据称 维克托雇请牧师来家中驱魔” |
[50:04] | Pretty novel for the ’50s. Exorcist wasn’t out yet. | 在上世纪50年代 还真新奇 当时《驱魔人》还没上映 |
[50:07] | Keep… Keep going. | 继续 |
[50:09] | Okay, so Victor claimed this exorcism failed, | 好吧 维克托声称驱魔失败 |
[50:13] | but it angered this demon, | 但此事激怒了这个恶魔 |
[50:14] | which then murdered his family, removing their eyes. | 随后全家惨遭其毒手并被挖出眼球 |
[50:17] | Victor believed he was spared as a punishment. | 维克托认为自己免遭毒手 对他来说是一种惩罚 |
[50:20] | That’s pretty convenient for Victor. | 维克托得了便宜还卖乖 |
[50:22] | Yeah, or super inconvenient. | 对 抑或压根不是什么便宜 |
[50:24] | Victor was declared legally insane by the court, right? What if this is why? | 法庭宣判维克多精神错乱 对吧? 如果这就是原因呢? |
[50:28] | It sounds insane. Just didn’t go public because… | 听起来很扯 庭审结果并未公开 因为… |
[50:30] | The plea bargain. The records were sealed. | 认罪协商 档案被密封 |
[50:34] | What if a demon did invade Victor’s home? | 万一真有恶魔入侵维克托家呢? |
[50:37] | It’s just, this demon wasn’t any old demon. | 只是这个恶魔不是普通的远古恶魔 |
[50:40] | It was Vecna. | 而是维克纳 |
[50:43] | -Dustin, do you copy? -Yeah, I copy. | -达斯汀 收到吗? -嗯 收到 |
[50:46] | So, Nancy’s a genius. | 南茜真是天才 |
[50:47] | Vecna’s first victims date back all the way to 1959. | 维克纳的首批受害者可以追溯至1959年 |
[50:50] | Her shot in the dark was a bull’s-eye. | 她瞎猜 却猜中了 |
[50:52] | Okay, that’s totally bonkers, but I can’t really talk right now. | 好吧 这也太疯狂了 但我现在不能多聊 |
[50:55] | What are you doing? | 慢着 你们在做什么? |
[50:56] | Breaking and entering school | 非法闯入学校 |
[50:58] | to retrieve confidential and extremely personal files. | 获取机密档案和极度隐秘的个人档案 |
[51:00] | Can you repeat that? | 可以重复一下吗? |
[51:02] | Just get your ass over here, stat. | 马上给我赶过来 |
[51:04] | We’ll explain everything. | 见面再解释 |
[51:06] | -Thought they were talking to Ms. Kelley. -We leave them alone for two hours. | -还以为他们会去找凯莉老师呢 -分开不到两小时 他们就乱来 |
[51:20] | It’s like a mini-Watergate or something. | 搞得跟小型水门事件似的 |
[51:22] | (学生档案) | |
[51:24] | -Hawkinsgate. -Didn’t those guys get caught? | -“霍金斯门”事件 -等等 他们不是被抓了吗? |
[51:26] | Holy shit. | 老天 |
[51:28] | You found it? | 你找到了? |
[51:28] | Yeah, and not just Chrissy’s file. Fred was seeing Ms. Kelley too. | 对 不止是克丽丝的档案 弗雷德也找过凯莉老师做心理辅导 |
[51:45] | So, if Sinclair’s right, the freak is hiding here. | 如果辛克莱尔说得对 这个怪咖就藏在这里 |
[51:49] | We move through the woods here together, | 我们一起穿过树林 |
[51:52] | then Patrick and Andy, you split up. | 然后派崔克和安迪 你们分头行动 |
[51:54] | Go around this way. | 从这条路绕过去 |
[51:56] | Me and Sinclair, we keep going, | 我和辛克莱尔 我们继续走 |
[51:58] | then flank his ass from both sides. | 然后我们从两侧夹击他 |
[52:01] | That freak won’t know what hit him. | 杀那个怪咖个措手不及 |
[52:24] | Sorry about all the theatrics. | 很抱歉刚才搞得那么夸张 |
[52:26] | I… I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意要吓你 |
[52:28] | But you got yourself into quite the little predicament, didn’t you? | 但你让自己惹祸上身 不是吗? |
[52:32] | You know, I relocated you guys to Lenora because I thought, you know, | 我让你们搬到莱诺拉 是因为我以为这里是 |
[52:36] | “Safe town, small, dull, far from Hawkins.” | “太平小镇 小而无趣 远离霍金斯 |
[52:40] | “Nothing could happen here.” | 这里风平浪静” |
[52:41] | And what was it, a roller skate or something? | 是怎么回事 旱冰鞋之类的? |
[52:45] | Ready to order some food? | 要点餐了吗? |
[52:47] | I think so. Yeah. I’ll just… uh… | 是的 好 我要… |
[52:48] | Some more coffee and, um, I’ll have a… | 再来杯咖啡 我要一份… |
[52:52] | How about the club special? | 来一份特色俱乐部三明治吧 |
[52:54] | Whatever you want, kiddo. It’s on me. | 随便点 小姑娘 我请客 |
[52:58] | Waffles, please. | 麻烦来份华夫饼 |
[53:01] | Never too late in the day for breakfast, that’s what I say. | 我总说 一天内任何时候吃早餐都不算迟 |
[53:05] | Am I in trouble? | 我惹麻烦了吗? |
[53:06] | For the roller skate thing? No, no, no, no. | 因为旱冰鞋的事?不会 |
[53:09] | We’ll make that go away. Don’t even… | 我们会让那事烟消云散的 完全不用… |
[53:11] | don’t even worry about that. | 完全不用担心 |
[53:13] | That’s not why you’re here? | 你不是为这事而来的? |
[53:14] | To be honest with you, kid, I… | 跟你说实话吧 小姑娘 我… |
[53:17] | I wish it was. | 我倒希望是为这事而来 |
[53:19] | Last night, I saw something. | 昨晚 我看见一样东西 |
[53:23] | Something I’ve been dreading for some time. | 我担心这东西有一段时间了 |
[53:25] | I don’t know how to say this other than just to say it. | 我就开门见山吧 也别无他法 |
[53:29] | Hawkins is in danger. | 霍金斯有危险 |
[53:37] | You have fought this evil before and you’ve won. | 你之前跟这个恶魔搏斗过 你赢了 |
[53:44] | But this evil, it’s like a virus. | 但这个恶魔就像一种病毒 |
[53:46] | Each time it returns, it comes back stronger, | 每次它回归 都会变得更强大 |
[53:49] | smarter, deadlier. | 更聪明 更致命 |
[53:54] | A war is coming to Hawkins. | 霍金斯将面临一场腥风血雨 |
[53:59] | Where you at, freak? | 你在哪里 怪咖? |
[54:07] | -You sure Eddie was here? -Yeah. I… I’m… I’m positive. | -你确定埃迪在这里吗? -嗯 我确定 |
[54:12] | Let’s check around the back. | 我们去后面绕一圈看看 |
[54:14] | Around the back. | 去后面绕一圈! |
[54:22] | There are good people, brave friends, | 过去有好心人 勇敢的朋友 |
[54:25] | who have helped you fight your battle in the past. | 帮助你一起奋战 |
[54:30] | But they alone can’t win this war, | 但光靠他们赢不了这场战争 |
[54:34] | not without you. | 没有你赢不了 |
[54:36] | I know it’s not fair to ask more of you, | 我知道对你提更多要求 这不公平 |
[54:39] | but I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t think this was the only way, | 但我来这里是有原因的 因为我认为这是唯一的办法 |
[54:43] | if I didn’t think you were the only one who might have a shot | 你是唯一有胜算的人 |
[54:46] | to hit this thing so hard it can’t get back up. | 只有你能痛击这东西 让其无法翻身 |
[54:52] | I don’t have my powers. | 我没有超能力了 |
[54:54] | What if I told you there was a way… | 要是我告诉你有办法 |
[54:58] | a way to bring them back? | 能让你恢复超能力呢? |
[55:05] | I feared this moment would come, so I’ve been preparing, | 我担心这一刻会到来 所以一直有所准备 |
[55:09] | developing the means to restore your abilities. | 研发各种方法 以恢复你的超能力 |
[55:15] | A program has the potential to not just bring them back, | 这个计划不仅有可能让你恢复超能力 |
[55:17] | but bring them back stronger than before. | 还能让它们更胜从前 |
[55:20] | But there are others who don’t believe in you, | 但也有人对你没信心 |
[55:24] | who think you are the cause. | 认为你是罪魁祸首 |
[55:26] | I believe they’re wrong. | 我认为他们错了 |
[55:28] | I believe you’re the cure. | 我认为你就是解决之道 |
[55:30] | That’s why, if we’re really gonna do this, | 所以 如果我们真要这么做 |
[55:33] | I’m gonna ask that you leave with me now. | 我请求你现在和我一起离开 |
[55:35] | The reservation’s under “Byers.” | 是用“拜尔斯”的名字预订的 |
[55:37] | But you should know there is a very real possibility | 但你要知道这个计划很有可能 |
[55:41] | this program fails. | 会失败 |
[55:42] | And if it does, you will never see your friends again. | 一旦失败 你再也见不到你的朋友 |
[55:46] | My friends in Hawkins, are they in danger? | 我的朋友 在霍金斯的朋友 他们有危险吗? |
[55:58] | (过往创伤 可怕噩梦失眠 头痛) | |
[56:00] | I’m afraid your friends in Hawkins are very much… | 恐怕你在霍金斯的朋友… |
[56:02] | -Can I see Fred’s file? -Yeah. | -我可以看看弗雷德的档案吗? -好 |
[56:04] | …in the eye of the storm. | …正处于风暴中心 |
[56:07] | You may feel you need to go to them now, | 你或许觉得现在需要去拯救他们 |
[56:09] | but if you do, you will risk everything, | 但你一旦去了 就会危及一切 |
[56:12] | risk everyone. | 危及所有人 |
[56:15] | (剧烈头痛) | |
[56:16] | Max, I know something’s wrong. | 麦克斯 我知道有事情不对劲 |
[56:21] | (流鼻血) | |
[56:31] | (噩梦频发) | |
[56:34] | Max, what you’ve been through… | 麦克斯 你过去的遭遇… |
[56:36] | (过往创伤) | |
[56:38] | Billy! | 比利! |
[56:39] | …it’s a lot for anyone. | …对任何人来说都难以承受 |
[56:41] | And it’s okay to not be okay. | 不开心也没关系 |
[56:43] | Max? What is it? | 麦克斯?怎么了? |
[56:45] | Max! Max! | 麦克斯! |
[56:48] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[56:50] | They’re not the only ones in danger. | 不仅他们有危险 |
[56:53] | It’s life as we know it. | 我们所知的所有生灵都有危险 |
[56:55] | This is why I’m here. | 所以我才跑这一趟 |
[56:58] | Because I believe you are our best hope. | 因为我认为你是我们最大的希望 |
[57:01] | Our only hope. | 我们唯一的希望 |
[57:03] | What if I’m not good? | 万一我不行怎么办? |
[57:05] | What if I’m the monster? | 万一我是怪物呢? |
[57:08] | I don’t know you that well, kiddo, | 我对你了解不深 小姑娘 |
[57:09] | but I’m betting the fate of the planet that you’re one of the good ones. | 但我用地球的命运来打赌 你是好人 |
[57:15] | But you’ve spent too much of your life | 但我知道 你一生中的大部分时间 |
[57:17] | being told what to do by people like me. | 都被我这样的人指挥 |
[57:20] | I know that. | 我知道这点 |
[57:23] | So, you say the word and I will take you back home. | 所以如果你不答应 我会马上送你回家 |
[57:26] | Or… | 否则… |
[57:28] | come with me now. | 现在就跟我走 |
[57:30] | Find out for yourself. | 你自己来搞清楚这一切 |
[59:34] | Max. | 麦克斯 |